[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 375
Thread images: 64

File: GIANT-Nagash.jpg (91KB, 547x552px) Image search: [Google]
GIANT-Nagash.jpg
91KB, 547x552px
Death was a mistake edition

>resources
pastebin.com/qCZb0mvh

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

Old thread: >>52494007

Topic to start off with; What's your favorite centerpiece model?
>>
File: 3.png (21KB, 339x345px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
21KB, 339x345px
>>52505279

Do you think love could ever bloom between Warhammer Fantasy and Age of Sigmar?
>>
>>52505536
Nope.
Next question
>>
>>52505566
Aelves when?
>>
File: 701px-Settra_Rules.jpg (102KB, 701x899px) Image search: [Google]
701px-Settra_Rules.jpg
102KB, 701x899px
Soon
>>
Age of Smugmar.
>>
hey friends, I play 40k and I am considering going into AoS cause of a couple GOOD tutorial games and the fact that the pirate dawi lookin ballin. However, I am open to more than just them since I play 3 armies in 40k after all. I was hoping for a good army where I could create a line that would essentially be a meat shield wall so I can pick people apart with ranged infantry and still be effective. What would you guys suggest for an army that plays that effectively? I am not trying to go cheese or WAAC. I just really enjoy playing that style win or lose even in video games
>>
Hey guys. I am getting into age of sigmar and I am going to buy a start collecting seraphon set. With that I am going to get a box of skinks and a bastadon. Will this be an okay list for 1000 pts? How important is a slann in the lizard men army? Should I model my saurus warriors into saurus guard?

Should I get an engine of the gods instead of a bastadon?

Potential list
Getting into Age of sigmar. How would these two armies compare? Would they be fun battles or one sided bloodbaths? Would the lizard men kill enough skaven to summon their god or would the skaven drop a moon on the dinos?

Leaders
Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur (320)

Battleline
5 x Saurus Knights (120)
- Blades
10 x Saurus Warriors (100)
- Clubs
20 x Skinks (160)
- Meteoric Javelins & Star Bucklers

Behemoths
Bastiladon (300)

Total: 1000
>>
>>52505279
>Death was a mistake
Dont know if heresy...
>>
File: current.jpg (77KB, 1292x969px) Image search: [Google]
current.jpg
77KB, 1292x969px
>>52505381
Thanks bro, here's what I've got so far. The metal on the left one is done, I like the waywatcher glaze giving it a nice tint overall, now I just need to highlight the green bits better and it's all done. The one in the middle needs the tint on the metal now and to be based, and it'll be done as well. The one on the right just has it's base and wash
>>
>>52506113
Damn son, these are nice!!! Gj anon!
>>
>>52506113
I think you should paint the base rims black, to me gold just looks like you've been lazy and not painted it after you basecoated
>>
>>52506182
Oh yeah I'm gonna paint the base rims, I still haven't decided what color yet. I'm also trying to decide how to add more flare to the bases themselves, as they come from a kind of mire-y area that's got oily/chemically muddy ground. Maybe get some Nurgles Rot you think and make puddles?
>>
>>52506160
Thanks anon!
>>
File: 1489976773142.jpg (68KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489976773142.jpg
68KB, 400x400px
>>52505279
>Death was a mistake

In order words,

NEW DEATH

WHEN
H
E
N
>>
>>52505999
Skaven.

Wall of clanrats to tie up shit, then Skryre ranged weaponry to fire into shit.
>>
>>52506240
As a death player, I think we shouldnt spam this kind of shit. I'm fine with all the shit falling on the head of the aelve players. We obviously need a revamp of 3/4 of our factions asap, but I'd rather not pester the community with it.
>>
Just starting AoS and plan to build up to this army. How is it?

Allegiance: Seraphon

Leaders
- Trait: Legendary Fighter
- Artefact: Relic Blade
Saurus Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur (260)
- Warblade
- Artefact: Hoarfrost
- War Spear
- Artefact: Obstinate Blade

Battleline
20 x Saurus Guard (400)
15 x Saurus Guard (300)
15 x Saurus Guard (300)
10 x Skinks (80)
10 x Skinks (80)

Total: 2000/2000
>>
>>52506240
Im thinking about starting something death related after all my stormcast is painted and assembled. Is this a mistake/should i wait for a new release?
>>
>>52506694
I'd wait for a new release unless FEC court is your thing. other factions are pretty lackluster, either in term of model quality (skeletons), warscrolls options (soulblights) or a meh feel (malignant).

I play soulblight just because I use to play them in WHFB and nostalgia, but waiting for a re-release in death would have been wiser.
>>
Should I use the zandri dust base spray on my skeles?
>>
File: skelemens.gif (904KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
skelemens.gif
904KB, 500x335px
>>52506814
Yeah I'm most interested in skelemen, so I guess I'll wait and see for Soon(tm)
>>
>>52506997
Me too. Erryday, I wish for a Tomb King announcement. They are just so much cooler than rattle horde. Guess I'll go back to painting my edgy vampires. I'm still not sure if I'll sell the FEC on sprues I will have left after painting my 2000 pts of soulblights or just paint them and build FEC.
>>
>>52506682
Battlelome wins games anon and seraphon need to support their battle line in order to shine.

I'm no master to the army but the games I've played with mine have always been lost because my infantry (identical to what you have) break too easily under fire and the big baddies can't put out enough damage to make up for 300+ points of useless models.

If say drop the bastiladon on low points and pick up some more ingantry, either slonls, warriors or guard, to hold objectives and advance better
>>
>>52506682
Totally replied to the wrong guy sorry

Meant for
>>52506102
>>
Played the first two games of my Hinterlands narrative campaign.

Ogres ain't no joke.
>>
>>52505999
Lots of armies do this but Stormcast are definitely the best at it now. Their screen of birds can move 2d6 in the enemy charge phase, which can totally deny enemy charges.
Then if you use the right battalion you get to fire with your ranged unit as soon as the birds die.

Aetherstrike Force is legit
>>
>>52506682
No stegadons, no wizards, and no bastiladons

Youre running 3 carnosaurs but only 1 of them can use its command ability

You cant give every hero an artifact. You get 1 artifact, and an additional 1 artifact for each battalion you bring.
>>
>>52507647

I'm not a fan of either the Stegadons or Bastiladon models so that's why I want to avoid using them. However I love the Carnosaur model so I want to use plenty of them.

But I'll make sure sure to remove the extra artefacts.

I actually didn't think about Wizards at all. Odd. But I'll be sure to add one in somewhere.
>>
>>52506270
>>52507617
skaven and stormcasts interesting. Sounds like the stormcasts are the more effective of the 2 when using this strategy based off of that. Which is the cheaper option to jump into since it seems like skaven is just a TON of models and stormcast is a few but expensive models.
>>
File: tumblr_nni7a4cYgI1tvfheeo1_1280.jpg (432KB, 1280x975px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nni7a4cYgI1tvfheeo1_1280.jpg
432KB, 1280x975px
>>52505536
One day. 10-15 years from now. We will all be happy together. Or just end up like these faggots
>>
>>52507708
If youre not using the shooting monsters then youre not playing Seraphon properly

Seraphon are lackluster at melee. Their biggest strengths are defensives and shooting.
>>
>>52507829

That is... a bitter disappointment.

Defensive and shooting doesn't seem to fit with the aggressive primal savagery that seems to be what the fluff indictates. Which is why I want to play them.
>>
>>52507866
Then play them that way! I also dont play my faction ''the right way'' but im happy about it. Follow your guts! Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>52507743
Stormcast arent that expensive

The core of the stormcast shooting list calls for 2 squads of judicators ($62) Knight Azyros and Knight Venator ($40 each) and a bunch of Vanguard-Raptors ($35 for 3, also comes with 3 aetherwings per box). The competitive tournament lists use 15 raptors.

You can get the knights from the silver tower heroes expansion box ($55) and sell off the other models in the box to cover the cost.

Dont know enough about skaven shooting, but I assume it would use a lot of stormfiends and warp lightning cannons
>>
File: Get Spooked.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Get Spooked.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>52505279
>Death was a mistake edition

FUCK YOU GET SPOOKED
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (117KB, 678x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
117KB, 678x1000px
>>52505279
>Tfw you use other factions models, converted to look like Death as a way to get your hands on fancy new mini's
>Blood Warriors as Grave Guard
>Skinks as Ghouls
>Ogres as Crypt Horrors
>Chaos Knights as Blood Knights
>Freeguild Archers as Skeleton bowmen
>Dryads as Zombies
>Celestial Hurricanum as Black Coach
Its a Living!
>>
>>52508017
>Its a Living!
good one.

>>52508017
>Chaos Knights as Blood Knights
I prefer the dragon blade princes from the elves for bloodknights.
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 192x262px
>>52508017
The possibilities are endless, when you steal every ones shit!
>Bastilidon Mortis Engines
>Kharadron Coven Thrones
>Hellpit Abomination Terrorgheists
>Wildwood Ranger Grave Guard
>Chaos Warrior Grave Guard
>Marauder Zombies
>Chaos Direwolves
>Thundertusk Zombie Dragon
>Spider Fang Hex Wraiths
>Slaaneshi Tomb Banshees
>>
>>52508036
I think those look a bit too poncy. I also enjoy the idea of Chaos Knights who decided that the whole "1 in 2000 chance of becoming a Daemon Prince" thing was a bit dicey, and took the easy way out to immortality via vampirism.
>>
>>52508125
To be fair, I also wanted to use the chaos initially. But I preferred the aesthetic of the elvish cavalry. Guess we just enjoy different styles.

