[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Board Game General /bgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 39

File: alt bgg.png (912KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
alt bgg.png
912KB, 800x800px
>Last thread
>>52501493
>Pastebin:
>http://pastebin.com/NA2W929q

We're a full quarter into 2017 /bgg/ what's hit your table the most so far this year? What game you love hasn't hit it at all? Been able to get in as much gaming as you wanted so far? How bout keeping your purchases within budget?
>>
Anyone ever played Pixel Tactics?

Is it Fun?
>>
>>52563379
>Hit your table the most?
Kemet so far, which is really surprising me, it was shelved for most of last year.
>Game you love that hasn't?
Been 13 months without TI3.
>As much gaming as you wanted?
Hell no.
>Budget?
Actually spent almost nothing this year so far. Backed Tortuga 1667 on a whim and a couple awesome plays of a mocked up version just to verify hype.

Got a big game night coming up Friday with some friends in Utah but no idea what I want to take. This is a new and uncomfortable feel.
>>
>>52563645
>some friends in Utah
LDS or no?
>>
First SW Rebellion game with my wife, went kinda well. She was the Rebels and she was feeling exactly as in the movies, frustrated at the Empire and feeling powerless against my Star Destroyers.
I told her that the Rebels can't win with brute force against the Empire but she said that she also wanted to destroy my shit. All in all this game is good.
>>
>>52563379
>what's hit your table the most so far this year?
Kingdom Death
>What game you love hasn't hit it at all?
Archipelago and it sucks donkey dick that my friend don't like it.
>Been able to get in as much gaming as you wanted so far?
Just about.
>How bout keeping your purchases within budget?
I backed KDM for the full monty so fuck that noise. Also picked up sekigahara because fuck yea samurai and high frontier cause fuck yea space.
>>
BattleCON
Sekigahara
Definitely not. My main gaming partner moved and I haven't found another person or group that I can tolerate yet.
>Budget?
Definitely being good about budget so far. Bought Hanamikoji and Mottainai, as well as backed Crossroad of Heroes on kickstarter. So only spent about 100$ this year so far.

Speaking of those games, what other asian art style or themed games are out there? I've got the ones mentioned so far as well as Tokaido, Senji, Shogun, Wasabi!, and Samurai Spirit.
>>
>>52563751
>>52563379

My wife whips my ass at SW:R. She's a shark, though. She used to have loads a fun being underestimated as the "ditsy blond" in our MTG group, and then destroying everyone in sight. I can't seem to beat her at Fury of Dracula, either, but then she has yet to come close to beating me in Concordia (which is what I've played by far the most so far this year).

>Never get to play, like everyone else:
TI3. I want to play it so bad.

Never play as much as I want.

I blew away my budget several times over at the beginning of the year, but I've slowed down in the last couple of months. I bought every expansion to Eldritch Horror because I was building a custom case to hold all of it in one box.
>>
>>52563903
>asian art style
Tanto Cuore is anime maids dominion type deck building.
>>
>Hit the table
BattleCON

>Needing love
Clash of Cultures, Kemet

>Gaming frequency
For the most part of this year it's been pretty shit due to work but with a friend currently bumming at my place I've been going through a lot of my games that I can play 2P, feels good man

I haven't even shown him BattleCON, Thunderstone Advance or the above games needing love yet he's been exposed to Titan, Shadows of Malice and Cave Evil: Warcults, what a time to be alive

>Budget
lol, though on the plus side I finished paying off an eight grand debt to my mum last month so I can finally focus on filling up my shelf

and also getting rid of stuff I don't touch like Mysterium, maybe 7 Wonders and maybe Tales of the Arabian Nights
>>
>>52563903
Tsuro and Onitama maybe?
>>
>>52563903
I take that you don't mean light games like Onitama, Hanabi, Takenoko, or Machi Koro. There's Rising Sun, obviously, but I think that that's ironically pretty Western-style art in a Japanese setting. How about the painting game whose name I can't remember right now?
>>
>>52563903
>>52564074
Kanagawa! Thought of it
>>
>>52563379
> hit your table the most so far this year?
I have practically no one to play with but I got to play the Attack on Titan deckbuilding game with a friend a couple weeks ago. It was a pretty neat game but that's probably the only game I've played this year

I love Carcassonne but I have so many games that I've bought but haven't gotten a chance to play yet: Doom, Flashpoint, Bang! the Dice game, Jaipur, Hive, Kemet, and Epic I have a problem

Not by a long shot, see the first question

Not by a long shot, see the second question. That said, I've been putting the brakes on buying more games so things are looking up for my wallet.

In other news, anyone have the list of good games to play with a non-gaming partner?
>>
>>52563379

Catacombs. It's the best dexterity game I've played but I seem to be the only one with any enthusiasm for play it.

Not even close.

My budget is zero and so's my bank account, so that problem solves itself really.
>>
>>52563947
>custom case for all of Eldritch Horror

Please post pics when you are done, thinking of doing the same so I'd be interested to see what you come up with.
>>
>>52563977
Thanks. Will check it out.

>>52564054
>>52564074

Forgot that I do already have Onitama and Machi Koro. I have played Tsuro and may pick it up sometime. Will check out the other ones the second poster mentioned, though I do prefer heavier games I can always grab more light stuff to play with the family. Thanks.
>>
>>52564218
I'd look into Tragedy Looper if you're after something heavier
>>
>>52564218
Also maybe look at Takenoko. It's a lighter game but definitely asian themed. More china to japan though.
>>
Interested in hearing from other anons with kids. At what age could you enjoy playing boardgames with your kids?
When we only had one I still got to play games but now we have 2 I feel like I never get a chance anymore.
>>
What are everyone 's thoughts on Food Chain Magnate?

I'm looking for a heavy euro with plenty of interaction.

Recommendations? Preferably 1-4 hrs but not a deal breaker
>>
File: EH Case 1.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
EH Case 1.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>52564209
Oh, It's done
>>
File: EH Case 2.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
EH Case 2.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>52564534
All just foam core and glue.
>>
File: EH Case 3.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
EH Case 3.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>52564553
It just takes a square, a ruler, and a little patience and spatial reasoning.
>>
>>52564142
I just had a look at the attack on titan game. Never heard of it before, thanks! I read that it takes longer than you would want. Did you find that?
>>
File: EH Case 4.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
EH Case 4.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>52564576
Oh, and a sharp blade, of course.
>>
File: kids v2.png (2MB, 1570x1534px) Image search: [Google]
kids v2.png
2MB, 1570x1534px
>>52564396
HABA my very first series starts at 2+, but be aware it's more about teaching your kid colors/shapes, how to take turns, dexterity, etc. 4-5ish seemed to be the age for kids amongst my friends where they'd get it and you could pull out some lighter stuff. Pic related was a 1st/2nd pass attempt at doing a rec chart for it
>>
>>52564396
Around 6 depending on your child. At that point you can start teaching them chess or other basic games because they can count the number of spaces and stuff.
Most kids count before they read so it's better to avoid games like scrabble or anything with text on cards unless it's very basic stuff or keywords.
Dexterity games are also extremely popular in all age groups.
Around 7-8 you could probably teach them something more complex. Xwing or anything "basic" like Hive, or Desert, orrr Sushi Go or something I suppose because it'll be relatively easy on them language wise.
Also depends what they show interest in. Most kids I find don't like economics at all and are into 'clashes' and confrontations or solo/semi/coop style games like engine builders or something like forbidden desert where they work together to solve the problem.
>>
>>52564687
>'clashes' and confrontations
And now I'm kicking myself for not having Cube Quest on that chart instead of Ice Cool.
>>
>>52564142
>list of good games to play with a non-gaming partner

You've already got Jaipur. That would be my recommendation, aside from Ticket to Ride or something like that.
>>
>>52563590
I'm not a fan of it, but most people I show it to enjoy it.

Nothing substantial. Trying to get my friends to try Argent, but they've stated that spending more than 2 hours on a single game is too much for them. This invalidates roughly 90% of all the games I actually want to play.

Haven't played a proper game of Tragedy Looper in 6 months.

Nope, but I don't mind after the double-header of Zelda and Persona 5.

Haven't spent much this year. Nothing on the horizon except for some interest in Aeon's End, Spacecorp, and Pericles.
>>
File: the wife's recs v6.png (3MB, 1878x1672px) Image search: [Google]
the wife's recs v6.png
3MB, 1878x1672px
>>52564142
>In other news, anyone have the list of good games to play with a non-gaming partner?
Yup

>>52564156
>My budget is zero and so's my bank account, so that problem solves itself really.
Been there brother, just make sure each purchase when you do have a chance is one you'll enjoy. I spent $200 in the first 5 years back in the hobby and that got me 20 or so games because I waited for sales, and worked math trades to my favor.
>>
>>52564678
>>52564687
Thanks guys. 6 is doable, I can survive until then.
I used to play simple games (like go away monster) with my son but when my daughter came we pretty much just ran out of free time to do that sort of stuff. She's 1.5 now so maybe I should try playing with both of them. (Son is 4).

Glad Rhino hero is on the list, I ordered it last week.
>>
>>52565061
Can you get those cheap little plastic jumping frogs anywhere? Or anything similar?

