[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That Guy DMs and Parties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: New levels of Heresy.jpg (178KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
New levels of Heresy.jpg
178KB, 623x414px
>Be in their first DnD group
>DMed by a guy obsessed with making his campaigns be in-jokes to Runescape and memes
>One session, we finally fucking do something original
>It's fighting a group of Orcs that are jarassing a village
>No real complexity or roleplaying, we're just Murder Hoboing throughout these settings that change every other session because of a "Magic Portal" that ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL appears at the end of a session
>Anyways, our characters go out into the forest
>Encounter a Baby Orc
>I take this as a hopeful sign
>"Ah, perhaps we can have the Orc lead us back to their village, and we could make a deal with the Orcs to have them stop attcking the village, or maybe they can lead us to a Quest, or—"
>ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF THE GROUP SHOOTS THE FUCKING BABY ORC WITH THEIR BOW
>WHAT_IN_THE_FUCK.mp3 [Data Corrupted]
>Everybody at the table is cackling evilly ignoring how they're all classified as "Good" with me being the sole chaotic neutral
>I have no fucking clue what to do in these circumstances because WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
>DM writes it off, saying that in his book, it says killing Orcs is always classified as "Good" no matter what
>Party fucking murders the baby orc
>Other Orcs show up
>THEY ARE OKAY WITH THE FACT A BABY WAS JUST KILLED
>Leader is able to negotiate with the Orcs and have them fuck off
>Session ends
>MFW

Anybody else ever have a group of That Guys, or just a DM that was one?
>>
File: 1492122130853.png (13KB, 523x497px) Image search: [Google]
1492122130853.png
13KB, 523x497px
>killing a baby orc

i don't see the problem here
>>
>>52735184
The problem is you're playing DnD.
>>
Bail from that shit immediately.
>>
>>52735184
First, it's not a baby orc, it's an orc cub. Second, just imagine that it was actually a muslim larva - then you would understand their motivation.
>>
>>52737455
Holy shit that post.
This board is probably for you.
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>52737455
>comparing orcs to muslims.
>insulting orcs like that.

Dude, wtf?
>>
>>52735184
>Party fucking murders the baby orc
Sorry. This is not that abnormal.

>Other Orcs are okay with their baby being killed, negotiate with the baby killers, then fuck off
Yeah, this is fucked.
I can imagine a society of orcs that give no fucks about ded bebbiez, but they wouldn't be the type to sit down and negotiate shit.
Serious red flags.
>>
>>52737279
This is all in hindsight, that group has been dead for a long, long time now. It never really improved; just murderhobing without consequence.

>>52737245
DM was a Normie and a That Guy who made entire sessions to be acting as Runescape references, it would have been shit no matter what the game.
>>
>>52737245
(You)
>>
>>52737455
Orcs have some redeeming qualities...

Bad comparison.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.