[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1144: Life Will Change Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 626
Thread images: 99

File: jumpchain intro pdf.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain intro pdf.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52994668
>>
File: BOBO.png (167KB, 260x498px) Image search: [Google]
BOBO.png
167KB, 260x498px
This emerges from the shadows to fight you. What do you do?
>>
Is there a way to make humans into lunars?
>>
Rolled 659 (1d816)

>>
What World of Darkness jumps do we have? Which ones are being worked on? I know Princess is still going, and both Leviathan and Genius had WIPs.
>>
>>53007035
ENGAGE IT IN COMBAT!
>>
Where to go after a Worm jump for an early chain jumper /jc/?
>>
>>53007084
Mortals, Mummy, the two Vampire jumps, and I think we have a Mage jump?
>>
>>53007035
Wonder who froze Chewbacca in carbonite.
>>
File: IMG_0947.gif (936KB, 350x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.gif
936KB, 350x455px
>>53007084
Mortals
VTR
VTM Bloodlines
Changeling The Lost
Mage The Awakening
Mummy (IDK if its oWoD or nWoD)

Leviathan? I don't remember this one but I'll take your word.

Genius is a WIP as you said.

>>53007193
Depends on what you want to do.
>>
>>53007050
get a lunar exaltation or go poke auto-kun to tell you how to make them.

>>53007068
spiderman it seems
>>
File: Undocumented Features.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Undocumented Features.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
Could someone with an SB account go yell at Drakensis for trying to sneak his stupid mass crossover garbage jump onto the drive?
>>
>>53007315
>all of that
I...I...what?
>>
>>53006957
This is getting out of hand. This thread is supposed to be 1474.
>>
>>53007084
Sadly no progress has been made since last time. School is totally taking up all of my time.Here's the work in progress.
>>
>>53007242
>Worm
More crazy street-level but not stuff, I guess? City-tier, I guess.
>>
>>53007315
Check two or three threads ago. The dude posted it here: >>52987455
>>
>>53007315
so similar to dragon ball multiverse and af?
>>
>>53007459
City tier? Have you tried USM/Spidey trilogy?
>>
>>53007193
>after a Worm jump for an early chain jumper

Home, presumably. If you're early chain you're not surviving Golden Morning.
>>
>>53007632
It's not that hard to kill Jack Slash and Bonesaw, is it?
>>
>>53007472
He posted an earlier version, and posted it in a way really easy to overlook. I did check before this. You will note that the one he posted refers to itself as 0.2 or 0.3 depending on if you go by title or the document. Meanwhile the one on the drive refers to itself as 1.0
>>
>>53007632
Hi, I'd like to introduce you to this amazing thing called 'Force Wall.' If that doesn't work, 'Shop' from Undertale is also a contender.

Oh, and three years after Golden Morning, someone will accidently drip blood on my grave, and I'll be right back thanks to Generic Universal Monsters.
>>
File: Crona 17.jpg (29KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 17.jpg
29KB, 600x611px
>>53007688
It is for early chain Jumpers most of the time. If it was easy then they'd have been dead a while ago in-plot with the S9 basically being hated by everyone. That's what I'm assuming here, considering both lived to the end in the story despite everyone's best efforts.
>>
>>53007688

Easiest route is just telling Cauldron everything. They nab Dinah, check things out, and kill the right people.

Problem solved... or at least solved for long enough to finish the jump.
>>
>>53007748

They survived purely because Cauldron concluded that their actions created more new superhumans than they killed off, thus raising the chances of finding their magic bullet.
>>
>>53007315
He didn't try to sneak anything, anon. You just missed it a few threads ago.
I take it you are not a fan of the setting?
Pity, if so, but I like it, and it seems like it's going to get made, so you best get used to it, bucko.
>>
File: sleepy charizard.gif (721KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy charizard.gif
721KB, 500x375px
Any perks that give you extra benefits for sleeping?
>>
>>53007754
>Easiest route is just telling Cauldron everything.
You're the only one with precog immunity, though. Everyone else can still be seen.
>>
>>53007786
>I like the setting
I have questions for you, then: why is Rei Darth Vader's apprentice, why is Darth Vader called Darth Anakyn and...what the hell does the rest of it even MEAN?!
>>
>>53007428
Take your time, dude. Real life has to come first, and we aren't going anywhere.

>>53007632
I keep forgetting how important the 100% casualty rate of that event was to the story. Taylor's lone stand as the last surviving human was very moving, even as the spaceworm ate her brain.
>>
>>53007748
What >>53007781 said, plus Jack's real power is psycho-analyzing and corrupting people with powers. So anyone with a power pretty much auto-loses to him. Just snipe him from three miles.
>>
>>53007741
Shock and horror, someone from SB is being inconsistent.
You know the old saying: never attribute to malice what can be explained by SB.
It seems fine to me. We do have precident for fanfic jumps afterall and it doesn't seem too powergrabby. Or at least we have a hellova lot worse already.
>>
>>53007793

Hmm, point. But the Simurgh isn't necessarily going to interfere as long as the end goal is "kill Scion", and not something big and obvious like "give humanity hope" that would trip its "opportunity to fuck with Eidolon" sensors.
>>
>>53007688
Huh, I thought he always survives to kick it off, but it looks like that's only on a drawback.

Still, it might be hard to kill them depending on what modifications Bonesaw has made to them, and it'll be near impossible to pin Jack down if you take a shard power from the jump, but they should probably both be possible.

That still leaves you in the setting until uncomfortably close to Golden Morning. IIRC without Jack the timeline would go that Golden Morning would happen about 10 years after the start of canon. "About 10 years" is potentially a bit less than 10 years, and if it even starts so early as the last day of your chain you'll probably be in a bit of a tight spot trying to survive until Jump-chan saves your bacon.
>>
The most hilariously incompetent thing about Cauldron is that their plan totally worked, and none of them noticed.

They where expecting some big flashy power that could annihilate cities in a second, not a girl who could shoot through anything.
>>
>>53007824
Sorry, wasn't clear.
I like the setting, from what I see of it in the jump itself. Outside of that I am not familiar with it.

>Rei Darth Vader's apprentice,
That sounds hilarious or amazing, or hilarimazing.
>>
>>53007791
Elona has them but you have to be an active worshiper of a Deity.
>>
>>53007791
The most recent jump by valeria, majiko(sp?) has some good perks for that.
>>
>>53007864
Daily reminder that the leader of Cauldron played, and lost, a game of "provoke the girl with super strength who loses control of her body and reflexively murders people when she gets stressed."

This is who you're suggesting we work with.
>>
>>53007878
Oh. Well that's a shame.

It's in the intro quote. Apparently she's his Padawan-In-Shadows, whatever that means. Also, Vader is a Divine Shadow, apparently.
>>
>>53007914
>This is who you're suggesting we work with.

Fuck no I'm not. I'm saying they're a bunch of idiots.

>that first sentance
I didn't read that part. Do you mean that tentacle Case 53?
>>
>>53007315
>Please start some cross site drama for me anon
Go fuck yourself, shitposter.
>>
So, what's with the fucky thread number? Have we gone back in time or something?
>>
>>53007786
>the setting?
What setting?
>>
>>53007929
Is that a Lexx reference? because it sounds like a Lexx reference.
>>
File: Crona 24.png (386KB, 597x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 24.png
386KB, 597x1050px
>>53007781
>>53007830
Oooh, that makes sense then. Sorry, I'm admittedly not as well versed with Worm as I should be with how long it's been important around here.

>>53007908
Close, Majikoi
>>
>>53007959
>Do you mean that tentacle Case 53?
ye
>>
>>53007973
It's just a jump to the left.
>>
>>53007997
It is.
>>
>>53007825
>I keep forgetting how important the 100% casualty rate of that event was to the story. Taylor's lone stand as the last surviving human was very moving, even as the spaceworm ate her brain.

Doesn't need to be 100% casualty rate. You do anything that causes the wrong butterfly? No Khepri, Scion wins. You don't cause the wrong butterfly but stand out as a powerful parahuman? You get Khepri'd and probably die in the battle against Scion. You don't stand out but are in the wrong place at the wrong time and Contessa realizes she can't predict you? Or Ziz does?

Basically the only way for an early jumper to not be tiptoeing across a minefield in Worm is to kill Jack Slash and Bonesaw then find a place to live a completely mundane life in a town or city that you know definitely doesn't get attacked by Endbringers while praying for all you're worth that Golden Morning doesn't start before you're out, that Cauldron doesn't manage to track down the person that ruined their plans for the S9 and that you don't end up on the wrong side of a parahuman villain or simply become collateral damage from a cape fight that had nothing to do with you.

Worm is a DANGEROUS PLACE.
>>
>>53007315
wooooow, I completely forgot this setting existed
still...
>thorough setting descriptions
>multiple 200 and 300cp perks per origin, plus an extra section for powers
>large number of items, including a shipbuilder
>scenarios
>imaged jump, while still being easy to read
lack of canon companion options is unfortunate, but you certainly can't accuse it of being slapdash
>>
>>53008074
>Worm is a DANGEROUS PLACE.

Assuming you don't have spaceflight capabilities.

In which case you just bugger off to Europa the moment shit starts going down.
>>
>>53008074
Or, use your early game OCP powers and slap 'em with yo dick.

Just because you jump Worm early doesn't mean you are a babe in the woods. Hell, you could even use forcewall to just sit out the whole golden morning. As soon as Weaver appears, you disappear.
>>
>>53008149
>Weaver
You might mean Khepri, there's a two year gap between Weaver and shit hitting the fan.

Also, it's worth mentioning that a bunch of normal people make it through just fine, and Kehpri actually uses a surprisingly small number of Parahumans during her fight, many of whom survive anyway.
>>
>>53008142
And don't have a shard or have a way to resist a shard's control, because while their influence is normally pretty subtle they'll sabotage any attempts for the host to leave the planet. The Entities like their experimental populations contained.
>>
>>53008081
I don't think anyone has ever accused drakensis of doing anything slapdash. He's one of the jumpmakers that puts an amazing amount of effort into his jumps.
>>
>>53008197
No, Khepri uses every parahuman. You're right that many survive, but she grabs everyone except for a few exceptions like the Sleeper that she considers too much of a hassle to work with. She's so desperate for firepower that she even raids some alternate timelines, despite the fact that the majority of parahumans are on Earth Bet and parallel worlds have very few shards seeded on them by comparison.

Also, why is Earth Bet named Earth Bet? They're the ones who made the dimensional bridge, Dr. Haywire lived on Earth Bet. Shouldn't that mean they get priority for ranking universes and be Earth Aleph, while the other timeline is Bet?
>>
>>53008074
>Doesn't need to be 100% casualty rate. You do anything that causes the wrong butterfly? No Khepri, Scion wins. You don't cause the wrong butterfly but stand out as a powerful parahuman? You get Khepri'd and probably die in the battle against Scion. You don't stand out but are in the wrong place at the wrong time and Contessa realizes she can't predict you? Or Ziz does?

Not if you fuck off to your warehouse when golden morning starts. And Ziz isn't going to know you exist unless you get really unlucky and can't even see you if you do. And I have no idea how you think Contessa is dangerous without her PTV working on you.
>>
>>53008284
>They're the ones who made the dimensional bridge, Dr. Haywire lived on Earth Bet.

Try again. Haywire was from Aleph. That's why it's A.
>>
>>53008149
I doubt an early jumper's outside context powers will be on the level of "dickslap Zion".

Actually thinking about it the most reliable way to survive Worm is to immediately GTFO to some place in the boonies where you can't butterfly anything and hope that the fight with Zion doesn't come tumbling through your back yard. Lots of people were killed before he stopped, but if you're nowhere near a population center you're safe unless he trips over you when they start thinking with portals.

That mostly just runs the risk of being boring to Jump-chan, but we know without butterflies Zion loses. The problems mostly arise when you can't smack him down but you do things with the potential to butterfly away his canon defeat.
>>
>>53008384
You haven't said how ziz is even going to see a jumper without precog, or why contessa is dangerous without her PtV working on you.
>>
>>53008384
Grabbing sting - 400cp.
Immunity to Zion PtV - 0cp
The look on everyone's face when you show up outta nowhere and RKO the spacewhale - Priceless

All you need is immunity to mind-control from one previous jump and maybe some improved reflexes or some sort of serendipty show up at important places deal.
>>
>>53008300
>Not if you fuck off to your warehouse when golden morning starts. And Ziz isn't going to know you exist unless you get really unlucky and can't even see you if you do. And I have no idea how you think Contessa is dangerous without her PTV working on you.

I was under the impression we weren't allowing "fuck off to the warehouse" seeing as any setting is survivable at any point in the chain if you do that.

Contessa herself isn't dangerous if PtV doesn't work on you, but her thinking that /you/ are dangerous to PtV could see you getting a very final visit from one of her associates that has a more direct power.
>>
>>53007781
>thus raising the chances of finding their magic bullet.
Which show how shit they were at their job to begin with, since Flechette/Foil was under their noses for a while before the story started.
>>
>>53008074
Of course Worm is a dangerous place, but it's not impossible to survive at any level, even participating in golden morning. Hell, all you have to do is stay out of Brockton Bay and Endbringer fights and your odds of not butterflying the story increase dramatically. Most of the location rolls take you out of the area, even. I'd probably avoid Britain, though.

It's not an absolute death sentence, regardless of your histrionics.

>>53008300
She still has a gun and the power to ask her shard "How do I get a bullet where that person's head is". Or more likely a series of minor questions about an object in the space where your head is, calculated using objects around you, and how to get a bullet in that object. The question is why would she want to kill rather than capture and interrogate you? Seems like a waste of a potentially valuable resource.

>>53008384
Penny Dreadful is a good early jump if you can get some low end superpowers and anti-mind control beforehand. It has An Internal Clockwork, which helps prevent butterflying of the story.
>>
>>53008456
Ziz's less prominent powers include being a thinker. My understanding is she'd be able to see what she predicted, what actually happened, and calculate where you must be to have caused that change. Though she's unlikely to know to do that unless you're having pretty serious effects on her plans.
>>
File: Small Crona 3.jpg (20KB, 350x461px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 3.jpg
20KB, 350x461px
>>53008300
I don't know exactly how it works, but wouldn't Simurgh still be able to figure out you're there based on how you interact with the environment? It seems like if they notice "something" is throwing cars or talking with people or whatever, they'd still figure out you're there but immune to detection. It'd be kinda like watching an invisible person in a swimming pool or after spreading flour on the floor and looking for footprints, huh?
>>
>>53008498
>She still has a gun and the power to ask her shard "How do I get a bullet where that person's head is". Or more likely a series of minor questions about an object in the space where your head is, calculated using objects around you, and how to get a bullet in that object. The question is why would she want to kill rather than capture and interrogate you? Seems like a waste of a potentially valuable resource.

Which she has to do all over again if you move, and can't actually predict where your head will be. We are not sure how much of her power is some sort of thinker outside of its precog ability.
>>
>>53008534
>>53008572

Sure, so if you are not doing shit and move away, she can't actually find you. And hell if she spends all day actively searching for a blind spot, congrats on effectively ending the threat of an Endbringer.
>>
>>53008498
An Internal Clockwork seems like a wonderful perk, because even in settings where the wrong butterfly won't doom the world it can be REALLY nice to keep your metaknowledge viable.
>>
>>53008498
>Seems like a waste of a potentially valuable resource
This.

They let the wildcards known as the Slaughterhouse 9 run wild, they kept Taylor around after she killed Alexandria. Cauldron has a track record of keeping "dangerous" individuals around, so someone who can no-sell precogs on a level up to and including Endbringers, and probably gums up a lot of Thinker abilities that don't obviously involve it as well, shouldn't have to worry too much.
>>
>>53001865
Sure, but much like Colossus and metroplex Alchemicals, they never got a book, so they might as well not exist.

Unless someone releases a supplement to back convert 3e Liminals, but considering it's way easier to convert 2e lore stuff to 3e I doubt that'd happen.
>>
>>53007825
It really wasn't 100%. You know that, right?
I mean, you did read Worm, right? So you'll know that plenty of people survived in the end.
>>
>>53008605
Maybe, but how fast is she about it? How accurate are her predictions? Granted she'd be no threat if she only noticed big changes and you were able to slip away without making any, but if she's calculating in nearly real time based on redirected airflow from the wind blowing around your body and/or you breathing you're in quite a bit more trouble.

So she might be no threat at all, or she might be able to instagib you from across town if she wanted to and noticed you. Being that she's an Endbringer I'd feel safer leaning towards the "Endbringer is a literal term" end of that power scale when assuming her capabilities.
>>
>>53008490

Indeed.