You can make a simple dexterity game using those or anything similar. Set up some pots or an upright toilet roll and make everything worth various amounts of points, or just make the object of the game to get a frog in each one.

You could easily do something like that with a 4 year old.
>>
File: DSC_04742.jpg (445KB, 1521x856px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_04742.jpg
445KB, 1521x856px
Do you paint your minis /bgg/ ? Currently doing this bug.
>>
>>52563725
Some of them are, but they're all pretty chill about it.

>>52564480
Some of my friends were really impressed with it, and they can't stand solitaire euros. I trust their opinions.
>>
>>52564579
We ended up playing it twice. The first game took two hours because we were getting used to the game and I had to refer to rules a lot because I didn't have time to refresh myself on them beforehand. We got our ass kicked and then played it again, that time we won and it took about an hour and a half.

The first part of the game is really slow and boring because all you're doing is buying cards for upgrades so you can have some chance of surviving the oncoming onslaught. That part I'm not too found if but one the first of four archenemy Titans (these are the bosses you have to kill, they're some of the more memorable titans) appears, shit gets real fast. From then on you're in a mad race to do damage control and that's about it. You're on your heels for most of the game trying to react to everything the Titans are doing, so that really hit the theme on the head for me. So the first part is hard to get through but once the pace picked up we were so involved that it didn't seem like a long time at all.

My fondest memory so far is we were down to our last wall (you lose if all the walls fall) and we had the second archenemy Titan along with like five general Titans swarming us. I was playing as Connie and drew enough cards to take out four of the five regulars. Not gonna lie, that felt amazing.

I'm also not too keen on how they handle taking wounds and dying, I'm wanting to try something more similar to how mage knight does sounds but that'll probably need a little more homebrewing to get worked out.

That said, I've really liked the game so far. Once the floodgates open the pacing picks up immensely and any control you thought you had constantly gets thrown out the window. When you attempt to kill an archenemy Titan, you have to draw a card from the "Titans on Attack" deck that destroys equipment you have or makes it really hard to kill them. We nicknamed it the "Fuck you deck" in response.

(1/2)
>>
>>52564579
Overall, I think it's a really exciting and tense game that I'm glad I bought. If you're a fan of the series, then it really does capture the feeling of helplessness and the struggle of staying alive. It's not my favorite game but it's a damn good one.

Also, Connie, Levi, and Hange (she's only in the first printing box) are god tier. I've also heard Mikasa is great but I haven't gotten a chance to play her yet

2/2
>>
>>52564396
My daughter is turning 5 soon and I'm testing the waters with simple dice games and a dumbed down version of catacombs. Minifig had a kids recommended list in the works some time ago, dunno if he finished it.
>>
>>52564480
I like The Gallerist for my heavy Euro, but it may not meet your interaction requirement (although it is there).
>>
>>52565267
If you don't have strong feelings against Dice Tower, their Board Game Breakfast show has a segment every week towards the end reviewing games for 5-year age range. It's a British guy with a completely adorable, whip-smart 5-year-old daughter.
>>
>>52565267
>minifig
I dunno if I should feel bad for someone confusing me for him because we both post oc charts, or start a trip so it stops happening. Chart's posted above. Also no its not finished yet I've been working on taxes and still recovering from con crud from WYC. I'll see about looking at it on Friday

>>52565362
His recs are pretty solid, can confirm.
>>
>>52563379
>/bgg/ what's hit your table the most so far this year?

Citadels & 7 Wonders so far.

Archipelago - just haven't had time to prep it and teach everyone. Also looking forward to Robinson Crusoe.

Are you kidding? Hell no.

OK so far - I wanted to put in another order, but it looks like my car is in need of some unexpected repairs. Joy!
>>
>>52565586
Is the new version of Citadels good? I always hear people talk about the game but it's not amazingly rated on BGG so I thought there was a reason I should be wary
>>
>>52565738
The newest printing doesn't have any new rules afaik, but it has new artwork that I'm not personally a fan of.
>>
>>52565169
Thanks for that indepth reply. I love the series but it sounds like it isn't for me. Unless there is someway to skip the starting phase to decrease the time a bit?
>>
>>52565586
>teaching others to play Archipelago
Oh god, that was a nightmare for me. Thank god everyone else was smart enough to pick it up despite my bumbling explanation and ended up liking it a lot.

>>52563795
>friends don't like Archipelago
I'm so sorry anon, are you aware of the solo mode expansion?
>>
Anyone play fireteam zero yet? I need this game in my life something fierce.
>>
>>52563379
>Table hitter
MILLENNIUM BLADES
>What game you love hasn't hit at all
My boy Star Realms, I should get back into it but outside of playing online I know no one at the same skill level
No
>Within budget
Quite well so far
>>
>What's hit your table the most so far this year?
Unusual suspects, usually every player wants to give the clues at least twice. I'm love it but I'm already getting a bit sick of it.
Oh, and I've introduced kids I work with to pirates of the spanish main (I have lots of extras lying around) and they fucking love it so I've been playing a lot of that lately. Probably more so than any other game.
Shogun(Wallenstein). Hasnt hit the table in over two years I guess. I love this game but I need to have the right crowd for it. Hasnt happened in a while.
Nah. Never.
Nope. I'm a bit kickstarter crazy.

Speaking of Kickstarter, I got excited when I saw this :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/roblanderos/the-7th-guest-board-game

Unfortunately, it looks like fucking garbage. Too bad, I'm a big fan of the old game. I used to love the shit out of these "puzzley adventurey" vidyagaems back in the day.
>>
>>52564534
>>52564553
>>52564576
>>52564602
Looks really good anon, I'm jelly.

what are you going to do when they release more expansions?
>>
>>52564480
>Recommendations?
Dominant Species. Worker placement-type Euro that I'd say most definately isn't a "multiplayer solitaire" game.
>>
I've just got Millennium Blades and Set Rotation. Is it just me or is the insert useless without dividers, and unlikely to fit sleeved cards?
>>
>>52567280
Battlecon's is also useless.
>>
Got a local store selling Eldritch horror at a price of 50 euros (53 dollars). Is it a good price? In most stores, that shit is like 10 dollars more expensive.
>>
>>52567823
Not worth it, to be honest. 40$ tops.
>>
What's a good game for 5-6 players with 30-90 minutes playtime, high amounts of interaction and simple enough for inexperienced players to understand but complex enough that experienced players aren't bored?
Think Cosmic Encounter but less complicated or the Resistance but with some game added.
>>
>group started as 4
>guy invited his brother
>who invited a friend
>who brought a wife
>who brought a friend
8 is many people. We get stuck playing party games all the time since no one other than me wants to split and do two games of 4.
>>
>>52564396
I'm in your exact boat dude. I have two, 4
3 yr and 5mth old. I have logged my plays from the start of the year and it appears I have played hoot owl hoot, count your chicks, and iello tales and games at a 15:1 play ratio to my more adult games. Honestly sucks but also iello and peaceable kingdom games are great family coop. The latter being for a younger audience. Def check them out.
>>
>>52568186
Where the fuck do you find this game at such a price ?
>>
>>52569154
It used to be on Amazon for slightly over $40. I guess that was before Asmodee forced online retailers to raise prices, though.
>>
>>52566270
You would have to homebrew a way to speed that part up. I may have played up how boring the first part is. Yeah, all you're doing for the first 10-15 minutes is getting new cards and there's no challenge to it but I'd much rather do that than play monopoly or CAH any day
>>
>>52568964
Carcassonne?
>>
Hey! I'm looking for recs on Print and Play games. Getting games in the third world is expensive and hard so I'm guessing making my own should be the best option.
>>
>>52568964
Chicago Express
Survive: Escape from Atlantis if you get the 5-6 player expansion
Nevermore
>>
>>52569483
An anon did a pnp of the Duke a couple months back. Also, check out Deep Space D-6
>>
>>52564534
Really top job job bro. That's awesome.
>>
>>52567280
L99 makes some truly awful inserts
>>
>>52568971
Start making a game night specific to a certain game instead of a general show up and play whatever. Let people know ahead of time you want to do a 6 player or four player or whatever game, and ask who wants in.
>>
>>52563379
Game of Thrones Boardgame, with Betrayal at House on the Hill comming in second.
I wanted to play The Resistance, but not a lot of my friends are into it.
Not at all.
>>
>>52570906
I've decided to abandon the insert and bought 1100 cards' worth of storage boxes and dividers.

Then I just need 800 odd sleeves...
>>
>>52570851
That duke game looks pretty great!
Do you happen to have it, or know where I could get it?
>>
>>52571181
You should be able to download it still from the publisher's web site.
>>
I'm going on a picnic date with my gf this weekend and I'm thinking about bringing out a small game that we can play together. The ones I have that fit that description are:
Blokus Duo
Hanabi
Hive Pocket
Jaipur
Welcome to the Dungeon
Rory's Story Cubes-base set

>inb4 we don't know what her tastes are
Of course not but if you were in my shoes, what game would you bring (if any)? And to follow up, what are some games that you all have that would be good to play during a picnic? Always looking to expand my collection.
>>
>>52571716
Hive is pretty top tier for picnics, and welcome to the dungeon is pretty darn tense for 2p but might be weird if she's not into it.
>>
File: F24MintWorksC.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
F24MintWorksC.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>52563379
That's actually a three-way tie between Core Worlds, Dice City, and Ares Project. Been buying so many games lately that they each got sessions. Though for sheer number of games played (multiple per session), it's probably Dice Masters yugioh. We usually get about 4-6 games per session.

