[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA Throb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 394
Thread images: 72

File: necromancer1.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
necromancer1.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
Cool, interesting content edition
Last thread >>52269141
>>
File: necromancer2.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
necromancer2.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
>>52282215
>>
File: jojo.pdf (662KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jojo.pdf
662KB, 1x1px
And that should be pretty much all of the content we've been discussing these past few days.
>>
>>52282215
Again with my question from last thread: Is it possible to make a dragon out of human bones/flesh/blood? If so, what can it do other than be really big and intimidating?
>>
>>52282312
I imagine with enough fleshwarping you can make anything. You can be Carl from Llamas with Hats if you want to.
>>
>>52282382
Caaaaarl. What did you do?
>>
File: riot cop.jpg (39KB, 330x450px) Image search: [Google]
riot cop.jpg
39KB, 330x450px
>>52282260
>Repost bc it was the very end of the thread

>Name: Trent Miller
>Stand Name: 「HANG'EM ALL」
>Stand Power: Magic Negation Field

>Destructive Power: A
>Speed: B
>Range: A
>Durability: A
>Precision: C
>Learning: C

>Villain

>Ripped as Fuck
>Animal Mascot

A square-jawed, no-nonsense, absolute gorilla of a man, Trent was born into Chicago some few years after the second World War drew to its close. Born into a police family, his entire life was nothing but discipline, justice, and a brutal respect for the law. It was only natural that he would immediately enter the force once he turned of age, signing on with the riot police working in the most crime-infested city of America. Naturally, such work would leave him even more brutal a man than he was before; however, it was not until the 1968 Chicago Riots that he became the man he was today.

Brutalizing rioting citizens, Trent found himself on the front lines for 48 straight hours of restless hell on earth. That, however, wouldn't be enough to make a man like Trent Miller snap; he's made of tougher stuff than that. No, what got to him was a scene he would never forget. In the rioting, his wife and children would die by the hands of a man dressed strangely and posing stranger. At this moment of seething rage, Trent made the plunge and discovered the truth of the world. Even as he began to see the strange ghost behind the criminal, his own stand made itself apparent; a reflection of himself, a gigantic figure in full riot gear. By sheer force of will, he neutered the powers of the stranger and spent a good few hours "enforcing the law" with him.

Shoved into the world of stands, Trent Miller has taken this opportunity to make the leap from quelling riots to vigilante justice. Holding an absolute disgust for all stand users, he has taken it upon himself to defang them and dispense the same indiscriminate justice that he showed that murderer in Chicago the only way he knows how: at the end of a police baton.
>>
File: 1489595931808.jpg (2MB, 1200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1489595931808.jpg
2MB, 1200x4000px
>>52282215
>>
File: attack dog.jpg (241KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
attack dog.jpg
241KB, 660x371px
>>52282428
>Name: Cooper
>Stand Name: 「RUN, SALLY, RUN!」
>Stand Power: Anxiety Inducement

>Destructive Power: A
>Speed: A
>Range: E
>Durability: B
>Precision: A
>Learning: D

Before he left the force to embark on his personal crusade, however, Trent cashed in some favors with the police chief and got one of the K9-unit, an attack-dog named Cooper, to help in the hunt. Coupled with the surprise and horror factor of being able to disable a stand, the ability to strike anyone with a panic attack is definitely something worth considering.

Let's see who Trent and Cooper will be going after in this thread.
>>
File: Imdone.gif (3MB, 245x263px) Image search: [Google]
Imdone.gif
3MB, 245x263px
>>52282438
>Tfw trap refusing to let you give him a bj ruins him
>>
File: 1403207409006.jpg (58KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1403207409006.jpg
58KB, 500x550px
>>52282476
>>
File: 7 to go now.png (800KB, 1928x1048px) Image search: [Google]
7 to go now.png
800KB, 1928x1048px
>>52282312
>Again with my question from last thread: Is it possible to make a dragon out of human bones/flesh/blood? If so, what can it do other than be really big and intimidating?
You should ask the questions at a reasonable hour, like when i'm awake. But yes, you can.
You can do anything your heart desires, i believe in you anon.

To the other question from the last thread, certain things from the Reunu Pertemru that were there but aren't now are getting their own school.

9/16 custom companions have been filled for these two pages.
>>
>>52282260
Officer Dick
Stand Name: Bad Boys
Oil Vision (Yes, he shoots beams/blasts of oil from his eyes. I'm not making this shit up.)
Destructive Power B
Speed C
Precision A
Durability D
Reach A
Learning C

Ripped as Fuck
Brojo
Plot Armor
Sharp Dresser
Do you even Pose?

Officer Dick was just your ordinary beat cop before this bizarre turn of events took hold. Now he's found himself at the whimsy of all sorts of crazy shit and is desperately trying to restore some semblance of order. Officer Dick has a unique place amongst brojos, he is still a fully trained officer of the law beneath his Stand, and thus has a bit more experience dealing with criminals. Both Dick and Bad Boys are master marksmen, rarely engaging in melee combat. Bad Boys' power is an unorthodox one, but is useful for creating unfavorable terrain, or setting indirect fire traps that he sparks of with his or Bad Boys' gun.
A favorite move of theirs is using their bullets to shift the trajectory of each-other, and shooting around corners like this.
>>
>>52282606
Just wondering, is there any chance you would ever chanve the color of the orange book to a darker shade? The gothic text is really hard to read when the color is so similar to the background.
>>
>>52282476
>>52282438

That's OK, because truly patrician taste is platonic gamer-bro anyway.

>Games with you
>Knows to shut the blinds to prevent glare
>Can be suckered into doing the chores by betting
>Get in good with a future game developer
>Got those bants

Only catch is that you have to let him down gently that you don't swing that way.

>BUT ANON, HE'LL FORCE YOU TO DO THINGS IF YOU LOSE

Irrelevant, as long as you aren't a filthy casual. You're... not a filthy casual, are you anon?

Honorable mentions go to just letting the trap pretend to be your girlfriend, and refusing to confirm or deny anything for maximum trolling and cute, because cute.
>>
>>52282606
hypothetically, could someone who used the potion of khazaz or became a devourer also use empower bloodline: Self on themselves later if they somehow learned it?

Also, is the Buff from the improved parts consumed by a devourer permanent or does it only last as long as the replacement parts? I don't expect you to remember, but I asked you the same question some time ago and you said you would clarify in the update, leaning towards permanent upgrade status.

If a devourer ate a trap mimic, would it gain their special abilities to shapeshift?
>>
File: Fairy Feminization.png (2MB, 1600x6100px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy Feminization.png
2MB, 1600x6100px
>>
>>52282699
That's a good question right there.
Does a devourer essentially get all of the powers of their various minions since they can eat one, then create a new one?
>>
>>52282606

What if I want to complete my master's work? There doesn't appear to be a spell that let's you finish what would have been his crowning achievement.
>>
>>52282606
Are you already making the Eremite part?
Because I would rather wait for that before making a build.
>>
File: 1490063383140.jpg (5MB, 1400x8215px) Image search: [Google]
1490063383140.jpg
5MB, 1400x8215px
Just saw this last thread, how is it not more popular? This is comfy done right.
>>
>>52282606
Just a thought for companions, I dunno if it would conflict too much.
How about the salvaged servo-skull of your late master? For murderhobo-related reasons you can't get him fully resurrected, but at the very least you get his skull working to keep tutoring you in a limited fashion?
>>
>>52282438
Closeted or athlete.

Trap is always too easy.
>>
File: 1490035281997.png (2MB, 1200x3700px) Image search: [Google]
1490035281997.png
2MB, 1200x3700px
>>
>>52282761
It was popular but it was released over a week ago.
>>
>>52282761
I think it ran a lot a while back, so people are done with it for a while.
I could be wrong and hallucinating again.
>>
File: 1490035346421.png (4MB, 1200x5650px) Image search: [Google]
1490035346421.png
4MB, 1200x5650px
>>52282773
Reminder that if you're not doing True Random you're doing it wrong
>>
>>52282761
It was hugely popular when it first appeared.
>>
Any of you guys got some of the monster girls?
>>
>>52282694
I-im a filthy casual..
>>
>>52282606
>certain things from the Reunu Pertemru that were there but aren't now are getting their own school.
This makes me happy in a way that I should not be. Thank you.
>>
>>52282761
As other anons said, it was done to death when it first appeared. Give it a month or two.
>>
File: IMG_0409.jpg (178KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.jpg
178KB, 533x800px
>>52282606
>companion

Dr.Spook

A very prestigious promaen scientist always trying to push the bounds of science through eccentric experiments and prototypes. Despite being affluent in spirit trapping and some minor blood magics he has no talent for crafting anything other than life, putting him at a bottleneck for esoteric ingredients.

"Ha! "Mad", every time I resurface they label me as such and every time they hold themselves in awe of the wonders I craft...That is awe I'm smelling, no?"
>>
Tell me, who is the hammiest villain of all?
>>
>>52283036
You are anon! Now go and let people know of your destiny to rule them all!
>>
>>52282260

STAND NAME: Ring Of Fire
STAND ABILITY: Fire Manipulation

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: A
SPEED: B
RANGE: A
DURABILITY: E
PRECISION: C
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL: D

Ring Of Fire is only about the size of a blueberry.

STAND USER NAME: Joel

>Fabulous as fuck
>Minor Villain --> BroJo (Fuck you, I Okuyasu is awesome)
>Sharp Dresser

>Street performer
>Petty thief
>Arsonist
Laugh* [/spoiler]
>>
>>52282943
I bet it has more spells than Reunu too.
>>
>>52282712
how old is this? never seen it before
>>
>>52283179
It was made yesterday.
>>
>>52282606
Is it possible to, somewhere along the line, learn to do some "redundant immortality"? Like, say a Lich with a Soul Well that doubles as a phylactery?

Yes, I am aware that it's a bad idea.
>>
>>52283194
It's also a WIP, though still playable.
>>
What does /cyoag/ think of a Fate/Tsukihime/KnK inspired CYOA?
>>
File: The scenery was delicious.gif (423KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
The scenery was delicious.gif
423KB, 400x300px
>>52283078
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BEqBBx2uyJ
>>
>>52282761
Architectural Style: Gothic Parish

Climate: Mediterranean

Geographical Features: Rolling Hills, Woodlands, Rivers, Cave Systems, Waterfalls. Extras: Mountains, Lakes, Islands, Rock Formations (4/8)

Living Accommodations: Tower Lodge

Residence Location: Village Border

Special Artifact: Shiny Marble, Inviting Coin, Pale Ring. Extras: Rusty Dagger (5/8)

Village Borders: Endless Expanse

Village Highlights: Floating Islands, Old Castle, Primeval Forest, Crystal Caverns. Extras: Cloud Tower, Healing Spring (7/8)

Village Guide: Lonely Monster. Extras: Nostalgic Chief (8/8)

Uneasy Peculiarities: Wait, we GET extra choices for taking these? I'd do it for free. Anyway, Catacomb Depths, Ruined Cathedral, Endless Abyss, Decay City Ruins

This one is gorgeous. Thanks, anon! It's just the right spark for my imagination.
>>
>>52283263
I actually like the setting, so cool.
>>
>>52283263
As long as it's not more Servants. We've already had two perfectly good ones that over that side of the Nasuverse. But I'm way hype for anything Tsukihime/Melty Blood themed.
>>
>>52283263
I can't enjoy Fateshit personally. But inspired doesn't necessarily mean lifted wholesale, so anything is possible.
>>
>>52282724
I assumed it referred to internal organs, Warp Flesh is for doing shit like getting a fuckhuge dragon claw.
>>
>>52283010
>guns
Not yet.

