[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 63

File: Empress.jpg (2MB, 1200x4400px) Image search: [Google]
Empress.jpg
2MB, 1200x4400px
Previous thread: >>52517269
Archives and other resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: Dark Age of Woadheim - Part 1.png (6MB, 1600x4630px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Age of Woadheim - Part 1.png
6MB, 1600x4630px
>>
File: Dark Age of Woadheim - Part 2.png (6MB, 1600x3724px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Age of Woadheim - Part 2.png
6MB, 1600x3724px
>>
File: Dark Age of Woadheim - Part 3.jpg (5MB, 1600x6058px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Age of Woadheim - Part 3.jpg
5MB, 1600x6058px
>>
File: 1491269534333.png (2MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1491269534333.png
2MB, 1920x2160px
Posting last thread's OC, telepath OP
>>
File: Dark Age of Woadheim - Part 4.png (6MB, 1600x3576px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Age of Woadheim - Part 4.png
6MB, 1600x3576px
>>
File: 1470786764145.jpg (87KB, 588x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470786764145.jpg
87KB, 588x800px
>>52526696

>volcanic, floating islands, pocket dimension
Realm is bunch of floating volcanic islands. The lava comes from a magical pocket dimension. They erupt sometimes, but the capital is built around this problem, so it's always changing and can be very dangerous! Volcanic soil means there's places that are very fertile so there's lots of food.

>surface deposits cavern network, ancient ruins
Floating islands are connected by portals and are filled with caves that have ancient ruins and treasures and dangerous creatures! And there's lots of metals for the Kobolds to mine so we can make tools and weapons and stuff.

>elves, kobolds, dryads
Elves live in cities on top of floating islands and are best subjects. Kobolds live in caves and take care of labor. Since volcanic areas are fertile, there are groves of trees in the places where there isn't to much eruptions and lava. Dryads live in these places and are mysterious and wise with powerful magic. I ask them for advise sometimes.

>city walls, temple, sanitation, shipwright
Extra choice because perils. Kobolds take care of sanitation and every city has walls and shipwrights for protection and making airships. Capital has giant temple so hopefully pantheon likes me.

>improved metallurgy, chemistry, mechanical wings, airships
Extra choices because perils. Since floating islands aren't connected, we need airships. Lots of heavy armored knights and canons because fallen Queen, cult, and dragon. We can send messages between floating islands with messengers with mechanical wings.

>elemental magic, charismatic, true adept, secrets of the old ones
Extra choice because perils. Basically be powerful Sorceress Empress.

>fallen queen, cult, dragon
Lots of danger in this realm! As Empress I'd try to improve my magic skills as I hunt down the cult with my followers. Eventually I'll want to defeat the fallen queen and absorb her power so I can defeat the dragon!
>>
File: Rapture Academy 1.5.png (4MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture Academy 1.5.png
4MB, 1200x6000px
>>
>>52526804
Please stop posting this.
>>
File: Rapture Academy 2.png (4MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture Academy 2.png
4MB, 1200x6000px
>>52526804
>>
File: Rapture Academy 3.png (2MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture Academy 3.png
2MB, 1200x6000px
>>
>>52526811
Fine. I'll just leave it incomplete then.
>>
File: Rapture Academy 4.png (5MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture Academy 4.png
5MB, 1200x6000px
I'll finish it.
>>
>>52526830
>6 points
Wasn't it 2
>>
File: Rapture Academy 5.png (4MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture Academy 5.png
4MB, 1200x6000px
>>
File: Rapture Academy 6.png (5MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture Academy 6.png
5MB, 1200x6000px
>>52526868
If it's only two then that's OP.
>>
File: I refuse.jpg (34KB, 460x424px) Image search: [Google]
I refuse.jpg
34KB, 460x424px
>>52526811
>>
File: page 3.png (2MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
page 3.png
2MB, 1200x6000px
>>52526868
Yes
>>52526886
It was part of the update that gave the noblebright option. Also if you look at a number of the other options Attributes can be basically overruled by some options.
>>
>>52526886
6 is way too much, on the other hand.
>>
File: lavender.pdf (443KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
lavender.pdf
443KB, 1x1px
This is starting to get more builds for it.
>>
>>52526804

Updated to make it so I can properly have girls' house as enemy so people stop getting upset over it.

Kaylah Thorne

>Erotic Horror
>House Hecate
>Enemy House: Minerva

Allure 1
Elusive 3
Force 1
Study 4+1 from house=5
Threat 1

Favorite Class
>Magic 1
Dominant
>Feared 3
Inhuman
Magical
>Inherent Magic 9
>Magical Training 14
Mental
>Just As Planned 18
>Addiction 16
Physical
>Glasses 14
>Huge Breasts 13
Social
>Lesser Enemy 14
>Wealth 14
>Polite 12
Sensual
>Cute 15
>Virgin 13
10+3 towards magic from house=13

Magic
>Study 5
>Favorite Class is Magic
>Inherent Magic (Hypnotism)
>Do NOT do sexual rituals. Lesbian cult rumors are fine.

Mystery
>Restricted Section
>Test Subjects
>Monster Repellent

Enemies
>Experiment
>Bimbofication

>be awkward ugly duckling nerdy girl into witchcraft and stuff
>parents get worried about my interests, especially when strange magical things actually start happening around the house
>magic shenanigans catch attention of someone at prestigious magical school who sends a letter
>parents are all to happy to send me off to special school despite dark rumors
>get placed in House Hecate and excel at magical witchy studies
>pick up on dark school rumors and slip out at night to investigate things
>try to learn about dark magic for my own ends and not get to involved in school's darker goings on
>being forgettable and low threat, but quiet and great at magic studies gets me somewhat mysterious and feared reputation among many
>some older girls realize I'm not that creepy or dangerous and am just a shy nerd and use me as subject of experimentation for new spells and potions and first pick when a virgin is needed for a ritual
>this is what turns me from ugly duckling to having Cute perk and gives me addiction to breast growth potion giving me Addiction and Giant Breasts drawback
>"bimbofication" isn't necessarily the other girls' goal, just a danger from the experiments they want to do on me
>>
File: 801031.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
801031.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>52526969

https://pastebin.com/7tk3pN8g
>>
File: better than no picture.jpg (279KB, 804x1072px) Image search: [Google]
better than no picture.jpg
279KB, 804x1072px
>>52526969
My recently completed build.

Warvala Kona, The Cosmic Succubus, The destroyer of the mighty, the evil and the Aggressor, The free of mind and heart, and the Self-Interested.

(Also, unfortunately, a bride of teiatat.)

Pedigree 4
Allure 1
Status 8

Favor 70

FORM:

genatalia

>Penis and vagina
>luemen x2 -4 (66)
Designed to be a normal being that can glow in the dark.

Shape and chest

>Modest body
>Gifted chest
Given the chance, I'll take Some double D's.

>influences:
>pseudodevascent -2 (64)
>Quasicomic -4 (60)
And the fun begins. Wings, horns and tail of demon. Surrounded in a glowing blue cosmic flame like aura with black sclera and blue eyes. 6'1, grey skin.

>face
>Regal +1 status
Got to get that respect.

FLOURISHES:

>ouroboros metabolism -2 (58)
>Godly cleanliness -2 (56)
>Commanding Mien +3 (59) +1 status -1 pedigree -1 allure

No need to eat or drink, always clean and more respect, can't go wrong.

PROGENERATION:

>Subversion -3 (56)
>Untainted will +3 (59)
My body will not be some breeding ground at some god's will. Nor will I affect the will of others. If someone wish's, I will rebirth them, giving them a new life.

DOWRY/TREASURE:

>Title x4-16 (43) (see above) +4 status
>Lavender Grimoire -7 (36) +2 pedigree
>Crimson manual -7 (29) +1 pedigree +1 status
>Primordial woads -3 (26) +1 pedigree
>Celestial charms -3 (23) +1 allure
>argent spark -2 (21)
>argent blaze -5 (16) + 1 status +1 allure
>Rite of the flesh union -6 (10) +1 pedigree
>Rite of worldstepping -4 (6)
>Filthy lucre x3 = -12 (-6) +3 status
Where the majority of my favor went, blackmail for protection, Titles so all will know my intent before I arrive, Rite's of power and worldstep to become unstoppable and go where I please.

The argent's and crimson manual for self-defense and offense, primordial woads and lavendar grimoire so that MY children will stand a chance in the world.

And Celestial charms so I can look nice.
>>
>>52526969
This CYOA always disgusts me. What the hell happened to CYOAs? Why can't we go back to magic rings and superpowers, instead of all this disgusting tranny faggotry and waifu shit? Why do the people who make these images now feel compelled to make shitty settings that noone will remember instead of setting their image on earth? Even worse, why do so many of these images force character creation on you instead of letting you be yourself?

What the hell happened?
>>
File: and a second image.jpg (238KB, 572x665px) Image search: [Google]
and a second image.jpg
238KB, 572x665px
>>52527056

BONDS:

>Sans serviteurs +4 (-2)
>Lithar, The Siren +2 (0)
I need no one but Lithar sounds overtly amusing to deal with every once in a while.

STIGMATA:

>Stigama of the rebel -3 status
I was forcibly transformed into a sex object and highly pushed towards becoming a breeding one. A god forcibly married me and used me. To not rebel would be ludicrous.

I choose no forced path or ambition. I'll do what I want, when and how I decide. I think I'll start by going home and eating some pizza.
>>
>>52527061
Influx of anne-mays and /d/.
>>
>>52527061
>Expecting things to get better
How long have you lived on this planet
>>
File: Reality Ride CYOA Update 1.jpg (4MB, 1400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Reality Ride CYOA Update 1.jpg
4MB, 1400x3600px
>>
>>52527061
1. each their own.
>what happened
Nothing, their's always been cyoa's like this and pdf's like this.

>why can't we go back to ____
we do, we post it, its not the popular thing right now. Feel free to post more superpower cyoa's. There's some OC right above.

>make these images.
no images

>no one will remember the setting
I remember the setting and earth is an option for your escapism if you want.

>force character creation.
Literally shit ton of cyoa's.

Just don't play if you don't like it or start your own thread if enough people agree with your views.
>>
>>52527061
What is exactly wrong with it anyways?
>>
>>52527106
There have not always been choice images (or pdfs) with being gay literally built into them. Do you remember, without digging it up, the setting for the Hero Academy cyoa? And all the various shit the author of the second cyoa in the thread has made? I also would prefer that none of the cyoas have the shitty character creation and stats built in.
>>
>>52527117
With what? With lavender, or with the direction CYOAs have gone recently?
>>
File: f266ab5fb215c57af70063a69d87229e.jpg (184KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
f266ab5fb215c57af70063a69d87229e.jpg
184KB, 1000x750px
>>52527056

Decided pizza instead of ice cream? Anyway, good job on gaining your freedom!

>>52527061

If you read the cyoa, you do play as yourself. The "character creation" is you building your new body. I tried writing story about being an angel and EDG said I could become one, but the cyoa has to start with you as yourself.

