[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swg/ - Adorable Younglings Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 415
Thread images: 83

Previous thread: >>52795779

Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>http://pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>http://pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
>https://mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Shipfag's Starship Combat Fixes for EotE/AoR/FaD
>http://www.mediafire.com/file/y9w713etmckbs98/Shipfag.JPG

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Destiny and the Star Wars LCG)
>http://pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>http://www.mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>http://pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>http://pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>http://pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T

Shipfag's hangar
>https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

Heroes of the Aturi Cluster, co-op X-Wing campaign
>http://dockingbay416.com/campaign

I've been away... Did our guy win the X-wing Open? Are we getting a Mofference into X-wing?
>>
File: cuddly nexu.jpg (409KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
cuddly nexu.jpg
409KB, 600x800px
Yeah he won, gets to work with ffg for a card- what he wants and what they make is another thing.
>>
>>52832543
Yeah and apparently one of the guys from Covenant was there to film it.

https://youtu.be/zz6ju17qh6g?t=14m34s
>>
Is Star Wars ded?
>>
>>52833107

Of course! Didn't you watch the "7"?
>>
>>52832774
That image is retarded. It doesn't look like a baby nexu cub. It looks like someone got an adult nexu and just shrunk it down to cub size. It looks retarded and unrealistic.
>>
>>52833167
>Walking beartraps give birth to baby walking beartraps
Checks out
>>
>>52833348
That's not how baby mammals work
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (90KB, 466x433px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
90KB, 466x433px
>>52833375
Hey man, talking bunny wabbits with blasters don't exist in your "real world" either. That doesn't mean you can't love and accept them.
>>
File: Nexu4u.jpg (112KB, 1136x592px) Image search: [Google]
Nexu4u.jpg
112KB, 1136x592px
Dunno if a Nexu could be regarded as anything except vaguely cat-like, maybe Cholganna's a rough place and they just squirt them out like baby crocodiles so they can go off mauling princesses from day 1
>>
File: a909727d1838f974a3d32543cc68b102.jpg (205KB, 1440x903px) Image search: [Google]
a909727d1838f974a3d32543cc68b102.jpg
205KB, 1440x903px
>>52833479
Even baby crocodilians aren't 1:1 copies of their adult forms
>>
>>52832543
Yes

>>52832774
The goal is to get some obscure EU character in the game. Trioculus, Sienar, Skippy, whatever.

>>52833105
Zach is a good dude. Looking forward to the video.
>>
>>52833512
Ones I saw around Darwin are basically murderous little bastards by about 3 months old

>>52833553
Actually, Skippy would be pretty fucking hilarious
>>
>>52833574
I've got general ideas for Trike and Sienar

Trioculus - Either start the game with 3 focus tokens and assign 1 at each combat phase, a cheap utility crew for Empire. Other option is to cancel eye results when attacking to stress the defender.

For Sienar, I'm thinking no in game effect but letting you further upgrade your ties and maybe get a little shot of glitterstim in there.

Skippy I've got no clue. Probably a defensive ability or something tied to discarding him to get an effect.

I even thought of doing Lt. Kettch as a title for any Rebel fighter that lets you "count" as Kettch until you suffer damage and they figure you out.
>>
File: vStetUv.jpg (897KB, 2400x4240px) Image search: [Google]
vStetUv.jpg
897KB, 2400x4240px
>adorable younglings edition

There's this little jyn erso who went around handing out Death Star plans to Princess Leia cosplayers.
>>
>>52831094
Its good, definitely worth the read read.
Does a good job of having a padawan in hiding, trying to cast off his moral obligations while seeing people suffering.
>>
>>52833867
>Skippy
Discard him to become Biggs for a turn?
>>
Why did you or didn't you like TFA?
>>
File: Yoda_teaching.png (908KB, 1275x544px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda_teaching.png
908KB, 1275x544px
>>52833995
Damn that's a punch in the feels for anyone who's seen the movie...
>>
File: traxo002_by_haimamud-dajnyxc.jpg (104KB, 1024x1195px) Image search: [Google]
traxo002_by_haimamud-dajnyxc.jpg
104KB, 1024x1195px
Why the fuck does FFG continue to rape the lesser known species? Why do they think only giving cool species like Xexto only 85 exp? Not only do they start with far less exp they have two stats with only 1 point in them. This is bullshit of the highest order while shit like Drall and Pantoran get great stats on top of 110 exp.
>>
>>52834469
Never noticed Aayla in this shot.
>>
>>52834566
Because xexto get the pretty amazing free maneuver all day every day?
The better the shit the race gets the less xp they start with.
>>
>>52834432
I kinda hope Biggs gets a well deserved nerf so they can buff the X-Wing. Plus, his ability is just not fun. I want people to love Skippy, he died for you!
>>
>>52834913
I suppose you only really need to be Biggs for a turn or two, actually in practical terms it might just let people run two Biggs. Oh Christ what was I thinking?
>>
>>52834952
It could be worse. Of of my buddies suggested making him a crew that could discard himself to attach an astromech
Kanan with R2-D2, ugh.
>>
>>52834454
>Why didn't you like tfa
I'm done paying hollywood to force political opinions down my throat.

Women are not strong
Women are not heroes
Women are not determined or inspiring

They are verifiably, factually and demonstrably less intelligent, less inspired, less ingenious and less capable than men in almost every field. I am not now nor will I ever swallow the feminist pill of equality because the two genders very simply are not equal.

That is why I didn't like it. Because Rey was the protagonist. I don't want that, I don't need that and I have had enough of Star Wars in my life if that's the way the franchise is going.
>>
File: General-Hux-688715.jpg (24KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
General-Hux-688715.jpg
24KB, 590x350px
>>52835705
this is you.
>>
>>52835705
Hello Empirefag.
>>
File: swg bingo v1.png (40KB, 784x769px) Image search: [Google]
swg bingo v1.png
40KB, 784x769px
ohboyherewegoagain.holo
>>
File: 1488860553799.png (357KB, 503x555px) Image search: [Google]
1488860553799.png
357KB, 503x555px
>>52835752
I can't help but Hux hilarious. He's an angry ginger bastard child with daddy issues.
>>
>>52835806
Huh, I don't think that's actually on there.
>>
>>52835870
"Your taste in films is shit" can probably be reworded to "This movie is shit."
>>
>>52835806
I'd drop EVERYWHERE because quest is long gone, sadly, and it was mostly his thing. Maybe replace it with >physics argument
>>
>>52835705
This has to be parody, right? Poe? POE?
>>
We did our 3rd session of AoR last night. This is a continuation of the starter adventure so I'm sure a lot of folks are familiar with it.

To recap we have a human Hot Shot Pilot (me), a Trandoshan Gadgeteer, and a human Fringer. Our Twi'lek player was out so she stayed in the base sleeping off a hangover.

>Intercepted a communication about an imperial spy coming to Onderon
>Orders are to intercept and capture tp learn more about this Moff of his
>Take up the lambda to his projected arrival point and cut the power to lay a trap
>He exits hyperspace in his own lambda, sees our supposedly disabled ship and bugs out
>tfw it's finally time for a space battle
>chase him down, trying to disable his engines
>he cuts his engines and falls behind us
>decide to cut our engines and engage the port retrothrusters on full blast to quickly flip the ship
>hard piloting check with red
>passed
>do such a crazy ass move he doesn't expect it and light him up
>disable the ship, board and capture
>>
>>52835705
So are you gay or a wizard?
>>
>>52835926
>Heading back to base
>2 dark side points flipped
>3 Cloakshapes drop on our tail, pirates trying to get an easy score
>Trandoshan tries to intimidate them, average with 2 yellow and fails
>Concussion missiles fired, hammers us
>Take evasive action whole rear gunner shoots one down
>Trandoshan tries scrambling their targeting, rolling 2 yellow, still fails
>Dodge a missile, eat one, down to 7 hull
>Keep evading, Gunner gets another
>Trandoshan tries an easy intimidation and still fails
>Eat a concussion missile, drop to 1, and finish off the fighters
>Barely able to land
>Have to go on a hunt on Dxun tomorrow morning
>tfw you don't have time to fix up your shipfu
>>
>>52836047
>no ship, have to hitch a ride with beast riders we're trying to impress
>they laugh at us
>fly to Dxun, drop us off in a clearing
>ask us if we know what to do
>no
>bring us a worthy trophy and try not to die
>go off looking for a trail
>dead animal, jackpot!
>big animals feeding on it
>climb a tree and take aim with the smuggler
>Trandoshan sneaks up on them
>sneak attacks piss them off and they rampage towards the Trandoshan
>average athletics on yellow green green fails
>trampled
>gun the hurt one down and others come around to attack again
>Trandoshan gets up and roars to intimidate, fails again
>dark side point flipped, they run off
>something bigger is coming our way
>>
File: faggot.jpg (141KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
141KB, 762x785px
>>52835825
The early years.
>>
>>52835752
He is strong
He is determined
He is inspiring

I wouldn't mind being him
>>52836025
I am a wizard not that it matters to my argument in the slightest.
>>
>>52836267
Dammit Sloane. Rein in your boy.
>>
File: Hux_FO_overlay.png (229KB, 540x743px) Image search: [Google]
Hux_FO_overlay.png
229KB, 540x743px
>>52835752
>>52835825
Out of anyone I am most excited for Hux's return. I adore him.

Don't like having to wade through all the gay shit fan artists have him get up to with Kylo though.
>>
>>52836709
It's inevitable that there's gonna be shipping there.
>>
>>52834469
I just realized the only kids we've ever seen live in Star Wars are Anakin's Mos Espa friends and the Skywalker twins and Rey I suppose
All the younglings die, Padme mentions the kids from that humanitarian planet die in the Aotc deleted scene, all the Tusken kids in that camp, KTM , and that little girl from R1 is obliterated with the Holy City on Jedha.

Being a kid isn't healthy in this franchise
>>
>>52837191
Damn autocorrect
Jyn , not KTM
>>
What do non-combat, non-techie characters spend their credits on?
>>
>>52837352
Luxury spacecraft, loud speakers so they can scathing tirade from extreme range.
>>
File: WOOO.jpg (20KB, 297x322px) Image search: [Google]
WOOO.jpg
20KB, 297x322px
>>52837352
Bribes, falsified IDs, real estate (for safe houses), liquor, fancy clothes, long limousines, slick starfighters, loose women.
>>
>>52833995
>Take dis, Pwincess, Webellions awe built on hope.
>>
>>52837352
Bourbon, hobbies and saving for retirement
>>
(Sorry to repost from the previous thread, but the thread archived before I could get enough info)

I have a question about Star Wars d6 (or rather Space D6, but the games are both practically interchangeable)

How lethal is the game in practice? I'm wanting to run a high adventure science fantasy game, and this has so far been the best system I could find. The only problem is that the damage values seem a little bit too high for what I have in mind. It will hardly do for my players to jump into rush into conflict like I planned only to get shredded by laser fire.
>>
File: Ewok_movies_cover.jpg (57KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
Ewok_movies_cover.jpg
57KB, 300x424px
>>52837191
Hey, Cindel survived the Ewok movies. Not every kid dies.
>>
>>52837352
If you're social, there's a fancy tailored jacket that gives automatic advantage to social rolls. Costs a mint, but it's useful. Don't remember the name, but you can probably find it in oggdude's.
>>
>>52838160
Getting hit is dangerous, but part of the basic idea is that PCs should be constantly dodging hits, it's one of the most important skills in the game, and much more thematic then badass characters tanking blaster fire and not giving a shit
>>
>>52837191
>the only kids we've ever seen live in Star Wars
The Antilles sisters, Jagged Fel, Ken Palpatine, Cade Skywalker, and Wes Janson all lived. I think Corran had a kid who also hadn't died as of the latest point in the main Legends time period.
>Skywalker twins
Hold up, did Luke actually have twins in nucanon or did you mean to say "Solo twins?"
>>
>>52838374
He meant Luke and Leia, anon.
>>
>>52838291
That jacket is an overpriced piece of shit. Do yourself a favor, buy a Cascader instead. A ton cheaper, and it upgrades your checks instead of giving a single advantage.
>>
>>52838388
Digits confirm I'm a forgetful retard. Whoops.
>>
>>52838311
I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda hoping you'd say that. I love systems that encourage avoiding damage altogether.

