[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/40krpg/ 40k Roleplay General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 63

File: 1396920588277.jpg (172KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1396920588277.jpg
172KB, 1024x768px
Iron Father edition

For all your questions on Dark Heresy (1st and 2nd Editions), Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, and Only War.
Not the wargame, not Chapter Master, not Space Hulk.

>Why did FFG lose the 40k RPG License?
Because they were bought by Asmodee that caused some sort of licensing conflict.

>Will GW make their own 40k RPGs now?
Probably not. But if they do it will likely be worse than we can possibly imagine.

>Where did the Mandragora Apocrypha go?
The namefag working on it has fucked off to finish it in peace after our autists yelled at him over the unfinished version they found.

Book Repositories (If you're planning to download any Rogue Trader materials, read the .txt file in the RT directory)
https://mega.nz/#F!Pl0UgbJa!vDtTXMKnvZ26fUbuw4X9tg

There is a new Homebrew Megafolder option in above MEGA directory containing several things.

40K RPG tools, a site that contains stats or references for almost all weapons, armor and NPCs/adversaries. Not updated past DH2 core.
http://www.40krpgtools.com/

40k RPG Combined Armory (v6.48.161023), containing every piece of gear in all five lines. Now includes all DH2e books.
>Now in Homebrew megafolder

Mars Needs Women! (v1.2.10) (Mechanicus Skitarii and Taghmata for Only War)

Fear and Loathing in the Eastern Fringe (V1.6.4) (Playable Xenos for Rogue Trader)

The Fringe is Yours! (v1.8.4) (More Xenos, Knights, and Horus Heresy gear for Rogue Trader)

Previous thread: >>52748618

What are your favorite alt ranks? Are there any you've homebrewed to represent stuff from tabletop, lore, or your particular subsectors' quirks?
>>
Threadly reminder:

https://mega.nz/#!NNQjxTLb!IVEklUVbSSYUHNKKq3T_4_rl3jN82sfdlDhqW7c4jkQ

This is your Faith and Coin OEF.
Please, be an Emperor-abiding citizen and put it into the main mega.
>>
File: HE-LIVES.png (55KB, 394x582px) Image search: [Google]
HE-LIVES.png
55KB, 394x582px
Imperator Vult

volume_i__the_mandragora_sector
>http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/89VDtTzY/file.html
volume_ii__the_astra_navis_mandragora
>http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/KwaWPPQw/file.html
volume_iii__the_dreadspace_scrolls
>http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/CZTZllB8/file.html
factions_i___the_black_run
>http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/jn4HqhJv/file.html
fleet_register__sector_fleet_mandragora
>http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/aLCVyNeo/file.html
exterminatus
>http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/hpxtaCjD/file.html
>>
Have you ever had any sessions where things actually went according to plan?
>>
>>52817557
>things actually went according to plan?
If "kill all sunsabitches, singlehandedly if need be" is a plan, then I have done so a fair bit.
There was also that time my group put together a technical in order to turn the tide of a rebel assault with no casualties on the loyalists side.
Man, it was 3 of us in the thing, and we were all sure we were gonna die.
>>
File: EllisWeaponsRender.jpg (63KB, 393x610px) Image search: [Google]
EllisWeaponsRender.jpg
63KB, 393x610px
>>52817592
>kill all sonsabitches
Ellis would make a great acolyte.
>>
noob question
if I have rapid reload, does that mean I can aim with half action and then shoot for half action
>>
File: Genestealer.png (299KB, 517x442px) Image search: [Google]
Genestealer.png
299KB, 517x442px
>>52817093
More pics like OP?
>>
>>52819706
You can do that anyway, but if your gun's empty, then you can only reload it as a free action if it normally reloads as a half action.
>>52817557
I can't think of any. Not one in four years of fairly regular play.
>>
File: Textures suck.gif (2MB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
Textures suck.gif
2MB, 384x384px
>>52820165
sauce faggot!
>>
>>52820511
One regular of 40k General happens to be a shameless slut. Wait, that doesn't really narrow it down - I mean a female one.
There's pics every once in a while.
>>
>>52820165
I have RAWK LAWBSTAR's butt, but it's too lewd for /tg/.
>>
>>52820608
>post somewhere else
>link

Also I got Moap's tummy. And possibly couple other pictures, but can't tell what was posted in a thread (and is therefore a free game) and what through the other channels (and is therefore a subject of non-disclosure).
>>
>>52819706
>>52820356

I want to make sure assuming starter weapons how much action is it to shoot and to aim cause I current have 30ws
>>
>>52819080
>I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith and I tried to make melta-bombs? Now I didn't know shit about explosives, but Keith figured "Promethium burns, don't it?" Heh, 3rd degree burns over 90% of his body. The doc had to call up a Magos Biologis from the next hive over 'cause they had never seen burns on top of existing burns.
>>
File: 1442357167312.jpg (160KB, 740x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1442357167312.jpg
160KB, 740x1079px
>>52820789
Weapon Skill only matters in melee, you want Ballistic Skill.
There's an Actions In Combat chart that tells exactly what type of action shooting is. You may Half Aim as a Half Action and then make a Standard Attack as your other Half Action, and in fact that's pretty standard for marksman builds, since Accurate weapons gain an additional +10 for aiming, effectively doubling the bonus from halfaiming, and Basic-class Accurate weapons also gain up to two bonus damage dice for sufficient Degrees of Success when aimed. Automatic bursts of fire vary in action; the older three systems make them a Full Action but in Black Crusade, Only War, and DH2e they're Half but no longer grant bonuses to hit.
>>52820608
You leave B-52 out of this
I only wanted to start a new thread before the last one 404'd, and use an image of the DH1e book that hadn't already been posted
Why can't /tg/ restrain its libido
>>
>>52820884
>I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith and I were on the top of a burnin' building, and we had to fight our way down like five floors of heretics and― Hey, wait a second...I guess that was you guys. Oh, shit, man, I can't wait to tell Keith about that one!
>>
File: considerthefollowing.png (90KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
considerthefollowing.png
90KB, 480x388px
Had a ridiculous DH2 session last night.

The party is a sciencehobo (Rufus, me), a murderhobo (Torvald) and an astropath gunslinger (Blake). The previous session saw the party stealing their ship back from a rogue research organization in the Imperium. The ship was heavily damaged when the party used the guns to forcibly remove docking clams and make a quick warp entry. While in the Warp, a message directs the party to a hive world under siege by the Tau. After emerging from the warp, the ship was crash landed into the Tau front lines.

Cue the start of this session.
>Rufus trapped in his compartment
>Torvald looks for him
>Blake passed out
>Rufus determines his compartment was ejected from the ship and is buried underneath it.
>Torvald and Blake find a way out of the ship
>Tau grav tanks close in
>Rufus manages to gain control of the ship systems
>Rufus uses the last macrocannon shots to take out several tau tanks
>IG swoops in and saves the day
>IG commander hails the ship, Rufus answers
>Sup, you like the landing?
>Commander is speechless
>Composes himself and asks for sitrep
>3 survivors, 1 MIA (the ship uses mostly servitors)
>Torvald and Blake hang out as the ship is converted to an FOB
>Torvald decides to start digging Rufus out
>Progress is slow
>Bets are placed as to what he is doing
>Medics think he has survivor's guilt over Rufus dying the crash
>Someone gives him a mortar shell
>Torvald uses it
>Huge commotion, but no real damage
>The digging guy is really good for morale
>Days pass with Rufus using the augur arrays to monitor Tau movements
>Passing the time with radio conversations and space-chess games with various IG members and Torvald
>A IG sergeant approaches Torvald
>Tells him where a "dud" griffin round is
>Torvald and Blake get it
>Torvald gets shaped charges from sappers
>>
I was considering writing up a system hopping campaign going RT-DH-OW-DW do you think it would be possible to make that interesting/not tedious?
>>
File: 1243188925359.jpg (65KB, 546x588px) Image search: [Google]
1243188925359.jpg
65KB, 546x588px
>>52817045
Continuing the philosophy shitposting from last thread because it amuses me.

>but my Amalathian roots don't make me a puritan, just a realist
That's a very nice lie you've convinced yourself with. Is that what you tell yourself when you crush reform that would improve the Imperium simply because it is change?

>you xenos-lovers from kissing the feet
Don't be lewd, we don't kiss xenos. That often.

>of the witchborn
The God-Emperor himself is a psyker, is he a witch? Or is that a truth of the Imperium you Amalathians conveniently forget when you push your tyrannical agenda?

>and believing their lies as they abuse your trust and abuse humanity.
Oh please, you make us sound as if we're as bad as the Xanthites or Oblationists. Remember; Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers. All of them true and terrifying to comperehend.

I believe it was Kryptmann himself who said that.
>>
>>52820679
>but can't tell what was posted in a thread (and is therefore a free game) and what through the other channels (and is therefore a subject of non-disclosure).
Post all of it in the thread and I'll let you know.
>>
I have a plan in place for a scenario where the PCs will not only be finding a few STCs but there will be a Word Bearer Apostle involved, the idea that all this is taking place running up to the hight of the 13th Black Crusade (because the game will segway from a DH game to a Deathwatch game).

