[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1438: Jumper's Creepy Waifu Sex Dimension

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 558
Thread images: 70

File: 1475207542065.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1475207542065.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52660342
>>
Tell me, /jc.

Is it wrong to brainwash criminals to feel remorse for their actions?
>>
>>52670142
Sorry for bring up some drama from the last thread, I'll make this quick.
Bancho if you're still around, I owe you an apology.
I was a jerk, sorry.
In my defence, I though I was really transparent.
I thought you were just playing along.
By the time I realised otherwise... well, sorry, I fucked up. Please forgive me.
>>
>>52670231
The Clockwork Orange was a whole book based on this very subject.

It had a happy ending.
>>
>>52670231
Yes, and sometimes it's worse not to. Magnitude is always a relevant consideration.
>>
>>52670233
I have literal Professionally diagnosed mental disabilities that keep me from seeing stuff like that,only in retrospect do I understand and comprehend this!

>>52670158
are you talking about amount of magic or amount of children?

For Amount of magic:
Get a Anodite from Ben 10, they are literally tangible magic.

for amount of children who are also magic:

Entoma Vasilissa Zeta found in overlord,she Can give you many many children anonymous.

>>52670231
brainwash? yes Give mandatory therapy to? no.
>>
>>52670138
There's also bacon cheeseburgers, McDonald's fries, and – look, humanity makes good food, is what I'm saying. Kill them off and what species are left to make new food? The dolphins that use their food as fleshlights before they eat them?

>>52670160
No, countless persons working on it have.
>>
>>52670231
>He can't make them feel regret without resorting to mind control
It's like you don't even have fists
>>
File: 1399556812611.gif (565KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1399556812611.gif
565KB, 246x205px
DAILY REMINDER TO REMOVE EBON DRAGON

>>52670233
You where doing pretty well actually. I'd kinda like to see more
>>
In the chain who would I have to waifu for the most magical babies?
>>
>>52670290
Mystra. Make sure to make Elminster watch.
>>
>>52670290
Shub-Niggurath
>>
>>52670290
An elder god. You can even make the cute girls if you take Crawling with Love.
>>
>>52670273

Actually yeah >>52670315 will cover you on both endsto a degree better than Any of the options I presented Will
>>
>>52670290
Yourself, after a few hundred jumps and the right perks.
>>
>>52670231
I tend to go straight for the murder, unless it was a minor crime, in which case I just hand them over to the police.
>>52670290
I feel like pointing out there's a difference between "Waifu" and "Person assisting you with Eugenics."
>>
drawbacks amnesia
location taipei
age 19
Background field agent
faction VCI
skills boot camp, suave, computer wizard, shoot straight, bug sweeping, gunsmith, man of action and refined instinct

items money, random gun cache, pistols, rifle and shotgun, fake papers, safehouse and special vehicle
>>
>>52670347
Oh? Whats the difference? Are there any suggestions that would wish to assist?
>>
>>52670347
>I feel like pointing out there's a difference between "Waifu" and "Person assisting you with Eugenics."

not if you marry well and she gives you a big enough family.
>>
How I can erase Wonder Woman lasso of truth from all DC realities ?
>>
File: Waiting.gif (423KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting.gif
423KB, 268x268px
>>
>>52670365
One you have an emotional connection to, and the other has been selected for optimal genetics.
For Suggestions, while I can't point out anybody in particular there are a lot of ways to make your children more magically potent, such as having the Laplace Factor from Mushoku Tensei, Blue Blooded Magic Circuits from Fate/Stay Night, and Heredity from Discworld. And on the subject of Discworld, any children a Wizard has will also be a fairly powerful Wizard, and the eighth child will be a Stupidly Powerful Sourcerer.
>>
>>52670286
Thanks.
I'm a little turned off from it right now.
I might mix it up and go Isidorios or Adorjan later.

>>52670273
>Professionally diagnosed mental disabilities
Oh, I see.
I had no idea about that.
>>
So what perks would I need to be like the GEoM? By that I mean what perks would I need to have the charisma he has, the psychic might and everything else he has, aside from not noticing the Horus Heresy I do not need that.
>>
>>52670231
I find it less morally ambiguous to instead implant the feelings of the victim or their loved ones inside their head.
>>
>>52670290
Tiki from Fire Emblem Awakening is basically a living WMD when it comes to magical power. This is a thing for both the story and the actual game, though the game requires you to 'promote' her again as a manakete so she can start gaining levels, which gives her ridiculous stat increases on par with the future children.
>>
Hey guys, I could use thoughts on this item for Marvel Magic.

Jumpveria (800 CP, discount Drop-In): What? You've never heard of it before? What do you– ...huh. Come to think of it, I haven't either. There's proper documentation for it and there are brief mentions of it in recent history, but it doesn't seem like anyone has ever actually heard of it. The place simply seems to have... shown up one day, filled with people and its own history – much like yourself. How curious.

In any case, – due to either some unexplained series of events or an incredibly unlikely inheritance – you are now the ruler of a small, and somewhat rural but quickly developing, country. Located in a place of your choosing, so long as it is out of the way. Perhaps it's a small slice of Europe or South America. Whatever the case, there is a population in this country, numbering in the hundreds of thousands and all of them admire you greatly and hold great loyalty and patriotism. You wield absolute power and have final say in all matters and so long as you do not blatantly abuse your people, they will continue to hold love for you. The majority culture and belief held by your people is largely up to you, though there will be as much variance as you'd expect. Most of your country is rural, but large population centers are likely fairly developed and luxurious, comparable to most first world cities.

1/2
>>
>>52670440
Is this a claim? If so, looking forward to it.
>>
>>52670500
2/2

This also comes with a bevy of benefits and advantages you'd expect from being the monarch of a country. In addition to the natural resources and manpower you'll have access to, there is no small amount of money you will be able to spend as you wish – though be mindful that spending it too recklessly may be harmful to yout country and people. You will also wield diplomatic immunity in most other countries so, though this can only be pushed so far.

This will follow you in future jumps, appearing as an established country or kingdom, though one without much impact on the history or politics of the world up until that point and likely largely unknown to most.
>>
>>52670500
>our own personal Latveria
Noice.
>>
>>52670500
>>52670513

I can honestly say without sarcasm. I have never seen something for 800 points as balanced price and power wise for a jump !excellent job.

do you think the God origin could get a discount on worthy weapon? it seems a bit much
>>
>>52670422
Dimensional travel/magic and throw them into the Incinerator from Viscera Clean-up. Why?
>>
File: Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg (203KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
203KB, 2000x1250px
>>52670443
>I might mix it up and go Isidorios or Adorjan later.
Shut up and take my imaginary money.
>>
>>52670571
Thing that can force me to tell full truth if it just touching me. Yes I will let it go around and for 100% nobody will try to use it on me.
>>
>>52670500
>>52670513
Jumper territories are weird things. Can you please add a caveat about not having to bring it with you into every jump or something? I don't want to be long lost royalty every origin I take. Seems like it would get pretty old.
>>
>>52670500
Very very nice.
>>
>>52670626
If you don't want it then don't take it.
>>
>>52670500
man i'm stoked for this jump!
>>
Best place to grab some anti precog and anti time fuckery perks?
>>
>>52670651
I want it, but I don't always want it, especially if I have plans for a jump. I have power toggles for a reason, but this seems to be an item, and shoving a whole country in my warehouse is actually pretty difficult.
>>
>>52670611
>Wonderwoman lasos jumper
>"Who are you!"

Im a wizard! I graduated from hogwarts!

>The laso compells you to tell the truth!

"Im king of the waddledees!"

>DO NOT RESIST THE LASSO!

"I am the mighty archangel jumper!"

>this thing is broken.
>>
>>52670273
>I have literal Professionally diagnosed mental disabilities that keep me from seeing stuff like that,only in retrospect do I understand and comprehend this!
According to your reasoning regarding to villains, shouldn't you be put down in the most painful way possible?
>>
>>52670688

Blazblue has an "Observer" perk that stabilizes weird time anomalies and stuff via your presence.
>>
>>52670626
Agreed.

>>52670500
Can you please have it be more like a buy item that we can plop down if we want to but dont have to?
>>
>>52670706
Maybe it is not so bad.
>>
>>52670500

What about things like upgrades to the city and such stay through each jump if we wish it?
>>
>>52670688
For anti-precog, Dune. For time fuckery, 2hu or Narnia.
>>
>>52670688
Narnia, KIngdom Hearts, and DMC all have anti-time fuckery perks. Stranger Things, I think, has a good anti-precog perk.
>>
>>52670233
No one other than you cares about Bancho's little feelings.
Guys a freak.
>>
Anyone know if someone's working on an Arcanum jump? I feel like making a jump for it, so I wanna know if it's available. There's no such thing as too much steampunk.
I've asked before ages ago (over a year ago minimum) and it was claimed then, but since there's still no jump...
>>
Also, if anyone has a better name for it, I'd like to hear it. I don't really like "Jumpveria", that's just the best I could come up with.

>>52670521
You can blame/thank Justice for this.

>>52670569
Eeehhh, probably not. Warrior will have a discount on it, though.

>>52670626
>>52670727
Don't see why not.

>>52670641
Thanks.

>>52670653
Me too, actually. Aside from some of the comics I'm choking down, this is actually a pretty fun jump to read up on and make.

>>52670611
... You'll also want to look into Donna Troy's lasso, too.
>>
>>52670725
>>52670768
>>52670780
Cheers.
>>
>>52670795
Thank you, Mr. Jack.
>>
>>52670793
Oh, are you that guy from SB? Yeah, Yorokonde was working on it but he dropped it. Go for it, mate.
>>
>>52670795
Donna troys lasso is the lasso of persuasion. It lets her mind control people.

Also if you tie wonder woman up she loses her powers. Her weakness is literally bondage.
>>
>>52670757
Sure.

No idea what the excuse for no one noticing the giant magitech skyscrapers in Game of Thrones is, though.

>>52670817
Sure thing.
>>
>>52670818
Who would you know that? Are you prephaps SB?
>>
>>52670440
Looking forwards to it Anon.
>>
>>52670860
Can you have an option to place your other properties within a city/the country?
>>
>>52670795

>I don't really like "Jumpveria", that's just the best I could come up with.

It sounds good for a item name but you can let the jumper change the name on purchase

>>52670860
>Sure.
>No idea what the excuse for no one noticing the giant magitech skyscrapers in Game of Thrones is, though.

Thanks man, can't wait
>>
WHO WANTS SOME BLUE PHYREXIA PERKS
>>
>>52670795
chumpveria.
>>
>>52670903
ME !!!!!!!!
>>
>>52670919
Infallible Metric -100CP Free Progress Engine: Even mistakes are not hated if they are recorded- And you record everything! Blood loss from the operation, the angles at which the body can´t bend further without breaking, the amount of oil you can pump into a human before they dissolve… When you´re operating or researching, you take notice of even the smallest details, and can accurately measure any of the (quantifiable) details. Your reports are thorough, but they might a bit boring to read.

1/4
>>
>>52670927
Surgeon- 200CP Discount Progress Engine: Incisions, amputations, dissections, grafts, brain excisions, xenotransplantation, phyretic implants… You have a steady hand, and a talent for putting together the abominations of flesh and steel your kind is known for. You know how to perform anaesthesia-less surgery without the patient going into shock, and can keep them alive through all of it, or at least quasi-alive, and your “patients” seem to be able to survive the long term effects of the surgery, as long as they survived the surgery itself.

Precision Tools- 200CP Discount Progress Engine: The exarchs, elite of the Core Augur´s creations, managed to create a thoughtfield specifically attuned to the Mirran resistance´s minds, disabling their will. While you might not be as versed in the neuroscience involved, you have found a way to attune your creations to a certain groups of “targets”- ensuring they will not damage your own allies. This also lets you make your own creations useless against you, ensuring they won´t be used to fight you… not for long, anyways.
>>
>>52670795
Jumpacstan, jumpville, united states of jumperica, jumpcinnati, the all consuming void of sadness, jumpkanda, jumprac, jumpran, jumpritish isles, jumpland, jumplandia
>>
File: thats-good.gif (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
thats-good.gif
2MB, 533x300px
>>52670950
>>52670927
>>
>>52670950
>>52670950
Research Matters- 400CP Discount Progreess Engine: The arcane and the divine are no different from the studies of metal and flesh- as the Core Augur researches them to further what he has called the Great Synthesis, so too do you have gained insights into them, and broadened your horizons. You now find it much easier to combine different fields of study, such as necromancy and divine magic, or pyromancy and phyrexian grafts, into a single project to carry out- something like a corpse animated by energy stolen from angels, or a graft that allows for easier use of pyromancy.

How do these look? any commentary on em?
Also what color next, black or green?
>>
>>52670893
Sure, I'll put it in the notes.

>>52670901
Oh yeah, no, you can name it whatever you want.

>>52670915
huehuehue

>>52670957
>the all consuming void of sadness
But anon, why would I name it after the way I feel?
>>
>>52670974
>>52670950
>>52670927
Perks are great. And I would love Green next.
>>
>>52670795
>Also, if anyone has a better name for it, I'd like to hear it.
Peoples Democratic Republic of Jumper?

>>52670860
>No idea what the excuse for no one noticing the giant magitech skyscrapers in Game of Thrones is, though.
Remnant of Fallen Valeria
>>
>>52670974
The only good Phyrexian is a Red Phyrexian.

Green would be cool. Also, remind me here because it's been a while. Do they know how Phyrexia started and who Yawmgoth is?
>>
>>52671065
>Fallen Valeria
what did they do to Val?!
I bet it´s all the Fate/ questions.
>>
>>52671065
>Peoples Democratic Republic of Jumper
...Okay, that's pretty good.

>>52671087
No one did anything to her, she just didn't get out of Australia in time.
>>
>>52671085
They have some residual memory through the oil, so they know about Yawgmoth . One of the Black Steel Thanes lives submerged in the fucking thing, so he probably knows a lot more about OG Phyrexia.
>>
>>52671132
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>52671132
I thought he was literally their god.
>>
File: Hollow Knight 001.jpg (411KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hollow Knight 001.jpg
411KB, 2560x1600px
>>52670502
>>52670871
Nah I want to see it happen. Can't make Jumps for shit though, got the ones that I tried thrown out.
>>
>>52671251
DDAnon?
>>
>>52671188
Jin-Gitaxias thinks he failed because he didn´t think things through
Sheoldred thinks he´s a shit.
they worship Karn as the Father of Machines, not Yawgmoth. But sheoldred things Karn is also a shit.
White phyrexians worship Karn as a god, yes.
>>
File: Hollow Knight 002.jpg (108KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hollow Knight 002.jpg
108KB, 640x480px
>>52671280
Nope just a guy who's tried and failed and can take the heat when the shit hits the fan. I just can't do it well, the times I tried I flopped and the Jumps didn't make it.
>>
>>52671300
Moar Dark Steel plz
>>
>>52671300
But yawgmoth created phyrexia from a dead planeswalkers scraps and a bunch of thran refugees!
>>
>>52671325
What jumps?
>>
Jumpers, what are some honest mistakes or fuck ups that you've done throughout your chains that you could have avoided or prevented?
>>
The writefagging yesterday put me in the mood to do a little myself. So I started a new chain. Any and all criticism on writing/build choices is welcomed.

-

My feet pounded against the ground erratically as I desperately sprinted for shelter. As I ran, I calculated the optimal path to safety, my mind working in overtime- one foot here. No, there. My calculations were interrupted by a jet of flame that barely missed my shoulder. I hissed in pain and kept running.

"Go, go, go! It almost got me!" I mentally screamed to my partner, a Haunter. He nodded quickly and kept floating as fast he could, keeping pace with me. He was invisible, but that little trick was useless against a legendary Pokemon like the one chasing us. Ho-Oh could see him just fine. An ungodly screech pierced the air as another jet of fire blazed toward us.

I turned around slightly to look at Ho-Oh, clutching the rifle in my hands as I ran. I calculated on the fly- wind going 3 miles per hour southwest, me moving at 16 mph north, Ho-Oh moving at 30 mph north... Fuck. I couldn’t take an accurate shot and maintain my speed. This was going to be tight. If we could just get to...