>>52526969

Porphyra Xebraxa, The Dragon Mother

Genitalia
>Vagina (1)
>Embellishments
>Lubrication
>Musculature
>Cilia
>Lumen
>Plush (x3)
Designed to accept and accomadate "donations" from all manner of incredibly powerful beings and creatures who can enhance the pedigree of my dragon eggs.

Shape
>Enticing
Supernatural allure of a succubi.

Chest
>Gifted
Large and well shaped enough to draw the eye of powerful dragons and God-like entities.

Influences
>Kleptozoological (Oversaturated)
Torso of unearthly beauty with draconic wings and lower body of a great serpent.
>Pseudodevascent
Imbued with power of Angels, Demons, and other magical beings to increase beauty and quality of young.

Face
>Seductive
Entrancing beauty with near hypnotic eyes.

Flourishes
>Ourobouros Metabolism
Goddess-like immortal with no need for things like food.
>Godly Cleanliness
Pristine and beautiful at all times.
>Lactation (Bountiful)
Lots of milk numerous and large young.
>Nurturing
Nutritious mixture just right for strong dragons.
>Addictive
Hatchlings remain dependant on mother's milk even into adulthood.
>Aphrodisiac
When an an egg is ready, I produce so much milk my breasts swell several cup sizes and begin to leak. A sight and scent irresistable to most.
>Dependent
When a dragon hatches, it is sent off to profesionals to be raised or trained. Teiatat's servants collect my milk and send it to the dragon keepers as the need arises.
>Carnal Atmosphere
The problem with being a vessel for producing dragons is that dragons sometimes take notice. Donors are carefully chosen for their pedigree, but particularly large dragons can be hard to stop.
>>
>>52527205

Strategy
>Brooding
I lays eggs and do not give birth.
>Conditional Emergence
Along with the effect from "donations", and spells and rituals, the size and power of a dragon can be affected by how long I incubate the egg while draped over my horde of treasure.

Dowry
>Title
As a bride of Teiatat, I have a title to denote my purpose.
>True Name
I am ound to service as a dragon maker and ultimately controlled by Teiatat.
>Nuptial Torc
My bejwelled collar and golden chain denote my status as an object of utility.
>Lavender Grimoire
Much of my time is dedicated to rituals to enhance attractiveness and the quality of offspring.
>Primordial Woad
Magical cosmetics designed to enhance enchanting allure and emphasize fertility.
>Abyssal Ink
Spells to imbue offspring with power.
>Celestial Charms
Panoply of jewels and accesories to make even more eye catching and show wealth and power of Teiatat.
>Seductive Array
Always dressed to attract potential "donors"
>Filthy Lucre
Provided with an ever growing horde of wealth to provide regal lifestyle and slept on to empower dragon eggs.

Bonds
>Sensual Ritualists
An army of Teiatat's ritualists to care for my every need and comfort, conduct rituals, and make sure I'm always ready for the next step in the dragon making cycle.
>Prime Mate
Teiatat only makes customized dragons for his own purposes and for very loyal followers. Incubating the eggs take a long time and is a big investment. So donors are chosen with incredible care.

Urges
>Mating Dance
My every move and sound, however slight, is impossibly alluring. Especially when a new egg is ready.
>Throne's Shadow
I long ago accepted my position as a tool for making dragons.
>Spoiled
I'm cared for in every way and want for nothing.

Ambition
>Desire of All Hearts
>Key Strategic Asset
I'm a hugely valuable commodity, desired by all kinds of powerful entities.

Pedigree 8
Status 3
Allure 9
>>
>>52527204
I was asking about lavender but lets say i asked for both
>>
>>52527191
>being gay built into them.
neither is this one, the gender of a god or non gender was never stated. You can completely take male and imagine a goddess, easily.

>hero academy and other settings
yes. Quite well. They were fascinating, like the world of a book.

>i would prefer that none of the cyoas ___
good for you, don't play the ones you don't like, make suggestions for the ones you do but you get to control all cyoas.
>>
File: 300_basilisk_L-685x1024.jpg (130KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
300_basilisk_L-685x1024.jpg
130KB, 685x1024px
>>52527220

Dragons are fierce beings, both physically and magically powerful. They can be tremendously valuable to anyone who can command one. But the size and power which make them so priceless also make them terribly difficult to raise and control. What if one had a way to produce and raise their own dragons from hatchlings with (relative) safety, and even grant them specialized attributes? Porphyra is the result of millenia of magical experimentation to make just such a thing possible. By starting with a mere mortal who desired the things greedy mortals often do such as supernatural beauty, immortality, wealth, and power and imbusing her with the essences of ancient dragons and other magical creatures, Poprphyra was created. An entrancingly beautiful being who lays eggs from which dragons hatch. But this is not her most important feature. Pophyra can produce dragon hatchlings on her own, but by carefully choosing mates with desirable traits, dragons with customized powers and attributes can be created. Things such as aptitude for certain schools of magic, greater intelligence, or physical traits for specialized dragons. But the dragons are born with the weakness of never being completely weaned off their mother's milk. This is a method to control the dragons and to make the owners of such dragons beholden to Teiatat.
>>
>>52527205
>>52527220
>No anal
Now I know this isn't the real Angel.
>>
>>52527205
I know you play as yourself, I've read it, I am disgusted by all the /d/ shit.

>>52527226
As above, I dislike lavender because of /d/ shit. I dislike waifus and companions because they are an attempt to make a likeable character in a few sentences, and it is nearly impossible to just invent this person in my head based on the author's shitty guidelines. I would be fine with them if they were small optional parts of cyoas, but they are often a major, mandatory part of CYOAs today. Character creation I think is shit because it is entirely a more shallow version of RPG character creation for the stupid, and changes choice images from making the choices that you think you could benefit the most from/have the most fun with to "let's make a cool/edgy character".
>>
>>52527239
I wasn't referring to lavender, I was referring to GAY HUSBANDO CYOA and SLUTLIFE and fucking any variation of YOU ARE NOW SUCCUBUS
>>
Hey SDA have you ever thought about doing another Stardust DLC that lets you make the other types of crewmates?
>>
>>52526995
Stop posting the same old shit you putrid cunt.
>>
>>52527319
/d/ shit? what does that mean?
>>
>>52527319
>>52527352

well anon, that is completely acceptable. 100% are free to feel however you like. But i do have questions.

Why aren't you posting cyoa's you enjoy then? Surely there are some out there and people who also enjoy them with you would have fun.

Why complain about what people enjoy? I don't complain about crazies who enjoy ketchup in their milkshakes.

Have you tried making a cyoa? I mean, your opinion is different than the majority, so by that logic, your cyoa would be vastly different than most, no? You could make something that you enjoy.

Complaining about popular things just makes you look salty. You can do things to still have fun though.
>>
>>52527399
The introduction is literally tentacle rape, it sounds like it was taken directly from the mind of a drug addled pervert who read Kill Six Billion Demons while high.
>>
>>52526728
[Motivation]
>Righteousness
[Skills]
>Sword
>Bludgeon
>Bow
[Traits]
>Unflinching
>Charismatic
[Runes]
>Chastity Rune
>Watcher Rune
>Comfort Rune
[Enchantments]
>Sword: Vampiric, Burning Pain
>Bludgeon: Avatar Slayer, Against All Odds
>Bow: Explosion, Seeker
>Armour: Feather, Radiance
[Avatar Form]
>Beastial
[Avatar Form Abilities]
>Strength Level 3
>Natural Weapon Level 2
>Toughness Level 3
>Speed Level 2
>Regeneration 3
>Wings Level 1
[Magical Spells]
>Release Method: Totem
>Harm
>Heal
[Faction]
>The Band of Friendship and Fellows
>The Everwalking Night
[Companions]
>The Shield Maiden
>The Sister
>The Mutant Child
>The Fairy
>The Wolf Master
>The King's Daughter
>The Living Wall
>>
>>52527428
I like that description. It entertains me.
>>
>>52527282

That's not really my thing.

>>52527319

>get to become super powerful sorceress, basically a Goddess
>only cost is to help eldritch Gods make babies

Literally nothing wrong with it.

>>52527428

I didn't make a build for it for a long time cuz I didn't like the intro. But EDG said he wasn't going to change it and asked me to give it a read through anyway and I liked the rest of it. Still not the intro though.
>>
>>52527423
Then if THIS is what you want to post then you're even more pathetic than I'm telling you. Crack your skull open against the wall.
>>
>>52527428
Ah yes the tentacle rape i forgot about it
>>
>>52527401
I am salty. Classic-style CYOAs are barely responded to, and the new style of companion-cluttered garbage is endlessly reposted.
>>
File: 1480893907888.jpg (6MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1480893907888.jpg
6MB, 1200x10000px
>>52526696
Here's an oldie but a goodie.
1/2
>>
File: angel loses her shit again.jpg (16KB, 427x250px) Image search: [Google]
angel loses her shit again.jpg
16KB, 427x250px
>>52527468
Lost something, rat-face?
>>
>>52527519
Gross, please refrain from reposting.
>>
File: p1.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p1.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>52527358
Considered it, but it's not really something on my mind to do right now. I think Star Dust (the actual CYOA and its official DLCs) are done.

Working on a """"continuation"""" though. Once this semester ends (mid-April ish) I'm gonna have about a month of free time before I start full time work again.
>>
>>52527530

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1464393418464.jpg (80KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464393418464.jpg
80KB, 422x600px
>>52526804
I've been dismissive of this CYOA since I'm morally opposed to anything that doesn't have companions/waifus, but since apparently it's in every fucking thread now, I guess I'll make a damn build for it.
Not that any of you care, I just want to bitch about accepting defeat.
>>
>>52527519
Not even slightly old.
>>
File: grczrghr.png (6MB, 1200x9000px) Image search: [Google]
grczrghr.png
6MB, 1200x9000px
>>52527519
2/2
>>
>>52527611
You sir, are a waifu abandoning craven.
>>
>>52527428
I don't know, the creator seems like a descent guy.
>>
>>52527611
maybe we can add companions for it? or rather, the author might if asked.
>>
>>52527554
Shite, umm...sorry. I'll keep it from the board then.

Out of curiosity, what's wrong with it? The blatant /tg/ aspect?
>>
>>52527611
You can by my waifu if you want.
>>
>>52527589
Make me. But you can't, can you? You're too daft to figure out the problem.
>>
>>52527658
Not that anon but it does seem like that CYOA would be more at home in the /d/ game threads.
>>
>>52527658
Yes. I encourage you to post it on /d/, where there is a thread specifically for this kind of thing.
>>
>>52527668
Please don't bully the puffy nippled waifu.
>>
>>52527658
Get that lewd shit off my pure board! Back in my day, /tg/ was for serious business only, and you little shits have completely ruined it. You should be ashamed of yourselves, running around, fornicating in the streets and listening to that devil music!
>>
>>52527519
>Oldie
I made it like half a year ago, man.

>>52527658
It does not matter. It's SFW by 4chan standards anyway, so post it where you'd like to.

