[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1483: Highly Responcive Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 473
Thread images: 94

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53099117
>>
>>53107077
Responsive is spelled with an s.
>>
Rolled 453 (1d816)

>Highly Responcive Edition
Uh, sure. It'll do.
Rolling for jump topic, if I don't screw it up.
>>
>>53107077
>Highly Responcive Edition
>Responcive
Did you intentionally misspell that?
>>
>>53107111
>>53107116
>>53107118
>Did you intentionally misspell that?
No, I just wasn't paying attention when I typed it up for if it was spelled correctly.
>>
>>53107116
Lord of Light.

So, did you carry a Bright Spear, and if so, what form did it take? Were you a demon? What aspects did you go for?
>>
Would Civ's Realm of Myths allow me to walk on clouds?
>>
File: Slime monster.png (152KB, 574x376px) Image search: [Google]
Slime monster.png
152KB, 574x376px
>>53106866

Origin: Drop-In

Perks: 300
Merchant Dungeoneer (50)
Just Business (100)
It's All Fun And Games (150)

Dungeon: 400
Prototype Heart (100)
Slime Elemental Dungeon (Free)
Living (150)
Flooding (Free)
The Floor is Lava! (150)

Monsters: 500
Binding (100)
Companion Boss (100)
Monster Safety (50)
Special Qualities - Ethereal, Bloody, Delicious, Humanoid Form, Smart (250)

Dungeon Perks: 200
AESTHETIC (50)
Musical Dungeon (50)
Magical Integration (100)

Consequence Tablet (200)

Dungeon's Master Specials (200)
Zerakule: Slime Knight, Stat Boost x2 Each, Unique Battle Music, Roaming Boss, Arena Control, Super Form.

Flare: Slime Dragon, Stat Boost x2 Each, Unique Battle Music, Super Form, Unique Ability, Roaming Boss.

Drawbacks: +800
Inneffectual (+200)
Plucky Adventurers (+200)
Mating Octopi (+200)
Adventurer's Guild (+200)

>>You're a slime?
>I never told you? Huh, guess I never told you about my original race.
>>I THOUGHT YOU TOLD HER.
>So did I.
>>I never thought...
>Eh, it's my fault really, I should have told you ages ago. Anyways, we have a dungeon now!
>>A dungeon that's made entirely out of slime.
>Come on, slime is the best element!
>>AT LEAST I'M A FIERY SLIME KNIGHT. I GET TO KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES!
>>I never knew I would one day become a slime, it's a rather odd feeling. Not having anything solid in my form, yet maintaining firmness.
>I'm going to have to renovate the safe floors, maybe make it a bit carnival like. I wonder how many adventurers will think that water breathing potions work on slime? Well, the consequence tablet makes my dungeon non-lethal at least.
>>You have it set to transform people into slime girls.
>Temporarily I assure you.

Roll list
2.Terminator
3.Final Fantasy 1
4.Slime Rancher
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue: I need a new number 1!
>>
>>53107220
Garzey's Wing.
>>
What's the best way to combine different magical items together? Is there any equivalent of HYDRA Blueprints for magical equipment?
>>
>>53107116
Lord of Light is the one where people go to pick up Eight Fold Noble Path right? How good are Aspects?
>>
>>53107254
Go to Recettear to pick up item breeding.
>>
I'm posting this before I sleep, so I won't be able to answer questions until tomorrow.

On another note, does anyone have any useful links to magic at the time since I know little about it? should I include it or leave it to the jump of one of the next books? lastly feedback and suggestions are welcome.

???(600) Discount Demon: Mankind prides itself in being above animals, possessing the capacity of thought and reason, but you know the truth about the nature of man. They are more close to pigs and other filthy animals than they think, requiring just a simple push and they will end up overcomed by their primal desires. Whether solely by your mere presence or by a more active approach you now have the ability to awaken this primal nature. Creating degeneracy of the likes seen in Sodom and Gomorrah will be as easy as lifting a finger, with the more people succumbing to their nature the more your power and reach will increase. Perhaps you will be able to corrupt God's chosen ones and his loyal soldiers with time and experience.
>>
>>53107292
Well that's super handy. Thanks! Is there anything that would let you carry across more than a single trait? It would be a shame to lose the majority of an items power.
>>
>>53107307
>Sin inducement

All of my yes. My chain definitively needs more of this kind of stuff.
>>
>>53107352
There's an item in Aion that can fuse items too. There's also Sburb alchemy bullshit
>>
What are some good training perks?
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>53107017
>monstergirl hunting monsterhunters

But what happens when the hunter becomes the hunted? This. This is what happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFoABWYv0rE

>>53107254
For weapons, FF13-2 has a useful recombinations template. Otherwise I'd like to recommend Trigram Knowledge and the related cauldron from Journey to the West, which could smelt divinities.

Trigrams already alchemise things with mystic representations of reality, so forging most magical items together shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

>>53107162
That sounds fairly folk hero-y, I'd think so.

Now I wonder if there's a Raksha Charm for that...

>>53107138
>Bright Spear

I was around before those were invented.

>Were you a demon

I was part of a scouting misison with the first colonists. In typical Prometheus fashion things went wrong FAST, most of my crew were killed by rock-chucking energy beings and I only survived by challenging Taraka to a children's card game.

And then he somehow argued that because there weren't any cards on the planet, Dark Bribe should let him imprison another Rakshasa in my brain in exchange for fanning the flames of my atman.

>aspect

Originally it was some kind of quantum lock field used for preserving food, fuel and other consummables during the voyage. But after the Rakshasa went me back more or less in a coma, the eggheads found out it was as effective as electrokinesis at dissipating energy beings. After remotely shocking me a few times to activate it.

Once the demon was "exorcised" by way of mutual respect (and equally assured destruction), I found myself playing defence shoring up settlements with barriers while Sam took point. In time I would apparently become remembered as Vishnu the Preserver, holder of the aspect of Stasis.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>53107283
As elemental abilities go? They're astounding in precision; electricity translates into tricking DNA scanners, night becomes a selective cloak on the battlefield and the most powerful Rakshasa withers in seconds to death's gaze. After Yama was winded from fighting other people and then sneak attacked, to boot.

Their raw power only shines when synergised with the local technology; Sam zaps an entire army into defeat when wearing his belt, and it takes all his concentration just to levitate without it. While he's being interrogated, there's a chap who used his aspect to build rooms that transmit emotions at people. And the original Agni could snipe someone across a mountain when using his aspect of fire on his wand; apparently he also scorched the moon's surface with it in the past.

I have to wonder if Yama's aspect somehow applied to his red robe too, because at one point Agni tried doing the same thing at him in an enclosed ship. This made everything explode, except for Yama.
>>
>>53107473
Training Takes Time if you have money.
>>
>>53107485
I don't get it
>>
>>53107162
Dude, just get the walk on anything perk from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

So understated.

Hyperkinesis + Savant is an easy early combo.
>>
>>53107473
Enhanced Mastery from Worm
All Star Training from Batman: The Animated Series
>>
File: jc.png (105KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
jc.png
105KB, 667x645px
>>
>>53107679
…I don't think we have a perk for that.
But we should.
Pissing so hard you can gouge steel is an amazing talent.
Imagine the autopsy report on someone you killed like that.
>Subject was decapitated… by a pressurized blast of urine.
>Jesus Christ, I quit.
>>
I haven't been here in almost a thousand threads. How much more autistic did the chain become?
>>
>>53107748
We have 800 jumps now.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>53107723
I'm...pretty sure the pillar man-like physiology in JoJo can do it actually. I mean Wamuu can already draw blood just with wind, and Esidisi uses another kind of bodily fluid in battle. And also can apparently compress his stomach hard enough to withstand swallowed dynamite with flesh.

Or you could use that Smite perk for channeling magic through your body and a custom Control Water spell from Mage: the Awakening.

Or heck, since that telekinesis from the Marvel jump scales with the rarity of the thing controlled urinekinesis would probably be really strong.

Or if you want authentic urine for some reason, you could just drink a lot of water and wait for the Quantum Evolution shard to get the message. Or just modify your bladder with EVO. Or use the Street Sharks geneslamming to modify the Terra Formars surgery technology so that archer fish mosaic organ mutates your bladder.

The urine powers are out there, you just gotta know where to look

>>53107748
I'm not sure. A lot?
>>
>>53107798
That's not much. That means it less than doubled in what, two years?
>>
Terra Formars was getting remade right? Are there any updates on how that's going?
>>
>>53107436
>>53107485
Much appreciated.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>53103072
Pretty sure only Dragon-Blooded forbids podding them.

>>53106296
>>53106458
>I have no clue, honestly. If I had to guess, with my limited knowledge of Lunars, I'd say it would probably affect your true forms but not your false shapes.
Sounds about right to me. Only the true forms are actually altforms anyway.

>>53105340
Huh, that's actually a pretty cool idea. Thanks anon, I'll put that in.

>>53107748
A whole damn lot more. New jumps seem to have slowed down though.
>>
>>53108070
>New jumps seem to have slowed down though.
Well, considering that people are either working or preparing for the finals, it's no surprise that we hardly have any new jumps these days.
>>
>>53108045
That's me! Hullo! It's going well. Slowly. You Americans around here are just finishing up with finals but over here we're only just starting to enter crunchyland and wew is it not easy. It'd be nice if I could have V's endless muse but I actually can't manage school and jumps at once so work is slowly proceeding. Here is hoping I can get it done faster next month when holidays start.
>>
Where did all the old namefags go? Red, that void Gestalt, Mother, that Guy into monsters, that little Blue girl, etc?
>>
>>53108136
All are here except Mommy, who left thank god.
>>
File: jump stats.png (7KB, 531x134px) Image search: [Google]
jump stats.png
7KB, 531x134px
>>53108117
We're still getting them at a pretty decent pace. According to the jump lists, we average almost a new jump per day (but of course they're usually posted in clusters, at the ends of weekends or higher rates around holidays rather than evenly one each day of the week).
This doesn't count updates or revamps, either (since those don't affect the jump list's total figure).
>>
>>53107131
At least this anon's quite responsive
>>
Ugh. I used to be so into this. Had a huge chain going.

Convince me to become one of you again? Or don't and spare me that fate.
>>
>>53108496
get out while you can. We are the most autistic thread on The most autistic board on all of 4chan
>>
>>53108496
It's not really difficult to start new chains though. I just started a new one less than an hour ago, and I've already gotten 20 jumps in.
>>
>>53108514
>>53108521
It was actually really fun until I lost sight of my goal and the whole thing became purposeless.

If I do it, I want to have a fun goal. Something sane. Not for example collecting the skulls of my fav chars in jumps, preserving them, and skullfucking them from time to time. Haha. That wouldn't be sane.
>>
Hey digger and or heavens I'm doing shadow realm,and what are the relative power levels of the upper level angels, demons,dragons and machines? if, for example, I took the Archfiend Black Skull Dragon Drawback and the Machine King - 3000 B.C drawback would I be at a comparable power level to them If I took Archlord,dark energy and Archfiend’s Roar?
>>
Lets say I want to be able to summon my (existing) allies into battle. What perk can be used for that?
>>
>>53108552
I mean, most people here just have some basic thing they want to do in every world, like fix all the problems or fight everybody. Overarching goals for a chain are by default whatever you want to do; if nothing else, you could aim to spark, but basically no one does that.
>>
>>53108634
If they're companions, Heel from Nintendogs.
>>
>>53108638
>fix every problem
>fight everybody

Do people actually do that?
>>
>>53108651
I mean I try to but apparently that's also a problem since I Do not have a human mind
>>
File: 1493311882621.png (92KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493311882621.png
92KB, 240x240px
>>53108552
How about going around collecting molds of your favourite character's dicks and making a multiversal dildo collection?
>>
Which perks do you think would affect Nen in HxH?

It's one of the Jumps I really want to be autistically powerful.
>>
>>53107748
>How much more autistic did the chain become?

I think we hit our maximum capacity for autism relatively early on but you'll be pleased to hear that we've definitely sustained those levels.
>>
>>53108818
Ki/Spirit boosters are a given. Maybe DETERMINATION type stuff too, since vows and limitations are how people typically power up their Nen. Having the raw balls to make a vow like "I will explode and die a painful death if I'm anything less than perfect" would be a huge power boost.
>>
>>53109138
I wonder if you could trick the Hatsu system by creating vows and restrictions that either don't affect a Jumper or that you can abuse as a Jumper...

Example. Everytime I use my hatsu I will lose the equivalent of 1 million dollar in local currency.

Should be a huge restriction/vow but not so much if you're a Jumper with rank S Golden Soul from Fate.
>>
File: understood.gif (1MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
understood.gif
1MB, 500x269px
>get stuck in Traverse Town with no memories

Would the Final Fantasy crew take me in?
>>
File: Zeus.png (247KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
Zeus.png
247KB, 500x706px
does greek myth have waifus?
>>
>>53109179
>trick the Hatsu system
I wanna say the answer would be a resounding "no." There's probably a better way to say this, and I'm probably saying it wrong, but vows work because Nen is partly mental. By limiting yourself in some way, you focus yourself and make yourself stronger.

As an example, it's kind of like taking all but one bullet out of your gun before you take the shot. Since you're limited, you're going to take it really seriously and the pressure will make you aim better than you could have if you had six bullets.

So, for that reason, a vow or restriction that you know isn't limiting would barely, if at all, increase your power.
>>
File: Crona 16.jpg (622KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 16.jpg
622KB, 600x800px
>>53107748
I think we're actually on the down slope of autism. Like a few months ago it was worse than it is now, least in my own opinion.

>>53108136
Most names are still around, and we've accumulated more. Mommy is gone. Which guy into monsters?

>>53108552
How about trying to make a comprehensive storyline for your character? Taking things slow and stuff while sitting down and trying to develop relationships, projects and moments in your chain from the perspective of your character.

Hey, if you weren't around when it started flying into use, download CherryTree or OneNote or something. I can't really tell you about OneNote, but CherryTree was fanfuckingtastic for keeping track of builds and shit for chains.
>>
>>53109254
You? No.

Try showering once in a while.
>>
>>53108818
Take the King perk in the Chimera Ant origin and you can dickslap pretty much everything except Meruem. Which, depending on how you wank it, isn't much of a problem, as you likely /are/ Meruem.
>>
>>53108818
>>53109351
Stop. Don't remind me how bad the HxH jump is.
>>
>>53109260
Yes, but not any you'd want. Well, maybe Athena, but I'm sure she's got subscriptions like every other God, it's been a while since I looked into Greek mythology
>>
>>53109260
Persephone seems chill. But the last guys that tried to steal her from Hades had a BAD TIME.
>>
>>53109291
>projecting
>>
How would I bring the GEoM back from his...reign as skeletor and to full health?
>>
>>53109254
It depends, do you have the Keyblade or are extremely talented fighter/whatever you do? If so then they probably will and definitely will if you have a Keyblade, they always can use good fighters.

>JUMPER joined the party!

If not then they'd probably just direct you to wherever all the refugees from the destroyed worlds stay. The game never shows what a world refugee in Traverse town actually do beside stand around but I assume that they have a plan so as to not crawl around the Heartless infested streets and to make a living.
>>
File: jc2.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
157KB, 322x504px
Asked a while back but-anyone have good ideas to cure the Jadeborn back from their stunted castes state into a swole technoelf master race again? One that doesn't involve Autocthon if possible.

