[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 390
Thread images: 41

Pathfinder General /pfg/

How would you do a game with airships, sky pirates, skydoms, etc. right? Other than by not bamboozling the players.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>52467494
>>
>>52470303
I bamboozle the players
>>
initiate bamboozle
>>
What races makes the best stock for slaves?
>>
>>52470356
How much does backstory even come up at tables? It should be a short thing to explain where they got their abilities and why they act the way they do. Personality is way more important than backstory detail from what I've seen.
>>
>>52470371
Minos :^)
>>
>>52470337
This.

Katapesh wasn't a pleasant place as it was--it had literally nothing going on but slaves and drugs and generic-ass "TRADE"--but this one's a little too far in the other direction.
>>
>>52470396
Agreed, personality is more important, I care about how your character acts, not their backstory.
>>
>>52470396
It depends on the nature of the campaign.
>>
>>52470371
women
>>
>>52470371

Halflings are docile, bright and easy to break.
>>
File: 1489389614445.jpg (17KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489389614445.jpg
17KB, 240x320px
oh jesus fucking christ somebody went and made a daddy app for Blingmaker.
>>
>>52470407

All you need is an adventurer. How can you not come up with an adventuring concept? It's the easiest possible idea to execute.
>>
>>52470281
>>52470235

Yeah, really. I would have picked something other than Outlander, but everything else was hyper fucking specific and you have trouble justifying more than one person with that trait. Outlander is great because you can have a whole party of outlanders and the adventure will work without any alterations.

Really, campaign traits just suck ass.
>>
>>52470417
I usually like to go from "what mechanics do I want to use for this campaign" to "what class/archetype does that best without feeling like a narrative mess" to "write a backstory that explains those mechanics" to "develop personality from backstory events, thinking through how they'd react to different things"

Sometimes it's in reverse or just a different process but the underlying idea is mostly the same. I can have a well written character that I won't want to play because I hate what actual mechanics I can use at the table.
>>
>>52470516
>campaign traits are specific
>waaah i don't wanna make a character for the campaign
>waaah i wanna make a waifu and get fucked by daddy
>>
>>52470486
I know right, he's been shilling themselves for the last two threads!
>>
>>52470506

Have you been paying attention with how the most popular characters - and the ones actually getting into games, have concepts more complex than "he picks up how sword one day and leaves to adventure?"
>>
>>52470527
I usually come up with a weird gimmick for a character and then try to fit a personality to it
>>
So I tried changing around Essa's back story to make sense in the setting, and adding in general corruption on the part of the slave honor and law enforcement to make things fit since you aren't allowed to abuse slaves under law.

Same with the change to make Essa's father figure be framed for theft.

Overall I am still not sure if I am violating bits of the setting. I read through parts of the document but I should give it a more extensive look. Did anyone see something blatantly against the setting document?
>>
>>52470549
I mean you can still make a character that fits the campaign without campaign traits. They're pretty much just a jumping off point if you're having trouble.
>>
>>52470549
When you're done making a stupid reduction, attempt to reply again. The problem here is that you HAVE to take a campaign trait. And guess what? Most of them are really limiting except Outlander.
>>
>>52470582
You have to pick a campaign trait from the listed ones for LoBaF.
>>
>>52470551
No? They're usually gimmick or waifu builds.
>>
>>52470551

Yeah, like RORY right? Or PLD, all you had to do there was have a complex backstory, and agree to have the DM rape you.
>>
>>52470662
PLD doesn't count.
>>
>>52470551
everyone who got into raunchy was pretty straightforward
>>
>>52470651
define 'gimmick'
>>
>>52470645
I'm talking in general. It's an honestly unnecessary stipulation.
>>
>>52470551
This is very untrue.
>>
>>52470695
You design your character to either do all the things or do one thing.
>>
>>52470695
>gimmick
Their personality section may as well be ripped from tvtropes.
>>
>>52470516
Visionary and Gnoll Slayer seem pretty broad to me. Earning your Freedom is probably the worst offender with the setting document in mind.

What disappoints me with outsiders isn't that they're outsiders but that as far as I can tell, all of them have a pretty loose lead into the game. There's gotta be a way to take that trait but make it so it has to be Katapesh you go too, and not just anywhere else. I don't know, maybe a character in search of a wishing lamp or a foreigner with a vested interest in the culture or legends.
>>
>>52470686

WotR has the benefit of an open call to adventure and a very strong railroad with no escape though.

You literally spend all of book 1 underground
>>
>>52470718
>>52470724
these two don't mix

please name one gimmick
>>
What's the best way to get flight with SoP?
>>
Who makes characters with actual personality rather than just gimmicks? Anyone who applies to /pfg/ games? Do they actually get into games?
>>
>>52470747
Yes they do. Don't be offended. /pfg/ just has shit taste, but you managed to appeal to it so good on you!
>>
File: 1aOoXoPh.jpg (91KB, 991x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1aOoXoPh.jpg
91KB, 991x1024px
What culture are Gnolls meant to represent?
>>
>>52470762
Ok name a gimmick character, and how do they not have actual personality.

Or did you not even read the app and look beyond the surface level
>>
>>52470759
>Alteration
>Lycanthropic Drawback->Lingering Transformation
>Beast Soul(Elemental Transformation)
Done. You also get a Swim options and a burrowing option.
>>
>>52470730
Gnoll slayer is pretty fucking bad, though. What kind of fucking idiot would take that? Visionary is perhaps too good.
>>
The impoerant thing is - different GMs have different criteria and different interests. What appeals to sleep is probably different from what appeals to RgPl, or Argent, etc.
>>
>>52470730

The thing is with an AP that the lead in hook is usually just to get the party together. After the first 1~2 sessions you'll generally be given a hook that binds everyone together. Unless the DM is going to go majorly off the rails investing too heavily in other stuff actually harms your ability to continue the AP.

If it was NOT an AP I'd agree with you anon, but Paizo AP's are railroads, you have to be willing to go with the flow.
>>
>>52470783
I didn't say they didn't have a personality.

Just that all the /pfg/ favorites are ripped from /tv/ tropes.
>>
>>52470799
I want confirmation on my theory that the WotR was built entirely around Lucius!
>>
>>52470764

Swedish.
>>
>>52470811
name one, explain how they are ripped from TVtropes.
>>
>>52470761
I don't know if my characters have "actual" personality or just "gimmick" personality, or any personality at all for that matter.
>>
>>52470790
Can I still use a weapon, cast, and use maneuvers as an elemental?
>>
>>52470811

Interesting theory, what characters are you going to use to test it?
>>
>>52470830
>>52470761
Gimmick is a slightly derogatory word but I do genuinely feel it's something necessary.
A good character needs a solid well thought out foundation, and also a gimmick as the icing on top, to stand out.

