[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 86

File: The Ascendance Stone.jpg (158KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
The Ascendance Stone.jpg
158KB, 1191x670px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Artifacts Edition:
When's the last time your party found something ancient and shiny deep beneath the earth? Did the PCs ever figure out what it is? How did it go?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might playtest:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/160bWvYewTwEXj9ZZv-jJ9-VrvGpYNHNcF8w6BMsdqgU/edit#

Sphere of Power playtest:
Creation Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kitAB8sHgmuD3fvOMuI_KyV_dxpO2wrxQmbnCoRgglA/edit?usp=sharing
Dark Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zHRZyaMh_QwWcQ-ROGCjQyCdflD6cbm9VdEOJMpC06I/edit?usp=sharing
Life Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wTv7VGj2qzjGnReD1lLRwC8iNG_G6f-a6XzMQlTB1yM/edit?usp=sharing
Mind Handbook Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kp4acH7zTk4e3DfPdYDfTk1jJClly3yp27Jfrf3FRWw/edit?usp=sharing

Gear of Power Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zIomq0TFP7uPdlFB8VRAIWQEjAXLV5CYpP3HmjySynU/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Handbook: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xBfoH6YcTdD3kwjn3ikItWPBGzIm9g3SVkVvUQD1yUw/edit?usp=sharing
Wild Magic Tables: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NU5bK1Dyzu66KgIdrHNaaXBw1eHVpcHZHOh5BDaxMzU/edit?usp=sharing

Bloodforge Infusions updated playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit#

Old Thread: >>52316512
>>
File: Tomasz for Review.png (551KB, 481x748px) Image search: [Google]
Tomasz for Review.png
551KB, 481x748px
>>52321579

THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK!

After many requests Tomasz Adamczyk, the man with the most Polish name to ever be written.

>6 year old leaves home to start a promising career as a hobo, parents accept without protest.
>Refuses to steal, because of his solid 6 year-old work ethic.
>Taken in by a kindly hunter who, predictably, dies.
>Recruited by a retired Paladin and brought to the Farwatch Abbey.
>Makes friends, learns about paladin-ing
>Grows close to a pair kids who remind him of his... parents?
>Old Paladin dies.
>Walks the earth for 16 years, encounters one of his old friends, learns the other one died in Katapesh
>Friend suggests he goes to Katapesh
>Tomasz does, meeting Grayth.

This party sucks. lol I bet they don't even have a bugout bag. I'd rather be innadesert operating. My feet hurt. Someone pelase break in so I can smite them.

Good:
I really like basically everything in the third paragraph of the personality section. It finally adds a bit of color to the character.

Bad:
The childhood portion of his backstory is laughably bad. I don't care how determined or principled you want to make a PC, saying a starving 6 year old "would not disrespect that honest work" is beyond silly.

What's the point of Kira and Ahmad? Like... other than the throwaway line about his leadership skills, they don't have any noticeable influence on his personality or development. We don't know anything about their relationship, and they don't have any impact on the plot; other than providing a weak motivation to be in Katapesh. So... why?

His connection to the plot is incredibly token, and he doesn't even have the (flimsy) justification of the Outlander trait. I get that the author is attempting to setup a "passing the torch" storyline, but we don't know anything about his relationship with the mentor, so there's no emotional pull to make us care.
>>
>>52321716
His personality is (mostly) incredibly boring. He's described as "dead and lightless," but there's nothing particularly traumatic in his backstory to justify his moping. Same thing with his robotic attitude. I kinda thought the comparison to Master Chief was a joke, but that's what this character reminds me the most of; the faceless, nameless protagonist of a generic military shooter.

Now, here's my solution to these problems:
The one thing we keep returning to is that Tomasz only felt happy in training, so the solution is obvious.
Make Kira and Ahmad actual characters. Tell us more about what Tomasz thinks of them and give them something to do by having Tomasz travel with them. Following the fall of the monastery, he gets swept up in their naive crusade to cleanse Katapesh, which would, coincidentally, be a good way to *show* Kira's supposedly amazing leadership skills. This solution even ties into his motivation and *why* he's so dead inside; have the trio fail, and both of the siblings die (or one dies and the other is left crippled, relying on Tomasz for everything), breaking Tomasz mentally. Now, he's struggling to make ends meet (possibly to care for his crippled friend), which is why he's turned to mercenary work. His long term goal of trying to found a new monastry is the manifestation of his obsession with "getting it right" and finally "winning the war."

>Appeal 3/10, personality doesn't interest me in the least. Maybe I'd care if I knew *why* he is the way he is.
>Backstory 2/10, boring, nonsensical, and doesn't even give him a good reason to be in Katapesh.
>Compatibility 6/10, Paladins are never out of place, the VMC gives him some good party utility, personality doesn't have enough to conflict with.
>Aaaaarabian Niiiiiights 1/10, only a second hand connection to the setting, no Arabian flavor.
>>
>>52321716
>THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK!
Well shit
>>
>>52321688
My party knows at this point that if they find any artifact at all at level 12+ it's probably not good for them because it's probably either sentient or too powerful for their own good. Or both.
>>
Which are the /tg/ ERP still active and looking in Roll20?
>>
>>52321798
Pretty Little Devils
Political Leaflet Distributors
Problematic Latin Dialogue
Perpetual Loli Denial
Partitioned Logging Database
Pernicious Lively Desires
Perfect Latino Daddies
>>
File: dozo.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
dozo.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>52321716
I agree with you. I had honestly no idea what to do with the childhood portion, as I essentially needed to contrive a reason for him to end up orphaned and taken in by the abbey, but without killing his folks off because that's been done a thousand times.

The reason he's so emotionally robotic is because he's been doing the same kind of work for 16 years essentially without breaks and without really speaking to anyone. I suppose that didn't come across well enough.

I will say that his schtick doesn't really come out to moping per se, he never complains. He just kinda goes.

I actually really like your recommendations and proposed solutions, but that makes it harder for me to use them, as I feel it won't really be genuine work put into the character on my part.

Anyway thanks for the analysis. Not sure what I'll end up doing here, but there's a ways to go before apps need to be done. As a side note, his campaign trait was changed to visionary a day or so ago, but that doesn't really change much.
>>
>>52321716
>THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK!
Well... we're not getting any more reviews, are we?! Huh!?
>>
/pfg/, QUICK--I NEED THREE NAMES FOR CHELISH ADVENTURERS!
>>
>>52321902
and their classes and genders if you want, that's nice too.
>>
How long does it take for a Rakshasha to come back fromthe death?
>>
>>52321865
>I essentially needed to contrive a reason for him to end up orphaned and taken in by the abbey

Why not just have his parents give Tomasz to the Abbey...? Perhaps the mentor came upon the family, saw their suffering, and offered to help in the only way he could.

>I feel it won't really be genuine work put into the character on my part.

Don't!

Building on existing content is much, much harder than creating it from scratch. You put in the initial effort, I'm just trying to help reveal the story I know you want tell.

>>52321879
Probably not, no.

Tomasz took about as long as expected.
>>
File: 1449673337184.gif (196KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449673337184.gif
196KB, 600x450px
>>52321688
Weeeeeeeell let's see.

We've got some shards of pottery which when touched take you into a shadow world where you fight some big bossmonster and get a reward if you win. The original full object was designed as a training thing, but the monsters inside it got sentient and shit, so it was broken into pieces to stop the bad juju.

We're collecting all the pieces for some fucking reason? I dunno. We're not very smart.

Then there's also this lantern thing with a black flame in it that's like... an antimatter fire? It consumes whatever it touches except the lantern itself and grows bigger depending on the mass/power of the thing it ate. Whenever we need to destroy something, someone always says 'What about the lantern', and someone else says 'that could end badly'

It will probably end badly.

Then there's some negative-energy-disgorging orbs scattered around the world, dunno what the fuck is up with them, but they were related to my character being created as the undead abomination she is today. She's absorbed like... three negaspheres in total? Only two in-game, but the Dwarfking (Who is actually the Dwarven Crown just bodyjacking the current 'king', and has been doing so for fucking ages, it apparently works great as a system) said she has a third.

There is a few of them, in other words.

Also unrelated to artifacts, we have a fucking LIST of world-ending or otherwise devastating threats. There's a fucking slug-devil trying to invade the Material and his Erinyes commander is destabilizing countries (Last time she brainwashed a king into ditching all his country's crops and basically just replacing them with weed), some bloodmages with like 40+ Con each specifically fucking things up, there's a being of Removing Shit From Existence dicking around somewhere, there's unkillable turbo-regenerators out there doing SOMETHING which explode when under pressure, and I'm probably forgetting a whole goddamn lot.
>>
>>52321971
Oh yeah, there's also the First Beings created before the gods knew what the fuck they were doing starting to break in from their prison between the walls of reality.

And our Kingmaker-style kingdom has a canyon which is just snakes. Full of snakes. Like if you imagine a canyon of water, but the water is snakes.
>>
>>52321930
It's kind of unnerving how much that makes sense. It probably took you not even a minute to come up with that, and it's already better than what I've got. I've a fucking long way to go, that's for sure.
>>
>>52322006
>touching artifacts
It's like your characters fancy themselves heros.
>>
>>52321971
And there may or may not exist a key that other people are looking for which may or may not unlock the prison containing the Overgod of Destruction.

And then due to some statistical anomalies, we found a +14 or something total shortsword, which is now retroactively called the Bane of All and has its OWN spooky shit going on, which nobody in the party can USE properly because they either don't have the proficiency, are a 1/2 BAB anyway, need to be using the weapons they have for their build to work, or would have to suck up the negative levels from the thing being Unholy and Axiomatic.

>>52322040
Well we're all at least level 14, gotta start poking artifacts sometime, y'know?
>>
File: nope.gif (5MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
5MB, 480x360px
>>52321971
>>52322006

Well goddamn.

Have your PCs considered just abandoning this reality and starting a new one?

Preferably without the The Grand Snekyon

>>52322032
Revising is simply finding the shortest distance between two points.
>>
>>52322098
We can't.

Apparently way back when the gods set up some kinda 'barrier' which interferes with teleportation, long-distance communication, and planehopping.

You teleport too far or to another plane, and well...

It's a barrier like how Blade Barrier is one.
>>
>>52322089
>>52322135
>this entire reality
Anon is your DM a Dark Souls / Drakengard / NieR fan? Because it kind of sounds like this world is slowly falling apart at the seams. I recently had a game with that kind of DM before, it didn't end all that well. The last boss we got to fight, not even the legit last boss, had a spell called Power Word: Retcon. Ends about as well as you'd expect.
>>
>>52321971
Was that the immortal killing game?
>>
>>52321971
>Then there's also this lantern thing with a black flame in it that's like... an antimatter fire? It consumes whatever it touches except the lantern itself and grows bigger depending on the mass/power of the thing it ate.
Doesn't sound like antimatter. More like a universal garbage bin.
>>
File: 1335812413067.jpg (458KB, 833x600px) Image search: [Google]
1335812413067.jpg
458KB, 833x600px
So I'm playing a cavalier and half the appeal for me is that I'm just a dude. French and noble and superior to those around me, but a dude. However part of that for me has been completely abstaining from ranged weapons cause chivalry and shit.

This has caused a few issues in a couple of encounters and although no one in the party took issue with it I'd like to avoid it. Is there any way to either get my horse to fly with some enchanted horse shoes or something and/or a way of getting a pegasus as my animal companion via feats?

I wasn't overly interested in the monstrous mount feats because I felt like a griffon or a hippogriff were a little too exotic for what I wanted.
>>
>>52322147
Well, it's fun at least. I bought a portable hole last session and 30 skeletons to fill it with! I'm gonna solve my problems with an ungodly amount of 1hd skeles!

I'm positive I'm still forgetting things

>>52322159
Well we did have an immortal guy. Then we shoved him through a world-hole and instead of dying, he literally saw the face of God and became even MORE immortal (Physically indestructible rather than just 'probability is crying in a corner you monster' level).

Then we went and made a wish at some ancient aztec-like temple to a Coatl, and wished him to heaven, since that's what he actually wanted, not to specifically die. And it only worked BECAUSE we made him Super-Immortal so he got past the shredding-fuck-you-teleports wall.

>>52322199
Yeah except the garbage bin gets bigger the more you feed it.

We don't want it getting bigger.
>>
>>52322210
Well, it might be worth asking your DM if you could take Monstrous Mount and get a Pegasus instead. Wouldn't be that hard and they're not exactly unbalanced.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/magical-beasts/pegasus/

Their entry even talks about their use as mounts.

