[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/exg/ - Exalted General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 42

File: Exalted - Solars.png (79KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted - Solars.png
79KB, 300x450px
>What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world that turned on them.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For mechanics of the old edition, play this tutorial: http://mengtzu.github.io/exalted/sakuya.html
. It’ll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.

>Gosh that was fun. How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/.

Resources for Third Edition
>3E Core and Splats
https://www.mediafire.com/#b54o6teut3fx6

>Arms of the Chosen Preview
https://www.dropbox.com/s/15xddoahzedtkwu/Arms%20of%20the%20Chosen%20Preview.docx?dl=0

>Other Ex3 Resources
https://pastebin.com/fG1mLMdu

>Resources for Older Editions
https://pastebin.com/GihMPwV8

Sorcery edition. What's your favourite spell, which ones are best for combat, and which are the best control spells?
>>
File: 1408468454253.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1408468454253.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
At least link to the last thread in the OP.
>>
i think karal fire orchid a cool and a cute!
>>
>>52598418

Depends on if the storyteller rules you get the willpower back when you reach the required shaping motes or after the damage is dealt.
>>
>>52598464
She's kinda MILFy for my tastes. I prefer Faka Kun personally.
>>
>>52598652
once you go spotted black, you don't go back
>>
File: 1417159734358.jpg (8KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
1417159734358.jpg
8KB, 191x264px
>>52598390
Whoever used my charm cards and Miracles upload forgot to combine them with their own core. I'll upload that too, but I take no responsibility in keeping it updated for future splats.
>>
Have you ever had adventures in the Wyld? How were they like?
>>
>3E Core and Splats
>https://www.mediafire.com/#b54o6teut3fx6
Link leads nowhere.
>>
>>52599175
>>52598390
Resources for Third Edition
>Final 3E Core Release
https://mega.nz/#!ctgxyJaC!ygkrLnFsrnBJzIUZY-dJsMfyFrhFQgDsQuuo52fcW0I
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q51qw8skdw1rg15/Exalted_3e_Core.pdf

>3E Backer Core (Old)
https://mega.nz/#!E1dRBBIa!ZbQG4IasYCJRli2bhgE2MOdWeFAeV3N1rqL9kAIGbNE

>Arms of the Chosen Preview
https://www.dropbox.com/s/15xddoahzedtkwu/Arms%20of%20the%20Chosen%20Preview.docx?dl=0

Links from last thread as op is bad at op'ing.
>>
>Once this Evocation has been used, it does not reset until Stormcaller’s wielder performs the proper ritual cleansing of the weapon with rice wine at the next new moon. She must have Occult 3+, or Occult 1+ and a demon-related specialty, to attempt the purification ritual. This is a difficulty 3 Intelligence + Occult roll.
>In addition to resetting this Evocation, the purification of Stormcaller tempers the storm devil’s fury. As long as a wielder with this Evocation perform the ritual purification successfully on the last new moon, sheathing Stormcaller without using this Evocation will not cause harm to her allies or any character she has a positive Tie towards.

I don't understand why performing the ritual is a roll, beyond the first time you do it. Surely once you know the ritual, you just know it. Why must you roll for it every time?
>>
>>52599589
>Why must you roll for it every time?

Because it's presumably an at least somewhat complicated ritual, and just because you know how to do it doesn't necessarily mean you're guaranteed to do it perfectly every time.
>>
>>52599619
This being Exalted, that doesn't make sense to me. In a game of heroes why should we have to worry about messing up a minor ritual once every month? It's a low difficulty roll too, the same difficulty 3 Int+Occult you'd roll to bind any of the 1st circle demons in the book with the spell. But the consequences for failure there include a demon running loose in the world. The consequences for failure here are...one or two of your charms don't reset. It seems like pointless rolling for minor consequences. I guess the devs like that sort of thing though.
>>
>>52599698
Even a superstar basketball player sometimes misses shots, bro. The Exalted aren't a hundred percent infallible.

Also I should point out that if you mess the ritual up, that Charm can't be reset for *an entire month*, 'til the next new moon hits and you can attempt the ritual again. Not that minor of a consequence.
>>
>>52599589
When the Exalt goes to purify his sword, it is time for his enemies to strike. How big of a penalty do you think being cursed, blinded and poisoned is when failing the ritual means you can't use your power evocations for a month?

Not to mention, the user might be badly wounded and still has to do the ritual or have to wait for the next new moon.
>>
>>52599698
stfu notanautomaton
>>
>>52599698
>This being Exalted, that doesn't make sense to me. In a game of heroes why should we have to worry about messing up a minor ritual once every month?
I agree with this guy. You're exalted and you shouldn't have to bother yourself with failing rolls.
As a matter of fact you should just auto succeed every roll you try.
You're EXALTED. You can nuke CITIES with a SPOON.
Maybe every session the GM can roll a d10 and get that number of counters that he can use to counter the auto success on rolls for added drama but that's it. Everything else succeeds .
I WANT TO FEEL LIKE AN EXALTED GODDAMNIT
>>
>>52600578
Am I just imagining things or have we been getting more of these chucklefucks lately?
>>
>>52600827
With information and things in general picking up again we're getting all sorts now.
>>
>>52600839
I guess there's a downside to every good thing.
>>
>>52599175

Try this one:
https://www.mediafire.com/#b54o6teut3fx6
>>
>>52599175
>>52601358

Right, so these two are the same. When you clicked the link in the OP, were you logged into Mediafire? I wasn't and it took me to the front page.
>>
>>52599698
It has more to do with how you and yourweapon relate to each other. At best you do that ritual every month in the same fashion. The roll ifself is more to see if you have made the necessary preparation, since being a wielder of a fabulous weapon like that, you're more likely to be a warrior than a sage, or in gameplay terms, the low treshold of the roll is mostly for people who go full murderblender, to signify at least some investment of your very self to the weapon by investing a bit in Occult and intelligence . The Artifact defines the characters story as much as his abilities and personality do. Stormbringer wants to define your abilities as well, at least to some extent.
That's what I get out of that at least.
>>
It's not about Exalted having to succeed at every roll.
It's more like that is a minor inconvenience that you execute by rote. Even if an Exalted coincevably can trip over his feet and fail the ritual there's no reason your character should. Dice rolls should be used to adjudicate an outcome when stakes are high and a failure has as much dramatic impact as a success; losing access to your power during downtime because you rolled the wrong numbers is just boring.
>>
File: 1405170876069.gif (5MB, 430x215px) Image search: [Google]
1405170876069.gif
5MB, 430x215px
>makes a new op
>shit doesn't work as intended
How very Exalted.
>>
>>52602738

Is it the Mediafire link? Are you logged into Mediafire?
>>
>>52602754
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/b54o6teut3fx6/Exalted_3e

This is the proper link.

It should also probably have the Ex3 comic: Tale of the Visiting Flare in there.
>>
>>52602829

I'll throw in the fiction Anthology while I'm at it. Can you think of anything else that should go in? Charm trees, maybe?
>>
>>52602754
why would I log in to Mediafire?

are you not using a VPN either?
>>
>>52602887

>why would I log in to Mediafire?

Nevermind, there's a fixed link at >>52602829

>are you not using a VPN either?

Nope.
>>
>>52602904
you shouuuuld be~
>>
>>52602914

Recommend me some good, free, ones. Which one do you use?
>>
>>52602919
Not that guy, but I think the rule for VPNs is that if you're not paying for the product you are the product.
>>
>>52602919
>good
>free
Choose one.

If you're willing to shell out, Freedome is the best you can get. If not, the best you can get is fucked because they'll be selling your data.
>>
>>52602864
Yeah, could throw in MadLetter's Charm Cascades.

Solar Charms:
http://www.madletter.net/rpg/exalted/cascades/v3/cascade_v3_all.pdf

Martial Arts:
http://www.madletter.net/rpg/exalted/cascades/v3/ma/cascade_v3_all_ma.pdf
>>
>>52602989

They're up, can you think of anything else?
>>
>>52603165

Fair enough. Take them down and put them somewhere else?
>>
>>52603193
Could just make a new account and upload to that.
>>
>>52603243

Right, does this one work?

