[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 37

File: snakeboy.png (723KB, 1200x889px) Image search: [Google]
snakeboy.png
723KB, 1200x889px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Have you ever played a character with an exotic lower body, like a snake half? Or a fish half? Or a goat half? Or a horse half? What were they like?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/WMhRUURm

Old thread: >>52546460
>>
Shitty OP question

New question: If you were the granted the ability to make one campaign go flawlessly and perfectly- what would the campaign be about?
>>
>>52549287
A dark fantasy world where I get to rape all the players and they're forced to go along with it or die.
>>
>>52549312
So PLD?
>>
>>52549265
Halfbodies are shit.

Just like 'only has X-ears and tail'
>>
>>52549312
Can i go along with it and also die?
>>
Do you guys actually play pathfinder, or is it just a conversation piece
>>
>>52549378
Yes.
>>
>>52549265

I played a character whose lower half was human.

The upper half was also human.

But the middle half was humanoid fungus.
>>
>>52549366
No because then I can't rape you again in the future
>>
>>52549312

Can we make it a LARP?
>>
>>52549387
>upper half
>lower half
>middle half
Nothing suspect here.
>>
>>52549331
thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
>>52549407
She already said the players, not their characters.
>>
I am playing an unarmed build Medic, looking to replace Tempest Gale and either of Golden Lion(bad diplomacy) or Iron Tortoise(due to not using shields)

Was thinking of picking Veiled Moon but unsure of the other, a way to get more mobility so I can full attack enemies would be good(I probably already have that from Triage still)

Chimera Soul is not allowed unfortunately
>>
>>52549757
Fool's Errand?
>>
Real talk, who here actually uses the "roll for dick size" thing that /pfg/ started drooling over some months back?
>>
>>52549761
What is that even
>>
>>52549772
Punchman discipline. Like broken blade, but less broken
>>
>>52549770
Nobody, its just for memes.
>>
>>52549757

Golden Lion is still useful if only to acquire encouraging roar, one of the strongest 1st-level boosts that Path of War has to offer.
>>
>>52549785
I took a look, its background is very hilarious I must say

>One warrior challenges everyone
>Defeat everyone
>Even those whom he teached are only mediocre even if they passed
>Turns out hes a mage

>>52549794
Replacing Iron Tortoise then huh

I was thinking of either Sleeping Goddess or Thrashing Dragon really, or something else
>>
/pfg/, have you ever asked someone to roleplay before applications even ended?

I've been tempted more and more to try it lately, since I'm starting to fear we won't both get in.
>>
>>52549840
whats the worst that happens
>>
File: 1482979774067.jpg (205KB, 608x621px) Image search: [Google]
1482979774067.jpg
205KB, 608x621px
>>52549855
The roleplay turning to ERP.
>>
>>52549879
No, the WORST that happens, not the BEST.
>>
My DM wants to use this piece of 3rd party... I think I'll drop out.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r1PxlA1DOR1wNUWn8iO8LekdbA1E81C5XaFV8NeMIeo/edit
>>
For Sanguinist, does Blood Transfusion work on enemies that...technically dont have blood?

Like Skeletons for example
>>
>>52549882
The worst that happens is the other person leaks the ERP logs without my permission in an attempt to force us into being a meme and increase our odds of getting in, but it backfires and I become the next Rory.
>>
>>52549985
leak them yourself to get ahead of the game.
>>
REEEEEEEE fucking trove not working for me. Can anyone give me a link for Blood of Beasts? (not furry, need for vigilante)
>>
>>52549985
Anon...

Rory got into his game.
>>
>>52549991
here you go you fucking furfag
>>
>>52549993
Yeah, but he leaked his stuff after getting in.
>>
>>52549997
thx famalam
>>
>>52549840
Don't be afraid anon, I bet your character is great.
>>
File: baleful polymorph.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
baleful polymorph.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>52549378
I would like to, but I don't.
>>
To emissary or not to emissary?

Some diminutive creature in your back casting guidance every round (and a bit of luck once a day) opposed to share spells and alertness.
>>
File: WzYHr4D.jpg (231KB, 1231x900px) Image search: [Google]
WzYHr4D.jpg
231KB, 1231x900px
Oi /pfg/, how's this ability text look?

>Mystic Draw
>You’ve discovered that cards are a curiously effective method of delivering your magical effects, and so keep a number of decks with you, learning to throw them with a little bit of magical help.

>As part of the action used for Mystic Strike or Spellstrike, you may draw a number of cards from somewhere such as up your sleeve or inside your glove which can be used to deliver the effect. When used in this way, these cards are treated as Darts. At 5th level you can draw cards as a free action, and throw them even when not using Mystic Strike or Spellstrike.

>If you acquire a deck of 50 cards enhanced as weapons, you may declare it to be your Favored Deck. A Favored Deck is stored in the same manner as your other miscellaneous cards, and similarly is never depleted.

>You can also simply produce a deck, or specific cards FROM that deck as if retrieving an item normally and use them as you will. Doing so surreptitiously may still require a Sleight of Hand check. Cards produced with this ability may be any sort of cards, such as playing cards, harrow cards, tarot cards, or even business cards.

>The retrieval of cards with this ability is an Extraordinary Ability. Throwing these cards is a Supernatural Ability, until 5th level when it becomes Extraordinary as well.

If you're wondering what Mystic Strike is, it's basically a better version of Arcane Strike that Magi get, and at 5th they can use it as a free action.

I'd use a cardthrower picture, but I can't find the one I know I have. Sorry.
>>
>>52550581
>"I do not know what cardcaster or cartomancer archetypes are, the post"
>>
Does a swordbreaker dagger still maintain it's normal +2 to disarm/sunder vs all weapons due to Disarm/Sunder properties, or does it ONLY get a +4 against bladed weapons?
>>
File: Thou Shalt Not Rejoice.png (1MB, 736x602px) Image search: [Google]
Thou Shalt Not Rejoice.png
1MB, 736x602px
>>52550615
I'm rewriting sphere magus and making a bunch of archetypes into arcanas, anon.
>>
>>52549287
in all honesty, anon, I would make it a campaign that seems lore or less like an epic length, but more or less standard campaign where the adventurers are running quests out of guilds, have guilds for each class and all that, party members are picked up via interesting plot hooks, and we never lose party members really, only gain or swap.
since the campaign is god-guaranteed to run flawlessly, having a singular large party, or even multiple cohesive parties, on a campaign that would run seemingly forever, and never really get old because it would develop with us, would be the pinnacle of fun for me. it doesn't even have to be a themed campaign, because those would get old.
>>
>>52550659
sounds almost as needlessly stupid as the idea of card throwing being a fucking Su ability what the fuck?
so, they function as darts, but its a supernatural power to throw a card?
>>
>>52550684
It is until 5th, because you need to be using Mystic Strike or Spellstrike to do it.

Then at 5th you're good enough that you can just throw them as darts with zero magic involved.
>>
>>52550660
Obviously you need to game this further and introduce houserules that make the state of the game tied with the global political, economic and environmental climate.
If any of the above go bad it would mean the game takes a turn for the worse (not just a turn for the dramatic - you need to make rules so it would objectively lessen the appeal of the game) - therefore for the game to run flawlessly, world peace and utopia must be achieved.
>>
I played a half human/half human. The top half was human but the bottom half was also human.
>>
>>52550743
So, a futa character?
>>
>>52549971
It says that it draws out whatever form of vitality they have. So yes, you would steal their negative energy and transform it into positive in your blood reserve.
>>
>>52549785
'less broken' only purely in terms of low level damage numbers.

