[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/stg/ - mtg/ Standard General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 49

File: waifu dog.jpg (134KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
waifu dog.jpg
134KB, 850x500px
Previous Thread: >>52992748

SCG Atlanta Results (4/30/17)

Top 8
1. Mardu Vehicles
2. Mardu Vehicles
3. Mardu Vehicles
4. W/R Humans
5. B/G Delirium
6. Mono-Black Aggro
7. Mardu Vehicles
8. Mardu Vehicles

The Mardu Vehicles lists (seriously, why do we keep calling them that? They have ONE vehicle in most lists.) seem to have some variance, with the first place version only running Cut//Ribbons as a new card from Amonkhet.

I'm working on an R/B aggro-range list right now, trending more towards the aggro/burn side. I initially started by looking at an RDW build, but found that the removal available was simply not enough in the long run.

As of now, I've gotten the decklist down to this: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/may-2017-rb-aggrorange/

I need some help with finalizing the mainboard and adding some stuff to the sideboard. What R/B stuff am I missing that can be sided in to hose certain strategies? Should I run more Alms of the Vein? I opted to go with Flameblade Adept over Dread Wanderer as a one-drop because I figured it would generally be more impactful throughout the game than Dread Wanderer. Was this the right call?

I might consider running some Glorybringers (two main, one side?), but probably not in the initial build.

What are you building right now?
>>
File: Fevered Visions Burn.png (14KB, 248x603px) Image search: [Google]
Fevered Visions Burn.png
14KB, 248x603px
This here's my deck. I've been running Fevered Visions since Thermo-Alchemist enabled the entire deck and get good results at my LGS (though our local meta is pretty low-powered with many brews and budget decks).

Glorybringers, Enigma Drakes Sweltering Suns and Magma Spray bring this deck to a really good spot, I think. Enigma Drakes are a straight upgrade over Stormchaser Mages, the fact that they don't have haste is irrelevant as they smash for an inordinate amount of damage in the air every turn they're alive.

Considering slotting in Insult /// Injury, but the card doesn't do anything on it's own so I question how useful it's going to be.
>>
>>53092956
Man I slipped enigma Drake into my kiln fiend deck and never looked back
>>
How many sources of energy do you need to make Glint Sleeve Siphoner good? I'm thinking of just running Aether Hub, Attune and Harnessed.
>>
>>53094147
that depends entirely on the type of deck you're running, if you plan on going fast and consider your glint-sleeve triggers icing rather than core then just hubs will be enough honestly, but if you're crutching on those activations then obviously you want more, attunes would probably do it, harnessed could gain or lose so I would consider those
>>
>>53094575
wouldn't consider those* as in factor in, what you have is probably okay enough
>>
>>53094575
I wanna try my hand at Jund goodstuff, using Glint Sleeve and Tireless Tracker as my card advantage. I guess I could use Sin Prodder instead, but he's way more conditional.
>>
>>53092679
Haven't been keepibg up with this
Is standard still a vancerous cese pool
>>
>>53094606
I'd say try it out, I think attunes + glints are enough and harnessed are fine to include as well
>>
>>53094619
No and yes. The lack of cat let's more decks make it to top 8 as well as a bunch of new decks to rise up to tier 2 and 3. SB for Mardu isn't nowhere near as hard as SB for copy cat and mardu
>>
>>53094619
As we get further away from the cat ban more decks seem to be getting their chance on online tournaments. Paperwise we'll truly find out here in a week.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/drakecycle/

Can I fit gearhulks into this deck?

Maybe lose cathartic reunion and reveler for 2 hulk's and more lands?
>>
My current shit: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ug-eldrazi-control-3/

Been brewing on this thing. Any suggestions on where to take it?

Have considered maybe exchanging some stuff for Wretched Geyffs and Kozilek's Return, to keep the board cleaned up a bit. Don't know what to possibly drop for them yet.
>>
>>53094862
Well here's my list so far.
4x Attune with Aether
4x Bone Picker
2x Cut // Ribbons
2x Dead Weight
4x Fatal Push
4x Glint-Sleeve Siphoner
4x Glorybringer
4x Grim Flayer
4x Harnessed Lightning
4x Scrapheap Scrounger
4x Tireless Tracker
2x Swamp
2x Mountain
4x Forest
4x Canyon Slough
4x Blooming Marsh
4x Aether Hub
>>
>>53095087
*Gryffs
>>
File: 1479018780827.png (116KB, 331x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479018780827.png
116KB, 331x375px
>go to FLGS, owe him money for original F-zero as he sells vidya too
>buy some amonkhet boosters, spendinig so much gets card stamped to eventually get some free store credit, which that was the last one i needed
>at last second, one booster is calling out to me, switch it with another one before opening them
>one i switched to gives me Gideon
>on top of that, local jet's pizza giving out free pizza today and it's actually good

today was a good day
>>
any fun gruul decks running around?
>>
How can I deal with a god that's already on the field when running blue, green, and red?
>>
>>53096107
Blue has control, put that enchantment on it that turns it into a base 0/2 creature. Bouncing it back could work as well, then possibly counter it afterwards cause you know it's coming. Blue is your answer, though.
>>
>>53096173
Ah, thanks! I'm not running very much bounce, but I do have 8 counters at the moment. I'll look into that enchantment.
>>
>>53096245
there is other enchantments as well, but thats the only one I can think off the top of my head, I haven't played in about 6 months
>>
sealed is such a fucking snoozefest to watch

having it in GP richmond was a colossal mistake
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-deckpaste/05-05-17-LZk-deck-paste/

My current standard deck, any suggestions for improvements?
>>
File: cow.jpg (115KB, 960x949px) Image search: [Google]
cow.jpg
115KB, 960x949px
>>53096619
it might be a snoozefest to watch, but it's honestly one of the best formats for poor faggots like me
>>
>>53096757

Same guy here cut the hedrons for 4 ofs of the creature's.
>>
>>53096107
In blue, consider Commit//Memory
>>
File: card.png (192KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
192KB, 265x370px
what the fuck does the first effect DO
>>
>>53097254
Improvise is convoke for artifacts. It makes Herald cost BB provided you tap 5 artifacts while casting it.