>>52282699
>hypothetically, could someone who used the potion of khazaz or became a devourer also use empower bloodline: Self on themselves later if they somehow learned it?
Within the bounds of the CYOA, they can't, but outside of it (i.e. your own writing) then they could.
>Also, is the Buff from the improved parts consumed by a devourer permanent or does it only last as long as the replacement parts?
>I don't expect you to remember, but I asked you the same question some time ago and you said you would clarify in the update, leaning towards permanent upgrade status.
You're right i don't, but i think that it lasts as long as the part does. Like if you're that Rockefeller dude that just died, and 4 of your 9 heart replacements require anti-rejection drugs, the other 5 won't because they're different parts.
>If a devourer ate a trap mimic, would it gain their special abilities to shapeshift?
I'm not sure.
>>52282724
It does say "healthy flesh", so i don't think most necromantic minions would qualify, and the ones that do don't offer amazing benefits for consuming them.

>>52282762
There does appear to be a slot, so i'll think about it for sure.

>>52282674
There were also complaints about the Spirit's colour, so i'll look for a different shade for both.
>>
>>52283263
kyoukai no kanata? that'd be cool
>>
>>52283036
https://youtu.be/3z7_gJ2EMBg
>>
>>52282761

Gothic parish

Sub-Arctic

Volcano, Mountains, Cave systems, Woodlands, Rock formations.

Old mansion

The wilderness

Fur Mantle, Inviting Pendant, Pale Ring, Shiny marble.

All Roads Lead

Carpenter

Galaxy lake, Crystal Cavern, Primeval forest, Floating islands

Smug Little Girl, Dapper Gentleman

Wandering God
>>
>>52282726
>>52283452
>>
>>52283452
I'd complain hard about guns and how they render all other weapons and magic irrelevant and useless, but guns probably suck ass against a lot of these undead.
>>
File: 1441934980045.jpg (72KB, 787x610px) Image search: [Google]
1441934980045.jpg
72KB, 787x610px
>>52283599
>not wanting a necromantic Age of Sail.
>>
>>52283637
I'm a mummy senpai. I can't benefit from that.
>>
>>52283270
Well.
>>
>>52283270
That there is a voice so rich I could fry it in butter and eat it with a desert fork.
>>
>>52283714
Anon told me I could be anything, so I became an overly hammy cartoon villain.
>>
>>52283794
Live your dreams!
>>
>>52283794
Go my son, let the legend come back to life!
>>
How's the Dark Knight CYOA coming along?
>>
>>52283804
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mln4SQr2Ay
I will, thank you father. First I'm going to go shower though, it's nearly 10:00 over here.
>>
File: Hero of Justice.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hero of Justice.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
>>52283263
So long as I can save everyone. It doesn't matter to me.

To be a Hero of Justice should be an option in the cyoa.
>>
>>52283835

God, what a badass voice.

Have you ever thought about getting into voice acting?
>>
File: Autistic Prison Cyoa.png (4MB, 1400x6508px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Prison Cyoa.png
4MB, 1400x6508px
>>
>>52282215
>>52282241
>Origin
Byron Lee
Male Human
Mother-worshipper

>Grimoire
*Liber Mortis [Focus]
-Tier 4
Ward Undead
Command Undead
Create Undead

-Tier 3
Corruption
Imbue Life
Feign Death

-Tier 2
Enhance Undead
Create Greater Undead
Create Mass Undead

-Tier 1
Death Warden

*Liber Animas
-Tier 4
Summon Spirits
Craft Soulflask
Create Ghost

-Tier 3
Trap Ghost

-Tier 2
Create Greater Ghost
Extract Soul

>Companions
Emily
Seir Luukis Akeldam
Bones Hathcock
Aiyana

>Minions
Skeleton Horde x4 [40]
Zombie Horde x3 [30]
Greater Skeleton [2]
Zombie Giant [1]
Wight [1]
Living Armor x2 [2]
Phantasm [1]
Bone Golem [1]

>Perks
Undertaker
Artificer
Blacksmith
Carpenter

>Enemies
Angry Mob
Psychotic Count
Banshee Queen
Rampant Undead
Abholean Witch
Murderhobos

>Drawbacks
Scarred

>Home
Teb'Hai
New City

Byron Lee sees one thing when he looks out among his undead. A mindless army of perfect workers. He intrinsically believes that, if carefully regulated, necromancy can do great things for people. Now free to pursue such a dream, he has set the gears in motion by arriving with his host in a new frontier city in Teb'Hai. While the citizens initially feared invasion, they calmed greatly once the undead were set to work building walls or houses. Of course, such a move is seen as dangerous by others, and he is beset by a great many enemies. Though he doesn't fight alone, as he steadily works to ingratiate himself with the citizens so that they may aid him in his time of need. Aside from his complement of necromancy, his other spells have a helpful bent to them, with him using Imbue Life to drain plants in return for a limited form of healing, while Extract Soul is to free all those trapped by uncaring masters. He's also quite adept at creating enchanted weaponry, owing to his past as a blacksmith, though he generally calls upon the souls of unsatisfied warriors to imbue into his weapons.
>>
File: Mental Illness CYOA.png (7MB, 1200x5166px) Image search: [Google]
Mental Illness CYOA.png
7MB, 1200x5166px
>tfw Mental Illness Cyoa has the most relateable and realistic companions you have ever seen
>>
>>52282712
>Mysterious -5
>All the Way -3
>But the Past Refused 0
>Animal Features (Clam, Vice-grip, literal pearls)-5
>Animal Features (Turritopsis dohrnii) -5

Probably gonna end up with some variety of water breathing with the both of them, tendrils could be cool.

Could do with either a few more options or a point-buy crunch; Easy to get to the big one (even if a somewhat difficult choice due to the age rotation. Youth stops at 18 to you?).
>>
File: lee the necromancer.jpg (88KB, 769x1039px) Image search: [Google]
lee the necromancer.jpg
88KB, 769x1039px
>>52282215
Companion info for >>52283971

Byron Lee

A necromancer who uses his undead as an easy source of labor, he has gained a position of some renown in his small town. Will teach you how to command your undead to perform great works.

"Children play at war with the dead, not realizing their true potential."
>>
>>52283452
Can you clarify something? The Create Greater Ghost description says that they can interact with the physical world and are unable to be affected by physical objects. The Create Ghost description, on the other hand, says that they can only interact with the world if they wish to do so. What's the difference here?

Additional question: Do the Egyptian necromancy curses fall under the Korperlos' immunity against spirit targeting magic?
>>
>>52284004
Create Greater Ghost creates better ghosts than Create Ghost.

>>52284004
Yes. Curses are magic too.
>>
>>52284108
>Yes. Curses are magic too.
Are they immune to magic period? Since the description just says they're immune to magic targeting spirits.

Do ghosts here work by Dragon's Dogma rules? Like, they're immune to physical attacks, but if you use magic like fireballs, are they damaged? Because if they're immune to magic period and can't be affected by physical attacks, aren't they essentially unstoppable against all the enemies in the enemy section?
>>
File: 1490046284047.png (7MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1490046284047.png
7MB, 1200x3600px
I like the premise of this CYOA. Yes.
>>
>>52282215
>>52282241
This has probably been answered, but can you take companions from different spell schools or whatever
>>
>>52284108
>Create Greater Ghost creates better ghosts than Create Ghost.
Oh, I just wanted clarification on the intangibility aspect.

Like, for example, a Ghost could be harmed by physical attacks when they choose to be able to interact with the physical world, but a Greater Ghost could do that and still not be affected, making the interaction entirely one-sided in their favor.
>>
>>52284231
Yes, that would be about it. Right on the money.

>>52284161
They're certain cards in YGO, that say "can't be targeted by effects" but still get affected by mass/untargeting spells.
A Soul Trap will do nothing, but a Ward will keep them out/in, for instance.
>>
>>52282438

Wasn't there a second page for this?
>>
>>52283917
Yes actually.
>>
>>52284293
Hm. To make it clearer to me, are there any enemies at all on the enemies page that can harm/threaten a Korperlos? This way, I can get a broader understanding than just knowing a single thing that could affect them.
>>
>>52282712
This is good. I look forward to seeing it develop. More body type options would be nice. Maybe lower some of the costs in the first few categories? I'm down most of my points before getting to the good stuff. More complications and other ways to garner additional points would be nice as well.
>>
>>52284300

There was a wip. I didn't save it because it had less than a third of its content.
>>
>>52284503

Why not finish it?
>>
>>52284516

I don't know. I didn't make it.
>>
File: flechette_by_ricochet188-d32jlos.jpg (296KB, 687x1116px) Image search: [Google]
flechette_by_ricochet188-d32jlos.jpg
296KB, 687x1116px
>>52282215
>>52282241
Name
>Fletcher

Race
>Human
Main Tome; Reunu Pertemru
>Sand(Snow) Storm, Embalming, Create Mummy, Curse of Deprivation, Regeneration, Scourge of Scarabs, Curse of Death, Curse of Slavery, Mummification
Secondary Spells
>Slow Death, Create Greater Undead, Enhance Undead, Command Undead, Create Undead, Ray of Enfeeblement
Drawbacks
>Necrosis, Violent Tendencies x2,
Enemies
>Fair One Huntress, Mammoth Rider, Hessyst
Minions
>Wendigo x4, Aptrgange x8
Perks
>Scholar, Artificer, Remorseless, Tracker
Lair; Country
>Teb-Eis
Lair; Building
>Frost-Bitten Castle