once it has you flying, counter-teleporting to shut down teleport counters, and causing chain-AoEs from punching people, 'less broken' is a very silly term to use.
>>
>>52550807
No, they were both the same gender.
>>
>>52550735
basically yeah, one can dream.
>>52550581
>>52550615 >>52550684 here again
heres a detailed analysis as to why this is dumb as fuck and doesn't work
>As part of the action used for Mystic Strike or Spellstrike, you may draw a number of cards from somewhere such as up your sleeve or inside your glove which can be used to deliver the effect.
nice sweet, so I can draw these cards -which the average player should already have drawn fully- individually, each round, but its not too much of a problem, since its compounded with my spellstrike action anyway i guess?
>When used in this way, these cards are treated as Darts.
literally what they have always been treated as for the cardthrower classes. slash damage darts.
>At 5th level you can draw cards as a free action, and throw them even when not using Mystic Strike or Spellstrike.
wait what? so all of a sudden the cards are only throwable after 5th level. yet the same character could theoretically toss a boulder or throw actual darts at the enemy unhindered, but card throwing? no thats too much without magic, until level 5.
>If you acquire a deck of 50 cards enhanced as weapons, you may declare it to be your Favored Deck. A Favored Deck is stored in the same manner as your other miscellaneous cards, and similarly is never depleted.
so its assumed before this point that the card magus just has randomly assorted decks from harrow, tarot, DoMT, Tarokka, or playing cards, which get used up like arrows. and in order for the class to even be usable you have to A. not be below level 5, and B. have 50 individual cards, each enhanced as weapons for an unknown cost.
does this deck just replenish cards taken from it or have the returning weapon ability (you know, the one that the current card caster archetypes have)
>>
>>52550928
>You can also simply produce a deck, or specific cards FROM that deck as if retrieving an item normally and use them as you will. Doing so surreptitiously may still require a Sleight of Hand check. Cards produced with this ability may be any sort of cards, such as playing cards, harrow cards, tarot cards, or even business cards.
you can do this under standard rules without being any particular class, and the only class that would probably consider doing this is a bard as part of a performance.
>The retrieval of cards with this ability is an Extraordinary Ability. Throwing these cards is a Supernatural Ability, until 5th level when it becomes Extraordinary as well.
so a weapon ability (returning weapon), or the strange "weaponized deck that never gets depleted" how has the additional option to retrieve the cards at range. not only that:
but until 5th level, you cant fucking throw cards in a DMZ until 5th level, you can throw everything else just fine.
>but you can fucking retrieve them regardless of what happened during flight, a feat that can literally only be accomplished with fucking magic

literally this entire ability/sphere arcana/whatever is just unnecessary gimping, why bother when you could just play a fucking cartomancer, who can do all this and better at level 1?
>>
>>52549287
yugioh's ancient egypt
>>
>>52550928
>>52550974
The intent of the ability was that the magus just HAS cards on them, not having to worry about running out at all. Like how Vigilantes with that one talent actually just never run out of Batarangs.

Clearly this was not evident, I'll have to work on the wording.

You're right though, limiting cardthrowing to being used with Mystic Strike and Spellstrike until 5th is probably unnecessary faff.
>>
PLD has been doing downtime stuff over discord between sessions.

It is now cute AND lewd. No there are no logs yet.
>>
>>52551388
Then how do you know it's cute ?
>>
>>52551388
>lewd
Bedroom eyes are only lewd if someone ends up in a bedroom! Otherwise it's just being polite.
>>
>>52549287
I actually wish I could make RotJR crash and burn because I fucking hate the GM
>>
>>52551410
Because Im in the game and we're on the cusp of lewd?
>>
>>52551388
Release the LOGS
>>
>>52551429

>Otherwise it's just polite

Nu uh, you only put on the bedroom eyes when you wanna FUCK! Are you saying your character sucks schlong as a handshake?
>>
>Eclaire is LG and from an noble family
>d'Ivrea is a TN leaning LE and from a noble family
I want to get into arguments with Eclaire over the place of nobility in the world.
>>
>>52551434
>I fucking hate the GM
Something personal or is it because they started the new era of /pfg/ games?
>>
File: IMG_2840.jpg (83KB, 599x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2840.jpg
83KB, 599x351px
>>52551388
>>
>>52551487
No, I'm saying that it's only lewd when you cross over into the sucking part, crossing the lewdness threshold. The mere suggestion that sucking is possible is just a polite gesture to a handsome guy.
>>
>>52551495
>Plato's Republic+Noblesse Oblige vs The Prince
Sure, sounds interesting.
>>
>>52551496
Something personal but I'd rather not bring that up. I /want/ it to fucking end because of this "new era" of shitposting, memeing characters, "lewd", and all that faggot shit. It's dominated the thread and I hate it.
>>
>>52551553
I /want/ to hate-ERP with this grumpy Anon!
>>
File: ek5amg-1439732946.gif (483KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
ek5amg-1439732946.gif
483KB, 500x223px
>>52551553
>>
>>52551388
The fuck is PLD
>>
>>52551553
I agree with you, but let's not kid ourselves this was an eventuality. RotJR may have been the thing that breeched the flood gates but if the infestation of lewd faggots was this bad, it was only a matter of time. SOMETHING would have brought this on, the boil was full to bursting and RotJR is just the one the popped it.
>>
>>52551594
It was literally a salt storm in this general for two and a half straight weeks because anon couldnt deal with an erp game being advertised.
>>
>>52551616
Been travelling for a few weeks and not checked 4chan at all.
>>
File: IMG_20170401_134410.jpg (39KB, 592x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170401_134410.jpg
39KB, 592x594px
Because of all that "if you wanna RP with someone, just send them a PM on Roll20" from a few threads back, I had a dream that someone PMed me and they wanted to do a scene with one of my characters as a child.
>>
>>52548611

>Miyuki Sawashiro
>Not Saori Hayami
>>
>>52551568

It'd have to be snuff of the most annoying RotJR characters. I want nothing more than to put a bullet through the thick skull of Onryou and chop up Casimir and skin Etan and Rubio and castrate that little faggot Seht. I see them and all that comes to mind is /hate/.

>>52551591
Go back to your lewd anime you faggot.

>>52551610
Agreed. I don't have any sympathy for RotJR. I'm /going/ to shitpost and degrade it, because it's a fucking cancer on this board, just like Espagnoll, 2hu, Roryanon, and others. seeing "HUE HUE HUE GNOLL DICK" or "EIFFEL TOWER HON HON HON" gets REAL fucking annoying when I want to browse on Fridays and Saturdays because, GUESS WHAT, I don't want to hear about. I USED to like it, too, but I had some revelations about it recently and now there is NOTHING but hate for it.
>>
>>52551594
Pussy Loving Dragons
>>
>>52551546
But the Prince doesn't say anything about what the ruler should strive to accomplish? All it says really is how to not get assassinated, what's what all its advice hinges on.
It's more like legalism vs. englightenment, depending on what Eclaire's standpoint is.
>>
>>52551671
>gurofags
>>
>>52551671
Calm your shit you loser.
>>
>>52551671
Like fuck son.

Calm down.

Just play some vidya or something and relax, my man. It annoys the fuck out of me too sometimes, but this isn't healthy. If you blow a gasket, they win. Be calm.
>>
>>52551634
Well, Id link you the lfg posting, but it's down. Tl;dr the DM, Vult, told some people off about it since he was getting hardcore shat on constantly. People were just completely fucking lying about everything. Like, saying he said the literal opposite of what he actually said. People eventually figured out that it was just people from Discord shitting up the thread, so now they just call him a shitbag for having the balls to say "No, you can't join for the express purpose of ruining the game." "Yes I will be accepting some, not all, males" "Your app creeps me out" "If you don't want monster rape then find another game, other people do want it" etc.
>>
>>52551679
I don't even like guro normally but if I could get snuff of Onryou/Casimir/Etan/Rubio/Seht all dying horribly then I'd be happy.
>>
File: Smh.gif (6MB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
Smh.gif
6MB, 500x290px
>>52551671
And yet you still come back here all the time and all you do is bitch. Seriously quit shitting the bed, you're embarrassing yourself OP.
>>
>>52551711
Not him and not interested in Vult one way or another but if you're not falseflagging then making such a blatantly biased and opinionated post is liable to discredit your stance more than convince the average reader.
>>
>>52551703

You're sounding like Justin Trudeau with that logic, if you kill your enemies they win.

Well guess what? We've kept our heads cool and the enemies have hotheads and they've been handily winning for the past 10 years.
>>
>>52551671
>had some revelations
You sure you didn't just get stupid all of a sudden? Sure, daddyposting with Casimir is annoying but Eiffel or gnoll are most often five posts max. You just sounds like a really salty tryhard.
>>
>>52551741
I'm not wrong though.
>>
>>52551757
The faggot is prospecting for salt.
>>
As much as I hate the memes, the current General games have been giving us ample reason to learn about certain regions or countries - all that Brevoy and Molthune talk was awesome, for example!

So, if another game was to crop up, where would you want it set? If not just to join in he discussion about local culture, sites and plot hooks?
>>
>>52551788
>where would you want it set?
Where has the least fluff?
>>
>>52551787
>>52551787
I used to love RotJR but it's overstayed its welcome. Now it just needs to go. The next time I see gnoll dick or daddyposting or a fucking Vilderavn I'm going to explode
>>
>>52551746
Maybe, but when your complaining about people taking about a campaign on a website as opposed to terrorism, I think that attitude is appropriate. Especially when half the people in that game seem to enjoy incensing the thread.
>>
>>52551818
I want cummies from a daddy Vilderavn's gnollish dick!
>>
>>52551818
You can just do that thing by clicking the triangle by the post number.

You know the thing. We all know the thing. That thing I can't say I do and am in no way implying I do because that would be against the rules.
>>
>>52551734
>if I could get snuff of Onryou/Casimir/Etan/Rubio/Seht all dying horribly then I'd be happy.
Listen you yourself. You are saying you would jerk off to some imaginary characters dying horribly just because you are upset about a bunch of stale memes. That's stupid and makes you look unhinged.

