[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1481: Domestic Violence Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 494
Thread images: 96

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53075108
>>
>>53086542
Mist is just clouds of liquid water. Leviathan already covers it.
>>
File: MagiciansDefense-MVP1-EN-UR-1E.png (836KB, 465x695px) Image search: [Google]
MagiciansDefense-MVP1-EN-UR-1E.png
836KB, 465x695px
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>53086372
>>53086337
16. Generic Magical Girl

- Theme: We're Basically A Magical Girl Team Already
- Team Name: Endymion Magician Girls
- Teammates: Dark Magician Girl, Berry Magician Girl, Lemon Magician Girl, Apple Magician Girl, Chocolate Magician Girl, Kiwi Magician Girl
- Animal Companion: Dusk {Charmer Familiar}
- Identity: Drop-In <Free>
- Abilities: Extra Allies! <900 left>, Extra Allies! <800 left>, Basic Elemental Zap <700 left>, You Turn Into What? <500 left>, Anti-Magic <Discount, 200 left>, Aggregate Impact Psychotherapy <-100 left>
- Items: Communicators <-200 left>
- Drawbacks: Locked <0 left>
- Future: Move On?

>Plum here! This is nice, you know? We've got our team dynamic back and everything!
>This feels natural by now. Looking back through my journals... wow. Can you believe how confused I was when I first changed?
>Anyway, we've been fighting a lot of Fiends here, but that's okay! We normally come out on top. Normally.
>Apparently there's more like us out there, but they're pretty good at hiding themselves.

>1. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
>2. Kill La Kill
>3. Nichijou
>4. Eclipse Phase
>5. Fire Emblem Awakening
>6. R-Type
>7. Ark Survival Evolved
>8. Muppet Treasure Island

>Queue:
>>
Rolled 445 (1d816)

Didn't happen last thread, but there was no real need. It was nice.
>>
Asking a Kamigawa question again as I looked back in past threads and didn't see any answers:

How specific can a Symbolic Link to a place be? Are we talking "Kami of This Particular Bench" or are they more-or-less just things like "forest" and "plains" and shit like that?

Secondly, tied to the first one: Do these symbolic links look good / kosher?
> Flame; Light; Music; Dance; Blood; Love; Home (Arcia); Witchcraft

>>53086763
Oooh, Legend of Mana.
>>
>>53086778
Not sure, but I'm getting a "Kami of Festivals" vibe from those links, although the Witchcraft and Blood bits are throwing me off. That the intention?
>>
>>53086762
How familiar are you with Fire Emblem Awakening, anon?
>>
>>53086815
Enough to know everyone gets shipped with everyone.
>>
>>53086762
Let's throw on Legend of Mana for the Queue, since it was rolled.
>>
>>53086747
Besides, who wants their nickname to be "Misty"?
>>
>>53086763
>Legend of Mana
The jump feels really bare-bones, t b h.
>>
>>53086763
Legend of Mana is actually top tier as far as jumps are concerned. Tempering is the best, and being able to create items of power out of locations is super good. Merging that world's magic system with any other magic system so you can use their world destroying magic without worrying about not having the mana for it is also strong.

I also love the drawback that lets you make everything in the world ridiculously strong which you can carry over and turn on and off at will in later jumps.
>>
>>53086854
>t b h
Fuck you. Say desu the way god intended.
>>
File: Tracer.jpg (694KB, 630x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tracer.jpg
694KB, 630x900px
Jump # 78 Overwatch
Starting location: King’s Row
Race: Human
Alignment: Hero
Role: Support
Perks:
*Tracery Booty (0)
*Old habits die hard (100, Discount)
*We’re going to do great (0)
*Hello hello (0)
*Walk in harmony (100, Discount)
*Experience tranquility (200, Discount)
*Guardian Angel (300, Discount)
*World Could always use more heroes (300, Discount)

(I know nothing so…)

So another world in need of heroes It seems. I joined overwatch and helped out as much as I could. I helped upgrade their tech a bit, until it started getting stolen (That damn hacker…), then I decided to switch to supplying magic items and the like to help out.

Honestly my companions and I did quite a bit to thwart talon and it was kind of fun hanging out with the colorful characters of Overwatch. I used my money to start improving the press of overwatch and threw some money around to try and get them reinstated. It’s amazing what a few well placed donations can buy especially among some of the more impoverished nations.

Talon was a constant pain in the rear. I did however strike a rather large blow in the form of un-brainwashing widowmaker with a magical purification blast.

I was amazed and disturbed by her hatred of Talon after that (We undid the process that was numbing her emotions). While the information she provided was valuable, It was a difficult fight trying to get her help.
>>
>>53086823
That's good, but you should also know there's going to be two wars, and in a few years a giant (as in mountain dwarfing) zombie dragon is going to get resurrected and try to kill everyone with zombies. You might want to join up with the Shepherds, because it's going to be a mess.
>>
>>53086763
>Legend of Mana - 541
Drawbacks: No Future (+600)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP
Race: Half-Basilisk

Skills:
-Abilities and Techniques (Free)
-Synchronize (Free)
-Tempering Tycoon
-Preserve the Land
-Enchanted Instruments 101
-Green Thumb

Artifacts and Companions:
-Li’l Cactus (Free)
-Companion Import (Free, with a catch)
-Starting Equipment (Free)

Li'l Cactus is the bestest. The cutest.

Also, using Preserve the Land and careful research to ensure the locations I steal don't impact a world too much if they leave. I'm cheating and populating Arcia's surface with cool and kickass locales.

Yes I know I am terrible.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53086778
>How specific can a Symbolic Link to a place be?
As specific as you wish to make it.

>Are we talking "Kami of This Particular Bench" or are they more-or-less just things like "forest" and "plains" and shit like that?
Kami have a Symbolic link with at least one color, which is their link to a land, connecting that links you closer with the themes of those types of location. Personally I feel that limiting folk in their choices when giving out themed powers spoils the point a little, just stick to your personal theme and you should be good.

> Flame; Light; Music; Dance; Blood; Love; Home (Arcia); Witchcraft
You'll need a Land type Link but other than that it looks rather fun. These choices are neat, though Witchcraft in the Japanese understanding is quite old school in it's perceptions. Closer to Maho-Tsuki (Blood Curses and sacrificeing others for power) and less Harry Potter (Just a word for generic female magic user)
>>
>>53086854
>>53086859
The jump itself does seem to throw out a lot of the standard ideas of jump design. Origins are only races with their own powersets, priced appropriately, and no perks or items have any discounts or tree-type arrangements. It has good perks, and they are fitting for the world.

Legend of Mana was one of my first JRPGs, and I have fond memories of playing it with my older brother. Niccolo was my favorite to play as, but I don't recall much else besides some man made of glass bubbles and the process of recreating the world map being weirdly important to me. Seaside housing was very valuable, I thought.
>>
>>53086876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
>>
>>53086992
>You'll need a Land type Link

Welp, time to figure out what kind of land a world-ship qualifies as.

>Witchcraft in the Japanese understanding

Shoot. Aight, thanks for that little clarification. Gonna want something else then.
>>
>>53087024
>Not the original desu
Great shame.
>>
What is that one perk that punches people across the internet? I want to use it on Void Cowboy in Worm, feels appropriate.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>53044048
221 Dragon's Crown
Wizard
Age 28
Palette Swap, Soundtrack, Narrator, Basic Attack, Cooking -100, Mastication Medicine -200, Guild(Ruari[Sorceress, Palette Swap, Soundtrack, Narrator, Basic Attack, Create Food, Gravity -100, Curse -200], Tag[Elf, Palette Swap, Soundtrack, Narrator, Basic Attack, Rapid Fire, Clone Strikes -300, Diversion, Super Ethical Reality Climax], Naruto[Wizard, Palette Swap, Soundtrack, Narrator, Basic Attack, Extract, Meteor Swarm -300], Ranma[Wizard, Palette Swap, Soundtrack, Narrator, Basic Attack, Extract, Meteor Swarm -300], Hinata[Elf, Palette Swap, Soundtrack, Narrator, Basic Attack, Rapid Fire, Clone Strikes -300], Anko[Elf, Palette Swap, Soundtrack, Narrator, Basic Attack, Rapid Fire, Clone Strikes -300], Shampoo[Sorceress, Palette Swap, Soundtrack, Narrator, Basic Attack, Create Food, Blizzard -300])-400, Rapid Fire -100, Extract, Golem -150, Concentrate -50, Ammunition Opportunism -100, Magic Resistance -200,
JS Vita -300,
Labyrinth of Chaos +600,
New dimension same as the last. Not much of interest to me here other than the Labyrinth, so I think I'll blitz it in a bit of a speed run. And I have a lot of speed.
Continue
1 Kill La Kill
2 Greek Myth
3 Carnivores
4 Morroblivion
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Light Bringer
7 Morroblivion
8 The Incredibles
>>
>>53087127
the desu torch has been passed senpai
>>
>>53087127
>
I'm 7 hours in, you think i have shame?
>>
>>53087129
Elder Scrolls, lots of fun stuff there.
>>
>>53087151
Skipping through it doesn't count, desu.
>>
File: upset man gun sad fuck.png (265KB, 540x335px) Image search: [Google]
upset man gun sad fuck.png
265KB, 540x335px
>>53087024
>New desu

God I feel old
>>
File: Punch.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Punch.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>53087128
its in generic virtual world I think
>>
>>53087194
One of the Drop-In capstones, iirc.
>>
>>53087174
One sitting, anon. You underestimate me./spoiler]
>>
>>53087175
>weird-ass filename
Forget your trip, Nikamoth?
>>
>>53087026
>Welp, time to figure out what kind of land a world-ship qualifies as.

Likely White, given how much order and commanding a ship like that would require.
>>
>>53087257
I was trying to be anonymous since I feel like if I shove my trip everywhere it'll annoy people
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>53087194
>>53087215
Thank you.
>>
>>53079085
Looks pretty good to me.

>Suggestions
A relic power for magical shielding/defense/fortification?
Divining non-magical stuff? Like if I wanted to keep track of my companions from around the world.
Self-Mobility? A sword that swings itself, a staff that flies to your hand.
>>
File: Untitled.png (147KB, 484x243px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
147KB, 484x243px
Good places to import Armor?
>>
>>53087525
Akame ga kill
>>
What's better, Mystic Eyes from Basilisk, or Imagine Breaker?
>>
For armor I tend to do Warframe - Metroid - The Avengers.

I haven't decided yet if those 3 Jumps are good enough or if I should go further, but generally merging them seems pretty amazing.
>>
>>53087567
The Mystic Eyes aren't a trap option, though Imagine Breaker is more powerful. So Mystic Eyes.
>>
>>53087525
Import as a costume in The Incredibles.
Import as costume in Young Justice.
Import as a symbiote in ultimate spider man and recoloured outfit in Spider Man Movies.
Import as power armor in Metroid.
Import as ARS suit in Vanquish.
Import as a Barrier Jacket in Lyrical Nanoha.
>>
>>53087655
Oh and as a costume in Duel Monsters - The Heroes, plus take Bladedge or DoomGuy as your hero gimmicks to add either of those.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>53086762
>>53086815
>>53086829
>>53086959
17. Fire Emblem: Awakening

- Identity: Mage
- Starting Class: Dark Mage
- Body Type: Medium
- Mage Perks: Focus <Free>, Tomefaire <Discount, 900>, Healtouch <Discount, 700 left>, Lifetaker <Discount, 400 left>
- Companions: Roster {The Magician Girls} <100 left>
==========================
- Dark Magician Girl: Mage, Dark Mage, Focus <Free>, Goetia <Discount, 150 left>, Tomefaire <Discount, 50 left>, Elixir <0 left>
- Berry Magician Girl: Mage, Mage, Focus <Free>, Tomefaire <Discount, 200 left>, Restore <Discount, 100 left>, Bolganone <Discount, 0 left>
- Lemon Magician Girl: Mage, Mage, Focus <Free>, Tomefaire <Discount, 200 left>, Restore <Discount, 100 left>, Rexcalibur <Discount, 0 left>
- Apple Magician Girl: Mage, Mage, Focus <Free>, Tomefaire <Discount, 200 left>, Bolganone <Discount, 100 left>, Rexcalibur <Discount, 0 left>
- Chocolate Magician Girl: Mage, Mage, Focus <Free>, Tomefaire <Discount, 200 left>, Restore <Discount, 100 left>, Rexcalibur <Discount, 0 left>
- Kiwi Magician Girl: Mage, Mage, Focus <Free>, Tomefaire <Discount, 200 left>, Restore <Discount, 100 left>, Rexcalibur <Discount, 0 left>
==========================
- Items: Master Seal <-100 left>
- Drawbacks: Blushes <0 left>

>H-hi. Plum here again. Something about this p-place has got me all flustered.
>Is it just me, or is everyone pairing off with each other? And this 'Avatar' person... encouraging it?
>Isn't this supposed to be an army? And why is that one girl w-watching him sleep?
>W-we're never going to beat that dragon they told us about like this! Somebody should instill some discipline!
>Don't look at me. I can't t-tame this beast.

>2. Kill La Kill
>3. Nichijou
>4. Eclipse Phase
>5. Legend of Mana
>6. R-Type
>7. Ark Survival Evolved

>Queue:
>>
>>53087694
Spice and Wolf for the Queue.
>>
>>53081472
Um, sort of?

I'd like to say i've given up on jump making, except I kind of need a creative outlet, and this is a good one.

I suppose it would be more accurate to say i've given up on announcing stuff. That way I can make my 2/3rds of a jump and move on to the next one without getting yelled at for having too many claims and never finishing them.
>>
File: rC95OFY.gif (528KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rC95OFY.gif
528KB, 500x281px
Having a hard time deciding between Boogie Manimal, Path to Victory, Medical and Biological Science, or Assimilation. I am trying to decide which is better for long run, I already know PtV is best for post spark but by then I would have already a better precog most likely.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53087694
>>53087739
18. Ark Survival Evolved

- Origin: Survivor <Free>
- General Perks: Basic Video Game Stuff? <Free, Temporary>, Respawn <Free, Temporary>, Adonis <Free>, Unlimited Resources <Free, Temporary>
- Survivor Perks: Foraging Skills <Free>, Danger Sense <Free>, Negotiator <Discount, 800 left>, Charming <Discount, 600 left>
- Suvivor Items: Raw Meat <Free>, Protective Clothing <Discount, 500 left>, Broth of Enlightenment <Discount, 200 left>
===================
- Mounts: Wyvern (Lightning) <0 MP left>
===================
- Companions: Builder {The Dood Squad} <0 left>
===================
- The Dood Squad: Builder, Planning Mind <Free>, Feat of Crafting <Free>, Engines of War <Free Import>, Sense of Style <Discount, 100 left>, Bored? What's That? <Discount, 0 left>
===================
- Drawbacks: Scorched Earth <+0>

>Finally! It's our turn to do the journal, dood!
>Yeah, but what do we talk about, dood?
>How about that huge flying lizard the girls got, dood?
>Oh yeah! That thing was way huge, dood! Good thing it's on our side, right, dood?

>Alright, when did you guys get into my diary? Honestly, though. It's a good thing Chocolate's here, or we'd all be drier than Necrovalley right now. Wait... do I remember what a Necrovalley is? It's in here somewhere. Oh, right. Plum here.

>2. Kill La Kill
>3. Nichijou
>4. Eclipse Phase
>5. Legend of Mana
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:
>>
>>53088121
80s Action Movies.
>>
>>53088121
SMT
>>
>>53088108
>Medical and Biological Science
That's definitely the worst of the four, and for the long-term it's almost useless. Highly-limited medical knowledge is obtainable through time and other jumps pretty easily.
>>
>>53087922
Can I ask you some stuff about Shaman King?
>>
>>53088187
I thought it would give me an edge on anything that counts as Medical and Biological science and I would learn at a better rate or be more effective, unsure.
>>
Are there any perks that would allow one to convert Health into Mana. (HP to MP) I'm not talking about fueling magic with health, I mean literally turning one's life force into a means to sustain their magic.
>>
>>53088206
Go for it.
>>
File: Kanata.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Kanata.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
>>53088241
I mean, that's how I interpret it.
I actually rolled exactly that shard, and I liked it enough that I was like, "Yeah, okay, sure."
I mean, sure, you CAN pick up other perks from myriad other jumps, but if you want to be the type of person who does crazy bullshit biological fuckery, that's a pretty good base for it. Sortof a catch-all supercomputing instinct for medical stuff.
At least the way I do it.
>>
>>53088108
I think PtV is a huge force multiplier, but I'm personally afraid of it turning the user into a robot. The temptation of just having a "know what to do" button could end up corrupting you over time.

I don't see Boogie Manimal discussed a lot, it's definitely a good minion power. You could also just fuck your opponents over by throwing the smoke everywhere, without shaping it, in order to blind them.

Med+Bio is good if you want to be a doctor, and the potential for self-modification gives it a surprisingly high amount of versatility, though it faces the stiffest competition in terms of "there are similar powers in other jumps."

Assimilation is potentially really good if you see yourself encountering a lot of exotic tech in your travels, and it has the advantage that you don't need to understand the tech to make use of it.

Long term, my vote goes
>PtV
>Assimilation (close second)
>Med+Bio
>Boogie Manimal
PtV is useful in pretty much every conceivable situation, apart from when you're dealing with things that are immune to it. Even then there are still work-arounds. It's only going to get better as Jumper gets stronger and increases the number of possible actions available to them.

Assimilation has a huge amount of flexibility and growth potential, 'nuff said.

