[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 41

File: 81Zgv2hxG-L.jpg (328KB, 1264x1665px) Image search: [Google]
81Zgv2hxG-L.jpg
328KB, 1264x1665px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

5th edition: Since /5eg/ is biting our style, let's bite theirs back. How cool is bounded accuracy?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/WMhRUURm

Old thread: >>52587706
>>
>>52591909
Nice fucking trolling /5eg/ fuck off
>>
Still better than anime OPs desu senpai
>>
This OP made me laugh way too much for some reason.
>>
>>52591958
Really, we should have done this on April Fools'--get /5eg/ to post kitsunes, while we post some generic 5e art.
>>
>>52592018
shit that would have been great
>>
>>52592045
Maybe next year...
>>
>>52592018
>>52592045
It's Ukranian April Fools right now if you live in Asia. I don't know, I'm reaching for something.
>>
File: 651207_370.jpg (20KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
651207_370.jpg
20KB, 350x240px
So! Who all's excited for the weekend? Any big plans, game-related or otherwise?
>>
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/bard/bardic-masterpieces/masterpieces/pageant-of-the-peacock/
Can you use this on trained-only int skill, if you have no rank in the actual skill?
I have 4 rangs in Bluff, but have no rangs in Spellcraft fo example
>>
Bounded Accuracy was a mistake.

Reposting:
>Has anyone ever played Doubletime Advancement in PF? Where characters gain two levels of class abilities per level up, except for spellcasting and numerical increases like SA damage?

Second question, how does one make the Kineticist not suck with the least amount of 3pp material? My DM is fickle about 3pp and I feel masochistic enough to play a Kineticist.
>>
>>52591909
Comedy gold
>>
>>52592072
I'm gonna GM my RoW game! it's my second time GMing and I'm scared

>>52592091
Ask for Legendary Kineticists 1/2, use the Legendary Kineticist in the second book. There
>>
>>52592072
I guess we're hunting boar this week.
>>
>>52592080
It says in place of a check, but its a little bit of a hard ruling

I'd say you would have to be able to make the check (ie, have it trained), to replace it with a bluff check.
>>
>>52591909
What's wrong with anime cat girls and sex obsession? I thought we were all 14
>>
>>52592121
#TakeBackTheGeneral
>>
>>52592091
>Bounded Accuracy
???
>>
>>52591909
Hypothetically, bounded-accuracy is decent, and helps in design.

In practice it's proved itself to be basically just as borked as not doing it.
>>
Heya friends. So I was doing some more homebrewing for the setting I had originally planned to run the revolution AP in.

How the AP is proposed to be written has made its design enormously complicated, to the point I am not considering sweeping changes to bring some overall simplification.

However this has not stopped me from brewing some archetypes for particular races.

For those who want to look at the races (haven't ported over the partially done archetypes or the rest of the feats yet) head over here:
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WHL10oJslOkQlm8cgm2rXm88BQPzgNjQq3fAhUMg7b8/edit?usp=sharing

Now for what each race is getting this is what it looks like:
>Borovoi
Vigilante archetype theme'd as the "Grove Stalker", a protector of Borovoi communities and tradition who take on the archetype of a racial paragon of the Borovoi.

Ranger archetype gaining a plant companion and being far more plant than animal theme'd

>Vodyanoy
Anti-paladin archetype centered on their religion. The archetype is Neutral Evil and casting focused, where the anti-paladin forged a pact with an evil water spirit occupying a chalice, and can feed it souls to gain a number of benefits.

Alchemist archetype founded around not only Vodyanoy's noxious skin but bootleg brewing, as that's a major part of their recent racial identity.

>Rusalka
Sorcerer archetype focusing on their siren origins.

Bard archetype focusing on seduction, coercion, etc. This one is meant to give them a number of "high society" abilities that come into play when dealing with the wealthy and powerful.

>Domovoi
UC Rogue archetype that is theme'd after that "hidden hose helper", gets bonuses to craft and profession skills as well as a large focus on stealth (with effects like move without trace, invisibility, etc.)

>Kikimora
Witch archetype focused on their origins as a human haunting spirit, with abilities that make use of dreams/sleep.

Honestly I may drop the 2nd archetypes from ones with two.
>>
/pfg/ I'm working on a homebrew for a full BAB shapeshifter class, can I get some PEACH?

https://pastebin.com/zUGVAmbf
>>
File: BotB P4-5.jpg (2MB, 5026x3263px) Image search: [Google]
BotB P4-5.jpg
2MB, 5026x3263px
Dumb shit I still want to do sometime: Play a Wis/Cha-based Aasimar Sanctified Slayer/Ravener Hunter Inquisitor whose only "good" physical stat is Constitution. All combat stats are based off of Charisma.

>Be base Aasimar
>Noble Scion: War
>Desna Starknife feat
>Lunar Mystery for Cha-to-AC and the Animal Companion
>down the road grab the shit for TWF via slayer talents
>>
>>52592173

How so?
>>
>>52592187
Oh fuck right off, m8.
>>
>>52592187
Fuck off jackass
>>
>>52592187
You'd get better results by copying that and then putting it in another pastebin, so EVERYONE is bamboozled.
>>
>>52592188
I want to multiclass psyarm and aegis with the two feats and the one trait to get a 10/10 shared progression.
>>
>>52592276
Good suggestion, I'll be sure to do that next thread.
>>
File: 1473824257829.jpg (133KB, 1153x945px) Image search: [Google]
1473824257829.jpg
133KB, 1153x945px
>tfw /5eg/ has dueling generals with one of them being an anime OP
>/pfg/ has a 5e book OP
my sides are fucking gone lads.
>>
>>52592159
Bounded Accuracy is the idea that the difficulty in doing things should be restricted to remain somewhat flatter over the progression of the game.

For example, 5e assumes you do NOT have magical items, and establishes AC as generally going no higher than 30. High level characters can get to +5 on their stat and +6 on competence, so 30 means you rolled a 19. A good magical weapon by that level might be a +2.

Now the advantage is that it helps reign in the total power level and make it quite directly comparable to "average person" with ease.

The disadvantage is that this doesn't always work properly, and completely and utterly collapses if something has a way to bypass the system entirely, worse than in, say, pathfinder. For example, AC under 25 means pretty much any gang of goblins will be able to kill someone if there's enough of them. But if you then instead make yourself untargetable...

It also fails spectacularly to show marked improvement in certain cases. Those 100 villagers WILL be able to kill a dragon without having to rely on adventurers. That DC20 lock WILL still completely stymmie the level 20 rogue about 1/4 of the time, and so on.
>>
>>52592198
>>52592159
Putting things on a tight curve of to hit and AC means that the lowest end of the curve can successfully and consistently hit the highest end given enough rolls. D20s are notoriously swingy, with a five percent chance of each result. This means a group of level one archers proficient in their weapons can rather easily grind down anything in the game. This takes the teeth out of big ticket monsters, who have mostly become melee bruisers and thus easily kitable. It also makes necromancy ungodly powerful (skellies with bows and the Necromancy subschool power are nuts) and makes tiny Animated Objects the best blast spell in the game (you try stopping 10 AC 18 attackers who do 1d4+4 a shot at once and hit highest base AC on a 12+).

The skill check system also has the problem where proficiency either doesn't matter or (if you have Expertise/Reliable Talent) nothing in the game can touch you on skill checks.
>>
>>52592185
>Anti-paladin archetype centered on their religion. The archetype is Neutral Evil and casting focused, where the anti-paladin forged a pact with an evil water spirit occupying a chalice, and can feed it souls to gain a number of benefits.
Sounds really anime.
>>
File: photo-371.png (21KB, 180x204px) Image search: [Google]
photo-371.png
21KB, 180x204px
>>52592109
Good luck! You'll need it not really though
>>
>>52592488
Don't get involved in any Gnonconensual Gnoll Gnonsense
>>
>>52592551
We'll try.
>>
>>52592362
It just sounds like they want to evolve past a level-based system.
>>
>>52592362
>It also fails spectacularly to show marked improvement in certain cases. Those 100 villagers WILL be able to kill a dragon without having to rely on adventurers. That DC20 lock WILL still completely stymmie the level 20 rogue about 1/4 of the time, and so on.
Am I the only one who doesn't mind critical failure/success? I feel like it triggers /pfg/ to miss on a 1 or hit on a 20.
>>
How would /pfg/ feel about a one-shot game

3d6 stats rolled in order, no feat taxes, no humans, final destination
>>
>>52592108
Either I'm retarded or LKII isn't in the Trove.
>>
>>52592343
>Dueling
>One died off once the other was made

Trolls are out in force
>>
Friends, who here wants to play an actual PvP game? Or is everyone in /pfg/ too afraid of getting knocked out early and aren't confident in their character building abilities?
>>
>>52592600
Leave it to the retards eternally whining about class-based systems and PCs having higher powerlevels than dirtfarmers to fuck everything up with their hipster meme systems like bounded accuracy, E6 and other nonsense.
>>
>>52592362
Wouldn't you be able to take 10 on that lock in most situations?