But that's really more down to Wildbow just not thinking it through when introducing characters with super-broken powers that don't work very well with the intended narrative, and having to make them all retards to compensate.
>>
>>53008707
That was hyperbole to argue that you could survive golden morning.
>>
>>53008724
Well, I could survive. I don't know about you losers.
>>
>>53008216
It's a good jump of a reasonable setting. A certain anon just has a bit of hateboner regarding anything even remotely associated with SB. Best just to ignore them and their baseless criticisms.
>>
>>53008733
:thumbs_up:
>>
File: Colossus.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Colossus.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>53008628
>Sure, but much like Colossus and metroplex Alchemicals, they never got a book, so they might as well not exist.

This is fanmade, but it handles Colossi pretty well.
>>
>>53008707
>Doesn't see the inherit sarcasm......

They clearly know, dipshit.
>>
>>53007754
You forget, Cauldron WANTS Golden Morning to happen sooner rather than later. Because the longer they wait, the more the Endbringers bleed them.
>>
>>53008755
Hey can you tell that I'm giving you the finger just from the text I'm typing? Dumbass.
>>
File: simurgh.jpg (178KB, 850x1081px) Image search: [Google]
simurgh.jpg
178KB, 850x1081px
I wish to turn the Simurgh into a human, for completely non lewd reasons. What would be the easiest way to go about doing this?
>>
>>53008772
Not really but then I could just read a post and actually look for obvious sarcasm retard.
>>
>>53008774
>Human form
>Non-lewd

Pick one anon
>>
>>53008768
But if you tell them everything, that includes the link between the endbringers and Eidolon. And if they can use that to slow or stop them, then the pressure is off regarding Golden Morning. Heck, the situation inverses to a point where more time is better.
>>
Where would I go to get the best giant robot tech and by giant I mean making godzilla look tiny?
>>
>>53008744
This is neat, thanks.
>>
>>53008790
It must be lovely to be telepathic.
I am not going into a childish spat with an idiot like you over you being an idiot. Fuck you and go to hell... blah blah blah. I will not be responding to any more of your obviously shitty provocation.
>>
>>53008742
I'll admit I might've jumped the gun a bit, last thread I recalled it being discussed was tearing it apart for being a mess of a power grab. Hadn't realized it had changed.
>>53008216
The TTS Gauntlet in WIP.
>>
>People are seriously trying to fight Ziz
First up, she's actively sabotaging Scion, so she's your 'ally' within the scope of the story.

For two, why aren't you trying to fuck the crystaline alien angel?
>>
>>53008798
Gurren Lagann is the place to be for that.
The mecha from Five Star Stories are pretty large, not quite sure about scale, though.
>>
>>53008837
Because despite the chance to waifu the fluffy sentinent super-computer, people would rather smash it into pillow-filling.
>>
>>53008830
I do not recall any such thing happening. Can you link a post?
>>
>>53008837
Have you seen her? She's all asymertical.
A jumper's gotta have standards, man.
Structural symmetry is a pretty basic need for a waifu.
>>
>>53008837
>>53008856
Blasto pls go and stay go.
>>
>>53008473
Congratulations, you now have a pin-sized hole in an Entity the size of a planet. Sting isn't actually enough to kill Scion, it just opens the path for literally every other parahuman on Earth, mind-controlled to land the killing blow. And he only died because he allowed it.
>>
>>53008863
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52256473/#52261011
>>
>>53008774
Endbringers are weird super advanced crystalline automatons. So it depends on if they're advanced enough to count as their own being or primitive enough to count as technology.

If they're advanced enough to count as beings you can stack charisma and recruit her as a pod companion then import her in a jump that grants human forms.

If she doesn't count as her own being you just need to put her in your warehouse before the jump ends. Then figure something out. Spring of Drowned Girl water from Ranma 1/2 might work.
>>
>>53008708
I would point out that its not just that they can't see you, but the get a "zero-sum error" if they force the issue.

So if anything what you are suggesting is going to temporary short-circuit their precog, not get around it.
>>
>>53008628
What is a Liminal?
>>
>>53008744
>Personality Override Spike, Mind Ripping Probe, Memory Implantation Surge, and Thousandfold Cortisan Calculations.

Whoo boy, much wow.
>>
File: Crona 23.jpg (340KB, 563x722px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 23.jpg
340KB, 563x722px
>>53008879
I reject your world of order, Kid.
>>
>>53008879
What about cute pirate waifus with eyepatches.
>>
>>53008928
Frankenstein Exalt.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
>>53008879
Not that anon. The asymmetrical part actually did bug me for a bit but then I decided she was waifu and nothing so silly would stop me.
>>
>>53008897
Right. Thank for the link.
From what I'm seeing there and what I've seen of the most recent version, I think all those points were addressed in the recent version.

>>53008933
>>53008940
A pinch of asymmertry is like spice.
But a meal of nothing but Nutmeg is gross.
If you follow my meaning.

>>53008977
I recpect your opinion and your fetish but do not share it. Other than that, have fun, anon, with your asymmetrical giant crystal psuedo-angel waifu.
Be warned, she has brothers who won't take too fondly to her heart being messed with. You treat that girl right, you hear.
>>
>>53008922
Well when you put it like /that/... it seems like the optimal thing would be to get up in her face and force her to brain fart as much as possible, thus reducing the number of parahumans killed.

And hope she doesn't just do some AoE TK wave strong enough to splatter you or something. Ok, maybe not the /best/ plan after all.
>>
>>53009014
A plan revolving aroung brain farts appears to me to be a bad plan. Just on the face of it.

>Ok, maybe not the /best/ plan after all.
Oh, I'm glad we agree.
>>
>>53008856
Not mutually exclusive. I'm planning on using alien communication perks, waterbending, the fact that Leviathan is a macro scale hydrokinetic that can only detect water, perks that grant souls/human emotion, and She's Not A Lesbian to get with the Leviathan for a few years. Gonna smash that crystal till he can't walk straight.
>>
File: I'll deal with it later.png (159KB, 405x442px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with it later.png
159KB, 405x442px
>>53009012
Yeah, I feel you, just looking for excuses to say vaguely Crona things and use more of the unhappy pictures I collected.
>>
File: Heavens Drill.jpg (86KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Heavens Drill.jpg
86KB, 750x1000px
I can just imagine everyone yelling at me to attack her as I try to smooth talk Ziz and eventually I get annoyed and yell 'SHUT UP! I am trying to waifu her, so sit down and watch the romance blossom." Obligatory row row fight the powah.
>>
What would Earth Bet's reaction even /be/ to someone successfully seducing Ziz? I'm having a hard time imagining it, but I'm pretty sure it would be extreme whatever it was.
>>
So where are you supposed to keep aquatic pets in the Warehouse? What are the rules on non-companion pets aging and dying?
>>
>>53009176
Well, she's a known mind-rapist. So, probably just that she was lonely and thought you looked good. It was a big reveal when Tattletale learned the Endbringers weren't ever human, so they think she's a parahuman of some sort.

And they'd try to kill you for it, probably. You are a weak point for her if that's true.
>>
File: Crona 9.jpg (246KB, 666x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 9.jpg
246KB, 666x600px
>>53009176
Some combination of worldwide disbelief, relief, confusion and abject horror. Mostly since you did the equivalent of getting kissy kissy with a natural disaster, prime among the natural disasters slowly driving them to extinction.
>>
>>53009221
There's an aquarium in Dark Cloud 2 I think? and one in Tank Girls. both quite good for aquatic pets. I believe they both grow to match what you put inside.
>>
So if the consensus is that golden morning will slap your shit in, what was everyone talking about three threads ago when they said Worm could be a first jump?
>>
File: 1470864089750.png (31KB, 409x382px) Image search: [Google]
1470864089750.png
31KB, 409x382px
>>53009054
>That pic
>Sudden desire to fuck it
>suddenly remember thanks to a combo of God of Highschool, Kingdom Hearts, and a huge list of harem/attraction/seduction perks you could romance literally anything in record time if given at least a week of positive interaction
>and thanks to shounen bullshit this can INCLUDE FIGHTING IT

Jumpchain is a lewd disease that cannot be contained.
And I'm loving every second of it
>>
File: godzilla destroys.gif (4MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
godzilla destroys.gif
4MB, 400x200px
What are the chances of a Planetary Annihilation jump considering so many FFs like to go SI there. Just curious.
>>
For the Clustertruck Gauntlet, would it be kosher to use telekinesis/mass summoning (via the First Magic) to emulate Truck Flipping? What about using explosions to propel trucks?
>>
>>53009054
Leviathan is, upon reflection, probably quite adept at mimicking the motion of the ocean. Though his water echo might cause... difficulties.
>>
File: pudding upside down.jpg (141KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
pudding upside down.jpg
141KB, 640x426px
>>53009306
Well we have a supcom jump so it isn't that much of a stretch for it I suppose.
>>
>>53009333
Both of those uses seem like they fall under "assists mobility".
Just get some really good precognition, Read The Guide, time stop and a grappling hook and pseudo-PTV your way to victory.
>>
>>53009306
It would be a little difficult. There isn't really separate factions in the setting as they basically all do the same thing. Unless you went back in the timeline that is, the progenitors are humans but they do get attacked by aliens in the past. Otherwise there would be very few origins that could be used, and also probably less perks. Items could be done similar to SupCom, just have unit upgrades and base the jump on the Galactic War playthrough.
>>
>>53009221
Pretty sure you can build a basic aquarium with just a being a little handy IRL. Building an aquarium in the warehouse should be downright easy if you have a building/tech perk or two.
>>
>>53009393
Wouldn't time-stop also "assist in mobility"? By that logic, is there really anything that doesn't "assist in mobility"? I mean, just something as simple as throwing bombs at trucks to alter their paths should count as "assisting mobility", then. And it's not like you're not still standing on the trucks, unlike all the other examples of things which assist mobility.
>>
>>53009255
It gives you perks that would significantly increase your chances of surviving the event. It can be survived, it's just that you actually have a chance at dying.

>>53009343
I'm not going to try to figure out the actual mechanics. My jumper just has a growing xenophilia issue that will start to get in the way of actual relationships with other humans. Probably culminate in Lovecraft as a sudden realization that he needs to turn back now and stop waifuing things that are actively harmful to humanity by their very nature.
>>
>>53009343
I'm not positive, but my impression is that the after image is a voluntary ability, not an automatic one. So if he's not trying to kill you he probably wouldn't use it.
>>
>>53009262
Leviathan is probably a dude, so keep it in mind.
>>
Could I kill an Endbringer with a GBE aimed at their core and would the others stop jobbing if I did?
>>
>>53008932
There is a reason Alchemicals are considered to be average at everything except social. Because of Courtesan Calculations. Hoo boy, yup.
>>
>>53009255
Well I mean, if you avoid butterflies and are lucky the plot will resolve itself before you leave and you'll have an ok chance of surviving. And after Golden Morning you're suddenly on the same level as the remaining heavy hitters depending on which power you got and/or which perks you take.

Its just that if you get involved with the plot when you can't yet kill cosmic beings there's a non-negligible chance of things going very wrong for you very fast.
>>
>>53009555
You have to give up your pride and turn yourself into a sexbot, though.
>>
>>53009544
After Scion killed Behemoth, like three other endbringers woke up. I think there's like 20 of those motherfuckers hiding around, just waiting to ACTIVATE CONFLICT PROTOCOL 325: HALPING.
>>
>>53009582
I read that as 'heavy Hitlers'.
>>
>>53009544
You might be able to kill one with a GBE, but based on the only screens I've seen of them probably not.

And yes, if you did that the next one would probably decide to push your shit in.
>>
>>53009612
Pfffft - the moment you take that charm, everybody ELSE gives up their pride. Willingly.
>>
>>53009640
And now I'm picturing Hitler's face on Fat Bastard.
>>
>>53009652
As long as you're fine being called Prostibot 4000.
>>
>>53009698
They'll be calling me whatever I want, honey.
>>
>>53009544
No. Endbringers no-sell GBEs.
>>
Can a Gigaslave from slayers + infinity from nanatsu no taizai kill an endbringer?
>>
>>53009851
It can kill 20 Endbringers, and an Entity, and every Parahuman, and an uncountable number of humans, and eight companions, and a jumper. Gigaslave works because the LoN doesn't notice it, by prolonging it infinitely you're making sure she notices.
>>
>>53009851
Just throw a 40k Vortex Grenade at them. or literally anything similar to that. Hell you could just magic them into another Earth in that universe.
>>
>>53009443
So get some Companions and Wikihow to build a saltwater aquarium for a manta ray?
>>
>>53009851
Giga Slave by itself can punch out almost anything. It's backed by the Slayers version of Azathoth. This is balanced by the fact that if you fuck up, you'll destroy everything, including yourself.
>>
>>53009801
Endbringers no sell everything because the author doesn't want anything to beat his setting.
>>
Jump # 71 Totally Spies
Background: Drop In (0)

Perks:
*I am going to punch you (0)
*Espionage (100)
*Do you mind (300, Discount)
*Gadgeteer (600)
Equipment
*Prototype Schematics (300)
*Specialist Gadget Pack – Information (300)

Drawback
*Plot Bound (+600)

Well this got off to a bit of a rough start really. I was going to sit down on a stool and got sucked down some hidden vacuum tube. It felt like De Ja Vu but by the time I found myself in Whoop headquarters it was already under attack by my companions. All they knew was that I was here without my powers and had just been kidnapped.

So this started a huge battle between Whoop and My companions; particularly my wives. My companions were winning handily and likely would have leveled the place but I stepped in to calm things down.

After that they too were offered jobs at whoop. So the girls and I wound up being like their sidekicks as we went around and did spy stuff and they were destructive forces of nature when we needed them. The only real problem was mind controllers and we quickly supplied them with items to protect from that stuff.
>>
>>53009917
>when you get the feeling that the real reason the author allowed people to pick up the Giga Slave was to see how many people screwed up and deleted themselves
>>
>>53009958
I always have a clone do the casting while I hide in another dimension.
>>
Why does Scion need to use precog to dodge Sting? The story tells us that his precog is unreasonable expensive. The shards are part of him, wouldn't it be easier to just tell the shard to not activate if it's pointed at him?
>>
>>53007428
When you do get around to it, maybe consider revisiting the Inspiration perk? It seems fairly foundational for the jump, but there's a lot of jargon introduced in the description that's difficult to decipher without knowledge of the game.
>>
>>53010022
I'm pretty sure he's got more than one version of precog/ doesn't always need to look across decades with such precision as he did when the cost was so high
>>
>>53010022
>The shards are part of him
No they are separate, that is why they are called shards. They are fragments of him that have been detached to serve another purpose.
>>
>>53010068
The shards are smart enough to know when you're trying to trick them, which is why you can't spoof their need for conflict with something like organized competition, and apparently String Theory's times things so she never has anything big ready for the Endbringers. If they can do that, why didn't Scion give the Sting shard a "deactivate if it's coming towards me" directive?
>>
File: heavy hitler.png (156KB, 368x352px) Image search: [Google]
heavy hitler.png
156KB, 368x352px
>>53009582
>>53009640
>>53009671
5 seconds in photoshop.
>>
>>53010022
Scion doesn't have direct control over any of his shards anymore. Like an idiot, he handed out the shards dedicated to giving him control over other shards, assuming that Eden would be alive and he wouldn't need them. It's common fanon that Glaistig Uaine has at least one of them, it explains why she understands the Entities' plan and fits with what her powers are.
>>
Apocalypse/post-apocalypse jumps?

>Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
>Fist of the North Star
>Generic Post-Apocalypse
>Mad Max
>Metro 2033
>STALKER
>Highschool of the Dead
>Generic Zombie Apocalypse
>...
>>
File: 1493493526745.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493493526745.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>53010142
Resident Evil if you take THAT drawback.
>>
>>53010142
Any jump after jumper has been there for 9 years.
>>
>>53010142
Any jump can be an apocalypse jump if you try hard enough.
>>
>>53009925
Salt water and large enough for a manta ray make it harder than if it was fresh water for a smaller creature, but if you're capable of correctly following instructions and can in fact find instructions for a saltwater tank that is large enough it probably wouldn't be too difficult.

Just be sure you have some way to use magic or whatever to keep it alive should you mess up somewhere in the construction.
>>
>>53010142
Katawa Shoujo if you take the Rise of Kenji Drawback. The Feminists must be stopped.
>>
>>53010142
Most of the Kamen rider jumps have a drawback that will put the setting in the middle of the apocalypse or very close to one.
>>
>>53007830
>Just snipe him from three miles.
Unless you're using some pretty heavy artillery, that is not going to work with him. Considering how Bonesaw was capable of surviving while having less than half of her brain, I doubt you can kill Jack with that kind of weaponry.

>>53007754
>Tell Cauldron everything

So, they realize that their path is confirmed and keep carrying on with the Golden Morning? Maybe they change a thing or two, but you're only going to have them getting Taylor in the right mood to become Kephri.
>>
>>53010142
Cat-astrophe. It's comfy, but it's still on top of a destroyed world.
>>
>>53010253
>Bonesaw
She specifically has fucked up biological powers. It's not something all parahumans should be able to do.
>>
>>53010253
>Unless you're using some pretty heavy artillery,

Why would you not be?
>>
>>53010142
SMT, DDS, and the Devil Survivor jumps as well.
>>
>>53009439
>>53009356

Personally I love PA more then SupCom mainly for the fact in PA you are the murderbot in SupCom you are a squishy piloting the murderbot which isn't as cool.
>>
>>53010333
I'm seeing a lot of Ahts around recently.
>>
>>53010142
Neon Genesis Evangelion probably counts since you're more likely to find a way to survive its apocalypse than prevent it, and doing either one would probably require outside context abilities.

