[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 general /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 478
Thread images: 85

File: 1465203789783.jpg (509KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
1465203789783.jpg
509KB, 1200x899px
First for OP Edition

Shadow War: Armageddon rules:
https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/ShadowWar/SWA_Killteams_ENG.pdf
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xvgryrNiMFoLYiaX8o6Y-Q0q1GLRvwWnvbrSL7omZXo/edit?usp=sharing

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
https://mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
https://sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs.
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
https://battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
>>
Old Thread
>>52740469

SWAG
>>52730458

WIP
>>52725725
>>
File: IMG_3840.jpg (39KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3840.jpg
39KB, 314x295px
>>52747514
Dolphins are monstrous serial rapists and bullies that don't deserve to live.
>>
would a tau army with no battle suits of any kind still be cheese? what if it also had no marker lights?
>>
>>52747567
What an interesting first post.
>>
>>52747575
Markerlights would be the only thing keeping you viable if you went full footslogging, Tau infantry don't handle nearly as well as the likes of blobguard or MSU codex marines.
>>
>>52747597
I'm still building up my Tau (waiting on kits and the book to arrive), so I'm really unsure how many markerlights are needed to support hammerheads. Obviously they help, but allocating a lot of points/models to markerlights feels like overkill. How do I find the right balance?
>>
>>52747575
Marker lights don't bother me as much as the smart missiles and riptides. I just lost the second game in my Taros Campaign mostly because of a Riptide with fnp and a 2+/4++ save. Like Jesus I'm pulling out the Imperial Armor Battle group as an allied detachment just to get a tank commander with the Instant Death round to kill that giant anime suit.
>>
>>52747580
blame previous general, I still stand by what i said earlier.
Dolphins are nothing compared to insects
>>
>Scrolls of Power
>25pts, One Use Only
>At the start of the game pick single WC1 power from BRB, Angels of Death or Chaos Gods disciplines. During your psychic phase, you can choose to instantly manifest this power as normal. No rolls to harness are required and no attempts to Deny the Witch can be made

Y/N?
>>
>>52747702
>guaranteed non-primaris powers of your choosing from a sizable chunk of nearly every non-codex specific discipline
>no rolling for any of the crap you normally need
>bypass DtW completely

Fuck yes you take it.
>>
>>52747649
Practice. But having one source of marlerlights (As in 4-5 pathfinders/drones) every 500 points is a good start from where you should find your own balance.
>>
>>52747749
This was meant for>>52747631
Stupid phone
>>
>>52747575
>>52747597
>>52747649
>>52747631
I've posted a few variations of this list before, and I swear I will stop posting it from here on out, but I am totally oblivious to how many marker drones a list like this should take
>>
>>52747702
why not make invisible deathstars even more powerful?
>>
>>52747739
It costs as much as standard ML though
>>
You wake up tomorrow and are in the world of 40k. Pick a race. Now... what do?
>>
>>52747567
Dolphins are a Slaneeshian CSM chapter now
>>
>>52747782
It's auto pick, auto success, no counter.
>>
>>52747807
Thousand Sons. Learn to be a super stronk sorcerer and use all the cool tools like powers of Tzeentch at my disposal to try getting rid of space furries with a tide of rubrics and slaves.
>>
File: 1492396547831.jpg (463KB, 1800x2153px) Image search: [Google]
1492396547831.jpg
463KB, 1800x2153px
Tinkering with 1850 Thousand Sons for a tournament in a couple months. I just don't think Ahriman's Exiles is viable with a Grand Coven.

Not sure about the Screamer, and I've still got 38 points to play with. Maybe swap the Screamers for a Soul Grinder or more Horrors or another Herald or another Sorcerer? Just give in and replace it with the Heralds Anarchic?

++Grand Coven
+War Cabal
Ahriman- Disc- 260
Exalted Sorcerer- Disc, MoTz, ML3, Spell Familiar, Seer's Bane- 270
Sorcerer- Terminator Armor, Astral Grimoire, ML3, Spell Familiar, MoTz, VotLW- 195
Rubric Marines (5)- Rhino- 185
Scarab Occult (5)- Soulreaper Cannon, Hellfyre Missiles- 300
+Legion Armoury
Vindicator- Daemonic Possession- 135
++Daemon CAD
Herald of Tzeentch- Paradox, ML3- 120
Pink Horrors (11)- 99
Pink Horrors (11)- 99
Screamers of Tzeentch (3)- 75
Screamers of Tzeentch (3)- 75
>>
Is Typhus worth it to bring Plague Zombie LatD?
>>
1000 pt Boring as fuck Imperial Fists all comers list.
Most exciting part of building this was deciding between CAD or a demi co
>>
Give me some feedback and improvements on this list tbqh fampais
>>
>>52747567
FUCKA YOU WHALE, FUCKA YOU DOLPHAN
>>
>>52747864
Looks good.
>>
>>52747849
He'll get buffed and probably get a new miniature in the next month.
>>
>>52747871
Drop shit to add Astral Grimoire.

Exalted needs ML3 and Familiar and a Disc. Only take the Exalted if you want him to be in combat, and he'll want the Seer's Bane for combat.

Ten man Rubric squad is stupid.
>>
Are we able to rejoice in the fact that the Night Lords theme song has been found at last?
>>
Building 30k Alpha Legion, I need some help :

HQ : ?

Troops [2]

20x Legion Tactical Squad (250 pts)
> 1x Sergeant : Artificer armour; Power fist; Power dagger
> 19x Additional combat blades
→ 320 pts

20x Legion Tactical Squad (250 pts)
> 1x Sergeant : Artificer armour; Power fist; Power dagger
> 19x Additional combat blades
→ 320 pts

Heavy Support [1]

> 1x Sicaran Battle Tank (135 pts)
> 1x Heavy bolters (sponson weapons)
→ 155 pts

Questions :
> Are Saboteurs, Headhunters and Lernaean really worth it ?
> I'm thinking about 5x lascannon Iron Havocs with Rewards of Treason. Worth it ?
> I'd like to use Infiltrate and then blob in CC with Tactical squads, could this be a nice thing to do with AL ?
>>
>>52747871
Fluffy as fuck, i like it but Ahriman and ExSorc too expensive for what they do at that points level. Recommend to basic Sorcs loaded up to the gills to 170 (with disc, MoT, ML3 and familiar). You'll save 95 points. You're not getting the Favoured bonus so consider making joining two of those SO squads (save more points on their sorc but lose 2 WC, be advised), and give one of your main termie sorcs the astral grimoire or something, make them superspeedy. Give the other Termie Sorc either attached to the other SO squad with a burning Brand perhaps or just run him with a disc.

Otherwise not bad, seems fun. just don't expect to win a lot of tougher armies.

>>52747837
>Daemons
Ehhh. Don't worry, it's a tourney so its effective, i just hate them and their prevalence in "TS" armies. At least you had the decency to take rubrics and SO. It's not bad at all, but I'd consider the same advice I gave to the other poster about Ahriman and the ExSorc.
>>
>>52747907
>He'll get buffed
Just a roll/Automatic pick form the new Nurgle Warlord list would be enough.

Anything but fucking Fear.

Anyways it's for a game on the 29th.
>>
>>52747837
Get Dozer Blades on your Rhino and Vindicator. Maybe some Melta-Bombs on your sorcerers.
>>
>>52747917
This is bait.
>>
>>52747849
I think he is worth it, but it depends on how WAAC faggy your opponents are. In a kill points game, you are fucked.
>>
>>52747917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65vuvFiUpJI

you're about 6 years too late, actually
>>
>Woman is being assaulted by an rapist. She cries out in outrage and anger. Khorne answers and grants her the power to defend herself and violently slay her rapist

>A mother with a sick child prays to any power out there to save her child. Nurgle answers and causes the disease to enter remission and become dormant. The child enjoys many years of life.

>A struggling artists desperately looks for muse. Slaanesh enters his mind and inspires him to make great (though disturbing) works of art

>A seeker of knowledge and truth is lost on the path, unsure where to proceed. Tzeentch lights his path with the flame of change and hope. Guiding him to the hidden truths he long have sought.

Tell me again why are the Chaos Gods considered evil?
>>
>>52747965
Because, while there are glimmering moments of goodness, their overall aims are pretty fucked up, and the goodness happens hardly ever. Not to mention all of them exact a price.

>Khorne has given you this power, now use it to kill more, or he will send his dogs after you.

>Nurgle turns the child into a plaguebearer after he finally dies, whether at the time of prayer or many years later.

>Slaanesh will eventually drive this man mad seeking perfection

>Tzeentch most of all will exact a price in exchange, he has favours owed by most of his patronage.
>>
>>52747956
Oh that is a cute tune, it perfectly suits the 80s Night Lords.
I wouldn't say it suits the modern day Night Lords at all though. I am guessing you don't know their fluff very well?
>>
File: Scion.jpg (94KB, 459x600px)
Scion.jpg
94KB, 459x600px
Are the tempestus scions any good?
>>
>>52747998
They're half batman half Rorschach right.
>>
>>52747965
Because they own your soul for all eternity where you will suffer.

It comes down to whether you would prefer to be raped in life, to go to heaven when you die, or not being raped in life, to have your soul get raped for all eternity.
>>
File: 1467577918855.jpg (53KB, 526x515px) Image search: [Google]
1467577918855.jpg
53KB, 526x515px
>>52747965
They're evil because those who play with the devil's toys will be drawn by degrees to wield his sword. Chaos is supposed to be tempting, it offers you all this wonderful power and seemingly only asks you be yourself. And you do. And you destroy yourself.
>>
What is the best spray can white primer?
(True primer, not base coat like citadel ones)
>>
>>52748011
Oh dear, that is a very stale meme, friendo.
I think I can speak for everyone when I say it would be appreciated if you could try harder next time.
>>
>>52748018
does humanity go to heaven? Did the emperor get around to building that?
>>
>>52748007
absolutely, just make sure they do enough damage to make the reward worth the risk.
>>
>>52748026
Try harder to what? I'm not well versed with their lore, but they use terror tactics, don't like chaos, and do like murder. So I guess disregard the batman and rorschach part, they don't really seek justice anymore. They're serial killers then?
>>
>>52747965
Because this is a grimdark monkey paw settings and the woman will end up as a chaos spawn rampaging through her community and killing anyone stupid enough to get close to her, the child will spread a super virus immune to any treatment and then everyone else is a zombie, the artist piece corrupts anyone close to it and destroy the observant sanity and promotes depravation and then the last one, Magnus, that's all the haven't been a mayor fuck up than that in the whole Galaxy, that knowledge will end up as your downfall 9 out of 9 times, above everything the chaos gods want to see you suffer
>>
>>52747965
Because they were retconned, unfortunately. I still hold onto that belief though, it makes Chaos actually interesting. Besides, the lore says "It's so persuasive!" but how? Cause it gives you a bit of power for sickfuckery?

I find subversive displays that speak to a human's essence a lot more persuasive. An honest person who brooks no bullshit is surrounded by sneaky silver-tongued cunts, there's no escape as webs of deceit lie everywhere. He meets one person who introduces him to a group of friends who worship Khorne who stands for straightforwardness and dealing with your problems head-on. Slowly corrupted to do ever-increasing acts of bloodshed to deal with said sneaky cunts.

Like imagine if your group of friends was prone to drama and you know a handful of twats are the ones spreading shit but everybody denies it. How many times have you wanted to just deck them in the face and browbeat them into submission. "For every lie you spread, you get another punch to the stomach, learn your fucking place!". Said Khornate takes this to another level. Eventually punches turn to stab wounds and you understand the rest.

Chaos is born out of and fed by humans. It should represent all the good and bad and all the countless facets in between.
>>
>>52748028
No, there is no heaven in 40K. Most souls in 40K dissolve into the Warp. A relatively quick but painfully process. It feels like being burned away.

