[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1448: The Robots are Attacking Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 558
Thread images: 89

File: Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52749540
>>
Jumpers!

I banish you to the Shadow Realm!

Seriously though, I need some serious looking over with this jump. It was made over the course of a month and some changes were made that might effect other things in the jump that weren't accounted for.
>>
[Inflammatory Shitposting Statement]
>>
File: Mercy.gif (177KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy.gif
177KB, 500x281px
Repostan my Undertale build.

Undertale- What is this nonsense?
0/1500
Rolled for Snowdin
Drop-in
Boss Monster, Rolled for 157
Free Justice
Blessing of Toby Fox
Free Bullet Patterns
Free Fire Magic
Discount Motion Magicx2
Weapon Magic
You're Blue Now
Magnifying Magic
Frisk(Team:Redeem Tiger just got a powerful new member)- Wait "Shameless Flirt" and "Loves dogs".....This is going to make Ammy insufferable.

Lost Souls+200- I'm sorry. WHAT!? No. Those are my minions! My Vassals! My Allies!...My FRIENDS! Give them back right fucking NOW!
The Taste is Indescribable+100
Harder Monsters+200

I honestly have no words for what happened here. Beyond the fact that Tiger got roped into traveling around with, and protecting, Frisk.
>>
>>52760543
Ninja Gaiden.
>>
File: 1481868708363.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481868708363.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>>52760669
I helped!
>>
>>52760540
>Does the Sorcerous Initiation of the Yozi perk in the Infernals Jump give you the first initiation for every Yozi with open charms
Yes.
>With this perk, you will be initiated into the first, Emerald Circle of Sorcery for any (and perhaps more than one) Yozi you can access the charms of, and will be able to cast appropriate spells within the bounds of this initiation.
This is a perk, can can by pass normal charm prerequisites.
A Green Sun Prince can access the charms of Malfeas, Ceceline, SHLiHN, Adorjan, Kimberry, & the Ebon Dragon. As written, you have the 1st level Sorcerous Initiation of all of them.
If you are also Akuma of a different Yozi you would have that 1st circle initiation also.
If you were a solar somehow and used the elder essence charm that unlocks any Yozi's charmset, you would also be initiated into the 1st circle of that.

They all allow access to the same spell, but the thematics of the spell change depending on Yozi, but you could pick the one the spell was most appropriate for to get the best discount or buff.
>>
This was posted in the thread for review, so there's no reason it shouldn't be on the drive.
>>
>>52760703
Sure there is.

The only reason you're posting it is to be an inflammatory little shit. That's reason enough to reject it.
>>
>>52760669
Must you use such huge text?
>>
>>52760703
It's okay.
>>
>>52760718
What the fuck is wrong with it? It looks like a perfectly workable jump to me, how is that shitposting?
>>
>>52760745
Nothing's wrong with it by itself, besides it being an SJ-Chan jump.

But more to the point, he's being a little shitheel. That's reason enough to reject it, if only to make anon start squealing in anger.
>>
Evil Jumpers, I ask of thee a question.

Despite the Evil in your hearts and souls, do your wicked selves have those you love?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mos2j27wrS1qz4rgp.jpg (21KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mos2j27wrS1qz4rgp.jpg
21KB, 500x350px
>>52760719

14 pt isn't that big, at the very least I have an easier time reading it. I've legit gotten headaches with some documents with smaller text...

Anything else that sticks out?
>>
>>52760745
It's an SB or "non-existent" jump.:^)
>>
>>52760804
Not him, but the colored background doesn't really add anything. At most, it just makes it slightly harder to read.
>>
>>52760745
Go read the archives, it was discussed enough then and no one can be arsed to indulge what is almost certainly a shitposter
>>
>>52760703
*yawn*
>>
>>52760718
>Everything I don't like is flaming xD
>>
File: Implied_facepalm.jpg (33KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
Implied_facepalm.jpg
33KB, 600x465px
>>52760745
It's like posting about the giant fat-laden burger you had for lunch, accompanied by an attachment of you eating it whilst fitting into a size six, in a weight-watchers forum. Context matters.
>>
>>52760853
It is literally better than half the drive, just accept it already.
>>
>>52760669
Wasn't really feeling it, until I got to the Destinies/Journeys/Schools section. That's pretty cool stuff.
>>
ITT: People continue to avoid keeping personal jump collections to use the Drive as their shit-throwing pedestal.
>>
>>52760853
>Context matters.
Context literally doesn't matter if the jump itself is fine. You're just ass-pained. There plenty of jumps with cunt authors namely mostly all of them.
>>
>>52760829

Ah, that's easily fixed. Should I bring up an easier to read version before asking for more feedback or?
>>
So how long would it take without xp boosters to get good enough with MtG magic to be able to tap 15 lands at once?
>>
>>52760916
>And here we see the truth of Anon's rage: He just wants to smear shit on all the jumpmakers.
>>
>>52760703
Looks good.
>>
>>52760669
>Jumper goes here after the Yugioh jump
>Meets up again with everyone who lost a card game during their stay
>>
>>52760718
Not him, but you definitely seem like the aggressor in this situation.
>>
>>52760703
You should probably get SJ to post this, if you actually want it up. Regardless of what held it back last time, as you're not the jumpmaker you don't really have any right to try to push this. Just go to SB, make an account and send her a PM.

Also, go to the archives, find out what went wrong last time, and maybe give her a hand fixing/addressing those issues. If you talked to her outside of the shitflinging context of the thread hating on SJ she could be surprisingly reasonable and willing to listen to critique. Perhaps you won't get anywhere, but it's better than trying to push it here, where you'll just be called a shitposter.

Now, if you are shitposting this all means nothing and you'll just keep pushing it without even a token effort to actually do something about it, and in that case... why bother?
>>
>>52760564
>grab a bunch of warmongers and psychopaths and let them loose on the world
>either they'll kill kill everything and turn on each other or get assimilated
>and either way that's a few fewer threats their homeworlds have to deal with

I like the cut of your jib.
>>
>>52760931
>The anon advocating for content is smearing shit
This general is so far up its own ass that you flame and counter shitpost yourselves. Amusing, really.
>>
>>52760973
>calling all jumpmakers cunts
>not smearing shit

wew lad, I'd advise you go back to elementary school and work on those reading skills.
>>
>>52760962
>as you're not the jumpmaker you don't really have any right to try to push this
We proved this false a long time ago. If he wants it up for peer review then there's no reason why he can't upload it. Take into consideration that the jump is considered finished by SJ-Chan and I'm not seeing any crippling problems with the jump.
>>
>>52760994
Well, they ARE all cunts.

Every shitstorm can be derived from the influence of one jumpmaker or another. We'd be better off if we got rid of all of them. They do nothing for this place.
>>
>>52760994
Most jump makers are cunts. The better ones are the ones who make something and never post again. Who are fine knowing they did good work. Not one of the countless namefags who make this place their home.
>>
Guys. ignore it. Stop responding. The jump's not getting on the drive, there's no need to indulge what is obviously a bunch of shit posters looking for trouble.
>>
>>52760925
Please, yes. That would be nice.

Also, unrelated, but I had a question about Classic Sonic.

>Not to mention if you take advantage of this, it’s a two-way street: whatever landscapes you smack into won’t feel the impact either.

Does this mean you can no longer leverage our speed to damage things? Is it a toggleable effect?
>>
File: e31ov.jpg (112KB, 426x731px) Image search: [Google]
e31ov.jpg
112KB, 426x731px
Jumpers!

Over a normal human lifespan, people gain a lot of secrets. So i'm sure you have those things that you can't tell anyone.

Just what are your skeletons?
>>
>>52761057
Nobody cares.
>>
>>52760669
The yellow background is a little odd, but not that bad.
Please put a space between Perk titles and Costs.
Are backgrounds supposed to get their 100 CP Perks for free? What about the destinies? Gear?

I have to say, the whole Tribute system for Companions is a little round-about and annoying to understand. Maybe consider simply giving a Stipend and sorting them out by Discount/Background.

"There's not much resources to waste, in the Shadow Realm."
much = many

Overall though, these are minor things. The balance between everything seems solid, the Companions look fairly priced, and the Drawbacks are pretty interesting. I might like to see more of them though.
>>
>>52760885

Yeah, a lot of the complexity comes from mixing and matching the baseline perks and the Paths.
>>52760955
Depending on how you define Card Spirits, it might actually be that certain monsters get salty for being punked out so often.
>>
File: jazz.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
jazz.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>>52761043
But they're so bad at it.

Maybe if I respond they'll get better at it.

Maybe if I respond fifty more times.
>>
>>52761043
>The jump's not getting on the drive
Are we seriously rejecting a usable jump because of drama and people shitposting?
>>
For Stranger Things, the Alter Eggo drawback, do all of the psychics have perfect counters to your abilities, or are they just put around the same general "power-level"? Is it a ultimately a good thing for the Hawkins National Laboratory to gain an arbitrary amount of cosmic reality warpers? For that matter, are their active powers just buffed to my level, or are they my equal in every respect?
>>
>>52761032
Name a single jump maker who does this and still has a jump on the drive.
>>
>>52761107
You've been told to check the archives where all the problems were raised. Given you ignored two people saying it, you're nothing but another timmy clone.
>>
The MAGI computers item in NGE are loyal only to you right? Just need clarification.
>>
>>52761107
It's getting rejected because one of the backgrounds is a trap and half the perks are insane power grabs that have NOTHING to do with the source material.
>>
>>52761057
Normal skeletons. Billions of skeletons. I keep them stored in fuinjutsu scrolls.
>>
>>52761118
D&D 3E? Most of the anon jumps? The guy that made SoL?
>>
>>52760669
>Absolute effects within the Shadow Realm are not going to be necessarily absolute anywhere else, keep this in mind when flinging out Mirror Force and expecting it to be a perfect defense.

Really? Can you stop pushing your fanon on everybody else? So, you're basically saying that nothing works the way it does in canon. What a joy~
>>
>>52760703
>This was posted in the thread for review, so there's no reason it shouldn't be on the drive.
Ok, I am going to tread this as a non shitpost.
I agree with you, it SHOULD be on the drive. And in fact I uploaded it to the uploads folder of the drive before. Were it remained for weeks without issue. Then some one made a stink about it because they did not like it. The issue they picked at was that since SJ-Chan had agreed to make some changes but did not, it was invalid. I consider that SJ-Chan reconsidering, and changing his mind. All in all is was a shitposter creating drama many threads later only after he had driven SJ-Chan away so he could not defend himself.

On Feb 15, 2017 9:18:44 PM (CST) Captain Brutus .Otterly (the owner of the Drive) when he was sorting the backlog of jumps on the old drive, removed the jump from the drive.

I disagreed, and thought (& still do) that it belonged on the drive. So in the hope it was a mistake or be thought it was rejected on error I unloaded it again.

He deleted it again on the 16th.

So, the issue is, nothing you will say here will really make a difference. There is no 'we,' no 'the thread'
There is just Captain Brutus .Otterly, the owner of the drive. And from how infrequently the jumps get sorted, be is not paying to the thread all that often.

If you are serious, you need to go to the IRC, and engage him there directly.
>>
>>52761140
They answered question, they didnt drop and run.
>>
>>52761046
It's a toggleable effect.
It means you can but you're going to take the damage. It just means you won't ACCIDENTALLY paste yourself running around at the speed of sound

>>52761071

The new version is going to address that 100 cp purchases for origins, sub origins, and gear are free for their respective origins.

The Tribute system is trying to put some kind of order on them. Maybe I could circumvent it and have it be a direct purchase with prices based on levels, it still causes headaches no matter how I handle it but...
It's being considered.
>>
>>52761065
Looks like someone has something to hide.
I'M ONTO YOU
>>
>>52761156
>And now witness the shitposting monkey leaping onto a new target.
>>
>>52761057
That I'm a massive thief. Like, where in the world is that monument tier. It wouldn't be as bad if I wasn't also the head of a several massive company, a detective, and running for office.
>>
>>52761177
>Everything I don't like is shitposting
>>
>>52761132
>one of the backgrounds is a trap
I'm not seeing which one it's supposed to be.
>half the perks are insane power grabs
I'm not seeing it. The fluff text makes things sound weird, but most of the perks just have exaggerated fluff and very simple functions. The only one that seems maybe too far is the six clones perk, and that's not really anything crazy.
>>
>>52761201
>Everything is shitposting

>because this thread's conception was naught but a shitpost
>>
>>52761191
I always thought Carmen Sandiego was a guy.
>>
>>52761165
If you want drop and run isn't Dirge famous for that with throwing down several jumps right when a thread is about to die and leaving?
>>
>>52761204
If you can't see it Corporate Tool being a trap origin, then you're just an idiot.

If you can't understand half these perks being way too powerful for a book about a bunch of kids playing a video game, then you're being purposefully obtuse.
>>
>>52761157
That's pretty sad. The jump has pretty neat abilities and the premise that it sets up is odd but at least somewhat familiar, would have made a good jump to transition through. I'm guessing the IRC has already made up its mind not to let it through, I'd hope that there would be no reason why Brutus would just delete it out of the blue, unless even he hates SB to the point where he'll reject their jumps immediately.
>>
>>52761233
Nice, already finding managing to shit on SJ-chan and Dirge before 100 posts, at this rate you might be able to make a new shitposting record.
>>
>>52761261
>IRC

Oh great when did we start letting Red's clique dictate the Drive again?
>>
>>52761282
Look at that, I just hit bingo on my /jc/ card. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>52761294
>hit bingo
>before 100 posts

Right am I just gonna assume thread's a lost cause for today?
>>
>>52761294
Is there an actual /jc/ thread bingo? If there isn't, we should make one
>>
>>52761238
It's a drawback strapped origin, but it's definitely not a trap. There's no reason why you can't just opt out because nothing says that you have to win, and even if you're locked in OASIS your chain doesn't end. There are multiple solutions to bypass the mandatory drawback, especially if the capstone is used cleverly.

It's a world that I see as being SAO, with most of the perks involving the OASIS part. For some VRMMO game none of the perks seem too far out of the norm.
>>
>>52761323
Yes, but I think most people have different cards now, the other anon said he had two rows for jumpmakers being mentioned alone
>>
File: 1462887546963.jpg (29KB, 653x461px) Image search: [Google]
1462887546963.jpg
29KB, 653x461px
>>52761308
Yes. Get out of my thread.
>>
Who was doing that Dies Irae jump again?
>>
>>52761169
Does it apply the damage as if I was going at that speed, or as it would normally apply? If I decide to intentionally hit a wall, will I suddenly disintegrate just from the speed, or do the protections that don't directly relate to hitting things still apply? And is it just the environment it applies to, or also enemies? The perk makes it seem like it would, but then Sonic also uses his speed in nearly all of his attacks.
>>
>>52760669
I'm sorry your asking for critique got derailed by someone starting a shitstorm, Digger. At least it wasn't aimed at you.
>>
>>52761282
Brutus has been impartial for a while, at least the way he handled Dirge and SoAnon's shitfests made me think that way. But if he didn't come asking the thread whether to accept the jump or not I'd think that he'd ask the IRC since that's where he is most of the time.
>>
File: 1488751201708.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488751201708.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>52761156

...Which canon, necessarily?
I'm curious.
What do you think this jump is for?
>>
>>52761308
Pretty much. Go play a video game or something. It's what I'm doing after this.

