[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1447: Hurray for Everyone Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 464
Thread images: 72

File: Jump_OP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jump_OP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52743108
>>
Ghost Rider
Comic’s Accuracy. +0
picture a flamethrower +200 this is going to hurt
spirit of jumper +200 this is really going to suck
Rider free
Designated Rider free for rider don't need this, but it's free
Spirit of Vengeance-300 definitely need this
Deal with the Devil-600 oh this will be handy
Spirited-300 and the capstone booster
nice bike import upgraded progenitor dreadnought -100
free you call that a motorcycle? It doesn't even have a steamroller!, Better get to combining it with my prime motorcycle.
Yeah, sorry about that burning sensation Johnny I am a bit much for your body to handle, but on the flipside, I'm here to help you get your soul back along with all the justice you could ever want, why don't you put your hand on the wall and say door So I can introduce you to some new friends
>>
File: excalibur-excalibur.gif (64KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
excalibur-excalibur.gif
64KB, 100x100px
>>
File: batman_teaching.jpg (896KB, 1854x1952px) Image search: [Google]
batman_teaching.jpg
896KB, 1854x1952px
Jumpers! Have you ever taught disciples or students? How did it turn out?
>>
#16 Prototype
Apartment Complex
Supreme Hunter
Runner
Predator
Deerish
The Taste of Memories
What Makes Me Unique
Light of Life
Companion
Bodyguard x2
CP to PP (rest of my CP)

Custom virus:
Consume
Canon Weapon
Non-Canon Weapon
Runner Rounds
Transform
Regeneration
Armor
Eye See You
Evolved

Shit. Biological zombies. More than that, now I am a biological monstrosity, capable of shapeshifting, absorbing people to take their forms and memories, and incredibly hard to kill.

I can also turn people into super powered monsters, which is kinda neat, then I can see through their eyes, which is a bit creepy.

I can also sense people trying to kill me within about one and a half kilometers, which is damned useful.

I think I'm going to help Alex take down Blackwatch, then he and my Companions can work with me to defeat Cross, who has my biological abilities - y'know, things like my Symbiote, Conduit, EVO, Pokemon, and Spider-Man powers.

My greed has really landed me in it now, hasn't it?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (77KB, 465x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
77KB, 465x200px
>>52749621
Taught a class of loli zombies to defend themselves.
Everything turned out better than expected. They're some of the few companions I have that I trust to be able to handle the most stupidly grimdark settings.
>>
so I watch the new episode of kamen rider EX-aid and apparently gashat technology is powerful enough to Make violence simply not work against you if it's against the genre of the game,is it moral to create an army of dating Sim robots with social charms to simply talk your enemies into cooperating?
>>
>>52749655
#17 Parasyte
Location Omiya
Beacon
Bakemono
Stalker
Human Host
Unalienated
Matched Set x8
Body Parasyte
Emotional Recovery
The Better Mount
Quiet Spot
Uniform
Hybrid

From freaky bio-zombies, to freaky parasitical zombies. Fun.

Perhaps calling them zombies is a bit unfair, as it's really just a bunch of headless human corpses being walked around by shapeshifting monsters that pretend to be the persons head... close enough.

Not all replace someones head though, take the one that took over my arm, or the ones replacing the right arms of all my companions for example.

Fortunately they're all able to go into fugue, which both lets us stay within the limits of how many beings I can have along on this crazy adventure, and makes it easier to practice copying their abilities with our own EVO and Prototype powers. The traces of parasyte spread througout my body make it easier for me to study it within myself, and from EVO Ditto gained the ability to know its entire biology down to the sub-atomic level, and Porygon has mastered evolution to the point he treats it like a field of science. With these advantages we're able to work together and enhance our Prototype shapeshifting abilities considerably.

This is kinda scary, when you think about it...
>>
>>52749621
One of My several ongoing charitable works is Paths to power,a nonprofit organization that works to Provides equal and universal Educational,vocational and employment opportunities Along with Access to workshops, materials,crime-fighting gadgets,safehouses etc. For grades K through 15 in the fields of martial arts, magic,STEM,medicine and law.
>>
>>52749754
#18 Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban
Senior Citizen
The Long Haul
Go To Jail
Active Hero
Magician
Exchange BBS
Unshakeable Resolve
Railroading
Blessing of God
Camaraderie
Party Call
Princely Charms
Magical Map
Magic Box
Dollarydoos
Divine Charm
Magical Index

I don't recognize this setting at first, due to the untranslated name, but it quickly becomes clear that this a setting I am in fact familiar with, and I don't hesitate to grab the magic class for myself and all of my companions. It's some pretty cool stuff.

The world we land in has an interesting system. There are four 'schools' of magic, with silly names that correspond to solid, liquid, gas, and energy. You can train your affinity to them and learn spells by practicing the 'shape' of a specific effect, which takes a damn long time. Actually casting involves pouring mana into the 'shape' you want, with the quantity determining the scale of the effect, so there's a 'create fire' spell that can do everything from lighting a candle to starting an inferno, it just costs exponentially more the bigger you go. Exponential's are big, yo.

We also get some impressive teamwork thanks to my even more improved charisma and leadership skills, and I expand my 'hard to kill-ness' by having the blessing of a divine being and a magic one up.

Perhaps the greatest thing we get out of this jump isn't power or survivability though; it's the magic TV I bought that can peer into other dimensions. Cool (magi)technology.
>>
so stuff you make with star alloy from Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban gets better the more friendship you pour into it right? What would happen if you connected the upgraded shard switch from Kamen Rider Neo Heisei Part 2
to a Vehicle You made out of it?
>>
In Zendikar, is there supposed to be a 200cp allies discounted item? there is one for every other faction or origin, but not allies. It looks like Lighthook might be supposed to fall into that slot, but it isn't labeled as such.
>>
>>52749828
#19 Spyro
Shadow Realm
Villan Magnet
Flight Limitations
Dragon Form
Rascal
Family - Magic Crafter
Family - Beast Maker
Quick Learner
Harbinger of Magic
Color of Royalty
From Beyond the Realms
Dragonfly
Sacred Charm
Scepter of Power
Grand Scheme of Things

I loved the Spyro games as a kid, so coming here is like living out a childhood dream. Sure we start out in a realm of darkness, but Gallade has a fancy new stone that can get us out, Porygon can make portals now, and we all have two hundred years experience with a magic that can also do so. Hopefully we won't be here long.

Also, we have a new tag-along. Not quite a companion, this dragonfly is sure to become a good friend, in fact, my memories of this realm say we're already friends!

The Scepter of Power is really awesome, and both Gaia and my Gengar starter get one as well, turning all of us into magical powerhouses.

Just for the not particularly funny joke I also picked up the ability to scheme schemes while I scheme, which I was already pretty good at as of Hellsing.
>>
>>52749898
#20 Final Fantasy 6
Location South Figaro
Magiteknician
Mechanist
Magitek Mastery
Uncrowned
Mental Stability
Equipment
Searching for Friends

Hmm, this isn't one of the Final Fantasy games I've played, so I don't know much about this setting. I do know that I can now grant people any magic I can do, not just Magicka, and have some impressive resistance against madness and mind control now.

Apparently the magitek of this world is made via the industrial slaughter of magical entities, so I think we'll be helping the heroes put a stop to that, and try to prevent this crazy bad guy from becoming some sort of magic god.

What a strange life we lead that the preceding paragraph has become almost mundane.
>>
>>52749933
# 21 Sword and Sorcery
Bones of the Earth
The Plaything of Your Betters
Branded and Shamed
A Cruel World
The Only Thing You Keep
A Selfish World
The Nail That Sticks Up
Sorcerer
One of the Wise
A Scholar's Treasure
To Treat With Spirits
The Arcane Craft
To Call Forth
Cast Aside This Vessel
An Occult Tome
An Arcane Tool
An Arcane Chamber
The Eye of Set
A Host of Legend
A Well Traveled Road

We begin deep beneath the surface world, a place of twisting caverns sprawling like the veins of the earth itself full of monsters, glowing mushrooms, and more. The magics I now wield are strange and mysterious - I can barter with spirits for aid and information, trade secrets and rare items for powerful aid in battle or other assistance, and even transform into pure magic, although it takes several minutes to return to my normal form after doing that.

This is also the first warehouse addition in a long time; a chamber that is so strongly aligned towards me that it enhances rituals performed within.

I also obtain a fancy gem which I work into my staff, further enhancing my mystical might.

This is not ten years of magical merriment however, as this is a harsh world full of bandits, brutes, and bastard deities galore. This will be a decade of constant struggle and mis-adventure as capricious gods and greedy nobles all do everything in their power to make my life miserable.
>>
>>52750004
Think I might call it there for now, since I'm kind of crowding the thread here. Next up is Innistrad, in which an angel gets attacked by an awful lot of werewolves and /other/ things.
>>
>>52750023
I'd be curious to take a look at your Innistrad jump actually!
But I don't know when or how you started your chain. Do you or your jumper have a name?
>>
File: 73d.png (123KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
73d.png
123KB, 720x600px
Did anyone else bought the Laptop in Pokemon just to be able to keep shitposting no matter where you were?
>>
What happens if I pull the seven needles?
>>
>>52750113
>Literally thrown into a fantasy world
>Just continue shitposting
You are a very sad anon.
>>
>>52750140
The world ends and is reduced into nothingness.
>>
>>52750113
Yep.
It's especially great with net navi alt form.
>>
>>52749896
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!
yes it is meant to be discounted.
>>
>>52750053
I will post it tomorrow then.

I didn't feel the need to put my trip on for this, but I suppose it would make it easier to keep track of...

I started posting this a few days ago with a Pokémon build. >>52695811 If this link doesn't work then I can throw my posts into a pastebin or something if you'd like.

Thanks for showing an interest!
>>
File: Ragna_the_Bloodedge_CP_render.png (652KB, 864x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Ragna_the_Bloodedge_CP_render.png
652KB, 864x1077px
So Jumpers, who is your best friend through it all?
>>
File: zero.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
zero.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>52750184
>>
File: 1491764424440.png (385KB, 604x741px) Image search: [Google]
1491764424440.png
385KB, 604x741px
>>52750148
>Not using sci-fi tech to samefag better
>Not using magic to create better memes
>Not using curses to create copypastas
>Not winning arguments using super-charisma perks and social combat charms, creating the perfect baits

I know there is no correct way of jumping, but you're definitively doing it wrong.
>>
>>52750239
>not living inside the internet
Anon step up your game.
>>
File: ZENDIKARJUMPCHAINv1.4.pdf (341KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
ZENDIKARJUMPCHAINv1.4.pdf
341KB, 1x1px
someone upload this one to drive if no more stupidity
>>
File: 1490374854641.jpg (45KB, 400x312px) Image search: [Google]
1490374854641.jpg
45KB, 400x312px
>>52750184
Pic related

>>52750253
>When anon finally became the shitpost itself
>>
>>52750256
done
>>
>>52750256
Changelog?
>>
>>52749621
> Looks the pic

Uhh...well, I may or may not have taught Batman how to Wuxia and awaken the Chi of others on top of teaching him Adaptability. After which, I eliminated the memories he had of me teaching him and integrated everything I taught him into all the lessons that he was taught to the point that he figured that he had managed to figure the entire thing out.

As for how it ended?

It was very, very satisfying to watch him actually earn the title of Earth's Most Skilled Combatant, then pass on his teachings to the rest of the Bat Family. Thanks to the on-the-sly therapy I gave him, he turned out to be an awesome, if somewhat over-protective, Dad.

Who didn't fall apart at the seems when the inevitable happened and Alfred passed on.
>>
>>52750331
>not making Alfred immortal
You truly were Gotham's worst monster weren't you?
>>
>>52750176
Thanks for the link, I'm reading through it right now!
Not sure I can be there tomorrow (real life is a harsh mistress) but I'll definitely check out your next build when I can.
>>
File: Ethereal.jpg (104KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ethereal.jpg
104KB, 525x700px
>>52744309
Damn, this is looking good... Hey WoWanon, that multiclass thing (without discount for the second class, of course) is still in going to be in there, right?

Because I really want to do Warlock stuff, but these Druid perks... Unf. They are just amazing.

>>52744784
Speaking of EVEN MORE companions... are there going to be more female companions amongst the OC companions? Right now there's five times as many men amongst, it's kind of a sausage party.

Also, I wonder how something like an Ethereal Druid would work. Transform into energy being bear?
>>
>>52750331
>not giving Alfred Star-Wars life support tech so that way he could be literally butler vader
>>
Whats there to do in seven deadly sins?
>>
>>52750344
Immortality is so overrated it's not even funny.

>>52750422
His time had been long coming, he was old when his parents where killed for goodness' sake.

Quite frankly it's better that people are able to die, but more importantly, his death was the signal that Bruce needed to finally move on beyond the past and when that happened.

Let me tell you something, Wayne Enterprises became synonymous with Start Up Capital, helping all kinds of businesses spring up from seemingly no where every where. The Bat Family became a power block on their own akin to the Amazonians and the Superman Family.

It was beautiful to watch, and all because Bruce could finally let go and say goodbye to the final link to his old life.

