[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1472: The Heart Does Go On Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 488
Thread images: 123

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52976031
>>
Rolled 85 (1d816)

This thread's special topic jump is...
>>
>>52985957
BOKTAI!!!!!!!!
>>
Whats there to do in this Boktai?
>>
File: Boktai021.jpg (25KB, 395x397px) Image search: [Google]
Boktai021.jpg
25KB, 395x397px
>>52985974
TAIYOOOH!
>>
>>52985993
Oh boy, where do we start...
>>
>>52985993
Cut yourself till you get infinite power. Apparently it is super easy to do in any norse setting.
>>
So Guilliman has now married an Eldar Princess, is making a new generation of Space Marines, and has another Primarch waking up in a stasis tank.
>>
>>52985957
>>52985974
Liked the gun that ignores defenses and its one of the few jumps that has a perk that protects you from butterflying away the plot
>>
>>52985993

Well, humanity's on the edge due to space vampires as far as I'm aware, so you have a few routes

>Kill space undead
>Rebuild mankind and forge it up to something strong
>Join the space undead and feast on mankind
>Learn how da fuck the sunblood and moonblood things happen
>Grow sunplants and the like
>take out a loan and then go jogging
>>
>>52986036
Boktai isn't Norse. Leave your shit in the previous thread, you salty idiot.
>>
Is anyone making a monster hunter ride on jump?
>>
>>52986092
No jumps are allowed to be made in the same settings as existent jumps, fuck off you filthy, filthy shitposter.
>>
>>52986049
You better post a source on that anon
>>
202. Boktai
Origin: Earthly Keeper, Age: 22
Perks: Keep the Sun, Always In Your Heart, Gentle Hands, Green Thumb Yellow Sun, A New Day, Our Sun, Glowing Healer Jumper, Lunar Blood
Items: Infinite Supply of Sunflower Seeds, Gardening Tools
May The Sun Be With You
Drawbacks: The Restless Dead

>>52985993
I'm a farmer, mostly. Also, a general and someone who has had Hamon for nearly 1800 years. Taking back the earth and cleansing it of undead corruption is a great way to spend any jump, especially if you can plant trees when doing it.

>>52986056
Also, one of only two jumps with infinite sunflower seeds.
>>
>>52986036
Nah boktai is vampires and undead, you need to hit up both ttgl and supernaatural or norse myth to become all powerful via cutting yourself.
>>
>>52986049
I have been saying since the start that the Imperium and Eldar were just tsundere and were going to unite at some point. It was absolutely obvious.
>>
>>52986122
Monster hunter ride is a anime based on monhun anon. Its about a village and villagers that bonds with a monstee, thats a monster baby. There are monster riders for all sorts. They try not to harm monsters.
>>
File: 1412188144829.gif (140KB, 265x295px) Image search: [Google]
1412188144829.gif
140KB, 265x295px
>>52986132

Is the other Gaim?
>>
>>52986134
Maybe Marvel because they had that thing with Thor repeating what Odin did and becoming pretty powerful from it.
>>
>>52986193
I thought marvel used magical science radiation from odins bed?
>>
File: 1491223205895.jpg (43KB, 267x251px) Image search: [Google]
1491223205895.jpg
43KB, 267x251px
>>52986049
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_wXCBDiLEA
>>
>>52986082
You could be like Mani and hope you can reconcile living and undead through love but then get stabbed in the back by your bitch of a sister.
>>
File: Sexy Beam Cannon.jpg (892KB, 800x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Beam Cannon.jpg
892KB, 800x1326px
Any one remember that D&D webcomic someone wanted a jump for, the one with the gender bend ability? The ability has been statted.
>>
>>52986122
>No jumps are allowed to be made in the same settings as existent jumps, fuck off you filthy, filthy shitposter.
How many exalted jumps are there, again? Warhammer? Dragon Ball? Fate? Fire Emblem?
>>
>>52985974
This jump has enormous amounts of stuff.
>>
>>52986268
>By the book
Shit, I remember reading that at one point. The story wasn't interesting, but the cheesecake was top-tier.
>>
File: c70.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
c70.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
>>52985974
>>52985957
Good memories. Good memories.

I mean making the jump back when I was still inexperienced was absolute hell and trained me to hate subsections. But I adore the canon and was always sad it never got a proper continuation.

I kinda want to give it a touch-up in the near future. No big revamps like HLP or whatnot, just cleaning up some oddities. And the typos. Oh god, the typos.
>>
File: 574be6440850268a0310014dd6dd7483.jpg (411KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
574be6440850268a0310014dd6dd7483.jpg
411KB, 800x1130px
K-ON!
> Age: 14
> Location: Private Sakuragaoka Girls Middle School
> Origin: Junior
> Black Hole [-100CP]
> Jumper Nyan [Get a Freebie!]
> Cute Girls Doing Cute Things [-300CP]
> Giita [Get a Freebie!]
> Cat Ears [-100CP]
> Holiday Tickets [-100CP]
> Upper Upper Class Lady [-600CP]
> Legal Sibling [+200CP]

... y'know. I had the weirdest thought yesterday. And it went like, "I wonder how Black Hole interacts with 401k from Highschool of the Dead?"
401k being a perk that allows you to store up calories, nutrients, water, sleep, anything like that, for use at a later date as needed. It's a very useful perk. I basically use it as a stand-in for Food Immersion from Toriko, personally. Because I took Food Pressure instead.
And I thought, "Wow, I bet you could just eat a ton of fat and then just apply it wherever you wanted, anytime you want."
That sounds like something you could have a lot of fun with.

ANYWAY.
I feel like the theme of this anime is cute girls playing music. I don't really like playing music. I love LISTENING to music, all the time, forever, but I'm not really into the creation aspect.
So instead I'll just be rich as holy fuckballs and go on extravagant vacations every month while eating gourmet foods and playing all the video games.
And taking care of my naive older brother, apparently! He's cute, I like him. Even if he's utterly hopeless. I will baby the shit out of him and he will be exasperated.

Also, a really powerful cute perk! That's very important.
>>
>>52985957
>>52985974
>Boktai - 636
Drawbacks: THE TREADMILL (+0), IT’S HOT! (+100), More Walking (+100), The Restless Dead (+300)
Final Point Count: 1,700 CP - see items
Background: Solar Smith

Perks & Abilities:
-Mysterious Wanderer Jumper (Free)
-Back to Basics (Free)
-The Finer Things (Free)
-The Sum of the Sun
-Light Side of the Moon
-Twice As Bright
-Lunar Blood

Equipment & Companions: (+400 Item-Specific CP)
-Smith’s Hammer (Free)
-A Forge (Free)
-Coffin (Free)
-Dark Loans Advance Card: Jumper Edition! (+200 CP)
-You, Me, and My Friends (400)
-Arsenal - Old Friends (The Promethium Driver)

Arsenal: The Promethium Driver
-Lenses:
--Sol (Free)
--Flame
--Earth
-Batteries:
--Single (Free)
--Hollow
-Frames:
--Shot - Fighter (Free)
--Sol De Vice

MY THIGHS

ARE MADE

OF PAAAIIIIIIN

Companion builds and plot synopsis in next post.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52896418
Drawbacks: Early, Game Piece, It is no less of a friend than you and it has stood by my side even longer than you have, Spite, Theory Herd, Forgotten Promise, Aggression, Afterwards, Jumper was torn to pieces and eaten by the demons, and went to hell, Lumbago (1300)

No One

The Golden Witch (1200)
Fake Psychic (1150)
Good (1100)
The Great Detective Knows Best (900)
Why Are Closed Room Murders So Beautiful? (500)
The Witch's Letter (400)
Modded Speedboat (200)
Maria Ushiromiya (100)
Ange Ushiromiya (0)

"This story's true"

"Once upon a time, there was a young man whose body traveled the south of China, and whose mind dwelled among fantasies. Good or bad, the real world was always meaningless and boring. His successes tasted like ash, and his failures were lost with the seasons. In time, he became disillusioned with disillusionment itself"

"One day, he accepted an offer. He stepped beyond the shores we know, never looking back. There was a hollowness in his heart that drove him beyond the limits of destiny, until it consumed him. And that was the end of the young man, whose name was-"

I stop writing.

What a terrible story.

It's inconsistent and melodramatic. There's too many characters, for one. Bad things happen randomly, good things break up the tone at the worst moment, some things are impossible even though they shouldn't be. It's supposed to be a tragic horror story, but everyone I showed it to keeps asking me about the main character's powerlevel or what girls he's dating. And worst of all, it just goes on and on. I suppose that must mean I'm not a very good writer, but then I really only wrote it to kill time.

Wouldn't it be better to write about anyone else other than this obnoxious caricature?

(Cont'd)

>>52985974
>>52986352

So it is!

Since the sun trees generate smaller amounts of sunlight, would making a sun gun out of one with plant technology let the guns recharge like the Mass Effect weapons in the first game?
>>
>>52985974
Literally the best setting for getting Sun Power.

>Get the capstone Sol Child perk as well as the capstone booster.

>Go to Alan Wake.

>Laugh as all of the Dark Presence's minions are literally disintegrated in your presence.
>>
File: jc25.png (49KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
jc25.png
49KB, 1280x800px
>>52986585
The little girl I met on the ferry disagrees. She says it's a wonderful story because what was left of him used his magic to change so many lives for the better. She does, however, say he's terrible for believing magic only exists to cause suffering. The other girl I know you seems somewhat downcast when I tell her about how the Black Pharoah that is his enemy deceives with truth, but she wants me to finish the story too. Both of them kept asking me if I am secretly a sorcerer disguised as a detective disguised as a drunk bum.

Well, yes I am kids, I tell them. Magic is real as you imagine. But magic doesn't live here-it lives in the land one ten-thousanth outside your field of vision, the one behind every page. So I can cast no magic for you, not today. Sure as bears don't shit in the sea; that got a laugh.

I straighten my red tie and smooth out the lapels on my purple suit as I sit back. I've been sticking with my precociously underage fanbase-and Maria's bro Battler.

Bit of a lech and a hothead, and I drank him under the table. But he means well, which is more than I can say for most of these shitheads. He also definitely doesn't believe in magic, and thinks I'd do better writing trashy romances for middleaged moms than fantasy. Thought I was some sort of long-lost cousin, and looked surprised when I wasn't.

The old fart thinks I'm some kind of sorcerer. A supreme one, even. I ramble about the red string of fate and the Collective Unconsciousness, and he eats it up like gravy. Drinks are on him; one drinks proves too little, and two are not enough.

A chill runs down my spine. I just realised the man's dead that really, really shouldn't have just happened. And when I turned around-he's /gone/

(Cont'd)

>>52986227
>>52986049
...I await citations for that first bit of calumny

>>52986402
>wherever

And now I'm thinking of a Jumper liver pate for some reason.
>>
Oh hey, I just noticed the Jump List on the Drive has Gone listed twice. I don't think there are two jumps called Gone, but I may be wrong.
>>
>>52986585
>Garlock going to Umineko

Oh, boy.

>Since the sun trees generate smaller amounts of sunlight, would making a sun gun out of one with plant technology let the guns recharge like the Mass Effect weapons in the first game?

That'd probably work just fine, yeah. Was curious, have you been following my newer writechain? I haven't been able to catch you lately due to thread shenanigans so I was curious whatcha thought.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52986636
I practically run back to find a friendly face, looking over my shoulder to mark the terrain as I go. Battler's talking about how this mansion's like something out of a mystery novel. "Check it out" he's saying "that painting's like something the killer would hide his murder weapon behind! Hey, where are we going?" he demands as I realise something else, and haul him out of the room. No, I don't swing that way either, I assure him as he yells he's not gay. I just-I heard a hissing noise from the boiler room, and here again. I grab him by the neck, and-

I think there's been a gas leak.

"What?! Then we have to tell someone!"

Landlines are down, I checked. No, I cut- Look, just-get everyone back to the guest room. And then grab the kids and get to the docks; one of them's sick, an

"Wait, where are you going?"

Radio! Shack! I yell over my shoulder. As I run, I fervently wonder if half a dozen targets in the same room are really more appealing than one moving target. Do I hear gunshots, or thunder behind me? I hear both. Now that they'll all be in one room, I can-

Of course it's a damn dark stormy night, it's a bloody mystery novel. The chapel shines like a lighthouse as I sprint through the doorway as fast as I can. I almost slap the letters. I gouge, and turn-and gouge again. The stone lions turn, and I make another dead sprint as the golden land is revealed.

I move into the other room, and draw on all the military training I've ever undergone. There's a knife in the depot. A smashed gun's barrel makes an adequate lever.

(Cont'd)

>>52986651
Don't think so, no. Are they both white PDFs? Because if they are that's definitely the same jump.

>>52986663
Sadly, it seems the same odd hours I've been keeping have prevented me from doing that. Only just fully recovered from jet lag, and pretty sure I narrowly missed the flu. What's new at the moment?
>>
>>52986692
https://pastebin.com/RRRjD8q2 I put the whole collection in a bin for ease-of-reading. Last jump was Symphogear, and exploring the consequences of recurring antagonists who are starting to adopt common Jumper tactics.

On a related note, what's the character amount when pastebin starts shitting the bed? I need to know when a good time to split this is.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>52986692
I snip the wrong wire and laugh as the fire consumes me- snip the right wire. The tools drop from my clammy hands. This is all going better than I expected. Too well. Heading back to the other room it slowly sinks in that this is where my plans more or less ended.

When I step foot into the golden land, the Golden Witch is right behind me. I can't tell if she's holding a gun or a wand at this angle.

I tell myself it shouldn't matter. So why do I feel like something's going wrong? Why isn't she saying anything?

I clear my throat. Am I addressing Lady Ushiromiya, or just a stray bit of furniture?

"That voice. I had my doubts, but-it can't be. You're him. This can't be happening. Not here. You shouldn't be here, I, I saw you-"

And yet, I am.

Sayo-or, is it Beatrice, now? We both know I've solved your riddle. Before I end this, a question.

I throw up my hands. I'm nobody. I'm a two-bit conman and freelance private dick lies/spoiler] who shouldn't even be in this story. I know I hurt you at some point, but I swear on my life: I know not how I could, when Battler was your-well, the reason any of this is happening, isn't he? Please, just tellme straight up. What am I to you?

"...is Maria safe? What have you done with her?"

What? She's fine, what do you mean by that?

"Are the others still alive?"

Of course they are!

Silence. She should be gloating or posturing, not acting like she's seen a ghost.

What's going on?
>>
>>52986531
Seras Victoria:
-Background: Immortal
-Mysterious Wanderer Jumper (Free), From Darkness (Free), The Better Part of Valor (Free), I Am Jumper The Unliving (Free), Of Darkness, Groundsoaked Blood
-Breaker of Bones, Vampire, Dark Side of the Moon (Dark), The Reaper’s Fingers, Lord of Dread

Y’Shtola Jensen:
-Background: Earthly Maiden
-Mysterious Wanderer Jumper (Free); Keep the Sun (Free); Always In Your Heart (Free); Our Sun; Gentle Hands
-Basic Gardening Tools (Free); Heal Fruit

Nali R. Espeon:
-Background: Earthly Maiden
-Mysterious Wanderer Jumper (Free); Keep the Sun (Free); Always In Your Heart (Free); Try Me Next, Filth!; A New Day; Lighting the Way

Covert Demonic Dragon, Kasumi Rogue:
-Background: Immortal
-Mysterious Wanderer Jumper (Free), From Darkness (Free), The Better Part of Valor (Free), I Am Jumper The Unliving (Free), Snuff The Light; Primal hatred
-Dark Forces (Free); Darkness Tree; A Blood Moon Rises; Among The Sheep; Stop Hitting Yourself

Killer B:
-Background: Solar Child
-Mysterious Wanderer Jumper (Free); TAIYOOOH! (Free); Put Your Back Into It! (Free); Sol Trance; Lighting The Way
-Arsenal - Old Friends (Nemesis Whip): Lenses - Sol (Free), Cloud; Battery - Hollow; Frame - Guardian, Sol De Vice

Alice Victoria:
-Background: Solar Child
-Mysterious Wanderer Jumper (Free); TAIYOOOH! (Free); Put Your Back Into It! (Free); The Sun Will Rise Tomorrow!; Surprise, Sunshine!
-Arsenal - Old Friends (Keyblade): Lenses - Sol (Free), Ice, Earth; Battery - Single (Free), Quint; Frame - Fighter (Free), Fencer

Zwingly:
-Background: Solar Smith
-Mysterious Wanderer Jumper (Free); Back to Basics (Free); The Finer Things (Free); Twice As Bright
-Coffin (Free); A Forge (Free); Smith’s Hammer (Free); Mysterious Blueprints

Yzzabelle Victoria:
-Background: Drop-In
-Mysterious Wanderer Jumper (Free); Hey, Knock That Off! (Free); The Mysterious Jumper (Free); TAIYOOOH!; Look Me In The Eye!; I’m Full Of Surprises; Without A Name
>>
File: What a TWEEEST.jpg (336KB, 859x1214px) Image search: [Google]
What a TWEEEST.jpg
336KB, 859x1214px
>>52986749
>superman
>not batman

Protip: Only ONE can sing the blues

Also-not too sure myself. Something like 10 screens' worth of dense text?

In any case I strongly advise moving to OneNote or something before it's too late. In my experience by the time you want to move, it's too hard to.

>>52986753
"I hated you so much when you left me. Sometimes, it seemed like you were two people. There was the Battler who walked away from me when I needed him most, because he was cruel. And there was the Battler I dreamed about at night, who would come back. The dark sorcerer that told me he would come when I called. But, that was only make believe...was it it? Wasn't it?"

And now he's with the others in the guest room. If you have business with him, I'd advocate the direct approach because he genuinely does not know what's going on either.

And then, she says. "Is he?"

Trembling hands turn me around to face the mirror. My breath stops in my throat. I touch my face. I run my hands through my red hair

No.

No.

"It You was were just a theory. That was all it you was were supposed to be. Just a bedtime story nobody ever heard"

I run, and only stop when-

The hollowness that had escaped the prison of one young man's body, howled because he was trapped in another's. The golden witch fell asleep shedding a tear, the mystery collapsed and today became tomorrow

The end
>>
What are some good early jumps to pick up decent regeneration?
>>
>>52986808
Exquisite tale, worthy of being in a bottle.

And now, at the bottom of Yomotsu Hirasaka, you go to hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOyBGo4vjBg
>>
>>52986808
Tweet indeed. I can't wait to see how the Meta world turns out. Especially regarding Bern and Lambda.

But yeah I've got each build saved onto OneNote, I'm just using pastebin for when I'm showing it to others. I could try moving to gdocs for that purpose?
>>
>>52986808
>Garlock was Battler the Sorcerer all along
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
>>
>>52986847
Superman the Animated Series and X-men
>>
File: Sparkles.gif (343KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sparkles.gif
343KB, 500x281px
What is the best Mecha jump at the moment anyway?
>>
>>52986531
>>52986779

So Yzzabelle and Alice immediately run off to assist Django in his adventure. Well, I know those two can take care of themselves easily.

Kasumi Rogue goes to task immediately, beginning his hunt and assassination of Ratatoskr. Meanwhile, my wife, sensei, and sister help guard the remnants of human civilization along with what Arcian forces I can spare from the - at this point still - Vagrant Fleet.

I'd... have more of a plot here but, having bad luck trying to find decent LPs, I honestly don't know HOW the plot goes.

Do the buildposts actually help with the early-thread jump discussion or... should I just stop, honestly?
>>
>>52987087
They help when I can understand what's going on, but I'm just as lost as you on this one.
>>
>>52987056
Real Robot or Super Robot? It's an important distinction.
>>
>>52987213
If I had to pick, Super Robot then.
>>
File: TengenToppaGurren-LagannMECH.jpg (358KB, 1280x1590px) Image search: [Google]
TengenToppaGurren-LagannMECH.jpg
358KB, 1280x1590px
>>52987056
Gurren Laggan has some pretty sweet mecha
>>
Some of you may recall I posted a Undocumented Features jump a while back and based on feedback it needed substantial revisions.

Thank you to those who gave me feedback.
Here's a link to v0.2, please take a look and let me know what you think.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qk_9WL58ESLIVyr2hUtGyfJlwIznOhc9QlooVLZZEJs/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: JC27.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
JC27.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>52986863
It all just...kind of clicked for me when I saw the black perk and item in the other jump. And found out what the Catbox actually is, probably. And apparently that it or the people who ran it can slip in and out of the timeline

>>52986891
...oh boy. Those are easily going to be some of the most horrific things I've faced in the chain so far. Nevermind the fact that there's a non-zero chance Featherine is an aspect of the Benefactor. The darkest aspect, IF she were

As many issues as I have with Gdocs, it is an infinitely better choice than Pastebin in the long run. You can search for words, AND it doesn't start choking like Rabbit in 8 Mile.

Anyway, just finished the tales. It's...almost nostalgic. I feel like you improved a lot from the first entry later on, when you tended to say more than show. Reminds me of when I was starting out writeups too. I can't imagine a lot of people would, realistically, actually describe themselves as 'a normal guy" when confronted by a cosmic entity on the spot, or Animated!Batman forcing someone in a tight spot into the Batfamily instead of just helping them stay out of trouble

But, you hit your stride by jump 4. Good on ya. Smile is metal as fuck. But the best chain villain award still goes to-

>I AM FIRE, THE BEES TRANSFORMED

for a second there I thought you wrote by the 2020s he'd gotten clockwork bees.

Oh hey, you're calling yourself Anon now too? Cool! And don't worry, you've done nothing in the mortal gauntlet to warrant too much Exaltedfu, that all looks plausible.

...what's the Woman of the Beginning?

>>52986961
OR WAS HE
>>
>>52987504
>OR WAS HE
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN
>>
>>52987504
Yeah, on my most munchkin'd chain, I don't think there's anything I could really do against Bernkastel or Lambda, much less Featherine, in a contest of power. The best you can really do without spec'ing for them specifically is to debate them into giving up, or boring them hard enough.

The first part was admittedly a bit rushed and based off of the fact I had done similar prologues a lot already, so I mostly wanted to get to the chase. I definitely think 4 is when I hit my stride. I wanted to explore a lot of common Jumpchain tropes and turn them on their head - the outside context threats, Science Jumper tactics, and the idea of the benefactor being fallible and fiat being far from iron-clad. So far, I'm really happy with the results.

Mostly because calling myself Heavens or picking a made-up name felt weird. Also, glad I handled Exalted pretty well. It was a shout-out to a martial arts scene I really liked.

Woman of the Beginning is a time-displaced Mai (local civilian and love interest) after she got the Golden Fruit. She tried time-traveling to prevent the events of Gaim, but all she did was create a time loop when her warnings came out as cryptic gibberish due to not being able to control it. All it did was give Sagara an indicator of who the main contestants would be at the end.

Her absence was an indicator Anon had completely changed the timeline with his presence, which made Sagara interested in him.

Spoilers are funny.
>>
>>52987645
>Yeah, on my most munchkin'd chain, I don't think there's anything I could really do against Bernkastel or Lambda, much less Featherine, in a contest of power. The best you can really do without spec'ing for them specifically is to debate them into giving up, or boring them hard enough.

Putting aside perk wanking, what methods could be used to kill them? Push them into becoming a creator? Making them doubt themselves so much using social combat until they fade away?
>>
>40K Age of Sigmar
>Space Wolves get Squatted
>Rowboat gets cured
>NuMarines aka Sigmarines

I hate the new changes into the plot in 40K. Couldn't they have kept the plot stuck on 999.M40?
>>
Do you take Ilya form Kaleid Ilya jump ? I wanted her but couldn't separate her from Miyu and Kuro so whole gang will go with me.
>>
>>52987716
Sisters of Battle are for sure being squatted too.
>>
>>52987504
>And found out what the Catbox actually is, probably.
It's just that, really - myriad of possibilities that occur when knowledge of truth is impossible. Or undesired.

>And apparently that it or the people who ran it can slip in and out of the timeline
A mere abstraction. How important is the timeline, really, when it's but a part of the game board?

Also, don't be too hard on the Black color. Sometimes, miracles have to be cut away, or they start rotting. A good man wields a black blade in the novels, to great and soothing effects.

But seriously, though – the first half of the tale in on Steam for cheap. Go get it!~

>>52987680
Fighting Featherine is like fighting Saitama. If you are fighting them, you are missing the point.

Bern and Lambda... At the level they exist on (Voyager), you can't really kill them as much as you can push them out. Via boredom, Logic Error, game conclusion, conning them into making a bad promise, etc.

Then again, I guess the same methods COULD kind of work on Featherine, if you assume yourself to be a truly outside element.
>>
>>52987741
Yes. I stopped Kuro from being born because she's a whore and turns Illya into a whore too, though.
>>
>>52987813
Banchō is that you?

>>52987741
They're all three cute. I wouldn't want to split them up.
>>
>>52986847
Infamous or Call of Duty infinite warfare.
Embrace the jelly vision.
>>
>>52987875
No. I didn't kill Kuro. I didn't torture her. This is what Bancho does. I simply intervened in the plot at the point where Kuro would be created and prevented it.
>>
>>52987716
>Space Wolves get squatted

Yiff in hell furfags and wolfaboos.
>>
>>52987806
Make sure to get the art patch if you get it on steam.
The pachinko/steam art is literally garbage compared to even the cheezy old art.
>>
>>52987741
Their is a problem that llya has a family and loved ones in this continuity and she would not be that willing to go on a multidimensional cruise. The others would likely stay with her.

Unless you fanwank that you can replace Shirou of course.
>>
>>52987935
Eh? The screenshots seemed nice enough...

"Checks it out"

Wow. Fans are still patching as of a month ago. Such dedication.
>>
>>52987953
That is my problem. How convince them to go on adventure with me? I take grail origin and i thought about being Ilya older brother and that she is not in love with Shirou but with me.
>>
>>52987680
the point of all the magic bullshit in Umineko is to distract the reader. You shouldn't always count it out, after all, without love it cannot be seen, but at the same time the author never wrote it with powerlevels in mind. Trying to apply logic to the magic is pointless for that reason.

Featherine was never written to be mortal or to be killable for that reason. She's got a whole lot of meta fuckery. To kill her is like trying to kill the chain of events that are happening to you right now that make up your own story. Except unlike in Exalted it's literally the narrative and not fate ninjas making it happen.
>>
>>52987680
Yeah, these two >>52987806 >>52988085 have it right. Biggatons are completely meaningless in the meta-world. Even if you have something like Always An Ending or ways to make the impossible possible, actually confronting and killing a Voyager or a Creator is like an ant picking a fight with the sun. You're not supposed to beat them in a physical contest - you're confronting forces that are determining narrative and events and representing the 'meta' of the story. And they have a vested interest in tearing this particular story down.

I repeat, biggatons are meaningless here. If I could highlight that in red, I would. The best way to 'defeat' Bern and Lambda is to win by the rules of the game or get Lambda on your side, however briefly, like in canon, then you have her as an ally until Featherine steps in or find a way to make the contest null and void.

This isn't so much they're invincible as it is that confronting them via brute force is genuinely not an option.
>>
File: 0022-044.jpg (179KB, 1740x1236px) Image search: [Google]
0022-044.jpg
179KB, 1740x1236px
>>52987806
>>52988085
>>52988200
>Hey guys, do you think if I try to exploit their weakness using social com-
>YOU CANNOT USE BRUTE FORCE TO KILL THEM! IT SIMPLY WON'T WORK ANON!

I feel like you completely ignored what I posted just to wank on Umineko's witches.
>>
File: JC14.png (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.png
625KB, 1920x1080px
>>52987455
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qk_9WL58ESLIVyr2hUtGyfJlwIznOhc9QlooVLZZEJs/edit?usp=sharing

Are the Kryptonians/Martians/Tamaranians supposed to be their comic equivalents or different to them?

What does a Daodan look like?

Anyway, the perks/items/scenarios/drawbacks look pretty solid, nice work! I'm more confused than anything at the premise. That bit about Yggdrasil being part of the multiverse reminded me of another fanfiction writing premise for a second...

>>52987645
I hear ya. Now that you mention it-a minor combo I noticed I had the other day (Go Further Beyond-DBM, Cthonic Baara of the Ur-Beast+Elders of the Pact-Lunars, Page of Void-Sburb, Mu/Border of Impossibility/The Artful Temple-Infernals, Synchronicity Wave Riding-DC Occult, Unassailable Tower of the Adamant Soul-Exalted: Mortal Hero Gauntlet) would be needed just to guarantee some degree of security from game rule exploitation. I wonder what effect speaking Red or Blue Truths through the Correspondence would have?

Don't suppose you got a video of the martial arts scene? Sounds like my kind of movie

I had secretly hoped the Marvel magic jump would come out before Umineko was more or less finalised; there were one or two things there that would've helped A LOT.

>>52987741
Nah. It's a cruel multiverse out there, and the path I walk leads straight through the valley of death. Or worse. I owe her better after what JUMPER did during the Fuyuki City grail war.

She's more than earned one good end out of all the doomed ones.

>>52987716
I can't wait until Draigo jumps a literal psychic shark out of the Warp.
>>
>>52988392
Fanboys are prone to that.
>>
>>52987455
Two things jumped out at me. One, is Drop-In not allowed to pick a species? Because that's hella lame. Two, you might want to make sure headers appear in new pages. Just an aesthetic suggestion.

You'll probably get responses from more people (and hopefully someones who can meaningfully opine on balance) if you put it into a pdf.
>>
>>52988392
I... Did describe possible methods and ways of affecting them. Please don't be like that.
>>
>>52988073
It should be easy if you're really charismatic. You just have to get Shirou out of the picture.
>>
>>52988392
You're expecting any better?
>>
>>52988427
I imagine the reasoning was if you're dropping in, you wouldn't have wanted to change species anyway. Not arguing either way, just speculating.

Seconded on the headers, though.
>>
>>52988402
The species are based on their comic equivalents, slightly adjusted to fit into the universe.
Daodan is internal and not visible unless active, at which point your hair glows and grows.
Thanks for the feedback
>>
Alright, I just jumped Anima: Beyond Fantasy as a Warrior, and am trying to decide whether it'd be more appropriate to next jump another High Fantasy setting or a Wuxia/Xianxia/Martial Arts setting. Thoughts?
>>
>>52988392
You literally asked how to kill the witches. Don't try to backpedal on this. You're not supposed to kill them.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52988518
I'm VERY unfamiliar with Anima, but from what I can tell it's slightly more High Fantasy than Wuxia.

I would say any Final Fantasy from 6 onwards would be fairly appropriately, at least.
>>
>>52988518
>Daily reminder that the daughters are actually nude and the black stuff is just body paint
>>
>>52988427
It's more in theme for the setting where people really do arrive out of nowhere sometimes. Logically their species should be changed by arriving as such.

As far as I can tell, all the headers (except the one for the notes at the bottom) are at the top of a new page. If that's not what you mean then I'm sorry, I don't follow, please could you clarify.

The final version will be a pdf but I left it as a gdoc for commenting and editing.
>>
>>52988560
We know, dangit. Also less body paint and more crispy fried skin, grease and grime. Body paint tends to wash off.

/co/ won't let anyone forget for the next decade at least
>>
>>52988518
After Anima, you might as well jump Exalted. It actually kind of fits.
>>
>>52988518
Either works. Anima is the kind of jump that flows well into both.
If you go high fantasy you can get your muscle wizard on, but if you go wuxia you can activate you can go full Dragonball.
Actually Dragonball would be a nice follow up.
>>
>>52988487
>>52988418
No need to shit on anyone anymore than what is strictly needed.

>>52988445
Well, you still started with the whole 'if you're fighting them, you are missing the point'. But yeah, what I would be trying to do would be cornering them into a point when they can destroy themselves. Probably won't be permanent, seeing their nature.

>>52988536
>Jumpers
>Not killing anything that might try to restrict their freedom

I didn't jump 700 jumps just to get told that I cannot do something.

>>52988565
The pdf thing it's because it's easier to locate in a image board. You can put a pdf in a post and the link of the doc in the same post.
>>
>>52988392
I...was agreeing with you? Social combat is the way to go, anon. I was talking about brute force in terms of punching.
>>52988402
Not sure. I don't have a video clip, sadly.
>>
>>52988687
Oh you're one of those assholes.

Yeah, screw this.
>>
File: Prisma.Illya.full.1915005.jpg (342KB, 571x652px) Image search: [Google]
Prisma.Illya.full.1915005.jpg
342KB, 571x652px
>>52988449
Would perk She’s Not A Lesbian from Dogeball he enough ?
>>
File: Papa Bones and Friends.jpg (151KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Papa Bones and Friends.jpg
151KB, 540x540px
>>52988518
Overlord (The Series) is pretty high-fantasy and comes with a Martial Arts perk. If it's not high powered enough for you, go and pick the Rival Guild and Wrath of Nazarick drawbacks.

Now you have two super-powers with hundreds of country destroying monsters wanting to hunt you down.
>>
>>52988687
Oh, just metaphorically stab them with red truth telling them they only exist on a meta level then as fictional characters. That can probably be stated in red truth.
>>
>>52988580
Honestly, my first thought on the reveal wasn't, "ooh, sexy", but rather that whatever junk they had on must have been REALLY tough to stay on them. It didn't wash off even when they were in water, and only finally did when last girl started persistently scrubbing.
>>
File: tumblr_lz52igKgFY1qjugdxo1_500.jpg (118KB, 445x582px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz52igKgFY1qjugdxo1_500.jpg
118KB, 445x582px
>>52988708
Oh, you're one of those shitposters.

Yeah,, this was screwed from the beginning.

I actually just want to kill Lamba so she doesn't get in my way when I try to companion Bernkastel
>>
>>52988518

High-level Anima warriors tend to be pretty esoteric with fancy Ki techniques and mystical martial arts.

Things like punching a city - or summoning a dragon, and using it as a club to hit another dragon while running on clouds.
>>
>>52988735
Fate Illya was interested in Shirou, and this series is theoretically just a diversion from the mainline, so she SHOULD be bisexual already. Nothing wrong with taking it just to be sure.
>>
File: 0024-067.jpg (499KB, 1941x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0024-067.jpg
499KB, 1941x1400px
>>52988742
I don't think that the Red Truth can be used offensively like that. You need to actually corner someone with Blue Truth before stabbing them with the red.
>>
>>52988735
That should be good for them to want to have relationship with you. I would have a few more charisma perks & also maybe kill Shirou or prevent him from interacting with Illya before you get to her.
>>
>>52988687
>I didn't jump 700 jumps just to get told that I cannot do something.
When you play chess, do you punch people to win?

>>52988755
Pffft, Lambda is Berns ittybitty little cutiepie after what happened in Hinamizawa.
>>
>>52988542
>>52988560
>>52988592
>>52988737
>>52988737
>>52988777
Alright, thanks for the suggestions. I think I;ll go with Exalted - The Dragonblooded.
>>
>>52988784
okay, just Blue Truth at them proof that they're fictional characters on a meta level and they don't actually exist and then stab them with Red Truth
>>
>>52988802
>When you play chess, do you punch people to win?
Don't you?

>Pffft, Lambda is Berns ittybitty little cutiepie after what happened in Hinamizawa.
I think that was confirmed for not being cannon. At least Lamba's part.
>>
File: Long ago, in a Distant Land.jpg (99KB, 431x878px) Image search: [Google]
Long ago, in a Distant Land.jpg
99KB, 431x878px
Where can I gain the power to tear open portals in time, and fling my enemies into the future, where my evil is law?
>>
>>52988565
Huh, weird. I'm gonna assume gdocs is adjusting for my resolution, or something, and it's messing up your formatting.

Anyway, not being able to choose a Species is probably gonna be a deal breaker on taking DDP for some people, since it's an entire section they can't benefit from. I don't feel strongly either way, but it is what it is.
>>
>>52988831
Hinamizawa part, yes, but we know for a fact that Lambda "used to be known as the most powerful witch in the universe, but was defeated by Bernkastel (whom she cares for but hides her feelings) in "another game"." So hey.
>>
>>52988867
DC or Marvel magic.
>>
>>52988867
now the real question is did you read it in his voice?
>>
>>52988911
Works for me, thanks.

>>52988923
I'm pretty sure it's impossible NOT to.
>>
>>52988867
Yeah you want Mjolnir from Kung Fury. It has a chance to do that on accident even when you use it. It should be perfectly able to do it on purpose. You can literally knock someone in to the middle of next week.
>>
>>52988923
I read it in his new voice
>>
>>52988941
Oh neat, that works as well. Thanks, Ravenloft.
>>
>>52988791
>maybe kill Shirou or prevent him from interacting with Illya before you get to her.

Kind of a difficult thing to anon when she literally interacts with him everyday and already has a crush on him by the time a Jumper arrives. Also she probably would not like you murdering her family. Also that's kind of a dick move.

Anon has a better chance with Stay Night Illya.
>>
>>52988782
She's still a bro-con in Prisma, anyone who says she's a lesbian is crazy. She's bi.
>>
>>52988802
By his philosophy as long as no one knows, the best way is to kill your opponent after they make the first move.
>>
>>52988994
Too bad she'll never get it with a lesbian forcing her into her crotch and further and further into depravity.
>>
File: Yeah, that's about right.jpg (35KB, 564x409px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah, that's about right.jpg
35KB, 564x409px
>>52988923
...Wait, it's possible to NOT read that in his voice?
>>
File: oZ0Mo4h.jpg (72KB, 318x450px) Image search: [Google]
oZ0Mo4h.jpg
72KB, 318x450px
>>52988791
Can you tell which perks you would use ?
>>
>>52989020
Said lesbian ALSO wants the Sword, as does Miyu
>>
>>52989052
Said lesbian wants any and every 'sword' that exists.
>>
>>52989020
>with a lesbian forcing her into her crotch
What.
>>
>>52989068
Kuro is basically constantly forcing Illya into sex and perverted situations.
>>
File: She Wants the Sword.jpg (161KB, 2072x1157px) Image search: [Google]
She Wants the Sword.jpg
161KB, 2072x1157px
>>52989067
Kuro might be insanely slutty, but she wants Shirou more than others.
>>
File: get.gif (62KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
62KB, 260x200px
Jump # 66 The Mighty Boosh
Background: Psychedelic Monk (100)
Perks:
*Pretty Boy (100)
*Ghost of Hendrix (0)
*Crimping (100 Discount)
*Jazz Fusion (200, Discount)
*Shaman Skills (100)
Equipment:
*Guitar (0)
*Flute of Summoning (100)
Companions
*Import (300)

Ok, umm… well… I am not sure what to say here… this place was strange. There was amazing hair, music and a lot of random things. The animals could even talk sometimes. Then again that pretty well describes Creation too except there was a lot less death and glowing demi-gods.

Still it was kind of nice being someplace where everyone wasn’t trying to kill me for a change. Even if I didn’t always understand what in the hell was going on. .

Some of my companions enjoyed it Snowflame hung out with some Shaman at the Zoo(?) a lot trying to earn his ways. Some of my companions enjoyed it a lot less. Rick tried to destroy the place one time but he was really drunk and that happens. Adam, Van Hellsing, Maya and the other new girls sort of bowed out of this jump and spend most of their time either in my extra dimensional castle or my soul, The latter is still kind of weird for me.
>>
>>52989088
>she wants Shirou as well as others.
Fixed.
>>
>>52989022
>Legit Student Card.

I love Cartoon Network sometimes.
>>
Is there any way to make the purchasable Origin Spirit in the Korra jump live up to its name? Like, I dunno, repeated use of Inner Self from Demon's Souls?
>>
>>52987283
We don't have many of those. I think it might just be Gurren Lagann and Super Robot Wars. So Super Robot Wars, then. I like TTGL, but SRW is better. I really should make some more Super Robot jumps, I've been bumming around ideas for a Shin Mazinger jump and a Gaogaigar jump but haven't actually put anything to paper.
>>
File: No Pantsu.png (410KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
No Pantsu.png
410KB, 544x544px
>>52989114
Look at this face, this face is the picture of innocence, especially in that chinese dress.
>>
>>52989173
Kuro is basically the worst Fate character.
>>
File: 1489352327104.png (407KB, 1280x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1489352327104.png
407KB, 1280x1141px
>>52989042
>She's Not A Lesbian (Dodgeball)
>Kama Sutra Master (Fallout)
>Tongue Of Shepard (Mass Effect)
>Sploosh (Archer)
>Twins Basil, Twins! (Austin Powers)

This way you can be really great at sex & attracting the people you want. Also you're great at convincing people to do what you say. Lastly there's going to be a twin of Illya, so you can instead get her to brocon on Shirou while getting Kuro, Illya & Miyu for yourself.
>>
>>52989193
What about Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus?
>>
File: 1493581902500.jpg (398KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493581902500.jpg
398KB, 1280x720px
>You end your chain
>All the settings are fused into one big multiverse
>'Hidden' supernatural settings are fused with normal earth
>Space Operas appear in our same galaxy
>Everyone that you have angered knows where the Earth is

What do you do now? How fucked are you and how fucked is the Earth?
>>
File: THE SOULS OF THE INNOCENT.png (810KB, 400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
THE SOULS OF THE INNOCENT.png
810KB, 400x1200px
>>52989120
Piggybacking off this, are there other ways besides Avatar Cycle to make sure I leave something behind for a reincarnation if I die a final death?

You can never be too careful.
>>
>>52989159
I really hope we get a shin getter robo Armageddon jump. That was awesome and it needs a jump. I know the other getter robot series probably need jumps too but I think this one deserves it's own.
>>
File: A cute Tiger.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
A cute Tiger.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>52989189
She's the worst typemoon character. Now we ALL know who Best Typemoon is.
>>
>>52989207
That'd work too.
>>
>>52989215
Heavens claimed Getter already didn't he?
>>
>>52989214
Generic Xianxia has another similar reincarnation set up.
>>
>>52989193
Thanks oh great one that you helped younger jumper grain waifu's that he always dreamed about.
>>
>>52989263
Your waifus will probably leave you for the next dick that walks by senpai.
>>
File: tharja.gif (302KB, 665x835px) Image search: [Google]
tharja.gif
302KB, 665x835px
>when you don't want to break up a canon romance but you can't deny your attraction to half of it

What's her name, /jc/?
>>
>>52989304
There's a character based on her in Fates with no canon romance that you can nab.
>>
>>52989227
Justiceanon your support of a Yakuza-affiliate who macs on older men is both unsurprising and in surprising good taste. My only problem is the fact that she's mentally fragile in the extreme, as in she has no will save.
>>
File: Cannon Shipping.jpg (425KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Cannon Shipping.jpg
425KB, 905x1300px
>>52989304
Juvia. Though I wouldn't call it "breaking up" if I meet her before Grey ever does.
>>
>>52989304
But it's not breaking up a canon romance if you take his place.
The avatar is literally a self insert blank just for such an occasion.
>>
>>52989304
>Option to replace Robin in Awakening

Your good anon.
>>
File: Infinite Saber Works.png (2MB, 2048x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite Saber Works.png
2MB, 2048x1044px
>>52989328
>Yakuza-affiliate
You can't choose your parents anon, and her father is the Oyabun.

And I never romanced her, despite being Best Typemoon, because of her fragility.
>>
File: 1490060691308.png (3MB, 2281x3826px) Image search: [Google]
1490060691308.png
3MB, 2281x3826px
>>52989304
>Pic Related
>>
>>52989114
>she wants Shirou as well as others.

Sounds like she'd fit right in with Jumpers.
>>
>>52989189
Medb exists tho.
>>
>>52989275
Not if his dick is best there is.
>>
>>52989400
At least Medb doesn't drag down other, better characters.
>>
>>52989352
>>52989366
Technically I have to accept that.
>>
>>52989398
There's a perfectly acceptable dumpsters with a better personality, anon.
>>
>>52989394
>That pic.

So the altered Goddess one is okay then.
>>
>>52989398
Who is that, some Sailor Moon villain?
>>
>>52989425
Kuro desires all flavors of dicks, whether or not one is the best is something she needs to test herself.
>>
File: 1455939973181.jpg (229KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1455939973181.jpg
229KB, 1024x768px
>That time you walked into a setting and it turned out to be something completely different to what you watched/read/played

What jump was it?
>>
>>52989211
I have gone to nearly every version Shin Megami Tensei available and gravity falls... yeah I don't think I want to be on that world. Being in that multiverse actually might be a bit dicey. I would have to jump Dr. Who before I finished my run. then maybe it would be survivable, though I would pity the Doctor.
>>
>>52989448
I think "Goddess" is supposed to be Alter Lancer, with "Theoretical" being Lancer.
>>
>>52989215
Yeah, that was a good one. Shin Getter was awesome, as was Shin Dragon. And the Shin Shine Spark, oh man that was good.

Personally, though, I want to go Gaogaigar just to see what the hell happens when G-Stone energy meets Spiral Power. They're both anentropic energies fueled by willpower that are typically green. But where Spiral Power is all about evolution and growth, the G-Stone is opposed to it. Gaogaigar's theme is that it's okay to not be an all-consuming avatar of endless growth, that restraint and willingness to set limits on yourself for the good of everyone else is a noble thing. The G-Stone is like the antimatter equivalent of Spiral Power, mixing them would be crazy.
>>
>>52989449
A namefag's Jumper that has one or two of our creepers lusting for them.

It's probably just Timmy trying a different tactic to drive Red off.
>>
File: 1491163609940.gif (2MB, 696x532px) Image search: [Google]
1491163609940.gif
2MB, 696x532px
>>52989398
DELETE THIS.
>>
>>52989398
>wanting to waifu red
I don't think you're tall enough for that.
>>
>>52989441
What is Cu Alter. What is the entire America arc.
What is Kuro pulling off her gag better and then actually having a character beyond it unlike Medb whose shit all the way down.
>>
>>52989399
I don't recall any jumpers romancing Shirou.
>>
>>52989398

>>52989486
4U Red, to use in the future.
>>
>>52989490
It just means they're at perfect height for a marshmallow hell.
>>
>>52989486
Did you draw that?
>>
File: 1493420410399.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493420410399.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>52989486
>MFW
So coy.

>>52989490
I am, in fact, both tall enough and short enough for that particular ride.
>>
>>52989479
So we're just accusing anything of being shitposting now?
>>
>>52989461
Well if we are counting drawbacks I turned both Lord of Light and Stranger things in to survival horror. I feel really bad about Stranger things actually.
>>
File: 1488158670325.png (418KB, 530x493px) Image search: [Google]
1488158670325.png
418KB, 530x493px
>>52989528
No, I commissioned it.

>>52989514
>>52989502
>>52989542
DELEEEEEEEEEEEEEETE.
>>
>>52989543
Yep. especially this, you terrible shitposter you!
>>
>>52989542
Really dude.

Really.
>>
Is there a way to turn a fragment of something into the whole thing?

Like turn a broken egg into a full egg?
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 480x480px
>>52989304
What can I say. I just can't keep myself from loving girls with a bit of extra heft.
>>
File: 1460400962718.png (196KB, 379x342px) Image search: [Google]
1460400962718.png
196KB, 379x342px
>>52989514
Red takes every height perk unless she's mixing up a new chain I don't know about.
This is like GNR guy all over again.
>>
>>52989479
>>52989486
Wait, people actually have Jumper fanart?

How BIG is this community? Is there a Deviantart/Tumblr Jumpchain group I don't know about?
>>
File: 1439751089731.png (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1439751089731.png
6KB, 300x300px
>>52989398
I would waifu this. What's her powerlevel?
>>
>>52989571
You're on the internet.

Expect creepy fuckers.
>>
File: Mai Waifu, and Kurumu.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mai Waifu, and Kurumu.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>52989304
I love Mizore, and no one can stop me from loving Mizore.
>>
>>52989578
>GNR
Good Neutral Roll
Great Newt Revolution
Gate Never Revolves
Plz what do you mean, sempai.
You're driving me crazier!
>>
File: funny_picdump_1504_640_high_29.jpg (54KB, 540x738px) Image search: [Google]
funny_picdump_1504_640_high_29.jpg
54KB, 540x738px
>>52989561
I cannot deny the stirrings in the depths of my many hearts.
>>
>>52989578
Red also takes every "asset" perk. You'll be at prime height to shove the head in around her belly button.
>>
File: l4A146K.jpg (291KB, 719x1108px) Image search: [Google]
l4A146K.jpg
291KB, 719x1108px
>>52989578
>Not being able to change your size at will

Geez, this thread is full of shit-tier jumpers.
>>
>>52989613
How many of such perks even are there?
>>
>>52989601
Giant Naked Rei.
You know the really big grill from the end of Neon Genesis Evangelion?
Someone was very interested in waifuing her despite his size being significantly outside of her meaningful interactions zone.
>>
File: 1488839304350.jpg (43KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488839304350.jpg
43KB, 720x600px
>>52989593
Demons. Her power level is demons.
>>
>>52989398
Zoom Zoom, Iyaan!~
>>
>>52989616
You do know that pic is of two seperate characters, right? The first guy isn't turning into a dragon. So there no actual size changing going on. Making the connection between pic and text non-existant.
Dragon is Nicol Bolas and the human is his minion T-something-or-other. You can tell from the wierd arm he has.
>>
>>52989638
To be fair to whoever that guy was, Giant Rei seems to be easily capable of doing psychic stuff to interact with Shinji-sized things

>>52989574
I just remembered Bayonetta has a capstone for that-the Aesirite perktree, I think
>>
>>52989668
Nicol Bolas can change his size at will or at least he could. He is not THAT big all the time.
>>
>>52989596
Please stop reminding me that if I met 90% of these people in real life I'd be walking the opposite direction.

I wanted to keep a little bit of faith.
>>
File: 1481340081200.jpg (48KB, 573x544px) Image search: [Google]
1481340081200.jpg
48KB, 573x544px
>>52989616
This is why I also take sizeshifting perks. It's completely pointless to exist at giant size all the time.

>>52989589
>How AUTISTIC is this community?
FTFY. Some of us are bad enough that we want to have a clear-cut way to show how we'd look or want to look.
>>
File: 1457851865898.png (375KB, 400x403px) Image search: [Google]
1457851865898.png
375KB, 400x403px
>>52989398
Reds jumper is a qt but is seriously lacking in the wings department despite being 200% demon.
I get that it's a pain to make holes in all those clothes, but it would really do wonders for her style.
>>
>>52989471
I think you got that reversed. The "Goddess" is Lancer, while the "Theoretical" one is the Lancer Alter.
>>
>>52989684
What about the other 10%?
>>
>>52989683
Ah, fair point.

>>52989684
You wouldn't walk from me, Anon.
You'd run.
>>
>>52989599
Mizore's the best. Barely upsets the harem, either, just gotta swoop in and help her before MC guy does.
>>
>>52989589
Several people around here have commisioned art of their jumpers.
I know bancho went all out a couple times which is where he gets all his reaction images.
>>
>>52989721
Cringe horribly and look the other direction while awkwardly sipping my overpriced coffee.
>>
>>52989599
>>52989726
Isn't it funny that her name is pronounced almost like 'misery'?
>>
>>52989589
More like some people just like having accurate visuals for their jumper.

I know I'm trying to get some updated art done for mine, plus pictures of companions.

But like hell I'm postin' most of them here.
>>
>>52989398
Jesus Christ! She could kill a man with just her chest!
>>
>>52989741
Now that you've said that, I'm like 70% sure it was intentional
>>
>>52989684
You really have a really low self-esteem, anon.

>>52989759
It's not like you're a namefag or anything. I, for once, wouldn't mind seeing pics.
I'm actually also trying to do something/getting someone to do it for me, but I think it would end up being too generic.
>>
File: 1063.jpg (285KB, 945x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1063.jpg
285KB, 945x1319px
>>52989304
Arcueid Brunestud, Best girl of type moon. Thankfully It's not breaking them up if you actually take the role of the person she gets in a relationship with.
>>
>>52989696
Wings are best as a sometimes option. They make sleeping uncomfortable, though I agree they are aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>52989797
>Sleeping
>>
File: bazett.png (102KB, 182x521px) Image search: [Google]
bazett.png
102KB, 182x521px
>>52989304
Okay, look, I know I'm a FILTHY harem jumper but.

Pic related only has eyes for Cu and I can't measure up against Cu, ever. But I always try my best to make her happy no matter what, even if I can't be with her.
>>
>>52989806
What is the point of a glorious, busty, demon with a lovely tail if you're not going to cuddle in a comfy pillow fortress? Use you head silly jumper.
>>
>>52989806
>not accessing the dream realm while sleeping to shitpost at other people through the astral
It's not wasted time if you're doing something fun.
>>
>>52989785
Eh, maybe some of the other companions.

Not my daughterus tho.
>>
>>52989796
The fastest path to Arcueids heart is ripping through her bone and flesh to let her sweet red blood spill out like a sea of death while you cream your pants at the sheer pleaser of sinking you knife into a womens breast for no reason but your own sadistic pleasure. Just some friendly advice.
>>
>>52989796
>>52989796
>Best girl of type moon
That's not Taiga
>>
>>52989854
To be fair, that's exactly how the drawback starts, soooooo...

Also, god dammit Nasu
>>
File: cage match.png (165KB, 579x364px) Image search: [Google]
cage match.png
165KB, 579x364px
>>52989589
I sometimes draw it but the results suck but I have fun with it. Sometimes I draw/trace memes for it that only work for my chain and will only make sense in the far future.

Like an edit of pic related but with Mebd and my jumper, context of which will happen in the Grand Order jump

If I commission someone I need to have a visual reference because I feel bad about making aritsts work just from word descriptions, and I suck at drawing, again.
>>
>>52989885
I should note that Mebd's the one pressing the cage match button, not my jumper doing it.
>>
File: 1491603219314.jpg (874KB, 800x921px) Image search: [Google]
1491603219314.jpg
874KB, 800x921px
>>52989818
Just get Golden Body EX and Charisma EX.

Cu Chulainn is not even that great.
>>
>>52989870
Arcueid is Taiga in spirit. Funny vamp is great.
And open to sharing.

>>52989881
To be fair to Nasu Tsukihime's weird sex stuff is meant to be really fucking disturbing. Like that time Shiki loses all control of is body and starts murder raping the maid. It's not meant ot be arousing, it's meant to be deeply uncomfortable to read.

>>52989906
Cu Chulainn literally has legends about how awesome his dick is and how he's hot enough to boil water.
>>
>>52989870
No it isn't I said Best girl in Type Moon, not the fate series.
>>
File: tumblr_o7yxppjpVt1s61yqjo1_1280.png (728KB, 869x554px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7yxppjpVt1s61yqjo1_1280.png
728KB, 869x554px
>>52989696
See >>52989797. A sometimes option, having them out all the time would just get in the way of things.

>>52989643
This is 100% accurate.
>>
>>52989951
Fate is part of Typemoon. Taiga is best in all of Typemoon/Nasuverse.
>>
>>52989906
see
>>52989906

Also Cu is a fucking badass in his legends even if he gets jobbed a lot. Like I'm serious here. He's every deviantart OC rolled into one person from his legends alone.
>>
>>52990021
Except for that time he murdered his only son, when what he wanted most in the world was a son.
>>
>>52990021
>every deviantart OC rolled into one person
He literally has multicolored hair and eyes and again there are legends that literally talk about how his awesome dick makes women love him.

>>52990036
Destiny hates Cu. Like a lot. Like Cu is the most badass dude ever and is constantly awesome only for literally everything to go wrong.
>>
>>52990036
...Yes. I know what happened with Connla.
>>
>>52990036
I've been trying to figure out why you think the way you do about some things I disagree with, and I'm starting to come to the conclusion that you're just a dick.
>>
>>52989936
>Arcueid
Before I forget – truly, best girl ever.

>Tsukihime's weird sex stuff is meant to be really fucking disturbing
Indeed. To date, I find Emiya Shirou and Tohno Shiki to be some of the best examples of complete, feverish mind collapse in literature, right up there with, say, Crime and Punishment. Interesting topic, really.

>>52990036
Honestly, world's mythologies happen to LOVE that trope for some reason.
>>
This whole conversation has gotten me curious. Are there any Jumps where one could theoretically Companion Jumpers? Alternatively, are there any good Jumps with OC Companion creation options similar enough to our major Jumpchain names to "create" them?
>>
>>52990036
On purpose?
>>
>>52989980
I think we are just going to have to agree to disagree because I am going to say Arcueid is better than Taiga and your going to disagree with me and I doubt either of us are going to change their mind.
>>
>>52990081
>you're just a dick.
Congratulations, you figured out something I admitted some 1300 threads ago.

>>52990111
Nah, one lady he boned didn't fall in love with him, she hated him. She had his son, and trained said son for the purpose of killing Cu. Cu didn't even know it was his son when he killed him.
>>
Would the Moonsilver crafting perk in Lunars (to a lesser extent) help with the creation of non Moonsilver artifacts?
>>
>>52990140
...Then why mention that as a mark against him? That just sounds like a tragedy.
>>
>>52990110
Nine to five
>>
>>52989304
its ok to steal from other harem, they probably weren't using her any way
>>
>>52990110
GUNNM has your clone companioning you as a result of a drawback. Beware to not let existential dread set in. F/SN technically lets you pod JUMPER. Also, I am sure there was something similar somewhere else...
>>
>>52990140
Yeah, but I like to think the best of people and I kinda can't about you anymore.

>>52990158
Because he's a dick.
>>
>>52990158
Perhaps I should have greentexted.
I meant it to be against "he's like every deviant art OC ever". Because he's not quite as perfect as those things.
>>
>>52989936
>Cu Chulainn literally has legends about how awesome his dick is
Wut?
>>
>>52990110

And here's a big reason not to namefag, in a fucking nutshell.
>>
>>52990110
No that would be potatoes.

You can have OCs with similar themes to the named Jumper though.
>>
File: 62027481_p0.png (2MB, 1800x768px) Image search: [Google]
62027481_p0.png
2MB, 1800x768px
Fast Food Mafia Jump when?
>>
>>52990196
Get your mind out of the gutter. I just wanted some friends and genuinely think a few Jumpers from the board would make fun ones.
>>
>>52990194
contd
>>52990063
>He literally has multicolored hair and eyes and again there are legends that literally talk about how his awesome dick makes women love him.
Wut wut?
>>
>>52990219
Which ones? I've done similar in the past. Same on the nonlewd front, most namefags are dudes anyhow.
>>
>>52990219
I remain unconvinced.
>>
Hey /jc/, what are some of the most morbid, grim, and depressing settings we have available? I seek to drive myself to drink.
>>
>>52990157
Yeah, there's not a that much difference in creating an artifact out of Moonsilver or out of other magical materials. At least, not after you've stabilized it.

You'd be able to craft with any material, just with a specialty for Moonsilver.
>>
For Hero BBS, would a magic system that revolves around permanent buffs be kosher? Basically, "mages" perform rituals to improve themselves, but each "alteration" requires rare reagents from progressively stronger and more mystically-potent beings.
>>
>>52990324
We really don't need to know.
>>
File: 1448757354996-1.jpg (279KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448757354996-1.jpg
279KB, 1920x1080px
>>52990219
I kind of wanted to try saving a few of the doomed konatas, but that's really autistic to potatoe with someone elses jumper in your own head so I haven't done it.
>>
>>52990382
True, we don't NEED to know.
But something something BILL OF RIGHTS NOT BILL OF NEEDS
>>
>>52990217
What are the bottom two on the right? I'm drawing a blank, franchise-wise.
>>
>>52989095
Jump # 69 Slime Rancher
Background: Actual Farmer
Starting Location: Dry Reef
Perks:
*Actual Farming (0)
*Vacpack Ace (100, Discount)
*Self-Sustaining (200, Discount)
*Blue Blood Charisma (600)
*Equipment Engineer (100)
Equipment
*Slimepedia (0)
*Basic Vacpack (0)
*Basic Ranch (0)
*Stash of Seeds (0)

So… yeah I farmed slimes. It was actually kind of fun and relaxing to work with the little bouncy blobs. Well it was until Rick started messing with their genetics… well then there was that time that Snowflame fed some more dangerous slimes Cocaine because he was bored…

Still while I wasn’t dealing with fire breathing half dragon slimes or fire breathing coked up half dragon slimes things were pretty fun, I think this was a nice chance for my companions and I to relax despite the absurdity of it all. Also all those crazy genetically altered plort sold for a fortune.
>>
>>52990367
Due to loose (Imma go out on a limb and say it was unintentional for it to be this broad) wording anything is kosher.

It's supposed to just be the style of magic that does what the kind of magic in setting does, but /fit/ the magic system is kind of cool so fuck it.
If it's fun for you I say go for it. You've already made it hard to use so I doubt you're powergaming.
>>
>>52990348
Majikoi.

The fucking hermit crabs spiral me into depression every time I remember their description.
>>
>>52990224
>Wut wut?
He romanced a woman and her daughter and rival all while living in the same home and all of the girls were cool with it.
>>
>>52990348
SMT, DDS, really any Megami Tensei jump except for the (relatively) light Persona 4 part of Persona. Warhammer 40K in general, Madoka Magica, Samurai Jack if you really think about it, certain parts of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (like the Bad Future from Explorers, or the time when the world sucked so much an equivalent of Persona Nyx was born and tried to kill everyone in Gates of Infinity), and 1984.
>>
>>52990324
Heavens for a blaster mage, Red for a summoner, Yorokonde to be the face of the party, and Digger as a mascot character.
>>
In the Generic Virtual World Jump, what does this part in the description of the DRAgN AI mean?

>Prototype Enocode allows it to mimic abilities not of this world.
>>
File: Crona 2.jpg (69KB, 530x550px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 2.jpg
69KB, 530x550px
>>52990348
Nechronica is pretty terrible. The world is dead, that's it, nothing is left besides the Necromancer and his creations. His creations are basically frankenstein little girls with random weaponry, augmentations and such with the souls of people, which aren't necessarily children themselves, from the world before everything died. They usually wander in groups just trying to survive, but some directly serve the Necromancer and attack the ones that don't. This is explicitly because he's bored and sees it as a game.

Bloodborne can also become one of the most miserable experiences you can imagine due to one of the drawbacks I added "The Little Girl" directly based on one of the more depressing subplots in the game. It gives 200CP but technically is no physical danger to you at all. It fills your time in the Jump with the most tragic stories possible of people you meet dying either directly or indirectly as a result of your actions in the worst ways possible. You can't save them, the drawback forces you to care even if you'd ordinarily be heartless or apathetic.
>>
>>52990203
>Jumper goes on the jumpchain
>They win
>They're a benefactor-tier entity now
>Everything is potatoes now, and they just want to show off how much more special than you are.
>>
>>52990455
The rival was also the sister of the mom. He banged a milf, a mild daughter, and milf sister at the same time and they were all cool with it because Cu's dick is amazing.
>>
>>52990355
If we buy artifacts along with that perk would it be fair to say we made and therefore know how to make them?
>>
>>52990493
Only person to get pissed about it was the daughter's old lover, but to be fair to Cu he had no idea about that guy.
>>
>>52990414
No clue. Who's the middle far right?
>>
>>52990224
>Wut wut?

In the butt.
>>
>>52990414
Cows are chick filet, I guess the other one is an ice cream company. Maybe baskin robins? Unless cows are dairy queen.
>>
>>52990493
This is why jumpers can never Waifu Scathach. She's already had the Cu's Spear of Impalement in her. Also depending on how you read the mythical timeline Cu might have been like twelve when he became the fucking machine.
>>
File: BOOSTO.gif (734KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
BOOSTO.gif
734KB, 480x270px
>>52989651
>>
>>52990526
Uh, bottom right of the middle section looks like Caesar from Little Caesar's, but if you meant the middle of the right section, it looks like the Dominoes Noid.
>>
File: Small Crona 3.jpg (20KB, 350x461px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 3.jpg
20KB, 350x461px
>>52990414
The cows are probably chick-fil-A since they have a cow mascot telling people to eat chicken instead. No idea for the other one, though I'm guessing Dairy Queen since the dude looks like he has an icecream head with the swirl on top???

>>52990526
That's the Noid, Dominos' old mascot.
>>
>>52990493
Man you guys are right, that's Jumper level shenanigans.
>>
>>52986268
>Cannon
>Touch attack
This made me angry, and now I'm angry that I got angry about something so stupid.
>>
File: Ultimates2_1_Preview_1.jpg (157KB, 630x955px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimates2_1_Preview_1.jpg
157KB, 630x955px
Jumpers, would you follow another Jumper for an indeterminate amount of time all of eternity if they let you go on a Jumpchain you cannot escape from their shackles?
>>
>>52990603
Ranged Touch attack, rays are ranged touch attacks. It is a beam.
>>
>>52990604
Considering I've always headcanoned Jumpchain as a way for the benefactor-entity to reproduce, I suppose I may already be.
>>
>>52990542
Yus!
>>
>>52990537
>Implying that Scathach did not take a "raise your own lover" approach and trained both of Cu's 'spears' when he was a kid. That's the reason why Cu's Gae Bolg is so famous.
>>
>>52990577
Cows may be dairy queen, the lead cow is female. Either way.
>>
File: konathap.jpg (31KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
konathap.jpg
31KB, 450x327px
>>52990217
I want to be on Wendy's team.

>>52990414
The sphere guy looks like Jack In The Box to me.

>>52990526
The Noid. He was a Dominoes Pizza mascot from about twenty years ago, who was discontinued after some guy named Noid went crazy.

It was a shame, because he was pretty cool. Even had a somewhat decent NES game made for him.

>>52990386
That's really sweet, anon! But yeah, that is also pretty strange.

If it's any consolation, though, all the dead Konatas would be happy just to know someone out there cared.

>>52990604
Only if I get to pick the jumper. Because there are some jumpers I'd happily follow, and other jumpers that I'd sooner get crushed by a tractor than have to go near.
>>
>>52990604
Ultimates is some fun shit. Just wish they let him have more freedom over it without event interrupts every thirteen seconds.
>>
>>52990644
Well she herself was a famous lover in her time, so it's not surprising if she did.
>>
File: a bird is fine too.jpg (27KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
a bird is fine too.jpg
27KB, 640x400px
>>52990420
I hate myself for never thinking of making slimes into slimegirls.
>>
>>52990604
Fuck no that means you could wind up with bancho.
>>
>>52990644
"Scathach meet Evangeline."
Ulster Cycle jump when.
>>
>>52990348
I've been reading up on Umineko to prepare for jumping it, and Jesus fuck is it grim. I'm going to supermurder Kinzo, Beatrice isn't even going to get a chance.
>>
>>52990659
Who would you like to follow around, if you were given the choice?
>>
>>52990633
I like your headcanon tastes.
>>
>>52990695
Thank you!
>>
>>52990688
NikaMoth was thinking about making a Generic Celtic Myth jump, if that counts.
>>
>>52990665
Slimegirl ranching sounds like a more fun time.
>>
>>52990689
But he is already dead. And he didn't do anything wrong. If you don't count the whole incest thing and having his own daughter trapped in his private island for raping purposes.
>>
>>52990495
Hm... For the lower costed ones, yes. But the 300 and up are mostly 4 or 5 dot Artifacts, for which you need superhuman skill at minimum. Lunars who have just been Exalted a little while ago couldn't make them.

Though if you go Elder, then it'd fine. With a few exceptions...The Seed of the Immaculate Blood and Dreamstones are naturally occuring things, and not made. The Catklave isn't quite your typical artifact either, while the Girdle of the Chthonic Baara is handed down by Luna herself.
>>
File: Crona 14.jpg (20KB, 344x508px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 14.jpg
20KB, 344x508px
>>52990651
But then we'd have no leads on icecream person in the bottom right.

>>52990604
You mean being a companion instead of a Jumper? Only if I get to pick. I have a few friends I'd trust implicitly and have fun following.

>>52990659
Dib's on Jack's team. Also Jack is top middle left, besides the Colonel and above Chuck'E.
>>
>>52990217
Never, because no one will ever get off their ass to make it. Also, OC is tricky, and that jump would have a large amount of OC.
>>
>>52990604
That...depends on the jumper in question.
>>
>>52990728

>Didn't do anything wrong
>Trapped daughter on his personal rape island
Pick one
>>
>>52990728
Yes, that is what I'm counting. And I thought that the jump started you early enough to get to him before Sayo did it. Do I have the timeline wrong?
>>
File: 1479266672349.jpg (119KB, 353x482px) Image search: [Google]
1479266672349.jpg
119KB, 353x482px
What are some perks for undoing large-scale property damage? Like, fixing a city after a kaiju battle.
>>
File: Small Crona 2.gif (28KB, 351x200px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 2.gif
28KB, 351x200px
>>52990795
Pretty sure Generic Magical Girl and Cardcaptor Sakura both have perks explicitly for that.
>>
>>52990665
I am disappointed that the fourth is a bird and not a cat.
>>
>>52990734
Hey Mardukth, quick question for Incredibles. What happened to all the super villains? Did they just...disappear once the heroes went into hiding? Are they still roaming around wreaking havoc? Also, since there's apparently going to be an Incredibles 2, will you be updating the jump for that?
>>
>>52990795
Ctrl-Z from Cardcaptor I believe.
>>
>>52990795
Construction Master, Ranma 1/2. Might take a little while though.
>>
File: 0027-036.jpg (200KB, 1828x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0027-036.jpg
200KB, 1828x1300px
>>52990775
Part 6 (iirc) spoiler:He was never alive. He died before the beginning of the story. You could kill him in the meta-world, but that would ruin the mood.

>>52990766
That was meant to be a double spoiler.
>>
>>52990795
One of our magical girl jumps, I think Cardcaptor Sakura, has a perk called "CTRL-Z" that undoes any damage someone has done once you've defeated them. It doesn't bring people back from the dead, so you still have to worry about casualties, but it undoes property damage and also defuses any lingering surprises they might have left.
>>
>>52990604
Seconding Konata >>52990659
>>52990691
Don't know about her, but probably most of them.
>>
>>52990829
Yeah, I know. I just thought that the jump started before he died, would give me a chance to give him a less dignified death.
>>
File: The_First_Firmament.png (315KB, 450x421px) Image search: [Google]
The_First_Firmament.png
315KB, 450x421px
>>52990754
>>52990737
>>52990659
>>52990851
Not a Jumper that you know. You don't get to pick. You're free to go on your own Jumpchain, not as a companion and once you are done, they come to collect.
>>
>>52990644
>tfw we have this lancer
>>
File: Edna_Mode.jpg (20KB, 619x357px) Image search: [Google]
Edna_Mode.jpg
20KB, 619x357px
>>52990815
I... have no idea, actually. Nothing is said about where they all went.

If they also disappeared, they were pretty quick to return though, judging from the Underminer attacking.

And yeah, I'll probably update the jump when Incredibles 2 comes out. If I'm still here and making jumps at that point.
>>
>>52990604
That depends, which ones need a hug?
>>
File: 1493401176722.png (234KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493401176722.png
234KB, 614x800px
Val, if you're around, a Fate/ question for you. What would happen if someone attempted to summon a Serant, but they had literally no one specific in mind?

A "Magic, magic do what you will." kind of moment, if you will. Obscure references are fun.
>>
File: IMG_1035.jpg (473KB, 1320x2040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.jpg
473KB, 1320x2040px
>>52990217

When you make it, Anon.
>>
File: Crona 7.png (372KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 7.png
372KB, 853x480px
>>52990865
Absolutely not then. I'm not even that passionate as a Jumper, I mostly just exist as an enabler for various companions. I'm not metaphorically selling my soul to the devil for it.
>>
File: 0008-015.jpg (282KB, 976x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0008-015.jpg
282KB, 976x1400px
>>52990854
Well, since it's your own fragment, you could fanwank him being alive. Although keep in mind that in all the games he is death and you killing him would only be you telling a story, and everyone present during that would just be corroborating your lie.
>>
File: EvilLittleGirl.png (126KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
EvilLittleGirl.png
126KB, 303x303px
>>52990691
Probably Red or ASA, given free reign.

Red, because she's big on enhancements and second hand modification, so I'd get a lot of benefits.
But ALSO because honestly? She'd probably let me get away with being a lazy unhelpful and generally snarky little shit, and you can get a lot of mileage out of something like that. I sortof imagine I'd be almost like Shego from Kim Possible in that situation. Except, y'know, smaller.

ASA because he tends to be really overpowered such that only EXTREMELY overpowered things are a threat, so, y'know, there'd be safety there. And for all his crazy spiral nihilism, he's generally pretty cool to his companions, so I feel like if I joined early in it'd be a pretty fun ride.

Most everyone else is either too volatile or has too many restarts to follow, and I don't want to end up in a dead timeline or end up as fuel for some ritual.
With the exception of Justice, Justice is pretty cool, but I don't want to end up as part of the harem.

>>52990751
Yeah, I mean, you'd basically have to take the Mob Jump, then filter it through a ton of fast food related jokes, skills, and mascots.

It's still a fun idea, though. It's fun to imagine things.

>>52990865
Well then that's kind of dumb?
>>
>>52990885
Weird. Guess they just got bored without any heroes to fight and then when they started popping up again, the villains came back. Thanks for trying to answer my question, even with the lack of any actual information from the movie.

Ah, gotcha. I hope you stick around, you do good work.
>>
>>52990604
I don't trust any of the cunts enough.
>>
>>52990815
Did you see how fast the military arrived when the death bot showed up in the city? They were ineffective for the robot but they are probably sufficient for lesser villians.
>>
File: I can deal with that too.gif (1MB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
I can deal with that too.gif
1MB, 500x268px
>>52990894
Val's in bed right now, she stayed up a bit late so she might not be up for a little while yet.
>>
>>52990865
Only if I can get Creative Mode
>>
>>52990919
Well of course. All of this is only a story. I plan on fighting metanarrative with metanarrative, revealing to the characters that they're just in my shitty self-insert fanfiction is my trump card.
>>
>>52990947
Oh. Well thanks for telling me. I'll try to catch her later.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>52990940
Yeah, it's weird.

>spoiler
Thanks!

>>52990942
Huh, that's a good point.
>>
>>52990954
>revealing to the characters that they're just in my shitty self-insert fanfiction is my trump card

I can see a Jumper killing themselves using that kind of Red Truth. You should be careful with that thing, anon.
>>
>>52990942
That's a good point. Maybe the military just decided to go all in and deal with the villains themselves?
>>
>>52990894
If their is not catalyst involved then the Master will summon the servant most compatible with them. Its why Ryuunosuke who had no idea what the fuck he was doing, summoned Bluebeard someone who had literally the same serial killer tastes as he did. It's also why he had such a good relationship with his servant when in contrast literally every other master used a catalyst and got servants that kind of screwed them over in the end. Except for Assassin who did not get much personality.

So it actually would work out for them if they got a powerful servant.
>>
>>52990894
They get a jumper.

Serious answer, if they don't have anything in mind and neither a catalyst at hand, they get something like Caster in Zero, that being, the servant that is closest for you to function as a good pair in the role that's left.
>>
>>52990941
You don't get a choice tho.
>>
>>52990865
no

>>52990894
That question wasn't asked to me, but I know the answer. The Grail, without a catalyst, hooks people up who are compatible with each other. That's why Kariya Matou (Who still has feelings for Aoi despite how she's married to Tokiomi) summoned Lancelot the "Imma Seduce Your Wife Arthuria" Knight himself, and that's also why a serial killer summons Bluebeard.
>>
>>52990947
Why is Crona so fluffy?
>>
>>52990999
>got servants that kind of screwed them over in the end.
Diarmuid did nothing wrong. Saber also followed through the end even if she didn't liked it.

And there is also Rider.
>>
>>52990999
>>52991016
Huh. That has some possibilities. And joke answer or not, I could see a Jump-chan taking a huge amount of delight slamming a Jumper who 'failed' their chain into the role of a Servant.
>>
>>52991052
>That's why Kariya Matou (Who still has feelings for Aoi despite how she's married to Tokiomi) summoned Lancelot the "Imma Seduce Your Wife Arthuria" Knight himself,

They were aiming for a Berserker from the beggining, and didn't they have a catalyst?
>>
>>52990941
>not being the restraining bolt for an unstable Jumper
>not advising them against horrible decisions
>not doing what none of their Companions can and reminding them of reality
>>
>>52991078
Huh. Been a while since I've watched Fate/Zero. I know they were summoning a Beserker, but I didn't think they had anything specific in mind.
>>
>>52991060
Diarmuid did nothing wrong, but he ended up being summoned by a pair that would effectively play out the tragedy of his life, at least from his perspective.
>>
File: 06_2__09_by_antilous-dajbyc3.jpg (740KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
06_2__09_by_antilous-dajbyc3.jpg
740KB, 700x840px
>>52991070
>And joke answer or not, I could see a Jump-chan taking a huge amount of delight slamming a Jumper who 'failed' their chain into the role of a Servant.

>Jumper gets killed in the face of the final boss, the spark escaping from their hands
>Meanwhile, Alternate Earth, Japan has this thing appearing in the middle of the city of Fuyuki
>>
>>52991122
>Jumper looks up at his new Servant.
"Whelp! I guess I'm winning this war."
>>
File: I'll deal with this.jpg (151KB, 978x1133px) Image search: [Google]
I'll deal with this.jpg
151KB, 978x1133px
>>52990971
No problem.

>>52991053
No idea, part of it is probably Crona being basically this helpless abused kid on the inside (before they go fully off the deep end) that lots of people end up wanting to help and protect. Other part is probably much choice in pictures mildly biasing things.

I have a bunch of more negative Crona pictures but haven't seen or felt the need to use them compared to all the smiley, soft, happy or at the very least, neutral Crona pics I've been using.
>>
>>52990665
It was actually Rick's doing, one of few that actually sort of worked out. They were smart and able enough to help with taking care of themselves and the other slimes and worked pretty cheap (Fruits, vegetables and head pats)
>>
File: 5104878-1102858357-latest.jpg (51KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
5104878-1102858357-latest.jpg
51KB, 636x477px
>>52990941
>>52991082
>Not seeking to fuse with the Jumper
>"But if you and I are one, truly one, trust won't be an issue, will it?"
>>
>>52991082
>implying any of those things will work on a cosmic asshole with a god complex.
>>
>>52989211
That's a tricky question,jumpers in general are Dick's but it seems like it would be safer than not Doing it
>>
>>52991149
>Old!jumper sees newbie!jumper smiling like an idiot
>Sighs and proceeds to hijack his body and soul to take thier place in the chain
>>
>>52991082
Okay but that means being by Bancho for eternity.
>>
>>52991208
That sounds like a job for Command Seals.
>>
File: Fables-151-Page-037.jpg (520KB, 2027x1559px) Image search: [Google]
Fables-151-Page-037.jpg
520KB, 2027x1559px
How is the Fables jump going?
>>
>>52991220
Not just him.

His fucked-up companions too.
>>
>>52991220
There's less dangerous ones. Or, used to be.
>>
>>52991070
>Jumper with failed!Jumper Servant who takes the JUMPER Drawback.
That world is all kind of fucked.
>>
>>52991232
Anon, if you think that Command Seals can stop a Servant from killing you, let alone a Jumper... You should really watch how many masters are killed by their own servants in the series.
>>
I'm working on Yuki Yuuna is a Hero and I have an item related to phone apps in it...

That reminded me, are there any phone app related items or perks? It would be interesting to have a magical smartphone or make cool phone apps where you do stuff.
>>
>>52991060
Iskander bonding so well with Waver was 100% luck.

>>52991078
There is a chant you can add to the summoning ritual to ensure the servant is Berserker, that's all they did.
They were aiming for Berserker because Berserker is mana-intensive, and Zouken is a prick.
>>
>>52991310
I'm just pretty sure that in that kind of scenario Jump-chan would pack some serious fiat punch to keep that from happening.
>>
>>52991325
Devil Survivor 2 has Nicaea, an app created by the star god that invented fire that can summon and fuse demons, as well as catalogue them and other such features.
>>
File: gilgamesh smile.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
gilgamesh smile.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
>>52991232
Certain servants would disagree.
>>
File: XOg04bI.png (998KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
XOg04bI.png
998KB, 1280x720px
>>52990865
I'd rather shit a knife.

>>52990922
>I sortof imagine I'd be almost like Shego from Kim Possible in that situation. Except, y'know, smaller.
...I really, really want to refute this. I really do. But I can't.

>>52991179
>>52991082
Generally a problem with that.

You'd have to actually be with someone who gave a fuck about their companions. Even in the early days you had people who upon finding out companions could respawn, they'd use said companions as disposable mooks or suicide bombers or experimentation fodder. As time went on and the power of the Jumper rose (with the sanity decreasing by an equal amount), it would be increasingly unlikely you could do or say anything that could change a thing. Assuming they didn't go full asshole and just mindraped you through who knows how many ways.

You can talk all you want... but that requires the Jumper to listen, and the early game with how they act would dictate how screwed you were. It would require a phenomenal amount of luck to be with someone who chose to continually listen to you despite the gap potentially getting astronomical.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>52991336
>Iskander bonding so well with Waver was 100% luck.

To be fair Waver was the luckiest master of the whole war. He didn't die horribly or have his world view literally torn apart.

Also Iskander can bond with almost everyone.
>>
>>52990922
>I don't want to end up as part of the harem.
Then you wouldn't.

Besides I could use a sidekick, especially one with mechanical talent.
>>
>>52991465
>implying you wouldn't abandon non-harem members across various jumps.
>>
>>52991479
I haven't yet. I have dozens of non-waifus as companions. I often import them as well.

Reinhardt is a bro.
>>
>>52990604
Nope.

Fuck all of that noise. All it takes is one "wait you're who" and then suddenly I get an arm chopped off.

And that leads to bleeding out and dying horribly while Jumper's going "AND REALITY IS ONCE MORE BALANCED."
>>
>>52991425
>Pic Unrelated.
I dunno, that's kinda how I imagine a Red/Konata buddy cop chain looking.
>>
>>52991465
Pff. You SAY that, but everyone knows charisma perks are hax! I can handle being unnaturally attracted to Red's giant rack or ASA's tantalizingly forbidden tentacles, but I won't share with such a large group!

But I won't lie, hanging out with a Kamen Rider who has to fight his own inner demons along the way totally sounds like an awesome nonstop shonen adventure. You're, like, probably third on the list.
>>
File: Existence was a mistake.png (985KB, 1800x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Existence was a mistake.png
985KB, 1800x2200px
>>52991570
Fair enough tiny-one, though I'll have you know I DO have female companions I have no romantic relationship with.
>>
>>52991425
Didn't someone rely on their Companions just to not be suicidal?
>>
>>52991613
One out of several Jumpers.
>>
>Updated: Now with color and pictures

>and a fucked up formatting. Time will be spent to make it look less retarded, I promise.
>>
Who is making the Solars jump?
>>
>>52991813
Wukong. He's going to finish Crisis Core first I think.
>>
>>52991813
Wukong.
>>
>>52991796
Why did you use the metal variant for Red-Eyes Flare Dragon?
>>
>>52991609
What do you even call the mixture of Anti-Monitor and Anti-Spiral? Anti-Anti-Monispiral?
>>
File: RescueRabbit-TF06-JP-VG.png (279KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
RescueRabbit-TF06-JP-VG.png
279KB, 544x544px
>>52990463

>tfw just posted pic related as author portrait

oh no
>>
>>52991827
>>52991830
The same guy who made Dragonbloods? Neat.

Speaking of dragonbloods how likely is it for a jumper who took Lunars before dragonbloods to be discovered as anathema? Is there any good way to hide things like that from supernatural senses?

I get that it is a really bad idea to use any Lunar charms with Peripheral essence but is there anything else I should do/avoid doing to keep from being discovered in dragonblood society.
>>
>>52990463
You need a tank. I suggest Justice, I think he uses a full melee build with tons of regen. Or am I thinking of someone else?
>>
>>52991917
Did someone fuse a rabbit with a Corgi and a Pug?
>>
File: 1422984669306.png (185KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1422984669306.png
185KB, 444x440px
>>52991889
I was looking through 200+ cards and when I was googling I somehow managed to not find basic flare and used metal
>>
>>52991980
*I'm not digger but im the idiot that went through 200 cards for images
>>
File: heavensanon.jpg (100KB, 735x489px) Image search: [Google]
heavensanon.jpg
100KB, 735x489px
>>52990463
I am flattered you chose me specifically for blowing things up. You have my blessings.
>>52991570
>Still not on the list

OKAY SURE SO I KEEP DYING, GETTING ERASED FROM EXISTENCE, OR JUST GET BORED AND SPARK OFF-SCREEN. BUT I'D BE A GREAT JUMPER TO BE A COMPANION FOR.

Which is why I am going to kill several more Konatas with pointless typo updates and swapping perks and backgrounds FOR NO REAL REASON. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay you might have a point.
>>
Best options and places to become a giant?
>>
Anyone know perks for absorbing handheld weapons into your natural weapons (tails, fangs, etc)?
>>
File: REBFD.jpg (990KB, 813x1185px) Image search: [Google]
REBFD.jpg
990KB, 813x1185px
>>52991980
Ones like this?
>>
File: Tayuya_Smile.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tayuya_Smile.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
>>52991827
You mean the one FF where I can save best guys?
>>
File: Jumpers.gif (1016KB, 296x225px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers.gif
1016KB, 296x225px
>>52991904
No idea. Anti-Sponiter?

>>52991938
Infernals has a charm for disguising as another Exalt type. Other than that I've got no idea. Sorry.

>>52991942
No, that's me.

>>52992000
Don't forget "keep blowing up moons"

>>52992006
One Piece has three different options for being a different size of giant.
>>
File: BUTT.png (5KB, 412x233px) Image search: [Google]
BUTT.png
5KB, 412x233px
What are the best perks for picking up appearance? Or romancing people? I know there's a lot, but what is the best jump for that?
>>
>>52991942
I was planning to be the tank. I'm really missing a healer, but it's hard to find a Jumper for a pure support role.

>>52992000
I'll be sure to get you all the biggest biggaton magical spells.
>>
>>52991938
Dragonbloods needs more artifacts.
>>
How do you go about getting a White Lantern Ring in any of the DC Jumps?

And even if you can, is there any point?
>>
>>52991243
I'm still in the process of rereading the series. If you want, I can show off what I have so far for the origins if you give me an hour or so?
>>
File: 1481578289108.jpg (78KB, 600x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1481578289108.jpg
78KB, 600x1350px
>>52992039
>"keep blowing up moons"
lewd
>>
>>52992076
Well, you can't buy one, that's for sure.
You'd probably start with a normal ring and try to fuse the other lights into that one ring until you have all 7 and then try to fuse them into one single light, to get White Light.
No idea how you'd actually do that.

Whether it's worth it for not, well the effortless ressurection of just about anyone is pretty worth it. If you nerf away that power then it's just somewhat stronger than normal rings, I think, but mostly the same.
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>52991938
Hm... Probably pretty likely, if you run into someone with essence sight or something else that identifies what kind of being you are.

You should easily pass off as a normal Dragon-Blooded to the majority though, with Dragon-Blooded charms and no Tell (unless you use Lunar forms), as long as you don't use obviously Lunar powers like shapeshifting. Though if you have Moonsilver Tattoos, use Hide of the Cunning Hunter to make them look mundane.

You could use the Sunset Hibiscus charm, which lets you and your charms not show up on Essence Sight. So if you keep using that on yourself and all your Lunar charms, you should be mostly good. Might get a few raised eyebrows when they find nothing, but it'll likely be seen as just a weird quirk.

...But that would require going deep into Lunar Concealment Charms, and activating it all the time.

Loom-Snarling Deception would solve it immediately and much easier, but that's an Infernal charm.
>>
File: 787223098_1208089.gif (185KB, 217x213px) Image search: [Google]
787223098_1208089.gif
185KB, 217x213px
>>52991796
>Replaced the Red Eyes Archfiend of Lightning with Archfiend Black Skull Dragon.

SENPAI NOTICED ME!

Also how salty would Dian Keto be if you took the Tribe Infecting Virus drawback. She is the one guy that practiced actual medicine in the world of Fantasy.

>Oh I see how it is. For nearly Thirty Years I've warned all the countries about how the overuse of magic could cause a potential lethal strain of bacteria that would be resistant to magic. But did any of the kingdoms listen to me, NNNNNOOOOO! These supposed Great Magician Healers don't even know the first thing about medicine and asked me what a bacteria was!

>And now when what I predicted actually happens everyone comes crying to me "Oh miss Dian Keto please help us" Do you know what I say to THAT!

Fine, but I swear to the Creator that abandoned us that you had better teach actual good medical practices to all your healers. I've literally spent the last 5 years here in Sogen Forest writing the world's first medical textbook and I demand it be read and accepted.
>>
>>52992121
What was the starting essence for elder Lunars again?
>>
>>52992165
Reading this gives me the mental image of the Dark Magician rubbing his temples and trying to stave off a headache as Dian Keto and Endymion argue in the background.

>I TOLD YOU YOUR MAGIC WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SOLVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS, YOU POMPOUS WINDBAG!
>OH SHUT IT, WITCH! I'VE CURED COUNTLESS DISEASES THAT YOUR CURES COULDN'T DO JACKSHIT ABOUT!
>Horakhty damn it, I didn't fight a war against an army of god-like dragons for this shit.
>>
>>52992209
6 or 7, either is fine.
>>
>>52992229
How old would it make you, for the purposes of how high your essence could get?
>>
>>52992262
A minimum of 100 years old at Essence 6, and a minimum of 250 years old at Essence 7.
>>
File: Raksi.png (2MB, 1585x898px) Image search: [Google]
Raksi.png
2MB, 1585x898px
>>52992262
Around 800-ish years, since you'd have Exalted somewhere around the Great Contagion, Balorian Crusade, and Scarlet taking her throne.

So theoretically you'd be able to reach Essence 8, which would be 500 years minimum. Practically, it seems to take a lot longer for Exalts in-setting.
>>
>>52992331
Lunars are just too busy having sex with animals and organizing the resulting beastmen into complete failures of society to do much training.
>>
File: Konata__thinking.jpg (25KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
Konata__thinking.jpg
25KB, 300x187px
Umineko – When They Cry
The Rokkenjima Murders
Gauntlet
> I Am: No One
> Fake Psychic [-50CP]
> <Good.> [-50CP]
> Golden Butterflies [-100CP]
> Little Gray Cells [-100CP]
> Duct Tape [-50CP]
> Modded Speedboat [-200CP]
> Toshiro Gohda [-50CP]
> Spite [+100CP]
> Aggression [+200CP]
> Hatred [+300CP]

̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶
̶D̶E̶S̶D̶E̶S̶D̶E̶S̶D̶E̶S̶D̶E̶S̶D̶E̶S̶D̶E̶S̶
SO ANYWAY

APPARENTLY SOME SHIT'S GONNA GO DOWN
AND I'M GONNA SAY I SURVIVED IT
BUT NOT BY BEING SUPER INTELLIGENT AND SOLVING MYSTERIES
I am not Velma. I am more like fucking Shaggy and Scooby Doo. So, like, I don't even know the plot, and quite frankly from what Heavens has told me, the plot is completely fucked, and it's all moot anyway because there's a couple going around gunning people down, so basically, I spent the entire gauntlet running away anytime I saw butterflies.

I barricaded random doors to throw people off from my ACTUAL barricades, set traps for no reason, stole shit rampantly and hid it in other locations on the island, and at one point hid underneath a flipped over motorboat in the middle of the ocean. At no point was anything I did dignified and at many points pissed people off for being a crazyass hobo who in no way helped their dire situation, and in fact only made it exponentially worse.

Teaches you fucks to help people who washed ashore! That's what you get for charity!

I got no money, but I did get a new companion! He's a chef.
I needed one.
>>
>Percy Jackson import question

No, it's not about what I get. It's about how it works.

With the WoW update coming up, I've been thinking about the pantheons there.

The Titans are dead - can you still import them? If so, does Sargeras come corrupted or pure? If I import the Titan Keepers instead, do the Old Gods, Dragon Aspects, and Wild Gods come with them, or would I have to pick one?
>>
File: 54 cakes.png (322KB, 325x879px) Image search: [Google]
54 cakes.png
322KB, 325x879px
>>52992121
>use Hide of the Cunning Hunter to make them look mundane.
Wait, fuck. It's Treasure as Trash Misdirection that makes them look mundane. That's useful for tattoo artifacts, not the base tattoos.

Hide of the Cunning Hunter hides the tattoos completely. Too tired for this.

>>52992389
It's not just Lunars who don't get to their theoretical maximum immediately.

Raising your essence isn't too easy, and it means retreating from the world for months on end to search for enlightenment.
>>
>>52991796
>The Exodia pieces.

>1 lies as the center piece in the Royal City. The Right Arm of Exodia, perhaps as a reference to the Tyrants iron fisted rule.

>1 Lies hidden by the Dark Magician, The Left Arm of Exodia perhaps as a symbol of the Dark Magicians own underhanded fighting style.

>2 Lie as research material in the Magical City of Endymion. The Left and Right Legs of Exodia. perhaps as a reference to this cities continued and hurried advance to even greater magical power.

>And the final and most powerful piece of Exodia, the Head, lies in the Necrovalley the very same place that Exodia was shattered such a long time ago. Infused with the powerful Dark Energy that pervades this valley the Head has risen in a new form, Exodia Necross.

And that's my head canon for where each of the pieces are.
>>
>>52992463
Does having Essence 6 or 7 as a Lunar have any effect on the Infernal Exaltation?
>>
>>52992493
So how do you destroy the pieces? Just punch them hard enough, or do you need more magic?
>>
>>52992463
I just want to say I love those needles in lunars that cant not make good looking tattoos.
>>
>>52992510
The individual pieces don't have very high ATK or DEF, so they can't be that strong.
>>
>>52990734

Speaking of artefacts - I couldn't find any stats for the Cloak of Night, but it sounds like a cross between one of those shadow belts, a disguise artefact and the effects of the Rainbow Mantle Charm?

Would that be about right?
>>
>>52992463
Can Lunars alter the size of their War Forms? For example if I took the perk that has the option to make my war form huge would it have to always be huge?
>>
>>52992493
>>52992510
>>52992536
Of course, with this in mind, you have to wonder why they haven't been destroyed yet. The legs and right arm, you can understand why those haven't been destroyed yet because they're in the hands of people interested in their power. But what about the left arm and the head? The Dark Magician and Gravekeepers have no interest in their power, and in fact would normally be happy to obliterate them, especially the Gravekeepers who want to make up for their ancestors' mistakes. It makes one wonder...why keep them around?

What's got the Dark Magician and the Gravekeepers so spooked they're only hiding the pieces instead of destroying them?
>>
>>52992406
The funny thing is that this build is basically Erika Furudo's evil twin. Good twin? Something like that. Point is, when she does show up, she's going to be very upset that there's already a self-insert character with blue hair that washed up on the island one day, is incredibly intelligent, super crazy, and has the duct tape. And since Erika is intentionally designed to be the most obnoxious character in the series, that makes me very happy.
>>
>>52992582
>they all have to be destroyed at the same time or they'll teleport to each other and regenerate

Maybe, I dunno.
>>
>>52992582
Well, both Exodius and Summoned Lord Exodia power up from Exodia pieces being in the grave, and Necross needs all the Exodia pieces in there to even exist, so... maybe destroying Exodia normally just gives it a chance to return even stronger.
>>
>>52992639
...you know, it's funny, I didn't even think of that. I was thinking of Exodia being a last ditch effort weapon in case the Archfiends broke in to the Shadow Realm again or something and it looked like the whole world was going to end. The nuclear option in case all else had failed. That'd be pretty terrifying too, though, the idea of all the pieces coming back together and going on a rampage.
>>
File: Luna_Grin.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Grin.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>52992498
I don't know. Fanwank it?

I'd guess it probably does if you mix all your types of Essence together into one pool, but otherwise it's probably a different type of enlightenment.

>>52992514
Thanks!

>>52992546
I'm not sure what shadow belt you mean? But no, it doesn't do the Rainbow Mantle thing with the Wyld.

It's a cross between Steelsilk Armor, Cloak of Vanishing Escape, a disguise Artifact indeed (the corebook's Mask is probably closest? Not a perfect fit though), as well as having the ability to move according to your will, all wrapped in one starry package inspired by Luna's own cloak.

>>52992560
It'd always be huge... unless you take size-altering mutations for your War Form.

Or used Tyrant Mouse Dominion, which lets you double or half the normal size of any of your forms whenever you take them.
>>
>>52992663
Also possible. Huh, there are quite a few reasons it seems.
>>
>>52992582
The Dark Magician knows that there is an entire dimension of demons that want to kill and conquer everything and thus wants a trump just in case. This fact as well as his use of Dark magic is why the Fairies do not trust him.

As for the Head, the Gravekeepers WANT to destroy it but Necross has gotten swole off of all the Necromancer energy as well as the fact that it only comes out at night with all the powerful zombie around as well. As well as the Heretic stopping them whenever they get close.

This also is my head canon for why the pieces have yet to be destroyed.
>>
File: ingyi.png (476KB, 754x1060px) Image search: [Google]
ingyi.png
476KB, 754x1060px
>>52990894
Pretty much as others say. The grail picks someone who'll work well with your personality or is similar to you in personality.
>>
>>52992675
>Same path as Hero Jumper but at the end they send a reformed Exodia into Pandemonium not Obelisk.

>Archfiend Emperor: "Oh double fuck"
>>
>>52992418
Honestly not too familiar with WoW in particular. My inclination is you could choose to start at various points but Titans are probably a bit far. Generally for Percy Jackson each pantheon has had their myths happen and are in equilibrium. I mean if you really want a Titan as a parent can probably mutter something about weird cults doing rituals to bring forth a champion of their lord despite said lord being dead, but that's a bit shaky.

As for who all comes along on an import, minimum is any significant foes or directly related Gods. Maximum is pretty much every divine faction in the setting.
>>
>>52992406
From everything I know about the series, what you did makes more sense than literally everything everyone else did in the canon.
>>
>>52992712
So I have a dumb exalted question. In the jumps there are ways to give mortals essence permanently. Can they learn charms? Also which ones?
>>
>>52992546
>>52992712
>But no, it doesn't do the Rainbow Mantle thing with the Wyld.
Oh, to clarify. I get why you'd think so, with the mention of Wyld crawling across skin in the hood. But that's just supposed to be a reference to Luna shifting through millions of faces while she's hooded and on her throne.

Rainbow Mantle spreads its effect quite a bit further from the Lunar (It can get a bit weird too, like with the charm that makes the Wyld protect the Lunar, activating that in Creation under a Rainbow Mantle would basically mean reality itself is looking out for you).

>>52992857
Mortals can learn Martial Arts and Sorcery (though Sorcery is much harder for them to get into), though only at the Terrestrial levels of both.

They don't get other Charms, unless they're God-Blooded or something like that. In which case they're not really mortal.
>>
Restating a question from a thread ago:

beyond involving Ritualist + Myth from Generic Creepypasta, is there ANYTHING perk-wise or magic-system-wise that could cause an eldritch tome of assorted summoning and communication rituals for myself, my circle demons, sub-Kamis, Egis, and similar beings?
>>
>>52992936
You could make one of your third circle demons be a book. That's what I did.
>>
>>52992936
I think a certain Interpretations of some of the perks from Kamigawa can give you something like that
>>
>>52992936
There's a Divine rank illusion spell in Anima that can rewrite reality into any plausible configuration. But it could just insert a bunch of tomes into the world, it's plausible that there are these books that are just kind of part of the background.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Howdy /JC!

>>52992760
Funnily enough that was my plan too. I literally couldn't think of a good way to keep the Archfiends from backing out into their Wareho... huh so that's what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a Bunker Jumper.... So I threw the completed form of Exodia into Pandimonium and 'leaned on the door until the sounds of battle stopped' meaning I closed up the gate with a Chaos barrier and poured on the magic until I'd nearly killed myself.

>>52992936
Narrator-line from Winnie the Pooh might help you out, allows minor edits to the narrative of the world, but it has lots of limits.
>>
>>52991220
If bancho actually had an anchor of another real person from early on I think he'd be fine.
It's just that nobody can tell him he's being monstrous in his own head in a way that sticks.
It's far easier to convince someone of something in person when you can explain things on reaction.

He does "try" to do the right thing. It's just that what he thinks is right isn't what normal people think is right.
>>
What are all the jumps we have that take place in "mundane" settings? Basically, there may be some fantastic plots, but it's largely a result of how a few people behave rather than anything inherent to the world itself.

>Fast and the Furious
>Great Detective
>Musician
>Sherlock Holmes
>Razzle Dazzle
>...

What else? Preferably Victorian Era at the latest.
>>
>>52992791
Okay, thanks. If I'm reading that right, Titan Keepers should cover everything still alive.
>>
>>52992958
>>52992960
>>52992992
Bless you. I got no answers at all last time, I'll look into these.

>>52992957
Already got all my Third-Circles laid out, unfortunately.
>>
>>52993168
>Already got all my Third-Circles laid out, unfortunately.
Oh really? I don't think anybody's listed all their demons before. Mind posting them?
>>
>>52992712
>one starry package inspired by Luna's own cloak.

Hmm... that's a pretty good package...

Probably going with Ring of Being over it though, because it's amazing - and makes the plan of *eventually* doing something about the Deathlords far more viable.

>>52992857

I think the best way so far is to use the Malfean Lacquer to make them Demon-Blooded.

Given that it's a demonic poison made by a Lunar as part of a plan to reinvent her nature, that would probably allow them to take spirit charms with themes that resonate with those ideas, and maybe add some mutations like brass claws.

They probably won't be particularly strong Demon Bloods, but hell, anything is better than mortal.
>>
>>52993210
Word document's on the computer at home, else I would. At a friend's house on the laptop. Will try and remember to copy-paste into a Pastebin for next thread.
>>
File: 1431402109176.png (586KB, 544x852px) Image search: [Google]
1431402109176.png
586KB, 544x852px
>>52992857
If you're asking for means to awaken a Mortal's Essence there are quite a few.

If no then the next bit may be slightly disappointing. Mortals can learn Martial Arts and Sorcery at the Terrestrial level.

The Primordials didn't even see fit to grant the Human race Native Charms, which according to fluff every race should have but humans just don't, because being a prayer battery is all they were ever meant for. The whole lack of Native Charm-set is kind of a sticking point, as the big thing about Native Charms is that they are simply the most natural way Essence flows through a being, but there are two arguments. The first, Human's lack of Native Charm-set is because even when writing the Scroll of Heroes (Mortals Handbook, basically) the focus was on showing the Mortals as lower powered beings and thus a thing like Native Charms, which would have been on the level of Spirit or Ghost stuff most likely, were ignored. The second, is that Human's lack a Native Charm-set because they were never meant to use Essence... ever.
>>
>>52993154
Before the end of the Victorian era?
Otoyomegatari
Crusader Kings
Europa Universalis
Rome
>>
>>52992857
With desecration effects an infernal can just mutate a mortal into being able to just instinctively use essence.
It's probably the easiest way for someone to "learn" although it does ruin the mortals chances at ever exalting ever. Also doesn't come with any charms on it's own, but martial arts can carry.

Out of setting it's not so bad since exalting isn't even an option. Much easier than spending years pushing limits and forcing someone to git gud. Mutations can get fucking wierd.
>>
>>52993436
Shit, I meant "at the earliest". Thanks anyway.
>>
>>52993508
Lots of the generics.
>>
Good luck to everyone who has exams tomorrow
>>
>>52993652
Thanks anon, You too.
>>
Any perks that make you appear as an ordinary human?
>>
>>52993652
To you as well. If only we could get some IRL intelligence perks to help us along
>>
>>52993817
The Idiot Magician Is Your Friend or whatever it is in Bartimaeus Sequence.
>>
Friendly reminder that on SB, it's considered a "challenge" to get discounts on everything for the high, high price of only being able to choose the Drop-in Origin.
>>
File: 1433268590583.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1433268590583.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>52993652
>tfw case final for my ABA practicum
>tfw Behavioral Modification final right afterwards
Kill me.
>>
>>52993870
Friendly reminder that this isn't SB and your obsession isn't healthy in the slightest.
>>
I wonder if I could import the Yozi/Primordials as my Percy Jackson pantheon?
>>
>>52993870
Friendly reminder that two years ago at Christmas your father was elbow-deep in an house trying to find sexual release after your mother failed him for the umpteenth time.
>>
>>52991796
So can Shield and Sword Be applied to any technique? because Overlord the series has this technique that can destroy pretty much anything it hits
>>
>>52993904
>wanting batshit insane solipsists as parents.
I implore you to reconsider.
>>
>>52993652

Just two more weeks of training and I'm done.

Help me, I don't wanna go on the bus anymore.
>>
Chances of a Gangs of New York being accepted or turned down.
>>
>>52993986
0% chance of either if you don't try.
>>
>>52992914
Does Perfected Hybrid Interaction and/or Terrifying Beastman Alteration allow the lunar to re allocate Mutations as much as they want or is it a one time only sort of thing?
>>
File: Malfeas and Ligier.png (168KB, 569x486px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas and Ligier.png
168KB, 569x486px
>>52993930
>>52993904
I would suggest going with Third Circles as a parent instead of a full on Yozi, because they are less batshit crazy than their masters.

Being the Green Sun Son ftw.
>>
>>52993914

I ruined my own fucking joke by mis-spelling HORSE into HOUSE.

THE TWO LETTERS AREN'T EVEN NEXT TO EACH OTHER ON THE FUCKING KEYBOARD.
>>
>>52993986
Nobody has claimed it and it's not lewd so pretty good
>>
>>52993996
Thye're one-time things, sadly. Which is why the Girdle of the Chthonic Baara is useful.
>>
>>52994000
Weren't you supposed to leave yesterday, OAA?
>>
>>52994057

is OAA the new Dirge.

Are we going to devolve into OAA-posting.
>>
>>52991570
I'd probably bring you along if I could, but you'd end up spending half your time on the Archipelago. You're the kind of creatively crazy that I'd just end up going "That is a wonderful plan. Let's do that, too." and you'd respond with "I was being sarcastic", but it'd be done.

>>52992069
I like support roles, but Red could probably take that up as a side-job. Her obsession with self-improvement through magitech gets her a bunch of healing stuff by necessity.
>>
>>52994070
>new
They've existed side by side.
You're only noticing the OAA posting more because dirge posting has become a stale maymay.
>>
>>52994070
God I hope not.

I have posted and done literally nothing in comparison to the guy's initial two targets. It makes no sense.
>>
>>52994056
I wonder it it would be possible to make a custom Knack that lets a lunar control the size of their War Form. It doesn't look Like Tyrant Mouse Domination will work for that.
>>
>>52989452
Which is why you keep her well stated. Also chastity belt when she's misbehaving.
>>
>>52992914
>>52993227
>>52993397
>>52993466
OK thank you all honestly I was curious what a human could do with essence even if you granted it to them. I am intending to use the essence granting stuff outside creation.
It's always nice to be able to hand out powers. Being able to teach Exalted Martial Arts and Sorcery (even if it's mortal level) probably will be useful.
>>
>>52994137
How's the TwoKinds Jump coming along?
>>
>>52994278
Dude, I said it was an IDEA when it was brought up. Might not ever get to it as anything more than a personal-use project.

Still working on my existing bullshit.
>>
So, some jumps have ways to get non-sapient pets that don't count as companions, but I don't think any that I've seen allow for you to import a pet you already have for the spot. Would it be reasonable to allow import in these situations? At the moment I'm specifically interested in the Magical Animal from Steven Universe and Hunter pets from World of Warcraft.
>>
>>52994324
I doubt anyone is going to yell at you if you do. It's only a tiny bit of fan-wank.
>>
>>52994000
I still found it funny.

e.g. He had to find something that couldn't run away.
>>
>>52993508
Oh, uh yeah, that's different. There's actually quite a lot.

But it depends where you draw the line. Like does the Batman Dark Knight Trilogy jump count, because they're in a normal world except there's a city called Gotham and it has a rich dude that fights crime dressed as a bat? Ditto for the Spider Man Trilogy jump.
Or Jurassic Park, where it's the real world and a theme park full of dinosaurs?

Here's just the imaged ones:

Archer
Black Dynamite
Breaking Bad
Generation Kill
Kingsman
Mad Men
Nintendogs
Ride to Hell
Sitcoms
Tropico
True Lies
>>
>>52994324
>Hunter pets from World of Warcraft

I mean your previous pets could be stored in the Stable item, sure? But the ability related to the class is meant to be transitory / allow you to transition from pet to pet if the situation's necessary. So you absolutely could apply Tame Pet to any of your existing beasties.

Wot's the pet in particular?
>>
>>52994137
>I have posted and done literally nothing in comparison to the guy's initial two targets.
Is this advanced stages of delusion we're seeing.
>>
So based on the perk interaction of of Jumper of Flesh and Spirit and Divine Intervention in the MtG: Kamigawa jump, I'm busy coming up with my sub-Kamis. In the meantime, for those of you who purchased it - what Kami have you created for your Symbolic Links?
>>
>>52994451
I mean I guess, bro? It is pretty late and work's been kicking my ass physically and mentally.

All I'm saying is I'm not worth targeting. Don't get anywhere near the reaction you'd get from shitposting about Red, Dirge, or some of the other folks around. Compared to the effort you'd need to expend, it just ain't worth it. Y'know Vern?
Thread posts: 488
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.