[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 402
Thread images: 43

File: the fluffiest winter coat.png (4MB, 3812x2470px) Image search: [Google]
the fluffiest winter coat.png
4MB, 3812x2470px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Fluffy Edition
How is the life for you after the Tailful Polymorph Apocalypse? QANON ruled out the possibility of making the entire world fluffy... but you can still try! Just make everyone willing by extensive social campaign or liberal use of enchantment spells. And remember about frequent Headpats, they have no duration listed!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>52476984
>>
>>52484746
I'm starting to hate april fools just because of the inevitable shit that DSP puts out and send you into a fucking tailgasm which you feel the need to share with us.
>>
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/208753/The-Avowed-April-2017-

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/208752/April-Augmented--2017

Why haven't you offered to become a Game Master Betrothed yet, /pfg/?
>>
This is 3.5 nostalgia general now.

My first character in any RPG was a 3.5 assassin, and the edgiest character I've ever made. I'm fairly certain I said "It's nothing personal, it's just business," while playing him.
>>
>>52484849

Sounds like all you were missing was EWP, anon. I bet you had fun.
>>
File: Tailgasm.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Tailgasm.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>52484793
>tailgasm
>>
File: 1483328413962.jpg (189KB, 510x708px) Image search: [Google]
1483328413962.jpg
189KB, 510x708px
>>52484793
Well I'm sure you'd look wonderfully cute with your own tailful polymorph.
>>
>>52484875
I think I had EWP with some Book of Vile Darkness torture knife.
>>
>>52484849
My first character in PF was going to be a Sorcerer into Dragon Disciple. DM had me roll stats and it came out pretty good, but the DM said "oh yea, you can just put that 8 into Wisdom, sorcerers have a good will save after all!"

I am very glad I did not actually get to play that character.
>>
File: MXKYzig.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
MXKYzig.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>52484990

Beautiful. You should bring them back sometime.
>>
>>52484849
My first 3.5 character was a halfling rogue. Nothing else to it really.
>>
>>52485064
You think that's bad? I was playing a PHB monk.
>>
>>52485084
You have my condolences, amigo.
>>
>>52484849
My very first character was a human Rogue/Sorcerer/Arcane Trickster. It wasn't great, but it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>52485111
That's okay, the game didn't last very long. The DM has a marty stu gnome illusionist DMPC.
>>
>>52485119
I want to play an arcanist / spell thief / unseen seer / something one day.
>>
What character should I finish the app for next:
>Eli Roth, UC gunslinger who won a mysterious black cloak from an evil spirit in a bet, but lost his daughter and wife to the same spirit. WWW
>Rathan Kroc, Prophet of Kalistrade head north to find his fortune by create a chain of affordable fast eateries. Blingmaker
>Malgrim, Symbiotic Slayer, survivor of the Ramgate Massacre that had the trauma fuck him up permanently and create the split personality Maggot. Fangwood.
>>
>>52485032
My second character was a Sorcerer. Crossblooded Dragon and Undead. He was gonna be a thief. His name was Vault.

The other two players were my sister who was playing a kitsune archer fighter and thought they were people with ears and a guy playing a strix with a lucerne hammer who seemed to think we were playing 3.5 since I don't think he had more than a single level in any class by level 4.

My lad made a deal with some people to get some more information about what they were trying to do. The other two's characters disagreed with that, refused to ever trust him again, and threatened to kill him, so he had to leave the party.

So I made an Alchemist. I decided he'd be all bandaged up like The Invisible Man because I thought it was cool. His name was Darwin DeGraves and was a vivisectionist with feral mutagen. Keep in mind this was way before I came to /pfg/ so I didn't even know this was the memechemist. The DM was also just being kind of all over the place with extra powers and shit. So when she asked me what sort of powers I wanted I asked if I could have Evolution points like an eidolon since it seemed to fit. And thus, I picked up energy resistance up the butt and every movement mode except flight. I forget what else.

The game died a little while later.
>>
Who are all the players in both RotJR parties?
>>
To anyone still watching Legacy of Blood and Flame's LFG: Better finish those applications if you haven't already.

Final selection will be announced by morning on Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJjoZccwV8s
>>
>>52485257
Who wants to know?
>>
>>52485227
>>
>>52485265
Let's hear your predictions, /pfg/.

Who's getting in? Keep in mind the question is who you think is getting in, not who you want to get in, or who makes your dick tingle.
>>
>>52485227
>Kroc
So you're literally trying to create McDonalds?
>>
File: CpKqlgl.jpg (62KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
CpKqlgl.jpg
62KB, 800x450px
>>52485330
Literally don't care.
>>
File: bear-jew.jpg (150KB, 363x550px) Image search: [Google]
bear-jew.jpg
150KB, 363x550px
>>52485227
>Eli Roth
Like the actor who played the Bear Jew?
>>
>>52484849
My first 3.5 was a necromancer who was basically Severus Snape, except the entire party was his Mister Potter. He stepped foot into the tavern, saw the party and tried to walk away before they pinned him down and forced him to be their wizard. Only bones he was thrown were that the DM allowed me to homebrew undead minions and the Tiefling Bard who had enough Charisma to get onto his dick.
>>
>>52485227
If Eli joins WWW, he will have a nice doll to empty his sorrows into!
>>
>>52485284
A random Anon?
>>
>>52485330
I feel uncomfortable making predictions here, there're so many incomplete sheets that I think will get major last minute rewrites and I bet now that Shardwalkers has been pushed forward, people on the fence will drop final day apps for Legacy.
>>
>>52484849
My first character was a fighter who had a weapon made from magic.

Then I discovered soulknives
>>
File: darkeatermidir.jpg (53KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
darkeatermidir.jpg
53KB, 620x349px
Tell me about your Dragons /pfg/. How cool and/or though were they?
Also fuck this asshole, and fuck his Final Flash Lazer Show! I had him down the the "e" in Darkeater, then got one-shot!
>>
>>52485425
Who actually has completed apps? DHB just fixed his to follow the guidelines. Who still doesn't have theirs done?
>>
would anyone have a mega pack or a rar file of the players handbook and gm things someone would need ive played a lot of 5e and 3.5 and want to get into pathfinder
>>
>>52485464
D20pfsrd.com
>>
>>52485395
I knew I was getting the name from somewhere.
>>
>>52485464
Its in the trove, in the pastebin in the OP.

Or just use d20pfsrd.com
>>
>>52485490
is there a pdf of everything on there?
>>
>>52485453
I haven't kept up with fixes but a few days ago I checked and there weren't even 10 apps ready.
>>
>>52485526
No it's better. Just go
>>
>>52485526
No, its an organized website database with all the rules of the game, and a search function for when you need to find specific rules
>>
>>52485490
>>52485522
Honestly as someone who's been playing for a long time, it's easier if people get the book because they know what are actually regarded as 'the basics' of the game without a million other options dumped into a giant pool with them. I'm not suggesting a core-only game, it's just easier for new players to categorize the information if they know what all the standard feats are that every other piece of garbage is balanced towards.
>>
>>52485620
Nah
>>
>>52485433
They come from space, literally the embodiment of another planet's will to live that was split up and warring against itself in a battle of survival for the fittest. The two leaders of each side escaped orbit and crashed into Earth in their struggle for dominance, where they started a war against the Eldritch abominations slumbering at the time. Dragons rip the life energy out of the Earth, creating arcane magic while the abominations had slipped in eons earlier in a rift between the planes and were in the middle of finding their way back home. Tied to their slumbering Eldritch God, the abominations used the first divine magic and the conflicting energies tore open a new rift from which the humanoid gods emerged. With both sides weakened from their battles the eldritch were sealed within the planet while the two dragon-gods were sealed in orbit, becoming the twin moons that encircle the globe. Because they are born without interference from the divine, dragons don't have souls.

tldr; dragons are aliens and arcane magic is an alien language powered by life itself.
>>
>>52485620
>balanced towards.
Hah! Good one!

Then you wanna do as >>52485522 said and check the pastebin
>>
>>52485433
I'm planning on a few dragon things. No conventional western or Asian dragons, no no, none of that.

Rather, you have your Serpents and your Quetzals. Serpents are ancient, huge snakes with many heads- one for each century they live- that live in the mountains and watch over tribes they deem important. Quetzals are, in essence, the front half of an eagle, with a long serpentine tail on the back of them, which are unintelligent and are used as mounts by some folks.