>>52761323
I should type it up at some point and hand it out. Except I know it will just promote more shitposting to fill out cards.

>>52761331
Look, if you're just going to make excuses for everything and not bother to see the points presented to you as well as those already existing in the archives, you need to stop posting and drop it. Someone else will make a Ready Player One at some point. You can wait to play video games beside pasty, 80's pop culture obsessed nerds until then.
>>
>>52761376
Didn't that get claimed by Valeria a while back?
>>
>>52761308
>>52761294
JC bingo, you only win if everyone loses.
>>
>>52761268
Anon why are you throwing SJ-Chan into the mix when SJ-Chan wasn't even mentioned? I don't think SJ-Chan has made enough jumps to be known for what Dirge is known for.
>>
What jump are you guys even talking about?
>>
>>52761382

It applies chiefly to enemies, the reason Sonic doesn't get backlash from hitting them despite going full speed is cause he usually does Spin Attack.

It applies the damage as how you'd normally react to hitting a wall at full speed
>>
>>52761238
>half these perks being way too powerful for a book about a bunch of kids playing a video game
Which ones, specifically, do you think are too powerful? Seriously, I would like to know, and reasons if you could provide them.
>>
>>52761434
He's saying it because it is an SJ jump that is being talked about.
>>
>>52761397
>Look, if you're just going to make excuses for everything and not bother to see the points presented to you as well as those already existing in the archives, you need to stop posting and drop it.
>t. If you're not going to agree with me, don't post because I'm objectively right.
You won't be satisfied until we're all shitting on SB jumpmakers will you?
>>
>>52761448
I'm not going to repeat arguments that you could just look up for yourself in the archives. If you're to lazy to figure out what's wrong with the jump yourself, then that's on you, the point is that it's a bad jump that has already been rejected twice, so pushing this discussion is shitposting.
>>
>>52761456
Anon that discussion had already changed course to something completely different.when Doom got thrown into the mess. If he was trying to fish for a SJ-Chan is shit reply he failed badly.
>>
File: mmf.png (791KB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
mmf.png
791KB, 700x412px
>>52761376
That's me.
>>
>>52761483
God, could you be any more fucking obnoxious?
>>
>>52761383

Tis no biggie. I'll take my Dark Magician Grill and Blue Eyes Waifu Dragons and be on my way
No skin off my nose
>>
>>52761516
In all likelihood, he probably was the one who posted the actual jump hoping to get everybody onto the SB hate train because obviously them being on SB obviously means they can't make a jump worth shit.
>>
>>52761489
With all the shitposting going on, on both 'sides', do you really think that matters? They're really reaching for everything they can today, aren't they?
>>
>>52761323
>If there isn't, we should make one
Some possible spots
>implying
inter jump balance.
Old style 100/300/600 perk format.
jump that leaves 50 CP hanging
666 trips/Satan posts in the thread
999 trips/SNEAKY Satan posts in the thread
Namefag posts a spoiler teaser for a jump in progress
Jump is posted anonymously
>But that's lewd.
Some gets called Dirge.
RED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Huge Stonkin Tits
>Enhance/d/ Jumper ticker banner
>I have no idea, fanwank something
Something in a Jump costs more then 1,000 CP.
Jump has a 'fuck you' No powers/warehouse/memories 'lets take away everything that makes it part of a chain; that makes PERFECT sense' drawback
Drop In's get discounts, no freebies
Lets use the fact the jumpmaker is from SB as a reason to shit on the jump
Lets use the fact the jumpmaker is from SB as a reason to shit on the jumpmaker
The OP fucked up the 1st post somehow.
Worm_Anons are NOT for waifuing
Worm_Anons ARE for waifuing
You the fuck are you Namefag and what jumps have you made for us lately?
>>
>>52760669
This reminds me of that time I was thrown into a candy store and given $1 to buy what I want...too many good things, not enough money
>>
>>52761566
Context always matters, yes, especially when there's nothing negative about the chain of posts that you're talking about except describing behavior that a jumpmaker is known for.

I mean tell me, who ever gave Dirge shit about dumping jumps? Most of us were fine ignoring the jumps when he dumped them.
>>
>>52760853
So what you're saying is that SJ is the attractive, athletic person in this scenario, whereas /jc/ is the fat bastards who half-assedly their attempts to get in shape and blame others for their problems?
>>
>>52761448
You know what, fine.

>Pattern Memory (100)
>Memorize and analyze patterns, no matter how complex or obscure.
This is just insane for the price tag. A booster to the ability to memorize and analyze patterns, sure, but a perfect, never fail ability? Come on.

>Stack Jumper (400)
>If you can conceive of a method of attacking you, you'll never be caught off guard by that kind of attack. The same holds true when you're on the offensive.
What? Seriously? Perfect defenses and offensive so long as you can visual that attack happening to you?

>Hope, Faith, Charity (600)
I'm not even going to go into this one because it isn't even based on anything from the book. Literally nothing from the source material has abilities like this.

>Cybertrace (200)
>You can, with a few minutes concentration, gain knowledge of where they are logged in from simply looking at their online avatar, be it a facebook picture, a tripcode on 4chan, or a character in a MOBA.
This is completely blown out of proportion and vastly more powerful than anything every seen.

>Copy Paste (600)
>You can turn 6 other people into copies of yourself that gain all your physical abilities.
Do I really need to explain the problem with this one?

>Traceless (400)
Another ability that is vastly and insanely overpowered. The main character switches identities, sure, but it's hardly ANYTHING on this kind of scale.

And that's all the time you're getting from me. There's tons more, but I can't be bothered looking at this garbage anymore. This Jump is nothing but a power grab that does an insanely poor job of portraying the setting itself. As someone who loves the book, this whole Jump is an insult.
>>
>>52761626
Well if you believe what she says about herself, she's probably better adjusted mentally than most people in the thread.
>>
>>52761483
I am. All I'm seeing is a bunch of bullshit double standards that don't apply to anyone else in this community.

>>One Size Fits All
>Neither is automatic spatial manipulation. This frankly sounds like some kind of Stand power.

Seriously. What the fuck kind of wanker describes a perk that makes clothing always fit you as "automatic spatial manipulation". I mean, holy shit.
>>
File: 1461911397615.jpg (42KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461911397615.jpg
42KB, 500x400px
What are some custom charms you have made if you took devil tiger?

Things like turning the area around you slowly into warpwyld, or doing the opposite.

Surviving in unreality.

Turning into a snake made of roiling chaos.

Making tea with your mind.

Growing claws made of a rare metal.

Protecting your mind from enemies.

Getting big.

Getting small.

You know what I mean. What have you got fellow devil tigers?
>>
Can I be honest and say that I honestly believe /jc/ is basically worthless at this point?

This place is so needlessly elitist about being the shittiest community possible as if that's somehow a matter of pride, and refuses to accept content that isn't totally original, leading to our drive being objectively inferior to that of other jumpchain communities, which use our content without qualms on top of having their own?

That's before talking about how much you guys love shitting on the people who make the content you feel entitled to, and would prefer to throw content you already have away for no good reason other than because you want to be spiteful pieces of shit.

There's no more reason to be here than to be on SB. It is a better community than this. The only reason anyone would think this place better is because they have a superiority complex.

Rant over, going back to lurking.
>>
>>52761663
>>Copy Paste (600)
>>You can turn 6 other people into copies of yourself that gain all your physical abilities.
>Do I really need to explain the problem with this one?
Why are you cherry picking this so hard?

Copy Paste [600]: You can create up to 6 copies of yourself, although they have none of your personality and must be controlled by others… or rather, you can turn people in your employ into copies of yourself. They gain your physical abilities, but not any of your memories or skill at using any of them. While they are copies of you, they cannot use any of their own physical abilities. Hopefully they don’t turn on you. Copies cannot create copies and degrade over time.
>They gain your physical abilities, but not any of your memories or skill at using any of them
>While they are copies of you, they cannot use any of their own physical abilities.
The two sentence nullify each other and means they have nothing.
>>
>>
>>52760669
What would happen if I took both the Blue Eyes and Red Eyes perks, would I be some cool hybrid or just having to switch between them?
>>
>>52760669
It has Dark Magician Girl waifu, I approve.
It is also a bit long winded, not horribly so but a bit tough to get through.
>>
File: stop_it.gif (6MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
stop_it.gif
6MB, 600x338px
>>52761702
>>
>>52761689
What Yozi is that pic supposed to be?
>>
>>52761756
No idea, any one it wants to be?
>>
>>52761711
So all my other points are valid? Thank you for admitting that.

The perk still offers the ability to hand out an insane amount of power that had no basis in the book itself.
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>52761702
>>
>>52760669
So, any chance of there being a Red Eyes analogue to the Blue Eyes companions?
>>
>>52761663
>Pattern Memory
Agreed.

>Stack Jumper
"Never [being] caught off guard" is not nearly the same thing as "always being able to counter anything that is thrown at you". Any reasonable reading would interpret this perk as you never being surprised or panicked at new types of attack.

>Hope, Faith, Charity
I don't know the source material, so I'll have to take your word for it, but... There are plenty of jumps which have perks that give abilities not represented in the setting.

>Cybertrace
Eh, part and parcel for a perk.

>Copypaste
Nope. I agree.

>Traceless
Eh, sure. Still not vastly out of bounds with what I've come to expect from perks.

>>52761781
There are multiple people who disagree with you, anon. Don't expect same-fagging by default.
>>
>>52761663
>This is just insane for the price tag
Just you. Other jumps have perfect memory for cheap because that is a fair cost. If you were right, they would not be a thing.

>Perfect defenses and offensive so long as you can visual that attack happening to you?
You are misreading. never caught of guard is a surprise negator.

>This is completely blown out of proportion and vastly more powerful than anything every seen.
ha, no. That is a situational locating ability. Overpriced at that.
>>
>>52761702
/jc/ isn't worthless at all. The cause of the problem are very specific jumpmakers, who, if they weren't around, wouldn't have caused any problems. The remainder of our jumpmakers aside from those problem children have no issues. The IRC jumpmakers know the rules of the game and they play along with the rules, and we get jumps out of it.

Our drive is like ten times larger than SB's drive, so of course there's a larger range of quality. But that doesn't change the fact that it was our community that made most of the drives, our jumpmakers that made the most drives. SB is just a satellite community that can't survive on their own.

If people want to shit on jumpmakers, they have a right to, and other people will call them out on it if there's a point. Lately there hasn't been a reason to defend the jumpmakers that get shit on and that's the only difference. We don't need every jump, we have more than enough and honestly, even if we throw away a couple, better jumpmakers here will take up the torch.

Just chill out and let it blow over.
>>
File: Secret 0.1.pdf (412KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Secret 0.1.pdf
412KB, 1x1px
>>52761585
>Namefag posts a spoiler teaser for a jump in progress
>Jump has a 'fuck you' No powers/warehouse/memories 'lets take away everything that makes it part of a chain; that makes PERFECT sense' drawback
>Drop In's get discounts, no freebies
Does this count, famalam?

Before someone asks: there will be a continuation covering the meta-world/magic stuff.
>>
File: DumpsterFire2.jpg (89KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
DumpsterFire2.jpg
89KB, 800x800px
>>
>>52761811
>>52761837
>Don't expect same-fagging by default.
He says while samefagging
>>
>>52761811
He's in the "my way or the highway" mindset. If he didn't do this just to shit on another SB jumpmaker, he's probably trying to rally some jumpmaker with enough "this jump is shit" that somebody else will try to take it up. Maybe he learned after trying to get the "nonexistent" Final Fantasies and Blame replaced and he's now going for lower hanging fruit.
>>
>>52761851
>meta world magic stuff
Better be an end jump
>>
>>52761851
This looks fine but I don't really think you'll be able to do the other stuff.
>>
File: GeminiElf-YSYR-EN-C-1E.png (305KB, 300x438px) Image search: [Google]
GeminiElf-YSYR-EN-C-1E.png
305KB, 300x438px
>>52761727

Probably some cool hybrid. It's not like the Blue Eyes are in too much of a rush to be picky in their current state, am I right?

>>52761740
Yeah, the main bit is probably the intro. Mostly because my chief complaint with the original draft was that it seemed like just a Frankenstein with no legitimate setting behind it. I might've taken it as a challenge to write up as legit a setting as I could with what I got.

Have you considered the Gemini Elf, or Injection Fairy Lily? There's quite a bit of variety in babe in early YGO not often tapped into!
>>
>>52761844
Yeah, you know what, you are basically the proof of everything your trying to argue against being true. This post is pure /jc/, it exemplifies the worst elements of this community.
>>
>>52761851
aww fuck, you literally

insane

motherfucker.
>>
>>52761870
Look, don't lump me in with the resident shitposter. I'm someone who actually likes the source material and tried to talk with SJ when the Jump was originally posted. Reasonably. Only to have all the criticism from myself and the board to be ignored and largely being told to fuck off if we didn't like it.

So yes, I'm salty about this Jump, but that doesn't make me a shitposter.
>>
>>52761851
Given your performance over SMT, I doubt you can give this setting what it deserves :^)
>>
>>52761862
Frankly, even if I were same-fagging, it would be irrelevant. It doesn't change any of the points, and all it does is shift an apparent consensus, which has no actual bearing on the argument regardless. You just come across as trying to sweep differing opinions under the rug.

>>52761870
Maybe. But by default, I assume people aren't shitposting. I've certainly met people IRL with more controversial beliefs, so someone seriously saying this things isn't an unreasonable assumption.
>>
>>52761585
>Worm_Anons are NOT for waifuing
This is factually incorrect.
>Worm_Anons ARE for waifuing
Much better.
>>
>>52761727
Purple Eyes, Grey Dragon???
>>
File: cat hugs.gif (339KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
cat hugs.gif
339KB, 346x346px
I can't think of anyone who needs a hug more than you lot right now. So here.
>>
>>52761810
You technically ARE one if you take the Red Eyes perkline.
The Blue Eyes companions (at least, the human ones) are more preevalent. The only real equivalent is Pic Related, and I wasn't sure how to handle him.
He seems more than anything to be what a Red Eyes-focused jumper looks like.
>>
>>52761909
But your criticism is for the most part you having shit reading comprehension, and the rest is crazy standards which aren't applied elsewhere in our community to other jump makers.
>>
>>52761889
>Acknowledging our accomplishments is the worst elements of this community
>Identifying that if we didn't have certain jumpmakers we'd cut down on a lot of shitposting is the worst elements of this community.