What sort of super special item could I have the Apostle uncover that could be useful for the Black Crusade? Having him uncover another Black Stone Fortress seems dumb but I'm kind of leaning on some ancient ship of some sort.
>>
Would you let the burning princess keep you as a love slave if you knew she'd never perils of the warp around you
>>
>>52822001

eww no, liking girls is gay
>>
File: 1417636053351.jpg (17KB, 261x247px) Image search: [Google]
1417636053351.jpg
17KB, 261x247px
>>52821759

At this point my sides are in the fucking Warp
>Torvald buries the shell
>Tries to warn a SGT to get people clear
>SGT not having it
>If you detonate that round, I will imprison you for the rest of your life
>Understood
>Torvald waits out the night and decides to detonate the charges after the commander has had his coffee, but before he started his paperwork
>The madman does it
>Fuckhuge explosion rocks the ship and causes a small earthqhuake
>No one is sure whats going on. Tau scatter probably just as confused as the IG
>Sinkhole opens and pulls the command chimera in (with the commander still in)
>Chimera flips
>Torvald scurries down the the and knocks on the hatch to the to the compartment
>Rufus calls Torvald on comms
>wtf is going on
>I used a griffin shell and some demo charges to dig you out
>Why? I have enough rations to survive a month.
>I missed you
>Call disconnected
>Rufus calls Blake
>Blake was on top of the ship before the explosion
>Hanging by one arm from a turret
>Blake, how many people did Torvald kill?
>No bodies, everyone was clear
>Chimera upside down in the sink hole next to the hatch
>Rufus gets out of the compartment
>Ignores Torvald
>Checks chimera
>No commander
>Looks around
>He's on top of the sinkhole, head cradled in his hands
>Rufus runs up. Casualty reports?
>Emperor protects no serious injuries, but several cases of tinnitus
>Rufus gives the commander the intel he's been gathering
>He barks at three guardsmen to get a net to catch Blake's fall
>No command test, they just do it
>Runs to fix the ship's comms and patch them through to the commander since the explosion broke the long range vox equipment

And that is how a warrior with an entrenchment tool derailed a session that was supposed to be about fighting a Tau invasion. It was an amazing session.
>>
Why are these threads always so slow on Fridays?
>>
>>52823213
These threads are slow eternally.
>>
I want to buy Hatreds, but I play my priest as a really chill guy.
>>
>>52824514
Be chill with the emperor's faithful, stoke the fires of hate against the emperor's enemies.
>>
>>52824691
The problem for me is I don't mind mutants if they're just genetically fucked because they live in radiation, and I'm an Ardentite so I like psykers
>>
>>52825211
Plenty of xenos to hate.
>>
>>52821165
>Why can't /tg/ restrain its libido
Why would we?
>>
>>52821829
No, because each of those things deal with different themes, you'd constantly have tone whiplash.
>>
>>52822438
Not even sure what, anon.
What was the guy even trying to DO?
>>
>>52821165
Because it's the board dedicated to the hobby with probably the highest percentage of frustrated permavirgins. Just a fact of the board.
>>
>>52826489
Anon, every time polls are done on this board, the majority of people here are shown to be thin, either currently in or in between relationships, and a fair percentage are either enlisted in the military, in school or have degrees.
You are falling for the hype.
GMs! Would you make someone roll BS to catch something with a grapnel? What situations would you make someone roll, and what situations would you not bother?
>>
>>52826271
He was trying to dig out his only friend in the grim dark universe. Mind you my character has so few organics left, one Emperor's Mercy bar lasts him a week. Normally his character alleviates boredom with shenanigans that my character tries to keep in check, but since I was trapped underground, he was left to his own devices.
>>
File: 23b.jpg (66KB, 160x500px) Image search: [Google]
23b.jpg
66KB, 160x500px
>>52821987
I might be drunk but not THAT drunk.
>>
>>52828494
Then get that drunk.
>>
>>52817093
I am very curious as to what the context of that image is.
>>
>>52830722
viral marketing for the then-incoming Tome of Excess

you've seen the shower promotional from Aliens: Covenant? Same idea. Dykes get exploited for this stuff all the time.
>>
>>52821293

>I ever tell yall bout that time me and Keith fought some Orks on Ferros XI? Got Green skins barring down on the trench and shit was lookin reel bad till Keith figured out to set all the melta bombs in the Chimera off. Killed a Boss with it too. I don't think I ever saw a Commissar more conflicted about wantin to shoot somone in my life.
>>
I'm finally getting back into the 40k RPG train after being out for a while.

Is playing a Logician a good starting point for a loyalist inquisitor?
>>
>>52830862
A what?
>>
>>52821829
Go OW until the party wipes, then have them wake up a fate point down (who doesn't burn those?) in DH, go until about 5000 xp in DH, then make the offer to have people reroll and take a more active role on the ship (npc DH characters for backup or hail mary two team plans), then go until 13k xp, from there, allow players to make marines and conquer a system.

Reward players who kept their characters from DH on with Ascension classes.
>>
>>52830917
Read 'Radical's Handbook' and 'Disciples of the Dark Gods', you philistine.

The Dark Heresy 1e books.
>>
>>52830934
>Radical's Handbook
Fucking dropped
The one reason I keep that book around is its rules for combiweapons
>>
>>52831624
Boo hoo, who cares what you like/dislike?

I'm asking about fluff, not crunch.
>>
>>52817093
>>Why did FFG lose the 40k RPG License?
>Because they were bought by Asmodee that caused some sort of licensing conflict.
I literally just found out about this (I'd just saved up enough to buy the rest of the rogue trader books, call me a sucker but I like supporting good rpgs and good rpg makers), and was confused as hell trying to find them all on drivethru rpg.

I got the details now, and feel no guilt pirating, but good god, what the hell would convince GW to fuck over their best out of house publisher like this?
>>
>>52830862
>Wanting to play inquisitor from the very start
>1st ed

Please visit your local commissar so he might pass Imperial Justice upon ye.
>>
>>52832152
I read that to mean he was looking to build into a loyalist inquisitor and was looking for the best path to it.
>>
>>52830862
In 1st Ed you want to look into the interrogator advanced rank I think it's called, I forget which book it's in, but it's one of the very few that can be accessed from any of the classes. But basically, any class can eventually become an inquisitor, but becoming an inquisitor is pretty much an epilogue point in the game.

Dark Heresy isn't about being the inquisitor, it's about being the guys the inquisitor sends in when he doesn't want anybody to know the inquisition has taken an interest yet.
>>
>>52825211
If you don't hate Xenos and Heretics then ye are no Priest.
>>
>>52825211
>Priest
>((Not)) Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Heretic filth!
>>
>>52831949
They're GW.
>>
>>52831733
THE FLUFF IS SHIT AND DIRTY HERETICS.
>>
Are there lightning claws statted for human sized pcs?
>>
>>52833468
Black Crusade
>>
File: Ahriman.png (1MB, 650x823px) Image search: [Google]
Ahriman.png
1MB, 650x823px
This guy reaches the Black Library.
What happens?
>>
>>52833519
You stop gargling on ork nonexistant cock
>>
>>52833519
Think somewhere in the region of Malcador's power, housed in a space marine's body.
>>
>>52831733
Who cares about your question then.
>>
>>52830862
>is playing a heretic a good starting point for a loyalist
>>
anyone know where i can find deathwatch pdfs?
>>
File: Genestealer.png (1MB, 1208x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Genestealer.png
1MB, 1208x1667px
>>52817093
I'm planning on running a 1 shot based around a traditional space-hulk horror type Deathwatch game in the future, there any tips in characterizing genestealers, brood lords besides their physical traits and weird alien mannerisms (do they even fucking talk? I've been reading all I can on them but without a solid example its kind of hard).
Also searching for advice on providing fresh, interesting twists and challenges for a squad of terminators mowing their way through a tyranid infested space hulk (besides the obvious novelty of it all), I've got some horror themes lined up with remains of the crew, as well as other forces being sent in to investigate and getting annihilated, but I wouldn't mind something to tie it all together and set some major tension for the players.

Also:
> Do the Necrons keep their ships in their tomb world with them, or do they store them else where in some sort of galactic parking lot?
>>
File: Prognosticator_Rennin_Tri'el.jpg (278KB, 704x952px) Image search: [Google]
Prognosticator_Rennin_Tri'el.jpg
278KB, 704x952px
>>52834836
Check the MEGA in the OP.
>>
I wanted to run a scouts/neophytes or the a-something dudes before they become scouts DW game all the way to actual DW. Doable?
>>
>>52834912
I remember one time when I played g-mod crappy 40k server with shit like VIP's playing as filthy xenos and having all the cool shit. Obviously homebrewed snowflake chapter on server and we were having a shootout with tau's, defending in ww2 style tenement house.

Suddenly someone shouted something from that Blood Angels space hulk audiobook and I responded back since I listened to it a few days back. Shit was glorious.

