[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/stg - mtg/ Standard General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 39

SCG Atlanta Results (4/30/17)

Top 8:
5 Mardu Vehicles
1 WR Humans
1 Mono Black Aggro
1 BG Delirium

Decklists:
http://sales.starcitygames.com/deckdatabase/deckshow.php?event_ID=36&t[T1]=1&start_date=2017-04-30&end_date=2017-04-30&state=GA&city=Atlanta&order_1=finish&limit=8&t_num=1&action=Show+Decks

Old thread >>52943212
>>
Can't wait for more emergency bannings.
>>
Howdy. Could someone break down the block rotation for standard for me?

I thought when Amonkhet released, the zendikar block was no longer standard. I have zendikar and gatewatch cards I don't know if I should include in a deck or not.
>>
>>52992825
whatsinstandard.com

Literally the first result if you google "whats in standard?"
>>
>>52992569
I think what you do is you try to aggro and then Wayward Servant servant drain as reach.

Desiccated Maga could be a late game mana sink, but if you have a Lilly, I'm not entirely sure that's necessary.
>>
>>52992825
Zendikar and Innistrad block will be legal until the block AFTER Amonkhet, so the set after Hour of Devastation is when your Zendikar cards are no longer standard legal.
>>
>>52992862
That site doesn't take some things like welcome decks into account.
>>
File: Money.jpg (64KB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
Money.jpg
64KB, 480x369px
Remember to unload those zombies before they go down again.
>>
>>52992862
>mentions reprints are legal
>doesn't mention what reprints currently exist
8/10. moderately useful
>>
>>52992940
>can reliably hold up W to stop gideon from attacking

i'm pretty sure orzhov / esper zombies will be t2 at least.
>>
>>52992972

Gideon would just clog up the board with Knight tokens while sending in Heart to smack w/b zombies in the face.
>>
>>52993015
And zombies clogs up the board with 2/2 + zombies. You hold the fatal push for Heart pretty much exclusively in that matchup, and any extras / Time to Reflect goes towards reckless gideon / scrapheap swings. If they send anything at you, and you have any blockers, they're asking to have it exiled for W.

Plus, you make better tokens due to lord of the accursed and liliana's mastery.
>>
>>52992840
I don't think you understand the state of Standard.
There is exactly one archetype that is wrecking everything.

Please don't comment on things you don't understand.
>>
Why would humans go into red?

Why would humans go into green?

Is Samut worth both?
>>
>>52993049
Did you even read the rest of the thread? Mardu was the only tuned and proven good deck available after an emergency ban took out THE BEST DECK most people either played or played to beat TWO DAYS before the tournament. There was no time to brew, no time to tune, no time to do anything but toss together the best list they could on a short notice, and Mardu happens to tick off all those boxes.
Proven track record: check.
Powerful strategy: check.
Supremely versatile sideboard: check
Mardu now runs into the PT as the definite nr. 1 target with several weeks to brew, tune and practise against it. The results we are seeing is not merely a symptom of the true standard format, but the second best previous deck rushing in to fill the vacuum of the deceased top
>>
>>52993130
But you can't jump in and play whatever because you're still going to be seeing endless Mardu Vehicles.
>>
>>52993130
I find it hard to believe none of the pros were play testing non-mardu in the obvious that was obviously going to happen event of the cat ban.
Even before the (after the fact a lack of )ban announcement they must have been testing alternatives to mardu vehicles.
>>
>>52993049
I wouldn't call it "wrecking".
Mardu was the safest bet for the event because cat was banned like 3 days before the weekend and there was no need to add almost anything from amonkhet to the deck, making it a really cheap and solid choise if you already had the deck.
The results from the Day 2 of Atlanta shows that there's a lot of potential for a control deck to rise in the pro tour.

Mardu Vehicles – 28
B/G Delirium – 14
U/R Control – 7
Jeskai Control – 6
G/W Tokens – 6
B/G Aggro – 5
Temur Aetherworks – 4
B/G Energy – 3
Sultai Delirium – 3
G/R Monsters – 3
B/R Eldrazi – 3
G/R Energy – 3
Bant Aetherworks – 3
Sultai Control – 3
U/R Emerge – 3
W/R Humans – 3
B/R Aggro – 2
Jund Delirium – 2
Jund Monsters – 2
Mono-Black Zombies – 1
Mono-Black Aggro – 1
Mono-White Humans – 1
G/R Aetherworks – 1
Temur Dynavolt – 1
Abzan Aggro – 1
Bant Control – 1
B/W Zombies – 1
Abzan Midrange – 1
W/B Midrange – 1
U/W Flash – 1
U/R Thermo-Alchemist – 1
U/G Ramp – 1

My money is on someone breaking a solid Jeskai list by then.
>>
>>52992904

Except it totally does. Did you even use the link?

It's right below Shadows over Innistrad.
>>
Mainboardable 2 mana unconditional instant speed artifact destruction in green I think points towards mardu making a bit of a downturn, at least, in it's current compositions. It's still strong but I don't think it's going to be THE deck of the format right now.
>>
I'm really not sure what to get for a second standard deck.

I built R/G Pummeler and I like it a lot. It's great value for money and the cards won't rotate later this year.

Does anyone have any recommendations for something under $100 that won't get 0-2'd all day, maybe in B/W or U/R or something?
>>
>>52993457
Temur Drakes or UR Drakes
>>
>>52993457
GB Sneak Energy is a solid deck and you can use the energy stuff from your actual deck.
Also is not really expensive since current lists doesn't even run stuff from amonkhet except some commons/rares.
>>
>>52993457
BW zombies!
>>
>>52993457
Don't buy into Drake Memes is my suggestion.
>>
>>52993688
>>52993513
why not? Temur Drakes looks pretty fuckin neato.
>>
>>52993791
Because appealing cards like Drake Haven are one of the few cards to receive actual playtesting. Which is a bad thing, because this means the card is balanced in a field of potentially broken cards.
>>
>>52993791
Based on the testing of just a dozen or so games, drakes are very slow. So slow that w/r flavors of midrange are able to outpace them easily. Against control keknet appears to be the better turn 3 tapout.
>>
>>52993950
This... Makes too much sense.
>>
>>52993126
Red for Hanweir Garrison and possibly Kari Zev. Garrison is fucking nuts in that deck.

Green is worthless and Samut isn't good in that deck.
>>
>>52944195

Would Village Messenger fit at all into Red like this, or is it not worth the slot? What kind of spicy tech should you run in RDW like this?

I'm modifying the instant/sorcery count a bit and have put a single Chandra, Torch of Defiance in (mostly because I pulled a foil one out of a prize pack). Is it worth running any artifact hate mainboard right now for FNM?
>>
>>52992748
>page 10

Saved.
>>
>>52993457

Glorious End control
>>
>>52993950
Even if this advice is valid, I wonder if it will expire within a few years. IIRC copy cat has led WotC to say they are going to revamp how they make sure standard is balanced.
>>
>>52993221
T. Wizards. Switched to modern so you won't get another cent out of me.
>>
File: Untitled.png (102KB, 631x793px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
102KB, 631x793px
>MTGbabs
>>
>>52993457
second sun control
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (341KB, 3160x3160px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
341KB, 3160x3160px
>>52997521
>go on reddit
>top post is about some fag who made a terrible 'playmat'
>all comments applaud his autism
>mfw

That's what I get for being on that site, I guess.
>>
File: 636263249885539399.png (301KB, 324x450px) Image search: [Google]
636263249885539399.png
301KB, 324x450px
>>52992748
Can B/U zombies with elder deep fiend work? I've been trying it but it just doesnt feel consistent enough. Main issue is no two drops that synergize well, I've tried relentless dead, miasmic mummy and wailing ghoul but they're all kinda eh.
>>
>>52998044
Grixis zombies emerge is a deck. Runs cathartic reunion.
>>
Anyone else think the Trials/Cartouches are a little format warping in limited?

Being able to potentially recur any of the trials once or twice is a massive beating
>>
>>52998277
>format warping
>limited
lol'd

and
Yes you are right anon. The trials/cartouches generate some insane value.
>>
>>52992748
>only two decks in the format
>ban one
>only one deck in the format
What did WoTC mean by this?
>>
File: 1267731252142.jpg (28KB, 499x480px) Image search: [Google]
1267731252142.jpg
28KB, 499x480px
>>52998492
>3 other decks in the t8
>only 24 mardu in t64
>other 40 decks were either midrange, control or combo aetherworks

I mean, considering that cat was banned 3 days before the tournament I consider the results pretty good.
An already, easy to use and established deck (mardu) won but there was a huge representation of several of other decks that couldn't even see a single top thanks to 4C Cat.