Kemet. I keep meaning to bust it out but like I said, so many new games.

Too much gaming. I have to play some lighter games because my brain is overloading from the daily affair of deep strategy games.

lol no.
Any other games like pic related? I have Mint Works, Star Realms, Epic Card Game and Valley of the Kings.

What I'm looking for are small games with a decent amount of depth. No garbage party or kid's games. I just need something I can put in my purse and take with me to play at restaurants or whenever, but I'm going to be buying a lot of variety so it won't get stale. Thanks.
>>
I have a $50 gift card to Amazon what are some games you think are great but wouldn't purchase due to price?

Village plus expansion immediately comes to mind.

Any other "overpriced" but still great games
>>
>>52572493
Kemet
>>
>>52572011
>What I'm looking for are small games with a decent amount of depth. No garbage party or kid's games. I just need something I can put in my purse and take with me to play at restaurants or whenever, but I'm going to be buying a lot of variety so it won't get stale. Thanks.
Race for the Galaxy.
>>
>>52572011
>What I'm looking for are small games with a decent amount of depth. No garbage party or kid's games. I just need something I can put in my purse and take with me to play at restaurants or whenever, but I'm going to be buying a lot of variety so it won't get stale. Thanks.

Citadels. (I like the previous edition's artwork better, but the current version rules are the same as the last edition's.)
>>
>>52572892
Have it. Haven't gotten to play yet and I haven't considered it since the box is so big.

>>52572966
Are you sure? I've heard it's kind of lame.
>>
>>52572011
>I just need something I can put in my purse and take with me to play at restaurants
>at restaurants
Look, I love board games, but if I'm eating at a restaurant I'd rather just chat up the people I'm with. Plus, any game of decent entertainment is probably going to take up too much table space.
That said, Pixel Tactics.
>>
>>52573091
citadels is fucking boss with 4 players
>>
>>52573153
I don't think Pixel Tactics would work too well in a restaurant if only due to the table space it takes up. Two 3x4 grids of cards plus a deck and discard per player... that adds up fast. Small package size, but large table footprint.
>>
>>52573190
Alright, thanks I'll check it out.

>>52573153
Ay man, all my friends are huge board game players and love to use it as an excuse to enjoy each other's company.
>>
>>52573091
Race for the Galaxy is just a deck of 100 cards and some VP chips. (That can be replaced with a scrip of paper and a pencil.)
>>
>>52567110
Work, work, work. I have a plan.

The next small box can go in with little effort. Big box with a board will take some doin'.
>>
Anyone have recommendations for good abstract games? Looking to expand from just playing Chess all the time.
>>
>>52573910
I've been having lotsa success with Tak. I initially started playing it with a handmade set made out of little wood blocks, coz its really that simple, but the level of strategy is really good. I'd say on par with chess, or just a little below it.
>>
>>52572493
tigris & euphrates
kemet
mage knight
commands and colors ancient
>>
>>52573910
Hive
Duke/Jarl
Yinsh
Onitama
Santorini
>>
>>52567823
Bear in mind that it's much better to have at least the first expansion (Forsaken Lore), too. Focus tokens should have been in the base game, and it's difficult to play without them.
>>
>>52574264

FL doesn't have focus tokens but FL is still necessary for doubling encounter variations. Focus can be added in with just some beads, coins, anything, to be fair. I just have FL and Carcossa and still throw in Focus using Arkham Horror LCG clue tokens.
>>
>>52573910
Go has had about 3000 years of staying power, so it's pretty good.
In addition to the very fine recommendations of the other anons, I'd say Blokus and Patchwork.
>>
>>52574314
Right you are! And fine points, too.
>>
>>52564602
>>52564576
>>52564553
>>52564534

God damn. That's pretty good. You'll even be able to fit the next small box.
>>
What are widely considered the best wargames of medium to high complexity?

I'm familiar with a lot of GMT stuff but god damn is it hard to find most of their stuff. Snagged a copy of Sekigahara just a few days ago.
>>
>>52564534
Well, thanks anon, now I have the urge to make myself a nice wooden box with inlays for Millennium Blade.
>>
File: 372.jpg (345KB, 666x882px) Image search: [Google]
372.jpg
345KB, 666x882px
Reprint fucking when?
>>
>>52571917
Thanks for the advice pal
>>
>>52574408
>>52573910
>>52574137
Seconding Blokus and Onitama, both great games. Sage advice though: Blokus really only works with the maximum amount of players or it becomes horribly imbalanced, but there is a two person version which is nice.

>>52574018
>started playing it with a handmade set
Can you tell me more about this? Really interested in doing the same
>>
>>52568971
Maybe pyramid arcade might work? Then you're still all playing together but just different games from inside it.

You could also play a bunch of social deduction games
>>
>>52569147
Thanks! I'll check them out
>>
>>52573910
Pyramid arcade. It's a gaming system full of 20 good to okay (with a few great) games inside. But there are countless more that you can play with the components made by fans online
>>
Only tangentially related, but anyone here live in North Carolina and been to a local board game convention? I wanted to check one out but they're all far away, so I wanted to know which ones were worth the drive.
>>
File: IMG_1293.jpg (259KB, 1066x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1293.jpg
259KB, 1066x1440px
>>52577176
Raleigh here, curious as well but a little afraid due to all of the weird gross things I've heard about the people who go to those.
>>
>>52577277
I live just outside of Raleigh. I've been to the local anime con which always has several tables of /tg/ stuff and those people don't seem so bad. Never played with them though.
>>
>>52574408
>>52574137
>>52574018
>>52576567
>>52577080
Thanks. Duke & Onitama look like a good bridge for me. Tak seems pretty sweet as well. I may throw together a set of pieces to test it out. I'll check the other games as well. Now I just need to get people to play with.
>>
File: IMG_8926.png (242KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8926.png
242KB, 750x1334px
>>52571181
I saved that anon's instructions, hope it helps

(1/2)
>>
File: IMG_8927.png (328KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8927.png
328KB, 750x1334px
>>52571181
>>52578837
(2/2)
>>
File: hardback.png (257KB, 680x361px) Image search: [Google]
hardback.png
257KB, 680x361px
Has anyone tried the Hardback PnP yet? How is it? I can't play at the moment because my printer took a giant dump, but it looks like a fun word game/gateway deck builder.

Love Letter, Deception and 7 Wonders. Every night ends with LL.
Eldritch Horror, Kingdomino and Resident Evil DBG. All I've been able to do so far was learn to play using TTS.
Fuck no. I've been unsuccessfully trying to get a weekly game night going since I got into board games.
I buy way more than I can play, but I do limit myself to 1 or 2 orders with free shipping each month.
>>
>>52576567
>Blokus really only works with the maximum amount of players
Gemblo has a more options for player count where it works, and is basically the same game, if this is a sticking point.
>>
>>52578448
>Now I just need to get people to play with
This is my problem
>>
>>52576370
Surely not too far away. People love that game.
>>
>What's hit your table the most so far this year?
Targi. 2 player at its best shame, I rarely get more people to play with.
Terra Mystica.
Nah, need to find more hardcore gamers near me.
Blew all of my budget already. Being a minimumwagefag sucks.
>>
>>52579220
Have you tried paperback?
>>
>>52581612
it tastes like cardboard and ink
>>
>started painting my Fireteam:Zero
>one model down, 200+ more to go
>will only ever see me playing it
>>
>>52581612
Not yet. I just found out recently that it's still available on the designer's site.
>>
>>52577176
Fayetteville here. Never been to a board game convention. Just play at the FLGS I like. There is a tiny anime convention (Libraricon) in town every year. For the past two years I ran a panel teaching about some kind of tabletop game. Last year was the Force of Will TCG and the year before was BattleCON. And since it has been a thing I bring about a half dozen games and unofficially been given some tables to teach and play those games with anyone I can draw interest from.

Also always bring some kind of smaller game, like Hive, Noir, Pixel Tactics, Harbour, Fairy Tale, Love Letter, etc. when I go to Animazement every year in Raleigh and grab random people to play with during downtime.
>>
>>52582586
Have you backed hardback? I want to know if the secret code is a generic one or one that is individual to each person.

My brother says paperback is his favourite deck builder, but I haven't tried it. I read a bit about hardback and they say paperback is more of a gateway to deck builders but hardback is more meatier.
They also say there is room for both of them in a collection but I'm not sure about that
>>
>>52582210
I need this game, Anon. Why are you the only one willing to play it?
>>
>>52582963
I'm a bit hesitant to use the site ever since I got burned by fucking Tim Schafer years ago. I am considering it though.

Looks like you get a lot more draw power in Paperback, but you have more flexibility in Hardback with everything being wild. They're probably right about Paperback being a better gateway. All cards being wild could cause some bad AP sometimes.
>>
File: 1484207276889[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1484207276889[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>52583037
It's an amazing game. Here's a photo I took of the warchest. Literally almost a whole bed worth of goodies. (note, the base box isn't in the photo).