Strong souls such those of psykers linger in the Warp. They are mostly consumed by daemons who hunt them down.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 960x925px)
image.jpg
114KB, 960x925px
>>52748020
>All the normies telling you to 'just be yourself bro' are actually unwitting minions of the Chaos God trying to destroy your soul.

At last I truly see.
>>
>>52747965
You're displaying a shocking amount of ignorance towards the methods and boons of the chaos gods.

I suggest reading the Liber Chaotica series.
>>
>>52748023
Krylon works fine as long as you don't over-spray.
>>
File: 1477137060328.jpg (127KB, 1600x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1477137060328.jpg
127KB, 1600x1042px
>>52748028
If you die in service to the Emperor, your soul will go to fight with him and all the other martyrs in the final battle at the end of time.
>>
>>52747996
>believing in imperial propaganda
>>
>>52748048
So technically if you wanted a chance at immortality, chaos would be your best bet anyway?
>>
recently i heard several people talk about MEQ`s, TEQ`s and stuff like that, but i dont really understand it, could anyone here please explain it to me ?

I tried to google it, but its only chemistery related stuff
>>
>>52747965
>Woman is being assaulted by an rapist. She cries out in outrage and anger. Khorne answers and grants her the power to defend herself and violently slay her rapist

The next day her neighbours children are being noisy, she flies into a blood rage and murders them all, assaults the Arbites responders and as she lays dying tears of her own head to offer the lord of skulls, opening a daemon gate and damning the world

>>A mother with a sick child prays to any power out there to save her child. Nurgle answers and causes the disease to enter remission and become dormant. The child enjoys many years of life.

The desiase no longer affects the child and he lives along life, spreading the now incurable and virulent marrow-plague that makes the bone barros expands untill bones crack and the still living victims wallow about like fleshy piles.

>>A struggling artists desperately looks for muse. Slaanesh enters his mind and inspires him to make great (though disturbing) works of art

And all his fand, old and new begin to celebrate each concert with a blood and rape orgy.

>A seeker of knowledge and truth is lost on the path, unsure where to proceed. Tzeentch lights his path with the flame of change and hope. Guiding him to the hidden truths he long have sought.

And the truth's is the Truth of TzeNtch, t̷he͞ ͡world COM̕EŞ ̡u͡nb͟oún͝d͞, WO̵RD̀S͘ ̀CU͟TŞ ́A͟S̴ ̛KN̢I̡V́ES, ̴ ̕fl̷ęşḩ ̧run͡s AS wa̷x, ̵sto͟n̵e d̨anc̷es, T̴H͘E͢ ͢s̨kie̶s̀ ble̷ed, ̕th͟e ͡ea̢r̀th̵ ̢SC͜RE̛AMS, ̷ḿetals̵ ̡w̕ee̛ps͘ an͞d̨ ͠H̡E ̸ĆO̕M͟E̸S͝!͠

Chaos is 100% escalation, 200% slippery slide on a vertical plane covered in grease and fitted with razrblades and drity deedles.
>>
File: 1440871030184.jpg (359KB, 1600x1546px) Image search: [Google]
1440871030184.jpg
359KB, 1600x1546px
>>52748062
>current millennium
>being a heretic
>>
>>52748048
Terra was literally saved once by an army of imperial ghosts that battled the chaos servants into submission and the Emperor summoned once an army of stands of every man, woman and super soldier that was loyal to him, even Ferrus Manus was resurrected this way.
>>
>>52748066
marine equivalent
terminator equivalent
guardsman equivalent
>>
>>52748062
Nigga I already sold my soul to Tzeentch, but approaching chaos with the naivete of the word bearers is a sure path to damnation. It's like worshipping a malfunctioning bomb.
>>
>>52748082
I actually found something that looks useful wile googling that, thanks m8
>>
File: Orks - 750pts (1).jpg (376KB, 1800x1319px) Image search: [Google]
Orks - 750pts (1).jpg
376KB, 1800x1319px
first time orkz. is this list fun
>>
>>52748042
Correct, they are serial killers and/or rapists, which is why their Primarch hated hated them before he died*.

*he is probably a demon primarch now
>>
>>52748078
You mean he created psychic constructs in their image. Their souls are long lost.
>>
>>52748065
No, because every soldier that dies in the Emperor's service do have an afterlife, they can and have battled chaos more than once and I'm not even talking about the legion of the dammed
>>
File: Chaos Space Marines - 1000pts.jpg (270KB, 1800x801px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Space Marines - 1000pts.jpg
270KB, 1800x801px
Probably a quite shitty list, especially with the state of the Thousand Sons and such right now according to all that I've been hearing, but what do you guys think? Mainly intended for friendly casual games with my other CSM playing buddies.
Tried to make it relatively fluffy too, thinking about everything- including the points and such.
>>
>>52748091
If they were gonna ressurect Konrad as some unwillingly enslaved daemon primarch (which would be a cool as shit concept) all they'd really have to do is say that someone found the body and did some kind of daemonic ressurection ritual. or tzeentch found his soul in the warp and empowered him for greater purpose.
>>
>>52748065
That or do as the Admech do,
>>
>>52748067
>the world comes unbound words cuts as knives flesh runs as wax stone dances the skies bleed the earth screams metal weeps and he comes
what did you quote? i think i recognize that
>>
>>52748098
so the emperor is basically playing eternal pokemon with all of his servants right now.
>>
>>52748098
Nope, that's not true. We have been shown the fate of the souls that enter the Warp even Imperial ones. They just melt into the Warp.

And the Legion of the Damned were transformed by a Nurglite Plague + their mutated geneseed.
>>
>>52748118
No, the Emperor isn't even conscious anymore. He is just an unbound power with no power directing it.
>>
>>52748089
Very vanilla
I'd take Rokkits on the koptas
Big choppas one the Boy's Nobz
A Killsaw dude in the Mega squad
Use the rest of the points for Extra gretchins and ammo runts for the Mek Gunz
>>
>>52748102
Rubric Marines need a Rhino. If you can, drop some more Tzaangors and try to get the Astral Grimoire on the Sorcerer so he can fly around with the Terminators. I also find taking an Exalted outside the formations is usually not worth it, a Sorcerer can easily get a 2+ Invulnerable with some clever power usage while keeping Mastery Level 3 and remaining cheaper. Any tank-heavy list or average Tau/Eldar force will bend you over backwards, but if you want to play fluffy you need to get used to that. Welcome to best Legion.
>>
File: Chad.jpg (78KB, 559x745px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
78KB, 559x745px
>>52748053
>the gods of jocks, family, popularity, and verysmarts

Chaos is the normiest faction
>>
>>52748136
>He is just an unbound power with no power directing it.
His one and only job is directing the unbound power of the astropathic choir, which he is still doing, despite the continued wailing of the traitors.

That's why there's still interstellar imperial travel.
>>
>>52748102
I applaud you but you can at least make it a bit more efficient as you're taking a few useless items.

Change ExSorc to normal and get rid of Ichor Blood. ML3, Disc, MoT, familiar would be 170, you just saved 80 points and didn't lose any real firepower.

Warpflamers on Rubrics... very situational .2 of them is kinda shit and you'd save 14 points if you removed them. Consider taking at least 2 more if you really want them to make them harder to be charged and to dig out enemies in cover. That said if you're mostly fighting other CSM, the AP won't come into play anyway so get rid of them all. Also Icon of Flame is a big nono, waste of points as Soul Blaze is widely considered useless. Let's just say the only way it's ever useful is if it was free.

SO and Tzaangors are fine.
>>
>>52748114
No real quote, just a mash up.
Yeats "The Second Coming" style pattern
Lovecraftian rant
Zalgo's He Comes
And then a splash of mania

I'm pretty good at mad rants.
>>
Are necrons a cheap to build army?
>>
>>52748110
>>52748091
A-Actual Night Lords discussion... without shitposting? The world is going to end tonight, confirmed.
>>
>>52748163
Sangy in a vision saw the Emperor on the throne in his corpse form. There was just power there but no mind at all.
>>
File: 1483229861040.jpg (119KB, 888x693px) Image search: [Google]
1483229861040.jpg
119KB, 888x693px
>>52748073
>worshiping a corpse in a shiny chair
>In the 41st millennia

Get a load of this guy
>>
>>52748181
Depends what you do with them. My 1000pt Necron army is roughly 2 of the Start Collecting boxes, one of the Overlords converted into a Cryptek, and 5 Immortals. Just over £100, and while it's not great it's certainly playable.
>>
File: Orks - 750pts (1).jpg (413KB, 1800x1399px) Image search: [Google]
Orks - 750pts (1).jpg
413KB, 1800x1399px
>>52748139
>>
I literally dont give a single shit about 40k anymore and have totally moved onto AoS

God I hope the new edition turns things around
>>
>>52748207
'S how i'd do it, though with Ammo runts over extra gretchin.
Those rerolls are golden for Get's hot.
>>
File: 1488073698366.png (20KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1488073698366.png
20KB, 250x222px
>>52748209
With all my sincerity:
>>
File: IMG_3836.jpg (23KB, 450x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3836.jpg
23KB, 450x537px
>>52747965
>woman is being assaulted by an rapist
That's it, I'm sick of this, now is the time to kill every last dolphin! Who's with me?
>>
File: 71798376188981661.jpg (64KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
71798376188981661.jpg
64KB, 600x538px
>>52748187
>Dark Gods, I posted it again!
>>
>>52747924
Ahriman's ability to triple tap good Witchfires is fantastic. Sure, he costs too much, but that goes for pretty much everything in the faction.

If a Did Sorcerers is going to be running solo, the extra wound and built in Aura are useful. Likewise, the extra initiative and attack are very useful for a melee sorcerer.
>>
>>52748228
do you honestly, actually like playing 40k still?
>>
>>52748240
i am not the same anon, but yes, i still do
>>
File: Orks - 750pts.jpg (125KB, 900x560px) Image search: [Google]
Orks - 750pts.jpg
125KB, 900x560px
>>52748221
looks pretty fun, earlier i though about something like this, but it seems even worse honestly
>>
>>52748185
Stranger things have happened anon. I said a few threads back now that the primarchs are coming back GW are gonna explain their way out of three dead primarchs. I still think they will.
>>
File: 1490479092037.jpg (70KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
1490479092037.jpg
70KB, 300x444px
>>52747965
Get off the internet Lorgar.
>>
>>52748239
The built-in aura is useful since T5 will attract stronger firepower, but use mobility to your advantage. Move 12, cast spells, turbo boost 24 away in shooting phase. If you're going melee, take the seer's bane.

And Ahriman's ability is good but he lacks a familiar, so there's a significant chance he'll kill himself.
>>
>>52748240
Yes, hence why I am in a 40k general, talking about 40k and playing 40k, instead of being in an Age of Skubmar general prattling about how much better 40k is.
>>
>>52748240
>It's an 'anon don't personally care for something so he has to go out of his way to let people who enjoy the thing he doesn't care about know he doesn't care and that its objectively shit because it's not to his taste' episode

Granted 40k is in a bit of a state but still, they've been airing reruns of this episode a whole lot recently.
>>
>>52748093
>>52748127
>(831.M33) The Year of Ghots "The honoured dead rise up to defeat the terrors of the Warp."
The Emperor was 2000 years stuck in the golden throne by then and those loyal to the Emperor rised from dead to fend off the inhabitants of the warp, so yes imperials do get a non "raped for all eternity" afterlife, so check mate chaos fags you bet to the wrong deity, go get fucked by your patrons
>>
>>52748240
Yes, but I am blessed with great meta, it popped into existence out of frustration with the next town over's toxic WAAClub.

For me the game is mainly an opportunity to show off conversions, rolling dice is just a bonus.
>>
File: Lord of Layers.jpg (259KB, 1047x839px) Image search: [Google]
Lord of Layers.jpg
259KB, 1047x839px
>>52748234
>Elf gods, I posted it again!
>>
File: Chaos Space Marines - 1850pts.jpg (575KB, 1800x2273px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Space Marines - 1850pts.jpg
575KB, 1800x2273px
This is about how your 1850 should look. 15 charges, lot's of bodies for objectives, decent amount of shooting and melee augmenting your psychic power and so on.

