[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1483: To Prayers Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 79

File: Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53107077
>>
>>53118032
>1483
Uh, anon...
>>
File: NausicaaJumpv1.pdf (53KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
NausicaaJumpv1.pdf
53KB, 1x1px
So I wasn't able to fulfil my promise of delivering this before the end of Sunday, but eh, close enough. Hope you guys all like this.
>>
File: Crona 26.png (386KB, 597x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 26.png
386KB, 597x1050px
Rolled 769 (1d816)

Roll out.
>>
So given the thread titles how is progress for PC-98 touhou going?
>>
File: Rei is cute! CUTE!.webm (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rei is cute! CUTE!.webm
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>53118070
>Nausicaa jump
>>
File: e7a.jpg (36KB, 292x430px) Image search: [Google]
e7a.jpg
36KB, 292x430px
>>
>>53118070
2013 mib jump as fuck.
>>
>>53118070
Neat. I loved Nausicaa. That was a fun series.
>>
>>53118121
Are we even reading the same jump.

Yeah this could use a little bit more work but damn boi.
>>
File: Flirt.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Flirt.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>53117466
Ja. It happened in Rosario Vampire. Tiger isn't quite sure how it happened, he blames Frisk and Kurumu, who he should have never introduced to one another.
>>
File: 1455587914705.gif (67KB, 264x224px) Image search: [Google]
1455587914705.gif
67KB, 264x224px
>>53118142
I honestly can't tell if it's a troll attempt or not.
Opinions and all that, but I dun like it.
>>
>>53118070
I don't remember the God-Warriors having rooms built into them. Was this in the concept art of their insides?
>>
>>53118169
Boi, are you just fukken picky.
>>
>>53118169
What is it that you don't like about it?
>>53118179
This was in the manga, they had controls, gun mounts and interior doors
>>
>>53118158
Shh, don't fight this, Tiger. Just enjoy your fluffy waifu.
>>
>>53118179
>>53118190
Though to be fair that was just one of them, so I kind of ran with it.
>>
>>53118190
>This was in the manga, they had controls, gun mounts and interior doors
I read the manga, I just don't remember Ohm having that. Then again, he was hatched premature, so I guess maybe he didn't grow them yet?
>>
>>53118091
Vandread!
>>
>>53118195
He does enjoy it, and is rather happy. Doesn't mean he isn't confused on how it happened.
>>
>>53118219
How many people even know what that is?
>>
>>53118230
I do.
>>
File: Crona 23.jpg (340KB, 563x722px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 23.jpg
340KB, 563x722px
>>53118219
Sadly I know nothing of the series. Do you or anybody else happen to know anything you'd like to say or talk about in regards to it?
>>
>>53118230
I do as well. One of my friends is very into mecha anime, and told me about it once because the concept is so goofy. Never seen it myself.
>>
>>53118183
Maybe. It's roughly Familiar of Zero tier to me.

>>53118190
It's extremely basic. Like half the perks are just you can do thing well. If that's what you were going for then I guess it's alright.. Jumps are "supposed" to be just to go to the setting. It's just really barebones. I'll admit the majority of the reason I thought it was a troll attempt is because of the "ironic?" shitposting from the last thread or so ago.
If it's not then I guess my opinions don't matter.

Also 300cp tier perks a shit even with 50cp items
>>
>>53118243
Giant-mecha space series that initially revolves around two planets being at war - one planet's made up of men, one planet's made up of women. The rest of the galaxy regards these people as WEIRD.

Also, Earth is an irradiated and horrific mess that goes out on expeditions to capture / murder others and harvest their organs.
>>
File: Motion Carried.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Motion Carried.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>53117219

Nationality: Dominion of Rubrum
Origin: Drop-In

Perks: 700
The Flow of Magic (Free)
Blessing of Iron (100)
Phantoma Absorption (Free)
Sight (Free)
Triad Formation (100)
Altocrystariam (200)
Pandemonium (300)

Stuff: 300
Companion Imports (200)
Bizarre Weapon (Free)
Spell Shards (Free)
Bland Insignia (Free)
Libra Lens (100)

Zerakule: Soldier, Adaption, Ordinance Deployment, One Among Many.

Flare: Cadet, Tiz's Prayer, We Have Arrived.

>Crash the Cycle or lay low?
>>CRASH THE CYCLE!
>>Crash it, I'd rather not waste a century in this world.
>Motion carried, we are going to destroy the four crystals and leave this world sooner rather than later.

Roll list
1.Futurama
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
4.Slime Rancher
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.Mahou Sensei Negima
8.Custom Robo

Queue:
>>
>>53118230
I do. It was a fun little mecha anime. The whole "literal battle of the sexes" thing felt a bit forced at times, but I liked the characters and the mechanical designs and fights were great for early 2000s CGI.

>>53118243
Okay, so you've got these two warring planets, Mejerre and Tarak. Due to a falling out between the husband and wife who colonized them way back hundreds of years ago, Mejerre is all women and Tarak is all men. One day Hibiki, a Tarakian engineer, takes a bet to steal a "Vanguard", a type of giant robot. In the process he winds aboard the Tarakian capital ship as it goes to war against Mejerreian raiders. Said capital ship was actually built from the remains of the colony ship that brought humans to Mejerre and Tarak, and as such contains the Paksis, a weird crystalline lifeform that served as the colony ship's engine. The Paksis reacts to the fighting by fusing the Tarak and Mejerre ships together into one super-ship, while also upgrading Hibiki's Vanguard and three of the Mejerre forces' "Dread" fighter craft. But then things go wrong and the hyperdrive engages and teleports the new ship halfway across the galaxy.

>cont.
>>
>>53118263
What kind of perks would you rather have then? I tried to make them fit to the backgrounds as best I could but I guess I just value skill too much.
>>
>>53118190
Not him, but having only three perks for each background, which are mostly short descriptions of mundane skills, charging punishingly huge costs to import companions (800cp for a full 8), charging ludicrous amounts just to get what the main character has (1400 and a +800cp drawback for just one item of hers) and being limited to two drawbacks instead of 600cp. All of those are things that were standard in the very earliest jumps but which we've moved past in the few years.

Also, I do not think it is possible to survive the Seven Years of Fire drawback, short of just getting really really lucky.
>>
>>53118070
A lot of the perks are very barebones. I get most of it because I watched the movie, but I feel like I'd have to watch the movie to get some of it. It really could use a bit more flavor in the description of things. It doesn't have to be bombtastic, you could just cite examples from the work.

>>53118219
A harem anime among the stars. Also, giant fighting robots fusing with space fighters due to some weird space entity.
>>
File: Crona 11.jpg (90KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 11.jpg
90KB, 800x1131px
>>53118289
>>53118301

Fuck, I think I vaguely remember watching this as a kid. Man that show was weird. How the hell did both sides reproduce when they were stuck in a literal war of boys vs girls again?
>>
>>53118355
S C I E N C E or something.
>>
>>53118355
Genetic sciences and cloning vats. Tarak had them all contribute genes into the vats while Mejerre had lesbian couples.
>>
File: 1468972379374.png (177KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1468972379374.png
177KB, 512x384px
>>53118307
Honestly I don't know. Something that doesn't feel like I'm wasting cp. You did a good job making the capstones seem worth buying. Maybe effects that aren't just being a skill monkey but not on that level would be appropriate. If you don't want to scrap anything you could always drop the skills to 200cp tier and fill in 400 with new things. At least if you want to take this suggestion. I won't throw a fit if you don't.

If I were good at this I'd be making my own jumps so don't feel pressured to take it seriously.
>>
File: 1268936246448.jpg (24KB, 306x242px) Image search: [Google]
1268936246448.jpg
24KB, 306x242px
>>53118355
Men used clone tanks, women had some method of... getting it with each other.

It caused a looooooooot of culture shock when people from two sides met.
>>
>>53118355
The men had cloning vats and the women just fused eggs and used in vitro fertilization to have live birth. It's a plot point.
>>
>>53118301
So things are awkward between the women and the few men who didn't evacuate the ship when the Paksis started going crazy. They reach an unsteady truce after Hibiki uses his upgraded Vanguard to help fight off bizarre cubic robots that seem oddly common to the region of space they find themselves in. In the process, it's also discovered that the Vanguard can fuse with one of the Dreads at a time (though the Dreads are so large that it's more like the Dread transforms and the Vanguard pilots the new bigger robot) to form more powerful super robots, the Vandreads. Together, the male and female crew of the newly-renamed Nirvana set out on a long voyage to return to their home solar system all the while fighting off the cubes, all the while Hibiki getting into weird harem anime situations with the pilots of his companion Dreads.

Along the way they discover that the cubes are some sort of harvester drone, existing to consume the flesh of humans spread throughout the galaxy by Earth's diaspora and return the harvested organs to Earth to sustain the lives of the horribly ill population of the post-apocalyptic world is became. The reason why they're doing this bizarre plan instead of just cloning organs is that it's all being lead by another Paksis, which doesn't understand humanity well and so is going for an overly cruel plan because it thinks that's what Earth humans want. In the end the Nirvana crew unites Tarak and Mejerre along with forces from other human colonies throughout the galaxy to defeat the rogue Paksis with the power of friendship.

>>53118355
Tarak uses cloning, Mejerre uses bioscience to fertilize eggs with other eggs (something that can actually be done with real modern technology, though it hasn't been used on humans yet).
>>
>>53118310
In my view importing mass amounts of companions will quickly break a setting like this. A god warrior is too much to be considered just one item belonging to the protagonist and taking drawbacks shouldn't just be "I'm going to take all the ones my perks, items and companions can mitigate so I can get all the cool stuff". Finally, Seven Years of Fire is supposed to be hellish (no pun intended).

>>53118327
Thanks for the feedback, I'll pad out the descriptions for things at some point and start adding images. Hopefully.

>>53118368
I might swap around some of the 100 and 300cp perks and have a play with 200cp and 400cp tiers. My main issue will probably be thinking of new perks to put in the jump.
>>
Hey Mardukth, is it possible to design new Shintai Charms for existing Yozi?
>>
>>53118382
Shit. I need to use my Paksis Proxy perk a lot more often then.
>>
>>53118429
No idea why there's an L in my name field.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>53118429
Yeah, you can create custom Shintai just like you can other charms. Just has to fit their themes.
>>
>>53118393
>In my view importing mass amounts of companions will quickly break a setting like this.
...okay. Can you explain to me how 8 people going through this jump is enough to break the setting, keeping in mind that they don't even have enough CP to buy their own background's full perk tree?

>Finally, Seven Years of Fire is supposed to be hellish (no pun intended).
How can you survive this drawback other than through ungodly amounts of luck? You can't run or hide from the god warriors, you can't fight them, and none of the perks in the jump can help your survive, except to a small extent Heedra. Even the God Warrior Egg requires 5 years to hatch, and you'll be long dead before you get to that point, not that a single god warrior would be enough to protect you from the armies of them coming after you.
>>
File: Crona 1.png (200KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 1.png
200KB, 400x400px
>>53118362
>>53118364
>>53118372
>>53118380

Huh, that actually makes a lot of sense. Well alrighty then.

>>53118382

Thank you kindly for taking some time out to explain the series to the thread.
>>
Is Avatar Cycle good for anything? I remember someone trying to mix it with Making of Myth or whatever.
>>
>>53118429
Not him, but yes. They will have to be within a essence 5 level, however. With some upgrades at higher essence maybe.

But closer to Heuristic Logos Shintai than 50 Mile dragons (but Matdukth has said to treat that one like a generic one every Yozi has their own version of)

SHLiHN could probably have a 'You are your own Manse' thing no problem. Malfeas also.

Cecyline could maybe have a shintai that embodies the desires of everyone who beholds it among other things.

Adorjan could give you a form where you are physically a wind indefinitely like her 4 daughters.
>>
>Vandread - 222
Drawbacks: SPAIed On (+100), I Hate Black Boxes (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,300 CP
Identity: Mechanic
Skills & Abilities:
-Fixer-Upper (Free)
-Jury-Rigging
-Chrome Parfait
-Paksis Proxy
-Proof of their Existence
-Memento
Items:
-Laser Ring (Free)
-Tarak Food Pills

Seras Victoria:
-Identity: Soldier
-Close Quarters Combat (Free), This Way And That, Pilot Training, Intuition

Zwingly:
-Identity: Mechanic
-Fixer-Upper (Free), Paksis Proxy

Hooligan Tueday:
-Identity: Soldier
-Close Quarters Combat (Free), Ramming At Sufficient Velocity

Elizabeth DeWitt:
-Identity: Medic
-First Aid (Free), Way of Pai, Keep It Cool, Pyoro

Aveline Volcarona:
-Identity: Medic
-First Aid (Free), The Doctor is In

Adam Jensen:
-Identity: Drop-In
-Intuition (Free), Memento, Crazy Enough To Work, First Aid

Medium Dave:
-Identity: Mechanic
-First Aid (Free), Paksis Proxy

The Foxes:
-Identity: Drop-In
-Intuition (Free), We Are One

First, obtain sample of Paksis. Second, propagate Paksis and hook three of them up to a Third-Generation Jurian Tree. Y/N?

Second... HOOLIGAN. YOU AREN'T AN ORK. STOP TRYING TO SMASH YOUR MECHA INTO EVERYTHING AS A FIRST RESPONSE.
>>
>>53118529
It's good for when you decide to stop jumping and someone magically fuck up in a way you die for good.
Other than that it's just for flavor.
>>
>>53118553
>It's good for when you decide to stop jumping and someone magically fuck up in a way you die for good.

So basically, an impossible scenario's the only thing a shitty perk is useful for.
>>
>>53118546
>First, obtain sample of Paksis. Second, propagate Paksis and hook three of them up to a Third-Generation Jurian Tree. Y/N?
Third Generation tree? Well, you might be safe, then. Just one is enough to make a blackhole-smashing super robot, though, so you're dealing with a lot of power here.

Fuck, now I'm thinking about all those cool early 2000s super robot anime that had kind of sub-par animation but were still fun. I should make a Gravion jump. Or maybe Godannar. Or Gun x Sword, that one was good. Really, any show from between 2000 and 2010 that started with a "G".
>>
>>53118564
Do you just want to scream about a perk that doesn't have much practical use?
It's for the cool factor. That's about it.
>>
>>53118510
Eight people with 400cp each in this jump would give you the capacity to potentially take over the continent or completely destroy it through spreading the miasma, taking over the existing empires, taming an army of insects or the like.

Should you live off the land and stay mobile, away from cities, towns, convoys, etc, constantly travelling and escaping notice you should be able to survive long enough for your egg to hatch, the other God Warriors to start dying off and then clawing a little corner out of the world for you to survive in. If you play smart it should be possible.
>>
>>53118503
Cool, thanks.
>>
File: Ep8wV.jpg (39KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ep8wV.jpg
39KB, 620x300px
>>53118576
>so you're dealing with a lot of power here.
>>
Hey, I know this is gonna cause some grumbling, but I have to ask anyway; is the Spirited Away jump kosher, even if it's on Dirge's drive and not ours? Because I really like the look of that Witch background.
>>
>>53118690
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>53118539
>SHLiHN could probably have a 'You are your own Manse' thing no problem.
Doubt it. Buildings are Malfeas' thing, the only truck She Who Lives has with them is hacking their AI.

>Adorjan could give you a form where you are physically a wind indefinitely like her 4 daughters.
Errata'd Scarlet Rapture already turns you into a wind, but is only for a scene. Probably won't get that indefinitely at E5.

But shintai based on her other daughters (Pellegrina's charms already being prereqs for Scarlet Rapture) seems like it could work, building of Racing Vitalis, Kalmanka's Grace, and Sacred Kamilla's Inhalation.
>>
>>53118690
It was on our drive for a while, but was lost in a the drive migration.
although I think the one on his drive has been updated since so someone will bitch anyways.

Everything is kosher in your head so stop fucking caring what some autistic fucks care about when playing your imagination game.
>>
>>53118690
Go for it. All the assholes in this thread can do is scream. And frankly? We're used to the screaming at this point, because that's all they do.
>>
>>53118690
Drives are just for storage. Nobody is going to show up at your house and kill you for deciding to use a jump.
>>
>>53118740
I dunno. With how dickish and zealous some people here get...
>>
>>53118690

Sure. It's your adventure.

>>53118429

The creation of new charms for their Yozi patrons by Infernals is an integral and important component of being an Infernal.
>>
>>53118752
If it were possible for someone to do that we wouldn't have shitposters anymore.
>>
>>53118752

And those losers could stand to be less emotionally invested in this particular form of escapism, because they're pathetic even by the standards of 4chan.

