[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1476: A very suspicious Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 421
Thread images: 99

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53018033
>>
File: 1493667508464.jpg (89KB, 314x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493667508464.jpg
89KB, 314x1024px
Do you ever hassle the talent?
>>
Rolled 77 (1d816)

Just keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'

WHAT
>>
File: Not Wrong.png (61KB, 950x450px) Image search: [Google]
Not Wrong.png
61KB, 950x450px
>>53033447
>Suspicious
I KNOW IT'S YOU!
>>
>>53033507
and the jump is Black Dynamite.
>>
File: b944ouJRRJW.jpg (88KB, 736x867px) Image search: [Google]
b944ouJRRJW.jpg
88KB, 736x867px
>>53033462
>waifu crimes
speaking of which, JUMPERS, have any notable/unexpected romances bloomed between your companions? What about rivalries?
>>
File: Damn Crona, You Scary.jpg (184KB, 1200x827px) Image search: [Google]
Damn Crona, You Scary.jpg
184KB, 1200x827px
>>53033507
Oh hey, neat, Black Dynamite. I can't remember, did Cat base it off of the old movie or the cartoon that ran on Adult Swim a few years back?
>>
How do the Power of Nothingness and Satsui no Hadou compare to other similar power boosting abilities in the chain? Just how big of a boost are they supposed to be?
>>
>>53033528
Black Dynamite has some seriously good perks.
>>
>>53033462
Where is this meme from? I saw something similar on /vp/.
>>
>>53033546
Power of Nothingness isn't really that big of a power up, it just allows you to hide your power level really well and count as having achieved a state that usually would have needed mental distortion to get to. It grants access to the Yin-Yang Sword Styles which are super beefy sword styles that can neutralize all damage an attack is dealing by 'returning the swordsman back to a state before the attack' and creates a perfect counter which breaks a lot of defenses but is super precise.
>>
>>53033595
Wrong series dingus
>>
>>53033582
Japan put up a female "penguin" model in a zoo, one penguin began showing unusual fascination with it. Even ignoring other penguins in favor of it, trying to feed it, and making 'mating' signals towards it.
>>
>>53033595
...I think he means the Street Fighter Power of Nothingness. Not the Samurai Deeper Kyo one.
>>
>>53033610
>>53033617
Ah right. Street Fighter has a Power of Nothingness too... right.
>>
>>53033595
You'd think the "Satsui no Hadou" in the question would have tipped you off that he meant Street Fighter, you doughnut.
>>
>>53033582
Penguins understand the superiority of 2d over 3dpd
>>
>>53033582
Grape kun a penguin at the Tobu Zoo has apparently fallen in love with cutout of Hululu, a character from Kemono Friends that is meant to be based upon the same species as Grape kun. Basically Grape kun is a waifu fag. Also they have to put the penguins behind a fence at night to prevent the old ones(like Grape kun, who is 20) from falling in the water and drowning at night.
>>
>>53033636
Nah just thought the guy was asking about two power ups and not understanding something.
>>
File: Crona 22.jpg (192KB, 850x1223px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 22.jpg
192KB, 850x1223px
>>53033531
Astolfo and my Demon Weapon (Talulla). At the time I basically made my Demon Weapon to be as cute, squishy and ditzy as possible to clash with the whole "looks like proto-soul edge in weapon form" since I thought it was funny.

As a couple they're a pair of adorable morons constantly hugging people and doing stuff together and occasionally fucking something up due to shared short attention spans and lack of direction meaning someone needs to still watch this pair of adults just in case. It's great. I love them so much and encourage it.

>>53033582
Japanese Zoos put anime girl cutouts in the exhibits. A Penguin named Mr. Grape fell in love with the penguin cutout and refused to eat since he didn't want to leave its side, so they had to forcibly separate him from the cutout. The internet has taken to it like a fish to water and memes and fanart of 'Grape-kun' and his waifu are pretty popular at the moment.
>>
>>53033642
Holy shit that's ancient. Isn't that like the equivalent of a human centurion?
>>
>>53033697
>centurion
Centenarian?
>>
>>53033528
Does this jump automatically make you black?
If it doesn't, do honky jumpers get extra CP to compensate them for this oversight?
>>
>>53033681
>having Astolfo in your party
>not being the one to husbando him
I don't understand you, NuBee. Not at all.
>>
>>53033697
No, 20 is the life expectancy of that species in the wild, but they can make it to 30 in captivity, so Grape kun could have another decade in him.
>>
>>53033719
>Centenarian
Yes that one. Not the one that is a roman office. Whoops.

>>53033745
Ah okay then. So he's like sixty or something like that?
>>
>>53033681
Well, so far the only romance between companions was back during Mystery Dungeon in jump 3. My starter Blaziken and my Lucario were always pretty close, but then they really hit it off there.
At the end of the ten years, another Benefactor showed up and wanted to make Blaziken into another Jumper because he saw potential due to some of the downright crazy shit she would do sometimes. She accepted, and Lucario tagged along, leaving me with just Mewtwo to move on to the next jump.
>>
>>53033764
Probably like sixty or so yea.
>>
>>53033731
Some jumpers do that EVEYONE ELSE FINDS LOVE BUT ME thingy so they hook up characters that should be interested in them with each other instead so they can angst.
>>
>>53033782
did you ever see them again, even post-spark?
>>53033796
perhaps, but sometimes a jumper might not be interested or have someone else
>>
>>53033796
No, I'm thinking with my dick, not my heart. I'd be fine with Astolfo finding romance with someone else, but there is no way I'm not hitting that on a regular basis. And anyone who isn't makes no sense to me.
>>
>>53033796
Maybe he already has someone anon.
>>
>>53033544
Looking at the graphics he used, methinks he went for the old movie.

I mean, there's not even a reference to Blackulas.

>>53033688
>>53033720
Not that I been seein', buddy.

>>53033507
Anywho...

>Black Dynamite - 679
Identity: Kung Fu Master
Drawbacks: Rhymes (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,200 CP
Perks:
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free)
-Keeping the Girls Up in Kung Fu (Free)
-I’ll See Y’all Tomorrow
-Panther Fist
-Fiendish Dr. You
-Can You Dig It?
Items:
-Nunchucks (Free)
-Orphanage
-Companions (200 CP)

Seras Victoria:
-Background: CIA Agent
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); License to Kill (Free); The Woman; Gunplay

Janpaseiga:
-Background: Drop-In
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); Can You Dig It? (Free); Anaconda Malt Liquor Gives You Little Dick; License To Kill

Derun Alma:
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); Can You Dig It? (Free); Smack Wiped Off The Streets; Gunplay

Killer B:
-Background: Vietnam Vet
--Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); Gunplay (Free); The Old Pie on the Window Sill Trick; Keeping the Girls Up in Kung Fu

Duchess Utarefson:
-Background: Kung Fu Mistress
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); Keeping the Girls Up in Kung Fu (Free); Panther Fist; Can You Dig It?

Dante:
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); Can You Dig It? (Free); You’re Gonna Wake Up the Rest of the Bitches

Gelee:
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); Can You Dig It? (Free); You’re Gonna Wake Up the Rest of the Bitches

Hildibrand, Nashu, Gilgamesh-2, Enkidu, Briardien, Typhon, and Ultros:
-Background: CIA Agents
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); License to Kill (Free); The Man... Men... Chicken?; Can You Dig It?
>>
>>53033831
I don't see the appeal.
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>53033731
I have lots of love to give and it comes in many forms. If I made sense all the time I'd have to pick a different avatar.

>>53033782
Replied to the wrong person but that's a pretty cool story nonetheless. You ever think about what they're doing now?

>>53033796
Oi oi oi, Jumper has a waifu, I just really like hooking people up too. I love love and spreading it around. Even picked Madness of Love. That doesn't get spread around as much.

>>53033862
No Blackulas? Well damn, that's a serious oversight.
>>
>>53033868
See, this is what I mean. It's like someone saying "I don't know why you enjoy being made of baryons". It's so alien to me that I can't even begin to bridge the distance.
>>
What are some good jumps/perks for interacting/entering a 2D medium?
>>
>>53033830
>Did you ever see them again?
Yeah actually. Every once in a while, I run into her and others that other Benefactors might have picked up. It doesn't really happen often, it's actually extremely rare for Jumpers to meet, but it happens in my chain.
>>
>>53033907
>Madness of Love

Quoi?

>>53033914
And there are people out there who don't understand how other people might not be turned on by petrification, but such is life.
>>
>>53033868
Do you not have eyes? Or a dick?
>>
>>53033868
>Super cute, ditzy, girly knight who is actually a boy.
>Don't see the appeal.
>>
>>53033982
I'm fairly certain I possess both of these. I just don't get it.
>>
>>53033907
>Replied to wrong post
Goddamn it, I'm retarded.
>>
>>53033998
Maybe I'm just not into traps, anon? Think of that?
>>
File: 1473740380425.jpg (41KB, 702x395px) Image search: [Google]
1473740380425.jpg
41KB, 702x395px
Jump 29: Kamen Rider Heisei Part 6 - Kabuto
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Grandmother Once Said…
The Jumper Who Rules Everything [800]
The Path of Heaven [500]

Items:
Here I Am - Dragonfly, merge with Rouze Driver[500]
Lord of the Speed [0]
A Monk's Robes

Drawbacks:
Kamen Rider…?
Who Wrote This Show?! [600]
Worm Food [800]

There it is again. There's gap in my memory - two years, gone, like nothing happened. I just woke up somewhere else with a new set of gear and only a vague idea of where I am. Plus I have a little Dragonfly robot thing that lets me transform and go fast. It makes funny noises when I press a button on it. That's pretty cool.

Anyways, super fast alien monsters are hunting for me and need to be put down. Cool, I can do that, no problem.

Lucas, I'm fine. Seriously. This is just another day at the office for us, and you've got a shiny new Game Driver to try out with Shift Car compatibility. Sure, I don't think we can keep up with these things without Clock Up, but that's what Slowdown is for, isn't it? Look, just be like Bastion and setup a bird collection or something. Try to relax.

…yeah, I am kind of a hypocrite for suggesting that. Tell you what, next jump, we're just gonna sit back, relax, and not worry about a damn thing.
>>
>>53034039
Maybe you are not. But you said you don't see the appeal not that you don't share it. That implies you don't understand what people think is cute about him.
>>
>>53033544
>>53033862
>the old movie
>old

Shit son, it came out in 2009 and only looks old because it's a parody of Blaxploitation movies from the 70s and it was made with a lot of care.

The cartoon started 2 years later and is nowhere near as funny. Where the movie was clever, funny and lampooned a genre of film it clearly had a lot of love for the cartoon largely amounts to "remember these black celebrities/kermit the frog/the pimp bit from the movie" and is much less dense with jokes.
>>
>>53034054
Mostly because I don't. And I probably never will, even if I want to. I'll just have to live with that, I guess.
>>
File: fired.jpg (77KB, 800x488px) Image search: [Google]
fired.jpg
77KB, 800x488px
>>53033531
Well pic related is in a loving marriage with Y'shtola from FFXIV. Has even had a son with her, little cat-boy-angel named Matthew. One of my daughters even dated him, although unfortunately that relationship got cut short when she accidentally ramped her motorcycle into his apartment.

Let's see, who else, who else...
-My Volcarona from the beginning, Aveline, immediately fell into lesbians with the Fanalis I picked up in Magi, Ria Astval.
-After a period of character development, Rotom shacked up with Derun, my Spirit of Intellect from Dresden Files.
-Sadie and Draco from Ragnarok Online are officially a couple.
-Bahamut and Chang Sik (my Charyeok from GoHS) are mates.
-Gelee and Kassa are in an open relationship and technically are responsible for the Cait Sidhe race on my migrant fleet / world-ship Arcia.
-Fenris Fenrir, also from RO, is making moves on Dante and is making her intent known that she intends to "sink her fangs" into him properly. Given she's the female-sorceress-reincarnation of the legitimate giant wolf of pseudo-Norse mythos, I dunno how serious she's being.
-My little sister Samus Aran is getting some feelings for Romulus Jefferson Clay, but neither of them are really opening up to each other quiiite yet.
-My Tentacruel, Madarach, has taken the last name of Hooligan Tuesday (from LoT).
-Hildibrand and Nashu tied the knot, and have a child on the way.
-Eridan, my son, is gaining feelings for Priere. Unfortunately this is Good Ending!Priere, so she wanted to be put on ice until we eventually / at some point reach her home universe in La Pucelle. Occasionally he de-frosts her to keep her up-to-date on events before she goes back into cryo-stasis in the Overlord's Keep.
-Zwingly strives to be married to science, but has been solidly charmed by Lady Lightning (my airship-girl).
>>
>>53034075
That's why I listed out some of his immediately obvious traits that people might find appealing. Those are little bites that are easy to get. He is cute. He is ditzy. He is girly. He is a knight. Even if you don't like him, it's not hard to understand why people might like girly people, or knights, and on and on.
>>
>Pokemon
>Mystery Dungeon
>CATastrophe
>Black Lagoon

Am I good for One Piece if I stay in the East Blue?
>>
File: I'll deal with it later.png (159KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with it later.png
159KB, 405x442px
>>53033831
Oh, the two of us may not have a misunderstanding after all.