Obsessed with the lethal but preservative powers of the cold, I'd spends most of his time studying and improving on my frozen minions, occasionally going out into blizzards to hunt down unfortunate travelers for research material. Instead of outright killing most people, I'd force them to freeze to death. Extending their lives as they died to ensure even better preservation. Eventually I'd get confident enough to turn myself into a mummy using freezing winds and bitter cold. Then I'll start collecting any traveller that I catch and maybe even attacking towns nearby to collect people to build up an ice mummy army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv4u1Pu6Kn4
>>
File: KungFuMasterCult1.png (5MB, 1000x2800px) Image search: [Google]
KungFuMasterCult1.png
5MB, 1000x2800px
>>
File: KungFuMasterCult2.jpg (645KB, 1000x2800px) Image search: [Google]
KungFuMasterCult2.jpg
645KB, 1000x2800px
>>52284674
Ya know I love CYOA's as much as the next guy but I'm getting a little tired of all these Throbs, Throgs, Thruds and C.H.U.D.s

Can't we go back to just having Generals
>>
>>52284695
don't fucking start, the 'throg' moron will come in here and start calling everyone autistic
>>
>>52284729
Why? I don't think I've ever noticed a rant by him.
>>
>>52284695
Well there's this thread:
>>52282637
>>
>>52284729
shut the fuck up autist

>>52284745
What the fuck did you just fucking say about throgs, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Orks, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on various Generals, and I have over 300 confirmed throgs. I am trained in throgilla warfare and I’m the top thread maker in the entire /tg/ armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe your threads the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of throgs across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your generals. You’re fucking throgged, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can post in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare phone. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed typing, but I have access to the entire pastebin of the CYOA generals and I will never use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit throgs all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>52283599
>At best, a gun can explode one bone of a skelly, and probably cause minor damage to adjacent bones
>Lots of things have brittle, outer shells that will absorb the worst of a bullet
>Zombies don't care about organ damage
>Ghosts
>Vampires need specific takedown methods, though guns with wood-tipped bullets might be a thing
>Some of these things are basically killable only through magic
I suppose the abomination class, particularly the chimera's and stuff might be vulnerable to guns, but otherwise guns really don't present a tremendous problem for you minions, except perhaps in making the skeleton archer guy less great.
>>
File: 1488306388510.png (414KB, 879x543px) Image search: [Google]
1488306388510.png
414KB, 879x543px
>>52284814

Pic = this dude
>>
>>52284851
HOLY FUCK

SUCH POWER

RADIANCE

WHO IS THIS LEGENDARY WARRIOR?!
>>
>>52282773
Hope
True Random: 4
>Solar-Powered
>Hypnosis
>Strength
>Huge

Technology:
Stretchy Clothing
Skin Lotion
Gender Swap

True Random: 3
>Gigantic
>Solar-Powered
>Malleable
>>
>>52284871
THE LEGENDARY SPACE WARRIOR OF SPACE
>>
>>52284960
I OFFER HIM TRIBUTE IN THE FORM OF A THEME SONG.

https://youtu.be/gXzMD065HEk
>>
>>52284293
Korperlos seem like they should get nerfed.
>>
>>52285010
I've only seen one person take it. No earthly pleasures seems like a big downside.
>>
>>52282215
I miss the item options :(

Otherwise great redo. Would personally become a body snatcher and take a ton of enemies and all the body specific drawbacks (like amputated) to get more spells/perks.
>>
>>52284418
>Hm. To make it clearer to me, are there any enemies at all on the enemies page that can harm/threaten a Korperlos? This way, I can get a broader understanding than just knowing a single thing that could affect them.
You know, in my quest to make them worthwhile, i think i made them OP.

>>52285010
I think they shall be. Not a great deal, but enough that most of the enemies can actually be a threat.

>>52284843
When i said not yet, i meant as in the setting hasn't got guns. They come later, in the sequel i'm planning.

>>52285033
I figure the perks are better, and it's the easiest way to deal with the problems associated with the items.
>>
>>52284674
The Adult
Iron Shirt, Qi Siphon, Lion's Roar, Cardinal Shift, Sublime Force, Dragon Tether, Striking Snake Style
Beard, Healing Salve
Provincial Estate, Hidden Valley
Trustworthy Minions, Minion Teamwork, More Minions, Covert Minions, Informant Network,
Loyal Child, Ritual Attendant, Rouge Assassin
All of the nemesees (total of +3 Techniques, 2 Minion perks, 1 ally, and a bonus lair, not getting one minion perk)

I am the final boss of Kung Fu movies. I have watched hundreds of them, and learned much from the shortcomings of others who would rule.
My minions are plentiful, intelligent, and most of all, family, each one willing to die for any other, and me of course.
Too many kung fu masters resort to overwhelming force with drawbacks, and flashy displays of aggression, but lose in marathons. Not I; to outlast, outwit, and wear down is my style.
Beyond my minions, I have my beloved daughter, who has watched these films with me, and stands ready to side with, then betray any would-be hero, I have an assassin I primarilly employ as a bodyguard to protect me from other assassins, and a fine young woman to put my minion's hearts at ease when they find themselves doubting.
Come at me, if you dare. All shall bend to my will in time, will you do so willingly, or be broken instead?
>>
>>52284851
Is that a Tzeentchian Berserker?
>>
>>52285088
Well looking back at the items most are covered by the new perks (like the rune writing for example) while some are really minor anyway. BUT I did like the eldritch grimoire and no suitable replacement for the blood vial is in the cyoa at present. The first is a minor flavor loss but the blood vial really made blood magic more appealing as having a way to store blood for later is a bit of a game changer.
>>
>>52285088
Are you taking suggestions on school-specific Minions?
I just had a great idea for one, for Promræn Caro.

A person who has been heavily Reinforced and Calcified, so that they appear to be a statue until they move. Extremely durable, fairly strong, but quite slow. No idea if they'd still be as smart as normal. Probably not, what with all the Calcification.
You could call them Stone Men.
>>
File: Morhg.jpg (53KB, 400x662px) Image search: [Google]
Morhg.jpg
53KB, 400x662px
>>52285088
It bugs me there isn't any Purple-Red mixed minion. Maybe something like a Mohrg? A skeleton with giant vampiric leach living around it? Or maybe just a partially muscled skeleton?
>>
>>52285238
Maybe something like drained husks that get back up as a variety of zombie or something?
>>
>>52285171
You can use Artificer to make the blood vial.That's literally what it's there for.

>>52285214
This sounds pretty neat. I think rather than Stone Men, perhaps a Gargoyle. Unless you can supply good, good-res art...

>>52285238
I have tried to get as many as i could, but i missed that one apparently, i'll definitely add it it.
>>
File: SMR.png (629KB, 665x665px) Image search: [Google]
SMR.png
629KB, 665x665px
>>52282260
Reposting with an actual backstory this time.

Stand User: Stefan McRide
Stand Name: Black Water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km4-eKvv3EM

Power: D > C
Speed: C > A
Range: C > B
Durability: E > D
Precision: D
Potential: C > A

Appearance: Black Water is a two-foot tall, one -foot wide humanoid. Looks like a little fishman with a giant, toothy grin on its face at all times

Ability: Planeswalking. Black Water can travel to a parallel dimension by "diving" into the surface of a solid object and becoming a shadow. This shadow can freely move extremely fast along the surfaces of solids. BW can leap out of the shadow to bite enemies or claw them. BW can pull inanimate objects, the user, and even willing participants in and out of its shadow, but the heavier its load, the longer it takes to enter and exit, and the slower it moves. An unwilling enemy can only be pulled in if unconscious. Anything not in contact with the stand or its user will be violently shot out. The user has an innate sense of BW's location, but can't see anything from within the shadow unless he or BW peek out.

Fabulous as Fuck(-1)
Brojo(-2)
Plot Armor x2(-2)
Cool Hair(-1)
Do you even pose?(-1)

Ever since childhood, Stefan has had the worst luck. He thought he must have had some curse or something. Anybody who really pissed him off always found themselves getting badly cut shortly after. All the other kids' expensive stuff always found their way into his bags and lockers. No matter how innocent he claimed to be everybody saw him as a thug. Jaded from the resentment of his peers, he took on a pessimistic, distrustful view of the world. It wasn't until middle school that he started learning how to control his stand, but by then, his reputation stuck.
>>
>>52285329
>Gargoyle
That's even more metal, though.
And fits in with Pro Caro's vaguely Gothic/Victorian undertones.
>>
>>52285238
Speaking of mixed minions, I think a Green-Red minion with some sort of blood disease would be cool.
>>
>>52285329
Thanks for the hint on artificer. The description is a bit vague and given that the original is enchanted I would not have guessed that would be the equivalent.
>>
>>52285088
In the sequel, will you be able to make cyberzombies? Or some steampunk version thereof?
>>
>>52283974
What I never quite understood for this CYOA is how many and from which category you're supposed to pick the illnesses, and whether a companion requires one or all traits to qualify.
>>
File: sahagin11-o.jpg (7KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
sahagin11-o.jpg
7KB, 300x297px
>>52285333
He was walking around town one day in his sophomore year when he saw a hooded figure sneaking something out of a fellow student's backpack. He easily managed to steal it back and spent a little while inspecting it. It was some strange crystal ball that almost felt as if it were looking back at him. He apparently held onto it for a little too long, for when he turned around to get it back to its owner, there he stood. Only up close did Stefan realize this guy was the biggest motherfucker he'd ever seen. As his luck would have it, the stranger isn't too amused to see somebody holding his property. A fight ensues, and after a disgraceful defeat, Stefan explains the situation and the stranger, named Joshua Jones, attempts a more friendly greeting. He explains that he's been looking into a gang of stand users causing trouble around town. The two now begin their bizarre adventure, complete with high school delinquents, gangs, cults, corrupt cops, and light SoL antics.
>>
>>52282428
Mind if my Black Water build piggybacks off your setting?
>>
>>52285411
Perhaps cyberzombies, but don't count on things being the same as they are.
>>
>>52285478
>>52282657
Wanna party up, brojo?
>>
>>52282694
>trap pretend to be your girlfriend, and refusing to confirm or deny anything for maximum trolling
That was always my plan.
>>
File: 1470627328246.jpg (7KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470627328246.jpg
7KB, 227x225px
>>52282526
>You bully the trap by sucking him off and force-feeding him chicken tendies
Goddamn this is a strange world.
>>
>>52285534
>Stefan and Jojo doing some vigilante investigation into the crimes going on
>They act as informants for Officer Dick, operating outside the law.
>Officer Dick and his squad as backup for when shit gets real
>The 3 become a well oiled machine (pun-intended), cleaning up the town from stand-based crime
>Trent Miller starts plotting shit against us.
>Gets a force hunting Jojo and Stefan down
>Dick has to work behind the scenes to stop Miller

I can see that working out
>>
>>52285619
I'd read it
PART 5 ANIME HYPE!!
>>
>>52285605
Erotic world
>>
>>52282438
Cute, obviously.
>>
>>52285503
Are we capable of changing the place of our Clones on the queue at all?