Med+Bio is solid and will continue to be relevant in most of the worlds where the populace is made of meat (hint: most of them). Plus, you're going to get stronger really fast as your resources improve and your research increases your knowledge base. Again, the biggest mark against this power is that there's similar stuff available in a other jumps, though often not on this scale, so you might want to get something harder to find.

Boogie Manimal is solid, but it doesn't have the same growth potential as the others, though it will get stronger over time, which is why it comes in last. It'll be a long time before you're making an Endbringer in a reasonable amount time.
>>
Personally I went with Math Senses, since it works as a multiplier to every other power you end up getting. Especially in settings with magic based on math, or in super crazy sci-fi.
>>
>>53088358

First is this >>53085326 from last thread.

Can Above Average Ghostly Allies buy from any Perk tree, and do they get a full 700cp regardless of how many you buy? Or do they have the same sort of restrictions that Guardian Ghosts have?

Is it possible to Form an Oversoul with a living creature as a medium, like a horse for example?

Sorry if these were answered when the Jump first came out.
>>
>>53088491
Uhh if I used the ZERO system from Gundam with assimilation you think it would be a good enough replacement for PtV? Its not that much bigger then me plus I could shrink it.
>>
>>53088545
I think you need to stop being a power gaming little shit and apply some common sense. Shamans can either handle one powerful spirit, or multiple weaker spirits. Not multiple powerful spirits. The mental stain would be nutty and the mana drain way too intense.

And no, you cant use a living creature to make an oversoul. Ever. Spirits only.
>>
File: LIBERATE YOUR POKEMON.png (274KB, 660x823px) Image search: [Google]
LIBERATE YOUR POKEMON.png
274KB, 660x823px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53088147
>>53088178
>>53088121
19. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

- Pokemon: Fennekin <Free>
- Partner: Bulbasaur <Free>
- Free Skills: Moves {Psybeam/Will-O-Wisp/Fire Pledge/Light Screen}, Combat Diagnostics, Pokeglot
- Perks: Natural Instinct <900 left>, Multitalent <800 left>, Hyperkinesis <400 left>
- Items: Explorer/Rescue Badge <Free>, Treasure Bag <350 left>, Reviver Seed Bag <0 left>
- Town: Free Pick {Treasure Town}

>Where are my hands? Any my clothes? And my everything!? What AM I?
>"Heya!"
>Uh. Hi?
>"What's your name?"
>...Plum. Call me Plum.
>"Plum, huh? Weird name. I'm Bulbasaur! Nice to meet you!"
>Hey... have you seen six human girls anywhere around here?
>"...humans? Aren't those a myth?"
>...oh boy.
>"Listen. You seem like you're new around here. How about I show you around? That way, if you go looking for your friends, you'll know where to come back to when you find them!"

>1. 80's Action Movies
>2. Kill La Kill
>3. Nichijou
>4. Eclipse Phase
>5. Legend of Mana
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue: Shin Megami Tensei
>>
Is there a darker than black jump?
>>
>>53088108
Reminder that Perfect Communication+Thought Implantation means you're essentially unbeatable by humans if you have enough time to open your mouth.

>Perfect Communication makes you competitive with Jack in the manipulation department
>Jack needed subconscious telepathy to reach that level
>You start at the level as a base, and then add significantly ramped-up telepathy on top of that
Plus, you get the terrifying honor of being known as Wormverse's only true telepath (Jack doesn't count since his ability is just communicating with shards, and yours works on anyone).
>>
>>53088620
I have no idea what that is or what it does.

Maybe it will work perfectly, or maybe you'll die alone and unloved. Maybe those two options aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
So what are some settings for which you would /least/ like to see jumps?
>>
>>53088677
Pic related, but it's too late for that.
>>
>>53088674
Shoo shoo XXVoid CowboyXX
>>
>>53088677
Honestly? Xianxia/Exalted. Alas, it's all too likely we'll get more.
>>
>>53088658
>Several hundred yard range
As soon as they pin you down as a threat, you get sniped and die. Kinda like Nice Guy, but worse, since you have an explicit range limit.
>>
File: img000003.png (75KB, 786x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000003.png
75KB, 786x1200px
>>53088677
Goodnight Punpun.

A good read, but I think it would suffer from trying to cram it into a jump.
>>
>>53088108
In the long run, I'd argue Biological Science is actually a close second to PTV. Because if you try to actually further your knowledge of biology through perks like the Doctor Origin perks from Franken Fran, assorted Blame/Sidonia perks, Essence Spinner from Starcraft Zerg and whatever perks from Hivequeen Quest, you start to get into some fuckery.
In the long run, you just start to create whatever you want and hybridize whatever you want. And any non-organic technology could later be turn into organic technology and spread to others.

Aside from that I'd put Assimilation next and Boogie Manimal last, only because Assimilation is limited by size, and Boogie Manimal just seems too hard to properly scale to late chain, to me at least.
>>
>>53088641
I don't think so.
>>
>>53088723
>Getting sniped
Doing it wrong. The entire point of a charismamancer build is that you get other people to put themselves in harm's way.
>>
>>53088768
Then you're basically heartbreaker. If you're doing worm as a first jump, you just dont have the mental fortitude perks to avoid the 'do stupid shit' command that powers inherently force on you.
>>
>>53088108
I had boogie mammal and I liked it. One way I though to game it is to add equipment into my creations. They can't actually have cybernetics, but something that could be either controlled remotely by me or eventually with a physical trigger that the BM could interact with and turn on. Imagine like a series of controls in the arm where the elbow would meet the gunarm, and the BM made to push these triggers from its elbow parts.
>>
>>53088620
ZERO system is a more immediate/personal thing from what I remember, while PtV has... very little limitations regarding what it can, theoretically, use to get info.

If you just want to do the combat stuff Contessa pulls, sure, it's a perfect replacement. But if you want to use it for long-term planning and stuff, you're probably gonna find yourself dssappointed.

Warp Spasm/Contractor4lyfe.
>>
>>53088677
I want Utena to be a thing. Would make for an interesting gauntlet.
>>
>>53088932
Magical lesbian cars?
>>
>>53088875
>spoiler
Contractor is fucking amazing. You can beat essentially any parahuman in Worm by just giving one of your minions some bullshit specific power that counteracts theirs. They have a power to control fire? Send a spec ops with the parahuman ability to lock the temperature around them, rendering them immune to heat and flames. They have the ability to control bugs? Anti-bug aura, instantly kills all bugs within a thirty foot radius. Holmes-like deductive ability? A power whose entire and sole purpose is to spoof Holmes-like deductive ability, making the person reach false conclusions. Contractor is ridiculous and easily makes you one of the most dangerous parahumans in the world, particularly when you combo it with the Rogue perk line.
>>
>>53089089
yes. i'd make it myself but i can't into symbolism
>>
Are there any perks that allow me to summon stuff out of my warehouse?
>>
>>53089190
Are there any limits to who you can give them to? Could you use it in conjunction with something like BBS's Demon Spawn or TT's Self-Duplication to get loyal, powerful minions?
>>
>>53089228
Requip. From Fairy Tale
>>
>>53089190
Was there ever any ruling on whether people empowered with Contractor can experience similar growth in power as other parahumans, or are they static?
>>
>>53089190
Not him, but you could do some fun stuff with that perk, giving your companions some really esoteric tinker specialties, and then get a companion to reverse engineer the tech with their reverse engineer shard or something.

Its up there with Iterative Improvement.
>>
>>53089236
You can only give up to ten people average powers or five people very strong powers. You can't give more than one power to a single person and you can't give powers to yourself.

Other than those limitations you could theoretically give powers to anybody, including creatures that you've created.
>>
>>53088108
It all depends on your Jumper and your builds thus far, and how you operate.
But here's how I'd list them. From greatest to least.
>PtV
>Assimilation
>Med&Bio
>Boogie Manimal

Though that's just through the hard lens of 'what is empirically best for my Jumper'.
Out of those options I'd probably end up going with Assimilation or Med&Bio.
>>
>>53089285
Or do what I did: go Rogue, make your company a PMC, and use Best in the Business to train up elite commandos while creating a bunch of Tinkers to modify them into super soldiers and build equipment for them.
>>
Rolled 787 (1d816)

>>53086563

Oh! Look! Robots!

Setting: Wish Upon A Star
Origin: Doctor (100)

Perks: 600
Basic Robotics (Free)
Enhanced I.C. Chips (100)
Weaponisation (200)
Robot Master Builder (300)

Stuff: 300
Light Capsule (Free)
Release Model (300)

ZERAKULE: Wily Number, Pun Power, Combat Optimized, Special Weapon - Boomerang Blade

>Great, I have a son now.
>>SHUT UP! YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD!
>If you were my son you'd be gooier.
>>I'M GOING TO DESTROY ALL HUMANS! AND THEN YOU'LL SEE! THEY'LL ALL SEE!
>*Zerakule runs off*
>Great, the Shushu spirit is my edgy son now. What did I do to deserve this?

Welp, since nobody suggested a replacement jump last thread I'm going to roll for the replacement jump.

Roll list
1. Johnny Test
2.Lyrical Nanoha
3.Anima Beyond Fantasy
4.Age of Mythology
6.Shadow Realm
7.The Room
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>53089439
Alright, randomly rolled jump to replace the fifth slot was Wheel of Time. Let's see where I end up next!

Roll list
1. Johnny Test
2.Lyrical Nanoha
3.Anima Beyond Fantasy
4.Age of Mythology
5.Wheel of Time
6.Shadow Realm
7.The Room
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
>>53089461
R-type as a replacement
>>
So, can you make RWBY auras stronger by powering up your soul, or what?
>>
Speaking of Worm, how does Complete Arsenal work, exactly? How esoteric can the powers be? Would gaining super strength mean you gain the durability to make use of it or would that take up a separate slot?
>>
File: Kenobi_the_mender.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Kenobi_the_mender.png
2MB, 1920x816px
Two things about Hyperdrives:
Were i to reverse engineer the bought one from OT and essentially make an exact replica, Would it still work?

Additionally, how bad of an idea is it to fit a hyperdrive onto a man-sized suit of power armor?
>>
>>53089493
Yeah, that's how it seems to function. I've only seen the first season, so my scope is limited, but i would assume it would function the same way Psyker powers in 40k do, scaling with soul
>>
Is there anything I could use to spoof the growth rate for Worm powers (or other similar super powers) so the Alexandria package could grow to comparable to Alexandria in years or decades instead of centuries?
>>
>>53089531
>Hyperdrive Power Armor
I dunno, can you withstand speeds up to the speed of light? If so, go ahead. If not, it's a very, very bad idea and you would be a retard to do it.
>>
>>53089555
>function the same way Psyker powers in 40k do, scaling with soul
Wait, do they scale with your soul, too?
>>
>>53089531
Inertial. Dampeners.
>>
File: 1414012490630.jpg (280KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1414012490630.jpg
280KB, 600x450px
Been working on chain and writing a bit, and got to a part where it's a lil interesting. The writin' is definitely a work in progress and I have more stuff I wanna put in but I'm at a satisfying point for my first jump, working more on my next few with the same amount of effort though!

Jump 1: Duel Monsters - The Heroes

1100/1100(Star Crossed Destiny - The Ultimate Nightmare +100)
Elemental Hero - I want to be a hero. I'm tired of not having the power to do anything on my own. I wanna be a hero!

Perks:

Hero Mask(0) - It's actually a lil underrated how good costumers and costuming some heroes have. A neat skill, honestly.

Entertainment Hero(200) - What good is surviving if you can't smile every once in a while?

Righteous Justice(300) - I don't care where, when, or why. I'm going to play the part of a hero, and the local reality and narrative can take it up with me later.

A Hero Arrives(100)

Powers:

Spark Blaster(200) - Spear, Shield, Blaster
[Shocking choices, don't you think? But really, it's an amazing basic ability and it lets me be non-lethal surprisingly well. ]

Bubble Shoot(100)
[Another one for non-lethality. I like the flexibility of the illusionary bubbles as well as steam clouds. Should carry me through!]

Write-up here:

https://pastebin.com/9EVe6jvD
>>
>>53089529
It's worm powers, so every power tends to be combined with the methods to survive using it.

>>53089573
Time bubbles? Maybe an extreme amount of conflict to encourage growth?
>>
>>53089531
>1
Yep, you could also study other hyperdrives in-universe and achieve the same results.

>2
Can you or the object you're hitting survive a collision at several hundred times the speed of light? If not, bad idea. If so, I still wouldn't recommend it but people have done crazier things.
>>
>>53089586
Yeah? Eldar are greater psykers than humans because their souls shine brighter in the warp. I remember some analogy of psyker humans like a flashlight while regular eldar are like a lighthouse.
>>
>>53088545
Sorry for the wait.

>Patch works
It can be if you want, but just silver jewelry in general. Doesnt have to be a silva knockoff using different animals.

>AAGA
Yes they can, yes they get the full 700.

>living medium
90% sure thats the basis of 100% gattai, and one of the zombie styles, so sort of but not really.
>>
>>53089599
Dual monsters
>>
>>53089529
Depends on the exact power Complete Arsenal gives you. As an example, in story itself, at one point some characters are talking about what sorts of powers the Canon Complete Arsenal is using at that point, because he displays:
-Flight
-The ability to drain oxygen out of the air and effectively create a vacuum
-The ability to undo wounds and injuries he has sustained, almost like he's turning back time on his body

While they are discussing this, they come to the conclusion that his Flight and his ability to generate a Vacuum are probably two different applications of the same Aerokinesis power. In this way, your Super Strength would probably have any prerequisite powers necessary for it to function, but Complete Arsenal might also supplement it by giving you an additional Power that gives you Durability, that lets you push your Super Strength power further than it would be on its own.
>>
>>53089531
Hyperdrives, while fast, aren't very useful without astrogation charts (basically gravity well maps).

That aside, a good miniaturization perk could probably get one into a suit of power armour or at least a back pack sized attachment for one.
>>
>>53089577
>>53089624
>Can you or the object you're hitting survive a collision at several hundred times the speed of light? If not, bad idea
But what would be the difference between the sealed armor and a starship?
>>
>>53089638
No worries, I appreciate the answers.
>>
>>53087922
Can we expect more jumps from you to be posted?
>>
>>53089599
I like it
>>
>>53089681
Eventually, yeah.

I'm not fast though.
>>
>>53089658
Dedicated Hyperspace Lanes kept free of even small particles. At least in Star Wars.
>>
>>53088658
If you want to control people relationship modification is better, make anyone you want into your loyal servant. I gave that one to the leader of my cult.
>>
>>53089636
how strong would i need to get my soul to potentially equal magnus the red or emps
>>
>>53089658
Shields. Also I was referring to massive objects like walls, buildings, people, animals, the ground, etc.

Hyperspace travel is mostly just flying super fast in a straight line.

>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_shadow/Legends
>>
>>53089614
Yeah, but I'd still have to actually live through the centuries to grow, which is what I want to avoid.
>>
>>53089652
Neat, thanks.
>>
>>53089531
>>53089655
Having looked around the smallest ship I could find with a Hyperdrive is the A-wing which is about the size of a big 4X4, so take that as your basis of where to start shrinking from.
>>
>>53089706

Thanks. I'm still working out the kinks, much of which is simply lack of writing, but it's been fun getting this stuff together. If nothing else it makes me really appreciate Jumpchain a lot more now
>>
how tall is magnus the red i want to get a general size if i take the primarch blood perk in warhammer imperium
>>
>>53090009
>i want to get a general size if i take the primarch blood perk
You're not going to be as tall as Magnus. He was a fucking giant. You know how Primarchs are to space marines what space marines are to humans?

Magnus is to other Pimarchs in size what Primarchs are to Space Marines. He's a goddamn giant.
>>
>>53090009
Magnus is depicted in infrequent size, but one example would be pre-heresy Magnus stooping down next to his own marines and still being twice as tall as they are. He is easily going to be 15 feet tall, probably more.
>>
>>53090035
so how tall will i be it says i will tower over other space marines and have cosmetic similarities to one of the primarchs and i chose magnus
>>
>>53090098
You're going to be a red man of average primarch size, I'd bet. Not full Magnus size.

You might also lose one eye.
>>
>>53089940
If I go Roidmude and pick up a Mach Driver, can I swap the regular Signal Mach Bike for a Signal Bike named after and with a form representative of my Roidmude form, like Chase?
>>
>>53090009
>>53090035
>>53090063
>>53090098
Magnus regularly used his powers to modify his own size. He once made himself the size of a Titan and fought an Ork Gargant one-on-one.
>>
>>53090115
That's part of why it's hard to pin down a true size for Magnus. But we do know, and it is always stated, that Magnus is a giant even among the other Primarchs. That much is known.
>>
>>53090115
So his power was literally "I'm bigger than you"?
>>
>>53090115
>>53090111
whelp screw magnus going for vulcan or one of the lost primarchs
>>
>>53090131
Whenever he wanted to yes.

>>53090126
I wonder how tall he was without any modifications though.

>>53090148
Vulcan is pretty bro-tier as a Primarch. But I would go with Best Primarch.

Sanguinius
>>
>>53089461

Origin: Drop-In

Perks: 1200
Different Dimension Survivor (Free)
Different Dimension Savant (300)

Destinies: Destiny of METAL, RED EYES, LABYRINTH
Limiter Remover (Free)
Dark Factory of Mass Production (100)
Metalmorph (200)
Machine King Prototype (300)
Red-Eyes Burn (Free)
Red-Eyes Insight (100)
Red-Eyes Spirit (200)
Trap Hole (Free)

Stuff: 100
Rose Whip (Free)
Curse of the Masked Beast (Free)
Companion Import (100)
Tribute Summon Red-Eyes Flare Dragon! (2 Tributes)

Drawback: +300
Heart of the Cards (+100)
Return of the Dragon Lords (+200)

ZERAKULE: Warrior, Shield and Sword, Journey of DRAGON, Melody of Awakening D. D. Connection, D. Tactics, Lord of D. A "Legendary" Sword, Emergency Rations.