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5mqvjg2fl1vb2/Exalted_Ex3
>>
>>52603243
>>52603337

I also simply changed the display name on my other Mediafire. Probably won't do shit, but it's no longer identical to my Reddit and OPP accounts, at least.
>>
File: hfndBlO[1].gif (1MB, 320x261px) Image search: [Google]
hfndBlO[1].gif
1MB, 320x261px
>>52603337
>>52603360
>>
>>52603374

I'm going to interpret that as not being sarcastic in order to sate my ego. Having DHCP enabled also gives me a dynamic IP, which is also good, I think? Does /g/ have threads on this kind of thing?
>>
>>52600578
>>52600578
honestly wouldn't be all THAT surprised if this became a solar innate power in 4e ;)
>>
>>52598652
Fire Orchid was supposed to be in her early 50's if I remember correctly. She was a retired, career soldier.
>>
>>52603512
Tell /g/ you're scared of the botnet and that you need help. They might also have guides.
>>
hey /exg/ how can I be the speediest solar around in 3e?
>>
>>52603804
Yeah. Being even a MILF instead of just a greying, aging woman is thanks to the effects of Solar Exaltation.
>>
>>52605248
All the Athletics charms that increase speed.
>>
>>52605248
Living Wind Approach lets you beat the Maiden of Journeys in a foot race.
>>
>>52605316
That is, of course, assuming the Maiden of Journeys doesn't have a similar Charm.
>>
>>52605429
Oh, and it can only be used once per scene, so only during one interval of a foot race. It is still obviously an extremely useful Charm for a Solar speedster, don't get me wrong.
>>
>>52605462
>>52605316
Hatewheel posted:

Solars are myth-heroes. It is a myth-hero's purpose to subvert mythos and thereby define it. Solars fight, destroy, and ultimately recreate the status-quo, doing so by conquering the obliquely magical through acts of sheer will, force, and skill writ-large, like every myth-hero in literature. IE, a Solar built to win a foot race will win a foot race with the very Maiden of Journeys. The Solar will outrun Death itself.
>>
>>52605524
Okay, but the Solar won't do that just by using Living Wind Approach. I'm also bothered by Morke stating that the Solar *will* win rather than that he *can* win. There are plenty of stories where the hero's victory isn't actually guaranteed, not in-story - from an outside perspective, from the reader's perspective, it is clear that he will win, but that's not guaranteed "in-setting".
>>
>>52605565
>I'm also bothered by Morke stating that the Solar *will* win rather than that he *can* win.
jeez, nitpicky much? Go read the 3e book and tell us whether this is an edition that makes Solars autowin all the time against any opposition no matter what. Spoiler: they don't exist, and Morke never wanted them to exist, so stop trying to find grand conspiracies hidden in irrelevant word choices.
>>
>>52605696
Living Wind Approach always wins, except if contested by Living Wind Approach. Checkmate.
>>
>>52605696
Anon, I just specifically pointed out that Solars don't actually autowin on foot races, not even with the Essence 5, Athletics 5 pinnacle of speed Charms that Living Wind Approach is. It doesn't exactly make sense to claim that I'm looking for some grand conspiracy. Morke's choice of words, in this and other statements he's made about Solars, annoys me. That is all.

>>52605716
It wins once a scene on one interval of a foot race. It doesn't let you win an entire race, nor an entire chase.
>>
>>52605813

>Anon, I just specifically pointed out that Solars don't actually autowin on foot races, not even with the Essence 5, Athletics 5 pinnacle of speed Charms that Living Wind Approach is. It doesn't exactly make sense to claim that I'm looking for some grand conspiracy. Morke's choice of words, in this and other statements he's made about Solars, annoys me. That is all.

They're the truth though.

Now repeat after me:

"Solars are not sometimes-sorta the best, they are always the best."
>>
>>52605959
Morke ain't even a dev anymore, dude.
>>
>>52605959
One of the ideas I remember Holden mentioning years ago was that different Exalted have certain things they're really good at, Solars are special because they can be just as good in those areas as the other Exalted for whom that is their specialty. But, Solars aren't better in that area than the other Exalt is.

So while Solars are always "the best" there are certain areas where they have to share being the best with the other guys who are also the best at that thing.

But who fucking knows if that's going to matter or not. Holden and Morke have jack shit to do with Exalted, and Vance and Minton might have somewhat different ideas on how this whole thing goes down.
>>
>>52606276
Ironically Morke had originally dismissed this point with that very "no, Solars aren't the sometimes the most powerful, conditionally the strongest Exalted, they are *the best Exalted* flat out" post.
>>
>>52606305

Which goes back to the mantra

"Solars are not sometimes-sorta the best, they are always the best."

Even with new devs, I heavily believe this will remain the same.
>>
>>52606329
The thing you have to remember though is that Morke didn't mean, for example, Solars are better at shapeshifting than Lunars, or better at wielding Fate effects than Sidereals. What it means is that, say, a Solar fighting a Lunar isn't autofucked if that Lunar shifts into a river dragon.

I'm personally fine with "Solars are always on top" so long as the gap between "the best" and "the next" is narrow enough to keep fights exciting and meaningful.
>>
>>52606421
Agreed
>>
A specialized Solar can become the very paragon of whatever field he chooses. A single Solar isn't the best at *everything*.
>>
>>52606591
That is something usually lost in these power level discussions. They tend to be about some platonic ideal Exalt with every possible charm - it doesn't actually work that way, every Exalt is an individual.
>>
>>52606719
In mine I generally assume a Solar and X contesting in a field the Solar is specialized in. Tends to be combat a lot, because combat usually is first to come up.
>>
>>52606276
that would be much better than the stupid "i is da best at evraything at once! lulz" nonsense people generally spew
>>
>>52606759
>>52606329
>>
>>52606719

At the same time, "every Exalt is an individual" only works on the story-telling level where one author has total control over the narrative.

While the story is integral to an RPG, so is the ability of each player to have an equal share of telling it - and that comes down to mechanical fairness and role protection.

As long as "playing a Solar" doesn't become equal to "having the most narrative power" or "taking design space from other character types" - then it's not an issue if they're technically the strongest.

Otherwise it's worse than DnD's caster supremacy - because at least that was just incompetence and not: "Magic Heroes are all about unfathomable cosmic power, so obviously they should be stronger than other characters at the same level, and their players should just be glad to be the supporting cast of their glorious Wizard leader".

Or hell, it'd have been easy to balance characters around Essence. Then say "Mortals can go up to Essence 3, Terrestrials to Essence 6, Celestials to Essence 9, Solars up to Essence 10+" - thus preserving Solars as the strongest, but making it so that any given party is actually balanced because most games will cap at Essence 5 anyway.
>>
>>52607322
>Otherwise it's worse than DnD's caster supremacy - because at least that was just incompetence and not: "Magic Heroes are all about unfathomable cosmic power, so obviously they should be stronger than other characters at the same level, and their players should just be glad to be the supporting cast of their glorious Wizard leader".

I thought that DID stem from actual design intent; the Ivory Tower paradigm of system mastery.
>>
>>52607371

It was kinda-accidental. They wanted some superior choices to reward systems mastery, and the Forgotten Realms books were ALL about super wizards being amazing - but they *also* didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

IIRC, their idea of deliberately bad feats were things like Toughness and their example of a too-strong feat was Power Attack.

Casters being so overwhelmingly strong never really occurred to them because they played them in the super-generic party of archetypes kind of way that all the book fluff went with - where Fireballs were cast regardless of them being mechanically shit, because Wizards Cast Fireball.

So while Ivory Tower design was their plan, they fucked it up so badly it *still* became Ivory Tower design... just one they never showed any signs of understanding.
>>
>>52605959
He also said that they aren't working with tiers before, and to not be surprised if you see charms from other exalt types that seem more powerful than charms of solars.
I take it he meant things like the lunar charm that lets them immediately cast a sorcery.
>>
>>52607472
By my understanding, this is all quite accurate.

And sad.
>>
>>52607322
It's an RPG. Hopefully the people playing together aren't assholes. If a Lunar wants to be good at X, it would be kind of dick for the Solar player to make his character focused on X so he can make the Lunar player kiss his ass.

A lot of these conversations seem to be based off the idea that Exalted is some kind of PvP game with the players out to murder-fuck one another one. Instead the point is that the players and ST work together to make a game that's fun for everyone.

Building a character designed to butt-fuck over another player ain't cool, and the ST should tell that asshole to knock it off.
>>
>>52607322
>it'd have been easy to balance characters around Essence. Then say "Mortals can go up to Essence 3, Terrestrials to Essence 6, Celestials to Essence 9, Solars up to Essence 10+" - thus preserving Solars as the strongest, but making it so that any given party is actually balanced because most games will cap at Essence 5 anyway.

I like the concept, but I don't like that specific implementation. I'd give all Exalt types an Essence range, mortals at 1, Terrestrials at 2-4 depending on experience and spiritual training, Celestials at 3-5, and Solaroids at 4-6. That way, a GM can say "I'm running an Essence 4 campaign, so it'll be balanced if you play a renegade Immaculate Master, or an experienced but not quite elder Lunar, or a newly exalted Solar". Players would be able to progress within that specific bracket, but they wouldn't go from Essence 4 to 5 in the course of ordinary play. That'd be the domain of the shounen-style time skip and the sequel campaign with some returning characters and some new ones.
>>
>>52607322
Exalted is not about mechanical fairness. You pick an Exalt for their themes and story, if you play in a mixed circle then part of that will be exploring how one Exalt is simply stronger than another. If that isn't your thing, don't play a mixed circle. What should happen is that the storyteller gives each player equal attention regardless of the disparate strength of the party.

>Otherwise it's worse than DnD's caster supremacy

DnD starts from the (false) premise that each class is equal, Exalted is upfront about the inequality.

>Or hell, it'd have been easy to balance characters around Essence. Then say "Mortals can go up to Essence 3, Terrestrials to Essence 6, Celestials to Essence 9, Solars up to Essence 10+" - thus preserving Solars as the strongest, but making it so that any given party is actually balanced because most games will cap at Essence 5 anyway.