Unless you mean the end step trigger, which is obvious. At the end of your turn, your opponent discards a card.
>>
>>53092679
Hey guys, I pulled 4 kefnets. What can I play with 4 kefnets? I was thinking some sort of jank mono-blue build, or maybe just a tower-less control deck that runs Kefnet instead? Mono-U gearhulks control with Commit to Memory and Engulf the Shore.

>>53096107
U: Commit to Memory, unsubstantiate, engulf the shore.
R: Soul-scar Mage + burn spells / dynavolt tower.
G: ????
UR: Brutal Expulsion
>>
File: 1492439435701.jpg (395KB, 2048x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1492439435701.jpg
395KB, 2048x1504px
>>53097254
God that art is bad.
>>
File: 1515.png (74KB, 541x566px) Image search: [Google]
1515.png
74KB, 541x566px
>when you realize a vast majority of the reason why this game is so expensive to be competitive in is because there are no limitations in deck building

Mythic rares should be limited to 1, and rares to 2 when deck building. Would cut costs of decks a lot.
>>
>>53097682
Lands should be commons, or uncomons
But if wotc does this they will lose a lot of money, so they won't
>>
>>53097605
I really like it. The only thing bothering me is how boring his weapon looks.
>>
>>53097682
>want to play standard
>key Mythics expensive as all fucking hell
>want to play Modern
>buy-in price for fetchlands expensive enough to buy a new PC from
>want to play Legacy/Vintage
>all of the above and several hundred dollarinos in staples in almost all decks

It really sucks sometimes.
>>
>>53098406
The demon's design is fine. It's that the composition as a whole is weak. Why does his landing in a market prompt such a minimal response from the market-goers? Is this a regular thing in Kaladesh?

The same goes for Demon of Dark Schemes.
Why does the background offer no commentary on the demon filling it?
>>
>>53097254
>>53097605

"Don't mind me, just your average demon inventor, here for the fair. Can't you see I'm just an inventor due to my inconspicuous hammer, for inventing?"
>>
>>53098462
Yeah, I see what you mean.
I always took it as the demon manifesting in just that very moment and people being too surprised to actually react already. At least the dude spilling his coffee makes it seem like he's in a "What the fuck." shock.
>>
coming back from a six year break from mtg, can anyone provide some suggestions on my standard deck?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/06-05-17-arW-ug-ramp/
>>
>>53098527
it always seemed to me that the coffee dude 100% confirmed that the summoning had just taken place. He dropped the cup but it didn't even have the time to fall. Fits with everyone else being between 'wtf' and 'oh fuck'.

How does the demon have artifact-convoke though, that's the mystery. Is he summoned by artifacts' suffering or what?
>>
>>53098717
It's a wrathful manifestation of the artifacts' machine-spirits.

We Warhammer now.
>>
File: first attempt at something.jpg (662KB, 1344x1470px) Image search: [Google]
first attempt at something.jpg
662KB, 1344x1470px
Is there a point to getting a welcome deck even if it's free? Might as well just buy those planeswalker decks, they have pretty decent cards in 'em.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/03-05-17-zomboni/

I know it's late in the game for zombie decks right now but I've been working on this for a little bit and my question is, what should I replace with dramas chosen?
>>
>>53099942
*Drana's chosen. Fucking phone
>>
File: rug combustible tower.jpg (78KB, 941x325px) Image search: [Google]
rug combustible tower.jpg
78KB, 941x325px
Been screwing around with a combustible gearhulk version of temur tower. It's been testing alright, though I'm all but certain the blue gearhulk version is better.

Being able to randomly brain someone for double-digit numbers is sweet though.
>>
First Deck http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/rat-deck-supreme/

How does it look?
>>
>>53097682
That sounds retarded.
>>
>>53096029
LETS
GET
JETS
>>
File: IMG_0323.png (351KB, 720x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.png
351KB, 720x820px
What's best color combo for Amonkhat? Getting tired of my old B/W Vamp deck but usually hate Blue builds.
>>
>>53099942
>>53099991
Don't. Card is bad. Get some kalitas, or add more cryptbreakers & colossus. You run a lot of noncreature spells for an aggro deck.
>>
>>53100458
Alright thanks
>>
>>53099942
have fun being sweltering sun'd
>>
>>53098717
Demons on Kaladesh are summoned via the dark schematic. It's supposed to represent that.
>>
>>53100060
I think Combustible Gearhulk is criminally underrated. That said he works better in marvel when you can hit them with Ulamog.

Also why no Fumeroles?
>>
>>53094619
Why do you even ask? All this shit was brought on yourselves for your own stupidity standard shitters.
>Waaah thoughtseize too oppresive!!!
>Waaah Mana leak too oppresive!!!
>Waaah wrath of God too oppresive!!!
>Waaah lightning bolt too oppresive!!!

And then you cry because interaction is subpar and you cannot deal with a simple 2 card combo
>>
>>53096765

I feel like it's just straight up inferior to draft unless you only have like 4-5 people
>>
>>53100397
B/W zombies is fun and competitive. B/W aristocrats is janky but has potential.
>>
Is this the thread where I can whine about how I don't like this girl they've got doing coverage. Actually I don't like anyone they've got doing coverage.

I should just mute the stream.
>>
>>53101962
It may be fun and competitive, but it's not fast enough to beat out aggro and it's too vulnerable to sweltering suns, while Mardu Vehicles goes over it.
>>
>>53096619
limited events aren't fun to watch on stream because you can't emulate it and it's not powerful. Playing it of course is different.
>>
>>53098428
>want to play standard
>key mythics are expensive
>probably isn't going to play outside of FNM anyways

magic players are babies, just suck it up play with your budget. Standard isn't even expensive right now but the prices have been steadily inflating because interest is rising back up.
>>
File: iskskskaisksaiswidow.jpg (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
iskskskaisksaiswidow.jpg
149KB, 500x500px
>>53092679
Went to Standard Shoshdown and got bulk trash in my little back. Also got shat on by heavy white+blue control and GB Delirium. Should I have something like Lightning Axe for delirium's beefy creatures? Stupid Grafwidow clogs the board, but luckily Sweltering Suns kills the tokens...I'm running a RU deck with Enigma Drake and lots of counters already.
>>
>>53096101
There is Pummeler, but I wouldn't exactly call that fun.