The reason you shouldn't post it is because nobody really wants to make new builds. Let it rest for some months. It's a negative feeling to see it just posted every thread or two for no real reason.
>>
>>52527745
She's not exactly the only puffy nippled waifu ever. There are others that don't need to be assfucked straight before you get a chance with them.
>>
>>52527773
True, but she's the only one we've got here right? And what is this assfucked straight thing?
>>
File: bc7.png (61KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
bc7.png
61KB, 300x250px
>>52527662
That's very sweet of you anon, but I'm one of those normalfags who's perfectly happy being male and I'm not sure I'd be very good for you what with my Bi-Polar, Aspergers, and being mostly straight besides utterly adoring traps, which are a gift from the universe.
You should find a waifu who's a tad more mentally stable. Or at least one of the good ones from the Mental Illness CYOA.
>>
>>52527766
Fuck you, you degenerate so lonely he wishes he could become a girl, jealous of all the attention they recieve!
>>
>>52527773
Why do you insist on getting SDA to assfuck her straight? Pretty sure that's not how it works.
>>
>>52527787
How do you know she's the only one? Highlander might be one as far as we know, and she actually delivers something nice.
>>
File: 1488148491607.png (691KB, 680x582px) Image search: [Google]
1488148491607.png
691KB, 680x582px
>>52527745
>orbiting angel
>>
>>52527797
I can respect that. Nothing wrong with a yandere or autistic waifu though, its cute.
>>
>>52527700
>>52527718
Fair enough. I'll keep it from /tg/ in the future.

>>52527772
Really? Shite, I found it in my cyoa folder and thought it would be good for a lark. I thought it was well done, considering
>>
Please refrain from discussing posters! This is a cyoa thread, not a "I want to fuck the attention whore" thread. Please go to /soc/ if that's your thing.
>>
>>52527816
Fair enough.
>>52527827
>being a bully
>>
>>52527798
ay! *rolls out wheelchair and salt tanks* You damn whippersnappers! you...*weeze*...and you're damn wanting change and fun!

>>52527860
seriously on topic, cyoa is fine, all of them except 1 (the supreme salt maker), is alright. But thats been posted repeatedly and no one is making builds for it right now.
>>
For comparing companions'/allies' abilities, do you guys prefer a star ranking, * through *****, or letter grades, E, D, C, B, A, and (sometimes) S, or just a 1-10 scale? Or do you prefer something else entirely?
>>
>>52527886
Disliking trannies and the way people treat them does not make me old, just traditional.
>>
>>52527904
E, D, C, B, A, and (sometimes) S is good
>>
>>52527904
D C B A is good, please no S.
>>
>>52527904
this is a great question and i think it depends. For me, personally, I always thought it lessened them when they have stats like that. A description is great but when you give them stats, ehh.

If i had to choose a system, at all, I guess the letters.
>>
File: crystal world.png (4MB, 1000x5384px) Image search: [Google]
crystal world.png
4MB, 1000x5384px
>>52527935
were you being serious when i replied to you/that anon? I don't know if were joking anymore or not.

wait, when the fuck did trannies get mentioned?
>>
>>52527990
>Crystal knight
>Not a single crystal related ability
>>
>>52527886
Isn't Jumptrain also a bad idea? I remember trying to post the pokemon version of it and getting chewed out
>>
>>52528024
Your origin is crystal, so all of your abilities are crystal-related.
>>
>>52527990
We were talking about MAGICAL TRANSGENDER ORDER FORM. Which is literally tranny wish fulfilment.
>>
>>52527958
I was just going through and realized that I had several monstergirls listed as "among the most powerful", and I know for a fact that people are going to argue about it endlessly if I don't put some form of stats in there. I was thinking Magical/Physical Attack/Defense, four stats that measure generally proficiency in those four areas, without getting too bogged down in it. It would be just a frame of reference for people who want waifus, and would enable people who enjoy min-maxing to do so.

>>52527954
Disliking S ranks is understandable; what if it were only used to denote the monstergirls that are literally gods among monstergirls? A total of maybe half a dozen S-rank stats over 200+ monstergirls.
>>
>>52527798
>jealous of all the attention they recieve!
Ew, who the hell would want that shit?
>>
>>52528061
Every time someone rolls that one out, a couple of dudes just can't help but let you know how triggered they get.

It's kind of sad, honestly.
>>
>>52528064
>200 monstergirls
Maybe just make only them A rank, and utilize an E/F rank as well?
>>
>>52528112
I'm not triggered. Your're triggered. Fuck you.
>>
>>52528064
As long S rank have high cost or some sort of inherent drawback im fine with it and that there is not thousand of S ranks running around...
>>
File: personal ship cyoa.png (6MB, 1000x5800px) Image search: [Google]
personal ship cyoa.png
6MB, 1000x5800px
>>52528031
yes because its got its own thread.

>>52528061
But a tranny is a cross dresser. I mean, the word fits for this situation i guess, it just through me way off.

And not all cross dresser's want to be wo/men.
>>
>>52528134
>Nuh uh you're the mad one
God you're pathetic
>>
>>52528112
How would you feel if someone kept posting "pedophile power giver" or "scat fetish order form"? Most people who dislike be the girl cyoas think that wanting to turn into a girl is just as bad, or worse.

>>52528134
Don't try to imitate me! I would never mispell "you're".
>>
>>52528180
>that wanting to turn into a girl is just as bad, or worse.
People being fucking idiots isn't anyone else's problem.
>>
>>52528180
>Not knowing how to spel "your."
>>
>>52528180
>>52528198
>>52528212

well that was comedy gold.
>>
>>52528198
It is a fetish, and some people are more disgusted by some fetishes than others. Some dislike footfags, some dislike traps, some dislike scat, and some dislike gender transformation. Why can't they state their opinions, or even ask them to post on /d/ (where most fetish material belongs)?

>>52528232
>poster pretends to be person they are arguing against
>makes spelling mistake
>makes fun of own post
You people disgust me.
>>
File: 1407765264880.jpg (4MB, 1000x3598px) Image search: [Google]
1407765264880.jpg
4MB, 1000x3598px
>>
>>52528232
Thank you, I'll be her all weak.
>>
>>52528137
>>52528126
I only have three that I'm considering for S-Rank right now:

Pharaohs, which require you to devote almost all of your effort and resources to waking them up, and who will then expect you to be their consort while they re-build an empire. S-Rank Magical Attack, A-Rank Magical Defense, B-Rank Physical Attack and Defense.

Ryu, massive weather dragon goddesses, worshiped by monsters and humans alike. Takes up two companion slots, and will expect you to follow her code of peace, and cannot be anything but a dominant partner. S-Rank Magical Attack, A-Rank Physical Attack, S-Rank Magical Defense, A-Rank Magical attack. Note that Ryu will not use their powers for any aggressive purposes, so trying to get a Ryu for a harem-building-through force build would be pointless.

And the Lilim, the physical daughters of the Demon Lord. Complete dominatrix, taking her basically means not accomplishing anything else on a personal level, and she also takes two slots. S-Rank Magical Attack and Defense, A-rank Physical Attack, B-Rank Magical Defense.

I would like to have E, D, C, B, A ranks for the normal girls, the standard five-tier scale, with very rare S-ranks denoting something truly exceptional.
>>
>>52528270
>character creation
>companions
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52528180
I hate scat but in general I don't care if others like it. I would of course be against an explicit pedo cyoa but only because it is about hurting kids.
>>
>>52528262 (You)
>There are only too people in this thread.
Sure there are, buddy. We all know there's only one person here.
>>
>>52528297
>pedo cyoa
Where can I find this?
>>
>>52527616
Primary Blue/Secondary Green

Demonstrate the power to someone rich with a fuckload of money, Elon Musk or Bill Gates probably. Instantly solve energy needs for as long as I live. All world governments implicitly understand that they are at my utter mercy and will do as I say, because if they don't I won't power their generators and if they really piss me off I can literally flatten all of the habitable land on Earth by dumping 50 cubic meters of water/meter of habitable land.

That's 50,000 kilograms of water and in terms of energy that's 25,000*v^2. Assuming that the water takes just two seconds to fall, that's 100,000 joules of energy or roughly as much as 23 grams of TNT going off on every square meter where humans life. And that's if I decide to say fuck it, humans don't deserve to exist anymore. If any one country decides to piss me off, I can probably get away with dumping as much as cubic kilometer of water/square meter on top of their capital, most populous cities, and all of their military bases.

In either case, this doesn't just flatten whatever gets shit on. Water is incompressible, so once the bottom of the mass hits anything all of the water on top of it is applying force to whatever gets hit as well as all of the water that can't move fast enough. The edges of the mass have these lightning fast edges that rip through anything in their path with the force of a tsunami behind them.

So yeah, all I have to do is play up a few incidents where I "pretend" to lose control and flatten an uninhabited area (or maybe just North Korea for shits and giggles), then make a demand of some government somewhere and crush someplace within their borders to make a point. Boom. The whole world at my mercy.
>>
>>52528309
Not the guy who was arguing with themselves.
>>
>>52528279
Sounds like a good system for it. The S ranks being so rare and specific helps it retain it's original special value.

>>52528297
Some would argue promoting transgender/sexual habits hurts kids, but people still do it. If posting tg CYOAs are okay, why can't I post pedofile CYOAs?
>>
>>52527530
That's pretty mean desu.
>>
>>52528316
There are quite a few loli options spread throughout many cyoas but that is about it. There is no catch little kids with a van and rape them option.
>>
>>52528316
Be the change you want to see in the world!
>>
>>52528272
>be her
Intentional or not, that's the icing on this comedy cake.

>>52528348
Good. Assuming there's not excessive REEEEE-ing about it, I think that's how I'll set it up.
>>
>>52528279
Sounds good to me but why does the pharaohs not take two slots like the others?
>>
>>52528379
So where did the part about hurting kids come from?
>>
>>52528344
All of /tg/ is just Friend Computer arguing with itself.
>>
>>52528262
anon, trust me, plenty of people are here to make fun of you.

>>52528316
>>52528348
lets nip this in the bud. Why is it not ok? This is a blue board and that is the only true reason.

Second, the psedu reason is thats its unpopular, like the cuck cyoa and the last time it got posted, there was so much fighting, that mods stepped in.

Now their are loli and children based cyoas of course, become the little girl are very plentiful but a pedo cyoa is a bit different.

Now we could argue how fucking stupid this sentence is:

>Some would argue promoting transgender/sexual habits hurts kids, but people still do it. If posting tg CYOAs are okay, why can't I post pedofile CYOAs?

but i have better things to do with my life.
>>
>>52528348
Everyone here should be 18+ so no "what about the kids" issues other than making light of predation.
>>
>>52528395
Because the Pharaoh requires you use your other slots on specific minions related to waking her up, and she only has one S-rank, as opposed to the Ryu and Lamia which have two. She's not quite as powerful, and you have to put the effort in to wake her up.
>>
>>52528406
I think a pedo cyoa would be popular. There are also plenty of CYOAs posted here that feature sex, such as Lavender or even magical tg order form, so saying "muh blue board" is no defence.
>>
>>52528438
>should be
There are a lot of things that should be but aren't. Can you really say that you didn't come here before you were 18?
>>
>>52528440
Makes sense to me yeah good luck in making the cyoa looking foward to it
>>
>>52528467
Hell Moot was 15 when he founded this site and it was 18+ even then.

