[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ - CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 472
Thread images: 78

File: wayfarer.png (3MB, 2268x3402px) Image search: [Google]
wayfarer.png
3MB, 2268x3402px
Previous thread: >>52939268
Archives and other resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>52946429
>>
So, what kind of builds do you guys like to make?

For adventure CYOAs I personally prefer stealth rogue/assassins or exploration focused builds.
While in waifu CYOAs I usually make 'kind amazon' archetypes.
>>
>>52946487
For adventure CYOAs I become a cute girl who is an adventurer
For waifu CYOAs I choose the waifu that makes me a cute girl
>>
>>52946487
Adventure CYOAs usually have me go for spellcasters who invest in stealth and charisma as side options-basically manipulators who might not be the best in a direct fight, but have an insane number of options for preparing such that any situation goes their way.

For waifu CYOAs, I have a really big thing for very smart girls. Beyond that it varies, although I often go for kuuderes.
>>
File: dreamgenie1of4ver1.0.png (8MB, 1280x6343px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie1of4ver1.0.png
8MB, 1280x6343px
>>52946429
Dream of Genie 1.0

* Version # in upper left
* Fixed first page cropping issue
* Able to blend Attitudes for fluff purposes (does not allow "doubling up" on inherent benefits)
* Able to blend Bodytpes together
* Recentered some titles
* Fixed minor image resolution/editing issues
* Made the description for Headlights less ambiguous (hopefully).
* Clarified relationship between Phenomenal Cosmic Power and the Powers That Be
* Clarified the abilities of Patron Haint
* Clarified an edgecase arising with the Domestic Goddess
* Bolded various rules/clarifications: how many free points, mundane skills, etc.
* Bolded clarification on free and forced perks and pitfalls, and on end point balance.
* Minor Psychic Link cost up to -2
* No Misunderstandings cost up to -2
* Major Shapeshift cost down to -4
* Bonus Bottle rebalanced to discourage "burner" genies
* Magical Ream rebalanced to encourage Houris (don't give up!)
>>
File: dreamgenie2of4ver1.0.png (8MB, 1280x6456px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie2of4ver1.0.png
8MB, 1280x6456px
>>52946537
To do:
* Replace some dropshadows that seem to have been disabled
* Come up with a few more Pitfalls and Perks, especially low cost/gain ones
* Get JPG export working so it's less of a hassle to post
* Better differentiate Glass Bottle and Magical Medium
* Find different images for Magical Medium (and potentially Cute!) that are more illustrative of what they mean
* Figure out how to buff everyone else to the appeal level of an Ifrit Rebellious Princess
>>
>>52946487
It would really depend, but I tend to go for fast combat builds or charismatic leadership nation builder builds. Whenever magic is a choice I'll at least take something like illusions or transmutations. I also almost always try to see if I can at least kinda make Shirou Emiya

For waifus tomboys mostly.
>>
File: dreamgenie3of4ver1.0.png (7MB, 1280x5899px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie3of4ver1.0.png
7MB, 1280x5899px
>>52946568
>>
>>52946487
Adventure CYOAs: Lightning Bruiser archetype, with Danger Sense or mild precognition if I can get it. Dodge like a hummingbird, hit like a truck, but can't take a hit to save myself. If magic is part of the build, then I usually go for lightning or EXPLOOOOOSION magic.
Waifu CYOAs: I usually build deredere girls who wear their hearts on their sleeves and have jealous, clingy tendencies (not to yandere levels though). Generally I tend towards smart and low-energy personalities, but an energetic adventure-seeker isnt too bad every now and again (so long as she's not explicitly 'sporty').
>>
File: dreamgenie4of4ver1.0.png (5MB, 1280x4534px) Image search: [Google]
dreamgenie4of4ver1.0.png
5MB, 1280x4534px
>>52946595
I'm happy to take any further comments or feedback, but it'll be a while before I get to them and much longer for me to implement them. Real work is calling.

Thank you to everyone who provided feedback or made builds, I really appreciate it.
>>
File: Hidden Lottery.pdf (150KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Hidden Lottery.pdf
150KB, 1x1px
>>
File: 1493350997621.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493350997621.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>cyoa offers power, friendship, and adventure
>still morbidly obese
>>
>>52946429
Whaleship

Drifter

(Mimic Papers)
Universal Wallet
Funcyclopedia
>>
>>52946568
Funny that Ifrit is so popular; for me it was a toss-up between that and Jeannie; I only decided against the Jeannie because I wanted to remove the temptation to just recreate Shantae.

As for the image of the Magical Medium, you could go for: a fan, a lantern, a holy symbol (would be appropriate for Peri types, yeah?), a magic hat (turban?) that the genie conjures things out of, a weapon (probably a sword or staff, or maybe a pistol), or maybe even the genie's little cloud of smoke for something a little more abstract. Out of all of those, the hat would probably be the more immediately coherent choice, and you'd find images of that much easier than anything else.
>>
I'm out of the loop for about a month. did travelers tale update got released?
>>
>>52946487
Ideally I'd be something horrid and incomprehensible disguised as something innocent and cute.

It's my tropefu.
>>
>>52946667
It makes sense to be honest. Ifrit and Jeannie are the more normal options.
Peri had the worst interlopers and is mysterious, and Marid is very limited.. I don't know why people hate the Chinese one though
>>
>>52946595
So the bottle would cost at least 1 point (giving the new genie a base of 0 points), and at most 19 points (for a base of 14 points).
If you meant to include the 20 and/or 0, you should convert the relevant >s into ≥s.
>>
>>52946616
If you ever intend to add more accessories, can I suggest glasses, elemental hair and floating raiments? Also, folding "Heart Pupils" into a wider "Unusual Pupils" choice?
>>
>>52946568
Something I noticed, it says
>You guys get 15 points to start with
It's supposed to be a sister talking to the player character, so that doesn't sound right.
>>
>>52946495

Since it's worth 10,000 points you will end up with many many points left over.
Per the little sister's speech having an unbalanced contract due to something like having points left over would be bad in some nebulous way, but 'you'd only be in serious trouble if the number of leftover points was higher than about 40'.
You'd have over 9000 points left over.
This is presumably very bad.
>>
What's everyone's favorite type of waifu?
>>
>>52946537
Can I suggest either making male genies a thing or maybe limit the amount of free lust/love potions? It's a bit awkward if you just want a platonic genie because the cyoa is a bit of a sex and love minefield.
>>
>>52946698
I don't know if I'd say that people HATE the Xian; perhaps it's just that they're not as exciting as the other choices? I know it would appeal to some office lady lovers out there (or at least, SHOULD appeal to them).

But certainly the Marid is not a terribly great choice, what with the forced Three Wish Limit. It feels like the adventure and magical hijinks would be very short-lived with that in effect, ESPECIALLY given that the genie gets shunted back to Heaven once her wishes run out; you don't even get to keep the waifu afterwards!
>>
>>52946429
I really like the concept of wayfarer, but the execution of the complications seems kinda meh.

Getting either two items for one complication or one vehicle for one complication seems a lot more fair than its rules. Also it could stand to use like, double the number of complications available, at least.

At the rules stated, you have to take all of the available complications just to double your starting options, which seems ridiculous to me.
>>
File: onodera cute date.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
onodera cute date.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>52946764
Pure, sweet vanilla girls who dindu nothing wrong and who truly love you from the bottom of their hearts.

I know, I'm fucking degenerate scum.
>>
File: 1391926934009.jpg (202KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
1391926934009.jpg
202KB, 600x840px
>>52946487
One trick ponies. Single talent taken to the extreme, very often edgy.
>>
>>52946595
I can't understand Bonus Bottle.
What, I pay 20 points she'd be a 15 point genie?

What's with the Interloper? Is she one of the ones on page four and I don't actually design anything?

What is actually happening here?
>>
>>52946776
I will literally hate the author and play none of his cyoas present and future if he succumbs to fag pressure and panders to you.
>>
>>52946776
There's no rule saying you have to love/fuck the genie. If I understand correctly you can get a free perk and not use it. Only the free pitfalls are mandatory
>>
>>52946829
yeah, 20 for 15.
It's not efficient but it works for certain builds
>>
>>52946691
This one ^^^
>>52946487
>>
>>52946776
The only correct answer to fujo-posting is >>52946871
>>
>>52946537
Type/History/Attitude
>Ifrit
>Voluntary
>Happy to be here

Body/Accessories/Outfits
>Medium
>Bangles/Tanlines
>Modern/Lovely Assistant

>Mundane Skills
>Entertainment/Housewife

Container/Type
>Glass Bottle
>Itty Bitty (18)
>Cosmic Power (-7)
I feel bad about giving her the worst possible living space, but fortunately it will only happen super rarely. I would think about using easily trapped, but I'm not sure how often that would be a problem for her.

Perk
>Guardian Spirit (-7)
>Love (-7)
>Lust (-8)
>Magical Realm (-9)

Drawbacks
>Mischievous Mind (-9)
>Terminal Battery (-8)
>Short Circuit (-7)
>Magical Ream (-5)

Interlopers
>Small Business Owner (-3)
>Psycho Childhood Friend (1)

Extra Bottle (0)
I'll bind one of her relatives.
>Ifrit
>Bottle
>Excited

Body/Accessories/Outfits
>Curvy
>Collar/Tanlines
>Glorified Jewelry/Maid
Mundane Skills
>Entertainment/Scheherazade

Container/Type
>Ring
>Cramped
>Amateur (4)

Perks
>Lust (4)
>Guardian Spirit (4)
>Love (3)
>Magical Realm (2)
>Minor Shapshifting (-1)

Drawbacks
>Mischievous (-1)
>Terminal Battery (0)
>>
>>52947065
Oh I guess I could have just done relatives without the bottle instead of doing itty-bitty, that would probably make more sense.
>>
>>52946537
Is there a compiled list of possible choices for Patron Haint and what they can do? Such open ended options always baffle me.
>>
>>52946871
But I want a muscular Stand genie.
>>
>>52946537
Can Minor Shapeshifting allow her to retract Horns to blend in? Can she temporarly remove Wrist Bangles, like during sex?

>>52947165
>>52946871
>>52946776
What do you think the Cute! option already is?
>>
Okay, guy making the hobo cyoa here. Do you want hobo companions? I was planning on having a fairly lonely hobo existence, but companions seem popular and fun.
>>
>>52947259

I'd like them, but don't feel like you have to include them if they'd come across as forced. If you enjoy making them, then I think including them would be a win-win.
>>
>>52946487
>So, what kind of builds do you guys like to make?

Caster/Healer/Scientist build depending on the genre.

>For adventure CYOAs

Wizard or Healer Priest.

>For Space/Sci Fi

Medic/Science Researcher.