Next thing you know, you guys are going to accuse me of being a monster because I didn't prevent Aunt May's death and stopped Peter from making that deal with Mephisto.
>>
>>52750388
Tell you what, here's a pastebin with my posts copied into it, and I will add Innistrad to it once it is written up.

https://pastebin.com/11dryRkY

For now though I need to sleep. Have a good one.
>>
>>52750408
>More men
A nice change for once. Too many waifus.
>>
>>52750140
Depends on whether your soul is pure or dark. If you don't have a soul then >>52750153 this happens.
>>
What dreams of your companions did you make come true?
I had X meet Dr. Light
What nightmares did you make come true for your companions intentionally or unintentionally?
I had Zero meet Dr. Wily
>>
In the Avatar the Last Airbender Jump, the perk "Trained Soldier" points at the Jumper choosing a military specialization to be god-like in.

Now my question for this is two-fold:

1) Could I choose Spec.Ops? Or will I need to pinpoint the specialization even further?

2) Does this update according to the tech. level offered in other Jumps? Like say in AtLA I'm rated as a Spec.Ops Soldier in a Wuxia-lite setting, then in the next Jump...say Mass Effect, I can be considered to be in the same league as the N7s. Or do I just stick with being a Spec.Ops officer for a Wuxia-lite setting?
>>
MMX says Z-Saber puts lightsabers to shame.
Does this mean I can cut through lightsabers with it and mess with the majority of Star Wars fighters?
>>
So, if I'm going into MtA with Exalted stuff, is there anything there that I can't basically shit all over? Is there anything really worthwhile to speak of?
>>
>>52750807
>So, if I'm going into MtA with Exalted stuff, is there anything there that I can't basically shit all over
Nah. It's a pretty low powered jump all things considered, one that the author even thought the need to gimp for interjump balance. You can do whatever the hell you want to that place as an infernal and even Archmages will have basically no recourse to stop you. That said, the jump does have other stuff that probably isn't covered by your exaltation, along with a few good perks.
>>
>>52750807
Well you dont want to mess with the things that live in paradoxes. The magic is pretty good if you dont need to worry about paradoxes. I just wish there was a perk to be able to live in areas with broken reality, or chaos, or places that are like unreality. It could be cool to be a paradox.
>>
>>52750887
A custom charm for devil tiger could do that easy, although I don't know what tier of charms living in a paradox would be.
>>
>>52750906
Less than 5th. Even if it's 6+, just say it's essence 5 and no one will care or notice.
>>
>>52750887
There are perks like that in several places. I remember one of them that's frequently mentioned is in Kingdom Hearts, but I don't know if it applies here.
>>
>>52750684
Sepc-ops is probably fine, you would basically be like the Yun-yun archers or Dai-lee.

No, it does not update.
>>
>>52750555
>Too many waifus

Those are heretical words!
>>
>>52750858
Paradoxes are technically demons, so if you had a perk that let you eat demons for power like Satan Soul, you could farm paradox all day for power.
>>
>>52750887
>I just wish there was a perk to be able to live in areas with broken reality, or chaos, or places that are like unreality. It could be cool to be a paradox.
Have you read City of Angles?
>>
>>52750945
Cheers Anon!
>>
File: 1392855360635.gif (196KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1392855360635.gif
196KB, 500x281px
Are there any jumps that offer a good weapon import option?
I need to empower some gud equipment.
>>
>>52751001
Mushoku Tensei has Soul Weapon which ties itself to you so the stronger you get the stronger it gets. You can import for that.
>>
>>52750755
From most of the stuff we see it do it's broadly comparable to a lightsaber, it will probably just clash with one.
>>
>>52750479
You monster!!!!!!

You asked for it, anon.
>>
>>52751001
>>52751032
Living Weapon from Danmachi fits into the same mold.
>>
>>52750906
>>52750921
Or make it a 5th-essence charm with a weaker effect that auto-upgrades at higher essence.
>>
>>52749621
Often. Most companions get some devotion for a little while until they're settled and are taught water bending and hamon. I also have some perks to enhance writing and some perks to help with rearing children, so I write schoolbooks and edit my companions published works into something a child could understand.

>>52751001
Samurai Jack has something to make your weapon unbreakable. Bayonetta and God of War have imports with a lot of customization. Sly Cooper has some options to install sneaky bits if you import as an Iconic Item. RWBY lets you combine it with other items. Cardcaptor Sakura lets you disguise it as a necklace or Kingdom Hearts has a perk to tie it to your soul. Sburb and Problem Sleuth let you have item duality, where you can switch between it and one or two other items at a moment's notice, but those are separate items.
>>
>>52751001
Generic Xianxia has a weapon that improves along with you. Also, an armour that does the same.

Dissidia has a perk that allows weapons to imrove along with you, but isn't an imprort.

Oh and God of War has another perk like that.
>>
File: too much space.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
too much space.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
Is anyone making a Mass Effect: Andromeda jump yet?

I've not really come close to finishing the game but I'm actually enjoying it even though the writing is extremely inconsistent. I'd consider doing it myself if it looks like nobody else is going to but it'd probably be a bit of an undertaking.
>>
>>52750985
No sorry.
>>
>>52751001
Oh, and Zelda has Mirror Polish to let your weapon reflect magic and stuff.
>>
>>52751123
Make sure to make the fucked up animations a mandatory drawback.
>>
>>52751124
It's free, online novel. It features some insane geometries and a dangerous warped city. If those are your things, you should check it out.
>>
>>52751123
>I'd consider doing it myself if it looks like nobody else is going to but it'd probably be a bit of an undertaking.
It'd be way better than the game is if you did. I don't know how you can enjoy it, I frankly envy you.
>>
Would it be possible to make new Dragon Blooded in future jumps (and not by just making babies yourself)? What would one need to do so?

>>52751123
Don't think so. Do it!
>>
File: 1489521087975.gif (2MB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1489521087975.gif
2MB, 540x405px
My last attempt got buried last thread, so I'm reposting the entirety of my writechain so far and anyone who missed it the first time around.

https://pastebin.com/YXZDKvkF

I'm also debating on whether to work on the HLP redux or start on Thunderbolt Fantasy. So that'll be fun.
>>
>>52751066
Really, this is the way around that restriction that gets mentioned the least; just make every custom charm scale-able into the higher essence levels.
>>
>>52751123
What part have you reached?
I'm on my second play-through currently.
>>
>>52751213
...Did that loli just eat a cicada?
>>
>>52751213
Wasn't someone working on a jump of pic related? What happened to that?
>>
File: 1380054850931.jpg (39KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1380054850931.jpg
39KB, 450x600px
>>52751123
Everyone has their guilty pleasure, that terrible thing they like despite it being objectively dogshit trash. You do you with your guilty pleasure.
>>
>>52751143
I will thanks!
>>
>>52751140
Man-face should also be a forced drawback for all female jumpers.

That or the 'tism. They can pick. Or take both if they like Peebee that much.
>>
>>52751235
yes I've watched the show and she eats a lot of weird things also she's very fluffy
>>
File: 1487781265409.jpg (131KB, 1200x858px) Image search: [Google]
1487781265409.jpg
131KB, 1200x858px
>>52751235
She's a dragon-loli.
>>
>>52751216
I wonder why? I mean it makes the most sense to go this route. Less need for unnecessary drama... okay, no need to answer, I think I've just found the reason why.
>>
>>52751140
The animation drawback was pretty much the first thing I thought of. It'll grant CP though and not be mandatory.

>>52751146
I was pretty bored for the first couple of hours but then I respecced as a vanguard and started listening to audiobooks while playing and it became pretty fun.

>>52751218
I've only done 3 worlds or so.

>>52751246
I think the failings it has as a game wouldn't really translate as a jump anyway as crappy writing, ridiculously long travelling time and stupid animation/eye textures are less likely to be an issue. They make good drawbacks though.

>>52751264
Weird thing about Peebee is that she looks way worse in the cutscene than she does normally. She seems to go from blue Shrek to a pretty ordinary looking Asari in about 10 seconds (or at least as ordinary as anyone looks in this game). I guess this is fortunate as for straight male romances you get to choose between Peebee and a woman so boring I can never remember her name that makes Cassandra from Inquisition look like a barrel of laughs.
>>
>>52751246
Like romance novels.

Hmm, a Mills and Boon Jump? Someone interested in making that one?
>>
>>52751358
Sorry, romance novels read too much like fanfiction for me.
>>
>>52751348
Can't you fuck the Turian, or is she lesbo only? I know she's super popular among the few mongoloids that like the game.
>>
>>52751388
The female Turian (Vetra Nyx) is bi.
>>
>>52751388
Oh yeah I forgot about femGarrus.
>>
>>52751396
Well there you go. She's probably better than Shrek and Fiona.
>>
>>52751358
I maintain that we need a Generic Romantic Comedy jump.

>A perk where grand romantic gestures come off as sweet instead of creepy and insane
>The One as a companion, free if you take a drawback/scenario where you're basically the protagonist of a RomCom and manage to win them over
>>
>>52751388
Urh, who would fuck a Turnian? God that's wierd. I mean, I like some of their personalities, like Garrus, but I wouldn't want to stick my dick in one.
>>
>>52751411
I'd jump it.
>>
>>52751429
Meh, I would. I mean, I'd be worried by dick would get shredded off or something, but assuming no biological incompatibilities, I'm down for anything sapient and whose personality I like.
>>
>>52751429
>Not being interested in weird alien girls.

I bet you're the kind of freak who likes hand holding.
>>
>>52751444
So you'd be down with fucking a sapient cow then? Or dog? or Giraffe?

Sapient is not enough, mate, not unless you suffer from satyrsis.

>>52751455
Alien girls are fine, like asari or elves, but Turians go just a bit too far, they aren't alien girls, the are aliens who may or may not be female.

Also, no boobs. What is there left to be attracted to if there aren't any boobies.
>>
>>52751429
I'd rather stick my dick in an alien with no conventionally human features than an alien that resembles an ugly human.
>>
File: Kiff, I'm asking you a question.gif (468KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
Kiff, I'm asking you a question.gif
468KB, 245x184px
>>52751429
Is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?
>>
>>52751500
This. Would you rather fuck this?
>>
>>52751500
That sounds like two equally horrible options.
Can't you just save yourself the torment and do something easier and kinder to yourself, like suicide.

Also, isn't that pretty much the same thing? Both are ugly because they lack conventionally attractive human features.
>>
All this talk of "beauty" on a site that found Tiles and Velvet fuckers.
>>
>>52751527
I mean, that's just, like, your opinion, man. It's also wrong, but that's besides the point.
>>
File: inline_o8pxzafpni1sxr820_500.jpg (34KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
inline_o8pxzafpni1sxr820_500.jpg
34KB, 500x308px
>>52751520
I'd fuck this. Everything will all be ogre soon, anon.
>>
>>52751519
"Hmm, those stars seem awfully sexy."
"Please, Grey, shut up and help me find this mammoth."
"You just don't understand the great love i have for the great unknown."
"You constantly talk about sticking your dick into 'the great unknown', Grey!"
"Huh, isn't that was love is, man?"
"I swear to God, man. One day, man will trevel the stars and find buxom alien women..."
"That's what I'm talking about!"
*inflating sound*
"... with your father's face."
*violent deflating sound*
"Oh, oh, God. Why? Bleurgh"
>>
File: StellarisJumpchainV.03.pdf (394KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
StellarisJumpchainV.03.pdf
394KB, 1x1px
So here's the update for Stellaris, not happy with some of the wording, but I wanted to check in with the thread what you guys thought about the items(and what should change) before going further
>>
>>52751491
>So you'd be down with fucking a sapient cow then? Or dog? or Giraffe?
If she was basically my soulmate. I obviously prefer something humanoid.

Or a dragon.
>>
>>52751603
>dragon

Those are for abusing and fat shaming only.
>>
At the end of the Megaman jumps if always gives an option to have your reploid body turned into armor or to keep it, is there anyway to have my reploid body be a alt-form? The way it words it in the end makes me unable to use magic it says.
>>
>>52751621
Only the male ones.
>>
>>52751591
Does his Dad look like Shrek?
>>
>>52751599
>Playing it right now
Butterflies represent
>>
>>52751599
I'm a little bit weirded out that there's no ethos stuff in here...
>>
>>52751591
That Greg, I feel like I know him from somewhere.
Oh, I know. The mirror!
>>
>>52751678
That's more because I feel like that should be up to the Jumper and if added to the Doc would just cause unnecessary clutter.
>>
File: 1472135234796.png (159KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472135234796.png
159KB, 800x600px
DAILY REMINDER TO RESPECT DRAGONS OR ELSE!
>>
>>52751801
Or else they will poop on you?
That's a viable threat actually, you could be killed or suffocated on it.
They are awfully large after all and produce a proportionate amount of poo.
>>
>>52751599
As for the items, I think that having specific items for a couple of governments and then just saying 'everyone else gets this at a discount' is a little bit cheesy.

There's also a dearth of actual content here related to the governments in general, there's no reason to have all of them listed if all they're good for is a couple of items. They don't even get more than a 4 discounts allocated to them across all governments.

Honestly, if this is how you want to handle it, you'd be better off removing government types entirely. There's frankly too much focus put on the backgrounds, not enough on the in game divisions of play style, considering this is a civ style jump.