This is pretty pitiful. I'm all for appreciating jumpmakers when they make good jumps, but even if some of them weren't here, it doesn't mean that the jumps won't be made. We haven't lost a single jumpmaker with that kind of impact. So let's just be honest and admit that jumpmakers aren't gods. Nothing makes them immune from getting shit on just like another anon. If a jumpmaker is worth defending, people will defend them. If they aren't worth defending, they'll continue to get shit on.
>>
File: LordoftheRed-DRL3-EN-UR-1E.png (859KB, 475x695px) Image search: [Google]
LordoftheRed-DRL3-EN-UR-1E.png
859KB, 475x695px
>>52761946
...I forgot my pic, like a dumbass
>>
>>52761946
>>52761972
We aren't companions though. Really i only brought it up because i thought of a Red Eyes & a Blue Eyes princess having a rivalry and i really liked the idea.
>>
>>52761585
>Worm_Anons ARE for waifuing

>not creating a harem of Worm_Anons with jumper powers
>>
File: BIG Pal.jpg (30KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
BIG Pal.jpg
30KB, 494x358px
>>
>>52761862
I've never understood the point of this accusation.

>Wow, anon went through the effort to explain and clarify his viewpoint through two separate posts!

>Clearly this means that everything he says is wrong and he can thus be ignored so we can talk about waifus and OP Noble Phantasms!

>Gee, Batman, you really are the World's Greatest Detective!
>>
>>52761984

Not going to lie, I kind of see the Red-Eyes/Blue-Eyes thing to be more of a scruffy but determined downtown boy trying to woo an uptown girl. A lady and the tramp thing. Granted , this is assuming the representative Red-Eyes Black Dragons are dudes. I could definitely see a "Queen of the wasteland"-type take on Red-Eyes Black Dragon
>>
>>52761909
>I actually like the source material
>The jump isn't canon to the source material
>The jump isn't written in the way I want
Literally you're spouting the same lines that people used on Dirge's jumps to argue that they should be removed. All you're missing is how the jump has too many words for words sake and you'll be set. How do you expect people not to be tired of your shit anon?
>>
>>52761941
No, that sounds stupid.

Do literally anything but that.

This is ironic shitposting, I actually don't care.
>>
Red Eyes for the Win!
>>
>>52761585
>Jump has a 'fuck you' No powers/warehouse/memories 'lets take away everything that makes it part of a chain; that makes PERFECT sense' drawback

You don't have to take it, you know.
>>
>>52761972
Wait, do the perks make you a humanoid dragon instead of a real dragon?
>>
>>52762052
>a scruffy but determined downtown boy trying to woo an uptown girl.
Shit, now I can't stop seeing this as a musical. I'm a sucker for things like this.
>>
Is anyone familiar with Stranger Things?

>>52761108

Because I think that, at a point, fixing the world after taking My World is Turning Upside-Down might be easier than dealing with an arbitrary number of perfect psychics who seem omnipotent in their sphere of influence.
>>
>>52762045
It's simple. Invalidate all discussion of jumps that aren't the usual discussion topics like Exalted, Marvel, Worm, Fate, Naruto. If you make discussing all other jumps a pain in the ass, people won't bring them up, so the only discussion in the thread is what you want to talk about and in the long run /jc/ becomes a better place for you.

It works with jumpmakers, it works with jumps. People will get frustrated enough for getting shit on and called samefags or shitposters that they just stop talking about it. It's just a roundabout way of saying "we don't want to talk about your jump so fuck off"
>>
>>52761959
There's nothing crazy about wanting a Jump to portray the setting and offer abilities in light with those show in it. There were plenty of options presented to replace the perks that were wildly more powerful than they needed to be. Enhanced hacking abilities instead of an instant social media gaze attack, people asking not to be personality fucked because they wanted to take the Corporate's side were rather rudely denied, the ability to get a group of social misfit to work together instead of whatever the hell Hope, Faith, Charity is supposed to represent.

So just because I don't waste the brain power to regurgitate these arguments for you because you think it's your right to come into the thread and start making demands doesn't mean you're right in the matter.

A majority of the abilities in the Jump do not represent the source material. Plain and simple.
>>
>>52762052
I definitely like both those ideas. I would personally prefer the wasteland queen as a companion if you did choose to add them, maybe have one be the little sibling to the other even.
>>
File: 44144-Tg-Traditional-Games.gif (183KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
44144-Tg-Traditional-Games.gif
183KB, 480x270px
>>
File: 1492464007552.jpg (48KB, 736x556px) Image search: [Google]
1492464007552.jpg
48KB, 736x556px
What does a familiar do, and where can I get one?
>>
File: hug.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
998KB, 500x281px
>>52762184
There, there...
>>
>>52762143
>There's nothing crazy about wanting a Jump to portray the setting and offer abilities in light with those show in it.
aaaand there we go, that's the last check mark. Fits the Blame anon to a fucking T. Just go and make the jump if you want a replacement so bad. At least then we'll get a jump out of it. Targeting every SB jumpmaker in sight isn't going to do anything.
>>
>>52762082
I remember that! It was pretty cool.
>>
>>52760669
Maybe a dumb question (since I notice one is offered as a companion) but we can companion fusion monsters right? Also is there any particular reason for the "Rise of Destiny" cut off?
>>
How would people feel about something like a generic military/walking sim jump? Stuff like the recent fad of PUBG and all the old stuff like DayZ are basically the same in all the ways that matter, so they'd all be lumped together.
>>
>>52760669
FOOOOOOOOOL! DO YOU TRULY THINK THE SHADOW REALM CAN CONTAIN THE GREAT AKU?! HYPE HYPE HYPE!

>>52762052
>a scruffy but determined downtown boy trying to woo an uptown girl.
Damn it, Digger, I didn't ask for a new ship. Well, that's going to be a thing, now.
>>
>>52762052
>>52762115
>>52762159
>>52762277

JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL.

LIVIN IN A LOOONELY WOOOOORLD.

SHE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOIN' AAANYYYYWHEEEEEERE.
>>
File: 1488725776526.png (117KB, 320x372px) Image search: [Google]
1488725776526.png
117KB, 320x372px
>>52762106

Not really, unless you wanna roll with that. Just bringing it up that Lord of the Red is the only "Canon" equivalent to the Eyes of Blue clan. I misread the question at first

>>52762115

>Pic Related

I'm losing my shit here, anon
>>
>>52762276
Fuck off.
>>
File: funny_picdump_1230_640_12.jpg (56KB, 553x600px) Image search: [Google]
funny_picdump_1230_640_12.jpg
56KB, 553x600px
>>52762227
God I could mine whole oceans worth of salt out of you. My robot army would be unstoppable.
>>
>>52762276
Mind going into more detail? New jumps are always good, but I'm a little confused as to what you mean.
>>
>>52760669
>Dedication Through Light and Darkness
Lul, well, I guess it's time to go and eat two Devil Fruits. :^)
>>
File: 1482683900435.png (589KB, 733x733px) Image search: [Google]
1482683900435.png
589KB, 733x733px
>>52762052
>>52762115
>>52762159
>>52762277

>>52762287
>mfw
JUST A CITY BOY.

BORN AND RAISED IN SOOUUUTH DETROOOIIIIT.

HE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOIN' AAAANYYYYWHEEEEEEERE.
>>
>>52762364
Lul, well, I guess it's time to go and fuck your mother again.
>>
>>52762365
A SINGER IN A SMOKEY ROOM

THE SMELL OF WINE AND CHEAP PERFUME

FOR A SMILE THEY CAN SHARE THE NIGHT

IT GOES ON

AND ON

AND ON

AND ON
>>
>>52762257

You can, yes!
The Rise of Destiny cut-off is mostly because that's when the GX era more or less starts and it'd start poaching on the HEROES jump since that's when the Heroes start becoming a thing. It seemed like more or less a good place to 'end' the era of YGO that the Shadow Realm is meant to represent.
>>
File: 1470169145847.jpg (72KB, 627x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470169145847.jpg
72KB, 627x495px
>>52762401
STRANGERS WAITING
UP AND DOWN THE BOULEVARD
THEIR SHADOWS SEARCHING
IN THE NIGHT
>>
File: Smug Aku.gif (588KB, 726x406px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Aku.gif
588KB, 726x406px
>>52762417
STREETLIGHT PEOPLE

LIVIN' JUST TO FIND EMOTION

HIDIN' SOMEWHERE IN THE NIGHT
>>
>>52762443
WORKIN' HARD TO GET MY FILL

EVERYBODY WANTS A THRIIIIILL

PAYIN' ANYTHING TO ROLL THE DICE.

JUST ONE. MORE. TIME.
>>
>>52762459
SOME WILL WIN

SOME WILL LOSE

SOME WERE BORN TO SING THE BLUES

OH, THE MOVIE NEVER ENDS

IT GOES ON AND ON, AND ON, AND ON
>>
>>52761851
Haha wow. Almost exicted. Though you aren't Heavens or Valeria or whoever the fuck else, so you'll either have to butcher the Magic part Asura's Wrath style or wait a year or so for more jc powercreep.
>>
>>52762489
STRANGERS

WAITING

UP AND DOWN THE BOULEVARD

THEIR SHADOWS

SEARCHING IN THE NIGHT.
>>
>>52762415
Ah I see, makes sense.
>>
>>52762342
that guy is literally spouting the same lines that the Blame anon did when we asked him why he wanted to replace Blame so badly. it went "the jump is full of things that aren't canon" to "what's wrong with replacing a jump because I want a jump that's canon and usable?" with a bit of "Dirge can't write" sprinkled in the middle. the only diference here is that it's even lower effort because this time he doesn't have to actually write up a jump.
>>
>>52761851
YOU'RE INSANE.
>>
>>52762508
I don't think power creep will ever get quite that high anon.
>>
File: 1262500134110.jpg (14KB, 260x319px) Image search: [Google]
1262500134110.jpg
14KB, 260x319px
>>52762521
STREEEETLIGHT PEEEEOOOPLEEE
LIVIN' JUST TO FIND EMOTION
HIIIIIDIN' SOOOOOMEWHERE

IN THE NIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
>>
>>52762542
DON'T STOP

BELIEVIN'

HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEELIIIIIIN'
>>
How dangerous is it to live Daten City (Panty and Stocking) assuming you avoid conflict with either pair of sisters?
>>
>>52760669
>Guardian Weapon
If the weapon is already inhabited by a spirit, will the Guardian be that spirit taken form?
>>
>>52762555
STREETLIGHT PEOPLE

DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'

HOLD ON
>>
>>52762539
See, people said the same damn thing about DBZ powerlevels. And then the thread got there . In a relatively short span of time too. I don't doubt that Umineko can eventually be a thing. Just not right now.
>>
>>52762586
STREEEEET LIIIIIIGHT.

PEEEEEOOOPLEEEEEE.

DON'T STOP.

BELIEEEEEEEVIIIIN'.

HOLD ON TOO THAT FEELING.
>>
>>52762539
Wait for Valeria to do Dies Irae or Demonsbane?
>>
This thread is shitposting central right now.
>>
>>52762580

Yep
>>
>>52762603
Songposting > Shitposting

Fight me, bietch.
>>
>>52762601
So long as she doesn't do Demonbane. That series is shit.
>>
>>52760669
>Monk Fighter
Does this still apply if you're wearing gloves? To kicking something?
>>
>>52762601
I really wish she wouldn't do either, but apparently the lure of /jc/ fame is just too much.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>52762603
We can fill it with rollposting if you want?
>>
Well that was just beautiful.
>>
>>52762642
You can thank HeavensAnon/Cracker_Jack/Mardukth for that.
>>
>>52762630
I think she's the best person to do Demonsbane honestly. Aside from Heavens Valeria is the most experienced jumpmaker, so at least it won't come out as a hot mess. Demonsbane isn't any worse than Aldnoah anyways
>>
how do you buy more tributes i want the 3 dragon princesses and the amazon queen
>>
>>52762603
Look at the positives anon!
Once you hit rock bottom, the only thing left is up!
>>
>>52762570
>assuming you avoid conflict with either pair of sisters?
There's a lot of collateral damage, you might be better off just leaving the city if you want to try and avoid conflict.
>>
File: 444.jpg (137KB, 1120x672px) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
137KB, 1120x672px
>>52762601
>Demonbane
Ew. Like, the mecha are sweet and all but that series is just...like, I know Lovecraft was all for people playing around with his creations but maaaan does Demonbane just....really miss the feel sometimes. Besides, sequel's not translated. Maybe the first one, which was much lower power anyway. But I hated that game, especially the art, so probably not. Also Al Azif (Or whatever he name is) is garbage in nitroplus blasterz so fuck her.

>Dies Irae
As things currently are, DI won't be that strong a jump (Comparatively). All the power levles shit people know it for with the shitposting? Takes place in only very specific parts of it to my knowledge, generally the end of certain routes. Most of the game is nowhere close to those power levels. There's plenty of bullshit hax stuff and the biggatons get pretty big, but neither is bigger then the top ends of Fate or DBZ (DBS is way above even) respectively.
>>
>>52760669
>Spell Purification
Is this static, or can it increase in strength?
>>
File: Nyarlathotep_Demonbane.png (172KB, 440x600px) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlathotep_Demonbane.png
172KB, 440x600px
Why does Nyarly have massive tits in Demonbane?
>>
>>52762707
I guess if you want more you could always do Nobilis?
>>
>>52762706
Yea but could an early-ish chain jumper with some decent Durability/Regen Perks deal with it? I have the Inhuman Durability from Creepypasta.
>>
>>52762744
That'd just be a nightmare to do. Like Fate but a thousand times worse.
>>
>>52762736
Why not?
>>
>>52762736
Because Nyarly enjoys fucking with people.
>>
>>52762744
Although, I do want to mention, the rulebook for it looks fantastic. Never opened it but it's very pretty.
>>
>>52760669
>Thousand Knives
Are the knives spawned by this real knives?
>>
>>52762751
I don't think it would be that bad. Nobilis is a lot better when it comes to rules than Fate is and it doesn't try to contradict itself over and over again. It's not that much worse than Exalted.
>>
>>52762736
Because Japan.
>>
>>52762687

200 CP per tribute, discount if you're using it for something within your Origin's match-up.
Assuming you're a Drop-in, and use your 2 free for Princess one you're looking at...
600 CP.
Use free 2 Tributes on Blue Eyes 1
(100 x 2) for Blue Eyes 2
(100 x 2) for Blue Eyes 3
200 for Amazon Queen

>>52762631
The main intent is that you're attacking with your body and not a weapon, if you were a dragon and using a tail whip or something it'd be cool.
>>
File: Nocturnalportrait.png (594KB, 621x848px) Image search: [Google]
Nocturnalportrait.png
594KB, 621x848px
So I've been reading about Exalted Sorcery. The way I understand it, the trials, instead of just taking stuff from you as a metaphysical price for learning it DC style, make the user more themselves. More the person they want to be deep down inside, even if they're not aware of it.

