[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1411: Diamond Dozen Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 475
Thread images: 96

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52385610
>>
>>52397371
Remember Jumpers, it's a doggy dog world out there
>>
File: 1468200282888.png (394KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1468200282888.png
394KB, 453x604px
>>52397430
>>
So any easy and simple way to get infinite storage?
>>
File: Pinhead.jpg (36KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Pinhead.jpg
36KB, 350x350px
>>52397371
>>52397430
>Wake up
>Ready for a good day, no longer sick
>Get on
>Get on thread
>See this
Hate you. Hate you both.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490636399788.jpg (104KB, 564x1962px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490636399788.jpg
104KB, 564x1962px
So what bad ideas have you convinced people of jumpers?
>>
>>52397571
Digitize everything or put it in fuinjutsu scrolls.
>>
Kay guys, vote for the next jump I should make

http://www.strawpoll.me/12620518

This is so that it's easier to keep track of the votes
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 1275x1650px
>>52397577
Love you too Justice.
>>
>>52397577
See >>52396910
>>
File: superman_batman_high5.jpg (27KB, 400x415px) Image search: [Google]
superman_batman_high5.jpg
27KB, 400x415px
Among all the people you never got around to Companioning, which ones did you best get along with?
>>
>>52397628
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
So my sister (who is also my roomate) has caught me writing a build.

I tried to play it cool and casual, so cool and casual that I showed her my whole chain and explained JC to her.
She was horrified. And I'm pretty sure she's gonna tell our other roomate (whom I want to impress.)

What do I do now? Does anyone have experience with making Jumpchain look cool, or at least not pathetic?
>>
>>52397619
Reminder that her clothes are made of ice, with fire powers you could really heat her up.
>>
>>52397650
You are an aspiring writer and this is your exercise
>>
>>52397650
>Does anyone have experience with making Jumpchain look cool, or at least not pathetic?
These threads are proof enough that this is impossible.
>>
>>52397650
Just say its a hobby and that you use it as writing prompts because you want to write a book one day and this is good practice.
>>
>>52397650
Ignoring how much this feels like /r9k/ copypasta-

Call it a writing aid or prompt and that it helps you practice your writing.
>>
>>52397681
Ah, but it's MAGIC ice.
Thus, you need magic fire to do so.

On a completely unrelated note that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, where can I get some magical fire? You know, for SCIENCE
>>
>>52397650
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>52397650
>She was horrified
The fuck kind of sister do you have that she'd be horrified? Unless your chain is some edge fest, sounds like a major overreaction.
>>
How do you feel about jumping settings you are not familiar with? Do you try to read up on the setting, just make a build and don't writefag anything, or avoid it all together?
>>
>>52397735
Harry potter. Or dnd.
>>
>>52397796
I'm horrified by half of you people, I can't imagine a normal person's reaction to discovering the concept of Jumpchain and the surrounding autism all in one go.
>>
>>52397735
Well, you can be a Fire Elemental in Adventure Time, Heylin Magic from Xiaolin Showdown usually takes the form of green flames, really pretty much any magic system should be able to produce magic fire.
>>
>>52397650
What is your sister a member of westboro baptist church or something?
>>
>>52397814
Depends on how interested I am in the setting and how easy it is to get into it. I've been watching the Kara no Kyoukai movies solely for the jump and I've been enjoying them so far. But for long ass webcomics I just make a build and move on, maybe write a ditty about my jumper fucking off and ignoring the plot, and other stuff.
>>
>>52397686
>>52397704
That's not bad, thank you. How do I explain the weird erotica though?
>>
>>52397858
Thats easy, the setting required you to right it as part of the prompt, you didnt really enjoy it but believe it was important to complete the assignment in order to become a better writer by stepping outside your comfort zone.

Also I demand a pastebin.
>>
>>52397824
Again, that seems like a major overreaction unless it's some edge fest. Like, the basic concept of Jump-Chain is that "You go to different fictional universes, gain powers, skills, and items, and then interact with the different worlds and characters.". That's hardly anything to find 'horrifying'.
>>
>>52397858
>showing your erotica to a family member
I wouldn't worry too much about that anon, you clearly aren't going to live long without any braincell.
>>
>>52397858
Why the fuck would you show erotica to your sister.
>>
>>52397858
>How do I explain the weird erotica though?
That's easy, you don't show that part.
>>
>>52397915
Maybe she's into that but is disgusted by his pleb tier fetishes?
>>
>>52397928
>tfw your sibling discover Jumpchain, and proceeds to write better builds/stories than yours
How would you react?
>>
>>52397910
>>52397915
I panicked! And also I had forgotten about the whole monkey waifu thing from the Dragon Ball jumps and also the cringey harem shit from League of Legends and also... etc. I had pictures and stuff.
I deleted most of it since, in a fit of shame.
>>
>>52397858
The best thing I could say to that is that you are branching out and trying all genres the erotica was just one part of it.
>>
File: Boosted_Gear.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Boosted_Gear.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
what did you do in Highschool DxD /jc/?
>>
>>52397951
You blew it.
>>
File: I fucked up.jpg (41KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
I fucked up.jpg
41KB, 720x447px
>>52397951
>And also I had forgotten about all of that stuff
>Anon's face when he's showing his sister, and she sees the erotica
>>
>>52397951
Monkey waifu? and yeah if you had pics and she saw them your gone unless you can say you were researching everything since you want to get into erotica.
>>
>>52397963
>inb4 "Messed with Issei lol"
>>
>>52397999
Reverse Satan, what are you doing here?
>>
File: T6AnhYp.jpg (36KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
T6AnhYp.jpg
36KB, 454x600px
>>52397650
>I tried to play it cool and casual, so cool and casual that I showed her my whole chain and explained JC to her.

I came here to laugh at you.
>>
>>52397951
hahahahahahahahahnhnhnhnhnhng
>>
>>52397963
Lot of drawbacks. Was a dull looking Boosted Gear that looked like a naked man and tried to keep Issei alive on the condition that he obeyed me.
>>
>>52397650
That doesn't really seem that bad–
>>52397858
You fucking idiot.
>>52397951
Just resign yourself to the fact that your sister knows you're a fucking weirdo now, I guess.
>>
>>52397963
I didn't like Issei's perverted shenanigans so I used Trick Vanish to take away his powers and lay a curse on him so that every girl he saw was flat chested.

Issei thought it was so unfunny he killed me. I got better, and told him to stop being a pervert and I would take away the curse. He said no, and ended up breaking the curse and my Trick Vanish curse.

I responded by putting a stronger curse on him, and he broke out of that. This continued for quite a while. Turns out I accidentally shounen trained him as a result and he got vastly stronger as a result. Which worked out well, considering the drawbacks I took which made a shitload of conflict happen.

Issei shounen befriended me (Not like THAT, just regular friends) after we had a heart to heart while being forced to team up. I decided to help him out and give him a shounen power up + G Gundam martial arts training instead. He also matured quite a bit over the years, actually, and became a chivalrous pervert.

I was this close to companioning him, but he was plenty happy being the Harem King so I figured he wouldn't be interested in going with me.
>>
File: alignment bro.png (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
alignment bro.png
68KB, 640x640px
Where do you fall on this alignment chart, /jc/?
>>
>>52398165
>so that every girl he saw was flat chested.
You monster. How could you?
>>
File: nika jumper.jpg (85KB, 688x717px) Image search: [Google]
nika jumper.jpg
85KB, 688x717px
>>52398188
I didn't like his perverted shenanigans and I was bored.
>>
>>52398182
Guy/Dude
>>
>>52398182
party guy
>>
>>52398182
Hmm, I'd say I fluctuate between Buddy and Jerk. Depends on the threat level of the setting. And how well I like the people I'm dealing with.
>>
>>52398182
Mad man?
>>
>>52398112
The problem isn't as much my sister (she's too far gone into christianfaggotry to be salvageable) as our roomate Stacy.
I realy like Stacy.
It's not like I ever had a real chance to seduce her or whatever. But I'd prefer that she at least retain a modicum of respect and friendliness toward me. If my sister tells Stacy the full extent of my creepiness they very well might kick me out of the appartment.
>>
>>52398182
I go from Mad Man to The Man depending on how dangerous things can get in whatever world I'm in.
>>
>>52398182
True Dude. Sometimes dipping into Guy-Dude.
>>
I keep trying to convince myself to grab Divine dividing but can't seem to see it being better then Boosted gear.
>>
>>52398182
Mad Man by default. Really depends on the universe since my jumper seems to be very heavily influenced by the memories of the current jump they're in.

for example Fate/Zero me is going to be very, very angry all the time and cares more for sowing chaos in the Grail War than actually winning it, probably classifying them as a huge Dick
>>
>>52398299
Wouldn't have worked out anyway, because sooner or later your creepiness would shine through.
That's why you ended up here in the first place.
Join the club.

Now stop blogging and have fun playing pretend in your head.
>>
>>52398182
Nut Bro. Mad Man? I don't know how this alignment tree works.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
>>52398182
Wingman/buddy
>>
>>52398182
>>52398344
Wait, wait, I got it now. Yeah, Mad Man
>>
File: 1452350830002.png (16KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1452350830002.png
16KB, 958x660px
Did Mardukh ever drop a Lunars WIP?
>>
>>52398448
Yeah, its actually sitting in uploads.
>>
>>52398182
Buddy/Spaz
>>
File: 1465262205745.jpg (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1465262205745.jpg
14KB, 256x256px
>>52398459
Aw shit nigga, I'm gonna go check it out
Thanks anon
>>
>>52398182
I gotta say Mad Man/Party Guy/Nut combo.
The kind of guy who makes supertech fireworks out of shit in your kitchen because the party is slowing down and they're bored.

Used to be Pal/Dude, but Gonzo Journalism hit me like a cement truck.
>>
>>52398182
Prolly somewhere on the polar sides between Wingman and Guy. Not really a buddy, but I may be overestimating how friendly I am.
>>
>>52398307
Well, it can be. Because where Boosted Gear makes its user stronger, Divine Dividing makes its user stronger and also makes the enemy weaker. But a strong enough enemy can through that off, and the strength boost isn't as high as the one Boosted Gear gives. So in the end, yeah, Boosted Gear is probably better. Also, you can just steal a gem from Divine Dividing if you have Boosted Gear (the current user of Divine Dividing is pretty fight-happy, so he'll come to challenge you eventually and give you the chance) and integrate it into Boosted Gear for your own use. At first you won't be able to use Divine Dividing's powers without severely harming yourself, but if you train to upgrade your Balance Breaker it will be eventually able to manifest "Wyvern Fairies", little remote drones that can use either Boosted Gear or Divine Dividing's powers. Well, the normal ones, they can't use the super moves of Reduce or Blazing Inferno of Fiery Flames (turns out Y Ddraig Goch went through a chuuni phase). Also, Boosted Gear gets the Wyvern Fairies earlier. Divine Dividing needs to activate DxD mode to use them, they're just a base function for Boosted Gear once you upgrade it enough. Though Divine Dividing's version have laser guns and can use the Reduce super move, so it's kind of cool.
>>
>>52398182
Dick.
>>
>>52398448
>>52398494
I think that's just the one from the week before, didn't see Mardukth the last few days.
>>
>>52397963
I'm not sure. I really want Boosted Gear. Not even for the exponential power boost, I just think its other functions are really cool. It's like if you condensed Super Robot Wars down into a Kamen Rider suit. But I really don't want to get a copy of it, I want the real thing. And that would leave Rias's peerage in a pretty bad spot. Because whatever your thoughts are on Issei, he does make the lives of his friends much better. And without Boosted Gear, he's not going to have the power he'd need to do that. So right now I'm going back through the series and checking how viable it would be for me to interfere in their lives and better them. Some of them are easy, some are giving me trouble thinking of how to do them without making a lot of enemies in the process.
>>
>>52398809
I will never understand people who get butthurt about having a copy, even when they consciously understand it's completely equivocal and taking the original would apparently hurt a character they like
>>
>>52398841
Mostly because I don't want to give Ddraig an existential crisis by there being two of him. He's been through enough. But you have a point, is preventing him trauma worth making things worse for the rest of the cast? I mean, he's already in therapy. I can't do much more damage. Yeah, I guess you're right. I should just take a copy. I might be able to solve things in Issei's absence, but it's not worth the risk.
>>
>>52398904
Just say they're long-lost twins.
>>
>>52398809
Just wank that your copy is the real boosted gear from a parallel universe. Easily explained to stop any dragon angst. And seeing as how you wont traumatize yours with all the breast dragon emperor stuff he could help out issei's ddraig.
>>
>>52398904
but bullying the dragon is the best part? thats why I grabbed both ddraig and albion. Maximum dragon bullying
>>
>>52398655
The Wyverns are a unique evolution that was a result of Issei's own desires and his friendship with Ddraig. The Divine Dividing gets them later because of the friendship that Albion finally acknowledged between him and Ddraig.
>>
>>52398182
Which one of these is harmless but negative?
>>
>>52399202
Douche?
>>
And here I am just grabbing the Downfall Spear so that I can wield all of Fafnir's Treasures in a move stolen straight from the King of Heroes' own playbook.