>waifu CYOAs

Gimme that hot Mini/GTS loving!
>>
>>52947248
>What do you think the Cute! option already is?
Athletic flat with wide hips. The best bodytype out there. What did you have in mind? :^)
>>
File: man of culture.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
man of culture.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>52946808
>>
>>52947279
Lithe is literally said to be the atletic flat thin hips option and Amazon is the stacked athletic thicc, that leaves the flat chested CUTE to be you guess what.
>>
>>52947370
Lithe is "small and athletic" and "not likely to be taken seriously". That's not Athletic flat with wide hips.
>>
>>52947248
I'm looking for a platonic genie though. Just a friend to hang out. There's no real attitude option for that.

Human x nonhuman is not okay.
>>
>>52947418
Yes it is if the human is male
>>
>>52946568
Barefoot, high heels, wrist bangles, tanlines, and collar+leash make no sense to ever take. You can go to a store and buy those, or the genie can just, you know, not wear shoes.
>>
>>52947493
Those won't be magical clothes the genie can summon at will.
>>
>>52947505
>barefoot
>magical clothes
Nigger, all she needs to do is take her shoes off.
>>
>>52947505
>the genie can't take off shoes at will
kek
>>
>>52947519
>>52947522
Given that tanlines has an additional magical effect on her, I assumed that "barefoot" meant she could walk barefoot on any surface without needing shoes for protection or comfort.
>>
>>52946463
Only the zodiac killer and shitpost the news with my shape-shifting magic, but I never need to hurt anyone.
>>
File: 1493335892069.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493335892069.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>tfw SDA and Wyrm steal your waifu
>>
>>52947531
>need to reapply sunscreen every 2 hours
>additional magical effect
Is there a single solitary namefag that isn't a mouthbreathing retard?
>>
>>52947531
>>52947519
Imagine if she could walk barefoot without her feet ever getting dirty
>>
>>52947567
>50% of footfags happy, 50% of them despair
>>
>>52947567
Then there would be no need to clean them tenderly when you're both in the bath.
>>
>>52947557
>"Her outfit leaves her with really distinct tanlines"

Yes, that implies that there's magic making sure that she gets tan where she's exposed and not anywhere else.
>>
>>52947585
Wow, there must be a whole lot of magic women going to the beach. I mean, how else could they get tanlines?

Please kill yourself for the good of the species.
>>
>>52947585
Doesn't sound magical to me. This happens all the time in reality.
>>
>>52947594
Yes, none of those women ever burn or get tanned/burned someplace they thought was covered. I'm clearly the moron here for assuming the author was halfway competent.
>>
>>52946537
Repost

Jeannie
Weird Science
Exited
Curvy
Heart Pupils
Headlights
Modern
Glorified Jewelry
Housewife
Courtesan
Ring
Itty bitty
Magical Girlfriend
Love Potion
Lust Potion
Magical Realm
No Misunderstandings
Guardian Spirit
Minor PsychIc Link
Minor Shapeshifting
Short Circut
No fucking interlopers, deal with your own problems.
Companionship
>>
>>52946537
>Species
Houri +Minor Shapeshit, Lust Postion, Magical Realm, Magical Ream

>History
Voluntary

>Attitude
Dominant +2 nonmagical skils

>Body
Curvy

>Accessories
Devil Horns
Tanlines

>Additional Outfits
Modern
Maid

>Mundane Skills
Housewife
Businesswoman
Courtesan
Scheherazade

>Vessel Exterior
Magic Medium

>Vessel Interior
Pocket DImension -7

>Power Level
Patron Haint -7

>Perks
Love Potion
No Misunderstandings
Making the Switch

>Interlopers
Endless Inlaws +1
Small Business Owner +2
>>
>>52947608
What in the actual fuck are you smoking?

Sunscreen exists. Swimsuits exist. Tanlines are not fucking magical you basement dwelling troglodyte.
>>
>>52947621
Guaranteed perfect tanlines implies magical assistance. Otherwise, everyone would have them and no one would burn.
>>
>>52946633
Plenty of time and ability to get in shape while you're going on that adventure and being encouraged by your friends!
>>
>>52947669
>encouraged
That's one way to describe the ripped barbarian and your waifu cucking you.
>>
>>52946487
For adventure CYOAs, same as you. Stealth, mobility, fun adventures. No min-maxing or anything

For waifu cyoas, ultra busty. If I can also increase my own sexual ability I will.

For power fantasies I usually keep it subtle and low key, once again no min-maxing. I have a hard on for regeneration powers and teleportation
>>
>>52946487
In adventure, I pick the ultimate defense. I don't really play waifu/husbando CYOAs. Too insecure. I just make waifu CYOAs instead.
>>
>>52946487
For adventure cyoas, I first try to build enough defenses so that nothing can one shot me, then throw all the remaining points into whatever offers the most flexible power. This is magic most of the time.

Waifu cyoas would be kuudere tomboys i guess? Probably delicious brown.
>>
>>52946537
>>52946568
>>52946595
>>52946616
So does Broken Facade means that you got picked by Outer God for unfathomable reason option or is it you are Azathoth option?
>>
>>52947556
Don't you mean >mfw? Of course, Angel is pretty terrible. So maybe that is their face when they get a hold of her. Still doesn't make you any less of a cuck.
>>
Pokemon Personified is never going to happen is it?
>>
>>52946537
So is the Genie I'm making also a slave? It states it a couple times. Can I give her orders that AREN'T magical?... "Go wash the dishes" and stuff like that. Or is it they only listen to wishes?
>>
>>52946568
I hope i did not mess up with the points

>Species
Peri
I really like their backstory and probably if i don't take her she will probably end up in whatever new cosmic punishment the powers that be brewed or in the sealing bottle so yeah im taking her

>History
Criminal record
I am quite sure that whatever happened is not that bad...Right?

>Attitude
Happy to be here

>Body
Medium (peri&houri)
Is it really medium when shapeshifting is a thing though?

>Accesories
Tattoos(?)&Barefoot(Peri)
I like the whole mystical markings thing

Heart pupils&Barefoot(Houri)
A classic of course

>Additional outfits
Modern&Maid(peri&houri)
Modern is to blend in and maid just because

>Skills
Housewife&Scheherazade(peri)
Entretainer&Courtesan(houri)

>Vessel exterior
Perfume bottle(peri)
Ring(houri)

>Vessel interior
Cramped but cozy (free)
I would had chosen single room for both but i have to cut corners

>Powerlevel
Patron haint of "Stability"(peri)(free)
Patron haint of "Change"(houri)-8
This two cover a lot of wishes! hopefully one of this two(or both) cover eternal youth and shapeshifting

>Perks
peri:19pt-4-2-1-1-11 houri:8pt-8-1
Love potion(free?)(peri&houri)
Minor shapeshift(free)(peri&houri)
Minor psi link-2(peri&houri)
Guardian spirit-4(peri)
Foresight(houri)(free)
Lust potion-1(peri&houri)
Magical realm-2(peri&houri)
Bonus bottle 8pt -11

>Pitfalls
Magical Ream+1(peri&houri)
Mischievous mind+1(houri)

>Interlopers
Endless inlaws+1
Small business owner+2
Childhood friend (Bottle childhood friend)
Old friend(free)

Alright so i have to deal with the Not!ghostbusters My recently bottled childhood friend that turned out to be a houri that aparently saw a terrible disaster unfold caused by my genie aaaand someone that for unknown reasons wants revenge by sealing my genie forever... Wonderful

>Life goal
Novelty
Not a single boring day yeah that sounds good
>>
File: commies.png (269KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
commies.png
269KB, 1000x500px
oc donut steel
>>
>>52947952
I'm sorry, but I identify as a fixed wing aircraft. Please stop assuming my gender.
>>
>>52947546

That's a pretty pussy cop out

>Make edgiest CYOA ever
>No one wants to be edgy but the person who made it
>>
File: Slime Rancher.jpg (4MB, 1400x8000px) Image search: [Google]
Slime Rancher.jpg
4MB, 1400x8000px
>this is OC btw
>>
File: 1462913364505168367.png (16KB, 771x929px) Image search: [Google]
1462913364505168367.png
16KB, 771x929px
>>52947556
>tfw angel sits on your two huge dragon cocks
>>
>>52947805
I think it's more like, the girl is a succubus or something. Based on the image and the lines about sleeping, nothing else really comes to mind.
>>
>>52948241
This is so cute! There's a lot of options to consider so I'm having a bit of trouble getting a build out but I wanted to say upfront how much I like it.
>>
>>52948241
Am I misreading something or does the arid desert really have no benefits?
>>
>>52948369
That shitstorm in the last thread, who was the author?

Also, which author is the least whiny of /cyoag/ in your opinion?
>>
>>52948241
well, this at least looks more fun than the actual vidya
>>
File: 1493308019221.png (176KB, 560x530px) Image search: [Google]
1493308019221.png
176KB, 560x530px
>tfw you're a powerfag author so your cyoas end up being empty powergrabs

WHAT OTHER SECTIONS DO CYOAS NEED?!
>>
>>52948448
trap waifus (male)
>>
>>52948448
1. Companions/waifus
2. Vehicles/mounts
3. Items/artifacts
4.Residences/fortifications
5.Alliances/factions
>>
>>52948448
Actual adventure to go on.
people ten to forget the 'A' in CYOA.
>>
>>52946537
Houri's description mentions Lust Bottle, but the lust-related perk is Lust Potion.
>>
>>52948493
you have shit taste
>>
>>52948507
Fuck you.
>>
>>52948527
and you're also a faggot
>>
>>52946537
How well would the following options for Patron Haint work: Improvement (she can't make anything, but is good at enhancing them), Grand-Scale (she can't do anything small, everything has to be big), Adventure (everything exists in the Multiverse, she just takes you there), Empowerment (Health? Now you can regenerate. Wealth? Midas touch, and have fun with the next six hours while she rests before she can negate it)?
>>
File: Hidden Lottery CYOA v0-185.pdf (144KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Hidden Lottery CYOA v0-185.pdf
144KB, 1x1px
>>52946621
Here, have the newest version.
>>
>>52946633
Fuck off, frogposter. Nobody cares that you can't get every single possible thing you could want.
>>
File: 1493293503698.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1493293503698.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
>>52948649
>cyoa offers power, friendship, and adventure
>still got terminal cancer
>>
>>52948241
I think this works out
Farmer's Kit
Medium Ranch
Flatlands
Corral with Plort Collector
Fruit garden
Pond with Revitalizing
Playground with Waterslide
4 Puddle Slime (3 pond, 1 flatland)
4 Honey Slime (all of same type in Corral)

I think this works out? I don't know how much I need to make to actually afford the upgrades and I don't think my output is enough to actually fulfill a contract, but this seems like a happy life taking care of some slimes. Can Honey Slimes eat the plorts of other honey slimes? If so I need to buy a plort collector right away.
>>
>>52948668
>not picking a power that cures cancer
you deserve it
>>
>>52948668
>not overpowering your cancer with sheer willpower
you deserve it
>>
>>52946537
Would you post a link or the image for overkill please? Can't find it with a reverse image search.