Just ignore them.
>>
>>53118584
A Jumper with 8 Companions and a few Jumps under their belt can destabilize nearly any setting. That doesn't mean Imports have to cost 4/5th of your entire budget. They should cost, at most, 400 CP.
>>
>>53118776
Yeah, they'd all be reading bad fanfics and xianxia novels in their free time instead :^)
>>
>>53118798
Get out. Just get out.
>>
>>53118797
That doesn't mean I want a first jump stomp option, personal preference, ya dig. You can still bring them in normally or (heresy) just use a house rule if you like companions that much.

>>53118815
Yeah, I heard that film was really good. Thanks for the tip, Anon.
>>
>>53118564
It's somewhat useful if you're afraid of death after failing your chain, though now you can get a better version from Generic Creepypasta. It is odd that it has no use inside the chain itself, like giving you previous lives who you can meditate to get advice from.

>>53118584
>Eight people with 400cp each in this jump would give you the capacity to potentially take over the continent or completely destroy it through spreading the miasma, taking over the existing empires, taming an army of insects or the like.
I assume you mean "taking over existing empires" through intrigue with the Drop-In capstone, which I think is quite a stretch to say a talent for intrigue will let a person from a small community outside an empire (or someone with no past at all) control the government within ten years. But fine, I get one companion with Shadow That Guides as a political advisor, one with Friend of the Innocent to raise an army of Ohma for me, and someone else to grab some Weaponized Miasma for some bio-terrorism. And hell, let's get a Heedra bodyguard just to be safe. That's only 400CP. How would importing 8 companions for that price instead of four significantly improve the build? At best I'd get a couple more advisors and bodyguards.

>Should you live off the land and stay mobile, away from cities, towns, convoys, etc, constantly travelling and escaping notice you should be able to survive long enough for your egg to hatch, the other God Warriors to start dying off and then clawing a little corner out of the world for you to survive in. If you play smart it should be possible.
How am I suppossed to "stay mobile" while carting around an egg containing a robot that's a quarter of a kilometer tall. while being chased by an army of giant flying robots who can shoot radiation at people and who are trying to wipe out all society, for seven full years? And even if it hatches, how is one God Warrior going to protect me from multiple god warriors?
>>
>>53118815
Psssst.

That's the exact thing he does.

And we're talking REALLY shit fanfics.
>>
>>53118715
>Doubt it. Buildings are Malfeas' thing
It's not one Yozi per thing, famalam, there is overlap. And her things are both living inside herself, and not needing things because she is the thing.

>Probably won't get that indefinitely at E5
Shintai being indefinite forms by E5 is already a thing.
>>
Oy.

Any progress on Silent Hill from the anon who picked it up?
>>
>>53118832
If you're just going to shit post at people instead of answering some of the valid complaints against your Jump I agree with >>53118815.
>>
>>53118834
The Drop In capstone is pretty much what the hidden power of one of the empires (Dorok) has, if a bit more powerful. His brother eventually shanked him and regained control, he had the Worm Handler capstone. Nausicaa was able to be regarded as a heroic figure straight from prophecy thanks to the rough equivalent of the Valley Dweller capstone and the Forest People capstone would have you straight up revered as a god by 80% of people in this setting.

>>53118837
Shh, don't let them know.

>>53118875
Yeah, because I haven't conversed with people at all in this thread, I'm such a bully.
>>
>>53118875
>accusing something that light of being shitposting

Man. You bitches wouldn't last a day in the SC2 general.

Or any other board for that matter.
>>
>>53118875
And also
>valid complaints
Top fucking kek, if you don't like it then hijack this shit and make your own variant, it's a vaunted jumpchain tradition dating back to 8/15/2014
>>
>>53118901
And?

You're not saying anything with meaning, just stating fact.
>>
>>53110480
Outside Reality and Unkillable in 85
>>53110583
I can raise drawback limit max 100cp if importing companions.
>>53110779
Probably not. It's the best baseline for improvment IMO. Plus, you don't have to sparkle if you dont take the jump.
>>53113231
>Luna
Did you mean best waifu?
>>53115918
One Companion Waifu, Several Doorstep Waifus.
>>
>>53118937
>you don't have to sparkle if you dont take the jump.
*Perk
>>
>>53118935
A little bit of shitposting never hurt anyone, Anon, please don't start bullying as this is a safe space that we try to make an inclusive area that feels like home.
>>
>>53118070
Starting Location: Tolas
Origin: Male, 17 Drop In

Perks
50 - I Heard it on the Wind
100 - Green Thumb
300 - Shadow that Guides

Items
50 - Currency
Free - Shohki Mask
200 - Immersion Tank

Companions
100 - Companion Import x3
>Waifu and Cultists- Forest Person
(Free) - Seed Stock
(Free) - Calm Presence
100 - Green Thumb
300 (Forest Person) - Purifier

>Brown Minions - Worm Handler
(Free) - Mushi-Blue
(Free) - Mercenary Appearance
100 - I Heard It On The Wind
300 (Worm Handler) - Heedra

Basic plan is to play shadow games from a safe zone somewhere. The Brown Minions will be my arms and legs while my Waifu and the Cultists start on purification projects.

I'll tinker away rebuilding stuff brought in by my companions with various repair and reverse engineering perks I have. Then sell said items back to allies who I hope to establish trade and have THEM bring me more stuff.

Everything will be recorded, saved and produced in a timely fashion. With knowledge of what will happen in setting, I can start by saving a plane full of refugees and have a princess in my debt. From there, see how things play out. I'm fairly certain my Brown Heedra can tank just about anything shy of one of the God Warriors which I'll also be studying.

Hard Mode would be going Drop In, taking the Immersion Tank, God Warrior Egg and Importing 2 Companions. Waifu with Purifier and Green Thumb, Brown Minions with Heedra and Heard It On The Wind.

From there work with Waifu purifying the surrounding area and planting seeds for food. Sending Brown Minion Heedra out for supplies. Other companions tasked as needed. Focus on getting the egg safe and hatched as quickly as possible. Stay mobile if possible, see if we cant transport the egg with us or secure it if need be. Survive by trying to be where skyscraper tall mechs aren't.

Possibly stealing a cargo ship or something, getting the egg aboard and then going mobile around the oceans.
>>
>>53118887
>The Drop In capstone is pretty much what the hidden power of one of the empires (Dorok) has, if a bit more powerful
You know what other advantage Miralupa had vis-a-vis controlling the empire? Being born the emperor's son. That doesn't mean any random country bumpkin with the same skill and powerset can achieve the same thing.

>His brother eventually shanked him and regained control, he had the Worm Handler capstone.
Being a Heedra himself was a lot less useful than having an army of Heedra backing him. No individual normal Heedra is a force that can destabilize an empire on its own.

>Nausicaa was able to be regarded as a heroic figure straight from prophecy thanks to the rough equivalent of the Valley Dweller capstone and the Forest People capstone would have you straight up revered as a god by 80% of people in this setting
So having companions who can easily become a messianic figure for 100CP apiece is fine, but that same companion for 50CP is horridly broken?
>>
>>53118998
It isn't that it's /horribly/ broken, just that it isn't at a level that I was happy with for the jump. Again, if you want to change things, feel free to make your own variant of it.

Heck, should enough people do so we can have a little Nausicaa folder with different editions for people to choose from.
>>
>>53119037
Do you even pay attention to the community or does your dumb ass just have no filter?
>>
>>53119037
>Heck, should enough people do so we can have a little Nausicaa folder with different editions for people to choose from.
Have you been keeping up with /jc/ for the past like two years or so?
>>
>>53118070
This jump reads like a low quality jump made in 2014.

Get rid of number based drawback limits, choose a CP based limit.

No, your super spechial whatever is not worth more than 1,000 CP.

Get over it and add companion import options. It is integral to most jumpers needs nowadays. If you think 8 more people break the setting, you probably shouldn't be the one making the jump.
>>
>>53118851
It's moving along. Actually getting work done now that finals are over so hopefully I can finally show something like I promised soon. Underestimated how much stuff was in the games.
>>
>>53119037
Seriously, what the fuck are you even doing?
>>
>>53119056
>>53119066
>>53119077
>>53119112
>>
Sorry for the derail, Bee.
>>
>>53119109
That's good to hear actually, was worried it was going to wind up like when I passed off Yakuza - nothing coming of it.

Looking forward the personalized Otherworld in particular, so I'm rooting for you anon.
>>
>go to Captain Planet
>be Planet Spirit
>have four of the same elements as Gaia, but their destructive sides - represent natural disasters (or does she already do both?)
>have Fear instead of Heart

Good plan/bad plan/worst plan?
>>
>>53119399
Only if you take the captain suicide meming seriously.
>>
>>53119426
The what now?
>>
>>53119438
Silly omnipotence "combo" from a couple threads ago.
Maybe you shouldn't do that specifically, but it's not a half bad name for a self destructive counterpart to captain planet.
>>
File: 1418128798157.gif (418KB, 425x281px) Image search: [Google]
1418128798157.gif
418KB, 425x281px
>>53119399
> (or does she already do both?)
She kinda does. The four elements are more like generic representations of themselves. It's just the rings don't really have enough power to represent the disaster side of things.
The kids still fuck shit up on a localized scale pretty frequently, though. All the shit you see in the intro -- shooting up huge spikes of rock, localized whirlwinds that can pick up a car, that's all shit the rings do on an average day.
Honestly half the time summoning Captain Planet is extreme overkill for whatever they're trying to do.

That said if you really want to go into natural disaster territory, that's exactly what the Iron Fists do. They're based off an episode where the God of War shows up, gives the kids all iron gauntlets with stronger powers, and just tells them to have at it. They're able to do absolutely sick amounts of damage with them, but they start becoming more megalomaniac as a direct result and willing to use that power as a response to small shit.
Only the Heart kid chooses not to use his, and he ends up being the one to bring the other kids back to the side of good and not exploding shit just because it's in their way.
>>
So what is a good jump to pop into and just go rip and tear in? Preferabbly one with lots of massive armies I can fight please?
>>
>>53119706
Well, Doom 2016. You might have guessed that by your use of the phrase "rip and tear."
>>
>>53119706
Hatred suprisingly.
>>
Who was it that said they were interested in doing the Mahouka jump?
>>
File: laughing johj.gif (273KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughing johj.gif
273KB, 500x281px
>>53119706
If you're feeling up to pest control...
>>
Is zendikar done? Could someone repost the current edition for me?
>>
Is all of Exalted weeb stuff or is part of creation based on other cultures? Are there any knights, barbarians, Spartans, pirates, etc?
>>
>>53119943
Downloads Folder.
A-M
MtG - Zendikar
>>
>>53120078
>knights
don't know
>barbarians
yep a whole bunch especially in the north
>Spartans
maybe lookshy? that seems sort of like their thing
>pirates
Lintha and others in the west
>>
Are there any other jumps like Sburb where you can become a god by accomplishing some task? Not just being granted it by other gods, but earning it like that. Or like the Test of the Starstone from Pathfinder.
>>
>>53120078
There's a couple different cultures in creation it's just all filtered through a weeb lens.

Like the south is basically arabian nights and the west is pirates of the caribbean this time with more demons.
It really depends where you are, but the closer you are to the center the more weeb it's going to get.
>>
>>53120078
It's absolutely weeb except at the very fringes.
>>
>>53120145
God of High School.
Complete Task: Spend CP on divine race.
Boom, you are a god.
Other jumps also have that option
>>
File: fuck me or nah.jpg (49KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me or nah.jpg
49KB, 750x600px
Speaking of Exalted... How survivable is the Mortal Hero Gauntlet? Assuming I don't fuck with anything overtly godlike or interact with the plot if there is one?
>>
File: 1493555498577.jpg (57KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1493555498577.jpg
57KB, 600x660px
>>53120256
You are one dense pepperoni aren't you son.
>>
>>53119233
Can I forward a motion to ban your jump from the drive?
>>
>>53120265
Millions of Mortals live and die without interacting with anything overly dangerous.
>>
>>53120137
>>53120243
>>53120251
Guess I'll just hang out in the west, then. Ancient Asian cultures aren't really my thing.
>>
>>53120296
Unless you're willing to start making Studio Ghibli jumps, fuck off.

I've been waiting to jump this for years, and haven't made it because I'm garbage.
>>
>>53120145
Dresden Files has the Darkhallow. You can't do the full version without Staying in the setting, but there's nothing stopping you from just soaking up spiritual energy like a maniac any time you can post-jump, and hey. If it (eventually) makes you powerful like a god, that's close enough, right?
>>
>>53120296
I wouldn't mind it if he wasn't being such an ass about the whole thing. And if he was willing to put a little more tone and effort into the perk descriptions.
>>
>>53120309
Oh. So i can just do interesting things in the world of mortals.

Beautiful. Thanks Anon.
>>
File: 1480513402484.jpg (235KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1480513402484.jpg
235KB, 1536x2048px
>>53120276
>>
>>53120265
Well, you're Destined to be a Heroic Mortal even if you don't actually take any of the Destinies and only get CP from drawbacks (which is fucking stupid, by the way), so... better odds than you'd expect considering how expendable mortals are in the game. But still worse odds than an actual mortal would have of living a full life without seeing any real danger.
>>
>>53120265
Mortal Hero Gauntlet is one of those things where if you don't know exactly what it is you're getting into you're prolly going to get pasted. It's hyperlethal, but if you know what you're doing it's not that bad. You just can't expect to roll over everything as a mortal.
Protip: Ranged combat is your best friend.

There's no real overarching plot in the same way that the world of darkness doesn't have a plot. By that I mean there's half a dozen apocalypses ready and raring to go but they won't actually start until the person running the game decides they do. You "probably" don't need to deal with it, but a lot of the prep work is enough to be a bother.
Demonic cults don't normally let people go when they get found out.

That and creation is normally filled with all kinds of monstrous bullshit which only gets worse the farther away from civilization you get. If you've got options due to your perks combat isn't suicide, but you'll want to avoid it as much as you can.

Assuming no reponsibilities you could lead a normalish life if you don't mind knowing your place and keeping your head down in the more civilized places in the world.
Lookshy ain't a bad place to start if you know your shit with regards to magitech.
They're always looking for additional hands. It's just not a good place to be if you've got a solar and lunar following you around.
>>
how is the escalation in fairy tail?
>>
>>53120395
Shounen as fuck
>>
>>53120363
My entire problem is that his response to criticism is to devolve into shitposting and say he won't change anything. He's literally provoking people for suggesting that there's a problem with his jump.
>>
>>53120395
Typical shounen bullshit.
>>
>>53120145
There's Wakfu, you have to gather dragon eggs or something and you become one, i think it was only temporarily but it still lets people who worship you gain a little of your power post-jump.
>>
>>53120395
The MC one-punched a skyscraper sized god 2/3 of the way through the manga.
>>
>>53120403
That's pretty much what I was saying, yes. It's not a bad jump overall, but it could still use some polish here and there.
>>
>>53120395
Not that bad actually. The guys that are strong at the start generally remain so and simply show more of their power over time. The strongest beings in the setting have generally been so for centuries and centuries of time and everyone is playing catch up. For a shounen, it's quite good with it's escalation.
>>
File: wendysx.jpg (493KB, 1000x1356px) Image search: [Google]
wendysx.jpg
493KB, 1000x1356px
>>53120403
Yeah, I'm gonna personally say fuck that guy. Maybe some people are okay with the jump as is, maybe not, but personally speaking I think you should be willing to field questions at the very least if you want your shit to go up, instead of acting like an entitled jackass.

Here's a burger to go with my salt.
>>
>>53120372
So i'm gonna find danger, but i'm not way out of my league. I can pick fights with lunars or Dragonblooded maybe?
>>53120388 (Heil Checked)
So what should I /really/ look out for? Ty for help
>>
>>53120364
Sort of, not really though. You see you are a heroic mortal, which is like being an exalt without the cool powers. As you might imagine this is hazardous to your health in the extreme. Sure you are better off than other mortals but that just means that you are a mouse instead of an ant to the more powerful beings in the world. Harder to squish but not by much and they are a great deal more likely to bother squishing you than any individual ant.

This along with the fact that you'll be dragged into "interesting" events by fate is a bit of a problem.

My advice is to take the Solar and Lunar Daughterus, they make things more "interesting" but having celestial exalted on your side is a big deal even if they are children. The CP from that can buy you something nice and let you import a good weapon or armor to protect you from the worst of it.
>>
File: 1410818876203.png (263KB, 434x357px) Image search: [Google]
1410818876203.png
263KB, 434x357px
>>53120078
Alright, let me lay out the cultures for you. This mostly includes racially too:

Blessed Isle is China.