>>53033974
Oh yeah, there's this perk in Soul Eater that allows you to pick up a Madness Wavelength that causes your soul to produce a type of madness of your choosing. You could pick one of the canon forms of madness, or you could pick your own and figure out the specifics of what it does. I picked love.

>>53033998
Yeah, Astolfo is pretty great. One of his major roles in my chain is being an active monkey wrench in everyone's plans, my own included. It keeps things interesting.

>>53034002
Nah dude, it's all good. Just think of your message taking a detour.

>>53034066
Holy shit, really? They did an amazing job with making it look like it actually came from the era, didn't know it was that relatively new. I still liked the cartoon though, since it made up for the joke deprivation via more action.
>>
>>53034111
Do you have a devil fruit, cybernetics, martial arts, or at least one defining skill?
>>
>>53034125
Planning to pick up Fishman Karate, and already got Concealment Equals Cover and All-Terrain Hiker.
>>
>>53034155
Fishman Karate is more than enough to survive in the kiddie pool unless someone decides to do a rampage later in the story.
>>
>>53034090
>-My Tentacruel, Madarach, has taken the last name of Hooligan Tuesday (from LoT).

I feel like their is an interesting story behind how Love Bloomed between a tentacle monsters and a former fanatical Imperial guardswomen.

Please tell us.
>>
>>53034166
Alright, next question. How far into the Grand Line could I make it with no extra Fishman Karate training, and how easy is it to find Jinbe?
>>
File: K5gGWKa.jpg (313KB, 1920x1049px) Image search: [Google]
K5gGWKa.jpg
313KB, 1920x1049px
Are their any significant threats in A Song of Ice and Fire? My Jumper is planning on starting a GLORIOUS REVOLUTION but I don't want to piss off some super magical powered dragon or something.

Any noticeable Noble jackasses that deserve me inspiring a revolt against them.
>>
>>53034229
The dragons are all dumb animals.

Your threats are a bunch of evil sexually perverse nobility and some ice zombies.
>>
>>53034111
>Pokemon
You could be anything from a beastly shooter to a psychic able to crush tons of metal together into a ball with this along. Aura users grants Detect which is a freakish reactionary skill when taken into acount that it moves faster than solar beam and some STL laser attacks like Hyperbeam.

>Mystery Dungeon
Depending on your moves, and perhaps linked moves, you can be anything from tough enough to tank several hits that could crater the average grassfield several times over to throwing blistering fast punches that break the sound barrier and hit up to five times.

>CATastrophe
Tresure Senses, getting used to sea stuff, good idea.

>Black Lagoon
More potential to be a badass with a gun. Savant (Pokemon) and Black Lagoon go well together I hear.

You should be good in the East Blue.

>>53034166
Fishman Karate is a nice choice.

>>53034191
Jinbe is still at Impel Down at the beginning of the Jump and it'll be a year or so before he get out I think? Depending on your choices in the above places you could be hitting the level of an average fishman, which is really impressive in the One Piece world.
>>
>>53034111
Although none of these would significantly prepare you against the major threats as far as I know, except for Pokemon if you choose a water type, the fact that your staying in East Blue means that you probably won't come across the super OP One Piece characters as they are all moving to New World. This will help you not have to deal with the Shonen scaling of power happening.

You probably want to pick up a good Devil Fruit Power/ Cybernetic/ Martial Art to truly be safe though as the East Blue still has a noticeable pirate problem.
>>
>>53034174
He was in human form during the LoT scenario, and during the long stretches of NOTHING was basically always sticking by Hooligan's side as we tried to get shit done. They wound up growing close during the years, especially towards the end after drawing close to Orikan's fortress.

Then the immediately next jump, Jet Set Radio Future, she saw his base form as a Tentacruel.

Needless to say, culture/world shock + realizing the man she had been falling for was some kind of freaky betentacled creature caused a loooooooot of issues.

The next few jumps were spent mostly trying to mend the rift between the two of them, and Hooligan kinda gathered that Madarach was still the same person she knew... But... DIFFERENT. Let me tell you buddy, trying to help change someone's mind compared to what the Imperium makes a person grow up with? KINDA DIFFICULT.
>>
>>53033528
170. Black Dynamite
Origin: Drop-In, Theme: Kung Fu Master
Perks: Can You Dig It?, A Veritable One Man Army, Smack Wiped Off The Streets, Tom Slick Brother, You're Gonna Wake The Rest Of The Bitches
Items: Pimpin' Clothes, Militant Beret
Drawbacks: Kung Fu Treachery

As someone with a serious hate-on for pimps, this jump was a strange experience for me. I mostly took Kung Fu Treachery to get a story going here that didn't end with me getting my ass beat by Black Dynamite. A lot of other pimps were pretty casually put out of business, though, often revealing secrets that led ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP.

>>53033531
I didn't expect my Chesnaught partner from PMD to end up with my sad samurai girl from Rorouni Kenshin, especially since it keeps him in human form outside of combat. They're the masters of my Dojo from Kenshin, and enjoy a quiet life together.

Elodie and Asriel got together at Elodie's insistence. It seems nothing other than a prince would do. The actual romance was very sweet. I just up and decided that they'd be the Royal Family of the Archipelago, which is a culturally important, but ultimately useless position.

I had a goblin companion in the Overlord anime who had the Bard Class and the improved version of Themed Aesthetics. He's shacked up with Isabelle from Animal Crossing in an on-again, off-again sort of affair. She gets over-invested in her job for weeks at a time, he goes off on adventures. I've explained what happens if he breaks her heart.

Most everyone else's romances are either short lived or outside the companion pool. Not that they don't forget over the years and try it out again anyway. They've adjusted to the whole mortal vs. immortal gig pretty well.
>>
>>53034269
>moves
Rapid Spin/Stealth Rock/Spikes/Pin Missile.

>Savant + Black Lagoon
Good point.

>>53034293
>water-type

Do have one, but he's a physical set. That affect anything?
>>
File: Crona 19.png (161KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 19.png
161KB, 350x320px
>>53034317
Devil Fruit users lose their powers and become immobile when submerged in water, I think that's why anon was recommending Water-Types.
>>
>>53034356
Which is why I asked if a physical set affects anything. Aqua Tail's probably less effective than Hydro Pump.
>>
>>53034317
>Rapid Spin/Stealth Rock/Spikes/Pin Missile.
So basically you have a set up that will free you from bindings, hit hard, and leaves a trail of various hazards in it's wake. I'd rank just that as Post-Sogeking Usope but pre-timeskip.

>Savant + Black Lagoon
Do you have it?

>>53034365
"Submerged" is a keyword here, a spash here or there doesn't effect them.
>>
>>53034269
Everyone always forgets that Aura is basically a kind of ki and gives them laser beams, elemental wave attacks, and some status effects.
>>
File: what can I say.png (81KB, 540x665px) Image search: [Google]
what can I say.png
81KB, 540x665px
>>53033531
My laptop became the slightly domineering for my sword. Sure they have other forms, like a WebGoblins and a Shushu demon and eventually a Froslass and Aegislash form respectively but that was definitely the most slow burn relationship in our group.

I'm glad for them though.
One day in the omniverse - what we do couldn't make it that much worse.
>>
>>53034317
>Do have one, but he's a physical set. That affect anything?

The main advantage of being a water type is that they can act as a solid counter to any Devil Fruit powers and can safely take shelter in the ocean. Also in a world that's like 95% Ocean they have a distinct advantage in terrain.

What Pokemon is he?
>>
>>53034386
Also a perfect counter attack to physical blows and the ability to dodge lasers. Yeah.
>>
>>53034356
It's only water that's reached a ground level, though. That's why rain doesn't weaken them, it's the ocean that is there enemy, not all water. Any water that has reached as low as it can (even if trapped, so a bath tub would count; or moving, so rivers count) triggers the weakness, but water that is in motion through the air doesn't. You'd need to flood the entire area to deal with Devil Fruit users. So use Surf, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>53034229
>Any noticeable Noble jackasses that deserve me inspiring a revolt against them.
Joffrey.
Fucking Joffrey, the smug little faggot. I hate him more than I hate any other character in any media. God, what a piece of human-shaped shit.
>>
File: Small Crona 5.png (117KB, 288x392px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 5.png
117KB, 288x392px
>>53034365
They need to be submerged in water to get fucked up. Smacking them around with it wouldn't bare any specific advantages compared to other forms of offense. Devil Fruit users also aren't (usually) affected by moving water or coatings, allowing them to run around in the rain, get splashed and take showers even if they get otherwise drenched. He was recommending moves like Surf or Whirlpool which would actually have the potential to fully encapsulate a Devil Fruit user in water.
>>
>>53034428
Have we ever seen a devil fruit user interact with a freshwater lake or anything? They might just be fucked over by the ocean, I know seastone also counters them.
>>
>>53034405
Carracosta.
>>
>>53034431
Is he that guy who forced the women to get raped by dogs? I remember that being a thing in the books.
>>
>>53034454
Yes, fresh water effects them, too.
>>
>>53034377
>Do you have it?

Yes.

This has all been really helpful, actually.

>>53034444
There's the rub. Also, nice quad-quads.
>>
File: Small Crona 3.jpg (20KB, 350x461px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 3.jpg
20KB, 350x461px
>>53034428
Mm, I'm aware.

>>53034454
Fresh water is just as dangerous as salt water. Luffy has bricked in a swimming pool, hotsprings and bathtubs before so we can conclusively say it's all water.
>>
>>53034465
No, that's the Bastard. Also a good example of humanoid trash that should be skewered.
>>
>>53034444
Being a water bender is never as satisfying as when you are in One Piece.

>>53034454
Personally can't remember anything happening like that.

>>53034476
No prob you ask and a few of us Anons'll try our damnedest to help out, if we don't disagree with the subject in question.
>>
File: Small Crona 2.gif (28KB, 351x200px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 2.gif
28KB, 351x200px
>>53034476
Thanks, didn't even notice till ya mentioned it.

>>53034504
Yeah, especially since it doesn't even take much to completely screw over a fruit user and leave them a sitting duck and water is literally everywhere with this being a water world. I'd recommend looking into figuring out cloud bending out something. One Piece clouds are fucking cool.
>>
I have arbitrarily decided TODAY is the day Worm_Anon posts the jump he is working on to the thread for comments.
Come on Wormy, don't make a liar out of me!
>>
What's a better value proposition, Jam Semblance from RWBY or Nemisis from Anima?
>>
>>53034455
My bets advice is to either try plan NuBee and teach him surf and similar moves or/and teach them a fighting style that's basically grab the Devil Fruit user and drag them underwater.

Since your chances of encountering a logia devil fruit that can just overpower a wave of water, like the admirals, are extremely slim in the East Blue you have a pretty good advantage. Especially if you get something like Fishmen Karate to back him up.

What do you plan on actually doing? Are you just going to stay in one location or go out and explore the East Blue?
>>
File: activate yoshi.png (446KB, 910x557px) Image search: [Google]
activate yoshi.png
446KB, 910x557px
>>53033531
Whimsy and Howie, my Whimsicott and Decidueye, love each other very much. To the point to where I'm positive they'll want to have kids any jump now. I'm aware they don't share egg groups but at this point it isn't an issue. I'd love to make it possible.

Sage and Nylocke have this bro thing going on. They really hit it off together. Dunno if it's romantic or not, but they're always hanging out together. In fact, Sage usually gives the cool swords he makes to Nylocke for him to test. Nylocke loves driving into town swinging his newest sword around bonking bad guys on the head. Seriously. Initial Irisviel as a perk is fucking fun, because you can drive as fast and loose as you can without hurting anyone even if you break traffic laws. Sage doesn't come, though. He gets queasy easily when he comes along on Nylocke's wild rides.

Cu and Hans Christian Anderson have a sort of weird passive aggressive rivalry going on with a really funny origin. I wanted to summon Hans in Fate/Zero as a Caster, but Cu pretty much forced himself to be summoned instead. He ended up being a Caster because of the ritual. It was a bit of an awkward moment when he looked around and saw that he didn't have his weapon. I summoned Hans in Fate/Stay Night, though.
Hans literally summoned himself as a Lancer just to spite Cu. His NP is an Anti-Sword Pen.

They also help train the magical girls and have somewhat of a rivalry going on. Sometimes I see them making the magical girls fight each other in mock battles. It's uh...pretty entertaining to watch.