Then there's the Dragon Holy Roman Empire (working title), which is the Holy Roman EMpire but with dragons. There are no actual dragons, but the royalty all claim dragon blood, and the more DRAGON you look like, the higher you're ranked. They sacrifice their king- the most dragon- every twenty years in order to have more pure-bred "dragons" sent down to replenish the stock and prevent consanguinity from ruining their blood. It's a fucked up place that is, at best, Lawful Neutral.
>>
>>52485520
Well now you know. And knowing is half the battle.
>>
> Necromancy MOVE: Costs 100,000 gp. This is what happens when soul collectors get bored. By pointing the aperture at a creature, the user can cast trap the soul as the spell by expending eight charges. This is limited to the spell completion variant (save DC 22). Soul gems created this way are automatically attached to the pocket assistant with a short thread, and all appear as red-and-white spheres. Installation of this function costs 50,000 gp and requires knowledge of the spell trap the soul.

April Augmented 2017 is pretty great.
>>
>>52485682
Damn I only just got that pun. Didn't click the first time.
>>
>>52485670
>There are no actual dragons, but the royalty all claim dragon blood, and the more DRAGON you look like, the higher you're ranked.
So Imperial China?
>>
>>52485705
Can you explain it? For a friend.
>>
File: PokeBall.png (27KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
PokeBall.png
27KB, 256x256px
>>52485775
>red-and-white spheres
>>
File: Cp6RoS-WEAAoZrK.jpg (225KB, 619x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cp6RoS-WEAAoZrK.jpg
225KB, 619x1200px
>>52485775
>>
File: anon you are a shameless slut.jpg (20KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
anon you are a shameless slut.jpg
20KB, 760x428px
>>52485775
>>
>>52485808
>>52485803
>>52485788
Just call me dummy.
>>
>>52485831
Mommy
>>
So who are you planning to use Tailful Polymorph on?
>>
>>52485911
My group is planning to use Tailful Polymorph on every defeated enemy.
>>
>>52485911
Why would I ever use that spell?
>>
Blingmaker Men so far:
>Gregory: Will stammer out a nervous confession to you while hiding his face behind a book.
>Invictus: Bitch I don't have time for your shit, I've got spells to learn.
>Kyras: Will bake you some pastries and loudly claim he stole them from someone else.
>Andrei: Will flirt shamelessly but geek out about bugs for the whole date.
>Azuk: Will be long gone before you wake up the next morning.
>Sigmund: Will pledge to win a tournament in your name.
>Stanislaw: Will yell his mother's name during sex.
>Yoku: Will buy you epensive gifts and pay for a spa day.
>Marcus: Will pat your head firmly.
>Jarith: Will show up at your window at night and serenade you.
>>
>>52485950
Do one for the girls!
>>
>>52485911
No one. Why do that when I can consume their very souls for sustenance?
>>
>>52485939
Go on.
>>
>>52485227
So on Rathan Kroc I plan on taking Magnum Opus for Craft (Food) in an attempt to create the perfect fast food. The end game of this is to create Pink Slime and invent the nugget.

Is that too heavy handed?
>>
>>52486038
I think creating mechanically separated meat wouldn't fulfill the completion requirements of Magnum Opus.
>>
File: Yee.jpg (40KB, 509x429px) Image search: [Google]
Yee.jpg
40KB, 509x429px
>>52485992
Ye
>>
>>52486081
>I think creating mechanically separated meat wouldn't fulfill the completion requirements of Magnum Opus.
The plan is to complete it once I have enough people going to Burgers of Kalistrade fulfilling this part:
> or win the artistic patronage of the ruler of a country or city of at least 100,000 people
The nugget is the art, they patron the restaurants by eating it. Gotta get to 100k customers.
>>
>>52485716
Pretty much. They've got a eugenics sorta program where the noble families have to marry and compete in specific fashions in order to, yknow, produce the best children. It's something one could revolve a campaign around- training up, going out, exploring, proving yourself to be THE BEST dragon of all time, so that you can become KING or something I guess. I can work on it later.
>>
>>52485992
>Maria: Will give you a big, sweaty, rib-cracking hug after a long day at the forge.
>Anna: Will eagerly spend hours planning out a Homerian catalogue of baby names.
>Tanith: Will declare you her property and drag you off by the tie/collar/arm at a moment's notice.
>Seska: Will expect you to wrestle her down if you don't want to be the bottom and secretly wishes you would.
>Samanhe: Will demand you take responsibility and meet her parents for looking at her bare wrists that one time.
>Milre: Will keep putting flowers on your grave and lighting a candle on your birthday long after you've died.
>Myrna: Will regularly demand to know why you aren't wearing the sword she made you to formal occasions.
>Franze: Will tell you to stay home and take care of the kids while she's out after criminals. Also will secretly implant a tracking device in your body.
>Antoinette: Will never get jealous, because no matter who you fool around with, you'll be hers forever once you die.
>>
>>52486172
>Also will secretly implant a tracking device in your body.
I need this.
>>
>>52486172
milre.mp4 = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE
>>
Can you take martial training for different disciplines?

Like, take I, II and III for scarlet throne and I, II for riven hourglass?
>>
>>52486252
Yes, though it's a horrible waste.
>>
I'm working on what important skills I need to create a perfect fast food restaurant. Right now the list I am settling on is:
>Perform (Oratory)
For advertising
>Perform (Sing)
For show tunes
>Craft (Food)
For making the food
>Craft (Alchemy)
For making the food
>Profession (Merchant)
Obvious
>Profession (Barrister)
To screw my co-founders out of money
>Profession (Chef)
So I can actually run the place

Anything I'm missing? Appraise will probably be important as well, as will diplomacy and maybe bluff.
>>
>>52486322
Intimidate.
>>
>>52486286
I dunno, wouldnt there be a clause that usually says "Special: You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects do not stack. Each time you take the feat, it applies to a new type of discipline."
>>
>>52486322
DHB, if you're a fast-food mogul, you don't ACTUALLY need to know how to cook, sing, or run an individual store. You're a CEO, how many CEOs of a company actually know how to do what their hirelings or grunts know how to do?
>>
>>52486172
Do it for WWW now!
>>
>>52486353
Kenny Rogers
>>
What skills should have a spymaster or administrative right-hand of someone important?
>>
>>52486351
Even if it doesn't explicitly say it, you're so far in the hole for doing this that I'd allow it.
>>
>>52486353
I can probably drop Profession (Chef) honestly. Though the craft skills are for research more than me actually running individual stores.
>>
>>52486385
What game are you GMing so I can make an app of a dude that uses this.
>>
File: Konosuba_05_1-700x385.jpg (44KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
Konosuba_05_1-700x385.jpg
44KB, 700x385px
>>52486236
delet this plz
>>
What Spheres of Power would thematically make sense for a character with a high perform sing?
>>
My party needs a frontline fighter, this is my 2nd game of Pathfinder ever. The tier list says fighters are crap, but which of the tier 2 or 3 classes is good for frontline fighting. My party currently usually runs away from things.
>>
>>52486418
Why hasn't anyone made an Aqua app yet?
>>
>>52486427
Cleric, Oracle, Warpriest and Inquisitor can make for plenty solid frontliners. Sacred Servant Paladin and Monstrous Physique Bloodrager scrape Tier 3 too.
>>
>>52486427
Full bab dudes with spellcasting.
Maybe a Bloodrager, Paladin or Ranger
>>
>>52486427
In tier 2 you're basically only looking at Oracle as a front line fighter. They handle it as mostly Battle, Metal, or Ancestors oracles. Battle is the best as a frontliner.

For tier 3 you have a lot of choices. Magus, Inquisitor, Warpriest, Alchemist, and Investigator can all do melee. Hunter can as well in a pinch.

I don't know if the occult classes manage it well.
>>
>>52486435
Because God don't have stats.
>>
>>52486481
Nonsense. They have 7 INT
>>
>>52486427
Tiers are retarded, don't listen to them. Even as a fighter you'll solve most of your group's combat related problems.
>>
>>52486435
Cause she is god awful human being. About as bad as Umaru-chan.
>>
>>52486495
But that's what's great about Aqua.
>>
>>52486479
Occultist can do it.
>>
File: smirking welshman.jpg (13KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
smirking welshman.jpg
13KB, 187x269px
>>52486492
Well, its a good thing Tiers aren't built purely around combat then

>>52486427
You seem to not understand how the Tiers work. Tiers aren't built "purely" around combat effectiveness, they show how much versitility in solving probems, and effectiveness of builds overall the class has.