I honestly believe that the Mardu boogeyman will die after the Pro Tour when everyone tunes better control decks and midrange decks, deck is not good enough to carry an entire format after someone finds a deck that can fuck it up, and there's a lot of new hate cards too.
The real issue, is that Im 100% that said decks will continue to use the fuck out of Gideon Ally, that card is really fucked up.
>>
>>52998643
The mardu decks are already dropping the vehicles, and becoming more midrange-y. i really don't think you can do any better. There's no deck that can dish out that much value in the first 4-5 turns. It's way less hateable than the other decks in the format, like delirium decks or towers. Control got a lot of beef, and I think that there could easily be t1 lists out there, but the match-up won't be so good to make Mardu any less reliable. I still think the cat ban was good, but we're not getting rid of a one sided format.
>>
>>52998205
Yeh but how consistent is it? I want something to run at FNM and get top 4 with.
>>
>>53000359
You don't need a tier deck to get top 4, or to even win.
>>
sup boys, i'm trying to get rawed by walking ballista when I come back from college in 3 weeks so i'm gonna jam spirits at my lgs

I havent played since roughly a week after they banned copter, what do you think is a better direction to take my deck in
core:
4x mausoleum wanderer
4x rattlechains
4x selfless spirit
4x spell queller

->jeskai tempo-control with manlands, harnessed lightning, and the avacyn-selfless spirit wombo combo

->u/w tribal aggro with metallic mimic, always watching, probably gideon

my lgs is pretty casual and I have some birthday giftcards that i cant make responsible purchases with
>>
>>53001141
That depends on the local meta. Some places are very casual with everyone bringing whatever the fuck, others can be like mini-GPs.

>>53001338
UW spirits is probably your best bet, but ultimately do whatever you think will be the most fun.

I'm trying to put together a Naya deck that's a cross between WG tokens and WR humans, but so many slots need to be dedicated to the combo bits I have no room for removal, which is an instant death sentence.
Deck building is hard.
>>
>>53001338

tribal aggro

selfless spirit shits on the boardwipes, mimic is alright

ally of zendikar > gideon of the trials for that type of deck

Oketra might be interesting to add
>>
>>53002046
>>53002186
Cool thanks dogs. I'm hoping lili and ballista are on the downturn by the time I get back or else I'll be leaning on censors hard.
>>
File: 40.jpg (69KB, 336x469px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
69KB, 336x469px
>>53002311

remember, this card is your friend
>>
>>52998277
I barely won against a guy at the release that had two of the black trial and 4 Blue Cartouches.
>>
>>53000359
Consistent enough to be hitting 5-0 on mtgo leagues.
>>
>>52998277
Yep, I've played against a few Trial/Cartouche decks and the value is insane.
>>
http://sales.starcitygames.com//deckdatabase/displaydeck.php?DeckID=113153

I have all the pieces needed for this thing out of spare parts. You guys think this is an actual good deck or just a meta call?
>>
>>53003400

I'm not really sold on night market lookout

consider ways to refill your hand that aren't the siphoner, like succumb to temptation

if you're going to flood the board also have in mind drana as top-end of the curve or throne of the god-pharaoh
>>
>>53003537
night market lookout is an interesting card. he's basically a one mana drop "2/1" with "lifelink" and "trample".
Drana is not that good...
by the way I like that mono-black aggro. there's still some disputable choice IMO. liliana looks like the typical fancy choice with no real upside for a deck like this, but "hey, look at my 90$ set"...
>>
File: Heart+of+Kiran+%5BAER%5D.jpg (28KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Heart+of+Kiran+%5BAER%5D.jpg
28KB, 223x311px
>people thought standard would finally be more diverse
Um no sorry sweetie.
>>
>>53003780
Pushed mythics are pushed. It's sad how format-warping cards like this and Gideon Ally of Zendikar are. That said, I've never actually played against either of them.
>>
So would going to a few lgs be a decent choice if I'm just shopping for singles to make a budget deck?
I was just wondering if it would be a viable alternative to ordering on line so I don't have to pay international shipping
>>
File: 636275049350620721.png (134KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
636275049350620721.png
134KB, 265x370px
>>53003821
it's not bad playing against them right now tbqfh. Controls in a good spot. Jeskai in particular has amazing options and I fully expect either that or UR to make a good showing at the PT.
>>
>>53003889
Depends heavily on how big of a LGS you have. If you have a few decent ones close, yea. I'd expect to pay slightly more than online prices but not much more. If you're buying budget stuff, you should be fine.
>>
File: Image.png (123KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
123KB, 223x311px
>>53003821
Well lets just say a 4/4 flying/vig on turn 2 isn't very fun.

No answer in 2~ turns? You're probably losing.

>>53003897
Control is decent, but it gets run down by Mardu hard.
>>
>>53003975
I dunno, I have an esper control deck that has no real issues keeping mardu under wraps. Once they empty their hand and have no threats on the board they're basically done.
Saheeli, on the other hand, gave me fits - now that it's gone I think my deck will be in a good spot.
>>
>>53003897
Do you think Enigma Drake could be a good inclusion in a UR control deck? I've been toying with making a deck with Dynavolt Tower and Aethertorch Renegade for a while now, and the Drake seems like it could be a solid blocker early on and a serious beater once you've played a few sorceries and instants.
>>
>>53004237
I haven't played much with Esper but I'm loving a white splash in the UR lists that have been popping up for fumigate/cast out.

>>53004479
I haven't played with any of the cards you mentioned, so take this with a grain of salt. I don't like tapping out for drake early because I almost always am holding up counterspells/burn turns 2-5. Late game it seems like a solid beater but I like Glorybringer better. If you need a budget alternative Drake seems so-so though.

For comparison, my build is running 2 Glorybringer//3 Gearhulk as the only creatures in the main.
>>
>>53004756
Yeah, I splash white in UB control to access fumigate, anguished unmaking, and authority of the consuls, and Sorin. Don't need the later anymore, though. Which reminds me, I need to redo my sideboard.
Shambling vents, I've found, are pretty good at getting in damage and/or blocking and gaining a bit of life, which is always valuable against aggro.
Still sad that ruinous path is still the best planeswalker removal we have.
>>
>>53005042
Man lands in general are great atm once you stabilize. Needlespires trades/kills a decent amount of relative stuff. Wandering Fumarole is either a solid 1/4 wall or a 5 turn clock.

Planeswalker removal is terrible. Cast Outs the only other option really. Bet you're missing pic related right now lol.
>>
How's my 20 peso piece of junk?

https://deckstats.net/deck-13014786-e827a296081f51f6d99426857d7b76dd.html
>>
File: going-to-amonkhet.png (741KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
going-to-amonkhet.png
741KB, 1024x687px
This may be stupid and probably will get a lot of flack, but would it be possible to make a deck that is structured around one set that isn't limited/draft.
>ie in love with egypt theme, and am here for that and that only
>green white exert deck reasoning because exert is so new...
Want to know if splashing a few for things like foul orchards to allow decent removal such as final reward or supernatural stamina, or Is cast out enough? Any help would be great just remember amonkhet only please.
>>
File: Image-1.png (125KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image-1.png
125KB, 223x311px
>Got it as my prerelease promo
>Got two in my fat pack on Friday
>Got one today in some packs I bought during lunch break

Is this shit worth sideboarding into RG Pummeler or is it trash?
>>
>>53007101
Maybe side it in against Drakes if they give you trouble. They fill up on Drakes somehow, you kill them for 3.

I don't see the Aftermath coming into play except against Zombies, and even then, only if you have a good way to pitch it to your yard without wasting tempo on heaven (as zombies don't use flyers).
>>
>>53006757

I'm a useless casul but I think you could do a Big Dudes G/U with Angler Drakes and Honored Hydras as endgame, using the two lady snek mana dorks in the block to accelerate, some blue counterspells and both colours have nice card draw.

I don't think it will win you any pro tours, but it's flavorful. Add a crocodile of the crossing if removal is getting you down.
>>
>>53007101
thats sideboard junk my dude. sweltering suns is a much better rate for sweeping manlets in general, and cycling is super strong in a card that you mainly want when youre losing
>>
what's the ideal number of counterspells for an aggressive tempo deck? I know 4x censor is probably correct but its a bit narrow. Is it just a meta-dependent split of between 2 and 3 essence scatter/negate?
>>
>>53005458
I don't know if Hero's Downfall would fix the format, but it would definitely help. I hope it's reprinted soon down the line.

We've even got minotaurs for the art
>>
>>53009162
>Bolas' Triumph
>Instant
>BR1
>Destroy target nonland permanent. If you control a Nicol Bolas planeswalker, [card] costs (1) less to cast.

We can only hope.
>>
>>53009605
lets not outright hope that the aggressively costed instant speed planeswalker answer is a rare please
>>
>>53009605
lmao @ your life, m8
>>
>>53009636
Anything that permanently deals with planeswalkers has been rare for a while now, even at sorcery speed
>>
>>53009150
Sounds about right.
>>
>>53009636
If we get a thematic planeswalker nuke it's going to be rare. No way it's not going to be.

>All Turns//Dust
>Instant
>Ux
>Tap X target nonland permanents. Those permanents do not untap during their controller's next untap phase.
>Aftermath (Instant, BBR)
Destroy all tapped non-land permanents.

I could see something like this being printed as well.
>>
Advice for my 2-budget-4-push WB deck?

