[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1477: Your Time is Ogre Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 437
Thread images: 77

File: 1442013359136.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53033447
>>
Whatever happened to Cenanon?
>>
File: Orc Cheerleader.jpg (87KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
Orc Cheerleader.jpg
87KB, 530x530px
>>53042012
Nah more like Pic Related. Be careful with this one, it's a little rough.
>>
>>53042431
Does it matter? Im glad that meme posting wanker is gone.

Remember, john cena can beat elder gods in a fist fight and the byzantine empire is a meme.
>>
File: Ogre Kingdoms.pdf (520KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ogre Kingdoms.pdf
520KB, 1x1px
Minor update.

Gorger is now 300cp.
Lore of the Great Maw is noted as being exclusive to Butchers.
Ogre Traits is noted as becoming an alt form afterwards.
>>
Which Jumps can begin with you waking up on a Beach? You could technically say any of them, given that most Jumps leave your exact starting location up to you, but do we have any Jumps with Scenarios or Drawbacks that explicitly start this way, or Jumps with a Beach as a starting location?
>>
>>53042463
I forgot about these memes actually, thanks for reminding me.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d816)

Jump topic for the jump thread!
>>
File: emprah nudes.jpg (26KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
emprah nudes.jpg
26KB, 480x269px
It was asked a few threads ago and I don't feel like it was satisfactorily answered: Is there a way to rise to and above the 'alpha plus' category as a Psyker?
>>
>>53042467
>Horde Hoard
So, uh, does this work if my armor is already gold (well, magic gold)? Or would I just need to coat it in gems then?
>>
>>53042566
You'd need to coat it in more gold. Or gems.
>>
>>53042543
Alpha Plus basically has no cap because it's the equivalent of "uncategorized."
>>
>>53042511
Advance Wars.
>>
>>53042511
>Advance Wars
It's a good jump if you want to become a "master" tactician.
>>
File: IMG_0584.jpg (76KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0584.jpg
76KB, 500x281px
>>53042511
>>53042638
>>53042641
>>
>>53042668
There is even a drawback for that
>>
>>53042574
Welp. Time to be the gaudiest mass of gold and gems then.
>>
Who would make for good companions in warhammer fantasy ogre or otherwise?
>>
>>53042511
>Advance Wars - 666
Background: CO
Drawbacks: HQStuck (+300)
Final Point Count: 1,300 CP
Perks:
-Andy’s Anthem (Free)
-Gimmick - Resource Saving (Free)
-We Can Do This
-Top Tier
-CO Power + Tag Power
-Dual Strike (400 CP)

... I'll be honest, I legitimately have no earthly idea what I'm doing.

I haven't even SEEN this game despite Google-diving multiple times until >>53042668
>>
>>53042603
How does my Alpha Chad reach such lofty gains Anon?
>>
>>53042467
Can you apply Making a Name for Yourself to all of the various Titles that you've gained from other Jumps? As in, the Perks that say "People will always refer to you or know you as this."
>>
>>53042775
eat souls
>>
>>53042839
No, just ones you earn by doing deeds after this. Won't work on titles you buy with CP, has to be one you get from some famous accomplishment you actually did.
>>
>>53042864
Can you work Gut Magic by eating Plants? Is it weakened in any way by this? If so, could this weakness be overcome by eating particularly dangerous, foul, and grisly Plants?
>>
>>53042923
I'd say it could work since you are eating, though obviously it'd be weaker by virtue of most plants being weak things. The effects of Gut Magic seem to be better the more dangerous the thing you eat and the more of it you eat. Eating a mouthful of motionless tree might let you work it but probably nothing impressive. Eating half of some giant venus flytrap? You're looking at some actual gas to fuel your magic there.
>>
>>53042484
Umineko has that as the Drop-in origin.
>>
>>53042484
Rust, Kamen Rider Kuugito
>>
>>53042484
Fire Emblem Heroes lets you appear on a beach in Altea.
>>
>>53042968
So this would work great with My Favorite Food from carnivores which gives you meat of anyghing you have killed in the past?
>>
If you have immunity to instant death effects, like Immune from Death Note or Ribbon from FFTA and you go to Harry Potter, do you no sell the basilisk's killing gaze, or do you get petrified like the people who saw it indirectly.
>>
>>53043364
... or do you no sell on direct eye contact but get petrified by indirect eye contact?
>>
>>53042484
I think the drawback for being a Queen sibling in Arrowverse starts with you washing up on the Island?
>>
>>53042467
So how does Warhammer Magic work, anyway?
>>
Other than the Darkhallow, are there any ascension or power up rituals around?
>>
>>53043364
Petrification is a status effect in FFTA.
>>
>>53043427
DnD dragons can become gods in a ritual that requires them amassing at least 100k gp of treasure in a hoarde then consuming it all in a ritual. More gold is better.
>>
>>53043609
Doesn't that require you to consume /everything/ you have? Would suck to have to do that as a jumper, consuming everything in your warehouse.
>>
>>53043427
Go to any norse setting and cut yourself a lot. It works good enough for certain namefags it can work for you.
>>
>>53043627
A dragon's horde isn't necessarily everything he owns. Some dragons have multiple hordes. The requirement just says you have to eat the whole horde instead of stopping at the 100k gp limit.
>>
>>53043627
Yes, well everything in your hoard. Warehouse may or may not count for it. Then again I know there are perks to get around paying full price for spells, maybe mix one of those in. I mean I dont think the dragons need to eat their land to make it work, just the money and such.
>>
>>53043627
It is possible to become a god in alterworld if you drink the blood of a boatload of existing gods then perform a deed large enough to make you famous across the entire world (in setting the mc kills an army of demons and sammael who has conqured the majority of 4 or 5 worlds.)
>>
>>53043663
So set aside a hoard's worth of random pricy expensive junk and- wait, how long of a time limit does it take to assert something as a "hoard"?
>>
>>53043427
I think there's a ritual Dragon Slayers can do in Fairy Tail where they bathe in the blood of a bunch of dragons and become a Super powerful dragon themselves. It's apparently how Acnologia was created, iirc.
>>
File: Questions.jpg (325KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
Questions.jpg
325KB, 1300x866px
Hey, thread.
Hope everyone's been keeping well.
Okay, I've got a question for y'all.

Do you use as a standby until the respective jump is complete use the Generic Exalted Jump from SB?
>>
>>53043835
What does that entail?
>>
>>53043902
No, and stop trying to start drama
>>
>>53043902
Nah, it's kind of terrible.
>>
>>53043923
Haven't seen it myself, didn't even know it was a thing, actually. What's terrible about it?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53043410
It's complicated... You see the core of most magic in Warhammer Fantasy is the Winds of Magic, the Winds blow down from the North, from the great chaos rift that is the source of all the worlds woes. These winds do not flow evenly, sometimes pouring down so thick that lesser wizards go mad, and sometimes so lightly all but the smallest spells are impossible.

Mage's who practice magic actively seem to agree the eight different winds, and their associated Lores are:

Hysh, the White Wind -- Lore of Light
Azyr, the Blue Wind -- Lore of the Heavens
Chamon, the Yellow Wind -- Lore of Metal
Ghyran, the Green Wind -- Lore of Life
Ghur, the Brown Wind -- Lore of Beasts
Aqshy, the Red Wind -- Lore of Fire
Ulgu, the Grey Wind -- Lore of Shadow
Shyish, the Purple Wind -- Lore of Death

Beyond these are a bunch of outliers which still depend on the Winds but aren't a part of the common practices, most of which are unique to a race like Gut Magic for Ogres and Da Great Green is for the Greenskins.
>>
>>53043909
Eh not as much as you may expect. Its basically the same as a forgotten realms god except you have to buy your worshippers with buffs and gifts because the world runs on mmo game logic. No worshippers means you wont have power to do anything.
>>
>>53043923
Hi, same guy as >>53043902, and yeah, it's not great, but would you use it as a temporary fix until the respective jump is made? Or would you just do without?

>>53043919
Bancho, just don't, okay. I don't need you of all people taking an innocent question and trying to accuse me of 'drama'.
>>
>>53043953
No I actually know that part. But what I can't find online is the actual mechanics of how the casting is done. Is it rituals? Incantations? Just willpower and knowledge?
>>
>>53043902
Nope. I got too many beefs with Brellin's dumb bullshit.

"Lawl, you get the formula and plans and metaphysical stronk of Autochthon to make your own Alchemical Exalted. For cheap."

And you know what he used as justification? The Red series from Young Justice. He couldn't even justify it with in-universe explanations, he had to go "But muh prior jump precedent."

Fuck that nonsense, not even touchin' it.

>>53043953
EXCELLENT, you're here.

I've been browsing MTG cards and I can't make any heads or tails. For the capstone-boosted Divine Intervention, are there any examples of "sub-Kami" you were drawing from for the idea, or is it just that?

Trying to find some inspiration and if there's nothing, I may have to wing it.
>>
>>53043902
I have been for Alchemicals, but I don't need to any more since Mir has picked it up.
It's not great, but having 5x essence is pretty neat. I really don't feel it's clear as to how Curseproof is supposed to interact with Clairty, if at all.
There are some pretty nice perks and I liked the scenarios.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>52929652
Jump 220 Ranma 1/2
https://pastebin.com/3ZJBfSF5
Highlights include: Sealspace filled with biju, a couple ninja and a bunch of mana reservoirs. Shared curses, and a variety of shenanigans. Also a number of new companions(5).
1 Kill La Kill
2 Greek Myth
3 Carnivores
4 Morroblivion
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Light Bringer
7 Morroblivion
8 Dragon's Crown
>>
>>53044023
>5x essence is pretty neat
Isn't that kind of busted?
>>
>>53044048
Dragon's Crown, not exactly the most exciting place, but could be alright.
>>
>>53042467
Would Average One from FSN affect Exalted Essence or Tower of God Shinsoo?
>>
>>53044007
An undiscounted 800cp isn't exactly 'cheap', but I can see where you're coming from. The ability to make your own exalted at all is pretty ridiculous, at least while you are still in chain, maybe post-spark
So, is that it, just that issue and not liking how the jumpmaker handled it? Is there anything more?

>>53044062
Not sure what you mean by 'busted' but it was originally 10x before it was argued to be too much. Is that what you're thinking fo?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53043999
I'll have to find the bits of lore on this before I can give you a solid answer.

>>53044007
As far as cards go I was more focused on the fluff than the mechanics of the cards. The Sub-Kami thing is basically something the Myojin and some other Kami were observed to do, they'd make Kami of X Something they were already a Kami of and lose no power or anything whilst the Kami dealt with being subordinate to the higher Kami that spawned it. This was either reporduction, which I heartily doubt, or how the Kami was managing so many things at once, by literally having more hands on deck as it were.
>>
>>53044081
Yeah, at max Essence with a x5 multiplier wouldn't you basically have a Kilometer? Is there any in-setting example of an Exalt having such a ridiculously large base Essence pool?
>>
>>53044116
Kilomote*
>>
>>53044116
Yeah, that's a bit more than a kilomote. And nope, not by a long shot.
>>
>>53044116
A devil-tiger or standard Infernal who learns Cosmic Principle of either themselves or a yozi/primordial could. That does come with a lot of bagage though.
Also, don't we have plenty of jumps where there are perks that push to to ridiculous heights within the setting in some way or another? Even if it unprescidented in setting, it is just the equivalent of giving you more stamina, allowing you to fight for longer without breaks. It shouldn't make you that much stronger, just more convenient.

>>53044141
It's okay, I knew what you meant.
>>
So in Worm what do you think is better the Cauldron Vials so you could give one to someone then eat them for the power, or the Data Core for all the crazy tech and its applications?
>>
>>53044081
It has been a long while since I've read that PDF, so currently I can't list off many of my other gripes with it. In the end, it did just come down to how Brellin was acting and handling it during the process.

It's also the biggest reason why I'm glad Mardukth, Wukong, and InNomine have handled it the way they did - they show just in the jump intros and fluff alone that they GIVE A CRAP about the setting.

Brellin's jump had none of that. No care, no attention, and the worst part was he was being dishonest about it. It's dumb to be this hung up on principles, but that's the biggest reason why I will never use that jump.

>>53044112
I getcha on the fluff vs the mechanics, was just trying to find examples via said cards.

And alright. Thank you for taking the moment to answer, Gauntlet. I'll have to look at MTG writing.
>>
>>53044155
>Yeah, that's a bit more than a kilomote.
really? I always thought it ended up in the high hundreds.
>>
>>53044160
Devil Tigers can't take Cosmic Principle, and other Infernals stop being Infernals at that point though.
>>
>>53044160
>A devil-tiger or standard Infernal who learns Cosmic Principle of either themselves or a yozi/primordial could.
But at that point they're no long Exalts, they're literally just a carbon copy of the Yozi.
>>
>>53044183
240 is the max essence pool. So 5x would be 1200 motes.
>>
Can D&D gods physically manifest in the mortal plane or are they limited to acting indirectly?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>53043999
Alright it seems to be that it's a combination of taught patterns (Sometimes involving waving the hands and incantation), willpower, and knowing how to draw the winds into yourself to channel the right amount of power into spells. Willpower and the knowledge of spells seems to be the really big point while how to cast seems to change from spell caster to spell chaster. Traditions seem to stick often enough though. Hope that helped.

>>53044182
What are you trying to figure out? Maybe I can help.
>>
>>53043427
If we ever get a Pathfinder jump, you could just do what Cayden did and get really, really drunk.
>>
>>53044266
It does, thanks.
>>
>>53044188
Don't you need to learn a Cosmic Principle in order to use the Charm Tempest of Inward Focus?

Or am I remembering something else?
>>
>>53044315
You're remembering something else. Devil Tigers are barred from ever learning Cosmic Principle.
>>
>>53043902
I do since solars is still years away. Hiding anima is also a neat trick worth stopping in for.
>>
>>53044266
Seeing that img, I have to ask, is there a Psyren jump? Drive is shitting out on me atm, otherwise I'd just check there.
>>
We all know about demon nobility/likability perks. Stuff like Master of the Devil's Yard (ActRaiser), Peer of Hell (Infernals), or Eleventh Commandment (Seven Deadly Sins). But what perks for other races do we have? SDS, of course, has a capstone for every race (Humans, Giants, Fairies, Demons, Angels, and Vampires) in the jump, and... okay yeah those are the only ones I know about.