Though I guess a level 20 rogue is basically a demigod and should be able to pop open simple locks from flicking them or something.
>>
>>52592705
I don't care if that's what they want to do eventually. There's nothing inherently fucking wrong with non-level-based systems. It's all up to implementation, and making sure any half-measure attempts don't undermine themselves by being such.
>>
>>52592714
You cannot take 20 in 5e to my knowledge.
There are passive values which are equivalent to this for a handful of things like perception, but these are to be used mainly for the whole "gm rolling secretly" affairs or for when you're not actively seeking traps but might spot one walking in.
>>
>>52592640
The thing is the villagers don't need to crit. An Ancient Red Dragon has an AC of 22. With bone stock +4 to hit, the villager hits on an 18.
>>
>>52592109

You're going to stab things and then someone's "thing" is going to "stab!"
>>
>>52592705
Say that again, but in English instead of buzzword.
>>
>>52592705
>PCs having higher powerlevels than dirtfarmers to
It's not about PC's having higher power levels than dirt farmers. It's about bullshit like a lot of classic monsters stop being credible threats after a while and the games rules making so that a kingdom is better off just outifitting one really, really strong guy with magic items and having him do shit than actually fielding armies.
>>
>>52592818
nobody cares dude.
>>
>>52592362
>For example, AC under 25 means pretty much any gang of goblins will be able to kill someone if there's enough of them. But if you then instead make yourself untargetable...
>It also fails spectacularly to show marked improvement in certain cases. Those 100 villagers WILL be able to kill a dragon without having to rely on adventurers. That DC20 lock WILL still completely stymmie the level 20 rogue about 1/4 of the time, and so on.

I think those are good things (apart from the rogue calculation - they're probably going to get Thieves Tools Expertise for a total of +17 at that level, so failure - meaning a delay of 1 round - would occur only on a 1 or 2)
>>
>>52592640
No. People are fine with that, it's how the game works.

People aren't fine with "you rolled a one so your weapon shatters or some stupid shit happens"
>>
>>52592830

I've seen some people roll with critical failures with grace and ingenuity!
>>
>>52592714
Take 10 isn't a rule in 5e.
>>
>>52592640
People are fine with hitting/missing on 1 and 20. They're not fine with "haha you rolled a 1, your sword explodes and kills you".
>>
>>52592830
>>52592880
I'm a fan of either playing 1 is a fumble and nothing bad happens other than you miss and confirming critical
OR
1 is fumble, roll a d100 to see what happens, 20 auto confirms.
>>
>>52592880
I've seen a group of players recommend to new players to rewrite their builds to focus on strong single attacks instead of using many attacks to deal their damage, specifically because critical failures were in the game. Isn't that a hilarious and wacky outcome? I know that's what I want when I sign up for a critfail game!
>>
I hope FotJR is a TPK
>>
>>52592347
>Adalina: Soon to be phased out the Tiefling meta is slowing down Sell now.
>Gwenfrrwd: Cute art but that is about it. What the fuck kinda name is this?
>Sapphira: Roll20 randos are so cute.
>Sable: See Adalina
>Dagna: I'd cum in that fish.
>Sascha: Not really finished but >Assimar
>Renee: Doesn't grab my attention.
>Netty: I have a soft spot for heavily religious characters that aren't divine casters.
Also cum in the nun
>Sasha: Reminds me of a fire emblem character. She doesn't jump out at me as super interesting but against the edgelords she isn't bad. I don't even mind the gloriana stuff, Its a cute character.

Not a ton of potential waifus in this game, I could see a few of them taking off but we'll have to see.
>>
>>52592932
TIEFLING META CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

AASIMAR RISING BUY BUY BUY
>>
>>52592932
Do blindmaker.
>>
>>52592880
"hurr durr you rolled a 1 so you trip and drop your sword" is a garbage houserule and fuck people who roll with that.

Seriously fuck you GM, you killed a monk because he had one bad roll and you proceeded to stack a billion things on his face, then force him to reroll the attack routine that would have saved his ass because he said he was going to roll the attacks first then put his action in the IC chat.
>>
File: [loud sweating].gif (128KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
[loud sweating].gif
128KB, 400x225px
>>52592932
>Assimar
W-what's wrong with Aasimar?
>>
>>52592188
Dangerously furry.
>>
>>52592963
>base Aasimar
>furry

nani
>>
>>52592957
So do you guys prefer:
>Declare action, roll, describe action
or
>Declare action, describe action, roll, describe result
>>
>>52592188
>furbait
Thanks, but no thanks.
>>
>>52592953
There is so many, that'd take forever.
>Kyras x Milre
>MOMMY FRANZE, BABY WANT MILKIES
>>
>player plays kineticist
>can now turn invisible at will
>can use telekinesis at will
>can heal by burning others' hp

This is the most broken fucking class I swear to god. Any tips on killing off the Kinticist in my game so I don't have to deal with him anymore?
>>
>>52593018
protip: if you kill youself, you don't even have to deal with the fallout of killing his character.
>>
>>52593018
hahahahaha
>>
>>52593018
is this entire thread one elaborate ruse
>>
>>52592990
If your players type fast:
Declare action, roll, GM briefly describes outcome in OOC (you hit, you miss), player describes their character doing action, GM describes the enemy's response.

It actually can work fairly fast once the players are used to it, it gives good feedback and you can tailor the actions to what the players wanted to happen.
>>
File: Armored Elf 01.jpg (68KB, 485x742px) Image search: [Google]
Armored Elf 01.jpg
68KB, 485x742px
>>52592990
A mix depending on the action, and depending on if the player wants to actively describe that particular attack in detail beyond "I swing and try to hit the dude". And most importantly: NOT PUNISHING A PLAYER when they say they're gonna do an action and roll for it before describing the action IC. Like if they're prone on the ground and attempt to do a last-ditch effort attack to turn the tides and actually nail the roll.
>>
File: Bait the Enemy Stand.jpg (161KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
Bait the Enemy Stand.jpg
161KB, 625x560px
>>52592963
>>52593000
>>52593018
>>
>>52592990
declare and roll action OOC, describe result IC
>>
>>52593018
Lol, what? I'm pretty sure you can just safely ignore him cause vanilla Telekineticist can't do shit other than that. Paizo make sure it is trash tier
>>
>>52592960
Nothing, that was just the original spelling.
>>
>>52593018
Kineticist is seen as a crap class because the player has to burn HP to be average, and otherwise is really bad at doing what everyone else can do, and also you should read the TK rules, he can't actually do much with them unless you're fiating it.

Read the rules for them and follow them, and suddenly the class is dogshit.
>>
File: azuaOz0.png (1MB, 1099x849px) Image search: [Google]
azuaOz0.png
1MB, 1099x849px
>there's a great white flash
>every female, mortal or otherwise, has disappeared from the Pathfinder Campaign setting multiverse without a trace
>clerics of female deities no longer get spells
>potions/magical effects that change genders no longer function
>divination spells turn up nothing
What happens?
How fast does stuff go to shit?
How would your character react?
Would you play a campaign based on this?
>>
>>52592990
Declare, roll, describe.

I've had one too many "I charge at the zombie, readying my sword, and aim to chop it's head clean off! That's... that's 9 to hit total, there. I, uh, trip over a roooock?? and miss the zombie."
>>
>>52593080
Sounds great desu. A universe without roasties is like heaven.
>>
>>52592957
My group has a "confirm the failure" like confirming a crit.

Buddy is working on a crit fail and success chart. Factoring in X2-4 and ranges. Might be interesting.
>>
Can slayers do intimidate builds well?
>>
I have confused myself and my GM Regarding unchained summoners.

How does the Base form statistics block work in regards to natural attacks? Do I just cut out the natural attack if it isn't listed under the eidolons evolutions? Or is it a bonus?
>>
One part of my CMB rewrite for making them usable to those without heavy investment:

>You only provoke an attack of opportunity when you fail the check, and the Improved [maneuver] feats remove this chance.

Y/N?
>>
>>52593005
Stop being a little bitch boy.

