[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1410: Attack On Mongols Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 468
Thread images: 86

>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52372967
>>
So we're officially so high in the thread count that we can make history jokes in the edition name. To get the ball rolling, you guys ever make history?
>>
Posting the version with the belt import/merge and the canon companion option.
>>
File: Turiel_Angelarium.jpg (396KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Turiel_Angelarium.jpg
396KB, 600x800px
Jumpers!
Tell me about your works of art!
Your paintings, symphonies, grand architectures, and decorative knick-knacks!
>>
Have any of you decided to, instead of making jumps with the documents, use them as a base to write full-blown stories of the setting in question? If you did, how well do you think you did, and would you do more?
>>
File: Bobby-Art.jpg (55KB, 306x414px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Art.jpg
55KB, 306x414px
>>52385659
>>
>>52385625
Yeah. in Generic Video Game Developer. I used that one Duplication perk from Teen Titans to make a clone that would actually make video games, or at least work towards making them, while I went off to some other part of the sector, transformed into my NGE Angel alt form, and used a variety of other perks to set myself up as a alien wandering the universe, singing a song that ended up being picked up by the people of Earth. They communicated back, I came to Earth, made First Contact, and began helping humanity in various ways, including making peace between the US and the Soviet Union and helping mankind advance tech wise, plus giving them Green Tech so they could not only clean up pollution/trash, but create energy from it. This was in the 70's, and I took that one time extension drawback, so I ended up being humanity's alien friend from the 70's to the 2030's. By the time I left, the world was in a state of peace and prosperity, with a bright future ahead of them.

Oh, also, my clone ended up becoming part of Atlus when it formed, and because of that and the fact that he took the Drop In/Designer background/perks, Atlus became known for making not only really hard games, but games with excellent stories as well.
>>
>>52385659
My current chain is based around music, so I tend to make a lot of awesome symphonies and songs. The one I'm most proud of was one I made in Madoka Magica, which I infused with the concept of Hope thanks to the capstone for Great Artist from the Greek Myth jump. I worked on it for three years, and when I finally presented it, it was grand enough that it allowed Madoka to temporarily manifest and wave to the audience, much to their awe.

Homura later came to me and told me she was in the audience. She said I did a good job, and her eyes seemed a little puffy. Seeing Madoka again hurt, but it also gave her renewed resolve. I think it ended up helping her, in the end.
>>
>>52385716

I did similar.
I tend to make characters for roleplay things, sometimes crossovers, so I "balance out" what to give them by using the appropriate jump as a basis and often adjusting it (usually just by lowering point gain or deliberately buying perks that are thematic but unrelated to the background of the character)
So I tend to build my characters using jumps as the guidelines
It's worked strangely well, I've done so for kingdom hearts, megaman, super robot wars OG and chroma squad OCs and they've turned out pretty fair
>>
>>52385716
Um, what exactly do you mean?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>52385625
Speaking of which...

Greek Myth Jump 091:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Legendary [+000]
Echo [+100]
Achilles Heel [+200]
Fucking Heracles [+200]
Ten Labors [+300]
Origin: Great Artist
Perks:
Genius of the Art (Invention) [Free]
Automation [-200]
Microcosm [-300]
Demigod [-500]
Gear:
The Muses [Free]
Library of Dedalus [-200]

Companions (Ranma, Marcus, Ryoga, Misaka Worst, Sabo, Kazuma, & Yumi) [-600]

So, I was going to do this long thing where I invented things that could invent things. Automation and bronze hands flowing forth so as to make hundreds of metal men who aided in the creation of several artifacts. Improvements upon the entirety of my various arms and armor. I was going to on and on about the fact that Ranma and I were children of Apollo and with our father's clarity of vision I crafted wonders that hinted at civilizations yet to come, in their own subtle way. I could talk about the beast that we brought with us, of monsters born of it's very existence. In truth I could say many things, but all of my efforts were for naught and though my footnote in histories chapters was sizable it was still just that, a footnote in Heracles' legend.

For my Ten Labors he had Thirteen. For every innovation of industrial technique and genius I managed to make look right for the times he had a moment of brillance that held the vaule of human lives. Monsters prevented by my actions were small in comparison to his saving the locals from beast dozens of size the newborns I'd spared Greece. Very rarely is genius celebrated in the artist's lifetime, so I grinned and humbly continued forward but even that was tarnished by the ineffable nature of Heracles. I could go on but I doubt you wisht to hear the rant.

>>52385659
In this and others I have been an inventor but I have a fondness for painting actually. It has to do with the fact that the activity was used for my AA therapy exercise.(Refer to my Once Upon a Time Jump if you're interested in the story there)
>>
>>52385626
Kiva always seemed weird to me.
>>
>>52385977
It's always felt kind of like an attempt at a J-drama Den-O, since most of the gimmicks are similar save for the emphasis on romance and the past
>>
>>52385970
Gaunlet! How goes Kamigawa?
>>
Anyone have recommendations to prepare for the Special Human drawback in The God of High School?
>>
>>52385626
It's funny how y'all complain about "Mary Sues" and then put out jumps like this.
>>
>>52386196
Get some hax, equivalent power-levels, and some decent survival perks.
>>
>>52386202
A man cannot hate that which is not in himself.
>>
>>52386222
>He says while ignoring half of human history.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>52382588
Jump 199 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
http://pastebin.com/dG2gfPfR
Highlights include school again, shipping Merope Gaunt off to america to live or die far from abusive relatives and prospective victims, never to conceive Tom Riddle. Killing Grindlewald, hunting Nazis and crafting.
Continue
1 Stranger Things
2 Masters of Red
3 SCP
4 Sonichu
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Beelzebub
7 The Matrix
8 Samurai Deeper Kyo
>>
>>52386287
Stranger Things. I should probably watch that at some point.
I'll need a new 1.
>>
File: 9901c37c0c02121d6c2ccaf6c66ea283.jpg (471KB, 900x1149px) Image search: [Google]
9901c37c0c02121d6c2ccaf6c66ea283.jpg
471KB, 900x1149px
>>52385659
I've never designed buildings, but I have been a pretty avid writer in my own chain. Truly a shocker, I know. At first it was just a journal to keep notes for my own amusement. Basic, short paragraphs about what I had been doing or where I had been hastily scribbled in whatever dollar store notebook I had recently picked up. It was a way to decompress from events.

It wasn't until the years we spent in the middle of the Great Northern Forest in Mononokehime that I decided to focus a little more on my writing. Some are short, like the forty page reference guide titled "The Last of their Kind" which detailed the life of the Emishi people which I wrote with the massively detailed memories I obtained for that Jump. Others are quite a bit longer. "This Complete History of Ooo" was written during my years of Adventure Time after I spent most of three years visiting ruins, interviewing people, and gathering information from across the world. Some were more frivolous. "The Times Between" was also written during Adventure Time and was never meant to be published. It was a sketchbook I filled with drawings of the various people and creatures of Ooo, though large chunks of it were devoted to Marceline, with short stories or poems written into the blank spaces.

Of course, now that I'm finishing up my years in Steven Universe, I'm feverishly trying to collect and write down the wide variety of songs that have been sung my everybody over the years. Thankfully the vampire queen herself taught me how to write music down. I'm not sure what to call the collection yet. It will include several of my own songs, though technically Raven wrote those down.

... And I've rambled on far too long. Sorry guys.
>>
>>52386310
HSDK. Also, shit, that's a lot of items.
>>
>>52386243
It's the same reason dolls are creepy. They're mostly like you, but not completely, and that's creepier and more hateful than being completely unlike you.
>>
>>52386326
HSDK? Yeah, well I had time. Then the items all get fused together due to cheatyface bullshit. It's fun. Heck, I don't even have a use for most of it other than to satisfy my ooh that's neat urges.
>>
>>52386358
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.
>>
>>52386369
ah, queued.
>>
File: HeathersJumpchainver0.7.pdf (323KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
HeathersJumpchainver0.7.pdf
323KB, 1x1px
Changelog

Ver 0.7
Posted to thread for assessment once again. Nerfed Survived The Jump, added I Love My Dead Gay Son!

As usual, will upload this if no one can see any flaws in it.
>>
>>52386358
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
>>
>>52385659
Greek Mythology was great for this
My ten labors were all about crafting. One labor had me build a huge lighthouse in only a year that could wether the might of a raging sea monster!

The final labor was to write a grand, comedic play starring the gods that didn't piss them off. I did this by casting them as protags and staying away from some of the worst shit they did.
>>
>>52386443
Said play actually proceeded to become hailed as a great and mythical classic, and became extensively studied.

...Although you know like how modern scholars will reach hard for a meaning that isn't there? Yeah, somehow the modern scholars kept trying to find meaning that isn't there.
>>
What Jumps have perks for combining different types of technology? I know Warframe does but that 600 price tag is pricey considering everything else I want in that jump.
>>
>>52385626
Jump #282: Kamen Rider Heisei, Part 7
>King of Cups: Great maturity, endless patience, tolerance of other points of view, and a deep knowledge of human nature. One who intuitively knows the strengths of those around him, and gently cultivates them.
This is everything that I intend to be, especially with this arc. I'll do my best to live up to it.
>Location: Tokyo, 2007
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Time Trippin' Ride (0), Jumper FAKE (+200), Once Again, The Worlds Have Connected (+600)
So not only do I have this guy plotting my downfall... and what IS his deal, anyways?... but he's also found a way to ensure that enemies can get a piece of my power regularly! Granted, this USUALLY isn't too dangerous, but I swear, if it starts raining blood because some monster botched their Perils Of The Warp roll... well, no, I'll get blamed for THAT as well.
>Just Passing Through (Free, Drop-In)
I may just be a guy on vacation, but it doesn't mean I can't blend in with the locals, right?
>Don't Forget It (Free, Drop-In)
Photography! It's too bad that I can't really detect people who don't belong without taking pictures.
>The Shining Sagas (1700, Drop-In)
So when I want the camera to be on me, I can more easily be recognized to play the role of hero or villain. I can imagine this is going to be handy.
>Treasures Are Irreplacable (1600, Drop-In)
Come on, is there any jumper that is NOT at least occasionally a kleptomaniac?
>In My Sights (1400, Drop-In)
I don't really plan on using this here, at least not TOO much, but... yeah. Infinite worlds, infinite treasures, why do you think I kept the portal gun from Rick and Morty?
>This Is The End (1100, Drop-In)
I already have a count down to the apocalypse, but something like this will help be more specific in many ways.
>Singularity Point (500)
Time travel is such a hassle. It's nice to not have to worry about being erased from history. And to be there to help put things back where they belong.
>>
>>52385659
I just finished working on something I call the Ten Dragon Crown, binding the souls of ten dragons into gems on a crown as it sucks out their power to keep them bound. Their power is siphoned into the wearer, the only being they can speak to is the wearer.
>>
>>52386484
I've heard stories of authors telling people that some lines were only there as descriptive, nothing more, and people will argue back that it meant something more.
>>
>>52386573
If you don't mind me asking, how did you do that?
>>
>>52386572

Once again, a 300 point gratuity for buying items. Quite helpful.
>Time Trippin' Ride (700)
I've been doing my best to make sure everything fits on the same belt, no reason to change that, right?
>J-Touch (400, Drop-In)
Summon alternate forms? 'Final Ride' form? I like the sound of this.
>Den-O Driver (Free, Singularity)
And onto the Super Shiny Belt O' Doom you go! ...you know, I should probably not call it that, maybe this is part of why Narutaki has it out for me? Naaaah.
>DenGasher (Free, Singularity)
It makes for a nice saber, really.
>Climax Cellophone J-Taros (0)
Climax form, eh? Another Final Form to add. Rather than being a mishmash of Rider forms, I can have them all simultaneously. Where do I sign?
>Imagin: Tin (Free, Singularity)
I may have only one form, but that's all right, it's quite fitting.

>Nine years later:
>"Damn you, Crux!"
"... *sigh* Hello again, Narutaki. Shouldn't you be cursing Decade? Or have you finally gotten over that self-hatred?"
>"Nine years! Nine worlds! You're going to destroy it all, just for the sake of more power!"
"Coming here and interrupting my lunch, I swear to- look, the Rider War never happened because you were too much of a prick and I was unwilling to kill everyone-"
>"You killed them all!"
"-and so I short-circuited your time travel bullshit, which doesn't mean they're dead, it means THEY NEVER CAME HERE-"
>>
>>52386581
What. No way, no one would actually do that.
>>
>>52386596
>"You're going to kill everyone! Destroy the ten worlds!"
"-AND COULDN'T HAVE DIED BECAUSE THEY NEVER CAME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE-"
>"They were here, then you went back in time and erased them!"
"-MOTHERFUCKER YOU CLEARLY HAVE NO GRASP OF HOW TIME TRAVEL WORKS-"
>"You infiltrated every world, brought them together when they were never meant to be!"
"-AND I SWEAR I'M GONNA PUT YOU OVER MY KNEE AND LEARN YOU, BOY."
>"You're a madman! But I've brought them all back together, they'll destroy you and the ten worlds will be safe!"
"... do not EVEN tell me that you are starting a Rider War for the FIFTH TIME. Shouldn't you be out fishing or something, in that outfit?"
>"At least Decade was only going to destroy worlds, you'll destroy the whole universe!"
"Multiverse, you mentally-challenged failure at physics. You know what, to hell with you and this entire masquerade. I have been MORE than patient, I've fought these stupid wars, we've seen cities levelled and I've had to undo the damage because you are that much of a prick. I'm going to go out there, wearing THE SAME FACE I HAVE WORN FOR THE LAST ALMOST SEVENTY YEARS-"
>"Changeling! Infiltrator!"
"-FUCK YOU, I EARNED MY POSITION IN THE TOKYO METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT!"
>"He'll kill us all!"
"Oh my GOD, do you even LISTEN to yourself? HEY. You people. You know me, of course. Kamen Rider Crux? Depending on when you know me from, police inspector? Eventually deputy superintendent-general? Yes? Why are you listening to THIS GUY, when I've done nothing but protect the innocent for as long as I've lived here?"
>"It's a trick!"
"It's a trick, he says. I'm retired! I'm in my sixties! If I was going to destroy anything I would have done it long ago!"
>"Attack him! Don't let him get away!"
"Get away? I'm going to go back inside my home. I'm going to sit back down and enjoy lunch with my wife. And you, all of you, should feel ashamed of yourselves for ganging up on an old man."