It happens somewhere between a few months to a year and change after the jump starts. The timeline as shown was never very exact about dates but the cast doesn't go up a grade during the course of the show so the first ~3/4s of it (until the city is evacuated and school stops) happens in less than a year.
>>
File: Hornlocked Stocke.jpg (151KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hornlocked Stocke.jpg
151KB, 509x600px
>>53010340
As far as I know im the only one posting the Aht pics.
>>
>>53010333
I prefer PA too, but with perks you could become the QAI that SupCom had with very little trouble so you actually are the murder bot.
>>
File: Explain Further.jpg (38KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain Further.jpg
38KB, 649x536px
>>53010371
If you would be so kind.
>>
>>53010308
>Why would you not be?
This was an early jumper we were talking about. I assumed low powerlevel.
>>
>>53010301
Not biological powers, bio-tinker powers. She used her power to know how to give herself augmentations to allow that, and presumably would have done similar tune-ups for the rest of the Slaughterhouse 9, or at least for Jack.
>>
>>53010301
She is a tinker. What she has is the result of her own modifications, which she also did on Jack.
>>
>>53010386
If I remember correctly the QAI is corrupted in the forged alliance thing. Being an AI allowed it to control an ACU by being the ACU. A jumper could go to any jump with an AI origin or mind to data transference tech. Then just modify the ACU with better computers and remove the unneeded space for organics and you become the ACU.
>>
>>53010333
Personally, I hate Planetary Annihilation for no real fault of its own, but just because of a developed aversion. There are so many shitty self-insert fanfics for that game, oh my god.
>>
>>53010171
didn't take the live-action drawback, myself, but Racoon City kinda counts, right?
>>
>>53010454
Personally the only good one I've found is https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/when-in-doubt-blame-the-eldar-pa-si-multicross.380256/

It doesn't go overboard on the stupid reverse engineering and shit. Also makes build times more realistic and seems to somehow predict that 40k was going to have end times. I shit you not, it literally somehow predicted the current state of the 40k universe before the 13th black crusade. I'm still trying to work out if it was some kind of fluke.
>>
File: Aht and Stocke.png (352KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
Aht and Stocke.png
352KB, 500x705px
>>53010454
There are a few good ones atleast like, Commander by Drich. That is the one I want to emulate by having PA.
>>
>>53010508
>it literally somehow predicted the current state of the 40k universe before the 13th black crusade
Including Rowboat Gullyman and his eldar waifu?
>>
>>53008081
People bitched about it being too cheap, so he probably removed to avoid having to do 16 different tiers like the LoL jump.
>>
>>53010543
No more the split it hasn't updated but it does end on a massive psyker scream. Given they based it in 999.M40 it just seemed too convenient.
>>
>>53010142
Dark Sun is Fantasy Post-Apocalypse.

The world use to be your typical fantasy world, until group of wizards decided they were gonna try their hand at genocide. As magic runs on life in Dark Sun, it basically killed the world & the sun.

The only habitable band of land is ruled over by immortal dragon-monarchs. The same wizards that started things. All around there's danger from obsidian plains, where the ground is obsidian & temperatures reach well over 200F & undead roam freely. There's the razor bamboo forest which will you to pieces, that's if you're not eaten by the giant mantid empire. There's the silt sea which is basically fine grain sand that can't support weight, besides silt creatures, there's giants who would love to eat you.
Lastly there's the halflings that live on top the only mountain range, they're equal opportunity hunters. They'll eat anything on four, eight, or two legs. Any creature or person that's not halfling is fair game.

There is one major body of water left. However its guarded by powerful psychic ghosts that implement selective mind control & mind wipes to keep the local populace in control. Everyday is a happy day, or else you might be fed to the Squark.
>>
Anyone noticed how the edition number seems off? Aren't we on 1400 or so?
>>
>>53010642
See >>53007388

We know.
>>
What jumps take place on or around vast amounts of deep water?
>>
>>53010642
>>53010659
Next thread will be Jumpchan #1: The Beginning of the End
>>
>>53010700
ARIA, Aquaria, CATastrophe, SOMA.
>>
>>53010543
Girlyman is in shock how far things have fallen. He reached Terra after battling Magnus on Luna, only to be shocked on how bad shit is. There's queues inside Adminstranium that the people waiting in it have been in queue for their entire lives, their parent's lives, & their ancestor's too.

He had a 4 day/night chat with dear pops on the Golden Throne. He's getting shit done, building a new army of Space Marines, building new fleets, cutting away the millennium of red tape. Waifuing an Eldar death priestess-princess. Broing it up with a Living Saint & an 10,000 year old Arch Magos.
>>
>>53010700
One Piece? Pirates of the Caribbean? Anno 2070?
>>
>>53010700
Sunless Sea, Road to El Dorado (potentially), Assassin's Creed (potentially), CATastrophe, Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker, Uncharted Waters.
>>
>>53010895
>>53010796
>>53010758
Thanks!
>>
>>53010700
Mermaid Melody Pichy Pitch Pitch, Stargate: Atlantis if all goes well
>>
>>53010702
Nah that's number TLM-ENSE2
>>
>>53010700
Pacific Rim?
>>
>>53010700
Lovecraft, carnivores with that one drawback,eclipse phase if you had to Europa
>>
>>53010142

>GUNNM

Technically post-post-apocalypse, but the Scrapyard is basically a giant-sized Thunderdome crossed with Fallout and Shadowrun.

And the wastelands are pretty much straight post-apocalypse.

I think there's also a background that has you start in the nuclear winter of the actual apocalypse, waaay back in the timeline.
>>
>>53010525
But Commander is the worst one! Christ, you're awful.
>>
>>53010253
>So, they realize that their path is confirmed and keep carrying on with the Golden Morning? Maybe they change a thing or two, but you're only going to have them getting Taylor in the right mood to become Kephri.

I doubt they'd do that.

It would seem more likely they'd confirm as much as they can, grab Dinah, Tattletale, Panacea and Bonesaw, then get Taylor in on the plan, turn her into Khepri and have her assimilate every parahuman and evacuate humanity while launching an alpha strike on Zion.

Much higher chance of success if you can start with more parahumans. They'd still get to rub Eden in his face, and possibly even mindfuck Jack Slash to try and augment the effects of their bullying.
>>
>>53010700
Technically, Wakfu.

World's flooded.
>>
>>53010700
Kantai Collection, Wii Sports Resort
>>
File: tumblr_ooq9anxu8T1tbw65eo1_500.jpg (114KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooq9anxu8T1tbw65eo1_500.jpg
114KB, 500x707px
>>53006957
Did somebody say PERSONA 5? Also, got the perks done. Is Holy Grail unbalanced?
https://pastebin.com/t5h55j4L
>>
>MtG Kamigawa
>Acolyte of a Rogue Goddess [600]
>Kami Magic is magnified when used for or by the Kami’s Chosen. You are such a person that you have attracted the attention of the Benefactor and in this world, through this perk, this manifests as if you were an Acolyte of a Kami, despite the fact that you should be at odds with them. The powers you gain from this are fairly substantial. Ranging from the ability to tap into the Mana that the Kami has stored away so that your ability to cast is on the short term epicly expanded to the use of special effects like global teleportation using the Kami’s Home as a waypoint.

I don't understand what this does. The first part sounds like you are the acolyte of the Benefactor, but that doesn't mesh with the rest. Do you pick a Kami and henceforth technically count as their acolyte despite what they think of the matter, and can go about stealing all their mana? Half of that wouldn't even do anything post-jump since that kami is frozen back in kamigawa not collecting more mana. So basically it's Symbolic Link (this increases power of relevant magic whereas Link reduces costs), but you have to pick a specific kami's links and it costs 3x as much to get the power side of the power/efficiency coin?
>>
>>53011160
Looks fine to me, though I think you should note the 'instant healing' part requires the constant flow of those who believe in you/fear you/are under your rule, much like how the Holy Grail's blood veins were cut, which stopped the flow of healing energy.
>>
>>53010760
Too bad he's sucking religion's dick and preventing humanity from learning any of the lost technology.
>>
>>53011160
Actually you're the first in the thread to say it.
>>
Are there any perks that can replace either of these 2 from Worm? Spanner in the Works, and Perfect Communication. I want to knock one off to have space for a Shard for myself.
>>
>>53011317
Best I can think of for Spanner in the Works would be, Universal Blind Spot, from Half Life, but it only does like half of what Spanner in the Works does.
>>
In Shin Megami Tensei, is it possible for Demons stored within a COMP to escape the COMP, or leave while they're summoned? Or is it one-and-done?
>>
>>53011160
Would the social links work across all the worlds you have been to or would they reset when you get to a new world?
>>
>>53011399
One and done.
>>
>>53011284
That's lost tech they can't get back. Better learn new stuff instead of hunting for old stuff. That's what he started, instead of rummaging through the junkyard for a car, they're gonna build a new one.

AdMech was part of Big E's Imperium, so Big E clearly didn't have problem with all religion. Otherwise he wouldn't of accepted being the Omminisah. He just didn't like being worshipped himself.

Also he's seen first hand the power of faith. Living Saint Celestine & Lord Inqusitior Greyfox were uncorrupted due to their faith.
>>
>>53011520
>AdMech was part of Big E's Imperium, so Big E clearly didn't have problem with all religion. Otherwise he wouldn't of accepted being the Omminisah. He just didn't like being worshipped himself.
They were a necessary evil because of their technical expertise, Emps had systematically eradicated all religion on earth.
>>
>>53011456
For everything except Satan Saves Christmas, it just counts as whatever Social Link is strongest, even if they stayed in their own world.
>>
>>53011293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcE4-6QGgpc
>>
>>53011577
Look what that got him. A civil war, 10,000 years of stagnation & regression. The only thing that saved the Imperium was religion. The thing that broke up the Primarchs was religion. It wasn't religion that caused Chaos or fed it, strong emotions & actions feed it.

Grand Crusade fed into the Chaos Gods, his Imperial Truth fed into the Chaos Gods, regular galactic daily living feeds into the Chaos Gods. The best he could've done was keep Chaos at bay.
>>
>>53011612
Speaking of Satan Saves Christmas, that can become REALLY funny in future jumps.

>I'll show you the true power of friendship! With everyone's power combined, I'll summon the Ultimate Persona of The World!
>Oh? And what pitiful champion of good is that-
>SATAN!
>Wait, what-OH GOD!
>No, that's the other guy.
>>
File: Satanael.png (1MB, 1275x718px) Image search: [Google]
Satanael.png
1MB, 1275x718px
>>53011686
To be fair, Gnostic Satan/ Satanael is a pretty cool guy, since the god he's rebelling against is pretty much the worst.
>>
/jc/, a writing question. Notably subject and genre nonsense for your chain. Do you ever have subjects you either can't ever write your Jumper being involved in, or can't seem to get away from writing them because it's the only thing that seems to flow well?

The reason I ask is I'm a piece of trash who seems to be caught in a cycle of writing Jumper-smut.

I CAN'T ESCAPE NO MATTER WHAT WRITING EXERCISES I DO.

HELP.
>>
>>53011749
Are you the same idiot who showed their sister their /jc/ erotica?
>>
>>53011749
I've got the opposite problem, for one. Couldn't pen the stuff if I wanted to. And I do.

Also I'm terrible at writing fights.
>>
>>53011765
Oh fuck no. I keep this shit under house arrest.

>>53011783
>Fights

Yeah I feel ya there, bro.
>>
>>53011726
You're still summoning Satan, though. Even better if you summon him in certain settings like Evangelion, where their first thought is going to be "IS THAT AN ANGEL!?"

Which is why I'm going to summon him in End of Eva and have him kill the MP Evas, just for the reactions from everybody. Well, now that I think about it, Rei and Shinji are probably used to shit like that by now, but everyone else will be shocked at least!
>>
File: Tayuya_Smile.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tayuya_Smile.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
>>53011765
I almost forgot all about that, thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>53011160
Could we get a soundtrack perk and some kind of belief tracker?
>>
>>53011749
I feel this in my heart and my soul and my souls heart.

But I usually take it in the opposite direction. I'm one of those little man-babies who doesn't have the nerve to be mean to NPCs in games, but at the same time, I always want the most powerful, and most morally bankrupt perks in my chain.

So I always end up playing obnoxiously niceguy jumper who, through some bullshit Mary Sue logic, can commit crimes against humanity that none of my "lawful-good" type companions ever think to protest.
>>
File: lqKZTGr.png (658KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lqKZTGr.png
658KB, 1280x720px
>>53011749

It's fine, it's fine. Any writing is practice - and it's pretty normal to turn SI fantasising into mental masturbation.

Perhaps try writing an OC Jumper? Say, pick a favourite character and have them be the MC. See if that changes things for you, and makes it easier to write more non-smut scenes.
>>
>>53011765
Who the fuck...
>>
>>53011846
50CP undiscounted, and a Phansite is 300CP Discounted for Phantom Thieves.
>>
File: Oh Dear.png (131KB, 359x358px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Dear.png
131KB, 359x358px
>>53011765
>Are you the same idiot who showed their sister their /jc/ erotica?
...what?
>>
>>53011921
Some dude had written porn of his characters and has some hentai reference images in there, and accidentally opened the document while his sister was there.
>>
File: 1493086622518.gif (570KB, 360x246px) Image search: [Google]
1493086622518.gif
570KB, 360x246px
>>53011749
I have a huge amount of difficulty writing myself as being liked or being important.
>>
>>53009935
Technically, only what the Lord of Nightmares decides to remove from existence is destroyed. So it is possible to fail and succeed at the same time. Still might accidentally a multiverse, but you might only accidentally your target or yourself.
>>
>>53011921
Someone one decided to show their sister their jumpchain stuff, unfortunately they had forgotten about how much lewd they had in it until it was too late.
>>
>>53011940
>>53011979
Yikes.
>>
>>53011965
Since she appears by possessing you there isn't much chance of her targeting you.
>>
>>53009935
>>53011965
Just use Ragna Blade, folks. Slip in and slice through the Endbringer, same effect, less likely to end the universe.
>>
File: elise hugs.gif (933KB, 293x224px) Image search: [Google]
elise hugs.gif
933KB, 293x224px
>>53011948
>spoiler

Here.
>>
>>53012006
yeah, but she might take you with her when she leaves.
>>
>>53011870
Don't worry anon.

One day you'll be able to. I know it.

>>53011887
>Any writing is practice - and it's pretty normal to turn SI fantasising into mental masturbation.

Well.. I mean you aren't WRONG but... It's the only thing my muse has any willpower to pump out. Anything else is just met with a writer's block.
>>
>>53012022
I like turning ragna blade into a ton of target seeking arrows thanks to my bow that became my focus for lyrical nanoha.
>>
>>53012031
But I don't want to be raped by blond Azathoth!
>>
>>53011749
I have trouble writing my Jumper as infallible or absolute in any situation, even things where perks and experience would make sense for it up to that point.

I'm also not very good at believable romance, hence why harem antics tend to be vague or just cheese comedy when I'm writing for thread.
>>
>>53012049
Whatever works, I'm sure you can do all kinds of crazy things with the basic principle of it.
>>
>>53011948

I'll like you if you finish that chaos jump
>>
>>53012054
Well, if you're in that situation, you're not really the one in control, are you?
>>
>>53012054
>Taking all those Harem/Charisma perks
>Using Giga Slave
Be honest, you were asking for it.
>>
File: Everything will be DAIJOBU.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Everything will be DAIJOBU.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>53011948
>>
>>53012054
Impossible unless eternal rape by Azathoth is your fetish and you wank it to be possible. JC>LoN. The LoN might kill your ass, but taking you back to her native reality isn't something she can accomplish, because it would violate the basic rules of jumpchain.
>>
File: 1490041863102.jpg (121KB, 640x890px) Image search: [Google]
1490041863102.jpg
121KB, 640x890px
>>53011948
>>
>>53011948
Is that why you don't like to be referred to as a goddess, even if you've gone way past that at this point?
>>
>>53007068
219. Spider-Man Trilogy
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 20
Perks: Photography, Police Radio, Master Prevaricator, Human Resources
Items: Costume Import, Secret Identity, Camera, Daily Jumper, Secret Stash

A build, though I'm having trouble thinking in exactly what direction I want to take the story. All the plots to the movies are preventable by just stopping scientists from being so damn negligent. So, I guess I'm just going to be the science safety advisor this jump? Seems kind of lame. I can still fight Venom, at least.
>>
File: J910009.jpg (92KB, 940x655px) Image search: [Google]
J910009.jpg
92KB, 940x655px
I need castles. Multiple castles. Where can i get some castles? Castles
>>
>>53012244
Cattle?
>>
>>53012259
Castles.
>>
>>53012268
Cattle.
>>
>>53012277
No, Castles.
>>
>>53012289
Why do you want Cattle?
>>
File: 1425004558842.jpg (299KB, 512x820px) Image search: [Google]
1425004558842.jpg
299KB, 512x820px
>>53012178
Oh no, that's something different. At least it feels different. Plus this revised chain of mine hasn't hit that point yet.