>>52748239
Ahriman is really good, desu. With Shriek and Scrapcode he can easily get his points back in a turn while zipping around and killing stuff.

Or he could just fall flat on his face. TSons are not the most reliable army around.
>>52748279
Ahriman really needs his formation - while harnessing on 3+ he has greater chances of manifesting the power with two dice than he'd had with three on 4+. That allows you to get Shriek and Scrapcode with two dice, meaning that chances of Perils are minimal.

Unfortunately, that formation is pretty expensive.
>>
>>52748268
I was saying that months ago while I was spamming the Night Lords theme song. All of them are justifiable except Sangpenis and Whoreus.
>>
File: cegorach.png (612KB, 980x1065px) Image search: [Google]
cegorach.png
612KB, 980x1065px
>>52748302
isn't there only like two elf gods now?
>>
>>52748289
Actually, ADB showed us that the Golden Light of Terra spawns psychic constructs in the form of angels and ghosts of humans and marines. It's a process of the fracturing mind of the Emperor. It's just his memories leaking into reality.

Source in the Talon of Horus. And in the same novel we see the souls of actual humans and marine who just died being taken by the Warp where the burned into nothingness.
>>
>>52748232
Death to those dammed aquatic mammals!
>>
>>52748313
Yeah... not sure about those two coming back, but Konrad and Ferrus probably.
>>
File: 1492383273906.jpg (85KB, 680x434px) Image search: [Google]
1492383273906.jpg
85KB, 680x434px
>>52748164
Probably won't fix it by much. especially as I'm too far gone to change this list by much now, but do you think at the very least swapping Ichor Blood on the exalted out and instead giving the rubric sorcerer a warpflame pistol would act as a mini bandaid for the list, even if very small of one?
Thanks for feedback by the way, it helps me see what exactly is wrong with this list.
>>
>>52748315
Pretty sure some still have the potential to be brought back, but yeah pretty sure.
>>
>>52748315
3, khaine who is pretty splinterd, ynnead and that laughing prick
>>
>>52748315
Three. Khaine who is in shards, Cegorach, and Ynnead the new arrival.

Isha would be the fourth but no one in the setting can confirm if she is alive or not.
>>
>>52747907
Kharn didn't get buffed, and Ahriman got a significant price cost to his buff.
>>
File: khornate berzerkers.png (2MB, 751x1021px) Image search: [Google]
khornate berzerkers.png
2MB, 751x1021px
>>52748232
you heard it here first folks, the nation of japan has sworn fealty to the chaos god Khorne, while the entire ocean's aquatic mammals have allied with his direct rivals, Slaanesh. This'll be the fight of the century.
>>
File: 1492027339964.jpg (15KB, 340x334px) Image search: [Google]
1492027339964.jpg
15KB, 340x334px
>>52748318
>ADB
Next you'll tell me C.S.Goto is canon
>>
>>52748348
You just cited a ADB book earlier, you hypocrite.
>>
>>52748304
That's actually a really cool list. Would love to face off against it with my own TS.
>>
>>52748323

Here is my post from a while back, though it talks of Sangpenis coming back through the Sanguinor:
>>51549723
My justification for all Primarchs except Horus coming back, some collaboration with you guys here on it:

Here we go:
Lion: In statis, can be brought back without much effort storywise

Fulgrim: Demon Primarch

Perturabo: Demon Primarch

Jaghatai Khan: Never confirmed dead

Leman Russ: in the Warp, will probably come back with a terrible wulfen style model for the "Wolf days" or whatever they call the end times of the wolves.

Dorn: Only found his hand, return of the yellow Cyborg, with his rivalry with Rowboat Girlyman incoming

Curze: Hints of his chaos taint in the Soul Hunter trilogy, (yes that was me spamming that on 4chan), he could return as a Demon Primarch. He wouldn't be the first to die, and then come back as a demon prince (looking at you Grulgor)

Sanguinius: return of his personality through the Sanguinor (his body is well destroyed)

Ferrus: Return of the "Headless Horseman" on a bike, yes plz. There is alot of ambiguity around his head in the HH series, and there was a bunch of cloning going on by Fulgrim.

Angron: Demon Primarch

Girlyman: Welp...

Mortarion: Demon Primarch

Horus: Replaced by Demon Abadon maybe

Lorgar: Demon Price well overdue to return

Vulkin: never confirmed dead

Corax: Never confirmed dead

Alparius/Omegon: Please don't make me meme.
>>
>>52748323
Ferrus got his head sawed off by Full Chaos Fulgrim, didn't he? I can't see him putting it back on.

Curze was never confirmed killed, the last image we got of him was him going "Oh thank god someone's finally gonna get me-" into M'Shen's camera, then it cut out Sopranos-style. Given that M'Shen probably got murderfucked to death by the Night Lords regardless of whether it was a success, he might be kicking around.

I'm not sure of the new-lore surrounding Dorn, I thought the IFs had one of his hands but little else after his ship got fucked up in some battle or another. Is there anything suggesting he's truly dead?

One of Alpharius or Omegon is probably dead, but the other could still be running around.

Girlyman was SUPPOSED to be dead, but like Lion El'Johnson he was at least intact bodily. Whatever wizardry happened to cure him of poisoning didn't have to sew his head back on or anything, just wake him up and cure him real quick.
>>
>>52748326
I honestly don't think so. It's borderline better but the pistol is so weak that it's almost as pointless. You don't need to change the effectiveness of the unit, or even alter shit on the model, just count them as a lower grade, more efficient sorcerer. I field a box of 3 ExSorcs but I run them as regular ones.

With the changes I proposed, you have plenty of points to perhaps add more bodies or a few bits of nice wargear if you don't want to buy more models.

Push comes to shove, why not do a game with it and gauge for yourself how it performs? That should be the ultimate metric, really.
>>
File: 1491801863091.jpg (101KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491801863091.jpg
101KB, 800x1000px
>>52748352
>year of the ghosts mentioned for the first time in
the sixth edition rulebook
>written by ADB
>YFW
This is why adb are cancer, also I only pointed out the year of the ghosts bit, I'm not the same anon
>>
>>52747702

>Dispel Stone
>25 pts, One Use Only. Any character with the Psyker special rule may purchase a number of Dispel Stones equal to their Mastery level.
>When an enemy successfully manifests a psychic power, you may spend use a Dispel Stone to automatically pass a Deny the Witch attempt to nullify the power. This can only be done before rolling to attempt to Deny the Witch.

This is what the game actually needs in its current state. Psychic powers do NOT need to be easier to cast. What armies need is a reason to take a casual Psyker as a way of psychic defense against the psyker heavy armies.
>>
>>52748373
I'm not sure how they could justify Ferrus coming back, but my theory is that Alpharius/Omegon whichever one's currently dead, before the legion was too far gone, decided to pull some fuckery, knock ferrus the fuck out and amnesia him out to some forge world somewhere distant so he can enjoy himself while alpharius/omegon replaced him as the one who fights fulgrim and had to die.
>>
File: I'LL EAT YOUR FACE CUNT.jpg (941KB, 2002x1308px) Image search: [Google]
I'LL EAT YOUR FACE CUNT.jpg
941KB, 2002x1308px
>>52748392
>YFW ABD writes Chaos well enough it is worth being head canon
His Night Lords are amazing, Soul Hunter series is the bomb
I would prefer to consider his books canon, than them not be.
>>
>>52748386
Yeah. I mean, I was mainly asking for the sake of seeing how well off I'd be in theory and to see if there were any last minute edits I could toss onto this list before finally playing a game with these guys
>>
File: tsons sorcerer.png (1MB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
tsons sorcerer.png
1MB, 800x1067px
>>52747702
>>52748401
>Athenean Scrolls
>20 pts. Whenever a psychic power is manifested by a psyker bearing this artefact and two or more dice of the same number are rolled, you manifest the power with such force that the enemy cannot make a deny the witch test.
It already exists for Tsons.
>>
>>52748392
>I only pointed out the year of the ghosts bit, I'm not the same anon

Then don't butt in conversation without introducing yourself.

Like i said, the Golden Light spawns psychic constructs in the form of angels and ghosts. Guess what these angels and ghosts do? They fight daemons.

There the phenomenal got explained.
>>
>>52748403
>>52748373
Look at
>>52748362

There are Ferrus clones, plus there was alot of ambiguity with the status of his head. He could easily look like Jack 3 from Tekken, Primarch head, metal body.
They can bring him back with less than that.
>>
>>52748102
You have four units. One are essentially cultist, and other two are incredibly slow. Your ability to cap objectives is weak. Your anti-vehicle is nearly non-existent unless you get lucky with scrapcode. Your ability to attack is almost nil. If your sorcerer gets focused down, you pretty much lose right away.

Honestly, only a few armies that would struggle to table you. What you should do is

>Use ordinary Sorc instead of ExSorc
>Split up Tzaangors and Rubrics in two units each, get rid of flamers
>Get some Rhinos with Dozer blades or a Predator for remaining points.
>>
>>52748424
That sounds reasonable. He used to have a metal hand, now he has a metal body. It'd fit with his theme, certainly.
>>
>>52748417
I understand mate, just play a game and see what happens. It's not the end of the world, it's a learning and refining process.
>>
>>52748410
His only worth series is the night Lords books because they were literally nobodies before they were given lore and their actions had next to no influence or repercussions in the GW codex/rulebook Canon, then his shitty writing in the HH series fucked everything up due his Phil Kelly's tier fanboyism towards chaos
>>
>>52748304
Why not put the Exalted into the War Cabal?
>>
Post memes
>>
>>52748193
Make an army I guess
Cron troops are not fodder yet still not THAT pricey.
>>
>>52748420
>It already exists for Tsons.
What does? Athenean Scrolls are not similar to either of those.
>>52748401
Meh, i'd rather take

>once per turn Psyker can apply his bonuses to DtW roll of any spell not targeting Psyker.

Biggest issue with deathstars is that you are always Denying on 6s, making it impossible to Deny any Blessing of note.
>>
>>52748422
>Then don't butt in conversation without introducing yourself.
Get fucked this is an anonymous board and I don't have to do shit
>Like i said, the Golden Light spawns psychic constructs in the form of angels and ghosts. Guess what these angels and ghosts do? They fight daemons.
The main rulebook says otherwise take your head Canon somewhere else
>There the phenomenal got explained.
Head Canon isn't a valid source and neither the new C.S.Goto shitty writing
>>
>>52748453
similar to the first in that it disallows DtW tests
>>
>>52748453
>Denying on 6s
What ever happened to the mastery level bonus or Adamantum Will?
>>
>>52748424
And it gets even weirder if you take BL head Canon as valid with that iron hands ships that had several severed head brought back to life trough DAoT shenanigans
>>
>>52748473
Only applies to powers that target.
>>
>>52748467
>Get fucked this is an anonymous board and I don't have to do shit

Rude.

>The main rulebook says otherwise take your head Canon somewhere else

No, it doesn't. It just says ghost appeared and fight daemons which matches what happened in the novel where a horde of Imperial GHOSTS materialized out of the Golden Light to clash against daemons and Eldar wraiths.

>Head Canon isn't a valid source and neither the new C.S.Goto shitty writing

>REEEEEEEE IT"S NOT CANON AND HEADCANON BECAUSE I SAY SO

Not an argument. You automatically lose unless you step up.
>>
>>52748447
I'm not sure what you mean here? I don't want another ExSorc since i already have one running around with Seer's Bane, which is only thing they are good for.

I mean, i could make that ML2 my Warlord and then hide him with the termies while ExSorc goes around solo, but that would be super unfluffy.
>>52748470
They do that for every spell. Meanwhile, other scrolls allow you to cast WC1 spell once per game, and you can't deny because there's no roll.