>>53097682
>Mythic rares should be limited to 1, and rares to 2 when deck building. Would cut costs of decks a lot.
This gets posted on Reddit at least once a week. Wizards will never, ever do this. Ever. It isn't going to happen.

>>53099419
>Is there a point to getting a welcome deck even if it's free?
Basic lands.

>Might as well just buy those planeswalker decks, they have pretty decent cards in 'em.
No. Buy singles. The PW decks are shamelessly awful.

>>53100397
R/B Vampires could be a fun change of pace. Stensia Masquerade is an absolute bomb.

>>53099942
Look at this list. Learn from others.
https://www.mtggoldfish.com/archetype/standard-mono-black-zombies#paper

>>53102119
>Actually I don't like anyone they've got doing coverage.
Check out Patrick Sullivan and Cedric Phillips.
>>
>>53093844
Is the extra toughness really what pushes it over Spellheart chimera? Sure, you can bolt the chimera, but it doesn't get chumped by lingering souls for days.
>>
>>53098428
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/standard-reservoir-combo-bonesaw-go-home/

The mainboard, minus the fastlands, costs $38. Fastlands are completely not needed. YOU CAN PLAY STORM IN STANDARD FOR $38

AND ITS NOT HALF BAD

also it costs 3.5tix if you play mtgo. You're practically wasting money not playing it.
>>
>>53103933
>This gets posted on Reddit at least once a week. Wizards will never, ever do this. Ever. It isn't going to happen.
Just because it's never going to happen doesn't mean it shouldn't happen.
But it also shouldn't happen because it would completely fuck up limited.
At Mythics:1 and Rares:2 suddenly the powerlevels of mythics and rares are going to shoot up ( fuck, imagine how bullshit Legendaries would be at 1 of. Or fucking planeswalkers ) because now they have design space for them being bombs in constructed not just limited. But not you then that means opening a bomb rare is even more important than the commons, ruining limited as well.
And we all know how much Wizards cares about limited format.
>>
File: 20170506_222954.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170506_222954.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
>>53096101

I went 4-0 at fnm with this madness gods list. I love it.
>>
File: 1468534506635.jpg (8KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468534506635.jpg
8KB, 320x200px
>>53097682
>Mythic rares should be limited to 1, and rares to 2 when deck building. Would cut costs of decks a lot.
Have you played with the Magic Duels series? They do that shit and it's fucking atrocious. Limiting the players options is not the solution. You know what would happen? The only playable rares and mythics would shoot up even more in price.
>>
Did you guys go to standard show down? If so what deck did you take and how did you do? What other decks did you see there?

topped with my B/W brew, saw a lot of mono black zombies - at least four guys on this. two RUG aetherworks and one BUG aetherwork marvels, two guys on mardu vehicles, one guy on B/G aristocrats, one constrictor. one guy was on UR control another on mono U control, a RUG Tower-Drake deck, and two guys with reanimator gearhulk decks. there are more that I didn't catch but I think I heard at least one game went to turns because both people were on aetheflux meme decks

overall not a bad variety to show up
>>
>looking at what people might bring in against zombies because I play R/B zombies so odds are it will affect me in some way
>mfw I see scarab fest
>>
File: GideonObfuscator.jpg (228KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
GideonObfuscator.jpg
228KB, 500x713px
>>53104665
Used a UR deck with lots of counterspells and Enigma Drake. Did terribly even though it worked nicely on FNM. Played heavy UW Control and the run-of-the-mill BG Delirium. Only played 2 rounds cos I left, but saw Gideons and/or Heart of Kiran on every table.
>>
File: 1486654531397.png (104KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486654531397.png
104KB, 217x320px
>>53104808
>but saw Gideons and/or Heart of Kiran on every table.
d-diversity will come I s-swear
t. WotC
>>
>>53105137
Besides Mardu there are a bunch of other viable decks now. It's no longer Copycat and Mardu.
>>
>>53104808
People will stick until what they have until at least the PT. It won't come instantly.

That said, there's a chance that Mardu just stomps everything anyways.
>>
>>53104808
Damn dude, glad I saw as many different decks as I did, even if I had to play back to back marvel decks
>>
File: Scourfromexistence.jpg (47KB, 336x469px) Image search: [Google]
Scourfromexistence.jpg
47KB, 336x469px
Has anyone ever tried to run Scour from Existence? Perhaps in some sort of green ramp that wouldn't otherwise have good removal? Even if it's a trash card, the idea of colorless purely unconditional removal amuses me.
>>
>>53105217
I feel like it saw play as a one of in one eldrazi list
>>
>>53105225
>>53105217
In the side that is
>>
Hello everyone, I'm a ygo baby but today I had the opportunity to buy a deck and play some games with it against some other casual players, I ended up buying the Ajani Planeswalker deck because I thought the lion was cool and long story short, I had fun, opened the boosters, traded some cards with other players, added around 10 cards to my original deck and played a bunch of games, lost most but w/e it was worth my time, my question is, where do I go from here? I want to keep playing but this deck is not going to take me anywhere, and I don't want to spend big just yet (ygo+magic = no money) some guy mentioned making a mono green deck with ajani base and cheap critters, but that just flew over my head, don't really know what he meant.
>>
>>53105303
buy singles for deck you want to play or draft to build your collection and learn the fundamentals of magic
>>
File: fnm 5-6.png (23KB, 372x998px) Image search: [Google]
fnm 5-6.png
23KB, 372x998px
>>53104665
I just started back. Sold half my cards after Gatecrash (thanks ex-gf). I ran this from what I scrounged from 2 weeks ago.

I went 3-1 losing only 3 games out of all my sets. Last set drew 3 lands both times. First game I got the guy to two life on my 3 lands. Second game I just couldn't do anything with 4+ costing cards in my hand. The deck definitely is not tuned. The 4 and 5 drops are clunky. The early game is good. Getting Insult is really good. Flame Lash is surprisingly good.

Shivan's are Glorybringer placeholders. One dude called a judge because he thought they weren't in Standard.