I also felt the elves would require a lot less conversion. The chaos dudes have so many sigils. Unless you really stick to your fluff of chaos followers who then turned to vampirism. Which is great IMO.
>>
File: 148.jpg (107KB, 630x391px) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
107KB, 630x391px
>>52505999
>meat shield wall supported by ranged infantry
Welcome to the glory of the Freeguild. You have your Freeguild Guard that exist more or less solely to tarpit while your handgunners vomit forth volleys of rending fire into your foes, supported by cannons. It's not hard at all to get Handgunners to hitting and wounding on 2+ which is as good as you can get in Matched Play, and they've got -1 rend as well.

If you'd like to pretend your Tarpits have souls, make 'em Greatswords and watch them actually perform fairly admirable. All the while, feel free to support your infantry with Demigryph Knights, Totally-Not-Dragoons, Tanks, and Siege Weapons.

You're gonna like the way you kill. I guarantee it.
>>
>>52507743
Oh, and if you aren't forced to play at a GW, Freeguild are pretty commonly fielded using Perry Miniatures, just like Empire was back in the Fantasy days. So even if you field a ton of models, you're getting them at great prices.
>>
File: 1f5.jpg (19KB, 300x626px) Image search: [Google]
1f5.jpg
19KB, 300x626px
>>52507775
>>
>>52508179
Considering how much of a mish mash my Undead army is, I do like having a bit of my army showing off their origins. Of course, most of the sigils are covered by Shields, but there are still giveaways to their former nature.

The fluff behind my army is a down on her luck Necromancer stumbled upon the ruins of a Crashed Seraphon ship. Taking refuge there during the Age of Chaos, she used the mystical ruins and powers of the ship to revitalize some of the systems, including the Spawning pool. With a little bit of death magic injected, she was able to get it producing living, breathing, albeit malformed lizardmen that would obey her as they would obey a Slann.

With a solid force of mutant Lizardmen obeying her, she began ramping up her experiments, working on new and innovative ways to create deadlier Undead. The Blood knights were tempted over by a new and improved Vampiism elixir as extra muscle, and she is currently working on a myriad of new types of undead in her vile laboratory
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My ghetto errant questor, now with 100% more cape

Also featured my new blitzer for blood bowl
>>
So I have a gift card to FLGS that expires at the end of the month. I am planning to expand my Flesh-eater court but don't know what to buy. So far I have two start collecting box, old Warhammer metal ghoul that I use as Crypt Ghast Courtier and a necromancer.

My first option is to buy third start collecting box and go big with the big guys.

Allegiance: Death

Leaders
Abhorrant Ghoul King (100)
- General
- Trait: Ruler of the Night
- Artefact: Cursed Book
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Zombie Dragon (400)
Crypt Ghast Courtier (80)

Battleline
10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)
10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)
10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)
9 x Crypt Horrors (420)

Behemoths
Terrorgheist (320)
Terrorgheist (320)

Total: 1940/2000

My second option is to buy two boxes of ghouls to boost my numbers.

Allegiance: Death

Leaders
Abhorrant Ghoul King (100)
- General
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Zombie Dragon (400)
- Artefact: Tomb Blade
Crypt Ghast Courtier (80)
Necromancer (120)

Battleline
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)
6 x Crypt Horrors (280)

Behemoths
Terrorgheist (320)

Battalions
Ghoul Patrol (100)

So which list looks more feasible?
>>
>>52508376
That's not a Mary Sue at all. :^)
>>
File: Queen.jpg (161KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
Queen.jpg
161KB, 1083x720px
>>52508392
Ugh Ghouls. Why not be a proper vampire?

And the second one.
>>
>>52508394
I'm sorry, I'll go back to playing my Stormcast Eternals
>>
>>52508424
Go ahead, enjoy yourself. No way is a necromancer going to make a "better vampire elixer".
>>
>>52508442
Your right, I mean, its not like there's a entire plane of death to poke around in. And its not like the lady who invented the first one is still around. And it's not like the guy who basically invented Necromancy is a god or anything.

What's funny is that Blood Knights are really lousy for what they do, and have trouble killing pretty much everything I throw them against. I've pretty much stopped taking them entirely, because they never do anything worthwhile when I do.
>>
>>52508486
Yeah but a Necromancer, though. Vampire Queen, I could understand, but a necromancer?

And they're that bad? I was going to make some myself soon.
>>
>>52508417
Because Flesh-eater courts fluff is one of the best pieces of new lore (and innovation) GW has done for ages.
>>
>>52508391
>ghetto

Nah, anon, you did a good job with that kitbash. Actually didn't think it was one, at first.
>>
>>52508507
I like them, I was just acting a more civilised vampire, because that's what I play.

FEC are cool and I enjoy the new fluff. Models aren't something I like though.
>>
>>52506011
>so the guy who likes free guild should shut up about them until they get a release?
Sort of yes, especially when he mostly whinning about how he love old elves models
>>
File: Infernalguard.jpg (42KB, 528x640px) Image search: [Google]
Infernalguard.jpg
42KB, 528x640px
Lemme put down the latest WIP lore I got for my dudes. So Hashut demands of his greatest warriors to create a grand new temple in his name, and so the Chaos Dwarf legions venture forward to honor their dark god. One group, ventured forth into the Realm of Life, having heard tale of a hidden kingdom of man in a valley. The only way to access this kingdom was to get past a cursed forest that would doom those who wander it to roam forever. The group kept pushing for centuries, driving them mad, and it also made Hashut impatient and displeased with them. Upon threatening to destroy them, a mutiny took place, and Baar'Tok, the second in command, slew the Daemonsmith in charge, sacrificing his life and using his ashes to forge a horrible gem. This pleased the dark god, and so he commanded the slaughter of all those loyal to the former leader of their warhost, and diamonds made from their ashes. Once the traitors were slain, Hashut then revealed the way out of the cursed forest, to the hidden kingdom in the green valley. The Chaos Dwarfs sacked the city, and burned it, and everyone within it to the ground, forging a great hoard of these awful gems. Where the Kingdom once stood, now a massive Vault-Temple stands. The chaos dwarfs there venturing out and claiming new trinkets and gems for their hoard.
>>
How do I paint skeletons? And are grave guard worth my money?
>>
>>52508506
At this point dude, I just roll with what ever lore I happen to come up with. Until we actually get some hard core lore, I just do what I like. And to be fair, I do use the rules for Kemmler for my Necromancer, so she isn't just your run of the mill Necromancer either.

But yeah, Blood Knights are pretty bad when it comes to their role as "Heavy" cavalry. Coming in at 260 points, or a little over a 30 man Skeleton Unit, or a 40 zombie man unit, they really don't have the punching power after their initial charge.

They start off 3 attacks on their main weapon, +3 to hit, +3 to wound, and 1 rend, 1 damage. That damage gets bumped up to d3 when they charge. Now, the problem comes from their durability as a unit. They are 3 wounds each, and have a 4+ save, 3+ against no rend. They will eat -1 rend shots like fucking chumps, as that leaves them at a embarrassing +5 save. Although they do get 1 Blood Knight back a turn, they simply don't do enough damage in combat, nor do they have the numbers to stay on the board long enough. Couple that with a basic 10" Move, and I will always take the cheaper, deadlier, and faster Vargheists every time.
>>
Tried improving it by adding more magic and range. Thoughts?

Leaders
- General
- Warblade
Skink Starseer (160)

Battleline
20 x Saurus Guard (400)
15 x Saurus Guard (300)
15 x Saurus Guard (300)
10 x Skinks (80)

Units
3 x Salamanders (180)

>>
>>52508526

The models are hit or miss I agree. I like horrors and big monsters. But I liked metal ghouls more, the current ones are... Odd...
And would it killed to have one or two new kits? Like clampack courtier so you don't have to sacrifice a horror box for them. Or a fresh new unit, It's not like there is a room for more demented chivalry. Like royal gamekeepers who in their mind think they use bow and arrows but in reality just throw sharpened bones and rocks at the enemies or Ghoul "Prince" Grail Knights.
>>
>>52508701
Those are some cool ideas, Anon.
>>
File: IMG_3937.jpg (21KB, 353x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3937.jpg
21KB, 353x200px
>>52508701
OR you could wait for the real spook-scare armies to get released.
Don't get me wrong, FEC look cool. I love their beasties, but there's not much else like good ol' rattle bones.
>>
File: AS155_Warriors_of_Chaosv2.jpg (440KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AS155_Warriors_of_Chaosv2.jpg
440KB, 747x1024px
yo everyone !
is there any khornate fellow who get is hands on the new battletome ?
any interesting things from it ?
>>
>>52508774
It just went up for pre-order, you won't see anyone with any info until wednesday at the earliest.

All we have are a few pages, check Atia's site.
>>
Help me out, /aosg/. I can't decide!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12665886
>>
>>52508771
Christ, you skelefags are vaguely annoying after the sixth thread.
>>
>>52508801
i see
well, i'm going to buy it anyway, it looks fine
>>
File: Shaun Zombies.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shaun Zombies.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>52508866
Zombies are better, anyway.
>>
File: goldsteel.jpg (206KB, 657x671px) Image search: [Google]
goldsteel.jpg
206KB, 657x671px
OC donut steel
>>
>>52508912
>archaon killed him
>he didn't stay dead

Damn, he's really a Mary Sue.