There's too many instances of people letting the ego go to their head, or folks starting to treat others as ants or crops, or whatnot. I really, really don't want to end up like that is all. Even though I take it with stride whenever someone insists I'm shit or builds themselves up by saying I won't amount to anything they could do, it still sucks to hear it. So if I'm not okay with it, why the fuck should I think it's okay for me to do it? Even assuming that such an extreme isn't reached, it still feels really weird to think of myself as somehow more 'worthy' or that my life is worth more than someone else's just because I exist.

Besides, they could have easily been in my position if they were given the opportunities my jumpself had. It's a bit of a double standard to think I'm somehow better because of dumb luck. If I present myself to anyone, I'd rather do it as a helper, or teacher, or friend. Or in the case of a demon... as someone who gives the needed nudge.

>>53012244
Overwatch has a sick base, Hero BBS has stuff, Sailor Moon has a huge base/castle on the moon, Disgaea DLC can give you a castle, Street Fighter/Noblesse probably has some stuff. Oh, and Fire Emblem: Fates too.
>>
>>53012244
Van Helsing a brick you get once a jump that you throw to the ground, and it builds a castle in a week or so.
>>
>>53012244
The Fire Emblems have castles, Fate and Heroes. Shrek has a castle. Legend of Mana and Dark Cloud let you steal castles. Kamigawa has a castle land.
>>
>>53012244
Demonic Castle from Hero BBS.
Dragonlance Jump has a castle builder with options.
Mushy Tense or whatever has that floating fortress.
You can get Builder perks from ASOIAF and build yourself a castle.
>>
File: Castle!.jpg (130KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Castle!.jpg
130KB, 1191x670px
>>53012317
I want Castles. And i want them so i can drop them on enemy Castles so i can claim them as my own Castles.

>>53012321
>>53012338
>>53012344
These sound like some good castles.
>>
>>53012244
>>53012244
Van hellsing has a buy item that is a brick. Everywhere you put the brick a castle sprouts up. You can use multiples to make a bigger castle.
>>
>>53012366
>use multiple
Makes me curious if there's a limit to how big it could be, and if there isn't one, how many it would take to cover an entire planet with a castle.
>>
>>53012244
Duel Monsters-Shadow realm has one as equipment for warriors,
Van Hellsing has a brick that will build you one.
King Arthur also has one
There are a ton more I can't think of at the moment.
>>
>>53011749
My build habits of "Changing builds to whatever looks cool" and the self changing definition of cool means I dont have much consistency to write much to begin with

also I'm stuck in hopeless romantics but that's a completely separate tangent
>>
>>53012394
Gormenghast?
>>
>>53012425
What's that?
>>
>>53011749
I have a really hard time figuring out how things end or are supposed to progress towards an end. My thought process almost completely dies after a certain point and I am unable to decide on a course of events that I find interesting or am satisfied with.

Given how many times I set up some apparently amazing sequence of events, and because I'm such a late-game jumper, you'd be forgiven for thinking that I tend to bulldoze things and attain ultimate power and win all the time.
But no, the truth is I usually have no idea what happens after an initial action sequence, because the part of my brain that goes, "So then what happens?" inevitably devolves into, "Buhhhhhhh?"
As a result, those plot threads are usually left hanging, and I proceed to the next jump thinking nothing specific happened after, and my plan never progressed.

I'm seriously like the RPG villain who does some catastrophic thing and then sits on their throne just waiting for the hero to show up and stop them, because my brain literally works that way.
The one time I DM'd a tabletop, the game stalled out because I was waiting for the players to decide how to proceed, and they couldn't, so I just kept throwing fluff encounters at them to stall for time because I couldn't figure out how to progress without more proactive heroes.

I just... I just can't.

I should really just bite the bullet and go Villain in Practical Guide To Evil. It's truly my calling.
>>
>>53012244
>>53012350
Crusader Kings has a city, which probably has a government building close enough to a castle in there, an entire Duchy, which probably has several castles, and The Castle. Which is The Castle. It is good.

Europa Universalis has a Duchy, which again, probably has castles somewhere in there. It also has a palace, which isn't a castle, but you can throw it at other castles to conquer them all the same. It also has the East Jumper Company and Trading Port which will probably let you buy more castles.

Victoria 2 has Revolutionary Party, Local Assistance, and Embassy, which aren't castles, but will help you find out about castles to claim.

Hearts of Iron also has a castle, which isn't as good as The Castle, but it's still a castle. It also has a Carrier Group and Dreadnought, which aren't castles per se, but if you think about, they're kind of like moving ocean castles that help you take over island castles or castles in other continents.
>>
Would the buy menu in the sims encompass the buy menu in counter strike? Or are they too different?

I've never played the sims, so I have no idea what would be on the buy menu.
>>
>>53012594
They would probably be 2 different menus.
>>
>>53012350

You shouldn't do that. Dropping cattle like that is animal cruelty.

Go drop a castle or something instead.
>>
>>53012350
>>53012546
All I can imagine now is a bunch of castles throwing themselves at each other in a Sumo-type contest to see who gets to absorb the other.
>>
>>53012244

Ar Tonelico could probably make a Song Castle. Or a Song Tower with a giant floating castle surrounding it - a bit like Sigil, perhaps.

Exalted Manse can easily be castles. I think there's a couple that fit in the jumps which have them.
>>
File: 1493432075440.jpg (44KB, 378x555px) Image search: [Google]
1493432075440.jpg
44KB, 378x555px
>>53011749
Action sequences are hard! I can never seem to find a balance between short, punchy sentences and long descriptive ones that leaves me satisfied. That's why you'll notice me skipping over them for the most part.

I'm sure that's not my only weakness, but phone posting in depth is hard.

I would love to see more people pointing out problems in my writing.
>>
>>53012626
Castle are not alive, therefore i cannot be convicted of Castle cruelty.
>>
I wonder how everyone in Worm would react to summoning Satan to fight and Endbringer.
>>
So Jumpers how do you deal with losinig your memories if you don't have Perfect Memory(TM)?
I personally write novels detailing my life for myself to read in the future to remember.
>>
>>53012708
I copy them with memorize technology from Remember Me and turn them into movies.
>>
>>53012678
Hence why he said "Go drop a castle or something." Can't you read?
>>
>>53012708
Just get really good at living in the moment.
>>
>>53012708
>deal with
If I go mad because of it, that's just what I deserve, I guess.
>>
>>53012731
Sorry, I'm still learning. Going from Castle to learning english is kinda difficult.
>>
File: persona5.jpg (643KB, 1462x886px) Image search: [Google]
persona5.jpg
643KB, 1462x886px
Anybody have ideas for items in P5?
>>
>>53011749
I suck at everything writing related. It's pretty great.

>>53012708
Jumper movie scripts from Bee Movie. I do have a perfect memory, but my companions don't, so they read those to get a feel for their past. It's not perfect, especially with character development changing how they view their past selves, but it works.
>>
Do any of the Exalted Magical Materials look like regular-ish steel?
>>
File: 1476137-bigthumbnail.jpg (142KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476137-bigthumbnail.jpg
142KB, 450x360px
>>53009956
Jump # 73 Exalted Sidereal
Background: Chosen of Serenity (100)
Perks:
*Smile Gifting Gesture Intuition (0)
*Heart String Weaving Matchmaker Mastery (100, Discount)
*Heavinly Artificer Understanding (200, Discount)
*Perfect Lotus Cultivating Guardener (400)
*Martial arts compendium Memorization (100) (So I now know all the martial arts… eventually)
Equipment
*Heavenly Ecstasy Aides (0)
Companions
*A Circle of Seers (300)
Drawbacks:
*Shun of the Maiden- Mercury (+200)

Charms
Perfection in life
Defense of Shining Joy
Song of Spirit Persuasion
Ice and fire binding
Harmonic Completion
Absence
Duck Fate
Trouble Reduction Stratagy
Harmony of Blows
Secret of Future Strife
Flight of Mercury
Joy in Adversity Stance

Companions:

Akitsu, Tamamo & Dark Magician Girl
Background: Chosen of Secrets
*Cryptic Musing Elocution
*Blessed Clue Attracting Fate
*Numerologic Sorcerous Tutelage
*Predestined Visions of Samsara

Arcuied
Background: Chosen of Serenity
Perks:
*Smile Gifting Gesture Intuition
*Heart-String Weaving Matchmaker Mastery
*Heavenly Artificer Understanding
*Idol and Supplicant Union Consecration

Yu Bel
Background: Drop In
Perks
*Heavenly Agent Jurisdiction
*Astute Financial Vazier training
*Gasoline and Gunpowder Esoterica Internalization
*Foreign Constellation Immigration

Snowflame
Background: Chosen of Battles
Perks
*Martial arts compendium Equipment
*Forceful Invader Eviction Principle
*Perfect Lotus Cultivating Gardener
Equipment
*Swordbow
*Banner of Conquers
*Celestial Cocaine

Adam Jensen
Background: Chosen of Battle
Perks
* Ballroom and Battlefield Equivalence Enlightenment
*Forceful Invader Eviction Principle
*Perfect Lotus Cultivating Gardener
*Martial arts compendium Equipment

Van Hellsing
Background: Chosen of Endings
Perks:
* Looming Terror of Death Attitude
* Divine Red Tape Spinning Spider
* Doom Decrying Prophet's Remonstration
* Always an Ending
>>
>>53012795
(I know very little so again if I screwed up, hopefully it was amusing)

Ok so this was enlightening. Previously in my travels of creation I had not been a fan of the Sidereals. Maybe it was my time as a lunar. I gained a whole new respect for them having to run around and work to make sure those who were supposed to get together, got together.

As a servant of the maiden of serenity I traveled every corner of creation… and hit just about every roadblock possible along the way. Never piss of Mercury; I don’t know what I did but she made my life hell. I couldn’t go to the bathroom without stubbing my toe… twice.

Anyways from princes, to gods, to paupers I played cupid for so many people… I created some truly spectacular romances, some even forbidden (high ranking dragonblood with mere mortal, etc) I also removed or added obstacles as was my job. I got to witness a lot of heartwarming things.

Also finally Snowflame got his holy Cocaine. I have to admit I am happy for him it was like Christmas and his birthday the first day he got it. I think he actually shed a few tears of Joy. I am afraid terrestrial Cocaine will ever sate him again.

In other good news I was able to help Maya the dark magician girl get together with Adam. They seem happier. Van Hellsing didn’t need my help in getting together with both Gemini Elves
>>
>>53012772
A fake gun that is able to harm spirits anyway due to its symbolism.
>>
>>53012772
We get our own masks right? Maybe a figurine of our Persona? A book on how to steal written by the phantom thieves themselves?
>>
>>53012835
A real gun that can harm people due to its bullets.
>>
>>53012772
A deck of tarot cards. Maybe one that helps reveal what arcana a person's persona would be if they got one.
>>
>>53007315

...What is this? Fanfiction?
>>
>>53012968
a mega-fanfic that's been ongoing since 1991
>>
>>53007315
Azula with an Eyebot? Right so I want a canon companions option.
>>
>>53013016
That's pretty impressive, actually.
>>
File: snek poster.jpg (41KB, 480x582px) Image search: [Google]
snek poster.jpg
41KB, 480x582px
How much do you trust your Companions, /jc/?
>>
What jump would make me into the strongest AI so I could just cruise through most things. For example getting rid of Dragon's Shackles and Ascalon with no trouble.
>>
>>53012791
Soulsteel looks like black, edgy steel. Moonsilver might work, but it'll be really shiny and silver instead of light gray.

Otherwise your choices are blue, white, red, green, and black rocks, blue-metal, gold metal, and diamond.

Though I guess you technically could get regular steel and pour a bunch of demon juice in it, that's what infernals do. Corrupt other materials, including magical ones, to suit their nature. It'll turn edgy, greenish, and might grow an eyeball or two though.
>>
>>53013074
Enough not to keep them on leashes, not enough to not know their location at all times.
>>
>>53012772
A halo like what Yaldabaoth and Satanael have. Also a copy of the Holy Grail treasure, because drinking from the actual Holy Grail (even if it doesn't do anything) would be cool. Maybe a yacht like what Shadow Armstrong had?
>>
>>53013077
Worm is the best jump as far as science goes.
>>
>>53013053
89 stories across 5 different eras, by my count, and a couple of those are in audiobook format
>>
>>53013113
>>53012863
>>53012835
>>53012846
Thanks. Also the mask comes with the Persona.
>>
>>53012791
Not really. Starmetal comes closest, looking like steel most of the time, but at the right angle it refracts light in the colors of the Maidens of Fate (yellow, blue, red, green, purple). Kind of like an optical disk, is how I always imagined it.
>>
>>53013115
>Worm is the best jump as far as science goes.
This is a straight up lie. Worm is mostly shit at science, any actual sci-fi setting can beat it out.

The only reason Worm is strong is because it has a unique feature to it's metaphysics that the technology exploits the shit out of. The tech itself is totally mundane.
>>
>>53013115
Right, but the programming Tinker shard would be useless to him until post-jump, because making unrestricted AI is something the Entities will only allow in the most desperate circumstances. He couldn't unshackle Dragon effortlessly that way, he'd have to force it through,
>>
>>53013093
Damn, my ideal oversized sword is has a steel blade with all the color on the hilt. I guess Exalted daiklave won't work.
>>53013143
Or will it, I am fine with having it occasionally change colors in different lights/angles.
>>
>>53013016
>>53013053
It's also very different from the source material. Darth Vader is the descendant of Paul Atrados/Atreides from Dune, is the son of Nemo and the brother of Nadia from Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water, and is totally unrelated to Anakin Skywalker, who is a taxi driver turned knight. He was also frozen for thousands of years, and upon waking up bitch slapped Darth Sidious and went about trying to atone for his past crimes (slaughtering the Jedi). He then takes on Rei as a padawan.
>>
>>53007035
Flip out and punch it with unreasonable force, likely damaging the surroundings.
>>53010700
Dishonored has a drawback where it rains 24/7.
>>53011749
I write First Person narratives of my journeys. Occasionally there's smut, but i like to think it's blended in well and tastefully. Well, as far as sadomasochism with a DEldar or an acidic vampire's embrace could be. Drug use is also a thing. But it's not a big thing, i write about all other stuff significantly more.
>>53012244
Dragon Age:Inquisition has a castle that follows you around!
And Incredibles gets you an island that you can put a castle on.
Because Castles on Islands >>> Castles Anywhere Else.
>>
>>53013077
Well, I don't know what either of those two things are, but In my experience Project freelancer has the most convenient (though possibly not the most powerful per say) A.I. form. The expert perks from neo-Hiesie part 3 gives you coding advanced enough to perfectly replicate human intelligence and make physical form (somehow).

Mix that with tech perks from all over and you could probably form a weird hivemind of data-constructs, that are really just extensions of your own coding, that can conveniently fit itself in any system, despite all logic. It's more like an Artificial mass intelligence at this point, but you could probably tear through any security like tissue paper if you put your minds to it.

This is a lot of steps just for some good hacking, but this was the first thing that came to mind.
>>
>>53012708
I take Savant in Pokemon Trainer specifically to prevent losing memories. Mainly to keep metaknowledge of future jumps, but since I saw the episodes of Doctor Who dealing with Ashildr/Me I've become glad to have it for more personal stuff as well.
>>
>>53013074
I roll with the punches and am a terrible planner. So, I trust them to an extreme extant, considering the situations a jumper can find themselves in.
>>
>>53013077

Generic Virtual World has MAIDn and DRAgN, both of whom are very powerful evolving AI that can grow to keep with the Jumper and have a degree of digital reality warping and power emulation. It also has pretty good technopathy powers.

SupCom can give you "enough" computational power.

The Machine from Person of Interest showcases some rather impressive capabilities, and is self-improving.

Ar Tonelico can give you spooky action at a distance - letting you remotely interact/interface with things on a global scale. So you could find Saint and directly analyse the Ascalon program. It also has some good hacking/technopathy.

GUNNM has a potent technopathy power that was able to allow a human to brute-force overpower some pretty crazy computers.

