[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1497: Dancing Robot Frogs In The Rain Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 532
Thread images: 124

File: 1468626377910.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1468626377910.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53238121
>>
File: IMG_20170515_124523.jpg (33KB, 284x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_124523.jpg
33KB, 284x227px
Why Is poison and disease magic the best?
>>
File: IMG_1038.jpg (580KB, 1319x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1038.jpg
580KB, 1319x1600px
>>53245930
Nurgle please leave.
>>
>>53245930
It is not.
>>
>>53245930
Baka, dimensional magic is the best.
>>
File: 『It's Time To STOP』.png (388KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
『It's Time To STOP』.png
388KB, 600x595px
>>53245965
No, time magic is.
>>
>>53245941
>>53245955
>>53245965
>Not creating retroactive lethal AIDS and reducing the world population to an average age of 13 as billions die, plunging the world into a dark age and making everyone fear sex.
I guess you could blow up a planet or something but that isn't as fun.
>>
>>53245930
Because for the majority of human history, people thought poison and disease actually were magic, so there's a strong thematic link ready to be taken advantage of.
>>
>>53245930
Jump of that pic when.
>>
File: Serah's_Crystal.png (39KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Serah's_Crystal.png
39KB, 240x240px
Generic dungeon
22 yo male
Northeastlands
Overlord 900
When youre evil free
A father to your minions 800

Dungeon heart
Core free

Themes
• Natural 800
• Outside 700
• Jumpers theme free

Advanced themes
• Dungeon towns 400

Facilities
• Inn 300
• Spa 150
• Library -50

Monsters
• Special qualities x3 -200
○ Status haxors
○ Smart
○ Humanoid form
• Adaptability -300

Perks
My art is dungeons -500
True maze -650
House of leaves -850
Magic integration -1050

Items
Consequence tablet -1250
Tablet of law -1650
Dungeon chests -1700

Drawbacks
Dungeon wars -1100
Plucky adventurers -900
Public enemy number 1 -700
Adventurers guild -500
Mating octopi -300
Innefectual -100
Glitchy 0

I think Im just going to make ecosystems and all in my dungeons and abuse the creature spawn function with evo perks.
>>
>>53246013
My jumpmaker slave is busy working on New Phyrexia at the moment. Perhaps after
>>
File: 1494408204133.jpg (57KB, 600x633px) Image search: [Google]
1494408204133.jpg
57KB, 600x633px
What are your favorite canon companions?
>>
>>53246109
Satan.
>>
>>53246184
.... And I forgot the document like a moron.
Alright, take two!
>>
>>53246109
oh man, don't ask me to choose between my daughter-in-law and my Lord Marshall of the armies/drinking buddy...
>>
>>53246193
What stuff?
>>
>>53246193
Let the wincest commence.
>>
File: but-not-well.png (83KB, 1113x911px) Image search: [Google]
but-not-well.png
83KB, 1113x911px
So, I made a build for The Irregular At Magic Highschool over here: >>53245941
And in it, I took the Super Sue Tatsuya drawback, along with the Emotion Dampener drawback, so Tatsuya overshadowing me all the time didn't bother me as much! ... as much.
And I mostly used the jump as an excuse to steal magitech notes and shit. But what I DIDN'T say was that eventually I got tired of that, what with Tatsuya, and the Rival, and the Oniisama, and decided to just attack the world with robot armies.

I wasn't the face of that, mind. That would be a good way to get deconstructed. And I didn't necessarily even set out with the task to kill Tatsuya. Just to fuck up his day.
So I just sortof wound them up and said "go destroy this planet", and they were like, "Okay!", and then hung out on the sidelines. And if the IRC's dice roller is any indicator, apparently this was alarmingly effective!
Like, "80% of the world is now dead," effective.
That's pretty neat. I wasn't even planning for that.

So, /jc/, I just wanted to ask...
What's a good aesthetic for this robot army? I want it to be non-obvious that I'm the one pulling the strings, so I figured I'd ask people who weren't me.

As a more generalized question, what's your favorite minion design? What do your minions (assuming you have any) look like?
>>
what are some of the more reliable ways to kill an Endbringer out of worm? I get that something like Sting pretty much lolnope's their durability, but having to hit them when they can move as fast as they do makes that a bit impractical.
>>
>>53246285
Necrons. They are more or less the definition of unstoppable force once they get going. And I don't see the deconstructing thing really working on them, if it works like people said it does that is. Cause turning Necrodermis into energy would just let the Necrodermis absorb energy and grow more of itself.
>>
>>53246301
Some sort of dimensional portal, just throw them in there and they'll never be a problem again. Otherwise anything that can hit the core, or attacks that ignore defenses.
>>
>>53245988
Time is a dimension.
>>
>>53246264
I took into account the various questions and commentaries in the past few threads.
What changed is in the changelog.
>>
>>53246325
Aside from Umineko, I don't think there is a place that offers that kind of dimensional manipulation. And even then the best stuff is locked until the chain is over.
>>
>>53246285
I'd suggest just having them be Zeon mobile suits from Gundam. Give everyone the bizarre experience of a cartoon from a hundred years ago attacking them. Plus, Zeon is the embodiment of WW2-era Japan's ultranationalism, so throwing that at Mahouka's version of Japan would be amusing.
>>
>>53246389
What were those, though? Not everyone wants to open that up and ruin their tab history and have to obsess over the asymmetry.
>>
>>53246301
Hitting them with Chevalier's sword, then swapping to a different weapon once he reaches the core. His weapons tend to break down in areas subject to dimensional overlapping effects, since they're based in such effects themselves, so he can't actually destroy the core. It's also why they can't use Sting on his sword to make a super ultra-sword. But he can open up the armor to let you attack the core with other means.
>>
>>53246448
Changelog:
V0.2: Added a glossary of terms. Added Improbable Alliance drawback. Added location, background and age table and rolls. Can buy Superpower User multiple times. Added Canon Companion option.
>>
>>53246479
Thank you.
>>
>>53246193
Whats this?
>>
What kind of maids do you have jumpers?
Homunculus, robot, clone, golem, broke rivals you laugh in the face of while slapping with wads of cash?
>>
File: Maid Models for Mass Production.png (2MB, 2048x2772px) Image search: [Google]
Maid Models for Mass Production.png
2MB, 2048x2772px
>>53246534
Fucked up the file
>>
>>53246551
Green ones.
>>
File: Maid20.jpg (301KB, 989x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Maid20.jpg
301KB, 989x1400px
>>53246534
>>53246534

Finally a question for me, I have many types of maids Homunculus, Robot, Human,Alien,Vampire, Combat Maids and the number of my Maids are only growing. I spent over 600cp in Overlord to get more maids and turned the companion you get from the scenario into a head maid
>>
>>53246301
How's your magic? Plenty of spell combos that can take down an Endbringer, with or without Sting.
>>
Has anyone ever gone and recreated organisations from previous jumps in the current
For example I usually recreate Vault Tec minus the evil namely in the halo jump
>>
>>53246285
I've always been fond of B1 droids.
>>
File: lone-cylon_400x400.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lone-cylon_400x400.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>53246285
>>53246744
The old-school Cylon Centurions are cool, too.
>>
>>53246193
Only a minor complaint, but why is the 100CP item for the Born-Specialized origin the aura glasses? Aren't they pretty much useless if you aren't hypersensitive to them, which isn't offered in the jump anyway?
>>
>>53246775
Hmmm, good point, will add a HUD function to them to solve that for next update.
>>
File: tumblr_omxd56SPVS1unm603o2_1280.png (378KB, 726x962px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omxd56SPVS1unm603o2_1280.png
378KB, 726x962px
>>53246285
Weaponised Xeno-daughterus that fight for truth, justice and the pursuit of happiness.
>>
File: tharja.gif (302KB, 665x835px) Image search: [Google]
tharja.gif
302KB, 665x835px
>>53246109
I just haven't reached her yet.
>>
>>53246534
>>53246551
I guess the Dolls from Nechronica who run my Hot Springs Hotel could be classified as maids. I've never really thought of them that way, but they do have the delightful habit of bringing me snacks and drinks when I'm in the middle of research or experimentation.

They'd be classified as a kind of Homunculus, though all prefer to use their regular Human bodies when not faced with combat. Except Ursula. But she's an odd duck. At least all those tentacles come in handy for servicing the boiler and pipes.

As for their dress, most prefer #7 or #8 while on duty to fit in with the motif of the Hot Springs Hotel itself. That said a few prefer to stand out from the crowd a little bit, so there are examples of #3, 4, 5, 10, and 12 running around.

>>53246285
>Good aesthetic for robot army
I'm still a fan of the diesel-punk design, so strap some giant engines to their back and have them belch black smoke everywhere. Of course, you don't have to have the engines actually /do/ anything. Watching someone's face fall when they realize the glaring, obvious weakness is, in fact, a waste of time if not a trap is just all kinds of fun.

>Minion Design
I heavily favor Golems integrated with Doll and Kamen Rider technology. It's a bit of an odd mix, but I'm finally smoothing out the aesthetics of it thanks to extended practice during Ogre Battle. But I don't use them in any kind of large scale fashion. Right now I'm planning to seed the Hot Spring Hotel gardens with them, disguised as topiary, to act as security.

>Current Minions
I picked up "I can buy my own insurance now!" from FLCL and constantly forget I even have the ability. So yeah, I have minions, but they mostly hang out in non-reality since I never call on them. They're just people though, if highly trained combatants, so their usefulness is rather limited in any situation where I need to hit an "Oh shit!" button anyways.
>>
>>53246193
How would Flash Cast's ability to only handle spells that use a single system affect out-of-setting magic that's been converted to this setting's magic?
>>
>>53246285
>As a more generalized question, what's your favorite minion design? What do your minions (assuming you have any) look like?

I use and abuse the ability to spawn undead. A skeleton army with more mass then a planet is super useful.

Althoughto be honest the only real minion I keep around is my maid from overlord, shes not a companion but she is unbelievably loyal and super good at her job.

Ive been teaching her fo cultivate for the last 50 or so jumps, her main job is to just take care of the bar whenever I am gone and she is very good at it.
>>
>>53246193
I want to take Regrowth and use it with perfect timing to counter the protagonist's ability long enough to get into close range and punch him in the face.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>53246193
Drawbacks: Unwanted Attention, Rival, Egalite (1800)

Rolled First Magic Highschool

Magic Engineer, age 16

Magical Coding (Free)
Magic Processing Power (1700)
CAD Tuning (1500)
Taurus Silver (1200)
Strategic-Class Magician (600)
Spell Compendium (Free)
Flash Cast (0)

Blink. A window to the past opens. Interesting how all magic is, theoretically, universally achievable if only your Eidos comprehension and Psion awareness are advanced enough. So that's how it's done. How very...c'tanlike.

I give it a shot, and erase my contact information from the Blanche databases. On my way out, I curse my recruiters with magical ability.

After that, I'll give Tatsuya a hand with that perpetual energy reactor he's struggling with; in theory, all that thing needs is a faster Loop Cast-equivalent. Maybe take a note or two from Divine Earth Magic to automate the process with "independent information bodies" (read: spirits)?

Nah. That's probably the solution to the third puzzle, actually. So yeah, I'll just be solving magic puzzles and maybe inventing some of my own to challenge the local magitech community (read: Tatsuya), like seeing if they (read: he) can emulate Adamant Circle Sorcery with this psion stuff.

...is there anything pressing that Tats doesn't solve when he gets round to it?

>>53246534
I've evolved beyond maids. My stuff cleans itself as a timeless monument to eternal perfection. And good hygiene.

Any perceived maids are probably companions playing silly buggers.

>>53246285
>onisama's sister dies from a lethal STD in front of him, while they're both slowly suffocating
>she probably tries to make a proper love confession before magic Jumper AIDS claims her life

[muffled Komm Susser Todd in the distance]

>>53246730
My go-to mystic conspiracy is a personalised Librarians of Time and Space branch. I am a member, after all. Plus, the Library of Eternity gives me a fairly secure hideout to coordinate from.
>>
Where was that perk that made all your perks genetic in nature?
>>
>>53247146
There is something like that in discworld but I dont know of anything that makes all your powers genetic.
>>
File: jc9.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53247088
Wouldn't it be quicker/more CP-saving to use illusions to scramble his perception of your Eidos? From what I understand the magic here tends to go haywire if the other caster can't properly see what you're doing.

>>53246285

>favourite design

Form over function in all things-although these days, form has a function of it's own. I lean towards old testament-style angels with a biomechanical twist mainly because light, theomechanism and order are easier to harmonise with my Essence when coordinating attacks-and also an even balance between creation and destruction. All the cleansing light has the bonus of knocking out any malign influences in the way.

I usually tailor-purpose other things for their tasks. I modify summoned Great Ones to be closer to the lifeforms whose dreams I want them to influence, for example. At this point I'm beyond robotics; I prefer to imbue a technological template as a platonic ideal encoded into a spirit, so it can self-optimise when running infrastructure instead of being limited by it's form.
>>
File: Rare_Candy_RG.png (65KB, 275x198px) Image search: [Google]
Rare_Candy_RG.png
65KB, 275x198px
Do rare candies do anything to people?

I really just dont remember if it ever comes up in the games or shows.

Could I use them as enhancement drugs for xianxia style cultivation or possibly use them to increase the abilities of my folllwers?

Would it be a bad idea to teach certain pokemon how to cultivate? (Im looking at you dunsparce)
>>
File: Griffith_Post-Eclipse_Manga.jpg (893KB, 1077x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_Post-Eclipse_Manga.jpg
893KB, 1077x1600px
So where did you punch him in the face jumpers?
>>
>>53247250
Who?
>>
>>53247250
> where did you punch him in the face
I dunno, the eye? Those look like pretty big targets.
>>
>>53247255
Griffith.
He's a guy who basically sold his friends to demons to become a chaos god. Then he rapes his best friends lover in front of him for refusing to be his property.
>>
>>53247282
And what series is this? Guessing from the filename, Eclipse?
>>
>>53247311
Do you seriously not know Berserk? That's pretty much impossible if you're regularly browsing 4chan.
>>
>>53247227
According to an interview in Game Informer, a human eating a Rare Candy would be like eating dog food, and might taste bad, and give you a stomach ache.
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2012/11/23/pok-233-mon-39-s-burning-questions.aspx
>>
File: Berserk_Yotsuba_Stance.jpg (272KB, 722x845px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_Yotsuba_Stance.jpg
272KB, 722x845px
>>53247311
Berserk, you dingus. How new to /tg/ are you if you haven't absorbed that bit of culture, even if by osmosis only?
>>
>>53247053
First I'm going to assume that by
>out-of-setting magic that's been converted to this setting's magic
you mean using conjoined conjures or something similar, and I'd also have to mention that the limit of Flash Cast is only how many effects can be stacked in a single spell (the anime used transporting an egg as an example, to move an egg you'd need at least 2 effects (the propuslion and stop) to prevent the egg from getting smashed), it would mean that the more effect ou have stacked into a spell the harder it is to memorize it and use Flash Cast on it.
If you meant something else, then please be a little more clear with your question.