>Great, there's two of them.
>>Who are you, and how did you summon me?
>>HE SACRIFICED SOME GOATS.
>>Are you of those abominable machines?
>No, we're not. But I can make them, honestly though the local machines seem oddly primitive.
>>POPS MADE ME, HE UPGRADES ME ALL THE TIME.
>Oh you're calling me pops now huh? Whatever happened to "You're not my real dad" huh?
>>Truly?
>>IT WAS AN EDGY TIME! I WAS GOING THROUGH SOME THINGS, I WANTED TO KILL HUMANITY BUT DESPITE THE FACT MY PROGRAMMING DIDN'T PREVENT ME FROM DOING SO I COULDN'T BRING MYSELF TO DO IT.
>>I don't quite understand what you mean by that. Wouldn't it be a simple matter?
>He used to be a demonic spirit inhabiting a sword that wanted to eat the souls of, well, everyone. Then he spent a few decades as a human. He has issues right now.
>>IF I COULD BRING MYSELF TO DO IT I WOULD KILL YOU FOR CURSING ME SO.
>Welp you're too late to get first dibs bucko!
>> I HATE YOU.
>I know.

>Plan for this is to turn Zerakule and Flare into King Robot Masters to rule my army to fight off the robotic hoards. Building a great fortress in Warriors Pass to block them.

>Continued
>>
>>53090131
His power was "Unless you're the Emperor you can suck my psychic dick."
>>
Vulkan, Sanguinius, Khan, and Magnus are the bro-team of Primarchs. Most of the rest are crazy and/or assholes. Or just boring, really.
>>
Worm:
What is difference between Inorganic Avatar And Assimilation?
>>
>>53090178
Literally the only one of those that isn't a shit is Vulkan.
>>
>>53090163
sanguinius is nice but vulkan is awesome its hard to chose angelic or demonic look can i have both and say it came from one of the lost primarchs
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>53090164
>I'm planning on recruiting people into Red-Eyes Dragons then upgrading them with Metalmorph and my Megaman Tech, giving them Other Dimension power sources and weaponry. I'm going to conquer the Robot Legions factories and resources and use them against the Blue Eyes tribe. With a head of the Red-Eyes Clan on my side I doubt I'll have very few recruits to become Mecha Red-Eyes to fight the Blue-Eyes.

>Occasionally I show up during a children's card game, and much like my activities in the Shadow Realm I turn other monsters on the field into robotic variants, particularly Red-Eyes Dragons.

>Zerakule and Flare charge into battle, leading a valiant charge against the Machine King, until I take his own factories to supplement my own.

Well, that was fun! Lets carry on to the next jump.

Roll list
1. Johnny Test
2.Lyrical Nanoha
3.Anima Beyond Fantasy
4.Age of Mythology
5.Wheel of Time
6.R-Type
7.The Room
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
>>53090221
Dragonlance for the replacement.
>>
>>53090213
>Nice guys who just wanted to do the right thing
>Shit
>>
File: 1493861086712.png (144KB, 247x311px) Image search: [Google]
1493861086712.png
144KB, 247x311px
>>53090178

>Ferrus Manus
>not bro tier
>boring
>>
Which scenario in Anima that isn't fucking impossible for anyone that isn't ASA?
>>
>>53090245
He is boring, and kind of a dick. He was a Loyalist and not insane, but he was very dull, and was an asshole to all his brothers.
>>
>>53090178
>Magnus
Not an expert, but didn't that dude sell his soul to chaos and do some really evil shit?
>>
Jump #323: Ar Tonelico
>Temperance, reversed: Lack of restraint and self-control. Losing one's cool.
>Age: 734
>Location: Rhaplanca
>Identity: Reyvateil Origin (-1000)
Wait. My name is Vielia? This... doesn't seem right.
>Drawbacks: Standout (+50), Amnesia (+200), Enemy (+200), Human Supremacist (+300), Unstable Nuclear Triangular Loop (+300)
Joy. I'm in charge of a tower that is in a perpetual state of crisis, I have a habit of looking ridiculous and embracing it because being old means being eccentric, I don't remember any life before this one, I have a faction trying to wrest control of the tower and take control of me directly, I believe that reyvateils are there to serve people, and if something does not change in a very short time period I'm going to die, the tower's going to go dark, and five million people are going to be without power, without magic, and quickly without anything else they need.
Mistakes were made.
>Song Magic, Install Port, Stripper-riffic, Powerful Emotions, Hardened Cosmosphere, Tower Connect (Free, Origin)
At least I get a good package of magic to work with. It's just a damned shame that I'm unstable, and while I'm suddenly manifesting new abilities that I shouldn't have, I haven't got a damn clue how to use any of them.
>Song Science (750, Origin)
I need to know how it all works on the back end. What sort of administrator would I be if I did not?
>Creative Composition (450, Origin)
I've been doing this long enough that I should know how to optimize my work for efficiency, a definite necessity. Doesn't hurt that I can replicate other effects this way as well.
>Songstone Composer (Free, Origin)
Raw materials are handy, of course...
>Linkage (Free, Origin)
Spiffy power armor. I like it.
>Orgel of Origins (200, Origin)
>Tower Seed (Free, Origin)
I've got to take my tower with me, don't I? It would be silly to do otherwise.
>Companion Import (0)
Good thing I have a solid core crew that I can rely on. This place would fall apart without them.
>>
>>53090302
Though it's interesting how on day one they were asking whether I'd awakened. I assumed they were talking about the changes to my cosmosphere and the abilities I'd manifested, though only a handful of them seemed to propagate to the reyvateils. But no. A fantastic story was spun. Travel between universes. Magic and science beyond imagination. Voyages to the depths of space, to the innermost soul. It was a fascinating story, and they were even able to produce otherworldly artifacts to collaborate their outlandish claims.

It meant absolutely nothing to me. I had a job to do and I would do it.

If it meant so much to them, I promised to let them do as they please as long as they fulfilled their duties. In the meantime I tried to reduce the draw of the tower as much as possible in order to preserve what power I had, in the hopes of extending the tower's lifespan for a few extra years.

In time, they left the tower through unknown means. I'm not sure of the details, but one of them returned with something unexpected. A means for the reyvateil to live longer - Diquility. Resources were dedicated to studying and reproducing it, and it was found that the Reyvateil within my tower had better health and projected longer life. If I did not throttle down their power, they'd survive the same lifespan but could channel more power (as though it could be spared). If the power was still restricted, they could enjoy a human lifespan. A lack of airships meant a lack of travel to other towers, but contact was at least established sporadically with two due to the... companions, they called themselves... being capable of flight. And high-speed flight at that. As it turned out, Diquility was able to help me as well. My lifespan would not be extended indefinitely, but... well, I had a vested interest in reproducing it and any possible variants.
>>
what is the best way or order in jumps to get blank and alpha level psychic ability in warhammer
>>
>>53090310

A few years after all of that, the first of many airships to visit docked with our tower. We learned of Harvestasha, and opened communications with them as well. With the differences in things... well, it was encouraged for trade routes to become established. And it wasn't as though I didn't have the resources to put toward our own. It gained us valuable resources and data that we didn't have, and as a result... well, some of my companions took to diving my cosmosphere. And being that I wasn't just a normal reyvateil and am a part of the tower, well, that's... not a trivial task. And yet, as they did it, I started remembering bits and pieces of the past. Places from other worlds. People I'd never met here. And eventually, just bits and pieces of home.

It changed absolutely nothing. I still had a job to do.

And when things started going to hell, both on my towers, and on others, I did my best to hold down the fort. A faction tried to stage a coup on my tower (and the reyvateils, who had been taking Diquility, were given a wide open throttle to use whatever power they needed - sure, we exist for humans' benefit, but I'm not running Asimov's laws and oligarchy would benefit no one). It was dealt with. Allied factions struck out against other towers... and I sent my reyvateils to help with them as well.

My companions were the spearhead that helped deal with most of the issues that we were given leave to deal with, and... in the end, once this jump ended, it seemed that I was strictly the support here. It was their story, and they all had their roles to star in.

Amnesia, though. That really is something that rubs me the wrong way. Yet it keeps happening.
>>
>>53089228
Demon King has one.
>>
>>53090296
Only after wolf fucker burned his planet. Dude was known for being extremely loyal and even seeming to have a friendship with his father.
>>
>>53090245
He's not great, but he's better than Dorn.
>>
>>53090197
IIRC, Inorganic Avatar draws in material from around you to make a shell around your body.
Assimilate makes it so that you can shapeshift your body into materials or artificial objects you've absorbed in the past.

Inorganic Avatar can turn you into a huge golem with the appropriate environment. You'd be in a rough spot in the middle of a flush forest.

Assimilate can turn you into a supertech abomination with forcefields, lasers, and Adamantium bones. But you have to absorb those things first.
>>
>>53090390
Sounds like Assimilate's a lot better.
>>
Are you there red? I just finished watching Guardians of the galaxy 2 and had a few questions for the MCU part 2 WIP, will you add the Yaka arrow or a way to import a weapon to have similar capabilities? What do you think about a celestial/half celestial 1000cp race option Sorry is any of this question were already answered, and the probable shitposting.
>>
>>53090459
You could always try getting off your ass and reading the jump to see the Yaka arrow is already in part 1.
>>
>>53090453
In the long run, almost certainly.
You won't always be surrounded by Adamantium for IO to use to enhance yourself.
On the other hand, you have to actually go search for the stuff to enhance yourself with Assimilation.
It's basically the same comparison drawn between Tinkers vs all other Parahuman types.

Most Parahumans, like Inorganic Avatar, have one or two tricks, and have to use them in creative ways to keep ahead of the competition.

Tinkers, and Assimilate, can have any number of tricks that fall under their purview, and could come up with a solution for nearly any problem given enough preptime.
>>
File: Updated casual banchô-Anon.png (520KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Updated casual banchô-Anon.png
520KB, 1500x1500px
>>53088108
Boogie Manimal

probably has the best long-term potential. As long as you can keep putting them in the warehouse
Path to victory isn't any more useful than precognition, which can be gotten a number of places, I would suggest taking web of worlds from ultimate Spiderman instead.

Medical and biological science Can be too easily replicated with stuff from out of jump,Just go to Rick and Morty instead

Assimilation Is very good and very rare. It's basically a better version of the silicon life capstone combined with autograft from blame.

also, I got new art
>>
File: 1484756244740.gif (366KB, 140x160px) Image search: [Google]
1484756244740.gif
366KB, 140x160px
>>53090516
>also, I got new art
...Yes. Yes, you did.
>>
>>53090544
I don't know what that face means....

please elaborate
>>
>>53090516
Um, bancho, is that really you? Or did somebody commission parody art and hijack your trip?
>>
>>53090560
it's really me. I don't expect any artist to be capable of conveying the amount of ludicrous and different Random crap gimmicks that Would go into an accurate pic of my jumper, but the main stuff is there, build, skin tone, boots, groinsaw,driver belt, mechanical attack pompadour, three flaming red Eyes,they got the material of the jumpsuit wrong though, it's supposed to to look like uncut diamond.
>>
>>53090516
You're like a living manifestation of Poe's Law.
>>
>>53090598
>Poe's Law

Yes this is so
>>
>>53090582
So is there any reason why your jumper perpetually exists in blackface?
>>
>>53090558
Well, it's... different. Don't know if I'd say "better".
>>
File: 1435477971789.jpg (451KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435477971789.jpg
451KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>53090516
I can't help but notice that you're implying that flaming chainsaw is your actual penis. You're literally flashing the thread with your imaginary dick right now. I don't know if I should be impressed or not.
>>
>>53090626
Define 'Normal'.
>>
File: decade.jpg (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
decade.jpg
73KB, 480x270px
>>53090626
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>53090221

Perks: 350
The Dark One's Own Luck (250)
The Oneness (100)
Tactician (100)

Stuff: 550
Dice (Free)
Bag of Coins (50)
Channler - Flare (500)

>Apparently magic is sexist here.
>>They are cursed.
>>IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT MAGIC IS SEXIST HERE!
>>It's not that way be default.
>No, he's right, someone made magic sexist so we need to fix it. I suggest hoards of mechanical dragons.
>>I could do with more jewelry.
>>THAT'S THE SPIRIT! NOW LET'S MURDER A SEXIST DRAGON!
>Yeah, let's murder him with giant mechanical dragons!
>>*Sigh*... Men... Now wait for me, I want to tear his throat out.
>>NOW THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

Roll list
1. Johnny Test
2.Lyrical Nanoha
3.Anima Beyond Fantasy
4.Age of Mythology
5.Dragonlance
6.R-Type
7.The Room
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:

Roll roll roll it goes, where it stops nobody knows!
>>
>>53090629
I'm pretty sure that's supposed to just be a regular chainsaw. I remember that detail coming up when people were talking about Harry Potter Thirty Hs aeons ago.
>>
File: ZENBU.jpg (170KB, 717x789px) Image search: [Google]
ZENBU.jpg
170KB, 717x789px
>>53090635
ANYTHING THAT ISNT THE UNIRONIC GROINSAW OR EQUIVALENT OR WORSE WOULD BE BETTER
>>
>>53090636
So, why do you use Decade in your chains? Isn't that supposed to have been the shit Kamen Rider series?
>>
File: TENGEN TAPPA GARRUS LAGANN.png (2MB, 680x978px) Image search: [Google]
TENGEN TAPPA GARRUS LAGANN.png
2MB, 680x978px
>>53090626
What is this 'normal' you speak of?
>>
File: decadehasnostory.jpg (74KB, 711x1200px) Image search: [Google]
decadehasnostory.jpg
74KB, 711x1200px
>>53090661
Mostly to justify the consistent use of quotes, and because Kamen Rider Decade is effectively a Jumper. So, my current jumper taking the mantle (like how Garlock/ASA/Evil-Battler or Konata use their avatars) of Kamen Rider Decade felt appropriate. Kamen Rider superhero names are just whoever is using the Driver at the moment, anyhow.

Decade also has way too many meme-worthy images to pass up.

In-character, the Jumper liked the thematics. That's about it.
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon.jpg (197KB, 1280x1155px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon.jpg
197KB, 1280x1155px
>>53090617
yeah, in general I like more representational stuff, But this is what I can afford it and I've been needing an update for my reference/
>>53090629
oh no it's just a groinsaw. which is a chainsaw you wield as a strap on, and is in no way representative of actual genitals. it's a must for any edge Lord as anyone who's read Thirty Hs would know. >>53090616
it's not blackface since it's not a human skin tone, Link related
https://www.maxim.com/.image/t_share/MTQ2MTUyMDgzMDI2ODgwMDMy/vantablack-blackest-black.jpg

>>53090626
normal is for suckers who don't have the guts to be themselves
>>
>>53090516
once again, your jumper is hideously ugly.
>>
File: Absoultely unameijin.jpg (111KB, 616x346px) Image search: [Google]
Absoultely unameijin.jpg
111KB, 616x346px
>>53090687
FUCK YOU YOUR BELT IS PERIWINKLE, SKY BLUE, AND ORANGE RED

YOUR COLOR COORDINATION IS ABSOLUTELY TACKY LIKE A FISHER PRICE PRODUCT
>>
File: gonp5nzymqvy.png (584KB, 500x1300px) Image search: [Google]
gonp5nzymqvy.png
584KB, 500x1300px
>>53090653
We could always talk about our mistakes.

Jumpers! What was something that you did wrong, that was you're fault.
>>
>>53090653
So...would a robot dragon technically be normal by those standards?
>>
>>53090707
yeah,I've been spamming the import option for driver belts and miss producer doesn't have the best sense for these things,she said it was hard enough fitting the slots for all those different gimmicks on it that she didn't have time to make it look decent
>>
>>53090726
YES
>>
>>53090653

so would it be a dick move to use the Copied Design option in Godzilla: The Series to become Exodia or what

it would probably be more optimal to become Zorc since he slam dunked all the gods and Exod himself but he looks lame as shit
>>
>>53090653
We could talk about dumb shit we've seen on the SB thread.
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>53090716
>Jumpers! What was something that you did wrong
INHALES.
>that was you're fault.
Sigh of relief.

It was probably when I decided to participate in a fighting tournament for money during the Exalted Mortal Heroes gauntlet. I told She-Of-Fair-Eyes that I would definitely win if she cheered me on, with me feeling confident in my mostly-depowered state after several easy bandit fights.

My opponent in the finals was a Solar Exalted. I should have yielded. I didn't, because I didn't want to disappoint the girls I was starting to think of as family. I got my skull slammed into the floor for my trouble, saved only by the mercy of the Solar's circle.

The cheers and celebration she received, the feeling of my own mortality, and the ringing pain in my skull is a lesson I will never forget.