He was underage b& for the first three years of 4chan's existence.
>>
>>52528400
I suppose I was stating the difference between what I would consider pedo vs loli. I will not engage in a fight about if lolis=pedo as it has been done numerous times and I am sure we both know the arguments.
>>
>>52528459
>>52528406
i feel that I NEED to clarify, I'm not saying "muh blue board"

I'm saying that as long as it doesn't violate blue board rules, any cyoa is fine.

And that any cyoa is fine, but if it causes a horrifying amount of infighting and salt, well, just be careful with that.
>>
>>52528406
Can anyone truly argue that supporting a pro-transsexual/gender agenda does not harm children? Also, work on your spelling if you are going to call others stupid.
>>
>>52528467
If kids want to go onto adult sites they are the ones taking a risk(which is fine IMO), but we don't have to concern ourselves with them and what our content might do if they take that risk.
>>
File: 1983317691049.jpg (12KB, 189x133px) Image search: [Google]
1983317691049.jpg
12KB, 189x133px
>>52528502
Everyone knows that little girls are a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>52528515
You literally said
>This is a blue board and that is the only true reason.
>>
>>52528560
yeah.

"why can't i do thing?"

"you can. You absolutely can, nothing is stopping you, as long as it doesn't have blatant nudity, because this is a blue board"

>>52528538
The sentence was dumb, not the person but I will keep my eyes peeled for spelling.
>>
>>52528538
Lonely anons on 4chan reading TG fantasy scenarios hardly changes the agenda of the world harming kids.
>>
>>52526696
>Forest, Tundra, Mountains
We Northmen now. Very large realm, with lumber, metal, coal, and gas.

>Surface Deposits, Ancient Ruins
More easy access to materials, and the means to utilize those resources to propel our society forward at a rapid pace.

>Dwarves, Giants, and Contraptors
We will put aside the ancient Dwarven/Giant rivalry, in this world that is perfect for us both. Giants above, dwarves beneath, and the tundra covered in cities of mixed populations, all assisted by the Contraptors.

>Sanitation
A healthy populace is a hearty populace.

>Airships, Improved Metallurgy, Mechanical Wings, Banking
Cities high in the mountains are no longer challenging to reach; our airships and personal flight contraptions inspire our citizens to reach for the skies! An increased awareness of economics promotes general growth and personal innovation, pushing us to grander heights!

>Divination, Charismatics, Domination
My vision of the future is bright! Mighty airships full of dwarves and giants and Contraptors, all in gleaming armor, with deadly weapons in hand, patrolling our great, wintry land, while on the ground, new inventions are made every day, and our growth is beyond exponential!

>Raiders, The Cult, The Fallen Queen, the Mask, granting;
>Secrets of the Old Ones, Chemistry, Stable Arcanite, City Walls, Living Storms.

My divinations have not all been bright. Our nation is beset by foes on many fronts; but do not despair! For there is a way forward...
>>
>>52528604
What are you even talking about? How much sleep have you had? Are you posting on a mobile phone in bed? Your posts are incomprehensible.

>>52528613
The widespread distribution of pro-transsexual opinions is the main reason it is being normalized.
>>
File: 1425808710024.jpg (50KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
1425808710024.jpg
50KB, 480x259px
>>52526969
>keep hearing about "lavender"
>decide to finally give it a try
>read the opening paragraph
Oh. Oh christ. Time to bumble my way through some intergalactic bitches, I guess. 70
>Penis
>Everything 60
One dick, with all the toppings please. I'm just doing it to make my kids stronger, honest.
>Uhh... Enticing, I guess? We futa now.
>gifted
Any desire of playing this bride thing seriously evaporates when I learn that I can be made of delicious, eternally-regenerating custard pudding.
>Xenosubstantial 58
>Seductive
>Elder gaze 56
Gaze into the cutesy heart pupils of futa pudding, and know despair.
>Ourobouros Metabolism 54
May be more literal in this case.
>Godly cleanliness 52
>Ejaculation 50
>>Fortifying 47
>>Addictive 44
What did you expect?
>Perfect Neoteny 47
Loli pudding futa.
>Cultivation
>Rapid Maturation 44
>Humanoid
>Changelings 41
It's all fun and games in the human world until your first crush turns out to be pudding.
>Lavender tome 34
>Abyssal ink 31
>Rite of flesh union 25
Magical, sanity-blasting chocolate swirl pudding futa loli who can eat you.
>companions seem to have really interesting lore but fuck you I'm not reading all that
>oh god I should have read all that I don't know what these Stigmas do
>Stolen chain??
>SO MUCH TEXT. Wait is that a shoggoth? Sign me up. 21
>Key strategic asset 19
FINAL: 5 pedigree, 1 status, 0 allure. I don't know what the fuck is going on, I just wanted to rape women with my pudding dick, but a shoggoth is fine too. Maybe our progeny can take over the galaxy or something. I don't care as long as at least some of them assume the form of lolis. What the fuck is this CYOA and what has it done to me.
>>
>>52528638
The Pantheon has granted us time and resources, enough to fortify our cities, to minimize the effects the Raiders can afflict upon us until their leader arrives to challenge us. When he does, his own pride will be his undoing. With the secrets whispered to me by the Old Gods and this mysterious mask, his mind will crumble before my Domination, and his legions of sea-faring warriors will follow him into the embrace of the Empire. While they patrol our seas, we can turn our attention inward.

Blessed with the knowledge of Stable Arcanite and Chemistry, our smiths and mages and tinkerers can create ever more powerful and efficient machines and weapons.While they use these devices to hunt down the Cult, and the Fallen Empress they revere, the Gods will make the skies themselves turn on those heretics, smiting them with lightning, pointing us directly to them. The final defeat of an Empress clinging desperately to her life through necromancy, and the ultimate dispersal of a dark cult will be the perfect turning point to propel my nation away from black magics, and forward into science! As time passes, and the whispers in my mind grow ever stronger, I will leave my people, ascending to become one of the Old Ones, leaving behind a race of hearty people, strong of body, spirit, and mind, who will be a shining beacon of civilization for eons yet to come. They will know I am watching over them, and I am so, so proud.
>>
>>52528477
Glad you're enthused! I'm figuring out PhotoShop Quickly, and I should be able to finish 4.1 by next weekend.
>>
>>52528659
Lavender: Not Even Once.
>>
>>52528653
4chan =/= widespread distribution

And I am not against transsexuals anyway so it is moot anyway IMO.
>>
File: wish.png (268KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
wish.png
268KB, 1200x1800px
>>
>>52528796
Truly, no one is safe from these degenerates.
>>
File: 1490473238279.jpg (2MB, 2420x3226px) Image search: [Google]
1490473238279.jpg
2MB, 2420x3226px
>>52528796
>so it is moot anyway
>>
>>52528823
I'm more impressed by the shoop of the guy in the mirror, than Moot's head on Watson's body. I mean, it's still shit quality, but it's much funnier.

Your pun is also funny.
>>
>>52527658
I honestly can't tell if you're being sincere or facetious. That cyoa was initially released here and there's nothing in it that violates the rules of this board.
>>
>>52528796
The posting of such opinions on online platforms normalizes it in the platform, which makes the idea more acceptable to those on the plstform, whi then spread their acceptance to other websites, and then eventually it spills into the real world. I believe people who think they are something they are not are mentally ill and need help, and I dislike that this current trend of normalization has lead to a new social group with a massive suicide rate that some parents encourage their children to join.
>>
>>52528859
sincere. People were chucking a hissy fit so I backed off.
>>
>>52528867
GO THE FUCK TO /POL/ AND LET ME HAVE MY ESCAPISM. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHAT I WANT TO ESCAPE FROM.
>>
>>52528859
Sex magic had nothing in it that violated the rules of the board, and neither did the various femdom cyoas, but they are still confined to /d/.
>>
>>52528881
Maybe you should stop trying to escape. And no, I won't go to some crazy trump-loving nazi board like /pol/.
>>
>>52528903
>stop trying to escape
>/tg/

It's like you don't even know where you are.
>>
>>52528867
If acceptance is causing the suicide rates, why is transgender suicide lower then the base in Cali where it is accepted but astronomically high where it is treated like a disease?
>>
>>52528867
If it worked that way a lot more people would think reptilians/demons possess the worlds elite to enslave humanity from their home planet of Nibiru. Seriously this is 4chan, it is known for having stupid as shit ideas and if you are truly worried about its effects you should leave and start a blog or something.
>>
>>52528912
Most /tg/ stuff is about using a fantastical setting to improve your mind and develop social relationships, or practicing hobbies that require skill. CYOAs and the now removed quest threads are the exception.

>>52528928
I'm not saying the rate is caused by acceptance, I'm saying acceptance is increasing the size of the group with the high rate. Reading comprehension. Also, I am not sure of the validity of your claim regarding the suicide rate in Claifornia, and will not believe it without a source.
>>
File: 1407008979292.jpg (6MB, 1913x4621px) Image search: [Google]
1407008979292.jpg
6MB, 1913x4621px
Have some Heavy Metal
>>
File: 1475439378723.jpg (298KB, 1235x486px) Image search: [Google]
1475439378723.jpg
298KB, 1235x486px
>>52528963
>implying it isn't always the jews
>>
>>52529022
Jews=world elite

Kabalah=Reptile/alien possession magic
>>
Please leave
>>
>>52528963
That is because that idea is too radical. Transsexual acceptance is easy to catapult into from homosexual acceptance.

>>52529022
Fuck off /pol/tard. Go back to your trump circlejerk and missing actual major events.
>>
>>52529035
Yeah man, They Live is a fucking awesome movie.
>>
File: 3ISyBow.jpg (554KB, 1596x3140px) Image search: [Google]
3ISyBow.jpg
554KB, 1596x3140px
>>
Does no one use CYOA escapism as a means for creative immersion rather than as a means to forget your shitty life? I mean what do you get from playing a CYOA for a few minutes if it's just to convince yourself you aren't a neckbeard for awhile?
>>
>>52528998
>I'm not saying the rate is caused by acceptance, I'm saying acceptance is increasing the size of the group with the high rate
And I'm saying the high rate isn't true where there is acceptance, making a larger group irrelavent.
>Also, I am not sure of the validity of your claim regarding the suicide rate in Claifornia, and will not believe it without a source.
Happily, as soon as you cite a source showing that people chose to be trans.
>>
>>52529074
I mean. I think there are probably examples like that around? I just like imagining stuff and sharing, like a show-and-tell kind of thing.
>>
>>52529074
I think of it as a self-explorative thought experiment. What would I do with these powers, and what does that say about me?
>>
>>52529074
Por que no los dos?
>>
File: cawk suckers.png (66KB, 330x450px) Image search: [Google]
cawk suckers.png
66KB, 330x450px
/d/ Thread OC
Hope you like dicks.
>>>/d/7342244
>>
>>52529074
Why not both? My life is usually pretty good but not always. i usually get pretty immersed for fun but if i could join these imaginations of mind, yeah, in a heartbeat.