Your image reminded me of that.
>>
In only war, should i have my characters survive more than one session? it feels unrealistic
>>
>>52835680
>M-muh grinder
>>
>>52835680
Veteran guardsmen are a thing in codex
>>
>>52836622
He is a newfag born on memes, ignore
>>
>>52836707
I just want to bump the thread while I try and remember what I was going to ask
>>
Would hatreds ever stack? Like Chaos Space Marine and Psyker against a Thousand Sons sorceror
>>
>>52840226
No. You can only Hate a target so much for +10 regardless of how many Hatreds are triggered by it, but Scourge of Heretics would stack with Hatred if you have both.
>>
Doing an intro Rogue Trader session for a bunch of people with no 40k experience. Any tips for introducing people to the setting?
>>
>>52841014
Have them watch Avatar (the Pocahontas in Space, not the Airbender thing). Ask them if they see what went wrong in the movie and if they would like to play out doing it right.
>>
File: Warhammer Intro.jpg (1MB, 2184x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer Intro.jpg
1MB, 2184x1145px
>>52841014
>Any tips for introducing people to the setting?

Have them read this.
>>
File: The Point of 40k.png (23KB, 1328x163px) Image search: [Google]
The Point of 40k.png
23KB, 1328x163px
>>52841014
>>52841125
Or possibly this.
>>
File: Rogue Trader Flowchart.png (85KB, 1134x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue Trader Flowchart.png
85KB, 1134x1150px
>>52841145
>>52841125
Or this.
>>
>>52841014
>>52841203
Or maybe this.
>>
>>52834912
Ancient defense systems, pockets of warp energy/radioactivity/toxic waste/complete nothingness/etc., chaos marines looking for a score.

>>52835430
Only with a bunch of homebrewing.
>>
I'm starting a Rogue Trader game soon-ish and I have a player who wants to play a Craftworld Eldar from this homebrew supplement: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2b-KRdbOmU5TGVITEdMOWtGZGc/view

I've never met the guy before so if there is a bunch of broken shit in it I'm not going to trust him not to abuse it. One thing I noticed is that the Eldar in it can manifest fettered powers without a focus roll while taking a hit to their effecting Psy Rating, but for a lot of the powers in it the Psy Rating doesn't even matter. Does anyone have experience with this supplement?
>>
>>52842955

It's lodge blackman's stuff. He doesn't do anything revolutionary, has a tendency to use refluffed human classes as a base, and sometimes forces fanon down your throat. Overall it's a "safe" supplement, nothing that really stands out about it.
>>
>>52835430
>>52841822
A bunch of homebrewing might be the best way to go about it, but you could get away with DH2e chargen with a limited selection (eg only the Chapter's recruiting world or worlds, no Background bonus, and maybe limited Roles) and gradually grant them the full suite of geneseed bonuses and talents as they gain XP.
>>
I heard the Hammers of Dorn are in Deathwatch? Tell me, anons, is this true? Do they have special rules?
>>
>>52843379
Rite of Battle
>>
>>52843379
One book, I think Rites of Battle, adds rules for a lot of Successor Chapters as the same as their primogenitors with minor tweaks, like Mortifactors getting Blind Fighting and Meditate for free but taking a Fellowship penalty to interaction with fellow descendants of Guilliman. Some of those Chapters got more unique rules in later books, but I don't think the Hammers did, unless it was when Honour the Chapter expanded Successor Chapters. The Hammers of Dorn are likely minor variations of the Imperial Fists in that manner, crunchwise, but given their hunger to show up the Ultrasmurfs at everything ever and their insanely rigid adherence to the letter of the Codex they'd be a hell of a lot of fun to roleplay.
I'll pull up their crunch later and post it.
>>
>>52843444
>>52843469
Thanks anons!
>>
File: DW Hammers of Dorn.png (80KB, 279x199px) Image search: [Google]
DW Hammers of Dorn.png
80KB, 279x199px
>>52843528
Yup, Rites of Battle successors.
>>
>>52830744
It almost makes me think that the 40k fanbase is made up of males and dykes almost entirely ...
>>
>>52845547
Explain the Imperial Fists then. Are that many bi folks into bara?
>>
>>52845773
Hey, I said males, not straight.
>>
Can a teleportarium be used to teleport boarders off of a ship? I'm inclined to say no, but I can't find a source either way.
>>
File: 1489445573951.jpg (414KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
1489445573951.jpg
414KB, 800x523px
>>52847173
Absolutely.

It's insanely dangerous, and you need to chuck a teleport homer at the boarders, but you could easily whisk a whole chunk of them away and chuck 'em into deep space.

Only problem is (a) it'll chuck EVERYTHING in the area of effect (bullets, air, allies, sometimes deck plates) into space, (b) it takes about half an hour to recharge and (c) there's always a chance of warp incursions.

But sure, if you've got a teleport homer, go nuts.
>>
File: G08.jpg (356KB, 1294x1930px) Image search: [Google]
G08.jpg
356KB, 1294x1930px
>>52847173
Fluff-wise, that's how they typically recover terminator/deathwatch assault teams.

I don't know if the RPGs ever mention it, hell sometimes the wargame fluff forgets about it.
>>
>>52845547
she looks like the dyke "inquisitor" from DA:I
>>
File: why tho.png (212KB, 749x390px) Image search: [Google]
why tho.png
212KB, 749x390px
Where's the best place to find a copy of Battlefleet Koronus?
>>
>>52848923
The OP.
>>
>>52848950
I'm talking about a physical one. I'm fine with paying for it, as long as it's '''reasonable'''.
>>
>>52848972
Find someone who has a physical copy and kill them.
>>
File: latest.jpg (43KB, 654x534px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
43KB, 654x534px
>>52817093
>What are your favorite alt ranks? Are there any you've homebrewed to represent stuff from tabletop, lore, or your particular subsectors' quirks?
I homebrewed a Death Korps Quartermaster class for 1e and Ascension that was a lot of fun. Since my group recently got into 2e, I've been writing a ton of custom Homeworlds and Backgrounds for our homebrew sector.
>>
File: DAIwallpaperWIDEhdCASSANDRA copy.jpg (527KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAIwallpaperWIDEhdCASSANDRA copy.jpg
527KB, 1920x1200px
>>52847480
You would be correct.
>>
File: animated-money-falling.gif (967KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
animated-money-falling.gif
967KB, 420x420px
>>52848972
Try eBay.
>>
>>52847247
Off-topic, do you know where I can get a collection of 40k comics? All I can find is Deff Skwadron and I want more.
>>
>>52845547
>believing some retards lies

nigga the OP image has been around since before RT was in print much less BC
>>
Guys I have 200 exp from my first session, I don't know what I should use them for

I could get my toughness bonus to +4 and get another skill like drive
or get my Int Bonus to +5
>>
File: 1492777899467.png (263KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492777899467.png
263KB, 849x1200px
test
>>
>>52850798
Did you pass?
>>
Do weapon upgrades and customizations that reduce reload time apply before or after rapid reload?
>>
>>52852680
Before, because the talent is based on the weapon
>>
Only War question: can someone help me distinguish between Common Lore (Tech) and Tech Use? It seems like there's a lot of overlap.
>>
File: mercy.jpg (96KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
mercy.jpg
96KB, 465x700px
>One deathwatch mission lasts for over a year IRL and is only about 3/4 through
>>
>>52830722
It was used in a demotivational back when memes still were called image macros.
>>
>>52817093
How do you guys handle squad requisitions in OW? I want to make it an interesting recurring encounter but not sure where to start.
>>
>>52852985
isn't the difference basically knowing what something does and know how to use that something
>>
>>52817121
How can it be an OEF?
FFG didn't make pdfs.
>>
>>52854214
It seems they did.
>>
File: 1492869170577.jpg (766KB, 1916x856px) Image search: [Google]
1492869170577.jpg
766KB, 1916x856px
>>52850567
Do you use your Int bonus? Do you have Weapon Tech or Medicae?
I'd go for Toughness and a skill, because skills are useful and TB4 is a good baseline for unarmoured durability, but if you're relying on Intelligence a lot and/or aren't getting into many fights, it could be worthwhile.
And this isn't D&D. Your Characteristic Bonus isn't an Ability Modifier. There is no plus sign in there.
>>52849284
I think the 40K General has Redeemer and Titanicus in their downloadables. For unofficial stuff, look up Wolf and Sister, as well as Slut Patrol if you don't mind silliness. Oh, and Eagle Ordinary! Their artist actually has been drawing official art for "New GW" lately!
>>52853003
To be fair, they didn't have GRORIOUS PERFEKT FORGEMASTER until a few months ago.
>>
>>52856995
Jesus christ they tumblr nose'd the Eldar.
>>
File: Kaiser NGW illusts.png (1012KB, 971x743px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiser NGW illusts.png
1012KB, 971x743px
>>52858921
It's not like Eldar are supposed to look human
>>
In any gameline, is there much point to having a ballistic mechadenderite if you can go for an MIU weapon interface?
>>
File: 1485103629314.jpg (385KB, 619x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485103629314.jpg
385KB, 619x800px
>>52817093
Okay /tg/, I consider myself a fan of the 40k mythos and have somehow convinced my mates to start a campaign of Only War over the summer. I'm the forever GM of the group so I've got the basics of role playin down, but this will my first time GMing a 40k ttrpg, and a solely war focused one to boot.

