[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srg/ - Shadowrun General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 62

File: 1484294025549.jpg (454KB, 800x870px) Image search: [Google]
1484294025549.jpg
454KB, 800x870px
...Identity Spoofed
...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Login: *********
>>>Enter Passcode: *********
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
Connected to DreamNet...

>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer
>Last Viewed Files: >>52394531
>Cyberpsychosis_Therapy_Flyer.ARO
>Do_Androids_Dream_Of_Electric_Sheep_2074_Edition.zdf
>Familial_Love.moodsft
>Runner_Teams__Workmates_or_Families.sim

Personal Alerts
* Your Current Rep Score: 100 (100% Positive)
* You have 1 new private message, titled 'Yo chummer, heard your surgery didn't go so well. Remember that we're here if you want a shoulder to lean on.'
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* Cloud File Storage: http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
* Running Comfort.BTL...

>Shoot straight
>Conserve ammo
>And never, ever cut a deal with a dragon

Feelings and Support Edition
Do you have someone that supports you?
To whom you can go when you need to talk to someone?
That is the Crossbeam that supports your mental structure?
>>
File: centaur.jpg (60KB, 720x936px) Image search: [Google]
centaur.jpg
60KB, 720x936px
Why is Czech Republic out of all places supposed to be so full of centaurs the goverment issues them with SIN?

I know fairly a lot about the place’s history and geography and it has no myth involving centaurs, no association, be it warlike or peaceful, with horse riding hordes aside from Avars who weren’t really nomadic ever since they entered Pannonia and terrain that is in no way optimal for nomadic lifestyle centaurs seem to preffer.
>>
>>52429037
The Czech republic is a weird place. Their largest university was teaching hermetic magic just four years after magic became a thing. Literally weeks after the awakening the majority of Czech Catholics were willing to disavow themselves of the church to protect magic and globalized people.

I'm not sure if it's really that there are very many of them, but more that the Czechs are just willing to be friendly with literally any Awakened shit.
>>
>>52429064
*goblinized

Phone does not like that word.
>>
>>52429064
>willing to disavow themselves of the church

MIght have soemhting to do with the fact that it is one of the three countries considered by the UN to be without religious influence in politics.
>>
>>52429256
True, though it's specifically says the people were willing to, not the government. Like, the Catholics actually went out and protested the pope's decision the day he made it.
>>
>>52429270
I bet dragon bribed them not to be their usual xenophobic selves.
>>
>>52429299
I mean, he was a professor in Prague by 2022. Though, apparently they still hate Muzzies and they were targeted during the Night of Rage instead of awakened groups.
>>
>>52429270
And the french catholic church also distanced themselves from that
So what?
>>
>>52429326
It is strange there is so much hatred towards muslims in a country that is muslim free.
>>
>>52429331
The wording in Shadows of Europe says the Czech Catholics "rose up against" the Pope's declaration. Not quite the same as church officials distancing themselves.
>>
>>52428688
>* You have 1 new private message, titled 'Yo chummer, heard your surgery didn't go so well. Remember that we're here if you want a shoulder to lean on.'

Body Text: Lean on, not borrow. Rejection is a bitch but I still both of mine.
>>
>>52429376
Why would mostly atheistic people living in secular country rise against the pope?
>>
>>52429505
Explain to me how Catholics can be athiestic?
>>
File: Czech-Religions.jpg (40KB, 711x326px) Image search: [Google]
Czech-Religions.jpg
40KB, 711x326px
>>52429516
>converion to christinity forced by tyranical dukes
>hussite wars
>30 years war
>counter reformation
>excessive corruption of clergy under Habsburg rule
>communism
>>
>>52429573
Yeah, but the guy clearly said the Czech Catholics did it. Maybe there aren't very many, but the stipulation of it being them is still there.
>>
Can you actually combine iaijutsu with half swording?
>>
>>52429955
No.
>>
>>52430022
Is there ever any actual reason to use martial arts?
>>
>>52430910
Yeah, if you want to be a called shot minmaxer. You can quite literally get your called shot penalty to 0 for vitals.
>>
Hey Yekka. My GM is letting me do something super frickin' cool but I'm not sure how to port it into Chummer. He's letting me ignore points of essence loss from cyberware before it hits magic so I can play a skellington-man cybermage (Which is futuremagic as all hell imho)

Is there a way to make Chummer do that? Like, have an effective essence of 6 for the purpose of magic yet have an actual essence of 3?

For the rest of the thread, I've never looked at magic before, got any tips for an aspiring freelance forensic thaumaturgist™? (Read: Street Necromancer)
>>
>>52430910
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s4RqCugSDuHiUaVUs8Dk491oasP4r-2U3GQs-JHq9Cg/edit

tl;dr
There are 7 or so Martial Arts really worth taking, everything else is a trap.
>>
>>52430910
If you aren't optimised for CC, then a martial art that allows you to do something without depending on your STR can be useful.
>>
File: Harry Dresden.jpg (31KB, 400x291px) Image search: [Google]
Harry Dresden.jpg
31KB, 400x291px
>>52431650
>forensic thaumaturgist™

That is already trademarked. It's a job in the Sixth World, the magic detectives who sort out what happened at the scenes of crimes using magic.
>>
>>52431722
I know laddie. That's where I got the name from, somewhere in Street Grimoire iirc. That's my fake SIN.
>>
>>52429117
>that art
I think I'm in love.
>>
>>52431869
>>
>>52432051
>>
>>52432051
>>52432145
Nova-hot.
>>
>>52432145
I've always wanted to name a character Panther Modern, but I'm not sure if they should be an infiltrator or a decker.
>>
>>52432454
Beg your GM to give you guys 1200 karma and inflated nuyen ratio and do both.
>>
How much should asking a "garage" to sweep your ride for bugs cost?
>>
>>52432585
Zero dollars. If your car is bugged, why the fuck would a chop shop even allow it inside?
>>
>>52429117
Man, I really gotta finish reading Neuromancer
>>
>>52432740
Honestly, you don't really have to. It's pretty good, but the story isn't even really what makes it good. Hell, even the prose kinda holds it back at some points because it's so clipped. It might be partly intentional because Chase is a confused and burnt out individual, but it still just gets really confusing especially towards the end.
>>
>>52432784
I basically don't read anything anymore, fuck if I'm not willing to even finish a single book
>>
>>52432933
Get an audiobook of it and listen on your commute.
The other anon is mostly right about the prose but for whatever reason I ended up really feeling for the characters.
>>
Anyone got homebrew metatypes?
>>
>>52433574
MetaTYPES or MetaVARIANTS?
>>
File: tea_time_by_graysapphire.jpg (330KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
tea_time_by_graysapphire.jpg
330KB, 633x800px
>>52433728
Either or.
>>
Can a mage make a teamwork test to help another mage cast a spell with spellcasting?
>>
>>52429037
It's less because it's full of them, more because Schwarzkopf is really into the whole 'creatures great and small' thing. So much so that he's electing things that can have a SIn issued.
>>
>>52434173
Afaik only through Ritual Spellcasting
>>
>>52432474
Don't forget a panther cannon. It just wouldn't be right otherwise.
>>
>>52433574
Obsidimen are relatively easy as a troll metavariant, but you've got to ignore the cost amounts. Granite shell, dermal deposits, metagenetic improvement (body & strength), impaired charisma/intuition, striing skin pigmentation, and a weird variety of symbiosi to represent the whole 'sleeping underground' thing.
>>
>>52433574
Made a Formorian ork. If the elves were able to create a pretty species of troll I figured they could do it for orks too.
>>
>>52399343
>Hey, does anyone know that website that was basicly shadowrun for dummies? It was a website with black and green text and it had a very useful lore in a nutshell page. It was named something like "History in a nutshell if you've been living in the martix for too long."

Helpful drive by.

I believe you're looking for Aaron Pavao's
site.
http://pavao.org/shadowrun/index.html

MAYBE one of the other helpful ones from back in the day.
>>
File: file.png (88KB, 343x255px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
88KB, 343x255px
>>52431650
Short version, not easily. Also your GM is either running a thoroughly pink mohawk game or has no idea what he's doing.

I guess you could proxy it with Improvements, a 3-point improvement that applies to your MAG's base level might work. How is Karma supposed to work for that? Or initiation? Do you just get to ignore Essence Loss entirely? How does that interact with essence loss from pacts or vampiric shenanigans?
>>52429955
RAW, no particular reason why not. Honestly, melee kind of needs all the buffs it can get so I typically let it slide.
>>
>>52436314
Simsense? What the fuck is this bullshit and why am i reading it?
>>
>>52428688
Do you personally play with or without battle maps?
>>
I have finally figured out why it is I never discovered that Hong Kong has personal runs for some of the characters.

It's bugged to shit. Is0bel is stuck on the same minor conversation and won't actually start her fucking quest, locking me out of the good ending.