EMIYA and Tenth Doctor...they've progressed from arguing over moral issues (That's a bit of a relief.) to having a rivalry over who is more protective of me. It's almost like harem shenanigans, except that Tenth just considers me very dear to him in a platonic way.
>>
>>53034567
Explore the East Blue (probably need something sturdier than my houseboat), check the papers for any news about Luffy and co. or maybe even see them off at Loguetown, et cetera.
>>
so is this devil fruit okay to find with the map? ten-ten fruit :the fruit allows the user to multiply a physical attribute such as speed strength durability or senses
>>
>>53034541
Probably Nemesis. Nemesis can reach Zen levels, so pretty high up there. Semblances don't seem that strong, though. Even the Semblance of one of the Witch-Queen's servants is only so powerful.
>>
>>53034610
There's already a Devil Fruit you can possiblly get that does that and Moa http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Moa_Moa_no_Mi /pun intended.
>>
>>53034090
>spoilers

Ouch. Did he get shut down for that revelation to come up or was it just known due to internet research?
>>
>>53034610
There is already a fruit that does that.
>>
>>53034634
>http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Moa_Moa_no_Mi
nice but it doesn't allow me to temporarily enhance my senses thank you though.
>>
>>53034688
Actually yeah it does. Moa Moa no Mi allows you to enhance a trait of anything up to 100x
>>
>>53034710
sorry it looked to me like it was just size speed and strength thank you i now no the perfect fruit thank you very much
>>
Can someone quote that torch thing from sonichu at me?
>>
>>53034710
Uh, the hell are you getting that from? It's only ever done speed and size.
>>
>>53034710
It's only size and speed. Even the wiki you linked says that. It's never shown anything but those two.
>>
File: Untitled.png (46KB, 704x321px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46KB, 704x321px
>>53034743
Any reason you couldn't look it up yourself?
>>
>>53034735
No prob. The guy who used it was... well he was a barbarian in the very real way.

>>53034750
>>53034763
As I said above World was a barbarian, it makes sense that he'd only tap into the most basic forms of the ability. The power of the More More Fruit is to create more of something, adding to the value of something by 1 to 100.
>>
>>53034641
Kinda knew due to playing La Pucelle himself after browsing through the communal vidya game collection. Made a foray, learned it himself, was crushed. He's still pining since but... It's getting to the point where he's figuring "Alright. We can still be friends, but better to try my luck elsewhere."
>>
>>53034843
No, you're making shit up. Every source of information says that it only increases those two. The sources you linked only have those two. The absence of evidence isn't evidence anon.

Even your attempted justification is bullshit. Byrndi was a pirate for decades and a quite famous one, along with being intelligent enough to survive that long in the grand line. Luffy is a idiot barbarian too yet he had plenty of creative uses of his fruit. At least give a justification that doesn't have gigantic holes in it,
>>
>>53034843
The power of the Moa Moa Fruit is to increase the size and/or speed of something by up to 100 times. The only vague thing about it is whether it can increase both categories at once or not, since we never seen anything to say yes or no. There is no vagueness to the idea that he can't increase other things. Why would he not have done so? He's not retarded. Making himself 100 times tougher would have helped much more against Luffy then speed.
>>
>>53034843
But, the wiki article even has quotes to official sources saying it's speed and size. How can you wank this hard?
>>
>>53034897
Not that guy above but I think he had Haki for his toughness, which he could run alongside the boosts he got from the fruit and could pull the full body version of. That's basically all I can commit to the conversation though.
>>
File: rag.png (135KB, 283x199px) Image search: [Google]
rag.png
135KB, 283x199px
I hope that Stellaris jump includes options for some of the most popular mods.

ISBS would have some fun ships that I'd love to nab. Especially that one organic one that looks like a fucking angel from EVA.
>>
>>53034979
And adding a x100 to his toughness on top of the haki would make him unbetable to Luffy, who simply could not put out the force to beat that level of durability at the time.
>>
>>53034982
Improved Space Battle Ships? I didn't know they had an organic vessel.

It looks fucking boss though. I may have to start up stellaris again.
>>
So having Third-Circle Demons supposedly "locks" your Intimacies / personality to what that Demon represents of yours. Essentially leaving you unchanging.

How does this clash with some of the perks we have like Meta from Project Freelancer, or Attitude from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. The perks that expedite a mind and personality's steady improvement and maturation, or in Attitude's case flat out forcing a change. The shit that works "because fuck you that's why."
>>
>>53035034
You explode, because of two dueling instances of "Fuck you, that's why."
>>
>>53034990
Isn't it the whole "Oh god Red Hawk burns the internal organs in spite of their toughness" thing that makes it good? I mean we've seen it used against everything from doped up fishmen to Don Flamenco and it seems to deal damage no matter one's toughness. I'm trying to recall if that was a thing explicit or implicit right now.
>>
>>53035034
I figure they change you in ways that preserve the context of the intimacy but still cause emotional growth. Like, you might still hate something, but you'll be able to deal with your hatred rationally instead of making impulsive strikes against it.
>>
>>53035034
1. Your demons are forcefully metamorphosed once they become incompatible with you, in a manner akin to an inverted Fetich death.
2. The Perks don't work.
3. The Perks work, but your spiritual makeup actively undoes the changes you go through.
4. You explode.
5. All of the above.
>>
>>53035092
That was Sanji's devil kick actually, not the red hawk.
>>
>>53035027
I think it was added in a fairly recent update. It's the Ragnarok class.
>>
>>53035115
Ah okay then.
>>
>>53035115
And it was against tekkai, which explicitly only protects against kinetic energy.
>>
>>53035034
Having a third circle just means you care about their motivation.
How you do that can go many many ways and those ways can change over time.

Intimacies are an abstraction in the first place so don't worry about it too much.
You aren't totally unchanging you just have some things that are persistant in your life.
I'd imagine that the perks would still work and they might even possibly change the motivations of your demons if you got too distant or incompatible from how you once were. Alternatively you'll keep changing in ways that work around your intimacies so you can keep improving while maintaining stability.
>>
>>53034048
Jump 30: Kamen Rider Heisei Part 7 - Den-O and Kiva
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Just Passing Through
Don't Forget It
The Shining Sagas [1900]
Journeyman [1700]
In My Sights [1500]
Damn You, Jumper! [1200]
This Is The End [900]
Shout in the Moonlight [500]
Leaving My Mark [400]

Items: [+300 for Items only]
Jumper Wars - Combine Arcle, Agito+Rouze Driver+Advent Deck+Zecter, Melody Driver. [200]
Bootleg Ride Cards
Ride Booker [100]
J-Touch [0i]
Mashin Mao [0]

Drawbacks:
Time Trippin' Ride
Once Again, The Worlds Have Connected [1600]
Walking Disaster [1800]
Too Late [2000]

>Final Vent!
>Rider Kick!
>Kick, Mach, Lightning!

Moments after gaining my new equipment, all hell breaks loose. A man in a fishing hat was seen with Finch in the distance as the many Riders came out of the ether. One by one, from the past and future. It started as a duel. Then it became a brawl. Then it became a battle. A speedy use of Clock Up let me quickly disable them, and I asked them what this was about. They had been warned of me. Warned? About what? All I've done is be another Kamen Rider. Is this a joke…? Some kind of trick?

I don't have time, though. Every moment I stand still or wait, even for a moment, danger is around every corner. Villains appear, who are much less concerned about collateral damage than the Riders are, and cities soon become battlefields. I flee. I run. Away from innocent lives, and away from my companions. And then they corner me a second time. The many Riders eclipse the horizon, en masse, all assembled as the carnage began again.
>>
>>53035294
The land in front of me is a blasted ruin. The world around me bends and breaks, the sky looking like a shattered mirror. Bodies clad in technology and magic alike are scattered in front of me. I can barely bring myself to stay standing, if only to stare at the carnage that had been unleashed. All of them are in front of me - friends, enemies, and more, weapons drawn and ready to fight. To fight me.

To kill me.

How did it come to this…?

"Does it hurt you, Jumper?" Finch is standing near Narutaki, standing over the distance. "All the heroes and villains of this world have gathered for your end, Destroyer of Worlds."

"What…what the hell is your problem?! And why do you keep calling me that?! It's just a stupid title I wore for kicks!"

"Is it, Jumper? Or are you actually understanding what is happening to you, the longer your journey continues? You upset the balance of the worlds, your otherworldly nature causing distortions and the world itself to shake from your presence. And you become stronger and stronger with each one…you've tasted it, haven't you? The power to destroy the world with a single kick…"

"Ghh…"

"And it frightens you, doesn't it? Eventually, even things such as an army of Kamen Riders will be unable to stop you…inevitably, your power will cause you to go mad, tearing apart your soul and mind as you enact wicked works upon the world. Singlemindedly devoted to a single theme or concept, acting as little better than a force moving disinterestedly from one world to the next…that's why they are here to stop you. Before you become the unstoppable force of evil and madness you are born to be. Before you become like those who came before. Before you destroy all they hold dear from your presence alone! And then, my genius will inherit all you've lost, and use it the way you should have used it all! Finally…I will be rid of you…!"

"Jumper! Destroyer of Worlds!"
>>
>>53035307
My old foes and many of my former allies, and even strangers, were all lined up. Ready to fight. If there was merit to what Finch was saying, I didn't care. I didn't care about the future or what-ifs. What mattered was what I am NOW. And I'm not playing his stupid game, or giving up.

I refuse to go back. I absolutely refuse to.

I transform once again.

And I charge.
>>
>>53035034
Just don't have third circles.
>>
>>53035034
Third circles are a trap due to that mechanic, really.

Oh no you have powerful buddies.

But now you're incapable of growing or changing like a person should. all just so you can fuck a loli demon shard of yourself.
>>
>>53035034
Inter-jump combos, nigga.

You figure out how they work for yourself, because ain't no other nigga have control over your chain.
>>
>>53035034
A third circles motivation can be something like "dude I fucking love making manses and I'm gonna do it all over."
On the Yozi's end that's just thinking that manses are kind of neat.
It's not a personality lock.
>>
Are there any perks that allow separate energy pools to be merge or converted into one another?
>>
>>53035386
>It's not a personality lock.

You'd think otherwise looking at this thread. So many damn extremists.
>>
>>53035390
Streets of Fight has such a perk.
>>
>>53035386
People should be able to grow to think manses suck.
>>
>>53035034
a third circle is like lobotomizing yourself for more power.
>>
>>53035428
Negative intimacies are a thing.
>>
>>53035451
Can't do that if the third circle has a positive motivation for them.
>>
>>53035307

>Singlemindedly devoted to a single theme or concept, acting as little better than a force moving disinterestedly from one world to the next…

Strong.
>>
>>53035443
It's literally not though.

Like, I know we exaggerate things in this thread on a daily basis. But compared to the Yozi, a DT is literally just creating personified aspects of themselves. This gives a tight connection, but past that the DT is still capable of changing.

Could we go one thread without misinformation.
>>
>>53035480
being incapable of changing around that pole is like a lobotomy. you are crippling yourself mentally.
>>
>>53035480
>Could we go one thread without misinformation.

>/jc/
>not over-exaggerating everything at the slightest hint
>not being over-dramatic about it too

Cardcaptor Sakura hungers for jumper blood.
>>
>>53035463
Except you can. You just have an intimacy towards their motivation.
That isn't your motivation it just means you care about it in one way or the other. You can't remove the intimacy, but you can think differently about it if you want too.

Intimacies don't mean shit. They're just things you have feelings about. They're not hardcoding your personality.
>>
>>53035512
Sometimes people want to be neutral.
>>
>>53035520
Then think about it in a neutral manner.
>>
>>53035386
From Broken-Winged Crane, pg. 50

>Although demons created with this Charm are not obligated to obey their creator, they have significant incentive to protect her, as they will die if she does. As well, the created spirit has an Intimacy of loyalty toward the Infernal which may never be removed. This influence is mutual; the Infernal gains an Intimacy toward the demon’s Motivation, which may not be removed while the demon lives.
>the Infernal gains an Intimacy toward the demon’s Motivation, which may not be removed while the demon lives.
>which may not be removed while the demon lives.
>>
Fucking autists.
>>
>>53035537
may not be removed does not mean that you can't change what you think about it.
That just means it's not getting mindfucked out of you unless someone kills the demon.
>>
File: His smile and optimism, burning.jpg (38KB, 718x481px) Image search: [Google]
His smile and optimism, burning.jpg
38KB, 718x481px
>>53035503
YOU WONT GET ME THIS TIME INFERNAL HELLLOLI
>>
>>53035534
You can't care about something and be neutral about it at the same time.
>>
File: Var.png (101KB, 554x304px) Image search: [Google]
Var.png
101KB, 554x304px
>>53033531
>>53034090
funny enough, my answer would also be Adam Jensen, who shares the role of party straight-man with Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles
>After realizing lord BBEG had just been leading her on this whole time, she had a hard time trusting or opening up to people. We hadn't exactly been up-front with her during Valkyria, even if we meant well, and her first two jumps were Assassin's Creed and GITS, so that didn't seem likely to change any time soon.

>Recruitment+3, enter Mr. Jensen. A man, isolated by his newfound power, risking life&limb to rescue a woman that used him for science. Basically, Malik gets shot down, Jensen goes above and beyond trying to protect her, Selvaria comes in like the hammer of god, and the rest is history.

pic tangentially related
>>
File: 1426456767642-0.jpg (136KB, 560x546px) Image search: [Google]
1426456767642-0.jpg
136KB, 560x546px
>>53035520
Well you certainly can ACT neutral to things but secretly love/hate the shit out of it. Poker faces, and rational thinking can still be achieved. Being able to navigate around personal shortcomings or emotions many find far more impressive than someone who never cared in the first place.
>>
>>53035553
Intimacies are set when they are taken/created. To 'change' you'd need a new intimacy to replace it.
>>
Right. Let's chalk this up as yet another question I regret asking you cunts.
>>
>>53035562
You totally can. Neutral observation is a thing.
Being interested without thinking it's good or bad is totally possible.
>>
>>53035553
Yes but, it means you're never going to stop caring about it. You might change the context, but it will always be important to you. That's not a total personality lock, but it does rigidize you somewhat.
>>
>>53035588
Being interested isn't being indifferent, anon.
>>
>>53035034
Exalted > all other settings, so your inter-jump combo for emotional growth is useless.
>>
>>53035585
Because people don't like third circles?
>>
File: pathetic.webm (897KB, 854x390px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.webm
897KB, 854x390px
>>53035562
I guess if you have mixed feelings about someone, it could add up to neutral, but that's still a very different thing from "I have no strong feelings one way or another"
even vague "I want to see what they do" seems to veer on one side or another, depending on context
>>53035609
pic related
>>
>>53035596
This is true. However you could say the same thing about having high conviction.
I just think it's silly for people to compare deciding something is important to you as being like a lobotomy.
>>
>>53035585
You just learn to avoid asking questions in this thread. Too many assholes.