Cyoa's, worlds created through the mind, are what i want reality to be. A world where anyone can actually create stories and universes that you could go into by choice.
>>
>>52529085
I'm not saying all of them choose to be. Some people certainly do it for attention however, and there is nothing that can be said to refute that. Now please show me this grand proof of lower suicide rates.
>>
>>52529158
I do find it amusing that a cock cyoa has a little girl option.
>>
>>52529049
People are telling you to go to pol because you are a conservative.

Don't expect /tg/ to bow to demands for censorship, especially on moral it hurts society grounds.
>>
>>52526785
Ancient of Days

"Fuck..." I wheezed instead of yelled thanks to my pulped chest, the damage was quickly gone but it still took a while to catch my breath.
"Don't be a baby."
"Ok, next time we have to stick a tranquilizer up a Brute's nose you can have the honor."
"You just have to be quicker."
"I hate you."

Not the most exciting power but I wan't to live long enough to see the galaxy dammit! I mainly live life normally except for the occasional job where they need a guy who can't die. They aren't much fun but they pay for all my stuff (don't look at me like that, I deserve adequate compensation of being shot repetitively in the face).

I try making friends with any of the others that chose immortality. I mean, we're going to be together at the end of the universe, might as well share a last bottle and remember the good times.
>>
>>52529175
Like I said, after you show me proof it is a choice. Pretending to be a girl on the internet doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>52529181
When did I ask for censorship? I asked a person to post /d/ material in /d/. I also think that the lumping of all conservatives with /pol/ is an ignorant mindset.
>>
File: chrono trigger cyoa.png (8MB, 3000x2824px) Image search: [Google]
chrono trigger cyoa.png
8MB, 3000x2824px
>>52529230
how about you don't tell people where to post and we can get along better.

have an oldie on the house.
>>
>>52529230
Be the girl =/= /d/
>>
>>52529271
Then why are gender transformation threads kept on /d/ instead of /h/?
>>
>>52529303
In regards to cyoas idiot. 80% of our stuff would have to be on /d/ if sex change options mean't banishment.
>>
>>52529303
it doesn't really matter, we have a long history of be the girl content, dozens. Don't tell someone to not post a cyoa or to post a cyoa else where.

Only cyoas with nudity have to go on /d/.
>>
>>52529303
Because most /h/ mods are of the opinion that if it doesn't include actual sex it doesn't belong on their board, while tf threads of all kinds include mostly solo images.
>>
>>52529332
>>52529347
Sex change shouldn't mean banishment, but having around a quarter of your images being hentai crops should be.
>>
>>52529373
No it shouldn't. Only nudity or poorly censored nudity means going to /d/.
>>
>>52529224
I would say the growing amount of "transtrenders", a major concern in the trans community, is a clear sign of that.
>>
>>52529396
>"For the crime of censoring nudity with badly pixelated circles made in MS Paint, I hereby BANISH you... to /d/!"
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
>>
>>52529373
We don't have banishment rules like that anon. Thats not how it works. We/cyoa general makes content. People play and discuss content. People post content.

Thats about it.
>>
>>52529431
>>52529396
Then why have cyoas like the femdom and make a yandere cyoas been relegated to /d/?
>>
>>52527658
It was made for and by this thread. Ignore whiners. Someone is trying to force their idea of a perfect CYOA general on everyone else out of autism.
>>
>>52527519
>>52527626
>lets you actually reverse time and do your life over again.

Shit, I'm not even remotely trans, but you're letting me re-do my life on an easier difficulty? Let's fucking do this. 160 Petals.

>Instant Girl
Get a move on, please. I'm not doing this as a fetish.

>Athletic
Easy mode gender AND easy mode metabolism? Sign me up.

>Subtle (-0)
Don't want anything too big getting in the way of keeping myself fit.

>Feminine (-0)
I sit on this. Gotta have a little cushion.

>Slender (-0)
At this point, I just gotta fit in with the rest of my choices.

>Protector (-10) [150]
Considered Amazon, but at that point it's just hard to find things that fit.

>Dual-Classing (-10) [140]
Basically the same as now. Leaning more towards girls, but depending on how being a girl works out, it could become more even.

>Variable (-20) [120]
No idea why this is so expensive when it's basically the default for stable people, but whatever.

>Powerful (-0)
Since I plan to use sex as a tool, it'll help to have it ready at all times.

>Enemy Territory (-0)
Basically no one I knew previously is still in contact with me, so I can have a fresh start with everyone afterwards. It'll be a bit awkward with my parents, but my siblings will be too young to remember any different.

>Take Two (-10) [110]
This is the single reason I'm doing this CYOA. I'll study up on the stock market before I go back, and make different choices in my personal life.

>Moth (-10) [100]
I mostly keep to myself anyway, and the ability to focus would really help.

>Contact Corrupt (-10) [90]
>Menstrual Cancel (-15) [75]
>Social Ambivalence (-25) [50]
>Refuse Change (-20) [30]
>Love-Life Link (-15) [15]
>Flawless Skin (-10) [5]
>Super Form (-20) [-15]
>Feeling Fresh (-10) [-25]
>Spark Touch (-25) [-50]
>Birth Control (-15) [-65]
>Hot in the Cold (-15) [-80]
>Tactical Goggles (-5) [-85]
>Genderbender (-30) [-115]

Flaws, etc. cont...
>>
>>52528887
No they're not. All those femdom CYOAs you think are native to them were made here for us. And Sex Magic got deleted because someone hated the creator a lot so the mod applied the 'muh cropped porn' rule they don't use on anyone else.
>>
>>52529460
>Stalkers (+10) [-105]
>Leave It Behind (+25) [-80]
>Black Secret (+10) [-70]
>Gorgon (+10) [-60]
>Tumbleweed (+10) [-50]
>Sharing Field (+15) [-35]
>Masochistic 1 (+10) [-25]
>Lightweight (+10) [-15]
>You're here forever (+15) [0]

So let’s start with what happens to me. I drop into my old life during high school, except no one knows or remembers me, and I’m a 16-year-old emancipated girl with $10,000 and knowledge of the future. Now, around this time I joined a new community, where I met some of the people I would like to get closer to instead of being an angsty teen and ending up getting ousted. So, I rent an apartment somewhere, find a stock broker who doesn’t laugh me out of his office, and start raking in profits while building up relationships. Gotta be careful not to make too much money; an SEC investigation would be annoying, even if they couldn’t ever prove anything.

Now, me. I have a naturally athletic build, gain 20x benefit from working out, and can choose to ignore detrimental effects of eating. My skin is flawless and my scent is clean, I can endure nearly any temperature, I have no period, cannot get pregnant, and am guaranteed a long life once I find my significant other. I also have awesome X-ray goggles, a permanent passive aura of casual lewdness, and the ability to make anyone interested in me just by being near them and having casual physical contact, which, due to Social Ambivalence + Sharing Field, is stupidly easy to do. I’ll probably mostly use the Genderbender notebook to shake things up by switching the genders of world leaders or celebrities.

cont., still...
>>
>>52529450
they haven't. /d/ cyoa is its own entity and can post whatever the fuck it feels like there.

were connected, were friends even, were not the exact same groups of people all the time.
>>
>>52529405
... yes, people pretending to be transgender happens, and it is considered a problem exactly because of that, they're pretending. Telling people your trans to get attention doesn't make you trans anymore then telling people your a girl so they give you free shit makes you a girl.
>>
>>52529472
My stalkers will regularly get their asses handed to them, since I plan on keeping my outfit set to “Ninja” or something else that grants me combat skills, and being /fit/ will allow me to actually implement those skills. Plus, taser hands. So once I find my IRL waifu, I’m guaranteed a long and happy life, living off the interest of the massive amounts of cash I made from my first 8 years of future stock market knowledge, shit-posting OC on 4chan to survive, but hey, I pretty much do that anyway.

This is a surprisingly good fucking CYOA. I’m happier with this outcome than I have been with a lot of more traditional ones that let me be an 8-foot tall, two-dicked hentai demon.
>>
>>52529478
That's exactly right! Pretending to be a girl does not make you a girl. I feel like we're getting some understanding here. Make sure to proofread your posts though, elementary school skills are important.
>>
>>52526804
Can you be a guy in Noblebright mode or do I need to go Evil Route if I want to keep my penis?
>>
>>52529460
Thanks for posting a build anon. I hope it annoys our "decaying society" friend
>>
>>52529524
I think it is meant for girls but if you play a nice Neptune boy I don't see why not (or call your build king of the grimdark).
>>
>>52529528
I honestly did only look at it because he was making such a fuss about it, but I'm serious when I say it's a really good build. Some of the perks didn't appeal to me at all, but also some of the drawbacks were basically perks in and of themselves. It's an extremely well-balanced CYOA, and I hope the author does/has done more.
>>
>>52529478
Whether it is a choice is completely irrelevant. The people who identify as trans for attention are included in the suicide statistic.
>>
>>52529571
It being a choice is completely relevant when the argument is "don't talk about this, you'll turn people trans and they'll kill themselves." If it isn't a choice, you can't turn them trans and the entire argument collapses.
>>
>>52529555
I know it is really is pretty well crafted all in all, and is really not as lewd as a bunch of other stuff in here (but ew it is gender bent lol)
>>
>>52529602
But it can turn them into people pretending to be trans, who are more likely to commit suicide by being included in the trans demographic. Isn't that a problem?
>>
Okay, skimmed the thread. I'm just gonna say this once for my autism. Can whoever is posting the dragon build for that pdf CYOA change the pictures? I am triggered pretty hard when Kenkou Cross art is incorrectly used. Those are Lamia/Snake Women, not Dragons. There is only one that looks like a snake, the Wurm/Wyrm and that wasn't posted.
>>
>>52529654
But anon, that's censoring and that's evil!
>>
>>52529641
Yes, if you're source is including people not part of a demographic in its analysis your data is corrupt and you can't draw any real conclusions from it, which does seem like a problem. It seems to me that people insecure enough that they feel the need to pretend to be a minority are probably artificially inflating your suicide statistics when they realize the attention doesn't make them feel better.
>>
>>52529555
>>52529610

Shit, I completely missed the bonus stuff after the punishment. Gotta tack that on.

>Safe Mode (-10) [-10]
>Perfect Cell Phone (-20) [-30]
>Amp Gloves (-15) [-45]
>Bizarre Candle (-20) [-65]
>Kaybam (-30) [-95]

>Erotic Mirror (+10) [-85]
>Helpless (+15) [-70]
>Faulty Lenses (+10) [-60]
>Shrinking Violet (+10) [-50]
>Horror (Wake Me Up Inside, Save Me) (+30) [-20]
>I only gave myself +10 for Lightweight, but it's a +15, so here's another (+5) [-15]
>Anarchy (+15) [0]

The Cellphone and Kaybam are must-haves. Kaybam particularly will help me crank out OC for “You’re here forever”, and shitposting at all times from the phone will get me more dubs. The Amp Gloves will make me feel like I’m in a movie whenever I’m beating someone down, and let me handle crowds easily. The Candle will transform the horror nightmares into horror-action awesomeness, which is an improvement on what I already have.