How viable is melee if you don't have a lightsaber? From what I read it seems like the average person who has at least 3 strength can expect to do at least 5d if they are using a good quality melee weapon. Is that correct, or is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>52835705
>Tips Imperial Officer cap
>>
>>52834454
Soulless JJ rehash 3.0, now with even more direct imitations of previous film media

Rey was uninspiring as a protagonist, and the delivery of her lines often felt wooden despite Daisy's attempts to emote.

Everything about the First Order was fucking uninspired
>heyyyy the Empire's back but bigger and badder somehow lmaooooo

Starkiller Base, the most egregiously uninspired aspect of the First Order
>surprise planet killer! betcha didn't see THAT coming
>hey check out this dick-measuring hologram because this ain't your daddy's Death Star ayyy

JJ's inability to direct visuals or action in a space setting. The framing of the entire Starkiller scene is atrocious, and it had about two minutes total of shit actually happening in space because JJ apparently hates filming without a solid object taking up the background.

One of these days I'll have this salt mine emptied out enough to describe TFA without using greentext
>>
>>52838160
If people invest in dodging, they're extremely survivable because they never get hit, but when you do get hit it's gonna generally be bad.
It's very action movie
>>
File: 1491982336545.jpg (140KB, 900x1377px) Image search: [Google]
1491982336545.jpg
140KB, 900x1377px
>>52838738
I bet you liked rogue one two didn't you shitlord?
>>
>>52835705
You're going to get shit on a lot for this, but you are absolutely right.
>>
>>52839147
I sure did :^)
Rogue One produced original material in the OT setting, instead of reusing ANH's story and materials in a "new" setting that happens to be functionally identical to the OT's. Go figure that Rogue One would end up being the more entertaining film.

Rogue One also had an honest-to-god fleet battle in space, something I hadn't seen in a theater for at least a decade.
>>
>>52839388
>fleet battle in space

You mean Rebels showing up with ships reinforced with the latest durasteel plot armor and destroying two ships consisting of much better-trained naval crewmen aboard vessels significantly more powerful than anything the Rebellion had in their arsenal while Not-Ackbar spouted pseudo-philosophical nonsense and smiled with glee as he watched a bunch of innocent men die at the hands of contrived plot development?

How anyone can stomach Rogue One is beyond me. Both the Farce Engorges and Rogue Wan were fucking horrible pieces of soulless trash born out of a board meeting of stuffy old fatfucks who'd never seen Star Wars in their lives pandering to a woman who is literally the Che Guevera of filmmaking and just as subtle with her political propaganda.
>>
File: Hux_looking_up.jpg (93KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
Hux_looking_up.jpg
93KB, 600x927px
>>52834454
>Like
Kylo, Finn, Hux, Rey, BB-8... I liked watching and listening to just about every new core cast member.
The set, costume and prop teams were on top form.
Kylo gets a second special mention for being the perfect response to knowing you'll never make another Darth Vader

>Dislike
It's a JJ film and it's got his trademarks all over it
No radical new ship designs, the Quadjumper was cool but we never saw it in flight. Few of the new models were cute like the TIE-sf and the Resurgent SD but they're not enough.
The soundtrack wasn't up to what I expected, Rey's Theme is the only piece that's stayed with me.
Yet another Death Star

Overall I actually had a lot of fun, it made me enthusiastic about Star Wars in a way the EU was never able to. I saw it twice in theatres and I'm going to keep going to see the new films till I don't fell this way any more.
>>
File: S8-ME1Jb.png (144KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
S8-ME1Jb.png
144KB, 256x256px
>>52835705
>>52839363
Fuck off /r9k/
>>52839493
Kill yourself ER. Your channel is shit your videos are shit and your opinion is shit.
>>
>>52839363
>le "women are inferior in all ways" meme
Rey was garbage because she never faced any genuine consequences, and succeeded the moment she put effort into anything. The rest of her character is trapped inside the mystery box until a future director decides to give her more depth than a piece of cardboard.

It might come as a surprise to some of us basement dwelling incels that women are actually capable of doing shit for themselves given the opportunity. It's when writers decide that classic story structure is ARCHAIC and TOXICALLY MASCULINE and stick a female actor in the protagonist slot so she can magically succeed at everything that the real retardation occurs.
>>
>>52839493
Oh, the humanity.
>>
>>52839866
>crashing into a ship's bridge causes the ship to turn 90 degrees and accelerate into the Deathstar
>BAWWW R1 has ships doing unrealistic things

So perfectly illustrated.
>>
>>52839618
>>i'm ER

Not only are you wrong, you're also retarded and have shit taste in videos.
Go back to sucking JJ's dick.
>>
>>52839945

>BAWWW HOW DARE PEOPLE NOT LIKE R1
>BAWWW
>>
>>52839866
Wonder how long till an empire apologist/OT purist comes and tells us how that was possible and why it happened was more realistic than R1
>>
>>52839955
>>52839974
You may not be ER but you are definitely his drones. R1 was a great star wars movie despite what you /pol/lite autist might scream
>>
>>52839866
>>52839980

Nice bait, but here's a (You) anyway.

The Executor's backup command bridge attempted evasive maneuvers to position the Executor for a broadside. Admiral Piett had been under orders from Palpatine to not fire on the Rebel fleet until he said so, because Palpatine planned to use it as a bargaining chip against Luke. He didn't expect Luke to refuse him, so he focused more on him and forgot about the battle. Meanwhile, the Executor's shields were taken down when Ackbar noticed it wasn't firing on them, so he directed all Rebel capital ships to engage it. Piett got sick of it and ordered all firepower to be intensified and engine power to be re-routed to the forward batteries, and he planned to deliver a full broadside to the massed Rebel fleet, which would've likely destroyed most of their ships considering the fuckhuge number of guns the Executor had.

However, they didn't expect a kamikaze from an A-Wing, and the primary command bridge was taken out. The backup command bridge sprang into action, but a critical systems malfunction came at the precisely worst time, and rather than maneuver into a broadside, the combination of a lack of engine power and of an error in ship propulsion due to the system malfunction caused the Executor to turn downward and plummet into the Death Star.

That may or may not be canon under the Squeaker God, but that's Expanded Universe/Legends canon to explain how it happened and why the most fearsome ship in the galaxy didn't unload on and obliterate the Rebel fleet.
>>
>>52840048
Same thing happened to the SD in r1. There are you happy now idiot?
>>
File: 1488252486579.gif (4MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
1488252486579.gif
4MB, 298x224px
>>52839998
>this buttblasted over ER
>>
>>52840122
so who the fuck is ER anyway
>>
what if you replaced a Diatium power cell in a lightsaber, with like a x-80 or rylith power cell

IF lightsabers are frozen blasters, what if someone used a disintegrator as the bases of the lightsaber instead? Wouldn't that be more effective?

How come Jedi don't use Energy shields like the gungans or crotosis shields along with their lightsabers?

How come the sith get all the cool toys like force sabers and artifacts and such?

Could your lightsaber double as a holocron?

Can a force ghost possess someone like in shadow of mordor to give them force powers or double their force powers?

If Lord vader was such a bad ass, then why doesn't he have lightsaber kneecaps?

Why are mandalorians all blonde blue eyed super aryans?
>>
>>52840087

No, in R1 the star destroyer was hit by a swarm of ion torpedoes, which would have normally called for the Imperial procedure of upping all power to shields so the shields would go down, yet absorb the impact of all ion torpedoes, then reroute power to weapons in the aftermath and launch a devastating counterattack. This didn't happen, because plot, and it instead got pushed into another destroyer, because plot.

Never mind the fact that at that range the combined star destroyers could've taken out most, if not all Rebel ships in a single turbolaser barrage, so the fact they even get close to them is plot armor in and of itself.
>>
File: 1255501047839.jpg (1023KB, 2145x1431px) Image search: [Google]
1255501047839.jpg
1023KB, 2145x1431px
>>52840048
The Executor crashed because it was cool.

That's all.
>>
>>52840175
A Youtuber who achieved a pretty solid reputation and respect when he made a video tearing apart TFA (which he called The Farce Engorges, a phrase which was picked up by /tv/) partly in response to frustration at RLM's overwhelming praise of it. He's also funny, has good points, and is a hardline anti SJW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
>>
File: DEATHSTARdesign.jpg (73KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
DEATHSTARdesign.jpg
73KB, 900x675px
By the time of the Battle of Hoth, how far along was the Death Star II?
>>
>>52840206

In Rogue 1, the rebels have never launched a proper all out attack on an Imperial base.
Accorting to ANH intro, at least.

As such, they crews there are very much on the back foot taken by surprise. But atop that, the people stationed on Scarif are supposedly the ones who can swing an easy post.
These aren't the elite of the elite, they're the lazy fuckers who had contacts that would get them stationed to defend a fucking entire planet of beach paradise.
>>
>>52840215

It wasn't cool, it was quite a spectacular naval tragedy, and even if it were "cool", that isn't why it crashed.
>>
File: 1255052650084.jpg (565KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1255052650084.jpg
565KB, 1600x1200px
>>52840242
>It wasn't cool, it was quite a spectacular naval tragedy, and even if it were "cool", that isn't why it crashed.

It's a Space Opera film with George Lucas at the helm. It crashed because it was cool. Any other justifications come after the facts.
>>
>>52840242

Yes it was. External narrative doesn't count. All you saw was a thing crashed into a thing, then it crashed, because it was rad and it fit the ethos of the story about little things taking out much bigger things. There's no deeper philosophical or technical meaning there.
>>
>>52840265

Your first sentence is correct.

Your second and third are factually, objectively wrong.
>>
>>52840275

Except there was, because there were a lot of reasons why it went down. It wasn't even rad. A few hundred thousand people died, including Piett, who was among the most popular characters at the time. It sucked. It was sad. It was tragic. It wasn't a rad, meaningless, empty scene.
>>
>>52840175
DemolitionD-lite that actually uploads and looks at western stuff instead of anime.

It's a channel that takes the comic-critique approach of only looking at things he hates. He is actually quite funny when he tries but the constant negativity gets a little old after a while and he can't help himself when it comes to adding his politics to every video. He falls into the trap of seeing media though the lens of gender and identity politics something I'm sure he hates the other side of the spectrum constantly doing.
>>
Is there shrinking technology in star wars? How are droids able to like unfold themselves into super big robots from inside tiny boxes.
>>
>>52840321
Negativity isn't boring when it's about something that's shitty.
>>
>>52835705

You know you can pay a prostitute to fuck you, right? It's not even that expensive.
>>
File: 1256103671394.jpg (755KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1256103671394.jpg
755KB, 1600x900px
>>52840284
Ok, so you think Lucas and Co wrote or thought about
>>52840048
first, and then, decided to have it crash? That they considered canon and logic before putting something into the movies?

Because... no. That's not how it works.
>>
>>52840355

No, but that doesn't mean that the *only* reason the ship crashed was because it looked """cool"""
>>
>>52839749
>It might come as a surprise to some of us basement dwelling incels that women are actually capable of doing shit for themselves given the opportunity

You know, I've never really understood the 'lmao sci-fi nerds hate women and think women are usless' thing.

Like, when I was a kid, all of the best female characters were in sci-fi.
Princess fucking Leia aside in all the EU books I read, you've got the Firefly crew, you've got Sam Carter in SG-1, you've got Susan Ivanova from B5, you've got Aeryn Sun and Zaahn and Chiana on Farscape, you've got half the cast of Battlestar (insofar as everyone battlestar was an asshole).