Like >>53035382 said, just determine it for yourself.
>>
So other than Guts, who else would be good candidates for teaching the Hercules Method?
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>53035503
But anon, I'm not Chaotic Evil.

>>53035549
>>
File: Take Your Time.gif (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Take Your Time.gif
1MB, 800x450px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1eU_lDQaVM
>>
>>53035034
I'd say that Meta would be exactly what you'd want if you don't want third circle demons forcing intimacy stability.
Whether or not you changing would affect the demons in question is probably up to you, but since real people don't have such a limited amount of shit they can care about having a bunch of "slots" filled doesn't preclude other thoughts on matters.
>>
>>53035553
Incorrect. Only magic can change the context of an Intimacy, all other cases of someone changing their opinion of a thing are reflected by the rules as removing one Intimacy and creating another. To use the core book's example (and it isn't changed by Scrolls of Errata, I checked) you can't change an intimacy of "Solars (Fear)" directly to "Solars (Respect)" without a charm. You can damage the one Intimacy at the same time as you build the other, but you can't just change directly. The best you could do to a protected Intimacy is make the person feel conflicting emotions about a topic, loving and hating it at the same time.
>>
>>53035736
Huh well fuck me then.
>>
>>53035637
Normal people can decide not to care about something any more. To be incapable of that is to remove brain functionality, which is like a lobotomy.
>>
>>53035762
>implying any of you broke-ass niggas are "normal"
>>
>>53035762
If that were the case than over half of us wouldn't be here.
>>
>>53035779
Being able to stop caring about something doesn't mean you can easily stop caring about all things. But you have the potential to. That's what's important.
>>
If you combine gemstones through Marvel item/power combination then later use that combined gem as your core as a Gem in Steven Universe, how would you determine what special abilities you get? Do you get the abilities of every type of gem involved at full, get them all at a fraction, get whichever one is most prominent or what?

Like if you combined a sapphire and a lapis lazuli. Would you get both future vision and hydrokinesis, would you get both at half effectiveness since they each make up half the end product gem, or would you get whichever power was stronger/weaker or the one belonging to the gem the end result more closely resembles or something?
>>
File: last additional bit of hope.png (170KB, 636x530px) Image search: [Google]
last additional bit of hope.png
170KB, 636x530px
>>53035762
Oh, you poor dear. You didn't notice?
>>
>>53035736
Yep. I pointed this out above, you are literally locked into the same mindset forever.
>>
File: 0WXXxCX.jpg (16KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
0WXXxCX.jpg
16KB, 300x268px
>all these people not just making charms that let you ignore your intimacies
>all these people thinking that intimacies even matter beyond fucking someone up in social combat
DUDE
>>
File: FiyAhBS.png (170KB, 466x285px) Image search: [Google]
FiyAhBS.png
170KB, 466x285px
>>53035753
>>
>>53033447

Is there a finished STALKER jumpchain?

The one on the drive is missing a few blocks of text.
>>
>>53035619
No, because you assholes just use it as fuel to start dumb arguments.

Didn't even look at the context of outside-jump perks having an influence. Just jumped right into arguing about dumb shit.
>>
>>53035805
Nobody knows and neither of the authors are here to comment.
>>
>>53035839
Hey, some of us tried to discuss that part. Don't blame the whole thread for the idiots.
>>
>>53035803
Kill your demon if you aren't happy with your current set up then.
Seriously that option is right there and you can even make a swag artifact out of it if you want.
It isn't really permanent
>>
>>53035839
Read >>53035609
Exalted doesn't care about your other perks.
>>
>>53035855
Shit. You're right, and I'm sorry about that. I'll probably go for a method of enabling continued emotional growth for myself and the Demons as a result based on some of ya'll's input.

Just. This shit keeps happening every time. Try to discuss a neat idea, couple of autistic fucknuts come in and trash the place.
>>
>>53035805
I think you should get neither of their abilities, since before making them into a Gem sapphire and lapis lazuli are just rocks. Mixing them gets you a new type of rock (lapis lazuli is already a composite, so adding some corundum in there should work), so you'd get a new power entirely.
>>
>>53035857
And you can frickity-fuck right the fuckity-fuck off with your bibbity-bobbity bullshit.
>>
>>53035857
Your memes fucking suck and you should be ashamed of having such low quality posts.
>>
>>53035805
I assume you'd be able to choose the ratio of powers with the caveat that what you get out of it needs to be equivalent to Rose Quartz.
>>
>>53035408
What?
At first I thought you meant Street Fighter but I didn't see anything like that in there.
>>
>>53035918
Tandem Style + capstone booster. Down in notes, homeboy.
>>
>>53035918
Tandem Style. Check what the capstone booster does to it.
>>
>>53035664
If I understand it correctly, the student would need either unbreakable moral character, or in a situation where murder-hobos are a good thing

>Nechronica characters come to mind, provided they don't turn on other PCs
>Hotline Miami is a lesser version of that already, so take from that what you will
>Ryu and some other fighting game characters could make it work, provided you avoid going full dark-hadou
>SPARTANs could either go very well, or very badly
>Some of Guts's allies might be candidates as well
>Chosen Undead should be fine, but not bloodborne hunters
>Godhand/DMC characters would probably be fine
>Vault Hunters are crazy enough you wouldn't notice a difference
>D&D adventurers should be fine
>>
>>53035922
>>53035926
I've read it, and it doesn't seem to say that you can use it for that.
>>
>>53035922
>>53035926
I really wish more people would put the effects of capstone boosters in the perk text itself. It would spare a lot of confusion to just have an additional paragraph starting with "If you have [capstone booster], this perk also..."
>>
>>53035971
Except the capstone boosters themselves save all capstones get boosted effects and usually indicate these are in the notes. Why would you assume one capstone just wouldn't have some? Why would you not read the entire pdf?
>>
>>53035971
It's to encourage people to read the whole doc/not clutter the perks section. Capstones already seem impressive enough without whole pages interspersed between them and the rest of the document.
>>
File: 1493784156647.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1493784156647.png
12KB, 243x243px
Ok serious exalted question due to all this meme shit.
Are demons not capable of changing their motivation or something? Like what if they succeed at fulfilling it? Are they just fucked?

Because if the intimacy is just towards a motivation then by changing the motivation you could change the intimacy. I'd imagine that would take a ton of effort, but it should still allow for some flexibility.
>>
>>53035321
Jump 31: Kamen Rider Heisei Part Final - Decade

Decadriver:
Theme
Hissatsu!
The Three Paths - Strength
Deep Breath [70]
Kamen Rider Strongest [30]
Cutscene Henshin [25]
Aurora Lights [20]
Everchanging Kaleidoscope [0]

There are thirty stars in front of me. Many years of adventure, laid out in the void as I stand. I have none of my old upgrades and powers. I almost expected her to appear before me and give me some kind of consolation prize. Wait, had I lost that battle? Did I die? I don't remember dying…and that seems like the kind of thing you wouldn't forget!

Instead, a strange man appears before me, and explains a few things to me.

>A rookie defense lawyer, a liar and swindler, is helped to win his first case.
>A vigilante clad in a bird costume is helped to catch a serial killer.
>A foreigner is given new meaning and resolve to continue adventuring.

He told me that I had won the battle, but had lost something important in the process. That he knew what I was and what I'd become, and felt sympathetic to my situation.

>A samurai is helped to defeat an evil that terrorized his land.
>A wanderer in a poncho is given help in bringing some outlaws to justice.
>A wealthy socialite is helped to solve a case before a detective did.
>A mercenary is helped in his final showdown with an old foe.

He asked me what it was I was really jumping for. For a while, I hesitated. But I said that I felt that my home wasn't something I wanted to go back to. Nothing I wanted to return to, even with all I had gained. And…aside from that, I didn't want to leave a certain someone all by herself again.

>A chef is helped in overcoming a Shokugeki by a mysterious stranger.
>A martial artist is given help in protecting and teaching his wards.
>A high school student is helped in overcoming his demons and an evil wizard.
>>
>>53036029
He told me that perhaps it wasn't just escape I was after, but the thrill of adventure…or even just the desire to find a world I would feel no regrets remaining in. A place to call home. Perhaps there, in some way, I would find a way to satisfy both wishes I held within my heart.

>"There is no doubt in my mind, Anon, you're the Destroyer of Worlds…but as you are, it's not necessarily all things or all things good you're destroying. You're the outside element, the one who can defy destiny. That's a lot of power and responsibility for one guy, you know?"

>A dancer is helped in beating back an otherworldly parasite.
>An off-the-record detective is helped in overcoming a robotic menace
>A schoolgirl is helped in protecting her friends and her city.

>"You're the one who can change it, as you wander. Even now, after all of this, there are people in the worlds you've been to that remember you fondly. For every mistake you've made, you've saved a life. Every foe you've beaten is one less force of destruction or evil in this world. After all…being a Destroyer doesn't mean that choice has left your hand."

>"So…show me. If you really want to see this to the end, then fight me. Let me know how much those memories and this worlds, from the past or in the future, all mean to you."

I won. Against him and his nine challengers. It was a struggle, like it had always been, but I had won. And then I won against him. He wasn't lethally injured, not one bit, so he laughed off the defeat when we both collapsed from exhaustion at the end of the battle. The only thing he said after all of that was that I would find what I was looking for, but not here, not today.

…ten years in most worlds…Decade…I don't know why I never saw it before. I really am just a wanderer and a meddler, when it comes down to it. I'm disqualified automatically from being considered a real hero, but I also don't feel any real enthusiasm to being a villain.
>>
>>53035856
>Solving your problems with murder.
>>
File: 1492660968542.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492660968542.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>53036037
So, screw it. I'll do what I want. I have license to meddle and defy fate. And I can think of a few that are worth turning over. I won't turn back, even now.

Because I'm…

>Destroyer of Worlds, Decade! What is reflected in his eyes as he crosses the infinite worlds…?
>>
>>53035817
Charms only work as long as activated.
>>
>>53035856
Alternative, make your Demons companions and then use them as a renewable resource for artifact creation.
>>
>>53035839
Nobody was interested in talking about YOU, they were talking about third circles as something in the chain.
>>
>>53036041
Use the sidereal greater astrology charm "an end to darkness" if you really can't stand the idea of kiling it.
That will detatch if from you without the murder.
>>
File: 1447745842156.png (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447745842156.png
36KB, 500x500px
>>53036041
>>
>>53036060
Oh be honest for once. You just wanted to argue.
>>
>>53036064
>Filling universes up with malformed shards of your soul
>>
>>53036000
I wouldn't assume they didn't, I just think it would be harder to miss something if the booster effect is there with the rest of the perk. Make it easier to connect things in the mind, since you won't have to scroll back and forth as much/
>>
>>53035884
You're kind of overreacting? Nothing too vicious is going on, the shitposter is failing to hijack the conversation despite trying so it's just normal.
>>
>>53036022
They are unchanging as well.
>>
>>53036053
So is this next season going to be the start of the Neo-Heavens period?
>>
File: 1493322416697.gif (4MB, 285x263px) Image search: [Google]
1493322416697.gif
4MB, 285x263px
>>53036057
Permanent charms do exist, but if for some reason a charm with "you may choose to ignore intimacies you don't like with maybe paying a few motes each time until you rebuy it at a higher essence level then it's free" written in it is somehow unacceptable as a permanant effect then you'll just have to use infinity or something.

Seriously dude it's not a big deal.
>>
>>53036102
>disagreeing is shitposting

I continue to be disappointed in your inability to refute my argument. Third-Circles and Devil-Tigers are trash.
>>
>>53036116
Isn't basically deleting a mechanic going too far?
>>
File: decadehasnostory.jpg (74KB, 711x1200px) Image search: [Google]
decadehasnostory.jpg
74KB, 711x1200px
>>53036112
Yup. It's also when it turns out Jumper!Decade is somehow the main villain of every /jc/ crossover-movie ever. For some reason.

Give me a few more jumps before the lunar detonations become canon again.
>>
File: 1489301213081.gif (313KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489301213081.gif
313KB, 300x200px
>>53036111
source?
>>
File: decade story3.jpg (78KB, 1200x692px) Image search: [Google]
decade story3.jpg
78KB, 1200x692px
>>53036053
>>
>>53036022
For the most part, demon motivations aren't things you can succeed at definitively. They're not concrete goals, but causes to champion. Ligier's Motivation is "Bring the glories of Malfeas to the world", he'll never be done with that. Erembour's is "Celebrate the darkness", you can do that forever. Florivet's is "Enjoy the journey", even, can't get more open-ended than that.
>>
>>53036116
What the fuck is with Exalted metaphysics that the human mind is so game-y like this.