>>53247121
Yay another build! Also,
>On my way out, I curse my recruiters with magical ability.
Don't you mean 'disability'? Because otherwise it would be weird.
>>
>>53247389
Do we have regular /tg/ threads that are devoted to Berserk? I'd be more surprised if someone didn't know about 40k.
>>
>>53246534
Every kind.
>>
>>53246193
Is there any reason why normal Magicians aren't able to see and understand activation & magic sequences? Because I'm rather strapped for points already, so I was wondering if Mimic from The Legend of Zelda would be able to fulfill the same function:
>Whether you're fighting the ultimate foe or studying under a wise old mentor, you're able to understand the nature and method of any technique or spell performed before you--if you survive it. Afterwards, so long as you have the power, ability and resources necessary, you know how to replicate it. However, you do not get the muscle memory required to use it on the fly. That takes training.
>>
File: ConradVerner.png (395KB, 725x721px) Image search: [Google]
ConradVerner.png
395KB, 725x721px
Jumpers, who is your biggest/most annoying fan?
>>
>>53247470
Well, Egalite is against magic, so he probably assumed that they wouldn't actually want to have magic. But iirc most of them would be pretty happy.
>>
>>53247389
Not him but I have been on tg for years, I dont know what the fuck berserk is.

Is it an anime or something?

Not everyone knows all your autistic likes and thoughts. If you want people to get interested make a jump.
>>
>>53247573
There is a jump.
It's a classic manga/anime. How you haven't heard of it in 4chan of all places is surprising.
>>53247541
The one in the ceiling. I don't think anyone would stick with jumper other than deranged cultists and suicidal people anymore.
>>
>>53247514
Well Activation and magic Sequences really are just huge blocks of code and text/numbers and CADs are capable of processing those in fractions of seconds, so instantly reading and decoding them would be the same as being able to instantly read a wall's worth of text/coding written in the green text coding from Matrix. Technically doable, but practically impossible.
And from your greentext, I'll say that yes, Mimic from LoZ would work.
>>
>>53247568
They don't really want the end of Magic but supposedly they want the end of Magic-based discrimination, which is mentioned in the wiki to not really exist.
>>
File: jc15.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc15.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
>>53247470
>>53247568
>>53247675
>try to curse an organization with an ironic bigot punishment
>accidentally restored their smiles and optimism

Well, shit.

I guess it's springtime for sword girl and the Egalites.

>>53247541
I didn't notice how similar Conrad and BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA look until that pic. Huh.

And that would be Ms. Yxes the 12th dimensional imp. Who had an annoying tendency to self-insert herself in all the whacky higher dimensional fanfics she kept writing in which I happened to be involved with someone else.

She didn't even do a good Wuya impression apart from having red hair.
>>
File: 1285999714605.jpg (902KB, 1100x1519px) Image search: [Google]
1285999714605.jpg
902KB, 1100x1519px
>>53247573
>I dont know what the fuck berserk is.Is it an anime or something?
A decades-long manga, two anime, and a videogame. Also popular enough to be referenced in some other media.

>Not everyone knows all your autistic likes and thoughts. If you want people to get interested make a jump.
It is a jump. It's also on /tg/ list of recommended anime/manga. Don't try to turn the conversation away from your shameful ignorance by calling people trying to educate you names.
>>
File: ef2.jpg (138KB, 680x714px) Image search: [Google]
ef2.jpg
138KB, 680x714px
>>53247573
Is a manga about bags
>>
>>53247751
>also on /tg/ list of recommended anime/manga

And where is this? Is it a sticky? I dont see it anywhere.

Go back to /A/ with your anime shilling wank if you dont want questions asked about it. Honestly when people act like this it just makes me think less of the anime.
>>
File: what.jpg (223KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
223KB, 800x547px
>>53247780
I can't find my Bagserk images, so have this in thanks for reminding me of the song of the man with two bags.
>>
>>53247751
What /tg/ anime list?
>>
>>53247780
That art style looks like shit, please tell me that is not canon. What is wrong with her face and nose? She looks like some kind of flounder.
>>
>>53247818
>/A/
You are simply disgusting.
>>
>>53247751
>>53247780
Wait is this the one where the woman gets fucked by a rapehorse?
>>
>>53247818
>Go back to /A/
>/A/
Please delete yourself.
>>
>>53247895
>>53247885
Shouldnt you be in school?
>>
>>53247818
>/A/
>capitalized
>complaining about anime on 4chan
Ask me how I know you're a newfag.

>>53247839
Can't find the image, so have the 1d4chan list, instead:
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Approved_anime

>>53247890
Guts kills it before it actually rapes her.
>>
>>53247914
Deflection is the mark of childishness, Anon.
>>
>>53247890
There is a rapehorse yes.
It never actually rapes though.
>>
>>53246285
What's a good aesthetic for this robot army?

There's three proper aesthetics for Robot Soldiers
1. Art Deco 2. Purposefully playing up the inhuman aspect, i.e. faceless child soldiers faceless brushed stainless steel child soldiers
3.metal gear rising revengeance

>I want it to be non-obvious that I'm the one pulling the strings, so I figured I'd ask people who weren't me.

then you should probably go with the opposite of whatever Your usual aesthetic is.

>As a more generalized question, what's your favorite minion design?

here's a link, I don't have Any of them , but it is one of my favorites.
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/kamenrider/images/0/05/V3-vi-turtlebazooka.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120704203052

>What do your minions (assuming you have any) look like?

I got a lot of different tools of minions to draw from, mostly the waddle-Dees Who look like waddle-Dees and the Bio-omnics who look like omnics assimilated by the infection from warframe
>>
>>53247927
When you have to search for shit on another website dont act like it is a big thing here. The autocorrect capitalized A as it aleays seems to do for letters just left hanging on their own.
>>
File: 1381435660_407b562319_b.jpg (608KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1381435660_407b562319_b.jpg
608KB, 1024x768px
>>53247541
Her name is Neet. Better known to jumpers as "Keef" from Invader Zim, but I started out on Planet Dirt and so I got an Irken variant. She is no less annoying or creepy.

She writes incredibly long fanfiction about me that goes into unbelievable levels of detail about my physical appearance and a tendency to wear revealing outfits. About seventy percent of these fanfics also involve me apparently thinking about how Neet is my best and most dependable companion. Sometimes the stories involve me rescuing her from increasingly improbable danger, and sometimes they just involve me being impressed by her doing something amazing that makes everything better for everyone.
I know this because she has a tendency to read them to me aloud.
She also draws weirdly professional grade artwork of me, also often in revealing or regal outfits, and sometimes when I wake up from a nap I find her clinging to me.
She respawns instantly near me if killed, and at some point she figured this out, so she's been known to use this as a shortcut to find me.

Some people get to spend time alone with their thoughts. I have Neet.

>>53247211
> At this point I'm beyond robotics;
Blasphemy! No matter how far you advance, nothing will ever compare to hard, thrusting pistons and sleek steel bodies, tirelessly working to please y--
I've said too much.

Robots are just awesome, okay?!
>>
File: Berserk_v30c259p006_007.jpg (466KB, 1510x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v30c259p006_007.jpg
466KB, 1510x1100px
Speaking of Berserk, how's the jump for it?
>>
>>53247927
To be fair if you have to search 1d4chan for it then it is not actually on tg. You act like it is a main page sticky.
>>
>>53247890
The horse is decapitated before it does anything.
>>
File: IMG_1040.png (396KB, 398x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1040.png
396KB, 398x493px
>>53247250
I wouldn't. What he did was pretty justified. Becoming a God Hand is something anyone would want. As a Jumper I can appreciate his desire for power.

The fact when he became physical again, he created a kingdom that so far is actually way more beign than the ones ruled by mortals.

He's like a Jumper if they were just stuck in one world.
>>
File: Berserk JumpChain.pdf (210KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk JumpChain.pdf
210KB, 1x1px
>>53247973
Shit. It is literally terrible. Just like the manga I guess.
>>
>>53246285
I like little imp demons, and kobolds.

Because both of these creatures are my fetish
>>
File: 1365396914806.png (374KB, 548x493px) Image search: [Google]
1365396914806.png
374KB, 548x493px
>>53247890
>>53247941
Rapehorse's legend still lives until this day.
>>
>>53247927
Complaining about anime on 4chan is a full 1/4 of what the boards are there for.
>>
>>53247999
And the gratuitous rape and torture of Guts and Caska and turning the world from a low fantasy shithole that was basically just a really bad part of medieval history into a high fantasy land filled to the brim with monsters that want to eat humanity?
>>
File: 181.jpg (14KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
181.jpg
14KB, 300x100px
>>53247979
>>53247964
You niggers act like 4chan has persistent storage or some shit.

>>53248029
pic related was my banner.
>>
>>53248044
Sticky stay forever dumb ass until mods remove them.
>>
>>53248044
Not like the kitten post on the front page has been there for years or anything right?
>>
>>53248041
You're talking to Manyfist. He'd justify Pol Pot.

He's legitimately just an autistic asshole, don't engage.
>>
File: T12BOcT.gif (708KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
T12BOcT.gif
708KB, 320x180px
>>53247972
>nothing will ever compare to hard, thrusting pistons and sleek steel bodies, tirelessly working to please y--
>>
File: Nothing Will Be Wrong.png (279KB, 968x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing Will Be Wrong.png
279KB, 968x1400px
>>53247780
>>53247856
It's a great series and you have no right to complain.

>>53247927
This guy is getting baiting really hard.
>>
>>53248002
It does its job well. It really portrays the setting. For most the series there hasn't been a single magician, until Schierke.

90% has been Guts swinging a big sword killing shit. 9% been about homolust for Griffith. 1% been about magic.
>>
>>53248084
>>53248112
And it's not board culture unless it's in the sticky?
Of course sister sites acting like archives are going to crop up.

>>53248132
I don't care if I'm getting baited I have nothing better to do.
>>
File: My back pain.jpg (268KB, 740x1100px) Image search: [Google]
My back pain.jpg
268KB, 740x1100px
>>53248041
>Rape
I certainly do not remember that scene.
>>
>>53246193
Do the perks like Interference Strength work on all of your magic, or just the in setting kind?
>>
>>53248149
Magical negro Donovan a best.
>>
>>53248145
>muh board culture
Now who is the newfag?
>>
>>53248161
Just the in-setting one, sorry. Though if you have another magic system that uses something like that it would also boost it, like merging with conjoined conjures or making a custom Hero BBS magic system.
>>
>>53248198
The guy who doesn't think boards have different sets of users who share a common affinity for various forms of media, and whose character and posting habits are not indicative of a gestalt formed by the majority of long-time users?
>>
>>53248145
>Board culture
40k has far more board presence than your silly little manga about a faggot with a big sword and rape horses.

Pretty much every tabletop has a bigger presence.

Elf slave wut do has more presence.
>>
>>53248229
Yep, exactly, that would be you. Nuce that we cleared that up, go suck on griffiths dick some more.
>>
>>53248145
Not him but if it is not in a sticky and it cant be found unless you already know about it then that is not a big thing on the board. If it is not a big thing then it's not really board culture. Orkz are board culture, so is slaanesh and most 40k. I have never seen anything about berserk on /tg/.
>>
>>53248225
>sorry
Meh, saves me a lot of CP.
>>
>>53248136
That does not sound good.
>>
Jumpers, elf slave wut do?
>>
File: IMG_1005.png (250KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.png
250KB, 500x500px
>>53248041
There's been 4 God Hands before, so this seems to be a natural cycle for this world.

Femto/Griffith raping Casca & tormenting Guts was pretty edgy. However seeing how crapsack the world is, it would've happened sooner or later. Shit Casca almost gets raped every time she's alone. Guts has been raped. Griffith had been raped & even sold himself for a night.

God in Berserk is evil because he's formed from the human subconscious to always have someone to blame. Every so often it seems it tests humanity, to see if they're really worthy of living or something.

That's why I wouldn't punch Griffith. Mostly because he created a much more interesting world for me to adventure in.
>>
File: JACKHAMMERIN TIME.jpg (81KB, 300x531px) Image search: [Google]
JACKHAMMERIN TIME.jpg
81KB, 300x531px
>>53248325
>Pic very related
>>
>>53248325
Adopt her.
>>
>>53247751
Speaking of Berserk, I've never read/seen it, but my friend has been asking me to watch the movies with him. I usually watch anime subbed but my friend doesn't like reading subtitles and insists on watching it dubbed. Which version do you recommend /jc/?
>>
>>53248325
Emancipate and kill slavers
>>
File: Phyrexian_Gargantua.jpg (79KB, 567x412px) Image search: [Google]
Phyrexian_Gargantua.jpg
79KB, 567x412px
>>53247972
You tell em, Agua
>>
>>53248347
You heard it here first folks. Griffith raping Caska is a-okay, she woulda got it sooner or later anyway.
>>
>>53248347
I didn't think you could become more disgusting then Teratophilia. I honestly did not think that was possible. I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>53248385
What if the Jumper was the slaver all along
>>
>>53246109
MCU's Captain America & Bucky Barnes.
>>
File: Elf2.jpg (89KB, 1252x746px) Image search: [Google]
Elf2.jpg
89KB, 1252x746px
>>53248325

I free them and take them on adventures of course
>>
>>53248379
The dubs for Berserk movies aren't anything special, but they're not bad either. If you don't mind dub and your friend dislikes sub, I'd say to go dub so you can enjoy it together.
>>
>>53248347
There is also an implied Idea of Good
>>
>>53248347
There are days where you need to learn to shut the fuck up.

This is one of those days. Not every thought in your autistic head needs to be communicated.
>>
File: 1490598195273.jpg (95KB, 770x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490598195273.jpg
95KB, 770x1200px
>>53248325
Lewd the elf, of course.
>>
>>53248325
Give them to a human slave. They are too inferior to be used as slaves directly, we need to have an intermediary slave layer between the slave owner and elf slaves.
>>
>>53248431
>>53248325
>Jumper uses spammeable minions to invade and conquer elf kingdom/village
>Slave females
>Proceed to kill minions and 'rescue' slaves to become their hero

How many times have you pulled this kind of tactic when you were both the attacker and the savior just to cause a good first impression?
>>
>>53247250
I didn't.

I usually don't go against villains unless I really like the MCs and those are in direct danger, or they are a threat to my own interests.
>>
>>53248347
Manyfist, as someone who usually tries to see your side of things, stop talking. Seriously. Go do something else for a bit, come back later.
>>
>>53248477
You say that now but when it's morphed into a complex social caste system of elves and divisions of elf blood you'll be sorry. Keep your horrific abuses of sentient beings simple or else it might stop being mildly convenient to fulfill you're fucked up power fantasy.
>>
>>53248613
If I keep it simple then it'll be harder for society to collapse under the weight of its own greed.
>>
>>53248613
Nah because mixed breed elves will still bee seen as scum, lower than any human. They may achieve some form of status but will generally be seen as wretches who should have been aborted.
>>
>>53248453
He must be a weak bitch.
>>
So what jump has the strongest Vampire racial option?
>>
File: Serasserious.jpg (55KB, 536x479px) Image search: [Google]
Serasserious.jpg
55KB, 536x479px
>>53248822
Hellsing. The answer is always Hellsing.
>>
File: IMG_0799.jpg (59KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0799.jpg
59KB, 600x339px
>>53248412
All I'm saying is the rape thing isnt new. Its been there & has been there. They've all killed ton of people, yet folks get hanged up on the rape? Femto/Griffith shouldn't of raped Caska, but he did.