All foundation and no gimmick means you have something that's well written but also Standard Tough Warrior #452, all gimmick and no foundation means you get... well, I won't name names but I think pfg knows.
>>
>>52470764

Africans?
>>
>>52470883
name names don't be a pussy
>>
>>52470883
>all gimmick and no foundation means you get... well, I won't name names but I think pfg knows.
I don't really.
>>
>>52470806
>ALL PAIZO APS ARE RAILROADS
But what about GMs making edits to-

>NO GM EVER DOES ANYTHING UNEXPECTED
Yes they do, my GM was-

>WHEN THEY DO IT'S ALWAYS BAD
But-

>REEEEEEEEE
Okay then.
>>
>>52470909
Hippity Hoppity, you can't change intellectual property.
>>
>>52470902
>>52470906
Not him but my mind went straight to memedog.
>>
>>52470921
Whats memedog's gimmick?

The player being a retarded puppy?
>>
Is there a way to have both an animal companion from a class and a mount from cavalier? Or are they mutually exclusive features?
>>
>>52470909

You can edit an AP all you want, but it's not turning into a sandbox for the players to pursue their own personal motivations unless you throw out the AP.
>>
>>52470887

From the picture, it looks like the gnolls are telling the crusader "You shouldn't have fucking came to gnoll Jerusalem, motherfucker!" So I guess... eastern?
>>
>>52470936
Sandboxes are a lie anyways, nobody really wants that

People want to be on the roller-coaster of a campaign, but they don't want to FEEL like they're on a roller coaster.
>>
>>52470929
I don't know anything about the player but I've always been under the impression that the character was basically a barking purse dog.
>>
>>52470970
kek
>>
>>52470846
Yes. Unless you're trying to use an ability dependent on being in your original form, you're fine.
>>
>>52470764
futafags
>>
>>52470929
>puppy
The player's oblivious to some stuff but is a blatant attention whore who wants the focus to always be on memedog whenever Dragons 2 stuff comes up, filtering it through as "memedog best bully" to "memedog harem protag" to "memedog only sensible one." Whichever one makes him stand out and get talked about on the thread, for good or ill. That's the "embracing it" of memedog.
>>
>>52470984
Hmmm the idea of a Air elemental bushi warlord using elemental flux, and scarlet throne with a glaive or bardiche is kinda odd though.
>>
>>52471001
Maybe thats so
>>
What are the active /pfg/ recruiting games?
>>
>>52470987
Feminine penises are hot
>>
>>52471023
Its all here pham
>>>/trash/
>>
What class and stats would have Cao Cao or a character inspired on him?
>>
>>52471023
Legacy of Blood and Flame still has a couple days to its app deadline.
Blingmaker is currently recruiting.
>>
>>52471023
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67321/legacy-of-blood-and-flame
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70552/shardwalkers
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72295/wild-weird-west
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/73064/blingmaker
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/73477/blood-in-the-fangwood
>>
>>52470987

What, don't you want to be pegged by a strong female? Pffbt, you homo.
>>
>>52471046
/trash/ is for Off Topic.

>>52471048
Cao Cao was known to be a skilled but not exceptional swordsman but an amazing politician. Someone like him doesn't work well - Cao Cao is one of those people who excel because he understands how to surround himself with level 20s and PB 30 characters, not because he himself is all that powerful.
>>
>>52471073
When is /pfg/ ever on topic?
>>
>>52471073
So like a Cavalier/Aristocrat or something who knows how to coordinate a bunch of PoW characters?
>>
Hey, can someone look over my Mari app for Shardwalkers

I'm feeling like the app suffers from a lack of focus and I need someone else's eyes on it.
>>
>>52471095
Kind of? I mean his main skill would've been like 60 ranks in Diplomacy, Sense Motive, and Bluff.
>>
>>52470303

I mean all of the rules to do that kind of stuff is in the game already but there are so many extraneous rules you would have to whip out and brush up on that it would be a nightmare if your a strict RAW'goer.

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCombat/ultimateCombatVehicles.html#air-vehicles

I would probably play it fast and loose, I did a water based pirate adventure which would be similar by the books and it was a lot, probably wouldn't do again using Ultimate Combat rules.
>>
>>52471073
like Steve jobs
>>
>>52471073
So he has an excellent leadership score.
>>
>>52471113
Nani?
>>
>>52471115
I mean sort of but not even
Thing is, in RPGs Leadership often means you literally buff the people you lead. Cao Cao was a good strategist, one of the best, but he pales in comparison to people like Jia Xu, Guo Jia, or Sima Yi. In fact, Cao Cao relied on these people heavily because he KNEW his Leadership score wasn't as high.
Cao Cao was just good at finding the right people for the right jobs, and enticing them to be on his side instead of someone else's.

>>52471113
No Steve, was a good merchant and sensible businessman. What I'm talking about is like a mix of being Bismarck and being Augustus. Augustus himself was only okay in a lot of things, but he knew who to hire to get things done.
>>
>>52471154
Nononono

Thats the epitome of a high leadership score, its having the best people, and more than anyone else. He's not a great strategist, but his people are better that the other guys
>>
>>52471001
>>52471001
Uh, anon, I didn't start those discussions. The one where Rory was claimed to be a Chad Thundercock kind of character? Honest to God, that wasn't me. I also just only mentioned that he had the highest wisdom score after learning that Rinka had the highest intelligence score and Calsica had the highest Charisma score, which I found somewhat amusing. my internet has been out for a while and I usually only saw them happen after the fact. Scout's honor
>>
So the new Disciple of the Pike archetype for cavaliers. Would it be too strong to make their cavalier levels count as fighter levels for the purpose of taking feats?
>>
>>52471171

suuuuuure.
>>
What's the best class to play in Blingmaker if I want to send it all to support my wife's son?
>>
>>52471183
Well, that does give you access to AWT. It's a significant versatility increase, but for a Tier 5 it's a godsend.
>>
>>52471200
don't start duder.
>>
>>52471183
Not really. They don't get nearly as many feats as a fighter, they don't really have room to exploit it, and it's not like you're making them initiators.
>>
>>52471193
100% honest anon. You ask the other players in dragons 2 and they'll say I wasn't online or making any posts between 7:00am to about 5:00pm EST, which is when I'm busy. I COULDNT have made those posts
>>
>>52471215

What? How else is my wife and her child supposed to be supported?
>>
>>52471103
I want reviewanon to review all of them
>>
>>52471267
I mean i wouldn't mind seeing more character's reviewed, i just thought i'd send out a cry for help cause I'm feeling.. Bleh about her.
>>
>>52471200
precocious loli kitsune fennec pole dancer
>>
>>52471249
>I did not have sexual relations with that woman!
>>
>>52471229
To the few people complaining about outlanders in LoBaF
>>
>>52471363
dude . . .
>>
Fennec Kitsune in Legacy when?
>>
>>52471249
Nobody cares dude.
>>
>>52470273
What's the best race for that ?
>>
>>52471249
Great blogpost, but I have a question, where do I upvote it ?

Eagerly waiting for you're patreon.
>>
>>52471385
Yes, yes, very "witty" of you. You still sound like a whiney bitch who's butthurt over the GM not sucking your cock and letting you play a gestalt broken blade build.