This makes zero sense in the setting, and would result in a terrible game. I don't think you even like Exalted.
>>
>>52608545
Solars aren't supposed to be so overwhelmingly more powerful than other Exalted that mixed parties can't be gatherings of equals, though. That just isn't the way things were initially presented in 1E. Solars are the greatest among the Exalted, sure, but 1E core stated that Sidereals made better scholars than Twilights and mentioned Full Moon Lunars in the same breath as Dawns when talking about the most fearsome Exalted warriors. Solars being in a tier of their own is not a core part of Exalted.
>>
>>52608720
>Sidereals made better scholars than Twilights

I doubt this, at least, will survive. Except as a function of the Sidereals simply having access to more sources of lore than your average Twilight.
>>
>>52608218
This is an interesting idea.
>>
>>52608545

I'd have gone with 'Essence is balanced against essence BUT in-universe different exalts have it easier'. So most DB will never leave essence 1 and raising it is a hard, rigorous process. For Solars it's easy and simple and most that survive will quickly rise in essence.

PCs are all equally able to do so, however.
>>
File: ww.png (284KB, 254x509px) Image search: [Google]
ww.png
284KB, 254x509px
This is my waifu.
>>
>>52609288
your waifu is a FILTHY ANATHEMA
>>
It turns out Holden and Morke aren't just bad people, they're also misogynist members of the patriarchy.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/04/why-the-patriarchy-hates-the-moon/521853/

Your move, Vance & Minton. Only you can correct this tremendous social injustice by making Lunars better than Solars.
>>
File: 1425586124995.jpg (32KB, 360x479px) Image search: [Google]
1425586124995.jpg
32KB, 360x479px
>>52609468
Nigga we're fucking talking about Exalted, why the fuck are you showing me this shit
>>
>>52609407
I know its amazing right
>>
>>52608218
>shounen-style time skip
So Dragonball is Essence 4 (Goku as a tiny kid able to have exciting fights against assassins and demons and armies), Dragonball Z is Essence 5 (humans are no longer relevant in serious fights, monsters need to be the strongest it's possible for them to be in order to keep up with the saiyans), and Dragonball Super is Essence 6 (go saiyan or go home).
>>
>>52608218
>>52609220
Personally I'd kind of prefer Essence not being a thing, with all Charms being theoretically avialble even to newbie Exalts but obviously being gated behind their Ability/Attribute requirements and prerequisite Charms. Spirits should still have Essence as normal, but all types of Exalts sort of breaking the rules and being able to reach the ultimate power right after Exaltation would be cool and appropriate as fr as I'm concerned. This would kind of be the exact opposite of what you guys are suggesting, with the differences bewteen various kinds of Exalted being specifically about Charms of some Exalts being more powerful than those of others.
>>
>>52609468
Oh right, so we can assume they got fired because they were taking to long but did we ever learn if it was because they were just dragging their feet from personal life problems or something else.
>>
File: Red Panda, Warrior.jpg (88KB, 589x800px) Image search: [Google]
Red Panda, Warrior.jpg
88KB, 589x800px
>>52609503

Isn't forbidden love the best?
>>
>>52608720
>Solars aren't supposed to be so overwhelmingly more powerful than other Exalted that mixed parties can't be gatherings of equals, though.

I never said that, don't put words in my mouth. What I said is that Exalted is not about mechanical fairness. Solars are not overwhelmingly more powerful than other Celestial Exalted, but a Dragon-Blooded is absolutely going to be overshadowed in a mixed circle.

>That just isn't the way things were initially presented in 1E.

They weren't said to be in a tier of their own in 1e, but they WERE said to be the most powerful. This is 3e, however.

And guess what? In 3e it says that the Solars are the mightiest among the chosen. Its hard to say how this will be expressed mechanically in 3e, but judging from Mastery and Supernals I expect Solars will both have an edge over other exalted in their field of specialty, and get access to the whole tree right from the word 'go'.

It wouldn't surprise me if, for example, Sidereals could use their Lore charms to change fate and call up facts from spirits, but they would actually be worse than Solars at succeeding at lore rolls.
>>
I can't wait for DB's to come out so we can finally put some of these power level arguments to rest. They're probably just going to get replaced with arguments of a different type though.
>>
If we can't agree on how significant the imbalance between a Solar and other kinds of exalted are, can we at least agree that 'tier 2 exalted' (non-Solar/Abyssal/Infernal, non-Terestrial exalted) should be balanced?
Like, if a Lunar, Sidereal, Alchemical, Liminal, Getimian, and Exigent were all (somehow) in the same circle, shouldn't they all be mechanically equivalent/balanced?
>>
>>52609840
Yeah I fully expect them to be too powerful for some, not powerful enough for others, and generally nobody to be happy.
>>
>>52609843
Maybe? There would probably be weird stuff in any mixed circle, not to mention how strange it would play IC. Like a Sidereal being able to go to Heaven whenever he wants but the Lunar would get murdered, or none of the splats really having a cohesive theme all mixed together beyond some justice league thing.
>>
>>52610005
Obviously there would be issues based on the individual quirks of each exaltation, but wouldn't you agree that there's no reason for a Lunar to be significantly better than an Alchemical the same way a Solar is significantly better than a Lunar?
>>
>>52609540
Holden and Morke being fired for failing to do their job isn't relevant here. It's how they supported the patriarchy and kept the moon goddess down.
>>
>>52610079
Well, that is hard to say. The advantage of the Alchemicals in 1e was that they could customize themselves to fit any scenario, but if they weren't prepared for something they were fairly weak because their charms were slightly weaker than other celestials and they could only have so many equipped at one time.

So it might very well be the case that a Lunar is significantly better than an Alchemical in a mixed circle, if the latter doesn't have access to the magical infrastructure or assumed downtime to change their charms.

But that really remains to be seen in 3e. I suspect that mixed circles will turn out fine in 3e, barring Dragon-Blooded, and most people won't notice that a Solar is slightly better at X than their Lunar, because the charm trees will be asymmetrical.
>>
If Lunars have a significantly different charm tree than Solars that is also fun to play, thats all anyone will care about.
>>
>>52610317
No. People are always going to find something to complain about. This just affects how effective telling them to fuck off will be.
>>
>>52610539

If new Lunars are not TAW then they can fuck off in all honesty.

3e has given me no faith for Lunars overall, and I doubt the book will change my mind.
>>
File: goingthrutunnel.gif (2MB, 200x174px) Image search: [Google]
goingthrutunnel.gif
2MB, 200x174px
>>52610590
>TAW
>>
>>52610590
taw was ass. silver infernals
>>
File: BustyBlueDress.png (2MB, 1413x1999px) Image search: [Google]
BustyBlueDress.png
2MB, 1413x1999px
>>52600827

4chan having retards and trolls is nothing new. It was rarer on /tg/ usually though.
>>
File: FireAspect4.jpg (644KB, 1451x1156px) Image search: [Google]
FireAspect4.jpg
644KB, 1451x1156px
>>52609909

Pretty much this. Personally, I expect them to be way overpowered compared to both lore and their previous editions. No one is going to be happy with this book, precisely because it seems half the player base wants DB's to be elemental flavored Solars, and the other half wants them to be where their fluff says they should be: The bottom of a fairly tall ladder.
>>
weird, only 3 of the alchemical castes list exposure effects for their anima.
>>
>>52611667
Which is sad for me, because I want them to be around the bottom of a ladder that's tall enough to have meaning yet short enough that they can still knock guys down from the top of it if they play their cards right.
>>
File: SolarSaberFemaleWarrior.png (2MB, 953x1438px) Image search: [Google]
SolarSaberFemaleWarrior.png
2MB, 953x1438px
>>52611691

Sad part is what it'll probably end up as is Solars and DB's being so close in terms of relative fighting power they'll probably straight up murder each other in any sort of 'fair' fight, and completely roll them over with the idea they have numbers backing them up at times. I'll be surprised if it ends up any other way, given everything it seems, must sacrificed on the altar of "balance".
>>
>>52611667
>and the other half wants them to be where their fluff says they should be

nobody is asking for elemental solars, and you show a pretty clear and equally silly bias by describing everybody else as wanting "the bottom of a tall ladder where they should be"

it's more a matter of how far down is reasonable. making them too weak breaks fluff just as much as making them too strong. if they're so far down they could never have pulled off the usurpation and a single purpose built dawn could solo the entire realm fresh from chargen for example....

>>52611691
this
>>
>>52611730
being *too* op just makes solars boring, both to play and as a splat in general. that's not just balance it's general sense/playability. otherwise why even make a system, just tell your self a story with no rolls in it and save your money
>>
>>52611755
top of celestial tier is good. a tier or 3 above everything else including other solaroids is not
>>
File: CryingChinaWhiteAsian.jpg (742KB, 960x854px) Image search: [Google]
CryingChinaWhiteAsian.jpg
742KB, 960x854px
>>52611734

The thing with the Ursupation was it was always supposed to be a desperate, uphill fight the entire way, even after taking every single precaution necessary and trying to gather as many as they could and even staging the coup at that dinner party. And shit was still supposed to be going poorly on all fronts. And this was with them armed with First Age everything, better training, more numbers, etc.

