[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1439: Fan Wankin It Like ASA Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 592
Thread images: 58

File: 1491174687170.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1491174687170.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52670214
>>
>>52679786
Man, new threads have been popping up pretty quickly lately, huh?
>>
THE SALT
>>
>>52679840
MUST FLOW
>>
>>52679840
>>52679843
BACK TO THE SALT MINES, PEASANTS.
>>
>>52679890
Your salt mines merely set the foundation of a revolution.

VIVA LE REVOLUCION.
>>
What are some good physical soft-caps that aren't in The Gamer or Elona?
>>
>>52680270
Noblesse.
>>
>overlord, level 100, use any item
>generic western, stealth, steal Saint of Killer's gun, shoot him with it
>SMT, shoot YHVH in the face

Valid?
>>
>GURPs Dungeon Fantasy
How do you hold on to the Nightmantle if it's intangible?
>>
>>52680284
Since you are in Overlord, just grab TGoaLiD.
>>
>>52680284
Gonna need a lot more then just 'stealth' to steal the Saint of Killer's gun off of him. That being said, shooting YHVH in the face with his gun wouldn't do much besides kill Him, and YHVH has been killed before. It's just that he always comes back.

Well, that, and he's also a lot more buff then the God that the Saint of Killers shot. That guy had very little of His divine power left, which was a plot point. SoK shot Him right before He could regain that power. So who knows if it would actually one shot YHVH.
>>
>>52680272
Which perk is that?
>>
>>52680372
A Warrior and His Pride, probably.
>>
>>52680372
One of the Werewolf capstones.
>>
>>52680380
>>52680381
Thanks.
>>
Is there anything else like I Know My Purpose from Fate/ Zero that allows you to objectively assess your own flaws?
>>
>>52680429
Jumpers have no flaws. Trufax.
>>
>>52680429
There's something in Aldnoah Zero for that. I think one of the Martian perks?
>>
>>52680284
1. Strictly speaking, the Saint of Killer's gun isn't magical.

2. "Stealth" doesn't usually work on a man who can shoot through tank armor with pinpoint precision unless you have something like the Word of God as a sucker punch. Unless you have one of the stealthiest stealths in the chain, he'll shoot you before he sees you coming.

3. Instantdeath effects are a dime a dozen in the SMTverse. He has Nulls/Resists/Repels for that sort of thing, else he'd have died a lot easier a longer time ago.

Also as >>52680361 pointed out, Preacher's God is a pansy by cosmic being standards. YHVH doesn't need a chair.
>>
>>52680478
Thanks, anon. It's a bit better, actually.

>>52680473
Oh you~
>>
What perks make me a good bartender?
>>
>>52680478
>>52680380
>>52680381
Is there anything you can't find in one of Val's jumps?
>>
>>52680613
An item stipend.
>>
>>52680621
God damn it, that made me laugh more then it should have.
>>
>>52680613
Well, to be fair, for the first one, the perk in question was also from a Val jump.
>>
File: JC7.gif (159KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC7.gif
159KB, 500x400px
>>52680429
Fate/Stay Night also has Experience of Ages, and Infernals has Crystal Clarity.

>>52680270
Dragonball AF has Go Further Beyond to do it through forms. GUNNM's Karma Chameleon and Worm's Quantum Evolution/Warp Spasm powers also grant that in a roundabout way.

>>52679890
Been there, done that, presided over the ensuing civil war between my handcrafted empire and the local salt elementals.

>>52680579
Demonic Bartender from Infernals

VA-11 Hall-A has an entire background for bartenders. I think SS13 has one too, but it's been a while

JoJo has Bartender, which packages Joseph-level sleight of hand with it

In Lord of Light, bartending is eligible for Approach of Splendour

And you can make a martial art out of bartending in Ranma 1/2
>>
>>52680505
>>52680361
>can't stealth the Saint
Just be a skeleton, I guess. :^)

>YHVH a lot more buff then the God that the Saint of Killers shot
Thought they made a Big Deal about Saint effortlessly killing God and the Devil.
>>
>>52680713
The big deal was killing the Devil. Killing a weakened God, not so much. If God was on his seat, he wouldn't had been able to touch him.
>>
>>52680505
>"Stealth" doesn't usually work on a man who can shoot through tank armor with pinpoint precision
Has he demonstrated any resistance to time-stop?
>>
Does anyone know if companion properties can be included in the Archipelago from How to Train Your Dragon, or is it only your stuff?
>>
>>52680713
I know you're trying to be cute and annoying at the same time, but I don't get the skeleton thing

>a Big Deal

In-universe, sure. Folklores and all that. Comparing that chump to anything from SMT? The Devil there isn't exactly up to snuff when he can't even re-set his own damn Hell on fire just from one damned soul freezing it up. And it doesn't speak well of this God that even back when he DID have absolute control over everything, he couldn't prevent something able to challenge him from coming into being. Keep in mind-YHVH's being thwarted by the Axiom/Great Will. This guy was conquered by his own creation without any other input.

>>52680744
Timestops don't exist in Preacher, so nobody knows. God spends most of his exile on the run, which means either timestops don't exist there or he can't be timestopped
>>
Are there any perks/magic systems which would by themselves allow you to summon armies? Creatures, people, whatever. It doesn't really matter.
>>
>>52680767
Saint's gun can't affect vampires, aka undead. And I only know of Preacher was on random wank threads.

Now you mention it, that chair seems nice. Would be a shame if someone... borrowed it.
>>
>>52680771
Hero BBS
>>
>>52680579
This is most of my bartender build not sure if everythings in.

>>52680579

The gates of hell warehouse addon bayonetta
Comes fully equipt and allows for portals direct into it across multiverse

Tavern of reveries Exalted Infernals warehouse add on.

Alchohol and Drinks
Divine implement flask/barrel of radegast percy jackson
Flask Rick and Morty
Jiu pot alcohol Journey to the West
Ambrosia of heaven alcohol jtw
Ash meade banner saga
Klatchian cofee discworld
Best Ale in Chicago Dresden
Ogre Killer Yu Yu Hakusho
Seven Thousand, four hundred and seventeen Year Old Tenkau-Shen Ice Wine LoT
Sinful Sommlier Actraiser
Ambrosia Percy Jackson
Exceptional wine SaW
More Alcohol Than Anyone Could Ever Drink harlock
Always on tap pint glass kingsman
Glask of Infinite rum once upon a time
Quality alcohol vampire diaries
Holy water chalice ragnarok online
Red Gush johnny test
Ferromin recipe reccetear
WouldYouCareForMoreMimosa? Incredibles
Solar Coffee exalted dragonblood
Wineceller warehouse mod ghostrider
BTC beverage kit Va-11 Hall-A
Collection of old obscure liqour Va-11 Hall-A
Water of life dragonball
Water dbz
Booze 7 deadly sins
Infinite wine fate zero
Giggle water fantastic beasts

Pt 1 of 3
>>
>>52680771
>Overlord (The Series) can do it. There is a 10th Rank spell that can summon armies of demons per use. There are probably undead, druid and angelic equivalents. If you're a demon and a summoner, you could also fanwank that you have the same skill that the Evil Lords, who can also summon large numbers of (weak) demons at no cost. You could fanwank the same skill for other races.
>Jackie-Chan Adventures have a race of spirits that could summon armies of weird ninjas.
>DC Magic can do it
>You could get a Noble Phantasm for that in Fate.
>Hero BBS as a Demon Lord has a perk do it.
>Soul Eater has a perk for that.
>Okami has a perk for that.
But your best choice is probably to get an ACU (Supreme Commander).
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52680771
Fluffwise Elder Scrolls wizards can gather armies of daedra.

Senior Lumen Sages can enlist armies of angels from Paradiso, although the exact chain of command's unclear and without letting them know who's boss the Virtues may plot around you

The summoning backgrounds in FF12: Revenant Wings and FF14 are geared for enhancing existing armies you summoned

The Mario RPG from way back lets you create armies out of scrap metal

Video Conduits can create armies of hardlight construct automatons. One of which can even form into a sort of main body.

High ranks in the Summoning skill from the Servant Supplement can do that. Or a Noble Phantasm, for that matter. And the Grail system blueprints in F/SN could be modded to gather an army of Servants with enough prana.

The more powerful psykers can summon daemons-and one of the LoT DLCs has a book to teach you more. Statistically, this has mostly been a bad idea.

One of the Fire Emblems-the one that reminded Nika of the baby dimension-has a gun that lets you summon heroes from alternate dimensions

Devil Survivor 1 has the option to become a candidate for being King of Bel. If you attain this title, spiritual beings you kill get stored in a sort of pocket dimension and can be summoned to help you in battle

Technically any Exalt can summon armies of demons from Malfeas, but Infernals have a particularly close working relationship.

Some of the Sburb classes can do that. A few Hope ones can apparently create angels, while I've been recently made aware Pages of Void /might/ have a connection to eldritch afterlife-creating beings called Horroterrors. They're...really big.

I think Innistrad's magic also involves summoning creatures to some extent? I never did figure out where gameplay ends and lore begins.

And for a given definition of "armies", you can summon Great Ones from Bloodborne.
>>
>>52680579
>>52680848
Food
Infinite Grain mount and blade
Infinite Butter mb
Infinite Beef mb
Infinite Spices mb
Spiced jerky chrono trigger
Endless Waffles Zim
Stonebread recipe warhammer fantasy
Peaches of Immortality
Estus Flask (?) Dark Souls (sunny d for undead)
Barrel of apples spice and wolf
Infinite olive oil Cooking Show
Unlimited supply of Strawberry Sundae devil may cry
Unlimited pizza dmc
Bottomless hunnypot pooh bear
Infinite cheezee pooz Fear
Eggs banjo kazooie
Neverending bowl of Udon kamen rider neo heisei
Infinite Milk Works xiaolin showdown
Shaggy super sandwhich supplies+ scooby doo
Scooby snacks scooby doo (dog treats)
Basket of food travellers gate
Taco bell demo man
Pizza hut demo man
Pawpsicles zootopia cant sell only share
Maximum tomato kirby
Tomato juice (works for vampires in place of blood!) Boktai
Sensu beans dragonball multiverse
Little prince curries flcl
Pasta recipes generic creepypasta
Sugar cubes (good for cannibals and vamps) tokyo ghoul
Cornucopia greek myth
Sweet supply Carnival Ph.
Cheese Magica
Sausage Magica
Honey bee movie

Tableware and kitchen utensils
Melk knives Toriko
Basic cooking utensils to
Mobile kitchen to
Gourmet stick to
Obround Table Chrono Trigger
Over and under stove Cooking show
Hibachi CS
Gas range CS
Spice rack CS
Specialty cookware CS
Advanced cookbooks CS
Level 11 cookbook ragnarok online
Alien cookbook ben 10
Super crock pot reccettear
>>
>>52680861
>>52680579
Pt 3 of 3

Perks
I know just what you need narnia
Demigod of radegast (hospitality and booze god) percy jackson
God of hospitality lords of light
Chatelane kith changeling
Le cordon bleugh cooking show
Southern cookin CS
Creole cooking CS
Asian cooking CS
Mediterranean CS
Medium channeling+ (alchohol) Bayonetta
Various crafting perks may apply
Cooking zen mastery WoW
Cook elona
Best way to the heart Otoyomegatori
Break Bread Otoyomegatori
Time to Mix drinks and change lives Va-11 Hall-A
Theatrics Va-11 Hall-A
Big Bossu Va-11 Hall-A
Demonic Bartender Exalted Infernals
Baking fantastic beasts

Vending machines
Zerg Rush Vending Machine x2 zerg
Infinite soda machine Fear
SDXK56 reccettear
Drinking fountain Cavrnival phantasm
>>
>>52680857
>>52680858
Very useful. Thanks, anons.
>>
>>52680771
Every final fantasy I think.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 125x114px
>>52680858
>Technically any Exalt can summon armies of demons from Malfeas, but Infernals have a particularly close working relationship.
Takes quite a while though, unless you've got a Host-Binding Circle.

Also...
>>52677314
>...but now that you mention it I suppose the castle of frozen Conviction and sculpted Temperance that imprisons one of my Fetiches DOES look vaguely circular, from a distance.
Every time your imprisonment and general poor treatment of your own Fwtich comes up, I'm a little more appalled and amused.

The funny part is that, because of the automatic and unbreakable intimacy you get from it, you still actively WANT to further her goals.

>>52675806
>Also about your inner world-I forgot to mention last time, there's a non-zero chance the Solar and the Devil-Tiger in your head might have a tangible presence in there.
Why's that? Unless you're developing custom charms or something else to do that, it's... not really a thing? Why would they just have a tangible presence there?

>>52676517
>>52676619
>Couldn't say for sure because I'm not Mardukth, but that's what makes sense to me.
You start with 10 charms with every background, though having a background other than Drop-In gives you up to a year of having been Exalted to get used to it.

>>52676692
>IIRC, there's a perk that lets you be descended from a demon and inherit access to their charmset.
>So being a child of Amalion with some manse-related powers and a winsome smile isn't out of the realm of possibility...
Note that you won't get access to a 3rd Circle's unique powers with that perk, just normal Spirit Charms appropriate for them. That's still quite nice though.
>>
File: JC27.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
JC27.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>52680994
>Host-Binding Circle

Is it only just those? Could've sworn there were some artifacts back in the day that accelerated the process, mainly heretical ones to do with Yozi cults.

>Fwtich

THAT LITTLW FWTICH KNOWS WHAT SHE DID. Just because it enforces an obligation to spread happiness and friendship throughout existence doesn't mean I can't dictate the terms on which it happens! Or throw a tantrum and use a bunch of Charms to make sure the vented Limit goes somewhere productive! Some of my best plasma sculptures were made from willfully drowning out her poisonous whispers!

>custom charms

Mostly thinking of those admittedly, but to be fair-in traditional Primordial metaphysiology 3CDs ARE representative incarnations of the opinions, self-images and values Primordials define themselves through. Having the memories of a Solar and a Devil-Tiger is, all things being equal, going to be a big shakeup to most people.

Although I just remembered Red said she's not the 3CD-spawning type, so fair enough.
>>
File: 1393616001315.jpg (257KB, 1600x761px) Image search: [Google]
1393616001315.jpg
257KB, 1600x761px
Any good perks to prevent your equipment and murderbot armies from getting hijacked by third parties?

Also, what was the name of the perk that made that your stuff was always on good condition removing the need of preforming any regular maintenance?
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 800x624px
>>52681060
>Is it only just those? Could've sworn there were some artifacts back in the day that accelerated the process, mainly heretical ones to do with Yozi cults.
I don't remember any others... But if there are, I'd be interested.

>Fwtich
Fuck. Spelling fetich on phone is suffering.

>THAT LITTLW FWTICH KNOWS WHAT SHE DID. Just because it enforces an obligation to spread happiness and friendship throughout existence doesn't mean I can't dictate the terms on which it happens! Or throw a tantrum and use a bunch of Charms to make sure the vented Limit goes somewhere productive! Some of my best plasma sculptures were made from willfully drowning out her poisonous whispers!
Give in to your inner Disney Princess. You know you want to.

Also, it's technically not an obligation. It's an intimacy, something you /want/ to do instead of something you're obliged to do.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52681147
Heart of the Machine from Warframe upgrades their intellect and teamwork, especially with the capstone booster. Shaper's Authority from Worm enforces loyalty, to prevent social hijacking. The Zenurik option from Devil of the Void also lets you infuse things with pure Void energy, which IIRC interferes with hijacking.

Moulder of Worlds, from Light of Terra?

>>52681173
Bah, not quite what I remembered it to be but I was thinking of the Emerald Thurible

Also, never! I know VERY WELL what I want and how it differs from what's the smart thing to do! You'll never get anywhere in life without separating them!
>>
File: astartes problems.png (438KB, 895x883px) Image search: [Google]
astartes problems.png
438KB, 895x883px
>>52681261
>Moulder of Worlds, from Light of Terra?

