[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it acceptable to lay the dragon instead of slaying it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 75

File: let her go dragon.jpg (85KB, 617x1000px) Image search: [Google]
let her go dragon.jpg
85KB, 617x1000px
When is it acceptable to lay the dragon instead of slaying it?
>>
>>53190468
When you're the bard and the Dragon is hard.
>>
File: dragonlayer andersson.jpg (80KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
dragonlayer andersson.jpg
80KB, 495x700px
>>53190468
All the time

>>53190497
Or even just if you're just the bard
>>
File: all in a day's work for a knight.png (674KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
all in a day's work for a knight.png
674KB, 1000x1000px
>>53190576
Is it frowned upon to attempt to increase the people's life expectancy by flooding the kingdom's gene pool with draconic half-breeds?
>>
>>53190468
Is this a trick question?
>>
>>53190644
how do you get enough dragons to agree to this plan to make it viable?
>>
>>53190748
Who said we require their consent?
>>
>>53190644
Probably, but in the end you'll have a population of mighty warriors and sorcerers so who cares what others think?

Just be aware that continuing to add dragon blood for too many generations is how you end up with kobolds.
>>
>>53190748
Who said they had to agree?
>>
>>53190748
You don't need to.

If you can defeat the dragon, you can make it your bitch.

So find a female. One round of breeding with your kingdom stud. Then breed the stud with the female hatchlings as soon as they mature. Rinse and repeat.
>>
Always?

Like, is that a question? You lay the dragon, you get a half-dragon son or daughter, who will be naturally gifted at magic, and be stronger than anyone around her.
>>
>>53190779
What is this, Pokemon? Are we gonna breed literal generations of incest with each other for the perfect half-breed?
>>
>>53190468
Come in close and listen well
To the story I now do tell
About Brian the Bold and the Dragon, Red
A tale most naughty as ever been said

Brian was strong, mighty and proud
The Dragon, Red, monstrous and loud
In the dead of night did Brain creep
Upon the Red Dragon whilst it sleep

Now is the time! Brain did think
but on his approach spotted something pink.
Scalely I be not! Brian did sputter
But the sight made him hot and his heart start to flutter.

A hole is a hole Brian's father did say
And in the dead of night Brain did lay
Upon the morrow at the sight of dawn
Did Brian awake with a stretch and a yawn

A deep satisfied rumbled reached his ears
From Red, the Dragon whom he brought to tears
With his mighty sword, long and made of pork
A claim he would boast from here to York.

So there be the tale of Brain the Bold
Never a grander tale had ever been told
So if you cometh across a Dragon named Red
Do not slay the beast, but take her to bed.
>>
File: Blackspawn_Gloomweb.png (541KB, 449x599px) Image search: [Google]
Blackspawn_Gloomweb.png
541KB, 449x599px
>>53190779
Incest and dragons is how you get drakes and all sorts of undesirable half-breeds
>>
>>53190468
When they are Good aligned and are capable of passing the Harkness test.
>>
>>53190840
You're an artist, anon
>>
File: maiden retrieval.jpg (47KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
maiden retrieval.jpg
47KB, 537x720px
>>53190779
>>53190823
Just use a different stud every generation. You could even do a gladiatorial tournament or something to find the next one. Also, use your army of half breeds to capture more dragons.
>>
File: 1483016682048.jpg (10KB, 150x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483016682048.jpg
10KB, 150x225px
>>53190840
>>
>>53190840
>A hole is a hole Brian's father did say
Wise words. Any hole IS a goal.
>>
>>53190840
I'm really digging this, I'd love to do a bard thread, make up stories like these about pretty much everything.
>>
File: 1484969301461.jpg (386KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
1484969301461.jpg
386KB, 800x799px
>>53190888
>The chance to literally kill for my own halfdragon breeding slave
I was born for this.
>>
>>53190468
Fire emblem 6.
>>
>>53191238
I'd participate in that thread.
>>
>>53190759
Kobolds are there own thing, I'm a bit unsure as why they have connections to dragons in the first place.
>>
>>53191318
>>53191238
Fucking make it then.

/tg/ is fun when it gets creative.
>>
When you first see her, and the way the light of her fire shimmers off her scales and your heart skips a beat, and you yell out "Your horns are really pretty!" And instead of trying to keep killing you, she gets really flustered.

Then after atleast two dates, you can lay the dragon.
>>
File: d0d.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
d0d.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>53190468
when it's a world class doragon
>>
>>53190468
non magical realm'ish ?
having the dragon polymath into a humanoid.
But even then just the aspect of love making in tabletop is kind of weird and by itself can still be a sort of power fetish.
>>
>>53191620
This sounds so eerily familiar to a campaign I was in it's fucking uncanny.
>>
>>53190468
When it's Japanese. All their dragons are 5000 year old lolis or titty monsters.
>>
File: what-a-story-mark.gif (846KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
what-a-story-mark.gif
846KB, 500x280px
>>53190840
>>
>>53191913
Story time
>>
File: tatsusaki.png (474KB, 800x1126px) Image search: [Google]
tatsusaki.png
474KB, 800x1126px
>>53190468
If Sanzo's comics have taught me anything, it's when your thirsty as hell dragon riding teacher polished her horns for you after accidentally grabbing them the previous day.

Failing that, you help her out in getting used to working in a convenience store and acquire her heart through positive reinforcement and the occasional physical contact.
>>
File: bard.jpg (76KB, 532x1360px) Image search: [Google]
bard.jpg
76KB, 532x1360px
>>53193075
Preface: This DM pretty much let everything go that you attempted, so long as you could back it up with dice. Turns out, he never intended us to win this fight.

We had the normal sort of composition for a campaign together, and we'd been turned onto this lair through a series of increasingly more populated caves housing things that were eating/killing the local populace. We had the rogue, who somehow managed to live through the whole campaign without stealing from the party, the paladin(me), drunken dwarven fool who had absolutely no filter, a fighter, stoic orc woman who had a few violent incidents with the bard, a wizard, old not!Gandalf type, and the bard. This motherfucker, I don't think I'd ran into a bard who played off bard activities as well before, and he was a constant source of almost seductions he never went through with, which none of us could figure out why he always stopped short with some bullshit of the 'purity of a maiden'.

It should be noted as well that the DM was very elaborate and well experienced, and described everything as deeply as he could, with us doing our best to respond in kind. We'd just finished hacking our way through about a score of orcs, and the bard had been doing his best to keep our spirits up seeing that we were pretty much limping through at this point, him included. Upon finding a locked door, with several chains running across it in the middle of a corridor, and not thinking of a better option, the rogue opened the door cleanly.

Of course, the bard can't help but comment on his skill and talks of a ballad begin shortly before I very somberly mention "Lad, for all we ken this is the gate to hell and ye want to sing a song of us opening it now?" To which the bard simply replied with a laugh, sprung into the room, noting the prevalence of treasure and goods, and burst into song.

cont.
>>
>>53193305
The wizard, a greedy old fool, immediately began perusing the gold bits scattered around the chamber, humming merrily to the song that I'm pretty sure the bard had prepared for just such an occasion(He was nothing if not prepared for such a character). The Orc followed in, mostly surprised to see all this money sitting about, especially given the circumstances, inspecting the area to figure out what it was supposed to be, and noting strange red walls. The rogue, paranoid but greedy, immediately started attempting to discern magical properties of the gold, before stuffing as much as he could carry into his pockets.

Perception checks were not going well, but as I entered to take stock of what was going on, I noted a number of things on a significantly better roll than my companions had managed, but this only revealed a few strange things to me, there was no ceiling on this 'room', there were several chains on pillars and walls leading to the 'red wall', and there were deep lines in the walls near where the bard had just leaned against to continue his ballad. The horror on my face as I put it together had to have translated in part to the dwarf as he did his best whisper shout of "Quiet!" partway through the bard's final, warbling note.

This note, either through DM fiat or a preplanned moment of revelation from someone getting close to this particular part of the dragon, that I now recognized to be covering the majority of this room, caused a large orange eye to open behind the bard, looking over the very tiny creatures that were stuffing their pockets with it's gold.

cont.
>>
File: yes sweaty solaire.jpg (30KB, 634x351px) Image search: [Google]
yes sweaty solaire.jpg
30KB, 634x351px
>>53193305
Go on...
>>
>>53193422
The session ended here, but when we came back, I was ready for war, and probably a total party kill in all reality given what we were walking into and doing at the time of this. This session dragged on forever, we continuously held on through a mix of cleverness, and amazing rolls through a huge session of combat. The Orc was from what could only be described as a moment akin to a horse swatting a fly with it's tail.

The bard was performing mostly normally, well, I thought so, he was more nervous than normal in combat I suppose, but I thought everything was mostly fine for the time being, he was in the middle of a song that gave a bonus to charisma, combined with a few motivational things. Very abruptly however, right as the Orc's turn ahead of him to save from unconsciousness ended, he blurted out something I have hardly been able to recreate.

"I love your eyes, and your scales look so-" Honestly I can't even begin to recreate the 'nervous virgin confession' levels this went to, and he played it so perfectly, that I couldn't help but blurt out, thick in my dwarven accent "Lad wha tha thrack are you fakin saying you daft bastard!" The entire table was staring between the GM, and the bard's player, what the fuck was he going to do now?

The DM allowed so much, but we couldn't even think that a dragon was on the table in any way, especially after the manner in which the bard broke down, we expected this to be a joke.
>>
>>53193578
Instead we entered something I'm tempted to call worse than hell, we began a descent into madness that could only have resulted from the most fetishistic of interpretations of what dragons were, and a willingness to see said madness through. The dragon, as I attempted and failed to heal myself for the turn, simply backed away for it's movements, it's chains long broken from the several cave-ins the fight had caused, and the wizard attempted to make a check on his arcana to figure out what the dragon was doing.

"It's... Its... Embarrassed?" Was what the wizard said, granted the DM had made things far more interesting and in depth about it, but the wizard didn't understand a damn thing, as the dragon was described to shrink, and we were still in combat turn orders, I went to help wake the Orc, with the Rogue attempting to find a vector of attack still. The bard had been quiet and stopped playing for a few turns, which made me even more horrified as my mind came to a simple conclusion: The bard has a dragon fetish.

Worse yet, the dragon had responded positively to this knowledge, or at least it wasn't trying to kill us anymore, which was a plus, but given it's current form it could still do so very accidentally. I'd had five health for about ten turns now, the bard was similarly bloodied, the wizard has a measly single life point and the rogue was about a single attack from death. The bard continues now however, starting up a very, very, very awkward attempt at making a poem on the fly to serenade the dragon with, rolling quite well all things considered, and the dragon starts getting smaller.