Got an Lilly from my 3 packs for winning. Should I keep or sell?
>>
File: bdGQ9.gif (122KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bdGQ9.gif
122KB, 500x281px
>>53101777
I've literally never read these complaints
>>
>>53105508
which lili? hope or death's majesty?
>>
>>53105590
death's majesty
>>
>>53105606
I could see it going up a bit, but yeah I'd probably go ahead and dump her now if you have no plans on using her
>>
>>53103933
>Pummeler
>not fun

Also, Welcome Decks can be useful for the odd corner-cases of Standard-legal cards almost everyone forgets, like that shit with Soul of the Harvest last year.
>>
>>53105303
Generally it's best to go drafts or hold.tbem with friends. Drafts involve each player opening a pack, picking a card and passing the pack over, all packs rotate in a circle until the last cards.are.chose. you do this with 3 packs and then build a deck with the cards you picked. Prizes include extra packs (if playing with just your friends, prizes can be the rares and mythics). Sealed drafts involve opening six packs yourself and building the best deck you can and playing against everyone else's decks.

After you've drafted for a while you'll have a bunch of cards to build some casual constructed decks with your friends.

Eventia you'll find the playstyle that fits you, will have a bunch of cards to trade or sell and can acquire the singles you need to build whatever net deck you want.

True story. I brewed a deck online when akh spoiled. Went to prerelease (you do a sealed draft at store a week before the cards are officially released) and was able to pick 50+% of my deck there and then with like 40 dollar investment to fill it out..
>>
>>53105548
Have you been playing long? The bitching about Thoughtseize especially was next level, to the point where it has discouraged Wizards from printing other format staples in standards sets (which MaRo promised they would do since Core sets got the axe).

Now all they do is grovel and say "i-its more complicated than we imagined!!! f-feelsbad cards and hate cards that interact with your opponent have no place in our game!"
>>
>>53097682
>Lets make this card game which is already by it's nature heavily reliant on luck even more random! Making it so the first player to draw his mythics/rares is miles ahead of his opponent.

Brilliant anon, truly a modern day intellectual. I think the design team working for Hearthstone would like to offer you a job.
>>
>>53097682
How about you remove mythic rares, and reduce pack costs so people might try to open another pack after draft season ends.
>>
>>53105217
Simic Ramp can probably do it. Anything with Tearhulk can too.
>>
File: 1400830684358.jpg (23KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
1400830684358.jpg
23KB, 177x177px
>>53107943
>Wizards just standardized super mythic rarity
>Implying they have any intention of axeing their money maker chase mythics.
>>
File: budget drakes.png (18KB, 847x209px) Image search: [Google]
budget drakes.png
18KB, 847x209px
Rate my super budget drake haven deck. Good enough for casual standard games?
>>
>>53108072
Make it blue red and add cathartic reunion, tormenting voice, fiery temper and lightning axes.
>>
File: 1491017860142.png (210KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1491017860142.png
210KB, 500x381px
>>53103933
>throwing a robot at your opponents face isn't fun
>>
File: Image (1).png (126KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image (1).png
126KB, 223x311px
>>53104665
It was fun, I threw together WB aristocrats the night before. Top 4'd which sucked because the mat is nice, but there are more. I lost to UR emerge, which I beat in my first match or the day. Realistically I kept a shit hand, and all I needed to do was curve out and chump Deep Fried and zombies. I didn't have Stasis Fields in the side, but that's fixed. I also love Anguished for shitting on gods, Gids and whatever else at instant speed. Impressed by pic related too. Getting an amalgam and stopping a stitchwing activation puts them in a desperate position.
I can confirm Oketra sucks, Bontu is fine, and white Parallel Lives is good. I ran a copy of Sacred Cat and Yahenni for spice.
I beat U control, WR (who won) and the RG deck. Arlinn+Glorybringer is scary though.
>>
So tell /tg/ I am thinking about buying to Mardu and one of the gearhulk control / combo decks. Not counting Marvel decks. Do you think I should buy my decks now or wait until after the pro tour?
>>
>>53100397
Mardu
Vehicles
>>
I have kicked out Gearframe from my Dynavolt deck for Enigma Drake and he does wonders, best 3 drop i ever played in std.
>>
>>53105185
Name the decks
>>
>>53111567
i would've kicked out the dynavolt towers, personally. Gearhulk a best.
>>
>>53111924
marvel
blue + whatever else draw-go
gb decks
mono black/zombies

>>53110634
you should've bought them earlier, they're only going to inflate now
>>
File: I heard mana.jpg (88KB, 495x454px) Image search: [Google]
I heard mana.jpg
88KB, 495x454px
What puts BG delirium and BG Energy over BG +1/+1 counter snek in usage?
Is it just the power of Ishkanah in this new meta?
>>
reminder to buy all your meme uniques before they win the pro tour
>>
>>53114956
fear of encountering that one guy on -1/-1 memes
>>
File: Cruel_Reality_f.jpg (75KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Cruel_Reality_f.jpg
75KB, 223x311px
Looking to build a deck with Cruel Reality any help ?
>>
>>53116382
I think the only place it's really good is in Enduring Ideal in modern.

You could do some bug control brew with bounty of the luxa if you want to get spicy. Just know that it's going to get Cast Out.
>>
Building a B/W Zombies, got my hands on a full playset of Wayward Servant and 2 Plaguebelchers.

Need Cryptbreakers and Dreadwanders
>>
>>53116382
It might be playable in edh but even that is probably a stretch.
>>
File: By-Force.png (191KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
By-Force.png
191KB, 265x370px
Does the walker emblem annoy the piss out of anyone else? I can't even explain why, it just irritates me.
>>
>>53116827
Can't wait for Nicol Bolas to kill the Gatewatch.