>>52748473
They only apply if spell is targeting model having those rules. Blessing don't, so they are almost exclusively Denied on 6, which is the issue.
>>
New player here. Going Black Crusaders. Any reccomendation? For HQ and vehicles? Also is the Champion viable? I haven't played even one game yet but he sounds, to my ignorant opinion, like someone the enemy will laugh at before one shotting him.
>>
>>52748492
*black TEMPLARS
>>
So my question, how you'd proxy the Kharadron Overlords models better? Should use imperial militia/solar auxilia and go flyer heavy (can i?) or should I use a chapter of space marines? (I'm not going guard, 35 euros for a 50-60pts unit?)
>>
>>52748492
My friend almost always runs the Empy's Champy and if hid in a crusader squad, he will wreck face.

NEVER ACCEPT HIS CHALLENGE, he's a fucking beast in CC and I lost too many special characters to the guy. He is a special character murderer and a good CC unit outside of challenges.
>>
>>52748491
Why do you have that Lord of the Legion Sorcerer instead of another Sorcerer in the Cabal?
>>
>>52748492
>he sounds, to my ignorant opinion, like someone the enemy will laugh at before one shotting him.
Damm right your ignorant, its your job to ram him down the enemies throat as fast as you can and strike down the champions of evil with fury and vengeance! Not leaving him to plod around waiting to get shot. You might not want him to be your warlord, but you sure as shit want him leading the charge.

>>52748558
This guy knows it too
>>
>>52748560
You need to have one HQ formation for Grand Coven.
>>
>>52748492
Black Templars are probably the weakest of the Space Marine options but still fun.

Gear your crusade squads up as either massive melee orientated squads or 5-man objective holder Lascannon-Plasma gun squads.

A Landraider Crusader or two can't hurt either
>>
File: 1492167251906.jpg (42KB, 750x778px) Image search: [Google]
1492167251906.jpg
42KB, 750x778px
>>52748449
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492079706057.jpg (49KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492079706057.jpg
49KB, 1137x640px
>>52748449
Here you go friendo
>>
>>52748575
Oh wait, you don't. For whatever reason i was under impression that it was mandatory slot.
>>
>>52748442
I enjoyed his HH books :(
okay I admit, the chaos ones. Betrayer especially.
>>
>>52748232
Whats the best color scheme for Dolphin CSM`?
>>
File: 1486481924354.png (28KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
1486481924354.png
28KB, 510x546px
Fuck it, for old time sake.

Reminder that pic related has a sweet melody which suits them perfectly now

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=IUGzY-ihqWc&feature=share [Open]

FAQ:
>Dubstep is gay lol?
Dubstep suits many chaotic factions as it is fairly chaotic
Also this song is hardly Dubstep

>I listened to three seconds and I thought it was shit?
No, you are shit. Try lasting longer than you do in bed next time, before giving a review

>If this music isn't to my personal taste, does that mean it is the wrong song for the Night Lords?
No

>ITS NOT METAL I CAN SHAKE MY NECKBEARD TO????
Metal music doesn't suit chaos, this isn't the 80s. The Night Lords have evolved a lot in the last 8-10 years, so get on board or fuck off. Metal only really suits World Eaters, even then, probably Hardcore.

>My Emps Children love the shit metal though!!!
No, your structured music would bore them to death. Please read current fluff, not your 80s shit

>LOL LOOK MY SHIT SONG ABOUT BATS OR LIGHTNING IS FUNNY
*Pat pat* nice original joke, friend

>Does the above point apply for any of my other "funny" song ideas?
Yes.

>I know more about music than you because that is brostep, not dubstep
Doesn't change the fact that it is the correct song for the Night Lords

>Why did you word that first sentence weirdly?
Because people thought they were clever with their spam filter
>>
>>52748642
dolphin grey shaded with nuln oil and highlighted with ulthan grey
>>
>>52748642
Space wolf "grey" blend to white on front.

Make sure to add dead Cacharodons.
>>
>>52748648
I have missed you making people sperg out. Even if you are the most autistic person on /TG/
>>
>>52748648
We posting non-metal legit Chaos themes?

SOUND THE HORNS! THE SON OF THE CYCLOPS COMETH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoQcUnh3Kkk
>>
>>52748609
I enjoyed Betrayer too
>>
>>52748670
I see you are new here. This fag spammed that every day, almost every thread for about 6 months.
>>
>>52748648

I always figured Night Lords listened to Cradle of Filth exclusively.
>>
>>52748648
The autistic music critic returns from his slumber. which boards have you been shitting up in your absence?
>>
What would you say the most and least popular armies are? Do people really abandon armies just to win?
>>
>>52748692
Oh well, I like his song and he makes sense, pasta or no.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (27KB, 368x399px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
27KB, 368x399px
>>52748716
You have good taste anon :)
>>
>>52748708
All depends on meta. tourneys always have a mix but a big portion tends to always be things like Tau, Eldar, Marines and Daemons.

Local metas vary wildly. My club adores orks and nids f.ex.
>>
>>52748716
Fuck you, do not encourage this piece of shit to come back.
>>
>>52748708
In my meta it's Dark Eldar, Sisters of Battle and Chaos Daemons.
>>
>>52748558
>>52748568
Thanks, definetly the final push I needed to include him.
>>52748578
The other options I was fumbling with were the Salamanders or just roll them as vanilla, but I really end up liking the motif and lore behind BT. Will definetly buy 1 Land Raider Crusader, thanks all
>>
>>52748648
Fuck you, metal music is good and fit the chaos legions and gods.
>>
File: 1492187132588.jpg (45KB, 342x236px) Image search: [Google]
1492187132588.jpg
45KB, 342x236px
>>52748584
>>52748593
You damn well knew I ment 40k you fucks
>>
File: 1487300153238.jpg (99KB, 742x715px) Image search: [Google]
1487300153238.jpg
99KB, 742x715px
>>52748744
See FAQ point 4, reading comprehension failure? :)
>>
>>52748724
I mean, yeah it can get trite but that attitude that "metal is the law" reminds me too much of how I was an edgy teen hanging out with the local metal scene. I grew up, videned my tastes and got decent work. I still see a bunch of the same people now in their early 30s going by their edgy handles they had as teens still wearing nothing but black band shirts, BDSM gear (most of the women are now fat as fuck so you can imagine..), snakebite piercings, hanging out in the same places and for some reason they all work in IT and have goatees.

I dunno, I'm heavily biased and I'll admit that and I will always have a place in my heart for metal, I love it, but it's not the end of the world and anyone who takes that shit too seriously I can't help but see them as foolish and immature. Goes for every music style though, but metal especially since I was deep in it.
>>
>>52748708
My meta the most popular are Tau, Eldar, Marines, and IG.

Least popular are Sisters, Dark Eldar, and Tyranids
>>
>>52748648
Still need (you)s to function?
>>
File: dolphin csm.png (24KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin csm.png
24KB, 600x586px
>>52748653
>>52748659
Think this might be a trademark of an actual clothing brand but this would make a great Chapter logo for Rape Dolphin CSM
>>
>>52748744
Metal music doesn't suit chaos, this isn't the 80s.
>>
File: CanonessNEW02.jpg (36KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
CanonessNEW02.jpg
36KB, 600x620px
Is there any way to actually choose which version of a unit you want on the GW store or is it a lottery?
>>
Using Kindomdeath heads as Sororitas: ja oder nein?
>>
>>52748834
>>
>>52748836
>>
>>52748834
Meh.
Trannies or animu, it's a loose/loose situation.
>>
>>52748836
>The one on the left
Tzeentch Tittycultist
>>
File: 1445229893733.jpg (46KB, 406x440px) Image search: [Google]
1445229893733.jpg
46KB, 406x440px
>>52748844
>loose/loose situation
>>
>>52748844
Trannies are ugly. Animu is cute.
Have a (You)
>>
>>52748857
You have your "diamond doozen"s, "would of"s and "on mass"s, I spell long vowels with a double letter.
>>
>>52748648
pls go and stay go
>>
>>52748834
What is GW's policy on non GW models? I figure it changes from store to store? Some might allow it, while others will ban you?
>>
File: IMG_3329.png (319KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3329.png
319KB, 600x480px
>>52748844
>animu
>"loose"
>>
>>52748899
I like anime plenty, I just don't try and shove it everywhere like some demented ponyfag or slashfic'er
>>
>>52748898
My local GW doesn't really seem to give a fuck about anything. I bring out rule print outs, quick reference sheets, openly use battlescribe, use FW models, use third party proxies.

I still spend money at that GW, and don't talk about my recasts in store, so he has nothing to lose.
>>
>>52748898
I believe mine would not care. It's just heads and I don't play Sororitas in tourneys
>>
>>52748813
For SoB? No idea since they still haven't fix their description and the image shows.

Maybe they think SoB are multi part plastic kit and the image they have are just examples and not fixed mono pose metal figures from 1997.
>>
>>52748912
What's wrong with battlescribe?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1000x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1000x740px
>>52748648
Well if we are putting shitty music.

Here is Saint Celestine theme:
https://youtu.be/NQtqMDeXkus
>>
File: 1470054972181.png (70KB, 676x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1470054972181.png
70KB, 676x1424px
I recently cut my old bikersorc since I lost the model (And i really wanted PF's on my champions)

Any good idea on how to fill out the remaining points up to 1850?

I'm not committed to the Icons of Despair,but my meta isn't all that marine heavy so figured they might work.
>>
>>52749008
It has GW's points and statlines which are technically protected.

Forums have gotten C&D notices for having users post individual stats and point cots.
>>
>>52748136
Several characters have had conversations with him recently, notably Roboute Guilliman. There's absolutely some form of consciousness, albeit probably a bit weird from a human perspective.

>>52748268
You really think they are going to do primarchs for chapters that don't even have special characters? We're going to get Mortarion, Russ, Fulgrim, Lion, Angron (in that order) and then probably move on to some other form of ridiculous shit. My bet is on the two lost legions coming back.
>>
>>52749009
holy mother of kek, my sides
>>
>>52749009
>Shitty music
>Purging daemons and heretics to dope-ass digimon music
That said I think GaGa's Bad Romance has a really good beat for a slaaneshi champion in the thick of a blob of guardsmen, tearing everything to ribbons.
>>
>>52749023
I can understand battlescribe to a point since they are making money out of it.

But they are just providing the tools. Same goes for the forums, hey they don't even make money out of this stuff most of the time.

It is just another case of retarded draconian practices and sprinkle of UK equally regarded copy right and intellectual property laws.
>>
>>52749056
Well I'm known to have shit test in music so it was safe to assume it was shit.

Just search for Metalachi, best thing ever.
>>
>>52748670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5geog-nrXig
guess the chapter
>>
>>52749064
I don't own codices, because I have battlescribe, and illegal PDFs/ebooks to compare against it.
>>
>>52749084
Faggots of the Warp?
Transgender Warriors?
Dick Sucking Cultists?
>>
>>52749084
None because none of them deserves such a shitty soundtrack.
>>
>>52749121
>not succ-essor chapter of emprah's children
step up yer game senpai
>>
>>52748813
If pic-related, then the only difference is the backpack. But maybe thats what you were after.
>>
>>52749030
It's not the Emperor. It's just fragments of his power that somehow gained sentience. You know like Imperius.
>>
>>52749084
>
Anon, why? You could've posted shit from his harsh noise era, not that faggot crap he puts out nowdays.
>>
>>52748795
of course metal music fits chaos. the themes of both mesh perfectly.
>>
>>52749084
uh... squats?
>>
>>52749114
Why would you buy the rules in the first place.

They are after all a miniature company, not a game company.
>>
Could I get some critique on this kill team lads?

Inquisition goon squad list (I know technically it isn't a legal list but I just want the fun of modelling it and building that sweet sweet narrative)

250 points HOR kill team

Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor: power sword, bolt pistol, power armour, bionics, master crafted weapon.