>>52611755
>otherwise why even make a system, just tell your self a story with no rolls in it and save your money

Probably because an Solars (or Celestials) powers shouldn't be directly limited by DB's tier alone. Theres a ton of shit in Exalted thats much nastier than DB's should be, and those sorts of things should be the proper opponents as campaigns get out of "char-gen tier". And Celestials+ should be made with that kind of stuff in mind.
>>
What is a worse idea? Putting Makarios in charge of your armies or putting Octavian in charge of your finances?
>>
>>52611668
Jade is easy. "red/blue/black: "Any object that passes through this field becomes hot/cold/wet to the touch for some time afterward, though insufficently hot/cold to burn/freeze or no visible moisture collects on it."
white:Earthware and softer metals subjected to the anima of a Jade Caste may become hard as steel for minutes afterward.
green: ...not sure. thinking green jade might not even be present on autochthon anyway"

that just leaves starmetal and soulsteel. but sidereals didn't get an exposure effect either, and can't think of anything appropriate for the abyssal one...maybe thin traces of lingering smoke?
>>
>>52611875

Nothing wrong with Octavian in charge of your finances. For one thing, your creditors won't bother you for long.
>>
>>52611891
He will either kill them, or they will simply become confused by his perpetually oiled bara physique and wander off.
>>
>>52611877
Green Jade is associated with life, fertility and poisons, among other things. Plant life is just a convenient shorthand.
>>
File: GotBalls.png (296KB, 378x434px) Image search: [Google]
GotBalls.png
296KB, 378x434px
>>52612990
>By the Giant Green Jade Balls of Autochthon!
>>
I wonder if we'll see Perfected Kata Bracers again.
>>
>>52614143
Q: Will we be seeing Perfected Kata Bracers again?
Mintion: Theoretically possible at some point, but not in Arms, and possibly never. Implementation is tricky because we do not want any specific artifact to be a must-have for every single character who focuses on a given Ability.
>>
>>52614168
>Implementation is tricky because we do not want any specific artifact to be a must-have for every single character who focuses on a given Ability.

My god, actual foresight on the part of an Exalted developer. A rare sight.
>>
>>52614187

I'd probably make them something that makes it easier to stance-dance with multiple MA forms. Something that would be valuable, but not essential for the true MA specialist, but not something every MAist picks up at chargen.
>>
>making a character for the first time
>trying to figure out some sort of low-key Night caste bounty hunter type by working from the mechanics up
>"this isn't working anon, try something else"
>fuck it, what about Naked Snake but a youxia?
>"perfect"
I don't know what I expected. I still don't know what's going on. I'm scared.
>>
>>52611811
>The thing with the Ursupation was it was always supposed to be a desperate, uphill fight the entire way, even after taking every single precaution necessary and trying to gather as many as they could and even staging the coup at that dinner party. And shit was still supposed to be going poorly on all fronts. And this was with them armed with First Age everything, better training, more numbers, etc.
That's Primordial War. The Usurpation was tough and required sacrifices, but I don't really recall it being portrayed that way.

>>52611875
>What is a worse idea? Putting Makarios in charge of your armies or putting Octavian in charge of your finances?
I'd assume Makarios would subcontract someone else to handle the actual general stuff, so it'd probably go alright.
>>
>>52614143
>>52614168

Is it not just possible to make them a weapons version of Silk Armour? A light Artefact weapon that counts as unarmed for the purposes of Martial Arts.
>>
>>52615978
Then it becomes a required purchase for unarmed MA. That's explicitly what they're trying to avoid.
>>
>>52616017

Is Silk Armour not the same? Doesn't it become a required purchase for Ebon Shadow, Crane, Black Claw, and Dreaming Pearl?
>>
>>52611875
ankh-morpork does ok with makarios in charge of their army
>>
>>52616129
It's good, but I'm not sure it's a requirement to spend four merit points and four committed essence on +5 soak, especially when there's no example silk armor with any flavour or evocations in the book so far.

If Arms of the Chosen has exactly one such artifact, then I'll agree with you completely. I can imagine a situation where a party includes two characters with different MAs from your list, both of whom think they should be entitled to the artifact.
>>
lunars should be bonded to one specific member from some dragonbloodline, not solar exalts
>>
>>52616591

An interesting idea, especially considering how this would change the settings history.. Why do you think this?
>>
File: Golden-sword-sun.png (43KB, 134x608px) Image search: [Google]
Golden-sword-sun.png
43KB, 134x608px
Is there any official art for Stormcaller? Failing that, any decent fan art or close-fits? I've been looking, but no luck so far. (Ideally not just a gold katana. Katanas are overplayed, although they are pretty easy to find.)

I'll post anything I find that I like and seems moderately exalted.
>>
File: 024 - 6oR4nHs.jpg (108KB, 1280x916px) Image search: [Google]
024 - 6oR4nHs.jpg
108KB, 1280x916px
>>52616748

No, and there won't be until Arms hits if there's any at all. Orichalcum curved sword with White Jade scabbard, right?
>>
>>52616591
>>52616675

What if Lunars had the power to tie their fluid nature down to a specific external thing for various benefits and effects? They already define their own nature by choosing a caste. They already have a tie formed to a particular Solar. They already act as patrons for nations and tribes. Why not make a mechanic out of that and let players have some control over it?

You could then have a particular Lunar who decided to tie themselves to a particular Dragonblood lineage. Something like that might work on the Exaltation level, with the bond passing down through the Dragonblood family and from Lunar inheritor to Lunar inheritor.

>>52616748
More sword art.
>>
File: tVRM5yl.png (68KB, 692x227px) Image search: [Google]
tVRM5yl.png
68KB, 692x227px
>>52616802
Pretty much. I posted a request for some fanart in the drawthread, so I'll copy what I wrote there in terms of pertinent details.

Its powers are lightning themed, and they come from a demon that's imprisoned within the sword.
It's a slender sword, made of Orichalcum (gold metal).
Its scabbard is important (sheathing it is the trigger for its lightning attacks), and that's made of White Jade (so, white metal).
It has vacant slots for three magical gems. Those might be on the sword or the scabbard.

I doubt any existing art is going to fit all four details. Your sword is pretty close, though. Personally I'd prefer a non-curved sword, but that's my personal taste.

I kind of like this sword from that one game that I don't know but see a lot of art assets from.
>>
File: 1386835076161.jpg (574KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1386835076161.jpg
574KB, 1280x1024px
>>52616802

This one looks like it might have some wind powers.

>>52616809

It's an interesting idea, definitely, but I don't think Lunars get to choose their caste, only that it merely stabilizes. how could the protection of DB lineages be reconciled with the Immaculate Faith? Or is it more of a Hidden protector angle you're shooting for?
>>
>>52616319

But you could make any evocations you want for the silk armor. I mean Freedom's Cadence essentially does what Silk Armor does just being a chain shirt and has a full evocation list. Really I see no reason why any martial artist that cannot wear armor does not either buy silken armor and make evocations or do what Freedom's Cadence does.
>>
File: 004 - 6p1uyyI.jpg (145KB, 696x1350px) Image search: [Google]
004 - 6p1uyyI.jpg
145KB, 696x1350px
>>52616852

Freedom's Cadence loses its "Doesn't count as armour" power in a crash, locking you out of a whole charmset. It also costs an extra 3m to get that power in the first place.

>>52616845

I wouldn't hold my breath on finding anything with Hearthstone slots, honestly. Good look with the draw thread, though.
>>
this look ok? https://pastebin.com/dRXkbzzJ
>>
>>52615052
>but I don't really recall it being portrayed that way.

Remember the whole Sidereal Ms. Cleo forecasting? All 3 ways were bad, just that was the least bad? "Least bad" was still really bad.
>>
>>52617676
Yes, but it wasn't bad because of the difficulty of defeating Solars. It was bad because of all the things that relied on Solars and were therefore lost when Solars were no longer around.
>>
>>52617676
>>52617898
Also keep in mind that the Sids' tendency to fuck up out of hubris exponentiates the more of them are gathered to plan.
>>
File: talky-fighty Zenith.jpg (136KB, 959x832px) Image search: [Google]
talky-fighty Zenith.jpg
136KB, 959x832px
Not Pictured: 4 dots, a specialty and 2 charms, in a martial art, a specialty in Performance and Integrity

Does that work out?
>>
File: black henshin.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
black henshin.webm
2MB, 640x480px
Is it possible to become a Kamen Rider in Exalted?
>>
>>52618621
Looks legit to me. Admirable restraint on the 5s; I tend to end up with a lot of them.

What software are you using to arrange all your character details? It's very pretty.
>>
>>52618621

>INT 1

Be aware you'd literally talk like an INT 2-3 character from Fallout.
>>
>>52618707
Yes, in the sense that you are capable of dramatically revealing your full righteous power at a key moment in order to serve justice.

No, in the sense of there are no magic bug masks or motorbikes in this setting. But the characteristics that truly make a kamen rider aren't the "kamen" or the "rider".
>>
>>52618767
I disagree. That's one way to play Int 1. Another would be Jayne "If I had wanted schooling, I'da gone to school" Cobb. Yet another would be Minsk. Or maybe you just favour the direct approach and don't see why things need to be complicated.
>>
Would someone be so kind and post the Backer Charm pdf? Lost my copy thanks to a destroyed usb stick.
>>
>>52618707
>>52618810
With the right artifact armor, you sure can!
>>
File: Mothgirl.jpg (259KB, 841x1182px) Image search: [Google]
Mothgirl.jpg
259KB, 841x1182px
>>52618707
Yes.

>>52618810
>No, in the sense of there are no magic bug masks

Lunars or actually just wearing a bug mask. Doesn't need to be magic, when you are already magic.
>>
>>52618763
https://loom.webtelligence.com.au/#/
It has it's fair share of problems, like forgetting I had Integritiy favored, but it works nicely, click and drag upwards and to the sides, or you'll miss much of the sheet.