Any ideas, advice, cautionary tales, broken builds or funny stories I should know about? Failing that, just tell me your experience with the system. Also, is it bad to have the end-campaign threat be the Tyranids (and have the players hopefully win)?
>>
>>52861667
Make sure your players actually read the core book.

The other splat books have more options for regimental creation.

Teamwork is important.

Techpriests are still pretty broken.
>>
>>52860909
I think a ballistic dendrite can be fired as a reaction, so you could spend a full action on something other than attacking (like aiming, or bandaging your buddy, or trying to hack open a door) and then fire as a free action, then spend your Reaction to fire the dendrite out of turn, preferably on the target's turn so they can't Dodge.
>>52861667
I strongly reccomend restricting the specialities available so Ogryns, Commissars, and Techpriests are off-limits. Ratlings or Ministorum Priests are easier to work in, but you might want to ban them too if you want your Guardsmen game to actually be about Guardsmen.
I may be somewhat bitter about this.
Are you planning on letting your players make the Regiment, or handling that yourself?
>>
>>52856995
well all my skill are int base ( still rank 0), and I have a 41 int
>>
>>52862371
What are you even playing?
>>
Are there rules for pregnancy? This is a serious question.
>>
>>52862431
No.
>>
>>52862449
are there homebrewed rules?
>>
File: imp2.png (288KB, 300x600px) Image search: [Google]
imp2.png
288KB, 300x600px
>>52862326
We've decided on making the regiment together, mostly for their enjoyment but also so we'd be playing something I'm down with as well. So far it's a vanguard grenadier type regiment and they used most of their kit points to get best craftsmanship light carapace armor for each of em'. I'm pretty sure everyone's gonna be a guardsmen (confirmed heavy gunner and medic with two left to decide) with the exception of one player who's gonna be a commissar, we're all okay with it because suffice to say he's probably the best person for the role.
>>
Can I find pdf downloads of WH40k books here?
>>
>>52862844
Do you mean the rpg books or novels?
>>
>>52862431
That is in no way a serious question, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>52862417
>>52862371
rank 0 tech priest ( techographer)
>>
>>52862946
Fucking did happen in game.
>>
>>52862937
Novels
>>
>>52863266
Then no, not in this thread.
>>
>>52817093

Haha I love this picture who says that w40k fans can't be hot sexy girls who kiss eachother

>There are fags who will complain about this

lmao
>>
>>52863404
Thanks
>>
>>52863533
>Haha I love this picture who says that w40k fans can't be hot sexy girls who kiss eachother

You've just cancelled any positive contribution that might make to the balance of the hobby. Congratulations.
>>
>>52862747
They'll steamroll most encounters with things with two legs.
>>
>>52861667

Currently GMing a game of Only War here, I have to say, you should seriously consider banning most support specialties, if not all of them. The supports are good, but like the other anon said, the game needs to be about the actual Guardsmen. You should ban tech priests, I made the mistake of not doing so and now my player is laughing maniacally as they tell me what sort of twin linked heavy bolter with suspensors for our heavy gunner they will be working on next week. Or gun a chainsword, power knives, and all sorts of crazy shit.
>>
>>52865150
I would like to add in that, singular Commissars work fine, as do Stormtroopers and the like. Personally I advocate banning Ogryns, Psykers, and Tech priests. Everything else can work if used in moderation.
>>
>>52865150
Thats OK just have his techpriest superiors have him executed for tech heresy
>>
>>52865150
Besides the twin-linked heavy bolter, isn't most of that just stuff in the books?
>>
File: 1436574945018.jpg (75KB, 900x366px) Image search: [Google]
1436574945018.jpg
75KB, 900x366px
>>52865540
Just because it's in the book doesn't mean it's remotely fluffy or balanced for Guardsmen to tote it around.
>>
>>52862644
Do you need me to make them?
>>
File: 1492322453511.jpg (187KB, 644x899px) Image search: [Google]
1492322453511.jpg
187KB, 644x899px
Anyone have tips for running a game where the players are necrons from Fear and Loathing? They'd be lesser lords doing errands for the overlord to get their dynasty up and running.
>>
File: pirates v ninjas.jpg (195KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
pirates v ninjas.jpg
195KB, 720x900px
>>52865865
Throw in some Eldar out of the blue to get that racial hatred from a war not remembered by anyone but themselves stoked hot. They're the Eldar's hated boogeymen, but the Eldar are those obnoxious shits they had to fight through to kill Old Ones. Indulge that grudge, whether to tempt them to neglect their errands or to give them a fun fight on the way to their job.
>>
>>52863737
Girls who take pictures of themselves kissing will never contribute positively to anything. Now go suck your gf's toes and tell her how smart and funny she is.
>>
>>52821165
Why contain it?
>>
>>52866879
>Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.
>>
>>52865150
Okay, I'll seriously take that into consideration. I was wondering if one of my players wanted to be a sanctioned psyker but I guess I'll have to go give that idea a couple look-throughs. Besides banning supports, what do you wish you knew before starting your campaign?

>>52863907
How so? Are explosives that good?
>>
>>52867298
Take a look at what vanguard gives them.
>>
>>52862644
>>52862431
Varg go away
>>
>>52867194
I've been wanting to play a game of Shadowrun, now I REALLY want to play a game of Shadowrun.
>>
File: imp4.jpg (76KB, 600x971px) Image search: [Google]
imp4.jpg
76KB, 600x971px
>>52867310
Okay, I assume you're referring to the Chimera, yes? The autocannon and heavy flamer seem pretty beefy, but no way can they ride that thing everywhere. If they use it to stay alive long enough so they can get to their job, that makes sense and seems fair. Besides, if they start trying to abuse it, surely it's not invincible?
>>
>>52867374
>but no way
They will find a way
>>
>>52867382
Honestly, that's an incredibly accurate statement. While we're on the subject, I've only had a chance to glance at the vehicle rules, do they work well?
>>
>>52867310
>>52867374
>>52867382
>>52867422

The game I'm getting ready to run my players built a Mech Recon, Vanguard, Demolitionist Regiment. They get a Chimera, Salamander, and a Cyclops. I can't wait until I "accidentally" TPK them with a lucky krak missile.
>>
>>52867422
For infantry to vehicle, vehicle stomps infantry barring certain situations.

For vehicle on vehicle, you'd better come from a regiment with the anti-armor doctrine as a weapon may be powerful, but it is the guardsman that uses it that makes it destroy the enemies of man.
>>
>>52867451
A krak missile isn't that much. Use a melta bomb or two rigged up as an anti-vehicle mine.
>>
>>52867577
Oh I figure they are going to be dumb enough to keep the Cyclops close to them or even parked in the Chimera most of the time, so that's what I'll be aiming for.
>>
>>52867298
I wish I knew the system a littlw better, I read the book twice and still missed some key information. Make sure you mentally note that book down, especially fate and the difference between rolling and burning it. Toughness reduces damage taken, I was new to 40kttrpg and managed to miss that entry in the book.

Ultimately just read the book a few times and make sure you know as much as you can. Encourage feedback from your players and as the DM decide exactly what you wish to have in your game. Think if a psyker would fit, or an ogryn. It's all up to you.
>>
I bought the Xenos audiobook from black library and listened through all of it over the weekend and god damn am I itching to play some fucking high level Dark Heresy now.
>>
>>52870643
Are audiobooks anywhere on megas?
>>
Any interesting homebrew stuff for Dark Heresy 2nd to look at? Like rules tweaks, new stuff, backgrounds etc
>>
>>52847237
What models are those? Are they 40k?
>>
>>52871700

They're solar auxilia for 30k, the "imperial army"
>>
Anyone knows if there's any Malal/Malice homebrews for Black Crusade?
>>
>>52871812
well, a subdivision of the imperial army. they're more akin to 30k stormtroopers
>>
Any good (read: comprehensive) homebrew related to the various ordos minoris (not including chronos timecop shit)
>>
So I'm likely to be transitioning to an Inquisitor via Ascension, and as a Ordo Sicarius Initiate, I can become a 1PR psyker just before ascension, allowing me to take The Psyker's Gift (the Inquisitor Ascended Trait that lets you spend XP on Psy Rating and various levels of powers, including ascended powers).

Now the character isn't currently built to be a psyker, without any advances yet, he'll have 35 Willpower at Ascension.

These are probably later purchases once I have the really required traits/skills, but is it worth being considered a 'psyker' for all those countermeasures that exist?
>>
>>52876231
It is.
>>
>>52871483
Guise?
>>
>>52876886

We try not to talk about homebrew, it causes too much arguments.
>>
>>52876231

>Ascension

Oh god why
>>
>>52817093
Hey folks,

I'm getting my gaming group (well, three of them) into Dark Heresy either this Saturday or next Saturday. I already have a basic intro scenario/campaign thing mapped out that I'll be working on over the next week, and in order to get them to learn the system without worrying about character creation, will be providing a plethora of pregenned characters.

