[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If anyone could direct me to a better board for this, I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0064.jpg (60KB, 566x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.jpg
60KB, 566x820px
If anyone could direct me to a better board for this, I'd be much obliged.
>>
>>53197015
A better board for what, exactly?
>>
Spaceship aesthetics isn't exactly something the other boards are well versed in, never mind the fuckery that is 40k.
If you want to try your luck with the /v/ autists, be our guest, but they will most likely redirect you to here.
Although if all you wanted to do was start a 40k humour thread, all you had to do was say so.
>>
>>53197080
Or pick one of the other 6.
>>
>>53197108
Yeah theres that too.
40k humour threads are regular occurence.
40k discussion threads equally so.
Plainly, if you wanted to complain about the Imperium's dire taste in space architecture, you're already in the right place, friendo.
>>
>>53197015
You want the joke board?
>>>/co/
here you go
>>
>>53197015

This is the best board for everything.
>>
>>53197080
Can we agree that 40k fuckery design for spaceships is very aesthetically pleasing in a "teenager me wants one of those" kind of ways?
>>
>>53197015
>>>/trash/

Since that's obviously where you belong
>>
>>53197015
A better board for that iFunny watermark?
>>>/trash/ or >>>/out/
>>
>>53199966
Even /trash/ doesn't want ifunny.
>>
>>53199999
>>53200000
>>
>>53197323
When venturing to /co/, stay clear of /sug/ as well as any and all Steven Universe threads. Unless you like gay space rocks for some reason. The draw-threads are chill and the humor is pretty on par with /tg/. The board is kind of obsessed with Samurai Jack right now because it's just about the only good cartoon airing right now. Be warned though, /co/ is very good at "accidentally stumbling" into magical realms. You may find yourself fapping to lewds of a cartoon character from your childhood. The power of Slaanesh has a foothold in /co/.

Take care, brave adventurer, and good luck.
>>
>>53200079
Just go to /hsg/, anon :^)
>>
>>53200131
That would be funny if /co/ had a /hsg/ in the past few months. HS's fandom is dead as a doornail now.
>>
>>53200131
/hsg/ is long dead, much like Homestuck itself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.