Let me guess--you're the motherfucker who kept bugging Katapesh GM about making Agile Dancer a campaign trait?
>>
What is the most privileged ethnicity in Golarion? Taldan or Chelish?
>>
>>52471493
Keleshite. They have a massive empire with obscene wealth and they're poised to start bashing their way into Avistan once they see any sign of weakness on the Taldan border.
>>
>>52471484
I'm not that person, but zhe is overly correct about this topic.
>>
>>52471484

Seriously though the slave haircut is fucking stupid and you won't find good art or be able to ram your dick into lolis or cute tsundere waifus with it.
>>
>>52471484
I actually didn't apply because the campaign traits were shit. However, since that makes it more difficult for you to actually engage in discussion, let's say I am in fact, one of the many people who picked the outlander trait. What then? These traits are bad.
>>
>>52471515
Calm your autism nigger
>>
>>52471515
I'm glad you didn't apply to LoBaF.
>>
>>52471515
why lmao
get a load of this guy
>>
File: TOO SPECIFIC FOR ART.png (17KB, 770x76px) Image search: [Google]
TOO SPECIFIC FOR ART.png
17KB, 770x76px
>>52471541

This is pretty autistic dude. Where are you gonna find art for this?
>>
>>52471515
>No bald slave daddys
>No punk-hair tattooed slave girl
boooooo
>>
>>52471508

Umm, what? The Keleshite can't be privileged because they're discriminated against by the Taldan people, and are rarely if ever used by Paizo because they know nobody wants to play People of Color.

Try again, sweetheart.
>>
>>52471584
>no facial hair
>gotta have the braid
Doesn't say you can't have hair otherwise, just that you have to have the braid. Gotta learn to see the loopholes.
>>
>>52471584
Find art from before they got the new haircut, they're probably going to get freed within the first half-dozen sessions.
>>
>>52471385
>>52471584
>>52471515
Love how the only complaint anyone can find for the "boost a save" trait is BUT I DUN WANNA BE UGLY BAWWWW
>>
>>52471597

YASSSSSS SLAAAY QUEEEN
>>
>>52471584
>character art has to be a 100% accurate representation of my character!

You could just try not being a big dumbo about it?
>>
>>52471641
Well, there are boost-a-save traits that do the same thing, and a few that boost a save and have an additional benefit. It's not like it's a rare thing. What that means is that I can have my cake and eat it if I just pick another trait.
>>
>>52471641

Yeah, it's a big feature in /pfg/ games, if you hadn't realized. Characters with little sexual potential don't get chosen.
>>
>>52471641
Guess what, dude, I kind of want to be in control of how my character looks.
>>
I want to apply to WWW to fuck the doll
>>
>>52471641
The complaint I have is that slavery has been changed to being highly inoffensive. Only criminals and those in large debt get enslaved, only for a few years, and they can be bought out of slavery or just released if their master abuses them. Being a bitter asshole about that doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>52471672
Then do it
>>
>>52471657

Is it really being a big dumbo when it affects who's interested in typefucking me in PMs between sessions, mostly?

Because it really does.
>>
>>52471662
>sexual potential is reliant on a haircut
>sexual potential in a game where the GM went out of his way to declare it's not a lewd game
>>
>>52471641

I just picked the trait that fit the character best. I can't help what the choices are.

Also HYPE. Only a few days until legacy players are picked.
>>
>>52471672
DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS
DO EEEET
>>
>>52471690

Hey, everyone playing a woman in that game's applied to lewdgames. They're all mostly waifus/fetishes, too.

Let's just remember that LOBAF's biggest problem in getting applicants is that all the energy and attention went towards the superior game with superior sexual potential and waifus, to the point where guys who weren't even interested in sexual play were applying in droves.
>>
>>52471672
I want people to talk about characters in WWW besides the doll and big burly/busty bulls!
>>
>>52471673
Also this. I mean what? It's just like spending a few years in minimum security.
>>
>>52471711

Which campaign are you talking about?
>>
>>52471714
I like the potential of steampunk Haemonculi and Britt is cute.
>>
>>52471689
If that's all that matters to the person ERPing with you, they're also a dumbo! You can go be dumbos together!
>>
>>52471662
>Current to former slave
>Little sexual potential
Gotta play the long game, first the ring comes off and you sweep your hair to one side for that unpolished beauty appeal, then you spend the rest of the campaign describing your character's growth from a shackled girl into a liberated woman.
>>
>>52471705
>>52471681
But what would breed the doll best?
>>
File: 1489355770699.gif (3MB, 355x201px) Image search: [Google]
1489355770699.gif
3MB, 355x201px
>>52471711
>>52471724
>superior game
>PLD
Letting his game go under the radar and not get noticed by this thread makes Katapesh GM a smart man.
>>
>>52471741
Except being a slave's not that bad anymore. At all.
>>
>>52471741
That's a problem with /pfg/, /pfg/ doesn't want character growth, they want their meme fleshed out 3rd level 'interesting builds' so they never have to deviate from tropes and memes.
>>
>>52471742
Given that she's a horrible abomination born of man and a creature who should not be, who knows!

Follow your heart.
>>
>>52471741
t. Sakara player
>>
>>52471758
Excellent. You can have the slave background and play a cute jumpy autist AND still be pure. Obviously Earning Your Freedom is in fact, the SEXIEST trait.
>>
>>52471764

SNAKES ARE NOT FOR LEWD
>>
>>52471774
Except that hair. Outlander it is.
>>
>>52471775
indeed, they're for bullying
>>
You do all realize that the hair is only shaven when you're first sentenced right? Like, you can just grow it back.
>>
I still have the problem with slavery being so fucking sanded down to try and make it non-offensive that it doesn't make for good backstory any more.
>>
>>52471798
Guess what, I got shaved completely bald once too. Takes years to grow it back out. Means you have to be a long time slave.
>>
File: 1490890508075.gif (323KB, 500x554px) Image search: [Google]
1490890508075.gif
323KB, 500x554px
>>52471798
Ssshhhhh, don't tell them. The salt entertains me.
>>
>>52471817
TOP KEK
>>
File: file.png (117KB, 633x537px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
117KB, 633x537px
>>52471817
Just be from Okeno.
>>
>>52471037
Arguably the ONLY thing LESS feminine than a penis is semen itself.
>>
>>52471798

Does this mean women with undercuts are slaves?
>>
Is empty quiver style worth (with the intention of not finishing the style tree) it if you don't want to spend money on another weapon when you are primarily an archer?
>>
>>52471855
>slaves are supposed to be either debtors or criminals
>supposed to be
Because corruption and illegal deals totally never happen unless they're shoved in your face.
Nope.
>>
>>52471798
I have a problem with being told how my character has to look at all. Sure there's race and shit, but I get to decide everything else.

>>52471867
What a fucking awful haircut
>>
>>52471876

But anon, Korra from Andromeda has an undercut and she's heterosexual!
>>
>>52471860
what about feminine penises then Sherlock? check mate nigger
>>
>>52471883
My point remains.
>>
>>52471876
I bet you're the kind of baby that hands over their character sheet when your GM says 'You fail the save against Charm Person'.
>>
>>52471883
Who from what?
>one google search later
Oh, Bioware thing. I wouldn't know, gave up on that shit years ago.
>>
>>52471867
slaves to shit taste desu
>>
>>52471884
But you see, Moriarty, penis is inherently masculine, there a penis in any form can not be feminine despite if it were to grow upon to groin of a female or a particularly tomgirlish man.