I could only watch in horror as the bard proceeded to do the un-thinkable, and accidentally further the plot more than our murderquests had done in months of playing.
>>
>>53193704
With very little hesitation, a clearly pre-prepared image of 'Red' formed from the shrinking dragon, and a form of embarrassment far more easily recognizable set in as the bard continued to attempt, and succeed in romancing the 'dragon'. At the table, this would have been far more awkward if the bard wasn't a girl, who was playing a male, who was seducing the man playing a girl, but I still couldn't help but stare in shock, and almost not recognize it was my turn a couple of times.

I was mostly panic healing at this point when I did realize it was my turn, still expecting things to go to shit any moment now, and when we had most of the party, aside from the bard, far away from us in fighting form, we slowly approached the scene. It resembled something of the awkward flirting one might expect from a movie featuring high-schoolers, but the dragon wasn't murdering us, and we really didn't have the spells or equipment to spare at this point, so we kind of just watched for now, a mix of abject terror and utter entrapment keeping any of us from doing anything at this point, aside from the rogue who was taking as much gold as they could get their grubby gnome fingers on.

I don't know who made the call, but we closed the door to the room, and set up camp, everyone but the bard and dragon, who had their own deal going off to the side looking into the small fire with a shellshocked look on their face. I finally said "Tha bastard's tryina ta fuck a dragon." with the orc's reply simply being "The bastard's always wanted to fuck a dragon..."

Since I'm getting lazy and tired for now, I'm going to post a quick summary of later events and maybe expand on them later in a bard tales thread.

>the dragon had simply responded as one would to crazies attempting to murder it
>the dragon was actually once considered an ancient queen with the best claim to the throne
>the bard went on several romantic dates with the dragon
>the two were married later
>filthy halfbreeds
>>
File: donkey.jpg (42KB, 474x357px) Image search: [Google]
donkey.jpg
42KB, 474x357px
>>53193860
That's a nice story.
>>
>>53190468
>those thighs
>>
>>53190468
Need that Descartes image with instructions on consent
>>
File: yes eaglebones.gif (958KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
yes eaglebones.gif
958KB, 250x250px
>>53193860
>>
>>53193860
>>53193704
>>53193578
>>53193422
>>53193305
>bard has a dragon fetish
I don't think I have ever witnessed a bard that did not have said fetish.

It's only natural: the weak are attracted to the strong. Romantically, too.
>>
>>53190468
When you're surrounded by garbage people like you. If there's a chance even one member of your group isn't trying to ERP, don't do it.
>>
File: 1410119523455.jpg (44KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1410119523455.jpg
44KB, 504x504px
>>53190468
When it stops the kaiju with no collateral damage.
>>
>>53190468
Never. You disgusting erpigs should leave these lands.
>>
>>53194586
>To fuck monsters, we created monsters
>>
>>53190468
>When is it acceptable to lay the dragon instead of slaying it?

When both your nation and the dragon's nation have become too economically reliant on one another, but you still want to play the passive-aggressive war game.

So you marry off as many of your sons as possible to the Dragon Aristocracy in an attempt to undermine their authority and eventually inherent their land and kingdom.
>>
File: Uhhhh Whoops.png (874KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Uhhhh Whoops.png
874KB, 1280x720px
>>53190468
When you don't know that it's really a dragon you're laying.
Pic very, very, VERY related.
>>
>>53195948
>Touching non-humans
>Ever

The day of the cross starts today anon.

>tfw I lost my barnabas genocide feels so good meme
>>
>>53190468
When it's your grand ambition to do so.
>>
File: 1398309287363.jpg (47KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
1398309287363.jpg
47KB, 537x720px
>>53190468
Depends on the Dragon.
If it's sapient and not evil, then laying it is completely acceptable.
>>
>>53190748
Gold and jewels.
They tend to have a soft spot for this shit.
>>
>>53190468
Whens she/he is not the size of a mountain. I tend to make my dragons too haughty to actually shapeshift (as what better form could their be than a dragon) and too large to be woo'd by your pencil dick.

Either expect to be a thrall or get in really good graces to get a dragon to let you sate your lust on them scales boy. Or tie em down I suppose.
>>
>>53198793
>tfw silver dragon gf
>>
File: WENDY[1].png (240KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
WENDY[1].png
240KB, 500x505px
>>53190576
There was a pic like this with two catboy adventurers arriving at the entrance of a dragon's cave and realtizing that the S of "slay" on their quest contract is actually in ink spot.

It's been years, it's driving me crazy.
>>
>>53199865
Silver dragons are the best spouse or lover for a humanoid PC. They're powerful, virtuous, active in their travels and quite comfortable with taking on human forms with lustrous silver hair.
>>
File: Romantical hit.png (219KB, 447x320px) Image search: [Google]
Romantical hit.png
219KB, 447x320px
>>53190840
I love you
>>
>>53200153
>and quite comfortable with taking on human forms

Boring. If I'm going to get fucked by a dragon, I want the full experience.

Incidentally, why are these threads always about female dragons? M-Dragon/F-Knight or Princess needs more love.
>>
>>53200277
Because the male dragon would split her open.
>>
>>53200153
Apparently Solar Dragons are pretty hot according to XS.

Imperial Sea Dragons are quite randy, they get around a lot in all the Chinese legends.
>>
>>53200277
Because M-DragonxFemale anything is pretty easy to find.
>>
File: 1398149498944[1].png (372KB, 4780x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1398149498944[1].png
372KB, 4780x1140px
>>53200277
I have no idea why this pic is so big.

>>53191238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHlU1jaFcaQ
>>
File: 1453081205058.jpg (799KB, 735x980px) Image search: [Google]
1453081205058.jpg
799KB, 735x980px
>>53200277
>Boring. If I'm going to get fucked by a dragon, I want the full experience.

The... Full experience?

Anon, do you even understand what that means? There's way, way, way more to a relationship than what sexual position you take her in that night, and believe it or not but I think a Lawful Good dragon-girl that has ALREADY spent half her life in a humanoid form would be comfortable using that humanoid form to go on dates, hold hands, and have sex.

And what even is the "Full Experience" to you? Jamming your average-sized pecker into the large slit of a female dragon, which will feel more like humping a wet, warm wall than something pleasurable? Oh, or are you one of those "I climb inside her" types? Something that is not only horrific to most people, but a fraction of the pleasure she could get if she turned into a lovely young woman and you ate her out that way.

Fucking a dragon in dragon form is boring, frustrating, and not that pleasurable. Give me a silver-haired hottie with eyes the color of quicksilver any day of the week, at least I can hold her in my arms and whisper sweet nothings in her ear.
>>
>>53200421
Turning a dragon human just removes a lot of what you really feel about dragons doesn't it?

Sure they're still intelligent, but they don't have that odd charm of being a magnificent beast that has that intelligence.
>>
>>53200570
>Turning a dragon human just removes a lot of what you really feel about dragons doesn't it?
Absolutely not, in fact it personally enhances their mystique. It reminds me that my partner is just as capable of guile, seduction and charm as much as raw physical and elemental fury; the BBEG turning out to be a vile dragon in disguise is one of the classic staples of table-top, after all?

>Sure they're still intelligent, but they don't have that odd charm of being a magnificent beast that has that intelligence.
And I'm not arguing for the dragon to remain in humanoid form all the time, I'm saying a dragon should not and would not remain a Wyrm if they wanted to get comfortable and intimate with their significant other.
>>
Do dragons masturbate?
>>
>>53200661
Why? If anyone can get a date, it's a dragon.
>>
>>53200622
So when two silver dragons are making love, do they do it in human form and not dragon form?
>>
File: 1492843359195.png (965KB, 824x753px) Image search: [Google]
1492843359195.png
965KB, 824x753px
>>53190468
When the dragon is a recurring enemy that just wants to talk but always ends up being too embarrassed, so she tries to cover it up by making a few ineffectual attacks and then running away.
>>
File: 1437429279597.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437429279597.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>53200691
Don't be dense, I'm talking about humanoid x dragon relationships, not dragon x dragon.

That said, silver dragons might actually be a type of dragon that does it in Humanoid form, they're kinky like that.
>>
File: crossbreed.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
crossbreed.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>53190468
When it makes cute babies.
>>
File: Heresy.png (106KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy.png
106KB, 300x300px
>>53190468
>When is it acceptable to lay the dragon?

When she is in her human form and gives consent.
>>
>>53200691
>do they do it in human form and not dragon form?

People seriously underestimate the luxury of thumbs and fingers, the humanoid body is significantly more pliable for pleasure (especially sexual) compared to a big ole frumpy dragon frame.

Like, let me use the Winter Wolves of Pathfinder as an example; they're vicious and proud, possess a malignant intelligence and have a society built around domination and enslavement. So what do they do when Baba Yaga shows up and says, "Hey, bitches, if you promise to be the guardians of my capital in Whitethrone, I'll let you take on humanoid forms in The Howlings?"

They accepted without question, because it meant having hands to grasp, bodies to dress in finery, mouths that allow them to taste wine or chew on delicious meats, and genitals that can be used in more than two positions. Being a four-legged beast with a thinking mind SUCKS if you want to do more than mount a bitch or trample through the countryside.
>>
So will there be live babies or eggs? And if there are eggs, how long does that egg stay in her body and how long it takes for it to hatch?
>>
>>53200826
Depends on the mother.
>>
>>53200826
If the mother (dragon or not) was humanoid, than it's a live birth. Female dragons can not get pregnant in dragon form by a humanoid, even if the parts were scaled up (as per Enlarge Person) or her dragon form was scaled down.

If impregnated, a female dragon must remain in humanoid form and carry the child to term. This means a female dragon will only get impregnated by a humanoid if they're either extremely confident in their ability to defend themselves, or they have an extreme amount of trust in the father.
>>
>>53200922
I usually rule that transformation, voluntary or otherwise, is flat-out impossible while pregnant, unless it's a powerful enough of an effect to allow transforming the fetus as well.
>>
>>53200922
If anything, I'd imagine that carrying a human pregnancy to term would be more comfortable in their dragon form. Of course, birth would probably be more problematic in it, but given the available space once the pregnancy developed it'd probably be far easier on the mother.
>>
>>53190468
When you break its mind with a love potion then show affection so that the effect becomes permanent.