There! Across the clearing, just ahead of us, was the entrance to a cave. Much too small for the giant piece of shit chasing us to fit inside. We’d have to be quick and lucky to avoid getting fried. But it was our only shot. We had to take it. I clutched my rifle a little closer to my chest.
>>
File: There Was No Rock.png (118KB, 1280x614px) Image search: [Google]
There Was No Rock.png
118KB, 1280x614px
>>52671431
I got in the van
>>
>>52671514

We broke into the clearing, leaves flying in a flurry around us. That was lucky. It gave Ho-Oh less time to aim. As one, we ran towards the cave mouth as gouts of flame burned the landscape around us. I ducked under a particularly accurate Flamethrower, while Haunter bobbed and weaved to avoid the several shots of fire coming his way. Twenty feet… ten feet… five feet… there!

We ducked into the cave just as a pillar of flame erupted behind us. Panting, I quickly turned around and crouched, lifting my tranquilizer gun onto my shoulder and aiming. I’d have to act fast to let us get away. As the massive phoenix made its landing in front of the cave, I fired. The dart hit Ho-Oh in the chest, and it reared back, surprised by the sudden pain. I quickly pumped the gun and fired again as Haunter shot off a particularly nasty Shadow Ball. A little encouragement to stop chasing us. Haunter and I both knew it wouldn’t stop, but it was nice to imagine it just quitting for once. It had been a couple of years since it had started, and it hadn’t given up hunting us for a long time.

Ho-Oh was standing at the cave mouth, still as a stone, darts sticking out of its magnificent plumage. Haunter and I watched it in anticipation as it fought to stay conscious. Then it began to droop. Our hearts soared as it collapsed. Even as it lay in the dirt, it glared at us with burning eyes. I wasn’t a mind reader, but even I could tell what it was thinking. "You will never escape. I will wipe you off the face of the planet. When this is over, you will be dust."

Then it closed its eyes, unconscious.

Haunter wordlessly offered me a high five. I went for it, but my hand went through his, making me fall over. He snickered. "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up." I rolled my eyes as I got up, but smiled anyway. We’d made it another day. That was enough for me.

Link to build: https://pastebin.com/C0HGhjVT
>>
>>52671431
I accidentally caused the Teen Titans to be transformed (temporarily) into children. I was experimenting with age reduction potions, and accidentally gave them to the Titans to drink instead of water like I intended. Had to spend the next couple of days looking after them and trying to figure out a way to turn them back to normal, because their minds had also been reduced to a childish state. Raven became much more shy and quiet while Beast Boy became an even bigger goof, Starfire was far more hyperactive, Robin seemed much more cheery and a lot less serious, while Cyborg was confused/horrified over being half-machine.

I ended up turning them back to normal eventually, and luckily they didn't remember most of it (though they did remember a few tricks I taught their younger selves), but still. I stopped experimenting with those potions after that.
>>
>>52671431
Oh boy...
1)Taking Kyubey as a companion
2)Taking Kyubey to Worm
3)Fighting on train tracks
4)Letting Contessa near Kyubey
5)Meguca extortion ring
6)Artificial Endbringers
7)Spiders whose venom turns people into spiders
8)Letting Kyubey near Taylor
9)Becoming a pseudo-entity (Scion tried to make... Contact)
10)Saying that humans taste better with salt on live television. As a hero.
11)Making my blood gaseous neurotoxin while using blood based attacks without anti - friendly fire
12)Trying to waifu paladins
13)Eating Lolth
14) Mind controlling the Gastrea into doing my bidding
15)Mind controlling the humans into doing my bidding
16)Eldrazi/Tyranid hybrids.

The list goes on and on...
>>
>>52671557
It gets funnier everytime.
>>
>>52671596
>Saying that humans taste better with salt on live television. As a hero.
If its any consolation weve all been there.
>>
File: Saved.gif (643KB, 364x334px) Image search: [Google]
Saved.gif
643KB, 364x334px
>>52671557
>>
File: There are times I love a.png (2MB, 2560x1080px) Image search: [Google]
There are times I love a.png
2MB, 2560x1080px
>>52671601
>>52671633
/a/ is a magical place

>Reminder that Justice was one of the people laughing in this screencap
>>
>>52671596
>10)Saying that humans taste better with salt on live television. As a hero.
I mean, they're basically pork. You don't want pork without salt, do you?
>>
>>52671685
>the baby rejected her body
>Mom include me in the screenshot!
Kek.
>>
>>52671723
>>52671596
iirc that "artifical endbringer" was made from meguca souls, and was a giant Walpurgisnatch, yes?
>>
File: Gonna_Die_Like_I_Lived.gif (532KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gonna_Die_Like_I_Lived.gif
532KB, 500x400px
>>52671431
Honest Mistakes
+ I thought Nechronica undead might be weak against healing magic. I was very wrong.
+ Core Medals should for no reason be used around Undertale monsters.
+ It is, actually, wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon.
+ Getting Kreiger a real medical education only caused more problems.

True Fuck Ups
+ I told Abridged!Alucard how to watch cartoons on his cell phone.
+ I decided the "Second Worst Parents" drawback couldn't be as bad as it appeared.
+ I kicked Bill Cypher in the nuts and couldn't finish the job. At Jump 8.
+ NEVER MIX TEENAGE PHEROMONES WITH EMPATHIC ABILITIES!
>>
>>52671596
>Becoming a pseudo-entity
...how?
>>
>>52671750
... Yes
That reminds me.
17)Mind controlling Eldritch abominations to do my bidding
17 a) even if I made the Eldritch abomination
17 b) Especially if I made the abomination.
18) Making anything out of tortured souls.
19)Putting the Lord Souls into the Profane Flame.
20)Putting the Lord Souls into the Chaos Flame
21)Putting the Chaos Flame into the Profane Flame
22) Checking firsthand if androids dream of electric sheep.
23)Using magnet powers while wearing armor
24) Not looking up during star showers (meteorites hurt)
25) Trying to eat the First Flame
25)Trying to eat the Chaos Flame
26)Trying to eat the Profane Flame
27)Anything involving the Dark Soul and the abyss
28)Anything involving Resident Evil.
>>
>>52671723
Funny thing, human does not in fact taste like pork. It is much sweeter in flavor though it does possess a porklike texture. You can (or could at ine time) by human flesh substitutes that matched the real thing with 94% accuracy. It was actually not bad though it wasnt something I would want every day.
>>
>>52671596
>Eldrazi/Tyranid hybrids
Why would you think this was a good idea?
>>
>>52671825
Power of Dominance with revokeable power sharing and Contractor.
Maybe I should make a list out of all of this, at this rate.
>>
>>52671431
I had a critical success in my roll to seduce all six Faerie Queens in the Dresden Files in early chain. Still have no idea if that counts as a fuck up or not.
>>
Question about kamen rider. The ooo belt uses coins right? What happens if I use a medabot metal in it? Like metabee or rokusho metals in particular.
>>
>>52671831
Isn't the Profaned Flame just the Chaos Flame with Abyss in it?
>>
>>52671887
It uses a specific kind of medal, so unless you use that perk that lets you create new core medals nothing will happen,
>>
>>52671596
>Eldrazi/Tyranid hybrids.
Not going far enough.
I see no Zerg, no Johj, no Yeerks or Gou'lud, no Cthulu, no Narly-chan, etc.
>>
>>52671910
I was going to use plug n play the perk.
>>
>>52671431
I thought giving awesome regeneration and shape shifting perks to the zeds in killing floor would fix them,it did not.

>>52671887
I believe there's a perk for that in that very jump.
>>
File: luav1uZ.gif (2MB, 528x352px) Image search: [Google]
luav1uZ.gif
2MB, 528x352px
>>52671926
>Johj
>>
>>52671887
>>52671930
are you talking normal metals or rare metals? rare metals would probably at least give you their ability
>>
>>52671860
Do not question the Spider. He works in mysterious ways. Ways that bring the apocalypse in power and perkless 9 to 5, causes world wars by telling tales to children, and destroys entire planets because he forgot how his biology worked.
>>
>>52671967
The rare metals for rokusho and metabee. Using the kamen rider ooo belt and plugnplay perk. Would it like, give me a metabee or rokusho themed armor with medaforce blasts or something?
>>
>>52672012
What do these metals do?
>>
>>52672012
that makes a good deal of sense. Yes
>>
>>52672021
They are the personality matrixes of two artificial ai robots with bug themed armor bodies. They also can shoot a bigass laser of something called medaforce.
>>
>>52671908
You mean you don't store highly volatile world destroying demon spawning flame fragments in your warehouse?
>>52671962
Oh please, I ate all the Jojh.
>>52671985
Hey man, shitposting so hard in /pol/ you cause nuclear war between Russia and the USA without any perks is an accomplishment as much as it is a failure
>>
>>52670999
What about an option like Dimension Lord to either make a copy with it or carry it with you? And then connect them in whichever fashion you prefer Post-Spark?
>>
>>52672053
You should make a list of all your fuckups across the chains. Sort of a "Things i´m no longer allowed to do in a chain".
Maybe it´ll help you have less absurdly catastrophic failures.
>>
>>52671596
>Meguca extortion ring

Do go into detail.
>>
>>52672046
Huh, then yeah I suppose using those would work. Not to mention that sounds a bit safer to use than the OOO Medals that run off of desire.
>>
>>52671431
I've started a civil war in almost every other setting I go to. That's not the mistake though, the mistakes are usually in the execution and the aftermath where the war doesn't go as well as I expect or hope it to, and it drags on too long, or I win and the situation devolves into a shitshow because I'm kind of an asshole.
>>
How would one go about altering or translating a charm from exalted into a magic spell?
>>
>>52672115
Discounting austistic special snowflake-ism, they pretty much already are.
>>
>>52672115
Find out what Charm does
Invent spell that does same thing
Done
>>
What are some combat applicable charisma perks? My jumper is a non-combat build mostly, so if it comes to a fight then I'm basically useless. How do I make sure I can diplomance things that won't let me talk to them?
>>
>>52672061
Probably not. I really shouldn't have done it that way with Dimension Lord either.

Though it would honestly make more sense with this option, I guess.
>>
>>52672159
In a round about fashion
>Diplomance people
>Get them to fight for you.
>>
>>52672159
Well if you have a high enough charisma score then you become a sorcerer in dnd of any jump you can cast using your charisma. Then you have a boom for your pretty. Its an underutilized class in jumpchain.
>>
>>52671887
Without the Plug and Play perk, nothing. It uses specific alchemically-empowered coins. If they're not made out of the organs of desire elementals, they're incompatible with the OOO Driver.
>>
>>52672204
That is because sorcerer is a class that gimps you in the long term. Wizards are not locked into spells but sorcerers can never change the spells they learn.
>>
>>52672081
Alright, buckle up. It was a wild ride.
So no shit, there I was, straight out of Mob jump into Twilight (where I made myself a bitching coat out of Vampire skin), heading a large criminal organization which covered every aspect of organized crime.
Then I went to Madoka. And of course, being who I was and without meta knowledge, I made a deal with the fluffy being known as Kyubey. I would accelerate the cycle of magical girls witching out, witches being destroyed and magical girls being made, through basically monopolizing the grief seeds and forcing megucas to work for me and commit crimes for me in order to get access to the seeds and not witch out. Of course, this loss of innocence And the fact some of them became addicted to drugs accelerated them witching out, point at which I harvested them for more grief seeds to sell. Meanwhile, the friends of the girls who had lost their friends, and whose parents were likewise being extorted by my mafia, made deals with Kyubey to pay off their parents debts-thus creating more megucas.
Got it?
>>
>>52672236
You get Sorcerer Savant from YJ or Dark Wisdom from Overlord and boom, you can spontaneously cast every spell.
>>
>>52672166
Alright, no big. Just thought it'd be kind of cool to already have a lot of the infrastructure for a multiversal empire built by end-chain.
>>
>>52672139
They really aren't. Charms are more like chi techniques in a xianxia setting. It's all internal energy manipulation. They're still magic, but a different format from spellcasting.
>>
File: IT'S NOT!.jpg (69KB, 407x442px) Image search: [Google]
IT'S NOT!.jpg
69KB, 407x442px
>>52672242
Alright, that evil, that's top-tier.
>>
File: d75fkv0.png (26KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
d75fkv0.png
26KB, 300x388px
>>52671431
>>52671776
> Jumpers, what are some honest mistakes or fuck ups that you've done throughout your chains that you could have avoided or prevented?
> + Getting Kreiger a real medical education only caused more problems.

That reminds me of the time I built a nuclear reactor in the ISIS HQ.
> Malory: "What would possess you to do such a thing?"
> Me: "Because Archer said I couldn't!"
> Lana: "Did you tell her she wouldn't be able to build a nuclear reactor?"
> Sterling: "I mean, it might have come up. A couple times."
> Lana: "And you didn't think that might be a bad idea?"
> Sterling: "Well I do NOW."
> Malory: "So you just built a nuclear reactor in our basement on a dare?!"
> Me: "Yeah!"
> ...
> Me: "I mean... wouldn't you?"
> ...
> Pam: "I would."

Pam always had my back.

> Malory: "I want this removed immediately!"
> Me: "Hahahaha!"
> ...
> Me: "Oh you're serious."
> Malory: "YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I'M SERIOUS."
> Me: "Well, then we're gonna need a whole lot of rubber gloves. And lead."

The rubber gloves were easy, but as for the lead, Cheryl just bought about fifty thousand pencils.
Fucking Cheryl.

Anyway, that was the day I learned not to do things just to prove I could. It was a learning experience for everyone.
>>
>>52672269
Yeah, I get where you're coming from. I'll think about it.
>>
If you killed Scion while having Power of Dominance, would you be able to get all his powers or just the ones his avatar has access to? I mean, it works through the soul, so destroying the continent-sized biological supercomputers for individual powers would seem kinda weird.
>>
>>52672270
>It's all internal energy manipulation. They're still magic, but a different format from spellcasting.
You do realize you just described like 12 forms of spellcasting, yes? There's a lot of variation in magic, from shamanistic rituals to instinctively shaping lifeforce and everything in between. The only thing that's really consistent among types of spell-couldtechnique is that you manipulate esoteric energies or phenomena to achieve a set effect.
>>
>>52672343
I do realize that. I'm going to be honest: I used to argue that, myself. "Magic" is such a vague category that really anything could be it. But then people yelled at me about being a powergamer and trying to combine all the magic types without using perks for it, so I've just knuckled under.
>>
>>52672340
Scion is part of a network, so even if you only get his central part rather than the whole, you should still inherit his link to the others.

Of course that complicates matters when it comes to taking the powers out of setting.

Whether Power of Dominance would do one or the other, ~shrug~ don't have a clue. But I do think that it'll not give you everything on it's own in any case. I think it still would be a good first step.
>>
>>52672340
The powers Scion's avatar has are the powers he has. It's just that Scion is an incredibly boring creature, so he doesn't know how to use the full breadth of the Wavelength Manipulation power to its fullest. The avatar body is just as capable as the full giant space-worm, they're both limited by his shitty imagination.
>>
>>52672343
Yes, but the general rule is to treat things as if they were in their home setting. In-universe, charms are not spells. Spells are something completely different, in Exalted. So just as you can't treat chi-powered martial arts moves as spells just because they're both manipulating energy to alter the world around you (at least, you can't without the right perks), you can't treat charms as spells.
>>
>>52672378
I'd assume you'd be able to keep them. Otherwise you wouldn't be able get anything with that perk, as most of the powers in the chain rely on their local metaphysics and other stuff to function.

But I think I've got a better idea anyway. Just gotta get that contract perk from Ghostrider, and make a deal with Scion for the revival of his waifu and the halting of the heat death in exchange for his powers. I'll simply have to be sure to move them to a universe where they can roam free without getting bothered by other sapient beings.

>>52672415
Also, forgot about that. Looks like I'll have to pick 'em up from the other space whales roaming the universe.
>>
File: 1479587968783.gif (1009KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479587968783.gif
1009KB, 500x270px
>>52672323
Konata, you never fail to entertain. That almost sounds like it could be taken right from one of the episodes.