Elementary, dear Watson. Now I need my dosage of morphine.
>>
>>52471895
I bet you're the kind of fag who never actually gets to play a game.
>>
>>52471875
Everyone got buttmad when DHB tried to make his character about that, so idk.
>>
>>52471915
>everyone
>in the thread
>implying you should ever listen to /pfg/ for advice on your character
>>
>>52471875
Fucking this.
Debtors is basically the loophole.

>Think girl is hot
>Her father owns a store
>Send your men to destroy his business: Customer complaints, intimidation, vandalism, toxic goods, etc
>Wait a few months
>Buy the girl

It's exactly like detroit's housing market circa 2005-2009, except it's a fat old noble instead of a bank, and your daughter instead of your family home.
>>
>>52471912
Tough luck nerd I GM two and I'm in another.
>>
>>52471875
Illegal treatment of slaves is probably an easy solution yeah, but from my read, it sounds like chattel slavery and wanton abuse is absolutely the norm in Okeno. You could probably even justify having prettier hair if you came from there, I don't imagine chattel slaves that probably wear chains instead of hair rings are even as nicely kept as the laws otherwise dictate.
>>
>>52471930
>It's exactly like detroit's housing market circa 2005-2009, except it's a fat old noble instead of a bank, and your daughter instead of your family home.
family members are incapable of taking on other's debts under his slave rules
>>
>>52471930

I thought detroit's housing market was more like an orcish invasion once there's nothing left to plunder.
>>
>>52471964
Somehow I doubt the GM is being as autistic about this whole thing as anybody else is.

A decent hook is a lot better for an application than following every one of the laws of the land to the letter.
>>
>>52472016
At this point I'm almost tempted to write a character who ended up a slave because they abused someone's hospitality, and got forced to work to pay back everything they were given.
>>
>>52472013

How are we supposed to make Detroit great again when all the white people left?
>>
>>52471964
You also can't force them on family members in reality, yet you get fucking collection agencies hitting up kids over payday loans in primary school, which causes a whole fuckload of problems, especially once the school's higher ups realize the business collecting is quite literally owned by their mayor or governor.
>>
>>52472046

The answer isn't one you wanna hear:

Hispanics
>>
Please post pictures of Gloriana.
>>
>>52472071
fuck off
>>
>>52472013
That's just the inevitable result of doing it to *everyone* in town, and then retiring on a gigantic golden parachute to make up for the fact that the bank you did this for now owns basically an entire foreclosed neighborhood/town/city and so has literally no one to sell it to.
>>
>>52472063

>All the pale ones are gone, how do we survive?
>Get the slightly less pale people and ship them in!

It's like I'm really in Brazil.
>>
>>52472046
>>52472063
>>>/pol/
>>
>>52472071

They're NSFW.
>>
>>52472071
Gbf my dude
>>
>>52472112
Please post them anyways.
>>
>>52472152
Use a booru, baka
>>
>>52471103
Anyone up to do this?
>>
>>52472171
ReviewAnon, original flavor is up to the task! Just shoot my a link and maybe a song to get into the zone.
>>
>>52472163
I implore you to post them.
>>
>>52472180
after that could you review the triple app?
>>
>>52472180

https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4757158/application-thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KseqUPdw5RY
>>
>>52472186
I implore you to not be a faggot, and just use Google
>>
File: e7faf816557f91e372b09b677b486313.jpg (441KB, 1000x1376px) Image search: [Google]
e7faf816557f91e372b09b677b486313.jpg
441KB, 1000x1376px
GENERATING A WAIFU FOR WWW
>>
>>52472267
Oh jeez thats cute
>>
>>52472180
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4790646/applications-go-here

https://youtu.be/Fegs-XVKgnM
>>
>>52472267

Legacy needs them so much more!
>>
>>52472267
Whatcha got so far?
>>
>>52472287
We already have the perfect waifu, DHB.
>>
>>52472180
Any from here
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4790646/applications-go-here

While listening to some of this like I did to get in the zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIizvT5Bk8
>>
I want to have autistic children with Anna Hildenberg and her dry, used up womb!
>>
File: Malta possible.jpg (77KB, 691x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Malta possible.jpg
77KB, 691x1077px
I don't know if Malta's player is in this thread but I don't like your art and I am autistic so I offer up an alternate.
>>
>>52472369
Where's the bulge, tho?
>>
>>52472403
No.
>>
>>52472403
The bulges are on the chest when it's a girl.
Only boys have bulges in their pants.
>>
>>52472369
who drew this?
>>
>>52472297

Taken from my writeup doc, an excerpt(First draft, will probably see heavy revisions!):

Her adolescence was a symphony of misery, an eternity of torment under the thumbs of the orcs. Every day she learned a new way to suffer, another piece of her soul was torn out. She saw her friends die. She saw her parents die. When it wasn’t beatings, it was starvation. When it wasn’t starvation, it was labor. When it wasn’t any of those, it was worse. She was a victim, a vessel used as a dumping ground for savage desires, an effigy used in terrible, incomprehensible pagan rites. It is a small blessing that she was too malnourished to bear the savage’s wretched spawn.

Eventually she stopped eating even when given food. All used up and unable to carry herself, Linda was left for dead, too trifling a thing to be given the mercy of having her life snuffed out properly.

When her captors had left, she crawled. Linda crawled and crawled, ate what she came across. Insects. Grass. Carrion. She crawled until she came to the edge of a river, and then gave up.
>>
>>52472369
Thanks. I checked in by random chance, I'm on my phone. But it's saved. might get it to happen later, it's super cute.

(Also the art's already changed once, I assume you're referring to the cartoony one?)
>>
>>52472431
Some twitter account called @faunbutt
>>
>>52472456
please write a novel, this shit is so bad it's good.
>>
>>52472413
Yes. Hot dogs have spicy sausage.
>>52472428
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>52472463
Its up to you ultimately, I just came across this online and thought it might fit and I like it more than what I saw on your page.
>>
>>52472456
Edgy.

Keep going.
>>
>>52472456
I'm not sure anon... that's pretty edgy and, well, honestly not so good.
>>
File: deeply concerned.jpg (62KB, 396x691px) Image search: [Google]
deeply concerned.jpg
62KB, 396x691px
>Romance back in LFG
>They're short 1 member
Fuck, this game has been controversial as fuck since day 1. What the hell is happening in there?

Is it a player bamboozle or a GM bamboozle?
>>
>>52472493
Any game that uses leadership or kingdom building rules is going to end in disaster

Quote me on tha tshit.
>>
>>52472493
yes
>>
>>52472493
DHB couldn't play because of scheduling.
>>
>>52472492

I know it's not good. It's a first draft: That's when I just shit out stream-of-consciousness to paper.

The rest will come later, other parts will be discarded, the edge will be blunted or hidden, to be revealed in play.