Alternatively, you could see about getting some Winged Boots made into horseshoes for your current hoers. Three flights a day of 5 minutes each should do you good.
>>
File: Medium Laser.jpg (2MB, 3150x3850px) Image search: [Google]
Medium Laser.jpg
2MB, 3150x3850px
>>52322135
Barriers like those are meant to be broken.
Sometimes it takes significant... output... but even the gods themselves have limits to what they can handle. After all, isn't that why so many end-of-world scenarios need to be manually stopped by other people in the area?
>>
File: 1459029280440.jpg (40KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1459029280440.jpg
40KB, 225x350px
>>52322345
>but even the gods themselves have limits to what they can handle
They must not be all that then.
>>
>>52322345
Yeah, it's a matter of time until we figure out a way past.

There's also some people in the world with special amulets given to them by the gods that let them bypass this barrier.

The only people we know who have ones are a turbo-ancient dragon priest who's super-helpful, a Sphinx who said she'd come join our kingdom once we had a bangin' enough library, and we SUSPECT that the King of Thieves might have one. I mean he's the King of Thieves, why would he not have an amulet if he wanted it?

We'll get one eventually.
>>
>>52322386
It's why the clerics keep turtling up.
>Oh uh, well it's not actually up on the mount olympus we know it's a different one
>Oh uh, you uh, you can't see him because he's um, too powerfully invisible and doesn't want you to
>Oh he's um, so strong there's nothing he can't do that's why all the bad things in the world are our fault

Deities may be powerful, but they're still soul-sucking assholes entirely dependent on your delicious psychic worship energy for their survival.
>>
File: 1485311001915.jpg (58KB, 400x596px) Image search: [Google]
1485311001915.jpg
58KB, 400x596px
>>52322406
Those are the weaker deities.
>>
File: 5th-level Armiger talents.png (12KB, 677x415px) Image search: [Google]
5th-level Armiger talents.png
12KB, 677x415px
>SoM is boring and uninspired
No you, anon. This is a 5th-level Armiger I'm playing right now. Small-sized too, so she can use Scale Foe on medium creatures. Look at all that bullshit I can do.

This isn't even using the really fun Jolly content like the Wrestling sphere, either.
>>
Rolled 15, 13, 11, 15 = 54 (4d27)

>there are like 27 applications to PLD for four slots
This is going to be saltier than Dragons1
>>
>>52322597
Roll another d27
>>
Rolled 13 (1d27)

>>52322601
>Drummond
>Richard
>LT Sue
Yeah I'm pretty sure you can just roll dice on this thread and get a ood group
>>
Rolled 26, 13, 5, 5 = 49 (4d27)

>>52322614
>>
Cryptic guy from last thread. That first image was actually just about perfect for what I was thinking, but now I worry that you thought it was too overblown and edgy. Regardless, thanks!
>>
>>52322623
>>52322623
>post yfw Vult actually picks the team by rolling dice
>>
>>52322416
Actually *all* deities require worship to survive and in increasing amounts. Most of them are limited to two areas where they have great power:

1) Their portfolio - and even then other gods and sometimes even mortals can interfere; Pharasma may not like it but undead happen anyways

2) Their personal realm: Where, much like (but in some ways one can also say "not much better") a powerful wizard or psion, they have full rulership of the laws both physical and otherwise that govern their private plane.

But gods can face "too much", gods can run into snags and issues that interfere or even outright prevent their intervention or interference... And gods can die as well; violently or through a slow and ultimately pathetic starvation.
>>
File: 1490044079699.gif (2MB, 360x229px) Image search: [Google]
1490044079699.gif
2MB, 360x229px
>>52322734
>>
>>52322739
1. Divine beings that depend on mortals don't really deserve to be called gods as far as I'm concerned, canon be damned.
2. I'm pretty sure a high enough divine rank basically makes you a being who gives zero shits about worship, it's like 25+ or something.
>>
>>52322614
>Possibly crazy philosopher intent on redeeming a monstergirl
>Hunt addict, on denial about his nature
>Disillusioned girl trying to remain naive and optimistic
...Am I the only one getting slight Gakkou Gurashi vibes?
>>
>>52322345
>Medium Laser
>posts a pulsar
>>
>>52322757
Quite the no-true-scottsman fallacy there... just don't forget your precious Keisar Ephes could not drive out the inhabitants of the plain for they had chariots of iron.You should consider the canon of at least planescape then.

One faction annoys a lot of religious folk by claiming anyone can strive to become a deity. And, well, they're not entirely wrong; it doesn't happen often but people DO ascend...

Another faction looks at all these deities and goes "that's not all-powerful, that's not all-powerful at all! They get surprised, they get angry, they DIE, they have limits, they starve if no one worships them, how in the fuck is that worth worship and prayer to?"

As for 2) chances are even overdeities like Ao are going to crumple up if the pantheon they've created itself dries up. They may be running off the belief in more general concepts than the particular portfolios of lesser deities (like 'greater gods') but they're still running off something.
>>
>>52322762
You and me both
>>
File: Light Laser.png (543KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Light Laser.png
543KB, 1024x768px
>>52322797
I thought the name was appropriate even if technically a lot of it would be in the x-band.

I have a 'heavy' too!
>>
File: 1478828736853.jpg (732KB, 2356x2504px) Image search: [Google]
1478828736853.jpg
732KB, 2356x2504px
Reposting because the original one was a VILDERAVN FALSE FLAG

Your PC's best friend, lover, or closest ally is now a Vilderavn. How fucked are you?

Hard Mode: A Vilderavn riding a Linnorm

Dante Must Die: A Vilderavn with harbinger levels riding a linnorm with roil dancer levels
>>
>>52321847

Here anon

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cXhs1EAqouRkoCxAw-NFKiih7rcYRUy6vaaOESpmcY8/edit
>>
>>52322828
>Quite the no-true-scottsman fallacy there
No, that's not a no-true scotsman fallacy. The No True Scotsman fallacy only works if it's provably true that someone (a scotsman) is in fact still a scotsman although he does not drink scotch. Right now, though, we're discussing what it means to be a god.

>chances are
Is it canonically true though?

>Keisar Ephes
...SRW or something? What?
The key point of divinity is that you are to nondivines what a line is to a point and what a plane is to a line but at the same time must not be defined by those points and lines. Basically, we're not talking about the same things. You're talking about someone who's simply powerful. I'm talking about someone who is simply greater-than, whether or not they're also powerful. A god must be greater-than, but not necessarily powerful, and certainly not dependent on those who are supposedly lesser-than.

Also, do you not recognize Featherine Aurora Augustus? She tops /a/'s powerlevel chart and is on par with Elder God Demonbane. There's a reason I meme'd with her when talking about powerful deities.
>>
>>52322966
>me in charge of not messing up Featherine's name
This is what I get for typing while half asleep.
>>
>>52322908
What a cute pumpkin. I want to cut it. With a knife.
>>
>>52321915
>>52321902
Cornelius Aurius - Paladin guy
Lucilla Superbus - Bard gal
Titus Alesius - Fighter guy
>>
>>52322908
He isn't fucked, but his wife is
>>
>>52322908
He shoulda seen that coming, honestly.
>>
File: punchline.gif (22KB, 380x457px) Image search: [Google]
punchline.gif
22KB, 380x457px
>>52323045
>>
>>52321902
Bongo Drongo- tiefling bloodrager
>>
File: IMG_2670.jpg (287KB, 690x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2670.jpg
287KB, 690x896px
Is there a place for a cute fairy app in any of the /pfg/ games?
>>
>>52323314
LoBaF, theoretically?
>>
>>52322966
>These are the gods of this system and setting.
>Well, no REAL gods would need this!
>>
>>52323314

PLD, though you'll need to start as a spunky young human woman and work your way to those fairy wings!
>>
Anyone doing a game I could join? GMT+8 (8pm available)
>>
>>52323396
Isn't that the Arabian Nights game? How would a cute fairy fit thematically?
>>
>>52323417
Fairies are not for lewds!
>>
>>52323424
Idk, some people are into sizeplay. It's the exoticism factor.
>>
>>52323406
It's pretty obvious that whatever the fuck the orignal poster's setting was, it wasn't PF's canonical setting and they're just borrowing the setting.

>>52323418
There was that one Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon anon who was planning on running a game during that time although he never put up an applicaton link or anything.
>>
>>52323446
>sizeplay
Isn't that just a fancy word for pedophilia?
>>
>>52323436

The party will fall in love with a girl with a pixie personality! They will protect that smile!
>>
>>52322966
"Greater-than" is simply vague. You're trying to ascribe a vague 'feeling' of superiority as though it were a quantifiable difference. This is quite similar to the typical "just have faith and stop asking questions" of pretty much every religious nut in the real world.

How are they "greater-than"? Because you say so? What makes them "greater"? Why can this greatness not be quantifiable if it exists? Why is it supposedly certainly existing if it cannot be measured or detected in any way, nor compared to anything as a result?
>>
>>52323448
>There was that one Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon anon who was planning on running a game during that time although he never put up an applicaton link or anything.

I'm here. I haven't started hosting yet is because its still not a good time for me due to uncooperative work hours. I'm still currently working on my campaign, and will drop an invite once I can host games without problems. cheers!
>>
>>52323455
Nah, the kids are 3.5 feet while sizeplay is more like 3.5 inches and isn't inherently associated with wanting to fuck someone who isn't emotionally mature
>>
>>52323448
>>52323479
hold up, you're doing a Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon campaign?!
>>
>>52323489
You have 2.5 on the brain, sir...

D-did you need someone to talk to?
>>
>>52323519
AHHH!
I meant 3.5! #>%! I'mm sorry!
>>
>>52323446
That's kind of a weak justification. I didn't even think that one was supposed to be about sex anyway. I thought it was about cute veils and fragrant incenses and stuff.
>>
>>52323459
But how does one acquire cute wings?

And what if they fail to protect that smile? Won't the monsters hurt her really badly with their enormous girth?
>>
>>52323519
>>52323530
Nah I'm good. Just sleep deprived.

>>52323534
Being tiny can be cute or exotic. But it is pretty weak, yeah, it was just the first thing that sprung to mind.
>>
>>52323544
ADULT ATTACK ADULT ATTACK

Vults a fan of lost children
>>
>>52323514
Its not KSnH in the strictest sense

Sengoku Jidai x Three Kingdoms x Mongol Invasion

Grossly historically inaccurate, exaggerated for the sake of storytelling, ridiculously badass character portrayals.
I don't care for historical inaccuracies in character creation - You can be a wild west cowboy or a templar knight for all I care. This game focuses on large scale combat, chivalrous bushido duels, some politics and economics and all about becoming badass warlords. (For reference: Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon is my favorite anime)

4th level. 25PB (No stats at +5 starting), WBL-1, Full HD+CON, Core+Featured+Standard Races only. No Gestalt. As much as possible, try to keep class dipping to a minimum, I hate being nose deep in books trying to make sure your build is legit.
Background Skills + Feat Tax Fix houserules.
PoW allowed. Psionics allowed. No full casters. Early Firearms.

GMT +8 Saturdays and Sundays @ 8pm - 12 midnight
Maximum players: 1 DM + 4 Players
>>
>>52323557
>Being tiny can be cute or exotic. But it is pretty weak, yeah, it was just the first thing that sprung to mind

I'll see if I can't find visual inspiration for cute mideastern fairies (though I really like the art I have already.)
>>
>>52323570
Is he a fan of ditzy paladins?
>>
>>52323474
>"Greater-than" is simply vague. You're trying to ascribe a vague 'feeling' of superiority as though it were a quantifiable difference. This is quite similar to the typical "just have faith and stop asking questions" of pretty much every religious nut in the real world.
To be greater-than is not a feeling. It's a definition. The Author is greater than a character he creates although that character might be stronger, faster, more intelligent than he will ever be. The Artist is greater-than the man he draws, even if that man is better looking with a more perfect body than him. A 2 dimensional shape of any size is greater-than an infinitely long line.

>How are they "greater-than"? Because you say so? What makes them "greater"? Why can this greatness not be quantifiable if it exists?
Depends on the level of greater-than. A being who is greater-than physical reality of course cannot be completely measured by reality, in the same way LotR will never be able to describe Tolkein. A metadivine, patadivine, or ontological being can't be quantified because they are greater-than quantity. If you can't even begin to think of thing along philosophical lines instead of physical lines then you can't begin to talk about divinity, since 'divine' describes somthing that doesn't physically exist in our world and was used to describe something that was, by definition, simply greater than the mortal.

>Why is it supposedly certainly existing if it cannot be measured or detected in any way, nor compared to anything as a result?
Where the fuck are you even getting this shit from? When did I ever fucking say any of this? Are you trying to sound deep or something?
I mean, think about it this way: Featherine has DM priv. She is literally the DM in semiphysical form. She is undoubtably greater-than any of the PCs or NPCs. That's why she's functionally a god. Amaterasu-o-mikami, Zeus, and Ishtar are higher up the scale than humans, simply by definition. That's why they're gods.
>>
>>52323596
Well.. We don't have a high-con party corruption-dump OR any traps yet...