Particularly curious if we have something for getting the eldritch and abominable to like or respect you right out of the gate.
>>
>>53044315
Nope, sorry. Cosmic Principle is E10 and isn't normally a devil-tiger charm. That is to say that Trimumphant Howl of the Devil tiger is not a prerequisite for it.

>>53044188
There's nothing saying that a devil-tiger's charm tree wouldn't include Cosmic Principle or an equivalent charm. That is to say, their Cosmic Principle, only.

>>53044188
>stop being Infernals at that point though.
>>53044210
>no long Exalts
Yeah, I guess you're right there.
>>
>>53044266
Mostly how the sub-Kami differ from the Primary Kami, what traits they possess that are similar, do they ever grow and evolve in ways entirely different compared to the Primary, etc.

Trying to figure out how "crazy" I can go with these.

>>53044383
a Bloodied Combat-boosted... think it's Vile Blood or something, in Bloodborne.
>>
File: Minish a cute.png (3MB, 1374x2106px) Image search: [Google]
Minish a cute.png
3MB, 1374x2106px
>>53044368
Sadly not yet. There's one in the process of being built, and I've seen evidence of it happening personally, but it's extremely slow going.
>>
>>53043902
I found the jump on their drive, but it won't open. Can someone post like a spoilered link or something?
>>
>>53044368
>>53044411
There's one being worked on on SB.
>>
>>53044404
>There's nothing saying that a devil-tiger's charm tree wouldn't include Cosmic Principle or an equivalent charm. That is to say, their Cosmic Principle, only.

Thriumphant Howl of the Devil-Tiger IS their equivalent charm.
>In declaring his own legend, he may never learn (Yozi) Cosmic Principle.
>>
File: JC14.png (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.png
625KB, 1920x1080px
>spent most of a morning finally writing up that doggone Umineko build
>realised the way it ended demanded a BIG explaination for how I pulled it off
>hungry, cold and now feel a headache coming on trying to put my thoughts in order

ow my head

>>53042467
Oh hey, that's new.

>eight legged freaks

And I resent that remark. Also, build.

Drawbacks: The Biggest of the Big, Maw Stricken (1400)

Scenario: Pilgrim

Butcher, age 25

Goldtooth Tribe

Ogre Traits (Free)
Horde Hoarde (Free)
Lore of the Great Maw (Free)
Good is Gross (Free)
The Bloody Chef (Free)
Cleanliness is Close to Godliness (1300)
Hunger Pains (1100)
God among Predators (900)
The Maw Opens (600)
Slaughtermaster (300)
Gut Plate (Free)
Bloody Utensils (Free)
Cauldron of the Great Maw (0)

ALRIGHT YOUSE GRUNTZ so azz youse can see, I've krumped all yer bosses for tryin ta eat me just koz I's a biggun, for youse. Wurl, I'm here to tell youze that this iz not acceptable behavior for-

"WOT?"

Ugh. Er, I meanz...da Maw told me we doin' thingz all wrong. See how I's cookin' without gettin' bellyaches, for one? We gotta become a civilisation to appreciate da culinary artsch to dere full potential!

"Okay bawss, but why tho? Also why wez at da edge o' da Maw anyway"

Excellent kwestion! Also, itz Fistboss Anon, git it right. Okay, youse knowz youse gotta feed a beastie a bit o' flesh before youze tame it ya?

"Yez bawss" chorus hundreds of confused ogres, the ones in the back barely starting fights at all.

Wurl, I call diz lil' trick Comm-Mu-Nee-On.

And with that, I give straight into the maw, allowing it to consume me.

(Cont'd)

>>53043902
No.

>>53043945
It's been a while, but among the things on offer there were: An indefinite perfect defence, a reproduceable cure to the Great Curse, a means of creating more Alchemical Charms without access to Autocthon and personal Essence recovery boosters greater than anything statted in the setting.

It's been ages since I looked at it, though.
>>
How is Val so amazing? They put out jump after jump. And they're not short cheap jumps but great quality jumps.

Hell I'm tempted to start making requests and see if Val is willing to make any of them.
>>
>>53044475
Make your requests some of Red's jumps.

God knows the two hate each other. Maybe Val will finally replace the pieces of shit we have.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>53044410
They're limited to the Perks that you have in Jump, because they're just Kami, but stuff you've learned over the years and stuff that can be taught is freely able to transition, as they do know what you did they just aren't able to get perk fiat. They can grow if you wish, though they don't count as companions if that's a thing you're going to ask. They're like a clone of you that is supposed to be specialized in being a Kami and thus they don't have perk fiat on things outside your Kamigawa choices.

>>53044460
Good for them!

>>53044466
... I'm not sure if that ork speech is needed. I can't remember the conversations that Ogres have in the books right now. Also howdy Garlock!
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>53044466
"BAWSSS"
"GET EM OUTTA DERE"
"I SWORE I THOUGH I WOZ A GONNAR, GONNAR BE A SACRIFICE TO DA MAW
"GET DOWN DARE HE DA BES SLAUGHTAMASTER WE GOTS"
"YOU GET DOWN DARE YOU GUBBINS-"

Meanwhile, somewhere inside of the Maw. Who's a good Chaos-entity?! Who wants a mutagenic artifact bone crafted from one of my cloned souls that will eventually turn you into my Behemoth? You do? You DO?! Sit! Stay! Play dead! Good boy!

And not half an hour later, I rise from the newly tamed Maw. See, boyz? Dis iz my body. Everythin I cook iz like, my body but, metaforikal

"WUT"

BEIN' NICE IS DA SECRET TO COOKING NICE THINGZ

"OKAY"

No seriously boyz, look, dis here cutlery's da dragon beyond da world Oramus' finest set, straight outta da Carnifex Guild. If you chop somewun in harf without dem bein' scared, dere flesh tastes mor tendah an' juicy!

"NOICE"
"COR, so iz dat knife like infininini...infininininity...grrrr, forevuh makin' meat?"

Yep! But dat's only for da fleshies! Dem chaos boyz is still only tasty when ded.

And so, I continued reinstating the Ogre race's original purpose by convincing them Chaos tastes really, really good.

>>53044357
Can't you hide an anima with Loom-Staring Deception?

I mean, on the one hand it IS an Ebby charm. But on the other hand, that's what Primordial Psychologist is for.

>>53044475
Looking back on last thread Val seems to be busy IRL apart from doing Tomb Kings aside, might want to hold off on requests for a while

>>53044513
Honestly I wuz-ahem, WAS thinking of Ogre Quest more than anything.

My Ogrish is totally nonexistent, though. I just figured they'd sound like that after a lifetime of broken animal carcass diets.
>>
>>53044475
Val is just the most prolific jumpmaker we have. Heavens might be able to give her a run for her money but even he's a fair ways behind her. That's just how things are.
>>
Anyone else having trouble opening files in the drive, or is it just me?
>>
File: Generic Exalted Jump.pdf (369KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Exalted Jump.pdf
369KB, 1x1px
>>53044443
Might as well just give it to you.
Please note that this is an SB jump and is not on our drive.

>>53044462
>(Yozi) Cosmic Principle.
I read this as not being able to purchase the (Yozi) Cosmic Principle, but still being able to purchase, should they choose when they meet the pre-req's their own version, a (Devil-Tiger) Cosmic Principle. Remember DT are not Yozi.
Not suggesting that doing so is a good idea though. A DT really should have the freedom to craft a better version that doesn't strip away all abilities and attributes and make a DT into the sort of savant as the Primodrials and Yozi are.
>>
>>53044513
All of that helps wonders. Thanks, Gaunlet!
>>
>>53044593
contd.
Since the reception to the SB Generic Exalted Jump is pretty obviously skewed towards being negative, does anyone think that someone here might one day make a thread-accepted version?
Maybe a stupid question since we still don't have the full roster of Exalted jumps yet, but still I'm curious and would like to know your opinion.
>>
>>53044176
>Either Cauldron Vials or Tinkertech Core
>why_not_both.jpg
inb4 not enough CP
But seriously, if you have a means to replicate the Cauldron Vials and a means to absorb the powers of someone else, Cauldron Vials are awesome.
>>
>>53044626
I don't see any reason for it, when we've already got individual Exalted jumps. It'd only lose out on flavor and uniqueness.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>53044526
>reinstating the Ogre race's original purpose by convincing them Chaos tastes really, really good.
Funnily enough that would likely work.

>thinking of Ogre Quest more than anything.
Okay then.

>>53044594
No prob. It's literally something I do for fun.
>>
>>53044593
Thanks, anon.

>The Great Curse stays post-jump unless you pay 500 CP
Wow, that's... not great.
>>
>>53044626
It's skewed towards being negative because there's no point trying to argue against the people who are vocally aggressive about it. It's no different from people hating on another SB jumpmaker's jumps like Dirge or SJ-Chan. The people that hate the jump will always scream the loudest about it.
>>
>>53044593
A Devil-Tiger is not a Yozi, but the Devil Tiger's Charmset is drawn from a theoretical Primordial that's a charicatured version of the Internal in question.
>>
>>53044626
Why make a Generic Exalted? We're getting the separate splats individually, and a Generic would be trying to cover too much ground ordinarily.

Alchemicals is in progress, Solars is in progress, we're just missing word on Abyssals.

If you want to make Exalted, you could take a shot at one of the four new Exalted 3e splats. Although the issue there is that Exalted 3e does away with a LOT of the lore.
>>
File: And Internally.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
And Internally.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>53044593
>You have to pay to remove the Great Curse post-jump
On one hand, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
On the other hand, I'm surprised SB made something that didn't get rid of the Great-Curse in-jump for free
On the third hand, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: How to Have FUN.jpg (84KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
How to Have FUN.jpg
84KB, 500x486px
>>53044677
Nah last time I checked Abyssal Anon was still kicking, just having some trouble balancing his IRL with working on the Jump.

>>53044696
See that's why I didn't do an Exalted Jump, that's a hassle and a half.
>>
File: 1240684820650.png (40KB, 142x165px) Image search: [Google]
1240684820650.png
40KB, 142x165px
>>53044490
You could always do them yourself. Offer's open.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>53044661
i mean, personally I hate the jump a lot and I'm quiet about it most of the time. I just have bad, bad memories because I put a lot of effort in the initial critique when it was first posted here and the reply I got back boiled down to "your problems are not actually problems"

>>53044696
>ree

Say, I don't suppose you have a rare Pepe that looks like Featherine Augustus Aurora saved somewhere? I need one for...reasons. Build reasons.

Please don't make me draw my own Featherine-Pepe. At this rate it'll delay the build for another day.
>>
>>53044726
>Nah last time I checked Abyssal Anon was still kicking, just having some trouble balancing his IRL with working on the Jump.

That's good to hear. I must've missed that.
>>
>>53044742
>Say, I don't suppose you have a rare Pepe
I lack pepes in general.
>>
>>53044670
I don't see your point here.
Are you on one hand admitting that DTs are not Yozi, but then saying that because they are inspired by them, they might as well be?
If I am understanding you rightly, then if that's your interpretation then so be it, I can't say I agree though.

>>53044651
>>53044696
You can not pay and then remove it through some sort of research, probably just a roleplaying opportunity after the jump.
The fact that you can only release the information about the Great Curse by paying almost makes sense if you take the jump in a vaccuum, but since you can do it in the other jumps we have for Exalted and they have continuity drawbacks, it seems pointless.

>>53044726
That's good to hear. Hope things work out for him.
>>
>>53044726
What's a hassle and a half? Just say it goes away post-jump.
>>
>>53044742
...On one hand, I really want to know why the hell you need a Featherine-Pepe. On the other hand, I wanna take in whatever nonsense you did in the Catbox all at once.

Dammit.
>>
>>53044775
>The fact that you can only release the information about the Great Curse by paying
Wait, WHAT!?
The fuck kinda shit is this? We can't fucking TALK about shit we already know about without paying CP? What kind of god damn horseshit is this?
>>
>>53044775
Ignore >>53044670 he's just throwing a line to get out of actually admitting that he's wrong. You see it all the time.
You can tell by how only vageuly relevant it is and has not actual bearing on your point.
Stick with me kid, you'll do fine.
>>
>>53044817
'Fraid so.

See:
>Curseproof [500] - You don't suffer from The Great Curse, nor can you ever suffer from The Great Curse or anything like it, the loophole that allowed it to take place being effectively closed. This is A Big Deal in setting, though virtually no one knows about The Great Curse in the first place. This perk also makes you heavily resistant to curses in general. As a final bonus you not only know how and why you became Curseproof, but you also now understand how to make others

> Curseproof as well. It will be a trying and difficult procedure even for Exalts accustomed to hardship but the sheer importance of what you can do with this is not to be underestimated. This could, literally, change the dynamic of the entire world. Finally while you can teach others only Exalts on the level of a Solaroid can actually perform the procedure (with you being the exception if you aren't a Solaroid yourself), so keep that in mind.
>If you don't take this option you can still rid yourself of the Great Curse post-jump but you'll have to research the method yourself, and it will likely take you at least a hundred years before you manage it, assuming you manage it at all. Additionally even if you do figure it out the method you devise will only work on you, your companions with Exaltations (if you have any) will need their own methods, though you may of course choose to help them in developing their own cures.
>If you do not purchase this option you will have all memories of The Great Curse sealed while in the jump and will not know that you are affected by The Great Curse, nor begin research on a cure for it, until after the jump has ended. This additionally locks anyway any information you may have on The Great Curse via other methods, such as written materials, digital information, or even simply censoring the Exalted handbooks if you happen to have copies of them.
>>
>>53044775
>I don't see your point here.
No, look. When an Infernal goes through the full Devil-Tiger path, they go through the process of redesigning their Exaltation in the same way the Yozis did. But what they're doing is redesigning it based on a theoretical Primordial based on the Exalt in question. The custom Charm tree is that Primordial's Charm tree. The Primordial in question doesn't actually exist, but it would still count as a Primordial, not a Devil-Tiger.