How did Harebrained Schemes fuck this game up so badly after Dragonfall?
>>
File: gptrfVe3T1sq1s73_54.png (126KB, 540x376px) Image search: [Google]
gptrfVe3T1sq1s73_54.png
126KB, 540x376px
>Do you have someone that supports you?
>Party's biosam has always been an unapologetic violent ganger-turned-runner since we've known them
>Treats my anemic decker like their favourite drinking buddy, despite a rough 220 lbs difference in weight and the decker's inability to handle anything stronger than apple cider
>Drunkenly confides that they only got into criminal business because of a lack of opportunities as a SINless, and that they really wanted to be a dancer when they were young
>Then recited some appallingly bad poetry they apparently wrote and collapsed in a drunken heap, breaking my right leg in the process
>mfw I was stuck with the drinks tab AND the emotional baggage
>>
>>52432585
>How much should asking a "garage" to sweep your ride for bugs cost?
If you're in the garage already? They'll do it for free, and even give you a complimentary bullet to the skull.

If you want someone to come to a predetermined location and run a bug scanner on your vehicle, that's a decker you're looking for. "Garages" should have access to them, given the illegal ownership transfer rules.

I could see it running you a few hundred nuyen, but then again this is an illlegal mechanic with some risk, so there might be a negotiation test involved to avoid being ripped off.
>>
5e question: Do you get 1 "Free Action" per combat turn or per initiative pass? I thought it was 1 per turn but the movement section in the book says this:
>Running characters must use a Free Action in each Initiative Pass they are considered running.
>>
>>52438148
1 free action per IP
>>
>>52438148
You technically get one per pass, even if you're not in that pass.

Now, keep in mind, that free action is pretty much all that non-defensive action you're going to get so it's not too helpful.
>>
>>52428688
One of my players runners has a now 5 month pregnant wife that is also a runner, but has obviously stopped for the time being.

The other ones have a girlfriend and an adopted child, a girlfriend and his niece because his sister was killed, a revolving door of hookers and fuck buddies mixed with a copious amount of drugs, and the last guy is all on his lonesome.

Other than that, they actually have each other. Everyone knows they can count on each other at this point, and have been through the ringer and back.
>>
File: IMG_0723.jpg (29KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.jpg
29KB, 480x353px
Is hitting players with Mob Mind considered bad form?

My online group is rioting and calling me names because the enemy wizard hit them with Mob Mind at the end of last session to make them hand over their mark
>>
Is our team's razorgirl's very explicit and growing romantic relationship with our fixer the sort of thing that's worth worrying about in a professional-risk "too close to the job" sort of way or is worth encouraging for the occasional favors and discounts
>>
>>52438543
Its kind of shitty because its not something you can typically see coming or even resist effectively. A Manipulation Mage rolling 12 Dice will consistently beat most Runners, who I'm estimating to have between 6-8 LOG + WIL on average (with Matrix archetype characters and LOG Wizards being able to do better).

At my table, I usually give a dice penalty or bonus for Manipulation Magic when it fails/achieves working along pre-existing feelings or thoughts. In this case, your runners might receive a dice pool bonus to shake the spell because the Manipulation Mage is contorting them so far from what they would normally do.
>>
>>52438543
Up there with hitting your players with the burst fire frag rocket launchers and infect them all with the ghoul, yeah.

Don't worry though - let them get their revenge on the bastards for making them look bad.
>>
>>52438647
If your fixer is close to the party, then go for it, tell that girl to get her groove back. Have some fun, make some videos, enjoy each other's time and whatever the fuck else people do in relationships.

If not, then that may be an issue. However, starting a romantic relationship with the fixer may also cause him to get closer to the party, which may or may not be a bad thing.
>>
>>52438647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz7TWpRXyRY&feature=youtu.be

I know it's a League video, but the idea of Dick Sucking Theory works. A little more literal in this sense but...
>>
5e question: Can an attribute drop to 0? For instance if I have an attribute at 2 and take a drug that give me a -2 what happens?
>>
>>52439934
That sounds like you'd die or at least it'd hurt you a lot. Killing people by reducing their statistics to 0 might be too OP though.
>>
>>52439934
When attributes fall to zero you fall into a coma until the attribute is raised back past zero.
>>
>>52440237
>>52440279
That's what I figured but I couldn't find it anywhere, thanks
>>
File: 1461450671159.png (212KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1461450671159.png
212KB, 500x471px
I want to run a free-roam campaign that is a mixture of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Mad Max.

I was debating on places to put it simply due to lack of knowledge on the lore. I know that the Middle East may be a good place to do it, and I know I can obviously just cast aside all established lore and just make my own, but I'd like some help/inspiration if any of you would be so kind. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>52440599
Australia is literally Fury Road.
>>
>>52440599
North eastern africa and the middle east are your best bet. Huge chunks are smoking radioactive ruins, the Ethomalian territories sound straight out of a post-apocalyptic punk video game.
>>
How do you set up a weapon having a "weapon focus" in chummer5?
>>
>>52441158
nvm I figured it out
>>
>>52441158
Add a weapon in the weapon section, then wander over to the gear section, add a weapon focus. When you bond it, it'll ask you what weapon you want.
>>
File: robomonk.jpg (59KB, 564x805px) Image search: [Google]
robomonk.jpg
59KB, 564x805px
I can use Cyberlimb Optimization on EVERY cyberlimb, right?

So assuming every piece: Head/Torso/Arms/Legs:

+6 Limit, +3 Dicepool if it's something that could technically apply to all these limbs?
>>
Is there a RAW way to get a workshop inside a large vehicle?
>>
>>52441483
Yes, but you're not going to end up with a limit of 36. Just 6, plus stats which are now your moxie or whatever because you're a shell containing a pile of goop organs.
>>
>>52441541
Sure. A workshop can be transported inside a van, and the housing rules have that workshop quality - so anything with a room's worth of size. You could use the cramped workshop quality from the vehicle lifestyle part that's kind of sort of touched on in R5 if your GM is getting iffy.
>>
>>52441550

Not +36, just +6 Total.

I was thinking unarmed. Would the +limit affect accuracy, then?

One could reasonably argue with using your whole body for unarmed combat.
>>
Does anybody here have a Kindle? Does the Kindle handle PDFs with OCR (scans with text) or are OEF (original electronic format) well?
>>
>>52441658
Absolutely. If it would apply through a normal cyberlimb - and if you're using that limb, unarmed does - then you get the buff. All of the limbs at once? Sure.

I'm assuming it'll all be deltaware. Roxborough would probably turn someone like that loose. No other mods, just nothing but deltaware limb replacements. Why? Because he's a mad and cackling blob of organs straight out of a pre-socjus Gibson novel.
>>
Is using Perfect Time with Adept Centering to remove Called Shot penalties legal? RAW I don't see why it wouldn't be, but it seems like the kind of thing that would be banned because Fuck You.
>>
>>52441861
RAW yes, though the fuck you thing would probably apply if you used it in SR missions.
>>
So here's something that happened in my game, and I need some extra minds to wrap around it.

Let's say you're Crashcart, and you're illegally leasing out space in the Telestrian arcology to conduct some shady research about making e ghosts. You wake up in the morning to start your day, and your newsfeed is filled with paparazzi images of a Justin Bieber type popstar, who seems to have infiltrated your basement and stolen some of your subjects. This guy is a golden child of Horizon, and has a really good lawyer and agent helping to deflect blame (his story is "I was at a party with an exec in his office, I wanted a tour, and the spider showed me around"). There was someone else with him, but he's SINless. And now you're in the shitter.

How would you exact revenge? I know most megas don't do the revenge thing, but this is a very public figure making a fool of your security protocols.

the player made a great face, and rolled 11 goddamn successes, burning edge, to convince the spider (whose daughter loves this guy) to show him some of the hidden security areas because "it's like the trids, right?"
>>
>>52441930
I only need to convince my GM. My current argument is "come on man, this cost me 80 goddamn karma."
>>
>>52441939
Destroy his reputation, destroy his livelihood, destroy everything he loves, destroy his body, destroy his mind, and leave him a husk on the side of the road with nothing to live for and a single bullet in a gun.

Then have somebody make sure he offs himself because I ain't got time for a double revenge story.
>>
>>52437283
>tfw my high lifestyle CHA 8 elf face gets buddy buddy with the low lifestyle sinless monowhip adept with self esteem issues and zero sense of fashion
I feel good.
>>
>>52442016
Knowing he has Horizon's full backing? That could start a straight up corp shadow war. Which could be a lot of fun to play for sure, but know all your own resources to take him down will be matched. ]spoiler] though they might let him die to boost his record sales when he qualifies for the 27 club [/spoiler]
>>
>>52441861
RAW it works. Are you getting shenanigansy with strive for perfection as well?
>>
File: 1304235024379.jpg (76KB, 550x549px) Image search: [Google]
1304235024379.jpg
76KB, 550x549px
>>52441550
>>52441761

Goddamn it's hard to get all 6 cyberlimbs. And expensive.

Why are adepts just so much better.
>>
>>52442010
Well, you need an extra free action. Perfect timing gives you that. RAW, yes - it doesn't SAY that Adept Centering is only for environmental penalties/distractions, just gives those as an example.

If he whinges, tell him to read the adept centering text again. A man screaming lines from seinfeld at the top of his lungs before he somehow puts a round through a dude's eye at 40metres with a pistol isn't going to be subtle.
>>
File: 1488937226666.jpg (547KB, 888x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1488937226666.jpg
547KB, 888x1257px
>>52441573
Dig it, thanks.
>>
>>52442151
Cyber can do things adepts cant, but yeah, it's kind of a bitch. At least your only stopper is money - adepts have the karma problem.
>>
>>52442150
Nah, I was just gonna wait until my 4th Initiation so the penalty and penalty reduction would cancel out.