Shrinking Violet only comes into play if you let yourself be bullied, so that’s easy enough to avoid. Helpless will keep me focused when I’m not with a partner, and make my time that IS with partners more valuable and special to me. Anarchy is interesting; if no cops or witnesses around when a crime is committed against me, then I can just kill the bastard and claim self-defense, and there will be no one to contradict me. Erotic Mirror describes its own usefulness.

Damn, this is a good CYOA.
>>
>>52529664
What? That PDF doesn't have pictures. Go take up your drama somewhere else if you don't end up stopping yourself.
>>
>>52526696
>Thread open for 3.5 hours
>200 posts
Yes! Beri has returned! Praise the Lord!
>>
>>52529689
How can you say they are not trans if being trans can only be determined by what someone says? This isn't like race where there is an obvious difference, the only way you can put people into a trans statistic is by what they say. Who are you to say the people who identify as trans for attention are not trans?
>>
>>52529548
Alrighty.
What out, here comes the fun killer build!
Ya'll need Jesus.
>>
>>52529732
You just asked someone to change art because you disliked the way they were using it, and that's censoring!
>>
>>52529757
How fucking whiny and upset can one man be that no one agreed with him? You seriously need help.
>>
>>52529757
Alright, you needed your bait for tonight? Is that it? Well let it out. Post your crap and get it out of your system
>>
>>52529733
If only.
>>
>>52529718
And for the gifts at the end...

Melissa's Gift is so adorable, plus immortality. I'm definitely accepting it. I'll go find a picture in a minute of what I'd look like, so I can go to that all-girls school island. It sounds like the perfect place to ride out my unproductive years between 16 and 21. I have the cellphone so I don't need the third event, but I qualify for it anyone, so hell yeah, threesome!

And for the fourth...

Yeah. I am lonely and just want to be loved. 80% of wanting to re-do my high-school years is because of a girl I missed out on. So there's that.
>>
>>52529781
>>52529784
How is asking someone to stop using an image different than asking them to move an image to a different board?
>>
>>52529737

I will admit that does pose a considerable obstacle for researching the demographic, but you already presented as irrefutable fact that it happens. >>52529175
>>
>>52529798
Because, whiny faggot, he's whining about labels on an image. You're trying to remove legitimate content from the board because muh purity muh taste. He's being autistic, you're being a bitch. You also shit up an entire thread on your little period here, so you deserve infinitely more spite.
>>
>>52529798
Easy. They don't ask as you.
>>
>>52529803
But how are people who choose to be trans for attention not trans? Being transsexual is based entirely on how you identify, so how are there identities less valid?
>>
>>52529814
I prefer puretard poster to author drama desu
>>
>>52529830
"I identify as a woman even though I have a penis"

is a completely different thing than

"I want more attention, so I'm going to identify as trans".

In my (admittedly limited) experience, trans people don't "identify" as trans. They identify as something else, which MAKES them trans. The people who focus on how trans they are are insincere and craving attention, which is an entirely different set of mental disorders unrelated to transgenderism.
>>
>>52529844
Stop comparing gonorrhea to chlamydia, anon. They're both fucking awful.
>>
>>52529830
Being catholic is also based entirely on how you identify. I'm not catholic, but you would have no way of proving otherwise if I said I was.
>>
Does anyone have the slut life cyoa? I just went looking for it, and somehow I don't have it.
>>
>>52529851
I don't know anon, your personal anecdotes don't mean much, you admitted to having little experience with the issue. The fact is, people who identify as a different gender for attention are just as trans as someone who believes they are a different gender/sex than they are.
>>
>>52529898
If I identify as being paraplegic for attention, does that mean I am just as entitled to disability as a genuine paraplegic?
>>
>>52529887
Being catholic is not based solely on identity, it is based on religious practices and being a part of a group.

>>52529911
Being paraplegic has obvious physical symptoms, unlike being transsexual.
>>
File: TG Girl 01.jpg (381KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
TG Girl 01.jpg
381KB, 643x900px
>>52529794
Two girl images to make up for A) them being late, and B) them being images after I've grown up.

First, managing my vast economic profits.

>>52529929
I'd call trying to have your genitals altered an obvious physical symptom, anon.
>>
File: TG Girl 02 - Cat not included.jpg (74KB, 564x918px) Image search: [Google]
TG Girl 02 - Cat not included.jpg
74KB, 564x918px
>>52529950
Second, ninja outfit.
>>
>>52529950
That's not a symptom of being transsexual, that's a symptom of gender dysphoria. They are related but separate.
>>
>>52529929
If surgery and drugs fall under identity for trans communion and mass fall under identity for catholics.
>>
>>52529963
ninja outfits are for scua faglords
>>
>>52529991
You don't need surgery or drugs to be transsexual. Educate yourself.
>>
>>52529975
They're not. If you have gender dysphoria, you're transexual. If you don't, you're making shit up for attention and you're just as much a "transexual" as all those fourteen-year-olds on tumblr are sociopaths and have clinical anxiety and triggers.

>>52529995
I dunno if you read my build, but I gain skills related to my super outfit. Ninja is an easy pick for all-around useful skills, including self-defense, which I need.
>>
>>52529460
Lemme have a try

Instant Girl
Thin
Endowed
Feminine
ZR-Bait
Diminutive
Dual Classing
Equals only
Powerful
What Change?
Take Two
The Weeb Squad
Tactical Visor
Menstural Cancel
Feeling Fresh
Birth Control
Hair Affair
Flawless Skin
Paddling
I need you
Faulty Lenses (Astigmatism)
Dat Rack
Dat Ass
Perfect cell phone
Bra Magic
Nano-socks

Academy of Lillies

Waving goodbye to the two now-lovebirds, I checked over my sums to see if I was over the limit before tearing the sheets in two. This shouldn’t be too bad, I thought to myself as I sat down. Though those two did make a nice couple, I wonder if I’ll-
“GYAAAAARRGGH!!!”
I thought I had a high pain tolerance and – being used to stubbornly pushing through despite wisdom saying otherwise - could take most aches and pains without much complaint. Boy was I wrong. My bones felt like they were constricting and morphing, my organs shifting inside me from the unnatural forces inflicted upon them. With a final cry of anguish, I heard a dull thud of my head hitting the wooden floors before finally blacking out from the pain.

1/?
>>
>>52530020
“Monica? Hey, Monica, isn’t it? Get up, sleepy butt! You’ll be late for class!”
With a tired groan I rubbed my eyes, looking around at the blurred shapes bustling around me. “Ngggh…? What’s up?” I asked, feeling a pair of glasses pushed onto my face and a group of six girls in various stages of dress come into clarity in front of me.
“Hey Kate, stop hogging the mirror!”
“You had plenty of time, Sue! It’s my turn!”
“Bakas, both of you. Learn to share!”
“…Did you just say baka, Lin?”
“Yeah Tara, so what if I did? I heard Sam use it last night!”
I sighed and shambled over to the bathroom, the memories of what had happened flooding back into my mind. So it wasn’t a trick. This was real. I was in the err…Academy of petals? No, lillies. And I was about to start high school there. I turned on the shower and let the water rush over my new body as I took the time to examine myself. This…this was new. I was a girl in every sense of the word, the body I was in everything I asked for. A long strand of hair fell into my eyesight before I brushed it away, taking a moment to look at it properly and noticing the fiery copper lock.
…And I was a ginger. I’m okay with this.
I continued to shower, basic knowledge of hygiene and things I would have been taught had I been born a girl slowly coming to the forefront as I finished showering and towelled myself off. I reached for a pastel pink tooth brush with the tag “Monica Page” Written on in masking tape on the handle and began to brush my teeth, using the time to examine my face properly. Red hair, nice cheek bones, green eyes…I’m…I’m actually kinda cute.
“Monica, Get out of the bathroom already!”
>>
>>52530029
“Err…right. coming, Linda!” I call out to the voice on the other side of the bathroom door, the name springing to my mind from goodness knows where. Freaking out can happen later, right now I have to get ready for class. I slip my glasses and some underwear on, step out of the bathroom and dodge the scrambling ordered chaos that was six girls getting dressed in one room, and got dressed for school. A new start. Now it’s just Monica Page, High school student who’s friends with a bunch of weebs.

...and who's late for her first day of class.
"Hey girls, wait up!"
>>
>>52530008
And you don't need to take communion or attend mass to be catholic.
>>
>>52530010
You are confused. Gender dysphoria is a feeling of intense wrongness with one's sex, and is different then being transsexual, which is identification with another sex. They are not always the same, and many people suffering from gender dysphoria are not transgender and vice versa.
>>
File: 1409194624231.png (2MB, 1200x3350px) Image search: [Google]
1409194624231.png
2MB, 1200x3350px
>>
>>52530020
>>52530029
>>52530041
Cute. It warms my heart when people don't use a CYOA as a power fantasy. I know I'll never be that person, so it's nice to see some down-to-earth builds.

Weeb Squad is a really good pick for 'I Need You'. With that many friends, you're guaranteed hugs.

>>52530061
"Identifying" as anything other than what you are is stupid. I identify as a dragon. Anyone gonna give me gold or sacrifice princesses? No. If you have dysphoria, a genuine mental illness, then I will accept that and help that person transition. Otherwise, you're a whiny bitch.
>>
>>52530044
No, but you need to believe in God and respect the pope as God's authority on Earth. To be trans, you just need to believe you identify more with another gender.
>>
>>52530010
>They're not. If you have gender dysphoria, you're transexual
Reverse that, it is possible to have gender dysphoria without being transgender, but the surgery doesn't fix anything because it has a different root cause. The main reason you need to see a therapist before gender reassignment surgery is to make sure you're actually trans and not a gender dysphoric that thinks they're trans. Can't fault you for the confusion though, it is also a symptom, they just refer to different things for some dumb reason.
>>
>>52530080
Fuck off, you fucking bigot. Not every trans person needs to have a mental fucking illness to be trans.
>>
>>52530098
Mentally healthy people are not trannys.
>>
>>52530098
>>52530097
Until trans-dragons have the same rights as trans-genders, I will continue to call anyone without a genuine mental illness stupid for insisting they're something other than what they were born as. I assume you find my trans-dragon identification ridiculous, so try to understand that I feel the same way about your trans-gender identification.
>>
>>52530114
How would you know? Are you a licensed therapist?

>>52530124
A person who genuinely feels they are a dragon living in a person's body should have every right to have surgery done to make them feel more at home in there body, whether it be thru sharpening there teeth or just getting a nice tan.
>>
>>52530066
First off, nice double doubles.

Second, is there more to this, or is it just a pro wrestling wank that would be better satisfied in a game like WWE 2K17?
>>
>>52530160
Can I get six-inch long bone razors grafted into my fingers, and still be allowed to go into places where weapons are banned, like airports? Because denying me my right to fly, as a dragon, would be an act of discrimination and bigotry.
>>
>>52530124
>I assume you find my trans-dragon identification ridiculous
Oh ye of little faith.
Do you not realize how far the SJWs have taken things?
They can taken anything serious. ANYTHING.
You could tell one that you're trans-robot, or trans-rock, or trans-Shoggoth, and they'd believe it.
And they'd defend you, too.