I just did this and now have a crystal dragon waifu. I am not ashamed I am putting my DM through this.
>>
>>53190468
When you have the ten thousand gold pieces to spend.

My character in our current game regularly wastes rewards and treasure on his dragon call-girl waifu.
>>
File: 1431660805479.jpg (180KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
1431660805479.jpg
180KB, 900x1165px
>>53200421
>>53200570
>>53200622
>Having your Dragon partner turn into a human when you fuck

>Not having your Dragon partner turn YOU into a Dragon when you fuck

Plebeians.
>>
>>53201087
Hell yes.
>>
>>53201087
As long as my dragon partner turns me in to a girl dragon I'm ok with it.
>>
>>53201087
>having either of you two transform when your partner is a dragon

Plebian.
>>
>>53201071
>dragon call-girl waifu

Dear diary,

Today I've found a desire so strong, so pure, that I shall make it my life's goal to attain it.
>>
>>53201087
You're just a fetishist.
>>
>>53201722
This is /tg/. We're all fetishists here.
>>
>>53201732
It's sad because the "turns into human form" thing is the majority opinion by normies, but I can't actually express that opinion with normies because otherwise I've displayed my power level... But when I say it here, I'm the minority!
>>
>>53201722
I'm pretty sure it's only a fetish when you want to fuck them as a dragon. But hey, everyone's got their own fetishes that they keep in the closet.
>>
>>53201825
That's what the person asked for, fucking the dragon as a dragon.
>>
>>53201071
>>53201545
Most expensive call girl ever.
>>
File: blue.jpg (772KB, 1280x913px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
772KB, 1280x913px
>>53201845
Yeah, that'd definitely be a bit on the fetishistic side.
>>
>>53201871
Well worth it.

Funny thing is, she's almost become the closest thing to a Big Good our campaign has. She's pretty concerned about the events and the BBEG's deeds and occasionally sends my character on sidequests.
>>
>>53193232
shit the searches are all coming up nothing, got a source?
>>
>>53201087
>not fucking in both your true forms

Fag.
Why would you not want to pleasure your beautiful Dragon waifu, with your own human cock?
>>
>>53201768
There are very few "normies" here.
>>
>>53201968
>having access to shapeshifting and not at least trying every possible combination of forms
>>
>>53202065
>shape shifting into a human woman

Why would anyone want this?
Why marry a Dragon waifu to fug her as a human? Just marry a human madien.
>>
>>53202221
Human maidens don't have unnatural beauty, wisdom, or longevity, nor are they incredibly rare with the conquest of one seen as a great and difficult feat.
>>
>>53202256
>Human maidens don't have unnatural beauty, wisdom, or longevity

Literally just hit on an elf instead
>>
>>53190748
Pay them. They're creatures of greed and you can also appeal to their egos. Or just put enough points in Charisma.
>>
>>53201968
"Is it in yet?"
>>
>>53202041
But TTRPGs are the epitome of normie hobbies.
>>
>>53200774
There will never be a time that this beast doesn't end up on the sharp end of my sword and bathed in chaos flames
>>
File: 1494305500278.jpg (64KB, 695x514px) Image search: [Google]
1494305500278.jpg
64KB, 695x514px
>>53193305
>>53193422
>>53193578
>>53193704
>>53193860
>>
>>53198017
Again. HE. DID NOT. KNOW. AT THE TIME.

He just thought she was some exotic Daevar poet who was pacted to the dragon that she actually was.

He figured it out about a month after their interlude, and has been finding any excuse not to rekindle that particular flame since. Though she still hangs around a lot because he's constantly racking up Elan with her Shajad Erebus.

Meanwhile the WarSum is in a love-dovey lesbian relationship with Gabriel's C'iel Dragon, and don't you think she ain't proud of that fact.
>>
File: fluffy.jpg (122KB, 960x531px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy.jpg
122KB, 960x531px
>>53202546
No bully, only touching.
>>
File: 1484694334761.png (176KB, 389x621px) Image search: [Google]
1484694334761.png
176KB, 389x621px
>>53201087
>>
>>53202256
Anon, you're arguing with scalie fetishists, anything that isn't them fucking a lizard is wrong.
>>
File: Woke_the_Dragon.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Woke_the_Dragon.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>53201087
>>
>>53202947
>dragon dildo.jpg
>>
File: ZGmPV2C.webm (330KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
ZGmPV2C.webm
330KB, 500x350px
>>53202947
>filename
>>
>>53201087
reminds me of a gag setting /tg/ had come up with, to prevent humankind from being eaten by the potentially superpowered offspring of Smaug and Vermithrax, wizards started turning EVERYONE into dragons
>>
>>53202435
You know a lot of dragons have vaguely feline bodies, maybe they have similar problems with dick/vagina size.
>>
>>53202947
highimpactsexualviolence.jpg
>>
Always.
>>
>>53202435
>not using your entire arm

Noob.
>>
>>53202947
>Copyright Bad Dragon 2017.
>>
File: 033.png (928KB, 1270x570px) Image search: [Google]
033.png
928KB, 1270x570px
>>53204195
>using your entire arm
>>
>>53204245
>people not aware of how to satisfy their Dragon and centaur waifus

I am disappointed in /tg/.
>>
File: red-dragon.jpg (161KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
red-dragon.jpg
161KB, 1440x900px
>>53201087

>>53190468
When the dragon set up a polymorph trap at the entrance to her lair and she's blocking the only exit that's large enough for your new form.
>>
>>53201968
It would probably be more you using the comparative precision of your smaller body, soft flesh, and lack of claws to manually pleasure her.
After which she could reciprocate in a number of similarly form-unique ways, tongue being a common one to come to mind.
It's all about appreciating the differences; if you want to just jam it in that's what enlarge person is for.
>>
>>53204195
>>53204245
>not using your entire body
>>
>>53205603
>not using a single finger of death
>>
>>53204739
/wst/ was truly a great loss.
>>
File: In Memory of WST.png (571KB, 851x467px) Image search: [Google]
In Memory of WST.png
571KB, 851x467px
>>53205936
>Press X to pay respects.
>>
>>53190468
Always

>>53190748
Given the number of half dragons that probably isn't an issue

>>53198899
>Whens she/he is not the size of a mountain. I tend to make my dragons too haughty to actually shapeshift (as what better form could their be than a dragon) and too large to be woo'd by your pencil dick.
In that case it's at worst an engineering problme anon

>>53200421
Find yourself an sorcerer otherkin then, you'll have all you want

>>53200622
>>53202435
What >>53205371 said, don't take the boring option of having her transform into a human or just give up cause "she's too big", get creative with your love making, there are more ways to pleasure someone than just dick in vagoo

>>53205936
>>53205978
It died too soon
>>
>>53205936
It's still around if you know where to look
>>
>>53206055
No it isn't anon
Without the periodic influx of new and creative writefags it's just a shadow of it's former self
>>
>using your arm
If I wanted to be up to my shoulder in genitals I'd be a farm vet.
I want to use my weiner. I'm cool with being up my shoulder but if using my weiner isn't going to work at all I'm not all that interested.
What's the point if we don't both enjoy it after all?

Now, using transformation spells to re-size, THAT'S where it's at. Fug your dragon gf in her natural form without being able to clap your hands inside her cloaca and hear an echo.

Dragon hemipene double weiner
>>
>>53205936
Think we need to bring it back, /tg/ apparently needs that release.
>>
>>53206251
Redirect smutwriters to the /d/ thread. It's the best there is going to be after the autists spammed the board to kill the original threads.
>>
File: 1392760659232[1].png (181KB, 1632x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1392760659232[1].png
181KB, 1632x1173px
>>53206070
>What's the point if we don't both enjoy it after all?
Nothing says you can't
>Not doing your husbandly duties and spelunking deep in her warm, slick, and damp cave until she's on her knees in pleasure
>Not enjoying yourself as she returns the favor with that long, sinuous tongue of hers
>>
>>53190468
When you're a talking donkey.
>>
>>53190468
Can I eat the dragon?
>>
>>53202870
Inside, you say?
>>
>>53201956
literally just google "pixiv sanzo"
>>
>>53206935
Yes
>YFW the shrunken dragon mentions while chilling in your stomach it doesn't get why humans don't like being eaten
>YFW you have to explain to her that kills he human

>>53206956
That was a great thread
>>
>>53206935
Laius I fucking swear. Didn't you learn your lesson the last time?!
>>
File: harkness test.png (229KB, 1051x1393px) Image search: [Google]
harkness test.png
229KB, 1051x1393px
>>53190468
>>
>>53202749
>Not knowing at all times
you're making space nazis cry anon, do you want the poor human supremacists to cry?
>>
>>53202870
Source?
>>
>>53190468
That reminds me of that weird greentext story years back where a guy raped and impregnated a retarded dragon.
>>
File: IMG_6759.jpg (50KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6759.jpg
50KB, 300x400px
Goddamnit thread, now I want to make a sexual frustrated paladin whose sole goal is to figbt dragons but cant bring himself to due it because reasons

Thanks /tg/, you turned me into a scally
>>
>>53207126
Harkness test is fucking worthless.
>bestiality isn't the best fetish
get fucked
>>
File: priscilla.jpg (188KB, 780x1123px) Image search: [Google]
priscilla.jpg
188KB, 780x1123px
>>53198899
>too large to be woo'd by your pencil dick
Anon, you can't be having vanilla sex with creatures that big. Your just gonna have to jump right in and wriggle vigorously.
>>
>>53207102
No
>>
File: mighty wyrm.png (301KB, 910x910px) Image search: [Google]
mighty wyrm.png
301KB, 910x910px
>>53209828
ONE OF US, ONE OF US
>>
>>53209072
I didn't know this was a thing, but now I need to see it.
>>
>>53207088
>YFW she gives you a ring of acid resistance when she finally comes out
>>
>>53201087
XS writes this shit all the time.
>>
Not one mention of Johniass DragonRaper?

Pathetic. nu/tg/ really did chase all the old guard off.
>>
>>53209072
>>53212015
>>
>>53200421
>Oh, or are you one of those "I climb inside her" types?
Well, yes, but I want to climb inside her mouth, not her vagoo.

Aside from that, human form is fine.
>>
>>53200691
They might do it in way more forms than just human or dragon.

Bunch of pervs.
>>
>>53200996

I'd see it as just an inadvisable thing, would you subject your body to something like g forces while pregnant? Probably not.
>>
>All these people in this fucking thread not knowing a one finger, light tickle on the clit is literally all you need to get off most women

You're literally capable of this if your dragon waifu is aroused enough.