Of course, they attacked immediately.
>>
>>52386588
Lots of necromancy, lots of enchanting, summoning spells, a bunch of tech used to make giant gems that I inscribe then shrink that act as soul gems, an orihalcum crown, and a focus gem made of aetheryte. Plus magic enhancers, wantto see my combo for enchanting?
>>
File: b264260feae64d9ce0731451a9fa02ca.jpg (372KB, 1280x933px) Image search: [Google]
b264260feae64d9ce0731451a9fa02ca.jpg
372KB, 1280x933px
>>52386610
>You mentally-challenged failure at physics.
>I'M GONNA PUT YOU OVER MY KNEE AND LEARN YOU, BOY!
>Shouldn't you be out fishing or something...

Crux, I can only laugh so hard before I break a rib.
>>
>>52386610
And then you kicked their stupid, old-man-attacking asses?
>>
>>52386604
True story.
A teacher was talking about the deeper meaning of a line in a book. When a kid said it wasn't, the teacher said he was wrong. So the kid got his father, the author of the book, to come in to tell the teacher that it was just a description to paint an image. The teacher called him a liar.

Never understatement how stupid and stubborn people can get.
You can look at the Cold War and North Korea for prime examples of that.
>>
>>52386684
And then I kicked their stupid, old-man-attacking asses.

This didn't exactly help them believe that I wasn't going to destroy anything, because CLEARLY if I'm an old man and THAT strong, I MUST be the villain of the series arc! God, so frustrating.
>>
>>52386669
>combo for enchanting
Oh, that sounds interesting! What's the combo?
>>
File: 2514708-4672122361-Encha.jpg (93KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
2514708-4672122361-Encha.jpg
93KB, 800x707px
>>52386669
>wantto see my combo for enchanting
>>
>>52386689
>The fucking author of the book tells the teacher it was just a description
>The teacher called him a liar
God damn it, really. That's so stupid.
>>
Is there any perks that make spells cast near instant?
>>
If you buy the right combination of perks in Marvel, can you actually build tech you learned how to make there and have it work in future jumps? Because some of that stuff is the kind of stupid shit that would normally need fiat to keep working.
>>
>>52386736
Its a bit out of date because I havent been updating it in a while, I have a lot more magic available now. But here is what I use when enchanting.

I also like to create armor for abominations or make NOT!witchblades for people by tossing in symbiote like nanobots I turned into magic. Enchanting is fun.

Real eater (medaka) + retro engineer (mcu)+ Altocrystarium fftype 0 + = retro magic engineer

Retro magic + maker (darksiders) + guru (chrono trigger) + arcane (smite) + valka (bammer saga) + wizard/with (discworld)(maybe helpful?) + cauldron of 8 trigrams (item)(journey to the west) + creationists eye (bayonetta) = break down enchanted items and study how the magic works

Enchanting (elder scrolls) + enchanter (faery tail) + enchantment (dragon age) + gift of thousand master (negima) + eye of set (item)(sword n sorcery) + refined spellcasting (dresden) + child of magic (bbc merlin) + valka ( banner saga)= take enchantments learned and apply them to other items at a massive increase in power

Above combo + Plug N Play from neo heisei to use items of similar power instead of standard ingredients + Ring of erlu from overlord to cast any magic 1 time per day for free + dark wisdom from overlord to use any magic via another settings system+ abyss of magic from overlord = super easy to enchant anything and even overcharge the enchantment to make it super powerful.

Add in the ability to cast magic over time instead of at one time for further boost from masters of magic.
>>
>>52386802
There's an item in Lost Odyssey called Rose Quartz that allows you to cast any spell in twenty seconds or less. Any spell that already takes less time then that is cast instantly.
>>
>>52386100
Sorry at work right now. As it were I'm working on Items and Drawbacks, trying to figure out some stuff with the Races as well. Having to read through the lot of the books.
>>
>>52386802
Using magic system combining perks to get access to quicken effects on everything works well.
There's also single use items in Overlord(anime) that can shortcut casting times to nearly nothing.
>>
>>52386821
Wow, that's pretty impressive, anon! Totally stealing this for future use.
>>
>>52386757
Anything you ever want to do can be accomplished through studious and thorough abuse of enchantments. Its just a matter of how you go at it and how you apply it. Well, most everything.
>>
>>52386839
Ah cool, thanks.
>>
File: IT WAS ME BARRY.jpg (285KB, 561x585px) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS ME BARRY.jpg
285KB, 561x585px
>>52385626

I know the Imagin background doesn't allow you to form contracts and hop back through time like in canon (because that would lead to all sorts of jumper bullshit time travel shenanigans). I've accepted that.

However I feel like I should point out that doesn't really stop people from acquiring those abilities through different methods.

The God of High School contains a purchasable power called Greed, allowing you to gain the abilities of those you defeat or kill. The only limit is that the powers absorbed cannot be too far beyond the user's own level.

So all it would take is for Jumper with this ability to kill an Imagin, then we have people pulling off timeline fuckery like they're the Reverse Flash.
>>
>>52386879
>I've accepted that.
>entire post goes on about not accepting it.
>>
>>52386879
You could apply this to really anything not available in any jumpdoc that's also in a series.
Interjump balance my dude. You can't account for out of jump shenanigans because it's literally impossible to cover them all.
>>
>>52386879
Time doesn't work the same in all settings. So it won't work because you haven't gained the privilege to apply KR's temporal rules to other settings using CP.
>>
>>52386879
and now you know the entire reason of why Valeria made God of High School.

Congraturaisin.

Enjoy omnipotence.
>>
>>52386934
>Congraturaisin
Are you having a seizure?
>>
>>52386950
Most likely a disturbance on the 4th Axis.
>>
>>52386934
Your constant exaggeration and hatred for Valeria reminds me of someone.
>>
>>52386905

I'm just pointing out a loophole I noticed.

I never said I was going to use the loophole myself.
>>
>>52386965
500 CP says you're about to namedrop Red.
>>
>>52386934
Greed is pretty crap though given that anyone you'd be able to beat wouldn't be contributing very much if you ate them.
Especially because if you gank someone above you it doesn't even work.
I wouldn't consider it as a path to omnipotence. There's better things in that jump.
>>
>>52386998
>>
>>52386931
This man has it.
For one thing, time is memory-based in Kamen Rider decade, and memories can preserve people who were killed in the past/retgone.
That's why the people fuckin murdered in Den-O get off scott free since things usually get undone by the Imagin's death and the people killed are just passengers on the Den-Liner until they're unfucked
>>
>>52386402
>No one will notice the horse while you’re riding it.

As in they'll just see you sitting bow-legged on nothing as you move through thin air, or more of a pay-no-attention-to-just-how-I'm-flying effect?
>>
>>52386934
Omnipotence has been attainable for awhile now, anon.
>>
>>52386879
Does that even matter? There are so many ways to get time travel in Jumpchain that it's not like this is some sort of incredible precedent or anything.

My personal favorite is being a Time Dragon in Forgotten Realms. Time Dragons can travel through time as far and as much as they want, the only limit being that they require a minimum of a few minutes of prep to do so. There you go, no limits time travel. Makes sense, too. You're a fucking Time Dragon.
>>
>>52387111
Well it does cost resources to do it. The exact amount is undefined in the text, but it does cost more the farther you're going.
>>
>>52386879
Imagin can only time jump once. So if you want a single jump, fine.
>>
>>52387145
Yeah. The thing is, those unspecified resources are determined by the DM. But this is Jumpchain. There's no DM here to smack you upside the head for being a fucking munchkin. So you could wave the resources off as being completely negligible if you wanted to.
>>
Speaking of Time Travel, is there some way to make using the Fifth Magic not end all of existence?
>>
>>52387207
Sure. You just have to remember that Nasu doesn't know what entropy is and that, as written, it's actually completely fine.
>>
Im debating on whether I should buy Revelation class skill in servant supplement as I am not sure if I can activate it on my own or if it is random since it works on all parts of life.
>>
>>52387207
Use the Fourth Magic to destroy the energy buildup.
>>
>>52387207
Shunt the energy into an empty universe with the second.
>>
>>52387207
Use Second Magic to transfer the energy to another universe. Or use that Energy Absorption power from the X-Men jump to absorb it and empower yourself.
>>
>>52386934
Anon, there are many paths to omnipotence and Greed/Tam is not the most effective one. Or even one of the better ones. It requires a large number of settings each with suitable power curves for growing your strength. If the leaps between "tiers" in a setting are too large for example Greed won't do very much for you.

Even if you do it properly it would be really hard to get proper omnipotence though the use of Greed.
>>
>>52387207
It's bullshit is through generation of heat, so have either Energy Absorption from X-Men Cinematic, or build a machine into your body that mimics it.

I already had something similar due to my own intense heat radiation so, just upgrading that is how I got around Fifth Magic.
>>
What are some good serial killer themed perks and backgrounds?
>>
>>52387245
>so have either Energy Absorption from X-Men Cinematic, or build a machine into your body that mimics it.
Yeah, but it's enough energy to fuck up the whole universe, right? That's a lot to absorb.
>>
>>52387308
Better get practicing then.

God I hate Nasu some days.
>>
>>52387182

That just means you'd have to kill as many Imagin as however many times you plan on time traveling.
>>
>>52387302
WoD: Mortals, Slasher perktree. It has everything a serial killer could possibly want or need.
>>
when exactly do you start in the magi jump?
>>
>>52387308
There's a perk in Noblesse that lets you absorb an unlimited amount of energy. You can't use any more than you normally could, but if storing it is all you want it's great.
>>
>>52387371
It mentions Amon, so I presume just before Alibaba and Aladdin enter the djinn's dungeon.
>>
>>52387343
I'm not sure that would work, personally. You've still got the time travel power, it's just no longer usable. There'd be nothing new to absorb. But hey, if you want to use it like that, go ahead. Just promise me you'll have a proper time-tripping ride instead of just using time travel for something petty. Oh, and do remember that you can only travel as far back as someone you've made a contract with has lived, so if the setting doesn't have ancient immortals you're stuck fairly close to the present.
>>
>>52387376
Could this be the limitless mana capacity perk that I have desired for so long?
>>
>>52387436
No.
>>
Are there any Warehouse attachments where I can plant and grow plants/crops? I know there's the Garden from Generic Xianxia, but I'm trying to keep relatively low key for now.
>>
>>52387436
Seems like it, yeah.
>>
>>52387446
God of War has a fairly nifty one, all told. Although what are your plans for the plants and crops?
>>
>>52387436
Sort of. Like I said, you can't use more than normal, so you won't be able to store up for titanic super-spells. But if you just want to never run dry when casting normal spells, yes.
>>
>>52387446
Well first you put some dirt in there, and then install some solar lights.
You shouldn't need more than that.

If you're way too lazy to do it yourself Atellier should have something unless I'm mixing jumps up in my head.
>>
>>52387015
You really need more reaction images than just that single one.
>>
>>52387446
I know some people use the seedbed from Dark Souls 3 for gardening purposes, but that's probably the opposite of low key.
>>
>>52387474
Atelier Arland does have a pretty cool garden section.
>>
>>52387469
That is what I want yes! I just want to endlessly build up a stockpile of mana so large that I forget that running out is a thing that happens!

I know that this would be easier with any of the many combos for just straight up infinite mana but I am picky and just like this better.
>>
File: that's my fetish.webm (579KB, 854x390px) Image search: [Google]
that's my fetish.webm
579KB, 854x390px
>>52387486
Ya sure about that?

I just find that one easily applicable to every situation in this thread.
>>
>>52387463
Thanks anon. As for what I'm planning, depends. Some are for alchemy, others I plan on selling as crops in jumps, and others just look nice, so I want to grow them.

>>52387474
>>52387488
I'll have to check it out, thanks.

>>52387487
Doesn't that grow demons?
>>
>>52387376
What is that perk called?
>>
>>52387446
There's at least several garden warehouse attachments.
>>
>>52387516
That is exactly why people use it for gardening, yes.
>>
>>52387436
Not really, no. It makes you able to safely handle any amount of energy you're capable of absorbing, but by itself doesn't increase your capacity. So unless you had limitless mana capacity already, it wouldn't do you much good unless that mana was inherently dangerous. At least that's what it seems like to me. For reference:

>Weakness of the Flesh- 600
>No matter how far Modification science progresses, it will always be limited by the nature of its subjects. Humans, Nobles and Werewolves cannot be granted limitless amounts of power from the start, not without tearing their bodies asunder the moment they try to move. Modification is a process, one that is getting faster over the years, but still a process that must be done over time and in many instalments to ensure the subject can safely use the power they’ve been given. Your body manages to skip all of these steps. In fact, your body will never be in danger from self-damaging due to containing too much power. Whether natural to you or given to you by an external process, no amount of power or energy will ever cause harm to yourself. However, whilst you won’t be harmed even if you exceed what you should be able to safely handle, neither will you be able to utilise the energy that goes past your limits. You’ll contain it just fine and you’ll adjust to it far faster than normal but until you can safely contain that energy normally, you’ll be unable to fully use it. Of course, you could always choose to bypass this effect and use the power anyway but that’d be very dangerous to your body.
>>
>>52387518
Weakness of the Flesh. 400CP, discounted for humans.
>>
>>52387513
It's starting to come off as the same as Timmy reaction posting, or Bodacious Babes reaction posting. I mean we can combine them and start spamming that image with Bodacious Babes I guess if you want to give it the death knell for exhausted reaction memes.
>>
>>52387446
Rolling Fields in Fire Emblem Tellius is a warehouse extension where you can grow literally anything in it
>>
>>52387539
Shit, meant 600CP. I'm dumb.
>>
>>52387027
It's a
>pay-no-attention-to-just-how-I'm-flying effect?
>>
File: 507f5dd0583f50a631b4af9e2fb13131.jpg (494KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
507f5dd0583f50a631b4af9e2fb13131.jpg
494KB, 1024x1024px
>>52387446
Harvest Moon has a pretty good one. I'd suggest that one if you're trying to keep it low power.
>>
>>52387534
Damn, the search continues then!
>>
>>52387521
So it seems.