On the other hand, I can't be arsed to care about trans-whatevers, so honestly this little tiff you have going on is just entertainment for me.
>>
>>52530192
Oh, I'm just here for the entertainment. /cyoag/ is the last place I expected to find this, but hey, since it's here, I figure someone has to keep the pot stirred.

I actually have seen stories of Tumblrinas defending a kid who ate his mother's jewelry because he's dragonkin. God, remember when -kin was a thing? Those were some weird, brief times. I think they might have been the ones who opened the trans- floodgates.
>>
>>52530174
That is entirely different, as you're modifications would then infringe upon others safety, which is different from a pair of tits, which can't hurt anyone.

>>52530192
If someone genuinely believes something, I'll defend there right to believe it.
>>
>>52530222
If a man with a fully functioning penis declares that he identifies as a woman and is then allowed to access areas that are meant to be women-only, then he has the capacity to assault those women, just as I would have the potential to assault lowly humans with my claws.
>>
>>52530192
I've always had trouble understanding why anyone would get a sex change. I mean its only cosmetic. Getting your dick and balls removed and a fake vagina installed doesn't make you a woman, or vice versa. And that Shits permanent. I also imagine it would be easier to find a partner as your own sex, even if you cross dress or whatever.
>>
What the h*ck is going on?!
>>
>>52530246
60% autism, 70% cancer.

Run. Run, before it's too late. You poor, sweet summer child.
>>
>>52530246
bitching and moaning abour gender politics instead of posting something of value, like CYOAs or pictures of Spiderman
>>
>>52530222
>If someone genuinely believes something, I'll defend there right to believe it.
I believe in Flat Earth, Young Earth Creationism and Creation Science, female circumcision, and slavery.
Will you defend me?
>>
>>52526630
Hmm i'm sure there is a way to do that. I've never heard of an action not being able to do a function.

Well if that fails as far as layer styles go you can right click a layer style and copy it then paste it on to as many layers as you select. Faster then doing it by hand.
>>
>>52530279
Yeah, I eventually worked that out.

When I tried to record drop-shadowing, it just... didn't. I went through and applied the drop shadows, and then did something else to make sure it was recording. It captured the second thing, but didn't get any of the shadow-dropping action.
>>
>>52530242
Men always have the capacity to access women only areas and assault them. However, installing fucking biospurs is adding illegal (in certain areas) lethality to yourself, which is entirely different.

>>52530271
I'd defend your right to believe it and say it, even though I disagree with it.
>>
>>52530300
It is illegal to posses my claws in certain areas; it is illegal for men to access certain areas. Why is it different, for a man to claim a different identity than his own in order to legally access an area to more easily commit an illegal act, than it is for me to claim a different identity to legally access an area to commit an illegal act? I can kill someone with my claws out in public, and a man can rape someone out in public; this isn't about the legality of the actions, merely the access individuals gain based on what they merely claim to identify as.
>>
>>52530080
Thanks! I just like a good story. I saw a good writing hook, and I took it. any tips/critique? Should I write more?
>>
>>52530323
Sure is getting /pol/ up in here.
>>
>>52530323
In most civilized countries you wouldn't be able to have your claws in public, USA is the exception. However, in most places it is not illgeal for a man to enter the woman's washroom/changeroom.
>>
>>52526969
I did the thing.

The Hunter, Chime of Dismay
>Stats
Pedigree [4]
Status [2]
Allure [0]

>Genitalia
Vagina 70

>Shape
Modest 70

>Chest
Soft 70

>Influences
Kleptozoological 68 (The beast stirs)
Xenosubstantial 66 (The blood beckons)
Quasicosmic 62 (The dream calls)
Multiplexive 62 (It echoes within me)

>Face
Primal 62
Chakra Eye (On the Inside) 60

>Progeneration
Subversion 57
-Psyche Corruption 54
-Untainted Will 57

>Dowry
Title x2 49
Crimson Manual 42
Rite of Flesh Union 36
Rite of Echo Bestowal 34
Rite of Worldstepping 30

>Bonds
Personal Sect (Little Ones) 26
Bonded Bride x9 -1
-Ascending -4
Throne Maiden -9

>Urges
Widow's Hunger -12

>Stigmata
Stigma of the Rising Star 0
Stigma of the Rebel 0

>Ambition
Not listed.

And so the Eunuch fucked up, as there is no way that recruiting me is not a fuck up. Eldritch beings want to use me in their reproductive cycle? Oh hell no! Imma eat all those motherfuckers!
I dragged the poor fuck puppet off with me to the consummation, and now she's my Doll.
>>
>>52530300
>defending slavery and female circumcision

A true hero of liberty and freedom.

>>52530324
I'd probably read more if you wrote it, as much as I read anything these days. You captured the gradual shock of the transformation really well, I liked that. "I'm actually kinda cute" could be a really interesting plot thread of a new kind of self-love.

>>52530341
I just like arguing. Never even been to /pol/.

>>52530344
Pretty sure it's illegal in the US to enter a woman's bathroom, assuming there aren't extenuating circumstances like missing signs or being drunk (in which case you might be charged with entirely unrelated minor crimes).
>>
File: Lovely Doll.png (554KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lovely Doll.png
554KB, 800x800px
>>52526969
>>52530364
The Plain Doll, Much Beloved

>Stats
Pedigree [3]
Status [0]
Allure [3]

>Genitals
Vagina 70
-Plush x3 61

>Shape
Modest 61

>Chest
Gifted 61

>Influences
Pseudodevascent 59 (Lovely)
Xenosubstantial 57 (Plain)
Quasicosmic 53 (Doll)

>Face
Regal 53
Chakra Eye (On the Inside) 51
Elder Gaze 49

>Flourishes
Ouroboros Metabolism 47
Godly Cleanliness 45
Lactation 43
-Bountiful 43
-Nurturing 40
Puzzle Genitalia 39
Aesthetic Mutations (Doll) 38

>Strategy
Synergism 35

>Dowry
Title x2 27
Lavender Grimoire 20
Rite of Flesh Union 14
Rite of Echo Bestowal 12
Rite of Worldstepping 8
Regal Array 5

>Bonds
Sans Serviteurs 9
Bonded Bride x9 -18
-Descending -15

>Urges
Throne's Shadow -12

>Stigmata
Stigma of the Rising Star 0
Stigma of the Rebel 0

A plain doll.
>>
>>52530378
Ah, ain't it great to live in the Land of the Free?
>>
>>52530344
Googled it. Seems like, in most places, it's only illegal if someone tells you to leave and you don't. So it's sort of, kind of, mostly illegal. Quasi-illegal. But still, I'm assuming most women would ask a man to leave, and if he didn't because he "identifies as a woman", then he's getting a legal pass because of his identity, and I'm not.
>>
>>52530378
>I just like arguing. Never even been to /pol/.
That's cool, can you not do it here though?
>>
>>52530341
Don't lump every person who disagrees with trans people with /pol/.

>>52530378
I never said I was defending their ideas, I'm defending their right to say it and believe it. Also, entering a different genders washrrom is not illegal.
>>
>>52529732
To the illiterate, words are abstract pictures.
>>
>>52530390
It's kind of a cesspool right now, but another good War of Secession would fix things right up.

>>52530398
I'm only replying to the hootenanny raised over this TG CYOA. I'll admit my culpability in continuing the discussion, but since the other guy seems to have left, yeah, I'll sto-, whoops, he's back.

>>52530404
See >>52530392
>>
>>52530409
This is fucking /tg/, not Somalia. I doubt anyone here is illiterate.
>>
File: Xes Magic CYOA v1-4.png (3MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Xes Magic CYOA v1-4.png
3MB, 1200x10000px
>>52528887
>>
>>52530415
What's wrong with letting a woman stay in a woman's bathroom?
>>
File: Slut Life v3-1-2-2.pdf (233KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Slut Life v3-1-2-2.pdf
233KB, 1x1px
>>52529891
>>
>>52526969
my build:

pedigree 10
status 2
allure 2

FORM:
genetalia:
>one of each
>both given each upgrade once
need to max out offspring strength.
place the D at the end of a tail

>modest
>soft
>multiple
two rows, down the front

influences:
>LITERALLY all of them
and yes, i need all of them.

face:
>Primal
>chakra eye
>eldritch gaze

flourish:
>ouroboros metabolism
>lactation
>-nurture
>-dependence
>ejaculation
>-fortifying
>-altruistic
>puzzle genitals.

OFFSPRING:
strategy:
>pupa
>-multimorph

specialty:
>implement
>-engine

DOWRY:
treasure:
>true name
>lavender grimoire
>crimson manual
>argent spark&blaze
>rite of worldstepping
>rite of echo bestowal
>primordial woad
>war fan

bonds:
>no servants
>lithar the siren
>the barred one
>-congenial visits
>both sprites
>bonded bride
>eunic

stigmata:
>rising star
here endith the build.

regarding the bonded bride, she has a similar build but with:
>cultivation
>-rapid maturation
>multitudinous
>-monarch

we will wage expansionist interstellar war on the rest of the multiverse in the name of teiatat
i will be, among other things, the mother of biotech spaceships.
mostly i will dick all the sluts, whose children will grow up to be fighters, drones, and other such lesser craft.
every once in a while i will carry child myself when we need a new mothership, dreadnought, or something like that.
my new "sister" will provide/be crew and occupying ground troops.
>>
Hey, on a completely unrelated note that is actually back on topic for the point of this thread, what are y'all's opinions on having +/- notations in companion descriptions? Like:

"blah blah blah blah
+Good in fights
- Hates diplomacy"

>>52530445
What's wrong with letting a dragon on an airplane?
>>
>>52530416
sdfjlkdgj[ogrmiojnpn rk;ln
>>
>>52530378
Righty o. I'll get to writing.
>>
>>52530463
A hearty chortle was had.

>>52530475
Sweet.
>>
>>52527904
Any of those can be useful, as long as the relative "powerlevels" are properly explained.
>>
>>52530462
I like it, clearly establishes pros and cons about the choice and makes it easier to read.

Letting a dragon who does not have any of his natural weapons onto an airplane is fine.
>>
>>52530462
Some people might not agree with your pluses and minuses.
>hates diplomacy
Like, this isn't a minus if someone builds a character that's all about combat or whatever.
>>
File: Girly Curse CYOA v1 - Page 1.png (603KB, 1200x6744px) Image search: [Google]
Girly Curse CYOA v1 - Page 1.png
603KB, 1200x6744px
First page.
>>
>>52530494
That's like saying letting a person who does not have their head onto an airplane is fine.
>>
>>52530496
It is still a weakness of the character, so is an overall minus, whether it matters for your build or not.
>>
>>52530496
Mm, that's true, but there are general guidelines. I sometimes read things and go, "Ha, that's not a flaw! I like that," but at the same time, I see why it's presented as a flaw.

>>52530494
And letting a woman who doesn't have her dick into a restroom is fine.

>>52530489
Hmmm. I can probably write that into the intro.