Sure, penetration might be off the table, but you can still roll in the hay together in your natural forms, just don't let her roll on top of you.
>>
>>53212256
>not exposing your children to gravity so they can build immunity
>>
>>53212312

>yfw this actually works
>>
>>53206956
disgusting TF fetishists.
>>
>>53202435
https://static1.e621.net/data/7b/c8/7bc8074efed2c0447003b2a8480fde83.jpg
>>
>>53190468
When the "princess" is worst girl who is going to die anyway, and the King is old and gross.
>>
File: 1482841431771.jpg (216KB, 564x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1482841431771.jpg
216KB, 564x1440px
>>53200277
Here you go, even if is just a pic
>>
>>53207844
Considering the party's currently sitting at "ruin Matty G's shit" levels, with no signs of the campaign stopping any time soon, they'll probably be geared up to take the fight to the Powers in 6-8 levels, and considering what events may unfold Omega getting loose, Barney swiping Elisabeta for "reasons", them actually bumping into Lady Gabriel in the near future, I'd say it's a good chance that they'll want to break all the space nazis' toys.
>>
>>53194701
I'd pay to watch this.
>>
>>53200277
>Incidentally, why are these threads always about female dragons? M-Dragon/F-Knight or Princess needs more love.
I see more of that than I do dragoness/knight to be honest
>>
>>53200277
>Incidentally, why are these threads always about female dragons?
Because more male humans post on these boards than female humans or male dragons. Probably. And I'm not sure about the number of female dragons.
>>
>>53200277
Beauty and the beast type stories are really common, and that's basically what male dragon female human is, which is what makes it really boring.
>>
>>53200277
>Incidentally, why are these threads always about female dragons?

Because when a male human bangs a female dragon, it's a conquest. When a male dragon bangs a female human, it's you being cucked.
>>
>>53204245
sauce
>>
>>53214950
You can find it on /d/ with the monster girls.
>>
>>53214636
>>53214234
>>53214607
>people actually prefer watching a dude fucking rather than a woman getting fucked

>>>/fit/
>>
>>53212015
Johnnias was shit is the thing. The art was fun but the greentext was fucking awful.

The idea of him is way better than the execution.
>>
>>53215178
Nah, people on nu/tg/ are just too serious for their own good.
>>
>>53215266
I disagree. A lot of old /tg/ stuff was fun, especially tormenting poor Flare, but shit like the actual greentext Johnnias needs to be left buried... or maybe be rebooted into a better version.
>>
>>53205009
Are dragon males naturally smaller? Because I see that backfiring horribly.
>>
File: nomf.png (623KB, 1600x622px) Image search: [Google]
nomf.png
623KB, 1600x622px
>>53202870
>>53207846
Source is Meadowhawk.net
That particular panel is from a guest strip, immediately following Tater and Drizzle enjoying some knight-shaped food at a fast-food place.
I do mean knight-shaped; they get "Tofu Knights on a Stick." And Drizzle gives them little narratives before they're hungrily devoured by the "giant dragon." Though, she says in a later comic she doesn't like the thought of her eating an actual human.
>>
>>53215022
No you're looking at this wrong, people want to see a non-human woman get fucked, human women are boring and a human guy is easier to project onto and/or ignore.
>>
>>53215481
>projecting

Is this really a thing? I just want to see hot bitches getting plowed by all sorts of things, not look at some dude's ass.
>>
>>53215778
You're not looking at the dude's ass, you're looking at the dragon's ass.
>>
File: Reni lewd.png (146KB, 224x343px) Image search: [Google]
Reni lewd.png
146KB, 224x343px
>>53204195
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39371168/#39409442
>>53205603
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39371168/#39412382

>>53206283
It's only a shadow of its former self. /tg/ always had far more interesting fetishes than /d/.

>>53207088
>>53211977
>most of the time, she tries to convince you to take a trip down her throat
>granted, it works frequently
>during cold winter nights, though, the roles reverse
>you have warmth and comfort that she wants
>the two of you sometimes stay up later than planned, just talking
>as she starts to go into heat, she asks if you'd rather hang out somewhere *else* inside her

>>53212488
Tailblades are a wonderful design thingy.
>>
>>53215778
>hot bitches getting plowed by all sorts of things
Why do you care about what's doing the plowing, I prefer it to just be a featureless silhouette doing the plowing so I can focus on what's getting plowed.
As such seeing the same skinny bimbo taking it every time gets really boring really fast and exotic anatomy is a good way of spicing things up as well as add other interesting xenophilic elements to the mix.
>>
>>53216004
Here's how I see it.

The dragon girl is what adds the exotic xenophilia bit, the fantasy and the danger, the strangeness of it, all that. Meanwhile, the human guy is just sort of there as a placeholder, giving you nothing special save something to provoke all the panting and moaning and blushing in the girl.

Reverse the genders, and the dragon is still pretty much the exact same, but the human guy is replaced with a human girl, which is eye candy in its own right.

Dragon guy on human girl has much more to give than the opposite.
>>
File: 1422316215390.jpg (139KB, 900x833px) Image search: [Google]
1422316215390.jpg
139KB, 900x833px
>>53190468
Over a hundred and eighty posts later the answer would appear to be; "Always, but doubly so for breeding purposes".
>>
>>53215022
>most guys here want to be the guy banging the girl dragon

Take your cuck fantasy somewhere else, faggot.
>>
>>53216062
>exotic xenophilia bit, the fantasy and the danger, the strangeness of it, all that.
Is only fun when it's combined with
>all the panting and moaning and blushing in the girl

Which is why
>Reverse the genders, and the dragon is still pretty much the exact same
Is simply not true, unless you find male dragons hot in which case, that's gay as fuck dude.
>>
>>53216004
>Why do you care about what's doing the plowing

That's my question.

>seeing the same skinny bimbo taking it every time gets really boring really fast and exotic anatomy is a good way of spicing things up as well as add other interesting xenophilic elements to the mix.

And seeing the same dick do into different colour vagina gets really boring fast. No matter what they're like, they'll all look like a dick shaped hole when getting penetrated. Meanwhile dicks can come in all manner shapes and sizes with all sorts of weird accessories, each with their own properties and such.
>>
>>53216145
>literally wants to watch another dude fuck a girl
>while accusing others of having cuck fantasies

wew
>>
>>53216216
Unless you really think you literally can go fuck the dragon, "watch another dude fuck a girl" is always in effect.
>>
>>53216240
Well, I'm not trying to project myself nor my waifu in there, I'm just looking at things fucking.
>>
>>53216198
>>Why do you care about what's doing the plowing
>That's my question.
I don't, that's you. I either want the dude to have as little features and be as nondescript as possible better yet or for it to be straight up solo female.
Human male on non human female tends to be a good source of the former as a lot of that has the human male be either a disembodied penis or a faceless silhouette.

>And seeing the same dick do into different colour vagina gets really boring fast.
See that's the thing, your mind is small and you do not see the full possibilities of exotic body forms that can be achieved.
Also the actual penetration is the most boring part, it's everything that surrounds it that is interesting.

>Meanwhile dicks can come in all manner shapes and sizes with all sorts of weird accessories
So you care about what the dick look like? Gaaaaay.

>>53216294
And instead you want to see exotic looking dicks in human female vaginas?
>>
>>53216310
>I don't

Then why are you so adamant about there needing to be a human male there?

>See that's the thing, your mind is small and you do not see the full possibilities of exotic body forms that can be achieved.

Says the man who is grossed out by having non-human males with non-human penises.

>So you care about what the dick look like?

No, I'm saying there's great variety there. You're the one advocating human penis on a human only.

>And instead you want to see exotic looking dicks in human female vaginas?

If fine with whatever. I'm not the one who started this whole "that's lame, do it this way and this way only, otherwise I can't get off on it!"
>>
>>53215420
Probably not if they're the same kind, but a young silver would find it very difficult to overpower an old red.
>>
>>53216388
>Then why are you so adamant about there needing to be a human male there?
Read my post you again and this time carefully: "I either want the dude to have as little features and be as nondescript as possible better yet or for it to be straight up solo female. Human male on non human female tends to be a good source of the former as a lot of that has the human male be either a disembodied penis or a faceless silhouette."

>Says the man who is grossed out by having non-human males with non-human penises.
Yeah no shit I'm not in it for the dicks.

>No, I'm saying there's great variety there
Why would you care about variety if you didn't care about what the dicks looked like?

>You're the one advocating human penis on a human only.
Is that what you took away from my posts? Jesus christ you lack reading comprehension. I want to see exotic girls, and I mean actually exotic not just some Star Trek shit, in sexy situations because I find exotic versions of female anatomy to be sexy. Like a lot of H.R Geiger art is quite up my alley.

>If fine with whatever.
No you've quite clearly described how you like to see human women get plowed by exotic looking dicks, which is boring, gay and bordering on cuckoldry depending on the perspective.
>>
File: 1476197738505.png (62KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1476197738505.png
62KB, 500x415px
>>53216145
Personally, I want the girl dragon to be the one banging me. I know there's a risk of being crushed to death, but damn it I'm willing to take that chance.
>>
>>53216519
Same here.
You would just have to trust your Dragon waifu to not get carried away, and forget how frail your little human body is.
>>
Good fucking damn it /tg/ now I have to find dragon porn
>>
File: giger.jpg (258KB, 1200x805px) Image search: [Google]
giger.jpg
258KB, 1200x805px
>>53216489
>Human male on non human female tends to be a good source of the former as a lot of that has the human male be either a disembodied penis or a faceless silhouette.
Human male

Yeah, I read this. I've seen plenty of non-human males where the female is the center of attention and the male is mostly out of sight.

>Yeah no shit I'm not in it for the dicks.

Human males don't have dicks?

>Why would you care about variety if you didn't care about what the dicks looked like?

Why aren't you into dicks, yet demand it to be a specific dick?

>Is that what you took away from my posts?

No, that's what I'm taking away from this entire conversation.

>Like a lot of H.R Geiger art is quite up my alley.

Well, I can honestly say I would not have thought it, if you hadn't said it.

>No you've quite clearly described how you like to see human women get plowed by exotic looking dicks, which is boring, gay and bordering on cuckoldry depending on the perspective.