Look, I'm bad at explaining it, let me try to find Mardukth's post.
>>
>>53044842
>If you do not purchase this option you will have all memories of The Great Curse sealed while in the jump and will not know that you are affected by The Great Curse, nor begin research on a cure for it, until after the jump has ended. This additionally locks anyway any information you may have on The Great Curse via other methods, such as written materials, digital information, or even simply censoring the Exalted handbooks if you happen to have copies of them.
I loath this jump with the burning fires of a trillion white-hot suns.

No. NO! Fucking with my memories should NEVER be part of the main-jump! IT SHOULD FUCKING BE RESERVED FOR DRAWBACKS AND SCENARIOS ONLY. YOU FUCKING CUNTS!
>>
>>53044871
You're thinking about the Devil-tiger perk, not the actual Devil-Tiger path any Infernal can take.
>>
File: Hard at Work.jpg (249KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hard at Work.jpg
249KB, 600x1000px
>>53044753
It has been a while since he's been on, I'll admit.

>>53044775
>That's good to hear. Hope things work out for him.
Me too

>>53044784
I don't do it because my rulings on such things would tank the entire Jump in question. I'd take a "It can be fixed in the game so fix it yourself." view on things. With a perk thrown in to make it so you can more easily pull it off. Thus, I don't do Exalted Jumps that involve Exalted, funnily enough. Currently though I'm working on WF: Orc & Goblins
>>
>>53044730
Why would anyone try when the thread openly screamed at the person who was giving an honest go at replacing the Final Fantasy jumps? If they're willing to defend a SB jumpmaker just to stand by their no replacements rule it's pretty clear what will happen to anyone who tries to replace your jumps.
>>
>>53044888
It's just Brellin, man. It's the exact same shit he pulled with the Supreme Being stuff in Overlord.

>>53044909
Here, I found it. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52271713/#52279413
>>
>>53044871
You're actually right, but it doesn't change the fact that DTs can't take Cosmic Principle. You might be confusing this entire thing due to Mardukth giving... uh, I think he gave? The OK on learning the Cosmic Principle of whichever DT's Exaltation you inherited through Orphan-Cub.
>>
File: 1489060598008.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
1489060598008.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
>>53044357
>years away
>>
>>53044921
>spoiler
Only way to do so in the game is to get the Neverborn to personally revoke it though. Which only happens when corrupting a Solar into an Abyssal.
>>
File: Stop Bullying.jpg (143KB, 1145x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Bullying.jpg
143KB, 1145x1056px
>>53044948
That's personal interpretation. I always got the impression from the Broken Winged Crane book that you Become a Primordial, or rater something akin to them. Not that you create an imaginary one.
>>
>>53044968
I'm actually arguing the opposite. That guy was saying you can take (Devil-Tiger) Cosmic Principle after going Devil-Tiger, but I was saying that's not a thing and you can't.

>>53044978
THEN GIVE US A WIP, YOU DUMB MONKEY
>>
>>53045017
Then why do you still count as human and keep your Exaltation?
>>
>>53045015
Not true. Infernals lack the Great Curse, and one of the over-arching themes of Exaled is "Shit's fucked, but it can be fixed". Just because there is no cure handed to us in the Lore doesn't mean it can't be fixed. Moreover, the Neverborn are nowhere near omnipotent, and were beaten once. They can be beaten again.
>>
>>53045017
So if you killed and then rezzed a Devil-Tiger, their Exaltation would be gone, but they'd still have their own personal Charms?
>>
>>53044978
JUST LEAVE NAMEK ALREADY GOKU EARTH NEEDS YOU
>>
>>53045023
Oh. I'm just. Gonna go sit in the corner of shame, then.
>>
File: 1243390724603.jpg (20KB, 652x674px) Image search: [Google]
1243390724603.jpg
20KB, 652x674px
>>53044943
Not my problem. For all the supposed hub hub they make about how shitty I am, when actually given the opportunity then nothing happens. Even when I explicitly said if it was better than my attempt, that I would approve it and it would be a bona fide replacement.

I can hardly be held responsible when it is noticed that they are not the change they wish to see.
>>
File: tumblr_omtehygvLX1tnxo7qo6_250.jpg (21KB, 250x257px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omtehygvLX1tnxo7qo6_250.jpg
21KB, 250x257px
>>53045023
There has been progress I promise. Just exams are a thing and I have to prioritize. When I get towards the end of that period I'll start doing item previews or something if people want, as those are all done.
>>
>>53042467
Is every purchase of Magically Learned discounted for Butchers, or just the first one?
>>
>>53045073
For what it's worth, Red, I do think you're shit. But I think you're less shit than most people in the thread.

>>53045086
Neat, you finishing Exams this week, too?
>>
>>53045017
>when you get right down to it
>infernals are basically turning their OC donut steel/imaginary friend into cosmic powers and Stands

This always gives me a chuckle

>>53045086
Tbh I'd honestly rather just see what you have right now

Even if it's literally nothing but placeholders

Also have you considered a companion option for canon characters in Commoragh? N-not because I want to recruit Lelith Hesperax or anything
>>
>>53045044
Infernals lack the Great Curse, yes. BUT, they're not cured of it, Torment is simply a refined version of it. An Infernal Exaltation that would be restored to its Solar state, would still have the Great Curse.

Sure, it could /technically/ be fixed. But that's only through ST fiat, not anything known in the books or setting.
>>
>>53045086
Seconding >>53045110

JUST SHO US
>>
>>53044978
>Jump confirmed to be years away
Everybody panic!
>>
>>53045039
Honestly? I got no idea, I have several theories but no solid evidence for any of them. But the wording of the Devil-Tiger charms themselves does not ever say or imply that you create an imaginary being. Indeed the wording of the path implies the opposite, a personal ascension into something new, something greater than what came before in some ways.

>>53045060
Fucked if I know. Rezzing is a touchy subject with Exalted due to how souls work, and I don't wanna touch that subject with a 10ft pole.

>>53045112
>Torment is simply a refined version of it
Not really? The Great Curse ultimately effect your Mental State, Torment is a metaphorical whip used by the Yozi to keep you in line. They both hijack the same function, what used to be an in-built method for Exaltations to keep the user sane, but they aren't directly related.
>>
>>53045086
what are your plans for manses?
>>
>>53045148
>Infernal Limit effectively serves as a refined version of the Great Curse meant not to befuddle or madden those who suffer from it, but to compel their obedience to the vision of their masters.
>>
Speaking of DT nonsense.

I'm on 8 out of 23 Third-Circle Souls done. In the meantime, how about people talk about what their own Souls / Demons are? Maybe include a reference pic.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU START MAKING CHARMS FOR THESE DAMN BUGGERS ANYHOW.
>>
>>53044948
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52271713/#52279413

I interpret it as follow:

He's saying that the Primordial which is the mature DT, is like a mould where you as a person still have some flexibility, you don't have to fit it exactly. And you don't have to absolutely fit the associated themes.

How much relevance that has to what your saying or what we were talking about isn't clear to me.

>>53045017
I think the 'imaginary primordial' is just like a mental plan or idea of where you'll end up eventually once you've bought all the charms. Like imagining where you'll be at some point in the future. DTs afterall don't actually get all their DT charms right away, they are just available to purchase after the right DT-charm is purchased (The Flame of the Rising Pheonix)

>>53045023
>I'm actually arguing the opposite. That guy was saying you can take (Devil-Tiger) Cosmic Principle after going Devil-Tiger, but I was saying that's not a thing and you can't.
That's a fair summary of our positions.
What is a little frustrating though, is that it really doesn't matter, it's academic because no sensible person would purcahse Cosmic Principle, even one for themselves.
You lose too much only to gain things which, as a DT, something explicitly capable of being better than the primordials, should have the flexibility to get without the cost, or something better. In effect, CP is a trap option, emulating the primodrials/yozi so closely would only earn you their weaknesses.
But I still stand by that I believe that a DT could purchase their version for themselves.
>>
>>53045073
>that I would approve it and it would be a bona fide replacement.
This doesn't matter at all. If the thread doesn't approve, whether you approve or not is pointless.
>>
>>53045196
Unfortunately there isn't much offical guidance beyond looking at character sheets and roughly using them as a guide.
Do you have the pdf for them? The Roll of Glorious Divinity II.
>>
File: 1490061143381.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490061143381.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>53045102
>this week
AAAAAAAAAA

>>53045110
Once I finish solars and then the rest of my stuff I am really overdue to go back to some of my first jumps and spice them up a bit. Good god they show their age, as well as my rubbish standards in the early days.

>>53045170
Not enough. Right now the jump just needs to be finished but once its out there I will probably just keep adding items to solars and dragonbloods whenever I get inspiration as I enjoy writing them. Manses deffs need to be high on the priority given how gr8 they were in infernals.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>53045015
I've always shared >>53045044 Justiceanon's thoughts on that. Also there have been mentions in the lore about Solars working around it but nothing concrete, just that they were getting somewhere before the Great Contagion hit. Though if you wanna go through with the method that I know works you do the following. I know that I'm not the first to have this idea so I'll post an old bit of text I have among my projects for my Exalted character's plans. I got this from ... somewhere on the net I think.

>You need the cooperation of an abyssal to do this
>You set up a Manse with a Monstrance of Celestial portion. and an orichalcum cage built along similar but opposing design choices.
>You drop your solar into the montrance and use the 3rd circle necromancy to abyssalize them, then transport your new Abyssal (who is unconscious and has willpower 0) into the second cage
>You use that cage's magitech, along with Solar circle sorcery, to reverse the process and get a curse free solar.
>You then repeat the process 149 more times, and use the curse free Solars to acquire the remaining Abyssals for 100 runs through the second half of the process

>>53045196
I believe they use Spirit Charms, really good ones, but they may not depending on who your ST is. I know one guy who has Demons have Spirit and Infernal Charms, the dude is odd like that.
>>
>>53045215
Yeah, basically the only thing you'd really get out of it is a Kilomote.
>>
File: Teddy.png (22KB, 820x300px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.png
22KB, 820x300px
>>53045195
I honestly don't remember that. But fuck it, sure. I'm wrong.

>>53045196
I only have a proper name for one of my souls. And no Charms, because that's too hard for me.

Souls of Justice-
Justice- Fetich Soul of Justice, The Courthouse. His true form is a Massive building that provides for those around it. Food, Sleeping
places, and yes an actual court of law, amongst other things. A Kindly being who tries to help others, but will fight those who are "evil"
Love- Fetish Soul of Justice, The Blue Sun. She is the sun in the sky of the Inner World. A warm being who is often smiles and joy.
But she holds a fierce protective streak. Twin of Justice, they look nearly identical in "Human" Form.
Science(Curiosity)- Third Circle Soul- Represents desire to experment and find out "what happens if".
Antherion- Third Circle Soul- The Volcano. Actively shifts in how active he is depending on how angry I am. Represents the Rage and
Sadism of Justice, enjoys hurting and breaking people. But is capable of control.
The Architect- Third Circle Soul- The Moon. A great Moon in the sky of the Inner World. Light hearted and joval most of the time
and spends his time designing new things to build. Primarily grand megastructures if possible. Likes really bad jokes.
>>
>>53044943
That seems like an empty excuse.
Try again.
>>
>>53045230
There you are shit-chan. How are you, feeling bad? Good.
>>
>>53045254
They'd also need to do an epic quest of redemption in there. And /want/ to be redeemed, after having their will broken.
>>
>>53045196
https://pastebin.com/w28iwcSa
I've got a few second circle demons,Such as the starlight sentinels,henshin maximum,the many faced players, and 1 race of third Circle demons Known as the driveroids who are exactly what they sound like.
>>
>We need to replace Red's jumps
>Okay, you're welcome to do it
>How are we supposed to replace them? They'd never be accepted!
Cracks me up every time.
>>
So, Jumpers, if you could only be one type of Exalt, which would it be?
>>
>>53045248
Yes I do. I'm just trying to think of a good place to even START, yknow?
>>
File: 1489976156336.png (2MB, 1920x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1489976156336.png
2MB, 1920x1089px
>>53045102
>But I think you're less shit than most people in the thread.
D'aw.

>Neat, you finishing Exams this week, too?
Finals are a bitch. Forever a bitch.

>>53045230
>This doesn't matter at all
>mfw
If that were true, then it's even more sad as technically people have had YEARS to replace my shitty jumps instead of months. And still nothing, even in the early days. Absolutely nothing, not even a WIP. So what's the excuse there?
>>
>>53045396
Solar, because I'm compelled to grab shiny objects.
>>
>>53045396
Infernal. I fell in love with the splat the first time I read it, before I even knew things like "Devil-Tigers" existed.
>>
>>53044526
I want nothing to do with Infernals ever.

>>53044978
I said it. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT MONKEY MAN?
>>
>>53045396
I don't know anything about them, because I'm not a NERD.
>>
>>53045230
I just want to point out that your argument has become "the thread clearly hates Red and wants her jumps replaced, but the thread will never let me replace her jumps because they like them too much". C'mon man, you can do better than this.
>>
>>53045280
>Fetish Soul

Was that a pun
>>
>>53045196
Unfortunately, the only Demons I have set in stone are my twin Fetiches, who are... uh. You know the joke people do about the word "fetich", right?

Besides those, I'm considering a demon who's basically a wind elemental who embodies my desire to make deals for the sake of making deals, and a factory that can basically turn into a Big Core from Gradius who embodies my desire for war. Also thinking of a butcher who embodies my culinary affectations, for better or worse, but I'm not really feeling that one.