Damn, I really want to jump that, but I don't really have to face 'unkilleable-by-fiat' Chaos Gods and having to carry Cultist-chan around me for the rest of eternity. Or at least for the rest of my chain.

Because I'm a chicken and I'm not going to take a powerless jump that is not a Gauntlet.
>>
>>52681261
> Shaper's Authority from Worm
THat one is from EVO: Search For Eden, though it was also made by Worm_Anon.
>>
>>52681261
>Bah, not quite what I remembered it to be but I was thinking of the Emerald Thurible
Ah, right. The Thurible is still damn great though.
>>
File: JC3.png (139KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.png
139KB, 704x396px
>>52681315
Disregard that I suck cocks.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52681315
...I swore I meant to type EVO. Weird. Too many worms on the mind.

>>52681281
Also you mean daemons right? You, uh. You don't fight Chaos Gods.

If you need a substitute, you could be a "god" and get an Aspect of something like Eternity or Stability or something in Lord of Light. Chap who styled himself after Vishnu built a city with a forcefield projected to let it last unchanged for thousands of years.
>>
>>52681383
Oh, and >>52681374 isn't me. Check IPs, if it's possible. Guy who got the other time for impersonating me's playing silly buggers again.
>>
>>52681391
*who got banned
>>
>>52681393
Not the other guy, I was just shitposting and I thought it was obvious since I literally used the last image you posted.
Sorry.
>>
>>52681402
Oh, alright. My bad.

Don't worry about it, one of these days you'll come up with a good meme.
>>
>>52680652
>In Lord of Light, bartending is eligible for Approach of Splendour

Being a God of Bars/Drink/Wine is also pretty valid - one of the gods' Attributes was an aura of "divine drunkenness" that led those around him into glorious revelry... and orgies.
>>
>>52681353

The only question is, do you kill Mnemon for her numerous horrible crimes... or give her the hugs (and throne) she so sorely needs?
>>
>>52681448
Hug her, back stab her, raise her from death to stab her again and then hug her.

Rather simple ya see?
>>
>>52680613
OC companions instead of the boring canon companion and import, still I give her kudos for at least giving those things instead of forgetting them.
>>
>>52681475
Fate Stay Night has those. Most of her stuff just as the two generic options but at least one has OC stuff.
>>
>>52681421
There is more to bartending than getting people drunk. A bartender also needs to make the client comfortable, know what they want, know when to cut them off, and how to keep a secret. If anything getting drunk is the least important aspect. But maybe Im just a bar snob trying to change lives by drinks.
>>
What charisma perks would help me rule over Remnant in RWBY
>>
>>52681509
Ah, you are right I forgot that, thanks for reminding me, looks like I got a jump to re-read.
>>
>>52681543
>Human King in Seven Deadly Sins
>League of Shadows and Criminal perks in The Dark Knight Triology
>King perks in Fate/Zero
>>
File: TAS.jpg (100KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
TAS.jpg
100KB, 1400x700px
I think it came up last thread but if YJ is around is there a reason the import/creation option in Batman: The Animated Series gets so much more stuff than the OC companion options?

The 100 CP OC companions get two 100 CP perks apiece but for the same price you can get a companion you make from scratch with 600 CP and discounts for their background. Nothing about the Understudy companion can't be recreated much better with perks with the character creation option. You can get quite close to making the upgraded Sidekick option with the character creation option alone but you'd spend 100 CP rather than 400. It just seems a bit borked is all.

Only solutions I can see is removing the creation option from imports (although imports would still be unreasonably better/cheaper than new companions which is a bit backwards) or giving the other options CP as well.
>>
>>52681605
>although imports would still be unreasonably better/cheaper than new companions which is a bit backwards

Usually imports get better stuff than freshly created companions. It's usually assumed that getting a new companion is worth more than an older one getting a bit stronger that they already were.
>>
>>52681622
But the import option is also a character creation option. So you can make a companion with 600 CP by filling in the blanks yourself or take one of the preloaded ones and they get the stuff a freshly created companion would get for free and no CP.

Plus surely that's not right, a new companion is a much harder sell as it takes up one of your precious slots so should presumably give at least as much as an import to be vaguely viable. My main gripe isn't with the imports getting more anyway, it's that the OC companions are blown out of the water by a different sort of OC companion within the same companion section.
>>
How would 8 Bit Theater magic perks boost my KH Magic that functions almost the same albeit with a few exclusive spells to both.
>>
>>52680270
Generic Xianxia has an item called Draught of Unleashed Potential, that you can use and share with others.

I think Generic Xianxia is an SB jump, that has been sort of accepted here, but isn't on the drive, so, whether you find it kosher enought to use...
>>
>>52681806
It is on the drive.
>>
Which is better, a bag of holding from dnd or a spacial ring from xianxia settings?
>>
>>52681913
Xbox LIve Lifetime Membership.
>>
>>52679740
>Religious Waifu Wars
>Envisioning deities from various religions as cute girls
>Show about their daily lives as deities and stuff like moe-ified holy wars and crusades
Someone call anime, we've got out next hit.
>>
>>52681904
Well, I'll be damned, it is.
Sorry, I thought it wasn't..
Thanks.
>>
>>52681543
There was one king in canon, way before the story started, who had to very insistently turn down being king of everything, I think, after he kicked everyone's ass really hard. Like, "single-handedly won a war that had been hopeless up until that point" levels of ass-kicking.

So just be super-swole, and that might be enough.
>>
>>52681923
Well that isnt helpful.
>>
>>52681913

The warehouse portal pretty much obviates their usefulness.

But the Bag of Holding makes for a decent planar rift bomb, so that's something for it.

A Heward's Handy Haversack is still good though, as it brings whatever you needed to your hand.
>>
>>52682299
Well that is the reason I ask, I know the bag of holding is good and can sometimes store living animalsas well as being detonated with a portable hole but a spacial ring has sizes up to a football gield in most xia as well as just needing to think what you want and it appearing in your hand. Plus they can be used to pack up stuff just by waving at it.

I did not know anout the haversack though.
>>
>>52682376
The rings in xia are nice because they do not look like bags of holding.

This is the important part ya see, one has to remember that there are many benefits to each.

Frankly the stop things from going bad is good enough that the rings are superior for me (also depending on the xia it might be rather easy to make them, so I can give them as gifts).
>>
>>52681913
Xianxia spacial's tend to hold more, and while none of them are offered in the jump they are better versions you can probably acquire or make in Xianxia settings.

>>52682299
Portal doesn't actually allow you to simply drop items in and store them, you have to actually place it in and get it out unless you have some set up that does actually do that but thats a hassle compared to the bag or rings. With a bag or Ring you can simply pull out what you want at once. Also more space is more space.
>>
Sup /jc/

What WarFrame did you take or create? I'm planning on either taking Limbo for the rift shenanigans and flexible ZA WARDO, or creating a time-based Frame that rips off as many Stands as possible
>>
Are there any masketta man jumps?
>>
>>52682484
>warframes
All of them. Also make your own with the zanuka stuff and orokin stuff. They are the shit, I am mostly partial to rhino prime, ember prime, and trinity prime though I made mine custom as a rippoff hybrid of rhino and ember prime. Named it balrog.
>>
>>52682519
Literally every jump is a masketta man jump. Our love for masketta man is the only reason jumpchain exists in the first place, and why the final reward is a planeswalker's masketta.
>>
>>52682484
I spent the points to create a limbo/Ember Prime combination, it's pretty good , especially since the damage Ember does from abilities passes through both planes and when you're in the rift you constantly replenish energy and are immune to most Attacks not coming from he rift plane . It worked out pretty great. I used to Use it for dueling before I wound up Absorbing it.
>>
>>52682519
>masketta man

I believe we do have a Batman Nolan verse jump,it should be under imaged
>>
>>52682481
On the subject of Xianxia.

Are there any jumps of that sort in the pipeline for us to look forward to?
>>
>>52682648
have you Ever seen a "immortal hero" Web novel? those things have like 600 chapters It's not easy thing to get into
>>
>>52682648
World Seed is very nearly complete, I think.

Herculeanon will eventually make a Coiling Dragon jump for the thread different from the SB one. I think I remember him saying that he'd split it into two parts, the mortal realm part, comparable to the Yulan Continent and the MC adventures there and then the Higher Realms part, where powerlevels become typical xianxia style crazy.

Those are the only ones I've heard, that I can remember.
Hope that helps.
>>
>>52682674
Yeah, I know how long they are.
But it's hardly the first time we've had someone make a jump out of a property with a lot of material.
>>
>>52682648
Tales of Demons and Gods is Xianxia as well.
>>
>>52682648
I would love a Desolate Era or I Shall Seal The Heavens jump.
Or Emperor's Dominion, or Martial God ASura, or Against the Gods, (gotta get that sweet sky poison pearl), I could go on.
I freaking love xianxia.
>>
Xianxia is an abomination of literature.

Why do you fucks keep crowing for it.

Why does Aionon keep making it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
>>
>>52682702
Yeah, it is and it's a fairly good one, I really like the jump for it but I'm asking for any jumps in the pipeline, as in being made.
>>
>>52682721
because the crow is the OPest bird
>>
>>52682721
Power levels :^)
>>
>>52682721
Have you ever read a xianxia novel?

I mean, I'll admit there is a bit of guilty pleasure in reading them, but you seem to really dislike the genre, and I'm wondering if you just got unlucky and encountered one of the really crappy ones.
>>
>>52682741
I've noticed a lot of people here have gotten turned off from even trying them just based on how Xianxia gets discussed here, given that all that's usually brought up is power levels and how everyone is an asshole. It's not great advertisement when that's all people here over and over.
>>
>>52682749
Well, that's a pity. I mean I can see why those things would be discussed, but there's just so much more t the stories than just that.

Have you actually read one yourself, to establish your own opinion or is your dislike just because of how people are treating it in thread?

Either is legitimate, I'm just curious.
>>
My main jumper doesn't really care for magic. He pretty much grabs every null magic, magic resistance, and absorb magic perk he can find, but I want the ability to imbue weapons with Magic because he's a black Smith and likes to leave awesome swords laying around when he jumps. So could I get a list of jumps that let me give Magical properties to weapons?
>>
>>52682772
D&d in setting.
Overlord has some neat perks for that.
Fable I think.
Elder scrolls.
Just about every game jump has at least a chance of having something like that.
>>
>>52682729
CA-CAW

>>52682741
Tales of Demons & Gods, A Will Eternal, Dao Tian Xian Tu, Ancient One, and Cultivation Chat Group.

The last one there is the only one I can say really engaged me. I tried a few of the ones people suggested last time, and...

Just. I couldn't fucking stand any of them. ANY.
>>
>>52682766
I'm not the guy you were talking to in that other post, was just giving a reason for why Xianxia can get a negative view from the thread sometimes.

I don't have any opinion on it being bad or good as a genre but I don't really intend to read anything of it either. I imagine not all of it's power and dickheads but I've not heard anything good or that peaks my interest that I can't find elsewhere, so there's no real motivation to actually check out any Xianxia stories.
>>
>>52682785
You didn't take a moment to properly value and understand the power levels :^)
>>
>>52682800
are power levels an euphemism for pingas

is this why you're smirking

HELP ME UNDERSTAND
>>
>>52680429
Eye of the Tiger from Redwall.
>>
>>52682785
>Tales of Demons & Gods, A Will Eternal,
Read and found a bit bland, average at best. The jump for TDG is quite good though.

>Dao Tian Xian Tu, Ancient One, and Cultivation Chat Group.
Haven't read them so I can't say anything about them.

>few of the ones
Can you remember which ones?

I might be able to refer you a xianxia that you might like if I have a sense of which you don't.

Hey, kid. Want some sweet, sweet Xianxia
>>
>>52681605
>>52681622
>>52681686
Yeah, that's a bit wonky. Should I just axe the creation part of the Companion import option?
>>
>>52680858
>Senior Lumen Sages can enlist armies of angels from Paradiso, although the exact chain of command's unclear and without letting them know who's boss the Virtues may plot around you
Didn't Old Balder basically take control of all of Paradise by smashing the bosses' faces in until they complied?
>>
>>52682749
This, honestly. Even the things people say they LIKE about it-powerlevels, dickhead protagonists, dumb excuses for fighting revolving around eating things-just seem like all the worst shounen stereotypes played dead serious.
>>
>>52682850
I thought he diplomanced them with the big juicy carrot of having Jubelius restored in front of them.

If anything, he aligned with their goals as was ostensibly an equal to dealt with the mortal affairs of the 'plan'. At least that was my interpretation.
>>
>>52682850
He uh...no. No, at that point Loptr had driven Balder insane and he gave few enough fucks to be okay with ressurecting Jubileus.
>>
>>52682868
You know, outside of a rare few, most xianxia protagonists are less dickheads and more marty sues with tacked on character flaws to make them more personable, and sometimes failing.

And this is from someone who likes Xianxia.
>>
>>52682868
>All the dumb shounen stereotypes played serious
Yeah, that pretty much sums up my feelings. I've seen a handful of other things, like people saying the Coiling Dragon protagonist is nicer and stuff, but in the end it just seems to embody all the things that people hate in shows like Naruto or Bleach turned up to 11.
>>
>>52682870
>>52682884
Oh, my bad. Was just going off of discussion I've heard in the thread.
>>
>>52682886
Perhaps mention that some more when it gets talked about because that certainly isn't what gets bandied about all the time.
>>
>>52682886
>marty sues with tacked on character flaws to make them more personable, and sometimes failing.
So...you know that whole 'everything people say about Xianxia just turns me off more' dealio? That sorta line is exactly the bad things that do that.
>>
>>52682721
I like xianxia, plus the ones in shithole worlds are fun to try and fix. And amazon started recommending me xia novels now too. Luckily I managed to hold myself back on 2 big ones I was looking at. (Mainly because someone else is making one of them and the other I dont know how to make the upgrade ability work.)

Its a guilty pleasure but once your brain starts parsing how the worlds work its fun.
>>
See how the genre is being brought up I want to ask, just how dangerous is the Generic Xianxia jump?

I know this has been asked before, but I feel like a clear answer was never given. Most people just listed names of stories and shows that I've never seen or read before.
>>
>>52682908
Huh? You can't recognize Mt. Tai?! You'd better be more respectful or I'll teach you a lesson!
>>
>>52682962
It's super dangerous, the most dangerous thing ever...when you're not actually doing it. Then it seems to lose almost all danger all of a sudden.
>>
So, I imported a small group of Companions as Rangers in the MMPR Jump. Then, I combined them into one slot. Now, I want to Import them into the Kamen Rider Jumps but i'm not sure how to handle the belt combination option. On the one hand, technically each one of them has a seperate purchase of a Morpher. On the other hand, Importing each Morpher seperately would be prohibitively expensive. So I kind if want to Import all their Morphers with one purchase, as they all have basically near exact same functionality and they haven't been modified to any real degree. How should I handle this?
>>
>>52682985
>Combined them into one slot
Fuck off cheater
>>
>>52682962
Usually the danger in a xianxia setting seems to scale to be just a bit higher than your current level.
>>
>>52682994
Bullshit. It's juts a bit higher then the protagonist's level. Stop trying to spread this misinformation about it scaling to you no matter how strong you are or the setting always having something stronger.
>>
>>52682991
Oh, forgot to mention that I did so with the Darkest Dungeon reward option.
>>
>>52682886
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Even when I'm wrong about xianxia, it turns out the truth is actually something even more offputting.
>>
>>52683007
>It's clover sneaking something broken into one of his jumps
You and him should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>52682936
I know, right.
They do take some getting used to, but once you're over that hurdle they are capable of being fantastic.
I mean it's an entire genre and there some that are just badly written, but most translators vet the novels for quality first, after all they get paid through donations and a crappy work won't attract the attention to make it worthwhile.