Would you like to step up to the plate?
>>
>>52323572
>No full casters
please fix this
>>
File: confused anime.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>someone applies to WWW with a straight up knight

why?

For what purpose?
>>
File: a2178910558_10.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
a2178910558_10.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
>>52323625
no. you will roll a magus, bard, ranger, etc, and you will learn to like it or roll an initiator instead
>>
>>52323636
I deleted my application because I can't actually join due to time constraints.

I was the human investigator, by the way
>>
>>52323534
Sizeplay doesn't have to be about sex. What if I just want something that is delicate and small and I hold it close to my chest so it can listen to my heartbeat and fall asleep in my hand so I can carefully put her into tiny bed made of a memory foam bed sampler I stole from a Sears and cover her up with half a wool sock I cut up just so she could have a blanket and then I whisper "Sleep tite lil' qt."
>>
>>52323608
1) That's not a definition at all. You're not defining 'greater than', you're giving opinions. Why is a 2d shape greater than a line? What makes a line, by that logic, greater than a dot? The only thing 'greater than' in those examples would be literally quantifiable: the number of dimensions occupied.

And what if the man the artist draws becomes better known and more famous than he ever will be - as has happened to some artistic subjects? What if that 2d or even 3d image is actually just an attempt at portraying a singularity, an attempt to sorta-understand what we're looking at?

2) If it cannot be measured by reality, it does not exist within the purview of that reality. LotR cannot describe Tolkien because Tolkien (not Tolkein) does not exist in that reality. He is not there, he is not worshipable, he does not exist. If the gods in your setting are like Tolkien, there *ARE* no gods in the setting. There's just some out-of-context problem.

>"are you trying to sound deep or something?"
AHEM
>The key point of divinity is that you are to nondivines what a line is to a point and what a plane is to a line but at the same time must not be defined by those points and lines.

Really? Asking someone else if they're trying to sound deep after pulling this one out your ass?

The projector certainly seems to be thinking that he's greater than what he projects!
>>
>>52323611
Sooo... Bridget?
>>
>>52323636
>>52323645
Could one of you link the game?
>>
File: Ribbon.png (445KB, 467x646px) Image search: [Google]
Ribbon.png
445KB, 467x646px
>>52323662
>and then he fucked it.
>>
File: himegoto.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
himegoto.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>52323688
I was thinking more either of the MCs from Himegato, but yeah, a Bridget would be acceptable.
>>
>>52323695
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72295/wild-weird-west
>>
>>52323544

One acquires cute wings by being exposed to the junk of someone with cute wings! You gotta wetwork to network!

Nightwalkers are very durable and stretchy! You can take it, but odds are you'll hide on the shoulder or pocket of another PC, throwing quips and commentary while being the party heart and soul!

Think Bon-Bon, only instead of being a clownish contortionist you're a sweet conversationalist and singer!
>>
>>52323636
Which?
>>
>>52323572
You going to set up a recruitment over at r20 or something anytime soon?
>>
>>52323702
Don't corrupt my pure intentions with your vile, dirty fetishes!
>>
>>52323703

>traps and incest

G-goddammit boner...
>>
>>52323705
Thanks anon.
>>
>1) That's not a definition at all. You're not defining 'greater than', you're giving opinions.
No you dumb shit. A 2d shape of any non infinitesimal size can fit within it an infinite number of infinitely long lines. It is greater-than in its purest form, because that is what we call being quantitatively greater-than. In fact, quantity is a mathematical concept, and mathematics is nothing BUT definitions. It is abstracted from the real world. Mathematics is itself nearly ontological in nature (not entirely due to still following logic, although it can be argued that logic is also defined) because it simply Is, you define axoims arbitrarily and work from there.

>And what if the man the artist draws becomes better known and more famous than he ever will be
Completely irrelevant? Just because what you have created is better than you does not mean it is greater than you. If you have created it, then it has to be lesser than you by definition.

>2) If it cannot be measured by reality, it does not exist within the purview of that reality.
That doesn't fucking mean anything. Tolkein does not exist within the setting of LotR but LotR exists within him. It's the same shit as a DM running a campaign. The DM is probably not a DMPC within the campaign but the DM is certainly greater-than the campaign. A cube doesn't exist within a plane, but that doesn't mean that the cube doesn't exist. Read Flatland or something to get a grasp on what I mean by this. This would be a physically meaningful god, the lowest form, due to not beig metaphysical (Ajimu), pataphysical (Featherine), or ontological (YHWH, depending on interpretation - usually just metaphysical)

>Really? Asking someone else if they're trying to sound deep after pulling this one out your ass?
Maybe because you literally made random shit up that I never fucking said due to not understanding what I'm trying to say?
>>
>>52323769
The greater than in those cases is quantifiable. "There is more here".

"the author is greater than a character he creates" is not quantifiable or measurable. it is an opinion.
>>
>>52323687
>>"are you trying to sound deep or something?"
>>AHEM
>>The key point of divinity is that you are to nondivines what a line is to a point and what a plane is to a line but at the same time must not be defined by those points and lines.
>>Really? Asking someone else if they're trying to sound deep after pulling this one out your ass?
>>Maybe because you literally made random shit up that I never fucking said due to not understanding what I'm trying to say?

Anon, >>52323769 is Donald Trump. He never said that line the computer screen and you both say he said. There is no point in any of this arguing.
>>
File: 1463433251586.jpg (170KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463433251586.jpg
170KB, 710x720px
>>52323637
>ridiculously badass character portrayals
>can't split the sky with a single spell
This is contradictory anon, I demand a reconsideration.
can I play as someone who can't fight?

>>52323687
>>52323793
>>52323784
>>52323769
>it's another "two people with differing axoimatic definitions and differing philosophies argue about random fucking shit that literally 'depends on the setting.png' episode"
When will people like you morons learn? Both of you are being insufferable pricks right now.
>>
>>52323784
>>52323769
doublepost
>>
Soooo. How about that weather huh?
>>
File: 1486941280388.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486941280388.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>52323915
Get the fuck out vilderavn scum, we know you're just trying to sound human!
>>
>>52323939

That sounds like something a VILDERAVN would say!
>>
>>52323975
>All this talk of 'wooo skinstealing raven knights ooooooh scary'
>Nobody bothers to mention the actual skinstealer
>It's another 'this fey kills your pals and wears their face like a hockey mask' episode
>It's at a much lower CR
Far scarier imo, because it can be thrown at like level 1 parties depending on 3pp
>>
File: IMG_0358.jpg (553KB, 4671x1926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0358.jpg
553KB, 4671x1926px
Anyone have a list of all the Monsters that are just freak ass Snakes, magical or not? I know there are tons.

I need them all for a space adventure campaign I'm planning after seeing that Colony Sarff episode of Doctor Who.
>>
What would/should an caothic neutral rogue, shaved, dwarf disguised as a servant do once inside the tower of the evil count?
>>
>>52323709
That does sound rather cute.
>>
>>52324049
Tilt all the paintings he finds.
>>
What professions are ideal for a gnome or halfling necromancer?
>>
>>52324076
Groundskeeper/gravedigger/priest? Honestly the gnome or halfling part doesn't change anything about what's ideal for a necromancer.
>>
>>52324076

Hallucinogenic mushroom eating hobo
>>
>>52324076
Pimp
>>
>>52323714
Monty

>>52323695
no the GM but sure

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72295/wild-weird-west
>>
File: 9zMe4TW.jpg (2MB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
9zMe4TW.jpg
2MB, 1254x1771px
Rolled 11 (1d12)

Look out, it's the shortest app that hits all the right points, it's Ceola!

>Let me tell you a story. It's a short, grim tale.
>Once upon a time there was a girl. And then a tome merchant sold a tome in the village, and it killed everyone except the girl, who was the only one who buggered off because she was out hunting.
>The end. What are you looking at?

Another minimalist app, but this truly is minimalist. No personality section, no description, only a picture and an in-character account. The tale, too, is barely the outline of a standard tale told in a few dozen places (side note: how many tome merchants are out there? The land must be literally crawling with them with the way it sounds like all these people are caught by them)
Still, even with this basic application, it ticks all the boxes, matches the setting. It's a little sad that this app that's distilled the setting all the way down to the basics is quite possibly going to get skipped over, because there's quite probably some good things there.

THE GOOD: Demonstrates good use of technical writing skills and minimalism with the in-character backstory - shows both burnt, somewhat closed off personality and the basics of what people need to know about her, gives (perhaps a bit weak) motivation and the picture sums up the rest.

THE BAD: Short. Very short. Misses out on any hook that GM can latch onto. Misses out on gimmicks that will draw people in and want to get to know them. Standoffish personality will cause it harder for easy interaction, though that itself would be more rewarding in the long run.
>>
>>52324049
Poo in the urinal
>>
File: eldritch horrors and tea.png (491KB, 695x646px) Image search: [Google]
eldritch horrors and tea.png
491KB, 695x646px
>>52324150
>Appeal: 4/5 It's a tough on the outside girl who's likely frail on the inside, struggling to get along in a crazy world.
>Backstory: 3/5 To the point, but a tad generic. I like it, but it won't necessarily tag what's needed to get in.
>Compatibility: 4/5 Ranged combatant, and has a decent if not fantastic slew of skills. Might be a bit trickier to get along with, but a bit of talking will surely get her to open up her prickly exterior, right?
>Sexual potential: 4/5 Ceola's a good candidate for being picked off by a monster and loved non-tenderly! Or for being romanced by other characters! She's likely to have a backbone, too.

DEAD RELATIVES COUNT: ALL OF THEM. NO SURVIVORS.

THINGS TO LOOK AT: I'd suggest putting in a personality section, myself, and then sneaking in backstory in there. The backstory works fine as is in character, but telling us if Ceola's putting up a facade, if she's dead inside, or simply just numb at the moment from the [loss of family members or loved ones] would really help out and give us a bit more of the feel for the character. Potentially adding a line about nightwalkers still being just as vulnerable to dying to monsters would also make that clear what she is - something like "just means we take longer to die." or so on. I kind of see what the player was going for, but it's overshadowed by some of the other apps. Still, for a level 3 character this is the sort of normal amount of effort and backstory I'd normally see put in!

Rolled a 11: Next character: Ferris Idelonia!
>>
Is it just me or do most PLD apps have bo idea why their tome user was using the tome? NPC Cat is basically the template for an app, and knows precisely what her brother was doing and why. But none of the applicants went beyond "and then he went mad and shit exploded into tentacles!"

What the fuck guys?
>>
>>52324168
My character was only able to witness the aftermath of a tome manifestation.
>>
>>52324168
>Is it just me or do most PLD apps have no idea why their tome user was using the tome?

Which apps do you think did the Tomes well?
>>
>>52324162
Hmm?
Didn't there used to be five categories, for a total score out of 25?

Am I imagining things?
>>
>>52324223
Shush anon that's my excuse, too
>>
>>52324238
Dont fish for (you)s

NPC Cat is the template if a basic app. Reference that for comparison.
>>
>>52324258
>Dont fish for (you)s

It's all I have left, anon!
>>
What's some good advice when planning to make a Explosive Runes book?
>>
>>52324310

Remember to put 'em in the margins.
>>
>>52324168
Tome manifestation is very vague to begin with, so many people likely erred on the side of caution.

Still, a lot of apps put in people thinking "this will allow us to protect ourselves!" or "I will find buried treasures!" or "Now everyone in the village will love me!"

Its not like there's no mention of it, but that whatever the tome is telling them is pointless because that person is going to turn into monster(girls) in a matter of days. Whatever the tome persuades them to do is all dastardly, anyway.
>>
>>52324362

How smert are Tomes? Are they big dumb books that cough out the bad gas, or are they almost akin to Grimoire Weiss or Noir?
>>
>>52324168

Because porn logic.

Vult says he's planning to run a non-lewd version of PLD. Probably to satisfy all the apps he didn't get to rope into rapegame.

But I can't imagine that half the apps would even be good if not for rape potential.

And I can't imagine that a round of non-lewd would attract anyone new, since his game is fairly polarizing and a number of apps already seemed fairly ambivalent towards rape.

I was actually planning on doing just this , banking on not having a game with rape in my background to attract players who were interested in the world but who weren't into noncon, but he asked me not to, so I'm going to be running a game in a similarly crapsack world, albeit with more Claymore/SnK vibes than Souls/Bloodborne/Madoka, subbing in legit body horror and gore in place of rape.

So much writing to do.

So, discussion: would you guys trust Vult to not creep on you in a supposedly non-lewd puella?

What is PLD missing(in a nonlewd degree) that you think it could benefit from?