Anyway, they're just supposed to have cool iconic powers. Just think about what you want that demon to do, or what that demon is, and write it down. Done. Sure, if your demon is an entire ravine, it's hella easy to figure shit out. Stuff like the ability to open up under people, or move despite being geography. But you get the idea, right?
>>
File: 65a16854891awed.jpg (175KB, 902x886px) Image search: [Google]
65a16854891awed.jpg
175KB, 902x886px
>>53045396
Probably Sidereal. Because I will meet the elusive Cow Slayer Bondage Leather chick. It's the one thing I want to do in Exalted. There's a story there and I WILL hear it!
>>
>>53045396
Lunar. I prefer taking a secondary Role, and the idea of the Many-Streams Plan or whatever it's called appeals to me.
>>
File: MWN.jpg (50KB, 800x458px) Image search: [Google]
MWN.jpg
50KB, 800x458px
>>53045196
>>53045322

oh here's a picture of a fewin many faced players
>>
>>53045473
A misspelling actually, but I kept it in for a laugh when someone pointed it out when I last posted my Soul List.
>>
>>53045396
Infernal, 'cause Devil-Tiger.
Faiing that, Alchemicals, 'cause immortal (and not freaking undead like Abyssals) and capable of transhumanism.

Can you tell I like transhumanism?
>>
>>53045315
My answer to that is to have an Oath-Bound Fair Folk have an Epic Journey of Redemption whipped up so you never have to leave the safety of the Manse. A few Vents and they should be able to pull some serious stuff off in there

.>>53045396
Infernal, because being on the Heavy Metal cover sounds awesome.
>>
File: heavensthecat.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
heavensthecat.png
516KB, 993x897px
>>53045396
Lunar, though only if my Solar provides headpats.

No I am not tsun shut up.
>>
>>53045498
I grew up with Sesame Street, and I still find that terrifying.
That picture is going to feature in my nightmares. Thanks, bancho. I could do with some more mental scarring and horrible trauma.

>>53045521
Nah, man. You're being really subtle.
I too wish to cast off this horrid flesh and become something more!!!
>>
>>53045482
Obviously the cow was destined to contract a disease, killing an important person when they ate the cow for hamburger. That person was fated to Exalt, so they had to kill the cow. Also it was a key spy for a Lunar who'd visited it never night to make sweet love to it, while it spilled what it's seen during pillow talk.
>>
>>53045308
Is the jumpmaker endorsing the jump the only thing that's needed for the replacement to go through?
>>
File: Masks.jpg (75KB, 720x662px) Image search: [Google]
Masks.jpg
75KB, 720x662px
>>53045538
Tsuntsun Moon Man. Wants to be a Moon Cat.
>>
>>53045593
You have to pay the "new jump" administrative fee too.
>>
>>53045568
oh, it gets worse , They're called the many faced players because much like whatnots their hair and facial features are entirely modular and they swap them around to take on whatever roles their act requires of them. their charms are based around channeling archetypes to mimic anything any mundane person can do. Think Jared from the pretender on an exalted level.
>>
>>53045616
Is that your soul, firstborn or anal virginity? I forgot which one it is this time of year.
>>
>>53045616
>>53044742 ASA, go ask Dirge if he approves of the new Blame jump so we can get the replacement on the drive.
>>
File: 1476247233170.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476247233170.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>53045598
LIES

LIES AND SLANDER
>>
>>53045196
Oh right. I should prolly post the 8 I've got finished so far, huh.

https://pastebin.com/MeSiwyQW

Can ya TELL I have no idea what I'm doing?

>>53045479
Aight, that should help a bit. Just iconic abilities in Charm form. Thanks anon!
>>
>>53045640
ASA's probably gone by now, buddy. Guy phases in and out of here like a new tide.

Secondly, you picked literally the worst guy possible you know that? Those guys are pals.
>>
File: She awoos in her sleep.jpg (56KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
She awoos in her sleep.jpg
56KB, 500x281px
>>53045650
It's alright Moon Cat, I'm sure you'll find a nice-warm sun to give you infinite headpats.
>>
>>53045396

No shit, Sidereals. Not even just because of kung fu, but because of all the concepts, the idea of being basically a celestial karate Man in Black seems kinda cool even if it comes with some strings.
>>
File: 1467565811918.gif (900KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1467565811918.gif
900KB, 500x333px
>>53045592
Spoilers man! Sheesh!

>>53045538
Heavens is not teh cute. Worm_Anon's title as thread waifu is looking in danger.

>>53045616
You'll also need to complete the blue form in triplicate, stand in Line B for 20 hours, complete the red form you get from Line B, then go wait in Line A until they call your number in Octal.
>>
Could someone remind me who is making Thunderbolt Fantasy, please?

>>53045660
These are pretty good.
>>
So apparently, Lunars' Faery Grace enables creation of Raksha. How does that work? Is there a canon charm for that?
>>
>>53045759
Heavens is.
>>
File: decade.jpg (73KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
decade.jpg
73KB, 480x270px
>>53045759
That would be me. Haven't really started on it yet - I'm on sabbatical due to RL things and being distracted by gaming/writing.

Speak of.

>Destroyer of Worlds, Decade! What is reflected in his eyes as he crosses the infinite worlds…?
Jump 32: Generic Wuxia
Setting: A Generic Wuxia [Opt-Out of Roll]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Drunken Fist
Buddha's Palm [1000]
Ki Accumulation [800]
Monkey Style [600]
Adaptability [300]
The Art of Yun-Woo [0]

Items:
Nothing!

Drawbacks:
You Look Tired, Wanderer [1100]
Celestial Audit [1200]

Ha, I'm finally back! And this time, I'm in a world of martial arts and wuxia. I can tell because my urge to punch things and people has suddenly become a lot stronger, and I can feel an energy in my body. After yet another world-shaking battle just a jump and two prior, this is my equivalent of a vacation. Going to don the poncho, hit the road, and right some wrongs.

Lucas, how are you and Bastion holding up?

"You're grinning more and it's scaring me."

That's super! Anyways, go get your gun and get Bastion. We're doing some old-fashioned wandering for a change. Hope, you ready to wander the land?

"You bet! And I bet somewhere along the way we'll find somewhere nice, quiet, and romantic~…"

"…uh. Sure. I think."

>>53045718
>spoiler

Pls no, Worm has sexual harassment lawsuits a mile wide from thread waifuisms

>>53045681
I'm onto you, armored Justice man. I won't fall for these tricks so easily.
>>
>>53045679
If ASA asks him and Dirge says yes, it's pretty damning to everyone who would try to argue otherwise. Does someone still have a copy of the jump to upload to the drive?
>>
>>53045778
Um...not really? The Raksha version involves a kind of metaphorical circlejerk between a bunch of Raksha being all passionate and shit, until another Raksha just kinda pops out of thin air.
>>
>>53045814
I...just realized I got the math on this completely wrong. Give me a bit.
>>
File: Stoat.jpg (86KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
Stoat.jpg
86KB, 625x625px
>>53045814
>I won't fall for these tricks so easily.
Whatever floats your stoat Moon Cat.
>>
>>53045660
These are pretty good.

Although, minor thing to note. It's called a Descending Hierarchy for a reason. Stronger demons (with Fetiches at the top, who are just called "Fetich soul of Whoever" with no numbering) are placed higher in the hierarchy. Of course, there's more to a demon's power than its ability at killing things, but it's a neat detail to add once you have everyone in place and can actually evaluate the hierarchy as a whole.

Anyway, the Demon/Deva thing is just a result of the Exalted demonizing the defeated Primordials. Rather literally, since the oaths did change their nature. You can just use whichever you like better- I personally prefer calling mine demons.
>>
>>53045814
Thanks, Heavens.
>RL things
Hope everything works out alright for you.
Thanks for the writefagging as well. It's been pretty neat.
>>
>>53045832
>If

You poor, stupid bastard. It's like you've never even sent an envoy to the Spartans.

Let me put this in terms you can understand: The chances of ASA doing what you want are less than zero.

>>53045856
Aren't stoats not white?
>>
>>53045895
Just have somebody else that goes between SB and here ask him, it's not like it's that hard.
>>
File: Gps04pr.gif (834KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
Gps04pr.gif
834KB, 212x176px
>>53045538
>two sets of ears
disgust
>>
>>53045882
Glad you've been enjoying it, and thanks for the good luck, anon!
>>53045814
Jump 32: Generic Wuxia
Setting: A Generic Wuxia [Opt-Out of Roll]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Drunken Fist
Buddha's Palm [1000]
Ki Accumulation [800]
Adaptability [400]
The Art of Yun-Woo [100]
Tiger Style [0]

Items:
Nothing!

Drawbacks:
You Look Tired, Wanderer [1100]
Celestial Audit [1200]

And here is my corrected build. Story is the same, for the most part.
>>
>>53045832
>it's pretty damning to everyone who would try to argue otherwise
No it's not. Just because a jump maker is okay with a replacement doesn't mean we have to be, or that we must accept it even if the original jump maker is willing. Once a jump goes onto the drive, it's just as much our decision if it gets replaced as it is the original jump maker, and we don't want any replacements to be made, ever. So fuck off.
>>
>>53045982
>we
Oh hey, Timmy. Why you gotta samefag?
>>
File: the wee folk.png (694KB, 1001x583px) Image search: [Google]
the wee folk.png
694KB, 1001x583px
>>53045778
Yes, Ecstatic Reproduction Style. Which is a Charm that doesn't actually involve any ecstacy, or standard reproduction. Just a Staff-shaping action.

You could also create a lesser minion like a Wee Folk, then forge a Heart Grace, and the other Graces for it... but that takes much more effort.
>>
File: temmie_by_rolicious-d9jfa1o.png (441KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
temmie_by_rolicious-d9jfa1o.png
441KB, 1600x1600px
>>53045963
you Shut your whore Mouth!
>>
>>53045947
Look, you don't seem to pick up on mockery. I guess that's my fault more than anything, but still.

So let me put it this way: I find the current Blame! to be the picture of perfection, and I hope you sit on a cactus covered in broken glass sometime today.
>>
>>53046076
>staff shaping action

Leave it to the True Fae to literally argue each other into existence.
>>
>>53045982
But if the original jumpmaker gives the okay, you should just accept the jump anyway. The jumps are up for replacement, you have to give up any decision making power and accept the jump that gets made in replacement whether you like it or not.

>>53046054
>we
Yes. We. Because this is what the thread actually thinks, it wants you and your ilk to go away. Don't try to dodge the fact that what you're arguing isn't supported by anyone besides you.
>>
Outside of just training or studying what are your favorite ways to gain new abilities or go stronger through methods other than buying it with CP?
>>
>>53044696
>You can get rid of it without paying, just after the jump and its a rp thing.
>Its a general anti-curse /corruption perk.
>Fucking REMOVE the Curse from anyone you want.

Just the other two would make it OTB area anyway, and its rather cheap, so crisis averted everbody! It's a good perk.
>>
>>53046225
No it's not. Lying blatantly doesn't change the facts.
>>
>>53046225
>Just the other two would make it OTB area anyway, and its rather cheap, so crisis averted everbody! It's a good perk.
Curse/Corruption immunity isn't uncommon and certain isn't fantastic enough to make it a OTB compared to the rest of the jump. And half your starting budget is hardly cheap.

I don't like the jump, but those are dumb complaints.
>>
>>53046088
Invalid point for an invalid jump, how fitting.
>>
File: fae.jpg (151KB, 415x504px) Image search: [Google]
fae.jpg
151KB, 415x504px
>>53046140
Yup. It's a very Raksha way of creating more of them.

>>53045778
>>53046076
Oh, there's also Akshata Sexual Methodology (which also doesn't actually involve sex), which can create new Fair Folk... but only if you've got two Raksha willing (without being forced to do so because you own their Heart Graces) to swear oaths, and bind the resulting oath-child with a third oath too.

Which is a bit more situational, since you'd need to get two agreeable Raksha to bind in oaths first.
>>
>>53042484
Wind Waker
>>
>>53045482
>Cow Slayer Bondage Leather chick.
I am confused.
>>
>>53046295
What the fuck does OTB even mean and why are you pretending to be a different person when responding to yourself? No one uses it besides you.
>>
>>53046392
One True Build, I think?
>>
>>53046392
One True Build. You've really never seen it used before? How new are you?
>>
File: d6fda7a67c0ff17852b553664733a914.png (323KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
d6fda7a67c0ff17852b553664733a914.png
323KB, 1200x900px
>>53046385
Literally the picture I posted with that comment. Apparently there's no information on her except for that one picture. She's unnamed and there's no explanation attached to the picture at all. There's just theories.

I find this /fascinating/ and desire to meet her to learn the story.
>>
>>53045196
I haven't read too much into third circle souls, but I am considering one in my Main Chain that embodies my time in every Fire Emblem World in order to reclaim that feeling of excitement and passion I felt for JUSTICE, fighting, and doing the right thing. So I suppose they'd embody zeal, satisfaction from doing the right thing, fire, light, and could probably

>>53046392
I'd rather stay out of this conversation but I've seen OTB being used by multiple people. It stands for One True Build and it's a flaw that some jumps have (Like Fire Emblem Elibe with Dark Mage or Dragon origin.).
>>
>>53046423
>>53046417
I've seen it used for a while and I've been here for almost a thousand threads, and I'm pretty confidant in saying only one person ever uses it.
>>
While we're talking Raksha, reminder that creating a new Manikin or Raksha, then cannibalizing it, is a net mote and WP positive.

I forget if you can combo them or not.

I played a Raksha in a Solar game. At first I was the evocation pack mule, then I got up to speed and do you know what you can't do with a functionally limitless amount of motes, WP, gossamer, and minions/body doubles? Because my ST never figured it out. (It's kind of like the motto of Demon Summoners: "I'll stop using Demons to solve all my problems when Demons stop solving all my problems."
>>
File: Crona 19.png (161KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 19.png
161KB, 350x320px
>>53046392
OTB is an acronym for "One True Build" used to describe an option or set of options within a Jump (or other CYOA) that is objectively the best no matter what kind of Jumper you Jumper might be or your intent for the future. To not pick that option or those options would mean actively going against the grain or not knowing why those options constitute the OTB.

I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be what it is and how it's supposed to be defined.
>>
>>53046262
>This perk also makes you heavily resistant to curses in general. As a final bonus you not
only know how and why you became Curseproof, but you also now understand how to make others Curseproof as well. It will be a trying and difficult procedure even for Exalts accustomed to hardship but the sheer importance of what you can do with this is not to be underestimated.This could, literally, change the dynamic of the entire world. Finally while you can teach others only Exalts on the level of a Solaroid can actually perform the procedure (with you being the exception if you aren't a Solaroid yourself), so keep that in mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxlMFsw1OfY
>>
>>53046469
Cannibalizing it?
>>
>>53046494
It's canonically possible to cute the Curse. Just that no one knows there actually is a Curse, they just think Exalts are loopy.
>>
>>53046494
I read the perk. It's still bullshit and lies to say it makes it worth it or acceptable to take 500 cp for it and to seal memories that you had before the jump.
>>
>>53046527
Yes and it says you can cure the curse after the jump, its just an rp thing.