Like, the fact that you didn't want to put Ethos stuff in even though that's a massive modifier to how the game is actually played, more so than races are which you did include, because you thought it would bloat the jump says that your priorities are screwed up. I'd suggest you go and look at the way the paradox jumps handled this kind of thing.
>>
>>52751599

What about species import, Civ import, and the 5000 soldiers should be in the companions section instead of items since they are companions
>>
>>52751358
>>52751411
Wouldn't these just be great for lots of sexy times? And have little value beyond that, making them lewd by definition?

>>52751364
We have jumps for fanfiction.
You have no power here!
>>
>>52751801
BOOP THE SNOOT

Whatever happened to Spyro, anyway? Did the chubby dragon escape?
>>
>>52751599
Oh hey that's pretty cool.

How will you handle Paradox's constant updates and DLC content?

The Worm Is Waiting. End the Cycle.
>>
>>52751882
So then replacing the Governments with Ethics and then creating a whole new section for Techs(like nerve staplings for certain ethic combinations) would be a much better choice? I could do that, it would add a nice bit of mix and match to the way you can customize your empire.
>>
>>52751882
>not enough on the in game divisions of play style, considering this is a civ style jump.
You should play Stellaris sometime. There really isn't much division in playstyle. You have to conquer everyone or inhabit most of the galaxy to win, there's no economic or diplomatic victories as such.

>>52751988
See above on some of his points.
>>
>>52751893
Good idea actually, I'll replace it with something more inline for an item because now that I think about it that's actually not good being in that section.
>>52751905
I'll probably just touch it up a bit.
>>52752004
Having different Ethics with the new update does a LOT of shit to the game. Like, a lot. Not to mention the way you could do it, I've played games where I acted as a diplomatic force and just backstabbed all my allies, or ones as a conquering despotic dick before having a small alliance with some other dicks and then banding together.
>>
>>52751988
I mean, that's basically what you did already, seeing as there isn't anything the governments are used for beyond things that you could just slot in their respective Ethos for.

>>52752004
>You should play Stellaris sometime. There really isn't much division in playstyle. You have to conquer everyone or inhabit most of the galaxy to win, there's no economic or diplomatic victories as such.
Nice joke, but you're wrong. This is like saying that in crusader kings two, there's no division in playstyle, you just conquer everyone, there's no diplomatic or economic victory; its the same thing. You do that differently depending on how you've built up your empire. Different ethos and governments focus on certain advantages and go down certain tech paths, they don't all do literally the same things, they go about different routes to accomplice their goals.
>>
>>52752086
Crusader Kings II doesn't have victory conditions.
>>
>>52752071
>Good idea actually

Thanks

>I'll replace it with something more inline for an item because now that I think about it that's actually not good being in that section.

You can actually keep the soldiers but lower the number, like some of Val jumps have 1000 absolute loyal soldiers with bases that don't follow you directly but have a copy of them in each world that you visit
>>
>>52752086
Yeah, it helps makes things a lot more streamlined, but I could also help add some Ascension perks as well as another perk and technology section to really flesh it out.
>>
>>52752071
I mean, they do a lot of shit to the game even now. I mean, looking through your jump, there's not even a single mention of slavery, and that's a major part of the collectivist ethos' advantages. What's up with that?

Why is this jump so focused on backgrounds? These divisions of roles shouldn't make hardly any difference, but they're where all the content get's heaped.

I'm just saying that I would prefer if the focus were shifted towards the actual different focuses and styles in the game itself of governing is all.
>>
>>52752152
>>You can actually keep the soldiers but lower the number, like some of Val jumps have 1000 absolute loyal soldiers with bases that don't follow you directly but have a copy of them in each world that you visit
That is a lot better than originally planned, so I think I might have to crib that, but I'm split on the numbers both because of the scale of Stellaris, yet on the other hand you don't need that same scale for another Jump.
>>
>>52752197
>That is a lot better than originally planned, so I think I might have to crib that, but I'm split on the numbers both because of the scale of Stellaris, yet on the other hand you don't need that same scale for another Jump.

You don't have to worry about that too much anon, the number and example I gave you was just to show you that what you had before wasn't that absurd or unheard of, maybe instead of being regular soldiers they can be elite commandos and such?
>>
>>52752197
>yet on the other hand you don't need that same scale for another Jump.
5000 soldiers is absolutely tiny for any realistic army. Also, just making it constant is less odd for the purposes of figuring out how it works and doesn't rely on inter-jump balance.
>>
>>52752195
You would be right on that now that I think about it, I think I tried to just make a normal Jump and forgot both the scale and style of the world.

As for the slavery, I was planning to add that in the new Ethos technology and perks section having perks that say make slaves less prone to revolt, and technology that gives Nerve Staplings, with the various 1000 CP items being relegated to the capstones of the Technology section, and the Ascension perks being the capstones of the perks section. Thank you however for reminding me, I guess it's a good thing I decided to get some criticism done because a lot of these idea's have helped.
>>
>>52752279
Glad it could be of assistance. Alongside the slavery thing, other things I found to be conspicuously absent were anomalies, integration of other races, pre FTL races, crisis', or terraforming.
>>
File: Hy1qcf707o3.gif (792KB, 333x141px) Image search: [Google]
Hy1qcf707o3.gif
792KB, 333x141px
>>52752279
Please include The Worm.
>>
>>52752279
Just wanted to say I'm loving the perks and options so far, I can't wait to see it when its finished. I am so freaking hyped.
>>
>>52752411
On the subject of Anomolies, I don't really know how that would work, so I'm treating it that the starting galaxy you're in potentially has them all, but for the rest they're all probably going to get entries in the ethics section later in the Jump, the pre FTL races being given two choices of integration or nerve staplings
>>52752492
Why would I ever do such a terrible thing
[SPOILER]The WORM Prevails[/SPOILER]
>>52752495
Thanks.
>>
>>52752523
Fucking! I forgot the way spoilers work for a second there.
>>
>>52752523
Maybe have an undiscounted perk that makes it so you are more likely to encounter anomalies or things like them in general, even outside the Stellaris jump?
>>
>>52752574
Ah, that's a good idea, sadly however it would be the only perk, but I could think up a couple more.
>>
Hey, seeing people talking about stellaris reminded me, whatever happened to that guy who was making that Sword of the Stars jump?
>>
File: Frederica-fish.gif (1MB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
Frederica-fish.gif
1MB, 500x401px
>>52751235

It's a common trait of dragon-lolis.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>52742080
Jump 214 Zendikar
https://pastebin.com/d3MTjDJJ
Highlights include unsealing myself and my friends with the Khalni Heart. Sealing things into gems of eternity and attaching them to Mako Reactors. Befriending Omnath. Experimenting with creating lesser versions of Omnath to use as mana batteries.
1 Infamous
2 Greek Myth
3 Carnivores
4 Dr. McNinja
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Razzle Dazzle
7 Ranma 1/2
8 Dragon's Crown
>>
>>52752631
Well, my boner just became super awkward.
>>
>>52752657
Infamous, time to take genetics and make them my whateverkinetic bitch.
>>
File: tenth doctor.jpg (31KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
tenth doctor.jpg
31KB, 460x300px
>>52749621
I made the entire school in Heathers become Magical Warriors and trained them. Because I was bored. They took over the world. Chaos reigned.

>>52750113
But of course. I always purchase the Laptop if I start in pokemon.

>>52750184
Main Chain:
My two pokemon, Whimsy and Howie! Whimsy is a Whimsicott, and Howie is a Decidueye.

Writer Chain:
NYLOCKE! MASTER OF JOLLY COOPERATION!

Companion!Chain:
Pic related has saved me countless times, is always more than happy to chat with me, is always going to cool places with me, and generally is a very reliable guy. He's very good at reading me, too. So there's that. Picked me up when I was about to make a suicide attempt by offering to take me??? for some reason??? I don't know why, considering that he's the TENTH doctor who at one point didn't take companions because they would leave him, so I have no idea what he sees in me
>>
>>52752662
Boners are always awkward. You just have to learn to embrace it.
>>
Where can I find the Charm that lets Dragon-Blooded gain additional elements?
>>
File: chaika_chaika_bogdanb_6407.png (67KB, 211x530px) Image search: [Google]
chaika_chaika_bogdanb_6407.png
67KB, 211x530px
>>52752631
Man, how the hell do we not have a Hitsugi no Chaika jump? With the option to be or have our very own Chaika?
>>
>>52752495
Hya Worm! How're you doing?
>>
File: 2gUZyfU.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2gUZyfU.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>52752662
>>
>>52750408
>is still in going to be in there, right?

I mean did you read the pdf, bro.

I mean did you really.

Actually read it like even down towards the bottom of the class section.
>>
Would a Z-Saber that's tied to my soul via Oathbreaker(KH) survive an Item Crash(Castlevania)
>>
>>52752773
No, and it would also kill you. Your chain is over, get fucked.
>>
>>52749621
I taught people magic in Generic Creepypasta in exchange for them swearing allegiance to me. Using Glitch and Genius Loci, my range of being able to teach people was pretty much global. If you had Internet, I could teach you. I could reach beyond as well if I wanted to, but I usually didn't because I'm lazy. As for how it turned out?

By the end of the decade, I had a large cult of wizards and warlocks serving me and working to bring the Agencies trying to hunt me to their knees.
>>
>>52751599
My reign as God Emperor of All begins now.
>>
>>52752674
I don't think you can do that in public,
otherwise, as anon posts :
>>52752753
>>
>>52752796
But Anon weapons tied to souls don't damage souls when damaged they just can be healed by resting inside souls.
>>
>>52752717
Nobody was making anime jumps when it was popular.
>>
What jumps let me make my weapons sentient? Not as like an import option, but like an enchantment or whatever to make them self-aware. Alongside that, what jumps would let me anthropomorphize them?
>>
>>52752881
Seconded.
>>
>>52752881
Anon, do you want to fuck your sword?
>>
>>52752881
eclipse Phase has a really good technological option for Both of those things
>>
File: Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg (34KB, 362x411px) Image search: [Google]
Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg
34KB, 362x411px
>>52752905
>>
>>52752905
Who wouldn't want to fuck a z-saber?
>>
>>52752905
He wants to be fucked by it. His sword will be a 7 foot nigger.
>>
>>52752933
>>>/pol/
>>
>>52752881
Hero BBS
>>
>>52752947
>Someone says nigger
>>>>/pol/

Shouldn't you be at school right now, kiddo?
>>
>>52752967
It's spring break senpai.
>>
>>52752933
eclipse phase can do that.
>>
File: 1434827110084.png (438KB, 954x875px) Image search: [Google]
1434827110084.png
438KB, 954x875px
>Decide to roll my next jump
>Land God of Highschool
>read the jump
>read the source material
Is this shit even survivable at jump 4?
>>
>>52753011
RIP

Do not pass go.

Do not collect 200$.
>>
>>52753011
It could be.

You could also die within the week.

Probably depends on your build.
>>
>>52753011
As long as you don't tard out and fight Satan or someone else in his tier.
>>
File: Murloc_Tinyfin_full.jpg (295KB, 1200x940px) Image search: [Google]
Murloc_Tinyfin_full.jpg
295KB, 1200x940px
>>52752770
Huh, I didn't even notice that. It just melded into the Warrior description.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>52753011
>>52753026
>there are people who make it so jumps aren't survivable with the perks you can gain in-jump
Why does /jc/ accept this garbage?
>>
>>52753011
Do you have a Force Wall? If so, you could just hide within the Warehouse. I mean, even if you have the whole "Keep Jump-Chan entertained" thing in your chain, I highly doubt she'd force you to go out there and get yourself stomped. That's not entertaining either.
>>
>>52753087
You could probably keep Jump-Chan entertained by goofing off with companions in the warehouse anyways as long as you have some charisma perks and can come up with some neat things to do.
>>
>>52753124
That too.
>>
>>52752881
I could have sworn there was some jump that offered a perk that let you awaken the spirit of an object or something similar, but I can't remember where.
>>
>>52753011
If you had Greed and a few other perks then take Special Human you could get a nice bit of power at the end since the enemies sent after you progressively stronger it says.
>>
>>52753138
There's another Greed there, and that one will utterly wreck your shit, it was able to swallow the whole planet and engulf every human on the planet.
>>
>>52753011
The jump actually does have some very good options. You can start as a real power with the right pick. So long as you don't decide to try to fight a high god or one of the two or three other equivalent hardasses you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>52753169
I did not read that far, I think I need to take special human drawback off my build now.
>>
>>52751155
Two other Dragon-blooded to make the babies for you.

>>52752689
It's in Dreams of the First Age: Lords of Creation.

Transcendent Gaian Harmony.
>>
>>52752881
Well you can feed weapons Zoan devil fruit and there are human Zoan fruits.
>>
>>52752881
Dungeons And Dragons magic system helps you make sentient swords. No clue where the anthropomorphize comes in, but the DnD magic system is so varied you could make basically anything with it with the right spells.
>>
>>52753011
Just do what I'm gonna do and hole yourself in the warehouse.
>>
>>52753295
Hope you got plumbing/ac/electricity/housing, you're gonna need it.
>>
>>52753249
Thanks.