JUST DO IT.
>>
>>52593080
>How fast does stuff go to shit?
Wizards make all races capable of reproducing via asexual methods, whatever they may be. Golarion becomes a utopian world of peace, understanding and cooperation.
>>
File: pig druid.jpg (436KB, 1280x1021px) Image search: [Google]
pig druid.jpg
436KB, 1280x1021px
>>52590529
>not going pig druid
>>
>>52593151
Source?
>>
>>52593118

They can. In fact, with their full BAB and Sneak Attack, they do great with the Shatter Defenses feat. The only issue is that they have no real way to overcome fear immunity like antipaladins.
>>
>>52592188
>Be Human
>take Mixed Blood (fey) for a trait
>take Noble Scion (war) and Altered Life
>take Unnatural Resilience
>get 3 levels Sphere Lore Oracle and pick Sidestep Secret and Lore Keeper
>get 2 levels in Hedgewitch (triple goddess) with spiritualism and font of inspiration
>pick prescient dodger as your secret

You have HP, Fortitude, Reflex, AC, CMD and initiative working off Charisma. You use your Charisma as your casting stat. You have inspiration, can roll Knowledges untrained, treat all Knowledges as class skills and can roll Knowledges twice and take better result. You can also pick starknives, why not.
>>
>>52593165
Did you try to literally just google "pig doujin"?
>>
>>52593174
They trade being able to have a non-negligable amount of Sneak Attack just to have that BAB though. It's wasteful to spend feats to improve Slayer Sneak Attack conditions because it adds so little.
>>
>>52593174
I mean, failing that, they can still go with a 2handed weapon and proc sneak attack damage off folks, so the intimidation is gonna be a side thing for debuffing people.
>>
>>52593118
They have a good time with it, you can cheat Shatter Defenses and skip the taxes if you wanted to.
>>
>>52593193
Goolge image search doesn't give me anything. When I google that all I get are dozens of generic H-manga.

You severely underestimate how much porn there is of anime girls getting fucked by pigs.
>>
>>52593181
SADanon can you find me a way to get INT-to-AC with a 1 level dip in Spheres of Power?
>>
File: 2huConfusedWoof.jpg (402KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
2huConfusedWoof.jpg
402KB, 730x780px
>>52593181
>Bloodforge
>Spheres
>Level dips
>gotta be human
>all this in response to me saying something I think would be a fun 1pp-only, singleclassed build

I... Huh? What? Why?
>>
File: Disdain For Plebs.jpg (26KB, 393x462px) Image search: [Google]
Disdain For Plebs.jpg
26KB, 393x462px
>>52593018
You sound like a garbage DM if you can't handle an invisible PC or a telekinetic PC or a PC who can heal themself.
>>
>>52593240
Be a Entropic Sage Hedgewitch.

Done.
>>
>>52593195
They catch up somewhat eventually, finishing with 6d6. They're just way behind at low levels even more than their 1/3 progression would suggest because they don't get to start on a Sneak Attack level.
>>
>>52593242
Don't ask why, anon.
Ask why not.
>>
>>52593165
https://exhentai.org/g/241512/538c0e87b7/
Bit sad, the artist just quit after a couple works. not even enough to get a tank out.

>>52593193
Won't work as it's a syndicated release.
but if you want pig doujins try this.
https://exhentai.org/g/605326/b6c110efe8/
>>
>>52593240
>>52593255
Or a Symbiat.
>>
>>52593114
If you really must do crit fails, crit fail only if you fail more than half your attacks in a round.

Still shafts people doing single attacks and not casters, but it hurts multiattackers much, much less.
>>
>>52592990
Declare action/intent, roll, describe results if gm allows.
>>
File: scum.jpg (102KB, 537x454px) Image search: [Google]
scum.jpg
102KB, 537x454px
>>52593018
>confirmed for having done little more than skimmed a tiny bit of the class
>>
>>52593257
I've always wanted to try a double weapon Slayer, get that sweet 1.5x STR with cheated feats while moving around, sneak attack with full BaB when flanking.

Only thing that's stopped me from doing it is that I like the idea mechanically but the flavour of a double sword grosses me out.
>>
>>52593262
Sigh, I know what I'm doing tonight.
>>
>>52593255
Oh, alright then. It's a bit of a bother for my build as I was planning to dip Hedgewitch for Font of Inspiration + Spiritualism. I'll see if I value AC more. Thanks for the advice!

>>52593273
Ah, this class. I dislike it's flavor and so never gave it more than a cursory glance. I won't be choosing this route, sorry. Thanks for the advice, though, appreciate it!
>>
File: 1472096804441.png (177KB, 508x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472096804441.png
177KB, 508x302px
>>52593262
Now this is the good stuff. Thanks anon.
>>
File: god-hand.png (189KB, 423x616px) Image search: [Google]
god-hand.png
189KB, 423x616px
How do I pic related?
>>
>>52593257
Level 1 is sort of out of the question power-level wise. Their whole Sneak Attack chart would look a lot better if it just bumped up to start at level 2, though, and finishes at 7d6. That would be a legit change to make.
>>
>6:00 PM on a Friday night

Why are you here?
>>
>>52593392
I made Saturday plans okay?
>>
>>52593392
I have a session?
>>
>>52593392
i like to lurk these generals since they're pretty good quality if none of that ERP circle-jerk shit is going on
>>
>>52593392
I'm broke as fuck and have no friends in uni.
>>
>>52593392
But it's only 4 pm, and I'm about to go to work?
>>
>>52593366
Fap four times every day
>>
>>52593392
It's 3pm. I'm at work.
>>
>>52593499

Jesus, my dick gets raw if I do it twice a day.
>>
>>52593392
>basically a NEET
>got a game starting soon
>gonna go try to figure out how to homebrew some shit for a different game
>only other thing really to do is go play shitty videogames or get roped into endless 1v1's in GG
>>
File: ss (2017-02-11 at 12.54.07).jpg (74KB, 744x525px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-02-11 at 12.54.07).jpg
74KB, 744x525px
>>52593361
>>
Hey anons help be decide for blood in the fangwood what I should make. My options are:
>Hobgoblin UC Legendary Rogue, a Molthuni military scout who has spent a few years in Nirmathas as an agitator and guide.
>Human Spirit Whisperer Wizard, a Molthuni military mage sent as arcane back up and magic expert to a Molthuni unit in Nirmathas

Honestly I really want to play the wizard because I haven't built a full caster in actually years, but the rogue seems like it'd step on less toes.
>>
File: ss (2017-02-22 at 07.33.48).jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-02-22 at 07.33.48).jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>>52593366
+2 balls
>>
>>52593242
I've just been thinking about trying out SoP lately and that was what I've came up with. Your build reminded me of that! And yeah, it depends on lots of 3pp but /pfg/ games allow most of it so whatever.

>>52593240
No idea, I didn't even read all of SoP! Just a fun little thing that was on my mind.
>>
>>52593547
Feels bad man

What sort of homebrew are you looking at?
>>
>>52593576
Both options will get you lynched because Nirmathas really hate Molthuni because of a recent massacre.
>>
>>52593181
You forgot two levels of Mageknight to pick up Imbued Weapon
>>
>>52592932
There's a new character posted there, uh...

He's a serial killer that targets the homeless, and he keeps their fingers on a chain in his pocket. Is this the edgiest submission?
>>
>>52593613
Probably some kind of ingelligent humanoid Construct, hopefully in the vague price range of <10k gp, though that will depend on many factors.
I hold the power to create simulacrum and golem armies, and instead I am looking at homebrewing medium-sized homunculi to use as maids and butlers.
>>
>>52593676
Anon, that sounds cute! Post it when you're done with it!

...wait

Hasn't there been another anon poking you about Shoanti Maid girls?
>>
>>52593673
A wonderful chance to play big damn cripple heroes and fight off evil, and people want to be edgelords.
>>
>>52593703
Wait, anon!

He's into poetry and painting, and he's missing a finger! He's a cripple!
>>
>>52593636

I thought they really hated them because Molthuni agents dressed as tigers kept stealing their legs in the night?
>>
>>52593673

>Literally a murderer who targets society's most vulnerable

Sounds a little edgy.
>>
File: 250px-Bandit_leader.jpg (28KB, 250x486px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Bandit_leader.jpg
28KB, 250x486px
>>52593636
The idea is no one's gonna know I'm Molthuni. Molthune has a long history of people disguised as Nirmathans living in the country for years at a time.

The idea would be my character was actually at the Ramgate Massacre, having lived in the town, and "survived by the skin of his teeth". In reality he showed his badge to a Molthuni there and got roughed up enough to make my story believable.
>>
>>52593742
How edgy is he compared to the other edgelord apps? Do we have an edge scale?
>>
File: feelsgood.jpg (20KB, 329x357px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgood.jpg
20KB, 329x357px
>>52593514
Not OP but after four times it starts to feel a bit raw down there. Best thing is taking a pisser right after.
>>
What's the most edgy app to be put in any /pfg/ game?