>>53046536
What? Look anon its not lies to disagree with you on something. Now if you can find where I did lie on the reasons why I think its a good perk, fine. But you can't. And if you just repeat yourself instead of showing how I lied, Feel free to go into your bathroom and yell at the other nigga you see in there, for all I am going to care about it.
>>
>>53046527
>t's canonically possible to cute the Curse.
Umm, not sure where you are getting this.
It's true that no one knows about the curse, except for two-four people tops, all of which have their own reasons for keeping it to themselves.
But none of them ever claimed or have ever been claimed to the best of my knowledge as having or even the beginnings of a cure to the curse.
Can you tell me where you get this from?

>>53046536
>500 cp for it and to seal memories
Yeah, that it is really expenseive for something that's only that game-breaking in that one setting. It doesn't give enough advantages outside of the setting that you wouldn't get anyway to make it worth the cost.
I get that at the time it was made before any other Exalted jumps were made here, so maybe it made sense if taken on it's own, but I still find that shaky.
And memory blocking drawbacks are bad enough that I choose to avoid them, even in preference to power-stripping drawbacks, the idea of having it forced on you unless you pay up doesn't sit well for me.
Although, aside from that and that the jump tries to cover too much, I think it's flawed but okay as a jump.
>>
>>53046076
Thank you!

>>53046323
You as well!

>only if you've got two Raksha willing
Ah, but would Truculee be willing enough? They sure have their Heart Graces...~
>>
>>53046631
He's using 'canonically' to refer to the jump not the setting.
Wrong, but still...
>>
>>53045396
Infernal because they're cool as shit even without devil tiger business. Seriously they can think razorblades at people while being literally Ramiel from NGE while heavy metal plays in the background.
Secondary choice would be lunars because they're the most interesting splat by far even if mechanically they aren't great.
>>
>>53046631
>It's not possible to cure the curse
>I hate fun
>>
>>53046463
You'd have to be pretty delusional to think only one person uses it.
>>
>>53046460
*Could probably be like a castle or something.
>>
>>53046507
Raksha can eat people's souls. Every virtue point, WP point, and essence point can be turned into either of a WP channel, a gossamer, or 10 motes.
>>
>Wow the great curse is actually a big deal if you take an Exaltation.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Power gaming confirmed.
>>
>>53046631
The curse has literally already been lifted from the Abyssals. It's also canon that if an Abyssal Exaltation is turned back to a Solar exaltation (which is known to be possible with the Black Mirror) they wouldn't have the curse.
>>
File: fairfolk.png (635KB, 1192x892px) Image search: [Google]
fairfolk.png
635KB, 1192x892px
>>53046651
They were both me. I just remembered another thing.

>Ah, but would Truculee be willing enough? They sure have their Heart Graces...~
They don't have their Heart Graces actually, those are destroyed when they're transformed into gods.

But they would be able to participate in the Charm (anything can, with the Errata, you just need two Raksha if you want a Raksha out of it), they'd just make tiny pointy-eared moon-god kids instead of Fair Folk.

>>53046722
Yeah... Except Manikins and Raksha do NOT have souls. Ravishing them does not reduce their WP or Virtues (it does another thing, described in the Shaping Combat rules), and gives no Gossamer or Motes.
>>
>>53046222
Ghost Rider dealmaking is a personal go to.
Most of the time I hook them up with some kind of alternative power that I don't lose by giving it to them afterwards, but theres a lot of things people will give up to solve problems they can't handle on their own.
>>
>>53046631
Fuck, I don't know man. There's so much shit from Exalted. But I know I've read it. Maybe in MoEP: Sidereals?
>>
>>53045195
>>53045280
Primordials themselves, who never suffered the great curse, still have torment. Thus is one of these things where the text contradicts itself.

Specifically, the quoted text is wrong according to the developers. It would me more accurate to say the Great Curse is in abeyance in infernals. What the primordials did to create the akuma or Infernal Exaltation made the Great Curse dormant, but it was never rescinded. The distinction mostly matters in that the next bearer of a dead Akumas exaltation will still suffer the great curse, and if a unbonded Infernal Exaltation was scrubbed to factory specs, making it a Solar again, The great curse is still there.
>>
>>53046469
Raksha have plenty of ways to get resource loops. I don't think that one works since cannibalism doesn't work the same for Raksha, but there's several alternatives.

You can literally just set up two commoners to hand an item to each other over and over again and if they've got workers gift they'll just generate gossamer for days.
You'll need to fuck with their heart graces so that those actions are their motivation, but it's really not that hard to do.
>>
Also you get a 300cp gear stipend, and you can convert 200cp of that to regular with a drawback, so its more like 1200 starting cp.

You also have a large amount of drawbacks that aren't really bad and a 1200 cp limit, so honestly its not that expensive in jump.

Although again, if you just wanted the Great Curse to go away and not have to deal with it, your basically admitting to power gaming.
>>
>>53046771
So are you mardukth posting without your name or do you just have the same tastes and image collection as he does
>>
Also fyi jc, it was your namefags who fought hard to have the great curse be a big deal. So feel free to ask Merchant and the others in IRC if you think its stupid.
>>
What jumps give you the ability to create dudes outta thin air /jc/?
>>
>>53046961
Fate/Stay Night
Hero BBS
>>
>>53046771
>They don't have their Heart Graces actually
Alright, Reproducion Style it is, then! I am sure I can get those 9 successes soon enough. Hehehe, the possibilities, I can't even begin to imagine...~

Thank you again!
>>
>>53046961
Summoning magic is your best bet.
>>
>>53046697
Sorry, didn't mean to ruin your fun, anon.
But to be clear, it's not that it isn't possible, it's that of those who know about it couldn't find a way or didn't have a workable solution that has been shared in the books.
There could still be a cure, but it's purely in the realm of speculation.
Maybe Autochthon had a cure but was despairing of the chances of convincing the Solar Deliberative, firstly that there was a problem and then of enacting the cure. A cure which could be very unpalatable, perhaps requiring enormous pain, self-realisation (such as what Abyssals need to become Solars) or death so that the exaltations could be modified between hosts. None of which the arrogant and haughty Solars would be willing to go through.
Jupiter, and the God of Secrets, whos name esacpes me at the moment, are secret-keepers by nature and cannot tell anyone, and don't have the background to develop a cure themselves.
Lytek knows that there is an issue and has the best possible tools available to do something about it short of Autochthon himself, but those tools were provided by Autochthon and if he bowed out, then chances are Lytek doesn't have much better chances in solving the problem.
Still there is a chance of a cure being discovered, it's just slim; very very slim.

>>53046760
Fair point, but that is because the curse was retracted by the Neverborn. And getting them to do that against their will is not likely to be easy.
It is a solution, but practically speaking you'd need enormous power to even have a chance of succeeding.

contd
>>
>>53046961
Hero BBS is the best jump for anything magic related.
>>
contd

>>53046806
I've always seen Infernal torment as, 'your not acting enough like {yozi}', and since the yozi naturally act like themselves, torment isn't really a thing they need to be concerned about, just like a Devil-Tiger that buys The Face of the Titans.
It's not a problem to be punished for not acting like z is x is you.
The other ways that torment can accumulate was mentioned in the rulebook for infernals to be things built in to the exaltation, including a certain feature regarding resisting unnatural mental influence that She Who Lives In Her Name was cool with and the Ebon Dragon was not, she got her way and he didn't, suggesting that there had been a choice.
>>
File: fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg (215KB, 1110x719px) Image search: [Google]
fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg
215KB, 1110x719px
>>53046886
Wouldn't they calcify rather quickly for being stagnant?

And if you're not using those rules, they'd also still need to stunt it every time to get the point of Gossamer. Which seems like it wouldn't work for longer either, but that might just be me?

>>53046922
Curses, I've been found out. Hi, anon.

>>53046984
Yeah, just get a good Excellency and you should be good to go.

No problem, and good luck with those... possibilities?
>>
>>53046976
>>53046986
>>53047007

I mean like 'suddenly guards' sorta abilities, like in counterstrike or basilisk
>>
>>53042467
>Gorger is now 300cp.
Gorger is still 400cp in the pdf.
>>
>>53047137
Hero BBS does that. Just use instant summoning magic and drop an army.
>>
>>53047088
Nah you just leave them in a wyld pocket instead of in creation proper.
Or in your way grace if your ST is confident enough to let you actually have one.
They shouldn't calcify in there. At least I think they don't.
At worst you could give them something else to do that's interesting but still easy to preform.

The loony tunes wombo combo does that pretty well.
>>
>>53047088
>No problem, and good luck with those... possibilities?
Ah, come now - just imagine, now my Inner World is full of Demons AND Raksha! Fun times are ahead.
>>
>>53047137
Fate's First Magic just suddenly guards pretty well
Hero BBS's Demon making perk can do it as well if you don't mind feeling a little tired afterwards.
You could probably wank similar effects out of a magic system picked up in that jump too in case you don't like demons.
>>
>>53047088
Gaunlet posted this ages ago. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48982339/#48992250
>>
File: fae shiny.png (346KB, 788x545px) Image search: [Google]
fae shiny.png
346KB, 788x545px
>>53047172
Being in the Wyld or a Chancel doesn't actually help you avoid calcification.

But as long as they change up their intimacies and do things appropriate for their caste, every story. You should be okay. Probably.

>>53047189
Indeed. Lots of fun to have with that setup...

>>53047253
Hm... problems with that...

Well, first, you of course need to find a very out of the way place to do this, since you're going to get your shit kicked in otherwise. But that's a trivial concern.

Heart-Stealing Kiss requires you to touch it and spend an action to retrieve the motes. Which makes it an awesome battery/generator, but requires you to remain in that area to benefit from it.

Adored By All The World... it only increases the social status of those who do that, so I'm not sure why it'd draw more people in, instead of just making things there more closely knit. But sure.

All-in-all, a pretty awesome mote-generator. Though I'd swap Adored By All The World for something that addicts people to it instead (Shiftless Untamed Beauty?), since that would be much more efficient.
>>
File: how bout I do anyway.png (258KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
how bout I do anyway.png
258KB, 400x480px
How do I get the real King Garon back?
>>
Is it worth it to use The King Is Dead to become a god since you apparently keep your Exaltation through fiat.
>>
>>53046771
Soul-Consuming Hunger can target Raksha and Manakins -- it doesn't target Creation-born, but Creatures. Errata also made it more explicit later on.

The main limitation is that it can only be used with consent -- which may be compelled, or tricked, but must be given. Which means that the perfect target is an enthralled target, or one that must obey your will already, like a Manakin or Raksha whom you created and hold their Heart Grace.
>>
>>53047004
>he God of Secrets, whos name esacpes me at the moment
Technically, that's Jupiter. But I think you mean Nara-O, God of Kept Secrets. He's slightly different from Jupiter's domain in that he's specifically in charge of information that's being actively hidden instead of Jupiter's wider purview of unknown knowledge in general.
>>
>>53047767
Not particularily.
It's just a few spirit charms and a lot of responsibility when using it on in setting gods. Out of setting you probably have better ways to steal divinity that don't involve sucking up to whoever was the boss of the god that died.

However using it on other people is a good way to fill out a celestial bureaucracy with people that owe you favors.
>>
File: 15.gif (103KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
15.gif
103KB, 490x750px
Is there anyway to eat Eden's body in Worm and gain her shards to become a new Entity?
>>
>>53046961
Fire Emblem Heroes

>>53047739
Really strong exorcism perks (You're basically exorcizing a godlike dragon from possessing someone) and heavily mental healing. I'd say liberal use of Kuudachi after exorcism, but I'm pretty sure there are other ways to help spiritually and mentally heal someone.
>>
In Ben 10, if you take the Freaked Out drawback without buying an Omnitrix what exactly happens? Do you just get an Omnitrix loaded with only High Ecto-Lord Zz'Skayr and lose it when the jump ends, do you get an Omnitrix for free, does it do nothing, are you not allowed to do that, or is there some other answer I didn't think of?
>>
>>53047907
You just get it as an alt-form.
>>
>>53047088
>Raksha/Stasis
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

More seriously, Raksha already have Bedlam and mote leak. Adding a limit track that is LITERALLY ACTUALLY reversed by sucking a Solar's dick is just shit.
>>
>>53047894
Yeah, probably. You'll just have to figure out how to bypass the safety locks that keep shards from connecting to someone who already has a shard connected to them, then go drink every Cauldron vial.
>>
>>53047889
>Out of setting you probably have better ways to steal divinity
Actually, do we? I can't think of many perks for that sort of thing outside of just something that lets you gain powers by eating souls or whatever.

>However using it on other people is a good way to fill out a celestial bureaucracy with people that owe you favors.
How many celestial gods are there in Exalted anyway? They're all corrupt, right?
>>
>>53042467
There a reason Maneaters only get one 200CP perk, when all the other backgrounds get two?
>>
>>53047739
But Neo Garon is basically a less cool Ganondorf.
Why would you even want the old one back?
>>
I don't think I got an answer last night, but how does the Power of Nothingness and Satsui no Hadou stack up against other similar power boosting abilities?
And yes, I'm talking about Street Fighter and not that other thing.
>>
>>53047923
Wouldn't that make the perk basically free CP then? Since there's no chance of some malfunction bringing him out to let him try to take over your body and all.
>>
>>53047894
Pulling Powers Out Her Ass.
>>
File: gwmfairfolkpf0.jpg (66KB, 558x400px) Image search: [Google]
gwmfairfolkpf0.jpg
66KB, 558x400px
>>53047253
>>53047566
Oh, also, Heart-Stealing Kiss as a component of Oneiromancy only activates once per scene. So you'd probably get a lot less than the full 2000 motes every day (more in the order of 150 motes a day, if you take the usual Scene = 20 minutes conversion. Which is less than standard mote respiration at rest).