Any good wank for what happens with the sixth purchase?
>>
>>52753239
Both the Monkey King and 666 Satan extinguish the sun with their kicks.
>>
>>52750408
Just wait until I get to the Dragon companions.

Then the numbers will equal out there.
>>
>>52753272
Anything sentient of your own creation is technically a companion, so just importing them normally should anthropomorphize them. I don't know if that would be satisfactory though.
>>
File: scarlet_empress_by_udoncrew.jpg (204KB, 900x574px) Image search: [Google]
scarlet_empress_by_udoncrew.jpg
204KB, 900x574px
>>52753347
I'm personally going with the idea that you just get a 6th element, since to me it doesn't make much sense that the same charm would suddenly do something very different.

Picking one of the Autochthonian elements (Crystal, Lightning, Metal, Oil, Smoke, Steam), Underworld elements (Ash, Blood, Bone, Pyre Flame, Void), or the Malfeas element (Vitriol).
>>
>>52753347
Diiferent guy, but:

Some say that your terrestial exaltation upgrades in every way that matters into becoming a celestial exaltation. Lifespan, essence pools, larger dice-pools, etc.

Or you become an elemental dragon of your original aspect.

These are the only wanks I've heard about myself, maybe someone has some more?
>>
>>52753476
>upgrades
Maybe also giving legendary breeding if you didn't have it to begin with?
>>
So how is the second Coiling Dragon Jump going?
>>
>>52753535
Herculeanon said a few threads ago that he sees it as a long-term project, to paraphrase.

And he hasn't said anyting about it since, as far as I know.
>>
>>52753465
What's a pyre flame?
>>
>>52753563
It's a weird Underworld fire.

>The green-hued pyre flame of the Underworld combines aspects of liquid fire and burning acid. It’s rare enough that it’s not a constant danger, but it’s common enough that only the newest ghosts do not know its properties.
>Pyre flame burns through anything except for earth, stone, jade and soulsteel. Other magical materials are not proof against the flame, but they are resistant enough that they can serve as shortterm protection. It burns as hot as normal flame but tenaciously clings like pitch to anything it touches. The green flame neither spreads nor permanently goes out. It burns brightly until it has consumed all of its available fuel, at which point it dims into embers and lies quiescent until fed more substances it can consume. Most Underworld inhabitants quell pyre flame by throwing dirt over the embers, which works well enough until one of them unwittingly shovels it up.
>>
So, I think I'll be back with a much more completed version in a couple of weeks at the least since work is about to be a bitch, so I'll see you guys then.
>>
>>52753822
I look forward to it.
>>
>>52753476

>celestial upgrade

That's probably the most reasonable version... but turning into a dragon is fucking awesome, so that's clearly what happens.

>>52753714

More like Pain-in-the-ass-flame, amirite? At least it makes for a relatively easy way to dispose of the tainted relics of the Anathema...
>>
>>52754051
>More like Pain-in-the-ass-flame, amirite? At least it makes for a relatively easy way to dispose of the tainted relics of the Anathema...
Yup, it kinda sucks. And it evaporates in minutes under sunlight, so you'd have to go into the Underworld to get it.
>>
So, speaking of God of Highschool, I realized I hadn't read it in a couple of weeks. Just read the last two chapters and what the actual fuck, Bong Man?
>>
>>52751123
>Mass Effect: Andromeda jump
Go for it, a shit animation drawback and an everyone who isn't you is absurdly incompetent drawback?
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>52750184
For Justice? Gotta be Alice, she's been there from day 1 and has been his closest friend and confidant. Even if she is a lazy bum. Next two are Mera and Trisha, two of his other pokemon.

For Tiger? He will deny it with his dying breath, but Ammy.

>>52750479
>Spoiler
What the fuck man!? That's too far.

>>52751123
>Andromeda
God part of me hopes not, and part of me hopes so.
Just so I can smack absolutely EVERYONE for being a god damn moron. Seriously, all of them are fucking idiots. Even Ryder, especially Ryder.
>>
>>52754438
>Just so I can smack absolutely EVERYONE for being a god damn moron.
Hope you have a Tireless perk. That's a lot of slapping to look forward to.
>>
>>52751599
I've seen let's plays of this game and I want to make my own Sith Empire, because apparently Star Destroyers are a thing.
>>
>>52754489
I'm aware of what I have sentenced myself to, but it would be worth it.
>>
>>52754493
>apparently Star Destroyers are a thing.
That's a mod. Not even a particularly great one, because it's needlessly incompatible with most of the other good mods.
>>
So I just finished, after ten jumps of tirelessly throwing pawns at the project, shrunk down my Light of Terra into an assault rifle.

What gun imports are accessible for my new "Fuck Everything In This Direction" Gun.
>>
>>52754051
There was also various other ideas, like being able to take gaian charms, unlimited free reincarnations, perfect breeding that results in super-dragonbloods no matter who you have kids with, becoming a new elemental dragon of every element simultaneously while retaining your human form, merging all the elements so you can just use every effect at once for every charm, or becoming an element of your own design. That said, appearently the guy who wrote the charm looked at all the suggestions listed, and basically said 'you aren't thinking big enough', so who fucking knows.
>>
Exalted gives me a headache I just take the perks in them and try not to think about charms and essence less brain damage that way.
>>
>>52754648
>That said, appearently the guy who wrote the charm looked at all the suggestions listed, and basically said 'you aren't thinking big enough', so who fucking knows.
...Huh, that's bullshit then. But then again, not like the Lords of Creation writers were very good. Looking at you, Zeal.
>>
>>52754710
Yeah, but it's literally something that's only possible at essence 10, which no dragon blood has ever reached before, so it makes sense for it to be actual bullshit.
>>
>>52754693
Me too buddy.
>>
Jumps with perks that'll allow me to make a harem?
>>
>>52754840

Sharing is Caring - Sekirei
Harem Protagonist - Negima
MC kun's Gift - Familiar of Zero
Harem Protagonist - Rosario + Vampire
>>
>>52754840
Hero BBS and the Overlord game jumps have good perks for keeping a harem. Something like the perk from Sitcoms that makes people not get upset about romance stuff is pretty great as well.
>>
>>52753272
Hey can you decide the aesthetics like heraldry and armor of the soldiers you can summon with that fire emblem heroes perk?
>>
File: It was a strange war.jpg (209KB, 650x594px) Image search: [Google]
It was a strange war.jpg
209KB, 650x594px
>>52754648
So if we reach that stage fanwank something?
>>
>>52754840
>make
Heaven's Lost Property.

Or Sword & Sorcery, I guess.
>>
>>52754752
It's not even a new charm though, it's literally just a repurchase of a charm that with defined effects, you a new element for each purchase.

There's no actual reason it'd be that bullshit. Unless maybe if it was an entirely new charm with those as prereqs?

Besides, the unlimited reincarnations idea goes against the whole 'no ressurections' thing in exalted.
>>
>>52755077
Personally, I wank that it let's me make custom 6+ essence charms.
>>
File: maids react to emiya shirou.gif (6MB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
maids react to emiya shirou.gif
6MB, 1100x618px
>>52754840
Fate can let you make your own maids.
>>
>>52755194
The fluff itself says that if you take it five times, you will become an entirely new kind of being. So obviously it's going to turn you into a super dragonblood with perfect breeding, or a 6 element dragon in the form of a human, or something with similar levels of bullshit.
>>
File: Bobby-Guess who.jpg (153KB, 728x585px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Guess who.jpg
153KB, 728x585px
>>52755205

What which perk and fate jump anon, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
Anything in BlazBlue worth stealing besides the Nox Nyctores?
>>
>>52755351
Stay Night Bonds of Fate
>>
File: 450px-Murloc_Knight_art.jpg (41KB, 450x599px) Image search: [Google]
450px-Murloc_Knight_art.jpg
41KB, 450x599px
>>52753459
Cool.

I still think the Murloc paladin should've gotten a frog though.
>>
File: Bobby-Boobies boobs.jpg (20KB, 184x148px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Boobies boobs.jpg
20KB, 184x148px
>>52755419
>Stay Night Bonds of Fate

Away I go, Thanks anon
>>
>>52750184
Lance, my Arcanine. Though, once we both went through Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, we started dating since we could both be humans afterwards. I take all the magic perks, and he takes all the physical ones :3
>>
>>52753459
So what exactly does it mean by 'Quest Journal'
>>
What's this about needing to be essence 10 to take Transcendental Gaian Harmony 5 times? Nothing I've seen indicates that you couldn't get there by essence 6.
>>
>>52755746
>Characters can purchase this Charm once per dot of Essence they have above 5
>>
>>52755746
Are you using Ninja Sensei? The version of the Charm there is Essence 2 for some reason.
>>
>>52755861
Huh, not him, but I just checked it.

That's /weird/. It doesn't even change the wording otherwise, mentioning a "theoretical Essence 5 Dragon-Blood" as if that's anything really hard to reach.
>>
>>52755351
First Magic from one of the Fate jumps would let you just magic up maids out of thin air once you have enough skill.
>>
File: 1459197609924.pdf (231KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1459197609924.pdf
231KB, 1x1px
>>52755909
Hey, anyone know who did the My Hero Academy Jump WIP?

Its like 90% done and a shame to just let it sit. I didn't see it in WIP either.
>>
File: eat lunch.jpg (43KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
eat lunch.jpg
43KB, 540x303px
Would you eat lunch with him?
>>
>>52756022
I don't think they ever put on name? At this point, even if they popped back up again to finish it, there's no proof that they would just be some impersonator, so we might as well just throw it out.
>>
>>52756022
I don't think that's EVER been posted here. Who's the maker?
>>
>>52756022
The manga was still kind of early on when it was posted, and I believe the general consensus was that we should wait a bit more before we made a jump. That's why it was forgotten initially, but I think we're far enough along now that someone could do a jump if they wanted to.

That said, I think this attempt has issues that should be addressed. It's a good start, but it'll need a bit more work. I'll go into more detail if someone wants to know what I think.

>>52756036
No. He a nice guy, but people as "loud" as him make me uneasy. I'd just spend the entire meal sitting there feeling really awkward.
>>
File: IMG_0860.jpg (218KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0860.jpg
218KB, 600x800px
>>52756036
Fuck yeah I would. The dude seems like he needs a bite to eat.
>>
>>52753131
>>52752881
Soul Calibur if it hasn't already been mentioned, Imaged Jumps section. Allows you to give objects artificial souls. Think Tales of Symphonia's craftsmanship tree also has some stuff for this, working with souls and vessels for souls. The two together might get something workable?
>>
>>52756036
Yeah.
It's not often I find people willing to look for me specifically just to hang out. He's a nice guy.
>>
>>52756062
Well shit. Alright, needs a bit of work though.

>>52756069
Posted like a year ago. No clue.

>>52756103
That is totally understandable. Yeah, it has some issues that need ironed out. Like I think the Villian and Family 600cp perks are swapped. Villain has money for a perk. Stuff like that.

Maybe more powers? Dunno. Definitely just needs some touch ups.
>>
File: IMG_0820.jpg (491KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0820.jpg
491KB, 800x800px
>>52756022
The jump just needs some minor changes. Shame if no one claims it. The setting is super fun.
>>
>>52756022
>Healer
That right there wins the "send the plot careening off the rails just by existing" award.

>>52756203
>Like I think the Villian and Family 600cp perks are swapped
I want to chime in and say that I don't like "Unique." It seems a bit too OC for me, I don't remember anything like that in canon. I say give "Quirk Marriage" to Heroic Family, and maybe give a Keikaku perk to villains? Giving Villains an "attract followers" perk would fit too, but I'm worried it would overlap with Ideology too much.

Also, it needs a "suck in your gut" muscle-form perk somewhere.
>>
>>52756022
>No One For All
>No All For One
Needs work.
>>
>>52756314
Ha, yeah. Healer is a big show breaker ain't it?

Yeah, I wasn't sure about Unique myself either. I agree with a Kaeikaku perk. Maybe something like a talent for bringing like minded people under you?

Suck In Your Gut sounds legit. A couple basic perks for filler wouldn't hurt. Like perseverance, team work, slice of life perks and the like for no discount.

>>52756339
Ha, I'm not surprised whoever made this didn't add those.
>>
>>52756120
Both work fine for making sentient weapons, albeit not as much as I wish since Soul Caliber's is shitty false life, but it still doesn't let me anthropomorphize my sword.
>>
>>52756339
All for One could work if it's balanced right, especially since the thread has become a bit more accepting of power copying. My suggestion is to say that you have a certain amount of "storage space," that increases with training, and stronger abilities take up more space, All for One did mention that he can't hold as many powers as he used to. Maybe even have it come with a free bottom-tier power to help you get started if the jumpmaker wants to be nice?

One for All is actually pretty shitty in the context of jumpchain though. It's just super strength with a secondary ability that's useless to jumpers. If you really, really want that specific power for some reason, just get All Might/Deku to give it to you.
>>
>>52756439
Like you start out being able to hold 5? powers at a time? And if you go over your capacity you start getting the kind of side effects that people you shove multiple powers into get?
>>
>>52756314
>>52756376
How so? It just seems like a passive healing aura, which (while good), doesn't seem to match with the other ones.
>>
>>52756439
You can't balance stuff against other jumps. All For One & One For All are like best two perks in the series. All Might if he wasn't worried about collateral could easily destroy a city, that was with just embers of his power thanks to passing it on.