But what if you've already achieved self-actualization and become the person you truly want to be? Will it still take stuff from you?

Also, I'd you came to the Sacrifice part and refused to give the thing up, what happens? Can you never advance in Sorcery? Will you have another, different opportunity later?
>>
File: CivilizationMapped.jpg (205KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
CivilizationMapped.jpg
205KB, 1000x800px
>>52762736
Because massive tits >>>>>> Any other kind of tits.

>Inb4 buttfags
Tits are a sign of civilization.
>>
>>52762774
It's still worse than Exalted. And Exalted is already fucking terrible.
>>
File: million.jpg (387KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
million.jpg
387KB, 533x800px
>>52762774
Contradictions are fine, I can manage those mostly alright. It's the free formness of it that's a pain.
>>
>>52762781
What if you use something like a cestus?
>>
>>52762774
Nobles are stronger than a Quantum Solar.
>>
>>52762781
thank you now the games with jibril can begin
>>
>>52762794
Nobilis is a great system for escapism, and that's pretty much what jumpchain is. If anything Nobilis is late game jumpchain. The only way it's worse than Exalted is the emphasis on a system that doesn't handle very well under some circumstances, but a jump of it wouldn't have to do deal with that.
>>
>>52762781
How large is the 'armory' granted by Hidden Armory? Can it be expanded?
>>
>>52762811
Jumpers can get stronger than a Quantum Solar so what's your point? The power scale is pretty arbitrary in that range.
>>
>>52762811
So planetary? That's the greatest powerlevel anyone has ever substantiated from Exalted in this Thread, aside from localized reality warping.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52760669
I only have one question:

What's the deal with Pot of Greed being banned? The thing just lets you draw 2 cards, seems alright for a children's card game

...alright, two questions.

>Lord of D

was that on purpose or is this an actual thing

>>52761756
>>52761776
It's just an impressively spoopy pic for back when those pics were in meme fashion

>>52760803
...funny you should say that. One of the original reasons I decided to embody evil long ago, was out of love. When I was married, I justified damning entire worlds into psychic hiveminds as a preemptive measure of protection for my wife. One of the greatest ironies in my life is that some of the worst atrocities I've ever committed were done in the name of love, or from hanging around with the wicked and depraved. Without some of my companions, I would have utterly amoral and mindless because good or evil, they all talked me down from sacrificing my own free will to make my mind more efficient.

Also holy shit puberty hit Overlad like a truck

>>52761057
The launch codes for my superweapons, at least one of which is a cunning replica of my Warehouse key.

The secret of how human desire, willpower, hope and cereal combine to create the light of the cosmos

The hidden names of Daedric princes

The faces of eternity and inevitability, my parents

What I did last summer.

The reason why there is a photograph hidden in plain sight on the opposite side of my Warehouse door.

>>52762736
Do not be deceived by the Crawling Chaos' lies. Those are clearly strategically positioned glooboks.

>>52762707
So uh...caught with last thread, what was that about God of Highschool just STARTING?! All the terorrists are dead or defeated, and the gods have been bound by oath. Is Mori going to be the bad guy or what?
>>
>There's been 1448 of these threads
>I've never even looked at one
What the fuck is even going on here?
>>
>>52762872
Autism.
>>
>>52762872
Pure unadultered autism
>>
>>52762872
RUN!

Run and don't look back!

Now hurry before its too late!
>>
It'll be amazing if you could be an Excrucian in the Nobilis jump. a Chibi-Ex to be precise.
>>
>>52762872
It's a specific CYOA/set of interconnected CYOAs. Naturally, this has resulted in endless shitposting and autism.
>>
>>52762872
Power Trips and Autism.
>>
File: take a FUCKING sip nika moth.png (92KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
take a FUCKING sip nika moth.png
92KB, 600x456px
>>52762872
*offers you a stiff drink mixed with concentrated love and hate*

Chaos.

Wonderful. Wonderful Chaos.
>>
>>52760669
>However, it does have a point at which it cannot scale any more
What's the justification for this uselessness?
>>
>>52762844
I mean, Exalted likes to eschew really big numbers for powers with Yes and No effects; so naturally it can't put out such massive results, since it's focus is one producing results that cannot be contested regardless of opposing biggitons.
>>
>>52762845
We have no idea. I've bounced around a whole lot of theories with others but we just gotta wait and see next weeks chapter. Basically, a bunch of people think that the entire series until now was all Part 1 and that Part 2 will be about a story set 17 years later, possibly with the last protags forming the older guard now.

Spoilers for plot below in case you actually haven't caught up but

basically Mubong finally revealed his true plan and backstabbed Taejin and sealed Mori's power before trying to kill him, because Mori was the last god left and Mubong hates them. Backfired because Taejin turned around and went beast mode on him, causing an explosion that wiped out like 60-70% of Korea, both sides. Then the story flicks 17 years later to show us this old guy and his grandson looking at the broken pieces of Yeoui in the ocean, still huge, saying they were left there by an unknown villain years ago.
>>
File: 1414030653384.gif (2MB, 400x215px) Image search: [Google]
1414030653384.gif
2MB, 400x215px
>>52762806

I don't have an answer to that.

>>52762773
They are stabby stabby knives, though temporary.
>>
File: LordofD-SDKS-EN-C-1E.png (805KB, 477x695px) Image search: [Google]
LordofD-SDKS-EN-C-1E.png
805KB, 477x695px
>>52762845
Lord of D is an actual thing.
>>
>>52762900
Well it would probably end up having to be Nobles, Anchors, Drop In, and if you use Excrucians as a background, you'll end up with a strange conflict since the Excrucians fucking hate reality. Maybe the Lord Entropy's Host would make a better one, and just let the Excrucians have their own jump? There are four main types of Excrucians anyways.
>>
>>52762872
It's awful. The only reason I remain is because I've invested way more time than is necessary into this escapist garbage and it would feel like a waste.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>52762781
Do cybernetic arms count? Energy hands?
>>
File: lzf2jhppj1zfoohitlpp.png (501KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
lzf2jhppj1zfoohitlpp.png
501KB, 800x388px
Do you and your companions have a group name?
>>
>>52762872
You should consider checking back another time.
The autism is running high today.

But to answer your question this is bad self insert fanfiction escapism general.
If you do decide to stick around I hope you manage to enjoy yourself anyways.
>>
>>52762946
Anchors probably need a lot in order to make them at least equal to Nobles and Imperators, unless the latter two have a CP cost, which probably would make sense. If this is brainstorming anyways I'd think that Nobles alone would make a good enough selection of backgrounds and just port as much of the rule book into CYOA wholesale. Nobles are flexible enough that they can encompass all sorts of builds. Make companions the Anchors or start from Imperators and work the way down.

Somebody would eventually ask for Lord Entropy perks though. Canon companions will probably be amazing too.
>>
>>52762924
Why would you post a picture of yourself on 4chan? They check those things these days.
>>
>>52763067
>Canon companions
Chibi-Ex pls :3
>>
File: LordofD-SDKS-EN-C-1E.png (276KB, 300x437px) Image search: [Google]
LordofD-SDKS-EN-C-1E.png
276KB, 300x437px
>>52762845

I could go on a tangent but the long and short of it is: There is NO deck in which Pot of Greed is not a good idea. Drawing two cards is always good, and that's what the banlist usually hits. Things that are unconditionally, totally good. It says something that every variant of pot of greed, even limited ones like Moray of greed or pot of Duality are maxed out whenever possible. Draw Power is universally useful, and if you see even the meta of a few years ago +2 cards can win the game in the hands of people who know what's going on.

tl;dr It's universally useful and you're an idiot for not running as many of it as possible, under as many different names as possible, within the context of YGO. Hearthstone can get away with it because it has resource management that's different than YGO.

also

See for yourself

>>52762831
It's big enough to arm and armor a town guard, so...I'unno, I don't know how big that'd be.

>>52762918
Because I feel like a children's card game setting isn't really the place for infinitely scaling combat items?
>>
>>52763113
>Because I feel like a children's card game setting isn't really the place for infinitely scaling combat items?

Literally full of shit.
>>
>>52762924
Yeah, but even if they're temporary, are they knives made of physical matter?
>>
>>52763062
Actual Companions: The Crow and The Hound.
Massive Roster of Inactive Companions to Manage my Archipelago and Netherworld: The Correspondent Empire.
>>
>>52762845
Pot of greed is free acceleration in a game where there are no resource costs beyond sacrificing monsters.
It's not like MTG where drawing two cards has a cost. It's just +1 good for every one you can have and it effectivley cuts down on max deck size to allow for even more combo consistancy.
>>
>>52763113
Hey Digger, for Gateway to Chaos, can the Chaos Spear be just used as an attack, since it's apparently pretty devastating, or will it always open up a portal? Also, what's required for the White Dragon Rituals? Is it just raw magic, or do I need reagents or something?
>>
>>52763113
So inter-jump balance. Nice. Even though it's okay to offer all this other bullshit in a children's card game. What's the canon justification?
>>
>>52763113
Not any of those anons, but why do you always only answer part of what you're asked? I don't know if it's intentional, but you do it all the time, and it seems really skeevy.
>>
>>52763154
It's not like YuGiOh lacks for combo consistency anyway these days.
>>
>>52762946
>>52763067
I can throw a pastebin or something together, but right now I'm thinking Angels, Devils, and Drop In, Nobles probably need close to max CP cost but in turn get a set of freeform perks. Angel can pull from Lucifer and the Extinction Angel. Devils actually have more to use with Dark and Hell than the Angels do. Drop in for more of the rulebook things like manipulating Miracle Points or acting similar to an Anchor?

>>52763093
Chibi-Exs would probably be more fitting in a CMWGE jump instead of a Nobilis jump.
>>
>>52763214
Nobilis isn't going to be anything but an endjump.
>>
>>52763113
>>52763154
I don't understand. He's banning something in-setting because it confers a dubious benefit in an IRL card game?
>>
>>52763214
>Lucifer and the Extinction Angel
...why do angels pull on the Devil and someone called the Extinction Angel? Are Angels dicks here?
>>
>>52763230
He's being an idiot again.

I say again because he's worse than some of our shitposters.
>>
>>52763227
That just depends on who makes it. There isn't much reason to make it an endjump except to lock away things that people want to try behind the Spark.
>>
>>52763211
Do you want it to be worse? Because I really don't want even easier speed kills.

>>52763230
Anon there's a perk that lets you make them. I haven't seen anything saying that you can't use it.
Pretty sure the question was about the actual card game, but maybe I'm just blind.
>>
>>52763201
Bunnies are easily distracted by shiny objects

>>52763161

>Gateway of Chaos
It can be used as an attack the same way TNT can be used as an offensive weapon. It's possible, and even effective, but overkill is a factor.

>White Dragon Ritual
Pure magic and some somatic components, more or less

>>52763124
Yes, they're physical objects.
>>
>>52763247
There's an Angel that embodies destruction, and basically one time he got pissed off enough that he destroyed the Dinosaur Empire. Except he got pissed off over something so trivial that it became his mark of shame forever afterwards. It doesn't stop him from getting angry thinking about it and accidentally nuking things.
>>
>>52763227
Do you have any reason why you think it should be an endjump? Because I don't see why it needs to be an endjump at all.
>>
>>52763292
Do you know anything about the level of power in Nobilis?
>>
>>52763272
>overkill
THERE'S NO SUCH THING!

Ah, good to know. Thanks Digger!

>>52763276
...good Lord, what kind of setting is this?!
>>
>>52763299
Yes, it's a setting where the norm is reality manipulation on a space time level. So what?
>>
>>52763299
Do you know anything about the level of hardness in muh dick?
>>
>>52763311
So it's too powerful. Even the most powerful jump we have right now is nothing compared to it. End jump.
>>
>>52763299
Yeah, and I want that level of power.

So fuck you.
>>
>>52763276
He got pissed because one of them defecated.

He literally wiped out the dinosaurs because he saw one of them taking a shit.
>>
He's one of those people who refuse to accept that anything at all should be an end jump
Don't even dignify him by responding to him
>>
>>52763317
Pretty sure this is the same guy responding to himself, fishing for bait about this. The people actually talking about dinosaur empires are different but you probably should just leave the conversation with that guy.
>>
>>52763317
...You underestimate the powerlevels involved in some of our jumps.
>>
>>52763341
Alright. Tell me which one offers you more then Nobilis. Not which one you can get stuff in setting that's crazy. What jump does it outright.
>>
Dragon Ball was taken off the endjump list.

Fuck these damn cunts who want to block off content.
>>
>>52763292
There's not much left to do after a jump like that. You don't need to keep playing through jump documents anymore since you broke the freeform dial off and can do whatever.
This is a series where having a power over flowers means you can fight the whole Suggsverse and stand a chance of winning.
I can't see someone turning that into anything but an endjump.
>>
>>52763302
It's a pretty fun setting. For all the talk people have about its nonsensical power levels, realistically Moran tackled the immortal problem by basically saying that immortals can never permanently kill any other immortal, so basically everyone is super powerful but it's worthless at the end of the day.

The world is on the edge of falling into a crapsack multiverse dystopia, depending on which way the Lord Entropy falls. The Excrucians are basically Uplifted Eldrazi, except they've got the biggest chance of winning because reality goes in their favor towards destruction. The backdrop to the whole thing is Nobles fighting against Excrucians to buy themselves more time before they ultimately all die off. Depending on what lore you prescribe to and how you take the spinoff CMWGE the loss might be already fated and can't be changed.
>>
>>52763302
From what I understand, it's basically what you get if there was an Endless for literally every concept.
>>
>>52763373
This post here describes one of the big problems. A lot of really powerful settings are balanced internally but that balance is completely ruined once they get made into a jump alongside everything else in jumpchain.