Either the world you enter is more realistic, and thus intimacies are a mechanic. Or the world's game-y and janky as shit because of mechanics, in which case that opens up another kettle of fish.
>>
>>53036125
Intimacies are not that important.
They're to facilitate roleplay. It's like a less important alignment system that also factors into social combat, but since social combat is a bunch of people slamming their hands over their ears it doesn't matter there either.
>>
>>53036150
It is just an abstraction which is why it shouldn't eve be this big a deal.
>>
>>53036150
>>53036153
>>53036170

Even more proof it was all just a reason to push an unnecessary argument.
>>
>>53036170
The devs apparently saw it as an important limiting factor on devil tigers.
>>
>>53036150
>What the fuck is with Exalted metaphysics that the human mind is so game-y like this.
One of the innate powers of the Exalted is super charisma, the game has a system for using it and anons are treating it like the mechanics are an actual thing instead of a game play element that represents an Exalted's capacity for charisma based mind control.
>>
>>53036182
It's supposed to be a good thing actually.
There's lots of social charms that are just "this intimacy is important to me so nobody is allowed to change it and fuck up my relationship with whatever is in question."
Devil Tigers get a bunch of those for free.
>>
>>53036132
>Jumper!Decade is somehow the main villain of every /jc/ crossover-movie ever
What.
>>
>>53036206
It takes a really warped mind to thing being incapable of changing and growing is a good thing.

>>53036185
>>53036153
>>53036181
>>53036150
Outside of a game context, this would STILL be a matter of 'this demon means you can't stop caring about what its motivation in life is', just without all the extra mechanical fluff. That much isn't game-y.
>>
>>53036210
That's kind of an exaggeration, but Tsukasa (Decade) switches sides. A lot. He's usually spearheading the villains in crossover movies only for it to turn out to be a ruse cruise and he's still a good guy all along.

Yeah he's kind of a jerk because he does this a LOT.
>>
>>53036185
>charisma based mind control
So that is why jumpers like Exalted so much, finally they have people they can compare note with on the subject.
>>
>>53036221
It doesn't make you incapable of growing. It means you can't get mindfucked out of what you want to be doing.
>>
>>53036239
Nope. Can't grow as a person.
>>
>>53036249
No you totally can. Making new intimacies isn't hard my dude.
You're complaining about something that is roughtly the equivalent of taking the shounen training perk in Naruto.
>>
What's the worst thing to worry about in Bastion?
>>
File: slowly.jpg (54KB, 312x560px) Image search: [Google]
slowly.jpg
54KB, 312x560px
>>53036258
>>
>>53036279
Falling, really.
>>
>>53036280
Really that's all you've got?
There's been several other suggestions on how to make this already negligible thing into a total non-issue so I don't get your insistance on the matter.
>>
>>53036239
But being unable to stop caring or even change how you care about something literally means you can't change.

>>53036258
I refuse to take that one and similar perks for similar reasons.
>>
>>53036282
So if I can fly, I should be fine? Sweet.
>>
File: 9hLDvTU.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
9hLDvTU.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>53036298
>>
File: license.jpg (23KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
license.jpg
23KB, 438x438px
>>53036340
sir, I'm going to have to ask you to come with me
>>
>>53036298
I think he's just making fun of you for responding to someone who's clearly either a shitposter or too stupid to understand what you're saying.

>>53036280
Also, sauce?
>>
File: qmcRjbD.jpg (41KB, 435x493px) Image search: [Google]
qmcRjbD.jpg
41KB, 435x493px
>>53036362
>>
>>53036370
4chan. Or net in general, if you will.
>>
>>53036370
>Shitposter or stupid
Is this your catch phrase? I see you post it a lot when you disagree with people.
>>
>>53036298
He's not me, obviously.
>>
>>53036279
Not much, it's not very high-powered. If you've survived the Calamity the worst is past. All you have left to deal with are stray Windbags (a sort of air spirit, I guess is the best way to describe them, whose lifecycle goes through a tiny larval stage, a large semi-humanoid stage, and a giant land-bound stage where they can spit acid), malfunctioning security turrets in the remaining parts of the city, angry scavenger birds, some poisonous and carnivorous plants out in the Wilds, a very rare breed of giant burrowing alligator, big toads with armored heads, angry Ura survivors who wield guns and can flash-step, and these weird flightless birds that the Ura tame that can throw huge rocks with their tails. Oh, and falling, of course. But yeah, there aren't any particularly dangerous enemies. Like, the Kid isn't some incredible superhuman, he's just a reasonably skilled veteran of the Caelondian military who just signed up for his second tour of duty. His apparently unlimited supply of ammo does help, admittedly, but it's not essential. If you've got even basic durability and regeneration perks, you can survive anything the jumps throws at you.
>>
>>53035834
Yeah, that's my bad. I posted that as a WIP to the thread a while ago and I guess it got uploaded. Real life's been kicking me hard, but the update is on it's way.
>>
>>53035955
>Chosen Undead should be fine, but not bloodborne hunters
Would it even work for them? Undead barely even have bodies when hollow.
>>
File: 1473132734627.gif (499KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1473132734627.gif
499KB, 400x302px
>>53036311
Intimacies are basically opinions. You don't constantly care about your opinions and you don't constantly think about intimacies either. Maybe you'll go over them in your head sometimes because they're things you like, but they aren't a mindfuck or forced stagnation.

And you can change them as has been discussed earlier. Not the same way as a human can, but it is doable.

I don't think they're the kind of thing you'll want because taking an anti laziness perk skeeves you out, but they're not permanently preventing change and they're also not necessarily a bad thing.

>>53036404
Terribly sorry. I'm just used to /v/ arguments.
>>
>>53036426
well they look like mummified corpses, but I can't imagine the physiology isn't at least analogous to humans'
if anything, Nechronica would be a bigger issue there, what with all the mutations and cybernetics
>>
>>53036427
I forget where the quote comes from, but a man once said that if you haven't changed your opinions within a decade you are essentially a corpse. Since you are almost certainly making these demons out of things that mattered to you in the first place, and they absolutely lock your opinion in and it can't be changed except through charms, that does mean you aren't growing or changing your views.

The only charm I can think of that changes intimacies is a Kimbery one that's basically 'if anyone you care about offends you then your intimacy can turn into boiling hatred forever'.

>Not the same way a human can
That's the problem. Opinions and cares need to be changed naturally. To grow and develop. Using a charm or killing the demon is straight up just saying "WELP I WANT TO BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NOW". That's not growth. That's an artificially induced change, just as much of one as the enforced stagnancy of the demon.
>>
>>53036474
>Physiology
>Analogous to humans
More like, the god's illusion's physiology is analogous to the pygmy's original body that has been sealed by the dark sign into a 'human'.
>>
>>53036502
wouldn't know, haven't played ringed city
>>
>>53036476
Well then I guess your thoughts on the matter differ than mine.

Having a demon or two dedicated towards self improvement can hardly be described as stagnant, you could even get an intimacy for growing and developing if you really wanted too. It's not like you actually have a truly limited amount of "slots" even in the game. So changing how you are outside of what you've chosen as a demons motivation also happens no differently than it did before.

If you aren't a fan of that kind of thing then they really aren't for you, but I wouln't say they force stagnation.
>>
File: 1471871969905-2.jpg (50KB, 275x346px) Image search: [Google]
1471871969905-2.jpg
50KB, 275x346px
>it's another you're always you perk argument
The terms may be different, but that's really what this is at the end of the day.
>>
File: NZtKNUX.jpg (76KB, 680x405px) Image search: [Google]
NZtKNUX.jpg
76KB, 680x405px
>>
File: Shin Godzilla Spawn Queen Bee.jpg (115KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
Shin Godzilla Spawn Queen Bee.jpg
115KB, 959x960px
So apparently, it was originally planned for Shin Godzilla to spawn these weird alien looking things to command the army it was growing. I kind of like the design of these things, as well as the design of the Shin Spawn and I was wondering what perks would allow me to create similar creatures?
>>
>>53036623
Hero BBS(maybe the demon making perk says you can choose appearances, but I dunno how big the range is on that), Geneforge, Anima magic, and also that thing that's been argued over for about half of this thread.
>>
File: Shin Godzilla Spawn.jpg (86KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Shin Godzilla Spawn.jpg
86KB, 540x960px
>>53036675
Cool, thanks anon. Now I can grow an army of freaky abominations against nature!
>>
Aside from 'to me!' and 'teammates' from Basilisk and CounterStrike respectively, what perks let you summon up fighters or an army at a moment's notice?
>>
>>53036623
>>53036685
You know what I find interesting? The explanation the movie gives for Shin Gojira's evolution is that he has a massive genome. His genetic code isn't changing, it's just different epigenetic expression of traits already present in him. He's not mutating to grow these human-looking things, he's just revealing that humanity was always a part this terrifying monster. A bit heavy-handed on the metaphor, but pretty creepy all the same.
>>
>>53036606
>it's another
Do we have those often here? The last conversation I remember on the topic was a few months ago, and it was on SB.
>>
Jump #320: Shadow of Mordor
>The Star: Body and mind and converging towards the light at the end of a dark time.
>Age: 26
>Location: Mordor
>Identity: Tribesman
>Counter (900)
Being able to counter incoming attacks is handy, if nothing else, I suppose. Because I definitely don't know how to do that yet. Nope.
>Map (800)
Now I can add more to my other mapping abilities. Seeing points of interest and artifacts, and potential jobs, is interesting and possibly helpful in places.
>Lucky Ratbag (700)
A little extra good luck can go a long way.
>Crowd Control (500)
Fighting multiple opponents is easier. Sure, that's helpful, even if I already have it covered...
>Corsair (Free, Tribesman)
I'm in Mordor. How the hell do I know jack about sailing?
>Prophet (300, Tribesman)
It's not as though I'm not already a precog several times over, but being able to find rare and unique relics is nifty.
>Hidden Town (0, Tribesman)
Secrets will stay secret, especially when they're secret bases. Handy.

So, we're talking... what, ten years of fighting Mordor?

Yeah, no, we're not doing that. What we are doing is letting that Talion guy get his revenge, and once he's done that... we get every single human being out of Mordor. Sure, there are orcs, uruk, and probably snotlings or something skulking around, but that's Sauron's problem.

We'll see how well they deal with things when suddenly every human building has been put to the torch unexpectedly and all of their crops destroyed.

Meanwhile, I'm sure I can help a group of men get established in a nice spot somewhere further west of Mordor in a relatively safe place. Just going to have to be doing a lot of diplomacy with the elves and dwarves that neighbor them.

I'm not here to kill Sauron, but his forces can't very well eat ash. I sealed the Black Gate as we departed. Let them try their hand at farming. More likely, let them fall apart to mutiny and cannibalism.

Sauron can have Mordor. He can keep his rule over a kingdom of bone and ash.
>>
>>53036948
Doesn't look human to me. Could easily be a chimp or other hominid.
>>
>>53034428
Any water in OP counts as the sea. A bubble of water in the air would trigger the weakness. You need enough water to submerge the entire body. That said water is touching the ground has never been specified as a condition.

>D: Odacchi! Here's a question for you! Crocodile can't fight water because he's "sand," right? Then how does he bathe?! Does he at all?! That's filthy!! Do you bathe, Odacchi? by Crocodile's Mother

>O: First of all, let's discuss the problem of Devil Fruit users bathing themselves. People who have eaten a Devil Fruit are "hated" by the sea, and cannot swim. The "sea" here can refer to anything from rivers, pools and baths to any kind of standing water. On a worldwide level, they are all the "sea." When these people enter the water, not only can they not use their powers, they have trouble moving their bodies at all. They might be able to struggle a bit, but it wouldn't do much good. That's if their entire bodies are submerged in the "sea." With less than half the body or just the limbs, it gets easier. Also, rain and dripping water have no effect at all. Therefore, hip baths or showers are the most common choice. Now, in Crocodile's case, "water" is the weakness of his very powers, so his abilities are robbed even in the shower. But it's not like there are enemies around when you take a shower, so I'd bet he would take them even with his powers being blocked. Don't you think? ---And to answer your final question, about myself bathing. As it happens, I do bathe. Twice! In a year!
>>
Jump #321: Lord of the Rings
>Eight of Swords (Interference), reversed: Learning a valuable lesson from the unexpected consequences of prior decisions.
>Age: 26
>Location: Harad
>Identity: Human
>Drawbacks: My Word Is My Bond (+200), The Black Riders (+300)
I don't give my word often, but when I do, I keep it. And as far as the Black Riders... I may not be able to kill them, but I can definitely inconvenience them. I'm not as worried as I should be, probably, considering I have holy magic the likes of which they are decidedly NOT accustomed to.
>Forestry (Free, Human)
Apparently I was the local equivalent of a boy scout. Okay.
>Elven Grace (1400)
Damn, I must have gotten every single merit badge.
>Mental Fortitude (1200)
Even if I was rather hard headed at times.
>Dwarven Craft (800)
Definitely won the pinewood derby.
>Elven Enchantment (300)
And I probably spent some in 4H too.
>Blood of Kings (0, Human)
something something princes of the universe

So, I awoke on the southern plains with nine ghastly riders in pursuit of me.