Now everything else is fine imho. He never really was attached to the Band of Hawks. The one person he had any connection to was Guts, who in his mind betrayed him twice. First by leaving the Band of Hawks, the second time I can't remember. Raping Caska was basically a fuck you to Guts.

I get the motivation behind it. Don't condone it. Now sacrificing his mercenary band for power, that's something I can get behind.

>>53248430
By not punching Griffith? Or saying that rape happens & acknowledging it happens? Never mind the fact that besides Guts, the entire Band of Hawks probably had some rapists. They weren't a band of morally sound people. They sold their sword & killed for a living.

>>53248453
It must be really hands off. Or just allows the idea of evil to call the shots.

>>53248457
Now if everything in my head was communicated then I would post more often. It would also be more random.

>>53248606
Why is everyone getting so worked up? They're fictional characters. Shoot the first few posts were about genocide & magic AIDS.

>>53248822
Twilight, JoJo, & Hellsing.
>>
>>53248857
Is there anyway to companion her?
>>
>>53248822
Hellsing and Overlord, though the latter requires some level grinding to reach its' full potential. Same thing with the former, I suppose, though that's more killing in general and taking their blood/souls.
>>
File: jc8.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc8.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>53247972
Hey! I get it, you know? Don't you see, it's because I admire the dance of steel and energy that I want to spiritualise it. So it never has to end.

I just...can't bear a working relationship that won't last the distance. Oh, the engine you've screwed in place will purr furiously the first time it's all fired up and ready-but too often, that relationship ends when it JUST CAN'T KEEP UP with you, unless you keep it flushed with coolants.

All I'm saying is-if you connect the spirit directly to the robotics, then they can be more robotic than actual robots!

>>53248411
PHYREXIA, on the other hand, is a disgusting aberration that just proves Scientologists should never be trusted with biology or engineering.

>>53248325
I write Malekith an invoice for the latest assassin he appears to have sent after me, and fulton the elf. I'm actually not sure if her current outfit was an actual disguise, or just traditional Dark Elf wear. Either way if she's come this far, she's professional enough to be worth recruiting.
>>
>>53248508
That's pretty smart. I'mma use that. Which jump would it work well in?
>>
>>53248888
>They've all killed ton of people
Professional armies sign up to fight. None of them are innocents, so there's no big sin in fighting and killing them in the context of a war.

Rape is not something justifiable in any situation.

Also you kind of ignore Griffith's own motivation and personality if you think he 'wasn't attached to the Band of the Hawk.' If he didn't care about them, the sacrifice wouldn't have worked. They absolutely have to be something he cares about, even if he didn't think of them as friends.
>>
>>53248962
They were collateral. His real sacrifice was to be Guts. However he escaped, but he was rewarded God Hand status anyways.
>>
>>53248907
Your best bet is to grab a Pod or Blue Feather. There's no option in the Jump itself.

Also, you're going to have to find a way to keep Alucard from getting Schrodingered. With Alucard around to protect Integra, it's much more likely that she'll want to strike out on her own after becoming a true Vampire.

You might also try being nice. She's had a pretty shit life so far. A little affection, even as twisted as it is coming from Alucard, clearly goes a long way with her.

Also, keep her from biting the Frenchie. Unless you're into three-ways. No judgement here, just saying.
>>
>>53248924
Hey ASA, I just learned recently myself because fuck End Times/Age of Sigmar, but did you know that your waifu Morathi is actually an avatar of the elven magic goddess Hekarti?

Also the end times tries to 'redeem' Malekith and make him a good guy. It's retarded.
>>
>>53248980
Citation needed.
>>
>>53248822
Hellsing and Tsukihime are the more 'conceptual' ones.
>>
>>53248822
Hellsing, as noted.

Hellsing vampires have the ability to consume the souls of people they kill. These souls serve as what amounts to "extra lives," meaning you have to kill a Hellsing vampire a number of times equal to how many people they've killed. They're also impressively strong, fast, and tough even compared to vampires from many other settings. They can rip humans apart like wet tissue paper and destroy steel with their bare hands effortlessly, move faster than the eye can see and casually dodge hails of automatic gunfire, and when they focus they can withstand incredible punishment without much more than superfluous damage. They can regenerate from anything (including complete bodily annihilation) in a matter of seconds, reforming either from their own blood or (if they lack a body) shadows. They can also access all of the abilities, skills, and memories of the people they've killed and consumed as well as summon them as familiars (shadowy undead versions of themselves) which have all of their powers and skills.

So overall they're pretty damn impressive on the scale of vampires. Wipe out a country and eat some strong guys and you're the next best thing to invincible unless they have some way to target your soul.
>>
>>53249009
Manyfist. Manyfists Ass. 1st edition, Shit That Falls from Manyfists Ass Publishing, 2017, Manys Ass
>>
>>53249052
Couple things.

>Extra lives
Technically not proven. It's either 1:1 or it could take multiple 'lives' depending on the severity of the wounds the vampire suffers.

>Complete bodily annihilation
No, never seen in series. If you're talking about say, being reduced to a puddle of blood and fleshy bits then sure but no ones had all their matter annihilated.

>Access all the abilities
Again, something called into great doubt given the only one Alucard ever showed using 'himself' was that of Schrodingers, which is doubtful whether that can count due to the nature of the catboy's powers. Otherwise it was always him using them through familiars. Also possible for familiars to escape and become alive again.
>>
>>53249132
>Also possible for familiars to escape and become alive again.
There was no indication at all of that in the series.
>>
>>53249132
You're a major autist.

But to support both of you, we DO know that Alucard can partially summon a familiar and have them do something. Even if he can't 'fully use' a familiar's power, that's hardly relevant when he can just have their hand pop out of his sleeve and do it.
>>
>>53249203
Jan does it. Near the end of the battle of london. Pretty sure he gets eaten again.
>>
File: seras.jpg (436KB, 700x979px) Image search: [Google]
seras.jpg
436KB, 700x979px
>>53249132
>Access all the abilities
This is something that is most certainly not in doubt. Alucard uses both Rip Van Winkle's Weapon Channeling ability and Dandy Man's Magic Cards just as well as they did themselves.

And no, it's not possible for familiars to escape and become alive again. Where are you even getting that from?
>>
File: 0076-011.jpg (295KB, 1024x1449px) Image search: [Google]
0076-011.jpg
295KB, 1024x1449px
>>53249132
Not the anon you're replying to, but

>Technically not proven. It's either 1:1 or it could take multiple 'lives' depending on the severity of the wounds the vampire suffers.
Eh, unless you have some proof that it works that way, I will stick with the series.

>No, never seen in series. If you're talking about say, being reduced to a puddle of blood and fleshy bits then sure but no ones had all their matter annihilated.
Alucard reformed without a body in Walter's fight.

>Again, something called into great doubt given the only one Alucard ever showed using 'himself' was that of Schrodingers, which is doubtful whether that can count due to the nature of the catboy's powers. Otherwise it was always him using them through familiars. Also possible for familiars to escape and become alive again.

As for the familiars to escape, Luke Valentine wasn't absorbed by Alucard, but by Baskerville. He literally fed him to his dog, and the dog was the one to gain the speed. Technically it was the familiar of a familiar.
>>
>>53246713
Got any good ones? Im curious.
>>
>>53249009
The sacrifice requires someone/something close to their hearts. Not love but something they held dear. The Band of Hawks was Griffith's whole identity. Guts was his BFF, his death was the goal all along. Didn't quite workout so he raped Caska as an act of revenge. Probably last human act he did because when he later regained physical form he stated he felt no emotions.

So that's my theory that it was Guts that he was really trying to kill to get God Hand status. Guts was way more close to his heart than the Band of Hawks.
>>
>>53249254
No, he doesn't. We see both Rip and Tubalcain partially summoned to use those abilities, Alucard himself doesn't use them.
>>
>>53248857
Hellsing vampires undeniably have the best titgame, but I'm not so sure about strongest vampires period.
>>
>>53249254
Luke does, when Alucard is fighting Walter. And to answer this >>53249246, he gets used as a puppet by Walter and is then killed again by Alucard.
>>
>>53249132
1) Actually it literally IS stated by Anderson when he goes to fight Alucard. It's the entire reason why Anderson decides to fight Alucard at that point. It's the only shot he's likely to ever have at actually killing him because Alucard has effectively emptied himself of souls and thus has nothing to sacrifice in his stead.

2) I'm certain he's done it. I can't remember a specific scene but I'm almost certain he's done it.

3) Except that's literally the Major's entire plan. Did you read the series? Alucard acquires the abilities of everyone he consumes. So when he gained Schrodinger's power he didn't have the ability to recognize himself and as a result he ceased to exist. And then he killed all of the souls except for Schrodinger's, allowing him to distinguish himself again. And so he popped back into existence. So he HAS to acquire the abilities of his souls or the Major's plan makes zero sense. Alucard probably just doesn't use them because he doesn't have to. He's so stupidly powerful already they're unnecessary.

And Luke was an exception because he wasn't consumed by Alucard. He was physically eaten by Baskerville, one of Alucard's familiars. He never became a part of Alucard. He was inside of Alucard all of along but wasn't a part of him.
>>
>>53248822
VTM.

The Antidelluvians have powers up to and including fusing with the earth itself and turning it into vampiric planet. More mundanely, we know the weakest (in direct combat) tanked like 3 solar-nukes, during the day, while solar mirrors we focusing on him, and while fighting off an army of oWoD mages. It took all of that together to maybe kill him.

It's a real bitch to get up to their power level and requires out of setting stuff since in-setting they always consume whoever eats them.
>>
>>53249299
Luke wasn't killed, he was swallowed alive.
>>
>>53249246
>>53249299
Well, technically he's used to replace Alucard when Walter tries to kill him, but I'm pretty sure Alucard had already 'killed' him by then. Could be wrong, though.
>>
>>53249254
In light of >>53249213 I have no idea why the autist has any motivation to argue the, minor and irrelevant point, at all. It's like, what does it change even if he's right? Basically nothing, and yet he considers it worth stomping his feet and whining at people.
>>
>>53249273
>Stick with the series
Anon, the series doesn't even have explicit support for the life theory. It's entirely based on what Anderson theorises once. I'm just pointing out both theories are possible given the very small info we have on it.

>Walter's fight
Erm, you'll have to give me more detail. How did Walter obliterate every atom of Alucard's body with strings?

>Familiar of a familiar
Not sure I see the difference but okay.

>>53249303
>stated by Anderson
No, it's what he thinks. And again, it's still not 1:1 explcitly. His theory works with either form.

As I said, Schrodingers nature casts that into doubt. The plan works just as well if Schrodinger decides to stop existing upon becoming part of Alucard, instead of Alucard fucking up after he gains that power. We already know Schrodinger can come back from death or appear in non physical places. All I'm saying is that there's no solid proof that Alucard himself can use the powers of what he eats without at least partially summoning the familiars.
>>
>>53249367
What is wrong with you? No seriously, why are you such a raging cunt to people talking about a series? No one is even saying "YOU CANT DO THIS" except for you. Even this 'autist' is saying either his way or another persons is possible.
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (264KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.jpg
264KB, 1200x1600px
>>53248994
>Hekarti
>The one who's clearly based on Hecate (underworld, mystery, name etc)
>The Titan I hooked up with about a hundred jumps before Warhammer Fantasy
>I deified almost all my companions later on in various ways, and Morathi was among those who signed up for one of the more experimental procedures

...if I come back post-Spark and find out I stabled time loop'd myself with multiverse shenanigans somehow I'm going to feel really, really silly.

Dammit, I better not have.
>>
>>53249368
>I'm just
Being an obtuse asshole because you thrive on being an irritating nerdy pedant.
>>
>>53249297
They're not the strongest on their own, but their ability to eat souls and gain their abilities... It's pretty impressive.

On their own, I would go with World of Darkness Vampires (if you manage to eat an antediluvian or live long enough to control your curse to a similar level) and Tsukihime, who aside from impressive physical stats and other powers, can develop their own 'reality marbles' and their regeneration works by reversing causality.
>>
>>53249362
I'm fairly certain being swallowed alive by a demon dog is usually fatal.
>>
>>53249400
You are salty in the morning Timmy. Haven't had brekky yet?
>>
>>53249278
If you want to argue semantics than this is just going to get silly. Just because Alucard /doesn't/ use the abilities himself doesn't mean he doesn't have access to them.

Like >>53249303 pointed out, the Major's plan literally revolves around that fact.

>>53249297
Care to offer a more powerful example of Vampire then?

>>53249299
Luke's case is a little weird, I'll give you that, but I doubt he could get all that far from Alucard is he tried. He's still a Familiar since he was consumed. Alucard just didn't give a shit about trying to control a useless peon like him.
>>
File: decade.jpg (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
decade.jpg
73KB, 480x270px
>>53249394
Welcome to the club, buddy.
>>
>>53249416
Dear god fuck off already. You're the shitposter here.
>>
>>53249430
I think there's a big difference between having access and using them through familiars. As I pointed out earlier, the Major's plan doesn't actually need Alucard to have catboy's powers. It works just as well if catboy becomes part of Alucard and uses the powers himself.
>>
Which episode of Batman is the programmable metal from? I need benchmarks for it
>>
>>53249448
Says the guy getting his panties in a bunch about the same sort of semantics that gets talked about all the time. You need to take a chill pill my man.
>>
File: 01addbe206614a144448a77631532411.png (757KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
01addbe206614a144448a77631532411.png
757KB, 1280x1816px
>>53249450
Then clearly we're just going to have to disagree about this point.
>>
>>53249430
Luke was never actually consumed. Baskerville ate him, but he survived inside his body. That's why he could crawl out of the dog's body when Alucard sommoned him again.
>>
File: 1355565372389.png (35KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1355565372389.png
35KB, 700x700px
>>53249390
>>53249464
You come across like a cunt. Don't be surprised when people treat you like one.

This is what everyone sees when you post.
>>
>>53249368
>Anon, the series doesn't even have explicit support for the life theory. It's entirely based on what Anderson theorises once. I'm just pointing out both theories are possible given the very small info we have on it.

The only time where you could argue against it is if you thrown him into a pit of molten lava or make him stand in the middle of a nuclear explosion. That's the only way that I could see him losing multiple lives. Because he easily tanked crashing with a plane at supersonic speeds.

>Erm, you'll have to give me more detail. How did Walter obliterate every atom of Alucard's body with strings?

He did not obliterated it. Alucard just created a body from nothingness using another soul (Girlycard body) and appeared from behind after his other body was killed and he burned Valentine's soul.

He does not need a body to regenerate from.
>>
>>53249450
That's actually not true. If Alucard doesn't gain the abilities of his familiars then SCHRODINGER would disappear, not Alucard. Schrodinger's soul itself would vanish and Alucard would just lose the soul.
>>
>>53249430
>Care to offer a more powerful example of Vampire then?
I'd go with Tsukihime in the long run, maybe Overlord in the short. I'm not calling Hellsing vamps mooks by any means, I just don't know that I could call them the most powerful.

I do give massive points for magnificent mams and it seems that Hellsing vamps have those in spades.
>>
>>53249430
>Care to offer a more powerful example of Vampire then?