Also I should be able to make that Sacred Gear Longinus Level fairly easily especially considering that a Dragon King resides in it. That it's a copy makes it even better, Asia needs Fafnir.
>>
>>52399153
Albion still needed the kickstarter from Ophis to obtain them, is what I'm getting at. It might have been made possible by frinedship, but it needed her upgrade to actually use. Albion had hisbreakthrough about his relationship with Ddraig before Diabolos Dragon L was actually activated. Ddraig didn't have that issue. Then again, Issei did only activate the Wyvern Fairies after he had died and been resurrected by Ophis, so maybe some Infinity Dragon power slipped in that way?
>>
>>52399321
Nah, what Ophis gave to Issei and Vali was pure, unadulterated power, what they did with that power was all up to them. Issei first created the wyverns as a desperation counter against Euclid and his copy of the scalemail armour.
>>
>>52399321
When Albion allowed Vali access to his original ability, it was that moment when he realized what Ddraig really was to him and that, I believe allowed the manifestation of the Wyverns.
>>
Does Hamon increase in power with stronger breathing/stronger muscles?
>>
>>52399428
So a sufficiently bullshit jumper could just use brute force power and a desire for wyverns to get them?
>>
>>52399428
Yes, I know. I'm not saying that you need the Infinity Dragon power to use the Dividing Fairies, just that it was that power-up that let Vali and Albion make them. Some other power-up could have done it, I'm sure. It just didn't.

>>52399459
It doesn't read that way to me, but then again the English translation for DxD is notoriously poorly structured. Maybe I'm missing something. If so, that's really fucking sad, then, because Ddraig thought they had that moment way earlier. They went around for five volumes with Ddraig knowing how special Albion was to him but not the other way around.
>>
I know there are perks that make training easier/faster, but what perks make teaching people easier/faster?
>>
Is it okay to companion a real life celebrity?
>>
>>52399528
Teaching Prodigy (400) Final fantasy 8
>>
>>52399572
Thanks.
>>
>>52399567
Sure. Who do you have in mind?
>>
>>52399463
Nope. You get Wyverns, but not the Wyverns Issei manifested.

The thing with Issei that you learn as you read the manga is that, the kid's actually pretty wily, but he needs to be pushed for that cunning of his to truly shine. Those wyverns were a result of his need to outstrip the boosted power levels of his opponent at the time, but then he took a look at that ability and made go even further, by making his capabilities operate independently of his body.

You need that mindset, which is further helped by the fact that, until he fought with Sairarog, he was the weak link in the Peerage. Basically, he views himself as weaker than his opponent all the time, and because of that, when it is the case, he immediately starts cheating.

...well, except for that brawl with Sairarog.

>>52399513
That moment they had was largely for comedic purposes, if you take a closer look at the moment they both let their wielders use their original powers, you see that they never really thought about the fact that the only reason why they grew so powerful was because they pushed each other so far. They had the other to thank that they became the Heavenly Dragons, and that was when the Dividing Gear gained the Wyverns.
>>
>>52399567
Sure. But it's more fun to put a twist on it, like getting them as a head-in-a-jar in Futurama or as a cannibal cultist in Creepypasta
>>
>>52399686
>manga
fuck. Kill me now.

Light Novel I meant.
>>
>>52399056
To be fair dragons are known to enjoy lusty women, entire myths and legends go on about it. So ddraig may not hate it that much
>>
File: 636137273622693450.jpg (490KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
636137273622693450.jpg
490KB, 1920x1080px
You know what, this made my skype people chuckle. Here you go.

Now to go back in the hole people want me to stay in.

Crusader Halefin (200 CP):
“Hlaughle.” [Salute]
It’s unknown what tribe Halefin is born from, or why he left to wander. It’s further unknown how exactly this murloc gained the favor of the Holy Light - but the Argent Dawn will never turn down someone with it’s blessing. And now this Paladin of the Swamps comes to your command, clad in custom-fit plate armor. With his warhammer Marshlight, and a waterproofed libram, this murloc stands fit and ready for battle.

For an additional 50 CP, Halefin is also equipped with an enchanted bridle, used to summon his steed Gleamscale - a lightning-fast crocolisk with a set of blessed armor that glows even in unnatural darkness.
>>
>>52399460
Maybe, Ultimate Kars stated and seemed to have hundreds of times stronger hamon than Joseph. Though it may be both better control, and better overall physical ability rather than just breathing and muscles.
>>
>>52399819
Renamon.

Apparently I am her digimon.
>>
>>52399776
Once again, overpriced.

As has been the case the last few. And the perks.
>>
File: Eleven.gif (346KB, 540x716px) Image search: [Google]
Eleven.gif
346KB, 540x716px
>>52399819
Latest companion would be Eleven, from Stranger Things. How it happened is...complicated, but to make a long story short, I informed Alma of what was going on at the local lab, and her response was to storm it, tear it apart, and take Eleven with her. As of now, she and Frisk have basically adopted her, so it seems like that'll be something I have to deal with. At the very least, Frisk bonded really quickly with her, and she calls Alma "Mama", so it looks like things are going pretty well.

Of course, I had to deal with the actual fallout, so you know, that's fine. Just leave all the work to me, no big deal...
>>
>>52399776
...Uh. Okay.

He seems fun.

Not sure why you'd want to give a crocodile glowing armor...
>>
>>52399776
I love it however that seems a bit steep for a companion, maybe 100 for him with the option to buy his bonus as is.

How about a combo where if you buy him and the murloc tribe of 40 murlocs they can all be paladins? Either way please keep posting I love these.
>>
>>52399964
A paladin's mount has to be sufficiently fabulous, you see.

It was either a crocolisk (six-legged crocodile relative), a giant frog, or another swamp beast.
>>
File: WITCHCRAFT!.gif (419KB, 314x177px) Image search: [Google]
WITCHCRAFT!.gif
419KB, 314x177px
>>52399776
>Murloc Paladin
>>
File: JC14.png (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.png
625KB, 1920x1080px
>>52397430
We do NOT talk about what happened in Nintendogs. Ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzeaH34XaQU

>>52397593
I told Patches I left a bag of treasure near the edge of a cliff.

Then I kicked him off it.

>>52397963
I taught Issei how to work a shaft, and impale people with it. What to wear so it doesn't chafe, and what to do if another man tries to take it away from you. His harem joined in, too! It was sweaty work.

You know, training to be a home defence militia against asshole pagan gods and all that. He grew up really quick the first time Thor tried to blow up the neighbourhood, and with significantly less time to do whacky clothes shenanigans just focusing on training gave him plenty of time to grow up and focus on the people important to him. It got to the point Rias started missing the old goofball Issei, and he almost had a breakdown trying to get his feelings across. By the time Vali's team joined forces with him after an early backstab from within his own ex-faction, I'd imparted enough lessons in grand strategy for him to meet as an equal right off the bat. Also pull off that grizzled, hardass legendary soldier look.

About a year in, I had to retire from playing mentor to go deal with the Khaos Brigade-well, mainly those goddamn idiot heroes.

I showed up to the fight as this massive dragon wielding a spear in his mouth Sif-style. They all laughed right up until they realised it was identical to their leader's. Then I turned it into an angel slayer, and the screams started.

I came back to find Loki backstabbing a weakened Thor and about to start Ragnarok. Issei of all people somehow stopped it with the power of the breast goddess, buying just enough time for me and Odin to end Loki before he could ruin everything.

AGAIN.

>>52399460
All but confirmed, considering ultimate lifeform Kars can melt human flesh with it.
>>
>>52399460
Pretty much, also collective stress one builds up over their lifetime iirc.
>>
File: arianna.jpg (138KB, 792x1008px) Image search: [Google]
arianna.jpg
138KB, 792x1008px
>>52399819
Pick related. Because I have terrible taste in waifus.

>>52399946
Nah, the perks are fine.

>>52399999
Oh, right, they've got a few more legs than normal crocodiles.

Giant frog would've been fun too... Less easy to armor up though.
>>
This community is a disgrace to the internet.
>>
>>52399819
In my chain, I have no idea. From my last build where I took a companion, Nakiri Erina from Shokugeki no Souma
>>
>>52400068
Your mother is a disgrace to feminism.
>>
File: Breaking News!.jpg (28KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
Breaking News!.jpg
28KB, 350x400px
>>52400068
In other news, water is wet, the sun is hot, and Red is not only the name of a jumpmaker, but also a color!
>>
>>52399999
Super Reverse Satan!
>>
>>52400068
Fair enough.
>>
>>52399819
Merlin and Mordred from Fateverse/Nasuverse King Arthur. Merlin I recruited through the King's Aide drawback, but I decided to mentor Mordred into becoming kingly enough for her father to accept her.

Mordred ended up demanding that I take her with me on the journey, and vowed to serve me. So I took her along, because why not.

I haven't told her that I'm planning on having Diarmuid as my (only) servant instead of her because I'm not sure how well she'd take the news. Before you ask: Yes I am immune to the love spot.
>>
>>52400003
no it's heresy there is a difference
>>
>>52400119
Fool! That's not Super Reverse Satan, that's ULTRA Reverse Satan!
>>
>>52399999
>>52399964
Well now you have to do it.
>>
>>52400102
The rest I'll accept, but gtfo outta here with the "sun is hot" propaganda
>>
>>52400093
I'm pretty sure his mother is a man. So good call, I guess
>>
>>52400053
>twilight solar
how'd that happen?
>>
>>52400068
The internet is a disgrace to the internet, how new are you?
>>
File: Disgust and Anger.jpg (282KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust and Anger.jpg
282KB, 720x540px
>>52400156
>gtfo outta here
>get the fuck out outta here
>>
I have a question about the elemental Hero Jump. for the Get your game on drawback, how dangerous is it? If you are sacrificed or destroyed during one of the games are you dead, because well that seems pretty dangerous.
>>
>>52400197
I doubt it would kill you, though it might hurt a lot.
>>
>>52400190

That tfw when somebody points out you're failed gramer
>>
>>52400197
>elemental Hero Jump
What is that?
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52399964
Ask Hathor!

No seriously, Egypt in Age of Mythology's chock full of glowy armored crocodiles that shoot sun lasers at enemies of the cow goddess, who turns into a lion goddess, who may or may not be the same person as the angry drunken lion goddess.