I could make the argument that Strive for Perfection plus Sharpshooter does the same damn thing for less karma.

>>52442172
To further an in-joke, I plan on chanting "KU-MI-TE, KU-MI-TE."
>>
>>52442192

I think the end result is that they can do more, and have a cooler progression path.

Adept's get higher focused dice, but sams can become a swiss army knife at 20% Less effectiveness.
>>
>>52442151
They are not better, just not as complex.
>>
File: 1461612983756.jpg (134KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
1461612983756.jpg
134KB, 1024x663px
>>52428688
Of the characters I've played, the first had no one... that was a character I was just handed and didn't know anything about him or the system.

The next had her brother the mechanic, and her mentor who taught her Russian and how to use explosives.

The next I played had... a dog someone stole for her, and an ex-girlfriend. And I guess the guy who stole the dog for her, but that was mostly a business relation, on her side at least.

And after all that info that people probably don't care about, but I can elaborate on if requested, I have a question. Has there been an errata for Chrome Flesh, and does it address the problem where on one page it has Cyber Singularity Seeker listed as 12 karma, but in the list on another page it's listed at 9 karma?
>>
Why would I ever want to take the spell Destroy [Vehicle] over its described equivalent Manabolt for any purpose other than flavor? Is it just that Mana spells are incapable of targeting/affecting machines?
>>
>>52442758
Misread that and thought you were playing a canine shadowrunner. Not a shapeshifter, just something like Petyr the War Beagle.
>>
File: 1460899567270.jpg (414KB, 1125x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460899567270.jpg
414KB, 1125x1000px
>>52442779
Well, she did go by the handle of (Il)Legal Beagle, mostly just called Beagle. She was the hacker and had a beagle persona while hacking.
>>
File: WhyThisOutfitFlyingWithBow.jpg (602KB, 1100x1675px) Image search: [Google]
WhyThisOutfitFlyingWithBow.jpg
602KB, 1100x1675px
Here's a question for you folk. Whoever's around at least. I'm making a runner who, well, runs really fast, using cyberware. I have several logistical, and creative related questions.

1. Digigrade legs, do you think they'd reasonably stack with skimmers?

2. Should movement agility be based on average of all limbs, or of just the legs? And, similarly, should strength for the running skill just be based on the legs?

3. What are some fun ways you can think of using the ability to run at, if my calculations are correct, 80 meters per combat turn, with only run modifiers (not sprinting)? This is combined with strength and agility 10 legs (using Redliner). I want to make good use of this mostly one trick pony.

4. Would it be worth it to try to increase how fast the character can run any more than 80 meters per turn, with an average of 116 while sprinting?
>>
>>52441483
Technically yes, although I'd be inclined to slap the shit out of you for trying to optimise the head, just like if you claim it count for averaging stats, it's called a cyber-skull not a cyberneck. Torso is a bit of a grey area, though I'd be inclined to say if you run torsos not having stats, then I wouldn't let them be optimised. Pushes the availability too high anyway.
>>
>>52440279

Coma is too specific. The important thing is you are non-functional with a 0 attribute. Some of them will kill you quickly, but all of them will render you incapable of any form of task without assistance.
>>
>>52443265

1. I'd say no; Skimmers don't run, you're playing with ground effect there.

2. Just legs; cyberlimb stats are used in any scenario where the cyberlimb is employed.

I'd rule it as the lowest STR of all used locomotion limbs.

3. Mostly I'd abuse it to maintain combat range as a melee fighter: It's a lot easier to defend yourself when you're either at long range or melee to a target.

4. Probably not; you're going to see diminishing returns. Find additional roles to fill other than the Flash.
>>
File: 1447032074458.jpg (109KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1447032074458.jpg
109KB, 500x750px
>>52443559
Thanks chummer!

Some more questions, because I have a lot of those.

>lowest STR of alll used locomotion limbs.
So, for running, would you say legs, or would arms count too since they kind of assist in running?

>Find additional roles to fill other than the Flash.
Makes sense, yeah. Would cyberarms for extra strength/agility in melee be worth it then? I'm trying to think of what else would be a good use for the super buffed cyberlegs.

Also, with Redliner, the extra strength and agility is overall, right? So, if the character also got cyberarms, it would incidentally increase movement?
>>
>>52443659

Your arms engage for balance, their strength need only be sufficient to move themselves.

Redliner buffs cyber limbs, but having stronger arms doesn't affect your running action, You'd climb a hell of a lot faster though.
>>
>>52443682
Was Redliner errata'd at some point to say it buffed the limbs? Because it doesn't really read that way to me, though I admit that would make sense. Maybe I'm missing something?
>>
>>52443720
I should clarify, I meant "buffed the limbs specifically", since it just says " You receive +1 Strength and +1 Agility for every two full cyberarms or cyberlegs installed, up to a maximum of +2 for both attributes "
>>
>>52443720
No, but the writer did say they wrote it intending for both meat and cyber to be affected. Personally, I find it inappropriate that it's a permanent effect and that you need a quality to do it.
>>
>>52442778
Mana spells can only target living beings, while physical spells can target both
>>
>>52444333
Gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks.
>>
>>52444333
clarification: physical spells can target physical beings. This means that they can't target stuff that isn't physical (such as a manifesting but not materialized spirit)
>>
I'm looking at active hardwires (CF 85),
And thinking these would be awful nice to have at rank 12, assuming you can acquire avail 24 gear (in play or with restricted gear quality).

Yet when i try this in chummer it limits me to rank six. did i miss a limitation/errata somewhere?
>>
Can I use a weapon focus in conjunction with the adept ability 'Killing Hands'?
>>
>>52445070
You can if your weapon focus is an unarmed weapon (something from the unarmed category in chummer) While a set of knucks would be the sensible option. some plasteel boots might be a fun alternative.
>>
>>52445100
Thanks chum.
>>
File: tumblr_ohzccq5sDa1s66jgco1_1280.gif (953KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohzccq5sDa1s66jgco1_1280.gif
953KB, 720x405px
>>52445070
Per RAW, Killing Hands is unarmed attacks only. You'll need to confirm with your GM whether weapons that use Unarmed Combat qualify for that purpose.
>>52445069
Activesofts and skillwires cap out at Rating 6, which is what I based the restriction on. I guess there's no RAW restriction for it.
>>
>>52445167
Seeing as my table uses RAW, anyway i could remove this limit?
>>
>>52445237
Make an override file for it, set the maxrating to something higher.

https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/wiki/Custom-Data-Files#override-data-files

Word of Freelancer states that the hardwires don't come with a skillsoft though.
>>
>>52445403
Thanks yekka, for the link and the greatness that is chummer.
Link for the freelancer thing?
>>
>>52445421
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:stbOsyLH5hsJ:forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php%3Ftopic%3D21335.15+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au

Shadowrun forums are down again, here's the cached version.
>>
File: gozetamango[1].jpg~original.jpg (158KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
gozetamango[1].jpg~original.jpg
158KB, 1024x680px
post you're charcter their theme song and what their thinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rILKm-DC06A&t=63s

>tfw I get to fuck up stupid ugly japs
>the triad says hello nips
>>
>>52441939
>my player burned edge to do something i didnt expect
>how do i fuck them over for being dedicated

One, fuck you, they earned whatever they did IC and fucking them over is just petty.
Two: If nobody died and nothing majorly expensive, to the tune of several million was broken, no corp would do anything.
Three: Crashcart has nowhere near enough resources to fuck him over.
>>
>>52446019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bjQKKOoMok

>tfw last job went to drek
>tfw lost the adept to a bunch of other runners on the same job
>>
After watching the Raid films, i have a mild boner for martial arts, but are there any useful martial arts in Shadowrun or are they all trash?
>>
>>52446477
see
>>52431662
>>
>>52446505
Thanks
>>
>>52442151
>trying to buy an optimized cyberskull
>wah it's so expensive

Maybe you should just be less shit
>>
File: Digigrade Legs.jpg (73KB, 800x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Digigrade Legs.jpg
73KB, 800x1186px
>>52443659
>Would cyberarms for extra strength/agility in melee be worth it then?

Yes. In addition to helping you hit better and/or concealing cyberimplant weapons, going for both cyberarms and cyberlimbs means (with a somewhat permissive GM who lets you use relevant limbs and not total body average regularly) you can dump attributes down a bit during chargen and gets lots of skills, which is a nice change of pace for sammies.
>>
>>52446505
That was really good, any more guides like this besides the 20,000 nuyen guide? I'm not experienced enough with Shadowrun to know the meta firsthand.
>>
>>52445498

Anyone is also having problems with the dumpshock forums?
>>
Any thematic spells for a necromancer?

