[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 604
Thread images: 79

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Have you ever played a bird character before, like a strix, syrinx, tengu, aellar, or kestrel? What were they like?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/WMhRUURm

Old thread: >>52549265
>>
>>52554980
They pump-a-rumed and pickle-peed a lot
>>
>>52554952
>>52554944
Well, I'm not saying they were ENTIRELY wrong - Pathfinder buffed most other damage dealers as well. They just went way overboard with it while overloading boosts and stances. ToB had like, two stances that increased your damage, and both were something like 1d3 extra. Compare that with PoW.
>>
It was a terra cotta monk that crawled on the walls and sniffed out traps.
>>
>>52554980

Aren't Tengu just a race of Varisians?
>>
>>52555040
yeah dude, you're right, 33d6 x3 strength damage at level 5 is just going overboard

Its not being literally fucking retarded and not even running the most base of math.
>>
>>52555085
You say that, but Varisians don't really ever seem to steal in-universe except for a specific organization.

The thought occurs Varisians kind of have no identity at this point, with how widespread and civilized they are. There's the occasional mention of caravans, but really, Paizo seems to have forgotten about them.
>>
>>52555137

Paizo has begun to forget about a lot of their world, is seems to me like they're actually winding down with developing the setting and switching to Starfinder.

They forgot about Absalom when Varisia got two APs in a row, and then they forgot about Varisia when Cheliax emerged as the next big thing. Now it seems as though they're focusing on the Lake region, which makes me believe they're going to make another Mythic campaign dealing with the Whispering Tyrant, Tar-Baphon.
>>
Got a question/challenge, what are good ways to increase unarmed damage?

I am feeling a bit sad over this because it seems so difficult to pump up the damage to match that with a two hander. Even then, when you are TWFing with fists, your attacks become inaccurate and ruins the point
>>
>>52555191
Dragon Style
>>
File: ct_lavos-article_image.jpg (34KB, 418x282px) Image search: [Google]
ct_lavos-article_image.jpg
34KB, 418x282px
>>52555183
So when's the "Fuck it, let's wake up Rovagug" AP at this rate?
>>
>>52555206
But Age of Smegma exists.
>>
>>52555191
Is "TWFing with your fists" even an option? I didn't think it was...
>>
>>52555191
Pre-errata Pummeling Style lets you deal flurry damage as one big lump sum rather than as individual pieces.

Also, Dragon Style and Dragon Ferocity are badass (unless you went for Dex over Str). Better yet, go Master of Many Styles, dip Warpriest (Sacred Fist) to get your flurry back, and do both.
>>
>>52555230
Flurry is basically innate TWF
>>
>>52555230
you can TWF with fists
>>
>>52555183

When was Paizo's last great push to expand their world and make it seem both alive and vibrant? Was it really as long ago as Inner Sea Races?
>>
>>52555206

Next AP is dealing with Azlant and (probably) the Spire Elves, which are one of the last great mysteries unexplored by AP or Adventure.

There will be three more APs before that, methinks. One dealing with Tar-Baphon and focused on Mythic, one dealing with Runelords, and one dealing with Taldor. Then we'll see Rovagug.
>>
>>52554954
I didn't say strikes, just everything maneuvers. Strikes, boosts, counters, stances, anything under a discipline, bump that shit down to d4s.
>>
>>52555312
Yes, and that still hurts (standard action)strikes more than just ignoring them and full attacking with boosts and stances, because what you deal with your greatsword with no maneuvers attached will still stay the same.
>>
>>52554980
I want to make a Large humanoid. How do I do this without being stupid?
>>
>>52555191
Style feats make unarmed a good option. Outslug Style for reach and more damage. Pummeling Style for pounce and melee clustered shot. Dragon style for 1.5x Str. Boar or Jabbing Style for more damage dice. Brute and Panther Style for more attacks, albeit situational.
>>
>>52555370

Are you the DM working to make a PC, or NPC?
>>
File: shrek.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>52555370
Ask your GM to let you play an ogre very nicely.
>>
>>52555411
Nope. Player trying to play something different.
>>
Lysander and Bonbon are getting their intro session tomorrow! Nobles and parties abound while trolls lurk!
>>
>>52555527
No one cares Vult.
>>
>>52555527
Wait what's the actual schedule of this game, two players haven't been introduced yet?
>>
>>52555527
>trolls
that troll x cashmere erp copy pasta will need to get amended
>>
>>52555560

It's every other Thursday, but due to schedule fuckery Vult is doing two by two, with Sigmund confined to being introduced via an IC channel.
>>
>>52555542
That means the psy-op is working
>>
>>52555370
Buy a casting of Polymorph Any Object on yourself.

Alternatively, play anyone with abilities to get ripped with:
Anyone with Enlarge Person on their list (every arcane caster or alchemy user plus a domain).
Psychic Warrior for Expansion or any psionics user with the feat that lets you grab a power (this one can be augmented to 10min/level unlike Enlarge Person).
Synthesist Summoner who takes the Large evolution can be Large all day.
>>
Unarmed fighting style has always been suboptimal, but people here say Broken Blade is well, broken, how so?
>>
>>52555370
Grab the advanced race guide and construct one to your tastes.
>>
>>52555712
Because it can be used with weapons
>>
>>52555630

Did he really confine sigmund while others get to do minisession stuff.

Is it going to remain this way until vult gets to rape gloriana since his first attemlt failed
>>
>>52555712
Weapon group adaptation a greatsword into Broken Blade

Enter pugilist stance

activate bronze knuckle boost

use steel flurry strike

3 attacks with a -2 modifier

Each strike will deal 8d6+str, and because you'll have a high bonus for all of them, because you use your full modifier with a -2 adjustment

this deals 24d6+x3str

Be a vigilante Stalker with accomplished sneak attacker and get the first turn in.

Add 3d6 sneak attack three times, for 33d6+x4.5str damage.

AT LEVEL 5.

An unarmed character would be dealing 30d6+x3str, and could take greater unarmed strike instead of WGA, to deal 30d6+4.5str
>>
>>52555748
WGA adaptation just makes an already ridiculously bad situation slightly worse.
>>
>>52555712
It has a fairly large power spike very early to make unarmed on par with weapons.
Then people take traits and such to apply those bonuses, meant for unarmed/natural weapons to scale to regular weapons, and use regular weapons which leads to massive bonuses.
>>
>>52555750

It's hardly that insidious, I think Sigmund's player is going to be busy this weekend so Vult can't exactly do a session with him, and since Lysander/Bonbon and Gloriana/Cashmere are already paired off with intro sessions they just decided to roll with him joining the group through IC Channel stuff.
>>
>>52555370
>How do I do this without being stupid?
You tripped up on the sixth word of your post.
>>
>>52555787
what a disaster.
>>
>>52555712
Actually the biggest issue with Broken Blade is that it was balanced(and I'm using the word very loosely here) around unarmed attacks, but you can use it with weapons such as greatsword thanks to weapon group adaptation, not to mention that Paizo has since released better weapons compatible with broken blade without the need for WGA. If you use it with plain 1d3 unarmed strikes, it's "merely" a bit too strong instead of completely broken.
>>
>>52555750
IIRC Sigmund's player volunteered for the solo session.
>>
>>52555803
no its still fucking retardedly strong

3d3+27d6+x3 str IS STILL RETARDED DAMAGE FOR LEVEL 5
>>
>>52555801

Not really? He's doing just fine posting in the IC Channel, and Sigmund's player insisted Lysander/Bonbon be the pairing since Sigmund going solo made more sense than either Lysander or Bonbon.
>>
>>52555818
Yes, if you take the absolute best maneuvers and use all of them at once.
>>
>>52555842
>just shoot yourself in the foot and now you're not too fast, see?
>>52555370
Just grab anything with the Growth domain.
>>
>>52555630
Its going to be every other week after intros. Bringing in Sigmund through the ic channel means the whole party comes together faster
>>
>>52555842
How does that excuse the discipline in any way? "Oh, there are broken as shit option but just close your eyes and don' t use them" is not good design.
>>
>>52555842
You're right, and if I just pretend the bad things about something don't exist, its good!

Holy shit! Everything ever made is good!
>>
>>52555818
Thats assuming you hit with all your attacks no?

I am in a gestalt game and right now i am hitting at like...

+12 attack, 2d6+12 damage at L3 using my current build, just one unarmed attack, no TWF yet or anything

I was wondering if I am being pessimistic when I think this is a bit disappointing and that I am actually wrong and its actually good against CR 5(Gestalt, so benchmark is against PC Level + 2 CR)
>>
>>52555913
+12 attack at level 3 on a highPB usually gestalt character is fine, and those attacks will likely hit.
>>
>>52555913
How? I feel like I'm doing shit compared to that, even with gestalt builds.
>>
>>52555913
This is the difference between theory and application, God knows I've made tons of builds that by the book seemed incredible but put into practice did diddly squat.
>>
File: 1478653491959.jpg (93KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478653491959.jpg
93KB, 540x960px
Is chaika-anon okay? Did we bully him to hard? He hasn't been around recently.
>>
>>52555948
"broken blade isn't insanely overpowered, i can just claim its attacks will not hit, even though they almost certainly will because its literally three times the attacks of a normal martial at the same level, and statistically like 2 will hit because cr5 enemies have like what 18 AC
>>
>>52555981

They're as gone as Fennec-anon.
>>
>>52555934
Sanguinist Medic 3 | Tripod Machine Martial Artist 1 + War Scholar Monk 2

Attack: +12 (+3 BAB, +5 Dex, +1 Chosen Weapon, +1 Insight, +1 Pain's Gain, +1 Enhancement from Gloves)

Damage: +12(+5 Dex, +4 Wis, +1 Chosen Weapon, +1 Pain's Gain, +1 Enhancement)
>>
>>52554980
I love strix but never get to play one.

As an aside, what is it about rabbits that makes us consider them inherently heroic? Two of the LoBaF PCs have rabbit familiars.
>>
Does being memed by /pfg/ correlate to higher acceptance rate in /pfg/ games? Would the negativity or positivity affect that rate? Not asking if getting memed increases chances, but rather if the two qualities might be related to the presence of a potential third quality, such as the app's art, writing, build, shilling or others.
>>
>>52556068
Less slutty/cute version.

I know you deviants are into fully-clothed girls with breastplates and armor skirts.
>>
>>52556075
>Does being memed by /pfg/ correlate to higher acceptance rate in /pfg/ games?

Not really, DHB has been memed since October and he almost never gets in.

You might expect high quality from some players and fun quirky builds from others, but by and large it's just idle prattle.
>>
>>52555981
Sometimes there's just nothing to post about, senpai.
>tfw upcoming session is going to be nothing but dealing with loot, shopping, and RP for the trip back home
>>
>>52556075
There's definitely correlation, and I think it correlates somewhat with app quality, but also with luck. The thing about memery is that it only takes two or three people to legit like it for it to begin snowballing, and any app that isn't lucky gets left behind. The same app at different times might not get meme'd.
>>
>>52556095
DHB might be an outlier, hence my comment about "negative memeing". It may not be the case where all publicity is good publicity.
>>
>>52556095
DHB got into two games in a row.
>>
>>52556075
I think memed apps are memed because they stand (for good or bad) out to begin with, desu. Quality and QUALITY causes meme, not the opposite.
>>
>>52556087

I wanna pinch those chubby cheeks!