I just wish I could have kept my promise.
>>
>>53090737
Oh, well then I'm normal, because that's what I am. A robot dragon, that is. That shoots laser beams instead of fire.
>>
>>53090745
At least fucking read the option you're using you retard.
>>
How do I heal the Fair Lady and turn both her and Quelaag back into their real forms?
>>
>>53090745

>You can use another monster as a base design, gaining all it's powers. This includes monsters from other settings as well. The chosen monster shouldn't completely outclass Godzilla however. Though if you want to become something like the fucking Toho Godzilla and make everything super easy go right ahead.

whoa, how did that get approved?
>>
>>53090678
Ah, k. Interesting.
>>
>>53090716
I took 42nd Supreme Being in Overlord while also being an Angel.. I am glad I forgot I had I Know My Voice from Elfen Lied, otherwise I might of ended up killing Demi-kun and/or most of the NPCs
>>
>>53090653
Let's talk about how to solve our powerwanker epidemic, then?
>>
>>53090716
I blew up the moon in Symphogear. That went about as well as you might expect.
>>
File: decade story3.jpg (78KB, 1200x692px) Image search: [Google]
decade story3.jpg
78KB, 1200x692px
>>53090678
>>
>>53090789
You can't. Fiat prevents you from killing them because you luuuurv them.
>>
>>53090796
Groinsaws are not even the result of powerwanking though
>>
File: Zenbu.gif (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Zenbu.gif
182KB, 500x500px
>>53090764
That's pretty rad bruh

>>53090802
Sounds pretty awful
>>
File: cage-robot-hand.jpg (197KB, 650x371px) Image search: [Google]
cage-robot-hand.jpg
197KB, 650x371px
>>53090825
Groinsaws lead to horrific accidents if you powerwank improperly
>>
>>53090810
I'm gonna take a quick brake from working on my build to comment that that is a stupid fiat rule because players argue even in the same guild argue all the time over stupid shit.

>Seriously dude, that's just too edgy, I don't want to be a That Guy but could you dial it back a notch or two?

>Come on dude it's just background lore, it's not like it'll effect anything.

>Then the events of the Manga happen

>I fucking knew it.
>>
Oh my god GET OVER IT ALREADY

Do we really need to go over the Overlord shit AGAIN? When it has long since been removed?
>>
>>53090856
Pretty sure once it came to light, it took a few days to a week before Brellin finally caved in and removed it. So that means it's been several months by now.
>>
File: 03-47-Washu-gets-pardon.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
03-47-Washu-gets-pardon.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>53086942
Jump # 79 Code Lyoko
Background: Whiz Kid (100)
Perks:
*Lyoko Avatar
*Einstein (0)
*Reprograming (100, Discount)
*Return to the present (100)
* Not Scrawny, Svelte! (100)
*Quantum Computing (300, Discount)
Equipment
*Genius Glasses (0)
*Universal Lap Top (100, Discount)
*Scanner (200, Discount)
Drawback:
*Land of the Giant Foreheads (0)

Sometimes when you are a jumper, things get weird. I have to admit the giant foreheads threw me a little. My companions and I also had them… joy well I suppose it made me look more intelligent?

So this turned in to something of a game of chess against a super computer who was a cheating dick. Then again I was doing stuff like scanning magic items and equipment them on to the kids so neither of us were playing fair.

As we found out about Franz Harper and the fact Alita was really a human girl not originally a program the stakes were raised.

XANA got more vicious with it’s attacks, trying to possess people. I in turn created a bunch of items to prevent that, then Xana started to possess machines to try and kill me (and the other kids if it got a chance)

We eventually freed Franz and Alita. I built a quantum computer to try and fight XANA but it was really a trap, Xana took it over and the computer back hacked him and uploaded the virus that was built in to it’s operating system. That wound up causing XANA’s programing to glitch out.
>>
>>53090856
It wasn't entirely removed, actually. Still can't kill them.
>>
>>53090716
Fighting the Yeerk ship before the Andalites arrive is a bad idea if you can't take on a hostile fleet, no matter how much of an asshole Visser 3 is being. Earth couldn't handle the actual war happening there and everything got very terrible. I mean, I fixed it with the Ellimist's help, but that was a dark timeline.

Killing Father in FMA early caused the Homonculi to run out of control and start a war with every country around them. A lot more unnecessary bloodshed there.

Blowing up courthouses for being dens of stupidity is not the best way to handle anything in Ace Attorney, if you're wondering. It doesn't matter how many thousands of three day cases end up punishing people who couldn't have actually committed the crime. No one cares about the innocent in that universe if someone, somewhere is guilty.
>>
File: Apollo_GS5.png (2MB, 1838x3601px) Image search: [Google]
Apollo_GS5.png
2MB, 1838x3601px
>>53090937
>Blowing up courthouses
The only thing this does in Ace Attorney is make people look somewhat cooler
>>
>>53090937
>Blowing up courthouses for being dens of stupidity is not the best way to handle anything in Ace Attorney, if you're wondering. It doesn't matter how many thousands of three day cases end up punishing people who couldn't have actually committed the crime. No one cares about the innocent in that universe if someone, somewhere is guilty.

/checks out jump

... how the fuck does that society not collapse into the stone age?
>>
>>53091045
Because dramatic finger pointing and spirit magic detectivery solves almost everything
>>
>>53090641

Time: Temple of the King Priest
Race: Human

Perks: 1200
Alignment Choice - Chaotic Good (Free)
Tall Enough (Free)
Artifactory (400)
Hireling - Zerakule (Free)
Dragon Rider - Flare - Red (300)
Arcane Adept (100)
Hedgemage (300)

Stuff: 200
Spellbook (200)

Drawbacks: (+300)
Ocular Angst - Gear Eyes
Irisony - Everything looks mechanical (+100)
Dumpstat - Strength (+100)
Formlock (+100)

Zerakule: Alignment - Chaotic Neutral, Warrior, Human, Tall Enough, Combatant, Fighter, Legend, Sheath of Concealment.

>Er, Flare, you're getting a bit close don't you think?
>>Nonesense, I recall not having rewarded you yet for saving my people and slaying the White-Eyes clan.
>Eheheheee, yeah, uh. Can we please not?
>>Don't think you're worming your way out of your reward.
>>I SHALL LEAVE YOU TWO ALONE. I AM CERTAIN THAT I CAN FIND SOME JUSTIFIABLE TARGETS TO KILL.
>Get back here Zerakule! Don't leave me here!
>>Now that we're alone, you purchased the Dragon Rider option?
>That better not mean what I think you're implying.
>>Nonesense, I'm deeming you worthy of using me as a mount. Zerakule earned his right in single combat, you on the other hand earned it through slaying my clans greatest rivals. As such, I shall allow you that honor.
>Ah, I was expecting something far different-
>>I don't find humans appealing, if that is what you are asking.

Need something to fill out the empty slot, I'll roll if nobody answers. But I'm stopping for the night.

Roll list
1. Johnny Test
2.Lyrical Nanoha
3.Anima Beyond Fantasy
4.Age of Mythology
6.R-Type
7.The Room
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:
>>
>>53091045
Well, it's a parody of the actual Japanese Court System, from what I've gathered. It's obviously more extreme, but not by much. According to the Escapist and Wikipedia, so take this with some salt, Japan has a 99% conviction rate.

Suddenly, the plot of Persona 5 makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>53091111
Man, combine America's litigious culture with Japan's conviction-happy one and you would get a real nightmare.
>>
Tell me about your family's magical specialty in the Fate jumps. What did you take? What did you do with it?
>>
>>53091109
League of Legends
>>
>>53091157
Runes, because I'm boring and they do well at enhancing my ability to punch shit.
>>
File: Cooter.jpg (2MB, 2832x2128px) Image search: [Google]
Cooter.jpg
2MB, 2832x2128px
>>53090762
>Solar
Be sure to go back to that jump and kick them in the cooter once you spark.
>>
>>53091197
Why post-Spark? He could just take a continuity drawback.
>>
>>53091111
>Japan has a 99% conviction rate.
Holy shit. That's a lot of innocent people in jail.
I refuse to believe that they're that good at dispensing law and order.
These are the same people who pioneered tentacle porn, there's no way their heads are screwed on straight enough to have the best justice system.
>>
>>53091157
Roooones. Because >>53091190 and because nobody else was using Runes except Bazette. I don't wanna copy the Tohaska or Emiya's things, and none of the other specialties have enough information on them to really know what they do.
>>
>>53091197
What jumps are there where I can be a turtle?

Not a person with turtle DNA, or a person who can turn into a turtle, but some kind of natural turtle being itself.
>>
File: passengers_127.jpg (184KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
passengers_127.jpg
184KB, 1080x1440px
>>53090459
>I just finished watching Guardians of the galaxy 2
Funny. I just finished watching another space movie with Chris Pratt in it. Oh, what could have been. Kind of disappointing desu, 'specially the ending. But it makes me want to jump something with colony ships. Do we have any besides Craftworld Eldar?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53091109

Roll list
1. Johnny Test
2.Lyrical Nanoha
3.Anima Beyond Fantasy
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.The Room
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue:

Now let's see where I'll end up tomorrow. Hope it's not yet another 5, I want some variance.
>>
>>53091157
Wonderland-style witchcraft. Made a lot of golems and summons based on fairy tale creatures. Playing cards that turn into knights, trolls that form out of whatever material is near me, animated household objects in general. That type of thing.
>>
>>53091245
kung fu panda and sly Cooper immediately spring to mind.
>>
>>53091157
I took Bounded Field Specialty (My bounded fields are better than the standard magecraft most maguses use) during Fate/Zero in Writer Jump, then I took Jewel Magic in Fate/Stay Night.

Doctor's Companion took Thought Enhancement.

Main Chain Nika took Alchemy to make magic bath bombs.

In potato chain, I took Jewel Magic and proceeded to make magical bombchus with them.
>>
>>53091245
Turtles are cool.
Leatherback sea turtles are the coolest.
Have you seen the insides of their mouths?
Fucking metal. You just know their DNA is going into the melting pot to make dragons.
>>
>>53091233
According to an article on the BBC website, they mostly just brute force confessions out of people, either through threats or sometimes multiple day long interrogations or kicking them in the shins(?) and it's traditional in Japan not to stand up to authority figures. On the other hand, the police have less investigatory power to actually track down the criminals, and they lost it by abusing their power so much in the past.

>>53091245
Generic Sugarbowl has a cute little critter origin, where you can be any adorable animal you want. Most terrapins are adorable.

>>53091260
You poor bastard.
>>
>>53091317
I've worked with sea turtles before, so yeah. They can be nippy.
>>
File: sad archer emiya.png (268KB, 587x438px) Image search: [Google]
sad archer emiya.png
268KB, 587x438px
>>53091260
>>
File: master-of-disguise.jpg (101KB, 600x911px) Image search: [Google]
master-of-disguise.jpg
101KB, 600x911px
>>53091317
>>
>>53091257
Gundam.
Homeworld.
Phantasy Star Online if I recall correctly.
Battletech had some around the Star League era. Some might still be in use.
Dahak Chronicles technically counts.
Mass Effect has the Quarian Live Ships.
Star Trek has some. Though most of them belong to the "only appeared for a specific episode" type species.
The Imperium of Man might have some. While not as large as Craftworlds, the Imperium does build some huge space-stations.
>>
>>53091348
Get yourself some science perks and stay away from the drawbacks and the plot as much a possible.
Hell, leave Earth and start a galactic adventure. From what super little I saw, the plot and characters never leave Earth.
>>
>>53091317
>Have you seen the insides of their mouths?
>Quick image search.

...I now want to inject the FEV virus into one of them.
I mean, if the FEV (with some help) was able to turn a Jackson's chameleon into a Deathclaw, imagine would the turtle could become!
>>
>>53091260

Oh look, a Dexter's Laboratory rip off.

Perks: 700
Time to Freak Out Now (Free)
NO! (Free)
Science Fair (100)
This is stupid! (100)
You can't do that! (200)
Get Real! (300)

Stuff: 300
Actual Money (Free)
Alchemist 5000 (300)

>I'll be honest, I was expecting worse.
>>You're a transfer student, and you're living with the Tests.
>I mean sure, they drive me to pull out my hair sometimes, but they don't bother me too much ever since I took over for cooking.
>>YOU MADE A FULL GROWN MAN CRY OUT OF A FEELING OF INADEQUACY.
>His meatloaf was shit. SHIIIIT!
>>Although your scathing review of his culinary skills was rather marvelous.
>>DID YOU REMEMBER TO RECORD IT?
>>Oh but of course~
>At least he's willing to learn now.

>*Few Weeks Later*

>These people are fucking insane! It's brilliant! I can't help but laugh at their stupidity!
>>DID YOU SEEN THOSE TEST BRATS STARING AT ME? I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE A PIECE OF MEAT BEFORE.
>>Their constant arguments with me about the existence of magic, despite the fact I can quite easily prove it, are infuriating.
>They're insane idiots, it's like watching genuine idiots competing in a mental Olympics! You just can't look away!
>>IF THEY ASK TO TAKE ME APART ONE MORE TIME I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING DRASTIC.
>Alright alright, we can go if you want, but honestly, I don't see why you two are taking it so badly.
>>*Groan* I'm going to shapechange into human form and find a house, then you can live with me.
>>YES. GET US OUT OF HERE, QUICKLY.

Roll list
2.Lyrical Nanoha
3.Anima Beyond Fantasy
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.The Room
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue: NEED ADDITIONAL JUMPS!
>>
>>53091490
Grim Fandango.
>>
>>53091490
Have you been to Terminator?
Everyone needs to face the threat of Nuclear Annihilation at least once in their lifetime.
>>
Are there any jumps other than MCU that let you fuse two different outfits or armours?
>>
>>53091577
Seven Deadly Sins
>>
>>53091577
Aion and Invader Zim.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>53091490
Welp, let's roll again. Probably get to this tomorrow.

Roll list
1. Grim Fandango
2.Lyrical Nanoha
3.Anima Beyond Fantasy
4.Age of Mythology
5.League of Legends
6.R-Type
7.The Room
8.Super Mario RPG

Queue: Terminator
>>
>>53091609
Have fun, and remember: Make new friends, lest they make you first.
>>
What is your trump card?
>>
How much is the boost from Mighty in Anima for Freelancer's with Dabbler exactly? It says you master them to any sane measure, but how does that compare to the backgrounds that specialize in those areas?
>>
im new, how is the next jump selected?
it is not in the rules as far as i could see.
>>
>>53091731
You chose it, roll for it using the list, or ask the thread where they want to send you next. Lurk Moar, this came up this thread.
>>
>>53091749
thank you.
>>
>>53091731
We have no rules for this. If you want random, there's a numbered list on the drive in the lists folder under EVERYONE ELSE'S JUMP. Use a random number generator of your choice to roll for it. Some people asked to be tossed by the thread, and some ask for 8 jumps and roll between them.

Most just choose for themselves.
>>
File: 1440532216708.png (66KB, 341x418px) Image search: [Google]
1440532216708.png
66KB, 341x418px
>>53091694
Running away.

Alternatively, I have a companion use a suicide attack to take down scenario bosses when they prove too much for me and I still need to take them down to progress in the chain.
>>
>>53090459
Funny, I asked the same thing a few threads ago. By the way, the arrow needs a head-wing-thing to function that does not seems to be included in the MCU part 1
>>
File: 0027-012.jpg (283KB, 984x1421px) Image search: [Google]
0027-012.jpg
283KB, 984x1421px
>>53090716
My intervention in the Soul Eater events prevented the resurfacing of the Kishin, saved Chrona from Medusa and almost none from the 'good' side was harmed or scarred in any significant way. But I ended up exterminating the entire Witch race after I got my Death Scythe, with didn't end that well.

>>53090789
Demi-kun at least does it for science. This bitch does it to teach a 18 years-old boy a lesson for having forgotten a promise he made as a kid.

>>53091233
>>53091331
And that's not the worst part. You can spent months in a detainment center getting brainwashed without ever seeing a lawyer or a judge.

Japan is a fucking scary place to live.
>>
>>53091951

I've only seen this girl with captions before. Who is she?
>>
File: 0021-040.jpg (692KB, 1718x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0021-040.jpg
692KB, 1718x1200px
>>53092056
Beatrice, the Golden Witch from Umineko. She is the delusion created by a deformed girl born from the incest of the family head and the daughter of his original love, with severe mental problems, and the one responsible of all the original killings in the island.
>>
>>53091694
Wind-up kitten, in attack mode
>>
>>53091951
To be fair, the Ushiromiyas are fucked up. Like, Worm/Pact levels of fucked up.
>>
>>53091157
Fate- Type Moon - Emyia Art of Time Manipulation
Fate Stay Night - None (Basic training doesn't come with a specialty)
Fate Zero - Golem Crafting
Fate Extra - N/A
Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya - Took all the Magus perks, so...everything I guess?
>>
Where is the perk that links your mind, body and soul from?
>>
>>53092563
NGE
>>
>>53090315
Hit up Imperium for blank first, then go Psyker tree from Eldar and grab the Alpha level perk from LoT. Farseers are stronger than a human alpha + so it isn't worth getting solitaire in that jump.
>>
>>53092120
Wasn't she only responsible for setting the bomb charges and the rest were murders by accident?
>>
>>53092775
In the part 1 she is responsible of almost everything. In the part 8 she only activated the bomb and they killed each other for the gold.
>>
How should a zero escape jump/gauntlet be handled?
>>
>>53089281
I thought parahumans were static? And simply gained more knowledge over time what they could do?
>>
>>53090775
At most it just says godzilla level though.
>>
File: JC29.jpg (336KB, 859x1214px) Image search: [Google]
JC29.jpg
336KB, 859x1214px
>>53092120
Man, magic being unambiguously real in that jump just makes everything crazier.

Who the hell does that make Tooya and Ikuko?