They have already been posted >>53249402 and >>53249315
>>
>>53249450
The plan wouldn't work, actually. Familiers can't use their abilities if Alucard doesn't allow it, or all of them would have rebelled against him already.
>>
>>53249430
>>53249541
Also, if we go by raw physical stats, I would also add the Blood Breeds from Kenkkai Sensen.
>>
>>53249496
Obviously he tanked that. He has millions of lives stored. How on earth is that evidence for anything?

Or just used bits of his body to reform with the shadows he can turn it into? It's chapter 76 that it happens in right?

>>53249498
Except if Schrodinger considers himself a part of Alucard, why wouldn't he be able to treat Alucard as part of his existence?

>>53249551
The problem with that is that all the other vampires we see require physical motion to use their abilities. Schrodinger can simply decide to be in a different place or state of being.
>>
>>53249513
You know, I don't actually know anything about Tsukihime Vampires. What have they got under the hood?

>>53249541
I was asking that Anon specifically.
>>
>>53249582
fate vampires are pretty insane. Almost all of them have their own reality marble
>>
>>53249577
How can you make posts like this and pretend you're not rules lawyering and speculating beyond what the material itself shows to try and force your own personal fanwanked limits on other people?
>>
>>53249430
If you're just wanting the strongest vampires, regardless of whether they're buyable or not, it comes down to either True Ancestors from Tsukihime or Vampires from Vampire Hunter D. Probably the latter.
>>
>>53249577
Yes, "if." It could work like that if you reach far enough. But it's never stated or even hinted that familiars work that way. That's pure speculation.
>>
>>53249582
They start off fairly run of the mill, though they don't have the sun insta-kill of other vamps. As they age though they start gaining conceptual powers. Mind you, these are conceptual powers in the Nasu verse so they're double secret retarded OP. Instead of just healing via some sort of regeneration, they just undo the causality that caused the injury. They're among the more powerful agents and entities in the Nasuverse.

Read a Tsukihime LP, there are a couple good ones and it'll give you a good idea.
>>
>>53249624
Probably because I repeatedly said I thought either view was possible and was just talking about it with people? I could also bring up that the opposite side is relying on just as shaky support and is only more popular because that interpretation gives more power, since I imagine that's the response you'd want, but I really just feel like talking about it with people. I'm bored and it seems interesting enough.
>>
>>53249636
When did we get a Vampire Hunter D jump?
>>
>>53249636
True Ancestors aren't something you can become in the chain. Dead Apostles do not become True Ancestors, they become Dead Apostle Ancestors.

How strong are Vampire Hunter D vampires?
>>
File: 1485895589562.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485895589562.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>53249657
>>53249582
I will throw in a warning if you end up reading Tsukihime.

You will want to murder Tohno Shiki before you're done reading. I hate that guy so much.
>>
>>53249582
>Tsukihime Vampires. What have they got under the hood?

>If they aren't completely and utterly annihilated in three seconds, they will just reverse their own time-line and negate all the damage done
>They also develop their own Reality Marbles
>They get stronger with age, to the point that the strongest of their kind can't hardly be killed anymore
>They get to ignore NPs that are man-made or made for men by other entities
>And each of them eventually develop their own abilities aside from the generic ones
>>
>>53249662
I don't think 'he reformed out of shadows' in the panel is as shaky as you assuming there's unshown and unhinted, flesh bits there.
>>
>>53249459
Its from Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman a film.
>>
>>53249685
>>53249688
...did neither of you read the actual post? I just said 'regardless of whether they're buyable or not'. The things I said aren't buyable or even have jumps, I was just saying what I thought the strongest vampires in fiction were. Sorry if my post wasn't clear about that.
>>
>>53249710
I just barely woke up, my bad.
>>
>>53249695
>>If they aren't completely and utterly annihilated in three seconds, they will just reverse their own time-line and negate all the damage done
Eh, caveat to this is that there's plenty of things that will count as that just as well as actual total annihilation.
>>
>>53249709
>Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman

thank you very much
>>
>>53249636
Actually, the strongest Vampires in fiction would come from DC, when you have multiverse and story-eating meta-vampires.
>>
>>53249690
Well yeah, he loves to rape-murder in all the bad ends.
>>
>>53249690
It's hard to look in the mirror, isn't it?
>>
>>53249657
>>53249695
Holy crap. Okay, that's some serious firepower.
>>
>>53249723
Didn't main villain just regenerated from a fragment of his feet?
>>
>>53249741
Not really vampires in my eyes. I was working with the idea that they had to at least conform to some classic ideas about what a vampire is, whether in looks or themes or abilities/weaknesses. Madnrakk, if that's who you're talking about, looks freaky and eats reality and that's about it.
>>
>>53246193
Is the purpose of Third Eye's satellite just to get a photo of the target? Is it the satellite, the CAD, or Tatsuya who does most of the targeting?
>>
>>53249755
The vampire bait didn't work, so now you resort to targeting usual namefags.
>>
>>53249657
>>53249695
>>53249757
Pretty sure the catch is that most of these aren't 'inborn'. Most of them are from the DAA experimenting on themselves and knowing a bunch of shit or having weird reality marbles. You gotta experiment if you want to become Dust of Osiris or something.
>>
>>53249766
From the ankles down, yes. He said he would have been killed if those had gotten sliced up too, though it is to note that he wasn't having his cells or atoms or whatever destroyed, he was just being sliced up by razor thin blades of air.
>>
File: 1479079697231.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479079697231.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
>>53249753
Well, that, and he's so amazingly stupid that looking through the less horrific moments from his perspective makes me want to jam broken glass into my temple than deal with it anymore.

I think the moment that did it for me was realizing the fucker had the ribbon during every single route and just forgets about it entirely outside of the Kohaku and Hisui ones.
>>53249755
Where did you even get that comparison? 1/10 confused me instead of angering me, try again.
>>
>>53249811
Well Kohaku and Hisui are shit, so I'd forget about it too.
>>
>>53249793
I'm sorry for trying to have fun and make a joke.

>>53249811
>Where did you even get that comparison? 1/10 confused me instead of angering me, try again.
My bantz are broken, I will go commit sudoku. Forgive me, famalamapi.
>>
>>53249690
How bad of an idea is getting the Tohno-gland and stealing his waifu before he can murder her?

Arcueid is the best Saber-face
>>
DnD question, Forgotten Realms specifically: is there anything local magic CANT do or is particularly terrible at?
Preferably random innocuous stuff.

I want to baffle wizards. No particular reason why, I just want to baffle them at the Magefair or something.
>>
File: HK08GHO.jpg (271KB, 1200x724px) Image search: [Google]
HK08GHO.jpg
271KB, 1200x724px
Speaking of vampires, jump when?
>>
>>53249843
We duel at dawn, anon.
>>53249857
Only if you buy dinner today.
>>53249859
Not difficult. Shiki's harem never actually becomes, well...a harem. And in three of them he never even meets Arcueid in the first place, so you can probably butterfly it away without much trouble. So it's possible. Might even be able to do it without actually murdering Arc? Just find a way to catch her interest, since she's kind of an oddball in personality.

Also, mind the events of Melty Blood.
>>
>>53249944
>We duel at dawn, anon.
Nah I'm too impatient so I'll go ahead and fire my ammo.

Raped goods are shit goods senpai.
>>
>>53249915
I mean, not really? Dungeons and Dragons magic has a LOT of bases covered. And that's even before you start designing your own spells. Which you can totally do.

If anything, you'll probably have wizards asking for your autograph and a copy of the spell if you do anything really unique, useful, or interesting.
>>
So, Incredibles' jump time is the 1970s?
>>
>>53249944
>Only if you buy dinner today.
jus for u bby
>>
File: Bobby-What on earth.jpg (23KB, 284x223px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-What on earth.jpg
23KB, 284x223px
>>53249690
>You will want to murder Tohno Shiki before you're done reading.

I was going there soon for my chain bro, Can you give me a quick rundown on what to avoid?
>>
>>53249933
When you figure out how to make it! Don't look at me. Gods know I gave it the old college try and didn't even know where to start.

Plus, Rule 1.
>>
>>53249933
>>53250030

What even?
>>
>>53250058
Bakemonogatari. It's dumb and boring and all of the girls are unlikeable.
>>
>>53250075
Just because you have to apply your brain cells to understand what's going on doesn't mean it's dumb and boring.
>>
>>53249989
Thats great news for the future, but damn those wizards.

I'll think of something eventually and probably that something will get me into trouble, but someday I will be baffling even to wizards!
>>
Do we have a jump where you can become a Swordsage other than Forgotten Realms?
>>
>>53250026
That really depends. First, ask yourself, do I REALLY want to get involved in this world? If no, just avoid going out at night and keep to yourself.

The thing about Tsukihime is that despite the assumed power being thrown around, it's fairly street-level horror with a lot of concept ball in the background, and is centered around a small group of characters and a bunch of civilian victims. This has a lot to do with Arcueid being temporarily nerfed no thanks to Shiki, and Dead Apostles having bullshit ways of cheating death...which is convenient for the high school student/assassin who's ability is explicitly -permanently killing such things-.

Melty Blood is where things get a bit more Fate-esque with the bullshit that is Tatari, a phenomenon that creates murderous versions of people and monsters and...

>Collapses

I'm sorry my brain nearly caved in when I tried remembering that plot and all I could picture was giant Akiha.

Anyways, do your research on who you want to get involved with or if you want to bother. Things get significantly more dangerous as time goes on, but nothing is stopping you from skipping town and ignoring it.

P.S. If you're a Dead Apostle in-jump, avoid Arcueid like the plague. Seriously. She will murder you.
>>
>>53250099
Just because you have to apply your brain cells to understand what's going on doesn't mean it's interesting.
>>
>>53250075
Alright, I can understand thinking that it's dumb and boring, that could be just you being retarded. But how can you not like even one of the girls? Are you even human?
>>
>>53250121
What is a Swordsage?
>>
>>53250004
Yup.

Elastigirl went into retirement November 13th, 1955. Between that and the cape accidents in ‘57 and ‘58 as mentioned in the No Capes montage, that puts the Super Ban around there. The “present day” action of the Incredibles film, which is 15 years later, is around 1970.
>>
>>53250158
I'm soured to crab because of the plot line that strongly hints at the idea of her cheating with her old boyfriend. It's revealed eventually that no, that's not what's going on, but the writers flirted really strongly with the idea so she makes me ill.

Everyone else just comes across as an irritant more than a person.
>>
>>53250121
Maybe mushoku tensei.
>>
>>53246301
Use some sort of tech or magic to dimension lock the location they're at, then tear apart their body and destroy the core.
I'm pretty their bodies are remote controlled, and even if they're not, you'll still fuck their regeneration and energy output up, which is the biggest problem, really.
This could also be used on a Parahumans for easy kills since they require the dimensional fuckery of their Shard for their powers.
>>
>>53250123
>giant Akiha

Excuse me what now
>>
File: 158e490c0938986feb25fca74d3d76b0.png (892KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
158e490c0938986feb25fca74d3d76b0.png
892KB, 1200x1800px
>>53250117
Good luck man. I hope to hear about the epic tales when you succeed.

>>53250121
Should be able to become one in Dragonlance as well. Or any Dungeons and Dragons Jump. Swordsage comes from the Book of Nine Swords, so it's not specifically linked to a certain property. At least, I'm 98% sure of that.

>>53250075
This is just patently untrue. Even if you don't like all the wordplay, the action scenes are seriously top-notch stuff. And if you can't find one of the girls to like you're going to get your Man card confiscated, because that series has something for everyone.

Suruga is best girl. 10/10, would splash around in her room of books again.
>>
>>53250186
>boyfriend.
It's been a long while since I've watched it. Do you mean Kaiki? Because they were never actually together, he just implies that she had a crush on him. Unless I'm remembering it incorrectly.
Also, neck yourself. Not liking Snail is a capital sin.
>>
File: 1483420356766.png (283KB, 892x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483420356766.png
283KB, 892x800px
>>53250224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8wqFpovGiA

This series doesn't take itself very seriously sometimes.
>>
>>53250123
>I'm sorry my brain nearly caved in when I tried remembering that plot and all I could picture was giant Akiha.
A magic vampire storm makes it so that delusions and rumors become reality. Those with solid ideas of what those rumors would take form as give them shape.
For example, a rumor runs around that someone is killing people in the park. Shiki Tohno once fought a vampire who murdered people in the park. He has the most solid idea of what that murderer could be so it takes the form and powers of the vampire.
The magic storm is kind of sentient and is going to make a rumor that kills the entire town and drinks its blood in an orgy of violence. There are a few things it could take form as.
>>
>>53250277
Yes. Pretty sure it was ex-boyfriend, but even if not, the plot line is the same. They were just hiring him to independently investigate things, but the story was written in such a way to imply otherwise up until the reveal.
>>
Big question about Dark Souls.

It's a bit interesting to note that only the Gods have actual appearance of what we call humans, except tall. The humans of Dark Souls actually look the way they do due to effects of Gwyn's herding the humans and blurring their past. The hollow appearance is what they actually look like, while humanity being sacrificed to bonfire restoring their human looks is due to Gwyn's meddling.

Is humanity actually called humanity or is it just what people began to call these fragments of Dark soul? Have the actual humans been the Gods and the Dark Soul humans, the pygmies, are meant to be something else inheriting the world? Think about it. If our planet began to be even more fucked up and midgets or other humans start looking like shriveled husks, talking about inheriting the world as everything goes to shit, would you accept it if you knew you weren't them?
>>
>>53250315
Idk man, I really can't remember anything about that. Are you sure you aren't projecting your insecurities here? Did you perchance get cucked before watching it? It just seems like a stupid reason for disliking such a great anime.
>>
>>53250329
Humanity is almost certainly only called humanity post-Gwyn's brainwashing. The pygmies would have no reason to call it that.

>Have the actual humans been the gods
No, the concept of human was only ever applied to those pygmies bound by the dark sign.
>>
>>53250373
I'm pretty sure I have the right of it, anon.

And I provided that as my reason for disliking crab, not the whole anime. I dislike the whole anime because I found it boring and didn't like any of the characters.
>>
>>53250280
...well I have to say that animating G-Akiha for the fight must have been easy
>>
File: CodecLoveBloom.jpg (132KB, 1023x761px) Image search: [Google]
CodecLoveBloom.jpg
132KB, 1023x761px
>>53250123
>P.S. If you're a Dead Apostle in-jump, avoid Arcueid like the plague. Seriously. She will murder you.

Wasn't she going after the ones she specifically sired? Or maybe I'm just misremembering things. Although there were also a few 'good' Dead Apostles, like Zeltrech and that kid with spirits for limbs.

Also, if you take the canon companion option, it guarantees that at least you start on the same side of things.
>>
>>53246109
It changes a lot. Nylocke is the most fun to be around, and so is Dhaos. Tenth Doctor always has my back and is dependable. He's Doctor's Companion's best friend.