>>52551746
I am not even sure what the analogy is.
>>
>>52551746
Trudeau's thing actually makes sense, it's just poorly fucking worded and he probably meant it literally and not metaphorically. It's basically what early christians pulled - if they're killed by Romans, they literally win, because they both go to Heaven AND become a martyr, thereby more or less automatically gaining moral high ground. Technically it's what islamists want to - dying in "jihad" means Paradise.
On a more metaphorical ground, if you get mad at a troll they literally do win, because that's what trolls are trying to get and unlike killing them, it's not actually hurting them in any way. You're getting stomach ulcers from stress and they're laughing their ass off.

>>52551778
I didn't say you're wrong, nor did I say you're correct. I'm saying that there's other ways to convey all the information you just posted in a less obviously biased manner, so it at least appears that you're not personally swayed heavily to one side (or personally invested, which you probably are, since I'm guessing you're a player or Vult himself), thus making it easier to believe or trust as it's an apparently nonbiased source.
I mean watch the following two sentences saying young earth creationists are dumb:
>the young earth hypothesis, the notion that the Earth was created (relatively) recently by a divine being, once widely accepted, has fallen into disfavor over the past few hundred years as large amounts of evidence from seperate fields emerged in rapid succession, and while there remain adherents, modern scientific consensus rejects the creationist young earth theory.
>Young earth creationists are fucking dumbasses clinging to a theory from literally five hundred years ago even though there's so much evidence piled up that basically every scientist and pretty much anyone with half a brain thinks they're retarded
Both of them basically say the same thing. One of them is less biased than the other, and is more likely to sway someone who's legit not on either side.
>>
>>52551835
Yeah. Everytime I see RotJR I'll do that. It would help. I recommend everyone take this anon's advice
>>
>>52551859
>>52551835
I'm pretty sure you'd just get banned for abusing the report function.
>>
>>52551839
Never implied I'd jerk off to it. Just that if it existed I'd be happy and frequently repost it after RotJR sessions. There's nothing good about that game. The DM needs to fucking kill himself
>>
>>52551788

Something about the Lake Encarthan region would be incredible; Kyonin, Druma, Molthune, Lastwall and more all have lakefront property and are practically an Inner Sea unto themselves.

Dragons, trade, warfare, Whispering Tyrant, it has it all.
>>
>>52551877
I may or may not have been doing it this for months, but in the PURELY HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO where I did, no consequences seem to have come of it.
>>
>>52551741
He's not Vult! I'm Vult!
>>
>>52551811

Casmaron and Arcadia have the least, but Tian Xia hits that sweet spot of, "huge area filled with slightly described countries with the fluff empty."

We've got kingdoms fighting for a Jade throne and terra-cotta armies and Samurai Elves and we don't know anything beyond they exist.
>>
>>52551908
I mean, it didn't get the post nuked either did it? Hiding / Filtering it is probably a better use of your time.

>>52551913
I never called him Vult.
>>
>>52551788
Nidal or Sargava
>>
RotJR is a faggot game for faggot people
>>
>>52551920
It may or may not got some posts deleted, and I know in this hypothetical scenario it got some harvest festival shitposts nuked and some people banned for a little bit. Though that was because it was approaching gaia levels of unironic shit.

Besides, it may or may not make me feel better.
>>
File: the real deal.png (184KB, 520x308px) Image search: [Google]
the real deal.png
184KB, 520x308px
>>52551883
>The DM needs to fucking kill himself
>>
>>52551943
It would make me happy if RotJR disbanded. The DM is a faggot, casimir is a faggot, Etan and Rubio are faggots, they're all faggots of the highest degree.
>>
File: IMG_2804.png (638KB, 753x965px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2804.png
638KB, 753x965px
>>52551388
>cute AND lewd

I'll say
>>
>>52551959
That's probably not going to happen anon.

Fags gonna fags. Let's talk about more pleasant business. What's your favorite class?
>>
>>52551993
>>52551959
>>52551943
Have you people considered just hiding the posts and dealing with it?
>>
>>52552001
It's so fucking constant an ubiquitous that doing so is a fool's errand.
>>
>>52552001
That would leave them with no reasons to be angry.
>>
File: 1489490660855.jpg (116KB, 1368x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489490660855.jpg
116KB, 1368x1080px
>>52552013
Then have you considered just ignoring them like a mature adult instead of screaming like a child and posting things of your interest?
I mean there must be something you want to discuss or are interested in beyond the lewd, if you're both in this thread and dislike the lewd. Post it.
>>
>>52551849

Anon, even if you throw them in jail they win, since they still become a martyr. This isn't some day and age where you disappear into the Siberian interior, most of these people are still quite connected with the outside world.

And you know what happens? Just a month ago a Palestinian that butchered some Israeli girls finally got out of prison and went home. He was worshiped as a hero and the man happily proclaimed he did his service to Allah.

They might not be winning the strategic war, but they're winning the war of demographics and that just means holding out for another fifty years.
>>
>>52552035
I try to. It gets ignored.

And no, when fucking 80% of the thread begins slobbing the games fucking knob it becomes difficult to ignore.

So which player are you? I'm betting Etan, right?
>>
>>52551926

Fun fact: Sargava not only considers itself the true Cheliax, but still adheres to old Chelaxian customs.

Diabolical worship is not a thing in Sargava, and they in fact still revere Aroden. If you somehow found a way to make Sargava great, they could "fix" the Infernal Empire.
>>
>>52552041
So what you're saying is that we need to remove kebab?
>>
>>52551959
I think Casimir is handsome, personally
>>
>>52551993
Paladin!
>>
File: 1482682254534.png (89KB, 365x366px) Image search: [Google]
1482682254534.png
89KB, 365x366px
>>52552041
>Anon, even if you throw them in jail they win, since they still become a martyr
No, the Quran is very specific about what constitutes the religious martyrdom that gives immediate access to 72 virgins sexbots. They absolutely must die in battle against religious enemies, just getting defeated and imprisoned isn't enough. Suiciding bombing is a double tactic - it's both effective(ish) as a guerilla tactic and easy to rig up without lodesamone, and superficially, if you kill yourself as collateral while bringing hard to religious enemies, you've "died in battle", in the same sense that throwing yourself off a cliff while holding the Pope would count.

>demographics
While I highly doubt they care enough as a collective to win the demographic war, even if they do, well, that's what they'd be going for. Religious conversion through massacre is technically valid in their book if the other side has the chance to hear the Word of Allah and rejects it.

Either way, I'm not saying that Trudeau isn't a retard, I'm just saying that it actually makes sense depending on how you look at it.

>>52552047
I'm not in RotJR or PLD, I just know to click the little minus sign next to daddy's cummies posting and then just move on.
>>
>>52552041
I feel bad for the israeli girls who had nothing to do with anything but Israel as a country is pushing its luck. I mean first of all it's an actual meme nation with no fucking right to exist.
>>
>>52552057
I like it because it's South Rhozilica.
>>
>>52552066

I'm saying we can't remove kebab, modern culture is not only abhorrent to it but simply removing such a large chunk of population is impractical.

They won, anon. They won years ago, with wombs and rickety rafts. Literally the only thing available to us now is making sure they secularize.

Last time the native population hardly grew and a demographics bubble came by was post-Napoleonic France, when birth rates were hideously low and the country coincidentally started slipping as a world power. We're not only facing the same thing now, we're barely staying above replacement by immigration and foreign births.

This is why people say you need to be on the right side of history, because history decades from now will be exactly as you fear it to be.
>>
>>52552090

Anon, you're assuming these people hold their own book that dearly when it doesn't fit their agenda. Saying they think they failed due to not dying is like saying you'd kill Islam by bombinf their rock or throwing pigs blood on your bullets. It's not how the world works.
>>
>>52551640

I really do wanna do a scene with your character as a child, though.

Be courageous and bring it up.
>>
>>52552117

There's a lot of reasons to like it, but I'm interested in seeing how Pathfinder General would fix their money problems!
>>
>>52551640

Which character?
>>
>>52552150
Man, I fucking hate you people.
You /pol/ post randomly like the cancer /pol/ is, but you can't even do it right, it's all doom and gloom with you chumps. Hurr the Jews have already won, there's nothing we can do. Oh no, it's the Muslims who are demographically targeting us, but it's impossible to fight back, better roll over. The black people are subhuman, but there's nothing we can do, better deal with it. Either don't /pol/ post or do it right so it's at least halfway entertaining.