I've really never understood why it became a thing that sci-fi hates women, when it treats women better than most other genres there are.
>>
File: tannhauser_gate.jpg (162KB, 1000x602px) Image search: [Google]
tannhauser_gate.jpg
162KB, 1000x602px
>>52840301
>including Piett, who was among the most popular characters at the time

Do you think Lucas knew or cared about that, even if it was true (which is fairly dubious).

Piett? Really? Piett's a background character in an opera, and opera doens't give two shits about background characters.
>>
File: 1461118732176.png (43KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461118732176.png
43KB, 519x600px
>>52840301
>Piett, who was among the most popular characters at the time
Which chamber of your GI tract do you keep pulling these """facts"""" from
>>
>>52840206
Consider perhaps the surprise of the attack and the wide and exciting his history of navel blunders. I mean can you imagine trained crews not taking their safety procedures seriously? Ridiculous...
>>
>>52840397
Piett only appeared in Episode VI because Lucas received mountains of fanmail asking for Piett to be brought back. This is from an interview with Connely, Piett's actor, himself. Lucas hired him back because fans overwhelmingly wanted it.
>>
File: 1492143066163.jpg (394KB, 1800x754px) Image search: [Google]
1492143066163.jpg
394KB, 1800x754px
>>52840371
>No, but that doesn't mean that the *only* reason the ship crashed was because it looked """cool"""

So what else is there?

Because based on some of the design documents for the movies, the behind-the-scenes documentaries, and especially the expanded documents for the prequels... that appears to be the only explanation.

Naboo starfighters are the way they are because George wanted yellow ships. That's it. And he rejected designs until he got a yellow ship he liked.

This is a universe dominated by the rule of cool. You need to accept that "cool" doesn't have to mean that you, personally, find it appealing, but someone does, and that someone had direct editorial control.

The filmmaking process you're imagining (or want to have occured) vs the one that actually occurred are vastly different.
>>
File: short-short-bus.jpg (79KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
short-short-bus.jpg
79KB, 610x457px
>>52840371
Your ride's here, time to go.
>>
>>52840424
*Colley
>>
>>52840373
Hell, I remember a time before adolescence when I wanted to be like Samus Aran because she was the coolest character ever. And for current reference, The Expanse series is modern sci-fi with a wide range of cool ladies.

I blame the modern sociopolitical climate for creating the semi-imaginary divide between every possible identity group, including goddamn fictional ones. Tribalism is the simultaneously the best and worst trait possessed by the human species.
>>
>>52840550

Yeah exactly!
All the best female characters have been in science fiction, but there's this constant never-ending meme that i must be out of my mind to enjoy sci-fi becuase it hates women omfg.

Drives me up the fucking wall.

Course, a whole bunch of sci-fi fans hate women, and for proof you only have to scroll up thread a bit. But goddamn. If people could stop hating on sci-fi just fucking long enough to actually enjoy some, maybe they'd realise how wrong they are.
>>
What's some fun antics some Smugglers can stumble into?
>>
File: wtN1ZkM.jpg (382KB, 1931x881px) Image search: [Google]
wtN1ZkM.jpg
382KB, 1931x881px
>>52841170
Illegal Ugly racing ring

Fake Jedi school

Fake superweapon, used to extort credulous colonies

A new and delicious drug, made by unsavory means

Alien armada, on the move, unaware the Republic is gone but unconcerned.
>>
>>52840988
It's because for the people doing the bitching. ""Good"" female characters don't actually DO things or accomplish stuff, they just get traumatized, sit around angsting about said trauma, have shitty relationships that are usually abusive and/or casual, angst about THAT and be perpetually fucked over by the Evil Sexist System. That's about it, and sci-fi heroines conspicuously tend not to do this things
>>
One thing I will admit I like about nu-canon is that the Hutts are actually not very stable in the post-Endor period. They've always been portrayed as this permanently unstable thing despite the fact that they're a mafia-ran slaver empire that in the long run is not sustainable. Seriously in the old EU they've existed for MILLIONS of years and outlasted the Republic, various Sith Empires, remaining pretty much unchanged.
>>
>>52841309
So what you're saying is that Scifi isn't keeping up with the "dueling vampire and werewolf boyfriends" subgenre of fantasy.
>>
File: ALIEN-001.png (1MB, 1000x1249px) Image search: [Google]
ALIEN-001.png
1MB, 1000x1249px
>>52841309
>sci-fi heroines conspicuously tend not to do this things
The fuck you said?
>>
>>52841377
You're mis-reading his point.

He's saying that female characters do a bunch of shit stuff, but sci-fi female characters conspicuously tend to not do it.
As in, they dont do the shitty boring badly written drama stuff.
Which isnt quite true, but, yes, they do it at a far lower frequency.

>>52841309
Yeah, and they just assume that since sci-fi is (traditionally/supposedly) more aimed at men, the women in it must be shit.
BAsically I think they saw the original Star Trek and pictures of slave Leia's bikini and were like YEAH NAH, SCI-FI IS TERRIBLE FOR WOMEN.

Fucking ree.
>>
>>52841523
>You're mis-reading his point
Ah, in which case I agree. Cookie cutter female characters in most media are boring, whereas in scifi, they're allowed to be more than a vehicle for shitty subplots.
What's cool about scifi is that men and women are inherently different in their motivations, actions, etc. but they're still both doing really cool, badass stuff for the most part (ANH and Aliens are great examples of this, through and through)
>>
>>52838266

Mace did not.
>>
File: ExecutorSSD[1].jpg (42KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
ExecutorSSD[1].jpg
42KB, 960x768px
Ok, wish me luck. My band of idiot players is off to take on the Executor, rescue Han and evil Leia, save the Rebellion, kill Vader, die gloriously, and generally fuck canon right in the ear.

At leas, that's the plan. I suspect this session will be figuring out the /how/ portion.
>>
>>52842271
Is this the group that stole Luke from Hoth and by so doing destroyed the Rebellion?
>>
File: madine_captured.jpg (449KB, 1920x1077px) Image search: [Google]
madine_captured.jpg
449KB, 1920x1077px
>>52832543

How do you make horror work well in a Star Wars game?
>>
File: capture_2193_22042017_185344.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
capture_2193_22042017_185344.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
Did the Gauss rifles in Red Faction Guerilla remind anyone else of Dark Forces Conc rifles?

I need a Scout/Staff car airspeeder with a dual conc rifle pintle or cupola.
>>
>>52843273
Put them on the Executor with Darth Vader under the strict rule that Vader is invincible.
No, that won't work against him. That won't either. Nope, not that either.
If you try to fight him, you lose. Period.
Now they must simply escape.
>>
>>52843273

Its an enormous galaxy.
There's all sorts of fucked up shit you can bring in all over it.
>>
>>52840404
>She will never hold you down with all four arms and commence the final assault against your Republic only to bitch out at the first sign of trouble

Why even live
>>
>>52843516
I hate shit like this. Yeah Vader should fuck up your PCs but making him a straight "I win" card is railroading of the highest order. Either don't have Vader or play him right so it works without trapping your characters in a super small "do this or die" box
>>
File: open-up.jpg (86KB, 1200x515px) Image search: [Google]
open-up.jpg
86KB, 1200x515px
>>52843273
Brain worms for everyone!
>>
>>52844074
>anewfetishisborn.jpg
>>
>>52843922

One of my players actually played smart before he knew he'd be fighting Vader specifically. He put down a few land mines down to slow down oncoming troopers and set up turrets. The first wave of troopers took the brunt of it but then Vader came in. He turned on his lightsaber to bait Vader into a duel and got him to step on a mine as he rushed forward.

It didn't kill him, and he was fucking PISSED when he got up, but it bought him a few rounds before Vader began choking the life out of him from sixty meters away. Some cover fire from rebels was able to distract him in time though.
>>
File: IMG_0797.jpg (45KB, 680x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
45KB, 680x446px
>>52844715
Now that is cool
>>
File: A Cunning Plan.png (691KB, 1615x740px) Image search: [Google]
A Cunning Plan.png
691KB, 1615x740px
>>52842946
Correct.

So their actual plan is slightly different from pic related, although we might end up there.

Realizing that the Imperial Fleet centered around the Executor is just too damn big to fight or even to sneak aboard, and that Vader is trying to bait them into just such an action, the PCs have decided to use an actual capital-T-Tactic.

They're going to try and draw the Imperial fleet into the unknown reaches, stretch its supply lines, pay pirates and rebels to hit the supply ships, starve or weaken the fleet, and then, when the Executor is isolated and low on supplies, hit it with the full might of.... well, whatever they've got.

And hopefully, the Imperial fleet, now leaderless and strung out in unknown and hostile space, falls apart.

To acomplish this, they're going to use Luke as bait. He's going to become a propaganda figure. He's not going to hide so much as run, world to world, spreading the fleet out in a thousand emergency responses.

And for all you "Luke/harem" fans out there, the twi'lek is fantasizing about cloning Luke to get her own harem of sexy-but-dumb force user fuckbuddies/political distractions.
>>
File: 1264034092690.jpg (103KB, 784x800px) Image search: [Google]
1264034092690.jpg
103KB, 784x800px
>>52846304
And in the background...

Leia is going to go further and further to the dark side. The whole "starve out the Empire" thing is going to take years, potentially. Leia is going to be really far gone.

Luckily, Vader's quest for Luke is blinding him. Luke becoming a public figure and a heroic rebel is going to chafe him something awful. He'll make a lot of hasty and dangerous moves.

Not sure what to do with Han and Chewie. Vader wouldn't want to kill them, but torturing them to lure Luke isn't an option once he's turned Leia. Carbonite? Or letting them work on an "escape plan" that's just a distraction?

The Rebellion is going to start recruiting pirates and scum, and might lose some of the ideological purity it once had. Once the Empire falls, the lawlessness might spread, allowing no Republic to take its place.
>>
Holy shit is this true?

>from what i understand, george lucas created the ENTIRE story in the 70s, but CHOSE to only tell the story of luke & leia at the time... in the special features of the dvd, he himself admitted that felt he did not have the technology to properly convey the tragedy af anakin skywalker...
>>
>>52840404
>>52843667
>girl Grievous
/co/ really loves R63 tsundere, huh
>>
File: there was an attempt.png (3KB, 247x290px) Image search: [Google]
there was an attempt.png
3KB, 247x290px
>>52846762
>R63 Grievous
>Doesn't even look remotely like a Kaleesh
>>
>>52846761
The classic James Cameron excuse. I'd take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>52840182
>IF lightsabers are frozen blasters, what if someone used a disintegrator as the bases of the lightsaber instead? Wouldn't that be more effective?

lightsabers do not work that way

>How come Jedi don't use Energy shields like the gungans or crotosis shields along with their lightsabers?

because a lightsaber is already effectively a shield

>How come the sith get all the cool toys like force sabers and artifacts and such?

They don't?

>Could your lightsaber double as a holocron?

No.

>Can a force ghost possess someone like in shadow of mordor to give them force powers or double their force powers?

Kyp Durron was possessed by the spirit of Exar Kun on Yavin, but that's Legends material. I doubt they'll let something like that happen in canon.
>>
>>52846761
He had some degree of outline for what he wanted to do with later films after ANH, but mostly, no. You can see in various interviews that he changes the number of movies he wanted to do from six to nine to twelve and back and forth between those numbers.

As far back as RotJ he did have ideas of Anakin and Obi-Wan fighting on the side of a volcano, though.
>>
File: 1485575879053.png (83KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1485575879053.png
83KB, 256x256px
>>52840221
That TFA video pretty much hits all the points it needed to hit, but that "BLACK PEOPLE AMIRITE" shit is pure sperg. He could have made a valid point about how Boyega gets cast as the only stormtrooper with a conscience, gets all this fanfare about diverse casting, and yet ends up as the token plucky and bumbling non-white comic relief. Instead it's just ye olde raciste jokese because that's in vogue on the internets again.