>>52682962
Well, it's as dangerous as you and your drawbacks want it to be, I guess.
I most of these types of novels the Mc experiences near constant escalation of threats and has all sorts of hair-rasing, life-and-death fights, but with some prudence you could avoid that.
One of the common tropes is an MC doing something with affects a small character associated with another character with higer standing, who takes offence at the MC punching out the first guys and when the MC deals with the second guy, then that guy is associated with another guy who takes offence, and so on.
Generally danger is such settings are just enough to apply pressure to the MC to help them grow without killing them, sometimes that's part of the setting, where cultivators of a certain level just don't harm those of lower levels, as a matter of pride and/or 'face' and smoetimes the MC understands the need for constant pressure but being careful not to go to far and arranges things to suit, sometimes finding things not going as they would wish adn having to run and get stronger somewhere else and some back another day for another round, which they naturally win.
>>
>>52683003
Im not saying that. What I am saying is, in a xia setting, your cultivation seems to matter as the higher you go puts you on tougher peoples radar, if you have no cultivation usually thats like the lowest cultivators raday, as you go up its possible that people who turn a city into pills to snort them will notice and take offense to you. That is all. I am not taking into account ooj stuff.
>>
>>52683029
Then say that instead of >It's always a bit higher then your current level.
>>
>>52682848
Sounds reasonable
>>
>>52682842
Read a few chapters of Wu Dong Qian Kun, Martial God Asura (I nearly gave up entirely after reading this one), and Stellar Transformation.
>>
>>52682976
That depends, the starting area will have a bunch of people that are fairly tough. They could be a big issue for early chain jumpers considering how everyone important in Xianxia are sociopaths.

Going forward from said starting area things escalate effectively endlessly, there is always someone stronger and they are almost certainly assholes.
>>
File: 1488814468449.jpg (60KB, 704x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488814468449.jpg
60KB, 704x512px
>>52682985
Give each of them a belt, but there is only enough energy in the "system" to have one active at a time. So they all use their MMPR transformation, which will keep them relevant in most Kamen Riders, and save their new transformation for a Power Up mode. If they get good at quick changing, they might even be able to turn their KR mode on for a single attack, then off again. Which would look awesome and a little silly with four or five people doing it.
>>
>>52683029
So you've propagated Dick Measuring Simulator 2: The Dickening.

I mean... I guess that's thematic for JumpChain, but god damn do I dislike you for doing so.
>>
>>52683053
>There is always someone stronger
Except all the times there isn't.

Or are you telling us this is a universal rule to all Xianxia?
>>
>>52683065
THERE'S ALWAYS A LARGER DICK.
>>
>>52683044
I did say seems. But fair enough, I have work to get back to.
>>
>>52682848
Axing that still gives a bit of a bent towards importing over making new characters and sort of encourages coming to B:TAS later with companions from elsewhere rather than making new ones there. Wouldn't be as overtly weird but as a design it's still sort of odd to have the import be so relatively generous compared to new companions.

I guess you could give all companions 600 CP which might have some silly results but a Butler who controls plants or a slightly insane person with superpowers wouldn't be totally out of place in a DC setting.

It's your call though really.
>>
>>52682994
>your current level.

>>52683003
>juts a bit higher then the protagonist's level

You are saying the same thing in different words. How, exactly is he saying bullshit, yet you aren't.

>>52683003
>Stop trying to spread this misinformation about it scaling to you no matter how strong you are or the setting always having something stronger.

Have you even read xianxia?
That's a big part of it, the constant pressure the constant higher goals to reach, the constant striving for ever greater greatness/power/understanding of the dao/essence/laws or edicts.

>>52683010
In all fairness, the character's flaws rarely make up a big part of the story, they are usually excuses to fuel the escalation.
Oh, the MC in very proud and honourable, so he'll definately accept this challenge and fight this guy from the outer sect, and if he wins his cousin from the inner sect will challenge him, and so on.
Oh, the MC care great for this person, whelp, better put them in near constant danger, or put them in a state where saving them requires the MC to go much much stronger.

Basically, their faults are plot devices. If you can accept that it makes it easier to swallow and just enojy the rest of the sotry without letting one small component ruin it for you.

>>52683050
Have you tried I Shall Seal the Heavens, or Desolate Era?
Oh, and if you dislike Martial God Asura for the reasons i think you do, then avoid Against the Gods.

What did you think of Stellar Transformations?
>>
>>52683065
Sorry? not sorry, I like it
>>
>>52683091
Protagonist =/= Jumpwe

Just because there's always someone better then the hero of a certain setting doesn't mean there will be no matter how strong a person is being looked at.

>That's a big part of it
So it's just a common theme, not a hard and fast law of the universe. None of those require infinitely scaling danger.
>>
>>52683091
>Small component
Pretty sure what I, and the other guy, was finding bad was you saying they were all marty sues. Tacked on flaws just makes that worse. Accepting it still leaves you with a bad character.
>>
>>52683067
>universal rule to all Xianxia?
No but it is true in enough of them that it's almost certain to be the case in Generic Xianxia, most have a never ending escalation into higher realms with more powerful cultivators.

Don't be surprised when you go from top of the stack to filthy peasant the moment you head to a new area, it is something that happens a lot to protagonists to keep them growing constantly in power while also keeping the world strong enough to threaten them.
>>
>>52683067
Pretty much. And while there is a percieved endpoint through the story, it moves as the story progresses.

In Desolate Era for example, the most powerbeings in the first third or so were first Loose and Celestial Immmortals and then Pure Yang True Immortals and then Daofathers, each revealed more for less in order, then mid-way we hear about World Gods and now more recently we hear about Samsara World Gods and Eternal Emperors.

There is untimately an apex, a positon of power where there is no one more powerful than you. But it takes a lot of time and luck to even begin to get there.

That's just a big part of the genre, although there are some stories that deliberately turn that on it's head.
>>
>>52683091
>Have you even read xianxia?
Show me where there is this rule that all Xianxia, or even a single Xianxia, works this way. Don't just mumble something about what the genre is about. Show me where this is an actual thing.
>>
>>52683091
>Stellar Transformations

Dense and rather bland, but that one I can understand why someone would like it.

I dunno, it feels more-or-less like the ones I could stand are exceptions rather than just a case of a genre having a mixed bag.

>Have you tried I Shall Seal the Heavens, or Desolate Era?
Have not, no.
>>
>>52683131
>There is an apex
So you're saying it's not actually a thing? That there isn't always someone stronger? Why don't you just say that at the start instead of saying it is the case and then changing your mind?

>>52683127
What the other guy said, start giving some proof of this infinite never ending escalation no matter how strong you are.
>>
>>52683065
Well now you know who encourages the worst of the powerwanking in thread.
>>
>>52683131
Okay, dude, not involved before now but if there's an apex, by logic that means things cannot escalate forever. If there's a point where you are the most powerful, then the idea that there's always someone stronger is automatically false.
>>
>>52683137
I mean it is possible that you will meet your worlds boss in the first day and die from being made into cocaine so he can get 1/4 of a powerlevel. Or you could never meet them, but a law in pretty much all of them is powerful folks seek out those who are a threat and if they don't then the world pushes them into conflict. Its like jrpgs, sure you don't have to have the hero fight the demon king but most of the time it happens.
>>
>>52683183
I don't even know why you bothered posting this given it's just the same mumbling bullshit and not any proof or sources. What did you expect your post to achieve?
>>
>>52683108
>None of those require infinitely scaling danger.
Yes, you are right. It' a big genre and no all do this.
And if you are going to use the jump, there's nothing that forces you you to experience the same thing.
Although it's a bit of a mixed blessing to avoid it. The MC's in these types of stories often get as powerful as they do thanks to these sorts of life-and-death experiences and general escalation.

>>52683118
>bad character.
Eh, it was bit harsh of me to use the term Marty Sue or to imply that it was true for all of them..
Some of them are, don't get me wrong, not all authors are equal in being able to bring out a fleshed out character, but some, while still having some sort of populsive flaw, still manage to be decent people, rather than the sociopaths Xianxia MCs are accused of always or nearly always being.
Some MCs, like Coiling Dragon's Linley or Stellar Transformation's, Qin Yu or Desolate Era's, Ji Ning or I Shall Seal The Heavens' Meng Hao are all fairly decent people who either love cultivation for it's own sake or are striving to reach or be reunited with their loved ones, or to save them from calamity.
Sadly, though there are some stories that so have sociopathic MCs, but most of the are crap and haven't been translated thanks to that.
Whether you'd still see some or all of them as bad characters, I guess that depends on your perspective as to what makes a character good or bad.

>>52683150
>Have not, no.
I would really recommend them.
Both are slow starters but become amazing later on. I favour ISSTH slightly higher than DE, but that's just my preference.
>>
>>52683190
Fine then if you don't like the settings why do you jump them? You want proof that xianxia has limitless escalation so you can powerwank harder?

Not all but a lot of xianxia stories flat out say the journey of cultivation is never ending. Just because someone is standing on the apex of your world does not mean his boss does not exist. That is how these worlds work.

One guy is the toughest in your town, cultivate, get stronger and beat him. Afterwards you turn around and the entire thing was a joke because he was the weakest cultivator in the county.

Cultivate up, oops now the state level boss appears. Then country. It goes on. They big fish do not usually bother little fish but when you are a big fish they take notice.
>>
>>52683241
I want proof because I'm annoyed seeing you guys powerwank the setting, not the other way around.

You've still given no proof. You keep talking about 'a lot of stories do this or that' but give no specifics. Nothing to support this being a universal fact instead of a trope like in countless shounen anime.
>>
>>52683152
>no matter how strong you are.
Did anyone actually say that?
There is an end point, of course there is.
But it's on the end of a very long road with constant escalation in terms of power and danger along the way.

If you and >>52683166
want an example, I'll give you one.
It's best to use a completed story, so I'll use Coiling Dragon.
The tiers of power start, normal mortal, then train as a warrior or mage until you get to Saint rank where you become immortal, then you need to gain insight into the myseries of a law or edict, whereby you are gifted wth a demi-god spark by the universe, you then gain more insight become more powerful going demi-god, god, high-god with a level above that being a highgod paragon. The final level fo power for most is becoming a sovereign which requires a special artifact and being a highgod. There is a level above that which the Mc reaches. End of story.

>>52683166
>things cannot escalate forever
Your right. I don't honestly know where you got the idea that it could, or rather than someone was saying that it could.
>>
>>52683274
>Did anyone actually say that? There is an end point, of course there is.
Oh my god are you fucking serious? When you and the others go on and on about 'there's always someone stronger' and answer yes to questions about whether there is some absolute fact that there is always someone stronger, suddenly turn around and say it's stupid to take you at face value? The fuck did you think I'd take it as when you say stuff like that? The entire argument everyone is having is about how people are saying those fucking things.
>>
>>52683274
Did you...read ANYTHING in the rest of this part of the thread?
>>
>>52683091
>excuses to fuel the escalation

Noooot really a good thing

>so he'll definately accept this challenge and fight this guy from the outer sect
>bette rput them in near constant danger

Okay no, that's just a less charming Goku

>you have to accept bullshit plot devices to "enjoy"(?) xianxia

I'm just finding more and more reasons to loathe the genre here.
>>
>>52683266
It's a fucking generic. You can't know the specifics, but it makes sense for it to follow genre conventions.
>>
>>52683322
>genre conventions
Yet no one has been able to give even a single actual instance of this being true. The one person who has given anything resembling that has the opinion that it does not actually scale forever and Xianxia does peak out.
>>
>>52683266
The entire universe is set up to work on power levels and literally every time someone reaches one another one pops up. Prove it doesn't.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>incoherent mumbling indicating a need for coffee

Final Fantasy 1's almost done. I've finally done perks and items are a cakewalk. I'm taking suggestions on drawbacks before it's taken care of.
>>
>>52683322
Genre conventions that aren't present in anything, much less not present in the majority, aren't genre conventions.

If you want people to believe otherwise, bring up some examples of this.

>>52683342
No. You are the ones that have said all this time that it works this way, I asked first for proof. Trying something like you are is as good as admitting you can't find anything to support your side of the argument.

It's not like you've even been asked to show it is like this in the majority of works. You've been asked for a single example to start off with and haven't even been able to give that.
>>
>>52683266
Well I for one am saying it is a trope and am in no way claiming that it applies to all of them. Constant never ending escalation is just a common trope in Xianxia, it does not happen in all of them.

I am only claiming that it is likely to be that way in Generic Xianxia because it is Generic and likely to have all the common Xianxia tropes apply to it.

Note that endless escalation is often virtually endless escalation, as in the true peak is so far away that it might as well be an endless road. In others there is a clearly defined peak and in others it is truly endless.
>>
>>52683266
Okay, to try and help settle things.
Please note that most xianxia settings are still being translated, so we don't know the end-point of power/cultivation yet.
And while you could look up spoilers, I am not going to do that as I am still enjoying the stories.
But there are some stories that have concluded and I can talk about.
In Steller Transformations, the highest level and non-MS can get is Celestial Exalted and below that Godking. The former has the power to freeze and rewind time, and the later has enormous power over space.
They are explicitly stated by Hongmeng, a common character in both ST and Coiling Dragon, although he only speaks in the latter, to be stronger than Sovereigns, the most powerful non-MC's in the Coiling Dragon universe.
This is a rare comparison because authors generally don't have mutlipe translated properties and those who do may not set them in the same universe and even if they do they may not refer to them.
>>
>>52683365
Exactly.
>>
>>52683067
It's more of a trope born from the publication style than an actual in-universe rule. Writers don't want to end their stories since they make sweet money and keep pulling out stronger beings out of their asses to throw at the MCs.

Although the same could be said about any long running series.
>>
>>52683366
Stop mumbling!
>>
>>52683366
So you've given me examples of beings with finite power. That's great. I don't care if they're strong or not. None of that proves anything about infinite escalation.

>>52683365
Still no proof. Shouldn't this be simple? You yourself just mentioned it is truly endless in some. Or can we finally settle on the idea that this truly endless escalation is a lie and it's really nothing more then what you find in DBZ or other shounen.
>>
>>52683331
Ok I'll try and explain what I mean. It's a very common genre feature.

Since it's a generic we don't really know where the end is and since things do have a habit of looping in on higher realms or some such it's natural to assume that it will progress in the same matter. You could even say that it's whatever you decide it is I guess. This is supported in part by the Magic Being capstone and a little bit of the intro blurb.
>>
>>52683412
He just said even the godking has someone stronger.
>>
>>52683403
Can't you read?
it's perfectly clear.
Maybe you should change your font size on your browser.

>>52683412
>infinite escalation.
There is no infinite escalation.
Escalation is definately a thing, a major component in most but not all Xianxia.
Of course it ends eventually, we've seen that confirmed in those xianxia that have been completely translated but a lot of them are still being written or translated, so we don't know what their end point is and how far the escalation goes.

Thing is, we are talking about a generic xianxia jump, right?
So even if you can say for a specific setting, 'that, that's where the power levels go and now further', how does that help when we're looking at a generic jump rather than that specific.
>>
>>52683412
Alright paranoidanon we get it. Every single thing has to be spelled out for you, maybe you should just play d&d instead.
>>
>>52683421
So someone with finite power has someone above them. This proves infinite scaling how?

>>52683418
>>52683446
>>52683458
If you all think it's not actually endless escalation, stop saying there's always someone stronger because there is very obviously not.

If you can actually be honest human beings about this, we'll have no need to go any further.
>>
>>52683412
Are you the guy who was badgering aionon because he didn't stat races in worldseed even though the races don't have stats?
>>
>>52683458
I am pretty sure he just dislikes the genre, and instead of being mature about it, is trying to shit all over everything, because how dare we talk about something he doesn't like.