>>52552172
No, you're the one that doesn't understand what I'm saying.
1. Most actual suicide bombers, not the ISIS guys safe at home, but the random shmuck who just goes boom, legit believe in their shit. They have no reason to blow themselves up otherwise, their only possible reward is in the afterlife, and they die defending what they believe is right, in culture, religion, and so on.
2. Nobody said they failed, but they absolutely didn't become a religious martyr in the strict sense.
>>
>>52552076
He's got a gigantic Jew nose. I hope he dies
>>
File: 1477554238995.gif (339KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1477554238995.gif
339KB, 346x346px
>looking at SoP since it's apparently the new hotness
So...how does one use Message in SoP? Is it possible?
Also what is even the point of the Weather Sphere? When is half this shit going to be useful, ever? Why is Time so fucking ARSE?
>>
>>52552193
Sex tourism
>>
>>52552193
C R O P R O T A T I O N
>>
>>52549265
A lamia pirate whose lower half was a sea snake. She wore a chest wrap, sarong, and several pounds of gold jewelry, had scars on her neck from a weird magi-medical procedure that allowed her to breathe underwater, hated mermaids, and LOVED her captain. She was usually subtle about it, but one time when he got knocked unconscious she started screaming at the guy who did it, threatening to kill him slowly if he tried to run away and offering a quick death if he surrendered. Another time she laughed out loud when she saw an assassin get maimed trying to kill her captain. She flirted with necromancy so just in case she died, her zombie would continue to serve him loyally.
>>
>>52551388

Meanwhile the game I joined isn't even to session 3 because biweekly memes and the gm having nervous breakdowns even though it's an ap and we're in a cave, meaning there isn't even an opportunity for lewds or cuteness other than walking and talking

KILL ME
>>
File: 1490975520976_0.jpg (547KB, 1280x1879px) Image search: [Google]
1490975520976_0.jpg
547KB, 1280x1879px
>>52552090
>>
File: adios chink.png (519KB, 778x473px) Image search: [Google]
adios chink.png
519KB, 778x473px
>>52552297
>>
>>52552203

But... That's kind of what's happening, anon. It's doom and gloom because there is literally no way to combat it, the shifts are happening whether we like it or not.

Personally, I just hope climate change ruins the world before it comes to that. Let the skies pollute, the ecosystem die, the wonders of our world disappear never to return. If the future is as the numbers say they are, I'd rather there wasn't a future at all - or at least, not one suitable for our age of plenty.
>>
>>52552322
If there's no way to combat it and all you're going to do is whine about something people might not care about, then don't post about it. This isn't a /pol/ thread, in fact I don't even know why you brought up muslims 'winning' a 'war'.
If you're so tired of it all literally just jump. Make it happen faster, and make sure you're not around to see it either. Don't pull shit like taking everyone else with you.
As far as birthrates, birthrates being lower have an actual correlation with wealth, and not even just personal wealth - the median GDP per capita, too; people earning 6000 a year in Japan have fewer kids than people earning that much in shitholes like India. If you want to make people have more kids, fucking get in government. Change the values. Provide incentive to have kids through schooling rebates and one-off bonuses. Do something, instead of whining about it.
>>
>>52549265
Thanks for the snake OP.

>>52552248
Here have a sea snake.
>>
>>52552271
/pfg/ game?
>>
>>52552424

Probably Wrath of the Raunchy.
>>
>>52552446
>didn't post Pucci
Missed opportunity t b h
>>
File: 1489226839698.gif (304KB, 318x340px) Image search: [Google]
1489226839698.gif
304KB, 318x340px
>>52552271
>biweekly memes

Biweekly games are a mistake.

Why bother?
>>
I got a question, what are known ways to optimize unarmed strike damage and attack?

I am currently attacking at +10 with 1d6+10+1d4 damage but I think I can raise the attack higher since the actual attack bonus is lower due to using TWF
>>
I wish I was in a comfy game /pfg/.
>>
>>52552379
>If you're so tired of it all literally just jump. Make it happen faster, and make sure you're not around to see it either. Don't pull shit like taking everyone else with you.

Oh please, telling me to JUST DO IT isn't going to make me do it, I don't know where you're getting this idea that I, personally, want to get involved in this mess. I'm an observer of this whole thing, and instead of rooting for this team or that I'm just hoping to see big ole rainclouds come to ruin the event.

Which is kind of what's happening, you know. The Great Barrier Reef is bleaching at an unsustainable rate, the oceans are warming and overfished. We haven't seen the Arctic this warm in, well, forever. Africa is drying out - oh, you think the Syrian migration was bad? Wait until 20 million starving Africans make their way into Europe, dying for handouts as their subsistence farming is now impossible. So many things are going wrong, and they're just getting worse. How much rain-forest do you think is going to exist when our bright-eyed babes are teenagers?

>Change the values. Provide incentive to have kids through schooling rebates and one-off bonuses. Do something, instead of whining about it.

Are you even listening to yourself? That's one of the dumbest things you or I have said this entire conversation. This doesn't work, and in this current socio-political climate it's downright career-ruining. Imagine trying to pass a law that said "white people, make more babies," an American politician just last month said something to that effect, and he was widely laughed at by everyone.
>>
>>52552498
Have you been applying? Dragons and PLD are pretty comfy
>>
>>52552462

Because a significant portion of pfg are age 16-22
>>
>>52552437

Bamboozle Storytime?
>>
File: c642a7d.jpg (141KB, 1080x1068px) Image search: [Google]
c642a7d.jpg
141KB, 1080x1068px
>>52552520
>Dragons
>Comfy

Ok
>>
>>52552533

Nah, the DM's just unstable and the campaign's slowed to a crawl.
>>
>>52552544

>unstable

What does this even mean?
>>
>>52552520
I have not. Mixture of reasons really, time being a big one.
>>
>>52552499
>I'm an observer of this whole thing, and instead of rooting for this team or that I'm just hoping to see big ole rainclouds come to ruin the event.
That's the exact fucking reason I'm telling you to jump, because jumping amounts to leaving the stadium. Why show up to a world cup final if all you're going to do is boo both the Germans AND the Brazilians and hope a manaical shooter shows up to kill everyone? Just leave.

>you know
Oh believe me, I probably know more about this stuff that you do, my cousin (who lives with me) is an atmospheric scientist whose focus is on climate change. That being said, WANTING it to happen is something else entirely from hoping it WILL.

>Are you even listening to yourself? That's one of the dumbest things you or I have said this entire conversation. This doesn't work, and in this current socio-political climate it's downright career-ruining. Imagine trying to pass a law that said "white people, make more babies," an American politician just last month said something to that effect, and he was widely laughed at by everyone.
No anon, you're the idiot. Sociopolitical climate? What about it? Manipulate it, sociopolitical climes affect politics but politics affects it right back. Do something instead of giving up and saying that you're just not going to try the impossible - or don't be bothered by it. No scientist is bothered even one bit by the 2nd Law or the hard speed limit. No economist is bothered by the fact that resources are limited. If you're going to be just an observer who doesn't care either way, then act like it. As it is, what's actually happening is that Manchester United is losing and you're hoping the other team will spontaneously get heart attacks, or failing that, the stadium will explode. Or actually even better - you're "losing" a war, you won't pick up a gun yourself and spread the word, and it's not even 'just surrender I've had enough', you're going for 'let's kill everyone'. How selfish can you be?
>>
>>52552560

As in freaking out over what they're going to do in a campaign literally on the rails, from the sounds of things he's getting very stressed from something as simple as typing conversation or descriptors for something.
>>
>>52549265
>tfw no qt naga waifu

why live
>>
>>52552572
>That being said, WANTING it to happen is something else entirely from hoping it WILL.

Is it happening? Can you see us reversing the trend of vast ecosystem destruction in the next 10 years?
>>
>>52552579

:/

A shame for a game that had incredibly good applicants
>>
>>52551434
>>52551818
>>52551938
>>52551959

Did some anon wake up on the wrong side of the saltpile today and realize his characters were never as good as our RotJR saviors, or is this just Vult throwing another bitchfit because people don't care about his shit game?
>>
>>52552603
I mistyped and meant "knowing it will".
>is it happening
Within the next ten years? No, we could literally delete all humans right now and just the positive reinforcement left over would make recovery slow to the point of centuries. We'd need to literally be vacuuming carbon out of the air (Sweden, Norway, China, and India are making progress on that front) to stand a chance within 80. Until then we just kind of have to deal with it.
However, see how none of this says good or bad? That's how objectivity works. It's not good or bad, I don't 'hope' for anything, I simply say what it is, I don't lament.
Also, let's stop talking about this before both of us take a 72 hour vacation.
>>
>>52552666
>or is this just Vult throwing another bitchfit because people don't care about his shit game?

It's honestly incredible how quickly the thread went from exploding over every detail of the characters to just... Nothing.
>>
>>52552666

Vult's been bitching about RotJR in the discord this morning, so it's probably him.
>>
>>52552699

It's a real game, and with gloriana, sigmund, and bonbon all in, nobody had any room to complain.