So tired of them.
>>
>>53116051
I've got a nest of scarabs -1/-1 deck that is fun to play. Sadly I've not been able to test it out due to travelling.
>>
>>53116960
Archfiend of ifnir?
>>
File: 1477335670114.jpg (10KB, 264x249px) Image search: [Google]
1477335670114.jpg
10KB, 264x249px
>>53104665
some guy broke out his like fresh out of kaladesh marvel deck, including emrakuls. I don't know how you go four fucking months without hearing about the first round of bans in standard since what? cawblade got banned out? dude looked legitimately confused too
>>
Man i ordered a mardu vehicles deck without realizing that there are no local players. Oh well time to wait for an event on texas and hopefully my deck will still be standard legal
HA Ha
>>
4 dynavolt
2 torrential
4 commencement
4 haze of pollen
2 censor
2 disallow
4 attune
4 bounty
4 rogue
2 crush
4 servant
4 glimmer
Thinking about a dynavolt turbofog deck right now, might end up going bant but as a really rough draft anything I'm missing? I know that temur is probably better with harnessed lightning but I'm just looking at my options
>>
>>53104665
3-0 win with energy snake featuring modules. Main deck exactly the same as Aether Revolt gameday, sideboard changed a little because it didn't need cat stoppers anymore.
>>
>>53116889
NIcol Bolas is only going to kill Gideon and/or cause Liliana to betray Gatewatch.

Nicol Bolas is then going to make his own Gatewatch with Tezzeret,Tibalt and Garruk .We won't see them until Ulgin-Nahiri-Sorin Planeswalker war.
>>
File: this_is_normal.png (176KB, 337x214px) Image search: [Google]
this_is_normal.png
176KB, 337x214px
>>53097605
This is the face of a merchant who recognizes a regular customer and has his usual order prepared for him.

This demon visits this tea stand all the time. It's the best tea in town.
>>
I've been thinking about getting back into Standard with Amonkhet. How are people finding the Standard environment? Is AKH a good set to get back in on?

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on a 'fun' >$100 deck to take to casual FNMs? My last deck I played heavily was GW humans in SOI standard, so I'm trying to find something far removed from that.
>>
>>53103933
>Hitting with a 30/40+ power with Trample is not fun.

I'm playing pummeler, pretty fun (and good) deck. Went 2-2 at FNM because I was a retard, should have been 3-1 (I lost a game because I could swing for 19, tought my opponent was at 20 and didn't, and he was lower)
>>
>>53105303
I know you are probably not around anymore but this is a common question, so I'll reply anyways:

1 - Buy singles. All Wizard's products are shit except the Commander decks, but I don't think Commander is the ideal format for a newcomer.

2 - Type in youtube "Budget Standard Mtg" and look around for some recent deck techs (try to look for things posted in the last 1~2 weeks, the format right now is changing a lot because of a ban). See what deck interest you and fit your budget. Build that deck and start playing at FNMs (Friday Night Magic events that happen on... Friday Night) in your local game store.

I recommend Mana Source, StrictlyBetterMTG and MTGoldfish as three channels that posts a lot of budget decks (especially StrictlyBetter).

Here is a U$ 15 deck that's pretty good for magic newcomers - easy to pilot and capable of winning games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxMM6tlcj2U
>>
>regular gearhulks are worth as much as foil gearhulks right now

lmao

the card is going to tank hard after the summer the next rotation, I should probably cash in after the pro tour if blue does well
>>
Whats everybody think of the Mono-blue Engulf deck LSV just picked up. Seems pretty solid.
>>
>>53118453
It's hard to say just yet. I've found akh to be loads of fun just with deckbuilding, plus the two decks I've played (UR spells and RG gods) have been plenty fun too.

Compared to other recent sets? I'm liking it slightly more than AER or KLD. I don't know if it's the best time to get back in with a bunch of the more expensive cards looking to rotate out in a few months (liliana tLH, Gideon AoZ, grim flayer, etc), but there are untested decks that aren't too expensive that might find a spot in the limelight. RG gods, BW zombies and a couple of the drake haven decks look like they might have the legs to get there, although haven't put up any real results yet. There are non-optimal versions of the zombies deck that are still quite competitive without breaking the bank.

As for just a 'fun' deck: build fling. Either electrostatic pummeler or enigma drake fling is pretty fun while also not costing much.
>>
>>53119116
it's an awful deck.
>>
>>53116382
Something like this for Cruel Reality ????

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/634966
>>
>>53119169
What specifics can you share on that? i'm actually curious. Do you think the blue/red list is better? The one with dynavolt tower.
>>
>>53117830
I feel like it will be Nissa that dies if anyone. Notice how she is the only one of the 5 "poster" planeswalkers that isn't mono color anymore.

She is also the one of the five that gets the most hate from community. Next mono green planeswalker coming through.
>>
>>53119272
every deck in standard needs to be running magma spray or else it gets fucked over by scrapheap scrounger

mono blue can't do shit on the draw against creature decks.
>>
>>53119513
i saw his match-up against scrounger. he just engulfs their board and uses horribly awry for games 2-3
>>
>rampant growth costs 3
>mana leak costs 3
>mana dorks cost 2
>oblivion ring costs 4
>no mid-late untapped duals

this format is miserable
>>
>>53119598
that mardu player was an idiot

He curved out and played into every counterspell, played creatures precombat, played into the same Hulk that got bounced back into LSV's hand from Engulf.

no competent mardu player loses to that pile of garbage

i call it garbage because i ran the same mono blue list last Friday and I boarded out Engulfs every round and still went 3-1. You don't need it, just play UR or UWR so you don't autolose on the draw against creature decks.
>>
>>53119669
Oh yeah and wraths cost 5
>>
>>53119669
>Snapcaster Mage costs 6
>>
>>53119168
Drake fling sounds like a blast. I've been tossing up that or something close to RDW- I started magic back in 7th edition with the red intro deck and I've always wanted to revisit the hyperaggressive mono-red playstyle.
>>
>>53119726
you missed out on the swiftspear standard format
>>
>>53119689
>that mardu player was an idiot
Unlike you who is a super genius and can see LSV's hand, the mardu player can't.
>>
>>53119745
I've heard as much. I might give that budget mono red aggro list someone posted earlier a try.
>>
>>53097379
Kefnet guy here. had an idea. U/R Kefnet control? Runs all the R producing lands as nonbasics without the island type, engulf the shore as a boardwipe, gearhulks and commit to memory to turn Kefnet on when we're low on cards. Sound like a plan?
>>
>>53119780
>LSV Hulks into Engulf bounces back Hulk
>Mardu player taps out to play a thing
>LSV drops the same Hulk and censors it

>Mardu player plays creatures precombat
>attacks
>LSV Engulfs
>>
>>53119841
The only clear misplay i can see is the Engulf-Hulk-Engulf one. The rest of it is because you're a super genius and can see LSV's hand the whole time.
>>
>>53119899
Except the second part happened in game 3 when the Mardu player should already know that LSV is playing Engulf.