To answer your question, Hares give +4 to Initiative, which is kind of a big thing in Pathfinder and especially PFG campaigns (As my main man Viper would say, Speed is Life.)

Hares are also fluffy, gentle and eager to fuck.
>>
>>52556075
>caring about memes
fucking normies
>>
>>52556118
As we see, good quality gets in and GOOD QUALITY does not. You have to have something worthwhile for people to take you seriously.

ReviewAnon savaged Vorelira, Brejik and some others, and gave lots of pointers to Rory and Rinka.

We know which ones got in.

Gamze was an upset, though.
>>
>>52556095
I wonder if memed pairings (Etan-Rubio, Casimir-Valeriya) fair better than lone meme characters. Have any of DHB's characters ever been in a meme couple?
>>
>>52556105
>>52556118
So the "success rate" and the meme-ability depend on a level of quality, but also on standing out from your peers in a way that promotes people talking about it? I can see that. Though this does raise the question of "what is quality, and what is QUALITY?" and if one can simultaneously possess both.
>>
>>52556124
They are the cutest.

I might apply to a game as a bunny knight.
>>
>>52556068
You sure? They arent inherently heroic per se, if anything the stereotype is that they are tricksters and often timid and cowards

I think they were chosen because bunnies are cute though

>>52556087
Funny how I admit that is true for me

I always find it odd if knight or warrior girls are wearing KMMO armor instead of practical yet elegant armor
>>
>>52556153
On the other hand, Ulfric got a glowing review but didn't get in.
>>
>>52556172
I could suspect that it does. It creates a level of similarity to dual-apps, while being flexible enough to not need the two as a pair. Memeing two apps into a couple could make some GMs think of greater RP interactions from the party, and therefore more likely to pick them in an RP heavy scenario.
>>
>>52556172
>I wonder if memed pairings (Etan-Rubio, Casimir-Valeriya) fair better than lone meme characters.

This only happens if the meme pairing builds off the personality and character development of the other. For example, Rubio desires to be a hero and Etan desires to be a hero too, even though he's a LITERAL ANIMAL. This can be seen as building off each other. Casimir and Valeriya are two individuals who can comfort each other over past regrets and traumas, which makes for good character interaction.
>>
>>52556153
Was either Shizuka ever reviewed? She was kind of low-key no matter which group you were in.
>>
>>52556225

Reviewanon did not exist until Dragons.
>>
>>52556153
>Gamze was an upset, though.

The thing to remember is that my opinion is likely very different than the GM's. I don't have any mystical insight into how to get accepted, I'm some random asshole that enjoys dissecting characters.

I disliked Gamze because (from my perspective) she was little more than a moeblob, and certainly not a well-rounded character. The GM either disagreed with my assessment, or had different priorities when picking slots.
>>
>>52556216
>RotJR's runner-ups also had a lot of compatibility with winning apps, but didn't get in because of schedule
Maybe it does matter?
>>
>>52556185
How do you feel about a cute dress + armor?
>>
>>52556247
You also didn't like dogmaid, dog-autist, or genderswapped Alex Jones, yet somehow liked operabitch.
>>
>>52556262
Even more ornate edition.
>>
>>52556253

I mean, there's a real good chance of it!

Who were the runner-ups that had a lot of compatibility with folk who got in? Shizuka and Onryou?
>>
>>52556172
It probably helps since it makes the DM consider the broader ramifications of inter-character interactions, but it doesn't help a poor quality character. An A+ ship isn't going to save a shit app, just like a lack of a shiip isn't necessarily going to sink a quality app.
>>
File: general-tullius-.jpg (13KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
general-tullius-.jpg
13KB, 210x240px
>>52556193
There will never be one of Ulfric's line to enter a game on my watch.
>>
>>52556153
The only thing Reviewanon said about Rinka that I changed was the formatting of her backstory. He did not give me tons of pointers
>>
File: 2508b4f05e34839664411c60bf35c235.jpg (699KB, 1403x915px) Image search: [Google]
2508b4f05e34839664411c60bf35c235.jpg
699KB, 1403x915px
>>52556269
Friendly reminder that Streamer-chan D.Va got into the weekly Group A but operabitch got second-stringed into biweekly Group B.
>>
>>52556262
>>52556279
Even better!

For the record, I do play SV, I am just sad I never got animated Aurelia among others
>>
>>52556172
Kyras x Milre started out as memes but has clearly evolved to being semi-official, what with the blackknightposting and blonde speargirlposting we had earlier in the week.

Memepairs are better than dual-apps because they feel more organic and tend to have more effort put into them.
>>
File: 2hu Barely Contained.gif (109KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
2hu Barely Contained.gif
109KB, 209x193px
>>52556153
>good quality gets in and GOOD QUALITY does not
>cites ReviewAnon's savagings and Rory as an example
>mfw remembering how many positive reviews the reviewanons would have in general
>mfw a good review was given to THAT FUCKING CAT
Really niggles my noodle

>>52556172
>>52556216
>remembering all those OG pairings that didn't make it in
now that just hurts

>>52556235
False, there was a Reviewanon around the last week or two of RotJR, even if he was not specifically NAMED "reviewanon". I know this because Etan+Rubio was going to be a double-feature review for some reason, but the guy flaked before doing it. Then they both got in.
>>
>>52556235
There was a flurry of reviews right before the RotJR deadline, but the whole slate of apps weren't reviewed.
>>
>>52556298
I think it can help a poorer quality app sneak by, but it definitely doesn't make up for it. I would guess that pairings have a major effect on success, even if it's thematic like team roar.

>>52556291
Looking through the archives, it was Shizuka, the Dhampir bookworm younger sister of Ameiko, and Silvia, the awoo paladin who needed to know what love was.
>>
What's wrong with e Trove II link? It's only taking me to a campaign setting folder now.
>>
>>52556307

I don't remember D.Va's boobs being that big!
>>
>>52556269
I never commented on dogmaid. (Though I did predict she'd get a slot)

I despised dog-autist on a personal level, but had no complaints when looking at it objectively.

Alexa's only submission was a shitty and effort-free meme post. I'm not omniscient, I can't make predictions based on private conversations the player had with the GM.

Noel is a well-developed character that perfectly fits the tone of the AP.
>>
File: 6bLWiqL.png (356KB, 1500x1170px) Image search: [Google]
6bLWiqL.png
356KB, 1500x1170px
>>52556321
I really don't like the pairing memes. They don't feel organic at all when you have a bunch of autistic anon's screetching on who should fuck who.
>>
A player posts this as the character image for his Ranger.

In your heart of hearts you know cleavage armor is impractical. What do?
>>
>Matt from Two Best Friends is often called McMuscles
>He's a fat balding short guy with zero definition

What are some other examples of names or descriptions of PCs, NPCs or even monsters that don't live up to the hype, or directly contradict it?

>>52556375

>They don't feel organic at all when you have a bunch of autistic anon's screetching on who should fuck who.

Amalthea and Casimir felt organic.
>>
>>52556384
>ranger
>cleavage armor

that is clearly a male bard, anon
>>
>>52556392
"I like it" does not equal organic.
>>
File: 1430018604365.gif (2MB, 294x359px) Image search: [Google]
1430018604365.gif
2MB, 294x359px
>>52556384
>A player posts this as the character image for his Ranger.

I don't mind because character art isn't always indicative of the armor they actually wear, and by the fifth session they're usually wearing something new anyway!
>>
>>52556410
And "I don't like it" doesn't mean unorganic.
>>
>>52556363
>Noel is a well-developed character that perfectly fits the tone of the AP.
But not good enough to make the A-team over Streamer-chan D.Va.
>>
>>52556392
Fat people named Slim
A big guy who has a name that starts with "Little"
Just the most common ones
>>
Beep beep just posting blonde speargirls.
>>
>>52556375
Oh, dude, of course. The thread's been trying to get characters cocksleeved for half a year now, but if anybody listened to /pfg/ on how to play their characters, we'd never get anywhere.

Like, while Kyras x Milre is cute, it's not like the thread can set this shit in stone. It's going to depend on who gets in, and even then, it's not like they're a guaranteed thing.
>>
File: 09068752947d5ed50d75072469669022.jpg (817KB, 1358x1454px) Image search: [Google]
09068752947d5ed50d75072469669022.jpg
817KB, 1358x1454px
>>52556438
I too like lancergirls
>>
>>52556424
The A team is the meme team with 2hi

She was saved
>>
>>52556424
Considering the "A" team has 2hu's abomination of a character, that's certainly the better option.
>>
>>52556321
Honestly, I just like throwing oil on the fire that is /pfg/.
>>
File: 1487455267400.jpg (499KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487455267400.jpg
499KB, 724x1024px
>>52556456
You sound frustrated. Care to talk about it?
>>
>>52556448
My fellow tribesman of Nubian descent.

What /pfg/ apps/characters have blonde hair and use spears RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>52556384
I tell the player through NPCs that I think her character is a really fabulously attractive man with an eye for fashion, and make her blush.
>>
>>52556442
I think that while being paired helps the success rate, I don't think it means that the pair will be both together in the game. I think it leads to people thinking about the characters in a more dynamic sense, with them interacting with other things, instead of in the vacuum of their roll20 app page. So GMs might be thinking of how it goes with other characters outside of the pairing, even if they only reached that point because of memes.
>>
File: 1490795012801.jpg (56KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
1490795012801.jpg
56KB, 564x752px
>>52556438

Are you trying to make a Valkyrie, anon?
>>
>>52556461
Me too.
>>
File: 1491187803966.png (624KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1491187803966.png
624KB, 700x990px
>>52556475
Well, it's not right now

RIP ;_;
>>
>>52556375
Do you think that, for example, Seht's character is going to actually stick with Shayliss just because we screech about /Seht-Shayliss/ though? If players want to inform their choices off of shipping done here, that seems fine to me, it's up to them to make sure it ends up being organic instead of forced.
>>
>>52556417
>>52556392

At the end of the day it makes it into a popularity contest on here, and it's always the same 2-4 applicant's per game that get talked about constantly because people want to lewd their characters. It's not good practice for the other applications.
>>
File: 1477789934023.jpg (111KB, 436x626px) Image search: [Google]
1477789934023.jpg
111KB, 436x626px
>>52556505
Wh-Where is her underwear? Is she nopan?
>>
>>52556075
Other anons have already mentioned that sometimes an app gets memed because it's already good. But I'll note that in some other cases, a weaker app getting memed will improve the quality of it because it brings it into discussion. I'd wager there is a correlation between memes and acceptance, but I'm iffy on causation.
>>
Did someone say chocolate blondes with TWO LANCES?
>>
>>52556513
Honestly, I think the thread's been pushing Seht-as-stud way too hard. His appeal is that he's not really a master of romance, so him shacking up with *anybody* without a decent arc to support it seems forced.
>>
>>52556384
So that's what an archerdin looks like.
>>
>>52556475
Cecilia Ayers will probably run a trident or a tiger fork. Until she can reasonably afford an ioun+wayfinder and go Urumi.
>>
>>52556384
I deprioritize them on account of weeabooness.
>>
>>52556326
And look what that's gotten us, anon, Eiffel tower memes
>>
>>52556475
Eh, I once made a lance/shield bro for a meme game, but he had black hair.
Sorry
>>
>>52556529
I'd say that it's pretty hard to deny a correlation between memeing and acceptance, but yeah, the causation is really foggy. The pairing thing might actually just be a discussion thing that gets people, and importantly the GM, to think more about characters. It's also worth noting that there seems to be a few upsets per game, but usually no more than 1, maybe two on large parties, so even this correlation isn't everything.
>>
>A team has 2hu
>B team has Vult
>Voip is doing all the posting of infowars memes
Which is better?
>>
The eyepatch is the most erotic part of the waifu.

