[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: 306529.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
306529.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>be murderhobo party

>ignore all plot points and kill/steal everything

>nobody actually roleplays, they just do first thing they think of

>tell DM I want to try crazy, dumb, impossible thing

>Party mates start to chant in low voices, swaying side to side

>DM: you cant do the thing

>Party chanting grows in volume, they know whats happening

>Me: *rolls nat 20*

>Party now shrieking, flinging chairs and feces

>NAT. 20.

>Party is all but screaming into bullhorns at this point

>Me: I do the thing

>Party is tearing apart the walls, DM is crying in the corner, Gary Gygax came back from the dead to tell me I'm the best DND player ever for not planning anything at all and just getting a 1/20 chance roll

>Im the DM now

Discuss
>>
File: 1491946065824.jpg (24KB, 419x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491946065824.jpg
24KB, 419x420px
>>52823916
a thread died for this
>>
And people says god is love...

>>52823978
Let's make a memorial...
>>
>>52823916
This is you:

>FUN IS JUST MINDLESS SELF-INDULGENCE LIKE DRUGS AND MASTURBATION AND LELSORANDUMB FAGGOTRY ENJOYING THINGS IS BAD AND WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52823916
What would the DM equivalent of this be?

At least some I can think of

>Are you sure?
>*rolls for no reason and goes "Hmmm..."*
>Here comes the DMPC!
>>
File: dick.jpg (100KB, 314x480px) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
100KB, 314x480px
>>52823916
>I do the thing
>>
>>52826499
Satan loves you and wants you to be happy right now.

God wants you to suffer so that you can worship him eternally in the afterlife.
>>
>>52826776

This is you:

>BUZZWORDS MEMES NO ACTUAL ARGUMENT BUZZWORDS MEMES NO ACTUAL ARGUMENT BUZZWORDS MEMES NO ACTUAL ARGUMENT BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS BUZZWORDS (AM I COOL YET?)
>>
File: 1492703343432.jpg (34KB, 480x551px) Image search: [Google]
1492703343432.jpg
34KB, 480x551px
>>52827835
>>
>>52823916
First of all, that's clearly Critical Role you're describing, and nobody on /tg/ will defend those shitters.

Second, you appear to be lost. Here, let me show you the way home: >>>/r9k/
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
>>52827835
>NO ACTUAL ARGUMENT
No, that would be you.

Seriously, your entire argument (which you have detailed several times prior to now) is that people who think tabletop games should be "fun" are just retarded sense freaks, because you are using a radically different (and apparently far more negative) definition of "fun" from the rest of humanity (probably because you're terminally autistic). You are operating under the impression that people who want to have a good time should just jerk off until they die of starvation because you refuse to believe that constructive activities can be "fun" (as you define it).

But I'm gonna let you in on a little secret:

Y'know that "collaborative storytelling" thing you and your group do? How all of you presumably enjoy doing it?

Surprise! That feeling of enjoyment means you and your group are having FUN, and no amount of denial or autistic screeching on your part can change that.

Seriously, why do you even come here? What do you hope to accomplish by subjecting /tg/ to your psychotic hatred of your warped view of "fun"? Go take your medication, calm down, then come back and try to have an actual discussion instead of shitposting furiously. Getting this angry over people thinking words don't mean the same thing you think they do can't be good for your health.
>>
>>52829573
Not an argument
>>
File: ihd5hfd91diy.jpg (52KB, 480x793px) Image search: [Google]
ihd5hfd91diy.jpg
52KB, 480x793px
>>52823978
Good
>>
>>52829602
>Not an argument
Not an argument :^)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.