Veteran Acolyte: Carapace, plasma gun, 2x frag & Krak grenades

Veteran Acolyte: carapace, Chansword-chan, 1x frag and krak grenades

Inquisitorial Medic: carapace, hot shot las, laspistol, smoke grenades, Medi kit

Storm Trooper: Carapace, Grenade launcher, las pistol, frag grenade, krak grenade, smoke grenades

Storm Trooper: Carapace, hot shot lasgun, 10x frag and krak grenades, 1x melta bomb (astartes issue), smoke grenades

Storm Trooper: Carapace, hot shot lasgun, bionics, 4x frag and krak grenades, smoke grenades

Psyker: flack, laspistol
>>
>>52748708
A few months ago some faggot listed his Necrons for sale. Fucking grey tide of 3 Retribution Phalanxes, which he was selling because they FAQ'd that you cannot conga line respawned units across the table.
>>
File: admech.png (64KB, 613x627px) Image search: [Google]
admech.png
64KB, 613x627px
>>52742350
>Ad mech doesn't need knights
I think you're forgetting something matey..
>>
File: 1490763437668.jpg (30KB, 768x719px) Image search: [Google]
1490763437668.jpg
30KB, 768x719px
>>52749009
Holy KEK
>>
>>52749084
>neo-prurient
Go back to Pitchfork.
>>
>>52747762
36 markerlights ->18 markers->+3 BS for two tanks, and +4 BS ignore cover for two others

So all jinking all the time for a 5+ cover, probably 4+ with proper terrain obscuring. Then you got jet pack moves and jink to protect the drones.

Remember people: this is the NON cheese Tau!

It would be a tough match to be sure. Really emphasizes that I need to bring more ignores cover with me.
>>
>>52748834
>Using Kindomdeath heads as Sororitas: ja oder nein?

Aren't KoD miniatures several sizes larger than GW's?
>>
>>52749462
Was wondering the same thing, but GW use "heroic" scale so the heads might be the proper size.
>>
File: Dark Angels - 1850pts.jpg (1MB, 1800x3712px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Angels - 1850pts.jpg
1MB, 1800x3712px
can someone give some opinion on this list?
>>
>>52749527
>DA
>No glorious T3

Shit. Come back when you have a man's army.
>>
>>52749527
Pretty sure you need one more unit for Psykana Division.
>>
>>52749561
Unless you use the IA one. Yes there are two PD, two SoB set of rules, 3 assassins rules and 2 inquisition rules. All of them valid.

Welcome to glorious new CEO
>>
>>52749538
I don't know what this t3 is, pls explain
>>
>>52749561
IA formation only requires 1 HQ
>>
>>52749573
Huh.

Well, in that case no reason not to get Astropath on virtually anything. Twin-linking shit, extra WC for Denying, FREE reserve rerolls and possibility to get Ignores Cover/Counter-Attack+Full BS Overwatch/4++ spells for 25pts is probably most value deal in the game.
>>
>>52749376
>he really prefers PE-era prurient
anon, you have so many actually good noiseheads around yet you settle for sloppy seconds.
>>
>>52749590
/tg/ plays T3 armies a lot and has a dislike for marines.

Specially gay marines as DA.
>>
>>52749642
ah well
I would play kriegers if they were cheaper
>>
>>52749590
Toughess stat being 3 for the majority of their army.

Pretty much every army besides muhrons and necrons.
>>
Is archangel demi-company any good ? I kind a want to make a detatchment full of elites.
>>
>>52749605

Thats why all of the transports in the army have at least 1 free spot, depending on the power rolled and the discipline the astropath can fit anywhere.
I would put a couple more but damn flakk missile launchers are expensive.
>>
>>52749689
A friend of mine wants to build up a Death Korps army but they're insane expensive, are there any cheap methods to get them ? Any of that Yohammer crap unofficial models ?
>>
>>52749782
There's counterfeit recasts yeah, also third party models, greatcoat and gasmasks are reasonably common.
>>
>>52749782
Victoria minis sell heads and coats for gw IG
>>
>>52749782
Yes, that "yoyhammer crap" is what he is after.
>>
>>52748315
Four, Isha is currently festering with Mega-Caner-AIDS-Diabetes with Nurgle.
>>
Am i allowed to make my ork vehicles look like vehicles from other games?
i'm planning to make trukks that look like the bandit cars from borderlands 2 bit i don't know if it'd be allowed to play in shops or whatever
>>
>>52749843
Isha and Nurgle have healthy BDSM relationship.

They are into scat stuff too.
>>
>>52749859
If you buy all the bits from the shop they won't complain.
>>
>>52749859
Your playing orks, having weird vehicles is literally your thing.
>>
>>52749876
i guess that makes sense, but i'm piss poor and just looking at the prices in my area makes my wallet have an aneurysm
>>
File: 1485847508410.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1485847508410.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>52749859
As long as you
a) use a certain amount of GW material
b) they are recognisable in their role
c) don't differ too much in size
>>
>>52749881
i was gonna have a Stompa that looked like a giant spider, but my overall lack of resources stopped that idea
>>
>>52747762
If you want an armored showdown, here's what I got:

**Emperor's Fist Armoured Company [1000pts]**

·· **Enginseer:** Servitor w/ Servo-arm, Servitor w/ Servo-arm, Servitor w/ Servo-arm, Servitor w/ Servo-arm
·· **Enginseer:** Servitor w/ Servo-arm, Servitor w/ Servo-arm, Servitor w/ Servo-arm, Servitor w/ Servo arm

···· **Vanquisher:** Camo Netting, Dozer Blade, Lascannon
···· **Eradicator:** Camo Netting, Dozer Blade, Heavy Flamer
···· **Eradicator:** 2x Heavy Flamers, Camo Netting, Dozer Blade, Heavy Flamer

·· **Tank Commander**

···· **Command Vanquisher:** Camo Netting, Dozer Blade, HoC: Kabe's Herald, Lascannon, Pintle-mounted Heavy Stubber, Tank Commander, Warlord
···· **Vanquisher:** Camo Netting, Dozer Blade

Inevitably this boils down to you melting down my techpriests with seeker missiles while they boost my effectiveness against your tanks. Hopefully I can tear through at least one hammerhead before the techies die, then focus down the other, then finally the ion hammer and then the seeker missile gunship.

I got two tanks ready to hunt drones, and with Kane's Harold I can spend at least one turn with the same 4+ cover save you get every turn
>>
>>52748424
Iron Hands don't say "Flesh is Weak" for nothing. Ferrus was biotransference to a pure Necrodermis body at time of death via his Necrodermis hands.

He'll be the Necron Emissary in the Necron Triumvirate.
>>
>>52748141
>Sorcerer can easily get a 2+ Invulnerable with some clever power usage

Can you explain how?
>Differentanon here and just started TS as well. I can't see how any of their models can get a 2++ (besides DPs and Magnus)
>>
File: 1464429486897.jpg (402KB, 480x722px) Image search: [Google]
1464429486897.jpg
402KB, 480x722px
>>52749939
> **Command Vanquisher:** Camo Netting, Dozer Blade, HoC: Kabe's Herald, Lascannon, Pintle-mounted Heavy Stubber, Tank Commander, Warlord

Why do you have a stubber in a tank with a lascannon and AT-gun ?

I wouldnt give Vanquisher to a BS3 tank, battlecannon works ok against anything but AV 14 and also hurts infantry. Flyers will also be a threat you really cannot counter.
>>
>>52749701
what about ourkz? or are they so shit that they don't count.
>>
>>52750027
Orks are S3 so maybe they count?
>>
about conversions.
I can understand having something too small can be a bad thing.
But how come having bigger, dunno, trukk for example is a problem? Easier to shoot at and stuff
>>
>>52750034
muh furious charge
but yeah i guess, not like they can do anything beyond first turn of assault
>>
>>52750027
Theyre literally an NPC race
>>
>>52750044

As long as you're not modelling for advantage (i.e. Weapons poking above or around cover), it should be ok.
>>
>>52750071
a-anon, everything aside from imperium and aeldari is npc now
>>
TG, What should I play until this game gets better? I bought Tempestus Scions and they suck donkey balls. Literally money down the drain. I figure I'll wait until 8th and if that doesn't fix this army I'm out. Is AoS fun? Or maybe just play SWA? Too bad it seems like to play my scions in SWA, I need to pick IG and make them shit.
>>
>>52750089
focus on hobby aspect more, "bad" armies usually have great hobby thing to them.
You might enjoy some stuff like x-wing i guess.
>>
Is it possible to obtain the power of Chaos by simply asking for it? As in, a desperate Guardsman praying for the strenght to defeat the aliens that are about to overrun his position being blessed by Nurgle with extreme resilience in exchange for his soul (or that of his enemies).
>>
>>52750088
Correction everything but Space Marines are NPC.

Just look at product store, between 30k and 40k we have like 2/3 of the store being marines.
>>
>>52750089
Use scions as IG support troops only. Deep strike with meltas and let them die next turn. Hopefully you didnt buy like 40 of em.

Drop meltas were better in 5th but meh.
>>
>>52750088
Underrated post.
>>
>>52750145
a-anon, it's bad to samefag you know, i understand you want your post to be noticed, but this is kinda too soon, don't you think?
>>
File: reee (2).jpg (45KB, 917x960px) Image search: [Google]
reee (2).jpg
45KB, 917x960px
>>52750124
I would say all but Ultramarines are NPCs that just support the ultras and fight in places they cant reach at the given moment.
>>
>>52750044
For example if you converted a trukk that was twice as big.
>Blocks a lot of LOS.
>Since open top, you can disembark from any point of the vehicle. Giving your Orks in your supatrukk a lot more potential charge area
>your supatrukk now has a much larger footprint. Able to block more area if you say positioned it so the enemy had to go around it. Or have to attack it.
>If it doesn't explode, it remains as terrain. So it's a giant LOS.
>Weapons can be much higher, making it harder to get out of LOS from.

Get the idea? And a trukk twice as large is extreme, but emphasizes the potential abuse.
>>
>>52750163
okay, thanks. considering how shit trukks are, this could be pretty viable tactic. Blocking LoS, i mean
>>
>>52750142

How is that at all fun to play? Army plays nothing like fluff and just dies with a 50/50 chance of getting its points back?

>>52750111
Don't good armies have the same thing? Fuck this company, I bought the Tempestus battleforce with 2 tauroxes and 2 valks and 4 squads and a ccs. Literally my money down the drain.
>>
>>52750011
It's a list designed for that specific tau tank fight. Though I might just take all vanquishers for a general tank dual list. Emp's fist armored company formation boosts all BS by 1. So all vanquishers are BS4.
>>
>>52750197
Unless playing marines that always get support and updates
Eldar that are always good to Broken even if they don't get much love

Or one of the pet armies you will suffer "the bad army" síndrome
>>
>>52750225
Tell me which armies are worth investing in. I enjoy the hobby, but I'd like to actually play the game too without playing with dogshit. Perhaps I can ebay this set and make 75% back
>>
>>52747649
Riptides have a 5++ or a 3++ if you select and pass the nova charge
>>
>>52750267
Pretty much any army other than Orks and maybe tyranids (if you dont count flyrant spam) can be workable so if you like the look of them maybe hold off until you want a second army.

Other than those two every army can be good, it just depends how far they have to go to make themselves good.
On the top end you have stuff like eldar and daemons where you can throw almost anything in to a list and win games with it.
Then, on the other end, you get chaos marines and dark eldar where you need to think ahead about what you're going to do to make your army good.
>>
>>52750121
More likely in that situation khorne
>>
File: chin1.jpg (61KB, 639x441px) Image search: [Google]
chin1.jpg
61KB, 639x441px
>>52750157

He's right though. Hope you like Guilliman, Greyfax and Ynnari as much as you do penis, because thats all 40k is going to be about from now on.
>>
>>52750308
Make Scions good. Has anyone ever been to a tourney where someone actually brought them at any decent capacity? Locally I get steamrolled, online batreps they get steamrolled. Literal dogshit.
>>
>>52750089
Most 40k players suck real shit at the game and if you take a remotely coherent list that isn't just a random mash of units you'll do fine in pick up games even with a garbage tier army.
>>
>>52750197

>How is that at all fun to play? Army plays nothing like fluff and just dies with a 50/50 chance of getting its points back?