Scavenger Lands are Asia in general.

The East is Amerindians.

The West is Polynesia and Chinese pirates.

The South is mostly Arabia, with some Africa.

The North is Europe and Conan the Barbarian.

The Southeast is straight up Africa.

That's it for distinct cultures, but before you ask:

The Northwest is more West, then more North. Not unique by itself.

Same with the Northeast, it's Conan interacting with some Canadian Taiga people influenced by Lunars.

Southwest is Lintha. Basically part-demon incest pirates. There's also an inhabited strip of land separated from the rest of the southern continent by some mountains that's mostly jungle, but I don't think we're EVER given a description of what the people there are like.
>>
>>53120490
If someone is an exalt, do not attempt to fight them on your own for any reason.
Even if they're "just" a dragonblood.

Maybe if you have some horribly min maxed build or super bullshit imported armor going into the fight, but mortals just straight up lose to exalts.
>>
File: Fast Food.png (2MB, 1800x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fast Food.png
2MB, 1800x768px
>>53120465
>shadbase
Poor taste.

Also, fast-food mafia wars when?
>>
>>53120078
>>53120137
>>53120243
>>53120495
The Hundred Kingdoms, which is North-East of Lookshy but not super North-East, has tons of different cultures. You could easily have Knights, Barbarians, or Spartans there.
Not so much Pirates, that's entirely for the West.
>>
>>53120490
If anyone ever tries to communicate with you in any way, immediately kill yourself before they can inflict identity death on you. Exalted has diplomancy as an in setting power.
>>
>>53120538
You could, but the Hundred Kingdoms is still mainly Asian-themed. You could swing people running around in plate armor but I wouldn't go full Europe. That's the North's thing.
>>
>>53120553
Social combat is not used for normal discussion.
Only bullies try and brow beat people into seeing things their way like that.
>>
>>53120465
>using Shad's art

And like that your opinion a shit.
>>
>>53120490
What you should really look out for depends entirely on where you are in creation.
You should avoid the border marches and out entirely, but other than that the things that you should be wary of change depending on where you are.

Creation is a very diverse place.
>>
>>53120575
>Only bullies try and brow beat people into seeing things their way like that.
So every supernatural being in the entire setting.

You'll never know whether someone is using unnattural mental influence on you until you resist it, which you might not be able to do. Better to be safe than sorry.
>>
>>53120578
Well, you see anon, I went looking through my folder for an ass shot of Wendy that was technically still appropriate for a blue board. And this was surprisingly difficult, because a lot of my sexy Wendy pics are straight up porn.

So if you've got something better, feel free to post it, and then I'll save it, and then I don't know what comes after that. Probably I'll just save it.
>>
File: 1428561329444.jpg (100KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1428561329444.jpg
100KB, 500x334px
>>53120601
You can shut down social combat by spending some will and telling them to fuck off.
You're also expecting every single supernatural being in setting to have social charms, which they don't.
You're also implying that you can't "fight" back in social combat by arguing agaisnt whatever is being said or at worst just slamming your hands over your ears and running.

I know you like to overstate how social combat is mindrape every time it comes up, but it's really just a poorly done measure of quantifying debate into a game system.
>>
>>53120652
Where does one obtain Wendy porn?
>>
>>53120711
The internet.
>>
>>53120711
They had a thread over on /aco/ a few days ago. Haven't checked to see if one's still up.
>>
>>53120601
You're a Heroic mortal with Awakened Essence. You are allowed to resist an Exalt, and since you are 90% of the time going to be dealing with a Dragonblood whose Essence is no higher than your own, you aren't being dominated by someone infinitely better than you.
>>
File: generic fastfood jump when.jpg (718KB, 1500x2272px) Image search: [Google]
generic fastfood jump when.jpg
718KB, 1500x2272px
>>53120711
>>
>>53120704
Anon, you literally don't know how social combat works. In exalted, there is no significant difference between talking to someone and beating the shit out of them until they bend the knee. In both cases, you are taking away their capacity for agency and forcing them to do what you want. An Exalt can walk up to someone and just tell them to sell their children into slavery and the other person will do it because that's how social interactions work in exalted.
>>
>>53120758
Considering anon named actual mechanics of the system, I think he knows it better than you do.
>>
File: 1428564828374.png (532KB, 697x722px) Image search: [Google]
1428564828374.png
532KB, 697x722px
>>53120758
Listen you're not going to accept anything anyone says to the contrary so lets just drop this retarded conversation before it gets any stupider.
>>
>>53120758
>An Exalt can walk up to someone and just tell them to sell their children into slavery
Except they can't, that would be an unacceptable order unless the person is question is a piece of shit who doesn't care about their kids. They would need mind fuck charms for that to work.
>>
>>53120805
>an unacceptable order
Reminder:Infernals get a charm that turns ANY command/order/etc towards them into an Unacceptable Order, automatically, with no essence spent.
Because Malfeas.
>>
Jump #324: Infamous
>The Magician: Mastery over word, mind, and matter. The initiation of new projects, great works, or a new way of life.
To be fair, considering the crap I've gone through, seeing everyone flip their shit at this sort of stuff as super powers... well, let's just say I'm going to stir the pot a LOT more.
>Age: 19
>Location: Los Angeles
Should I fly to Los Angeles? Find my asshole brother?
>Identity: Drifter
Oh, wait, I don't have one. Oh well, there was no sense in my violence anyway.
>Drawbacks: Remnant (+300)
Whatever's left of the DUP is after me, probably because being a conduit is clearly not the only thing I have going on. That's okay though.
>Strength (Free, Drifter)
Like Shazam, I have the Strength of Solomon!
>Stamina (1200)
The Stamina of Solomon!
>Durability (1100)
The Durability of... Dolomite?
>Regen (1000)
The Regeneration of ... wait a minute.
>Toggle (850, Drifter)
At least I won't be breaking anything by accidentally zapping it with electricity. Rather annoying if that happens.
>Energy Form (550, Drifter)
Being able to walk around in an electrical form is pretty awesome, can't deny that.
>Biocapacitor (350)
Double the power, double the satisfaction. Wonder if I can reproduce this in some way and build this into my power armor?
>Light Body Armor (300)
It won't hurt to have a little subtle armor underneath everything else. The more it blocks, the more my body doesn't need to.
>Safe House (Free, Drifter)
At least I've got a place to stay.
>Motorcycle (0)
And a way to get around. Electric motorcycle! Or better, Conduit-powered. Wonder if I can reproduce this, too.
>>
>>53120835
Infernals are where most of the creativity went desu.

Everything is just so different and all the charms have personality.
>>
>>53120805
There are plenty of piece of shit parents in exalted for whom that wouldn't be an unacceptable order, actually it is so common anon might be right.
>>
>>53120849
So... the long and short of it? I pop up in Los Angeles, keep my head down for now, and look for work somewhere that I can pull my weight. Maybe I'll work in construction, that's a nice thing. In the meantime, I'll roll out my standard greeting program and patch the universe... slightly.

Across the world, five teenagers (who may or may not be with attitude) gain elementally-aligned rings, a sense of where each is, and the knowledge that they can be something... more.

Across the world, a number of people wake up with foreign tongues in their mind, and find they have the ability to transmute matter, uplift animals as their familiars, and create tools to manipulate eldritch energies readily.

Across the world, a musical language embeds itself in sleeping minds, and in a distant corner of the ocean, a tower begins to grow toward the heavens.

Across the world, in dark corners, rituals speak of dark obscenities and for the first time in memory are answered by a mark burnt into their skin and arcane energies abruptly at their disposal.

Across the world, many find themselves suddenly inspired to invent things that they never had imagined before.

Let the dead husk of the Deparmtent of Unified Protection come. Conduits are the LEAST of their concerns now.
>>
>>53120852
Considering everyone was talking about the jumper as a mortal, no, that's not going to matter a single bit unless said jumper is the piece of shit.
>>
>>53120704
If you lost all your perks, how much Willpower will you have? Integrity? Presence? Even if you assume normal training from other jumps has left you with maxed out stats, you're one Presence Excellency away from an attack that could cost 3+ willpower to resist. And it's natural mental influence, so getting your mind control immunity perks back in your next jump won't undo it.

And Incarnae help you if that "Dragon-blooded" is a Celestial Exalt in disguise. Or a member of the Wyld Hunt who wants to kidnap you and brainwash you into the Immaculate Faith so you'll turn in your Anathema allies. Or someone figures out how your chain works and makes corrupting you a priority.

Can you really trust She of Fair Eyes not to be training social Charms in secret so that she can co-opt you before the tables turn and you become stronger than her?

>>53120805
The only unacceptable order is suicide unless you learn Charms to add new ones. At best, that would oppose your Motivation, giving a +3 bonus to your defense values.
>>
>>53120852
Only because The Guild are cunts, are everywhere, and buy and sell slaves all the time.
>>
>>53120578
What's wrong with Shad, anyway?
>>
File: 1427335829780.jpg (15KB, 179x221px) Image search: [Google]
1427335829780.jpg
15KB, 179x221px
>>53120758
Exalts who are supernaturally persuesive running on charms can maybe do that after a long argument.
The person in question would also have to not be capable of essence use and unable to resist that magic as well as having his will broken through excessive abuse.

It isn't a thing that literally anybody can do by opening their mouth in someones general direction.
The best you'll get from someone not specced into it is a really charismatic person.
>>
>>53120880
>only unacceptable order is suicide unless you learn Charms to add new ones
Not quite. It's suicidal, which is slightly different.
One means you can't order someone to hang themself, but can order them to go fight a Solar when they are a Mortal.
The other means you can't do either.

Basically anything they think could end in their death is an UO
>>
File: 1426943310735.jpg (30KB, 258x264px) Image search: [Google]
1426943310735.jpg
30KB, 258x264px
>>53120880
You're really moving those goalposts hard there.
You went from calling casual mindrape something everyone in setting can do to something that only a select few godlike people can do.

Even then you must be a very paranoind person to think that everyone is going to social fu you at any opportunity.
You must not have very many friends.
>>
>>53120265
>Speaking of Exalted... How survivable is the Mortal Hero Gauntlet?
A Mortal is low on the totem pole of the setting. Now many can live long lives, but to get anything good you need to take drawbacks to get CP to spend, and most of the stuff draws attention to you. It is a trade off, getting CP to become more powerful vs attracting the attention of Gods, Exalts, and other power things in the setting.

There are some things you can to if you are really familiar with the setting, like using stuff from one complication to protect you from other complications. If you don't know a lot about the setting, one thing you can do to help you out is take the Weapon/Armor import option, if one of those is really OP, like you have Iron Man Bullshit level armor you can just live in for ten years, especially if it can disguise itself while it is worn.

And don't be afraid to run away. Exalted does not really have long range teleportation or fast travel outside of fixed a few fixed portals to Heaven you can cut through.
>>
>>53120929
>And don't be afraid to run away
Unless you piss off a Lunar. They have a charm that makes them faster than the person they are chasing.
>>
File: MEMES.jpg (21KB, 257x222px) Image search: [Google]
MEMES.jpg
21KB, 257x222px
>>53120893
>>
File: 1374601597843.jpg (19KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1374601597843.jpg
19KB, 280x210px
>>53120880
Why would anybody even know you're a jumper?
No really how fucking stupid do you have to be to tell someone that in fucking Exalted of all places?

And why the fuck would a little girl be assaulting her Ally and potentially only companion with the social equivalent of a bludgeon?
Your whole theoretical just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>53120925
Because it's part of the intrinsic mechanics of creation that social interactions are literally fights for dominance, with the loser being at the total mercy of the winner. People are summed up by there intimacies and their Motivation, they aren't anything else as far as social interaction is concerned, and an exalt can change all that however they fucking please.
>>
>>53120925
That "select few" includes huge portions of the endless hordes of Raksha around Creation's borders, many of the millions of spirits who live in Creation, tens of thousands of Dragon-blooded, and a few hundred Celestials.

An average person is unlikely to have to worry about it. But there are many drawbacks that make it likely or even guarantee that you'll be meeting people from those groups. Worse, you can't tell who is a normal person and who is a magical being pretending to be a normal person.
>>
File: 1278551102984.png (154KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
1278551102984.png
154KB, 330x327px
>>53120880
>This guy seriously thinks "WHAT IF YOUR ADOPTED DAUGHTER Is EVIL AND BETRAYS YOU!?!?!" is a real threat he needs to be paranoid and complain about.
You're the kind of guy who would sleep with a locked bedroom door in fear that your child will slit your throat for making her eat her vegetables.
>>
>>53120893
Shad, besides most of his art being ugly, has repeatedly stated he draws things just for the sake of offending people. So he's an edgy teenager, but an artist.
>>
>>53120986
Sounds like normal 4chan behavior.
>>
>>53120973
No they aren't.
Social combat is not used for normal discussion. It's used when people are trying to brute force social change onto another person.
Normal "mundane" conversation still happens and in fact does happen all the time.
>>
>>53120883
Ah, burning down the guild will be a fun time.
>>
>>53120963
You don't have to tell them. They can figure it out on their own. Exalts aren't just Hercules and Cao Cao, they're also Sherlock Holmes. All you need is one person hitting you with an Investigation Charm and reading a Motivation/Intimacy that makes it obvious you ain't normal in order to draw attention to yourself.

>>53120982
To be fair, the Great Curse means the daughteru in question is fated to go mad with power.
>>
>>53120973
So it's a game mechanic?
Why are you getting so upset then when it's the same kind of sillyness that results in housecats being a serious threat for grown men in D&D?
>>
>>53120880
The only real reason for She of Fair Eyes to do that is when she inevitably realizes how frail you are by comparison and decides to force you to stay out of harms way. This is a problem but your daughteru isn't going to be hostile towards you.
>>
>>53120995
And thus you have learned the secret. The thing 4chan hates the most, is itself.
>>
>>53121015
The Great Curse takes centuries to come into effect outside of Limit Break.
>>
>>53120952
>Unless you piss off a Lunar.
There is also a Adorjan charm that does that, and a Sidereal one in Quicksilver hand of dreams.
But remember not every Exalt has every possible charm available to them, and there only 700 Celestial Exaltation in all creation. So running is still a smart play. You should have done it before you pissed of the Lunar for example.
>>
>>53121016
One of the many powers of the Exalted is super charisma, jumpers know how useful that is and are instinctively paranoid about the possibility of someone else having it and using it on them.

Social combat is just a game mechanic but it represents something that is a real threat, though anon's fear of it is a bit exaggerated.
>>
>>53121004
The Guild is an institution of Greed and Evil. I have no problem ripping it out of Creation like a weed.

>>53121015
>To be fair, the Great Curse means the daughteru in question is fated to go mad with power.
That's not how the Great Curse works. The Great Curse effects each type of Exalt in a manor appropriate to the Thematics of the Exalt type. Becoming a Solar makes everything that was Good about you Great, the Great Curse makes what was Bad Worse.

TLDR:You're not gonna turn into a mind-rapey monster via the GC, unless there were already seeds of that in your personality.
>>
File: 314237-red-dragon.jpg (538KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
314237-red-dragon.jpg
538KB, 1920x1080px
Rolled 5 (1d8)

6. Legend of Spyro
Ape Village
Age 18
Dragon
Drop In
Flight Training
Medical Knowledge
Narrative Casuality (850)
Shape Customization (Draconic Good Looks, Unnatural Size x2, Doubled Growth Rate, True Elemental Affinity, Selective Weight, Colossal Grace)
Elementalism (Fire)
Unbreakable Will
Dragon Time (700)
Elemental Training
Elemental Synergy (400)
Aether Cannon
Medical Kit
Green Chains
Companion Import- Import Suyin, and give an extra 300 CP (0)

Suyin:
Dragon
Soldier
Does This Look Like The Face Of Mercy?
Shape Customization (Draconic Good Looks, Doubled Growth Rate, Unnatural Size x2, True Elemental Affinity, Selective Weight, Colossal Grace)
Elementalism (Dark Aether/Poison, Fear, Shadow) (300)
Unbreakable Will
Elemental Training
Elemental Synergy (0)

(Do companions take the "Drunk on Power" drawback if they take Dark Aether? If they do, Suyin is taking Poison instead; I can't in good conscience unleash a power mad shoggoth/dragon upon the world.)