A scenario where you inherit All For One or One For All would be good. You lose access to your out of jump abilities, but gain ability to steal powers (One For All) or pass off super strength & durability to others while keeping at least 80% of the original maximum for yourself.
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (70KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
70KB, 640x360px
>>52756506
Err. Stealing powers is All For One.
>>
>>52756497
The whole healing anything short of death is the big part. Like just sitting in class with people and everyone would slowly heal all their wounds.

The thing being that the MC Deku is slowly crippling himself due to his power and no one can heal him. So you through that would the window. Not really a bad thing honestly but might have to tone it down or something.
>>
File: Miss Scissorhands.jpg (1MB, 1666x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Miss Scissorhands.jpg
1MB, 1666x1157px
Got a question for you all. Seeing this image made me wonder if it would be possible to get a Miss Scissorhands as a companion. Any jumps where that can happen?
>>
>>52756559
Oh, I see, that makes sense.
>>
>>52756562
overlord, construct is a race warrior is a class
>>
>>52756506
I would rather see them be purchasable, so as to not derail the plot just by taking them.
>>
>>52756022

I can pick it up if no one else wants too. I haven't read the series beyond a few chapters here and there, but it seems fun and this feels like a good excuse. Would be a shame if it just sat in WIP hell instead of getting finished. Anyone have any objections or suggestions?

>>52756418

Ah, shit, sorry to hear.
>>
>>52756497
The issue isn't about power levels, the thing is that the power changes the plot because both sides will want it. Both the heroes AND the villains have a super-strong guy who's dying and weak, and Healer has the potential to get them back to full strength.

Like, if there was someone who could fix him, All Might suddenly doesn't need to find a successor anymore, he just asks you to heal him and continues being the symbol of peace. That means Deku never gets OfA and the plot is completely different.

All for One will probably want you to heal him too, but his long-term goals are still unclear, so it's hard to say how they would change.
>>
>>52756562
Ray-K, pls, go draw more Sylvie.
>>
>>52756506

I'd rather they be purchasable really.
>>
File: Forever At Your Side.png (390KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
Forever At Your Side.png
390KB, 500x641px
>>52756587
Thanks, Bancho.

>>52756610
Well, that does change a lot, yeah. Makes sense.
>>
So Infernals have the whole Devil Tiger thing and Dragon-Blooded apparently have that mystery transformation. Do other Exalt types have anything similar?
>>
>>52756609
>Anyone have any objections or suggestions?
Please offer an extensive power section that includes One For All/All for One, perhaps as capstone powers for Villain/Hero origins.

There are a lot of fun powers in this setting.
>>
>>52756506
My issue is that, as you said, those two powers are extreme outliers. Like, during their fight, no one else was even able to get close to the two of them, the air pressure from their blows was simply too strong. Keep in mind that All Might was half dead and All for One was blind during this fight, they were enormously stronger when they were in their prime.

It's not interjump balance, it's in-jump balance. Those two powers blow everything else in the setting out of the water, and I don't think a jump should be balanced around what the absolute highest end can do.
>>
File: Smug Aku.gif (588KB, 726x406px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Aku.gif
588KB, 726x406px
>>52756609
>My Hero Academy jump by NuBee
Excellent.
>>
>>52756609

Mostly this >>52756683 . I want to have a large section of powers.
>>
>>52756682
Alchemicals have becoming a city?
>>
>>52756682
Abyssals can become Solars again, high level Alchemicals can literally become Unicron, Lunars become land mass sized Shoggoths eventually, and Solars really just get better at everything until they end up as Diet Unconcerned Suns.

Don't think Sidereals have anything special, that said it is the exalt type I know the least about.
>>
>>52754840
Generic Xianxia has perks that make it easy to have harems and allow those harems to have greater cohesion.
Exalted Lunars also has a Waifu Exalted perk.
>>
Jump # 51 Teen Titans
Starting Location: Jump City
Background: Nerd
Perks:
*Engineering (0)
*Genius (300)
*Super Speed (400)
*Technopathy (200, Discount)
Equipment
Companions
*Import (400)
Drawbacks:
*Annoying Super Team (+100)
*Coveted (+200)

Companions

Van Hellsing
*Engineering
*Flight
*Genius

Akitsu
Background: Thief
Perks:
*Rouge
*Shape Shifting
*Self Duplication
* Teleportation
*Holographic Disguise ring

Adam Jensen
Background Athlete
Perks:
*Martial Arts
*Super Durability
*Super Strength
*Personal Communicator
*Super Speed

Arcueid
Background: Mystery
Perks:
*Flight
*Shapeshift
*Aerokinesis
*Pyrokinesis

Snowflame
Background Athlete
Perks:
Martial Arts
Pyrokinesis
Super Durability
Super Speed

Tamamo
Background Athlete
Perks:
*Martial Arts
*Super Durability
*Super Strength
*Personal Communicator
*Super Speed

Yu Bel
Background: Thief
Perks:
*Rouge
*Shape Shifting
*Self Duplication
*Peak Human Condition

Sans
Background: Nerd
Perks:
*Engineering
*Flight
*Genius
>>
>>52756608
But you would already derail the plot if they were purchasable.

>>52756651
Why would anyone bother with anything else if All For One & One For All were purchasable? They blow everything else away. Even if they cost 1000cp, they'd be way more powerful than anything else in the setting. All Might & One For All were clashing, they could've easily leveled the entire city.

>>52756704
I agree. We just disagree on how to utilize them. I don't think nerfing them would be any fun. Yet I also think purchasing them would make everything else useless in comparison.

I guess it's now up to NuBee, if no one claims it. Which considering its been sitting in WIP hell for a year, I don't think the anon is around anymore. Or else he/she would'be brought it up again other than that one time.
>>
>>52756802
Journal Entry # Wrap up (this worlds journal was eaten by a demon… and no I wasn’t going to go in after it)

HOLY Shit… ok so this one started out alright. We started out as sort of friendly rivals to the titans and another teem soon sprung up. (honestly Jump city became a bit crowded because of 3 super teams we kind of wound up banging heads a lot. Especially us and the newbies.

Also… trying to keep Snowflame on the somewhat strait and narrow… it was an adventure all on it’s own. He was trying to form cults of the Cocaine goddess because that’s what he does and that’s kind of against the law. I wound up having to buy some lobbyists and push for laws to be changed while tying to keep him out of jail.

That all aside things really got crazy when Trigon showed up.

They may call Trigon a demon but I don’t care he is a god; definitely a greater god. Anyways It just sort of popped up on us, we were able to magic up a defense from turning to stone for us (and inadvertently our rival team) so we were going to help and our rivals decided this would be a great time for a team up.

So we got to try and keep an entire team of Super Lemings from getting themselves killed pissing off the elder god.

We understood we were fighting to stall. They just thought that if hitting him didn’t work then hit him harder and more often because… who needs strategy.

Well eventually to save team Lemming I had to open a dimensional portal inside of Trigon then close it and slice him in half (Because super science is BS like that)

That got his attention and it’s a damn good thing I went pure tank in exalted because I got hit with… A lot. I was running and trying to dodge the pissed off elder god who now was very motivated to squish me.

Thankfully all of this kept him busy enough for Robin to find Raven and save the day. I really, really need to stop fighting gods.
>>
>>52756662
Oh you might want tohave a look at my build so that you know how to fit all the good stuff into one points budget. I trimmed it down so that you can customize it

peer of the sorceress kingdom yeah, you need to take this scenario to get everything. Unfortunately
foreigner +100 n
embroiled in politics +200
Rival player +300

chose local
human races:
origin: I went warrior but you can choose your own and just tweak the innate talents
themed aesthetics free pretty good
shared language free always handy
realm of heroes free for local got good
innate talent: use any magic item free with
innate talent: martial arts prodigy free due to double discounts
level 100-600 trust me you really want this also remember that realm of heroes and level 100 will both apply to your custom NPC since they are both free to NPC 's If you have them
class skills warrior :
gold coins free
divine tier equipment -400 check the wiki there is some really nice stuff Here
Miscellaneous hundred point item -100
SummonedMount free with level 100
Custom NPC: -300 this will be your Miss Scissorhands
capstone item for your class -400

+300 cp from cenario reward
Capstone perk for your class discount for Your class-300
>>
>>52756683
No promises yet, but I'll look into them. I know One For All is All Might's power and the basics how it works but not what All For One is yet or what either perk looks like compared to the rest of the options present. Totally agree on the powers part, you can tell that even from the short glimpses I had.

>>52756721

I think a lot of the credit would still go to AcademiaAnon or whatever you'd want to call them. It's not like I would be starting from scratch with this.

>>52756738

I can't imagine not offering loads of powers. Quirks are super fun even with my limited experience.
>>
>>52756439
>>52756506
>You can't balance stuff against other jumps.

Then why you try to balance All for One? All for One clearly can't stole powers if someone is resisting, as he didn't do so with All Might nor with the heroes until they were knocked out by the blast or were kidnapped.

Even if you priced AfO at an undiscounted 1000 CP or 1200 CP, it's user would have a really hard time to come out of at top if it was a first jump. AfO needed dozens of mid-tier quirks to be able to trade blows with All Might, and didn't come out on top. Endavor would probably have kick his ass, seeing how he easily handled good Noumus.

As for One for All, I think a generic power transference would be nice. Because that's what it does, mostly.
>>
>>52756806
>they could've easily leveled the entire city.
So could Mt. Lady.
>>
>>52754553
Well GBE from blame for one.

Myself I also enjoy a magic circle array attached to the sights soyou can magically target and home in on targets with your ammo.

Also a rock launcher, not rocket rock. It lobbs an enchanted round ball of magically charged stone at an enemy which randomly does one or more status effects including but not limited to petrification, exploding, poison, dismemberment, and teleportation to the sun.
>>
>>52756609
>Anyone have any objections or suggestions?
Drawback/Scenario where you have one year to find and transfer your Quirk and out of jump powers to a successor, or you die. After that, you have to train them and assure they survive to the end of the jump.

Muscle-Form perk, as was previously mentioned. Probably just ascetic and confiding no actual strength increase, since it's not a quirk.

Quirkless as an option that gives you CP that doesn't count against the drawback limit. Maybe an option to take a badass normal perk for free instead of getting CP for being quirkless?

Superficial Mutation option, just something minor that doesn't benefit or impede you.

A large selection of OC quirks, possibly sectioned into tiers. I like OC stuff for settings like this, but that's just my opinion. Just make sure you try to capture the flavor, since they're a bit "stranger" and tend not to be just strong powers with no downsides.
>>
>>52756824
Huh, thanks Bancho. That's really helpful, actually.
>>
>>52754553
can I see this build? I'm very curious
>>52756841
I do not believe GBE has an import option in and of itself
Gravitational Beam Emitter [Switchblade] 400 CP
An antiquated Gravitational Beam Emitter resembles a blocky handgun, just don’t try to test fire
this handgun errantly. Releasing a stream of gravitons, the GBE does not set things on fire, it
does not create massive explosions – it merely “shoves” everything in the blast corridor out of the
way. Anything caught dead center in the blast path is unfortunately decimated unless they can
withstand the intense gravitational forces.
The switchblade variant fires a wide variety of rounds, granting the GBE some flexibility that its
standard models do not have. Though each round is still ridiculously destructive, the ability to
sustain burst fire gives the switchblade a longer potential firing time in comparison to the other available variant.

Gravitational Beam Emitter [Jailbreaker] 400 CP
The pinnacle of power with regards to the GBE, this comes with a safety advisory that it should
only be fired under the worst case scenario. Considering its basic output is equivalent in strength
to a normal GBE with limiters released, it seems like a sensible idea to show some restraint in
using it. So for the sake of everything within seventy kilometers of you, please do not click the
trigger multiple times thinking that “nothing is coming out” – because the delayed fire response
will mean simultaneous graviton beams destroying your local environment. As if that wasn’t

enough, you can charge it further by hooking it up to your own body and firing from there – but this is extremely draining.

>>52756869
hey, if I'm going to spend a week on a build. It only makes sense to help someone else rather than just use it and be done
>>
>>52756815
>battle with Trigon has him focusing on the Jumper at one point, all the while being totally pissed
That's a terrifying mental image. Having him be exclusively focused on you, while in state of complete rage, sounds like one of those "Run for your life or die a brutal death" moments.
>>
File: [rauffs].png (78KB, 278x253px) Image search: [Google]
[rauffs].png
78KB, 278x253px
>>52756806
>Why would anyone bother with anything else if All For One & One For All were purchasable?
>Why bother purhcasing anything but Saiyan in DBZ/DB
>Why bother purchasing anything but Vibe and Speed Force in Arrowverse
>Why bother purchasing anything but Devil-Tiger in Infernals
>Why bother purchasing anything but

Just offer some cheaper and good powers or perks. Eraserhead for example could kick both guys asses by nullifying their quirks. A jumper without his eyes problems would defeat almost everyone in the setting. Powers like Overhaul or Shigarakii's quirks are also pretty much instant-wins.