>>52399819
After a lot of bitter sibling rivalry, a severe derailing of Crowley's plan actual outcome will have to wait for the end of Index, but definitely included murdering most of the goddamn Kiharas and yet ANOTHER more desperate attempt to wipe me from existene, my second sister.

Joan.

Turns out-when my FIRST little sister Nona copied my ability that partitions off your negative emotions into a fight-y not-Stand thing, on entering Index the power of idol theory gave it its' own consciousness.

For being what's basically her shadow, Nona's the one who's been a shoulder for her to cry on since, well, they know each other well already. I've had to keep her away from the meaner companions for fear of bullying after they heard about our spa. Gar and Blaize share most of her tastes in animes, but absolutely none in best girls. It's a more civil kind of rivalrous banter, at least. I think Pleinair likes her, too. She gives especially emotive "..."s and also headpats. Sunny wanted to fight her for funsies, but gave up when she started having a breakdown about someone else surpassing her effortlessly.

As for myself-it's an almost disconcerting 180 from yelling about my imminent destruction to stammering and hiding in her room. Sometimes my room, by mistake.

...she better not have knocked over my vintage Tenacious D audio crystals again. I JUST finished stacking them.
>>
File: euphemisms.png (333KB, 737x760px) Image search: [Google]
euphemisms.png
333KB, 737x760px
>>52400018
>>
>>52400197
The big thing about the drawback is that you'll lose most of your day at random to be part of a children's card game.

Being destroyed or tributed as a monster probably won't be pleasant, especially if you get summoned in a Shadow Duel, but it won't end your chain.
>>
>>52400281
Duel Monsters-The heroes. It's A yu gi oh jump using the elemental heroes, Destiny Heroes and Evil Heroes as a setting. Instead of playing card games you are actually dealing with the people from the cards fighting or doing crime as super heroes and super villains.
>>
Would Always an Ending from Sidereals allow you to destroy a Stand without killing the user? If not, do we have any other perks that would allow you to kill one entity of a spiritually-linked pair?
>>
>>52400338
*kill only one entity of a spiritually-linked pair?
>>
>>52400317
Oh right, the digimon jump. I was wondering for a sec too.

Wait, isn't that still a WIP? Could've sworn there were plenty of items ans such not finished.

>>52400338
Think so, yeah.
>>
File: ariana_by_deemonproductions.jpg (92KB, 628x695px) Image search: [Google]
ariana_by_deemonproductions.jpg
92KB, 628x695px
>>52400168
Well, I basically just convinced her that she'd be able to get what she wanted better if she went with me, instead of staying in Creation.

She's kind of really self-absorbed, just a /tad/ power-hungry, and feels the Creation's hers by right of Exaltation, seeing other people more as tools to be used than friends.

Sorta like a lot of villains elsewhere, actually? Which helped me a bit in figuring out how to approach her.

But she's got some morality/goodness under that arrogance.

Anyway, planning to get her as my solar mate when the Lunars jump is out, and using a pod until then.
>>
>>52400317
Alright that's good, just didn't want to fail the chain do to a 100 cp drawback. Thanks for the response
>>
>>52399988
>combo idea

A bit extreme right out the gate / Jump Start, BUT I can say "if purchased alongside the White Shark Tribe, Halefin is readily capable of inducting them into the Holy Light's favor and over time, the White Sharks will learn the nuances of the Priest and Paladin classes."
>>
>>52400442
That would be awesome. A cloister of murloc paladins.
>>
>>52400442
That sounds good to me, yes.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>52386287
200 Stranger Things
Hawkins, Indiana
Citizen
Age 13
Avoidance, Lando Calrissian -100, Universal Knowledge -100,
Cool Bike -50,
Eggo Central -50, Blanket Fort -50, D&D Room -50, Sensory Deprivation Tank -300,
Companions(Ruari[Experiment, Emotional Powers, Telekinesis -100, Telephonesis -50, Biokinesis -50, Telepathy -50, Mind Skimming -100, Cool Bike -100, Handkerchief -50], MMBrown[Scientist, Universal Knowledge, Sixth Sense Static -100, Mad Science -200, Research Notes -100, Tranquilizer Needle -100], MMRed[Cop, Cops Are Good At Finding Things, Trustworthy -100, 8 sets Walkie-Talkies -400], MMGreen[Scientist, Universal Knowledge, Mad Science -200, MK Ultra -300], MMBlue[Cop, Cops Are Good At Finding Things, Trustworthy -100, Negotiator -200, Walkie-Talkies -50, Gun -50, Car -100], The Dood Squad[Cop, Cops Are Good At Finding Things, Trustworthy -100, Man Of Action -300, Car -100], Missy[Experiment, Emotional Powers, Truesight -150, Telepathy -50, Mind Skimming -100, Influence Animals -150, Handkerchief -50], Luna Lovegood[Citizen, Avoidance, Lando Calrissian -100, Monster Hunting -300, Walkie-Talkies -50, Cool Bike -50])-300,
Shortened Stay +0,
My latest realm will be sky Islands over forests. I'll also conquer my latest island in my netherworld. While I might get pulled into the plot sometimes most of my year here will probably be spent gaming in my nifty new D&D room.
Continue
1 History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
2 Masters of Red
3 SCP
4 Sonichu
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Beelzebub
7 The Matrix
8 Samurai Deeper Kyo
>>
how would a djinn in magi feel about their holder trying to woo them?
>>
>>52397619

Is that supposed to be Elsa as a Supervillain?
>>
>>52400613
Sonichu. Welp, this probably won't be enjoyable.
>>
>>52400620
They're fucking ancient, dude.

Like, we're talking bajillions.
>>
>>52398182
mad man
>>
File: arianna_portraits_by_udoncrew.jpg (50KB, 386x500px) Image search: [Google]
arianna_portraits_by_udoncrew.jpg
50KB, 386x500px
>>52400168
>>52400369
Oh... Having a library several times bigger than anything Creation (or Heaven and Malfeas) have ever seen was also a major selling point.

Just offer people books. It seems to work for most of the people I try to companion. When it doesn't, you offer free internet.
>>
>>52400637
and?
>>
>>52400768
I'm saying it mmmight take a while, and also considering they're going to be inside the Metal Vessel most of the time sustaining a relationship that's more than an "advisor and king" deal might be difficult.
>>
>>52400637
>not being decillions of times older than the universe
Look at this little baby.
>>
>>52400814
Not all of us use Record the Recording's loophole to buy an entire jump, anon.
>>
>>52397016
>Angels can time travel
>Gods can time travel
>Humans can time travel
>inb4 dogs can time travel

Sounds suspiciously like time travel is more a thing anyone can learn to do in the Supernatural universe, not some kind of racial feature. Or the plot's just a series of escalating asspulls by the writers.
>>
>>52400125
Immune to the what?
>>
>>52400888
We've only seen demons time-travel when they hitch a ride on humans' time travel.
>>
>>52400911
Diarmuid has a mole under his eye that makes women want the D.
>>
>>52400911
Diarmuid has a cursed mole, makes all the ladies fall for him.
>>
>>52400863
What the hell is Record the Recording?

I just used stacked hyperbolic time chambers and the Dark Millennium drawback from Imperium to train for a ridiculously long time. Ironically it wasn't even to gain power, it was to get that old. I just needed to use the Weight of the Years from Master of Magic to be doing something productive so I wouldn't go insane. I did this entirely so that when people used things to get a read on my age they'd have a nervous breakdown at all those zeroes.
>>
>>52400947
A miserable little pile of secrets.
>>
>>52400947
Asshole from SB who, when people critiqued a drawback in Generic Xianxia, went "no fuck you it's staying in."

But nevermind on that front, sorry for assuming.
>>
>>52400912
Demons are... basically humans with corrupted/broken souls, yes/no? Maybe anyone with an intact, healthy soul can time travel in the Supernatural setting (if they know how).
>>
>>52400733
>library several times bigger than anything Creation

Where did you get that?
>>
>>52400932
>>52400939
You know, that story always made me wonder: The Fiana were probably based on a real tribe who got mythologized. So what was up with the real Diarmuid? Was he just a really pretty guy who happened to have a beauty spot, and other jealous men spread the rumor it was magic as a way to cope? "No, no, he's not more handsome than us, it's that magic mole of his. If it weren't for that the girls would go for us, I'm sure of it."
>>
Hmm, Sonichu as expected is made of horror. However, it seems I could get a second pokeform. It doesn't even limit me in what pokemon I might like to be(certainly not one of the terror horrors that give the jump it's name though). I'm tempted to be a legendary of some sort just for having to deal with this place.
>>
>>52400947
>I did this entirely so that when people used things to get a read on my age they'd have a nervous breakdown at all those zeroes.

"So how old does it say he is?"

"I think it's broken"

"No, it's just using scientific notation."

"I know that, but it says he's older than the universe, by several orders of magnitude, that has to be an error."
>>
>>52400975
But dont most xianxia jumps have time extension drawbacks?
>>
>>52400990
Sounds like something jealous people would do, yeah.
>>
>>52401019
Either +0 or with a limit.

Not stackable to the point you can buy every. Fucking. Thing. In the entire jump.
>>
File: a84383e4b087700390c5fb791499453d.png (567KB, 1680x900px) Image search: [Google]
a84383e4b087700390c5fb791499453d.png
567KB, 1680x900px
>>52399776
Okay, I don't care how much this guy costs, I'm taking him. I don't even care if I have to kick out a Companion to make room for him. This is just awesome.

Stop making this Jump so awesome!

>>52399819
Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe.
Shut up.
>>
>>52400888
It's definitely the second one.
Supernatural was decent up until the end of season 5.
It survived past it's own story and just kept on going, slowly rotting away inside.
There is naught but a skeleton left of the original idea.

At this point, the Winchesters come from generations of badass Hunters on their mother's side, and through their father they are also Hunters, Men of Letters, and direct descendants of Adam or something, which makes them perfect hosts for Archangels (custom-job superweapon prototype versions of regular angels).

Both have been demons, or damn close at least once, and the Dean has also been a vampire for a short period.

Also, they've both died several dozen times. Angels kept resurrecting them.
They've also both been to Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory. Sometimes more than once.
They've also both travelled through time.
They've both killed an indeterminate number of monsters, angels, and demons, and probably a dozen gods each. The only reason they haven't killed an uncountable number of gods yet is because gods are kind of rare, relatively.

I don't know what the word for this kind of trainwreck is, but their picture is next to it in the dictionary.
>>
>>52398182
Mad Man to Energetic to Spaz, depending on the person. I'll occasionally Wing Man if I see reason to, but keeping yourself under control isn't any fun.

>>52399819
Impmon. He's a surly little guy until you get past his shell. Then he's still douchebag, but he's your douchebag. Equal parts loyal and acerbic.
>>
File: exalted__arianna_by_udoncrew.jpg (112KB, 460x950px) Image search: [Google]
exalted__arianna_by_udoncrew.jpg
112KB, 460x950px
>>52400986
Buying library options in a lot of places to stack together, most notably the Public Library in Endless Legend and the Library of Alexandria from Civilization (either of those is probably already enough)... but also including the ones in Teen Titans, Libriomancer, Traveler's Gate, Night Angel, and a bunch of other places.

All of this supplemented with gratuitous magpie'ing and copying of books from many different jumps.
>>
>>52401120
They sound like the writers had PCs in a ten year old's idea of a Saints campaign for In Nomine.

... Fuuu-
>>
>>52401108
Used Goods.
>>
>>52401210
More like the show still had a decent following and people will eat garbage if they're told is fine cuisine.

They ran out of good ideas but still had to keep the show running, so they pulled out every stop and have cracked open every mythology book they could get their hands on to regurgitate in the form of a script.

Also, didn't mention this earlier.
Dean killed Death itself.
Literally Death.
Friend of God (YHWH), and so old he can't remember if he or God is the older being.