Speaking of which:

>>53063194
Drawbacks: Serial Transfer Student, Slice of Life, Jumper Kurusu, NASTY CRIMEJUMPER, Looking Cool, Jumper, Walking ATM, An "Apology", Gold Fever (1800)

The Joker, age 17

Gentleman Thief (Free)
Do You Believe In The Phantom Thieves? (1600)
The Fool (1300)
"You are a slave. Want emancipation?" (800)
Social Link Tablet (Free)
Metaverse Navigator App (500)
Velvet Room (200)
Social Link 10: Ann, Futaba, Lavenza (50)
The Phantom Companion of Jumper: Beatrice (0)
-Phantom Thief of Hearts
-Masked Thief (Free)
-Unlimited Supply of Calling Cards (Free)
-The Shadow of the True Self (600)
-Life Will Change: Lilith (300)
-Model Gun (0)

I feel like I've woken up from a wild night at Burning Man. Did I really literally drift from the Sea of Origin, into the Sea of Souls-and literally wash up in a different reality?

Well, Beato's right here beside making sleepy drowning gestures. So THAT doesn't bode well.

Taking a stroll around town isn't helping my ressurection-hangover; Beatrice has to pull me out of more than one car's way. There's a kind of order pervading Tokyo, but not the perfected geometry of the Pyrian Flame. Or dad's covenant. If anything it reminds me of the Ringed City-a sheen of tradition held together with wishful thinking and paranoia, precariously teetering over a veritable hotbed of corruption.

It's. It's exactly the kind of thing I would've once settled for. Godsdamn I was wrong about everything. I can't decide whether to cry or shriek from outrage, and settle for holding hands really, really hard.

Putting together the Phantom Thieves comes naturally. Convincing them the first thing we need to steal is (you)s, less so.

(Cont'd)
>>
So, would it be reasonable to say I could buy a straight years worth of the highest quality training with Training Takes Time from Saint's Row if I just threw 40 billion dollars at it? The example given is 5000 for 8 hours, and the math I did came out to 40 million at roughly 8000 hours unscaling. If I multiply that number by 100, that should satisfy any scaling issues, right?
>>
File: jc2.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53093116
Out of everyone on the team, it's Futaba who seems the closest to understanding my daring synthesis of the Demon Summoning Program, the Primal Common Tongue, the Metaverse App and an Orgel. Only Ryuji looks /totally/ lost though.

THE POINT BEING: We can now do nasty crimes from home! More importantly-we can get the word out about government abuses of power, through social media (and imageboards)! Did you, yes YOU clickbait-addicted sheeple, know Masayoshi Shido makes his son please him for money? I suuuuure didn't!

What's that, Ryuji? Truth? Oh, what is TRUTH, really? We aren't even victims to them. You think THEY care whether we're right or wrong? Now listen: When I say he was a monster, when I set fire to his name. It doesn't matter where you hear it from, whether truth or lies. It gets said all the same.

...they're young. They're naive. It's not a problem, but it DOES mean they need guidance; I have to steer them out of more than one blackmailer. Beatrice knows exactly what I mean, and plays up the abuse of power's severity. We've got a bit of a rusing rivalry going on by now-and is she EVER bringing her A-game now her hangups are on the mend.

Pity about all the dirty looks/curses she keeps throwing at Ann.

Don't misunderstand me-we save the helpless. We open a shogi player's eyes to her rigged game, I hand a reporter the evidence needed to clear her partner's name and clear another doctor's name. But we do it on terms that will make sure this NEVER. HAPPENS. AGAIN.

Like those assholes bugging my homeroom teacher, now arrested for scamming. Or that gym teacher I left crippled and incontinent. Or the painter I forced to publically burn his own exhibition while confessing.

I'm all for inspiring reform. But I have to teach my new friends to realise absolute freedom doesn't offer justice.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: JC3.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>53093130
In less than a year, the mystic smear campaign I've been waging against Shido is at a tipping point. Even his son sees the error of his ways after believing the jockstrap incident made up. The man doesn't even last long enough for a bossfight; the sheer salt and vitriol people are throwing at him over the internet gave him a stroke.

Meanwhile: #PhantomThieves2017. We've memed our way into a bunch of japanese youths getting serious consideration for high office.

Because of my own Velvet Room, they never met Yaldabaoth. So he seemed as surprised as they were once we got up there, and I start bringing down almighty hellfire until his true form is revealed. At which point, well-

"At last, I see the true source of your power! You...for all that you've incited you too, draw power from humanity's collective need for authority don't you?"

Guilty as charged. It seems we're at an impasse.

"But why fight at all? You know as well as I do those sheep will never fix their own lives without guidance. Join me, phantom thieves, and all the world's riches will be yours!"

Yeah, about that. You do realise the guy your system promoted into success directly and indirectly CAUSED most of the chaos you oppose, right?

"Um-"

Let me rephrase myself.

Your plans have achieved the exact opposite of your goals.

"Well when you put it like that, I suppose I could use a-"

Because just between you and me? I totally agree with you in principle. This country needs a strong leader. He-or she-should just be someone competant enough to not run it into the ground.

And then through the power vested in me by YHVH, I summon Metatron AND Satan to save christmas.

The rest of the decade see more and more forces of Law being called from the heavens to tear down Japan's irredeemable caste system, transforming it into an enlightened theocracy. The Phantom Saints nee Thieves continue to do social wetwork for the Millennium Kingdom Betterment project.
>>
>>53093147
And here I thought you would've taken the "Freedom and Security" drawback.

Perhaps you like being the hero more than you think.
>>
How do you bring things with you from gauntlets without the warehouse? Are you just unable to bring anything that wasn't purchased?
>>
>>53093200
>Are you just unable to bring anything that wasn't purchased?
Yes
>>
File: tumblr_o0soveTjIU1uwipfxo1_500.jpg (36KB, 450x331px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0soveTjIU1uwipfxo1_500.jpg
36KB, 450x331px
>>53093116
>Who the hell does that make Tooya and Ikuko?

If we go by the manga where magic is real, Ikuko is an avatar of Featherine, and Tooya... That's just weird. Because the 'original' murder is the one shown in part 1,
but the 'real' one should be the one shown explained at the end of part 8, which is weird from the Beatrice and Meta-Battler perspective.

>>53093116
So you stole Battler's waifu and now you're stealing other MC's waifus? Your evil knows no bounds.

Here, have a dark Battler image.
>>
what would happen if i gave my eldar children blank abilities in warhammer
>>
>>53093250
they get bullied by the other spehss elves
>>
>>53093024
Check the notes in the jump. And in Worm itself powers grew and fluctuated (mostly based on how in tune they were with their shard). Think about Taylor's range extending, her control and interpretation getting better, and her passenger taking a more active role in things.
>>
>>53093255
but protected from she who thirsts
>>
>>53093250
Babby solitaires?
>>
File: 1246337479194.png (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1246337479194.png
23KB, 300x300px
>>53090459
>>53090463
>>53091866
I'm going to see the movie today, but the plan was to update MCU1 quickly to clear discrepancies. Like beefing Telekinesis/Super Speed a bit, clearing up Digital Ally for clarification, etc. So any differences I can change as well, like the Yaka Arrow.

Anything else, let me see the movie.
>>
>>53093350
that sounds terrifying and i love it
>>
File: JC4.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>53093174
Anon...I couldn't be the hero if I tried. ESPECIALLY if I tried.

D'you know why my first few attempts at redemption were doomed? Because I tried to turn over a new leaf while ignoring all the harm I'd done in the past. Pretend that there was any possible way to "make up" for stripping an entire world of free will, in every possibility that there ever could be.

I can't fully escape the fundamental hypocrisy of my existence. What I can do is cheat it at every turn, by reforging the inchoate force I embody where and when I see it is inadequate. Def Jam let me confront and accept my curse, DDS 2 let me turn it into a blessing while my sorcerous initiation in Infernals cured me of the ultimate delusion: A cosmic force yearning for solace in the mortal social contract called marriage.

It's not like I like being the hero or anything. It's true I adopt messianic seemings and find fulfilment in them, but that's my true nature speaking and I won't pretend it's altruism when I can feel my Essence quickening as it happens.

I just want to stop being the villain.

>>53093206
Well, who IS Battler really? After all if magic is really real, then Tooya ought to be his avatar-which means FEATHERINE is his waifu

...WAS his waifu.

I mean, I'm as much Battler as Beatrice is Sayo. Really apart from spouse murder I'm more guilty of taking his imouto and cousin home than anything.

>>53093303
Eldar do that with soulstones already. I'm sure other mystic seals and such could work too.

I'm just saying-a psychically active race being horrendously un-psychic is a bit of a blow to the space elf ego. On the other hand, solitaires are even respected by deldar as pillars of the space elf community.
>>
>>53093508
You become the biggest and most annoying wanker here when you talk in character.
>>
>>53093522
That's the point.
>>
>>53093508
Then what's the point? In character of course, I'm interested what could possibly motivate such a being in your opinion rather than asking you end your entertaining vignettes.

It can't just be inertia.
>>
>>53093508
>...WAS his waifu.

She wasn't that bad when compared to other Witches. In fact, she is really nice to everyone most of the time. I still don't see the need of killing her nor the other witches, aside from your weird crusade against Outer Gods you're making some really powerful enemies, anon. I hope your anus is ready to take all of that cosmic hate once your benefactor lefts you.
>>
>>53093558
It really seems like he just can't stand someone being stronger then him.
>>
>>53093584
Or that he wants to get lots of attention by saying he beats people normally considered very strong.
>>
>>53093127
That isn't how that perk works. It says you always get 8 hours worth but the price scales based on how talented you already are, starting at 5000 if you're unskilled. So every time you buy 8000 hours of training, the price will increase radically for the next 8000 you buy.
>>
>>53093644
Yeah, but how much is ambiguous, so I'm asking if it'd be appropriate to just spend 100 times the base unscaled amount to hand wave the issue for the purposes of my chain.
>>
>>53093681
Maybe if you were only getting training from having no knowledge or skill at all but any further uses of it on the same thing would need way way higher multipliers.
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>53093522
I suppose I should be flattered?

>>53093584
>>53093590
Incorrect on both counts. I have absolutely no problem with someone like, say, YHVH or the Yozis or Dr. Doom.

Because in their own idiosyncratic ways, they /care/

>>53093558
Well, for starters-she's mainly nice because that memory device of hers was damaged slightly. Never forget that BERN of all people considers here a monster. And she did sponsor Bern herself, after she was thwarted from ruining Battler & co.'s lives.

All because she wanted to look in the box.

I don't find evil or oblivion intolerable. But both together-something that renders all accomplishments moot-anger me on a fundamental level, same as what the Outer Gods do by simply existing. Which brings us to-

>>53093536
-the point.

After all these years, I see the multiverse clearer than ever. And I still find it wonderful.

In the process relating to the smaller aspects has become challenging. In part, that is why I still seek companionship, as a check on my mistakes. But I do want to spread order, if not conformity, because.

Ugh. You made me say.

Because with the perspective of someone who started from the bottom, I can definitely say.

That life is worth living to the fullest of potential. And that can't happen with certainty as long as some cosmic asshole out there can just sit on it one day. I believe existence needs structure, both to protect it's right to choice and from external threats.

Along with this, there are people that matter to me. It's challenging beyond belief to reconcile my nature with theirs at times, but they're worth it

There was a long time when I was going on inertia alone. But that era's over. At the end of the day, I've made a lot of mistakes in my priorities and it's my responsibility to salvage them.

>>53093644
I've always wondered how inflation works for that perk. Does it take less to train if the currency is stronger?
>>
>>53093558
I don't get how all of you are so whiny whenever someone's character makes a moral choice you don't agree with.
>>
>>53093715
Define way higher. This isn't something clear in the text itself, I just want to know what the thread thinks is appropriate levels of wank for cost scaling.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>53093558
>spoiler

Oh! And since there wasn't enough space, just to be clear: I am absolutely aware of that fact. A LOT of preparation has gone into that.

There's plenty of cosmic entities I call friends: The Aesir, several incarnations of the greek Titans, Madoka's domain, Tenchi's domain, several vested interests in the World of Darkness.

...I just don't know how Team Dai-Gurren would think of me upon my return. I. Perhaps it's best if I simply leave them to think I disappeared.

>>53093742
I think the issue is more inconsistency with what my Jumper says, and what people think he actually wants to achieve?

I can understand that, haven't had time to post much in recent times.
>>
>>53093776
It increases based on how talented you currently are. If you think the difference between the initial unskilled cost and the cost of one entire year staring from unskilled is 100 times as much, how much more do you think the difference between one year and two years is? because every single 8 hour period costs more then the ones before it.
>>
>>53093742
I find it's more that people can't tell when he's in character, which is a sign to not take anything serious, and when he's not, which is a sign to hold back the urge to want to punch him in the face because he's actually generally nice then. It can get kind of hard to tell them apart given he switches between the two during posts so it can make him come off very differently then he actually is and a bunch of people seem to get confused between the two.

And some people are just assholes looking to complain.
>>
>>53093822
>how much more do you think the difference between one year and two years is?
Actually, less than the difference between a beginner and someone with 1 year of experience. Because at that point you'd slow down on how much you were learning and how quickly you were improving and would start getting declining returns.
>>
>>53093842
It's a fictional character regardless, so emotional investment outside of their context is pointless.
>>
>>53093865
And you completely missed the point. Let's make it clearer for you.

In character, he's an ass. Out of character, he's nice. It can be hard to tell which is which at times so people might get the idea that out of character, as a person they are talking to, that he is an ass.
>>
>>53093742
I was just curious what was his standing when dealing with cosmic assholes, since he seems to be in good terms which far worse beings.
>>
>>53093856
But that assumes that price scales linearly with skill. What if it scales exponentially? Then the cost will keep exploding despite your gains slowing down.
>>
>>53093907
My point is simply that even if he was an ass, he was being it towards a fictional character, so nobody should care.
>>
>>53093942
But the point of this discussion is that it doesn't explain how it actually scales at all. It could scale linearly, geometrically, or exponentially, running the gambit from increasing only by 500 for every activation to multiplying itself by 2 every time you use it. It's wildly ambiguous. I'm only asking to figure out what's acceptable to the thread, I frankly don't care about anything else. If I don't get a real answer, I'm just going to wank that I have enough money to pay any cost regardless so they don't matter.
>>
>>53094022
If you don't get a real answer you'll pick the answer you know will not be accepted? Kinda sounds like you're just trolling here.
>>
>>53094022
Okay. Here's an answer. it's exponential growth.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>53093930
Yeah, I think this one might be better addressed OOC. Lemme think of two really, really glaring examples: Glory, and the Cloud of Darkness.

The Cloud of Darkness destroys the world in Final Fantasy when there's an imbalance of dark and light. That's her thing. But 1. the destruction she brings isn't permanent, and just leads to a new world forming later. 2. The version my Jumper met in FF14 started to get bored of doing this. Which means from Jumper Me's perspective she hasn't done anything irredeemable, she might be down for a road trip and he might be able to explain what mortals think about being absorbed by the void because Dissidia shows she can come to respect their attitude to some extent.

Meanwhile, Glory the Hellgoddess canonically kidnaps a girl to do something that might endanger the universe. But 1. She's in a state of disorientation from being trapped in human form. 2. Her evil plan boils down to going home. From Jumper Me's perspective she's as much the victim of her rivals as anyone else.

On the other hand Featherine does what she does, good and bad, solely out of boredom. While being able and willing to practically think people out of existence. Jumper Me considers unknowing destruction and havoc worse than deliberate malice, because he concludes any attempt at reasoning with Featherine will be shut down by "Ah, but I can just reset you puny mortals when I'm done playing!" regardless of the subjective suffering she caused.

Something on a much broader scale applies to the Outer Gods. Because of Nyarlathotep's presence in multiple jumps (Persona, Ravenloft-itself a bit of a trauma point), he thus concludes the Outer Gods are the ultimate cause for unnecessary, conventionally unaddressable suffering on a multiversal scale.

Jumper Me is a lot like Ryougi Shiki in that he has some very arbitrary and pedantic opinions because he's deeply affected by things few people have to deal with, and I don't agree with his opinions on everything.
>>
Can someone help me work something out. In the Tron jump the item Digital Archive has an upgrade.

>As you are a digital being you have a copy of all everything that has ever been put in digital format Music/Movies/TV/Games/Books/Blueprints. For an additional 300CP your Archive updates with each new jump. Be aware that these are not physical copies but digital.

Does the upgrade mean that if I went to say Halo I'd get all the blueprints from precursors race? Or if I went to Warhammer 40k I'd get the old ones stuff?
>>
>>53094022
Here's your answer; after the first 8 hours of training, it costs a literally infinite amount of money plus 1 so you can't ever afford it. Now fuck off.
>>
>>53094172
Tron isn't an accepted jump. It was posted to the thread for criticism and resoundingly rejected for being full to the brim with total bullshit that was never removed.
>>
>>53094194
Ah ok, saw it in the uploads and thought it was accepted.
>>
>>53094022
You're just going to get bait answers(see >>53094179, >>53094132), there's literally no point to ever asking the thread anything to do with wanking the capabilities of perks, you might as well just stick with your own interpretation and standards.
>>
>>53094123
>If you don't get a real answer you'll pick the answer you know will not be accepted?
Why wouldn't it be accepted? He can already throw around billions of dollars on learning skills, it's not a stretch to claim that he could pay any given cost.
>>
>>53091694
Blood Magic+Refilling Bucket of Blood+Gemcraft to pay for the opening round's magic costs.

Triplet Maximize Magic+two double-casting perks to boost all my casts here to twelve simultaneous casts.

Open with Dragon Slave, paying the ritual cost in blood and stones, that I preserve my reserves for steps two and three.