>>52556548
I never thought about that. Good call.

>>52556562
Disregard weaboos? You're gonna have a bad time on /pfg/.
>>
File: 1452529539914.jpg (112KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1452529539914.jpg
112KB, 572x303px
>>52556492

What characters seem to have good potential character arcs, anyway? Most of them seem to be AMBITIOUS or GREEDY.

DHB's character seems to have a good goal of making amazing food, and I can kind of see Slow's guy coming into his own as a holy knight of the three churches of Brevoy, but what is Franze's arc, or Kyras?
>>
>>52556442
Meant to also tag you to this one, >>52556519
>>
>>52556523
Who knows!

Maybe they can overcome their rank E luck.
>>
>>52556578
Who are the big upsets of the last few memegames?
>>
File: 6373038673_8369bf9f7d.jpg (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6373038673_8369bf9f7d.jpg
117KB, 500x500px
What are some characters you'd like to play, but haven't gotten the chance to, /pfg/? Any sort of narrative or mechanical element you've been wanting to try?
>>
>>52556424
The B-Team has played weekly twice, the same amount as the A-Team. Fuck right off with your fiction-pushing.
>>
>>52556605
You're gonna make it. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>52556546
>so him shacking up with *anybody* without a decent arc to support it seems forced.

Everyone's getting a relationship arc in SotJR, it's actually really fucking cute. Casimir and Valeriya seem to be doing a slow burn as they reveal secrets to each other (which is totally intimate,) Corwin hasn't even started crushing on Ameiko, and I haven't even heard of the things Onryou and Seht have done.

Spoilering because it's game drama.
>>
>>52556545
Gee Billie, how come your father let's you have TWO lances?
>>
>>52556592
>Kyras finds a place to belong among new friends
>Builds a castle (figurative or otherwise) to attract others like him
>Spits in the face of Brevoy's power structure by elevating commoners
>Either turns face and becomes the peoples' hero or doubles down on being a heel and makes himself Brevoy's worst nightmare
>>
>>52556617
>Any sort of narrative or mechanical element you've been wanting to try?

I want to play an actual mounted knight.

I want to play an ex-bandit-turned-paladin.

I want to play the guy who's role is to die and make everyone really sad because of it.
>>
>>52556617
Centaur Cavalier Charger. But no one lets me play a centaur x.x, even a version without the advanced stats.
>>
>>52556620
I sure hope so.

>>52556617
I have some dexfagging/singing tactician lance-aboo that I want to play, but it needs to be gestalt to get it to work well.
>>
>>52556648

>When your left boob is larger than your right boob

I know that's the case for many girls, but this seems a little much.

>>52556646

Try asking more people, especially /pfg/ DMs!
>>
>>52556620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gKf7RtrUys
>>
>>52556546
And that seems to be the way Seht's player has been running him as far as I've seen. In fact I don't think any of the characters have even begun to move in the direction of a romance arc.
>>
>>52556617
CE character in a heavily good party. My regular DM bans it as a rule.
>>
>>52556608
Dragons2
>Literally everyone besides Calsci and Aurora.

Hell's Rebels
>2hu
>Alexa Jones
>some apps people liked not getting in

PLD
>nothing, it's a shitshow

RotRK
>DHB losing his slot due to scheduling

LoBaF
>last minute memes not getting in
>DHB finally getting a game, as a reverse trap

Sound about right?
>>
>>52556680
Honestly, who expected Rubio in RotJR though?
>>
>>52556660
I'll consider that then if I ever apply to another game on here.
>>
>>52556680

The biggest hubbub from PLD was Lysander getting in.
>>
>>52556619
>weekly twice
One of them is was just a one hour interlude between two players.
>>
>>52556617
I've got a demon-cultist mesmerist that I'd love to play for more than 2-3 sessions.

He preys on the weak, the helpless, and the powerless, offering them a chance to throw off the shackles of the society that's oppressed them. Everything he convinces them to do is about personal empowerment, and securing the stable future they deserve.
>>
>>52556691
Not RubioPlayer, he figured Etan had taken his schtick and done it better.
>>
>>52556700

Why don't you apply to Blingmaker? Not only does it support "mounted" chargers, but it's in a region where you can realistically encounter centaur! You even encounter a tribe of them in the later books!
>>
File: ba97f4ceba172eb90d9d5b872b324dfc.jpg (356KB, 1000x1410px) Image search: [Google]
ba97f4ceba172eb90d9d5b872b324dfc.jpg
356KB, 1000x1410px
>>52556660
>tfw there won't be another weeb game to play this qt
>>
>>52556706
Because the other players couldn't make it. Voip planned a full session.
>>
Have we reached critical mass with games? There's so much more active complaining about them lately, are we at the point where there're just so many games running that players between them are secretly taking snipes at each other and salt from non-players has boiled past casual acceptance?

A month ago if people bitched about a /pfg/ game it was mostly in response to other shitposting. Now I'm seeing a lot of unsolicitated complaints and comparisons between games.
>>
>>52556660
I think it's because of the way her clothes are and the angle of the picture.
>>
>>52556680
How the fuck is Rinka an upset character

A well liked RotJR app returning to another meme game was virtually garunteed
>>
File: classy as fug.png (232KB, 1472x1544px) Image search: [Google]
classy as fug.png
232KB, 1472x1544px
>>52556720
>mfw making a cavalier who rides centuars
>>
>>52556720
But.... I've already applied to Blingmaker ;-;

Mostly because the DM was pretty strict on what races are allowed, so it wasn't happening anyways sadly.
>>
>>52556738
Hey, I tried to turn the discussion to a deeper look into why certain apps were chosen. I want to move beyond the shitposting and maybe help a few anons out.
>>
>>52556617
I really want to play an obsessive stalker and do creepy shit like sniffing the paladin's clothing and putting hair in his food. On the surface, I'd be a helpful, sugary-sweet person that likes to do the laundry and cook. I like to imagine the PCs horror when they discover my PCs collection of toenails and underwear, or they find out that I beat the baker's daughter for giving the paladin a piece of cake.
>>
>>52556771
what the fuck
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490962964900.jpg (79KB, 640x962px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490962964900.jpg
79KB, 640x962px
>mfw the /pfg/ game I'm in is comfy as fuck and has no memes
>>
>>52556617
A couple! Here's a few off the top of my head-

>a "nobleman" who, despite having pedigree and royal blood, has no holdings or land, and is the last of his line. It's his goal to acquire riches and continue the honorable line of the Marik clan!
>A simple tavern girl whose cooking attracts fey creatures to serve her, and a cute satyr boy who has pledged their service to the girl!
>A wolf that was captured by a mad wizard and turned into a man, before being tossed out to the curb. He's cold and chilly on the outside but that's only because he's desperate for acceptance in a pack-like structure... like a Party.
>A gnoll that isn't evil, more... meditant.

>>52556646
It's cause they're afraid of you horsing around anon
>>
>>52556738
/pfg/ will always be full of stuff that somebody hates. Buildposting, DSP discussion, anime, meme games, shipping. All of these are some peoples' favorite things and all of these really annoy others.
>>
>>52556743
If I didn't still have a slight sense of shame, I'd buy that pillow
>>
File: MaleRogue01.jpg (197KB, 799x990px) Image search: [Google]
MaleRogue01.jpg
197KB, 799x990px
>>52556617
So many, several of which are ridiculous gimmick builds that require generous chargen and/or specific campaigns to function like a FE-style Cavalier aiming to be Not!Seth. Of the more reasonable builds they all kinda end up just being... Really generic, because I've yet to play even the most BASIC of character concepts like "stock barbarian build", or "the hyper generic onispawn unchained monk". Heck, i have a sorcerer build I've been itching to put into a real game for a while, the only issue with it is I'd look like I was trying to one-up a player in the game I'm in right now.
>>
>>52556766
You're only encouraging shit posting. If people want to know that fucking badly they can PM the DM and ask nicely.

I'm not a fan of game discussion here aside from campaign recaps/session recaps, especially when it turns into popularity contests and shipping bullshit like it does on /pfg/.
>>
>>52556738

Game quality is way down.

Now we're dealing with bamboozles and near bamboozles and games with terrible premises or barely any premise but a clusterfuck of autistic houserules
>>
File: I'll allow it.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
I'll allow it.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>>52556771
>mfw crazy yanderes like this are a secret fetish of mine.
>>
File: 1484066815288.jpg (118KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484066815288.jpg
118KB, 1000x1000px
>>52556781
That's exactly the kind of reaction I want.
>>
>>52556785
Are we starting with centaur puns now? Comn guys don't do this to me.
>>
>>52556666
>TFW I really hope Casimir and Val drag out their arc while anons here who want it to happen get blueballs
>>
File: 1310168749339.jpg (99KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1310168749339.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
>>52556799
>>52556807
>we will never get the RotJR chargen again
>>
>>52556592
>Milre finds a new purpose to live exploring the Stolen Lands with her comrades.
>Decides to protect the land and the people in it by raising an army of freemen and mercenaries, converting enemies to her cause.
>Begins stockpiling magical items and artifacts collected by fighting foreign threats.
>Winds up betrayed by her own people, her base up in flames, due to the possession of weapons of magical destruction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
>>
File: 1466266387442.jpg (925KB, 956x680px) Image search: [Google]
1466266387442.jpg
925KB, 956x680px
>>52556810
Reminder that there is NOTHING wrong with being crazy and even LESS wrong with sticking your dick in crazy unless you're a meanie who wants to break a girl's heart just like that because you're sadistic and ruthless and cruel and deserve to be burned to death in a temple bell because honestly who would even dream of just abandoning their wife who's definitely their wife even if they haven't gotten married yet because it's JUST a MATTER OF TIME and there's literally no reason to wait for formalities anyway nobody needs to know you can just finish up the paperwork AFTER the first night this way you can have TWO first nights for the price of one without cheating because I mean se~riously who would CHEAT when they're already in a relationship they must be the worst type of scum who should be punished by being burned to death in a temple bell but oh of course this has like nothing at all to do with you forgive me dear I'm just rambling about irrelevant and COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE things and events and ideas anyway ahaha it's just a bad habit of mine when I get excited ahahaha so anyway this is just a reminder that there's no reason you should hold back on giving a girl the dick just because they're crazy it's not like they'll HURT you just by being crazy if they obviously love you omnia vincit amor or so it's said right anyway so now about that dick I've been talking about...
>>
>>52556771
>>52556814

My dick is so hard thinking about having a waifu like that.
>>
>>52556807
Eh

I don't think any of the current recruiting games are bad
>>
>>52556745

Apply with a cute! A CUTE!
>>
>>52556822
Don't be such a neigh-sayer.
>>
>>52556680
>Dragons 2
>everyone except punchgirl and tittymonster

...I wonder why the rest of them were upsets?