Are there any elements that seem unappealing/incomplete?
>>
>>52324239
Whoops, forgot the "setting compatibility"

>>52324162
>Setting accuracy: 4/5 fits perfectly, but could mention more monster desire to engage in reproductive activity.
>>
>>52324362
Faust was given exactly what he wanted though. Its not much of a monkeys paw if it kills you first.
>>
>>52324310
Don't. Only put one or two in the front page as a failsafe against intruders or spies. Otherwise you run the risk of getting kicked from the game.
>>
>>52324413
It's probably much more akin to Stalker's Monolith. It gives you an illusion of what you want most, then you turn into a zombie monster and kill everyone with bullshit power armour. Less a monkey's paw and more "this will kill you".
>>
>>52324150
>>52324162
Ceola creator here. Actually did put in a bit more in the character sheet itself after I first put it up, looks like I should just expand on it and put it in the application post itself though. Not a fan of typing up lots of paragraphs when I haven't even played a character though, specifics beyond the big lines I tend to think up and firm up as I grow used to the character's specific circumstances and mannerisms.

And she actually wants to open up, oddly enough. Most of the gruff prickly demeanor in that in-character intro is that she's -really- ashamed that she didn't fight, didn't do -something- to help. Early plans mechanically is to get a bit better armor and an acceptable weapon so she can fight in and out of melee as needed and I felt that shame would be a strong motivator to expand in a 'fighty' direction when hunting is all about ambush.

>DEAD RELATIVES COUNT: ALL OF THEM. NO SURVIVORS.

There'd be a few, probably, she's in that dumb survivor's guilt mindset that she'd rather not go looking and then find out they hate her for running. Completely illogical and dumb and someone needs to go Bright Noa on her ass and punch some sense into her.
>>
>>52324413

Devils are tricky dicks and love to disguise their barbs in wordplay.

That said, you're looking at this backwards; the Mephistopheles in this story is not the Tome, it's the Merchant. The Tome is the poison apple.
>>
>>52324466

I don't remember the part of Gundam when Bright Noa tried to rape some sense into Amuro and then Amuro screamed about how even his father never came inside him
>>
>>52324481
What the fuck?
>>
>>52324481
You need to get the director's cut, that's the best part.
>>
File: 1488332695451.jpg (448KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1488332695451.jpg
448KB, 1920x2560px
If I wanted to make a Tengu with delusions of grandeur and modeled himself after a Vilderavn, what would be the best way to build him?
>>
>>52324310
Just don't. Get dispel magic instead, it'll cause a hell of a lot less headaches down the line.
>>
>>52324539

Gestalt without 3pp: Witch || Fighter (Weapon Master)

Gestalt with 3pp: Witch || Warlord traiting into Black Seraph

Single-class with 3pp: Warlord trait into Black Seraph

Single-class without 3pp: dip into Fighter, spend the rest on Witch.
>>
>>52324539
Harbinger is the most obvious answer. Basically just any sort of Harbinger.

this is particularly interesting because Harbingers are very much aligned with negative emotions and feeling said things. this would suggest that the Tengu in question is trying desperately to be something more than he is in order to stave off depression or hopelessness.
>>
File: 1377024292039.jpg (63KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1377024292039.jpg
63KB, 500x282px
>>52324565

>mfw I completely forgot the Harbinger existed until >>52324567 mentioned it.

Replace all instances of Warlord with Harbinger.
>>
>>52324162
These numbers see too high for your complaints. If you consider her above average then cool but it doesn't seem like you do, you know?
>>
>>52324622
>implying the points matter
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>52324387
>non-lewd version of PLD
That right? Because I'd withdraw from this for that.
>>
>>52324647
It's a bamboozle.
>>
File: 1436022660458.png (121KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436022660458.png
121KB, 480x480px
>>52324387
>>52324647

There's going to be a fucking non-lewd version? All the pain and awkwardness of associating my name with a blatant rape-game was for *nothing?*
>>
File: 1354412871867.jpg (16KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
1354412871867.jpg
16KB, 300x282px
>>52324466
>Not a fan of typing up lots of paragraphs when I haven't even played a character though, specifics beyond the big lines I tend to think up and firm up as I grow used to the character's specific circumstances and mannerisms.
Ah, didn't check that!

I'd advise you state that there's more info on the character sheet, because most people haven't put anything in there. That'd probably bump up my estimation of Ceolia a few spots and the GM's too, but only if they don't miss it!

Whatever isn't written down in the app, won't be known by the GM. Make sure they can see it somewhere!

Good luck!
>>
>>52324689
>TFW all of Vults players withdraw their apps in anticipation of the nonlewd
>TFW the nonlewd was the false flag we were warned about
>>
So I am trying to build a slayer optimzed for ranged sneak attacks. Yes, I know how shit that sounds. It's a bit of a challenge on my part to see what I can do with less.

Any suggestions? Pretty much all the first part/Dream scarred press stuff on the SRD is freegame.

For now I am looking at a Halfling with the one trait that reduces the sniping penalty by 10, getting the unchained stealth rank that further reduces it by 10 to 0 (Hopefully. Depends on how they interact)

I might dip a level in to some non rogue class that offers sneak attacks. I say this because when I was looking at the Vivisectionist alchemist, it says your levels in alchemist and other sneak attack granting classes stack to determine your effective rogue level for sneak attacks. And rogue has a better sneak attack progression then the slayer. So by dipping 1 level to restructure my sneak attacks I lose out on 1 BAB but get a better damage output. Also does not hurt to pick up something like True Strike as one of my level 1alchemist formulas to have handy. And the Mutagen to increase Dex is nice.

After that thinking I will max stealth, pick a ranged weapon I like and go to town. Any other suggestions?
>>
File: plain doll this is fine.gif (72KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
plain doll this is fine.gif
72KB, 450x600px
>>52324733
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>52324738
>I might dip a level in to some non rogue class that offers sneak attacks. I say this because when I was looking at the Vivisectionist alchemist, it says your levels in alchemist and other sneak attack granting classes stack to determine your effective rogue level for sneak attacks. And rogue has a better sneak attack progression then the slayer. So by dipping 1 level to restructure my sneak attacks I lose out on 1 BAB but get a better damage output. Also does not hurt to pick up something like True Strike as one of my level 1alchemist formulas to have handy. And the Mutagen to increase Dex is nice.
Vivisectionist sneak attack is really poorly worded and that shenanigans you're trying to pull is part of it. If your DM had any sense whatsoever he'd just make the vivisectionist sneak dice stack like everything else.
>>
>>52324700
Gonna do that right away, thanks for the review and advice. I'm not used to applying to groups, it's usually. "Hi, got room?" so I really appreciate the help.
>>
File: 1373319005525.png (15KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1373319005525.png
15KB, 560x407px
>>52324738

You need to grab the Sniper Goggles to truly perfect your ranged sneak attack build.
>>
File: thief 2014 2.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thief 2014 2.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>52324738
>(Hopefully. Depends on how they interact)
Don't worry bud, I looked into this once, and can tell you with confidence that while bonuses might not always stack, penalty reductions always do.

Also, you may want to look at the feat Expert Sniper
http://archivesofnethys.com/FeatDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Expert%20Sniper

Past that, be aware that the creatures that get the most hiding support in the game appear to be goblins. they're capable of hitting something like +34 stealth at around level 1 or 2 or something like that.
>>
Vult hasnt announced anything about a nonlewd version because he got into HR, but that and PLD are biweekly, so he MIGHT have time. He also has an IRL game.

Don't spread this shit
>>
>>52324799
How are you getting +34?

6 (Dex) + 3 (Class Skill) + 1 (Rank) + 4 (Racial) + 4 (Size) + 2 (Trait) + 3 (Skill Focus) = +23?
>>
>>52324776
So that wording was a case unique to the Vivisectionist? I only really looked at the rogue (Since it's THE sneak attack class) and the alchemist which I am familiar enough with to know at a glance that it had a sneak attack archetype. Other sneak attack granting classes just say they stack together?
>>
>>52324826
>Vult Defense Force in full disinfo spreading mode again
Like clockwork.
>>
PLD drama is almost as bad as PLD existing.
>>
>>52324833
I'm not getting it; it's not my build. I'm just going from memory too, so the number is probably off, and a quick search on google (The only thing I have time for right now) doesn't bring up the build.

+23 at level 1 is hella respectable though.
>>
>>52324689

It's not. He told me when I asked for his blessing to use the setting and stuff. I could share the logs, but I'm kinda on my phone right now.
>>
>>52324697
its too late now, everyone knows you love rape
>>
>>52324842
>Other sneak attack granting classes just say they stack together?
Yes. The vivisectionist is the only class/archetype with sneak attack that uses that wording and it's very poorly written since it technically allows you to turn a slow sneak attack progression into a rogue sneak attack progression and can also be completely ignored by taking a vivisectionist level before any other sneak attack classes.
>>
File: 1452979288251.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452979288251.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>52324895

All I wanted was to tell a story in dark fantasy.

How long must I bear this scarlet letter?
>>
>>52324911
forever
>>
>>52324833
Reduce Person for another +1 dex and +4 size.
>>
How could a non-lewd PLD even exist given that the setting literally revolves around RAPE
>>
>>52324911
For eternity.
>>
>>52324911
>>52324697

Which app is yours?

I was actually planning, when my writeup is done, to quietly send invites for my game to certain applicants to Puella who didn't get in, if they seemed compatible.
>>
>>52324911
forever
>>
>>52324934
Remove the RAPE.

The setting now revolves around GRIMDERP EDGY.
>>
>>52324904
Boo. Well I don't feel too bad trying to get away with it. I am playing a slayer optimizing for ranged sneak attacks, a concept like many that the devs seem dislike and make pretty damn difficult. And doing this in an all caster/partial caster party.

Like I said, I wanted to give myself a challenge
>>
>>52324934
I figure the only difference is that the PCs themselves don't get raped.
>>
>>52324948
>Which app is yours?

Sigmund Caine.
>>
I don't keep up with Pazio shit aside from whatever that Spelljammer like setting they have been tauning me with the past year is. What is PLD?
>>
>>52324934
Just remove the RAPE mechanics and the ever-sliding goalposts of "here are the rules about how you're gonna be raped"
>>
>>52324972

Homebrew rape setting
>>
>>52324934
Replace all instances of RAPE with KILL.
>>
>>52324972

PLD is the latest, and perhaps worst campaign to be memed in the thread, because now instead of just being cutsey-bullshit or manufactured shipping, the creepy sex stuff is built right into the campaign.
>>
>>52324972
It stands for Plucky Lesbian Dragongirls. It's a game about true love, the purest form of love, and hand holding while rainbows and lillies fly around the screen.

Ignore >>52324993
he's a shitposter from /b/.
>>
>>52324972
Puerile Livid Dickheads is a game created by a member of this thread with a custom setting in which monsters rape everyone and corrupt them. One quarter of its popularity is grimdark edge, one quarter is sex, and half is how the creator starts drama wherever he goes.
>>
>>52324999
definitely the worst.
>>
>>52324972
It's not paizo, it's just a rapegame being run by some fag too dickless to just go to f-list to satisfy his ERP needs.
>>
>>52325002

No, it stands for Professional Lawyer Dwarves, a setting in which PC adventurers must brave labyrinthine vaults to uncover ancient legal precedents for their cases so they can win.
>>
>>52324999
Trips confirm, PLD is our nadir.
>>
>>52325033
Perhaps there is a savior out there

Is it one of the games thats already been made and is recruiting now? Or one to come?

we can only hope.
>>
>people have already forgotten the Sleeping Goddess.

Give it a week. No one will remember PLD and they'll all be ranting about how Memegame Number 5645689056780 is literally the worst thing to have ever happened to /pfg/ and proof that we're all going to hell forever and ever. Then a weak after THAT game's recruitment ends, Memegame Number 5645689056783 will replace it as the literally worst thing to have ever happened to /pfg/ in the history of anything anywhere ever.
>>
>>52325050
>Or one to come?

Kingmaker is on the horizon, brother. Let us sit and await the coming of the sun.
>>
>>52325072
>Kingmaker being our savoir

I doubt it.
>>
>>52325050
Your numbers say it's a half and half thing, which gives me hope. I didn't think the odds were that good.
>>
>>52325072
>he thinks Kingmaker isn't a bamboozle!
>>
File: LeftBehind-CM-Wallpaper-web.jpg (39KB, 851x376px) Image search: [Google]
LeftBehind-CM-Wallpaper-web.jpg
39KB, 851x376px
>>52325050
>Perhaps there is a savior out there
Oh my sweet summer child, the savior has already come, it was called RotJR. It's just that you've been pic related.
>>
File: 1450470271231.png (193KB, 448x595px) Image search: [Google]
1450470271231.png
193KB, 448x595px
Tell me about the crops in Pathfinder.