So, Spyro... I don't really know a lot about this world, but he's pretty distinctive. Apparently there's some sort of evil corrupted dragon hanging about, wrecking havoc as evil corrupted dragons are wont to do. I guess I'll help Spyro out if I can, and lie low if shit starts to hit the fan.

Having the dragon alt-form is nice; it gives me a trump card if things start to get heated, without really affecting my base form.

1. Food Fight
2. Fallen London
3. Crusader Kings
4. Boktai
5. Supernatural
6. Ranma 1/2
7. Mad Men
8. Overwatch
>>
>>53120851
Well considering that all of the Charms /are/ personality. :^)
>>
I've noticed that he mostly ignores mechanics just to bitch in a paranoid fashion. Might be shitposting or just a dipshit.
>>
>>53121034
So I only have to worry about mind rape sometimes instead of all the time.

Unless the person I'm talking to is actually an Infernal using Black Mirror Shintai to pretend to be her. Or a Lunar who stole her shape.

>>53121050
How do you know what kind of fallen hero She of Fair Eyes is going to turn into? Maybe she goes crazy and runs to her room to cry. Maybe she has Heart of Flint and decides your use to her plans is more important than her emotional connection to you. It's still a risk.
>>
File: 1328603253160.jpg (30KB, 199x185px) Image search: [Google]
1328603253160.jpg
30KB, 199x185px
Friendly reminder that normally you can't social combat in exalted when someone is fighting you in regular combat.
If someone tries to get you to do something stupid punching them in the shnoz is a viable tactic.

Given that you can get the ability to social combat while fighting in the jump itself. You should never be at a disadvantage while talking to someone so long as you keep punching them.
>>
File: 1421683992931-0.png (302KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1421683992931-0.png
302KB, 500x432px
>>53121080
Paranoidanon is that you?
>>
>>53121102
Truth, a round of Social Combat takes about 5 minutes if I remember correctly, under normal circumstances.
Combat takes place in 'ticks' which are about a second.
>>
>>53121133
No. I'm afraid of the setting full of horrible mind-rapists who regularly brainwash mortals into their cultists or slaves, not that Cardcaptor Sakura is going to murder me for no reason.
>>
>>53121019
I can imagine her starting a big fight over the jumper wanting to be protective or the frontline combatant about five years in, when she'll be comfortably in her teens and hitting the rebellious stage.
>>
>>53121143
Thank goodness seconds are only ticks, since we're trying to avoid the toccing as much as possible here.
>>
File: 1444333621559.jpg (341KB, 983x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1444333621559.jpg
341KB, 983x1200px
>>53121163
Then don't hold conversations with the people who are supernaturally charismatic.
You'll know when you're in social combat and you don't need to stick around once it starts.
>>
File: I'll deal with this.jpg (151KB, 978x1133px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with this.jpg
151KB, 978x1133px
>>53121102

What's the minimum violence requirement? I have no interest in Exalted and have no idea how Social Combat works, but the idea of pinching someone's cheeks or lightly slapping them being a viable counter strategy to something that could prove lethal amuses me.
>>
>>53121143
Just checked by books. Combat takes place in 'ticks', which last a second each. Social Combat takes place in 'long ticks', which last a minute each.
So yeah.
>>
>>53121185
That would be long ticks, about a minute of time, which is how mass combat *Shudders* reads things.
>>
>>53121187
But then they could knock me out, tie me up, and force me to listen to them for a few days. Then I'm fucked. Suicide is really the safest option.
>>
>>53121205
You can just punch them, it's an Unarmed Attack and counts as Combat.

>>53121220
Mass Combat isn't THAT bad. ....OK it is, but I like the idea of it damn it.
>>
What are some of the things you do when hanging out with your companions? Here are a few of mine

Bass: tests of strength, sparring

Klein: basketball, working out, video games

Antonietta: Opera shows, horse back riding, tea parties

Beretta: working out, bar fighting, video games

Clouseau: chess, mystery solving, antique gun browsing, shooting range

Margaret: tinkering, science, tea parties

Eleonora: video games, amusement parks, malls

Zarei: Sleeping
>>
>>53121235
Eating souls.
>>
>>53121205
It needs to be enough to interrupt someone from trying to say what they're saying.
A punch is good, and doing something enough to make their mouth stop running ought to do just fine.
A heavier slap should do, but pinched cheeks is probably too light.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Howdy everyonneeee! Wow... Whelp my build can wait.

>>53121205
I think you have to be dealing 'damage' which would be at least enough bruising to lay up an average man for about a day. No style was invinted that allows one to not deal damage.

>>53121220
>>53121232
Mass Combat is That Bad. I mean I wanna love it... I really do.

>>53121259
Yeah that might work too, just strike to Mark actually!.
>>
Now here's the question for the paranoid one.

What makes YOU so much more important than the other dude standing over there that the Exalt's gonna focus on social combat'ing you.

You are literally an ordinary human.
>>
File: 1419277388633.jpg (26KB, 479x448px) Image search: [Google]
1419277388633.jpg
26KB, 479x448px
>>53121228
What you are describing is literally no different than what could happen in any jump with powerloss. People don't need supernatural abilities to brainwash you. If you get kidnapped and tormented for an extended period you're going to be fucked up regardless.

Go ahead and kill yourself if it scares you so badly.
>>
File: Crona 18.png (65KB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 18.png
65KB, 440x245px
>>53121232
>>53121259
>>53121298

Ah, well, bummer. Operation Slapstick sunk before it set off to sea. Thanks for answering nonetheless.
>>
>>53121304
mass social combat :^)
>>
>>53121323
Then stop standing in the crowd.

Literally go the fuck elsewhere.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53121315
As I said you could strike to Mark, which is something you can try in canon so a dinozzo slap should do the job. The in fact is a style with a focus of attack dealing no damage, it's called White Veil. It's a FUN Terrestrial Martial Art.
>>
>>53121304
Barring bad luck, it's unlikely to happen to you as a regular guy. But the second you take any drawback that puts you in contact with the supernatural, the odds of someone targeting you go way up.

>>53121305
But people in other gauntlets lack the superhuman deductive capabilities to figure out that they should put in the effort to brainwash me.
>>
Okay, this bugs me everytime I see it, but it's so much worse with Exalted considering White Wolf's travesty of a system.

Why the hell do people not have any concept of story and gameplay segregation. I know that the mechanics in a tabletop RPG are often one of the only ways to try and get any kind of concrete sense of what feats are possible in a setting, but I keep seeing people taking the worst and most nonsensical parts of the mechanics and treating them as inviolable as gravity.

I just don't get it at all. White Wolf especially is a damn trainwreck and my enjoyment of exalted as a franchise has it's biggest opposition in actually trying to wrestle with the constant fuck-ups, poor decisions, and in-built problems with the systems they make.

It just kinda boggles me that it's taken so literally here in JC where half the fun is you can imagine the actual setting and stuff without the constraints of a medium's mechanics.
>>
>>53121341
>Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck is Social Combat Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Exalt Like Nigga Close Your Ears Haha
>>
>>53121372
There's at least one guy who just hates Exalted and shits on it whenever possible, even lying/exaggerating to do so.
>>
>>53121372
People are weird.
>>
>>53121372
Because Exalted's Mechanics basically are equivocal to the laws of physics for that setting.
>>
>>53121372
This is the correct way to do it, but since mechanics are "supposed" to emulate how things work that's all people have to go on sometimes.

I think most people just treat things as normal and try and avoid most of the crunch where it would be nonsensical, but then there's this where it's just an unfortunate consequence of how the system handles debate and it's rather difficult to reconcile how social charms even work without it.
>>
>>53118294

Origin: Magister Mage (100)

Perks: 500
Pactio x2 - Zerakule, Flare (100)
Magic (Free)
Gift of the Thousand Master (400)

Stuff: 400
Focus (Free)
Spellbook (200)
Giving 100 CP to both Companions (200)

Zerakule: Ensis Excorsians

Flare: Sceptrum Virtuale

>So, apparently the best magic school is an all girls school.
>>WELL AREN'T YOU SPECIAL, BEING A DUDE THEN.
>>Such a queer idea, separating groups by gender when the magic taught is entirely independent and uncaring of sex.
>Their magic is a more modern rediscovery if I recall, and somehow, they lack ancient schools. I still prefer Hogwarts.
>>AT LEAST YOU GOT SOME MORE OOMPH OUT OF IT.
>Could still be better honestly.
>>I wonder if dragons are rare here.
>Probably being farmed here if it's anything like Wizarding Britain.

Roll list
1.Futurama
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
4.Slime Rancher
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
8.Custom Robo

Queue: Need a new 7 slot.
>>
File: fanart-0817-large.jpg (62KB, 453x615px) Image search: [Google]
fanart-0817-large.jpg
62KB, 453x615px
Right. Resuming work on the World of Warcraft Update now that I'm not feeling like I've been hit by a shit brickhouse because of work. One last call for items, I got a shit-ton on hand already but there's a chance I coulda missed something. What items are you wanting to have added?

And now for the real reason I posted this, because there's a motherfucker who specifically asked and I know they're reading thread right about now. This is for you.

Lady Lissanna (300 CP):
“Yessss. Let my voice wash over your mind like a comforting embrace. Be at... eassssse.”
A sea witch is almost always in reverence to Queen Azshara, their faith to her and in the superiority of the naga race that which grants them power. Yet it is this odd one who instead thrives from her opposition - indeed, Lady Lissanna exists as one of the nigh non-existent rebels to Azshara’s rule. And for... one of the oddest reasons, too.
Indeed, her power seems to come from a newfound and deeply-felt love for none other than you, regardless of your form or face. She is gentle and kind to you, with even her mane of snakes being playful rather than fierce. To your foes, however, she brings to bear her full might as a sea witch of the naga, commanding arctic ice, ocean storm, and arcane power through song and gesture. In these situations she finds it very hard to hold back, if it means protecting you.
As well, she wields a bow carved from jade coral and the bleached bones of a forgotten beast, using it as a powerful spell focus and conjuring arrows made of pure lightning to nock. The coral still lives despite being above water, with portions of it pulsing and shimmering with a rainbow light along the bow’s surface. If tangled into melee combat, the bow’s jagged and rough edges also serve it well in melee - if a... bit clunky and awkward.

>pic very much related.
>>
>>53121372
Exalted warping everyone around them with their superhuman charisma isn't just a gameplay thing. It's a part of the setting. The Immaculate Faith teaches Dragon-Blooded to be lenient to mortals who follow Ananthema because they literally lack the capacity to resist their temptations. One of the Cult of the Illuminated training centers' head teachers is already can't resist falling in love with one of the Solars she's training. Several young Solars/Abyssals/Infernals have already corrupted multiple kingdoms each and set up cults inside them.

The rules only make them as strong as the fluff implies they are.
>>
>>53121414
Not anymore than they would be in Vampire the Masquerade.
Most of it is just abstractions. Like any other tabletop.
>>
>>53121372

>implying anyone is going to ignore something inherently abusable

>implying Anons aren't going to be amazingly paranoid about shit that has little to no chance of happening

let's be real if people applied the kinda crap they worry about in the chain to real life nobody'd step into a bathroom cause you know how many people die in a bathroom every yeaer?? I need like 4 jumps and a regen perk if I wanna survive a bathroom

seriously they're more neurotic and paranoid than a 40 year old white woman soccer mom
>>
>>53121435
Batman TAS
>>
>>53121406
>even lying/exaggerating to do so
I'm not even part of this conversation, so don't bring me into this or lie about me as if I'm not here to present my own case. I hate Exalted as a setting because people talk about it way too much and it gets wanked to high hell, I couldn't give less of a shit about the actual source material enough to actually argue about it beyond shitting on it.
>>
>>53121444
Then shut the fuck up?
>>
>>53121436
...I love you, you magnificent bastard. I salute you.
>>
>>53121439
DUDE STAIRS LMAO
>>
>>53121444
Not that anon, but it's telling that you instantly assumed that he was talking about you.
It speaks of a guilty mind.
>>
>>53121439
But I can survive bathrooms in real life even if someone tries to murder me because I carry a gun and other humans are as weak as I am. If an Exalt walks up to me, I have no recourse but to kill myself.
>>
File: Evil Love.png (393KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Love.png
393KB, 800x800px
>>53121372
Sorry Worm.

Have a cute image as an apology
>>
>>53121458
You first.
>>
>>53121494
They a cute. A super cute.

I think I'm gonna just drink or something before White Wolf's really stupid fucking handling of the series gives me a stroke.

I really really really hate White Wolf.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>53121435

>>You just keep getting stronger don't you?
>It's a gift.
>>IT MEANS YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE IS WHAT IT MEANS.

Roll list
1.Futurama
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
4.Slime Rancher
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.Batman TAS
8.Custom Robo

Queue:
>>
>>53121486
You can literally just turn 360 degrees and walk away if they try and social fu you.
Why is this so difficult for you?

>>53121509
You and 80% of the other fans I'd imagine.
>>
>>53121436
>Snake Cloaca
>>
>>53121509
As a hardcore Exalted fan

I also hate White Wolf
>>
>>53121509
Distract yourself from thinking about it by working on Generic Cyberpunk and/or Worm Update?
>>
>>53121564
>One leg
>Zero vaganias?
>>
Is there a perk or item that makes it possible for a Jumper to imbue a portion of their power into an object as an emergency fallback in case of "oh shit that thing just stole my powers" or the like? E.g. like a more intelligent/cautious version of what Sauron did making the One Ring?
>>
>>53121509
As both an Exalted and an oWoD fan I do too.
>>
>>53121592
Maybe more...
>>
>>53121611
You could just do that in Lord of the Rings. Sauron taught that skill to the elves, who made countless lesser rings and three greater elven rings.
>>
>>53121611
Ensoul from Cardcaptor Sakura maybe?
You don't actually lose anything permanantly, but it's a nifty gadget maker.

Alternatively you can just go full retard with LoTR enchanting and do exactly what he did for lels.
>>
File: Crona 25.jpg (22KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 25.jpg
22KB, 240x300px
>>53121611
I think there's pretty much something exactly like that in Cardcaptors.
>>
>>53121611
Just have fucking Drain No from Young Justice.
>>
>>53121469
Enjoy your snek, anon.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>53121486
That's not really how it works. Firstly, the act of social combat is the act of debate, through the lens of rules and mechanics, you can at any time decide not to Join Debate, actual term there. Now the Exalt can keep trying to open the debate again but as long as you refuse to even Join Debate he can't strike your Intimacies. Secondly, spending a Willpower will make it impossible without social charms, and more difficult with charms. Thirdly, are you sure you're not Paranoid-Anon?

>>53121537
Wouldn't turning 360 mean they'd walk into the dude in front of him?

>>53121565
Aye.
>>
>>53121682
>Wouldn't turning 360 mean they'd walk into the dude in front of him?
Not if you moonwalk away.
>>
Is there a halfway decent wiki for Exalted anywhere?
I can barely find any clear information about it on the Internet.
At this point, my greatest sources of information on Exalted are this thread and associated jumps, Keychain of Creation, and Exalted Slut Life.

Like, what are the different stats in the setting, and what would a 1 be the equivalent of? How does scale, what's the cap for humans and Exalts?

What about history? I know Primordials basically willed Creation into existence and used humans and other creatures as prayer batteries to generate more energy for them. And that eventually Autochthon got pissed off by his older Primordial siblings and created superweapons to give the gods when they rebelled, who handed them out to humans, and the Exalts completely wrecked the Primordials' shit so bad they turned into different things.
And then Autochthon felt super guilty and ran away, and is slowly rotting outside of Creation.
The Solars were arrogant and their civilization fell at one point, the fucked up Primordials are now called Yozi or Neverborn and have corrupted some Exaltations into Infernals and (I think) Abyssals.
And that's it.

Is that all there is?
Between dandwiki.com and forgottenrealms.wikia I can learn almost anything I need to know about D&D. But Exalted is as opaque as concrete.
>>
File: Xbox360.png (26KB, 647x629px) Image search: [Google]
Xbox360.png
26KB, 647x629px
>>53121682
That is the joke yes
>>
>>53121701
>Is there a halfway decent wiki for Exalted anywhere?
No. there are half a dozen different wikis, each of which is only halfway decent in one area. Several of those are also filled with homebrew stuff.

And do you want me to go full Spurg mode for the history of Exalted? Because I can go full Spurg Mode
>>
>>53121436
Well hey, this basically happened with Illidan too.