>>53247250
Planning on murdering on sight before he can become a god, of course. I mean there might be problems with it and I haven't done research yet because I don't feel a strong desire to pick up the Beserk jump, but that's the general plan. I would have put up with him if he didn't do that to Casca.
>>
>>53250411
Well, looks like we went full circle here and came back to where we started, you lacking taste. I'm sorry for your loss anon.
>>
File: 1324527319372.jpg (4KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1324527319372.jpg
4KB, 190x190px
>>53250442
Taste cannot objectively be wrong, anon.
>>
>>53250396
The idea I'm bringing to table is actually this: Whicg of the DS races is closer to real life humans? The Pygmies or the Gods(which are just Pygmies with lord souls)

I mean, people keep thinking that Age of Dark, Age of Men, is a good thing but we did see this completely Dark world in DS3, humans in age of Dark are just Pygmies and apparently don't need light, and light is time in Lordran. So aren't Pygmies themselves just eldritch abominations?
>>
>>53250431
There's zero reason to kill Griffith before the sacrifice. That's kind of the issue in dealing with him, he's not perfect but he's done nothing that's actually immoral outside of having to prostitute himself as a child.

The only thing you can do is stop him from fucking up his plans by fucking the princess and thus being tortured into a broken husk. Yet the issue there is that we know the Godhand and Idea of Evil manipulate fate and will just keep trying to seduce him into evil again and again. You'd have to be really diligent to keep him from falling into despair before the eclipse.
>>
>>53250478
Pygmies are people, they had their own kingdom and everything. Not like the gods no, but I wouldn't call them abominations. There's nothing innately more wrong about their nature than the gods'.
>>
File: 1470806837059.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470806837059.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
>>53250451
Yet here we are, moments after you managed to do it. I hope you're proud of yourself.
>>
>>53250508
... wait. Everything is Reborn through bonfire if it dies, that applies in universe too, kind of. Except bosses? Does it mean that in Age of Dark there will be no bonfire and things can be killed off for real? I thought mortality is what Gwyn placed on humans

Wait is that why Nito had his tomb and stuff, to actually hold those that died because of Gwyn stuff? What determines if a thing is revived by bonfire or not
>>
>>53250545
Pretty sure the only thing happening here is you caring a bit too much about an anime.
>>
>>53250563
The pygmies are literally immortal and unkillable except by removing their dark soul, so no, that's not what would happen.

The bonfires, we don't know how they actually work. Could be fucking time travel.
>>
>>53248347
Well, Many, I saw flashes of you being a terrible person however I naively gave you the benefit of a doubt, but this cinches it. You really are a terrible person.

Rape is not justifiable in any circumstance, shame on you.
>>
File: 1465366601589.jpg (44KB, 479x317px) Image search: [Google]
1465366601589.jpg
44KB, 479x317px
>>53250568
>Implying I care about anything I write about in this thread
This is just me shitposting and trying not to finish my paper.
>>
>Get Heart of Civilization (Noblesse)
>Get I Am The Fortress (Masters of Magic)
>Get Sacrficial Bestowment (SMT) or your preferred perk sharing
>Pass down I Am The Fortress to companions
>Have them attune to a place in the island
>Now you can have unlimited active companions
>>
>>53250638
Well this is me doing the same because I don't want to go to sleep.
>>
>>53250659
Is there anything else for perk sharing aside from Sacrificial Bestowment?
>>
>>53250659
But the dinosaurs died fighting the meteors to save the mammals!
>>
>>53250709
Lip Service from Medaka.
>>
File: 1490295764502.jpg (34KB, 320x315px) Image search: [Google]
1490295764502.jpg
34KB, 320x315px
>>53250664
So we were both shitposting all along and this discussion was entirely pointless? Truly, this is the epitome of /jc/.
>>
>>53250709
Golden chains and discworld adoption.
>>
File: PBF247-Catch_Phrase.jpg (120KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
PBF247-Catch_Phrase.jpg
120KB, 900x300px
>>53250659
>>
>>53250664
You, do homework.

>>53250638
You, go to bed.

There, both your problems are solved.
>>
File: Bobby-Confusion.jpg (37KB, 254x331px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Confusion.jpg
37KB, 254x331px
>>53250123

I think I'll just stick to being a background character unless I have too bro, thanks for the heads up
>>
File: 1494613784239.jpg (121KB, 1000x598px) Image search: [Google]
1494613784239.jpg
121KB, 1000x598px
>>53250758
Youre not my real dad! He was a starspawn demon god angel devil energy rock-being dragon man!
>>
>>53250807
>Jumper's child tries to explain their heritage
>>
File: 1494650592730.jpg (65KB, 700x883px) Image search: [Google]
1494650592730.jpg
65KB, 700x883px
What did you get from satan this year?
>>
File: Yondu_Profile(1).png (7MB, 1357x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Yondu_Profile(1).png
7MB, 1357x2000px
>>53250807
He may have been your father, boy... but he ain't your daddy.
>>
>>53250850
Well, I wasn't planning on crying today, but here we are.
>>
>>53250486
...So the solution is to just put a really strong anti Divine and Fate spell on him. One that will kill him if he tries anything.

Got it. I can do that, no problem.
>>
>>53250850
F
>>
>>53250828
I feel bad for the teachers at the parent teacher day.
>>
>>53250886
Why are you so fixitated on getting him killed? Just have Guts return a bit earlier and they will be pals again.
>>
>>53250905
That bitch got what was coming to her! Nobody calls my daughter a liar without checking the facts first.
>>
>>53250922
Why are you so fixated on defending him? I wasn't going to kill him if he didn't do anything. You said yourself. As long as he isn't seduced by evil and he doesn't that to Casca, there is no problem.
>>
>>53247999
Do you ever say anything that doesn't make me want to best you to death with a crowbar?
>>
>>53250961
You turned her into a fruitbat!
>>
>>53249788
The purpose of the Third Eye CAD for Tatsuya is mainly to be able to aim and use Material Burst on a target distant enough that he doesn't blow himself up in the process.
>>
>>53251031
And my daughter turned her back. Not a Hogwarts graduate, my ass...
>>
File: il_570xN.502755140_e5b7.jpg (102KB, 432x595px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.502755140_e5b7.jpg
102KB, 432x595px
>>53250905
And this is my progenitor, Dhot-huggnamo, Jumper, Sovereign of nine Hells, Sword of Polaris, Surpeme Being, Elventh Commandment,14th Elder, Monarch of Despair, Captain of the Celestial Host, King of the Andals and the First Men, and four times winner of Miss America.
>>
>>53251031
>implying that's not completely appropriate
Next you're going to say teaching your kids how to turn their bullies into frogs is wrong.
>>
>>53251031
Fruitbats are adorable though. at the least it's better than turning her into a star nosed mole. Terrifying little buggers.
>>
File: 53L21Lb.png (155KB, 700x343px) Image search: [Google]
53L21Lb.png
155KB, 700x343px
>>53250968
There's getting seduced by evil and then there is being tortured and emaciated for a year to the point where your body is a useless husk.

Secondly, you're not thinking of the big picture. If Griffith fails it will be something else. You have to kill the God Hand and the only way to do that is at the festival.
>>
>>53250968
There are plenty of worse people to satisfy your murderhobo impulses in the setting. You know, all the rapist kings and nobles, the dozens of rapist-muderer-maneating Apostles or the God Hand manipulating all of those in the first place.
>>
>>53251124
>Strike-chan
>chan
Are you one of the clones from last thread?
>>
>>53251078
>>53251093
>>53251090
>>53251089
See this is why there are no school teacher jumpers. Miss Frizzle would be ashamed.
>>
>>53251072
Would the instantaneous casting of Flash Cast also apply to other magic systems?
>>
>>53251124
Are you advocating letting Griffith become a demon god if you can't kill the God Hand?
>>
>>53251179
Hey, I've been a school teacher in several jumps! Doesn't mean that it's not completely appropriate to turn your kid's teacher into a fruit bat for questioning their parentage/calling them a liar without actually looking into the parents in the first place.
>>
>>53251243
But anon, your kids were home schooled.
>>
>>53251124
I need to have sufficient research happen before any further plans are developed.

>>53251149
Thank you, I'll add them to the list.
>>
File: 1403499507463.gif (33KB, 679x604px) Image search: [Google]
1403499507463.gif
33KB, 679x604px
>>53251166
People impersonated me?

>>53251197
This isn't about letting Griffith become a demon god so much as needing to kill fucking daemons.
>>
>>53250262
>any Dungeons and Dragons Jump
I know, but in FR it's a default class option.
>>
>>53250117
Dragonlance is a low-power DnD setting, so pretending to do something that a magic system couldn't do is possible. You'd probably be able to baffle the wizards until they actually could do that.
>>
>>53251282
Not you, no, but NuBee and Sleuth Anon had clones running about.
>>
>>53250589
Can Pygmies breed? I mean, it SEEMS like they can but it's odd. We know that Gods could breed for sure.

If Age of Dark happens, do all Pygmies that hollowed out just have their minds back? Or barring the consumption of their dark souls, they are more immortal than Necrons?
>>
>>53248347
Many, you making a Let it Die jump or just like uncle death?
>>
>>53251282
>let griffith be demon god
>laugh
>show him a real demon god as a 500 jump old Bel

This is my plan and if you kill them they become part of your demon court.
>>
File: 1459095945741.jpg (110KB, 767x768px) Image search: [Google]
1459095945741.jpg
110KB, 767x768px
>>53251346
Nah, I checked, last thread was all me. I posted prey and then Sister posted for a bit.

Perk tree is done for the Orders, needs fluff and balancing which I'll do tomorrow. Famulous was the easiest to do weirdly enough

>>53251392
Yeah but...
I mean...
Look that's fine if your a Heretic
>>
>>53251392
Why would you want to be the lord of the demons when you can just companion the guy who is and let him deal with all the boring stuff, like demonic paperwork.
>>
What's with the font size for prices in the Berzerk jump? Why Anons?
>>
File: THEY BURN.jpg (110KB, 546x629px) Image search: [Google]
THEY BURN.jpg
110KB, 546x629px
>>53251392
>kill Griffith and stuff him into the Court of Bel
>Have him exposed to all the other crazy demons in your court
>Many jumps later, summon him to fight your enemies with
>Griffith's face when
>>
>>53251452
>>53251442

Demons are the superior choice in every setting.
>>
>>53251452
Because I can already do that I think and making part of my court means I can order him around and make him do the work anyway.
>>
>>53251392
A jumper needs a goal to pursue in builds or Story after an amount of jumps. A fixation.
For some it's invention, discovery. Knowledge and understanding.
For others it's waifus. Either actual love or just remnants of their pre-jumper affection or feelings, hoping that by taking them they will not lose what they were in first place.
For some it's debauchery or various pleasures.
Others simply desire power.
Some have a goal or ideal to pursue, and it being so paradoxical means they won't accomplish it till they spark, if they even can accomplish it.
There is always something a jumper sticks to, something that eventually overrides other morals.
>>
>>53251452
Yeah. I think that companioning the MC is actually cheaper CP wise too
>>
File: PROTECT.png (688KB, 1296x1039px) Image search: [Google]
PROTECT.png
688KB, 1296x1039px
>>53251484
No
It's the smiles of our daughterus that make life worth living
>>
File: 1494446317877.jpg (305KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1494446317877.jpg
305KB, 1080x1920px
>>53251499
And what does your Jumper desire, /jc/?
>>
>>53251542
Yeah but they groe up and run off with the hero.
>>
>>53251181
Like indicated, yes for the capstone-boosted version.
>>
File: Freed from Grima's Curse.jpg (78KB, 850x618px) Image search: [Google]
Freed from Grima's Curse.jpg
78KB, 850x618px
>>53251542
It's the smiles of everyone that make life worth living. As Jumpers, we have the power to change things for the better and protect smiles everywhere.
>>
So would fighting Lucifer be worth it to have my title of Bel be upgraded?
>>
File: mabel and bill 4.png (504KB, 950x814px) Image search: [Google]
mabel and bill 4.png
504KB, 950x814px
>>53251542
Daughters are not worth the trouble.
>>
>>53251556
Started out as more magic, then became more enchanting, now its basically anything I can use to make my bar better.
>>
File: Sparkles.gif (343KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sparkles.gif
343KB, 500x281px
>>53251606
I find that adorable.
>>
>>53251556
To have fun and live life to the fullest. Also, to make friends and make people happy.
>>
File: Chaotic Neutral Villain.png (273KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chaotic Neutral Villain.png
273KB, 640x480px
>>53251590
That's why you need to steal, kill and devour everyone, so you have enough power to actually face what's on the other side.

Only the worst villains can become true heroes.
>>
>>53251556
To satiate the boredom, either through adventure, good deeds or simply with a bag of popcorn.
>>
File: 1493915026339.jpg (108KB, 500x950px) Image search: [Google]
1493915026339.jpg
108KB, 500x950px
>>53251556
That bag. It's not getting soggy at all from the rain.

I want that bag.
>>
>>53251556
True freedom for all!
>>
File: 1311183518649.jpg (329KB, 925x699px) Image search: [Google]
1311183518649.jpg
329KB, 925x699px
>>53251636
You can't have my bag, anon.
>>
>>53251598
I'd say so, given that it essentially makes you one of, if not the most revered and respected demon lords aside from the Almighty Darkness himself.
>>
>>53245930
Because poison is cool. Diseases tend to be more effort than they're worth though.
>>53247541
That would require people to notice and later remember me, which generally doesn't happen.
>>53251556
To be as important as possible.
>>
File: 1390577650347.png (102KB, 570x327px) Image search: [Google]
1390577650347.png
102KB, 570x327px
>>53251484
As much as I want to agree with you. As much as I want to say that's true.

This is objectively false.

There should be no reason to ever want to be an Apostle in Berserk unless you just want to become an animal.
>>
>>53251556
Power. Power is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>53251711
You're a wizard are you?
>>
>>53251556
To return to the cabin where he found such peace and happiness. To live forever beneath the forest monoliths that oh so slowly adapt to the changing of the seasons. To sit around the table with the people he truly cares about and enjoy the meal they all had a hand in preparing.
>>
>>53251694
Apostles can get pretty STRONK if you have enough super-magic. Enough to become a proto-God Hand.
>>
>>53251556
To have a fun life, protect victims from those who would harm them, and give justice to those who would escape it. Also seek to empower those who are weak but willing to fight.

Also spouses. Lots and lots of spouses. And adventure.
>>
File: doom does it again.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
doom does it again.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
>>53251732
Yes, how could you possibly know?
>>
File: decadestory.jpg (43KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
decadestory.jpg
43KB, 500x283px
>>53251556
For his journey to be worth the price he's paid. To be worth the danger he puts himself and others in. To finally see eye-to-eye to those who stand alone in the cosmos.

As bitter and self-centered as he is, Decade is still a Kamen Rider. He'll fight for justice or those who are otherwise doomed when push comes to shove.
>>
>>53251556
I want to have a pretty good time.

But some assholes have an apparently insurmountable need to ruin that.
>>
>>53251572
For the Improbable Allience drawback, will they be able to find me by fiat, even if I'm able to completly change my appearance and conceal myself? Also, do you have any suggestions for reasons why they would be after me in the first place? I don't really wanna take it if the only thing I can think of is "Jump-chan brainwashed them all".
>>
File: 1263526076386.jpg (36KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1263526076386.jpg
36KB, 221x246px
>>53251740
Yeah, at the cost of sacrificing the one person or persons that matter the most to you. So you are knowingly sacrificing people you love to be tortured for eternity in horrific pain and rape for the sake of gains.

By that point you're just basically an animal who runs off of impulses and justifies being an asshole because you're strong enough to get away with it.