Also, could somebody explain ritual magic to me? As it seems, I declare a ritual, spend X minutes and X reagents, and make a ritual casting roll.
>>
>>52448301
Correction: Thematic non-ritual spells. Trying not to bog my team down too much.
>>
>>52448301
That's pretty close to everything in ritual casting. The big thing you forgot is that for every (force) drams of reagents spent before actually rolling to pull off the ritual it lowers the drain that you rolled by 1 to a minimum of two.
>>
>>52448301
Reduce WIL? Mob Mind?
What tradition are you using?
>>
>>52448343
Tradition is Zoroastrian, because we needed a LOG and hermeticism is so mainstream it fits the oaths my GM is making my character make. Character is a necromantic investigator sort. Both of those seem to work pretty well, anon, thanks.
>>
So how many variations on Troll horns are there? How rare is a troll born without any horns at all? Or is that metatype specific?
>>
>>52448667
The usual spell list for mages is Manabolt, Powerbolt, Levitate, Heal, Improved Invisibility
I'd argue that you should consider taking Manabolt, Improved Invisibility and Heal at least, because having magical healing can really help, a damage spell could be useful if you don't spec in weapons and being able to go invisible can also save your life

>>52448794
>So how many variations on Troll horns are there?
Potentially Infinite
>How rare is a troll born without any horns at all?
Pretty rare. AFAIK every troll has horns, no matter the metavariant
>>
>>52448858
Fomori don't have horns, and giants only sometimes have horns and tusks and not always together.
>>
>>52448794
Let's cut to the chase.
You have a giantess fetish, but you don't want "ugly" horns and other things like dermal deposits that are a part of canon.
You can have them removed in-universe, so for fuck's sakes don't bend the setting out of shape just so your troll waifu can be unique for not having any horns.
You could at the very least make it into an in-universe decision that she had her horns removed, which adds character instead of putting it in relief that you're incapable of dealing with setting rules if they tickle your autism.
>>
>>52448858
I think Giants are born without horns but no horns is boring anyway so w/e

I personally like small horns portruding from the forehead
>>
File: 1420421183660.jpg (34KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
1420421183660.jpg
34KB, 490x333px
>>52448794
>How rare is a troll born without any horns at all?
I'd say it's not something really naturally occurring, but every once in a while you get a genetic hiccup that results in tiny or nonexistent horns, so like 1/1000 births.

>>52448900
Calm your tits m80, he was just asking a question.
>>
File: Troll Cigar.jpg (28KB, 564x692px) Image search: [Google]
Troll Cigar.jpg
28KB, 564x692px
>>52448794
>So how many variations on Troll horns are there?
Seems like every kind of natural variation on two horns - curly, straight, bullish, ridged. Haven't heard of any with antler shaped ones.

Hornless trolls are not a thing, except metavariants like cyclopes (which usually have no horn, and sometimes grow a single central one) and giants (which never have horns).

>>52448897
>Fomori don't have horns
Wrong.

>The fomorian metavariant possess the standard thermographic vision, increased muscular bulk, PRONOUNCED HORNS, and enlarged lower canines of the primary subspecies.

Wrong about giants too.
>>
>>52448900
Man I wanted to make a Mexican masked wrestler, and horns just seemed weird for the aesthetic.

Though, now actually thinking about it, maybe he could play it into his gimmick. El Diablo or somesuch.
>>
>>52448929
There's also the examples from the games of "crowns" of thorns and a couple other variations. Not sure about the canon-ness of those though.
>>
>>52448917
>>52448942
I made a snap decision, but let's not kid ourselves, in 80% of cases where someone asks about troll looks in this thread, they're looking for a waifu-building excuse.
>>
File: npc_trollfemale_eiger.png (108KB, 212x278px) Image search: [Google]
npc_trollfemale_eiger.png
108KB, 212x278px
>>52449010
I blame Returns and its character portraits for that. I mean it still happened before, but it did definitely have an effect on how trogs were drawn in these sort of threads.
>>
>>52446104
You misinterpret, it's not about fucking them over, it's about there being consequences for the globally famous corp SINed being directly to a crime (helping lab subjects escape, which will boost his public image more)

I don't want to kill his character or anything like that, I just find it hard to believe that if Taylor Swift uncovered some shady shit at Coca Cola, they would just let it slide. Normally runners, sure, that's business, but there was no attempt to disguise himself, and in fact used his public persona to get in.
>>
>>52449010
Why would you want a troll waifu without horns though?
>>
>>52449175
Because they just want a big girl.
>>
>>52449193
Why not just make a big girl with big physical stats then? Maybe modify Ork Poser to be Confused for Troll.
>>
>>52449383
Not big enough and, more specifically, not thicc enough.

Of course, I'm not one of these people. I'm just explaining their views. I've always preferred elves anyway.
>>
>>52449383
A friend of mine once made a human-looking ork girl who was also a drake so that was a thing
>>
File: horn chart.jpg (73KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
horn chart.jpg
73KB, 900x665px
>>52449112
now, using his waifu building question as a spring board for legitimate questions.

>How many horns do trolls normally have?
>How many different types of horns are there?
>The lower jaw tusk/toofs: Do those cause problems for trolls and orks when they eat or talk?
>>
>>52449193
Troll reduction surgery, in chrome flesh. Gets rid of the horns and tusks.
>>
>>52449147
What is Misha Collins and the CaH writer buying Congress's website details?
>>
>>52449432
>How many horns do trolls normally have?
Depends on the Troll. I can't remember it being said anywhere, but I assume that most trolls have 2 big horns, but more horns than that are not too rare, and some trolls have smaller horns
>How many different types of horns are there?
Hundreds of types. Some have big horns like in your pic. Some (like Eiger) have many small horns. Too big of a variety to list them all.
>The lower jaw tusk/toofs: Do those cause problems for trolls and orks when they eat or talk?
Don't know if they said anything to it, but I imagine that their lower jaws are formed a bit differently than with humans/elves/dwarves and thus make no big problems.
In fact their jaws are so adapted to the tusks that if you remove those you need to modify the jaw to make it look/feel normal (best example for this would be wildcard in the 2D storytime)
>>
>>52449552
I remember seeing a troll that had only one horn and it was a long one growing out of the left temple.

but yeah, a lot of those horns in the pic seem like they would cause functional problems, like 19, where the horn is growing into the skull

I wonder how the lack of canine teeth would be a good thing for trolls and orks. Steak is awesome.
>>
>>52449592
>19, where the horn is growing into the skull

I can't speak for the artist, but I would assume that that's growing tightly over the top of the head and not actually into it. The head is just transparent.
>>
>>52449635
i think it'd be more like the teeth from rodents, where it just grows continuously until it punctures the skull and brain.

>do trolls have to constantly file or trim their horns?

I've seen art where trolls carve/engrave/paint their horns. The one had a really cool pattern. It makes sense that the horn grows fast enough to where an engraving would be seen as a hair cut.
>>
>>52449765
I've always assumed that troll horns grow pretty quickly during puberty then grow slowly over the rest of their life. So old trolls have bigger horns, but if you cut one off or have it broken it might never grow all the back. I imagine horn carving is probably more like a tattoo or a piercing, depending on how deep the carving is.

I've always wanted to see a troll with horns filed down or cut off like Hellboys. Does anyone have any official art of that?
>>
I won't lie, I've been dying to play Shadow Run for a while. I'm in love with the Cyberpunk genre, and everything just seems fucking fantastic about this.
>>
File: mini zen garden.jpg (343KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
mini zen garden.jpg
343KB, 1500x1125px
>>52449814
I think it might be more like finger nails. It's keratin after all. Human hair grows half an inch a month.

Now, troll tattoos seem like it'd be a bitch when you've got the occasional dermal deposit. Basically tattoos would be almost like little zen gardening when you've got a rock right in the middle of it.

>have a tasteful mini zen garden with some rocks n shit.
>>
File: P.A.L.A.D.I.N..png (956KB, 1272x1095px) Image search: [Google]
P.A.L.A.D.I.N..png
956KB, 1272x1095px
>>52449814
Acquire an artist friend who is willing to do small Photoshop jobs for you, its been a godsend for me.

>>52449876
Shadowrun*
>>
>>52449903
My bad. Sentiment still stands.
>>
>>52449876
It is quite good if you ignore some dubious lore details and get over the absolute rule spaghetti
>>
Is there any reason to use any non-lethal ammo besides capsule rounds with Pepper Punch/CS?
>>
>>52449988
Considering toxins only act at the end of the combat turn, sometimes you want something that doesn't grant the loser a couple of seconds to raise hell on their comlink.
>>
>>52450017
What about Narcojet? It's still only 11 nuyen/round. In a Predator V, that's 3P and 15 stun.
>>
>>52450097
And still only activates at the end of the combat turn, all "instant" speed Toxins activate at the end of the current Combat Turn.
>>
>>52448095
>besides the 20,000 nuyen guide
Anyone got a link to this?
>>
>>52450177
>implying I'd go near reddit shit

https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowrun/comments/5o4ug0/the_26000_nuyen_gear_guide_first_draft/
>>
>>52450206
Oh come on boy, who cares if you go to reddit for a thing. You're a human being who can discern bullshit from the good shit, right?
>>
>>52450241
>You're a human

Did you just assume his metatype?
>>
>>52450206
Thanks
>>
File: 1447577400323.gif (7KB, 227x224px) Image search: [Google]
1447577400323.gif
7KB, 227x224px
>>52450305
>>
File: redanon5.png (116KB, 773x822px) Image search: [Google]
redanon5.png
116KB, 773x822px
>>52450241
>Reddit
>Human
>>
>>52450721
Are you saying they're all dwarves?
>>
>>52451447
He's saying they're a conglomerate of BitingBeaver-era SomthingAwful shitposts that have achieved a merger with Mao's little red book rather than human beings. Their gospel is a load of shit, and those scraps of communist shitposting are the only arseholes to squirt it out.
>>
Can cyberguns be implanted into real limbs or are you required to get cyberware before you implant a cyber gun, also if you implant the cybergun into an artificial limb do you take essence loss from both implants or just the cyberlimb?
>>
>>52451706
If you implant the gun into a limb, it takes capacityi nstead of essence.