They usually die when that happens.
>>
>>52508962
>Space marines
>Marry Sue
BREAKING NEWS!
>>
>>52509018
No, my point is, that they aren't, but that image is lying about what they're like.
>>
File: IMAG1249.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1249.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
This piece looks good on my wall.
>>
>>52509060
>they aren't,
>literally only one who manage to push back Chaos
>>
>>52509122
That's not what a Mary Sue is.
>>
>>52509096
>dat pose
They use some kind of liquid metal for their armor?
>>
>>52509147
Words like mary sue, cuck, autist, etc all tend to lose their original meaning and become "something I don't like"
>>
>>52509147
>>52509160
> idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment.
Seems pretty close except young low-rank
>>
>>52509176
>unrealistic abilities

How is it unrealistic that magically empowered supermen can fight back chaos when others couldn't?
>>
>>52509176
still not a mary-sue. but you keep believing that
>>
How do I paint my skeles like the light ones on the box, as opposed to the tomb kings, beige shade ones?
>>
>>52509256
Use white instead of cream colours.
>>
>>52509256

How can I paint my skeles the beige color of the ones in the Tomb Kings 8th edition codex?
>>
>>52509309
Spray white, sepia shade, highlight in lighter creams, like Ushabti Bone or Screaming Skull.
>>
>>52509309
Use cream colors instead of white.
>>
>>52509190
>How is it unrealistic
>magically empowered supermen
Gee I wonder
>>52509194
>still not a mary-sue.
How so?
>>
>>52509018
>>52509122
>Space Marines
>Able to push back Chaos
What are you on mate? 40k's Grimdarkness stems for the fact that they even the superhuman Space Marines can't push back Chaos for long. Not to mention the Tyranid hivefleets. And the indestructible Orcs.

The fact that the good guys (and da best boyz) actually managed to beat back Chaos ties into WHFB's more HUMANITY FUCK YEAH approach. We just need more FAITH STEEL AND GUNPOWDER with no respawns and shit.
(And I don't even want to play Freeguild, but letting that whole Reneissance German aesthetic go would be a fucking waste).
>>
>>52509344
Unrealistic in this case means unrealistic for the character.

Mary Sue, as a term, came about because of Star Trek fanfiction written in fanzines and stuff.

It's named for writers who would write themselves into stories, usually with positions like Ensign.

They would then write about a chracter named for themselves (Mary Sue, in this case, because it was the 60s) saving the entire ship and crew with knowledge and skills an ensign wouldn't have. There would also usually be some kind of romantic subplot.

This is unrealistic for the established character.

The Stormcast were established as powerful characters from the start and are not Mary Sues as it's realistic for them to do what they do.
>>
looking to start a mainly dwarven army. what should I start with? warriors? maybe ironbreakers?
>>
>>52509344
They are not stronger than a Chaos Warrior, and their big special ability is having some extra respawns and teleporting around. They still have human motives and souls (at least until a few reforgings) and despite their initial impression they are not out to save everyone and be nice. I really didn't like them at first, but after reading about their fluff I realized that they are actually fleshed out quite well and are refreshing after SPACE MUHREEENS. Still not my kind of army (green is best), but I won't feel as much contempt for a SC player like for an Ultramarines one.
>>
File: artillery.jpg (47KB, 550x318px) Image search: [Google]
artillery.jpg
47KB, 550x318px
>>52509446
CANNONS
>>
>>52509398
Not to mention mary sue implies flawless and never failing

Stormcast eternals get their asses kicked all the time, and even lose major battles. The more times they die, the more flawed they become (in some cases). They are still mortal and still make mistakes.

There has only been just enough victories to edge out above chaos. Doing this does not automatically brand you a mary sue.
>>
>>52509477
>There has only been just enough victories to edge out above chaos. Doing this does not automatically brand you a mary sue.
Especially with all the plot armor Chaos has/had in both Warhammer universes. It's actually refreshing to see them getting their demon-worshipping snownigger/steppenigger asses kicked by the good guys. It's even better to read about Achaons big fucking statue being constantly vandalized by Ironjawz though.
>>
>>52509344
Comparing Sigmarines & Space Marines, I don't see that many Kaldor Draigos or others around. They also get their asses kicked quite a few times.
>>
>>52509446
Longbeards are awesome. Arguably one of the better battleline choices for order. Then get thunderers if you want to go cheap. Effective and cheap.

Hammerers hit really fucking hard in melee and don't take battleshock with a dispossessed hero nearby.

Ironbreakers are tough, but don't do much other than being tough. You send them at something you don't want to have to worry about for the rest of the game.

Irondrakes are expensive, but hardy and hit really hard.

Good heroes are runelord and warden king.
>>
>>52509525
In all honesty, that's what made me not immediately reject AoS the second I saw how it was once it came out with all those joke rules. Chaos actually has a chance of losing.
>>
>>52509563
They aren't going to lose. All this really means is they can't run free unchecked in the mortal realms anymore like it's their fucking playground.
>>
File: @Gotrek Dwarf-Slayer-960x800.jpg (458KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
@Gotrek Dwarf-Slayer-960x800.jpg
458KB, 960x800px
>>52509592
>implying the endgame won't be Gotrek returning to kill Chaos
Soon. Gotrek & Felix will return.
>>
>>52509395
>even the superhuman Space Marines can't push back Chaos for long. Not to mention the Tyranid hivefleets.
Sons of Ultramar doing it pretty well.
>>52509398
>established
And that's why they are Marry Sues, since in ET stated that there is no thing which coud push back Chaos
>>52509448
>and their big special ability is having some extra respawns and teleporting around.
And super-human bodies, armor and weapon.
>They still have human motives and souls
So as BloodAngels, Salamanders and Ultramarines, your point?
>, but after reading about their fluff
You mean after reading how they've saved the day and ruined Archaon plans?
>>
>>52509477
>Stormcast eternals get their asses kicked all the time
And in Eldar suppliment Biel-Tan destroyed 10 noname chapters.
>Doing this does not automatically brand you a mary sue.
It does when you are only one who making it.
>>
>>52509627
Anon, that was the old world.

Times change.

We couldn't cure most diseases, now we can. Same thing.
>>
File: Meanwhile at Khemri.jpg (99KB, 900x483px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile at Khemri.jpg
99KB, 900x483px
>>52509627
>since in ET stated that there is no thing which coud push back Chaos
>>
>>52509627
Just about anyone in AoS has a chance to push back Chaos. Had Nagash not quit, maybe Chaos would have lost by now.
>>
>>52509674
>Anon, that was the old world.
It's also was prequel for AoS, who established new characters (well technically old but in new roles and powers )
>Times change.
Yeah for no reason except "we need posterboys who can beat Chaos"
May be I was wrong and "special sowflake" may be more correct word.
>>
>>52509560
good thing too, longbeards have great looking models.
i've got to wonder how the new sky dwarves will synergize with normal ol dispossessed
>>
>>52509731
>Just about anyone in AoS has a chance to push back Chaos.
Who? Destruction got a chance after super-orcs were created, Nagash was beaten by Archaon, Kharadons returned only after SCE pushed back Chaos
>>
>>52509762
Nagash was reduced to his previous, almost WHFB, status quo. Had he stuck with Sigmar, they'd have tagteamed on Chaos. Even now there's enough dead people to resurrect that I'd be surprised there's no zombie Dorfs or Elves.
>>
>>52509779
>Nagash was reduced to his previous, almost WHFB, status quo.
And so he have no chance against Chaos.
>>
>>52509797
Prior he did & even now he might rise again. Nagash doesn't like staying dead & will likely use whatever advantage or chance he could to gain power.
>>
>>52505536
Yep after your picrelated will stop pretendng he is relevant
>>
>>52509525
Yeah I love that fluff. But I think we will continue to see a pendulum swinging back and forth. Right now it's leaning toward order, but next it will lean toward chaos, then back again, etc. It's something I will welcome rather than the chaos being inevitable and there's really nothing you can do about its coming.

>>52509749
That will be interesting to see, for sure. But I doubt it. Like right now there really is no synergy between dispossessed and fyreslayers.

A cool thing about longbeards, is their buffing, and they can wield both great weapons AND shields. Note that.
>>
>>52509814
>Prior he did & even now he might rise again.
Nope, i's already was showed when Archaon beat him and put on wheelchair
>>
>>52509627
>Sons of Ultramar doing it pretty well.
>The Ultramarines are conveniently located on the other side of the galaxy when this occurs.

>since in ET stated that there is no thing which coud push back Chaos
ETs goal was squatting WHFB, and they executed it terribly with all the fucking plot armor Chaos had (lol my super magical demon sword will save me from Grimgor) and in the end Mannfred and not Chaos has doomed the Old World.

>And super-human bodies, armor and weapon.
Just like Chaos Warriors. And Ironjawz.