Also they're actually playing unlike

>>52552437
>>
>>52552689

Well, that answers that question then, wonder how modern liberal society is going to deal with 80% of their "world capitals" going ten feet underwater when the sea levels rise.
>>
>>52552603
Not him, but if given enough incentive we can reverse about 75% if the destruction of proper work and funding is available. There's been a lot of work in recent years in terms of wildland reinvigoration, especially in remanaging grassland and other forms of rangeland. Really, the only thing in the way for such lands, like in Africa, is lack of immediate incentive and education to adjust stocking and utilization rate/distribution, and the cultural distrust we have towards the use and repetition of emulated historical fire regimes.

As for the Rainforests, we just need to make is apparent to Brazil that grazing and raising cattle in that area is a horrible idea, and give incentives to rebuild their economy from the ground up, maybe make a cultural change and a new market for Capybara meat and privatized hunting leases in Brazil, in order to provide an economic incentive for maintaining natural forested systems and provide a funding mechanism for species conservation much like the Pittman-Robertson Act in the US.

After that, it's a matter of tweaking specifics and disturbance regimes to suit the different ecosystems, and to abolish/adjust overconsumptive legislation like the Food Securities Act
>>
>>52552763

"Give incentives" is just another way of saying, "We don't have any fucking idea how to fix that, we'll just ask nicely."

>the only thing in the way for such lands, like in Africa, is lack of immediate incentive and education to adjust stocking and utilization rate/distribution

And guess where global warming is going to hit hardest? Again, a million migrants is nothing compared to tens of millions of migrants with even worse educational standards than Syria moving into Europe for food.

I thought Europe was moving away from low-skill, low-education jobs? How are they going to support all these people?
>>
>>52552737
>when the sea levels rise.
Look, if your gonna talk about Climate Change, at least be accurate and don't spout memes. Changes in climate bell-curve and the alteration in Drought/Storm frequency is far more likely than sea level rising to the levels you are suggesting.
>>
Uh, I got a question, how the heck does Greater Unarmed Strike apply to your damage if you have levels in Monk?
>>
>>52552783
>I know nothing about rangeland and grazing management, or the manipulation if disturbance regimes for better and sustainable management: The Post
Sure thing boyo
>>
>>52552730
I just think people genuinely don't give a shit about PLD. Like most of the complaining totally smacked of Vult pretending to be a raging grognard to drum up attention for his game: low effort "Vult is freaking out in the discord" posts especially since they seem like they're simultaneously low-quality bait complaints and desperate attempts to make Vult a pseudo-celebrity in the thread by repeating his name.
>>
>>52552579
these arent very nice things to say about a person.

especially someone who could be reading the thread.
>>
>>52552763
None of that is the problem he's talking about or so I imagine. Planting trees only restores woodlands that are lost and so on, it doesn't actually stop the ongoing damage. The problem with climate change is that as it goes it, it gets faster - it's positive reinforcement, like snowball earth but in the opposite direction.
For example, hot water can't dissolve as much gas as cold water. Guess what's dissolved? Methane and Carbon dioxide. Hot water has a higher ratio of gas-liquid for its equilibrium state for any given pressure - water vapor is a powerful "greenhouse gas".
Ice melting in Siberia frees trapped gas deposits - most of it carbon-based.
Ice caps melting turns high-albedo ice into low-albedo water, meaning more energy is absorbed instead of reflected.
And so on.

>>52552824
To be fair to them, it seems like they're actually running a successful game, but yeah he's either attentionwhoring or someone's actually very assblasted.

>>52552783
No, giving incentives means handing out money to pay people to do it. Hell, even "entrenched liberalism" is able to be described as a set of incentives to act in accordance with certain values - being gay, trans, tolerant, or a cuckold (in some places, if the memes are to be believed) is incentivized on the social level in the form of being virtue signalling.
>>
>>52552803
Non-monks and non-brawlers use this sentence
>Deal damage as if you were a monk half your character level (minimum 1).

Monks and brawlers use this sentence
>If you have levels in monk or brawler, apply 1-1/2 times your character’s Strength bonus to damage rolls with unarmed strikes.
>>
>all this hardcore funposting

It's always something with you people. So how about those halfcasters, then? Which one makes the best martial substitute? I wanna smash shit but still have relevance outside of that. I wanna say Sanctified Slayer looks like a pretty safe bet?
>>
>>52552818
Something something, pussy? Why are you talking about pussy?
>>
>>52552865
Not that one, the one from PoW

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/path-of-war/feats/#TOC-Greater-Unarmed-Strike-Combat-

Which is very likely what my DSP Medic PDF was referring to when it says I gain Greater Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat
>>
>>52552824
Ironically there's two things /pfg/fags love and they're:
1) following the meme: see for example "I can't wait until my perfect waifu Valeriya gets Casimir's daddy dick" or "VULT RAEPGAME A SHIT"
2) being contrary: see for example "I HATE ROTJR, I WISH VALERIYA WOULD RAEP CASIMIR DADDY DICK OFF" or "What should I app for PLD"
>>
>>52552925
In that case I'd give you the better of the feat's or the monk's unarmed damage dice.
>>
>Espagnoll is cancer
Y yo me cago en todos tus muertos uno a uno, cabrito.
That was uncalled for.
>>
>>52552916
Rangeland Management and Conservation Science. It's a fun field of study, with lots of support and funding in both the public and private sector.

Go to college and take a few courses. It's great for anyone wanting to pursue a future in Ecology, Agriculture, and Wildlife Biology, plus you can even specialize in other fields within it, like Fire Ecology and Ecological Succession. Very fun and hands-on field
>>
>>52552971
Well, then, thanks Dreamscarred

What I noted is that the wording is almost the same as that of ToB's Superior Unarmed Strike but it had that caveat of telling you that if you are a monk, count as 4 levels higher

I think I'll ask my GM
>>
>>52552666
I admit none of my characters are any good but by god I just want RotJR to go and stay go
>>
>>52552988
Wait a second... Espagnoll
EspaGNOLL
Espa GNOLL

THE RAPE WAS A CAMEO TOO!
>>
>>52552704
He literally said "I don't care about RotJR" multiple times in multiple ways

Fuck off you lying scum
>>
>>52552704
>>52553043
Vult, no matter how much time you spend yelling at yourself in /pfg/ people still aren't going to care about your game.
>>
>>52552826

It's not nice but it's the truth.

Biweekly games are bad enough. Canning games at the last minute on that schedule is very cruel, and 1/month games are a meme.
>>
>>52553035
Da fuark are you talking about?
I was just lurking around to see if people was talking on campaigns and homebrew rules when suddenly some blue balled mongrel put me at the same toxic tier as 2hu and the like.
>>
File: MFW-RotJR.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MFW-RotJR.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>52553010
>>
>>52551671
I found Espagnoll to be polite, interesting, and a fair GM.

You really can't ask for more.
>>
>>52553064
dude. people arent just gmbots.

shit comes up, even in the perfect situations.

like shouldn't something like this happening on someone who's been consistent in all other games tell you something happened?

above all, even if you do feel this way, what does bitching about it anonymously solve besides making the situation more awkward for the gm, who's already clearly got something up?

putting this shit out there helps nobody.
>>
>>52551671
I see literally nothing wrong with 2hu. 2hu is autistic but he doesn't fling his autism around and uses it productively, to help people find exploits.
>>
>>52553088
You could ask him to not be a disgusting furfag.
>>
>>52553161
they gm longest running /pfg/ game and we haven't missed a session except for new years.
>>
File: VAaBpei.gif (493KB, 245x136px) Image search: [Google]
VAaBpei.gif
493KB, 245x136px
>>52553035
>MFW he's right
>>
>>52553178

Sounds like Raunchy is getting neglected, frankly.
>>
>>52553191
that's incorrect.

but it might become true if sneak-dissing like this keeps happening.

imagine if you missed literally one session because you were going through shit and your players are already bitching about you in the threads under anonymous.

would you want to focus on that group?
>>
>>52553235

The DM should just call WotR off
>>
>>52553260
I hope another DM calls another certain game off. It would be nice.
>>
>>52553235
>imagine if you missed literally one session
Missing one session in a biweekly game means no play for a month. That's pretty severe.
>>
>>52553088
As a player he metagamed the fuck out of RotR, threw a massive bitchfit over other players RPing a moral dilemma, and constantly talked about his alchemist being a futa in OOC (it was not a lewd game). I wouldn't want to be in a game with him or have him GM for me.
>>
>>52553066
>I was just lurking around to see if people was talking on campaigns and homebrew rules when suddenly some blue balled mongrel put me at the same toxic tier as 2hu and the like.
I think people got you and IDrive mixed up a few threads back and claimed you were the one who killed the HV game by raping an important NPC and the dropping.
>>
>>52553362

Oh wow
>>
>>52553369
>espaGNOLL
>raping

Color me surprised
>>
>>52553362

Espagnoll is a problem player, but he's actually a minority among the "named" players, most of them are actually very friendly and eager.
>>
>>52553178