I love it, even solo (with two characters) I have so much fun; reminds me of Arkham Horror with each success actually feeling worthwhile.
>Why are you the only one willing to play it?
I just can't seem to sell people on the idea of it. No one around here seems to like card-based games.
>>
>>52583213
The premise sounds amazing and it's squad based play. I don't see what's not to like about it desu.
>>
I'm very interested in the game Escape from Colditz. I know, i know, it's a roll and move game. but hey it looks exciting!

Anyways, the game looks fun but i really wish there were alt rules for the escaping officers to fully cooperate. I figure this isn't part of the game but correct me if im wrong and there are actually variants to play this way.

Does anybody have suggestions for similar games out there? I like the game overall, so im not looking for one specific thing, just whatever seems similar in feel or play.
>>
>>52583273
No idea, that was feeling too; Squad based, strategic, horror, WWII, it tickled me in all the right ways. I have more photos if you're interested in anything
>>
>>52583109
I've just been burned by an official catan product kickstarter run by another company. The catan publishers have pulled their backing leaving everyone who pledged out of luck with no product unless we want to pay even more
>>
File: green.jpg (3MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
green.jpg
3MB, 3508x2480px
For you guys out here playing Hero Realms, I just printed out the PNP for a test run and I found these Dials.

Comes in red and green, what are they for? also how do I print it? one for left and one for right? Because the window isn't double sided so I dont understand why there are duplicates.
>>
Arcadia Quest and some Masmorra
Kingdom Death: Monster
Never enough time to game... but I've made time a couple weekends a month.
>Budget?
I make lifestyle tradeoffs. I estimate how much more I would have spent doing things out of the house(eating out, seeing a movie, stuff like that), and just forego them. I keep a record, and if there's something I've been looking forward to getting or a kickstarter for an interesting new game, I'll check to see if I've saved enough to justify it.
>>
>>52583597
How do you like Arcadia/Masmorra? Arcadia Quest has become the best thing since sliced bread with my group of friends (oh whom most are normies). So it's played almost weekly, which is awesome, but it also means no one ever wants to play my other games which I guess is the trade off
>>
>>52583620
Not anon but Masmorra is pretty dull. Super basic dungeon crawler with nothing really interesting going on. Arcadia quest is fun though with the right group, i.e people who don't get too mad when they are targeted by other players. I feel like the heroes are wildly unbalanced though which is a problem since you can't switch when you're into the campaign (we play Inferno with a huge number of extra heroes from the kickstarter).
>>
>>52583832
Yea I backed Masmorra (and AQ, but not Inferno) too but haven't bothered to sit down and play it. Really I only wanted it for the extra heroes for AQ.
As for the Hero Balance, I find that shuffling all heroes and dividing them out in equal piles to all players helps solve this. From there, you can build your team. I've played about 13 games and not once has any one person had a rompastomp team, a couple of OP single models but for the most part it was a close game all the way.
>>
are there any other deck builders with boards besides tyrants of the underdark, a few acres of snow, and trains?
>>
>>52584042
none that I can think of that are worth playing.
>>
>>52584042
Thunderstone Advance, Automobiles, Clank
>>
>>52583534
These kind of look like HP trackers.
>>
>>52583534

The left and right trackers both go into those sleeves, one on the left and one on the right. They form a double digit type tracker, where the left tracker is for the 10s place and the right tracker is for the 1s place. For example, right now the trackers are both showing 90. The window should be large enough to show both digits. The radials are probably going to stick out of the bottom and sides. You can always just use two d10s if you have them too to track this.
>>
>>52584042
Mage Knight
>>
I just tried to order Mole Rats in Space from amazon and it wanted to charge me $80USD just for shipping. Living outside of America is painful for boardgames
>>
File: 1490255764345.jpg (18KB, 636x466px) Image search: [Google]
1490255764345.jpg
18KB, 636x466px
>>52583534
where did you get the PNP for hero realms ?
>>
>>52585726
They released it to the backers, you can download it from the site.

I think the password is thankyoubackers.

It does have a water mark.
>>
File: jeremiah-johnson-nod.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
jeremiah-johnson-nod.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>52585826
>thankyoubackers
>>
>>52583342
Anything you want to share about it would be great. Have you got to play it any at all yet?
>>
>>52583342
I'd have been all over this if it wasn't co-op.
And I didn't already have Tannhauser.
>>
>>52587120
>all over this if it wasn't co-op.
One day the machines are going to rise up and try to murder us all and STEEV's gonna be sitting there going "nah I don't wanna fight them, that's too co-op for me"
>>
>>52587240
I'll admit it - I Kek'd.
>>
>>52587120
>Tannhauser

Why do you have to remind me of a game I'll never own or play
>>
File: hero_slide_1.jpg (624KB, 1799x1101px) Image search: [Google]
hero_slide_1.jpg
624KB, 1799x1101px
>>52587120
I wanna play that too. Elucidate me on Tannhauser?

Pic related is my next purchase. I don't know any who've played this, either, but it looks great. Empires at Sea. At least it's available! Fireteam isn't!
>>
File: Tann.jpg (1MB, 2362x2362px) Image search: [Google]
Tann.jpg
1MB, 2362x2362px
>>52587240
Might be a legitimate concern if it didn't tickle my terminator fetish.
Honestly I don't know what my problem is, I like co-op vidya just fine, except at LAN parties.

>>52588040
Do these generals have another purpose anymore?

>>52588410
Shameless ameritrash dicechucking cheeseball mechanics fueling what might as well be Wolfensetein/Hellboy: The Board Game. Demon-Posessed Lugers, Roswell Alien tech machineguns, Tesla fetishist russians that put Red Alert 2 to shame, and ninja weebs backed up by oni.
>>
What's the best way of storing american mini cards (those that fit into FFG's yellow sleeves) especially if I need to keep them sorted and with easy access?

Also, my Feldherr figurine bag came today (for Descent 2nd Ed.). The bag itself is top notch but the foam inlays are really lazily put together and I might need to cut a little bit off later.
>>
>>52588703
Well that sounds fucking amazing when you put it like that. It's competitive, too?

Wish my group could get into betrayer mechanics but it ain't ever gonna happen.
>>
>>52589144
Box has rules for scenario games, deathmatch, CTF, control point, etc, and it feels like enough of a toolbox that you could recreate about whatever gametyps you wanted with a minimum of effort.

It's pretty damn fun, but strategy definitely takes a back seat to luck with the dice.
>>
>>52589225
Die chucking is my forte. I've been a forever DM since 85. So this is oop? It sounds really fun. I'm surprised no one is trying to copy it.
>>
>>52589351
It's more or less out of print, yeah, but copies still turn up here and there. It's not hard to find the base game on ebay and most of the expansions can still be found on some of the online stores, often at clearance prices.
>>
Does anyone have a recommended tablesize for Descent? Just the in-use pieces/cards, mind you.
>>
>>52563590
I played it, love it. If you want to buy it I recommend getting at least one expansion. They are cheap anyway.

Some cards are OP on constructed though.
>>
>>52589847
>Just the in-use pieces/cards
A medium sized table would be enough for those. Your overlord probably wants some place for the campaign book and you definitely want to have a secondary smaller table for not in use stuff you might need for the next quest.
>>
Sam Healey is doing a faq live stream right now
>I don't like Instagram because my fat fingers will like pictures that I did not mean to and it makes me look like someone I'm not
What kind of retarded logic is that?
>>
>>52590870
Have you watched any of Sam's stuff?
Logic is not a strong point.
>>
man I need a better storage solution for BattleCON
I'm scared these little card folders are gonna bend the cards when I put their respective tokens with em
>>
>>52590870
>Dice Tower

It's all retarded shit.
>>
>>52590870
>>52591046

Heh, Sam's a character alright. He's ignorant and incredibly cocky.

All of his solo stuff is garbage, but paired with Zee, he's pretty funny. The trio has nice chemistry
>>
File: Asian Junk.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Asian Junk.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>52588410
Yeah, I missed out on the Fireteam KS too.

As for Empires at Sea, is it safe to touch another's junk while playing?
>>
Shenanigans: The Musical Card Game
Pretty much anything in my collection
I've only had to cancel on a few meetups, and that was mostly due to me being ill/not around for Easter. I have been thinking of inviting people round specifically to play stuff I still haven't gotten round to playing, like Tragedy Looper or Tales of The Arabian Nights
My collection's at the size I want it to be, and the last games I bought were two different versions of Lost Legacy. That said, UK Games Expo is coming up soon, so I might pick up a few things... if the price is right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13tnjh3dZw4
>>
Gloomhaven Kickstarter campaign Scenario #2

Which choice should we take buckos?

Rescue the captain? Rescue the crazy Quatryl or take the junky machinery and bolt?
>>
>>52588981
Page sleeves and a 3 ring binder prolly, there's a couple companies making them for mini-american on amazon.