Honestly I think Falafel wins this one.
>>
>>52592953
>The Man With One Eye: King
>Everybody Else: blind
>>
>>52593800

Okay, so what exactly is edge? What makes a Jean "four-fingers" edgy while a Sigmund or NTR Dwarf isn't?
>>
File: Bloodborne Doll 01.png (792KB, 900x833px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne Doll 01.png
792KB, 900x833px
>>52593696
It's going to need a lot of work and headscratching to to to spitball a price for shit, especially considering the Construct typing is complete ass for building expert house servants, especially considering
>2+Int Skills/level
>No class skills

Yes, yes there was. Don't know when/if I'll get around to that. If I get it approved, the first thing I'm probably making is probably going to be more like a brother/guardian for my PC's new daughter.
>>
>>52593813
That one dude who was so edgy that a rando decided he just HAD to play that anon's character.
>>
>>52593821
NTRDwarf isn't because he tries to be personable and forget about a terrible event in his past.

Having something horrible happen to you does not make you edgy. How you react makes you edgy.
>>
>>52593813
Jean "Four Fingers" and Varico from BitF seem to be runners-up

>>52593821
Well, Jean is... let's see

>using Dark Souls art
>Wearing a mask
>has morbid hobbies
>had shit childhood
>murders homeless people
>cuts off their fingers and makes a necklace out of them
>extremely high intelligence for [[[EUPHORIA]]]

I'd say he's pretty goddamn Edgy. Sigmund garners sympathy, this guy... doesn't. This guy just sounds /hilariously/ edgy, like the creator was trying to out-edge everyone else.

>>52593836
You'd best make a shoanti maid girl, anon! They'd best be mega-cute! Will they be a muscle-girl?
>>
>>52593773
It's more because that you stood out a lot in the small starting town. Go human because Hobgoblin is gonna be incredibly hard to justify as they are the main villains.
>>
File: red_jelly-1.jpg (12KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
red_jelly-1.jpg
12KB, 250x251px
>>52593742
>targets society's most vulnerable
Your thinking on the basest of plane
>>
>>52593813
Calling Falafel "edgy" doesn't really do his personality justice.

>>52593884
Makes sense.

Looking at my stats this seems to be what I'm going for:
>Str: 7
>Dex: 14
>Con: 14
>Int: 20
>Wis: 14
>Cha 10

As a middle aged human as 36.
>>
>>52593875
>I'd say he's pretty goddamn Edgy. Sigmund garners sympathy, this guy... doesn't. This guy just sounds /hilariously/ edgy, like the creator was trying to out-edge everyone else.
Do you think if we asked really nice, the DM would let that guy play the harbinger he always wanted to?
>>
>>52593916
I think the tie between edgiest classes is between Slayer and Harbinger. This guy doesn't have ANYTHING supernatural about him. If he chuuni'd up and had DARK ENERGY then, maybe, but otherwise? Slayer works well.
>>
>>52593836
Make the procedure for creating a construct race, and design that race. That way it's a way to make loyal servants, who can have Expert levels, and it's also a PC option all on its own.

How to prevent this from being Leadership For Gold: It must spend time away from its master to gain levels outside of NPC classes. Which is also a really great reason for them to be out joining adventuring parties!
>>
>>52592108
It's okay, GM, I know you're scared but we'll pull through it together!

Just keep your lewd items to yourself you goddamn pervert
>>
>>52593943

>Constructs created by a half-elf alchemist to be his big family
>He continuously makes more because immortality lol
>Sends some out with adventurers so he can live vicariously and listen to their stories
>Models some after his old party

Anon this idea sounds super mega cute.

>>52593836
What if the SECOND thing you make is a shoanti muscle-maid? Would that work?
>>
>>52593742
I'd turn down anything that had this *unless* the character itself had been in the group they prey upon previously in life. That's a path to deep-seated emotional issues (and possible resolution) at least. Otherwise it's being edgy for its own sake and likely a sign of a juvenile player who's going to stop the game to do things on his own or be contrary for evil's sake.
>>
>>52594005
Anon I think it's a meme character
>>
>>52594024
It's impossible to know with non-/pfg/ Roll20 players in the mix.
>>
>>52593673
Boring. Don't be a serial-killer if you're going to target the most vulnerable. Make it your mission to have the world rid itself of the "homeless plague".

You use trickery, deceit, illusions, bluff, everything, to turn them into a headache.

>but they told us there was free food here who are you

>Get the fuck out of my store!
>I'm trying to sleep go away

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWRFERRRBEEBEN MUNHMUHMUNMENUM ET BLUHGBMUMHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>*the sound of one pissing himself right there as he walks into your restaurant and then asking the closest tables for spare change even as he's still peeing*

>These three were sent to the temple to pray... with some powerful laxatives

>Hopped up on mutagens and told that homeowner is bees
>>
>>52593943
Hilariously, I did joke about playing either the daughter or the construct once the currant campaign ended. A fun thought, but highly impractical. I don't know if I could actually base a PC race off of a homunculus as they are in-setting, though, since they would be... Really bloody overpowered? Like, that's assuming I even have the most basic assumptions of removing the permanent flight, natural attacks, poison, etc. that I plan to do with the homebrew variation. Unless I went and made them a partial construct race, similar to Androids? That would probably run into the issue of "the prototype being superior, if still flawed"

>>52593875
>>52593998
I'm starting to be suspicious that you were in fact the Shaonti Musclegirl, and you want to live on vicariously in the construct.
>>
BitF has a week before apps close, any brave reviewanons want to step up?
>>
>>52594089
I refuse to say whether or not I am who you think I am, but I will say that shoanti musclemeidos is an idea with a lot of appeal to a lot of people.
>>
>>52594134
So does Shardwalkers
>>
>>52594134
I might consider it. Which ones do people want to see?
>>
>>52594135
but the Shaonti Musclemeido would be a construct. A fake. A sham. She wouldn't be the REAL DEAL, she would be an idealization
>>
>>52594155
Tell me about Jean. Why does he wear the mask?
>>
So, /pfg/

My DM is running Crimson Throne

I invited my girlfriend to join us, after our bard threw a bitchfit when his dumb decision to try and solo Hookshanks and his crew rather than getting backup ended in his death.

The DM's been unabashedly creeping on her the whole time. We tried talking to him like adults, nothing changed, and now we've decided between us that we want to burn the game down. We're sitting here at the end of book 1, and if you guys can give me any tips to throw this adventure so hard off the rails that it becomes a starship, I'd be grateful.
>>
>>52594168
But what if they brought in the original to model the new one after? What if the half-elf alchemist who is making these constructs patterned certain models of these constructs AFTER this shoanti girl? With all sorts of personalities? Maybe this alchemist will generate an entire race of constructs that started life as maids and butlers? It could work, anon!

More games need Shoanti Musclegirls, though
>>
>>52594155
How many confirmed /pfg/ apps do we have?
Adalina, Romulus, Sable, Sasha? Any others want to raise their hands and possibly get a review?
>>
>>52594219
I think the healslut is a /pfg/ app
>>
>>52594192
>if you guys can give me any tips to throw this adventure so hard off the rails that it becomes a starship, I'd be grateful.
Walk away from the table like grown-ass adults, maybe?
>>
>>52594236
That's less entertaining to the rest of us so shut your mouth.
>>
>>52594219
I know Dagna and other Sascha are two more.
>>
>>52594192
I agree with >>52594236, two players leaving the game is disruptive enough. No need to act like little brats about it.
>>
>>52594219
>>52594228
Yeah Dagna the cumsl- I mean healslut is from /pfg/

Also the other Sascha.
>>
>>52594219
Frank Stein, maybe. I think I recognize the name from other /pfg/ games.
>>
>>52594236
>>52594267
If a dude gently caresses my girlfriend's thigh, I am going to destroy him and everything he holds dear, not just walk away. Leave grown-ass adulting to grown-ass adults.
>>
>>52594294
Wow, you sound REAL tough, bro. I bet you can lift way more than anybody else in your grade!
>>
>>52594219

Are you telling me the DM opened this up to roll 20?
>>
>>52594323
technically roll20 can find any /pfg/ game and apply

Its how we get normies like DOUG
>>
File: Mister Four Fingers.jpg (246KB, 1500x2264px) Image search: [Google]
Mister Four Fingers.jpg
246KB, 1500x2264px
>>52594185
My review criterion:

HEART: The core of the app. What does this guy do, mechanically? What does he pump and dump?
SOUL: The fluff of the app. What IS this guy's story? Who and what are he?
SKIN: The connective tissue- how well does the guy work in the party?
BONES: The campaign connectivity- does he make sense for the campaign? Will he work with the NPCs and general themes?

So, who wants to get reviewed first?
>>
>>52594336
Review Nugget Man in Blingmaker
>>
>>52594336
Sable!
>>
>>52594317
Oh yeah, I bet he's 6'4'' and rows for U.C. Davis too.
>>
>>52594336
Also, provide links, anons, and which game which character is from.