Also this image could work for headlights... >>52948526
>>
File: Mimic is open to suggestions.jpg (25KB, 440x265px) Image search: [Google]
Mimic is open to suggestions.jpg
25KB, 440x265px
>>52948241
>Handler's Kit

>Medium Ranch (Flatlands)
>Garden (Vegetable) [Huge]
>Corral [Plort collector]
>Corral [Plort collector]
>Playground [Jungle gym]

>Corral 1: Rock slime x4 (28 Rock Plorts/wk)
>Corral 2: Crystal slime x4 (28 Crystal Plorts/wk)

>Construction contract (7 Rock/Crystal Plorts/wk, plus overage for rush orders)
>>
>>52946667
Mmmm Shantasty!
>>
>>52948668
>Not thinking on removing the cancer yourself with with your newfound skills
you deserve it
>>
>>52946616
I really like it but more different Attitudes would be nice, for example, confused or scared or just a "Other" option
>>
File: Zoldyck_Family_members.png (98KB, 180x254px) Image search: [Google]
Zoldyck_Family_members.png
98KB, 180x254px
>tfw you'll never be a part of a family of supernatural family of assassins

Is this one of those things only I like so unless I make it myself the odds of it ever becoming a cyoa are 0?
>>
File: blissposting.jpg (117KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
blissposting.jpg
117KB, 675x675px
>>52948241
Oooo okay looking good, Kit.

Handler's kit because my slimes will be a damn bitch to deal with.

Medium Ranch - 4 Buildings
Arid Desert main with a Jungle +Sub-Area Garden - Huge
Less moody slimes +8 Vegetables (2x Production Rate) +3 Buildings

>Chicken Coop is too dark for me in this bright cyoa

Corral - Plort Collector
Corral - Plort Collector
Playground - Jungle Gym

+4 Rock Slimes +4 Crystal Slimes

Contract - Construction
Seems like a good opportunity. Low supply, high demand industry.

>Eri
Ayy.

>>52948448
Minions! And also challenging enemies for you to crush. Either way, you can't go wrong with a lot of customization and drawbacks.
>>
>>52948924
>Supernatural family of X
For some reason anons here don't like to share with their families no idea why though
>>
>>52948924
Yes unless you pay SDA to do it or something.
>>
File: zerozaki.jpg (797KB, 861x1200px) Image search: [Google]
zerozaki.jpg
797KB, 861x1200px
>>52948924
>Is this one of those things only I like
It's not, I've also thought about making one.
>>
>>52948924
What would it be like mechanically? I'm imagining you get a set number of "power" points which you invest either in yourself to get powers or instead invest them in your family members and to get more family members which you design to some degree.

So you basically toe the line between being a super powered single child or having lots of siblings but being only marginally powerful.

Is how I see it. Any other ideas?
>>
>>52947259
I agree with >>52947275
>>
>>52947259
BTW another tip on google searches. Open up thesaurus.com and type in hobo. Use any of the other terms in search if hobo doesn't bring up what you want. Also good for getting names for various options.
>>
>>52948241
Handler's Kit
Large Ranch
Flatlands - Puddle Slime
Garden - Fruit and Veggies (6) (3f 3v)
Sub-Area - Dark Cave (5)
Sub Area Corral - Phosphor Slime x 2, Rad Slime - Soothing Music (1f 2v)
Chicken Coop - Fence (4) (1f 2v 4m)
Corral x 1 - Crystal Slime, Boom Slime x 2 - Plort Collector (3) (1f 1v 2m)
Corral x 1 - Tabby Slime x 2, Rock Slime - Soothing Music (1f)
Compost - Increased Quality (1)
Playground - Waterslide (0)

Slime Count: 2 Phosphor, 1 Puddle, 1 Honey, 1 Rock, 2 Tabby, 2 Boom, 1 Crystal

Contracts: Scientist, Monster, Construction (12 coins/week)

Boom Plorts will get sold on the regular, but for the most part I'm relying on my contracts for money. Hopefully I should be able to strike it rich with these dangerous slimes and my handling skills.
>>
>>52947585
Gotta agree with these guys. >>52947594
>>52947600 You just went full retard there.
>>
>>52949331
If there's no magic, then yes, they're right and it's a stupid option.

But there's no reason to assume there's no magic. Everything else is fairly well-written, so why include an option for perfect tan lines if they're not being magically guaranteed?
>>
>>52949329
Forget the Honey slime. That was from a prior version before I decided to go with a second Boom slime.
>>
>>52949199
I think it's more complex than that.

Wouldn't you rather say that having a strong family is in a way a drawback, seeing as how you'd be surrounded by powerful assassins competing in the same business even though they're siblings? Then again, it's only a drawback from an individualistic perspective.

I'd say it should come in a package. The stronger you make yourself, the stronger and more dysfunctional your family should be to balance things out imo.
>>
>>52948241
Holy fuck you finished it! Nice Job!
>>
>>52948241
"Fuck Slimes" Build
Adventurer's Kit, Small Ranch, Calming Forest Biome.
Chicken Coop with High Walls, Science with Blueprints
Rare Plort Contract

Who needs to take care of slimes? I'm here to sell chickens, go on adventures, and do SCIENCE!
>>
>>52949368
>Making the family members stupid strong by themselves instead of making synergies between family members

It is like you don't want a family at all
>>
>>52949199
I`d say you choose bloodline, mother, father, older siblings, potential husbands/brides to keep bloodline alive and then powers, skills in different categories. And in the end you get to pick mood and future adventures.
>>
>>52948241
Cute one, Slime Rancher is such a shovelware riding on that let's players hype in 2016 but still a very comfy game.
>>
>>52949199
To elaborate on >>52949368 and going full weeb for a bit. I basically see 3 powerlevels.

1. Independents/rogues. A small, close-knit family of assassins. Not very strong and targets would be smalltime bounties. Lowest amount of points given.

2. Side branch of a major family. Part of a bigger family but you're not in the limelight. Your family is expected to serve the main branch but benefit greatly because of it. More difficult targets, a more luxurious lifestyle and you get more powers. The balanced option.

3. The main branch. Your family is the center. You're surrounded by treacherous side branch family members looking for a moment of your weakness. Trained from birth your powers would be greatest but you and your siblings are probably pretty fucking dysfunctional. Basically the Zoldyck option.

Something like that is what I imagine but I'm just pulling stuff out of my ass.
>>
Goddamnit, I missed the cancerous 2hu cyoa
>>
File: 1486600786960.jpg (4MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1486600786960.jpg
4MB, 1200x6000px
>>52946429
Haven't been here in a while. Any new good crunch-heavy CYOAs, or ones with a unique setting or interesting concept?
>>
Why don't more authorfags have a fleshed out CYOA /universe like Highlander and Traveller? Is it that they lack creativity/autism?
>>
File: 1486600856472.jpg (4MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1486600856472.jpg
4MB, 1200x6000px
>>52949645
>>
>>52949649
My CYOAs often have different themes and putting them into one universe wouldn't add anything.

I guess if I were thematically consistent I'd consider it but I'm not so fuck that.
>>
File: 1486600940205.jpg (4MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1486600940205.jpg
4MB, 1200x6000px
>>52949663
>>
>>52949673
Nobody knows who you are, Anon. So that doesn't answer any questions.
>>
File: 1486601016995.jpg (4MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1486601016995.jpg
4MB, 1200x6000px
>>52949681
>>
File: IMG_1118.png (2MB, 1000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1118.png
2MB, 1000x3500px
>>52949649
Because it's not always necessary. Sometimes you just want to throw some points around instead of spending an hour reading and doing math
>>
>>52949362
There's no reason to assume mundane things are magical unless explicitly stated. That's why you're retarded.
>>
>>52949704
Except that we're discussing a fucking genie.
>>
File: 1486601088015.jpg (4MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1486601088015.jpg
4MB, 1200x6000px
>>52949699
>>
>>52949691
>nobody knows who he is
>still get his name right without even noticing
dummy
>>
>>52949691
You don't need to know who I am, just what I do. A fleshed out universe would be meaningless for my brand of CYOAs so I don't do that.
>>
>>52949714
Doesn't matter. It doesn't say anywhere that genies are non-physical beings without any foothold in the physical world, or anything like that.
>>
File: 1486601197302.jpg (3MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1486601197302.jpg
3MB, 1200x6000px
>>52949717
>>
>>52949714
How much personality do monster girls have?
>>
>>52949714
>A fucking genie
Are we talking about houries now?
>>
File: 1486601270156.jpg (3MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1486601270156.jpg
3MB, 1200x6000px
>>52949737
And the last one.
>>
>>52949199
>>52949612
hmm
you can divide various abilities into thematic schools
a 'family' can specialize in only one such school and members receive basic level instruction in it for free
use points to further enhance these abilities or buy new ones from other schools (starting from zero)
points available depend on how you joined the family
-hireling (actually just receives half the training and no points)
-adopted (basic knowledge with access to 'training'/hardships to get extra points)
-branch family member (same as above +X points)
-master's second son (same as above +2X points
-heir apparent (same as above +3X points)
>>
>>52949736
Obviously, otherwise they wouldn't get tan at all. That doesn't change the fact that they're magical beings whose clothes are stated to be magical, and this is in the clothes/accessories section.

>>52949752
A fair amount. Enough to have significant variety within a given species, though 99% of them will conform to the general traits of their species.

>>52949758
Carloooooos!
>>
>>52949649
Probably because writing consistent and interesting lore is hard.
>>
>>52949836
We aren't talking about their clothes, we're talking about their feet and tans. The point is they already have feet and the ability to tan without those options.
>>
>>52949849
But they're listed in a section of other magical options. Assuming that those two follow different rules than the rest of the section is a bigger leap than assuming those two have magical traits.
>>
File: Gensokyo CYOA v1-1 - Page 1.jpg (5MB, 1400x4327px) Image search: [Google]
Gensokyo CYOA v1-1 - Page 1.jpg
5MB, 1400x4327px
Page 1/3.
>>
>>52949862
I'm assuming they ARE following the same rules, which is why I think the tans and feet are not anything other than what the CYOA says they are - which, incidentally, you don't need a special choice for since everyone except an amputee with a skin disease already has.
>>
File: Gensokyo CYOA v1-1 - Page 2.jpg (4MB, 1400x3910px) Image search: [Google]
Gensokyo CYOA v1-1 - Page 2.jpg
4MB, 1400x3910px
>>52949888
Page 2/3.
>>
>>52949862
No they're not. They're posted in a section on physical looks called accessories.
>>
File: Gensokyo CYOA v1-1 - Page 3.jpg (7MB, 1400x6239px) Image search: [Google]
Gensokyo CYOA v1-1 - Page 3.jpg
7MB, 1400x6239px
>>52949903
Page 3/3.
>>
>>52949895
Everything else in the section is magical, and has a reason to be purchased. You're assuming barefoot and tanlines are neither of those things.