>>53251556
>And what does your Jumper desire, /jc/?
To be awesome.
>>
File: Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg (34KB, 362x411px) Image search: [Google]
Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg
34KB, 362x411px
What would happen if I companion Cain and I become Abel in Devil Survivor 2 but then go to Supernatural?
>>
>>53251828
Use those perks that let ypu pay less, sacrifice like a dnd character sheet.
>>
>>53251830
Cain & Abel aren't in DS2.
>>
File: 55762969_p0.jpg (1010KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
55762969_p0.jpg
1010KB, 1024x1280px
Do you think the Warehouse Medbay could cure depression?
>>
>>53251830
>>53251877
I mean DS1
>>
File: sad nika.png (486KB, 1252x702px) Image search: [Google]
sad nika.png
486KB, 1252x702px
>>53251887
No...it cannot.
>>
>>53251828
>Sacrificing someone
>Conquering the world, including after-life
>Or simply resurrect using Magicka's magic and giving the gods a middlefinger

Do you even know how to think like a Jumper?
>>
File: Sisters of Battle3.jpg (85KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters of Battle3.jpg
85KB, 620x877px
>>53251442

Will there be followers and companion waifus strike chan?, I'm counting on you
>>
>>53251962
Of course not, she's dedicated to fucking everything up.
>>
>>53251556
Millions of lovers
>>
>>53251887
It says fix up, which I assume means stuff like damage and not naturally malfunctioning organs. On the other hand, if it can cure diabetes, it can probably cure depression. If it's you that has it, just use body mod, as it leaves you with a perfectly healthy body, which would presumably include neurotransmitters.

Do you know yourself well enough to figure out what you'd be like without it?
>>
>>53251887
I think we have perks for that. Probably one or two in the magical girls jumps.
>>
>>53251556
More jumps, more adventures, more knowledge
>>
>>53251830
>>53251889
The two Cains will have an...interesting discussion. Supernatural Cain will probably call out Naoya for murdering Abel out of jealousy, given that he did it to save his version of Abel from Lucifer's clutches, and he'll be even more pissed if he finds out about the Overlord of Bel plan. Supernatural Cain will also vary between keeping an eye on you and avoiding you, because on the one hand you're another version of his beloved brother, the one he was willing to give his soul up to protect, but on the other hand he doesn't want to go berserk and kill you thanks to the Mark's influence, so he'll keep a healthy distance.
>>
>>53251556
To feel like she is not alone.
>>
>>53251814
If you can completely conceal yourself and not make a single suspicious blip on their figurative radar, yes it should be possible to evade them, although going anywhere near the plot will get you spotted so easily you won't have time to say oops. Also a reason for this alliance could be the threat of an unaffiliated Strategic-Class Magician (even if you aren't one), for example.
>>
File: 1266787024423.png (281KB, 1101x618px) Image search: [Google]
1266787024423.png
281KB, 1101x618px
>>53251962
By that point you're not even treating people like people. Just resources to be used and abused, or tokens to throw out and pull back like you're scamming a coin-operated machine. So yeah, I guess I'm just a moralfag. Plus sometimes a jump like Berserk comes before you can even do any of that, so what do you do then?

>>53251856
I'm sure I had something to say, but this only makes me think of that one Metalocalypse episode where the band summoned the Devil to make a deal to get talent for the Blues, but upon seeing the contract they bargained and rewrote it to instead be something like... a five dollar coupon for Hot Topic in exchange for 7% of the packet on the Devil's soul instead.
>>
>>53252365
>By that point you're not even treating people like people. Just resources to be used and abused, or tokens to throw out and pull back like you're scamming a coin-operated machine.

You mean you AREN'T?
>>
File: Explain Further.jpg (38KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain Further.jpg
38KB, 649x536px
>>53252365
>a five dollar coupon for Hot Topic in exchange for 7% of the packet on the Devil's soul instead.
>>
File: 1402193003758.png (184KB, 550x385px) Image search: [Google]
1402193003758.png
184KB, 550x385px
>>53252417
I found the scene in question. Just... watch. It's amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZwgLt0QadU

>>53252406
...no? Because I'm not a dick?
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>53245930
Because Pestilence is Best Horseman.
And I'm STILL FUCKING MAD they replaced Pestilence with 'fury' in Darksiders.

>>53251556
Justice wants to be the best person he can be, and he wants to be happy.

Tiger wants to rule over as large a realm as he can, learn as much as he can, and still have the free time to make whatever comes to mind. Because at heart he's a craftsmen.

>>53251830
>Not collecting Cains from as many universes as possible
>Including, but not limited to, DS1, Supernatural, Red Alert, World of Darkness, and SCP
>>
>>53252471
Moralfaggotry gets you nowhere.
>>
>>53252365
I can see where you're coming from, but at the same time, if you're at the point where you're wheeling and dealing devils so casually you can probably just talk with whoever you're sacrificing to get consent and let them prepare for the downtime before you bring them back.
>>
That's it I'm killing Guilliman when I jump 40K.
>>
>>53252572
FOOLISH JUMPER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCvWcGiy8Ro
>>
>>53252572
But anon, if he dies who will legalize space elf waifus?
>>
>>53252471
>demon
>not a dick
Yeah, sure. Next thing you take my immortal soul. Never trust a demon.
>>
>>53252505
That video is funny but triggered flashbacks of my business law final...the torts, oh god the torts.....
>>
>>53252624
>>53252624
Wrong reply
>>53252471
Correct one
>>
So how physically powerful is the devil in the Chick track jump? I figure the best thing I can do is remodel the majority of hell so that it's actually somewhere people would want to go and short Souls according to their actual good and evil rather than the biblical literalism system. It currently operates on.
>>
>>53252365
>By that point you're not even treating people like people. Just resources to be used and abused, or tokens to throw out and pull back like you're scamming a coin-operated machine. So yeah, I guess I'm just a moralfag.
>Taking a companions mortality into consideration

I mean, it's not like they're going to stay dead or anything.
>>
File: apoc (12).gif (39KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
apoc (12).gif
39KB, 468x240px
>>53252653
Satan is trapped in Hell, placed there by God. Satan isn't in charge of everything that goes on down there, he's just the biggest prisoner so all the other fallen angels listen to him.
If you started renovating Hell, God might get mad that you're messing with his torture basement.
>>
>>53252506
...So? Who cares? Some people would rather not be a huge dick to gain power. That's the easy way to get it. The path the weak choose.
>>
File: 1267501710418.jpg (20KB, 388x489px) Image search: [Google]
1267501710418.jpg
20KB, 388x489px
>>53252547
>>53252728
Yeah but it's like... okay, I wouldn't want to get sacrificed. I wouldn't want to be treated as some resource token, even temporarily. Why should I justify it to others by saying "oh it's only a temporary thing" or something like that? If I wouldn't want to go there, why should I make others go there? Golden Rule, people. Even then, some trades negate that whole "they revive" bit because you're willingly giving them over.

>>53252624
That makes it even more hilarious.

>>53252611
Why lie about it, though? Lying is just a cheap tactic. Anyone can lie, Jimmy Hobo down the street can lie. There's no point because then they're never going to trust you afterwards. It's way more effective to use the truth and show them that they WANT to make a deal for whatever you're offering. It's stronger then because there's none of that "you lied and now I have righteous anger to resist things" bit.

If you want to be an effective demon, you use the truth and close the deal properly.
>>
>>53252796
>That's the easy way to get it. The path the weak choose.
Well obviously. If they were strong they wouldn't need to.
>>
>>53252784
>Satan is trapped in Hell, placed there by God. Satan isn't in charge of everything that goes on down there, he's just the biggest prisoner so all the other fallen angels listen to him.

Yeah, I know, That part I'm If I would be able to kill him, I'm at mid-DC cosmic power levels.

>>If you started renovating Hell, God might get mad that you're messing with his torture basement.

I figured he would be mad but How mad exactly? like smiting mad or just disapproving from on high mad?
>>
>>53252872
Nice cheeky comment, but I meant in terms of willpower.
>>
File: 1055_09.gif (41KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
1055_09.gif
41KB, 468x240px
>>53252880
>I figured he would be mad but How mad exactly? like smiting mad or just disapproving from on high mad?
It's impossible to say. Chick's God is an insane tyrant.
>>
>>53252801
Well, there you have it. I personally don't really have a problem with being sacrificed if there's no meaningful downside in it for me, so I don't really see any problem with offering the same to others.

You're right that some of the deals in the Chain very pointedly get past Companion immortality as part of the terms. I was thinking more a "Bob McSatan down the street wants some souls for a warehouse's worth of lager, wanna scam the dude, Companion X?" situation.
>>
>>53249695
Gonna need sauce for NP thing?
>>
>>53252935
This is true do you think I should roll for it? What do you think I should benchmark the difficulty at and what can I use as modifiers?
>>
>>53252653
I figured that you would go after God, given your whole 'freedom' speech.
>>
>>53252954
Well, honesty is the best policy. I suppose it would somewhat make it better if you yourself were willing to experience the same thing. Also yeah, for what you said for spoilers I'd probably really abuse the "deals work in your favor" perks to lighten what one has to pay. That's kind of different.

Though actually, now that I think about it. What would even constitute as 'sacrifice'? I mean, there's giving someone over, but then there's rituals where you just get your heart stabbed and power flows within you? I mean would that even be a 'sacrifice' or is that just a plain jade ritual to boost yourself? Is it a contextual thing?
>>
File: and-you.jpg (33KB, 566x566px) Image search: [Google]
and-you.jpg
33KB, 566x566px
>>53252365
>makes me think of that one Metalocalypse episode where the band summoned the Devil to make a deal to get talent for the Blues, but upon seeing the contract they bargained and rewrote it to instead be something like... a five dollar coupon for Hot Topic in exchange for 7% of the packet on the Devil's soul instead.

Good because that's exactly what I was going for.
>>
>>53253020
I'm crazy and stupid. Not suicidal
>>
>>53252990
Yes, you should do it and end your jumper there. It would be good for the multiverse at large that that he was stopped there. Probably the best thing that Chick's God will ever do.
>>
>>53253030
That was not the pic I chose.
>>
File: Kronk Riiiiiight.jpg (16KB, 339x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kronk Riiiiiight.jpg
16KB, 339x400px
>>53253058
>>
>>53252990
Any perks that would keep somebody higher up in a hierarchy, or prevent your actions from being treated as taboo would work.

Personally I take [sum(perksCP/100)]d8 vs [Tier]d8, [Tier] for God probably being about 15?
>>
>>53253082
>keep somebody higher up in a hierarchy
meant to say "keep your higher-ups from noticing you in a negative way"
>>
>>53253077
Damnit kronk why is there no jump to companion you!?
>>
>>53253107
Pretty sure you can make him a companion in the Disney jump?
>>
>>53253103
I don't think I have any of these perks. Where are they?>>53253107
we have generic Disney Princess which can pick him up in
>>
File: shutupandtakemymoney.gif (1MB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
shutupandtakemymoney.gif
1MB, 636x357px
>>53253107
Make it!
>>
>>53253136
I mean you could, potioneer, villager (includes kronk), drop in, llama?
>>
>>53253133
I think you can get the boss off your back with some perks in 9-to-5, and one anti-weirdness perk in FLCL. There are others, but I don't know where they are.

also:
>vs [Tier]d8
should just be [Tier], and God about 30. it's been a while since I looked at the system notes.
>>
>>53253196
That seems fair, but I don't think I took those
>>
In the Tomb Kings Jump, what is NOT achievable without spending CP? I assume anyone can learn the magic system, but I am curious about the Tomb stuff.
Thinking about taking the Golden Empire scenario, and having the 'Tomb' be the 10 purchases of Obelisk of Power to represent a 50 kilometer radius patch of nothing, where you can build your own Tomb complex and it will follow you.

The setup is a prince gets reports of something strange in the desert, goes to investigate with his army, and finds silver sand with a strange structure in the center. Goes in to investigate, & it's like drinking from Mimir's Well. He knows things no one on this world has ever known, memories of other people he could have been, knowledge that gives him power. His retainers also gain in power, and memories of serving him in other lives. He now knows that the desert is truly endless, beyond the borders of this world, and if he can make a grand enough monument his (and its) glory, with all things bowing to his law, then when it blows onward one day the same manner it blew in, it will carry him with it, bringing him gifts of greater glory.

Though he is not his fathers eldest son but the second he takes the crown regardless, but institutes a tradition, the Greatest calling is to eternity, and makes his elder brother High Priest, and gives unto him the care of many mysteries. He with his newfound power conquers a neighboring kingdoms capital singlehandedly, and the other Kings of Nekhera pray out to the gods. From then on he cannot ether any of their cities. It matters not; he has a Devoted Host, a Loyal Herald to conqueror for him, and even the ability be there in spirit when they conquer by sending his shadow to bear witness. And if he cannot go to their cities, he will build a city around himself within the silver sands, the grandest the world has ever seen!

(I'm hoping stuff like the Golden Cap, Reservior, Magically Charged & Magical Warding are achievable in setting, because Black Pyramid)
>>
>>53249582
Everything from VAMPIRIC FOREST to SHITTONS OF FAMILIARS to TECHNICALLY A NATURAL PHENOMENON AND APPEARS UNDER THE CORRECT CONDITIONS AND KILLING THEM WILL JUST KILL THIS INSTANCE to VAMPIRE MADE OF MATH.

DAAs are all fucking bullshit.
>>
>>53253169
I would think Llama would be a Drawback instead of an Origin.

Drop-In, Adviser, Villager, Royal would probably be the best route to go.

I might, if no one else makes it. But I'm a little busy. Got three things I'm working on atm.
>>
>>53253267
Yeah but if you had llama you could have a Llama face! Perk. So you can trick people into thinling you are just an ordinary llama.

Or that could be a neat drawback, you are a llama. I want that spinache puff recipe.
>>
>>53251282
I'm Strike-chanicus!
>>
>>53253329
>>53253267
What about a drawback origin?
>>
File: IMG_0667.jpg (53KB, 236x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
53KB, 236x463px
>>53250160
Basically a Kung-Fu Wizard/Monk. They come from Tome of Battle - Book Of The Nine Swords, aka Book of Weaboo Fightin Magic. It was to address the lack of features & lack of power of the martial classes.

Swordsage, Warblade & Crusader were the three new classes. They boosted the martial classes from T4-5 to a solid T3. Crusader if cheesed right could even reach about T2 I think, T = Tier with 1 being the best at everything (Wizard, Cleric, Druid, Artificer, Archivist), T2 being good at everything but more limited than T1 (Sorcerer, Favored Soul), T3 was good at one thing mediocre at everything else (ToB classes, Warlock, Warmage, Optimized Fighter).

T4 is classes that are ok at one thing mediocre to crappy at everything else. Like Rogues, Barbarians, Fighters, Rangers, Paladins.

T5 is mediocre at everything.
T6 is where the Truenamer & Monk as well the Commoner. These classes are bad at everything. Monk's problem is that it needs magical gear, its only real role is scouting, it needs Strength, Dex, Con, & Wisdom to function. Most of its abilities just emulate low level magical items.

True Namer is because the difficulty challenge aka the # to hit or beat, rises at an exponential rate. So you're unable to even do your own magic.