I'd share some of my own stories from my years in the Archer-verse, but sadly I don't remember most of the time I spent there. Between Kreiger lacing my drinks with experimental concoctions, drinking with Pam, and the blow to the head I received when I tried to get Cheryl to go to rehab... there's a lot of black spots in my memories.

Though I will always agree that Pam is /the/ best.
>>
>>52671431
Main Chain:
Didn't tell Gameboy not to listen to Grail-Kun. (In my defense, I had an amnesia drawback) And he flooded the setting with glitchy Grail Mud with Game Boy's help. I made Game Boy fix it by using the digitizer to set everything to normal by running around and shooting things with it.

It was a mess.

Talking down JUMPER from killing me. Except now JUMPER decided to redeem themselves by going down to the Grail and "purifying" it by blowing themselves up in a huge blast of purifying energy.

Side Chain:

Tried to fight Kayneth by myself. Didn't go so well. Although I did force him to summon Diarmuid...who I was trying to save in the first place. I couldn't fight both Kayneth and Diarmuid, so I had to summon Cu.

Me and Cu both lived. Diarmuid and Kayneth were dead.

Also I didn't check for Gilgamesh's body when I contained the Grail Mud flood with a huge ass bounded field. (I had help making it plus a family focus on making them)

that bit me in the ass during the Fate/Stay Night jump. My jumper took Third Magic and Gilgamesh learned about this. He ended up attempting to force my jumper into making him a new body so that he wouldn't need energy to live. By throwing them in the basement where he kept the kids he fed on and chaining jumper Nika with Enkidu so they couldn't teleport away. He said that he'd continue to feed on these kids unless I made him a new body where he wouldn't need to feed on them. I complied with him, but made a temporary body with magic instead. So when they transferred his soul to the body, and the body faded away...he died with it.

Gil was so fucking angry when he figured this out.
>>
File: za warudo.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
za warudo.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Jumpchain, I need to STOP TIME. What is the best way to do this?
>>
>>52672510
Quicksilver from DMC.
>>
>>52671926
>Narly-chan
Nyaruko-san jump when?
>>
File: 1328586221655.jpg (2MB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1328586221655.jpg
2MB, 800x1130px
>>52672451
>at least, you can't without the right perks
Are any perks to convert martial arts to magic (or viceversa)?
>>
>>52672510
2hu jump, get meido time stop power.
>>
>>52672159
Might not be quite what you're looking for, but both Problem Sleuth and Fallen London have perks to leverage your Charisma into actual combat damage.
>>
>>52672166
>>52672061

On the plus side, if its an item maybe just use it inside the dimension lord dimension?
>>
File: IMG_0378.jpg (972KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.jpg
972KB, 640x905px
>>52672531
>Do you lift?
>>
age 33
origin navy
faction solar association treaty organization

perks earning your wings, robot prison shaking, peace to the fallen, drop training, evil jon snow, deserving attempt at humor sir and long love tha caption

items basic kit, projectile weapon, oh captain my captain, energy weapon, additional equipment, jackal and iron curtain

drawbacks fair winds 141
>>
>>52672510
Madoka has a pretty good way to do it.

Both >>52672521 and Witch's Time/Whatever-Lume-Sages-Have are also strong contenders, since they can be automatically cast when other people use their time stops.
>>
File: X9dlyrj.jpg (539KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
X9dlyrj.jpg
539KB, 2048x1536px
>>52672557
>One of two builds I've seen and it's by the AI
I don't know what to think about this.
>>
>>52672554
>WE NEED TO GO EVEN DEEPER
>>
>>52672633
You have been graced by the jumpchain AI.
>>
>>52672633
what jump is this?
>>
File: Dog Question Marks.jpg (118KB, 1300x892px) Image search: [Google]
Dog Question Marks.jpg
118KB, 1300x892px
So I wanted to know, does the death star thing from Dahak come fully manned and what can it do?
>>
>>52672531
>>52672554
Where is this wierd guy from?
He looks like something made out of mokuton from Naruto.
>>
>>52672707
looks like call of duty infinite warfare
>>
>>52672723
It's a meme comic of Toguro getting swoler and swoler until he becomes the swolest being in the existence.
>>
>>52672737
>>52672633
wasthat one approved? I remember there being some stuff about.
>>
>>52672715
It dies pretty damn easy to a ship to ship barrage I can tell you that. Sure it has the firepower to oneshot any ship in the setting. But the shot takes forever to cool down and the dahak has shields like a wet noodle.
>>
>>52672766
Yes
>>
So I jumped batman animate, gave penguin a new body and control of a newspaper company, saved some henchpersons little girl from leukemia, boned poison ivy, caught a poison ivy rash, and build a transhuman upload database with supertech so people could become orca whales, or surya whales to live on the sun.

What have you dont today jumper?
>>
Is that new mtg eldrazi jump done?
>>
>>52672751
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>52672785

So is it even worth getting it and not making my own?
>>
File: tumblr_my76ydhJT91sqfa0vo1_500.gif (678KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my76ydhJT91sqfa0vo1_500.gif
678KB, 500x275px
>>52672633
Well, I was the other build, so don't look at me.

Anyone else jumped Infinite Warfare?
>>
>>52672844
Not quite...? Because Amalur wanted critique, and was going to add some stuff, I think?

It's jumpable as-is though.
>>
File: IMG_0834.jpg (350KB, 900x1127px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0834.jpg
350KB, 900x1127px
>>52672723
He's Younger Toguro from Yu Yu Hakusho. He's main antagonist for the Dark Tournament saga (the highlight of the series). He's a former human turned demon, who's power is to get swole on command. Eventually his muscles start knotting up land calcifying making him appear more wooden. This was his final form, 100% (120% in dub) his power. Like Freeza it drains him a lot to use this level of strength. Which is what really did him in.

Ironically in the end he was an low A level demon. Which are common soldiers within the S rank demon armies. Hiei worked his way into S Rank by killing hundreds of Toguros practically.
>>
>>52672884
Not yet. I plan on posting my Build when I eventually get to it.
>>
>>52672715
It's pretty planetbuster-y as far as I know, and has miles of armor.

Also, I don't think it comes manned, but the AI can handle that.

>>52672856
Making your own would mean... problems, with carrying it out of the jump. Considering it's a third larger than the moon.

So maybe just upgrading it to your preference would be better?
>>
Where can I found one of those items/perks that give me infinite magical energy but limited output? I need to have something to fill my failed cosmic cube with.
>>
File: Batman The Animated Series.pdf (265KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman The Animated Series.pdf
265KB, 1x1px
Changelog:
-All Star Training is now a flat 10x boost to learning speed
-Lightning Bolt now has a stun setting
-Money options should hopefully be clarified
>>
>>52672242
...huh. The funny thing is, I did something similar, except it always ended as soon as Madoka and her little group got involved. Damn munchkins always ended up toppling my empire one way or another in all of the loops. Then the final loop came, and...well, after that, the plan no longer worked, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>52672995
Hit up a D&D Jump. Grab Warlock. INFINITE POWER! But only a small bucket to throw it around.
>>
>>52672995
Most people make their own with combos, though you could grab an eldunari from that eragon jump and do much the same.
>>
>>52672995
there's one in Justice league dark
>>
>>52673040
Nah, that's too little, and who wants to be a Warlock? I'm searching for something like the dimesion of infinite magical energy that I know exists in some jump.
>>
>>52672995
JLD has Pandora's Box
>>
>>52673079
Yeah, that was it. Still open to alternatives though, that jump is an CP vampire.
>>
>>52673110
step one get some magic
step two mana Lake from Gemcraft:chasing shadows jump
step three infinite liquid generator from terraria
>>
>>52672987
>It's pretty planetbuster-y as far as I know, and has miles of armor.
>Also, I don't think it comes manned, but the AI can handle that.

Thanks

>>52672987
>So maybe just upgrading it to your preference would be better?

I wouldn't want it that big so downsizing and upgrading it's armor and sheilds would be better for me, thanks anon
>>
File: Ilikeit.gif (923KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
Ilikeit.gif
923KB, 500x275px
>>52670927
>>52670950
>>52670974
>pic

>>52671431
It takes a lot longer to rehabilitate a yandere semi-magical AI than you'd think.
DO NOT play both sides of a magical girl conflict.
Never underestimate your companions' ability to not give a shit.

>>52672633
Infinite Warfare

Marines (Free)
Drop In (Free)
Robot Prison Shanking (Free)
Deserving Attempt At Humor, Sir (100)
Enhanced Tactical Humanoid, 3rd Revision (300)
Anthropic Universe (600)
You Are My Mission (300)
Mars Aeternum (300)

Basic Kit (Free)
Additional Equipment (Black hole grenade, Jammer grenade, personal radar) (Free)

this ain't a boat (-100)
waiting on you (-100)
no regen (-200)
the roomba is not your friend. (-200)
>>
>>52673081
Warlocks can get quite a number of cool powers eventually, less than other casters but they are mostly at will and some are basically "use this level 9 spell as much as you want for free".
>>
>>52673145
>>52672987
The dahak is no planet buster. Its actually only good because its a key.
>>
So is anyone working on Mortal Kombat? Or is it kinda open?
>>
>>52673213
Didn't Dahak do far worse than planet busting by screwing with a star?
>>
>>52673213
Literal quote on the Dahak's capabilities:
>"In addition to small, two-seat fighters that may be employed in either attack or defense, Dahak deploys sublight parasite warships massing up to eighty thousand tons. Shipboard weaponry centers around hyper-capable missile batteries backed up by direct-fire energy weapons. Weapon payloads range from chemical warheads through fusion, anti-matter, and gravitonic warheads. Essentially, Commander, this ship could vaporize your planet."

Also, keep in mind that you're not getting the Dahak itself from the scenario (that'd be an Uru-class). You're getting one of the larger and several thousand years more advanced Asgerd-class planetoids.
>>
File: Justice for Nazarick.jpg (31KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Nazarick.jpg
31KB, 564x564px
>>52673017
Repostan my build

Batman The Animated Series Universe-
0/1900
Bat-Family- Not sure how Justice Knight/Justice Lord fits into the family, but I'll roll with it.
Free Timm Design
Free Gimmick- I am the Knight!
Free Secret Identity
Free Friend of the Police
Discount The Flying Jumper
Discount Disappearing Act
Discount All-Star Training
Imported Costume
Trust Fund
Batman's Superpower(300)
Free Jumper's Credit Card
Free Grey Ghost Memorabilia
Discount Jumper Cave-All of my property, and I have tons of it, connected. Beautiful
Discount Stately Jumper Manor
Discount Jumper Industries- I'm pretty sure I have like five companies following me around now. Two of them are fashion companies
Deranged Fan- Name:Justine Squire, the Justice Squire
Butler

Extended Stay+0
The Demon's Head+300- He is Not Justice
Make Em' Laugh+200- I hate clowns
No Killing Rule+100- I try to do this anyway, when I can.
Mentally Ill+100
Rogue Gallery+200- I NEED this, and I want it to follow me
>>
>>52672995
GN Drive with it's power source swapped out with Plug N' Play?
>>
>>52673372
Plug N' Play doesn't change the kind of energy, it just makes energies more compatible with each other You're thinking of universal adapter from storm Hawks
>>
>>52673017
This looks absolutely great. I was going to Fate/Zero after Bioshock Infinite, but I'm slotting this in instead. Very well done.
>>
>>52670290
Hecate from greek myth. She's the god of magic, go nuts.
>>
File: IMG_0606.png (461KB, 871x838px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.png
461KB, 871x838px
>>52673627
>Looks
Ice Queen > PB > Fionna > Marceline

>Personality
Fionna > Marceline > PB > Ice Queen
>>
I Wish to be the God Emperor of Mankind 2.0 what perks what allow me to be such.
>>
File: Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg (15KB, 185x158px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg
15KB, 185x158px
>>52673627

That's one Bodacious looking art Yoro, Ice queen is g.o.a.t
>>
>>52673854
she's literally the fanfic self Insert of a creepy old man....
>>
>>52673874
Where do you think you are?
>>
File: Autism.gif (693KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
693KB, 480x270px
>>52673874
>>52673893
>>
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Otaku [Free]
>perks
Overly Desperate for Praise [100] This is... really damn nice.
You’re Some Kind of Scum [400] No reason for this, really.
Good Girls Can Be a little Bad [100] Oooh myyy.
There’s Some Nasty Groups Out There [Free] Nice.
Secretly a Princess [100] Vanity!
That Scary Old Dude [100] Could be useful.
>items:
Fashion Closet [100] Moar vanity?
Eternal Convention Pass [Free] Nice
Otaku Apartment Heaven [100] Cool.
Traditionally Comfy [100] Holy shit, that's comfy.
>companions:
Onee-chan [200] Big sister!
Little Sister [200] Little sister!
Circle [Free] Not sure whether I'll import people here yet...
>drawbacks:
Kousaka Jumper [+0] Can we be cousins instead? I'm not sure if suddenly adding three siblings to the family is a good idea otherwise.
Yan-Chan [+200] ...Okay, this might hurt.
Too Far! Too Far! [+300] Welp. Guess it's going to hurt, yes.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do here. But I'm sure Yan-Chan will be able to tell me.

She won't be able to take the comfy from me though. It is too good.

Also, I've got biological sisters now. This is an... interesting experience.
>>
>>52673893
>>52673906
you know I meant In universe, right?
>>
>>52673919
You could say the sky is blue and I'd have to look outside to check.
>>
File: IMG_0549.gif (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0549.gif
22KB, 400x400px
>>52673874
So?

>Fionna & Cake
>You are in a gender-swapped version of the land of Ooo. It’s otherwise basically the same but has a vaguely badly written vibe to it and everyone keeps mentoning how great and handsome the Ice King is.

Fionna & Cake can be real.
>>
File: Bobby-Confusion.jpg (37KB, 254x331px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Confusion.jpg
37KB, 254x331px
>>52673874
>she's literally the fanfic self Insert of a creepy old man....

I know but I like the design, Also I won't do anything with the Ice kings OC that's just creepy. Unless there was a Fiona and cake drawback and then still wouldn't do anything but help her find her fiance. Got dang it, the more I think about it the more I feel sorry for either one of them
>>
>>52673919
Even in universe they are in an alternate universe. Yes its a fanfic but it also is real in setting.
>>
>>52673942
But then Marceline and PB are guys.
>>
>>52673973
Its the crown. She use to be a nice water nymph, but the crown corrupted her. So destroy the crown, heal the corruption, claim your waifu.
>>
>>52673973
that's fair.

>>52674010
no you idiot, if we're assuming ice King rules the crown is keeping her alive!
>>
>>52674009
Girl gun from KND will solve that problem.
>>
>>52674009
Get a Portal gun.
>>
File: Kumagai.jpg (114KB, 728x503px) Image search: [Google]
Kumagai.jpg
114KB, 728x503px
>>52674010
>Its the crown. She use to be a nice water nymph, but the crown corrupted her. So destroy the crown, heal the corruption, claim your waifu.

But if it's the same thing as the Ice king some one is waiting for her and the crow is keeping her alive like bancho said and besides they would help each other more than I would. Thanks anyway many
>>
>>52673017
So... why'd you just make it a multiplier? It1s only a bit slower than after the last nerf anyways.
>>
>>52673973
Actually, Ice Queen's backstory is different from Ice King's. She was a water nymph who saved Cake's life when she was young, and raised the cat as her own. One day, however, she was fatally injured, and Cake saved her life using a magic gem. The gen corrupted her, however, and that's why she's now the Ice Queen.

>>52674022
See above. Don't call someone an idiot if you don't know the character's actual backstory. The wound's already been healed, all you have to do is find a way to undo the corruption.
>>
... Right, so.

I just got back from 7+ hours of work and there's over 700+ posts. someone give me a synopsis of what the fuck I missed, with as little shitposting and hatred as possible.