Also-what's a cooler name for an artifact narrative bioweapon: The Lunaphage, or the Lunarphage?

Finally, if you use Noble Phantasm construction techniques and artifact construction techniques at the same time would you say the end result counts as an Artifact or a Noble Phantasm?

>>53109260
I...guess there's Hestia and Hecate? Everyone knows about what a nice girl Hestia is. And Hecate chaperons Persephone back and forth from the Underworld, is famous for protecting mortals from evil spirits and in one myth actually adopted Galinthias as a patron. Who cursed to lose her vagina by the Fates, as a favor to Hera who was trying to prevent Heracles from being born. Also turned into a polecat.

Most of the others (mainly nymphs) are already taken. Typhaon's particularly lucky, his snekfu Echidna is pure.

>>53109435
And remember that time some nymph tried to get HADES to cheat on her?

The underworld power couple is all about commitment.

>>53109624
Sailor Moon has a perk called Revivification based on the thing villains do to revive their bosses from a corpselike/sealed state. A reverse-Goal of All Life is Death is also possible from Overlord, but took a very specific build-Angel, most of the magic specs/all the perks and native I think.

>>53109351
That includes Yuffie and Aerith right? Aren't they some of the nicest Final Fantasies? Unless you literally try to summon Meteor in order to destroy the Lifestream and summon Genova I don't see why not. Since he's technically still alive the Third might actually do the trick since the main problem is what's left of his soul is dangling and shattered out in the Warp.

>>53109351
...who's Mereum and why does the perk make you him? I don't remember anything about that in the notes
>>
File: this is fine i'm okay.gif (844KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine i'm okay.gif
844KB, 480x270px
>>53109660
>never shows what the refugees do
Oh. Anyway, thanks.
>>
>>53109697
I remember there being a perk somewhere that returns things to their natural state? I imagine anything like that would do the job.
>>
>>53109697
Oh goddammit, what the hell is going on

YUFFIE: >>53109254

THE THIRD: >>53109624

...also, is it just me or are the captchas that need you to click the same damn square that keeps fading in and out of existence taking longer?
>>
>>53109751
>...also, is it just me or are the captchas that need you to click the same damn square that keeps fading in and out of existence taking longer?
It's faster to just get those wrong on purpose and do the next captcha instead.
>>
>>53109697
>>53109751
Yuffie and Aerith, yeah, but they still need help smacking Heartless.

I mean, sure, the free perk lets you smack Heartless even without a magic weapon, but is that enough?
>>
>if you use Noble Phantasm construction techniques and artifact construction techniques at the same time would you say the end result counts as an Artifact or a Noble Phantasm?
They aren't mutually exclusive necessarily. You could probably have an item classify as an artifact and a Noble Phantasm or just as an artifact, but not as just a Noble Phantasm even if you only made them using Noble Phantasm construction techniques simply because no one would be able to recognize a meaningful difference between an NP or an Artifact in Creation.
>>
>>53109697
>Meruem

King of the Chimera Ants. They're all ridiculously powerful but the royal guard and especially their king even more so.

They have innate nen control and can learn in days what takes others decades. Their physical stats are also through the roof. You literally need a point blank toxic nuke to kill the King and even then he could have survived if he really, really wanted to and drained enough people of their Nen.

To put it even more into perspective. The King was as powerful as the MC, who has at least 1 in a million potential, would have been after decades of intense, grueling training, and that wasn't even his final form.

The King perk basically wins you the cyoa and most of the cyoas you're doing from then on.
>>
>>53109818
>The King was as powerful as the MC
Not even. Iirc he would have easily been able to defeat Gon anyway, even after he sacrificed all his potential to power up.
>>
Really, the worst thing about the HxH jump is that there's no hiatus drawback.
>>
>>53109924
Is it on hiatus now, or did it have a Berserk-tier hiatus?
>>
Is the warframe jump up to date until octavia yet?
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>53109785
Ah, right. Yeah, don't see why not; Aerith isn't exactly a combat monster herself, and she still holds her own. And amnesia isn't exactly an uncommon disorder over there. And from what I hear, the darkness corruption stuff is a pretty big problem so being able to smack Heartless without magic probably would get their interest.

>>53109738
I wish I remembered it too. Unfortunately IIRC part of the problem is the Underworld (big dimension of magical entropy and undeath, big enough to be Creation's dark mirror) is leeching away at the Elemental Pole of Earth that their vitality is tied to.

>>53109791
That's a good point. Although NPs can have drastically bigger attacks than non-N/A artifacts don't they? I know Excalibur would probably be N/A if it were an artifact but even all the other sword-beams do way, way more resuable (unlike the void grenade things) widespread destruction any canon 5-dotter I can think of.

>>53109818
Huh. I don't remember my build for the jump but I'm pretty sure I wasn't one. Huge bug people confuse me.

>>53109955
>Berserk

Aw man, still haven't marathoned Season 2.

>>53109964
What happened in octavia? Also I don't think there've been recent updates this year, if it came out recently.
>>
File: Sesame Street.pdf (404KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sesame Street.pdf
404KB, 1x1px
Okay, I've updated my draft for the Sesame Street jump. Thanks for all the feedback I've gotten so far. Please let me know what else I should change.
>>
>>53109955
HxH is on permenant hiatus. Berserk at least the mangaka realized that he's not young anymore, so he's switching to digital. He stated Berserk about 75-80% done already. Which is why he's switching to digital, which allows him to do more with less time.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (880KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
880KB, 384x384px
>>53109992
Octavia's the new frame, essentially a bard
>>
>>53109964
Red said she already included sound based elemental damage for Warframe. So she wasn't gonna update it seeing how what Octavia does is covered already.
>>
>>53109992
>Unfortunately IIRC part of the problem is the Underworld (big dimension of magical entropy and undeath, big enough to be Creation's dark mirror) is leeching away at the Elemental Pole of Earth that their vitality is tied to.
What? Where's that mentioned? Not in Scroll of Fallen Races at least.

It's just Autobot's Great Geas. It splintered their souls, splitting them into lesser fragments that re-entered the jade seperately, turning those fragments into the non-Artisan castes.
>>
>>53110171
Man, I was really excited when Octavia dropped but severely disappointed when I found out you had to pay plat to unlock all the sound options.
>>
>>53109850
not quite. Meruem after the Rose, where he got way stronger, would be able to. Gon only became as strong as pre rose Meruem.
>>
I've been reading Invincible Saint Salaryman jump when? and I was wondering: what are the best healing or holy spells, abilities, and perks we've got? Anything you rely on?
>>
>>53110372
I'd say we'd need to let it run a bit longer. At least till he starts fighting the Demon Lord. I don't think it'll last much longer.

As for healing and junk, Aion has some decent ones. Overlord (LN) is also pretty good for going Angel + Cleric and stuff.

Perk wise, Ghost riders cap stoned Gaze is pretty damn good about burning away evil and stuff.
>>
Powerwankers, how powerful are you and how quickly did you get there?
>>
File: 782.png (92KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
782.png
92KB, 500x268px
>>53110480
Casual multiversal at my weakest. I would say it took me a hundred jumps to get universal. Another 200 for being multiversal. And around 300 to consolidate solid outerversal.
>>
Jumpers, lets hear about your house rules again.
Fuck drawback limits.
>>
What perks, aside from the Velvet Room from Persona 5, can be used to replace others.
>>
>>53110405
I'm still pretty early on, but I have two questions. Is it setting up for an ending yet? And more importantly has the quality dropped significantly? Cause that would be a real shame.

>>53110480
Multi Universe creation/destruction level, but it took a really long time and required using the cheaty time extension drawback from Xianxia near the end of my chain. So not quickly at all.
>>
>>53110480
I think I reached low multiversal in 40 jumps. Then I just gave up.
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>53110256
...that's a good question. Where DID I read that?

Anyway. If it's a reincarnation error it sounds like I can whip up something with some DC immortality fountain water, the grail (Merlin) and the grail (In Nomine). Just gotta use Tandem Style, Domination, Mark of a Crimson King and the Thorn Forged to Kill Kings to rip that curse apart first.

>>53110372
And come to think of it-those're some of the most powerful healy things out there. The Merlin grail's associated with magic over the cycle of life and death, and DC generally takes immortality magics quite seriously.

Apparently white mana and the Divine Blessing from DS3's quite good at it? Hard to tell when both have had poor track records against their 'verses' major ailments.

The Double Deity from FF13-3's pretty damn serious as the sacrifice-for-life-energy style of healing. FF14 and FF1 have magics that synergise well with it.

One of the miracles in Age of Mythology is a divine restoration by Athena that heals buildings, magical beats and vehicles as well as people from the brink of death.

Warcraft's Light is actually pretty damn good considering paladins and priests can apparently hand out ressurections like candy.

Medi-Guns from TF2 don't just heal great from a distance, they can overcharge soldiers into being bullet/missile/piss proof apparently. Overwatch has something similar too I'm less familiar with.

The Vita-Chamber from Bioshock is sorely underrated; it somehow combines Plasmids and quantum entanglement to respawn people. Heck, it's basically a flat-out better version than a similar technology from Exalted's First Age at everything except maybe Wyld mutation recovery.

And senzu beans must be pretty damn good for how quickly they work. The quasi-magical spirit healing in the various DBs too, based on the kind of damage fighters there take.
>>
>>53107679
>>53107802
Is there a reason you wouldn't be able to do hamon empowered piss?
>>
>>53110584
>replace others

Isn't that a perk, not the room itself?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mnt67zEvCd1qz4rgp.gif (60KB, 175x204px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mnt67zEvCd1qz4rgp.gif
60KB, 175x204px
>>53110583
I can turn any companion into a 'follower' at the start of each jump. They can leave the Warehouse and interact with the jump. They are still considered companions as far as drawback goes, but do not respawn during that jump if killed and do not keep anything but knowledge and training between jumps.
>>
>>53110583
SB Creative mode 1.1 :^-) [/spoiler}
>>
>>53110591
Well I don't want to spoil too much but yes, it seems to be heading that way. He gets a power boost after visiting the floating mage city and it seems the demon's he's watching out for may not be demons. Plus another dragon straight up tells him they are rooting for him to defeat the BBEG to his dismay since there shouldn't be one still. Also the dragons encourage him towards polygamy so yeah, there is that too.

As for quality, eh. It gets more slice of life with no real hassle later on until they enforce actual hassle for sake of conflict. But MC of course overcomes that.
>>
>>53110583
Certain flawed (can be overcome and aren't properly fiat guaranteed) resurrection/respawn perks are not limited to one per jump. Instead they just make it more difficult to actually kill me.
>>
File: JC4.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>53110613
...I want to think of one.

But I can't when at the end of the day, vines are just urethras for plants.

Hamon does tend to reinforce things it's channeled through, though-like that time Joseph used Hamon-charged hair to deflect bullets. So as a side effect, your dick/vulva/pseudopods might become hard as a rock while pissing.
>>
>>53110480
I think you can get to multiversal in 10 jumps but that's already pushing it.
>>
>>53110643
Alright, thanks. Looks like I have a lot to look forward to. Although, another question which probably tells you how early on I am, but when/ does he ever level up?
>>
>>53110480
Multiversal in one jump.
>>
>>53110616
To be fair, the perk is called Welcome to My Velvet Room. So he just missed a few words.
>>
>>53108136
>That guy into monsters
You talking about Tera? He's Bancho now. He's still weird as fuck though.
>>
>>53110610
Ripping the curse apart would /probably/ solve the issue on its own already.

Otherwise, I have no idea how those would help... Why would immortality water help? The Merlin cup also doesn't seem like it'd help, though it might remove the Geas... But kills someone else in return, so that's maybe not the best idea? The grail from In Nomine seems like it might help fused the split souls back together, if you somehow get that to work on a collection of souls want to re-enter jade and can't drink from it.

But anyway, the only thing you really need to do is getting all five pieces of the original Jadeborn's soul and make sure they re-entered the jade together instead of split, possibly needing to fuse them.
>>
File: 1488349140236.jpg (85KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1488349140236.jpg
85KB, 500x471px
>>53110544
Mixing all armor/weapon into a single ooverpowered one
>>
File: 3621939-0545069872-65473.jpg (159KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
3621939-0545069872-65473.jpg
159KB, 960x960px
>>53110690
>>53110480
Digimon is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>53110690
Which jump pushed you to that level? I've had intergalactic by three
>>
>>53110682
Soon after he stops drinking Object X shortly after leaving the Church dungeon.

From the gist of it, the stuff seems to reduce your XP gain to near 0 in exchange for granting you all those resistances.
>>
Is there a first jump that is lower risk, higher reward than Twilight?
>>
>>53110583
Since I have a ton of companions, I rule that I can import more then 8 by paying 50CP per extra companion( or whatever the single import is priced as). Or if there's a group import I can buy it twice to import 16 companions.
>>
File: fiber family.png (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fiber family.png
185KB, 500x500px
where can i find good perks for raising children? a Seed AI really. i don't want to make the error of being turned on by my own creation from not being able to raise it right.
>>
>>53110779
Depends on what you're looking for.
>>
>>53110801
Generic Parenting Jump really has everything you'd ever need. Maybe pick up AI Friend from Invader Zim too.
>>
>>53110583
No drawback limit on number of drawbacks or CP, but only as many as I can properly manage and integrate into my story for the setting. If some come to fall by the wayside, I revise things either to factor them in, or change my build.

>>53110597
>>53110690
>>53110677
Care to share how?

>>53110801
There a perk in Robocop that makes you a good role model for kids, but if that's not what you are looking for, the Generic Parenting Jump should be the place for you.
>>
>>53110801
Tools of Daedalus, from Heaven's Lost Property. For a Seed AI specifically.

Nearly all of Generic Parenting for more general child-raising.
>>
>>53110757
Digimon.
>>
>>53110801

in addition to >>53110836
Heavens lost property has a good one for creations.

>My Creations, My Children [100 - Free with Synapse Resident] - The Angelroids and other constructs you make are not mere drones or robots - they are, each and every one, your own child. Whether or not you consider that true or care for them at all, your creations with any degree of intelligence or sentience will look to you as a mentor or parental figure, or just a dear friend when you first activate them. Regardless of its nature, they will enter this world with a degree of loyalty towards you, their creator. You know how to maintain this through care or the right mix of discipline and caretaking. This, incidentally, makes you pretty good at actual parenting as well.
>>
>>53110779
Jackie Chan Adventures is pretty safe and you can get all the talismans with a little effort, albiet without jump fiat backing, so be careful with them.
SB's Vampire Diaries allows you to get pretty powerful in terms of the setting, with varying amounts of immortality, so even with the drawbacks, so long as you are careful it should be a comparative cakewalk.
The Kamen Rider jumps can be pretty good fo that so long as you carry forward some perks and experience in martial arts and being fantastic.
>>
>>53110583

Free companions and imports.

Backgrounds are free unless they're *actually* powerful.

I ignore any rulings that I disagree with, but I'm pretty conservative about power levels and have most perk effects overlap rather than stack... so it doesn't really matter often.

The major one is that unspent points are banked - but only if I write at least 3000 words about the jump.
>>
>>53110779
Be a Level 100 in Overlord, your basically an overgod that can casually slays armies and gods. At that point only really Nazarick can hope to fight you and if you took the 42 Supreme Being and not the Rival Guide then you have no match.

Alternatively in Touhou Project, with Remiu enforcing the no killing rules your pretty much golden and you have some ridiculous powers that make most other settings a cakewalk.