>>52949912
And it's stated that her default outfit, which includes her accessories, is magical.
>>
>>52949946
Everyone else has a STATED reason to be purchased, thus it's obvious those things don't have a reason. I'm not assuming anything, I'm just reading the CYOA.
>>
>>52949946
m8, wild assumptions without any basis in the text are what's needed to get to your conclusion
>>
>>52949959
What's the stated reason for high heels? There isn't one.
>>
>>52949989
I'm not the one making wild assumptions, unless assuming author competence is "wild", which, given the generally positive quality of the CYOA, seems unlikely.
>>
>>52949993
And you should put one there, since anyone can just buy high heels in a shop.
>>
File: nut.jpg (38KB, 482x746px) Image search: [Google]
nut.jpg
38KB, 482x746px
>>52949993
>>
>>52950010
Except those high heels won't be magical, as her default clothes are stated to be.
>>
>>52946537
Why is minor psychic link 2? Now there's even less stuff to spend that single leftover point on. Can't buy a bottle with it and there's only a couple 1 pt options. You need more single point options. Not only did 1 pt options lose minor psycic they also lost no misunderstanding. There are now 4 1pt options only and 2 of those you get for free depending on what background you pick AND one of those left over 2 are be a girl which some people don't want. leaving you with a whopping 1 item to buy for a single point. This needs to be addressed.

Also for the bottle you'll get far less confusion if you just say Can't spend more then 20 points or spend between 2 and 20 points on this option.
>>
>>52950009
Assuming anything on things external to the CYOA is a wild assumption as it has nothing to directly do with the contents of the CYOA.
>>
>>52950029
Which is irrelevant, since if the high heels in the CYOA have no stated reason to be taken, they aren't magical either.
>>
>>52950009
assuming author competence is already a risky assumption, and just becomes wilder the more evidence against it the author gives
>>
>>52948448
Ok, do this: instead of picking powers have the player pick waifus that give them that power. That way your CYOA will have more making behind the choices instead of "pick immortality and world transformation".

Also give all the waifus fetishes.

>>52946568

> no loli body type

Please add ;_;
>>
>>52948369
Thanks. I'm glad. I wanted to make something nice and cheerful for beri.
>>52948407
You are right.
I am not a smart man.
>>52948727
Well, you can get a free upgrade to the Fruit garden so it gives you enough food for 8 (I assume you already did so since you picked 8 slimes)
>Afford the upgrades
I removed money, I didn't like how it forced min/maxing and using a spreadsheet. That's not comfy. Basically just say the upgrades are free, unless you don't like that for RP reasons.
Yeah, you don't produce the right kind of plorts for Contracts. In hindsight I should have added more.
>Can Honey Slimes eat plorts
Well, in the game, yes. That's how you get Tarr. But not in the cyoa. Plorts taste bad, let's go with that.
>>52948783
That's real neat friend. You're really maximizing the use of the Handler kit's gloves.
>>52949008
>Chicken coop is dark
You know I hadn't even thought of that
kit is lowercase
>>
>>52950118
What do you think lithe and cute are?
>>
>>52950140
probably not explicitly pedo enough for him
>>
File: 1492307964818.jpg (58KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
1492307964818.jpg
58KB, 800x607px
>>52950118
>>
>>52946568
the thing with glass bottle and magic medium: You have to pick some option for a vessel and power level, so both of these are just +1 point.
>>
>>52946568
>* Come up with a few more Pitfalls and Perks, especially low cost/gain ones

The real issue with perks is the more you add the smaller your overall wish pool becomes. Technically the way you have perks worded an owner can't even wish to be a shapechanger themselves. That aside, as your intention was for these perks to only affect the genie, here are some ideas...

Mundane Skill pick -1pt
Additional Outfit type -1pt
Drop Minor Psychic link back down to -1pt
Could drop mini to 1pt
New skill (a skillset not listed in mundane skill, like teacher or doctor etc...) -1pt

>* Better differentiate Glass Bottle and Magical Medium
Boost magical medium reduction by 3pts?

Really with all the other stuff to buy no one's really buying the expensive interior bottle options. May want to reduce them overall. Comfy room to 2 pts and realm to 5 maybe?

>* Figure out how to buff everyone else to the appeal level of an Ifrit Rebellious Princess
The question is why are people choosing the ifrit? I personally don't like the idea of a malicious genie messing with any wish I make.

Could always give a choice of pitfalls per genie type you choose. example Jeannie choose short circuit or memory problems.
>>
>>52949888
>Boy [-3]
>Outsider [+3]
>Lewd [-2]
>Doujin [-3]
>Devil Mansion Servant [-2]
>Immortality Elixir [-4]
>Drunk Suika [+1]
>Brat Cirno [+2]
Time for a relatively comfy butler life, with added sex.
>>
>>52950198
>I personally don't like the idea of a malicious genie messing with any wish I make
The malicious part comes only if you pick defiant otherwise they are just some kind of prank from time to time
>>
File: 721be8b2e0f60dd4060697fbeb21cc0b.jpg (959KB, 1091x1600px) Image search: [Google]
721be8b2e0f60dd4060697fbeb21cc0b.jpg
959KB, 1091x1600px
>>52946568
>* Find different images for Magical Medium (and potentially Cute!) that are more illustrative of what they mean

cute?
>>
>>52946595
How does Domestic Goddess works? is it a local version of Phenomenal Cosmic Power or she can really only reshape the region and she can't grants wish like immortality that would disappears if you go outside her sphere of influence?
>>
>>52949329
>using Sub-area for the Dark cave
Yes. Exactly what I wanted to see.
You don't need to put the Phosphor slimes in a corral. They might stay in it because they like the music, but they can fly out. Not that they can leave the cave or anything.
I am happy to see someone picking the Large ranch!
And yes, you can get very rich with these slimes.
>>52949373
Thanks.
>>52949467
This is also something I hoped to see. Go on adventures and explore the Far Far Range.
>>52949559
It was very fun. Played it 6 hours in a row two days in a row. Didn't want to stop for dinner.
Do you like it enough to post a build?

I'm really happy with the builds so far.
>>
>>52950192
>the thing with glass bottle
Glass bottle affects the bottle size. Min/Maxers are going to choose itty bitty regardless and either glass bottle or magic medium for +1pt to spend on stuff, unless it's a Marid build as those already have top power. All other builds will have to choose between cheaper living space and 1 pt off power cost, if it were just between those 2.
>>
>>52950284
And they can be very bad. "She promises to never put you in serious danger but her definition of serious danger and yours might be different." Criminal would and could lie to you about not putting you in harms way.

On top of that if you only had 3 wishes would you want those to be malicious too? I think not.

Genie puts you in harms way as a "joke" you lose your legs, then you look at genie with an "Oh you" look? You wish your legs back and she gives you chicken legs. Then you wish for human legs and she gives you some fat opposite gender kankle legs. You wish after that for your old legs back and now you have necrotic rotting legs attached to you, and you get gangreen from them... Genies laughing her ass off because she thinks its funny.
>>
>>52948241
Farmers kit - for indoor plant
Small farm (2 buildings)
Flatlands (Free water slime)
One corral (Plort collector)
Chicken coop (High walls)
Gold slime x1
Water slime x1
Eri's contract.
That gets me one gold plort, one hunter plort, and one water plort. And all I have to do is take care of the gold one.
>>
>>52948623
Caduceus Initiative 2
Eidetic Technology
The Glass Dome 2
Marlinspike Security Services
Promotion and Weighting
Media Insight Association 2
Archangel Investments
Human Resources 2

Fight the Good Fight
Shape Public Perception
Give Up your Dreams
Working from Nine until Five

If I'm one of the Illuminati I might as well go all the way. I'm hoping that all my Favours will make me an asset worth keeping as well as allow me to get an insight into the methods of the control algorithms. On a personal level I train with Marlinspike to survive activation, control the media to draw attention away from my public persona when I can and assemble a stable of tutors to make the most of my new Eidetic mind. I'll probably die, go insane or be accused of though-crime but if I can come to the network we live under I can at least adapt.
>>
File: lyonesse.jpg (587KB, 684x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lyonesse.jpg
587KB, 684x1200px
Is anybody making conduit fanworlds?
>>
>>52950506
Lol no
>>
File: IMG_0542.jpg (259KB, 945x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0542.jpg
259KB, 945x690px
>>52950506
There was a Malsalnis that was recently made and, if I remember correctly gesmene had played with the idea via a (now expired) pastebin long ago
>>
>>52950384
let's say I need to buy an entree, a drink, and a side.

The food place is having a sale: I can choose to have $1 off my choice of entree, drink, or side dish.

If I choose entree, then I will have one more dollar in my pocket regardless of my choice of entree. If I choose drink, then I will have on more dollar in my pocket regardless of my choice of drink. If I choose side dish, I will have one more dollar in my pocket regardless of my choice of side dish.

None of my choices did anything. I just got 1 more dollar than I would have if the sale had not existed, not matter what I chose to eat or what I chose to save money on.
>>
>>52950506
The author of Malsanis updated theirs, at least. If you want to make one, then go ahead.
>>
>>52950506
I don't even think I have Conduit.
>>
>>52950649
nobody has it m8, it's a cyoa
>>
>>52950449
You are trying a bit to hard don't you think?
>>
>>52950506
I know some are but not currently paying attention to active projects. On an aside I see you have good taste in worlds. Lyonesse is my personal favorite
>>
>>52950506
Where do I get the most updated version of the original?
>>
>>52950776
http://m.imgur.com/a/A25Uy
WIP
>>
>>52950797
Literally the opposite of what he asked for
>>52950776
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/conduit
>>
>>52950738
Of course he is. He knows he lost a long time ago, 's why he's being ridiculous
>>
>>52950768
>Bad lands best world
FTFY
>>
>>52949835
I like this.
>>
>>52950506
What's the best conduit fanworld?
>>
>>52950828
ty
>>
>>52950899
Qlippoth, one of the few alien and weird enough to fit into a set with the canon worlds.
>>
>>52948623
>Caduceus Initiative
Gotta get these medical problems treated.
>Promotion and Weighting
Because I want my 'vote' to matter.
>Archangel Investments
I want my supercomputer to have an AI. Yesss.
>Sinecure
I will accept the cushy job, because fuck this economy.
It's pretty straightforward; I want to take care of my physical problems, and I want to have the job that basically requires no work, but provides me with an amount of money that affords a comfortable lifestyle, especially when I don't need to make big budget purchases; I'll be getting things like my supercomputer from the Archangel Investments folks.