Also to the anon who wanted updates on the X-wing/Mario Kart map, I had to go get a new Tdap today, so since it put me on the right side of town I grabbed new canvas, caulk, tape, and paint for the map. Should be getting caulked tonight, base layer of black tomorrow sometime and then track layout put on before I start the detail painting tomorrow night/Sunday morning. Will post pics later but I'll prolly have a full write-up on BGG or /xwingtmg/ eventually.
>>
>>52592025
Looking forward to hear about it anon
>>
>>52565267
>Minifig had a kids recommended list in the works some time ago, dunno if he finished it
I don't think I've even considered such a thing. Not much point my trying it now, given how good >>52564678 is
>>
>>52592476
Crap, you're actually around; guess I actually have to work on it now, I was trying to convince myself to be lazy on it. If you're interested in the method I stole it from some wargamer youtube video, though for X-wing (and the Dawn Patrol mat I did last summer) you don't wanna follow his advice on texture, you need the caulk to be perfectly even and smooth.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtRMoIZfPPg

>>52592532
Appreciate you sayin that, I started on the OC because of your old pics that used to bump the threads when /bgg/ was still slow enough it could die overnight. This has been a very comfy tab to keep open the last 6 years or so, our regulars are easy to pick out by tone most of the time, and our tripfags are prolly the best on the site.
>>
>>52592669
>Crap, you're actually around
Ha, no rush pal
>>
>>52591368
Their Top 10 videos are the only Dice Tower videos I can watch without cringing at least a little. Tom's reviews are usually on the money, but sometimes he'll say one little thing...
>>52592669
>our tripfags are prolly the best on the site
>>
File: correction.png (4MB, 1217x2834px) Image search: [Google]
correction.png
4MB, 1217x2834px
>>52592669
Alright assbutt, if you're going to flatter me with that shit you're going to help pick out what I'm hauling south for games tonight.

What do you nerds want battle reports on? Probably ~6-8 people.
>>
>>52593003
Well ok, maybe Talismayne can annoy me from time to time, and there is that constant co-op vs crush your enemies gulf between me and STEEV, but we agree on most games despite that (not TI3 that's never happening), and I did mock you mercilessly during the 404 Law Not Found saga, but /bgg/ is still the best place to keep your browser open to 24/7.

>>52593069
Assuming you split the table? I need more research on Cry Havoc, and FoD stories are always good. Melee interested me back when it came out but never looked too deep into it. Oh and take Resevoir Dogs, you should always have that if there's more than 4 at the table. And no, if I finally trip up, it won't be assbutt
>>
>>52593069
What?!? No 'Deception - Murder in Hong Kong'? That sounds like it would be perfect for 6 to 8 players... I'd also love to hear about 'Not Alone' - I wanted to snag a copy of this, but my budget is shot. (Paid off my car a couple of months ago and now the damn Alternator decides to blow up - sigh...)
>>
>>52593385
What do you want to know about Not Alone? I recently did a 7 players game and can probably answer questions.
>>
>>52593069
>>52593166
Gonna second cry havoc. But doom, firefly, and skull are also on my list. Would love opinions on those from anyone
>>
>>52593429
>skull
Great game but overpriced even before the ANA online price changes. Go to your local bar, get a beer, tip well, and ask for a stack of coasters. Go home, give them to your wife/gf/sibling/kid/whoever likes to play with crayons, and tell them you need roses and skulls. If you want to keep your set spray it with krylon matte varnish, otherwise repeat as often as you spill beer on them.
>>
>>52593419
Just a general game play overview, and anything that stood out positive or negative game-play wise?
>>
>>52593515
Okay so.
The concept is simple and very B-rated horror movie: astronauts decided to explore a planet and landed. However, not long after, something went wrong and the captain got killed quite gruesomely, as well as your means to get away from the planet destroyed by a "thing".
Their only hope of survival: the rescue ship who's coming towards them. But will they hold off the creature for long enough? Or will they end up assimilated by Artemia?

The game is a hide-and-seek with one player doing the creature while the others are the astronauts (up to 6) that uses cards and a system of pawn progression along a scale. The big mark on the "middle" is the group of astronauts and the game will be decided by the pawn that will get to the astronaut mark first. If it's the ship pawn, the astronauts win. But if it's the creature pawn...

One nice aspect is that communication between the players is absolutely forbidden, even showing cards. Cards are locations on the planet. Each location has a special effect that activates as soon as the card is revealed (meaning the player is on the location). Each turn plays like this
>players decide which card they play and put it on the table face hidden
>the creature player decides on which location(s) where to put his creature meeple(s)
>locations are revealed
>effects trigger
>cards are discarded and pawns progress

The astronauts may go to 5 locations only at the start and the 5 other remote locations will be accessible only one a player decides to hop onto one of the 5 primary cards named "the Rover", which will allow him to take a remote location card and add it to his hand.

However, if astronauts end up on the same location as the creature, lots of bad things happen:
>location ability doesn't trigger
>affected players lose 1 (or 2) Will token (think of them as SAN points) out of max 3
>creature pawn progresses by one

cont.
>>
>>52593069
I'm still waiting for my in depth Star Trek Ascendancy review Steev, plus a comparison between it and TI3.

If I don't get one I'll make you take nothing but Munchkin
>>
>>52593802
Astronauts start the game with one Survival card each and can NOT reveal to it anyone. The creatures starts with 3 Hunt cards and is forced to play one each turn, never having more or less than 3 cards unless an Astronaut card forces discard.

Astronaut cards tend to have a rather mild effect but some cards are actually pretty damn effective like that one card that prevents the creature meeple from having effect that turn.
On the other hand, Hunt cards are quite deadly if the Creature players knows how to circumvent players bluff.

I honestly really liked this game and there are certain things that make it particularly good:

>the Lair
It's one of the primary Location cards and it's one of the most interesting cards because it allows the player(s) going on the card to either TAKE CONTROL of the creature meeple to play the capacity of the location it is on or recover all of their discarded location cards. HOWEVER, if the Creature lands on the Lair at the same time, each player loses TWO Will tokens.
A player with zero Will tokens is forced to "recover" and gets all the tokens back at the beginning of the next turn;

>Will token
They'll appear pretty damn precious to the astronaut players and they can spend them to recover 2 Location cards for one token. If a player loses all Will token, the Creature meeple moves forward. He then recovers all 3 tokens, all of his locations cards.

>Locations cards
It's one of the best aspects of the game. The creature sees at every moment of the game what player has used which cards and can then use those information to deduce the best route to corner more players. In return, astronauts must take this into account before playing their Location cards. It's quite a complex mind game.

cont.
>>
>>52583493
Wow, that's some bullshit. Was there some reasonable explanation at least?
>>
>>52593922
As for the negative aspects, I'd say:

>no board
I know the card aspect is pretty good, but this game sounds to me like it would have been better if a board had been added to view the situation more clearly.

>it's 1 vs. all
The creature player we had was good but we still managed to best him because the mechanics are made to slightly favor the astronauts. Indeed, the ship pawn progresses inexorably towards the astronauts mark, which favors stalemating. The Creature player might feel a little overwhelmed if he's not good enough at guessing players' locations. However, Hunt cards usually help. His pawn might not move automatically but the scale is shorter on the creature side.
>>
>>52572011
One night werewolf and any of its expansions. Play those at lunch every sunday with friends
>>
>>52563379

>Hit your table the most
Same as >>52563645 Kemet has been really successful with my game group, as well as A Fake Artist Goes to New York
>Game you love that hasn't
My friends have been tepid with Fury of Dracula ever since they had a really bad 1st game that resulted in me (Drac) constantly slipping from their clutches for ~3 hours.
I have a ~5 hour game night every sunday for a while now. It's been good
>>
>>52593833
I'm still waiting to PLAY ascendancy. Or Fleet Captains with 4. Kill me.
>nothing but munchkin
My friends would shoot me on sight, assuming me to be a shapeshifting impostor.

Taking most of the other recommendations.
>>
>>52593069
You gotta take Capt Sonar, in case the full 8 show up.
>>
>>52594467
ok, in that case I recommend taking Star Trek Ascendancy and whatever else. But play ST:A.
>>
>>52593069
Heck with it. Have everyone show up at 10AM, and make it a TI3 weekend of it.
>>
>>52594666
>TI3 weekend
STEEV refuses to play it with more than 4, it's part of his charm trying to convince us all it's not a long slog, but really supposed to be a knife fight in a phone booth.
>>
File: pic227687.jpg (603KB, 1897x1269px) Image search: [Google]
pic227687.jpg
603KB, 1897x1269px
>>52563379
So I stumbled upon pic related while cleaning, and I started to wonder if there are any alternative/crunchier rules floating around.

Anyone here seen any?

Also, it's given me the urge to sculpt and cast my own team. What should I name them?
>>
Anyone know of a good place to buy small plastic bags to hold pieces to my games? I'd like to keep them together so they don't move around in the box
>>
>>52595031
Walmart
Target
Amazon
>>
>>52595031
Every time this question comes up I keep hearing the rant from Shuttle Tydirium
>gamers don't actually like games, we like storage, we like going to the store and buying boxes to put things in, why do I get a catalog from Bass Pro Shops? I don't fish
>>
>>52594576
On loan to a friend who has not the decency to show up or live where it's convenient for me to burgle it back.

>>52594736
I'll play with 5 with a minimum of fuss, at 6 I make two people knife fight for a seat at the table.
>>
>>52593069
How's nuDOOM, Level 7, and Libertalia?
>>
>>52595031
The other anon's suggestion of Amazon is spot on! You can find an excellent variety of sizes perfect for gaming tokens, etc on there.
>>
File: Empire Engine.png (2MB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
Empire Engine.png
2MB, 1328x747px
Printed my own version of Empire Engine. I just have 2 player set up right now since this is only really for lunch dates.