Though it'd still total up to be a lot if you keep it running, because the battery part is pretty good.

>>53047767
Not really, it's kinda meh.

>>53047802
That feels very much like abusing the wording instead of going with the intent, since Raksha and Manikins don't /have/ any souls to devour and aren't affected by wp/virtue drain otherwise.

>Errata also made it more explicit later on.
It didn't, as far as I can see.

Only says it does not annihilate the target but instead leaves behind a thoroughly enchanted character. Which only Essence 1 Creation-born can be.

>>53047937
Fair...

But eh, I'll take it in return for the upgrades in the rest of Raksha errata. It's not like it's hard to deal with at all.
>>
>>53047950
>How many celestial gods are there in Exalted anyway? They're all corrupt, right?
Hundreds of thousands if not millions. Most gods aren't personally in charge of concepts, they're just part of the staff of the gods that are. And no, they're not all corrupt, though there are a lot who are. Many are just trying to do their jobs as best they can in a corrupt system. There's also the strange concept of unemployed gods, gods whose domains have been destroyed and who now live in Yu-Shan's slums (which are still pretty nice, to be fair, it is Heaven) begging for Quintessence from gods that still have their jobs.
>>
>>53048012
That question can't have an answer if you don't define what a "power boosting ability" is. Both are some of the strongest things in the setting when fully actualized. That can mean anything from high street level stats to "I can literally a punch an island or meteor into dust" depending on whether you consider the Udon comics canon for your stay.
>>
File: in the morning sun.jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
in the morning sun.jpg
10KB, 183x275px
>>53042484
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, if you roll Treasure Town.
>>
>>53047971
So his children can smile again.
>>
>>53047950
I'm pretty sure we do have a couple. One that comes to mind is German Hollow Quest's Merging/Aspect Manifestation.
At least as long as the god is spiritual in make.
The King is Dead might be useful if you find something strange you like and don't have another way of getting it, but if it's something you want that badly it's probably too good for that charm to work on.

As for the gods there are too many of them to count in Yu Shan and loads of them are corrupt.
It's a pyramid scheme in a way with the upper management too strung out to give a shit and the lower management scumming it for all it's worth.

It's not really worth trying in exalted itself since there's just too fucking many targets for it you'd need to replace.
>>
>>53048015
Read the full Drawback. It spills onto the next page. The third paragraphs addresses this. I think you HAVE to take that option if you don't buy an Omnitrix.
>>
>>53048118
Oh, right. Don't know how I didn't notice the part about becoming him instead.
>>
>>53048323
No worries.
>>
Jump # 76 /Co/Co/’s Bizarre Adventure
Starting Location: Part 6
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Dramatics (0)
*[the show must go on]
*Basic Treachery (0)
*Storyteller (100, Discount)
*Ten of All Trades (200, Discount)
*[Melody] (300, Discount)
*The Stand (400) (One day maybe I will actually create my stand)

(I have no idea what this place is except a meme thing put together by /co/ I did the best I could. I probably got stuff wrong)

I have no clue what the hell happened here. This world makes no sense. I was in prison and the warden was a megalomaniac god. I helped some other girls escape I hoped they could make it but it was part of my own plan.

First I crafted a subliminal message in to a tape to force me to dream of death… that was no more fun than the rest of this funhouse but I also made a dream catcher that actually caught dreams so the death dreams were collected. I made it that after the dream catcher was full it would play back the dreams in nearby peoples subconscious.

I realized pretty early on this warden was a reality warper who could make anything he could imagine. So I created something to force him to imagine his own death subconsciously. I cast invisibility on the dream catcher then had an unseen servant stash it in the wardens room.

A few days later the warden accidently killed himself while torturing some of the girls. With that the prison faded and everyone was free.

That’s when I found out how screwed up the world was. I really am starting to need a vacation.
>>
>>53044626
Doubt it, though an general exalted jump might happen for the alt settings of exalted. Exalted Modern would be fun.
>>
>>53048516
That'd be one way to liven up the Mortal Heroes Jump from the Mortal Heroes Gauntlet. Make the Jump in the Modern Shards of Exalted Dreams.

It's an idea, but do you think it has merit?
>>
>>53048571
How much would Modern Heroic Mortals really differ from any modern Earth setting? A few Artifacts, Terrestrial Martial Arts and Sorcery, all stuff you could pick up trivially in any Exalted jump already.

A general Exalted Modern jump, maybe. But then you'd have to charge a premium for the better Exaltations, which nobody would bu since they can get them for free in other Jumps. The whole thing seems like it would be a nightmare to balance.
>>
>>53048516
Could be fun yeah. We could be Lunalchemicals there, or the weird pseudo-Akuma the Infernals there started out as, or Abyssals with an actually cool Dark Fate, or Sidereals with Modern stuff without having to spend 1000cp on it.

>>53048571
Why? There's nothing really different about mortals in Modern compared to mortals in standard Creation.
>>
File: Come a little bit closer.jpg (194KB, 725x461px) Image search: [Google]
Come a little bit closer.jpg
194KB, 725x461px
Just came from watching Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Overpowered Arrow item when?
>>
>>53048701
>spending that much.
In Nomine mentioned you can teach those charms to other sidereals if you want too.
Just have a companion go drop in and buy them on the cheap.
>>
how do I restore the jadeborn?
>>
>>53048718
The whistle arrow thing? Isn't in the MCU jump already?
>>
>>53048718
The Yaka Arrow's already in MCU1.
>>
>>53048718
I think you can get a Yaka Arrow in MCU part 1.
It's just tech, I'm pretty sure.
Also that guy should be dead right now.
Kree soldiers are fucking retarded.
>>
>>53048729
...Huh, okay. Guess that problem's solved... Point still stands for the other three though.

And also artifact sniper rifles.
>>
>>53044081
Late to the party, but what about making your own Exalted is ridiculous? The max theoretical level of the best Exalted is universal reality warping after thousands of years. There are jumps that let you reach similar or greater levels in about the same time. Some even less.
>>
>>53048816
You could probably just make those yourself if you wanted.
It's not that there isn't cool shit in Shards, but Gunstar Autocthonia is way cooler that exalted modern.
>>
>>53048833
Because it's a pretty basic part of the setting that only Autobot can create new Exaltations.

It'd be like if Harry Potter had a perk to boop people on the nose and give them magic.

>>53048848
Yeah, that's true... Gunstar is made of concentrated awesome though, so it's not really fair to compare things to that.
>>
>>53048759
>>53048768
It was? My bad then. I'll have to see if I can spare some points for it.

>>53048777
>Kree soldiers are fucking retarded.
Well, in the last movie the arrow is much less retarded (in the way that it moves a way much faster, to the point of taking out an entire squad in a second instead of an entire scene the guy basically kills everyone in his ship in a few seconds using it.)
>>
>>53048833
It's a thematic thing about how only mortals are able to make Alchemicals. No matter how smart your Twilight is, you still have to kidnap the right mortals and force them to make your top tier death robot army for you.

Mechanically, there's nothing unbalanced about it. I'd actually say the item in the SB jump is overpriced. The ability to create a few low Essence Alchemicals every jump is worthless in comparision to importing some companions as Exalts who will grow along with you. You can also create a perfect copy of Autocthon, who can create Alchemicals for you, by getting a companion to learn Autocthon Cosmic Principle, and those don't come with fiat based limitations on what you can do with them.
>>
>>53045252
When you do go back to your old ones there are some things a number of anons have mentioned lately that you should look into regarding Dragonbloods.

>Recently mentioned
Dragon Bloods need more items, many of the existing ones are overpriced and there should be more of them in a jump for the exalt type with the greatest access to artifacts.

The Drop-In perk providing expert skill (presumably the equivalent of 3 dots) level in one field is weird, a dragon blood from any of the other backgrounds likely has more than that just from their upbringing. Even Outcasts are far better educated than pretty much anyone else by default, not to mention Lookshy and Dynasts who's schooling makes them better off skill wise than even starting Solars.

Needs continuity drawback.

>>53048701
Guns and modern vehicles fall under Archery and Sailing, you can already make charms for them as any other exalt type than sidereals.
>>
>>53040706
>In this case, as they're not quite the same as the Curse... I'm thinking it might be linked to the Altform (but you'll probably be able to uninstall normally permanent Charms, so it's up to you to equip Dissonance-inducing Charms). They have relatively easy ways to reduce, and a lot of abilities require certain levels.
To any actual human being, it's an entirely negative thing. It's really a bad idea to force it on people to use their alchemical form's potential, because that means they have no reason to unless they actively hate themselves.
>>
File: PZO9021-TakingItEasy.jpg (181KB, 1680x1132px) Image search: [Google]
PZO9021-TakingItEasy.jpg
181KB, 1680x1132px
Best place for elves to hand-hold?
>>
>>53048833
Aside from fucking over thematics and lore, the perk also betrays a basic lack of understanding about what Alchemicals actually are and how their Exaltation works.

>>53048998
>Guns and modern vehicles fall under Archery and Sailing, you can already make charms for them as any other exalt type than sidereals.
Yeah, but then you can't use the Sidereal finger-guns. Or the other two constellations.

>>53049030
Well, it technically /does/ give a small mental boost at the highest levels.

But yeah, that doesn't remotely weigh up against the negatives.
>>
>>53049063
Hell, where they belong.
>>
>>53048998
Needing an expensive perk to use Astrology in other settings is still shitty. And this means that without the guns perk you'd have to wait for one of the more high tech exalted settings for the use of their cool guns charms.
>>
>>53049164
You can still use astrology. It's just only base sidereal exalted astrology.
The perk lets you make brand new stuff off of new constelations you find.
>>
>>53049198
Don't you need to be able to see the current state of the stars to do anything with astrology? In other settings you can only see that setting's stars not the Exalted ones, which aren't even there to use.
>>
>>53049030
Ehh, Being unable to feel anything towards broad social groups isn't that bad, and that's the level you'd be left at just from being Essence 10.

I'm more concerned about being forced between choosing to be city size or to give up all my Alchemical Charms at high Essence.

>>53049277
Sidereal Astrology just involves praying to the patterns spiders. It has nothing to do with the stars.

Exalted has dumb names for things.
>>
>>53049063
Dragon's Crown-Elf

Familiar of Zero-Tiffania, if your a breasts man.

Overlord-Custom NPC

Craftworld Eldar-Sear companion.

Anywhere where there are elves who are not complete dicks, rare as they may be.
>>
>>53049277
If you were using astrology to see the future, yes, you'd have to read the pattern of the stars. Sidereal astrology doesn't do that, it decides the future. Sidereals don't have to look at the stars, because the stars do what they tell them to. They come up with a pattern for the future they want, tell the Pattern Spiders, and then the stars get influenced to make it work.
>>
>>53049309
>Ehh, Being unable to feel anything towards broad social groups isn't that bad, and that's the level you'd be left at just from being Essence 10.
Oh no, it's much worse than that...

>Her eyes are glassy, amorally regarding the world as an array of pure variables swirling around the goals she has set for herself. Humans receive no more consideration or priority in such calculations than any other piece of data.
>All Compassion rolls made for the Exalt automatically fail. The Alchemical may sustain no emotional Intimacies at all. Groups, objects, nations and individuals are valued only for their utility in fulfilling the Exalt’s Motivation.

Yeah, you could care somewhat about things. But only as a tool to fullfill your ultimate goal, to be discarded the moment they are no longer useful, nothing emotional at all.
>>
>>53049309
>>53049392
Aaand I forgot my last sentence. That was kinda important for my point.

Sure, you technically only have 5 permanent limit at Essence 10, but at that point it gets harder and harder to not just go full Clarity and machine it up.
>>
>>53049309
>>53049357
Ah, well that isn't the problem I thought it was, never mind.

If I as a Sidereal from the Sidereals jump went to Exalted Modern could I learn that setting's guns/driving/piloting charms?
>>
>>53049426
Not to mention any you might have for your Exemplar charms. At least there's a charm to simulate having a lower Clarity for an hour. It's extraordinarily painful, though.
>>
>>53049444
You're asking a question that only the respective jumpmakers could answer.
In Nomine is no longer with us so it's up in the air.
>>
>>53049444
Probably not, because Sidereals can't create new Charms (except for Astrology and Martial Arts).
>>
>>53049392
Huh.

Technically, you roll Compassion at the end of every scene spending time with mortals. On a success, up to once per day, you lose a point of clarity. On a botch, you gain a point of clarity.

Mechanically, spending time with mortals actually increases your Clarity over time without out of splat charms to force your Compassion rolls not to fail. But that's clearly a bullshit oversight, since there are Alchemicals with Clarity lower than 10 who are more than a few weeks old.

Point is, stay around mortals and don't install Exemplar Charms until you pick up a perk that lets you ignore Clarity. It isn't something that immediately ruins your jumper.
>>
>>53049508
We're talking about permanent Clarity for high Essence. At Essence 10, you've got a minimum of five Clarity at any time, and can never go lower. Young Alchemicals are safer from it, though, yeah.
>>
File: IMG_0986.jpg (69KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0986.jpg
69KB, 1080x1080px
>>53048768
Can we get the metal fin that he has? Its apparently not a cybernetic thing as the posters for GOTG 2 show him with a more mohawk than close cropped in GOTG 1.
>>
>>53049508
Eh, automatically failing isn't same as botching. You just wouldn't get to lose any Clarity from interaction once you're at 10.
>>
>>53049562
And Clarity 5 isn't that bad.

>>53049597
But even at low Essence, by RAW you keep making that Compassion roll even if you can't lose Clarity from it.

So you lose 1 Clarity and then gain however many botched Compassion rolls you made after a full day of interacting with people.

So on the balance you're actually gaining Clarity if you don't start running from people after your first successful roll for the day.
>>
>>53044062

The Grail from the Mortals gauntlet is an unlimited mote reservoir.

>>53044651

Brellin has a thing about Permanent Consequences.