Shadowrun has hacking and technomancy that can stand up against Strong Evil AI - just about. Deus was a full-blown SHODAN situation.
>>
>>53013074
They're my nakama
>>
>>53013113
>halo
What are some other jumps where people can pick up floaty head gear?
I'm pretty sure there's the Eldrazi thing from Zendikar, and Panty and Stocking has halos, right?
>>
File: 1489866587161.jpg (28KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1489866587161.jpg
28KB, 500x452px
>>53013074
A lot. Especially Raven and Marceline. They keep me balanced, remind me that there are good times when I'm feeling low. They talk me out of my sillier ideas and encourage my wackiness when it's amusing. They're family, in one way or another. We're a disfunction bunch, but we'll make it if we have each other.
>>
>>53013074
My Companions are practically family, I trust them with my life.
>>
>>53013074
They're the Jumper's family. Human!Mewtwo is basically the closest thing to a brother he has, and tends to keep the Jumper grounded when he starts to lose focus. Toph is...well, Toph. She does what she wants.
>>
>>53011749
Link?
>>
>>53007315

Honestly, the whole setting I find to be a horrid mess and something that should not be even considered for a jump in the first place. That said, as long as there's no mechanical issues or power grabs, it can't be much worse than some of the other things we've allowed.
>>
File: the treshman.jpg (104KB, 750x820px) Image search: [Google]
the treshman.jpg
104KB, 750x820px
>>53011749
All my attempts at writing have sputtered out eventually and taken my enthusiasm and desire to continue builds with them.
I'll join the trash can.
>>
File: Friendship is my power.jpg (72KB, 600x992px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship is my power.jpg
72KB, 600x992px
>>53013074
Justice considers them family, one and all. Closer than his original family at least. Be they waifus, adopted children, or friends so close as to be honorary siblings.

Tiger trusts almost all of his companions completely, though you'd have a difficult time getting him to ever admit it.
>>
>>53010397
You know, I've seen this a couple of times in this thread, and it's a little bit weird; why would even a early-chain jumper not be able to kick this setting's ass?

Even if you only take it on your fifth jump, you should be able to kill the endbringers pretty easily. Getting scion to kill himself only takes a couple of charisma perks.
>>
>>53013572
Can you post that gif/image set of business dude on the phone in his office improbably unaware of the kaiju battle behind him?
>>
>>53013463
Read >>53011828

Nobody is getting this until I'm on my deathbed and have no more fucks to give.

Except that's wrong, I seem to have too many fucks to give judging by the only writing I can put out.
>>
File: Thumbs Up.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>53013115
>>53013338
I was more hoping to be an AI myself instead of getting AI but these are pretty good options. Thanks.

>>53013263
I don't know why I ignored that AI option and didn't take it, then again ...EMP. Thanks.
>>
>>53013665
I lack that image Almost Satan.

Have an apology image.
>>
>>53013721
I was working from memory and assumed it was from Kamen Rider -- and by extension kind of assumed that therefore you'd have it. Do you not know what I'm talking about?

Did I just totally imagine something?
>>
>>53013773
It was a crossover episode with Gaim and whoever the imagination-train-themed Rangers were.
>>
>>53013773
I know what you're talking about, I just never bothered to save it.
>>
>>53013773
I don't have it in gif form, but have a Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mMxPwLl8JQ
>>
Can't find the Batman Beyond Jump. Can someone post it?
>>
>>53013721
Is that overlord?
>>
>>53013920
overlord 2, to be exact
>>
>>53013174

Well, the shard in your head connects to a giant fleshy blob(?) that actually stores the info, so maybe with magic or psionics, you could back-trace the connection and then rip the complete knowledge right out of it.
>>
File: Aku is a Dick.webm (2MB, 940x450px) Image search: [Google]
Aku is a Dick.webm
2MB, 940x450px
What's the most dickish thing you've ever done.
>>
File: Evil Love.png (393KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Love.png
393KB, 800x800px
>>53013920
Overlord 2, Overlad and Kelda. Best Mistress in either game.
>>
>>53013956
I invented an expansion charm for Golden Years Tarnished Black that lets it create boredom and dissatisfaction with the subject of the affected intimacy rather than hatred and disgust. I call it Treasure's Luster Lost. Anyways, I keep using it on people who annoy me, to ruin their enjoyment of the things they love.
>>
File: open hoshido.png (473KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
open hoshido.png
473KB, 680x382px
>>53013956
I never told my Poke-team about what happened in Banana Town, and I didn't let them out of their Pokeballs in Roanapur.
>>
Any perks for undoing species-wide infertility?
>>
>>53014134
Newgenics from Generic Xianxia used with Receptive Doves from Greek Myth.
>>
>>53007746
>reads perk
Shop perfectly protects you from being attacked or robbed, but I wouldn't want to bet on it protecting you or your store from environmental effects and collateral damage (e.g. you happening to be near London when Zion hits it with the country-buster beam).
>>
>>53014134
>Any perks for undoing species-wide infertility?
Receptive doves from that ancient greece jump
And something that lets you pass on some your traits, like that one perk in Discworld that lets even adopted children gain your abilities.

Captain Kirking the infertile species, along with 'adopting' a large part of the populace, would do it.
>>
>>53013892
Still being worked on by KOTOR anon I think.
Maybe he will post a more current version?
>>
>>53013827
>I know what you're talking about, I just never bothered to save it.

You are a terrible Kaman Rider.
That image was a power up, you goof.
You insert images like it into the CHANDrive.
Now you will never get MeMegic Mode Unlock.
>>
File: Batman Beyond JumpChain.pdf (121KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Beyond JumpChain.pdf
121KB, 1x1px
>>53014271
>>53013892
This anon is currently trying to fix his IRL fuckups and cannot be reached. Please try again next week.
>>
>>53013889
THANK YOU!
>>
>>53013665

Got your back
>>
>>53013665
>>53014571
I got you backs even better fampais
>>
>>53013077
Eclipse Phase. Take the Nascent Seed AI and devour it's coding to become an AI god. Empathy brakes not included.
>>
>>53012696
The Fallen would be extra-pissy about it, since they religiously believe the Endbringers to be a divine karma/mandate thing.

Meanwhile the Haven-type groups would be experiencing a BSOD, since they believe Scion to be sent by God / avatar of God / Space Jesus or similar. So Satan killing the Endbringers when Scion didn't... BSOD.
>>
>>53013077
Polity would be up there. You could become a Planetary AI, which is basically a Culture Mind-lite.
>>
>>53014617
Desu, that's a stupid-looking robot.
>>
>>53014786
Did you expect a train gattai to not look stupid?
>>
Doesn't it seem like there's been less shitposting than usual?
>>
>>53014797
Shh. Don't jinx it.
>>
File: Trainboner.gif (3MB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
Trainboner.gif
3MB, 375x211px
>>53014786
You dont even know the half of it.This isnt even its final form
>>
>>53014809
what the what????????????????
>>
File: Grandliner.jpg (72KB, 326x400px) Image search: [Google]
Grandliner.jpg
72KB, 326x400px
>>53014793
Grandliner is the best you take that shit back
>>
File: RST-Toq_Rainbow.png (254KB, 344x502px) Image search: [Google]
RST-Toq_Rainbow.png
254KB, 344x502px
>>53014821
This is its final form

>Anon, isnt that a brick with trains stapled to it?
Yes, it is
>>
>>53014797
I believe the threadly jump discussion rolls have had a hand in this.
With something to actually talk about shitstorms aren't "needed" to get entertainment.

Salt is still around, but real vindictive shit has died down considerably.
>>
>>53014837
Also

There are alot of trains in this show and the fact that the above is the final form is awful
>>
>>53014837
In defense of the ToQgers, they literally have the brains of children. They're not very good at mechanical design.
>>
>>53014837
thanks for clarifying say do you know how big the biggest ship in jumpchain is?
>>
>>53014571
>>53014617
Unless that room had magical soundproofing he would hear that.
>>
>>53013077
>>53013684
>Arpeggio of Blue Steel
>The Matrix
>Mega Man Battle Network
>Portal
>Code Lyoko
These are all the best A.I alt.form options I know of. Code Lyoko is especially notable since it's tech can let you turn other people into A.Is.
>>
>>53014873
This is true they are literally just children

Besides the sad raining cowboy but that's a completely different tangent
>>
>>53014893
Takatora is not a smart man

A lot of people can vouch for this, including his own back
>>
>>53009234
>Mostly since you did the equivalent of getting kissy kissy with a natural disaster, prime among the natural disasters slowly driving them to extinction.
That's like 5 steps from mankind's ultimate destiny. Right behind seducing a planet, seducing a star, seducing a galaxy, seducing a concept, and seducing existence.
>>
File: sex.png (136KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
sex.png
136KB, 500x283px
>>53014890

The S.S M'Dick
>>
>>53014890
Different anon, but I'm pretty sure it's the Dahak from Dahak Chronicles, a moon sized warship. However if you put through the special import formula it can become a spaceship the size of Neptune.
>>
>>53010142
>literally no one mentioned the Fallout jumps
C'mon, guys.
>>
>>53014935
that sounds broken as hell just think mass effect the reapers are boned
>>
>>53014941
I frequently forget that we even have Fallout jumps.
>>
>>53014893
Takatora is kind of oblivious. He somehow managed to take months to realize that his little brother was one of the Armored Riders, despite the fact that he was the one in charge of the Armored Rider project. Sure, he delegated the personnel issues because he wasn't interested in these hiphop dance fighting kids, but all of his subordinates knew and only two of them were plotting to betray him. How did it never come up?
>>
>>53014923
>Seducing existence
Wouldn't that entail seducing the personification of, not just every universe you go to, but every single multiverse, and every single concept therein? What the fuck would that being even be like, and how would you go around doing that?
>>
>>53014923
>seducing a concept
How do I seduce the concept of seduction?
>>
>>53014935
The dickus formula has been since expanded.
Titanfall can allow for some truly impressive ship sizes as of the newest update.
Previously it just made galactic spess noodles, but now I don't even want to math out how big it can get.

Dahak has is the biggest ship you can get without just making one yourself and after full dickus expansion it's bigger than the milky way. Course if might not be able to handle the strain if you haven't reinforced it heavily before importing. I can't imagine that kind of mass is easy to deal with.
>>
>>53014976
The Omniverse is actually Jumpchan's Imuoto.

You can opt out of a Spark to instead have a three way with the two of them. What do you choose?
>>
>>53014989
how do you fight that in any non comic setting its so broken it might be Jack Rakan's car
>>
>>53014941
I always thought of those as Post-Post-Apocalypse. Yeah, there was an apocalypse, but society has more or less rebuilt itself into something more feudal. It's more like Fable than Walking Dead or something.
>>
>>53015016
The ultimate vehicle for the discerning Jumper. For when you have no choice but to say, "Fuck that galaxy in particular!"
>>
>>53015024
Holy shit, do we seriously not have a Walking Dead jump?
>>
File: 1435709367706.gif (873KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1435709367706.gif
873KB, 400x226px
>>53012244
If you want a fancy fucking castle go to God of High school and just buy it. It doesn't even matter if you go the origin because you end up paying 600CP for it anyway (600 no discount or 300 for the origin and 300 for the castle).

So go treat yourself! Get Spooky!
>>
>>53015072
But does it NEED a jump? Does it /really/?
>>
File: Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_49_022.jpg (311KB, 1000x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic_Four_Vol_1_49_022.jpg
311KB, 1000x1450px
>>53014989
>Course if might not be able to handle the strain if you haven't reinforced it heavily before importing. I can't imagine that kind of mass is easy to deal with.
Marvel, BLAME!, or Dr.Who tech could probably help with that.
>>
>>53015016
It's not really capable of preforming at that scale unless you retrofit it heavily.
Titanfall's size expansion just gives a whole fuckton more space. It doesn't make the guns on it any bigger or the engines strong enough to move it around.
It's pretty unwieldly to use it for anything but a stationary fuck off huge ACU.

Still it's a nice hobby project for when spending long fucking times in jumps you don't care about, and with a quick import into uncharted waters it can also function as a nice companion resort.

Seriously though it's so unwieldly trying to do anything meaningful with it is a challenge in itself. I sometimes wonder what the onboard AI would think about being in that situation.
>>
>>53013074
Given all these answers along the lines of "I would trust them with my life!!!", I now want to do a villainous jumper with equally villainous companions that stab each other in the back at least every other jump. But wouldn't know what to do without each other.
>>
>>53015088
Yes. It does.

Listen mate. We have a jump for Sonichu. The bottom line has already been reached, accepted, and even embraced. We have nowhere to go but up.
>>
>>53015053
so warhammer 40 k
>>
>>53015088
Need, no. But I definitely fucking want one so I can save/brutally murder a few characters.

We could even have multiples since there are the comics, games, and TV show to choose from.
>>
>>53015006
>Gain godlike sex skills
>Dong is a weapon of it's own
>Seduce jumpchain into both giving you a spark and having a threeway
What kind of jumper are you, anon? Having to choose?
>>
>>53015126
Aren't they all set in the same world though, just in different spots with different groups?
>>
>>53015126
Seems to me like you could get there with the Generic Zombie Apocalypse jump just fine.
>>
>>53015173
And not massively different groups like Warhammer jumps or entirely different focuses like Fate jumps. It's the same stories, same enemies, same sorts of characters, just different names and appearances.
>>
>>53015192
Generics should never block specific jumps. I don't think Walking Dead could do multiple jumps either but a single WD jump should work.
>>
>>53015201
There's a difference between blocking something off and having an option available to you if you don't want to wait.
Unless you feel like making the jump yourself?
>>
>>53015201
>Generics should never block specific jumps.
So I could make a Jessica Jones jump? :^)
>>
>>53015257
MCU isn't a generic. A Generic has Generic in the title. How are you this stupid
>>
>>53015173
While pretty much all the major stuff is the same, the TV show has drastically different characters and events from the other media.

The games and comics most likely take place parallel to each other however, since the character and world designs are much more similar.
>>
>>53015257
Yep. Do it. I'll crown you King of Jumpchain if you do.
>>
>>53015110
>I sometimes wonder what the onboard AI would think about being in that situation.
Being the effective central AI for the Dyson Sphere like habitat hub of the Jumper Empire?
And you don't have to go that large. Something the size of a star system would be more maneuverability. At Galaxy sizes it is more likely to be kept as a warehouse attachment then ever deployed in the jump itself.
>>
>>53015257
How?
>>
What's the point of making or developing anything when everything that isn't nailed down to the warehouse floor is left behind?
>>
File: Glados_discs.jpg (433KB, 1070x720px) Image search: [Google]
Glados_discs.jpg
433KB, 1070x720px
>>53015110
>I sometimes wonder what the onboard AI would think about being in that situation.
>You made me FAAAAAT
>>
>>53015342
>he can't into shrinking magic/technology
Look at him. Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>53015342
there are landmasses/properties that retain changes
>>
>>53015342
Because you can nail it down to the Warehouse floor? That's what it's there for, storing all your stuff. Or do you mean things too big to fit inside?
>>
File: Aku laughing.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Aku laughing.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>53015359
>NO, I MADE YOU EXTRA THICK!
>>
>>53015342
Get yourself an inventory and throw everything in there.
Spacial compression is another option if for some reason 40000 ft^2 isn't enough for you.
>>
File: 1466358296232.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1466358296232.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>>53015274
He's baiting, m8. These people have had literal months and nothing's come of it.

At this point, unless someone actually backs up their claims it's just so many words.
>>
>>53015398
DESU, it's not really that big. Especially not for someone who's potentially storing big stuff. And double especially for someone who's storing big stuff from hundreds of thousands of years of traveling.
>>
>>53015110
>>53015309
Are there any physics experts that could tell me what would happen if a solar system or galaxy sized mass suddenly appeared next to our solar system or galaxy?
>>
>>53015452
Depends, are you talking about an actual galaxy sized galaxy or are you talking about a galaxy's worth of mass?
>>
>>53015452
Not an expert, but i'm pretty sure it would be some bad shit.
>>
>>53015434
Stop being a packrat.
>>
File: IMG_0969.png (1MB, 1150x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.png
1MB, 1150x1800px
>>53012772
•Glasses of disguise
•Thief outfit & mask
•School uniform
•The Fox's painting (s)
•Beach outfit
•Renewable consumables
•Bento Boxes
•Meido Outfit
•Meido Calling Card for a cute Meido (older) would show up & do cleaning/laundry & have conversations.
•Cheat sheet for written questions
>>
>>53015485
NO!
I never know when I'm going to need that stack of butter churns. And that crate of rifles needs to stay too, just in case I need to equip an army.
>>
>>53015395
IT'S THICC YOU UNCULTURED FUCKSTICK!
>>
>>53015452
That's like asking how hot is fire.

We would probably go woosh.
>>
>>53015474
A galaxy sized spaceship, so probably only a fraction of the mass.
>>
>>53015546
Not a physicist, but I'm gonna go with "bad things" with a side order of "you dead nigga"
>>
File: 1440481287601.png (42KB, 171x197px) Image search: [Google]
1440481287601.png
42KB, 171x197px
>>53014989
Well after mathing it out it turns out I over assumed and goofed.
Unless my napkin highschool tier math is wrong the HUEG dahak is "merely" 27 lightyears long in diameter.
Unfortunately that isn't quite big enough to be galaxy sized, but it's still laughably enourmous.