Which edition do you fine lewd folk suggest? I'm used to DH1e, but is DH2e easier to learn/laid out better? It's been a few years since I've played any 40krpgs.
>>
>>52883255

DH2 is better. It's not organized by rank, but by tier and aptitude. The talents are cleaned up, unnatural modifiers aren't monstrous (being additive instead of multiplicative), they FINALLY started taking into account scaling modifiers, and you have base competency in your chosen field over being subhuman halfwits.
>>
>>52883320
owo, I got a reply from Shas

I remember seeing you post years and years ago. I'd be blushing if I were that kind of heretic.
>>
>>52883320
Seconded. After reading the 2e rules, I resolved to never look back. They are insanely better.
>>
>>52883320
There is also combat balancing from past games like making full auto not the king of ranged attacks and giving melee a semi/full auto equivalent.

The streamlining of skills is helpful too.
>>
File: article-train-0812-2.jpg (56KB, 750x538px) Image search: [Google]
article-train-0812-2.jpg
56KB, 750x538px
Should I charge players transport fees for moving around a hive city via trains/subways/lightrails or is that stuff normally free? I'm running a campaign that takes place entirely in a hive city and I'm making my players keep track of thrones and expenses since they're still low-level gangers.
>>
Can anyone help me out with some NPC concepts for a necron game?
>>
>>52883493

What you need can be found in DH1 / DH2 Core and Inquisitor's Handbook. It is summarized in the 40k Excel armory, under the Goods and Services tab.

Trains, as a reference range from 5 Thrones (Plentiful/Abundant) to 20 Thrones (Common/Average) depending on type of train.
>>
>>52883320
Sometimes I like playing subhuman halfwits. Also thrones.
>>
>>52883545
Thanks a bunch
Also, do you know if any form of inter-hive communication exists such as e-mail, phones, texting etc. or must players rely on vox casters to communicate to distant parts of a hive?
>>
>>52884150

That is a matter of discussion. Most worlds have the Noosphere, which is essentially their equivalent of the internet. However, some worlds restrict this to Mechanicum and Imperial Adeptuses only, while others have a bit more free reign. It's mentioned in a few books, however, it is up to the GM how prevalent such a mechanism is on a world by world basis.

As for email and texting, dataslates should be able to handle that stuff, but voxcasters and microbeads are the long range communication equipment.
>>
>>52884308
Awesome. Thanks, you've been really helpful.
>>
Hey I'm new to running a dark heresy game and I can't seem to find rules on removing insanity? I see the rules for corruption (basically doesn't happen) but none for insanity? I know in WFRP you could get surgery and such, is that not possible?
>>
>>52884621
IIRC you can lose them the same way as corruption by recuperating on a Garden World or going on retreat or something similar.

>>52883541
What kind of help do you need?
>>
>>52849668
Whatever.
Very, very few straight women in here, mostly just guys and dykes. And I am not complaining.
>>
File: 1466970685072.jpg (15KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466970685072.jpg
15KB, 600x600px
>>52884708
I want to accurately depict the insanity that necron nobles have contracted during their slumber without making them meme-tier Trazyn clones.

Also, I've heard it said that necrons make slaves put of the human civilians whose planets they reclaim. What do they do with these slaves?
>>
>>52884820
>I want to accurately depict the insanity that necron nobles have contracted during their slumber without making them meme-tier Trazyn clones.

I would recommend looking up real life mental disorders and "necronifying" them. For example, Trazyn's a kleptomanic historian and Zahndrekh's got some form of psychosis. Also, check out the Deathwatch book The Outer Reach, it has some good shit for this.

>Also, I've heard it said that necrons make slaves put of the human civilians whose planets they reclaim. What do they do with these slaves?
Depends on the Overlord. Dead Men Walking fantastic book btw if you want to see what a Necron invasion looks like from a civilian's point of view features some humans who start a cult worshiping the Necrons and enslaving their fellows to work for them. However, while they are the only humans who the Necrons don't murder on sight, they are also largely ignored by their alien overlords, and one of them does get killed when he bugs a Necron too much.
>>
>>52884047
thrones are something you can always add back in, and you can always play a feral world mutant if you want to be a subhuman halfwit.
>>
>>52885093
>Dead Men Walking
I thought that that had oldcrons in it? Regardless it sounds good. Would you recommend anything that gives insight into necron civilization or thought processes? I'd love to run a session where the player characters must navigate a necrontyr soiree, with all of the protocol and tradition that entails.
>>
>>52885718
Only if you're the GM, and/or everyone else is in for it.
>you can always play a feral world mutant
Won't get you a group of SHWs.
>>
>>52886272
It had oldcrons, but it takes place around the time they start waking up en masse, so it checks out.
>>
File: PN061_Trazyin.jpg (344KB, 1229x1719px) Image search: [Google]
PN061_Trazyin.jpg
344KB, 1229x1719px
>>52886272
>Regardless it sounds good.
It's one of the best 40k books IMO. Insanely depressing though.

>Would you recommend anything that gives insight into necron civilization or thought processes?
Codex: Necrons (5th Edition)
The Outer Reach
Hammer & Anvil, while primarily from a Sister of Battle point of view, features a lot of Necrons and describes what the interior of a Necron tomb is like.
The necron part of The Tome of Fate doesn't really go into their thought processes, but gives some cool plot ideas for them.

>I'd love to run a session where the player characters must navigate a necrontyr soiree, with all of the protocol and tradition that entails.
I'm not sure how that would work unless the Necrons had a Zahndrekh-esque condition and thought the PCs were Necrons as well. I would read the above books for inspiration, and look at ancient Egyptian or Babylonian culture to help fill in the blanks.
>>
>>52868968
>>52867298
The main thing I felt like I botched, aside from not having the Commissar execute one of them who kept doing borderline heretical shit, was forgetting to add Strength Bonus to melee damage.
>>52883255
DH2e is way more of a pain in the ass to make characters in. Instead of rolling up your character and then spending XP on a table or two, you cross-reference five different tables to determine advance costs. It's more flexible, but I don't find that a worthwhile advantage for newbies.
I also liked the old way melee multiattacks worked; multiple swings had a better chance of slipping hits in past Reactions, and made melee feel distinct from ranged combat. I'm torn on the standard/semi/full attack bonuses for guns, though - the old system's +20 on fullauto makes it an autochoose (unlike 2e's -10), and unfortunately most games don't balance that out with having to count ammo, but it does make sense that more bullets fired means you're likelier to land at least one.
The later systems' abolishing of currency does reduce bookkeeping, as a counterpoint to the tables involved in chargen, but that's going to affect the players as they advance more than you as you pregen, and some players, myself included, like tracking currency.
>>
>>52888521
>worthwhile advantage for newbies
Only if you're playing with people who are or have been special needs children.
>>
>>52888703
If you're playing 1e, you have a short, simple list of advances you can take, which you can familiarize yourself with and choose from.
If you're playing 2e, you have four tables for pricing talents alone, plus two more for skills and two for characteristics. That's eight tables, plus a listing of your character's aptitudes that you'll have to either memorize or record into what is functionally a ninth table to cross-reference with all the others.
You don't have to be a special needs kid to not want to read the entire Talents chapter to decide how to advance your character and then spend half an hour cross-referencing tables to determine XP costs, or slot together backworlds, homeworlds, and roles to get an optimal selection of aptitudes. I get that this is 4chan and a few of us might be basement-dwellers with unlimited free time, but some of us like to actually play our characters and not spend all our game time creating them.
>>
>>52888858
So it isn't being a newbie, but being terrible at time management then.
>>
>>52888858
Slot together backgrounds, homeworlds, and roles, rather.
1e has its flaws, but at least you can count on a character having certain costs for advances. Doubling up Aptitudes in 2e to get similar costs can require some degree of powergaming, and a more diverse selection of Aptitudes paying one-aptitude cost for everything is going to be at a disadvantage compared to a focused one buying a narrow selection of double-matched advances.
>>
>>52888889
Wanting to play the game is terrible time management?
Newbies aren't going to have practiced knowledge of the system like we might. This shit is a pain in the ass that cuts into game time, and not everyone can allocate much free time outside of sessions to finetune their build.
It's the difference between Shadowrun and D&D - one of them has chargen that'll take as little as 30 seconds and shouldn't take more than five minutes tops to crunch out, the other involves so many variables you can spend a whole day fiddling with it and still not have it quite right.

Some of us have lives and responsibilities outside of our hobbies. Unwillingness to axe all that to make more room to prep for game night isn't terrible time management.
>>
File: chaos kaleb daark model EPIC.png (434KB, 714x500px) Image search: [Google]
chaos kaleb daark model EPIC.png
434KB, 714x500px
>>52873945
In Tome of Blood, there's stats for the Dreadaxe, which was the only known Malal weapon in WHFB. Basically, it ignores all armor, causes Fear, and counts as dealing Holy damage, despite itself being a daemon weapon (so it ignores the increase in Toughness Bonus that daemons get).

Using that as a basis, you could probably whip up some more Malal stuff.
>>
File: chaos in the imperium.jpg (482KB, 939x974px) Image search: [Google]
chaos in the imperium.jpg
482KB, 939x974px
So Black Crusade GM here. My players have just finished their second adventure, False Prophets from the core rulebook. I'm gradually introducing different game mechanics into the campaign as they become relevant, so as not to overwhelm myself and my players. For False Prophets, we started doing the Tertiary/Secret Objectives thing. Here's how it went.