>>52387531
Well. That's fair enough, I suppose.

>>52387543
>>52387559
Thanks!
>>
>>52387534
What if you take that empty cosmic cube from the Avengers- Earths Mightiest Heroes jump and implant it into yourself, would that be able to be used as an artificial way of having and 'unlimited' mana capacity?
>>
>>52387534
Wouldn't this effectively give you limitless capacity though? I mean you could just keep using whatever method of gaining/restoring mana/other energy until you have whatever arbitrary amount you want.
>>
File: 1471693110222.png (717KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
1471693110222.png
717KB, 900x702px
Jumpers! What are some of your favorite street-level or lower jumps, and why?
Which are true to the setting, have interesting options, and are well-written? Which jumps do you think are most overlooked because they don't offer cosmic power?
>>
>>52385626
Dumb question.

Catch the Wave. Can it be purchased multiple times, or just the once?
>>
>>52387624
Not unless the method you used already let you restore more then your maximum amount and it doesn't prevent that power from bleeding off or disappearing if it wouldn't stay there.

It's more meant to reflect a person that has had their power boosted by experiments to way beyond what their body can handle NOT having their body tear itself apart but not being able to use that excess power either. If you had some method of forcefully injecting more mana into someone than they can normally hold and that that energy won't just disappear or bleed away, then it will allow that person to safely hold that energy without hurting themselves. It won't allow them to use any of it, even if they deplete their normal reserves, as all that extra energy is already only still there because the perk is stopping it from hurting the users body. If you deactivate the perk, you'd be able to refill using the excess energy but that'd also mean you then suffer the effects of ALL of the energy suddenly being unaffected by the perk.
>>
Sad that Arabian Nights jump never materialized.
>>
>>52387635
The Room.
>>
>>52387693
Oh. Well then that perk is much less useful than it initially appeared.
>>
>>52387714
Was someone working on one?
>>
>>52387714
Why dont you make it anon?
>>
>>52387755
Someone talked about it.
>>
>>52387693
Does the old friend from Dangerous also gain a Warehouse and equivalent items?
>>
>>52387513
It kinda makes you come off as a wanker.
>>
File: d452f14eead283ddf0b22c2fccfd557d.jpg (497KB, 2000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
d452f14eead283ddf0b22c2fccfd557d.jpg
497KB, 2000x1413px
>>52387635
>Favorite Street-level or lower Jumps
Otoyomegatari, or Bride Stories, hands down. Because it's a lovely world which can be a comfy vacation or a fascinating trip across a section of the world few people got to see at that time in history.

VA-11 HALL-A is also another favorite of mine. Comfy cyberpunk is fairly unique setting-wise and it's just a treasure of a place to wander around in.

Both Jumps do a great job of staying true to the setting while also offering options that have me biting my nails and changing my mind every time I glance at the documents.

>Interesting Options
Man, they all have interesting options. Some more than others, sure, but I'm amazed at how many this community has made and that I continue to find unique and interesting perks and items in every single one I open.

>Well written
Why, my own Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen, of course. It's a total shill, I know.
It's just going to start shit if I say who really deserves this award and I don't want that. You know who you two are.

>Most Overlooked
A /lot/ of them are overlooked because they don't offer high end powers. It's the nature of the beast.
>>
>>52387788
Well if you don't know the LPer in reference it just comes off as another white neckbeard on twitch, maybe nicolas cage wannabe. It's kinda like the DSP orgasm reaction images. People who don't know the guy just think it's another white neckbeard.
>>
>>52387635
Archer - Sploosh, the ladies there, Archer is hillarious and I want to learn from him.
Futurama. - the Worms. Sweet Sweet Candy.
Generation Kill. - love the show, make good use of the supplies, since I have a ton of companions to arm.
>>
>>52387835
>nicolas cage wannabe

I always thought he looked more like Chad Kroeger

oh god why do I still remember him or that band
>>
>>52387765
No, they don't have all your abilities or a warehouse or stuff like that. They're equal in power and have enough powers/the right sorts of powers to be able to be an equal to you, no matter what sorts of powers you have. They'll probaly have some impressive items if you have some too but it won't be the same stuff and is generally just to keep them as an equal match to you.
>>
>>52387691
Multiple times
>>
>>52387817
>Otoyomegatari, or Bride Stories, hands down. Because it's a lovely world which can be a comfy vacation or a fascinating trip across a section of the world few people got to see at that time in history.
> Both Jumps do a great job of staying true to the setting while also offering options that have me biting my nails and changing my mind every time I glance at the documents.
I'm still mad I haven't figured out a way to get both the bath house and the grand house without making the setting less comfy.

Aria is also a gem as well in the comfiness regard.
>>
>>52387835
I don't mean the image itself.
I mean endlessly repeating it, often times in the same thread.
>>
>>52387817
>Because it's a lovely world
It's real life among one of the most brutal, primitive, and violent cultures on Earth.
>>
>>52387866
If you take it with Bad Guys Have Friends Too, will it just spontaneously create people at their level, or should it be assumed that you had multiple friends of that level?
>>
>>52387905
Yorokonde isn't quite the brightest bulb in the box. Also, he's an SJW, so he's bound to disagree with you.
>>
>>52387898
Well yeah but I don't think anon knows how to reaction meme well to begin with, so I'm not expecting anything much. He probably just posts the same image every time thinking everyone gets whatever he's trying to say.
>>
>>52387905
You mean fiction can differ from real life?

Say it ain't so!
>>
>>52387906
The latter, though only one will count for the drawback.
>>
>>52387991
It can, but this is one of those stories that tries to be realistic.
>>
>>52387991
You're falling for dumb shit anon.

They're just posting that to segue into insults.
>>
>>52388006
Well you're a poopy-head.
>>
>>52388006
>Presuming after my intentions.
Too many psychics in this thread.
>>
>>52388012
What can I say. Better to assume the worst in this thread.

Trying to be hopeful just gets you bitten.
>>
File: 0df.png (7KB, 383x405px) Image search: [Google]
0df.png
7KB, 383x405px
>>
>>52387870
How strong is Kamen Rider Emperor (Jivat the 1st + Supernova) physically? I mean, with the rest of the Prodigal Child tree background backing it up as well, with Fangire as the Demon race chosen.
>>
>>52387992
>only one will count for the drawback
I'm sorry, but what exactly do you mean by this?
>>
>>52387876
Aria is a great comfy setting.
Slime Rancher and Harvest Moon are also pretty great if you don't load up on Drawbacks. The former might be a little lonely without a full set of Companions though.

>>52387905
That's hardly how it's depicted in the manga. Sure, there's some violence and it's not a place to be careless, but the same could be said about anywhere in our own world.

I'd also like to point out that there is more than one culture represented in the series.

>>52387930
Well that's just rude.
>>
>>52388063
>Well that's just rude.

Not like you deserve any better.
>>
>>52388063
It's just a truth of the Islamic nomads of Central Asia. It's all the fun of Saudi Arabia combined with all the fun of the pre-modern Mongols. Only you know, not unified enough to conquer settled peoples.
>>
>>52387635
>Jumpers! What are some of your favorite street-level or lower jumps, and why?
Jet Set Radio Future is nice, I like the flavor of the setting.
>Which are true to the setting,
I think Worm's jumps are the closest to their settings, in terms of options, tone and flavor.
>Which have interesting options,
Red's jumps set the standard when it comes to interesting options. They have the largest depth when it comes to build options.
>Which are well-written?
It's a three way tie between Worm, Digger and Heavens right now, with Red and Valeria following close behind. They're all consistently at the top in terms of quality so it's hard to tell and a lot just falls down to personal preference.
>Which jumps do you think are most overlooked because they don't offer cosmic power?
Isn't this pretty much most of the drive?
>>
>>52388043
Only the first friend will be guaranteed to cross a line and force the two of you to fight to the death or give up on an ideal, as well as being the only friend who becomes a companion for free if you let them have their way.

The reinforcement friends will be of the same power level as the first one but they don't shame the same guarantee of having the right sorts of abilities to make them a perfect equal to you, so it's possible you or them might have some special power that makes it impossible for one to beat the other as is, like someone being able to turn into a ghost whilst the other can't hit ghosts. This is unlike the original friend of the Destruction drawback, who has abilities that can ensure the two of you will be able to fight to the death and effectively combat each other.
>>
>>52385626
>Kamen Rider Heisei: Part 7 - 693
Background: Earnest Youth
Drawbacks: Time-Trippin’ Ride (+0); Once Again, The Worlds Have Connected (+600); Jumper FAKE (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,800 CP

Perks:
-Unlucky Day (Free)
-Soft-Spoken (Free)
-Not So Weak
-Singularity Point
-Double-Action
-Leaving My Mark

Items & Allies: (+300 Item-Only CP)
-DenGasher (Free)
-Den-O Driver (Free)
-Imagin - Tin (Free)
-Catch the Wave! (300 CP)
-J-Liner (-300 Item-Only CP) - import Dragon-Train
-J-Touch
-Jumper Wars (Promethium Driver + Den-O Driver)

Millions of years ago, back in Jump 285, I and my companions wiled away time with the creation of a project. You see, were in Generic Western.

And with the onset of trains, well I had a flash of inspiration. Enter: The Dragon-Train. A great and powerful machine. Alas, I had little use for the utter beast and so while I did finish some research with it's creation, it was put to rest and stored on board the Terra.

And now. After all this time. After I gained the Fortress That Moves. After I obtained the Trainyard. I revive this ancient creature in Kamen Rider.

FLY, RANK 10 TIME-DRAGON J-LINER. KAMEN RIDER SHOUJO PROMETHEUS WILL RIDE THE WAVES OF TIME.
>>
>>52388137
Yeah, I thought it might be something like that, just wasn't quite sure. I kind of want to take it just because it's so flavorful.

Thanks for the great jump, Val.
>>
>>52388031
Consider that Kamen Rider Emperor is able to more or less take down the strongest warriors of his race period on his own(or with assistance from the much less capable IXA even at Rising), AGAIN with no actual combat training other than whatever he picks up by doing. The only person who someone with your perkline stuff going on needs help with is someone who
A) also has a Kivat belt, The Dark Kiva belt specifically
B) is/was the King of the Fangire, and thus the strongest among them
and
C) was a great deal older and more experienced than Kiva at the time
and even then it was him and Saga and they utterly destroyed him
So about that strong. If you want the back of the cereal box stats that various guides put out...

He punches with about 18 tons of force, kicks with about 32 tons, and his Wake Up finisher in that form hits with about 150 tons of force. I'm not 100% sure how accurate this is but there's some numbers for you if it helps ground it in something understandable
>>
>>52388257
Wow, that's pretty powerful. Thanks, Digger!
>>
Would a Series of Minor Adjustments from Noblesse allow for Naruto doujutsu without ass-ugly eyes? Not sure if the eyes themselves count as a "supernatural power or energy".
>>
>>52388191
>RANK 10 TIME-DRAGON J-LINER.
You need a new name for that thing.
>>
>>52388191
>FLY, RANK 10 TIME-DRAGON J-LINER
The meme is real. Good shit.
>>
>>52388210
No worries.

I'm very happy with how it turned out myself so I'm even more happy to hear others like it too.

>>52388341
Eh, sure. If it's important, like the number of tomoe in the sharingan or the fact that the Mangekyou looks different from the base sharingan, then you'll need to still reflect that somehow, but how that's reflected can be changed cosmetically.
>>
Would jumpers rather side with a race of spider people who are friendly but creepy, or a race of bunny people who are violent and bloodthirsty but are adorable?
>>
>>52388557
Neither, really.
I'll just burn the rabbits and be on my way.
>>
File: Oreimo.pdf (423KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Oreimo.pdf
423KB, 1x1px
So, this was going to be an April Fools but someone else will probably have a better joke and I thought it might be better to just post when it's done, especially when it's just a short little treat.

So here it is, the most unnecessary jump ever.

We're only going deeper into the SoL hole after this boys
>>
>>52388557
I'd subjugate them both.
One on the battlefield, the other in bed./spoiler]
>>
>>52388557
Spiders. All day erry day.
>>
>>52388590
Does spider have the pus pus?
>>
File: Fates.jpg (377KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Fates.jpg
377KB, 1200x630px
Companion Question Jumpers.

If I go to Fire Emblem Fates and become the Avatar who should I companion? The Royal families?

Who would want to go on multiverse adventurers or is just so awesome that I should try to recruit them no matter what.
>>
>>52388590
>The spoiler
>It both worked and didn't at the same time.

That pretty much sums up my life.
>>
>>52388589
Let me get this straight. Can I purchase my own little sister who wants some incest?
>>
>>52388620
There is a little sister option and you may decide how that little sister sees you. Anything further is all on you. You pervert.
>>
>>52388589
Good to see more low powered jumps
>>
>>52388589
Can Apartment Complex and Otaku Apartment Heaven combine if you have both? Also, no Drop-in, or can you have any of them be drop-in?
>>
>>52388589
>My Little Sister Can't be this Cute jump
You absolute madwoman, this is hilarious.
>>
File: Cup of Tea,.png (261KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cup of Tea,.png
261KB, 500x500px
>>52388557
Spider people, duh.
>>
>>52388654
Oh, knew I forgot something. Yeah, any of them can be drop in. I'll upload it later with that note added in.