>You mean after reading how they've saved the day and ruined Archaon plans?
If anyone, Archaon is the closest to an edgy, fedora-tipping Mary Sue in the setting. Sad backstory, being the chosen one, rebelling against the Gods and horrible amounts of plot armor during End Times.
>>
File: 「Too Much Monkey Business」.png (106KB, 346x327px) Image search: [Google]
「Too Much Monkey Business」.png
106KB, 346x327px
I wonder what the next Destruction faction could be?
We all know that at least Aelves will be the next Order
Death needs a BT for VC/Skellingtons/Ghosts
>>
>>52509850
The Skaven thought that by chopping him up, burning him & scattering his ashes, it'd be enough. Nagash has been defeated & killed quite a few times only to come back.
>>
>>52509854
>>The Ultramarines are conveniently located on the other side of the galaxy when this occurs.
>he didn't read last Gathering Storm book

>and they executed it terribly
Actuall the writting and the whole event design pretty close to AoS writting, but that's just my personal opinion.
>Just like Chaos Warriors. And Ironjawz.
Except Chaos Warriors much weaker.
>>
>>52509859
Grot Scuttlers are mentioned in the Kharadron fluff, so Goblin pirates would be my guess. Orcs got two Battletomes, Ogres got once, Goblins got literally nothing this far and the Gitmob range needs a redesign with more focus on warmachines and more steampunk. So basically WoW Goblins which is actually not that bad.
I also have a feeling that they might end up merging Moonclan and Spiderfang, see Grot Scuttlings in Silver Tower.
>>
>>52509859
>VC/Skellingtons/Ghosts
Top kek
>>52509886
And he never was big threat to Chaos, unlike Stormcasts
>>
>>52509906
>And he never was big threat to Chaos, unlike Stormcasts
ET called. That Black Pyramid was a big threat.

In fact, much of ET was just as much infighting as it was fighting Chaos.
>>
>>52509891
>Grot Pirates
Ok that pretty cool - would probably the only Dest faction i'd play
>>
>>52509891
>So basically WoW Goblins which is actually not that bad.
Comparing to what?
>>
>>52509448
>I really didn't like them at first, but after reading about their fluff I realized that they are actually fleshed out quite well and are refreshing after SPACE MUHREEENS.

That's because they ARE SPACE MUHREEENS you lying sack of shit.
>>
>>52509477
>Stormcast eternals get their asses kicked all the time, and even lose major battles.

Fluff only tho'
>>
>>52509888
>he didn't read last Gathering Storm book
Yeah, Girlyman is trying to pull a Sigmar to beat back Chaos. Being 40k prepare being locked in an endless Space Crusade swinging back-and forth while the Imperium still slowly rots away, but at least they are on the offensive this time.

>Actuall the writting and the whole event design pretty close to AoS writting, but that's just my personal opinion.
AoS writing and lore gives much more place to insert your guys anywhere and invent your own stories. In End Times your guys just fucking died, unless they were lizards, rats, or fedora tipping Chaos Mary Sues.

>Except Chaos Warriors much weaker.
Except they aren't. The majority of Chaos forces are ordinary humans who are, but Warriors are also superhuman anti-heroes in magical armor with superhuman strenght and the blessings of the Chaos Gods. There is a reason why they were the most iconic models of WHFB.
>>
>>52509928
They're actually really different besides the whole big,armor elite guy schtick.
>>
>>52509940
And that's all that matters.
>>
>>52509921
Compared to my own, subjective taste. I've mained a Goblin DK so I'm obviously biased.

>>52509928
They aren't. And I'm not even a SC/SM fanboy, but your butthurt bitching is pathetic.

>>52509940
Did somebody get BTFO with his edgy Chaos army against Stormcasts?
>>
>>52509955
Yeah Space Marines can turn to Chaos and can die and they aren't lawful good always
>>
>>52510002
>lawful good
>Stormcast

Tell that to the entire part of a city one of them purged because they found some chaos.
>>
>>52510002
In AoS Chaos Warriors can turn to Stormcasts.
Stormcasts die after a few reforgings, and every time they are reforged they are getting fucked up. They are not immortal, Sigmar is just tricking Nagash, who is quite pissed about that.
A lot of Stormcasts are lawful neutral. The type which will burn you and your family if they suspect Chaos corruption.
>>
>>52509955
>They're actually really different besides the whole big,armor elite guy schtick.

^ Talk to two supermodels: After you get to know them, one of 'em is a bitch.

Still supermodels.
>>
>>52509947
>lore gives much more place to insert your guys anywhere and invent your own stories.
Well not lore, but it's emptiness.
>In End Times your guys just fucking died
Yes you are right, events was quite different by direction, but I've talked about quality mostly.
Also, technically the same apllying to all old armies in AoS, but such argument will be invalid.
>but Warriors are also superhuman anti-heroes in magical armor with superhuman strenght and the blessings of the Chaos Gods.
Yes, but stormcasts have much stronger buffs.
>There is a reason why they were the most iconic models of WHFB.
Yeah so iconic that they didn't get any starters in the last two editions.
>>
Please describe the playstyle and gimmicks of all armies who have a Battletome.
>>
>>52510040
>Stormcasts die after a few reforgings,
Not according to their last battletome, they turning into more Celestial creatures.
>A lot of Stormcasts are lawful neutral.
Only before first reforging
>>
>>52509999
>They aren't.
They are.
>>
>>52510059
Big armored elite guys make good poster boys. They sell well because the majority of the target audience finds them badass and they are easy to paint. That's the reason behind the success of Space Marines, and also that's why the most iconic WHFB models were actually WoC and not the good guys. But most people still like rooting for the good guys in the end, so that's why Stormcasts were necessary.
>>
>>52510096
>Sigmarines player unironically using "badass"

>so that's why Stormcasts were necessary.
To please kids after they've watched new Thor?
>>
>>52510079
>Only before first reforging
They turn more and more into emotienless automatons with each. After a few times their whole life will be about fighting at Sigmar's orders and no personal agenda. Can't get more lawful neutral than that.

>>52510094
No u.
>>
>>52510128
>They turn more and more into emotienless automatons with each.
Nope they becoming more saint with each reforge.
>After a few times their whole life will be about fighting at Sigmar's orders and no personal agenda.
And Sigmar's orders are basically Lawful Good.
>>
I'm out. It's obvious you idiots are arguing with slav shitposter. Enjoy, but I have better things to do than 'discuss' with the mind of a child.
>>
File: 1485726944537.jpg (71KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
1485726944537.jpg
71KB, 480x353px
>>52509999

>mfw I like fighting and losing to SCE more often than not with my khornefag army
>>
>>52510143
>with the mind of a child.
Says the man who trying to deny the fact that SCE are mostly Ultramarines but with stronger plot-armor?
>>
>>52508017
The other day I was tempted to convert Grimnar's Santa Sled into a Black Coach pulled by dire wolves.

Would this be a terrible idea?
>>
>>52510114
I don't even play the game yet faggot. I'm planning to buy my first army after finishing my studies, and it definitely won't be SC as I dislike the look of most of their models. That doesn't change the fact that they sell well, and including them in AoS was an understandable business decision.
>>
File: not even a bait.jpg (82KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
not even a bait.jpg
82KB, 625x626px
>>52510172
>Ultramarines but with stronger plot-armor
>>
>>52510184
>That doesn't change the fact that they sell well,
So as Disney movies.
>>
>>52510076

SCE are well-rounded, low model count heavy armor elite army, but have notably strong (VERY strong) shooting. They are generally slow as a rule of thumb save for the cavalry, but have some Heroes that let them get around that by teleporting. They do not use magic or mages, and so never have spells, but their priests have good prayer powers they can use. Most of their stuff is strong but balanced for its points cost, with one or two notable exceptions being crappy for their costs.
>>
>>52510192
Disney movies are good, fuck you.
>>
>>52510232
For kids, but IMO action is very borring
>>
>>52510240
>borring
Found the Slav.
>>
>>52510232
tfw you suddenly realize y-you're playing the Disney of tabletop games.
>>
>>52508674
Well, yeah, that's the case if you just smash them into a big unit and leave them there.

I wouldn't compare them to skellies or zombies because they fulfill completely different roles. Blood Knights destroy chaff and other fast units that would try to claim objectives and their charge is devastating.

If you're just charging them into a tarpit, yeah, they're pretty shit. They should be used to hit and run, using retreat and then charging again to your advantage, optimising them for double turns, etc.
>>
>>52510258
Yep I am Slav is that a problem?
>>
>>52510266
Are you Polish or Croatian?
>>
>>52510266
Yes
>>
>>52510266
Not a slav.

The Slav. Notorious S.L.A.V, Slav the Impaler, Grand Ruiner of Threads, Ignorer of Arguments.
>>
>>52510274
Why?
>>52510278
>The Slav. Notorious S.L.A.V, Slav the Impaler, Grand Ruiner of Threads, Ignorer of Arguments.
Wut? Just because I've mentioned Disney and said I don't like action in marvel movies?
>>
File: 1475192552175.jpg (25KB, 711x273px) Image search: [Google]
1475192552175.jpg
25KB, 711x273px
>>52510266
>>
>>52510300
Nah, because you do this all the time.
>>
>>52510300
>Why?
>>52510278
>>
>>52510272
Russian
>>52510333
>Nah, because you do this all the time.
Where?
>>
>>52510300
Unless you are Polish, Croatian or Bulgarian you are either from a non-country or a Czech/Russian/Serb which is even worse than non-countries.
>>
>>52510347
>Czech/Russian/Serb which is even worse than non-countries.
Kraut?
>>
>>52510365
Fortunately not.
>>
>>52510375
Then dare I ask, Esti or Albanian?
>>
>>52510343
Lots of these threads, going back at least a week or two.
>>
>>52510384
>Lots of these threads,
Dude there is more than 1 slav on /tg/
>>
>>52510343
Is life so bad in Russia that you have to resort to shitposting AoS generals to give purpose to your life? I've met a few decent Russians online, but most of them are subhuman-tier. Though it's like real life Russia, especially after commies drove out/killed most of the elite and ensured that the rest will end up being commieblock dwelling proles.
>>
>>52510379
Nope. (An Estonian talking about non-countries would be hilarious).
>>
>>52510398
Yeh, but not all of them are as consistant as this guy/you in AoS General.
>>
>>52510400
>Is life so bad in Russia that you have to resort to shitposting AoS generals to give purpose to your life?
Wut? Where exactly I shitposting?
>I've met a few decent Russians online, but most of them are subhuman-tier.
Well guess you've played DOTA, right?
>>
>>52510417
>>52510417
>Wut? Where exactly I shitposting?
>Mary sue
>Thor
>Disney
>Claiming flaws with the setting/characters based purely on personal bias rather than objective facts
>>
>>52510417
Everywhere.