>>52618767
I had the intention of fluffing that as a strong desinterest in logic gymnastics and learning of more scholarly things. More of a 'doing things by heart'-type character
>>
File: Stormcaller fanart - Copy.jpg (203KB, 1494x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Stormcaller fanart - Copy.jpg
203KB, 1494x1015px
>>52616882
>>52616802
>>52616748

The drawthread delivered this. (Dot added so dupe detection doesn't stop me from reposting.) I think it's pretty cool.

>>52618667
>>
How do I make Havel the Rock Johnson?
>>
>>52618897
Or just comboing Hauberk-Summoning Gesture with Whirlwind Armor-Donning Prana.
>>
>>52618767
Int 1 is below average, not intellectually disabled.
>>
>>52618943
>https://loom.webtelligence.com.au/#/
I'm having difficulty editing characters on that page. Clicking just seems to

>>52619039
So, just a guy in meme-level heavy armor? Equip artifact heavy armor. Done. Extra credit if you back that up with Resistance charms.

But he's probably not a Solar, because Solars are the best regardless of their equipment and a Supernal Resistance Solar can be the toughest thing in the game, straight out of chargen, while wearing a negligee. Big blunt weapon and and themed name suggests we're talking about an Earth-aspected Dragonblood.
>>
>>52618810
>>52618897
>>52618904
>>52619057
So would it be possible, right out the gate, to transform into a suit of armor and do some elaborate choreographed fight scenes and maybe even have alternate forms/collectable toys to give me new powers? Or we talking more along the lines of Showa Riders that are just one form one beat down?
>>
>>52618943
>a 'doing things by heart'-type character
So they're like a country-bumpkin type character?
>>
File: a5b.jpg (264KB, 1580x768px) Image search: [Google]
a5b.jpg
264KB, 1580x768px
>>52619106
Actually what happens if you blend the Rock Johnson and Havel the Rock
>>
>>52619133
>So would it be possible, right out the gate, to transform into a suit of armor
Hauberk-Summoning Gesture.

>do some elaborate choreographed fight scenes
Literally every other fight scene, but get Martial Arts I gues.

>and maybe even have alternate forms/collectable toys to give me new powers?
Evocations + other artifacts.

In other words, yes.
>>
>>52619135
Error: coud not parse this line.

>>52619106
Works better on android, keep the mouse down to edit, klick once for information
>>
File: Hauberk-Summoning Gesture.webm (3MB, 1000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hauberk-Summoning Gesture.webm
3MB, 1000x1080px
>>52619133
I maintain that the thirst for justice is the most important factor, and the pop-up armor is a superficial trapping of a rider.

BUT, if that's important to you, then you want to take a series of Resistance charms that allows you to store a suit of armor Elsewhere (for the uninitiated, that's what Exalted calls Hammerspace, or the place where the extra room in a bag of holding comes from) and call it back at a moment's notice. Bonus, those charms also make the armor lighter and allow you to perform gymnastic dodges without it slowing you down.

>Whirlwind Armor-Donning Prana
to get dressed quickly
>Hauberk-Summoning Gesture
to store your armor Elsewhere when you aren't wearing it, call it back when you want it
>Armored Scout’s Invigoration
to get dressed faster and move faster while armored

You then buy an artifact suit of heavy armor at chargen. There's only one in the core book, it's called Brilliant Sentinel, and it's themed around being a glorious protector and bane to evil. It's basically perfect for the concept.

One of those charms requires Essence 2, so you must be a Dawn Caste or Zenith Caste with Resistance as your Supernal. Either one fits the concept.
>>
>>52619233
Country bumpkin. You know, like a hillbilly or a yokel. Uneducated people with habits/values/mannerisms reminiscent of rural life.
Think Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. Jack Sparrow might also count.
>>
File: danger danger.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
danger danger.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>52619222
Hell yeah, thank you.
>>
>>52619282
Oh of course, the thirst for justice IS important, but without the transformation armor, you're just a kung-fu movie protagonist with godlike powers. With the armor, you're a hero of justice, KAMEN RIDER
>>
>>52619365
Fair point. Sounds like Zenith is better here than Dawn, for that reason.
>>
>>52619451
>Sounds like Zenith is better here than Dawn, for that reason.

Totally, in some cases. ...In at least a couple you could even argue Night or Twilight.
>>
File: kamen rider moralfag rebuttal.png (48KB, 524x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kamen rider moralfag rebuttal.png
48KB, 524x1200px
Another important point is knowing how to handle Abyssals.
>>
>>52619629
Question is, how many and what kind of Charms would a Zenith need to cause his enemies to die in a huge explosion
>>
>>52619681
Martial Arts. All of them.
>>
>>52619681

why do you need charms when you can just get a fat stack of firedust and do it the absolutely-mortal way, scrub? do you enjoy charm-bloat?
>>
>>52618853

Here.

>>52619106

It's built for mobile. in order to edit a field you need to press and hold. If you're on the Discord, @andrewhows is the guy who created it.
>>
How would your dawn raise kids?
>>
>>52619738
There is an exalted discord?
Dos it at least have a glorious name?
>>
>>52619681
Just stunt giving your enemy the Kenshiro treatment when you land a killing blow.
>>
>>52619730
I do if it lets me do lots of crazy effects for my Rider Exalted. It's not about blowing the enemy up, it's about killing them with a kick or a punch, and THEN they blow up
>>
>>52619773

Yes and no. https://discord.gg/AFkRv
>>
>>52619738
I´m sorry, what? I thought Backer Charms and Miracles where two different things. Taking it anyway. Thanks for the help anon.
>>
>>52618996

Pretty fucking cool. You ought t post that to the forum.
>>
>>52619835

Miracles is the formal name for the charms. Anything else you want? Previews, maybe?
>>
>>52619748
A lot better than you'd imagine. My Dawn's a bit of a gentle giant type person, although she's not much of a giant now that I think of it.
>>
>>52619861
Got everything else already, thank you.
>>
>>52611730
A Dragon-Blooded with Terrestrial tag is totally hampered compared to solars with the same style.

What I imagine dragon-blooded looking like (from the Terrestrial and Mastery tags) is having raw damage boosts and workhorse charms on par with solars, but a lot of the important "cheaty" bits -- extra actions, non-charm defense, post-soak damage, decisive damage soak, etc will be significantly hampered. If that's the case, then Solars will absolutely be able to destroy a large number of dragon-blooded, pretty much without completely overwhelming numbers. I wouldn't be worried.
>>
>>52620006
A few caveats to that statement based on info gathered:

Not all Charms have the Terrestrial and Mastery tags.

Immaculate styles don't have Terrestrial tags, and there are some implications that they have some inverse Terrestrial tag, making them worse for non-elementally aspected MAists.
>>
>>52620085
>Immaculate styles don't have Terrestrial tags, and there are some implications that they have some inverse Terrestrial tag, making them worse for non-elementally aspected MAists.

Source on this? That's interesting, if not totally unexpected considering that in previous editions the Immaculate styles were full-blown Celestial Martial Arts.
>>
>>52620085
I'm more speculating on what the core Dragon-Blooded charmset will look like by extrapolating from the Terrestrial tag than speculating on dragon-blooded martial artists specifically. Anyway, the story the Terrestrial tag tells is that Dragon-Blooded don't have NEARLY the force multipliers that Solars do, and probably have very limited ways to deny those force multipliers to the Solar Exalted.
>>
>>52619290
Aaaaah, sorry, but no, not exactly.
>>
Can someone explain Supernal Socialize and Persona charms to me? I am only a simple Dawn caste, and this system terrifies me almost as much as the Craft system.
>>
>>52607322

this is fucking stupid btw
>>
>>52620820

Basically they are for people who want to do everything but can't afford to do everything. Also for players who want to play more than one character without actually playing more than one character.

What are you specific questions?
>>
>>52620901
Mostly I'm hoping someone has a build or a story for something they've done with it. A friend is interested in playing an Eclipse Caste, and he's debating going full Bruce Wayne/Batman.
>>
>>52621168

One of the players in my game has the persona charms and even did a working so both the characters exist independently of each other in real bodies. One of them is basically a poet saint who everyone likes, the other is a ruthless crimelord who didn't think twice about killing most criminal gangs in Nexus nor what people think of her.
>>
>>52620853
No it's not, it is the problem from the view of a storyteller, in which it suddenly stops being exactly that. If the solars narrative niche is perfection and the others isn't, that enhances agiven narratve, by virtue of multiple characters not being inherently in the same niche. Castes exist to solve this problem, forcing people to specialize within the broad niche of solars.
As such, a plethora of different exalts does wonder to storytelling, even powerlevels are alloverthe place, but if everyone agrees to their place in the narrative, and as such in the greater world the narrative is from, all participants can have a better experience.
The point is not being able to throw more dice at a given problem than anyone else, regardless, the point is having a niche from which to influence the story.
Whether that is facing problems head on, manipualting fate in your favor or seeking more ephemeral ways, through the dead or elements to achieve something or solve problems.

Tl;dr the discussion shouldn't be powerlevels but unique and interesting ways to solve a given problem as posed by the splat and a given storyteller should never have different typesof exalted meet on the same grounds (i.e. have a choosen of battles go straight up against a murderblender solar, especially without months of planning and even more acting upon those plans).
>>
>>52610833
>taw was ass. silver infernals
Eh.