Cards are linen cardstock laminated

Chits are double sided linen cardstock glued to a magic card core then sprayed with a matte-finish for heft and protection

Had to make the gearing and powers cards myself since the designer fucked those over.
>>
File: 20170407_214028 - Copy.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170407_214028 - Copy.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>52592811
So I got everything together earlier this evening, laid it all out, ironed the heck outta the canvas, waited a bit, ironed it again, spilled some water on it, marked out a 3x3 square while waiting on it to dry, and now....... it's still got a couple tiny waves in it. The bolts at Hobby Lobby were more folded than rounded, so we're hoping tomorrow morning it's laying flat and ready for caulk. Last time I did one of these I just used a cheap drop cloth from Walmart (which is an awful mistake if you're doing a large map, it was two pieces of canvas sewed together so you're left with a huge hump of a seam in the center) and had it laying out at least a week to get the creases out and still had to iron it a couple times. Pic related is the entirety of stuff we're gonna use for it, most of the paint is off the last project, but a few colors and the large bottle of black are new. Total investment I think we're looking at a $20 mat give or take, but a lot of the stuff should be leftover for the next mat I do, and maybe the next 2-3. Plus I overbought on canvas just so I'd have some excess on one side to practice the color mixing on.
>>
>>52593003
>Tom's reviews are usually on the money, but sometimes he'll say one little thing...
>cry havoc is one of the best gams i've played this year
>>
>>52593983
No, just massive mismanagement by the kickstarter creators. I thought it would be safe catan had made it an official product
>>
>>52598135
*safe because
>>
>>52597221
Nice one!
>>
File: Here's To You.jpg (161KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Here's To You.jpg
161KB, 1920x1040px
So I finally decided to back my first KS game because it was basically just a pre-order and had no exclusive bullshit. They immediately updated with a survey asking if people want a KS exclusive thing. Kill me.
>>
>>52597221
That's damn nice. Did the designer screw up the graphics on the power cards or something?
>>
>>52593802
>>52593922
>>52594014
Thanks! Greatly appreciated.
>>
>>52597642
not disagreeing, do you have a better suggestion for asymmetrical dudes on a map games? other that CitOW?
>>
>>52594751

Shit, I picked this game up for like $3 complete at a thrift store. Worth it for the cool minis alone. Check BGGs game listing under files, should be something there to improve the rules.
>>
>>52598589
did you say no?
>>
>>52600246
I gave it the lowest rating possible. If I know KS people, everyone else will give it a 5/5.
>>
>>52598863
If you need further information about the Location cards, I can help.
>>
>>52599040
Any COIN game, just be prepared to read an instruction booklet that reminds one of a legal document (even if this isn't your style it is still better than the CH booklet that even the creators admitted was a clusterfuck).
I can also personally vouch for Rex and Forbidden Stars, with a hesitant pointer to Smallworld. Other than that, go to BGG's advanced search and tick "variable player powers" and "area control" on the "game mechanics" category.
Cry Havoc isn't an asymmetrical dudes-on-a-map, it's more of a Eurogame with plastic instead of wood. And nothing will ever sratch the CitOW itch.
>>
>>52600685
ya i have cuba libre and forbidden stars. gonna play rex on tuesday hopefully. bggs search function always seems to be a piece of shit when i try to use it but ill try again. thanks anon
>>
>>52586224
I've played the base box about 4 times. It's incredibly challenging, but that may just be because I was running with a half-squad (two heroes).

The mechanics are really interesting, lots of synergy even with only two heroes. It reminds me of Heroes Wanted with the player's hand being their wounds so you have to balance damage output vs survivability.
>>
File: pic2471359.jpg (199KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pic2471359.jpg
199KB, 600x600px
What does /bgg/ think about Forbidden Stars?
>>
>>52601620
I think the expansion was to have been better.
>>
>>52601620
I can't decide if I want to get it. My friends are normies and it looks to be too heavy for them
>>
>>52598838
It's just my opinion but I hate how they put the alt gearing on the top next to the primary gear. In the AEG release, they were smart enough to put it on the other side. I also went ahead and added a visual indicator for losing a resource. Also, it was kinda tacky to use Star Wars art for that.

Technically they also ruined the engine cards by making them rectangles. You're supposed to select your starting position at the beginning face down. Well, your opponent has a 50% chance of guessing what that gear is based on orientation alone. So we have to add hands to cover them up. I love the graphics though so I've been putting up with it. If I ever figure out how to find them, I WILL be redesigning the entire thing and releasing it.

This game is pretty nice. We've played 6 times yesterday. I will probably make my own custom expansions for it.
>>
>started going to local board game meetup group to see if it's fun
>not played any really before
>so far I've just played simple games that are mind numbingly boring

Today I played Citadels and it was so fucking dull and went on forever. The game mechanics were so uninteresting.

People on the next table were playing something called Terraforming Mars which looked more interesting.

Wondering if I should keep going and playing board games or if they're not for me desu. Love tabletop RPGs and warhammer, I thought I'd like board games as well.
>>
>>52603822
You just compared a very light game that's been around for a dozen years, with one of the best middle/heavyweight games of the last year. They're not an ocean apart, but yeah you might be playing the wrong games for you.
>>
>>52603922
Can you recommend some middle heavyweight games then m8?
>>
File: HotWheels.jpg (144KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
HotWheels.jpg
144KB, 970x545px
Offhand q about car wars.

This might not be the exact thread for this but if CW can be played board game style it should somewhat qualify, right? There is a CW board game too but I'm not sure I'm talking about that, even.
Anyway, the 5e rules allow for hot wheels scale cars, from what I've read. Immediately I thought of well here's how we could have a fun marvel vs DC game (which we have actually done a few times in the past using various RPGs, to good if sometimes humorous effect) using hot wheels cars. Also, was going to add a "special" weapon to each heroes vehicle, a la twisted metal style, maybe with a cool down affect so they couldn't be too spammable.
Thoughts? Anyone ever try this?
>>
>>52604016
I suppose it would depend what mechanics appeal to you the most. Power Grid is really solid and a nice combination of economics/auction with a crayon rail train game setup. Terra Mystica is heavier, pure economic civ building crunch; the theme is pasted on and it's dry as a bone but still quite good. Castles of Burgundy is a Feld point salad, and has some tile placement and set collection in it. The Agricola -> A Feast for Odin family has some really wonderful worker placement to get an economy/engine built up, all 4 of them are similar but have a few tweaks that make people prefer one to the others.
>>
>>52603822
Personally my group has a blast with Citadels, but if it isn't your thing, that's life. As for games you might like - check out Archipelago.
>>
>>52601620
Get it now. Great game that will disappear soon.
>>
>>52605270
How accessible is it to normies? Because that's my gaming group
>>
>>52606328
Not. A four player game will easily run four or five hours. The mechanics aren't extremely complicated, but there's a lot going on to keep track of.
>>
>>52603822
Meetups usually plays lighter games, as everyone can learn them fast and many allow high player counts.
>>
File: 20170408_175901 - Copy.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170408_175901 - Copy.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>52597594
So after I dunno how many times ironing it, the waves won't fully come out, tho all the folds are fully flat, I'm thinking this is simply an issue of weight. Last time I was using a heavier fabric that was 5'x9' folded in half in the center (bout 1/2" wide), all that fabric helped hold the canvas centered while ironing, this piece barely overhangs the pool table and moved a lot with the iron. This led to also a LOT of movement with the foundation layer of caulk, the first tube has to be scraped really hard and pushed into the weave of the canvas so you can remove that texture, and also have a smooth base to build on. I need to invest in some rocks next time, the spare tubes of caulk didn't do a great job holding it in place. The smaller knife didn't do as good a job either this time, though maybe I'm just being pickier, either way I ditched the 4" blade for one of those 18-20" wallpaper hanging blades, which worked like a charm. You can still see the sharpie outline, though that'll fade after 2-3 more tubes go on, and it'll definitely be gone when I paint the whole thing black to start, which is good, my lines aren't quite 36x36, center's a bit shallow. Hopefully there'll be an update before the end of the night with the final coat of caulk on and into the curing phase.
>>
Anyone got the old Warhammer Quest rule/roleplay book in pdf form? 'Been searching for awhile.
>>
I really hate when I play a game with my gf that has a "deplete this to end the game, then tally VPs". She ends the game every time herself and always when she's going to lose. Doesn't even check. She's otherwise an insanely hardcore gamer in the realm of MtG PTQ topper. Fucking ignores public VP information. She never has a good reason why either. I think it ruined my first game of Race for the Galaxy. It ended too quickly and I won before I had any fun.
>>
>>52607832
Check in the pdf share thread. They'll have them for sure.
>>
>>52607287
Fuck
>>
>>52609312
Get it anyways
>>
>>52607715
Was gonna do one last update while it's finishing curing, but even with all the lights on and the flash you can't see anything on the map except for basically a white cloth with some very faint sharpie line. Did 4 tubes in the end, 3 would've covered a 3x3' easy but I wanted a bit thicker coat, and more coverage past the lines so I can paint further out and trim in. After doing a few of these I've learned something that none of the guides/videos discuss; if you're doing this to be an even mat, it's a lot like icing a cake, which means two things.