Objective viewpoint.
>>
File: m2k.jpg (40KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
m2k.jpg
40KB, 500x336px
You know how villains can take your place in the Jumpchain if you fail certain drawbacks (ex. The Infinite One in Bayonetta)? Can these villains be replaced by other villains if they take these drawbacks and fail them?
>>
>>52674052
There is no fiancée, man. It's a totally different backstory.
>>
>>52674078
Probably, yeah.
>>
>>52674070
Stuf happened shit happened chain stuff new eldrazi wip ice queen. There youre caught up.
>>
>>52674078
I don't see why not...
>>
>>52674070
Fire, shitposting, MtG New Phyrexia perk spoilers, and an MtG Zendikar wip that looks jumpable.
>>
>>52674106
>>52674113
...How long of a VillainChain can there be?
>>
>>52674078
There was an rolling anon who got replaced by Elodie maybe a year ago. That anon kept going just to see how things would turn out, and Elodie in turn later got replaced by someone else and turned into a sword.
>>
>>52674131
Let's see...Malefor and Scion I know of for sure, but I think there are others as well? Uh...there are the wives from Dark Souls, if I remember right?
>>
>>52674131
>Long villain chain
>Jumper keeps changing because the jumper keeps dieing and getting replaced
>Current jumper eventually ends up in the "real" world during a jump like Youtube
>First jumper figures it out and gets them with a sneak attack to become the jumper again
>>
File: Bobby-Guess who.jpg (153KB, 728x585px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Guess who.jpg
153KB, 728x585px
>>52674087

Thanks anons, time to add her to my collection of Hobos who have no where to return to or anyone waiting for them back home. That is unless she has someone and somewhere to return too then I'll help and be on my way because I don't have many waifus

My spoilers broke on me, it was like I was speaking another language just now
>>
What are some good Jumps where I get to punch nazis?
I'm not talking about those Neo-Nazi bitches either, I'm talking full on Nazi Germany at its height.
>>
>>52674311
Indiana Jones
>>
File: KungFuhrer.jpg (99KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
KungFuhrer.jpg
99KB, 960x540px
>>52674311
Kung Fury.
>>
>>52674311
Platoon.
German Hollow Quest.
Fantastic Beasts.
Hearts of Iron.
>>
File: Arcanum.pdf (554KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Arcanum.pdf
554KB, 1x1px
>>52670793

I've got a skeleton of it, but haven't made much progress because I got sick of tracking down the tech schematics and in-game lore.

You're welcome to it if you want - might save you a bit of time grabbing names of things.
>>
>>52674311
Helsing has Nazi vampires.
>>
>>52674311
Are you a villain? Why would you want to punch the good guys?
>>
>>52674311
MCU with the Glory of a Monster drawback.
Ring of Red
>>
>>52674311
Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs.
They're paleo nazis so it might not count though.

Alternatively any jump that takes place in anything resembling our earth. Just hop in the time machine and get to work. ten thousand B movies can't be wrong.
>>
>>52674809
>time machine
Where in god's name would I get one of those?
>>
>>52674895
My personal suggestion would be Genius the Transgression if it was finished. Time machines from there are basically built for this kind of thing.

Unfortunately it isn't so all the best alternatives are really just running a time travel spell through machinery by using something like Crimson Saint.
Second and Fifth magic in Fate/Stay can do it rather consistantly if you're looking for options.
>>
>>52674895
rama1/2 and gargoyles. Although you need both of them to get Decent time travel,the one in rama1/2 causes you to spring forward in time and amount of distance equal to That what you've traveled plus the duration of time you've been there,and the one in gargoyles only creates stable time like loops.
>>
>>52675004
Wait, fifth magic can do casual time travel?

I thought it 'just' did infinite energy and damage shunting.
>>
>>52675091
Fifth magic is the one made for timetravel.
IT just accidentalies a fuckton of energy when you do which eplodes the future.
If you don't care about someplace you'll never go then it's free real estate, and even if you do just shunt the energy somewhere empty with the second.
>>
>>52675091
>>52675127
What is all this 2nd magic 5th magic shit I keep seeing wanked so hard it bleeds?
>>
>>52675155
>>52675155
They're not really being wanked but ok.
Go read the Fate/Stay Night jump in jumps with folders.
It should explain them in the notes.
>>
In BlazBlue, can Hakumen travel through the holes in time that he can create into the alternate timelines, or can he only view the alternate timelines through the holes?
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52674895
You can requisition one as a History Monk in Discworld. They're called Procrastinators, and their operation is VERY finicky, possibly quantum-based; best to get some hands-on experience in the line of duty lest you slap the wrong knob and catch a couple decades in the face. Oh, and they look like rotary cylinders.

>>52675091
Y-es.

Technically?

In the same sense "jumping" can let you casually get down the Grand Canyon. The one time it was done, an angry red hood tried to kill the girl doing it because said time travel was powered by heat and magic-based zero sum errors that threatened to destabilise the universe.

And she wasn't even travelling herself. Just messing around with timelines to reverse causality so the dude she wanted to bone was still alive.

>>52675155
They're True Magics from Fate: Mysterious eldritch lore snatched from the root of existence.

The 2nd is actually about manipulating parallel worlds and the 5th is best described as consuming time to generate magical energy.

But they can do a lot within their scope. For instance, you can blow things up with the 2nd by tapping into one particular parallel world that's full of prana, Dr. Strange-style.
>>
>>52675198
Only view, I think. Not sure though, it's not like he has a real reason to
>>
>>52675155
Nasuverse true magic, all of them are basically described as entirely miraculous forms of magic, because if you can explain how it works and have it make sense, it isn't true magic. The second being dimensional travel/control, the fifth being time manipulation. The first I can best describe as, things exist if I say they exist. The third is basically soul fuckery. The forth is technically unknown, but is certain to exist, the jump that offers them gives the most popular fan theory of it being the reverse of the first, and being basically things stop existing if I say so.
>>
>>52670793
I can drop my notes off for you once I get home again in a few hours, if you want them.
>>
>>52675288
>>52675155
Also the first and fifth are more powerful than the others, apparently because the others were ways to get into the Root but the first and fifth were miracles found in the Root
>>
>>52675155
Nasuverse has five magics that are actually considered magic instead of magecraft, which is magic that only replicates natural phenomena instead of bending physics over a table.

To summerize they are:
>The First Magic
Creation ANYTHING the user wants.
In theory, results vary by the user's skill level.

>The Second Magic
Travel between and manipulate parallel realities.

>The Third Magic
Manipulation of the spirit, can potentially grant infinite mana by turning someone into a living mana reactor.

>The Fourth magic
The opposite of the first, destroy things on a conceptual level.

>The Fifth Magic
Shitty form of time travel with apocalyptic issues.
>>
>>52672451
No, that's stupid. Why would anyone treat something as it's treated in-setting unless they have no other option? When people usually explicitly don't know the whole story. Hell, the only Exalt who even knows they've had a shitty curse laid upon them is Ketchup Carjack. Fuck, if you go by what people consider "magic" (already dubious on its own) in-setting, then you get stupid shit like Pymary or Magecraft not being magic, no actual magic in the MCU, or magic in Endless Legend being actual magic.
>>
What jumps have perks for natural battle/killing instincts? Or alternatively, perks that directly give experience in those type of pursuits.

Call me lazy, but with how rarely my jumper fights, the most likely thing to kill me on those few occasions is being so caught up in my strategizing that I forget to dodge entirely, or other similarly stupid mistakes.
>>
>>52675417
EVO can get you some pretty incredible instincts.
>>
>>52675379
>Manipulation of the spirit, can potentially grant infinite mana by turning someone into a living mana reactor.
That sounds OP as fuck anon.
>>
>>52675379
Be fair, the damned things are inconsistent and exaggerated as heck. Primate Murder's ressurection of Mashu in GO was supposed to be something True Magic can't do, after all.

Well, sort of. The First explicitly has something to do with ressurection. But apparently there's different ways to go about ressurection in Type-Moon, and Primate's thing was the real deal while the others were just cosmic loopholes.

>>52675392
Well, for starters because there's this thing called "chi" and "life energy" which is consistently defined as something distinct from magic-and has a description that better fits with the true nature of Charms vis a vis supernatural representations of a being's essential nature; technically grass and potatos have Charms that define their grassiness and potatodom, and yet Creation-grown potatoes aren't thought of as magical.

Magic has a distinct identity in Creation already: Thaumaturgy, Sorcery-and Oneiromancies in the wyld.
>>
>>52673627
Thanks Yoro!

>>52674055
Seemed like a good middle ground.
>>
>>52675417
It's a skill In fate. So pick it up in the fate servant supplement.
>>
>>52675417
Akame ga Kill has

>Natural Killer, 600cp, Discount Drop In

>Regardless of any clumsiness or other issues, you are a natural assassin. You can handle any distractions in the middle of a fight and always move effectively to result in a kill, in fact your mind clears in a fight making you more coordinated, and makes everything seem more intuitive. You also have a natural ability to understand vital spots in your opponent and understand tactics on an instinctual level.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52675437
Out of the known magics it has the most known feats-and yes, it can do things like overload crappy Noble Phantasms into magical black holes, power up a tortured human soul into a life-wiping apocalypse or elevate, empower a god beyond what gods are capable of by themselves and elevate a sickly hormunculus into something approaching a legendary hero. Possibly in conjunction with another True Magic, it can also ressurect phantoms of legendary heroes.

It's main weakness is that it's more or less impossible to cast on the fly, unlike the other two we've seen in action. You gotta do a bunch of stuff to make grails and seals and extradimensional energy collection depots and whatnot-and THEN you gotta fuel them with enough spirit energy to make the whole system work. Heck, in F/SN's three routes there was only ONE where it came close to working properly.
>>
>>52675440
>technically grass and potatos have Charms that define their grassiness and potatodom, and yet Creation-grown potatoes aren't thought of as magical.
No they don't. Being defined by Charms is a Yozi thing and there are no objects with Charms of their own before 3E. At best, grass and potatoes will house least gods, who do have Charms related to monitoring or upkeeping a single blade of grass or potato.
>>
>>52675440
Except Charms are explicitly magic and Sorcery also runs off Essence, even if it were true that those types of energies are consistently distinct (they're consistently the same as well). There's no distinction other than those things beings different ways of manipulating Essence, disciplines more like.
>>
>>52675437
By infinite it's more you never run out rather than actually having an infinite sized gas tank. Think a regen rate of YES.
It's very good, but it's about as useful as having equipment with spellspring.

You also have to work for it. The ritual to preform the operation ain't easy.
>>
>>52675480
Still with some learning perks, a few decades of fucking around in the warehouse and some science/mage companions it shouldn't be that hard to pull off.
>>
>>52675484
I was thinking of the least gods but yeah-the point is everything, no matter how fundamental, is upkept by Charms in Creation

>>52675495
>explicitly magic
>Why would anyone treat something as it's treated in-setting

Well aren't you being hypocritical

Plenty of magic systems run off life energy too. Not saying essence is life energy, but it's like saying flexing your muscles is the same as casting a fireball just because your soul is responsible for both

"Different ways of manipulating Essence" is such a broad quantifier that it encompasses literally everything that has ever happened. To take your reasoning to its' logical conclusion, magic immunity should also make you immune to being punched in the face by anyone from Creation because they are also byproducts of "different ways of manipulating Essence"
>>
>>52675549
>A few decades of work
>not automatically meaning it's hard
Bruh. That takes fuckin dedication.
>>
For the Fate Servant Supplement, if we already have perks that give us what the Skills in the Supplement would give us, can we use what we already have and list it under whatever level would match up with that, so we don't have to buy the Skills and waste points?
>>
>>52675556
Not him, but there's a huge difference between how something's treated in-setting and how it actually works.
>>
>>52675569
The stuff you get in the supplement ADDS with what you already have, it doesn't replace it or limit it.
>>
>>52675569
If you just mean having it listed on your character sheet that other masters can see you can choose whether people can see your out of jump stuff or not.

If you mean getting a discount for higher ranked skills by already having a lower rank I don't think you can do that though.
>>
File: JC1.jpg (24KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
JC1.jpg
24KB, 597x333px
>>52675549
Sure, a little girl more or less grown in a magical tube did it. Also I think I've oversimplified a lot of what I just said, most of which needed lots of unique circumstances, ingredients or straight up plot devices from the Fateverse to work.

But broadly speaking-the big issue is the quality of spiritual energy fuel. The genius of the Servant System is that when the Servants kill each other, their essence is absorbed by the Grail. And even as pale shadows of their living selves Servants are VERY powerful bundles of magical energy.
>>
>>52675582
I know there is. I'm saying neither it's treated in setting nor how it actually works leads me to believe Charms are magic to any analysis more superficial than thinking about how big the fireball is.
>>
>>52675379
And these are available in the jump?
>>
>>52675661
They are but they cost 1000 CP each.
>>
>>52675599
The first one is what I meant. Just have it on the character sheet instead of having to buy it, so I can focus on other skills that I want more.
>>
>>52675661
For 1000cp each with one potential discount.
Or you could try and learn some of them on your own.
It's kind of like believing 2+2=5 though if you try.
>>
File: 61666819_p0.jpg (953KB, 1448x800px) Image search: [Google]
61666819_p0.jpg
953KB, 1448x800px
What jumps can I go to to get absolutely horrifying/stylishly creepy alt-forms?

I recently discovered that I have and abundance of pics of this type saved to my computer, and nothing to use them for.
>>
>>52675679
Oh well you don't need to worry then.
Val said you can have everything on there if you want a while back. Or not if you like suprising people
>>
>>52675685
Lovecraft, if you trust that a man Who insane from moving to a black neighborhood is reliable onwhat appearances can drive people insane.

Dual monsters the heroes can make any form you have into a demonic one

Generic creepy pasta, Nough said.

TOME has an alt form that can look like pretty much anything work safe.
>>
-Fist over Hand (300CP): There is a special power that granted to only those the monks of K’un-Lun deem worthy. It is a gift from Heaven itself, that grants one the potential to become so much more than a mere human and to walk with great purpose in their life. But it’s doubtful you want to be stuck with such a burden, so instead let’s work around that and offer this power for a price. Upon purchase, this grants you the ability to collect, harness, and train the mystical force of Chi. This power comes from within and can be used for a myriad of effects including healing others of wounds and poison, increasing one’s strength and reflexes, and even enhanced control over the functions of one’s body. More effects will inevitably be unlocked as you train, with prior effects being able to grow to new heights.

-Slice of Heaven (600CP) (50% off: Fist Over Hand): There are places that no mortal city can possibly compare to, in both beauty and importance. After all, what is a city of man compared to a City of Paradise? While Heaven is far more grand than Earth, that doesn’t mean the two have to be split apart in its entirety. Purchasing this option allows you to place the entrance to this location either in a remote mountain range as a property, or in the Warehouse as an attachment… and to make a long story short, it grants a section of the city of K’un-Lun for your disposal. Fountains with water as clear as crystal, unnaturally beautiful flowers with nectar more nutritious and tasty than regular food… and a monastery which hastens the progress and gains from training one’s body and Chi abilities, or spiritual abilities as well. There’s even multiple rooms and storage rooms so you can create a whole Order if you wish it.
>>
>>52675685
SMT, Evangelion, Lovecraft, Generic Creepy Pasta, Duel Monsters: The Heroes, Kirby, Digital Devil Saga, and Ben 10, off the top of my head.

Out of curiosity, what other images do you have, anon?
>>
>>52675746
Nice. Can we buy Slice of Heaven multiple times to get a bigger section?
>>
>>52675661
Yes, but only at a beginner level and they cost 1000 each (the origin discount only applies to one purchase).

You could also learn them in setting but that is really only realistic for the second magic.
>>
>>52675746
Can this be used to achieve the legendary Iron Dong?
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52675746
Looks pretty neat on both counts.

What's the Chi thing based on? I take it it's distinct from the magic in Dr. Strange, since I remember you said magic would be a capstone booster?

Also about your inner world-I forgot to mention last time, there's a non-zero chance the Solar and the Devil-Tiger in your head might have a tangible presence in there. You've already got the Nine Realms thing going on, so a Nidhoggr/eagle analogue would be...appropriate
>>
>>52675806
It's Iron Fist, Garlock.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52675795
Anon no, you think the legendary Iron Dong is achieved with one perk? You gotta train YEARS to get on that level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js_3bIni52I

>>52675812
Ah, of course.