>>52556799
Let's hear about this sorcerer build- why would it overshadow the other player?

>>52556822
Get hoofin'

>>52556828
What was the chargen for RotJR again?
>>
>>52556771
>>52556781
What the fuck indeed.

She better be like ridiculously hot or dtf.
>>
>>52556841
I'm still trying to understand how anyone could think Rinka was an upset

That rat was a sure lock.
>>
File: 55867212_p0.png (572KB, 908x1500px) Image search: [Google]
55867212_p0.png
572KB, 908x1500px
I need pictures, /pfg/!
Pictures of Battlemaids!
>>
File: 1491011384461.jpg (73KB, 650x691px) Image search: [Google]
1491011384461.jpg
73KB, 650x691px
>>52556844
Do you not like yandere anon?
>>
>>52556828

The only difference between RotJR chargen and every other campaign chargen is Gestalt.
>>
>>52556730
Nnnnnnnnnno, it really was just a little interlude.
>>
>>52556827
Me too. A lot of people hate it but I enjoy it when couples don't get together until the very end of a story.
>>
>>52556880
I fucking despise that

Fucking kiss already you pieces of shit
>>
>>52556841
the now-standard /pfg/ chargen of 25 pb, level 3 with 3k gp wbl (at least), background skills, elephant in the room feat tax. But it was also gestalt, DSP, FFS, SoP, and really generous with houseruling things to work, like stat swaps or other small changes to get things to stack.
>>
File: 1470730202787.jpg (1MB, 2769x1513px) Image search: [Google]
1470730202787.jpg
1MB, 2769x1513px
>>52556865
They even have D&D builds.
>>
It will never cease to amuse me that the "worst" thing to ever happen to /pfg/ was an opportunity to play Pathfinder.
>>
>>52556680
>2hu
Literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>52556829
inb4 Kyras starts communicating only through gestures and humming.
While wearing nothing but a speedo.
>>
>>52556771
>>52556830
You're a menace.
>>
File: 800px-Punishment_sisyph.jpg (240KB, 800x908px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Punishment_sisyph.jpg
240KB, 800x908px
>>52556828
>MFW BitF is the old SoP+Jolly no gestalt meme
>>
>>52556894
Literally the best thing

I remember the times before RotJR

You know what this thread was

Fucking whining.

Just endless fucking whining about not having games.
>>
>>52556894
I can't tell if you're being ironic or not.
>>
>>52556894
I think it's a bunch of saltfags mad that they keep getting rejected or a bunch of "anime is trash" fags on a chinese cartoon forum.
>>
>>52556891

That's for the end of Book 1, anon!
>>
File: 1482468557081.jpg (111KB, 1024x567px) Image search: [Google]
1482468557081.jpg
111KB, 1024x567px
>>52556865
>>52556893
Also the one in the middle has divine ranks
>>
>>52556869
Only if lots of lewds are involved. Generally yes, in the small vacuum of hentai usually.

(Yandere characters are usually too creepy or obsessive without any real incentive for you to be with them. (Aside from not getting horribly murdered I guess.)
>>
>>52556912
It was honestly occasional grumbling.

Now it's constant whining about not getting games, combined with people saying people don't deserve, while also sucking off the people that do get games.
>>
>>52556912

Oh please, they were never that bad.

Though come to think of it, the best discussions we had before RotJR was lore dumps or waifu wars that spilled into culture discussions.

Because of RotJR and Blingmaker, we've dumped tons of info on Brevoy and Tian Xia, and Molthune taught us all about Molthune.
>>
Do you prefer to set your games during the early, mid, late middle ages, or the renaissance?
>>
>>52556939
>occasional grumbling

Yeah no it was bad

pre RotJR /pfg/ was depressing as shit
>>
File: 1468708748574.png (2MB, 1698x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1468708748574.png
2MB, 1698x1194px
>>52556935
Shit taste detected.
>>
>>52556950
Road trip from absalom to land of the linnorm kings campaign when?
>>
>>52556880
>>52556891
>>52556920

>mfw all they do after Thisletop is walk Valeriya home gently
>>
>>52556957
It really wasn't and if it was, post RotJR /pfg/ is even worse.
>>
>>52556920
No kisses until they're on the top of the world literally.
>>
>>52556900
But then we'd have to have a fake Milre for him to hook up with
>>
>>52556892
>25pb
Not unreasonable
>level 3 start
For certain campaigns it works- but I like to start where an AP recommends
>3k wbl
That's in the rules
>Background skills
Needs to be OFFICIALLY ENDORSED
>Feat Tax
I feel that combining this with Path of War is a bit overkill.
>Gestalt
It's perfect for parties of 2-3, MAYBE parties of 4 in a tough campaign, but anything more is... iffy.
>DSP
They need a balance pass but I love what they've done
>FFS
I like what they're doing but I have a policy- no playtest content
>SoP
Agreeable, I usually prefer it as it's not an "I-win" button.
>Generous houserules
These vary from game to game. One I'm fond of is "thrown weapons are STR-to-hit in the first range increment". Some others are great too- I think I was working on a doc that made full-BaB martials more SAD. The stat swaps I'm iffy on but making small lchanges to stuff to make them stack isn't bad.

Seems reasonable.

>>52556957
I don't like RotJR. I rag on them from time to time. They got a bit TOO memey for my tastes
>>
File: cZdcZBv.jpg (83KB, 563x575px) Image search: [Google]
cZdcZBv.jpg
83KB, 563x575px
>>52556839
>>52556841
Sigh...

>>52556838
Maybe, I'll have to wait for the right campaign. I've already got my Blingmaker app up, and I'm thinking of making a Kinetic Knight for Blood in the Fangwood.
>>
File: Oglaf Fox 01.jpg (14KB, 172x196px) Image search: [Google]
Oglaf Fox 01.jpg
14KB, 172x196px
>>52556841
>the sorcerer in my party right now is a blue dragon sorcerer girl with a split focus of electricity and enchantment spells
>she spent almost an entire book either getting completely cockblocked (lmao undead with electricity immunity) or her spells just straight up no-selling (blocked by SR, enemies roll nat20's on saves)
>the handful of times a spell HAS gone through it's basically ended encounters in turn 1 or 2

Every time I look at sorcerer, all I've seen from the beginning is hardcore focusing on one school with the usual generic spell grabs to sling when my gimmick gets blocked. Enchantment, in this case, being the main thing My only issue with this path is that I would have to pick between +spell DC and not being an enormous faggot. Also that I would still be a horrible fucking person in-character for focusing on enchantment spells.
>>
>>52556991
Elephant in the Room feat tax is SUPER overkill with Path of War.

It makes initiators wreck the shit out of encounters and it makes Dexterity way too good on anything but a warder.
>>
>>52556991
see I like high powered feeling games, so DSP is fun as is gestalt.

But I also like low party counts, because logistics are a nightmare.
>>
>>52556871
Are you in the game? Come now, what's your character then? Because originally it was a full session, then someone had to miss out due to family issues, another was also called-away for business, someone ELSE had to do travel, and so to make up for it Dog-Autist went on a solo mission to save Alexa Jones from goons.

Come now, if you REALLY are real and not just a shitposter, you'd know this you fuck.
>>
>>52556827
>TFW they do the Ross and Rachel thing where whenever he's single she's in a relationship and whenever she's single he's in a relationship
>>
>>52556918
Note the quotation marks.
>>
>>52557020

Well, don't put it off too long; bridle hands do the devil's work.
>>
>>52557024
Feels bad man
Wait what game or AP is this?
>>
>>52557063
Yeah, you're wrong.

It is legitimately the worst thing to happen to this general.
>>
>>52556991
Feat taxes depend on what kind of players you have. If your players want to make ridiculous shit and use those feats to spread wide into things they'd otherwise never be able to touch without kneecapping themselves? Fucking fantastic, it's great. If they're just going to use those feat taxes to make themselves EVEN STRONKER? Well then you've probably got shitty players, and shouldn't bother with it.
>>
>>52557089
Not him and not a player
ur wrong
>>
>>52557089
haha wrong
>>
>>52557100
>>52557101
So you're not even players but shipping fags. Even worse.
>>
>>52557095
>tfw you're a PoW dexfag, so all the feat taxes get you is power attack anyway.
>>
>>52557116
>bad wrong fun is bad
>>
File: thanks boner.png (31KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
thanks boner.png
31KB, 298x279px
>>52556830
>>
>>52557116
No, I think the thread is less gloomy, more happy, more memey, and just generally more fun, esp. since it lead to a trillion other games.
>>
File: Pixiv.Id.4772069.full.1857893.jpg (2MB, 2198x2781px) Image search: [Google]
Pixiv.Id.4772069.full.1857893.jpg
2MB, 2198x2781px
>>52557041
>voip running two games a week

Voip is going to burn out and end both games before Book 1 finishes, calling it now.
>>
>>52557123
Yes, filling threads with gaia tier shitposts and shipping, celebrity and e-drama bullshit, and circle jerking is bad for the general.
>>
File: 1470246812682.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470246812682.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>52557117
It also gets you free Weapon Finesse!
>>
>>52557146
>using gaia as an insult in a fucking general thread
Generals are literally the opposite of what 4chan was supposed to be about.
>>
>>52557146
I suppose endless grumpy bitching about not having games and arguments about path of war were better?
>>
>>52557117
And weapon finesse
>>
>>52557146
Pathfinder probably doesn't need a general.

Ded game
Ded thred.
>>
>>52557137
>more memey,
This is not a good thing. And the threads aren't less gloomy. The only "happy" people in this arrangement or fags that obsess over peoples characters and fags that get off on people obsessing over them.
>>
>>52557117
Getting power attack on a dex build is pretty fucking great.
>>
>>52557168
ok then stop posting in the general, contribute to its death if you hate it so much
>>
>>52557152
>>52557157
I like daisho expertise and polearm dancer too much. I have to spend the feat either way.
>>
>>52557155
>implying it was endless
But yes, arguments about the games mechanics is much better than cute-posting and shipping.
>>
>>52557189
We still have that now though. It's happening LITERALLY right now.
>>
>>52557189
>Implying his opinion is fact
>>
>>52557189
It was fucking endless, and it wasn't arguing about mechanics, it was a rehash of the same argument to the point that we made fucking bingo boards.
>>
>>52557073
Shattered Star game, not one from /pfg/ though, it's between some friends.
>we also have no full BAB character
holy fuck combat is a headache
>>
>>52557179
You guys are still pretty much the only place I can talk about Pathfinder that at least have an inkling of balance. It's either here or Giant in the Playground. I don't fucking have anywhere else to go in that regard.
>>
>>52556954

I prefer the Enlightenment.
>>
>>52557211
Sorry that we're having fun instead of being depressed and gameless then
>>
>>52557207
>it was a rehash of the same argument to the point that we made fucking bingo boards.
Welcome to 4chan.
>It was fucking endless
No it wasn't. And how is it any different now. It just mutated from "I have no game" to "I can't get in a game" or "Now I can't fuck X character in Y game" and variations of that.
>>
>>52556844
Oh, I'll find out your tastes and become your perfect dream girl. Maybe you'd like a modestly dressed provincial woman, or a sultry and stylish tart. All I need to do is ask and cast Detect Thoughts .