1)It's much easier to drop a lot on and subtract, than try to add. Each tube you wanna drop half a tube of caulk out from the center towards the edge you're standing on and rake it towards you, clean the knife, dump it back on and repeat.

2)You're gonna have to stop at some point, lest you screw it up worse. The final layer I'd get a few breaks where it looks like snow on a mountain, and smoothing it over just doesn't work (unless you want to sand the thing and I don't) because each time you rake it, you're 50/50 going to leave an imprint where the knife started. Starting off the edge helps, but you'll still see some sooner or later, and worse you won't see any, but they'll show up just from drying uneven, this has happened now on 3 different caulk mats I've done, though one was simply a test run to see how the stuff worked. If I was going for a competition mat I'd likely sand down or patch in where the crack is (though it's maybe 3" long and 1mm wide) but since this is going to be for a casual play mode, I'm sure I can find a way for it to be off-track and not an issue.
>>
>>52611569
You might check out Gesso. It's an acrylic medium that you could put down after the base layering is done. You can texture it with sand, or simply use a natural sponge. I think it would help with the issue of the knife edge marks.
>>
>>52612173
I've looked into it before, but I'm really just too cheap to care. My plan for the one knife mark that's really visible on this map is to camouflage it as a comet when everything's done. Plus I consider every one of these projects I do, just a practice run for the next one.
>>
>>52593833
Not Steev, but as an anon who has played both extensively I feel somewhat qualified to add my two cents.

As it currently stands, it is an enjoyable heavy strategy three player game with decent asymmetry and balance. In my opinion though, the extraordinarily limited player count (3) without the seemingly infinite delayed expansions tends to trivialize the entire concept of trade goods and discourage even the Klingons from low scale raiding.

There are three currencies, and while they do feel balanced, in a cold war situation material quickly loses its worth, we've had everyone at the unit cap just staring at each other while we tried to tech up or work on culture. This may be
an irregular thing though, because I was playing with very conservative players.

I do think that it would benefit from a research tree of some sort akin to TI3, while all techs are unique to each race, some are absolutely 100% garbage and others are fantastic. In addition to that, it takes a massive investment to upgrade shields and weapons, and any player who builds up more than two increments above another player can be almost unkillable because dice resolution is success based D6.

To conclude, I wouldn't recommend a purchase until the expansions hit that allow for 4-5 players, unless you've got two star trek nerds and you need your fix now.
>>
>>52601632
I won't argue that an expansion would have been fantastic, and that the game was literally begging to be expanded upon. However, I didn't find the game to be unbalanced or flawed in any noticeable way once the rules were read and PROPERLY understood - did you?
>>
Do you guys have music running while playing?

I'm struggling to find something for Descent.
>>
>>52607884
Have you talk to her about this?
>>
>hit the table most

Descent 1st edition. Got in with a board game play group for a bit and they kept playing it. Not a fan, desu.

>game I love hasn't hit it at all

I'm lucky, all the games I love have seen at least one table hit so far this year. Still, Android has hit least -- just once.

>getting in as much gaming as I wanted

Nope

>keeping purchases within budget

Yes, so far -- barely.
>>
>>52564245

Tragedy Looper is so good. I tested it with my girlfriend before taking it to my regular playgroup for the first time tonight, and it was a big hit both times.
>>
>>52612904
*talked

Damn voice to text
>>
>>52612860
Skyrim ambience maybe?

>>52612932
>voice to text
Lewd
>>
>hit the table most

Dominion

>game I love hasn't hit it at all

Twilight Imperium, only managed to convince my group for 1 game and even though they had fun they say that it takes way too long

>getting in as much gaming as I wanted

Had a long drought after my last group just 'disbanded', but now it's fine

>keeping purchases within budge

The little devil on my shoulder wants me to buy more but the little angel protects my wallet furiously.
(also why are descent expansions so god damn expensive?)
>>
>>52612983
Vidya OSTs is a good idea, but

>Skyrim

I'ma check my Humble Bundle page for RPG OSTs.
>>
File: collectionfull.png (6MB, 1749x2969px) Image search: [Google]
collectionfull.png
6MB, 1749x2969px
Anybody collectionwagglan here?
>>
How do you guys get the jizz off of your kingdom death figurines? How do I wash it without damaging the mini at all?
>>
>>52613220
>How do you guys get the jizz off of your kingdom death figurines?
I don't.
>>
>>52613186
redpill me on Earth Reborn and Imperial, both of those are on my wishlist
>>
What's Scythe like?
>>
>>52613337
Imperial is the best area control game I've ever played. The money is always tight, the combat is simplistic but the internal machinations of the investments make you not want to build up any country too far ahead of others, in the fear that it will be taken over by someone else. Seeing your neighbor prepare for an invasion, then overtaking his country and using it to overrun your old territory, there is no better felling in the world. I also love the rondel, it's a very clever mechanism.

Earth Reborn suffers from the long rulebook. It is explained over the course of 12-mission-long campaign but in reality, you will have a hard time finding anyone willing to go through all of them hoping there is a good game at the end. And the game at the end is great, but there are other games on the market where you enjoy yourself from the beginnig, and it's easier to teach new players (eg. Claustrophobia or Gears of War).
>>
>>52564576
Hey foamcore-anon, I wanna make another insert for a game but I don't have any that need one anymore. Know some good games I can buy with need for good inserts? The Horror games don't fit my fancy personally.
>>
>>52612599
not that anon but I doubt that's what he was refering to. The never-to-be expansion was (according to an ex-FFG employee posting on BGG) going to have Necrons, Tyranids, Tau, and Dark Eldar. Some slight updates to rules including team rules, a new planet type and new buildings/units to make the Necron and Tyranids play like you would imagine would be included and the game would be fully compatible with the first box.

All in all it sounds like it would have been great and only enhanced the first game.
>>
File: boardgamesdotpng.png (4MB, 1755x2093px) Image search: [Google]
boardgamesdotpng.png
4MB, 1755x2093px
>>52613568
Good to hear about Imperial, do you play with the investor card or without? I see a lot of comments about people generally preferring to play without the investor card, which I imagine would lead to much tighter play.

Earth Reborn has consistently been a wishlist(1) item on my BGG profile since I joined BGG, but that exact issue you mentioned has been what's deterring me from picking it up, it's not like I have any issues with finding a play partner for it, but it does seem like a lifestyle game and I already have enough of those as it is.

here be collection btw
>>
>>52613482
overrated.

But seriously, the game is ok and plays mostly like a euro with burgerspielen quality components. It's definitely not the 4x experience it was advertised as though.
>>
File: noexpansionsshown.png (3MB, 1779x1238px) Image search: [Google]
noexpansionsshown.png
3MB, 1779x1238px
my meager collection, wouldn't mind hearing some rec's for what I should get next.
>>
>>52613802
Investor is the way to go. Beginners may find it too powerful but once you realize you should never give up the lower priced shares, it becomes well balanced.
>>
Is Rhino Hero/Super Rhino language independent? Interested in it but it's only available in Chinese.
>>
File: Collection.jpg (1MB, 1832x2296px) Image search: [Google]
Collection.jpg
1MB, 1832x2296px
>>
>>52614747
No language at all, it's just cards with symbols on a few.
The Chinese version should also have English, my version has like eleven languages in it.
The instructions, I mean.
>>
>>52613802
>Cave Evil
You lucky bastard.
>>
File: 2017-04-09_12-01-10.png (799KB, 1764x394px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-09_12-01-10.png
799KB, 1764x394px
my collection is shit lads I wish I was you. All my group have their own games collections about the same size as mine and without overlap so at least we have some variety when we meet up.
>>
>>52614815
>Valley of the Kings
>Archipelago
Patrician taste anon.
>>
Hey /tg/, I was wondering how can I get assets from TTS?

I just downloaded the PnP of Hero Realms and I noticed that on TTS they added the Cleric and Wizard Character Packs.

Is there a way to get those card arts?
>>
>>52603822
Meetups are great for...wait for it...meeting people. More specifically, meeting gamers who share your interests. Find the 2-3 (more if you're lucky) people who like games with some more meat and exchange contact info with them. Now you've got a group that can meet independently of the Meetup and play the games that you want.
>>
>>52613482
It's a good game, but not a great game. Worth a play if you get a chance.
>>
What is the best game to introduce my retired parents to the hobby? Is it Carcassone?
>>
>downloaded Star realms app to try it before buying it
>get crushed by the ai repeatedly in the campaign

How do I git gud at star realms?
>>
>>52615524
I love Carcassonne so I'd of course recommend that one. But mine have also liked Tsuro and Hanabi
>>
>>52615704
Mine are not that familiar with Asian culture so I think they will prefer a western theme.
>>
>>52615689
Learn the cards.
>>
>>52615742
They really aren't heavily themed. Sure, the game designers picked an Asian theme but you could reskin them easily.
>don't want to be flying dragons guiding people to nirvana?
Now you're riding the light cycles from Tron around
>don't want to put together a firework show for the honorable emperor?
You're in charge of a 4th of July firework show that was supposed to start ten minutes ago, your chain smoking boss is storming his way over to you find out what's wrong, you and your mates are frantically trying to throw everything together so your boss doesn't find out that you've all been smoking weed all this time and fire you
>>
>>52615924
Tsuro actually looks good and less complex than Carcassone. Is it good with 2-3 players?
>>
>>52615976
Tsuro is one of the simplest games I own. I'm pretty sure it's meant for kids but I still think it's great, plus the games take 5 minutes tops as long as no one gets analysis paralysis. I've played it with 2-4 other people and it's been fun at all of them. It can play up to 8 people which I sure gets fucking insane with what all goes on. I really enjoy Tsuro, it's a great filler game to pass the time.