>they could've easily leveled the entire city
No they couldn't. Their strongest attack which completely annihilated one of them took a few blocks. And their previous fight wasn't recorded in any medium, so it wasn't that spectacular, even if they were stronger.
>>
>>52756826
All for One is a power stealing quirk that appears to require the target to be incapacitated before it can steal a power. Those who have their powers stolen are usually left catatonic.

In can also give powers it has stolen (or itself) to others but shoving large numbers of powers into someone other than the user of All for One causes what could charitably be described as horrible side effect.

There is also a limit to the number of powers that can be held by the user at once, this limit presumably increases with time/training and decreases with failing health/severe injury. Going over this limit presumably would cause the same side effects as shoving a bunch of powers into someone who isn't the user of All for One.

This is pretty much all I know about the ability.
>>
>>52756771
>Diet Unconcerned Suns
Is that just by virtue of being high Essence Solars or do they actually have Charms that make them permanently more like him?
>>
>>52756841
If he's already got the Light of Terra he doesn't need a GBE, the Light of Terra has a dimension breaker cannon that rips out time and space if he went Eldar.
>>
>>52756022
This series WILL not end up in wip hell. Someone wants to do it fine. But it will get done.
>>
>>52756911
>>Why bother purchasing anything but Devil-Tiger in Infernals

bad example, literally 99% of builds for that HAVE been Orphan Cub builds.
>>
>>52756826
>>52756919
Also the guy who uses it in canon is a total asshole. That's important as well.
>>
>>52756609
A quirk that turns you into a human-sized, organic mecha. Like, shooting teeth out of your shoulders at high speeds, using volatile internal chemical reactions to fire your fist off as a rocket punch, healing yourself by just re-attaching severed bodyparts. Maybe even a high-end body-horror ability where you turn yourself inside out and "combine" with someone else as power-armor. Basically super-robot tropes, but at human scale and with a bio-punk ascetic. Like the Gristle Gun from EXistenZ or what the monsters from that Japenese horror film Meatball Grinder do to people.
>>
>>52756960
Um, not, him, but that is /probably/ what he was referring to with Devil-Tiger, anon.
>>
>>52756998
>A quirk that turns you into a human-sized, organic mecha. Like, shooting teeth out of your shoulders at high speeds, using volatile internal chemical reactions to fire your fist off as a rocket punch, healing yourself by just re-attaching severed bodyparts. Maybe even a high-end body-horror ability where you turn yourself inside out and "combine" with someone else as power-armor. Basically super-robot tropes, but at human scale and with a bio-punk ascetic. Like the Gristle Gun from EXistenZ or what the monsters from that Japenese horror film Meatball Grinder do to people.

you can get that in Marvel though, energy projection plus body plus shape shifting. Plus autokinesis.
>>
>>52756903
Yes, that is exactly how it was... That was one of those... oh God I am so dead moments. I ran and dodged as fast as I could and even then barely survived.
>>
>>52757003
Except his argument is "despite these things being OPftw builds they don't dominate builds"

When Devil-Tiger pretty much dominates any and all Infernals builds.
>>
>>52756771
>Diet Unconcerned Suns.
Speaking of, what's the best way to actually make him do his fucking job?
>>
>>52756843

I'm taking notes now for all of this. I like cool, quirky perks like the Muscle-Form one you mentioned, and unique drawbacks like Quirkless so I see those getting in easy. OC Powers though, huh? Well, no promises, but that sounds like a lot of fun from the maker perspective.

>>52756919

Ah, that has a lot of potential, power theft and redistribution. Kinda really cool sounding actually since there's apparently different variables. Need to study it more before I have an answer.
>>
>>52756961
>a total asshole
I buy into the theory that he killed Shiggy's family. Basically, there's a theory that Shiggy's power isn't touch based disintegration, but rather being able to use the power of anyone he's in direct contact with. Those hands on his costume are actual severed hands, and that's close enough to direct contact as far as his power is concerned, the disintegration one is just his favorite.

Basically, the theory is that AfO gave Shiggy the power copying quirk, then kid-Shiggy hugged his dad and inadvertently copied his "disintegrate whatever you touch power." Then... whoops.
>>
>>52757051
Speak Truth to Power from West Wing is a good first step to that.
>>
>>52756609
I have attempted to do this but got bored and never bothered to finish it...

Some perk ideas that I had:

>A law loophole abuse perk based on how Knuckleduster got away from being detained since he was technically not using his powers (since he didn't have any) to hit others without a hero license.
>Something something Stain. Basically the ability to imprint your revolutionary ideals into the outcast of society and draw them under your name (not necessarily making them your followers, but they will want to imitate you).
>A twisted version of the Sage of the Forest perk (Hero BBS), based on how the villain alliance even if they fucked up every time they appeared and got defeated managed to somehow expand their ranks, get popularity and fulfill their objective of slowly collapsing the hero society.
>An heroic charisma perk.
>Power Enhancing drug and how to fabricate it.
>Many heroes run on merchandising on this world. Something related to your own image would be a must.
>A social anxiety drawback
>>52756919
He can also combine the powers that he has to get better results.

>>52756961
This is something that gets tossed into series a lot. The power is basically a villain power, so you're basically forced to become a villain if you want to use it. Someone with a quirk like Overhaul's or Shigaraki's disintegration hand are practically destined to become villains. A drawback related to that would be nice, with everyone always expecting you to be a villain (or a hero, depending on your origin and intentions) based on your powers.
>>
>>52757051
That's probably just because people think it's cool. From a pure power perspective, it's not the best, and even the greatest benefits of Devil Tiger are locked behind several undiscounted generals.
>>
File: FREAKOUT.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
FREAKOUT.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>52756609
>>52757065
For quirks, how about one that allows you to transform into a spooky wraith like form? I remember one of the villains was able to take on a shadow like form, so there's some precedent for it.
>>
File: 1424056230550.png (173KB, 408x674px) Image search: [Google]
1424056230550.png
173KB, 408x674px
>>52757075
Dude, this is not that theory. It was confirmed when he came with a hand into the shopping mall just to use the power.

>>52757065
Pic related needs to be a drawback.
Something related to Sir's foresight predicting something bad happening to you might also be a good choice for a drawback.
>>
>>52757075
>>52757109
Wasn't it revealed that Shigaraki is the son of the previous user of One for All, who All for One murdered?
>>
>>52757142
Grandson.
>>
>>52756771
Sidereals can't transform into anything, but if shit hits the fan really hard they can get a massive powerup from the Maidens releasing the seals.
Comes with the ability to actually make custom charms even if it's only for greater astrology and access to greater astrology in the first place.
A pretty good deal if it weren't for the whole ruining fate thing.
>>
>>52757158
Oh, okay, thanks.
>>
>>52757091
>everyone always expecting you to be a villain
You reminded me of the mind control guy.

Basically, there's a guy who has the power to mind control anyone who verbally responds to him. Apparently his youth was spent with people telling him how villainous his quirk was, as well as being kind of scared of him. Trying to defy that is part of why he's trying to be a hero, though he couldn't get into the main class because the entrance exam involves fighting robots, which he can't do much against.

There's also that villain whose quirk gives him something like schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder, and he gets a whole monologue on how heroes only want to save "attractive" people, and don't want to address issues like poverty and mental illness.

I forgot where I was going with this, put I just wanted to say this.
>>
>>52754553
It's not an import but if you go to equilibrium you can get the ability to make muzzle flashes draw magic circles when you shoot.
It's just a matter of converting spells that would affect the shot into these circles to get the effect you want.

I'm pretty sure there's at least some kind of light reaction when the LoT goes nuclear so it should work.
>>
>>52756961

Well I totally saw that coming. Power Theft users always end up being total assholes. You kinda have to be one in most cases to get the most out of a power with that much potential and that many terrible side-effects.

>>52756998

Is that in the series? Because that sounds metal as hell.

>>52757091

I'll note this stuff down too dude.

>>52757103

I think I'd avoid making any OC Quirks if there's already something similar in canon, at least those are my thoughts right now. Noting it down anyways though.
>>
Actually I don't care about the one perks at all. All for one is going to nerfed and the other is just a strength perk. There are far more interesting powers avaible. Like the guy who can generate animal parts after eating them. Or the explosive blasts power.
>>
>>52757214
Just use the 2nd Magic to go to a world where all the good guys are evil and then use power theft on them, you would be that world's hero!
>>
>>52757109

That sounds just lovely.
>>
File: Processed Meat.png (264KB, 538x819px) Image search: [Google]
Processed Meat.png
264KB, 538x819px
>>52757214
>Is that in the series?
I think anon was trying to make a suggestion for an OC power, no one can do anything like that.

>metal as hell
There's this guy if you want body horror.
>>
>>52757281
Huh, that head blob looks just like the face of the villain in Mob Psycho who kidnapped his brother.
>>
>>52751599
This looks good. I can't wait to see the descriptions for the blank items.

I would either drop the Leader to 0 CP, or make Scientist, General, and Admiral 0 CP, or make all of them 50 CP.
>>
>>52756771
>Lunars become land mass sized Shoggoths eventually
Not a very big landmass though, since even the essence 10 God-Beast Transcendence "only" gets you up to enough size to "darken cities with its shadow"?

Personally, I'd say the chimera are the Lunar's supermode even more than just the giant kaiju upgrade though, even if they aren't as cool as Devil Tigers, Transcended Dragon-Blooded, or Alchemical Cities. They're like the normal lunar shoggoth powers on crack.

...Now, combining them, to become a true giant kaiju shoggoth would be terrifying as hell.
>>
>go to WoW
>get Frost DK swords
>go to Sympogear
>import Frost DK swords
>sing Arthas' theme to activate
>???
>profit
>>
>>52757507
>>profit
As someone who doesn't know WoW, how/why?
>>
>>52757259
Could I use 2nd magic to get back into jumps(obviously without being able to take perks or drawbacks) if my chain ends?
>>
Could a Fire Dragonblooded light a cigar with Essence? Would it cost any motes to do so?
>>
>>52756951
Fair enough, if he went loyal guardsman he gets double warp universe breaking canons.
>>
>>52757281

Ah, well I'm not gonna be looking into those if at all until I read through the series and get together Canon Quirks.

That dude right there I remember from a bit of skimming through the series in the past, his quirk was super freaky.
>>
>>52757568
Yes and Yes.
>>
>>52757582
Wasn't one guys power Basically Bethesda physics? Because I really need that one.
>>
>>52757192
Would there be though? The lowest firing setting on the LoT would be enough to destroy Earth. Like he'd fire the assault rifle LoT and the world would just end all around him. Not sure there'd be any light reaction, especially not if he's using the universe killers.
>>
>>52757532
The frost sword artifacts he's talking about are forged from the fragments of Frostmourne.

He basically wants to be a magical Arthas.

Am I gonna need to explain that real fast?
>>
Does anyone know where I can find some example starting character builds (for the game not the jump) for various types of exalts? I want to get an idea of what I would be able to do just starting out in the jumps.
>>
File: the_west__negotiations_by_kiyo.jpg (305KB, 914x700px) Image search: [Google]
the_west__negotiations_by_kiyo.jpg
305KB, 914x700px
>>52757568
Yes. And yes, though at elder/high breeding they get close enough to their aspect that they might actually be able to just breathe a small plume of fire naturally.

One of the described air aspects is basically flickering in and out of being made of wind, as he keeps forgetting to maintain a physical form. Earth aspects practically look like stone golems or statues at that point.

Hell, there's a couple fire aspects with burning hair, so just hold your sigar to your hair.
>>
>>52757602
>Bethesda physics

found it.
>>
>>52757736
So his power is vidya zipping?
That's incredible.
>>
>>52749621
In worm I founded a medical & general biology school.

By the end of the first year 5 people were dead from their own projects.
>>
>>52757568
I'd argue it wouldn't even cost a mote, if they had a high enough Breeding to have obvious Aspect marks. At that point it would be plausible enough to fall under the same rules that let you add cool details to your stunts without having to spend Essence for them.
>>
>>52757712
>One of the described air aspects is basically flickering in and out of being made of wind, as he keeps forgetting to maintain a physical form.
Seriously? That sounds really cool. Could someone with all five elements via Trancendent Gaian Harmony just turn into any of the elements whenever they want?
>>
Question: Alt Forms. Is there a way to manually create new alt forms for yourself?
>>
>>52752672
>pic
Excellent taste.

>>52753169
>engulf every human on the planet
Well, shit. That doesn't look good for an early jumper.

>>52753353
>sun is extinguished twice
Dammit. Wait, twice? So it got relit just to get snuffed out again? Did it get relit the second time too?
>>
>>52757964
yes eclipse phase
>>
153. Blade
Origin: Drop-In, Age: 34, Theme: Soul Shit
Perks: That Moment, You're Just Full of Surprises, The Study of Blood, Glyph Reader, Internal Playlist, The Way They Move

Y'know, eliminating the guys who have been running huge chunks of society for millennia with a super-virus might have some unexpected side-effects. Not that I mind watching panicking blood cultists installed in government and business positions throughout the world start making decisions on their own for the first time. It's actually pretty funny.