It's why in the Overlord jump, he made the "Be in Nazarick" perk force you to have a moral blindspot and let your minions be evil. Even post-jump. Even post-Spark. Cannot-be-removed, trumps everything forever.
>>
>>53049653
>And Clarity 5 isn't that bad.
It's still pretty bad. Not just losing attachments to broad social groups, but also any friendships (unless your friend gets you material benefit. Capitalism, ho!).

And the higher your Clarity goes, the harder it is lower it again. Or even want to lower it.

>But even at low Essence, by RAW you keep making that Compassion roll even if you can't lose Clarity from it.
>So you lose 1 Clarity and then gain however many botched Compassion rolls you made after a full day of interacting with people.
>So on the balance you're actually gaining Clarity if you don't start running from people after your first successful roll for the day.
Huh, right. Yeah... That's kind of a stupid mechanical oversight. I'd assume the Compassion roll is voluntary, or stops occuring if you've succeeded.
>>
>>53049754
>Brellin has a thing about Permanent Consequences.
It's a kneejerk reaction because when there weren't permanent consequences people complained about the jump being a powergrab
>>
>>53049870
>And the higher your Clarity goes, the harder it is lower it again. Or even want to lower it.
Not for high Essence Alchemicals. Internal penalties may not lower a dice pool below your permanent Essence (corebook, page 121). By the time you're Essence 5, it's impossible for the penalties on Compassion rolls from high Clarity to reduce your Compassion pool, unless you have outside context perks that are somehow pushing your Compassion to 6+.

If you don't want to get high Clarity, buy a mind control immunity perk so you don't have to spend Willpower to resist UMI, don't buy Exemplar Charms, and talk to a human once a week. It's that easy.
>>
>>53049997
inb4 Exalted trumps all Perks
>>
>>53048742

Bring back Autochthon - it's one of the first things he does after returning and recharging his batteries, in the 1e scenario in Time of Tumult where you hunt down his essence taps for him.
>>
>>53049754
>The Grail from the Mortals gauntlet is an unlimited mote reservoir.
Seriously? Wow. What's it cost to get it?
>>
>>53049997
Theoretically it's possible to get anybody virtues higher than 5 without out of context.
It's just crazy shit and a really bad idea to do it on purpose.
For example there's a sidereal martial art that can scramble someones virtue dots around. If it's done on the random setting the dots can go anywhere even if a virtue is already at 5.
While unlikely a highly virtuous person could end up as the kind of absolute madman 6 dots in a virtue would make him.

This isn't really relevant to the alchemical discussion, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
>>
Apparently SWLiHN's Shintai makes principal invoking onslaught free, could a charm for her be made that just does that without turning jumper into floating glass balls?
>>
>>53050122
You could probably just activate the shintai and then shapeshift into something more to your prefered aesthetics.
>>
>>53050122
>principal invoking onslaught free
You're a pile of resources and you're a pile of reources! Everyone's a pile of resources!
>>
File: baby bat.gif (6MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
baby bat.gif
6MB, 480x480px
So what are some good pets to get?
>>
File: let's do the thing everyone.png (575KB, 906x664px) Image search: [Google]
let's do the thing everyone.png
575KB, 906x664px
Yuki Yuuna Is A Hero perks are done.

Now, if anyone has any requests for items, let me know. Can't promise everything, but I will consider them at least.
>>
>>53050122
This >>53050214, basically. The shintai itself already lets you reconfigure it into whatever the fuck you want to look like. The floating crystal balls are just the default, and it notes Infernals usually turn it into a hardlight body with floaty spheres.

Otherwise, probably not. Not everything can be made permanent/free, and Infernals already get the most of that stuff.

>>53050316
Phoenixes. Getting a phoenix or two is good. Firey and immortal, it's nice.

If you pick the right kind, you could even roast marshmallows over them.
>>
>>53049997
>buy a mind control immunity perk
Don't automatically assume everyone has every perk and has been to every setting. I hate it so much that you people do this.
>>
What's the name of the Necromancy spell that lets an Exalt make themselves into a ghost while retaining their Exaltation?
>>
>>53050316
Thunderbird, among other things, in Fantastic Beasts
Phoenix in Harry Potter
Deathclaw in Fallout 4
Monster Pet of Inhuman Origin of your choosing in Lovecraft. Get a Shoggoth, Shoggoths a best.
>>
>>53050384
Giving a solution to a problem through perks is very normal.
If you don't already have a perk that does that the idea is that you will go get it before trying to do the thing.
>>
>>53050359
Mind showing the perks off, NikaMoth?
>>
>>53050418
Here's the thing, though. Not everyone thinks they're allowed to choose their jumps or does them in a specific 'strategic order'. If they don't have that perk when they hit alchemicals, they might go eons without seeing it. That means that during the jump and for ages after, they are suffering under the effects of being a robotic sociopath.
>>
File: Konata__thinking.jpg (25KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
Konata__thinking.jpg
25KB, 300x187px
>>53042467
Warhammer Fantasy: Ogre Kingdoms
> Age: 25 [Rolled5]
> Origin: Butcher
> Tribe: The Feastmasters
> Ogre Traits [Get a Freebie!]
> Hail to the God of Fire [-200CP]
> Horde Hoard [-100CP]
> Kitchen Hands [Get a Freebie!]
> Thick As A Rock [-100CP]
> Further It Goes, Harder It Gets [-100CP]
> Irongut [-100CP]
> Lore of the Great Maw [Get a Freebie!]
> Good Is Gross [Get a Freebie!]
> The Bloody Chef [Get a Freebie!]
> Cleanliness Is Close To Godliness [-100CP]
> Slaughtermaster [-300CP]
> Hunter’s Marks [-100CP]
> Look Who’s Coming To Dinner [-100CP]
> Gut Plate [Get a Freebie!]
> Bloody Utensils [Get a Freebie!]
> Wretch [+200CP]
> Scenario: Twin Peaks
> Scenario: Pilgrim

I feel like this is one of those instances where this build's backstory, before jumper, is more interesting than anything I myself am doing. Because there's something to be said of strength through adversity.

Venous was a wretch, an Ogre born without paunch or musculature. She was kept around anyway, mostly to laugh at and bully. Venous didn't like getting bullied, so as she grew (and grew, and grew), she looked for ways to improve her lot.
She saw how everyone loved food, and how Halflings were good at food, and how priests gained strength from food, especially strong food, and so she decided she would make the strongest food, and become stronger. But what is the strongest food?

The answer is lava.
Lava is the strongest food.
>>
>>53050384
Mind Control Immunity Perks are kind of a dime a dozen in Jumpchain anon. Most Jumpers with like 10 jumps probably have one or at least has a willpower substitute.
>>
>>53050316
SCP-999 from SCP. It's a goo-like creature that feeds off of sweets, loves everyone, and causes people to feel incredible joy upon contact. It absolutely loves helping people, and getting into tickle fights with them. Its' hugs and tickling has caused those exposed to it such joy that it has even cured depression. It was also willing to risk its' own life defending people from SCP-682 after an test gone wrong. SCP-999 is shaped like a friend!
>>
File: Konata_Izumi.jpg (17KB, 363x400px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Izumi.jpg
17KB, 363x400px
>>53050465
Venous ate lava and against all the laws of Darwin did not die. Because fuck Darwin. Then she went home and started cooking food, half the time using her own god damn skin to cook it, which made the skin that came back tougher and gave her kickass scars because FUCK DARWIN.
After that the ogres made her a high priest of food and fire because WOULDN'T YOU?! JESUS.

No one bullies Venous anymore. Partly because touching her is a good way to set your hand on fire, and partly because her skin is too tough to care. Only the Tyrant gives her shit anymore, but he's the Tyrant, and the Tyrant can bully anyone he god damn pleases.
Still, for all her supposed respect, Venous still suffers a thousand petty annoyances day-to-day, and is still a lanky fuck without a paunch. There are many a time an ogre will preface a sentence with, "IS TOO BAD YOU SUCH A SKINNY BINT"

She's thinking of going on a pilgrimage.

Arriving in a new jump, there's often a brief moment of duality with me and my new body. I'll have to walk myself through what's going on. Calm my nerves. Sometimes I talk to myself for quite awhile.
Venous didn't give a shit. Those memories slotted in easily.
It confused me. Ogres aren't smart, but Venous wasn't exactly a dullard by those standards.
> "Am I really okay with this?"
> "S'hwe gonna eat good food and have adventures?"
> "Yeh."
> "Then I'm okay withit. Fuck this place and ev'rywun innit."

I don't know what else to do here.

Guess I'll take a pilgrimage.
>>
>>53050446
Only if they get hit with mind control that can be resisted by willpower and they don't have a social defense charm to resist it without using willpower, and this happens repeatedly over a long period of time.

It's a very niche situation.
>>
>>53050446
And? It's a solution to the potential problem that isn't even likely to come up.
Given that being an alchemical is probably going to end up an altform once you're done it's just for convienience.
>>
>>53050316
Magical Animal from Steven Universe is cool.
>>
>>53050465
>The answer is lava.

I think that Venous may have jumped to conclusions a bit. Lava might be a good sauce but it doesn't have any substance to it. Do you eat just hot sauce?

Go Bully the dwarfs in order to find out the recipe to Stonebread. Then make some lava sandwiches.
>>
>>53050359
Buy a thunderbird in Fantastic Beasts and buy Phoenix in Harry Potter and import it as that. Boom, fiery storm bird of pure badassitude that you can ride on.
>>
>>53050316
Steven Universe's Magic Animal is pretty awesome. It's basically a Gem creature and you can even pick exactly what kind of animal it is.

Princess Mononoke also has Wolf Cubs for /really/ cheap, which grow up to be giant Wolves and even come with their own touch of magic as they get older.

Personally though, I'm insanely fond of Pseudodragons and I'll always recommend them for people who want a pet that's basically a miniature dragon that can learn class levels. Who /doesn't/ want a tiny dragon on their shoulder that can fire Fireballs like the best of Sorcerers? Or keep them healed with levels in Favored Soul or Healer?

I mean, come on. That's cool shit right there.
>>
>>53050491
Uh, what? You don't know how alchemicals work, anon. Their clarity goes up with their essence levels, and even at 5 they see people as tools rather than people.

>>53050500
And it's not a solution for everyone. Only for those who pick jumps for their powers and in a specific order.
>>
>>53050539
If lava is hot sauce in this analogy, wouldn't that be like putting hot sauce between two slices of bread and calling it a sandwich?
>>
File: abyssals__fleshcraft_by_kiyo.jpg (465KB, 1032x700px) Image search: [Google]
abyssals__fleshcraft_by_kiyo.jpg
465KB, 1032x700px
>>53050396
There's only a spell that lets them temporarily be one (though it's indefinite, so you can do it as long as you want)? Crystal Ghost Shard, encases their body in a crystal cocoon, while their higher soul goes out to play ghost.

Doesn't allow use of natural Charms, sorcery, necromancy or Martial Arts Charms beyond the Form-type Charm while you're a ghost though. But you can learn ghost Arcanoi.

Also a spell to let them pull their lower soul out of their body, and turn it into a hungry ghost minion. That's pretty cool too. Use both, and the only part of soul still anchoring you to your body would have to be your Exaltation.
>>
>>53050573
Anon was talking about the suggestion to get a mind control immunity perk to prevent Clarity from increasing from spending willpower to resist unnatural mental influence.
>>
>>53050573
Too bad for those guys then?
I don't know what you want people to suggest instead. Do you just not want people to offer perk solutions anymore because that isn't going to happen.
>>
>>53050589
Yep, very filling. Or at least better than just chugging hot sauce.
>>
>>53050316
Pokemon, PMD, and Pokemon conquest.

Age of Mythology has a pair of Ravens that serve as spies.

Fallout has dogs and Fallout 4 offers various creatures including deathclaws.

If you go to Percy Jackson you could use the import option to get some monster companions.

Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts are some other obvious jumps with a menagerie of monstrous pets.

Young Justice has the Kobra-Venom enhanced animal option.

Star Wars OT has a Rancor and Tauntaun option.

Mount and Blade has a free riding horse.

Sword & Sorcery and Avatar TLA have mythological mounts available to purchase.

If you want pets that double as minions then go to RWBY, Sim Ant, Geneforge, and Jurassic Park.
>>
>>53050589
>>53050631
Lava feels more like weird coagulated hot sauce jam to me
>>
>>53050419
Sure!

https://pastebin.com/jUgkTQDz

I'm awaiting criticism on what you guys think.
>>
Does anyone know what happened to Killer 7?
I remember there being a WIP, but has there been anything else since?
>>
>>53049338
would there be any in warhammer fantasy? I know Morathi can be a very eager companion if you go to dogs of war but that comes with its own set of issues.
>>
>>53050597
Oh. That's disappointing. Someone mentioned it a fee threads ago and made it seem like a permanent transformation they could do.
>>
After being reminded of how good Principal Invoking Onslaught is I decided to look at some infernal charms. Why are they so damn awesome? Way better than any I saw in Dragonbloods, Sidereals, or Lunars.

How long would it take for a jumper to learn them all? Other than Cosmic Principals of course.
>>
>>53050597
Speaking of the second spell do you happen to know it's name?
I'm thinking of going half ghost in mortal heros and using it to become youmu, but I've had no luck finding it.
>>
>>53050721
Looks good so far, though I'm a little confused about the free sealing ritual thing. It mentions how magical girls are too weak to kill a Vertex due to their healing factor, but the Mankai Hero form can apparently kill them by itself. What's up with that?
>>
>>53050884
No Warhammer Fantasy elves are shit, though their might be exceptions.
>>
>>53050609
Well the original post was at Mir about the mechanics post-jump.
>>
>>53050316
So for the /best/ pet I'd say to get all the responses that don't let you import a preexisting pet, go to Marvel and use the combination mechanics to merge them all and give them a healing factor or something, then import them into each of the suggestions that allows import usage.

Oh, and tame the result as your Hunter pet in WoW.
>>
>>53050923
It would take a fucklong time.
Not just because charm development is really hard, but because infernal excellencies cost prohibitive amounts of XP as your essence increases.
You have to buy them to your essence level so even as you improve yourself you're still getting taxed for each excellency you have.
Since excellencies are the base of all charm trees this gets out of hand rather quicklly.
>>
>>53050952
Well, what I meant was that Mankai is powerful enough completely destroy the body of weaker Vertexes and expose the soul without a sealing ritual. (You can't do that to other beings with Mankai by the way even if you have the Drop-In capstone, but you can do a Sealing Ritual on other beings with the Drop-In capstone.)