Also, with WMH and AMH and splats, Fighters are now a solid Tier 4, which is good since a game should mostly be around the Tier3-4 range
>>
>>52486535
>Well, its a good thing Tiers aren't built purely around combat then

No, but Pathfinder is.
>>
>>52486172
Milre and Antoinette are best girls.
>>
>>52486322
>DHB applying with a blatant faggot joke character
I mean if you just wanna stamp "don't let me in the game" on the character's forehead go right ahead
>>
>>52486607
He essentially already does that in any game he applies to
>>
>>52486535
Different guy, but what even are the "good" fighter builds, anyway?
>>
>>52486646
Eldritch Guardian + Mutation Warrior for a flanking buddy and some UMD shenanigans.

Lore Warden + Myrmidon for lotsa skill points and initiating.
>>
>>52486646
literally anything using WMH and AMH

if you want to be high t4 mutation warrior lore warden and whichever one gives you martial flexibliity
>>
>>52486554
>hurrr durr I think tabletops are meant to be played like vidya gaems.
>hurrr its impossible to solve problems or have narrative control out of combat! How dare people think there is more to ROLEplaying games than the combat rules!
>hurr I can't stop sucking dicks!
pls leave, you do not understand the concept of tabletop rpgs, and shouldn't be you. You people are the reason behind all the retarded erratas and PFS rules.
>>
>>52486657
Caveat to EG + MW, make your familiar a Mauler. Eldritch Guardian Fighter is probably the only thing that can make that familiar archetype actually work.
>>
>>52486646
Lore Warden for skeels, Mutation Warrior lets you get wings and shit, Drill Sergeant lets you give friends some nice shit, Martial Master gives you FLEXibility.
>>
>>52486638
i think his WWW one sounds pretty legit
>>
>>52486638
>>52486607
Isn't Blingmaker a campaign made for joke characters?
>>
>>52486358
Don't really have a dog in that fight, so I'm less inclined to. But maybe I'll search out a link at some point.
>>
>>52486554
You're either playing with shit GMs or are yourself a shit player.
>>
>>52486692
Blingmaker is gonna be a bamboozle anyways
>>
>>52486646

A somewhat recent book added High Guardian, which gets STR-based Combat Reflexes, actually useful Bravery, and some free defensive feats. Seems respectable.
>>
File: 55MWqhs.png (256KB, 552x464px) Image search: [Google]
55MWqhs.png
256KB, 552x464px
>>52486603
>>
>>52486692
A fast food mogul would probably work better, all things considered, than just another edgelord swordsman or, God help us, a fucking daddy fetish character
>>
>>52486646
Be STR focused, and Lore Warden. Take a greatsword or a lucerne, use the AWT and AAToptions for skill points to free yourself up on skills, and take both the weapon Style skills and some of the Item Mastery feats to get some psuedo-spell utility
>>
>>52486699
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4790646/applications-go-here

Here's the link
>>
File: a9288a48907387b24f6cbe4c7572d413.png (721KB, 840x1227px) Image search: [Google]
a9288a48907387b24f6cbe4c7572d413.png
721KB, 840x1227px
>>52486718
You know what we can never have enough of?
Punchgirls.
>>
>>52486236
Don't tieflings live a long time?
>>
>>52486685
A good number of his characters 'sound' good. No one is gonna let his faggot ass into a game though.
>>
>>52486708
I also secretly think this
>>
>>52486731
Punchgirl meta is overrated
>>
>>52486426
Any help guys?
>>
>>52486734
Essa seems like she's got a good shot, but then again, initiative shenanigans in the early stages of her build and the fact that there's just so damn many sword-slingers makes that a hard race to read.
>>
>>52486426
Anything that fits what you want to do and skilled casting with perform sing
>>
File: 266459.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
266459.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
>>52486750
delet this
>>
>>52486750
Lancer-girl meta when?
>>
>>52486731
-4 STR
>>
>>52486692
I wouldn't go as far as to say that. GM has a sense of humor with the ideas, but I wouldn't say that it's made for goofs and gaffs.
>>
>>52486772
But what magical effects would make sense to be voice related?
>>
>>52486777
Never, because spirited charge is too distortionary to be a build people want to see a lot

Cute bookgirl meta is next quote me.
>>
>>52486764
I am still considering redoing her build to instead be a Warpath Inquisitor following the same religion as Borgor. I'd be giving up some feats for it though unfortunately.
>>
>>52486426
Well what do you want to do? Skilled Casting for sing can do anything. Do you want to blast? Buff? Debuff?
>>
>>52486794
Literally anything. Spheres is your chance to go full anime with your magic.
>>
>>52486791
Yeah, DHB needs to fuck off with his stupid idea.
>>
>>52486824
You're salted its funny and I hope it gets in and ruins the game for pieces of shit like you.
>>
>>52486806
I'm somewhat dipping the war Sphere on a font+charlatan hedgewitch. And a little divination. But I'm not sure what else would work well.
>>
SotJR, please don't actually wipe this week.
>>
>>52486835
Sonic blasts from destruction, healing songs from life, sound contructs from creation, buff and debuff with enhancement songs

anything is possible
>>
>>52486852
They disbanded due to external conflicts
>>
>>52486852
I want SotJR to wipe because it would be FUCKING HILLARIOUS if the fate of Onryou, the OG Waifu of this current age of pfg was turned into a babyfactory for lamashtu.
>>
>>52486734
He was almost in a game, almost. I'm still heartbroken over it.
>>
>>52486733
To be fair, half-elves do too, and considering her human fetish, she's kind of spoiled for choice in terms of husbandos.
>>
>>52486861
>>52486835
The dulcet tones of your voice could mind control or even raise the dead
>>
>>52486872
Please. The GM built up the game for like half a year, does anybody really expect one of these /pfg/ games to just end in a TPK?
>>
>>52486852
Yeah, about that.

We actually decided to just switch over to a 5e game, Pathfinder was getting boring.
>>
>>52486900
Thats what would make it so damn funny
>>
>>52486914
Also both Dragons1 and Dragons2 have disbanded, I'm done with this shit game.
>>
>>52486916
Not disputing your point, but would you torch a campaign you'd spent months working on just for a punchline that'd be played out after a few hours?
>>
>>52486925
But Dragons 3 is opening for apps next week
>>
>>52486939
5e, Humans Only, Final Destination
>>
File: i-m-spartacus-o (1).gif (810KB, 327x180px) Image search: [Google]
i-m-spartacus-o (1).gif
810KB, 327x180px
>>52486914
>>52486925
>>52486939
>>52486946
Will the real SeaBirb please stand up?
>>
>>52486946
Rory has a guaranteed slot, applicants must be willing to be raped by him at any time
>>
>>52486963
So does 2hu, and your human will be corrupted into something with animal ears and a fluffy tail.
>>
File: 3401434-judge-dredd-movie-2012.jpg (70KB, 1025x657px) Image search: [Google]
3401434-judge-dredd-movie-2012.jpg
70KB, 1025x657px
Best class to play judge dredd?
>>
>>52486985
Inquisitor
>>
>>52486016
3 out of 4 PCs are kemonomimi and we agreed our game shouldn't be entirely serious anyway. One of us will get it as a cantrip and fluffify our enemies after we knock them out to humiliate them. We have Golden Legion's Stayed Blade for free.
>>
>>52486985
Inquisitor.
>>
File: 1331937703292.jpg (137KB, 1084x500px) Image search: [Google]
1331937703292.jpg
137KB, 1084x500px
>>52486946
>>52486939
>>52486925
While we're on this subject, I've got a confession to make. I actually had decided on my group a week ago and just wanted you all to squirm.