And yeah, you can combine them if you like.
>>
File: 1446570724717.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1446570724717.gif
208KB, 312x322px
>>52388644
>Pervert
And proud.
>>
>>52388589
>The Grown Up origin may gain two Children, a song and a daughter

Sweet, free music.
>>
File: 1483943076979.png (177KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483943076979.png
177KB, 697x768px
>>52388647
>>
File: 1285098706255.jpg (130KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1285098706255.jpg
130KB, 800x533px
>>52388557
Giant Intelligent Friendly Telepathic Spiders are best.
>>
Quick question in Fate Extra are we able to dump all our cp into sp and get 2000 total or no?
>>
>>52388743
You can.
>>
File: 1460076068574.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460076068574.png
339KB, 811x720px
>>52388733
I was being honest about it anon
>>
>>52388557
Adorable bunnies, spiders scare me.
>>
>>52388738
You know, at first glance, the jaws threw me off. But then I saw the rest of it, and now it just looks adorable. Those big eyes, the tiny body and legs, it's just too cute.
>>
>>52388753
Alright Thank you, I was afraid the build I spent so long agonizing over wouldn't be viable and should have asked first I suppose.
>>
>>52388557
I would side with the spiders in the conflict, mostly by capturing the cute rabbit girls and training them to use their savagery constructively. And in bed.
>>
>>52388257
How much of power different between Kiva and artificial Kiva?
>>
File: Chara, Chill.png (749KB, 1280x1741px) Image search: [Google]
Chara, Chill.png
749KB, 1280x1741px
Have you ever had to restrain your companions, or vice versa? If so, why did you/they do it?
>>
>>52388783
It's especially cute when it gestures with the pedipalps.
>>
>>52388756
Not him, but it's hard to tell in these threads. But I agree with you.
>>
>>52387001
Green
>>
>>52388677
Can we change what Traditionally Comfy looks like?
>>
>>52388821
My companions have a hard time whenever I take a drawback that makes me crazy. Which happens often.
>>
>>52388861
As long as it's reasonably silly looking sleeping clothes, sure.
>>
>>52388836
Smell ya later.
>>
>>52388589
About the Fashion Agency, can I combine it with the one you get from Runway Model to start with an even bigger Fashion Agency every new jump?
>>
>>52388944
No, they'd have to be different companies.
>>
Is anyone working on an Armored Core jump for the later games?
>>
>>52388962
So you're saying Conglomerate. One guy owning two "competing" companies.
Works for me.
>>
>>52389008
Was tempted because I grew up with those games and they're some of my fondest memories when it comes to playing games with my dad. Plus the Nexts and Arms Forts are just so utterly badass and awesome.

But no, I don't believe so.
>>
>>52388557
It would really depend on what the conflict is about, who started it, who kind of ideology the races have, and so forth. Friendliness can only go so far. Maybe the bunnies are bloodthirsty because they have to protect themselves from the spider people. Maybe the reason the spider people are so friendly is because they not particularly threatened on a daily basis.

Either way, not enough information.
>>
File: Jump Jump.pdf (188KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jump Jump.pdf
188KB, 1x1px
Hey all, i was working on this a bit ago, was wondering if there was any interest. It's intended as a final jump. I'm aware that stuff is op, its sort of intended to be. trying to balance things a bit though.
>>
>>52389182
It really needs some more detail, right now it feels like a list of powers and nothing more.
>>
File: 46480919_p0_master1200.jpg (98KB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
46480919_p0_master1200.jpg
98KB, 480x266px
>>52389182
The fuck is this?
>>
>>52389182

I don't understand what I'm looking at or reading.
>>
>>52389182
>final jump
>when no settings are capable of being one anymore

Oh this is just cute. Now they're making up nonsense wholesale to try and convince people to end their chains.
>>
>>52389182
No offense, but on what are you basing this jump? I hope its not another masters of red situation.
>>
>>52389341

The file name seems to imply it's. . .Jumping a Jump???
>>
File: 1485800255562.jpg (26KB, 467x413px) Image search: [Google]
1485800255562.jpg
26KB, 467x413px
I blink and I'm somewhere else. The world is more colorful, vibrant…yet skewed in one direction, looking like a picture come to life instead of something 'real'. For a moment, I feel disappointment…somehow, I had gone the entire decade without ever meeting Aang and his friends face-to-face. I had spent so much time wandering all through the war's conclusion, the thought never occurred to me, and I was miles off when it did.

I had barely taken a moment to breathe when I was suddenly surrounded by goons with Moe Howard haircuts and scowls that would make a 90s anime protagonist brood in approval. At that point, I encountered Ira 'Bigger Than You' Gamagoori.

"INTRUDER! State your purpose and reasoning for trespassing on campus!"

Struggling to contain equal parts amazement and terror as my brain processed the implications, I held up some papers in my hand, which the giant snatched away and scanned with his eyes. And then he bellowed: "WELCOME TO HONNOUJI ACADEMY!"

[Jump 03: Kill La Kill]
Club: Academic
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Chef
Stunt Driver [900]
Fiber Hybrid [700]

Companion:
Spirited Student - Two-Star Student [400]

Items:
Life Fiber Blade [100]
Power Scanner [0]

More will follow in later days. I am sleep.
>>
>>52389182
>Jump Jump
>This entire document
>>
>>52389217
>>52389278
>>52389341
>>52389354
I think he's trying to make a basic, default End Jump, free of any pre-existing story or setting. If that is it, I personally don't mind the idea, but to me it looks like he's going about it all wrong.
>>
>>52389372
That reminds me, didn't SB made one a few weeks ago? it had quite strange winning conditions but it was okay, that Anon should look into it for inspiration.
>>
What other major monster raising series are there out there? We've got Pokemon and Digimon, and Monster Rancher even if that one is stuck in WIP because of one item.
>>
File: That'sSomeFuckedShitSon.png (340KB, 613x339px) Image search: [Google]
That'sSomeFuckedShitSon.png
340KB, 613x339px
>>52389182
>>
>>52385659
I didn't stop making video games after Generic Video Game Developer, and I have the World Seed from Sword Art Online. So, I've released games on worlds with internet access as freeware, with VR compatibility and without.

There's a game with the world's tallest jungle gym that has settled villages in it, crashed aliens, talking birds, and weird climbing-robot monsters. The goal is to get up as high as you can and then head back down without dieing or falling off. I have a bunch of atmosphere boosting perks from GVGD, so it does a good job of having the typical indie game/student art film beauty.

I have another game that's has a basic "less-cynical Prototype Metroidvania" where a small parasitic creature that can emulate the creatures it chows down on a recently deceased town guard and the player makes decisions on what to do next. Your character grows and gets customization options by eating. Eating only wild animals for small gains, or eating villagers that you will get to know to gain unique abilities or larger gains, or eating bosses for huge boosts and unique abilities. Everyone gets a sympathetic backstory.

Basically games I'd make in real life if I felt like making games. I also make music, but that's more spontaneous and fun. It's definitely how I celebrate most every major victory.

>>52388557
Spiders.

>>52388821
About after a year into Digimon Stories Cyber Sleuth my companions bound the power lock wrist brace from Digimon to my flesh. I was half-mad from a computer virus on my brain, so it was necessary to stop me from hurting people. That was not a pleasant jump.
>>
>>52389427
There's the Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker series. The third game hasn't been localized yet, but the first two games are pretty fun.
>>
>>52389427
Its not major, but there's Spectrobes.
>>
>>52389427
Uh...does Spectrobes count?
>>
>>52389493
>>52389495
>Spectrobes
Shit, nigga, I remember that.
>>
>>52389370
Skadi jump when
>>
File: 1469313982179.gif (887KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1469313982179.gif
887KB, 500x281px
Is the anime adaptation of JJBA any good?
>>
>>52389525
I love some of the designs, like the the one that looked like a mix of a lizard and an automobile.
>>
>>52389208
>>52389217
>>52389278
>>52389319
>>52389354
>>52389449

Alright, fair enough. Ill drop it then
>>
>>52389541
YES
>>
>>52389541
It's fantastic.
>>
File: Skadi Facts.jpg (1MB, 800x963px) Image search: [Google]
Skadi Facts.jpg
1MB, 800x963px
>>52389531
One day, anon. One day.
>>
>>52389548
Before you do that, tell us what exactly were you planning, we may be cynical assholes, but sometimes we help.
>>
File: images.png (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
13KB, 225x225px
Do you still play TTRPG games? Have you ever played a game with your companions just to get them to know the setting?
>>
>>52389601
I'd intended to establish something that gave some sort of overarching explanation to different science and magic systems while also establishing a picture of what having a planeswalker spark might entail outside of just being a borderline god.

Part of it was meant to establish that Jump-chan was not a unique form of entity and that the jumper was embarking less on a quest to become a MTG style planeswalker but more being an early stage of that same type of entity. I wanted to avoid making those entities overly Lovecraftien.

>>52389354
missed this earlier, kind of trying to apply some of the implications of one of the Neverland jumps (can't recall which one but it made it clear that Neverland was an entity equal to Jump-chan in power) and mixing in some stuff from P.S powers Alternate Places series.
>>
>>52389754
Ergh, yeah, no thanks on the whole 'let's apply my personal view of jumpchain to everything'. Best kept in your own chain.
>>
>>52389710
Nah, too many psychics around.
>>
>>52385659
My martial arts chain is also my dance chain.
I'm about 400 jumps deep in the search of the fanciest kata ever.
>>
>>52389710
I'm thinking of framing Forgotten Realms that way. Everyone I import has rolled up a character, Jumpchan is DMing multiple tables and campaigns simultaneously, and theres this nauseating duel effect where you're both the character and the player as well. Mostly because you practically have to build a DnD character anyway, so you may as well have fun with it.

But otherwise, that's mostly something I do with non-companions as a DM in my off-time. It's a good way to get to know them.
>>
>>52389710
I once played Vampire the Masquerade, in VTM
>>
File: greylantern.png (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
greylantern.png
49KB, 500x375px
>>52388589
Can the SEP field on the Traditionally Comfy pyjamas please be optional?

Because I've always wanted to lounge around in fluffy grey robes and slippers for ten years to see if/how people react when I basically pull a What If God Was One Of Us, and I'm seeing an opportunity here...

Tokyo, Actual Adult, Age 26, Drop-In, Traditionally Comfy.

I think I'll move in next door to the Kousaka family. See how that turns out.
>>
>>52390231
Take the Kousaka Jumper drawback.

>My Big Uncle Can't Be God!
>>
>>52386402
Um, what year of high school are we in? The last year?

>>52388557
Spiders because I'm biased towards spiders and hate bunny people after GATE.

>>52389710
Rarely, considering how often we end up in those kinds of places, but we have some cracking LARPs.
>>
>>52390231
Eh, honestly? At that point you can just go and buy some pyjamas from a shop, they're really not that expensive.
>>
>>52390358
>>52390231
Guh, got half a sentence cut off. Meant to say "It's fine if you want to fanwank it that way, since it's not really giving any benefit but-"
>>
>>52390363
Hey Val, I've got a question for you about Second Magic. Can I also draw on the skill of my other selves? I mean, I know you can draw on their raw power, but raw power really isn't helpful when you're trying to paint something.
>>
>>52390393
I imagine you should be able to.
>>
>>52390397
Thanks.
>>
I've taken people's suggestions into consideration and updated the document.

Things changed:

- Elemental Weapons perk updated to include types of elements included

- True Onimusha perk reworked entirely

- Universal Translator perk expanded to better fit the cost

- Oni Gauntlets updated

- Companions section rearranged

- I'm Not Done Yet drawback added

- A +0 CP drawback added allowing for interested Jumpers to stay for the entire span of the series

- General spelling mistakes corrected

Once again, looking to see if there's anything needing fixing, rewording, or removal.
>>
>>52386934
The reason nerfwhores lost the nerfwars
>>
File: psychic-warrior.jpg (87KB, 493x700px) Image search: [Google]
psychic-warrior.jpg
87KB, 493x700px
Query for CPU Anon Heart - For GURPS Dungeon Fantasy

Does 'To Delve Into Madness' or the 'Pyramid Hat' stop the Wiggly Things From The Squiggle Dimension from noticing you when you use psionic powers at the point you use them, or stop them from noticing/attacking you once they pop out in your present dimension (you know after they've followed your brain trail back to the not-Squiggly world in the hopes of nomming something)? Or both?
Also, do they prevent other psionic-related mishaps? Like psychic flu, astral squalls, etc.?
>>
>>52387010
This. Not!Sun Wukong's handily pushing the original greed guy's shit in after he ate most of the world's heavy hitters-including a guy who actualy gave him a close fight and a guy who gave the guy who trained him and his rival a close fight.
>>
>>52390512
Does the Universal Translator perk require you to know the languages involved? E.g. if someone only knows Portugese, do you need to know that language too?
>>
>>52390512

Can you add weapon imports if it's not too much trouble anon?
>>
>>52390512
Does the supply of Oni Dust replenish?
>>
>>52390512
Are the Petrification Bullets resistible (ie no one-shotting arch-angels, demon lords or super-saiyans) and is the effect temporary or permanent?
>>
>>52390512
YMMV but I'd swap the costs of the Talisman and the White Necklace (but have the necklace keep the discount, not move it to the talisman).
>>
>>52390512
Page 19 is blank (as are 32 and 33).
>>
>>52390708
Why are you calling him Not!Sun Wukong when it literally is Sun Wukong for all intents and purposes? He's just got his Korean equivalent name.
>>
File: magic missile.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
magic missile.gif
1MB, 400x300px
Is there anything out there that will help me create my own magic system?
>>
Question do a Fangire's instincts drive them towards collecting life energy or hunting humans? I can provide them with ethical sources of life energy,but I don't think there are ethical sources of humans to be hunted for sport.
>>
File: 1394197188337.gif (3MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1394197188337.gif
3MB, 255x191px
>>52390713
In cannon that the perk is based on it lets two characters understand each other just fine just because convenience and not have to deal with characters having to play charades just to understand each other. Real shame too it was pretty interesting to see characters talk to each other in their native tongues.Onimusha 3 is an unloved gem of a game

So yeah it's a freakin handwave of a power that the tengu clan have. Just lets you understand others with 0 effort.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52385626
Drawback: Time Trippin' Ride, Did You Just Say Cry? (1100)

Earnest Youth

Soft-Spoken (Free)
Unlucky Day (Free)
Singularity Point (800)
Double-Action (500)
Machine J-Bird (Free)
Climax Cellphone J-Taros (300)
J-Liner: Land-Train (0)

It's an immigration problem. Of COURSE it is. Every time I return to this world, it always boiled down to two or more factions becoming increasingly salty about living space until the only way they can setlte their differences is through cosplay and dive kicks.