You can get th gun put into a regular limb, but it'll have some artificial patches where the business bits appear.
>>
>>52451733
Which choice would be better for concealing the weapon?
>>
>>52451754
Implanted into an artificial limb. Detecting the limb itself is a cybernetic one is easy, but realizing some of the chrome bits are actually a weapon is much harder.
>>
File: dawson beeg.png (194KB, 1164x1097px) Image search: [Google]
dawson beeg.png
194KB, 1164x1097px
I did not one of my players posted his evil doings he did to his shadowrun team. That made me rewrite a bunch of plot points of the party fleeing to fucking Miami and hanging out with an old retired runner name "Two Shoes Dan"
>>
>>52452071
Did he get invited back to the table after that whole escapade?
>>
>>52452364
Party mage Player here. Yes. I was salty as fuck but back stabber and I got a long after time passed. A year later I was actually laughing reading the picture again and remembering how it went down.
>>
File: bird spirt.jpg (331KB, 976x990px) Image search: [Google]
bird spirt.jpg
331KB, 976x990px
>>52452364
Yes he did. But the blood mage player asshole will never heal. Even know he also got rape by a troll in a past session. Also, the troll was female and it was for good that he keep the Troll away from her post
>>
>>52452426
YOU LET THAT HAPPEN. YOU LET ME GET RAPED BY A TROLL SO THE MISSION COULD PROGRESS.
>>
Would a mage physical infiltrator be in any way feasible? I don't mean a MysAd, I mean a full fledged mage.
>>
>>52452462
Invisibility and levitate would be viable for stealth purposes. You'd have to some lock picking skills for breaking and entering though. And even the best infiltrators get caught occasionally, so you'd need to be able to take a hit or two before the rest of the team could arrive to assist you.
>>
>>52452550
Being a mage would mean I get a lot of added utility, like being able to put down physical barriers, jumping off ledges and levitating to safety if shit hits the fans, and being able to do astral surveillance etc., but I'm just worried I'd be spreading myself too thin.
>>
>>52452071
I'm glad I don't play with people like this.
>>
>>52452632
Yeah, shadowrun really dislikes multi-classing. I would only really do it if you don't have a lot of runners in your group and you need to double up to get all your bases covered.
>>
>>52452757
Same my runners and I are like a family, a heavily armed and dangerous family.
>>
Lower arm cyberlimb = 10 capacity
Cyberhand = 4 capacity

Why is a full arm only 15 capacity if it's from the shoulder down? Is it just shoulder to wrist?
>>
>>52452977
Seriously, just assume that anything made by CGL isn't balanced and doesn't make an ounce of sense, mathematically, thematically, or linguistically.
>>
>>52452977
What's the problem?
>Lower arm (which includes hand) has 10 capacity
>hand alone has 4 capacity
>thus the part between elbow and wrist has 6 capacity
>part between elbow and shoulder is a bit bigger than above mentioned part but loses some part for the connection to the shoulder, so we can assume it has a bit less capacity than previous part
>Hand+Lower Arm+Upper Arm=4+6+~5=~15
>>
>>52453060
Wait, where does it say that lower arm includes hand? I thought it was just the forearm and there's nothing in the book to indicate either way.

Also, it makes zero sense for the forearm and bicep to each have only slightly more capacity than the hand. If I can fit two smuggling compartments in just a hand, why can I only fit four in the whole rest of the arm?
>>
File: cyberlimbs.png (390KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
cyberlimbs.png
390KB, 1024x683px
>>52453131
There is also nothing in the book to indicate that it is only the forearm
And honestly it's a pretty stupid idea: If you replace just the forearm then it shouldn't give a bonus, and would also need a connection between the bio-hand to the bio-upper arm through the cyber-forearm. Why not replace the hand as well?

My interpretation of the cyberlimb sizes is that a full cyberarm is the green area, a lower cyberarm is the yellow area and a cyberhand is the red area
>>
What the fuck CGL.
>Any cyberlimb may be purchased with a modular con-
nector, allowing it to be connected to another modular
connector.

A modular cyberhand has to have a modular connector to connect to a wrist, which also has to have a modular connector. A cyberhand has capacity 4, and the connector require 5 capacity, so the hand can't have one. To have a detachable cyberhand, your hand has no capacity left, and your upper arm has 6 left. Why the fuck would anyone do this?

A grapple hand is capacity 10 or .45 essence, meaning it's a full forearm assembly, but a full grapple gun is either capacity 4 or .5 essence, allowing it to be placed IN A HAND. WHat the fuck. Why would you blow a whole cyberarm on a grapple hand when you could install a grapple gun in your hand?
>>
>>52453445
goddam it, apparently you can build limbs with the modular thingie preinstalled, which somehow takes up less fucking capacity. I'm a sperg and the rules do actually work. They still make no goddam sense.
>>
>>52453288
Honestly, I'd say the full arm would go a little further into the arm, once you take into consideration the various structural supports and anchoring points needed to prevent the arm from pulling itself off or damaging your shoulder when you put it to heavy use.
>>
>>52453819
Honestly I already agree with you, it was just easier to show the "arm" part that's replaced
Of course you need to replace the shoulder as well as anchoring the arm into your torso, but it was easier to draw it there
>>
Anyone posted Book of the Lost yet?
>>
File: Prototype.jpg (260KB, 1600x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Prototype.jpg
260KB, 1600x1107px
I want to do some crazy Prototype-style of tech in Shadowrun. Should I bother with nanotech, or just say it's biological?
>>
>>52454959
Looks more like a flesh form
>>
>>52449432
>Do those cause problems for trolls and orks when they eat or talk?
Enough so that, IIRC, Or'zet was said to be easier to speak clearly for goblinoids.
>>
>>52455078

I'd like it to be some experimental tech that a corp has discovered/is demoing.

First time it appears: Rough, user is shaping an arm into a weapon
Second time (later): More refined, transforming limbs, body-enhancing
Third time: Full body, puts user on par with adepts, strength and speed wise.
>>
>>52455286
CFD
It was already done
Poorly
>>
>>52455310

I hate CFD. I've downplayed the fuck out of it in my own campaign.

So, biological then. Got it.
>>
>>52455371
Remember that with Biotech the stuff you want in them needs to be implanted beforehand, so they will be looking like that constantly, not transform into it
>>
>>52455425
That's not necessarily true. 4e False Front bioware and a chemical gland let you either regularly shift your appearance as signal drug doses wear off (every 30 minutes), for instance, and a specific mimic signal drug could be used to look like your normal self.

In any case, at that level it's not a choice between biotech and nanotech; you're definitely using cutting edge stuff, mostly likely pre-CFD, and that means nanotech is involved in everything to some degree. Here, the degree will be, "What isn't using nanotech?"
>>
>>52455663
Eh, False Front is used to change from one metahuman to another (the entry says that the apparent body mass can change by up to 20%, not enough for >>52454959)
And sure, nanotech is being used, but there is a difference between "use nanotech and biotech to create organs to implant in the recipient body" and "use nanotech to change the recipient on a cell-deep basis"

Seeing as >>52454959 is the GM he can of course say it's some non-CFD nanotech, or that this modification uses hyper-dense biomaterial that is shaped into lower density forms (which might explain where the biomatter for the claws and muscles comes from) or even something else. What I'm saying is that the usual bioware rules wouldn't really allow them to change that much or at least that fast
>>
>>52455803
It's a change in appearance utilising implanted muscles that respond to a signal drug in differing ways, not a change between metatypes, and I'm not talking about using the apparent body mass change to effect weapons. That obviously wouldn't work. Use it to hide already existing implanted weapons. Then you would be looking at a more permanent version of altskin over the top.

>the GM he can of course say it's some non-CFD nanotech, or that this modification uses hyper-dense biomaterial
What I'm saying is that picking between one or the other is a moot point. 'Both' is the answer.
>>
Is there a way to do an astral version of matrix search? Ie asking about spirits about particular individuals. I imagine they wouldn't have much info on most mundanes, but if you're looking at magically active individuals, you could be getting something out by asking in the astral.
>>
>>52456016
Find a centaur mage, ask them to use their Search critter power.
>>
>>52456055
But I want to do it myself.
>>
>>52456213
Blow your GM
Then ask if you can play a centaur
>>
>>52456381
I don't want to play a disgusting centaur. I just want to be a mage who specialises in information gathering and surveillance.
>>
>>52456392
Unless you initiate and get in a Metaplane you ain't gonna get shit, sonny-boy
>>
>>52456421
and by that I mean, that while you can send a spirit (even a watcher spirit) to survey them you
>need to know how they look
>need to spend a tall just to find them
and
>can't get that much information, because spirits can only see auras and won't enter warded areas

The only real chance to get detailed information on an awakened person is to go into a metaplane and ask some high force spirit for information, which a) the spirit might not have and b) will cost you
>>
>>52456499
that 'tall' should be 'service'
>>
File: image_016.jpg (257KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
image_016.jpg
257KB, 1280x905px
Are there rules for shooting with your legs? I have a shotgun on my cyberleg and I would like to know.
I'm assuming if there are no rules I get a -2 penalty like using my off-hand, but want to make sure.
>>
>>52457913
I'd make it more than -2 really.
>>
>>52457913
Different guy, but what do you think would be cooler/more useful for a biker: Knee gun or Heel gun?
>>
>>52458719
Crotch gun
>>
>>52458719
Cyberskull gun or a better investment in bike SMGS.