>>52594348
I'll do nuggetman first

>>52594351
Sable comes after Nuggetman.
>>
>>52594336
Then Sasha :O!
>>
>>52594198
You provide a compelling argument.
>>
Does anyone have good Halfling art? Is there such a thing? I'm having a hard time tracking any.
>>
>>52594294
You're acting like an immature piece of shit. Sure you need to get into a serious argument with him over this but resorting to violence makes you the insecure one here.
>>
>>52594336
review some Shardwalkers or BitF, don't do any Blingmaker or WWW
>>
>>52593080
>Shelyn disappears

All is lost, destroy all life!
>>
File: Halfling_Rogue.jpg (179KB, 609x538px) Image search: [Google]
Halfling_Rogue.jpg
179KB, 609x538px
>>52594389
I have all of a single good image.
>>
>>52594393
>ruining a game is violence
He's a cunt, but what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>52594382
I know. I am tempted to play a shoanti musclegirl now, who has a hard, brash exterior, but turns out to be kind of nice without being a massive faggoty Tsundere
>>
>>52594409
Cool, but ideally it would be for an Archerdin of Erastil.
>>
>>52593392
My wife left me and all my friends live in other towns.
>>
>>52594336
>>52594381
Here's a link Anon.

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4844265/character-applications/?pageforid=4882665#post-4882665
>>
>>52594412
If he just wants to ruin the game that just makes him passive aggressive and petty. Destroying someone makes me think of violence for the most part.

Really if he won't confront the guy about what he's doing and tries to ruin the game instead it makes him insecure, passive aggressive, and a massive pussy. He needs to confront he guy about what he's actually doing wrong.
>>
>girlfriends
>wives
Wtf happened here
Why is everyone cucked
>>
>>52594447
No

I suck my boyfriend's cock every night.
>>
>>52594447
I'm actually in the same position as >>52594465
>>
>>52593875
>>52593821
Sigmund wasn't edgy at all. He's the ideal man!
>>
>>52594465
OP, you don't have to tell us that you suck cock. We already know you do.
>>
>>52594465
>>52594478
Wow, cucks AND fags, how diverse.
>>
>>52594487
Well, I might be if I wasn't heterosexual. That's just how it goes.
>>
>>52594422

Anon... That's not hard to do. Women can go from stone cold bitch to purring kitten just as much as a man can do it.

You just have to make your girl only show off her soft, chewy interior around people she loves and cares about. Think of it as a change of clothes, her tough attitude is the business suit and after a hard day crunching skulls, she rips off the coat, throws it on the couch and starts to unwind with her party members or crush.
>>
>>52594192
Just shoot him
>>
>>52594373
Here's Sable's application
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4844265/character-applications/?pageforid=4860424#post-4860424
>>
File: 1490643257593.png (189KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490643257593.png
189KB, 480x360px
>Enter new town
>Occupied by Kobolds
>They're friendly to us because of our Druid
>All the men are in the militia and don't talk to us outside of directions and such
>Every NPC we get to speak to is female
>>
>>52594294
Flay him and feed him the pieces while she watches to prove a point about masculinity or something, bro.
>>
>>52594336
>HEART
>SOUL
>SKIN
>BONES
What would the cockles be?
>>
>>52594250
What is it with people and their "we want to do an le ebin greentext xPPPPPP" mentality around here?

Like, I get it, but I feel like it's better if it comes naturally rather than have a bunch of people circlejerking over what's obviously poor behavior.
>>
>>52594447
Because most of us here aren't frogs with no aspirations for the future
>>
>>52594447
>attempting to be happy makes you a cuck

Damn, you a sad nogga
>>
>>52594511
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: Sasha.png (166KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha.png
166KB, 960x800px
>>52594427
Alrighty, here we go.

HEART: Kinetic Knight! One of my favorite archetypes from Psychic Anthology. I predict this girl will be a STR/CON face-smasher. I was correct in that prediction, by the way. Kinetic Knight makes for a fun kind of gish. Sasha gets a 4/5 in terms of mechanical fun-ness!
SOUL: Kind of snowflakey, in my opinion, but not as bad as some others. Farm girl that learns to smith, then awakens their KINETIC POWER. Didn't have many friends, but grew into a lovely young lady adventurer. She's got a fiery temper and not much in the way of social skills. I give it a very solid 3/5, if only because it's been seen before.
SKIN: I predict Sasha will work well in almost any party that isn't murderhoboing.. Kinetic Knight can pump out some pretty good damage, and they've got good mobility options- I predict she'll be the one that does a lot of fighting. Out of combat might be a bit iffy, because >kineticist memes, but with Jolly allowed, I'd say she's got better chances. 4/5, easy.
BONES: Honestly, I think there needs to be a REASON she's in Phaendar, apart from just... wandering around and adventuring. Her whole deal with being an "adventurer" is SOMEWHAT generic. 2/5, the anon behind Sasha needs to give her another paragraph explaining why she's in Phaendar in the first place.
TOTAL: 13/20

GOOD

>Will likely be doing good damage, and can take a LOT of it in return (hydrokineticist in heavy armor with 18 con? don't mind me). She's a good frontliner.
>Waifu-able, as /pfg/ loves.

BAD

>Kinda stole Gloriana's art, but I never followed PLD so it doesn't bother me
>Kineticist is on the weaker side in terms of classes, but with Jolly, it's stronger.

I like them, really! I'm doing requests with links, first, so next up is Sable, after I take my dog for a walk of course
>>
>>52594607
Or maybe that anon's a woman?

You know, that's a thing that happens sometimes.
>>
>>52594639
Do Dagna then
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4844265/character-applications/?pageforid=4860878#post-4860878
>>
>>52594513
I'll work on it, anon, I'm just shit at characters and I feel that it might come off as TOO generic animu tsundere stuff, what with the /pfg/ crowd here
>>
>>52594547

Sex appeal, the size of their goods and how they probably are in bed?

What kind of pajamas does the FotJR/SotJR team wears!
>>
Which of the Sphere Archetypes do people find most disappointing (other than Magus)?
>>
>>52594648
That's exactly why I said

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>52594717

Just think of her tough/cute scale like revving an engine.

Just because you're slamming the brake to go back to cutie patootie doesn't mean you stop in seconds. She needs to cool down before warming up, if you get my drift.
>>
>>52594729
Oracle and Shaman

That one Fighter one in the Enhancement book
>>
>>52594729
Pretty much all of them except that one Warpriest archetype, because Warpriest casting was kinda boring to begin with so it ends up ahead.
>>
>>52594729
Sphere Paladin is a joke. Not even a funny one.
Also, while Sphere Arcanist has good dipping potential, putting all your levels into it feels like total shit.
>>
>>52594089
Yeah, a homebrew race would have to attempt balance with other races for sure.

But maybe some of its planned features could be put as racial feats or progressive level benefits. If it scaled with NPC levels it would have the skills you need, and your DM can do systemic things like give it a set level relative to yours (similar to Leadership) so that it grows with you.
>>
>>52594639
I agree 100% with you on the lackluster reason for her being in Phaendar. Mostly because I had very little clue as to what the game was actually about. So as you can tell once I finished writing all of the character stuff and came to the part that was supposed to link her to the game I was absolutely stumped.

If you have and links to what I should be looking at so that I can make a better reason to her being there I'd greatly appreciate it. I think I might be able to push it a couple more points if I do.
>>
>>52594639
It's not stealing. Please don't call it that. It absolutely does not bother me in the slightest; I found the art on the internet just like anybody else. It belongs to this app just as much as my app!
And I like this app. It sounds really fun.
>>
>>52591909
>How cool is bounded accuracy?
It's not.
>>
How bad is it to dip into UCRogue (sniper) as a mounted archer inquisitor (Chivalry inquisition)?
>>
>>52594799
What's so good about Sphere Warpriest?
>>
>>52594725
No pajamas, it's more lewd that way
Except for Onryou, who wears the comfiest wool pajamas with little pictures of sheep
>>
>>52594810
Not reviewanon# but read Land of Conflict and the AP player guide. Should have moee than enough to work with.
>>
>>52594819
Thanks for sharing the same opinion as me Glo, keep rocking on.
>>
>>52594890
Not specifically Sphere Warpriest, but Divine Heretic is GOAT.
>>
File: Sable.png (736KB, 721x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Sable.png
736KB, 721x1056px
>>52594639

Next up, we have... Sable! Neutral Good Tiefling Alchemist. The art suggests they have four arms, which will make multitasking easier.