And when the time is right and I'm called upon to do it, I get to throw my voice into the choir of people who actually get to decide the course of the world. That's real power, there. Yeah, I might not have Marlinspike security, but I don't mind the gamble; assassins can't get take out another Lottery Winner, anything else I'll either 'sink or swim' it.
>>
>>52950964
No problem.
>>
>>52950649
Check here: http://imgur.com/a/A25Uy or here: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Conduit
>>
File: Characters.jpg (122KB, 458x700px) Image search: [Google]
Characters.jpg
122KB, 458x700px
>>52946537
Species: Ifrit
History: Voluntary
Attitude: Dominant/Happy to Be Here

Body: Medium
Accessories: Tanlines, Tattoos
Extra Outfits: Modern, Chinese Dress
Skills: Housewife, Businesswoman, Courtesan, Scheherazade

Vessel Exterior: Ring
Vessel Interior: Single Room (11)
Powerlevel: Parton Haint (3) - War
>Perks:
Guardian Spirit
Minor Psychic Link
Cursebane (1)
>Pitfalls:
Mischievous Mind

Being a modern soldier or mercenary isn't exactly what I'd call an "adventure", but that's the closest the listed goals get to what I'm going for.
>>
>>52950506
I'm still trying to update Rorch, I'm just busy with school and work.
>>
>>52947805

Not sure, but it would sound like it's the former, if one were to judge from the "interlopers" section about having the Psycho Childhood friend being one able to know what the hell is going on in the background and trying to save you (whatever that implies).
>>
>>52946826
Sauce on that pic? Research purposes, and whatnot.
>>
>>52951247
I don't know the way foresight works implies that ethier she knows that your genie is going to do something that will affect you badly in the span of less of a month or that she knows that ''Something bad'' will happen to you and your genie has something to do with it witch if you ask me the second one is way more interesting
>>
Tell me. How does /cyoag/ feel about lolis in cyoas.

Are they acceptable? Is marrying/romancing them acceptable in say a nobility cyoa.
>>
>>52951364
Who doesn't love lolis? Those with shit taste.
>>
File: kuruminha.png (664KB, 1024x1314px) Image search: [Google]
kuruminha.png
664KB, 1024x1314px
>>52951364
Anything is acceptable except scat, NTR, and furry.

Anyone who says otherwise is a loser.
>>
>>52951364
Only if a boy of the same age is game too. No double standards. We either go full pedo or not.
>>
>>52951364
I literally don't give a shit unless you make them onaholes and imply I must fuck them.
>>
>>52951364
Ignore. >>52951403

Lolis, NTR and furry are fine. Scat is an abomination though.
>>
File: 19098654367.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
19098654367.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>52951364
You'll have hem adoped as daughters rather than a Reverse Tale of Genji. Like God and Nature intended.
>>
>>52951403
>implying there aren't a million more equally shitty fetishes
>>
>>52951364
Lolis are illegal in my country

Please do not post them
>>
>>52950198
>fiercely loyal
>Guardian Spirit
>malevolent
>>
>>52951364
As long as they aren't the only options available for romance, I don't really give a damn.
>>
>>52951434
I think stuff like giant knees or delitizing just belong to one category with furries.
>>
>>52951364
Lolis are good as long they are not just for fuck
>>
>>52951364
I'm not going to pick them, but I'm glad they're included for the people who truly appreciate them
>>
File: pk2vw28jh2cy.png (339KB, 814x678px) Image search: [Google]
pk2vw28jh2cy.png
339KB, 814x678px
>>52951364
Lolicons are an abomination and must be purged from this Earth.

Loli Defense Squad cyoa when?
>>
>>52951476
Along with NTR, scat, and a whole lot of other shit.
>>
File: TG loli pred.png (373KB, 1626x2275px) Image search: [Google]
TG loli pred.png
373KB, 1626x2275px
>>52951364
>>
>>52951490
Never
>>
File: 1493346260756m.jpg (74KB, 1024x601px) Image search: [Google]
1493346260756m.jpg
74KB, 1024x601px
>>52951476
>he doesn't know hating furries is just a meme
>>
File: 1983317691049.jpg (12KB, 189x133px) Image search: [Google]
1983317691049.jpg
12KB, 189x133px
>>52951490
Lolis are a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>52950832
There was nothing to lose. You can't be that stupid. It's just another outlook and to point out possibilities just like any other part of a discussion.
>>
>>52951520
A miracle that must not be tainted by man's filthy desires.
>>
>>52951535
There is nothing wrong with loving lolis.
>>
File: 1489647388570.jpg (63KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
1489647388570.jpg
63KB, 680x544px
>>52949649
>length = quality and or creativity
>>
>>52951364
You do realize that when nobles married younger girls it was an unspoken rule that they would wait until she became a woman before touching her?
>>
>>52951566
btw 12=woman
>>
>>52949649
I do it implicitly. If you don't notice, you're free to live in your tiny, little world. Some people prefer it thst way, so I leave the big world only for those that look for it.
>>
I'm working on a CYOA with choices that are just mildly convenient perks, with the choices to do a moderately related gimmick once a day and something bigger once per week, but if you forfeit the weekly power the magic instead benefits someone else far more than using it would have benefited you. What would you want out of a CYOA like that, and what kind of thing should I avoid?
>>
>>52951589
Actually it was 13-14 I think, 12 was only the age of consent in some smaller communities (and more recently, The Vatican).
>>
>>52946568
I feel like there really needs to be a tier between Single Room and Pocket Dimension. Maybe house-sized?
>>
File: 1493367577562.png (193KB, 1108x968px) Image search: [Google]
1493367577562.png
193KB, 1108x968px
>>52951608
Less preaching.
>>
>>52951608
When it benefits someone else, make the impact observable. The benefit should be potent enough to land on the news or only happen to someone you know. Alternatively, just give a psychic link to the recipient that lets you sense their joy or accomplishment. Charity that acts like a black hole us less rewarding than charity you can see.
>>
>>52950634
You can break any cyoa with points down to the very same example you're trying to use. Lets break them down by points then.

Brass Lamp, Gourd, Aquarium, Cellphone, Jewelry Box are 0 point options with flavor effects. Your drink, side, entree.

Glass Bottle, Magical Medium save you 1 pt.
Ring saves you 2 points
Perfume, Hookah save you 3 points.
Crystal ball saves you 4 points.

gemstone is the outlier as it doesn't save you points and has a numeric effect on your choice with a 25% reduction in genie use time.

Each thing that saves you a point is only useful on the item that they save points on (duh). If you're not wanting a genie with shapeshifting then it's useless to pick the item that saves you points on it.
>>
>>52951608
I don't think I'll enjoy this very much. Morally speaking you need to let the other person get the bonus.
Your CYOA is now "what job will you do so someone else gets a benefit?". That is not fun.
>>
>>52951364
There sure is a lot of loli lovers. Really makes you think.
>>
>>52951490
When you make it.
>>
File: 1471257863761.png (8MB, 767x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1471257863761.png
8MB, 767x6000px
>>52949649
The fact that you mentioned Traveller makes me wonder what exactly you mean by fleshed out universe.
>>
>>52951364
Only if they prey on men by luring them in with promises of free beer and rock CDs, only to kidnap them and force them to pat their heads. And there are no rock CDs.
>>
>>52951626
I agree with this sentiment. I could see wanting a ranch sized house
>>
File: OC Pact of Reincarnation 1.png (8MB, 1200x4887px) Image search: [Google]
OC Pact of Reincarnation 1.png
8MB, 1200x4887px
Some new OC from me.
>>
>>52951716
Makes you think of what?
>>
File: OC Pact of Reincarnation 2.png (7MB, 1200x4516px) Image search: [Google]
OC Pact of Reincarnation 2.png
7MB, 1200x4516px
>>52951799
>>
>>52951768
If that gets added what about making it so if you choose bonus bottle you can make it so both genies share room or something i mean it is kinda unfair that one of the genies has to take itty bitty or cramped because there is no more points
>>
File: OC Dragon Quest.png (8MB, 1200x5000px) Image search: [Google]
OC Dragon Quest.png
8MB, 1200x5000px
>>52951799
>>52951816
Same guy that posted this some threads ago.
Hope this new one is less shit.
>>
>>52949559
If you think slime rancher is shovelware you have never played real shovelware
>>
>>52946595
Uh. I'm incredibly dense and I'm not really putting the pieces together, so I might need this spelled out for me:

What exactly is the effect of Broken Facade, and what is it implying?

Also is there any way to make the sisters happy, or get them to mend fences with one another?
>>
File: Mm_966fc2_1916375.gif (3MB, 460x260px) Image search: [Google]
Mm_966fc2_1916375.gif
3MB, 460x260px
>>52951799
>pvp cyoa

Too bad cause it's good stuff.
>>
>>52951799
I skipped the intro. I hope I didn't miss much.

Why doesn't the chick make me a girl? And what am I supposed to call these options?
>Sugar dragon
Will have to give up nachos but I will find a way to survive.
>Dragon wings (free)
>Magic mastery
>Magic oven
>Tsundere waifu
>Defender of waifus
>Pacifist
>>
>>52949916
>>52949903
>>52949888
Change the fucking backgrounds dude this is an unreadable ugly mess.
>>
>>52951849
It basically is the ''You are fucked you greedy bitch'' option
>>
>>52950506
Hopefully not
>>
>>52947952
Fucking Huey all the way.
>>
>>52951849
You wake up and lay waste to the world.
>>
>>52951799
who are you?
>>
>>52951998
Judge posts by their content, not by their author.
>>
>>52951998
Just a random lurker really.
Just made some more OC because I had fun
doing the last one. (>>52951846)
>>
>>52952015
I bet you're tokhaar you fucking fag.
>>
>>52952015
But what if they're black?
>>
>>52951816
I feel like a certain build was written into this at an early stage...

>Tirnithas (+5)
>Necromancer (-2)
>Sealed Book (-3)

Boom, most powerful necromancer ever. Two purchases and I get like 55,000 undead. I'm not even obliged to any morality - I could use my cult to be Dark Lord or act as humanitarian aid.