Huh. I wonder if you could get an inbuilt flamethrower and make a rapper-samurai and call it 'spitting fire'? Might be a fun character when this one dies.
>>
File: Paninya.jpg (63KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Paninya.jpg
63KB, 400x500px
>>52458719
Both are gonna be awkward to use while on a bike. You'd be better served mounting a concealable smart firing platform to the rear of your bike if that was what you had in mind. If you just want a rad cyberweapon, knee cannon would be more practical.

Consider these also:
Flash Pack kneecaps
Liquid explosive butt implants (detachable)
>>
>>52458931
>Huh. I wonder if you could get an inbuilt flamethrower
If your GM realises that CRB cyber skulls are retarded shit, you might be able to get two partial cyberskulls and a flame tosser split between them.
>>
>>52458935
I did want a rad cyberweapon, thanks
>>
>>52458719

Knee gun if you'll be shooting ahead of you, heel gun if you'll be shooting behind you. So you have to ask yourself, Are you:

- the kind of guy who's gonna pull up coolly behind their target, line up your shot, and fade back into traffic while the passenger tries to figure out what happened to the driver's head, or

- the kinda guy who's gonna crank the throttle all the way open, thread the needle between your target and the semi truck beside them, merge in front of them, turn your head to look at your target through the corner of your eye as you rock a magazine into your leg below your knee, and then spray the hell out of them, optionally making rude hand gestures at the same time.

The knee gun is is the choice for the professional shooting where they can see. The heel gun is for the maverick that doesn't give a shit where the lead's going as long as it's behind him.

Alternatively, which are you:

- The kinda guy who'll slam his boot down on on a chair, fire off a couple of surprise rounds from his knee, then duck into cover as he either reloads his leg or draws his real piece, or

- The kind of guy who swaggers into the target's office, kicks back in a chair as you put your feet up on their desk as a sign of disrespect, and flash 'em a shit-eating grin before dumping a mag into their face through your heel.

Are you a pragmatic professional? Get a knee shotgun. Are you swagger incarnate and don't give a shit? Heel MP/SMG, all the way.
>>
>>52459105
>biker
>subtle

You just know he's going to ride directly into the target's place of business with weapons firing on automatic, the themesong from tie interdictor blaring, and then run off to have some sort of white supremacist BDSM gangbang with his mates. Aside from troll murder-gangs, those are the most prevalent forms of biker in the setting.
>>
>>52459105
Sold. Heel it is.
>>
>>52428688
>Feelings and Support Edition
>Do you have someone that supports you?
>To whom you can go when you need to talk to someone?
>That is the Crossbeam that supports your mental structure?
If you're a not completely sane rigger, does talking to your drones count as social interaction?

Also what do you guys think of that design for a "skeleton crew" drone intended to pop out of a smuggling ship as a defense mechanism
>>
File: m80.png (528KB, 886x720px) Image search: [Google]
m80.png
528KB, 886x720px
>>52459377
forgot pic
>>
>>52459377
>>52459393

Drones for ship defense are perfectly reasonable.

Skull-looking rotodrones are dumb and cheesy and totally awesome, do it.

Only complaint about your design: How does the rotor on top work? It looks like the airflow would be blocked by the body of the drone, unless there's some central air canal or something going through it (that's a good neck, thematically). Also, you gotta emblazon the M-80 designation on the rotor hub. All good sci-fi designs have plenty of useless branding/part identification numbers/safety labels IMO.
>>
>>52459614
>you gotta emblazon the M-80 designation on the rotor hub. All good sci-fi designs have plenty of useless branding/part identification numbers/safety labels IMO.
You are so right. I feel so relieved you made me notice so I can correct it before presenting it at next game session

>How does the rotor on top work?
I was also a bit worried the main rotor might look non-functional and you just confirmed my doubts.
I guess I'll just fluff that the drone's interior isn't jam packed and the air has plenty of canals to flow through in between the parts. You think people would buy an explanation like that?

Also you, sir or madam, have a mighty good eye. I couldn't have hoped for a better critic
>>
File: sik_cypher2.jpg (26KB, 382x246px) Image search: [Google]
sik_cypher2.jpg
26KB, 382x246px
>>52459785

No problem. I don't think you even have to completely redraw the design if you don't want to, if you provide a top view showing the thickness of the ring and size of the canal. The Sikorsky Cypher-II is an IRL drone with a similar prop layout if you need some inspiration. And if you use a jet-turbine-like design like you did for the lateral props on top you can fudge the dimensions a bit. If you want I can give you a quick sketch of how I'd lay it out. But again, your drawing is straight-up dope! I love the design even if it doesn't make 100% sense. It's sci-fi, the rule of cool is in effect.
>>
>>52459957

More inspiration, IIRC from the Shadowrun Returns concept art
>>
>>52458970
you know cyber weapons have essence costs right? if you want to breathe fire, just put the flametosser in you base essence
>>
Uh was there any update to the Cat mentor spirit giving a bonus to "infiltration" tests? If not should it be Sneaking?
>>
>>52460485
Sneaking or Acrobatics, you choose.
>>
File: m80 bad lighting but detailed.jpg (134KB, 1280x868px) Image search: [Google]
m80 bad lighting but detailed.jpg
134KB, 1280x868px
>>52459957
>>52459997
How about this?
>>
>>52460430
I also know how cyber limbs and cyber skulls work, and that the question was about cyber skull guns.
>>
5e Called shots says this:
>Calling a shot to increase damage means the shooter is aiming for a particularly vital area of the body, such as the brain, heart, or major arteries.

So if I called a shot to the brain would that ignore the damage resist dice of the body armor they're wearing and just be rolled against their Body?
>>
>>52460664
No.
>>
>>52460558
Looks plausible enough to me. Maybe a little thin in the top view versus the bevelling in the front/side views, but that's minor.

Only last nit is the gun: You see, in earlier shots I thought it was a Ruger Super Warhawk (a hugass pistol is 100% pirate, how could you blame me?). If that's an Ares Alpha, be aware that in canon it's usually depicted as a bullpup assault rifle with a SPAS-12-like grenade launcher/heat shield foreend (see pic). I don't see the grenade launcher here, so if you want 1:1 game accuracy maybe shift the gun a little so you have the grenade launcher guts below the barrel, peeking out the eye socket (maybe you ripped off the heat shield and grip to get the thing to fit just right between the stock M-80's cramped frame and the specific dimensions of the skullplate?).
>>
>>52460558
I'd make the top rotor a bit larger, think hat-size broad.
>>
File: 4fvjjk0taeoy[1].jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
4fvjjk0taeoy[1].jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>
I've been out of the game for a while. Would it be easy to run Anarchy in the SR3 setting?
>>
>>52461842
just use the 50s mod for 5e (in the HK book IIRC)
anarchy isn't rules-light, it's rules-lighter. Many parts are not there (vehicles, mods, etc.) and the core mechanics are almost unchanged
>>
>>52462032
>just use the 50s mod for 5e (in the HK book IIRC)
But it's shit.

Better off just changing wireless bonuses to wired bonuses and using the existing gear lists.
>>
>>52454959
Lewd.
>>
>>52449010
It's not like it matters. If someone wants a photogenic troll, that's what surgery is for.

>>52449112
All of which I attribute to cosmetic surgery.
>>
>>52462774
Every attractive troll being due to cosmetic surgery makes less sense than sometimes trolls being attractive and that being overrepresented among players (much like having Magic 6, or magic at all).
>>
>>52462774
The problem is that these people tend to react shrilly and defensively when you suggest that, because their character having taken an action attributable to insecurity or vanity makes them less than the perfect waifu they're looking for, despite the surgery tying the character to the setting instead of having them deviate from it.
>>52463004
Except that trolls by canon have certain traits that by themselves tend to make humans consider them unattractive. Notice that those posts have never been about "why can't trolls have good-looking facial features" - they're all about the tusks and the horns.
If you like those, there are good-looking trolls from nature's hand. If you don't like those like so many people on here, canon says clearly that surgery is the only way.
>>
>>52463046
>Notice that those posts have never been about "why can't trolls have good-looking facial features"
They do get that to varying degrees, and noxious body odour, too.
>>
File: 1438733410434.jpg (146KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1438733410434.jpg
146KB, 700x1000px
>>52432454
>ywn be a hacker ninja
>>
>>52432145
Who would be the guy with gun and glasses be?
Also
>that Turing Police
I love it
>>
i have a bunch of super weeb friends that love really over the top action
should i run this for them or exalted or something
>>
>>52464024
Do you like reading?
Do you hate consistent editing?
Are you able to apply a LOT of RAI?