And here they are:
Rory
Young Casimir
Bluryou
2hu (no, not a character, he's just playing himself)
Also Rory
Doug
>>
>>52486975
>not giving a spot to DHB out of courtesy
>>
>>52487004
>Double Rory

We're doomed
>>
>>52486985
Blackguard?
>>
>>52486998
Does that include making special ammunition? Like hotshot/splitshot/highex
>>
>>52486953
It iz eye, da reel swimmineegull!
>>
>>52487020
No, me!
>>
>>52487004
>__DOUG

The legends were true!

Also

>Bluryou
>not Offryou
>>
>>52486985
Tyrant Antipaladin.
>>
>>52487018
Yeah its called using magic arrows.
>>
>>52487016
I mean Dragon 2 has had a 2 Rory group for weeks and it's doing fine.
>>
>>52487032
I am SwimmingEagle!
>>
File: 1435030252791.png (275KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1435030252791.png
275KB, 566x800px
>>52487004
Also, having been struck by a bolt of inspiration after reading some leaked FotJR logs, the campaign is now gnoll pseudophalli all the way down.

Have fun.
>>
File: OnRoryou2.png (290KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
OnRoryou2.png
290KB, 512x512px
>>52487033
>Offryou
>Not using OnRoryou
>>
>>52487064
wtf i love Katapesh now
>>
>>52487075
REEEEE
>>
>>52487064
I censure you, heathen.
>>
>>52487064
Yiff me daddy.
>>
>>52487093
We're all censured here
>>
>>52487064
I am in the process of applying RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>52487102
You better wear the collar
>>
Lets not go to /pfg/

tis a silly place
>>
Reading through the LoB&F apps I looked over DHB's. Is he trying to create a waifu? From what I'm seeing I'm getting:
>really tiny
>flat
>sleepy
>tomboy
>pet rabbit
>poorfag

It's fucking perfect. Do you think he'll let me impregnate it?
>>
>>52487138
He's not "trying". That implies a chance of failure.
DHB has achieved waifu critical mass.
>>
>>52487138
Anon...

Thats a daughteru.
>>
>>52487138
2hu has me. Help.
>>
>>52487160
You have to try harder. Crack DHB's tripcode.
>>
>>52487138
>Essa
>Female
Look man I know it's April Fools.
>>
>>52487138
Essa and Gamze should be best friends!
>>
>>52487193
>reverse reverse trap
>>
>>52487211
Huh, they both have desert hares don't they. Does that count as competing for a slot if everything else about them is different?
>>
>>52487229
no
>>
>>52487229
>tomboy
>girly girl
>both love rabbits

Yes. Make them friends!
>>
>>52486435
Point me at a game and I'll get it done, so I can finally run an Aasimar Cleric without looking like a filthy powergamer
>>
>>52487300
Any of our current pfg games, dude. Just make it happen
>>
>>52484849
My first RPG character was a 3.5 halfling bard who owned a wagon train converted into a mobile inn, provided transport to the part to the dungeons and shit, waited for them on the road, and got into combat like... once ever. The DM hated me.
>>
>>52487287
>Gamze thinks Essa is a man
>MISUNDERSTANDINGS!
>>
>>52487300
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67321/legacy-of-blood-and-flame
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/73064/blingmaker
>>
>>52487349
>>52487287
>>52487229
Essa is 5'0", how the fuck does she get away with pretending to be a man?
>>
>>52486479
Melee is the only thing a Medium does super well and the Spiritualist and Mesmerist can put down some intimidation/burst damage, respectively.

>>52486673
Meguca Vigilante. It's the only thing that godsforsaken archetype can do, because being Meguca is suffering.
>>
File: 1487699470576.jpg (36KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1487699470576.jpg
36KB, 600x583px
Where do I find a list of deities and what each ones favored weapon and magic is? I'm seeing it referenced a lot in the warpriest class page but no references to the info.
>>
>>52487376
Manlets exist. Though yeah, isn't she the smallest app? Everyone's like 5'8 to 6'2
>>
>>52487158
And that anon is a lolicon.
>>
File: Sultan_Aladdin.jpg (141KB, 1282x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sultan_Aladdin.jpg
141KB, 1282x1080px
>>52487376
>>
How the hell do you handle burn for kineticists? They've got stuff that makes it seem like you should fill up early but then you can't use half your crap.
>>
>>52487395
>>52487376
Backstory claims that she claims her parents were foreigners and that's why she's weirdly small.

She could also just pretend to be part halfling.
>>
>>52487383
http://archivesofnethys.com/DeitiesByGroup.aspx
>>
>>52487429
But wouldn't a foreigner be freakishly tall by Keleshite standards?
>>
>>52487445
This. Most of their neighbors are bigger than them. Considering the average app, the females are beanpoles and the men are fucking linebackers.
>>
>>52487445
Depends on where they're from. Someone Avistani would be taller probably. Mugwani too.

There is a lot of "foreigner" out there you can claim to be. Tian are short for instance. I think garundi are generally short folk.
>>
>>52487376
>You're a short guy aren't you Essa?
>Yeah.
>Okay.
>>
tell me about your finest poorly armed militia troopers
>>
>>52487491
Have you literally ever seen an exactly 5'0" man? I know I haven't, it was either actual men or full-on midgets, not just a short woman trying to pretend to be a man.
>>
>>52487376
>>52487505
>>52487491
The obvious answer is that she pretends to be a teenage boy, more specifically
>>
>>52487505
The thing is there are species running around in PF with fuck up heights. If your grandfather was a halfling then being 5'0" is no where out of the question.
>>
>>52487505
Probably not once in my life but I'm not about to poke the hornet's nest.
>>
>>52487505
>TFW nobody's asked Seht if he's a trap
>TFW they check and come face to face with his 12 inch trouser snake
>>
>>52487525
I don't think humans and halfings can actually reproduce.
>>
File: DDPregnancyChart.jpg (195KB, 1017x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DDPregnancyChart.jpg
195KB, 1017x1024px
>>52487554
Let's check
>>
>>52487554
Magic. Don't forget that with magic, humans can reproduce with dragons, of all things.
>>
>>52487551
>I'm 5' and 12".
>You mean 6'?
>Not really.
>>
>>52487551
>>52487551
No wonder Shayliss wants to get that on lockdown
>>
File: taldan disdain.jpg (28KB, 250x394px) Image search: [Google]
taldan disdain.jpg
28KB, 250x394px
>>52487551
>>52487587
>>52487604
>muh dik muhfugga
>>
>>52487587
I wanna take Seht and give him a hug
>>
>>52487569

Could you imagine a Halfling pregnant with a Half-human baby? She would need a Caesarean at least.
>>
>>52486358
>>52486699
Okay, this one is markedly more shallow and shitty than the one for Blingmaker. Hope you're happy.

>Ashley will bring you dead birds and rodents to show he can provide for you.
>Anton will have to spend days reading textbooks to be able to process "kissing".
>Montezuma will spend more time bench pressing you over his head than actually romancing or even screwing.
>Amias will never kiss you on the lips because he doesn't want to get you pregnant.
>Jericho will be terrified of getting too close to you, lest you bite his head off mid-coitus.
>Rich will be more like your college professor than your boyfriend. Hope you're into that.
>Magwau will hide his penis half-buried in the ground for shits and giggles.

>Samantha will watch you masturbate and leave a weird slimy puddle in your room.
>Jennifer will need to fire off some guns during sex to get off.
>Britt will break your hips despite her size.
>Malta will be putty in your hands once you pat her head.
>Mary will make you do all the work in bed.
>Matilda will flirt just to watch your face fall when she princess carries her hubby off to the bedroom.
>Cotton will ask you if you can paint with all the colors of the wind.
>Linda will fucking cut you bitch.
>>
>>52487644
Not really. They are stockier, wider hips and stuff, they can take it the natural way.
>>
>>5248761
This is hilarious to me because I'm both Seht's player and the person who first posted that image with that filename.
>>
Someone do a list of the LoB&F applicants that have finished apps.