4 Festering Mummy
4 Wayward Servant
4 Lord of the Accursed

1 Cartouche of Ambition
4 Cast Out
4 Dark Salvation
1 Graf Harvest
4 Liliana's Mastery
4 Shamble Back
4 Stasis Snare
4 Trial of Ambition

4 Forsaken Sanctuary
8 Plains
8 Swamp
>>
>>53011387
sorry anon, this deck is bad beyond repair
>>
>>53011438
Too much removal?
>>
>>53011387
20 lands is probably not enough for a deck with a 5 mana spell and an XX spell. You can really get by with 24 regardless of whether or not you use the BW cycle lands. Also, you could really use some of the payoff zombie cards from the return to innistrad set like cryptbreaker or diregraf colossus. From under the floorboards is a good zombie-making rate even if you cant madness it and haunted dead is a staple recursive zombie.
>>
>>53011448
at least you play some heavy control-based deck, standard is at most a twelve-removal format.
>>
>>53011533
>whether or not you use the BW cycle lands
don't exist
>>
>>53011689
oh my bad I thought the cycle was complete for some reason
>>
>>53011387
Get a budget.
>>
>>53011387
>>53011533
Goofed the numbers on that, should be 9 Swamps and 9 Plains.

>>53011560
>heavy control-based deck
That's kind of the idea. I'm assuming my opponent is going to be playing Superfriend/Creatures: The Tappening so I run things that can answer indestructible permanents like Gideons and Bolas's furry harem. Exile prevents Scrapheap, Amalgam and embalm creatures from coming back as well.

The goal is to keep my opponents field free of the mid-range mythic cards that dominate the format while slowly chipping away at them with zombies.

>>53011748
I don't spend more then 1$ a card. That's my budget.
>>
>>52993130
This. If we see another top 8 of 4+ Mardu vehicles during the PT though, then it's time to worry
>>
>>53011769
ok if you want to more easily go sub-1 dollar you would be better served playing innistrad's U/B zombie tribe since that way you can take advantage of the recursive synergies at common and uncommon to save some dosh, plus you get to play Geralf's Masterpiece the 50 cent mythic. Also, this way you can play more lands and not worry about flooding since you can just discard them away. You miss out on exile effects, but you get better threats and also counterspells.
>>
Have been out of standard since Eldritch Moon, all my decks are now outdated because of Origins rotating.

Had a GW Humans deck with Sigarda and stuff as well as a more casual UG Eldrazi deck with all 3 Eldrazi Titans in it. Any way to run either of those right now (obviously without Emrakul)?

Alternatively have been considering a basic Mono green Aggro deck using some Werewolves and some of the new Green beatdown stuff with -1/-1 counters OR some kind of Zombie tribal.
Does either of those have a decent build to go off of yet or should I just jump in and build random shit until it works? And what are the chances Rhonas and the green Gearhulk will drop a bit more in price to keep things more budget?
>>
>>53003780

>deck is called Mardu vehicles
>only plays a single vehicle
>>
>>53012076
I've always preferred Mardu Mythics but I never say it out loud because it sounds snarky.
>>
>>53011986
Green/White tokens is still a thing.
>>
>>53011387
anon what the fuck are you doing. Here if your budget is $1 per card atleast do something like this jesus

4 Dread wanderer
4 Wayward servant
4 Haunted Dead
4 Miasmic mummy
2 Binding mummy
4 Lord of the accursed
2 voldaren pariah

4 Dark salvation
2 Cast out
1 Graf Harvest
2 Gisas bidding
3 Liliana's mastery
2 Trial of Ambition

4 Forsaken Sanctuary
12 Swamps
6 Plains

I would never personally play a build like this I'd just shell out for the good zombies but if you wanna be cheap something like this is your best bet. If you want control go B/U not B/W
>>
>>53013154
No copies of Time to Reflect? It's like Path to Exile but for zombies!
>>
>>53013154
>Lord of the accursed
>Graf Harvest
u wot
>>
>>53013251
you right, I forgot that was even a thing. Replace the cast outs and maybe even trials for it

>>53013286
Those were in his original build, I'm just trying to keep the identity of the cards he likes because hes just wanting to play the cards he likes or owns as opposed to something strong.
>>
>>53013154
>If you want control go B/U not B/W
I'd love to go BU, but Wizards hates U and loves W.

Case in point: Stasis Snare vs. Cancel

For 1WW, I can answer any creature, at any time. For 1UU, I can answer any creature, but only within a very narrow time window.

InB4 Stasis Snare only hits creatures, this is Standard we are talking about.
>>
Yet again trying to go for cheap BW Zombies. Any advice? I'm hoping for an average deck at most nothing too crazy

4 Binding Mummy
2 Cast Out
2 Dread Wanderer
4 Forsaken Sanctuary
2 Liliana's Mastery
4 Lord of the Accursed
2 Murder
4 Plague Belcher
8 Plains
4 Sacred Cat
3 Shamble Back
11 Swamp
2 Tattered Mummy
4 Time to Reflect
4 Wayward Servant

sb:
1 Dusk // Dawn
4 Fragmentize
4 Gryff's Boon
2 Lay Bare the Heart
>>
>>53014898
Zombie tribal doesn't function without Cryptbreaker, sadly.
>>
>>53015066
how about replacing dread wanderer for cryptbreaker?
>>
>>53015118
I would replace Shamble Back with Cryptbreaker.
>>
>>53015131
would trueheart duelist be an ok replacement for tattered mummy?
>>
>>53015870
They don't do the same thing- THD doesn't come in as a zombie initially, and it's a really expensive 2/2 zombie when it dies. I don't think embalm fits in a zombie-dedicated deck aside from the lifelink cat, which isn't a terribly good card- though it does have some silly synergy with wayward servant.
>>
>>53015917
but it can be safely discarded by cryptbreaker or killed by plague and still be seen later in the game. is it not worth considering?
>>
>>53016092
It's really not that good. You could run far better creatures in your deck than that. I would consider Diregraf Colossus or Relentless Dead(though that one in particular is spiking, it's incredibly valuable in a zombies list).
>>
>>53016139
it's cards like relentless undead what im trying to avoid. i'm not sure how a diregraf would do in my deck since i can barely feed the graveyard
>>
File: 1493542600811.png (103KB, 567x412px) Image search: [Google]
1493542600811.png
103KB, 567x412px
>>52993130
Dont forget to mention though that top 8 was 5 mardu vehicles, they're were a fuck ton of non mardu decks in the top 8, and a shit ton of them unique from Jund monsters, to ur emerge, to zombies and BG delirium and wr aggro, temur dynavolt, and it goes on and on and on, and the classic had only 2 mardu vehicles top with a non mardu hitting first.
>>
>>53016316
Diregraf also interacts really well with zombies in hand as well as in the grave. Cast a zombie, get an extra zombie and more wayward servant triggers.
>>
File: 1442451262922.jpg (100KB, 872x640px) Image search: [Google]
1442451262922.jpg
100KB, 872x640px
>post-release and prices only go up
>>
>>53016549
Did a few changes, senpai. Price went from 20 to 30 according to deckstats. I hope it's an improvement at least.

4 Binding Mummy
3 Cryptbreaker
2 Diregraf Colossus
4 Dread Wanderer
4 Lord of the Accursed
2 Plague Belcher
4 Sacred Cat
4 Wayward Servant

4 Dark Salvation
2 Liliana's Mastery
4 Time to Reflect

4 Forsaken Sanctuary
7 Plains
12 Swamp
>>
>>53006757

You can probably make a decent ub or esper cycling deck just with amonkhet cards
>>
>>53018451
Sacred cat has no synergy with Diregraf, if that matters.
>>
>>53000359
The competitiveness of an FNM can vary from store to store, but my experience is that people tend to show up with whatever brew they think is fun. Some players who play regularly at higher level tournaments might show up with high tier decks but if they win often that's more likely due to play skill than their cards.
>>
>>53009605
Would not be printable due to to neither red nor black being able to destroy enchantments.
>>
>>53019190
>tfw I know a store that usually has a low power level decks and only 4-6 people so is mostly brews rather than meta decks
>the owner usually gives a FNM promo to every one and 2 to the first
Can't wait for june to win promo Aether Hub
>>
I played a game against my friend yesterday, with champion of Rhonas he had Ullamog turn 4, that seems stupidly broken, even with my deck which is -1/-1 counters I couldn't deal with it
>>
>>53019698
>My deck is -1/-1 counters
>Lose to a deck that isn't complete garbage
>Clearly his is broken
Anon pls
>>
>>53019723
>a 10 mana 10/10 with indestructible out turn 4
>in standard
>not broken
>>
>>53018451
looking much better, drop kitties though you don't need them unless you're going full embalm. just replace them with anything that's a zombie on cast. Wailing ghoul, miasmic mummy, tattered ghoul are all like 10 cents each.
>>
>>53019698
>champion of Rhonas
Run bolt effects or grasp. Watch your opponent cry after wasting 4 mana on a 3/3.
>>
>>52993221
I actually agree. Jeskai has been high tier 2 since Kaladesh, and it is the deck that has gained the most from Amonkhet by far.
>>
Why are 1 mana dorks and cards like Lightning Strike/Doom Blade too powerful for standard but weren't during RtR?
>>
>>53014796
Thisi is the best blue has been in standard in a long time. Don't complain. Control flavors are breaking into tier 1 right now, and it's incredibly early. Wait until those decks become finely tuned and you will change your tune.
>>
>>53020030
Because WotC wanted to shift the game to mid-range where planeswalkers shine. It's more or less impossible to make a tier-1 deck that doesn't have planeswalkers in it these days.