If yes, can we do it on the fly with some concentration or is it a more involved and time consuming ritual?

Would we need to be near the Clones we're reassigning or can we do it from a relatively long distance?
>>
>>52285503
What nations are okay with slavery?
Also, what's the difference between Artificer and Engineer?
Is it a matter of scale, or complexity, or both?
>>
>>52285914
>What nations are okay with slavery?
All of them to some degree, as were our own.
>Also, what's the difference between Artificer and Engineer?
>Is it a matter of scale, or complexity, or both?
Artificer is more fiddly things, like a Soulstone necklace, whereas Engineer is more engineering stuff, like a house or a Swiss-style bridge.

>>52285852
>Are we capable of changing the place of our Clones on the queue at all?
As in you made clones A, B, C, but want them to be used C, B, A? yes, of course.
>If yes, can we do it on the fly with some concentration or is it a more involved and time consuming ritual?
>Would we need to be near the Clones we're reassigning or can we do it from a relatively long distance?
It definitely feels like something you have to be there to do IMO. They'd be in some sort of stasis awaiting you, therefore require some sort of machine/device keeping them alive, and the order would be tied to that.
Changing the order should be pretty easy, IMO, no more difficult than plugging in a PC tower.
>>
File: 3465456324.jpg (124KB, 707x898px) Image search: [Google]
3465456324.jpg
124KB, 707x898px
>>52282606
We need a proper hunter dude to keep all you undead fags in check.

Belmond VanRichten

A former scholar who became a professional monster hunter after his wife was killed by a vampire, he uses both his inventions and arcane rituals to hold back the night.

Proper build a little later. But you're all gonna get staked, that's for sure.
>>
File: 1461449226707.png (243KB, 354x394px) Image search: [Google]
1461449226707.png
243KB, 354x394px
>>52285026
>>
>>52286066
>"Die, monster!"
>>
>>52285088
Ah well. I guess I can be a Death Warden instead.
>>
>>52285990
>As in you made clones A, B, C, but want them to be used C, B, A? yes, of course.
>It definitely feels like something you have to be there to do IMO
That's fair. I'm basically thinking of using it as a lesser version of Fleshpoint. Can't be used all day every day, but if I need to get to a very far away place very quickly, wouldn't it be so very convenient to have a hidden lab way closer to my destination than I currently am? All it takes is a quick death and I've cut down on travel time and expenses significantly. Just need to remember to stock up these labs and keep them well hidden and protected. Also dot them around the continent among the different countries and kingdoms.

Necrodruid really gets my creative juices going. Good job on this.
>>
>>52286142
Thanks.
I do like provoking creativity.
>Does travelling weeks to bitch at the King make you want to kill yourself?
>Do i have the solution for you.

>>52286066
I look forward to it in Companion format.
>>
File: indignant skelly.jpg (76KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
indignant skelly.jpg
76KB, 640x400px
>>52286066
>>
>>52282215
>>52282241
Azariah Kanon and the Shimmering Host
Race
>Human
God
>The Mother
Primary Tome: Liber Animas
>Summon Spirits, Create Ghost, Command Spirit, Memories of the Soul, Astral Projection, Exorcism, Extract Soul, Create Greater Ghost, Korperlos
Secondary Spells
>Spirit Ward, Sever Soul, Trap Soul, Mother's Khopius, Father's Shield, Pulse of Calm
Companions
>Nadya, Aiyana, Lingjiang
Enemies
>Amenthes, Abholean Witch, Khepri-Ka, Psychotic Count, Banshee Queen
Perks
>Sensitive, Soldier
Minions
>Spectral Knight x18
Country
>Teb'Ihr
Lair
>Vagrant

Travels the land with a number of ethereal knights and warrior, picking up righteous spirits to aid in their crusade against the brutal treatment of souls and spirits. They seek to free as many as they can find and put them to peace. Also generally act as vigilantes, storming bandit camps and slaying evil lords.
>>
>>52285990
>Artificer is more fiddly things, like a Soulstone necklace, whereas Engineer is more engineering stuff, like a house or a Swiss-style bridge.
Would a Promræn Caro specialist have any use for either?
>>
>>52286066
I think there's enough in this world to keep us in check. No matter our ambitions, the world doesn't feel like it's just gonna bow down to our wishes and I like it that way.

It's lightly sprinkled around the place, but there also seems to be divine magic, elemental magic, witchery, alchemy(and potions to have fighters go toe to toe with monsters), superhuman people, etc. It's not just necromancers everywhere. We just happen to be one and so that's where the focus is.

In my head-canon, I use CYOAs like Paladin, Fallen Paladin, Overlord and maybe even Royal Guardian and others like those to help flesh out the other disciplines and classes. The options in them don't need to be exactly the same and are more for inspiration.
>>
>>52282215
>>52282241
Name:
Lord Villestros
Race:
Human
Lair:
Island Fortifications
Spells:
-Liber Mortis [Focus]
Lichdom
Create Greater Undead, Create Mass Undead, Disguise Undead, Corruption, Ray of Enfeeblement, Create Undead, Command Undead, Slow Death
-Kroveri Hæma
Create Nosferatu, Create Thrall
-Liber Animas
Create Greater Ghost, Trap Soul, Create Ghost, Summon Spirits
-Reuni Dertemru
Scourge of Scarabs, Create Mummy
Perks:
Sensitive, Old Soul
Companions:Sasha & Sir Henry
Enemy’s:Psychotic Count, Mammoth Rider
Minions:
Lesser Lich x1 [1]
Spectral Knight x2 [2]
Vampire x1 [1]
Bestial Vampire x1 [5]
Khri-Habi x1 [1]
Skeleton Horde x2 [20]

Always felt alone in the presence of the living, Villestros prefers undead over the living. He will however tolerate you if you pledge allegiance to him, and he rewards the most loyal royally, because he favours loyalty over all else. He travels the world in search of support while the lesser lich is guarding his lair. Never much of a fighter, Villestros prefers sending waves of minions while commanding them form a save position. Nobody ever gave him the rank of Lord, he gave it himself “because it sounded good”.
>>
>>52282606
Belmond VanRichten
Promraen Caro
Tier 4 Cure Injury, Reinforcement, Inflict Paralysis
Tier 3 Limit Bane, Enchanted Senses, Cure Disease, Warp Flesh
Tier 2 Rejuvenate, Craft Plague
Other spells: Detect Undead, Ward Undead, Invisibility to Undead, Feign Death, Blood Tracking, Bloody Memories, Spirit Ward, Astral Protection, Exorcism
Perks: Soldier, Surgeon, Scholar, Arificer, Apothecary, Stealth, Trapper, Parkour, Scaling, Tracker, Constitution, Vagrant, Sleight of Hand
Enemies: The Doctor (+15), Fair One Huntress (+12)
Complications: Flawed Summoner x4 (+12), Limited Control (+10), Scarred (+1)
Nation: Teb'Ihr
Lair: Vagrant

VanRichten was born in Teb'Ihr and got a formal education of a noble, while also learning herbalism from his grandmother. He married his childhood love Tatiana, and started practicing medicine. One night he came home after he was treating victims of the plague and saw his wife's body lying in a pool of her own blood. Guards weren't able to track the murderer, and VanRichten was determined to find him himself. He used his knowledge of chemistry to follow the bloody trail that led him into the ancient catacombs under the city sewers. The creature that killed his wife was there, a deformed and corrupted mockery of a human, it attacked immediately. In his rage, VanRichten managed to dispatch the ghoulish monster, but almost died in the process. Only his medical skills saved him that day. After examining the catacombs more carefully he found an ancient library full of books on different arcane subjects.

After weeks of study VanRichten's eyes finally opened. He knew that monsters walked among unaware humans, free to feast on everyone they desire. He vowed to protect humanity from the no matter the cost.

Now a famous monster hunter, he learned many arcane secrets and magic rituals to fight the creatures of darkness. He also uses his own wit and intricate inventions to hold back the night.

>"Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!"
>>
>>52286240
>skelly apologists
You gotta smite all the evil, son.
>>
>>52286412
How did you afford all those perks and extra spells?
>>
>>52286430
Look closely. First, no immortality, so +3 extra spells, then no minions, it's +3 perks. No companions, that's +2 perks. Complications that mean nothing for a monster hunter, that's +23 points, so 2.3 perks. Thematic enemies, that's +27 points, so 2.7 perks.

Overall, +3 spells from no immortality, free surgeon perk from green book special ability, +10 more perks for not taking anything else.
>>
>>52286446
Ah. I see.
You are the Lord of the Min-Max, O Uncle Tom of Necromancers.
>>
>>52286463
Skellies and edgy vampire assassins need to be shown their place. I miss the item section though. I'd also buy some undead killing items and shit.
>>
>>52286420
What about righteous knight ghosts?
>>
>>52286470
What about Caro Necrodruids who just wanna heal people and make a new Ubermenschen race that combines traits of all four races?
>>
>>52286477
All ghosts should go to their afterlives like good or bad boys they are. Only those with unfinished business (read: tortured or vengeful ones) or raised by necromancers stay, so exorcising them is really doing them a favor.

>>52286492
Magic or even necromancy is not a force of good or evil per se, it's how it's used. But power corrupts, and power to grow 10 dicks on your hand corrupts absolutely. I'm keeping an eye on you.
>>
>>52286234
Better clone vats, refrigeration for Devourer, that whirring spinny thing that separates liquids and shit for a Potion user. Hell you can use either Artificer and/or Engineer with Craft Plague and create a biohazard lab.
The top image from the Tier 1 Promræn Caro page (page 18) would be yet another great example.

>>52286240
I had plans for a CYOA in the same world as the NCYOA, but after careful consideration i dropped it. SDA did the idea better with Battlemage.

If i was to redo it, with or without Overlord, i would firmly anchor the Overlord CYOA in the NCYOAverse.
>>
>>52286498
NSA go and stay go.
Actually, you know what?
Go ahead and keep watching.
Not like it matters since there is a 100% chance I'll be outliving your pompous ass.
Just know you're wasting time on me, when you could be stopping a bored Lich from burning down an orphanage or something.
Or stopping a Hellraiser wannabe from turning the Royal Family of Teb'Ihr into not!Cenobites and then skinning everyone in 10 mile radius.
>>
>>52286498
Best have a big enough stick to back those views with. I'm a necromancer and give zero shits about what 'should' be and the 'natural order' can go fuck itself.
>>
>>52286514
>Better clone vats, refrigeration for Devourer, that whirring spinny thing that separates liquids and shit for a Potion user. Hell you can use either Artificer and/or Engineer with Craft Plague and create a biohazard lab.
>The top image from the Tier 1 Promræn Caro page (page 18) would be yet another great example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM
>>
>>52286518
I'm pretty sure the setting is not that high-magic. I mean, there's a literal city on a mana fountain, but overall the necromancers/vampires/eremites of high-level should be pretty rare. I'm pretty sure the protagonist is in the top 0.01% of powerful individuals in the world.