Of course there are lewds involved. And babies. Lots and lots of babies. All I need is some of your batter to put a few buns in the oven. The baker's daughter won't be using that oven any more, anyway. That slut won't be seducing any more men with her disgusting cakes.
>>
>>52557178
I think that just makes the would-be str builds tankier, which is admittedly a problem with PoW counters. I'd prefer if it was either weapon finesse or power attack, but not both.
>>
File: Bingo PoW.pdf (29KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bingo PoW.pdf
29KB, 1x1px
>>52557225
So let me understand

The same thing over and over instead of new things that you don't like

What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>52557225
>Welcome to 4chan.
Actually, this isn't how 4chan is supposed to work. The only things that have bingo boards are supposed to be memes. Having a bingo board is a sign of a general that's overstayed its normal lifespan.
>>
>>52556788
I think most of the people here even hate the Pathfinder system itself.
>>
>>52557210
Oh god that sounds terrible man, you need a face-smasher really bad in that AP- it's all dungeon crawls.

Wait are you the same anon who had the half-elf alchemist? You seem familiar
>>
>>52557189
I don't get involved in any of these discussions but I wonder actually.

Cute-posting and shipping makes someone happy I guess? I feel like most game mechanics debates here tend to go nowhere and devolve into two people screaming at each other over their thoughts on options, while weighing them against completely different metrics.

Questions, clarifications, reviewing new books, that stuff is all good. The typical argument over build options or the worth of PoW gets pretty bad though.

The best discussions are about lore and modules.
>>
>>52557238
the bingo was only for path of war arguments.

they were that predictable
>>
>>52557219
>we're having fun instead of being depressed and gameless then
Why are you posting here if you don't really want to talk about Pathfinder. All this shipping nonsense is basically you treating whatever dumb fucking game like the next soap opera, if all you want is cute bullshit fuck off to /a/.

Also see this
>>52557225
>>
>>52557117
Weapon Finesse, Agile Maneuvers, shortened TWF chain.
>>
>>52557253
And it happened literally EVERY OTHER FUCKING THREAD EATING 100 POSTS
>>
>>52557256
because i do want to talk about pathfinder, but i don't want to talk about boring shit i've talked about 100 times before like MUH POW IS BROKEN
>>
>>52557264
>only 100 posts

please once a PoW argument started it was time to abandon thread until we got another fucking anime girl op
>>
>>52557229
My perfect dream girl... Is (You)
>>
>>52557268
100 posts if we were lucky, 400 if we weren't.
They're like good aligned necromancers
>>
Has anybody seen BUILDPOSTER lately?
>>
>>52557269
But I'm a boy!
>>
>>52556982

Don't even joke about that, then we'll never hear the end of this!
>>
>>52557272
REEE ALWAYS EVIL REEEE

>>52557273
he just doesn't namefag anymore, he's still around.
>>
>>52557275
Put on this girdle
>>
>>52557168
>Doesn't get obsessed over.
>Don't give a shit about memes on other characters.
>Is happy

I guess there are more people on /pfg/ than (You) after all.
>>
>>52557265
And talking about how X characters are CUTE! CUTE! isn't talking about Pathfinder in any real capacity either.
>>
>>52557295
Is it reversible?
>>
File: so long as you're cute.png (42KB, 424x213px) Image search: [Google]
so long as you're cute.png
42KB, 424x213px
>>52557275
I'll still make you my woman.
>>
File: ef7.gif (189KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
ef7.gif
189KB, 500x316px
>>52557229
Stop this, this isn't supposed to give me a boner but it is.

What is happening.
>>
>>52557299
Welcome to 4chan generals.
>>
>>52557298
(You)'re lying! You're a filthy shipper I know it! Stop talking about things I don't like!
>>
>>52557298
Well good for you I guess. These threads are still in an unacceptable state, but being able to wade through such shit with a smile is a nice skill.
>>
Whatever happened to the Iconics? Have they been up to anything in the APs?
>>
>>52557328
>unacceptable
To you.
>>
How do I stat this out, anons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whz-LQlbI-U
>>
>>52557332
Iconics don't really do anything other than show stuff off.

I guess if you count the worldscape comics
>Seoni is a traitorous whore
>Kyra get's cucked
>Valeros bangs RED FUCKING SONJA
>>
>>52557308
No, but it can be put on the other anon if you'd like that better.
>>
>>52557299
All PFG character discussions inevitably degenerates into waifu and cocksleeving. The sooner you accept this, the better.

The only exception is DHB, who makes characters that entertain us all. He is true rebel scum.

Fight back by making non-waifuable characters and entering them into /pfg/ games.
>>
>>52557348

>Seoni

That was Merisiel.
>>
>>52557247
Yes. The saving grace is the fact that despite being a man down, we're a level or two higher than the AP probably expects, and also loaded as fuck with cash since crafting lmao.
There being like, 2-3 "companion creatures"
in the party also helps
>>
>>52557361
Based nugget man
>>
>>52557349
That can work for me! I like being the big spoon more!
>>
>>52557361
People just won't talk about them then if they're not incredibly interesting on their own.
Also what about 2hu, although I guess 2hu's builds aren't 'characters'.
>>
>>52557346
Start with a baseline of Kineticist or Monk.
>>
>>52557361
That just creates a bara meta, which leads to a sudden influx of waifus to combat it.
>>
>>52557361
I did. No one really gave a shit.

And if they can't turn you into a waifu/husband, they'll just kinda stop giving a fuck about you. DHB is an anomaly in that he's a known tripfag.
>>
>>52557395
It leads to daddyposting.
>>
>>52557395
BUY BUY BUY BARA
>>
File: DaddyHB.png (68KB, 509x94px) Image search: [Google]
DaddyHB.png
68KB, 509x94px
>>52557373
Feels bad man

Was the full-BaB character at least cute? They sounded cute!

>>52557374
I want nuggetman to be my daddy
>>
>>52556592
Franze's player here and that's something I've been thinking about. I've edited my app in the past couple days and plan on making more changes as I figure out the answers to your question. Right now I think her character arc could follow along a warmer alignment shift as she gets to know the party, or some sort of despotic power play after slowly subverting the party.
>>
>>52557397
Your character was probably arse lmao
>>
>>52557407
And we have the current state of /pfg/

Where do we go from here.
>>
>>52557372
Fuck, I get them mixed up. Yeah, Seoni didn't do anything besides hang out with Martian man.
>>
>>52557328
>REEEEEEE DSP ISN'T PATHFINDER, IT WAS BETTER WHEN WE ONLY TALKED ABOUT PAIZO PRODUCTS HERE
>REEEEEEE ANIME OP IS DESTROYING THIS GENERAL, HERE'S THE REAL ONE
>REEEEEEE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT CHARACTERS UPSETS MY GENTLE SENSIBILITIES

Same shit different pile.
>>
>>52557395

Not really, Blingmaker got a glut of Bara and there's naught but skin and twigs applying to it.

Bara needs boobs, or at least thicc. Neither exist in that game.
>>
>>52557429
??? Have you read Helck? The man makes Superman look like he skips out on gym and his companion (no romance but still) is this tiny flat elven woman who barely reaches his waist.
>>
>>52557418

Franze! Franze! What characters would your eugenics master want to go full Crusader Kings 2 with?
>>
>>52557429

It's strange.

WWW has too many waifus and Bling has too much men, unless you're into old hags.
>>
>>52557425
>>REEEEEEE DSP ISN'T PATHFINDER, IT WAS BETTER WHEN WE ONLY TALKED ABOUT PAIZO PRODUCTS HERE
I don't really think this was ever the case.

Like yeah, that was just one consistent troll.

The other two are perfectly reasonable sentiments. This is bad because you can ignore an OP image. When 80% of the discussion becomes shipping and worshiping characters that other people made, that becomes hard to ignore.
>>
>>52557314
I won't stop even if you scream. You'll learn to accept my love.
>>
>>52557456
So we should combine the two!
>>
>>52556592
Most of the submissions to Blingmaker are anything but just ambitious or greedy.

Don't just look at the memed characters and you'll see it.
>>
>>52557429
Wait, I'm bad at english, does that mean that blingmaker needs more or less waifs?
>>
>>52557458
>80%
It's generous to call it 50%, and it really ain't hard to ignore.
I STILL don't know who the hell Cashmere is besides apparently a slut.
>>
>>52557456
What are you even talking about, they aren't even old in Blingmaker.
>>
>>52557445
There won't be an answer to that until she interacts with the characters. Lawful is a must, though.
>>
>>52557456

WWW is built in a world where dashing cowboys and hot men are totally a thing, while Kingmaker is in a male-centric part of the world in a region where fat-chested nymphs and lovely dryads are not only around, but characters with in-book mention.
>>
>>52557467

Tfw the crazygirl character in your group probably isn't into your character.

;_;
>>
>>52557456
>Milre is 64 years old
>>
>>52557456
Two women over thirty. They're ancient, Anon.
>>
>>52557491
Seriously where are the gritty cowboys

I bet a gritty cowboy would get an almost guaranteed slot.
>>
>>52557476

It needs more women with voluptuous figures, or at least large chests. Waifs are skinny, often to the point of sickly.
>>
>>52557514
Playing blingmaker.
>>
>>52557506

24 is already beat and busted too.
>>
>>52557514
I think grumpc@ was fairly gritty. Didn't he kill a man at thirteen?
>>
>>52557474
This, fucking this. If everyone stopped paying attention to the character meme circlejerk they'd notice that a lot submissions to that game actually are good characters than their own little popularity contest seems to suggest.
>>
>>52557522
Would a 10 str, 18 dex, 14 con, 18 cha be waifish or voluptuous?
>>
>>52557481

This is a thread that thinks a 32 year old man is old, dry bones.

How do you think they'll see a WOMAN in her 30s?
>>
>>52557531
Yeah but two things about grumpc@

1. Its Roryanon

2. He's confirmed not to be able to play the time after the timeslot change.
>>
When are our next set of /pfg/ games coming to a close?
>>
>>52557514

Everyone in /pfg/ is a twentysomething from the SF bay area.

They're far removed from cowboy culture. I considered a cowboy, but well. A female concept came first
>>
>>52557525
What? No 24 is literally right before cake tier.
>>
>>52557514

I was going to make one, honest!

But then I decided I wasn't a huge fan of the setting. Should I still make one to fugg the Doll?
>>
>>52557547
>everyone in /pfg/ is a twentysomething from the SF bay area
Well I *never*! That was very insulting, young man!
>>
>>52557539
HV Shizuka is 30, i think thats the oldest human woman we've seen in any game.
>>
>>52557501
>Milre will outlive you
>Milre will still barely be middle aged when you're on your deathbed
>You will leave Milre alone to mourn for centuries
>>
>>52557539
>How do you think they'll see a WOMAN in her 30s?
They want to make her the goddess of fertility.
>>
>>52557539
It's not my fault they're all autistic and like little girls.