But things still die, and the Reapers still move souls to the appropriate afterlife, so I'm not sure it really means.

Maybe he's just in a permanent coma. Or maybe he faked it.
>>
>>52401315
>Or maybe he faked it.
Meanwhile, Death is sipping martinis on the beach of a tropical resort, staying far away from this madness. Like any sensible person would.
>>
>>52399596
I don't even know. Maybe Dan Harmon (creator of Harmontown and Rick & Morty) and Michelle Obama (creator of Malia and Natasha)
>>
>>52401120
>direct descendants of Adam
Isn't literally fucking everyone a direct descendant of Adam? By definition?
>>
>>52401354
Death faked his own Him!
>>
>>52401174
Is there one in discworld?
>>
File: CrKrNcIWAAAkSkk.jpg (43KB, 415x586px) Image search: [Google]
CrKrNcIWAAAkSkk.jpg
43KB, 415x586px
Jump # 27 Duel Monsters: The Heroes (Preliminary build until it’s completed)
Background: Elemental Hero
Perks:
*Hero Mask (0)
*A Hero Arrives (100, Discount)
*Polymerization (200, Discount)
*Rightous Justice (300, Discount)
Powers and Gimmicks
*Witch Raider (200)
Equipment:
*Costume (0)
*Noble Estate (200)
Companions
*Hero Call (200)
Drawbacks
*Ultimate Nightmare (+100)
*Get your game on (+100)

Companions

Van Hellsing
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Visions of Justice
Powers:
*Witch Raider
Equipment
*A to Z Machines

Akitsu
Background: Destiny Hero
Perks:
*D-spirit
*D-Counter
*Overdestiny
Powers:
*Dogmaguy

Arcueid
Background: Elemental Hero
Perks:
*Hero Mask
*A Hero Arrives
*Rightous Justice
Powers:
*The Earth

Adam Jensen
Perks:
*D-Spirit
*D-Time
*Over Destiny
Powers:
*Doomguy

Snowflame
Perks:
*D-spirit
*D-Counter
*Over destiny
Powers:
*Dreadguy

(So my ramblings went a bit long for anyone who cares here is a link https://pastebin.com/QE22251w )
>>
>>52401354
>>52401395
I really hope that's the case. That's the story I want to believe.

But the Reapers were super pissed about it. Death was basically they're dad, and they had a way better relationship with him than the angels did with God.
One of them also informed the Winchesters that they would never get another resurrection, nor an afterlife.
The Reapers have agreed that the next time the Winchesters die, they're just going to drop them off in void outside of time and space, where they'll cease to exist.

>>52401389
One would assume.
But this is Supernatural, not the Holy Bible.
Maybe they meant direct male line? I'm not sure, but it was a big deal about them being the only suitable candidates for long-term possession by an Archangel.
Lucifer possessed an inferior host for most of his appearances, and the body was slowly deteriorating despite the fact that Lucifer can make his hosts instantly heal from wounds.
He survived a headshot from the Colt.
>>
File: 59c5c40fbfef1b2a88ba9f55848380c2.png (517KB, 1280x625px) Image search: [Google]
59c5c40fbfef1b2a88ba9f55848380c2.png
517KB, 1280x625px
>>52401262
Rood Dood.
>>
>>52401262
Scary used goods, though. She somehow made all the world's water disappear. It wasn't in that pillar, based on its thickness that pillar should have been forty-two billion kilometers high (assuming a one hundred meter radius and given that the volume of Earth's oceans are about 1.35 billion cubic kilometers). Instead, it only reached into the upper atmosphere. That water had to have gone somewhere. I know it's far more likely this is just the result of children's cartoon animators not doing their research, but it still makes me wonder how that would look in-universe if you went to that jump.
>>
>>52401315
Have they not killed God yet?

Who, by the way, was pretending to a human while using his omniscience to write books based on the Winchesters' lives. Instead of, you know, stepping in when the angels went batshit in his absence.
>>
File: school_chibis.gif (212KB, 1161x800px) Image search: [Google]
school_chibis.gif
212KB, 1161x800px
>>52401450
Sadly, no. But there is the True Librarian perk for being an awesome librarian and using L-Space, and access to the Unseen University's library.

Now if only I could import a companion to get that perk...
>>
>>52401477
Not sure. I'm still slowly trying to stomach Season 11.
>God's sister
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07zYvkNYL8
>>
>>52401477
Wait, the prophet author dude was actually God? When was this?
>>
>>52399819
Yubel... Yeah I don't always make the best decisions when it comes to picking companions. At least I have gotten this Yubel to be less crazy... I hope.
>>
Is there any magic system/perks that would let me change what a person sees on a piece of paper by having them flip it over? Like, if I had both sides labeled "look at the other side," and when the page is flipped have it change to "one more time" with the last message being an explosive rune or something?
>>
>>52401567
Anartist from scp.
>>
>>52401451
Nice. Actually, not nice at all, considering what happened. But that was a pretty good way to deal with the Yubel situation and went much better than it could have gone.

Also the jump is as completed as it's gonna get for the time being.
>>
>>52401567
A shit tone of them, yes. Harry Potter, especially, is good for interactive magical text. Could probably combine it with another magic system that lets you set conditional runes.
>>
>>52400356

Which Digimon Jump? Mine or someone else's?

Also, to that guy last thread. There are no current plans to add in a CP -> DP conversion option since I tried balancing things around the current amount.

You can design the Last Straw Mega differently from your other forms as far as Data Point allocation goes, to reflect the vast differences between Megidramon and Gallantmon.

Yes, you may design mechanical or cyborg parts out of Chrome Digizoid if you bought the option.

(Were there any other questions I missed?
>>
>>52401609
Ah I see, well that's cool it's a pretty cool jump I just saw that it was listed as 0.7. As far as resolving things with Yubel, Yeah she is kind of tough to deal with. I mean she isn't exactly evil, just so horribly damaged. Also unless you know what your dealing with her damage reflection ability is nasty.
>>
>>52401701
Yeah for our Tamer partner if we are a digimon can we pick Jeri?
>>
>>52401777
Hoping to give her a more durable partner who won't get ganked by Beelzemon and start her down the path to utmost despair?
>>
>>52401787
Yes she needs a good friend who can help her through life, and a non cannon fodder partner who won't get one shotted.
>>
>>52401811
Leomon dies in every show doesnt he.
>>
Why are there 2 bleach jumps in uploads?
>>
>>52401849
Its a Fact of life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_lN0pJxde0
>>
File: Hackmon_b.jpg (67KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hackmon_b.jpg
67KB, 320x320px
>>52399776
You are great my friend.

>>52399819
Soon to be Jesmon/Hackmon.
>>
File: KonoJoJo.jpg (998KB, 1150x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KonoJoJo.jpg
998KB, 1150x1000px
>>52401787
Beezlemon is Impmon's mega form. Leomon is a champion. Mega > Champion. So of course Leomon is gonna die. What needs to happen is to prevent Impmon from digivolving. Kill the little bastard, absorb his data.
>>
>>52401870
I count three.
>>
>>52401870
It looks like somehow a pair of raw text dumps for the Bleach jump update got uploaded, too. Odd.
>>
>>52401892
>>52401787
Doesn't help that Beezlemon is one of the Seven Demon Lords, a notably powerful group of Megas.
>>
>>52401892
I kind of like Impmon, though, after he gets his head out of his ass. I'd rather do that in a way that skips him having to murder a bunch of people and feel immense guilt for it, is all.
>>
>>52401899
Happened the same for Clustertruck. Might be someone's mucking about in the Uploads folder.
>>
For the JJBA jump, is the "[reflection of] your chosen powerset" if you're a Stand user other Stand users?
>>
I kinda wish I had a build in digimon for Lucemon going full angel instead of going down his regular path and make a new digivolution...hopefully one that doesn't look so ugly and looks angelic.
>>
File: fd1.png (1MB, 1366x714px) Image search: [Google]
fd1.png
1MB, 1366x714px
>>52401959
Then why don't you make your own Lucemon digivolution?
>>
>>52401956
Yes.
>>
>>52401469
I'd like to imagine that Lapiz didn't steal the whole ocean but instead was gradually lifting the water up into her pillar.

There would have been extremely massive environmental and social consequences if she actually took the entire ocean into her pillar.

But yeah her Water powers are so OP that she'd give Poseidon a heart attack.
>>
>>52401512
Houserule that bitch bro. I know I did, to get me an awesome team of orangutan companions.
>>
>>52401787

There's currently no direction option to. . .huh, well, actually. . . Okay, you know it'd be a bit awkward, but technically speaking if you start as a Wild One and got an unbonded Digivice (either buying one in the Jump or making one with a Fake Blue Card) you could technically become her Digimon Partner that way. Yeah though, no current way to directly partner up with her in the Jump.

>>52401959

Thinking about being about to intersperse Canon and Custom Digimon forms throughout the line in a future update, though Canon ones wouldn't benefit from the table stuff meant for designing. Alternatively, you could just design variants of Lucemon and his line in the Custom Table, trying to mimic things with the changes you want.
>>
File: Machinedramon_b.jpg (49KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Machinedramon_b.jpg
49KB, 320x320px
>>52401701
As the guy last thread, thanks for the answers.

Though now I'm going to have to agonize over what to do with my Data Points. The Chrome Digizoid needs to stay, /especially/ now with my cyborg part made out of it. Being the Digizoid robot is too cool.

And going Variable Commands is great, but I gotta go fast with Full Speed Ahead. Gah.

Anyway, how big can a Mega with Bigger, Badder get?

Is Sustained a bad idea with a Last Straw form? Is the Digital Hazard?

At what level does it seem appropriate to upgrade firebreath to Godzilla-style atomic breath?

And which of these type progressions looks better to you?

Rookie: Dragon Man, Warrior (Draconic fighting guy, armored up a bit)
Champion: Cyborg, Dragon Man (Same, but bigger and armor replaced with cybernetics)
Ultimate: Machine, Dragon Man, Demon Man (Full conversion cyborg dragon-man, with demonic aesthetics added into the mix)
Mega: Machine, Dragon Man, Demon Man (A refinement of the above)

or

Rookie: Dragon Man, Warrior (Draconic fighting guy, armored up a bit)
Champion: Cyborg, Dragon Man (Same, but bigger and armor replaced with cybernetics)
Ultimate: Cyborg, Machine, Dragon Man (Full conversion cyborg dragon-man)
Mega: Machine, Dragon Man, Demon Man (A refinement of the above, now fully mechanical and with demonic aesthetics added into the mix)
>>
>>52401987
I do not know what would be essential besides Angel and since I do not want it to be like Angemon or Angewomen unless I could have Lucemon be the digimon I want and then customize him through it
>>
File: 1480714521372.png (220KB, 723x642px) Image search: [Google]
1480714521372.png
220KB, 723x642px
>>52397858
See, I thought your sister might just be a cunt. Your siblings shouldn't be trying to sabotage your relationships because of a weird hobby. Now I see that you are a dumbass and showed your porn to your sister, and she is justified in disgust.
>>
>>52402069

Machinedramon is super cool, and being the big durable robot like him sounds awesome. What you could possibly do is give each of your forms some sort of dash or kick based moves (potentially rocket pack moves?) to strengthen their legs up, using the passive benefits from the extra slots from Variable Commands. Some Digimon literally just have "multiple round house kicks" as moves, so it'd be fairly thematic of the material if you decide to do so. Might not make you more nimble, but it'd probably help with speed or jumping.

Pretty fucking huge. Not Zhuqiaomon, but bigger than MegaGargomon at the very least

Digital Hazard + Last Straw is how you start approaching the "Megidramon's caustic ass data was corroding the Digital World" so it'd be really strong but also, like, dangerous for all parties involved. You probably don't want to bestow Sustained's benefits to Last Straw just because Digimon in that state are rampaging, and removing their potential timer that knocks them out of that seems dangerous.