I closed the R1 video after he followed the intro with three minutes straight bitching about BAD DIDNEY and feminism because Felicity Jones said something about "real women" in a routine magazine interview. Who loses their shit over normie discourse so badly that they forget how to follow a basic outline?
>>
>>52847044
So he didn't have the prequel trilogy concept outlined in the 70s -- or even the 80s -- beyond

>clone war
>anakin betrays
>>
anyone know what happened to the Intensify Forward Firepower podcast for Armada?
>>
>>52847220
And Volcano maiming, and the Volcano world being named Mustafar.
>>
>>52847604
I hear that a guy called Arvel Crynyd shut them down.
>>
File: 1457062208118.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457062208118.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
>>52847155
Its almost like he got popular by being edgy and now he's just doing it for the sake of it.
>>
>>52847155
>but that "BLACK PEOPLE AMIRITE" shit is pure sperg.
You sure it isn't all sperg?
>Protip: It is.
>>
>>52835752
Time for you to grow up.
>>
File: Yoda.jpg (41KB, 352x600px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda.jpg
41KB, 352x600px
>>52847618
>Mustafar
Because it was the must-a-far away system he could think of.
>>
File: 2432342334.jpg (16KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
2432342334.jpg
16KB, 368x368px
>>52839866
DELET THIS
>>
File: 1473812800253.gif (494KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1473812800253.gif
494KB, 500x324px
Friendly reminder that some people like R1 (for decent enough reasons), and some people dont like it (for pretty valid reasons)

Some people on this board love TFA, some hate it.

Its going to be okay.
>>
File: Darth-Vader-Rogue-One-End-Scene.jpg (91KB, 1400x701px) Image search: [Google]
Darth-Vader-Rogue-One-End-Scene.jpg
91KB, 1400x701px
>>52842271
They're gonna fucking die.
>>
>>52839493
>>52839618
It's probably just a fanboy. I mean ER has like, two good points per video minimum so I'll give him THAT much credit not to shitpost his own memes here.
>>
>>52847757
Well, not yet. See:
>>52846304
>>52846693

Eventually, they're going to fucking die. They don't even have a hint of suspicion regarding Evil Leia. But hey, it's a suicide mission anyway. What did they expect?
>>
>>52847724
R1 was _fun
TFA was not fun
The internet will proceed to make petty "reviews" of both of them for the next decade regardless.
>>
>>52847724
Love or hate whatever movies you want. We can all agree it's the universe we love
>>
File: 1491803258647.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491803258647.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
>>52847808
>We can all agree it's the universe we love
>No Kettch
>No Skippy
>No Trioculus
>No Pellaeon
>No TIE Bizarro
>No Wraith Squadron
>No 181st
>>
>>52842271
>evil leia
>non-canon bullshit
You're the worst kind of swrpg GM
>>
>>52847797
I liked Rogue One only because the entire multiculti cast was killed off. I'm curious how massive a shitshow Rogue Two will be, particularly because we already have the snowspeeder pilot in ESB who calls himself Rogue Two (because he's part of Rogue Group and is the second pilot therein).
>>
>>52847839
>the butterfly effect from the campaign's earlier actions cannot possibly exist
>everything must magically stay on rails at all times
You're as retarded as the people who made the CSA documentary where Hitler exists and signs a non-aggression pact with the CSA (which owns all of North America except Canada and all of South America) and still loses World War II (which happens identically to reality).
>>
File: brian-matyas-royal-guardc.jpg (417KB, 1920x2308px) Image search: [Google]
brian-matyas-royal-guardc.jpg
417KB, 1920x2308px
>>52847839
>You're the worst kind of swrpg GM
Excellent. Always trying to please. I also made Boba Fett female, and the ex-GF of one of the PCs, just to make you happy.

>>52847858
It's all knock-on effect stuff. I didn't plan on having the game intersect canon this heavily, but so it goes. Currently, they have a /fantastic/ plan that's not the usual sort of PC "charge in and shoot things" stupid.

So I can't be too mad.
>>
File: 1476497351621.jpg (57KB, 347x408px) Image search: [Google]
1476497351621.jpg
57KB, 347x408px
>>52847840
>Rogue Two
>>
>>52847833
All these things are just as real and valid as any other canon. It's not like somehow any fictional stuff becomes "more real" because some authors mention it and some don't. It's all fictional. Do whatever you want with it.
>>
File: 1450858100679.png (255KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450858100679.png
255KB, 800x1200px
>>52835705
>I don't need that and I have had enough of Star Wars in my life if that's the way the franchise is going.

That's great
Now fuck off.

Here we talk about Star Wars RPG's, X-Wing, Armada and the various board games, from time to time we'll also talk about old stuff, new stuff and how to get them into our games. We're also happy to help with doing that 99% of the time and questions about the games.
You want to have your cock sucked about edgy opinions, hating star wars and all that > /tv/
>>
File: 1346691412082.jpg (117KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
1346691412082.jpg
117KB, 564x428px
>>52847155
Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong Uzbekistani carpentry forum. The Tumblr Hugbox is two sites down.
>>
>>52847644
>>52847651
>oh no muh racism so bad its so sperg oh no muh ass bleeds for da blacks
Who gives a fuck? Racism jokes are hilarious no matter who they target.
>>
File: day cat.gif (853KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
day cat.gif
853KB, 245x160px
>>52848255
What's the point of pointless rudeness? Is the world improved by bickering?

Can't we all just get along? The stakes have never been lower.
>>
>>52840221
>valuing someone's opinion just because they're a filthy reactionary
ISHYGDDT
>>
File: jedi.jpg (1MB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
jedi.jpg
1MB, 4092x2893px
I'm sure this has come up a bunch of times in the past, but what is the in-game explanation (in a world where slugthrowers exist) that Jedi aren't hard-countered by a shotgun to the face?

Does the Force tell them that someone's about to shoot at them before the trigger is pulled? If so, do they somehow spin their lightsaber fast enough to melt the pellets, or push it back with the Force?
>>
>>52835705
I think you watched a different film than me.

Rey wasn't particularly strong, intelligent, or inspiring. She was lucky as fuck because of plot armor. It's not really the same thing.

That said, mary sue characters are boring as fuck, male or female, so it's another reason in the decline of star wars and other more interesting franchises in recent years.
>>
>>52832543
Did shipfag ever stat any freighters?
>>
>>52835705
Are you that Imperial apologist guy that's cool with slavery?
>>
>>52847840
>Rogue Two

Uhh.... Come again?
>>
>>52849113
There's a Clone Wars arc featuring Trandoshans who have a couple shotgunners on their crew. When Ahsoka gets in a fight with one she initially dodges his shots, tries to grapple him into submission, then repeatedly spoils his aim with the Force after he throws her off.

Then she promptly throws him through a cockpit window and breaks his neck.
>>
>>52849392
>dodges the shots
I know it's nitpicking, but does she dodge before or after the shot is fired? I'm trying to figure out if Jedi avoid traditional firearms due to superhuman reflexes, or if it's precognition.
>>
>>52849139
Yes, they're in the OP folder. If you want one that isn't there, tell me which and I'll do it
>>52849113
>Does the Force tell them that someone's about to shoot at them before the trigger is pulled?
Yes, same as blasters. They just get out of the way rather than deflect
>>
>>52849411
>or if it's precognition.
The latter. Nobody can dodge a bullet in the air, but a Jedi can quite successfully dodge gun barrels and trigger fingers
>>
File: Clutch-WH.png (399KB, 510x675px) Image search: [Google]
Clutch-WH.png
399KB, 510x675px
>>52849411
The animation is a bit floaty, but she looks to be in motion before the gun goes off each time.
>>
>>52840301
Nah it was fucking sick cunt
>>
>>52849739
It really wasn't.
>>
>>52840406
>tfw your great grand dad was in that battle
>>
>>52849833
Dude that shit was rad,
>>
What real life inspirations do you draw from for your FFSWRPG games? I have a World War II streak going, so as an example a PC in my group (Kyuzo Hotshot) is with a squadron called Ark Squadron, heavily based off of 813 Naval Aid Squadron of the Royal Navy's Fleet Air Arm, with the colour schemes and craft names coming from 813 NAS's early fleet actions in 1939 and 1940 on the HMS Ark Royal (the character flies a Y-wing called Stringbag, after the nickname for Fairey Swordfish bombers, which are the real life Y-wings to me at least), and the squadron also features a small fighter flight of X-wings (not in any way comparable to the Gloster Sea Gladiators flown by 813 NAS's Fighter Flight, but they haven't appeared yet so we'll see). My other inspiration is I'm going to involve the Mistel consists from the late war for a campaign, I don't know how yet but we'll see.
>>
>>52840206
The shields were hammered down and the projectors blown up, getting sheilds back up would be difficult. And Ion torpedoes are quite likely new and rare tech. On par with Magpulse torpedoes from the X-Wing TIE Fighter games.
>>
>>52843922
Fuck you, the players should never be able to defeat named characters. Ever. Not in a universe like Star Wars.
>>
>>52851424
Did he survive?

Has it affected your interest in naval history in any way?
>>
>>52849113

Anon, jedi throw solid objects at each other all the time.
They either dodge or they push them away again.

A shotgun is just throwing a bunch of solid objects really fast.
A jedi can predict it and gtfo, or if theyre really good, they can just use the force to tell the shot to fuck off.
>>
>>52835705
go away /pol
>>
>>52835705
Thank You! Finally someone says what we all have been secretly thinking. And don't mind all the roasties/white knights trying to shit on you. They don't really care about Star Wars or ttrpgs for that matter. It's just another male hobby they can infiltrate in order to gain attention and inadvertently ruin the hobby.
>>
>>52852519

Please just go back to r9k with your NORMIES AND ROASTIES bullshit.
This is a thread for Star Wars and tabletop games, not for being angry at being a wizard.
>>
>>52838374
I was also speaking strictly from the films. Naturally the EU (both Legends and Nu) has many many examples of kids living
>>
>>52837870

A weak line from a weak movie.

Rogue One wasn't good for anything more than pretty explosions.
>>
>>52839493

This frustrated me too.

The two Star Destroyers go down like bitches, but the moment Darth Vader jumps in everything's going down like flies.

It's like the producers realized they needed to clear the screen.
>>
>>52841523
"Just remember, I strangled Jabba the Hutt to death."

Carrie Fischer to the SJW who said her slave costume was demeaning (and were probably incredibly jealous about her affair with young Harrison Ford).
>>
>>52853026

Gotta love Carrie.
May she rip in peace.

>>52853007
Vader's got an ISD II with an elite crew.
Also by that point, all those rebel ships had been in an protracted fight with the Imp defence fleet.

They were alive, but their shields were basically gone and they were worn down.
Suddenly a new ship in top condition bips in and they go down like bitches.
>>
>>52853058

I'm beginning to question the competency of Kuat Shipyards if their top-of-the-line capital ships have a 1:1 ratio against converted luxury cruise ships and designs that were outdated during the Old Republic.
>>
>>52849113

Are there any existing rules for a skirmish game where I can take control of a cute Jedi and her team of troopers? Preferably something more in-depth than the old Star Wars Miniatures game?
>>
>>52853007
>Squadron has a small fleet drop on top of it unexpectedly, taken by surprise by the first ever major fleet engagement Rebel forces have had the confidence to initiate taken their damage control and other teams are not on standby allowing both to be crippled with greater ease than one would expect
>Later after the the two local SDs have given their best a second Squadron one on full alert enters the combat area and delivers devastating strikes to the fatigued Rebel capital ships

What is unbelievable about this? It's honestly not far from a historical navel engagement, something that sounds very one sided but makes sense when you examine the facts and understand why forces under/over-performed.
>>
>>52839493
Rogue One isn't good, but I'll take it over The Farce Engorges any fucking day. At least for all its ridiculous frigate-pushing-ISD scenes and Vader fanwanking, it wasn't a rehash of ANH.
>>
Can Force ghosts (Legends) be only seen by those who are Force-sensitive?
>>
>>52853188
The Wook's stance on it is really vague. On the one hand, you have:
>I drew on your link with the Force to become more solid, just as I draw on it now to become visible to you.
This implies that Force-sensitivity is necessary to perceive the ghost. On the other hand, further down the page, you have:
>While it could appear to anyone it wished, a spirit could not choose to become audible or visible to only some beings and not the others, since the ability to perceive the manifestation depended on the beholder's strength in the Force.
The "anyone it wished" part indicates that muggles can perceive them, but then it appears to contradict based on the "strength in the Force" bit.
>>
>>52853119
If you had the models, you could just reskin 'Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight' and a group of 'Rebel Troopers' in Imperial Assault.
>>
>>52853244

>muggles

What?
>>
>>52852519
>Star Wars is what I define it as!
>>52852858
>No! Star Wars is what I define it as!