Werent stormtroopers supposed to dive into danger and do some courageous shit and holding on until the rest of the IG reach them ?

Also "getting points back" is retarded argument, because VPs are not related to units cost. Getting advantage by blasting enemys AA or long-range tanks so they cannot counter your units is more important. Besides double-melta Scions cost 90pts (quad-melta command team is 125), which is less than most tanks.

>I bought the Tempestus battleforce with 2 tauroxes and 2 valks and 4 squads and a ccs. Literally my money down the drain.

Valkyries are NOT shit, you just need to use 6 plastic straws to turn them into Vendettas. I never tried Tauroxes but I feel theyre inferior to the good olde Chimera.
>>
>>52750335
Probably not Khorne if he was praying to survive.

Khorne strikes me as the god that helps those who help themselves.

>Like if the guardsman realized he'll die, but decides to go down swinging, fixes bayonet, and charges head long. And as he fights and spills blood Khorne may take notice.
>As more blood is spilled Khorne helps the guardsman, just a tad, such as washes away all the guardsman's fatigue. So he'll keep fighting at his peak and spilling blood.

I could see Tzeentch "taking pity" because the person he saved is critical for one of His infinite schemes.
>>
>>52750267
Any army is "good" but only Eldar have stay decent to op tier since 3rd.

Everyone else has been in a rollercoaster of quality game wise.
Now updates regarding rules and models, only marines have this, everyone else fail at something.
>>
File: zei9200m.jpg (81KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
zei9200m.jpg
81KB, 900x719px
>>52750377
This. Ive had way too much success with deathwing that i should've had.
>>
>>52750394
Fluff is they are supposed to get in and get out no matter if the objective was secured. Surgical strikes. This seems more like throw bodies at the wall and see if they make a dent
>>
>>52750352
Scions are a partial army, if you're taking them by themselves you're asking to get raped.
>>
>>52748912
> use FW models
I thought Forgeworld was GW. Why wouldn't it be allowed in stores?
>>
Can we get a basic Tier list of armies to choose based off of overall fun factor as well as competitiveness? Tau look competitive, but something about their playstyle seems like you're playing 25% of the game and doing really well at it, and that's all you need.
>>
>>52750440
I'm looking to ally them with AdMech, sound like a good idea?
>>
>>52748912
GW stores seem to have totally stopped giving fuck since they started being predominantly 1 man shows.
>>
>>52750444
Draconic tactics, GW doesn't want stuff they can't sell in their store directly.

They stop being a hobby company and they are just miniature company now.

Right now that is not changing fast enough.
>>
>>52750431
>Tempestus leaving the AO without being successful in their mission.

Firing squad for everyone, goes double for the platoon command.

Can you devise any more 'surgical strike' on the TT than dropping behind the enemy lines to blow up certain support units ?
>>
File: 1457043442792.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457043442792.png
3KB, 200x200px
>>52750430

Have you not ran into a few dudes with gravity guns to counter your entire army?
>>
>>52750352
People consider scions a stand alone army?
>>
File: WP_20170416_20_11_32_Pro.jpg (452KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170416_20_11_32_Pro.jpg
452KB, 1024x576px
You anons ready for a batrep today? And what are you up to today /tg/? And just warning you lads it turned out pretty crazy.
>>
>>52750489

GW does.
>>
>>52750489
They do have their own codex and can form a CAD.
>>
>>52750480
GW hasn't ever prohibited FW models as a matter of company policy. Individual store owners and players may not accept their use in pick up games or tournaments due to balance issues or the perception of them.
>>
>>52749979
Sigil of Corruption gives a 3+ Invuln. Casting any blessing on a unit containing a Thousand Son model gives them +1 Invulnerable. Activating a Force Weapons count as a blessing, is only one Warp Charge, counts as a blessing, and every sorcerer has them.
>>
>>52750496
I'm talking about people who actually play 40k, GW doesn't even know what the rules of it's own game are.
>>
>>52750516

Forging a narrative is more important than the rules.
>>
>>52750507
Sigil of Corruption gives a 4+ Invuln, it's a corrupted Crozius
>>
>>52750501
So?

You can run 10 squads of kroot unbound and have an all kroot army but that doesn't make them a real army.
>>
>>52750465
It depends which admech you mean and what you want to get out of your allies.
>>
>>52750533
If they had a codex of their own that might be relevant.
>>
>>52750503
True and false. How much is GW doing and how much is some random worker doing is not clear.

Since GW hasn't say anything to denied it we can safely assume it is GW all along.

Same thing happen with AoS back then. Some store owners got told it was a spinoff and not a replacement for WHF, then GW (or random employee) proceed to shoves WHF to stores.
>>
File: ve_sct_ba64_v1.jpg (68KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
ve_sct_ba64_v1.jpg
68KB, 800x533px
What imperial guard vehicles functions the most like a WW2 era armoured car?
>Fast
>Immune to small arms fire
>Gets fucked by anything above that
>Has an ok cannon or machine guns for weapons
>Used to support infantry or scout
>>
>>52750533
Not the same thing, Kroot don't have a codex of their own and you can't make a CAD with Kroot alone.
>>
>>52750566
>>
File: 1462481819625.png (410KB, 740x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462481819625.png
410KB, 740x480px
>>52750566
Salamander Scout Tank.

The Elysian Tauros mechanicly, though visually it's a LSV
>>
>>52750551
It makes negative sense for GW corporate to prohibit use or FW models in stores since FW is a studio of GW and not allowing their models to be used would devalue FW models.

Not to mention that for decades GW stores sold FW books.

So no, GW did not mandate that stores not allow players to play using models that GW itself sells in the same way that it did not prohibit use of catalog only models and doesn't currently prohibit webstore exclusive models.

Stores not allowing FW was always just "store rules" or specific tournament rules established by specific owners.
>>
>>52747567
That is true, but unrelated to the thread.
Well, you did give me an idea on how to name my CSM Warband though
>>
>>52750533
Reminder that Kroot once had an army list with HQ, troops, fast attack and heavy support choices and could be fielded as an army.

But that was in best edition.
>>
>>52750609
>it has a GMG
What the fuck weapon does that count as in 40k? Or does it have its own statline?
>>
File: theKid.png (143KB, 402x299px) Image search: [Google]
theKid.png
143KB, 402x299px
>Still no Death Guard
>>
>>52750709
>death guard still not out yet
>my order from GW is still stuck in china and has been for the last 48 hours
My life is pain and I wish to end it.
>>
>>52750706

It has its own stats. Slightly upgunned grenade launcher. 36" range, frag and krak 'nades, heavy 2
>>
>>52750747
>want to start WH40k
>have too much to pay between uni and apartment
>learn about the whole yoyhammer thing
>can't find an email which is not a fucking 2 years old one

My life is ok but I wish it could get better
>>
>>52750747
>48 hours

Try 3 month delay from GW, with their costumer support saying to walk and ask my local postal service if they have something for me. You know find the random parcel with no tracking number from butt load tons of packages received daily.

On the flip side I got 2 Vyridians failcast
>>
>>52748548
Imperial Militia IMO.
>>
>>52750507
Sigil is a 4++
MoT gives +1 (max of 3++)
BoT gives +1 after casting a Blessing (no max)

Goes 3++ base (Sigil + MoT)
Cast a blessing, get +1 from BoT, and then MoT disables (-1) for a net of 3++

>Unless I'm mistaken
>>
>>52750398
>Khorne strikes me as the god that helps those who help themselves.
Khorne actually smites those who pray salvation from him
>>
>>52750779
>(((uni)))
The mistake, anon, lies there.

>>52750787
>tfw one of the models I have coming is Shitecast
I'm very scared about how the quality will come out. Very scared.
>>
>>52750847
Even Forge World Resin is shit.
I was surprise that chinaman Legion Bolters ended looking better than the FW ones
>>
>>52750836
Why would he turn away potential servants?
>>
>>52750879
Because if you're weak enough to have to ask someone for help you're probably not strong enough to bring many skulls or much blood for him. There's a reason Khorne doesn't gift you anything unless you've already proven yourself capable of killing for him.
>>
>>52750879
Why not? Who want pussies in his ranks anyways?
>Inb4 Slaanesh
>>
>>52750877
>FW resin is shit
Fucking christ, I wonder how awful it must be to take out an entire mortgage for a single scout titan only for it to fucking suck dick qualitywise.

Has Shitecast quality improved in recent years or is it the same bubblefilled fragile mess that it was back in 2011?
>>
>>52750121
Usually that's the way it goes, actually. There are usually some conditions first, such as all your allies being dead so they can't report it and have your gift be wasted, and being far away from friendly lines in the first place. Tbh i'd imagine in the fight against chaos the frontlines would be the place where the most conversion happens.
>>
>>52750901
>There's a reason Khorne doesn't gift you anything unless you've already proven yourself capable of killing for him
On that note, what kind of 'gifts' does he give? The tabletop seems to imply he only makes you angry.
>>
>>52750932
He makes you very angry and turns you into a daemon prince. Or he lends you his daemons as support.

That's it I guess?
>>
>>52750919
Same shit, my most recent purchase was Vyridian as you can see
>>52750787
It is infuriating when recasters and random Slav company has better shit than the multinational company.
>>
>>52750932
>what kind of 'gifts' does he give?
Nirvana, I'm not even shitting you
>>
>>52750901
>>52750915
But what if the guy was already strong but not suicidal? Maybe the Guardsman was the best of his platoon but was still going to die to overwhelming numbers of Nids or something. Also weak champions are known to lose control of their mutations and turn into spawn, so that would be a proper test too.
>>
>>52750932
weapons, guns, skill. there's a small mention of gaining or those khorne warriors being skilled commanders but it's swept aside by grr i'm a berserker and i'm a wild crazy killer
>>
>>52749404
...only one out of each of those drone squads is a ML drone. The rest are gun drones.>>52749462
>>
>>52750948
Are the bubbles as frequent? I once bought a space marine captain and one of his 4 small vents on his backpack was just completely fucking gone, in addition to other bubbles elsewhere.

I really hope it's not as bad as that was. I really do.
>>
>>52750932
Well, he'll sometimes take away your ability to feel pain. Sometimes he'll give you claws or sharp teeth, or horns. Sometimes he'll gift you a juggernaut if he thinks you can ride it and not be reduced to paste. And obviously there's daemon weapons. Maybe he'll even infuse the weapon you're already using with a daemon's soul. Lastly, there's the ever popular and already mentioned "Angry" buff. Which makes you angry. If he thinks it could bring more blood and skulls, he'll also summon you daemons, and lastly, and most rarely, he'll make you into a daemon prince after an EXTREME amount of slaughter performed in his name. We're talking at least an entire world's worth of people dead.
>>
File: kharnrekserebus1.png (57KB, 573x620px) Image search: [Google]
kharnrekserebus1.png
57KB, 573x620px
>>52750836

Depends on the context:

>cowering and hiding from the Tau scum looking for you, probably not going to care

>smashing in alien skull after alien skull while exalting the Lord of Battles and requesting strength to continue killing his enemies, more likely

>>52750932

Read the ending of Betrayer for an (extreme) example of what Khorne's blessing brings. Pic related.
>>
>>52750997
They have bubbles inside, I was cleaning the model when an entire area of it snap off due to just being a thin layers of resin instead of a solid chunk. The reason? Well a random bubble inside.
>>
>>52750987
Well in this circumstance that you described he'd wait to see if you'll kill the things attacking you directly first. Before that though you'd obviously need to relinquish the emperor and dedicate the stuff you killed to Khorne. Then he'll listen.
>>
>>52750943
But those gifts are shit. Anger can be felt without any warp fuckery. Just compare that to supernatural resilience, superhuman senses, or a fucking force-field. And those are just the baseline marks of the other Gods.
>>
>>52750989
The other Gods give you weapons and gund too + all the psychic fuckery and superpowers.