Technically speaking? Champion, although it wouldn't be terribly strong at that level, it'd probably have most of the traits you're looking for. Greymon in one of the movies uses a Mega Flare that looks like it.

Personally speaking I think the second one looks like a more natural progression, but both look pretty cool.
>>
File: 70e61b73107f5b39e3b382b77c6362d3.jpg (669KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
70e61b73107f5b39e3b382b77c6362d3.jpg
669KB, 2480x3507px
>>52402033
Considering how raw power is usually the last aspect I consider when I determine who to add as a Companion, it's funny to me just how much she has and how little she ever uses it.

>Ability to suck up most of an entire planet's worth of water.
Would rather rewatch a dumb teen soap opera for the fourth time.

>Can create ice/water clones of others powerful enough to give the Crystal Gems a brief run for their money.
Starts up a farm and rather enjoys the experience.

There were also several emotional moments shared because of how my presence tweaked events. I find it odd how even as I'm writing my own story I can surprise myself.
>>
>>52402067
Thank You I am willing to spend all my CP to give Jeri happiness. So I could just pick as many things that are similiar to Lucemon and when I am done say it is a Holy route or something? I am sorry for the trouble.
>>
>>52402246

No trouble dude, it's cool.

Yeah though, look at it this way. Some dude asked a while ago what kind of Digimon he could make with a Fake Blue card. After an answer he came with the follow up question of could he "do stuff like make Agumon variants?" and yeah, of course he could. You can do the same stuff on the Custom Table. Like "Lucemon" with one minor difference at the champion stage perhaps having an additional holy ring or something, digivolving into Lucemon (Ascended Mode) which is like a fully holy Lucemon (Falldown Mode) or whatever and progress from there.

This goes for other people reading too, if you're strapped for ideas on the custom table, recreating variant of canon Digimon like Digimon Saver's variant of Agumon's line (which literally starts with Agumon, but with red belts on his hands because reasons).
>>
>>52402229
You disgust me.
>>
>>52402327

This goes for other people reading too, if you're strapped for ideas on the custom table, recreating variants of canon Digimon like Digimon Saver's variant of Agumon's line (which literally starts with Agumon, but with red belts on his hands because reasons) is totally viable.* sorry, distracted, flubbing some sentences and stuff
>>
>>52402333
Your butthurt grudge is so low effort.
>>
>>52402333
You're supposed to wait till Yoro actually does something worth getting your fragile sensibilities hurt over.
There's literally nothing at all in that post you could have possible gotten upset over.
>>
>>52402229
So why exactly did you companion her again?
>>
File: d452f14eead283ddf0b22c2fccfd557d.jpg (497KB, 2000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
d452f14eead283ddf0b22c2fccfd557d.jpg
497KB, 2000x1413px
>>52402333
Is this the part where I'm supposed to ask why?
>>
Is there anyone who likes the DORUmon line as much as I do? I can't quite figure out why I like it so much, but it's my favorite line out of all of them.
>>
>>52402333
That's nice, dear.
>>52402423
I think this is the part where you're supposed to an hero because someone on the Internet said something mean.
>>
>>52402229
She seems like she'd be more happy not being your companion.
>>
>>52402434

It's not my favorite, but the Dorumon line is pretty fucking sweet. I think it's because it's like a dinosaur/dragon thing bu at the same time SO FUCKING FLUFFY!!! Also it's purple, and inevitably turns into a Royal Knight (or a glitched out mess of an anomaly in the Digital World)
>>
>>52402434
I really liked him in X-Evolution. Fluffdragons a cute.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>52400613
201 Sonichu
Villain -100
Age 28
Pokemon[Alolan Ninetales]
Prowldent Virginia Community College
Pokemon Type(Fire, Ice, Fairy)-600, Trolle Fatale, Witch -100,
Wooden Badge, Dark Scepter -300,
What the hell is this happy horse-shit? Right, I don't even want to kill anything here, seeing as I don't want anything to do with their souls. My newest realm is more oceans , islands, and sky islands. I also need to conquer my newest netherworld island. We'll be doing a lot more gaming in the warehouse, work on some crafting too. Movie marathons, parties in the bar. Pretty much anything but deal with this world. While I'm here, I'll upgrade my shield. Called, Commander, Daylight, Mindarmor, Acidic, Greater Anchoring, Arrow catching, Bashing, Blinding, Death ward, Ghost ward, Ranged, Variable, Manifester, Speed, Animated, Arrow deflection, Axeblock, Ectoplasmic wall, Hammerblock, Spearblock, Ghost touch, Vanishing, Wild, Aporter, Heavy Fortification, Reflecting, Time buttress, Undead controlling, Greater Acid/Cold/Electricity/Fire/Sonic Resistance, Energy Defense. I'll be glad to be shut of this cesspit.
Continue
1 History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
2 Masters of Red
3 SCP
4 Terraria
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Beelzebub
7 The Matrix
8 Samurai Deeper Kyo
>>
>>52402452
OOOOOHHHHH SNAP XD
YA RELLLY GOT HIM DIS TIEM!
SIKK BURN YO!
420 BLAZ IT
>>
>>52402483
Red pill, blue pill, hell I'll take a purple polkadotted pill to leave Sonichu. Matrix. A new 7 might not hurt.
>>
>>52402452
and your mother would've been more happy if you hadn't been born, but it doesn't look like everybody gets their way now does it?
>>
>>52402434
I love it aswell I grabbed the Dorumon as my digital form in cyber slueths and grabbed the option to digivolve into other lines so long as my rookie stays the same, so I can go Final Enemy or Alphamon
>>
>>52402487
It wasn't an insult. There are some people whose personalities wouldn't be likely to fit with jumpchain or want to continue with such bullshit, and Lapis is exactly that sort of person. I really can't see her wanting to be a jumper's companion.

>>52402505
Pathetic, really, how your imagination game is so fragile that when someone questions if a character's actions are in-character you'd resort to such accusations.
>>
>>52402504
Girlchan in Paradise
>>
>>52402547
What's pathetic is how quickly you got offended. Truth stings, don't it?
>>
File: Chaosdromon_b.jpg (84KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Chaosdromon_b.jpg
84KB, 320x320px
>>52402225
Alright, cool. Thank you.

Taking some kind of Variable Commands that helps with mobility could be good, yeah. Maybe go with Iron Man-ish thrusters for the latter levels? Anyway, think I'll go Chrome Digizoid and Variable Commands then.

I was thinking Full Speed Ahead, Bigger, Badder, and Chrome Digizoid for the Last Straw, combined with a Machine, Dragon, Demon Beast typing.

Really play up it being a fuckhuge terrying robot monster. Uncontained power to compare to the normal progression's more refined stuff.

Not sure what to do with last 200 though. Digital Hazard might be too risky, I'm not too sure on Elemental with it being fire/metal (though that seems to fit the most for now?), and Weapon Emphasis doesn't really fit the beast aesthetic at all.

And I think I'll go with the second progression, yeah. Seems better.
>>
>>52402562
Anon it's really not healthy to project like that.
>>
>>52402562
Not really. You think I'm offended, really I'm just astounded how many psychics are in this thread.
>>
>>52402555
been there, thankfully I'm done with it(until a new chain starts) Tiny mode drawback was the best part of that place.
>>
>>52402413
Because it's what I do. I pick up broken people from across the multiverse and try to help them. To give them a place to belong.

>>52402448
Oh, well, I'll get right on that then.

>>52402452
Honestly, you might be right. She may turn around and head back home after a few Jumps. More than a few Companions have done so. But I try to think these things out logically, take into account the base personality, and then guess how non-canon or tweaked events might change things. I doubt I get /any/ canon character I try to write about more than vaguely correct, but I do try.

In this case, I think the changes to events and interacting with her on a regular basis made sufficient changes that she would do well as a Companion.

Admittedly, this is still wish fulfillment writing so I'm probably forcing the issue a little bit. But I try to keep logic and personalities in mind when I write.
>>
>>52402575

No Problem.

Sounds great!

I adore the sounds of this kind of thing. I understand what you're saying, but (and this is just me talking here) I'd rethink Elemental now that you bring it up. Imagine how terrifying some barely contained monster spewing sweltering, molten, orange, liquid iron everywhere would be.

Sweet~
>>
What's this fascination with canon characters?

Why can't you freaks just waifu your OCs like the rest of us degenerates?
>>
>>52402669
OCs are boring.
>>
>>52402669
Because they want someone elses OCs?
>>
File: 1481496565327.gif (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481496565327.gif
16KB, 500x500px
>>52402642
>>
>>52402669
With a canon character all the work is done for you so it's ez modo.
That and actual proper waifus are usually canon fictional characters of some sort that you actually for real fall in love with.
If you just want imaginaty dickings it really doesn't matter if you made up the hole yourself or not.
>>
>>52402669
Too much effort for most of them.
>>
>>52402669
What if it's a fairly even mix?
>>
>>52402644
>Imagine how terrifying some barely contained monster spewing sweltering, molten, orange, liquid iron everywhere would be.
Hmmm... That does sound really good.

Yes, I'll go with that.

I'll post a build sometime tomorrow, possibly with most of my now 27 moves added to it, gonna get some sleep first now.
>>
>>52402669
Do jumpmakers count as canon or OC?
>>
>>52402669
Because my Coordinator was just using them as fancy sock puppets to get me to do what he specifically wanted? Seems like a great reason to me.

>>52402694
Aww. Thank you. You deserve nice things too.
>>
>>52402752
Probably closer to OC, since you have to extrapolate most of their personality.
>>
>>52402748

Goodnight dude, looking forward too it.
>>
Does Ribbon Bearer from FFTA negate positive status effects?
>>
>>52397638
Dumbledore. DC Comics' Nightwing. Tatiana Maslaney.
>>
Are there any magic systems(apart from DnD) that allow time travel? Yes this is brought on by the conversation that happened last thread.
>>
>>52402880
Ribbons usually don't block positive status effects.
The ones in FFTA don't unless you count slow since it might be a good thing if you want your shell and protect spells to last longer.
>>
File: Ghost makes Baby Rei happy.jpg (28KB, 498x584px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost makes Baby Rei happy.jpg
28KB, 498x584px
Jumpers! When have you ever really changed someone's life for the better, or at least made their day happier?
>>
>>52402921
Thanks!
>>
>>52402922
I think everyone made their family's lives happier when they were spirited away to jump fictional settings.
>>
>>52402957
I'll never know, since I don't remember anymore.
>>
>>52402910
Final Fantasy time magic can do that when pushed to it's limits.
It's easiest to do in FF8 since that's exactly the kind of thing the Big Bad can do and it's possible to be an almost straight expy with the right purchases.
You might want to avoid Time Kompression simply because that plan was fucking retarded, but that's probably a thing you could do as well.
>>
File: Ohyou_zps9a78d9e6.gif (464KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
Ohyou_zps9a78d9e6.gif
464KB, 500x315px
>>52402957
>>
>>52402957
Nah, time stops in your home universe. Our families are forever trapped in a perpetual state of being disappointed in us. So, you know, not much changes.
>>
>>52402957
Nah. That's depression talking and projecting onto others. Doesn't work like that.