If something can survive a 12x Dragon Slave, then they get to face a 12x Divine Buster variant, Chaotic Buster. Cartridge backed.

If they're still standing, switch to Gatling mode and hit with a barrage of caster shell+cartridge+gem prepackaged spell rounds. More to keep them busy and fill the air with more magic.

Final blow is a standard Starlight Breaker. Not double-casting, because it uses ambient magic from the battle beforehand, and strikes with more energy than 12 dragon slaves, 12 Buster's, and a barrage of rapid fire spells plus whatever they threw at me.
>>
>>53094286
You realise there are numbers much higher then a billion right?
>>
>>53094179
A negative infinite or positive? If you wish to shit post please to be exact.
>>
>>53094307
An Absolute Infinity.
>>
File: sleepyjudd.gif (986KB, 343x247px) Image search: [Google]
sleepyjudd.gif
986KB, 343x247px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>53088640
Fell asleep again.

20. 80's Action Movies

- Background: Drop-In <Free>
- General Perks: One-Liner <free>, Bulging Muscles <Free>
- Drop-In Perks: Don't Look At Explosions <Free>, Explosive Environments <Discount, 900 left>, Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus <Discount, 600 left>
- Other Perks: Ambidexterity <500 left, Old Age and Treachery <400 left>, Theme Music <200 left>
- Items: Place in the Mountains <100 left>, KABAR <0 left>
- Future: Move On... Probably

>Plum here. Where'd everyone go?
>Oh, there you are. H-hey, why are you staring at me like that? What's Bulbasaur so confused about?
>And why do I feel like being sarcastic all of a sudden? You know what, let's roll with it.

>1. Shin Megami Tensei
>2. Kill La Kill
>3. Nichijou
>4. Eclipse Phase
>5. Legend of Mana
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:
>>
>>53094303
And a jumper would have very little problem in getting that much money. They could create a planet worth Californium or Antimatter and just use that.

If your curious:-

Californium — $25-27 million per gram
Antimatter — $62.5 trillion per gram
>>
>>53094332
So what if it costs more then that? What if the numbers you're looking at are in the centillion or something like that? What if they're even bigger?
>>
>>53094332
Planets worth of Californium* not planet worth.
>>
>>53094332
Uh, anon, you realise the perk in question needs currency to activate. Pretty sure you need someone to actually buy all that stuff off you after you create it and trust me, if you've got a whole planet to sell, that price is going to fall pretty dramatically.
>>
>>53094332
If there were that much available Antimatter in the world, the price would go down. Nobody would pay that much money for a planet of antimatter, so really it's not worth more than what the antimatter market can afford to buy.
>>
>>53094346
Then they just use a microverse battery from Rick and Morty. Or pay using a soul in a jump where souls are classified as priceless.
>>
>>53094303
You realize that you're talking about an ability that charges 5000 dollars for 8 hours of training right? It scales, but if you're going to claim it scales upwards of billions over the course of 1000 purchases then you're being absurd.

The way it was being handled originally, where every order of magnitude number of uses increases the cost by they same number of orders of magnitude minus one, was fine. 100 times the base cost at 1000 uses, 1000 times the base cost at 10000 uses, and so on.
>>
>>53094384
See above, you need someone to actually pay for this.

And why are you assuming it's going to take souls in currency or vague assertions of something being priceless? It works on dollars not abstract value.

You need the moolah, not something that might one day turn into moolah
>>
Thready autistic argument.
>>
>>53094365
>>53094368
To be fair, if they have a planet of antimatter they probably have another pretty quick method to make a lot of money, namely being a Bond Villain and threatening to drop it on the planet.
>>
>>53094365
It actually doesn't. It explicitly takes valuable objects in payment.
>>
>>53094395
It says it takes "valuable items" too.
>>
>>53094402
Then that runs into another problem. There isn't that much money on the planet. There's only like 75 trillion dollars in existence right now.
>>
>>53094332
I hope you make that planet-worth of Californium in separate batches, or else you're going to get one VERY big explosion. I'm not even sure how to run the math on a critical mass that large.
>>
>>53094365

>Time is money. You can now train with money. You may burn earned money or valuable items for an equivalent of 8 hours of focused and brilliantly tutored training in anything you could train or condition for. Prices start at roughly at five grand for the unskilled and rise with ability.

It says valued items. You could use literally anything. You could use dirt, it'd be a valued item to someone or something.
>>
>>53094416
Go to a space opera setting. Those have the most money.
>>
>>53094393
>100 times the base cost at 1000 uses, 1000 times the base cost at 10000 uses, and so on.
I'm just going to use this since it's the only non shitpost response I've gotten to how I should consider the scaling of this perk
>>
File: 06a.png (356KB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
06a.png
356KB, 680x381px
>>53094165
>inb4 this leads to a direct confrontation with the Benefactor

It was nice to know you, ASA.
>>
>>53094488
Given how he treats them, I expect he will write himself killing the benefactor eventually.
>>
>>53094488
Reminder that Featherine being her 'friend' is only your headcanon, not everyone's.
>>
In Street Fighter, if I take The Street Fighter perk and have the Debilitating Illness drawback, just how low does that bring my skill, and could I catch up to the better fighters eventually?
>>
>>53090810
I know it's been way too damn long and all. However I find that I must comment on this. When Brellin tried that the entire Thread pointed out that not only was it dumb, it was also dead wrong in the terms of how things went in the books. Touch-Me was at positive 500 and disagreed with some of the more evil overlordy stuff that some of the guild did for fun, this is seen slightly in how Sebastian acts but more in memories of the guild back in the day. Disagreements happen in a guild and Brellin eventually took back what he said because that's not how everyone would function. Not everyone has Lich Emotional Suppression and a negative karma keeping them from seeing the ills that the NPC's are casually tossing around. Though the blind spot is still there for the duration of the Jump you can still be the good guy.

https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S48436178#p48438269
>>
>>53094556
>Though the blind spot is still there
People are talking about the blind spot.
>>
>>53094556
Jesus christ are you pathetic. We get it. We have had it explained many times over. The conversation was over for fucking hours you fucking moron. Can we just fucking drop it? It's not even bitching that makes sense because what everyone is bitching about has been removed.
>>
>>53093788
>Team Dai-Gurren
Funnily enough as soon as the time-lock is broke they are the first folks who are going to be able to find you... by punching their memory of you so hard it takes them to the future that is no your present. Because fuck logic.
>>
Are Ghost Blooded considered creatures of darkness?
>>
>>53094165
>>53093788
>>53093508
>>53093147
>>53093130
>>53093116
Quick question, because I seem to have totally missed something.

Who is Dad!?
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>53094402
Say English, I haven't actually played P5 so I was wondering-what does keeping your personas in solitary confinement actually mean? Is it just a fancy way of saying "storage"? Or empowering some by sacrificing others?

Also after the jump, are there any ways to get new ones except social links?

>>53094488
Y-you too anon. Yeesh, hell to the no on that.

It's definitely an edge case, but I don't think the Benefactor crosses that line. I chose to do what I do for fair compensation, I wasn't tortured into a thousand alternate lives before being ressurected as a miko save by my own choice.

It's ultimately about choice. I chose to do the things that I do, so I'm at fault for them. Featherine set things up to take away other people's choices.

>>53094493
OOC: I went on for a bit about Benefactor metaphysics a while ago, and to make a long story short-the very structure of the chain means that's never happening.

Hang on, gimme a sec-wait, here it is:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49952987/#49962547

Basically it's my explaination for why that fight will absolutely, positively result in utter defeat for my Jumper pre-Spark.
>>
>>53094671
>Pre spark
Gotta get that qualifier in
>>
>>53094657
Yes
>Creatures of Death
>A Creature of Death is, by default, a Creature of Darkness though not all creatures of darkness are creatures of death. These include ghosts, ghost-blooded, walking dead, Abyssal Exalts, Deathlords, hekatonkhires and all other beings native to the Underworld or the Labyrinth. Some Charms or other magic, particularly that of the Abyssal Exalted, have special effects regarding creatures of death.

>Source: Manual of Exalted Power: Abyssals, p. 123.

Yes they do.
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>53094668
Also good question I keep taking for granted. He's the YHVH of the Devil Survivor 1 universe.

I just keep referring to him as "dad" because he's the father most involved and supportive of my path in life. I mean, it's not really their fault but face it-99% of my fathers can't really be expected to be there as much.

>>53094657
Afraid so.

IC: Conky's a pompous shit

>>53094691
Jeez, what d'you want from me? You assumed I was going to write about it, and I'm saying I never will.
>>
Speaking of gods, Jumpers, tell us, what gods have you befriended? Do you have any cosmic entity that owes you a favor or two? Have you ever classed with any pantheons or cosmic entities?
>>
>>53094671
Oh, they get stronger while they're in there. Making them stronger by sacrificing others is Hanging.
You can get more by going into Palaces with the Metaverse App Navigator.
>>
File: P4A_Velvet_Room.png (737KB, 1375x771px) Image search: [Google]
P4A_Velvet_Room.png
737KB, 1375x771px
>>53094738
*or repurchasing them from the Persona compendium in the Velvet Room after you register them.
>>
>>53094507
Anon, you need to improve your reading comprehension. Nobody has said or even implied that in this entire thread.
>>
>>53094694
I saw that but when I looked at the source it said nothing about creatures of death being creatures of darkness.

>Other Abyssal Charms have special effects on creatures of Death, reflecting their place as the lords of that realm. This list includes ghosts, ghostblooded, walking dead, Abyssal Exalted, Deathlords, hekatonkhires and all the other miscellaneous beings native to the Underworld or the Labyrinth.

Is what it actually said and I haven't seen anything else suggesting Ghost-Blooded/Creatures of Death are also Creatures of Darkness.

>>53094709
>Afraid so.
I am actually hoping they are, it would help with the scenario enemy from Mortals Gauntlet.
>>
Okay /jc/, I've gotta ask; what the hell is up with Supernatural, and why have I seen so much bullshit around it? What is the power level of this setting supposed to be, and why is it so ambiguous?
>>
>>53094788
Supernatural has no idea what it's trying to be simply because of the one bane to media everywhere: Tumblr fangirls. They've ruined everything.
>>
>>53094788
It's around star level at absolute max, with only two beings at that levle, maybe three. The rest of the half dozen or so top tiers are at moon or continent level. Everything else is lucky to be small building level at best, usually more on the end of knocking down brick walls.

It's not ambiguous really. People say it's meant to be biblical power levels but it's really not. Consistent feats of poor showings for beings supposedly meant to be strong. There are some impressive hax abilities some beings have but those beings are almost always almost braindead in how poorly they use those abilities so I wouldn't worry.
>>
>>53094788

Basically, the quality of writing went to complete shit.

So each season, the ULTIMATE DOOM became MORE ULTIMATE and MORE DOOMFUL, but the justification and explanations became less interesting and plausible.

Doesn't help when you're trying to make "nigh-omnipotent supermonsters" seem threatening on a TV special effects budget.
>>
>>53094788
It basically kept ramping up the power level and continued way beyond its natural conclusion.
>>
>>53094709
It's just some shitposter, or maybe just some autistic dude if I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to the guy, who sees that you've gone 800+ Jumps and thinks that there are things out there that you can't have a solution to if you put your head into it.

>>53094779
Okay then how about this:
Those creatures which the Unconquered Sun deems enemy to Creation. Holy effects deal aggravated damage to creatures of darkness and some Charms have special interactions with them. It includes, by default, ghosts, Abyssal Exalted, Infernal Exalted, Demons, Yozi, Neverborn, Deathlords, walking dead, those affected by Desecration effects, Darkbrood, and unshaped (but not shaped) Fair Folk. Individuals of the affected groups may not be creatures of darkness under special circumstances. Storytellers should feel free to add or remove groups as needed.

Source: Second Edition Core, p. 192.

I think they count under Abyssal Exalted, as Creatures of Death are under their banner, or they're considered walking dead.
>>
>>53094788
If you're interested, season 1 and 2 are pretty great stuff. Seasons 3-5 vary greatly in quality but generally end up being entertaining overall with some big dips. Ignore anything after 5 because it's almost universally shit, save for a few certain episodes that aren't good enough to sit through the bullshit. Season 5 has a pretty good ending anyway.
>>
>>53094859
I suppose that works, thanks!
>>
>>53094326
How do I keep rolling 1's.

21. Shin Megami Tensei

- Background: Modern Magician
- Modern Magician Perks: Polymath <Free>, Terminal Networker <Discount, 900 left>, Ninth Circle Sorcery <Discount, 700 left>, Demonic Infusion {Hybrid w/Ibaraki Doji} <Discount, 400 left>
- General Perks: Theme Music <Free>
- Items: Magic Bottle <Free>, Soma <Discount, 300 left>
- Companions: Companion Import {The Magician Girls} <0 left>
====================
- Dark Magician Girl: Modern Magician, Polymath <Free>, Terminal Networker <Discount, 700 left>, Ninth Circle Sorcery <Discount, 500 left>, Kugutsu Magic <400 left>, The Storm's Eye <0 left>
- Berry Magician Girl: Modern Magician, Polymath <Free>, Terminal Networker <Discount, 700 left>, Ninth Circle Sorcery <Discount, 500 left>, Kugutsu Magic <400 left>, The Storm's Eye <0 left>
- Lemon Magician Girl: Modern Magician, Polymath <Free>, Terminal Networker <Discount, 700 left>, Ninth Circle Sorcery <Discount, 500 left>, Kugutsu Magic <400 left>, The Storm's Eye <0 left>
- Apple Magician Girl: Modern Magician, Polymath <Free>, Terminal Networker <Discount, 700 left>, Ninth Circle Sorcery <Discount, 500 left>, Kugutsu Magic <400 left>, The Storm's Eye <0 left>
- Chocolate Magician Girl: Modern Magician, Polymath <Free>, Terminal Networker <Discount, 700 left>, Ninth Circle Sorcery <Discount, 500 left>, Kugutsu Magic <400 left>, The Storm's Eye <0 left>
- Kiwi Magician Girl: Modern Magician, Polymath <Free>, Terminal Networker <Discount, 700 left>, Ninth Circle Sorcery <Discount, 500 left>, Kugutsu Magic <400 left>, The Storm's Eye <0 left>
====================
- Future: ???

>Plum here. I did something I think I shouldn't have. I say that because I have horns now.
>Also... everything's gone completely insane.
>If you don't hear from me or any of the others in a month... tell everyone I'm sorry.

>Roll for survival?
>>
>>53091694
The Ender. A enchanted harpoon that is imbued with imperative improvement from Worm with corrosive touch and fleccette. Along with Spellbinder some entropy from shadow ops. Along with stuff to make sure it hits.
>>
File: JC14.png (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.png
625KB, 1920x1080px
>>53094738
Oh cool!

>personas get stronger from being locked alone in a small room somewhere

But kind of sad.

Thanks anyway.

>>53094731
Other than the ones I mentioned-Odin's my second ever pod buddy after Jibril. Way back right before the bad old days started, we were roughly in the same boat: Controversial oddballs with a hardcore dedication for order at any cost. He sponsored me while the other Aesir grumbled about my lack of martial honor, I saved his life at Ragnarok and ever since then he's one of the few entities I can call my bro out there.

I've always imagined him as like Liam Neeson. Ian McShane in the American Gods TV series is doing a fine job so far, though

Also, Five Days Darkness. Shit's awkward because HE likes the sun and he knows I know he plots around me sometimes on his behalf, but he's had a hard life so-I get that it's nothing personal. I hooked him up with Erembour. They're a cute couple.

I went out with Hecate for a while after we bonded over witchcraft. And out of the Daedra, I summon Azura and Nocturnal the most for old times' sake.

The Monkey King-the original one-is pretty cool. I mean mostly I ended up picking up the pieces he trashed, but I smoothed things over with the other pilgrims when he got in trouble; it's kind of an opposites attract thing?

Of my companions-I gave Brigid a big peptalk in Age of Ice, and she became a goddess after killing her mother. So we're pretty close. I also helped literally put Ashunera back together. She gets along well with Elune, who I met after a /wild/ night in the Emerald Dream I still don't entirely remember.

Does Morrigan (the succubus) count as divine?

Oh, and I occasionally summon the Great Ones/Horrorterrors on request to give them Mortal Studies 101 classes, just to help them interact with lesser lifeforms more safely.

I'm missing quite a few, but yeah. For better or worse, I'm (in)famous in the divine community.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
Howdy /JC! How have things been?

I've just recently randomly rolled into World Seed, an IP I have little to no knowledge in, so I've been looking through some stuff and still have a few questions. I hope that you guys can help with them.

How large can a Druid's Grove get? Is it limited to Earth sized or is that just the largest planetoid you can make? The heck is a Time Moose? Can I buy multiple Rings of Cultivation? If I can do so then may I stack their effects? How long till the dragons that tank an orbital strike, from the start of the Jump?
>>
File: JC28.jpg (23KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC28.jpg
23KB, 704x400px
>>53094943
>iterative improvement with fleccette

Oof, that's nasty. D'you have anything to stop it from penetrating too hard once it improves, or d'you figure improvement comes with the mechanism that stops projectiles from shooting all the way through the earth or something?

>>53094788
Okay so people have mostly spelled it out but to go from beginning to end:

Seasons 1-4 were straightup horror movie stuff. There was survival, desperate struggle-the sort of shit you dont' really need to care about powerlevels for. The bad guys are seen as a danger more because they're terrible people, and apocalyptic plots tend to be implied.