>>53020044
Early meta is always varied. Control's big issue, as it's been for a while, is consistency and threats that don't work against you when you play them. It's kind of sad when Glimmer of Genius is the best draw/filter card for blue in standard.
>>
is there anything I can change on this while remaining on a budget?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/02-05-17-ehX-mono-green/
>>
Trying to build a UG Control/Eldrazi list, can anyone think of any good 2-drop creatures for it? There's plenty of good 3-drops but I can't think of anything for 2 mana.

Considerations were Dimensional Infiltrator, a mana dork, one of the energy dudes or just no creatures and a bunch of counter spells and instants in general.
>>
>>53020079
Glimmer if Genius is quite good as far as standard card draw goes. It isn't sorcery speed. If gives you up to 4 looks. (if you are also in red) it powers up your removal).

We can't always have Dig in standard.
>>
>>53021013
>control
>creatures

Cute
>>
>play this new zombies meme
>aetherworks marvel
>get roflstomped

I don't believe this zombies fad can ever beat marvel decks.
>>
>>53021064
It was mostly to have fodder for my Elder Deep-Fiend, really. Want to run those and they need something to feed them with.
>>
>>53021082
>t. Marvel player

Going underneath marvel is the only way to beat it
>>
>>53021359
Zombies isn't fast enough.
>>
File: 1493585530164.png (34KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493585530164.png
34KB, 240x240px
Brewing up with a Rakdos Madness Aggro deck, how does it look?

4x Bloodlust Inciter
4x Bloodrage Brawler
4x Miasmic Mummy
3x Bloodhall Priest
3x Voldaren Pariah
3x Asylum Visitor
2x Haunted Dead

3x Magma Spray
3x Tormenting Voice
3x Painful Lesson
3x Fiery Temper

4x Canyon Slough
8x Mountain
7x Swamp
2x Geier Reach Sanitarium

SB
3x Markov Dreadknight
2x Haunted Dead
3x Transgress the Mind
2x Dead Weight
2x Avacyn's Judgement
3x Ruinous Path

Not exactly pleased with the sideboard, but it might work.
>>
>>53022003
Wait, forgot to throw 3x Fatal Pushes and one more Fiery Temper into the main board.
>>
File: en_AeWKe5amVo.png (181KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
en_AeWKe5amVo.png
181KB, 265x370px
Interaction question for a noob:

Opponent kills my Wayward servant with Magma Spray, and I play this card in response.

Does it get exiled or come back to the battlefield tapped?
>>
>>53016655
That's how it works, yes.

Why would prices go down?
>>
>>53019747
All those -1 -1 counters and you couldn't kill the rhonas. What deck are you even running. -1-1 counters are strongest in black. So I assume BX something. Did you use up all your removal turn 1 or 2? It's hardly broken for a 2 card combo,that requires two whole turns to happen and 3/3 to stay on the board.
>>
>>53022146
I would think the end result is exile, but the way stamina is worded makes me unsure.
>>
>>53022146
No it wouldn't because it never dies, I believe the exact wording on Magma Spray is "if a creature would die this way, exile it instead".
>>
File: Magma Spray.jpg (72KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Magma Spray.jpg
72KB, 312x445px
>>53022385
It's not hard to look up a card anon.

Since "dies" is shorthand for "is put into a graveyard from the battlefield," then yes, Supernatural Strength and Magma Spray are based on the same trigger.

It's still a question of which occurs first.
>>
>>53022450

Exile "replaces" Die

The creature gets exiled.
>>
>>53022450
So you mean the answer is exactly what I said?

You fucking jabroni
>>
>>53021013
baral
>>
>>53023020
Seconding this, I'd run Baral in every blue deck

I don't play Blue though
>>
>>53022450
>Supernatural Strength and Magma Spray are based on the same trigger.
Supernatural Strength gives the creature a triggered ability that triggers upon death. Magma Spray doesn't have anything to do with triggered abilities, so to say it's "based on the same trigger" doesn't really make sense. What Magma Spray does is it creates a replacement effect that replaces what would happen if the targeted creature would die this turn. So, the other anon is correct that Supernatural Strength would not bring the creature back, because it was exiled instead of dying, thus the trigger for the triggered ability granted by Supernatural Strength never occurs.
>>
What can I do to increase the consistency of my Eldrazi Memesplacer deck?
// Displacer Aer

// 60 Maindeck
// 19 Creature
1 Linvala, the Preserver
2 Ishkanah, Grafwidow
2 Gonti, Lord of Luxury
3 Eldrazi Displacer
3 Servant of the Conduit
1 Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet
1 Noxious Gearhulk
1 Greenwarden of Murasa
2 Angel of Sanctions
1 Manglehorn
1 Vizier of the Menagerie
1 Prowling Serpopard

// 4 Enchantment
4 Vessel of Nascency

// 9 Instant
3 Grapple with the Past
2 Grasp of Darkness
3 Fatal Push
1 Forsake the Worldly

// 23 Land
4 Evolving Wilds
2 Canopy Vista
2 Blooming Marsh
1 Hissing Quagmire
1 Westvale Abbey
2 Forest
3 Plains
2 Swamp
1 Geier Reach Sanitarium
4 Aether Hub
1 Shambling Vent

// 3 Planeswalker
1 Nissa, Vital Force
2 Liliana, Death's Majesty

// 2 Sorcery
2 Transgress the Mind

// 15 Sideboard
// 7 Creature
SB: 1 Linvala, the Preserver
SB: 1 Sigarda, Heron's Grace
SB: 2 Wasteland Strangler
SB: 2 Manglehorn
SB: 1 Prowling Serpopard

// 3 Instant
SB: 3 Forsake the Worldly

// 5 Sorcery
SB: 2 Lost Legacy
SB: 1 Fumigate
SB: 2 Declaration in Stone
>>
>>53023286
Good to know.
>>
>>53000359
I've been losing to it since before Kaladesh. Well, I did have that run where I didn't run into it and won.
>>
>>53006757
You can usually make a decent deck out of one of the set's main mechanics. One deck ive seen a lot is a deck with like 50 cycling cards. The aim is to set up a lot of mana with New Prospectives, Vizier of Untap and that land enchantment. Then you play Second Sun and just cycle another 7 cards.
>>
>>53021095
Gearhulks
>>
File: Advanced Stitchwing.png (118KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Advanced Stitchwing.png
118KB, 223x311px
>>53021095
Andvanced Stitchwing brah. Also the whole suite of creatures that come back. Prized Amalgam etc. Use Sanctum of Ugin to chain the Deep-Fiends, use 1-2 wretched hippogriff to not get btfo'd by Void Winnower, pitch/use your Kozilek's Return for massive value, loot loot loot your way to victory.
>>
Page 9 bump, I still need critique on my build here >>53022003
>>
>>53023694
>>53025461
Been brewing in my spare time today while without access to the thread and came up with this build myself: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ug-eldrazi-control-3/

Instant (15)
3x Censor
2x Disallow
2x Dispel
1x Essence Scatter
3x Horribly Awry
2x Spatial Contortion
2x Warping Wail

Creature (20)
2x Bristling Hydra
4x Elder Deep-Fiend
2x Glyph Keeper
2x Rhonas the Indomitable
4x Rogue Refiner
4x Thought-Knot Seer
2x Torrential Gearhulk

Land (24)
4x Aether Hub
4x Botanical Sanctum
2x Crumbling Vestige
4x Forest
6x Island
4x Lumbering Falls

Sorcery (1)
1x Baral's Expertise

Playtested it on XMage for 2 hours just now and have been doing surprisingly well, honestly.
Sideboard will most likely consist of all the artifact hate I can manage to find.
>>
Tier 0: Mardu Vehicles
Tier 2: Zombies aggro, Ux permission, Humans aggro
Tier 3: Marvel, Delirium, -1 counters, Gx midrange, most of the rest

We've gone from a 2 deck format to a 1 deck format from what I can tell. There are decks that can actually prey upon Vehicles, but they tend to lose horribly to the non-Vehicles quarter of the meta or are heavily dependent on luck of the draw. Meanwhile I'd say Vehicles is at worst even with the rest of the somewhat relevant decks.

I blame the overall low power level. Lack of 1-mana hand hate, not even Duress, is perhaps the thing most lacking in the current state of the game.
>>
File: 1480807753104.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1480807753104.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>53029596
>>
>>53029806
Are you one of those thinking that Vehicles will stop dominating top 8s as more time goes by?
>>
>>53030492
And not just top 8, but top N and day 2 percentages.
>>
>>53030492
vehicles have already diminished in vehicle decks
>>
>>53030697
I mean the deck Mardu Vehicles ya dingus. It's not called Mardu Kiran & Gideon.
>>
>>53030727
it will decrease in % yes
>>
So I've been working on a Champion of Rhonas centric deck, mainly revolving around getting as many combat phases as possible so that Champion of Rhonas can exert multiple times, and sharing out useful abilities (e.g. vigilance) via Odric.