Of course I would not recommend taking any power jump early because it kind off makes your chain pretty boring. But you can do what you want .
>>
>>53110817
Let's see. Twilight' Vampires offer diamond-like durability, faster than human eyes can see speed, thousands of times human strength (lift hundreds of times your own bodyweight), almost supernatural reflexes, beauty, and a bullshit thematic power. This in a world that has no risks unless you insist on joining Bella in her stupid ass bullshit.

Seems like the perfect first jump.

Is there something that will offer me more power with equal or less risks is basically what I'm looking for.
>>
>>53110875
>a bullshit thematic power.
I know sparklespires often get this in setting, but I don't think something this flexible is offered in the jump itself.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (53KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
53KB, 528x550px
>>53110715
Oh, I'd just like to speed things along, do a thorough job. Reading over Fallen Races it sounds almost like reincarnatiev heart disease, so a swift kick in the ol' spiritual reconstitution can't hurt surely?

Immortality water-in the DC's wonderful world of terrifying cosmic bumfights true immortality has a mystical component, so I figured it'd be the spiritual equivalent of an immune system booster for patients as shattered as the Jadeborn.

And hey-I've got first circle devas for days, AND more refined Carnifex soul culinary technology! At least one are just happy big, plump, happy sentient Essence pools.

I used my True Magics-HSDW gestalt system, the Maldacena Paradox (uses JLD's magic to turn a bit of a soul into a full copy of the original soul), bits of the Beyond tempered in Oramus' breath and the Lordvessel's soul technology to maximise the spiritual output per sacrifice without a net loss. Also I did fuse the Grails together, so I just use this system to redirect the sacrifice input at one of my souls in order to fuel a more powerful healing ritual.

I mean-in for a penny, in for a pound right? Things are moving fast in Creation these days, and I'd like to get the race back on it's feat before the next big disaster comes around.
>>
>>53110875
>bullshit thematic power
Doesn't actually do this and before you say, no, not every vamp has one either. The rest is right.
>>
>>53110875
I'd suggest heading to Hellsing and signing up as a True Vampire under Alucard. If you tried even a little you could be nearly as powerful as he is by the time the Major kicks off his plan.

And, honestly, very, very little can truly threaten Alucard unless he /wants/ it to. Hellsing Vampires are pure, unadulterated, power.
>>
>>53110480
>>Powerwankers, how powerful are you

Unarmored and unarmed, mid-DC cosmic with my equipment, upper DC cosmic

>>and how quickly did you get there?

Over 6000 years of training and escalation.
>>
File: JC27.png (130KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
JC27.png
130KB, 500x600px
>>53110715
Oh, and-Merlin's cup of life doesn't just cure people from the brink of death-it's an incarnation of druidic magic so powerful it's unbound by time and space. You don't even need to sacrifice people to do stuff with it; one guy just filled it with a drop of blood from each of his soldiers to make them all immortal.
>>
File: giffany_by_starpotion-d82mp1v.png (412KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
giffany_by_starpotion-d82mp1v.png
412KB, 800x680px
>>53110826
>>53110833
>>53110836
>>53110854
thanks, those sound good. i'll check them out and hopefully prevent my my little bundle of code from going crazy or an unfeeling monster.
>>
>>53110894
>>53110902
Canonically each vampire's most pronounced trait as a human is upped to supernatural levels as a vampire. So yeah, every vampire has a "special ability" although not all of them are active and they might take decades to develop.
>>
>>53110938
That sounds much more powerful than it's description in the jump, so I am somewhat sceptical.
>>
File: 646969b0a73f1a6a6c63e1761f9487cd.jpg (408KB, 1280x1878px) Image search: [Google]
646969b0a73f1a6a6c63e1761f9487cd.jpg
408KB, 1280x1878px
>>53110946
I approve of your choice of AI. May your code be ever error free.
>>
>>53110967
Pretty sure that's just fanon. And also doesn't make sense with some powers. And there's still several vampires who don't have that either. And you're still not described as getting them, which you would given how big and notable they are as a thing.

So yeah no, that's not a part of it. The rest is still great though.
>>
>>53110967
Jump doesn't offer it, dude.
I mean, if you want to jump it like that, it's up to you, just don't share it with us. Despite some joking earlier on, we're not fond of powerwanking here..
>>
>>53108117
How many of our jumpmakers are college students?
>>
>>53110779
>Overlord as 42nd Supreme Being.
>Dragonlance can put you on the epic scale while being 10 levels stronger than the most powerful entity in the setting.
>GATE has regeneration immortality and there is little threat.
>Exalted infernals if you mostly remain in Malfeas.
>>
>>53109138
Wouldn't you just immediately explode and die then, since perfection is impossible to attain?
>>
>>53111017
I think Val and Heavens.
>>
>>53111025
>Exalted infernals if you mostly remain in Malfeas.
Small note here. You won't be allowed to. Every infernal is an investment and the yozi aren't going to allow you not to give them a return.
Although, maybe if you make yourself super-useful in Malfeas, you might get away with it.
>>
>>53111061
There are lots of things that need to be done in the Reclamation. Get Peer of Hell with that Ebon Dragon perk and you can probably talk your way out.
>>
>>53111025
>10 levels stronger than the most powerful entity in the setting.
Not really, there have to be some other epic level people in the setting.
>>
>>53111017
I am.
>>
>>53111006
>>53111016
I don't care what the jump says. The canon of a setting has always trumped whatever the author mistakes or leaves out.

The transformation from human to vampire overdrives your most powerful skill as a human. It's part of becoming a vampire. Why would becoming a vampire work differently for jumpers?
>>
File: JC30.jpg (34KB, 450x331px) Image search: [Google]
JC30.jpg
34KB, 450x331px
>>53110978
I can link you the wiki page, if that would help:

http://merlin.wikia.com/wiki/Cup_of_Life

It's in the Le Morte d'Arthur, Nimue uses it to summong the power over life and death.
>>
>>53111091
Fuck off Powerwanker, I don't care if that's what's canon, you don't get it.
>>
>>53110998
Hey, speaking of Error Free and the topic of AI.
Anyone got a handy list of programming perks and items?

So far the only two repair options I have are the Digitizer repair gun from Captain N and debatabley the Restoration Perk from Supernatural which should work in theory on digital environments.
>>
File: 693.jpg (36KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
693.jpg
36KB, 500x456px
>>53111107
>>
File: 1493908713461.jpg (210KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493908713461.jpg
210KB, 768x768px
>>53111107
Canon trumps all, bitch.
>>
>>53111091
If you won't play by the rules of the game, then leave and play by yourself.
We follow those rules and have no interest in dealing with someone who decides that they are some special snowflake.
Kindly, fuck off and stop bothering us, or get sensible.
>>
>>53111091
If what you say is true then I'm going to leave Twilight as an endgame jump to be honest. Turning your most powerful skill up to eleven seems wasted on an early jumper.
>>
>>53110583
No companion limits, but each companion must have a Companioning Method/Token.

Tokens include: 8 free companion tokens to start, up to 7 Pods purchased, Purchased Blue Feathers, Marriage Ring & Documents, Jumper's Contract, DxD Evil Pieces (Dead Characters Only), and a single cheat mode duplicate of each.

Companions may also be obtained through unique conditions/loopholes, but only once per instance. I.e. Giffany from Gravity Falls is a drawback-granted companion. if I take her, I can have her but no further drawback-granted companions.

Creations, Clones, and Children don't count as companions, they come for free.

Stolen from one of the last discussions of this, if taken depowered, Gauntlets add to my base form, and things gained there are not stripped from me in the event of a drawback or gauntlet depowering.

Even if they do not explicitly state it, properties, buildings and organizations purchased in jumps become either recurring jump presences as appropriate or warehouse attachments.

different media presentations of a work count as alternate realities and may be jumped to anew, if there is a suitable jump that could take you there.

If suitable background and perk combinations exist, you may choose that the instance of you in this reality is a preexisting canon character and you can step into their role.

one I've considered but not used yet is that unspendable remainders (where there is no way at all to spend that last 50 points) may be spent in the warehouse supplement.
>>
File: 1274494822967.jpg (16KB, 300x387px) Image search: [Google]
1274494822967.jpg
16KB, 300x387px
>>53111017
I am also a grad student. But it's summer now, so I get to have time to ruin settings more.
>>
>>53111091
You are factually wrong.
What ability is it that you choose that you are so protective about?
>>
File: 1493758503933.jpg (37KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493758503933.jpg
37KB, 960x960px
>>53111159
>special snowflake
>following canon rules

Pick one.

You're the one deliberately ignoring the canon of a setting because the author didn't make mention of something. You're the one being different per setting rules.
>>
>>53111107
It isn't canon. He's working off of head-canon.
>>
>>53111181
I can't tell if you are an idiot or just shitposting.
Either way, I am going to treat you as I do any other tantruming child and ignore you.
>>
>>53111181
Hey, I'm >>53111179
What is it you are being so protective about that you're willing to be a dick and start a fight?
Come on, you've got me curious.
>>
>>53110967
So Bella's power to block psychic abilities is an evolution of the fact that she's so boring it's actually mind numbing?
>>
>>53111179
None. I'm still planning out my chain. I just can't stand anons who exploit a jump to alter how a setting works.
>>
>>53111226
She always had those powers. Becoming a vampire turned it from a personal ability to an AoE skill.
>>
Duel Monsters – The Shadow Realm
V2.0- Rise of the Destiny Edition
Multiplication+100 getting hurt but not killed helps me train, This works out in my favor.
Archfiend Black Skull Dragon+400
Machine King - 3000 B.C+400
*Warrior free . It has what I want
rolling for location Roll(1d8)+0:6,+0 Total:6 Necrovalley going to party all night and bring peace and rest to some corpses.
Shield and sword free for warrior so I guess dimensional slash is now dimensional guard? Very nice, I'm pretty sure that's a endbringer trick.
Journey of HEAVEN . Free
Journey of HELL: free
Journey of BLADE free
Chaos form -600 new super mode get!
Archlord-300 discount Journey of HEAVEN to help counteract that drawback
dark energy -200 discount for Journey of HELL . This is some good black lightning.
Archfiend’s Roar, -300 discount for Journey of HELL, let's balance out this mess.
Swordmaster: groinsaw -200 and Weapon-300 discount for Journey of BLADE . Oh this is going to be handy especially with some of the weapons I have at my disposal.
The plan:Finally a vacation! Finally a place I can relate to! Finally an opportunity get away from all that blasted Realpolitik! I've got quests,I've got my family, I've got a paradigm that I can understand and both subvert and work with!
>>
>>53111178
And somewhere an autistic idiot is screaming in rage. While I continue to laugh.

Blaze on, Demon Queen.
>>
>>53110938
Though they all immediately die if the blood leave the cup.

Damn, I really should get around to updating that jump into something that's not such complete dogshit.

>>53111017
https://youtu.be/2Oo8QzDHimQ
>>
>>53111227
Are you the guy i was asking the question to?
If so, then I really wasn't expecting this response.
The guy I was talking to, is an anon seeking to exploit a setting to alter how a jump works, which is worse than your peeve.
If he really has such an issue with it, he should take it up with the jumpmaker.

>>53111226
Yes, which is absolutely hilarious when you think about it. But only some very special humans have that potential and most can't make anything of it, Bella is something of an exception with her whole mind-shield ability, becoming a vampire amplifies it it into something useful or stronger, but vampires don't by default have a super special ability.
>>
Is someone still working on a Star Versus the Forces of Evil jump? if so, how's that coming?
>>
>>53111281
I am that anon, I did not start my new chain yet so I have no stakes in this, and you are just factually wrong.

It is canon that becoming a vampire will enhance your most pronounced trait. No, Bella's wasn't being numb and boring. Psychic powers run in her family. The transformation enhanced those.

Yes, not every vampire gets an active power. Some just become extra beautiful or something. It's a part of the setting. Every vampire is a snowflake.
>>
File: 18f50ec66a90c2f69c62ff39612799d7.jpg (131KB, 868x1135px) Image search: [Google]
18f50ec66a90c2f69c62ff39612799d7.jpg
131KB, 868x1135px
>>53111297
I've got some of it figured out, but I'm standing by my desire to wait until after Season 3 is finished to build the Jump. There's just so many questions I'd really like to have answers to first. Some of them are in the supplement book, but Season 3 is shaping up to be a major arc, so I'd rather wait and not have to do an update.
>>
>>53111272
how goes marvel
>>
>>53111322
oh, awesome. Totally understandable.
>>
>>53111162
That isn't what it even does!
Consider as an example, a young lady works as a house servant where it is better to be neither seen nor heard and so becomes pretty good at stealth and not being where danger is. She becomes a vampire and that skill in stealth becomes something more, an instinitive precognative ability to keep herself out of harms way.
Most vampires who have abilities work this way, where a sepcial human, has some particualr skill or character trait, who upon becoming a vampire has either a supernatural ability inspired on that skill, or a latent skill amplified.
Either way what you end up with is not a skill, but a supernatural ability.
It shouldn't be that much more impressive for a late-chain jumper than an early one, and the opportunity cost makes it make more sense to take early.
>>
>>53111334
Fairly well, actually. I'll probably post a WIP later today.
>>
>>53111178
Whats the legality of me making a KHR jump?
>>
>>53111321
~sigh~
I am not going to waste any more effort on you, kid.
Do you not understand how jumpchain works, or are you just an idiot?
Fuck off and have a good weekend.
>>
>>53111422
>KHR
Which stands for?
>>
>>53111439
Good night, Timmy.
>>
>>53111162
>>53111341
Keep in mind that Bella went from having a crappy anti-power shield, to an aura that can nullify the powers of others and protect those in her field as she pleases. It's a pretty huge boost.

So a Jumper with an already impressive supernatural power, could maybe undergo a similar boost if he's lucky.

I'd say take Twilight early but definitely not as your first Jump. Have some powers already, so you definitely qualify as a special human, and get something worthwhile out of it.
>>
>>53111439
Make sure to drink your hot milk before going to bed, son.
>>
>>53111456
Katekyo(?) hitman reborn.
>>
>>53107748
Horrifically autistic. Worse than before.

Honestly anon, just leave and never return. Save yourself.
>>
>>53111461
>>53111475
>>53111466
Wow, someone is arguing for powerwanking, to gain power that a jump doesn't offer and you accuse the guy trying to tell him otherwise of being Timmy?
Are you seriously that dim?
Have you not been following this conversation?

>>53111475
It's is 5:30 where I live and I have said nothing about going to bed. How does me getting exasperated with a subbron idiot lead you to think about bedtime?
That's just wierd.
I prefer hot chocolate with a tiny bit of cinnamon or mixed spice, myself.

>>53111506
I'm pretty sure we have a jump of that already in the imaged folder. Still, if the jumpmaker is okay with it, then maybe.
It was made by REBORN Anon.
>>
File: ce5.gif (965KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
ce5.gif
965KB, 500x319px
>>53111539
Stop. I give up. You're right. You're right about whatever you want. Just stop being so autistic. I'm dying.
>>
>>53111539
>demands he be acknowledged as a non-Timmy entity

>I'm pretty sure we have a jump of that already in the imaged folder. Still, if the jumpmaker is okay with it, then maybe.
>It was made by REBORN Anon.

