[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tieflings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Time for a thread about disgusting hell spawn.

How do you like your tieflings?

When you make a tiefling character, do you make them abberant and monstrous or do you keep them to the archetypical "red guy with horns" hellboy look?

Are they influenced mentally by their heritage, or are the effect surely physical in nature?

If you like your tieflings weird, how weird do you want them?

also, dump pics of tieflings of all kinds if you're the kind who likes to do that.
>>
>>52526634

My teiflings have two modes: Hellboy (sure I'ma freak, so what?) and "You treated me like a monster so that's what I became!"
>>
>>52526634
I prefer more subtle tieflings, who have something that is very obviously wrong with them that isn't visible from a mole away. Things like a sulfur stench, forked tongue, strange eyes or an unnatural voice.
>>
I've never really like the standard red devil look. I prefer my tieflings monstrous in other ways, with my personal taste in aesthetics leaning towards incredibly strange looking, or looking a lot like the specific kind of fiend they were descended from.
>>
>>52526634
I made a faustian-demon devil-dealmaker descended tiefling, who was raised in a church after their attempts to call upon the gods to have an aasimar born to them through magical means. So, he was born instead. Your basic red devil guy, though really nice. He was pretty good at making deals, actually, and became a knight after convincing the church to let him go. He does his best.
He may or may not have a slight itch to burn people alive when he realizes how heretical they are. Also, the church did succeed and get an aasimar as well. He has inferiority issues with her, and she's the party cleric.

Alternatively, I made a tiefling alchemist/druid combo in pathfinder, who is much, much more inclined to use fire. He has a constant burning smell around him, glowing eyes, and the red skin as well. Due to his recent movement into druid class levels, he has become incredibly disheveled and kinda dirty, his hair's gotten longer and shaggier, and he has a sort of beard. At a certain point he's going to stop looking like a humanoid species altogether, probably. Divine Nature Magic and tieflings probably shouldn't mix.
>>
File: 1490340846921.png (732KB, 808x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1490340846921.png
732KB, 808x1554px
>>52526634
My last PC (pic related) was pretty vanilla as a tiefling, down to being a Warlock, albeit being a GOO-lock rather than Fiend.
>>
File: foxes.png (1MB, 1219x1500px) Image search: [Google]
foxes.png
1MB, 1219x1500px
Why not play cute, animal-eared, arcanalothic tieflings?
>>
>>52532792
You have to go back.
>>52532801
>>
>>52526634
I like them simply strange. The tiefling wizard I played in one campaign had a cowskull for a head, a tall spindly body, and wings that resembled his spellbook's parchment. Each morning he would graft his horns into powder then snort them to receive portents of the future. His familiar was especially important to him because he believed she was the fiendish reincarnation of his sister, when in fact he never had a sister or any siblings.
>>
>>52532846
Why?
>>
>>52528548
I think you skipped one of the most vital parts of the first story: Did they end up banging?
>>
>>52527881
This is how I prefer to do it. Tieflings can look like just about anything, there's just always going to be some hint that a sufficiently learned scholar could point at and say "there is X in the bloodline" Scale pattern/shape, particular traits or minor behaviour quirks.

Hell you even go a step further and consider Maggadon, the literal son of dnd's Mephistopheles and minus some odd eyes and minor horns you'd never guess the man was a full flown half-fiend.

4e and onward was a mistake for plaintouched and tieflings especially. Unifying their design was a mistake
>>
>>52533145
>4e and onward was a mistake for plaintouched and tieflings especially. Unifying their design was a mistake
I emphatically disagree.
Unifying and standardizing them cut off any complaints of "special snowflake" at the root, made a rather popular race choice defined and accessible to actual use, rather than a outlier fluff point.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.