No, I'm challenging the assertion that it must be human male because otherwise you can't project youself into it and thus it's cuckoldry (for some reason, it's not like I imagine every human female as my wife).
>>
>>53216681
>Phone keeps auto correcting god to good

I want this fucking shit to stop, I type out that exact word enough for there to not be confusion.
>>
>>53216708
>tips touchscreen
>>
File: DC 80 Escape Artist.jpg (146KB, 428x558px) Image search: [Google]
DC 80 Escape Artist.jpg
146KB, 428x558px
>>53216681
You say that like it's a hard thing. Just search "female feral dragon" on e621.
>>
>>53216708
>having a phone without typers
>>
>>53216702
>Yeah, I read this. I've seen plenty of non-human males where the female is the center of attention and the male is mostly out of sight.
Yes and that shits fine too, it's just that in most of the stuff that has a non-human male, either disproportionate attention is put on the dude (and his dick) or the girl is really boring and generic, like the endless amounts of pictures that feature some generic bimbo in some generic position getting fucked by some animal.

Human male on non human female is good precisely beaus I find the human form boring, it makes the guy very easy to ignore or non-specific enough to project myself onto.

>No, I'm challenging the assertion that it must be human male because otherwise you can't project yourself onto it and thus it's cuckoldry
And yet you said
>And seeing the same dick do into different color vagina gets really boring fast. No matter what they're like, they'll all look like a dick shaped hole when getting penetrated. Meanwhile dicks can come in all manner shapes and sizes with all sorts of weird accessories, each with their own properties and such.
Why would you even care about that if you weren't getting off to the dicks?
I'd be much more willing to accept your assertion that human female with non human male is better than human male with non human female if you just outright said you liked to imagine yourself as the girl or you liked to see women fucked by other people.

Oh wait you already kinda did
>I just want to see hot bitches getting plowed by all sorts of things
That's literally being a cuck dude, and before you say
>Hurf durf you're the same
No I'm not because I like to pretend I'm the one doing the boning, because unfortunately dragons don't exist in real life.
>>
File: sweating knight.jpg (173KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
sweating knight.jpg
173KB, 800x682px
/tg/, I need some advice.
My pallie befriended a barbarian king's wife, and that left me confused. Is this kind of relationship even allowed if said wife is actually a Wight but she's not hostile (quitee the opposite actually)? Am I supposed to smite her? Am I supposed to 'smite' her?
>>
>>53216972
Not if she's already married.
>>
>>53216972
Don't play lawful stupid, unless the creature or person in question is outright evil and actively harming others for the sake of doing so you have no reason to smite her.

As the for the "smite" her that all depends on if you are willing to have her cheat on her husband with you, unless it's that type of society then it's all up to what your paladin would do.
>>
>>53216972
Thou shall not covet...
if she were single though, fair game. I mean hey Yoko Ono was most likely a banshee and it didn't stop Lennon.
>>
>>53217006
>I mean hey Yoko Ono was most likely a banshee and it didn't stop Lennon.
That didn't work out all that well for anyone though.
>>
>>53216720
No but it's another fetish I don't need, it's already bad that irl I want a strong qt3.14 to squat and diddy lift with me.

Bonus points if she's tall
>>
>>53216950
>And yet you said

In response to a post saying human women are boring. You know, to sort of juxtapose that claim.

>I'd be much more willing to accept your assertion that human female with non human male is better than human male with non human female if you just outright said you liked to imagine yourself as the girl or you liked to see women fucked by other people.

The problem here is that you can't think of porn without inserting yourself into it. As you said: "enough to project myself onto."

>That's literally being a cuck dude

You don't even know what a cuck is, do you?
>>
>>53216997
What if the king has several more wives and mistresses?
>>
>>53217068
>In response to a post saying human women are boring. You know, to sort of juxtapose that claim.
Right well you never actually argues that human women aren't boring, you just took the same logic and erroneously applied it to a totally different scenario. And in a way that made it seem like you enjoy looking at exotic dicks, especially when combined with the contents of this post >>53216062 which seems to imply you get off to exotic features on dudes.

>The problem here is that you can't think of porn without inserting yourself into it.
And that's a bad thing?

>You don't even know what a cuck is, do you?
Someone who likes to watch their lover get fucked by another man?
That's in principal what you are achieving when you get off to a woman being fucked by someone that isn't you.
>>
>>53217217
>That's in principal what you are achieving when you get off to a woman being fucked by someone that isn't you.

Only if you even remotely thought you had a chance with that woman.

You're not delusional enough to think that, are you?
>>
>>53217244
You know a lot of cuck fantasies feature a woman who is way out of her husbands or boyfriends league using him as a walking wallet while she fucks other people.

Besides in a fantasy I can be anyone, so in the imagined world maybe I do have a chance with them?
In fact that Idea of scoring with someone you normally wouldn't have a chance with is a great fantasy in and of itself.
It ties into one of the other great things about boning a female dragon, the feeling when you are managing to please something so much greater and more powerful than you despite you're relative weakness to her.
>>
>>53217244
>He doesn't live with the sin of pride
>>
You guys make me want to read a kinky dragoness story. Except I have none.
>>
>>53217318
>Besides in a fantasy I can be anyone

Then why not be the dragon fucking the princess?
>>
>>53217396
I don't see myself as a dragon and I wouldn't want to fuck a human princess in most circumstances.
>>
File: dragon.jpg (217KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
217KB, 750x1050px
>>53190468
A couple days ago everyone was getting turned on by giant women, now its dragons. This place is fetishistic as heck.
>>
>>53217395
If only we had a thread where we could conjure such stories through collaborative storytelling, now wouldn't that be nice?
>>
>>53217408
Then why would a female dragon ever want to fuck a knight?
>>
>>53217437
Because Isn't the idea of succeeding to do it anyway exciting?
>>
>>53217423
>Implying it doesn't combine the two
>>
>>53217437
>Why would a female dragon in a sexual fantasy want to fuck your self insert character

I don't know because it's a fantasy and unless you're making it that kind of fantasy they don't say no.
>>
>>53217452
>>53217498
Wouldn't it also be your fantasy to be in a Beauty and the Beast story but manage to win the fair elf princess's heart anyway?
>>
File: good luck Im behind 7 proxies.jpg (306KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
good luck Im behind 7 proxies.jpg
306KB, 1000x700px
>>53217423
>This place is fetishistic as heck.
You're merely observing the surface, the proverbial tip of an iceberg.
>>
>>53217540
Beauty and the Beast stories are boring (elves are pretty boring too) but if I were to be in one I'd like to be a male beauty with a female beast.
I guess that's the difference, you see yourself as an ugly mosnter.
>>
>>53217540
No because pretending to be some beast has never appealed to me therefore I'd never fantasize about it.

If you can easily create your fursona and self insert then good for you. With the way this conversation is going I feel I must say inb4 I was merely pretending to be retarded
>>
>>53217645
I just get this impression of you that you think you are the only sane man here, and that the rest of us are objectively wrong.

Maybe tone that back a little. You're still just playing pretend in the end.
>>
>>53217598
>I'd like to be a male beauty with a female beast.
I remember a screencap of some common bitch complaining that if story of Beauty and the Beast had genders in reverse nobody it would never works because men are shallow like that. Followed by a storm or of monstergirl pictures pointing out that this actually is what some guys are into these days.
>>
>>53217662
Considering that the guy you just responded to is not the same person you were just having a massive argument with (that would be me), I think you're the only person here who is objectively wrong.
>>
>>53217662
I think you have me mistaken for the other anon you've been arguing with for a while. I didn't join in untill >>53217498.

Also I've never claimed you are objectively wrong, but then again it's easier to fight that strawman than admit some of your comments can easily be seen as latent homosexuality. If you want to self insert as some beast with different penises that's fine and your freedom, but it's my freedom to think it's repulsive and that you have a fascination with dicks.
>>
>>53217705
It's funny how defensive you get about your fapfuel while calling the rest of us cucks or something. Like you were somehow less of a degenerate than us.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (362KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
362KB, 800x1200px
>>53217689
I want to see that screenshot. Also did they somehow forget that the Beast totally turned into a blond chad at the end?
>>
>>53217754
To me porn was never about inserting myself to anything. That's weird.

The reason I prefer male dragon fucking human women to the opposite is that I find human women to be more attractive than big monstrous quadrupeds. But hey, to each their own.
>>
>>53217217
>Right well you never actually argues that human women aren't boring, you just took the same logic and erroneously applied it to a totally different scenario.

Yes, to illustrate the absurdity of the claim.

>And that's a bad thing?

Yes, absolutely. Just as bad as not inserting yourself, aka. "being a cuck," as I believe the kids are calling it these days.

>Someone who likes to watch their lover get fucked by another man?

It has nothing to do with liking it, if you want to be totally accurate. You can be a cuck just by the virtue of your wife sleeping around, whether you like it or not. And at what point did I say the female was my lover? Or that I fancied her my lover? See, that's something you bring into it when you're inserting yourself into the scenario.

>That's in principal what you are achieving when you get off to a woman being fucked by someone that isn't you.

So voyeurs are just cucks?

You're taking this way too personally. It's just people (and other entities) boning. Things are going into other things and shit. I have no need to insert myself into anything, or even imagine being a perv watching it happening from the bushes or anything like that. Man, I never realized some people have such complicated fapping habits.

By the way, what if it's just a solo woman? What are you then? Do you imagine yourself a creep spying on her? What if it's rape/forced? Are you raping her? Why do you like raping women, anon?
>>

When you're a dragon of the opposite gender.

That's it.
>>
>>53217775
Why is it the first thing I think of when seeing this is:
>Oh so Alucard and Integra finally banged and had a kid?
>>
File: crying.png (13KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
13KB, 384x384px
>>53217795
I'm just waiting for the Police Girl to hurry up and bite my virgin neck
>>
>>53217758
I'm defensive because your mischaracterizing my fetishes, besides I can with no uncertainty state that I'm a better degenerate than you.

>the rest of us
And don't pretend it's anyone but you here.
>>
>>53217817
I don't know, I'm not the one making those huge wall-of-text responses to you. That makes at least two.
>>
File: 1408540618308.png (446KB, 900x840px) Image search: [Google]
1408540618308.png
446KB, 900x840px
>>53217395
I've got a couple, but the only kink is several types of vore. Can't write more on here since mods no longer like lewd green existing.