Balancing out people being immortal with everyone being immortal is fine in universe. Not everyone is immortal in all the jumps in /JC/.
>>
>>52763365
If you seriously believe that then you've never played a straight game of Nobilis. One of the core themes of Nobilis is how fucking impossible it is to make lasting changes because nothing can ever die permanently. On top of that, aside from Estates, there's no reason why Nobilis magic will carry out of Nobilis's verse. Most of a Noble's power would weaken dramatically because they're entirely concept driven. Exrcucians would be screwed over (if anon decides to put in Excrucian) because they can't operate well alone. Anchors are no different from uplifted immortals.
>>
File: Yesquick.gif (4MB, 320x576px) Image search: [Google]
Yesquick.gif
4MB, 320x576px
>>52762888
>>52762890
>>52762895
>>52762902
>>52762906
>>52762907
>>52763034
>>52763066

Thanks, m80s.
>>
>>52763317
Even if that is true, why does that mean it has to be an End Jump?
>>
>>52763413
So all your excuses are based on stuff in setting like themes that won't apply out of setting or saying that the stuff will be made much much weaker in all other jumps, something that almost never happens.

Right.
>>
>>52763418
Because otherwise it can't be a jump at all. Not one that would get publicly accepted.
>>
Thanks, Valeria. Look what you've wrought.
>>
>>52763394
I don't think that's even a thing in setting. Nobles can certainly be killed, since even abilities like immortality can be fucked over with nuclear strikes. For some reason.
>>
If there is a point at which we jump the proverbial shark and literally wank ourselves to death, it will be the moment Nobilis becomes anything other than joke, because at that point you are able to do anything forever and nothing in jump chain matters at all.

>>52763418
>I want to be omnipotent though, why can't you just give me omnipotence consequence free, I don't see any problem with that that at all
>>
>>52763445
Counterpoint: Anima Beyond Fantasy :^)
>>
>>52763433
>your excuses
The fuck? I'm explaining a theme of the setting and you're pulling your "jumpmaking excuses" card?
>>
>>52762922
Man, I hope that's the case. Otherwise that shit was fucked, yo.
>>
>>52763413
Well I was going into it with the assumption that things would continue working the same out of jump as they do inside like most things.

I think if someone was talented enough it could be possible to do it without making it an endjump, but since I'm not that talented I just don't see how you'd do it while keeping it true to the setting but also not making it a total powergrab wankfest.
>>
>>52763456
What are you even trying to say here? Even the highest levels of Anima top out at making a planet.
>>
>>52763473
Not quite. That very same spell can make whole worlds.
It just also can make planets good.
>>
>>52763449
Most people here have probably never bothered with Nobilis except the "Muh Concepts" meme. So yes, even though the Nobles are technically being killed in droves because they can't fight Excrucians to save their lives, immortality and omnipotence because "Muh Concepts". They'll also conveniently ignore the fact that most Nobles do absolutely fucking nothing except lie down and die because the world is stuck waiting for Entropy's decision.
>>
>>52763473
Muh "perfect" defenses. Muh Omega. :^)
>>
>>52763464
>I think if someone was talented enough it could be possible to do it without making it an endjump
It wouldn't. You might as well just make the suggsverse joke jump into an actual jump, and instead of making true omnipotence something that ends your chain, make it free. That's what a Nobilis jump would do.
>>
>>52763445
Literally all the Dragon Ball jumps and the Disgaea jump say hi. Have you been gone the last 8 months? Powercreep is one of the few persistent features of jc, along with autistic screeching.
>>
>>52763486
I do think it's funny that you keep giving all these justifications for the setting not being that bad and yet all of them would only apply in setting. You're not making a standalone CYOA here brother.
>>
>>52763505
Oh look someone who doesn't know what Nobilis can do.
>>
>>52760669
>those perks
>those destinies/journeys/schools
>those items
>those companions
>only 1000cp in drawbacks
IT IS A GOOD PAIN.
>>
>>52762872
>>52763416
I mean. If you want an actually serious answer, the idea's basically that it's a writing prompt/escapism guide. Your SI is given a chance to explore the multiverse, spending 10 years in each world along the way. They can visit any given world exactly once, and upon entering, are given the chance to select a 'background' and some 'perks' and items to help them fit in. So if they get the chance to visit, say, Harry Potter, they're given the ability to use Harry Potter magic, a history in the universe (so everyone thinks they were always some rich muggleborn, or some poor pureblood, or whatever) and a few tricks native to the universe. After ten years, they're given the choice to move on to the next universe, stay forever, or go home. If they move onto the next, it repeats. If the SI (generally called the Jumper) dies, they get sent home with everything they've gained, and with no time having passed.

That's the core concept, anyway.
>>
>>52763505
Yeah, we're aware HeavensAnon is a daft asshole and contributed to the problem.
>>
>>52763521
No it's not, WoWAnon.
>>
>>52762922
>17 years later
Well I guess it will need a second jump later on, have fun with that. Or just a time extension/choice drawback.
>>
>>52763528
I thought he was Dirge.
>>
>>52763495
...Have you even glanced at the rulebook? Nobles aren't anywhere close to being omnipotent. Fuck, even if they were, individual Nobles can very greatly in power. How does that jibe with omnipotence?
>>
>>52763464
>Well I was going into it with the assumption that things would continue working the same out of jump as they do inside like most things.
There's no reason to believe that though. Do you assume that people in a different world can use Harry Potter magic without help just because you've been to Harry Potter? Nobilis takes that one step further, since the strongest power in setting is from the world killing itself off, if the Excrucians and Old Gods are considered pillars of the world.

Kicked out from the Nobilis world there's practically no reason why a Noble would be able to continue maintaining an Estate. The world they're in wouldn't be able to support it to begin with. The "concept" powers of the Nobilis themselves are dependent on people, and this is like universes of people, not just planets. There's no reason to believe how Earth could support a Noble when they're based off of millions of worlds, and even then they're impotent in the face of the world itself.

Killing a Noble isn't anything all that special either, it's just that the player generally doesn't do it because that's not what the story is about.
>>
Is this thread just trolls trollin' trolls?
>>
I guess this means a Nobilis jump is an eventuality since this is how it always happens? What the fuck is even the point of jump chain if you could just take Nobilis as your first jump and then basically do whatever you want forever with nothing that could hope to challenge you in any setting until you auto-spark because you can fuck with the multiverse as a Nobilis anyway.
>>
File: graphic-image-17a.jpg (244KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
graphic-image-17a.jpg
244KB, 800x600px
>>52763537
I might end up adding in a time extension as a crutch of sorts as the series progresses more. If it gets to the point of having enough stuff for a part 2? I'd gladly do one. GoHS is such a good series.
>>
>>52763558
It's been like this nonstop for a while.

I'm starting to wonder if they eat or sleep.
>>
File: KONO DIO DA.gif (117KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
KONO DIO DA.gif
117KB, 600x338px
>>52763528
>>52763540
>>
>>52760669
...why. man, why.

why is my cp wallet bleeding?

Holy shit man, great job.
>>
>>52763558
When thread gets like this? Yes. It's trolls trolling trolls.

Everybody else just goes about their business.
>>
>>52763571
If they want to do that, it's their choice? They can spark and just never talk about it.

Hell you can just pick one of the easier endjumps and have a two or three jump chain. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>52763577
They sustain themselves with shitposting and (You)'s.
>>
>>52763557
You are trying really hard to downplay the absolute bullshit that is Nobilis to justify making it a jump and giving yourself omnipotence. What's the point? Why even bother? Why are you so opposed to making it an end jump?
>>
>>52763542
I'm guessing that most people haven't because they're literally convinced that Nobles are the end all be all and that every Noble rewrites reality with a thought or something. Literally they're wanking this far harder than Moran herself would, it's almost funny if it wasn't so pitiful.
>>
>>52763557
I believe that after gaining Harry Potter Magic it would still work out of jump because I got it through jumpchain and it does what it should. Not that other people would just randomly
Although a better example would be how FMA alchemy works even in space out of jump because that's just how things go.

The same thing goes for Nobilis because it would be gained through jumpchain and therefore would work the same as anything else gained in this way. Regardless of where or how it should would it would continue to function anyways because those things don't matter anymore.

Now if whoever makes this theoretical PDF decides to do things differently and undercuts everything out of setting at that point I question why he even bothered making it a jump instead of a normal CYOA.
>>
>>52763558
>Is this thread just trolls trollin' trolls?
Yep, when the shitposting reaches critical mass this thread devolves into exactly that. Carry on with whatever you're doing or if it is too annoying leave for a while until it dies down.
>>
>>52763557
>>52763626
Nice try, Mardukth. Your downplay and lies won't work a second time.
>>
>>52763614
>omnipotence
Why do you keep throwing that out when Nobles aren't omnipotent? No one is talking about making you Lord Entropy, and even he isn't omnipotent you cabbage patch.
>>
>>52763626
If Nobles aren't hot shit to you anymore, then what the fuck even is?
>>
>>52763635
The difference is that magic in Nobilis is based not from the individual Noble, but the Concept that the Noble embodies. You can argue that the Noble's inherent strength, intelligence, and maybe some resistances would carry over, but for the "omnipotence" that anon keeps wanking about to be carried over, you need to bring the entire Nobilis multiverse and system with you and overwrite the new world with it entirely. I have never seen a jump that insists that happens.
>>
>>52763648
Anon, are you daft? He could bend Jump-chan over a table by jump 3. :^)
>>
>>52763677
Anon, DnD magic still works outside the DnD multiverse.
>>
>>52763677
Isn't that basically what happens when you build warp engines outside of 40k?
Although I don't know why some people think it's total onmipotence it's just extreme levels of concept control. Only one concept I can think of can get turned into something resembling omnipotence and that's just cheating to use it.
>>
>>52763677
THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT JUMP CHAIN FUCKING IS
You are so fucking dumb.
>>
>>52763648
Nobilis was never "hot shit" anon. It's about as fucking niche as MYFAROG or Infinity. Actually no I think Infinity is a lot more "hot shit" than Nobilis can ever be. So no, I'm not going to hold Nobles up on a pedestal just because it's "hot shit" to some people. Especially not if even the author shits on Nobles.
>>
>>52763677
That's because it's common sense.

Jumper > Setting.

Always.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
25KB, 1280x720px
>>52763621
Eeeeeh? Is it like really? Here I thought someone else brought it up.

Still, you'll need to do like better than that if you're trying to do some weird guilty thing. Like, I've weathered days long vitriol-filled arguments over Fate with me at the centre.

At least you went to all the effort of linking every post. Always nice to see an admirer put in the work.
>>
>>52763721
Are you really going to act like your powergrab jumps (starting all the way back with Fate) aren't at least part of the reason we can sustain this type of shitposting?
>>
>>52763733
>implying she's ever at fault
It's always the same with these smug assholes.
>>
>>52763733
Anon, this problem is all because we accepted exalted a while back. Don't even pretend like there was anything else that lead to this.
>>
>>52763699
I think the only way that analogy would make sense is if the Jumpchain power creates Excrucians along with letting the Noble use their power, thereby dooming every fucking world they come across, and probably ending their chain because Excrucians > Nobles nine out of ten times.

But of course you'll get people like >>52763709 arguing that we have to cherry pick only the things that benefit the jumper from a setting because he's insisting "muh omnipotence"
>>
>>52763721
Is that someone in particular, or just a generic smugface?
>>
File: 1ZJfAz8.png (861KB, 1019x584px) Image search: [Google]
1ZJfAz8.png
861KB, 1019x584px
>>52763733
Aw, back to the recycled lines? That's a shame. A girl likes it much more when you make something new for her, even if it's lesser quality then the mass produced stuff. Just reusing this old sort of line is so disappointing.
>>
>>52763733
>Shitposting at Val
Learn anon, use your pattern recognition.
>>
>>52763733
>>52763733
>It's your fault that I'm shitposing, accept responcibility
>>
>>52763759
It's Irisviel from Fate/Zero. Couldn't tell you what episode it was from though.
>>
>>52763753
We accepted Exalted because we accepted Disgaea because we accepted Overlord because we accepted Fate, and it all lead downhill from there.
>>
>>52763756
It very well may do that or it might work with no basis because lol jumpchain.
There's no way to know until someone tries to throw together a pdf, but since I doubt anyone feels like trying after today I bet that will be some time off.
>>
>>52763733
Just stick to shitposting on Dirge, at least most of the thread was happy when you did that. Right now we're just bored.
>>
>>52763767
It is funny, isn't it? He stays off of the other jumpmakers that mock him like she does, but he keeps wanting to try her again.
>>
>>52763787
I think everyone would be much happier if there was no shitposting at all.
It's not mandatory and you're delusional if you think people actually like dealing with it regardless of who the namefag of the day is.
>>
>>52763784
If they're honestly trying, I think Chuubos is actually a better place to start. Getting a hold of the pdf for Chuubos is a bit tougher nowadays but at least they won't get their heads bitten off by the omnipotence anons.

Honestly it's kind of sad that the Nobilis Omnipotence meme is still around. It's been a long fucking time since that meme was even a thing in the off and on generals. If anything poem memes would have been more appropriate.
>>
>>52763805
No but muh 4chan culture muh expendable namefags muh shitposting filtration M-M-MUH OPINIONS
>>
>>52763818
Chuubo's Wish Granting Engine? If you want a copy I could post it for you. Never got into it past the first few pages myself, bit too weird for me.
>>
>>52763766
You're really going to sit here and tell me that it's perfectly fine to have e something like perfect memory or videogame-based training or absurd learning boosters in something like Oreimo. Okay, sure.
>>
>>52763756
Anon, you are the one cherry picking. Every fucking time you pick up a setting's magic system, or gain a perk that interacts with souls or particular metaphysical forces, or tech that interacts with the world as if it had certain laws of physics from the setting it came from, it works off jumpchain fiat. That's how perks purchased in jumps work too, jumpchain fiat.

Your setting isn't special. If someone bought noble powers in a Nobilis jump, they would get them consequence free, because they would work on jump chain fiat, and would require nothing other than that to work anywhere else in the multiverse.

It doesn't matter what substantiates a noble's power in the setting itself, once you buy it in jump chain, it's powered by fiat and nothing else.
>>
>>52763805
>you think people actually like dealing with it
I think it's pretty nice when people get around to shitpost on Dirge actually. Well nice probably isn't the right word, but it's like a show of /jc/ solidarity in why they hate him. Reminds me of /cyoag/ when quiet got kicked out for a while.
>>
>>52763767
Timmy is a hamster, they don't have the level of pattern recognition humans do.