Is it really as bad as I've heard?
>>
File: f3ddfeaf9ce9970ad8061e2ed3e0a404.jpg (557KB, 900x1116px) Image search: [Google]
f3ddfeaf9ce9970ad8061e2ed3e0a404.jpg
557KB, 900x1116px
>>52675760
Well, mostly a mix of cybernetic/organic/techno-organic body horror.

I grabbed most off them off of different image boards and some from pixiv directly, so it's all pretty animu.

For some reason, I have a ton of pictures of these weird techno-organic eel things.
>>
>>52675783
You know, never thought of that. I can add in something to let you buy larger sections at a further discount?

>>52675795
I don't want to know.

>>52675806
Iron Fist.
>>
>>52675788
So stupid question, is the infinite energy one basically like primes from mage the awakening? I went hard into prime magic there.
>>
File: Jumper makes things.jpg (286KB, 500x759px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper makes things.jpg
286KB, 500x759px
>>52675746
>More Property
MY LUST FOR LAND MUST BE FED!
>>
>>52675746
Welp, guess I'm gonna be starting an order of magic monks now.

I know there's no real need to combine this with the Mystic Dojo, but the idea of uniting the two arts feels really satisfying.
>>
>>52675822
It's been pretty disappointing, yeah.

>>52675826
Sounds cool to me, thanks Red.
>>
>>52675788
>but that is really only realistic for the second
You can learn (a bit of) the Fifth from Aoko, and maybe reverse-engineer the Third from the Grail and whatever scattered knowledge the Eizbern still have. Nigh impossible, but still on the realm of possibility for Jumpers, I guess.

>>52675826
Heyyy Red. Opinions on the Thor: Ragnarok trailer?
GotG2/Space Gladiator DLC, maybe?
>>
>>52675746
I had a question for you.

But I posted it a few days ago, and I don't remember what is is anymore.
>>
>>52675746
What jump are these for?
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>52675829
Not at all, the First operates on the theory of everything in existence already being in existence, somewhere, and you're summoning it for its' existence to be useful to you. Doesn't really have any truck with the underlying energy movement of magic.

..well, not DEFINITIVELY or literally. Some very ambiguous fluff ramblings about the First imply it had something to do with the trend of True Magics. And all magic is technically the advanced reinforcement of concepts, so in a sense the First is a very raw form of using magic.

But at the end of the day, it's eldritch theory functionally indistinguishable from creating matter (and stranger) out of nothing vs metamagic.
>>
>>52675829
What is prime magic?
>>
>>52675829
Far as I can tell, the Third just makes your mana regen infinite once you do the big dumb ritual. First can create prana/mana/whatever wholesale with enough training, which would be like some applications of Prime magic. But I'm not so sure that's what you're asking.
>>
>>52675829
That part of the Third Magic basically amounts to becoming a disembodied spirit and sentient mana reactor, this allows the subject to effectively have as much mana as they want.

I don't know enough about prime magic in mage the awakening to say if this is similar to prime magic.
>>
>>52675889
Ah ok neat.

>>52675916
Basically a heaven realm of infinite mana. Made of mana with mana everywhere.
>>
>>52675867
Haven't seen it yet, I've been busy dealing with autistic children. That's not hyperbole or related to thread, FYI. IRL stuff is busy busy.

>>52675849
Do it. HYDRA Construction Plans would make merging the properties easy, and I'm sure there's a perk out there to merge the powers which would make it plausible too. Which reminds me, I did clarify that more that it is a legit property merging item.

>>52675846
Plenty for you.

>>52675870
MCU2. Working on Relic stuff now.

>>52675868
I'm sure you'll remember.
>>
>>52675929
I don't think Prime magic can do that, below the wankery that is archmastery. Unless I missed a spell out there?
>>
>>52675916
Prime is basically the 'MetaMagic' discipline in WoD's Mage lines. It's the school of magic that handles... well, mystic energy. Converting between types, drawing it from the world, storing it, stealing it from your foes, etc. It provides 'power from nothing', as far as physics is concerned, for other spells - converting mystic energy into matter, for instance, or making an electrical generator draw from a Ley line instead of normal fuel.
>>
How well would the 4th magic work on Emrakul?
>>
File: Joy.gif (148KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Joy.gif
148KB, 500x333px
>>52675953
Yes. This pleases the Justice.
>>
>>52675437
Well it comes at the cost of destroying your body and rendering you as a living ghost. Which might mean you lose your alt-forms and any abilities tied to your body?
>>
>>52675976
Well given it's themes we can safely assume that it won't be considered colored magic.
Since you've dodged that defense it should just be a matter of having enough juice to nuke something that beefy.
Which is probably a fucking lot so bring your A game.

You also might want to watch out for the time distortion.
It doesn't really matter if you can blast emmy to death if you got time screwed.
>>
>>52675822
>that vid
...Huh. Okay then.
>>
File: JC27.jpg (78KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
JC27.jpg
78KB, 550x550px
>>52675976
Nobody can really say for sure. We haven't seen Emrakul go all out, and all we know is she's apparently more powerful than the other two Eldrazi combined.

The best showing we have of a True Magic is stalemating a TYPE into a coma by blasting its' own moon-image back at it, and it wasn't a particularly destructive Magic.

All I can say is that at the amounts of destructive energy mentioned in the Magic you'd need to threaten Emrakul with, you'd probably be in just as much danger from your own magic. The Second fried its' user's circuits from overuse blowing up Brunestud, the Third's function risks sacrificing its' users as grails-and again, they weren't even particularly destructive True Magics.

>>52675930
Technically speaking you don't actually need to BE the disembodied spirit to take advantage of the mana reactor. It's possible to take advantage of another empowered spirit's magical energy by implanting fragments of the control mechanism into yourself. If you ARE and you're already a spiritual being though, you might be able to enhance the recipient's powers in a manner befitting your nature since that's essentially what happened to Sakura's exposure to Angra Mainyu. Of course, the link can be mystically disrupted. Since most Nasu magic can be conceptualised as energy fields emitted by spiritual bodies, some sort of tangible high-grade fuel would be useful for improving the transmission rate and energy efficiency.

. . .

See?! Semen magitech has ALL KINDS of practical uses! And you all called me mad! MAD!
>>
>>52676128
wat
>>
>>52676155
Nasu Mana is contained in bodily fluids.
Mana packets are dried sorcerer jizz.

Yes it is weird.
>>
137. Aquaria
Race: Vedha, Reason: Loneliness, Theme: The Verse
Abilities: Aquatic Adaptation, Diva's Voice, Rippling Echoes, Choir Master, Soothing Melody, Wrathful Protector, Song of Union
Items: Big Seed, Primal Egg (Turtle)

I have friends now, but none of them can breathe underwater too well. Thankfully, there are ways around this. Such as never being alone again or else they'll drown. Also, secret underwater bases, I guess.

I just get to explore the ocean, and the ocean is beautiful, and big, and full, and empty. There are monsters and heroes and all sorts of creatures. There are memories of civilizations long lost. There is a song here, and I like it.

It's a nice vacation jump after the heroes kill god.
>>
>>52676155
ASA started using semen in his magic because it is used as a mana restorative in Nasu, has anyone in this thread mentioned that Nasu started out as porn yet?
>>
>>52676128
>fried its user's circuits
Actually, what's the best way to prevent that sort of thing from happening? Would just having the Dragonheart perk or being a Servant make that far, far less of a big deal since they have dozens to hundreds of times as much magical power as a normal human and you'd have to do ridiculous feats of magic for it to even remotely become a factor at the point?
>>
>>52676155
According to one FF7 fic I read, Mp potions are made from monster guts.

In nasuverse, they are made from blowjobs.
>>
>>52675631
>>52675631
Dude. Literally the firstsntence about Charms is, "Charms are simple magical 'tricks'". And just about every other mention of them treats them like and refers to them as "magic". And they behave exactly like most definitions of magic.
>>
File: haru__2__by_auraian-d5dhz4n.png (667KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
haru__2__by_auraian-d5dhz4n.png
667KB, 1360x768px
Jump # 44 Devil Survivor 1
Starting Location: Roppongi
Background: Drop In (0)

Perks:
*Peaceful Days are over (0)
*Conquer your demons (100, Discount)
*Break your Barricade (200, Discount)
*Let’s Survive (300, Discount)
*Magical Punishment (200)
*Primal Common Tongue (600)
Equipment
*COMP (0)
*Headphones
Drawback:
*Burn the Witch (+100)
*Song of Hope (+300)

Journal Entry # 44 - 1

You know I was actually happy for a few minutes to leave Ravenloft. Then there was a big black out and demons everywhere (and some demon summoning Nintendo DS that comes with a death clock.) I am still glad to be out of ravenloft but It seems It seems I have been dropped right in the thick of things again. Oh also my new magic DS comes with a death clock and no one I have seen has more than 6 days left.

Journal Entry # 44 - 3

So I saved some kids from some 3 story tall silver guy, damn thing was invincible. His name apparently is Balder… they told me and that he is immortal. I can tell from his potential (Thank you Winging ceremony) that one of the kids is the protagonist. Anyways we offered to join his group if he would help my friends find their own Magic DS systems. With that we have begun hunting down Mistletoe… They wondered why, I told them the norse legend and who they were dealing with.

Journal Entry # 44 - 5

So I saved that Haru girl AGAIN. This time it was from cops instead of demons, I finally took her aside and asked her what was wrong. She is obviously suicidal. She hid it well and it took a lot to get her to open up (including some high quality booze) but I got her to tell me what was wrong. She blames herself for the demons, apparently when she sings this song she got from her friend it summons demons. She also got a synthesizer from her Also her friend who gave her the song seems to have disappeared.

(To be continued)
>>
>>52676285
I was able to convince her that the song couldn’t have brought all the demons unless she was singing it constantly. I also was able to figure out that I could understand it.

I have promised to help her find Aya when this is over with If I can, I also asked her to help us because I think we can maybe use the song to send the demons back. I was able to recharge her synthesizer like I did the kids comps and lap top (Yeah so she now knows I am a jumper or like a time lord as the kids have termed it. I can live with being called a time lord knock off honestly I can even do the British accent after Harry Potter)

Journal Entry # 44- 6

So after killing all these Bels; Gin who is totally not Haru’s Boyfriend… just like Ayu was totally not their girlfriend. Haru and I are working on finishing up that song, We are going to have Kazuya summon the final Bel which is apparently being used as a big Computer in a pocket dimension, load in the song and kick it’s ass and all the demons should go bye bye. Somehow I get the feeling that things are going to be more complicated.

Journal Entry # 44- Wrap Up

So things finished pretty quickly after that. Good news is we saved the world everything went well, no one but Amane’s father and some Shomonkai died. Also I had Akitsu use a wish spell to get back Ayu and then a bit of magic to restore her humanity. With that my time came to leave. I was surprised. That was’t a long jump. It’s funny but I think I really needed that… saving the world, the past couple jumps had been rough ones and I was starting to doubt myself. Once in a while I guess even I can do something right.
>>
>>52676170
I read a paragraph-long fanfic once about how refining the semen is the magus equivalent of a shitty summer job for teenagers.
>>
>>52675746
So you're literally charging 300 CP for something that's inherent to everyone in the Marvel world? Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>52676185
Thing is, the whole THEY SELL PACKETS OF IT part got ignored/glossed over really fucking quick.

Nasu seems to prefer direct injections from a love interest instead.

Also blood works just as well.
>>
>>52675822
Kinda meh but no, not anywhere near as bad as stated, doing rather well on netflix.
>>
File: 1399752600973.png (428KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1399752600973.png
428KB, 600x400px
All this charm discussion has gotten me thinking.
For those that actually know exalted things what kind of custom charms did you make?
>>
>>52676383
Yeah, but you throw up a lot quicker from blood than semen, and blood loss leaves you woozy. Is there any difference in the energy transfer based on substance, or is that glossed over too?
>>
>>52676382
Point to me where it's shown that anyone outside of K'un-Lun can learn and develop the powers of the Iron Fist and I will make it free.
>>
>>52676382
You had several months to pick up the project last year.

Several.

Months.
>>
>>52676449
>Yeah, but you throw up a lot quicker from blood than semen
Personal experience?

>Based on substance
It's the most concentrated in blood and semen, both of them work just as well. We're not told how effective other fluids are in comparison to each other, just that they're less efficient.

Spinoffs like to have spit work pretty decently for obvious reasons, and somehow lesbian sex works fine despite not involving much fluid exchange.
>>
Since people are discussing exalted I have a really dumb Exalted infernal question, How many charms do you start off with? I think a starting character gets 10? I am rather clueless on Exalted stuff I am trying to learn.
>>
>>52676186
Probably not. Zelretch was a beast of a mage and was born hundreds or even thousands of years in the past, so he would be around when Heroic Spirits were still possible to be summoned.
>>
>>52676516
>>
>>52676532
You don't typically gulp down female lubricant senpai. Believe me.

Depictions are also usually fingerbanging and makeouts too.
>>
>>52676411

A few threads ago someone posted a huge list of links to Devil Tiger charmsets:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52490539/#q52501093
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 650x488px
drawbacks you replaced your bio-chip didn't you, a cripple out for blood, prototype, bling bling, i wear my sunglasses at night and the new black and gold

age 28
background corporate
location hengsha
augmentations infolink telecommunication package, smart vision, wayfinder radar system, intergrated melee systems, C.A.I.S.E. implant, sentinel RX health system, implanted rebreather, icarus landing system, intergrated weapons system, hacking suite, dermal armor, quicksilver booster and typhoon explosive system

items body armor, glasses, flora pea coat, weapon, apartment, kubrick, money, painkillers and well apponted apartment

weapons zenith, diamondback .357, Xbow XHII and buzzkill threat negation device

perks i'll never stop looking, worthy of cesare borgia, my pockets are augmented, SWAT training, pilot, day and trading detective
>>
File: 22181_original.gif (930KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
22181_original.gif
930KB, 245x250px
>>52676382
>>
>>52676517
Now if I remember right there's rules for playing out a mortal exalting which end up giving a couple charms. Normally you don't get much when you're fresh out the door though.

A starting character in exalted has been an exalt for a year or two and has had time to figure shit out so they usually have around 10 charms by then.

I'm guessing that if you go drop in you're fresh as can be, but if you have any other background you'd be approximatly at the level of a normal starting character.
Couldn't say for sure because I'm not Mardukth, but that's what makes sense to me.
>>
>>52676411
I'm not quite sure on the validity of it, but I had an idea for a Malfeas Charm that lets you just create structures for living around you. Not sure on the specifics, since I haven't internalized game info to the point of accurately judging power and such.

Something else I had in mind was an upgrade to Ablation of Brass and Fire and the previous custom charm. Ablation mentions brass shavings, so I thought about the idea of a Charm that makes that an actual effect- you just shed a fuckton of brass in proportion to the damage you blocked with Ablation.

This would have been capped off by another Charm that lets you manipulate and interact with stuff created as a result of all the previous Charms as if it were something you could comfortably lift. So, you block something like Total Annihilation or some other fuckoff scary attack, and then throw a fucking city at whoever just attacked you like it's nothing.

My current Jumper isn't set enough in his themes for me to even start considering Devil-Tiger stuff.

For Dragon-blooded, most of my ideas were just stuff for manipulating and growing plants, since it fits my favorite Aspect and I'm too lazy to think of something fresher.
>>
>>52676382
Everyone has chi, essentially nobody has the ability to actively use it in this manner. That is what you would be buying, the ability, not chi itself.
>>
>>52676517
Yes. And, as of the Errata, they can be ANY ten charms you qualify for. (originally, 5 had to come from favoured/caste Yozi) You can also snag an extra 3 for the majority of your Bonus Points (5 each, of 18 points).
>>
>>52676382
Are you seriously claiming that everyone in the MCU naturally has the iron fist?
>>
>>52676629
One of Malfeas' subsouls is a living network of Manses. Her innate charms are all about growing manses, and it is the main thing she is summoned for. Malfeas himself grows structures like humans grow hair and finger nails.

A Malfeas charm for growing structures around you would make perfect sense.
>>
>>52676524
Oh, fair point. Anything else, then?