What retard plays creatures precombat knowing the opponent has an Evacuation effect in hand.
>>
>>53120009
Because you need to crew Kiran? He can't exactly wait till lsv have 10 lands so he can do his Engulf-Hulk combo.
>>
File: URKefnet.png (22KB, 845x215px) Image search: [Google]
URKefnet.png
22KB, 845x215px
>>53119823
Here's the list I came up with. Comments and criticism? It's untested, so far.
>>
>>53120039
I see Fevered Visions in Red/Blue a lot. What does this combat?
>>
File: ur.png (286KB, 944x493px) Image search: [Google]
ur.png
286KB, 944x493px
>>53120039
here's a list i've been using
>>53120058
control
>>
>>53120058
Control. This deck already has a good control matchup(indest 5/5 that fogs gearhulks and draws cards on turn 3 is a great thing to resolve), but trading Engulf the Shore for Fevered Visions gives us another early clock. Control doesn't chuck all their cards out that easily, and if we aren't casting too many spells, they actually can't. They'll be taking 2 damage every turn.
>>53120071
I like the By Force in the sideboard. I might play with my list a bit, tune down the 3-4 ofs and just switch some things about. What're the glorybringers for? Vehicles?
>>
>>53120038
lol

he could've swung and played creatures in the second main phase. LSV was going to Engulf at the end of the turn anyways. Instead of getting guaranteed damage, he got time walked trying to get an extra 4.

this has nothing to do with me knowing LSV's hand. Engulf should already been assumed in LSV's hand by turn 4. If you go near the end of the video that player made some retarded excuse of being tired in the chat log for playing awful.
>>
>>53120097
glorybringer sideboards are against control, for when they sideboard out creature counters/removal
that being said, i still replace one of them with a sphinx of the final word instead
>>
>>53120181
Wouldn't you rather run 3x sphinx? The 4 exert damage isn't extremely relevant afaik, and it dies to sphinx.
>>
>>53120224
sphinx is almost certainly more consistent, but the dragons are faster, and i'm impatient
>>
File: URKefnet.png (25KB, 869x241px) Image search: [Google]
URKefnet.png
25KB, 869x241px
>>53120273
I see.

Also, updated list. What do you think?
>>
File: 1407266454710.gif (486KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
1407266454710.gif
486KB, 475x347px
I swear RNGesus is out to get me.
>>
>>53120784
Show me on the doll where the d6s touched you, anon.
>>
>>53120273
control mirror is nothing but patience

Sphinx is better. There is only one commonplace card that will beat it in the mirror and that's Commit.
>>
File: Image (1).png (121KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image (1).png
121KB, 223x311px
>>53121043
for the record i'm talking about this card

i dunno if you guys were talking about glyph keeper
>>
>>53121084
yeah we were talking about last word, and i honestly have no clue why i've been playing control when i make rash decisions in every game
>>
I've been really impressed by Glyph Keeper. Getting two shots at resolving it is super nice.
>>
>>53104544
How?

1 mythic per deck... That would mean a playset of flip jace would have been 1 copy
>>
File: en_kEv2i2wfPo.png (178KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
en_kEv2i2wfPo.png
178KB, 265x370px
Let's find a place for this poor guy.
>>
>>53121566
Could fit into RG gods as a second 3-drop in case you didn't draw Rhonas.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/amonkhet-grixis-cruel-control-paradox-trials/

This ?
>>
>>53116889
>implying they won't beat Bolas who planeswalks away shaking his fists at them yelling "CURSE YOU WATCHERS, AND YOUR STUPID GATE TOO" as the gatewatch liberates another plane from the scourge of oppressive rulers.
>>
File: gatewatch.jpg (29KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
gatewatch.jpg
29KB, 448x299px
>>53122419
>and i would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling planeswalkers.
>>
>>53122502
The Mystery Watch when?
>>
>>53122617
Ahhh, I see you're trying to forget SOI block happened too
>>
File: 1535.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1535.png
53KB, 256x256px
Is there any point to opening boosters as a new player? People tell me don't and packs are only good for drafts because you always lose money, and to buy single.

But here's my reasoning: As a new player, I want quantity over quality for a little while, at least the first year. I'm not gonna know shit about cards unless I experience playing as many of them as possible, even if they are bad. If I get 500 cards I'll be able to make more decks and experiment, even if they are crap.

Agree?
>>
>>53122872
You will get more experience by drafting the packs.
>>
File: 086876005318.jpg (282KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
086876005318.jpg
282KB, 900x900px
>>53121566

Home is where the heart is.
>>
>>53097682
Kill yourself
>>
File: confusion.man.jpg (330KB, 900x615px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.man.jpg
330KB, 900x615px
>>53097682
>make the game about who draws their 1 of mythics and rares in a game

This idea is shit. It's always been shit. Magic Duels even proved it.

Fuck off forever
>>
>>53097682
>4 card limit, minimum 60 card deck, max 15 card sideboard aren't deck building restrictions.

Go start a pauper thread or play limited or something.
>>
File: 3TLIfZB.png (412KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
3TLIfZB.png
412KB, 970x545px
>>53116889
>Gatewatch
>Losing

Unlikely. They will realize they just have to believe in friendship and anime magic and Bolas will leave to be a fucking recurring cartoon villain.

Watch out for Ixalan where Bolas and his gang of meanies try to use a giant hairdryer to evaporate the entire planet's ocean! Luckily the Gatewatch planeswalk just in time to save the day
>>
>>53121566
>That flavor text
>>
File: 471[1].png (277KB, 714x963px) Image search: [Google]
471[1].png
277KB, 714x963px
>>53123983
>it's real
>>
>>53117830
>Liliana to betray Gatewatch.
I want a fucked up Eldrazi Liliana now (pic kinda related). Her, just allying with bolas sounds kinda boring to be honest
>>
>>53116965
Late reply here but I did run them but I don't have enough cycling in there to justify it. It's something of a joke decl at the moment that started with me trying to make an insect tribal deck, because in standard there is an insect in every colour but white, which means using all would make it a GRUB deck.