Now now, kids. No need to argue. You're both cucked faggots.
>>
>>52853259
Space normies. Guys who cannot into space wizardry.
>>
>>52852018
Clearly, it would be an alternate universe game so there's no reason they shouldn't be able to. It should be incredibly difficult, but still possible.
>>
>>52853319
This I agree with. But having PCs capable of taking on Vader or God forbid Sheev in combat reeks of donutsteel. Is it even possible for a force sensitive PC to get Yoda/Sheev level? What's the biggest thing you can use move on?
>>
>>52853088
>>question the competency of Kuat

>>the guys who thought that it was a good idea to slave hundreds of ship's systems to one control ship that doesn't have to be in the same system were competent to begin with.
>>
>>52853266
samefag
>>
>>52853140
Sounds pretty reasonable.
Scarif is a high-security outpost, but that doesn't mean the troops are perpetually on alert and at battle stations at all times. It's probably a pretty boring job, the only advantage being the planet is quite pretty for when you're on leave.
I could totally see the Imperials stationed there as being a bit lax and taken totally by surprise when an actual assault happens.
>>
>>52853349
Well currently you can buy 4 Strength upgrades for Move which let you spend [Force Symbol] to increase the size of the thing you can move my 1 per Strength upgrade you have. From base 0 that four per point, what I don't know is if you can spend on the Strength upgrade more than once per Move.
>>
>>52832774
So could we just get Trioculus and have it work like such?

-[crew] At the start of the End phase, if you have a focus token, you may immediately perform a primary weapon attack. You may only equip this card if your primary weapon has 2 attack.

(Who's ready for expose tie shuttles?)
>>
>>52853415
>I could totally see the Imperials stationed there as being a bit lax and taken totally by surprise when an actual assault happens.

They actually are, I swear I remember reading somewhere that Tarkin doesnt mind destroying the base as he views it as a place full of cowards and those who dont have proper devotion to the Empire - they're just taking a cushy job on a paradise beach planet.
>>
>>52853433
If Trioculus happened it would be dank to have a complimentary Hissa card as well.
>>
>>52846815
>Doesn't know about Greivious-tan
You need to be 18+ to post here anon.
>>
>>52853508

I think that's from the novelization,

on the other hand, Scarif is shown to be nothing of import.

Even though its a massive archaeological archive so it makes sense that Tarkin, after the Emperor ordered that there "is no death star" , would destroy the place with the plans.
>>
File: Quarren_Female.jpg (144KB, 1006x821px) Image search: [Google]
Quarren_Female.jpg
144KB, 1006x821px
>>52853556
It isn't proper R63 aliens unless you go all the way, anon. None of that human-looking bullshit.
>>
>>52853543
Well, I am going to Worlds.
>>
>>52853683
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
File: Py0On.gif (838KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Py0On.gif
838KB, 500x281px
>>52853683
Excellent.
>>
>>52853383
>>great katana fleet
>>now folded over 1000 times into itself because most of it probably jumped into the event horizon of a blackhole
>>the rest are only deemed worthy enough to be wielded by a master "swordsman" like Thrawn who truley follows the samurai code

Hai, this is only true answer.
>>
>>52853683
DARK CONGRATULATIONS
>>
File: 1492807619679.jpg (61KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
1492807619679.jpg
61KB, 600x551px
>>52853683
WEW LAD HERE WE GO AGAIN
>>
File: Q3GvVAv.jpg (163KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
Q3GvVAv.jpg
163KB, 1200x849px
>>52853575
But its also one of many, at least in legends...
>the imperial center archives (coroscaunt[sic]) has one for the emporers own use.
>the maw installation has one, and a working prototype of the superstructure and laser
>the scariff installation which is essentially a giant library for the empire (probably one of many) for secure housing in the sector.
>the hundreds of smaller chunks of the data floating around for use by contractors that could be part of the DS1
>the copy kyle finds in the jedi games on another imperial research facility
>Tarkin apparently kept one on hime for personal use, and modifications during the build cycle, but thats now the overseer dude in white as of R1, we even see him looking at them.
>i assume kuat or rothana or billbringi had one because you need their production capacity
God old legends had those plans in the teens floating around, and their were TWO seperate instances of the plans falling into rebel hands of which only one was the plans in ANH. Turns out building a moon requires a lot of work and planning, even for a space opera.
>>
>>52852018
Then don't have those characters. If I ran a DND game where your guys were doing a mission and all of a sudden "MAKE WAY FOR THE ACTUAL CHARACTERS! They are really cool and can't fail and oh if you guys fight them you will instantly fail all checks and die so don't even try" you'd probably be fucking pissed.
The whole point of RPGs is to be the main characters of YOUR story. If the main characters are more important to the universe than either a)don't have them show up since you're running the story, b) have them show up but in a smart way where they contribute to the story but don't outshine your characters, or c) accept that your make believe imagination game is by definition noncanon and go where the game takes you.
>>
>>52840221
Jesus that's terrible.

Does nobody know that there are only 7 basic plot structures?

This is the 7th film.

Of course we're going to rehash somehow.

Unless you all wanted this to be a fucking comedy.
>>
>>52841170
Smuggling medical supplies to a planet in insurgency

Being paid to retrieve someone who turns out to be a Rebel operative

Trying the Kessel Run

Some NPC decides one of the crew is their arch-nemesis and follows them around trying to outdo them

Get contracted to carry slaves

Accidentally kill an imperial operative (well, not accidentally, but unknowingly)
>>
>>52854061
That's a bit of an oversimplification, since regardless of if you liked the movie or not TFA is clearly more similar to episode IV than say IV is to VI or even Rogue 1. I think people wanted something a bit more removed from the OT to set up the sequels since people like Star Wars for the story and setting, but I'm sure the hare machine would have started rolling no matter how the movie was.

That being said all this /pol/"anti SJW" faggotry is annoying. For them everything is a part of their stupid culture war and damn right you are gonna hear about it all fucking day. They are just like fucking bronies/Pokemon maniacs/any other obsessive: literally everything has to tie back into their retard hobby
>>
File: 9687687.jpg (239KB, 700x1147px) Image search: [Google]
9687687.jpg
239KB, 700x1147px
>>52853683
>>
>>52854125

JJ Abrams is revealing himself to be a one trick pony and I'm honestly not surprised he's sort of fading into irrelevancy after the hubbub about VII being a blatant reskin of IV.

Like, he got criticized with Into Darkness being such a clone of Wrath of Khan, but going for a repeat with a franchise that became INFAMOUS for shoddy retellings (Prequels and the "it's like poetry" comment) and expecting everyone to suck his fat Jewish dick.
>>
>>52854226
Star Wars had to be reintroduced to a new generation, and a similar plot to ANH was the way to do it. It's a simple yet satisfying plot, and it establishes what needs to be established for a new trilogy.
>>
>>52854125
>That's a bit of an oversimplification
Ok.

I is Rags to Riches if we assume it's about Anakin. If not, it's Overcoming the Monster. (OK you got me, it's a fucking Tragedy.)

II is The Quest.

III is Overcoming the Monster.

IV is Voyage and Return or Overcoming the Monster (your choice).

V is Voyage and Return.

VI is Overcoming the Monster.

VII is The Quest or Overcoming the Monster (your choice).

Prequels are, on total arc, Tragedy.

OT on total arc is The Quest.

Sequels on total arc is probably going to be Overcoming the Monster.

Again, there's literally no way to avoid covering the same ground over and over. It's why most fantasy properties stick to a trilogy.

Yes, I agree, JJ Abrams did a really shitty thing by doing a lot of shot-for-shot stuff that he really (REALLY) ought to know better than to do. But Disney's goal was to draw in new fans and mission. Fucking. Accomplished.

JJ is an excellent producer; one of the best, arguably, with Spielberg and Bruckheimer slipping lately.

But he's a mediocre at best director and he should really avoid writing.

I think Kathleen Kennedy has got that figured out now, which is why we have Rian Johnson writing for VIII and IX.
>>
>>52854266
I agree with this. It was a little hammy in its copying, but it was the right call assuming the rest of the trilogy is used as a departure from the other Star Wars plots.
>>
>>52853088
>>52853383
>>52853784
Dreads are Rendili, not Kuat.
>>
>>52854283
Yeah I've got a good felling about TLJ.

I looks like we'll be spending an appreciable amount of time on Hermit Island so there can be a good body of pseudo-philosophical shit talking new time Rey and Kylo have a showdown. None of the characters were unlikeable in TFA and that's what mattered most for me, I already knew JJ was going to do his things that bothered me but you never know quite where his films are going to be with the characters.

I want pseudo-philosophy, new ships and fleet action out of TLJ.
>>
>>52848298
One type of joke is funny no matter what?
You're probably not seen as a very funny person among your peers.
>>
>>52852974
(You)
>>
File: 1482024662907.jpg (45KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1482024662907.jpg
45KB, 600x726px
>>52854266
>Star Wars had to be reintroduced to a new generation

Yeah, a generation of minorities and women that still see white people as the Great Enemy.
>>
Salacious B. Crumb

Crew, Scum only.

When another ship at range 1 re-rolls one or more dice and at least one re-rolled result is blank, assign that ship a stress token.

You may equip an additional crew.

1 point
>>
>>52856219
That earnestly nothing to do with the conversation, TFA and Rouge One never pushed any such narrative.

Besides if you were a real /pol/ack not just a (You) farmer you would know Gen Z is beginning to swing the pendulum the other way.
>>
>>52856343

You mean the movies where every character that wasn't a card-carrying member of the "White Supremacist Organization" was some shade of brown?
>>
>>52856549
You should probably go back to your safe space in /pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
In regards to introducing named characters to the game:

This is a really tricky subject that I've always handled one of two ways that my players have been pretty happy with.

>The character is a quest giver or otherwise helps but can't do the party's job
For instance, Mon Mothma sending them on a mission or Lando picking them up from a tight spot. You can't be like "Hey, Luke is accompanying you guys for this mission. Now I have to figure out how to keep him from possibly dying and why he wouldn't just do this himself"

>Villans are always beyond the veil or can be interacted with secondhand. They are more of a force of nature than actually BBEGs.
The perfect example is my party had to deal with an incredibly powerful inquisitor that wanted Dark Side artifacts that they were keeping away from him, because he wanted to become a true Sith, find an apprentice and slay Emps/Vader. So instead of dealing with him directly, they flew straight to Vader, got his attention, then gave him an even bigger target: the Inquisitor. They witnessed V-dog gib the inquisitor's ship, then pull him into open space as they fled.

The aftermath was then Vader knew they existed and like a great storm razed nearby systems looking for them.
>>
>>52856219
>>52856549
(You)
>>
>>52856567

/Pol/ is a wartorn hellscape of bigotry and oppression, you must and will accept me into this thread.
>>
>>52856549
British isn't a shade of brown anon. Not yet at least!
>>
>>52856700

We have to do no such thing.
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>52856725

Women count as a minority, which is why the leads for Rogue One and the new trilogy are white.
>>
>>52856700
Then you will recognize that the influence of /pol/ has corrupted you in ways you have not even fully realized. You are more troll than Anon now, twisted and evil
>>
>>52856725

>British
>Not a shade of brown

American TV would've fooled me, anon. Every single suave character from Britain is a perfect black man or woman.