Mechanically, I plan to build a Rubato. Personality's probably gonna be Cluster B Personality Disorder incarnate, though, no matter how much edge I shave away.
>>
>>52472507
what a loser
>>
>>52472528
Vult pls go and stay go.
>>
>>52472534

This.

Vult, nobody likes you. You had a chance to run your game in peace, but you couldn't resist hyping up your prelude sessions and posting greentexts.
>>
>>52472447
>durrr I'm allowed to be wrong you're offending me if you don't believe what I tell you

does saying you're rich magically transform your dilapidated appartment into a million dollar condo?

does saying you're thin mean you're no longer a fatass piece of lard?

is the sky racist because you fell because it wouldn't accept that in 2017 no one's allowed to doubt when you say you can fly by flapping your fucking arms?

are you the goddamn batman because you say you are even though your parents are alive?

can you cast fully functioning divine spells just because you tell people you're a faith healer on TV?

Just because someone *wants* to be something that they're not, doesn't mean they've automatically become that thing, and doesn't mean everyone needs to go out of their way and pretend they are.

It's fucking reality. Get over it.
>>
>>52472428
Some girls (male) have feminine bulges.
>>
>>52472557
Can you not take the bait.
>>
>>52472526
Mmh. I guess I'm very different. I never do drafts, I just write what comes to my mind down and post 'send'.

Always worked for me.
>>
>>52472428
OwO what's this?
>>
>>52472526

Where do you see her ending up?

She was a sex slave that escaped, what happens after the creek?

I thought this girl was supposed to be a waifu!
>>
>>52472428
What about puffies?
>>
>>52472493
Isn't there a big waiting list? Why would it be back up instead of just plucking someone from that?
>>
>>52472557
>can you cast fully functioning divine spells just because you tell people you're a faith healer on TV?
You doubt the power invested in me by the gods! FOOL! By their power, I place a hex upon you and all your kin!
>>
>>52472569

Idiot, used goods are the best waifus!

What they lose in purity, they gain in neurosis.

There is NOTHING more feminine than a neurotic woman.
>>
>>52472493
I'm actually just waiting for one of the players to accept an invite.

I picked the first compatible runner-up for the timeslot and figured out if they'd contribute roughly as much to the group dynamics, in this case Corvus. A Fighter/Cleric is a no-brainer in terms of what it can do, being basically a straight Feat/HP/BAB upgrade to the Cleric.
>>
>>52472563
You know what, no. And you should too.
It's one thing when they were inoffensively thinking it to themselves, but now that these assholes are actively demanding everyone else kowtow to their newest thought of the day any day and our ability to communicate be truncated, we can't just ignore them.

We thought the same way of creationists for a few years, and the results were fucking devastating.
>>
>>52472569
Some people are into fixing "broken" people.
>>
>>52472588
They did pluck someone from the waiting list. Don't know why it's back up though.
>>
>>52472569
Don't you want to open her heart up again? Show her kindness in this cruel world?
>>
>>52472594
No, you took the bait retard.
>>
>>52472573

Puffy nipples are the best.
>>
>>52472602
Cool but can you do that on /pol/ and not shit up this thread again we were having an almost constructive thread here.
>>
>>52472602

They don't have to tell anyone this, they have officials and doctors doing it for them.
>>
>>52472658
I enjoy this shithole.
>>
>>52472550
Vult really, really needs to chill the fuck out. He's got some kind of problem wherein he shitposts in the thread and whines about it on the discord. He's as bad as some other anons when it comes to attention whoring, and has derailed a TON of threads with his shit

>>52472594
It's RARE, it exists, but it's not a common thing. Why are we talking about this?
>>
>>52472690
because we're autistic
>>
>>52472637
Yeah and it's been classified as a disorder. You can accept them, you can pity them, but you don't change everything to accommodate their (sometimes changing-daily; see 'genderfluid') tastes.
>>
>>52472534
That can't actually be Vult, it's just a name, and no one is stupid and indulgent enough to pick a fight like that for attention.
>>
>>52472698

Of course you need to change things, you don't want to discriminate against the one or two Trans* students at your high school do you?
>>
>>52472690
because people on /tg/ are often dealing with severe escapism issues, so most of their non-clinical and non-familial experiences with other sapient entities is actually just seeing "relationships" on /d/
>>
>>52472712
Vult actually probably is
>>
>>52472712
Without tripcodes (and sometimes with), people can pretend to be anyone.
>>
>>52472569

oh, right. Also

>What happens to her after the creek

I had to cut my writing short. I run a game on Fridays.

Needless to say, Linda will be a functioning human being by the time I'm ready to submit the profile to the app thread.

But it goes something like this:

>Child of itinerant performers
>Learned to shoot, throw knives, perform, and more as part of being a travelling show! ....Her martial maneuvers will be described as performance art and magical ability used for killy purposes. Fireworks and illusions.
>During her teens, entire family was captured by orcs during a raid
>Years of horrible treatment and an unlikely escape. With her mother's locket.
>Found by someone decent, is nursed back to health. Eventually, she decides to start performing again.
>Get fucking SHOT and the only memento of her family she has is gone.

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52472456
It's somehow more retarded than your generic uguu art

You people are fucking tone deaf for what a GM wants and that's why you never get in games
>>
>>52472752
What do you think the DM of WWW wants.
>>
>>52472723
We had one. he (no matter what he says) was a complete jackass who thought the world owed him everything.

There was a transvestite who was really cool though, but even he didn't make a stink about wearing the boys uniform. His casual just happened to be miniskirts. Him no one had a problem with - in fact he was rather popular with a couple of the girls.
>>
>>52472745

I want her to fall in love with an orc!
>>
>>52472743
You shut your mouth you filthy clone
>>
>>52472777
Its possible but we have no Orc husbandos yet
>>
File: Maybe minus the Katana.jpg (641KB, 850x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Maybe minus the Katana.jpg
641KB, 850x1156px
>>52472752

That's not the actual art I'm gonna use.

This is probably a frontrunner so far. Just....well. MEME WEAPONS REEEE
>>
File: 1477543519132.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1477543519132.png
47KB, 500x430px
I want /pol/ to go and stay go.
>>
>>52472785
>>52472743
I am infinite.
>>
>>52472697
Okay, yeah, that's an acceptable reason I guess.

>>52472698
>>52472796

I have a rule at my tables: "If you're whatever, say you're whatever, and be whatever you are on your own time, not mine." It applies to more people than just gays and blacks and jews and trans. It means, in essence, "I'm okay with you being gay/black/trans/whatever you are, and you can make it clear you're a gay/black/trans/whatever person, but I don't want to hear your politics, we're here to game, slay orcs, rescue princess, and outwit dragons." It's worked for me wonderfully. I just want to tell a good story and have some fun times.
>>
>>52472745
I didnt read any of that shit except for the part about allegedly being a sex slave. Lets talk about the more interesting details though: How's her anal experience?
>>
>>52472743
>>52472785
>>52472804
>>52472743
>>52472785
>>52472804
We am eternal
>>
>>52472791
>>52472752

Another frontrunner.