What kind of crops do they have.
>>
>>52325183

I miss RotJR memes
>>
>>52325183
Nah
>>
>>52325192
>I miss RotJR memes
And now we're left in eternal suffering with Perpetual Literal Damnation.
>>
>>52325002
You should've said Plucky Lesbian Dreadnoughts.
Everything else stays the same but it's two heavily armored life-support sarcophagi
>>
>>52325192

The memes are still around, anon. They're dormant, but with a little watering you will find even a deserted thread can bloom.

At least, that is how it was. Everything changed when Reviewanon came on with a stunning revelation of the SotJR crew, but died before he could say it.
>>
>>52325192
Wait, we can still force one. Umm... Ahh... Seht and Aranha will be the ring bearer and flower girl at Casimir and Valeriya's wedding. Who do you think will cry more: Onryou or Corwin?
>>
File: Fork Knight Strikes Again.jpg (49KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fork Knight Strikes Again.jpg
49KB, 1024x768px
>>52325192
>>52325240
Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get some new memes eventually.
>>
>>52323705
I kind of like the premise but an every other week sort of game makes me feel apprehensive. Why not weekly like a normal campaign?
>>
File: 1377175468555.png (217KB, 560x683px) Image search: [Google]
1377175468555.png
217KB, 560x683px
>>52325282

Just... No. Don't force it, anon. Memes must grow in their own time.

Besides, everyone knows the ring bearer and flower girl will be Seht and Shayliss's twins.
>>
Anyone have the PDF for the High Courts that was published recently ?

I would need it in my soon to be derailed Rise of the Runelord campaign
>>
>>52325295
>Besides, everyone knows the ring bearer and flower girl will be Seht and Shayliss's twins.
DELET THIS
>>
>>52325287
Every other week is fairly typical
>>
>>52325320

Biweekly is typical for /pfg/ and normiegames but most others find it on the slow side.
>>
>>52325312

But they'll be so cute, anon!
>>
Anyone did heard something from Shittered Star group?
>>
>>52325297

I looked for it in the Trove but came up with nothing, sorry I couldn't help you.

There's probably someone here who has it, though! I've seen it posted hereabouts!
>>
File: murder.bird.jpg (28KB, 260x400px) Image search: [Google]
murder.bird.jpg
28KB, 260x400px
>>52325240
>Everything changed when Reviewanon came on with a stunning revelation of the SotJR crew, but died before he could say it.
That never happened.
Caw caw, motherfucker
>>
>>52325355

What could Valeriya be hiding, or is it her alter ego? Does the secret have a secret?
>>
>>52325339
>TFW Shayliss dies in a horrible reshelving accident at the general and Onryou ends up with literal redheaded step children
>>
>>52325354
Thank you anyway, mate
>>
>>52325282
Corwin for sure
>>
File: Fox and Raven.jpg (121KB, 578x364px) Image search: [Google]
Fox and Raven.jpg
121KB, 578x364px
>>52325355
I don't see anything wrong here, Reviewanon was probably just baiting
>>
File: 1428686491520.jpg (36KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1428686491520.jpg
36KB, 511x509px
>>52325282
>>52325412

You know what they say about single people at weddings or funerals.
>>
>>52325445
... in my experience... they're getting laid.
>>
>>52325192
Is it just me or does yesterday's Valeria is an actual vilderavn meme dovetail perfectly with last week's Valeria is planning to murder Ameiko on the Crown of the World and seize control of Minkai herself meme?
>>
>>52325475
Does that make Casimir the linnorm?
>>
>>52325475

Pfft, next you're going to say Valeriya is going to manipulate Corwin into returning to the Land of the Linnorm Kings and slay Fafnheir, uniting the Ulfen people under his banner and bringing another people under her influence.

And then you might even suggest, as wild as it is, that Valeriya would use her considerable political clout by that point to conquer Brevoy and put Casimir on the throne, whereupon he might set his sights on conquering the River Kingdoms which will rapidly turn into a guerrilla war of Nirmathan proportions.
>>
>>52324150
A fucking gunscythe.
>>
>>52325634
For when you gotta be edgy, even if the baddies are way over there.
>>
The biggest problem with balancing spell casters is the fact that they have so many options. Divine casters and sorcerers arent even that bad. The problem is there are no default rules in place to limit the ability of wizards and the like to fill their spellbook. Many DMs just give them all the spells by default.

So has anybody made some good house-rules to balance this?
>>
>>52325652
>So has anybody made some good house-rules to balance this?
Yes.

>No full caster classes allowed.
If you ban the problem, there is no problem.
>>
>>52325652
Beguiler.
>>
>>52322147
I use Power Move: Point Gun at GM
>>
File: Kyubey.png (1MB, 680x666px) Image search: [Google]
Kyubey.png
1MB, 680x666px
>>52324150
... You know...

A wise GM might decide it's all the same merchant...
>>
>>52325652
>Divine casters
>The Big C of CoDzilla, Cleric
>Has access to every spell on their list each morning to choose from

In comparison the wizard has to actually pick their spells when they level up or spend time/gold/resources to learn new ones or buy scrolls.

Yes in theory nothing is keeping a wizard from getting every spell on their list. But Clerics have it so much easier.

I will be honest I forgot how druid spell selection works. Do they learn spells or get the full selection?
>>
File: pomf contract.jpg (89KB, 684x626px) Image search: [Google]
pomf contract.jpg
89KB, 684x626px
>>52325677
No QB! Go away! No one wants to make any contracts with you!
>>
>>52316788
if we are girls does this mean we get stronk or do we keep our shitty disadvantages?

I guess i would try to work my way up to immortality somehow, and probably focus on classes and abilities that shore up my difficult starting array of absolute garbage assuming I have it. Maybe take mystic theurge or bokor if I'm on easy mode, and point that shit right at brew keeper.
>>
Should a human sorcerer, at level 8 and non-arcane bloodline, take Dispel magic as a favored bonus spell?
>>
File: 28034cb45e94cf526d3fd3a4708f4bdd.jpg (331KB, 1200x1025px) Image search: [Google]
28034cb45e94cf526d3fd3a4708f4bdd.jpg
331KB, 1200x1025px
Spheres of Might has many, many problems in its current state. I have been posting about 90% of my feedback in this thread ( http://www.dropdeadstudios.com/forum/#/20170321/my-concerns-regarding-spheres-of-might-so-far-5401451/page5/ ) and the other 10% in Google document response chains, although it has been a frustrating process given how Michael Sayre/Ssalarn has been hostile and antagonistic towards my feedback.

Perhaps my single greatest grievance with Spheres of Might so far is that there is very little incentive to do anything cool, or to mix up tactics for variety. You are best off picking up a class that grants many passive benefits (e.g. the blacksmith, which is the single strongest spheremighter class at the moment due to its passive bonuses and its WBL-distortion, and which deserves a downgrade), dip into conscript to round yourself off with more passives, pick an attack action talent that you like, and then take only passives that are compatible with that attack action.

The end result is that optimal spheremighters do nothing but spam the same attack ad nauseam, trying to kill enemies as fast as possible, because why do anything cool when you could be deleting enemies instead?

Here is a good example of such a "spam the best move" spheremighter: a Spirited Charger. They should really figure out a way to make Spirited Charge, if not lances in general, incompatible with attack action talents, because otherwise, this is the result.
>>
>>52324168
The app character didn't know or understand why.
The Tome user sought to restore his broken House to greatness after a devastating plague and a series of misfortunes killed all but him.
>>
>>52325652
>Divine casters aren't that bad
>talking about the problem of the ever-expanding spellbook after every splatbook

You realize that prepared divine casters present a way worse case of this problem, where they literally know every spell on their list for free, right?
>>
File: 20d11175b65a9cbb6cb577b80d1fe5c3.jpg (163KB, 1200x886px) Image search: [Google]
20d11175b65a9cbb6cb577b80d1fe5c3.jpg
163KB, 1200x886px
>>52325763

Level: 6th
Race: Tiefling (Small size, oni-spawn, prehensile tail, scaled skin, underworld guide)
Class: Blacksmith 5/conscript 1
Ability Scores (20 point buy): Strength 17+2+1+2, Dexterity 12, Constitution 14, Intelligence 12, Wisdom 12+2, Charisma 7-2
Traits: Empathic Diplomat (regional), Reactionary (combat), Spark of Creation (magic), drawback of choice

Equipment Discounts: Craft Wondrous Item feat, Craft Magic Arms and Armor feat, Spark of Creation trait, economic crafting smithing insight
Key Equipment: +2 Small lance (8,310 gp), belt of giant strength +2 (4,000 gp), cracked dusty rose prism ioun stone (500 gp), +X Small full plate, +X Small darkwood heavy shield

Feats:
1st-level: Ride-By Attack (qualifies via Beastmastery's ride package)
3rd-level: Spirited Charge
5th-level: Power Attack
Conscript Bonus: Furious Focus

Smithing Insights: Economic crafting, shieldsmith

Combat Talents: 10 = 2 base + 5 blacksmith + 1 equipment specialist + 1 conscript + 1 conscript bonus talent
Beastmastery (Ride): Animal Companion ×2, Pet (initiative familiar)
Berserking (Ineffectual Attacks drawback, 1 free): Decapitate, Furious Charge, Sanguine Invigoration, Savage
Equipment (1 free): Armor Training ×2, Knightly Training

Animal Companion: Vulture, whisper
Feats (via retraining): Extra Combat Talent ×3
Athletics (Fly): Swift Movement
Equipment (1 free): Balanced Defense
Key Equipment: Muleback cords (1,000 gp), +X Medium nonhumanoid leather lamellar with griffon mane

Initiative:
1 Dexterity modifier
+2 underworld guide
+2 trait from Reactionary
+1 competence from dusty rose prism ioun stone
+4 initiative familiar
Total: +10

Attack bonus on a charge:
6 BAB
+6 Strength modifier
+1 Small size
+2 enhancement
+1 competence from Knightly Training
+2 charging
Total: +18, quite possibly against flat-footed AC
>>
>>52325736

You get stronk, because in Golarion-town every gender is equal.
>>
>>52325779

Damage on a Brutal Strike:
1d6 Small lance
+9 Strength modifier multiplied
+9 Power Attack
+2 enhancement
+4 sharpen weapons
+12 brutal strike
Total: 1d6+36 (average 39.5), tripled to 118.5 damage

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2-s8weiulPoBQjdI05LBzOUToyoZIdSsLKxHAvf8F8/edit#gid=3

This 6th-level character opens up combat with +10 initiative and a Brutal Strike Furious Charge, expending martial focus. This hits a CR 9 on a natural 4+, or possibly a 2+ against flat-footed AC. On a non-critical hit, that CR 9's 112.8 average hit points go down the drain. They then regain martial focus as an immediate action thanks to Savage.

If confronted in melee, this character can always fall back on Decapitates, which will have only a +9 attack bonus, but which will deal (1d6+24) × 3 damage on a hit, for an average of 82.5 damage. Even if the enemy survives, the character at least has full plate, Small size, and a +1 natural armor bonus. If the mount is attacked, the character can use Ride to deflect one attack against it each round.

This character also buffs the rest of the party with a +4 bonus on manufactured weapon damage rolls. This character also has Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Magic Arms and Armor, a 15% off discount on crafting all items, 75% less crafting time for mundane items, 20% less crafting time for magical items, and a handful of miscellaneous crafting and item repair benefits from the skilled craftsman and reforge class features. This character helps the whole party snap WBL in half.
>>
>>52325758
Yes.
>>
>>52324168
Mine does. He also pretty much directly encouraged her to use the thing! Whoops!
>>
>>52325785
>>52325779
>>52325763
wtf i hate 2hu now
>>
File: Cr1XrRAUIAEx2Tw.jpg (66KB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cr1XrRAUIAEx2Tw.jpg
66KB, 811x1200px
>>52325780
So now I am as strong as I would be if I were a man, but how do we go about shoring up our obviously deficient ability scores? none of us are actually adventurers so our scores are going to be pretty low.

I guess i'd focus on dressing like this while trying to lift and get some gains, just for the laugh of being a wierd meek peasant girl thing that can outlift the town strongdude
>>
>>52325032
I would apply in a heartbeat
>>
>>52325763
>2hu is name dropping Ssalarn!
How long before 2hu doxes Ssalarn?
>>
>>52325779
>>52325785
P A S T E B I N
A
S
T
E
B
I
N
>>
>>52325817
>but how do we go about shoring up our obviously deficient ability scores?

What makes you think you're deficient? There's a very good chance you might have a reasonable Wisdom score (which means you'd be good at Profession and Healing) or a solid Intelligence (good for Crafting!)
>>
>>52325828

If he knew how, he would.