Lands (23)
4x Evolving Wilds
3x Forest
2x Fortified Village
4x Game Trail
4x Inspiring Vantage
4x Mountain
2x Plains

Instants (4)
4x Shock

Sorceries (4)
4x Attune with Aether

Creatures (29)
3x Aerial Responder
4x Aethergeode Miner
3x Battlefield Scavenger
3x Champion of Rhonas
4x Greenbelt Rampager
2x Lightning Runner
2x Odric, Lunarch Marshal
2x Samut, Voice of Dissent
3x Scrapper Champion
3x Voltaic Brawler

Thoughts?
>>
>>53031893
I'd toss in some early haste options so that champion can get something out on the turn you drop it in, anything from Bomat to gift it through Odric to expedite/bloodlust inciter
>>
is there any way to make this list super competitive? i mean it already is okay, but i love the idea and i want this to be my standard deck, so im looking for any ways to make it better.

// 60 Maindeck
// 4 Artifact
4 Key to the City

// 20 Creature
4 Bomat Courier
4 Dread Wanderer
4 Bloodrage Brawler
4 Scrapheap Scrounger
4 Hazoret the Fervent

// 11 Instant
3 Shock
4 Fiery Temper
4 Unlicensed Disintegration

// 21 Land
4 Foreboding Ruins
7 Mountain
4 Smoldering Marsh
6 Swamp

// 4 Sorcery
4 Alms of the Vein

// 15 Sideboard
// 1 Creature
SB: 1 Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet

// 2 Enchantment
SB: 2 Trespasser's Curse

// 3 Instant
SB: 2 Lightning Axe
SB: 1 Shock

// 1 Land
SB: 1 Swamp

// 1 Planeswalker
SB: 1 Chandra, Torch of Defiance

// 7 Sorcery
SB: 2 Release the Gremlins
SB: 4 Lay Bare the Heart
SB: 1 Sweltering Suns
>>
>>53032656
Look up B/R zombies and update it with the newer guys. Black Red aggro is very strong right now and not super easy to side against.
>>
>>53033001
i found this list on mtg goldfish. how would you personally change this list to add in the newer stuff?
4 Cryptbreaker
2 Insolent Neonate
4 Scrapheap Scrounger
4 Prized Amalgam
4 Haunted Dead
3 Voldaren Pariah
Spells (15)
2 Fatal Push
2 Lightning Axe
3 Cathartic Reunion
1 Collective Brutality
4 Fiery Temper
3 Unlicensed Disintegration
Artifacts (2)
2 Key to the City 2
Lands (22)
4 Foreboding Ruins
5 Mountain
4 Smoldering Marsh
9 Swamp
Sideboard (15)
2 Release the Gremlins
2 Shock
1 Collective Brutality
2 Transgress the Mind
2 Chandra, Torch of Defiance
2 Gonti, Lord of Luxury
1 Yahenni's Expertise
2 Distended Mindbender
>>
>>53033116
pitch pariah for red dogo god, try and fit in bloodrage brawler because he's pre good (probably take out prized amalgam), looks like his build was missing alms to the vien which you need and you don't really need fatal push just run lightning axe.

Wouldn't main deck brutality as a one of and you'd probably have to tweak the lands to reflect the color swaps you make.

Someone more versed with the deck may have better opinions as well.

heir of falkenrath is kinda cool too I guess
>>
>>53032656
main looks fine but I'd tweak the side, soul scar mages, magma sprays, and with such a low land count I'd probably take By Force over Release the Gremlins, don't know your meta though
>>
>>53031893
I don't think this could be a good deck, but combat celebrant is definitely what you're looking for.
>>
>>53031893
what's the pay off of getting champion of rhonas to slam something down in this deck? dropping a free 5 drop on turn... 5?
>>
>>53031893
Why no khenra charioteer? That's who I always see people drop in with champion after they've established a board.
>>
File: 1492016044571.jpg (120KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492016044571.jpg
120KB, 512x512px
WHO'S READY FOR MEMECAT TRIBAL

4 Sacred Cat
4 Scythe Leopard
4 Regal Caracal
4 Prowling Serpopard
4 Metallic Mimic
2 Watchers of the Dead
2 Felidar Sovereign

4 Gryff's Boon
3 Always Watching
3 Stasis Snare
2 Anointed Procession
2 Oketra's Monument
2 Rhonas's Monument

4 Fortified Village
9 Plains
7 Forest
>>
>>53034107
needs gideon and heart of kiran and it'll be top tier not to mention you can have cats flying cars and shit, oh and toss in the battlelands
>>
So at standard weeklies is it easy to find pick up games or is it strictly tournament matches
>>
>>53031967

Yeah I was kinda struggling with what to put in for early game. Cheap haste sounds like a good idea though.

>>53033511

Lightning Runner. Same thing, but spammable because you can use energy instead of it being a once a turn thing.

>>53033560

That is an issue. I did toy with the idea of having really big stompy creatures (e.g. Eldrazi) in the deck but went with multiple combat phases via Lightning Runner instead, so that you're getting multiple free drops a turn.

>>53033825

I'll freely admit, I didn't see that one. Not sure what to swap out for it though, maybe Voltaic Brawler?
>>
>>53034107
It's cute desu but the last two creatures are pretty bad cards. I guess curving out matters but Heart over Sovereign couldn't hurt
>>
File: 1490668514768.jpg (134KB, 1000x753px) Image search: [Google]
1490668514768.jpg
134KB, 1000x753px
Ok I think I got a better version of my R/B Aggro deck down

4x Bloodlust Inciter
4x Bloodrage Brawler
4x Lupine Prototype
4x Haunted Dead
3x Heir of Falkenrath
3x Bloodhall Priest
3x Voldaren Pariah

4x Fiery Temper
4x Magma Spray
4x Tormenting Voice
3x Painful Lesson

4x Canyon Sough
2x Geier Reach Sanitarium
8x Mountain
6x Swamp

SB
3x Asylum Visitor
3x Ruinous Path
3x Transgress the Mind
2x Dead Weight
2x Avacyn's Judgement
2x Lightning Ax

Not sure if I should run the Heir of Falkenraths, but they make nice cheap discard outlets, and the flying is useful.
>>
So, ramp just got a bunch of new cards. What is there to ramp to besides a really tall Nissa? Sandwurm Convergence?
>>
>>53035992
Eldrazi are still in the format
>>
File: Decklist.png (13KB, 324x411px) Image search: [Google]
Decklist.png
13KB, 324x411px
r8

Probably swapping the 2 Hungry Flames for 2 Glorybringers, but they haven't arrived yet
>>
>>53036308
Should also mention that I'm not entirely sure about Enigma Drakes but I want to try them out. Will swap back to Stormchasers if they don't work out.

They need to survive a turn to deal damage and don't trigger off of Chandra and Visions, plus they can hit at turn 3 earliest. On the other hand, they're a lot more punishing in a topdeck situation, survive a fatal push and enable a smoother curve (in general the deck doesn't want to start playing noncreature spells until you hit a creature, so you can go turn 2 alchemist turn 3 drake).

They really look like a creature that's a lot more comfortable in a counterspell-heavy control deck that can protect them better but I'm willing to experiment with them for 2 standard FNMs before potentially replacing them with the chasers again.
>>
>>53036308
Looks good, but I'd be concerned about running fevered visions at all in the aggro meta we're looking at.
I know that I'd love to see it hit the board while I'm playing rw humans.
>>
>>53036546
The LGS meta is pretty diverse and we consistently have the whole repertoire of combo, midrange, control and aggro decks present. Few people have the money for top decks so we see a lot of T2 and T3 decks and brews and few T1 ones. This Fevered Visions served me well from EMN onwards, with appropriate adjustments of course. That's why I don't think we'll see an uptick of aggro decks.

I am pretty savvy about my matchups and how to run the deck. The Reunion is there over the voice mainly that I get to loot away the Visions and draw one more card in game 1 if it turns out I am facing an aggro matchup, and I side it out in games 2 and 3 if I am.

The main thing I'm worried about is lifelink getting more and more representation. I lost the finals of a PPTQ against a GW humans deck whose maindeck Heron's Grace Champion obliterated me, and lifelink zombies could invalidate my strategy pretty handily.

I am probably going to experiment with Insult /// Injury as well, it was absurd in limited and it could work well with the pingers and burn.
>>
>>53037315
For example, this is the snapshot of the LGS meta from the last standard FNM, went 3-1 here.
>>
Anyone that's still on Temur Marvel, how are new Nissa/Bounty of the Luxa performing in the deck? The SCG Classic 7th place ran 2 Bounty but a very stock list besides that.

List here for reference:
www.mtggoldfish.com/archetype/standard-temur-aetherworks-36839
>>
>>53037787
I prefer the hybrid control list that won the MTGO PTQ.