He's making a strawman argument, saying something obviously ridiculous and demanding evidence to disprove something none of us have said in the first place and ignoring what is given.

Someone needs a timeout.
>>
>>52683351
A drawback where you're constantly plagued by inconveniences requiring you to complete a chain of quests to accomplish anything of significance. You need to go to a town but the bridge is out and the king's men can't fix it because pirates stole their tools but the pirates' ship sunk and the tools washed downriver into a cave filled with monsters.

A drawback where your powers are sealed into four crystals which are guarded by four fiends. You have to collect them all before the jump ends to get your powers back.

A drawback where Super Chaos Mega Hitler is draining your Jumper Crystals from a bajillion years in the future-past. Once you've gathered all the crystals and regained your powers you'll have to fight him to complete the jump and save the world.
>>
>>52683491
>not actually endless escalation, stop saying there's always someone stronger
I haven't.
How about you be honest and read what I actually wrote.
>>
>>52683045
>>52683085
Yeah, I think I'm just going to go ahead and do that.

>>52683351
+0 CP drawback where anytime someone says death, die, killed etc. it's replaced with "knocked down"?
>>
>>52683491
Just because you've hit the peak doesn't mean there aren't higher mountains. People in Xianxia never stop getting stronger, if there isn't someone above you it just means you're the one pioneering new levels of escalation for someone else to kill on their own journey to the top.

>>52683503
Nah. He's kinda right, you guys actually make no damn sense in this argument, even if he's kind of an asshole in this discussion.
>>
>>52683491
In a xianxia so long as there is still plot to go there is generally going to be someone stronger so that it may progress in a typical xianxia fashon.
If the story was longer you could assume that there would be someone even beyond that, and then beyond that afterwards should it keep going. Sometimes people want their stories to end though so it does.

Since a generic is going to last as long as you are there it is safe to assume it will proceed in the same way.
Now if you don't want to consider that totally infinite escalation, that is fine, it is really more like constant escalation and you don't even really need to say it will do that because it is a generic.

I think that the reason people have told you there will always be someone stronger is because there really could be. Even if there might not be. We don't really know the specifics.
>>
>>52683550
Great for the guy who hits the peak but it has no relevance, because the entire thing was about whether you've got infinitely scaling enemies against you in the jump.

Not even going to bother answering the other posts given how ridiculous the accusations in them are.
>>
>>52683503
Of course he is.
He's taking perople saying 'escalation' and tacking on 'endless' onto it, when no-one said that.
And even if they did it's as ridiculous as him doing it to the word 'acceleration'.

If someone mentioned the word acceleration,it is obvious that they aren't automatically referring to 'endless acceleration' because that would be stupid and you can't accelerate endlessly, you hit lightspeed and can't go any faster.

>>52683550
Don't samefag.
It's shameful.
>>
>>52683570
He's continuing a conversation from a while ago where people were saying things would get bullshit if you took the time extension drawback ad nauseum in an attempt to balance it out.

Guess he's salty it's in there. Or maybe he just doens't like people wanking it so hard. I dunno.
Try not to take it personally.
>>
>>52683550
>People in Xianxia never stop getting stronger,
To a point. But there is always a apex in any completed Xianxia.
Grandmist Controller from ST and CD, controller of the DE universe in DE.
Look at any finished xianxia and you don't see some long road of self-improvement still stretching out in front of the Mc. He's done, he's made it and that's it.
>>
>>52683587
>>52683570
>Accuses of samefagging when he's this much of a hypocrite
But I'll still give you an answer. Go up and look at all the people telling the guys that there was always someone stronger.

Or are you guys so stupid that 'there is always someone stronger' actually means 'there is sometimes someone stronger'?
>>
>>52683587
I primarily just confused as to why he was argung something, we weren't even talking about.

Is his concern that if you have no time limit and accept the idea of ever-increasing power without limit, that it'll be wanked?
>>
>>52683614
I said the exact oposite in the same post your responding to, dude.
Or you thick or just trying to shitpost.
>>
>>52683351
A drawback where nobody can say or write anything longer than an arbitrarily small character limit.

A drawback where all the random commoners have a tiny repeating pool of dialogue that they'll regurgitate every time they're approached. On the plus side: some of them will offer random insightful comments about things relevant to what you're doing or need to do.
>>
>>52682788
To be fair thought you probably should of been somewhat suspicious, plenty of edgy teens out their that think Worm is the height of story telling. So of course the edgy ones are going to be the most talked about.
>>
>>52683592
Well a few of them show the mc getting to the top and still going. The warlock of magus world is one. He reaches the highest pinnacle and the story ends with him discovering a new power level. Note the high hit hit to stand at the top was the strongest anyone ever reached in the history of time which is something because in xianxia the past is always stronger and better than today.
>>
Fuck it, let's stop talking about Xianxia. Has anybody read any Chinese novels that aren't Xianxia? How about Korean novels, anybody following anything interesting on that front? Japanese light novels?
>>
>>52683634
Woooooow you mean there was a lot of other people in the argument and it went on for some time before you? Aren't you just a fucking genius anon. Go back and look at the start of the fucking argument before you try this bullshit.
>>
>>52683619
I wonder. How far could you go in cultivation if you were limited strictly to just 10 years with no extensions whatsoever?
Anyone able to give some examples?
>>
>>52683651
Assuming no perks to assist. You might be able to be a little better than Ryu.
That's not so bad.
>>
>>52683649
I have read a korean xianxia novel.
Would you like to talk about that?
Or how about... Isekai?
>>
>>52683619
Posts like these show how hilariously full of themselves the people on your side are, since it shows that you didn't even bother reading any posts before your own.
>>
>>52683645
One, fuck you for the spoilers.
Two, that is really unusal. Not typical for the genre at all, at least from the completed works I've read.

Anyone else read one that end on further escalation.
>>
>>52683651
Literally any examples someone would give you are lies, since it's a generic and not based in any one series.
>>
>>52683665
>Or how about... Isekai?
Please. Anything. I'll suck your dick if you only change the course of the conversation away from Xianxia.
>>
>>52683650
Immediately before, you retard.
I am on your side of the argument.
Stop shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
>>52683665
We talk about Isekai every day anon. All of /jc/ is one big Isekai thread.
>>
>>52683679
No, no, I am asking for examples to specific settings.
Like how far did the MC in any particular setting go in just 10 years. Assuming they weren't some freak of nature no-one not centuries older could compare to.
>>
>>52683698
Oh don't lie. Both posts I responded to were against my side of the argument. And yes, you are at fault for coming into an argument, completely ignorant of what it's over because you didn't read the start and then start condescending about it.
>>
>>52683668
We are all full of ourselves here, anon.
Perhaps you are also full of other people.
Wipe your mouth, sweetie.
>>
>>52683724
Okay, maybe I misunderstood because of your terrible grammer.
What exactly was your position?
>>
>>52683747
He thought escalation could go on forever without stopping because he's a powerwanker.

He's angry cause you won't let him wank.
>>
File: decadestopit.png (86KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
decadestopit.png
86KB, 400x300px
>A shitstorm this early in the morning about Xianxia
>The majority of us aren't Chinese

THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF DECADE!

...speak of, Garlock, if you're still awake. Do you, uh...happen to know anything about Chinese poems or the composition thereof? I might be going the extra mile with Thunderbolt Fantasy and every character getting a free poem description as a freebie.
>>52683548
>>52683511
>>52683639
Noted and appreciated. Thanks, everyone!
>>
Just gonna post this one more time to make sure people know before uploading it. The Incorruptus & Georama Supplement for White Knight Chronicles Jump has been updated with the Georama Part. Those who wish to skip the Incorruptus/Knight part quickly, simply head to "Page 75."
>>
>>52683614
I think maybe certain shit jumpmakers should gtfo and take their shit to SB.
>>
>>52683779
>I might be going the extra mile with Thunderbolt Fantasy and every character getting a free poem description as a freebie.
As someone who loves that show. Thank you. That would be beautiful.
>>
>>52683779
You're gonna want to ask the banned jumpmaker who regularly gets BTFO at SB.
>>
>>52683649
I've been reading Release That Witch recently. I'm almost caught up with the TLs. It's a Chinese novel, but the concept is more typical of LNs, and it's execution is also atypical for Chinese novels.

It's also way better than I expected it to be. It start with the MC transmigrating into the body of a fourth prince of a kingdom which is fighting over the thrown, in a world where magic can be used by Witches who are suppressed by the church.

The MC decides that's all kinda fucked, so he decides to take the Witches in and uses their power to start an industrial revolution and invents guns to defend his little town on the boarder of civilization, which he grows into a city.

There are no power levels, it's all focused on varying unique abilities, tech level, and army/kingdom building.
>>
>>52683765
It can though, or it can't. It's not necessarily how things will go, but it could be. I can at least see his frustration with this with people having spouted it as fact when you can't really say anything is a fact for a generic unless you're the author.

I think you don't need to answer for him though. He's an adult who can presumably do it himself. It's not like he didn't say before that he was sick of the wanking or anything like that.
>>
>>52683747
The entire thing was, from the start, about people going on about how there was always something stronger then you in the jump and that no matter how strong you were, there'd be something above you. People kept saying there is always someone stronger and confirming questions about "Is there really always someone stronger?". So people started asking for reasons and examples of this idea that there would be someone stronger then you no matter how strong you are.

Then suddenly people start accusing me and the others talking about how dumb this is of power wanking or changing their minds/ignoring how early on everyone kept saying it escalated with no limits. Suddenly there was peaks to the power levels and people who brought up the stuff earlier about how everyone kept telling us that there was someone stronger always were called liars.

>>52683765
Given it is the exact opposite, it's obvious you're a shitposter.
>>
>>52683791
You know I am actually amazed at how many power wankers we still have.
I thought they'd all migrated to Sb ages ago.

I mean, seriously, unrestricted power growth in a setting with potentially unlimited time. That is wanking so hard your dick'd fall off.

I like xianxia, I wouldn't use it as a cheap powergrab.

>>52683801
That sounds a lot more interesting than the summary I read.
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>52683803
Support or samefag?
>>
>>52683649
No. Collectivist cultures a shit.
>>
>>52683836
God you're so pathetic.
>>
>>52683836
No samefag. Just a guy as frustrated with this shit as anyone else.
>>
>>52681147
Jurassic Park has a password protection perk that keeps people out if you tell the password to no one. As for the second, maybe reliable invention from kim possible?

Reliable Invention: Anything you construct is only broken when used improperly or purposefully targeted with attacks. The items you create do not malfunction and are completely resistant to damage caused by regular usage.
>>
>>52683791
See now Im not sure if you mean aionon (whos always been here) or the sb guy who made generic.
>>
>>52683801
I forgot to mention; it's not even a fucking harem despite seeming like obvious harem fodder. There are like 12 women with super powers living in his castle, and he's only gotten real romantic developments with one.

There's also word of god that there will not be a harem. It's shocking considering how common that kind of thing is in these kinds of stories.
>>
>>52683823
>with no limits
See, that there is the problem. Did anyone actually say that?
It's true that escalation is a big thing in most xianxia, but of course it caps out, and the phrase 'there's always someone stronger' also obvious caps out in a setting like that.
I think this has all arisen from just a single assumption, or perhaps someone misspeaking.

also
>Given it is the exact opposite, it's obvious you're a shitposter.
If that is true then we have always been in agreement.
So don't you call me a liar, and accuse me of not reading the thread properly when you're the one at fault.
>>
Okay what the hell is xianxia?
>>
>>52683843
>>52683854
Hmm, support or samefag?
Samefagging, definately samefagging.
Stop it, anon. You'll go blind.
>>
>>52682962
>See how the genre is being brought up I want to ask, just how dangerous is the Generic Xianxia jump?

Typically Xianxia is liken a lot to japanese shonen, they have power levels and tend to have similar kinds of fights. So they can range anywhere from typical shonen, to "OMG what is this hax ability? How does someone train in that WTF!".

Xianxia is a genre and can go anywhere from lower shonen to Exalted or above.
>>
>>52683878
A genre.

Allegedly.
>>
>>52683823
The reason this happens is because people are projecting their own opinions on how it should go onto a generic.
I can only assume that most of the people that think it must escalate forever with there really always being someone stronger just aren't on right now otherwise they'd be here arguing for it.
Either that or they meant it as hyperbole, but we'll probably never know the answer to that.
>>
>>52683867
I like xianxia a lot. But I've never liked Harem stories. They just seem so forced.

At most I can accept two or three women all wanting and being in a relationship with the same guy. Any more than that is just masturbatory.
>>
File: werewolf3_by_hircine1-d6xdlja.jpg (104KB, 866x923px) Image search: [Google]
werewolf3_by_hircine1-d6xdlja.jpg
104KB, 866x923px
What jumps have the most badass werewolves? Not the most "powerful", but the ones that look coolest and best embody being a monstrous killing machine.
>>
>>52683875
Okay. let me explain basic english to you anon.

When someone says "There is always someone stronger" a normal, sane human being will get the meaning of that phrase as, and this may be a surprise, "There is always someone stronger".

Amazingly enough, a normal person does not take that phrase and instead see "There is always someone stronger unless you're at a certain amount of strength in which case there is not someone stronger."

So either admit you can barely grasp the english fucking language or go read the fucking thread before you mouth off. Go read all the times that phrase above or it's variants were said. Go read all the times that phrase was asked as a question and got confirmations in response. Go fucking read you lazy little twat.
>>
>>52683916
Old World of Darkness. You can't be one though because nobody made it yet.
>>
>>52683891
Anyone who does run their jump like that, well, it's not like we can stop them from exercising their imaginations, but they would be doing a disservice to the genre.
As i understand it, it's just not something that happens, at least not in the finished, published and translated stories i've read. Although an anon did say that he'd read one that went against the flow and ended the story with more growth left for the MC.
Whether one example is enough justification or not. ~shrug~ I'd say no, but I can only speak for myself.
>>
>>52683917
No limits fallacy.
Read up on it, you arrogant retard.
>>
>>52683918
Aren't they peace-loving hippies?
>>
>>52683917
Wow, so much autism in one place.
>>
>>52683709
It really is, isn't it?
>>
>>52683948
They can't accept that they were wrong so their trying to patronise you to make themselves feel better about being a fuckup and lashing out at someone who was backing them up.
Typical of here really.
>>
>>52683948
Are you serious? Are you honestly fucking serious right now?
>>
File: Daijobu.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Daijobu.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>52682721
Everything will be okay, anon. Are you alright? I agree xianxia by and large doesn't fit the usual appeal, nor respect the usual sacred cows of western lit. That being said, sometimes they create interesting worlds by accident in their endless attempts to make the most unappealing main character and sex slave slash worshipper group carry ons. Going there to see interesting things and places is worthwhile, given you don't need to deal with the blandtagonists. I won't speak for Aionon here, but from what I've personally seen he does at least avoid the worse of what comes out. As for why some anons crow for it, is all up to them. My guess is that some chains aren't very different from a standard xianxia when you look closely at it. Others just like the cool things there even if they like nothing else from it. YMMV.
>>
>>52683709
Hah, I remember someone asking a while ago about a Generic Isekai Jump and someone responded the same way, and your both right.
And that's hilarious.