The complete and utter kek
>>
>>53111466
Me personally, I take it in my first 10 jumps.
It really can't be beat in terms of giving you a good all-round physical performance boost by getting the Vampire origin, that plus some early-chain precognition. Very nice.
I don't see any real benefit going there late-chain unless you really hate the setting and want to burn everything to the ground.

>>53111530
There is no salvation for any of us. Now that he has returned, he shall never leave.
Mwhahahaha!!!
>>
>>53111461
>>53111475
It's fucking noon you stupid fucks
>>
>>53111574
Nope. He's posted all of once.

If he hasn't been here the last thousand threads, he can still GTFO and save himself.
>>
>>53111422
Fucked if I know. On one hand it wasn't even mine to begin with, Reborn's the one who owns it. And he talked about possibly fixing it after Bleach.

On the other hand, I dunno where he is. So I don't think I can say yes or no. Use your best judgement.
>>
>>53111586
Wither they are trying to be ironic or stupid?
'Tis a mystery!
Nah, they are just plain stupid. 'Tis 4chan, ahoy!!!
>>
This is why it's better to maintain a distant relationship of disgust with the thread.

You can snag from the drive willy-nilly and never need to interact.
>>
>>53111586
>>53111539
Nice samefagging, Timmy.
>>
>>53111341
The shame cost makes it never worth it.
>>
>>53111589
{Be warned the following is a bad and dated Gollum impression. You have been warned.}
Noes, noes, the precious must not leave ussss!!
>>
>>53111654
>Jumpers
>having the capacity to feel shame
>>
File: giphy.gif (600KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
600KB, 500x291px
>>53111625
Stop.
>>
>>53111654
About half of the vampires pre-vampire histories that we know of, and what is in it that can give some insight into how their ability formed, are pretty bad.
Witch-burnings and being an abused slave and so on.
It really isn't worth it.
>>
Are there perks for making physical abilities scale together? Getting stronger makes you faster and vice versa.
>>
>>53111677
I am only half-ways done, ~slurp~ and I am not going to put this down. ~slip-shlock~ It'll make a mess and go all lop-sided and soft. ~{censored}~
>>
File: ants.jpg (96KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
ants.jpg
96KB, 500x656px
>>
File: 4chanscrnsht01.png (11KB, 611x250px) Image search: [Google]
4chanscrnsht01.png
11KB, 611x250px
>>53111642
>Nice samefagging, Timmy.
Nice false accusations, Timmy.
>>
>>53111734
Nice Photoshop, Timmy.
>>
>>53111742
You are really not worth the effort of photoshop, Timmy.
Secretly I love you. Your humour, your wit! Please be mine.
>>
>>53111742
contd
Second thought, don't want to catch whatever it is you have.
Let's just be friends.
>>
File: imout.gif (2MB, 449x266px) Image search: [Google]
imout.gif
2MB, 449x266px
>>
File: icelollistick01.jpg (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
icelollistick01.jpg
2KB, 225x225px
>>53111733
Done, and nice.
Can't speak for you guys, but it's pretty warm where I am, and some ice cream really hit the spot.
>>
>>53110583
If the jump gives the Jumper something regardless of background and has no import option, imported companions get it for free as well(but get no background or CP). As an example: Conduit powers from Infamous.

Because they get no background however, it also means that the companions don't get an appropriate alt form. For example, again in Infamous, if I take it as my second jump and import my Pokemon they don't get a human form and will stand out quite a bit.

Additionally I let companions take drawbacks under the same limitations as the Jumper unless the jump specifically prohibits it. If it's a world-effecting drawback, the Jumper and all companions must take it for any of them to take it. As an example the drawback from Teen Titans that puts you in Teen Titans Go! would have to be taken by everyone if they were crazy enough to want that particular drawback.
>>
>>53111733
>>53111785
You go know that you can link your posts, enter text and include an image, right? It's not one or the other.
>>
File: Crona 19.png (161KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 19.png
161KB, 350x320px
>>53111688
Capstone Boosted Muscle Power from Street Fighter might be what you're looking for.
>>
>>53110967
>every vampire has a "special ability"
This isn't true. There are many vampires without special abilities, it's just that the Cullen coven has a large number of special vampires, which is one reason the Volturi are so keen on taking them out.
>>
>>53110860
>Jackie Chan Adventures is pretty safe and you can get all the talismans with a little effort, albiet without jump fiat backing, so be careful with them.
Hmm, what do you mean? Do you mean that they won't work reliably out of setting or do you mean you can lose them and not get them back through jump-fiat?
>>
>>53111868
The later.
>>
>>53111868
I am not sure about the jumpmaker's position on it, it was before my time.
But me personally, I assume that they don't work at all unless you buy at least one from the jump. With the idea that jumpchan will change future setting to allow it to work and other talismans can benefit from the same changes.
And, yes, you can't get them back unless they are purchased, unless you can retrieve them by your own efforts, although there may be means in other jumps to help there, where you can import an item, but most I think require the item to be mundane.
>>
File: Sparkles.gif (343KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sparkles.gif
343KB, 500x281px
Is there anything similiar to Assimilation from Worm? It seems so limited.
>>
>>53111903
>>53111910
Thanks, anons.

How do you guys get the full set of talismans? I know there are plenty of opportunities, I am more interested in how you guys specifically choose how to go about doing it.
>>
>>53111923
I just hung around Shendu's palace waiting for Jackie and Jade to kill him, then shot Valmont's gang (with tranquilizers, I'm not a monster) before they could loot the talismans.
>>
>>53111914
Yeah, there are lots of technology absorption powers. The one that most immediately comes to mind is Fusion Boomer from Bubblegum Crisis, but I know there are others.
>>
File: 072 - QumMpmM.png (28KB, 208x272px) Image search: [Google]
072 - QumMpmM.png
28KB, 208x272px
Expect a Yuki Yuuna Is A Hero wip to come out in the coming week.
>>
File: actual footage.jpg (19KB, 267x288px) Image search: [Google]
actual footage.jpg
19KB, 267x288px
Is there a list of mind control powers anywhere?
>>
>>53107116
>>53107138

>Lord of Light - 209
Origin: Petitioner
-Free Companion Import
Drawbacks: Deformed - Warped Skin (+100), Epilepsy - Strong Alcohol (+200), Kali Ma (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,500 CP

Perks:
-Worthy Reincarnation (Free)
-Wild Mutant - The Emission Vents https://pastebin.com/svvag7Kr
-Master of Karma
-Chosen of Death

Equipment:
-Opulent Warehouse
-Wealth
-Wand of the Universal Fire

After a time and realizing that I was still, after years, struggling on what the Aspect and Attribute for "Natural Order" would manifest as, I gave up and instead retconned the entire build.

And now, after subsequently sending Rotom and Derun on an info-stealing run of the century which will no doubt just further incentivise Kali in trying to take my sodding head, I immediately take advantage of my position as a Master of Karma to reincarnate myself as a Demigod of the Forge.

Actually that reminds me to do my look-ups on Hindu mythos. That shit always confused me.
>>
File: Cynthia : Shirona.jpg (152KB, 850x1329px) Image search: [Google]
Cynthia : Shirona.jpg
152KB, 850x1329px
Mentioned this the other night, am trying to limit myself to 22 companions based on the arcanum.

Anybody got a clue which one she is?
>>
>>53111914
Savage Salvage? from the jump with the waifu-able ships?
Sorry, it's name escape me.

>>53111923
I entered the jump as a chi wizard and became friednly with Uncle and the team. I waited until the episode with the Tiger talisman splitting Jackie into his good and bad selves, where the bad one takes all but the other half of the tiger talisman to Valmont.
I use chi sorcery to knock him out en-route and take the talismans and use them on the other jackie to take the other tiger talisman half. Reuniting them caused the two halves of Jackie to reunite and then I hid the talismans in my warehouse.
With no one knowing who took the talismans or why, neither Valmont/Shendu or Jackie had any leads to find.
Know about canon as I did, I removed and dealt with threats before things came ot the point where the talismans had been needed in canon.

>>53112023
Thats sounds great. Thanks, NikaMoth.
Is that Archer with a dog collar and an open jacket?
>>
>>53112076
QQ's got someone working on a Mind Control Jump that can be used as a supplement, I think.
It's not kosher here though.
>>
>>53112118
Yes. Yes it is Archer with a dog collar and an open jacket?

>>53112104
I see her taking a High Priestess or Hierophant role given her love of ancient history
>>
>>53111322
Just a bit of input on it: I hope there's some sort of perk for being supernaturally skilled with a bicycle. Between the episode where Star learns to ride a bike and the physics breaking backflip Sensei did from one side of a half pipe to the other on the episode with his birthday party, I'm pretty sure magic is somehow involved. Might not be enough to stand in as a perk in the normal setup of one perk at each price per background, but maybe as an extra perk that someone can take if they don't want/need everything from their background or wind up with a few extra CP to spend or something.

Just figured I'd mention it because I didn't notice how strangely bikes were displayed in the show at first, but figured it would be a neat thing to include once I did notice it.
>>
>>53112118
Wouldn't you be missing Sheep and Dragon, though? Gonna have to pry those out of Shendu.
>>
>>53112104
Strength probably.

Card has a woman trying to do pokemon training on a lion and it'd fit given she has a Garchomp with perfect IVs.
>>
File: I want to be the very best.jpg (28KB, 300x541px) Image search: [Google]
I want to be the very best.jpg
28KB, 300x541px
>>53112104
>>53112188
and here's the card.
>>
>>53112160
Well, I'll be damned. I completely forgot about those; thanks, anon.
It should be easy enough to get them with the complete set of powers of the other ten talismans and with some prepared chi sorcery.
May be best to see if it can be done under cover of a confrontation between the J-team and Shendu's minions to make it less likely a shadowkhan will get in the way. That shouldn't be too difficult to arrange after the inital snatch, by putting the blame on a doubel-crossing Valmont.
And if I can get the J-team thinking that, maybe Shendu will also think that Velmont is betraying him, leading to a useful free-for-all.
Something to think on.
>>
>>53111868
You don't really have to worry about losing the talismans. While they changed hands a lot in the show, that was mostly people being really really stupid with them.
Don't be stupid and you won't need to fear losing them. There may even be an option to infuse their power directly into your body, like how Daolon Wong did. Considering that he had them later removed against his will, you may want to do some reseeearch, to prevent that from happening to you.
>>
>>53112434
>reseeearch
Ha! Saw what you did there.

>Don't be stupid
That's a big ask, friend. You do know where you are, right?
>>
Why are Charm names so wanktastic?
>>
>>53112502
because Hindus.
>>
>>53112502
Exalted is a chunni weeabo fightan game.
>>
>>53112080
>The Emission Vents

Those seem cool, but I think you're underselling what they can do after... wait, what jump number are you on now?
>>
>>53112642
>>
How does Anima Banner flaring up from peripheral Essence work? Is it when you use that many peripheral motes over the course of a scene? All at once?
>>
>>53112722
Over the course of a scene. It fades by about a level per twenty minutes.
>>
Can USM Symbiotes pull the full slime body they displayed in a few episodes? I would assume so but the fact that the regeneration is an additional purchase and the requirement for keeping at least some of your flesh intact leads me to think otherwise (since that kind of regen would be important if it was turning itself and it's host into a glob of slime)
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>53107220

Good morning /jc/. Let's see where I end up today.

Roll list
1.Garzey’s Wing
2.Terminator
3.Final Fantasy 1
4.Slime Rancher
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
>>53112759
Bee Movie
>>
>>53112745
Okay, thanks. One more thing: when Second Excellencies say you it buys a success, does that mean you just auto succeed at whatever action you're attempting? I just want to make sure since the terms seem convoluted sometimes.
>>
>>53107116
>>53107138
So in Lord of Light, there's The City of Heaven item. Big, ten-meter hueg disc that can either make a full-blown city of heaven, or uplift a city. BUT

>Unto you is granted the means to make Heaven blossom forth in whichever world you may tread. An airy disc of ivory, ten metres wide, lighter than the air but moving only with your touch. It has many rituals that might make it flower, but you know firstly of these two:

>It has many rituals that might make it flower

What other uses do you think someone could get out of The City of Heaven? And do you imagine it possible to make more of these discs with Chosen of Death + The Divine Machines?
>>
>>53111914
Bubblegum Crisis has Fusion Boomer
Symbiote has a slower version of absorbing tech
Ultimate Spiderman has one for symbiotes
SWAT Cats has the Orb which absorbs tech
AMAZO from various related settings
>>
>>53112810
Sort of. If you spend enough Essence, anyway. A "success" is just a die from your pool that came up with the target number. You need to get a number of successes equal to or greater than the difficulty of an action to actually succeed at it. So, for example, forging a basic sword has a difficulty of two, so you'd need to buy two successes to auto-succeed at making it. Of course, two successes is pretty easy to get without Excellencies, so that would be kind of a waste, though getting successes over the required difficulty increases the quality of your work (in the case of crafting, it just makes the item better, but for other actions it can have other bonuses appropriate to what would make sense for being exceptional at that task).
>>
what ever happened to the scion jump someone was working on?
>>
How often do you play the role of matchmaker, Jumpers? What's the couple you're most proud of getting together.
>>
>>53112917
>You need to get a number of successes equal to or greater than the difficulty of an action to actually succeed at it.
Okay, yeah, see this is why I wanted to check. Thanks again.
>>
>>53112971
I'm a Shipper, so pretty often.
None in particular come to mind.
>>
>>53112971
I set up Luffy with a great sandwich in One Piece. It didn't last long but he seemed to enjoy it.
>>
>>53112971
Kira Yamato and Cagalli Yula Atha. Though it wasn't actually that hard. I took that perk in Total Drama Island that prevents sudden character rewrites out of nowhere, so the "reveal" that they were long-lost twins never happened. So all I had to do was keep Morosawa's author avatar from coming near Kira and Kira/Cagalli happened more or less on its own.
>>
What kind of Exaltation should I give to Harry Dresden?
>>
>>53113153
Sidereal?
>>
>>53113153
Twilight, though I would also ask how you intend to give him one?
>>
File: good picture of sigurd.jpg (266KB, 722x1040px) Image search: [Google]
good picture of sigurd.jpg
266KB, 722x1040px
>>53112971
I love to ship people together (If I don't adopt Sakura I always try to get her with Shirou), but one time Sigurd from Geneology Of The Holy War ended up falling for Doctor's Companion Nika and we couldn't have that for multiple reasons, so we had to set him up with Deirdre.

There were many wacky shenanigans that happened as a result playing keep away with Dierdre from the evil cults and trying to set her up with Sigurd.
>>
>>53112971
Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood.
I feel like theirs would be a good match, better than in canon at least.

I entered the jump in Harry's year and became a somewhat close friend, further than Ron or Hermione, but closer than Neville. I made sure to have some involvement in his misadventures to help lay the ground work for my other plans.
I've always been fond of Luna's character and disliked intensely how she was bullied, so I intervened as much as I could to help her and become quite friendly, like a big brother to her in Hogwarts.

I became the other companion of Hogwarts, alongside Harry and Cedric. Commisserating along with Harry about the unfairness of it all, allowed us to become better friends, with Ron and Hermione's distance making things easier.
We worked together, the two underdogs and became an effective team. Understandably at this point, Harry listened to my suggestions and when I suggested Luna, things went better than I could have expected with her liking him as much as he found her interesting and likable.

Luna and I tagged along for the whole Horcrux hunt, even as our families when to ground. She and Harry became closer and closer as she gave him a shoulder to cry on and her own particular brand of moral support.