I am pretty certain they did not expect me to suddenly attain the ability to sprout several sets of wings and begin to fly, nor were they expecting holy magic to strike down their horses, before I flew off.

You know, there are many ways that this could go. I could join the Fellowship. I could put the ring in a catapult and launch it into Mount Doom. I could unmake the damn thing myself or absorb it (but absorbing a corrupted and broken Maia seems a bad idea). No, I'd looked at the situation with precognition... despite my resistance to such dark magic, I saw it spelled out clear as day that if I'd tried to take the ring directly, the thing would corrupt me. Suffused with the incarante will of a dark god, even the visions of the potential future tried to tempt me toward it. That was honestly one of the scarier parts of the chain - with any direct exposure, it would feel my power, and it wanted to take control of me to escape this universe.
>>
>>53037658

No, none of that. Instead, I'm going to do something I have not done in a while. I'm going to apply abilities from Civilization, become invisible and intangible, and work to support everyone while they do what must be done, but not interfere directly unless it is utterly unavoidable. I did, however, act to mute the temptation of the never-to-be-sufficiently-damned ring, and having magic that would bolster willpower and the ability to make it permanent is quite helpful.

Why would I pay 1,200 CP for that? Apply a Permanence spell to literally any magic when you've levelled up enough. Sure, lacking the point-powered version means that Dispel Magic can cancel the effects, but you tell me how often I'm going to find antimagic fields in the multiverse? Answer, pretty darn rarely.

In any event, the Fellowship did as it was fated to do. Certainly the party split in time, of course. Gandalf the Grey fought a Balor, and while the Balor might have hesitated an extra moment or two, he still fell, and in time returned as Gandalf the White. (Although, as I later found, he had been fully aware of my aid. Damned Maiar.) Boromir was tempted by the ring, but felt a ghostly hand on his shoulder that shook him out of it. Unfortunately, the hobbits scattered when the orcs attacked.

I twisted fate so that Boromir lived. Wounded, perhaps, but properly applied telekinesis saw to it that only a single arrow gave him more than a glancing blow, and the orcs left him for dead as he was not fool enough to fight them directly. He threw his support behind Aragorn fully but returned to Gondor to recover, the whole experience having left him a much humbler man than he'd been before.
>>
>>53037668
I left behind half of the scattered hobbits and the rest of the fellowship, and followed Frodo and Sam. Their ordeals were much as they were before, but I did what I could to aid Smeagol's tenuous grasp on sanity. They never came across Faramir, but Frodo was captured by orcs after dealing with that spider.

Sam and Smeagol worked together to help him escape, which was a development that surprised me. In the end... honestly things played out in a very similar manner as to how they had. Lending strength of will to Frodo was simply not enough to overcome the temptation of the ring, and I wasn't willing to jeopardise myself, for fear of the repercussions. In the end... Smeagol acted. A twisted, wretched creature, but he still bit off Frodo's finger, clasped the ring to himself, and... stepped off of the edge of a cliff into lava.

Perhaps it was divine intervention. Perhaps it was his last attempt at redeeming himself. Perhaps it was dumb luck. But the result was unquestionable. The ring met the fires of Mount Doom and was no more. Sauron, too, was no more, and outside of Mordor things had gone as they otherwise would have expected to gone.

A satisfying end, without stealing the fire from anyone there. Gandalf and I spoke about it at length afterward, over quite a bit of pipeweed. This was a world that had a fate which should not be changed... but it didn't mean that it was set in stone. A kind nudge here and there can have its effect but the era of magic in that world was not one meant to last.

After the conflict had ended, peace reigned, and I spent my remaining years incarnate and travelling from place to place as a simple visitor. It was kind of nice.

(Oh, and in case you were wondering: while I was disembodied and following the Fellowship and hobbits... I had my clones screwing with the Black Riders mercilessly. Not much of a group of riders when they don't have anything to ride.)
>>
>>53037658
The best thing for people to do in LoTR for the Fellowship is to be around the Shire when 'Sharky' decides to set up shop.

Off him before he can corrupt the place.
>>
>>53037711
That's what clones and companions are for. Other than screwing with the Riders, we made sure that the majority of the collateral damage that would be faced outside of Mordor was plagued with bad luck. Orc warbands and uruk-hai armies aren't nearly as much of a threat when their weapons are of such poor construction that they're breaking, their arrows' fletching is damaged so that they won't fly straight, their bowstrings constantly break, their supplies dwindle faster than they ought when they travel in any direction but home... and, well, the uruk-hai army had a hell of a time trying to lay siege to Gondor when they were suffering from dysentery. Sure, there were still battles and raids and whatnot, but such mysterious strokes of luck helped keep casualties down on the side of angels.
>>
Is body snatching a viable technique?
>>
Is DC Mythic still going to happen eventually? I want to become a third wizard empowered hero.
>>
File: 1487879445611.jpg (101KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1487879445611.jpg
101KB, 500x666px
>>53033681
Hey NuBee, can Demon Weapons use Weapon Imports in further jumps?

Also, if you fuse a Demon Weapon with another magical weapon, can they gain their properties outside their weapon form?
>>
>>53037846
How are you planning on using it?
Stealing the most powerful body you can or jumping into a new body whenever you feel like it?
>>
>>53037511
Dunno about the rest, but the cyclops thing has some basis at least. Fangs could believably be some kind of primate atavism too imo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclopia
>>
File: American Toffee.png (897KB, 1280x1148px) Image search: [Google]
American Toffee.png
897KB, 1280x1148px
>>53038141
>Create a loyal minion
>Give them via Lip Service (Medaka Box) the power required to do the exchange, bot not much else aside from some mandatory resistances, or maybe do it myself using the OP-OP
>Absorb loyal minion
>>
File: Ogre Kingdoms.pdf (520KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ogre Kingdoms.pdf
520KB, 1x1px
Oh my little chickadees, I come with yet another gift.

Warhammer Fantasy Battles: Ogre Kingdoms is ready and done.
>>
>>53038241
But is there a perk that makes you not look ugly as all hell?
Thanks for the jump, reading now.
>>
File: Warhammer_Tomb_Kings_Settra.png (178KB, 250x426px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer_Tomb_Kings_Settra.png
178KB, 250x426px
So, Valnews time. Cause I actually have something to say and it's sadly bad news.

To my deep regret, I may be unable to put out Fate Grand Order this month. I've underestimated the amount of classwork I have, overestimated my speed with it and worst of all, mistakenly planned for things I thought were at a certain time but are in fact a week earlier. Combined with how much stuff I need to do for GO and to read and how spread out things are to try and adequately cover it all....basically it amounts to me probably not being able to finish it this month.

I can still get a lot of the work done, so hopefully it'll be out next month very early, but the various factors make it so I want to be clear that I might not be able to keep that promise, to my shame.

There is some good news though! Whilst something as big and broad and decentralised in translated info as Grand Order is probably impossible for me to do without harming my schoolwork, what I can do is easy peasy jumps like the Ogre Kingdoms one above since they only take 4-5 days to do without taking much of my time each day. So to make up for maybe breaking my promise, I'll probably do 3-4 jumps of around the same size as Ogre Kingdoms.

And first up? Tomb Kings baby. Get ready to be boned.
>>
>>53038319
Gotta be an Ogre in the Ogre jump. Just try to look at what's on the inside.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>53038319
It's ogre kingdoms......
>>
>>53038241
>Thick as a Rock

B-but I'm not thick, I just have layers...

>>53038345
>get read to be boned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPmCPGJTbjg
>>
File: gogo.jpg (13KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
gogo.jpg
13KB, 500x297px
>>53038345
>underestimated the amount of classwork I have
yep, that time of year
regardless, a treasure to the community
>>
>>53038350
Actually hang on Hunter only seems to have 1 600 CP when all the other backgrounds have 2, was that a typo?
>>
>>53038345
>Tomb Kings

All of my yes.

The faction I always wanted, but never bothered to actually buy.
>>
What are some perks to help people overlook or forgive your faults? I'm talking about lawful people overlooking that you're not exactly a nice person.

I'm certain there was a perk that did this, but I can't remember the name...
>>
>>53038392
Nope, it's because they get 3 extra items. Also because another capstone woulda been a stretch and I didn't want to either add a cost to them or not offer all the cool animal pets.
>>
>>53038319
Other than their teeth Warhammer Ogres aren't ALL hideous, some just look like particularly large and green Mongolians. Though most of them are hideous and their teeth are universally shit.
>>
>>53038241
>>Gnoblar + 300 You are now a Gnoblar. The lowest of the low. Smaller even than a Goblin and considered as at best a funny pet by your Ogre masters. You are tiny, weak and without magic To you, the Ogre are like Gods and Masters rolled into one single figure, making it near impossible for you to obey one.

did you mean disobey?
>>
>>53038435
Not necessarily, the Gnoblars are even lazier, more sadistic, and prone to backstabbing than other green skins. Unless an Ogre (or something that would tattle to the ogre) is watching a Gnoblar would never do anything resembling work. Unless that work leads to the pain and suffering of someone else, in which case they are happy to put in plenty of effort.
>>
File: EnhEXZk.jpg (44KB, 559x465px) Image search: [Google]
EnhEXZk.jpg
44KB, 559x465px
What ships should I import for Kantai Collection? No Light of Terra.
>>
>>53038241
Does the 'King Under the Mountain' mountain have sufficient size and caverns for me to build a city under it?
>>
>>53038550
the Tempest from supreme commander
>>
File: Scinfaxi_surfacing.png (123KB, 583x259px) Image search: [Google]
Scinfaxi_surfacing.png
123KB, 583x259px
>>53038550
if wet navy is your jam, might I recommend the scinfaxi from Ace Combat?
It's a submarine, it's a (vtol only) carrier, and its a missile boat to boot.
>>
>>53038241
>Ogre Traits
Should be an alt form, not a perk, or at least turn into a alt form after the jump, particularly as it's mandatory.

>Lore of the Great Maw
Was this supposed to be exclusive to its background? As written it's mandatory and free for everyone.
>>
>>53038586
In the caves? No, not unless it was a very, very spread out city and certainly not a modern day sized city. If you just hollowed out the entire thing, probably yeah.

>>53038674
It is an alt form? I assumed that sort of thing was common sense enough. I guess I'll add a line in.

>Lore
Good point, I'll have to fix that.
>>
>>53038687
>If you just hollowed out the entire thing, probably yeah.
Is it sturdy enough not to have the thing collapse from that?
>>
>>53038714
No, you'd need to do something to support it. It's probably stronger then a normal real world mountain by a bit and it can act on it's own to a small extent but being hollowed out to the point of holding a good sized city would need some way to support what's left.
>>
>>53038241
Oh hey, this looks good! I think this is the part where I flood you with questions so, ah, sorry for adding to your workload.

Is there essentially no benefit to going loner? (Or is not being tied to a tribe of stinky, stupid ogres a benefit of it's own?)

Been there done that's "daemons and worse find no purchase" is somewhat nebulous. I'm assuming say, a tea party with Slaneesh would still fill you with fear and madness (I think?), but roughly where should the line be drawn? With things an ogre has could conceivably kill?

How does taking slaughter master work for non-Butchers? Do they become Gut Mages, or just get everything in the perk but Gut Magic?

The Abominable Ogre changes your Ogre form, but sometimes these perks have impacts outside their alt-forms. Is that the case here? (For things like cold resistance, heat weakness, ice magic).

Are 'An Ogre Never stops" alterations permanent? Is it something that can be suppressed if you'd prefer not to mutate?
>>
>>53038740
No worries.

Loner does allow you to buy the mass import/create option but otherwise it's mostly got no benefit associated. Being part of a tribe has up and down sides, so think of it as losing a freebie 100cp in exchange for much more freedom and the ability to easily join any of the tribes on your own at a later date.

>Been there, done that
Based on the whole 'immune to psychology' trait so it's pretty much as it says. Slaanesh won't make you poo your pants just by sight. Probably. Won't be through fear and madness in any case.

They get everything except the Lore of the Great Maw. Think of it as more being really favoured by the Maw I guess?

I'd say you can choose to have it apply to other forms if you want or not.

Mmm, might add in a line there. You can choose to not get the mutations but once you do, they'll stick around unless you are somehow forced to remove them.
>>
>>53038550
The multiverse-traveling galleon you get in Umineko part 2 if you bought the speedboat in part 1 and won the gauntlet.
>>
Aside from the Papers in Kantai and the Blue Feather, are there other items that allow you to get a companions without paying or using a pod?
>>
>>53038766
Cheers!

In that case, I'm a little curious about the nature of the mutations, and the potential for inherent drawbacks to be present. Would, say, living in dark caves and gaining night vision potentially present a problem with leaving those caves and being blinded by the light? Presumably up until you've had a chance to mutate back to life on the surface, that is. Would there be any interaction with 'Moulded by Darkness' in general? (And more specifically, would moulded by darkness offer any protection to mutating effects that make that dark/light vision trade off?)
>>
>>53038848
I'd say it depends on how long you're in the dark in that instance. If it's long enough to start developing, you might be a little more sensitive to the light, but it wouldn't be harmful or anything you couldn't adjust to easily even without a perk like this. If you'd let the night vision develop till it was as good as day vision, then you'd probably need to get the perk to help you adjust back.