Anyone have any interest in making an Isekai jump, by the way?
>>
>>52683982
Are you confused, sweetie. Maybe you should take a nap, get some milk.
You'll feel so much better after you fuck off and clamber down from your arrogant highhorse.
>>
>>52683992
Wouldn't a Generic Isekai Jump, just be a jumper took the no memories drawback?
>>
>>52683779
Hey Heavens, can the Prototype Ranger Belt from Disgaea be used to enhance the User's abilities to pilot a Mecha? The Companion I want to give it to is primarily a Mecha Pilot. Could he use it to push the systems of his Mecha past their limits, as long as he maintains the Heroic Spirit necessary to fuel it?
>>
>>52684009
>Can't even just own up to not being able to manage basic english words like adding 'mostly' or 'almost all the time' to fix the problem
>Has to hide behind fallacies instead of just admitting they messed up and moving on
>>
File: 1472689791397.gif (4MB, 350x201px) Image search: [Google]
1472689791397.gif
4MB, 350x201px
>>52683992
I was, but I was talked out of it, just because of how broad the genre is and hard it'd be to quantify as a jump. Honestly, if you avoid making yourself hyper-competent early on, it's just a glorified drop-in gimmick.

We technically already have Hero BBS for sandbox isekai design, anyhow, so it would have been redundant.
>>
>>52684023
Considering my inspiration when I made the Unlosing Jumper perk...I'd say you could probably hook the belt's feature up to the Mecha and do that after some tinkering. And that's a suitably cool and theme-appropriate idea that I'd be cool with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71wG9uLaMLQ
>>
>>52683992
The thing is, every story set in the Isekai genre is a generic Isekai. There are very few with actual original concepts besides having a slightly different execution or setting for the main character to be dropped into. The only universal seems to be RPG systems layered on top of the laws of the world, and even that isn't actually that common.
>>
>>52683948
No Limits Fallacy doesn't apply when people repeatedly asked for confirmation on whether it had no limits or not and got confirmation for it.

Seriously, don't use fallacies when you're not absolutely sure it won't backfire. Never worth it.
>>
>>52684155
Yes we should throw out any jump that aggrivates your autism mr. Paranoid.
>>
>>52684241
Nice response, very on topic.
>>
>>52684245
Thank you. I thought you would like it.
>>
>>52684245
The topic of a whiney baby needs no serious response.
>>
File: Crestfallen Warrior.jpg (138KB, 355x462px) Image search: [Google]
Crestfallen Warrior.jpg
138KB, 355x462px
>>52680284
As someone who has read through the light novels three times and some parts of it more than that the Overlord jump has some glaring problems. Off the top of my head:
>Slime being a warrior class
It is explicitly stated that slime classes are low damage and better suited for stealth. That is why Solution has assassin levels rather than warrior ones.
>Too many liberties taken with class perks most of them are just not at all what they do.
Skillful and Resourceful, Skillful Acquisitions, and Unified Focus are fine because there isn't anything really for Rogue, or at least that we know of. World Champion doesn't slowly make you stronger the more you fight. The stat buff is canon but the biggest thing it does besides that is allow you to use [World Break]. The stat boost is over shown by Physical Powerhouse even. There is a drawback of taken it that it takes a class level so some part of you suffers. Beyond giving you infinite spell slots Dark Wisdom doesn't do anything else that was written. The only other thing it does canonically is allow you to, using resources and a ritual, to kill someone and take or copy a spell from them I'm unsure of the exact wording. The Abyss of Magic doesn't let you charge shit. It's a stat boost and not even that big when compared to Magical Powerhouse.
>Turbo Ether/Elixir
Mana potions do not exist in this series. Health and various others but they do not.
>The listed world class items
Don't exist. You could've done something like take the ones we actually know about and used them but instead you made your own.
>That wish fulfillment An Eternal Legend scenario
Got that shit outta my face. Not canon.
>>
>>52684306
So you decided to change gears to shitpost I see.
>>
>>52684027
>Can't read English.
>Tells other people to learn English rather than owning up to being an ignorant asshat.
>Claims other people are stupid while being pants-on-head retarded.
>Misues fallacies other people bring up because they're so stupid, they themselves don't know what it means.
>Criticises other perople over their own stupid assumptions.
>Attacks people trying to support them like a rabid dog.
>Can't admit they were wrong. it always has to be someone else.
>>
>>52684306
>Muh canon
Are you one of those guys that only wants perks to ever be based on a canon characters abilities so you can be a carbon copy of the MC?
>>
>>52684306
Wait so the Mage and Warrior capstones are outshone by the cheap Talents you can buy?
>>
>>52684378
No. He's just being a salty baby.
>>
>>52684371
Haha. I think we're done here. Nothing I can say can save you from that level of shit posting.
>>
>>52684306
>convincing Brellin to change anything
Man, were you not around for the Supreme Being shitfit?
>>
>>52684306
You do realise this jump was made a while ago, right?
The ship has sailed, and the jump isn't open for revision just because you don't like some of something made the better part of a year ago.
Get in contact with the maker of the jump and offer them your observations and maybe they'll revise the jump to include them.
>>
>>52684306
>make only stuff thats canon with no extras
>get called lazy as anon shitposts for 5 hours
>add a few extras to fill in gaps
>OMG stop being a powerwanker your breaking muh canons!

There is just no winning here.
>>
>>52684401
I'm still salty that I can't take it and then physically slap some sense into Mr Skelly and those assholes. Your god is pissed at your shit, you bastards.
>>
>>52684401
Did that ever get resolved?
>>
>>52684400
Ah, yes.
Because you being wrong and not being able to own up to it is of course shitposting.
You know everything on that list is right and are too embarassed to actually address it.
But that's fine, there is something seriously wrong with you beyond what I've listed and it's best for me to just to ignore you now and hope you go away like a bad rash.
>>
>Load Johnny Test
>Cannot kill anyone

Fuck this jump maker why is this on the drive.
>>
>>52684438
Best part of this all is that I can recognise you. You're the guy who got super fucking salty at Lycoris.
>>
>>52684432
Yes it was.

>>52684400
Ah, so 4chan.
'Oh, noes, I can't win an argument. Better call the other guy a shitposter and run away. That'll show 'em.'
Fucking hilarious.
Thanks, anon, you making such a joke has made my day.
>>
>>52684306
>shitpost
>when I am factually correct
I pointed out flaws. You don't like that too bad. I do it cause I care.
>>52684375
No, but when you do things like make a thing that does a thing and doesn't do a thing that's not thing.
>>52684378
Yes, but that's how it works in the anime/manga/light novels/web novel. It's new world tech vs Yggdrasil tech. They have their ups and downs.
>>52684408
Literally do not know what you're talking about. I clicked on the thread and saw Overlord and decided to mention something.
>>
>>52684432
The jump still says you're mindfucked into loving them.
>>
>>52684473
Actually he changed that, said tou can do what you want you just have a bit of a blind spot kind of like a parent would.
>>
>>52684418
My plan is to use OOC to bring Touch Me's player over and have him talk some sense into all of us.
>>
>>52684453
Yeah, I am the same guy.
Not gonna lie, I am actually impressed you can tell.
I've calmed down since then and realised I was caring way to much about the deviant acts of a stanger and moved on.
You haven't have you.
Poor dear.

Incidently I am not interested in letting you shitpost about that person, so I am not going to reply on the subject no matter what you say.
I am so fucking done with her and you.
So go ahead and say what shit you like, I'll still ignore you and you'll still be wrong.
>>
>Cant get gnosis 6 or archmage in the mage the awakening jump

Just fuck you there is no reason for limiting a canon ability.
>>
>>52684462
>I do it cause I care.
This is the biggest lie told all thread. No. No you don't care. You couldn't give less of a fuck. You are a fucking asshole shitposter who just wants to stir up an argument so you can get attention. Fuck off.
>>
>>52684505
It's hilarious. You shitpost then and you shitpost now.
>>
>>52684505
>not interested in letting you shitpost about that person,
Thank you. Let's not talk about SoAnon, like ever.
That way lies shitposting and screaming matches.
>>
>>52684513
There is a reason, it's called interjump balance. It's not a good reason, but you'll never be able to do anything about it. So fuck off.
>>
While I'm thinking about it heteromorphic races can't get stat bonus from eating food. Just incase you didn't know.
>>52684515
Fuck off, faggot. You want to throw shit now I'll throw shit. Now I'm shitposting.
>>
>Go to bayonetta can't get eyes of the world

Go to hell.
>>
>>52684521
Not that guy.
But could you shut up.
You're cluttering the thread with he said, she said. He's already said he won't reply, so leave it there.
>>
>>52684535
>Can literally buy them
Now you're not even trying.
>>
>>52684528
Oh sure because it isnt like we have god of highschool, dbz, smt, and LoT.
>>
>>52684523
Agreed.

Hey, random question.

All our namefags are guys who made jumps, right? So what jump(s) did Bancho make?
>>
>>52684548
Funny, you post just like him. Same format. Probably not him but the coincidence would be hilarious.
>>
>>52684559
>guys who made jumps
wut
>>
>>52684555
Like I said, not a good reason, but because you and your opinion are worthless, it won't ever change. So, you piece of human garbage, fuck off.
>>
>>52684559
He made space monkeys and 2 trap jumps.

Infinicon and ghostbusters. Both of which he admitted were trap jumps.
>>
>>52684535
Are you telling yourself to go to Hell, 'cause the Eyes are the capbooster perk in that jump?

>>52684563
Now accusations of samefagging.
Will you shut up. No-one cares about your stupid argument.
Drop it and stop shitposting.
>>
>>52684559
Bancho made Infinicon, the jump that mindrapes you.
>>
>>52684578
I also made PS238,the original version of animal Crossing, and the original version of borderlands.

>>52684587
You mind rape you of you get too much Immersion,the magic system has A built-in risk=reward feature why don't people accuse changeling the lost of being a trap jump ? it's basically the same thing.
>>
Holy shit, this thread devolved into shitpostng hard. Uh, anyone want to post some builds?
>>
>>52684559
Infinicon, Ghost Busters and PS238 iirc. I think he had help with cleaning them up, can't remember.
>>
>>52684629
>why don't people accuse changeling the lost of being a trap jump
They do. It comes up anytime someone brings up CtL. Like, are you kidding?
>>
>>52683878
Genre of chinese novels that is basically super powered martial arts mainly about becoming immortal.

Think Exalted where instead of being granted shards, you start of with mortal supernatural martial arts and magic, and then become Dragon Blooded, then all the way up to Solar.
>>
File: heavensanon.jpg (100KB, 735x489px) Image search: [Google]
heavensanon.jpg
100KB, 735x489px
>>52684634
I'm going to be a bit busy today. Working on finishing Final Fantasy, then helping a bit with a collab. Then I'm going to do non-/jc/ things for a few hours.

After that, I'm deciding what, if anything, I'm doing about Umineko if I attempt that. Which, if anything, will greatly increase the shitpost volume.

So I'm basically doing the exact opposite of helping.

What else did you expect from a fuckin' cat.
>>
>>52684578
>trap
i've heard of joke jumps, but what do you mean by 'trap' jumps?
>>
>>52684552
"""""Eyes of the World""""" that are literally trash compared to the canon thing. She might as well have named it something else, cause that capstone booster sure as hell has nothing to do with the Eyes of the World.
>>
>>52684679
So, what does the canon eyes actually do, that you think the eyes that are in the jump ought to be capable of?
>>
>>52684694
I don't fucking know anon I never even played Bayonetta. The only reason for that post was to bait retards like you who can't spot extremly obvious shitposting, and congratulations, you fell for it.
>>
>>52684674
Its a jump that mindrapes you, the problem is he never put that in the jump he just said it like a month after.
>>
>>52684718
I thought that was just the one cosplayer origin.
>>
>>52684674

Basically a Jump that doesn't broadcast something exceedingly dangerous about the Jump or setting, like the origins fucking with you royally or a mandatory drawback or making it appear like a low power setting when there's danger everywhere. I think that's what it means.
>>
>>52684473
Just the origin's inherent affection for their "child" and friends' "children". Feel free to discipline them and otherwise correct their behavior, not hard since they will literally do anything you say.
>>
>>52684718
this was the early days of Jumpchain and I kind of assumed people who took it would be familiar with the setting enough to know that it was a bad plan to let their immersion grow to powerful and lose themselves, or just do some basic research on the Setting and see that" hey, this is a side effect of this magic system"
>>52684727
Not even the origin itself just for one capstone for one origin.
>>
>>52684674
The jumpmaker briefly did made a stupid ruling and only the ruling ever made it over here, not the fact that it was retracted. Some people continue to REEEEEE about it despite it not being a thing.
>>
>>52684578
How are any of those trap-settings? Infinicon warns you of the dangers of their reality warping and even gives you a perk to remove it.

I don't see the trap in Ghostbusters.
>>
>>52684745
Yeah but it's like, if my son was enslaving people, torturing them, then forcing them to eat their own children, I'd probably kill him. He's just too fucked up at that point.
>>
>>52684784
It's not his fault to be created that way. You're partly responsible of him being the way he is.
>>
>>52684712
You are the idiot if you couldn't recognise what anon was doing.
Anon was forcing the idiot to put his money where his mouth was and to actually say something of substance or shut-up, which he has.
Anon did good, you did bad.
Here's a medal made of Suck for you.
>>
>>52684784
Fair enough; you could also tell him to kill himself, the guy in question would be happy to do it himself to save you the effort.
>>
File: Ball of Yarn.jpg (282KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Ball of Yarn.jpg
282KB, 1600x1066px
>>52684672
>>52684672
>What else did you expect from a fuckin' cat.
Here you go
>>
>>52684779
Being a powerful ghost makes you end your chain.
>>
>>52684779
>Infinicon warns you of the dangers of their reality warping and even gives you a perk to remove it.

which perk is this because I do not remember putting one in their?

>I don't see the trap in Ghostbusters.

There is one specific option that can only be afforded if you take the "it is unreasonable to Wank being able to continue your chain" drawback which Fairly obviously listed as such.

>>52684822
no being a ghost with a linear limitless growth rate comparable to the most powerful ghosts in the setting ends your chain.
>>
>>52684718
>>52684736
Well, that's just bad. Who'd want to jump something like that, and if no-one wants to jump it, then whats the point. I mean, joke jumps still serve a purpose in giving people a laugh, but still.

>>52684754
Bad Bancho, bad.
No more trap jumps.
Naughty.
>>
>>52684842
I haven't done it since. Don't worry
>>
File: heavensthecat.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
heavensthecat.png
516KB, 993x897px
>>52684812
Don't you try and cheer me up, anon

YARNYARNYARNYARN
>>
>>52684857
Good Bancho, good.

Do we have a list of trap jumps?
I really don't want to accidently use one of them.
>>
How many MTG jumps do we have? What are they?
>>
>>52684860
I just love catboys.
>>
>>52684874
exalted the lunars should definitely go on that list, it offers the games of Divinity but not an immunity to them.
>>
>>52684885
TMI, anon.
>>
What would people think about a Bakuman jump?
>>
>>52684895
Bancho, if this guy isn't just you doing some weird shit posting strategy, that guy is just tricking you into saying stupid shit to get people angry at you.

Shut up already.
>>
>>52684840
>no being a ghost with a linear limitless growth rate comparable to the most powerful ghosts in the setting ends your chain.
>There is one specific option that can only be afforded if you take the "it is unreasonable to Wank being able to continue your chain" drawback which Fairly obviously listed as such.

That makes no sense.

>which perk is this because I do not remember putting one in their?

The security guard one.
>>
>>52684921
why would someone do that? It's not like there's any sport in it....
>>
>>52684936
>>The security guard one.

could you show me a build that fits both of them? That shouldn't work mathematically points wise.
>>
>>52684915
Always like more jumps, especially more slice of life/low power jumps.
>>
>>52684798
And as such it would be my responsibility to deal with him.
>>
>>52684937
Someone literally did this days ago to you and you acknowledged it was happening.