Change-resistant timeline my incandescent shiny arse. MEMORIES are already making small space-time distortions. I just had to stop a Krispy Kreme from fading away because I thought about waffles too hard.

As for what we should do about this-Ultimecia wanted to just compress time into one continuum. Qlithu suggested we create a more reinforced alternate timeline instead.

In the end, I decided to compromise by having them rejigger one of my Bastion-moon observers. By reverse engineering this world's time travelling train technology and upgrading it with AMP modules, I shall build an transtemporal railway to deport everyone. Normally I'd be concerned about secrecy, but a train station on the moon seems almost normal for these parts.

You wanna rule mankind? Platform 2, enjoy your portal back to the future where your purity or whatever is law.

You wanna escape the future? Okay, that's trickier. This isn't a welfare state, it's a railway. But I guess I can always hire more space-time-agents, like the Benefactor's little squad.

Also, note to self: Spike the water supply with Omega-3 oil to prevent natural disasters from causing retcons.
>>
>>52390898
card captor let you combine them into a new one at least,and you can design one and get it from the benefactor in hero BBSbut I don't think there's anything that will actually make one up entirely.
>>
>>52390823
Because he literally says "I am just me" at one point?

Also because he's not actually the mythological monkey king? You know, just like Satan isn't a moody child who's allied with Michael and Jesus isn't actually the Jade Emperor
>>
>>52390929
But he is the monkey king, he just got reborn, unless you mean hui?
>>
>>52390938
>he just got reborn

Exactly. I was talking about the mythological one.
>>
>>52390898
What are you trying to do?
>>
Jump #286: Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei, Part Final
>Wheel of Fortune: The path of destiny. Karma on a grand scale.
Of all the trumps to get... why does this one make me nervous?
>Location: Japan, 2014
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: There's No Going In Reverse (0), Somebody's Watching Me (+300)
It seems I've stranded myself in the Ganma Dimension. Except I'm supposed to be playing Ex-Aid, I'm not equipped to deal with this nonsense! Argh. I'll have to run around and try to find a way out, or at least a place where the dimensional lock is weak enough for me to do a plane shift.
>For Their Smile (Free, Drop-In)
Even if I have to give bad news, it doesn't mean I'm going to be a jerk about it. At least now others can always see that instead of focusing on the bad news and shifting the blame to the messenger.
>Caustic Co-Operative (Free, Drop-In)
I'm not necessarily here to make friends, though it's for the best, but as long as everyone can work together we'll be all right.
>A Bright Crystal (1200, Drop-In)
If only people knew their potential. If I can get them to believe in themselves perhaps they'll be more likely to reach for that potential.
>Game Clear (1000, Drop-In)
This is definitely no Path to Victory, but it is enough to give me an idea of what I need to do to obtain a given objective. Sure, it's not step by step, but if I need to fix something... I'll have a solid starting point and have enough of an idea of what I need to deal with it. It's more than I started with!
>Gone Horribly Wrong (900)
I don't think I've actually got any other perks that do this short of using clairvoyance to make sure that something I make doesn't go Skynet on me later. This is much better.
>Only A Machine (500)
I know this is aimed at Roidmutes initially, but I honestly wonder what effect it'll have on gashats. in before real eater'd to edit humans
>>
>>52391027
(+300 item points!)
>Jumper x Rider Heisei Generations (800)
The final addition to my belt!
>Got Game? (600, Drop-In)
It's nice to know that I won't die if I lose a fight, if nothing else... not to mention the ability to extract diseases from a person's body. ...does this mean I can Scroll of Genocide cancer?
>Game Maker IX (300, Drop-In)
OHOHOHOHOHO. You, my friend, have an appointment with my RIDICULOUSLY LARGE GAME COLLECTION. Gashats for everyone!
>iControl (0)
This is another thing I'm using for gashats, at the moment, but being able to understand how an AI is developing is way more useful than many might think.

Well.

The final jump in the Kamen Rider arc. It's finally come to a close.

Getting out of the Ganma dimension was definitely... interesting... but it's fortunate that I had rider forms that were at least capable of protecting me, if not taking the fight to them. After all, this was their home, and I was the trespasser. On the plus side, Game Clear gave me the roughest of ideas how to get out, though it took longer than expected. Months, in fact.

By the time I got out, it was actually 2015, and there was plenty of time for me to settle down and get caught up in the various inevitable fights for justice without breaking out the new gear, though I tested it out a bit. Stage select tends to make things interesting, but useful.

When the Ex-Aid plot actually got rolling, I got in on it as well, though it confused the hell out of everyone when every game that I used were things that never existed in their world. And some that did but shouldn't have been a thing. Which of course meant that during downtime the others (ESPECIALLY Emu) insisted on playing them, but hey, no complaints there really. He was actually a pretty cool guy, I've got to say, and I supported his goal of becoming a great doctor by subtly giving him a few things to help him on his way. He's got his hands full with both being a hero and pulling shifts at the hospital, after all.
>>
>>52391031
Eventually, things calmed down (as much as they ever DO in this universe, anyway), and I started getting things in order to leave. And let me tell you, the level of ridiculousness the kamen riders started getting up to after 2020 is just ridiculous- oh god no it's Narataki again.

>"Damn you, Crux!"
"Oh what the hell are you even DOING here. We settled this! Years ago! MOVE ON!"
>"Don't care. Worlds ending. Universe exploding. Your fault."
"Have you considered that it might not happen? At all?"
>"I was there! I saw it!"
"Oh for- okay, you know what? Fine. Worlds ending, my fault for existing. Because I do exist. In every world."
>"Like a cancer-"
"Uh, more like a thread weaving them together technically. Also? Shut up."
>"Infiltrator! Obscenity!"
"Did... did you honestly just call me an obscenity? Like, literally 'obscenity'?"
>"Walking blasphemy! It's all your fault!"
"Look, you're the one constantly screwing with time. Have you considered that screwing with time could damage the worlds you travel in? The local multiverse?"
>"You're just trying to distract me! You won't prevail!"
"You know what, I am so done with this. All you ever do is scream how it's my fault and not actually DO anything except get others to do your dirty work."
>"And you keep killing kamen riders! Breaking the world by walking through it! No more!"
"You're right, no more. L̶̴̯̖̩̞͒ͭͦ̽̇̂́Ǒ̸̢̝̪̫̳̣̫̻̼̈́̇̔͐O̪̭͖̲͍̹̹͌̈͐ͮ͡K̠͉͐͌̕͝ ̬͎̺͓̺͕͛͐̐̾ͧ͊̇͒͘͘ͅÙ̴̩̦͖̖̤̲̲͍̎̈́̐͝ͅP͇̈͂ͯ͑̅Ơ̲͍̯͇̱̺ͤ̓ͣͩ̀̃ͭͦN̹͎͍̲̮͈̘̏̃̾̀͜͡ ̸̶͕̫͎̹ͬ͋͐͊́ͬ̓͐ͅM̧̲̼̰̻̙̪̿̓̒E̬̖͈̞̭̦͖̰̾̂͐̈́̏́͟,̱̫̘͎̜͇̰̹̝ͧ͑ͧ̋ͧͯ͡ ͖͖̠̜̪̦ͪ͑̌̑̈́ͨͩ̾͜͞M̡̯̮̩̟̫͗̓ͨ́̕O̢̖̞̩̝͉̲͎͎ͮ͋̎̌̔ͪ̀R̵͔͎͎͈̖͍̺̜ͨ͞T͔̒̀̌̂͐ͩͧ͐ͅA̻̟̅̅̀̔L̷͚͖̬͓̻͙̤̩̿̔ͩͬ̓͌,̶̜̖̹̗̩̤͒ͨ̒̃ͪ ͖͓̬͉͚̦̐̎͂A̙̼̘͎̯ͣ͆̐̒͂́͘N̞̹̜͕̜̹̭ͮͬ̌͛̒͢D̵̹̣͍̎ͦ̒ͣ͞ ̛̬̤̳̳̖͕͔̔ͤ́ͮͧ̋̋̈́ͅD̘̞͇͎͙ͮ̈́̎̈́͐́E̶̵͇̪̿̉̉̅S̴̯̝͔̝̩͙̗͕̈́̍ͦ̀͂͢͢P̴̷̼̘̭̼̙̳̘ͫA̭̲̬̠̳ͩ̽̒̌ͮ͜͡I͙͍̣͍̰͕̪ͤ͆͛̈̑ͮ̕R̹̘̩͍̊͟.̶̡̹̩̼̬̫̎͋̂̀̀͌ͫ͆."
>"I KNEW IT--!"
"Ha, no, I'm just fucking with you. Seriously, Narataki, get a job."
>"Damn you..!!"
"Yeah. We're done here. Go away before I call the cops."
>>
File: 1490329541184.png (73KB, 1319x536px) Image search: [Google]
1490329541184.png
73KB, 1319x536px
>>52391043
Oh. And obligatory. Because this is totally a thing I'm going to do.

Seriously, if anyone knows how to apply my victory over one person's ailment to others' ailments, please let me know.
>>
>>52391077
Just make a viable treatment for cancer dude

It seems like a good idea on paper but there is no way you can get to every child and save them from fatal illness. And upon that realisation, the guilt that comes along due to the fact that while you were gallivanting around playing hero 12 people were dying from the illness every minute, and you could have stopped it.
>>
>>52391157
Cancer is not a single disease, or even a group of similar diseases. Hence why I want to be able to beat up a disease and use that defeat to eradicate it globally. That's my point. Also it saves time because otherwise I'm going to have to research every world's diseases separately because the odds of them being 100% identical are not as much in my favor as I might like.
>>
>>52391157
>Just make a viable treatment for cancer dude
You are a boreing anon.

>It seems like a good idea on paper but there is no way you can get to every child and save them from fatal illness.
But he is beating up ALL the cancer.

>And upon that realisation, the guilt that comes along due to the fact that while you were gallivanting around playing hero 12 people were dying from the illness every minute, and you could have stopped it.
Again he beats up on the entire thing when he uses Ex-Aid powers, with enough fights he could make people go into remission globally.

>>52391163
Thanks for the writefagging Crux it was fun.
>>
>>52391186
But I don't know how to beat up all the cancer yet, that's what I need to figure out! Unless I misunderstood something and when they beat up bugster they're beating up ALL the bugster, but having the most pronounced effect in the victim they got it from?
>>
>>52391163
>Cancer is not a single disease, or even a group of similar diseases.

It's degeneration of cellular DNA which causes rapid multiplication of the damaged cells. In every case. The symptoms are different depending on what area is afflicted. If you can figure out how to lock down human DNA into a healthy state you effectively end cancer.

>>52391186
>You are a boreing anon.

My boring is saving all the children tho
>>
>>52391212
Yeah, no it's not. I am literally trying to figure out the most efficient way to cure diseases globally (by way of beating the crap out of them, which also makes it entertaining).
>>
>>52391212

Not part of this conversation, but I would like to bring up the fact that what you're talking about is hellaciously more complex and difficult than just beating up all the cancer. What if someone hasn't specced into medicine?
>>
>>52391224
Doesn't Crux have 'Fucking Magic' powers by now? Pretty sure magic is a lot better at this then modern medicine.
>>
>>52391232
Not the point! I need to beat up cancer with my own two hands! There are reasons.
>>
File: bug hunting.gif (2MB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
bug hunting.gif
2MB, 540x405px
>>52391224
>What if someone hasn't specced into medicine?

Nano technology fixes everything, and if you haven't picked it up somewhere then I'm sorry to tell you, you've failed jumpchain.

>>52391220
cancer
ˈkansə/
noun
noun: cancer

a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.

EVERY disease fair enough, but cancer is a group of similar diseases and you're categorically wrong to state otherwise.
>>
File: TheDayOfTheDoctor.jpg (99KB, 800x493px) Image search: [Google]
TheDayOfTheDoctor.jpg
99KB, 800x493px
>>52388589
>In nearly every way, this world is identical to the one in which you originally came from. Indeed, the only differences that may be found are a small set of characters in the city of Tokyo, Japan.

... um, what's the time period covered by this jump?
>>
>>52391257
There are many, many cancers. Some are caused by cell damage by various external causes, some by viruses, some by bad genes.

Also, throwing nanotech out everywhere is all fine and dandy until everyone realizes that there's a nanotech plague that nobody knows the origin of and they study it and start building tech derived from it. I actually do generally cast some global enchantments on my arrival into a jump, but it's not the same, you know?
>>
>>52391269
2008 to 2018 I'd imagine. First date of publishing for the Light Novels. I'll add that to the intro.
>>
>>52391232

I wasn't aware this was a specific case, my bad.

>>52391257

I personally have barely got anywhere in my chain. Nano-technology on this scale is still an incredible feat though since it's being suggested as the cure for all humanity.
>>
>>52391163
I'm wondering if you could somehow combine it with some perk that allows you to take over a group if you beat their meanest example.

>beats up the biggest, baddest cancer on the planet.
>all the other cancers submit to your orders not to harm their hosts
>>
>>52390973
In general terms I want to take the effects of one system in broad strokes (creating and shaping fire, projecting force, etc) and create new mechanics for getting access to/casting them without trying to clumsily smash several systems together with perks that let you combine them.

I don't have a tech/magic focused chain is the thing, otherwise it'd be easier to... I dunno, create some sort of magitech that operates on some supercomputer. But I want something I can just teach people without having to get complicated from there.
>>
File: KONATA_zps1d67badd.jpg (47KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
KONATA_zps1d67badd.jpg
47KB, 400x600px
>>52388589
Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute!
> Age: 15 [Rolled3]
> Location: Tokyo
> Origin: Otaku
> Overly Desperate for Praise [-100CP]
> Good Girls Can Be A little Bad [-100CP]
> Idol Power [-200CP]
> There’s Some Nasty Groups Out There [Get a Freebie!]
> Secretly a Princess [-100CP]
> Those We Look Towards [-200CP]
> I Totally Know Kung Fu [-300CP]
> That Scary Old Dude [-100CP]
> Allowance [-100CP]
> Eternal Convention Pass [Get a Freebie!]
> Otaku Apartment Heaven [-100CP]
> Circle [Got a Tempjob!]
> Love Shapes [+100CP]
> Yan-Chan [+200CP]

This feels like a great introductory jump (with some good "prepping for later jumps" perks), and as such I feel like it's a good candidate to get slotted in early chain.
That's back before I was a horrible monster! I had, like, maybe three companions, who I was actually nice to! And I was only a rampant kleptomaniac, instead of an amoral mad scientist! Why, that's practically saintly by jumper standards!