Posting in case someone better than me at math can prove me wrong.
If we start with 2159 miles in diameter like the moon and multiply it by 1.5^56 for the maximum from titanfall followed by multiplying by 3 for SupCom, 2.25 for Five Star Stories, and another 1.5 from Final Fantasy 14 it's about 1,587,662,479,197,167 miles long.
Divide it by 5,878,625,373,184 which is the amount of miles in a light year and you get 27ish as the answer.

Terribly sorry abou tthat.
>>
>>53015452
Oh, we'd all die. The tidal forces would rip the Earth apart and induce huge solar flares to cook anyone who somehow survived.
>>
File: Aku's So Fucking Done.gif (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Aku's So Fucking Done.gif
2MB, 480x272px
>>53015521
IT IS THICK, LIKE PIZZA CRUST, FOOOOOLISH ANON! YOUR 'DANK MEMES' AND 'INTERNET SLANG' ARE OF NO CONCERN TO THE ALMIGHTY AKU!
>>
>>53015590
>2159 miles in diameter like the moon and multiply it by 1.5^56
>multiplying by 3 for SupCom
Are all of these multiplying by diameter/length/width as opposed to volume? Because if you double the diameter, that'll actually be several times larger than "merely" 3 times the starting size.
>>
>>53015485
I need an entire army of robots and all the equipment to make them on hand though, plus materials to produce them with, and a nuclear power plant to power them all, and a recycling and filtration plant, and...

What are some places that can give hueg warehouse attachments?
>>
>>53015452
It'd royally fuck things up unless you've got some sort of mass manipulation to minimize the effect.

>>53015652
>he doesn't have ex nihilo energy generators
>or ex nihilo matter generators
>or fabricators to make anything he designs
Look this guy. Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>53015590
Assuming I got all of the other size increases, how many purchases of the Titanfall size increase would I need to make it "merely" Dyson Sphere sized?
>>
>>53015652
Just use Dahak.
>>
How would one go about getting their ACU to produce magical artifacts and equipment?
>>
>>53015696
I'm early chain! And (Mostly) rolling!
>>
>>53015652
Terraria and Minecraft give access to empty planets. Good enough?
>>
>>53015452
The Imperium has gravitic technology to compensate for their Planetiods already. And if the size increases are bought with CP instead of done yourself, is should all just work as opposed to screwing you over.
>>
>>53015652
Come on anon. Go loud and proud about your giant robot army. Get the Death Egg Schematics from Classic Sonic and let eggomania run wild on the multiverse.
>>
File: 1493052170940.gif (1MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
1493052170940.gif
1MB, 300x160px
>>53015646
Well the titanfall one improves an axis's length by 1.5 times each time you purchase it. It's 50sp but I shortened it to buying both sides for 100sp. Ancilla already mentioned that it will scale height wise if you want it too. Actually I also forgot the 1000 free sp you get for ship design too which adds an extra 10 "full" expansions. Which puts it at 1557ish lightyears instead.

I don't actually know the specifics of how all the other ones work, but I've been assuming it scales up every dimension.
FF14 and Five Star Stories just refer to size increasing while Supcom says it's 200% larger after import.
>>
>>53015747
Wait, does Minecraft actually give you access to an empty planet(s)? I knew Terraria did, but I don't remember anything like that from Minecraft.
>>
>>53015747
>>53015825
Terraria gives access to empty planets?
>>
>>53015838
Frequent flier miles gives access to fresh terraria worlds.
They might not be actual planets heaving through the cosmos but they'll do.
>>
>>53015858
Huh, cool. I can work with that.
>>
File: konataanswers.png (115KB, 275x320px) Image search: [Google]
konataanswers.png
115KB, 275x320px
>>53015722
ACUs are basically just massive power plants with energy-to-matter conversion and item blueprints, right?

In that case, you're gonna want a way to convert raw energy into magic, so go to Storm Hawks and pick up Universal Adapter (I think?), which allows you to convert energy systems.
I believe Magic-Forged Arms from Master of Magic teaches you how to industrialize magic item production, if you want a how-to knowledge booster, and after that it's just a case of creating and plugging in the right blueprints, which is more tedious than difficult since you have to tell the computer how to do every little thing, y'know, runes, bound spells, the whole bit. Maybe grab a couple technomage spells while you're at it, just to cover your bases. There are some good ones in Gargoyles and Harry Potter.

Now, keep in mind Universal Adapter says that normal-to-fantastic energy conversion has a pretty piss poor exchange rate, so you probably won't get as much as if you were fielding a regular tech army... but if everything the thread says about the ACU is true, you should still be able to equip an army in, I dunno, not a lot of time.
>>
>>53015825
>Wait, does Minecraft actually give you access to an empty planet(s)?
Not by default, but one of the options lets you have a portal to up to 3? procedurally generated minecraft worlds
>>
>>53015858
You can create up to three of them at a time too, and can even control their size. You can throw them out when they get old too.
>>
>>53015858
>>53015869
Oh, also thanks for telling me.
>>
>>53015882
No that's terraria. Minecraft just lets you make books to alternate minecraft worlds if you take mystcraft.
They fall apart slowly when you're in them, but that doesn't really matter if you don't loiter while storing shit.
>>
>>53015825
I think they were talking about Mystcraft worlds, which allow you to make as many as you want through books. The only problem is that they decay after a while normally, and you have to go through a lot of research to figure out how to make them stable long term and to control what actually shows up inside them.
>>
>>53015914
Can't you make them not collapse with sufficient study? It was like that in the game.
>>
>>53015939
Sorry I don't know for sure. I haven't read the perk in a while.
>>
What perks make jumper good in bed?
>>
>>53015914
Mystcraft worlds are way better than Terraria's FFM though, because you can customize what appears in them to a much more specific degree and can set up teleportation networks with portals and link books.
>>
>>53015990
Superspeed and Endurance
>>
>>53016024
>no technique
>>
>>53015990
Kama sutra master (fallout)
Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus (80's Action movie)
Sploosh (Archer)
Good people have good sleep (Fate/stay night)
Lunar Waifu (Exalted Lunar)
>>
What perks give companions improved/perfect memory?
>>
>>53016047
Keep practicing and read the kama sutra. Maybe actually pay attention to your partners wants.
You don't need superpowers to be good at sex.
>>
>>53016071
>on /tg/
>believing this

You have more hope than many people here.
>>
>>53015990
Aside from >>53016065 there's also Sweet Sweet Candy from Futurama, Perfect Partner from Cho Aniki, and Path of Eros from Luther Strode. Also, any perks that let you choose a talent or skill to improve upon can be turned to sluttier ends. You could also just get creative. Perfect Communication Skills from Worm could be used for dirty talk, and any empathy perk can be used to tune into what your partner likes and wants.
>>
>>53015546
>A galaxy sized spaceship, so probably only a fraction of the mass.

Actually a galaxy-sized spaceship, assuming it had similar mass:volume ratios to spaceships such as the Enterprise or Executor or the like, would have ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE MORE MASS than a galaxy.

Space is mind-boggling empty. Stars are tiny pinpricks in the void. So even with a gigantic black hole in the centre, the average density of a galaxy is sweet fuck all (about one atom per cubic centimetre).

By comparison, the only thing keeping your galaxy sized spaceship from collapsing at literally the speed of light into the universe's fuck-hugest singularity that ever existed since the Big Bang, is whatever total utter bullshit anti-gravity clarketech is fitted to it.
>>
>>53016068
I usually take Savant from Pokemon on my first jump so that I don't have 10 years in the Pokemon World to forget things about other settings before getting a perfect memory perk.
>>
>>53015990
Black Dynamite, You’re Gonna Wake Up the Rest of the Bitches
>>
>>53016136
Anon can you read?
I was talking about for companions.
>>
>>53016068
Any perfect memory perk that you give to a companion.
I don't believe there are perks that upon taking them give all your companions perfect memory.
>>
I typed a thing yesterday and forgot to post it. Have some blue bomber jumping. I'm vague on Archie canon so I apologize in advance.

Jump 25: Megaman Classic
Canon: Archie Comics
Origin: Light Number [900]
Apparent Age: 9
Perks:
Civilian Mode
Solar Powered [800]
For E. Peace [600]
Weapon Copy System [300]
OST

Items:
Plasma Buster + Mega Buster [200]
Proto Shield [0]

End Choice: Man

The annoyance that I was still in an effeminate form was instead replaced with a sense of…displacement when I realized I no longer had a beating heart, and my brain was circuitry dancing along wires and chips. My memories of what came before take minutes to compress into a readable format. I am Anon, Destroyer of Worlds. It's not really indicative of what I do, on average, but it's catchy and…in some ways, accurate.

In this world, I am an 'updated' prototype. When Doctor Light and Doctor Wily, they built a second model. I wonder if any Adam and Eve imagery was intentional, but I feel like that's a symptom of this world adapting for me than any attempt at symbolism by either of the doctors. They didn't seem like the types for that.

Blues left. I stayed. I remember developing tiny little slivers of emotion and personality until I became 'real'. Light Number 01 - Melody. Little adjustments, and interacting with the early Robot Masters, seeing the world in little glimpses as Light watched me with pride. Melody liked to call Light 'Dad'. And to call Wily 'Scruffy'. She saw all of the Robot Masters as her family, and was especially attached to the newly-activated Rock and Roll.

It didn't last. Wily was always more clever and vicious than he let on, and his envy of Light eventually bubbled to the surface. The Robot Masters were reprogrammed, except for me, Rock, and Roll. Havoc was being unleashed on the world, and one of us had to answer the call.
>>
>>53016175
What Jumps allow this?
>>
>>53016185
Black Bullet
>>
>>53016149
Sacrificial Bestowment from Shin Megami Tensei or But I Don't Want to go to School Today! from Imaginary Friend can fix that.
>>
>>53016183
Melody didn't want to hurt her family. Wanted there to be another way. But I'm not Melody. I'm Anon. And I stepped forward, because this was my responsibility, now. I couldn't…no, Melody couldn't put that burden on Rock's shoulders alone.

I was a housekeeper robot but I fought like a god of war. The clumsy, construction-designed Robot Masters weren't prepared for me. But capture wasn't an option. Not this time. Wily saw to that, hoping to take advantage of Melody's own reluctance. But I'm not Melody. So I need to look at the big picture and do what I need to I killed my family I hurt them they're in so much pain

I planned to kill Wily. But I couldn't. He was the clever one, after all. He escaped. Sometimes Finch would facilitate it. Sometimes Wily himself would. It would be a never-ending battle for everlasting peace.

I never understood, before, why Krim and Banno had insisted on giving their artificial intelligence sentience and emotions. I wondered similar about Light and Wily, too. I don't have an answer to the 'why', but now I know how it feels. And it's no less real than the emotions bubbling in human cells. No less real than what Hope feels.

…well. There's no sense in fighting my identity this time, is there? For just a few more years…I won't be the Jumper. I'll be Melody.

After all, it's the older sibling's job to protect the younger, right?
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>53011749
If I had to sum up my biggest flaw as a writer-it's consistency. I don't know how other people write oodles, but when I write-I just go with whatever I find most entertaining at any given moment. Which usually changes from paragraph to paragraph. Which I've noticed KINDA makes the tone of what I write jumps around sometimes if what I'm writing is longer than, say, the longest build I an reasonably post in thread. Take Zendikar: I kept going from postapocalyptic trauma character study to children's card game-cum-cosmic horror story. As for the things you asked about-

>can't seem to get away from writing

Stuff that has to be explained with combos. It's kinda inenvitable at the scale my Jumper operates on, but still challenging. That's...largely what's holding up my next Umineko build-trying to figure out something entertaining and mystery-y that isn't a complete pile of nonsense. Emphasis on "complete", this is Umineko after all.

>can't ever write your Jumper being involved in

It is a very good thing I've never tried to write Jumper smut.

>>53013074
I wouldn't have passed up the opportunity for artifacts, power and privilege unless I trusted them to stand with me against the apocalypse, time and again. Some days, all we have is each other. I've long ago mastered my innate urge to dominate and possess enough to let them make their own decisions. Which ISN'T helped when quite a few of them keep wanting me to put them on a leash for some reason.

Trust goes both ways, of course. They trust me to make the right decisions, and I in turn trust the occasional feud to NOT escalate into space-time prolapses.
>>
>>53016068
If you import your companions as Jedi in the KOTOR jump, they all get Enhanced Memory for free.
>>
>>53016202
I'm gonna be honest - when I write I'm no better. It's a hell of a thing to try to keep consistency in writing, and you seem to write a better storyline than I do. I'm just writing blurbs most of the time.
>>
Trying to build a Servant that's a demigod. Could a Noble Phantasm just be an ability to manipulate an element?
>>
>>53015747
>Terraria and Minecraft
Aren't both of those pretty high powered jumps? Or at least, don't they give a bunch of other stuff that's way more powerful than extraworlds to run around in? Like, Minecraft at least gives EE, which can make you Scion-lite all on it's own, plus a bunch of other stuff.
>>
>>53015421
Hey Red, you still there?
>>
>>53011749
I can't ever seem to actually make a complete story. I think of snippets here and there and I have a basic "okay it started this way and it ended this way" but filling stuff in seems to be a huge challenge.

Also my writing has gotten too long, which is why I don't really buildpost anymore. Most people scroll past the long stuff, but it's difficult to truncate my writing when I'm unsure which details should be left out. I feel like I'm just spamming the thread.

Writing long is good, but I'm unsure if I'm putting in important details or meaningless bullshit. Teally don't want to bore people with my writing. Among other stuff like getting self conscious that people will call my writing "overdramatic" for writing my jumper getting really heated about personal issues or running into the same stuff happening.

Also I have a hard time actually putting my jumper into any real danger or threats because I feel like if I do, my jumper automatically dies. It's a really annoying habit. also I don't focus on anyone other than my jumper. It just feels like everyone else is just a cardboard prop to highlight the main star of the show: my jumper, and that's just...well, bad.
>>
>>53011749
Here's something I've had trouble with: Ten years is a long time. Far longer than most people seem to think.

Hell, I'm of the opinion that the me of next year may have strongly different thoughts and opinions than the me of now, and I'm supposed to compartmentalize that into ten year intervals?

I usually just handwave it, but that almost feels like a cop out. You know?
>>
File: smug archer guy.png (450KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
smug archer guy.png
450KB, 600x422px
>>53013074
My jumper doesn't take people they can't trust.

pic related is really stretching it and he's an exception anyway. When he is ever not?
>>
>>53016384
Yeah, you have to get over that REAL quick if you're writing anything about jumpchain. Realistically, there is no way you can accurately write a jumper that has orders of magnitude more intelligence than you and hundreds of years of experiences in vastly different environments (not to mention just more time thinking about their options compared to the free time you've had over a few years at best).

I mean, how often do you hear about authors changing their plans because the characters started writing themselves? That's a microscopic scale example of the difference of someone sitting at home planning and a jumper on their FIRST jump, let alone adding more time and perks.
>>
>>53015990
This is my list. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus; 80s Action Movies
Sploosh; Archer
Sweet, Sweet Candy; Futurama
To Boldly Come; Star Trek
Kama Sutra Master; Fallout
Never Call Me That Again; Firefly
I'll Repay That, Ten Times Over; Gurren Lagann
Good People Have Good Night’s Sleep; Fate Stay Night
Sixty-Minute Man; Fallout 4, Minutemen scenario reward
Sinanju; Wuxia
You're Gonna Wake Up the Rest of the Bitches; Black Dynamite
Oh, James!; 007
Fornicating (Origin locked (but free!)); Demons of Astland
How You Doin'?; Sitcom
Purview; Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Heart-String Weaving Matchmaker Mastery; Exalted: Sidereals
Ways of Eros; Luther Strode
>>
>>53011749
I tend to have an easier time writing with goals for my jumper.

Like in Pokemon I want to challenge a bunch of Pokemon leagues. So I figured out an approximate timeline for how long the story of one game is supposed to take and used that to figure out how long you average between games story wise. I wasn't particularly interested in interfering with the plot in that jump so I just filled a few years with challenging Pokemon Leagues followed by a few years retired in Saffron City getting tutored with my psychic powers by Sabrina and computer science/engineering by Bill. With that bare bones structure I can just write for the next immediate goal. I won't railroad it though, if character interactions results in going off on some other adventure I roll with it, and maybe do one fewer League if I got on too many.

Or for a TV show jump I'll divide my segments up into episodes or groups of episodes and often just roll with the plot except when there's something I want to change. This change usually involves stashing some tech or magic artifact that would otherwise get destroyed in my warehouse or trying to prevent character deaths.