>>53217423
>now its dragons
>now
>implying /tg/ doesn't have a constant boner for magnificent, sexy, scaly creatures
>>
File: knight.jpg (193KB, 830x815px) Image search: [Google]
knight.jpg
193KB, 830x815px
>>53190468
You know I'm starting to think we should just have a permanent magical realm thread to contain everyone's libidos.
>>
>>53217779
See this is what I mean

>To me porn was never about inserting myself to anything. That's weird.
Cuck

>I find human women to be more attractive than big monstrous quadrupeds
Pleb
>>
>>53217779
There in lies the difference between you and me, also the other anon from what I can tell.

For me I have pride enough to self insert wether it be an insanely hot woman, or something more exotic or fantasy oriented. After a bit I'll get bored and probably move right back to regular porn but for now it's a change of pace. Also if I just wanted regular why not go out and actually try and get the real thing?

To me I think it's odd to want to see a monster fuck a woman, because I can't see myself being that. If that's how you do it more power to you, but no amount of rationalizing will make me see it as appealing.
>>
File: you-keep-using-that-word.jpg (36KB, 684x384px) Image search: [Google]
you-keep-using-that-word.jpg
36KB, 684x384px
>>53217876
>Cuck
>>
>>53217824
I seriously doubt that, or are you telling me that several people that don't like fucking dragons are posting in a thread about fucking dragons?
>>
File: 1494375575375.gif (627KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1494375575375.gif
627KB, 540x303px
>>53217775
Didn't save it, sorry.
>>
>>53217885
Then what about any porn involving lack of consent? Do you see yourself involved in rape? Being raped? How would you get off to that?

No, it's just fiction - just a bunch of pictures, none of it is really happening, and I can't get myself to pretend it is. I just wank at the sex going on, nothing more than that, nothing less.

>>53217908
Apparently.

I mean I'm not saying I don't like images of guys fucking dragons, anyway. I just find the opposite more appealing.
>>
>>53217891
Words change meaning based on how people use them, it's why literally literally means figuratively now
>>
>you will never have a deep romantic relationship with a dragon
Can you imagine how COOL it would be? Although if the dragon is one of the evil kinds I could see it getting abusive fast
>>
>>53217885
>For me I have pride enough to self insert
Oh /tg/
>>
File: jews-did-this.gif (745KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
jews-did-this.gif
745KB, 500x275px
>>53217885
>I have pride enough to self insert
>pride
>self insert
>pride
>self
>insert
>>
>>53217926
>Then what about any porn involving lack of consent?
I don't get off to that kind of porn, simple as that.

> I just wank at the sex going on, nothing more than that, nothing less.
Right so you get off to other people having sex, thus you are a cuck.
>>
>>53217857

Have any pastebins?
I would be so grateful.
>>
>>53217971
>cuck

Yeah, how about we get this settled.

As far as I know the definition of "cuck" is someone that gets off seeing his girlfriend/wife being fucked by another man. But in this instance we have pictures of entirely fictional characters, some of them impossible in the real world, neither of them certainly dating me at the time. Therefore, it by definition cannot involve anything with the word "cuck".

But clearly your definition for the word is different. What exactly does the word mean to you?
>>
>>53217932
If it's abusive, it's not a deep romantic relationship.

>>53217973
http://pastebin.com/u/dzamie
As I said, lots of vore.
>>
>>53218010
Though it is not literally the same thing, wanting to see someone you find sexually attractive fucked by someone else is conceptually the same thing.
>>
>>53218017
>http://pastebin.com/u/dzamie
>Thank you <3

I'm aware of unique fetish stuff. I've read some of it. I find it curious. (I can't read ultra-violent flesh tearing cannibal stuff, too barbaric).

>Tfw I just watch Japanese Lesbian Porn.
>>
>>53218059
That sure shuts out quite a few types of porn you could enjoy if you were less of a hardass. Noncon, gangbang, tentacles... yuri...
>>
>>53217926
>Then what about any porn involving lack of consent? Do you see yourself involved in rape? Being raped? How would you get off to that?

I don't have a reaction image to show how insulted I am by this implication. Rape is a power fantasy constructed by those who have none and want to know what it's like to actually be someone.

I don't suffer this issue because I am someone made by my own two hands and will. I will never understand the appeal of rape because I am not so weak that it is the only way to have any power in my life.

Back to the topic instead of whatever bullshit you tried to pull, that is the appeal since it is fiction I can fuck a dragon, something that doesn't exist.

The keyword here being I and do to me obviously being just so great of course there would be consent.
>>
File: looking-glass.gif (3MB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
looking-glass.gif
3MB, 480x368px
>>53218059
>wife/lover = any woman you find attractive
>any women you find attractive getting fucked by someone other than you makes you a cuck

This threat just keeps on giving.
>>
>>53216681
Just go to /trash/.
There is literally a Dragon x Knight thread up right now. Also a scaley thread. Plenty of dragon porn to go around.
>>
File: fukkin wat.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fukkin wat.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>53218114
>>53218059
this reminds me of the mgtow reddit post wherin our fine redditor explains why having female children is essentially a long-form cuckolding
>>
>>53218103
Wow, you've got your head far up your ass.

Just enjoy the pictures, faggot.
>>
>>53217942
/fit/ tends to change people

>>53217968
It does sound off, but when you easily ignore what ever bullshit they had the man say and simply fill in your own blanks it works. It's not him in that armor but me.
>>
>>53218094
>Noncon, gangbang, tentacles... yuri...
Shit, shit, shit and more shit.
Especially yuri, that's the fucking worst. It's the perfect way to kill my boner through boredom.
>>
>>53218103
>Rape is a power fantasy constructed by those who have none and want to know what it's like to actually be someone.

Well, that explains why women like it so much.

Though it doesn't explain all the rich and powerful who have engaged in dominating sexual practices and rape.
>>
>>53218150
Well for the rich and powerful it's different, they like to exercise their power to show that they're above the law. It's why they actually do it instead of just having it as a fantasy.
>>
>>53218135
Reddit: Not even once.
>>
>>53218135
I think I know the screenshot you're thinking of.
>redditor argues that sinking resources into your daughter despite knowing you can't fuck her is cuckoldry
I sincerely hope more people who throw "cuck" around like it's the new "fag" come to believe that and never even try to reproduce.
>>
>>53218138
Yeah, but to take pride in that... Like it's something to be proud of. I'm sure all those balding fat white professors, whose wives are fucking the football team, have pride in themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDSUTx1N0VA
>>
>>53218136
Narcissism is a hell of a drug, also already a step ahead of you.

>>53218150
More often than not they are physically weak and repulsive inside and out. They also suffer from narcissism so they use the one appealing quality they have, money to buy even more power that they crave.
>>
>>53218169
>It's why they actually do it

So poor people don't rape?
>>
>>53218177
He's not saying he takes pride in it but that he has enough pride in himself to do it, it's a very important distinction.
Essentially he has enough pride not to denigrate himself in his own fantasies.
>>
>>53218197
Wait, so you admit you're narcissist like it was something to be proud of, then say it's a bad thing on rich people?

Just how stupid can you be?
>>
>>53218200
Yes I suppose that last bit wasn't necessary, rest still stands.
>>
>>53200277
>t. Inflation tag
>>
>>53218217
>then say it's a bad thing on rich people?
He never said that?
I think your reading stuff into this that isn't here.
>>
>>53218177
No they don't, they are nothing but shells of what a man should be and since they are powerless to improve themselves they lie because it's easier than facing the truth.

The message isn't that I take pride in being able to do it, it's that my pride enables it. Especially given the context of "it's all fiction so it's not happening", yes it isn't but in my head it is and I'm the center of it.
>>
>>53218207
That doesn't make it sound any better.
>>
>>53218268
So not treating yourself like shit in your own fantasies is a bad thing?
Is masochism the only acceptable fetish to you or what?
>>
>>53218217
It's only bad when it influences you to so horrible things to other people. If you can live with it and use it to push yourself further that's a different story.

So my question is how stupid can you be?
>>
File: AltRightist.png (451KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
AltRightist.png
451KB, 1000x721px
>>53217891
>>Cuck
>>
>>53218264
>perv with standards

Like I can understand "nah, I'm not into that kind of porn," but to actually rationalize it with [fake british accent]"I do not pride myself in engaging in unethical sexual fantasies."[/fake british accent] Shit... It's not 'my pride' that 'enables me' not to fap to scat porn, I just do not find it appealing. I do not 'deny' myself the joy of fapping to scat porn because of 'muh pride'.

>No they don't

Oh yes they do, they have pride in not being a patriarchal white piece of shit. That's why it's the "thinking man's fetish."
>>
I fear for the the future of this thread. Please /tg/, please just let it go. It's not worth it.
>>
>>53218285
If beating my meat is considered masochism, I guess.

But the fact that you have to immerse into the fantasy and pride yourself with not engaging in certain fantasies and all that shit? That's just taking it to a whole new level of stupid.
>>
File: csasw0ovy7ky.jpg (36KB, 593x530px) Image search: [Google]
csasw0ovy7ky.jpg
36KB, 593x530px
>>
>>53218389
Fuck you, this is amazing stuff.
>>
>>53218418
>pride yourself with not engaging in certain fantasies
That's not at all what I meant and I don't think it's what he meant either.
The point is to have enough sense of self worth to do something, not to not do something.

I'm pretty sure this current subset of the argument stems from
>Then why would a female dragon ever want to fuck a knight?
To which the answer is
>Because I have enough of a sense of self worth to imagine myself doing great things, in this case seduce a dragon.
>>
>>53215881
>>as she starts to go into heat, she asks if you'd rather hang out somewhere *else* inside her
>while shrunken, she decides your stomach doesn't contain everything she needs
>she'd much rather stay in your mouth so she can play with your tongue
>>
File: One_True_Flare.jpg (374KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
One_True_Flare.jpg
374KB, 1000x1000px
>>53190468
Whenever it is a sound tactic for stopping whatever trouble the dragon is causing. Chromatic dragon flipping shit and ravaging the land? Slay. Metallic dragon stealing shit for some purpose and not bothering to explain itself to the victims? Talk to and potentially lay.

Really one should, when thinking of romancing those of the more draconic persuasion, keep in mind that it is unwise to play with someones heart.
>>
>>53218377
>I was corrected on the message but I'm still going to argue that he meant "you take pride in self inserting"

If they do, and truly believe that with every fiber of their being then why exist? It is such an alien concept to me to have so little self worth that you feel another man is the best option for pleasing your wife/girlfriend/lover.

>>53218418
>But the fact that you have to immerse into the fantasy and pride yourself with not engaging in certain fantasies and all that shit?

Why not immerse into the fantasy? Also please explain how I've ever stated that I pride myself in not engaging in certain ones?