All that Infernals and TAW shared was grody body horror, and by the last drafts most of that had been cut anyway. TAW didn't have the big Charm clouds, the bottleneck effects, Charms with downsides, Charms with strict aesthetics, all that many permanent enhancements...

I wouldn't want 3e Lunars to be TAW, but calling them Silver Infernals is just inaccurate. If anything, they were more like Silver Dragon-blooded in terms of design.
>>
>>52621345
>If anything, they were more like Silver Dragon-blooded in terms of design.
Honestly their design was more Silver Sidereals rather. Each attribute was given a metaphorical description that derived their effects.
>>
>>52621345
>All that Infernals and TAW shared was grody body horror

That is what people are referring to when calling it Silver Infernals, yes--the earlier drafts with more Prototype-style transformations.
>>
>>52621345
>>52621619
>Lunars, the chosen of the ultimate shapeshifter herself
>able to adopt a thousand shapes and guises, many of them bizarre and grotesque
>somehow bad
Am I missing something here?
>>
>>52621711
I guess some folks just found the mechanical cribbing from Infernals lazy or some shit.

It doesn't matter now though, Lunars are the Animal Exalted whether we like it or fucking not.
>>
>>52621746

Lunars aren't a damn thing right now because they don't have a book showing what they are. They've got blurbs in the core, and for all we know, it could change radically. And it wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>52621877
>They've got blurbs in the core, and for all we know, it could change radically. And it wouldn't be the first time.

The new devs have said that they're not very likely to change the vision from what Holden and Morke had there. Unfortunately.
>>
>>52618707
Exalted is like the kitchen sink full of the backed-up detritus that erupted up from the pipes when you tried to fill it.

So yeah. But it won't be pretty.
>>
File: 1491430015029.png (3MB, 1200x1676px) Image search: [Google]
1491430015029.png
3MB, 1200x1676px
What are the best non-social merits if you can't take Artifact? My GM wants me to acquire Stormcaller in play, which is great because how often do the Exalted get to dungeon crawl, but I suddenly have 5 points I haven't spent and I don't want to change my character concept with anything too major.

He's a relatively scholarly Dawn, and he's a sorcerer.
>>
>>52622362
Honestly, I'd GET some social merits in that case. Influence, perhaps, or Followers/Retainers/Allies. Alternatively, could up his Resources a bit if they're not already maxed out.
>>
>>52622362

Ambidextrous, language, fast reflexes, quick draw. The first two are admittedly a hedge case, but I usually take them on nearly every character.
>>
>>52622362

Unnatural Hide 5 is pretty good, especially combined with some Resistance charms, but I think making your character out of living crystal might violate the character concept a tad.

Retainers are good. They can be quite powerful (4 dots ~= Young DB), and you can use them to shore up any weaknesses your character has.

Cult has ok mechanical benefits, if you can justify it.

Fast Reflexes, Fleet of Foot and Pain Tolerance can all be good, although the benefits are more mechanical than evocative.
>>
>>52622421
That's the thing, I've had him in my head as a relatively minor figure, newly exalted and not sure what to do with his power until PLOT starts. It doesn't really make sense for him to have an entourage. Also, no Resources. He has stuff, but he's not independently wealthy. He does have a retainer, but that's it, and he had it already.
>>
>>52621711
Lunars are shapeshifters, not shapeless. A Lunar is a man and an animal at once, who can accomplish great feats through raw primal power and express different sides of himself as the situation warrants. He is not an amorphous blob of ever-changing organs and body parts.

The Lunar Exalted's main gimmick is shapeshifting, which can encompass anything or nothing. Any creature's power can be defined as a variant of "being X", so the core concept of "shapeshifting" covers all of them by default. What separates one kind of shapeshifter from another, or from any other kind of magical creature, is what they can change into and what it represents.
>>
>>52622477
>making your character out of living crystal might violate the character concept a tad
>might
>a tad
I love Exalted.

>>52622457
Ambidextrous might be good, but generally only because you hope your GM never makes it relevant in my experience. Ditto Language, although I did already grab Old Realm.

Isn't Quick Draw made redundant by Call The Blade?
>>
>>52622593

Summoning The Loyal Steel, actually, but yes. STLS is a Melee charm, however, while QD is ability agnostic.
>>
>>52622593
>>52622696
Quick Draw is made redundant for most characters by the fact that you are always assumed to begin combat with a preferred weapon drawn.
>>
>>52622524

A retainer isn't really an entourage - they're closer to you than that. Followers are the entourage background. A retainer could be a family member, or a sworn brother, or your BFF or something.

>>52622907

The only time I've had a character with QD was intending to use the low-cost Brawl clash charm that lets you clash with improvised weapons, but destroys them.
>>
Why the fuck did they keep around the retarded jump between the levels of resources?
>>
>>52623631
Because there is a vast amount of resources they need to abstract into five small bullet points. The difference between a well off merchant in Nexus and the king of his own city state whose primary export is gems and hookers is pretty fucking vast, and the system needs to do that in just five points of difference between them.

Also, it's trivially easy for the Exalted to make a lot of money really fast, so if they were in a standard, graduated slope kind of deal, it could lead to things like every PC being resources 5 at the end of a single session.
>>
>>52623706
>we couldn't make Wealth a 7-tier background because...?
>>
>>52623867

Because Storyteller, whoo!
>>
File: MonkOnVista.jpg (179KB, 1195x800px) Image search: [Google]
MonkOnVista.jpg
179KB, 1195x800px
>>52623706
>>52623867
>>52623937

They couldn't make wealth something you actually track with real numbers, rather than trying to make it an abstraction, like any other sensible game ever, because...?
>>
>>52623937
I mean...that's never stopped them before?
>>
>>52623967
whew get the fuck out of here
>>
>>52623987
>not wanting actual improvements in your game systems
>instead you have to arbitrate literally random piles of wealth because they couldn't be assed to just assign a scrip/obol/what the fuck ever cost to things

You probably still like BP char-gen.
>>
are 2e territory charms more or less pointless?they don't seem to build to anything
>>
>>52623967

Because, frankly, that's dull. The whole point of Exalted is that you're *not* the D&D murderhobo, grinding up loot so you can afford the next +1 on your sword.

You're a demigod, and you wield a blade of legend forged in the primeval chaos of the before-time. You're just assumed to have enough money to buy the basics, because bartering for room and board is boring, and you have no need to spend it on upgrading your gear. What's left is the narrative impact on having fucktons of wealth, and it's better handled by an abstract measure than by counting how many silver coins you're lugging round in a sack.

Now, the system could use some more details about how large purchases or ongoing investments impact your wealth, but I'd much rather stick with an abstracted Resources score than have my players continually trying to carry every piece of gear they loot off the corpses of their slain, so they can hock it in the nearest town, and incrementally improve their cash reserves.
>>
>>52623867
Because there are only five dots for it on the character sheet. Yeah, that's it.

>>52623967
Because we would be tracking far too many numbers at the end of the day for the game to make any real amount of sense. Like, if you're in charge of aforementioned land of gems and hookers, then if you want to arm your forces, then that's a lot of book keeping to figure out exactly how much you're purchasing if we use real numbers.

Additionally, the setting has several different currency types. Imagine aformentioned "arming the army" example, only you want to buy foreign weapons from Bumfuckistan, because Bumfuckistan is the only people who make the Cloudfeatherstone Hunga Munga's you want your troops to be equipped with. That requires translating to their native currency, purchasing the weapons, then translating the new values back.

Alternatively, we could have a kind of wonky system that at the end of the day is simple and doesn't hurt anything, and have that be that.
>>
>>52624040
>doesn't like tracking granular wealth
>MUST ENJOY THE TASTE OF SHIT IN MOUTH
your leaps of logic must dazzle the retards who put up with you at their table
>>
>>52624135
They have some stuff you can do with them, but overall yeah. Lot's of stuff in 2e didn't have a lot of thought put into it, mostly from insane deadlines.
>>
Anyone got a link to that thread where they translated 2e demons to 3e? I think they had gods too, but I'm not sure.
>>
Idea: An Exigent who was Exalted by a god who died wanted revenge on other gods. So the Exigent is now cursed to slowly die every day if they do not eat at least one god, absorbing their strength, power and memories, and to ensure the Exaltation is passed on, the Exigent has an overwhelming feeling that if they keep their Exaltation when they die, their soul will be swallowed and they will never pass on peacefully.
>>
On a scale of one to ten, what's the likely of a character with both Stormcaller and the shaping ritual that gives you 2sm every turn you're in a storm being shut down.
>>
>>52626681

I have a player who has both - he took the ritual before Stormcaller was released, then asked to replace his current sword with Stormcaller when it came out. We were only two sessions in, so I was fine with it.

It's not a huge issue yet, because the ritual won't trigger until Stormcaller intensifies sufficiently to become a storm, rather than a drizzle. Also because the only spell the characters knows is Infallible Messenger, so...
>>
>>52623967
Because why the hell would they? Wealth as an abstraction works just fine.
>>
>>52626627
>So the Exigent is now cursed to slowly die every day if they do not eat at least one god, absorbing their strength, power and memories
Having to eat a god every day is insanely harsh. Having to do so, like, once a month or so, with some Charms maybe using the power of devoured gods as their fuel or only being reset by killing gods might work better.