Anyway, enabling this genocide was pretty fun. I got to go all Mystic Kung Fu guy and teach students Sunshower Rhythm Style, which is really just Hamon and Waterbending combined with a few other minor techniques to increase it's mobility. Vampires are agile fuckers, Water is a natural conductor of Hamon, so channeling sunlight to vampires is often as easy as flooding a room and stomping your foot for a surprise attack. And then getting eaten by the ones you missed.

It's a mostly ambush style until the higher levels, is what I'm saying. Burn out a few vampires, put up an ice wall, make a break for it. Lots of healing techniques too, and combined with the serum to stop infection from the first movie, we were pretty effective. Counter-attacks were mostly evaded via Hamon scrying abilities. Mostly. Occasionally I'd wait for them and show off what a master can do.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 447x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 447x463px
drawbacks jumper of tomorrow and monkey business

location nanda parbat
faction government
origin martial artist
age 28
perks meditation, comic time, procedure, restful sleep, concealed identity, crinimal contacts, cardboard prison, movers and shakers, new kid on the block, abrasive charm, akdorable, queen be proud, born rich and peak human training

gear flechette, next gen watch, wells biography, arrow suit, flash style costume and storage ring, robotic bees, bag of goodies and collection of melee weapons

companions companion import
>>
>>52757964
One of the Kamen Riders has a perk that can allow for the generation of new alt forms.
You don't have perfect control over the design though..
Combining this with EVO stuff allows for gaining a multitude of customized forms however.

There's also a perk for Silicon Life in Blame that lets you combine aspects of alt forms to make brand new ones, but that's probablly not quite what you're looking for.
>>
>>52757844
Seriously.
>those who have had any real interaction with him hint that he is more wind than man now, occasionally fading to transparency for minutes on end when he forgets to maintain his corporeal form.

And maybe? Transcendent Gaian Harmony doesn't mention that it changes your aspect markings though. But if that's included with the anima power you gain, then yes.

...you could also do it earlier, if you don't mind it being temporary.

Most Beneficent Seed of the Five Dragons allows you to swap to another element for a scene (and mentions taking on another element's aspect, instead of just getting the Anima Power, so if Transcendent Gaian Harmony doesn't do it, this will.).
>>
>>52751599
Indirect Democracy and Plutocratic Oligarchy have the same description text.
>>
>>52757989
>>52758025
Thanks I'll check that out.

>>52758025
I have shape-shifting but would like to make specific forms and possibly powers on those forms as alt forms. For potential granting to companions or whoever. Also a good way to get around the animorphs morph limitations.
>>
>>52758157
>>52758025
if by Kamen Riders having something to make alternate forms he's talking about zodiarts Switches or Gaia memories one of those isn't an alt form but rather a gimmick based transformation and The other one is a remote body that you pilot Giving up more and more of your life energy until your previous body dies transferring you completely which even I consider a bad plan even if you survive you'll be in the hospital for weeks. If we go by Canon
>>
>>52757582
Can we have a apperance perk so we can look weird like some of the more changed people in world?
>>
>>52758214
It's whichever kamen rider is about evolving.
I can't keep track of them, but it was definitely altforms instead of gimmick transformations.
>>
>>52758157
oh and if you're willing to invest the time and/or CP into building a power armor Metroid lets you make a power armor into an alternate form
>>
>>52758217

I don't see why not, do you have any specific examples you'd like to reference?
>>
>>52758237
I thought that one was super modes for your Driver belt armor?
>>
>>52758237
Kuuga and Agito
>>
>>52758157
Should be Kamen Rider Heisei part 1. The perk for being Agito, it's that one.
>>
What's the Fullmetal Homage jump compared to the normal FMA jump?

Can i take both?[/spoiler
>>
>>52758237
It's Heisei Part 1 Kuuga/Agito, yeah. Seed of Light lets you keep evolving OC power-ups based on the worlds you go to.
>>
So, for the purposes of the Color option in BodyMod, would white be considered a "normal" color, or no?

Also, are there any perks to give unlimited ammo for guns?
>>
>>52758280
There... is no homage jump.
>>
>>52758280
It's the exact same jump as the FMA, just one is imaged and is more up-to-date.

No, you aren't allowed, but you can be a cheeky fucker and do it anyway because "hurr durr single-player." Just don't be an ass about it.
>>
>>52758290
Yeah there is.
Complete with Images > Fullmetal Alchemist
>>
>>52758286
Bayonetta and DMC have perks that let you give guns infinite ammo. Even when you aren't using them.

Anima Enchanting can do it as well.
>>
>>52758250
Heh ok that's cool. Thanks for that.
>>
>>52758286
If you go to DMC you get it for free, along with a grab-bag of other game mechanics.
>>
>>52758280
Homage is just the unimaged version.
It's also missing some things. Like companion imports.

The imaged one is the current version. The old one is just for archival purposes.
>>
>>52758286
Both DMC and Hellsing have perks for you to have infinite ammo.

Borderlands and possibly Bayonetta have perks to make guns with infinite ammo.
>>
>>52758286

White I think could probably be considered natural.

Bayonetta and Devil May Cry Jumps I think both have Unlimited Ammo options.
>>
>>52758276
Thanks I'll check that out and Eclipse Phase too.
>>
>>52758286
My job allows white hair, so i guess that falls under 'natural', as they only allow colors that could possibly grow on someone's head
>>
>>52758286
Oh, there's also a machine in Star Craft terrans that can teleport ammo into your weapon, which can then be turned off if someone steals it or something.
>>
>>52758286
>would white be considered a "normal" color, or no?
Gotta go full mary sue, amirite? No half-measures, amirite?
>>
>>52758464
Shut the fuck up, this is mary sue central. Take your shit and get the hell out if you're going to complain about people being sueish.
>>
>>52758464
>white hair
>sue tier
You need rainbow hair for that.
>>
>>52758286
Just go super pale. It'll be close enough, then you can splice yourself later to go full white.
>>
File: Really, Anon.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Really, Anon.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>52758464
>>
>>52758464
>not liking white hair
What are you, some kind of doughnut?
>>
>>52758464
This whole thread is full with stories of the most disgusting Mary Sues imaginable, but what colour he chooses in Bodymod is what sets you off?
>>
>>52758569
Probably more of a burnt biscuit if you know what I mean.
>>
File: zattana_4_2013.jpg (50KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
zattana_4_2013.jpg
50KB, 700x1000px
How much of DC Occult magic relies on internal reserves? I kind of get the impression a lot of spells draw on ambient magical energies.
>>
Do Infernals have an equivalent to Integrity Protecting Prana?
>>
>>52758707
Not as far as I know, but you could almost certainly a custom Charm for it. Or you could be a Fiend and learn it from a Solar.
>>
>>52758707
They have shaping defenses, but not like that.
There's one that auto reverts shaping that happens to you and another that allows you to gain limit to prevent it and there's a heretical charm out there that gives you some kind of ablative armor against it IIRC, but no lol nopes like IPP alternatives exist to my knowledge.
>>
File: IwcTybM.jpg (446KB, 1280x1426px) Image search: [Google]
IwcTybM.jpg
446KB, 1280x1426px
>>52758464
I actually hear that Pink Hair makes you more important in plots.
>>
File: IMG_0861.png (260KB, 890x711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.png
260KB, 890x711px
>>52758569
>Weiss

Weiss is shit, a shit! Winter > Weiss.
>>
>>52758748
I actually remember there was a story about that, can't remember if it was a manga or a novel though.
>>
>>52758734
Disappointing, but I suppose Purity of Madness Defense will work. Though the possibility of limit becoming an issue exists with that one.
>>
>>52758748
As someone with pink hair, I can confirm that. Can. Definably. Confirm.
>>
>>52758781
I think it was a parody quest, the protagonist tried their hardest to avoid all potential plot hooks that would get he roped into being the main character. She was like the anti-Asagai
>>
>>52757736
I can't decide if that's stupid or amazing.
>>
>>52758781
Watashi ga Motete Dōsunda
I don't know if it has a manga version, but it is an anime.
There's also an hilarious abridged version on youtube only 1 episode though.
>>
File: both is good.gif (491KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
both is good.gif
491KB, 500x333px
>>52758873
that is a false dichotomy,refuge in awesome is a thing.
>>
>>52758755
>Shit>Winter>Weiss
FTFY
>>
>>52758873
It's stupidly amazing.
>>
>>52758693
Generally portrayed as mostly external, yeah.
>>
>>52758787
>The moth has dyed her hair pink
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>52759327
I think she's probably just a rosey maple or something similar.
>>
>>52759359
>googles rosey maple
Ooh, pretty.
>>
>>52758250
>>52758025
>>52757989

>eclipse phase
OK just checked out eclipse phase and it seems that you only get alt forms from morphs that you buy with cp and not able to make them after the jump, unless I missed something there. Not quite what I need.

>kamen rider
The only thing I find is The Seed of Light (600) Aegito, which gives you different forms as you grow in power from a base form, but doesn't seem like you can choose what they look like or what they can do.

The evo one was rather interesting though in that you can choose a power that gives you 5 slots for different morphs/genetic forms using geneitc memory. Those become alt forms at end of jump but you can't make more, or it doesn't say you can make more after.

Haven't checked out Blame yet but that didn't sound like what I'm looking for either.

I'd like a way to take animorph learned dna and create an alt form with it, in a nutshell. Maybe control what powers it has or doesn't have.

Is there a way to copy someone/something else's form as an alt form?
>>
File: hug! moth cute pink.jpg (84KB, 554x392px) Image search: [Google]
hug! moth cute pink.jpg
84KB, 554x392px
>>52759327
I didn't dye my hair pink. My moth form is based off the rosey maple moth, which is pic related.
>>
>>52759450
>OK just checked out eclipse phase and it seems that you only get alt forms from morphs that you buy with cp and not able to make them after the jump, unless I missed something there. Not quite what I need.

yes, but also gives you the tools and skills to modify those Morphs quite freely . Additionally , one of them is actually free and nothing prevents you from buying many, many copies of it for you to modify.
>>
>>52759450
Can't you just use tech in Worm to hybridize things or Hero BBS magic to solve the problem with a shapeshifting magic school?
>>
>>52759450
The forms you get from Agito are alt forms, but don't sound like what you're after. What you want to do is get the perk from EVO and the perk from Blame. Blame can make new forms, but does is by taking parts from other forms. EVO lets you copy forms, so you copy the desired form/s then take the copies apart with Blame to make your new form. Then you can copy something else and repeat the process. If you just want exact copies then use Blame to copy 100% of one form and 0% of another, done.
>>
>>52759481
Ah that's a good point, You could buy a bunch of blanks. Most of your powers would work in any form you have (except alt specific). But how would you transfer powers to an alt form to make it alt specific?
>>
>>52759492
I was mostly looking for a jump that just had it as part of it you know? Heck I could just fanwank it away with a wish from the Genie in Disney Princess. Never read hero bbs, sounds interesting.

>>52759522
Will give those a read too. Did like EVO, sounds like an interesting setting/game.
>>
>>52750004
>>52750053
Innistrad
Start
Howlpack Hunt
Sibling's Game
Lab Escape
Church of Avacyn
Avacyn Will Protect You
Benevolent Protection
Warding
Gather to Me
Archmage
Blessing
Take Shelter Beneath My Wings
Slayer's Stronghold
Companion Import
Moonsilver Spear

Sure I had wings before, but there's a difference between dragon wings and actual /angel/ wings, y'know?

That I can also now bless people and provide them with protections in the form of wards or prayer delivered spells is also awesome.

Less awesome is the werewolf pack coming after us. There's 20 coming after me, 20 coming after Gaia, and 20 more for three Pokemon turned people - well, one is currently a vampire but close enough. That's a whopping 100 werewolves after our collective hides. Not only that there are a load of bug-human hybrids around, and on top of /that/ the ghoulcaller Gisa and her brother, the stitcher Geralt have decided that the aim of their game should be killing me.

That's an awful lot of supernatural bad stuff coming for us.

Fortunately working together, Gaia and I can set up some pretty impressive defences around my fancy new fort, then bunker down during zombie sieges that remind me of World War Z, by way of Frankenstein, and also there is an army of werewolves.

We're quickly forced to break out the OOJ tech, Doc-Ock inspired harnesses attached to guns, and goblin gliders galore get a lot of work outs. My hundred imp army can do a surprising amount of damage when they're fighting zombies while blessed out the wazoo, and the angel I can summon with my new spear (I really need a way to deal with all the weapons I'm picking up...) is a great help on more than one occasion.