So! We've got forbidden love, a yandere mentor trying to teach me how to be a better person (that can't possibly go wrong!), videogames, and porn! SO MUCH PORN. This setting is awesome!
And the added allowance is, like, practically easymode!
This is great!

Also, this makes three seperate "you train by playing videogames" perks I have, although this will be the first chronologically.
Do you think these stack at all? Am I getting, like, uber gains from Golden Axe?
>>
>>52391285
Ah, so not in time to attend "my" own wedding. Can send "myself" one heck of an anniversary present though.
>>
File: 1407390230409.gif (2MB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1407390230409.gif
2MB, 300x240px
>>52391275
The many different cancer names and types are all just names for the SYMPTOMS caused by damaged genes. Cancer is the umbrella term for all of it.
>>
>>52391388
FINE. YOU'RE RIGHT. Now help me beat up cancer.
>>
File: tumblr_m8bjogrdfi1rqiu9e.png (305KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8bjogrdfi1rqiu9e.png
305KB, 500x405px
>>52391275
>There are many, many cancers. Some are caused by cell damage by various external causes, some by viruses, some by bad genes.

It's all degeneration of DNA though. Bad genes = Bad DNA, Viruses reproduce via infecting the DNA of a host cell and forcing it to manufacture more of itself... Viral infection = Bad DNA. Ionizing radiation causes decay of genetic material... Surely you must be getting the idea. The symptoms are different based on the location but if you find away to protect the DNA of the cells or cull cells with mutations you stop cancer. You also effectively stop viruses unless it's a mitochondrial infection.

Also, when I say nanotech I don't necessarily mean nanomachines, I mean engineered nano particles that are limited to a few jobs. Even if you could reverse engineer a nano particle there isn't much you could do with the information aside from make more nano particles that do the same thing, and if you have a fabricator capable of making those then you already know enough to do some damage with them.

Stop trying to justify you playing a hero for your ego rather than actually being one.

>>52391289
>Nano-technology on this scale is still an incredible feat though since it's being suggested as the cure for all humanity.

Not really. We're at the experimental stages for using it as a delivery mechanism for drugs and targeted treatments.
>>
File: Voldewat.jpg (6KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
Voldewat.jpg
6KB, 209x200px
>>52391403
>Stop trying to justify you playing a hero for your ego rather than actually being one.

I'm sorry, you're posting in which thread?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n8i8rbyJbw1rpf0sr.png (82KB, 271x247px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n8i8rbyJbw1rpf0sr.png
82KB, 271x247px
>>52391397
YES! VICTORY ACHIEVED
I feel empty inside
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52391293
Not a perk, but Fair Eyes from the Exalted Mortal Hero Gauntlet can, at least.

There's a Solar Medicine charm called A Hood on Death. So long as there's a lot of people with the same disease within a couple of miles, the Solar can concentrate all of that disease into a loyal god made in their image, who has the power to then cure said disease.

It was a vital part of my plan to fix Double Cross by bombarding the world with magical girls made of concentrated Renegade virus.

>>52391296
How d'you feel about math? Exalted: Sidereals' Secrets perkline has a perk for sharing magical effects based on mathematical formulae. Alternatively, there's a perk called Creative Composition from Ar Tonelico that can emulate supernatural effects through song magic, and every time I tried to figure out exactly how well it can do that, it turns out I've underestimated it. Most of the C'tan's tricks on a smaller scale, for example.

>>52391327
I imagine it'd depend on the exact perks you mean, but I don't see why not like other training perks. Like the difference between being the DSP and the, I don't know, elite professional Korean Starcraft team member of vidya training?
I imagine you'd still get best gains from something like Dante Must Die mode on one of the DMC games, though. But now I wonder-would doing something like hacking Dark Souls to be a scummy shit invader lessen your gains, or actually count as another way to train?
>>
>>52391296
Go hero bbs, spec into magic and make your system from there.
>>
File: 1490474552812.jpg (94KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1490474552812.jpg
94KB, 520x390px
>>52391410
I use this as a exercise in hypothetical moral situations rather than a power fantasy and generally speaking suffer the whole time.

Don't you guys?
>>
>>52391411
We aren't victorious until we can punch cancer in the face.
>>
File: 1412248303060.png (8KB, 234x254px) Image search: [Google]
1412248303060.png
8KB, 234x254px
>>52391427
I just want cool adventures. While contemplating the meaning of...whatever. Can I punch monsters into the sun now? All this thinking stuff is making my brain hurt.
>>
File: c====3.gif (337KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
c====3.gif
337KB, 500x367px
>>52391448
No
Only suffering the deeper you go
>>
what are the best voices in your head that you can get?
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52388589
>someone else will probably have a better joke

But /jc/ can't into humor

>deeper into the SoL hole

...how deep does it go, exactly?

Drawback: A Certain Cute Little Sister

The Average Guy, age 18

Overly Desperate For Praise (Free)
You Lovey Dovey Freaks (900)
You're Some Kind Of Scum (600)
Good Girls Can Be a little Bad (500)
Secretly a Princess (300)
That Scary Old Adult (200)
Allowance (Free)
University Acceptance Letter (100)
Traditional Comfy (0)
Little Sister (Free)

Ahhh. Peace and quiet.

It's just a trippity-trap down memory lane, to get reaquinted with a few old friends. The Misaka Network looks a little mindblown at how much Radio Noise has grown, but Touma's just glad to shoot some hoops without being dogpiled by women again. Nothing to see here, just another immortal taking time off to play pretend as a typical average kid growing up.

"Uh, who's that behind you?"

Oh hey Nona! What's up!

...hang on. You're not Nona.

FOOL! I AM A SHADOW OF YOUR SISTER, THE TRUE SELF! NOW, I SHALL ERASE YOU FROM EXISTENCE, AND TAKE YOUR PLACE AS THE JUMPER!

NOW WHERE IS THAT DAMNED WAREH-

Hey! Stop that!

NO! HOW DID YOU. WHAT DID YOU.

Look, just because you erased me from existence doesn't mean you win the argument.

"NO! GO AWAY! I HATE YOU!"

Can we just talk about this?

"Why should I bother? It's always about what you want! You can tell me you give everyone a say all you like, but don't pretend they don't listen to you in the end!"

Look, hear me out: I may embody perfection, but that doesn't mean I'm good at everything. You've gotta be better at some things than me, right? Look at my hair! I hardly ever take care of it or remember to grow any, I'm sure yours is much more. Er. Oh.

"..."

And then she ran off crying and swearing vengeance.

This is going to be a long decade.

>>52391448
Wow, treating suns like garbage disposal units? Check your privilege you cis carbon scum

#solarlivesmatter
>>
>>52391602
>How deep does it go
With my current plans? Another 5 or 6 jumps down into the hole of life. Probably more. SoL is the shit.
>>
File: tumblr_mqb13m6vze1s9xn17o1_250.gif (334KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqb13m6vze1s9xn17o1_250.gif
334KB, 240x320px
>>52391418
> I imagine you'd still get best gains from something like Dante Must Die mode on one of the DMC games, though.
Lately I've been watching Twitch streams a lot. Well, more like, "Leave them on in the background while I do other stuff."
But it seems like speedruns are really popular there. I like the jRPG speedruns, and it gets pretty stupid and crazy. Not something I could ever devote myself to.

But then, if I were on multiversal adventures, and didn't have to worry about things like food or housing, and just had a lot of free time, maybe I could do that shit, too?
Lately I've been wondering, what the hell would that even train? Things like glitch exploitation, RNG manipulation, plot skipping, what the hell would those even train? What would I get stronger at?

Not to mention things that are more my style, like level grinding or going for hundred percent completion, or even challenge runs? I've done a few self-imposed challenges.
What would those translate into? It's crazy to think about.
>>
Do we have a Mortal Kombat jump yet?
I remember there being one a while ago but it was pretty barebones and looked more like a CYOA from the general than an actual jump.
>>
>>52391704
We do not, no.
>>
File: 1484042261557.jpg (426KB, 1279x924px) Image search: [Google]
1484042261557.jpg
426KB, 1279x924px
>>52391596
Depends what you want it for, I guess.

The Exterior Help entity from Surge Concerto seems pretty good since it doesn't seem to want to take over if you let it take control of you, unlike the Solar past life you can get in Infernals (and let's not even talk about the Unwoven Coadjutor) .

Something like a Narrator, like the one you get from Storybook Life in Quest For Glory 1, can be handy from a meta point of view ("If only our hero had been a few seconds earlier, he would have caught Darth Voldesauron in the act of stealing the cakes!").

If you just want a secretary, then something like a muse from [shill]Eclipse Phase[/shill], or an AI assistant (numerous places) is also good because they can actually do stuff via hacking/data connections.

>>52391621
You're saying "SoL" but all I'm hearing is "Nobilis...Nobilis..."
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52391669
I guess it'd be handy for generally being more efficient and more overall resilient to sudden lapses in reality? More lucky in the case of RNG manipulation, luck's a stat in lots of places after all.

Speaking of plot skipping, though. As I sit here watching a Batman Telltale game playthrough, I suddenly remember that both Asura's Wrath and No More Heroes have perks for functional skipping cutscenes and button mashing in the non-digital world.

I feel like I've just taken the red pill and the blue pill at the same time. What happens if you set up that dimensional hijacking software from Surge Concerto such that it looks indistinguishable from Twitch Plays Pokemon? Where does reality end and vidya begin?

>>52391704
I don't think anyone's been working on one for a while now, since then.
>>
>>52391596
psychic layers from Psychonauts and path to victory from worm are pretty good.
>>
>>52391480
That girl is such an attention whore.
>>
>>52391621
I hope the Majikoi jump isn't too far down the backlog? Really looking forward to that one, babes even more bodacious than dxd
>>
>>52391780
Guah, Nobilis would be hard to even get the mechanics working right. With the seeming most popular attitude to how people treat stuff like DnD mechanics relying on GM ruling...I dunno if it's even possible, even before thinking on whether it's desirable. Maybe as some sort of endjump or gauntlet?

Still, the Nobilis book looks fantastic. I never play it anymore, but man is it nice looking.
>>
>>52391819
Is it just the heterochromia or something else I don't know?
>>
>>52391841
>Nobilis

I keep misreading that with Noblesse, fuck

And yeah. Just because of its' premise, I can't see Nobilis as anything other than an endjump. You're literally a bargain bin Endless, and only bin-tier by dint of having a finite amount of miracle bullshit, and also having a lot of coworkers and rival bosses.
>>
File: hjk.jpg (86KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
hjk.jpg
86KB, 800x450px
>>52391830
Oh, that one...hmm. If I start working on it anytime soon, not a guarantee since I haven't claimed it, it'd have to be at least after Dies Irae is started, since i promised to not claim/start anything big that I didn't already have until then. And Majikoi definitely deserves a fair sized jump with all those great characters.

Momoyo is best girl 4life

>>52391853
You're not alone there. I've seen at least a good dozen anons mix the two up so far.

Power's definitely the issue, largely because the game, from what I remember, was super free form in what you could do. Even like, this thread or last thread, you had someone claiming stuff about using the most beneficial interpretation of "Have the GM make something up" for something about time travel. A whole jump based around that problem is just huuergk. Not attractive.
>>
>>52391897
Actually, Majikoi....we'll see. I'll have a play around for a bit to test out how big it might end up being, might turn out to only have relatively few origins/perk spread and thus be less of a bigger project.
>>
>>52391842
Bo she is literally a camgurl who videos her entire life and tries to force others into participating in her live camshow. She propositions you a few times to try and get better ratings and a chance to get subscribers to her adult paywall subs.

She is literally an attention whore. The things going across the screen are her fans typing crap to her at all times.
>>
>>52391934
Oh, so she's basically Keemstar?

I thought those emoji dicks were in her head.

>>52391897
>>52391926
NOICE. Please do consider it, it's both fairly obscure I'm glad someone else has a handle on it and super fun as a concept.

Damn straight, best taste

The real conniptions in a hypothetical Nobilis jump would only start when someone goes and imports Yuuka Kazami as the Power of Flowers.
>>
>>52392047
Those are shopped I think, but she has an implant that shows her ehats being typed by her fans. She sleeps like 30 minutes a day unless she is blackout drunk.
>>
>>52391897
Nobelesse hasn't been uploaded to the drive.
>>
>>52392047
Yeah, online resources are good and should refresh my memory with only minimal replaying required, so I think I'll start on writing up Stage 1 for the Majikoi jump.

Was mostly reluctant because it's been a while since I played original and S and they're looong games if you're doing all routes.

>>52392098
That must be a shame for whoever wrote Nobelesse.

I'll put Noblesse and an update Oreimo up in a sec. The update for Oreimo is just fixing spelling errors and noting that you can treat any origin as a drop in.
>>
File: headpattings.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
headpattings.gif
1MB, 500x280px
Few questions for NuBee about Digimon Tamers...

For digimon customization, there doesn't seem to be a way to get additional Data Points. Which is a bummer, since I wanted to go with Full Speed Ahead, Variable Commands, and Chrome Digizoid.

So, wanted to ask if there was any possibility of adding a CP to DP conversion there?

In a similar vein, does the secondary Mega form Last Straw use the same purchases from the Special Characteristics part as the others, or seperate ones? The little note at the end of Last Straw seems to imply you build it seperately?

Also, Chrome Digizoid says I can get armor from it, and weapons can be made from it too if I bought them. But can I have my Digimon's Cyborg/Machine parts be made from it too (since the wiki seems to identify a bunch of cybernetic parts as ChromeDigizoid)?
>>
So any other good NPs for a jumper in Fate aside from Gate of Babylon or God Hand? The weapons I can just get from counter strike Buy Mode.
>>
>>52392164
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Fragarach

One of my biggest regrets is not picking this up when I had the chance.
>>
File: Raskreia-389.png (133KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
Raskreia-389.png
133KB, 300x340px
>>52391842
She livestreams her life. She's paid to be an attention whore. Go Premium Now!