Interaction with MbD? It'd prevent the mutations from resulting in the sort of trade off discussed above. So you could let it develop until you had perfect dark vision and it wouldn't make you any more sensitive to light then before.
>>
Question about the DCAU Batman jump, why does the Clayface perk require your head to remain in one piece when DCAU Clayface has been shown to be fine after being reduced to nothing but formless sludge in a bunch of bio hazard containers?
>>
>>53038550
Is there really a choice?
>>
>>53038910
Because inter-jump balance
>>
File: Crona 14.jpg (20KB, 344x508px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 14.jpg
20KB, 344x508px
>>53038121

Sorry, was asleep. Yes, Demon Weapons (other than the Jumper themselves) can use Weapon Imports in other Jumps to buff their weapon form.

The magical properties are normally exclusive to the weapon form in question, but with partial transformations. where you directly manifest parts of your weapon form in your human form, those parts would have the properties too. How useful this is depends on the effect you're trying to benefit from.
>>
>>53038945
Huh?
>>
>>53039027
that level of regeneration is kind of taboo,like with time travel. most jump makers won't let you heal back from brain damage like they will other vital organs,if only because brain being destroyed is a useful benchmark for dead.
>>
File: Doctor Strange Trolls.jpg (199KB, 1349x977px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor Strange Trolls.jpg
199KB, 1349x977px
Cracker_Jack, if you are there, how is Marvel Magic going?
>>
>>53039041
Bancho, this is not 2014. Most jumps let you heal that kind of damage.
>>
File: Dio 01.png (308KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dio 01.png
308KB, 600x600px
>>53038891
Val, I'm not too familiar with Ogre culture so I would like to know how they'd treat an Ogre who turned out to be a Prototype Blacklight virus. I mean I can eat with my entire body, but I'm not sure how they'd treat me.
>>
>>53039089
Probably think you're weird but great in a fight, whilst being secretly jealous of how you can eat so much more at once.
>>
>>53039070
yeah but only really high power settings, I think part of it is that we link certain strengths of something to certain power levels and go off of the overall power level, making some unusually strong for the setting things weaker combined with the idea that something doesn't necessarily have to be as powerful as it is in Canon.
>>
>>53039123
Stop talking about jumpchain meta as if you have a clue Bancho, especially given how garbage your own material is.
>>
>>53039123
Not really.

You can get that kind of regeneration in Prototype, GATE, X-Men Movies. Those are not much stronger that what you can find in some Batman TAS episodes.
>>
>>53038910
I imagine it's more INTERNAL jump balance. Avoiding making that one perk much better than anything else by building in limitations. Of course, I don't want to put words into YJ's mouth - I'm not sure if this is the actual rationale.
>>
>>53038241
>Ogre Traits

Do we keep our intelligence? Or is our base lowered to that of an Ogre?

>Rock Skulls

Again does this affect our intelligence? Like are we going from 1, 2, 3, Potato to 1, Tato?
>>
>>53039301
You keep your intelligence.
>>
File: IMG_0917.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>53039305
Sweet. Thanks Val for the answer. Great work on the jump. Besides OK & TK. Are you planning on doing VC & other WHF races? Or just stopping at TK?
>>
>>53039324
I'm planning on, over time, doing every race except High Elves (They're shit), Lizardmen (CCDT is doing that) and Greenskins (Not really anything new compared to 40k Orks save Goblins, so I'd rather do others)

So Bretonnia, Dwarves, Skaven, Vampire Counts, Wood Elves, Empire, Dark Elves, yadda yadda yadda. Basically I'd love to do them all but if someone else claims and does some of the others before I get to it, great news for them and I wish em good luck.

I'll probably be doing Dwarves and Bretonnia after Tomb Kings, since they're my next favourites.
>>
>>53035034

Canonically, Autochthon aggressively pruned his Third Circles to improve his ability to emphasise with humanity.

If you're similarly pragmatic, having the organs of your mind manifested allows you to perform psychosurgery on yourself.
>>
>>53035034
>>53039415
Sounds to me like Meta from Freelancer and some of the Psychonauts perks would really help out then. Or even some perks from Alpha Centauri.

Make your Third Circle, let Meta have them slowly develop and just use other perks to cut and trim as needed while they develop.
>>
>>53039181
prototype maybe , but I've watched gate and the X-Men movies. and they are much higher than animated series Batman, I'm on most of the threats animated series Batman goes against are thugs who usually don't even have Tommy guns, maybe an atom bomb. whereas gate and X-Men movies have functional demigods,and the virus from prototype wipes out a lot of people, it's the kind of thing . Batman is usually trying to stop it from happening rather than actually dealing with.
>>
Could a third circle Demon reach Adamant Circle Sorcery?
>>
>>53039535
No.
>>
File: IMG_0622.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0622.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>53039345
Sweet. I do love me some WHF & 40K. Shame they killed off WHF, especially when Total Warhammer has been a smash success. Age of Sigmar feels too 40K-ish. With Empire being replaced by Sigmarines, Bretonnia getting BTFO, Orcs being good guys.
>>
>>53039640
Well I have basically zero knowledge of AoS and zero interest in finding out more so pretty much everything I do for Fantasy is just gonna be Fantasy only.
>>
>>53039691
Though, maybe at the end a sort of End Times End Jump with links to all previous ones could be cool?
>>
>>53039301
What you fail to realize is that tato is a base two system, while it can indeed stop at two it can go far higher. 1 tato 3 taters 5 potato.
>>
>>53039535

Nope - but note that Total Annihilation is an Adamant spell that calls upon Ligier.

Third Circle demons don't *need* Adamant Sorcery. They're fully capable of equivalent feats - Amalion, for example.
>>
Question to anyone who knows Warhammer fantasy, is Nagash still around? I know he was defeated but I heard his remains are still sort of alive.

Wouldn't want to run into him in any form while in that setting, even if he has been rendered impotent.
>>
>>53040136
Boy are you in for a rude surprise.
>>
>>53040167
Ah shit is that thing still active?
>>
How would I go about companioning Lapis, I like her from what videos I have seen but I haven't watched the series itself?
>>
>>53040213
Watch the episodes she's in. You'll get a pretty good idea what's required.
>>
File: du.png (251KB, 471x1011px) Image search: [Google]
du.png
251KB, 471x1011px
>>53040136
Nagash doesn't like staying dead and is something of a big villain to the setting, comes back many times and eventually does so for a final? time during the End Times.

I can't recall if he is actually dead/disembodied at the time most of Fantasy takes place or if he was just cowering in Nagashizzar as usual. Either way he'll eventually crawl out and start something again.

Nagash is a total bitch and any good Nehekharian/Jumper should take time out of their day to make sure he is dead or at leas humiliated endlessly.
>>
>>53040244
How hard is he to put down? Got plenty of perks to make sure he stays down but that's another matter.
>>
>>53035829
Sauce? Google and iqdb have failed me.
>>
>>53040244
Will we be able to become as powerful as him in the Tomb Kings jump? Or perhaps even just a version of him that doesn't suck and bullies him constantly?
>>
>>53040258
Eeeeh, kinda depends. He's definitely one of the strongest wizards in the world (One of the only level 5 wizards in the game I think) and he's got a lot of strong, loyal bodyugards but a lot of the time when he's really really powerful, he's drawing in power from outside sources in huuuuge amounts. So it really depends on what situation you fight him in.
>>
>>53039493
>GATE
Functional demigods are pretty weak. Maybe Bane-tier at top for Apostles, and gods have no concrete feats aside from willing possesion and opening portals. And the dragon aside from it's maneuverability is nothing special.

>X-Men movies
Only if you count Apocalypse, who is dealt by the time you arrive, and Cerebro, who is a doomsday scenario that is as likely as happen as any other DCAU threat. Everyone else is pretty localized on what they can do and it's nothing that modern weaponry cannot replicate.
>>
File: 01.jpg (100KB, 899x889px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
100KB, 899x889px
>>53040282
As powerful as him? Not with perks outright but you will have the potential with the perks, though given it is Tomb Kings, that's a decades/centuries long potential. The perks will be able to get you started and probably help a lot on the way but he's old as fuck, so you'll have to spend some time playing catch up.

Though to be fair, given the extent of the time extending options here, if you really did go all in on magic study, you'd probably outmatch him just by virtue of having been at it for a few thousand years extra.
>>
>>53040327
Add Magneto, Charles and Jean to X Men Movies as characters you'd need to discount. They're not world class but they all have some crazy feats
>>
File: 1477905003847.jpg (4MB, 3220x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1477905003847.jpg
4MB, 3220x1704px
>>53040244
>Not recruiting Giant Skeleton to your band of necromancers

Option to companion him when
>>
>>53040327
Bane does not literally solo armies,and you discounting what Prof. X can actually do if his powers as well as number of other things.

>>53040213
she's afraid and insecure and angry, she has very good reasons to Feel the way she does, You're going to have to give her actual therapy To help with that,and be very patient and supporting partner. >>53040363
wait a minute what is Robbie doing here? he is not Undead,and that servo skull is not even a person!
>>
File: Ogre.jpg (28KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
Ogre.jpg
28KB, 600x585px
>>53038241
>mfw I have more in common with ogres then I thought.

This is going to be a fun jump. Thanks Val.
>>
>>53040363
Nagash is the worst skeleton.

Papyrus is a 1000 times better.

fite me.
>>
>>53040350
Charles is only a real threat (and by real, I mean doomsday threat) if connected to Cerebro. Otherwise he is city level at best, iirc from Logan. The same goes for the other two.
>>
>>53040363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg
>>
File: 4801729-0682106947-tumbl.gif (1024KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
4801729-0682106947-tumbl.gif
1024KB, 500x281px
>>53040393
OK.
>>
File: oox.jpg (78KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
oox.jpg
78KB, 500x535px
>>53040387
Always happy to see a new Ogrish comrade.

>>53040363
Hm. Maybe. I might have something to do with Nagash for one of the 3 scenarios, since i still have 2 I haven't decided on. Nagash is pretty big shitlord though.
>>
>>53040136
Nagash became god of the dead. He even survives the apocalypse & now owns the afterlife.
>>
>>53040363
>They included the skeleton from Haggard's castle.
That made me smile.
>>
>>53040393
That's an odd way of spelling sans anon.
>>
File: Nothing wrong.jpg (126KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing wrong.jpg
126KB, 500x342px
Describe your chain in one picture.
>>
File: 1477521905896.jpg (355KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1477521905896.jpg
355KB, 1000x750px
>>53040496
>>
File: 876335298cc9f30c6de0b34ba972d063.jpg (306KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
876335298cc9f30c6de0b34ba972d063.jpg
306KB, 1280x720px
>>53040496
>>
File: jrjr.png (147KB, 457x317px) Image search: [Google]
jrjr.png
147KB, 457x317px
>>53040496
>>
File: alchemical_design_by_meluran.jpg (248KB, 709x900px) Image search: [Google]
alchemical_design_by_meluran.jpg
248KB, 709x900px
>>53030636
They store them in the Vats. There's actually a teleporting system specifically to transport their Charms from one Vats facility to another, just in case they need to swap out their Charms somewhere else.

>>53036022
No reason they couldn't change their motivation mechanically. Though they can't really change their nature, so they might not be able to stray too far?

But then there's Stanewald, whose motivation changed to looking for a purpose. She's only a 2nd Circle, but it'd probably be much the same thing for 3rd Circles, since 2nd Circle's natures flow from their 3rd Circle Progenitors in much the same way.

>>53039415
>Canonically, Autochthon aggressively pruned his Third Circles to improve his ability to emphasise with humanity.
Nah, he just lobotomised his Fetich for that.

>>53029796
>I posted it~
>So, I think it's fairly reasonable to...
Hmmm... Hey Mir, if we do get Colossus stuff for Alchemicals... can I just do my own thing, using actual canon sources to figure out what they can do?

...Because I read it and I, uh, kind of despise that Colossus fan supplement?

Mostly for it's ignoring/revising of canon in many place, the nonsense of Transfiguration Charms, and most of the 'new' charms just being Integrated Mobile Sanctum (which has been renamed Intra-Spatial Interface Engine, because I dunno why? Probably because the author was too busy wanking his 'Nullspace' crap to check the correct name. Nullspace is already something else anyway) and upgrades (...in which the internal Factory-Cathedral is gimped, unless you go Voidtech).

Anyway, would we be able to purchase an Encounter Suit or a mechanical Familiar (I always liked how you could actually get an Exmachina from that) in the jump?

Also, what are your thoughts on Clarity and Dissonance? I'd assume they go away like the Great Cure/Torment/Wyld Taint after the jump, but thought I'd ask.
>>
File: mfw.png (15KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
15KB, 240x193px
>>53040496
>>
>>53038241
Oh hey, can we get a continuity drawback for the people who'll take this after one of your future jumps in the same setting?

If you don't want to add it to any of them, that's cool, but it's just that Vampire: the Requiem is the only WoD setting with no continuity drawback so you have to take it first if you want an ongoing story. It makes sense since Many couldn't know the future, but the same thing happening here would be a shame.
>>
>>53040496
>>
File: [Something Like That, Yeah].jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
[Something Like That, Yeah].jpg
58KB, 480x360px
>>53040496
I'm planing a side-chain right now that is going to start out in the Heroic Mortal Gaunlet Exalted. It's going to be a riot. Also Pic Related.