At this point, there is no outcome except that you are doing this to shitpost.
>>
>>52684987
Yeah but I didn't know it was happening when it was happening.
>>
>>52684895
>lunars
Sidereals

>it offers the games of Divinity but not an immunity to them.
Just don't fucking play the Cosmic X-Box. It's not a trap for a jump to offer poison as an item but no poison immunity.
>>
>>52685010
>Just don't fucking play the Cosmic X-Box. It's not a trap for a jump to offer poison as an item but no poison immunity.

it puts it right in your warehouse, The greatest source of entertainment known to anyone anywhere right in your warehouse! you either go crazy from not playing it, or play it and not stop
>>
how does this look ?

>Techy mumbo jumbo -600 CP , discount Smart space monkey
The mental enhancement given to you by the “ “ is greater than that of your fellows by leaps and bounds , granting you a wide variety of both technical , theoretical , literary and practical knowledge equivalent to nearly 23 doctorates in various highly advanced fields found throughout space Though language skills are obviously absent being replaced by the ubiquitous universal translators , with this, it should be easy to repair or analyze any standard galactic technology, or even bootstrap up to it , given sufficient resources and time.
Furthermore , you can at least ascertain the general functions of more advanced technology from this universe By analyzing their components to discern their operating principles

Also space monkeys is almost done, I just need a name for the "villains want to kill you sufficiently that they set aside all their other plans " drawback.
>>
>>52685037
There's heroin right down the street from you! The greatest source of pleasure you can experience in this world a block away from you! You either go crazy from not shooting up or you do it and don't stop.

And also in pretty sure you'd just explode of you tried to play it. It's not meant for mortals.
>>
>>52684937
Because you are so delicious my dear boy. dragon sigh
>>
I want a Granblue Fantasy jump so I can have my shortstack waifubait already.
>>
>>52685123
why not go to world of warcraft or league of legends were the shortstacks are both shorter and more stacked?
>>
>>52685123
>pic artist
Excellent choice
>>
What's more impressive at Essence 10? A Dragonblooded or a god?
>>
>>52685063
Monkey See, Monkey Kill? Monkey Business? Less Fun Than A Barrel Of Monkeys?
>>
>>52685211
A hamster.
>>
>>52685211
A rabbit.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>52682484
Excalibur, swords are my thing. And it's a fun enough frame, not my personal favorite, but it's fun.

>>52683916
Maybe Underworld? Or Van Helsing

>>52685211
Depends on what the god is god of.
>>
>>52680858
>One of the Fire Emblems-the one that reminded Nika of the baby dimension-has a gun that lets you summon heroes from alternate dimensions

Apologies for butting in like this but,

Unless you actually made a deal with someone in the multiverse you can only summon them while in the jump's multiverse (So for example you can summon up Supes in the DC jumps if you made a deal with him but only during the DC jumps, not during the Marvel jumps) after the jump and post-chain with the gun. Unless you meant that someone made a deal with an armies's worth of people. You cannot use it to summon armies otherwise.

>>52680771
However, Fire Emblem Heroes (The only Garlock was talking about) does in fact have something like that. General of the Empire lets you summon up an army of trained mooks as a capstone.
>>
>>52685158
I went to generic videogame developer to pick up the one artist perk just so I could see the world in the style of Asanagi's art.
>>
>>52685278
...ma boy, you gotta share with me what perk that is
>>
>>52685278
that part wouldn't extend to filtering the world into the subject matter that an artist usually produces would it?
>>
>>52685278
What is the top power in generic video game? Can I program omnipotence?
>>
>>52685270
Just say they're comparable. Like a Fire Blooded and a god of Fire.
>>
>>52685309
>>52685291
Its the Triple A Artist capstone booster, you can make the world look like a piece of art. You need to produce like a dozen original peices in the style that you want the world to look like, so you'd have to replicate an art style and put the work in to make a number of pieces if you want to make the world look like an anime, but you can do it. It doesn't alter anything else, but you can probably find some synergies to fuck with the universe on a meta level even more if you tried.
>>
>>52683782
>simply head to "Page 75."
HELLO THERE DIRGE!
>>
File: Batman The Animated Series.pdf (265KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman The Animated Series.pdf
265KB, 1x1px
>>52682848
>>52683548
Okay, this should be the final version, unless anything else comes up. Only change is that I removed the "Creation" part of the Companion Import and Creation option.
>>
>>52685406
You realize it being Nubee aside, if it was Dirge there'd just be a hyperlink right.
>>
>>52685360
Probably the God in a 1v1? Maybe? But Dragonblooded were never intended to fight 1v1, they are designed to work in teams to enhance one another's abilities.
>>
File: No, this is.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
No, this is.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>52685406

No, this is NuBee.
>>
>>52685467
Hello, is this Jumpchain?
>>
File: No, this is!.jpg (20KB, 447x339px) Image search: [Google]
No, this is!.jpg
20KB, 447x339px
>>52685479

No, this is NuBee!
>>
>>52685493
Hello, is this Jumpchain?
>>
>>52685335
>top power in generic video game
No top power, but a couple of the perks+capstone boosters can do more then mundane video game design. There is a combo that lets to use art as summons. They top out at Fullplate Knight in terms of power and you can only have out 2-3 at once, but that is good for free butlers, maids, and bodyguards.

There is some perks that make you have Steve Jobs cult following.

One I really like makes your programming really efficient, and another lets your programs optimize them selves.

The more OP thing there is maybe a CP mini fabricator that is optimized for Video Game type stuff, but can make other stuff at reduced speed.
>>
>>52685123
That picture is just so wrong for so many reasons.
Good artist, though.
>>
File: NO, THIS IS- !!!.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NO, THIS IS- !!!.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>52685510

NO, THIS IS NUBEE!!!

. . . .I am not a jump chain.
>>
>>52685211
Don't dragonbloods not go above essence 6 or 7.
Even if they could, I don't see them being comparable to the Incarnae.
>>
>>52685539
...NuBee, that's the name of the thread.
>>
>>52685561
-->Joke
-->Your Head
>>
>>52685424
Thanks for the jump, YJ_anon.
>>
>>52685467
>No, this is NuBee.
>>52685444
>You realize it being Nubee aside, if it was Dirge there'd just be a hyperlink right.
I dunno. Sure is SAYS NuBee, who this is a supplement that covers two things. saying "simply head to page 75" means the first thing is 74 pages.

I'm... gonna have to give an honorary Dirge here.
>>
>>52685424
Heavy Breathing
"CP Vampires."
>>
File: . . .Oh.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
. . .Oh.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>52685561

. . .Oh
>>
>>52685578
Uh, no?

>I'm not a Kristy Krab...
>Patrick, that's the name of the restaurant.
>>
>>52685278
>Asanag
>>52685291
>>52685309
>>52685335
>>52685389
That seems like a lot of CP for something that you can get for 100 CP in Panty & Stocking
>>
Test
>>
>>52685553
They can but they normally die before then, in order for a Dragonblood above essence 7 to exist they must somehow either grow in essence faster than normal or extend their lifespan. There are methods to do this.

They don't have a cap on their essence level, also if they get all five elements with that one charm they supposedly become a higher form of being. Probably on the level of a Lunar or Sidereal.
>>
>>52685424
>Only change is that I removed the "Creation" part of the Companion Import and Creation option.
BOO!
Why you do that? CCDT is now more awesome than you. Before you were like Batman, now you are just a Man Who Dresses Like a Bat.
BOO!
>>
>>52685586

Sorry, technically the first thing is 75 pages, I remembered incorrectly earlier. Georama technically starts at 76. I guess I'm okay with that title.

>>52685578

That response was the continuation of the joke.
>>
>>52685578
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSzOXtXm8p0
>>
File: 1.png (90KB, 881x724px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
90KB, 881x724px
If given the choice between jumping right now with your current build as it is right now, or waiting until your favorite settings get jumps, what would you choose?
>>
File: Asagi 008.png (203KB, 331x719px) Image search: [Google]
Asagi 008.png
203KB, 331x719px
Did any of you guys help pic related become a Main Character?

>>52685630
Testing what?

>>52685679
The later.
>>
>>52685679
The later.

>>52685687
There are people who wouldn't?
>>
>>52685679
Which build?
>>
>>52685123
I swear to fuck the anime's going to get farther than me at this rate. Ignoring real world obligations

If the Akasha arc isnt a goddamn money/gear check I don't know what is
>>
>>52685528
Really? Asanagi is known for having some pretty questionable stuff in some(read, a lot) of his doujins, but I don't see what's wrong with that image in particular.

The Doraf girl here at least looks like she's consenting and pretty excited in this one, instead of the usual fare of drugged and blissed out of her goddamn mind and still violently dominated anyway.
>>
>>52685701
Pick your favorite.
>>
>>52685679
...uh, jump right now, of course? Most of my favourite settings already have jumps anyway, so there's no need to wait for me, anyway. Besides, the window of opportunity might end up closing if I wait, so there's no time to waste!
>>
>>52685679
Now if I could still take jumps after they get made, later if I couldn't.
Would this lock me into my build? Only allow me to jump settings in my current build?
>>
>>52685700
>>52685679
Wait. I confused which was the first one, because I am an idiot.
I'd jump as my current Justice build is. Though I would like to rearrange the order a bit.
>>
>>52685631
Nice. i didn't know that.
Maybe Dragonbloods aren't as terrible as I thought.
>>
File: Asagi 006.png (351KB, 511x1173px) Image search: [Google]
Asagi 006.png
351KB, 511x1173px
>>52685700
I've heard that little blue just ignores her on purpose but that may be just hearsay...
>>
There anything in the smt jump that would let me rock the luci look?
>>
>>52685525
If there is no cap listed there is no cap.
>>
>>52685584
No problem, anon!

>>52685597
Don't worry, I can give you some garlic, stakes, and holy water for the low low price of all your CP.

>>52685632
He wasn't before?

>>52685679
I would wait, but mostly because I'm really early in my build so the extra time would give me more time to continue/finish it.
>>
>>52685730
Yes, your current build as it is right now. You get to pick and End Jump if you haven't decided which want you wanted yet.
>>
>>52685553
Just being Essence 10 doesn't make a god an Incarnae. The Incarnae are to other gods what Solaraoid Exalts are to Terrestrials.
>>
File: Scratch drunk.jpg (24KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
Scratch drunk.jpg
24KB, 500x312px
>>52685679
I would jump right now with my current build.

Most of my favorite settings either have a jump or aren't big enough to guarantee one. Aside for a few powergrabs, I'm OK with I currently have.

>>52685270
>Excalibur, swords are my thing. And it's a fun enough frame, not my personal favorite, but it's fun.

Since you'rem always posting a Touch Me image, do you also carry a shield?
>>
>>52685804
Then definitely later since I only have five jumps in my current build.
>>
>>52685782
>If there is no cap listed there is no cap.
What the fuck are you talking about with your random words that have nothing to do with any of the previous posts?
>>
>>52685848
Sometimes, not always though. The Sword is a Bastard Sword, so I want to be able to use both hands if I need a little extra oomph.
>>
File: marble skin.png (137KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
marble skin.png
137KB, 500x456px
>>52681448
Personally, hugs and the throne. She's probably the one best suited for it, even if she's not exactly popular outside her own faction.

...Though, considering I went Earth Aspect, Dynast, and Legendary Breeding... I probably ended up being a close relative of her?

>>52684881
Innistrad and a jumpable wip of Zendikar.

New Phyrexia and Kamigawa are coming. And I believe Tarkir and Ravnice are being worked on too.

>>52684895
Uh. No, the Games of Divinity are on offer in Exalted: Sidereals.

That's a bit too crazy for me to put in Lunars.

>>52685071
Exalts aren't really mortals... but yes, mortals who merely view a dreamstone recording of a single turn are already screwed. If they're lucky, they're driven mad...and if they're unlucky, they end up brain-dead vegetables.

>>52685211
If we're talking a normal God, then the Dragon-Blooded is greater.

But the Incarnae would be superior to a hypothetical Essence 10 Dragon-Blooded, since they're unique beings moer powerful than any god.

In-setting this comparison can't really happen, because there are no Essence 10 gods (aside from the Incarnae), and Dragon-Blooded lifespans are too short to reach Essence 10.

They basically cap out at 8, even with Scarlet Empress-level life extensions. 9 if they go Akuma.
>>
File: 1436373144981.jpg (425KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436373144981.jpg
425KB, 1280x720px
>>52685868
>Justice is a manlet that can't carry a Zweihänder with a single hand
>>
>>52685730
>>52685859
I asked if there was a cap. He said no. Thereby I can use it for omnipotence. Try to keep up slowpoke.
>>
File: 03224.gif (166KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
03224.gif
166KB, 650x450px
>>52685887
>Exalts aren't really mortals... but yes, mortals who merely view a dreamstone recording of a single turn are already screwed. If they're lucky, they're driven mad...and if they're unlucky, they end up brain-dead vegetables.

Are they playing the official Sburb game?
>>
>>52685896
I can, but I LIKE bastard swords. Moreover the balance is appropriate for both styles of use, whereas you would need to modify a Zewihander for it to be balanced for one-handed use.

Also if you want to get pedantic any sword you can use in either one or two hands, no matter your personal size, automatically becomes a bastard sword. Even if it isn't a hand-and-a-half sword.
>>
>>52685767
Dragonbloods like fighting and fucking. Other things are also enjoyed but not as important.
>>
File: Scale Sword.jpg (110KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [Google]
Scale Sword.jpg
110KB, 1000x1166px
>>52685896
Swordlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>52681448
>Mnemon
is she waifu material?
>>
>>52685389
Is there anything else like this that can alter the 'style' of the world?
>>
>>52685947
Not true, though a hand and a half sword is nice for single hand use a longsword is also easily useable for the same purposes. Fiore goes into some great deatail on the use of a longsword in one or both hands.
>>
>>52685988
Fair enough, I still like the design of Bastard Swords. I also like remaining at, roughly, normal human height. Despite the fact I can grow much larger.
>>
>>52685947
Learn English Mother Fucker.
>>
Are there any perks that are good for stealing waifus from their canon love interests?
>>
>>52686027
I'm sick of this meme.
>>
>>52686087
It isn't a meme. You faggots need to learn fucking English.
>>
>>52685887
>That's a bit too crazy for me to put in Lunars.
Fits rather well in Sidereals. At first I did a spit take at the jump offering the holy grail of things people fight over, but then realized it does not really have much mechanical effect/power.

Also the no immunity included it a bit of a problem, but you can use it to kick someone to the sidelines real good.

>In-setting this comparison can't really happen, because there are no Essence 10 gods (aside from the Incarnate)
Are you sure? I don't think there is anything forbidding it. I would think the creation wide god of a important concept like war would essence 10. Like whoever the Bull god of war of a cardinal directions boss is. Who would even have some cool Panoply charms relating to wide scale war, but still be less powerful then the Maiden of Battles.

I assume most most of them don't get shown much because they have enough pull to just have a private box in the Pleasure Dome to watch the Games of Divinity all day, and even take a turn occasionally.
>>
>>52686089

Nippon Ichi Software asagi
>>
File: Asagi 007.jpg (24KB, 200x444px) Image search: [Google]
Asagi 007.jpg
24KB, 200x444px
>>52686089
Google Asagi Disgaea there's a ton of images out there.
>>
>>52686040
600CP Drop-In Sekirei perk. General social luck build.
>>
>>52685912
>I asked if there was a cap
No, you blithering idiot, you did not.
You asked what the top power was.
No mention of a drawback cap has was listed anywhere upthread.
>>
I leave for three fucking hours and you people shit on the hardwood floor again.

God damn it.
>>
>>52686167
Nobody said anything about drawbacks thanks for the omnipotence. Come back when you learn to read.
>>
>>52686027
>>52686108
Hmm, gotta love all that pointless salt.
Would you like some vinegar with that?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA5oy41mpsY

What do i need to cause pic related.
>>
>>52685632
>Why you do that?