>>52286520
It's gonna be pretty hard to talk and cast spells with a bolt in your neck, you know what I'm saying?

The natural order is for the dead to stay dead. Most purple necromancer companions understand and respect that, and act as caretakers of the dead, but suddenly some edgy fag like you gotta step in and ruin everything when his minions accidentally kill someone because he farted and forgot the control incantation.
>>
>>52286514
Can you finally tell us what's the sequel gonna be about?
>>
>>52286498
Is sending all the other ghosts back first not good enough business to stick around? The living lack the perspective to truly aid the dead.
>>
>>52286578
Well, you're being reasonable and straightforward about your goals, so yeah, maybe some of you transparent dudes are alight. Thing is, it's hard to find reasonable people in this business, so you'd better just assume straight away that they're gonna be huge faggots like that "FUCK NATURAL ORDER REEEE" person.
>>
>>52286545
>It's gonna be pretty hard to talk and cast spells with a bolt in your neck
Are you just as easy to incapacitate or kill as well? It's can't really be all that fun when *all* your enemies are retarded morons, or become so, as soon as you come in range.

>I'm pretty sure the protagonist is in the top 0.01% of powerful individuals in the world.
Maybe. I'd like to think we're powerful, but nowhere near 'declare war on a kingdom' levels of power, and if we blindly and stupidly go fuck with powerful people and their friends, our lives will be made very, very difficult and frustrating.

Reading Overlord again gave me some nice insight into what the rich and powerful of this world 'may' have access to.

Can't wait to steal an airship.
>>
File: Overlord 1-4.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord 1-4.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
Something like this is true for Necromancer so it should help flesh it out a little more.
>>
File: image.jpg (5MB, 1800x6820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5MB, 1800x6820px
Wanted to continue discussions on this one

Formation of Team DOOM?
Should we allow anons to write in their own semblances?
>>
File: Overlord 2-4.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord 2-4.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
>>52286672
>>
>>52286645
I feel like Overlord is more high-magic than Necromancer. You have fuckhueg dragons that can contain your entire fortress on their back in Overlord. Don't think it's true for Necromancer. Maybe it could be the same setting if they were divided by centuries of time, I guess.
>>
File: Overlord 3-4.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord 3-4.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
>>52286678
>>
File: Overlord 4-4.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord 4-4.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
>>52286697
>>
>>52286696
There's also no goblins.
>>
>>52282260
Repost:

Standname: Bad Touch

Ability: Gravity Bomb Generation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Bomb_Generation

POWER C
SPEED B
RANGE B
DURABILITY D
PRECISION B
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL A

Ripped as Fuck -1
BroJo -2
Plot Armor times three -3

Knowing his stand isn't the most physically strong and being a bit of a coward my character prefers to team up with his jojo / other brojos and uses his gravity bomb to set up his enemies into vulnerable positions. When under attack and alone he will spam his gravity bombs to hold enemies at a distance to run away.
Think a less douchy good hol horse.
>>
>>52286696
High magic settings are usually dumb as fuck. Though, there is a difference between 'high magic' and 'high fantasy'.

>mobile homes
One of the absolute worst offenders, period.
>>
>>52286696
Like I said, it's something 'like' Overlord that may be true for Necromancer. Remove the dragons(I'd just make them rarer), angels and have it that there's a city sitting atop a giant turtle floating in the sea somewhere. It works pretty well with some minor tweaks here and there. I especially love the better look at what perks, powers, magic and other forms of immortality are out there for others as well as what sorts of forces rich merchants, nobility and royalty may have access to.

A lot of the Complications also add a lot of flavor if you spread them out across the continent and have it that it's not all targeting just one person but instead are just interesting things that are happening in the world.
>>
>>52286800
>remove dragons, angels, giant turtles, trolls, goblins, airships, flying islands, underdark, and you'll get the same setting
Ayyy. I get what you're talking about, but let's just admit that Overlord is fantasy as generic as it can be while Necromancer is something a little more original. It just shows that Scientist refined his influences when he made Necromancer II. Compare it to Necromancer: the OG 3-page one, where it was a little more generic.
>>
>>52286747
>there is a difference between 'high magic' and 'high fantasy'

A lot of people mistake LotR as high magic.
>>
>>52286841
>giant turtles, trolls, goblins, airships, flying islands, underdark
Personally, I'm fine with those sticking around. You're not gonna trip over them every few steps, but they are out there for you to find. Some are known by most while others are only whispered by the most secretive of cults and cabals.
>>
Where would A Song of Ice and Fire be on the high & low scale?
>>
>>52286947
I'm fine with the world being mysterious, I'm not fine with everyone having pet dragons. I'm fine with Necromancer, as I just consider characters equal in strength to protagonists really rare.

>>52286955
Low to really low depending on the age? Even in times when dragons were extensively used in warfare, there were no magic users in every city and such.
>>
>>52286446
Since when do points = perks?
>>
>>52286986
10u points = perk or companion, 15 = spell. Literally on the first page, broheim.
>>
>>52287000
Oh yeah. I guess I was just confused by the symbol.
>>
>>52287016
I still don't understand why he uses lowercase μ for this. Confused the fuck out of me the first time because of the ye olde font.
>>
>>52287000
>>52287016
Oh, but wait. If you can trade a companion or a perk for a spell, can't you buy one and trade it, instead of buying it for 5 more?
>>
>>52287035
Point that out to The Scientist next time he's around, anon, since that's a pretty blatant flaw right there.
>>
>>52287035
Uhh, well, I guess the scientist didn't think of that. I'd interpret it as "you can trade it for a perk, but can't trade it for anything else afterwards", I guess.
>>
>>52283452
>Within the bounds of the CYOA, they can't, but outside of it (i.e. your own writing) then they could.
Sounds like you could potentially acquire one or more additional methods of immortality with time (as part of the whole "more spells later if you're immortal" thing).

>>52285463
AFAIK, it's one illness, one cause, one type of self-medication, and three waifus. And you only need to meet one of the requirements for the waifu to be available.
>>
>>52287077
>Sounds like you could potentially acquire one or more additional methods of immortality with time
Why tho? You wasted almost your entire life for 1 of them (worth of THREE spells of any level).
>>
>>52287047
He'll probably say you can't trade bought stuff, just what you have initially. Still, it seems to me like you can buy enough spells to learn another 9 from another school, so you can have multiple immortality options. Don't see why you wouldn't be able to get multiple immortality options from the same school if that's the case.
>>
File: Valyria.png (703KB, 608x840px) Image search: [Google]
Valyria.png
703KB, 608x840px
>>52286955
High fantasy disguised as low fantasy, with relatively low magic in its portrayal.

>>52286976
>Even in times when dragons were extensively used in warfare, there were no magic users in every city and such
I'm going to assume that you're referring to the post-Aegon Seven Kingdoms, and not the Valyrian Freehold which was full to the brim of sorcerous might, arguably more than even the Children of the Forest.
>>
>>52287092
>He'll probably say you can't trade bought stuff
Well, you're not really trading bought stuff, since you can already trade companions for spells. You have 2 initial companions who you can trade for spells, and you can buy companions for 10 points. It'd only really matter if you bought that extra companion to trade them again for a spell, actually.
>>
File: wip page 1.png (486KB, 254x756px) Image search: [Google]
wip page 1.png
486KB, 254x756px
Gonna be a giant asshole cocktease and post a teaser of the first page of my WiP before I go to bed.

I'm not the other guy working on a touhou CYOA by the way, I just really felt like making my own. It should be out within the next few days/ a week. And I know Wriggle's not really a boy, it's just a joke.
>>
>>52287156
>CYOA for ants

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>52287090
>Why tho?
The way I see it, one method of immortality could cover for weaknesses in another.

Or in other words, to make extra sure that you don't (really) die.
>>
>>52287168
People who spoil everything with wips before finally finishing it are the real monsters.
>>
>>52287199
All the neckbeards here would suck your dick for a proper WIP.
>>
File: 1457421214942.jpg (345KB, 950x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1457421214942.jpg
345KB, 950x1345px
>>52282260
Made some alterations to my stand in the previous thread.
tand Name:「Between Angels and Insects」
Stand Power:Slipping Between the Cracks
Destructive Power:D
Speed:A
Range:E
Durability:B
Precision:C
Learning:A

Fabulous as Fuck -2
Minor Villain-1
Do you Even Pose?-1
Sharp Dresser-1
Cool Hair-1

User:Jean Robert

Jean was a junky hoodlum looking for his next fix when his dealer gave him a proposition. Get rid of some chucklefuck muscling in on his territory and he gets a months worth.

Jean took the deal without a second thought.

As time went on he took more and more of those kinds of jobs and something odd happened. He stopped using. Cleared up his head, it did. He only had one passion now; getting away with murder.

Eventually he met a man who offered him another deal that would change his life. Become his personal assassin and receive unimaginable power.

Of course he accepted

His stand appears to be a several oily mechanical roaches that crawl all over his body. They allow him to pass between any two distinct surfaces no matter how tight the space. He can pass under a door, slip under the sidewalk and move between it and the dirt, even slip between a knife and the air.
>>
>>52287156
I am rather worried for the readability of the text, especially with those backgrounds. Have you considered making the colours on them less contrasting (e.g. by putting some sort of semi-transparent grey/black/other box between the text and background)?

I can't really say if this would be the case for sure (since you decided to post an "information unavailable due to unreadability" type of WIP), but still. Something to consider.
>>
>>52287193
I can imagine a vampire devourer of souls, but other than that all of those methods of immortality are not really compatible. Potion of Whatever just makes your body super alive, and if you use another method you die and forfeit the benefits. Liches/Mummies/Wormies etc are just corpses with soul bound somewhere, spirit tome ones just make you forfeit your body somehow, Clone doesn't stack with those. Devourer may probably be used with Potion as well, but you basically get the same treatment.
>>
File: _oshino_meme_8662.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
_oshino_meme_8662.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>52287230
tand Name:「Dopes to Infinity」
Stand Power:Plane Physiology
Destructive Power:A
Speed:D
Range:B
Durability:A
Precision:B
Learning:C

Exactly the Same
Average Joe-4
Plot ArmorX2-2

Daryl Dimes

A man of the road and a self proclaimed "spiritual guru" Daryl wanders about the word living off the goodwill of others. He teaches about enlightenment the a calm mind and serene heart and is generous with whatever he has.