>>52391897
Actually I made a Noblesse build as well. I kinda want to see how Raskreia would do in a world like Kamen Rider. Not imported or anything, just let loose on the world to protect humans and kick ass.
>>
>>52392217
Doesn't that count as a weapon that you could buy with Buy Menu?
>>
>>52392283
I don't think so, even then it would pose difficulties since it's only usable by people of a certain bloodline , but you would get a version of it that you could use if you bought it in the Servant supplement
>>
>>52392283
This may surprise you, but not everyone has that perk.
>>
>>52392297
There are perks for that.
>>
>>52391621
> 3 Drakengard jumps
>2 Nier jumps
>Konosuba
>2 or 3 Fate jumps
>Majikoi
>Dies Irae

Wow, you have some pretty big claims. Are you doing OK?
>>
>>52392317
what perks? . Besides, given that the power of Fragarach is based on the power of your enemy and works by editing reality to have their own attacks strike them It would be ridiculously if not infinitely expensive
>>
>>52392360
Drakengards are updates, not claims. Nier 1 is about 20% done already, Nier 2 I haven't started on yet. Konosuba is almost done being researched. Only working on Fate GO at the moment and every Fate property after will be easy. Majikoi is a simple, fun series with no problematic powers or concepts so it's really just a matter of putting in the time. Dies Irae isn't claimed yet.

Really, I only have...4-5 claims at the most at any time. The rest are updates to past jumps, things like Oreimo or Multiverse that only take a spare afternoon or two, Fate things that I need to do myself, planned future jumps or just private jumps that I work on when I get writer's block on everything else or to just practice stuff I might do in public jumps. Now that I've got a good keyboard and no ones dying on me anymore, things are actually going both well and fast for once.
>>
>>52392392
Use Any Magic Item from Overlord could do it.
>>
>>52392430
oh sorry I misunderstood what part you were talking about and it's bad form to just say there are perks for that
>>
>>52392430
I'm sure more recent jumps also had similar perks, but I can't remember any name.
>>
>>52392136
Most cyborg parts are made of chrome digizoit, a slightly less refined version of chrom digizoid that mimics flesh but is much more durable.
>>
>>52392164
A custom one?
>>
>>52392283
What is buy menu?
>>
>>52392417
So how depressing are the Nier jumps going to be? Because I need my fix.
>>
File: Yoko Taro working.jpg (60KB, 999x554px) Image search: [Google]
Yoko Taro working.jpg
60KB, 999x554px
>>52392527
I hope I get my despair.
>>
Do you think I could use the Ring of Elru to waive the XP cost for developing epic spells?
>>
>>52392527
Aah, probably pretty depressing. I'm hoping I can make fitting enough drawbacks for it. It's tempting to make something related to Ending D. Very tempting, thoughit might end up worth more then 300 easily.

At least for Nier 1. Automata is surprisingly much less depressing overall. There's sad moments and some of the overarching events and ideas are sad but there's not the sort of pervasive feeling of hopelessness that Nier often had.
>>
>>52392546
That is literally its power. It lets you cast one spell a day for free. I use it with overcasting to basically say byebye to stuff, its one of my favorite trump cards.
>>
>>52392546
No, developing is not the same as casting a spell. Also, go back to SB.
>>
>>52392570
>There's sad moments and some of the overarching events and ideas are sad but there's not the sort of pervasive feeling of hopelessness that Nier often had.
I will have to disagree with you on this one, because endings C through E felt pretty damn bleak to me. Oh god, the robot children, why?
>>
File: 20170320004311_1.jpg (433KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170320004311_1.jpg
433KB, 1920x1080px
>>52392570
>Automata is surprisingly much less depressing overall.

Everything in Automata is futile Val
I don't know what game you played
>>
File: 20170325083003_1.jpg (287KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170325083003_1.jpg
287KB, 1920x1080px
>>52392604
E was great
>>
>>52392607
Ending E had some HOPE
>>
>>52392607
>>52392604
I will admit to having been too busy to get to endings C onwards. I should probably just binge it instead of taking it easy on the second playthrough really.
>>
>>52392640
>I will admit to not playing the second half of the game

O-okay then
>>
>>52392307
Then they're jumping wrong because that perk is seriously too good. Anybody and everybody would take it.
>>
>>52392640
Well, remember that this is a Yoko Taro game. He feeds on our tears. And he hates children. Again oh god, the robot children, why?
>>
>>52392662
There is no such thing as jumping wrong, and you're a fucking faggot for pretending there is.
>>
>>52392661
Not for lack of playing anon, I just don't have the time to sit down and put more then a few hours in with making jumps, dealing with RL stuff, dealing with uni assignments, etc etc.
>>
File: 20170322174239_1.jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170322174239_1.jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
>>52392634
Ending E was your opportunity to prove the entire thesis of the game wrong, and I bet you didn't do the thing.
>>
>>52392607
>tfw after everything's said and done, humanity is still extinct and without a way to perpetuate themselves the robots will go the way of the Replicas
>tfw probably not even the jerkhole god who deployed the flower in the first place gets a happy ending, because the wrong civilisation got wiped out
>>
>>52392695
>Jumping sub-optimally.

It's almost like you're wanting your chain to end.
>>
File: DisGuy.png (187KB, 509x479px) Image search: [Google]
DisGuy.png
187KB, 509x479px
>>52392487
Huh, okay then? I was looking at the wiki pages of MetalGreymon and HiAndromon primarily, which just say Digizoid instead of Digizoit.
>>
>>52392700
I used my hacking skills to sacrifice my save file without losing it.
>>
>>52392749
>Minmaxing

It's almost like you're whatever the MRA equivalent of a powerwanker is.
>>
>>52392841
Ebin.

Did you also do that to reset your Genocide route playthrough in Undertale? If so, pls teach me your ways
>>
File: hackerman.gif (7MB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
hackerman.gif
7MB, 598x336px
>>52392878
Can't risk FBI-kun coming after me, anon.
>>
>>52392509
Its a Perk in Counter Strike the Drop-In perk tree has it for 600cp that lets you buy any weapon as long as you have the money for it, the more powerful it is the more it costs. Like if UBW was turned into a pay to play feature or something.
>>
>>52392931
It's perfect if you have that perk from Masters of Magic that lets you make gold coins using magic. Can't afford something? Make more money.
>>
File: 20170325190656_1.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170325190656_1.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
>>52392841
With out sacrifice that action has no meaning
>>
>>52392774
Actually I was wrong, its called chrondigizoit. Anyway there are lots of kinds of stuff and versions of chrome digizoid, heres a link.

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Chrome_Digizoid
>>
>>52392963
Or just use supreme commander to whip up lots of gold. I remember there was one guy on here who used that gold to magic conversion with supcom to just endlessly pour mana into his spells.
>>
>>52393024
>>52392774
The best thing about chrome digizoid is that even if something could break it (which is really saying something) all you need to do to make more is program whatever you want to be made of it and use the new CDZ piece. Just program armor plates and bolts for it all day long and build a ship from the supermetal, that is like adamantium only better because it takes way less hassle to make and form.
>>
>>52392963
Wouldn't that devalue the metal and make it worthless, thereby countering any increased supply you had? What monetary standard does Buy Mode use?
>>
Ok so after the talk yesterday about mistborn I decided to jump it, apparently this lerasium metal is the bases for all the money in the cities? That would imply that there is a bunch of it in the kingdoms vaults right? I think Im going to steal that, also start an insurection by giving dnd magic to one of the people the nobles have enslaved and giving them The Ten Dragon Crown I was talking about before I went to bed last night, that guy is going to have so much power but he is likely to go insane from the voices. Either way I think between that and spreading genetically altered crops that survive almost any situation as well as being super nutricious I will be able to make this setting a better place.

That or have a guy with dragons in his brain going mad on a throne. Whats the worse that can happen?
>>
>>52393120
Gold is still valuable for many other reasons than just decoration in any modern setting.
>>
>>52391934
She sounds like an instance of that 'bad DNA' anons were talking about earlier.
>>
>>52393311
Yes, and? Flooding the market still reduces value. This is pretty basic economics, anon.
>>
>>52393307
>lerasium

Boy did you even read the item with it.

>The single rarest metal in Scadrial, even rarer then Atium. Only a scant few beads exist hidden in the Well of Ascension...
>>
>>52393334
That's what you get for trying to toy with the dark forces of economics.

Just stick to an eldritch practice that isn't as risky, like necromancy or diabolism.
>>
>>52392570
Fate question, apologies in advance: huh, haven't had one of those in a while have we?

What kind of things could a Servant with EX rannk Summoning conjure? I'm not very familiar with Fate but I'm pretty sure the big blob squid in Zero was something of an outlier.
>>
>>52390910
I think you forgot your item budget, Garlock sun man.
>>
>>52393116
Doesn't that mean someone could hack it?
>>
>>52393334
Then things on Buy Mode would cost nothing, since you can get an unlimited number of everything.
>>
>>52393307
You heard wrong. There are only two pieces of lerasium left in existence. The basis for the money is the similar atium, which is another metal made from the corpse of a dead god. Unlike Preservation, though, Ruin is trying to resurrect himself, so atium is actually a renewable material. Just don't gather too much of it in any one place. So there isn't one vault full of the stuff, there are many smaller ones. Finding the atium vaults is actually a plot point in the books. And then the characters, not realizing what they've done, bring it all together into one mass and have to rapidly consume it to keep Ruin from seizing it and resurrecting himself. Fortunately, atium gives you incredible combat prowess (precognition plus enhanced coordination and situational awareness makes even unskilled warriors near unstoppable), so they use it up fighting the monsters Ruin sends to take it.

As for making the world a better place, if you defeat Ruin that will happen more or less on its own. Not because he was actively holding the world back, but because with him gone Sazed will seize the powers of Ruin and Preservation, become the god Harmony, and fix the damage to the world.
>>
>>52393311
>>52393334
>Anon makes gold common, meaning people use some other stupid metal for their jewelry and we can use more of that sweet gold in our electronics where it's actually being useful.
>>
>>52393433
Maybe. But presumably the Buy Mode menu has a fixed cost determined by the Benefactor, and isn't subject to market forces. Your money is, though.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>52393426
...so I have.

Drawback: Time Trippin' Ride, Did You Just Say Cry? (1100)

Earnest Youth

Soft-Spoken (Free)
Unlucky Day (Free)
Singularity Point (800)
Double-Action (500)
Machine J-Bird (Free)
Climax Cellphone J-Taros (300)
J-Liner: Land-Train (0)
Climax Hop (+300 CP, 100)
DenGasher (0)

>>52393446
This is legitimitely the only time I've ever wished Jumpchain could be real.
>>
>>52393120
>Wouldn't that devalue the metal and make it worthless
Isn’t there a perk that prevents that?
>>
>>52393493
I've checked for an entirely different gold-based quandry, actually. There isn't.
>>
>>52393416
Can't get EX for summoning, sorry. At that level, Solomon was able to summon a whole bunch of real nasty beasties to challenge a lot of Servants with.
>>
>>52393456
Pretty sure the money is just vanishing when you use that perk. So it wouldn't really affect the market at all, because it's just gone.
>>
>>52393524
Right, but you have to make the money, first. So in the period between making it and spending it, the money would devalue.
>>
>>52393520
Whoops, forgot-my bad. Definitely haven't played GO. A+++, then? I don't know any summoner Servants other than Giles.
>>
>>52393551
>if a million dollars goes from Jumper's pocket to his Benefactor and the stock market doesn't bear witness to it, does it make an impact on currency valuation?

/jc/ pls, I didn't ask for these philosophical questions at this time of day
>>
>>52393579
Think I've mentioned this in the past and it was something like summoning a monster or a few monsters that could give a few Servants a good fight.
>>
File: IMG_0716.png (264KB, 391x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0716.png
264KB, 391x544px
>>52393120
>>52393311
>>52393334
>Not using the gold to coat everything you own in it.
>>
>>52393366
Woops you are right, I must have been thinking the other one, atium. Sorry.
>>
Rather than making gold, would jewelry like Diamonds be a better choice? You need to make much less of them to get the same amount of money.
>>
>>52393663
Alright, I'll have a look thanks

>>52393683
Emprah please go
>>
File: 1415707961992.png (207KB, 560x448px) Image search: [Google]
1415707961992.png
207KB, 560x448px
What did you do in your Youtube jump?
>>
>>52393914
Maybe. Not diamonds though. Diamonds are actually pretty goddamn common.
>>
>>52393935
Depends on the quality of the diamond, doesn't it?
>>
>>52393947
Yes and no. They don't exactly grow on trees or anything, but even jewelry grade gems are pretty common. They're just expensive because A) they're marketed as THE precious stone so everyone wants a diamond ring or necklace and B) the supply is artificially limited specifically to keep prices up.
>>
File: crossover threads.jpg (183KB, 782x1023px) Image search: [Google]
crossover threads.jpg
183KB, 782x1023px
>>52393931
A shitfest to surpass Homestuck
>>
File: The Adventure is the Prize.png (207KB, 794x630px) Image search: [Google]
The Adventure is the Prize.png
207KB, 794x630px
What was the most disappointing mystery that was left unsolved in the original work that you discovered after jumping?
>>
File: Heresy detected.gif (7MB, 532x299px) Image search: [Google]
Heresy detected.gif
7MB, 532x299px
>>52394296
>>
>>52394296
>pic presumably related

You made Jumpchain mainstream?
>>
>>52393931
I might have made a series about my previous adventures. And music. Lots of music.
>>
In the servant supplement do I make Gate of Babylon A++ or E? As it says it becomes more powerful with the users wealth and we are buying an empty one.
>>
>>52394652
Every time
>>
>>52393931
I used the various voice mimicry perks I had for dubbing/voicing purposes. It was a lot of fun doing the Aku voice, even if people freaked out about it because I was somehow perfectly imitating Mako. I also ended up making a series about an evil sorcerer waking up from his thousand year slumber, only to find that pretty much everyone he knew is dead, the one that woke him up is a terrified child, and aliens are invading. And now he had to stop the invasion so he could take over the world himself.
>>
File: tumblr_mqbiwtQM6I1rdzocao2_500.gif (182KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqbiwtQM6I1rdzocao2_500.gif
182KB, 500x313px
>>52393931
I was a Let's Player.
I dressed in baggy black clothes with a cap and went for a really androgynous look, and played mostly retro games with a fairly constant stream of monotone commentary, jokes, and lewd references. So, kinda like Cr1TiKaL if he did full playthroughs? I fastforwarded through some boring parts in RPGs. Between my reflex boosters and personal time slowing bullshit, I guess I came off as really skilled.
My facecam was really boring, but there was a small subset of fans who obsessed over what my actual gender was. So that was funny.