HEART: Another musclegirl! This one is STR/INT, it appears. Alchemists can hold their own in melee- this one just needs to pick up a two-handed weapon and bash heads open. Beastmorph/Vivisectionist is a very strong combo, but only if they have a reliable way of landing those Natural Attacks AND proccing Sneak Attack damage. For being kind of meme-y, I give it a 3/5.
SOUL: So a tiefling that grew up kinda NEET-y because her parents were never home? She never took to crime or thievery because she had to take care of the house? Kinda cute! She also has fears that she might fall into the cycle of abuse like her father. Then her papa paid good money to an alchemist to have her apprenticed. After learning from him for a while, he bit the dust, and now she's on a horse and traveling the roads. Again, same quality as Sasha's, so a 3/5 it gets.
SKIN: This one will work acceptably. I mean, Alchemists are the staple of tier 3, and a Vivisectionist does GOOD damage. It completely outclasses the rogue, too. You just need a way to proc the sneak attack damage- maybe get a buddy with Shatter Defenses on hand? There's nothing wrong with this build that I see: 3/5, because it's kind of cheesy (Nat Attacks + Sneak Attack = kill-y kill-y!)
BONES: Campaign wise? Once again, we run into the issue of WHY this cute chick is in Phaendar. She's a traveling medicine girl? Alright, it's workable, but I recommend asking the GM for a way to work your character in. 2/5, she can work as the healer girl who tends to the sick refugees. If we get this fluffed out, she'll move up to a 4/5.

GOOD:

>Will pump out damage like NO TOMORROW with natural attacks and SA damage
>Will be competent out of combat too, because she's an Alchemist and int-based.
>Could make for a decent waifu, I guess, some folks are into alchemists.

1/2
>>
>>52594725
We canonically know that Quinn sleeps in an ankle-length white nightie
>>
>>52594963

BAD

>Cheesy build, I know, but the combination of Beastmorph and Vivisectionist will raise some eyebrows, if only because it WILL kill shit dead

I give them, as a total: 13/20. All in all, a very solid app.

>>52594819
I was just memeing on ya, anon. I know she didn't steal it, but with the popularity of Gloriana, I had to poke a little fun.

Next review is DAGNA!
>>
>>52594725

I can't not see Onryou wearing pajamas with fluffy bunny print, and Valeriya going booty short and topless (pretty damn comfy when you've got big tits.)
>>
>>52594776
What's wrong with them? Full casting and mid-BAB is pretty nice.
>>
>>52594928
Thanks, Anon. I'll try my best!
>>
>>52594968
We also know her player sleeps in owl-patterned flannels, because she told us about buying them last week. Just a cute note.
>>
>>52595000
>I was just memeing on ya, anon. I know she didn't steal it, but with the popularity of Gloriana, I had to poke a little fun

That's fair. I just know that people can get really worked up about nothing sometimes. It's better safe than Witch Hunted.
>>
>>52595007
They're just kinda boring imo
>>
>>52595002
>Val pajamas

Muh Dick/10
>>
>>52594919
Thanks a whole bunch man. Got the books. I'll get to reading them.

>>52595011
No problem (Fighting!)
>>
Do Rangers get Greater Two-Weapon Fighting as a 6th level style feat, or a 10th level style feat under Elephant in the Room?
>>
>>52594963
>she can work as the healer girl who tends to the sick refugees. If we get this fluffed out, she'll move up to a 4/5.
I'm pretty sure that's actually the implication of the stated fluff.
>>
>>52595034
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>52595080
What the hell does that even mean?
>>
>>52594607
>>52594767
>>52595080
What does this mean?
>>
>>52595095
>>52595097
It's from /fit/. A tripfag would ask every hot girl if they were in london. TL;DR it means "that's hot/cute/desirable"
>>
>>52594639
>>52594963
Why no Nugget Man?
>>
>>52595111
Because nobody provided a link to his app.
>>
File: r3020016000_02.png (131KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
r3020016000_02.png
131KB, 960x800px
One of my player's character always drinks herself to sleep. I made it a running gag that she'd do various things while drunk, like selling the party's mounts and animals.
Could i turn this into a quest hook of some sorts? Like... "Why did i buy all this adventuring gear while drunk? There must be something else. I have to find what's going on while i'm drunk"
>>
>>52595126
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4831395/character-applications/?pageforid=4861241#post-4861241

I think that's the link? Phone posting is suffering.
>>
>>52594725
>Just his underwear
>Nothing
>The next day's undershirt
>two sets of matching PJ's
>a silk nightie
>whoever payed for the night
>>
>>52595000
Now we have... DAGNA. Neutral Good Hydrokineticist. Let's go down the list!

HEART: I've got a soft spot in my heart for Kineticists, honestly. She gets a 4/5, because Hydrokineticists are a VERY solid pick for kineticisting. Elemental Scion also makes them very good, for battlefield control and such.
SOUL: An undine girl that witnessed the birth of Molthune and Nirmathas? Alright-
>the city of Tamran burned
Oh boy. She signed on as a healer for the Nirmathan forces and witnessed how ugly war was, watching all the young men die for their causes, and being unable to save them. So after not being there for the Ramgate Massacre, she resigned and settled down in Phaendar. I give it a 5/5, mostly because I have a soft spot in my heart for undines, healers, and this whole story.
SKIN: She's... Well, Kineticists don't make the best healers. Kinetic Healer is rather weak. The rest of the build is very solid, though, and VERY thematic for an undine- Elemental Scion of Water does battlefield control PRETTY well, all things considered! 4/5 for thematics and build
BONES: Oh god she's got a big sister personality. She can work in a group that isn't big on fighting, because she doesn't like fighting. Considering the tone of the AP, I'm betting there WILL be fighting. 3/5.
TOTAL: 16/20, this one I'm at least certain will be meme'd.

GOOD

>Another Waifu? Okay anons, sure
>The backstory and everything ties up together VERY nicely. Undines got a nice buff for being kineticists in Psychic Anthology, and Jolly stuff is allowed, so I'm not worried about her falling behind.

BAD

>There's a LOT of waifus in this game. Like, a TON. She's not unique in that regard.

>>52595074
I know, that's what I meant. Alchemists aren't the best healers, however, so I'm a bit leery about them.

>>52595149
Thanks anon, I'm gonna do him now.
>>
>>52595130
You easily could, and you should.
A ranger in one of my games was a drunk and it basically became a hangover movie with a mob family having a major role.
>>
File: Dagna.jpg (18KB, 293x413px) Image search: [Google]
Dagna.jpg
18KB, 293x413px
>>52595175
Oh shit I forgot to post the art of this qtpa2t
>>
Could somebody drop the link the /pfg/'s Discord server?
>>
>>52595002
Close, it's undies and one of Casimir's button up shirts.
>>
>>52595188
>>52595175
I want to marry this app
>>
>>52595108
Huh. Thanks for the info. I thought it was something to do with the "I see London, I see France" rhyme or something like that.
>>
>>52595175

You should add in points for people with survival skills, Ironfang has multiple books full of wilderness
>>
>>52595175
I feel like your opinions are a tad skewed there, buddy.

But I guess that's what we asked for.
>>
What does a non-waifu female app look like?
>>
>>52595167
>Etan
>Sweettooth
>Rubio
>Twins
>Quinn
>Saboten
?
>>
>>52595255
A unicorn
>>
>>52595255
>non-waifu
>female
Where do you think we are? /pfg/ made a waifu out of an fucking evil, bloodthirsty wolf.
>>
>>52595255

There are plenty, they just totally fade into obscurity.
>>
>>52595255
An old lady? But then again, we have anons of every fetish here.
>>
Sell me on the Psywar, /pfg/. What is it good at? What does it do?
>>
>>52595255
Essa is not meant to be a waifu because we know DHB wouldn't write one. The thing is /pfg/ will make waifus where there aren't any.
>>
>>52595293
Nothing.

Nothing.
>>
File: nor team mantis or kobold.png (138KB, 244x286px) Image search: [Google]
nor team mantis or kobold.png
138KB, 244x286px
>>52595255
If you make it, at least one anon will want to fuck it. Such is the way of /tg/
>>
>>52595255
I think I have a character /pfg/ can't waifu. Granny "Grizzly" Griselda, an old woman who ran the bakery "Ganny's Goodies" which was actually a front for a terrorist cell in CotCT.
>>
>>52595259
Rubio could be either the top or third from the top.
>>
File: AC4U2.jpg (98KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
AC4U2.jpg
98KB, 462x462px
>>52595270
>>
>>52595255
Honestly I'm not sure what qualifies as a waifu app.
>>
>>52595343

Anything female
>>
>>52595270
/trash/ and /mlp/ would disagree
As would I
>>
>>52595270
>>52595339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxoJLJx-mJw

Try again.
>>
File: PZO9068.png (584KB, 553x792px) Image search: [Google]
PZO9068.png
584KB, 553x792px
>>52595278

To be fair, she IS looking for a serious relationship.
>>
>>52595320
>he's never heard of a GILF fetish
>>
>>52595354
>thinking it's just females

shiggy diggy
>>
File: NUGGETMAN.jpg (26KB, 378x512px) Image search: [Google]
NUGGETMAN.jpg
26KB, 378x512px
>>52595188
Holy SHIT it's NUGGETMAN. It's a DHB character, and he's been memed here before, so I'm not sure what to expect- but I'm gonna predict I'm gonna like him!