>Well guess you've played DOTA, right?
Not much, but everywhere there are Russians online it shows. A few of them are alright, but the majority of them are acting like fucking idiots. You being a fine example of the latter.
>>
>>52510417
THESE THREADS.
That is where you and your ilk have shitposted, relentlessly, since the creation of /aosg/.

But it doesn't end there, oh no! You shit up ALL THE FUCKING WARHAMMER THREADS YOU FIND!

You have shitted up /40kg/.
You have shitted up /hhg/.
You have shitted up /whfb/.
You have even shitted up Total War: Warhammer threads on /vg/!
Only /bbg/ is safe from your contamination, and I doubt that will be true for long.

There's a Pepe image somewhere out there that mentions the Slav by name. I was there for its' creation, two years ago.

You are a cancerous stain on this game and all its' players and interested parties on 4chan and should fuck off from this website and jump naked off a Siberian cliff.

>t. Australian
>>
>>52510450
>>Mary sue
>>Thor
>>Disney
And where exactly I said it's bad?
>>Claiming flaws with the setting/characters based purely on personal bias rather than objective facts
I never said it was flaws.
>>52510484
>But it doesn't end there, oh no! You shit up ALL THE FUCKING WARHAMMER THREADS YOU FIND!
>You have shitted up /40kg/.
>You have shitted up /hhg/.
>You have shitted up /whfb/.
>You have even shitted up Total War: Warhammer threads on /vg/!
Top fucking kek, what?
>>
>>52510458
>Everywhere.
Where?
>but everywhere there are Russians online it shows
That's why I love souls PvP.
>You being a fine example of the latter.
Because..?
>>
>>52510513
>what?
Reread what I typed. I meant it exactly as it was typed, and if you can't comprehend that, then I guess you're just a total idiot.
>>
>>52510513
>And where exactly I said it's bad?
>I never said it was flaws.
Implications. It's obvious you're trying to rile people up, no matter how much you may try to deny it.
>>
>>52510076
Ironjawz: tough, relatively low model-count melee army with deceptive mobility. Totally lacks long range shooting, magic options are limited and Bravery can be a huge problem if you are not playing them well.

Beastclaw Raiders: even tougher, even more elite and even more mobile than Ironjawz. Their Leaders mounted on Behemoths are very strong (actually overpowered), but their non-leader Behemoths are not that good and their other unit choices are overcosted and quite lacking. Good alpha-strike potential with the shooting of Thundertusks (6 mortal wounds on a 2+, 18" range) but they lose effectiveness quickly once they start to suffer wounds. Stonehorns are very fast and very hard to kill, but can be tarpitted very easily. They are not that good as a standalone army because they struggle with some objectives, but adding their Leaders to a mixed Destruction army is very brutal (and a popular thing in tournaments).

Bonesplitterz: A horde of naked Orcs with a lots of wounds but shitty saves. Very good shooting which emphasizes quantity over quality and a lot of anti-Monster abilities. If you stay in their allegiance they get a reroll on 6+ to their saves, more anti-Monster stuff and a bunch of great spells for their casters, but they will be less mobile as a whole army than other Destruction forces. They will still have a lot of options for piling in out of combat and speeding up initial units though. One of their Battalions, the Kunnin' Rukk which enables one unit to move, shoot or pile in and attack in the Hero phase is another popular thing in tournaments combined with a huge block of Orcs with bows (a 40-man unit of them will be able to shoot 120 shots, twice a turn, and you can buff them with spells/command abilities).
>>
File: woman_warrior-wallpaper-800x600.jpg (194KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
woman_warrior-wallpaper-800x600.jpg
194KB, 800x600px
In my local town there was a big sale of AoS products, and I got 2 boxes of paladins and 1 box of 10 judicators to expand my SE force for demo games and games at home but maybe I'll take that list to a tournament instead of my chaos force

Allegiance: Stormcast Eternals

Leaders
Knight-Questor (100)
Lord-Celestant (100)
Lord-Celestant On Dracoth (220)
- Tempestos Hammer & Thundershield
Lord-Relictor (80)

Battleline
10 x Judicators (320)
- Skybolt Bows
10 x Liberators (200)
- Warhammer & Shield
5 x Liberators (100)
- Warblade & Shield

Units
5 x Paladin Decimators (200)
5 x Paladin Protectors (200)
5 x Paladin Retributors (220)
6 x Prosecutors with Celestial Hammers (200)

Battalions
Devastation Brotherhood (60)

>>
>>52510569
>I meant it exactly as it was typed
Then you are wrong I've never visited total war general and I've posted in Horus Heresy general few months ago and it wasn't shitposting, just qestion abou Solar Auxilia.
>>52510573
>It's obvious you're trying to rile people up,
Where? And by the way I already agreed that may be I was wrong about definition of Stormcasts as Marry Sue and they are more closer to Ultramarines.
>>
>>52510656
>Where? And by the way I already agreed that may be I was wrong about definition of Stormcasts as Marry Sue and they are more closer to Ultramarines.
Oh for fucks sake.
>>52510192
Here you mention Disney out of nowhere, and based on the context I can only assume that you are trying to downplay SCE by doing so.
>>52510172
Here you continue the plot-armor bullshit despite there being points against it.
>>52510114
Here you imply that only kids can enjoy SCE, and even compare it to Thor despite SCE and Asgardians looking nothing alike. I guess having some gold on your armor means you are exactly the same, huh?

I honestly cannot be assed to continue linking more of your garbage. If you still try to claim you aren't shitposting then you are liar. Regardless, get the fuck out.
>>
>>52510765
>Here you mention Disney out of nowhere,
As example of successeful product.
>Here you continue the plot-armor bullshit
Okay sorry I chose wrong words, all what I've implied that GW writters were too lazy to depict SCE and their strenght
>despite there being points against it.
Such as..?
>Here you imply that only kids can enjoy SCE
Well yeah, since AoS boxes marked 8+ and GW aren't small indie company with niche audience.
>and even compare it to Thor despite SCE and Asgardians looking nothing alike.
>literally Nine Worlds
>cartoonish art-style
>superhumans in golden armor who living in Citadel builded around lifeless planetoid
>>
File: confused.jpg (1MB, 1699x1130px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
1MB, 1699x1130px
>>52510821
>Well yeah, since AoS boxes marked 8+ and GW aren't small indie company with niche audience.
>>
I need mah Khorne leaks, I'm seething in rage of waiting.
>>
>>52510871

>I'm angry
>Angry about EVERYTHING
>>
>>52510821
I said a SCE and Asgardian look nothing alike and your argument is to tell me about where they live?
Get help. This level of autism is dangerous.
>>
>>52510932
>is to tell me about where they live?
Nope this argument was about how they and common aesthetic simmilar to Marvel movies.
>>
>>52510953
I'll be honest with you anon, so fucking what if they look like they live in Asgard?
>>
>>52510966
>so fucking what if they look like they live in Asgard?
Nothing except the fact that AoS was inspired by Marvel Asgard (and if I remember correctly even AoS authors confirmed it) and GW trying to catch a larger audience with these supersoldiers in golden armor who beat main bad guys and saving the day, since such media products with the same cartoonish art-style like Thor and WoW pretty popular among young customers.
>>
>>52510953
Not >>52510966
But I agree with him. I couldn't give two shits about where they live. All I ever said was that an SCE and Asgardian do not look alike.
>>
>>52510994
Who gives a fuck, Anon? What's your point in saying this?
>>
>>52510999
>do not look alike.
Because..?
>>52511005
>What's your point in saying this?
That I didn't implied soething bad.
>>
>>52510994
>Marvel Asgard
>supersoldiers
>cartoonish art-style
>Thor
>WoW
>All in one post
Bringing out the big guns I see. Couldn't contain yourself anymore? Not even to spread it all through multiple shitposts?
>>
>>52511047
>That I didn't implied soething bad.

Sorry, it's just that every one of your posts sounds like you're complaining and don't like it.

Is that not the case?
>>
>>52511058
>Couldn't contain yourself anymore? Not even to spread it all through multiple shitposts?
How the fuck it's shitpost, seriusly?
>>52511062
>it's just that every one of your posts sounds like you're complaining and don't like it.
Where?
>>
>>52511076
You bring this stuff up, right? Why? If you like it, why bring it up?

You're implying it's bad by bringing it up all the time.
>>
>>52511047
>Because..?
Are you kidding me? You honestly look at an Argardian soldier from the movies and say they look the same as an SCE?