What about the setting's plot? Well, turns out our therapy perks and Gaia's Light of Eden were able to help both Avacyn and Nahiri get back on the 'sanity' train, and although we helped out a bit we mostly left the planeswalkers to stop Emrakul themselves, because Emrakul.
>>
>>52759016
So is it just assumed that everywhere else has a boatload of ambient magic? Does magic work in a vacuum? Absolute nothingness?
>>
Jumpers, considering your mostly magical mabilities, how do most people that can see aura see your aura?
>>
File: 4Jd1LMk[1].gif (344KB, 222x183px) Image search: [Google]
4Jd1LMk[1].gif
344KB, 222x183px
>>52759718
probably something like pic related
>>
Has there been talk of a warehouse addon that would give you points to spend on warehouse stuff the more jumps you do?
>>
>>52759544
>Ah that's a good point, You could buy a bunch of blanks. Most of your powers would work in any form you have (except alt specific). But how would you transfer powers to an alt form to make it alt specific?

that I do not know, I only know that this is in fact my final form from Sword Art online makes things not specific to alt forms.but if you're Counting things specific to alt forms you can just use your science to modify those basic pods into having abilities you don't And count them as only Working when you're using that pod .
>>
File: t43.png (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
t43.png
156KB, 500x500px
>>52754118
Shit went DOWN. I can't believe the story is going the way it is now and I'm soooo excited that the entire story might have been just part 1
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>52759793
Might need to make a part 2 jump soon then.
>>
Do we have any ways of transmitting data FTL?
>>
So how long would it take without xp boosters to get good enough with MtG magic to be able to tap 15 lands at once?
>>
>>52759793
That story's going to go full Xanxia, isn't it?
>>
>>52759818
>Soon
I'd love to make a part 2 but there wont be even close to enough content for months, even years yet.
>>
>>52759718
I plan on asking Harry Dresden when I meet him. It should be fun.

Holes holes, why are there so many holes?! Stitched together out of a hundred little parts but he feels no pain. A bird built of shadows holds a place in his head and his heart.
Why are his eyes so sad?

Raven says I blaze under Detect Magic, but True Seeing doesn't seem to work right. It just shows me. Which I still can't explain.
>>
>>52759824
Yes. Tons.
>>
>>52759831
*laughs maniacally*
Yeessss.
More xianxia, more.
Feeed me...
>>
Is there anything which would allow you to steal/copy psychic techniques? We have plenty for magic, but I haven't encountered a psionic equivalent.
>>
>>52759824
Ansible comms from Ender's Game.
Instant at any range.
Best you are going to get anywhere.
>>
>>52759870
This works perfectly, thank you
>>
File: mackarel.jpg (67KB, 419x473px) Image search: [Google]
mackarel.jpg
67KB, 419x473px
So... Nier Automata's first DLC is being previewed.

Among less insane things, the CEOs of Square Enix and PlatinumGames want to fight. Six minutes in.
https://youtu.be/_UKqZN9n8Ls?t=6m

There's drawback material in there somewhere.
>>
>>52758464
Hey, kid. I heard you were talking some good shit.
>>
>>52759718
They see nothing. I always register as level 1 in power, thanks to Disgaea.

Although when I drop it, they see hearts and possibly headache-inducing patterns and optical illusions because of my trickster archetype.
>>
How bad are Doctor Brenner and Hawkins National Laboratory from Stranger Things?
>>
>>52759973
They want to be SCP but are much less competent.
>>
>>52759999
So, if they suddenly gained a bunch of violently loyal solar system-level reality warpers, would that ultimately have a net positive impact on the setting?
>>
File: gears3a.jpg (92KB, 432x359px) Image search: [Google]
gears3a.jpg
92KB, 432x359px
>>52759718
A Massive Collection of Golden Gears, Glass Eyes with Blinding Lights inside, Silver Crows, and Oil mixed with Blood. Every time I reincarnate, it returns to being roughly the size of my body, and over the course of my growth it grows to become slightly larger each time.
>>
where can I get the power to repair things to back to before they were broken?
>>
File: uu8.gif (622KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
uu8.gif
622KB, 245x160px
>>52759923
I'm so happy.
>>
>>52760024
Harry Potter jump (reparo spell) and God Of War jump (Glorious Repairs perk) and D&D jumps (mending cantrip, make whole spell, repair object spell line)
>>
>>52759718
When I'm not hiding it, it's bright, electric, gives the feeling of a strong oncoming storm, and very tightly wound with the aura of my one and only companion.
>>
>>52760024
>>52760130
age age fruit from one piece would work as well
>>
Is it possible to just magic up artifacts in exalted without crafting them?
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 1 (1d8)

Last time on The Adventures of Stalwart D. Tiger: We faced a conga-line of humiliation as we went to Disney Princess, wherein Ammy took the role of cackling Witch, who ended up helping more people than she hurt. Digital Devil Saga....happened. We went to Goat Simulator. We were tossed violently into Sailor Moon, where we had to mentor the Moon Princess, without any memories of our own. And finally, we went to a non-humiliating world. One Piece, wherein Tiger was the most wanted man on the planet, had a Legendary Zoan, and Ammy was his First Mate.

1.Undertale
2.Practical Guide to Evil
3.Hamtaro
4.Jojo
5.RWBY
6.Gargoyles
7.Peter Pan
8.Mario

Gonna need a replacement.

>>52760144
No. Artifacts need to be crafted, Sorcery can't just make them. Shaping can without the conventional skill, but it still requires the "Craft:Gossamer" skill. Gossamer being best described as "pure thought-stuff".
>>
>>52756062
>we might as well just throw it out.
Nah. This is jumpable. If you want to force us to take it as is or throw it out, I'd put it on the drive as is.

>>52756314
>That right there wins the "send the plot careening off the rails just by existing" award.
Perks or Powers specifically intended to allow for derailing the plot are not a bad thing. Worm has several.

>>52756610
>Like, if there was someone who could fix him, All Might suddenly doesn't need to find a successor anymore, he just asks you to heal him and continues being the symbol of peace. That means Deku never gets OfA and the plot is completely different.
It does not have to derail the plot, the jump starts a bit before the MC is given the quirk it seems. So wait until he gets it, then help him train faster/better with the healing aura.

>>52756228
>Shame if no one claims it.
>>52756609
>I can pick it up if no one else wants too.
No objections here, just build off this jump instead of throwing it out, it is a good start. Also... a collaboration!

>NuBee & Manyfist
>Sitting in a tree
>J U M P I N G
>First comes WIP
>then it comes Image
>then comes the writefag in a pastebin carriage!
>>
>>52760144
There are Charms for that, but they can't accelerate the process more than 10x faster than normal and you need to know how to make it in the first place.
>>
File: Despair.png (340KB, 804x453px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.png
340KB, 804x453px
>>52760169
>Tiger
>Stalwart D Tiger of the Sagacious Dawn
>In Undertale
This is gonna end badly. I just fucking know it.
>>
>>52760178
You still need to craft them, those charms just make it faster, or make you not require tools to do so. But you still need the actual supplies you are making the item out of.
>>
>>52760169
Toss: (Multiple in case you've hit one)
Dragonlance
Baten Kaitos Origins
>>
>>52760210
I'll take Dragonlance, since it's the first one and I haven't been there anyway. Thank you kindly anon.
>>
>>52759718
They see a Green Sun. You know, due to being an Infernal Exalted, having the the Infernal Sun perk from Touhou, and having mastered Heylin Magic, which takes the form of green flames, or at least Wuya's did.
>>
>>52760175

I think I'd rather be working on this on my own, if that's cool. The plans I've currently got moving forward do include using the current Jump as a base, but some things I think I'm gonna be modifying a lot or even throwing out.

The most notable really is the Quirk Table, which even with my currently limited experience seems sorely lacking at the moment.
>>
>>52760337
>Spoiler
Not a fan of the random rolls, but I like the options there, and the tiers.
I was planning on taking the Hijacking and Clone Quirks.
>>
154. Anima Beyond Fantasy
Race: Nephilim (Daimah), Origin: Warrior, Age: 18, Theme: Ki Shit
Perks: Ki User, Nemesis User, Ki Recovery, Perfect Accumulation, Powerful Soul, Nemesis of Others, Grandmaster (Lewd)
Items: Arms and Armor, Ryushushoku
Drawbacks: Gate of Memories, Familiar

I seem to be stuck in some early-2000s roleplaying forum where the mods are all Goku-tier coolguys of some sort or reincarnated magic spirits or far too young for their jobs but totally competent anyway, and the greatest power is a corrupt catholic church of some sort or the Imperium of Man. Then there's a bunch of technocrats of some sort or another that are always right, too. I'm enough of a mary sue to go unnoticed here. Unfortunately, it's as more of a Krillin than a Goku. I have more going on than just a combat obsession, so I tend to fall behind the real heroes and mostly survive by sneak attacks, precise energy techniques that my foes can't see coming, and running away. I'll just do what good I can, and if it's worth dieing over I can do that twice depending on certain conditions.

Now, weirdly, Nemesis is probably the weakest of my supernatural cancelers, but is also the only one that works on psychic phenomena in scifi universes. JAM and the anti-magic effects of the Iron Fist can punch above their paygrade and be expected to do something if you target the right parts with them. Combine it with decent magic resistance perks and spells will barely phase you. This works on a 1 to 1 ratio and seems to be all about raw power. On the other hand, soul strong. Soul REALLY STRONG. Soul was already the one thing I've buffed to shit and now it's capable of 6 times it's usual output. That's pretty nice.

>>52759718
It's a lovely blue color, almost robin's egg but for a grey marbling running through it. It looks like a gentle mist. It's size varies with exactly what combination of powers I'm using.
>>
So I guess someone should upload this to the drive, seeing as thread acceptance no longer matters.
>>
>>52760387
>Clone Quirks
gah. The Duplication that splita you, not the copycat clone quirk.
>>
>>52760426
>A wild SHITPOST appears!
Fuck off timmy
>>
where do I go if I want to genetically engineer waifus?
>>
>>52760392
>Grandmaster (Lewd)
... Oh, wow.[/amused]
>>
Why are the shitposters so lazy? I wish they would shitpost by making jumps.

Just imagine if they made a well-written replacement jump. That'd tick everyone off, AND it would result in more content.
>>
>>52760426
It's not bad, and I don't really see why it was rejected. Go ahead and upload it, anon.
>>
>>52760480
Oh right, that was a placeholder that I forgot to remove. I didn't know what I wanted to be a grandmaster of at 4 in the morning while doing research.

I have a lot of placeholders like that actually. Raildex is currently marked as A Certain Scientific Handjob because of all the wank I see going on here.
>>
>>52752657
215 Infamous
Seattle
Age 23
Drifter
Electrokinesis
Strength, Regen -100, Toggle -150, Subdue -300, Energy Form -300, Autocharge -600,
Safe House, Hardened Cell Phone -100, Wingsuit -50,
Greenlit +300, Remnant +300,
There are nats that want to kill or capture me for whatever reasons. I have more important things to deal with though. I need to learn about the conduit gene and gain samples of variations of it. Delsin and his variation should be easy enough to find, the people he gained his from should be fairly simple as well. I know there is a paper conduit running around somewhere. First things first we'll see about tracking down the Video man. Then we'll see about sneaking into the prison holding Concrete lady. After that it's time to find the girl in Neon. Smoke I'll want to find without him being aware of it. No need to ramp up his paranoia. It was tough to find, but I did manage to locate someone with cryokinesis. I also found the paper conduit, a pyrokinetic, and of course Delsin. I'll have to do some work with the computers and the geneforge, but I think I can put together a virus that makes someone a conduit with all or at least most of those powers. If nothing else, I can just do Delsin's power and have it pick up the rest manually. Still, the rogue military people are really getting on my nerves, so I think I'll need to take them down. That or turn them into test dummies. Same for this gang that's howling for my blood. Naw, test dummies is a bad idea, they might become dangerous if I did that. Well, probably no danger to me, but bystanders would be in trouble. It took a few years to manage it, but I did manage to get all of the conduit types I wanted crammed into a single virus. Imaginitively I'll call it the Conduit Virus. I'll also develop a parasite that generates the same energy as the blast shards and blast cores. In yet another feat of imaginative naming, I'll call them Blast Parasites.
Continue
>>
File: Mercy.gif (177KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy.gif
177KB, 500x281px
>>52760169
Undertale- What is this nonsense?
0/1500
Rolled for Snowdin
Drop-in
Boss Monster, Rolled for 157
Free Justice
Blessing of Toby Fox
Free Bullet Patterns
Free Fire Magic
Discount Motion Magicx2
Weapon Magic
You're Blue Now
Magnifying Magic
Frisk(Team:Redeem Tiger just got a powerful new member)- Wait "Shameless Flirt" and "Loves dogs".....This is going to make Ammy insufferable.

Lost Souls+200- I'm sorry. WHAT!? No. Those are my minions! My Vassals! My Allies!...My FRIENDS! Give them back right fucking NOW!
The Taste is Indescribable+100
Harder Monsters+200

I honestly have no words for what happened here. Beyond the fact that Tiger got roped into traveling around with, and protecting, Frisk.
>>
>>52760471
Eclipse Phase
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>52760517
1 Kill La Kill
2 Greek Myth
3 Carnivores
4 Dr. McNinja
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Razzle Dazzle
7 Ranma 1/2
8 Dragon's Crown
>>
Does the Sorcerous Initiation of the Yozi perk in the Infernals Jump give you the first initiation for every Yozi with open charms (and your Devil tiger predecessor with Orphaned Cub)?
>>
Since we're on page 11, name a setting you'd like to see a jump of if it wasn't banned.
>>
>>52760538
Dr. McNinja. Well. I'm not even sure what to think about this one.
>>
>>52760543
Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

Purely because god damn it they're DOING IT WRONG, and THAT SHIT NEEDS FIXING.
>>
>>52760512
Fair enough, that just struck me as hilarious.
Thread posts: 464
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.