Truly the way to save the Naga from Azshara is with love.
>>
>>53121611
The guitar from forehead thing from FLCL, I think. It also boosts your power a bit when you use it.
>>
>>53121728
Do it, because i feel you'll enjoy it and im now interested
>>
>>53121701
http://rathess.xi.co.nz/exalted/index.php/Main_Page

This is the best one. Has tons of holes, but you at least get some info.
>>
>>53121701
Exalted's wiki got nuked a while back and the white wolf wiki a shit.

Some potentially helpful but still probably not very good links are as follows.
http://ninjasensei.wikidot.com/ It's in the bottom corner and has a lot of charm information

http://rathess.xi.co.nz/exalted/index.php/Main_Page Defunct but still has plenty of information

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Exalted
It's something, but it's kind of shit. Good for a surface view if nothing else.

http://exalted.xi.co.nz/wiki/Main_Page
Unofficial, and full of homebrew. Might have some neat things in it though.

https://pastebin.com/raw/EL3RTeB1
Every sourcebook for 2.5e with errata. Probably the only reliable and complete source of exalted information. The wiki's will redirect to here a lot for further description.
>>
>>53121530

Origin: Slime Scientist

Perks: 800
So Many Slimes (200)
Equipment Engineer (Free)
Micro-Storage Design (100)
Slimy Geneticist (200)
Slime Fusion (300)

Stuff: 300
Slimepedia (free)
Basic Vacpack (Free)
Starter Ranch (Free)
Slime Generation Chamber (300)

Drawbacks: (+100)
All Alone (+100)

>>Must feel like your surrounded by sexy, naked women to you.
>More like gorillas, or lizards in your case.
>>Truly?
>Yeah, yeah.
>>I'M GOING TO GO SLIME WRANGLING. BE BACK IN A WHILE.
>>Honestly, they can't be that bad.
>It's honestly embarrassing, I tried to make something I'd feel attracted to in Dungeon Builder but the slime girls just aren't... All there, you know?
>>I knew it! You made a harem!
>It wasn't a very good one, just eye candy.

Roll list
1.Futurama
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.Batman TAS
8.Custom Robo

Queue: Need a new 4 spot.
>>
>>53121634
>>53121635
>>53121638
Okay, will look into LOTR's enchanting as a long-term project. Ensoul seems to be more of a one-way thing? Thanks.

>>53121649
I like redundancy, and drawbacks trump perks so unless I never take any "enemy" drawbacks there's still a risk even without considering post-chain possibilities.

>>53121749
... well, that's one of the weirder perks I've now read in jumpchain. But useful.
>>
>>53121807
Penny Dreadful
>>
>>53121807
>>>I knew it! You made a harem!
>>It wasn't a very good one, just eye candy.

You need more outside opinion, how many dungeon-crawlers did you get coming in? Setting up a post-dungeon review system would help.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>53121700
Hrm this is true.

>>53121713
Ahahahaha thanks for that.
>>
File: Sol Invictus.jpg (374KB, 822x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Sol Invictus.jpg
374KB, 822x1300px
>>53121755
Alright, this is still the 'simplified' version.

Once upon a time there was Chaos. Pure chaos, there was no form to anything. "within", for lack of a better term, this chaos dwelled beings. These beings were living stories, and could Shape the chaos to their desires. These beings would one day be known as "Raksha" and came in many sub-types, with Ishvara being the very strongest. Then, something new appeared. These beings were akin to the Raksha, but different. How these beings came to be is never made clear. They might have sprung up from nothing, they might have been Ishvara who Shaped themselves. We don't know. These were the first Primordials. These beings came together over time, and began to seek the "Shining Answer", the Question has never been revealed.

In search for the Shining Answer they created the First World, of whom's name I forget. It was not like Creation, it did not have solid Rules and Laws, it was more akin to the original Chaos. But then They came. The Trio of Law. Theion the Holy Tyrant, She Who Lives in Her Name lady of Hierarchy, and Ceycelene the Law. They crossed the oceans of Kimbery, who surrounded the First World, with her permission. They then usurped power from the existing King of Primordials. They then spoke of a world of Order, of Rules, of Law. A place with Laws laid found its' very foundation, laws that could not be changed. A stable Reality, anathema to the original Chaos.

Part 2 next.
>>
>>53121825
It wasn't very good for him. Dungeon Crawlers were rather enthused about it. But for him, they hit right dead center of his uncanny valley as soon as they talk to him.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>53121807

>>Well, if you didn't enjoy them, what went wrong?
>It's all in the mind, they just don't HAVE any. Lights are on, but nobodies home.
>>Well, you did give me that slime form, and I'm certainly home~
>>LA LA LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING LA LA LA LA LA!

Roll list
1.Futurama
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
4.Penny Dreadful
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.Batman TAS
8.Custom Robo

Queue:
>>
>>53121728
>half a dozen different wikis, each of which is only halfway decent in one area
Fuck.
>filled with homebrew stuff
I noticed that.
I'm pretty sure Solar Exalts don't come from Victorian London, get corrupted into Abyssals, and then turn back into Solars. It sounds made up, even for what little I know of Exalted.
>Spurg mode
…How many posts would that take? I'd like to know the history of Exalted, but I don't want the thread to get bogged down or anything.

>>53121756
>>53121775
Thanks. I'll grind through all of this eventually.

>>53121861
Huh. You're good at this.
>>
>>53121909
Ooh, Flare Dragon's getting flirty.
>>
>>53121867
Aaah, alright. Personal problems, I understand.

>>53121909
JUST

DO IT
>>
File: Stop Bullying.jpg (143KB, 1145x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Bullying.jpg
143KB, 1145x1056px
>>53121861
The Primordials, now headed by Theion, began to craft Creation. Laying down the Laws that would be its' foundation. Some of the Primordials had more to offer to this process than others, with SWLiHN being in-depth into the actual Rules-creation process. One thing of note is that when the "Elements" where being decided Theion spoke up, one of the few times he did, and offered up an Element of his own creation to be one of the core Elements of Creation. Theion-to, an element of Mutation and Change, that would allow a being to overcome its' natural boundaries. In this we see some of the mentality of Theion, he believed that things should be able to rise above their station. The other Primordials, primarily Gaia, denied Theion-To as a core part of Creation. As they added more rules and laws to Creation, they found they needed a way to ensure everything continued to work properly. So they created the Gods, both the Terrestrial Gods to run individual matters, and the Celestial Gods to run large over-arching important matters. The greatest of the Gods would be the Incarne. Now this is where I am fuzzy on some things. The Incarne did not come into being through the normal method, but I'm not sure how. Sorry about that.

But now that Creation's Foundations were made, and the Gods were made to keep it running, they began to populate it with life. Most of this was done by about three Primordials. Autochithon created his own Mortal race, a race that could provide worship. Now Autobot was...different from his siblings. Many of the Primordials considered others to be 'kin', and were close to them. Autobot had no 'kin', and was often mistreated by the other Primordials. He made this mortal race to be his Kin. But Autobot has a curse, a Story tied to his existence that he can never be rid of. Autobot builds things, often these things will grow beyond his wildest expectations, and often they will betray him in some way. So did these mortals.
>>
>>53122018
Autobot made humans?
Fuck, Autobot is best supergod.
And he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>53121924
...I'm pretty sure Victorian London is the only part of that which should be homebrew.

Well, unless the actual Solar Exalted, and not the Solar Exaltations, were what was being corrupted into Abyssals.

The xi.co.nz wiki is almost entirely homebrew from what I can tell, but it's a neat place to mine for custom charms and such anyway.
>>
>>53121436
•A bank to store stuff.
•Ability to repair damage by paying for repairs & have gear restored to new.
•Restocking health & mana pots
•More waifus/husbandos
>>
>>53122018
Wait so is it Gaia's fault that mortals suck shit in Exalted, then?
>>
File: MotorKnight.jpg (270KB, 724x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MotorKnight.jpg
270KB, 724x1000px
>>53122018
They sought to become equal to the Primordials. This in and of itself would be acceptable, both to Autobot and to Theion. But they sought to do so by killing Autobot, and using his corpse to fuel their ascension. Their creator, their father, the one who made them to be his Kin, they sought to kill for their own gain. Autobot was ENRAGED, he took his World Body and turned it into a weapon, destroying their entire species in hours. But he did not stop there, he took their very Souls and bound them into Iron, where the metal became imprinted with their faces, forever screaming in agony. Thus the first 'Soul Steel' came to be. It was from this event one can see the depths Autobot will go to for revenge if pushed far enough, but it was a lesson the Primordials did not learn.

Autobot eventually began again, wanting Kin more than anything else in existence. So he crafted a new race, one of Jade. But this race, this race caught the eye of his 'siblings'. Gaia in particular. She took most of his Jadeborn, and changed them. Twisted them into something different, yet at their core the same. From this came Humanity. At first Autobot was disappointed. His creations twisted into something so different from him. Of Blood and Flesh, not Metal and Oil. But, humans might be flesh and blood. But we dream of machines. In human Autbot found the Kin he had long sought. We were so similar to him, in so many ways. We loved him, and he loved us in return. Though one must never forget, we might be similar to Autbot, but he is NOT human. He does not think as we do, even if it is similar. But it is that similarity that provides the danger, because we can be fooled into thinking he likes as we do.
>>
>>53121701
The hell is Exalted Slut Life?
>>
>>53122137
/cyoag/ has a cyoa called slut life which is about becoming a super slut.
There's an exalted version which is much better depending on who you ask, but it's still pretty much the same kind of thing.
I don't know what you expected it to be.
>>
>>53121592
Well they would have a "leg" but its more like there's no leg. Assuming their skeletal system is similar to a snake's, then they wouldn't have any hips. Instead it's just ribs & spine. Maybe vestigial hips, but mostly ribs & spine.
The cloaca of a reptile & bird are basically their urethra, anus & vagina combined. So it's like doing anal & vaginal at same time. Plus she'd probably have ton of muscle control.
>>
>>53122171
Oh i thought it was another one of those actual books made by White Wolf... like Exxxalted.
>>
>>53122135
Seems so. Theion wanted to give mortals the potential to not suck, but everyone else stonewalled him.
>>
>>53122136
Oh. They weren't humans. They were living bags of dicks.
And I just learned about Jade from one of the wikis. Represents the elements and such. Neat origin story for humans. Gaia is still a shithead for doing that.
Can't complain with the end result, though.

>>53122137
This >>53122171
It's also surprisingly informative.
It's how I learned about the elements and the maidens.
>>
>>53121909

Perks: 600
Victory Fanfare (Free)
Glowing Aura of Significance (Free)
EXPRESSIONS! (Free)
Half Dive (100)
Ranged Hacking (200)
Doppleganger (300)

Stuff: 500
Commander's License (Free)
1100 Dollars x2 (50)
People you can Depend On - Zerakule, Flare (50)
Rahu 1 Data (400)

Drawbacks: (+100)
Bright Robo Club Member (+100)

Zerakule: Custom Robo - Rahu, Cube Mode, I Will Not Bow, Adaptive Evolution, Data Chip.

Flare: Scientist, Outside The Arena, Chrome Cartoon Chrometoon?, Upscaling, Other Robos Other Parts, The Ultimate PDA.

>I thought you weren't interested in humans?
>>That was before I knew you were a slime~
>>I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU KEEP FLIRTING IN FRONT OF ME I'M GOING TO WIPE OUT HUMANITY!
>Alright, alright. We can take a break. Let's go kick the asses of some unsuspecting punks on the holo game place. Whatever it's called.
>>I'll be sure to cheer you two on~
>>GAAAAHHHHH!

Roll list
1.Futurama
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
4.Penny Dreadful
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.Batman TAS

Queue: Need a new 8 slot.
>>
>>53122224
So Malfeas used to actually be a pretty cool guy before the Solars turned him inside and out and shoved all his siblings in his asshole?
>>
>>53122252
Predator
SupCom
Foodfight!
>>
>>53122018
From what I remember...

The Maidens just started existing one day. They were the clear craftsmanship of the Primordials, so they took their existence as a sign that they would one day build them in the future, and that their rulership of Creation would be unquestioned.

The Primordials as a whole... or just The Ebon Dragon, it is a bit unclear, created the Unconquered Sun to illuminate the world in a gentler way than Ligier (and maybe Theion's other Fetich?) did. UCS was a chump at the time, so The Shadow of the Dragon got really buff and everpresent due to UCS casting shadows with his light (where Theion's Hearts simply shined through everything), and Theion took pity on him, powering him the fuck up with his own unbridled Perfection. This later bit him in the ass.

Luna was made by Oramus taking many- MANY- impossible moon gods from the Beyond and placing them in a jar, so that the greatest would seduce, devour, or otherwise assimilate all the others and become the best lunar deity possible for Creation. This was partly done for Luna's regular duties of fucking the Wyld's shit up and protecting Creation from Fae, but also partly done so that she could seduce Gaia and keep her tied to Creation with that hot bod.

...I think. Might be getting some stuff confused due to Luna seducing Gaia with the Moonsilver Pantaloons.
>>
>>53122097
Autobot made the prototype being that he'd base Jadeborn on, and the other Primordials stole, tore this prototype apart, and then based humans on him.

Autobot nor this prototype hate humans for it, though. They both kind of like them for this kinship they have. The prototype hates Exalted for some reeason, though.
>>
File: Lets go on a journey.jpg (716KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Lets go on a journey.jpg
716KB, 2560x1600px
>>53122097
Yes, but this first race was not Humans. They were more akin to Dwarves, or the Dwemer from Elder Scrolls.

>>53122135
Aye.

>>53122136
During this time period other Mortal races came into being, the only ones of note being the Lintha(children of Kimbery), and the Dragon Kings, who were only 'Mortal' in a very specific sense. The Dragon Kings ruled Creation, ruling the other Mortals. They were the favored of Sol Invictus, and he was their primary God. But also during this time...conflict began to brew between the Primordials, and the Gods. Primarily the Incarne. Here the canon waffles. Some records say the Incarne became disgusted with how mercurial the Primordials were, how they destroyed vast amounts of Creation, butched mortals, or did whatever they wanted with no regards to the consequences. On the other hand, some records state the Incarne hungered for the Games of Divinity, and sought those with everything else mere excuses. Never the less they came to desire to overthrow the Primordials, but they could not. One of the fundamental Laws of Creation was that the Created could not disobey their Creators. They Incarne could attack, but the second they were ordered to stand down they would be forced to.

Autobot though had grown more angered by his 'siblings', the love he was shown by Humanity only served to highlight his mistreatment at the hands of the other Primordials. He heard the Incarne's plan, and came to them. He would craft something that would allow the Law of Obedience to be broken. But they would need another Primordial to back them if they wanted to have a chance. So Autobot went to work in inventing the Exaltations. The 'Alchemicals' are actually a proto-type of the Exaltation we are familiar with. But he crafted them, perfect things that could attach to a Human, for Autobot loved humanity, soul and enhance it. While Autbot did this the Incarne sought allies, they found only one. When Luna seduced Gaia to their side.
>>
>>53122257
He was literally incapable of thinking other people's opinions mattered, but the opinions he did have were pretty swell.
Shame about the whole inversion business.
>>
>>53122018
Wasn't Theion basically their omnipotent god-king whose word was absolute? ...why didn't they let him put the magic growth element in Creation, exactly?
>>
>>53122265
Because fuck the Incarne?
>>
>>53122281
Probably something like the Spiral Nemesis.
High amounts of essence use already destabilizes the foundation of creation, throwing even more at the problem would have probably turned it into spaghetti.
>>
>>53122257
In fairness, I think he wanted it because it would make him look even cooler if they evolved and still obeyed him.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>53122260

>Foodfight

I'll just throw that on the list first since it's so hilarious.

>>53122252

>It's official then. Zerakule, meet your new mom!
>>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>Don't be so overly dramatic. You told me before that you calling him dad was a joke anyways.
>>THAT'S NOT THE POINT! THE POINT IS NOW I'LL HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOU TWO BEING ALL ROMANTIC AND SHIT WITH EACH OTHER FOR THE REST OF MY EXISTENCE!
>Such a child. Hehehe.

Roll list
1.Futurama
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
4.Penny Dreadful
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.Batman TAS
8.Foodfight

Queue: Predator, Supcom
>>
>>53122289
Maybe? It could just be him being butthurt about the oaths the Exalted made the Jadeborn swear after the battle out of paranoia, though. These same oaths tore the Jadeborn apart and split their power among three different castes too.
>>
>>53122252
>>53122316
Best love story ever 10/10.
>>
File: Solar1.png (1MB, 895x727px) Image search: [Google]
Solar1.png
1MB, 895x727px
>>53122281
It was up for vote, and while he wanted it to exist, he didn't want to force the issue.