>PCs get invitation to a Tzeentchian library, the Temple of Lies
>PCs are: 1) a snobby techpriest; 2) a stupid Khorne Berzerker who has since mutated into a minotaur; 3) a slaaneshi Pirate Princess with a bucket-load of Hallucinogenic Grenades.
>Berzerker tasked with destroying a particular book
>Pirate tasked with stealing that same book
>They eventually figure out what each is up to when they both find the book simultaneously.
>Pirate deceives Berzerker, tells him that if he takes this drug she's offering, he'll be able to destroy ALL the books. Berzerker fails Scrutiny test, takes the drug.
>It's Obscura. He's slumped on the ground, drooling, in a trippy stupor for the next 5 hours.
>Pirate picks up book, turns around to bolt.
>Slams right into the muscular chests of the Temple's Inevitable Guards, buncha badasses with magic guns and axes
>They know what she's up to because she failed her Willpower test to obscure her intentions from the mindreaders the Temple uses.
>She stammers like crazy, trying every insane lie she can think of. "I love books, I wanted to keep it safe from THIS lunatic, he was gonna destroy it!", etc.
>Guards not buying it since they KNOW she's lying, thanks to the mindreader.
>She eventually folds and gives it back.
>Hours later, PCs come back to try to steal the book again.
>Berzerker Intimidates whole group to stay behind, so he doesn't get tricked again. It works.
>For now.
>He gets to book, Intimidates Guards into handing over book. He's about to destroy it when rest of group catches up. They passed Willpower tests to shake off their fear.
Continued....
>>
File: undyne pirate.jpg (78KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
undyne pirate.jpg
78KB, 680x962px
>>52889292
>Pirate wins another opposed Deception/Scrutiny test against Berzerker.
>Convinces him that he's going to sell the book to a third party, and right after he gets paid, he'll tell the Berzerker where the guy is so he can track down the book to destroy it.
>Berzerker foolishly agrees

And that's how these two made a straightforward adventure a lot more fun with sidestory nonsense. Pirate's got high Deception and Charm, Berzerker's got high Intimidate. It'll be interesting to see how these two interact again in the future.
>>
So anybody got any good green text stories about their sessions?
>>
>>52890724

No point in greentexting when you tell an entire story rather than highlights. Better to use pastebin or pdf.
>>
>>52886272
There's a big in there to indicate it be newcrons, and it only did come out a small handful of months before Codex: Nectons 5e.
But since it's entirely from the Imperial perspective it doesn't make a difference.
>>
>>52892204
>big
Should be "bit". Barely a legible sentence the way it came out.
>>
Are guardsmen actually paid? I can see either way with "Here's an allowance for stuff when not in combat." and "The God Emperor and thereby his Munitorum provides all you need, so no pay."
>>
>>52892360
some do, some don't, mostly depends on the origins of the regiment. feudal world regiments don't, they just do what they're expected. Feral worlders can be paid in trinkets, pretty much. Penal legions don't, of course. your standard guardsman gets paid, though. Basically consider the 'theme' of the regiment, if it's themed after an army that would pay it's soldiers, they get paid, if it's themed after an army that wouldn't, they don't.
>>
>>52892360
This sounds like something that would vary depending on how and where a given unit was raised. A lot of fluff seems to suggest that at least some guardsmen have at least some spending money, but I seem to remember some units being desribed as indentured or enslaved. I also have a hard time imagining someone distributing pay to a regiment of feral world ogryn.
>>
File: KIMG0051.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0051.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>52817093
>tfw the warp fuckery kicks in and you have pen and paper in your inventory

MAKE THE SINGING STOP
>>
I am looking at running a Deathwatch game, does one of the books have info and stats on ships?
>>
>>52894012
No. Rogue Trader does.
>>
File: Powerfists_commissar.jpg (189KB, 948x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Powerfists_commissar.jpg
189KB, 948x1280px
Hello lads, soon i will play a female Lord Commissar in dark heresy and i have a question.
Is a female Lord Commisar called a lady ?
>>
>>52887551
I guess I forgot to specify, the players would be necrons themselves.
>>
>>52893012
>>52893078
I guess they might get a small amount, being Schola raised.
>>
>>52895491
I doubt it. Lord in that context is a rank rather than a noble title.
>>
>>52896121
i thought that i was both, a rank an a title, thats why i asked....
Anyway, it doesnt really matter, my char isnt really recognizable as a woman anyway
>>
>>52817093
Such a messy fucking bedroom in pic.

Like clean up your shit.
>>
>>52896147
It is just a rank though, I guess it's a title in that someone holding the rank would be addressed as 'Lord Commissar'. Nobility and noble titles are something else entirely.

Lord Admiral and Lord Captain are ranks within the Imperial Navy, and female characters that hold those ranks are still referred to as Lord Captain or Lord Admiral.
>>
>>52896435
thanks m8, i really didnt knew that
>>
>>52867374
Speaking from experience, a Meltagun ambush ruins a Chimera's day
>>
File: Tsunderissar.jpg (93KB, 877x620px) Image search: [Google]
Tsunderissar.jpg
93KB, 877x620px
>>52895491
Typically, yes, but some traditions, be they Schola, Regiment, or just your Commissar's personal preference might instead use Lord as a gender-neutral.
>>52896029
Probably either a small stipend to amuse themselves on or acquire specialty gear, or they're indoctrinated super hard with SERVICE TO THE EMPEROR IS ITS OWN REWARD!
>>52896467
Meltagun ambushes ruin most things' days.
Lance ambush is even better, especially against superheavies.
>>
>>52884708
Is that really the only way to remove insanity?
>>
>>52895491
The "correct" title will be Commissar. Someone who knows your character might address her as "lady commissar". On another note... A Lord commissar in an inquisititorial party? What kinda shit did they get caught doing to get shoved into such a crappy situation?
>>
Any tips for a black crusade one-shot?
I'd like to run a short game with equal parts of rp and combat
>>
>>52897734
First edition had some stuff, like going to confessionals and stuff. Doesn't remove much but could make for good role play, you could even have a counseling session if you needed down time.
>>
>>52817093
So I'm planning to run two campaigns of DH, one going as regular acolytes and the other as chaos cultists. We'll only use the core rulebook because the players are new to d100 and just barely know the lore of 40k.

Any tips to ensure everyone enjoys the game?
>>
How would I run a short campaign in the style of the Heart of Darkness/Apocalypse Now?
I'm thinking the setting should be on a death or feral world with some kind of Imperial figure that has turned against the Imperium and amassed his own army. Should I go straight Chaos or just a traitor? Any other suggestions?
Does Only War require miniatures to run?
>>
>>52898628
>Should I go straight Chaos or just a traitor? Any other suggestions?
Don't make it clear cut. The clearer it is either way, the surer they are Kurtz is in the wrong, the easier it is for players to dismiss everything and attempt a guns blazing approach.

No, but you can.
>>
>>52898728
Thanks. What would you find more interesting?
Does the game lend itself to play without mats or tokens? I've always found narrative play to be a bit more interesting.
>>
>>52898383
>just barely know the lore of 40k
>expecting either side to know what they're doing
>>
>>52898946
You should use a map when combat takes place un a 30 to 50 meter range. Outside that range is fine unless uf you are using vehicles, then a scaled-up map is needed due to facings and such.
>>
I'm planning a session for my group, and while they're fairly low level, with all the guns and explosives their toting around the demonhost I want to unleash on them (using 1st ed stat block but we're playing 2E) seems kinda weak.

Are demonhosts not really the super huge threat I've heard other DMs play them up to be?
>>
File: 1487265077887.jpg (482KB, 1200x869px) Image search: [Google]
1487265077887.jpg
482KB, 1200x869px
Hey lads. I'm planning a RT adventure I'm gonna run in the near future where I'm going to include an Ordo Xenos Inquisitor as an important PC that will tag along the group as an expert on the alien and plot device if necessary (if you're familiar with the Monomyth, she's going to serve as the Magical Helper more or less).

What would be the most obvious ways that powers, privileges and spheres of influences of an Inquisitor and RT crew would interact and conflict with each other? And what would be some interesting ways to play with them?

The players are not going to be the warrant holders out of convenience, since they're pretty new to 40k and have never played Rogue Trader before so it's simpler if they're relatives to the Warrant holder. It should be noted I tend to run many Rogue Trader Dynasties as large noble houses/trading companies with fleets of ships rather than a single Warrant Holder and their one ship.
>>
>>52899183
>I'm going to include an Ordo Xenos Inquisitor as an important PC
Derp, I mean NPC not PC.
>>
>>52899105
They are acolytes tho, isn't that how's supposed to work?
>>
File: 1481542079397.jpg (351KB, 1280x952px) Image search: [Google]
1481542079397.jpg
351KB, 1280x952px
So my DM is talking about doing an only war game. I was thinking of going with the heavy gunner so I can start with the regimental autocannon weapon, but I was looking over the tech-priest and some of the stuff they can start with which is fucking bonkers.

Should I go tech priest? So far the only other person that knows what they want is the commissar and they only want to play the commissar cause she's a lesbian and like the picture of the commissar in the book.