It's only a matter of time, anyway. You can't stop demographics, and the immigrants are winning that one hand over foot. London is an exquisite example of this.
>>
>>52856771
Go back to pol
>>
>>52856740
>Women count as a minority
>51% of the population
>minority

Huh, as if I need proof the alt-shits are retarded
>>
>>52856771
People aren't immigrants if they were born there
>>
>>52856810

Women are seen as oppressed by men, or do you think all this stuff about mansplaining and "We need more female heroes" was conjured out of thin air?
>>
>>52856819

That just makes it even better. I hope their native ethnic groups fade into obscurity and the world only sneers at their passing.
>>
>>52856831
I see, and do women often yell at you about mansplaining, manspreading, privilege, and other radical feminist issues? Or did you see them solely online where the giant echo chamber that is the internet bounced the few there are out of proportion?

I live in the capital of Commiefornia, going to a liberal state college, where an ANTIFA protest happened, and even I do not hear any of that shit in real life

The world would be better if we all shut off the internet for about a month
>>
>>52856587
I think you're on point here.
Named characters are tricky. On the one hand, it can be fun to go full fanfic/alt history. I ran a GoT game for a while that wound up with Jaimie Lannister and the Hound dead, the Mountain that Rides sent to the Wall, Catelyn Stark a hostage of the Greyjoys and a nefarious dark cult manipulating Robb Stark as he campaigns into Lannister territory. The players had a great time, but at a certain point it was definitely its own thing and not "True Game of Thrones".
Your method, of including them as set dressing and something that can be interacted with, but not really on the same "scale" as the players, I think works best to keep true to the setting.
I wouldn't be against something along the lines of fighting a desperate holding action against Vader and his troops, with the general understanding that you might be able to injure him or slow him down, but you're definitely not going to stomp the Lord of the Sith either.
>>
>>52856934
ignore the wizard. He hates women because they rejected his advances in high school
>>
>>52856549
>Daisy Ridley is brown
>Facility Jones is brown
>Alan Tudyk is brown
>Mads Mikkelson is brown

Do you need help Anon?
>>
>>52856587
>>52856954

Given that any RPG in an established setting is, by definition, fan-fiction, and that the Star Wars core cast members are essentially modern western mythological figures, I think that's probably the best thing one can do in a game, is incorporate the major actors. Like tales of Zeus, Apollo, or Heracles, when one views Star Wars through the lens of its mythical structure, the best tales that can be told are ones without limits.
>>
>>52853088

They don't. In both canons, they are incredibly tough and an ISD-I is roughly equivalent to 2:1 against an MC80.

ISDs lose when plot armor is involved, like in R1, because authors get lazy and don't know how to actually handle a battle that would otherwise be a crippling defeat for the Rebellion, which was nearly all of their so-called victories.

>>52853140
What's most unbelievable is that we're supposed to think those two ISDs going down is heroic, accompanied by the cheesiest and most out-of-place music ever in a Star Wars film. Yes, worse than Yub Nub.
>>
>>52857153

>Woman
>Woman
>Robot
>Irrelevant beyond like, three lines
>>
>>52857280

Post music?
>>
>>52857280
>What's most unbelievable is that we're supposed to think those two ISDs going down is heroic,
We know it's you Empirefag you can put the name back on!
>>
>>52857293
>Fly my pretty goalposts! FLY!
>>
>>52852974
I also disliked the movie but the costume and idea are still cute.
>>
>>52857280

>ISDs lose when plot armor is involved

You mean literally every time they're shown?

When's the last time we've seen an ISD actually handled well in a movie? I mean, besides one used by Vader.
>>
>>52857293
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=KeswYJgf5mM
>>
>>52856567
>>52856631
>>52856700
>>52856801
>>52856810

>poster brings up good points and is actually right
>people jump in with the counter argument of "LOLPOL"

Any time an Empire apologist, someone from /pol/, an E;R fan, or anything similar comes in here, why is the only counterargument "/pol/"? Whether you agree with them or not, couldn't you at least try to make a good argument?

No, of course you can't.

To the "alt-right autistic shit /pol/tards", regardless of what the white knights and antifa shills in these generals say, you're more correct than any of them want to realize, and maybe that scares them.
>>
File: Pellaeon_absolutelydisgusting.jpg (66KB, 281x246px) Image search: [Google]
Pellaeon_absolutelydisgusting.jpg
66KB, 281x246px
>>52857280
>Hating on Yub Nub
>>
>>52857350

Movies? We see them in combat twice, once at Endor and once in RO, if you want to consider it canonical. Endor they do quite good but are only very briefly shown, just like the MC80s. In RO, they're shown in the scene everyone either loves or hates.

>>52857316
I'm glad you think only one person on Earth thinks that a bunch of dudes getting blown up is heroic and cool when they've done literally nothing wrong the entire movie.
>>
>>52857400
Lol no
>>
>>52857454
mind proving that star wars doesn't have an SJW agenda when half its writers are sworn SJWs, its new in-charge is a self-proclaimed strong feminist, and when workers on movies are posting safety pins and talking about how the empire's white supremacist and opposed by brave women and minorities?
>>
File: 1414296413191.jpg (52KB, 600x532px) Image search: [Google]
1414296413191.jpg
52KB, 600x532px
>>52857400
>shitposters dumps the latest hot memes from the dumbest "ooga booga me tribe good" parts of /pol/ and its off-site equivalents
>doesn't get enough (You)s so he samefags to create the illusion of shitposter solidarity
Fucking nu-hipsters
>>
>>52857433
Son, how about you just answer these three very simple questions and you will be left alone, elsewise the mockery will continue
1: What is your age?
2: did you have any female friends growing up?
3: how many women have you slept with, and in what circumstances?
>>
>>52857521

Big talk coming from someone who's defending people that proudly ooga their booga about how they're champions for their tribe.

Or are you forgetting the shitstorms that were whipped up by people praising the "less white" new Star Wars?
>>
File: 1476150316515.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1476150316515.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
>this shit
>again
How about /pol/, /leftypol/, /co/, and /tv/ fuck off back to their boards so /tg/ /swg/ can get back to tabletop talk?
>>
>>52857586
>A point about demographics and racial politics
Nothing to do with SW
>Everyone who isn't evil is brown
Was swifty disproved, the mockery is just the trimmings.

If you enjoy Star Wars why do you sabotage it's general with shitposting?
>>
>>52857496
Here's a thought:
>It's okay for minorities to ALSO be good guys
>It's okay for a white woman to be a good guy
>It's okay for Conflict in the Cosmos to have a diverse cast that it never directly addresses in the movies

>White supremacists are in fact bad guys

You can go ahead and say the characters and story are shit, fine. But if you have a problem just because the main characters aren't white, you will gain NO traction here. Go somewhere else.
>>
>>52857586
You still didn't answer the questions.
Why is that?
There shouldn't be anything to fear from such harmless questions
>>
>>52857684

This is a natural consequence of the efforts made by Disney to make Star Wars more inclusive, diverse, feminist and progressive.
>>
>>52857693

Name one "new" Star Wars character who is white and male.

Doesn't even have to be a main character, just needs to be named in the movie.
>>
>>52857693
I have no problem that the main characters aren't white. There are a lot of great films with non-white main characters.

I have a problem when this is done as an intentional pandering to fake diversity by forcing in minorities because they can and setting up the bad guys as all-white.

This would've almost seemed a little innocent, just a little, if it weren't for the writers' very open Leftism and their overwhelming SJW sentiments. That pretty proves it.

I'm okay with a film where some of the mains aren't white and some of the villains are white. I'm not okay when a futuristic sci-fi space opera is made into a race war by its eunuch writers under the authority of a feminist bitch.

That better for you?
>>
>>52857747
no it isn't. It's the result of faggots bringing their headcanon of what Star Wars is to them into discussions about what Star Wars is in reality.
Reminder that with ANH, Lucas was pushing for a predominantly black cast, but couldn't find enough actors for it due to filming in England at the time.
>>
>>52857785

I thought England is mostly black, though?
>>
>>52857785
Hahahahahaha

HAHAHHAHAHA

Holy fuck, and you claim OTHER people are just pushing their headcanon.
>>
>>52857775
Poe Dameron
Cassian Andor

Just a couple of dudes , hanging out with characters who also get a bunch of screentime.
>>
>>52857747
And /tg/ isn't the place to complain about it. Bitch about politics and people's taste in films in the boards meant for such.
>>
>>52857400

It doesnt matter how well you argue against someone from pol.
They will literally never stop their incessant shrieking that the browns/yellows/reds/jews/women/fags/trannies are out to get them, and are deliberately ruining everything they hold dear.

There's no argument you can make that will stop someone being a retard, anon. The only cure is to tell them to fuck off back to pol where they can feel safe in their padded room.
>>
>>52857693

>you will gain no traction here

Maybe because Disney has already taken that train of thought and made sure none of those filthy XY whites got on with them?

Guess I need to put on a safety pin to see what the bigger picture.
>>
>>52857819
Not him, but both are latinos you idiot.
>>
>>52857586
>>52857586
Every time we do address your issues you resort to a logical fallacy.

You can't expect your opponent to follow the rules of a logical debate while refusing to do so yourself and then declare victory every time they get fed up with you. That's what's wrong with the Alt-Right, Conway, and the like

In this thread alone:
>Moving the goalpost
>Affirming the Consequent
>Fallacy of Exclusion (the core of your argument)
>And of course Ad Hominem
>>
>>52857819

Aren't they, you know... Hispanic? That kinda counts as brown, ESPECIALLY when you see tons of white background dudes in Rogue One and can see the clear differences.
>>
File: tr8r.jpg (230KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
tr8r.jpg
230KB, 1536x864px
>>52857775
pic related.

also, is Kylo Ren not "new"???
>>
>>52857868

Kylo Ren is a White Supremacist that killed Han Solo.
>>
>>52857775
>>52857819
Han motherfucking Solo, did you forget him?
>>
>>52857775

A bunch of new Senators we saw in Rogue One, Galen Fucking Erso the man who built the Death Star to explode, half of Poe's squadron in TFA, the X-Wing general in Rogue One, half the other X-Wing pilots in Rogue One, most of the Rebel soldiers/commandos who went to Scarif.

Then, for the Empire/FO we have the entire command cadre of the First Order and every single Imperial character we see in Rogue One.

Do you want me to grab all their individual names as well or are you just going to say that none of them count becuase all of them have a black person in their family tree somewhere.
>>
>>52857842

Star Wars has movies and they have characters and lore that are relevant to this game. This is absolutely a place to discuss the direction Star Wars is going.
>>
>>52857775
Poe Dameran
Cassias Andor
Ezra Bridger
Kanaan Jarus
>>
>>52857884
I think you're confused, the pic I posted is not Kylo Ren.
>>
>>52857891

New, anon. New. As in, a character they couldn't blackface without people asking questions? Hell, I distinctly recall there actually WAS an argument to make Han Solo black in his movie.

No, I'm asking for brand spanking new characters that aren't evil, are white, and have dicks.
>>
>>52857936

Your Spoiler however was.
>>
>>52857952
>I distinctly recall there actually WAS an argument to make Han Solo black in his movie.

Uh-huh and there was an argument about killing all white people who attended the movie right?
>>
>>52857866
>>52857851
Oh well I guess fair skinned latinos don't count as white but hispanic on standard forms or for the purposes of identifying with issues a character may face due to backgrounds.

How was I to know that guatemala and mexico both exist in space so I shouldn't identify with those people on the screen, silly me.
>>
>>52857846
That's their exact logic with you.

Maybe both sides severely misunderstand the other.
>>
>>52857775
Based Antoc Merrick. Blue leader, the true savior we needed.
>>
>>52857923
>Hispanic
>Hispanic
>Arabian/Hispanic
>>
>>52857974
Shh... you're not supposed to talk about spoilers!
>>
>>52857153
The robot Tudyk plays is black!

I win!
>>
>>52857991

There's not much room to misunderstand people who say they hate women, and hate that Star Wars had some non-white/non-male characters in leading roles.