And according to the other anons you already have to be skilled to gain his attention.
>>
>>52750987
>But what if the guy was already strong but not suicidal? Maybe the Guardsman was the best of his platoon but was still going to die to overwhelming numbers of Nids or something.

Then he's a bitch.
Seriously. Sure the fights unwinnable, but instead of accepting his fate and going down swinging, he breaks, begging for help. It shows his character that given enough pressure he breaks.

If he fixed bayonets and charged deciding to kill as many bugs as he could. He MIGHT have earned the Blood God's attention.
>>
>>5275101
>makes you fast as fuck
How do you know Kharn wasn't already that strong to begin with?
>>
>>52751072
You gotta be able to strive for excess, to gain the notice of Slaanesh. You gotta have quite a bit of intelligence to gain the notice of Tzeentch. You have to be dedicated to entropy and infection to gain the notice of Nurgle. Why would it be any different for Khorne. Tbh, khorne is the EASIEST to gain the notice of. You just have to be good at killing lots of things, it's that straightforward. Everyone else has caveats and fickleness and mood swings.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492431527043.jpg (18KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492431527043.jpg
18KB, 600x400px
>>52750163
>tfw I'm using 1:35 Panzer IV's as my Rhino chassis
>about 20% bigger
>los block increase is negligible and basically balanced by same silhouette being harder to hide
>someone is probably going to get salty if I manage to shave off a few casualties with Tank Shock
>>
>>52751072
it's the martial arts god, you're bound to gain +1 ws. i think in one of the old books you got +1 ws for mark of khorne (i might be thinking of whfb)
>>
File: Let the blood flow....jpg (824KB, 1216x1658px) Image search: [Google]
Let the blood flow....jpg
824KB, 1216x1658px
>>52750987
>But what if the guy was already strong but not suicidal?
Blood must flow, from who it flows is irrelevant. Mandrathrax is the perfect example of what to do when your time comes in the Blood God's service
>>
>>52747514

My flgs got an email confirming a Shadow War Armageddon restock. Just thought I'd let everyone know.
>>
>>52751158
I was wondering why they called him the betrayer, actually.
>>
File: VenerableDreadnought.jpg (122KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
VenerableDreadnought.jpg
122KB, 800x680px
I've armed my Venerable Dreadnought with an Assault cannon and a Heavy Flamer. When I move him do any of these weapons shoot with any restrictions?
>>
File: Obama.jpg (67KB, 615x619px) Image search: [Google]
Obama.jpg
67KB, 615x619px
>>52750486
Ive only seen grav once in the local games, theres only 1 muhren player besides me in total of some 7 players.
>>
>>52751144
Got any pic's of your Panzer-Rhino?
>>
File: 1489587590740.jpg (179KB, 985x432px) Image search: [Google]
1489587590740.jpg
179KB, 985x432px
>>52751158
>when you're a crazed killer but even Kharn scares you

i like this bit of fluff, gives some humanity to these guys

>>52751228
read the walker rules, again
>>
>>52750490
Is that lego dangerous terrain ?
>>
Nurgle
>makes you tough as shit
>health regeneration and healing factor
>feel no pain
>immune to diseases
>plague magic
>necromancy

Slaneesh
>superhuman senses
>super drugs that make you even more superhuman
>makes you fast as fuck
>pain feel good
>more skill
>sanic weapons
>badass sound magic

Tzeench:
>fucking force fields
>vast assortment of badass spells
>blue and gold fire magic
>become mini-cthulhu
>become yagami light

Khorne:
>hurr hurr I'm angry now
>hurr hurr I hate everyone
>hurr hurr fuck everything
>>
>>52751251
Thanks.
>>
>>52751025
That can be filled with superglue, do they have bubbles that destroy details though?
>>
>>52751336
Yes.

The bolt pistol had one of this hidden bubble. So when I was drilling the holes the thin simply assplode.

It has never happen to me with brittle chinaman resin that snaps on sight. At least the Chinese know how to not fill the model with bubbles.
>>
>>52751300

Feel No Pain was originally a Khorne upgrade, actually, symbolizing warriors so lost in bloodlust they didn't even notice half their torso was missing.
>>
>>52751228
Read the rules faggot.
And no, walkers count as stationary when firing their weapons and can charge after shooting.
>>
>>52751300
FNP was first Tzeentch upgrade, where anything less than S6 couldnt hurt TS. Then it was khorne, next it was nurgle and now slaanesh gets it.
>>
>>52751228
unless you decide to run they can walk and shoot without any restrictions
>>
File: ice_2017-04-18-01-15-36-452.jpg (558KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ice_2017-04-18-01-15-36-452.jpg
558KB, 1920x1920px
>>52751238
Quickie photo because my older pics have disappeared. Still WIP. Currently chopping apart Rhino side doors to fit them onto the sides of the Jagdpanzer casemate. The main gun will be replaced with a combi-bolter in the same embrasure, which should give a nice "mobile bunker" look which suits Iron Warriors. I'm planning on some kind of diamond plate catwalk across the engine deck with a ladder to indicate the rear access point.
>>
>>52749404
Ffs is it even possible to make a non cheese Tau list that isn't hot garbage?
>>
>>52751408
>>52751371
>>
>>52751545
Just play like a retard.
>>
My friend has started converting some Centurions into grey knights, which is cool, but now he's asking if he can use them in a grey knight army, which i'm open to, but less thrilled about. He's essentially planning to implement basic grey knights stuff on centurions, then up the points cost by 100 each. Does that sound fair?
>>
>>52751607
100 points PER centurion?
>>
>>52751545
Yes, use Tau models and play Orks.
>>
>>52751607
>but now he's asking if he can use them in a grey knight army

kek he got you, he got you now sonny
>>
>>52751636
Up the points cost of each centurion by 100. I don't know how much they cost right now because I don't play them, but 100 points extra per centurion sounds quite fair. It's pretty much a whole two units of guardsmen.
>>
>>52751607
i would say that he cant, just because that would allow many people to do a lot of bullshit, but if he really is your friend, then 100 points more per centurion sounds fair
>>
>>52750398
He said pray to survive so he could kill more xenos - sounds pretty khorndog to me
Nurgle is pray to survive disease or famine or depression
Birdie is for rebellion and change etc
Pervie is for perving and drugs and extreme artistry
>>
File: Black Crusdes Brb.png (2MB, 1819x905px) Image search: [Google]
Black Crusdes Brb.png
2MB, 1819x905px
I am listening to the new audiobook. So far the Eye of Terror has expanded to cover the Gothic sector. It's moving fast. Can you calculate the speed of its growth?

Anyways, Yvarine and Greyfax are going after Mortarion and Moriana (Deceiver). How fucked are the double Ms?
>>
>>52751446
Neato.
Thanks and looks cool. Have fun with your WIP.
>>
>>52751717
>Moriana (Deceiver)

The Deceiver is a chick now?
>>
>>52751674
>100 points extra per centurion sounds quite fair
But that means a unit of 3 is going to end up costing around 400-500 points.
25 points per model for botherhood of psykers level one, santic power gate, sounds better if he doesn't change their wargear in any other way.
>>
>>52751607
Well why not ? If he is your friend then try it out for shit and giggles.
>>
>>52748813
The Canoness has the options for a book/melta pistol in one hand and a Eviscerator/Power Sword in the other. Back pack is the same.

I love that model.
>>
>>52751597
>I know I'll have my drones charge
>1+1 attacks at I 4, s3, and have t4 with 4+ save
>Tau are a melee race?

>Maybe if I just take kroot
>a kroot rifle is basically a bolter but way cheaper
>some of the best light infantry outside of bolter acolytes

>fine then what about melee crisis
>that's a thing too

>vespids?
>decent antiMEQ model, properly costed unlike most Tau units, but the models are horrible ugly and hard to get
>maybe viable anti cheese?

Where can I get a lot of vespids?
>>
>>52751732
I think he might have overcosted them specifically because he really wants to use them in a game. I'm just not thrilled because superarmed and armoured units are generally a bitch to kill with IG, at least my army, which is mostly guardsmen, a commissar, a leman russ and some ogryns. I'll probably let him, but maybe just for one or two games.
>>
>>52751730
It's heavily implied (especially in the game) that either she is the Deceiver or that he is manipulating her.
>>
>>52751717
>growing dramatically faster than the speed of light
>>
>>52751766
Meant to say book was with the CCW hand and the bolt pistol is the fusion pistol swap.
>>
>>52751717

Yoooo upload dem audio books my boy!
>>
>>52751810
It's just part 1 and it costs only 4 bucks. Stop being greedy and support the hobby!
>>
>>52751717
Gothic sector lost
Ffs whfb end times bad crap like writing off lustria with a meteorite
>>
>>52750431
>This seems more like throw bodies at the wall and see if they make a dent
Welcome to all of 40k, because literally every army is basically "spend units to kill stuff". The exception are two or three very specific deathstars, and even those suck in 7th compared to earlier editions.

Ffs GW really needs to reduce the killing power of everything.
>>
>>52751607
Honestly if given the same Heavy Weapons that Dreadknights have, they still wouldn't be worth 100ppm.

Nemesis Centurions
>Hurricane Bolters
>Heavy Incinerator
70ppm

>May exchange Heavy Incinerator for one of the following:
>Gatling Psilencer - 10pts
>Heavy Psycannon - 15pts

Brotherhood of Psyker (Mastery Level 1)
>Knows Hammerhands and Banishment

>Cost = Centurion w/ Grav Cannon & Amp = 80
>Grav Cannon & Amp costs 35pts base
>80 - 35 = 45 pts for Centurion frame
>NDK weapons = 20pts for Heavy Incinerator, 30pts for Gatling Psilencer, 35pts for Heavy Psycannon
>45+20 = 65pts
>5-10ppm for GK faction for 70-75ppm
>>
>>52751851

I own an IG, CSM, and SM army! I'm already supporting the hobby!
>>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17OnxKEwc-CFwtQxmzkmmdjyHywynmxoPlhF1kypq8r4

back again with an updated, spreadsheetized version of Codex: Homeworld Gems
>>
>>52751914
why tho ?
>>
>>52751937
mostly wanted to see if I could figure out a way to represent Fusion mechanics in a playable fashion, built out from there
>>
>>52751717
>So far the Eye of Terror has expanded to cover the Gothic sector
Fuck GW, someone send them a mailbomb please.
>>
File: dr-algernop-krieger.jpg (51KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
dr-algernop-krieger.jpg
51KB, 650x400px
>>52749689
>>
>>52751856
>implying that the Gothic sector was of any importance other than being a backdrop for the 12th Black Crusade

By the way, Inquisitor Horst is was killed by Abaddon and now is a revenant stuck inside a Grey Knight's armour

This renders the Gothic game not canon.

>>52751880
Fine.

I'll upload part 1 and 2 tomorrow.
>>
>>52751958
well, it would be cool to some gem conversions and a fusion definitly sounds interesting....
>>
>>52751717
>(Deceiver)
Why they pretend that pokeball slave have spme importance?
>>
>>52752035
Unfortunately I am 100% useless on the hobby side of things
>>
File: 34.jpg (46KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
46KB, 500x667px
Chaps, what size of bases do you put termies on?
>>
>>52752114
>White People

Think I now understand why the hate now.
>>
File: Assassins Hangout.jpg (58KB, 800x398px) Image search: [Google]
Assassins Hangout.jpg
58KB, 800x398px
>>52752137
>he doesn't pose lovingly with his models and dildo collection
get a load of this scrub
>>
>>52752109
just glue a rock on a base, that will definitely work
>>52752114
the one that is bigger than the normal marine base, but smaller than the dreadnought base, 40 mm i think. That pic is also disguisting, why would anyone want a XboX ?
>>
File: carl-weathers.jpg (82KB, 317x341px) Image search: [Google]
carl-weathers.jpg
82KB, 317x341px
>>52752114
Is a heavy flamer in a lightening claw equipped cataphractii terminator a good idea or just go with another pair of claws?
>>
>>52752137
It seems my mind melted when writing that. My apologies

>>52752020
To be fair an entire game came out from the Gothic Sector.
BattleFleet Gothic in case you forgot
>>
>>52752137
Don't work yourself into a shoot brother
>>
>>52752174
A discontinued game.