Seems a bit easy to me...
>>
>>52951879
The pvp is mostly to try and spark discussion,
but I did add Brionar for those that didn't like it
(you can get Crovan to protect you if Rikyn comes for you)
>>
>>52952051
That's always a good thing, enjoying what you're making. Thanks for new content.
>>
>>52946487
For fantasy I usually go as non-violent as possible, usually specializing in politics as much as possible or illusion magic.
For sci-fi quick and self-sustaining exploration ships.
For waifu thin and traditional girls with some kind of artistic talent, openly and deeply affectionate.
>>
>>52946487
I just wanna be the ultimate murderhobo.
>>
>>52951799
Why would anyone pick Abomination if you can't possibly survive it?
>>
>>52951846
>Green Horn
That or Kill the Edgelords aka. Thunder Breath
Holy shit I can teach photosynthesis. I'm not sure you know how insane the power to "teach anything to any living being".
Brb teaching humans immortality through that one jellyfish and immunity to radiation and other DNA damage through D. Radiodurans.
I'll figure out a way to design bacteriophages for any bacterial infection, and I'm sure I can use HIV's insane ability to modify itself to protect us from infections from vira/bacteria.

For the sake of autism does this dragon consider viruses to be living? Some definitions don't.

Also my calming aura stops the animals from being attacked. I have to waste six years with these things then I can genetically engineer everything.
For the sake of autism again (sorry), why does the population not increase exponentially? Can I teach these animals to procreate with the speed of mice? Or do they consider swift breeding to "feel wrong"?

Oh my god thank you for this! I'm going to give myself the power of binary fission to create clones, then use the power of the snail (?) to genderbend those that want it.
Heck, thanks to binary fission I can literally protect these animals 24/7 with thousands of myself. I never need food thanks to photosynthesis, I'll figure something out with sleep.
I need to read my biochemistry textbook again. I can do a lot of stuffs with this.
>>
>>52946487
For fantasy or high/low magic and low tech settings, do everything to make life as modern as possible so I can go back to shitposting on whatever passes for the internet.

For Hard Sci.fi or high tech and/or high magic settings, break the system as much as possible, until the author gives up trying to balance his or her cyoa.
>>
>>52951799
>>52952082 This guy has the right idea, but I don't think you can pick necromancer twice, so I'd put my points in the cultist waifu, who can also learn necromancy, increasing the undead cap that way.
>>
>>52946537
Is Domestic Godess enough to be eternally young?
>>
>>52952208
Considering that clever use of haints can give you that i would guess so i am not the author though
>>
File: 1476832615516.jpg (285KB, 1159x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1476832615516.jpg
285KB, 1159x1599px
>>52949888
>Femstart
>I don't touhou, zero tokens from that.
>Overpowered.
Going to have to be a glutton for punishment to earn it but I can deal.
>Cannon setting.
I can deal with fluffy and comfy settings.
>Stage Theme Home
I like being out in the wilderness. Little place near the pond'll do nicely.
>Looks/Design/Fashion.
I'm vain sure, but my knowledge of Touhou characters is pretty exclusively visual.
>Buddist Monk
Simple life, fit habits, and starting to work off that -11 into a -9. Probably learning to control the overpowered aspects I've just taken on.
>Immortality Elixer
Or -13.
>Yandere
I don't have one I hate so I'm pretty sure this would be random if I didn't also grab
>Sadistic Yuuka
Mixed <3< and <> and I'm either going to hate or love having someone intimately interested in literally taking me apart.
Down to -7
>Klepto Marisa
-5 and that whole Monk thing is going to make stealing things hard at least.
>Reimu hates
-4 and Oh No I Can't Go Be A Socialite Whatever Will I Do?
>Smug Kogasa
My existence in this place is going to be an eternal test of my patience. -1
>Voyeur Aya
+0. Gonna look wherever I think she's viewing from and make her watch if it comes to this but somehow I doubt it'll matter.

Honestly I don't think Yuuka would care.
>>
>>52951879
At least it's explicitly pvp, instead of there being 'oh, and you should all kill each other' tucked in some corner at the end.
>>
>>52952090
Brionar is the worst choice if you want to avoid pvp because it makes perfect sense for Rikyn to hunt you down first and your defensive options are basically running away and hoping that Crovan can save your fat ass.
>>
>>52952236
You mean the culling right?
>>
>>52952268
I fucking love Culling.
>>
>>52952169
You realize that Turritopsis Dohrnii regresses to an earlier stage of life, right? So it'd be less Immortality, more reincarnation.
>>
fugg i wanted to post my updated oc too, I guess I'll wait for next thread to avoid oc overload
>>
>>52952327
I have a massive rape and mind control fetish so I also like it
>>
>>52952090
>The pvp is mostly to try and spark discussion
The only "discussion" I see being sparked by forced PvP generally amounts to either "I don't want this", playground-level bickering, or both.
Also Tirnithas is the non-PvP option, what with not being explicitly targeted by anyone.
>>
>>52946537

>Species: Marid

It just seems really cool to be friends with such an ancient entity-they must know a lot of cool things!

>History
Voluntary

Don't exactly have much of a choice here, but I'd have taken it anyway-free will and all that.

>Attitude
Dominant, Happy to Be Here, Numb

I'm thinking generally reserved, but actually is really happy to be here. Dominance manifests in her not letting me just kill time pointlessly to an excessive degree. I'll take the Dominant extra skills.

>Body
Medium, Lithe

Tall but slender and athletic.

>Accessories
Wrist Bangles, High Heels

Don't plan on using, but free stuff.

>Additional Outfits
Chinese Dress, Lovely Assistant

Same as above.

>Skills
Businesswoman, Life of the Party, Courtesan, Scherazade

Competent, social and very intelligent. Soothing voice sounds great too.

>Vessel
Ring, Single Room

Convenient and the link seems nice. Something smaller than room would be cruel.

>Power
Phenomenal

Already established.

>Perks
Love Potion, No Misunderstandings, World Atlas, Friend Upstairs, Cursebane, Minor Psychic Link, Foresight

Assume the love potion is more about compatibility than mind rape. Everything else is just nice convenience stuff.

>Pitfalls
Pure of Heart, Three Wish Limit, Terminal Battery, Easily Trapped

Nothing too onerous beyond inherent Marid issues.

>Interlopers
None.

>Life Goal
All four, if I have my way. Mainly Adventure and Companionship, though.
>>
>>52952334
No I don't. Anon. After protecting these dumb animals for six years I have immortality.
I have a potentionally infinite number of clones.
I can create a country with myself as the only inhabitant.

I have enough time to study everything, and find the perfect solution.
Even so, pohtaytoe potaaato
>>
>>52946616
Is that a fourth star hidden behind the Y in Psycho Childhood Friend?
>>
>>52951846
Can I not summon the dragon, then burn the book and get the waifu? I want immortality, but also want the waifu...
>>
>>52952356
My plan is to take two really powerful but generally pleasant or neutral wishes:

-Magic being introduced into the world. Neutral wish, the magic is powerful and has as many positive benefits as negative. I'd ask that I have a powerful affinity for magic in this world, but joint with others so that I'm not profiting too disproportionately.

-No genie (weaker than Phenomenal if it needs a limit) can make a wish with a net negative impact on the world.

Finally my last wish will be more of a petition, to let my Marid return to me after giving any needed reports to Heaven, with her power-granting authority reduced to Domestic Goddess except in situations where the Powers that Be want her to use her power for something good. I think that's a fair wish, since I don't break any of the 'three wishes' rules (I don't get 'more' genies, and she does go to Heaven, just comes back), I don't get to enjoy unlimited Phenomenal power and I've proven my goodwill by only taking one arguably selfish wish, and spending another doing something quite useful for the higher ups, I imagine.
>>
>>52952375
You're regressing to a fetal stage. Even if you can survive in it somehow, you're not going to be the same person afterwards.
>>
>>52952344
Builds with Monster Within (Strange) and all good mind releated power across the board are the best.
>>
>>52950270
>>52952230
I guess the cyoa doesn't say it explicitly but considering that it's Kaguya in there and there's not really any other 'immortality elixir', it's probably Huorai Elixir.

In case you don't know, it's perfect immortality, it completely purges away any connection to death. Even complete destruction of body will be healed. You will never, ever die, no matter what happens.
>>
>>52951247
Reminder that the best course of action in the CYOA is to team up with the childhood friend to put a stop to whatever is happening, don't touch the bottle, and don't fuck the childhood friend because she's crazy.
>>
>>52952447
too bad a tier 1 skill kind of hardcounters all the mindfuckery powers there are
>>
>>52952461
But what IS happening, anon?
>>
>>52952400
>I have enough time to study everything, and find the perfect solution.
>>
>>52952479
Something evil involving heaven, apparently. That's why you shouldn't touch the bottle, since it involves them.
>>
>>52952447
This appeals to the fetish. You know I never actually thought about taking the Strange Soul and pretending it mind controls me...

I need to make a build next thread.

>>52952479
You don't take that if you WANT to be mind controlled...
>>
>>52952461
I'm going to fuck the childhood friend AND the bottle. Maybe the genie also.
>>
>>52952015
Why wouldn't I want to know who an author is for archival purposes. I bet you're one of those unorganized slobs who can't ever find anything.
>>
File: IMG0005.jpg (990KB, 1256x1786px) Image search: [Google]
IMG0005.jpg
990KB, 1256x1786px
>>52952448
>You will never, ever die, no matter what happens.
>>
>>52952206
Good point, though that would be even crazy if by picking the Lich you just get a free 5000 undead.

I also find it funny that there's really NO info on the cult except they dislike other religions and worship you/Tirnithas. You could EASILY just lay down that the tenets of the cult are all really mundane or helpful shit. It's not like this lich is trying to kill all like or anything. Not even the Book or Necromancy have any caveats.
>>
>>52952082
Yeah necromancer is the only non conflict choice out of all of them. Abomination is the suicide choice.
>>
File: 1486841236314.jpg (102KB, 457x273px) Image search: [Google]
1486841236314.jpg
102KB, 457x273px
>>52952556
>archival purposes
>>
>>52952503
>>52952479
What's happening is that you're in the matrix and your real life isn't so happy.
That's it. That's the secret.
>>
>>52952153
Good thing tokhar made nemesis just for you huh?
>>
>>52952448
As long as I can have a comfy life as a butler, I'm fine.
>>52952559
To be fair, the biggest drawback to the necromancy is that you need to get to a dead body within a week of them dying to raise them.
>>
>>52951799
Looks nice enough, but isn't for me. I'd pick a skip or undo or go-to-court option if I could. As it stands:
I have never been drunk in my life yet somehow got drunk enough to sell my soul
I apparently had sex with this woman, and clearly wasn't able-minded enough to give consent
I now am either hunting or being hunted, even if I choose the peaceful sugar dragon
Most of the traits are combat boosts to help me survive this new situation I was forced into, but I don't want to hurt anybody. There aren't really any traits that are good enough to make me at all happy about having to deal with this.