But I like the idea of starting with maglev coils and surfiing on my enemies faces while using a melta pistol
>>
>>52899379
If you want your GM to hate you, sure.
>>
>>52899415
I already told my DM about it, he even ok'ed me when I asked for the baleful eye
>>
>>52899606
I suspect he might be luring you into a false sense of security. Using maglev couls would make you a very visible, very exposed target that any enemy with a ranged weapon would shoot at.
>>
>>52817093

Does anybody know how squads/platoons etc within an average Imperial Guard regiment named/designated? It's something i can't seem to find any information on.
>>
>>52899728
Possibly, but he's a pretty cool guy so I'm gonna hope for the best, we've also never played Only War and we're straight outta DnD, and I'm the only one with in depth knowledge of the 40K world so I think it'll be fine honestly
>>
Rate my campaign idea:
>Dark Heresy
>Players are investigating strange, brutal murders on Port Wander
>Victims are all members of various defense forces
>Turns out it's a cult dedicated to the long-dead Yu'vath
>The cult is making sacrifices in exchange for shadowy warp powers
>Party goes to confront cult during prepared sacrifice of security chief of Port Wander
>suddenly, whole station shakes, explosions everywhere
>Fleet of Rak'gol attacking the port
Then switch to Only War with second group
>Players engaged in war against strangely tactical Rak'gol marauders
>far more organized than usual
>have them do a few standard battles first, before
>Rak'gol 'flagship' discovered, part of fleet, but much better built than most Rak'gol tech
>Player squad working with Inquisition and Imp Navy to infiltrate and gather intel/destroy the ship
>combine the two parties for mission
>fight through weirdly sophisticated archeotech ship
>have them reach 'command' room
>BBEG is the Last Yu'vath, resurrected from some kind of warp-powered stasis by Rak'gol explorers/worshipers, took command of them using ULTRA HERETICAL WARP POWER
>Intent on seeing every world that pays homage to the vile Saint Drusus burnt to ash
Sound like good plot outline?
>>
File: khornate vs scarabs.jpg (121KB, 640x914px) Image search: [Google]
khornate vs scarabs.jpg
121KB, 640x914px
>>52900150
Sounds fine. Run it, motherfucker
>>
File: techpreist.jpg (253KB, 500x850px) Image search: [Google]
techpreist.jpg
253KB, 500x850px
>>52899914
Update, he just directed my attention to the Asatun pattern jump pack and said since it's cybernetic I could get it.
So I'm looking at a jump pack, plasma pistol mechandrite, baleful eye and apparently I'm getting a regiment shotgun.

What else can I do or should I switch on this techpriest? Cause this is only getting sillier by the minute
>>
>>52894049
Thanks man, I will check it out.
>>
>>52899158
Daemonhosts come in four flavors, lorewise: thrice-bound, twice-bound, once-bound, and unbound.
The more the bindings, the weaker the daemonhost, but also more controllable. Unbounds are fucking terrifying, if usually short-lived.
>>52900571
I'm not familiar with the Asatun, so I'll assume you mean the Alatus.
Pump up your Int and Toughness, and grab Weapon Tech so you can make the plasma pistol extra killy. "Oneshot CSM" killy. If you're going full cheese, see if he'll let you take stuff from other books, then load gas rounds into the shotty and get yourself a suit of Dragonscale Power Armour running off your potentia coil.
A couple well-crafted robolegs will also synergize nicely with that jump pack for maximum GOTTAGOFAST. Take a look at the splatbooks' advanced specialities like the Crimson Exemplar and Enginseer Prime, too.
>>
>>52902241
Other books shouldn't be an issue, where do you find gas rounds?
>>
File: 1483290315356.jpg (73KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483290315356.jpg
73KB, 642x960px
How does Sanctified work? Everywhere I look, it just says that it has certain effects on daemonic entities, but I can't find anything on what these effects actually are.
>>
>>52902547
It neutralizes their Daemonic trait.
>>
Which do you think is better: the standard corruption track or the Path of Damnation from Radical's Handbook? I'm not sure which to use for my 2e campaign.

Also, does anyone know of good Slannesh-themed Warp Phenomena/Perils tables? I liked the Tzeentch ones in the Apostasy Gambit campaign, and I want to do something similar with the one I'm planning.
>>
mfw the party thinks the psyker one shot the boss of an encounter, when in actuality they just killed her body double and next session they gonna get ganked ayyy lmao
>>
Has anyone done an Ordo Xenos campaign (in the vein of DH not DW) using homebrew Xenos? It's been an idea I've been tossing around but I'm not sure on how to stat a new xenos species.
>>
>>52904029
One of the rogue trader books has rules for statting up xenos. Can't remember if it is the one that went full heretic or not.
>>
>>52904029
i have just gotta make sure the players are willing to actually play the part of first contact and what not
>>
>>52904029
>I'm not sure on how to stat a new xenos species.
Typically, once I have an idea for the species in mind, I stat out a baseline troop like I would for any other homebrewed enemy, and then work off that for a base.
>>
File: Inquisitor Victoria Aldrich.png (325KB, 392x480px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitor Victoria Aldrich.png
325KB, 392x480px
>>52902547
In Black Crusade, all Sanctified does is neutralize the Daemonic trait. Daemonic gives a character an additional Toughness bonus equal to the X in parentheses next to Daemonic. So, you would see something like Daemonic (+4), etc. This boosts the durability and damage reduction of the Daemonic character, similar to Unnatural Toughness. The difference between Daemonic and UT is that UT can be negated with the Felling rule, while Daemonic can only be negated with Sanctified. Felling is a lot more common than Sanctified. Sanctified cuts through ALL of Daemonic's additional toughness, whether it's +4 or +1000.

There are other things that Sanctified negates, but it'll say so in that Trait's specific entry that Sanctified negates it. Basically, Sanctified isn't a rule in itself, it's more like an exception to certain other rules, the most prevalent being Daemonic. I know how you feel, I was losing my fucking mind when I first tried to figure out some of these rules in the FFG games.
>>
Is acquisitionist a good choice for seneschals?
>>
>>52907148
Another advantage is that Daemonic also typically has Undying or something similar as a part of the package making them vulnerable to more things.
>>
>>52907323
Do you mean resistant to more things?
>>
>>52902937
Path of Damnation is more flavorful, but also way, way more likely to fuck the player over much sooner unless the pc group never deals with legitimate authorities.
>>
So, the GM has basically outed the fact that my pc is a witch to the group.
Now I know how it feels to be in the closet.
>now they are gonna try to explain to my pc what he is, and be frustrated when he doesn't believe them
>>
Are high pen weapons actually worthwhile in the long run?
Most things in the game don't have a lot of armor, but high toughness which pen does very little for.
In terms of melee, it seems like chain weapons are simply better than most power weapons pound for pound, and unless the gun has 2d10+ damage, high pen means shit unless you are using auto/lasguns.
>>
>>52912987

against vehicles
>>
>>52913132
Vehicles require their own separate scenario, really.
Any vehicle is going to mop up pcs on foot unless there is circumstances involved, like an urban environment, or the pcs already were equipped to deal with such a thing.
>>
>>52912987
>Are high pen weapons actually worthwhile in the long run?

Depends what game you're playing and what kind of enemies your GM is throwing at you.

I'm a Black Crusade GM. My PCs are pretty powerful, one of them a Khorne Berzerker. I'm gonna need to start throwing Marines at him soon to give him a challenge, so he and the other PCs may need to invest in high Pen weapons soon.
>>
>>52913666
Hordes > any marine, anon.
Let him try to rip/tear that 40 man platoon.
>>
>>52913692
He's got Two-Weapon Wielder and Swift Attack, with a retardedly high Weapon Skill. He can potentially land 14 hits, and they're all likely to deal damage because of his high Strength.
>>
>>52913754
and that 4d10+5 no dodge may make him wonder about trying to get the charge and hugging some cover.
>>
>>52913789
There's lots of other ways to neutralize his melee power. Ranged weapons that simply can't be reached for melee (like flyers, snipers, barriers, etc), Hordes like you said, high pen weapons, enemies with high parry/dodge skills, Incorporeal enemies (can't be harmed by normal weapons, need daemon/psychic/sanctified damage), and anything that would force him to roll on his lower characteristics (like Intelligence, etc).
>>
>>52841125
Man, I really should read Enforcer again.
>>
Probably a dumb question but: so pen only bypasses armor, not toughness bonus damage reduction?
>>
>>52914110
Yes.
>>
>>52914110
Correct, Pen only bypasses armor.

Felling (X) bypasses UNNATURAL Toughness Bonuses equal to the X. It does NOT bypass the baseline Toughness Bonus. Ex: a space marine has 4 baseline Toughness Bonus, plus Unnatural Toughness (+4), boosting his overall Toughness Bonus to 8. Normally, this Toughness Bonus would reduce an attack by 8 damage points. But if the attack had, let's say, Felling (6), it would ignore that UT+4, and the marine would only have his baseline 4 Toughness Bonus to rely on. Felling only effects UNNATURAL Toughness, and stops being effective once it exceeds the targets UT bonus.