HEART:
>Silksworn Occultist
>VMC Oracle
>Maximum INT/CHA

Holy shit this guy, I like him already. 5/5 because Blingmancers are the shit, and VMC Oracle (for Covetous Curse) so he HAS to wear fancy clothes? 5/5 material right there, it's a great build that works!
SOUL:
>Son of a restaurant owner
>Got caught up in gangs
>Went to military school
>Became obsessed with cheap meals
>Wants to create the cheapest meals and start a restaurant chain.
I give this man another 5/5, purely because I love how silly and fun it is, especially for the tone of Blingmaker (which is shaping up to be GET MONEY).
BONES: He's a Silksworn Occultist. In place of a full-caster, he can hand out buffs and spells and all SORTS of fun things because Occultists look like the strongest of the 6-level casters here. He can also feed the party. I give him a 5/5.
SKIN: He's basically Colonel Sanders in Golarion. Holy /fuck/ I wanna see these greentexts. 5/5
TOTAL: 20/20, the ALMOST perfect meme character.

GOOD

>Nugget daddy
>Very smart, very wise, very charismatic
>Honestly the best character I've ever seen

BAD

>He's gonna make people fat when he gets his restaurant chain started up, which might shift him to Lawful Evil /joke

>>52595233
I mean, hey, I like kineticists, I like water, I like cute girls, Dagna hits those marks.
>>
>>52595255
An ugly old hag. Who's married to an equally ugly old man.
But then again, /pfg/ would waifu Lamashtu herself, so this isn't an exact science.
>>
>>52595366
Whenever I make a masculine character I get rejected
>>
>>52595368

> A memed fast food mascot parody is the ultimate pfg character

This truly is /tg/'s containment game.
>>
>>52594444
Well it's not violence. Inaccurate conclusions like yours empower bullshit spewers such as the microaggression crowd.

The wrong choice of words can have devastating consequences.
>>
>>52595441
>not wanting the nuggies

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52595365
Nigga she was 92 and looked her age.
>>
>>52595455
That just upgrades her to GGILF. I love a woman with experience.
>>
>>52595441
I mean, just a month ago somebody claimed Rory was the ultimate meme character but that's just hearsay
>>
>>52595465
She was also a spinster so not a GG.
>>
>>52592072
We just leveled up so I have no idea what to do with myself.
>>
>>52595130
Well for one thing, she's going to have to figure out why the party's not looking her in the eyes this morning.

A little later, she's going to have to figure out who the father is.
>>
>>52595441
I mean Blingmaker is supposed to be a sillier kind of game I think.
>>
So, so far, I've done...

BitF
>Sasha
>Dagna
>Sable

Blingmaker
>Nuggetdaddy Harland

Who else should I review?
>>
>>52595535
Review failed apps from past games. I live off of pain.
>>
>>52595535
Get Kyras out of the way so we don't have to deal with it later.
>>
>>52595196

Starts topless+booty, adds her man's button-up when she's dating him.

What's married Valeriya like?
>>
>>52595556
Hmm, what's the Golarion equivalent of a football jersey?
>>
>>52595556
Bedhead and no makeup
>>
>>52595368
Is the app actually good or is this anon just a shitter?
>>
>>52595552
Which ones? Send me a link to the ones ya want done. Any of YOURS you want me to look at?

>>52595553
Hit me with a link, anon.
>>
>>52595579
Here's the link.
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4831395/character-applications/?pageforid=4833719#post-4833719
>>
>>52595568
A tabard?
>>
>>52595610

>Tabard and Casimir's scarf
>>
>>52595368
RELEASE THE NUGGS!
>>
>>52595610
The tabard of whoever she ends up married to, then.
>>
>>52595578

Memes control everything anon.
>>
>>52595621
>busty gal in a scarf

I want to die because I'll never know this joy
>>
File: Nug.jpg (84KB, 1002x564px) Image search: [Google]
Nug.jpg
84KB, 1002x564px
>>52595622
>>
>>52595655
Spore has much better graphics than I remember.
>>
>>52594968
What I want to know is if she still wears the blindfold in bed.
>>
>>52595255
A beefcake man who happened to have a vagina, secretly.
>>
>>52595718
She does not! Her eyes are a creepy too-bright icy blue. It is known.
>>
>>52595579
Fuck my hasty app up, my dude.
>>
File: bird risk assessment.jpg (20KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
bird risk assessment.jpg
20KB, 500x352px
>when your bluff score is high in-game, but you're too shit at bluffing IRL to make use of it
>>
>>52595822
And I forgot the link like an idiot.

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4753518/applications-go-here/?pageforid=4861041#post-4861041
>>
>>52595579
Do some WWW apps
>>
>>52595831

Sounds like my issues with diplomacy.

I swear every time I make a good speech I roll shit and every time I say something retarded I had perfect 20s.
>>
>>52595608
Alright, here we go. Nothing can really compare to Nugget daddy, but I do like Kyras.

HEART: Cavalier VMC Bard. I'll bet you a dollarydoo he's gonna go into Battle Herald. 2/5 if only because it's a PoW game- he might be overshadowed in other situations wherein he can't charge the heck outta people. It's still solid, though! 2/5 is a lot to be when playing a Paizomartial in a PoW game!
SOUL: Oh wow, I like this guy. He's a knight dude. He's a nice guy on the inside but he's got a stoic appearance. He's also got a whole "black knight" persona, which he uses to satirize Brevic ideals. Sooooorta edgy but not as edgy as Jean in BitF, if you can get past the lecherous exterior, he's a good guy! 4/5 for having a fleshed out backstory
BONE: Cavalier VMC Bard. He's gonna be handing out some buffs, from what I can see, and he's gonna be pretty decent at it, too! 3/5 because he might not be AS effective as a PoW character, and without LoBaF free VMC he's gonna be lancing pe-

>Nodachi nonsense
>Cavalier without a lance
Okay then, 2/5.

SKIN: He's a lecherous black knight kind of character in a campaign based around GETTING BLING. If that's not appropriate, I don't know what is. The outward personality might be a bit abrasive, but he's got a soft core. 4/5 it is, if he gets in the right party.
TOTAL: 12/20

GOOD

>He's a tiefling black knight! Not something I've seen before, most are straight up douchebags, but this guy has a nice core!

BAD

>Nodachi Nonsense

>>52595853
Sure!

>>52595857
Which ones? I'm not gonna do Ashley, as he's confirmed no-show, and I'm certain someone else did the Doll.

>>52595831
I bet this is an FotJR post
>>
File: Kyras.png (557KB, 482x556px) Image search: [Google]
Kyras.png
557KB, 482x556px
>>52595912
Again, I forget the art, but the guy has an imgur album of his appearance. Wew, it was something to look at!
>>
>>52595831
I hate when DMs do this.
>>
>>52595912
While you're on Blingmaker, take a look at this maybe?

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4831395/character-applications/?pageforid=4832008#post-4832008
>>
File: recommended for you.jpg (12KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
recommended for you.jpg
12KB, 296x394px
>>52595940
>tfw you're the GM and you're horrible at thinking up dialogue, horrible at staying in character, horrible at acting and a horrible roleplayer even though you try
>but you know the system
>and no one else wants to DM
>and even when they did want to, the games just never happened and they postponed until the group nearly broke up
>>
>>52596040
I know how that feels. When you try your best but are just naturally trash and only put your group through the worst games you've ever seen, but they still want you to keep going, there's only room left for crushing despair in your soul.
>>
>>52595912
>If you're doing Kyras, do Sigmund Gulbrand while you're at it.
>>
>>52595831
>took a low INT or WIS and have to find a way to justify or communicate something you've figured out OOC, IC.
>>
>>52594219
review Netty.
>>
>>52594219
Review Romulus please?
>>
>>52596098
Fuck, accidental greentext. In the meanwhile
>mfw I have to swap the Fighter out of Throneguard mid-fight because otherwise the team can't get past the enemy trio's defenses.
>>
File: Katerina.png (269KB, 362x512px) Image search: [Google]
Katerina.png
269KB, 362x512px
>>52595960
I'll do this guy after I do Katerina, kay?

HEART: Let's see here...
>Bushi Warlord
>VMC Cavalier
Well, Bushi Warlord is workable enough. I predict Nodachi Nonsense-

That's a Glaive-Guisarm. 4/5, if only because Bushi Warlord and VMC Cavalier are gonna be very decent for doing things!
Would a gnoll with a Nodach would be Gnonsensical Gnollish Gnodachi Gnonsense?

SOUL: Let's see here...

>A novelty for her family (Aasimar)
>Gets fed up with parents being silly
>Runs off to katapesh with a glaive-guisarm if weapons were waifus, I'd waifu that particular polearm
>Gets job offer and accepts it.