The powerleveling started around Season 5. They couldn't think of a way to dispose of stuff like the Four Horsemen or archangels impressively, so-you end up with these assholes in corduroy winning against things alleged to ruin civilisations. It just got worse when they started expanding into other mythologies-most of which were wiped out in one encounter by Lucifer. Who is the current season's jobber.

Then there's the inconsistencies. First souls could be tortured into demons (which can be destroyed), then Death says they're indestructible, and by Season 11 enough of them together makes a damn spirit bomb.

Sometimes the fixes are worse than the problems. Angels went from being eldritch abominations clothed in human flesh to asshole pushovers, until they had to justify that by having Metatron make them all fall from Heaven. Conversely in the later seasons DEMONS seem to powerlevel based on POPULARITY. There's some nobody who's the king of hell mostly because viewers think he's hilarious, even though realistically he shouldn't even be alive right now.

Oh, and Lucifer has gone from unknowable evil, to charismatic rebel, to lonely child who eventually reconciles with his dad-and he's currently a literal bratty child throwing a temper tantrum.

Basically, the writers forgot what they were even supposed to be writing about after a while.
>>
>>53095116
Sting has no actual mechanism to stop the projectiles. Rather, the transition to a hyper-dimensional super weapon is temporary. Since Flechette's powers give her perfect timing as a side effect, she just sets the amount of charge to infuse into the weapon to wear off just after it's passed through the target. Of when it's just partway through the target, if she wants to embed something like when she's firing grappling anchors.
>>
>>53095116
The power was altered slighty as its more of a delivery system for raw entropy. Im constantly adding things to make sure it only effects its target. And doesnt rot the world away when fired.
>>
>>53091694
I've got a fair number of them, from the groinsaw that can cut through literally anything,the grenade launcher that Explodes with literally the force of The Big Bang,the little gizmo on my Wrist that constantly produces soft copper wire for me to twist into art to maintain my perfect Defense at all times, having all three of my Bodies assume my war form throwing two of them on both sides of the enemy and then having them both grapple my opponent and activate sapient singularity from LoT Simultaneously,Activating all of my super modes at once,the classic "Chesnaught used Spiky Shield",the classic "Chesnaught used Pain Split" , throwing a conceptually damaging noble phantasm at it, using my ultimate technique:Breathing on the Black Mirror,having mother box devise a custom spell to fix it,having caped baldy seriously punch it,the Hellclaw Boots from exalted the infernals+fashion from high school of the dead+holy empowerment from Helsing combo,firing up the old Jovian pattern nova Cannon
>>
>>53094833
>>53094845
>>53094855
>>53095116
Okay, so what I'm getting out of this, is that the power level nonsense is basically all unsubstantiated hype caused by bad writing?
>>
>>53095232

Pretty much.

Early seasons of Supernatural were pretty much "Buffy the Vampire Slayer goes on a Roadtrip". So the power levels were "street level supers VS occult horrors" and the "ancient demon horrors" with vague but possibly-Lovecraftian powers were end of season events.

Later seasons turned into fanfiction.
>>
File: heavensanon.jpg (100KB, 735x489px) Image search: [Google]
heavensanon.jpg
100KB, 735x489px
>>53094731
In stark contrast to every chain I've had ever, where the benefactor is actively malicious or incredibly apathetic, my Jumper considers them a friend. The feeling is reciprocated enough that the benefactor does consider their well-being important, hence why most jumps have been relatively light on danger or escalation so far. The drawbacks and builds are something she has no real control over, though, and her cosmic power is limited by the fact dimensions tend to crack like eggs when she manifests in them. Hence why she sits in the void where the Warehouse is, all the time.

Jumper!Decade and The Benefactor are not an OTP, god damn it.
>>53091197
Oh, trust me. It will be MUCH sooner than that. Though Exalted won't be featured in the chain again for a while, since I'm doing a steady progression in terms of power and danger.
>>
>>53095276

*"street level vigilantes VS occult horrors"
>>
>>53095285
>Jumper!Decade and The Benefactor are not an OTP, god damn it.
Yeah, sure, and you've never destroyed any moons.
>>
>>53091245
You could be Gamera in the Godzilla the Series jump.
>>
File: 1486543587504.png (649KB, 636x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486543587504.png
649KB, 636x720px
>>53095317
Decade hasn't!

Yet. Some legends never die.
>>
File: tzeentch P O T O F G R E E D.jpg (191KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
tzeentch P O T O F G R E E D.jpg
191KB, 623x414px
>>53094916
Should I just go ahead and roll, or?
>>
>>53095412
Replace the empty roll spot with Supernatural
>>
File: 2spooky4mei.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4mei.gif
1MB, 360x202px
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>53095513
So we're fine in SMT? Alright.

>>53094916
>1. Supernatural
>2. Kill La Kill
>3. Nichijou
>4. Eclipse Phase
>5. Legend of Mana
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:
>>
>>53095116
Don't forget about God's older sister "Darkness" fell in love with Sam Winchester.
>>
>>53095412
>>53095539
You...SHOULD be fine, unless you run into one of the major players. Just try and avoid gaining Lucifer or YHVH's attention, because they're bad news bears.

Also, you and your companions will probably be scarred for life after all the horrors you'll witness there.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>53095563
Actually-DEAN was the one she snogged. Sam is the fangirls' pure yaoifu who can only be ravaged by other men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trv6RcY6oNU

>>53095232
Broadly speaking, yes. It may help to think of 90% of the supernatural beings to either basically be Piller Men but less flexile, who are also Stand users. Or smoke of varying colours and consistency that has to possess people to do stuff.
>>
File: shitpile.gif (4MB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
shitpile.gif
4MB, 480x340px
>>53095563
>tfw I realize I forgot to jump Supernatural
>tfw I start looking at episode summaries
>tfw god has a sister
>tfw I accidentally looked at a tumblr and winchestercest is a thing

Am I allowed to go full villain? Will I get in trouble if I kill the universe here?
>>
Why is the Final Fantasy - Mystic Quest Gauntlet in the upload folder? The last time it was posted the opinion was pretty split on whether to allow it or not.
>>
>>53095719
'cause shitposting.
>>
>>53095722
Man, /jc/ makes even shitposting look bad.
>>
>>53094480
It's actually based on something in the game. Here's something that might help you fanwank:

http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Upgrades_in_Saints_Row_IV

It's, uh, inconsistent, but it's generally not exponential. The ammo upgrades are probably the most consistent, which is basically just the initial value times however many times you've trained
>>
File: Heavens Drill.jpg (86KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Heavens Drill.jpg
86KB, 750x1000px
>>53095703
>Am I allowed to go full villain? Will I get in trouble if I kill the universe here?

Do it, be a hero!
>>
>>53095794
It's really saying something when it is potentially more heroic to end the world than save it.
>>
>>53095811
This got mentioned a few days ago, IIRC. Two thirds of the shit that happens is either their fault or requires them for some reason.

So yes. Save the world by murdering the winchesters.
>>
>>53095838
So God is missing, right? Is it cheating if I pull out the water mirror and call him up to ask him what the fuck he's doing instead of taking care of his toys? Or would that evolve him to BBEG wanting to destroy the universe or something?
>>
File: When the Spooky Music Plays.png (450KB, 960x602px) Image search: [Google]
When the Spooky Music Plays.png
450KB, 960x602px
Jumpers, what's your jam?
>>
File: kurusu akira.png (212KB, 875x914px) Image search: [Google]
kurusu akira.png
212KB, 875x914px
how bad of an idea is it to go into Superman's mind palace in Injustice and stealing his treasure to deal with him?
>>
>>53095888

https://soundcloud.com/dicksoak/fasten-your-setbelt-kiddies
>>
>>53095855
Chuck is just lazy, IIRC. But, not an expert so eh.
>>
>>53095901
You should definitely do it.
>>
>>53095888
https://youtu.be/-nC5TBv3sfU
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>53095855
Well...no. But uh, it wouldn't help because the reason why he's not doing anything is because he's literally given up on the whole mess. He basically just peaced out after the apocalypse.

Well...except not really and he handed Metatron a sneak peak of sorts for the road ahead that made him cry right before he stepped in to save the boys, but then he runs off with Amara so. Yeah.

>>53095888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zA1jRmAYfU

>>53095901
On the one hand Kryptonians have no truck with magic, so-super effective?

On the other hand, Clark has been a REALLY big mess of issues what with pissing off a lot of old friends ever since Lois died so-expect a fairly large boss dungeon marathon thing.
>>
>>53096085
So it's just a matter of lazy writing then. Duly noted.
>>
>>53096085
Ugh, you're such a fucking wanker, a blight upon both threads.
>>
File: jc25.png (49KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
jc25.png
49KB, 1280x800px
>>53095152
I always thought of the fading away thing as the stopping mechanism.

That does remind me though-Scrub, Labyrinth and Flechette's powers somehow combining to make a hole into Earth Aleph always felt like a bit of an asspull.

Well, moreso than usual.
>>
Is there any way to merge magic systems without conjoined conjures?
>>
Also, I feel compelled to point out that killing the Winchester's wouldn't actually solve things at all. The first thing an angel does in the show is drag Dean out of hella and ressurect him. Heaven's just going to rezz them so they can get on with the apocalypse.
>>
>>53096362
I Cheat from Justice League Dark
>>
>>53096362
There's always I Cheat from JLD... but that's kind of a scummy thing to use.
>>
>>53096391
Why? Why is it scummy?
>>
File: cooter2.jpg (798KB, 2670x1802px) Image search: [Google]
cooter2.jpg
798KB, 2670x1802px
>>53095285
But you are going to hit them square in the Cooter right?
>>
>>53096408
Oh man, where do I begin? Alright, gimme a sec...
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>53091694
I have a couple. The two primary trump cards are The Sword, a weapon I have been working on for my entire chain. And the fact that I have purchased or learned in-universe almost every "super mode" available in /jc/, I turn them all at once and gain an utterly insane boost to my strength and speed, meanwhile my regeneration takes care of most of the whole 'super mode rips your body apart' thing.

>>53094731
I go out of my way to befriend any incarnation of Death I can, unless they are an asshole. Mostly because I collect them, so they can watch my adventures with the Benefactor. Outside of that? Yeah, a couple. Thor in Marvel comes to mind, especially in MCU. As does Okami-Amaterasu. I also got Conky off his X-box addiction, and helped with his depression.

>>53095333
He will, eventually.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>53074062
3. Person of Interest
Age 32
Drop In
Watchful
Surveilance
Ghost (800)
No Killing (600)
Timing (500)
Improbably Good Aim (300)
Stunt Driver (200)
High Pain Threshold (100)
Job Offer
Social Security Number
Gun
Cellphone
Bulletproof Vest
Penthouse
Nice Suit (50)
Friends- Import Suyin (0)

Suyin:
Ex-Secret Operative
Job Offer
Military Combat Trained
I'm Not Going To Threaten To Kill You. I'm Going To Kill You
Spook (200)
Improbably Good Aim (100)
Affably Evil (0)
SSN
Gun
Cellphone
Nice Suit
Penthouse

So, we ended up throwing our lot in with the main characters right off the bat by taking Job Offer, but we should be fine; we should be able to stop the Samaritan from coming online with our foreknowledge, and in any case having a shapeshifting abomination of nature on our team should speed things up considerably.

"Hey, do you have any understudies or anything like that who could possibly have constructed a similar AI, only without as much care as you did in ensuring it doesn't go bat-shit? Can we pay them a visit?"

After that, I guess we just stop murderers with the help of our friendly neighborhood near-omniscient AI.

Going to need a new 5, but I'll go ahead and roll anyway.

1. Food Fight
2. Fallen London
3. LOTR
4. Boktai
6. Ranma 1/2
7. Sitcom
8. Legend of Spyro
>>
>>53096486
R type
Supernatural
>>
File: JC11.jpg (23KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
JC11.jpg
23KB, 810x539px
>>53096371
The apocalypse? Pffft. The apocalypse is smalltime compared to what shit they wreck down the line. Just wait until, say, Metatron finishes causing every angel to fall from heaven-

>somehow accidentlaly bully Cas into trying to become God
>murder a shitton of mythological beings just to make one weapon that was replaced with borax in the end
>Played by Metatron like a damn fiddle, so he can take revenge on heaven and rule the world
>Free Lucifer, the guy they sacrificed almost everything to seal. Surprise surprise, his redemption doesn't stick and he throws a shitfit right after God leaves with his sis
>Dean murders best character because m-muh Sammie AFTER SAM WAS WILLING TO LET HIMSELF BE SEALED TO PREVENT ANOTHER END OF THE WORLD
>Related, Sam being a shitty bearer of Cain's curse directly led to the above

The only good thing about their rampages is by season 12, the supernatural communtiy is so thinned out the current bad guys are the British.

Oh, people are making a fuss about Lucifer's babby-but we all saw how easy a nephilim goes down. And it's not even confirmed evil. It'll be lucky to live long enough to be a plot device right before it's never relevant again.

>>53096431
Oh man, you shouldn't hit cooters. Cooters bite like a motherfucker. It's like a gater's bite strength concentrated into one big hook
>>
>>53096486
Bitch, you thought you could escape justice? You thought you could just fall asleep and put the past behind you?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53062107/#53074338

No, we're going to hold you accountable for Power Combinations.
>>
File: 1472689791397.gif (4MB, 350x201px) Image search: [Google]
1472689791397.gif
4MB, 350x201px
>>53096563
>>53096431
I'mma do it.
>>
>>53096571
>we're

Nah. What're you even trying to prove? That you have anything close to friends?

You're alone, anon.

You've always been alone.
>>
File: cooter4.jpg (85KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
cooter4.jpg
85KB, 800x531px
>>53096602
go forth and realize your destiny!
>>
>>53096571
>escape justice
You're so over the top sometimes it's actually hilarious.
>>
>>53096432
You've had a lot of seconds...
>>
>>53096602
Dio, you dick.
>>
>>53096641
How majestic.
>>
>>53096563
>The only good thing about their rampages is by season 12, the supernatural communtiy is so thinned out the current bad guys are the British.
Wut
>>
>>53096667
More then 900, in fact.
>>
>>53096693
But not more than 9000, apparently.
>>
>>53096685
Men of Letters branch.

Because despite working with demons, witches and worse apparently the Winchesters have some hangups about working with a foreign monster hunter branch. To be fair, one of their agents did hold Sam at gunpoint for a while.
>>
File: solar beam.gif (539KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
solar beam.gif
539KB, 500x240px
>>53095539
>>53095650
22. Eclipse Phase

- Origin: Drop-In <Free>
- Skill Packages: Biohacker Package, Linguistics Package, Academics Package
- General Perks: Forking <Free>, Resleeving <Free>
- Drop-In Perks: Missing Time <Free>, Blueprint Designer <Discount, 900 left>, Hardened <Discount, 700 left>, Primacy <Discount, 400 left>
- Other Perks: Motivations {+Get Back to Endymion Academy, +Study Magic, +Keep the Magician Girls Happy} <200 left>
- Morphs/Augmentations {+600}: Infomorph <Free>, The Basics <Free>, Jumper-Grade Cortical Stack <400 left>, Bodymod Biomorph <Free>, Immunization Mods, Tier 4 <200 left>
- Items: Muse <Free>, Light Vacsuit <Free>, AR Masking Software <Free>, Ego Bridge <Discount, 100 left>, Morph Genetics Library <Discount, -100 left>
- Drawbacks: Muse-Ic To Your Ears <0 left>
- Future: ???

>Bulbasaur here. I'll be doing the journal this time.
>Plum did something to herself. She's really hurting after the last place. She didn't tell me much, but the others are just as bad.
>I really wanna help. But this disembodied voice keeps giving them bad advice.
>They're always sad, and that's when they're not sleeping. I don't know what to do. But I gotta keep trying.
>Back in Treasure Town, Plum was there for me whenever anything went wrong. So now I'll be here for her! I promise, Plum. I'm gonna help you! I'm gonna get your smile back, no matter what I have to fight to get it!

>1. Supernatural
>2. Kill La Kill
>3. Nichijou
>4.
>5. Legend of Mana
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:

Need a new 4.
>>
So, where's the best early jump to get shrinking magic/tech/whatever? I need it to get things through my tiny-ass Warehouse Portal.
>>
>>53096759
Generic Children's Television. A chat with Mr. Rogers and some fun with the Muppets should help.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>53096773
>1. Supernatural
>2. Kill La Kill
>3. Nichijou
>4. Generic Children's Television
>5. Legend of Mana
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:
>>
>>53096787
>Legend of Mana
I'm not very familiar with that setting, but I think it's pretty nice overall.