Mind you this is the tabletop mechanics. A monk in FR Jump would be more viable. A Truenamer could be scary good, if you let them rattle off the 666 syllables in your true name.
>>
>>53253329
Kronk is going to take that recipe to the grave. You'll just have to Companion him.

>>53253373
I mean, possibly? But people never really seem to like those.
>>
>>53253251
Don't forget Zelrech, the immortal vampire wizard who fought the moon and won and can draw infinite power from alternate universes.

Also, he's a dick to his apprentices, with the whole kaleidostick thing.
>>
>>53251830
Better question:
What happens if you take both of those Cains, and then pick up Cain from SCP, and then go troll Cain from Luther Strode?

Cainception.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2jUhnCU9iA
>>
>>53253441
Too many Cains spoil the murder.
>>
>>53253385
Did you even think about this post before you launched it? No one asked for your "breakdown" of where the various classes are ranked. It doesn't mean anything when you're Jumping into the world anyways. It's not like you're going to actually roll a d20 to figure out if you know someone's True Name.
>>
>>53253395
They like them if you offer some interesting perks. I mean, you get points for taking a origin that you probably were going to take anyway, like the Pig in Seven Deadly Sins.
>>
File: IMG_1042.jpg (99KB, 639x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.jpg
99KB, 639x358px
>>53250601
Its not however the motivations behind rape can be acknowledged. Rape is all about power. In this case it was power of Guts by violating the one thing he loved more than Griffith which was Caska.

It was a dick move on Femto/Griffith's part, that's only thing I wouldn't do in his shoes. I'd just kill Caska, while Guts watches. A clean quick death.

>>53251000
Why would you want to hit me with a crowbar? Are you that violent? Maybe you should get help for your violent tendencies.

>>53251385
Just like Uncle Death, Senpai. I wish he was my benefactor.
>>
File: IMG_1043.jpg (64KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1043.jpg
64KB, 630x630px
>>53253605
It asked what a Swordsage was. I gave the answer. I also explained things so that when they go to other threads, because this is /tg/ not /JC/, he would understand what a Swordsage is & how it relates to other 3.5 classes.

That way when he looks at the rage of even mentioning Book of Weeaboo Fighting Magic, he would remember, "Many told me about this."
>>
>>53253769
>One sentence explanation about what was asked that didn't even talk about what the class could actually do.
>Rest of the post compares the various classes against each other based on game stats.
>I gave the answer.

No you answered none of the question. Or even mention that most D&D players despise the Book of Nine Swords. But nice try at not looking like a horrible human being. 4/10, personal high score for you.
>>
File: skeleton_cyborg.jpg (754KB, 802x1100px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton_cyborg.jpg
754KB, 802x1100px
>>53248924
You shut your whore mouth!
>>
>Destroyer of Worlds, Decade! What is reflected in his eyes as he crosses the infinite worlds...?

Jump 48: Dragonlance
Era: Edict of Thought Control, 6 PC
Origin: Arcane [1750]
Race: Human
Perks:
Alignment: True Neutral
Tall Enough
Divine Favor (Post-Module)
Artifactory [1350]
Arcane Adept
Experienced Classes - Tower-Trained, Hedgemage [1050]
Archmage of High Sorcery [750]
Renegade Magecraft [450]

Items:
Tower (Discounted) [300]
Forge (Discounted) [200]
Inn [0]
[Post-Module] Gully Dwarves Gem

Modules: Glass Pirates - Chosen reward: Party, 11th: Our Hero [1200] - Chosen Reward: Footman Greater Dragonlance, Faith Up My Sleeve - Rewards: 100CP for Item, Divine Favor

Drawbacks:
Pernicious Partronage - Lunitari [1500]
Prologue Peril [1700] - ALL FUCKING COMPANIONS.
Heavy Heritage [1800]

Post-Jump:

Party
[I'll do this later, companion imports are effing tedious]

Okay, this is more like it. A land of high fantasy and adventure. No more of that caped bullshit and no more of that fuckface Constantine. Right. Gotta get back into the groove of things. No more moping about some stupid Earth somewhere in the multiverse. I'm Decade, Destroyer of Worlds, damn it! Come on, guys! We've got horizons to see!

…guys? Hello?

Oh. Huh. You're all dead. Even…even Eyes and…

…alright, judging from the fact taking them to the local Clerics isn't doing anything, I guess this is the world's pushback from me entering it. It will probably fade away once things are done and over with. Because if it doesn't, I will find a way to smash this world with its own fucking moons. You can test and humiliate me all you want, multiverse, but no one. Fucking. Touches. My companions.

I'm also getting a message from one of the local Goddesses, apparently. This will mark my first time working with bonafide deities! And no, the ones from Creation don't count. They're jerks. I liked the Elementals, though. I can't wait to see what they're like!
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>53253877
>Two Days Later

I've decided I hate Gods. I've been informed that I am going to be an errand boy for a higher power for upwards of…several centuries. And I'm going to be involved in several historical events whether I want to or not. The only real upside is my chance to observe and test more magic and secrets in the process. So, that's something. I guess.

All power has a price. I know that lesson already. Are you trying to teach me something…? Is this supposed to teach me humility? Wasn't I humbled enough when I gave up what I wanted most to pursue something else?

God, being a wizard sucks.
>>
File: IMG_1044.jpg (194KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1044.jpg
194KB, 400x400px
>>53253852
Well they hate it just like you're full of hate right now. They call me autistic, but you're just foaming at the mouth. Take a chill pill, everything will be alright.

Be more like Uncle Death. He's chill.
>>
>>53253852
Don't bother. It's Many. He's never going to improve. This is the guy who puts Bancho to shame at the autism game.
>>
>>53253914
Decade, you made your bed...now lay in it.
>>
File: 1266822646896.jpg (8KB, 208x238px) Image search: [Google]
1266822646896.jpg
8KB, 208x238px
Okay, retarded question for Devil Survivor.

Just how bad would it get if I took 'Bels and Whistles' as a perk along with 'Morning Star' drawback to pay for it?

Also, while I do want to make sure I have the Programmer capstone and Primal Tongue, just how important is Naoya's Notes in comparison to the Primal Tongue? If I had the Gouma-Den from Soul Hackers, would that even be needed? Or am I more ahead to forsake Bels and try to create my own Demon Summoning program to use with the Gouma-Den for long-term stuff while using 'Conquer your Demon' as my demonic authority perk?
>>
>>53250709
"But I Don't Want to go to School Today!" and "Drink Milk!" from Imaginary Friend

It's for alt forms rather than perks, but since most alt forms come with special abilities you might want to check out Infectious Bite from Van Helsing
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
Black Bullet Jump 104:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Origin: Initiator
Perks:
Roach [Free]
Rabbit [Free]
Owl [-150]
Dolphin [-150]
Spider [-300]
Mantis [-300]
Gear:
Varanium Weaponry [-100]

Companion:
Misaka Worst (Promoter) [1000]
Perks:
Let’s Get Tactical [Free]
Flight of the Coward [Free]
Rabbit [-100]
Gear:
Varanium Weaponry [Free]
Cybernetic Upgrades: Shenfield & Heinlein [-900]

>"Just a second you two."
>Login Hero BBS
>Search Jumpchain
>Current Page: Dancing Robot Frogs In The Rain Edition
>Enter Thread
>Hey guys anyone ever encountered the World of Black Bullet? I have no idea what's going on but two RSOBs (Random Seemingly Omnipotent Beings) are giving me an Offer.
>Rank One OR Burn the World.
>Now knowing nothing about this world other than a vauge brief and some PM with some guys who suggested Burn the World I'm coming to you guys.

OOC: What the heck is with these offers and I've been told Burn the World.

>>53254031
This one I'm building for has Sharing is Caring which allows you and a single chosen companion, no refunds, to share a power (Anything but you only get to choose which power once a Jump at the start.)
>>
>>53250716
Now I want to see an anime about sapient dinosaurs having over the top shounen battles against giant rock monsters from outer space.

And I just realized if you really squint and turn your head Might Morphin Power Rangers kinda fits that, what with Dino Zords and all the enemies being made from clay hardened in a furnace.
>>
>>53254154
Play Exalted: Lunars
>>
>>53246193
Could you remove the bullet points?
>>
>>53254031
Infectious Bite is kinda terrible for powersharing, consider it's an uncontrollable transformation, werewolf-style.
>>
>>53253940
It's honestly more surprising to me that people had higher expectations for him than this. He's been here for a long ass time, an d never given people any reason to believe he wasn't awful. Why are people giving him the benefit of the doubt at this juncture, long after proving he doesn't deserve it?
>>
>>53254015
Taking Bels and Whistles and Morning Star will get you Lucifer's attention and curiosity. When he shows up to fight you, he'll act like he's just there out of boredom and looking for a good fight, and that's not untrue, but he's also there because as the reincarnation of Abel, and as the Bel of the human world who actually has a chance at being the new Overlord, you've caught his attention and interest. The fight will be a little harder as he seeks to test whether you're worthy to become an Overlord.

Now, as for Naoya's Notes and the Primal Common Tongue, think of it like this: Naoya's Notes are all the information he gathered, learned, and discovered as he and the Shomonkai created the Demon Summoning Program. All the tests,whether they were successes or failures, are also recorded. Essentially, with both the notes and the capstone, all you need to recreate the Demon Summoning Program are resources, a server, and the PCT.

Speaking of, the PCT is what actually summons the demons. While everything else makes the process quick, easy, and automatic, without the PCT it wouldn't work. I suppose you could substitute it with some other sort of summoning magic, but at least in the DeSu universe the PCT is required. So, with that in mind, the PCT is more important, since Naoya's Notes just give you the completed formula where as PCT is essential to making it work. You could, eventually, rediscover everything that Naoya and the Shomonkai did, but unless you had the PCT or a substitute, the project wouldn't really work. Now, I can't say much about the Gouma-Den, since I never played Soul Hackers and so I don't know everything it can do, but as for Conquer Your Demon, that's very much a matter of you actually having power in dealing with them. Where as being a Bel grants you respect from your title alone, Conquer Your Demon relies heavily on personal strength. Not really something you'd want to rely on.
>>
>>53254438
Desu, how goes Nocturne?
>>
>>53254175
But Exalted doesn't have outer space anymore
>>
>>53254438
Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

So okay. Provided I took the Programmer Capstone and PCT, that would allow me to eventually get to the point of making my own program through trial and error?
>>
>>53254067
Black Bullet is a terrible world full of child slavery, child murder, and child prostitution.

The entire society is morally bankrupt and depends on the cursed children to fight off the monsters constantly at it's walls driving humanity to extinction, but they also fucking hate the cursed children and would rather torture and murder them than suffer them to live.

Burn it all down.
>>
>>53254466
Eh, it's coming along. Been busy with family stuff lately, but I'm making progress.

>>53254495
Look on the bright side, if you actually win, you'll have the approval of Lucifer himself as an Overlord, which is something that carries a lot of weight with demons.

Yes, that's correct.
>>
>>53254481
The Firmanent is close enough.
>>
>>53254552
Hum. At jump No. 75, I'm gonna have a really hard time justifying even beating him though. Even with a bunch of the demon perks and other things. I really need to think on this.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>53254396
Combination of benefit of the doubt and general apathy. Bancho cleaned up quite a bit from how he was in the beginning. Many just hasn't given a shit.
>>
>>53254194
My understanding was that it's just flavor text, you(the one with infectious bite as opposed to the one receiving it) can chose if it's controlled or not and/or what the trigger for it is at the time of the bite.

Of course, my memory is shit so that might (or might not) have been SB powerwanking BS.
>>
>>53254611
>At jump No. 75
You know what, I'm not going to tell you that you're wrong or mistaken, but I'm going to ask you to look over what you actually acquired over those 75 jumps and think about how it comes together in aggregate before you decide you aren't up to the task.
>>
>>53254715
Some Alt Forms come with native shapeshifting abilities, so it's not like it matters if it's forced or not. Besides, who wouldn't be okay with transforming into a robotic alien vampire dragon?
>>
>>53254611
It won't be easy, but by that point you'll probably have allies from the canon cast to assist you against him. I will say this though, don't use physical or electric attacks on him in the third phase. He reflects the former and absorbs the latter.
>>
>>53254611
>>53254818
Oh, and no problem, happy to help.
>>
>>53254773
Well it could matter if you're using it to get as many forms as you can for a "This is my Final Form" build.

Imagine if you were to uncontrollably be transformed into Ripjaws(Ben 10, can't remember the actual species name) while you were on Tatooine, or some equally unfortunate combination of form/location. It'd probably be the end of your chain entirely down to bad luck.
>>
>>53254194
Do you know any better methods of sharing alt forms?
>>
>>53254438
So summoning methods of other settings won't work just for DeSu demons, or we could technically summon DeSu demons through other means in other settings? Hell, how would PCT and the program compare against Nicaea?

And can't we just get the Naoya notes same way Atsuro did?
>>
>>53254840
So would Lucifer's approval give us some respect from demons but no straight up control without Bels and Whistles? If we do it with Abel accompanying us, I assume at least he gets that approval?
>>
>>53254840
This is probably a really stupid question but I need to ask it anyway:

If you use I Need To Talk To God! from DDS 2 to talk to goddesses you're hot for, when they feel your emotions do they get horny for you, or for themselves?
>>
>>53254067
The entire setting sucks. Burn it. Also for you rolls I want you got go through all of the Souls franchise.
>>
>>53254915
The Next Generation with Eleventh Commandment from Seven Deadly Sins.
>>
What's the quickest and easiest way to permanently give somebody a power that I have?
>>
>>53253914
Jump 49: Overlord (Series)
Race: Human
Type: Local
Origin: Magic Caster
Perks:
Innate Talent - Magic Learning Affinity, Magical Powerhouse, Golden Mind [1400]
Realm of Heroes
Friends with the Devil [1300]
Level One-Hundred [700]
Class Skills - Arcane, Divine, Spiritualist [600]
Dark Wisdom [400]
The Abyss of Magic [100]

Items:
Medium Tier Equipment
Divine Tier Equipment [0i]
Comfy Tavern [0]

Drawbacks:
Bandit Woes [1100]
Foreigner [1200]
Stomach Pains [1600]

"Anon, how long were you in that last world, anyways?"
"…come on, there's another big world with lots of adventure waiting for you outside. Come out of your room already. You got along pretty well with that skeleton guy, didn't you? Come on."
"I doubt he's going to listen to us. He apparently spent about three-hundred years dealing with similar and worse without us."
"No shit? Huh…well, what should we do, Blue?"
"I'd suggest we just stick to our properties for a while until he recovers and stops mumbling to himself in his room."
"Think he'll be okay?"
"AGFEGBHNARBLE"
"He'll be fine."
>>
>>53255036
Lip Service (Medaka Box) or another perk that allows you to teach magic systems by kissing is fast as fuck.
>>
>>53254067
If you have the capabilities to cure the Gastraea Virus on your own, tell Mastema and Lucifer to go fuck themselves. Take the third option, heal the world, save the little girls, then use societal engineering to make it a better place that deserves to live. Hubris is a coward's word, you can save everyone. Even if they don't deserve to be.
>>
File: 1387501473460.gif (3MB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
1387501473460.gif
3MB, 459x459px
>>53254722
Well I also admit part of it is also being unsure of what's actual power rankings, and what's wank. Granted I have Priere and Disgaea stuff, but as it said in the background physical attacks won't mean shit as time goes on. Which might negate a lot of the technology I have unless enchantments on the tech or elemental enchantments manage to make it go through.