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/mtgo-standings/standard-ptq-2017-04-30#decklists
>>
File: scourgewolf.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
scourgewolf.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
any mono red lovers here ? here is my red aggro list

Mainboard

4x Soul-Scar Mage
4x Flameblade Adept
4x Bomat Courier
2x Scourge Wolf
3x Kari Zev, Skyship Raider
2x Harsh Mentor
1x Hazoret the Fervent

2x Chandra, Torch of Defiance
4x Fiery Temper
4x Cathartic Reunion
4x Shock
2x Lightning Axe
4x Consuming Fervor

20x Mountain

Sideboard

4 Weaver of Lightning
2 Magma Spray
2 Lightning Axe
1 Kari Zev's Expertise
2 Goblin Dark-Dwellers
2 By Force
2 Bedlam Reveler

maybe i should put more discard outlets and play 4 scourge wolf idk
>>
>>52992748
>set based on egyptian mythology
>has niggers in the art
>>
>>53038063
Drop the scourge wolf (without delirium, which is hard for you to achieve reliably, he is useless). Harsh Mentor is, for standard, a sideboard card at best. Replace them with Bloodrage Brawlers. Jam in four Glorybringers.

Note that by being mono red with a discard subtheme you're wasting the value of playing stuff from your graveyard, consider splashing black for Scrapheap Scroungers and Dread Wanderers (but then you might just be better off with RB zombies with Amalgam)
>>
Do I need 4 Combustible Gear hulks in Temur Dynamo ? He is the way I win but often he clogs my hand as I draw 2 of them .-. .
>>
>>53038076
Nubians and Ethiopians were a thing you pedantic mongoloid shit, stop making a controversy where there is none

Why don't you bitch about hellenistic elements since it appears to be pre-Ptolemaic egypt considering the architecture
>>
>>53038119
I would also take out Consuming Fervor as it's probably there only to achieve delirium. Incendiary Flow or Collective Defiance are worth looking into
>>
>>53038063

If you're interested in going RB, here's a list that's been placing pretty well on MTGO:

4 Alms of the Vein
4 Bloodrage Brawler
4 Bomat Courier
4 Dread Wanderer
4 Fiery Temper
4 Foreboding Ruins
4 Hazoret the Fervent
4 Key to the City
7 Mountain
4 Scrapheap Scrounger
2 Shock
4 Smoldering Marsh
7 Swamp
4 Unlicensed Disintegration

1 Chandra, Torch of Defiance
4 Lay Bare the Heart
2 Lightning Axe
2 Release the Gremlins
2 Shock
1 Sweltering Suns
2 Trespasser's Curse
>>
>>53038148
Nigger detected
>>
>>53038320
>>>/pol/ is that way, friendo
>>
>>53016518
Assuming you mean there was variation in the top 16, the fact that more than half the top 8 was still vehicles just means those decks lost their matches.
>>
>>53038320
Why do you guys get so hurt at seeing black people represented in media?
>>
im surprised i havent seen any solid naya, selesnya or boros exert decks floating around. every time i see one they either try to human subtheme or dont include AW. im trying to brew but idk. any ideas?
>>
>>53038427
The exert payoff in green (Champion of Rhonas) is heavily dependent on having an expensive creature you want on the battlefield in hand. If you don't, he is a 3/3 for 3G that will eat removal before he gets to smash. There is combo between exert and always watching but you're better off with WR due to lower curve and more aggro. Splashing green is just pointless as nothing green brings to the table in this sort of deck is better than what the base colors do.
>>
>>53038398
The media has doubled down on representation to push a whites are evil narrative. Supprisingly people don't like being told their skin makes them evil.

I don't feel like Anmonkhet is part of that. But Kaya, we hired a 'black expert', Ghost Assassin definitely was.
>>
>>53038478
All the legends and planeswalkers in amonkhet except for one are white (gods excepted, of course)
>>
>>53038478
So for like centuries it's been the same for other minorities but it's just cus of their dna and that their lazy it's ok for media to depict them this way.

I've found media and entertainment to push something a little more subtle than whites are evil. It's more like degenerate, ignorant and spoiled whites are evil. Which are mostly men. But hey, what do I know, I only get abuse for my skin colour on a daily basis. A choice I had no part in making.
>>
Insult has been a great game ender for me in a red-green midsized deck.
>>
I haven't been doing the testing I normally do, but I think the new Nissa is the real deal. I packed two, so I might pony up and buy the third. I have a very basic Temur Midrange/Control that I'm looking to refine, and Nissa, Steward of Elements is a sick draw late game, and a solid one in your opener.
>>
Nowhere is safe from pol
>>
>>53038676
Daily basis? I say bullshit, I live in NC and there are still not enough racist people around that you would be harassed on a daily basis. You are probably imagining or way over inflating your experiences.
>>
>draft the perfect -1/-1 bg deck
>2 hapatras, greatmaw, soulstingers, and a behemoth
>have to mulligan to 4 two games in a row because of mana bullshit
just broke my monitor and i feel like an idiot. why did i think i could have fun with magic

brewing a r/w midrange deck with hazoret and glorybringer. seems fun until i go play it and get rekt
>>
>>53039886
You live in a very multicultural city. Has large black and other minority communities. As soon as you leave a city it gets worse. I live in London and experience shit almost every day. Whether it's directly with me or watching it happen. Small things like being followed around a shop store. People crossing the road from you etc.
>>
>>53040092
There's an old idiom with MTG. It's called "Don't take playing a game of Magic for granted"
>>
File: Enigma+Drake+%5BAKH%5D.jpg (29KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Enigma+Drake+%5BAKH%5D.jpg
29KB, 223x311px
Has anyone tried playing this dude in Temur Dynamo Tower decks? Is he the card deck needs to get very good?
>>
>>53040367
His place is in a fling deck. I've dubbed it, hotline fling. Cryptic serpent. Gearhulk. Maybe splash black for the black instant that essentially regenerates a creature. Swingers and Flingers featuring drake
>>
>>53040194
just bummed that ive done so much better with drafts that went so much worse. oh well at least i got some neat new cards
>>
>>53040484
My experience in drafting

Shitty deck with a bunch of commons and uncommons? 2-1 or 3-0.

Bomb rares and mythics and perfectly synergized deck? 1-2 or 0-3.
>>
>>53039143
Insult to injury is probably the most disgusting and obnoxious card to face against in limited right now, so I assume there will probably be some viable use for that card in constructed too.
>>
>>53040760
Being 3 mana. Being sorcery speed. Doubt it will see constructive play
>>
So I want to make a white/blue control deck which uses aethersquall ancient as the win condition. What cards would you guys recommend for my list? So far I'm thinking

>Aethersquall ancient
>Revoke priveliges
>Select for inspection
>Aetherstorm roc
>Janjeet sentry
>Revolutionary rebuff
>Thriving turtle
>Acrobatic Manuever
>Fragmentize
>Ice over
>>
>>53038500
Hapatra, Samut, and Temmet are definitely not white.
>>
>>53042693
Fucking retard
>>
>>53042693
Look at what other wu control decks run and start there. Many of your cards make absolutely no sense in a control deck.
>>
>>53042693
Add in Aether Storm Theorist and Authority of consuls
>>
>>53042973
Which ones don't make sense?
>>
>>52992748
Im relatively New to Mtg

are there any decent decks around the Blue/Black Vizier and pic related or should I go with the Hapatra deck instead?
>>
Hey, any cheap decks involving those new Amonkek zombies?
>>
>>53043083
Everything but Revolutionary Rebuff and Fragmentize, though even those are questionable, and I guess the Ancient because you want to force that meme. A control deck needs more answers than threats, removal, counters Cast Away, Fumigate, Disallow, Glimmer of Genius, Pull from Tomortow etc. You should have like 4-8 creatures maindeck, honestly, which is part of the reason Ancient is kind of crap. You may want to try splashing green for 4 copies of Attune with the Aether for extra energy.
>>
>>53043584
Check out WB zombies, it's pretty good, no clue how much it costs though
>>
Is it just me, or do a lot of the Amonkhet cards seem really difficult to build around? Like I had an idea to make a rapid construction deck based around a couple of the brick counter cards (primarily Oracle's Vault and Pyramid of the Pantheon) and Winding Constrictor, but every time I look at something like Oracle's Vault, I think "why wouldn't I just use Aetherworks Marvel instead?"
>>
How the fuck is UR better than Temur, adding green brings better artifact removal and midrange threats for certain matchups
I've been running temur tower and its been doing a lot better than UR, and feels better too.
>>
>>53043584
Goldfish just posted a $110 list, that's pretty budget
>>
>>53044203
Well those cards are hard to build around because they're bad.
>>
>>53044204
Safer mana base, easier to play more restrictively costed cards, running fumarole doesn't hurt as much, and most UR lists don't even play tower anymore.
>>
>>53043674
I see. I'm not that well versed in what's best for particular archetypes.
>>
>>53044325
Fumarole is worse than falls
Other than mana there isn't really a difference except one has a bigger problem with artifacts
>>
Hey 4chan. Rate my untested brew.