>>53122273
And so Autobot came to the Incarne with his creations. His 10,720 Exaltations. 300 were given to Sol Invictus to empower with his own Perfection. 300 were given to Luna to empower with her own changing nature. 20 given to each of the Sisters of Fate, 6 sisters in all(some texts claim a brother, but that doesn't matter for this story right now). 2,000 each given to the Elemental Dragons, each one a Third-Circle Deva of Gaia. These became the Solars, the Lunars, the Sidereals, and the Dragonblooded. Each crafted to serve a specific purpose. The Solars would rule as the Kings of Creation when the war was over, the Lunars would be their right hand and were bound to them, the Sidereals would be assistants to the Sisters and advisors to the Solars, and the Dragonblooded would be the armies the Solars would wield.

They made their Exalted, and then they waited. They took time to teach and train them before the war would begin, to allow the Dragonblooded to breed and increase their numbers. They made excuses to the Primordials, they were 'just' empowered Mortals, used to help the Incarne in their duties. But eventually the war began. It was a brutal, terrible war. Creation was forever scared by it. Many a land-scape in Creation is the result of this war, as things were torn apart or blasted away.

But eventually, the Exalted began to win. They began to KILL Primordials, beings that could not die, that had no concept of Death. It was in this moment that Theion doubted, when he saw his subjects being slain he doubted himself for just a moment. And that doubt was all the Exalted needed to bring him down. Theion, at the suggestion of SWLiHN, surrendered. Him and the remaining Primordials were convinced they would be treated fairly if they surrendered. They were wrong. The Exalted tortured and mutilated the Primordials, twisted them into the Yozi we know today.
>>
>>53122105
>•A bank to store stuff.
Already got it.
>•Ability to repair damage by paying for repairs & have gear restored to new.
Already got it TECHNICALLY, but will restate it in the Auto-Hammer item just to be clear.
>•Restocking health & mana pots
Got it.
>•More waifus/husbandos
WHYDOYOUTHINKTHECOMPANIONSPAGEISSOHUGE.
>>
File: 1418533828128-0.gif (288KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
1418533828128-0.gif
288KB, 360x359px
>>53122386
>implying nox is real
>implying nocturnals aren't shit fanon.
I'm onto you justice
>>
File: Abyssal 1.jpg (118KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal 1.jpg
118KB, 1200x900px
>>53122441
In like the idea, sue me. Besides 2 Sidereals per circle makes more sense than 1.6.

>>53122386
Theion became Malfeas, and the Theion-To that dwelled within his World Body became Vitriol. The Yozi were then bound in their Surrender Oaths, like chains they could never hope to break, and were shoved into their King, as a prison.

Also I realized I skipped a bit, during the war one of the Sisters of Fate died, and those 20 Sidereal exaltations were lost forever.

Anyway, the Exalted had one. The Celestal Gods left Creation proper for Yu-shan, what had been the home of the Primordials, leaving the Blessed Isle for the Exalted. But something was happening that no one would be able to comprehend the consequences of for millennia. The Neverborn, the dead Primordials, were beginning to go into a deep Slumber, and with their final moments of wakefulness they cast a Curse at the architects of their destruction, the Incarne. But the Incarne were far too powerful for this Curse, and they deflected it. What they did not realize was that the Curse sought out the next best target, the beings filled with the Essence of the Incarne. The Exalted.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>53122316

Perks: 650
Dead Strong (Free)
Sense of Wonder (150)
Quick Study (300)
An Inner Clockwork (200)

Stuff: 350
Wardrobe (50)
Cigarette Holder (50)
Long Coat (100)
Companion Imports (150)

Zerakule: Explorer, Survivor, Man of Action.

Flare: Doctor, Surgeon, Modern Prometheus.

>>Does this count as incest now since I'm technically your mother now?
>>NO! STOP IT!
>Oh relax, the origin doesn't make us any more or less related.
>>THANK ALMIGHTY.
>>So then, can you still?
>Slime Elemental Skin says yes, yes I can.
>>Marvelous~
>>I'M GOING TO GO FIND AN ANCIENT LOST TOMB IN AFRICA!
>Have fun my boy!
>>Because we sure will~
>>TALLY HO! AS FAR AWAY AS I CAN GO!

Roll list
1.Futurama
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
4.Predator
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.Batman TAS
8.Foodfight

Queue: Supcom
>>
>>53122344
I try. '<
>>
>>53122018
Sol was created when The Dragon's Shadow (the Ebon Dragon as a Pimordial) talked to Theion about a neat idea had for this super cool being of holy light that would kick tons of ass and be awesome, which Theion readily agreed to. So those two, with some help from others I don't recall, made Sol by stoking a fire until it was too hot even for Theion to touch.

TDS' motivation for this was probably that, since even then his power was defined by contrasts, creating a being of powerful purity and light would help define him and make him even stronger too.

Anyway, Luna was made when Gaia and some other Primordials decided they needed a super monster that was really good at killing Rashka. So they made a pocket dimension where they caused countless beasts to be born and have to fight and fuck to survive through countless eons, and they took the last standing create and made it Luna. The other Pimordials also interfered and made sure the result would be sexy and charm Gaia so she'd stop wandering around the Wyld so much and stay in creation.

The Five Maidens literally appeared out of nowhere one day. The Primordials assumed it was time travel and one of them must have made them in the future and sent them back, but nobody could figure out anything beyond that. It seriously creeped them out.

And that's where Incarnae come from.
>>
What would happen if you went into Creation with a perk that caused Fate to unravel around you?
>>
>>53122441
But, Nox CAN be real, if you want him to be. Unless they later went and said MoEP: Sidereals' little bit on what Oversight actually is doesn't fly no more. Then I guess I'll sit in the fuckboy corner or something.

Him actually getting Exaltations of his own is a bit too much into assumption territory tho.
>>
>>53122386
Wait, the Elemental Dragons are Gaia's Souls?

Does that mean that elementals are really just demons?
>>
>>53122533
Bad things.
Things like a traveller at an intersection deciding to go left and right at the same time.
Or someone falling off their house but also not simultaneosly.
People turning into ducks. Mass hysteria.

Fate in exalted is causality. I guess you could wank it so that you'd be outside of fate and that you'd also make anyone around you also outside of fate.
That's not so bad, but you should be careful that you don't fall asleep in one place and end up at the top of a mountain 20 miles away.
>>
>>53122386
>Him and the remaining Primordials were convinced they would be treated fairly if they surrendered. They were wrong. The Exalted tortured and mutilated the Primordials, twisted them into the Yozi we know today.
Is there literally anyone in Exalted that isn't shit?
>>
>>53122570
... Well shit.
>>
File: 1476983008848.png (276KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476983008848.png
276KB, 1000x1000px
>>53122556
Yes
No, Elementals are closer to Gods than Demons/Devas.

>>53122493
>I wrote 'one' rather than 'won'
Just shoot me now.

So the Solars came to be the rulers of Creation, the God-Kings. Above even the Dragon Kings, and Mankind became the favored race of Sol Invictus. Now it is not 100% clear WHY, but it was around this point in time that Autobot left Creation, taking a large number of Humans with him. Some say it was due to guilt, some say it was because he feared the Exalted would betray him like so many of his creations, as the Exalted's capabilities had already grown beyond his wildest dreams. In game-mechanics terms he had intended for them to cap at Essence 5, there were Essence 6-7 Solars by the end of the war. But he left, hoping to never return.

The Solars ruled a Utopia, for a time. They advanced Technology via Magi-tech to an amazing degree, and most had a very high quality of life. They even forged the 'Reality Engines', designed to make more Creation from the Wyld, the name given to the original Chaos.

But the Great Curse began to effect the Solars more and more. Men who had, perhaps too much, love for bloodshed began looking for excuses to kill. Women who were known to break down in tears at the sight of evil began to weep endlessly, with little stop. One man who liked to blame others for his own mistake developed Charms designed to mind-fuck people into thinking his own cruelty was their fault. This was noticed, especially by the Sidereals who advised the Solars, and the Dragonblooded who served them.

Eventually it got too much, the Solars were going absolutely mad, and many of the Lunars weren't much better. So a plan was hatched. Sadly, the Sidereals were not free from the Great Curse. One aspect of this curse was simple 'the more Sidereals who come together on a plan, the worse it will go'. All 100 remaining Sidereals came together for this plan. It went about as well as you might expect
>>
Changelog:
>'Bring Out Veronica' is reworded
>'Symbiotic Home' is buffed
>'Zero Matter Supply' clarified
>'Staff of the Living Tribunal' and 'Brazier of Bom'Galiath' clarified
>'Suit Up' and 'Reveal the Magic' clarified to let you make items from scratch instead of requiring you buy something
>Relic table finished
>Drawbacks finished
>End Choice and Notes with Capstone Boosters finished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kwlr1ckiM4
>>
>>53122595
Autobot is chill if autistic.
I'm sure there's a few background characters that aren't awful.
>>
Shop from Undertale combined with Insured from Animal Crossing. Alongside Spanner in the Works and Perfect Communication Skills from Worm.

Am I safe during Golden Morning?
>>
>>53122533
Exalted "fate" isn't completely the same thing as those perks. Mostly fate in Exalted is causality, making sure Newton's third law doesn't turn around and fuck itself in the ass and the whole world start suffering a TES style Dragon Break.
>>
>>53122640
Nope.

Never.

NEVER SAFE ENOUGH.
>>
>>53122614
Fuck yeah
>>
>>53122612
So the Immaculate Faith has been worshipping demons this whole time?

...how do I prove this without a shadow of a doubt to the whole world?
>>
>>53122614
May need a title but otherwise this is looking amazing, reading through it now
>>
File: Warhammer 40k.png (68KB, 338x329px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer 40k.png
68KB, 338x329px
>>53122595
You'd be surprised.

>>53122678
Gaia isn't a Yozi, so they are technically Devas still. And no one will believe you, seriously.

>>53122612
The Sidereals went among the most influential Dragonblooded, spreading seeds of Sedition. Finally the plan came together. The Sidereals attacked Lytek, God of Exaltations. The God who's job was to clean the Exaltations after their user died, so memories did not transmit to the next Exalt. Then the Dragons stuck, they assassinated the Masters. They attacked any Lunars who fought back as well. Some Lunars fought to the death for their beloved, others ran, and some even helped slay their Solar Mate. The Sidreals in Lytek's office then captured the Solar Exaltations in a box of Jade, before casting it into the darkest pit they could find.

But they did not realize the enemies they had spawned with this action. During the "1st Age", the time the Solars ruled, a group of Twilight Caste had gone into the Underworld and partially awoke the Neverborn from their slumber, to learn Necromancy. The half-awake Neverborn reached out to the newly dead Solars, and made an offer. About 10 Solars accepted, these became the Deathlords. Ghosts that still had some of the power of their Solar Exaltation, along with new powers provided by the Neverborn. They wanted nothing less than complete vengeance, even if it meant the total annihilation of Creation and all who dwelled within.
>>
>>53122612
>there were Essence 6-7 Solars by the end of the war.
...they were only Essence 6-7 at the end of the War? And they already were beating up the creator deities?

How bullshit is max Essence?
>>
File: burn_them_all.gif (480KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
burn_them_all.gif
480KB, 400x226px
>>53118070
Toxic jungle you say?
Mutant Insects you say?

Azula, my dear, we have work to do.
>>
>>53122614
This the final copy? Loving some of those drawbacks btw.
>>
>>53122667
How do I into safety anon?
>>
How exactly did the Primordials make the gods? With Sorcery? Could you replicate that?
>>
File: 1277702103650.png (27KB, 191x199px) Image search: [Google]
1277702103650.png
27KB, 191x199px
>>53122752
Final copy, yes.

>>53122685
I'll probably do something about that, but in the meantime this is 100% jumpable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsa4SyMQODQ
>>
File: Red.jpg (49KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Red.jpg
49KB, 375x523px
>>53122700
They were intended to beat the Primoridals at Essence 5. Also Primoridals are 'puzzle bosses'. they ALL have a massive glaring weak point that even a Mortal could take advantage of, the trick is finding that weak point.

>>53122698
So the Dragonblooded became the rulers of Creation, the Sidereals retreating to Yu-Shan, and the Lunars having fled into the Wyld to escape the purge. But the Deathlords hungered for vengeance, and eventually a method was devised. A great disease, capable of bringing down Exalted and Gods was crafted. The Great Contagion. It wiped out over 90% of Creation's population, supposedly. And it never would happened if the Sidereals hadn't come together to plot the usurpation.

These deaths weakened Creation to an insane degree, and the Raksha, who so HATED the abomination that was Creation, took advantage. Rallying behind an Ishvara they invaded, unweaving Creation as they went. Gods fled before them en-mass, finding their way to Yu-shan to beg for aid. Only to be thrown into slums. It seemed like all was lost, like Creation would be undone. Funny how it only happened due to 100 Sidereals all coming together.

But the day was saved, by one young Dragonblooded woman. A woman of scarlet hair went into Mt.Meru and found the Sword of Creation, and ancient weapon. That DEVASTATED the invading Raksha. With this Sword, and her feats, she proclaimed herself Empress over Creation, and the Dragonblooded. So came to be the Scarlet Empress.
>>
>>53122441
Nocturnals?
>>
File: 1440364679863.jpg (34KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1440364679863.jpg
34KB, 644x644px
>>53122700
It's a white wolf game.
If a power stat is over 6 it's nebulously defined and also total bullshit.
Not suited for play without serious tweaking on the guy running the games part at least.

If you want specifics on what essence 10 can do for an exalt then you're out of luck because it's barely touched on beyond stat caps. It's not really a level of power the game expects you to be able to reach. The first age guys didn't even go that far.
>>
File: Exalted.png (784KB, 498x545px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted.png
784KB, 498x545px
>>53122782
The Scarlet Empress, and her Empire, only truly took hold in the Blessed Isle, having far less power outside of it. But Creation was, relatively, calm for a time.

But the Deathlords, with the aid of The Ebon Dragon, who was once The Dragon's Shadow, hatched a plot. They sought out the Jade Prison, and broke it open. Snatching as many Solar Exaltations as they could, exactly 150 of them. They split them, 100 to the Deathlords, 50 to The Yozi. 150 Solar exaltations flew free, to find new hosts.

So begins Exalted, as we know it.

I skipped over some things, like the Shogunate, and simplified others. But that's the history of Creation in a nutshell.
>>
File: 1493588213701.png (159KB, 798x785px) Image search: [Google]
1493588213701.png
159KB, 798x785px
>>53122782
>>
>>53122640
... depends where your shop is and whether Zion notices your shop is miraculously still standing if he happens to nuke the city/county/state it was in.

But with the latter two perks you could perhaps prevent the Golden Morning from happening in the first place.
>>
>>53122825
>Deathlords,

You mean Neverborn right.
>>
>>53122838
The Neverborn don't plan very much, they are still half-asleep. The Deathlords do most of the planning for them.

>>53122827
I'm sorry! It was the only half-decent image of a redhead I have!
>>
>>53122848
Yeah but weren't the Deathlords made FROM Solars first.
>>
>Just get a brand new huge jump
>People can't take one minute out of talking about exalted to respond to it
Kind of starting to see why people call it cancer with how you ungrateful fucks behave.
>>
>>53122854
The Deathlords are of Solars who died in the Usurpation, see >>53122698

Deathknights are Abyssal Exalted, different thing from the Deathlords.
>>
>>53122782
That's both entirely unplayable and 100% anti fun if it does manage to hit the field.
Who made this card? Why did they think land destruction should be a net positive effect?
Why did they think someone would ever be able to cast an 8 mana walker?
>>
>>53122856
It takes a while to actually read a jump.
It doesn't take a while to keep posting a conversation that was already being followed.
You just want to make people upset, but if you're going to do that you should at least try and make some sense.
>>
>>53122875
Jumper planeswalker cards were never intended to be played in an actual game.
>>
File: My Card.jpg (48KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
My Card.jpg
48KB, 375x523px
>>53122875
I don't remember who made it. It was just a fun thing that they made of several namefags.
Including mine.
>>
>>53122595
That's kind of the point, that any claims to being better than the Primordials were shattered when they were so cruel in victory.

I mean, you literally have Cecelyne surrendering first in the hopes that she would inspire other Primordials to surrender and hopefully get the Mortals and Gods to negotiate. She was mutilated and tortured.