I should have elaborated on that, my apologies.
>>
>>53050721
Oh, I forgot to give Spunky Hero another 200 CP perk

Keep Smiling (200 CP, Discount Spunky Hero)
Yeah, you’re not so great inside. At all. In fact, you’re very upset. Constantly. But you refuse to show it, else it would make everyone else upset. Even when you’re upset or you find yourself burning up on the inside out of despair or anguish, you’ll never show it on your face or let it get to you. Not unless it was truly hopeless for you. Assisting those who are in need, liking throwing a party at a hospital for sick kids or helping kitties find a home, will also help you feel mentally well if you’re not feeling so good. After all, you’re doing it because you love the smiles on their faces.
>>
File: 1438612795844.png (547KB, 972x808px) Image search: [Google]
1438612795844.png
547KB, 972x808px
>>53050887
Yeah, does sound like it'd be awesome if you could do that permanently.

...Though ghosts in Exalted are kinda fucked. To the point that they're comparable or worse than mortals.

You might be better off just getting a Charm to let you dematerialise.

>>53050935
Sure, it's Links Born of Tumult.

Sadly, it's Labyrinth Circle, so a Ghost-Blooded Necromancer can't actually cast it (except possibly through some Artifact, like the Emerald Thurible for demon-summoning).
>>
>>53051023
Ah, gotcha, that makes sense.

>>53051036
Looks good. That last part reminds me of something I heard once, "The best cure for a bad back is picking someone else up", or something like that.
>>
File: 1135153546.jpg (106KB, 850x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1135153546.jpg
106KB, 850x1085px
>>53051043
That is unfortunate. I guess that plan will need to be shelved for now.
>>
So what are some of the best Endgame/Spark rewards? The only ones that seemed awesome to me is Gurren Lagann and Devil Survivor 2 rewards.
>>
File: Killer7 WIP 0.3.pdf (768KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Killer7 WIP 0.3.pdf
768KB, 1x1px
>>53050756
It's going. Slowly. But still going.
>>
>>53051103
Sburb Master Classes are quite versatile and powerful as well.
>>
>>53051103
Sburb Master Classes are rlly good.
It's not really an endgame reward since you get them before it's over, but they are an endgame only option.
>>
>>53050978
Damn, that sounds awful.
>>
>>53051119
Looks good, SMTAnon. Hey, quick question, for the Variable option in SMT, would Black Frost be viable as someone you could be? I mean, unlike Uriel or Bishamonten, where there is only one of them in all games, there are different Black Frosts with different origins in the SMT games, so he's not really unique, is he?
>>
>>53051119
Are you going to do SMT:Nocturne?
>>
>>53051231
No, that's DeSu who's going to be making that. Last I remember he said he was playing through the game again in order to prepare for making the jump.
>>
>>53051210
Black Frost should be fine, yeah.

>>53051231
Nah. DevilSurvivorAnon's the one who's got that.
>>
>>53051262
Cool, thanks for answering my question SMTAnon! Good luck on Killer7.
>>
>>53051149
It is. But not as bas as he makes it sound.

Only Cecelyne has a major charm tree that requires her Excellency (her wish-granting stuff from Verdant Emptiness Endowment).

Ebby has just two charms that require his, She Who Lives also has two, while Malfeas has one charm that requires his excellency. Adorjan and Kimbery have none.

...Assuming you're not counting all the different Excellency and Sorcery flavors themselves, but those are pretty redundant past one or two variants.
>>
>>53051100

Well, pulling out your lower soul and binding it as a ghost minion *is* pretty much Youmu's deal.

Though I think she's actually the other way around, but that's splitting hairs.

Altering the spell to inhabit something other than your shadow should also be possible with the ghost-editing spell. Making it less murderous is trickier, however.
>>
File: BBCC.png (217KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BBCC.png
217KB, 400x400px
>>53044078
Essence seems magical enough, so if you treat it that way I'd say so. Shinsoo seems more spiritual then magical, or at least have more in common with spiritual energy then most magical energies, so I'd say no.

>>53044475
Haha, making me blush here anon.

Won't be taking requests though, not for a while, since I have so many things of my own to work on. Maybe once I get through the next 4 big jumps I have. Though I guess I do have even more I want to make after. Haha.

Well, if it's not too big a property, I might end up doing it as one of the small jumps I do. Your welcome to ask and it certainly might get my interest up but it'd probably not happen for a while yet.

>>53045095
Every purchase is.

>>53047150
Shit. I'll change it in a sec.

>>53047959
...oh, crap, I think I accidentally deleted a perk. Erm, gimme a little bit, I'll add it back in.
>>
>>53051308
I think the 'can't actually cast the spell as a Ghost-Blood' part is the main problem here...
>>
File: 1440703517276.png (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440703517276.png
7KB, 500x500px
>>53051149
Infernal Yozi Excellencies are extremely versatile. Having two or three of them is pretty much going to be able to cover any situation that ever comes up. With categories as broad as "overdo something," "be a sneaky asshole while doing something" or even "be an obsessive compulsive autist while doing something" the applicability is enourmous. Being able to throw dice at every problem can degenerate a game fast.

That's why they cost so much more over time than a simple thrown or excellency which can only be used for that specific action.

The simple solution is to just not spread yourself thin until you're already winning.
Do you really NEED to use a specific charmset early? If the answer isn't yes it may be best to set it aside for later after maxing essence when you can pay it off as a lump sum.
>>
File: Ogre Kingdoms.pdf (522KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ogre Kingdoms.pdf
522KB, 1x1px
Okie dokie, try this again.

Gorgers cost 300 now. They actually do. I checked.
Maneaters have their second 200 perk back in place.
>>
>>53051119
I want to find a way to use Dissociative Personality as a way to carry dead people around and bring them back later.
>>
>>53051339
Or, you know, you could just not take the handful of charms that require you to have all the excellencies? Infernals have only a few charms that need excellencies as prereqs at all.

Follow The Leader, Precision-Thought Force Exercise, Driven Beyond Death, Shadow Spite Curse, The Face in the Darkness, Verdant Emptiness Endowment (and upgrades)... they're nice, but usually not worth the huge investment of an excellency (with Verdant Emptiness Endowment as the possible exception)
>>
How dangerous is Fire Emblem Heroes as a first jump?
>>
File: a9090e1008b50a5bca5181de02b4845e.jpg (110KB, 1000x804px) Image search: [Google]
a9090e1008b50a5bca5181de02b4845e.jpg
110KB, 1000x804px
>>53051505
Not very, even if you take the protagonist role. Just don't get trapped in a dimension once the door closes on you unless you've got a way to open it again, and the worst you'll have to deal with is a few small scale battles.

Even if everyone brought their A-game to the team, you're only talking about a few hundred heroes on the field at once. Which is not something likely to happen. Most battles are between ten or fewer heroes.
>>
File: 1444713959735.jpg (39KB, 315x344px) Image search: [Google]
1444713959735.jpg
39KB, 315x344px
>>53051487
I could have sworn that you needed an excellency charm to access a Yozi's charmset, but after a quick check that doesn't appear to have been a real thing.
I guess it doesn't matter that much then, but if you're going for completion it's still a bitch.
>>
>>53051447
This looks like a fun jump, though I have to ask, does our intelligence automatically take a drop while in Ogre form? Also, for Hail to the God of Fire, can we actually eat lava? Because that just sounds cool. Finally, for the reward from Skyfather, can we manipulate our size via perks like Lifeless Being, that allow us to change our age at will? Like, use Lifeless Being and the reward to suddenly grow huge via changing my age to...I don't know, 4000 thousand years old or something?
>>
>>53051326
Okay. Thanks then.

Funny enough, last time I asked the thread a similar question, people said Shinsoo was basically magic where Essence wasn't magic.
>>
>>53051607
Nah, your intelligence remains. Yup, you can straight up gobble down lava and molten metal. That seems like something you could do, it's really just based on physical age, not experience, so age controlling things would let you grow bigger and harder the older you make yourself.
>>
Is it possible to invent new spells for Exalted Sorcery/Necromancy?
>>
>>53051573
Who is that in the pic?
>>
>>53051447
Speaking of Gorgers, I think you mentioned something about adding a line to their mutation perk in the last thread.
>>
>>53044593
It does have one thing going for it, though. Keychain of Creation drawback. As far as I can remember, the only other Exalted jump that kinda-sorta has one of those is Mortals.
>>
>>53051658
Thanks Val.
>>
File: 974189be9a889968c22c669a1d09e612.png (956KB, 1280x808px) Image search: [Google]
974189be9a889968c22c669a1d09e612.png
956KB, 1280x808px
>>53051675
Just an OC I found somewhere on the internet. I kept it because I thought it had great emotion to it. You can really see the determination and anger in her face.
>>
>>53051712
>OC

Isn't that Souji Okita from FGO?
>>
Does anyone else ignore the no E6+ custom charms rule? I need such charms for fiddling with my inner world.
>>
>>53051694
Oh, right. Haha, I keep forgetting this stuff. Always been bad with updates. I'll give it a little bit this time so I don't post again and then need to post again later.
>>
>>53051675
sakura saber from FGO, according to saucenao
>>
>>53051658

With the king under the mountain item can I change how the tunnels are?, I wanna make a crypt with Creepy statues and what type of creatures are in the tunnel?
>>
File: 4e658d867094658f7f8d436817efb7fc.jpg (187KB, 1054x1276px) Image search: [Google]
4e658d867094658f7f8d436817efb7fc.jpg
187KB, 1054x1276px
>>53051712
Possibly, even likely based on a quick Google. It was marked as an original character on the site that I pulled it from. That's generally what I go by, but then I've been mistaken-

>>53051753
Well, there it is.
>>
File: I happen to be an expert.png (258KB, 918x669px) Image search: [Google]
I happen to be an expert.png
258KB, 918x669px
>>53051505
Speaking as the jumpmaker themselves, not at all!

Especially Drop-In since they don't actually fight on the battlefield and explicitly aren't expected to. You can survive it with any origin, however. Very few of the Fire Emblem jumps are actually lethal.

Genealogy Of The Holy War is probably the most lethal but you should be fine if you use your head and #Expose the Obviously Evil Cults before they take over, and you have five years to do it. Especially if you have metaknowlege.
>>
>>53051786
Sure. Creatures? Lots of giant bugs, bats, bat like creatures, probably some gorgers and other mutated creatures. Maybe a few very minor daemons or some feral skaven/ratpeople. Maybe a grue. Nasty creatures that live in the dakr.
>>
If you construct additional Demsenes in your inner world and build manses on them would you count as being inside them at all times too? Would the essence regen stack?
>>
>>53051842
>Maybe a grue.
I just realized we don't have a Zork jump.
>>
>>53051743
I'm sure some people do, but you don't really need them to fiddle with your inner world since you can manually enter it and move things around yourself. Or just applying other things from other jumps towards your inner world.

At worst you could make another set of shaping charms at low essence and throw a clause in that they may be used for Spirit of the Living World as if they were Constructive Convergence of Principles
It's custom shit, but you don't actually need to expand off of SotLW to do it.
>>
Is amalur present?
>>
>>53051743
I do, but only to convert canon high Essence Charms to other equivalents in other splats.
>>
>>53051886
Nor a Commander Keen or Wing Commander jump. Truly a tragedy that a number of great settings are still missing.
>>
>>53051892
Good to know, thanks anon!
>>
>>53051842

Thank you, Now I can now have a national crypt for my civ, though I think I'll keep out the daemons and gorgers
>>
Did someone ever say if they were gonna do any of the other Digimon series?
>>
What do I need if I want to supply aerial cavalry to my favorite factions, besides "things that can carry people while flying" and "people willing to learn how to ride them?"
>>
File: 1421705518147-0.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1421705518147-0.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>53051857
You aren't supposed to be able to shape demenses or magical things inside your inner world.
At least not with the charm used for creating your inner world.

Through a very liberal reading going inside yourself and shaping the already available land through shaping charms might be possible, or even doing it by hand might work. I think the only one who'd be able to tell you for sure would be Mardukth since the above is edging into exploit tier.
>>
>>53051487
One of the perks in the jump gives you Sorcerous Enlightenment of every Yozi you have access to the charms of. Since that requires you to have the first excellency you'll have each of them draining your EXP. Luckily this is probably just a game mechanic and thus not a real problem for jumpers.
>>
>>53052022
Not with the charm alone, but you explicitly can use Constructive Convergence of Principals to make Infernal aligned Demesnes.
>>
>>53051857
This is actually a great solution to the problem of needing hearthstones in future jumps, you can just make as many infernal manses as you want in your inner world to provide power. Even if you can't use all the manses constantly you still have plenty of hearthstones that do stack.
>>
>>53052051
Yes but Spirit of the Living World is very direct when saying that an infernal cannot shape magical things inside of themself.
Whether or not this is referring to just the charm itself or in general is the ambiguous part.
I'm not in the position to be saying how it works for certain.
>>
>>53051103
It's not an endjump, but in Ben 10 if you get the Omnitrix the reality warper aliens unlock when you get your spark and time travel magic from the book of spells you can buy will unlock as well.

I feel like I've seen similar in one or two other jumps, where awesome stuff unlocks with your spark in jumps that aren't end jumps, but I can't remember what they were.
>>
>>53051980
Somebody had a claim on one of the Digimon Worlds but the other video games and settings are still up for grabs.
>>
>>53052124
>Yes but Spirit of the Living World is very direct when saying that an infernal cannot shape magical things inside of themself.
Actually it doesn't, it says that the effect that allows the infernal to shape it which is included in the charm cannot do that.
>>
>>53052150
>awesome stuff unlocks with your spark in jumps that aren't end jumps
Off the top of my head, Who Framed Roger Rabbit gives toons full toon-force post spark.

More recently, Heaven's Lost Property implies/states, I can't recall offhand, that the perk that lets you make Rule-type stuff can become way stronger post-spark.
Thread posts: 437
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.