Did you actually know that they did a study that revealed autistic people tend to like women with smaller breasts? Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>52557532
Which ones would you consider more than greedy or ambitious, for the record?
>>
>>52557547
But I'm a native Texan
>>
>>52557538
Soft- gymnast with large bust?

>>52557547
>mfw I'm a redneck from Georgia
Well okay then.

>>52557541
I mean, even then- a cougar guy with a shotgun seems somewhat appropriate I think.
>>
>>52557559

Yes. We all know doll is definitely getting in.

It's so assured that the other homunculus player erased their app despite applying FIRST
>>
>>52557559
I mean you shouldn't make a character for a game you don't want to play is what I would say
>>
>>52557514
I would've, but I can't make the game and, well,
>Text Only

>>52557547
Jokes on you, I'm a twentysomething living in the Texas Panhandle.
I wish I wasn't 45 minutes away from the nearest city. I wanna go to one of the LGSs and find a group there.
>>
File: bcdf60cf0412455768b955bed1e908e8.jpg (497KB, 1500x869px) Image search: [Google]
bcdf60cf0412455768b955bed1e908e8.jpg
497KB, 1500x869px
>>52557587
So a good acrobatic lancergirl?
>>
>>52557573
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52490560/#52493451
>>
>>52557589
Doll is actually a Human though, not a Haemonculus

She just has haemonculus flavor
>>
>>52557599
Monks don't use bladed weapons.
>>
>>52557538

What artwork were you planning to use? The CON and CHA suggest heft.
>>
>>52557611
>temple sword
:thinking:
>>
>>52557547
Pffft. I'm a thirtysomething daddy from the frozen northern wastes.
>>
>>52557599
Whatever floats your boat anon.
>>
>>52557611
>monks don't use bladed weapons
>butterfly swords are monk weapons
>as are temple swords

what did he MEAN by this?
>>
>>52557607
Right. I liked that post quite a bit. I myself only consider a few characters not being able to make it in. I think most of it will come down to scheduling, honestly.
>>
File: whiskey for two.jpg (60KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
whiskey for two.jpg
60KB, 600x400px
>>52557498
There there. Let's go drown our sorrows together.
>>
>>52557582
Where are you fellow Texfag?
>>
>the last thread isn't even on page 10
Can we please have a new thread at 8
>>
>>52557616
Maybe this?
>>
>>52555166
What do you mean by that? If you mean it doesn't do any ONE thing when taken as a whole, you're... not wrong, but the Warlock was also split between BFC, striking, and party facing. This isn't a new change - if anything, the various pact benefits make each Avowed more specialised (save for the generalist pacts.)

If you mean it lacks the ability to contribute to a party... then I'm curious as to how you came to that conclusion. I'm not saying you're WRONG though I'm admittedly coming in with the preconceived notion that you are but we've done our best to make sure that the Avowed can keep up in terms of contributing to combat in a variety of ways depending on build, as well as... well, see below.

>>52555179
We're currently working on an update that will give the Avowed a +1/2 level bonus to a USEFUL skill determined by their pact choice, among other things.

>>52555362
If we thought Altered Life and Unnatural Resilience were a mistake of design, then we wouldn't be publishing them. We're not balancing for other third party content that's not INCLUDED in the book - of course we're balancing around the content in it.

From the get-go, we'd had the intention of including an option to allow DCs to scale with Constitution, as the class was also intended to take the best aspects of Dragonfire Adept. If we were going to include an option that went one way, then an option that went the other was the easiest way to ensure parity. DSP is comfortable with us including the feats in our release, so writing up our own would be a bit pointless.
>>
>>52557647
But then 2hu couldn't assure us that the next OP will be animu.
>>
>>52557573
I mean, it's not really a fair thing to say when the DM asked that you should make a character with some kind of ambition or goal, and a lot of people did. Some just used greed or power as that route like Tanith for example.

But there are still a lot of fleshed out people in there who make interesting reads, assuming you all don't tl;dr it.
>>
>>52557647
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52490560/#52493451
Nope. We're getting one at page 5 to counter the anime OP shitposter.
>>
>>52557647
Sure I'll make you one then
>>
>>52557668
PLEASE don't do this fucking dueling generals shit again

PLEASE
>>
>>52557479
>Cashmere
Young noble mage who casts magic with their clothes; because her clothes are so fantastic and she cements the knowledge in her mind that she's so beautiful, magic happens. Her various clothes such as silken panties, frilly bra, flowing gown etc act as focusing implements for casting, and her goal is to find out why her dearest father is apparently using demonic magics in secret.

She applied to Puella Librum Daemonica, or more colloquially known around here as monster rape game.
>>
>>52557661
I'm pretty sure OP isn't 2hu, it's not his brand of autism.

>>52557668
ONLY if no other thread is made. Do NOT fucking start a thread war.
>>
>>52557643
DeSoto
>>
>>52557678
...huh.
You know what, that's actually a pretty creative concept.

>>52557654
>what do you mean by that
Like, how should I put it
Avowed just doesn't seem to have a niche it its in anymore, that's just the feeling I get. It feels dull to play, like what exactly makes it different?
>>
>>52557467
Okay okay, we can work things out.
>>
>>52557547
Also I don't understand why we haven't seen any mounted characters yet

THIS IS IT, This is a fucking COWBOY campaign, you know you're gonna be able to horse-ride and bangbang people
>>
>>52557693
>Dallas County
>I'm in Hockley County
Dagnabbit!
>>
>>52557647
Definitely not. Animeanon is going to make sure he gets to post on page 6 or he'll whine all the way through the next thread about how anybody trying to counteract his cancer is a worse cancer.
>>
>>52557679
I think it is. It's just aggressive 2hu vs passive autistic 2hu.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>52557678
Plot twist: she loses her virginity to massive tentacles summoned by daddy and rolls a nat 1 on her WIL save.
>>
>>52557653
I'd like to shot my pike all over those tercios, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>52557569

And the player decided on an 18 year old Oni over her.

Besides, everyone was up in arms over the "fetish character" until the 35 year old woman was memed with the 32 year old man, and it suddenly became adorable.
>>
>>52557714
Mounts suck and they're aren't any cool ones.
>>
File: kimiaoi.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kimiaoi.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>52557702
>casting off of beauty
>>
>>52557654
>muh dragonfire adept

wouldn't that have been better as, I dunno. An Archetype? Forrestfire Studios's strange desire to please everyone and do everything with Avowed bit them in the ass already, you're setting yourself up for a second season of that at this rate.
>>
File: 1469993766935.jpg (132KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469993766935.jpg
132KB, 708x1000px
>>52557725
But how do you explain the fact that the OP image is only a touhou image like 40% of the time? I've literally never seen him post anything else.

>>52557744
Kimi doesn't do magic with her clothes as a focus, the magic uses her sexy as a focus. Literally.
>>
Do "Boss Fights" with one particularly strong character work better with smaller groups? Current party is 2 PCs and 1 GMPC.
>>
>>52557664
Yeah I understand completely. I'm definitely of the opinion that most of the apps are good. I just think the thread focuses on a few characters when I'd like to hear what they think about all the characters.
>>
>>52557750
I feel like they fucked themselves with the "we want to be warlock" when Warlock wasn't very good for both mechanical and fluff reasons.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>52557764
>>52557764
>>52557764
>>
>>52557756
It's close enough honestly.
>>
>>52557653

Seems cute, I'd tell you to go for it!
>>
>>52557773
PAGE FOUR
PAGINA QUATRO
>>
>>52557773
GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
>>52557773
Nope. Nope nope nope.
>>
>>52557756
His avatar/other handle namesake is a Tales character. I don't think he posts anything out of 2hu when build posting. He seems to have interests outside of that.
>>
>>52557772
They've successfully improved upon Warlock's fluff, and the mechanics are... Pretty good at a base level, the devil hah is in the details.
>>
>>52557743

What's wrong with a horse?
>>
>>52557773
Literally the worst new thread I've ever seen and really it went so far that I'm kind of impressed.
>>
>>52557773
epin
>>
>>52557728
What does that mean?

>>52557781
Thanks, though I also like this one
>>
>>52557804
Horses are lame.
>>
>>52557773
Follow your leader to the grave
>>
>>52557725
>It's just aggressive 2hu vs passive autistic 2hu.
This literally isn't a thing witch hunter. 2hu doesn't care enough to be the one to making new threads just so they can have anime shit, most especially because he would only put 2hu anime shit and not just general anime.
>>
File: 1488715245958.gif (180KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488715245958.gif
180KB, 640x360px
>>52557773
fukken wew lad
>>
>>52557773
Yep, report and ignore folks.
>>
>>52557768
I actually prefer that. The memed characters (save maybe DHB) are also the players who generally like attention, so getting memed is a good thing for them.

On the other hand, some of us would much rather have our apps remain in relative obscurity, so the less discussion about our characters aside from reviewanon, the better.

It's true that Blingmaker has some really quality apps though.
>>
>>52557773
Would it be okay to make a dueling thread at page 8 to combat this degeneracy?
>>
>>52557804
It takes a feat to make you not just a sitting duck. It takes two to actually fire arrows from it without issues. Another feat to not stop just as you ram someone in the face...

Unless you build a character around this, it's not really worth it. It's why Cavalier's so low.
>>
>>52557854
Dueling threads only ever makes things worse.
>>
>>52557814

Hold up, I'm not on my computer but I might have some art that could work - do you want the lance explicitly in view, or would a headshot work? What race are you?

>>52557819

Horses are great!
>>
>>52557854
No, just report it.
>>
I've recently discovered Strange Magic, and after a quick readthrough I'm thinking of allowing it in my games. Does anyone here have experience with Strange Magic, and did you enjoy it?
>>
>>52557773
F U C K Y O U
U C K Y O U F
C K Y O U F U
K Y O U F U C
Y O U F U C K
O U F U C K Y
U F U C K Y O
>>
>>52557864
Mounted Archery is actually mega strong, you only take penalties for firing while doublemoving.
>>
>>52557773
Truly epic
Does there remain doubt in men's minds that /pol/ is cancer?
>>
>>52557413
>>52557373

Still no answer on if the full-BaB character was cute
Why live
>>
>it's a "triggered retard gets triggered by mongolian cave paintings on a chinese cartoon site so he makes a thread on page four" episode
bah.
>>
>>52557872
Lance in view is nice, but a headshot is cute too. Race is human, half-elf, or aasimar. Haven't decided.
>>
>>52557896
>Implying that kitsuneanon isn't responsible for hitlerthread to make others say shit like >>52557888
>>
>>52557833
Very fair. I've only been pushing my character in the threads because I've wanted feedback. It's been years since I've applied to any game.
>>
>>52557937
No, I'm 100% sure it's that one dude who made a thread on page 3 and keeps making duelling threads.
>>
>>52557937
Yeah no fuck yourself.
>>
Celestial Tournament is looking for just one more applicant so we can have a 10 man tournament!

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4789033/deadline-for-character-apps-changed/?pageforid=4868846#post-4868846
>>
>>52557896
It's a shit OP, but to play devil's advocate.