Later you had her sister SWLiHN surrender, and convince her and Cecelyne's brother Theion to do the same under the premise that they could convince the Mortals and Gods that the Primordials should be spared and simply given useful positions in the hierarchy under the Incarnae. She was mutilated and tortured. Hell this betrayal cost them extra hard, because when they were sealing SWLiHN inside her beloved big brother's asshole, she struck out and smashed three of her orbs, thus obliterating 90% of creation.
>>
File: 1395592767683.gif (994KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1395592767683.gif
994KB, 500x375px
>>53122856
Eh. We're in autosage, and it's also super late. It's kind of expected, the point is that it's out.

I'll likely repost it again tomorrow in the new thread. No harm no foul.
>>
>>53122903
I remain disappointed that I didn't get one. Then again if I ever did I'd much rather get Hope Corgi than Voldemort, and it definitely would have been Voldemort back then.
>>
>>53122897
Still you'd think a little design philosophy would have bled through.

>>53122903
>banding
Allright I get it. He was a spicy MTG memelord.
>>
>>53122903
Gold Roger made 'em.
>>
>>53122856
I was asked to spurg the history of Exalted, so I did so. Sorry anon.
>>
>>53122924
Dude.

Dude I know the feeling, but then again I don't think I was even in this community back in the day.

... Actually yeah I came in right around the ti- Fuck. When DID I make Bloody Roar?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>53122517

Origin: Hero

Movie Buff (Free)
Ring Menu (100)
Saw it in a movie once (200)
Practice Makes Perfect (300)

A Bone, a Claw, and a Stick (Free)
Omnitoparion Arsenal (Free)
A Bazooka! (100)
Bugged-Zooka?! (100)
... And his Dog - Zerakule (Free)
Personal Assistant - Flare (200)

Zerakule: Weapon Charge, Part Bloodhound, Dogged Persistence, Good Dog!, Not Yourself Lately, Forget about the cat!.

Flare: Alchemist, Shrewd Trader, Archeologist, Maybe You've Heard Of Me, Formula Formulator.

>>YES! I'M FREE OF YOUR ROMANCE!
>Oh you.
>>Only for a little while, I'm fine with a more... Platonic relationship for now.
>>AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH YOU TWO MAKING KISSY FACES!
>Lucky you, but honestly, it's 90% emotional on my part anyways. So this doesn't really change anything.
>>WHAT!?!
>Especially when I turn into a slime again!
>>GAHHHHH! *Runs off*
>>I wonder how long it'll be before he realizes you were messing with him?
>Dunno, he'll probably wipe out a few species of monster before he decides to come back.

Roll list
1.Futurama
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
4.Predator
5.Supcom
6.R-Type
7.Batman TAS
8.Foodfight

Queue: Gonna need a replacement now.
>>
>>53122493
>during the war one of the Sisters of Fate died
Uranus died?
>>
File: Tomb Kings.pdf (538KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb Kings.pdf
538KB, 1x1px
The next issue of the Weekly Valeria Jump is out! It's time to walk like an egyptian and unzip those birthday suits to show your bony glory.

Tomb Kings is done!
>>
File: Lich Lord.jpg (269KB, 1200x776px) Image search: [Google]
Lich Lord.jpg
269KB, 1200x776px
>>53122935
Right, thank you.

>>53122962
I honestly don't remember who the 6th sister/brother was supposed to be. But they died, and their 20 Exaltations went poof.

>>53122979
>Tomb Kings
>One step closer to Vampire Counts
YES!
>>
>>53122810
Gay homebrew.
>>
I continue to get connection errors while trying to post a build, and I have no idea why. What the fuck, /tg/.
>>
>>53122917
It's late where I am, so I must've glazed over it, but which/is their an option for gaining access to the Armour/Powered Armour Table without buying a Canon Suit?
>>
>>53123026
Happened to me several times now as well. No idea what's up with that.
>>
>>53123034
I added them to the initial options.
>>
File: WarhammerBretonniaArmy_854.jpg (105KB, 350x482px) Image search: [Google]
WarhammerBretonniaArmy_854.jpg
105KB, 350x482px
Next on the production line, it's Bretonnia! This one should only take three days since Brets don't have too much diversity, so only 3-4 origins.

>>53123016
VC are coming after Brets.
>>
>>53123026
Jump #325: Heroes
>The World, when reversed: A great work betrayed.
This is bad. Very, very bad.
>Age: 19
>Location: Madras, India
>Identity: Scientist (-100)
So from the very start, I'm known to be a young geneticist and biologist from the same place that other people researching powers are from. I have a bullseye on my head even before I start anything in this jump, don't I?
>>
>>53122614
>Sokovian Accord Drawback
>Government kidnaps mother of a transdimensional being with the powers of a god and a very skewed sense morality
>Government officials start coming down with a case of Sentient Skeleton Syndrome, symptoms include the infected's skeleton ripping off the meat suit covering it

"If you let my mother go now I'll kill you before your family so you won't hear their screams. If you don't I will consume their souls and yours after 10 years of torture."

No one touches Jumper's momma and continues to exist in any form.
>>
>>53123049
Okay so that part worked. The fuck.

Moving right along.
>Drawbacks: Brain Power (+400), The Company (+400)
I'm not sure what's worse. The fact that the Company is consolidating their control of Evo's to use them to get at me, or the fact that Sylar is doing the same and cutting a bloody path through the Company and its assets to get at me and get all the power he can in so doing.

>Genetic Biology (Free, Scientist)
19 year old with two PhD's. The Company is going to be looking askance at me before they realize just what I am.

>I Can Fix It (1550, Scientist)
I mean I could already do this with magic, and PROBABLY with science to a certain extent, but damned if I'm not going to catalog every single genetic disease I can find and distribute cures from here on out.

>Evolution (1250, Scientist)
And this is how we solve the hero gap. Find worthy people. Give them powers that are of value. Combined with the Catalyst and the Gemini Formula I should have everything I need.

>The Catalyst (650)
Note to self: Go to Worm, Cauldron, give Cauldron the Catalyst, and get them cranking out super heavies as quickly as possible since Case 53's will no longer be a factor.

>Gemini Formula (350, Scientist)
Oh the fun I shall have with this. It can only use a single power? Then I'll have to make sure that power can do as much as reasonably possible, though the intention is to include at least a mild healing factor. No claws though. Those are silly.

>Fellow Heroes (50)
I'll need my companions to help. It's not a happy place we've come to.
>>
>>53122958
MCU.
>>
>>53123064
Across the world, five teenagers (who may or may not be with attitude) gain elementally-aligned rings, a sense of where each is, and the knowledge that they can be something... more.
Five bullets solve this problem. Four Company agents now wear rings, but no one can get the ring of Heart to work.

Across the world, a number of people wake up with foreign tongues in their mind, and find they have the ability to transmute matter, uplift animals as their familiars, and create tools to manipulate eldritch energies readily.
The Company rapidly identifies and press-gangs them. The willing are rewarded. The unwilling have their minds... changed, through one means or another.

Across the world, a musical language embeds itself in sleeping minds, and in a distant corner of the ocean, a tower begins to grow toward the heavens.
The Tower is destroyed a week into its growth by ten megaton hydrogen bomb and news reports indicate that a small meteor impacted in the Pacific. Without it, Song Magic is inert.

Across the world, in dark corners, rituals speak of dark obscenities and for the first time in memory are answered by a mark burnt into their skin and arcane energies abruptly at their disposal.
They are warned to run, and given the means to defend themselves. None who defect, whether willingly or not, are able to further harness their power.

Across the world, many find themselves suddenly inspired to invent things that they never had imagined before.
The morning news pokes fun at insane inventions, and the inventors are either brought into the fold or quietly disappeared.
>>
File: Vampire Knight 1.jpg (196KB, 1400x988px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Knight 1.jpg
196KB, 1400x988px
>>53123047
>Bretonnia and Vampire Counts
Val, Val, Val. It's like you love me or something.
>>
>>53123073
I tried to approach the Company initially, not realizing the target that was painted on my forehead, and was rewarded with a bullet between the eyes. I stayed in torpor until the coast was clear and left them a false

You know, I tried to give the Company the means to stop hunting me. I really did. The faked death did nothing, despite them verifying that I had no powers by their reckoning. Their meddling nearly saw the United States' eastern seaboard cooked in atomic fire, before I was forced to drop the act in order to deal with it, and WHILE I was doing it they had a small army of Enhanced trying to take me down. I left them behind, but even with my recovery, it took some time for me to heal having my face flash-melted off while someone was trying to break my bones. Goddamn Petrelli's didn't even say thank you.

It helps nothing that the small army apparently was followed back to where they were staying by Sylar, and his first kill was someone with super speed. The second was someone with telekinesis. After that, well, the conclusion was foregone. He tracked me down not long after that, and he gave me a fight nearly as formidible as the Company's army.

I didn't expect him to survive, as the first time I killed him he seemed to stop once I punctured his heart. The second time, a year later, I had cut his head in half. The third time I was rather frustrated and simply atomized his head with a railgun as soon as I saw him.

When he came back a fourth time, while I was dealing with the Company's men in their headquarters, I clocked up, handed him a nuclear bomb, and teleported out.

He came back a few times more, because he'd found a time traveller to kill. Fortunately he was fixated on me, trying for the most opportune time to kill me without killing a paradox - luckily he did not decide to travel back in time beyond a couple of months. In the end, atomizing him fully didn't do it, as he used time travel shenanigans to escape, recover, and try again.
>>
>>53122547
He really shouldn't get Exaltations, since the entire idea was that he was stupidly loyal to the Primordials and even Venus couldn't seduce him to the side of the rebellion, instead just distracting him long enough for the others to gang up and kill him before binding his soul to the loom so it'd keep functioning.
>>
>>53123089
The last time he tried, I forcefully injected him with an agent that deprived him of powers. Permanently. And then I locked him in an abandoned and sealed Atlas missile silo with fifty years' worth of MREs and wished him well.

As for the Company... they reorganized to a cell structure after a while. I had to find every individual who was not an Enhance, scan their minds to get any information I could about other cells, and then mindwipe and/or kill them depending on their level of resistance and exposure to other powers... tag the survivors to track them just in case, and then find the NEXT cell to repeat the process. Primatech. Deveaux. NuTech. The Linderman Group. Pharmatech. The list goes on.

At least at the end of the decade, they couldn't threaten anyone ever again.

Incidentally, Sylar dug himself out of the missile silo, by the way, and got his hands on as much magical mojo as he could find in two years of searching, before he came for me right at the end. I burned two one-up's dealing with his re-powered self, before Ceci fucking threw him into the sun and we called it a day.

That sociopathic piece of crap probably would have done all of that WITHOUT the drawback, anyway.
>>
File: Excited Squeal.gif (475KB, 237x185px) Image search: [Google]
Excited Squeal.gif
475KB, 237x185px
>>53122614
>Sees 40 pages
Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!
>>
File: 1359477541790.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1359477541790.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>53122874
Reminder that the splatbooks claim that Abyssals can one day grow to overcome the Deathlords and even the Neverborn ala Infernals with Demons and Yozi, yet all Deathlords are 8-10 Essence, have all Solar charms, all Abyssal charms, and all Ghost Arcanoi, whereas Abyssals only have their own charms.
>>
>>53123075
That looks retarded.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>53122958

Origin: Defector

Perks: 900
He Came From Planet Earth (Free)
The Traitor Times (100)
Walking on Sunshine (100)
Supuriorty Through Understanding (200)
My Only Desire is to Help (200)
Blood Drenched Path (300)

Stuff: 100
Earth Encyclopedia (Free)
Comrades - Zerakule, Flare (100)

Zerakule: Child Soldier, Walking on Sunshine, Like Living Ice, Eighteen Months of Physical Therapy, Odin.

Flare: Royalty, Aldnoah, The Tallest of Poppies, War In peace, Universal Activation Factor.

>Fuck it let's be a third faction.
>>SURE, WHY NOT?
>>Ah, a classic coup. Robotic Dragons again?
>Indeed. I've gotten quite good at it if I'm being honest, I think I'll set up in the asteroid belt. One solid Greater Teleport and we'll be their in a jiffy!
>>I'M GONNA BE A SPACE CONQUEROR!
>>By the way, we're going to have to work on getting you my Universal Activation Factor~
>I'm looking forwards to it~
>>GROSS! DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT IN FRONT OF ME!

Roll list
1.Futurama
2.Marvel Cinematic Universe
3.Bee Movie
4.Predator
5.Supcom
6.R-Type
7.Batman TAS
8.Foodfight

Queue: Getting tired, will probably go to bed soon.
>>
>>53123176
Well yeah of course they can. They can turn back into solars if they try hard enough.
>>
>>53122782
Don't forget that it was two of the Deathlords who invited those Raksha in first place, because the Contagion was dying down and they were worried people would manage to survive it and develop immunity. Their impatience literally cost them victory.
>>
>>53123018
Like Jumpchain?
>>
>>53123261
Gayer.
>>
>>53122856
I hate Marvel.
>>
>>53122614
So buying Terrigenesis means you know how to recreate the Kee experiments and make Inhumans in other jumps?
>>
>>53123047
Can I be a Damsel again?
>>
>>53123287
So don't jump it and take Naruto instead.
>>
>>53123296
Yes.
>>
Old Question, does anyone have a copy or working link to the Endless Space Jump's WIP?
>>
>>53123251
Solars would still be weaker than Deathlords do to Deathlords having all of their charms too.
>>
>>53123301
Of course, that's one of the three origins currently in the jump.
>>
>>53123303
I'm just telling him why I'm not talking about it instead.
>>
>>53123305
Neat.

Do you run the risk of them dying like what happened when Hive was trying?
>>
>>53122614
>reading it now
... fwiw, I just heard the Location paragraph in the Architect's voice.

>LMD Schematics
... basically, these are fully sapient androids? Kinda the MCU's version of Bladerunner's Replicants or Battlestar Galactica's Hybrids?
>>
>>53123323
On a scale from 1 to 'awesome', how awesome is Grail Knight gonna be?

On a related note, am I gonna be able to purchase my own flappy-horse?
>>
File: absolutely mad.jpg (618KB, 1201x884px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely mad.jpg
618KB, 1201x884px
>>53122782
...Wow, man, that was actually pretty great. Nice work.

Also, PIC-FUCKING-RELATED I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED TO GO BACK AND STOP THAT SHIT FROM HAPPENING

Primordial War end-jump/jump when?
>>
>>53122614
>>53123305
If you buy both 'Bulk it Up' and 'Slim it Down' do they just cancel out, or do you get a situational-sized armor?

If I fuse regular and power armor +Modular & Recall, could I have the regular armor act as a jumpsuit, with the power pieces assembling over it, or does it have to become a single, solid suit?
>>
>>53123373
I've been looking forward to doing the Knight origin of Bretonnia ever since I started doing these Warhammer jumps, so I'm hoping I can make it pretty freaking awesome all over, particularly Grail Knights.

Horses will be a plenty.

Honestly at one point I was almost tempted to make a horse origin just to have 4 origins but thought it best to stay with stuff that wasn't nuts
>>
>>53122614
How fast is the "Flying" option for Relics?
>>
>>53123389
That pic is starting to look like some Cookie Clicker Grandmapocalypse shit. It's weirding me out.
>>
File: Knight3.jpg (329KB, 1280x1838px) Image search: [Google]
Knight3.jpg
329KB, 1280x1838px
>>53123389
Thank you for the compliment.

And yeah, shit is bad. One of the themes of Exalted is "Shit is terrible, BUT YOU CAN FIX IT!"

>>53123425
Hooray!

Flappy-Horses for everyone!

That origin sounds amusing
>>
>>53123447
I always thought it looked like some Eldritch head blazing past the rings of some gas giant.
>>
>>53123242

According to all known laws of Aviation (Free)
Bee Movie Script (100)
Bee Movie Compilations (200)
Jumpchain but Every Time they say Jumper it gets faster (300)

Bee Movies (Free)
Companion Imports - Zerakule 100, Flare 300 (400)

Zerakule: Bee, Jumper Larry King, Ya Like Jazz?, Honey.

Flare: Human, Career, Bee-stiality, Beeautiful, Apartment.

>>OH ALLMIGHTY SHE CHOSE HER PERKS FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP!
>And I... Am rather surprised.
>>Oh? Didn't think I wouldn't take the obvious interspecies perks?
>Honestly I was expecting you to go Bee and Zerakule to go Bloodsucker, so you could get downscaling along with your upscaling.
>>Aww~ Not every jump has to be power gamed Puddly~
>>MY EXISTENCE IS PAIN. AT LEAST I HAVE THIS COOL VOICE THAT GOES WELL WITH MY CURRENT ONE.
>I don't recognize it, what's it from?
>>OH, IT'S JUST THE VOICE OF AN INCREDIBLE CHARACTER FROM A SHOW ABOUT A FOOOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR WIELDING A MAGIC SWORD! OR, WELL, THE ACTOR'S VOICE.
>Neat.
>>Speaking of neat, can we borrow some of that honey you have?
>>I DON'T CARE JUST LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!