>>53040561
Oh alchemical stuff yay.
>>
>>53040584
Eh, dunno. They're all kinda set at the same time so it doesn't make much sense for continuity to be a thing. Always thought the way the WoD jumps did it was pretty forced and weird. Particularly weird here since after a month or three, there'd be enough jumps that you could be 'starting' with decades of continuity already behind you.

I'll think about it.
>>
File: Goodnight Godzilla.png (149KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight Godzilla.png
149KB, 500x498px
>>53040496
>>
File: 1483054226784.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483054226784.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>53040496
>>
>>53040496
>>
>>53040561

>Hmmm... Hey Mir, if we do get Colossus stuff for Alchemicals... can I just do my own thing, using actual canon sources to figure out what they can do?

Sure - that's pretty much exactly what I'd suggest anyway. The Colossus fansplat will be mentioned for inspiration, but with a note that "your inspiration may vary".

>Also, what are your thoughts on Clarity and Dissonance? I'd assume they go away like the Great Cure/Torment/Wyld Taint after the jump, but thought I'd ask.

In this case, as they're not quite the same as the Curse... I'm thinking it might be linked to the Altform (but you'll probably be able to uninstall normally permanent Charms, so it's up to you to equip Dissonance-inducing Charms). They have relatively easy ways to reduce, and a lot of abilities require certain levels.

Clarity itself has advantages - and if you end up with Dissonance, well, I'm handling that as an augmenting option for many perks.

>Anyway, would we be able to purchase an Encounter Suit or a mechanical Familiar (I always liked how you could actually get an Exmachina from that) in the jump?

Yep! Lots of familiars/companions - at least one for each Element, and a few others that seem neat. Hm. Might do a booster that makes you a Colossus... then could add an upgrade to let you create subroutine spirits...
>>
File: 1480879618340.jpg (217KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480879618340.jpg
217KB, 1366x768px
>>53040496
>>
File: Bobby-Giantess fight.jpg (371KB, 728x1207px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Giantess fight.jpg
371KB, 728x1207px
>>53040496
>>
File: pic013.jpg (207KB, 660x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pic013.jpg
207KB, 660x1024px
>>53040496

>>53040618
If you aren't going to add any, it's cool. It just seems like a decision that needs to be made from the beginning, for fairness reasons.
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon.jpg (197KB, 1280x1155px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon.jpg
197KB, 1280x1155px
>>53040496
>>
>>53040727
If someone else does a Fantasy jump with one, I'll go back and add one for the sake of consistency.
>>
>>53040692
/Jumpchain General/
>>
>>53038241
Ogres are worst than orcs desu.
>>
>>53040782
Isn't that just our Hero BBS page though?
>>
File: sickenedbutcurious.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sickenedbutcurious.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>53040496
>>
File: 2034hd.jpg (407KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
2034hd.jpg
407KB, 800x800px
>>53040767
Thank you, Val.
>>
File: Crona 2.jpg (69KB, 530x550px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 2.jpg
69KB, 530x550px
>>53040782
Truly, Deadpool has done us all a great service by not only protecting Lincoln, but slaying the dreaded Darth Binks.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53040796
>>53040767
I guess I'm going to be making an Orcs and Goblins one because Val doesn't want that one. You cool with that Val?
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>53040796
Sounds like something an orc would say. After all. green is the colour of jealousy.
>>
>>53040822
Sure thing.
>>
>>53040796
Orcs are no Orks. Gobbos & Black Orcs are only slightly interesting thing about WHF Greenskins. All the humor comes from 40K Orks.
>>
>>53040979
All goblins are pretty funny. Savage orcs and shamans are also cool and funny.
>>
>>53040706
>Sure - that's pretty much exactly what I'd suggest anyway. The Colossus fansplat will be mentioned for inspiration, but with a note that "your inspiration may vary".
Cool, thanks.

>I'm thinking it might be linked to the Altform (but you'll probably be able to uninstall normally permanent Charms, so it's up to you to equip Dissonance-inducing Charms). They have relatively easy ways to reduce, and a lot of abilities require certain levels.
>Clarity itself has advantages - and if you end up with Dissonance, well, I'm handling that as an augmenting option for many perks.
Hm. That's somewhat disappointing, since going Colossus or getting the charm that lets you do protocol weaving would still hit us with permanent Clarity then.

I guess if it's contained only to the altform it's sorta okay, but still annoying to have it accumulate normally.

>Clarity itself has advantages -
Very minor ones, compared to the downsides.

>and a lot of abilities require certain levels.
Which abilities? The only things I'm finding is Protocol Weaving, and the Void Hammer Engine submodule.

>and if you end up with Dissonance, well, I'm handling that as an augmenting option for many perks.
Yeah... I don't think there's anything you could offer that would be worth being turned into a violent sociopathic sadist permanently.

>(but you'll probably be able to uninstall normally permanent Charms, so it's up to you to equip Dissonance-inducing Charms)
Or do you mean we'd be allowed to uninstall Charms that normally couldn't be uninstalled (like Man-Machine Weaving Engine or Transorganic Desecration Cyst), since Permanent Charms can still be uninstalled normally?

>Yep! Lots of familiars/companions - at least one for each Element, and a few others that seem neat.
Awesome. Design Weaver spider-friend?

>Hm. Might do a booster that makes you a Colossus... then could add an upgrade to let you create subroutine spirits...
Could be cool, maybe?
>>
>>53040979
>>
File: explosion.jpg (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
explosion.jpg
33KB, 800x600px
>>53040496
>>
>>53041061
>Design weaver?

The first one I wrote up!

Yes, I mean that you can uninstall Charms like Cyst. At any rate, gremlin syndrome immunity will be there. It's just that Clarity/Dissonance abilities and protocols thematic with meeting their reqs, so it feels more appropriate to keep them as requirements.

Still, I'm open to argument on it - and a cheap perk "Clarity Emulation Partition", for example, might work - and could grant some extra resistance to emotion/morality supppression
>>
How hard is it to survive in Death Note? Is it just a matter of taking Immune, or does stuff start getting crazy enough to be a problem later on?

What little I know about it gives me the impression that as long as you either don't do anything to make the MC want you dead or you take Immunity it's no harder to survive than real life. Is that in any way correct?
>>
>>53041408
Just kill/out keikaku Light, and you'll pretty much be fine.
>>
>>53041408
Depends. If you're a shinigami, there is nothing in the setting that can kill you. If not and you pick immune, it's just your every day modern Japan.

Death note cannot make people kill other people, by the way.
>>
>>53038910
It's not that it requires your head to remain in one piece; it's that when you're in multiple pieces the largest piece is the one that has your consciousness in it, and if that piece is destroyed then it can kill you.
>>
File: Alchemicals-EndPages.jpg (185KB, 1000x647px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemicals-EndPages.jpg
185KB, 1000x647px
>>53041344
>The first one I wrote up!
Awesome

>Yes, I mean that you can uninstall Charms like Cyst.
Huh, interesting. Not sure how you'd uninstall/install a tumor, but nice.

>At any rate, gremlin syndrome immunity will be there.
That's nice.

>It's just that Clarity/Dissonance abilities and protocols thematic with meeting their reqs, so it feels more appropriate to keep them as requirements.
Fair... Though it's basically just Protocols that need it, as far as I can see.

>Still, I'm open to argument on it - and a cheap perk "Clarity Emulation Partition", for example, might work - and could grant some extra resistance to emotion/morality supppression
That could work, I suppose? Personally, I'm thinking maybe just not getting permanent Clarity for high Essence, and only acumulating it normally when you've got Examplar/Void charms installed?
>>
>>53041408

The only known supernatural things are the Death Notes and their 'death god' owners. Although the death notes can affect probability to a degree as long as the result is 'this specific person dying in a possible way'.

So assuming you can avoid that it's basically just a modern Earth variant.

So it depends on how good you are at avoiding invisible parasites that feed on human lifespans.
>>
>>53041466
What about the Shinigami King? Couldn't he kill you?
>>
>>53040706
Thank you, Mir. Really looking froward to this.
>>
>>53041534
The Shinigami King is super lazy, so you'd have to fuck up pretty bad to get him to kill you.
>>
>>53038241
>Moulded By Darkness
Now how can I abuse the hell out of this outside of just going full KHAOS with Cultist-chan? Go for a dip in the Glowing Sea in Fallout?
>>
>>53041560
Also isn't he easily bribed by apples?
>>
>>53041534
First jump? Supposedly there is a punishment for Shinigamis that break a special rule that hurts so bad that 99% of them die. But like all Shinigamis, the King is super lazy and never does anything unless you actively seek him.

Also, there is indicative that he has any power over non-shinigamis outside of his Death Note.
>>
>>53041408
Wouldn't most jumpers be immune to a Death Note?

>How to Use: XXIX
>1. You cannot kill humans at the age of 124 or over with the Death Note.
>>
>>53041677
There is no indicative*
>>
>>53038241
So are Ogres just Orcs but in the fantasy version of 40k?

Actually, I've never been clear on this. Is Warhammer Fantasy just the Prehistory of Earth in 40k or is it an alternate universe?
>>
>>53041674
Ryuk was easily bribed by apples, and stated that his addiction was totally a species wide thing, really (but Rem never demonstrated the same thing, and we never saw the King).
>>
>>53041697
The Orcs are the final version of the Old Ones weapon. Ogres are a half-finished weapon mutated by magic rocks.
>>
>>53041490
> Not sure how you'd uninstall/install a tumor, but nice.
Very carefully. Probably with Axiomatic injections of some sort to make sure any lingering bits go away.
>>
>>53041697
alternate
>>
>>53041697
Nah, Orcs are in Fantasy Warhammer too. Ogres are like if you took Orcs, made them bigger, more interesting, had a cooler backstory and a big focus on eating things along with a eldritch God straight out of Eternal Darkness, only the size of a country.

Don't believe there's a confirmed canon answer to the second question. Some think it's the prehistory, some think it's just a single planet somewhere within the 40k universe. Both have gotten hints at being true by the official merch but neither have been confirmed to my knowledge. Personally I like them best as entirely separate universes.
>>
>>53041685
Didn't know that rule, but I was thinking about doing it as a second jump so it wouldn't help. Plus it's possible that you'd only count as whatever age you rolled with your origin as far as that's concerned.
>>
>>53041707
You need to get them adicted first. There is no life in the Shinigami Realn, and as such, no apples.
>>
File: beyond final.jpg (173KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
beyond final.jpg
173KB, 500x500px
>>53040825
Thanks for Jump. Now i will be even more dangerous devouring mass of tentacles. Is there many spells in lore of Great Maw ?
>>
>>53041753
It has been confirmed in EoT.
>>
>>53041768
In game? only 6. Long as you follow the basic themes, I don't see why you can't do much more then what is in game.

>>53041776
Which one was confirmed?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53041697
Nah Ogres are awesome dudes in all, however they're not orcs. The orcs and goblins of Fantasy are their own people and they are a strange bunch. They're kinda like 40k and such if you squint but most folks I know agree that it's an Alternate Universe.

Among the Orcs and Goblins lore there are a few hints that the 40K Orks and the Fantasy Orcs are akin to one another but different. Half-Orcs are/were a thing in Fantasy canon and they never got retcon'd out, though they did fall on the not written about area after 3rd Edition, and female orcs are a thing, don't look them up without a strong stomach, in Bloodbowl too. The Orcs seem to breed as mammals or spores, whichever is more convenient.

>>53041739
We're actually not sure about that. Greenskins origins as we know it are that they were there after the Old Ones got here but how they got to the world is left up in the air with lots of random speculation muddying the water as there are very few reliable narrators in the canon.
>>
Is monster hunter jump in the games or the manga?
>>
>>53041697
>>53041776
>>53041805

A quick look online and I found this.
"According to the Warhammer Fantasy 8th Edition Daemons of Chaos army book, the Eye of Terror connects to the same Warp as Fantasy. "

Without more info, one can say that they are still separate universes. It's just that the inter-dimensional fuckery that is the warp of both worlds breached through dimensions and found each other.
Like a lovecraftian romance almost.
>>
File: 454972d5418d47190fd6780a75f79edc.jpg (145KB, 1024x1387px) Image search: [Google]
454972d5418d47190fd6780a75f79edc.jpg
145KB, 1024x1387px
>>53041884
>don't look them up without a strong stomach
>first result
>>
File: C-zxHiLUwAA7YA5.jpg (240KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-zxHiLUwAA7YA5.jpg
240KB, 675x1200px
>>53033642
Adorable if not tragic
>>
File: Crona 6.png (280KB, 860x800px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 6.png
280KB, 860x800px
>>53041945
It's the games, I can still remember Gold mentioning the world vaguely acting on game physics back in the day, at least as far as falling from great heights or cooking giant meat goes.
>>
>>53042012
Alas that's the wrong type.
>>
>>53041983
Huh. Well, guess it could be worse.
>>
>>53041945
Vidya, but there's literally no difference between either IP.
>>
>>53042035
The manga has things work in much more realistic ways, for example they still can die from falling from large heights.
Thread posts: 421
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.