Felling does NOT operate to reduce or ignore the Toughness Bonus granted by Daemonic or any other traits.
>>
What is the dumbest gimmick you've ever wanted to run in a 40k game? For me it's a toss up between two rogue trader gimmicks, one being a ship whose research and manufacturing facilities are all staffed by Jokaero, the second being a Rogue Trader who automates as much of his ship as he can (not servitors but like actual machines replacing the navigators and Astro paths and seneschal)
>>
File: Zombie_last_stand.jpg (346KB, 960x713px) Image search: [Google]
Zombie_last_stand.jpg
346KB, 960x713px
>>52904029
What I do is fluff out the xenos in question thoroughly, go through a list of Traits and pick any that're appropriate, then determine Characteristics and maybe a few Talents and Skills to make a baseline for the species.
Then, if it's a sapient species, I make more specialized ones, increasing Characteristics and adding talents/skills to suit the roles they fill, but keeping in mind what they're expected to fight. The murderspider thing I crunched out last thread is a good example; I made it capable of threatening Astartes but too fragile to do so for long, while it'd be a dangerous miniboss to infantry Guardsmen. I designed it with sneaking through its lair in mind, then came up with a fight. One is more than a match for most mortal parties, and any more than three is risking a TPK even against optimized mortals, but I'd be confident throwing seven or more at a decently ranked Deathwatch killteam.
>>52913225
In my experiences, vehicles get wrecked by PCs. In the absence of equipment, fighting dirty will do.
>>52914110
>>52914362
Only a handful of things bypass TB entirely, and several are homebrew. The Toxic quality is the obvious example; if a weapon with it successfully deals even a single wound and the target fails a Toughness test, an extra 1d10 damage is dealt, ignoring all soak.
>>52915362
Probably Dark Heresy with restricted chargen options so everyone's a civilian and not an Adeptus, possibly with an exception for an Arbites or an off-duty or retired Guardsman - bottom line is everyone's living on a Hive World and has at least a semideveloped backstory.
Twenty or so minutes into a slice of life campaign, PLAGUE ZOMBIES! Whether it turns into The Walking Dead, Zombieland, 28 Days Later, Dead Winter, or some other archetypical zombie story is up to the PCs, but they're highly unlikely to survive the outbreak.
Seemed like a good "babby's first 40K" to have civilian life in a barbarous dictatorship interrupted by rotting corpses hungry for flesh.
>>
File: Strahd 3.png (668KB, 790x913px) Image search: [Google]
Strahd 3.png
668KB, 790x913px
>>52915362
Black Crusade GM here. Speak of the devil, right now I'm converting D&D's Curse of Strahd to the 40k setting with Black Crusade rules. I've wanted to run or play Strahd for forever, but I never got into D&D. My friends and I only recently started playing RPGs, and we started with Dungeon World, Apocalypse World and now play Black Crusade.

In my setting, Strahd is part of a group of fallen Blood Angels and creepy Night Lords who all basically mimic Fantasy's Vampire Counts. They've got a planet in the Screaming Vortex, and Strahd's going to invite the PCs to his castle to negotiate an alliance between him and their warband. I'm only just finishing setting up the maps on Roll20, I don't even have stats yet for any of the NPCs. I'm still excited, though.

Here's my Strahd.
>>
>>52916292
>Here's my Strahd.
If Mephiston ever fell to Kayoss it'd be a Bad Day for the Imperium.
>>
>>52909784
I mean Sanctified removing Daemonic for that attack and by extension immunity to some things.
>>
>>52916746
I didn't realize Sanctified canceled out Daemonic's other immunities. I thought it only cut through Daemonic's Toughness Bonus.
>>
File: 400px-Settra_Rules.jpg (26KB, 400x513px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Settra_Rules.jpg
26KB, 400x513px
What kind of villains might the players encounter in the necron game that I've been talking about?
>>
>>52915362
>a Rogue Trader who automates as much of his ship as he can (not servitors but like actual machines replacing the navigators and Astro paths and seneschal)

I've played in a game just like this, after the RT replaced our crew with a battle automata cortex core. Robots are perfect crew.
>>
>>52920186
Inquisitors, chaos, eldar, other necrons
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (149KB, 525x794px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
149KB, 525x794px
>>52915362
The explorator who keeps purchasing Binary Cortex. I know it doesn't work like that, even. I just like the idea of carrying around multiple bodiless techpriests who won't shut up.
>>
>>52921045
Do you find donors or 'donors'?
>>
>>52922511
Donors for RT. "Donors" for BC.
>>
>>52920186
Not him, but how do the different necron titles work? Are they all separate occupations or can you be a lord and a nemesor at the same time?
>>
I think I remember a weapon powered by psyker brains existing, but I cannot find it. Have I just imagined it existing or have I just been failing to find it?
>>
>>52833519
I really like the Ahriman series, it made him one of the most human, post-human characters I've ever read in the fluff. Not over the top cartoonishly evil, not stupidly good, not irrationally childish.

He's just a dude who has been trying to do the right thing for ten thousand years, except that he's gotten confused over what he even wants anymore, and he ends up doing bad shit.

I like the scenes of him chilling with his rubric marine buddies, and remembers them as they once were, and he dreams of returning them to what they used to be. But he knows he's lying to himself, that this whole quest is doomed to failure, so even his daydreams are haunted.
>>
>>52925173
Check the Radical's Handbook.
>>
>New 40k Map is released
>Imperium is Goatse'd in half
>Shit looks bad, the end times are nigh!
>Sees Calixis Sector and Hadex Anomaly on the GALACTIC MAP

Ave Imperator! Dark Heresy and Deathwatch are still canon!
>>
>>52925923
Post image.
>>
File: galaxy-shadowbox.jpg (378KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-shadowbox.jpg
378KB, 2000x1600px
>>52925975
Look below the halo stars text and slightly west of the eastern fringes text.
>>
>>52926009
>big old rip in the warp right near the Tau

Oh baby yes. I had no idea. Exterminatus soon fellow Imperials.
>>
>>52926009
All I know is that robot girlyman is back and headed for terra. What the fuck is that giant rip in the galaxy?
>>
>>52926009
What's that cluster up by the Ghoul Stars doing? I haven't been keeping up with the lore.
>>
Dark Heresy 2E

If I have the Strong Minded talent (Core 121) which lets me reroll Willpower tests to resist psychic powers and I have the Deny the Witch talent (Core 125) which lets me use Willpower to Evasion Reaction psychic powers can I then reroll the Willpower test when I Evasion Reaction psychic powers?
>>
>>52926284
No, Strong Minded specifically only applies to psychic powers affecting the mind. It even says this in the talent description.
>>
>>52926620
Thanks
>>
Tech-Priest Inquisitor Y/N/Heretical?
>>
File: 1450381452581.png (280KB, 800x629px) Image search: [Google]
1450381452581.png
280KB, 800x629px
>>52920186
Farseers and rival Necrons are the classic choices, but Hereteks who want to loot their stuff, Chaos Lords who want to destroy them on the offchance it'll hurt some pylons, Blood Ravens who want to loot their stuff, Tyranids who want to eat their favorite beach resort, Orks who want to loot their stuff, Guardsmen or Tau who shit their pants and start firing on fullauto while screaming, and Inquisitors who want to loot their stuff, there's a lot of room for xenos to oppose them, Chaos to fuck them over, and the Imperium to try to eradicate them.
Tyranids don't usually make very personal villains, but if you can make a Hive Fleet distinct and emotive in and out of synapse, you know you're doing well as a GM. (I haven't quite made it there yet.)
>>
>>52885093
Is there a reason why it's so hard to find a cheap physical copy of Dead men walking?

Don't like eBooks and actual book seems quite rare. Can we expect a reprint someday?
>>
>>52853003
Marcus is that you?
>>
>>52865865
Problem is roleplaying a necron can be so underwhelming.
>>
>>52883545
>>52883493
"Thrones" are the Imperium's currency?
Shit I've been a fan and hobbyist of 40k for years and never knew what was used as currency. I assumed that each planet had its own.
>>
>>52895491
>mfw i actually have this model
https://wargameexclusive.com/shop/imperial-soldiers/female-commissar-power-fist/
>>
File: Throne Gelt.jpg (45KB, 370x291px) Image search: [Google]
Throne Gelt.jpg
45KB, 370x291px
>>52926824
>"Thrones" are the Imperium's currency?
Only in Calixis it seems. Pic related.
>>
>>52926009
>No Askellon or Koronus
So RT and DH2E might not be canon, huh.
>>
Whats the best way to one shot deathwatch?
>>
>>52928242
As in doing a one session campaign of deathwatch?
Create characters, do ONE relatevly short mission.
The DM should have everything prepared in advance.
Done.
>>
>>52928267
Anything like that in the books? Like premade one shot scenarios
>>
>>52928300
yep. the main rulebook has one at the end (but it might be long)
theres also a small book i think its called DM supplement that has a small mission against Tau. I did that one with my players and it was short enough for one session.

In theory deathwatch missions should take 1 session. 1 session 1 mission.
>>
>>52925173
>weapon powered by psyker brains
Sinistramanus Tenebrae.
>>
>>52926009
>Planet of the Sorcerers is moving to take on Ryza
>>
>>52930853
New thread.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.