Knowing Hitler existed and was a failed painter and referencing that fact is hardly fucking /pol/.
>>
So I got bored, and by Pathfinder Vices rules,
Anna: 28B-19-24
Antoinette: 30F-18-26
Franze: 32DD-19-27
Marcelina: 36G-23-32
Maria: No data available
Milre: 28JJ-19-23
Myrna: 38[Nothing fits]-27-34
Samanhe: 34D-19-31
Seska: No data available
Tanith: No data available
>>
>>52557933

Do you have a preference on hair/eye/skin color? And, as silly as this sounds, do you have any preferences on how shapely their figure is or how they're dressed?

>t. Has a very big folder
>>
>>52557413
>>52557921
>Was the martial cute

Your answer lies somewhere in the realm of 7 Charisma Barbarian. Shredded and huge woman, but the personality of a horny brick wall.
>>
>>52557965
You basically need to advert more, I feel kind of bad for you honestly.
>>
File: 1414029657794.jpg (185KB, 635x899px) Image search: [Google]
1414029657794.jpg
185KB, 635x899px
>>52557937
Nah, that was me, and I was going to post this as the OP pic for the new thread at page 8.

It was going to be Outlander Edition
>>
>>52557598

Holy fuck how many of us Texans are there
>>
>>52557970

>The 16 year old noblegirl has G cups

Anon

Why
>>
>>52557993
Well, with any luck, the other thread will get deleted.
>>
>>52557980
Hrm. I'd have to consider this, anon. On the one hand, 7 charisma. On the other hand... Death by snu-snu?
>>
>>52558003
More than you'd think, but less than you'd hope
>>
>>52557977
Not particularly risque clothes, but lightly armored or flowy clothes would fit better. I'm assuming she has a moderate chest. Hair/eye color is kinda open, especially with aasimar, but I'd assume pale to hint of tan for skin color.
>>
>>52558004
Because Pathfinder Vices' method of generating measurements is completely fucked. It's skewed to make sure women have huge tits.
>>
>>52557702
Well, it has no resource management. easy access to touch attacks, gives access to a wide variety of concepts that previously weren't playable, is one of a very few classes able to manage true AoE blasting with relatively little resource expenditure...

I dunno, man, it was always meant to be good at a lot of things depending on how you build it. A class that's only good for one thing is boring to build.
>>
>>52557702
>Like, how should I put it
>Avowed just doesn't seem to have a niche it its in anymore, that's just the feeling I get. It feels dull to play, like what exactly makes it different?

... what even changed? Didn't they just slightly nerf the damage and remove the SAD?
>>
>>52558004
Hentai. Anon.

That's why.
>>
>>52557970
Where can I find these rules?
>>
>>52558038
And removed the class feature we ripped off the Monk.
>>
>>52557970
What's it called in the MEGA, is it even there?
>>
>>52558061
Good for you?
>>
>>52556680
>LoBaF
>last minute memes not getting in

Elfmilf is pretty memey.
>>
>>52558057
http://carnal.orfinlir.de/versions/PathfinderVices.pdf
>>
>>52557970

JJ

GNOME. AND THEN SHE PADS, TOO.
>>
>>52558099
Not him but thanks lad
>>
>>52558029

Meanwhile for some reason every dude has a baby dick.
>>
>>52558061
>removed the class feature we ripped off the Monk
>but we kept all the other features ripped off the monk
>especially that one that was causing the MOST problems

?
>>
I like the /pfg/ rolls better

Tians being like 2d3+con for tit size was fun.
>>
>>52557768
Yeah same here I'd like to hear what they thought about all the characters cause the game definitely has some quality apps.

>>52557833
I'm interested to see what the reviewanon has to say.
>>
HITLER BTFO
>>
>>52558156
They removed the AC bonus though?
>>
And Hitler thread is kill.
>>
>>52557773
lol get fucked
>>
File: 1410058477733.jpg (222KB, 763x800px) Image search: [Google]
1410058477733.jpg
222KB, 763x800px
>/pol/lacks BTFO'd
Outlander Edition on page 8, here we go!
>>
>>52558099
Man jesus fuck who spends time to WRITE these rules
>>
New Thread
>>52558192
>>52558192
>>52558192
>>52558192
>>52558192
>>
>>52558197
10/10 falseflag
>>
>>52558197
You motherfucker
>>
>>52558156
... Which... which other class features did we keep?
Did we include Timeless Body while I wasn't looking?
>>
>>52558194
>TFW kitsunefag waits until page 7 to post his anime thread
>>
>>52558197
TOO EARLY
>>
>>52558182
The AC was capped and a retarded meme. The bonus attack was an issue from the beginning and has been nerfed and nerfed and nerfed to the point that there's no point in it even being there anymore.
>>
>>52558197
Reminder that this literally isn't Kitsuneposter.
>>
>>52558026

I've got some ideas, might not be this thread but I'll post what I have in whatever's active, prefaced with Lanceranon!
>>
>>52557970
Hah, everyone has ridiculous boobs and ass in pathfinder vices, I approve.
>>
>>52558215
You added the featherfall at 20 while next to a structure, but it messed up and turned into flight at 10.
>>
>>52558220
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And outlander WAS kitsuneposter
>>
What's the best way for a wyrmwitch to transport her hoard, such that she can still regularly sleep atop it?
>>
>>52557980
I kind of want to know more about this barbarian girl now. What were their other stats?
>>
>>52558229
You are a god and a king, my friend.
>>
>>52558197
Ignore and report, anons.
>>
File: 1437159240617.jpg (629KB, 2536x3104px) Image search: [Google]
1437159240617.jpg
629KB, 2536x3104px
>>52558197
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

>>52558239
Nigga, I don't have nary a single kitsune in my entire image folder. And I have plenty of beastfolk.
>>
>>52558267
My bad, misinterpretation. I thought you were saying you were kitsuneposter.
>>
>>52558137
>PCs are usually close on 6 feet if not over
>Very few PCs have less than 14 Con by /pfg/ chargen rules
8 inches is a baby dick?
>>
>>52556784
Which game anon

I want to dream
>>
File: 1471204851638.png (121KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471204851638.png
121KB, 480x480px
>>52558197
>hitler gets deleted
>gets butthut
>falseflags a new thread immediately
hmm yeah
>>
File: 2d10+2 vs 18 con.jpg (77KB, 640x923px) Image search: [Google]
2d10+2 vs 18 con.jpg
77KB, 640x923px
>>52558287
>>
>>52558298
Nah, the hitler thread was the false flag to get us to cooperate with the page 5 animu.
>>
>>52558312
>implying
There's a guy who makes threads at page 3 and duelling threads because he's on a crusade against 'weebs'.
>>
>>52558331
Exactly! this is ACTUALLY all to get us to live with the crusade page 3s, as we'll point out the animu as animu but it was a three stage plan!
>>
>>52558303
>yfw InCase does art of exactly this kind of size difference
>>
>>52558355
Hit me with a link of this, anon it better be MF though
>>
File: A wolf meats a rat.png (28KB, 1300x600px) Image search: [Google]
A wolf meats a rat.png
28KB, 1300x600px
>>52558355
What about this kind of size difference?
>>
>>52558372
A L F I E
>>
>>52558137
OH REALLY NOW?
Andrei Garland: 7" or 6"
Andrik Kaminski: 9" or 11"
Arka: 6" or 4"
Azuk: No data available
Gregory Burgatoni: 7" or 6"
Harland Pant: 6" or 7"
Jarith Rien: No data available
Kyras Czarny: 8" or 13"
Marcus Kreuger: No data available
Sigmund Gulbrand: 8" or 13"
Stanislaw Novak: No data available
Yoku Okane: 7" or 7"
>>
File: A wolf meats a rat fixed.png (27KB, 1300x600px) Image search: [Google]
A wolf meats a rat fixed.png
27KB, 1300x600px
>>52558395
> A L F I E

YO SHIT THAT'S THE BEST SHIT

>>52558392
Fixed
>>
>>52558430
Average size 7.8"

>>52557970
Average size 32F
>>
>>52558372
Here's a one-off - I'm not sure if it's part of any continuing comic thing.

http://i.imgur.com/Oz4nEjI.jpg
>>
>>52558243

Anon... Is this for Blingmaker? You literally get an extradimensional hoard as part of your Gilded template.
>>
>>52558246
Shit I dunno senpai. off the top of my head I wanna say something along the lines of 18/15/15/10/14/7 but I don't know for sure and that might just have been my own projections. I do remember she was an Invulnerable Barbarian, at least?
>>
>>52558503
A Wyrmwitch has to literally physically sleep on their hoard for some of the stuff like spell acquisition to work.
>>
>>52558430
>Kyras
No wonder his mare is so loyal.
>>
>tfw still waiting for animu thread to die, and for both weeb OP and /pol/ OP to be banned long enough to have a few days of relatively """"normal"""" /pfg/ OPs
>>
>>52558508
>dat statline

Damn son you're getting me hot and bothered in here..
>>
>>52558532

What if she finds a man she values above all other things?
>>
>>52558548
How many sets of quotes do you need?
>>
File: DaS Sweating Knight.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DaS Sweating Knight.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>52558551
Oh, huh, going back and digging through links to sheets, I had it wrong. It was 19/13/16/10/13/7
>>
>>52558498

>Hefty moneybags
>Rods of Plenty
>>
Are there any archetypes that fit the hoard meme as well as wyrmwitch does?

>>52558573
Does she literally own him and can he be valued in terms of gold pieces?
>>
>>52558573
>get a cohort
>give them fancy clothes and jewels
>sleep with them

OPTIMIZATION

>>52558582
Death by snu-snu? Death by snu-snu!

I want this barbarian girl now q.q
>>
>>52558595
Well there is a soul to GP chart which is the closest you can get.
>>
>>52558605
as an addendum, ought to swap that Charisma and Wisdom score. It'd be perfect /pfg/ bait
>>
>>52558548
Why is the anime OP a problem?
>>
>>52558430

How does Andrik have the biggest dick, but Sigmund and Kyras have the biggest maximum roll dick?

How are these determined?
>>
>>52558653
Because it has nothing to do with fucking PATHFINDER.
>>
>>52558653
In moderation or when appropriate, its not.
But when spammed too early on page 5-6, and done merely to just be an excuse to post a dumb cutesy image with almost no relevance, and done so consistently, it is.

The guy who keeps making anime OPs is the latter.
>>
>>52558595

Anon, people LITERALLY have a value, it's found in the Land of the Linnorm Kings book and it's called ransom.

And if you marry a man you own them, just like they own you. Therefore your Wyrmwitch has an instinctive desire to find the most desirable "golden" man and claim him for herself.
>>
>>52558498
Anybody wanna do the Blood in the Fangwood characters?
>>
>>52557970
>Franze
>32DD
Stop this.
>>
>>52558674
Like this >>52558099
It's not maximum roll, it's an alternate method.
>>
>>52558701

>Wyrmwitch playful wrapping her arms and legs around that special someone, calling him "mine" while leering at women who get too close
>>
>>52557970
>28JJ

Is that where she stores her 43 HP?
>>
>>52557970
Do the girls in LoB&F!
>>
>>52558735

No, that's her ass.
>>
File: Heresy.jpg (432KB, 867x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy.jpg
432KB, 867x1300px
>>52558605
Funnily enough, before the player had to dip she did in fact pin the alchemist against a bookshelf and demand he come to her room.