Because it made no sense to offer OC creation and have OC companion options?
>>
>>52686167
If it is salt, is it also shit?
Can you have such a thing as salted-shit-posting?
>>
>>52686179
>any anons in this cesspit
>being people
Lul. If you want to interact with actual people, then I'd recommend SB.
>>
File: SMT-Datenshi.jpg (1MB, 2004x2768px) Image search: [Google]
SMT-Datenshi.jpg
1MB, 2004x2768px
>>52685780
Forgot got to post the image
>>
>>52685780
The Tyrant option makes you look exactly like that, I think?
>>
>>52686234
Only after you go deepthroat a cactus.

Do that for me, and i will go post on SB.
>>
>>52686228
>Because it made no sense to offer OC creation and have OC companion options?
So delete the unnecessary ala carte companion options that take up space instead and keep the 'import or create' in the Group Companion section.
>>
>>52686249
Oh sweet tyrant it is. Tyrant Myositis
>>
>>52686220
Thank you for sharing that.
That was hilarious.
I nearly fell off my seat laughing.

Sorry, though, nothing comes to mind. That said I'm not sure exactly what you're wanting to do.

Could you clarify?
>>
>>52686289
>Fuck your OCs, my OCs are better.
>>
>>52686274
There done, now go to SB.

If you want proof then give me proof you went to SB first.

If you'll excuse me, I need to go make an appointment with my doctor. Turns out deep-throating a cactus isn't actually a great thing for your health.
>>
>>52686228
It's perfectly fine to have both actually, it just depends on how it's done.
>>
File: scarlet_empress_by_udoncrew.jpg (204KB, 900x574px) Image search: [Google]
scarlet_empress_by_udoncrew.jpg
204KB, 900x574px
>>52685927
Maybe? There's references to game pieces though, and I'm not sure if the official Sburb game has those.

>>52685969
Not really. She's kind of a huge bitch.

She once murdered a lover to use his entrails for a divination... in her bed, with no warning, because she just woke from a nightmare and thought it might've been an omen.

She's also extremely ambitious and prideful, wanting to ascend to the Scarlet Throne herself.

To cap it off, she's a true believer of the Immaculate Faith, though she's somewhat pragmatic about it.

...She does feel pride for her house and its descendants though, viewing each Exaltation in her family as a personal gift to her
from the Dragons.

And she's a damn good sorceress.

>>52686109
>Fits rather well in Sidereals. At first I did a spit take at the jump offering the holy grail of things people fight over, but then realized it does not really have much mechanical effect/power.
>Also the no immunity included it a bit of a problem, but you can use it to kick someone to the sidelines real good.
Yeah, it fits well in Sidereals. I was talking about not putting it in Lunars...

Anyway, yeah, it doesn't actually give much benefit, for all that it's the setting's holy grail. You can't even really look at it without the risk of getting addicted, and it's not like any but the most arrogant enemies would follow you into the warehouse to play the Games if you want them gone.

>Are you sure? I don't think there is anything forbidding it.
Pretty sure. The goddess of bureaucracy and paperwork, Ryzala, is explicitly stated to be the most powerful god in Heaven (other than the Incarnae).

She's essence 9.

Though technically... Sessen Douji, the Mountain Boy, will be Essence 10 for a short time at the turning of an Age. But in a few decades he slips back down to 5.
>>
>>52686308
pretty much.
None of the OC were something that couldn't be created in the Import section if OC's were allowed there. There was nothing original or special about those OC's that they needed their own section.
>>
>>52686332
>She once murdered a lover to use his entrails for a divination
cute
>>
>>52686332
>The goddess of bureaucracy and paperwork, Ryzala, is explicitly stated to be the most powerful god in Heaven
Remember Essence for Gods was to do with official Rank. Having the goddess of bureaucracy not have the official highest ranking, but be the more powerful then those that do really fits the setting.

>>52686332
>Sessen Douji, the Mountain Boy, will be Essence 10 for a short time at the turning of an Age
Knew I saw something about non Incarna E10 gods.
>>
Why is Overlord (the series) so easy to finish? Level 100 makes you unkillable
>>
Stupid question in God of Highschool, if I take Special Human then beat Original Greed then eat him using my own Greed would I get the powers he had, or would it just not work?
>>
>>52686441
Because the series itself is about a bunch of people at that level?
>>
>>52686441
Because you're a faggot and a shitposter. Also because that's the level of power of every relevant character in that series.
>>
>>52686441
>Level 100 makes you unkillable
If you don't include Aniz Ooal Gown, the dragon lords one of which is said to be able to kill everyone but maybe Shalltear, and the various world items about. Though the same could be said about The Realm of Heroes under those circumstances.
>>
>>52686481
Then why isn't lovecraft about being an unkillable outer god?
>>
>>52686508
42nd Supreme Being then. With the power of Nazarick, it all becomes a powerwank fantasy. Not that that's bad.
>>
>>52686330
~lewd~
>>
>>52686511

Probably because the Elder Gods and stuff are presented as the ultimate antagonists(?). Meanwhile, Lovecraft still allows you to become a variety of eldritch monsters, just not the big ones.
>>
>>52686511
Because most Lovecraft stories are about a person being driven crazy by looking at the Outer Gods and not the outer gods themselves.

>>52686533
>it all becomes a powerwank fantasy
Which is again perfectly fitting for the series it's based on.
>>
>>52686511
Because those outer gods are MacGuffin's and it's really about Mankind's futile struggle Against an uncaring universe.
>>
>>52686511
Because lovecraft isn't about the gods. It's about the people who encounter them and go batshit insane.
>>
>>52686511
Because Lovecraft stories are about the insignificance of humanity in a cold and uncaring universe filled with things they literally cannot comprehend.
>>
Thanks for the replies everybody, I'm kind of a newfag with questions. Except the guy that called me a faggot, fuck you senpai.
>>
>>52686511
Because the jumpmaker didn't want it to be about that. That's literally all there is to it.
>>
>>52685679
I'd wait. Still waiting for Pathfinder to drop and someone to do all the LEGO movies. Gonna be waiting a long time for those, our only LEGO aficionado is gone.
>>
>>52686511
Because Red screamed at the jumpmaker until he nerfed it.
>>
>>52686441
Not really. Shalltear dies, other players are confirmed to exist (and some are probably in hiding) and, spoiler Ainz may or may not be dead according to the last chapter, but we'll find out if there's ever a new volume
>>
File: Mnemon.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mnemon.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>52686352
Right...

Oh, made a slight mistake there. Her lover at the time was a girl, not a man.

In any case, she prefers not to share her power, taking lovers but no husbands, because she views anyone who attempts to get close to you as trying to sponge off your power.

Nor does she actually trust her family. Children, lovers, and friends all have their place in her mind, but their place will never be by her side.

However, if you're actually interested... Here her description of what she wants:
>I don’t think I could ever find what I want in a man. I am not interested in anyone who is not like me: He must be intelligent, a sorcerer and ambitious. But it is the ambitious men who see me as a path to greater power, and that I cannot abide. However, the unambitious man who would truly be happy being my subservient would bore me.

>>52686414
>Remember Essence for Gods was to do with official Rank. Having the goddess of bureaucracy not have the official highest ranking, but be the more powerful then those that do really fits the setting.
...Ryzala does have the highest rank though? She's literally the one in charge of the entire Celestial Bureaucracy, answering only to the Incarnae themselves (heh, as if they pay attention).

>Knew I saw something about non Incarna E10 gods.
He's literally the only one though. And he only reaches it for one decade every few milennia (or longer).

...I'm also pretty sure gods would need Ryzala's permission to be promoted high enough for essence 10, which she'll never do because she wants to maintain her own power and the status quo.

But I can't find a source for that.
>>
>>52686673
Honestly, I didn't really expect you to do such a great job on Infernals.
>>
>>52686672
>other players are confirmed to exist
Have existed*
>>
File: 1406525517575.png (247KB, 539x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406525517575.png
247KB, 539x500px
>>52686511
Because the setting the jump is based on isn't focused on the outer gods. It's about the little people. If you can find a series focused on the lovecraftian horrors as characters rather than plot devices then make a jump about that.
>>
>>52686704
>inb4 CStW
>>
>>52686672
>other players are confirmed to exist
Source: you're ass
>>
>>52685887
>Innistrad and a jumpable wip of Zendikar.
Thanks bruh.
>>
>>52686704
I want to see this bird doing the megamilk pose.
>>
>>52686723
How about the fucking books. The Theocracy talks about them a lot as does platinum dragon.
>>
>>52686700
Have existed, do exist, whatever. They were there recently enough for some characters to have known them and fought side by side with them, even if that was a few hundred years ago

>>52686723
Source: the god damn light novels. They are mentioned several times
>>
>>52686720
what's wrong with CStW? The main protagonist is a Lovecraftian horror
>>
>>52686764
>>52686768
They're all dead
>>
>>52686672
>dat spoiler
What did it?
>>
>>52686723
How do you think the world items got there if it wasn't for players? Also who do you think the greed Lords were?
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>52686696
Oh? Well, thank you anon.

>>52686725
No problem.
>>
>>52686785
See : >>52686778
>>
>>52686778
Elf king isn't.
>>
>>52686798
See>>52686806
>>
>>52686806
When do they say that he is a player?
>>
>>52686781
I'm a bit pissed about that, actually. It's a damn single sentence cliffhanger. No clue, the werewolf girl told the village he was dead, and that's it. End of the fucking volume. One of the comments postulated that she was lying,
and I think that might be the truth, but I do hope he was killed off. Would add some drama.
>>
>>52686441
Idiot.
There are humans stronger than the Pleiades who have equipment comperable to them (so greatly high in contrast to the rest of the setting and good enough to fight your sorry ass like the raid boss you are, not to mention mind control you into being their bitch if you lack a world item).

Also if you are not human you /will/ be in trouble with those humanity hell yeah fools no matter what if you do not hide and the stupid half-breed is your equal with divine tier equipment.

Also if those other empires made up of monsters gank up on you, then you will die via attrition warfare something quite likely if the Dragon Lord manages to manipulate them.

....But assuming you are not stupid....then yes its easy mode.

>>52686673
Mnemon hueg bitch and not really worth helping or caring.

The very moment she annoyed me enough for me to focus on her I used her to fuel my expirements on the dragon blooded.
>>
>>52686820
Go read the book, he is strong enough to singlehandedly hold off the theocracy and he also looks a lot like aura and mare, even has the same eyes.
>>
>>52686849
>When do they say that he is a player?
Stop dodging the question
>>
>>52686865
Stop playing the fool.
>>
>>52686886
You can't stop being what you really are anon.
>>
>>52686905
So you admit you're a fool?
>>
>>52686820
I don't think he's a player. He's probably the descendant of one, considering that his daughter in the Slane Theocracy is described as being a legacy of one of the Six Gods, but that could also be her mother who was the descendant.
>>
>>52686828
Tell me about it, fucking sadistic werewolf brat.

>>52686865
Likely he is like the others, that is to say a god-kin of some sorts.

Man after reading about him I changed my mind about those Theocracy retards being wrong.
Then again the troll empire eats literally babies.....so from then on I was fine with the Theocracy, which meant that I gotta recruit the Theocracy as the God-King and start cleaning everything up.

The good monsters won't die or become cattle for my own expirements, the bad....well turnabout is fair play.
>>
In RWBY is it possible to save Amber before she gets drained?
>>
>>52686886
I read that as stop pitying the fool and imagined Mr. T telling off shitposters.

Which reminds me, didn't we have someone making an A-Team jump or did I just imagine that?
>>
>>52686918
Yeah, you arrive a year before the series starts. Should leave you plenty of time to save Amber from her ambush.
>>
>>52686837
Not really. Even with just in jump perks, I could fight that entire setting- barring Ainz and friends- and win. Pretending like they have a chance in a straight up fight no matter their numbers or equipment is delusional.
>>
>>52686915
Probably yeah. The other guy thinks he is one, and calls everyone who says otherwise a fool.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12739760

Okay, so how how should I handle Companions in Batman: The Animated Series? I feel like part of the problem is that I'm only talking to a handful of people here.
>>
File: Boozehound.jpg (56KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
Boozehound.jpg
56KB, 648x484px
>>52685679
Deleted my chains so no build, but I'd jump right now just to get another life elsewhere. The favorite setting jumps will come soon, and tomorrow might not. I'll take my chances.

Ten jumps, no infernals. Go.[/s]
>>
since abyssal exalt jump is in the works what can they do?
>>
>>52686953
Purge
>>
>>52686951
I admit I don't understand the question. What are you adding exactly? More OC companions? Changing OC companions? Companion import options? Help me out here brother.
>>
>>52686951
I honestly just want to be able to create OC companions at all as normal. Tie it in with the import.
>>
>>52686953
Sonichu, madoka, infinicon
>>
>>52686951
The separate companions have a lot of character and should definitely stay. The CP discrepancy isn't that big a deal but could be evened out by giving OC companions some CP on top or by reducing the CP granted by an import (although if you were to nerf the import to OC companion levels it'd be 200 CP and that would be pretty low for an import).
>>
>>52686951
I still really like the OC options, but wouldn't be averse to being able to create characters if only to make some unconventional companions. I'm going to vouch for adding the creation option again in the import section, while keeping the OCs.

Yes I know they get more for the CP value, but you may want a weird combination of traits that have nothing to do what's offered. The Kamen Rider jumps did the same thing and there wasn't any issue with it.
>>
File: 1402099294893.png (74KB, 327x287px) Image search: [Google]
1402099294893.png
74KB, 327x287px
>>52686951
I...don't know how to go about this. I like OC companions they can work really well. But I'd say make the OC companions either cheaper to compensate for their lack of CP.

But removing OC's as an option entirely is fucking retarded and never ceases to infuriate me. So for the sake of the options available just merg it with the import option give everyone 1 free import/OC option.
>>
>>52686925
Alright thanks.
>>
>>52686953
Ffxi
Ffviii
Ffvii
Fire emblem
Mage the awakening
>>
>>52686927
No you can't man.
Unless if you had a parthner who is also the same level as you (and you had a world item) in order to let you rest without worries and be strong enough to take most people even more easilly.
In which case...yeah sure I will agree then about it.

But you should worry more about Ainz as his underlings might see you as a threat if they think he wants to conquer the world and they are really your only peers (plus the half breed who is either the same level or 5 to 10 levels less and with equipment making her your equal).
The rest are indeed nothing, no not even that elf king should be a problem because he is damn retarded.

>>52686951
I will punc- Er As I rather like your OC options, please do not remove them, if anything you could just balance them by giving some small change cp to them.
>>
File: 1438612795844.png (547KB, 972x808px) Image search: [Google]
1438612795844.png
547KB, 972x808px
>>52686973
Everything a human can, but better. And edgier.

Basically Solars, painted black and edgy. They're really good at killing things, but (slightly) worse at other stuff compared to Solars.

They can also drain essence from people with a bite, blood-drinking optional.

And their Necromancy is pretty amazing, as the only ones with access to the higher Circles of that (aside from Deathlords). Though with necromancy's focus being so narrow, it's less generally useful than Sorcery.
>>
>>52687050
>Unless if you had a parthner who is also the same level as you
42nd Supreme being perk is pretty strong
>>
>>52686977
How should I handle OC companions? Should I tie it in with the companion import, and remove the other OC options like Deranged Fan, or should I keep it as it is now, where there are multiple OC options that are separate from imports?

Or some other third option.
>>
>>52687050
Dude, there's a warrior perk called Tireless. I don't think I need to worry about rest.
>>
>>52687050
>the half breed
The what now?
>>
>>52686289
>>52686347

Yes because why keep the rarer option instead of just giving us the option you can get out of most of the other jumps.