As it goes I've gone GBr, the insects I've taken are Skin Invasion, Distended Mindbender, Prakhata Pillar Bug and Decimator Beetle. For the -1/-1 counters I've got soul stingers in there that I just overload with counters and then put on an opponent's thing. With nest of Scarbs I've managed to get 18 insects in one turn before.

It's only happened once but I have a decimator of the provinces in there to give the insects +2/+2 and trample until end of turn as a good finisher
>>
>>53119441

I miss Garruk, solely because he embodied the smashy stompy side of Green, while Nissa has focused on the more boring aspects.
>>
I'm building RB Minotribal and wanted to know if I should go pure Amonkhet with AER/KAL cantrips, or try to splash for counters in another color? I wouldn't be using the "meh" Mino's like Vizier or the zombie. Just pure stompy shit.
>>
>>53092679
Hello anons :) New to magic, actually haven't played against anyone but my partner and i wanted a better answer to my question i hope this is the right thread for that. Does me being mute prevent me from playing this game on a serious level? For example do high level players need to say everything they do in the game to the opponent like this land i tapped is white (two colored land) and i use this effect on that and so on. I really hope i didnt bother anyone! sorry if i did!
>>
>>53124606
no, just point out what you're doing as clearly as possible, also quit being a faggot
>>
>>53124645
Okay thanks. I might try it out then, and no i wont stop being one, sorry i love my wife way too much.
>>
If you have a Cascading Cataracts in play, can your Naga Vitalist tap for mana of any color?
>>
>>53124684
yes you can
>>
>>53107803
I really miss core sets.
I said from the start it was a mistake to get rid of them.
>>
>>53124670
I believe he meant the emoticon since this is a less edgy board.

But i could be wrong
>>
>>53124807
Okay eitherway i dont want to get into an argument. I guess ill try to not use them here.

What is the best and easiest way of building a "dream deck"? I dont know almost any of the cards so i would have to have some way of looking at them. What do you use?
>>
>>53124684
MTGO or real life?
>>
>>53124835
you should start out as netdecker scum (nobody will judge you if you're new) but i advise to start experimenting as soon as possible.

just google "standard decks" (i assume you wanna start with standard) and find something that looks cool

Dont bother with the "beginner decks", they are complete trash unless you only want to play with other newbies

for looking at cards i use gatherer or the official mtg site (standard only) but you can also just use the online shops.
And always buy singles until you know what you're doing.
>>
>>53124915
Thank you!
>>
>>53124865
Both? I wanna know if Naga Vitalist can be a better color fixer than Servant of the Conduit with this setup.
>>
>>53124936
It can. There shouldn't be any difference between both.
>>
>>53122872
>Agree?

No. Just tell the FNM crowd at your store that you're a new player and they will shower you with their draft chaff.
>>
>>53121566
He's good with that jackal that brings a creature in when he exerts, maybe throw in the new Samut mythic chick too.

Could maybe do some meme shit with the green monument
>>
>>53122872
Buy a Boosterbox. Best set for value (that's not rotating in <6 months) is Kaladesh. Then you can try and trade up to what you need. My LGS has a huge demand for shit like Gearhulks because no one is opening KLD packs anymore.
>>
>>53092679
Okay so what happens when you cast a wayward servant with a diregraf colossus already on board?

Do you get the extra damage from the new zombie token or does the zombie token come in first?
>>
>>53125165
this. You will have every Common and (nearly every) Uncommon 4 times. You can build decks with Kaladesh stuff.
When you build decks, you will see what you need. Like stuff from Aether Revolt. You can trade from here on out or buy the singles.
>>
>>53125917
As far as I know, the token is created before wayward sevant enters the battlefield, so his effect doesn't trigger. gA will probably be a better help though, he's a level 2 judge, I'm just a feckin ejit
>>
>>53125917
the token come in first
>>
>>53122872
No.

I have a group of friends that regularly draft once a week since Kaladesh, and I bought a few packs of SOI and EMN and a fat pack of origins prior.

I've got a shitload of cards now that I never use.

We did a modern masters draft that was fun, and I like snapcaster. So I bought a booster box for muh cards.

2 scalding tarns, a deaths shadow, blood moon, and a few more decent value cards but nothing I'm actively trying to play with. And as a new player, I have little experience in building competitive standard decks, much less modern. Worse, the cards that are worth money that I can trade for what I want, I'm hesitant to because I MIGHT want to build with them....would have been better to just buy singles. Like, I have one nature's resurgence, I'm not gonna spend $400 to build around it but my inner collector says hold it.

Go do drafts. You'll get tons of cards still for $10-15 a week, and you get the benefit of learning to draft well, card evaluation, you'll get to hand pick cards upping the chance of nabbing the card you want and building sets of them, and you'll have a ton of draft decks at worst that can be built into 60 card decks. I got a Nissa, with a UG deck built around her - swapping 10 cards out could make a decent deck, especially when I've got 10 other draft decks with sideboards to pull from.

TL;DR way more value from drafting and buying singles.
>>
Brewing around this idea for some time. It makes wonders against Mardu and Pummeler (a -1/-1 counter is a death sentence for that poor fellah) and it is tons of fun to deploy thousands of Muffet tokens (I mean, insect tokens) to overwhelm the crippled opponent. Pure vehicle decks can be a pain in the ass but, right now, people only use Kyran and nothing more. Not tested against zombies yet. What do you think about the deck? I was thinking dropping the Beetle, the Soulstinger, the Crocodile and the Cuttroath in favor of going Jund and slipping some Soul-Scar Mages and and some magma sprays or some sweltering suns or radiant flames for maximum spider wave. Opinions?