Gouge out your eyes. They obviously do nothing for you.
>>
>>52511086
>Why?
Why not?
>You're implying it's bad by bringing it up all the time.
Nope and usually I mentioning it to shut up some of old-armies crybabies who keep bitching in this general
>>
>>52511058
He is right about that though. But nobody is forced to play SCE, and while the lore is not as good (for me at least) as WHFB was, it has more potential for expansion and customization, which is understandable from a business point of view. And the post-GHB rules are better than WHFB rules were and it seems GW even started caring about the competitive scene which is a huge plus for me.
>>
>>52511131
>You honestly look at an Argardian soldier from the movies and say they look the same as an SCE?
Not 100%, but retty close I would be glad to use better example, but cannot remember other super-heroic fantasy setting which so popular now
>>
File: Asgardians.jpg (549KB, 1778x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Asgardians.jpg
549KB, 1778x2700px
>>52511141
Personally, not seeing it.
>>
File: tumblr_muv9rrnKZo1rmgzodo4_1280.jpg (172KB, 1200x495px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muv9rrnKZo1rmgzodo4_1280.jpg
172KB, 1200x495px
>>52511153
Just add Dark Elves masks and they will be pretty simmilar to SCE, but more skinny
>>
>>52511076
>Using all the trigger-words in a single post
>Not shitposting
>>
>>52511198
>trigger-words
Such as..?
>>
>>52511187
They look completely different. I'm not even talking about the size of the armor. The design itself is totally differently. The only similarity is gold. This whole comparison is retarded.
>>
File: gold armour elves.jpg (604KB, 1388x800px) Image search: [Google]
gold armour elves.jpg
604KB, 1388x800px
>>52511187
They're wearing armour Anon.

That just happens to be gold. They look literlly nothing like Stormcasts.

Do these look like Stormcasts to you, too?
>>
>>52511201
>Responds to a post listing the trigger-words
>Asks what the trigger-words are
Guess I can't expect much better from a filthy shitposting slav
>>
>>52511231
How'd you post without an image?
>>
>>52511252
What?
>>
>>52511218
>The design itself is totally differently.
Where?
>>52511231
>Do these look like Stormcasts to you, too?
Nope, since these elves doesn't wear plate cuirass and their paulrons are much smaller.
>>52511242
>post listing the trigger-words
Tell me please how the fuck >>52511058
>>Marvel Asgard
>>supersoldiers
>>cartoonish art-style
>>Thor
>>WoW
are trigger-wrods?
>>
>>52511260
I was joking about how there are no elves in AoS
>>
>>52507775
Is that artwork from the new battletome? cus every mention of slaanesh is a good sign
>>
>>52506113
Would your Chaos Dwarf army be based on the Fortress of Vorag?(Old Hammer).

I always figured a green, and some what Necromantic look would look good for a Chaos Dwarf army based in/around the old vampire tower(that the Chaos Dwarfs built).

Either way, nice, loving what I am seeing.
>>
>>52508507
they're basically what happened to the brettonians
>>
>>52511283
>Where?
No. Fuck you. YOU tell ME how they are the same. Please hurry, I need a good laugh.
>Tell me please how the fuck...are trigger-wrods?
>Feigning Ignorance
>>
>>52511331
Brettonians died fighting side-by-side with the Blood Dragons against Chaos. Other than their generic medieval hallucinations, FEC has nothing to do with them.
But a Bretonnian/Blood Dragon legacy faction would be great.
>>
Been toying with my list which I plan to gradually build to.

Leaders
- General
- Warblade
- War Spear
Skink Starpriest (100)
Skink Starseer (160)
Saurus Eternity Warden (140)

Battleline
15 x Saurus Guard (300)
15 x Saurus Guard (300)
15 x Saurus Guard (300)
10 x Skinks (80)

Units
3 x Terradon Riders (140)
- Starstrike Javelins
3 x Terradon Riders (140)
- Starstrike Javelins

Total: 2500/2500
>>
>>52511455
There's a quad-carno list in lustria with battelreps. Yours look similar, though at 2.5k instead of 2k. Check it out.
>>
>>52511366
>No. Fuck you. YOU tell ME how they are the same. Please hurry, I need a good laugh.
Full plate, cartoonish aesthetic, golden armor, core fluff "superguys from Asgard who beat shit out of bad guys"
>>Feigning Ignorance
Explain please
>>
>>52508632
I like it, and it fits with the Hashut theme.

Chaos Dwarfs entering the life realm, works as the Chaos Dwarfs make new life(highly twisted but still life one the less.)

Gems coming from their own make me curious, but I buy it as the old lore(old hammer) had them make items(armors, weapons, trinkets, etc) out of living beings(elfs, orcs, humans, etc).

Just have them erect a alter to Hashut over the native deity temple, and sacrifice the priesthood on the new Hashut alter, and take slaves, and I think your good.
>>
File: daisan no bakudan.png (307KB, 326x436px) Image search: [Google]
daisan no bakudan.png
307KB, 326x436px
>This entire thread
>>
>>52511524
borring
>>
ive got a massive tomb kings army with some vampire stuff i added during end times, i really wanna get back into AoS because my TKs just sit there... do I run them as regualr death jerks and just hope they get updated or just sell and move on?

legit im still so fucking mad about how this was all handled, but i also had some good intro games and want to get back into it.

I'm just hesitant to dump cash on a brand new army when i have heaps of minis there already, and also a box of dudes is like 100 bucks for 6
>>
>>52511549
Play them as Realm of Light Death - Go full Egyptian too with "your dudes" fluff

Have them worship Nagash, who for some reason, appears to them as Osiris with Arkhan being Anubis
>>
>>52511549
Just run them as Tomb Kings, dude, they have rules.

Points wise they'll get updated because they're going to be in GH2. Rules wise, they're pretty great where they are.
>>
Is it possible to magnetize the Orruk Brutes hands?
>>
>>52511565
>Have them worship Nagash
Fuck that cunt, Settra rules.
>>
>>52511595
As of right now he's also fucking Dead
Like "Dead, even for the Undead"
>>
>>52511595
Settra can go fuck himself
>>
File: 40 skellies done.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
40 skellies done.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>52511565
>>52511567

cheers guys, does the realm actually matter? I put a ton of work into building and converting them, all my basic infantry are made from tomb guard.

Seems liek such a shame to have them just sitting there doing nothing.

pic related, some of my dudes
>>
>>52511567
>dude, they have rules.
Not anymore
>>
File: warhammer-aos-tomb-kings-en.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
warhammer-aos-tomb-kings-en.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>52511626
Oh yes they do.

>>52511617
The realm doesn't really matter, rules-wise, but it's nice to have a story for your dudes.
>>
>>52511617
>dat bases
>i really wanna get back into AoS
>get back
No stay away you cancerous shit.
>>
>>52511641
>Oh yes they do.
>COMPENDIUM
>>
>>52511617
Nah the Realm doesn't matter, but if there's one place i'd put Nu-TKs it would be a Realm that's supposedly always sunny, all the time
>>
>>52511642
fuck off, he can ask GW for free round bases anyway
>>
>>52511642

Sorry does my photo of minis painted in 2014 trigger you? grow up
>>
>>52511610
>>52511626
Just drink yourself to death with vodka faggot.
>>
Can you guys share your, your dudes?
>>
>>52511650
It's always sunny in Hysh.

"The Gang Kidnap Slaanesh"
>>
>>52511641
sorry, this one is illegal
>>
Don't listen to russian shitposter. A lot of people in our community (i'm russian too btw) are still salty about squatting WHFB or at least sceptical about AoS. Just ignore him. Not all slavs are like that.
>>
File: 129.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
129.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>52511642

more pics with ushabti unit fillers... OH NOES!
>>
>>52511662
Where are the proofs
>>
>>52511318

Not sure if it's in the new book, but that artwork exists in the Khorne Daemonkin codex in 40k aswell.
>>
File: bubbles. He used BUBBLES.jpg (77KB, 680x412px) Image search: [Google]
bubbles. He used BUBBLES.jpg
77KB, 680x412px
>>52511661
>>
>>52511662
Their Compendium rules aren't. And they will be in GHB2 so just shut the fuck up and stop being a toxic faggot.
>>
>>52511506
KEK
>SCE
>Massive fuckers clad in massive hulk-buster armor
>Asgardians
>Puny fuckers clad in slim "plate"
>Both look completely different both in scale and more intricate design
>BUT DEY ARE DA SAME COZ DEY GOTS GOLDY BITS!!!
Also
>core fluff "superguys from Asgard who beat shit out of bad guys"
>Bringing in fluff to argue aesthetics
Once again, I guess I can't expect more from a filthy shitposting slav.
>>
>>52511657
Quiet boy. We're busy arguing useless things!
>>
>>52511663
>A lot of people in our communityare still salty about squatting WHFB or at least sceptical about AoS.
Nu i huly ty tut delaesh somnevayushyisya?
>>52511686
>massive hulk-buster armor
Only iberators looks bulky.
>more intricate design
As much as SCE chest plate (yeah I knew they are different, yet still both of them far from intricate design)
>to argue aesthetics
I've always talked about aesthetics+fluff
>>
>>52511685
>toxic
Tumblr, please
>>
>>52511657
I can share my dudes with you Anon

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DleJ7guokNXxnsKZX7hu-vjRa0Hw4edANjkYRwm0PDY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>52511726
>Only iberators looks bulky.
>Only the backbone and main fighting force of every stormhost looks bulky!!
Also
>That same bulky armor is standard issue
>And many like Paladins and officers get even bulkier looking armor
>But only Liberators look bulky!!
Allow me take this opportunity to tell you, once again, to gouge your eyeballs out. They are pretty damn useless.
>>
>>52511804
>>Only the backbone and main fighting force of every stormhost looks bulky!!
Yep, any problems?
>>And many like Paladins and officers get even bulkier looking armor
They are also taller than liberators, my English aren't good, but I think "larger" will be better word for them, comparing with liberators
>>
>>52511657
In the realm of Hysh there are the ruins of a once bustling kingdom, known during the time of Myth as Brekon, now known to most as the Black Sands. An area where the light of that realm does not truly reach, where the dead walk and hunt the living who venture in. Brekon was ruled by their king, Lukan, a just and devout man, who followed Sigmar.