Take JoJo as a replacement.
>>
Would Power Armour from Saints Row jump would help me to survive Mortal Gauntlet with Solar and Lunar girls ?
>>
>>53091694
Well, at this point I have a few. There's The Armor, which is basically a really powerful suit of power armor that's had almost every bit of tech I could get my hands on integrated into it. There's The Cloak, which at this point is pretty much impervious to almost all damage, and makes me really stealthy as well. It's only susceptible to blunt force, and even then it takes a lot to even slightly damage me. The Sword, which cuts through pretty much anything I want it to cut and can channel pretty much any kind of energy that I can use. It also forms from the Cloak, so it's a trade-off between almost-perfect defense and awesome offense. And then there's the Armory, my firearms that I always keep with my suit at all times: twin pistols, shotgun, sniper rifle, assault rifle, and an RPG launcher. Upgraded wherever I can, and I used the Guns, Guns, Guns item in the Gamer as an import to make them able to just get stronger on their own.
>>
>>53096862
>gauntlet
Don't you lose access to your items in those as well?
>>
>>53096480
>The Sword

>>53096871
>The Armor
>The Cloak
>The Sword

C'mon, guys, really? At least call it something like "Anon's Panoply" or "Sword 2.1.3".
>>
>>53096878
If you pay 100 cp you can import one armor or weapon.
>>
>>53096878
You can import a weapon/set of armor into the Mortals Gauntlet.
>>
>>53096362
Overlord iirc has a perk to translate spells from one system to another. Not what you want but it might help.
>>
>>53096911
I suck at naming things, I acknowledged this long ago. My sword deserves a name, but I've never found, or had suggested, a name I liked. So, The Sword.
>>
>>53096922
>>53096924
Oh, okay. In that case, yeah, it would definitely help.
>>
>>53096911
I just really suck at coming up with names. I'm not a creative man.
>>
>>53096937
Call it "The Jedgment".
>>
>>53096862
Probably, it is good power armor and provides the full suite of super powers from the game. Should be fine unless you fight any solars or elder dragonblooded, both of which you should be avoiding like the plague anyway.
>>
File: JC16.jpg (248KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
JC16.jpg
248KB, 1200x1600px
>>53096911
I kinda dig it-nothing breaks the mood like having to explain to someone that no, it's not the Arse Megiddo. It's the ARS Megiddo. It's latin for art, blah blah blah. Point is, it sounds like a butt instead of an apocalypse scythe anywhere that isn't a Blazblue-like seting. At this point, I just flare the words ARS MEGIDDO: APOCALYPSE NOW in my anima if I end up having to challenge someone with it. Or just the words BIG SKY SMASH KNIFE in less civilised settings.

But sword? Everyone knows what a sword is.

Although mine only has a fancy name because the forge from Jade Empire gives it bonuses for having one.
>>
>>53097042
>>53096953
What if I import it earlier to Metroid, Infinite Stratos and Warframe ?
>>
>>53097041
>Jedge not, lest ye be jedged.
DESU, that's a bit too silly.
>>
>>53096862
Yes,it would help a great deal. But also think about being a God/Ghost/Demon blooded or Half Caste. In addition to having access to their parents charms they also often have some damn good mutations.

Not enough to make up the difference between you and a Dragonblooded but enough to give you a fair chance against a less powerful one if they show up when you aren't wearing your power armor.
>>
>>53097134
Saints Row power armor on its own will deal with any threat that you don't want to be noping the fuck away from regardless of your equipment.

The few enemies that could deal with you in that armor could probably deal with you regardless of what you are wearing, that said importing it into IS or Metroid would let you summon it which is great. You don't want to be caught without the armor on.
>>
File: Destroy.jpg (105KB, 512x567px) Image search: [Google]
Destroy.jpg
105KB, 512x567px
>>53096571
You're such a shitposter that I'm going to just do this:
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53062107/#53074772
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53062107/#53074676
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53062107/#q53074568

The conversation you want to jump off from is so done it hurt.
>>
>>53097156
>>53097203
Which perks you would take ?
>>
>>53097231
I just imagined him putting on a homemade sentai mask and doing some poses before posting about justice
>>
>>53097239
Well, not him, but the Light capstone option is nice, for surviving in the Wyld and such.
>>
>>53097274
Does anyone have that .gif/.webm of that Kamen Rider villain kicking chairs?
>>
Is there a proper chronological order for the Fire Emblem jumps?
>>
File: FE General Timeline.png (372KB, 1280x628px) Image search: [Google]
FE General Timeline.png
372KB, 1280x628px
>>53097326
This is the closest thing we have to it.
>>
>>53097239
Anon's plan for surviving Exalted Mortals while caring for Solar and Lunar Daughterus

Before the gauntlet train in a variety of survival and combat skills so they stay with you while depowered, combined with your origin memories this should let you survive in the world with a reasonable degree of success.

Start in or quickly travel to Great Forks or somewhere else that is at least neutral to Celestial Exalted, do not under any circumstances start on the blessed isle; you can acquire protection, resources, and training for the girls in exchange for work.

Additionally I personally would became a God-Blooded for the Mutations/charms and get the terrestrial martial arts perk, this is not extremely important but it will give you capabilities beyond your armor and let you teach the girls some valuable stuff.
>>
>>53097404
Not that guy but I do now have a question. Would a Kamen Rider Belt count as armor or a weapon?
>>
>>53097445
Probably armor but you should ask Gaunlet about that.
>>
>>53097239
>>53097404
Additionally (because I somehow forgot to put in the important parts about power armor selection) make sure the power armor you bring in does not require any maintenance or fuel, for this reason I would suggest importing a suit into USM as a symbiote so that it won't need either and is stored in your body for easy access.
>>
>>53097239

I went Full Lintha.

With the bandits drawback, you're never far away from a (somewhat) morally acceptable snack, to deal with the unfortunate cannibalism problem.

Being Essence 5 helps a lot - especially with access to Kimbery Charms.

An E5 Lintha, with Warrior Engrams, Shogun, Thaumaturgy, The Forgotten Blade, Grail and Gunzosha's Choice+Armour is pretty well set to survive the (many) drawbacks taken. There're a few other bits that help, but those're the most notable parts.

For the most part, in lands where the Lintha features are not known, you pass yourself off as being a mortal with strong water-aspect Breeding. Thaumaturgy, magitech and mutation can provide some help disguising yourself, the Grail lets you constantly build up a mote reserve and offers excellent emergency healing, power armour and Shogun give you excellent passive protection...

All that said, it's a build that's really in for Interesting Times, because the drawback scenarios are mostly pretty neat.
>>
Is the K-On jump 3 years or 10?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
Heading off to work but I just wanted to post these.

>>53097404
I'd need to see your full build but this looks solid.

>>53097445
>>53097469
Yeah counts as armor. Power armor counts as armor too even though both of them improve one's strength. The funny thing is that most Dragonblood Exalted tend to be arrogant enough to allow you to get a hit in so you miiiiight be able paste one of them because Kamen Rider's hit fucking heavy (1-5 tons of force if I'm remembering right), but then again you might not as Dragonblood Exalted are often taught Five Dragon's, which is kinda subpar in a few ways but has a fairly nice soak modifier.

Still power armor in general is a solid choice, bringing an Shellcaster (Metroid's basic arm-cannon is either this or a Grand version) to a fight is a solid choice.

>>53097537
Symbiote is great idea as it'll help with the whole blending in thing, just make sure it's not a companion import, they get a human form and can't help you out.

>>53097592
Lintha-Anon? Is that you?

Sounds like you had fun making your build!
>>
>>53097656
>Symbiote is great idea as it'll help with the whole blending in thing, just make sure it's not a companion import, they get a human form and can't help you out.
Definitely importing it as an armor, not importing anyone as a normal companion because I don't think any of mine would do too well without their powers.
>>
>>53097656
Question for either before you go or when you get back, is the Secret Power Slumbering about 5 motes? 1 quarter of a middling enlightened mortal's essence pool and the only even fourth that can be divided?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>53097720
Not a problem I just remembered talking to someone and them being confused at what would happen if they imported something that was both a Companion and a Sword into both things at the same time.

>>53097811
I think https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S49692913#p49694311 this is where I did the math myself. You might wanna look into it.
>>
>>53097326
Well...not all fire emblem games take place in the same universe. You could make the argument that Jugdral and Archanea/Valentia take place in the same universe, with Judgral taking place a LOOOONG time before Archanea happened.

Fates also may or may not be taking place before or after Awakening, and it may or may not be taking place in the original Fire Emblem world (Fates is like. Fucking weird and the details are frustratingly scarce. We don't even have a name for the continent it takes place on.) even long before Jugdral and Archanea. >>53097395 is correct in that regards. Fire Emblem Elibe gives you an option to stay for both games, and so does Geneaology of the Holy War.

Magvel (Which is what Sacred Stones takes place on) is also in it's own universe.
>>
>>53097873
That math is a bit off, god blooded(or other children of the mighty which would be needed for essence plethora) start at around 20-25 at E1 depending on their virtues and willpower. With a great deal of willpower a God Blooded could get 70 just from their base + pool boost charm at E3 without Sleeping Power Slumbering or Breeding 3.

Though Sleeping Power Slumbering is free for them so there is no reason for Children of the mighty not to take it.
>>
>>53097873
Breeding 3? Can God/Demon/Ghost blooded or half caste even take that background?
>>
File: Makers.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Makers.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>53091698
I realize you're probably off by now, but for future reference:

Somewhere around 60% as good, but over all of combat, summoning, magic, psionics, and skills, though you could instead choose to have two of those at 'nearly as good' and just have dabbled with the other three in the background (For example, a Summoner Warrior who knows some buff and healing magic, can light fires with psychic powers, and knows about occultism would probably be a decent Dabbler build, conceptually speaking.) They wouldn't be as good at summoning and fighting as an actual summoner warrior, but they lose... a little bit less for spreading out.

Really though, that tree's mainly oriented toward Jumpers who are going in /knowing/ that, as a Jumper, they can ignore the typical issues that people have and cheat their way to the top with stuff like training perks or whatever.
>>
>>53097873
Oh the cheat sheet, that is wrong. God/demon/ghost-blooded have a different essence pool chart than mortals.

E*5+Wp*2+sum of virtues, they always have more essence than a mortal at E1 and but theirs grows less drastically as their essence level grows.
>>
>>53097950
How does taking the Avatar drawback in Fire Emblem Fates interact with Heroes?
>>
How dangerous is the Castlevania jump?

Like, I get that it's a fairly basic sidescroller, that includes legions of pretty standard monsters from folklore, but how dangerous is it as a setting.

I mean that in the sense that, some settings are far more insane on paper than they are in gameplay form, like how Touhou is composed of numerous reality warpers, and yet the fights always somehow break down into theoretically survivable bullet patterns.

I know that Castlevania gets pretty anime in the later games, so I wanted to know if the threat level had arbitrarily skyrocketed during that transition.
>>
>>53098019
Nope, it's noted as one of the backgrounds unavailable to mortals.

Dragon-Touched as Terrestrial Half-Caste might be able to take it, but those couldn't get Essence Plethora.
>>
File: EXTREME THINK.jpg (37KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
EXTREME THINK.jpg
37KB, 640x631px
>>53098124
I am slightly inebriated while typing this, so mind any errors while I post.

I did not write Fire Emblem Fates, however I am sure that for Heroes your version of the characters would notice you if you summoned them and they may or may not be pissed or overjoyed to see you again depending on what you did, while other versions of the characters would not recognize you because their Corrin is different.

I ascribe by the theory that you summon up fire emblem chars from different variations of worlds.
>>
>>53098210
Perhaps he meant to put the terrestrial equivalent to Essence Plethora instead? Though it would also work out fine (or better) if it was a Whatever Blooded with a mutation that increased their essence pool instead of Breeding.
>>
>>53097656
I can beat that,
God-Blooded with average virtues and base willpower have 34 motes at E3 + 30 for Essence Plethora*3 + 7 motes for Sleeping Power Slumbering + 16 for the best pool expanding mutation that a God-Blooded can have.

Total: 87, they could be as high as 108 if they had maxed willpower and virtues. Though that kind of willpower would require OOC perks and those virtues would really suck to have.
>>
>>53098254
The only terrestrial equivalent is an Essence 5 charm that increases your personal pool by an amount equal to the Magnitude of Dragon-Blooded descendants you have, and peripheral motes equal to twice that.

So, unless he's assuming depowered jumper somehow fathered more than 10,000 children who Exalted as Dragon-Blooded...
>>
>>53098352
Whoops meant to reply to,
>>53097873
>I think https://warosu.org/tg/thread/S49692913#p49694311 this is where I did the math myself. You might wanna look into it.

though it is the right person at least.
>>
>>53098360
Oh right, I forgot that terrestrials don't have any of the 10 mote pool expansion charms that other essence users have.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>53096486
4. LOTR
Bree
Age 21
Human
Forestry
Blood of Kings (700)
Mental Fortitude (500)
Fighting Skills (400)
Horsemanship (300)
Elven Grace (200)
Famous Sword (0)
Artifact of Legend- Famous Sword (-150)
Master Armor (-250)
Elven Cloak (-350)
Lembas Bread (-400)
Out of the Frying Pan, Taste of the Valinor (0)

As much as I would've liked to have joined up with the Fellowship right away, I'm pretty sure that Suyin, as a shoggoth, would be vulnerable to being corrupted by the Ring. So instead we traveled adjacent to them; far enough away that the Ring couldn't corrupt us or attract additional attention their way, but close enough so that we could join up with them once Frodo and Sam split off from the main group (travelling the long way in some instances, such as not going through Moria).

Afterwards, we helped contribute to the rest of the Fellowship's efforts, including participation in the battles at Helm's Deep and Pelennor Fields.

>>53096509
Thanks for the Jumps; I'm going to hold off on R-Type for now though since it's a bit too powerful for where I'm at now.

1. Food Fight
2. Fallen London
4. Boktai
5. Supernatural
6. Ranma 1/2
7. Sitcom
8. Legend of Spyro
>>
>>53094731
Well, I'm usually in very friendly terms with the lords of the different hells around the multiverse, various kinds of high-end demons and some gods related to my area of expertise (mostly trading and craftsmanship). It should also should be noted that my divine progenitors, Styx and Nyarlathotep, usually put me in very good terms with divine and cosmic creatures of their same nature.

I'm also on a current long-term plan to befriend the Chaos gods in the new Warhammer Fantasy jumps.
>>
File: Fuck These Plastic Chairs.webm (828KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck These Plastic Chairs.webm
828KB, 640x360px
>>53097295
IT'S A LITTLE LATE BUT I GOT YOU COVERED, SEMPAI
>>
Wouldn't the best way to go about Mortal Gaunlet be to first go to Creation in another jump, gather allies and create a stash of equipment, then take Mortal Gauntlet with the continuity drawback and use your existing infrastructure?
>>
>>53098352
There is a perk in the gauntlet that increases willpower slightly, since that is probably about 1 dot this can have another 2 motes added through in jump means.

Also that 7 motes for Sleeping Power Slumbering appears to be 30 mote base mortal maximum/4 rounded down. This means that for a E3 godblooded with 36 motes it could be a 9 mote boost instead.

Total in jump motes, 91
>>
>>53098545
True but the nature of the gauntlet means you'll still face the issues of the gauntlet and to be honest the stuff you would probably stash would be power armor which you could import instead.
>>
>>53098545
Does it even have a continuity drawback, tho? I was pretty sure that both it and Dragonblooded were the ones that didn't.
>>
>>53098534
THANKS, KOUHAI
>>
>>53098545
And if you really wanted to be a cheeky fucker, you could use Deal With The Devil to temporarily give all of your powers and abilities to someone else in the jump on the condition that they return to you after a certain amount of time that will only pass after you enter the gauntlet.

>>53098604
It does have one, I just checked.
>>
Before a certain namefag ruins the whole setting, are there any individual MCU properties that would make for decent jumps?
>>
>>53098677
>Pic Related
>>
>>53098677
Sure, go make one for Agents of Shield and go away until you're done.
>>
>>53098691
>>53098696
WHY DO YOU IDIOTS KEEP REPLYING
>>
>>53098677
That's like saying that Arrow and The Flash should have separate jumps, though.
>>
>>53098719
Because it's page 11 and I had a funny picture to use.
>>
File: cat hugs.gif (339KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
cat hugs.gif
339KB, 346x346px
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>53096787
>>53096822
23. Legend of Mana

- Race: Human <Free>
- General Skills: Abilities and Techniques <Free>, Synchronize {Health Regen} <Free>, Green Thumb <900 left>, The Path of the Blacksmith <700 left>, Tempering Tycoon <100 left>
- Gear: Starting Equipment <Free>
- Artifacts: Mailbox <Free>, Blacksmithy <0 left>
- Companions: Companion Import <Free>, Li'l Cactus <Free>

>Bulbasaur again. This Cacnea... creeps me out a little.
>Everyone else is slowly getting better. I heard Plum talk for the first time in a while.
>I gotta go - I think she's working on a sword.

>1. Supernatural
>2. Kill La Kill
>3. Nichijou
>4. Generic Children's Television
>5. JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
>6. R-Type
>7. Spice and Wolf

>Queue:
>>
>>53098765
Put Nanoha in the queue.
>>
File: jc32.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc32.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
On the subject of Creation-what would be a good way to fix the Jadeborn's fracturing into castes that ISN'T freeing the CRIPPLE? I've always found them beautiful, in spite of their unfortunate pedigree. And I feel the solution of just sloshing around EVO/Spiral Energy and Morass/Gaian Bastion-assisted Craft: Genesis at the problem lacks elegance somehow.

>>53097239
Well. It's...very embarrassing in hindsight but I grabbed a few thaumaturgy knicknacks and went full Faechild. Like, FULL full Faechild.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50625631/#50635565

My plan for survival boiled down to swindling my way across Nexus for a while with Glamour and glut myself on Virtues, then make a beeline on the first caravan to the nearest Bordermarch whenever anyone dangerous picks up my scent. I figured since everyone and their dog would best a mortal playing at normal Essence rules, I may as well play the entirely different game of Shaping combat.

I was a very, very, very bad influence on my kids, mostly because at any given moment I was walking around with a cloud of fairy narcotic magic. And also Secret.

I mean. This probably isn't a good build idea unless your combat doctrine includes swordfighting with your legs, addicting people so you can summon them or forming reality embolisms as a desperation move.
>>
Which is a better persona for NASTY CRIMEJUMPER, Sandiego or Moriarty?
>>
File: IMG_0980.png (346KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0980.png
346KB, 900x1100px
>>53098730
Oi, don't make me a target for shitlord mcshitnugget.
Thread posts: 494
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.