CABAL
A
B
A
L
>>
File: Clear_Cut.jpg (94KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
Clear_Cut.jpg
94KB, 400x277px
Which do you find sadder, /pfg/:
Forrest shilling for the now shit-tier avowed
or
Forrest shilling for the always shit-tier highlord?
>>
>>52553460
The Avowed isn't very SAD these days, anon.
>>
>>52553460
There's nothing SAD about the avowed anymore.
>>
>>52553460
I feel like they're trying their best and we can afford to be more positive. Being critical is fine, but content creators won't exactly be encouraged to do what they love if their target audience basically ridicules them at every turn.
>>
File: dog-smile-3.jpg (311KB, 640x727px) Image search: [Google]
dog-smile-3.jpg
311KB, 640x727px
>>52553489
>>52553460
>>52553476
>>
>>52553502
I feel like devs know what they're getting when they come here. If they just wanted their egos stroked and their feelings considered, they'd keep their playtests to GitP. The come here for the fact that we are brutal in our honesty. They're free to disagree and ignore our input, but as long as they keep posting here they should expect what we've always given.
>>
>>52553551
>MUH GENERAL CULTURE
>>
>>52553574

>c-cabal?
>>
>>52553584

>Who is Bailey!?!
>>
>>52553599
>Is it dog or is it girl? Is it pranky copper waifu or more sinister?
>>
>>52553614

I am so lost
>>
>>52553622
Of course you are, you're not high enough up on the discord echelon to understand what's going on in the general.
>>
>>52553551
If you want to make the class better then say something constructive. Screeching "shill" and "it's shit-tier" doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>52553642

How many erp logs to advance my ranking
>>
>>52553653
Actually, saying "it's shit" is objectively more useful than saying nothing, and also more useful than "good job", "thanks", and so on. It's not amazingly useful either, mind you, but don't expect everyone to be nice. Remember where you are.
>>
>>52553663
Ask you-know-who

Also post RotJR logs because fuck them
>>
>>52553678

I just wanna get in a game so I can make logs ;-;
>>
>>52553685
I can help you make logs, but you better promise not to leak them. Wanna coordinate characters for the next game to open up?
>>
>>52553678
>Also post RotJR logs because fuck them

THERE ARE NO LOGS.
>>
>>52553697

Sure!
>>
>>52553653
I've tried to offer advice and was summarily ignored. There's no point in giving constructive feedback to a brick wall, but still repeating the refrain of "it still sucks" at least tells them that they have work to do.
>>
>>52553460
Highlord seems more hollow. With the avowed she's trying to save her own work from its own mediocrity, but the highlord she's just defending because she's the last DSP personality that hasn't burned their brisges here.
>>
>>52553713
Post them ANYWAYS because fuck 'em! RotJR was an overhyped memegame

>>52553715
Dope. What's the character you were wanting to play?
>>
>>52553678
>Implying RotJR aren't at the heart of the cabal
>>
>>52553734

I want to be on top.
>>
>>52553551
We're also liable to say "yeah 10/10 but there's a problem here so it's immediately a 3/10"
Problems other sites might ignore because it's 'good enough' aren't good enough here because it's not literally perfect, and I think that's what devs want.
>>
>>52553734
>Post them ANYWAYS because fuck 'em! RotJR was an overhyped memegame
https://pastebin.com/5mL0eJUd
>>
>>52553741
>Implying they haven't given a position to the most unlikely candidates.

>>52553743
Okay other than that, what were you thinking of? I've been wanting to play a landless nobleman on the quest for land!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>52553767

[01:12] * Valeriya continues to look down the street, as if she was stuck between running away and running toward him "Cas...Casimir?" she calls out while still facing away from him
[01:13] * Valeriya turns around, tears streaking down her face
[01:13] <Valeriya> "Will you be my dicky daddy? Will you give me my cummies?"
[01:14] <Casimir> "Yes, my sweet Valeriya, I will fill your tummy with my dicky daddy cummies."
[01:14] * Casimir drops his cane and kicks it aside
[01:15] * Valeriya runs through the door eagerly
[01:15] * Casimir takes one last look out at the empty street and smiles before closing the door.

LIK IF U CRY EVERYTIM
>>
>>52553676
No, it's worthless. If you want your opinion to be substantial then you have to actually put some thought and reasoning into it. "Dunno, I just think it's shit" can mean anything from "there is a legitimate problem" to "this person is stupid as fuck and their say on the matter is irrelevant." Hiding behind board culture is an easy excuse to be rude without contributing anything.
>>
>>52553803
>Casimir drops his cane and kicks it aside

what did he mean by this
>>
>>52553771
>Okay other than that, what were you thinking of?

An elder statesman who lost his son many years ago. Since that loss his life has fallen to shambles: his wife has left, his lands are in disrepair, and all the while he has been desperately searching for a young scion to replace his lost heir.
>>
>>52553811
>no it's worthless
Wrong. "It's shit" means "at least this person does not like it for whatever reason". It doesn't tell you why he thinks it's shit but at least you know he rates it 3/10 instead of the 10/10 you thought it was, and if a lot of people are calling it shit, then maybe it really is shit. The reason is up to you to find in this case.
Saying nothing means that you have literally no information, while saying 'thanks' is similarly unhelpful.
>>
>>52553817

Casimir has a sword cane.
>>
>>52553817
It seems as though Casimir emotes how much he leans on his cane as a signpost to how he's feeling. The better he feels the less he leans on it, the worse he feels the heavier he leans on it. In this case, the joy of getting to fuck the nubile daughter of the mayor was enough for him to abandon the cane altogether.
>>
>>52553820
It could be fun. Young nobleman- the only heir to a worthless title, a decrepit mansion in the foothills of Ustalav/Varisia- groomed as a replacement to the old statesman who sees in the young man a new heir? It could WORK!
>>
Do you think >>52553912 realizes he just stepped into a daddy trap?
>>
>>52553817

The cane is a symbol for Casimir's rejection of his old life as a Swordlord and embracing the quaint life of a local artisan. He probably doesn't need a cane, but he uses one anyway, which means he's effectively handicapping himself in the hopes of becoming something he isn't.

Throwing away the cane represents him giving up on the act - he's not an old man resigned to a quiet life and quiet death, he's a fuckin' 32 year old master swordsman and he's not going to try and bury that, dammit.
>>
I hate you all
>>
>>52553932
Its not a fucking daddy, it's not sexual in any sense of the word you piece of shit, it'd be heroic. Young nobleman, old statesman, ROYALTY, it'd be fun
>>
>>52553948
The feeling's mutual, anon.
I hate me too.
>>
File: 1443302746324.gif (4MB, 298x150px) Image search: [Google]
1443302746324.gif
4MB, 298x150px
Is there anything fresh or exciting on the horizon for Paizo anymore? It sounds like Ironfang Invasion was a wet fart and Ruins of Azlant might just be more of the same.
>>
>>52553935
I really hope Casimir's cane breaks and the shards pierce his heart because I hate that jew-nosed bastard
>>
>>52553974
New class at the end of the year, my dude.
>>
>>52553974
we can always hope for some more decent player companions
>>
>>52553959
>The teeth of the trap have buried themselves deep into his flesh and yet he still does not realize what has happened to him
>>
>>52553990

>New class

Wait.

WHAT?

What's it supposed to be?
>>
>>52554006
shifter
>>
>>52553974
Starfinder?
>>
>>52554006
A shapeshifter

>>52553992
Goddammit I wanted to do something fun and you faggots have to make it daddy shit yet again
>>
>>52554017
destined to be shit
>>
>>52553741
If I was at the heart then I'd knew who Bailey is, now wouldn't I?
>>
>>52553974
Ultimate Players Guide in November, but not much else on the horizon sadly.
>>
Can we stop cabal funposting, its getting old.
>>
File: oM60T8Y.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oM60T8Y.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>52554017

I'm so fucking hyped for Starfinder holy SHIT.
>>
>>52554019

How about mother/daughter pair for a lewd game?

They're both husband-hunting, and they want to make extra sure that the men in their lives will take extra good care of them.
>>
>>52553842
>The reason is up to you to find in this case.
Except that's not how feedback works, and even if it were, then you could just as easily say that saying nothing means "there are no glaring errors."
>>
>>52554056
why

why do you get yourself excited.
>>
>>52554072

Anon, it literally can't be any worse than what we've got for Pathfinder.