I do have to say these strawmen were fun at first but now it's getting boring.
>>
>>53218576
>another man is the best option for pleasing your wife/girlfriend/lover.
Or even just a girl you find attractive
>>
>>53218504
Call it self-worth, call it pride, call it whatever the fuck you want. The fact that you (as in the neutral 'you') have to use that as an argument for what you fap to, is fucking retarded. You're fapping to drawings on the internet, self-worth is not something you should be thinking about. And the fact you (again, neutral 'you') are, is very, very interesting.
>>
File: N3oLgfdoU4nPG.gif (2MB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
N3oLgfdoU4nPG.gif
2MB, 500x245px
>>53218576
>It is such an alien concept to me to have so little self worth that you feel another man is the best option for pleasing your wife/girlfriend/lover.

And it is such an alien concept to me to apply this logic into your wank material. Like the shit you beat your meat to was actually your wife. Then take pride to that.
>>
>>53218608
>>53218613
So you just blindly and thoughtlessly beat your meat to things? I really don't understand how anyone could get off to something so boring.
Again you seem to be misunderstanding or mischaracterizing the point about pride and self worth.
>>
>>53218652
Well, you keep calling me cuck. It clearly shows you're not being serious about this argument yourself.
>>
>>53218576
>It is such an alien concept to me to have so little self worth that you feel another man is the best option for pleasing your wife/girlfriend/lover.

The fact you're calling the cartoon woman your wife/girlfriend/lover makes me very worried about your state of mind, anon. Or that you have trouble distancing yourself from things.

>Why not immerse into the fantasy?

Well, for one thing, I can get off without having to imagine I'm fucking a cartoon woman on the screen, and I do not get any hiccups if the man on screen is not relatable enough to insert myself into.
>>
>>53218613
>And it is such an alien concept to me to apply this logic into your wank material. Like the shit you beat your meat to was actually your wife. Then take pride to that.

From talking to you I can understand somewhat where you come from, you view the images and just wank to it. My personal taste is immersing myself into the fantasy, to do things I can't in reality, like fuck a dragon.

Who ever said anything about wife? I just prefer to imaging myself as doing the fucking.

>Then take pride to that.
Ah there you go again pretending I said things I never did. I will apologize if one of my messages came across that way, but I've corrected what I meant several times now.
>>
>>53218613
Actually I have a question, do you play any pen and paper roleplaying games? This is /tg/ but then again you might just play wargames or something.
>>
>>53218695
Yeah?
>>
>>53218694
>Who ever said anything about wife?
>so little self worth that you feel another man is the best option for pleasing your wife/girlfriend/lover
>>
I don't get what all you fags are arguing about. It's porn. I have no emotional attachment to the characters any which way, all I'm getting out of it is their emotional attachments to each other. Is this waifuing-cucking-whatever fictional characters a weeb thing?
>>
>>53218652
>self insert is the thinking man's fetish
>>
>>53218711
Right well then do you not like to immerse yourself into the world you are roleplaying in?
To imagine things as if you truly were that character you played as and to act and make decisions within the fictional world on the basis of that?

Because for me that's also how I approach porn.
>>
>>53218767
Sure, I'm not telling you not to do that, but don't call me a cuck for disagreeing.
>>
>>53218736
>all I'm getting out of it is their emotional attachments to each other
Why would you find that arousing? Endearing maybe but why arousing?
>>
>>53218686
>The fact you're calling the cartoon woman your wife/girlfriend/lover makes me very worried about your state of mind, anon. Or that you have trouble distancing yourself from things.

I truly don't know if you're pretending to be retarded at this point or not? Never have I stated I do any of that, but I appreciate your concern, misplaced as it maybe.

If I wanted to wank to a regular woman I'd simply do one of two things, imagine one either I've met or such or go out and try to get the real thing.

For everything else I have to find material for what is ticking my fancy that week.

>Well, for one thing, I can get off without having to imagine I'm fucking a cartoon woman on the screen, and I do not get any hiccups if the man on screen is not relatable enough to insert myself into.

Once again you're treating this like I'm talking about regular women, I'm talking about women that don't exist, such as dragons, orcs, etc.
>>
>>53218782
Right so you're not a cuck you just have absolutely no sense of imagination.
You sound like you'd be a powergaming munchkin to return to the RPG analogy.
>>
>>53218792
Emotions can be hot. Context can be hot. Obviously it depends on what kinks you have, but say, incest, which I on occasion enjoy, is based off of the intimacy between a brother and sister.

Neither of them are MY sibling, but the fact that they're each other's is what makes the kink.
>>
>>53218730
So when talking about people who are into cuckolding and giving my opinion on such, it suddenly means I do that in my fantasies?

No that is my opinion of men who do that in real life.
>>
>>53218818
Yes but the end goal of arousal is to get some yourself, that's literally what it is biologically for. So you must be placing yourself somewhere in this equation, even if only subconsciously.
>>
>Go to bed
>Nice thread about dragon fucking
>Wake up
>People bitching about cucking
Why'd y'all take the bait?

>>53215881
>>as she starts to go into heat, she asks if you'd rather hang out somewhere *else* inside her
>Starts getting more and more forceful and teasing
>You almost always have a heavily aroused dragoness in your field of view with her tail raised
>Even wake up a few times to her grinding on you

>>53217857
>Can't write more on here since mods no longer like lewd green existing.
Why not just link your green instead of posting it in thread?
It's what I've been doing and I haven't been getting banned for the most part
>>
>>53218928
Someone decided to bring it up because they had strawmanned themselves into believing I take pride in self inserting into things like this. Instead of my pride enables me to self insert.

This all started because one anon just looks at the images and prefers monster on female.
>>
>>53190748
Silver Dragons. They fucking LOVE humans.
>>
>>53219019
>This all started because one anon just looks at the images and prefers monster on female.

No, pretty sure it started when, instead of just accepting people like different things, you called them a cuck.

You complain about strawmen yet strawman yourself.
>>
>>53218860
I mean, I'm imagining their emotions and savoring the context of the scene? Arousal is 'biologically' for humping other humans, so the fact that I'm jerking it means 'biologically' is already out the window.
>>
>>53217862
You mean, something like a weekend smut thread?
>>
>>53219063
Nah man I was the one that called that guy a cuck, and that's not a strawman because I'm not misrepresenting his argument, It's just a judgement of character based on what he said.
>>
>>53219063
This board really needs IDs, because I'm the man who jumped in >>53217498. I do have to admit the other anon bringing up cuck was a cop out or straight up bait.

I'll even prove it to show there's no hard feelings.
>>53217876
>>
>>53219019
>>53219063
>>53219109
What does it even matter though?
If either of you are strawmanning you're not going to convince the other
All you'll accomplish is pointless bitching and eating up posts for no reason
>>
>>53219140
>eating up posts for no reason

We're already autosaging, who cares.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170513-154812.png (466KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170513-154812.png
466KB, 1440x2560px
>>53219134
>>
>>53219147
We weren't before though
>>
>>53219147
I'll admit we weren't before, but I'd already wanked and had an opinion on the discussion going on.
>>
>>53219019
>my pride enables me to self insert

This will never not be funny.

>>53218833
The fact that you seem to associate anyone who faps to porn without inserting them as the man as cucks, gee, I wonder where people would get the idea...

>>53219109
See? Someone is able to fap to porn without self insert, and you call them a cuck. She's not my waifu, anon, she's a cartoon.
>>
>>53219187
>but I'd already wanked
That's just inconsiderate to the other people who hadn't
>>
>>53219196
>Someone is able to fap to porn without self insert
If you aren't getting off to self inserting or being cucked then how are you even getting off at all? Without any kind of immersion it's just utterly dull. A person that approaches porn in such an unimaginative way is utterly incomprehensible to me.
>>
>>53219196
>The fact that you seem to associate anyone who faps to porn without inserting them as the man as cucks, gee, I wonder where people would get the idea...

Never did I state that though, someone brought up cucks taking pride in letting others fuck their wife/girlfriend/lover. My opinion on such is they have no actual pride.

This is one again a case of people assuming only one person is disagreeing with them.

>>53219198
True but I'm an asshole like that, I'll refrain from it if another thread pops up.
>>
>>53219187
>I'd already wanked

Hopefully you had enough pride to self-insert yourself as the human male.
>>
>>53219253
I did and it was pretty good if I do say so myself.
>>
>>53219252
>someone brought up cucks taking pride in letting others fuck their wife/girlfriend/lover.

I don't even think anyone said that, this might all just be a massive string of bizarre misunderstandings.
>>
>>53219247
What if they were to self insert themselves as something other than a human guy? What if you wanted to be the little girl? Would you find that as incomprehensible?
>>
>>53219252
>I'll refrain from it if another thread pops up.
Thank you
I'd rather /tg/ remain one of the more chill boards and pointless arguing doesn't really help that
>>
>>53219295
Someone did, although they were/are under the impression that I took pride in self inserting.
>>53218177

>>53219196
From my point of view it makes sense in a way. Why wouldn't I want to be the center of such events? Why wouldn't I be the person fucking the dragon?

To me it's a lack of imagination and pride to put yourself as the one doing such.
>>
>>53219307
Comprehensible but bad taste.
unless it's a little girl of course
>>
>>53219366
To not*

>>53219310
I will aknowledge I should have let the issue go, but I like talking to those who have a different view, especially one I don't have insight to or am able to put myself into.
>>
>>53219366
So that I don't misrepresent, do explain the difference as you see it. Explain to me how you self-insert by having pride without taking pride in self-inserting.
>>
>>53219405
>I will aknowledge I should have let the issue go, but I like talking to those who have a different view, especially one I don't have insight to or am able to put myself into.
Fair enough, asking why someone likes/does something is understandable, though arguing past someone who's not listening, particularly if it's off topic to the thread, isn't really productive in any measure
>>
>>53219366
>Someone did

The word "cuck" appears 26 times before that post. How is that post the source of this whole cucktroversy?
>>
>>53219457
Not him but I think it's still pretty this all comes from

>>Then why would a female dragon ever want to fuck a knight?
>To which the answer is
>>Because I have enough of a sense of self worth to imagine myself doing great things, in this case seduce a dragon.
>>
File: a proud inserter.jpg (248KB, 1272x715px) Image search: [Google]
a proud inserter.jpg
248KB, 1272x715px
Thank you, anon, you made my day.
>>
>>53219560
15/10
>>
>>53219560
That picture makes this entire thread worth it.
>>
>>53219560
Well at least I'm happy to contribute to some memes.
>>
>>53219457
To me I'm the most important person in the world. I have pride in myself to a point where why would I watch someone else fuck xyz in porn images of any kind? They aren't me, there fore it's not my fantasy. I'm the one who is doing the fucking, because I'm me, to put it in cartoonist Disney terms think Gaston.