That said the other hamhams in the thread can see them just fine so perhaps he is just a really stupid hamster who's bitter about not being as cute as the others.
>>
>>52763818
Secondaries gonna secondary friendo.
And I don't know if you've noticed but /jc/ is about 80% secondary so maymays were bound to be some of the only shit people have to go off of.
It's sad, but it's not worth trying to change since I'm pretty sure most of it is deliberate.
>>
>>52763830
If you have it, please do. I haven't seen it show up on pdf general for a while now.
>>
>>52763837
It's manufactured hate dude. I'm sure you know that and are just fapping over how you managed to meme this so hard, but there's no solidarity here. If there was there wouldn't be day long arguments every time it comes up.
>>
>>52763837
You mean the fact that literally only one guy hates him and bullied him into leaving?
>>
>>52763845
I don't think we can even call it secondary at this point. They're literally using memes that are years old. They might as well be trying to post their rare Pepe collection or argue over Cracky-chan again.
>>
File: Kirino_kosuaka.png (788KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kirino_kosuaka.png
788KB, 1280x720px
>>52763833
Like, aren't you just telling yourself that? If you'd like I could show you. Why, we could even watch Oreimo together anon. I'm sure it'll be a fun time.
>>
>>52763822
These posts don't help and they're not even slightly entertaining.
If you want to take the piss you should try and do better than sticking muh in front of words and pretending to be retarded.
>>
File: let's do the thing everyone.png (575KB, 906x664px) Image search: [Google]
let's do the thing everyone.png
575KB, 906x664px
So guys, if you've watched Yuki Yuuna is a Hero, is there anything you want? I can't promise everything you ask for but I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>52763868
How is that not funny to you? It's like watching a CWC rage quit because he got roused
>>
>>52763837
>a show of /jc/ solidarity
Try again. It's one or more autistic Anons that were triggered by him not wanting to put up with the board and leaving. The Dirge shitposting is just irritating and kind of weird with their obsession over him.
>>
>>52763849
Shit, it's too big. Uh. Gimme a sec.
>>
>>52763865
Both sides seem equally fake to me, so really I just consider it like a cheap commercial break.
>>
I don't give a fuck if Nobles are actually fucking omnipotent, they're still so powerful that they might as well be completely untouchable gods as far as most other settings are concerned. Worse than fucking Exalted or DBZ by a long shot.

The fact that people keep insisting that the hype isn't that real is completely missing the point that it's still way passed the point of being end jump tier, and you just want to give that shit away in a normal jump.
>>
>>52763894
Canon companion options please.
>>
>>52763925
>Worse than fucking Exalted or DBZ by a long shot.
How? Once you jump those, there are like five settings that can still touch you. With Nobilis, there'd probably be two or three.
>>
>>52763925
Can a cap of some sort be put on the abilities like Spiral Power has on it?
>>
>>52763894
Pls gib the option to become a little girl for free
>>
>>52763929
But of course. 200 CP a pop, as usual.
>>
>>52763939
>limitations

Pathetic
>>
>>52760669
This is good. Really, really good.
One thing, you don't say anything about discounts being half off, or if discounted 100 CP Perks/Destinies/Journeys/Schools/Items are free

>>52760719
>Must you use such huge text?
>>52760804
>I've legit gotten headaches with some documents with smaller text...
I've had the same problem, and find this jump very easy to read. I DO like the background. Less eye straining than black on white. Have to disagree with >>52760829
>>
>>52763818
>>52763849

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z46u763pl2bd4af/Chuubos_Marvelous_Wish-Granting_Engine_.pdf

Here it is.
>>
>>52763902
The obsession isn't any different than the one with Red, he's pretty much just shifted targets. Which honestly is a good thing. If he's not going to go away and banning him isn't going to work, then Dirge is probably the best person for him to shit on. We don't stand to lose anything from it when it's all said and done.
>>
>>52763964
Thanks. pls dun be a ruse
>>
>>52763939
No, because that doesn't make sense for Nobilis. Spiral Power has that cap because it's by its very nature tied to shounen-esque power escalation, and n the show itself, past a certain point the escalation starts accelerating to galactic proportions.
>>
File: writer nika drawing a map.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
writer nika drawing a map.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>52763940
Sure thing.
>>
>>52763964
Ah, anon took care of it. Oh well.
>>
>>52763965
Well we do lose something in a way.
It makes it very hard to get him to come back in the future.
Or at least drop off a load of jumps like he used to do.

Because even though he left he was still going to do this as a courtesy, but ever since someone went full retard at him that boat sank and only gets deeper the longer this goes on.
>>
>>52763939
People have already explained how and why there would be caps and why the powers aren't omnipotence like people are insisting. The guys shouting the jump down are also insisting that there can't be any limitations because Jumpchain fiat means the jumpmaker must give omnipotence.
>>
>>52763965
You keep saying this, but it's not going to convince anyone that it's true just because you repeat it every thread, or that you aren't just the shitposter sucking your own ween.
>>
File: phrasing.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
phrasing.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>52763903
>>
>>52763988
He really shouldn't come back, seeing as we aren't going to accept anything he makes for us ever again anyway. He left, that means he's not allowed to ever come back.
>>
Man, can't we argue about something else? If a Nobilis jump is going to be made, then it'll be made. If it's made well, it'll probably go on the Drive. If one's not ever going to be made then it just won't be made.

Why don't we just bitch about something else?
>>
>>52763988
People already pointed out in the previous threads that realistically, we don't want him back. It's easy enough to just go over and ask him directly, there's just no motivation to do it.

Look on the bright side anon, we're not actually losing out on that many jumps. He's made two or three notable jumps, and we still have those. He hasn't made anything amazing since he left. If you really want one of the settings you could just ask a jumpmaker to adopt it
>>
>>52764018
We could very well accept it.
I already have. all that matters now is for him to bother posting it and we're good.
I know you're being a cunt on purpose, but you really should reconsider. It's not fun anymore. You should stop.

>>52764025
I want him back, but I don't want him to have to deal with this.
That's the only reason I haven't bothered.
>>
>>52764022
Arbitrary power level restrictions, and people afraid of others sparking in one jump in their chain because omnipotence must be a 0 CP perk in their eyes.
>>
File: hjkm.jpg (185KB, 850x1075px) Image search: [Google]
hjkm.jpg
185KB, 850x1075px
>>52764016
I know, I know. I just find the 8 limit to be so restricting, especially for 4chan of all places. All the ones I use are much bigger then a measly 8.
>>
>>52764025
It's not worth asking him to come back because the levels of self-absorbed jackassery are through the fucking roof in this place.

And wouldn't you know it, I'm talking to a prime source.
>>
>>52763997
What, are you trying to insist that the Anti-Dirge poster and Timmy don't work the same? How many times have you managed to get him banned? If you can get every shitposter banned, I'll stand corrected.
>>
>>52764057
You need to stop saying shitposting is a good thing just to deflect to the other reasonable part of your argument when someone calls you out.
>>
>>52764057
Fuck off already you complete and utter cuntasaurus.
>>
>>52764037
It wouldn't fly. Before the only reason why people accepted the jumps was because they were wordy enough that no one had time to look. Nowadays people know to scream about length, bad writing, shit quality, non-canon options and all of those catchphrases.

If they wanted to argue hard enough they'd ban all of Dirge's jumps because Dirge writes using a different narrative than their headcanon and it would go against jumpchain rules.
>>
>>52764083
My personal headcanon wishes you fucking left already.
>>
>>52764083
Those aren't real arguments and we've already determined that these guys are the worst sort of cowards.
If someone is actually here to defend themselves the argumentss dry up almost immediately.
I dont' know why you bother defending them really.
>>
I honestly prefer that he's not here, because it means I have less keeping me attached to this shitheap.
>>
>>52764089
Even if I didn't summarize how the shitposters have decided to attack the jumps, the anon would just have to look back to the last couple times people pointed out why the jumps don't meet quality standards to see it. You can get angry all you want, I don't see your fake outrage changing the way that people attack the jumps.
>>
File: 1381196386495.jpg (86KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
1381196386495.jpg
86KB, 600x588px
>>52764104
This shouldn't be as true as it is.
Fuck how did it even get so bad.

Tell me /jc/ why do you stay here even though it's so shit?
You must have a reason to keep posting. What is it?
>>
>>52764104
This. If every Jumpmaker was driven to SB, I would actually be pretty happy with it to be honest, since it would mean I wouldn't have to deal with this place at all anymore.
>>
155. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Perks: Daytrading, Sneaking Mission, Silver Tongue, You Don't Fix A Firewall, Ghost
Items: Body Armor, Floral Pea Coat, Sunglasses, Weapon (Grenades), Apartment

Cyberpunk settings are hard to deal with mostly because blowing it all up would be too easy. It pulls at my instincts to not just decimate this society and let a new world blossom from the ashes. But, it wouldn't be kind.

So, I play the part of the wandering healer and also inject people too poor to afford augments with an intelligence enhancing virus and instructions on how to homemake a Neuropozyne substitute. I'll probably also hand out stands and hamon because that will make the world more fun. I'm a good judge of character when it comes to who to give stands to, but that might just be my knowledge of every crime someone's ever committed just by staring at them. These subgroups are going to shake things up for awhile, but I doubt it will be anything too permanent. I'm just going to steer it toward making cheap augments a valid option. Super smart mystics handing out makeshift/stolen cyborg parts to the poor of the world can't go wrong, can it?

Anyway, crazy plans for weird sun cults that defy the ruling powers get assassins sent after you, apparently? Not to mention upsetting the secret plans of terrorist groups and stuff. So, it was a rough ten years marked by violence, but what else is new.
>>
>>52764113
They do hit quality standards. It's not like we even have standards for a jump to not hit. Saying something doesn't make it true. Just because someone realized they can get (You)s by saying something rediculous doesn't mean it's a good argument and it's definitely not enough to get a jump rejected.
>>
>>52764124
I post here because its more convenient to do so than on a site like SB, where everyone has a name, and new threads pop up basically every day to replace the old ones. That's basically it.
>>
>>52764101
I'm not really defending them, I'm just pointing out what their mo is, because that's what they've done every time. I thought you'd be able to infer the second part since you implied that you knew Dirge somewhat, but if the implication escaped you it's pretty straightforward.

They'd attack, and knowing Dirge, he'll take them completely seriously because he places twice as much emphasis on criticism as he does praise, which means he'll take the jump and rework it again even if other people tell him it's ok. And he wouldn't stop even if the shitposters are insincere.

He even hinted at a FFX remake again. Consider that this was all from 5 posts between 2 SBers. Literally months ago.
>>
>>52764124
I literally have nothing else going for me right now.

Dead end job. Classes not progressing at any rate. Girlfriend moved to California and I ain't heard jack squat from her since. The few friends I have in this life seem to congregate here.

Now I do avoid reading thread 70% of the time but... Yeah.

I'm a sad sack of shit, that answer good Anon?
>>
>>52764158
Ah well sorry for the accusation then.
It just seemed like you were trying to justify it all and I was a little peeved over it.
My bad.
>>
>>52764113
>People
We know that it's literally all just you, you stupid faggot. You have identifiable posting patterns and don't even bother to hide it, because you love being called out.
>>
>>52764124
I stay here because I really like Jumpchain as an idea, because most people here are actually pretty cool and helpful, because the jumpmakers are usually pretty fun to watch when they get up to stuff, and because I...really have nothing else to do right now.
>>
>>52764160
Too real. Too real.
>>
There's nothing wrong with jump chain itself. It's just /jc/ and the people who post here that are the problem.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>52764124
I'm just here to raid the fridge and eat the food.

Also, CYOAs don't require gaming hardware, which I have had consistently awful luck with as of late.

I look at Jumpchain and /jc/ the same way I look at works of fiction and their collective 'fandoms'. If I took the opinion of other people seriously all the time, I'd never enjoy a work of fiction or CYOAs ever again.

I do hope what writefaggotry and CYOAs I post garner some enjoyment, since I primarily do it for myself most of the time.
>>
File: ece.gif (710KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ece.gif
710KB, 640x360px
>>52764124
Because it's not that bad. 90% of the shitposting is the same recycled nonsense. It's likely just speaking from an older view but these days, things are so much nicer. It's easy to ignore the hissy fits some anons have with each other, since it's always the same thing and it's never important. You can even have fun with it since it's all so impotent, not like how it used to be.

I can understand how it might seem unpleasant for some, particularly those new or still holding onto old bitterness, but personally, I only need to think of how far this community has come to feel good about it and my place in it.

Sides, /jc/ has certainly done a lot of good for me. I've gotten to improve my confidence in my writing, my writing speed has improved a lot, I'm much better at planning stuff out, I've gotten to meet people from all over the world, got a hold on my anger issues, made lots of friends and even a cute as fuck boyfriend. What's not to enjoy?
>>
>>52764169
If anything that's why he shouldn't even be here. You'd have better luck milking piss from an onion than getting sincere feedback from this place, and people that know how to exploit Dirge's impossible self standards would just use it to shitpost. Then everyone will get frustrated because it'll seem like he's ignoring everyone who says his jumps are ok. It'll be the same fiasco that drove him to SB happening all over again.

He's literally the only jumpmaker that I would say works best alone until a finished product comes out.
>>
>>52764124
This is a thread for a single player internet imagination game. I don't actually have to be upset by anything that goes on here because it doesn't ]matter in any meaningful way at all. I have a real life where I do real life things when I feel like it. It's the people who tie so much of their emotions into this place that weird me out, but then again there are people who flip out about sports teams. Basically the same thing.
>>
>>52764175
We going to play the guess the anon game again? So which IRC namefag am I?
>>
File: I'm happy.gif (377KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
I'm happy.gif
377KB, 500x291px
>>52764200
I like your stuff, Heavens even if I end up bleeding CP by the end of it.

>>52764217
>Sides, /jc/ has certainly done a lot of good for me
>All that good
That made me happy. Also the above applies to you as well.
>>
>>52764198
The problem has always been other people.
Every single problem in the world can trace it's origin back to at least one human. If not a multitude of them.

People are a blight, upon each other and the world.
But it's too late to stop now.
>>
>>52764238
You're bancho
>>
>>52764238
>IRC namefag
None, although it's cute that you're trying to make it seem like that's what I'm accusing, you are the same person that posted those 'criticisms' some threads ago. You referred to yourself as multiple people, and used yourself as a source of validation in an argument, which is pathetic.
>>
>>52764288
Curse you, fiendish and vile detective.
>>
>>52764288
>>52764307
WRONG! IT IS I, THE TRUE BANCHO!
>>
>>52764292
He also killed JFK!
>>
>>52764288
>>52764307
>>52764318
Shit, are we roleplaying?

>No devolveré lo que he robado hasta que vuelvas mi corazón.
>>
>>52764278
Musubi represent!
>>
>>52764318
No, I'm Spartacus!
>>
>>52763903
>Gimme a sec.
What happened?
>>
>>52764336
File was waaaay over 8mb, so I had to try and upload it to a drive. Anon posted before that upload finished though.
>>
>>52764336
It was way too big for us to handle, so Val had to find one we could take.
>>
>>52764288
Bancho got IP banned a while back you goof.