He's been periodically posting logs of conversations already
>>
>>52325785
>>52325779
>>52325763
wtf i hate som now
>>
>>52325844
I don't underestimate the power of weaponized autism. 2hu will figure out how... Then the reign of /jp/ will begin.
>>
>>52325785
Ooh! Do one for the Striker!
>>
>>52325785
>>52325779
>>52325763
all things considered that damage is not only irrelevant (it may be difficult to match it but it's really not much more than you could get anyway.) but takes away the focus of the real problem. CR shit is broken 2hu, and compring fighting strength to it is a losing game because everything will trounce it unless it is absolutely broken down rusted shit.
>>
>>52325853
>tfw I read that at fist as
>wtf i hate my son now
>and thought you meant 2hu was your son.
>>
File: Barbie Thrune.jpg (152KB, 828x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Barbie Thrune.jpg
152KB, 828x1000px
>"Those bloated gash bleeders and painted-up floozies will burn for what they did to me. What I'm going to do to Kintargo will make Ninshabur look like a fucking joke!"

Jesus Christ, why did Paizo think hiring Raimi for Hell's Rebels was a good idea?
>>
File: CwvxySMUcAABIZD.jpg (151KB, 563x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CwvxySMUcAABIZD.jpg
151KB, 563x1000px
>>52325842
I'd like to think my int is garbage but I did assign myself a 13 wisdom way back when, unfortunately neither my charisma or my int is above a 10 so I wouldn't be able to take the classes I'd like to cast with.

I don't exactly have the greatest self esteem either.

about the only thing I am confident in in that world is my mechanical knowledge is close to mastery.
>>
>>52325875
Don't ever talk to me or my son ever again.
>>
>>52325931
>>52325875
>son
its still not as good as the mlp version of that meme
>>
File: 360.png (237KB, 658x438px) Image search: [Google]
360.png
237KB, 658x438px
>>52325904

Well what do you know, your deep understanding of your own inadequacies might belie a higher Wisdom than you gave yourself, meaning you're well on your way to becoming a Druid!

If you can't be a sorceress or wizard, you could always be the gorgeous forest girl with flowers in her hair.
>>
File: c5a.png (417KB, 680x313px) Image search: [Google]
c5a.png
417KB, 680x313px
>>52325942
>>
>>52325942
Pls don't. Put it down. Step away. Leave it alone.
>>
>>52325942

BARNEYFAGS BTFO
>>
File: meatalltimes.gif (148KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
meatalltimes.gif
148KB, 500x440px
>>52325958
but I don't want to be a druid.
>>
File: flowers.jpg (191KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
flowers.jpg
191KB, 600x715px
>>52325999
>he doesn't want to prance around in a forest mostly nude, hugging trees and making flower crowns/nooses.
>>
File: 1389179134729.png (23KB, 199x301px) Image search: [Google]
1389179134729.png
23KB, 199x301px
>>52325999

FINE! THEN BECOME A BORING CLERIC LIKE ALL THE OTHER WISE WOMEN.

What god would you worship?
>>
File: Consider the Gojira.jpg (66KB, 652x488px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Gojira.jpg
66KB, 652x488px
>>52325842
>>52325904
>>52325999
What if, in true Isekai fashion, we could open up a magical menu with our character stats on it?

desu I'd probably somehow end up with decent charisma even though I feel like an autismo, because somehow people DO always end up swayed by my words. I'm just not trained in any Cha skills so I can't do anything past pure Cha checks.
>>
>>52325844

I was not the one who had posted such.

>>52325870

CR is still the only benchmark we have for measuring how well a given character can kill people.

>>52325785

I have been ignoring the striker for the most part. Why? Because as far as I can tell, a blacksmith is a better unarmed combatant than the striker; sharpen weapons applies to unarmed strikes, after all. The blacksmith is just that strong a class.

Here is another build. This one is an unarmed attacker, and is a showcase as to why the Snap Kick + Sweeping Kicks combo should probably be nixed.

Level: 6th
Race: Tiefling
Class: Blacksmith 5/conscript 1
Ability Scores (20 point buy): Strength 17+2+1+2, Dexterity 12, Constitution 14, Intelligence 12, Wisdom 12+2, Charisma 7-2
Traits: Empathic Diplomat (regional), Reactionary (combat), Spark of Creation (magic), drawback of choice

Equipment Discounts: Craft Wondrous Item feat, Craft Magic Arms and Armor feat, Spark of Creation trait, economic crafting smithing insight
Key Equipment: Amulet of mighty fists +1 (4,000 gp), belt of giant strength +2 (4,000 gp), cracked pale green prism ioun stone (4,000 gp), gauntlets of the skilled maneuver (4,000 gp), cracked dusty rose prism ioun stone (500 gp), +X Small full plate, +X Small darkwood heavy shield

Feats:
1st-level: Extra Combat Talent
3rd-level: Focused Sphere (Open Hand)
5th-level: Aerial Trip

Smithing Insights: Economic crafting, penetrating blows
Conscript Specializations: Gear training (1), indomitable will (1), sphere specialization (3)

Combat Talents: 12 = 2 base + 5 blacksmith + 1 equipment specialist + 1 conscript + 1 conscript bonus talent + 1 conscript sphere specialization + 1 Extra Combat Talent
Beastmastery (Unskilled drawback, 1 free): Animal Companion ×2, Pet (initiative familiar)
Berserking
Dual Wielding (Fisticuffs drawback, 1 free): Defensive Whirl
Equipment (1 free): Armor Training
Open Hand: Axe Kick, Flying Kick, Focusing Fist, Snap Kick, Sweeping Kicks
>>
>>52326072

Yes you did, you were posting screenshots and shit in discord
>>
>>52325688
Clerics and druids get to pick from their entire lists.

But then again, their lists are slef/pet buffs and area of effect crowd control, and they're no longer capable of being CoDzilla anymore due to the changes in their spells and how wildshape works. A straight core fighter can outdamage a cleric of the same level consistently and constantly with just his onus feats, and the cleric can only manage his 'pretend fighter moment' a maximum of 4 times a day, if he's lucky enough to be much higher level than the fighter in question - at the samer level he gets rigtheous might, he can do it maybe twice, IF he has Destruction Domain and Evil domain, and focuses ALL his efforts on pretending to be a fighter.

The druid, in the mean time, can get a pet that is almsot as good as a fighter of the same level, but dies almsot immediately without the druid spending several rounds buffing the damn thing (because people forget that if pet attacks monster, the monster is going to very likely kill the pet because the pet's defenses suck compared to it's offense), or he's going to try and use wildshape a lot, which gives boosts to the druids base ability scores rather than iving it the monster';s ability scores, which means until he gets Plant form, he's going to be playing catch up to the fighter due to nonstacking bonuses and the lack of good bonuses until very high levels.

>all of your gear melds into your body. Items that provide constant bonuses and do not need to be activated continue to function while melded in this way (with the exception of armor and shield bonuses, which cease to function)
That means your defenses are limited to dex, (which usually goes DOWN), the spell's natural armor (pittance until you reach 16th level and get plant shape) and your minor con boost (which goes away once the wildshape wears off), and a ring of deflection and amulet of natural armor. You get hit a lot with wildshape.
>>
File: 6c8cad93128382298c9b39916172daa4.jpg (482KB, 1073x932px) Image search: [Google]
6c8cad93128382298c9b39916172daa4.jpg
482KB, 1073x932px
>>52326072

Animal Companion: Vulture, whisper
Feats (via retraining): Extra Combat Talent ×3
Athletics (Fly): Swift Movement
Equipment (1 free): Balanced Defense
Key Equipment: Muleback cords (1,000 gp), +X Medium nonhumanoid leather lamellar with griffon mane

Initiative:
1 Dexterity modifier
+2 underworld guide
+2 trait from Reactionary
+1 competence from dusty rose prism ioun stone
+4 initiative familiar
Total: +10

Attack bonus on a Brutal Strike Flying Kick:
6 BAB
+6 Strength modifier
+1 Small size
+1 enhancement
+1 competence from cracked pale green prism ioun stone
-2 Dual Wielding
+2 charging
Total: +15, quite possibly against flat-footed AC, ignores 2 points of armor and natural armor bonuses

Damage on a Brutal Strike Flying Kick:
1d4 Small unarmed strike with 4-7 unarmed spheres/talents
+6 Strength modifier
+3 half Strength modifier again from Axe Kick
+1 enhancement
+4 sharpen weapons
+12 Brutal Strike
Total: 1d4+26 (average 28.5) plus 3 nonlethal

Trip bonus:
6 BAB
+6 Strength modifier
-1 Small size
+1 enhancement
+2 gauntlets of the skilled maneuver
Total: +15, quite possibly against flat-footed CMD, probably against an enemy with -2 CMD from being battered

Attack bonus on Snap Kick:
6 BAB
+6 Strength modifier
+1 Small size
+1 enhancement
Total: +15, quite possibly against flat-footed AC, target has -4 AC from being prone

Damage on Snap Kick:
+6 Strength modifier
+6 Strength modifier again from Axe Kick
+1 enhancement
+4 sharpen weapons
Total: 1d4+17 (average 19.5) plus 3 nonlethal
>>
>>52326057

I'd probably make a damn good Oracle, my Constitution's trash but I seem to have the same qualities you do with an abundance of bullshit magnetism and a hefty slab of wisdom.
>>
File: 1448378825124.jpg (172KB, 782x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448378825124.jpg
172KB, 782x1000px
>>52326086
>>52326072

2hu, you're a blessing to this thread and I think you're great! Congratulations on getting into Hell's Rebels!
>>
File: 851f0c2ef40bc696c0eb2b8cde802265.png (636KB, 419x1000px) Image search: [Google]
851f0c2ef40bc696c0eb2b8cde802265.png
636KB, 419x1000px
>>52326084

My apologies; I thought you were referring to posting images in these threads.

>>52326086

Attack bonus on off-hand attack:
6 BAB
+6 Strength modifier
+1 Small size
+1 enhancement
-2 Dual Wielding
Total: +13, quite possibly against flat-footed AC, target has -4 AC from being prone

Damage on off-hand attack:
+3 half Strength modifier
+6 Strength modifier again from Axe Kick
+1 enhancement
+4 sharpen weapons
Total: 1d4+14 (average 16.5) plus 3 nonlethal

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E2-s8weiulPoBQjdI05LBzOUToyoZIdSsLKxHAvf8F8/edit#gid=3
Average CR 6 AC: 18.4, or 16.1 flat-footed
Average CR 6 CMD: 24, or 21.7 flat-footed
Average CR 6 HP: 68.1

Suppose this spheremighter flies up to a CR 6 with a Brutal Strike Flying Kick, expending martial focus. That first attack is almost assured to land, letting Focusing Fist restore martial focus. The enemy is suddenly battered for -2 CMD, and there is quite a reasonable chance (70%, or 81.5% against flat-footed CMD) that the trip attempt will push through. Two more attacks follow.

Assuming all of those attacks land, which is hardly unlikely given the accuracy above, the enemy will take a total of 64.5 lethal damage on average, as well as 9 nonlethal damage. That is enough to knock out a CR 6 enemy.

Chances of all of the above connecting: 0.95 * 0.7 * 0.95 * 0.95 = ~0.60
Chances of all of the above connecting against flat-footed: 0.95 * 0.81 * 0.95 * 0.95 = ~0.6945

Like the charger, this character buffs the rest of the party with a +4 bonus on manufactured weapon damage rolls. This character also has Craft Wondrous Item, Craft Magic Arms and Armor, a 15% off discount on crafting all items, 75% less crafting time for mundane items, 20% less crafting time for magical items, and a handful of miscellaneous crafting and item repair benefits from the skilled craftsman and reforge class features.
>>
File: Inuhuman.jpg (73KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
Inuhuman.jpg
73KB, 1280x722px
>>52326045
I don't want to be a cleric either. I want to be a class that gets around to having immortality. Ideally I'd pick oracle and witch or wizard or arcanist.
>>52326039
I want to do exactly that, just as something that wont keel over and die in 50 years

>>52326057
isekai menus are garbage, it should be a magic item like RM's character sheet from 8 bit theatre. A small book the size of a journal.
>>
>>52326072
>CR is still the only benchmark we have for measuring how well a given character can kill people.
And as I said, it's worthless, the only thing you can compare a class to is other classes and how fast they can do the same thing and how flexible they are at handling problems.
>>
>>52326120
>Red Mage kept rewriting his Character Sheet
I loved that gimmick.
>>
Another highlight from Spheres of Might is this completely bizarre ability from the commander class.

>Logistic Specialty (Ex): At 7th level and every 6 levels thereafter, the commander learns a logistic specialty from the following list:

>Secret Ways: The commander can use the gather information function of the Diplomacy skill over an hour’s time to discern the locations and pass phrases (if any) of secret portals in urban areas, or in ruins and cemeteries near urban areas. The function and reliability of this ability is determined by his gather information check, as detailed in the following table

>DC 45:
The commander discovers the location of a portal within 4 hour’s travel of his current location capable of transporting himself and up to 1,000 humanoids a day directly to his desired destination, or to the nearest settlement.