It's not a point of pride to be able to self insert it is merely a symptom of my narcissism.

>>53219494
Why would I care what another anon had thrown around, you accuse me of using cuck when all I've done is give my opinion on it when linked about cucking in real life. To me that is the controversy because you link me >>53218833 and said I was the anon calling people cucks for not self inserting.
>>
>>53219617
>>53219636
I wanted more dragoness talk though
>>
>>53219663
Next thread lad, me and "insert or be a cuck" anon went off on a tangent.
>>
>>53219663
Maybe in another thread.
>>
>>53219661
>a symptom of my narcissism

If you're perfectly capable of admitting it, then you should also be capable of understanding that not everyone thinks like you and what other people enjoy can be very different from what you enjoy without it having to be weird.

I know I have hiccups on many things, but I also know they're personal and do not expect everyone else to comply to my standards.

>you accuse me of using cuck

I have no fucking idea who is who, all I know that someone made the claim that not self inserting yourself is basically like enjoying someone else fucking a woman, like a cuck, which is what I objected to on many levels.
>>
>>53219714
My self worth will not allow you two to cuck me and take all the glory of this thread going sideways.
>>
>>53219801
That would be me, I still firmly believe that to be the case I just think you're in denial.
>>
>>53219801
I'm able to admit it but feel that if the world as a whole started having a little more pride in themselves we might pull out of the spiral we seem to be going down. I'm not holding the world to my standards, which can easily become unhealthy, I'm wanting people to come up from the low standard everyone has set. However that's a discussion for another board.

As to the last part understandable but I had addressed it before aswell and it can get confusing. While I will out myself for this I do believe that IDs should be a board wide thing to cut down on such confusion.

I will say it's been interesting and hopefully next time there's more dragon less discussion.
>>
>>53219831
Well then lad use that to make a better one and prove you have that.
>>
>>53218513
>the scent of her heat and the taste of her arousal have a noticeable effect on you
>she pokes her upper body out of your mouth while pleasuring her nethers on your tongue
>stares pointedly at your crotch and asks to watch you while she's rubbing against you

>>53218928
>Why not just link your green instead of posting it in thread?
It feels... off. It doesn't turn green, I don't get to post dragon pictures as I go, and I don't get the opportunity to ask the thread about what direction to take it.
>>
>>53219841
You think way too much about it.

>>53219930
Dude, you're talking about masturbating to Vietnamese temple carvings. Having any sort of pride and self-worth inserted into it is like a murdering rapist going "well, at least I didn't fuck any kids." There is no self-esteem or 'high class' in wanking to cartoons.
>>
>>53219950
Ok, here you go >>53220230
>>
>>53220005
You could just post your stuff on /trash/, they'd certainly appreciate it.
>>
>>53220241
>title
It's worse. Immediately worse.
>>
File: 1424899523946.gif (293KB, 935x444px) Image search: [Google]
1424899523946.gif
293KB, 935x444px
>>53220245
I usually link it for them, but /tg/ is the board that provides the best inspiration. I'm also not very good at non-vore lewd stuff, so /scaly/ isn't really the best place for it, I think, and /vore/ keeps dying.
>>
>>53219930
>I'm able to admit it but feel that if the world as a whole started having a little more pride in themselves we might pull out of the spiral we seem to be going down. I'm not holding the world to my standards, which can easily become unhealthy, I'm wanting people to come up from the low standard everyone has set. However that's a discussion for another board.
Not who you're talking to but I'd say I have a lot of pride in myself, but my experience has been that it can cause a LOT of problems if someone thinks you're not proud of the right things/disagree with them about what there is to be proud of. And I don't mean politics or anything like that, I mean things like getting into arguments about if you should try to look your best 100% of the time even if it gets in the way of getting a job done/eats up time you could instead spend working on things

I honestly think trying to force others to be proud of themselves is a recipe for disaster if you don't accept they may grow to be proud of things you don't care about and might find what you're proud of to be pointless

>>53220005
>It feels... off. It doesn't turn green, I don't get to post dragon pictures as I go, and I don't get the opportunity to ask the thread about what direction to take it.
Fair enough, most of my things are small enough to fit in 1-2 posts so I usually have a pretty clear idea of where to take it when I start

Though I'm also still in the habit of posting it in thread and just pastebinning it if I really liked it and eating a ban if the mods don't
>>
>>53220245
/trash/ doesn't give good ideas

>>53220280
What I've found as well, for the most part I still hang around /tg/ and /co/ for vore and giantess ideas respectively as well
>>
>>53220345
I understand, the themes of /trash/ are nice but they lack that creative spark.
>>
>>53220259
What's wrong? I thought we were all about fucking lady dragons. That means there's a mister dragon somewhere getting cucked.
>>
>>53220607
No it doesn't, unless the dragoness is already in a closed relationship with a male.
>>
>>53220808
In my fantasy there's a male dragon and you can't prove there isn't.
>>
>>53220828
There are more female dragons than male dragons. Done.
>>
>>53220828
In my fantasy I am the male dragon.

>Watching from the POV of the image as my beloved is taken by some puny little human knight
>Listening to her moans as his little fingers and pathetic tool pleasure her
>Getting aroused
>>
>>53220861
Male dragons are polygamous.
>>
>>53220828
In my fantasy I'm in the female dragon, either spelunking or vore

Though I do have this one odd itch for being used as a toy by a dragoness then her dragon mate coming home, getting cock vored by him, then him fucking the dragoness with me in his balls until he cums me out deep into the dragoness, or down her throat, or ass, maybe involving cum digestion/TF, maybe not

>>53220904
To be honest, given how they all seem to be sluts/the number of half dragons in existence, I don't think dragons care who their partner fucks on the side as long as the dragon gets to fuck just as much, if not more
>>
>>53220933
Fuck, dude, I'd definitely write that if we weren't on page 9 and saging.
>>
>>53221036
Thank goodness.
>>
>>53221036
Write it anyway and save it for later?
Or pastebin it? If you're who I think you are I'll probably see it shortly after you're done
Though really I'd be happy with anything involving it
>>
>>53220861
All in need of human cock.
>>
>>53219103
That would be perfect actually.
>>
File: 1451225400355.jpg (300KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1451225400355.jpg
300KB, 1024x768px
>>53221103
What I have so far, will pastebin (dzamie) later.
>you sit, alone, on top of a hill
>a few ropes bind you securely to a pole
>apparently, some smartass realized "virgin sacrifice" doesn't actually specify "female"
>though, honestly, the dragon can't be much worse than the other townspeople
>you hear the beat of large wings behind you
>the wind kicks up, and the ground shakes as the dragon lands behind you
>a massive, silver head snakes around in front of you
>a thick, pink tongue - forked, you'd heard - slips from its mouth, giving you a wet coat of drool
>as you sputter and spit its saliva out, it begins to speak
>sounds surprisingly... feminine, actually
>"Mmm. You'll do."
>she raises her head over you, then dips down, snapping shut
>you guess your fate was to be dragon food
>she doesn't swallow you, but a strong upward pressure means she's probably taken off
>in flight, the dragon takes full advantage of how trapped you are
>her tongue proves far more nimble than expected
>it coils around you until you're soaked in saliva
>slithers up your shirt, forcing it off
>repeats with your rather loose pants
>the uncomfortably warm tongue laps at your crotch, unable to pry it from you
>after a while of this, you finally relent and strip yourself, tossing the rest of your clothes... somewhere
>she wants to disrobe you, she can deal with the cleanup
>the dragon returns to licking you, idly humming
>by the time she'd landed, you'd cum, shooting a few spurts onto her tongue
>after walking a ways inward, the dragon spits you out, letting you carefully down onto the ground
>in contrast to her warm maw, the cool, still air of the cave feels frigid on your bare skin
>the silver-scaled dragon looks at you with a faint smile
>"Good, you aren't trying to fight or escape. More sensible than some from your village."
>you think about telling her it's technically a town, but just nod in agreement
>"I'll reward you with warmth, then, and might even let you live after."
>>
>>53222210
Love it so far

>dzamie
Thought so
>>
>>53222210
>>53222299 again, was in the middle of something and wasn't sure how long the thread would last, so I didn't say much other than that I loved it, I got to say I do really like how you started with a bit of mouthplay, looking forward to the rest
>>
>>53222579
Last update probably
>you take a step back at that last comment, but she turns around before you can ask her further
>her long, thick tail raises well over your head, and she slowly begins to lower her rear
>two pink openings present themselves to you
>...
>you step forward
>as the hot, wet flesh envelops you, you hear the dragon moan, slowing her descent
>just above your waist, she stops, rocking forward a bit before pulling her nethers - and you - upward
>your legs leave the ground, and you start to panic
>scrambling with all four limbs, you desperately pull yourself deeper into her, eliciting a long, needy moan from the female
>with a flick of her hips, she drags you inside of her
>the heat is tremendous, her scent, overwhelming, and her soft, slippery inner walls...
>you're only vaguely aware that you're humping at your surroundings, somehow already hard again
>a scaly claw suddenly grips your legs, tugging you back out
>you dangle limply in her grasp, waving vaguely at the lovely, intoxicating pussy you were taken from
>she rolls onto her back, her sex immediately below you
>"Back in you go, my new toy."
>you're not her- okay yeah, who're you kidding
>she plunges you back into her pussy, the warm walls pressing in around you
>and partway out, dragging you along the heavenly flesh
>in and out, over and over
>you begin to try to thrust at her to her rhythm, and a wave of pleasure soon washes over you
>her powerful scent keeps you more than interested, running your arms along her insides every moment you can
>in one forceful shove, she pushes your bare form all the way in
>her pussy suddenly tenses around you, squeezing your breath from you
>despite the already-dark environment, you feel like you can see darkness closing in on you as over and over she clamps down on you
>eventually, her body relents
>she pulls you back into the cold air, panting yet smiling
>"Just in time, little toy, my mate should be back quite soon."
>a brief bout of worry fills you
>>
>>53223145
>>53222579
in this thread, that is. page 11 and all
>>
>>53223145
>>53223166
Thank you, I'll keep an eye out for the rest
Thread posts: 385
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.