We'll finally get to play games centered around competing with incompetent megacorporations, mercenaries, hideous local alien wildlife and more.
>>
>>52554062
No, saying nothing means literally nothing. If it means anything at all, it's that nobody cares enough about your shit to even say "it's kay".
>that's not how feedback works
No, it's exactly how feedback works. It's not detailed feedback, but saying "no I think it's shit" literally is feedback - he thinks it's shit.
>>
>>52554086
It literally can

WHY DO YOU THINK IT CAN'T GET WORSE ANON

IT CAN -ALWAYS- GET WORSE
>>
>>52554056
I just want to play a Star Fox-style RPG

>>52554060
I guess? Maybe. I'll work on it- I was wanting to do a Fey Caller summoner as like, a chef girl at a tavern being SO GOOD at cooking that she enthralled a cute fey spirit into following her around, which is her eidolon. Maybe they'd be male? Idunno. The idea would probably work better as a solo thing. Though the mother/daughter pair thing sounds fun! Maybe the daughter is a cute, young girl and the mother is lascivious?
>>
>Also, i had intended to grape Gloriana with the tentacle monster. They critted the shit out of it instead. Sad!

GLORIANA CONFIRMED DIAMOND DOG
>>
File: 1444239897640.jpg (58KB, 777x932px) Image search: [Google]
1444239897640.jpg
58KB, 777x932px
>>52554060

Okay fucker, I'm going to word that in a way which isn't cringy and might actually be kind of fun.

It's a mother-daughter pair. The mother initially despised her daughter for the wasted youth she represents (mom got teen pregnant or knocked up by a monstrous being that forced all the men in her life to see her as "broken") but has accepted the daughter as a young woman who needs to break the cycle of hate the mother has tried to set up since the little blighter slid out of her.
>>
File: 1461515753658.jpg (984KB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1461515753658.jpg
984KB, 1700x2200px
>>52554086
>it literally can't get worse
Oh ye poor fool...
>>
>>52554113

Maybe the daughter is a loli and the mother is eager to get her baby girl experience with men
>>
>>52554087
Except saying it's shit without saying what about it is shit isn't actual feedback on the product, it's just baiting. You can say that a literal perfect product is shit, because it's reflecting on your desire to insult something, not a facet of the product. Hell, you can say that something is shit even if you like it. It's not feedback, you're not actually saying anything.
>>
>>52554140
>>52554095

Explain to me how Starfinder can be worse than Pathfinder. So far the way they're doing starships and classes seem like a lot of fun.
>>
>>52554150
Because it's paizo.
>>
>>52554150
Because its Paizo

Look at it this way

If you live in my world, where its going to be shit, its a pleasant surprise if its ok

If you get hyped and its garbage, you'll be frustrated and upset.
>>
File: No.png (90KB, 300x469px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
90KB, 300x469px
>>52554143
>A loli
>>
>>52554146
>isn't actual feedback on the product
It literally fucking is, get over yourself. Polls you put up to gain consumer feedback can get rigged by a botmaster with too much time on his hands or just given a 0/10 vote on every question because the guy was bored that day.
>>
>>52554180
Ravioli ravioli
>>
File: 1447263270212.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447263270212.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>52554157
>>52554179

>Because it's Paizo

Aaaaaaaaand? Paizo has shat out gems before, and all that shit isn't actually too bad when you put the bare minimum of alterations to it.
>>
>>52554197
Don't lewd the _____ loli

Possible prefixes include

>Dragon
>Homoncu-
>spider
>>
>>52554087
If you don't support your opinion with facts, math and arguments then it's inherently worthless, or at least much less helpful. You can say "it's shit" for the pettiest, most stupid reasons imaginable. There are people thinking that monks are overpowered and there are also people that just don't like DSP or Forrest and will say "it's shit" on principle. Yes, it can also mean that SOMETHING is wrong, especially if the opinion if common, but usually it doesn't mean anything helpful.
>>
>>52554195
>gives examples of shallow replies being useless
>buh is feedback
Wow, you're a real reviewer now.
>>
>>52554216
yes, thats the point

They're shat them out

The vsat majority of what they shit out is shit

Low expectations anon.
>>
>>52554221
>or at least much less helpful
Yes, that's what I said. It's much less helpful but it is also by definition more helpful than saying nothing, because it has a chance of being useful information - and if it occurs in large numbers, it probably is.

>>52554224
It is feedback. Do you know the definition of words?
>>
>>52554216
You see, Paizo can't help but fuck up in some way. Shitty concept, amazing execution (Vigilante). Cool concept, fucked up (Kineticist, Blood of Dragons).
Sure, there's the occasional gem (Inquisitor, Alchemist, WMH, PsyAnth), but the fact is, most books are 90% letdowns. With what they've advertised for Starfinder insofar, it seems like it's going to be a fuckup, particularly considering how they forced their politics into the first advertisement for it.
Best case scenario, we'll end up grabbing a couple classes and adapting them to use in normal pathfinder, plus some feats and maybe a magical item or two. Don't expect any more.
>>
>>52554239
What I mean that the feedback in itself is worthless. USEFUL feedback is what's important. Hot spicy opinions are good for memes and shitting on people you don't like but a design process needs facts and data. "It's shit" is only ever useful in large numbers and even then it doesn't really say what is wrong or can be a result of bad PR rather than serious design problems.
>>
>>52554272
Their latest books have been pretty good shockingly though
>>
>>52554272
>With what they've advertised for Starfinder insofar, it seems like it's going to be a fuckup, particularly considering how they forced their politics into the first advertisement for it.

Explain? I haven't been following the politics but I have been following the idea of modular starships, exploration and martial classes that actually seem useful.
>>
>>52554288
Can you mention another gem in those latest books that isn't an occultist archetype? I sure as hell can't
>>
>>52554285
Don't fucking qualify your terms now, and of course it's useful - if one person tells you it's shit, it's probably nothing, but if three people in a row tell you it's shit, there's probably something wrong.
>>
File: bBSgHzN.png (773KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bBSgHzN.png
773KB, 1920x1080px
>>52554285
What's wrong with Spheres of Might then?
>>
>>52554180

Don't tread on me.

Like it or not, playing a dangerously to absolutely too young character is a great way to get lewds.

Guys are into it. [spoilers]and girls like me are way into it, too. [/spoiler]

It's just harmless fantasy!
>>
>>52554288
>Monster Hunter's Handbook
>A single feat of any real value in the entire book
>One archetype and a few magic items if you REALLY STRETCH IT

Dwohoho that slaps me on the knee.
>>
>>52554316
Paths of the Righteous and Heroes of the High Court were both excellent and full of fun things.
>>
>>52554114

Or maybe the character doesn't live in a fuck-world where getting huge tentacles shoved up your ass is an expected (and possibly desired) part of the afternoon? Diamond Dog implies an active avoidance of any situation that might involve sex (even if the character isn't aware that sex might happen,) and an eagerness to steer the world away from being awash in monster rape and lewd situations.
>>
>>52554360
Right, you couldn't.
>>
>>52554366

>Or maybe the character doesn't live in a fuck-world where getting huge tentacles shoved up your ass is an expected (and possibly desired) part of the afternoon

>PLD

Uhhh.
>>
>>52554366
I'm pretty sure that PLD, being a game where you get raped, basically says you shouldn't be wading neck deep into tentacles with your armor off of your own will.
>>
File: DaddyHB.png (68KB, 509x94px) Image search: [Google]
DaddyHB.png
68KB, 509x94px
>>52554333
I draw the line at maybe 17. Even then they need to be developed. I can see your point of view, It's my kink too ;_;
>>
>>52554401
Well they're getting raped.
>>
>>52554326
>Legendary Talents
>Normal talents must adhere to "physics"
>Archetypes for any class I remotely cares about are trash and even STILL USE VANCIAN CASTING IF THEY RETAIN IT AT ALL, WHY
>Still have yet to fix the shittier conversion archetypes from SoP
>Good Lord the formatting is ass
>>
>>52554395
I literally named two books full of excellent material released recently

WHAT DO YOU WANT?
>>
>>52554443
He wanted specific examples, because reasons.
I kinda liked the flange blade feat from Paths if the Righteous, too bad it's likely never gonna be useful!
>>
>>52554401
>>52554402

No no, you misunderstand.

PLD is a setting where the Players expect rape and smut, but the Player CHARACTERS do not. A setting where the Players and PCs both expect large amounts of sex is a fuck-world.
>>
>>52554443
He's implying they aren't full of excellent material.
>>
>>52554478
>>52554483
Well here's proof of excellent material

The Brewkeeper, fucking sexy prc.
>>
>>52554483

I thought High Guardian was pretty dope.
>>
>>52554482
Well yeah but then the player was just doing the right thing and being in-character.
>>
>>52554499
10/10! came on cat, she hissed at penis
>>
>>52554499
>prestige classes
>lore specific prestige classes at that
>>
>>52554478
>tfw no at-will flame blade feat or archetype to use with that feat
>tfw it would have been a perfect magus archetype for Cha-magus, but they dropped the ball super hard
>tfw no pyromancer Cha magus

JUST
>>
File: cat is not for sexual.png (109KB, 476x696px) Image search: [Google]
cat is not for sexual.png
109KB, 476x696px
>>52554519
o shit niga what are you doing
>>
>>52554326
Insistence on weird design decisions like using Alchemy to throw multiple Fireball-but-better a round, making Scholar extremely limited in comparison to casters, introducing full attacks in disguise when the design goal was to move away from them... Some Spheres are also just not very exciting (Equipment, Barroom, Dueling). Martial focus was supposed to be important resource but there is at least one talent allowing to regain it with swift action if you hit something while unarmed.