Roll list
1.Futurama
2.Marvel Cinematic Universe
4.Predator
5.Supcom
6.R-Type
7.Batman TAS
8.Foodfight

Queue: Need a three slot. Now I'm definitely going to log off for the night,
>>
>>53122614
Just to be clear, we get a relic custom/import and the same for armor for free?
>>
>>53123447
Cookie Clicker jump when?
>>
>>53122614
>no Eye of Aggomoto option
Aww
>>
>>53123075
His asymmetrical appearance triggers me.
And it is impractical.
He has one arm that would function as a wing and is otherwise useless, which naturally hinders has swordsmanship.
But since he ONLY has one wing, he can't fucking fly either.
Why? What god would be this needlessly, pointlessly cruel and inefficient? WHY?
>>
>>53123574
>God
>Behind Vampires
>As opposed to Satan
You didn't think this through did you?
>>
>>53123539
Well, it'd have to be a jump about manually becoming a cookie entrepreneur. You know, really dive into the fluff, start out baking cookies, then hire grandmas to bake cookies, then create cookie farms and so on.
So whenever someone wants to figure out how that'd work in terms of perks, I guess.
>>
>>53123591
>he doesn't know about the vampire god
Do you have a moment to talk about La Magra? Or Molag Bol? Or Dracula?
>>
>>53123633
So basically, the assholes who'd totally design a vampire to look like that if they wanted to dick with a poor bastard?
>>
>>53123509
Warhammer Fantasy Tomb Kings.
>>
>>53123633
Who?
A massive asshole who enjoys the suffering of others.
Varies on the setting, but usually enjoys the suffering of others.
>>
>>53122614
>You can draw upon sources of power that many would find corrupting or overwhelming with nary an issue, and over time you could learn to mix these corrupting energies to create a more potent magical source.

Does this work for internal sources of corruption, or just sources of power that you call upon? It's based on Ice Shadow and the Dark Ones, right? What exactly did you have in mind with "mixing corrupting energies"? Can't think of any examples in the MCU off the top of my head, is it just magical energies in general?
>>
>>53123591
Caine. First Vampire

oWoD ring a bell.
>>
>>53123677
Nossies
Malks
Salubris
Assamites

all are pointlessly cruel
>>
>>53123425
How many more Warhammer Fantasy jumps are you making?
>>
>>53123713
Unless someone else claims them, like with lizardmen and Orcs/Goblins, all of them.
>>
>>53122614
>Sensory Filters
Does anyone know of a jump that gives you this as a perk rather than as an Armor mod?
>>
>>53123669
>Ice Shadow and the Dark Ones
What do Exalted band names have to do with the MCU.
>>
>>53123710
I ran Assamite I like the clan for what they are. and for what you can RP their Camarilla branch into being
>>
>>53123722
Even Chaos?

And whose making Lizardmen?
>>
>>53123756
I'd probably split Chaos into Beastmen, Warriors and Daemons but yeah, eventually I intend to do them too. I'm mostly going in order of my faves but I generally like them all. Cept High Elves. But they still have some cool stuff so I'd be happy to do em anyway.

CCDT.
>>
>>53123723
Hmm... Not that I recall. Dark Souls and Tales of Symphonia have something Bell Tolls and Lifeless Being, but they only allow you to mute your senses rather than regulate input. Might be sufficient for your needs? Other than that, just sufficient body control? You could maybe make it as a Really Minor Meta/Rainmaker/Misc. Meta power from PS238?
>>
>>53123764
I look forward to high elves though
>>
>>53123771
Well, I'll strive to do my best for them as always if I get to them and no one else has,
>>
File: The Council of Thirteen.jpg (1MB, 2172x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The Council of Thirteen.jpg
1MB, 2172x1000px
>>53123764
>Beastmen
Keep talking Val. I'm just getting happier.

Are you gonna do, THEM?!
>>
>>53123785
Skaven? Heck yeah, Skaven are great little bastards. Like I said, I plan to do anything not claimed by someone else. I find these to be quick and easy to make and every race generally has lots of variety so I don't get bored.
>>
>>53123771
Bah the Druchii are superior.
>>
>>53123798
YES! I get rifles that shoot warpstone!
And Flappy-Horses!
And whatever you're gonna put in Vampire Counts!
And Beastmen!

Oh today is just GREAT.
>>
>>53123723
Young Justice Toggle would let you turn the dial down on your senses (assuming they're based on perks, not alt-forms or biotech/cybernetics or whatever). Although it might be better to just up your ability to handle sensory input. "I see everything" from Sherlock would likely help, or other more general perks that let you cope with the extra info.
>>
>>53117277
A bit late, but probably multiplicative. Or maybe not quite multiplicative, but instead something like "even as a god, you would find your strength and endurance significantly enhanced", so more of a noticeable boost left to fanwank than something as ridiculous as someone with the strength of Thor gaining proportionate increase in physicality. I mean, it's just physical stats and a transformation, whereas a lot of what it's competing with either scale infinitely, are much more versatile, can be directly improved, or will always be relevant.
>>
>>53122979
>Scarab King
Can it be other desert critters? Like scorpions, or spiders?
>>
>>53123940
Sure.
>>
>>53122979
For the skull drawback, what powers do we lose access to? Do passive physical regeneration and damage nullification still active?
>>
>>53122979
>to emit and exude almost any form of poison on the planet,
By what means and in what manner?
>>
>>53123951
For the skull? Sure, just disables anything that would let you stop being a skull

>>53123974
From your body. Probably in whatever manner the poison is normally found in.
>>
>>53122979
Do you at least some degree of control The Curse of the Mummy? Either its activation or what form it takes?
>>
>>53123016
>Justice
>Wanting to be evil undead and rats
What kind of twisted cosmic justice are you?
>>
>>53123989
I think I must've forgotten to note you can exclude things or people form the effect, but yes you can control when and for whom it does or does not activate. The form it takes? Long as it's nasty, I guess you could choose.

I'll add the activation choice thing in.
>>
>>53123994
My character is devoted to Justice, I'm a manchild and think Vampires and Murderats are cool as heck.
>>
>>53123986
Ah, well, the wording makes it sound almost like you can/must aerosolise it. So would you grow fangs if that's where it's normally found, or a stinger? Do you have to produce it in through normal biochemical means, or is it just created magically/by fiat?

Oh, and this reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask. The Royal Taste-Tester in Majikoi, what exactly constitutes a "poison"? "The dose makes the poison", and all that. Also, does it allow you to alter the concentration while it's still in your body, or would you have to do that manually?
>>
>>53122979
Does Jumper Does Not Serve allow you to be grossly manipulated? Like being thrown telekinetically or dragged off by wires rather than puppeteered?
>>
File: Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg (34KB, 300x373px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg
34KB, 300x373px
>>53122979
Is Tomb Prince meant to evoke pic-related, or is that just a happy coincidence?
>>
File: Wiggle.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Wiggle.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
So what are good ways to weaponise the benis?

there is the horse weiner item from disgaea and in tf2 urine can be used to weaken
>>
>>53124073
It's magic, basically. Blessing of a Goddess. You won't actually mutate to gain venom sacs.

Erm , things traditionally considered poison I guess. Alter the concentration? I guess to an extent you could. Not something crazy like a hundred or thousand times as concentrated though.

>>53124133
Happy coincidence.
>>
>>53124184
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52430446/#52433255
>>
>>53124184
Bean weevil Mosaic organ?

1.Go Czarnian in injustice
2.pickup toggle in young justice
3. Toggle off your required secondary powers and then assume the whole "man of steel woman of tissue paper" thing holds true?
>>
File: Warbat.png (407KB, 670x811px) Image search: [Google]
Warbat.png
407KB, 670x811px
>>53124211
>>53124224

Thanks, now I have a nice shotgun
>>
>>53124184
Well, just last thread there was a suggestion of using hamon to make your dick rock hard and your piss super powerful: >>53110656
>>
What items allow for inter-dimensional travelling?
>>
>>53124184
You can apparently afford up to 8 ranks in endowed, then use it like a whip.
>>
>>53122614
hey red , I'm looking at the continuity drawback and I noticed that since it's divided . It offers the potential to Offer an uneven number of points. Have you considered offering a 50 point drawback as well to balance things Out?
>>
>>53122979
Can anything increase the speed of Nothing Remains Buried Forever? Vast reserves of luck, perhaps?

Does the Eternal Soldier basically apply to all you own, even things you acquire in future jumps?

Soul Guard... Presumably at least some piece of you must remain? Or am I mistaken?

Does Sand Worm apply to other forms of loose/soft soil?

So, barring drawbacks, would Eternal Guardian allow you to remain summoned as a Servant even after spamming your NPs? Would it effectively allow you to stay "topped up" enough to freely use attacks that aren't so much draining to you as your Master?

If you have other abilities that allow you to draw on "spirit realms", can you, personally, benefit from Conduit? Do non-Golems or Golems who switch into an alt-form who take the perk gain a core, or is that just fluff?
>>
>>53124370
Possibly.

It applies to all your gear. It won't work on a a house or ship but it would on any swords or guns you have.

Well, as long as the other guy survives you'll still exist but if there's nothing of you left, it'd be mighty hard to bring you back and so the other guy would probably not have any protection in the meantime.

Long as it's close enough to sand.

No. It'd let you function without a master or a constant stream of energy but if you expend too much energy, you'll be desummoned as a Servant because you being there at all relies on having energy at all.

No, conduit, as it says, does not benefit the user. Just fluff really, perk continues to work even without the core.
>>
>>53124198
Does the K-ON jump last 3 years or the standard 10?
>>
>>53124424
10, you get to go to college too.
>>
File: samson.jpg (3MB, 2448x1959px) Image search: [Google]
samson.jpg
3MB, 2448x1959px
>>53119706

Luther Strode.

Of course, you would end up having Luther come after you... though I'm sure you could get away with it if you were targeting shithole dictatorships or something.
>>
>>53119706
Commorragh,in fact, it is a moral imperative that you do so.
>>
>>53120495

>Southwest

Yeah, only things I can remember there is a caldera full of tribal beast people who think nothing exists outside but Wyld, and one of the possible starting points for the Locust Crusade.

And even in that scenario, the Alchemicals pretty much just went on a beeline to destroy Gem, so there wasn't much description.

Speaking of Gem: The only thing you should do in Gem as a mortal is leave! Nothing good happens in Gem!
>>
>>53124422
Thanks. I have some more questions, if it's not too much trouble.

>It applies to all your gear
Is there a range/time limit to it? Basically, would I need to worry about the effect leaving after extended separation?

>mighty hard
Okay.

>No.
Would it at least replenish you to the point where you're not in constant danger of popping from fatigue?

>No.
Does it connect to the jump's native spirit realm, or is it effectively self-contained?

Would A Creator's Love allow you to dampen enchantments, or does it only apply to physical properties?

Uh, do you still need to obtain stone from quarries with Mountain of Blocks, or does it just... appear?

Does/can Undead Man's Gold apply in other forms?

Does the Entombed Priest count as a Companion?

Sorry if this is getting a bit frustrating, answer as you please.
>>
>>53124422
About the tomb king material import: If something is in such rare quantities it only forms a singular artifact like the Eye of Autocthon or the Moonstone but is still, technically, just a lump of unique physical material would it be a valid import? I wouldn't ask something this silly normally but I recall Nagash built his own pyramid out of warpstone which I understand to be rare meteorites of solidified Chaos.
>>
>>53122614
I'm sorry Red, but I'm going to into powerwanking this one. Too much good stuff not to take.

A few questions as usual:
Does Inert mask or nullify a relic's mystic aura while in the 'powered down' mode?
With Unity's "and likewise be able to sense and manipulate its position around them" does this mean my relic can float or fly around me of its own accord?

>>53122979
Nice. You drinking PowerThirst or something? Also hype for VC.

>>53124184
Have a Parasyte replace it.
>>
>>53124568
The Moonstone might work, but the Eye of Autocthon is probably a machine. Probably. We don't know what it actually looks like, but given that it's associated with Autocthon I'd imagine that its got to have some microcircuitry in there or something. Autocthon isn't the sort to make a super-artifact that's a single homogeneous mass.
>>
>>53124594
I think someone already suggested that. >>53124211
>>
>>53122979
What kind of notes section only has one line?
>>
>>53124607
Isn't it a big pearl? Someone else attached rings to it later?
>>
>>53124635
Nope. As far as I know its appearance isn't described in any of the books, just like how its powers are left ambiguous. No idea where you got the idea it was a pearl. What does Autocthon have to do with pearls?
>>
Is there a list of places where you can import your weapon?
>>
>>53124711
Well, not quite. The Eye is ambiguous in 2E, but First Edition had an entry for it in the Storyteller's Companion. Whether that should be considered canon for the 2E-based jumps we have is up to the individual jumper, but the 2E books do seem to treat it as a more enigmatic thing to let the GM do whatever they want with it.
>>
>>53121102
>you can get the ability to social combat while fighting in the jump itself
Which one is that?
>>
>>53124439
Does "retroactively not existing" count as having "died in the past" for the purposes of Majikoi's The Real Fake? If so, can you gain their memories up to the point you entered the jump? For the purposes of drawbacks where you take the protagonists' place, of course.
>>
>>53124422
It's getting late here, so I'll two more questions for you if you wish to answer them, both regarding A Monument to Time Itself: Is the durability increase static, or proportional (e.g. would a battleship be enhanced to the same degree as a sword)? And does it apply to repairs/modifications you make? If so, to what extent? I was thinking the modifications might count, but probably not the whole object (fixing an engine would give an eternal engine rather than an eternal car, painting a statue would give an incredible durable protective shell, etc.).

Also, thanks, not only for your answers, but also for the jump. Not!Ancient Egypt is probably one of my favorite aesthetics, and as usual, you've done great work. G' night.
>>
>>53124557
Nah, not a problem. Sorry it took a while, had to take care of some personal stuff.

Nah, long as it's gear/equipment stuff, the sort you could fit in an inventory in a game, it's good.

It won't replenish you, that's not the point. It's there to ensure you can survive and continue existing without needing to rely on a specific being's presence or constant energy from them. If you still need to rely on energy to exist, it won't help.

Effectively self contained.

>Creator's love
Sure, long as you built them in yourself or at least designed/planned them yourself.

Just appears. However you usually handle Infinite X options.

>Undead Man's Gold
It can, it can also be turned into jewellery if having it built in isn't to your liking.

No, doesn't count as a companion as long as they are in you. Think Bijuu rules.

Nah, not frustrating, just sorry I took a while to get back

>>53124568
Long as it's a single material, it'll work, even if super rare. It does actually need to be a material on it's own. It can't be an artefact made of a single material.

And yeah, Nagash brought the entire kingdom to ruin with the construction of his pyramid, just from costs and effort to acquire materials.

>>53124594
Power Thirst? Energy drink I guess? If so, nah. Can't stand energy drinks. Maybe a bit of fizzy drink now and then but I mostly like milk, water or juice.

>>53124627
My kind.
>>
>>53122979
Please just leave.
>>
>>53124853
If they retroactively don't exist, there's no DNA for you to be cloned from (Or whatever counts as such for that race) so it won't work there.

>>53124875
Proportional I think. Repairs would not count. Modifications would probably apply only if they were very extensive and only to the modified part. The car engine, if you were basically pulling it apart and remaking half of it, would become an eternal engine and the statue would gain an eternal coat of paint but the statue itself is unaffected.

Glad you like it, I love the aesthetic too.

>>53124890
Ouch.
>>
>>53122979
>A Monument to Time Itself
So can I use this to make everlasting nuclear/phlebotinum reactors?
>>
>>53124958
Well, they won't rust or be damaged over time but they don't get infinite energy either.
>>
>>53122979
>Jumper Rules
How does the power for never being forced into a low social position work? Does fate twist so you always wind up in command or does it change your background or something different?
>>
>>53125239
Basically means you won't ever end up as a slave or servant, unless it was by choice or that position is actually valuable and highly regarded. You'll get born into families from the upper class with money and never into poverty or the lower class.
>>
So what jump is new, what's recently updated, and what jump is OP?
Thread posts: 470
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.