>and to ensure the Exaltation is passed on, the Exigent has an overwhelming feeling that if they keep their Exaltation when they die, their soul will be swallowed and they will never pass on peacefully.
What does that mean? It's not like an Exalt can keep his Exaltation after dying anyways. What would or could the Exigent do to ensure that his Exaltation is passed on, anyways?
>>
>>52626926
Well don't Exigents have to (or can) pass their own Exaltation on to other people?
>>
>>52627000
Only the most powerful.
>>
>>52626627
how is that within the themes of that god? the intent of the exigence has no bearing on what the resulting exignt is bound to or dioes.

was that god a god of revenge?
>>
>>52627000
No. First of all, there are very few general rules about the Exigents, as they're all unique. Secondly, I'm pretty sure the old devs mentioned at one point that a lot of Exigents are "once-and-done" kinds of deals, with the Exaltation perishing with the Exalt. Third, while some Exigent Exaltations or whatever the term for them should be do pass on, considering that the Exigent can neither give up his Exaltation while still living not keep it after death, I don't really see how passing it on could be up to him. Maybe choosing the successor could be the Exigent's duty and privilege in some cases, but the Exigent being able to decide whether or not the Exaltation passes on at all doesn't really make sense to me.
>>
>>52627069
>>52627055
Huh, alright then, didn't realize all that.
>>
>>52627069
I think the 3e core does mention that some pass-able Exigent Exaltations might only become inheritable if certain conditions are met before the current holder dies.
>>
I always forget how fast /tg/ moves.
>>
File: 1464422191431.jpg (199KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464422191431.jpg
199KB, 960x1080px
>>52609468
>Congressional candidate Brianna Wu tweeted her concerns over SpaceX announcing that it was planning to launch a crewed mission to the moon. “The moon,” she wrote, “is probably the most tactically valuable military ground for earth. Rocks dropped from there have power of 100s of nuclear bombs.”
>>
>>52630074

Depends on the size of the rock, how good your guidance systems are, and how much you love collateral damage.
>>
>>52630074
>>52630337

You'd need to lead the target quite a lot wouldn't you?
>>
>>52609468
>>52630074
To be fair, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
>>
>>52624310
>too many numbers. for example, if you want to arm your forces, then that's a lot of book keeping to figure out exactly how much you're purchasing if we use real numbers.

meh. make it real numbers, but abstract it out a little so you're not buying gear individually for every soldier. just make it a general upkeep based on magnitude and quality. solved.

>setting has several currency types

no real reason for that. right now the currency types are meaningless, with minor flavor only if you choose to provide it. they don't need some complex exchange rate then, just assume it's more or less the same cost to make bulk purchases with jade as it is with silver and ignore the conversion.

this isn't some silly all or nothing "total abstraction to the point it becomes unusable/meaningless and is ignored" vs "autism simulator: global economy micromanagement edition, to the point it becomes unusable/meaningless and is ignored"
>>
>>52626156
not what you wanted but https://docs.google.com/document/d/15BZMrBkO8j_-XZX5030Y0_GNrCvI9JRQhN_uXR-jjsQ/edit
>>
>>52630074
>“The moon,” she wrote, “is probably the most tactically valuable military ground for earth. Rocks dropped from there have power of 100s of nuclear bombs.”

It's also something, iirc, we have treaties about not using militarily. If a company showed signs of militarising it, they would get a lot of angry countries tearing them in half pretty fast.
>>
>>52631237
That's why you pretend you're doing something else. Starting a moonbase, for example.
>>
What do you think is better for a Twilight Sorcerer? A demon familiar buffed with Survival charms, or a demon army buffed with War?
>>
awhile ago I saw some homebrew charms for 2e infernals to make new first circle demons, anybody know where I can find that?
>>
>>52621746
Being the Animal Exalted isn't a bad thing in an edition in which Survival Supernal Solars can have familiars more powerful than they are.
>>
Does anyone have tomb of dreams?
>>
>>52631887

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/b54o6teut3fx6/Exalted_3e
>>
>>52632020
You are an eclipse and a twilight
>>
>>52618707
Yeah, easy. Just have enough Resistance to get the armor summoning charm and and lot of brawl and melee, and a decent amount of performance/presence and ride
>>
>>52631853

My first PC Solar was a supernal ride eclipse, Prince on the Horizon. He rode into combat on his trusty tyrant lizard, Horizon.
>>
>>52633154
amazing
>>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kSk-h6S38_zs3o6p1PoPwP7_-BaEGBEICOstNH4QI4s/edit?usp=sharing

Of the 769 charms in the core

107 are simple dice tricks
206 enhance abilities in a way other than dice tricks
232 give you additional abilities
74 enhance abilities with both a dice trick and something else
43 Add a new abilty while enhancing with a dice trick
69 Add a new ability and enhance without a dice trick
38 add a new ability and enhance with a dice trick and without a dice trick.
>>
>>52633305
So... what I'm gathering from this, and I could very well be wrong, is that the charms AREN'T just a bunch of dice tricks, the majority of them are meaningful in some way.
>>
>>52633429
Yes, I'm going to go back through and see of those things that are solely dice tricks how many of them are repeats.
>>
>>52633305
This still doesn't really say much, since you don't give any criteria for what any of those categories represent, or what a charm has to do to be placed in one.
>>
>>52633693
A Dice trick only adds dice or successes or rerolls

An Enhancer adds something to an ability besides dice

An ability gives your character something new they can do.
>>
>>52633582
That's pretty... I dunno, the opposite of disheartening. Heartening. I'm glad to see this data.
>>
>>52633305
Are excellencies included in the 769?
>>
>>52634231
There's only one excellency.
>>
>>52634262
There's an excellency for each ability
>>
>>52634284
It's the same excellency. You never purchase the charm.
>>
>>52634302
It may be the same thing for each ability, and you may not purchase it with experience, but it's still a separate charm for each ability
>>
>>52633305
That's some fine autism to prove a point that I can appreciate. Good job anon.
>>
>>52634357
You are just looking for a mostly Non factor to complain about now
>>
>>52634231
No, so add 1 or 25 to the total and dice adders to suit your taste
>>
>>52634559
I'd only add one because the arguments involving dice adders have always been about charm bloat and dice adders being written instead of another "good" Charm. Seeing as the Excellency is applied to each Ability, there's no wasted space and it's only written once.
>>
>>52631237
Better hope they're fast enough or else the company will be dropping Moonbombs on you.
>>
>>52633305
>>52633704
Are Charms that feed on failure categorized as "dice tricks" or "enhancers" ?
Are Charms in Combat abilities that manipulate damage dice classified as "dice tricks", "enchancers" or "additional abilities"?
>>
>>52634946
Both of those are dice tricks.
>>
>>52633305
Any charm that basically does nothing but let you fudge with your dice is a dice trick.
>>
File: MURICA_in_spaaaaace.gif (5MB, 594x336px) Image search: [Google]
MURICA_in_spaaaaace.gif
5MB, 594x336px
>>52630074
Actually true, with the caveat that you need something to launch them from the moon. Like a railgun. Fortunately, only the United States has those. So nothing to...oh.
>>
>>52631237
Literally nobody is a signatory. This conversation has, oddly, come up a lot frequently.

For reference: http://www.nti.org/learn/treaties-and-regimes/agreement-governing-activities-states-moon-and-other-celestial-bodies-moon-agreement/

While the rest of the world has been totally confused, the nuclear powers are busy preparing for moon base standoffs.
>>
>>52633305
K, so I went through and noted what each dice trick only one did. Ended up moving several to different categories. Only 89.

3 add half an ability to a relavent other ability
3 double 8's
6 double 9's
2 double all successes
2 add Essence Dice
3 add Essence Successes
7 free full excellencies
2 count opponents 10's as successes for you
2 count opponen'ts 1's and 2's as negative successes
2 reroll all non-successes

Everything else is unique
>>
File: What.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
19KB, 400x400px
>>52633305
>over 300 fucking Charms are literal filler material that should've been excellency-style generic Charms

The Charm bloat is fucking retarded.
>>
>>52635924
And even those dicetricks are almost all very useful and mechanically both powerful and distinct enough that combinign them into a single Charm or a few Charms isn't really viable.
>>
>>52636025
Only 7 charms are identical, and those are full free Excellency s
>>
>>52636025
>Charms shouldn't work inside the abilities they enhance
>>
>>52636182

No, Charms that are repetitive mechanics should be standardized for use in all Abilities rather than rewriting the same fucking thing 300 times ad infinitum.