>>52558638
>that spoiler
>mfw

mechanically that sounds like agony because I treasure my Will save like it's my child, but that tickles another part of me like no tomorrow.
>>
>>52558735
>43

I have 13, x.x
>>
>>52558749
Seconding
>>
>>52558690
It's fantasy chick with fire sword and pistol. Maybe she's not one of Pathfinder's iconics but it looks relevant to me.
>>
>>52558763

... How?
>>
Is page 7 too early for a new thread?

>>52558797
>>52558797
>>52558797
>>52558797
>>52558797
>>
>>52558808
>It happened a third time
Fuckdammit I hate my life.
RIP Outlander Edition, you were too pure for this world.
>>
>>52558808
>dueling threads
>>
>>52558778
10 con I'm an elf so I put two points so it was an 8, d6 wizard dice. We get max at first level but take average after that x.x
>>
>>52558834

Just hide behind the buff folk!
>>
>>52558808
FUCK YOU
>>
>>52558834
so it wasn't*
>>
>>52558843
Just not behind Milre. She's short.

SHORT.
>>
>>52558755
>High charisma bloodrager girl
>Low dex, low wisdom, huge STR boosts and lots of constitution and int and charisma
>A very strong woman.
>Not only can she carry her weight in combat, she can carry her weight in a debate
>She's also clumsy and a bit naïve

FUND

IT

Also, Lucky alchemist
>>
>>52558808
I would say dueling threads are worse than Hitler but Hitler already got nuked so...
>>
Watch us get flat banned.
>>
>>52558749
Only gonna do the ones who got in, I'm out of time.
Aida: 34D-19-28
Essa: 32I-22-29
Gamze: 32C-20-25
Iolanthe: 32DD-22-25
Orlan: 8" or 11"
Shanan: 7" or 10"
>>
>>52558855

Who's the best buff person to hide behind in Blingmaker?

Not the tiny busty Gnome, obviously!
>>
>>52558876
But if we get /wst/'d, what thread will the degenerates infest afterwards?
That'd be an interesting thing to watch, so where they'll all flood to. Maybe they'll go to /twgg/ and actually put their boners to some use.
>>
>>52558843
Well, with a little retraining best I can do is 18 HP.
>>
DMing a group of 5 mostly first time players (one has played RPGs in the past) and this will be my first time DMing. I don't want to make my own adventure since I've never DM'd anything before so I feel like I would do a shit job. Could anybody recommend me a decent module/adventure that works for 5 players that is preferably free?
>>
>>52558908
My flesh golem

when I get it

eventually.
>>
>>52558885

Aww, I was hoping for FotJR and SotJR!
>>
>>52558885
>32I
What
>>
>>52558885
These fucking measurements though
>>
>>52558834
You can stand behind the Gun-Tank. We're both going to be at a range anyways, right?
>>
File: 1487646784843.gif (598KB, 438x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487646784843.gif
598KB, 438x750px
>>52558885
>32I

WHAT IN THE WORLD.
>>
>>52558989

Iolanthe's hips are so fucking SMALL.

How did she have two girls with those things?
>>
>>52558885
Why do the males have two lengths?
>>
File: 1461371115543.png (604KB, 1108x641px) Image search: [Google]
1461371115543.png
604KB, 1108x641px
>>52558885
>>
>>52558944
Easy mode: Use one of the Adventure Paths. Take a look at the link repository in the OP and use the "Trove" link in there for warez downloads of PDFs.

General best AP for newbies is probably Rise of the Runelords (if your players need some rails/"cinematic guidance" to keep them happy) or Kingmaker (if your players like being proactive and seeking out goals for their characters).
>>
>>52559016
Do you not have 2 dicks?
>>
>>52559016
One is [height in inches]/12 + Con mod.
The other is [height in inches]/15 + Str mod + Con mod + Cha mod.
The former is a lot more forgiving for like Wizards and such, the latter is way, way too good for anybody with decent physical stats.
>>
>>52559011
If you look at her image, she's definitely got broader hips than that.

Wait, how did it generate such big tits but such narrow hips?
>>
>>52559064
That's the problem.
>>
>>52558908
Kyras or Sigmund. Andrik might work, but he'd be too busy arguing that Griffith did nothing wrong.
>>
>>52558808
Anime prevails.
>>
>>52559064
Perhaps Pathfinder Vices allows for widening hips based on births.
>>
>>52559080

Andrik is a big lovable oaf trying to change his stars! I bet he hasn't even been with a girl!
>>
>>52559106
>change his stars
Did you base a big part of your character on Knight's Tale too?
>>
>>52558994
Yes hopefully. I'll be at a safe distance. Fairly safe.
>>
>>52559096
That's still like stick figure hips to start with. No baby could escape that, let alone two.
>>
>>52559064
>>52559106

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hi8IWqic0U
>>
>>52559123

Yes, as well as Dunk and Egg.
>>
>>52558885
>32I
How fucking big even is that?
>>
>>52559154
yuge
>>
>>52558885
>34-19-28
>34-19
What is this insanity
>>
>>52558885
>the 5'0" tall girl has the biggest hips and tits
what?
>>
>>52558885
do dragons/dragons2
>>
>>52559154
Well, every bra and every manufacturer is slightly different, but in america, each letter is supposed to be an inch difference between the measurement of the outer bust (nipple) and the torso (ribs) measurement.
>>
>>52558229
>>52558249

Okay! I'm at my computer! I'm going to post the art in the new thread, okay?
>>
File: 20pvayf.jpg (259KB, 1599x1130px) Image search: [Google]
20pvayf.jpg
259KB, 1599x1130px
>>52559154
About Sophitia-sized.
>>
>>52559029
If I were to use Rise of the Runelords from what I've heard it takes a long time to complete, one of my players will not be able to play starting in July. Should I just give one of his characters to somebody else and they can play as two or should I just remove him from the group?

Also, the party will have 5 people and I as I was skimming Rise of the Runelords it said it was made for parties of 4, will this be an issue? If so what can I do to make it more balanced?
>>
>>52558885
>32I

So does she use a bra of holding to pretend to be flat?
>>
>>52559188
That's Japan I-cup.

Vices uses western sizes, which are about 2.5 times the size.
>>
>>52559193
If a player has to leave, remove their character, but keep them in the background somewhere so they can make a guest star reappearance if the player gets a chance to stop by.

Going from 4 to 5 isn't a huge difference. The easiest thing is just to add one or two extra lower-level minions to combats.

One other thing to keep in mind, as a newbie DM, is the class tiers. Take a look at the OP link for some tier listings. Generally, you'll have an easier time if everybody plays a class in roughly similar tiers. Tier 3 is often considered the "sweet spot" for interesting powers while still being manageable for the DM.
>>
>>52559208
>2.5 times

WEW LAD
>>
What's the best SoP class for Blingmaker?
>>
>>52559260
Well, he's not wrong.
>>
>>52559289
He pretty much is, because that would imply an I cup is 225 cm or about 80".
>>
>>52559208
It's also worth noting that there's a difference between european cup sizes and american cup sizes. One of them goes into multiple letters, the other doesn't and just keeps going through the alphabet instead.
>>
>>52559152
We should have your guy play the Face to Kyras' Heel if they get in together.
>>
I hope Kyras doesn't get in purely on the basis that I hate his art
>>
>>52559442
Well shit, if we were judging based on that, nobody would be getting in.
>>
>>52559442

I hope kyras doesn't get in on the basis of the sheer amount of shilling and self-shipping
>>
>>52559278
Make a Creation specialist, use the advanced talents at level 10+ to permanently turn defeated enemies into inanimate items to add to your hoard.
>>
>>52559571
How much of that do we actually know is the man himself? He tends to make it pretty blatant when he does show up.
>>
>>52559571
No seriously i think that guy is being mega-shilled, i remember seeing that dumb fucking picture a million times in this thread and now he's being waifu shilled i fucking want him to burn.
>>
>>52559625

Kind of reminds me of Lysander.
>>
>>52559638
Lysander wasn't shilled that much

you know who it really fucking reminds me of

Rory.
>>
>>52559661
That's pretty mean.
>>
>>52559695
>act like rory
>get called a rory

well
>>
>>52559725
Rory is a martyr, for whom we learn the lesson of shilling- Too much, IS ENOUGH.
>>
>>52559661
Lysander was also the PLD reviewer who reviewed himself well before it was public, got the only review from the regular reviewanon and talked to the DM a lot.

Rory was maximum overshilled and shilled in so many different ways I couldn't name it, he hit critical shilling until he spilled into other games and it was impossible to tell what was the player shilling himself, what was other people shilling him for memes, what was people falseflag shilling out of hate for his shilling, and what was completely ironic shilling.

Kyras is shilled strategically by responding to other posts mentioning him to maintain the illusion of shillmility.

shillshillshill
>>
>>52559625
I'm not going to vehemently protest like you are doing, but what I will say is that it is getting annoying seeing the same character shilling going down thread after thread. It's always Kyras x Milre, Franze x the world, and a bit of Seska. It's become a popularity contest, and the people that shill them out are unoriginal.
>>
>>52559886
The ideal answer may be for all shilling to stop, but the practical answer is to shill other characters instead. So, hypothetically... Who would you shill instead?

Hard Mode: You have to have actually read their whole app!
>>
>>52559924
Doll
>>
>>52560008
link plz
>>
>>52559924
Yeah, that's definitely the hard part! It's generally hard for me to sit down for a long period of time to read this many apps.

And you're right, ideally it would be best if all shilling stopped and we had this race in silent like every other normal game that we see out there, but this is an unrealistic expectation of /pfg/ people are always going to be bored and want to talk about their characters or other characters that they like.

So if indeed we couldn't remove all shilling, the best and most professional method would be to shill every character in some form or another. Just drum up conversation that involves everyone or trying to find how other characters would hypothetically interact with each other instead of the echo chamber that we have now.

To answer your question, I have a horse in the race, so I wouldn't shill my own character cause it makes me feel greasy and icky. But if I had to pick, I'd fully read Stainslaw and Andrik as they seem interesting enough.
>>
Should I pick a falchion, a greatsword, or greataxe, or something else for a Slayer Switch-Hitter?
>>
>>52560077
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4790646/applications-go-here/?pageforid=4820465#post-4820465
>>
>>52560144
Greatsword is superior to a Falchion until certain conditions are met, conditions I don't recall but on a dedicated build, usually don't come up until level 9~ onwards.

As a Switch Hitter there's a higher likelihood of you being delayed in reaching these conditions because you're spreading resources out and putting feats towards ranged attacking, so I'd probably want to go greatsword with the better progression in mind.
>>
>>52560215
And a Nodachi is superior to a Greatsword when you attain a static +28 bonus damage.
>>
>>52560144
Fauchard. Exotic weapon proficiencies are free FYI.
>>
I want the 600
>>
>>52560601
Okay.
>>
>>52560628
thanks anon
>>
>>52560628
>fatal pulse
Victim Girls was seriously like one of the very first doujins I've read.
>>
>>52560553

Where do you carry one while shooting with the bow? How do you quickdraw it?
Thread posts: 604
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.