On the other hand I don't know where I'd even start for one of the generic jumps. I guess it would involve inventing an antagonist to structure the jump around dealing with or something.
>>
How close till thread bumps off the board
>>
>>53016611
3 threads. You could have just checked by opening the catalog you know.
>>
>>53016627
I'm a lazy asshole, sue me later.
>>
>>53016636
Well you won't get accurate information that way.
>>
>>53016640
Eh, I never expect accuracy from this place anyway.
>>
>>53015722
>>53015880
Or he could just import a mech or ship made of magitek.
As stated in the Jump's Notes, "Importing new or different technology counts as updating the ACU software. Thus anything your Imported ACU is built out of, it will understand."
In short, if you import an item with a magitek generator, it will know how to build the magitek generator.

Not that Konata is wrong, it's just Importing is much easier.
>>
File: jokes clown.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jokes clown.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
What perks let me become the ultimate jokester?
>>
How can I forge things out of sunlight?
>>
>>53016709
Space Station 13 has a whole tree for it.
Who framed Roger Rabbit is stuffed full of toon material as well.
>>
>>53016709
Dream Demon(Gravity Falls)
The Brick Joke(8-bit theater)
>>
Would it be fair to say that the Perfect Memory from the Pokemon Savant perk also counts as infinite memory space?
Or would I need another perk for that?
>>
Why is it that the Student perks for Luther Strode are just things the Method does for you? Are they supposed to be improvements on what it does naturally?

Because it seems like it is just a good description of the feats it is shown to provide.
>>
>>53017019
It makes them fiat-backed and gives them to you instantly. If you don't buy them, you don't get to keep anything you train to in jump.
>>
>>53017064
That's fucking retarded and I doubt you're correct.
>>
>>53017072
Chainjump is fucking retarded desu.
>>
>>53017019
Brutality and Art of Murder seem to be things you'd probably develop as a result of training with the Method if you don't take a very ascetic approach to it, but aren't necessarily a part of it. Eyes of Thanos is supposed to be a special snowflake ability, according to Clover. No idea why the perk makes itself sound like something any student can theoretically learn.
>>
>>53017064
>you don't get to keep anything you train
That's retarded. It's just a strength boost manipulating the internal energy that you will have just by choosing a background.

That's like saying that you don't keep any magic that you learn in Fairy Tail.
>>
>>53017134
Eye of Thanos is something Cain does. Which is a level the jump says you can reach with the purchased method. It's never implied in universe to be special snowflake.
>>
>>53017019
Apparently not?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52827852/#52831536

>>53017134
But... bwuh? Everything in the series is tied to the Method and its continued practice. It's all learned, not something these people have innately. While it's possible to have greater amounts of talent in the art, the people who use them are hardly portrayed as anything more than particularly adept Method-users.
>>
>>53017167
Take it up with Clover then. Because that's the jumpmaker statement on the matter.
>>
>>53017072
No, but think about it though. Do you get to stay as whatever race you import as from one jump into the next jump? Do you stay the same age?

No. That stuff gets overwritten automatically, even if you take drop in every time, because you're imported into a new body every jump.

So why would the results of your training carry over unless it was magical/spiritual/mental in nature or fiat protected like level/attribute based abilities? Why would you get to keep your cybernetic implants?

You wouldn't. It all goes away at the end of your jump, you have to do it all again the next jump if you want it back, and you'll still lose it again at the end of that jump.

If you want to pretend that you get to keep that stuff, you have to wank that you did it to an altform which isn't overwritten, or that you get a new altform from changing your base form so much.
>>
>>53017181
If you drop in there's no reason you couldn't stay the same altform you had before.
There's no hard rules on this kind of thing at all just so that things like that aren't an issue unless you want them to be.

Training can matter or it could not. It's entirely how you want it to be in your chain.
I think that people that reset every 10 years are boring as hell, but if that's what's fun for you then I won't bother stopping you.
>>
>>53017181
>unless it was magical/spiritual/mental in nature
Bruv, that's literally two-thirds of it. It's supposed to "align the body, spirit, and mind" as well as allow mental control over the flesh.
>>
>It's another 'jumpchain only works my way' episode

I'm tired of reruns, but it was getting late anyway. I've got shit to do.
>>
>>53017198
But it's not resetting though. You just lose all physical changes. If you learn something or develop your chi or whatever, that doesn't go away because all that's supported inherently by jump fiat, because you wouldn't even have any of that unless you bought it anyway.
>>
>>53017181
Or maybe gains apply in every form because they're templates instead of additional bodies.
You're fanwanking just as hard as anyone else is on the matter because there's no correct way.
>>
>>53017181
You should keep your baseless opinions for yourself.

What you're saying basically goes against having all those training perks.
>>
>>53017134
Cain's girlfriend also does something similar, likely because she is the only one who has been using the method for almost as long as Cain.
>>
>>53017226
Except fiat doesn't support spiritual gains in any more than it would physical gains. You don't need it anyways because you keep trained attributes regardless.

It's literally just your retarded fanwank deciding that strength builds must be useless because muh fiat.
I honestly want to believe this isnt' trolling, but your opinions are so bizzare.
>>
Guys, it's just the shitposter. Stop feeding it.
>>
>>53017240
>What you're saying basically goes against having all those training perks.
No, because this only applies to physical alterations because those are overwritten by importing into a new body.

You wouldn't forget anything you learned because you can remember all your previous jumps, spiritual growth and magical growth are also protected by the fact that those things are inherently supported by jump fiat as something that carries across jumps.

Have you ever lost an arm and got it back at the start of the next jump? It's the same, everything is overwritten by the new body you import into. You can choose to do jumpchain differently, it's a single player game, I'm just trying to explain to you why this way makes more sense.
>>
>>53016709
The drop-in line from Batman:The Animated Series will make you the best Joker. Trust me.
>>
>>53017289
Why are you ignoring that the greatest aspects of the Herculean Method are largely a skill-based/mental things in the first place?
>>
>>53017256
>Except fiat doesn't support spiritual gains in any more than it would physical gains
This is wrong. Spiritual gains are something inherently impossible without jumpchain fiat supporting the existence of your spiritual powers in new settings, so of course you carry it over growth and all.
>>
>>53017289
>>53017322
No you're wrong. Because there is no inherent fiat backing for spiritual or magical growth any more than there is physical capability for growth. Being able to bench sky scrapers is impossible in real life too, but you can still lift until you make it with the right perks or simply jumping the right settings.

Your way is stupid. Please don't talk about it again.
>>
>>53017316
It's still significantly based in the body. Even if everything mental carries over, that doesn't change the fact that all physical alterations to your body would go away.
>>
>>53017336
Nothing goes away unless you wank that it does.
Get it through your thick fucking skull.

People have been training their bodies since these threads fucking started. You aren't going to change how it works by being adamant about it.
>>
>>53017262
>the shitposter
>implying he's a singular
>>
>it's another u cant do anythin to ur body that sticks episode
I thought all you fags died out with the niggers who think jumpchan makes every world you go too.
>>
>>53017334
>but you can still lift until you make it with the right perks or simply jumping the right settings.
Only if it's protected by fiat, as I've already said is fine. Stat/level based abilities like your strength attribute going up will not go away, but surgeries that make you a cyborg or regular training of your body that isn't contributing to a perks addition to your physical ability. If a jump gives you super strength that grows on its own, of course training of that with stick. But anything else won't.
>>
Just a reminder: Next thread is supposed to be 1475.

Please remember how to count.
>>
>>53017334
>Because there is no inherent fiat backing for spiritual or magical growth any more than there is physical capability for growth.
No. You gained magic/chi/whatever because of a perk, you can grow it and keep that because it's a perk and that's how they work. Nothing that isn't perks or knowledge can be trained.
>>
File: 1f7af477ef9753bd30a068b096827934.jpg (769KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1f7af477ef9753bd30a068b096827934.jpg
769KB, 1920x1200px
So for those of you who took the Rogue Gallery from Batman TAS, who are your rogues?
>>
>>53017371
Dropping into the discussion here.
You keep your headcanon, I keep mine.
Also, BLACK PERKS! Still need to finish one 200cp and the capstone for black before I get to green
Ambition and Lies - 100CP Discount Steel Thanes
For the Steel Thanes, the Black-Aligned faction of New Phyrexia, and for those under them, ambition is a required quality to prosper. With the constant backstabbing and treachery going on in this faction, you’ll need some knowledge on how to play this little game… You now gain an aptitude for lying convincingly, and faking lies - because when your enemies are expecting you to lie, the truth will only make them suspicious…
>>
>>53017371
>>53017387
Not everything has to be a perk. You aren't only a measure of what perks say and do. Just going to several animes gives the capabilities to be very strong through training. No perks needed and you definitley don't need fiat for fucking everything either.

I don't know why I even bother arguing over this when you're so determined to keep your retarded headcannon, but I do sincerely ask that you never bring it up again.
>>
>>53017387
>>53017371

You know you're retarded when the fucking creator of this game, Quicksilver himself, was a fan of artificial augmentation.

I don't know why you get off on pretending to be some unquestionable authority over other people's imaginations, but you should seek medical attention.
>>
>>53017336
And a shit-ton of it is based on the mind. As suggested through the constant emphasis on "mind commands, flesh obeys hubbubadub", how Luther improves several "tiers" in one fight (are you implying that the body changes that quickly? Because we do have a time-frame for how long that's supposed to take, and it's at least a couple weeks), that Luther shows significant ability in the method after only one session, the variety of body types (Jack, Shooter, Delilah, etc.- none of which have been visibly modified to the same degree as the others).
>>
>>53017385
Don't worry senpai, I got it set up already. Just telling these fools what's up in the mean time until the thread drops off the board.

>>53017391
>>53017406
>You keep your headcanon, I keep mine.
That's not going to stop me from pointing out how you're doing it wrong though. Jumpchain is single player so I can't stop you, but you're playing by rules which are wank in my opinion, so I have to correct you. And you are wrong. Like, legitimately wrong. You don't get to keep any of that, especially not anything you start will given to you from your background. It all get's striped from you the minute your jump ends.
>>
>>53017391
Treacherous Swamp - 200CP Discount Steel Thanes
Oh the tangled webs we weave-and how easy it would be for the unaware to walk right into them. But you? You’re no amateur. You can smell their traps from a mile away-never again get caught up in a elaborate plot to get you to offend your superiors, or fall for the bait and lose your political standing. You are now much more aware of political (and to a lesser extent, physical) traps and plots that are aimed at you or your subordinates, and have a sort of sixth sense for ways to evade them.
Afraid of the Dark? -200CP Discount Steel Thanes
Even if you know how to avoid getting caught up in others schemes, in order to reach the top one must also be able to keep those schemes from happening-and what better tool than fear to do so? You know how to instill fear in those that are bellow you- whether your subordinates or your enemies, as long as they don't clearly have the upper hand and know they do, they will be more easily driven to panic and fright than they would have before. You also gain a toggle-able aura of “menace”, perfect for intimidating people into playing along with your plans.

Still working on the 400cp and 600cp perks, how do these look?
>>
>>53017418
So you were trolling then.
Such a shame.
>>
File: 1492721011579.jpg (194KB, 805x285px) Image search: [Google]
1492721011579.jpg
194KB, 805x285px
>>53017418
>muh badwrongfun
>>
>>53017418
You're the only one wanking here fag.
You're also objectively wrong from an objective standpoint objectively.
Jumpmakers have again and again explained how peopl can train to improve many things that aren't even perks at all.
It's fine if you want to turn up the difficulty, but don't pretend it's the standard.
>>
>>53017418
>not freaking your friends/family/co-workers out by suddenly developing a robotic eye, a glowing tattoo, and the stolen claws of a demon
Why do you hate fun, Anon?
>>
>>53017418
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/39250491/#39251854

I'm not quite that far gone, but you make me sorta understand where the anon who does smileys is coming from.
>>
>>53017427
>So you were trolling then.
No, I legitimately believe this. I honestly don't understand why it bothers you so much for someone with a different opinion from you to point out how you're doing jumpchain wrong.
>>
File: Gobble.png (675KB, 722x550px) Image search: [Google]
Gobble.png
675KB, 722x550px
>>53007035
Eat it
>>
>>53017478
As you've been seemingly trying to deliberately ignore, from my point of view a lot of it stems from the fact that the creator of this CYOA disagrees with you.

And you're asserting for some reason your word should take precedence over his.
>>
>>53017478
You aren't expressing an opinon. You are claiming your half baked opinions are objective fact and are the only way to play correctly with everyone else being wrong and cheaters.

If you didn't know before this is not a good thing and marks you as legitimately retarded.
>>
>>53017418
I'm afraid I have to disagree with you. It might be stripped if you take a drawback that puts you in your normal body or deliberately strips you of all powers (which would include things you've trained up), but I don't see why you shouldn't be able to train yourself physically and mentally only to lose it after ten years. You are more than the sum of your parts, anon.
>>
File: 1493707685241.png (77KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1493707685241.png
77KB, 500x650px
>>53017478
>this is just my opinon on how this game works
>but if you do it differently you're totally doing it wrong from an objective standpoint
Do you still not see why people think you're trolling?
>>
>>53017472
Because it makes literally no sense for that stuff to carry over when age, personal history, and sometimes even sex is? It's not that complicated.

>>53017492
>You are claiming your half baked opinions are objective fact and are the only way to play correctly with everyone else being wrong and cheaters.
I've never claimed my opinion is objective fact, and it doesn't matter what anyone supports in this matter. I'm just saying what makes sense.
>>
>>53017478
>I have to correct you. And you are wrong. Like, legitimately wrong

>>53017503
YHVH is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>53017512
Oh wow, literally the next post. See >>53017513, and now that I notice it >>53017334

>Your way is stupid. Please don't talk abou it again

I love how you're clearly trying to igore the fact that the guy who made this CYOA disagreed with your premise from the start. If we're discussing the premise of jumpchain's intentions, your "sense" is explicitly incorrect
>>
I mean, maybe I should have waited till the next thread before posting the perks. No comments?
The Oil-400CP Discount Steel Thanes
New Phyrexia was born from the oil, and it holds secrets and truths about the creation of the original Phyrexia others are not privy to… But you have covered yourself in it, dived deep into the black oil to uncover its secrets, and it has made you stronger, whispered into your mind its undeniable truths. You have gained insight into the functions of the Black Oil, becoming able to create it even without materials by secreting it from your body, and are immune to negative side effects from it- being covered in it making you remarkably stronger. You even have gained a more… “heretical” ability, being able to change the oil so it doesn't corrupt those it touches. Perhaps, with some research and time, you could make it corrupt towards something other than Phyrexia’s goals…
>>
File: 1490224672005.jpg (38KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
1490224672005.jpg
38KB, 600x460px
>>53017512
If you weren't saying you were objectivly correct then what was it when you said everyone who disagrees with you is legitimately wrong?
Because I don't know if you've noticed but you're the only person who seems to think this way.
There's been over a thousand threads of people disagreeing with you day in and day out.
The guy who made this fucking game thinks differently than you on the matter
You aren't convincing anyone and really I don't think you even believe this yourself.
>>
>>53017535
Yeah, wait for the next thread. It won't be long.
>>
>>53017535
They're fine to me sempai. Sorry, I don't know much about Phyrexians other than the bit about not corrupting something is a really good thing.

So are they a race of waifus or what? People in the M:tG general kept telling me how cute Elesh Norn is
>>
>>53017391
>>53017421
They look fine. I'm not wowed, but for 100/200 perks I'm not expecting to be.

>>53017535
This is cool though.
>>
File: 1493632515085.jpg (80KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
1493632515085.jpg
80KB, 223x311px
>>53017546
They are not exactly a "race", it's more of a radical ideology really. Their main trait (other than being awesome and body horror) is their search for perfection, and that they modify their bodies with metal and machines in furthering that search for perfection.
They are also one of the scariest things in MTG. And they won, in New Phyrexia.
>>
File: 1475862548930.jpg (154KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1475862548930.jpg
154KB, 900x675px
>>53017535
It's 4 AM in the morning in the only timezone that matters.
I'm having trouble staying awake let alone giving critique on perks.
Ass end of the thread at the ass end of the day is going to be a deadzone more often than not.
>>
>>53017512
Also, I'm only espousing this opinion because you don't share it and I'm trying to convince you otherwise.

Whether or not I state my opinion as if it were a fact doesn't matter, because I'm just expression an observation; it doesn't line up with anything else in jumpchain for training or alterations to your body to stick around when even things like amputation or maiming are overwritten in new jumps.

>>53017533
And? You're wrong. When I say that, I don't mean in an 'objective' sense, because jumpchain is an imagination game and you can play by whatever rules you want. I mean it in an 'you don't make sense'/'you're wank is inconsistent and stupid' way.

You're still wrong by the way. Just because we're only discussion our opinions here doesn't make your opinion less wrong.
>>
>>53017389
I'm trying to think them up, but for Doctor's Companion Chain, one of them is going to be a huge edgelord named Crimson Wolf who really hates my jumper because my jumper keeps breaking all the rules and pulling out of context bullshit on him.

Didn't help that I used "Mary Sue" as a joke superhero name, either.