For instance my uncle was a bitter sarcastic alcoholic with mental illness but everyone in my family still loved him myself included. And it was fucking sad and horrible when he took his own life. I wish he hadn't.
>>
>>52402669
Because ocs are boring and I am an uncreative shit fuck.
>>
>>52402987
>Jumper finally gets his spark and goes back to Earth
>"Mom, you'll never guess what happened!"
>"What happened? Did you find a job?"
>"Uh, no."
>"Well, that's fine. I'm sure you'll get one eventually."
>>
File: Misaka_Worst.jpg (54KB, 420x480px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka_Worst.jpg
54KB, 420x480px
>>52402669
Some people I personally deserve to be saved or helped others are 2D girls I can rationalize being around easier. My Jumper has some serious social issues Pic Related is someone Guantlet and I agree should be waifu'd, iirc she's basically his goto waifu.
>>
>>52402880
Nope, the perk's description is just written like that because the Benefactor outsources the editing and proofing to 4chan.
>>
>>52402880
If I remember correctly, the Ribbon in game blocks Berserk which raises the attack stat but makes your character uncontrollable and forces it to use only basic moves.
>>
>>52403078
>Jumper goes on hundreds of jumps
>Finally obtains spark
>Throughout all the millenia never actually held down even one job.

... yeah, that's just so out there I could actually believe it.
>>
File: 1489805995522.jpg (61KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1489805995522.jpg
61KB, 500x481px
High School DxD
Female
Dragon devil 400
Hell faction
Neophyte
Magician 100
Walking on wires free
All the myths are true free
Contract? Free
Evil pieces on a board -100
Scion of hell -400
Bodacious free
Magic system free
Mana free

Drawbacks
Dress break -300
It wasn’t me! -200
Noticed -100
Unhealthy obsession 0

Ok other than trying to steer a certain mc away from his obsession with boobs into a better path, like an obsession with gold, what else should I do in DxD? I wanted the angel perk but... I didnt want to be ugly.

I also need to figure out my magic system, maybe something to do with booze, necromancy, enchanting, or gold.

Any ideas?
>>
>>52402922
>presence helps resolve emotional turmoil, insanity, and long-term issues
>touch heals the injured
>still take the time to actively help people via quest-finding perks

Most recently I got Impmon and his Tamers back together as friends before he did anything stupid and desperate. I also helped Jeri out with her problems with her family, but that mostly involved putting a lot of shit on Leomon. Also, Leomon survived for nine years and 11 months of my stay in Tamers.
>>
>>52403187
It really is a universal constant isn't it.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>52403078
My response is more like...
>Jumper finally gets his spark and goes back to Earth
>"Mom, you'll never guess what happened!"
>"What happened? Did you find a job?"
>"Several actually."
>"What?"
>"Eh..." Trys to think of a way to explain the dozens of companies I've been collecting over the myriad years, "It's an internet thing, don't worry I checked with the government sites and it's legit."
>"Wha? Really?"
>"Yeah give me a few months and I might actually be able to meet with the boss." Internally wondering if I'm a clone.

>>52403086
Aye some folks just deserve to be saved or helped. I also like Asagi to tell the truth.
>>
>>52403187
What the fuck did he do, trip down the stairs ad break his stupid fucking neck?
>>
>>52403222

No, moron. He caught a nasty virus.
>>
File: IMG_1004.jpg (274KB, 712x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1004.jpg
274KB, 712x743px
>>52401888

>Hackmon

Mah nigga
>>
>>52403240
I hate you nubee.
>>
File: I won't say it.png (772KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
I won't say it.png
772KB, 500x284px
>>52403250
>>
>>52401849

>Leomon died in Adventure/02/tri
>Leomon died in Tamers
>Koichi (who's two purified forms were lion-themed) was basically dead in Frontier
>BanchoLeomon died in Savers
>Apollomon (another lion Digimon) died in Xros Wars, which also had MadLeomon which is a literal undead Leomon

It's a curse. That pink-haired girl in Appmon better watch out before she ends up like Jeri.
>>
>>52403187
>Leomon's waving goodbye to jumper in their last seconds in Digimon
>Leomon is covered in shadows and is still laughing and waving
>A giant rock squishes Leomon sending his blood into the mouths of the screaming protagonists
>His organs are splayed across the ground like a chain of hotdogs while his eyes beg for it to end already
>The second rock puts him out of his misery
>>
>>52403187
I misread it as Leomon suffered for nine years and 11 months and before you left you put him out of his misery.
>>
File: madaras characher in a nutshell.jpg (408KB, 1440x1053px) Image search: [Google]
madaras characher in a nutshell.jpg
408KB, 1440x1053px
>>52403315
Are you saying Leomon was killed by Madara Uchiha?
>>
>>52403297
>Appmon
I think we'd all be better off if it went the way of Leomon.
>>
File: He looks so tired.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
He looks so tired.png
185KB, 500x644px
>>52403187
>Even with Jumper shenanigans, Leomon still dies
>>
>>52403222
>>52403206
>last month of jump
>have just that year saved Leomon from three Digimon fights, two Yakuza attacks, a collapsed building, and getting hit by a train
>Preparing to say my goodbyes and helping to plan the going away party
>A satellite comes crashing down from the sky

It's like Final Destination

>>52403315
Close. Digimon aren't really that gorey when damaged.
>>
>>52403187
>For some reason, the Jumper leaving this universe directly contributes to Leomon dying.
>And thus the D-Reaper arrives. Again.
>>
Leomon vs. Yamcha?
>>
>>52403159
>"Is 'mercenary' a real job?"
>>
>>52403378
Leomon actually has admirable traits.
>>
>>52403378
They both lose. Yamcha lives by the skin of his teeth. Leomon dies.
>>
>>52403378
Both die, somehow.
>>
>>52403347

There's a sequel to Cyber Sleuth coming out this year, man. Let it go.
>>
>>52403378
Yamcha managed to be directly responsible for saving the world at least once.
I'd say he has this one if only because dying isn't actually the end for him.
>>
>>52403403
Cyber Slueth isn't getting a sequel, Next Order is something else entirely.
>>
>>52403472

He's not referencing Next Order. Cyber Sleuth is also getting a sequel.
>>
>>52403489
The fuck, why am I only hearing about this now. Any site you could recommend for me to find out more?
>>
File: joker.jpg (113KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
113KB, 720x480px
>>52398182
>tfw Psycho
>>
>>52403472
>>52403509

Get educated

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-announced-ps4-ps-vita
>>
>>52403530
Nice. Now to wait till next year for it, thank you anon.
>>
>>52398182
True Dudetral
>>
>>52403527
JUMP-CHAN'S GONNA FREAK.
>>
>>52398182
Somewhere between "Friend" and "Madman".
>>
how do you kill the arch angels in supernatural
>>
How much control does an Obscurial have over themselves if they got the perk? Can they fly down a street without trashing everything? A hallway? Or is it all chaos all the time while in that form?

Also, does the dueling perk make you more powerful in other magic systems, give you a skill boost at systems you can/get the ability to use, or just give you better potential? Or is it just for HP magic?
>>
Would Pillar Men be a valid scan for the Omnitrix?
>>
>>52404163
Yes.
>>
>>52404163
If it is a species, not made of mana, and not your current base species it can probably be scanned by the omnitrix.
>>
>>52402922
Potterverse obviously allows time travel.

The books imply that it's _possible_ to do in Dresdenverse, though unwise even beyond the usual dangers of temporal shenanigans.

Um... IIRC there's a Deadlands jump, and given the lore, _TECHNICALLY_ time travel is possible... but realistically, no. The effort is such that it was a major effort on the part of the baddies to achieve it even once. (I forget the specifics)

Um... oh, Once Upon a Time technically allows it.

Let's see, what else... Discworld. But you probably want full Librarian of Space and Time or History Monk training before fiddling with that. (And no optical clocks!)

Anyways, these are some examples I can think of off the top of my head.

(Or did I misunderstand the question?)
>>
>>52404364
Did you quote the wrong post or something?
>>
So speaking of: Jumpers! How different will you be when you Spark and go home? Will your friends and family notice immediately? How do you think they'll react?
>>
>>52403159
Technically, depending on how one interprets jumpchan, one was holding the job title of "private entertainer" the entire time...
>>
>>52404203
What about "perfected pillar man"?
>>
>>52402910
>>52404364
>>52404413
Yes, yes I did.

Sigh.
>>
>>52404501
Probobly, though you might need an add on to the omnitrix for that one. The one that gives you evolved forms of aliens.
>>
File: 1480643675261.jpg (50KB, 468x440px) Image search: [Google]
1480643675261.jpg
50KB, 468x440px
>>52399819
Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite. She makes for some really good support.
>>
>>52404501
Probably. They're so different from standard Pillar Men that they may as well be a different subspecies, and one of their traits is that they have the DNA of all Earthly life-forms.
>>
>>52403941
Overwhelming power level.
That's how Castiel took out Raphael. He absorbed 27 million monster souls and turn Raphael into red mist.
Or an Archangel Blade, which are like Angel Blades+. But the only way to get ahold of an Archangel Blade is to acquire one from an Archangel, and they're not exactly the giving type. All four of them are assholes in their own way.

Michael:
>Muh Dad! Muh orders!
Lucifer:
>Fuck Dad! Fuck human beings!
Raphael:
>…Uh, I'm just following orders. Nothing personal.
Gabriel:
>UuWAAAAH! I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN MY BIG BRUDDERS FITE! DADDY ABANDONED US!

For reference, their dad is YHWH.
>>
>>52404605
I wish I could be half as excited about anything as that moose seems to be about nothing.
>>
>>52403941
>>52404759
Shit, I forgot, there is one other way.
But it involves dealing with the most powerful and jaded demon in Supernatural.

Try to convince Cain to give you the Mark. And then find the The First Blade to go with it.
That thing can kill damn near anything.

It'll also turn you into a demon, but I guess that's the price you pay for high-octane murder power.
>>
File: GUNDAM CALLS FOR YOU.jpg (334KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM CALLS FOR YOU.jpg
334KB, 818x1157px
I wish to enhance my racial abilities, /jc/. Are there any places I can pick up a perk that just generically enhances abilities that come from my 'race'.
>>
>>52404830
I'm pretty sure both EVO and Justice League Dark have something like that.
>>
>>52404830
EVO has evolution perks, and there's something in Obsidian Tower that makes you the pinacle of your species.
>>
So before I go into Jumps like Minecraft and such, where the story is minimalist to keep the openess of the world (Though with Minecraft this has changed over time and I think it actually does have a more solid), I usually go around and try to find a good solid head canon to run with. Now I'm making a build for Terraria and so far all I found was this https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/630609-terraria/61686209
To be particular Tali_Zorah posted...
Your character is a god walking amongst mortals. He / she teleports from world to world, fighting off the corruptive dark elements tainting the world, creating safe havens for the poor, run down mortals struggling to survive to live in. Eventually you go after the Dark Gods themselves, with each victory growing more powerful. Upon destroying the corruptive influence in Hell itself, you purify much of the land, creating the Hallowed lands. However, the Wall of Flesh's energies also seeped out, tainting large portions of lands, and even empowers the Dark Gods, allowing them to grow stronger than ever before. You continue to fight against these Dark Gods on each world, banishing them each time, but they shall always return with a vengeance... You must remain vigilante for their return, and banish them time and time again!

Is this okay to go with, seems in line with what is done in Terraria and the Jump even kind of makes it feel this way as well, leaving out the whole god vs mortals as just an expression of how vastly more powerful a Player/Jumper must seem to to the locals. The question is it okay for me to go with this or not?
>>
>>52404862
You're houseruling headcanons. The question is not if anyone else thinks it's ok.
The question is if you think it's ok.

I can tell you for sure that that post is not actual canon, and there's way more than darkness to fight in Terraria, but you probably already knew that. For one thing the Hallow is not actually a good thing. It's just pretty.
>>
So for those who purchased the J-Liner in Heisei Part 7. What does your time-train look like and how are you going to mod it?
>>
>>52404830
Noblesse has stuff for that. That's pretty much the point of Modification, from what I can tell.