"5c Trials"

2 Cascading Cataracts
4 Evolving Wilds
1 Fortified Village
1 Choked Estuary
1 Fortified Village
1 Port Town
1 Canyon Slough
1 Fetid Pools
1 Irrigated Farmland
1 Mountain
2 Plains
3 Forest
1 Swamp
2 Island

4 Renegade Map
4 Weirding Wood
2 Ornithopter
4 Aviary Mechanic
4 Trial of Strength
4 Cartouche of Solidarity
4 Trial of Ambition
4 Trial of Zeal
2 Cartouche of Strength
4 Cartouche of Knowledge
2 Trial of Knowledge
>>
>>53044356
It will never hurt to check out what other decks in your colors are playing. Stick to deck lists on MTGGoldfish that are winning events like MTGO leagues or tournaments. Don't let some misplaced sense of pride or someone else's irrational hatred of "netdecking" stop you from getting advice from players who are better than you by looking at their decks. It's how everyone who becomes half-way decent at deckbuilding starts off.
>>
>>53044390
Fumarole is a quicker clock than falls by 2 turns, provided you protect it.
>>
>>53044540
Sure, but I'd rather not have to worry about protecting it, and it dies to significantly more stuff
Upside of fumarole is that it trades with flayer, and can kill a Gideon at 4, problem is it's a huge mana investment and it's really frail
>>
>>53042918
And they shouldn't be. Imagine the Egypt plain and everyone was white. You just had inistrad which was white for days. Stop getting insecure over other races being represented. You are allowed to be pissed at a franchise for exclusively making and portraying white characters as evil or out of touch.
>>
Anyone playing marvel in here?

I've been playing it for a few standards now and I'm wondering what you guys feel the best build is. I played bant for a bit last standard, but found it had trouble with both aggro and combo...combo is gone now, but aggro is more prevalent than ever. This leads me to play temur...access to k return, cheaper removal, and still having green sideboard cards for control matchups is key.

I think this list looks pretty good for this weekend going forward.

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/632171#paper
Any other thoughts?
>>
>>53044455
Thanks for the advice anon, I'll look into it.
>>
>>53044429
Quite possibly the worst deck of all time

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul
>>
>>53044685
Why do you assume I am the polfag shitposting about race? The guy I responded to was wrong, so I corrected him. I play this game to have fun and get away from politics.
>>
>>53044668
It's the exact same mana investment as falls. Yes it's more frail, but the fact that Temur tower has been left in the dust by players when it was the only deck that could compete with Mardu/Crazy Cat Lady last standard should tell you that there's something you are overlooking.

I don't play the deck so the observations I am making are ones purely from an outsider's perspective.
>>
>>53044746
No problem, good luck with the memes.
>>
>>53044429
What the fuck does this deck even do?
>>
Here's the problem I see.

If you play too slow of a curve you die to Gearhulks, or to Marvel.

If you play an aggro curve Mardu Vehicles is still right there with you in terms of efficiency unless you get a real nice draw, and probably has the advantage post-sideboard.

I think zombies or humans have the best shot at getting under Mardu, but they'll need luck to do it consistently game 2.
>>
>>53045354
Zombies gets fucking shit on by Sweltering Suns. That card's existence means zombies will never be a T1 deck, if it goes too fast it gets btfo with a 4+tokens for 1, if it goes slower it just loses to bigger decks. I played about ten matches last night of GR Monsters vs BW zombies with my friend and Monsters never lost when it drew Sweltering Suns or zombies went too slow to race.
>>
>>53045546
That's what I mean, I'm not so sure we'll see another T1 deck rise to the occasion before BFZ rotates out.
>>
>>53044851
Temur also performed better against the field at scg
I think it's got a better marvel matchup and does better in the mirror since it has more threats while running pretty much the same suite
>>
File: 1493132552542.jpg (35KB, 726x183px) Image search: [Google]
1493132552542.jpg
35KB, 726x183px
>Amazon has 6 Amonkhet boosters for $18

Is this legit or is it a scam like those "100 rares for $10" listings?
>>
I don't care who you are, if you play Gideon I lose respect for you
>>
>>53045761
But anon, why would you not want to play the best card in standard?
>>
>>53045546
I played my UG emerge deck twice against my down syndrome cousin playing GR monsters and won both times. This proves GR monsters is tier 5 at best as long as essence scatter is around. That card alone makes GR monsters nonviable.
>>
File: HlGpS.jpg (197KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
HlGpS.jpg
197KB, 600x375px
>>53045991
UG Emerge is a terri-bad deck anon.
>>
>>53045991
Don't be a retard you dumb nigger. If you want to provide a counter argument then do it. I onlu brought up the matchup to illustrate that Sweltering Suns shits on Zombies too hard to make them a viable T1 deck. The second they become popular people start packing Sweltering Suns and the deck dies.

Also GR Monsters has Prowling Serpopard you mouth breather, a lone counterspell won't touch the deck post board.
>>
>>53044204
keep mana up the first 3 turns to deal with creature decks curving out
>>
Torrential gearhulks going up in price. I bought a playset yesterday for $60. It was $20 and sold out yesterday on SCG, check backed today it's still sold out but they kicked it up to $23. TCGPlayer mid is at $19.

If blue based flash decks take off thanks to the existence of Censor, then Gearhulk should shoot back up to $25 again.
>>
>>53046354
kek I made a prediction that they'd hit 25 after the cat ban, glad to see I was right
Glad I got mine at 10 a piece. Also glad I got Glorybringers at 6 a piece
>>
Been having good results with this list, wanted to get thoughts
Thinking about cutting the tower for another essence scatter
>>
File: temurmidrange.png (559KB, 560x525px) Image search: [Google]
temurmidrange.png
559KB, 560x525px
>>53047279
I'm retarded
>>
>>53046077
zombies have a single bad matchup against an unproven deck, especially when it draws better. So what? That's not going to kill the deck, especially when it empirically placed well in the day 1 open series and competitive leagues filled with sweltering suns. That's not how metagames work

Tier 1 doesn't mean positive matchups across the board or that it takes every 5-0 on modo. The metagame is in a state of flux and hate cards are just part of the game.

I'm not going to pretend my little grinder clique is filled with oracles that divine the future, but moving forward you are going to see a lot of mardu and torrential gearhulks. It would be a loose prediction at best to think that all of the gideon/glorybringer/torrential players are going to pack up their shit and leave for jund or naya the moment a zombie deck places. Afterall, you're better off playing the best cards in the format rather than playing a pet deck for the sake of shitting on a meme deck.

If your FNM is full of zombies and they are going to stick with it, then you are sort of correct. Zombies is never going to be tier 1 in that environment, and more power to you for your deck choice. Your assessment of how the metagame reacts to breakout decks is just kind of fucking naive.
>>
I have a artificer deck I'm trying to make with improvise, got artificers goggles, bone saw, and ornothopters to get out early, then drop something big in and equip it all

also tezzeret and his touch as well

any suggestions for a deck like this
>>
>>53047318
I wasn't bringing up the bad matchup versus Monsters as an argument against them, my whole post was about how Sweltering Suns literally ruled the matchup.

Tiers are usage based I know. That's why I said if it became tier 1 (got used a lot) more decks would pack Sweltering Suns to blow them out.

Both Mardu and Gearhulk decks can run Sweltering Suns, so bringing those up as decks people would LEAVE of Zombies got big is kind of stupid.
>>
>>53044301

Well yeah but the brick counter cards were an example, I keep having that problem with the entirety of the Amonkhet set.
>>
>Some of my Amonkhet pre-order cards were found in some bushes because a storm a few days ago blew open my mailbox and scattered the lighter envelopes into my yard
>Envelopes completely obliterated
>Cards double sleeved and in a hard plastic sleeve
>Completely fine

Opening that trashed envelope was nerve wracking.

Think the new Liliana will keep climbing? Thinking about getting two to sub out the two Last Hopes in my Grixis Control: replaying Gearhulks and stocking more spells to play for free with Zombie Robots sounds better than hoping for that Emblem.
>>
>>53047425

My cousin has a deck like that. Lupine Prototypes and that one Improvise Demon that causes people to discard cards. He does fairly well at FNM with it.
>>
>>53043123
Nee myself and amonkhet only knowledge, not many -1/-1 blue cards if any off the top of my head, I assume the blue is for couterspell coverage and some decent flyers if you wanted.
Black green is very good due to both black and green having so many -1/-1 stuff, and with the decimator beetle and soulstinger as staples you can do quite a bit. -1/-1 is great for indestructibles.
>>
>>53047434
Gearhulk already does run sweltering suns. It's their entire game plan against aggro, and humans is still favored against it. Against control decks, zombies are actually LESS vulnerable to sweltering suns than humans. If we see more sweltering suns, we may actually see more zombies because they have better tools against it than humans. That is just speculation, but it's better than saying
"this deck that is promising based on the data can't ever be tier 1 because I tested a heavily favored deck that nobody is playing. That promising deck couldn't fair well against this single card compared to other aggro decks even though it clearly did."
>>
>>53047917
archfiend doesnt care about -1-1 too much it just gets you free -1/-1 tokens when ever you discard and cycle. Blue/black has a cycling theme going on
>>
Anyone wanna play Marvel against me on Xmage?
>>
For everyone going "OMG ONE DECK FORMAT STANDARD IS RUINED AGAIN", here is a very good article explaining why you're retarded:

http://www.starcitygames.com/article/35033_Where-Is-Standard-Going.html

(Good read in general desu).

I play R/G Energy, any ideas if this deck is well positioned right now? Any hopes for a PT Top 8?
>>
>>53050307
if you can get the combo off it's fine. you're dreaming if you think it'll make the PT top 8
>>
>>53050307
You know SCG will do anything to keep their sales up, right?