>>52472812

Enough that if someone tries it on her, she'll probably attempt to blow their brains out.
>>
>>52472791
Why the fuck are samurai cowboy so popular? I'm generally anti-nodachi but I probably wouldn't blink an eye at one in a western these days.
>>
>>52472821
I think the other one was used by an app that was later removed, so you should use this one!
>>
>>52472787

I would've made an Orc husbando but I didn't have time.
>>
>>52472834
Unfortunate.
>>
>>52472808
I fucking wish I could find a group that would accept a rule like that.

Instead I've seen a GM accused of only making "her" fumble because "she's trans", and one player who can't go two sentences without thinking someone's mocking her weight.

And she's wrong about that. It's not us. It's the moons orbiting her.
>>
>>52472821
So her asshymen is still intact then?
>>
Get cancer
>>
>>52472856

He's saying she's been fucked so many times in that hole that she's got nothing but bad memories from the experience.
>>
>>52472856
I think its more of a PTSD problem
>>
>>52472808
Too bad literally every degenerate in roll20 can't stop talking about their weird sexual preferences while sneering at everyone who doesnt want to hear their shit.
>>
>>52472856
No, she's quite the anal addict to be honest.
>>
>>52472885
This, I only had bad experiences with it.
>>
>>52472943
cool story bro
>>
>>52472856

Anal sex is generally painful and nowhere near as pleasurable for women as it is for men. Plus, in the olden days it was super taboo, and attached with all sorts of baggage of shame and degradation.

This girl spent her teenage years getting slammed in her ass by BOC (Big Orc Cock) which meant every experience she had with that hole has been excruciating pain and the raw shame of being little more than a tight hole for some smelly greenskins. Ahaego and mindbreak does not exist.

So if she's with a guy and he starts pushing his pecker against her posterior, how DO you think she's going to react?
>>
File: Horror.jpg (93KB, 492x298px) Image search: [Google]
Horror.jpg
93KB, 492x298px
>>52472885
>if you don't want to hear about my maiesiophilic coprophilia, you're nothing but an intolerant privileged asshole!

>mfw I had to look those up before going hell no.
>>
>>52472962
shooting him in the face with her revolver seems likely
>>
>>52472963
Why can't these people keep their fetishes under wraps. I'm barely comfortable talking about mine under complete internet anonymity among other blatant deviants, it absolutely baffles me that some people can walk around advertising theirs.
>>
>>52473004
maybe they're secure in their sexuality.
>>
>>52473011

Maybe they shouldn't be.
>>
>>52473026
why?
>>
File: 1490851436881.jpg (600KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490851436881.jpg
600KB, 1000x1000px
>>52472962
>Anon asks about anal rape
>Replies assume further anal encounters are intended to be consensual
>>
>>52472791
That's Daphne's first art, but I removed her app.
>>
>>52473054
Fuck off, WWW is not a rape game.
>>
File: 2389014098_0541c4ae60.jpg (78KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
2389014098_0541c4ae60.jpg
78KB, 500x333px
So! Who all's excited for the weekend? Any big plans, game-related or otherwise?
>>
>>52473054

This isn't PLD, buddy. And Mithral Current has a feat that lets you sheathe your hands to use maneuvers with them.

Have you ever whipped your hand out so fast from your buttcheeks(Nature's pocket) that you cut through a tatami mat?
>>
>>52473090
I'm gonna be running the session 0 of my RoW campaign in order to get everyone familiarized and up to speed with it!
>>
>>52473011
They wouldn't demand 'other people also be into it or they'll throw a fit' if they were even a little bit secure.

This is as insecure as it gets.

I have some fetishes. I'm okay with them. I don't feel the need to have other people validate them, because I am happy with my tastes.
>>
File: that's heresy.jpg (432KB, 867x1300px) Image search: [Google]
that's heresy.jpg
432KB, 867x1300px
>>52473095
>Have you ever whipped your hand out so fast from your buttcheeks(Nature's pocket) that you cut through a tatami mat?
God damnit anon I was drinking coffee and now you owe me a new monitor!
>>
>>52473004
Its worse than that. They actually have to flaunt it out of nowhere going "hey everyone look at me I'm genderfluid if you have any problems with that you're a nazi"* or giving you a list of their triggers on session 1* or worse, suddenly throwing a fit for not referring to people by their proper gender even going so far as getting mad for assuming their gender in a voice game*. I mean come on dude, you talk like a dude you sound like one and then you get mad at me for not knowing you're trans? What? I'm suddenly expected to see your dress through the internet now?

*happened to me on roll20 during the span of one year
>>
>>52473090
I'm gonna finish Gamze!
>>
If I enjoy torturing myself by playing a martial and rogues, has anything new come out in the last few months other than whole classes? Any good feats, items, or tricks? 3pp allowed
>>
>>52473123
This just in, random roll20 games are fucking awful, don't play them.

Thats the whole reason /pfg/ games started, so we wouldn't have to go into that awful hole.
>>
>>52473095
Technically unarmed strikes do not have to be made with your arms and arm related limbs. So can you technically perform iaijutsu with your dick using someones asshole as the sheathe?
>>
>>52473123
>>52473140

See >>52472808
>>
File: shoryucans.jpg (131KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
shoryucans.jpg
131KB, 1200x675px
>>52473144
Any part of the body anon
>>
>>52473125

OH FUCK, IT'S ON

PRIME WAIFU RETURNING TO THE LIMELIGHT
>>
>>52473090
I'm going to a baby shower on Saturday, I've never been to one before and have no fucking clue what I'm supposed to do at them. Do I... do I shower babies?

On Sunday I might be getting my first mythic level, but I thought I was going to get that last week so who knows.
>>
>>52473123
I've learned over the past two years that "genderfluid" is code for "I will be offended no matter what whenever I feel like it". It is literally giving yourself an underserved license for going "I'm not a guy I'm a girl you fucking asshole" after you've spent all day getting them to treat you as a man, and vice-versa, or even swapping it out depending on whom you're talking to.

It is the social equivalent to those high-turnover retail jobs where the managers insist that anything and everything you do, even when or especially done precisely as instructed, is EXACTLY WRONG. You know, the ones where asking "oh, sorry, uh, where does this go, then?" is insubordination, smiling is impolite, and not-smiling is unacceptable. Thus, inevitably, you and everyone else that was hired that's 2 weeks from gaining union protection (so 2.5 months in), are fired, and the next batch of brand new newbies you met just last week are taking your shifts over.
>>
>>52473144

I think you specifically need POCKETS to store your hands in for that feat.
>>
>>52473153
Cowtits sure are disgusting.
>>
So, i'm going to make a Dual-wielding Fighter. This is going to be level 5 so I have 10 grand gold to spend.

What are good enchantments I could put on my weapons?
>>
File: 1467133458688.jpg (73KB, 735x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1467133458688.jpg
73KB, 735x1086px
>>52473188

Those aren't even cowtits, they're just large.

These are cowtits.
>>
>>52473182
But improvising pockets is what makes mithral current fist fun.
>>
>>52472447
>Saying she should have a pantsbulge.