... Which I just realized I didn't give myself any room for in the image I have set up. I think I have enough wiggle room to fix it, though, and I'm still only on the first page.
>>
File: Girly Curse CYOA v1 - Page 2.png (797KB, 1200x9368px) Image search: [Google]
Girly Curse CYOA v1 - Page 2.png
797KB, 1200x9368px
>>52530514
Actual second page because I keep forgetting to add the goddamn file.
>>
>>52530515
W-what's wrong with that?
>>
>>52530535
Mystery box for those who pick "Revenge" from the "Relationship alterations" category.
>>
>>52530541
A person without a head is dead.
>>
>>52530524
Dicks are entirely different from weapons. Surgically added claws are a weapon, and if they are not detachable an airline has every right to not let you fly with them.
>>
>>52530561
Dicks are what rape is committed with. By most legal definitions, someone without a dick cannot rape. Sexually assault, yes, but not rape. So in that way, a dick is a weapon as well. A weapon women do not have.
>>
>>52530561
>Dicks are entirely different from weapons
Speak for yourself, nigger. My dick can pierce the heavens.
>>
>>52530552
>>52530515
I transport cadavers by air all the time, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>52530552
What if you identify as headless? This one is a joke

>>52530575
Penises are still not by definition a weapon that airlines ban, unlike razorblades.
>>
>>52530593
They are, however, one of the phenotypical identifiers of being a male, not a female, and thus someone who should not be in the women's bathroom.
>>
>>52530601
Why not? It's not like anyone's safety is being violated.
>>
>>52530629
Except the safety of the women who might be raped by the dick. No one is threatened inherently by my claws, either.
>>
>>52530640
Penises aren't just tools of rape. 6-inch long claws made of bone are only really useful as a weapon, or for marginal utility.
>>
File: 1480779612876.png (3MB, 1200x7200px) Image search: [Google]
1480779612876.png
3MB, 1200x7200px
>>
>>52530575
Actually, Rape is non-consensual Sex in all forms, so women can rape women and women can rape men.

It's a thing that happens, burying your head in sand ain't gonna change it.
>>
File: 1392774155391.jpg (3MB, 1250x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1392774155391.jpg
3MB, 1250x2500px
>>52530561
>>52530575
Look anons, thanks for the speculative conversation but seriously fuck off. Anyone who hasn't interrogated their own existence (not their purpose in life) for thousands of sleepless hours is clearly someone who can't possibly empathize with GD. That's why it's pointless to ever explain the whole ordeal. No one truly gives a shit about the you who lives inside of you. That's life, suck it up.

Post more CYOAs or builds.
>>
>>52530655
Excuse me, you dragonist bigot. You think everyone who carries around a pocketknife is carrying it as a weapon? A penis is just as inherently dangerous as a knife. What we /should/ ban, from planes and restrooms equally, are people who are dangerously unstable.

Like a person who identifies as something they aren't.

>>52530675
I'm absolutely aware of that. However, if you look at the technical /legal/ definition of rape in most places, including many US states, it requires penile penetration to be rape and not just sexual assault/battery.

>>52530683
Sorry, boss, just killin' time. Fillin' dead air.
>>
>>52530460
Thanks.
>>
>>52530683
It doesn't matter if you can empathize with people with GD, it doesn't make them the exclusive transsexuals.

>>52530691
A knife made of bone is ineffective for most utility purposes, and a dragon's claws are almost exclusively for use as a weapon.
>>
>>52530671
Can I choose more than one?
>>
>>52530671
Valerie or Tanith, not sure yet.
>>
>>52530691
Fill it with CYOAs, not /pol/ shit. I don't need to be more depressed.
>>
Back on the CYOA train;

When text is in boxes, do you prefer it to be justified, or non-justified?
>>
>>52530683
Man, making a build for this would be cool, but I'm shit at all forms of competitive gaming, and all the top guilds would kick me out for "not contributing enough". I would literally gain nothing from this.
>>
>>52530729
>When text is in boxes, do you prefer it to be justified, or non-justified?

Can you explain?
>>
>>52530727
I'm sorry. He's just such an easy mark. I'll ignore him from now on.
>>
File: 1371809819824.png (2MB, 1500x4999px) Image search: [Google]
1371809819824.png
2MB, 1500x4999px
>>
>>52530727
How is this /pol/ related? When was the last time you saw an advocate for trans rights on /pol/?
>>
File: 1372017577382.png (2MB, 1280x4345px) Image search: [Google]
1372017577382.png
2MB, 1280x4345px
>>52530730
Don't underestimate the numbers game. Even your presence can be used for intimidation purposes.
>>
File: 1383048243859.jpg (2MB, 1000x4707px) Image search: [Google]
1383048243859.jpg
2MB, 1000x4707px
>>52530772
Whoops, updated version.
>>
>>52530739
https://www.aztekweb.com/Blog/image.axd?picture=2011%2F7%2Fjustified-vs-left-aligned-text.png

Ironically, an argument against justification. But when the text is in boxes, controlled for use in an image, his argument is invalid. That's just a visual explanation of the difference.
>>
>>52530729
I prefer the spacing between words to be more-or-less even, instead of having words stucktoeachotherlikethis or the spaces between being about as large as what you'd get by pressing TAB in Notepad.
>>
>>52530683
Is there a second page to this? It feels incomplete.

>>52530806
So, against justification, then?
>>
>>52530782
I've always disliked this one for some reason. I think it might just be that I associate it with Monster Hunter just by looking at it.
>>
>>52530813
>So, against justification, then?
Unless you can give the spacing proper min/max values, yes.
>>
File: 1487929330419.png (315KB, 1108x988px) Image search: [Google]
1487929330419.png
315KB, 1108x988px
>>
New thread for those who want to get out of this one already: >>52530853
>>
>>>/lgbt/
Shut the fuck up about identifying as dragons and headless people. Take it somewhere else.
>>
>>52530514
>>52530535
>>52530551
>fucking mystery box
I–
You–
I didn't come here for feels, motherfucker. God damn it.

So. Anyway.
Have a build.

>Body Alterations:
Body Synchronization
Enhanced Hair
Unreal
Enhanced Top
Adaptive
Altered Production
Enhanced Bottom
Enhanced Muscles
Flexibility
>Genital Alterations:
Genital Synchronization (Female)
Either
Both
Sex Fluid Production
Continuous
Enhanced Parts
>Strange Alterations:
Extra Parts
Extra Body
Part Replacement
Pheromones
Addictive
Min/Max
Micro/Macro
Age Change
Shape Change

Didn't plan on taking any of the Relationship Alterations, even before reading the mystery page.
I'll just be friends with them. I'm going to travel the world with my multiple bodies, all while the one who helped me teaches me cool shit.
>>
File: 1481240407052.jpg (391KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481240407052.jpg
391KB, 800x600px
>>52529460
Creator of the CYOA here. I enjoyed your build. Getting someone who wants to be a bit of a tease in their new life is always nice. My favorites are probably the ones who take the transformation and resulting life circumstances in stride, although it's always a little sad when someone wants to pick Leave it Behind because of what it indicates. It would be nice if it signaled something other than the poster being unhappy with the circumstances surrounding their friends/family.

Still, very surprised you would sacrifice so many drawbacks to really go ham on all the benefits.

>>52530020
Very cute, though you do a bit of an in medias res sort of thing with the Academy. The implication is that you get shipped off over there in a somewhat-lengthy and official process. Not that I mind. I'm happy when people put their own twist on the scenario I've set up.

It's very nice to find someone willing to make a writeup for their build.
>>
>>52531299
I think it speaks to both the quality of your benefits and your drawbacks that I took so many. A lot of the drawbacks were things that I would have to slightly change my life to adapt to, rather than things I'd have to try to overcome. Like Masochism 1. That's not going to impede my daily life, but it's going to make me slightly more submissive, even though I took the switch option for dominance. Of all the CYOAs I've done, yours is the one that feels the most comfy and real to me. It has a little action, in the form of my Super Outfit and beating up stalkers, but it's mostly just a second chance to fix my life where I messed up, and make not just my life better, but the lives of people I impacted with my mistakes. It's a relatively minor wish fulfillment that leaves the imagination to blossom into a grand story.
>>
>>52530940
>I didn't come here for feels, motherfucker. God damn it.
If it makes you feel any better, the mental effect is actually more like Persona Magic (last thing mentioned in the Notes section), except with you holding the reins rather than her (so if you wanted, you could keep her as something close to what she would've been if you'd picked Partner instead - and by "close to", I'm mainly referring to how you'd have veto power on both of your magics, rather than you having veto for your new powers and she having veto for what remained of hers).
>>
>>52531299
Thanks for the input. I kinda assumed with the Fresh start perk I'd turn up at the first day of high school. And seeing as Academy of Lillies sounds like a boarding school of sorts, I'd turn up in the dorms.

Thanks for writing up this cyoa! i'm working on Math class with Mr Hogan. Me with the window seat and edge on the class with the weeb squad close by.

That's a question...the academy of lillies knows that 90% are cyoa people, is this advertised? Or is it kept hush hush?
>>
>>52530671
Judith, Judith, & more Judith.
>>
>>52526795
Have you thought about making a lewd CYOA? I think you could do great! I've read your builds and they are very hot! Very lewd!
>>
>>52530029
>>52531299

Chapter 1

“Good morning class, I am Mr Hogan, your teacher for the wonderful world of mathematics. Now, as much as I’m sure you ladies would like to take it easy on the first day of school, I’m afraid we’re going to get into the thick of it early on. Come now, I’ve seen all your grades, so I know you’ll be able to handle it. Now, open your text books, let’s start with the basics of algebra.”

Oh great, algebra. I had a bastard of a time last time I did this. I sighed and did as was bade, looking over to my new friends as they whispered and giggled quietly amongst themselves, only stopping when the teacher looked in their direction. This was a new start for me, I’m not gonna waste this. So I dutifully wrote down what he had on the board, trying to remember what little I already knew about the subject whilst trying to ignore the weeb squad to my right.
School. I didn’t realise how much I missed this…routine. Not having to worry about looking for work, or when you’ll be disappointing your parents with a call for money. Now my parents are back in the mainland, happy that their little girl got a scholarship for this Academy of Lilies.
Bloody hell, I forgot all about them. Mum and Dad would be working at the corner store right now, with mum sweeping the floors and dad stocking the shelves. Sometimes when I came home from school I’d help them out, if I hadn’t had an assignment to knuckle down on-
“Miss Page?”
>>
>>52533508
>
“Err…yes, sir?” I asked, snapping out of my daydream. Mr Hogan was looking at me, an eyebrow raised and a relatively simple problem on the board.
“The answer, please.”
“Um…Y equals 7?”
“Lucky…now, when you times two symbols together…”
I sighed a sigh of relief and began to quickly take the notes from the board down, smiling sheepishly to Kate – a raven haired member of the self proclaimed Weeb Squad who was doodling dot-hack characters in her folder – before focusing on the lesson again. I can’t lose focus. This is my second chance at life, I can’t fail…
...wait, Why is Kite looking longingly into a shirtless Balmung’s eyes?
>>
>>52532318

I don't think I'm good at writing that sort of stuff.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.