After the end of the whole conflict with Voldemort, she and Harry went travelling, finding the wierd and wonderful of the magical world. Harry grew and became a mellow, vaguely amused and genuinely happy wizard, with Luna keeping him on his toes and constantly reminding him with her very nature of how wonderful and magical the world was, saving him from becoming the guy we see in the epilogue of the books and in Cursed Child.

Slipping him some advice regarding anti-love potions and how to become immune to.recoginise them, may or may not have changed things for the better.
>>
>>53112149
>>53112188
Thanks.
>>
>>53113231
>I feel like theirs would be a good match, better than in canon at least.
Yeah, pairing the worst boy with worst girl makes a lot of sense. It's like quarantining the sick, makes sure they don't infect anyone else.
>>
>>53113231
contd
I was doing other things in the jump, but those details have nothing to do with matchmaking, just politics, social-upheaval and dark-lord-killing; little things.
>>
>>53113231
>Hermione's distance making things easier.
Hermione wasn't distant 4th year. This bit confuses me.
>>
>>53113231
>Slipping him some advice regarding anti-love potions and how to become immune to.recoginise them, may or may not have changed things for the better.
It didn't. Harry never got dosed with love potions, stop spreading your shitty fanon.
>>
Do we have a Let it Die jump yet?
>>
>>53113248
Okay, giving to benefit of the doubt here.
What makes Harry, 'Worst Boy'? And, what makes Luna, 'Worst Girl'?
Or are you just being a lazy shitposter.
Or worse, a fan of Ginny Weasley.
Burn the Witch!!!

>>53113264
I may be misremembering, but she felt put on the spot in the spat resulting fro Ron's stubborn insistance that Harry put his name in the hat.
It's worth noting that it is Harry she blows up at, not Ron, despite him being the unreasonable one.

>>53113286
>may or may not
Read and then react, buddy.
Besides, even if what you are referring to didn't happen, there are still people, in canon, happy to use love potions. Someone as famous as Harry needs protection from something like that. As a friend, how could I not provide it?

>>53113289
Sorry, I am not familiar with that.
What is it?
>>
>>53113172
Really? I feel like Harry really wouldn't mesh well with them at all.

>>53113174
Just importing him. All of my companions get one type of Exaltation ane I'm trying to decide which is most fitting.
>>
>>53113286
>Harry never got dosed with love potions
No, Ron did. But Harry was the target. Remember Romailda Vane.
So such advice is useful in setting. What do you think you're reacting to?
>>
>>53113289
We don't even have a Killer Is Dead jump, anon.
>>
>>53113286
Technically speaking someone did, canonically, attempt to dose him with love potions. They just got Ron instead. But since anon butterflied that away, warning Harry about Love Potions would help.

>>53113331
>I may be misremembering, but she felt put on the spot in the spat resulting fro Ron's stubborn insistance that Harry put his name in the hat.
>It's worth noting that it is Harry she blows up at, not Ron, despite him being the unreasonable one.
She does feel but on the spot, which is reasonable when you have two friends fighting. Even if one is notably in the right. She doesn't blow up at Harry, she calmly explains the problem to him, then they both drop it. She spends the entire year trying to help him stay alive.
>>
>>53113331
>Read and then react, buddy.
I did. You posited the hypothetical that it might have. I am asserting that there's nothing hypothetical about it. Stop spreading your shitty fanon.
>>
File: beepers.png (1MB, 1024x1006px) Image search: [Google]
beepers.png
1MB, 1024x1006px
Do you have any small animals?
>>
>>53112759

Path: Hero of Light - Water
Origin: Black Mage

Perks:
A Journey Begins (Free)
Prelude (Free)
Robe and Wizard Hat (Free)
Traveling Cohorts (100)
Magic to Burn (200)
That Old Black Magic (300)

Stuff: 400
A little goes a long way (Free)
A Hat Among Hats (Free)
Comfy Robes (100)
Black Magic Spellbook (100)
Diamond Armlet (200)
The Warriors of Light - Zerakule, Flare, X (Free)

Zerakule - Fire: Fighter, My Sword and Shield, Staying Power, Impractical?, Dragon's Skin.

Flare - Wind: Red Mage, A Sense of Style, Joker, A Little Goes a Long Ways, Jack Of All Trades, Feathered Cap.

X - Earth: Black Belt, Fists of Iron, Feet of Air, Heart of Dragon, Soul of Warrior, Staff.

>>WHO'S THIS GUY?
>He came with a note saying "When you need a fourth, I'll be here, signed, X".
>>I wonder if he's mute, or under oath.
>I don't know. But regardless, we're going to fight the baddies!
>>So says the white mage.
>Actually, I just chose these robes because they're really comfy.
>>Disguising yourself as a healer? The scandal!

Roll list
1.Garzey’s Wing
2.Terminator
3.Bee Movie
4.Slime Rancher
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
>>53113407
>Forgot to roll because I had to repost due to connection issues

I wonder if the pic I wanted to post will post this time.

Roll list
1.Garzey’s Wing
2.Terminator
3.Bee Movie
4.Slime Rancher
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
>>53113331
>What makes Harry, 'Worst Boy'? And, what makes Luna, 'Worst Girl'?
I'm going to be honest, Harry isn't really worst boy. I was using hyperbole, there. He's incredibly boring, but he's not the worst boy. That's Draco, obviously.

Luna, on the other hand, is definitely worst girl. She has this dreamy cloud-cuckoolander thing that's supposed to be cute and quirky but is actually just incredibly annoying. No, Luna, nothing you believe in is real. And you know it, you're just babbling this nonsense as a defense mechanism to compensate for the fact that you don't have the emotional maturity to deal with the real world. You deserve all the bullying that you get, because you know that your behavior is obnoxious but you keep it up anyway. And the fans just can't accept that you're a flawed person, no, you have to have some secret inner wisdom. Ugh. It is unbearable. Fuck you, fuck your father's National Enquirer-level journalism, and fuck your stupid mother who died because she didn't know proper safety procedure.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>53113430
>Forgot to fucking roll again

Now I just feel fucking stupid.
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>53112971
All the damn time, dude. My proudest moment is probably averting the canon lead pairing in Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple, averting Kenichi x Miu and forming two new and better/healthier in my own opinion relationships, matching Miu with Sho and Kenichi with Renka.

While Kenichi and Miu's specific brands of crazy paired well with one another, I kinda thought they exasperated it in one another and ultimately made the relationship unhealthy. Again, in my own personal opinion.

So, being another disciple of Ryozanpaku, I kindaaaa sabotaged things between them by just reducing exposure between them and worked with Sho and Renka respectively to help them with the whole courting process. Mostly trying to smooth things over with Kenichi or Miu, try to help them "let go" of the other a bit since they weren't technically together even if they felt that way, passing advice or useful information to Sho or Renka and so on. No lies though, relationships built on lies have a way of imploding.

I have other stories, but that's probably my proudest moment, especially because it was extremely early on and I had to personally be really savvy with getting things together.
>>
How would someone go about creating a All You Need Is Kill gauntlet? Does the thread still have a hateboner for savestates? I mean, nowadays multiverse+ power is in the reach of any jumper, so I'd say it wouldn't be a problem. But what is the thread's opinion?
>>
>>53113359
>>53113361
Yes, but given the context of that post and his later one going "ugh, you're not a Ginny fan, are you?", it's clear that anon was talking about the dumb fanon that Ginny and Harry only hooked up because he was dosed with love potions. Because hey, Harry gets infatuated with her out of nowhere in the same book where another character gets infatuated out of nowhere due to love potions, so that's all the evidence we need to tear down the canon pairing in favor of our OTP, right? Harry can't possibly just be a hormonal teenager with a crush, those don't exist.
>>
>>53113491
Go for it.
>>
Has anyone considered stealing The Perfect's staff or another NA tier artifact while in Exalted?
>>
>>53113496
>that's all the evidence we need to tear down the canon pairing in favor of our OTP,
TBF there are two more bits of 'evidence'
1. Molly canonically used Love Potions to get Arthur's 'attention', and Ginny finds this romantic.
2. Ginny is noted as looking at the Love Potions at her brother's shop.

Still not enough for me, but there is more than you are saying.
>>
>>53113192
Although I feel like I should bring up that EMIYA, while he felt that Rin should guide Shirou into not being so reckless about saving everyone, explicitly did not want Rin and Shirou to get together because he's from a timeline where Shirou and Rin had a super nasty breakup.
>>
>>53113545
I'd rather reveal to the Perfect that him being attuned to the Staff is the reason why he hasn't Exalted yet despite everything he's accomplished. Then watch him decide whether to give up his awesome power for the chance of even more awesome power or play it safe but never have what he thinks is owed him.
>>
>>53113557
I'm aware of those, I'm just abridging because it's an angry rant. Point is, Harry Potter fandom is fucking cancerous. Burn it all down.
>>
>>53113579
>being attuned to the Staff is the reason why he hasn't Exalted
Is that true?
>>
>>53113598
>Harry Potter fandom is fucking cancerous. Burn it all down.
This has been said about every fandom known to man. Stop bitching.
>>
>>53113632
Not him, but every fandom known to man should be burned down. It just makes sense.
>>
File: angry man.png (267KB, 434x524px) Image search: [Google]
angry man.png
267KB, 434x524px
>>53113646
Why stop at fandoms? Let's burn down everyone who has enjoyed anything ever.
>>
>>53113672
Why stop at people who enjoy things?

BURN IT ALL.

LET NOTHING REMAIN BUT THE ASHES.
>>
>>53113704
NO. BURN THE ASHES. THEN BURN THE FIRE THAT BURNED EVERYTHING.
>>
>>53113446
...let me get this straight. You dislike a fictional character because of her preferred coping disorder for trauma in her life? And you're extra salty because apparently lots of people like something you don't?

In a series where one girl tried to daterape Harry, while another broke up with him over her bitch friend only to implicitly try to get back to him in the second Deathly Hallows book?

More importantly, in JUMPCHAIN? The ULTIMATE escapist imagination storytelling thing?
>>
>>53113713
No no. We need to salt the ashes. Then burn them. And only then we burn the fire.

Can't you do anything right?
>>
>>53113373
>>53113496
Why don't you go read that shitty fanfiction?
You were the one who came with the idea that I was implying something about Ginny Weasley before I guessed that was what you were talking about, so you must be familiar with it.

>>53113496
>Harry can't possibly just be a hormonal teenager with a crush, those don't exist.
Do you not remember what it was like to be yound and have a crush?
Well, neither does J K Rowling, or there's love potion shinnanigans going on. I've always thought the former, obviously you are overly familiar with those who believe the latter to those point you are confusing other people as having that opinion.
Again, read and then react.

>>53113598
As much as fan of Harry Potter as I am, I can't help but agree.
There are large parts of the fandom that are just best avoided. I too shall avoid a rant on the subject.
>>
>>53113713
Soul of Cinder please go and stay go
>>
>>53109260
As far as I remember, Medea was pretty cool until Jason abandoned her for another woman, despite her giving up everything for him. Him being a total dick about it probably didn't help.
>>
>>53112834

IIRC, I put that line in to justify flexibility - so you could reasonably drop it on an asteroid and turn it into a habitat, or in a spaceship. Or do odder things with it - as long as it's interesting.

As for making more, well, you could certainly make equivalent effects - but it's not a canonical item, and nothing suggests that they have that kind of terraforming/intelligent architecture/space folding technology.
>>
>>53113446
You know, that is a very Hermion-esque rant you've got going there about Luna. It's important to note, that we don't actually know she wrong about anything she says. There are prophets like Trelawney but there can't be people who see magical animals most can't see, oh wait, thats true for all wizards being able to see what muggles can't, but nothing stops that from being stratified.

JK may not subsantiate anything Luna says, but in a world full of magic, known only to a fraction of the population, it's not impossible for it all to be true.

>>53113740
He does seem to be a little dickish towards Luna's character, isn't he.

>>53113754
Amatuer. Then you must salt the space where fire once was and then fire the space where salt is and then implode everything with salted fire and balsamic vinegar.
Only then, can you be sure!
>>
>>53113811
Shit. So I'm looking at involving other tech in order to recreate a City of Heaven.

Oh well. Thanks, Mir!
>>
>>53113361
To be honest, it's been years since I last read the book and I watched the film more recently, so I may just be misremembering. That said I do remember a scene in the film which went as I described.
A meme was made of it, enclosed for your viewing pleasure.

>>53113361
>She doesn't blow up at Harry, she calmly explains the problem to him, then they both drop it.
Might be nitpicking here, but Ron doesn't 'drop it' and changes his mind about Harry until after the first trial, the one with the dragon.
She also doesn't seem to do much to help him stay alive all that year. Cedric does, Hagriid does, Dobby/Neville do, Mad-eye/Crouch does, but Hermione? I can't remember her contributing significantly to help Harry the whole book.
Can you remember something?
>>
>>53113950
>A meme was made of it, enclosed for your viewing pleasure.

Ya goofed, sempai.
>>
>>53113817
I always thought Luna was just a girl with synthesia, seeing things with magic and getting terms for them from her crackpot dad.
So she's fine, just able to see things no one else can, but her Dad is legit bonkers
>>
>>53107473
Maybe a little late, but Practice Makes Perfect is one of the best training perks in the entire chain, since it makes it so any kind of practice, even rote learning, is as good as regular real world training under a variety of conditions.
>>
File: HHermionedmeme01.jpg (49KB, 400x667px) Image search: [Google]
HHermionedmeme01.jpg
49KB, 400x667px
>>53113950
>>53113972
I did indeed goof.
Somehow. I could have sworn...
Argh, here you go. Enjoy.

>>53114048
I could get behind a theory like that.
>>
>>53113231
>it's the Luna and Harry get stoned all the time ending
>>
>>53113950
First of all, you seem to have only seen the movies. Which drop a LOT of stuff.
Secondly when I said "they both drop it" I meant Harry and Hermione, that's the closest those two came to an argument that year.
Thirdly, in the BOOKS Hermione spends the entire year deeper in books than ever, to find spells to keep Harry Alive. A plot point, for example, is Harry sucks at the summoning charm, which he needs to call the broom for the 1st event, so she trains with him constantly until he gets it down.
>>
>>53114064
>Practice Makes Perfect
Uh, that's not what that perk does.
>>
File: HPFunnyServerusJustification.jpg (90KB, 464x503px) Image search: [Google]
HPFunnyServerusJustification.jpg
90KB, 464x503px
>>53114099
You could get a lot worse.
Like the canon ending.

Let me share this with you, anon. A proper explanation for why Harry named his kid after Severus Snape of all people.
'Cause the only way to enjoy the canon ending is to make fun of it!
>>
>>53113360
I thought SMTanon was working on something for this?
>>
>>53114149
>As long as you continue practicing a skill, you're guaranteed to get better at it a little bit at a time. It doesn't even matter how you're practicing - rote learning is just as good as practical experience as far as you're concerned. You'll subconsciously correct any flaws, discover new techniques, adapt to new situations, and otherwise make the same progress exactly as if you were actually training under real-world conditions in a wide variety of situations.
A direct quote from the text.
>>
>>53114149
Um, are you perhaps illiterate? Or thinking of another perk?