Wow check out this presumptuous shitlord. It's 2017 Anon, not every girl has to have a dick.
>>
>>52473224
>2077
>not being an androgynous hermaphrodite with medium-sized breasts
>not literally being a boy or girl based on your preferred sexual positions and style of dress

It's 2077 anon. Everyone has a dick, breasts and vagina.
>>
File: vomiting marisa.jpg (61KB, 430x351px) Image search: [Google]
vomiting marisa.jpg
61KB, 430x351px
>>52473224
>Year of Our Lord, Twenty-Twelve Plus Five
>women not having penises.
>>
>>52473144
>initiate a mithral current attack with your dick and a zipper as the sheath
>"Oh shit, I'm sorry."
>>
>>52473172
There are usually no babies unless someone has a newborn they can't let go of at a baby shower.

These things are hell, and I am telling you this as a mother myself. You keep yourself quiet because baby stuff is fucking expensive when you start to add it all up, so free shit is good. But it's one of the worst experiences I have ever had to go through, both as one of the party-goers and as the recipient.

Compare that to hubby whose friends went
>hey dude you want my first one's old rolly thing?
>the what?
>the rolly thing you push. you can put all the groceries in the back so it's pretty handy
>oh, thanks man!

Baby showers are a whole bunch of women telling you things you usually already know as 'advice', including the half of them there that don't have a baby and may possibly have never even seen one in real life. They *compare* gifts and judge your reactions, while swapping some seriously disgusting stories sometimes because everyone wants to learn about the various colors of poo while you're trying to down milkshakes.
>>
>>52473222
abobo?

>>52473252
see if she had female genitals instead of some hackjob, she'd be vomiting from morning-sickness, rather than from self-loathing.
>>
>>52473205

With 2WF, unless you can afford the agile cost to free up feats(you can't afford 2 +1 agile weapons at your level), it's better to just go for basic magical enchantments and focus your money on doing things you can't have possibly done otherwise as a fighter.

Your best bet is to put your money towards boot slot items: Boots are generally pretty useful as a whole for martials.
>>
>>52473265
>while swapping some seriously disgusting stories sometimes because everyone wants to learn about the various colors of poo while you're trying to down milkshakes.

Who knew such a small thing could shit so much?
>>
>>52473224
Did you just assumed that person's gender?
>>
>>52473207
>Cowtits
>Those

I'm not angry.

Just disappointed.
>>
>>52473262
YOU SEE! This is why dick placement is vital! It's the difference between life and death!
>>
File: cowgirl.jpg (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cowgirl.jpg
62KB, 400x400px
>>52473304
how about these
>>
>>52473307
I need to finish this show. The good stuff is mostly capped though.
>>
>>52473249
At this rate we'll look like an FA gallery by 2100. All we're missing is the genemodding.
>>
>>52473323
We will be unlimited
>>
>>52473301
Nuh uh, I called out someone assuming someone ELSE's gender, I'm untouchable!
>>
>>52473285

This is gonna be a fighter, so I'm wanting to be using my strength instead of my Dex anyways. Why would I want an enchantment basically gives weapons Damage finesse?
>>
File: 1489892825780.jpg (81KB, 625x774px) Image search: [Google]
1489892825780.jpg
81KB, 625x774px
>>52473321
Anon those are even smaller.

How are you supposed to feed all those children you're going to have with that paltry showing?
>>
File: 1490866826923.jpg (81KB, 738x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1490866826923.jpg
81KB, 738x1083px
>>52473360
>How are you supposed to feed all those children you're going to have with that paltry showing?

>Implying women need huge tits to feed a huge number of kids

That isn't how it works, buddy.
>>
File: lucoa.png (160KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
lucoa.png
160KB, 600x878px
>>52473360
but there's cowprint there..

fine have what you desire
>>
>>52473342

To be as SAD as possible, mostly.

Merciful might be a good choice. Just remember: If you only have 10k gold to spend, a single +1 weapon with a +1 enchant will nearly break the bank.
>>
File: 1489894161154.jpg (219KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489894161154.jpg
219KB, 640x640px
>>52473384
DON'T YOU TEST ME YOUNG LADY.

>>52473388
KEEP GOING.
>>
>>52473304

Anon, those tits are gigantic, they're head+-sized on a slender figure.
>>
>>52473398
I-i-i don't think i should post more here.
>>
File: IMG_20170330_074729.jpg (170KB, 1351x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170330_074729.jpg
170KB, 1351x2048px
>>52473397
>To be as SAD as possible, mostly.
Okay. How's this then? This SAD enough, or do I have to go full Goblins here?
>>
File: chomusuke2.gif (2MB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
chomusuke2.gif
2MB, 500x652px
>>52473265
Oh, one more thing. This is for you to enjoy, up to a point:

You can tell who secretly *hates* the girl getting the shower: and I mean a deep, undending hatred of the kind that drives villains past the depths of ultimate insanity; by seeing who recommends 'natural birth' with no epidural to her.

see, the reason we can handle the pain of childbirth is - and has always throughout history - been drugs. Drugs Drugs Drugs. All are good, None are bad, when you are giving birth. Our own bodies prepare throughout the pregnancy to produce and liberate unholy amounts of natural morphine products, and on top of that many 'midwife recipes' involved copious amounts of drugs or at least alcohol. Our pain tolerance is no better - sometimes a little lower - than men's, but our bodies instead produce a retarded amount of painkillers... And even then it's painful and uncomfortable for many hours. Being pregnant is great for the most part, but giving birth is a bad bad day.

The ones saying you should go natural know exactly what you'll go through if you listen to them.

They don't love you.

They never have, and never will.

You get that epidural, and you take everything the nurses offer you. They're usually mothers themselves on the maternity floor, and they'll happily give you a little extra happy-juice if you need it.

*THAT* is love.
>>
>>52473418
what
>>
File: 1422742832272.jpg (1000KB, 1032x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1422742832272.jpg
1000KB, 1032x1458px
>>52473398
>>
>>52473418
I'm not excited for this baby shower anymore.
>>
>>52473446
Look at it like this.

Cake.
>>
>>52473427
I've heard of this from my family too: there's this 'movement' out there for "natural births", often like, in the water or some shit, where the idea is "all natural". no epidural. just you, pain, and a couple of old hippies.

Given the chances of complications when giving birth, and the potential for it to be 13 hours of hell, it's basically like saying "you should flagellate, every good person flagellates themselves until they bleed".

Not sure if it's really "because hate" so much as "because idiot who believes in crystal healing" though.
>>
>>52473467
ok
>>
>>52473467

That's ridiculous, everyone knows crystals are for jackin' it with bros.
>>
>>52473467

All those epidurals and shit are pretty expensive, though.

Like tens of thousands of dollars.
>>
>>52473467
So how did our ancestors handle we started doing that whole "society" thing.
>>
>>52473482
Only because of medical insurance companies jacking the price of everything through the roof.
>>
In hindsight, it was pretty obvious that all the talk about waifus, marriage, and impregnation would eventually end up with /pfg/ discussing child birth.