Fake news isn't limited to the MSM.
>>
>>53050623
You should criticize the content of the article.

Can you refute it's points? Because they sound solid to me.
>>
>>53050307
>>53050875
The top tier decks will still be gideon decks. That includes Mardu.
>>
>>53051251
Yes.

This doesn't mean Mardu Vehicles will be Tier 0 oppressive deck like some are saying.
>>
>>53047297
Looks like temur dynavolt with tireless trackers and glorybringers instead of towers 2-4.

imo i'd put the trackers in the side for 2x dynavolt, then swap back for game 2 when they put in dispossess / artifact removal.
>>
>>53045729
That's the equivalent of $3 packs. Reasonable for a bulk sell. A scam would be 99 cent packs or something like that. Scammers don't need to trick a majority of people. They only need to trick the dumbest person.
>>
File: 1535.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1535.png
53KB, 256x256px
Hey guys, this is the new player format... right?

I used to play Yugioh. What is the Magic equivalent of Starter/Structure decks I can buy to get started?
>>
>>53053422
Duel Decks are kind of like that, if you're new to magic and you go into your LGS you can probably get a welcome deck too
>>
>>53048156
How are zombies less vulnerable to it? Because some of their stuff comes back to life?
>>
>>53053422
Like the anon above me said, duel decks and welcome decks.
Also, every set releases 5 constructed decks.
>>
>>53053746
There haven't been constructed decks like that since Return to Innistrad, anon. There are two decks a set now, each on focused on a planeswalker.
>>
>>53053892
Holy hell you're right
My bad>>53053422
>>
File: 1231312.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
1231312.png
185KB, 500x644px
>>53053892
>each on focused on a planeswalker
>>
>>53053422
Ignore the retards, all Wizard's "New Player" products are shit.

If you have friends and want to play a casual experience, buy two to four Battle Decks from CardKingdom. They are 10 bucks each and are designed to be played against each others and are pretty much 60-card versions of a Draft deck.

Otherwise, type "Budget mtg Standard" and start seeing Deck Techs for decks that fit your budget until you find one that sounds fun. Go to a online shop and buy the cards, and start playing your deck at your Local Game Shop. ScritclyBetterMTG and MTGoldfish ate my recommendations, but Mana Source also have some interesting budget deck techs.

For example this is a U$ 15 solid MonoRed Aggro deck which is easy to pilot and will probably do well since the format is in chaos right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxMM6tlcj2U

Have fun and welcome to Magic!
>>
>>53054262
Type ON YOUTUBE*

StrictlyBetterMTG and MTGoldfish ARE my recomendations*

Bizarre typos.
>>
File: 15.jpg (70KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
70KB, 312x445px
>>53053422
Ok so Magic has a slew of various formats that you can build decks for. Out of the 5 main constructed formats (Standard, Modern, Vintage, Legacy, and Commander/EDH), you should be focusing just on Standard as a new player ( >>53054262 is partially wrong as the pre-constructed Commander decks are actually worth picking up for commander compared to picking up a theme/Planeswalker deck.)

Standard is made up right now of cards from 7 different sets (Battle for Zendikar, Oath of the Gatewatch, Shadows over Innistrad, Eldritch Moon, Kaladesh, Aether Revolt, and Amonkhet). Standard sets cycle out in groups, so when Hour of Devastation (Amonkhet part 2) has been out for a few months and the ninth set releases, Battle for Zendikar-Eldritch Moon will cycle out of standard to make room for the sets that come out after Hour of Devastation. For more information on this check here http://whatsinstandard.com/

As a new player it's probably a good idea for you to grab a Deckbuilder's Toolkit (Comes with 4 packs of cards, a bunch of basic lands, and some cards from the Welcome Decks) and a bundle (BFZ-EMN fatpacks have 9 packs, KLD-AMK bundles have 10 packs) so you can start up a collection. Start attending draft/sealed events at your LGS too, you'll learn the basics of deck-building while also building up your collection and winning packs. Alternatively if you do want to just have a deck ready to go look up some budget standard lists that go for around $15-30 and attend FNMs with it.

Standard's currently in a good state right now since one of the two top-tier decks got neutered, which means people are gonna be trying anything out right now and seeing what works.
>>
File: 1489032199620.png (1MB, 750x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1489032199620.png
1MB, 750x1046px
>>53054504
Oh yeah, you may be looking at some decks online that have dual lands that go for more than $5 online. Yes they're good if your deck desperately needs mana-fixing (If you're going 3-colors it's a must), but if you're operating on a two-color spread these aren't super-necessary past your 3rd/4th turn when you'll probably have two of each color mana at that point.

Another thing: Outside of like 10 non-land cards Battle for Zendikar/Oath of the Gatewatch aren't really worth opening for Standard. You're better off opening Kaladesh-Amonkhet and just grabbing any singles you need from BFZ-EMN
>>
File: 571376017039592.jpg (16KB, 275x177px) Image search: [Google]
571376017039592.jpg
16KB, 275x177px
Am I just having awful luck, or is this standard season going to be full of horribly dull draw-go controlish decks? Been trying out a few things on Xmage the last few days, and I fucking swear two out of every three decks I play against is some form of blue/black, or blue/white control.
>>
Daily reminder that tiers are only an indication of popularity, not strength
>>
>>53055184

It's most like a trend of people guessing on what the meta is going to be(e.g dominant Mardu Vehicles, Zombies decks showing up here and there, return of G/B delirium midrange etc.) And the result of that is people playing a control deck to play it safe with your typical "Remova+Counterspells.dec"

Alternatively people may also be trying to push things in U/W and U/B like with cycling stuff like Drake Haven.
>>
>>53055184
>Mardu
>Marvel
>>
Is there anything like YGOPro for testing out Magic cards? I know there's that F2P game on steam but I have no interest in buying a bunch of digital cards just to see if my current deck is okay.

I'm new to Magic and trying to get the hang of deckbuilding which is a lot harder than I thought
>>
>>53055368
cockatrice is manual
xmage simulates mtgo gameplay wise but it's a bitch to install and setup

both are free
>>
>>53055393
>but it's a bitch to install and setup
Mostly depends on your OS. On 7 it's really simple, on 8 and up it's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>53055403

>tfw on 7 and have no plans to ever upgrade

if it ever becomes truly obsolete, I'm just moving to Linux
>>
>>53055265

UR Drake haven is real. It's got a solid game plan, highly interactive and is able to sideboard into an more aggressive or controlling shell without diluting much from the main plan. I think all the deck needs is another 1 mana cycling spell attached to a half decent spell. Preferably removal.
>>
>>53056087

I really do like Drake Haven but I just don't know the absolute best shell for the card. Like I've seen people using it in U/B Zombies as value and to offset any Disallow targeting on Haunted Dead activations, there's a U/B control/slide deck with it as well using Archfiend of Ifnir as a top end curve and just clearly the way of chump blockers and being one sided mini wraths, there's a U/W shell with it playing Oketra, I've seen an Esper shell for the deck and now you mention a UR version as well.

It's not about whether Drake Haven is good or not, it's more about where is Drake Haven "best" in and should it be the centrepiece or just a neat synergy value piece.
>>
>>53042918
In what fucking way are Temmet and Hapatra not white? They are tanned, sure, Amonkhet has no night and two suns, but they sure as shit aren't black
>>
File: ubicycle.jpg (141KB, 1097x617px) Image search: [Google]
ubicycle.jpg
141KB, 1097x617px
How's this looking
>>
>>53053551
Dread wanderer comes back.
Relentless dead comes back and brings a friend.
Plague belcher either survives the wipe or gives added reach.
Crypt breaker generates a board presence while refilling your hand.
Wayfaring servant gives the deck even more reach.

You don't really kill zombies with sweltering suns. It's more like a large tempo swing card because they are going to spend their next turn recovering instead of applying more pressure. This is why the combination of sweltering suns and midrange decks that go big is going to be a problem for them. Midrange decks are not scared of 2/1s and 2/2s no matter how sticky thy are.
>>
>>53056294
Here's what I'm playing atm. I've also seen grixis shells but none that I like the look of. Personally I think it's best to go all in on Haven and cycling with a few threats to back it up. G2 I being in more threats and wincons (possible extra burn)

I think a midrange/control shell. Probably jeskai might work really well too. But I have trouble building a mana base for 3 color decks in standard
>>
>>53056705
>>53056294
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/drakecycle/
Forgot link
>>
>>53044748
Can't be worse than Dan Bock's Pro Tour Tokyo deck.
>>
>Kaladesh comes out
>TORRENTIAL GEARHULK IS SO GOOD IT'S GONNA BE INSANE IN STANDARD
>It isn't

>Aether Revolt comes out
>It isn't

>Amonkhet comes out
>It isn't

One of these days, /tg/!
>>
Which is the most fun to play? UR Prowess or UW Drake Cycle?
>>
>>53060063
UR Drake Cycle
>>
>>53056596
>the only options are white and black

They're fucking Arab you shit box
>>
>>53051419
Not tier 0, but probably the only tier 1 deck.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.