You did good 'n' all. I'm just clearly not your target audience. I suppose I'd probably pick Brionar, Oven, Apprentice, Fairy, and water magic. I'll do the dishes after the tea party using my magic. And then get hit with an axe & die.
>>
>>52951846
Chaos Wing. Start with the easy dragons - Gold Serpent, Green Horn, Star Scale. Skull Claw will need to wait until I have Star Scale. Then overwhelm Father of Fire with my armies of the living and dead. Sacrifice Black Heart as a burnt offering, then play rocket tag with Thunder Breath. Then finally, scour the seas for Deep Tail just so I can complete the set.
>>
>>52952559
The lich is eternal so playing nice can be justified it just taking long term view. So what if it takes 80 more years of waiting if you decide to wait someone to die of old age instead of stabbing them on street and animating there? He's got time.

And also after you raise about million skeletons, you kinda start to run out of things to use them for.
>>
>>52952492
Do you, anon? Do you really? Because I think >>52952625 has something to say about that.

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.
>>
>>52952471
I doubt resistance bonus from it is that strong and you probably need add willpower to have better chance against proper mindfucker.
>>52952530
It gets even better if you re-do yourself into monster girl hybrid of Strange and take Servant Strange.
>>
>>52951799
The chick is not a 10/10 and i am not that desperate to sell my soul fo sex, but i like the premise. Neat way of descriptng of character relations in their description, though i hate pvp.

How waifu and husbando work if they are just a split personality inside you?
>>
>>52951799
Succubi sure do like preying on /tg/.
>>
>>52946463
What if I pick everything?
>>
>>52952674
>How waifu and husbando work if they are just a split personality inside you?
There was an entire Branching Heart page about that. It can be done.
>>
File: 1336087700615.jpg (29KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1336087700615.jpg
29KB, 500x404px
>>52952090
>The pvp is mostly to try and spark discussion

Do you people not understand this shit at this point? The only discussion from PVP is either people wanking about murdering and raping all the other players, or people complaining about how they don't want to be raped and murdered by the other players. That's it. There's never anything constructive to it because of all the Tedd Bundys in this thread.
>>
>>52952725
The one with the mirrors?

>>52951799
Also Tirnithas cult is Fight Club
>>
>>52952708
The evil traditionally preys on virgins.
>>
>>52952738
Technically, this CYOA got the raping out of the way before the PvP, unless maybe we're going with the whole "male-anons can't be raped" thing.
>>
>>52952574
Well no shit my real life is unhappy, that's why I'm playing CYOAs.
>>
>>52948317

Ew gross no.
>>
>>52952755
Yeah, she was like the third one. If something like that gets a whole page in a waifu CYOA, it has to be possible to romance them in other contexts.
>>
>>52952766
Being raped once doesn't mean you want to get raped again, senpai.
>>
>>52952790
But you won't. Remember where you are?
>used goods meme
>>
>>52952790
Raping is like asian food. You tend to grow into it.
>>
>>52952725
>Branching heart
I still have to choose a waifu why it has to be so hard?
>>
>>52952649
I have not even the slightest clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>52952825
You don't want to delay, anon. Or next thing you'll know, you'll be hearing the words, "Nice boat."
>>
When is Picking a Goddess getting an update?
>>
>>52952658
I know what I'm doing next thread.
>>
File: 1473558259007.jpg (4MB, 1200x6200px) Image search: [Google]
1473558259007.jpg
4MB, 1200x6200px
>>
>>52952941
My plan all along.
And it gets even better if during the culling you hunt and break other hunters who themselves choose to hunt others during the culling.
>>
>>52951799
Not really one for pvp.
Still, sugar dragon and brood father. Together, we will revolutionize this worlds cooking. No longer will the secrets of the sugar dragons be kept to themselves. Soon, the greatest sweets in the multiverse shall be free for consumption among the general populace. Culinary schools, television shows, youtube series, how-to recipes online, we'll use all of these methods and more to spread the secrets held by the sugar dragons.
I'll also take the Archer because she's cute and I bet she'd appreciate the sweets.
>>
>>52952649
Did you skip the part where all dragons can sense you and your intentions? And that you get no powers?

Meanwhile you can't kill a Green Horn because:
>There will be a calming aura around you, nothing will be able to be aggressive and all will feel rested and at peace
>>
>>52953015
Sounds like a pretty strange build overall desu.
>>
>>52953015
>if during the culling you hunt and break other hunters

Wait I think we misunderstood each other.
You want to mind control and break people.
I want to be mind controlled and be broken.

I really like the idea of picking Strange Soul and Strange Servant, and saying something like "the Strange's power is so strong it's always with me, telling me what to do".
But I would rather have someone break me...
>>
>>52951662
Are you playing stupid to troll or something? Glass bottle and magical medium. Both grant you one point. They are mechanically identical to each other. Any text suggesting they relate to vessels or power levels is mechanically inaccurate flavor text.

Crystal ball is clearly related to the Foresight power (which is poorly named because it lets you see into the past), but Glass Bottle has absolutely nothing to do with vessel interiors. You need to choose some vessel interior - you don't have the option of not choosing an interior - so Glass bottle just gives you a point.
>>
File: Gazer.jpg (369KB, 761x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gazer.jpg
369KB, 761x1000px
>>52953062
You see strange things when you gaze into the minds of mankind.
>>
File: 1405149661767.jpg (371KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1405149661767.jpg
371KB, 800x1200px
>>52953062
It sounds almost exactly like my build for the previous version of MH.
>>
>>52953111
Is this the ''Abyss'' they talk so much about?
>>
>>52953086
>not sharing revelations and gifts of your new oversoul even than it forces you to take action against your fellow hunters
>again and again and again
You have to step up your game for those strange times
>>
There any cult cyoas? Lots of overlord/fantasy cyoas that let you take "cult" as an option, but are there any cyoas entirely around building a cult/whole religion?
>>
When is Box Waifu coming back? Do I really have to switch from drinking based vodka to lukewarm box wine to speed up the process?
>>
>>52953177
I was thinking about making one, yet I already have many projects I need to finish, both cyoa related and otherwise.
>>
>>52953146
Ah ???, may you forever hold the spot as greatest of all waifu
>>
>>52953152
Not thing like good old staring contest than your mind tentacle works on fellow gazer thalamus in most insidious molesting ways.
>>
>>52953153
Look anon I just want someone to change my personality and Stockholm Syndrome me. If I have to take the Strange soul + servant instead of a player, so be it.

Not sure how I feel about the "sharing" part. I'm not really a fan of that. It feels too much like me being cheated on. i could probably be talked into it because let's be honest, I'm pretty desperate, but you would still need to be a smooth talker
>>
>>52951849
It implies your genie is actually one of those tsundere eldritch abominations who spend all their time toying with humans to show how utterly insignificant humanity is to them.

Or she could simply be 100% serious: she's a magical being from beyond, she currently takes a human form because she's indulging you, everything is fine, go to sleep.
>>
>>52952948
Accuracy: 10
Control: 10
Defense: 11
Evasion: 12
Style: 10
Speed: 13
Stamina: 14
Strength: 10
Teamwork: 8
Toughness: 11

>Breathing Underwater, Water Polo, Sprinter, Louisville Slugger, Run & Gun, Catch and Shoot.
>Commonwealth Crusaders
>Zulfikar Amjad
Amjad can take the shots, I don't mind, I know I'm not that great at them. I'm just an average-at-everything player, and will mostly focus on side-swiping and bush-whacking the opposition to keep them off-balance. Crusaders seem like fun, simply because they don't have an identity I have to conform to.
>>
>>52953318
You had me at tsundere
>>
>>52953318
Why has the thought of tsundere eldritch abomination never occurred to me until now?
>>
Would an eldritch waifu be better off having the human form of a cute loli or a big breasted mature woman?
>>
>>52953583
Why not oppai loli?
>>
File: ruby_rose_by_bean1215-d9ovil0.jpg (836KB, 938x1192px) Image search: [Google]
ruby_rose_by_bean1215-d9ovil0.jpg
836KB, 938x1192px
>>52953583
I would pick something similar to Ruby but with big boobs if I got to be an Eldritch waifu. Basically youth, bordering on too young, but with big boobs.
>>
>>52946487
in adventure cyoas, i usually go absolute brute physical strength, or brute gun/explosive/artillery strength.

in waifu cyoas i usually make chubby cuddly cuties, perfect for cuddling.
>>
>>52953583
It shouldn't have a preset form. Make it take anon's ideal shape.
>>
>>52953583
This >>52953628

It's so far above your comprehension, it's not going to have a preferred form you could underestand
>>
>>52953583
It becomes Kamen Rider Decade.
>>
File: img_freaky.jpg (67KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
img_freaky.jpg
67KB, 850x1201px
>>52953583
>>
>>52953318
I disagree. That you gain +10,000 points seems to imply you hold limitless magical power, not the genie. You could design hundreds of Marids with that many points.

We're the eldritch deity here.
>>
>>52953647
The idea is that she takes a form you can understand so she doesn't break your brain with the real one.
>>
>>52953674
>>52953674
>>52953674
>>
>>52951799
Tirnithas
Necromancy
Fanatic Cultist
Defender of Waifus
Warlord

Train up the waifu so she can summon skellies as well. Once she can, go to some war torn shithole as a merc. Have the skellies disable rather than kill enemies. Walk around shooting them in the head.

Eventually become a muscle necromancer.
>>
>>52953583
I`d say it should be more about feeling of dread and unsettledness people get from her rather than pure physical form.
>>
>>52953661
Probably the powers that be put you in to a weird eternal dream with all the waifus you could ever want so you won't destroy everything
>>
>>52953318

So combine that with endless in laws and some Elder gods want me to marry their daughter?, sounds like a great deal to me
>>
>>52948241
>Defender's Kit
Because fuck the Tarr.
>Medium, Sub-Area
I think I'll be able to handle this.
>Rain Forest, Dark Cave
Rain Forest is my primary biome, Dark Cave is the sub-area.
>Fruit Garden (Huge), Science (Blueprints), Corral (Plort Collector)
So much fruit... Blueprints in my science building, because I am the dumb. Plort collector in the corral because I am the lazy. Pretty sure I can just sell excess food for extra monies/eat it myself.
>Phosphor Slime (4x)
I am selling all the phosphorous plorts, because I think they'll be worth the money. Plus, Phosphor's are low maintenance, which leaves me time to go Tarr hunting and other adventurous things.
>>
I'm not trying to stir anything up, but that's me in the Discord.
>>
>>52953835
Kindly kill yourself you insufferable cunt
>>
>>52953835
What that has to do with everything?
>>
>>52953847
>>52953880

I was asked to post with trip to prove it's me. I don't really think it matters though.
>>
File: 1492064833900.png (55KB, 393x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492064833900.png
55KB, 393x500px
>>52953583
big breasted mature woman

Eldritch horrors are all about excessive flesh
>>
>>52953835
After that dragon mother thing I really thing you need to get breeded. Saying this to be honest with you.
>>
File: 1492185676128.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1492185676128.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>52953835
>>
>>52952948
Accuracy: 11 (3)
Control: 13 (5)
Defense: 9 (1)
Evasion: 13 (5)
Style: 8 (0)
Speed: 14 (6)
Stamina: 10 (2)
Strength: 8 (0)
Teamwork: 11 (3)
Toughness: 7 (-1)

Baseline Defender, Blind Pitch, Futsal, Shotput, Sprinter, Training Wrench

Team: Benito Sicarios
Teammate: Naia Ybarra
>>
>>52953897
Oh
>>
>>52953835
Holy shit please tell me that picture is actually of you.
>>
>>52953928

Yes. Pls no bully.
>>
>>52946487
I like to play the mage or tinkerer in adventure. I don´t like waifu CYAO, but I like to make flat-chested fit girls
>>
>>52953928
Picture where?
>>
>>52953942
I don't actually have anything negative to say. Your nose is kinda big but it's not that bad.
I thought you dyed your hair red?