I only wonder where we go from here.
>>
>>52472596
I think there's a waifu like that in the Blingmaker apps. Franze
>>
>>52473489
You know that saying "Living to the ripe old age of 'died in child birth?'"

Yeah. That.
>>
>>52473489

Lots of screaming and narrow death of the mother or child.

There's a reason people wanted wide-hipped wives and had a half-dozen childbirth gods and demons.
>>
>>52473497

There is, in fact.

And my oh my, is she the finest waifu of them all!

I hope I get chosen for that game.
>>
>>52473507
THICC
>>
>>52473517
>>
>>52473507

I still think it's kind of funny that people would pray to a wind demon with power over famine and locusts to watch over childbirths.
>>
>>52473500
pretty much this.
And tight family groups; basic "midwifery" has been along for tens of thousands of years or more.

Although that was unfortunately the cause for many deaths soon after birth, when someone's salmonela+shit-ridden hands dove into your torn vagina to help pull on the baby's head.

You had a lot of kids because 2-3 of them might make it to adulthood out of the 14; 5-6 of which you never even recognized as "having had a kid" because they were stillborn or "within a few hours".

>>52473482
Shit's free under single-payer healthcare. Only in the US where the insurance and medical-manufacturers got together and bought the laws do you pay prices like that.

Fuck, it's like maybe 5$ worth of fucking chemicals, that was developped by undergrads that actually PAY to be allowed to do their research, and then it's marked up by about x100 as an excuse for "we need to pay for further research you know", and THAT is with single-payer.

Over in the US, you add another 0 to the cost of that fucking dose. Not because it costs that much, but because without regulation or universal mandates they can charge whatever they damn well please when they've got you at the medical equivalent of gunpoint.

In reality? All of that research was funded by taxpayers, and the workers literally paid to use the labs instead of getting paid to do research.

The entry cost is immense, but if you can afford it, the profit margins on medical research are values normally only seen when calculating the energy coming off a fucking star.
>>
>>52473561
>You had a lot of kids because 2-3 of them might make it to adulthood out of the 14

This also explains the population booms you'd see in recently industrialized countries; the culture of having tons of kids is still there, but the healthcare and nutritional food has brought child mortality way down.

It's also kind of seen in a different, more problematic way with Africa; you get these women who are having seventeen kids because of the aforementioned culture around having tons of kids (which are a social security net as much as a source of labor) and, because of third-party bleeding hearts who make sure your child is taken care of, will wind up *keeping* most of those children and thus sustaining a society built around subsistence agriculture.
>>
What the hell happened to this thread
>>
File: heavy thoughts there.gif (2MB, 410x231px) Image search: [Google]
heavy thoughts there.gif
2MB, 410x231px
>>52473646
Babies.
>>
File: 1434328293956.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1434328293956.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>52473646

Everything I know has been a lie, and I'm currently panicking as to whether I should stick to my original character idea for Blingmaker or go for a Desperado, or a Cavalier, or something else entirely.
>>
>>52473646
At least it's not PLD anymore.
>>
File: Solo Inquisitor crop.jpg (40KB, 250x386px) Image search: [Google]
Solo Inquisitor crop.jpg
40KB, 250x386px
>>52473646
Shardwalkers reviewanon needs to come save it!
>>52472180
>>
>>52473663

I wonder if momanon applied to PLD!
>>
>>52473661
Do a cavalier! A cavalier who rides a battle sheep! A qt cavalier who rides a just as qt battle sheep!
>>
>>52473682
[evil laugh.wav]
You call that a mount? I wouldn't trust that to stand up to a child's coddling! Get yourself a real horse, knave!

But whether you do or not, let me know if you need me to sell a charge for you, we'll make the stands go wild if I go down to that thing.
>>
>>52473663
Yes, because now conversations about "bleeding hearts" and "right wingers" and their perspectives about another countries children is So much better.

There's political threads for that shit, this is a TTRPG thread. Something is amiss here.
>>
File: 1466946012539.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466946012539.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>52473682

What about a dashing griffin rider who wants to unite Brevoy, Mivon and the River Kingdoms into one great empire?
>>
>>52472180
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4831395/character-applications/?pageforid=4845246#post-4845246

https://soundcloud.com/chad-lawson/variation-on-chopins-nocturne-in-eb-major-op-9-no-2

I would appreciate any feedback you can give me on my character. It's been a long time since I've done anything like this and I'm not sure my writing skills are up to snuff.
>>
Personally, I want to be in a game with Anna, Yoku and Wektu in Blingmaker, but they have conflicting schedules, so that will never happen... This is suffering.
>>
>>52473724
Personally, I want to be in a game with _____
>>
>>52473601
It's not just "bleeding hearts". There's a more malicious, greedy reason too.

"Be fruitful and multiply".
See, when you have a bunch of kids - ESPECIALLY if none of them get educated, what you get, is a whole bunch of new blood for the church.

In other words, new tithes and volunteers, new tithes, new soldiers, new tithes, and new underlings some of which might make it into government, on top of also getting some new tithes.

Some groups have very, very vested interests in keeping those people having a lot of kids even as the mortality rates lower.
>>
>>52473751
Those fucking jews
>>
>>52473561
No.
>>
>>52473775
how profound. you've opened our eyes anon.
>>
New Thread

>>52473797
>>52473797
>>52473797
>>52473797
>>52473797
>>
File: YHWH.png (34KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
YHWH.png
34KB, 256x256px
>>52473769
And muslims, and jenova's witnesses, and catholics, and <insert countries> orthodox, and latter-day-saints, and southern baptists, and so on and so on.

In the end they're all the same except some of the dress-code, but they're all intent on taking your cash and selling your soul to yours truly, that he may obtain the power he needs to end the universe and thus himself, and once again obtain the right to reincarnation.
>>
>>52473814
honestly, doesn't sound so bad
>>
>>52473803
Rekt.
>>
>>52473803
i didn't even get to see how shit it was
>>
File: 1475814416277.png (27KB, 496x543px) Image search: [Google]
1475814416277.png
27KB, 496x543px
>>52473814
>>52473769
CEASE
>>
>>52473881
Kitsune OP image. /pol/ posting from post 1. You didn't miss much.
>>
>>52473893
nice
>>
>>52473893
I thing a winged kitsune at that? I don't get why people gotta merge monster girls, ain't one archetype enough? Feels like you're diluting the appeal.
>>
>>52473909
You're right, she IS winged. There's red dot, I guess supposed to be an ember or something, and I had thought it was some creature behind her, but not, those are wings.
>>
>>52473095
>And Mithral Current has a feat that lets you sheathe your hands to use maneuvers with them.

On the subject of that feat, do you need Quick Draw to take your hands out of your pockets or is that a free action?
>>
lets try this one.

>>52473986
>>52473986
>>52473986
>>52473986
>>52473986
>>
>>52473981

It specifies a free action, doesn't it?
>>
>>52473981
It's a free action, but it doesn't count as "drawing" for the purpose of MC maneuvers.
>>
>>52473893
Post 1 was me making fun of weeaboo lingo though
>>
>>52474017
Even if I'm Chuck Norris?
Thread posts: 390
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.