>>52764292
I would have said bravo to your batman skills except then you just had to use the word accusing. I'm guessing you're referring to the guy who pointed out the flaws in the perks and that you think we were all samefagging it again?
>>
>>52764334
No, you're Crux! I'M Spartacus!
>>
File: stop looking into my soul.png (42KB, 1186x156px) Image search: [Google]
stop looking into my soul.png
42KB, 1186x156px
>>52764124
Because being a jumpmaker is the most important thing I've done with my life. Pretty pathetic, yeah, but it's a small bit of comfort. I've been mentally flourishing ever since I started being a jumpmaker.

Also I crave the (You)'s.
>>
File: He's a big guy.jpg (49KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
He's a big guy.jpg
49KB, 470x706px
>>52764362
>>52764362
>>52764362
>>52764362
>>
File: I found pudding.jpg (295KB, 800x1189px) Image search: [Google]
I found pudding.jpg
295KB, 800x1189px
>>52764360
Oh, so I am. Terribly sorry for the oversight.

Also pic related because I'm doing this when I do DC, must derail all the grimderp.
>>
>>52764375

You cheeky fucker.
>>
>>52764352
>Bancho got IP banned a while back
Really? What caused that?
>>
File: Pls no bully.png (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pls no bully.png
155KB, 500x500px
>>52764124
Because I've made tons of awesome friends here, and even if I keep hitting the same creative block with my chain that I do with my jumps oh god the pain kill me it's still a blast seeing jumps and imagining the kind of stuff you could do in a chain.

And I'd like to think that I've made stuff that people have had fun with.

I just want everybody to get along, have fun, and be happy. I think everybody here is pretty cool, no matter their faults.
>>
>>52764333
Sorry half-Satan, I'm not that well-versed in Indonesian comic and cartoon characters.
>>
>>52764124
Because it's free and I can keep up with some things I've enjoyed from time to time.
>>
>>52764387
He was banned well over a year ago because he he no clue what was socially acceptable at the time. You just new or smth?
>>
>>52764387
I believe that was when he started talking about wanting to ethnically cleanse the middle east, which pissed people off so bad that random anons were getting on the IRC to ask people to ban him to give him some sort of punishment.
>>
>>52764394
SMT Nocturne, one of the Reasons is Musubi, which is the ideal of a world of isolation/solitude.
>>
>>52764352
>>52764402
Don't you think he should be unbanned?
>>
>>52760669
600cp for the three Blue Eyes
300cp to turn into one
That's weird, looks like Digger just gives you 100 more cp than you need? Oh well, don't need it.
>>
>>52764388
All of your jumps are super fun, you've done great work Worm_Anon.

One day, we will finally be free of all the anger and the shitposting and the arguing. That day is not today. It probably won't be tomorrow either. But it will happen. One day. And on that day, we will all have fun together.
>>
>>52764124
/jc/ is just another board on /tg/. Post here when it's fun, go elsewhere when it isn't fun. That and there isn't an exalted general up all the time
>>
File: urusei yatsura.jpg (72KB, 400x497px) Image search: [Google]
urusei yatsura.jpg
72KB, 400x497px
Oh yes. If anyone wants stuff from Urusei Yatsura, speak up. Again, can't promise everything, but I'll try my best!

Alien Canon Companions 200 CP a pop, Human CC's 100 CP a pop. Will give you Oni suitor of your very own for purchase.
>>
>>52764424
All he has to do to get back on is jiggle the 56k and stop being a goddamn moron.
His fault he can't do that.
>>
Was batman beyond finished?
>>
>>52764416
>random anons were getting on the IRC to ask people to ban him to give him some sort of punishment.
Aren't you supposed to be at least 18 to use this site?
>>
>>52764421
Musubi a shit! A SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Yosuga is best Reason!
>>
>>52764424
Why? The IRC is just a club for a bunch of friends. He's not friends with the people on IRC to begin with, so why let him back in?
>>
>>52764402
>well over a year ago
But I thought I saw him recently-ish?
>>
>>52764435
Please keep your exalted talk in Exalted General. I've gone from not knowing anything about exalted and not really caring about it, to knowing way more than I want and fucking despising it.
>>
>>52764442
Even then he'd prolly get banned again, because he has all the subtlety of a rabid elephant.
>>
>>52764440
What's it about? That image makes it look really fun.
>>
File: E23.jpg (44KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
E23.jpg
44KB, 960x540px
>>52764124
I kindof just use /jc/ as an excercise for character writing. Dramatic and/or silly vignette stories and creation of characters or scenarios. It's something I've always done, and will always continue to do, regardless of whether or not I have a structured outlet.

I used to be a really avid online roleplayer, and then I did quests for awhile, and then I found the cyoag and puttered around there for a couple months, and then jumpchain started up and I made the short hop.
I am literally one step removed from fanfiction, and that's probably only because I'm way too lazy to churn out an entire coherent narrative without someone else pulling part of the weight.

When the thread gets really dumb, I just stop reading it, and periodically scroll through to check for dropped pdf files.
Sometimes I check out posts that have garnered a lot of backlink replies, because those are usually "how does your jumper <x>?" questions, which are fun.
And sometimes I just look at Spiral-Anon's posts to see what he's responding to, because he often responds to several such questions at once.

Basically, I'm not paying attention to what any of you fucks are doing like 60% of the time.
Just like I do to my companions!
>>
>>52764424
Nah. He was fun to tease and mess with but in the end he just made arguments.
>>
>>52764469
No. If you don't want it you can go find something more interesting to talk about and attract people to you to talk about it
>>
>>52764485
And the IRC is usually just worthless spam of people trying to be comedians.
>>
>>52764424
Ugh. If there's any reason for me to never log back on to IRC, it's that. That's one of the several reasons I fucking despise Terra Formars.
>>
>>52764502
We wish you'd just fucking off yourself already.
>>
>>52764502
Is that you OA? If so, was what people said about you leaving Terra formars open to claim true? I'm happy to do an update if you don't want anything to do with it but if that's not the case I'm fine to leave it alone. No insult is intended.
>>
File: 1465604596669.jpg (27KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1465604596669.jpg
27KB, 268x268px
>>52764502
Um, misquote?
>>
File: JC14.png (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.png
625KB, 1920x1080px
>>52763292
I'm just saying this for the sake of providing information, but for the sake of some actual examples I suspect people might be thinking of:

For starters as an anthropomorphic personification, a Noble has semantic versatility over his domain-the game actively encourages you to play whatever you can imagine. For example, if you were the Power of Beauty, you could justify telekinetically throwing someone out of the room to ensure you are the most beautiful person in the room. The Power of Boundaries erased the distinction between citizen and criminal in Chicago for 40 days. Powers of Emotions obtain control over spirits and entities that embody those emotions. The Power of Flowers would theoretically be able to do whatever they want because the language of reality is written through flowers over there.

Other examples in the book include destroying the world, obtaining ownership of the universe through a bad divorce and causing a boyfriend, a starfish and God(?, he doesn't do much) to exist and then cease to exist by telling them they do.

Their superiors, the Imperators, are a bunch of cosmic entities that essentially have more encompassing domains. They're not untouchable however-after dragging Troy into the spirit world, the Imperator Jehannum was killed by ordinary humans when Helen of Troy-who effectively was the Power of Beauty at the time-inspired Trojan soldiers to kill him. It apparently worked because Troy was also the most glorious city in the world at the time.

(Cont'd)

>>52763113
>stalemate a game of Yugioh forever by stocking your deck full of Pot of Greed and Pot of Greed-variants
>keep drawing Pots of whatever
>eventually have to rob a local store to get more cards to draw

...huh.

>>52764124
Eh, I just kinda roll my eyes a lot and either tune ou or talk about something else. It's not that hard.
>>
>>52764536
>ASA resurrects an hours-long argument for the opportunity to wave his fedora around in public
If the was any doubt he was the shitposter...
>>
>>52764496
Honestly, whenever I see anyone talking about exalted, I feel the need to jump in and scream about how much I hate it and want to destroy everything about it forever and kill all the Incarna and reduce creation back into pure chaos. Call me edgy, but conversations about Exalted just make me that mad.
>>
>>52764566
You've got issues kid.
Thing is even people that like exalted want to do lots of that while they're there so you're not being any edgier than they are.
>>
>>52764473
It was the prototypical "random human loser gets inhuman wife" manga.

So the plot basically is that Oni-like aliens invade earth, but they'll back off if a randomly-chosen human (who is Ataru) can grab the horns of the Oni princess, Lum. Ataru's gf says she'll marry him if he can grab Lum's horns. So he does that, and then he shouts "now I can get married!" and she thinks it's a wedding proposal. The oni take these kinds of things very seriously.

So it's really a romcom about Oni causing a lot of trouble for Ataru and wacky shenanigans.
>>
>>52764535
Nope. If Tera gets unbanned and let back on, that's it.

>>52764529
... honestly? If you want to take a crack at it anon, by all means. Consider this an official hand-over, and I wish you the best of luck man.

Let me see if I can find the notes I had for the update. I know one of them was reworking the "special endings" to have different variants. Unless you'd rather start with a fresh slate?
>>
File: JC1.jpg (24KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
JC1.jpg
24KB, 597x333px
>>52764536
Their chief enemies are called the Excrucians, eldritch humanoid entities which want to destroy what we think of as reality for various reasons. Some of them manipulate pure nothingness, dying of something all their life and then somehow using their own complete death to ressurect from nonexistence. They're generally interpreted as on par with Nobles, and their end goal is the total destruction of all existence. One casually turned the seas into salt.

>>52762791
>make the user more themselves

This is basically what the devs intended, yeah. Like many things in Exalted it gave off the exact opposite impression.

>will it still take stuff from you

From what I understand of the intent, it would be entirely valid for your revelation to revolve entirely around how you, personally, relate to the conflicts in Creation, the Wyld, the Underworld, Malfeas or any other world in Exalted's setting. You just arrived in the jump after all, go on a couple of adventures and see how you feel about them.

>what happens

If I remember correctly it doesn't work, but you can try again some other time. Most sorcerers generally WANT to get it right the first time around though, because life-changing revelations don't happen every day and if they're trying to do it they generally have an important reason to learn magic in the first place.
>>
>>52762599
STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
What does the Correspondence Course from Fallen London actually do? It's some star song apparently, but the description of what it does is really vague aside from the imparting knowledge part.
>>
>>52764598
Really? So you're gonna hold the thread and IRC hostage if they don't bow to your whims? That's so very... anonymous of you.
>>
>>52764588
Oh boy. I'm guessing the gf isn't too happy about that? And that Lum wins in the end?
>>
>>52764622

HOW THE FUCK DO I HOLD ANYTHING HOSTAGE, ANON.

IF TERA GETS UNBANNED, I STOP GOING ON. THAT'S ALL THERE IS.

YOU COMPLETELY DAFT IDJIT.
>>
File: Really, Anon.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Really, Anon.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>52764633
>expecting logic and sense from /jc/
>>
>>52764598
Really? Awesomesauce.

I'll probably try and do it semi fresh? I don't want to ruin any builds so unless you really don't want me to, I'll keep the basic structure of things like the Mosaic operation stuff but otherwise I'll probably try and so some different things.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>52764124
Because I hate myself.
>>
>>52764647
Crapbuggers, I'm meant to have the name on when I do this stuff right? Terra Formars will be great fun to do.
>>
>>52764647
>semi-fresh.

All I need to hear. Good luck man, I wish you the best.
>>
File: threaten.png (166KB, 744x220px) Image search: [Google]
threaten.png
166KB, 744x220px
>>52764630
Not too sure I remember what the ending was like, but yeah. Gf isn't super thrilled about that.

My plans include getting Lum and Shinobu, his gf, to ditch him because honestly my jumper doesn't have a really high opinion of him. He's kind of a huge jerk/loser.
>>
>>52764648
I cut myself on that edge, it was so edgy. Thanks, Shadow the Edgehog. I'm trying to edge in as many edge jokes as I can, if it wasn't clear.
>>
>>52764622
It's not really holding anything hostage, it's just a choice between him and Tera. Pretty much the same thing with Dirge given how much he hates the guy
>>
>>52764124
Discovering settings and possible waifus I've never heard of.
>>
>>52764124
Just simple inertia honestly. I don't want to feel like I've wasted the last few years, so I endure in the hope that it'll be valuable to me.
>>
>>52764633
If you aren't holding anything hostage, then why's there a gun to my head.
>>
>>52764664
Yeah, it was pretty morbid, no matter how you slice it.
>>
>>52764664
I mean it was the truth, but posting the edge pic made me at least smile a bit. And your post, too.
>>
>>52764664
Yeah, you could say it was the bleeding edge.
>>
>>52764689
Because you're putting it to your own head and claiming someone made you do it.
>>
>>52764677
Man, this guy's just a cunt isn't he?
>>
>>52764664
Jesus, man. Cut him some slack..
>>
>>52764663
Eh, that's a little harsh. He might be a pervert and jerk sometimes, but he also passes up two opportunities to gain a harem for Lum's sake, gives his rival all the information he has on the girls in town so he can try and rescue her when she gets kidnapped, refuses to cheat and win the race in that same movie by saying he loves Lum because then she'll never know if he really meant it, even if it means everyone will lose their memories of the aliens, and at the end declaring that no matter what he'll never forget her. He's a jerk, but he has a good side to him as well.
>>
I can't honestly say that Fire Emblem ever appealed to me.
>>
>>52764770
Cool Story, Bro.
>>
Dishonored 2 question. What exactly can blood amber from the bloodfly nests be used for?
>>
>>52764770
Your loss famalam.
>>
File: Waiting.gif (423KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting.gif
423KB, 268x268px
Still.

Forever.

Requesting.
>>
>>52764779
Yeah, it's a hit at parties.

>>52764790
Eh, maybe if not being a teratophiliac would also count as a loss.
>>
>>52764806
Rule 1.
>>
>>52764806
I don't even know what that is.
>>
>>52764758
Eh, you're right. Maybe I'm a little harsh on the guy. It's been a while since I've seen/read the series in full.
>>
>>52764806
People generally don't make jumps when asked. They tend to make jumps when they naturally develop enough of an interest to make one.
>>
>>52764722
I don't think so. He's just convinced that Dirge betrayed him as a friend and something about Air Gear.
>>
>>52764820
No worries, it's pretty easy to do that with some characters, especially one like him. Because he's still a jerk, even if he's not a total jerk. Definitely deserves to get some sense smacked into him. But he comes through when he's really needed.
>>
>>52764812
Why would you tempt him.
>>
>>52764855
... Did we read the same post.