If so SR is for you
>>
File: dead inside.png (517KB, 699x534px) Image search: [Google]
dead inside.png
517KB, 699x534px
>>52463872
>>
>>52464053
>Do you like reading?
>Are you able to apply a LOT of RAI?
If the aswer is "Yes" then they can actually play.
>>
File: Haven't Heard That Name.jpg (66KB, 641x500px) Image search: [Google]
Haven't Heard That Name.jpg
66KB, 641x500px
>>52451690
>BitingBeaver
>>
>>52463889
Julius Daene
>>
>>52460875
>>52460902
I had to do some other things so it took a while but does it make more sense looking like that or is the rotor still too small?
>>
I'm playing rigger for the first time. What are some good drones to start with? I got a couple fly-spies and roto-drones, but I'm not sure what else to get.
>>
>>52464985
Depends: Do you want a swarm or a few armored murderbots?
>>
>>52465002
A few armored murderbots probably.
>>
>>52464904
Looks big enough to me, especially if you've got a pair of rotors on the side giving it a little extra oomph.

Since you're using an Alpha, it might also be worth going out your way to snag some HE grenades for the launcher. Shockwaves are much more dangerous underwater since water can't be compressed nearly as easily as air, and with some creative use you can turn your drone into a tiny ship-sinker.
>>
>>52463872
>Tfw I'm playing a wared-to-hell-and-back AR hacking ninja RIGHT NOW
>>
OK, the Yamaha Raiden
>-5 to auditory perception
>Highest Clip Size in the AR category, can get up to 120 bullets
>Can Full-Auto
>Mod slots for improved range finder
>Can stack a silencer, built in, AND a Gas Vent 3 on it
>etc etc etc
>Just for fun, highest AR damage too

I'm sure it's been asked before, but what do you guys do about this gun? It invalidates every other AR and honestly with improved range finder invalidates most snipers unless you're shooting across the city.
>>
>>52466227
That weapon is super illegal. If anybody catches the runner carrying one then the police get called. If they try to sneak it into a public place, make sure there are sensors present trying to detect it. The thing about Forbidden weapons is that while they may be awesome, they are supposed to be a burden to lug around because getting caught with one is a "Go to jail; do not pass Go" situation.
>>
>>52466227
It doesn't exist.
>>
>>52466517
>getting caught with one is a "Go to jail; do not pass Go" situation.
Depends how good you are, and how much you're donating to the patrol officer's retirement fund.
>>
File: Peter-Hitchens_877_1871668c1.jpg (20KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Hitchens_877_1871668c1.jpg
20KB, 460x287px
Greentext time. Wew, lads. Wew.
>Join a random group on a whim to play with magic, how bad could it be?
>Everyone seems pretty cool
And then it begins
>Someone's friend wants to join
>Someone's friend has a fursona
>It's got wings
>GM how would we have somebody with wings?
>I dunno, probably a 'ware but it'd require like a modified torso/chasis to support it
>Think about customing a cyberware for cyberwings or modify a torso for biowings
>Spend an hour figuring out how to properly do ware wings
"Well, insect spirit people have wings, right?"
>Well yeah
>Uhh
>Why
>There's bat spirits, I assume
>We're now spending an hour figuring out how to have a PC inhabited by a fucking bat demon
>Inhabited like insect spirits but with bats
>With full sincerity until somebody points out exactly what's going on
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>52466517
Getting caught with an AR and intending to use it is pretty illegal too really
>>
File: 1479781299604.jpg (98KB, 900x828px) Image search: [Google]
1479781299604.jpg
98KB, 900x828px
>>52466227
#1 Any cop that sees it immediately calls backup. If you have milspec gear, nobody's going to come ask for a bribe, they're probably scared you'd just kill them. Said backup is usually the nearest car and then HQ is notified that there's "A maniac walking around with military-grade assault weapons."

#2 When you use this weapon to potentially murder people, experts and corp forensics (If they care at all) will quickly identify this as the weapon of choice. Why ? Because it's a forbidden assault rifle. They probably see AKs, Ares Alphas and FN's all the time. A Japanese milspec rifle is going to be tracked and found.

#3 If you use it, so will the NPCs. This rules work for everything at my table, I don't escalate unless it's for gameplay or narrative means.
>>
>>52468578
>They probably see AKs, Ares Alphas and FN's all the time.
>Ares Alpha
Also utterly forbidden, yet somehow everyone's go-to.
>>
File: 1486194254381.jpg (469KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1486194254381.jpg
469KB, 1400x1050px
>>52468737
Yeah but Ares Alphas are also the most available forbidden weapons out there. It's expected of shadowrunners to sling those.
>>
File: 1450392071950.jpg (70KB, 900x566px) Image search: [Google]
1450392071950.jpg
70KB, 900x566px
>>52468918
Honestly, if you don't have at least one Alpha in your team you can hardly call yourselves professional shadowrunners.
>>
File: 1471441073789.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471441073789.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>52465842
>playing
Anon was talking about living it, Anonalso.
>>
>>52470194
God fuck that game was so good. Mistral is a checks all of the boxes for me.
>>
>>52470214
What game is that? Seems like a great foil to use against one of my players' riggers.
>>
>>52470431
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
>>
>>52470431
MGR: Revengeance
Specifically the Blade Wolf DLC
>>
Speaking of MGR, I need ideas for MilSpec/Prototype gear for an upcoming game where the players are corporate court agents/extremely high price mercenaries. So far all I've got is muscle fiber ware that's basically just better cyberlimbs but with less capacity.

Ideas?
>>
>>52470628
>bullets containing a resevoir of simple nanomachine-structures that can change their arrangement when introduced to a specific electronic frequency, changing the bullet from a highly frangible one to an APDS round or vice-versa for optimal versatility
>Rudimentary 'proto-decks' containing nothing much else but a Sleeze-module, a high-rating Agent program and one decking program of the user's choice. When plugged into any machinery with a device-rating, the Agent ceaselessly begins hacking and interfering any programs/nodes it comes across until they burn out
>'Interceptor' nanomachine-constructors, designed to infiltrate into a host-body and assemble themselves into rudimentary spy-hardware, latching onto nerves and cyberware and intercepting signals to transmit at a later time
>Extremely unstable package of heavily modified Skillwires and Personafix chips that structures its software based on cortex-scans of the user before and after every engagement. When the user suffers fatal cranial trauma, the system uses its software to take over the functions of the Medulla Oblongata and restart the heart and lungs, while the modified personafix chips create a rough simulacrum of the deceased to direct the skillwire-system and move the body as needed, giving the dead cyborg a brief opportunity to continue following their objectives for a shirt amount of time before their biosystem completely fails.
>>
File: 1449431793463.gif (211KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1449431793463.gif
211KB, 480x320px
>>52471077
>Cranial Trauma Forestallment System
Simultaneously cool as hell and incredibly repugnant.
>>
File: ss+(2014-12-26+at+12.02.29).jpg (23KB, 320x254px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-12-26+at+12.02.29).jpg
23KB, 320x254px
>>52471545
And that's an excellent name for it friend anon, descriptive but leaves enough to the imagination to give some shivers.

Shit, now I kind of want to play Soma, and see all the weird structure-gel shenanigans in it again.
>>
>>52471077
These are all pretty neat. I'll probably end up using the last one for baddies, will make an interesting surprise when the goons they thought they killed get back up when they have their backs turned.
>>
>>52466227
Nothing. It's a good weapon that is fantastic to use. People who want to use it, and go through the hoops to acquire it should be allowed to do so.

BUT (and this is the significant but)

it's also hilariously illegal if you're not a licensed operator from the military or the corporate world.

The real truth to that is not to worry about it. Let people use it. And then let the reasonable consequences work out as they will. Using the weapon in any zone with even cursoray security should invite severe crackdowns from sensors, police, drones and anyone who sees a runner lugging around a silenced fully automatic sniper-lite murdergun. Do it properly and suddenly it becomes a different question, not so much "Is this gun cool or what?" but "Can I, as a player, afford to bring my fantastic gun on this op?"

At least an Ares Predator you can explain away as self defense. The Raiden? No. You're going to jail.
>>
Hey /srg! I have a question.

My runners are about to go have a meeting with an assassin, to meet up and touch base just to make sure they weren't stepping on each others toes while operating in the same area.

However, they want this assassin dead. They're planning for retirement, and feel it'd be a lot easier if they could ensure someone known to kill people for a living, who knows they are and where they operate, weren't around long term. Because they've had constant run ins over a few mission where this assassin ended up working the same job as them.

The assassin is a japancorp affiliated adept, and he has about 12 people working under him as a taskforce.

What are some interesting things to include in this meeting, either as fun surprises or little twists?
>>
>>52459393
>>
>>52468578
>>52472556
In what way does any of that specifically apply to the Raiden but not all the other, shittier Assault Rifles that are also Forbidden?
>>
>>52472529
Use it on a friendly NPC they empathize with.
>DecentGuy's twitching corpse suddenly goes still, then, shockingly, rises to a knee!
>Rasping gurgles emanate from his freshly perforated face and trachea.
>His body pauses, seems to issue a runny sigh, and his voice snaps in clear through a voice modulator:
>"So this is it. So much more visceral than I expected.
>He looks up at the PCs through bruised, slightly bulging eyes and rights himself.
>"Hurry, we've more to do and little time to do it in.
>>
>>52472914
It doesn't? I don't imagine that it would, or that it's raiden specific. It's a problem with all forbidden items. In some sense perhaps a GM could modify the "problems" associated based on the availability of the item in question, treating 6F as less bad than 22F?