The royal family included his wife Sarra, and his son and heir, Iain. Then came the rise of Chaos, and with it came war. Quickly sending as many able bodied men as he could, Lukan joined his Lord Sigmar in fighting against the forces of Chaos, while Iain took over running the Kingdom.

Eventually, Lukan was killed in the field, poisoned by the bite of a Nurgling, who had sneaked into his army's camp one night. His son, Iain, a follower of Nagash and skilled necromancer, saw oppertunity. He was now king, and he would no longer send their living sons and fathers away to fight and die in Sigmar's war.

He would raise an army of the dead to defend Brekon against the Chaos invaders, and went about raising the dead, and among them was his father, brought back as a wight king, to lead his army, as he had done in life. It would prove to be not enough, as in the end, the army of the dead did not stop the Chaotic hordes of Archaon, and Brekon was sacked and burned, and it's people slaughtered.

With his last chance, Iain bound himself and a coven of his most powerful acolytes to the city and it's surrounding lands. Never again would the dead here know peace, never again would the light of Hysh shine on Brekon, and eventually, no one would even remember them.
>>
>>52511983
Is this shit okay, or what? It's for this army.

Wight King with Black Axe (Lukan) (120)
- General
- Artefact: Tomb Blade

Wight King with Baleful Tomb Blade + Infernal Banner (Iain) (120)

30 x Skeleton Warriors (240)
- Ancient Spear & Shield

- Ancient Spear & Shield

- Ancient Spear & Shield

10 x Black Knights (240)

10 x Black Knights (240)

10 x Grave Guard (160)
- Great Wight Blade

10 x Grave Guard (160)
- Great Wight Blade

10 x Grave Guard (160)
- Great Wight Blade

Total: 1920/2000
>>
>>52511891
>Yep, any problems?
It's false because every stormcast wears bulky armor. It comes with the territory.
>They are also taller than liberators, my English aren't good, but I think "larger" will be better word for them, comparing with liberators
So they are larger Liberators meaning they would need larger armor. Thanks for helping to prove my point.

Anyway, we're done here. I have better things to do than trade words with a shitposting slav more than I already have.
>>
>>52511651
Does this work?
>>
>>52512037
if you have the receipt, sure

otherwise, if you have too many models to convert they will charge you with this:

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-AU/Citadel-32mm-Round-Bases
>>
>>52512004
>because every stormcast wears bulky armor.
Nope most of them are also taller, only liberators models looks bulky.
>So they are larger Liberators meaning they would need larger armor.
Yep, but they looks less bulky.
>Anyway, we're done here.
Of course, but in the next thread you will keep screaming how original they are and GW didn't try to catch attention through populaity of super-heroic fantasy movies.
>>
>>52512060
>10 bases for 7 dollars
good god GW are some jews
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 750x1000px
>>52511993
Looks good with your fluff.. The GG units might be a bit small but you could make em work if they get into combat with ur heroes in range.

I'd think about units of 20.
>>
>>52511511
Thanks anon!
>>
>>52512113
Cheers anon. Cut the black knights to make room for more GG or merge the GG into a 20 Skeleton block and drop one?
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
Chaos dwarfs one week only
>>
>>52510180
Only if you theme your entire army behind Nordic undead.
>>
>>52511983
>With his last chance, Iain bound himself and a coven of his most powerful acolytes to the city and it's surrounding lands.
That's was supposed to be very powerful kingdom if they managed to hold against Archaon so long
>>
>>52512101
Paladins are way more bulky than Liberators.
They're the same as Liberators but with additional thick armour plates.
>>
>>52509859
From what I have seen, Soulblight Vampires as a full army might be next for Death.
>>
>>52512288
Most of the time, Archaon wasn't attacking them, Lukan was sending out armies for Sigmar.

Iain brought them back and raised a bunch of dead to try and turtle up. Archaon eventually showed up, and tore them a new one pretty quickly and while the city burned, Iain did the ritual, so that anyone who dies in the vicinity of the city comes back.

It was roughly 6 months from Lukan dying to Archaon attacking, and a few of days for the entire kingdom to burn.
>>
>>52512184
You got alot of options there, play a game see how your list goes.

The biggest thing is that only battlion units will get their buff, so you gotta juggle that, also necromancer's van hels spell is killer for GG.

Maybe you can convert up a skelly necro.

With the batallion cost you have an extra 20pts.

You can shave off some dudes from even your skellys if you wanted, but 30 blocks are good though, as you can regen them to max in hero phase and get their 30 buff for that turn.

I like the idea of two units of black knights holding something in place while GG crash into them.. Could just split the third GG into 2x15.

Really consider van hels necro though.
>>
>>52512330
What have you seen
>>
>>52512331
So it was very big city, if your dude have so many time.
Also looks like it was very powerful wizard if he protected his city from Archaon after ritual
>>
>>52512252
Source?
>>
>>52512360
No, it's all literally ruins. He burned all of it. People just end up dying there and adding to the army. It wasn't supposed to protect the city, just sort of curse the land so Chaos can't hold it easily.
>>
>>52505536
As a bitter ex-Fantasyfag, I have started warming to AoS in some respects. The art seems to be improving and the fluff is starting to develop into something quite interesting, when GW uses things like the Silver Tower expansion to look at the underpinnings of the setting. I don't think I'll ever like the game's rules, but if GW ever released an edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay set in the AoS-verse, I'd definitely be very interested.
>>
>>52512441
The fact that the Corsair Dark Elves are getting their own fluff is pretty cool.
>>
Can I field two or more of the same warscroll batallion?

Where does it say Ring of Immortality requires reinforcement points? It specifies three wounds and a teleport.. Not summoning an identical unit.
>>
>>52512460
Yeah. Reading over the descriptions of the big Order-aligned cities kind of made me think of Planescape in some ways. The very strange, magical nature of the city itself and extremely diverse range of people and species living side by side, and ruled over by silent, masked demigods. There's definitely a lot of potential for interesting stories there.
>>
>>52512491
>Where does it say Ring of Immortality requires reinforcement points?

FAQ
>>
>>52512184
You could juggle three units to maximise your returned models, for a grindy style of play or go for the blender necro buffed unit of 20+.

I'd keep three units unless going 20+.
>>
>>52512491
Also going to ask can you load up on repeated Warscrolls?

I might start a Scourge Privateer army and they only have one Battalion.
>>
>>52512580
Yes.
>>
>>52512516
Wonder why they hamfist shit like this.. No reason not to just duplicate the unit and not waste an artifact choice..
>>
>>52512597
You don't pay for the upgrade, you gotta pay somewhere.
>>
>>52512610
You get one choice of artefact, so wasting it on something that is sub par isn't a good idea.

Paying full price for the same model with only three wounds halfway though the game seems like a really good use of those points.
>>
>>52512657
You don't want to pay, don't take it.
>>
>>52509850
Nagash always comes back bigger, stronger and wiser.

Archaon literally beat him down harder than anyone ever beat someone down and it still didn't take. The Chaos gods themselves couldn't wrest his soul from the world.

Just wait for the black pyramid and inevitable redemption arc where Nagash takes his soul and kills Sigmar with it. Archaon has a glint of remorse and becomes a believer again.
>>
>>52512381
I get it but somehow they've survived as undead after city burned and Archaon still was near
>>
>>52512460
>Corsair Dark Elves are getting their own fluff is pretty cool.
We already ahve Dark Eldar
>>
>>52505536

Hah, no.
>>
>>52512794
They came back, again. That is a trick undead can do, you know.

Effect of the curse. You die there, you come back, even if it takes a while.

They die anywhere that isn't the Black Sands, and they die permanently.
>>
>>52512807
>aosg meme personality shows up
here we fucking go
>>
>>52512824
>here we fucking go
Lolwut?
>>
>>52512812
Anon, please. All GW has to do is introduce Fantasy Imperial Guard who are always the underdog and eat up Stormcast shit.
>>
>>52512835
Well they already have Empire for it.
>>
>>52507775
can you even cut off a deamons head? don't they disappear back to the warp when they die?
>>
>>52512854
It's Daemon vs Daemon, maybe it's in the warp.
>>
>>52508310
Highly advised you get something quick to help against cannons and other warmachines, since just one of them will ruin your handgunners day.
>>
>>52512818
>They came back, again
And so Archaon just withdraw?
>>
File: IMG_0221.jpg (109KB, 1024x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.jpg
109KB, 1024x528px
>>52511993
Why not use tomb king units as well?
Run your black knights as TK "skeleton horsemen". they are 20 points cheaper, get to charge same turn as they ran, and NEVER DIE if you take a big unit of 10 and run away to regen WHOLE MODELS with the banner bearer.

>Run up horsemen to annoy (10 dudes = 20 wounds)
>When they take damage, flee them to an objective
>Camp on objective regenerating D3 MODELS (not wounds) a turn
>Regrow your dudes and then go back
>>
>>52512892
They stayed dead for decades, centuries maybe. It's been thousands of years since then.

They've died more than once since. So yes, he did just withdraw.
>>
>>52512930
You can regen with black knights and get batallion buffs.
>>
File: duncan.jpg (184KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
duncan.jpg
184KB, 1200x900px
>>52512956
Makes sense
>>
>>52512936
>Archaon
>against noname mortal necromancer
>he did just withdraw.
Noice
>>
File: il_570xN.1045290913_imfg.jpg (158KB, 570x726px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1045290913_imfg.jpg
158KB, 570x726px
>>52511993
>>
>>52512995
Because they were fucking dead, dumbass.