Guess maybe you could just translate it into a different system that doesn't have circuits to explode?
>>
>>52676664
probably
>>
File: jc25.png (49KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
jc25.png
49KB, 1280x800px
>>52676186
Absolutely, yes; the problem of compressing a vast energy source into an inferior shell is a recurrent one in the Nasuverse. Having a high Mana stat would help the most, by giving you a superhuman capacity. Weakness of the Flesh from Noblesse could mitigate it to an extent, but the main problem is the kind of magic that inflicts that sort of damage comes from magical effects that ALREADY exceed what you "should be able to safely handle".

Personally I got around it by conjoinng the First and Third with HSDW. HSDW isn't just a buffer magic system, it has the advantage of being able to affect things at several removes with gestures and verbal commands rather than channeling magic through your body; life energy's still important, but now you can cast something remotely to siphon and harness it.

>>52676449
>>52676383
Energy substance transfer is glossed over, yes.

All that's known is that back in the Age of the Gods, drinking blood to gain magical energy ran the risk of turning you into a predatory monster.

>>52676185
Hey! HEY, not ALL my magic.

...goddammit it's so /weird/ to remember every time I fling Soulfire at someone, if I'm in the wrong frame of mind technically I'm committing bukake

>>52676517
10, yep

>>52676411
Well, I mean. I'm mostly made of Charms, by now. At this point I develop new Charms based around my First Excellency the way other people grow skin cells.

Remote's at the end of the room? Think up Automaton Commandment Revelation and order that sonnuvabitch to get over here!

Can't sleep because of that pesky mosquito? Develop Vermin Rapture Halo, and throw a nimbus of empyrean energy at it!

Girlfriend upset you forgot to water the flowers? Panic, get enlightened and kitbash Eternal Genesis Cascade to transform the flower into a plant behemoth!
>>
>>52676619
Oh... well that may actually pose a little tiny problem.. I am taking Orphan cub of the devil-tiger so doing that I don't think I can pick of the nice pre-made charms if I have to start from nothing and I don't know exalted well enough to make charms on my own. I was hoping I already had them.
>>
>>52676382
And where the fuck does she get off charging for the ability to build power armor? Anyone can figure out how to weld. An Items section? Like we can't already own stuff in the capitalist society that most of the movies take place in. Drawbacks? I can gnaw off my own foot, thank you.
>>
>>52676663
>>52676629

IIRC, there's a perk that lets you be descended from a demon and inherit access to their charmset.

So being a child of Amalion with some manse-related powers and a winsome smile isn't out of the realm of possibility...
>>
>>52676685
>>52676637
Thank you very much, That is a relief.
>>
>>52676686
Just after Exaltation, you're... hmm. In a state of flux, would be the best way to put it. You have a spiritual flexibility about you, as the energies that Exalted you still spark about your body. This allows a certain reflexive development of charms, until the energy settles (or is expended).

A safety feature, as I understand it, since exaltations can happen in dire straits - the middle of a battle, lost and alone in the wilds, offering desperate prayers on the behalf of your community, rousing them from the depths of despair in the face of a calamity, etc. Even as a fresh Exalt, you will be far from helpless and Charm-less.
>>
What jumps give you good skills with a sword?
>>
>>52676686
Even if you start out with nothing at all devoloping premade charms isn't that hard. It's basically instinctive. You don't even need a teacher.

Although you'll probably have at least one or two.
>>
>>52676664
just get the lowest ranked HSDW skill you can purchase. Since all higher ranks do for you is giving you more knowledge, you'll get all the base benefits. Which are greatly abbreviated verbal (and possibly somatic) components for magic, and, more to the point: since HSDW was before magic circuits where a thing, you no longer have any, and all your circuits get turned into an all purpose mana (prana?) pool. Can't burn out what doesn't exist.
>>
age 24
location paris
origin UNATCO agent
augmentations agressive defense drone, augmented vision and implanted rebreather

equipment riot prod, dosh, rebreather, stealth, pistol, lockpicks, multi-tool and biolectric cells
>>
>>52676685
>goddammit it's so /weird/ to remember every time I fling Soulfire at someone, if I'm in the wrong frame of mind technically I'm committing bukake
Are you telling me that you turned your soul into a giant testicle?
>>
>>52676762
Good because I am also taking the everyone wants to kill you drawbacks (I needed the points.) Maybe I can capture a few infernals or demons and force them to teach me stuff. I have befriending perks so by not killing them I could probably pull that off enough to get someone to teach me stuff. At least it gives me something to write about when I post my build.
>>
>>52675746
Double Nice.

Now for the Ironfist, I assume the huge explosion of chi he does is one the effects we got to train towards right? Or is that covered under the "enhanced strength"?
>>
>>52676785
Though magic circuits do /look/ pretty damn cool.
>>
File: Chara the Number One Yandere.png (628KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Chara the Number One Yandere.png
628KB, 800x1100px
Jumpers! Have you ever had to deal with yanderes in your chain? Have you ever been the yandere?
>>
>>52676843
An Exalt doesn't need a teacher to learn their basic Charms. They're built in to the Exaltation. A teacher would speed you along, certainly, but you can learn them yourself just by working toward a goal appropriate to the charm, or meditating upon your Infernal nature.
>>
File: senpai.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
senpai.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>52676909
It's not my fault senpai didn't notice me before, but now we can be together F.O.R.E.V.E.R
>>
>>52676858
It's covered.
>>
drawbacks amnesia, ferals and blood dragon

location africa
age 31
origin predator
perks stealth training, luck, arms training, good with animals and trap makings

items machete, money, wingsuit, grappling hook, sidearm, assualt rifle, hunting trophies, bow and shotgun flamethrower
>>
File: Yandere7.jpg (71KB, 640x529px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere7.jpg
71KB, 640x529px
>>52676909
>Have you ever had to deal with yanderes in your chain?

Yandachi and the one from infernals, those two were a handful to deal with
>>
>>52676909
Ailyth / Garm from Valkyrie Profile's Hound of Hel drawback.

I didn't take her along as a companion, so The Cat - in all of his dickish intellect - instead slotted her in as one of my new occasional nemeses. And given how he enjoys "importing" them into a jump without my realizing, this has resulted in a few rude awakenings.

Also, Adorjan. Just... Adorjan. I couldn't even go the fuck to sleep without her charging in.
>>
>>52676909
I took the Drawback in Mortal Heroes that puts you in the sights of that Yuno-expy. I took her on as a Companion after the Jump. She's really jealous of most of my other female Companions (and a fair few of my male Companions as well), even though I maintain very similar relationships with all of my Companions. I've also spent all of the Infernals Jump attempting to rehabilitate Adorjan through love. I had never burnt through all my 1-ups before then. As for being the Yandere... I know I've taken a few Drawbacks that gave me unhealthy obsessions with other individuals. I can't remember which exact Jumps. I'm the sort that focuses all of my feelings and emotions upon the individual in question. If they start to get close to others, I don't hurt the others, I sequester the one I love away, instead.
>>
>>52676912
Ah well that is helpful. That gives me some options, thank you.
>>
>>52673017
>Lazarus Pit
This could use some text about how once per jump if you die, you are not automatically sent home to give friends, companions, or your TotallyNotTheLeagueOfAssasins a the chance to put you in the pit. Right now you buy a Lazarus Pit, and there is a slight crimp in your Ra's Al Ghul impersonation.

>++Jumper Credit Card
In jump without explicit Credit Cards, but with something similar like Letters of Credit used in the old ages, will this take on that form.

And does it come with a on call concierge like the some credit cards have, where who tell them what you want and they arrange it and deduce the charges form your account?

>Grey Ghost Memorabilia
Grey Ghost was a actual hero in the past of the show, right?
Does this include stuff like actual his old costume and gear, trophies of defeated enemies, and the like? Enough to be a Grey Ghost Legacy Hero/ The New Grey Ghost?

>Seedy Bar
>This bar seems to attract exceptional people of all stripes, be they
hero or villain- though fortunately for the chairs, tables, barstools, and assorted bottles of alcohol they don’t tend to show up at the same time.
Would be nice if they did show up at the same time, but the bar was under a Truce, or had some 'Neutral Ground' effect. Place for enemies to meet 'off hours' and exchange stories or confront each other over current events without a fight being necessary.
(Make it discounted Rouges Gallery for the full punch clock Heroes/Villains effect.)

>Rogue Gallery
Can you toggle who shows up in a jump on an individual basis instead of a group. Having an idea of having both Heroes and Villains in the Rouges Gallery, with who appears depending on how I act in a jump. Like if I am a villain, then the hero they need shall arise. If I am 4 color heroic, that encourages the costumes freaks to come out of the woodwork.

>Changelog
looks good.
>>
>>52676909
When you're a bio engineer that fucks with intelligent things like homunculi, it's rare, but happens occasionally.
>>
Jumpers, how many of you are trying to maintain monogamous relationships despite probably being able to get away with having a harem?
>>
>>52677286
I am. While I can see why other people might like harems, I'm not interested in that myself. I'm happy with one waifu for laifu.
>>
File: JC28.jpg (23KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC28.jpg
23KB, 704x400px
>>52676836
HOW DID YOU-I mean, no! No!! That's not. Well. I mean.

Well, with reference to my original INNOVATIONS with body fluid-based thaumaturgy, it would be slightly more accurate to say I modified my testicles into giant souls.

...but now that you mention it I suppose the castle of frozen Conviction and sculpted Temperance that imprisons one of my Fetiches DOES look vaguely circular, from a distance.

>>52676909
>deal with yanderes

I'm in a constant arms race with myself, to develop better appearance-concealing abilities that counteract my presence-enhancing abilities. All to stop yanderising people on the street.

As for SPECIFIC yanderes-ever since Ravenloft I've had a doll that murders things that try to approach me in my sleep following me around.Now I delegate one of my lesser souls to sleep, to keep the thing appeased.

And then there was Alice. Who started murdering and absorbing the Alices of other univereses so they could come and "play" with me too.

Also, after years of physiotherapy, the best I've managed to get with Adorjan is to settle for yandere instead of yangire. It was hard enough convincing her to find inner peace by letting go of letting go of things, but then she dug her winds into one of my Elemental Poles and, er.

Wouldn't let go.

I still have stab wounds in bits that SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO BE STABBED. She's surprisingly fun-loving and exuberant in mute kind of way when not murderous, though. Also taking long jogs to the ends of eternity is a good way to escape ANOTHER yandere Yozi.

>been the yandere

...here's one of the secrets to why I do the things I do. In Deadman Wonderland, I was a Wretched Egg.

On the cusp of deadening all emotion, I became yandere in a platonic way for my companions as a concept. Even afterwards, the experience...motivated me.

Going from dutiful guardian to conqueror of worlds isn't farfetched. Absolute power guarantees absolute safety.
>>
>>52677286
I spent my first 20 jumps married to my first companion. At 15, we adopted.

Of course, 21 was sekirei and I took the 108 drawback, so.

Thank god I only kept Akitsu.

Actually, does 108 work on Miya?
>>
Those who grabbed Rogue gallery in the BTAS jump, what kinds of personalities and powers your rogues have?
>>
File: Queen in Yellow.jpg (2MB, 2078x3022px) Image search: [Google]
Queen in Yellow.jpg
2MB, 2078x3022px
>>52676909
Yandere is Best Dere.

>>52677342
I've yet to figure it out.
>>
>>52677348
>Question is put out
>Responds just to say "I dunno"
Literal attention whoring.
>>
>>52677286
Probably a lot of jumpers after they realize that, while a harem perk stops your waifu from getting mad about you sleeping with someone else, it doesn't stop her from getting mad about you buying a perk that brainwashes her into not getting mad about you sleeping with someone else.
>>
>>52677342
Well for starters, they're all female.

As for who they actually are...

I have no clue, actually. Let me get back to you on that.
>>
>>52677325
>Actually, does 108 work on Miya?

Well the drawback says ALL Sekirei so I don't think Miya, or Karasuba, are excluded from that. Have fun with the consequences from THAT.
>>
>>52677360
not an issue if shes as lewd as you, and is taking as much joy in the harem as you yourself are.
>>
File: Momo.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Momo.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>52677399
So Momo then?
>>
>>52677342
I haven't actually made my build yet, but I've got some regulars in mind for my first few jumps.

The one from B:TAS itself is the Sweetie Princess, a candy-themed superheroine who has made it her life's duty to opposite my vile machinations as the True Condiment King (Vicarius Filii Dei) and the horribly sour tastes I shall force upon the world.

The one from Duel Monsters - The Heroes is the Machine King from 3000 B.C., an ancient time travelling robot who wishes to reshape the future into his glorious image.

The one from Generic Creepypasta is The Archbishop, a cult leader with no faith or loyalty, who simply wishes to gain as much as possible from his many, MANY, false masters, with the end goal of turning the entire world into a wasteland and calling it a kingdom.

I imagine I'll pick someone up from Exalted if I decide to do Infernals early in order to get a nice dynamic with my Descending Hierarchy started when that'll really shape me as a Jumper. But I have no ideas for who they'd even be just yet.
>>
>>52677360
This is the reason why you never go for perks with stipulations like that. You always just push for godly charisma and bank on being convincing enough that you could reasonably persuade the people around you that it's totally fine.

Or, you know, you could just do the hive mind multibody thing, and then there's nothing for her to be mad about. She has you, it just so happens that there are multiple yous who belong to other women. Unless she's so possessive as to want every version of yourself that exists to herself...
>>
>>52677430
Enjoy getting cucked when she makes extra bodies for herself and starts banging 12 other guys with them.
>>
>>52676865
Why not use that one perk from Noblesse to make HSDW look like magic circuits? I certainly plan on using it whenever we get the Solar Exalted jump. Why must the best caste be stuck with a stupid ass smiley face?
>>
>>52677391
The drawback dictates that they all love me unconditionally, so I'm not sure there actually ARE going to be any personality clashes.

The smallest appliance of jumper charisma (read as, jumper dick) should prevent them from fighting too, so...
>>
>>52677454
>best caste
>not eclipse
Enjoy your nerf nerd.
>>
>>52673371
>Trust Fund
Did you budget 300 CP for this, to include the required Money and Jumper's Millions?

>Justine Squire, the Justice Squire
Truly she was doomed from birth to be your lackey.

>Two of them are fashion companies
Change one of them to an armored clothing line maybe?

>Rogue Gallery+200- I NEED this, and I want it to follow me
Who will you have follow you, Ra's maybe? Like in later jumps, some random person falls in a Lazarus Pit and dies, and Ra's is reborn?
>>
>>52677454
I don't think HSDW has any sort of visual effect in your body?
>>
>>52677454
>Implying we'll ever get a Solars jump
>>
>>52676186
Safety First, anon. All you have to do is run. Never stop running. She'll find you. She can smell the magic on you.
>>
>>52677503
To be honest I'm more hype for the Crisis Core jump coming first, but I believe in Wukong.
>>
>>52677449
I mean, she can do it if she figures out how. I had to do some bullshit to sort out the multibody setup, and I only did it so I could become a planet and still have a human body for precision tasks.
>>
File: FUCKING DRAGONS.jpg (33KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING DRAGONS.jpg
33KB, 480x600px
>>52677475
>Trust Fund
Yep, I did budget the 300 points

>Justine
I chose her name to be based on how Harleen's name worked out, since the companion is based on her.

>Fashion
That could work actually

>Rogue
Nah. I'm gonna come up with my own, maybe related to Batman's since I'm part of the family, but none of his specific Rogues.
>>
>>52676629
>Not sure on the specifics, since I haven't internalized game info to the point of accurately judging power and such.

The imperfection of the Demon City is it only works in areas intentionally prepared for use. Like buildings and structures, but also farms and parks.

How about something that builds off his shintai form, where when you turn into that form, a surrounding prepared area transforms as well, becoming grander and more Demon City like?

And if it is someplace wild like a would not count as prepared, when ending your transformation the brass armor surrounding you explodes outward to the seeds of buildings, monoliths and statuary, etc.
>>
>>52677469
>eclipse
>Best
>When two of their discounted skills are fucking Ride and Sail. And the not much better Linguistics.
Their Anima effect is pretty neato but loses most of its utility since you get to be every type of exalt anyways and you can just pick up a similar anima effect as your custom devil tiger one anyways if you feel you really need it.

>>52677486
But HSDW has SOME type of effect right? I seem to recall those little magic circles popping up every time Medea used a spell. Just switch those over magic circuits looking effects.