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/639669#paper Here you can see the deck.
>>
>>53124936
>>53124954
Things don't always work the way they should. I heard the Naga Vitalist + Cascading Cataracts interaction is bugged. Maybe that information was wrong to start with. Maybe it works now because it got patched. Maybe I'm a moron who can't remember facts. Maybe I heard right and it still doesn't work.
>>
>>53122159
You need about 4 more Torrential Gearhulks, and a lot less sorcery speed crap.
>>
>in 1 week Gearhulks have now nearly doubled in price
>>
>>53131419
Without Copycat, everyone wants to run actually fun value. Gearhulks and Glorybringers are indeed that
>>
>>53122872
>>53125013
this. i always leave the chaff in the store for the newbs; better than bringing shit nobody will ever buy to my house and let it collect dust. watch some draft vids and get into drafting if you want to buy some packs
>>
>>53124578
build it with SOI/EMN. there's a lot of discarding effects with the minos that run well with the madness mechanic
>>
>>53132423
Saheeli copying gearhulks is a god damned nightmare. Good God.
>>
>>53099419
This little bit has some decent edh cards. Rec sage is value and boonweaver has combos. Heliod's pilgrim is also likely to show up in one of my brews at some point just because it's a cheap tutor, though I can't imagine what for.
>>
i wish magic duels was good
>>
>>53130178
Can confirm, I play pummeler and this is giving me trouble. I'd drop some Nests if I were you for some Hapatra's Mark.
>>
Hey guys I had a question about interactions. Say I play a combustible gearhulk, the opponent lets me draw or discard 3 cards. After they choose, do I gain priority to play an instant?
>>
>>53136392
No, you don't have priority until the ability finishes resolving, because making that choice is part of the resolution of the ability. It's actually mentioned in a specific ruling regarding that card:

"While Combustible Gearhulk’s triggered ability is resolving, no player may take any actions other than those specified by the Gearhulk. Once the opponent makes a choice, players can’t cast spells or activate abilities until after the cards are drawn or put into the graveyard and damage has been dealt (if applicable)."
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/breaking-enigma-drake/
Any tips on this meme? I think I'll take out Winds of Rebuke and replace it with something. Also, I'm aware I have no Disallows in my possession yet
>>
>>53135961
Is it not?
>>
My Esper list is almost finished. It's playable as of right now but I know it can be better.

//Lands:
3 Irrigated Farmland
2 Fetid Pools
6 Plains
4 Island
3 Swamp
2 Choked Estuary
2 Concealed Courtyard
2 Port Town

//Creatures:
2 Extricator of Sin
2 Angel of Sanctions
4 Anointer Priest
2 Aven Wind Guide
2 Oketra the True
3 Sacred Cat
3 Trueheart Duelist

//Spells:
2 Dusk // Dawn
3 Anointed Procession
3 Failure // Comply
4 Start // Finish
2 Anguished Unmaking
3 Fatal Push
1 Oketra's Monument

I pulled a foil Gideon during prerelease so I'm considering picking up Ally of Zendikar and running those two in the side. I also wanna pick up some Hanweir Militia Captains to replace True-heart Duelist for more tokens.
>>
File: 1442790107153.jpg (133KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1442790107153.jpg
133KB, 550x550px
Why are lands so fucking expensive?!
>>
>>53140575
Because they are good and everybody needs them.
>>
>>53140575
Wizards insists on printing any relevant land at Rare.

Supply//Demand does the rest.
>>
I'm running R/B Zombies and looking to try out Bloodrage Brawler (R1 4/3 ETB discard), but have no idea where to cut or how many to run. Any ideas?
>>
File: uw.png (117KB, 711x579px) Image search: [Google]
uw.png
117KB, 711x579px
>>53140575
play colors nobody wants to play
>>
File: enigma surge.jpg (25KB, 818x178px) Image search: [Google]
enigma surge.jpg
25KB, 818x178px
Post your favorite memes. Decent deck, not too terribly powerful, but fun as hell to play.
>>
File: Image (1).png (108KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image (1).png
108KB, 223x311px
>>53140979
I had a friend show up with a naya deck focusing on this and that legendary RG 5 drop that has haste flash, double strike, vigilance, and gives everything haste to boot.
>>
Do I really need multi-coloured lands? Like seriously unless i get the $ ones they will enter tapped, slowing me down.
>>
>>53141329
I personally dislike the cycle lands, but my deck is big on tempo.
>>
>>53141329
Depends on your deck. I even run 4 forsaken sanctuary in aggro BW but it's still good.
>>
>>53141329
I play RG pummeler with only three Aether hubs and 17 basic lands. I do get colorstarved sometimes but that's pretty rare with fixers like Attune with Aether and Servant of the Conduit.
>>
>>53141329
The expensive ones are almost mandatory for 3+ color decks. You can get away with the cheap ones on a 2 color deck most of the time.
>>
>>53141329
Probaby, but it depends what you're running. If all your ramp is green and you don't need another color for a while, just stick to basics. Tap lands will slow you down maybe, but they'll usually cost less.
>>
>>53123983
Kinda wish Wizards had the balls to put that text on a squid or at least a blue card.
>>53119441
Would love a snake, naga, dryad, or oh heresies nonhuman walker.
>>53124543
Thanks Oretcon!
Xenophobe Nissa was a good green image. Would love a fully green Garruk, since hunting is totally green. I guess hunting people has to be black though, since Wizards is boring.
>>
>>53143894
I am playing G/U/R Dynamo deck, the cheaper lands fuck me up. I usually just play with basic ones as I have enough draw power. I usually don't use hubs for colored mana.
>>
How do i run Ifnir?
>>
>>53144263
In a cycling or madness deck.
>>
Going to my first standard event in years this weekend and I wanted some advice on what I should change for my MD or SB.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/09-05-17-gr-energy/
>>
>>53132423
Gearhulks are the opposite of fun value.
>>
>>53146507
Combustible and Torrential are fun.
Verdurous and Noxious are lame.
Cataclysmic is bad.
>>
>>53147593
Combustible I'll give you, but Torrential does not fit into fun decks.
>>
>>53140979
Enigma Drakes
Cryptic Serpents
Bedlam Revelers
Temur
Shitload of instants and sorcs.
>>
>>53147617
>replaying your instants
>not fun
>>
>>53147780
>glimmer of genius
>harnessed lightning
>counterspell
woah
>>
>>53147801
think outside of the box
>>
>>53147817
uhhh, engulf the shore?
>>
>>53147801
>Implying drawing cards isn't the apex of entertainment
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.