They were dead and he had other shit to kill.

They came back 10, 20, 30 years later. Learn to fucking read.
>>
>>52512987
>smartphone drops towards the tomb kings
>they all start laughing
>episode ends
>>
>>52513010
Yeah and there were no power of Chaos who could dispell curse of noname necromancer.
But actually pretty cool and fit the setting.
>>
>>52512987
Is that the army from the guy that made the Tomb Kings battletome?
>>
File: IMG_3927.jpg (120KB, 654x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3927.jpg
120KB, 654x862px
>>52513026
Kek

So I'm new to war games. How does one typically paint undead skeles (gothic)? Is it primer then beige then shade then layer, or is it white primer, then shade then layer?
>>
File: spearmen_cover.jpg (589KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
spearmen_cover.jpg
589KB, 1000x563px
>>52513053
yes. Even Duncan can appreciate the glory.
I saw some games of TK vs Bretonnia on rounds. Was quite the sight.
>>
>>52513087
I do not play skellies or any undead, but as a chaos player I have to paint a lot of skulls, bone and other spooky stuff, so this is how I paint
>Prime with black
>Paint a base layer(s) with Zhandri dust
>Wash with seraphon sepia
>The finally, drybrush with ushabti bone

So if you are only painting a lot of skellies, then I would recommend the Zhandri Dust spray
>>
>>52513087
>Prime black
>Paint any bone (eg zandri dust or ushabti bone)
>pick out weapons with metal (leadbelcher)
>Wash with a sepia or black
>Drybrush with a lighter bone (eg screaming skull)
done
>>
File: IMG_1763.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1763.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>52513107
>yfw Duncan influences designers enough that both Bretonnia and TK come back ala FEC style
>>
>>52513122
>>52513119
Thanks. Aiming for 10 skeles per week in between classes. Why use black and sephia over earthshade? And what's the effect each gives?
>>
File: HorseArcherRegWIP2.jpg (52KB, 571x410px) Image search: [Google]
HorseArcherRegWIP2.jpg
52KB, 571x410px
>>52513154
Here is a video with white spray.
You cant fuck up skeles, they are EZ mode to paint and anything looks fine.

https://youtu.be/rD7Shdx_VBs
>>
>>52513146
>for 2 years old armies players are walks SoB-tier delusions
>>
File: russian-liberator.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
russian-liberator.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>52513146
Check Duncan's Twitter, he became a Bretonnia fan.

>>52513278
Pic related.
>>
>>52513418
>he became a Bretonnia fan.
Nah he just painted few Brets
>>
>>52513418
>Pic related.
And where I was wrong?
>>
File: blades-fluff1.jpg (74KB, 700x329px) Image search: [Google]
blades-fluff1.jpg
74KB, 700x329px
Horned rat new chaos god
>>
>>52513551
KhorneXSlaanesh OTP
>>
File: 2spooky4lee.jpg (23KB, 362x372px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4lee.jpg
23KB, 362x372px
>Can start my 2nd AoS army
>But only when my current project, 2nd 40k army, is finished
Life is pain
>>
>>52513551
>Eternal rivals but always the most brutal allies
The Hornet Rat can't compete with this.
Khorne and Slaanesh belong together.
>>
>>52505279
Ok, what do I need to get into this?
Can I just buy a few sets of models and give it a go, or is it like the old warhammer with a core rulebook and 2 army books making £70 costs before I get any models?
I want a tzeentch army with the acolytes and an elf army to play against. small skirmish so maybe under 75 models in total

pls help
>>
>>52513685
just the models. all the rules are free on GW website
>>
>>52513725
Really? Could you link it please?
I could only see the warscrolls for bretonnia etc. and I dont even know what they mean since they rebranded. is it like a codex or are units individual, how do I see list requirements or is 1 hq 2 troops gone?
>>
>>52513685
>or is it like the old warhammer with a core rulebook and 2 army books making £70 costs before I get any models?
Well there are general handbook with all rules and compendiums (pdf with rules for units) are free.
>I want a tzeentch army with the acolytes
Good choice.
>and an elf army
Nope, just nope, forget about untill the aelves release.
>>
File: IMG_3929.gif (866KB, 241x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3929.gif
866KB, 241x333px
>>52513685
Just buy skeletons
>>
File: MyMan.gif (3MB, 459x409px) Image search: [Google]
MyMan.gif
3MB, 459x409px
>>52508912
>>
>>52513754
>>52513758
It's more my girlfriend wants horses. I like painting but never played, so thought it would be an easy option, never going to be tournaments.
When is Aelf release?
Also thanks for fast replies
>>
>>52513754
>forget about untill the aelves release
>aelves release
>release

Kek
>>
File: IMG_3952.png (676KB, 736x1288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3952.png
676KB, 736x1288px
>>52513790
>horses
The spookies got just what ya need for gf anon (but seriously, if you want mounted stuff, play stormcast
>>
>>52513793
I don't get it, sorry
>>52513790
>When is Aelf release?
None knows
>>
>>52513831
why are these skellies on fire

put that fire out
>>
>>52513875
You can't kill this fire anon.
>>
File: 2012-09-12 19.57.53.jpg (279KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2012-09-12 19.57.53.jpg
279KB, 1600x1200px
>>52513831
>horses
Naked boar cavalry best cavalry.
>>
Brothers, fellow skeletons and members of the BONEZONE!

A crisis is nearing. The Kharadron Overlords are coming.

They strong ranged damage and high movement on their ships, where as we are slow and fragile. The question is - how do we stop them?
>>
>>52513790
>When is Aelf release?
People expecting them in summer, probably will be part of new starter (Spire of Dawn is old nad shit box it needs actual replacement)
>>
File: doot doot.gif (1MB, 375x212px) Image search: [Google]
doot doot.gif
1MB, 375x212px
>>52513995
3 Mournguls
>>
>>52513995
>The question is - how do we stop them?
Joining to other legacy armies in the Oblivion, your time is over
>>
>>52513995
Summon skeletons to block thier path
>>
>>52513995
Have my Necromancer cast a mexican spell on my skellies
>>
>>52514055
They will just fly right over Anon
>>
>>52513995
Spooky army? Hexwraiths/Spirit Hosts/Mournguls

Vampires? VL on Dragon/ ZDragon/Flying VLs/Vargheists/Bats

Ghouls? GK on Terrorgheist/GK on ZDragon/Terrorgheist
>>
why no blades of khorne pdf yet?
>>
>>52514153
I don't know, maybe because it's not released yet?
>>
File: 1491230827796.jpg (151KB, 777x582px) Image search: [Google]
1491230827796.jpg
151KB, 777x582px
Just finished painting my Plaguebearers, why do you guys think?

>1/3
>>
>>52514165
ok kms
>>
>>52514138
Bare in mind they have access to an army-wide rule that lets them reroll 1s to hit and wound with all shots against flying enemies
>>
File: 1491230852341.jpg (160KB, 777x582px) Image search: [Google]
1491230852341.jpg
160KB, 777x582px
>>52514167
Some closeups of them
>2/3

>why = what*
>>
File: 1491230872427.jpg (164KB, 777x582px) Image search: [Google]
1491230872427.jpg
164KB, 777x582px
>>52514183
>3/3
>>
>>52514183
Chaos dorf anon here, I love those bases! How'd you do it?
>>
>>52512493
It makes me think more of Tamriel's or Cyrodiil's
>>
>>52505536
I fucken love both of them because I'm not a massive sperg who has to hate everything that isn't exactly the same as the first thing I liked
>>
>>52514204
Thanks Chaos Dorf Anon! I made them by putting on some Stirland Battlemire, then I drybrushed it using Tyrant Skull, for the pools of toxins/goo I first applied Caliban Green followed up by nurgles rot
>>
>>52514178
Still that's all we have in terms of raw speed
So that's it really
>>
>>52514217
>I fucken love both of them
Yeah sure, then go back to your general
>>
>>52514235
I may have to steal that method of puddles of goo because I was wanting to do that as well for my bases, keep up the awesome work, I fucking love it so far!
>>
>>52513995
>we are slow and fragile
Speak for yourself
>>
>>52514178
That rule is just retardedly broken
>>
File: 1491231676272.jpg (138KB, 777x582px) Image search: [Google]
1491231676272.jpg
138KB, 777x582px
>>52514167
>>52514183
>>52514197
Also, while I am at it, I can show you guys my Hinterlands warband that I am using these guys in.
The names are left to right
>Herald: Bilemaw
>Rotrust
>Slimefoot
>Bloodbile
>Greasehand
>Helltooth
>The Giggleswarm

>>52514280
Good luck with your own dudes C-Dorf Anon!
>>
>>52514183
>>52514197
>>52514349
Look really nice anon, as a fellow Nurgle anon
>>
>>52514349
I forgot a name, in between Rotrust and slimefoot is the Plaugeridden called Poxwound
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>52514435
The thread was inside you all along Anon
>>
File: 95694_md.jpg (101KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
95694_md.jpg
101KB, 800x642px
Advice needed.
Is this enough skeles? or ALMOST enough skeles?

>>52513995
many necrosphinx and skullapults
>>
>>52514435
New thread here

>>52514456
>>52514456
>>52514456
>>
>>52512873
That's the primary purpose of Totally-Not-Dragoons, with Demigryphs handling it as needed if somehow the Dragoons are dead.
>>
>>52512330
>>52512351
Aye, I would love to know too. Spill the beans!
>>
>>52510417

>not CSGO
Thread posts: 375
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.