>Practice Makes Perfect (600 CP) (Discount Hero) - While you may not be particularly smart or talented, you are awfully darn persistent. Turns out, that's enough. As long as you continue practicing a skill, you're guaranteed to get better at it a little bit at a time. It doesn't even matter how you're practicing - rote learning is just as good as practical experience as far as you're concerned. You'll subconsciously correct any flaws, discover new techniques, adapt to new situations, and otherwise make the same progress exactly as if you were actually training under real-world conditions in a wide variety ofsituations.
>>
>>53114171
Where's that from?
>>
>>53114171
>>53114192
>Practice Makes Perfect: You improve your abilities with practice much faster, allowing you to master them with only a few training sessions.
An actual direct quote. I have no idea where you two are getting this from, but that's not the real Practice Makes Perfect.
>>
>>53114200
Secret of Evermore.
>>
>>53114144
I have read the books, I even said as such, didn't you read my post? I read the books as they were coming out, I have not 'only' watched the films. Don't mistake me for being some filthy casual just because I don't have a perfect memory.

>Secondly
Fair enough. It seemed to me like you were talking about Hermione mediating between Harry and Ron and getting them to 'drop it'.

>Thirdly,
Ah, right. Completely forgot about the help she gave with the accio spell before the first task.
Strange that is the only meaningful help she gave all that year in helping Harry with the tournament. Or perhaps it would be more fair to say that it's remarkable that she was able to help at all; given that the tournament was for those who were considerably older.
>>
>>53114234
Ah, yes, that is the Young Justice version, no? Wrong jump.
>>
>>53113802
Didn't she kill multiple people even before jason left her?
>>
>>53114248
She also spent ages trying to find a spell for the second task, with bubblehead charm being tossed out because it would take too long to learn, until Dobby got Gillyweed, and taught Harry several spells for the 3rd task, including the Point Me spell, which only points North not to your goal like fanon seems to think.
>>
File: sunsolider.jpg (55KB, 360x431px) Image search: [Google]
sunsolider.jpg
55KB, 360x431px
Hey, chain, do you even ward?
>>
>>53114283
To be fair, I think that spell was used to point to goal objectives in the first Deathly Hallow game. A bit of confusion is excusable.
Assuming that fanon came about after the game released, if not then they don't have that excuse.

>>53114294
I do indeed like to ward, I even got the relevant class in Overlord and studied Mythrals in Forgotten Realms.
>>
>>53114281
Yeah, in order to help Jason. Far as I remember, Aphrodite made her fall in love with Jason so she would help him, and this led to her killing her brother so that Jason could escape with the Golden Fleece.
>>
>>53114234
Generally when more than one person quotes the same thing at you, you're wrong, not the other way around.
>>
>>53114234
No, this is a direct quote from the text!
>You didn't become a master of your craft without tirelessly performing drills and executing maneuvers. When repeating the same task without deviation, your ability to perform the task and the result seem to improve quicker over time. Practice does make perfect, but as perfection is an ever increasing goal, you finally understand that there are no limits to your abilities, just an ever moving checkpoint.
>>
>>53113331
Let it Die is a free to play PS4 game by Suda51 and Grasshopper studio. It involves you, in Arcade playing a game by Uncle Death on Death Drive 128. You use disposable Fighters to climb the Tower of Barbs, tower that erupted from ground as a result of tectonic event Earth Rage that was super catastrophic to world. The tower keeps growing and rooms keep changing and even the connections between floors or available floors change depending on day of week.

Your best friends in game in game is the mentioned Uncle Death, a literally space Hitler looking motherfucker that's a merchant and your R&D, a mushroom obsessed lady who actually makes some sense because the mushroom have nigh supernatural effects, and people within Arcade.

If you die, your Fighter becomes a zombie with equipment it had at time of death like ZombiU and Diablo, except you can get them back by killin them, or Salvaging them with in-game common money drop.

Any available options to pay Devs money are just convenience features, this ain't Pay to win. Devs are super active on Twitter and Reddit and places, there are Dev streams and constant updates.

Did I mention Uncle Death has a skateboard, is a bit goofy and has a guy from Dudesons voicing him?
>>
>>53114335
That fanon has been a thing since point me was introduced in the 4th book.
>>
>>53114294
My "ENOUGH" spell, the most powerful spell in my arsenal, no-sells most stuff thrown at it and it stops everyone from being able to cast spells or hurt anyone with weapons.

It is. Powerful. I have worked on it for over a thousand years.
>>
>>53113763
DS3 DLC stay and stay stay
>>
>>53114365
Don't you also get money for every player your Hater (the technical term for the zombie dude) kills?

Cuz that'd be amazing to leave hanging around in some worlds.
>>
File: Social Dragon Warriors.jpg (64KB, 432x960px) Image search: [Google]
Social Dragon Warriors.jpg
64KB, 432x960px
>>53114294
>Using wards
>Not wards, fortifications, enchantments, and endless weapon emplacements.
It's like you WANT people to steal your stuff.
>>
Jumpers, what are some jumps for becoming a eldritch horror?
>>
>>53114436
Zendikar's drop-in line.
>>
>>53114436
Zendikar
>>
>>53114436
Evangelion, Lovecraft, and Zendikar are a few.
>>
>>53114436
Creepypasta, Fate, Gravity Falls.
>>
What's up with the drive? Upload folder's gotten awfully full, Cap not coming online or something?
>>
Are there multiple perks named Practice Makes Perfect in the chain with anons arguing about which one is the "right" one?
>>
>>53114417
You actually do get that money. Yes.

You also get money and stuff from those that try to invade your mother base but fail, and update gives you the money in a nice wrapped single entry package in rewards box to not occupy much space, while weapons are in your waiting room near chalk outline of the dude's corpse.

And you have a shroom that lets you Za Warudo
>>
>>53114496
Google's fucking up, yes. You can't rely on the drive's search function to find jack or shit.

>>53114498
Also yes.
>>
>>53114498
No, because there's no argument. There's only one correct interpretation.
>>
>>53114522
Jack should be in imaged jumps, and I think shit is in the uploads folder.
>>
>>53114496
>>53114522
When did we get a Ninja Assassin jump?
>>
>>53114543
It was...ten threads ago? Somewhere around that.
>>
>>53108070
If you have capstone boosted Chthonic Baara of the Ur-Beast and know Beast Power Concentration, can you gain the benefits of melding forms together while retaining a human shape?
>>
File: PENTAKILL.jpg (31KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
PENTAKILL.jpg
31KB, 550x550px
>>53113448

Origin: Drop-in
Nationality: Independent
Role: Mage, Support
Race: "Human" (Puddly)

Perks:
Get your bearings (free)
Magic Theory (Free)
Friendly (Free)
Wave Clear (100)
Illusionist (200)
Rune Magic (300)

Stuff: 400
Recall Amulet (free)
Refillable potion (50)
Turrets (150)
Pre-Made Team - Zerakule, Flare (200)

Artifacts: 500 Free
Boots of Swiftness x3 (300)
Mejai's Soulstealer (200)

Drawbacks:
Skinboost (0)

Zerakule: Tank, Fighter, Get Your Bearings, I Know Jokes, Dance Party, Tenacity, Implacable, Health Bar, Spirit Visage, Thornmail.

Flare: Assassin, Tank, Get Your Bearings, Move Swiftly, Dance Party, Evil Laugh, I was hiding!, Steel Tempest, Righteous Glory, Duskblade of Draktharr.

>>I WANT TO KILL THE ENEMY!
>>Why am I part tank?
>I have a book that eats souls, this is ridiculous.
>>So, what is this world anyways?
>I think it's an excuse to have fights honestly.
>>Curious. I shall resume my hunt then.
>Wait! We haven't opened up this crate yet!

Skins: 1500 each.

Puddly Jumper: Academy Skin - Professor, Surprise Party, Debonair, Elemental - Slime, Arcade, Dunkmaster.

Zerakule: Surprise Party, Debonair, Pentakill, Mecha, Arcade, Harrowed, Vandal.

Flare: Surprise Party, Harrowed, Mecha, Pool Party, Elderwood, Arcade.

>>PENTAKILL!
>I was going to say "Surprise" but you do you.
>>My fire breath is water. I honestly didn't expect that.
>And now everything I cast is slime! HOORAY!
>>Is Elemental really supposed to be used that way?
>Probably not, but it didn't say I was limited by the local elements, you know?
>>FIGURES YOU'D DO THAT.

Roll list
1.Garzey’s Wing
2.Terminator
3.Bee Movie
4.Slime Rancher
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue: Need a new 5 slot.
>>
>>53114574
>>53114543
Actually, more like 20. Googled it and it's 1465.
>>
>>53114611
Secret of Evermore
>>
>>53114631
Here: >>52917528
>>
>>53110583
Meeting my alternate self in a real-world-ish Jump set during my lifetime is possible. Helping him get past his issues is not.
>>
>>53114543
And somewhat absurdly for blackshadow111 it's... actually in-line with the movie excluding Drop-In's regeneration. And even the regen's actually reasonable, not out-right replacing lost shit.

A lot of the perks and items could do with a bit of dialing back but it's actually not over exaggerating every second sentence.
>>
>>53108070
Should we design our Devil-Tiger Whatever Apotheosis Shintai and Dragon Who Swallowed The Sun equivalents around TED's versions, or is stuff more on the scales shown by the other Yozi fine too? Just worried since there's a pretty big size difference between TED and most Primordials.
>>
>>53113286
Hey, thread, is there any actual reason to not use fanon if you want to? Within reason of course.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>53114611

>Wow, Zerakule, you seem to be really into the Pentakill look.
>>HEAVY METAL IS MY HEART.
>Well, Flare seems to enjoy being a tree for some reason.
>>I never expected to feel this much tranquility from this form.
>Well, it was fun, but let's get this show on the road!

Roll list
1.Garzey’s Wing
2.Terminator
3.Bee Movie
4.Slime Rancher
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
>>53114689
So long as it's not for power-wanking and doesn't turn the setting on it's head... and keeps in moderation, I suppose it's okay.
Like if you go A Song of Ice and Fire and want L+R=J to be true or false, then go ahead. Or if, like what was brought up earlier, Ginny to have love potione'd Harry in canon, then go ahead.
It doesn't really confer upon you as the jumper any particular advantage to make those two examples true or false, so use that as a measuring stick.
>>
Well, here's a WIP. Changelog is kind of erratic, mostly just added a bunch of new stuff and filled in descriptions.
>>
Is there any perk that allows you to train multiple skills at once just by training one?
>>
>>53114924
I think custom robo has one?
>>
>>53114694

Timeline: 2025, Future War.

Perks: 700
Smash Those Metal Motherfuckers (Free)
Thank You, Jumper, For your courage through the dark years (100)
Hey Wait! You Swore! (200)
No Fate, But What We Make (400)

Stuff: 300
Cyberdyne System's - Zerakule (300)

Zerakule: Hasta La Vista Baby, Of Course; I'm a Terminator, It Doesn't Feel Pity, Judgement Day, Cool Shades, Most Paranoid Delusions are Intricate, Come With Me If You Want To Live.

>Oh look, another evil robotic legion.
>>So, same as with my world?
>Exactly my thoughts. We'll have to bring X in to help repair the world.
>>I AM A MIGHTY DEATH MACHINE!
>Right, let's see if any of the locals wants to be a dragon. Don't think they'd want to be cyber dragons though.

Roll list
1.Garzey’s Wing
3.Bee Movie
4.Slime Rancher
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue: Need a new 2 slot.
>>
>>53114924
HSotD has one.
>>
>>53114966
Aldnoah.Zero
Custom Robo
Young Justice
FF-Type.0
>>
>>53114966
Eclipse Phase or Futurama. My brain is telling me Puddly's gone to the first already but I don't remember if that's actually the case.
>>
>>53114779
Thanks, some people have responded really poorly to even just perceieved fanon, that I was worried it was blocked from jumpchain all together, although some settings would make that really impractical.
I mean, most of what is known about Dark Souls is speculation based on scraps of evidence. Strictly speaking that would be fanon, and yet, strip it away and how would you even deal with the jump?
>>
>>53114831
>Muh Diversity
NO. YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME EVEN CONSIDER IMAGINING LIVING IN SUCH A HELL. BOOST TO GIVING 600 OR REMOVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Looks pretty gr8 so far Obliteration of CP imminent
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53114995
Been to Young Justice already actually.

>>53114997
I haven't been to Eclipse Phase yet actually.

>>53114966

Roll list
1.Garzey’s Wing
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
4.Slime Rancher
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue: Eclipse Phase, Custom Robo, Futurama, FF-Type.0
>>
Hey, I'm jumping Anima, and I just want to get a shortlist of what I can expect to be able to do with the abilities on offer.

It seems like the power levels are pretty high, but I don't know what the actual feats are, and some understanding of the utility would be nice.
>>
>>53114924
Because I Admired You from Oreimo isn’t exactly what you’re thinking of, but the end result is the same.
>>
>>53114831
>[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL??]
pls
>>
>>53114831
Origin section seems to be missing?
>>
>>53114924

I think Generic Dungeon Crawl has something for that if the skills are related in some way.
>>
>>53114831
Nice.

>Hell Lord

I forgot to ask the other time but how DOES it eat other dimensions? Does it grow a big space mouth, or is it more like a big cosmic amoeba like Ego's spores?

>The Forge of Gods

Perk itself's fine but as for the name-what about "Student of Svartalfheim"? It was the dorfs who forged Mjolnir, Gungnir and Stormbreaker after all, Odin just enchanted the former two.

>Bodolf

...how tough is this guy, anyway? I'm guessing somewhere below but not too far from Worldbreaker Hulk?

>By the Hoary Fucking Hosts

Comparing it to Doctors without Dimensions, gotta say Doctors looks more 600 CP-worthy considering the former's value is contingent on the number of beings of power willing and able to make a deal with you in the first place. Does it buff the power of spells you cast from them?

>First Thing a Sorceror Does

Just curious, what're your tentative thoughts on what it could do?

>Enchanting

Earlier we talked about overlapping too much with character-specific gimmicks, here's an idea: What if your specific means of enchanting can be a mundane gesture fitting with your nature? Like a handshake made with confidence, or a specific code word spoken while maintaining eye contact?

Anyway tantalising as ever, good luck with finishing the rest

>>53115032
>Black Swans
>>
>>53115114
>...how tough is this guy, anyway?
Thor defeated him with great difficulty, so more like regular Hulk.
>>
File: ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif (189KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeSPHERES-CATACLYSM.gif
189KB, 800x624px
>>53114588
>If you have capstone boosted Chthonic Baara of the Ur-Beast and know Beast Power Concentration, can you gain the benefits of melding forms together while retaining a human shape?
Sure, for anythin that wouldn't need mutation-like changes to your form to function?

>>53114679
>Should we design our Devil-Tiger Whatever Apotheosis Shintai and Dragon Who Swallowed The Sun equivalents around TED's versions, or is stuff more on the scales shown by the other Yozi fine too? Just worried since there's a pretty big size difference between TED and most Primordials.
Size differences is probably fine, for the Dragon Who Swallowed The Sun-alike.

The actual stats you get from it probably shouldn't change though... So the Whatever Apotheosis Shintai would give the same stats (except probably having a Parry equal to the Dodge defense), and the Devil-Tiger Who Swallowed The Sun-alike would still have mile-wide melee attacks and three-mile ranged blasts.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>53115060

Perks: 300
Humans are just Human (Free)
Why do you think it was the work of a ghost? (100)
Oh, I See, People communicate by Telepathy in this world. (200)

Stuff: 700
Motorcycle (Free)
Gada Powder (100)
Earthenware Bells (600)

>This world is just very, very silly. Why is everyone yelling in monotone?
>>I DON'T KNOW, BUT IT'S GETTING ANNOYING.
>>Say's the pot to the kettle.
>>WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?
>>I was saying, that you constantly yell for no reason.
>It's an old habit of his, I've gotten used to it ages ago.