But yeah, it's not specific to the Raiden and it shouldn't need to be. It's a problem for all weapons. That doesn't change the underlying approach to handling it either.
>>
>>52473064
That's true, but the original complaint in >>52472556 was that the Raiden is better than every other AR. The fact that ARs in general can present problems doesn't really address that.
>>
>>52473122
I see what you mean. But I think it sort of does address it, in that the answer is to treat the class of forbidden AR weapons as its own specific niche that comes with certain attached problems.

Even if the Yamaha beats other guns on specific nubers, the difference between using a yamaha or an ares alpha isn't actually that much. Also the others have a few positives. Off the top of my head it's something like 1 recoil compensation difference, the yamaha's lack of a grenade launcher, a few more bullets and 1-2 accuracy? There's nothing there that will inherently change the actions and outcome of a given fire fight. If someone gets shot with an ares they die, if someone gets shot with a yahama... they die.

You'd probably want a raiden if you needed a high speed stealth op (silencer) and an ares if you wanted a high impact run (grenade launcher), while you'd use the SBd-44 if you were... broke but stil wanted a cheap weapon for a high end masqueade party.

So the solution from a game perspective is to disregard the mechanical numbers, allow players to pick what they want to use, then influence the gamespace by taking the threat of high grade assault rifles with silencers or grenade launchers seriously.
>>
So people wanted to kbow why CGL believes being a hood sucks and you only work for Nuyen. The UB is to blame for all this. Here is the post

>The UB doesn't exist, but the bug spirit revelation didn't just destroy that organization. It also tainted every other and future benevolent organization in the world as a result. You have to remember or realize that before it was discovered, even among Players, that the UB was a front for the bug spirits that the UB was the nicest, kindest, friendliest, and overall best people in the Sixth World. Even shadowrunners thought that it was the one set of "good guys" that existed in the world ... until they weren't. This is why Horizon earned so much suspicion when it came to power. People saw this strategy before, and absence of proof was not by any means proof of absence. (The reality of what Horizon is should be terrifying enough, but the problem with being paranoid is that you lose the forest for the trees.)

>So Fordians, who are also super nice, super friendly people were suspect. Of course, they are also kind and nice towards the Infected, so that made them targets. Then they got money from Dunkelzahn, and thus ... And all of the benevolent or charitable organizations have remained under suspicion over the years as a result of the UB's nefarious true purpose. Then you have groups like the Empowerment Coalition, which is influenced if not controlled by Mantis spirits and has been targeted by other bug spirits for attack or infiltration. At the same time, it and the Timmons Memorial Fund, under which it falls now (because the EC's director was made the director of the bigger Timmons Fund, so she slid EC into Timmons) has benevolent purposes but has the EC taint as well as the UB suspicion. As it stands, almost every charity has been infiltrated in whole or part by some group, so the ultimate effect is that there is no group even remotely as good, even on its face, as the Universal Brotherhood was.
>>
>>52472914
It's like a black guy driving a really nice car. It raises a lot more questions than one of the shittier guns. It's not even in service with the Japanese army yet, there's probably only a couple thousand total in the entire world. And this guy has one? He's probably done way more shit than some chump with a FN.
>>
>>52428688
Where can I find the Cyberpunk 2020 books? I like cyberpunk, but the magic and fantasy elements of Shadowrun bore me to tears.
>>
>>52473516
Have you tried looking in the PDF megathread?
>>
How far do you guys go when looting enemies? Taking anything worthwhile they have on them? Taking their cyberware? Taking their bodies and selling the organs?
>>
>>52472556
>it's also hilariously illegal if you're not a licensed operator from the military or the corporate world.
There are no personal licenses for F rated items. The only available option is to have Ownership in the corporation's name, not yours.

>At least an Ares Predator you can explain away as self defense. The Raiden? No. You're going to jail.
If you meet the 1/10 good cop that would never take a bribe, sure. Decent odds of not doing that, and if the price is right, they might not even take it off your hands.

People treat the sixth world as less corrupt than it really is.
>>
>>52473691
That's what licensed operator means, chummer. Being licensed to legally use a thing. And seeing as ownership is assigned to specific organizations, and you aren't aligned with them, it's trivial to check whether you're holding on to that assault rifle illegally. That makes even carrying one problematic.

As for bribes. . . Sure. If you meet a single cop, alone, with no backup, who has no means of interfering with your mission and is fully willing to take your bribe and not just rat you out when you walk around the corner. Corruption strikes both ways. Someone who just walks around a corner and sees you with your fancy assault rifle is probably going to accept a bribe rather than get shot. A spider running checks on the matrix who sees an AR icon, or gets a ping from scanne warning them of classified weapons?

That doesn't work so well.
>>
Are contacts a good thing to spend karma on at chargen?
>>
>>52473771
>That's what licensed operator means, chummer.
You think it be like that, but it don't. Licenses are one thing. Forbidden is another. Not going to argue with you over it; if you want to stick to your guns (heh), then I'm ok not talking about it.

>A spider running checks on the matrix who sees an AR icon, or gets a ping from scanne warning them of classified weapons?
That would be your dumb ass fault for leaving it wireless active, and you have zero interaction with the spider who logs the existence of a forbidden weapon icon. You might still be smooth enough to bribe the guard who finds you into saying all he found was the weapon, but it's an uphill slog compared to not being an idiot in the first place.
>>
>>52473959
Oh hey, I see the contention. We agree. It's just that when I write "Licensed operator", I don't mean "This person has an actual license". I was speaking collequially, as in, "Is allowed to use by some authority".
>>
>>52473988
... that does make more sense.
>>
>>52474055
But most importantly, we have all learned something here.

TURN OF YOUR WIRELESS SMARTGUN, DAMMIT.
>>
If your smartgun gets bricked, is the whole gun fucked?
>>
File: Sin verify.png (138KB, 427x429px) Image search: [Google]
Sin verify.png
138KB, 427x429px
So I was reading the section of Fake SINs (because I realize I've never paid attention to this)

And when figuring out how they work, I'm a bit confused.

Mechanically it says it's "DR*2 to reach a Threshold of the rating of the SIN. This makes sense, but it feels like they dropped something:

WHEN is this done? Constantly/Automatically by Officer's comlinks? Manually when 'examined'? Are there specific devices FOR this, or does it just use the Comlink/Deck/Host? (On that note: holy fuck, don't try to lie to a host?)

Another thing: Should authorities really be scrutinizing people that run silent? Treating it like someone who's wearing a mask? Or is it more common than that?
>>
In D&D there exists challenge ratings for enemies that tell you when PCs would be a match for them.

Is there anything like this in Shadowrun (official or not)? I want to know that I'm presenting the players with a fair challenge (at least sometimes).
>>
>>52474233
Professional Rating. Helps and Hindrances chapter, SR5 core.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 425x1100px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 425x1100px
>>52474202
Modifications don't exist as a separate Matrix object, if someone bricks your gun the whole gun is damaged.
>>
>>52474233
You should also familiarize yourself with how probabilities in shadowrun work. For example, having 2 more dice attacking than your opponent does dodging gives you a 90% chance of hitting them.
>>
Is getting obvious chrome a bad idea? Will I not be allowed in certain places because of it?
>>
>>52474233
Also, be aware that the world won't necessarily give them a fair challenge. If they're fucking around when HTR shows up, there's a good chance they'll get real fucked up and burn some edge, and that's by design.
>>
>>52474438
Depends on the chrome and depends on the place. Obviously you won't be let into a lot of places if you're sporting an obvious cyberweapon. Places and cultures that hold spirituality as a thing of importance (like India, Tibet, or NAN territories) might frown upon your presence or even bar you from entry from places. Bringing up the popular 1/8/1 rule: One person out of ten will fetishize it, eight out of ten consider it fairly normal and otherwise don't care (unless the ware you're sporting is gonna make others wonder how you wipe your ass... or if you even have an ass), and the remaining one out of ten hates all of it with a passion.
>>
Hey guys what knowledges and languages would be useful in Seattle?
>>
>>52475380
All of them. Who do you want to deal with?
>>
quick question :

What would be the 6th world equivalence to those Adidas tracksuits?
Would there be a notable difference at all?

I'm asking this because another player from my group asked me to draw a design for his character, a Russian sniper adept, so I wanted to make him a squatting gopnick in track suit but today's retro clothing + lack of augmentations isn't very cyberpunk and it got me thinking
>>
>>52475760
Just take an armored jacket and slap the adidas logo on it.
>>
>>52475760
>What would be the 6th world equivalence to those Adidas tracksuits?
Urban Explorer Jumpsuit, if you're looking for an armoured version. Otherwise just a tracksuit.
>>
>>52475976
Thanks, I think I'll do a mix of both and give him a tracksuit looking jumpsuit with an armored vest over it
>>
>>52464293
I think she's to social justice as Mark Merlino was to the furry fandom. There was insanity, and dworkin before her, but that's when the bullshit really started taking off. I think.
>>
Techno book out yet?
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.