His stand on the other hand is something sinister. Every time he shares something with someone, whether it's a bit of advice or a cigarette it activates automatically. Even non stand users can see it when they are the target.
The stand, which looks like a smiling Buddha made of writhing naked bodies and with a single cyclopean eye will appear ten feet away and slowly move towards the target. If the target holds it's gaze and allows it to pass nothing will happen. But if they flinch away or run they will find them self transported to the surface of the stands body. At barely a millimeter in height they will have to navigate the thrashing hellscape of its skin and escape by jumping out of it's eye.

Daryl seems to be unaware of his stand.
>>
>>52287240
I've mainly been considering (one or more of) the Promraen Caro immortality options as the main method, plus Body Snatcher or something in case you get killed / you run out of bodies. There might be more clever combos, though.
>>
>>52282215
Is genie-romance CYOA done yet?
>>
>>52287348
I feel like the Potion from Promaen is the best way to be immortal while still retaining actual humanity/not resorting to shit that will get you in trouble. For my sort of builds, this is far and away the best option.

I was mulling over some physiological effects that the Potion may have to balance this out. Maybe a slightly sickly green glow to your blood. Maybe your natural smell is off a bit. Or perhaps the simple fact that you can be killed quite
a bit easier than other options is drawback enough.
>>
>>52287544
>I feel like the Potion from Promaen is the best way to be immortal while still retaining actual humanity/not resorting to shit that will get you in trouble.
Of the current Promraen Caro immortality options, I actually prefer Clones (since getting killed isn't the end, as long as you've got a clone ready, and you should be able to keep yourself going with regular application of Rejuvenation - if not some sort of rejuvenating "plague" that does it for you).
>>
>>52282215
Is there anti-magic in this setting?
>>
>>52286564
Not yet.

>>52287077
The way i approached it, immortality is something you can only have one of, like how you can't go around collecting multiple countries of birth.

>>52287616
>Of the current Promraen Caro immortality options, I actually prefer Clones (since getting killed isn't the end, as long as you've got a clone ready,
Just don't become Emperor of the Galactic Empire and you should be ok in your EU appearances.

>>52287092
I've just made the change now. You're right.
I'm considering "bought" and "unbought" to be different in how they're treated.

>>52287656
Not yet. I'm thinking of introducing it in a sort of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-esque anomaly/Zone drawback around your lair.

Good night /cyoag/
>>
>>52287719
>drawback around your lair
Come on, if your enemies can use it against you, you should be able to as well.
>>
>>52287719
>The way i approached it, immortality is something you can only have one of, like how you can't go around collecting multiple countries of birth.
Now you're making me think of a cabal of necrodruids, all from different countries, coming together to craft a clone designed to hold all their souls - and once the clone is complete, they make arrangements so they die at the same time, waking up as a single individual.

Or for a more literal interpretation of "collecting multiple countries of birth", sort of like the above except it starts with just one necrodruid, who meets up with individuals from different countries one at a time, training them as an apprentice and then offering immortality as a part of them, leading to the clone thing (except instead of merging all at once, it'd be one at a time like with the meetings).
>>
>>52282215

Does death warden stop aging?
>>
>>52287937
I think so. It's like an eternal slow death spell after all.
>>
File: 00a.png (192KB, 454x360px) Image search: [Google]
00a.png
192KB, 454x360px
>>52287857
Big MT in a single clone? That would be hell for an adventuring party to run into.
>>
>>52284674
The Child
Lightfoot Mastery, Faceless Cosmos Prana, Lion's Roar, Qi Siphon
Death Zither
Forbidden Love, Life Debt
Pleasure Boats, Hidden Valley
Covert Minions, Informant Network, Trustworthy Minions, Minion Teamwork, Living Weapons, More Minions, Tame Beasts
Loyal Regent, Ritual Attendant, Undercover Lieutenant, Childhood Friend, Chained Grandmaster
The Avenger, Rival Sect, Cult Renegade, The Wulin Crusade

The plan is risky but if it succeeds I will rule unopposed for many years to come. First I subvert our rivals, feeding them false information through the renegade and lieutenant while relying on my informants and minion loyalty to guard use from similar tactics. I allow the avenger to discover our secret mountain lair, where he leads the crusade will follow. When they find and defeat the freed grandmaster they will think evil is vanquished and they will be right for a time. But I have stayed in the shadows, issuing orders by whisper and travelling lightfoot with shrouded qi. With minion reserves and claws in the respectable river cult we rise from the ashes and laugh.
>>
File: image.png (503KB, 875x1054px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
503KB, 875x1054px
>>52286673
If We're going with custom semblances...

Due to all the jojoposting in the recent threads, I decided to make a crossover character for this CYOA.

>Name: Giorgio Goldenrod (or GioGio for short)
>Male, age 16
>Guardian [90]
>Human
>Beacon Academy
>Semblance: Guardian Spirit
Every member of the Goldenrod family bears the same semblance. When GioGio's semblance is manifested, his aura detaches from his body and congeals into a golden, spectral, humanoid form; which GioGio refers to as 「Golden Days」. As「Golden Days」is not limited to the bounds of its user's body, it is quite fast and strong, and will also act on its own to protect Giorgio from harm. While his semblance is very powerful, using it requires Giorgio's aura to vacate his body completely, so any damage that manages to bypass 「Golden Days」 is lethal.
>Hope [80]
>Will [70]
>Beauty [60]
>Agility [40]
>Precision [20]
>Tactics [0]

Weapon 1: Assault rifle
>Ranged [800]
>Collapsible [750]
>Dust Mod [700]
>Weight Reduction [600]
Weapon 2: pair of large, metal gauntlets with shields mounted on the wrists
>Melee [500]
>Collapsible [450]
>Dust Mod [400]
Giorgio has weapons for both him and 「Golden Days」, with him wielding the rifle and 「Golden Days」wielding the gauntlets. Dust charges in the rifle fire elemental bullets, and the gauntlets use the charges to form elemental barriers.
Both weapons can be folded down and then combined into a backpack.
>Scroll [400]
>Wilderness Gear [350]
>Dust Charges (x4) [150]
>Targeting Glasses [0]
>>
>>52282215
>>52282241
Scientist are you here?
I have some questions about Promaen Caro?
What does "Rejuvenate" actually do? does it raise a dead body or heal the living?
Also I don't know if you remember, I'm the guy who suggested swapping bodies as an immortality option for Promaen Caro. Was cloning inspired by my suggestion?
>>
>>52288629
Rejuvenate restores tissue and flesh, whether it is living or not. It can't raise the dead and it can't heal whatever the lower tier spells in that book can heal.
>>
>>52288744
seems a bit similar to Cure injury, but I guess it has the added benefit of restoring rotting flesh
>>
>>52283637
Running this setting (kind of) right now.
>>
>>52283637
Lose your mind. Eat your crew.
>>
File: Myrmecia-Pilosula.jpg (2MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Myrmecia-Pilosula.jpg
2MB, 4928x3264px
>>52287156
Finally a CYOA perfect for my size.
Thanks for that.
>>
>>52284219
Yes.
>>
>>52282215
Is the Mummy spells intentionally missing four or is this incomplete?
>>
>>52289099
It's lost knowledge, so the former.
>>
>>52287857
>they make arrangements so they die at the same time, waking up as a single individual
You can't die at *exactly* the same time
>>
>>52287857
That will DEFINITELY not backfire horribly and transform all of them into some sort of abomination and DEFINITELY not force that vanhelsing dude to hunt them.
>>
File: 1448591229659.jpg (396KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1448591229659.jpg
396KB, 800x1131px
>>52288852
If you got notes you'd be willing to share after your done, I'd love to see them. After putting the idea in text, I really want to run it.
>>
>>52289144
Give them enough explosives and anything is possible.
>>
>>52289191
Does the setting even have black powder yet?
>>
>Can't decide to make a "Flesh Doctor" build or "Super Predator" build or "Super Soldier Army" with Promaen Caro
fug
>>
>>52289229
Be a man, do the right thing. Do another monster hunter build.
>>
So what are some good sex fantasies you want your waifus to have?

Right now I have in no particular order:
>being dominated
>public sex
>smothering
>breastfeeding
>impregnation
>kissing and handholding

Keep in mind these are princesses so no threesomes, be loyal to her.
>>
File: 5623421.jpg (45KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
5623421.jpg
45KB, 460x460px
>>52289249
My fetishes in no particular order are:
Love
Trust
Mutual Respect
>>
>>52289249
Are those going to be set so each applies to one waifu, or a list from which to pick the waifu's fetish(es)?
>>
>>52289249
What this guy said >>52289285
>>
>>52282712
>Body Type
Chin Up, Chest Out (-3)

>Down Below
Vagina (-3)

>World
Once More, from the Top (-6)

>Misc
Always to Taste (-2)
Flexible (-2)
Cute (-3)

>Curses
Clothing Consistency (+3)
Heels (+1)

I want to take Holiday Cheer but I wish it only applied to a few holidays rather than one per month - what about months without major holidays? What about holidays like Thanksgiving?
>>
>>52289249
How can a princess become a respected leader of her nation people know that she has sex in public? Sex is a sacred act between two married people for purpose of conceiving children. What would her mother and father say about that? They would probably disown her for such a dishonorable act that would embarrass their noble ancestors.
>>
>>52289249
W-w-wew. Is this the CYOA with you being from the extinct dark race? Didn't know it was this raunchy.

Also:
>Oral Sex (Giving)
>Bukkake (Because I have no idea how else it's called, just something about being marked)
>Smelling fetish
>Slapping, hair-pulling, rough sex
>Cuddling (After sex)
>>
>>52289222
>black powder
Why use a powder keg when you are a walking, talking keg of necromantic energy?
>>
>>52289381
Necromantic energy is not as explosive?