Name/Alignment/Race/Sex/Class

I'm too fucking lazy to do it myself
>>
>>52487750
Like "done enough to play" or actually finished?
>>
>>52486204
I'm glad you like my character so much, Anon
>>
Which is less likely to make people mad? Summoner or UC Summoner. Furthermore, should I use vancian or SoP on said Summoner?
>>
File: 1490704731416s.jpg (4KB, 176x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490704731416s.jpg
4KB, 176x250px
Just wanted to pop in as a reminder that I'm putting together an Ironfang Invasion game for /pfg/. I'm trying to not be too obnoxious with advertising, but if you're interested check it out at: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/73477/blood-in-the-fangwood
>>
>>52487884
Done enough to fit the GM's criteria.
>>
>>52487376
How about a better question: Why does she pretend to be a man? This is even a gender equal homebrew version of Katapesh.
>>
>>52487943
Chained or unchained, vancian or SoP, none of these actually fix the basic problem with the summoner so people will be just as mad at you whatever you pick.
>>
>>52487947
I'll probably apply closer to deadline.
>>
>>52487738
>that image with that filename

What image with what filename?
>>
>>52487980
If Essa found evidence of abuse, why didn't she take it to the authorities? Abusing a slave is illegal.
>>
>>52487976
But actually like that, or just by the twisting definition the thread keeps using?
>>
>>52487943
Keep note cards of your summons, plan out your turns when other people are going. Know your character backwards and forwards.

There, you can play what you want now.
>>
>>52487980
They're 'toned down'. Backstory goes through she had a hard time finding work when she was young because of her sex and had a bad run in with a traditionalist and it made her feel like hiding it was easier.

Then because no one took her seriously as a body guard or mercenary as a woman. Being a weird tiny foreigner with a familiar and a magic sword made it easier for others to take her seriously.
>>
>>52488019
Abusing kids is illegal but it's still a bitch to prosecute in first world countries. No one's about to take the side of some street kid over a rich slave owner.
>>
>>52488018
Deleted the last number of the reply. >>52487613
>>
>>52488034
Hell, last time I played a wizard in 3.5, I made a fucking index of every spell I learned and made sure I wrote down the effects myself.

Autistic, yeah, but I didn't want to be That Guy. I stood back and let the martials handle combat, and just kept those buffs coming.
>>
What diseases would make more sense to be magic-resistant/inmune?
>>
>>52488019
>I Didn't Read The Backstory: The Post
Shit it talks about how there was corruption and the merchant was blocking attempts to do just this.
>>
>>52488044
Oh neat

I want to hang out with Seht and discuss horses with him.
>>
>>52488071
He'd enjoy that. A lot more than killing goblins.
>>
>>52487976

>Hogoth Snowbeard, CG, Half-Giant, Male, Psywar
>Erasmus Kaldek, N, Human, Male, Summoner
>Tarani Audra, LN, Suli, Male, Monk
>Shanan al-Kelmarayn, NG, Human, Male, Swashbuckler
>Iuni al-Rajiyah, LN, Tiefling, Female, Mystic
>Otolvian Avarinedangol, N, Elf, Male, Wizard
>Sakara, NG, Vishkanya, Female, Eliciter
>Aida Sulqet, CN, Catfolk, Female, Soulknife
>Essa Nazari, CN, Ifrit, Female, Fighter
>Perizadah bint-Yasmin, NG, Human, Female, Slayer
>Aeda, NG, Changeling, Female, Stalker
>Orlan Istran, NG, Human, Male, Warder
>>
>>52488061
He blocked her attempts to pay the priest's debt. At no point does it say he blocked attempts to bring evidence of the abuse forward. Are you sure YOU read the backstory?

>>52488036
That doesn't hold water. The setting document (I continue to wonder how much of it the player has read) spells the gender equality of the setting out pretty explicitly. There are many female warriors. Meshudo is even ruled by one.
>>
>>52488155
>He blocked her attempts to pay the priest's debt. At no point does it say he blocked attempts to bring evidence of the abuse forward. Are you sure YOU read the backstory?
If he blocked the attempts to pay the debt what do you think would happen if she brought evidence of abuse? What evidence did she even have besides hearsay from when she broke into the guy's home? She was literally a street urchin.

Sounds like a good way to get the merchant's thugs to pay you a visit or suffer an 'accidental' death.
>>
>>52488133
He'd also have to hang out with Rory, so it's a mixed bag.
>>
>>52488155
>middle east setting where gender politics and slavery are sanded down to be made completely non-offensive
Fucking why? Everything about the fucking setting seems like it was designed by committee so it wouldn't get worse than a PG rating. It ruins so many potential conflicts.

Being a slave is only your own fault unless you're from off on an island far from the mainland.

Gender politics is still a thing, but only for square 'traditionalists'.

Fuck it's stupid.
>>
>>52488184
So am I to believe that this man so rich and so powerful and influential that he can influence all officials in the justice system of the unofficial capital of Katapesh... but he also needs a slave to teach his children? Can he not afford a private tutor?
>>
File: 1488759731925.jpg (17KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
1488759731925.jpg
17KB, 350x277px
>>52488254
>I'm still bitter about the game not being gestalt
>>
>>52488323
Private tutors probably want fair pay and silly things like the freedom to go visit their family every now and then.
>>
>>52488323
How do we know those were his kids? Could have been other slave's kids.
>>
>>52488326
What does that any of that have to do with "muh gestalt".

The setting is so defanged, it makes me wonder why he'd bother using Khatepesh at all.
>>
>>52488146
What's missing from the Dunereach app? I'm fairly sure I have everything
>>
>>52488323
>So am I to believe that this man so rich and so powerful and influential that he can influence all officials in the justice system of the unofficial capital of Katapesh...
More like she had no means to prove abuse and is a fucking street urchin. Sure, he probably can't influence everyone, but when she tries to come forward she's gonna get laughed at likely unless this is some kind of idyllic utopia where the law enforcement always listens to every random kid's complaints.

When the merchant catches wind of someone tried to come forward then he can push to keep it under wraps and silence things.

He doesn't need to influence everyone he just need to suppress things when something happens. Given the difference in resources how is she supposed to compete?
>>
How do I make a Pro-Tier waifu app? What's the best gimmick?
>>
>>52488352
>>52488254
Nobody else is mining so hard for shit to bitch about. Everybody else with a good app has a way to put conflict into their character.

So what's really your problem with the idea of a setting that's mostly stable as opposed to being a one-note SLAVES AND DRUGS deal?
>>
>>52488375
Contact info. Condense your personality section a fucking lot
>>
>>52488155
>That doesn't hold water. The setting document (I continue to wonder how much of it the player has read) spells the gender equality of the setting out pretty explicitly. There are many female warriors. Meshudo is even ruled by one.
It's silly to expect that a country that's just getting over it's harsh gender treatment has the same employment opportunities for everyone even if women have rights.

Unless you think everyone suddenly flipped a fucking switch to make everyone accepting of the new cultural standard.
>>
File: 54746728_p0.png (393KB, 759x907px) Image search: [Google]
54746728_p0.png
393KB, 759x907px
>>52488403
They should be bullyable at the least.
>>
>>52488403
Autism. Not you, the character. Make her autistic. It's the hip new thing.
>>
>>52488403
Tsundere. Make her a noble or otherwise arrogant girl who just wants to be pet on the head and told she's doing a good job. Guaranteed 100% autist attraction rate.
>>
So, Quick question, is it possible for a summoner to disguise a minion as mundane under tight scrutiny? Preferably through low level or cheap material means?

I wanna trip up my tabletop group with some loyal henchman trickery.
>>
>>52488434
>>52488443
Gap moe continues to be the greatest invention of mankind.
>>
>>52488403
>monster-girl
>big tits
>punch-girl
>rape-bait
>naive
>thick
>small
>chuuni
Just grab a few of those, even if they're contradictory. /pfg/ will be clamoring for her to get cocksleeved within the day. If you're "lucky", you'll even get thirsty motherfuckers signing up to a game with characters specifically designed to successfully mind-break her.

Because that's totally how actual relationships work--you just stick your cock in a girl and thrust a few times and she admits what a dirty slut she is for leading you on, gives up on everything in her life, and becomes a retarded baby-factory.

>t. NTR-reading faggot
>>
>>52488405
>Nobody else is mining so hard for shit to bitch about. Everybody else with a good app has a way to put conflict into their character.
A ton of the apps don't interact with the new setting at all because it's so defanged from conflicts, why do you think there are so many Outlanders?And people have been complaining about the massively defanged setting from the beginning, where the fuck have you been?