Anyway, I also took that perk, I think it's called "Quality Streams"? And it lets you count multiple different channels, even from other websites, towards your total subscriber count. So I used that to run "experiments" on the side, like making a channel that posted nothing but cat videos (which were me; I was the cat), or a ripoff Bill Nye thing where we did garage science and blew stuff up, or the channel that had one video with all the subliminal messages, or the one with all the nursery rhymes set to weird 3D imagery.
I ended up way overshooting the subscription goal between them. Just the Let's Play channel would have been enough.

It was late/medium-ish for me, I don't know the jump number because I've made poor sorting decisions, but I'm gonna say I was at least one or two hundred jumps in.
So, not terribly hard.

It was mostly an excuse to run social experiments and record the results.
>>
File: mignolaverse.jpg (254KB, 900x248px) Image search: [Google]
mignolaverse.jpg
254KB, 900x248px
>>52393931
I ended up making a meta-verse compassed of twelve different on-going series, twenty-eight full-length movies and nearly a hundred one-shots of different length. Oh, and a few comics (mostly one-shots) and novels.

It all started with as a small comedic series about a group of adventurers in a shadowrun-like setting and ended up as a galactic soap opera (at least in two of the series, the rest of them were much more localized). Basically it was Gintama crossed with the Mignolaverse crossed with Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

I gave myself the background of a guy who had won the lottery and started spending money to hire young and talented animators and writers to help me to create this monstrosity and upload it free of charge to the net.

Actually, I mostly ran the wiki and animated helped animating some scenes, while my companions did most of the job.
>>
Changelog:
Fixed a spelling error.

If there's no complaints, I think I'll mark this as tentatively done. (That is, done unless I feel the urge to image it.)
>>
File: GURPSDungeonFantasy.pdf (156KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
GURPSDungeonFantasy.pdf
156KB, 1x1px
>>52394772
FUCKING-

Ahem.

Have an actual file this time.
>>
>>52394737
>(which were me; I was the cat)
I love you
>>
File: 1337674757273.jpg (360KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1337674757273.jpg
360KB, 1280x720px
Jumpers! What do you do when you want to recruit someone that is far off your morals but who you would like to companion? I seem a lot of redeemed villains, but have you ever turned someone's morals for worse?
>>
>>52395005
Pretty cool question but aren't we at the tail end of the thread?
>>
File: 3f14db84fdb37267c97ccaf33d727d66.jpg (805KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
3f14db84fdb37267c97ccaf33d727d66.jpg
805KB, 1000x750px
>>52395005
> but have you ever turned someone's morals for worse?
Define "worse".

I've certainly increased many of my companions' tolerance for bullshit, due to my constant bullshit. So if anything, after a hundred years or so they tend to become somewhat jaded to non-cataclysmic displays of ass hattery.

However, I also tend not to include anyone except the companions who would already be on board with my shit, so, I mean, they can always just decide not to take part. Or yell at me.
And sometimes they even punch me in the face!

So if anything I just tend to exacerbate personality traits that were already present, and maybe inspire people to develop meta commentary on the level of #21 and #24 from the Venture Bros.

So that's kinda my thing.

>>52394900
I love you too, anon!
>>
>>52395122
The thread inside your heart never ends.
>>
>>52393442
>atium is actually a renewable material.

Not according to the jump its not.
>>
>>52393428
Maybe if they knew how, most settings dont have matter made of data.
>>
>>52395005
As a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain, I TRIED to turn Frisk to the Dark Side, but unfortunately, it didn't work. Did not help that Chara kept getting in my way.
>>
>>52395445
Don't bring it to Blame!, got it

>>52395257
Truer words were never spoken. We're younger than /cyoag/, but I'd bet we've somehow burned through more threads than they have at this point. At least, their /tg/ iteration; can't speak for how long the threads on /b/ have gone on for
>>
>>52394652
why is everyone so fixated on gate of Babylon?

Just go to Sburb,pick up a decent Fetch Modus and press eject, it'll do the same thing.
>>
>>52395590
why is everyone so fixated on gate of Babylon? Because it's well-known?

By the way banchô, how are you these days? I haven't been here in a while.
>>
>>52395590
The coolness factor, plus its a endless inventory a jumper always needs more space.
>>
>>52395612
it's been a mixed bag, life in general is a mixed bag for me most times.
>>
>>52395612
Apparently I've been away long enough to forget how to greentext and format properly... Oh well.
>>52395626
Mixed-bag meaning there is some good stuff too?
>>
File: Gate of Babylon.jpg (38KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
Gate of Babylon.jpg
38KB, 680x383px
>>52395590
It doesn't have the cool ripple effect tho.
>>
>>52395624
you know you can just print out more cards for your Fetch Modus right? That thing is infinitely expandable as long as you get enough grist and there's plenty of ways to get that. also the Gate of Babylon only has a small town's worth of space, whereas inventory from the gamer is actually infinite and Fetch Modus can be expanded indefinitely and hold much larger things than the gamer can.

>>52395644
Yeah, nothing I want to get into because blogging, but stuff is working out decently and manageability, if not perfectly.
>>
>>52395612
Two words:

Storage space.
>>
>>52395671
It does not say it is only city sized anywhere that I know of, it may have been while Gil was alive but after he died it became a noble phantasm based on his endless treasury..or something.
>>
Jeremy, I know you're reading this fucking thing.

If you won't do your part of the assignment at least clean the fucking dishes. It's been your turn the last two weeks and they're STILL SITTING THERE.
>>
>>52395747
Jumpmaker ruling for balance purposes.
>>
>>52395671
>nothing I want to get into because blogging
Very considerate of you!
>stuff is working out decently and manageability, if not perfectly.
Glad to hear that.

>>52395005
I don't companion preexisting characters. But if I need friends/allies/minions/lovers I just use my stupidly high charisma. I have a few perks that make me seem like a good and innocent person at all times so that helps with heroes-type.
>>
>>52395762
Shut the fuck up Paul. You don't know me! You don't know what I've been through!
>>
>>52393931
>As taken from my build notes.

*Wow I have something on my channel for almost everyone, I've got brunch, doing a cooking show, I've got Tina doing ridiculously overproduced hip-hop and home craft projects, Monique and the other let's players , I've picked up have all combined channels with me, Leo is now “The Angry Engineering nerd“ teaching people how to build catapults, divert rivers and home power plants. I'm doing science lectures about home projects that replicate cutting-edge stuff with Street level tech and tools available at your own home for now, along with recordings of the others And I having terrific action sequences in our arena . Everyone loved” mega Frankenstein versus all Hitler Army ” and “ Johj and JoJo versus Lobo."
>>
>>52395229
got an odd question for you if you don't mind me asking.
are you jumping as the canon lucky star character Konata or did your jumper take on her appearance at some point?
if that makes sense
>>
>>52395823
JEREMY I SWEAR TO GOD, DO THE FUCKING DISHES OR WE'RE PILING THEM ON YOUR BUNK.

If this isn't actually Jeremy, anon could you at least help me yell at Jeremy.
>>
>>52395795
Do you mean space wise? The only balancing part I know of myself is that it is empty when we get it.
>>
>>52395762
Is /jc/ now canon for disrupting schoolwork.
>>
>>52395719
>>52395624
Technically speaking Araya's Bounded Field has just as much storage space.

But of course, more people have watched Fate than they have Kara no Kyoukai

>>52395967
>>52395823
>>52395762
JUST KISS ALREADY, even I can see it
>>
>>52395005
We need that jump Needles.
>>
>>52395762
>two weeks
Jesus that must smell terrible.
>>
>>52396067
>two weeks-young dishes
What is this, amateur hour? I thought we had some real fucking hikikomori here.
>>
>>52396095
Technically the more hikikomori you are, the more amateur you would be. You can't be a professional hikikomori, it's a tautology.
>>
>>52395922
It's weird, you're actually the second person to ask me that. But I don't mind.
I'm just me. In much the same way Spiral-anon isn't actually Captain Garlock, I am not actually "Konata". I'm just me.

I chose to start avataring as Konata because she represents a lot of my jumper. She's lazy, small (I'm not really into hueg), lazy, intelligent (I tend to collect a lot of knowledge perks), lazy, and a total fucking geek, and also lazy.
She also has blue hair, which I have in most anime-esque worlds, although in realistic worlds I tend towards black.

It also helps that she has a shiiiitload of pictures on the internet, so I'm usually not at a loss for material.
Unless I want to post something that's not excessively cheery. Eventually I branched out to Tsumiki to cover more neutral emotions.

But yeah, I just post Konata because she's really applicable to my jumper.
Before I did that, <x> amount of years ago, I was just a random jumper who posted a lot about building robot armies.
... back when it was mildly impressive to have a robot army, that is. That was a long time ago.
>>
>>52396095
Hey, even hikikomori have to have standards, right? If you can't even stand to stay in your own home, how the fuck can you be a pro?
>>
>>52396157
You can be an expert at being a hikikomori though. No one gonna pay you for it so you wouldn't qualify as a professional. I take your point.
But amateur can be used as an antonym for expert so it still works I think.
>>
>Reading random supernatural fic
>Angels can timetravel
Wait, what?

...Is this a thing I can get?
>>
>>52396189
Right.

I was trying to be ironic/self-depreciating.
I guess I was implying that real hardcore hikikomori don't ever do the dishes and live in awful conditions, as I do.
So the joke is, "being a sad recluse is a cool thing and I'm judging you according to this standard" while actually the opposite is true, being a sad recluse is not considered a respected occupation. Saying the opposite of what's true can have a comedic effect right?

Obviously my joke-crafting is not good enough to get that across. Not sure I managed to make myself understood even now.
>>
>>52396364
yes or at least that in canon angels can time travel so can gods for that matter.
>>
>>52396364
Huh. I was wondering when someone would bring them up.

I'll level with you: On a meta note, angels turn out to have whatever powers the plot needs them to have, and over the course of the series become inexplicably more and more incompetant until they finally need to justify it by having them all fall from grace-effectively cutting them off from this amplifying mystic grid that connected them all. Not to be confused with actually losing their Grace, without which they apparently stop being an angel and start being a human body. Despite claiming they're actually weird non-euclidean architectural things in their true forms (and looking like blobs of light most of the time), and possesing the human bodies they wear on Earth. Don't think about it too hard.

Anyway, to make a long story short: Yes, even a footsoldier like Castiel can. After the fall from grace thing they actually still can, but they need to drain energy from a human soul just to send someone on a one-way trip over almost a century-and this is relevant because even if you stop Metatron, post-jump you'd presumably lose access to the heavenly host being as they're in another jump.
>>
https://pastebin.com/A0eeRrGc
>>
Oh, and-human souls in Supernatural are fucking powerful, apparnetly equal to a sun's output in energy and consistently treated as a big deal by all parties involved.

The writers can't seem to agree on whether they're indestructible or not, though. First demons turn out to be created from torturing one enough-and THEY'RE plenty destructible, then Death says they can be mutilated but never broken, then the Darkness straight up eats a few, then some witch who's way more relevant than she deserves to be makes a literal spirit bomb out of some. Which is never detonated, conveniently saving the writers from one final plot hole on top of the pile.
>>
>>52396407
Nope, HP xover with a fem!harry.

>>52396481
>so can gods
Really? Cause i'd rather be a god than an angel.

>>52396493
Einteresting.
>>
>>52396493
Human souls are a diamond dozen in jumpchain though. Even more so if you dont mind mass murder.
>>
>>52396768
Is that the one where harriet has a bigass wand that she uses on occasion to relieve stress?
>>
File: FZyFOEH.gif (2MB, 366x169px) Image search: [Google]
FZyFOEH.gif
2MB, 366x169px
>>52396786
>diamond dozen
please no.
>>
>>52396825
Doesn't sound familiar. It's slighly post-canon. She's goes incognito by becoming a movie star.
>>
I was shocked and disappointed to discover that in the Overwatch jump, the "Tracer Booty" perk does not in fact give you the same booty as Tracer.

Does anyone know where I could acquire such a prize?
>>
>>52396867
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
>>
>>52396910
NO. NO PLEASE GOD NO.
>>
File: Nisa This Is Not Justice.jpg (63KB, 407x442px) Image search: [Google]
Nisa This Is Not Justice.jpg
63KB, 407x442px
>>52396910
*TWITCHES ANGRILY*
>>
>>52396905
Career model, buy 1k cp worth of perfect asd, the el dorado to do the same.
>>
File: [Gasps In Spanish].png (374KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
[Gasps In Spanish].png
374KB, 600x457px
>>52396910
>>
>>52396364
This >>52396493
Also, it should be noted that a human being can actually learn how to time travel using the power of their own soul.
A fifty year jump would take roughly a week to recover from, according to the Winchester's grandfather.
He told them personally after he jumped 50 years into the future to escape Abaddon, who was completely wrecking shit in the Men of Letters HQ.
>>
>>52396986
Thank you very much fellow anon. If my calculations are correct, you have made my jump a million times sexier.
>>
>>52390348
It really depends on the age you picked, which is between 15-18. It could be any year of high school. But iirc most of the characters in the musical are seniors.
>>
Most jumps last 10 years. But what about those based on source material that covers only a few hours, days, or months, and the world is boring as fuck beyond that?
>>
>>52397267
The Devil Survivor jumps last a week or so, so the jumps don't HAVE to be ten years long.
Thread posts: 468
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.