What is there to misunderstand?
>>
>>52858082

Considering said women and minorities hate white men and hate that Star Wars had white men.....
>>
>>52858082
Well , it seems to be that these dedicated shitposters either :

Really believe some underlying thesis about white folks that they are not sharing , or that they are merely shitposting. Either way, they are persistent.
>>
>>52857912
None of the shit you guys are bitching about has any relation to the tabletop games, nor have you even made any attempt at even pretending that your complaints have any relation to /tg/. You, /pol/, /leftypol/ or whoever haven't even discussed any actual lore--you've just bitched about people's tastes in movies and about political/social issues. And it's been the same cycle of bullshit in the many other threads you people have managed to shit up. Your incessant whining and bickering has nothing to do with the tabletop RPGs, XWM, Armada, Imperial Assault, the card games, or the other miniatures games.
>>
>>52858103

>every post I don't agree with is a shitpost

This is literally one of the most counter-productive and debate-harmful fallacies out there, anon.
>>
>>52858136
I offered an option here, the folks can come out and state, in good faith, their thesis about white folks that seems to be hidden from the rest of us.
>>
>>52858123
Unfortunately there's no "Star Wars Genera;" board, there's only sporadic threads on /tv/, Rebels and Ahsoka waifuposting on /co/. The /swg/ on tg is pretty much the only balanced or well-rounded Star Wars discussion.
>>
>>52858097

Except that isnt true at all.
That's a ridiculous claim to make.

Unless youre trying to say that certain people in charge of it hate it, rather than all women and all non-whites. Even then, that's pretty ridiculous to claim.
>>
File: j-j-abrams.jpg (45KB, 599x408px) Image search: [Google]
j-j-abrams.jpg
45KB, 599x408px
>>52858182
Uuuuuuuuuh huh.
>>
>>52858163
>The /swg/ on tg is pretty much the only balanced or well-rounded Star Wars discussion.
See that would be true if there wasn't someone working round the clock to make sure that's not the case.
>>
File: DQB4lFw.jpg (87KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DQB4lFw.jpg
87KB, 1200x675px
>>52858182
>>52858202
>>
>>52858163
>there's only sporadic threads on /tv/, Rebels and Ahsoka waifuposting on /co/.
Nothing's stopping anyone from starting their own Star Wars threads in other boards. /k/ and /vg/ manage to have Star Wars threads that stay focused on the board's main topics. If you want to bitch/wank over casting, politics, social issues, or someone's taste in movies, then start threads in the most appropriate board.
>>
>>52857996
>mediterraneans aren't white
>>
>>52858225

Well, from evidence in the films, they pretty much are.
There's no black people, no non-humans, and no women.

The First Order has women, and in the old EU the Empire had women, non-whites, and even non-humans. But that's non-canon now.

>>52858202
>one man, talking about something other than star wars
>everyone hates star wars for not being about women and black people

Pick one, polnigger.
>>
>>52858311
>the man who was for a time in charge of remaking the star wars franchise and one of the biggest directors in hollywood hates white people
>"lol its just one guy whats the big deal"
>>
>>52858311
An absence of minorities doesn't mean they hate minorities.

And no. No. Do not use the "it's not canon now" argument. No. Get that shit out of here when discussing this.
>>
>>52858202
>>52858225

Wow, such evidence , the tweet by Weitz, and his co-writer Whitta, who also penned a similar sentiment were both not only publically retracted and apologized for but also caused Disney (organization as a whole) to change its attitude towards production staff writing twitter accounts in general.

As for the unrelated JJbrams quote, its interesting that since Lost he has done a couple of decent Trek films and then moved to star wars with little hate speech huh?

Not to mention the other apology tweet.
>>
File: General Merrick.jpg (56KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
General Merrick.jpg
56KB, 540x675px
>>52857910
>X-Wing general in Rogue One
Good night, sweet prince
Blue Leader was pretty cool for such a small role
>>
>>52858394
I can't wait for him to show up in XwingTMG
>>
>>52858394
Dope moustache, unfailing guts. Truly a hero.
>>
>>52858350

>hates white people
>wanted to have non-white people in a show
Pick one.
Not wanting everyone to be a white man isnt the same as hating whites.

Now, sure, if you want to say 'has a stated goal of having fewer white male roles in his films/tvshows' then fine.
But that's a very different thing.

>>52858368
Nigger, they're literally talking about the films, because they just decanonised the old EU.
In the old EU the Empire was xenophobic as fuck, but wasnt racist. It was a bit sexist, but not so badly.

But now that the EU isnt canon, all we have is an Empire made up of white men.
So, yes, it seems fair to say ther emight be something to it.
>>
>>52858394

I was really hoping they'd find some way for him to escape - maybe he took off to a different area or something after Rogue One so he wasnt around for ANH.

I knew he was doomed, but I hoped.
Dude was great.

>>52858408
Now that I'd be hype for.
With some T-65 fixes too please.
>>
>>52858433
Everybody wants the T-65 fix until its time to nerf Biggs' big ole mustache of safety.

I want more pilots for my E-wing dammit!
>>
File: Dump-Star-Wars-tweets-750564.jpg (56KB, 590x394px) Image search: [Google]
Dump-Star-Wars-tweets-750564.jpg
56KB, 590x394px
>>52858370
>>
File: 1489883464808.png (802KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489883464808.png
802KB, 1280x720px
>>52858370
>a couple of decent Trek films
Singular at best, anon.
>>
>>52858415
If Disney changed the canon to make the Empire white supremacists and have it be opposed by minorities, doesn't that just prove the point that they're turning it into a political message that many people disagree with?
>>
>>52858415
Don't we have the black lady who's an admiral?

And another one is the protagonist of EA's Battlefield sequel.
>>
>>52858415
>an Empire made up of white men
>Blue grand admiral
>Black lady in charge of the Imperial Navy at the latest pre-TFA point in nucanon lore
>Gray-skinned inquisitor
>EAfront 2's female, kind-of-brown protagonist
>Legions of faceless grunts in skin-covering body armor or baggy flight suits
>Fett clones
>That one Kubaz informant in ANH
>>
>>52858453
Yeah but #DumpStarWars was started by people littering imagining things before the film was even out.
>>
>>52858465
I mean, they're star trek films , half of them are actually bad.

>>52858453

Oh look at that circle jerk started by a self-proclaimed "activist" who had nothing to do with the actual production of something.

Note: I think actively encouraging people to not do something your company sells is a shitty thing but all you've done is screenshot a circle jerk by a bunch of people I also don't agree with.
>>
>>52858484
There is not enough alien representation in Star Wars that aren't just humans with extra bits, Trandoshans are people too.#trandoshanlivesmatter
>>
>>52858529
>show tweet from JJ that's anti-white
>"oh wow one guy doesn't like them nice your point sucks"
>ok, show tweet that shows multiple non-disney people, regular people, going anti-white
>"oh wow unaffiliated people why don't you show us proof that someone at disney hates whites"

Holy shit. The goalposts are on a revolving door and the hypocrisy is in full swing.
>>
>>52858489
Yup, we do now.
But not when those people said that.

>>52858505
In the F I L M S you fucking nigger.
Jesus christ, is basic reading comprehension really so difficult?

>>52858484
If you make your villainous faction into sexists/racists/etc its a lazy shorthand for 'these guys are dicks' to just about everyone who isnt /pol/.

That said, no I dont think so.
Disney has also added in Thrawn again via Rebels, as well as people like Governer Price (also Rebels), and then that new black admiral via the books.
So no, I dont think Disney is making the Empire a white supremacist thing. One guy working on Rogue One said that - not Disney.
>>
>>52858368

>The Empire is entirely white men
>The Rebellion has now been established to be a rainbow palette of colors

>Every named Imperial is white
>90% of the named Rebellion characters are non-white

>You have people noticing this and actually saying the Empire is a White Supremacist group

And now you're coming in here and telling me to ignore what everyone else sees?
>>
>>52858453
Bait aside, Star Wars has been anti-totalitarian from its inception. Nothing particularly deep, but it wouldn't take much detail to get the idea of the Empire being bad across to a culture full of people in their 40s and 50s who actively participated in WWII.
>>
>>52858578
>In the F I L M S
>Post I replied to says "now that the EU isnt canon"
The poster wasn't referring to just the films.
>>
>>52858568

How does:

Wow, such evidence , the tweet by Weitz, and his co-writer Whitta, who also penned a similar sentiment were both not only publically retracted and apologized for but also caused Disney (organization as a whole) to change its attitude towards production staff writing twitter accounts in general.

As for the unrelated JJbrams quote, its interesting that since Lost he has done a couple of decent Trek films and then moved to star wars with little hate speech huh?

Not to mention the other apology tweet.

translate to "oh wow one guy doesn't like them nice your point sucks"?
>>
>>52857996
What are you smoking? Do you only count Anglo-Saxons as white?
>>
>>52858568
>>ok, show tweet that shows multiple non-disney people, regular people, going anti-white

Anon, they're anti-white-supremacist.
Not anti-white.
There's an important word you're missing there.

>>52858596
He was trying to claim that to say 'The empire is white supremacist' is ridiculous.
WHich is is. Unless you say it just after Disney has made everything to the contrary non-canon.
Which they had just done.

It doesnt fucking matter what the old EU did or said when its not canon anymore.
I dont fucking like that as much as the next swgfag, but that's the fact of it.
>>
>>52858579
It's a BAD THING that they did this. That's the fucking point.

They're twisting Star Wars into an anti-white message.

THAT IS THE PROBLEM.
>>
>>52858568
Also,

>>Considering said women and minorities hate white men and hate that Star Wars had white men.....

This was the thing that you're trying to convince people of, yeah?
>>
>>52858097
What the fuck are you talking about!? You are fucking delusional
>>
>>52858635

Have you not turned on the news or checked headlines lately? Anti-white racism is in vogue in the Leftist world.
>>
>>52858608

I sincerely doubt you'll find people who buy into the diversity meme (on both sides of the spectrum) who think someone like Poe Dameron is white - he's a bit light-skinned, but he's not white.
>>
>>52857775
Kylo Ren?
>>
>>52858654
How can it be in vogue if the msm gets btfo'd literally everyday?
>>
>>52858654

A black supremacist who shot three white people in California posted their manifesto up on Facebook 48 hours before the shooting. In this manifesto he claims a disgust and desire to genocide white people and the police.

Nobody said a word, because nobody cares when you hate white people.
>>
>>52857775
Agent Kallus
>>
>>52858679
Oh you missed the part where he said that "villains didn't count".
>>
>>52858688

This right here.

But you know that if a white man said a mean word to a black man on the street, it would be all over the headlines.

If a black man kills a white man, the very most it will get is a brief headline about how a troubled youth was forced into committing violence due to poor social conditions enforced by Jim Crow.

It would be ignored too, most likely.
>>
>>52858624
I cited non-film nucanon examples of the Empire's lack of ethnocentrism to respond to the claim that the canon wipe did away with it. I meant to argue the point that the Empire's indifference to human and near-human ethnicity has survived the EU wipe.
>>
>>52858394
I think you're mistaken. That is a white man, and according to the /pol/tards on here that must mean he is an imperial white supremacist as dictated by the SJW writers of Star Wars
>>
>>52858736
Considering he opposes the Empire, he's pretty much an actual villain anyway. First Order would be a different story though.
>>
>>52858722

Oh, we forgot, there's a real thesis about white folks that they want to talk about, they just weren't coming in good faith and now have started swamping us with tales of white people being treated worse than black people.
>>
>>52858736

A white man that was little more than background noise, sort of like black men were used in the 80s when you needed a bit of diversity.

Congratulations, we've reached the pendulum swing where the "token white" is a thing.
>>
>>52858716

Whatever happened to that case where three black youths broke into a pastor's home and raped his pregnant wife to death?
>>
>>52858790
If it's a pendulum then it will swing back around. Don't sweat it

The Great Barrier Reef is dead
World's getting warmer every year
Water's getting higher
Bees are dying off
Nations want to sling warheads
And Star Wars is making fictional white people look bad
>>
>>52858311
The new-canon empire has at least two black women as officers, one even makes it to grand admiral and one hispanic one leading pilot-commandos.