Speaking of Noblesse, a question: Which set of five elements is the one that Wolf Magic is referring to? Wood-fire-water-metal-earth? Air-earth-fire-water-wood? Air-earth-fire-water-void/spirit?
>>
File: 214.jpg (33KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
33KB, 615x630px
>>52404759
>Raphael:
>>Nothing personal.

Is Raphael the edgy OC one of the Archangels?
>>
>>52405100

Sounds more like he's just the only one who can't find it in himself to care and just does what he's told.
>>
File: how is this a children's show.jpg (89KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
how is this a children's show.jpg
89KB, 960x540px
>>52405001
Well, I don't have many Companions yet. It's just me and Gaea. So her car adds the "Planetary Smasher" weapon, big orb that sends out shockwaves. We'll have to see where this goes as I pick up new Companions. I know how I'm going to mod it, though. It's getting a ToQger-based upgrade so that the cars can combine into a giant robot (the Den-Liner actually did participate in the ResshaOh combination during a crossover movie, once). Though I will change the design so that it doesn't have a giant penis cannon. Because just...Christ, look at this ridiculous thing.
>>
>>52405100
No. He is played entirely straight.
He's basically a salaryman; clock in, clock out.
He's also the least characterized Archangel, which may be why he seemed so bland and forgettable.

Michael is the loyal firstborn.
Lucifer is Daddy's favorite.
Gabriel is the baby of the family.

Raphael is the middle child, and he simply can't muster up the energy to care anymore.
>>
>>52404830
Overlord has Magical Powerhouse and Physical Powerhouse that increase your corresponding abilities considering your race. Highschool DxD has Magician that WoG said scales with race. I could be wrong on the overlord magical powerhouse though.
>>
>>52404830
Would Wakfu's wisdom candy be in line with what you want?
>>
File: Squinty Fry.jpg (54KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Squinty Fry.jpg
54KB, 604x453px
>>52403598
>>
In the Noblesse jump the scientific retreat, does it follow you and retain changes you make to it? It also says if the entire island was destroyed it won't survive.
>>
>>52399819
Tin, the Imagin from Heisei Part 7. Rather nice fellow out of the lot.
>>
>>52405557
It'll follow you and retain changes to an extent, long as the changes are on the island. You'll get the island back in your next jump if it's destroyed.
>>
>>52404812
To be fair, you'd be pretty jaded if you were Cain. I mean, setting aside his oen issues, being cursed to live forever in the Supernatural verse is just cruel and unusual punishment.
>>
can you develop a legit full resurrection spell with elder scrolls magic?
>>
>>52402669
Hey man, up until very recently, all of my Companions were OCs. It feels weird to me, to take Canon characters.
>>
>>52405627
Thank you, it didn't say so I wasn't too certain about whether to buy it or D and no I am not saying the "The" part of it, you can't make me.
>>
>>52404812
I thought Cain was actually supposed to be a cool guy in Supernatural? He just wants to live with his wife and be left alone or something?
>>
>>52405689

I'm in the same boat dude. I like coming up with OCs and taking canon characters feels strange by comparison since their characters are usually fully developed already. Only canon character I got in my chain is Astolfo.
>>
>>52405706

So you're saying "The D" will never come out of your mouth then anon?
>>
>>52405719
Trapfu best waifu
>>
>>52405627
What set of elements does Wolf Magic use? I'm guessing the Wu Xing?
>>
File: D Time.jpg (250KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
D Time.jpg
250KB, 544x544px
>>52405706
>>52405731
But the D might come in his mouth
>>
>>52405777
The shown stuff is lightning, fire and wind, so I assume the last two that don't get shown in series are water and earth.
>>
>>52405708
In modern times Cain lived alone, farming bees in Mississippi.
Pretty sure he killed his wife accidentally in the 1800s, or some enemy demons did on purpose. Can't remember.

Ever since he's had the stance of 'leave me the fuck alone, I don't want to ever hurt anyone ever again'. And everyone left him the fuck alone, because no one wanted to take on the combined might of the oldest, strongest demon in existence, coupled with a weapon that makes him nigh-unstoppable and capable of killing nearly anything.

So for a demon he IS pretty chill. But he started murdering again with relatively little provocation. And then he got philosophical and started killing all his descendants because he believed they all inherited his evil.
>At worst, I'm only culling… one in ten.
>>
>>52405797
Ah. Damn, I hate it when lightning gets added to the usual earth/air/fire.water mix. Guess I'll get my elemental magic elsewhere. Thanks for the prompt response, though.
>>
File: Oh Shit.png (245KB, 273x573px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Shit.png
245KB, 273x573px
>>52405833
Are you allergic to 90% of jrpg magic systems
>>
>>52405906
Not as much, because those more often tend to use fire/lightning/ice. For some reason that bothers me less. It's just when you've got the standard four, plus lightning tacked on, that it annoys me.
>>
>>52405934
Maybe Lightning is representative of Aether, as it comes from the Heavens?
>>
File: nika commits a violence.jpg (457KB, 1280x2730px) Image search: [Google]
nika commits a violence.jpg
457KB, 1280x2730px
About to work on Princess: The Hopeful Jump

What do you guys want? I can't promise everything you guys ask for but I will give thought to every suggestion.
>>
>>52406013
Twilight Princess Options. Particularly Storms.
>>
>>52406013

The Option to be a Prince
>>
>>52401892
Or...now stay with me here, you can use your social and psychology perks to therapy the shit out of him and then reconnect him with his Tamers. Who you then explain to, very firmly I might add, what it means to be a Digimon Tamer and what their arguing has done to their Impmon.
>>
>>52406013
Maybe a drawback with the goal of preventing the Darkness' original victory? As I recall, the Darkness was (and still is) the ultimate embodiment of 'The Devil is a loser'. Originally, it always lost, because it couldn't create, only corrupt and destroy. It had to cheat in order to make the world as shit as it is in Princess: The Hopeful and the World of Darkness in general. Preventing the Darkness' initial victory would be difficult because you'd be working alone (due to everyone else being arrogant and incompetent) while the Darkness is about to make its' big push, but managing to beat it would prevent...pretty much everything that's wrong in the World of Darkness aside from outside context shit like the God Machine and the Mages' fuck up.
>>
>>52406043
Hm! I will consider that greatly.

>>52406092
But of course, friend. Rest assured you can be a prince.
>>
>>52406170
*nodnod* I'll have to also think about that. It would be tremendously difficult, indeed. That would be an interesting Scenario idea and I thank you greatly for suggesting it. There could be a whole lot of interesting stories that could be created from it.
>>
File: 1431568770377.png (79KB, 170x260px) Image search: [Google]
1431568770377.png
79KB, 170x260px
>>52406013
To be a 'Prince of Darkness'. Some form of positive aspects of darkness and the shadows. I almost never get to see it in fiction.
Bonus points if you can look obviously evil.
>>
>>52406249
I don't think those are a thing in Princess. If it has positive aspects it's actually light is how it works iirc.
>>
>>52406013
Kind of an annoying thing to request, but Darkness powers. Being a functioning Darkspawn, copying the Darkness' thing of corrupting and turning everything to shit, the whole hog. Your call on whether it's the Drop-In gimmick or just expensive Undiscounted perks (or something like FFX, where some of the obvious villain powers get discounted by less expensive perks that function as a base for them) if you do decide to bother trying to add it.
>>
>>52406249
>>52406277
As I recall, the Queen of Tears and her followers use Dark Magic, and use the Great Darkness' power against it. However, they're kind of dicks, nobody likes them, and there's a possibility they're being played for suckers by the Great Darkness.
>>
>>52406013
what Taiwanese wood carving is that image from?
>>
File: tAG_143554.jpg (174KB, 790x494px) Image search: [Google]
tAG_143554.jpg
174KB, 790x494px
Do we have a turn a jump? Also what are some things I should grab in the gundam jumps?
>>
The Hitman Reborn Jump is by red, yeah?
>>
>>52406357
Reverse image search tells me Sabagebu!

>>52406316
I'll try to do that, but I offer no promises. Still though, if you jumper's an evil one there will be options for them.
>>
>>52406377
The current edition is mostly hers yes.
>>
>>52406377
From back towards the beginning, has since been handed off to Reborn if/when that bloke wishes to update.

I just fell for bait, did I.
>>
>>52406365
UG CELLS from Future Century. They're a flat undiscounted 600 CP but they are worth EVERY LAST BIT of CP. They are soooo worth it. Best purchase I have ever made.
>>
>>52406384
Not that anon, but perhaps you should use the Dethroned as an example?

http://princesswod.wikia.com/wiki/Dethroned
>>
>>52406365
>Do we have a turn a jump?

I wish

>>52406365
>Also what are some things I should grab in the gundam jumps?

Undefeated of the east From FC, Mobile Dolls from AC and ELS from AD

>>52406405

You mean DG cells
>>
>>52406399
Um, no? I've been reading a bunch of KHR fics recently, so I thought I might try to make a jump for it, but then I remembered we already had one. But, all of reds stuff is currently in a state of half-claimed, so I might end up doing it anyways. I dunno.
>>
>>52406415
I was thinking that actually, yes.
>>
>>52406428
So just update the jump itself and make it better. We don't need fanfiction jumps.
>>
>>52406449
>We don't need fanfiction jumps.
...That's not what I meant at all.
>>
>>52406439
Ah, I see. Fair enough. Oh, here's another idea. The Queen of Tears and Alhambra have always had the goal of subjugating the "Rebellious Provinces", but it hasn't actually happened yet. Maybe there could be a drawback where you either have to fight an Alhambra that's suddenly gained a lot more firepower (that may or may not have been given by the Great Darkness), or if you're a Princess of Tears, you now have to conquer the other Realms?
>>
>>52406428
You'll have to poke Reborn if he shows up again in the future. Depends on how that works out.

Sorry for assuming the worst. It's an instinct with these threads lately.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12623901
>>
>>52406563
>>52406582
The objectively correct choice is to kill the budda. However I'm not an objectivist so project enlightened waifu is currently in the planning stages.
>>
>>52406365
No Turn A jump, sorry. As for what to grab, psychoframe in UC Gundam. That stuff has some crazy physics-warping powers.
>>
>>52406582
Where am I meeting the Buddha? If it's in the temple I ask a question, if it's in the road I kill him, it's for a date I waifu him, and it it's at home after work I rub his feet.
>>
>>52406582
>>52406603
>>52406696
Why would you kill the Buddha.
>>
Choose your fate Jumpchain.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12623932/r

For science.
>>
>>52406765
Any Buddha we can comprehend is false, and therefore a trap.
>>
>>52406765
It's an old Koan. If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him.
Not like physically murdering him, but rather kill the Buddha's path and find your own. It's supposed to shock you out of trying to ape his exact methods of enlightenment. Or at least that's my understanding of it.
Koans are weird.
>>
>>52406790
None of them, and frankly propagating this shit is toxic.
>>
>>52406790
Who even is the last option?
>>
File: 1489911968382.png (512KB, 867x928px) Image search: [Google]
1489911968382.png
512KB, 867x928px
>>52406790
>No digger
>>
>>52406790
I am noticing a severe lack of ASA/Garlock on that poll.
>>
File: Voldewhat.jpg (179KB, 621x326px) Image search: [Google]
Voldewhat.jpg
179KB, 621x326px
>>52406790
>No Crux
>>
Did cyoag invade us while we weren't looking?
>>
>>52406835
My name in the IRC.
>>
>>52406850

Shhhh, you live here in the shadows with me ol' noseless, like two hobos living under a bridge. There are no waifu polls we exist on.
>>
>>52406856
That or we received a sudden influx of stupidity.
>>
File: Heresy Senses Tingle.jpg (89KB, 482x641px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy Senses Tingle.jpg
89KB, 482x641px
>>52406790
>Worm not in first
This is some serious Heresy.
>>
>>52406870
Can I join you two in there?
>>
>>52406790
>No DeSu
>>
>>52406856
>implying /cyoag/ ever left
Have you forgotten your homeland?
>>
File: CCJuiZzXIAEIz0v.jpg (66KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
CCJuiZzXIAEIz0v.jpg
66KB, 600x596px
>>52406765
Buddhist philosophy is effectively nihilist.
>>
>>52406896
I'll come in too.
>>
>>52406898
>DiSu
>>
File: Bobby-What on earth.jpg (23KB, 284x223px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-What on earth.jpg
23KB, 284x223px
>>52406790

Bro isn't on the list therefore it's trash,
>>
>>52406896

Yeah, you can have Crux's spot, he's trying to make a run for the light again, probably gonna end up as a face on the back of a nervous guy's head again before winding up back here later on.
>>
>>52406908
You become more creepy every day.
>>
>>52406870
>>52406896
>>52406907
>>52406913
Can I join you guys?
>>
File: Bobby-Composure.jpg (17KB, 270x219px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Composure.jpg
17KB, 270x219px
>>52406923

Kay
>>
File: I SAID DIVE DAMMIT.png (379KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
I SAID DIVE DAMMIT.png
379KB, 610x457px
>>52406942
WE'RE GOING DARK, MATES.