This assumes that in every single setting, there are portals lying everywhere, waiting to be used, as if the entire multiverse was Sigil.

Furthermore, it is not that difficult to supercharge Diplomacy and then use it to take portals all over the multiverse with ease.

This is actually significantly better than a teleportation spell in many ways, because it allows the commander to directly dictate the narrative that, "Yes, there is a nearby portal leading to exactly where we need to go, it is perfectly reliable, and we can travel back and forth from it with a thousand troops in tow."
>>
File: racial maximums.gif (5MB, 469x263px) Image search: [Google]
racial maximums.gif
5MB, 469x263px
>>52326057
There'd be whole new ways to call people retarded
>>
>>52326147

Picture this: A 7th-level commander scrounges up a Diplomacy check result of 45 through optimization, such as by having a +35 bonus and taking 10, or by having a +15 bonus and using a cyclops helm and a knowledge pendant. They spend some time chatting with locals in a backwater hamlet in Cheliax, and discover that within 4 hours of that hamlet is a massive portal leading directly to the Minkaian capital of Kasai!

Suddenly, that commander has just changed the world in an enormous, lasting way, both for the party and for the NPCs of the setting.

For that matter, is there anything stopping the commander from continuously retrying this? The commander would find more and more portals with each hour-long information-gathering attempt, until they at last find the best possible portal among many.

Never mind that the destination can technically be the inside of an otherwise well-guarded building.

>>52326130

Please explain to us how the build in >>52325779 stacks up against other 6th-level characters, then.
>>
>>52326120

Why not a Cleric of Shelyn so you age gracefully and find a lovely Taldan hunk?
>>
>>52326174
What if she wants an anon....
>>
>>52326147
>>52326165
>DC 45 Diplomacy check
How did DHB know?
>>
>>52326120
What if there were a way to get immortality in a much more pathetic, repeatable way?

Like, a redshirt class of some sort, where the only thing you DO get is faster and faster at coming back to life.

The only caveat is you have to change names every time. Written into the class abilities, even. If you get married, etc etc? Needs a new name. You still have exactly the 3.5 kids and the dog and it's the same picket fence, but their names need to be rerolled.

A convenient table will be provided.
>>
>>52326204

W-well if we get thrown into the world at the same time, I don't think I'd mind seeing how well we fit together!
>>
>>52322406
>Deities may be powerful, but they're still soul-sucking assholes entirely dependent on your delicious psychic worship energy for their survival.

I'm pretty sure that's only true in Forgotten Realms, and there only because Ao specifically decreed that it should be so.
>>
>>52326090
If I had a choice and knew EXACTLY what my stats were? I'd probably try to go for something that has a familiar or animal companion, preferably with a way for them to be smart enough to talk to me. Depending on the curse or mystery, Oracle wouldn't be too bad if I'm actually right about my Charisma, though being something with a familiar would be nice. I sure HOPE I have decent charisma, though. I know my brother must have a load of it, because his bluff is so high he's practically rewriting reality at his job.

>>52326120
Only if you can always magically pull the book out to look at it and can't lose it, senpai.
>>
File: [predation intensifies].gif (492KB, 260x183px) Image search: [Google]
[predation intensifies].gif
492KB, 260x183px
>>52326242
Too cute!
>>
File: nodes.jpg (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nodes.jpg
135KB, 800x600px
>>52326165
I... yeah that certainly does change the fucking world doesn't it. Like, have 3-4 level 7 commanders across a planet's history? Forget just having entirely new trade routes in the kingdom, anyone can just walk 4 hours to anywhere.

ANYWHERE

>We make the stargate network look like shitty roadwork now
>>
>>52326165
>Please explain to us how the build in stacks up against other 6th-level characters, then.
if you are going to be commenting on build strength, you would do well to know this yourself. I'm not building a whole level 6 build just to prove you wrong, because your numbers are impressive, but killing a CR'd creature is not meaningful. not even one 3 levels higher. with enough focus, someone with spells can drop a good 45.5 average damage a round with any spell that gives 1d6 a level of hurt. with meta magic focusing this can be increased to hit higher totals, with broader ranges and affects. thats not a full creature, but its enough to see that you can do nearly the same damage without needing to charge and invest in everything that build needs (weapon, mount, riding feats to protect said mount), and the flexability to cast anything else.

The biggest flaw I noticed with SoM is that you can be a sphere caster with 2 feats and you basically need to give up all of your real feats to be a som user. Damage creep is a problem but it is just not as important as the other flaws of this system. It's abilities aren't all that noteworthy or flashy and you pay all of your arms and legs to get in, then it may as well make you a fucking killing machine.
>>
>>52326250
also true of gods and demigods in other areas in AD&D, also of the entire pantheon of Hackmaster (one of several reasons for 'zeus the diminished' or how some of the pantheons like the aztec ones are far weaker) and so on.
>>
Another highlight from Spheres of Might's current state, which really does deserve a change.

If you are a medium-armored class, such as a hunter or an inquisitor, and you want to be a Strength-based melee character, then it is in your best interests to Extra Combat Talent (Equipment sphere) as a feat.

That one feat can net you this:

>Armor Training
>You gain proficiency with light armor. If you are already proficient with light armor, you instead gain proficiency with medium armor. If you are already proficient with medium armor, you instead gain proficiency with heavy armor. If you have this talent and are proficient with medium armor, you are not slowed when wearing medium armor or carrying a medium load. If you have this talent and are proficient with heavy armor, you may move at full speed in heavy armor and with a heavy load. This talent can be taken multiple times.

You go from a +6 AC breastplate to +9 AC full plate, and you can suddenly move your full speed as well.

As an added bonus:
>Weapons: Choose 1 discipline talent; once chosen, this option cannot be changed. When your focus is dedicated to the equipment sphere, you gain a +1 bonus to hit with attack actions made using a weapon whose proficiency is granted by that talent. You do not have to possess the talent to gain this bonus, but you must be proficient with a weapon to receive this bonus. At 10th level, this bonus increases by an additional +1. Associated Feat: Weapon Focus

You gain a small bonus to attack rolls with attack actions. This will be of far less use once you gain an iterative attack at BAB +6, but before them, it is a welcome addition to this great one-feat package.
>>
>>52326204
>>52326174
>>52326242
>age greacefully
see this image please >>52325999

>>52326253
>I need the entire setting to hold my hand
stop losing your keys anon.
>>
File: despair but also despair.jpg (11KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
despair but also despair.jpg
11KB, 500x375px
>>52326057
>open up magical menu
>your stats are based not on how you are, but on how you see yourself
>meaning the bigger your ego, the higher your numbers
>>
>>52326336
>also true of gods and demigods in other areas in AD&D
Citation fucking needed. Sure as hell isn't true in Forgotten Realms before time of troubles, Dragonlance, or any other setting I'm familiar with.
>>
>>52326391
>collapse of civilization
>First D
>Can't we all just get along?
>close enough
What ARE those icons in the background?
>>
File: 1489079180978.png (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489079180978.png
50KB, 300x300px
>>52326230
I'd take it, I am so desperate to be alive I might even go the route of litch so something where I dont have to would be nice.
>>
>>52326391
>my ego
my stats would be more like 9 12 10 8 13 7
>>
>>52326359
>Isekai bullshit
>holding your hand

but they already go hand in hand, anon
>>
>>52326327
>killing a CR+3 creature with 0 resource expenditure in one round
>failing to kill a CR+3 creature with heavy resource expenditure in one round
>tier 3/4 vs tier 1/2
>still hasn't posted a build
>>
>>52326318

It does not even have to be a four-hour walk, since there is nothing stopping people from building around the gigantic portals.

These portals can lead to other planets and other planes of existence.

>>52326327

>killing a CR'd creature is not meaningful. not even one 3 levels higher.
It is, when other classes have difficulty with such a feat.

>with enough focus, someone with spells can drop a good 45.5 average damage a round with any spell that gives 1d6 a level of hurt.
45.5 average damage a round at 6th-level takes a bit of investment for Paizo classes, perhaps including daily resources. It can, of course, be pushed higher by the likes of Rapid Shotting inquisitors and such, but even they cannot match up to the charger above.

>invest in everything that build needs (weapon, mount, riding feats to protect said mount)
Oh, constant flight is certainly quite useful enough to warrant the investment.

>you can be a sphere caster with 2 feats
A very poor spherecaster.

>you basically need to give up all of your real feats to be a som user
Extra Combat Talent works differently now.

>Damage creep is a problem but it is just not as important as the other flaws of this system. It's abilities aren't all that noteworthy or flashy and you pay all of your arms and legs to get in, then it may as well make you a fucking killing machine.
Damage creep is a problem when there is no point in doing anything *but* trying to murder enemies as quickly as possible.
>>
>>52326504
>It is, when other classes have difficulty with such a feat.
they don't. they just have trouble doing it on the first round of combat you autist.
>>
>>52326540
-5, please show your work.
>>
File: overlord threads.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
overlord threads.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>get transported into the PF settings
>we're neigh unkillable hulking gods with 90s in every stat and +100 to every skill
>except we're all skeletons
>>
Why the fuck does the Unintentional Linguist trait not have Auran as one of its possible choices?
>>
>>52326557
I'm not going to waste my time schooling retards in how the base game works. I have better things to do with my time, including shit posting. If you don't know how to survive a """" Very Challenging"""" encounter in paizo's monster manual I suggest you suck on some dicks because that's all you're apparently good for.
>>
>>52326504
I did post an image of a jump network for a reason
>>
>>52326581
A level 1 commoner can 1 round a tarrasque. I'm just not going to waste my time schooling you in how, dumbie.
>>
>>52326504
>Damage creep is a problem when there is no point in doing anything *but* trying to murder enemies as quickly as possible.

God, this. If there is ONE THING to take from this, it's that 2hu gets that their idea of playing isn't the best for the game.

And the fact that it's so EASY to do this sort of shit in SoM is a problem. It's the same problem PoW has.
>>
>>52326359

Anon! What we're saying is that the old age stuff's decades from now! Don't worry about those wrinkles, live life and savor it in a land full of exotic men and their exotic packages!
>>
>>52326413

Pat please go be a toilet somewhere else.
>>
File: 1485201922938.jpg (64KB, 1199x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485201922938.jpg
64KB, 1199x1200px
>>52326619
no

>>52326597
>herp
enjoy making a fool out of yourself.
>>
>>52326634
literally who?
>>
>>52326640
>durr
Enjoy not knowing how to kill a tarrasque.
>>
File: 1482735200106.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1482735200106.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>52326679
>>
>>52326413
Not him but 3e deities and demigods made GM select between two modes; independent or dependent, for a campaign's pantheon. Dependent meant you needed worshipers the way it's described, or your rank and power would fall.

But even when Independent a number of abilities are directly related to worshipers and temples, such as your ability to see/detect around any of them making your knowledge-base and perception greater and greater the more you have. The top deities with millions of worshipers on a world basically know everything going on *BECAUSE* of this.

Both 1st AD&D AND 2e Epic Level Campaigns have the rules on ascending; one of the requirements IS a worshiper base. You can find an ancient copy of your own, fuck if I'm breaking these yellow pages on a scanner. These worshipers have to sincerely view you as a god for your deeds already, which is pretty fucking special especially for a fighter or thief when said requirement is before you ever go to demigod.

No clue about Hackmaster but it's heavily heavily HEAVILY derived from 1e so chances are that would be the same. I do know your domain stuff wanted more population in Birthright though, but those are only "god-blooded".
>>
File: addicted to you.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
addicted to you.png
461KB, 870x722px
>>52326693
>>
>WWW GM allowed Empiricist Questioner to stack
>The only reason I made an alchemist is because Empiricist Questioner doesn't stack

I should've been bolder.
>>
WWW duels at high noon when?
>>
File: 1452816853110.jpg (15KB, 211x203px) Image search: [Google]
1452816853110.jpg
15KB, 211x203px
>>52326581
>now I will insult them and refuse to show solid evidence for my points while acting smug and dismissive, that will show them
>>
>>52325779
>>52325785

Oh, my goodness. It seems I have committed an error with this build.

Furious Charge is completely unnecessary, because Brutal Strike can already be used on a charge. This means that the character can take another talent.

>>52326072

There is also further room for improvement in this build, because I just realized that this talent existed under Dueling:

>...And Stay Down!
>Whenever a creature lands prone in a square you threaten, you may make an attack of opportunity against them, dealing 1 additional point of bleed damage (this stacks with the bleed damage granted by the Duelist sphere’s dedication ability). If successful, the target of this attack must succeed on an Acrobatics check to stand up, with a DC equal to 10 + 5 per point of bleed damage they are dealt as their blood slicks the ground beneath them. Targets immune to bleed damage do not need to make an Acrobatics check.