>So what's really your problem with the idea of a setting that's mostly stable as opposed to being a one-note SLAVES AND DRUGS deal?
There is a fucking trait about being a slave, but slaves in this katapesh are all either debters or criminals. Problem is families can't take on debts. Really the only way to become a slave on the mainland is if it is your own damn fault or there is some kind of mix up/corruption. It's hard to be a bitter asshat about that.
>>
>>52488464
PUNCHGIRL META AND KITSUNE FALLING

SELL SELL SELL!
>>
File: don't want.jpg (32KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
don't want.jpg
32KB, 600x443px
>>52488464
>>
>>52488403
Make her a pranky copper dragon disguised as a human. It's the hip new meme.
>>
>>52488443
Hey, it worked for Cashmere in PLD.
>>
>>52488486
>tsf
hue
>>
>>52488531
"It worked for PLD" should never be a good thing.
>>
>>52488519
All disguised as humans, or disguised as other things.

>Fox disguised as man
>Man disguised as wolf
>Dragon disguised as man

It's bamboozling
>>
>>52488323
Is it really hard to imagine that corruption exists at every level, or do people literally need to have conflicts spelled out in giant neon-green letters in order to work it into their character?
>>
>>52488345
Would it be socially acceptable for such a powerful noble, who must certainly have to maintain appearances, to have his children educated by a slave with no formal training?

>>52488350
That's a fair point, and its easy to imagine this evidently powerful man maintaining generations of slaves. Alas, the app goes into no detail in this regard. This is a consistent problem with it: it is detailed where it need not be, yet sparse where more detail would be useful.

>>52488389
Borger himself has visible signs of abuse and would be sufficient evidence. I assume he is the "evidence of abuse" that the bullet point version of the app is referring to. We don't have very specific information on the nature of crime and punishment there, but we can make some inferences. Unlawful enslavement carries a 2000g fine AND enslavement. Assault is a 3-year exile. Borger's treatment might not technically file into one of these crimes, but there is some similarity. These are serious punishments. It's easy to imagine them being treated seriously.

>>52488422
I draw my conclusions from the "Gender and Family" section of the setting document. Treatment seems very equal among genders. For example, both men and women can have multiple spouses. There are female rulers. Some of them are renowned warriors. And while I don't want to take this to that tired old point of male and female stat lines being equal, it is another factor.
>>
>>52488403
It's all in the picture. If your picture makes /pfg/ drool over it, they'll ignore any negative point in your setting and gush over it.
>>
>>52488608
Yup this is huge, I would character picture is like 70% of meme potential
>>
>>52488588
>Is /pfg/ really that autistic?
Where_do_you_think_we_are.jpeg
>>
>>52488464
That feel when my f-list girl is basically a lot of this ;-;, I feel dirty.
>>
>>52488629
Norway?
>>
>>52488588
I would say that it is hard to imagine a singular man can be so powerful that he can affect change on every level of government in Katapesh's "capital" and wealthiest city... but he also needs a middle-aged slave for a reason that's never elaborated on, to the point that he's willing to break the law multiple times.
>>
>>52488590
>Borger himself has visible signs of abuse and would be sufficient evidence. I assume he is the "evidence of abuse" that the bullet point version of the app is referring to. We don't have very specific information on the nature of crime and punishment there, but we can make some inferences.
You realize wealthy people in real life are easily able to use wealth and influence to suppress repercussions? That's today when we have a much stronger law enforcement structure. What did Borgor have? A bad bruise and a limp.

Thinking it's impossible he could simply suppress investigations if any were brought up and block attempts to purchase his slaves freedom is dumb.

>I draw my conclusions from the "Gender and Family" section of the setting document. Treatment seems very equal among genders. For example, both men and women can have multiple spouses. There are female rulers. Some of them are renowned warriors. And while I don't want to take this to that tired old point of male and female stat lines being equal, it is another factor.
And it mentions traditionalists will keep such things separate and her background mentions she had her opinion colored darkly by a traditionalist.

Also if you think there wouldn't be anyone who would want to take advantage of a little girl looking for work you're retarded, or even a young woman.

>>52488674
Shit, he doesn't need to influence every level of government. He just needs to suppress things when they crop up. It's not like the entire government are out to get him. Why does he need to be afraid? Because some kid might try and bring evidence forward? He can just silence that investigation. It isn't like the entire government is suddenly gonna turn on him.

People do this IN REAL LIFE.
>>
>>52488674
He might not need to affect anyone. If he's got some modest hold over just the immediate authorities, even something as simple as hiring one of their kids as staff, it's easy to imagine a scenario where people would want to overlook an orphan asking for a drawn out trial of a man who's otherwise decent enough in the community.
>>
File: toohoo.jpg (473KB, 900x1234px) Image search: [Google]
toohoo.jpg
473KB, 900x1234px
Is anyone else planning on trying out Spheres of Might playtest (in the OP)? I was going to but my game is being rescheduled by three weeks which is a bummer but can't be helped. Maybe at least we will see some good changes until then, like Scholar getting actual buffs or armiger with combo mechanic.
>>
>>52488674
Or, you know, he just knew some people. Are you operating on the assumption that corruption can just be exposed if you report it to a higher authority, or that a young orphan even has the means to do so?

I mean, corruption exists here, in enlightened Western societies that are far better than even sleep's Katapesh world. It occurs sometimes in ways that are totally against the law, and even the combination of the internet, free information, and the media still couldn't root out all of it.
>>
>>52488674
>but he also needs a middle-aged slave for a reason that's never elaborated on, to the point that he's willing to break the law multiple times.
It's pretty obvious he doesn't need him. He took him because he was vindictive and wanted vengeance for being stolen from.
>>
File: temp.jpg (263KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
263KB, 2000x1000px
I just read every thread in the archives about Thrallherds and for people playing a rollplaying game there is some SERIOUS lack of imagination going on.

There are about half a dozen ways to get to Chaotic Good Thrallherd. If you can't imagine one it's because your only concept of "Good" is Lawful Stupid. A hippy commune of people around a psionically gifted guru would be CG. A psionically gifted bard with a devoted fanclub could be CG. A general who uses telepathy to coordinate his troops in battle might be CG.

Or my personal favorite the empath who uses their abilities to pick the poor and broken people who have given up off the streets to give them a home. Even if that is slavery the nature of Chaotic Good is "The rules don't apply to me as long as my intentions are good". I can understand a paladin having a problem with it, but honestly fuck off, you are asking me to let these people suffer because it breaches YOUR moral code.

Everyone argues the RAW which arguing over seriously mundane bits of grammar, ignoring the fact that the RAI are clearly ambiguous so the players can insert their own fluff.

And lets not forget that with 20 CHA, and without the Kalashtar break, a level 1 Thrallherd is a level 6 character and gets a grand total of EIGHT followers. Not eight hundred, eight. Barely enough to run a medium sized inn.
>>
File: 59425455_p0.png (897KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59425455_p0.png
897KB, 798x1200px
>>52488608
>>52488620
>>52488464
So a Smart, but Naive bookworm mage/tactician that has a hint of chuuni to them?
>>
Honestly, though, the katapesh setting document is not RAW where the document is law and nothing can go against it. Just because illegal slavery is illegal doesn't mean it can't happen. Just because society practices gender equality and looks down on degeneracy doesn't mean some nutcase that decides to tie his/her significant other to the basement torture room doesn't exist. These things still exist in real life with our much more enlightened social structures and technology, so it's not hard at all to imagine conflict in a more primitive world like sleep's Katapesh.

You don't need the setting document to screech out "HERE BE INEQUALITY! HERE BE SLAVERY!" to have conflict. It just takes a little imagination and a little willingness to step outside the suburban bubble and imagine that devious, evil people do exist.
>>
File: REDSUN.jpg (33KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
REDSUN.jpg
33KB, 600x639px
>>52489047
So your saying to give war a chance
>>
>>52489064
I am only saying that pizza is delicious to the okonomiyaki heathens of /pfg/.
>>
>>52489047
There's also a "nasty mean slavery" place but nobody used it I don't think

I think there's only like 2 characters that took the slavery trait and they both seem to have used it well
>>
>>52489047

And how is anyone to infer that when the document doesn't state this is the case?

No offense, but going against the word of god as set in writing sounds like a great way to get your app passed over.

>>52488326

That poster's not the one that complains about the hair and traits, I am. The fact that there's multiples of us should tell you something, KatapeshGM(We know it's you).