You are not fooling anybody.
>>
>>52686924
Mr T is awesome.
And not that I know of.
>>
>>52687080
Why would you remove the other OC options even if you decided to tie creation in with imports? There's no reason do do that, other jumps don't do that. You can have your cake and eat it too man.
>>
>>52686953
Exalted the Sidereals.
>>
>>52686951
>>52687080
I don't really get why you're happy to give 600 CP to imported companions and entirely OC new companions but not to the somewhat more fleshed out OC new companion options.

Whatever you do please don't get rid of the options as they add flavor to the jump.
>>
>>52686953
>Ten jumps, no infernals. Go.[/s]
Kung Fury?

Why no Infernals specifically?
>>
Okay, how's this sound:

The Companion Import option will have the creation aspect tacked back on, and will get the same amount of CP as imports (600). To compensate, the other 100 CP OC options will get an additional 200 CP stipend to spend, in addition to what they get now.
>>
>>52687108
The half elf from the Theocracy.
>>
>>52687120
This. You don't have to get rid of the OC companions, just add OC creation into the imports and re-balance them price wise.
>>
>>52687148
Why don't you instead reduce the amount of CP imports get instead? or make it so to get the full amount we have to pay more.
>>
>>52687080
I wouldn't worry about it, no matter what you will have people who disagree and honestly he can find a create OC option in another jump.

Also is I AM JUMPER! supposed to be 300cp?
>>
>>52687086
Mana and skill slots (how many times you may use a skill) is a thing.

Well mostly the latter actually, good equipment or perks help for the mana, but not the skill charges which are a thing (Shalltear rewinds fucking time on herself to not die against the reality slash of Ainz for fucks sake!).
>>
>>52687151
My knowledge of the setting is limited to what I've heard in the thread. There's a Level 100 tier Half-Elf Local?
>>
File: magic_warrior_by_candra-d3406hg.jpg (143KB, 900x690px) Image search: [Google]
magic_warrior_by_candra-d3406hg.jpg
143KB, 900x690px
Since we have so many final fantasy jumps which color mage do you guys like best? Red, white, black, blue, or green?
>>
>>52687189
Isn't that MTG?
>>
>>52687183
She's a descendant of a player. She's probably not level 100, but fully equipped she beats Shalltear without armor on
>>
>>52687202
No, those are all types of magic in FF. Green is the rarest, it's status magic.
>>
>>52687148
Do you actually have an idea where you want to go with companion options in the first place?
>>
>>52687183
Nah. She's descended from a Player or NPC, and she's definitely not that strong. Even in full divine equipment, she's still weaker than Shalltear naked and not trying very hard.
>>
>>52687202
Fonal fantasy also has the color mages.

Green plant mage
White healer
Black elemental magic
Blue uses monster skills
Red is nagic hybrid melee
>>
>>52687189
Hero BBS has the best magic option though, you don't need to take FF magic.
>>
>>52687234
>Green plant mage
Not in any of the games I've played. It's always status magic.
>>
>>52687250
Really? I could have sworn they had plant stuff too. Ok.
>>
File: YyEoNFS.jpg (171KB, 502x512px) Image search: [Google]
YyEoNFS.jpg
171KB, 502x512px
Could you guys stand to have a Mahouka jump?
>>
>>52687209
>but fully equipped she beats Shalltear without armor on
Why do you keep making things up? There is literally no indication of that.
>>
>>52687259
I would love it, plus I could go in and fix all the wrong things in setting, destroying lots of relationships as a side effect.
>>
>>52687258
I also vaguely remember green mages having time magic for some reason.
>>
>>52687167
Yes, the price is accurate.
>>
>>52687259
I'd love one

>>52687280
Except that it is stated by the guy who blocked her attack when she got mind controlled that the half elf shouldn't have any problem wiping the floor with her. He's wrong, we both know that, but she needs her equipment.
>>
>>52686951
>how how should I handle Companions
>>52687080
>Should I tie it in with the companion import, and remove the other OC options like Deranged Fan, or should I keep it as it is now, where there are multiple OC options that are separate from imports?
>Or some other third option.
I am not opposed to both, but If I had to choose one, have the import option let you create new Companions also.

The specific OC's are alright, but nothing that could not be created by the regular Import option if it allowed creation.

You are having new companions be more expensive and have less CP, when I think they should be no more expansive than a importing a existing companion, and maybe have more CP than in imported companion, not less, since this is their Native jump and all. The CP is not stacking onto any existing stuff, what they have is basically them.
>>
>>52687259
Mahouka's magic system is straight up psionics. The particles used to conduct magic are literally called psions. It's also probably the best magic system that isn't conceptual bullshit that I know of and would thus be extremely useful.
>>
>>52687292
Because over time and through different games the Green, Red, and Blue got shuffled around. If you're one of the diehard fans that insist there's no FF after 6 you'd have a substantially different idea of what Green magic is.
>>
>>52687189
Time Mages are my big favorite, but I suppose Green is the next best since you didn't list that.
>>
>>52687111
>Yes because why keep the rarer option instead of just giving us the option you can get out of most of the other jumps.
Look, I'm sorry your Overlord Bait attempt isn't working out. If you were serious and not shitposting you would not be trying to get a rise out of me, you would be making your case to YJ_Anon, since he is soliciting comments on this issue right now.
>>
>>52687059
can you raise up undead hordes with exalted necromancy to do shit for you?
>>
>>52685424
Would it be too much to ask for some additional item cp? Biggest thing about Batman is that there's a lot of gadgets.
>>
>>52687148
Sounds good to me.

>>52687165
>Why don't you instead reduce the amount of CP imports get instead?
Obvious bait is obvious.
>>
>>52687321
That guy doesn't know shit. She killed X amount of the scripture and they left after trying to give her orders only to have them fail since the process wasn't complete. To say he said something holds no weight at all since he knows next to nothings at all about her. It's like any other new world character saying anything. Literally the only characters that are threat to Ainz and his is the dragon lords and we only know that from the movie pamphlet. Stop talking out your ass.
>>
>>52687259
That would be amazing.
>>
>>52687189
In FFTA, whatever Illusionists and Seers have, with a helping of Dual Wield on top.

Illusions hit every foe on the battlefield, and Magick Frenzy from the Seer class lets you hit every enemy you target with your magick with a follow up melee attack. Using Dual Wield, you can increase that to two attacks.

If you want to go even further, then you can spring for the option that lets you use three job sets and the one that lets you pick from another race's classes to get Red Mage. Red Mages can learn Doublecast, which lets you cast two spells at once. Using Doublecast to cast two Magick Frenzied Illusion spells = two magickal attacks and four melee attacks against every foe on the battlefield.
>>
So I'm looking at Bayonetta and I like most of the Sage's stuff better, but I'd prefer summoning Demons over Angels. Any way I can do that as a Sage?
>>
>>52687407
It's not out of my ass, its from the light novel. Without equipment Shalltear can't beat the half elf in full equipment. And, barring the Platinum dragon, the dragon lords aren't all that tough
>>
>>52687321
How the fuck should he know how strong she is in any case since he never got to actually fucking see her fight? DoCC being used on her was the only thing that happened in that encounter before it ended, and Shalltear only made one real attack. She also didn't use even one of her fucking skills in that exchange.
>>
>>52687189
Bluemages.

They eat enemies souls and jam the pieces of them into their own souls in ffxi. Even in other final fantasies the ability to steal monster skills is awesome if a bit disturbing.
>>
>>52687501
No.
>>
File: abyssals__fleshcraft_by_kiyo.jpg (465KB, 1032x700px) Image search: [Google]
abyssals__fleshcraft_by_kiyo.jpg
465KB, 1032x700px
>>52687383
Of course. Raise up a ton of undead is easy, really.

Arisen Legion lets you animate every corpse within 100 yards, and it's only Labyrinth Circle (the second level of necromancy, still below Void Circle).

You can also curse massive areas, making it so that everyone who dies there becomes a zombie under your control.

And curse entire bloodlines to make it so that they and all their descendants become ghosts bound to your will when they die.

If you want more than shambling hordes and numbers, you could make Exquisite Undead Aides, which are really useful as specialists or elite undead.

And necromantic warmachines are a great way to horrify your opponents, and further the science of necrotech.

On the more FUN side, Bone Puppet Dance lets you animate skeletons too... Even while they're still inside of a fleshy, living body.
>>
>>52687148
Just an idea but you could try combining the options and keeping the OC options as templates for character creation.

It's pretty difficult to explain this due to the use of OC applying for both things so I'm going to refer to the options like Deranged Fan as OC companions and the 600 CP granting companion creation option as OOC companions.

My idea is that you'd have the OOC companions in the same way you did initially costing what they costed and granting 600 CP. Then you could have OC companions underneath (i.e. Researcher, Deranged Fan, etc.) which would cost the same as the OOC companions and still grant an effective CP but tied to a specific background in terms of discounts and with some mandatory perks that are paid for by the 600 CP stipend. You could keep the discounts for purchasing these specific templates if you like or ditch them.

So for instance Butler as a template would be an individual with the Butler description, the Servant perk, the Batfamily background and 500 CP (as 100 of it was taken off for Servant).

Deranged Fan would have Drop-In discounts and freebies and probably 600 CP (effectively working exactly as an OOC companion but with the extra fluff of them being in love/insane).

Obviously it gets a bit more complicated for the more expensive options but as the 600 CP stipend across the board would make the upgrades largely redundant you could probably retool them to best reflect the archetypes you're going for with the 600 CP and discounts.
>>
>>52687189
>Red, white, black, blue, or green?
Using those colors asking about FF. Funny.
It almost works out, but no jobs called green mage, and I think green magic is only called out in a few like FFXII.

Like the Blue for the ability to learn enemy magic, even though most of them are lame or cost more MP them a comparable normal spell.

Like the Red magic when Dual cast is a thing.

In something like FFV Dualcast (also granting lower level White+Black) and Time magic feels more like an archmage.
>>
>>52687503
The guy who said that even said he wasn't sure that she could. He was just humoring ZZ, so that she wouldn't go out there and risk her life for a fight. She tore through the party pretty quickly, only using one spell, which went through one person & severely injured the World Item holder. Shalltear would most likely wipe the floor with ZZ even without gear. Yet we would never know because ZZ hasn't done jack shit yet.
>>
File: Ffta2-vieragreenmage.jpg (28KB, 203x422px) Image search: [Google]
Ffta2-vieragreenmage.jpg
28KB, 203x422px
>>52687565

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Mage_(Tactics_A2)

Yeah there is
>>
>>52687592
Is ZZ waifu material?
>>
So out of RWBY how useful is Abyssal Semblance?
>>
File: Batman The Animated Series.pdf (266KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman The Animated Series.pdf
266KB, 1x1px
Changelog:
Readded Companion Creation to the Companion Importation option
Deranged Fan, Butler, Understudy, Thug now get an additional 200 CP to spend on top of their free skills.

>>52687400
I'm not adding an Item stipend.
>>
>>52687548
that sounds fun.
>>
>>52687592
Yeah, that's fair. Really, all this amounts to is whether she will die from fighting Shalltear with or without armor, which is a fight that hopefully happens.

>>52687628
She's a half elf with heterochromia and the strongest person in the Theocracy, and she loves fighting. If that's what you like, I'd say go for it, but we haven't seen much of her.
>>
>>52687647
Taking bribes from Red, I see.
>>
(You)
>>
>>52687633
Not at all until you can create your own.

After that, it depends on how useful you think a bunch of soulless, animalistic creatures would be.
>>
>>52687148
>>52687552
All imports and new creations build that way have a origin of choice and 600 CP to spend.

Give the specific OC (like deranged fans) a fixed origin and 600 CP, but also give them something exrta seperate from that.
Like deranged fan could have a psychology degree or a BONK Bat (Like a Bonk Mallet, but is a baseball bat instead of Mallet)

Basically take the 200 extra CP YJ was mentioning, and pre assign it.
>>
>>52687667
WTF I love Red now.
>>
>>52687693
So its more of a power for just in setting for trolling purposes huh.
>>
>>52684513

Just ignore it and move on, like any other power cap you disagree with.

It's your story and you can do what you want, but there's no point complaining after the jump document is finished.
>>
File: ffViii-bluemage.jpg (216KB, 680x1175px) Image search: [Google]
ffViii-bluemage.jpg
216KB, 680x1175px
>>52687189
Blue magic best magic.
Fite me.
>>
>>52687608
The Ivalice Alliance had a massive amount of jobs compared to other FFs. I think what the other anon was trying to say was that Green wasn't a traditional FF job, which it wasn't. The original FF didn't have nearly as many jobs as Ivalice did.
>>
>>52687633
It lets you make Grimm wholesale, and force them past the part where they're dumb berserkers. If you like minions, it's great. If you like trying to combine abilities without first buying a perk that explicitly lets you do so, it's also great. Soulless creatures+something like a Heartless or Nobody can have fun implications.
>>
>>52687735
Bad breath is a brutal spell. It hits you with every status ailment! And its a cone so it can hit a large area!
>>
>>52687781
>Grimm
Man that needs a jump.
>>
>>52687784
It's not always a cone, not sure where you're getting that from.
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>52687189
I like Red Mages the best, because they're stylish and cool.
There's also something appealing about the whole jack-of-all-trades angle, you know. They start off really awesome, but by the endgame they're kindof lagging behind?

When I played FF3 for the first time, I ended up dragging a Red Mage with me through the entire game, just because I liked them so much.
This was a mistake. Never do this.
>>
>>52687823
The ones I have played it did a cone from the caster.
>>
File: Black Mage.jpg (244KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Black Mage.jpg
244KB, 1600x900px
>>52687189
Black, not because it is the best magic but because the black mage outfit looks really cool.
>>
File: IMG_0837.jpg (128KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.jpg
128KB, 640x340px
>>52687810
NBC's Grimm?

I need to watch the last season. If no one else claims it then I probably could make it. I've watched everything up to the final season.
>>
File: FFVIII_10000_Needles.png (227KB, 634x463px) Image search: [Google]
FFVIII_10000_Needles.png
227KB, 634x463px
>>52687751
>>52687735
Both of you are wrong. Needle speay is where its at.
>>
>>52685887
>...Though, considering I went Earth Aspect, Dynast, and Legendary Breeding... I probably ended up being a close relative of her?

Maybe - though there're Earth Aspected houses that didn't spring from Mnemon's loins, and you could always be a random Earth in a house of Fire or whatever.

Besides, Dynastic family trees are pretty tangled... given their long lives, I assume there's a point of separation where they just stop caring.
>>
>>52687911
Make it please. I wanna be a weissen pls.
>>
>>52687911
Annoying icebeiber neighbor drawback?
>>
>>52687735
>>52687784
>>52687917
>Not FFTA's Matra Magic
>Not trolling both wizards and fighters
Plebians, all of you.
>>
>>52687911
oh please do.
>>52687940
yeah, I'm not sure I want to be one of the monsters of the week who Are all Dicks to each other and occasionally get hunted to make Lucha masks
>>
>>52687992
Never heard of it.
>>
>>52687647
>Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Bat?
>You cannot be a member of the Batfamily if you have this drawback.
Why? You could be a former member who had a disagreement with Batman, or could make him decide better keep you close to minimize the damage you do and keep you supervised.

>Just A Man
>for the entirety of your stay here you will only have access to your purchases here, as well as your Body Mod purchases.
might want to clarify to something like
for the entirety of your stay here you will only have access to powers purchased here, as well as your Body Mod purchases.
Being like batman should not make you less skilled as long as it is a skill a normal human could perform.

>The Demon’s Head
this plus
>No Killing Rule
would be 'interesting'
Like he keep sending people to kill you, and they keep vanishing off the face of the Earth. Literally, you toss them in some resort/deprogramming camp in a parallel dimension or extra solar planet.
>>
>>52687735
That art style looks like it should be great, but her body is just so awkward looking.
Thread posts: 592
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.