Which, of course, means that Sweeping Kicks actually creates *two* attacks of opportunity. Of course, Muscular Reflexes will be necessary all of a sudden, and so the build will have to be reshuffled somewhat.
>>
>>52326661

Guy from Two Best Friends who is so terrified of dying he is willing to be a robotic toilet for eternity if it means keeping his mind.
>>
>>52326702

What do (you)s taste like?
>>
They named the abilities talents
Why didnt they fucking make a TALENT TREE then
That would fix all of SoM's problems
>>
File: tastes like.jpg (78KB, 724x738px) Image search: [Google]
tastes like.jpg
78KB, 724x738px
>>52326776
Take a guess...
>>
>>52326757
I thought you can normally only take one AoO via one action of the enemy?
>>
File: 1470371008112.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1470371008112.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>52326776
Validation.
>>
>>52326778
>TALENT TREE
Cause then everyone would say they're stealing from MMOs.
>>
>>52326778
All of them, 5/7, Adam Meyers ascends with Ssalarn as the Angel of Death.
>>
File: innocence.jpg (102KB, 424x575px) Image search: [Google]
innocence.jpg
102KB, 424x575px
>>52326776
Like the deck of the boat he used to rub himself against when she was actually still just a boat.

*some of these kancolle doujins are fucked up*
>>
>>52326352
Thanks, 2hu
>>
File: Elf Kay.png (142KB, 299x368px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Kay.png
142KB, 299x368px
>tfw considering trying to slap together a build to point at how much damage an equally leveled Slayer or Inquisitor could do
>mfw realize I don't want to put in the time or autism to get nearly as optimized
>mfw I would be comparing a normie "slapped together this shit because I just wanted to play" character to "I wanted MAXIMUM DAMAGE FIRST TURN OPTIMIZATION"

well shit son, ya got me there
off the top of my head with 25 PB to get an 18 in Dex/Wis and half WBL into a weapon, a random dervish dancing inquisitor at level 6, with bane and destruction judgement active, would probably be hitting for 20.5-22.5 average. Without taking into account any spells or buffs from allies. Mind you, that takes two rounds of setup, the first of which might be spent casting Divine Favor, which would add another 2-3.
>>
File: c876b8efabf0bacbd2133fb0a64c29d7.png (744KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
c876b8efabf0bacbd2133fb0a64c29d7.png
744KB, 1440x1920px
>>52326790

There are two separate triggers here:

>Snap Kick
>Whenever you succeed on a trip combat maneuver against a creature, they provoke an attack of opportunity from you (you can choose to wait until the creature is prone before resolving this attack of opportunity).

>...And Stay Down!
>Whenever a creature lands prone in a square you threaten, you may make an attack of opportunity against them, dealing 1 additional point of bleed damage (this stacks with the bleed damage granted by the Duelist sphere’s dedication ability). If successful, the target of this attack must succeed on an Acrobatics check to stand up, with a DC equal to 10 + 5 per point of bleed damage they are dealt as their blood slicks the ground beneath them. Targets immune to bleed damage do not need to make an Acrobatics check.

Tripping an enemy and that enemy landing prone are two different triggers. This should probably be rectified.
>>
>>52326804
All games have talent trees
Even fucking FPS games by now
>>
>>52326833
>he wants SoM to be nicknamed "PF: The Video Game Edition"
>>
>>52326818
Anon, if you don't want to optimize, don't optimize.
If you do want to optimize, don't do that, because 22.5 DPR at level 6 is frankly pathetic.
>>
>>52326844
Didn't 4e, excluding its shitty early days, turn out pretty okay?
>>
>>52326844
Ok fine
I'll do it the PF way then
Let's call it "feat chains" then.
>>
>>52326807

Oh yeah? When's the last time you've seen a ship with boobs?
>>
>>52326852
The combat is fun, I'll say.
>>
>>52326723
You seem to be under some mistaken impression that I care what you think of me on a Mongolian horse wrangling forum.
>>
>>52326901
>I-it's not like I care, baka!
>>
File: 1238910877379.jpg (74KB, 755x755px) Image search: [Google]
1238910877379.jpg
74KB, 755x755px
>>52326901
>>
What are the best spots to build your capital city in Kingmaker? The Stag Lord's Fort seems too... Obvious.
>>
>>52326850
That's with a single attack action without PA, anon, from a poorly put together Inquisitor build I thought up on the spot without any additional frills beyond "magic weapon", because it was something I was thinking of playing in the future, in a medium-op game, because it sounded fun. If it can get haste to full attack with, then I guess you could double the damage. If you went full Str instead, could probably add 2-3 from 2handing and then the +6 from PA.
>>
>>52326875
In that doujin, she didn't have boobs at the time. Or a human body. She was *all* ship.
>>
>new WWW app
>"Brief Backstory" section
>is formatted as a gigantic paragraph with no breaks
>one of the most generic apps thus far
>a LONGER version is coming
>>
File: 1476652059631.jpg (75KB, 354x259px) Image search: [Google]
1476652059631.jpg
75KB, 354x259px
>>52326760
sounds about like me I guess.

>>52326918
jesus christ what am I looking at?
>>
>>52326943

You are terribly desperate to stay alive, aren't you.

Did you know the Sun Orchid Elixir not only resets your biological clock to young adulthood, it even reverses aging?
>>
>>52326938
;_;

Duly noted though. I'll break the brief background into paragraphs. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Also, that's sorta my gimmick. I make generic boring apps that only I find interesting.
>>
>>52326988

B-but we don't want boring! We want you to make us happy so we can praise you and spoil you rotten!
>>
>>52326979
Yeah but that shits hard to get.
>>
>Shardwalkers
Oh man, can we make this the all male homo campaign?
>>
>>52326988
Try bullet points senpai! Then you can make a separate doc as long as you need!
>>
>>52327024
Yaoi is pure
>>
>>52327024
I'd be in for that
>>
>>52327008

Not if you're rich or endear yourself to a Water Lord!
>>
>>52326997
I try to make interesting concepts, it's just what's interesting to me isn't interesting to anyone else.

>>52327034
Hmmm. Perhaps. I'll give it a try.
>>
File: fire.gif (1MB, 275x319px) Image search: [Google]
fire.gif
1MB, 275x319px
>WWW apps close in 4 goddamn weeks
>already ten applicants
this is going to be competitive as shit, isn't it.
bring it on
>>
>>52327101
Let the games begin
>>
File: WWW MATCHUPS.jpg (133KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
WWW MATCHUPS.jpg
133KB, 630x354px
>>52327123
Since it's a western game, let's get into the spirit of the time. WHO WOULD WIN IN A 1VS1 FIGHT!?

>Ashley vs Britt
>Malta vs Jenny
>Sam vs Monty
>Amias vs Daphne
>Clyde vs Anton (I guess, the latter's sheet is not posted so hard to judge)
>>
File: ReZeroIsAHeartwarmingShow.jpg (81KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ReZeroIsAHeartwarmingShow.jpg
81KB, 1200x675px
>>52326818
>>52326850
Actually, now that I think about it, holy fuck my party is unoptimized right now, because that shitty inquisitor could probably outpace us if he got hasted and full-attacked.
Good christ I need to stop thinking other people will cover the damage dealer role. I should have seen this coming when the Barbarian player had to dip and wasn't allowed back.
>>
What do you think of this magic item?

SKIN OF COMFORT
Aura Faint psychometabolism; ML 1st
Slot --; Price 4,000 gp; Weight 2 lbs

This psychoactive skin regulates the wearer's temperature, continuously providing the benefits of endure elements. It cleans itself as though continuously under the effect of the cleaning function of prestidigitation, and cushions and protects the wearer at all times, providing DR 2/---.

Construction Requirements Craft Wondrous Item, biofeedback; Cost 2,000 gp.
>>
>>52327233
Sounds pretty fucking Magical Realm...
>>
>>52327246
How so?
>>
>>52327233

Sounds like a Stillsuit.
>>
>>52327233
E X T R E M E L Y
F A S H I O N A B L E
>>
>>52327273
you're wearing a full body diaper
>>
>>52327273
It's a fucking skintight body suit with DR 2/--!
>>
>>52327233
That sounds pretty cheap for DR 2/- plus a bunch of other benefits.
>>
I wonder

Can we figure out what a GM will pick based on the characters they make for other games?
>>
>>52327313
>>52327285
>>52327273
>Well, it recycles your bodily functions, thus allowing you t~
>YOU DRINK YOUR PEE?
>It's purified water, it's not like it's sti~
>PEE DRINKER PEE DRINKER PEE DRINKER

>Gained a new reputation
>>
>>52327333
M.A. made a shitpost for Hell's Vengeance. This tells us nothing.
>>
>>52327333

DHB would be an excellent DM for Kingmaker.
>>
>>52327333
You'd have to have every game made by /pfg/ ever bookmarked in order to compile a list though, since I don't think you can search via a users' posting history.
>>
>make a bunch of homebrew stuff a few years ago
>it's complete shit, but post it anyway
>decide to go through the archives to find it and hopefully improve it since you're older and wiser
>can't find it
>>
>>52327333
Im surprised no one has tried with PLD
>>
>>52327333
So let's see, taking Legacy of Blood and Fire as an example...
>RotJR: low-Wis Dexfag with a Paladin dip, shonen hero personality
>Dragons2: low-Int Scaled Fist Tiefling, basically Kanji Tatsumi as a dragon-kin
>WotRaunchy: low-Int Bloodrager|Paladin, former slave
>HV: Basic bitch wizard

By that logic, it's going to be guys with high Charisma, big dreams, and a few lights kept turned off upstairs.
>>
>>52327407
Thanks for volunteering anon! We look forward to your report.
>>
>>52327233
DR 2 is worth more than 4000 GP
>>
>>52327411
>and a few lights kept turned off upstairs.

>Running up your energy bill keeping lights on in rooms you're not in
>>
>a qlippoth and an archon breed with each other
What happens?
>>
>>52327407
In this case the DM even has his kink gallery up but no one is making a trap that's smug until you rape his boypussy.
>>
>>52327330
I think I copied the DR 2/- off another magic item around that price range.
>>
>>52327439

Death?
>>
>>52327407
>>52327411

This assumes GM will choose people who they empathise with for playing similar characters, rather than people who they are impressed by for playing the sorts of characters they like but could never pull off themselves.
>>
>>52327439
Nothing, physically; they're very probably completely incompatible with one another on multiple levels.

Socially, though, they're both shunned and have a shitload of explaining to do.
>>
>>52327458

This.

Just because I tend to play gruff men doesn't mean I would pick nothing but gruff men for a party.
>>
>>52327459
It was New Years Eve and someone A Vilderavn spiked the punch.
>>
>>52327411
How about for WWW, we know they made Rinka and Shizuka
>>
>>52327489
Damn those black-feathered bastards.
>>
>>52327439
Outsiders cannot breed
>>
>>52327489
>officially the BBEG of every /pfg/ campaign from here on out
>>
File: that's wasis.gif (133KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
that's wasis.gif
133KB, 160x120px
>>52327522
>>
>>52327446
https://cse.google.com/cse?q=DR+2&cx=006680642033474972217%3A6zo0hx_wle8#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=%22DR%202%22&gsc.sort=&gsc.ref=more%3Amagic_items
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/#TOC-Magic-Item-Gold-Piece-Values

Endure elements alone costs 1k by RAW, then you have multiple abilities(making everything more expensive) and an extra multiplier for being slotless... If you're going by the guidelines, the item would cost nearly 4k without any DR at all.
>>
New Thread
>>52327572
>>52327572
>>52327572
>>52327572
>>52327572
>>
>>52327579
seems a tad lewd
>>
>>52327182
Hmmm...
>Britt dodges and debuffs enough to take out Ashley
>Jenny has the advantage in a lot of fields but if Malta can get her pinned or flat footed the wolf could get the upper hand. Probably Jenny though
>Monty is very much team and leadership based and probably can't beat the more frontliner straightforward damagey Sam
>Daphne stomps Amais once she manages to bypass that AC with her superior damage output compared to s skill monkey
>Couldn't tell you from what's been posted
>>
>>52327615
I've got similar thoughts, but I can't help but think some of my matchups might have been unfair. I mostly just compared the roles each app claimed, rather than examining sheets.
>>
>>52327688
This is what I got from the sheets. Everyone matches up pretty well to what they claimed. It's a shame Malta seems just generally less viable than Jenny comparing their sheets, she's the better read.
>>
>>52327446
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/magic-armor/magic-armor-and-shield-special-abilities/comfort/

Without the dr 2/-, that's 5k GP
>>
Would you play a Living Legend Soulknife//Host of Heroes Aegis gestalt?
>>
>>52327489
At this point I'm pretty sure it would be a bigger shock/twist to reveal the BBEG isn't a Vilderavn in a /pfg/ game than to reveal that it is one.
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.