Would you flip if Necromunda was blown up? No.
>>
>>52752137
>ayo muhfugga fuh whah peepo n shiet
>>
>>52752194
Nah I would burn my army.

Memes aside. GW seems to love destroying good things
>>
Which storyline in 40k is the most tragic?
>>
>>52752194
It's a dick move to fans of the old game, which is getting re-released ffs. They could have used literally any other sector.
>>
>>52752020
>I'll upload part 1 and 2 tomorrow.

Word.
>>
>>52752232
all of them except the ones involving sly marbo

>>52752248
implying it wont be retconned anyway
>>
>>52752232
>storyline
Elaborate
>>
>>52752254
>all of them except the ones involving sly marbo

But Marbo became the way he is because he lost 5 brothers in a war.
>>
>>52751717
So the Eye of Terror covers a quarter of the galaxy now.

>its not End Times in 40k, we swear
ffs the loss of whfb was bad enough but 40k too?
>>
>>52752168
do I look like a man who can afford rocks
>>
>>52752270
well, then scratch the last part, i didnt knew that
>>
File: moriana and abaddon.png (842KB, 957x566px) Image search: [Google]
moriana and abaddon.png
842KB, 957x566px
>>52751730
>>
File: vapedora.jpg (43KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
vapedora.jpg
43KB, 600x599px
Regale me with your that guy stories, /40kgen/, because I myself have one to share.

>down lfgs for a few games
>i'll preface this with the fact that the owner of our store allows vaping in store as long as it's the kind without nicotine in it, because he himself vapes a lot, being a DM for D&D and other such games and wanting to put out an air of "Gandalf" so he has a vape pipe
>One of the louder members of the store challenges me to a friendly 1500 point game, my Tsons vs his Eldar
>He also vapes
>Middle of the game, we're having fun, chatting, he gets quite into roleplaying his dudes, which is cool but he's also very loud and out of character, i'm fairly certain he's autistic.
>My Tzaangors are holding an objective
>His farseer casts Eldritch storm on them
>Asks me to hold the pieplate over them so he can roll scatter
>Direct hit
>He begins rolling the damage etc, I roll the saves, before I can take my models off the board it happens
>He roleplays his spells as well, and in this instance, it being a big storm, he decided to use a vape cloud.
>He blew vape all over my models, and my hand.
>I was immediately disgusted.
>I didn't really react because I'm fairly sure he would have literally cried or something, but I didn't talk much the rest of that game
>My Tzaangors still smell a little like skittles mixed with whatever that guy's lungs smelled like.
>>
>>52752285
then use lots of green stuff, that should also work and everyone knows hoe cheap green stuff is
>>
File: 1418363404087.jpg (19KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
1418363404087.jpg
19KB, 224x224px
>>52752305
>>
>>52752283
How many times do they have say that this is not the End Times? They ain't ending the setting.
>>
>>52752319
Vapers should be shot on sight.
>>
>>52751773
>not engaging in homebrew cold war

come on anon, haven't you wanted to add something to the guard? might be time to break out the DLC/supplement/forgeworld. i hear those beast hunter shells are pretty nice
>>
>>52750804
You are correct.

If you want 2++ you need that power that gives you 3++ for 1WC.
>>
File: destroyed blackstone fortress.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
destroyed blackstone fortress.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>52752342
>>
>>52752319
thats why my store doesnt alow people to smoke inside, they make the figures smell
>>
>>52752319
>smell a little like skittles
Wow they have that flavor ? That is new.
>>
>>52752377
You might be right. I'm planning on getting a Deathstrike or Basilisk next, but maybe more leman russes would also be good...
>>
>>52752353
I don't know, assploding Cadia. You know the planet that was basically the last line of defence against chaos it is a point of no return.

If that is not end of times then GW is pulling some bullshit like the Pylons making a RP save and LOL nothing happen
>>
>>52752470
>IG deploys Cadia 2.0
>Exact replica of Cadia, one of the admech's finest works, planet made of metal, incorporating the same pylons cadia had, where they are found.
>Placed in the exact place cadia used to be, and staffed by all the guardsmen displaced from there, plus a few more.
>Abbadon just looks on in frustration as it slowly hovers into place and turns on.
>>
Do Orks have nipples? From models looks like they don't, yet they still have a nipple ring occasionally on their right. Maybe just one right nipple?
>>
>>52752515
They don't but they do have a bellybutton.

And some thing called dangly parts between their legs.
>>
>>52752389
Is there just the one fortress left now i.e. the one gifted to Huron?
Could be a plot - use the webway to get back to it take it over and take back macragge honour
Might be the setup for new trilogy from McNeil since he had planned on doing one where guilliman got woken up and hinted at in the short story do eagles still circle
>>
>>52752515
They don't lactate, so no, they shouldn't have nipples.
>>
>>52752506
Considering the Necrons have made a machine-planet before, this is plausible.

The Imperium could trade Rowboat to Trazyn for it. Status quo restored
>>
>>52752542
The fuck were the old ones even thinking when they made orks?
>>
>>52752567
Well the old ones might have made the Tyranids as a DNA back up thingy.

Also made the Eldar and some monkies.

In other words old ones and Necrons are insane.
>>
>>52752552
Yes, just Huron's one is left.

Give DoW3s reported story, the necrons might be the big bad in the end.
>>
>>52752567
Quite literally, weaponized stupidity.
Orks are one giant race that function on the principles of meme magic.

If millions or billions or even trillions of orks believe something, it becomes real.
>>
>>52752587
More likely dow3 part 2 necrons then part 3 tyranids
>>
>>52752610
Wait, what if kek is an ork?
>>
>>52752561
>Trazyn made the pylons fail on purpose for Rowboat to be brought back, so that the Imperium would trade him for Cadia 2: Pylon Boogaloo
>Trazyn WILL complete his Primarch collection
>>
>>52752688
I'm not even mad, that would be better than the Shit GS books are.
>>
>>52752679
Old ones, who created the orks, are slann.

Literal frog gods.
>>
>>52752553
neither do i, but i still have nipples
>>
>>52752567
Gotta give them a tube to pee put of.
>>
>>52752746
Actually with proper food and hormones some male can lactate without going full female.

That was not a fun discovery
>>
File: carl-weathers-2.jpg (13KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
carl-weathers-2.jpg
13KB, 400x225px
>>52752169
help ls i beg you
>>
File: 1490826546332.jpg (991KB, 1600x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1490826546332.jpg
991KB, 1600x1073px
>>52752786
>that kid in middle school who showed the class he could lactate when the teacher left
>>
>>52752786
>implying i havent transcendet mality

actually thats pretty interesting, brb, buying hormones to harvest my own milk

it must have been pretty embarrassing for the first man who lactated....
>>
>>52752812
>>52752837
Humans are rather "special"
>>
So, I've grown tired of the recent WAAC attitude of a friend of mine, as have the rest of our 40k group. He makes lists with the only purpose of tabling his opponents as quickly as possible, and usually by turn 3 the opponent is almost always surrendering if they aren't Stubborn.
So tg, what do you suggest give him the taste of his own medicine against his latest list?
[b]++ GK Nemesis Strike Force (Grey Knights: Codex (2014)) [925pts] ++[/b]

[b]+ HQ +[/b]

[b]Brother-Captain Stern [185pts][/b]

[b]+ Elites +[/b]

[b]Purifier Squad [135pts]:[/b] 2x Purifier (sword)
. Knight of the Flame: Nemesis force sword
. 2x Purifier (incinerator): 2x Incinerator

[b]+ Troops +[/b]

[b]Strike Squad [115pts]:[/b] 3x Grey Knight (sword)
. Grey Knight (incinerator): Incinerator
. Justicar: Nemesis force sword

[b]+ Fast Attack +[/b]

[b]Rhino [40pts]:[/b] Dozer blade

[b]+ Heavy Support +[/b]

[b]Nemesis Dreadknight [225pts]:[/b] Heavy Incinerator, Heavy Psycannon, Nemesis greatsword and power fist, Personal teleporter

[b]Nemesis Dreadknight [225pts]:[/b] Heavy Incinerator, Heavy Psycannon, Nemesis greatsword and power fist, Personal teleporter

[b]++ Formation Detachment (Space Marines: Codex (2015)) [370pts] ++[/b]

[b]+ No Force Org Slot +[/b]

[b]Chapter Tactics:[/b] Ultramarines

[b]+ Formation +[/b]

[b]Formation: Librarius Conclave [370pts][/b]
. Chief Librarian Tigurius
. [b]Librarian:[/b] Psyker Level 1
. . Terminator Armour: Force Axe, Storm Shield, Teleport homer
. [b]Librarian:[/b] Psyker Level 1
. . Terminator Armour: Force Axe, Storm Shield

[b]++ Ministorum Delegation (Adepta Sororitas: Codex (2013)) [205pts] ++[/b]

[b]+ HQ +[/b]

[b]Ministorum Priest [55pts]:[/b] Laspistol, Power Weapon (Axe), Relic - The Litanies of Faith

[b]+ Elites +[/b]

[b]Crusaders (C:IA) [150pts]:[/b] Crusader, Crusader, Crusader, Crusader, Crusader, Crusader, Crusader, Crusader, Crusader, Crusader

[b]++ Total: [1500pts] ++[/b]
>>
>>52752865
yeah, unlike orks, who cant lactate

Humans 1
Orks 0
>>
File: ^^^^^^^^test.jpg (268KB, 1800x1051px) Image search: [Google]
^^^^^^^^test.jpg
268KB, 1800x1051px
is this the best way to run this 1k list?
>>
>>52752953
Humanity > Everything else

It is a known fact.
>>
>>52752973
Id personally switch one of those Destoyers for another Vanguard unit and drop more items here and there, but if you are confident with it I see no ulterior problem in it. Why 1000 tho?
>>
>>52752940
Not Enough Information/10

>What does he run
>What missions do you run
>What terrain you got
>Etc.

Overall your list looks mehh.
Gimick you're going for is 2++ rr in melee with a 2+ otherwise, but no way to speed them up beside fishing for powers.
>>
>>52752953
>>52753028
Orks used to lactate in earlier editions. Before spores, normal Orks go feral and go to the wild where they self impregnate and then raise their offspring inside a poach like a kangaroo.
>>
>>52753055
Just getting into the hobby, my local store does 1000 point games for beginners
>>
>>52752688
>New lore being this cool
>GW
Choose one.
>>
Is Malal the chaos god of ancap?
>>
>>52753100
Maybe
>>
>>52753056
That's his list, and the game I'm going to play him in is 1500pts of Purge the Alien, his favourite.
In terms of terrain, we tend to have little in the way of sight-blocking buildings, while ruins and difficult terrain in general is common.
>>
I hope someone can help a canon issue I dont think I am remembering correctly; did any Iron Hands members worship the Omnissiah? Or at least Chaplains?
>>
>>52753232
i think they all do
>>
>>52753171
Sorry. Skimmed the intro after getting the gest.

What's available?

As the unit (with Hammerhand) is mostly S5, S7 for Librarians, S8 for Tig, and S6 for Stern.

Honestly if you want to be a douche. Sisters of Silence / Culexus assassin Assassin to shit on his Psychic Parade.

Grav Cannons to ruin his Dreadknights

Imperial Knight + 2 Culexus assassin + Elimination Maniple would break his back.
>>
>>52753089
That's pretty cool. Kudos, Skitarii are nice and people wont' look you funny since you are not Tau or Necron new player.
>>
>>52753302
Well I almost went tau and really like the look of riptides so i'd probably run 2 in a 1k army. So i almost became that guy.
>>
New bread pls
>>
>>52753591
Make one.
>>
>>52753679
>Bake one
FTFY
>>
>>52753721
>>52753721
>>52753721

baked
Thread posts: 478
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.