Are you just naturally exaggerating things.
>>
>>52764812
DON'T SAY THAT WORD, YOU'LL SUMMON HIM AND MAKE HIM POST AN IMAGE 'PROVING YOU WRONG'.
>>
File: awwoovement.png (1MB, 1416x1015px) Image search: [Google]
awwoovement.png
1MB, 1416x1015px
>>52761861
Who let antifa in?
>>
File: ff_wall_20_12.jpg (25KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
ff_wall_20_12.jpg
25KB, 736x460px
Are there any good waifus among the various Final Fantasy jumps?
>>
File: 1165123516.jpg (518KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1165123516.jpg
518KB, 640x640px
>>52764900
There's dozens depending on your taste.
You've only got 20+ games to pick from.
>>
File: IMG_0903.jpg (21KB, 236x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0903.jpg
21KB, 236x839px
>>52764619
The truth is, even in-universe nobody's sure. It's more or less implied to be the mechanism through which the stars, cannibalistic deities that apparently like to sit on thrones carried by eldritch leviathans while being worshiped and otherwise look the same as our stars, regulate their natural ability to enforce what we think of as reality. Time, causality, physics-without it "illegal" things like radiation that erases memory and dreams that shape the future tend to happen. When the stars speak it properly, they throw meteorites engraved with it's simile at things and make very quiet noises called breaths of the void. The former has resulted in part of the neath being affected by the concept of messengers, attracting postmen to go mad near it.

It is associated with light, heat and them to affect souls in general; devils make a kind of watch that uses one similar of the Correspondence to tell when it's time to collect somebody's soul. A clay man has grafted a functional clay arm on a human, although it rapidly calcified-and was attempting the reverse. Devils and the Dawn Machine (sentient robot star built from Victorian steampunk technology somehow) can also use the Correspondence to protect things-up to a city, so far-from being "called upstairs" (read: the sun eats your soul) or negated from existence from exposure to sunlight. Lorn-Flukes and Mt. Nomad (granddaughter of the Bazaar, basically a half-skinwalker half-star/Bazaar hybrid that looks like a swimming black island) also seem to shout Correspondence symbols to blow up ships. Finally, from what I can tell of the Mr. Eaten storyline the Correspondence can let you survive being mutilated into a human candle to transport a space bat's identity back into outer space. Oh, and one case the Correspondence's symbols came alive and possessed a man they were tattooed on.

It's known that even the Masters can only speak a butchered version of it.
>>
>>52764863
Oh yes, definably going to smack some sense into him. Well, maybe not smack, but I am definably going to be like an annoying moth fluttering around him giving him advice on how not to be a jerk. One he can't really slap away.
>>
>>52764915
>all of that
Oh God what. I...I don't even...what?!
>>
>>52764867
No? It's not a secret or anything that OAA doesn't like Dirge, even before he's gone on about how Dirge doesn't treat people like friends. The Air Gear was just him venting a month or something ago when people brought up Dirge being an ass and then OAA felt like chipping in.
>>
>>52764884
B A S H T H E T R A S H
>>
Jump #313: Nightmare City
>Ace of Swords: An opportunity to bring reason and intelligence to bear in the pursuit of justice and truth.
>Location: The Nightmare City
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Savior Cat (0)
Might as well bring more things into the mix, I remember these being very similar in the past.
>403 Forbiddena (Free)
More wonderful music. I will absolutely take it.
>Outside System Knowledge (600)
Knowing how to create a thing gives insight on how it works. Not sure that I'll get much practical use out of this for now, though.
>Destiny Is Calling You (Free, Drop-In)
It helps to know when the plot is coming and going to sweep me up with it, certainly..!
>The Pabulum of Life (500, Drop-In)
Positive impact from emotions rather than negative ones. Though I doubt I'll be needing this, I can still see it being useful down the road.
>Obey Me Or Defy Me (200, Drop-In)
Ahahaha, fate. Yeah, I tend to flip fate the bird on principle, but being able to prevent reality warpers from deleting me DOES sound rather handy.
>Come Under The Wet Yourself (100)
If things get desperate... it's good to have a last reserve of hope, no matter how small.
>Food & Water (0)
If weapons are more common than essential staples, then I'll definitely be picking this up. Even if I don't need it, others might.
>>
>>52765059

The problem with going to Nightmare City is that I have enough experience with this sort of thing that I can be considered a full blown reality warper in a digital world. The moment I enter, the Eyes of the Seer start flying throughout the city so that I can have a view of everything, and I'm certain that this will have some interesting effects on people seeing these strange, inhuman things flying about.

When the Troubleshooters start seeing me flash-stepping in front of them, using absolute territory fields to defend their targets, they're probably going to get very annoyed. When they penetrate them with their weapons of doom, they'll find their targets whisked away, and we'll see what they have to say when I start interfering with everything they do.

AI genocides are not fun. AI genocides in an artificial construct are enough to rustle my jimmies. But artificial constructs have been my jam ever since I dealt with SHODAN ages ago.

Let them do what they want to do. I may as well be a god, here, and I have every intention of either brokering a lasting peace or ensuring that there is no more war. If that requires me to find a way out of the city to the real world, and pull every single other human with me, so be it.
>>
>>52764970
Not the guy you were replying to but curious about whether this is true.
Tried looking in the archive and I'm not seeing any of this hate for Dirge that OAA has. Can't see any posts where OAA even mentioned him.
>>
>>52765078
It's a bunch of bullshit, anon.

Like the rest of the Dirgeposting, just ignore it.
>>
>>52765078
If you're really that curious why don't you just ask him on IRC.

I don't think you'd be able to find the Air Gear thing easily through archives since he didn't have a trip on, you could just try searching for Air Gear and go back to the post where he mentions Dirge apparently harassing him and trace that conversation back. It should be over forty or fifty threads by now.

But really, it's not really anything that noteworthy. One jumpmaker doesn't like another, so what? We just came two threads ago from NuBee and Valeria hating DFC. It's not like the jumpmakers are all one big happy family.
>>
>>52765078
>>52765145
Learn to use the archive, it's not that hard.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52201007/#q52202262
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>52764939
The Correspondence is Reality Warping words which most folk butcher when they become 'Scholars' of it. Speaking it leaves you exhaling prismatic colors and the words have enough heat to catch high moisture air, around the usual saturation of an underground cave with a close source of water, on fire from it's prescience. Stars use the Correspondence to communicate their Law (IE "People Die When They Are Killed" & "All Will Be Well, All Will Be Well, and All Manner of Things Shall Be Well") which grants the wild reality a structure. Their greatest invention is the Law of the Great Chain, which organizes all Beings by a position in a sort of ladder with them always ending up at the top.

With this power you can do some insane stuff. As Garlock has given pretty good examples of. Going by the Mr. Eaten story-line should you be willing to do some fucked up shit to yourself you can act as a vessel for a Higher Being, which technically shouldn't be possible but because there are fewer Laws in the Neath you can get away with it... for a time.

The suspected reason the Neath is so free of these Laws because it's not exposed to much, or in some places any, light from the surface. Being in the Neath for too long is grounds for the Sun turning you into a pillar of salt. It may not be the first day or even the first year but long time Neath Dwellers are playing Russian Roulette with a five bullets if you catch my meaning. This is all when the Sun is supposed to be a big softy among the other Judgements (the name the stars give themselves) Oh the reason we [Humans and such] can used the Correspondence is because a Soul is actually a small star egg, which they eat like some folks breath, but we're so far down the Great Chain that maturing to full Egg is outside reason.

Someone posted this a while back and now I'll forward it to you saint-arthur.tumblr.com

The tumblr in question is pretty good since the guy who wrote it managed to get hired by the company in question.
>>
WHO

THE HELL

CARES
>>
>>52765172
Fallen London has some pretty neat lore.
It's understandable that people would be interested.
>>
>>52765172
Do we need to point you back to the same response when you screamed about Exalted?
>>
>>52764388
Always bully the Worm.

Just joking, you're a pretty cool worm. Speaking of, how goes the update? What's missing from it at the moment?
>>
>>52765172
Everyone other than you. Which makes you the freak.

If you don't care about what we're about, man, then don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
>>52765199
Oh yeah it does.

I'm currently just getting into the Red Science stuff and it's pretty wild too. It's like the opposite of the Correspondence in that it uses eldritch math said to literally be from Hell to construct impossibilities into reality. The stuff if freakishly difficult to use but there has been at least one use of a machine, which for reasons unknown seemed to have a personality, to produce fantastical results, which was pretty neat.Stuff is neat and all this is scratching my guilty pleasure of oddly almost-Lovecraft things.

Don't go behind the Dawn Machine, speaking from experience as someone who has done it. Not a good idea. Thankfully there actually is enough Irrigo to fix the problems that arose from that little stunt that I'd planned for Sunless Sea.
>>
File: IMG_0910.jpg (27KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
27KB, 704x396px
>>52765172
I do!

>>52765311
>not a good idea

...how far behind it do you have to go? I tried to go around the big spinning metal wheel things, and all that happened was I kept bumping into the inner wheels until my ship sank.

My first captain ever has the questionable honour of dying from being stuck in the Dawn Machine's ass.

Also I don't think it's from Hell, the devils' representative wants to emphasise they never rebelled against the Judgements-and they can smith new laws, while the Science explicitly distorts such laws. Which is odd when they seem to be sponsoring the Liberation of Night. Seals of the Red Science are hunks of meteoric iron, which seems to suggest it comes from somewhere in space-which already has weird things like time-winds. Interesting how a man-made machine can seem to use it better than any human can the Correspondence.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>52765409
By gentle (on Speed 1 with switches to Speed 0 for turns) maneuvering you can actually slip between the southern wall and the wheels, the largest ones will pass over you. Then you go off the edge of that corner. It's... bracing.

I'm going to spoiler this next part.

The devils helped in creating the not-Law things used by The Persona Engine, though if they themselves have ever broken Law before is a different argument entirely. The Persona Engine did indeed seem to have a personality and seriously did some odd stuff during a Exceptional Story: The Century Exhibition. Things got weird at points but as far as we can tell the Red Science is a piece of Alien/Hellish know-how, both have been hinted at by non-bias mediums, that comes off space rock, but since we don't really know all the facts, as usual, we speculate. It's great fun, though I've been told the ES was Exceptionally lacking.

Mere speculation. Machines seem to do things very well in general when used by man, which may be an effect of the fact that one of the few Laws Humanity has always loved and kept close to themselves by their identity as a tool using spices. It seems the less someone fights things the more power a Law has over them. Most Zailors just up and give up when exposed to the Sun's light, preferring to just wait for death than actually shield themselves. It's so odd what does and doesn't apply to those of the Neath.
>>
>>52762211
animal drones, go to a DnD jump friendo
>>
>>52762736
how else are you supposed to get eldritch titty milk for cooking jumps?
>>
>>52764806
probably after toriko and magi get an update
>>
>>52764806
Why don't you try making it yourself?
There no harm in at least trying, right?
And if you are enough about it to keep on asking, then you should care enough about it to do a good job, and you should know it well enough to make a accurate jump.
So go ahead, give it a go.
>>
>>52760669
joke's on you, I picked Anti-Shadow Realm in the Yugioh jump. Wait...

>>52761851
Thank you! My benefactor is going to milk this for all it's worth.
>>
>>52764806
Stll

Forever

Asking other people to do your dirty work like it's their job. Pull your finger out of your ass and do it yourself, and stop treating us ilike we are somehow beholden to you to make the jumps you want.
>>
>>52765554
How goes the jump for kamigawa?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>52766127
Scenarios are done, for now.

Drawbacks are named and await a better description than the various one-liners they have to remind me what they all do.

Items are my bane and I've got the Drop-In Tree, Undiscounted & some of Kami and Yamabushi finished. It's been a whole lot of fun, rereading everything from beginning to end again, but I will be glad when I can present you guys with the first draft.
>>
File: 1465318430023.png (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465318430023.png
105KB, 500x500px
Hey, if Valeria is still here, what's the progress on your jumps?
>>
>>52766419
Read the previous threads.
>>
>>52766419
Uh, mentioned it a few times in previous threads. Pretty much everything is the same, just taht Majikoi is much closer to completion. Still about 5 days from completion at current rates.
>>
>>52766462
You wouldn't say it's at 85%, would you? Because I don't think anyone would mind if you just skip from 84% to 86%.
>>
>>52766517
I don't think my heart could survive that once again.

But there's totally an 85% drawback.
>>
>>52766569
If we buy the nearly unbreakable barbadium skin in GoH can we still feel normally? Or does it harden the skin and make you have no touch?

Also it is a buy item, can it be removed safetlt or is it a one and done once applied deal? Do we need to apply it to ourselves?
>>
>>52761514
Would companioning Reinhard be a bad idea?
>>
>>52766977
It'll work just like your normal flesh and blood, just hardier. So yes, you can feel normally.

When you buy it, it'll replace your normal body.
>>
>>52767041
Thank you.
>>
File: IMG_0270.gif (236KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.gif
236KB, 678x422px
>>52764900
Lightning
Rikku
Tidus
Ashe
Lightning
Fran
Lightning
Dagger
Yuna
Lightning
Cindy (Kingsglaive)
Lulu
Faris
Terra
Lightning
Celes
Cloud
Tifa
Shelkie
Yuffie
Quistis
Freya
Eiko
Chocolina
Lightning

There's few others too.
>>
>>52763571
But you can already do that with several jumps as your fist one...

I'm thinking of Injustice, DC Occult, Exalted: Infernals, Overlord, Rick & Morty...

You can pretty much kill the rest of the settings with one of those.
>>
File: Reinhard.Tristan.Eugen.Heydrich.jpg (158KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhard.Tristan.Eugen.Heydrich.jpg
158KB, 800x600px
>>52767040
Well, given how charismatic that man is, I'd be a little afraid he'd end up being the main star and you'd be relegated to a sidekick. Pretty sure he talked something like two hundred thousand people into committing suicide on the spot.

Perhaps not so bad a thing though, given how goddamn sexy that voice of his is. Rowr.
>>
>>52767054
Wouldn't Cloud technically be a husbando and a budget Zack
>>
File: IMG_0864.jpg (126KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0864.jpg
126KB, 500x600px
>>52767083
Cloud is a crossdresser. He's waifu material when in a dress.
>>
>>52767081
I would be more worried about his omnicidal tendencies than his charisma. There are perks for the latter, but the former might pose a problem.
>>
>>52767054
>Quistis
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE4IoKF0zKk
Aww yeah, the reason why I developed a teacher fetish.
Thread posts: 558
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.