The game and pieces are fucking beautiful holy shit. [Spoilers]This game makes my dick rock hard [/spoilers]

>inb4 fun is a buzzword
Nobody cares about your opinion
>>
Decent or Imperial Assault?
>>
>>52616431

I.A. is slightly more refined in its mechanics, and comes with a bonus skirmish game.

But honestly, they arent all that different. Just go for whatever theme you like the most.
>>
>>52616465
I'll second IA for the skirmish alone, the system differences are nice, but having an extra 1v1 makes it a better bang for buck imo. If Star Wars is repellent to you Descent is still good, and there's plenty of other 2p out there, but if you're deadset on getting one of the two, IA would be the way to go.
>>
>>52616465
>>52616542
Truth be told, I already have IA. I just really like Wizards. Are there any other board games with a fantasy theme that are actually good? I hear people rave about Mage Knight, but mainly as a solo game.
>>
Any britbong anon here?
I'll be going to London next weekend and I was wondering if anyone knew of a nice shop that also sold chess-like minis for a custom Onitama game.
>>
>>52616592
>really like Wizards
LotR: The Confrontation, but that's a rather specific wizard/fantasy theme. Battlelore is good and fantasy themed, but I feel like C&C Ancients and Memoir do a better job with the system. There's plenty of 1v1 card based fantasy: Mage Wars, Summoner Wars, Ashes, Hero Realms.... Got any further direction what you're looking for other than "fantasy"?
>>
>>52607715
Do you mind giving me a quick summary of what you're trying to do and an overview of what the process is?
>>
>>52616735
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 20170409_124050 - Copy.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170409_124050 - Copy.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>52617807
I don't get to play too often, but I got into X-wing the last year, specifically casual play formats, since I don't have much of a collection atm. There's a Mario Kart format an anon created and then posted his rules/testing for on the r/xwingtmg/ and the FFG forums. Most people who play this, just take their regular 3x3 mats, lay out some masking tape or something to create a course and go. I've made playmats before though, with the canvas/caulk method, and so decided I'm going to create a couple, so that the tracks are permanent and because I find the project a nice distraction. Method used is in the vid below, though I don't do exactly what he does, I'm trying to avoid texture so it doesn't affect gameplay, and the painting aspect is going to be more involved than just a single color. Pic is after a base layer of black, and then bright blue blended in, another layer of black blending in later once it's dry (I went too soon on the blue blending, hence the white) and I should have a night sky/space blue/black base to work off of. Once the base is done, I'm going to let it dry overnight, then cover the course in blue painters tape, do a nebula effect all around the track, peel the tape off, add star/comet effects, and hopefully get sorta a reverse Rainbow Road.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtRMoIZfPPg
>>
>>52617834
Fuck off.
>>
>>52617964
That's a bit mean. I was just memeing.
>>
>>52618030
And I was full of hope for serious answers, waiting for that one exclamation mark. You broke it for me. You're the meanest baddest dude around.
>>
>>52616431
>had completely descent with all expansions
>car go broken into and it stolen
>got IA as a birthday present 2yrs later
It's fun, and as people say the mechanics are more refined but....it's just not descent. I miss that girl, but forking out another $1000 to have her back just hurts
>>
>>52618109
That's rough anon, were you at a shady LGS or something when it got broken into?
>>
Question for those of you who have experience painting minis: I bought the latest version of Diplomacy and I got a friend of mine to 3D print for me small ships and tanks to be used for the fleets and armies instead of the cardboard tokens that come with the game. I'm planning on painting all of the pieces the colors of the countries but I'm wondering is there a type of paint that works best? I was just thinking of using acrylic and letting it dry, is that enough?
>>
>>52619333
yes. What else would you use? Enamels aren't necessary.

You should consider a matt varnish if you expect them to be handled often/roughly.
>>
>>52619379
>What else would you use?
No idea, that's why I was asking for suggestions. Thanks for the help
>>
>>52619379
>Enamels aren't necessary
They're also not as easy to paint with in my experience.

>>52619333
You can use any kind of acrylic, though I have found P3/Vallejo/Citadel easier to work with than cheap craft paints like Apple Barrel or whatever it is that Hobby Lobby stocks (that stuff is fine for other projects but not minis). Best varnish I've found is the Krylon clear matte finish, pieces look more or less identical to ones I used Testor's dullcote on and for a lot less spent.
>>
>>52619333

Be sure to base coat them before attempting to paint.

I suggest buying a can of base coating spraypaint if you're lazy like me.
>>
Tragedy Looper question:

If I'm the Mastermind and I play Intrigue +2 (a once per loop card) and you, as the protagonist, play Forbid Intrigue, do I get my Intrigue +2 back, or is it gone for the rest of the loop?

The same question applies to any combination of a once per loop card and a matching forbid card, I guess.
>>
>>52619534
>base coating spraypaint
Forgot to mention this, good reminder. If you base in white primer (again any kind of regular spraypaint will work here) then you'll get lighter color and shades/inks will be your main source of shadow/highlights. If you base in black (Citadel/P3 have this I think) you're gonna need to do more layers to highlight, as the shadow will be more baseline. Gray runs somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>52619563
Been a while since I played, but I imagine it's gone til next loop.
It doesn't send it back to hand, just prevents intrigue tokens from being placed.
>>
>>52619523
>>52619534
>>52619578
I didn't think about base coating or getting a matte finish, thanks for that. I'm just going to be painting them solid colors (red, yellow, black, white, dark blue, light blue, and green) so I'm not concerned with shading or highlights at all. I just want them to match the color of each country so it's obvious who owns what piece
>>
>>52619676
Fair enough, I'd still suggest to primer in white; it's cheaper to grab Krylon/Rustoleum at the supermarket, and if you do decide to get more detail washes are lazier than multiple layers built up to highlight. Just make sure to do it outside (or in a garage at worst) and keep 12" away or so starting your spray outside the figures so it doesn't blast one edge worse than another.
>>
>>52619749
Will do, really appreciate the advice
>>
>>52619936
Happy to help if I can, I've messed up quite a bit in the last two years when I went from just gaming to embracing the tangential hobbies with it, anytime I can help others avoid those mistakes (seriously don't varnish stuff inside, even if it's -20 it's a better idea to do it in the garage than your shop and breathe all those fumes in) it's a good day.
>>
>>52615200
All the images from TTS mods are in Documents\My Games\Tabletop Simulator\Mods\Images.
>>
Small question on Descent:
How much about the current quest are you (as the OL) supposed to tell your players?

I read the flavor text to them and they obviously see the monsters I put on the field and the other ones I have on the side but do you tell your players what and when is something going to happen?

I ask because I only vaguely told my players about the exact win condition of a scenario and I think they lost because of that (put their focus on the wrong target).
>>
>>52620628
Thing is I don't own TTS, any kind anon here willing to upload images of the Character Packs cards?
>>
>>52620633
If you read the beginning of the quest booklet, it says any information is known to every player unless specified otherwise.

Which quest was it?
>>
>>52620794
The one with the doggo on steroids. They went for my lieutenant who had that shield relic equipped.
>>
>>52620834
Did you respect the conditions of a one-shot game? Depending on the level, you have to hand xp and stuff to the players.
>>
File: clusterfuck.jpg (543KB, 1732x744px) Image search: [Google]
clusterfuck.jpg
543KB, 1732x744px
>>52620718
That is a problem. I can try to find a link, but this folder is not well organized.
>>
>>52620834
Ah, just opened my Act I booklet. You can see on the first page in a square information about who knows what.
>>
>>52620896
We are playing the campaign. I don't have the booklets with me but I'll read through the beginning again.

Last session didn't feel exactly fun and fair with leaving the players in the dark of the exact win conditions.
>>
>>52620952
Quick translation (Fr -> En) of the square:
>PUBLIC INFORMATION
>Those quests were created on the basis that all players know the rules and conditions of victory. Hence, no information is hidden, unless stated otherwise.
>>
>>52620718
>>52620931
I think I got it. Wizard should have 2 copies of Ignite. The rest are all singles.
cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/491276577395557357/0B8FF493171F4943D0A3EA187B6B573122D05631/
cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/491276577395333159/64425AA7B55376B1B422F3D59BF6D8D53A6D5CA3/
cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/491276577395323780/76E681BE60CBFC15719A3A72640A7874BC779930/
cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/491276577395554319/2C987ECB87A54FCF26A5A6C3F8E9EA52BFB05176/
>>
fresh thread
>>52622395
>>52622395
>>
>>52563379
god damn i love this game
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.