I am not too good at design and mechanics but I think I prefer PoW at its core more than SoM. SoM looks like it encourages you to specialize on one trick while PoW has "cooldowns" meaning you have to mix and match... at least in theory.

>>52554333
Overdeveloped teenagers and /ss/ are the best.

>>52554317
See the latter part of the post you are responding to.
>>
>>52554565
where the fuck is this even from
>>
>>52554572
>See the latter part of the post you are responding to.
See the fact that you've moved your goalposts.
>>
>>52554572
Now I want to play a game wherein the players are teenagers in a world of adventure

In fact I had an idea for precisely this
>>
>>52554572

Snarky teenage Wyrmwitch with massive tits for Blingmaker WHEN?
>>
>>52554558
>implying its not great
>>
>>52554516

We'll just have to see how in-character the players stay now that Cashmere is getting propositioned by a half-dozen burly men in a bar.
>>
>>52554632
And it only took one drink to make her OMG Guys I'm SOOO DRUNK.
>>
>>52554649
I'll lure the enemy with my human call

"i'm so wasted i'm so wasted!"
>>
>>52554585
I would say i clarified what I meant - that not all feedback has the same value and even if there are multiple people saying "it's shit" it is still worse than one person saying exactly what is wrong.

>>52554608
>teenage Wyrmwitch with massive tits
When indeed? And i am not even applying to Blingmaker.
>>
>>52554664
>[Muffled Nirvana's "Rape Me" playing in the background]
>>
>>52554649

Cashmere is a dainty thing, she's probably never had anything about 20% ABV in her life!

Or maybe she just wants to use "I'm drunk" as an excuse to do all the things her station prohibits her from doing. Like a proper lady.
>>
>>52554695

You should make it, man. There's enough teenage applicants already that you could help form a theme group.
>>
File: here to suffer.jpg (48KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
here to suffer.jpg
48KB, 600x342px
>>52554738
>tfw you'll never mere Cashmere's cash
>>
>>52554758
Meres are shit Weapons anyway
>>
Does Path of War assume that I don't deal any significant weapon damage or something? Is that its damage issue?
>>
>>52554876
No its numbers are just way overtuned with a lot of disciplines, instead of having useful riders attached.
>>
>>52554876
No, it's more like the Boosts can be used in conjunction with full attacks. Some of these boosts are like, +1d6 per attack, and the higher ones get bigger numbers of dice.
>>
>>52554896
"hahaha i'm broken blade 20d6 at level 5 is totally OK and expected guys.. guys?"
>>
>>52554876
Change every maneuver's damage dice to d4s. Problem solved.
>>
What are some good riders I can put on a critical without having to blow a lot of feats? Anything I can get through weapon enchantments or some such?
>>
>>52554876
That might be part of it, but mostly it's just the DSP looking at Bo9S and saying to each other "this would be great if initiators could do more damage".
>>
>>52554914
What's the cheese for getting the most damage? I think it'd be some stupid shit like... a TWF throwing build with Solar Wind boosts
>>
>>52554935
>tfw bo9s was great without that.
>>
>>52554944
It was probably great BECAUSE of that.
>>
>>52554920
Nothing is solved because it is still better to stack damage from stances and boosts and full attack. You just made strikes even worse.
>>
>>52554942
Weapon group adaptation a greatsword into Broken Blade

Enter pugilist stance

activate bronze knuckle boost

use steel flurry strike

3 attacks with a -2 modifier

Each strike will deal 8d6+str, and because you'll have a high bonus for all of them, because you use your full modifier with a -2 adjustment

this deals 24d6+x3str

At level fucking 5.

LEVEL
FUCKING
>>
New Thread >>52554980

>>52554980
>>52554980
>>52554980
>>52554980
>>52554980
>>
You know what Golarion is worse off without? Songs, poems and stories. The only one I know about is that Kellid song and that's part of the reason why I even like the Kellid.
>>
>>52554876
POW basically has two main problems with regards to damage; first, boosts allow for fullattackers to do more damage, so they invalidate other damage focused builds.
Secondly, some maneuvers produce some iterative attacks or high damage abilities based on skills which are easy to boost to high optimisation.

That's one problem. Now internally, this isn't a big problem if everyone uses Pow stuff, as counters will significantly lower damage outputs.

However, counters also make initiators much tougher, by basically allowing them to nullify one attack every turn. To take down an initiator you have to focus fire them. But anyone who's focus fired without counters will go down even faster.

This means normal martials are outpace both for damage and for defense, which means PoW stuff is unbalanced in mixed groups. In all PoW groups it's fine, though.
>>
>>52554991
mhmm

>>52554996
Cold be hand and heart and bone etc
>>
>>52554954
>homebrewing an akashic discipline
>Using d4s and poor damage numbers
>giving it insane mobility and defensive options
>It will counteract the fact that a lot of veils are too killy

Am I doing this right?
>>
>>52553460
>overcharge modulation is a problem
>nerfs everything else into oblivion

It's like watching the Titanic sink
>>
>>52553722
Have you considered that it's because your feedback was inaccurate and stupid? What WAS your feedback?
>>
>>52554987
Be a vigilante Stalker with accomplished sneak attacker and get the first turn in.

Add 3d6 sneak attack three times, for 33d6 damage.

AT LEVEL 5.
>>
>>52555067
keep in mind, we're just two retards that can hardly optimize and it took us this little thought to show how Broken Blade rapes the game's damage numbers open
>>
>>52553551
We come here because you guys don't throw a shitfit over a 1d6/2 level ranged touch attack that doesn't hit SR, unlike every other forum.

It does mean we have to put up with ridiculous vagueposting about how the Avowed sucks now with no explanation of what people dislike, but the CONSTRUCTIVE feedback we get is basically the only way we can make a halfway balanced class.

As we've said before... yes, it sucks that the Avowed can no longer fill the interesting place in builds it used to when it was truly SAD, but those builds had far too high numbers to actually balance. We opted to remove that option rather than push every build towards being SAD, as that allowed for a greater variety of character archetypes. We're working on a full BAB Avowed archetype for people who miss the old Aether Channel, but changing the shape wasn't an option because of how awkwardly it would interact with other abilities that alter or are dependant on Aether Pulse dice.

>>52553676
"It's shit, and this is why" helps. "It's shit" standing alone doesn't do anything except gently nudge developers further away from this forum. We already know we still have work to do. We're never entirely satisfied with development, we just do everything we can before any potential improvements are either not worth the effort-reward ratio or not known.

>>52553724
What do you find mediocre about the Avowed? It hasn't changed that significantly from the launch of the playtest. I mean besides the launch pact being completely overhauled, so almost none of it remains. I guess that's a big change.

>>52553748
Personally, I'll take any number of contradictory ratings out of ten if it means you're pointing out a problem with our design.

>>52554285
>>52554317
Well, apart from the back half of the post you're responding to, there's also the fact that this forum means we can't tell the difference between one person saying something ten times and ten people saying something once.
>>
>>52555129
This isn't a forum tho
>>
>>52555129
Thing is Avowed basically just ... doesn't have a role anymore. It doesn't do ANYTHING.
>>
>>52555129
Make avowed less dogshit at using skills without clauses.

For that matter give 'em an extra clause at like level 3 or something, they're kind of lacking in clauses.
>>
>>52555129
I still think Aether Channel should have just added flat +1 damage based on your number of Aether Channel dice rather than the full dice. Then again, that's mostly because it'd be nice to have the option to use non-channel shapes without being totally crippled.

>SAD shenanigans
That entire debacle just makes me think. You went too wide and tried too hard to please everybody. By doing that, when you realized you had to tighten up a little all you did was piss people off by going back on things. Especially when you had the extremely nonsensical stance of "we're not balancing for other 3pp with this decision" yet in practice went "we're balancing for these specific bloodforge feats, even though we all agree they are a COMPLETE MISTAKE OF DESIGN".
I still disagree with Body Subpact's design in general, but it's here to stay so oh well.
>>
>>52553058
I want to cuddle Vult!
>>
>>52553676
>Actually, saying "it's shit" is objectively more useful than saying nothing, and also more useful than "good job", "thanks", and so on.

no it isn't lmao
>>
>>52556302
One of them gives trivial information, the other gives no information at all.
>>
>>52555166
Can you walk us through what you mean at that? They seem to do plenty of things.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.