Learn to address criticism without lashing out. You seem to do that quite often.
>>
>>52489109
>>52488326
Ladies, you're both pretty, now settle down and stop fighting.

FYI, I realize the setting's going for a less dark tone than Katapesh as it was, and I realize that some people don't really like that. But honestly, I don't particularly care if people don't like it--that just means you're going to be happier with another game, so we're both better off just going our separate ways.
>>
>>52489047
>These things still exist in real life with our much more enlightened social structures and technology, so it's not hard at all to imagine conflict in a more primitive world like sleep's Katapesh.

I actually find it harder to imagine because a cohesive community is more important to survival and those kinds of wacked people probably have literal nightmare monsters speaking to them or some shit. and they'd just get executed, rather than sent to mental health resorts where we coddle them and tell them it wasn't their fault, man, it was the dopamine and your parents. Generally I find all these allegories beteen the modern world and a fictional Arabian Night setting to be completely bogus
>>
>>52489064
KIDS ARE CRUEL JACK
AND I'M VERY IN TOUCH WITH MY INNER CHILD
>>
>>52489100
>There's also a "nasty mean slavery" place but nobody used it I don't think
I am actually considering moving Essa to there in her back story. It would make more sense from the perspective of why she and the others weren't pursued after leaving the island as actually hiring out a ship would have been too much cost and effort for one guy.

However aspects of the back story would need to be rewritten, mainly trying to purchase Borgor out of slavery since I don't think that's a thing in Okeno.

Overall Okeno seems more 'traditionalist'.

As for disguising as a women I don't know if Okeno has more Katapesh like gender politics? It doesn't really say in the setting document. Honestly at this point I may just remove part of disguising as a man because overall it seems there is a lot of grief going around about. It was in the initial draft of the character before parts of the setting document was pointed out to me. I tried to adapt it but it'll probably be better to just remove it.
>>
>>52489158
I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!
>>
>>52489155
High-functioning sociopaths exist everywhere. How heavily they are punished by the legal system only matters if they are caught; the law doesn't mean a lick if they can hide their tracks well enough.

Literal nightmare monsters are probably not that ubiquitous.
>>
>>52489222
>As for disguising as a women I don't know if Okeno has more Katapesh like gender politics?

Okeno has some kind of infamous retired pirate queen that lives there, IIRC, and everybody is afraid of her. Women are probably respected as a result.
>>
>>52489142
>not sure if actual GM or false flagging
If you're the actual GM why did you sand down all the country's conflicts? It reeks of designed by committee.
>>
I wonder, could sir bearington have been a summoner who always had a human friend handy to speak for him? I'm getting horrible ideas.
>>
>>52489317
If he's got a Profession of some nature, he can easily pay wages for someone to follow around and translate for him. Servants and Hirelings are cheap af.
>>
File: 1331935922644.jpg (176KB, 377x520px) Image search: [Google]
1331935922644.jpg
176KB, 377x520px
>>52489280
Do I really need to explain myself? You're not going to agree with me, since it's largely a matter of personal taste in my case.

It was mostly a matter of taking what I wanted from various other sources. I kind of liked the idea of taking Katapesh to an opposite extreme from where it was, stealing more from Al-Qadim and having the general idea be that the major conflicts come from monsters or a terrorist group (kinda surprised nobody jumped on the Brotherhood of True Flame since they're the de facto "villain" faction).

But even so, every society is going to have plenty of conflict. Just because things are supposed to work doesn't mean they're going to be perfect. I don't mind Essa's backstory, and really, I'd expect that a last-minute revision might hurt it more than help.

And while I'm here, some genie-posting may convince you. Have a pic.
>>
>>52489317
>>52489346
To clarify, it doesn't really matter what class he is. Money is easy to get.
>>
>>52489356
>(kinda surprised nobody jumped on the Brotherhood of True Flame since they're the de facto "villain" faction).
Because they're not involved in the campaign at all and there aren't any campaign traits related to them?

>But even so, every society is going to have plenty of conflict. Just because things are supposed to work doesn't mean they're going to be perfect. I don't mind Essa's backstory, and really, I'd expect that a last-minute revision might hurt it more than help.
The main issue I have is with slavery. The fact that they're mostly criminals and abusing said criminals can get them set free seems really fucking odd because it means that abuse can get what amounts to their prison sentence ended early and their 'jailer' thrown into prison instead.
>>
>>52489371
Are you sure you're not in the wrong thread? This doesn't have anything to do with Pathfinder.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>52489371
>>
>>52489371
>Your destroying 4chan, your dividing boards against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior.
I know this was pasta designed to trigger my autism, but shit did it work.
>>
File: 8e0.jpg (34KB, 960x737px) Image search: [Google]
8e0.jpg
34KB, 960x737px
>>52489371
My power is maximum.
>>
>>52489371
2/10 I responded.
>>
>>52489371
Oh man I am so saving this for when I shitpost on other boards
>>
So I posted the warder on Legacy. If I don't get in, do you guys think I'd stand a good chance at getting into blingmaker?
>>
>>52489481
I got it from /mo/.
>>
>>52489502
Better then my chances. I say go for it anyways.
>>
>>52489392
Again: I know it's a flawed setting, but really, if it's that much of a problem, why don't you just ignore it? It's not like this Katapesh is going to suddenly, magically become canon to everyone else's campaign.
>>
>>52489519
No I'm just saying from an in setting perspective some of the aspects of how the law enforcement works don't make any sense from a practical stand point.
>>
>>52489502
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Src0l4a51sk
>>
>>52489502
I'd say better than your chances at getting into Legacy.

And jesus christ, dump Int or Wis or something so that your "village idiot" is actually an idiot.
>>
>>52489592
My opinion is that you can still be clever or perceptive and make bad decisions.
>>
File: BurgersofKalistrade.jpg (53KB, 650x880px) Image search: [Google]
BurgersofKalistrade.jpg
53KB, 650x880px
I am having a hard time determining what I should base my fast food chain restaurant on for Blingmaker.

Right now I am thinking between these three options:
>McKalistrade
The end goal is to perfect the nugget as my Magnum Opus and screw all my co-founders out of all their money.
>KFC (Kalistrade Fried Chicken)
The end goal is to become a Colonel Sanders type figure in an all white suit and have a secret recipe as my Magnum Opus.
>Burgers of Kalistrade
Only one that doesn't involve chicken, added it because ranching might be interesting. The Magnum Opus will be like the MGS5 Burger.
>>
>>52489533
We seem to be just saying the same shit back and forth.
>It's not a perfect world, bad shit happens.
>But it's not a perfectly-designed world.
Have you considered not giving a shit about things that don't affect you?
>>
>>52489625
Kalistocrat Fried Chicken.
>>
>>52489625
>McKalistrade
I think you know the answer.
>>
>>52489625
>Like the MGS5 Burger
Well, you have my dollars. Do it do it doitdoit DO IT!
>>
>>52489592
Intelligence is vital for warders and wisdom is good for everyone. They really only want to dump dex and cha.
>>
>>52489641
That's much better.

>>52489642
Probably would be McKalistrades because it sounds a little better.

>>52489658
>Dollars = Burgers
Perfect
>>
>>52489664
So go OD and tank Int.
>>
>>52488959
Piggybacking off this, though, who in their right mind would actually decide to become one?
>>
>>52489616
>>52489664
Yes that's fair, but the character is written as oblivious dumbo and yet...

>14 Int
>14 Wis
>3 ranks in Perception
>3 ranks in Sense Motive

not every character concept was meant to be
>>
>>52489747
So? Sense Motive is necessary for some of the best Scarlet Throne maneuvers. Even with that, just because you might be a good judge of character or can sniff a lie doesn't meant that you're necessarily also someone who's in tune with what people actually want from you. Every adventurer needs Perception.

>>52489735
Don't really want a divine theme.
>>
>>52488531
Cashmere should lose her /u/ virginity ASAP!
>>
>>52489776
F L U F F
You don't need a deity, Silver Crane, Eternal Guardian, and Black Seraph aren't hard fixed to divine flavor, and you can just pick an inquisition or whatever blessing anyway.
>>
This is the first time I've seen some chastised for not acting smart enough for their INT score.
>>
>>52489836
I want my bonus feats and I'm not really interested in the mechanics of those disciplines.
>>
>>52489853
I'd chalk it up to folks trying for a last-minute sabotage of a rival's app.
>>
>>52489827
If only she had been paired with Bon-Bon instead of Glori-Gotta Gets Me A Man-ana.
>>
>>52489853
"Yeah, I wanted to make a naive backwoods character but I don't want the mechanics to reflect that."