It's a little barebones, but it works within the context of the AP, and doesn't scream "snowflake" to me. Simply girl wants to run off and not be showed off by her family. I give it a 3/5, if only because it's so short!

SKIN: In a party, she's gonna be supporting and helping out. VMC Cavalier helps somewhat, and she'll have a horse to help out as well. 3/5, I'd say!
BONE: She's a Taldan noble who ran off to Katapesh and then got a job. It's barebones, but works. 3/5, needs more flesh to the bones.
TOTAL: 13/20

GOOD

>Waifu material, once again.
>POLEARMS POLEARMS POLEARMS
>BUSHI WARLORD THAT ISN'T BUYING INTO NODACHI NONSENSE

BAD

>Kinda barebones.

>>52596098
Sigmund, the one from PLD or another game? I don't keep track of these things too closely.
>>
>>52592072

I'm super stoked, Fennec!Anon.

The group of Ulfric and his harem of smol ladies (and also Kana) are going to be leaving Ulfric's hometown to do... something. They're gonna drop their Lizardfolk back with one of the tribes of her people before they head out, either to investigate magical cave doors, or go hunt down necromancers... or some possible third thing.
>>
>>52596147
Sigmund Gulbrand is the Warlord from Blingmaker. Don't know the last name of the PLD character.
>>
>>52595535
Review Quinn and her twins, I want to see how they even got in after we panned them non stop.
>>
>>52596159
>PLD
Sigmund Caine
>>
File: 1491205092743.gif (39KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1491205092743.gif
39KB, 230x230px
>>52596147
>SKIN

I think you're forgetting that she's nopan.
>>
>>52596163
Are RotJR apps even still up?
>>
>>52596180
>nopan
>on a horse
>in the desert

Is she insane?
>>
I was promised a Gyaru Spear-dancing Poledancer Half-Elf for WWW

Where the fuck is it

Was I lied to

Are we born just to suffer?
>>
>>52596159
I'll look into it.
>>52596163
I'll consider it, again.

>Mfw I'm friends with all of these people, surprisingly enough

>>52596180
Nopan a shit, sweater meta is in.

>>52596187
If they are, I'd be surprised.
>>
>>52596197
Anon, I'm really busy. I'm trying, don't worry, but I still have to finish my Blingmaker app and THEN work on that one.

You'll just have to bear with me or make your own.
>>
File: god help me.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
god help me.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>52596232
I will wait for you, my sweet.
>>
New Thread

>>52596252
>>52596252
>>52596252
>>52596252
>>52596252
>>52596252
>>
>>52596255
I knew this OP was coming, I just knew it. The moment I saw her in Granblue I thought to myself: "Well, here's the new /pfg/ OP". Damn you for proving me right.
>>
>>52596255
>literally the instant we hit page 6

Ok is this thing like a bot or something
>>
>>52596255
PAGE FIVE, FUCKFACE.
PAGE. FUCKING. FIVE.
>>
>>52596201
>I'm friends with all of these people
The cabal rears its ugly head again.

Review Bailey.
>>
>>52596289
Bailey is a qtpa2t, who automatically gets a 20/20
>>
>>52596242
I'll at the very least start putting it to metaphorical paper tomorrow, because I'm finishing my Blingmaker tonight, come hell or high water. Gotta buckle down and commit!
>>
>>52596297

These are lies, I refuse to review Bailey.
>>
>>52596279
No, it's page 6.
>>
>tfw three pfg's up
logs? A certain someone just got an achievement
>>
>>52596333
Who is it? Don't tease me like this, anon!
>>
>>52596333
That wouldn't be an issue if the anime OP shitposter would at least wait until page 8.
>>
>>52596333
>achievement teasing and trips

what did he mean by this
>>
>inb4 not very exciting because in-game action rather than private.
1/2
Unaware of the current topic of conversation and just having made her escape from the grabby men in the beer tents Bon-Bon bounded toward the chatting group of nobles, only slightly out of breath as she gave an exagerated bow to Baron Martel. "A lovely evening to you my lord! Is there any way I can entertain you and your company tonight?"

>Lysander
Given what the Baron was just suggesting, the offer of entertainment certainly drew a blush to Lysander's cheeks.
"Ah! Well! The good Baron here was all too eager to see your act!"

>Vult
"You can sing, can't you?" Rom asked. And then, without waiting for an answer, "Do Titania's embrace!" He ordered with a grin. Bawdy was an understatement for that one. The song and dance aside, it was like hot potato with a kiss at the end, desired or not. The song, fast paced and seductive, went on and on till someone stopped it, by trying the singer's tongue. More... appropriate versions often ended with the singer themselves giving a surprise kiss. Regardless, if his father had been more sober it would have surely earned the boy a smack.

>Bon-bon
"If you so desire." Airyna said with a bow, hesitant to appear more shameless than she was but at the same time this wasn't unexpected from nobles of their sort. Thinking back she pulled up the memories of Titania's Embrace and began her performance, prancing about the group with astounding speed, bending and twisting about them, and keeping a close eye on each viewer as their smiles grew. With the help of a little Nightwalker magic she was sure the upper-class would find her dance exactly to their tastes.
>>
>>52596466
>Lysander
Titania's embrace never failed to get a rise out of Lysander - an old classic, it still made his ears burn remembering the first time he saw it. That particular act had been carried out on a tree branch, and no-one had been able to get up to get to the twisting, free-hearted girl singing there. It had left his codpiece feeling quite uncomfortably seated.

There was something almost hypnotising about those little jingles with each shake of the performer's head, and it was on one of the later verses he found himself catching Bon-Bon's hand, pulling her into an abrupt kiss for a few glorious seconds.
"Mm. An old Vanaheim tale."

>Bon-bon
Bon-Bon squirmed under his touch as the noble broke her concentration and ended the dance with a deep kiss. As he pulled away from her she took a step back, touching lightly at her lips before turning back to face her employer. "Yes well... I was born in Vanaheim my lord, and I spent a few good years of my life performing for the upper-class there." She smiled to the group, always satisfied to give a good show. "I've learnt a great deal of the classics."

>Vult
Both men had been staring quite obviously. "I dare say Im not paying you enough... Honey!" He grumbled as he pushed himself out of his chair and walked over to his wife with only a bit of drundken staggering. Dean Valenti shook her head and took the oppurtunity to excuse herself, leaving only young Rom. He peered after his father, watching as the baron hurried into the house. "So you wanted to see the engines?"
>>
>>52596466
>>52596475
~uwaaa, now she'll be pregnet!
>>
File: 1490971915593.png (667KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490971915593.png
667KB, 724x1024px
Hey /pfg/. I'm in a group of minmaxers, and the party forgot to make a ranged character. What feats would you take for an Archer archetype fighter to make them powerful in combat?
>Pic related
>>
>>52596621
I'd not play a fighter to start with
>>
>>52596621
Slayer. You meant Slayer. They are made for archery.
>>
>>52596643
They're rather stealth focused though. I think anon is looking for a pure marksman, rather
>>
>>52596831
They're not Stealth focused any more than another class. They are as pure Marksman as it comes.
>>
>>52592072
Well, I was gonna finally get to play the gobiln technologist that I've been trying to build for years, but have only really been able to do justice with SoM's Technician class. But two out of three of the other players just flaked, so I get to wait another week, after which they've said they'll be too busy to play again until August. So it looks like I'm gonna get one whole session out of this guy, and this is the only group in my area going anywhere near Pathfinder these days.

So there's that.
>>
>>52596621
You mean a Zen Archer with a 20 wisdom, right?
You'll want Far Shot and a bow with the "distance" enchantment. Spend a ki point and start peppering your enemies at 900 yards.

Or get yourself a monk's robe to increase your effective level by 5 for the sake of unarmed damage. Spend a ki point to switch your unarmed damage and arrow damage. Vital strike it, while using one of your lvl/day perfect strikes.

I could go on. But there's a number of ways to do it. However you need to decide if you want to carpet the area with firepower, or go one shot : one kill.
>>
>>52596621
Are you sure you don't mean Cleric Archer, fampai? I'm pretty sure you mean Cleric Archer.

If not, there's enough bullshit a Fighter can do now on the min max front to not make this question a cruel joke at your expense. If the Archer Fighter doesn't trade out Weapon Training, you could throw on Weapon Soul for Splitting, [insert enemy]bane or Heartseeking on your Composite Longbow. If you nab Barroom Brawler and Abundant Tactics, you can turn that into stuff like Ace Trip -> Ranged Trip or the Item Mastery feats for spells.

Feats are simple: PBS, Precise Shot, Deadly Aim, Rapidshot, Manyshot, Clustered Shots. If you want Gun Kata, take the Snap Shot line. If you snipe, Pinpoint Targeting and IPS.

Get an adaptive composite longbow with at least one flat damage bonus property; Holy or [common monster type]bane are good choices.
Thread posts: 373
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.