He's actually very intelligent under the whole "MORALITY IS SUBJECTIVE" and other edgy rants, and figured out that my jumper wasn't someone who fit in this world.
>>
>>53017535
Eh, I'm just not too in Phyrexia, really. It reminds me of Eclipse Phase but fantasy, and with few of the things that make it an intriguing or compelling setting. Sorry I couldn't be of assistance, senpai
>>
>>53017586
It matters because it's not a fact, friend, it's your opinion and it doesn't fit the prior work of... well, everyone's chains. Especially perks that outright SAY that you can get better/faster/stronger/etc.

The evidence just isn't on your side, you're better off just dropping it.
>>
>>53017389
I've only got a few so far, but here's what I got so far
>Doctor Mirage: Roboticist who uses illusions, holograms, light shows, and other such distractions to supplement his hit and run attacks and use of guerrilla warfare. Not really a threat physically, he's nonetheless a brilliant mind when it comes to both making machines and strategy, and is extremely difficult to track and deal with.
>Law and Order: Vigilante siblings who force their brand of justice on the streets. Think of them as basically twin Punishers, except even worse, in that (for example) they'll murder an innocent man because everyone THINKS he's guilty. They're both Batfamily level combatants, but are also emotional hotheads and lack the resources the Batfamily has, making them less dangerous then they could be.
>Samael: Snake man who's both poisonous and venomous, and who's got a powerset revolving entirely around using toxins. Even worse is that he could absorb other toxins and add them to his arsenal. Joker Venom, Fear Toxin? All something he can use. Basically an assassin for hire, first met him when he tried to murder Bruce Wayne. Coincidentally, me preventing said murder was also how I got introduced to Bruce Wayne and later that night, the Batman himself. Often got into fights with Law and Order, but had a tendency to wind up in Doctor Mirage's service, making him far more dangerous then he normally would be.
>>
File: 1474748698340.png (103KB, 248x218px) Image search: [Google]
1474748698340.png
103KB, 248x218px
>>53017586
Can you fuck off already?
Because I'm guessing you only showed up recently if cybernetics or training has activated your almonds this hard and I have to say that this community and you seem incompatible at best.
Perhaps Reddit is more your speed. SB won't want you so I won't even bother suggesting it.
>>
>>53017606
>Especially perks that outright SAY that you can get better/faster/stronger/etc.
Those are supported by fiat though, so those are fine. I have never said that perks can't grow, only things unrelated to perks entirely, like your bodymod body. If you got a super strength perk that was fiat supported to be capable of growth, sure, you could train that.
>>
File: Crona 16.jpg (622KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 16.jpg
622KB, 600x800px
>>53011749
I have a lot of trouble with making things go right without consequences. Even during this current chain where I'm forcing myself to have things go right with myself as the protagonist I've had my face punched in during Pokemon, got my shit kicked multiple times in Kenichi, guts eviscerated and ideals challenged heavily in Soul Eater, witnessed and felt subsequently responsible for a companion's mental breakdown in JoJo and witnessed/fought/heard the story of JUMPER in F/SN.

There's still a lot of happy things going on though, so it's better than other chains where stuff like that happens more often and with less relief between events.
>>
>>53017641
So we are nothing more than the perks we bought?
>>
>>53017586
>even things like amputation or maiming are overwritten in new jumps.
Okay, WHERE are you getting this from? If the maiming was directly caused by (meaning, literally, "you have this specific injury for the duration of the jump") the drawback, it'll go away. Otherwise, you have to repair it yourself, without said injury being enforced by fiat if you're lucky.
>>
>>53017641
>implying your bodymod body can't get stronger
Anon...
Are you saying just training your muscle mass wouldn't carry over to a new world because 'new body lol'.
That's the most fucking retarded thing I've ever heard.
First of all the new body is more or less just a copy of your previous body with optionally a gender/race change and if that was the case then things like working out would be bloody pointless because 'gonna be gone soon anyways new body lol'.
From a narrative, practical, etc point of view this viewpoint is fucking retarded.
>>
>>53017586
>>53017641

Your talent to miss the point amazes me.

The person.

Who invented this CYOA.

Literally says your interpretation is explicitly incorrect.

And you're still here merrily dickriding your high horse.
>>
>>53017620
I've been here since the 500 threads and have run several chains. I've become a planet before in my own chain. Just because I have rules for how this kind of thing is supposed to work in my chain doesn't mean it bothers me or I let it hold me back. I'm not upset about this, I'm explaining to you how the rules you're playing jumpchain by are illogical.

>>53017650
No, everything get's overwritten, completely. That means negative things and positive things. Only altforms are completely unaffected and don't get overwritten at all.
>>
>>53017678
To be fair we have no respect for quicksilver.
Although this guy is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1493240381756.gif (416KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493240381756.gif
416KB, 499x281px
>>53017646
Some people actually think this is how it's meant to be played.
It's dumb as hell, but if it's not in perk text then they just plain can't do it. This is one of the few times where one of those people has gotten defensive on the matter.

Some people think you can't drag a mundane gun out of your warehouse you bought at a flea market without it explodiing into fantasy worlds because it's made out of molecules and the fantasy world is made out of magic.
It's best to gently and carefully ignore it.
>>
>>53017678
He also said that Perks stacked with declining returns. We don't care about his rulings.
>>
>>53017684
>>53017586
Wait, this is actually your attempt at CONVINCING people? Repeating what you believe over and over again, and insulting anyone who dares disagree with your interpretation?

Wow. I mean, intellectually I know a lot of you twats are probably socially stunted, but it took talking to you for it to sink in.
>>
Can I have some Bloodborne builds?
>>
>>53017684
>No, everything get's overwritten, completely.

Show me where in the rules this is said. Until you can do this, you are not correct.
>>
File: 1493163472486.jpg (37KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
1493163472486.jpg
37KB, 640x631px
>>53017684
Then why are you only now throwing a fit on the matter?
People upgrading themselves with cybernetics has been a thing since forever.
People training has been a thing since forever.
People keeping gains has been a thing since forever.

Why do you think now is any different?
Why do you think that it's stupid and illogical that people have different opinions than your completely unsubstantiated bullshit?
Why am I still replying?
>>
File: 1493674747828.jpg (67KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1493674747828.jpg
67KB, 500x548px
>>53017710
The (You) s feed him
>>
>>53017389
I've only got some rough ideas penciled in so far.

1. Mother Charybdis, sea cult leader.
2. Bull Ant, exoskeleton'd thug and bank robber.
3. The Walker, a villain who haunts people's dreams - influence, nightmares, psionics, mind control.
4. Mistress Vex, a vampiric serial killer.
5. "Professor" York, a vagabond treasure collector. A criminal Indiana Jones. And not in a good way.
6. Doctor Jannistar, Mad mythos-style doctor, ala Herbert West, Resurrector, or the guy from Void.
7. Apex, a wannbe xenomorph/utlimate urban predator
8. Glitch, zany AI
9. Mable Hem (MayHem, Jinx knock off)
10. Mr Banks, who endeavors to collect my soul (or at least, says he works for some demons who want my soul).

Thinking of changing Mr Banks for Mr Grey, who is a blob of grey-goo type nanites like the T-1000 or something.
>>
>>53017710
>Why am I still replying?
Because you want to believe you can make a logical argument instead of being ignored in favor of his own personal canon that he wishes to impose on everyone.
>>
>>53017710
>Then why are you only now throwing a fit on the matter?
Because someone brought up muscle mass with the Herculian Method, and usually when I comment about how they can't, people don't fight me on it. Since you chose to argue against me about it, of course I'm going to argue back.

That and I though the thread would die sooner and am posting until the thread falls off the board so I can post the new thread.
>>
>>53017684
Jumpchan eases the transition and the new body altform is adjusted on the fly to fit the changes I've made in the meantime.
That's a quick explanation for how it could be.

Alternatively altforms are transformations isntead of seperate bodies so that changes made are translated as best as possible between the forms.
Both of this are logical possiblities for how it could work.

Both have about as much substance as what you keep saying is the only way the game makes sense.
>>
>>53017710
I mean, personally it's fascinating to see the doublethink he's putting himself through. And the fact that if taken at face value, this was him trying to CONVINCE instead of deride.

I once saw a swarm of ants carrying away baby worms back to their nest. This is like the internet version of that.
>>
Back to the original question, after going through the entirety of Luther Strode (not hard it is just 18 comics) it seems like all of the student perks are in fact just descriptions of what someone who uses the Method can do.

Brutality is just a side effect of using the Method, and not a particularly desirable one either.

Awareness is something every Student is shown to be capable of, the only example of someone who did not have this was Luther and he learned it mid fight pretty much as soon as the Librarian pointed it out as a deficiency of his.

Art of Murder is just an accurate description of how most people react to a Student.

Eyes of Thanos; variations of this have been seen used by both Cain and his ex who are the two longest practicing users of the Method. Probably the result of practicing the method for a really long time so this one is actually a worth while benefit since it would take forever to get it from practice.

The perks in no way say or imply that you are any better at them than any other user of the Method and the last two don't mention you being able to preform their feats at all.
>>
>>53017731
So you admit to being a shitposter trying to self impose your 'new body' fan wank on everyone else and won't reply to my post?
My post:
>>53017671
>>
>>53017731
You ought to know by now these threads can go on for way longer than you'd expect. I wouldn't be surprised if we're stuck here for another 200 posts.

Well, I hope you've learned an important lesson today: Everyone who can be bothered to acknowledge you disagrees with you in absolute terms, and nothing you can say will ever change that.
>>
This is ulillillia tier autism.
Someone should make a legend of the 10 elemental masters jump in memorandum
>>
>>53017671
Because you're just pushing your own wank in that post. What can I respond to it with other than 'you're wrong, my opinion is right'?

>>53017749
Honestly, it just makes me feel entitled to legitimately believe that I'm smarter and better as a human being than the rest of the thread though, since I don't believe that I can just carry whatever gains I make in a given jump regardless of whether or not it makes legitimate sense for it too.
>>
>>53017731
I can't remember any times that I've seen someone suggest that you cannot physically train in a way that sticks without them getting shot down hard on the matter.
Maybe I just glazed over every time you tried it.
>>
File: 1489250857585.png (97KB, 253x216px) Image search: [Google]
1489250857585.png
97KB, 253x216px
>>53017776
Does anybody still doubt that this man is shitposting?
Anyone at all?
>>
>>53017756
Skyward Sword Zelda is Best Zelda
Midna is Best Girl in all of Zelda though
>>
File: 1485030204549.gif (400KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1485030204549.gif
400KB, 200x150px
>>53017776
When everyone who speaks up on the matter is disagreeing with you that's usually because you're wrong and not because you're some kind of enlightened superbeing.
>>
>>53017756
Fi is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>53017756
You know Fi would have been pretty cute if you could tell her to shut up.
>>
>>53017788
It's usually never an argument really. I've made this exact argument a few times before, but it's usually because someone thought that they could bring their spaceship with them outside their warehouse. They shit all over me then too, despite the fact that the thread was in agreement with me in a different time of day several threads later when something similar was brought up.
>>
>>53017776
>makes me feel entitled to legitimately believe that I'm smarter and better as a human being than the rest of the thread

Whoop de doo, you're smarter than some random people on the internet. Now fuck off.
>>
File: 1450421476929.png (98KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1450421476929.png
98KB, 803x688px
Take notes Shit-chan.
This is how you really get (You)s
>>
File: 1450214384694.png (40KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
1450214384694.png
40KB, 633x973px
>>53017820
Pardon? Why exactly wouldn't somebody be able to take a spaceship outside of their warehouse?
>>
>>53017776
Literally no where is it stated to lose body training across jumps,quicksilver(founder) said otherwise, the community(which decide jumpchains rules and how it works these days) says otherwise and the only one sayiing it works like this is you.
Also you never countered my point on you admitting to spewing up shit by shitposting because you want this thread to die sooner so you can't stop the HORRIBLE FUN OF THE FUNPOSTERS FROM MISNUMBERING POSTS even though that's not how 4chan works at all and in actuality you have to wait for new threads to be made.
Also you feel 'entitled' over a self insert imagination game, you might as well kill yourself.
>>
File: (you) is a drug.png (80KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
(you) is a drug.png
80KB, 348x348px
>>53017820
This is another level of baiting.
>>
>>53017834
I think they mean "take a spaceship along with them into the next jump, even though they didn't buy it with CP and it's not in their warehouse"?
>>
>>53017820
>it just makes me feel entitled to legitimately believe that I'm smarter and better as a human being than the rest of the thread though

I'm sure you get laid a lot thanks to your internet debating skills.
>>
>>53017826
>Now fuck off.
Nah. I'm going to shut up about it since I don't really feel like arguing about this anymore, and there's no point in arguing it when you've dismissed me as a shitposter for disagreeing with you, but I'm still going to be here until the thread falls off.

Watching.

Posting.

Feeling smug I got you mad without even trying.
>>
>>53017863
I ain't even mad, son. I just pity you.
>>
>>53017863
>implying that guy's me
Also I called you a shitposter not for disagreeing with me but because you fucking admitted to only posting this to stir the thread up so you could post your new one faster you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1493553890392.jpg (53KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
1493553890392.jpg
53KB, 750x722px
To be honest I wish we got more shitposting like this instead of the usual.
At least this is kind of fun in comparison.

Kind of like watching an actual autist try and argue over who would win in a vs battle in youtube comments.
>>
File: 522.jpg (58KB, 1388x800px) Image search: [Google]
522.jpg
58KB, 1388x800px
>>53017863
>Feeling smug I got you mad without even trying.
>>
So.

The Hercules Method.
Guts is already on my list of people I'm going to teach it to.
Doom is probably on the list to, just because.
Who else?
Darth Vader?
Mr. Torgue?
Genos the Demon Cyborg, after I give him biotech upgrades?
Major Alex Louis Armstrong, and Izumi and Sig Curtis?
>>
>>53017910
Batman, it will cause him to break his no killing rule due to the self control issues it causes.
>>
>>53017863
Nigger you still haven't replied to my post.
>>53017845
Also i'm the same anon as
>>53017883
>>
File: 1492133008116.png (254KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
1492133008116.png
254KB, 600x687px
>>53017818
>>53017819
ye
>>
>>53017910
The doom slayer probably doesn't need it, but he would like it
>>
>>53017918
That's pretty mean, anon. Batman has already killed people by accident or been forced to kill people though.
>>
>>53017918
>>53017935

You know, batman could keep his no killing rule if he just testified in a court of law.
Robot Chicken even did a joke on this.
https://youtu.be/PfH3bDPNGHw?t=29
>>
>>53017861
>implying anyone in jumpchain is getting laid
It was never a debate anyway, because there was no way to come to a definite conclusion. It's not like we were arguing about anything concrete, all we were discussing was our headcanon for how jumpchain works, which we can't come to a definite conclusion on even if you or anyone else agreed with me.

>>53017873
I frankly don't believe you considering how exasperated and pissy you came off in a number of your posts.

>>53017883
I started an argument because I disagreed with one anon and he wanted to argue over it, and thought the thread would drop off the board within short order. I never said that I though it would make the thread drop faster, I said that I thought it would drop off soon regardless.

I found your post not worth dignifying with a responce because it was based on an incorrect assumption and was basically just spewing vitriol.
>>
>>53017935
Just think about it, the Joker will piss him off and Batman will accidentally his neck or skull. It would save so many lives!
>>
File: Bane.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bane.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
>>53017910
Bane. Why the fuck should he need venom?

>>53017948
I ain't mad, anon, I'm just disappointed. You're better than this.
>>
>>53017948
>incorrect assumption
How is it incorrect to say the majority of people here disagree with you and jumpchain is dictated by majority rule therefore meaning that what you're saying is false in the eyes of the jumpchain community at large.
That's how it's always been since we overthrew quickysilver.
Also you said '
That and I though the thread would die sooner and am posting until the thread falls off the board so I can post the new thread.' which implied you were shitposting so the thread would die sooner.
>>
>>53017910
The what method? is this a perk?
Sorry, I haven't been paying much attention to the thread recently.
>>
>>53017945
What is that thing batman/Gordon have at the end? I see something like that a lot in electric chair scenes but it is never explained.
>>
>>53017974
It's a thing from Luther Strode, you can gain training in it with three out of four origins, and get the manuscript separately. The Hercules Method is a training style whereby you can gain pretty much ridiculous strength, speed, durability, et cetera.
>>
File: 1443482976050.jpg (31KB, 510x582px) Image search: [Google]
1443482976050.jpg
31KB, 510x582px
>>53017948
You spent half this argument telling people that they were wrong because they don't have an arbitrary point of cut off in their imagination game like you do.
That's not you claiming an opinon that's you forcing your beliefs as if they were the only correct way despite all evidence to the contrary.
You can't pull the it's just muh headcanon card after acting like that.
>>
>>53017985
https://youtu.be/8mQvO7fZrH8

It's a reference to The Green Mile.
>>
>>53017985
A sponge.
To make an electric chair "painless" (uncertain if true or not) people would put a wet sponge on the head to increase conductivity.
Thread posts: 626
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.