He was saying that the Human-supremacist policies of the empire are based on real world white supremacy policies like those of the Nazis.
>>
So pulling our heads out of our asses briefly:

What has been your favourite character pairing/relationship in a Star Wars tabletop game?
>>
>>52858790

Considering the fact that the entire cast other than the azn bros, latin guy, and one black rebel soldier was white people - though, yes, some of them had vaginas - I think you're very much fucking grasping.
>>
>>52858860
Do you guys remember the Anon that romanced the Togruta PC and ended up dating the player?
>>
>>52858790
>we've reached the pendulum swing where the "token white" is a thing
>Implying this is a new thing
>LaughingNips.holo
>>
>>52858844

I kinda like how the world's going to shit, though.

If my people are dying off, I don't want there to be much of a world left for everyone else to enjoy.
>>
>>52858844

I want to see how much people cry for diversity when food prices rise and twenty million starving Africans enter Europe because global warming has turned their lands into desert.
>>
>>52857807
I mean, if you watch Elsetree 1976, and a couple old Lucas interviews, its clear that his goal was to hire as many minorities as possible. There just weren't enough working in the areas they were casting/interested in being in a cheap AF scifi.
>>
>>52858914
I don't, but that sounds darling.
>>
Fuck this, lets talk about board games!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNaoEYpKjpQ

Also, do the results of the System Open show that the meta needs fixing? Having 4 of the top 8 lists being identical is a bad sign, IMO.
>>
>>52859100
That or make the tournament structures more varied.
>>
>>52858860
I've had several come through my games over the while but my favorite had to the Bounty Hunter who was chasing our resident wannabe Han Solo.

Every single game, she'd fail to catch him and he and the half of the party that he was with would escape to another planet to go smuggle things or sell drugs or steal stuff.

The price on his head got really high as that part of the party would go around robbing quest-givers.

This went on for months and outside of the game a weird sort of triangle ensued between her, him, a co-dm.

I didn't give a shit but it made for good game drama. Eventually, the co-dm quits co-dm'ing and some players quit so I let him join the game, as an assassin droid.

Needless to say as their out of game shit got way out of hand, their in game shit got really good.

The party decides that they're going after some sith artifacts which lead them to a Gree Gateway network instead.

The Pc's being pc's go into the network , only to be all tossed around.

Eventually, the smuggler and the assassin droid end up together. The assassin kills him but doesn't cou de grace him.

The next week, our resident smuggler shows up as an imperial officer and we continue the campaign.

The triangle dies out out-of-game and eventually the assassin droid is no longer a thing in game.

This leaves our Bounty Hunter looking for work, eventually finding a job with the Empire, which goes well as she and the Officer go about rounding up the rest of the party, one by one.

The last game featured them coming up on a corrupt inquisitor who was trying to trying to raise a jedi padawan in the old ways. They split up, the corrupt inquisitor (PC) captures the Officer player. However, the Bounty Hunter Captures his follower.

They go to initiate a trade but the inquisitor player places a bomb on the Officer's body. During the trade the Officer reveals that he is non other than the smuggler, come back as a cyborg and sets off the bomb, killing himself and the inq.
>>
Biggs gets nerfed so his ability only works once per round, or if the enemy is at range 1 of him, or he has to spend focus to trigger it.

Either way, the X-Wing fix won't have to worry about him.

What's your fix?
What new pilots do you put in the Battle of Scarif box?
>>
>>52859152
I think that 77+ does a good job of this, but it's for me at least, list building is as important to a system as the gameplay. Limiting people in either to make up for a borked system is just sweeping the actual problems under the rug.
>>
>>52859050
From what I remember Anon was playing a typical scoundrel that slept with any alien babe he could. Anon kept flirting in-game with a Togruta force user who was super coy. Eventually they started going at it in game when the other characters were away from the ship (fade to black), then finally got up the nerve to ask the player out. That's when we found out Anon was also a girl. Apparently their first date was a success but that's the last I remember about it
>>
>>52859210
I think Biggs is ded after the Aggressor comes out, depending on its popularity in the meta.

For Vets of Scarif, General Merrick is a must, along with some of the old Red Squadron guys, I guess.
Fixing the T-65b should come through a title or mod, rather than pilots IMO, that way it can bring older pilots back to relevance. Admittedly, I'm not sure of a fix, but something like the A-wing refit, to trade the X-wings torpedo slot for points would be nice.
>>
>>52859100
Remember that 5 of the System Opens were before the Great Nerf Herding, so whatever was a problem was, in theory, corrected.

I'm not crazy about bomb Ks, TLT, and Biggs, but overall I think we're in a good place. Worlds should be interesting.
>>
>>52859210
The X-Wing fix could be a cute little choice between a cost reduction title and a Rouge Squadron title like how the Defender got it's groove back.
>>
>>52859405
Needs a Wraith Squadron title, too.
>>
>>52859381
>I'm not crazy about bomb Ks, TLT, and Biggs
TLT is OP. This is a fact right now. Don't know how it's going to be fixed, but we have to assume something's coming down the pipe.
Biggs isn't that strong IMO, I think that he'd a great addition to a rebel list, but it's other factors like TLT that push a list over that OP-line.
K-wings are awesome, they are too common though. Don't know at all how to fix that other than power creeping out a bigger better ship.
>>
>>52859405
An x wing fix could be in the form of a title that buffs allies.

I'm more than fine with a Wraith squadron title that let's you reroll blanks when attacking if no allies are within range 1- 3.

Or a rogue squadron one that allows you to add one evade result when at least one ally within range 1-2 has a focus token.
>>
Guys, what if there was no "mining accident "? What if Jedha was actually an inside job?
>>
>>52858860
I met my boy_friend in a two-player+GM EoTE game, though we weren't involved in-game, if that counts
>>
File: d.png (2MB, 1372x743px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
2MB, 1372x743px
>>52859210
>One of the pilots who make out with the Scarif shield
When you overlap a ship, both ships roll an attack die against each other and resolve any damage icons. Cheap, low PS

>Barion Raner, the COME ON black guy pilot who blows the Persecutor's shield dome
Something for bullying large/huge ships, or setting up buffs for a squadronmate's munitions?

>General Merrick
Some sort of escort or protector ability, like a high PS alt-Biggs effect because he leads the U-Wings in, not because he dies :^)
>>
File: Sokolov.png (278KB, 821x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Sokolov.png
278KB, 821x1039px
Hey guys, which rpg version would you recommend? I have had one buddy that's tried the FFG version of Star Wars tabletop rpg but he didn't like it that much because of the weird dice and other factors. I don't know much about the d20 versions and the d6 one out there. Which ones do you guys personally play?
>>
File: 1492878695672.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492878695672.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>52859574
As if women weren't enough now fucking faggots have infiltrated our board
>>
>>52859674
/pol/ is the infiltrator. Women and gays have been here since day 1. They're better than you too, they actually talk about tabletop shit, instead of shitposting.
>>
>>52859674
kys you are self
>>
File: pBldwQV.png (133KB, 248x506px) Image search: [Google]
pBldwQV.png
133KB, 248x506px
>>52859669
FFG is the best one and the one that I play. D20 is complete shit and highly imbalanced while D6 is old as shit and too mechanics heavy. FFG has beautiful production values, great themes and really blends both legends and canon together in a way that enhances both. It's also superbly balanced outside of autofire shenanigans
>>
>>52859669
I personally play FFG at this point. I really like how fast it is.
>>
>>52859721
Too bad cool species like that xexto you posted are gimped as fuck to the point of being unplayable compared to the OP human wank FFG is so proud of.
>>52859696
>>52859699
You dont belong here Tumblr
>>
>>52859574
Nice

>>52859674
It's not your board fuckstick. The majority of /tg/ has always been cool with gay people. Fucking leave!
>>
>>52859275

Well that's adorably heart warming.
>>
>>52859696
>>52859699
>>52859786

Just ignore it, no point starting this shit yet again
>>
>>52859450
TLT could definitely use a nudge. 2 dice or range 1-2 if you want to nuke it from orbit, adding range bonus at range 3 or requiring focus/TL if you want a more slight nerfing.

Biggs has a game warping ability and needs a kick in the pants. Like Palp he basically props up the entire faction.

I like Sabine and bombs, but the 3 bank 3 bank oops you lost your ship is fucking miserable. Nerf Adv SLAM to only let you take actions on your action bar and we're good.
>>
>>52859786
Nice revisionism there Tumblr scum. /tg/ and /pol/ have always shared a user base and has always had an unwritten camaraderie. It wasn't until Tumblr Reddit and other deplorable infiltrated our board to sow the seeds of sedition here. Judging by the state of this thread it's beginning to work.
>>
File: Kaleesh2.jpg (31KB, 293x370px) Image search: [Google]
Kaleesh2.jpg
31KB, 293x370px
>>52859721
>>52859726
Are Kaleesh in the game yet?
>>
>>52859574
Storytime?
>>
>>52859879
No they haven't. I don't go to Rumblr. Been here since 2011. The "Totally-Gay" meme has been around even longer than that. While this isn't a LGBT board by any means, fa/tg/uys are ambivalent toward our gay and lesbian members

Notice how the majority of the board is against your stance, which you claim is the tried and true /tg/ way, despite history
>>
>>52859925
Seconded
>>
>>52859879
Jesus, it's a bit early for roleplaying, isn't it?
>>
Reminder to report and ignore shitposting and /pol/-posting.

>>52859881
I don't know if they're officially statted, there are a lot of sourcebooks and I haven't read all of them. If they're not officially statted, there's an unofficial book of statted species somewhere in the OP I think (though its consistency and balance can be a bit wonky at times).
>>
>>52859951
Nah I suck at role-playing games so I practice by shitposring here
>>
>>52859967
Would you happen to know the name of the file? There's a lot of stuff in there.
>>
>>52860009
>>52860009
>>52860009
>>
>>52860003
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rvcasyskg778a6n/The_Unofficial_Species_Menagerie_-_v3.0_-_Scrubbed_3-29-16.pdf

Here you go chief
>>
>>52860049
Thanks Boss, hopefully now I can be the Kaleesh I always wanted to be.
>>
>>52860064
You go, girl.
>>
File: Mas_Amedda_SWE.png (543KB, 684x740px) Image search: [Google]
Mas_Amedda_SWE.png
543KB, 684x740px
>>52859563

Jedha and Scarif were both targets of an old Separatist superweapon that was reactivated by rebel terrorists based on Alderaan. Imperial forces under Grand Moff Tarkin attempted to acquire and destroy this weapon with a strike from the Empire's new DS-1 'Peacekeeper' Mobile Space Station but tragically Bail Organa, in his madness, chose to overload the weapon and destroy his entire planet and the millions of innocemts under his care rather than accept defeat.
>>
>>52860344
I never understood why did Empire hide the fact that they destroyed Alderaan when letting everyone know that they can roast any planet in the galaxy was it's main purpose.
>>
>>52859210
I'd print a new Luke Skywalker T-65 because I feel like his ability is both super underwhelming and not really representative of what he accomplished in an X-wing in the movies. I'd make his new ability
>You may treat the "Attack [Target Lock]" header as "Attack". When a game effect instructs you to spend a target lock, you may retain the target lock instead
Lets him fire a torpedo without his targeting computer and make it a one in a million perfect shot by getting full mods on it.
>>
>>52860933

Because it got blown up less than a week later, anon.
>>
>>52857396
I feel like he ended that poorly. Because yes. That's really winning.
>>
File: imout.gif (1MB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
imout.gif
1MB, 266x199px
>>52858394
>yfw when you realize this is Robin Fucking Olds and his mustache is not blasterproof
Fuck you, Disney.

Fuck you.
Thread posts: 415
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.