SEAL THE HATCHES, PREPARE FOR GRAVITY.

DIVE, DIVE, DIVE-
>>
File: Booze.jpg (33KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Booze.jpg
33KB, 600x338px
>>52406942

It's a free country right? Sit where ya want.
>>
>>52406836
>>52406850
>>52406898
>>52406907
So we can fix it next thread poll is what I'm hearing.
>>
>>52406790
Pleb-tier taste/10.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12623967

For real this time.
>>
>>52406923
Anon. . . Bodacious Babes anon is basically Bobby, he gives no shits when it comes to how creepy he seems.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (216KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
216KB, 1131x707px
>>52406582
You know, I get that the objectively correct option is to kill him but speaking as someone who's actually MET the Buddha on several occasions? That sonuvagan hits like a fuckin' truck. A truck that can span the universe effortlessly. So the objectively correct answer is neither practical nor useful, in the same sense "jumping" is the fastest way to race someone down the Grand Canyon.

>>52406790

Also, reminder Worm_Anon is a buddha

I didn't vote, though. The true path is to kill the thought of your waifu and find your own

Freedom lets go, or so I've been told

>>52406318
The one redeeming feature of the Tears users is their powers are always available to protect those they love. At any cost. Dabbling isn't automatic grounds for a witch hunt, besides. The ghost manipulation stuff is generally safe.

They're basically an entire faction of Homuras.

>>52406013
Embassies to concepts from worlds you've been to?

Perks for proficiency in friendship through defeat, or combined energy attacks?

Lost library about the histories of the old kingdoms?
>>
>>52406790
Who the fuck is Ryley?
>>
>>52406957
>>52406963
Thanks guys. Hopefully there's still space next to the pile of trash we're burning for warmth.
>>
>>52406999
English. The whole thing was to see if somebody could change answers in Strawpoll in the IRC.
>>
>>52406965
No.

Stop with this creepy-ass bullshit.

Literally what is wrong with you people.
>>
>>52406965
Actual trash taste/10
http://www.strawpoll.me/12623985
>>
>>52407013
That's pretty stupid, desu. Even if it worked, how'd you know who to expect to come up ahead?
>>
File: 1485994175271.jpg (83KB, 720x699px) Image search: [Google]
1485994175271.jpg
83KB, 720x699px
>>52406965
>Jump-chan beating Robert
>>
>>52407018
Did you even read the poll?
>>
>>52407031
>SB-Kun tied with Robert
>>
>>52407006

That's our secret in the non-waifu slums, YJ, we are the trash.
>>
>>52407031
>tfw that's my name
>>
>>52406803
>Worm not at the top
What bullshit is this?
>>
>>52407046
Shit, we got renegades! Everyone, man your battlestations!
>>
>>52407018
>thinking this is even slightly creepy
Are you twelve? Because if this really bothers you then you're either a child or extremely sheltered.
>>
>>52407053
Oh shit, who's on fire then?
>>
>>52407085
Unfinished jumps.
>>
>>52407085

Well considering someone's burning to prolong our light, I'm willing to bank on it being SoulsAnon.
>>
All this talk of Waifus...
We need to remember the rest of the family.
http://www.strawpoll.me/12624006
>>
File: 1452569916692.gif (1MB, 297x312px) Image search: [Google]
1452569916692.gif
1MB, 297x312px
>>52407114
>someone didn't vote both
>>
>>52407114
I find him annoying personally. The persona he puts up is funny in short doses but every single sentence is 'in character' and it's just tiring.
>>
>>52407091
Oh well if it's only unfinished Jumps I guess that's okay-

>>52407112
Oh, damn it.

Totally unrelated, but has anyone seen that piece of drift wood I was slowly etching the B:TAS Jump on?
>>
File: Didn't see that right.gif (215KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
Didn't see that right.gif
215KB, 400x524px
>Decide to play some Beyond Earth when I get home instead of just hopping online like usual. Finally finish and get on.

Anons what the hell have you been doing when I'm not here!?
>>
>>52407295
Prepare to bullied nerd.
>>
>>52407295
Waiting for you.
>>
>>52407295
Fuckmurdering Buddhas.
>>
File: Detect Evil.jpg (115KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Detect Evil.jpg
115KB, 800x600px
>>52407295
>Flirt
>>
>>52407322
Buddhamurdering Fucks.
>>
>>52407295
Just killing a bunch of Buddah while you were out.
>>
File: waifuanon.png (2KB, 378x28px) Image search: [Google]
waifuanon.png
2KB, 378x28px
>>52407295
>>
File: Gah.gif (2MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
Gah.gif
2MB, 576x324px
>>52407305
>>52407321
>>52407322
>>52407346
>>52407352
>Worm bullying, lewd advances, violent and illicit activity.

...I suppose that is what qualifies as normal for this place. But I'm watching you anons. One slip up and I'm gonna give you such a stern disapproving glare.

I really should be getting work done anyway.

>>52407378
One time for an innocent gag! One time!
>>
How does Avatar compare to Greatest Magician of the Age and Dimension Lord? Being a more powerful version of Poison Ivy sounds cool, but it very much seems like I'd be better off picking one of the other two.
>>
>>52407346
>That pic

...what?
How?
>>
>>52390713
As another person mentioned, you don't need to understand the language to act as a translator. I added a sentence in there to make that clear.

>>52390726
Done. Let me know if that's not what you meant.

>>52390730
Yes. I forgot to write that part in. Added, as well as some clarification on an issue that I figured might come up.

>>52390747
Yes, the effect is permanent. Some individuals can resist the effect, and I added language to clarify that.

>>52390767
That makes sense to me, so I switched them.

>>52390788
Thanks, I'll fix that.

As such, this is now the updated file. Any other critiques surfacing, or should I upload it to the drive?
>>
File: I approve.gif (167KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
I approve.gif
167KB, 500x255px
>>52407407
>But I'm watching you anons
>>
File: 1488909223975.jpg (62KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488909223975.jpg
62KB, 544x400px
>>52399819
I will not pretend it was a smart idea, but it was a fun one.
>>
File: Tohsaka, Old Men, Money.jpg (28KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tohsaka, Old Men, Money.jpg
28KB, 720x400px
>>52407407
Read the filename

>>52407421
It's Rance, don't question it.
>>
File: 1165684865498.png (106KB, 631x800px) Image search: [Google]
1165684865498.png
106KB, 631x800px
>>52407421
It's Rance. That's just how he is.
>>
>>52407411
The Green version makes you Swamp Thing, who is just absurdly powerful. You control ALL plant life. I don't just mean on earth planet I mean everywhere. It allows you to instantly travel between any two locations that have plant life, control plants as weapons, and do all sorts of other BS.

It compares rather well.
>>
>>52407457
That isn't what I meant and you know it!

>>52407467
Gross anon.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52407411
...actually, it's less "more powerful version of Poison Ivy" and more "god-elemental of plantkind". Well, Swamp Thing is. I'm not as familiar with the other types of avatar.

But basically-he's done things like teleport aross the world by forming a body out of a potted plant /with no connection to any nearby plants/ in someone's room. At one point he was able to jack into the House of Mysteries just because it was made of wood; the connection to plants thing extends to the spiritual world.. And supernaturally, he's so brawny a demon lord that had Constantine on the run didn't dare come near him.

To do things like him, the greater magicians have to muck around with circles and sacrifices and all manner of stuff because at the end of the day, they're only human. There's a non-zero chance an avatar could actually infiltrate a dimension lord's...dimension, because of the whole spirit plant world thing.

>>52407407
By the way, how goes Cyberpunk and the Worm update?
>>
>>52407411
Take the fungus one and go to 40K, you can now make ork hordes anywhere you want at will.
>>
File: 1377547844607.png (93KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
1377547844607.png
93KB, 526x300px
>>52407453
I'm unsure as to how powerful of a Genma you are when you purchase the whole perk tree. Are we on par with someone like Fortinbras? Unlikely I assume.
Or someone close but not quite.
>>
File: Oh god what have I done.gif (586KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
Oh god what have I done.gif
586KB, 500x230px
>>52407539
Still trying to figure out items for origins in Cyberpunk, drawbacks are gonna be pretty easy so I'm not worried about those.

Tried to get work done on the Worm powers but I had a bit of a jumpmaker panic attack about whether my old assumptions and approach was the best way to go and how I might have borked things.

The little voice in the back of my head that says the jump is shit and the source of all mankinds ills won't go away. Help.
>>
>>52407614
>The little voice in the back of my head that says the jump is shit and the source of all mankinds ills won't go away. Help.

It's a Stranger trying to prevent you from finishing. Don't let him win!
>>
>>52407614
I like the jump. I admit I never payed too much attention to the powers section, it was the perks that I wanted, but they never seemed like they were problematic. What about them do you think is bad?
>>
File: You really are.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
You really are.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>52407614
Take your time, Worm. The Worm jump is already really good, and the old way works just fine for it. Just do what feels right to you. Waifu jokes aside, you really are a great jumpmaker. So don't think bad about yourself! I believe in you!
>>
>>52407493
>>52407539
Huh. That's much better than expected. So, if i'm understanding this right, basically it's clorokinesis on a scale large enough to make Hashirama Senju seem like a toddler playing with twigs, has the same (or possibly better) potential for biotech fuckery as poison ivy has with her custom designed plants, and it also comes packaged with a significant physical and/or magical boost? That definitely compares much better than i was expecting.

>>52407577
Fungus powers don't really fit thematically with my build. Besides, i'd rather everything from 40k stay locked in its god forsaken corner of the multiverse. So i'd probably not spread orks to other universes even if i did have the grey.
>>
File: A Sun of my very own.jpg (92KB, 428x750px) Image search: [Google]
A Sun of my very own.jpg
92KB, 428x750px
>>52407614
DON'T BELIEVE THE VOICES LIES!
>>
>>52407539
Do the other Avatar powers let you teleport like that, but through their own medium?
>>
File: Stop Posting Satan.png (477KB, 695x559px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Posting Satan.png
477KB, 695x559px
>>52407666
>My own post was a Satan
Oh god damn it.
>>
>>52407467
>filename
How much money does she need, and what for?
I've seen this referenced a few times, but never actually intod Fate.
>>
>>52407709
>I MUST DESTROY ALL THE SATANS!
>No Justice, you are the Satans!
>And then Justice was a Satan.
>>
>>52407709
Redeem with a reverse satan.
Thread posts: 475
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.