There's WoW fel stuff, and a fair amount of magical 'oomph' thanks to Disgaea/Actraiser/Beelzebub/SMT, plenty of spellwork, and a fair amount of crafting. SMT/Gouma-Den has plenty of summoning/fusing experiments, Dark Souls/Demon Souls can let me just nom the lifeless bodies' spirit energy while splicing myself up.

...so really, who knows. It likely doesn't help that I really don't know what the hell they can do and how it compares.

>>53254818
>>53254840
>mfw he doesn't absorb fire
>mfw Dark Souls 3's Chaos Flames
...HUH. Unsure. But yeah, I definitely gotta think about this now then. Thanks again.
>>
>>53255064
That's limited to one person though.
>>
>>53255036
See >>53255030 if it's in any way genetic.
>>
>>53254918
What? Oh, perhaps I said that wrong. What I meant was, that for the DeSu universe the PCT is the only way to summon demons because...well, that's the only way they have. Other summoning methods work just fine. As for comparing the DSP to Nicaea, we can't make direct comparisons for obvious reasons, but Nicaea is seemingly better due to being able to summon demons that were unavailable to the DSP. As the sequel to Devil Survivor, Devil Survivor 2 had a lot more demons in it, and in-universe that seems to mean that Nicaea could access demons that the DSP couldn't. However, the PCT is capable to summoning, banishing, commanding, and communicating with demons by itself, though it takes longer and can't be easily spread like COMPs or Nicaea.

You could, but those notes wouldn't have all the information. You'd be able to modify the program, but not recreate it.

>>53254947
That's correct. You'll get more respect from demons, but not as much as someone with Bels and Whistles would get. Also, yes Abel would get that approval as well.

>>53254953
...um. They'd uh...get horny for you? I guess? I...really wasn't expecting a question like that.

>>53255118
He does not absorb it, that's correct. He does resist it by 75% though.
>>
>>53255120
Aura (RWBY) might work, it looks like it just takes about thirty seconds on average to awaken it in someone. They also have a book that can allow you to do it quicker.
>>
>>53255036
Self-Duplication from Teen Titans to get a clone with all your powers, and then use Faustian Bargain from Ghost Rider to give the target the clone's version of the power.
>>
>>53255179
>resist it by 75%
Oh. Ouch. I mean that's... ouch.
>>
>>53255224
Which then vanish as soon as the clone does.
>>
>>53255179
So, what exactly are "Skills" in this setting? Learned magical effects? Abstractions of innate abilities? Is there a canon limit of eight? Why do the Riders in SMT IV have, like, 16?
>>
>>53255246
You could just wait for more 'permanent' clones for upcoming Hero Academia jump.

And there is also that clonning perk in Aldnoah.
>>
>>53255036
Exalted Sids has magic cocaine for awakening essence, then you can probably rush them through Sorcery Initiation.
>>
>>53255154
Not even genetic, just biological. You could probably transfer grafts or drug-based mutations or the like, too.
>>
>>53255246
They shouldn't. There isn't really any reason for them to, because they're imparting effects onto the world beyond them.
>>
>>53255246
So if a clone uses a 'create item' spell, it wouldn't work once they disappear?

You are saying that like the clone is fueling the powers, but he isn't.
>>
>>53254880
That's not how Infectious Bite works. When you bite someone to transform them, you control what altforms they get, and they become a mix of those. If you only chose one, then they get that one, but if you chose multiple...
>>
>>53255238
Indeed. For most of the fight, all damage done by physical, fire, ice, electrical, wind and even Almighty attacks is reduced by 75%, up until phase 3 where...well, I already told you before why those don't work. Status effects are no go as well, unfortunately. Fortunately, however, Lucifer tends to use physical attacks and fire/ice attacks in the first phase, physical attacks in the second phase (with the occasional almighty attack, not counting Megidoladyne), and only in the second phase uses almighty and electrical attacks. So using Phys Reflect can help you a lot in the first two phases.

>>53255267
It varies. Some are just skills (Mighty Hit) while others are conceptual (I believe that's the right term?) defenses (Null Fire nulls all fire attacks/damage).
>>
>>53255179
So big question. Was anything even stopping people from using PCT and rituals to summon demons before lockdown, besides not knowing PCT? I mean, can a demon be summoned and bound, and exist normally like that? Asking because in adobe SMT they need magnetite just to exist
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>53254519
>>53255004
Hmmm.

>>53255070
>The Third Option
Actually that gives me an idea. Civilization must crumble for Lucy's They Will All Burn offer, but it doesn't specify how it has to happen. Could I go for a Culture Victory and tear down the shitty structure they have in place before putting my own structure in?
>>
>>53251072
So the satellite isn't really needed for the CAD to operate?
>>
>>53255451
You can't choose multiple altforms with Infectious Bite. It's just the one.
>>
>>53254880
>Well it could matter if you're using it to get as many forms as you can for a "This is my Final Form" build.

Just by visiting Overlord and loading it with companions, that build can get really scary.
>>
>>53255460
...wait. Wait wait wait. Retarded question.

His reflect abilities. Do they count as a Barrier? I'm asking because I just realized as a FF7 Cetra, I can cast stuff that removes barrier/reflect spells...
>>
I kind of realized that in terms of power of mon settings, SMT/Devil Survivor and Digimon are almost the same
>>
>>53255238
>>53255460
only in the third* phase. Well, that's embarrassing. Also, if you have anything to deal with elemental attacks, that should help as well.

>>53255462
As far as the game shows, no, not really. The only real danger is the demon breaking loose or you accidentally being dragged into the demon world, which is 100% fatal for humans. Not even someone like Naoya/Cain could survive there. Magnetite in DeSu is instead something demons can gather in battle to eventually gain a copy of a skill that you know (for example, if you had Mabufudyne, you could give a copy to them once they gained enough magnetite). This only applies to actual skills though, not defenses or boosts or anything like that. So attacks, healing spells, any of that? Fine. 'Skills' like Null Ice or Phys Up? Nope.

>>53255532
It does indeed take the form of a barrier in-game.
>>
>>53255493
Wrong, you can.
>>
>>53255493
>Infectious Bite: I don’t care anymore. Use it to give people your Omega Quadra-God Saiyan-Dragon-Boom alt-form amalgamations, use it to make people chihuahua-morphs, I hate this perk and everything it fucking stands for.
>>
File: 1387611452289.jpg (87KB, 494x578px) Image search: [Google]
1387611452289.jpg
87KB, 494x578px
>>53255598
>It does indeed take the form of a barrier in-game.
>mfw I've had the DeBarrier spell all this time
>mfw a retarded purchase from long ago can just tell that barrier to fuck off
What have I been doing with my life.
>>
>>53255619
>>53255655
>Note: excusing the flavor text, basically this lets you pick an alt-form to be inflicted on another via biting.
>an alt-form

It's just that people were bullshitting it to combine it with a Final Form'd combination.
>>
>>53255656
Congratulations Red, you just replicated the classic 'Previously minor ability ends up being exactly what you need against a major enemy' trope.
>>
>>53255672
Read >>53255655 again.

What part of 'amalgamations' is so hard to understand?
>>
>>53255655
>that note
That's pretty fucking pathetic, desu.

>>53255672
Well, then it's a good thing OAA's mortal enemy provided a way to combine make one alt-form out of several in Blame!...
>>
>>53255598
Wait wait wait. So what you are saying is that DeSu world has so much magnetite just around that demons gather it as they fight... or that DeSu demons GENERATE it as they fight? Because the latter allows for fuckton of shenanigans if you jump DeSu and then SMT.

Also, so let me get this straight. So Demon summoning program has rituals and such for each Demon stored on server, the COMPs just have the client side and GUI. They also somehow keeps track of Macca but I'm willing to believe in father function or them just picking it up and automated rituals being what gives them to demons in auction. PCT is just common tongue of demons and everything and that's just in the code/instructions in server. it also lets one skip a few steps of rituals.

So, besides skill cracking and scanning the main part of this that would seem hard to figure out is just using emotions from internet
>>
>>53255656
SEE?! YOU HAD IT IN YOU ALL ALONG!! ALL YOU NEEDED WAS TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!
>>
>>53255030
Nice, for a bonus it works on non-form biological abilities as well.

So to use it for something like Harry Potter magic, you'd be able to give them equal magical potential to you through The Next Generation and Eleventh Commandment, then use any teaching perks (and any biological learning perks you passed on) to teach them how to control it in a relatively short amount of time, correct?

Speaking of, I know there's a lot of learning perks, but what are some good teaching perks?
>>
>>53255738
In the first place Final Form already combines all of them.
>>
>>53255752
Uh...pretty sure they generate it, actually. Yeah, that could lead to some shenanigans in SMT.

That's about right.
>>
File: 1491163609940.gif (2MB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
1491163609940.gif
2MB, 696x532px
>>53255756
I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD COME IN HANDY OKAY. I WAS YOUNG AND JUST WANTED TO BE MAGICAL.

>>53255727
Fuck. FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Though I am kind of imagining pic related to be Lucifer's reaction when those phases STILL have physical attacks hurting him.
>>
So, if you somehow managed to acquire all the common Absorb/Reflect/Null resistances in SM as well as some for Psy and Light from Persona, and you also had God Slayer, Power of Dominance, and Gift of the Twilight Imperium... what could still harm you? Besides Almighty. Anything major that isn't covered?
>>
>>53255813
Honestly now Demon summoning server seems more... making sense? It's funny then that all Belberith did to summon Babel was out server that had the instructions and stuff for summoning demons into demon world and it worked... is Babel size static or it depends on size of server room? Because a sufficiently advanced technologically jumper could rush it and put his own super tiny server into Demon world. And I do admit that Harmonizer and emotions from internet seem to be the biggest inventions of Naoya in regards to everything
Would it be possible for jumper to make Strange Journey esque suits to survive in Demon world actually?
>>
>>53255916
So you wanted to be a magical girl? Did you sign a contract yet?
>>
>>53255929
I'd say you are like that one mistletoe fuck in DeSu, almost
>>
>>53255738
go kill yourself. OAA did us a favor in banishing Dirge.
>>
>>53255929
Getting forcibly turned into something else is still a threat.
I don't think any null effects protect against sudden spaghettification.
Suffocation, Most Piercing damage, and Non standard damage sources like acid are probably still going to be a problem too.
>>
>>53255929
Pure chi attacks. Esoteric shit like "ghost" or "bug" elemental attacks from pokemon. Disease. Grey goo nano swarms that rip apart your body on a molecular level. Memetic attacks. That one strategy in Final Fantasy where you turn someone into a zombie then attack them with healing magic.
>>
>>53255916
Sounds about right. Though I imagine he'll also be impressed you managed to pull something like that off, and see it as more proof you're worthy of being an Overlord.

>>53255934
The size of Babel can change, yes. In the boss fight, it's clearly a massive tower, and yet after it shrinks down to fit in the chapel atop the Shomonkai HQ.

Sure, though it would require a lot of study of the demon world from the inside. I'd suggest talking to some of your demons and having them help you with your research, or if you're a Bel you can go yourself, though only after you completely transform from absorbing the full power of Bel.
>>
>>53255953
...that's a later arc.
>>
>>53256033
>Getting forcibly turned into something else is still a threat.
That's what Godslayer is for.

>sudden spaghetiffication
Really? That sounds right up Force's alley.

>Suffocation, Piercing, Non-standard
Yeah, that's all still a threat.

>>53256067
>Chi
Wouldn't that be Force?
>>
>>53256096
I mean getting transformed into a plate of spaghetti.
Don't ask me who woudl be doing that, but force is like force bolts and wind most of the time. I don't think it does chi or anti polimorphing.
>>
>>53256096
I would say that Chi is unrelated to Force, personally.
>>
>>53255929
Energy/power drain.
>>
>>53255929
Radiation. Fallout has some interesting (though large ineffectual, considering there's lots of things with resistance/immunity there) weapons for that.
>>
>>53256096
Isn't Force more like Gravity?
>>
>>53255929
You could be suffocated.
>>
>>53256233
Nuclear is an element in Persona, actually. So you could get immunity to radiation, too.
>>
>>53256132
Ah, yeah. Fair enough.

>>53256154
Thanks, DiSu.

>>53256211
Yeah, probably.

>>53256233
Yeah, Anti-Nuke is a thing in P5, actually.

>>53256252
Maybe, I thought it was more just "generic Force" though, including gravity. At least that's the impression I got when Psy and Nuke were included in lieu of it in P5.
>>
>>53255929
Trying to get blanket immunity to everything is an endless road. There will always be holes and new bizzare attacks to deal with.
Just keep track of what you do resist so that when someone pulls out wierd shit you'll know to dodge.

Alternatively get the adaptive immunity perk in Generic Virtual World or Custom Robo and get grinding.
>>
File: ABSOLUTLEY LIVID..jpg (232KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTLEY LIVID..jpg
232KB, 1440x900px
>>53256303
You're welcome anon-

>DiS
>mfw
>>
>>53256320
Personally, I've always been of the opinion that unless you're trying to stand between an attack and someone else, you should always dodge. Even if you're immune to something. It's a good practice to keep up, just for when you run into those rare few attacks that can penetrate immunities. Never just assume you're safe.
>>
>>53255655
What's he so salty about?
>>
File: 1494180418283.png (266KB, 344x456px) Image search: [Google]
1494180418283.png
266KB, 344x456px
>>53256363
But what if you have Wind Absorb or Flash Fire?
Sometimes it's a good thing to get "hit"

Also the look on peoples faces when you no sell shit is super satisfying 80% of the time.
>>
>>53256377
Too many people asking to be spoonfed what they can do with Infectious Bite instead of applying basic logic.
>>
>>53256363
Yeah, so do I. But resistances are always nice to have when someone pulls out one of those "undodgeable" attacks that likewise exist.
>>
>>53256320
Generic Defense and high regeneration represent.
>>
>>53256414
Well, I suppose that's true. I guess if you have those skills what you should also do is invest in some sort of excellent sensory abilities so you can rapidly assess what sort of attack you're facing and know if it's okay to tank. As for tanking attacks being fun to show off with, true. But I find that ridiculous speed can also be just as intimidating to an enemy, so it works out for me anyways.
>>
>>53256022
Wait, what? Just stopped into the thread after being away for a few months. Dirge got banished? For real?
>>
>>53256465
Endless Frontier's Drop-in capstone is great for that.
>>
>>53256473
Didn't you see the Yu Gi Oh match? Watching dirge be dragged into the shadow realm was a once in a lifetime experience.
>>
Speaking of generic defense and high regeneration, does Almighty damage "enforce" its effects, or can you use healing spells/factors to recover after it's run its course?
>>
Need a name for my secret conspiracy I picked up in the Infinite Stratos jump with Jumper Task perk. Currently have a few ideas based on conspiracies real and fictional but more are better.
>MJ13
>Propaganda Tre
>Gladio
>>
>>53256437
Eh I prefer gensricc virtual worlds defense to immunity perk. Between that and all my regen perks I could sleep on the surface of the sun no problem.
Thread posts: 532
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.