>>52677503
S-shut up anon. Let me live with my hope damn it.
>>
what are the best places to make a full metal alchemist philosopher stone ?
>>
>>52677590
Terraformars, sacrifice all the Johj
Commoragh, all the Deldar.
>>
>>52677590
Wherever there are people you don't like the most.
So probably someplace in 40k.
>>
>>52677601
how big are both those populations ?
>>
>>52677601
Do Johj even have souls?

Does the mangaka even have a soul?
>>
>>52677631
Lots, since they are cockroaches
Billions, maybe trillions

>>52677636
I would assume so.
>>
>>52677631
In 40k, the numbers are so absurd that no one would even blink an eye if you just turned a planet into a transmutation circle to make yourself a philosopher stone.
>>
>>52677286
In my Companion!Chain (Where jumper started out as a companion of the Doctor and the Benefactor here is an entity that jumper ran into during their travels and made a deal with her), I'm trying to keep the companion limit super low because the Doctor ultimately calls the shots here, and Tenth doesn't want a million companions running around the Tardis. So monogamy is kind of a given.

So, obviously, jumper immediately went to Fate/Stay Night and took on EMIYA as a servant. Romance just sorta? Happened? I mean getting thrown into multiple fucking Grail Wars while playing the role of Zeltrech's personal dancing monkey really helps you bond with someone quickly even if you start out distant from one another. EMIYA was actually really happy to come with us since it meant that he didn't have to work for Alaya anymore.

We haven't gotten married yet or anything, though. EMIYA keeps competing with Tenth to see who can be the most protective of me, which is kind of funny.

Somewhat debating taking EMIYA to Injustice when my jumper can survive there but I'm not sure how he'd react to it.
>>
>>52677646
>>52677653
thank you that is way more than i needed for a philosophers stone i thought i needed 50 million like father.
>>
>>52677462
>they all love me unconditionally, so I'm not sure there actually ARE going to be any personality clashes.
No you see the issue is with each other, they hate one another. Also that Karusuba will murder anyone she falls for due to her personality issues.
>>
Can someone remind me what can a philosopher stone do?
>>
>>52677747
It allows an alchemist to violate equivalent exchange, or more accurately it will pay costs you should have paid with the souls inside it.

It also massivly enhances the power, range, and capabilities of an alchemist using it and may or may not allow for the ressurection of the dead.
>>
>>52677286
Me. I'm just uncomfortable with the idea of harems, and more practically only so many people can have the perks to benefit from/ scale to my growth, and it saves CP.
>>52676909
Not really.
No, but I definitely would if somebody actually hurt her.
>>52677342
Still in the rough Drafts, but so far:
>Rogue #1: Starset (Teleporting Tech)
>Rogue #2: Obscura (Can manipulate Shadows)
>Rogue #3: Spook (Discount Scarecrow)
>Rogue #4: Leo (Lion/Fire)
>>
>>52677734
Depends on when the drawback kicks in. It's not really stated, but if it's immediately, then those issues never develop.
>>
>>52677747
Depends, which setting? Harry Potter? FMA? Or what?
>>
>>52677817
FMA, though >>52677747 Already answered the question.
>>
Is Arrowverse magic worth bothering with?
>>
Hey, got done with the Georama Supplement and tagged it on to the bottom of the supplement from before where its space was reserved. I'll put the Jump updated to include the Georama Purchase into the uploads directly since there's nothing new aside from that.
>>
>>52677877
It's DC magic, so no. That stuff kills.
>>
What perks are there that link the scaling of different attributes?

Like Most powerful, Most beautiful from Akame ga kill or True instincts from Evo.
>>
>>52677941
One of the Sleuth Perks from Problem Sleuth, the Noxian Capstone from League of Legends.
>>
Outside of the Dresden and Negima ones, what are the best magic immunity/resistance options we have?
>>
>>52677936
>It's DC magic, so no. That stuff kills.
What you talking about?
DC magic included stuff like Lords of Order and Chaos.
>>
>>52677985
SMT Null/Reflect/Absorb Magic, Thirteen from DC Occult.
>>
For jumpers who do have harems, what brought you to it, and how do you handle it?
>>
>>52677150
>Lazarus Pit
It's meant to revive the recently dead and the dying, not to function as a one up for the Jumper.

>Credit Card
No, it's a credit card, and no.

>GG Memorabilia
No, he's fictional, though a costume was a part of Bruce's collection I believe.

>Seedy Bar
It's fine as is.

>Rogue Gallery
If you want.
>>
Is God Slayer Magic straight up better than Dragon Slayer Magic in Fairy Tail?
>>
>>52678063
No, it's the reverse. Dragon Slayer Magic is flat out better.
>>
File: One_Hit_Kill_Against_Orga.jpg (1MB, 1727x1600px) Image search: [Google]
One_Hit_Kill_Against_Orga.jpg
1MB, 1727x1600px
>>52678063
Let me think about that for a min-

No.
>>
>>52678076
>>52678098
Huh. Well that's... counter intuitive. But okay then.
>>
>>52678111
The Gods are pathetic in that setting. Natsu one-shots a war god.
>>
>>52678063
God Slayers have been shat on in every appearance.
>>
>>52677914
What does Rama have to do with it?
>>
>>52677914
Nice work NuBee, though its a bit complicated at first, I'll spend some time reviewing it so that I can understand it.
>>
File: Ikusa-Tsunagi_being_summoned.png (561KB, 825x709px) Image search: [Google]
Ikusa-Tsunagi_being_summoned.png
561KB, 825x709px
>>52678098
Also, Natsu casually killed a War God.
>>
>>52678119
>>52678147
To be fair, he used his protagonist powers for that fight. No other Dragon Slayer has used Dragon King moves.
>>
>>52678030
I usually refer to them as my consorts. I decided to establish them due to the large amount of Companions I had begun to accrue. They number four, and are some of my strongest and most loyal Companions, and actually are my most trusted Companions. Two of them are Subs, and two of them are Doms. The Subs are content to let me do with them as they please, although they have different motivations for it and different preferences in regards to how I treat them. My Doms are a bit more complicated, as they've agreed to split me. My Gnoll Necromancer Dickgirl, has claim on my body. She is very handsy and aggressive, and regularly mounts me in places and situations that she knows inconvenience me. Do to my use of the power restriction Perk from Kid Radd, I'm actually limited to such a degree that she could actually exercise some level of control over me if she made use of her most potent Spells (this happens only very rarely). My Jonin Sensei, meanwhile, has laid claim to my mind. Our relationship is kind of peculiar. We still maintain regular physical intimacy, but he generally prefers to engage me intellectually and talk my ear off. He tends to play Devil's Advocate whenever I discuss my plans and ideas with my various Companions. I'm pretty certain my Denizen started communicating with him at some point, and started telling him the things he could say to needle me and get a reaction out of me, as a part of its own Tests and Teachings.
>>
Did Fairy Tail end yet? How hard did the Shounen escalation hit it?
>>
>>52678111
Dragon Slayer Magic is primarily a taught art, by dragons for dragons.

God Slayer Magic is a pinnacle of human achievement, meant to slay gods. But it's still human.
>>
>>52678184
It's been hit harder by perversion escalation.
>>
>>52678188
Wow, humans are weak and pathetic.
>>
>>52678188
Also Dragon Slayer Magic straight up slowly turns humans into dragons unless you do something to circumvent the effects.
>>
>>52678188
Dragon Slayer Magic was made by a human enchantress.

>>52678184
Not too bad since the thread stopped talking about it. Still going though.
>>
>>52677998
>Total stagnation and control in eternal war with total anarchy and madness
>Neither can truly best the other and mortals are caught in the middle
>most of them died at the end of the last age of magic anyway
>Also not an option in Arrowverse

Anyway, this is from the DC wiki entry on magic, and is a theme for every magic based story in the last few decades:
>In magic, nothing is free: The price of magic always involves suffering. Zatara's price was his lengthy and painful separation of his daughter; John Constantine's price has included various failures and the deaths of his friends; and Amethyst's price was eventual blindness and the loss of her family.

This is an idea carried through and reiterated in the Books of Magic, a series in which literally everyone warns the next big thing in magic to stay the fuck away from magic, and quite a few people try to follow the pre-emptive murder route to keep him away.

Whether or not it's worth it depends on the value of a miracle to you, and you have a lot of other options.
>>
>>52678123

Very little.

>>52678145

Yeah, sorry, tried to make things as clear as possible but I'm really wordy when I go about that. Just wanted to make sure people knew what was going on and such.
>>
>>52678184
They're using a Time Vortex to try and trap the big bad dragon while the other big bad is using it to reset the timeline and reverse back to the alternate path. Not the previous alternate path but a different alternate path
>>
>>52677941
Unified Focus from Overlord, Waveform Biology(Technically) from Evangelion, Burke Blood from Supcom, maybe Crimson Saint from Maoyuu if you think about knowledge as an attribute, and Lone Wolf has a bunch of stuff for that and is pretty great in general.

This can make you a literal master of everything if you take all of it, because it links psychic powers to charisma, magical knowledge with tech knowledge, makes your soul, mind, and body the same thing, makes you as strong magically as you are physically and vice versa, and alongside the previously listed, links your appearance with your combat ability, and your combat ability with your charisma.
>>
>>52677416
Fraid I don't know this Momo. Tell me more?
>>
>>52678207
Humans don't really have the raw power dragons do. God Slayer Magic is them cheating like a motherfucker to kill GODS, not dragons.

>>52678223
She invented the concept of dragons teaching humans, not the magic itself.
>>
>>52678049
Can Canon Characters join the Rogues Gallery in latter jumps, assuming that they're enemies? And if they were to get something like Stand Jawbreakers, would they keep their new powers between jumps?
>>
>>52678312
No, I'm pretty sure she used her enchantment magic to take the properties of a Dragon onto herself.
>>
>>52678315
Nope, OCs only.
>>
>>52678304
Momo is one of the girls from a harem anime, she is trying to make the harem a thing.
>>
>>52678333
Source? I'm just reading this wiki page.

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_King_Festival
>>
>>52678259
>a series in which literally everyone warns the next big thing in magic to stay the fuck away from magic
Reminds me of Discworld to be honest. In a more, grim, serious manner than what Discworld did.
>>
>>52678312
So again, humans are weak and pathetic. What's your angle?
>>
>>52678207
That's true in literally every setting that doesn't go full HFY special snowflake on them. What's your point?
>>
>>52678409
>Anon, utterly hateful of his species, thinks that humans can only suck or be the best ever.
>>
I'm curious about something.
Does the stoned drawback from Minish Cap import a companion by default but with no CP and no background but the Soul of Light Perk or do I have to import a companion with CP before I can take said drawback?
>inb4 fan wank it
>>
>>52678315
>>52678335
...and I somehow completely missed the second half of your question. It's up to you whether they keep new powers between Jumps.

I'm going to take that as a sign that it's time to head to bed. Goodnight everyone.
>>
>>52678435
Well you seen anon. Some people hate HFY so much that they think the mere idea of Humanity having a "hat", like every other Sci-fi or Fantasy species, is HFY that needs to be destroyed. Because Humanity can't be better than anyone at anything, or it's HFY self-wanking bullshit.
>>
File: 0514-013.jpg (258KB, 896x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0514-013.jpg
258KB, 896x1300px
>>52678376
Well, I read the manga for one, but even on that page you linked, it says so.

"Irene, seeking to help and fight alongside her longtime friend, came up with the idea of Dragons enchanting human beings with their Magic, "
>>
>>52678304
She's from To Love Ru.

Her sister was the first one to meet with Rito, the protag, and has the most chemistry with him so she realized that when it would come down to it he would pick her over everyone else.

So Momo decided that the best solution would be to force a harem on him as that had the best chance of making her happy, her sister happy, and all the other people interested in him happy.

She also is kind of a massive pervert and wanted the harem as much Issei would have.
>>
>>52678259
>In magic, nothing is free: The price of magic always involves suffering.
That sounds unpleasant. Which is why you buy it with CP, so the price is CP, and the suffering is the drawbacks you took to have the CP.
>>
>>52678475
'Dragon enchanting humans'. Which is what I said? She invented an idea/process, not the magic itself.

Unrelated, I wonder what her edolas counterpart is like.
>>
>>52678049
>No, it's a credit card, and no.
But in the old commercials Batman used a concierge... (And it is sort of standard for any high limit card or prestige card.)
>>
>>52678030
I ended up picking up a number of attractive women over time as companions, and we all have poor impulse control, so it followed naturally from there. I also constantly seduce and sleep with non-companions, because I can and am a massive, unrepentant, shameless man-slut. Expectations of monogamy never existed in the first place.
>>
>>52678516
I'm really starting to hate how whiny and demanding you get anon.
>>
>>52678510
I see. I thought you were talking conceptually.

God knows only how fucked up Edolas Irene is.
>>
>>52678510
>I wonder what her edolas counterpart is like.
Probably outwardly very different, but the same person at the core.
Which if you pay attention is true of most of the Edolas counterparts. They have a lot of differences at first, but at their core they are very similar. It's most obvious with Gajeel
>>
>>52678188
Well no, to be fair, God Slayer Magic actually uses a higher order of elemente than Dragon Slayers. They can eat DS magic no problem, but the reverse is extremely hard to do. And their magic completely bypasses a DS's elemental immunity.
>>
>>52678472
Personally I'd fucking love to see a setting where humanity has a hat of their own, because everything I've seen either involves them having no special skills to speak of, or being the strongest fuckers in the universe. So if you could point me towards one, I'd actually be really interested in seeing it.

And being "versatile" doesn't fucking count.
>>
>>52678549
Yet Dragon Slayers are still superior.
>>
>>52678596
"Versatile" "Traders" and "Diplomats" are the three most common human hats. And they are boring, don't make much sense, and are just cliche at this point. Outside of that? I don't fucking know. I'd like to see a series that makes humanity's hat based off of one of the things that makes us notable in the animal world already. Like our stamina, or the utterly insane range of food we can eat compared to most species(even other omnivores, and seriously a series with humanity's hat being 'the best cooks' would be fun as hell).

Mass Effect almost went there, with how insanely good Medi-gel is and how quickly we invented it, showing Humanity might have a gift for Genetics technology, but they threw that away before it even got off the ground.
>>
>>52678639
>>52678549
God Slayers are the quintessential Jobbers. We're told how scary and powerful they are, and get ONE fight that shows that off a little bit, and then they lose constantly to show how tough the heros/villains are.
>>
>>52678485
A sound logic, though I'd argue that only pans out to a point. I mean, does ten years fighting Vandal Savage through time really cover the ten thousand years you spend in Civilization using it to spy on every enemy in the setting? How many demons bound is having to face off against the League of Assassin's worth?

The answer is fuck it, mitigate it with out of setting meta-magic perks, and laugh your ass off doing it.

>>52678596
I thought the human hat was diplomacy in a lot of settings? We're basically cut-throat manipulators and amazing at teamwork, which from a cynical perspective is getting aliens to die in a human's stead.
>>
>>52678644
>humanity's hat being 'the best cooks' would be fun as hell

Didn't an anon here mention the DBZ humanity is notable for its food?
>>
>>52678639
Because the DSs are the protagonists and GSs are bad guys and side characters.

Besides, it's repeatedly shown that the mage is more important than the magic. Erza shits on people with OP magic all the time just because she got gud with sword magic.
>>
File: Hulk Ultimate Destruction.png (1MB, 760x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk Ultimate Destruction.png
1MB, 760x960px
?
>>
>>52678670
>>52678644
I mentioned it once. It's very charming thing in Super, at least to me.