Roll list
1.Eclipse Phase
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
4.Slime Rancher
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue: Custom Robo, Futurama, FF-Type.0
>>
File: IMG_1005.png (250KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.png
250KB, 500x500px
>>53114365
Senpai~!
>>
>>53115239
>The actual stats you get from it probably shouldn't change though...
Ah, gotcha. Thanks Marky Mark.
>>
>>53114831
I Found It Beneath Me seems a bit overpriced, ins't it?
And Skyfather could do with some explanation of what happens if you don't sleep. Does the power fade away completely, and if so how does it return? Does it include all your other powers in the waning, or just the power the perk gives?
And does it really need that downside built into the perk, wouldn't it be better to make it a mandatory drawback or something?
>>
>>53114831
Why exactly does the power of a Skyfather wane once a year? It seems kinda random.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>53115332
No problem, happy to answer questions when they come up.
>>
>>53115362
Probably because its based on Odinforce. Odin has to sleep once a year for like a week or so straight, The Odinsleep.
>>
>>53115377
How courtable is SWLIHN?
>>
>>53115388
But it's also based on Zeus and other such gods that stand at the forefront of their respective pantheons. Do those also have to sleep once a year? Idk, it just makes the perk seem kinda unappealing.
>>
>>53115290
>A jump that's been on it since the beginning

Fucking Finally.

Race: Doll

Perks: 950
Robust (Free)
Engineer (300)
Quick Draw (100)
Hard Shell (100)
Wisdom (150)
Star Magic (300)

Stuff: 50
Coins x2 (50)

>This world is ruled by shrooms.
>>THIS WORLD IS STRANGE.
>>I'm going to go squat in a forest somewhere, I feel at peace.
>I think Flare is becoming a druid.
>>YOU ONLY JUST GOT THAT HUH?

Roll list
1.Eclipse Phase
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
4.Slime Rancher
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Custom Robo

Queue: Futurama, FF-Type.0
>>
File: You are stupid.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
You are stupid.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53115484
>tfw when you forget to roll.
>>
>>53115412
Can't be, in the comics the Odinforce is pretty unique (and nebulously explained). Zeus is nowhere near Odin's league.

>>53115406
You must ask yourself 2 questions;

1. How similar are you to YHVH?

2. How similar are you to Simon the Digger?

Because the more you are the more courtable she is.
>>
>>53115032
YOU'LL GET 200 CP AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT

>>53115103
Just haven't written it out yet.

>>53115114
>but how DOES it eat other dimensions?
Who knows? Wank something you like.

>Perk itself's fine but as for the name-what about "Student of Svartalfheim"?
I like that. Thanks.

>...how tough is this guy, anyway? I'm guessing somewhere below but not too far from Worldbreaker Hulk?
About as strong as a young Thor without Mjolnir. So pretty damn strong but not World Breaker Hulk levels.

>Does it buff the power of spells you cast from them?
Not anymore than drawing from them naturally does. I can swap them; Hoary Hosts was originally 400 CP anyway.

>Just curious, what're your tentative thoughts on what it could do?
Not sure, honestly.

>What if your specific means of enchanting can be a mundane gesture fitting with your nature?
Sure thing.

>Anyway tantalising as ever, good luck with finishing the rest
Thanks.

>>53115336
>I Found It Beneath Me seems a bit overpriced, ins't it?
Maybe? Doom is pretty bullshit, though. And it was the best I could do for a human capstone.

>Does the power fade away completely, and if so how does it return?
It faded completely then returns when you eventually do the sleep.

>Does it include all your other powers in the waning, or just the power the perk gives?
Just the perk.

>And does it really need that downside built into the perk, wouldn't it be better to make it a mandatory drawback or something?
I mean, you're getting a lot from the perk and it was thematically appropriate.

>>53115362
Like Many said it's based on Odin wnd you're getting a lot from the perk, even for the price. It doesn't weaken any of your other powers, just the ones inherent to that.
>>
>>53115406
Not very. Unless maybe if she's convinced you'd be more worthy of her loyalty/standing at the top of her hierarchy than her (former) king?

But you'd be facing a rather steep uphill battle on that. The Yozis generally do NOT want their weapons (which is all the Infernals are to them) to grow up and become potential peers or rivals, at all.

And she lost any empathy or ability to adapt to that which did not conform to her idealized hierarchy when she was turned into a Yozi, which might pose a bit of a problem.
>>
>>53115512
>1. How similar are you to YHVH?
>2. How similar are you to Simon the Digger?
Aren't they like complete polar opposites?
>>
>>53114831
When Skyfather says you'll be rendered defenseless for roughly a day, does that mean you can't set up wards n sheeit/it disables passive defenses/etc.? Or just that you'll be unable to consciously defend yourself?
>>
>>53114831
Does the sleep disable your non Marvel Magic powers? Such as powers that make is really hard to kill you even when you aren't fighting back?
>>
File: 1426046206797.jpg (320KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1426046206797.jpg
320KB, 1000x1000px
>>53115081
Posting for AHeart, because they're having difficulty posting. Something about connection errors.

Basically the abilities are variable. Magic ranges from Creating light to lasers to force shields to divination for pre-High or Divine Magic.
Ki and Nemesis range from passsives which are stuff like enhancing your weapons to be able to hit ghosts/parry spells or fly or summon energy armor to Dominion Techniques, which are basically Anime style "Swing sword, send giant sword-beam", or block with sword and create a force field,
And Psionics ranges from moving a couple pounds with your mind to absolute atomic control for up to 100 tons at once.
>>
>>53115728
The latter.
>>
>>53115571
Kind of, and yet that's what Theion was. He was the imposing sky-father god who believed in the you who believed in him. He wanted absolute worship but also loved it when his creations slipped the bonds of the natural order to evolve into something new and grander. It's sort of a self-gratification thing, I think, having his servants become ever more powerful and wonderful makes his own splendor greater for having authority over them.

Also, he's a universe-sized being of green fire that loves spirals, Simon is all over that shit.
>>
File: 1465852471306.jpg (6KB, 250x99px) Image search: [Google]
1465852471306.jpg
6KB, 250x99px
How many waifus, Jumper?
>>
>>53115918
None yet.
>>
File: Don't ask me about my SO.png (237KB, 955x287px) Image search: [Google]
Don't ask me about my SO.png
237KB, 955x287px
>>53115918
just the one
>>
>>53115547
>It faded completely then returns when you eventually do the sleep.
Ehhh, think I'm just gonna grab the dimension. The odinforce expy is not worth the hassle, and galaxy-destroying power can be gained elsewhere.
>>
>>53115918
I don't take any companions with me, so it's generally just one per setting. There aren't too many jumps with enough top-tier waifus to actually make a harem viable.
>>
>>53115767
Does the power loss affect all of the perk, or only the Odinforce?
>>
File: doom.jpg (219KB, 1253x927px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
219KB, 1253x927px
>>53115767
Does JUMPER SPEAKS allow you to speak in all-caps?
>>
Mortal Kombat jump when?
>>
>>53116025
Rule One
>>
>>53115918
at least 15.
>>
>>53115918
One.
I'm not big on having a lot of companions. A small group of powerful companions is better than having a large group that you can't even take with you everywhere.
>>
>reading ahead on Grand Order spoilers
>In a timeline where she was NOT a cult leader or any mage-analogue, just a nerdy therapist emplyed by Chaldea. One of the last surviving Goetia demon pillars tried to possess Kiara. She promptly mindbroke it, stole it's power and started turning into a Beast, all by herself

GO scares me the more I learn about it.
>>
File: 063 - fBgNRRK.png (25KB, 208x272px) Image search: [Google]
063 - fBgNRRK.png
25KB, 208x272px
>>53115918
Three in writer chain, but they're husbands. The most recent one was an AI I seduced, kinda. Named Elizon. I ended up giving it a shapeshifting body. For reasons.

I have just one in the Doctor's Companion chain. Pic related. It took a while but we made progress. Isn't the most romantic guy, but he does always make sure I eat healthy, which is helpful.
>>
>>53114831
Hey ,is Worthy Weapon weapon going to have an import option?
>>
What jumps offer the best food purchases?

In terms of quantity, rather than quality, because the answer to the ladder would be Toriko 99 out of 100 times.

It only really matters to me as long as it's edible. Right now, I am super early-chain. My offensive and defensive capabilities are barely peak human, and my only means of healing is that one food = health perk from Scott Pilgrim. My only chance of dipping into the settings I really want to jump is to have a feast available at all times from my warehouse.
>>
>>53116025
fucking never

we're never getting it

not ever

It's Cursed.
>>
What kinda jumps give you access to a bank account or similar that follows you around? Inventory from terraria means that I'd drop half if I used the terraria one-up.
>>
>>53115918
I originally started without the intention of getting any, but then I got one and it opened the floodgates. Too many waifus have ruined my laifu.
I think I have like 20 something?
>>
>>53115918
Even in autistic games of make believe, I can't imagine being in a lasting romantic relationship.
>>
>>53116142
But

But

But I need my fix of Kombat.

Please.

I wanna waifu Mileena.
>>
>>53116137
Mount-Blade gives infinite bags of various foods. Grain, meat, bread, and a couple more I think
>>
>>53116148
Same here, friend. We're sad people.
>>
>>53115081
Okay, got past the stupid connection error, let's try this again, elaborating on >>53115766

What you can do obviously depends on your power source.

Magic: Spell Names are straightforward, so I'm just going to toss a few at you. A starting mage will, in my personal experience, probably have the ability to throw around level 40 spells to start, and will move up from there, so that's good context.

Lvl 2 Light: Create Light
Lvl 10 Light: Shield of Light (Creates a forcefield that can only be damaged by supernatural attacks)
Lvl 16 Light: Armor of Light (Creates magic armor)
Lvl 22 Light: Light Beam (Laser)
Lvl 28 Light: Bonds of Light (Save vs. light bonds)
Lvl 32 Light: Detect Life
Lvl 38 Light: Ecstacy (Save vs. pleasure)
Lvl 56 Light: Blessing (Buff nearby allies)
Lvl 58 Light: Create Good Feelings
Lvl 66 Light: Find (Scry target)
Lvl 78 Light: Travel by Light

Darkness flips all of those toward Darkness, pain, and hiding instead of light, healing, and finding.

Lvl 10 Creation: Regeneration
Lvl 26 C.: Create Homonculous (Tiny minion)
Lvl 36 C.: Reduction of Damage
Lvl 52 C.: Create Monstrosity (Create monster under your control)
Lvl 60 C.: Perfect Shield (Forcefield recharges to full every turn)

Lvl 12 Destruction: Sphere of Destruction (Weak ball of destruction)
Lvl 32 D.: Destruction of Senses
Lvl 38 D.: Unravel Ties (Summoner loses control of summons)
Lvl 42 D.: Undo States (Destroy debuffs)
Lvl 80 D.: Sever Existance (Save or be annihilated down to soul)

Etc. The core rulebook has a bunch more. Basically though, each College runs on a set of themes, and does effects based on those themes.

Martials get a split between passives, which along with the ones included earlier, include things like healing yourself with Ki, no longer needing to eat, or even just covering themselves in a sheath of Ki that allows them to ignore lesser attacks. More notably though, when they hit high enough skill levels, they start mook-killing just by drawing their weapon.
>>
>>53116143
monopoly gauntlet and animal Crossing
>>
>>53115765
Nope.

>>53115950
You mean you don't take week long naps anyway?

>>53115971
All of the perk? Actually I'm not sure.

>>53116010
Obviously.

>>53116025
>>
File: ZOOM FAST FUCK YES HAPPY.jpg (29KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
ZOOM FAST FUCK YES HAPPY.jpg
29KB, 540x300px
>>53116104
Welcome to Kinoko Nasu's wild ride of wild rides. Make sure you're strapped in tight, because it doesn't stop. Ever.

>>53116137
CATastrophe if you don't mind seafood, gives you a huge feast of the stuff. Slime Rancher also has potentially infinite food if you don't mind eating slime shit, and Hamtaro has infinite sunflower seeds and an door to a candy world.
>>
>>53116119
Yes.
>>
>>53116237
Excellent :-)
>>
File: 1489017545453.jpg (80KB, 686x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489017545453.jpg
80KB, 686x396px
>>53116104
>mfw spoiler
Sounds like I have a plan.
>>
File: Crona 18.png (65KB, 440x245px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 18.png
65KB, 440x245px
>>53115918
One, pretty much.
>>
>>53116137
terraria has a item that can generate infinite amounts of any liquids,Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Wraith Lets you make massive amounts of pretty much any dessert food,carnivores has infinite amounts of any meat you have ever hunted yourself.
>>
>>53116293
DS3 DLC update when . I need weapon of the Dark NPC from Ashes of Ariandel, it is almost a dark aligned Firelink Greatsword
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 145x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 145x90px
>>53116137
supcom can generate a infinite amount of any organic material in any configuration you desire,up to and including cyborg tyrannosaurus.
>>
File: Nep nep and Dogoo.jpg (576KB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
Nep nep and Dogoo.jpg
576KB, 4092x2893px
>>53116209
Continuing.

Martial "Active" abilities are called Dominion techniques. One of the "example" trees involves summoning natural disasters to kill people, while another finishes off by detonating the essence of a supernova inside of your targets chest. A third involves using the nanobots granted by Ancient Blood to summon a superlaser turrent, just summon autonomous swords that stab people for you, or just boost your basic stats a bit.

Psions are similar to Magic in that their abilities are relatively straightforward.
Psychokinesis starts at things like moving around a couple pounds, and ends at something like "Save or I get to rearrange your atoms however I feel like."
Telepathy starts at "Check for other minds within 30 feet" and ends at things like "Mind control everyone within 300 miles."
Pyrokinesis starts at the equivalent of candles and then gets to "Burn it to ash. No I don't care what it's made of."
Cryokinesis is the same, but cold.
Physical Increase starts with "I'm allowed to take Inhuman/Zen actions" (which is actually pretty important), and ends around "All my stats go up by 8 in a system where a 20 is arbitrarily high".
Energy starts with "Make weapon out of pure energy" and ends at "Fake pyro/cryokinesis."
Etc.
>>
>>53116025
I wouldn't mind doing 10 if it's still open by the time I finish Fables.
>>
File: Cybrannosaurus.png (1MB, 1169x727px) Image search: [Google]
Cybrannosaurus.png
1MB, 1169x727px
>>53116348
>>53116137
Sorry about that,Have a decently sized version.
>>
>>53114831
Damn nice.

Especially the Skyfather option is awesome. Hell Lord too, to a bit lesser extent. Gotta try and grab both, then start my own pantheon in my slice of Hell.

How often could I imbue a mortal with a spark of divine power, and how much less exhausting would that get over time?

Also, could I grant divinity to beings that can't really be called mortal, but aren't gods/divine?

Could I feed other pocket dimensions I already have to the Hell Lord dimension (as opposed to those I'll acquire after this), aside from the import?

Would it gain the properties of pocket worlds I feed to it too (like, if I have a pocket world where time goes faster, would feeding it to Hell Lord let time go faster in the entire Hell Lord dimension)?