I mean, most spells in the book are pretty subtle and not really that flashy.
>>
File: 1488876736746.jpg (96KB, 625x774px) Image search: [Google]
1488876736746.jpg
96KB, 625x774px
>>52289379
>Smelling fetish
>>
>>52284674
>>52284695

I really wan't a remake of this with more everything.
>>
>>52289249
>roleplay
>rapeplay
>bondage(light)
>bondage(hard)
>mexican sugar dancing
>>
>>52289430
Well at least you didn't bring the buro show in with you.
>>
File: wew.gif (534KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
534KB, 500x278px
>>52289430
>mexican sugar dancing
>>
>>52289379
>tiles
>>
File: NckXbK1.jpg (874KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
NckXbK1.jpg
874KB, 2400x2400px
>3 threads of necromancer cyoa
>no paladin cyoa
>it's not even in the pastebin resources
I WONDER WHO CAN BE BEHIND THIS VILLAINY
>>
>>52289454

Whats Mexican sugar dancing?
>>
>>52289249
I enjoy smack talk during sex.
>>
>>52289482
basically just attaching strings to a rotting body so somebody can move the body while a guy fucks the corpse
>>
File: 1426828704390.jpg (2MB, 1600x4250px) Image search: [Google]
1426828704390.jpg
2MB, 1600x4250px
>>52289468
Who indeed?
>>
>>52289482
It's the cartel thing. Basically, they connect electrodes to a corpse to make it twitch and when you have sex with it it feels better because vagina muscles are twitching as well.
>>
File: Dog2.jpg (19KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
Dog2.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
>>52289499
>>52289507

That wall can't come soon enough
>>
>>52289249
>Cock n Ball Worship
>Footjobs
>Oiling up
>Being loaned/whored out to another man
>Watching her man fuck another woman silly and taking pride in it

>Breathplay
>Petplay
>Body Marking (tattoos/piercings/brands)
>SDA Anal
>Denial and Discipline
>>
>>52289499
>>52289507
Waste not, want not.
We could learn a thing or two from those models of efficiency.
>>
>>52289588
> >Watching her man fuck another woman silly and taking pride in it
You forgot:
>Finding/recruiting/training other women to be a part of her man's harem
>>
File: 1418765679526.jpg (35KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1418765679526.jpg
35KB, 604x397px
>>52289249
>cuddling
>hand holding
>comfort
>gentle caring sex
>mutual respect
>brightening a loved one with your continued existance
>>
>>52289592
t. Promaen Caro user
>>
>>52289628
>they're on to me
Now I have to flee the country again before the Murderhobos find out.
And I was just getting settled in.
>>
>>52289621
>>hand holding
l-lewd
>>
>>52289638
Back to the Argentinian wastes with you.

>>52289621
But the most delicate sensations of all be carried with a whisper and a thought, valued infinitely higher over the petty flesh.

I came here to mock not to feel.
>>
>>52289638
disgraceful, Promaen Caro is not for lewds
>>
>>52289249
Cowgirl? It's all I want.
>>
>>52289619
>>52289588
Ordion isn't even allowing threesomes he won't allow that reverse cuck shit.
>>
>>52289588
>Watching her man fuck another woman silly and taking pride in it
What, is one waifu not enough for you lot?
>>
File: 1489468324145.jpg (28KB, 258x215px) Image search: [Google]
1489468324145.jpg
28KB, 258x215px
>>52289249
>cyoa is just a thinly veiled "pick the living onahole who shares your fetishes" wank tool
>>
File: paladin_by_soft_h-d9af01i.jpg (110KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
paladin_by_soft_h-d9af01i.jpg
110KB, 1131x707px
>>52289501
>God is dead tips fedora
>Weapon: Vampiric Weapon
>Powers: unholy strength, serpents reflexes, master of arms, charisma, resourceful, smouldering gaze, magical art (chaotic- 2 levels)
>Companions: witch
>Residence: hut in the woods

Just because my god abandoned them doesn't mean i will - by whatever means available i will see justice upheld. I will keep the flame alive.
>>
>>52289956
I'm pretty sure you get some neat powers, too, assuming it's the waifu CYOA of which he's shown two WIP pages thus far.
>>
>>52289249
This anon >>52289956 has a point. If you're really set on making it a low-brow fetish cyoa, at least keep it vague enough for non-degenerates to read.
>>
>>52289938
One waifu is plenty! A waifu who takes pride in being able to keep her head on straight while dealing with her husbando then watching another so-called 'woman' go to pieces taking the same before gleefully reminding the poor thing that that's the only time she'll ever get that, kicking her out, and riding her man like a horse to solidify her claim is all the better.

Kinda like Jackie Kennedy. All those women JFK had over in the whitehouse (like fucking Marylin Monroe!) and she just got to smile and say "You might be riding it, but it belongs to me."
And if you don't think Jackie Kennedy is top-tier waifu material, you obviously hate Freedom and America.
>>
>>52290026
I'm not sure if this is bait or not but I do think it's funny how different cucks are treated if they're women. Suddenly it's a desirable trait?
>>
>>52282215
>>52282241
This is the sexiest CYOA I've ever seen, but a question. Seriously, what is the sacred helix? Is it some reference that I don't get?
>>
>>52290067
I figure the big difference is the reason and emotion involved.

If it's pride and possession? Then it's swinging and couple-play with a nightly 'toy'.

If it's shame and loss? Then its cucking and the greater of the two rubbing a 'proper replacement' in the others face.
>>
File: 1482000562720.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1482000562720.png
6KB, 377x330px
>>52290026
You almost make cucking sound okay.

Almost
>>
>>52290078
It's DNA anon.
>>
>>52290078
This >>52290114
It's knowing how to do magic genetic engineering.
Combined with Craft Plague, you could get up to some seriously cool shit.
Especially if you have Artificer and/or Engineer and make yourself a sealed biolab.
>>
>>52290100
>If it's pride and possession? Then it's swinging and couple-play with a nightly 'toy'.
And you'd be okay with a waifu that sleeps around IF she says she's only doing it because she wants to "show off the bedroom skills you taught her"?
>>
>>52290183
You got me all fired up. Doing it now in case someone needs a geneticist companion.
>>
>>52282260
Final Version

Standname: Bad Touch

Ability: Gravity Bomb Generation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Bomb_Generation

POWER C
SPEED B
RANGE B
DURABILITY D
PRECISION B
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL A

The Stand is just a upper body ending in mist. It charges and throws Gravity Bombs in its Hands.
Its punch power is rank E.
A basic, uncharged Gravity Bomb has little to no Destructive Power (Rank E) offering only utility (can use it to flee by shooting one in front of him getting sucked towards it, keeping enemies away by trapping them in a shower of weak bombs, pull someone out of cover, put enemies in teammates range or get teammates out of enemy attack range). By charging a Gravity Bomb the duration of the effect and the intensity of the effect can be affected. Multiple Bombs can be placed at a time. Bombs can either be set on a timer or detonated remotely Killer Queen Style, however choosing to detonate the bombs remotely means detonating all set ones at once. Using multiple charged Bombs in different directions can tear at enemies (B Rank Destructive), this does needs some time and energy to set up.

User: Kain Turner
19 years old

Having been a fat slob Kain that only recently got shot by some punk with a bow, Kain decided to make the most of his life and became /fit/ as fuck. When he then also found himself with a stand he got quite arrogant until his JoJo beat some sense into him. The realization that his Stand is mostly Support oriented and not at all physically strong and being a bit of a coward Kain always tries to team up with his jojo / other brojos or avoid fighting on the frontline alltogether. When he meets his JoJo he will be distrustfull at first but quickly warm up to him and other BroJos.

Ripped as Fuck -1
BroJo -2
Plot Armor times three -3
>>
>>52290195
If I'm invited too and she acts properly during it, remembering that the focus is me and I get to ham it up with the other guy/girl about how I'm doing them a favor, she does things like snowball them with my cum and so on.
Sure. In the end it comes down to the trust and devotion, things like a couple happily staring in each other eyes while they both ride the third wheel that's pinned beneath them like a Chinese crotch rocket.
>>
>>52290242
>If I'm invited too
You didn't say you would invite her, so no. Same rules, same scenario, genders swapped. Are you still up for it?
>>
File: thumbs.jpg (26KB, 529x466px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.jpg
26KB, 529x466px
>>52290114
>>52290183
Damn, it looks so obvious now, I kept thinking it should be something related to medicine but I failed to go that extra mile into genetics.
Thank you so much for the explanation anons! Oh, now I'm getting even better ideas.
>>
>>52290290
>You didn't say you would invite her, so no.
Not that anon, but...
>>52290026
>A waifu who takes pride in being able to keep her head on straight while dealing with her husbando then watching another so-called 'woman' go to pieces taking the same before gleefully reminding the poor thing that that's the only time she'll ever get that, kicking her out, and riding her man like a horse to solidify her claim is all the better.
To me, that sounds like she'd be present.
>>
File: Anck-su-namun and Imhotep.jpg (57KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
Anck-su-namun and Imhotep.jpg
57KB, 600x414px
>>52282215
>No Reunu Pertemru body restoration immortality like in The Mummy.
>>
>>52289468
Order of the Shield
Divine Might
Protection
Inspiration
Spear
Mithril Mail
Griffin Egg
Castle
Oracle
General
Khan
Dragon Knight

My mentor is dead and the Khan rides west. we shall meet him and turn his blasphemous tide, break his spear and shatter his army.

I will make them fear the sky itself.
>>
>>52290290
Yea, though at that point it's just keeping a fuck buddy on the side.
Wife and I are like that anyway. She has a cute little sub on the side to dom and lord it over when she gets the urge since I'm the one that doms her. I have a wannabe actress that's stuck in the theater/private parties circuit who goes through boyfriends like candy that really likes to get roughed up. We trade the two occasionally though her sub is still really shy and doesn't want to be 'gay' so it's always funny when I get him.

For the purposes of the cyoa though? Sure, and I still say if you can't see the appeal, you hate JFK and his wife, and therefore you're a dirty Freedom hating terrorist.
>>
>>52290340
>calls himself the King
>has more submental fat than my grandma
>probably a low hyoid too

No wonder he got his ass kicked.
>>
>>52289538
>Actually this stupid to think the wall will happen
>>
Did Ferrean died?
>>
>>52290026
I never thought of it like that... Thanks anon.
>>
>>52289249
Primal. I want a sweaty, hairy princess into being scratched, bitten, wrestled into submission, and roughly fucked into a quivering mess. Or vice-versa if you don't manage to overcome her inhuman strength.
>>
>>52290375
No one is dead until we see a body.
>>
>>52290356
You can justify cuckery to yourself, but it isn't any less pathetic.
>>
>>52290356
Wow. Man am I happy you're just an anonymous person on the internet.
>>
>>52290396
What if you lack the raw strength to wrestle her into submission, but have enough endurance that she ends up fucking herself into a quivering mess (or just exhausts herself enough that you can flip the roles and fuck her into that state)?
>>
>>52289468
Order of Truth
Powers: lay on hands, divine might, protection.
Weapom: spear
Armor: power Armour
Artifact: scabbard
Stronghold: Castle
Companion: Mystery Woman, Dire Wolf
Nemesis: Crusaders
The Road Ahead: Dragon Knight
>>
>>52290340
Pretty sure the "resurrection" spell is based on Imhotep's attempt to bring his girlfriend back, while the "worm that walks" is based on the curse they gave him.
>>
File: 3124346234.jpg (100KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
3124346234.jpg
100KB, 720x438px
>>52282606
Dr. Bane

A mad scholar of Sacred Helix, he's famous for creating most virulent plagues and poisons in the world. He needs money for his experiments, so he's always open for commissions.

>"That one? Quite pungent, my dear!.. Quite pungent indeed!.."
>>
>>52290340
>>52290512
and the "regeneration" spell is like when he took those guys organs.
>>
>>52285088
>I think they shall be. Not a great deal, but enough that most of the enemies can actually be a threat.

I think if you are going to somehow make it so enemies can be a threat, you should also throw in possession and other goodies. Right now there only saving grace is that they can't be killed.
>>
>>52289592
For wholesome purposes of science, I presume?
>>
>>52285010
It is the worst one in quality of line/unlife though by far. Seriously who would want to have Zero physicality?
>>
File: red.jpg (77KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
77KB, 1240x775px
>>52282215
>Origin
The Reaping Swarm
Male Human, formerly
Mother-Worshipper
>Tome: Reumu Pertemeu
>T4
-Invisibility to Undead
-Curse of Hallucination
-Pulse of Calm
>T3
-Mother's Khopius
-Scourge of Scarabs
-Astral Protection
>T2
-Resurrection
-Craft Plague
>T1
-Worm That Walks
>Perks:
-Scholar
-Courier
-Cunning Linguist
>Minions:
-600 infected Slaves to act as an initial vector of transmission
>Enemies:
-Murderhobos
>Lair: Matchtevsto, Vagrant

The Swarm is a Worm That Walks formed out of a growing colony of brain-inhabiting insects empowered by Scourge of Scarabs and Craft Plague.

The infected are trapped in their own mind, given a pleasant falsehood of life while their body is used, for a time. After serving their purpose they are set free, and the controlling scarab moves on to its next host. Should the host meet an end because of its service, the Swarm resurrects those who would desire to live out the rest of their mortal time.

The Swarm is, in fact, one big Reaper in service to Death. Its agents sever trapped spirits and let them pass into the afterlife, while working against those who would abuse necromancy. It seems to have a personal vendetta against tyrants and slavers.
>>
>>52290521
Gross, but neat.
>>52290723
Liches deal with the same loss.
Yet they can still be killed.

Having an option as absolute as the current Korperlos unbalances everything.
>>
>>52290748
Forgot companions. I'll take Rauha and Akhelida.
>>
File: 6704920415_0a1f3fd73d_o.jpg (798KB, 1117x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6704920415_0a1f3fd73d_o.jpg
798KB, 1117x1600px
So wait...
what if the yellow book in Necromancer cyoa is partly unfinished so it can show up in the sequel ala Return of the Mummy?

partly robotic undead, masses of industrialized quasi demonic spirits and The Mummy/Tomb Kangs?

yes please.
>>
>>52290785
Cyborg Mummies?
>>
>>52290775
A lich can preserve its body so only lazy litches (or mummies) suffer. Also most things that COULD kill a Korperlos would be an ultimate death (as opposed to a trip to the afterlife).

Admittedly the phrase. "In addition, you are uniquely immune to any and all magic that targets spirits" is too broad and should give some room for mother paladins and stuff. But a general immunity to being controlled, and trapped is warranted IMO.
>>
>>52282773
all these girls ruined by disgustingly big tits
>>
>>52282241
>>52282215
If we buy the additional spells needed, can we learn two separate T1 spells and stack them?
Say Blood Bath and Clone, for example?
>>
>>52290897
>i'm a faggot and love little girls
All those girls improved by massive magnificent mammaries.
>>
>>52290897
I like really busty girls (as opposed to many of the flat lovers here) but even I never really was into physics breaking fetish level huge.
>>
>>52290923
One T1 spell only, sorry.
>>
File: file.png (64KB, 421x83px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
64KB, 421x83px
>>52290923
You can't have more than 1 tier 1 spell at chargen, it wasn't explicitly stated in the u points part, but it's pretty obvious.
>>
>>52290923
Scientist is working on if we can have multiple tier 1s (as of now it is one immortality only) and how they might stack (he mentioned that one might be primary with bonuses stacked from purchased extras).
>>
File: 1483679794161.png (952KB, 800x734px) Image search: [Google]
1483679794161.png
952KB, 800x734px
>>52284851
WHOMSTEVER'D'ST'VE FACETH THIS WARRI'R SHALT VANISHETH
>>
If anyone is wondering, the missing Reunu Pertemru spells including a tier 1 spell, are most likely related to the puzzle box options from previous versions. Never really cared that much for them so no big loss to me.
>>
>>52290897
>I like my girls to look like boys so I can maybe convince myself I'm not a faggot
>>
>>52291029
Yeah, we all figured that out.
Plus it's thematic that the oldest Grimoire would have shit missing.
But Hellraiser stuff is coming back, according to Scientist.

Honestly, I hope he makes a Grimoire based on Abholeth's Grimoire Item in version 2.
>>
>>52291102
>Yeah, we all figured that out.

I know most probably figured it out I was just posting in case someone missed it.

I too would like to see the Abholeth's Grimoire come back in some form, as everything else is covered by the perks and spells.
>>
>>52291102
>Abholeth's Grimoire
What's that?
>>
>>52290897
As much as I agree with you it's gotten stale to see this response (and the following response with the same image posted) every time that CYOA gets posted.
>>
>>52291208
It was the Liber Necromos item in version 2 of Necromancer.
Basically Great Old One necromancy. Probably undead fish people or something. Definitely a lot of madness from knowledge of things that CANNOT BE!
Abholoth is also an enemy in the Overlord cyoa, which Scientist contributed to.
>>
>>52290877
You know I am not sure if that has been fully addressed.

What CAN a well preserved mummy or lich experience physically?

Possibly nothing as the nerves no longer fire but possibly something.

>>52282215
linked to main post
>>
>>52291077
Wow, so you're a woman? I mean, you DO have tits, after all.
>>
>>52291077
These faggots in this thread, amirite?
If you're attracted to women who have boobs smaller than watermelon you're just a closeted homosexual or a pedo.
>>
>>52291295
And, and, and a man with manboobs is also a woman! Because that's how it works!
>>
>>52291270
>What CAN a well preserved mummy or lich experience physically?
They can experience being really fucking slow and having huge wind resistance from all the heavy, useless meat on their skeletons.
>>
>>52291318
I was the little girl all along!
>>
>>52291318
>>52291335
THE GAME
>>
>>52291328
>lich
>having meat on the skeleton
bleugh

skeleton liches are THE BEST
>>
>>52291328
All right skelly master race I was just asking a question. I will make a vampire to sex up my unlife but I would have liked some options lol.
>>
>>52291357
Question about Dark Lord attire:

Dark Lords of a wizardly persuasion tend to wear a mix of concealing robes with some plate accents. Does this count as robes, light armor, or heavy armor? Is it supposed to imply that he/she is wearing full plate UNDER the robes, or that the armor is more for decoration?
>>
>>52291605
Probably something decorative/serving ritual purpose, but enchanted with some kind of defensive magic. Though you can see some kind of maille under this particular lich's hood while his spinal cord can also be seen, so it could be that he just stopped caring about mundane protection after he died.
>>
>>52282260
Omnimagic
>>
>>52289229
Just take pretty much all the promaen spells and do all three

That's what I did
>>
>>52289363
>sex is sacred
She's the head priestess of a fertility goddess. You two having sex in front of everyone leads to a public orgy. Any babies conceived during that are especially blessed by the goddess, so it's very popular, as well as quite a religious experience. A great way to build national unity too, not to mention keep birthrates up.
>>
>>52291357
Wrong, loli Lich-girls are the best!
>>
>>52291605
I only "counts" as anything if it is part of some RPG system that cares about it. Outside of arbitrary excuses like robes channel magic better or armor channels worse battle mages ought to wear as much protection as they can handle, granted wearing true heavy armors requires real training so having mages in less armor makes sense, but still some.

As for the pic I would say that is all the armor he has so a lot of weak spots, but that does not mean that what he does have is not functional.
>>
>>52291723
Little girls are stupid and don't have enough mental faculties to perform a lichdom ritual. Only people as stupid as little kids wouldn't understand that.
>>
>>52291721
>"My liege, I found the target for our next crusade."
>>
>>52291703
Judging by the popularity of Promræn Caro, I get the feeling a Biomancer CYOA would be quite popular.
>>
>>52291743
>Little girls are stupid
Regular ones sure, but not IMMORTAL little girls!
>>
>>52291786
To become intelligent and skilful enough to become immortal you have to grow up and sometimes even reach old age.

And if you cast some ritual to make you young you're not a little girl, you're an old woman with a body of a little girl.
>>
>>52291758
All 3 of its immortality's are really good (actually get to be alive), and it has shapeshifting so while it is very powerful I feel it is a tad over represented.
>>
>>52291743
>>52291811
Promræn Caro, Alter Appearance. You can look like a loli without actually being a child. Pretty sure someone begun work on that in the last thread.
>>
>>52290935
>>52291077
There's a whole spectrum between "pedophile flat" and "each bigger than her torso." I like a good head-size myself, and only the police girl falls into that category.
>>
>>52290078
Where is that mentioned? I must have repeatedly missed the phrase sacred helix somehow
>>
>>52291855
Bloodcrafter perk.
>>
>>52291751
>general, I suggest you reconsider. Their forces outnumber ours by more than a dozen to one.
>>
>>52291881
>"My liege, we have GUNS and TRAINING, while all they do is fuck all day long."

This feels like something straight from Oglaf.
>>
Who else /can't play waifu cyoas because I'd feel genuinely bad for whichever girl gets brainwashed into loving my useless ass/?
>>
>>52291881
Its a Crusade. That means you get to call all your self-righteous neighbors in to help.
>>
>>52291911
Eh sometimes, but given that if I was truly in love with a loser I would find it worth it to put up with it, I assume it would work in reverse.
>>
>>52291911
I always disregard those that have a phrase like "she'll always love you unconditionally no matter what you do". It's basically brainwashing and erasing the person's personality, that would warrant good ol' SMITING.
>>
>>52291923
Oh no ... nonononono. We don't call it that anymore. PR reasons, you know? We now call it 'Peacekeeping'. Now, shall we ... 'keep the peace'?
>>
>>52291758
Why, are you planning on making one?
>>
>>52291995
Hearts and Minds.
>>
>>52292013
Nah, sorry. Working on another one already. Just a thought that crossed my mind.
>>
>>52282606
>>52276995

did mine not get in :(
>>
File: 1489164802242.jpg (781KB, 465x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1489164802242.jpg
781KB, 465x2700px
Am I hallucinating or is this the most borderline sympathetic towards cucking cyoag we've ever had?
>>
>>52292131
You didn't even format it properly, nerd. Do it like other companions, very short description and a quote.
>>
>>52291911
Sure. The idea of love interests (and companions in general) is awful. You would actually have to mindrape these lot.
>>
>>52292150
No, it's one guy who's a cuck and a cuck-sympathizer, with multiple people calling him a cuck.
You're also multiple hours late for the party mate.
>>
>>52291879
Holy fuck, I need that one for sure. