[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #143: Too Stupid to Fail Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 384
Thread images: 82

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52985915
>>
Rolled 632 (1d816)

HERE GOES
>>
>>52994668
Unfortunately, as can be seen with several of our jumpmakers, that's not always a true statement.
>>
>>52994688
>Shin Megami Tensei 1

I have little to no experience with this game. From what I've gathered it's about friendship demons and the obvious superiority of chaos? Or am I confusing it with something else.
>>
>>52994688
Ah, yes. Shin Megami Tensei. Remember when SMTAnon tried to nerf Tribrids and the thread reacted so badly that a few chucklefucks started to pretend certain threads didn't exist?
>>
>>52994688
Shin Megami Tensei
Neat
>>
>>52994688
Shin Megami Tensei! The jump that gave us the much-maligned Sacrificial Bestowment.
>>
>>52994715
I mean that's one of the in-game routes you can go.

Unfortunately I'm about as confused as you are because NONE of these games make any sense to me. All I know for this one is that humanity's frankly boned unless the neutral route's taken. Law winds up with everybody lobotomized into servitude, Chaos winds up with everybody dead except for the asshole demons.

You got good demons and bad demons.

Ah well.
>>
>>52994715
You are definitely confusing it with something else. Neutral is always the objective best choice, and its less about befriending demons, and more about manipulating them to join you and do what you want. Whether it's through kindness, fear, money, or whatever else you gotta do.
>>
>>52994727
The idea is to only post nice things.
Goddamn was that retarded. Like I never want to think of that again. Please don't remind me.
>>
>>52994727
I was there! I also made a few of those threads, although I didn't actually do it because of the SMT situation.
>>
>>52994749
and Tribrid builds.

The jump has so much good shit but people focused HARD on those two build-types that it's a crime. And it's sad that all of the drama surrounding it's made SMTanon not want to focus on anymore of that premise. He did excellent work.
>>
>>52994715
No, it's about friendship demons and the obvious superiority of neutral. Neutral is the only good route, the other two are for villains.
>>
>>52994788
I think the drop in capstone is pretty neat.
I'm a sucker for unique power reserves of energy like that even if they're not exactly the best choices.
>>
>>52994788
I see a fair few people go Law-Abiding Citizen so they can combine do the combo with the Jesus Armour.
>>
>People think the mid-point between two extremes must be correct
But why? I can understand why wanting to murder crazy demon-angels would be good, but why is "neutral" so often the correct choice?
>>
>>52994838
Because neutral is a broad category.
In SMT specifically it's because Law and Chaos are factions instead of ideals or forces. Both are full of dicks so supporting either when they don't have your best interests at heart is foolish.
>>
File: the wise man bowed his head.png (160KB, 1198x612px) Image search: [Google]
the wise man bowed his head.png
160KB, 1198x612px
>>
>>52994838
Because if you don't take it, everyone dies and or becomes a slave to some other force that has it's own interests in mind and not yours.
>>
>>52994755
>>52994812
Thank you. I'm working on a build right now. I'm going to befriend so many demons.

>>52994838
It's not the mid-point, I think, but the gradient.
>>
What would happen if you were to somehow create a Solar Exaltation outside of the Exalted universe? Would it find an appropriate host without the help of the god in charge of exaltations?
>>
>>52994838
In Shin Megami Tensei, it's the objectively best choice because the Law route ends with the forces of Law culling humanity down and turning what remains into mindless pawns that faithlessly follow the plan of the Almighty, and the Chaos route entails Demons taking over and basically enforcing might makes right. Because most Humans in SMT aren't very special, this would basically result in the extinction of Humanity, save for a few exceptional individuals. In the Neutral route, you beat back both sides, giving humanity independence and allowing them to carve out their own path, even if though it might be difficult.
>>
>>52994838
Because the game only gives you three options, and the Neutral path is the only one that doesn't end in humanity enslaved by monsters. Law results in everyone being brainwashed into nothing but ceaseless worship of the divine. Chaos results in demon lords conquering the world and enforcing their will on anyone weaker than them. Neutral results in humanity standing on its own two feet, bowing to neither Heaven nor Hell. It's the only path that allows the possibility for humanity's state to improve. Sure, it's also possible we'll only wind up destroying ourselves, but potential failure is better than certain failure.
>>
>>52994668
>#143
Did nobody notice the thread was misnumbered?
>>
>>52994999
I chuckled, but otherwise ignored it.
>>
>>52994922
Lytek doesn't give out Exaltations. The only Exaltation type that can be given to someone are Abyssal Exaltations, and he obviously doesn't handle those. Exaltations choose their own host, even Abyssals can be rejected by their shard if they don't fit its standards despite being implanted with one. Lytek is just in charge of giving the shards a good scrubbing in between hosts, to get rid of anything untoward they might have picked up, like corrupted Essence or traumatic recorded memories. So there is a risk your Exalted that you're leaving behind might go a little crazy or evil. But really, that happens anyway because of the Great Curse, so no one would notice compared to the real thing.
>>
>>52994999
Well, this is the Too Stupid To Fail edition.
>>
Who took your virginity in the chain?
>>
Doing universal monsters, and I took the Reincarnated Romance drawback. My question is, does the the companion I get for completing it have access to cp or comes with the undead perk line or just nothing?
>>
>>52994922
If you made an exact duplicate, probably nothing. Exaltations have very strict opinions on what does and does not count as a human. Unless you're in a universe where people have Hun and Po souls but aren't naturally capable of learning supernatural techniques, it'll just sit there because it can't find anyone to exalt.

But if you redesign it to work with another kind of being's soul, sure.

>>52995035
You can also give out Infernal (this is how the Yozi do it) and Solar (Ahlat presented the UCS lots of his worshipers to turn into the very first Dawn castes. Lunars and Sidereals may be controllable too. It's just that the gods don't bother choosing manually any more and the Exaltation will refuse if you try to shove it into someone it doesn't think is worthy.
>>
>>52995122
My Harem of clones and robots.
>>
>>52995035
So perhaps I should work out a way for exaltations to be "cleaned" as well?
>>
File: Best Celt Best Girl.jpg (193KB, 1000x1464px) Image search: [Google]
Best Celt Best Girl.jpg
193KB, 1000x1464px
>>52995122
>>
>>52995122
Main Jumper is still a virgin
>>
>>52994688
>Shin Megami Tensei - 574
Background: Demon
Drawbacks: World of Chaos (+600); The Pre-Apocalypse, Apocalypse, and Post-Apocalypse (+0)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP
Perks:
-Theme Music (Free)
-Kugutsu Magic (Free)
-Sacrificial Bestowment
-Burning Spirit
-Heir of Shinjuku
-Demon Race: Ibaraki Doji (200 CP Stipend)
Items & Companions:
-Louis Cyphre (Free)
-Magnetite x2
-The Overlord’s Seat
-Companion Import (400 CP)

Seras Victoria:
-Background: Rebellious Spirit
-Theme Music (Free), Wasn’t So Tough After All (Free), Gunmetal Alchemist, Demonic Fusion (Lich), The Overlord’s Seat, Pentagram

Elizabeth Victoria:
-Background: Noble Soldier
-Theme Music (Free), Honorable Treachery (Free); The Eight-Forked Drunkard’s Shadow; Dormant Power

Elizabeth DeWitt:
-Background: Normal Person
-Theme Music (Free), Not Feeling Too Bad (Free); The Demonic Diplomat; The Storm’s Eve; Demon Summoner
-COMP (Free); Wisdom Ring

Gelee:
-Background: Modern Magician
-Theme Music (Free), Polymath (Free); Ninth Circle Sorcery; Demonic Infusion (Hybrid: Nekomata)
-Magic Bottle (Free); Jakyou Manor

Dante:
-Background: Rebellious Spirit
-Theme Music (Free), Wasn’t So Tough After All (Free); The Demonic Samurai; Demonic Fusion (Shuten Doji)
-Clandestine Pouch (Free); The Overlord’s Seat

Yugiri Mistwalker
-Background: Drop-In
-Theme Music (Free), Honest Liar (Free); Hollow Presence; Primordial Might; In The Webs Of The Fallen, The Guardian, and The Lord; Demon Hunter’s Garb

Romulus Jefferson Clay
-Background: Law-Abiding Citizen
-Theme Music (Free), Exemplar (Free); The Winds of Salvation; Chosen of Raphael
-Plasma Sword (Free); Jesus Armor Set

Sadie, Draco, and Fenris:
-Background: Normal Persons
-Theme Music (Free), Not Feeling Too Bad (Free); Demon Summoner; Dormant Power
-COMP (Free)
>>
>>52995194
>You can also give out Infernal (this is how the Yozi do it)
No, you can't. The Yozi can choose what criteria an Exaltation uses for selection, but they can't determine who it goes to. The best they can do is send a demon along for the ride to pitch the terms to a suitable host.

>Solar (Ahlat presented the UCS lots of his worshipers to turn into the very first Dawn castes
Again, no. They weren't specifically implanted with the shards, Ahlat just got hundreds of people with the right traits for potential Exaltation and let the shards free among them in hopes they'd be chosen. There's no way to take a specific person and say "You. You're a Solar now." The shard chooses.
>>
>>52995122
What happens in the Endless Blue stays in the Endless Blue.
>>
File: Fables Extreme WIP.pdf (89KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fables Extreme WIP.pdf
89KB, 1x1px
As promised, here's what I have so far for origins for the Fables/Wolf Among Us Jump. "None" and "Traveler" are meant to be the Drop In origins; since there are two sets of origins you have to take both to get the full Drop In effect (no memories, no history, etc.). Allegiances are going to have their own perks, but probably not as many as the origins.
>>
>>52995317
Of course it would be the Chaos Ending. As if I needed any more cursed flashbacks to Nechronica. But... At least here, humanity lives - even if it's in... small doses. Still, enough with my tech-base at this level to try and help humanity rebuild.

But first thing is first, we've got an unfortunate infestation of demons - many of whom subscribe to "rule of the strong," which has since been corrupted to "I will do what the fuck I want and whine when someone proves stronger than I." And... well.

There's going to be a lot of whining over the next forty years.
>>
>>52995409
Dude. That is an absolutely fantastic intro text. Great prose, clearly lays out the setting. Well done.
>>
File: merlin happy.png (586KB, 579x761px) Image search: [Google]
merlin happy.png
586KB, 579x761px
>>52995122

Main Chain:
George De Sand took it. We kinda uh. Did it after a nice romantic date.

Writer Chain:
pic related. I asked for him to involve tentacles.

Doctor's Companion Chain:
Archer after the Grail War. He was. Astonishingly amazing at sex.
>>
What's the World of Law drawback like? My jumpchain has drawbacks as alternate dimensions/worlds, and this seems like it could use my help, but it's also +1000 CP.
>>
>>52995122
Writechain: Currently, nobody.

Cat Wizard: I sincerely forgot, so it probably wasn't very important.
>>
>>52995122
She smelled like bacon ought to smell. The perfect woman. The cultist.

I had some moments of weakness during Light of Terra.
>>
>>52995570
Imagine a world where the only reason people have to exist is to suck gods cock.
Anyone who steps out of line dies. Anyone that wasn't part of the plan is already dead.
It's pretty bad.
>>
>>52995299
>>52995573
How the fuck do you manage to go an entire ten years as whatever kind of super skills you got from a jump without getting laid? Hell most backgrounds should involve you fucking someone.
>>
>>52995627
Some people have other things to do.
>>
>>52995627
Some things are more important than getting your dick wet.
When adventure is afoot it's easy to forget about sex.
>>
>>52995479
Thank you!
>>
>>52995598
No, I got that. I meant what's god's power level here. I'm immune to "because god says" but not if he feels like punching too hard. I'm running on Cell Saga DBZ power levels with more creativity and Final Fantasy endgame levels of magic and physical resistance.

>>52995643
>>52995651
>Never taking a break for ten years straight
Please tell me you at least stop and go to concerts or grab a beer or something.
>>
File: 1492885325984.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1492885325984.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>52995627
OOCly, I'm saving actual romance, harem antics, and sexual tension for a later arc.

Writechain!Jumper has severe trust issues he's only recently starting to get over, and doesn't want to disappoint his Roidmude companion who he can't actually do the deed with due to...compatibility problems, and feeling awkward about intimate contact, which keeps him from reciprocating. He's way too invested in crimefighting and punching evil. Not in the 'want to protect those I love by keeping them away' but 'NO TIME FOR THAT IT'S TIME FOR JUSTICE'.
>>
>>52995627
Sometimes you just don't even think about it.
>>
>>52995627
I was pretty much a monster for the better part of my early chain. Why should I feel the need to procreate when I don't have the biological drive for it?
>>
>>52995627
My jumper has intimacy issues. And after a point my jumper kinda stopped interacting with NPCs and Main characters, plus he's not sure how to approach a relationship with any of the females since he pretty much raised them except his sister and soon waifu from a past life.
>>
File: 1439338663132-3.png (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439338663132-3.png
87KB, 500x500px
>>52995676
SMT powerlevels are bullshit.
I really wish I could answer your question with specifics but YHWH goes from ultimate whatever the plot demands buster to getting plebed on by a regularish guy who grinded a bunch and some demons.
He's joblike sometimes and godlike others. If it's just about attack strength he's got almighty damage on tap and can repeatedly nuke everyone in a party with gigadamage that can't be resisted. I wouldn't recommend trying to tank.

He's also maybe a fractal kind of thing with billions of alternate selves in other dimensions who are colluding? But SMT lore is a clusterfuck so take that bit with a heavy dosage of salt. I'm not going to pretend I understand it.
>>
>>52995122
In a threesome with Roa and Arcueid.
It counts as having sex with someone if you have to struggle to keep your mind form being taken over by them at every moment as you have sex with someone else.
>>
>>52995800
I believe the lore is that he was at his strongest in SMT 1 and then got beat by that games protagonist which split him into countless shards of varying strength after killing him.
>>
>>52995409
Wets the appetite.
>>
>>52995804
I'm sorry you had to go through that Anon, but I'm glad you had the mental fortitude to do so.
>>
Jump # 70 Treasure Planet
Starting Location: The RLS Legacy
Background: Navy (100)
Perks:
*Home in the rigging (0)
*Stiff upper lip (100, Discount)
*Iron Discipline (200, Discount)
*Navigator (200)
*Funded an Expedition (200)
Equipment
*Ship (0)
*Trusty Crew (200)

Argh me matey batten down the hatches we sail the sea of the stars. Well this was a hell of a trip. So how many jumpers can say they survived a supernova leading in to a black hole. Well I can!

Geeze, I’ll be honest I was terrified, I just did what my instincts told me fought hard to save everyone and somehow, somehow It worked out. I even thwarted that evil spider bastard and saved the first mate by using a grappling hook.

After that we sort of hung that bastard of a spider from the mast. Captains orders but I can’t say I disagree.

Then came the Mutiny. Rather then came the attempted mutiny that we squashed like an over ripe piece of fruit. We knocked everyone out and tossed them in the brig but that left us short handed. So I had to talk to the captain, talk her in to giving them another chance. Talk to Hawking’s get him to offer a share of the massive treasure to the good for nothing pirates, then I had to talk the pirates in to not being pirates though the not being hanged part helped my case.

Then we made it to treasure planet and managed to figure out the secret to the location. And wouldn’t you know it the damn place was trapped. I was warning people but one of the good for nothing pirates set it off… so we grabbed what we could and ran like hell. We did manage to nab the memory of the little annoying robot even. So we didn’t get the treasures of a thousand worlds but everyone went home rich and everyone became famous. As for me the wealth and fame didn’t matter. I actually had fun.
>>
>>52995122
It was in the first thirty worlds, long before I met the vampire who would become my wife in Hellsing, at Jump 62. Jump 33 - CATastrophe.

The crew at the time was mostly my four Pokémon-turned-human (Nali, Madarach, Rotom, and Aveline), Ria, and Derun. We had just finished tearing out all of our belongings from what Ancilla Anon has thus termed "The UST Machine" (The RV lab in Jurassic Park that we tore out all of the equipment and made it into a trailer because I didn't purchase any housing options whatsoever) and moving them over to the houseboat Madarach had purchased with CP.

Anywho, we were tethered to the S.S. Setting Sun, which made fuel easy to conserve. We... mostly spent that jump relaxing, while I was in the middle of massive bouts of PTSD due to previous jumps being Terra Formars, Pacific Rim, Godzilla, Carnivores, and Dresden Files. God only knows my companions were likely trying to heal from the same. Between that, a growing sense of pained ennui, and my drawback rendering me mute, I mostly worked on board the Setting Sun as a quiet, standoffish mechanic. We all sought to heal in our own ways.

She was a cream-blonde Nekomi who came on board a year into the jump, tethering her own small schooner alongside our houseboat. Was a ball of light and warmth that for some reason went to explore the engine room as I was working. Two weeks passed by and she kept coming to visit me, making conversation despite my lack of a voice. Every so often she would bring a few drinks, and share them. We would talk during those times - well... She talked, and I listened.

It was one of those days. The drink and the humid air in that engine room just... made it seem right when she made the first move, and I just went along with it. We were both healing each other through the one thing that made sense at that moment.

The next day she left after we reached an archipelago. I watched her sail off.

I never did learn her name.
>>
>>52995933
>Jump 33
>33
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>52995964
I AM WELL FUCKING AWARE, ANON.

WELL

AWARE
>>
File: YOU NEVER LEARN.jpg (78KB, 805x591px) Image search: [Google]
YOU NEVER LEARN.jpg
78KB, 805x591px
>>52995686
>Compatibility problems
>>
>>52995964
>>52995973
Actually consider that I jumped Vampire the Requiem before Fist added that "do not become a Prince" thing, where originally you stayed in that jump as long as you needed to to finish that goal...

You're looking at over a thousand years before the proverbial cherry got popped.
>>
>>52996016
Literally a wizard.
>>
>>52996042
I'm pretty sure I'm coming up on 6000 myself
>>
File: batroidemude.png (914KB, 774x674px) Image search: [Google]
batroidemude.png
914KB, 774x674px
>>52995976

Well, do recall what he's working with here
>>
>>52995725
Shut up Kars. How do you even have internet in space?
>>
>>52995831
Being Shiki is Suffering. I basically ended up getting the Ciel good end by running to her after my sense of self started to wear down and getting her to try and hunt me down and kill me as I began to lost control. Then I stabbed myself in the heart while having fever dreams about raping, murdering, and zombifying everyone I knew, occasionally in that order even, and giggling about how fun it would all be. I counteracted much of his ability to make me do horrifying things by stealing psychedelic drugs from Kohaku towards and being constantly high enough to impair my ability to understand reality and thus my ability to act on it. It all ends with me as Arcueids not-quite vampiric familiar because I agreed to her deal while still high off a mix of cocaine, LSD, and assorted other shit I could find in a medicine cabinet.

Needless to say it was a long talk with Akiha about my drug fueled rampage where I half strangled a maid, destroyed all the furniture in my room, killed a bunch of alley cats while laughing about how their blood was red like a real persons, and twisted part of the mansion into non-euclidean space by killing the curvature of reality inside it while wearing a t-shirt and unbuttoned jeans with no underwear underneath. Also she learned I knew about magic. Talk about awkward conversations.

tl;dr Don't do drugs unless you have a vampire eating your soul.
>>
>>52995933
Dude.

I did not need the feels at this hour.
>>
>>52996075
Oh, that's easy. All you have to do is land on the ISS and threaten to eat the astronauts if they give you away.
>>
>>52996080
You sound like an idiot with a lot of bad ideas.
>>
>>52996070
They can be humanlooking
Sometimes
The previous pic still applies
>>
>>52996109
>jumpers
>>
>>52996110

Yeah, but Digital Love specifically gets heartbroken if you ask her to be human form and finds her roidmude/AI form to be natural

Because it's funny
>>
>>52996075
>FTL Stands
>>
File: danthemanwiththeplan.webm (759KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
danthemanwiththeplan.webm
759KB, 852x480px
I need redemption perks, I wanna befriend anything and show them the good path.
>>52996138
>Digger face while making that perk
>>
>>52996075
The Johji made a wireless for him over on mars
>>
>>52996070
Wait, you're dating number 033?
>>
File: 1432328893266.png (1MB, 1060x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1432328893266.png
1MB, 1060x1920px
>>52995122
After getting a human form post Mystery Dungeon, she kept saying how she wanted me to show her how to use and what can be done with her human form.

My other companions joke about how she ended up taking the lead. Mostly because I was too stupid to see all the hints she was dropping.
>>
>>52996168

Not specifically, it's just hard to find a blank Roidmude body
for obvious reasons

>>52996163
Completely and totally accurate
>>
>>52996109
There were extenuating circumstance. Like the vampire taking over my soul and trying to get me to go on a rape-murder rampage and kill everyone in the city and possibly in the rest of Japan. I took the drugs to make myself unable to comprehend what I was doing because that way the vampire can't understand either. I never took drugs again after that because it was a horrible loss of control and my own personality done to beat an enemy that was trying to take over my mind. It was still definitely not a elegant solution but I panicked because I thought a murderous vampire was going to make me kill all my friends and enjoy it. Better to get so high I either can't understand my own actions or die then to be forced to kill everyone I love.
>>
>>52996199
It sounds great on paper, but to actually do it.
>>
>>52996199
This is actually retarded though. Like, too dumb to fail levels of stupid.
>>
>>52996199
I must still question what led to this happening in the first place but I accept the reasoning for this course of action.

>I never took drugs again
I pity you.
>>
>>52996199
How did you not OD?
>>
File: Where's the party.jpg (60KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Where's the party.jpg
60KB, 750x600px
>>52995122
Stalwart D. Tiger is still a virgin. He doesn't much care about sex for the purpose of pleasure, has no reason to produce an heir, and only recently has developed the right state of mind to even consider romance.

OOC:I have no fucking clue who I want to pair him up with, if anyone.
>>
File: tumblr_oorpk9tQSI1qjg20ao3_1280.png (234KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oorpk9tQSI1qjg20ao3_1280.png
234KB, 614x800px
Hey, is this worth 600CP? https://pastebin.com/8mqrVUJM
>>
>>52996224
It was a solution of a desperate person who was literally having their inhibitions eaten by a vampire in their soul. I'm not saying it was smart or wise or the best solution. I'm saying it was what Jumper did with the last scraps of his sanity in an attempt to get himself killed by Ciel or Arc before anyone else could get hurt.
With the benefit of hindsight Jumper would have tried to slit his throat the day before after realizing he couldn't resist the urges much longer instead of falling into a depressed heap trying not to open his bedroom door and murder his sister.

>>52996246
I was turning into a vampire so my heartbeat becoming hyper erratic wasn't actually lethal.
>>
File: SANITY_IS_FOR_THE_WEAK.jpg (105KB, 750x1064px) Image search: [Google]
SANITY_IS_FOR_THE_WEAK.jpg
105KB, 750x1064px
So...
where can i worship chaos?
Foreign branches not in warhammer is of course welcome.
>>
>>52995409
Does Bigby count as "Human" Humanoid, or Talking Animal?
Due to the whole "werewolf" thing.
>>
>>52996295
Yes. It's also incredibly meta and absurd.
>>
File: sometimes you need a hug.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sometimes you need a hug.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>52995933
>>
>>52996331
What game?
>>
>>52996295
I think the language needs some tightening up, but seems appropriate.
>>
>>52996344
's RWBY.
>>
>>52996344
RWBY
Not a game unfortunately.
>>
>>52996295
Yes. Really should elaborate on how the people the perk draws actually help you, though. While it's somewhat clear if you know how Social Links work, if you don't have that type of context, it's easy to imagine this means someone's always gonna come in for the save if you're losing a fight or having a break down due to psychic interference or- you get the idea.
>>
>>52996352
Well it DOES have a game.

Game's jank as shit tho.
>>
>>52996330
It's not really either of those things. It's a core mechanic of the game acknowledged in universe as being a real thing.
>>
>>52996313
Take Job Offer in Dresden Files and become a servant of Nyarlathotep
>>
>>52996280
Amy

In other news here is the threadly fate question: Can reality marbles become more powerful or they are stuck at the level I start with?
>>
>>52996295
>Hey, is this worth 600CP
For Persona? Appropriate I guess.
>>
>>52996280
So you're saying there's no romance between him and ammy after how many years? Damn Tiger is celebate as fuck
>>
File: Explain.jpg (36KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain.jpg
36KB, 649x536px
>>52996375
I'm honestly considering it.

It depends on the Marble. Seriously. Some will never grow in strength/power/versatility/whatever and you just get better at using them, some by their very nature can grow stronger.
For example Shirou's Reality Marble will grow stronger with every new weapon he sees, on the other hand Nobunaga's Reality Marble isn't ever really gonna change.
>>
>>52996375
You can get better at using them to the point it becomes basically costless and learn new uses of them and they can change over time but unless it's a component of your reality marble or something they will never gain new functions or have their functions grow stronger. Of course if it's something like UBW it will get stronger over time as you add shit to it.
>>
>>52996375
They don't grow on their own. It is possible to alter them or potentially increase their power with experimentation but there's almost no information on how that's done and the only examples are all Dead Apostles, who treat reality marbles differently anyway.
>>
>>52996403
>Nobunaga's Reality Marble isn't ever really gonna change
Objection
Nobu's marble would change for a gag.
>>
>>52995122
D'ya even need to ask?
>>
>>52996400
Tiger is usually doing things he considers exceptionally important. Namely study of magic/technology/physics, and conquering shit. Since he's never had sex, he doesn't really think about doing it for pleasure.

Nonetheless I've hinted, a couple of times, that one of his companions is interested in him. But I've never shown who, mostly because I haven't decided yet. I'm considering making it Ammy. Hell I'm considering doing writefaggery of the last jump he did, Rosario Vampire, and having it come to a head.

I'm also considering just importing Frisk and giving him Harem Protagonist for shenanigans.

>>52996421
Fair enough, but anyone's powers can change for a gag.
>>
>>52995933
Isn't your benefactor a cat?
>>
>>52994999
Samurai Jack update progress, Australian Satan?
>>
>>52996496
Yes. Although The Cat always has the voice of Alan Rickman.

That's actually one of a few themes this chain. Cats and similar beings with cat-like themes have been good / beneficial.

We don't talk about bears.
>>
File: 1476676579094.jpg (1MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1476676579094.jpg
1MB, 1240x1754px
>>52995122
Happened at some point during Pokemon with either May, Sabrina, or an OC depending on the chain. Never bothered to decide anything definite since it's not that important.
>>
File: 1353399100310.jpg (231KB, 800x678px) Image search: [Google]
1353399100310.jpg
231KB, 800x678px
>>52994788
>>52994827
I went Chaos hero but that was just for flavor. Perk wise it's definitely disadvantaged, weaker than Demons outright, and while the cap is equivalent to the Law cap, it doesn't have anything like the Jesus Armor that can combine with it so it ends up being weaker when taken in total.
>>
>>52996512
Wait till the final season's over then ask me.
>>
File: tumblr_ooq9anxu8T1tbw65eo1_500.jpg (114KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooq9anxu8T1tbw65eo1_500.jpg
114KB, 500x707px
>>52996399
>>52996355
>>52996330
>>52996348
Is this better?
> Social Link (600, Discount Confidant): Do you need help with the issues in your life? You’ll find that it’s important to have good friends, and you’re definitely good at that. You have an easy time making friends with a wide variety of skills, and when you’re in a tough spot, you’ll find that they’re unusually capable of dealing with any issues you have, barring the truly absurd, and as your relationships grow, and they help you with your problems and you with theirs, you gain benefits thematic to each other. If you’re a Shogi Player, they will become better at tactics, A Politician might grant you grant better speaking skills, and a Journalist could grant improved ability to sneak around and avoid security. It’s great to have people you can count on, isn’t it?
>>
What Aspects/Castes of Exalt are your jumpers? For both the current and not yet made jumps?
>>
214. Shin Megami Tensei
Perks: Honest Liar, Hollow Presence, Pillar Choir, Primordial Might, Demon Summoner, The Winds of Salvation, Environmental Protection, Psycho Diver, In The Webs of The Fallen The Guardian And The Lord
Items: Gullible DDS-Net User, Magnetite, Muscle Drink, Ultimate Incense, Rail Gun
Companions: Louis Cypher
Drawbacks: I Can Still Get Smashed To My Heart's Content. It's All Good To Me!, Two Steps From Hell, The Trials of Masakado, World of Law

I'm getting by almost entirely an OOC abilities here, I think. Stuff like the ability to enforce free will on things, generate weakness in perfect defenses, lay perfect traps on the fly, just being instantly forgotten when I disappear for a few seconds, the power to parry any attack, etc. And by converting my enemies into a demon army of some sort.

My stand lets me infuse energies I can control into things, so Almighty Railgun shot and enhanced aim is probably my saving grace here. That and my stealth skills. Sneak attacks with an irresistible railgun probably hurt a lot. At least, that's what I'm counting on.
>>
File: Bears.jpg (304KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bears.jpg
304KB, 1280x720px
>>52996515
BEARS
>>
File: suplex a teddy bear.gif (479KB, 440x250px) Image search: [Google]
suplex a teddy bear.gif
479KB, 440x250px
>>52996831
Bears?
>>
File: 1471890627754.jpg (202KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471890627754.jpg
202KB, 682x1024px
>>52996761
Horrendously twinked out Godblood(does this even count?), Wood, Changing Moon(maned wolf), Some custom shit I haven't decided on, Journeys. Solars is probably going to be eclipse for charmshare and Abyssals will be the day caste for sneaky shit.

Of course this implies that I've already been to all the exalted jumps we have so far. I haven't, but these are the plans.
>>
File: Meme fashion.png (278KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
Meme fashion.png
278KB, 500x614px
>>52996831
>CIA in the back, just kind of leaning in the doorway

I see meme magic is alive and well
>>
>>52996761
Dragonblooded: All of them. Transcendent Gaian Harmony is your friend. I haven't come up with a good idea for what the fifth purchase should do. Maybe let me use Autocthonian elements, or something like that.

Lunars: No Moon. I like mysticism, simple enough choice.

Sidereals: Endings. Having Martial Arts as a favored Ability suited my desire to learn SMA.

Infernals: Wayfarer, a custom Caste built after becoming a Devil-Tiger, anima powers enable exploration. Before then, was a Defiler with Ebon Dragon favored.
>>
>>52996761
Fire Dragonblooded
Slayer Infernal
Chosen of Serenity
Full Moon Lunar (Shagaru Magala)
Twilight Caste Solar
Orichalcum Caste Alchemical
Not quite sure on Abyssal. Like, I ain't sure I want to TOUCH that Exaltation with a 10-foot-pole.

>>52996831
Godless killing machines.

They have hunted me. From the Ursaring who tried to kill me over a Magikarp dispute in Pokémon, Jump 1, to Lord Arctos in Redwall.
>>
>>52996761
Dragonblood: Earth
Sideral: Journeys
Lunar: Castless/Lost Castes
Infernal: Scourge/Adjucator (DT)
Mortal: Lintha-blooded

Solar: Twilight
Abyssal: Moonshadow or Day
Alchemical: Adamant or Orichalcum
Faefolk: A MOMF*CKEN ISHVARA
>>
>>52996911
>>52996923
>Twilight Caste Solar
>Wanting a smiley face on your forehead
>>
>>52996911
Oh right, forgot Fair Folk. Probably whichever one of their caste-deals lines up with the Compassion Virtue.

>>52996932
It's gotta complete with my several other caste marks, AND the full-body tattoos that glow when I'm using magic.

I can make this smiley-face look good, baby.
>>
>>52996932
You know, that actually makes me wonder: What the hell Caste Mark and Anima banner do you show if you're multiple Exalted types at once? That would look like a mess.
>>
>>52996761
Infernals - Overgrowth Caste, then Vortex Caste
Dragonblooded - Air Caste
Sidereals - Chosen of Journeys
Lunars - No-Moon

and then
Abyssals - Not sure. I'd like to go Moonshadow or Midnight but we'll see how the jump goes.
Solars - Eclipse, probably.
Alchemicals - no idea.
>>
>>52996932
>Not wanting a smiley on your forehead
Look at this terrestrian pleb. Look at him and smile
>>
>>52996911
>not going Devil-Tiger
>>
>>52996955
Probably depends on which periphreal essence pool you're pulling from.
Using them all at once would probably get ugly.
>>
File: SmileUniverse-COTD-JP-C.png (944KB, 498x728px) Image search: [Google]
SmileUniverse-COTD-JP-C.png
944KB, 498x728px
>>52996932
>>52996961
Did someone say smiles
>>
>>52996536
In the SMT jump, I need another 300 points if I want to buy Dormant Power to boost Primordial Might.

I figure I could take "The girl that was killed in the park..." (and just fly everywhere instead of walking) and "Two Steps From Hell", or take "Seven Hells Battle". Is the latter a DMC reference, and just how bad is the drawback?

On the other hand I don't like drawbacks that overwrite people, and the first and last above would have that problem. The middle might too if the "suddenly demons" are sapient. I may just skip Dormant Power instead.
>>
File: Laws of Fashion are Mine.jpg (72KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Laws of Fashion are Mine.jpg
72KB, 750x600px
>>52996889
Nice. Now I want an infinite wardrobe perk and a link to a thread that has more of these pics.
>>
>>52996955
A Series of Minor Adjustments is a must.
>>
>>52996761
Planning on going

Dragonblooded
All Chains, Earth Dragonblood

Lunars
No idea

Sidereals
Writer Chain, Chosen of Secrets
Main Chain, Chosen of Serenity
Doctor's Companion Chain, Chosen of Journeys

Solars
Main Chain, Eclipse
Writer Chain, Twilight
Doctor's Companion Chain, No Idea

No idea for Infernals or Abyssals. Will have Writer Nika kidnap evildoers to do ghoulish soul experiments on them to further their magical girl research
>>
>>52996932
>Not wanting to be able to learn all the charms ever
>>
How many times have you shitposted on /x/ by showing off your powers and/or how many times have you fucked with /x/posters for fun?
>>
>>52997201
That's eclipse you dummy.
Those ones get a blank circle.
>>
>>52997219
Coincidentally, I've gone "blank circle" for all the relevant Castes. They just happen to be the most interesting niches for me.
>>
>>52997215
Pretty much all of Creepypasta was spent fucking with /x/ and the various government agencies, along with random people across the Internet. I was the Cyber Demon, combining Glitch and Genius Loci to make me a god within the Internet...and I used that power to shitpost and screw with people. It was hysterical. I actually had a somewhat-friendly rivalry with a group of agents, that was fun.
>>
Are there any design restrictions or requirements for Moonsilver Tattoos beyond Artifacts?
>>
Is there any chance for a continuity drawback to be added in Dragonblooded?
>>
File: Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg (20KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Miniwa.Tsumiki.240.1888369.jpg
20KB, 240x240px
>>52997215
Never. Although after arriving in Pokemon for my first jump I briefly posted in the Pokemon 4chan equivilant /x/ about having memories from an alternate world what do.

Then I got a bunch of replies about dreams linking to other worlds and altered states of minds bringing true sight and Ghost Pokemon and Drowzee posting, and I was like, "Oh right, this is 4chan. You guys are all fucked in the head." And I didn't post anymore after that.

Did you know Drowzee is really popular in the Pokeverse's /x/ equivilant?
Did you ever see that Kanto episode of Pokemon where everyone was like, "Let's get Drowzee to shoot hypnosis all over town so we sleep better!", and it ended up making a lot of kids think they were Pokemon? Yeah, that's like, fucking small-time compared to the shit /x/ likes to talk about.
>>
>>52997215
Since every world I go to gets seeded with instructions on how to summon or contact me it's more like /x/ posters are fucking with me.
Anyone stupid/ballsy enough to go through with a blatantly obvious demonic summoning ritual deserves the thump on the head I give them. Maybe I'll give them cat ears that nobody else can notice if they called for something particularily stupid as a prank. I dunno.
>>
Jump #317: Luther Strode
>Page of Pentacles: The surprising appearance of new prosperity and opportunities for advance in the physical world.
>Age: 19
>Location: Australia
>Identity: Peacekeeper (-200)
>Drawbacks: Unbound and Unleashed (+300)
Oh shit it's Samson. Everybody run. No, you aren't running fast enough.
>Awareness (900)
Luther Strode's lesson is that you must always be aware of all things at all times. I am unwilling to spill innocent blood when it can be avoided.
>Repose (Free, Peacekeeper)
There's a lot of potential to go for a berserker fury. That is not a state I wish to be lost to.
>Parley (800, Peacekeeper)
I can also get through to those who ARE lost to a berserker fury, now, and that is a most helpful thing.
>Serenity (600, Peacekeeper)
We have gone from trying to achieve maximum fast to achieving maximum chill. I can work with this, however. The stealth bonus is nice too.
>Ways of Eros (300, Peacekeeper)
I'm less concerned about the potential improvements to lovemaking and more concerned about diplomacy and oratorship.
>The Herculean Form (0)
A delightful book that will be going straight to the warehouse for safekeeping. I'll be using this soon.

I have to fight the urge to go full Flex Mentallo. But god damn it's tempting.
>>
>>52997442
No, the real issue here is that the only individual that ever gave Cain pause was Samson, so far as I could tell from what I studied, and he's no longer bound - my arrival somehow freed him. It helps nothing that he started targeting those around me. As usual, my companions were doing their own thing, but he found them. And started trying to kill them.

(Key word trying, but that's beside the point.)

Whether he was actually making sincere attempts on them or not, it ruffled a great many feathers and measures had to be taken to preserve the masquerade, as it were. After that point... well, he was taking his time, but eventually targeted me. He drew me out in Sydney, during a typhoon.

We spoke at length. We fought at length. As it turned out, his name was not Samsen, he was much older than that, which surprised me. In the end... he pointed out that we were both as much forces of nature as the typhoon and the cyclones we were dodging in our battle. Potential to create and destroy, I told him. He told me he did not care for creation, he'd enjoyed it for thousands of years, and would be as happy to be the last man standing on a planet made of ash.

It was about that point that Ceci burst from his chest, full-on Aliens chestburster style, shoved a grenade in his mouth, and danced away while his head exploded, completely and utterly derailing the fight.

It made no sense to me either. She still refuses to tell me how the fuck she pulled that off, other than giggling, getting a far-away gaze and murmuring, "Kay-oss."

For being as adorable as she is, she sure is creepy sometimes.
>>
Jump #318: The Gamer
>Eight of Wands (Swiftness): A sudden release of raw power, cutting through confusion and indecision, and setting things in motion.
>Age: 14
>Location: South Korea
>Identity: Player Two
>Drawbacks: Disproportionate Retribution (+100), Just Barely Above Average: Strength (+200), Banhammer (+200), Casting From Hit Points (+300), Abyss Gazed Back (+0, Mandatory)
Soooo... if I do anything in the public eye of note, it's going to get Gaia ticked off at me. This is a bigger deal than normal, considering Gamer powers are supposed to originate with Gaia, I do believe. And it helps nothing that my strength can't even hit peak human no matter what I do. Doesn't help that if I go killing someone with magic, I'll be unable to use that magic again unless I train it up from nothing, too. And as far as casting from hit points... Ceci seems to have drawn the short straw, probably because of what she pulled off last jump, but I'm sure I can find individuals who can stand to lose their souls in order to support her instead of letting her die... the major problem here, though, is that folks aligned with the Abyss will be after me for dubious and possibly conflicting reasons.
>Instant Dungeon (Free)
Yeeeah, I'll be taking the upgraded version of this, thank you.
>Restat (1700, P2)
I'm honestly not a fan of the default stats here. I can think of better ones, though it's situational... maybe I'll go with something derived from SPECIAL stats. Getting to respec every decade is handy too. At least when I respec, I won't be stuck limiting my strength to 25.
>Gamer's Loot (1400, P2)
I already have some similar perks, but this one seems to be about ideal. Useful bits, cash, and so forth. Yes indeed, I'll be making use of this.
>Gamer's Mind (1100, P2)
Flat out memetic hazard immunity as well as invulnerability to mental status effects, and a quest system to boot. Nice.
>>
>>52996761
This is the plan so far. I've still got a lot to learn about exalted.

Solar – Twilight
Lunar – No moon
Sidereals – Serenity
Terrestrial – Not sure. Whichever one is best for crafting/magic/knowledge.
Abyssal – Daybreak
Infernal – Defiler
Alchemical – Orichalcum
Liminal – No idea, couldn't find any information about these guys besides 'they exist'.

I have very little knowledge of Exalted outside of what I've picked up here.
Anybody know if there's any books about the setting, sort of how 40k has entire series' about different time periods and characters?
>>
>>52997463
>Gamer's Titles (1000, P2)
This is actually rather promising, I doubt I'll really need to use a great deal of this, but there will definitely be times where it's handy. I believe these titles usually come with related bonuses? Pity only one can be in effect at a time, but can I be known by them all despite only one being ACTIVE?
>Illusion Technician (600)
Combine this with Gamer's Loot and I'll be able to recreate anywhere I've been. Let's see how smart someone feels when they're trying to kill me and they follow me into an ID of a pitched Warhammer 40k battle.
>Gamer's Skills (300, P2)
Now this, I must admit, is pretty freaking nifty. I am less about consuming the skill books, though, and more about skills hitting their cap and then evolving into better skills.
>Gamer's Body (0, P2)
An HP system ... I think I might actually have one, but again, having it spelled out explicitly will simplify many things. Not to mention explicitly levelling up.
>Gamer's Basic Spells (Free, P2)
Well, I get one 100cp item free. Having a collection of local low-level spells certainly won't hurt, and they'll give me a starting point toward integrating the local magic with my system.
>Gamer's Party (Free, P2)
I can only recruit eight others into my party, but that's quite all right, my companions fit the bill quite nicely and they'll probably appreciate getting to use the gamer perspective. Mostly.

Speaking of Too Stupid To Fail: this place.

Ohhh, this setting.

I am almost certain that not a week is going to go by without seeing some idiot come out of left field wanting to either kill me, use me to their own ends, or attempt to ally with me in order to use me toward their own ends.

That's okay though, because you know what? I'll freely admit, when inevitably confronted by any number of idiots, that I have power.
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Eh, fuck it. It came up in discussion earlier. Here's the build, writefaggery in-coming. Not much, but a little.

Rosario + Vampire- What the hell is this. "Oh god, it's like Beast Boy's cartoons"
0/1600
Normal Student
Youko
Free Bluff
Discount Attractive
Discount The Power of Friendship
Discount Not Quite Dead
Tough
Classmate- "Fine, I'll make sure nothing untoward happens with you" ....! "No need to be rude"
Harem Protagonist- ???? *hidden laughter*
Free School Uniform
Free Bite-sized monster dictionary

Anti-Thesis+300- BRING IT ON!
Mute+200- .... "Wow, you can almost feel the anger coming from him" "Bark!"
Reputation+100- ....!
>>
>>52997471
The nature of the power... well, they won't know that I have the local version of whatever, but I'll happily live a double life in order to keep my apparent family safe. A clone with diminished versions of my abilities can stay behind, do the schoolwork, pretend to be social, and so forth. I'll be happy to go out and do various silliness-related activities as long as it keeps everyone away from my home.

I'm not quite sure what Gaia will think of my usual open-the-jump-by-stitching-my-magic-into-the-universe thing though. I'm pretty sure she's not that happy about that because whenever I end up using magic in a way that anyone might notice, something inevitably falls on my head. I had a coconut fall out of the sky and crack me on the skull in an open field once, for instance.

That sort of silliness aside though... it was amusing, but it ended up with me largely running around being an errand boy for Gaia. Once I realized the rules and how far I could bend them before facing retribution, I was able to do quite a bit.
>>
>>52997484

It turns out there are a lot of magic users in the world, and while there are plenty of them that aren't jerks, there are some who are just flat out evil. The Gamer abilities had a tendy to act up until they integrated out-of-context magics, but the ideal thing seemed to be to bait them into being asshats, take them out of the picture, do everything SHORT of killing them, and then sacrifice them in an instant dungeon to keep Ceci from keeling over. (Trying to preserve surplus souls in a philosopher's stone was, apparently, considered 'cheating' by Gaia and not permitted - same with trying to use souls I'd consumed in the past, or part of my soul here and now in hopes that it would regenerate. If it didn't go through the proper ceremony, it would have no effect.)

Eventually, I threw in the towel, played up some creepypasta silliness to cover for some major mojo, and disappeared pretty much every serial killer on the globe. This was enough to make certain magic users sit up and take notice, and also attack me, which I used to my advantage... between the idiots who attacked me, and the postcognition-confirmed irredeemable murderers, I had enough useful souls to fix Ceci.

I'm not sure I'm thrilled with the concept of her getting a power-up as a result of it, but apparently she's happy, so that's all that really matters there.

Oh.

I almost forgot.

The first day I was there, I left a copy of The Hercules Method in one Han Jee-Han's mailbox.

The results were pretty much as expected - he touched it, absorbed it, gained some VERY interesting skills from it and some direct stat buffs - and it made for an interesting case study, I have to admit.

Didn't derail canon aside from giving him a nice strength and endurance buff, though.
>>
>>52997019
The later is basically you fighting the game's secret bosses.
>>
>>52997465
Exalted's overall going ons are mostly told through snippets and comics in sourcebooks instead of seperate novels. That and dev comments.
You can find almost everything that isn't those dev comments here https://pastebin.com/raw/EL3RTeB1

Unfortunately there's no easy way to sort through to find it all and the wiki is dogshit.
>>
>>52997312
There has been some talk recently about things that would be cool to see in Dragonblooded lately, hopefully someone will think to ask Wukong about a potential update next time he is in the thread.
>>
>>52997465
>Whichever one is best for crafting/magic/knowledge.
That would be Air (Lore/Occult) or Earth(Craft), though any of them could have Lore, Occult, and Craft as their three Favored abilities.
>>
File: A Sun of my very own.jpg (92KB, 428x750px) Image search: [Google]
A Sun of my very own.jpg
92KB, 428x750px
>>52997480
I sit here in my study, and I wonder. 'How in the blazing hell did I end up like this?'. The past ten years have been a whirlwind, though an oddly enjoyable one. I signed up for a 'modern', or at least that's what Raven insists on calling them, world with monsters. Seemed simple enough, until I realized I had to go to school for them. But that's not what perplexes me. No, what confuses me is when I look over to my left and see Ammy sleeping in an oversized chair, a golden band on her finger. Somehow, someway, I ended up marrying that insane, wild, derpy, and good hearted dog of a goddess. The one who has been a thorn in my side for centuries, if not millennia at this point.

It seemed simple enough at first. Go to school, beat off idiots who think they can take me in a fight, and prove myself the King. Even with my inability to speak I was more than able to get my point across, most of the time anyway. There were some....mishaps of which I would rather not say. But things happened, as they often do. I somehow found myself pulled into the "newspaper club" by Ammy, and her new friend 'Kurumu', and drawn into the utter nonsense that surrounded the Mortal-boy. Still, at least it brought me good fights, and more insight into how this world functions. Plus beating up Kuyo did wonders for declaring my lordship of this place.

And yet....I ended up married to Ammy, and I have no idea how. .....I blame the Succubus, and Frisk. I should have never introduced them.
>>
>>52997517
Thanks, anon. This is helping already.
>>52997551
Hmmm. I'll probably go with Earth. It just feels right.
>>
File: Ammy.jpg (67KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy.jpg
67KB, 512x512px
>>52997563
>Ammy's human form
>>
>>52997609
Still using shit from a banned jump, I see. Have you no shame? No honor?
>>
>>52997563
>>52997609
Tiger/Ammy is my new OTP. Jokes aside, that is kind of sweet. Also, I'm guessing Frisk got into some antics of his own, given how much of a flirt he is?
>>
>>52997675
It's been literaly months and you still haven't gotten new material.
You're going to wear it out at this rate.
>>
File: 1483848553455.png (192KB, 1280x787px) Image search: [Google]
1483848553455.png
192KB, 1280x787px
>>52997563
>>52997609
>>
>>52997675
>No honor?
...I'm genuinely speechless. I mean, I know you're shitposting, but I never, ever thought someone would use that for something like a CYOA. Are you real? Are you an actual person?
>>
>>52997690
>>52997709
I think that just maybe this one is a joke.
>>
File: Flirt.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Flirt.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>52997680
Frisk had several relationships, but they were short-term since they couldn't come with us. Despite not being imported he rivaled Tsukune for number of girls hanging around him.
>>
So how exactly does crafting in Exalted work? With enough time and skill, could an Exalt make the kinds of things you see in the items section of their respective jumps? Could a Lunar make Dragonblooded Artifacts? Are Dragonblooded and Celestial Artifacts equal, considering they're "ranked" by dot-level, which is supposed to be an objective measurement in-setting?
>>
>>52997675
Of course! We should bow before you and your superior honor.
Ah, your honor.
That honor you've been writing.
We heard about that honor.
How excited you were about that honor.
How disappointing that you're losing your will to complete that honor we heard about and that you were excited about.
Honor.
Honor you've been working on.
Sure. Of course.
You've been working on honor.
HONOR of great importance!
HONOR that will change Honorchain forever!
How could people be so selfish as to post things you don't like and discourage you from completing your HONOR of GREAT IMPORTANCE.
Absolutely.
I'm sure you're working very hard on your HONOR OF GREAT IMPORTANCE.
Don't let the thread get you down and discourage you from completing your HONOR OF GREAT IMPORTANCE.
How tragic it would be if we never got your HONOR. OF GREAT. IMPORTANCE.
I'm still not sorry.
>>
>>52997728
Sounds about right.

>>52997753
My God, it's adapting.
>>
>>52997709
...I mean, it's been awhile, but I do remember something similar for a different situation. Equally ridiculous, though. Something along the lines of, "Dirge will not escape justice for his crimes against this community."
>>
>>52997767
Something something adaptatchain of great importance?
>>
>>52995122
Starter Pokemon 4 Jumps in. Second Jump she became a Hivemind Gynoid in Libromancer giving her 10 bodies over time and 10 times the normal amount of social interaction.

Third Jump I was stuck as a brain in a jar in Captain SNES for 10 years, relying on her to be my arms and legs.

Jump Four was Action Movie, I was now a ripped action hero and picked up the Tyrannosaurus perk. I had a ripped body, wasn't unattractive and women would throw themselves at me during the course of my stay here. My companion claimed first dibs 10 times. We got married next Jump after things stopped exploding everywhere. We keep getting married in each Jump we can.
>>
File: Screams Geometrically.gif (1022KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Screams Geometrically.gif
1022KB, 500x281px
>>52997736
Like normal crafting, kinda. Geomancy can help you craft better though
Yes they could, those are 5-Dot artifacts at max, with maybe one or two exceptions, which are well within the capabilities of a high Essence Exalt
Yes, Artifacts are for one Exalt-type based on what they are made out of. Dragonblooded get Jade, Lunars get Moonsilver, Solars get Orichalcum, Sidereala get Starmetal, and Abyssals get Soul Steel. Anyone can craft with these materials, but some Exalts attune to one material better/easier than they do another/
Kind of. They can be equal, but in-practice high-tier Artifacts aren't made for Dragonblooded nearly as often as they are for Celestials.

Each Exalt types has their own Crafting Charms that makes them even better at crafting. Naturally Solars have the best, but you can have top-tier craftsmen of any Exalt type.
>>
>>52997753
When you think about it... he really was Dishonored™ published by Bethesda Softworks.
>>
>>52997736
Trying to make out of type artifacts is slightly more difficult, but if you have an assistant of the right exalt type they can ease the process to make it just as easy as working in type though. As for making things in the item section that really depends. Some of that stuff is unique but then some of it isn't.

Dots are an abstraction but also a measure of power. Or rather a measure of how badly their presence distorts the game. Artifacts made for different exalt types do not necessarily have the same strength just because they have the same dot amount. Usually if the dots are high it's bullshit regardless of who it's made for.
>>
>>52997690
How's he going to get new material when he only targets prolific namefags?
>>
>>52997795
>>52997804
Nice! Thanks.
>>
>>52997753
>>52997799
Perhaps the real honor was the friends we made along the way.
>>
>>52997813
By actually paying attention and making topical but dickish remarks?
It's not that hard. He can learn how to do that by browsing /v/ for a day.
>>
>>52997753
>That honor you've been writing.
This is where it fell off, desu. No one "writes" honor.

>your will to complete that honor
It might have been better if you had used "achieve" instead of "complete".
>>
>>52997838
I have a different idea. And I know this sounds crazy, but... what if he just fucks off and leaves honorchain, if he hates honorchain so much? I mean, he's definitely not writing honor tonight.

>>52997859
>No one "writes" honor.
I don't know, I think he could if he clapped his hands and really believed.
>>
>>52997838
That would require him actually putting effort into this, though. He's persistent, sure, been doing this for...what, four years now? But he's also lazy. He won't put in any actual effort into shitposting, he'll just repeat the same bullshit over and over again, occasionally getting new material but mostly sticking to the same formula.
>>
File: Flare.jpg (40KB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
Flare.jpg
40KB, 300x241px
What's your favorite non-combat spell? What's your favorite combat spell... that doesn't deal direct damage?
>>
>>52973708
Rather late, but fwiw the drive does actually have a Supplements folder for non-official stuff like this.
>>
File: Oh god what have we done.jpg (32KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
Oh god what have we done.jpg
32KB, 640x359px
>>52997919
Do Explosions count?
>>
>>52997919
Geneforge Shaping Magic, because making lifeforms is fun.
Buffs, all-day erry day. I will punch all the things.
>>
>>52997919
... hmm, it's actually kinda hard to think of a spell that I can't find a combat application for.

But for favorite non-damaging combat spell, it's a tossup between Forcecage, Telekinetic Sphere and Glass Strike.
>>
>>52997919
Unlimited Pie Works
>>
File: Clothes Beam for Ants.gif (988KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
Clothes Beam for Ants.gif
988KB, 400x266px
>>52997919
CLOTHES BEAM!
>>
>>52996761
Dragonblood - Air , so sorcery. Had an ice and snow theme.
Sidereal - Endings. Assassin this time.
Lunar - Full Moon. Wanted at least one warrior Exaltation.
Abyssal - Midnight. Social Exaltation, plus I liked some lore bit.
Infernal - Defiler. I like the imouto orbs.
Solar - Probably Eclipse. You know why.
Alchemical - Adamant. Nothing much special to them as a caste, but their material is unique at least. I remember hating something about Starmetal and Orichalcum that made me skip them.

I've thought about going through and checking to see which abilities I don't have a favored status for, since I think I covered most possible roles here. Archery maybe?

>>52997465
Liminals are 3e.
>>
File: IMG_0237.png (573KB, 1024x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.png
573KB, 1024x960px
>>52997919
Non Combat spell? Apparition. Its a cheap teleportation spell.

Combat Spell? If I really need someone dead, AK works. If not, I try & use several charms that bind, blind, & deafen. A blind & deaf foe is no threat. Likewise a bound foe is considered to be dealt with, for extra safety measures I also mute them. That way they can't cry out for help.
>>
>>52997919
Clothes Be-- Awww...

Um...Glitterdust then I guess, from D&D? Nothing like covering everything glitter and permanently blinding people.
>>
Can I have both a coco and a jojo stand?
>>
>>52998309
Yes.
>>
Are there any energy pools that would merge with exalted essence pools?
>>
>>52998405
Not really. You might want to go to Street Fighter for that.
>>
>>52995122
Nobody, Jumper has achieved permavirgin status
>>
>>52997919
Transfiguration spells.
Non-damage combat spell? Time stop or Blink/combat teleportation.
>>
>>52998405
Maybe none of them, maybe all of them. Seriously there aren't many resource pools that fit essence closely enough to say that X Pool with definitely merge but then again the nature of essence means there is also a case for having it merge with a wide range of energy pools including Mana and Ki.
>>
>>52997919
I went Hexer in Etrian Odissey, and focus on debuffs. Almost none of my spells deal actual damage by themselves.
As for non-combat? Mage hand. Having to be constantly bound by chains to do magic kinda needs it.
>>
>>52998021
>Clothes Beam for Ants

That pic is too large for ants, I can actually see fairly clearly what is going on.
That's like a gif built for beetles at worst.
>>
>>52997919
>What's your favorite non-combat spell?
Resurrection. It just barely surpassed my instant desert spells in how much joy it can bring to people.

>What's your favorite combat spell... that doesn't deal direct damage?
Dispel. No more magic protection means I'm free to punch them.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
So I've got a few builds to post for you guys.

Musician Jump 097:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Poser [+300]
Battle of The Bands [+800]
Origin: Electronic [-100]
Perks:
Splicer [Free]
Public Domain[-100]
Pick of Destiny [-600]
Man in The Mask [-300]
The Art [-1000]

Death himself has come to town and he brought with him a selection of legends to challenge me to a battle of our bands. Each of said legends is from a song I liked and gave a modern cover. I actually could care less about that though.

I personally take this decade to play The Art, soothing wounds both mental and spiritual that had refused to fade from others. I did a lot of charity work, it was good.

Zootopia Jump 098:
Drawbacks:
Meter Maid Duty [-100]
Power Lock-Down [-200]
Interspecies Uproar [-300]
Race: Dire Wolf
Origin: Government Job [-100]
Perks:
Under-appreciated Lackey [Free]
Political Face [100]
Master Plan [200]
Green Energy [300]
Night Howler Immunity [-300]
Gear:

Population Boom [-600]

So take ten foot tall wolf who farms as a pastime, has solid neighborly relations with the local bunnies, and is all around a nice guy, though a bit of a doormat at work. Then throw him into a growing race war. That's what happened, it wasn't great fun but there were moments.

Katawa Shoujo Jump 099:
Drawbacks:
Permanent Smug Face [+100]
Normal High School Student [+100]
Phantom Pian [+200]
Disability: Pernicious Anemia (Advanced enough to numb the majority of both my hands and feet)
LoS: The Long Haul
Perks:
Odd [Free]
Calm [-100]
Energetic [-100]
Prepared [-200]
Shaman’s Eyes [-200]
Gear:
Necessities [Free]
Board Games [Free]
The Book-A-Week Club [-100]
Take-Out Menus [-200]
Convenience Store [-200]

Companions [-300]

Writefagging: https://pastebin.com/PgterXCX
>>
File: 1450643978528.jpg (547KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450643978528.jpg
547KB, 1200x1200px
>>52997919
Portal Creation/Gate.

>Combat Spell
Time stop all the way.
>>
>>52998021
Ah, my most metro attack.
>>
File: HumerusSkeletons.jpg (97KB, 324x331px) Image search: [Google]
HumerusSkeletons.jpg
97KB, 324x331px
>>52995627
>Not being a superior sexless skelly

You're doing it wrong.
>>
So I'm planning on me and my companion's stands(Jojo and Coco) to achieve 'Heaven' once we get a spark, this makes sense right?
>>
>>52997392
Was /x/ filled with pokewaifu posting instead of succubus posting?
>>
File: ovelord pleaides.jpg (1MB, 2769x1513px) Image search: [Google]
ovelord pleaides.jpg
1MB, 2769x1513px
>>52995122
>>52999449
>Not starting your chain in Overlord as a Supreme Being
>Not going as a fallen angel/demon
>Not fucking every single female in Nazarick and outside of it while using your Summoner specialization to summon dozens of succubuses per day

You losers cannot even fantasize properly.
>>
File: Shalltear.png (173KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shalltear.png
173KB, 640x360px
>>52999753
Reminder that the people in Nazarick are ugly monsters whose attractive appearance is a disguise.
>>
File: IMG_0973.jpg (183KB, 373x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0973.jpg
183KB, 373x946px
>>52995122
Archer was hell of a time. I needed Heir perk really badly. Ended up with sex addiction. Ended up with Pam for first time. Not bad considering she's still attractive even when fat. When she goes all coke head she becomes even more attractive.
>>
File: Vol_8_7.jpg (230KB, 1000x1449px) Image search: [Google]
Vol_8_7.jpg
230KB, 1000x1449px
>>52999878
Not all of them.
>>
Anons, I'm thinking on ending my chain, but there isn't ending scenario right now that actually would pose challenge for my jumper besides bruteforcing Tenchi's end scenario.

Are there any jumps with end scenarios on the making?
>>
File: Hornlocked Stocke.jpg (151KB, 509x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hornlocked Stocke.jpg
151KB, 509x600px
Is there any good jumps where you can get siblings of your own?
>>
File: tumblr_o2mpsz0ZtP1uvxm3yo1_1280.jpg (286KB, 1006x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2mpsz0ZtP1uvxm3yo1_1280.jpg
286KB, 1006x1280px
>>52999934
Gravity Falls?

Or basically any jump with a background if you're not looking for a companion.
>>
>>52999934
Mob Psycho 100
Oreimo
Otoyomegatari
>>
>>52999911
Fate/Grand Order is apparently going to have two but I doubt they'd be hard enough if only Tenchi is a challenge for you. Val also said Dies Irae is getting one and if it's what I think it is, it'll be a challenge for any jumper at all.

I don't know of any other upcoming jumps with end scenarios.
>>
>>52999934
Go Athlete in TWEWY. Their discounted companion is a younger sibling. You can also get an older sibling in Cardcaptor Sakura.

Why do you want a sibling, Anon?
>>
>>52995122
No one in the chain since I lost my virginity before I started jumping.
>>
>>53000037
You probably got a new one with each non-Drop-In origin. And at least a few hundred times the answer was probably your wife.
>>
>>52999911
Devil Survivor 2 and SMT endgame look rough.
>>
>>52998021
So...we got perks or Jumps for this kind of thing?
>>
Is there a list of pre-made stands I can assign to my companions?
I don't want to have to spend hours thinking up stands for them.
>>
>>53000062
See this brings up an interesting question Is it per body, per soul or per mind? if it's per Body then yes it is the wife since she's the only person my jumper sleeps with. If it is per soul it was before I started jumping. If it's per mind, it gets difficult since my jumper's mind is many many minds built on top of My original mind in a great chorus.
>>
>>53000066
Does DeSu 2 gives you an oldwalker spark? I think the scenario is talking about another kind of spark.

Also, I don't think that SMT is more dangerous that anything that you can find in your every day Marvel or DC.
>>
File: Crona 10.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 10.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>53000072
Like 50% sure that Marvel has the capacity to give you a Clothes Beam power via the right combo. Think it was the suit from the items section with the energy blast power. Might have needed something else in the combo to let you beam other types of clothing, not sure.
>>
File: 1438654169167.gif (43KB, 700x643px) Image search: [Google]
1438654169167.gif
43KB, 700x643px
>>53000096
>I just want potatoes to steal Bancho's waifu
>>
>>53000106
Simple enough. Thank you.
>>
>>53000116
you have seen her primary form right? because she's not to Most people's tastes.
>>
>>53000116
I'd rather make him watch as she dies. Actually fucking a cancer bag yourself? Have some self respect.
>>
>>53000072
Ki techniques in the Dragon Ball universe are explicitly capable of item creation. There are perks to enhance it in the Hermit tree in Dragon Ball and the Guardian tree in Dragon Ball Z.

>>53000086
There are Stand Sunday threads around these parts or a tumblr called the Stand Stand.
>>
>>53000072
high school DXD has the opposite as a magical ability so Having that for your magic doesn't seem unreasonable
>>
>>53000127
I will bring a bigger bag.

>>53000136
I didn't say I wanted to fuck it.
>>
>>53000072
Overlord magic might be able to do it. There was a fruit in One Piece that could also do that.

And of course custom spells from lots of systems.
>>
>>53000141
Noted, I'll have to stop by and be a Hermit for awhile I guess!
>>
File: 2 (1).jpg (217KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [Google]
2 (1).jpg
217KB, 800x1138px
How would a Jumper BBS look like with actual jumpers?
>>
>>52995686
a Bee movie,Greek myth and generic Xianxia have the perks you Need,or you could just import them somewhere and get compatible bodies that way
>>
>>53000141
It's probably not ki. Dragon Ball does have magic, and Piccolo certainly knows it.
>>
>>53000240
That would look like this thread anon, only the shitposting would contain Exalted social attacks.
>>
File: Kallen and Mini Gurren.jpg (1MB, 1905x1411px) Image search: [Google]
Kallen and Mini Gurren.jpg
1MB, 1905x1411px
Custom robo jump, I do not quite understand how discounts work in this one, it says:

>Discounts increase if you buy a higher tier >origin. It goes as follows, and the same >pattern can be followed
>for items, though there are no 600 cp items.
>1/2/4/6 - 2/4/6
>0/1/2/3 - 2/4/6
>0/0/1/2 - 1/2/3

I bought Custom Robo and Rahu origin.
>>
>>53000255
>Stone In A River [400] – Ki is the flow of life, and through it many things are possible. While simply flinging it around as pure energy or utilizing it to enhance the body are chief uses, ki is not merely a weapon. You know this, and while many use ki as a blade alone you are able to use it as a set of tools. Techniques such as healing, the creation of objects from pure ki(though exhausting), and using your mind to change and affect the world through the use of ki come easy to you, and possible non-combat applications of this energy are where your strengths lie.
>>
>>53000262
I don't think the mods would like that.
>>
>>53000146
Good luck with that. She is Essentially a high mid-game jumper Spec'd to counter Other high mid-game jumpers And evolve and adapt against almost anything she can Encounter.
>>
What are some ways to enhance my shitposting to a supernatural level?
Perks/Items/Things I can learn in-jump to help me do this?
>>
>>53000312
Yes they would, a Solar Jumper would convince them that the shitposting is a good thing.
>>
>>53000306
I can't be fucked to care what a perk says, only about the canon.
>>
>>53000333
Go to Exalted, the social fu there is pretty impressive and the exalted modern setting confirms that BS Exalt charisma works over the internet.

Ebon Dragon Cosmic Principal would help a lot.
>>
>>53000341
That's a different issue altogether, I suppose. Let's see what google has to say on the issue.

>http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Materialization

Is magic.
>>
>>52995122
Most people probably think they know what my answer to this question is, but they'd be wrong. Despite the wild times in Titan Tower, Raven and I didn't get to that point until Jump 5. I did lose my chain's virginity in Teen Titans though. Just not to her.

It was Jinx. She'd always been the one for flirty, teasing quips during battle, but she did that with everybody. Then came the day when her, Gizmo, and Mammoth punted everyone from the tower. At that point, I didn't have much more in the way of powers than Raven. Just a few extra tricks along with it. But instead of booting me out, Jinx demanded I be kept as a hostage to keep the other Titans from trying anything funny.

It took just about the turn you'd expect at that point. I was tied up, blindfolded... you know the drill. Anyways, we became an off and on thing for a while. We weren't a great match, but physically it was an awesome way to blow off some steam. I eventually talked her into joining the Titans after the Trigon event, only to immediately leave to study with Constantine for two years. She wasn't happy about that and let me, and the whole tower, know it.

But, strangely enough, once Raven and I came back to the Titans, she was in quite the forgiving mood. I never did get any kind of reason out of her for it, but I wasn't interested in asking too many questions. I think her and Kid Flash had a fling that went extra sour. But that's just a guess. Anyways, I thought about offering to take her along, but eventually decided to not take anyone. People seemed happy where they were. But Raven had other ideas.
>>
>>52995122
Intriguing question, considering every time you don't go drop-in your technically in a new life. Which is probably a problem not considered by female jumpers. Although I would imagine they would take care of the problem quickly enough with something like biocontrol or spells.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>53000469
>study with Constantine for two years
>with Constantine
>Constantine

this is a bad plan.
>>
>>53000592

Nah, it's fine.

You just need to make sure he doesn't hate you. Or like you. Or know your name/face.

Probably best to stay invisible, and never speak to him, and stay a few hundred metres away at all times, and not study with him.

Do all that, and it's perfectly safe to study with him!
>>
>>52997919
>Favorite Non-Combat Spell
Oh, that would have to be the Electricity Magic I picked up in Undertale. It's insanely handy for any kind of technological project. I can essentially operate as my own variable voltage source complete with amperage control, all the way up to a car battery. It even lets me trace circuit paths and detect errors or faults along the way. Which is great because I still have the bad habit of putting IC chips in backwards sometimes.

>Favorite Combat Spell that doesn't deal Damage
I'd have to go with Haste, hands down. Nothing turns the tide of battle quite like being able to suddenly outpace your opponents and attacks twice as quickly as before. I don't think I could move at that speed all the time though. It gives me a headache if I keep it up for too long.

>Favorite Combat Spell
You didn't ask, but I'm answering anyways. It's my Clockwork "Necromancy" that I picked up in Shaman King, coupled with my spirit's Motherfucking Santa Claus Conceptual Authority over Metal. Together the two become Toy Combat. I infuse small clockwork toys, like tin soldiers and pop-gun cannons, with tiny bits of my soul which enables them to make "real" attacks. Pop-gun cannons that fit in your palm fire huge cannon balls of spiritual energy, toy soldiers fire barrages of soul-backed bullets, and the wind-up airplanes speed up to insane speeds and make strafing runs with crank cannons and drop bombs.

Of course, should things get truly dire, I take things to the next level. Toy Combat because Toy Warfare, where instead of infusing my soul into a ton of tiny toys, I take direct control of an AFW-style mecha. A walking tank three stories tall that looks clunky and full of holes, but could put up a decent fight against anyone from the Shaman King series. Not that I got to test that, but my power level was pretty nutty to begin with.
>>
>>53000592
>>53000636
Yeah, yeah. I know his bad luck and willingness to sacrifice everyone around him is basically meme-status for Constantine, but the Teen Titan version of him had a lot of that toned down. He still had bad luck and a string of relationships that ended poorly, but he was more like Harry Dresden than comics Constantine.

We did have to save him from Hell a few times though. But honestly, there wasn't anyone else who I knew of who could teach Raven and myself demon binding magic who had the expertise and experience Constantine has. So we only had the one choice.
>>
>>53000333
It won't improve the quality of your shitposts, but Rumormonger from Persona might let you make your shitposts real.
>>
>>53000707
>make your shitposts real.
Oh god what the fuck would copypastas even look like as real beings.
>>
Have you ever ran a civilization, jumper?
If so how did it go and what was it's ideology.
>>
What jump has the two items that are based on heaven and hell that let you store souls and such? I think it had another item that worked like purgatory too but that might just be me remembering incorrectly.
>>
>>53000777
actraiser
>>
>>53000796
Yup that's it thanks.
>>
So /jc/, I've got some SCIENCE! questions for you.

Would it be possible to reverse engineer the warehouse stasis pod, or are those supposed to work by jumpchain fiat instead of science?

How many jumpers invent their own tech as opposed to just reverse engineering/combining/modifying things they they get from scifi settings? I'm counting things you automatically learn to build from tech perks as stuff you get from scifi settings.

Lastly, not really a general SCIENCE! question, but one about the Doctor Who jump. Do you think that if a jumper spent enough time exposed to the Time Vortex would they be able to turn into a Time Lord, or was River a super special case due to being conceived in the TARDIS? Would removing body parts and regrowing them via healing factors or doing something similar make this more likely to work?
>>
>>53000749
I haven't taken the Civ jump yet and I'm glad. I was planning to use the rule that the civilization can be any race you've encountered in jump to get a Kryptonian form, but then Superman TAS came out so I don't need it for that anymore. I'll probably save it until I find a race that would be cool as an alt form that I can't get another way.
>>
File: Crona 24.jpg (453KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 24.jpg
453KB, 750x750px
>>53000903
Yeah, Stasis Pods can't be replicated, Jumpchain Fiat thing.

I think most people rely on existing technology, though I've went out of my way to learn stuff without perks, and develop my own stuff over time.

No idea, I don't know Doctor Who.
>>
>>53000960
>>53000903
Stasis Pod could be replicated. You just need them doing something completely different to what they're doing right now. Like deconstructing and reconstructing a person/being or kill and revive them.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>53000749
Nope, I haven't yet rolled that one

>>53000903
>Would it be possible to reverse engineer the warehouse stasis pod, or are those supposed to work by jumpchain fiat instead of science?
As far as I know this is Jumpchain Fiat.

>How many jumpers invent their own tech as opposed to just reverse engineering/combining/modifying things they they get from scifi settings?
I personally do my own software editing and have created my own encryption. Hardware is more me combining things usually. If I roll Metabots any time soon I'll be able to make Metabots with all my hardware and software know-how combined which will mean I'll have to overhaul... virtually my entire support structure, again.

>Lastly, not really a general SCIENCE! question, but one about the Doctor Who jump. Do you think that if a jumper spent enough time exposed to the Time Vortex would they be able to turn into a Time Lord, or was River a super special case due to being conceived in the TARDIS? Would removing body parts and regrowing them via healing factors or doing something similar make this more likely to work?
I've done the Jump but I don't know the answer to this question.
>>
File: Small Crona 5.png (117KB, 288x392px) Image search: [Google]
Small Crona 5.png
117KB, 288x392px
>>53000976
Nah man, Stasis Pods legit can't be replicated. What you're describing isn't what a Stasis Pod is doing, since it doesn't make them a companion or give them the benefits of companions. You're just killing someone and putting them back together in a new Jump.
>>
>>53000960
>>53000997
Well crap. There's so many cool characters in settings without a canon companion option and I really don't want to have to spend my whole warehouse budget on pods.

Is there a way to make anyone you want into a companion other than the Blue Feather thing?
>>
>>53001057
Harry Potter scenario lets you make your wives and kids into companions.
>>
>>53001057
Sort of, Infinity from SdS and the summoning perk from NGnL.

Infinity makes your spells last until you end them an the summoning perk lets you summon people from past jumps at an unsustainable mana cost, let Infinity take care of the sustained mana cost and you're golden.
>>
File: Cabbage.gif (963KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Cabbage.gif
963KB, 245x245px
>>53001057
You could just house rule it if you want to bring your favorite characters with you for jumps like that.
>>
>>53000903
>Second Question
I'll admit most of what I build is just me cobbling together technologies I've picked up from elsewhere and torn apart to understand how they work. Frankly, it's easier and I've always been better at thinking on how to combine and modify things than coming up with ideas of my own.

I did invent my own version steam boiler though. But that used magic more than science. Most of my unique inventions used magic more than science.

I don't think it's a bad thing to be more focused on cobbling tech together rather than unique invention.
>>
>>53001089
Add on One Extra Line from fate zero to reduce cost and upkeep
>>
>>53001126
Why? Infinity completely negated upkeep.
>>
File: 1488437220.jpg (2MB, 700x3097px) Image search: [Google]
1488437220.jpg
2MB, 700x3097px
>>53001112
... This is what I actually meant to post.
>>
File: Dinkelberg.jpg (37KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
Dinkelberg.jpg
37KB, 500x460px
>>53001137
I thought Infinity just kept spells going for as long as you fed it magic.
>>
>>53001185
You don't have to feed it magic anymore since infinity does it for you.
That's why it's 1200cp.
>>
>>53001185
Nope, you see the thing about Merlin is that she can keep spells going as long as she wants if she can get a spell going it stays going until she decides to end it.

That is why she is able to stop her own time, it costs a ludicrous amount of mana to the point of being unsustainable for even the most absurdly powerful demons but she only needs to get it to work for an instant and then her power (Infinity) takes care of the rest.
>>
What do you guys feel about taking characters from one world and leaving them in another rather than sending them back to their own world?

I feel like it would be the decent thing to do for any survivors in jumps with a zombie apocalypse or similar, bring them to a world where they have a chance at a decent life.

It runs into the same problem as unbuyable companions though. Do you think sealing from Naruto would allow you to seal a living person, thus making them count as an item(sealing scroll) until you unseal them in order to bring them with you?
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
>>53001208
>>53001235
Ah, thank you I see now why it is so expensive, I know I need to get Infinity now. Considering the worlds are time stopped I wonder how they feel being summoned then dismissed and re summoned since it was just after they were dismissed to them.
>>
File: sword dance.jpg (77KB, 799x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sword dance.jpg
77KB, 799x1000px
>>52997919
Red Eye++ - an incrementally upgraded version of a spell originally learned in Webmage. Acts as a HUD for additional sensory information.

Sword Dance. Its just that good.
>>
>>53001293
Do it when you're done jumping.
Everyone is time frozen so it's not like they're sitting around waiting on you.
>>
Just how powerful are you if, in the Avatar jumps, you buy all of the Bender perks plus Bending Genius?
>>
Do you think being The Sword of Polaris in Devil Survivor 2 would be a good idea?
>>
Waterbending + Hamon > everything else.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>53001300
I'm not sure how accurate my view of plainswalking is, but I assumed if you could step from one dimension to another that you could enter the new dimension at any time you wanted. Kind of like how when you enter a pool you can do it from the deep end or the shallow end just as easily. You're not attached to the pool, so physics can't force you to enter only at a specific point.

From this point of view it would mean that time isn't actually stopped in your previous jumps, it's just that the "coordinates" you instinctually know once you get your spark are for the time at which you left that dimension.

As for summoning something that should have died in the amount of time it's been since you last summoned it, I assume Jumpchan had something to do with it. Either reviving, cloning and implanting memories or simulating them with his/her/its power.
>>
>>53001388
I'd estimate probably somewhere around Toph or Katara's level with one of the jumps, and if you do that for the same element in both jumps probably somewhere around the level of a fully realized Avatar in that one element.
>>
File: 2012-07-23_00002_3067654.jpg (223KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2012-07-23_00002_3067654.jpg
223KB, 1280x960px
What are some good perks/magic systems to make flying islands?

I would use tech, but those tend to have large obvious targets, and I want mundane settings to shit bricks when I make one.
>>
>>53001469
Fiiiiiiiiirst

Maaaaaaagic
>>
>>53001478
Any particular jump version I should prefer?
>>
>>53001469
Master of Magic involves Floating Islands, Flying Fortresses, and similar units available to Sorcery.
>>
>>53001469
Pretty sure Negima has one of those, but I'm not sure if you'd be able to get the ability to make one through perks or if you'd have to learn on your own.

Avoiding obvious targets can be a problem with magic too since many systems will require some sort of focus or physical structure(runes or something) to do something on that scale.

Actually Angel Island, the floating Island from Sonic the Hedgehog was powered by the Master Emerald which is an obvious target, but IIRC it was in a kind of pocket dimension attached to the island, which should prevent most things from attacking it directly.
>>
>>53001469
Bioshock Infinite has a perk for particles that make the city float.
>>
Newbie question, but I couldn't find any information about how alt-forms work in the rules.

What qualifies as an alt-form? Are any of your forms from previous jumps considered alt-forms, or only when a jump explicitly states so? Can you turn into any of your alt-forms any time at will? How does this interact with perks that modify your current form, like cybernetics?
>>
>>53001469
Introduce a lighter-than-air metal, deep enough underground that it hasn't floated off.
If you can get the buoyancy right, a cleric could create water and let it off the island to adjust the ballast.
>>
>>53001543
>>53001560
>>53001582

Thanks, Masters of Magic seem to be what I need although Lutece Particles seem good, at least with some other perks I could probably convert them to magic and/or magic or use permanency perks iirc I think we have.
>>
For the SMTverse which version of YHVH is strongest and which version is weakest?
>>
File: Crona 22.jpg (192KB, 850x1223px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 22.jpg
192KB, 850x1223px
>>53001609
It's kind of this commonly accepted among many pseudo-home rule. To my understanding, it's basically any form you get through a Jump which isn't explicitly a normal human. Whether that be some kind of mutated or augmented human, another race or species, robot form, spiritual being, etc etc. That varies though and a couple people at least do count every Jump as giving you an additional alt-form even if it's just a normal human one. Don't think it matters much either way.

You can turn into any of your alt-forms whenever you want to my understanding. I think perks that directly operate on modifying your current form either work on your base form, or whatever form you're getting from the Jump, IE; "I purchase a perk that makes me twice as tall in the same jump I pick up a vampire form."
>>
File: marble skin.png (137KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
marble skin.png
137KB, 500x456px
>>52994144
Oh right, Tyrant Mouse is only animal forms. Hm. Yeah, a custom Knack for your War Form based on that should work.

You could probably also use Hybrid Body Rearrangement for size-altering mutations too?

>>52996761
For those we've got right now:
>Earth Aspect Dragon-Blooded. Because having marble skin is pretty nice.
>Chosen of Serenity Sidereal
>No Moon Lunar
>Hegran Scourge Infernal. Going Defiler instead would've been cool, but I screwed myself over by not wanting any of their perks.

For those that are still to come:
>Eclipse Solar, probably. Not really interested in charm-share for it's inefficiency, but Oath-Binding is great.
>Day Abyssal, probably. Sneaky, sneaky.
Either of those could go Twilight/Moonshadow instead though, especially the Abyssal one, since Favored stuff overlaps with Scourge.

Not idea about which ones I'll take for Alchemicals and Fair Folk yet.

>>52996923
>Faefolk: A MOMF*CKEN ISHVARA
Ishvara still have a Caste though?

>>52998059
>Liminals are 3e.
They're also mentioned in Masters of Jade, which is still 2e.

>>52997919
That'd probably be Shrink Item or Invisibility. There's lots of fun things to do with that.

>What's your favorite combat spell... that doesn't deal direct damage?
Bone Puppet Dance. Animating someone's skeleton while it's still inside their body is fun.
>>
>>53001469
hero BBS and high school DXD has a build your own magic system,the crafting options from World of cultivation should also let you do something like that.
>>
>>53001609
Pretty sure any form you take as a result of your choices on a jumpchain document count as an alt form. So things like alien races from Star Wars or Mass Effect, your Pokemon form from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, or anything the jump specifically states you gain as an alt form.

I assume any physical or genetic modifications to a body are specific to the alt form of the jump you get them in. If the jump you get them from doesn't give you an alt form I assume it goes to your human form, or /a/ human form if you have more than one. I also tend to assume that any form that is at least partially human can be used as your "base" for jumps that don't give you an alt form, so you can stack as many cybernetics as you want on one body via imports as long as at least part of it remains human.

Any modifications you make to yourself with SCIENCE! of course are a part of whatever form you make them to.

I forget which jump it was I saw that gave a second human form, but my plan is to stack all the body modifications onto one form and all the attractiveness perks on the other, then use This is My Final Form to access all my powers and abilities from my sexy form.
>>
>>53001865
>You could probably also use Hybrid Body Rearrangement for size-altering mutations too?
Yeah but that change would be a one off and hard if not impossible to change. What I want is a size control Knack for the War Form, one that when you change into your War Form allows you to become any size between your War Forms normal size including all enhancements and not much bigger than a normal human
>>
>>53001865
>>53001924
Also maybe a knack that allows Emperor Ox Expansion to work on the War Form, one Knack for making the War Form more manageable and one for going all out ridiculous.
>>
>>53001891
The real question is if taking human for your race in jumps like Star Wars where you get to keep your race as an alt form gives you a second human form. Then you could get like 10 human forms and give each one incompatible modifications. Like 10 different cybernetic left arms, each on their own form.
>>
What settings have Raksha-esque chaos bullshit?
>>
>>53002003
Umineko
>>
>>53002003
the exalted mortal heroes gauntlet is best for that
>>
>>53001337
Nice digits, lucarioanon.
>>
>>53001924
>>53001986
That could probably work well as a custom Knack, yeah.

>Yeah but that change would be a one off and hard if not impossible to change.
Though I'm not sure if you're looking at the right Knack? I mean the errata'd version of Hybrid Body Rearrangement, which just lets you apply mutations as you wish in whatever form you are.

>A dedicated Lunar can learn to change just part of his body to gain some special benefit or attack. The character may transform part of her body, producing any mutation she desires, so long as the mutation is based on her spirit shape or a shape in her heart’s blood library. Producing a pox or deficiency costs 1m, an affliction or debility costs 2m, a blight or deformity costs 3m, and an abomination costs 4m. These motes are not committed, the Lunar may simultaneously wear as many mutations as she wishes, and the mutations last as long as the Lunar desires. Such mutations do not recede when the character’s anima flares to the 8m+ level.

Not sure if it does size-altering mutations though, with since it's not really only changing part of your body if you scale it up or down in its entirety.

Anyway, you could also take Beast-Power Concentration to get the benefits of your War Form in your human form, which would take care of the greater size (though also means you don't get the mutations).
>>
>>53002003
World of Darkness with their Changeling and Fae? And I kinda feel like the Warp from 40k is somewhat similar too.
>>
>>53002088
>Beast-Power Concentration
That seems like it would be useful, a nice power boost.
>>
How would I save Kuro-sensei without taking that drawback?
>>
>>53001422
>Everything else includes Waterbending+Hamon+big-boobed waifus
>By defenition, Waterbending+Hamon<Waterbending+Hamon+big-boobed waifus
Therefore
>Waterbending+Hamon>Everything else is false
>>
So will the Imperium jump get an update when more info on the Newmarines comes out? Furthermore if your around Red does this change some of the options you were gonna put into the Black Crusade jump?
>>
>>53002147
Find the cure and blow up the satellite, wait in your warehouse just incase it fails.
>>
>>53002174
Imperium's getting turned into Only War.
>>
>>53001786
>>53001891
Thanks for answering! While I like the idea of sticking as much stuff as possible onto my base form, being 90% made of metal isn't always ideal and kinda makes you stick out a bit in more primitive settings.

>a couple people at least do count every Jump as giving you an additional alt-form even if it's just a normal human one. Don't think it matters much either way.
The only time I see the distinction mattering is if you want to assume your appearance from a previous jump for some reason, for instance for the purpose of taking up your old identity in a setting with multiple jumps, which is why I asked.
>>
>>53002426
I assume being 90% machine would negatively impact your body's ability to generate various life energies like Chakra and Chi as well.

I always assumed your appearance is basically the same in any jump where you're human, based on your bodymod choices. I also extend this to sufficiently human looking alt forms, so my Kryptonian form is visually identical to my human form, and my Tamaranean form looks like I dyed my hair, panted my skin and shaved off part of my eyebrows from one of those forms for example. The same for genderswapped forms except using my first human/human-looking female form as the base rather than the bodymod form.

Human-looking forms that are technically genderless I tend to make look like my male self, unless there's a good reason not to. So my Gem form from Steven Universe would probably look like my male form, unless I decided that would stand out too much among the female-appearing race in which case I'd make it look like my female form.

I find having a consistent appearance can help ward off some identity issues and/or body dysphoria that may happen from taking alt forms. For example again is Steven Universe, if I suddenly gain 6000-7000 years or memories with a new body by taking a Gem background, I want that body to be as similar to one I'm used to as possible in order to help integrate the memories without losing who I am.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Beware.
>>
>>53002678
There are worse things in the world than smug anime girls, anon.

...look, I'm sorry. I looked at the Lucifer sequel I really should pretend doesn't exist, and you're the only twats I know who'd understand the exact level of salt it makes me experience.
>>
>>53002642
There is a perk from Chrono Trigger that might get around the metal thing. "How Human You've Become" is the name.
>>
File: IMG_0974.jpg (118KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0974.jpg
118KB, 1080x1349px
>>53002174
Only good thing that's come out of the new lore is a new waifu, Yvraine. She's the new Queen of the Eldar, emmissary of the Eldar Death God, aka Death Princess.

She has seen it all, done it all. Every path from Dire Avenger to Warlock to Ranger to Corsair to Wych. She gives Lelith Hesperax a run for her money as best looking Eldar.
>>
>>53002715
???
Should I ask?
>>
What methods are available to get a clone of your jumper as a companion?

The only thing I know that would probably work is paying CP to be Nincada in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and then evolving. Nincada evolves into both Ninjask and Shedinja that have all the same genetic/personality/experience type stuff as each other for those who are unfamiliar.
>>
>>53002817
What about Mori Jumper from God of Highschool?
>>
>>53002764
Yvraine is just a Slaaneshi plot. It'll fatten up the upstart god then nom on it.
>>
>>53002678
Obligatory.
>>
>>53002817
Eh, I think there was something like that in How to Train Your Dragon, not sure if it works like that though, and Sburb if I remember right.
>>
>>53002824
I can't seem to find that jump and I'm unfamiliar with the setting. What does it do exactly?
>>
>>53002860
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNVRZTXh5UmhBTTg/view?usp=sharing

Mori Jumper- 600
Somehow, whether through an accident when trying out a new technique or just a twist of fate, you
ended up standing right next to another you. Almost another you. This other you is in actuality a
simple clone, much like the sort that are created through techniques that exist elsewhere in this
world. Only this clone is alive. Not just independent, but really, truly and permanently alive. Their
personality resembles yours but there’s a good number of major differences, enough that people
could definitely tell you apart by talking to both of you. For the most part, they’re a perfect clone of
you. They have all your abilities and powers, even your weapons and armour, though these are of
lower quality. They don’t have any other items and the further they get from you, the weaker they’ll
become in comparison to you. They’ll only weaken down to a certain point and any power that they
gain on their own won’t suffer from distance between the two of you. They count as a new
companion and they’re very loyal to the original, that being you.
>>
File: Lelith_Hesperax_Huge.jpg (451KB, 753x1397px) Image search: [Google]
Lelith_Hesperax_Huge.jpg
451KB, 753x1397px
>>53002764
>She gives Lelith Hesperax a run for her money as best looking Eldar.
>That picture
Meh. If that's supposed to be her, then no, not really.
>>
File: #notmyPresence.jpg (683KB, 1988x2213px) Image search: [Google]
#notmyPresence.jpg
683KB, 1988x2213px
>>53002766
...why not. It's quasi-relevant for anyone with a particularly inventive death wish in the DC Occult jump.

So everyone knows about Neil Gaiman's the Sandman right? Anthropomorphic personifications of Destiny, Death etc. having family drama culminating in Dream setting up an elaborate suicide by Kindly Ones when faced with the choice between change and death after realising he's a total asshole.

It has a spinoff about Lucifer, centered on the titular fallen angel's pursuit of freedom after he quit Hell. Lucifer is nigh-omnipotent in the literal sense to the point in Sandman he was singled out as the second most powerful being in existence. Conflicts tend to be more about mystic rites of passage and Machiavellian gambits than, well, Lucifer blowing everyone up with the cosmic fire he ignited stars with. Well, that does happen but it's really not his go-to approach.

Eventually he realises events were set up by God to attain a better understanding with him and/or to enjoy experiencing uncertainty, and flies off into the void outside existence to truly excape predestination. It was the perfect ending.

...OR SO LITERALLY EVERYONE THOUGHT until some retard decide to have him come BACK from literal fucking nonexistence for the most idiotic reason possible: God being caricatured into SMT's YHVH and having set up Gabriel (a character last seen having his life ruined by John Constantine via one of his enemies at the time crushing his heart) to stab him (with a BROKEN HILT) so he could apparently reincarnate as some kind of angry giant black goblin. That acts like SMT'S YHVH.

Which is a /massive/ kick to the sack when the whole POINT of Lucifer the series, was the Presence, while flawed, WASN'T like YHVH at all.
>>
>>53002817
Check out GUNNM and Fate/Stay Night (Pod needed).
>>
File: Taldeer.jpg (55KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
Taldeer.jpg
55KB, 800x535px
>>53002919
>>53002764
Taldeer is best Eldar
>>
>>53002764
I guess if you have literally SHIT TASTE.
>>
>>53002933
Welp, someone's carrying the idiot ball.
Is there any way in setting to prevent that?
>>
>>53002965
What would you need to companion Taldeer outside of doing it in the eldar jump?
>>
>>53002856
HTTYD isn't exactly what I'm looking for, I can get companions with my abilities by using some combination of Infectious Bite, Sacrificial Bestorwment, Drink Milk! and/or But I Don't Want to go to School Today!. I'm looking for more copies of myself, in personality, knowledge and such.

Sburb seems to be pretty much the type of thing I'm looking for though, thanks.
>>
>>53003025
Just have a pod, show her proof of you being a jumper and offer her the chance to look for a way to help her race if she comes with you.
>>
How can I do pic related to my cat?

I am a very bored jumper, and the only thing that gives me happiness anymore is performing unnatural acts of magitech for the most petty ends.
>>
>>53003078
Illusion magic?
>>
>>53003078
Does it have to be the one you have? Because if not, then you could probably make one with SCP's Anartist.
>>
>>52996319
Monsters will definitely have a perk to replicate how Bigby has multiple forms between his human form and his gigantic wolf form, but none of the Glamours as of right now reflect Bigby's unique situation.
>>
>>53003025
In accordance to LCB Canon? You'll need a very high willpower, to place yourself in a Slanesh plot, and balls made of power swords.... so be any Imperial Guard ever but with better weapons and you should be cool.

>>53003052
No prob.

>>53003055
That might work. Wooing her can come later. Just remember she's at least a few hundred years old so unless you want her feeling like a cradel robber wait till you're about 20 to 30 Jumps in.

>>53003078
SCP Foundation has a method of making Anomalous Objects using Anartist with some Animal Husbandry perks, not many that I know of Harvest Moon has some, you could breed a speices of strange Censor Cats!
>>
>>53003140
I doubt the Eldar care much about age. She probably wont do it cause of how Eldar are raised in 40k. You know having too much just invites Slaanesh to play with your soul. It'd probably take a while to break her of that habit.
>>
File: [Something Like That, Yeah].jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
[Something Like That, Yeah].jpg
58KB, 480x360px
>>53003165
Look no one like surprise Daemons. Also the whole mental warding thing is ineffective as shit, though I have read a thing where it's suspected that Eldar don't ward their minds like a Imperial Psyker has to and they instead do some weird shit with the Paths.
>>
>>53000262
If the mods were smart they'd make it so that social perks and charisma wouldn't affect people via fiat.
>>
File: P5.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
P5.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Hey, Jump Maker can't post from his location so just dropping this for them.

Persona 5 Progress
https://pastebin.com/t5h55j4L
>>
>>52999934
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.

>>52999911
Nice meme. Proceeds to be brick'd.

ok from what Val told me (Because I asked about them), there are two endgame scenarios! One where you are a beast class fighting the other beasts, and another one where you're a Grand Servant fighting other Grand Servants. I don't recall any more details specifically, but Grand Servants are a big huge deal and so are the Beasts.
>>
>>53003856
Looks good.
>>
Why, oh why, in Kamen Rider Neo-heisei part 2 Jump, can't you get a dragon phantom like Haruto's, and why can't you get all the element (phantom) Styles?
At best you can get the one phantom that uses two elements and get the phantom customisation options for those two elements to get the Cadejo Fire Style and Cadejo Water Style but you can only get the normal hurricane and land styles, rather than their Cadejo or Phatom forms.
It's not even a matter of CP, you can't buy new elements to add to your phantom, at base, only element rings that give styles by default or upgrade to element [phantom] style depending on the phantom.

Is there a way around this I am just not seeing, or can I ask the jumpmaker if they'll consider adding a Dragon type phantom and options to upgrade the phantom to add elements?
>>
>>53004013
You can get all of the Elemental (Phantom) Styles tho. Read the last line of Last Engage, Strength of the Earth, Blessed Wind, and Mystic Liquid.
>>
>>53001469
I know D&D has set ups for flying castles.
>>
File: KamenRiderWizRings.jpg (13KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderWizRings.jpg
13KB, 288x216px
>>53004013
Oops, forgot image.

>>53004059
From Strength of the Earth, last line:
>This also gives you the Land Style ring for your Wizard form, or Land (Phantom) Style if your phantom is already Earth Attuned.
>Already Earth Attuned
As in the phantom has to be attuned from the start, like Nemean.
Or are you saying you can purchase it twice, first to give it attumement, assuming the phantom didn't have it, and then a second time to get the full benefit of elemental (phantom) style?
>>
>>53004137
There's nothing stopping you from buying it twice, yes. Digger's answered affirmatively on that front before.

As for why there's no dragon option, I couldn't tell you. But there's no stopping you from getting all four Elemental Styles + Infinity.
>>
>>53002909
Cool, this looks good.

>>53002940
I can't find the options in these at a skim. Am I correct in assuming the Fate/Stay Night is some sort of multi-jump servant shenanigan where you take the earliest jump in the setting chronologically, do impressive enough stuff to be considered a hero, then summon yourself as your custom servant in a later fate jump?

I'm only passingly familiar with the Fate series. I saw the original anime years ago and can't remember most of it and saw the first two or three episodes of UBW. Been meaning to fix that actually. Not familiar with GUNNM at all.
>>
>>53003948
*Two endgame scenarios in Grand Order
>>
>>53004155
Oh, that's good. Thanks, Anon.

Pity about no Dragon type phantom though. Or an import option for the phantom.

Like your mirror monster from the kamen rider gauntlet, or a bijuu, or coadjuntor, or something.
>>
>>53004210
Eh. Import I can kinda understand, due to that being kinda difficult to balance. but yeah, the Dragon not being there's kinda disappointing.

Kinda feel that way for a lot of the Familiar options, to the point where I've had to houserule that Familiars could be stacked onto one just so I didn't have a shit-ton of them around.
>>
>>53004175
Both are drawbacks. In one, you are your own clone, and in the other, you from the future try to kill yourself.
>>
>>53004175
In GUNNM there is a drawback where your mind is forcibly placed into a brain biochip (you essentially get uploaded into it) and Tiphares replaces your brain with the biochip and scoop out your brain to conserve and study it. IIRC you have to recover your original brain to be able to end the jump and some people choose to companion their self that is stored in the brain biochip. Whether or not it keeps the same powers as you do is up to you.
>>
>>53003140
>That might work. Wooing her can come later. Just remember she's at least a few hundred years old so unless you want her feeling like a cradel robber wait till you're about 20 to 30 Jumps in.

I tend to assume that if the Jumper is the same apparent age as a character that's good enough. Otherwise you need to pick up your waifu /really/ early in your chain unless she's like an Elf or Demigod or something super long lived like that. Like second jump early since adding your actual age to your PMT age means you're already at the point where you're cradle robbing mentally if you get someone your own age and they're cradle robbing physically if you get someone your mental age.

So I just decide that biology has some effect on mentality(which it probably does), and go with someone who matches biologically age wise. I figure after a few dozen jumps importing them any age difference will have become meaningless anyway.

Basically if something like 14-17 is about the furthest apart that's ok at age 15, and something like 18 - 26 is ok at age 21, then the minimum that's ok is rising more slowly than the maximum. Once you get to something like 500 years old you'll have a range of something like 50-2000, so wide it becomes meaningless.
>>
>>53004175
In F/SN the JUMPER drawback create a version of you that decided to take the Stay option at the end of jump. That version promptly had everything go to shit and now that version is a jaded mess of a human(?) being and it gets summoned as a Servant. It also thinks that killing you would enable it to fix its mistakes EMIYA/Emiya-style.
>>
>>52999934
You could jump Rick and Morty as a Morty background and pod Summer.

IIRC you can place yourself as any relation you want in a clan you buy the bloodline for in Naruto as long as it isn't anywhere that automatically derails the plot, like direct family of Naruto. I'm pretty sure I remember it saying something about being Shikamaru's sibling would be ok since it doesn't automatically derail things since for all we know he DID have a sibling and they just took care of the Nara clan deer or something and didn't get involved with the plot. This would have both pod and non-pod versions if I'm correct; pod for canon characters or non-pod for importing a companion into the same clan as a sibling.
>>
>>53000096
Personally I would say per mind and go with the interpretation that once you're in a jump it's the same mind, but if it's prior to the beginning of the jump(ie: background's memories) then it counts as a separate mind since it hadn't yet had the experience.

So basically you re-lose it every time you take a jump where your background has already lost theirs. Or something.
>>
>>53004155
Okay, let's see some figures.

To get Infinity costs 600PP
To get that you need all 4 elements, and if you also want all 4 elements [phantom] styles, assuming you choose an enslaved phantom with no elements already, Duende, that costs 400PP just to get the base affinities, and another 400PP to get the upgraded styles.
1400PP total, just for this, using the weakest phantom and with no frills.
For the other phantoms, except Cadejo, reduce the aforementioned total by 100PP than add their cost, while Cadejo, due to having two affinities to start with reduced it by 200PP then add it's cost.

The aforementioned also assumed an Enslaved Phantom, and that comes from Missing Piece + Just the Beginning which gives 1000PP, plus The Phantom Pain, giving another 300PP and using it to upgrade your pre-existing enslaved phantom. You would still need one purchase of O, Dragon in my Heart, just to beak even, in terms of PP, for getting the Duende option above, with all the elemental styles and affinities, plus Infinity.
>>
>>53004623
Given that it is really expensive, is Infinity worth it?
>>
>>53004623
Yeah, if you want to go Wizard, you need to go all in or go for something else. It's a bit pricy.
>>
>>52996173
You know, after seeing that pic I might need to change my starter in the chain I'm starting. I was originally going to go Ralts since it's the only evolution line that has been on my team in literally every game where it's available, but now I'm thinking Eevee could be nice.

Eevee also would be awesome because she can have two separate Pokemon forms if you evolve her to one in Pokemon Trainer then a different one in PMD, since importing to PMD brings them in fully unevolved.
>>
>>52997919
Non-combat would be Harry Potter Transfiguration. Specifically once you get good enough you can theoretically transfigure food into food that tastes better with /just/ enough magic in it that it wears off in your stomach before digesting. This allows those jumpers not yet far enough into their chain that they don't need to eat to transfigure healthy foods they don't like into unhealthy foods they do like, and get the experience of eating the unhealthy food with the benefits of eating the healthy food. It also sidesteps the normal problem of using HP transfiguration/conjuration for food; the magic wearing off while it's a part of your cells and suddenly instead of an important protein or whatever in a bunch of your cells you have whatever it was transfigured from/nothing(if it were conjured).

I guess my favorite non-damaging combat spell is Saggitta Magika(sp?) from Negima, specifically the air arrow capture version. Also good are Expeliarmus and Stupify from Harry Potter and Negima disarming magic if you need/want to remove their clothes as well as their weapon.

Rictumsempra gets a special mention as being a spell that pretty much everyone in setting thinks is a harmless kids/prank spell but can actually hard counter most witches and wizards in the setting. For those who are unaware, Rictumsemopra is the tickling charm, and a very high percentage of Harry Potter wizards are unable to cast without the verbal component of their spells.
>>
>>53000072
With enough practice Harry Potter magic could probably do it. They have conjuration, the creation of objects from nothing, so with enough practice you could probably make clothes around a person with that.

It's not permanent otherwise the Wizarding economy would be even worse than it is in setting, and poor families like the Weasleys wouldn't exist, but it can last a while. I'm pretty sure it's lasted like at least 8 or 9 hours at some point.
>>
>>52997919
My favorite non-combat spell is a curse that makes people get followed around by honking horns and cartoon sound effects. Also making temporary snacks for myself to eat so I don't feel unhealthy and it goes away when I digest it.

My favorite combat spell that doesn't do damage is the ENOUGH spell which puts a forcefield around everyone ever, strong antimagic (That doesn't touch the barrier spell) so that no one can cast spells, so they can't fight or sling spells, and then it puts ANOTHER barrier between me and my foes.
>>
File: dd_01.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dd_01.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
Stupid question, but that power to fight diseases and other things, would it work if you tried to use it on a parahuman and to fight their shard? Considering it is connected with them, and it is making them "sick" by seeking conflict.
>>
>>53004359
>>53004383
>>53004435

Ah, awesome, thanks. I didn't look at the drawbacks on either because I assumed it would be something you needed to buy to get. I should have figured it was from drawbacks since otherwise you probably wouldn't need the pod for it.
>>
>>53005341
They're not a "disease" so much as they're an alien supercomputer patched into their brain. It wouldn't work unless it's an ability that would let you fight really conceptual "diseases."
>>
>>53005341
I doubt it. I think the shard is less of a "this person is mentally ill" kind of thing and more of a "this person has a really subtle telepath whispering all sorts of BAD IDEAS into their subconscious" kind of thing.
>>
>>53005341
You'd probably need something that works against parasites, instead of diseases.
>>
File: Konosuba You Are.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Konosuba You Are.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>53000333
Overlord has spells for this purpose as Ainz demonstrates here http://imgur.com/Ptu8bNU . Eclipse Phase and Valhalla have meme perks. Noblesse has the dao of fury perk and a super buff laptop. Anima has boost a skill to absurd supernatural levels perk. Worm has perfect comm skills for better bait, just like the jump itself. Investigation has a skill for supernatural cold reading for fucking with others, and aid in shitposting endeavors. Now leave and never return.
>>
>>53000072
My Everyday Best from Noblesse is exactly what you’re looking for.
>>
>>53000072
Meguca has clothes beams.
>>
>>53000592
Am I the only one who's knee jerk reaction to bancho saying something is a bad idea is to immediately be drawn to what is clearly efficient, morally sound, and/or likely to be a pleasant but interesting experience?
Thread posts: 384
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.