Any idea on drawback caps yet?
>>
File: How many breads.jpg (90KB, 190x810px) Image search: [Google]
How many breads.jpg
90KB, 190x810px
>>53115918
Not taking the harem route is a sin.
>>
>>53114662
... I might need to start recruiting myself as companions. Don't know why I never thought of this.
>>
File: bioroid-robot-dragon.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bioroid-robot-dragon.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>53115484

Language: Russian (Never encountered it before)

Biohacker Package - Skill Plus (100)
Mega-Engineer Package (Free)
MedTech Package (Free)
Forking (Free)
Resleeving (Free)
Missing Time (Free)
Blueprint Designer (100)
Hardened (200)
Primacy (300)

Body - Puddly
The Basics (Free)
Jumper Grade Cortical Stack (400)
Bodymod Biomorph (Free)
Cyberbrain (50)
Aptitude Enhancement Mods - 1 Intuition, 3 Cognition (150)
Utility Mods - Standard (0)
Immunization Mods - Basic (0)
MRGCNN Subscription (Free)
Import - Zerakule (50)
Muse Import - Flare (50)
Animal Genetics Library (200)

Zerakule: Marksman, Investigation, Stealth, Forking, Resleeving, Missing Time, Standard Form, Reaper Morph, The Basics, Cutting Edge - Investigation, AR Masking Software, Hab.

Flare: Psychosurgeon - Plus, Hard Hat, Nano-technician, Forking, Resleeving, Sleeve-Easy, An Adaptive Enemy, @-List Rep 1, RNA Rep 2, Wirehead Morph, The Basics, Aptitude Enhancement - Cog x3 (100)
Cutting Edge - Psychosurgeon, MRGCNN Subscription.

>>So, what's the plan?
>I'm gonna make morphs. And upgrade our Habitat.
>>I DON'T WANT TO DO BORING BUSINESS SIMULATOR! I'M GOING TO GO BE A GUMSHOE.
>Have fun Zerakule.
>>I suppose I'll start programming some AI's for your use then shall I?
>I'll get to work on some Robot Master Morphs, I'm sure the locals will simply adore them. Although, I'll likely have to severely reduce their capabilities so others can produce them for us.

Roll list
1.Futurama
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
4.Slime Rancher
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.Ravenloft
8.Custom Robo

Queue: FF-Type.0
>>
>>53116483
You can do that in The God of High Shchool
>>
File: Crona 15.jpg (160KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 15.jpg
160KB, 750x750px
>>53116327
Probably not for a long time if I decide to do one. Still working on Hero Academia and have other projects on my mind.
>>
>>53116514
Ah well. A fine Dark Soul to you, my friend. I will call this world after you. Tell me, what's your name?

>Yharnam
>>
>>53116434
>Especially the Skyfather option is awesome. Hell Lord too, to a bit lesser extent. Gotta try and grab both, then start my own pantheon in my slice of Hell.
Neat. May want to look into Infernals and Kamigawa, too.

>How often could I imbue a mortal with a spark of divine power, and how much less exhausting would that get over time?
I'm going to say maybe once a week to start with? And you'll just have to wank how much it lessens.

>Also, could I grant divinity to beings that can't really be called mortal, but aren't gods/divine?
Probably? Odin seems to have actually made Loki into an Asgardian.

>Could I feed other pocket dimensions I already have to the Hell Lord dimension (as opposed to those I'll acquire after this), aside from the import?
Yup.

>>53116434
>Would it gain the properties of pocket worlds I feed to it too (like, if I have a pocket world where time goes faster, would feeding it to Hell Lord let time go faster in the entire Hell Lord dimension)?
Sure.

>Any idea on drawback caps yet?
At least 1000 CP. May not be one, I dunno.
>>
Is there anything like Valhalla to take with us?
>>
>>53116514
Will there be any Eraserhead-like powers?

>>53116575
Would any drawbacks or scenarios be based on living through some cosmic cataclysm centered on you? I wouldn't mind seeing a Secret Wars or the latest Ultimates events happening at this point on my chain.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>53087129
222 TES Morrowind/Oblivion
Age 22
Mage -100
Breton
Cyrodiil
The Lady
Resist Magicka, Alchemist -150, Conjurer -150, Enchanter -200, Spellmaker -300,
Altar of Spellmaking -200, Azura's Star -200, Skull of Corruption -300,
Pit Dog
Staff of the Everscamp +300, Cliff Racers +200, Witches +100,
Between the scamps, cliff racers, and witches, it behooves me to stomp the hell out of the arena and gtfo. Another new dimension of variable landscapes.
Continue
1 Kill La Kill
2 Greek Myth
3 Carnivores
4 Tenchi Muyo
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Light Bringer
7 FTL
8 The Incredibles
>>
>>53116646
FTL, I wonder what ship I should use?
>>
>>53116575
>May want to look into Infernals and Kamigawa, too.
Those have some really cool stuff too, yes. Though the Kamigawa pantheon-thing isn't my prefered style, with them just being aspects of your Kami-self.

>I'm going to say maybe once a week to start with?
Nice, that seems pretty good already.

>Probably? Odin seems to have actually made Loki into an Asgardian.
Nice. Most of my companions probably wouldn't really fit 'mortal', so that's good.

...Huh, wonder if I could make an actually divine AI with that? Give all those AI with god complexes a run for their money.

>Yup.
>Sure.
Neat.

>At least 1000 CP. May not be one, I dunno.
Alright, that'd be nice.

Anyway, thanks for the answers.
>>
File: Crona 27.jpg (188KB, 580x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 27.jpg
188KB, 580x1000px
>>53116641
Yeah, Eraserhead's power is gonna be up for grabs. There's gonna be around 100+ options on the Quirk Table with a mix of canon and OC options. That's what I'm working on now.
>>
>>53116776
>100+ options
M
ABSOLUTE
D
M
A
N
>>
File: tumblr_oop4tdUJrZ1tc4q3jo1_1280.jpg (179KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oop4tdUJrZ1tc4q3jo1_1280.jpg
179KB, 706x1000px
>>53115918
One. Harem Route isn't really my thing.
>>
File: Deku the absolute madman.png (693KB, 651x697px) Image search: [Google]
Deku the absolute madman.png
693KB, 651x697px
>>53116776
>+100 options

Geez, that's a lot of them.

How many have you already done?/spoiler]
>>
>>53114831
So the way Bodolf is worded at the beginning implies it always has some massive boost beyond your natural form. How jacked would a Elder God Hybrid be with the perk?
>>
DC Occult
Starting location: Gotham
Source: Half Blood
History: Child of the endless - Death
Perks:
*Twisted Sister (0)
*Dark and troubled times (0)
*Blessing without End X 4 Death, Delirium, Desire, Despair (400, Discount)
*Highway to Hell (200, Discount)
*Thirteen (300, Discount)
*Carefully Chosen Words (300, Discount)
Equipment
*Family Tree (0)
*Fountain of Youth (400)
Companions:
*Jumper Brigade (300)
*Happy-Go-Lucky Goth (0)
Drawbacks
*Bad Dreams (+100)
*Really needs a Tan (+100)
*Adoring Fan (+600)
*Tophat troubles (+100)
Scenario: Day of Vengence (+500 CP)
Prize: Dimension Lord (500, Discount)

Companions

Akitsu
Origin: Natural
History: Modern Merlin
Perk
*Greatest Magician of the age
*The Moving Finger Writes
*Real Magic
*Escape Artist
*Magic Sensitivity
*Slight of Hand

Arcueid
Background: Empowered
History: Guardian of Life
Perks:
*Outside Help
*Down the Rabbit Hole

Yu Bel
Background: Half Breed
History: Inheritance
Perks:
*Highway to hell
*Thirteen
*Twisted Sister
*Dark and Troubled Times
*Mark of the beast
*Brute Force
Equipment
*Trident of Lucifer

Tamamo, Dark Magician Girl, Magician’s Valkeria, & Gemini Elves
Background: Natural
Histrory: Zatarra
Perks:
*Mystical Sensitivity
*Slight of hands
*Real Magic
*The moving finger writes
*Baby Magic
*Escape Artist

Snowflame
Background: Empowered
Perks:
*Outside Help
*Brute Force
*Back to basics
*Twisted Sister
*Mystical Sensitivity

Wow… where even to begin… I with and/or against virtually every magic related character in the DC universe at one point or another. I helped save gem world, I got used by Constantine… not happy about that.

(To be continued)
>>
>>53108070
>Huh, that's actually a pretty cool idea. Thanks anon, I'll put that in.
Now anything damaging can be radioactive hate fire. And teleportation can send somone through the Ebby's Shadow dimension for Happy Fun Trauma. Better keep those eyes closed, kids!
>>
>>53116866
Anyways I also made a new friend on this jump She is a 5th dimensional Imp who saw nothing wrong with summoning the likes of Surtur or Trigon to relive past glories. She is a good kid but damn I can’t think of how many times she nearly killed me. I have gotten much better at being patient with clueless godlike entities.

Anyways things were rough from the start here. The specter went nuts and was killing anyone with any link to magic. I had a plan so I gathered every magic person I could and superman (I got soooo much flack for that. Yeah I get he is weak against magic).

So while supes was in the back with The Black Adam and Shazam we lured the Specter in and I enacted my plan. Snowflame has a power that he gains the strength of the 4 strongest allies he has in a battle and further augments his durability by that much too. So we powered him up and he barrels in to the Specter who wasd caught entirely ofgaurd by this normally suicidal attack.

Strangely he didn’t even get a chance to warp reality, Snowflame just savagely beat him as he shouted how much great he and cocaine were than the spirit of vengeance. We actually had to have people pull him off the Specter because he was about to crush his head under his boot. All this time I had been prepping I noritoed Akitsu then fused with her and transformed in to my magical idol form. I sang the song of purification as other mages focused their energy in to me and I hit him with a house sized magical purification blast while he was unconscious. So we purified the Specter, Akitsu somehow got the credit, I don’t care really. People started treating Snowflame like he was the next big crisis villian

On an unrelated not I actually hugged batman when he wasn’t a dick to me. It was super awkward until I explained how a version of him I had really looked up to treated me like crap and did everything he could to sabotage me.
>>
>>53114831
>or perhaps completely alien gods worshipped by beings on other worlds.

Does that mean that we can be a Many-Angled One? Even a very minor one would be cool.
>>
File: Sarge.jpg (158KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
Sarge.jpg
158KB, 800x615px
>>53116776
>>
>>53111061
>Small note here. You won't be allowed to. Every infernal is an investment and the yozi aren't going to allow you not to give them a return.
If you have super craft/training skills you could probably get away with being a headquarters hero. Or if you are an Akuma during the jump and your task doesn't require leaving hell to contribute.

The Savant and Noble capstones available in jump are also good for convincing the powers that be that you are contributing just fine where you are.
>>
File: Crona 28.jpg (134KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 28.jpg
134KB, 500x643px
>>53116788
>>53116959

Hah, happy you guys are excited.

>>53116834

Seventy something, give or take. I'm like two thirds of the way through but a lot of that was marking down canon ones I wanted to include, so it's all OC from here. I want to get the tone right for these since Quirks are, well, quirky, so it might take a bit. After this the only other hard part is Scenarios so progress is looking good.
>>
>>53111061
There are perks that make people fine with your lazyness.
>>
>>53116485

Nope! (Free)
Not From Around Here (50)
Performer (50)
Magic Resistant (300)
Mist Walker (300)

Free Stuff (Free)
Vistani Charm (Free)
The Gun (Free)
Sacred Scarf (100)
Shoes of the Abundant Step (200)

>Oh dear, this place seems a bit creepy.
>>YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN.
>>Such a strange place. Perhaps we should hang low here?
>Honestly, I think I agree with you. This place gives me the heebie jeebies.

Roll list
1.Futurama
2.Aldnoah.Zero
3.Bee Movie
4.Slime Rancher
5.Secret of Everymore
6.R-Type
7.FF-Type.0
8.Custom Robo

Queue:
>>
File: IMG_1006.jpg (76KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1006.jpg
76KB, 750x1000px
>>53116806
Besides being a cute meido & teacher, what you think she would be interested in specializing in? Like magic, technology, thieving...etc. I know she's a teacher, too bad you couldn't recruit her into the Phantom Thieves Of Hearts.
>>
>>53117148
>Using a perk to make people fine with your laziness
That sounds awfully lazy.
>>
>>53116641
Most likely will be, yeah.

>>53116752
>...Huh, wonder if I could make an actually divine AI with that? Give all those AI with god complexes a run for their money.
I actually don't know. Would be cool, though.

>>53116865
See, I'm not sure if it should be multiplicative like that or just linearly additive. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

>>53116916
I was just thinking more like the various alien gods shown in the God Butcher arc. Though I wonder if it should instead be restricted to just earth's pantheons?
>>
>>53117246
Isn't that the point? What are you gonna do, work to make sure they're fine with you?
>>
>>53115570
Could you have Orphan Cub's Charmset be a copy of an existing Charmset like Theion? I was looking at it online (if what I found is canon) and it seems cool.

http://ninjasensei.wikidot.com/yozi:theion
>>
>>53117309
Do you want SHLiHN to be want your D like nobody ever has before?
Because that's how you get an autistic marble collection to want your dick.
>>
>>53116209
>Lvl 66 Light: Find (Scry target)

This one is an extremely fucking good scrying spell. It's very hard for targets to resist, and can be aimed at pretty much anything you want, with no faffing around by needing personal familiarity or locks of hair.

Makes it a pain in the ass if you're trying to hide from (powerful) Inquisitors or Templars.
>>
>>53117325
I mean, I prefer yandere murder winds, personally. But marble imuotos aren't bad, either.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>53117219
>Forgets to roll

Gonna need a replacement.
>>
>>53116360
Hey Heart, can a sufficiently powerful CPU eventually create a new CPU memory?
I once saw a fic that used that idea, and while it seemed plausible, I don’t know enough to say if it’s true.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>53117309
Sure. You could have them be pretty much the same.

Expect Malfeas to hate you with fury burning hotter than the heat of a thousand suns though. And also this >>53117325.
>>
File: Ammy.jpg (67KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy.jpg
67KB, 512x512px
>>53115918
Tiger has just the one.
>>
>>53117358
Mahou Sensei Negima
>>
>>53117309
>>53117325
>>53117403
...Or she'll hate almost as much as Malfeas, for daring to presume you could use her former king's (at least a near-identical copy of his) charms.
>>
>>53117403
Neat-O, thanks.
>>
>>53117413
Are they actually a couple now?
>>
File: Nep Nep as Madoka.png (194KB, 500x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Nep Nep as Madoka.png
194KB, 500x1083px
>>53117402
Not that I'm aware of. In the only dimension that they show up, they just appear "naturally".
>>
>>53116104
>Kiara
>Therapist
>The rapist

Makes sense.
>>
>>53114831
I have a small question about Doom's Armor, will there be an option to import previous power armor you might have?
>>
>>53117470
>spoiler
...god damn it, Herculanon, I did not need that mental image.

Oh, by the way, I've been meaning to ask. What time do we start in in the Greek Myth jump? Can we choose or is there a specific time frame?
>>
>>53117540
>What time do we start in in the Greek Myth jump? Can we choose or is there a specific time frame?
Greek Mythical Period so basically during or before the Trojan War.
>>
>>53117568
Oh, okay then. Thanks for letting me know.
>>
>>53117517
Sure.
Thread posts: 473
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.