And don't give me bullshit about "but blah blah WULDNT BEE BALENCED" because they could've also made sure the various trees were made with this sort of thing in mind so it would've been balance, while also cutting down on this ridiculous level of fucking redundancy and waste of space.
>>
>>52634957>>52634961

but in the chart/stats he means
>>
>>52636486
As I pointed out her: >>52635924
They aren't repeated ad naseum. 7 are free full excellencies, most of which have different intervals or reset conditions. Next most common is double 9's with 6 different charms. After than no effect occurs move than 3 times.
>>
File: augeast stables.jpg (49KB, 547x276px) Image search: [Google]
augeast stables.jpg
49KB, 547x276px
How does each Exalt type solve a problem akin to the stables of Augeas?
>>
>>52636573
Solar: Exactly as Hercules
Abyssal: Kill the cows and make their skeletons clean it up.
Lunars: Talk the cows into cleaning it up.
>>
>>52636595
Sidereals: Ensure that its destiny is to be cleaned up.
Terrestrials: You've got people to clean that up for you.
Exigents: A million unique ways to clean it up.
Liminals: Scare the dirt away with your hideousness.
Getimians: Clean it up just to fuck with its destiny of being filthy.
>>
File: Varg.jpg (96KB, 760x507px) Image search: [Google]
Varg.jpg
96KB, 760x507px
>>52636625
>Exigents: A million unique ways to clean it up
>>
>>52636595
>Exactly as Hercules
if he were also superman and wonderwoman and had a greenlantern ring and also took all batman's toys and may or maynot have secretly been lex luthor
>>
>>52636573
although a solar'd have also used charms to brainwash him into giving up 90% of the cattle, and then turned him into a soulsteel cockring for trying to cheat him
>>
>>52636595
>Lunars: Talk the cows into cleaning it up.

and then fuck each and every one of them to raise an army and smash civilization for...vaguely defined...reasons(personally I just think it was an excuse to fuck cattle)
>>
>>52636573
Solars: Throw the fucking thing into the Sun
Lunars: Dung beetle totem gathers the shit, rolls it down a hill off a cliff and launches it into the Realm, aimed at the Imperial Palace. The resulting shit-meteor blasts the palace off the face of Creation and results in shit literally raining down on the Realm for the better part of a week.
Sidereals: They're handed a shovel, because the Gods ain't doing this shit, so somebody has to do it. The Sidereals then spend a week arguing whose turn it is to clean this shit up, before splitting into three groups: One whose only purpose is to rewrite the fate of some mortal they don't like to shovel this shit until the day he dies, one who tries to overwrite the fate the others are writing, and a third who calls them both faggots and tries to clean it himself, but ends up accidentally killing the mortal the other two were arguing over when he buries him in shit from his newly constructed Shit-Fu Style.
Dragonblooded: Being so full of shit themselves, they just add to the problem.
>>
>>52636486
>because they could've also made sure the various trees were made with this sort of thing in mind so it would've been balance, while also cutting down on this ridiculous level of fucking redundancy and waste of space.
Could you expand on this? I'm not sure I get what you're trying to say here.
>>
>>52636884
Strip out what makes melee/brawl/thrown/archery different mechanically so they are all nice a bland so that you can add 5 or 6 excellencies to each without making one overpowered.
>>
>>52636916
>>
>>52636916
The worst part is knowing that some people want that.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 1200x800px
Anyone have some decent art for a Greenmaw? Ideally slightly better than the top result for Greenmaw on GIS.
>>
https://pastebin.com/brK2mXZ0

good or still shit? or too good and therefore shit again but for a different reason?
>>
>>52636573
Slayer: Nuclear holocaust the stable into a Malfean Demesne. Any surviving cattle are warped by demonic energies and now legally belong to the Slayer. Being sapient, the hellcows are aware of this.

Malefactor: Make it divinely illegal for shit to exist in this stable, then order some gods to clean it up. The agreement was already magically sealed, so Augeas can keep to his agreement or deal with his balls turning into asps.

Defiler: Army of brainwiped drones cleans out the stable. Augeas is already one of those drones, so it's not like he's in a position to renege.

Scourge: Creates a razor-sharp whirlwind that purees the cows into a meat slurry, then unleashs a tornado of blood and shit across the countryside, sustained by magic, to plague the world of mortals for all time. Then the Scourge forgets why they were there and wanders off.

Fiend: Doesn't do it, but tells everyone they did. Everyone believes them for some reason. Augeas says he doesn't want to pay the Fiend, so the Fiend tells him that he does. Augeas believes them for some reason.
>>
>Lunars: Dung beetle totem gathers the shit, rolls it down a hill off a cliff and launches it into the Realm, aimed at the Imperial Palace. The resulting shit-meteor blasts the palace off the face of Creation and results in shit literally raining down on the Realm for the better part of a week.
Sidereals: They're handed a shovel, because the Gods ain't doing this shit, so somebody has to do it. The Sidereals then spend a week arguing whose turn it is to clean this shit up, before splitting into three groups: One whose only purpose is to rewrite the fate of some mortal they don't like to shovel this shit until the day he dies, one who tries to overwrite the fate the others are writing, and a third who calls them both faggots and tries to clean it himself, but ends up accidentally killing the mortal the other two were arguing over when he buries him in shit from his newly constructed Shit-Fu Style.

yes
>>
>>52636825
>Dragonblooded:

tried really really hard to fix the problem, but they tried to shard their anima went off and burned the stable to the ground.
>>
>>52637700
>Fiend: Doesn't do it, but tells everyone they did. Everyone believes them for some reason. Augeas says he doesn't want to pay the Fiend, so the Fiend

tricks him into fucking his daughter and makes him incapable of telling anybody the fiend is [blablabla doing pointless evil for teh evilulz] and then the guy is a demon taskbound to something unpleasent and neverending, his family is dead, everybody remembers having always hated them anyway, and the fiend inherits all the cows because he had married the guy's daughter before she mysteriously locked herself in a tower to starve or whatever....and this could have all been solved by just sealing it with an oath but this was more pleasing to the ebon dragon
>>
>>52636529

And about half of those Double 9s would be just in Performance (urgh).
>>
>>52637834
*so hard

typo. not "tried to shard" that doesn't mean anything at all
>>
>>52637859
Performance is really the only tree I'd see that's guilty of unnecessary Charms with those double 9s. It's all in the same ability, they all get it, just have a fucking space saver or omni-applicable one.
>>
>>52637877
I can kinda get what they were going for. I think the idea is that they wanted you to actually have to invest to get into being an awesome singer vs an awesome orator and so on. Thematic shit mostly.
>>
>>52638032
I mean I guess.
>>
>>52636486

Ok Dragonmystic
Dice Tricks
Complain nebulously about Solar balance as a cover for not being able to engage with the premise of the game
Charm Bloat
Charm "Bloat"
"It's not an Exalt unless it comes from Auto"
Edge Case Whiteroom
Maximalist
/Bad Design/
"Mind Control is Rape"
Geoff Grabowski
"I hate the new Exalts"
RotSE
>>
File: Little Shop of Horrors.jpg (36KB, 550x297px) Image search: [Google]
Little Shop of Horrors.jpg
36KB, 550x297px
>>52637520
>>
>>52638171
>Dragonmystic

Who?
>>
>>52638032

They should have just gone with "this charm can be applied to rolls in which you have a relevant performance specialty".

Then you can be a dancer without automatically being an amazing singer (although with 5 dots and an excellency, you're pretty much a divinely amazing singer anyway).
>>
>>52637877
>>52638428
I think the bitching about charm bloat is a shitty meme, but Performance needs to be fixed.
>>
>>52638351
Shhh. Just ignore them. They're obviously a refugee from some forum.
>>
>>52638171

Isn't this just shitposting at this point? I mean, I know "ha ha >4chan, >mods", but fuck, I'm surprised I haven't seen this retard banned for trying to force a shit meme and shitposting in general.
>>
>>52638712
He's just making fun of actual shitposters though
>>
Think that cute smith goddess is going to make a return in the bestiary?
>>
>>52639850
Probably Antagonists, not the Bestiary.
>>
>>52639663

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>52639881
Yeah whoops, that one.
Aren't they going to be posted as like blog posts but then compiled into a book later on down the line? Also supposedly DB charm spoilers sometime this month, that'll be 'fun'
>>
>>52639895
>>52639663

Ironic shitposting is worse than actual shitposting, because it's the same goddamn thing, and you know better, but you're doing it anyway.
>>
>>52639963
>Also supposedly DB charm spoilers sometime this month, that'll be 'fun'

Yeah, I've braced myself accordingly.
>>
>>52639895
>>52640088

>definitely not the guys I'm making fun of in those shitposts
>definitely

oh uh er sorry I meant

Ok [Annoying Community Member you use as an example when you explain "That Guy" to people]
Blatantly Stupid Statement
Obsolete Game Concept Argument
"Quote"
Overwrought examinations of game material with an incredulous attitude like it shot your mother
Unfunny running joke

I've had my fun.
>>
>>52639850
Which cute smith goddess?
>>
>>52640228
She was in the second leak, the one that first had sorcery and martial arts and so on. I think her island is still mentioned in the setting chapter
>>
>>52640301
What made her cute?
>>
>>52640359
I don't know, I guess I just picture her like that. She sits around on an island tending to her mortals and making cool items. Also appearance 3
>>
>>52640384
Oh is this the one with the amazon brigade who use spears and she teaches people to craft for her?
>>
File: Alveua-1.jpg (28KB, 315x800px) Image search: [Google]
Alveua-1.jpg
28KB, 315x800px
>>52639850
>>52640523

Are we talking about Alveua?
>>
>>52640557
No, a new one. Ninevala, I think her name is.
>>
>>52640557

No.
>>
>>52640620
>>52640557
No, Ninegala
>>
>>52640708
That's it! Thank you!
>>
>>52640557
>You will never make a deal with Alveua to forge you into a dildo that will be used by the Scarlet Empress.
>>
File: Healdo.png (2MB, 2672x4132px) Image search: [Google]
Healdo.png
2MB, 2672x4132px
>>52641104

/tg/ is a silly place.
>>
>>52641131

I came.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.