Oh, okay, my next Brutal Slayer is going to be 5'2" with noodly arms and a 13 BMI. STR 18 though.
>>
>>52489853
>tfw when playing a character with 42 int
How the fuck am I supposed to rolplay "intelligent beyond mortal understanding".
>>
>>52489896
Hey, Cashmere is cute enough to turn any gal a little gay. And you know Gloriana is a slut for new experiences
>>
File: duff.webm (380KB, 574x322px) Image search: [Google]
duff.webm
380KB, 574x322px
>>52489943
I'm not saying...

I'm just saying.
>>
>>52489904
There's no real rule against that, and mental stats have always been far, far hazier than physical ones.
>>
>>52489904
So Cloud?
>>
>>52489881
That is 100% what this is.
>>
>>52488470

The apps are fine. A character having a hook that could have happened anywhere doesn't make it a bad hook, because there are common themes that people struggle with in all cultures - poverty, crime, war, family, failure, abuse, discrimination, and so on. What becomes a bad hook is when the background contradicts the setting or itself somehow.
>>
>>52489625
>Order The MGS5 Burger
>Its just a bun
>>
>>52489616
14 Intelligence and Wisdom pretty much means a character rarely makes bad decisions. They can come up with various ideas and realize which ones are good and which ones aren't.

Describing a 14 strength character as weak is retarded anon.
>>
>>52490110
>Intelligent people don't make bad decisions
>>
>>52490110
But they aren't immune to bad decisions or things just not working out for them.
>>
>Character's stats
>Str: 14
>Dex: 14
>Con: 14
>Int: 14
>Wis: 14
>Cha: 14
Call me Above-Average Man!
>>
>>52489742
I'm starting a game with a thrallherd next week. CN, not CG, but the Thrall is CG acting as a kind of conscience to the thrallherd's reason. If I get to 15 (2nd Thrall) I'll add in a wilder and go full Freud on the subtext.
>>
>>52490130
Please anon, that sounds like the below average man to me.
>>
>>52490171
Ah, but you forget. 10-12 is the human average in each stat, he's TWO HIGH then that in EACH.
>>
>>52489625
Why does DHB have such fucking stupid ideas for characters?
>>
>>52489260
Sometimes it doesn't even matter if they're caught.

If they have enough backing/background to begin with, or at least achieve enough influence before they ever do get caught, all that ends up happening is the sociopath goes "you can't prosecute me" and the other side even though the law says they can anyways goes "yes sir mr.president sir sir!"
>>
Are we shipping Blingmaker again? Which ships are the best?
>>
>>52490214
First time I've seen any concept from him. Looking at the idea and the names gives me more of a feeling that they're mocking the game by taking it to that level.
>>
>>52490281
Oh ships? Yes, I like where this is going, proceed.
>>
>>52490285
The game is literally called "Blingmaker" and about making stupid amounts of money and getting super powers based on how much money you have.

What the fuck are supposed to make? Shit a fast food mogul fits the game pretty well.
>>
>>52490281
I think the last time we tried to ship PCs, one of them got either pissed off or horrified.
So quick, ship Kyras x Milre harder!
>>
>>52490281
I used to ship Wektu and Tanith but it looks like Wektu pulled out.
>>
>>52490281
I ship Jarith and Seska!
>>
>>52489502
You'd be a shoo-in for blingmaker. Perfect for that clusterfuck
>>
>>52490313
Now that you mention it, yeah--there's some wall of text motherfucker with a giant anime pic in her place.
>>
>>52490214
>>52490285
I don't get it. Why are people treating Blingmaker like some kind of serious game?
>>
>>52490319
What? Why?
>>
>>52490309
As Milre's player I think it could be potentially quite cute. Its just more than a little skeevy and horrifying when you roll that 2d10+2 and talk about magically-enhanced flexibility.
>>
>>52490349
>>52490214
To spite you, specifically.
>>
>>52490281
I ship Franze with __me__
>>
>>52490362
I can see his logic, kind of.
>Laid-back, sort of femmy artistic guy
>Muscular, active, genki warrior woman
It's basically a role reversal thing.
>>
>>52490362
Because headpats, songs, and I like big girls and small guys.
>>
>>52490395

SHE'S MINE!
>>
File: 1425558504378.jpg (367KB, 1024x1737px) Image search: [Google]
1425558504378.jpg
367KB, 1024x1737px
Tell me, of fine anons, Is there a way to play an Alteration spherecaster and not come off as creepy like shitdog? Or is it all in the presentation and meme avoidance?
>>
Who are we shipping in LoB&F. I want to know who we ship with Essa.
>>
well my kineticist just died nothing new there

what should my next character be /pfg/?
>>
Why do cerebremancers suck? Psions are good, Wizards are good, why is a PrC designed to be both bad?
>>
>>52490421
what kind of game are you in?
>>
>>52490442
Because
>prestige classes are usually shit
>it forces you to split focus or use wizard stuff for psion stuff, or more optimally psion stuff for wizard stuff.
I mean, it's the same reason Mystic Theurge is shit.
>>
>>52490442
Same reason why Mystic Theurge sucks, you lose out on scaling power of your casting.

Luckily however, you won't break the game, and as long as you don't have a retarded loadout you should be able to cover your bases enough to be High T4-maybe low T2
>>
I've been reading the SoP build guides:

https://sites.google.com/site/bloodymountainpath/writing-stuff/sop-class-guides

Do people generally agree with these conclusions?
>>
>>52490402
>>52490400
I can see that now. Okay. I approve.
>>
>>52490449
ones where we are constantly fighting enemies with absurd touch AC and reflex saves out the ass so my only option is literally just dex denier martial controller probably. but which one will i build.
>>
With all the focus on Blingmaker the doll is all mine
>>
>>52490501
Another option is debuff witch.

Your enemies won't be able to pass saves to properly not get hit because you'll tank their AC.

What level are you? I'll build you a quick witch.
>>
>>52490468
>>52490474
Yeah but the only reason a Wizard is tier 1 is because
>OMG SO VERSATILE

A Wiz 7/Psion3/Cerebremancer10 gets the same spells and spells per day as a wizard 17, plus the extra handy stuff of a psion 13.
>>
>Still no aqua app
>>
>>52490335
I liked all the muscle girls fighting for the Ruler but I understand why they changed. I like the new character but the backstory is ehhhhhhhh
>>
>>52490503
DHB is building a cowboy who lose his wife and daughter, you might be donezo.
>>
>>52490533
Really wish there was a tl;dr on that app.
>>
>>52490532
Maybe because "Is actually incompetent and irritating," is a fun character to watch but annoying to play as and with.
>>
>>52490125
>intelligent and wise people aren't going to be the village idiot
>>52490129
No they aren't, but they aren't going to be known for bad decisions. And if things don't work out for them constantly, they're the village's bad luck magnet, not an idiot.
>>
New Bread
>>52490560
>>52490560
>>52490560
Get it while its nice and toasty!
>>
>>52490559
But it's great
>>
>>52490516
level 5
>>
File: Gv7zPOBr.jpg (249KB, 1456x1941px) Image search: [Google]
Gv7zPOBr.jpg
249KB, 1456x1941px
>>52490366
Christ, I just did a size comparison and she barely comes up to his waist.
>>
>>52490549
Just because I bothered reading through it I can shit one out right now

>Elf leaves tribe
>World shits on Elf
>Ends up in Daggermark (See: Assassin run Government)
>Timeskip XX Years of taking poor peoples money because muh gambling
>Try and make bank
>Get fucked because someone cheated
>Lol assassin lady comes up and says "Hey, I'll pay you to go get revenge"
>Does it
>Shoehorn campaign hook

I have a hard on for monks and the Empty Hand archtype looks like it can be a fun meme build for a /pfg/ game but the story felt sloppy compared to the other one But then I also have a hard on for sisters
>>
>>52490540
DHB doesn't get into games, that doll is mine
>>
Does anyone have the Avowed docs for past versions?
Thread posts: 402
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.