>>52953966
Don't do that man...
>>
>>52953583
oppai loli, for sure.
>>
>>52953982

>I thought you dyed your hair red?

Red hair pic is from last June.

>nose is kinda big

;_;
>>
>>52954025
Look it's probably just because of the angle or something...?
If it helps you look a lot better than I expected.
>>
>>52951849
>get them to mend fences with one another
But that's forbidden love!
>>
>>52946487
If the CYOA allows me: Ranger-Bard or some close variant.

Other archetypes:
-Paladin w/ a CG Barbarian kick for melee/war-heavy scenarios
-Technomancer/Time-adept Rogue for stealth
-"Blue Mage"
>>
>>52954099
*Best love
>>
>>52954059

Thanks I guess.
>>
File: Angel.jpg (93KB, 1130x678px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
93KB, 1130x678px
>>52954025
>>52954025

Looks like you could poke out an eye with that thing
>>
>>
>>52954157
>Colonel
>Not a DILF Daddy

DELET
>>
>>52954157
>sample
>>
>>52946568
>BUGS?:
* Glass Bottle would also award a point for cramped but cosy as it reduces it's cost by 1 and cbc costs 0.
>>
>>52953942
>meth teeth
Gross.
>>
>>52954154
>>52954313

*commits seppuku*
>>
>>52953928
>>52953835
What the hell is Discord?
>>
>>52953177
someone made a WIP about a post-apocolyptic town where you become sort of a lewd slave/god. Never got completed, though.
>>
>>52952766
Yeahhhh I'd like to see them say that after their asshole has been stretched wider then a dinner plate a few times.
>>
>>52953102
>telling a cyoa creator they're text is wrong
>>
>>52954409
post it
>>
>>52954371
Imagine putting a dildo up your butthole.
Now imagine a bunch of guys putting a dildo up their butthole and talking to each other about said dildo in their butthole.
That is roughly what Discord is.
>>
>>52953102
They ALL save you points in the area they affect. The creator says a glass bottle affects interiors and so it does. If you can't handle his descriptions then you have far bigger problems.

Glass bottle for instance, seeing as you're SO hung up on that, reduces the cost by 1 point and only affects interiors. Interiors have a 0 point option so it's not like you have to spend a point on them, just like you don't have to pick a perk. You do have to pick a powerlevel with 1 powerlevel option giving you points for being nigh non existent and amazingly enough there's a bottle exterior that changes power levels OMG!
>>
>>52953152
I'd gaze into her abyss...might even give it a lick or two...
>>
>>52954439
the text isn't wrong, the creator is

it happens all the time

also learn to english
>>
File: c00816b8c6034a8f3c91a44a2855ad39.jpg (607KB, 1084x1500px) Image search: [Google]
c00816b8c6034a8f3c91a44a2855ad39.jpg
607KB, 1084x1500px
>>52953617
Sooo Buby Rose of team BWBY huh?
>>
>>52949649
>hurf theres a big multiverse where anything can happen
This is literally the opposite of having in-depth, creative lore. Even a teeneger or child could write a canvas multiverse like this and then autistically hammer away at filling it with disconnected subsettings.
>>
>>52954640
don't talk down to teenagers and children like that, some of them come up with great shit
>>
>>52954440
it was a pastebin. A quick google isn' helping me find it.

>>52954500
I don't understand what you're trying to say. I think it's a great CYOA. I saved it. These two options stand out to me as being meaningless because you have to pick *some* vessel and power level, and they have the same effect regardless of which you pick. I just don't understand how people can fail to see this once it's been pointed out.
>>
File: stupidest thing ever.jpg (63KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
stupidest thing ever.jpg
63KB, 500x383px
>>52954539
You're an idiot.
>>
>>52954671
And literally none of them are published when they're young, except for Paolini who's parents owned a fucking publishing firm and was critically destroyed by everyone anyway.
>>
>>52954025
Post image her plz. threads almost ded.
>>
>>52953835
What is this discord?
>>
>>52954693
>it's impossible for someone to be wrong about what they wrote in the past
You're the only idiot in this conversation.
>>
>>52954711
Who the fuck are you?
>>
>>52954707
>it's only good if it's published xD
>>
>>52954747
>it's good even if it's only recognized by other children and teenagers on the internet xD
>>
>>52954609
>Team BeWBY
I am down for this. A team of oppai loli's would be a sign of God.
>>
>>52954640
>>52949649
That is true, that's why i dislike Traveller, it's not fleshed out it's just a mish mash of different unrelated stuff that is supposedly held together by a time and interdimensional travelling setting.
>>
>>52954757
lmao, you can't even do basic logic

i see you're just cringing about your fellow teenagers
>>
File: 1pFRi7x.jpg (14KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1pFRi7x.jpg
14KB, 500x281px
>>52954721
>>
>>52954737
A /jc/ writer
I forgot to drop the name
>>
>>52954769
My fan theory will always be that Traveler is what happened when an autist sniffed glue and thought
>hey.... waht if I take all my vidya and animuh and like... put them togheter... lol
>>
>>52954773
And there's the parting ad hominem. Try harder next time, kiddo.
>>
>>52954800
>I don't know what an ad hominem is, I just heard my friend use it in school xD
>>
>>52954710

Why?
>>
File: 1454799156280.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
1454799156280.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>52954810
>I-I'll just keep going, I b-bet he's getting real mad!

You're only embarrassing yourself at this point. Feel free to continue, though.
>>
>>52954810
Nice strawman ;^)
>>
>>52954843
Curiosity
>>
>>52954851
said the guy who can't even read a dictionary definition of ad hominem, you fit right in with the other moron who does it for another term here >>52954868
>>
File: 1435233629850.jpg (41KB, 447x400px) Image search: [Google]
1435233629850.jpg
41KB, 447x400px
>>52954894
That got a chuckle. Continue.
>>
>>52954882

You're just going to bully.
>>
>>52954915
nothing left to be said unless you plan on embarrassing yourself some more
>>
>>52954931
I sure am mortified at the thought of enjoying fanfiction, throwing a shitfit when called out on being underage, then resorting to the classic "I'll stop arguing and just troll 'em" when finally confronted. You got me good, friendo. Good work.
>>
>>52954921
No I won't. I liked dream princess.
>>
>>52954978
kek, all you can do is repeat things i said to you first

weak, very weak
>>
>>52954609
THIS IS SIN
>>
>>52954882
It annoys me to say this: She is surprisingly attractive.
>>
File: 1492475113714.jpg (2MB, 1000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1492475113714.jpg
2MB, 1000x5000px
Was this finished? I've been missing for two weeks
>>
>>52954769
And when was the last time you read through it?
>>
>>52954921
he and I won't bully. Some anon will, sure. But probably not us. And it's not like that anon won't bully anyway.
>>
>>52955024
Yeah he needs to work on his faces. What is up with her cheeks? And the mouth is not proportional.
>>
>>52955061
And the tits really don't look like tits at all for some reason. Not sure why, might be the entire body shape throwing it off.
>>
File: temp.Images%2017040148%.png (64KB, 135x254px) Image search: [Google]
temp.Images%2017040148%.png
64KB, 135x254px
>>52954990

It's just a quick selfie for avatar pic.
>>
>>52955066
That was too obvious to mention. Clearly has a weight gain or equally retarded fetish.
>>
>>52955081
more like a helium balloon or goo girl fetish
>>
>>52955080
Thank you for posting it. Agree that you're cute.
>>
>>52955080
you have forward head posture. You should do some exercises to correct that.
hello, Jessica
>>
File: BWBY-Rose.png (267KB, 732x962px) Image search: [Google]
BWBY-Rose.png
267KB, 732x962px
>>52955024
>>52954768
>>
>>52955120

Nice try. Name begins with a L.
>>
>>52955080
Ditto with the cute
>>
>>52953045
You don't have to be aggressive to sacrifice someone. It's just a ritual. Knife goes in, guts come out.
>>
>>52955119
>>52955167

Thanks!
>>
File: 1533514250789959970.png (472KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1533514250789959970.png
472KB, 800x450px
>>52955120
>Jessica

>>52955162
Obviously Lindra, hence why your self insert is named (Sara)Lindra
>>
>>52955167
>>52955119
this general really has gone to the dogs so to speak
>>
>>52955202

Do I look like a Jessica?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52915927/#52918997
>>
>>52946595
Maybe it's just me, but that broken facade option is the creepiest thing I've seen in a CYOA
>>
>>52955270
>>52946595
Having not read any other part of the CYOA it seems pretty fucking cool. Meta as fuck/10.
The "why me?" is an important question and kudos for forcing anon to think of it.
>>
>>52955270
>>52955311
I think it's just stupid, not either creepy or cool. It's just another "lel harry is just an autistic and delusional kid who makes up self-agrandizing fantasies about being a wizard" cop out.
>>
File: 1492765384853.jpg (24KB, 100x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492765384853.jpg
24KB, 100x200px
>>52955203
>>
>>52955344
In other parts of CYOA it's also kinda implied that it wasn't a random lottery, but you were chosen for some nefarious reason.
>>
>>52955442
yeah, but other people also have that sort of thing happen to them in universe
>>
>>52955344
Beats "You won the best lottery for no reason even if you didn't buy a ticket don't think too hard just be happy see isn't this fun no don't ask why there isn't an exit be happy!"
>>
>>52955442
It's pretty clear that you shouldn't take a genie desu.
>>
>>52955494
>Yer a wizard, 'arry.

Uh huh.
>>
>>52955494
Why does everything need a secret evil catch in your mind? Do you struggle with paranoia?
>>
>>52955514
Nonsense don't listen to this anon you want a genie waifu right?
>>
>>52955162
worth a shot. I looked up the most common name 30 years ago.
>>
>>52955514
Always listen to the childhood friend, yeah.
Thread posts: 472
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.