But yeah, apparently Cup Ramen is the best food in the universe, according to the God of Destruction.A god who loves to taste food from all over the universe.
>>
>>52678644
>even other omnivores, and seriously a series with humanity's hat being 'the best cooks' would be fun as hell
I have mixed feelings about that. On the one hand, that's awesome. On the other, that means that there isn't better food out there somewhere.
>>
>>52678596
The problem is that what humans are really good at, Endurance and Stamina, are mostly irrelevant in settings with magic or high tech.
>>
>>52678684
!
>>
>>52678684
Wouldn't that be covered by the Marvel jump? If not, go ahead. That's one of my favorite games ever.
>>
>>52678735
have you not been paying attention to the Marvel and DC jump craze.
>>
>>52678644
Humans are almost as violent and brutish as fucking orks, we just aren't anywhere near as dumb.
>>
>>52678763
We're also Pack Predators, which is really fucking rare on Earth. We could, in theory, be the most social "predator" species in a sci-fi setting, but no one plays with that idea.
>>
>>52678763
I've always thought that Orks from 40k are what humans in 40k should have been.
>>
>>52678664
>The answer is fuck it, mitigate it with out of setting meta-magic perks, and laugh your ass off doing it.
Or don't assume everything you read on the wiki is gospel, or applies across all continuities.

Like the price for Constantine's magic you mentioned contradicts other sources which say the bad stuff that happens to him is not any metaphysical cost to use magic, just him having expected collateral fallout from consistently punching above his supernatural weight class.

Or is a specific 'Fuck You' caused by the ghost of his dead brother intentionally making his life miserable.
>>
>>52678735
I would love to. But I don't even know what to make the base origins. Because what the fuck is there that balances with HULK?
>>
>>52678796
Make the Hulk option something undiscounted and not connected to an origin?
>>
>>52678779
Modern humans like to pretend they're not predators even if they eat more meat now than they have since before they started farming.
>>
>>52678848
Well the average member of a modernized country couldn't hunt for shit. You think Bob from accounting with the beer gut can reasonably be called a predator?
>>
>>52678866
From a biological perspective, yes.
>>
>>52678848
My point was that some sci-fi does play with "we evolved from a predator species, we evolved from a prey species" as a thing. But none of them point how rare pack predators are, and thus something that could be humanity's hat.
Just as mean and vicious as a predator species, but nowhere near as likely to turn on our own, or on allies.

>>52678866
>with the beer gut
TBF, the guys with beer guts are usually the guys who go hunting on the weekend. It's the guys who are weeds or muscled who don't know how to hunt.
>>
>>52676909
>>52677286

To answer both these questions my new chain is pretty much me and my deranged fan (called Nuala) from Batman TAS.

She's almost yandere. She's not all that psychotic but I did start that jump being woken up because she broke into my house. Maybe she would have gone more insane if I'd rejected her rather than taking her on an adventure across the omniverse but I suppose we'll never know.

As for the waifu vs harem stuff I went for just one companion this chain predominantly for narrative purposes. I prefer not to have a lot of companions as it becomes easier to decide what you'll do in a setting and encourages making friends outside your own travelling circle. To use a Harry Potter example (the best sort of example) I could slot Nuala in as Ron's twin sister, myself in as a Black and then make friends with Harry, Ron and Hermione which fits pretty neatly into the story (as seeing Snape flip out over there being two guys who look a bit like James and Sirius in his class would be funny and another Weasley around isn't going to harm the plot) whereas doing something like this is a lot more difficult if you've got 8 people in tow (you can shove them in different houses but even this makes me feel sort of bad).

Also when it comes right down to it I think I'd be content enough with one companion to not want to risk adding more wives to the mix. It just seems to work and this chain seems pretty promising because of it.
>>
>>52678848

Aren't we more scavengers in this era since we feed on meat from animals killed by someone else instead of hunting things ourselves?
>>
>>52678886
Biological terms aren't applied to human social specialization. That's outside the role of that kind of terminology.

So no.
>>
>>52678886
Unless you count Lions as Scavengers, then no. Having another of your species kill the animal, then provide you with the food, doesn't make you a scavenger. It just means you have a different place in the social structure, that depends on the species. Some do that for children, Lions in particular have the Females hunt and bring the meat to the Males, and more examples.
>>
>>52678903
>>52678909
Fair enough.
>>
>>52678909
So, what you're saying is, the general human populous is infantilized and entitled as a result of all our food being handled by the someone else, who is inherently lower on the social ladder than us because they touch the food we eat?
>>
>>52678779
I read an HFY about that idea.
Every other spacefaring species in the galaxy is a prey/herd animal that developed intellect to rise above their predators.
With hundreds of spacefaring species, and none of them predators, it was assumed by them that predators, and carnivores in general, could never develop sapience.
Humans had to hide their nature from the get-go, never revealing their predatory traits out of fear of ostracization, or even full-blown attacks on their homeworld.

Then, of course, humans save the day by being the only race that can predict the fighting strategies of a new race of carnivorous assholes.
Because the carnivores were fighting like predators (divide and conquer, guerilla tactics), and every other race in the galaxy fought like prey (big, slow, heavy movements, shows of extreme force and strength).
>>
>>52678748
I saw but marvel magic jump, but I've only been skimming the threads for the past few days.

>>52678796
Backgrounds
>Drop-In: Maybe a psychiatrist/psychologist background or somekind of Psychological manifestation?)
>Soldier:
>Engineer:
>Radiologist/Biologist:

Perks
>Thing You Fear/Inner Darkness? [Drop-In capstone]: You can unlock someone's hidden superpowered darkside?
>Thunderbolt [Soldier capstone]: Maybe something having to do with being able to get neigh unlimited funding and resources to pursue your enemies, or getting soldiers under your command to fight something they have no chance against?
>Titan Engineer [Engineer capstone]: You can make hulkbuster-like mechs.
>Gamma Mutant [Radiologist/Biologist capstone]: Something similar to Abomination or that psychic chick. Maybe take inspiration from some of the other Incredible Hulk villains?
>>
>>52678967
That's not what he's saying no, but in a tangent, humans are considered to be child-like morphologically compared to other great apes. It's believed this is related to longer periods of mental plasticity and lower aggression (in comparison.) Similar processes are seen in domestication.

There's a term for it that escapes me currently.
>>
Is there a reason things like Companion Housing aren't in the drive?
>>
>>52679032
Shittily made.
>>
>>52679032
because despite chasing Quicksilver out and hating his guts, /jc/ still has a complex about other supplements expanding on the Warehouse.
>>
>>52679017
Neoteny?
>>
>>52679017
>Similar processes are seen in domestication.
I'm convinced we Domesticated ourselves, at least to an extent, when we domesticated Dogs. The fact the humans with more empathy and love for their companion were more likely to survive have have children did it.
>>
>>52679032
Because fuck the infinite free companion bullshit.
>>
>>52678986
But that's stupid, because some large herbivores are fucking monstrously good at dealing with predators, in fact, that's what pretty much the purpose of every prey survival strategy; dealing with predators. Why the fuck would a predator race know shit about how to deal with another predator race, when they likely use differing survival strategies from us?
>>
What are the Greek Evils?
>>
>>52679076
A bunch of fags and dirty assholes.
>>
>>52679076
Hope
>>
Vestments of Fate or Synchronicity Wave Travelling?
>>
>>52679076
You mean the stuff that came out of Pandora's Box?
All the bad shit in life, basically. Disease, death, war, that sort of thing.
The one thing left inside when Pandora closed it was Hope.
…Goddamn the Greeks were depressing motherfuckers.
>>
>>52679102
Neither. Just get Greatest Magician of the Age for unlimited magical growth.
>>
>>52679074
Moreover moreover, why the fuck does that shit still apply in space warfare? Didn't the herbivorous races develop intellect to overcome their predators anyway? Why do they need help from predators to deal with a problem that they developed intellect to overcome already?
>>
>>52679032
Nowadays it isn't exactly necessary, there are multiple options to basically perform companion housing within the chain already that makes the supplement basically redundant. Even if you don't use the Nomanisan Island or the Light of Terra there are multiple alternatives to the whole companion housing problem
>>
>>52679102
Synchronicity. Plot armor best armor.
>>
>>52679102
Synchronicity. Nobody can steal it, and it's probably one of the best luck perks in the chain.
>>
>>52679084
>>52679097
>>52679124
Huh. So Hope is a valid choice for that perk from God of War?
>>
>>52679102
Unless you specifically need plot armor and don't want to use the one in the Coiling Dragon jump you might as well go Vestments
>>
>>52679151
I doubt it, Hope is very plot important in GoW.
>>
Hey, I'm buying a perk that lets me pick any random mundane skill to become pretty good at, 20 times. Is there a roll table or random generator for skills I could use? Suggestions on what I should chose for those skills are welcome as well.
>>
>>52679174
Make your own table, it's not like it's that hard.
>>
>>52678697
This topic reminds me, CJ, are you still here? Does the "uncapper" aspect of Greatest Magician apply to out-of-jump magic systems, or would I need to use a combiner like CC or I Cheat for that?
>>
>>52679060
Yes.
>>
>>52679174
What jump offers any mundane skill mastery that can be bought multiple times for a low enough price that you can buy it twenty times?
>>
>>52679174
Bepis handling, waifu husbandry, tea-making, seduction, breathing, petanque.
>>
>>52679174
Cooking, Gardening, Gunsmithing, Masonry, Carpentry, Writing, Painting, Swimming, Programming, and whatever the hell the proper name for what beauticians do is.
>>
>>52679076
>>52679124
I just realized that the Greek and Biblical stories behind how humans got so smart are very similar.
>Nonhuman goes against the establishment to make people clever.
>They get punished forever, and so do the humans in question+ all their descendants.
Any other myths in other religions like that?

>>52679151
Isn't there already a Hope perk in the jump?
You can hardly call yourself a Greek God if your theme is Hope.

>>52679174
Unicycle riding
Bagpipe playing
Tight rope walking
Juggling
Safecracking
Clowning
Acrobatics
Escape Artistry
Parkour
Sandwich making
Butchering
Lion taming
Elephant riding
Breakdancing
Ballroom dancing
Demolition
Synchronized swimming
Baking
Welding
Diving
>>
>>52679216
>whatever the hell the proper name for what beauticians do is
Cosmetology.
>>
How do you rule Greek Myth working in your chain? So, it turns out that all of the history and supernatural phenomena our ancestors came up with to explain the natural world were right... but only in the context of an entirely separate multiverse.
>>
>>52679249
>So, it turns out that all of the history and supernatural phenomena our ancestors came up with to explain the natural world were right... but only in the context of an entirely separate multiverse.

Yeah.
That's how I rule every jump works.
It's all true.
Just not here.
>>
>>52679240
Thanks anon.
>>
>>52679151
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure all the Hope stuff is under the Drop-In tree.
>>
>>52679249
All possibilities are both truth and false. Just as Greek mythos was fairy tale in this world, so was it truth in another.

That is why I bear the goal that has shaped my stand from /co/co/. Find the Source of all worlds, all possibilities.
>>
>>52679309
>He wants the REAL Akasha, not the fake one in Nasuverse
I can approve of this.
>>
>>52673017
How come Deranged Fans get less than OCs and imports?

2 100 cp perks is a bit stingy given OCs get 600 cp and discounts for the same price.
>>
>>52679233
>Any other myths in other religions like that?
Basically every other religion did that and did it first and better. Christionaity is a religion that was created by council and is manufactured wholesale by people in the know cribbing other religion's shit, or deciding that the random writings of one person or another is true, and throwing out all the shit that doesn't gel with their agenda.

It's not a coincidence it shares aspects with so many other religions throughout history, and that there is so much weird esoteric bullshit in the Abrahamic lore is you go looking that never got into the bible, like the fact that YHWH was in a pantheon and had a fucking wife way back in the days. Christianity is the most doctored religion of all fucking time.
>>
>>52679032
>Is there a reason things like Companion Housing aren't in the drive?
What are you talking about they're in the drive under Everyone else's supplements.
>>
>>52679324
>YHWH was in a pantheon and had a fucking wife
…I would hear more of this.
Did YHWH's wife divorce him or something? Is that why he's such a monumental asshole in the Old Testament?
>>
>>52679201
Dark Cloud 2. I didn't see anything else I though was worth taking for me, so I just decided to spend all my CP on one perk. I didn't even take any drawbacks.
>>
>>52679233
>>52679324
There are many things that are shared amongst religions all over the word.
A being gifting something that could symbolize intelligence to humans, and being punished for it, is one of them. Another is the "great flood", which has been attributed to the floods that occurred at the end of the Ice Age.

>>52679357
YHWH was once El of the Canaanite pantheon, over time he became more heavily focused on than the other gods, until he eclipsed all of them, and eventually became the "one" god of the Hebrews,

The fact he is El is why all Angel's names, with some specific exceptions, names end in El. Micheal, Gabriel, Heliel(Lucifer's hebrew name).
>>
138. Swat Kats
Perks: Good For The Press, Stress Test, Ounce of Paperwork, Something's Up, Cutting The Knot, Aura of Authority
Items: Origin Outfit, Catnip

I'm an intern! This has surprisingly less corpses than I expected. It's still a non-zero corpse count, but that's life in a city attacked by Kaiju every few weeks. Anyway, I work at the mayor's office as Callie Brigg's assistant and that's my usual in for the plot of the week. I stick close, I help with paperwork, I disappear during dangerous moments and put on a superhero costume to fight crime as the Kat Crusader, masked vigilante. I took the perk for crime happening around me rather than elsewhere in Incredibles, which makes that a lot easier.

I think the Mayor and Feral are the only ones who didn't figure it out. Callie got it on day one, and the Swat Kats got it when they "saved me" from Dark Kat and I followed them home to cook their dinner in thanks. I even used real food.

After victory I'd give a hammy speech about justice and mercy and some villains even took it to heart. Dr. Viper and Hard Drive were the ones who actually didn't just blow me off and I was able to get them on my team, if not to stay in jail. There was a lot of redeeming to do. That didn't help when we had to blow up a crystal monster or anything like that, but monsters can't really be reasoned with, at least with my current set of perks.

>>52678791
It's just something I've seen in damn near every DC setting where they explain magic in any fashion. It's explained in multiple DC comics continuities, in the DCAU after Wonder Woman is turned into a pig, and I think that Justice League Dark movie as well. I got overinvested in my theory and apologize for pushing it so hard.

>>52679249
All worlds are equally falsehoods, or at least on the same level of falsehood versus truth. I want to be real.
>>
>>52679324
>Christionaity is a religion that was created by council
Christianity existed before the Council of Nicaea.

All the various councils did was take a belief that already existed in Christianity and declared it to be the already right one. Those concepts grew organically, the only artificial part was them being adopted as absolute canon.

Besides, everyone except the Arians and the Gnostics agreed with the first council, and calling Gnostics Christians is a fucking stretch when Islam has more in common with Christianity than it does.
>>
>>52679052
Why does /jc/ hate Quicksilver?
>>
>>52679375
>>52679357
His wife's name was Asherah, by the way. From what we can tell she was probably worshiped as a mother goddess, at least during the period where El was worshiped as the lone god.

The three major stages are El as the war god in the Canaanite Pantheon, El and Asherah worshiped alone after the El cult took over, and El alone once they became even more radical and envisioned him as an ever-more esoterical, distant and inhuman deity.

Asherah was damn stubborn though, a thousand years later you still hear about Jews putting down Asherah heresies.
>>
>>52679435
You forgot the point where El went from "the war god" to "the king of the gods", before him and his wife became the only gods.
>>
>>52679429
We don't, some people are just salty.
Though I do admit to being somewhat annoyed that he didn't respond to anything related to Doom 2016, I want muh rocket launcher dammit!
>>
>>52679435
YHWH wasn't even their god originally. It was imported from someplace else through trade, and it was the name of a place, not a person or deity.
>>
>>52679429
I wouldn't call it hate, honestly. It's more like we continuously ignore his vision for Jumpchain and ideas about how things should be whenever they get in the way of how we want to run our own chains. Or basically, indifference and lack of respect, rather than anything so passionate as hatred, but some people love their hyperbole.

Except for the people who do hate Quicksilver, but those guys are just weirdos.
>>
>>52679429
I don't hate him. I do hate complex math, though.
>>
>>52679435
Actually, he had three fucking consorts, and all of them were other gods wives. Fuck, that's some NTR shit right there.
>>
>>52679615
The El Cult was big on "our favorite God is the BEST God"
>>
>>52679359
Wouldn't it be better to just not take the jump?
>>
>>52679631
So...Religious Waifu wars?
>>
>>52679740
That was a thing, people have fought and killed over their favorite Goddess before.
Thread posts: 558
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.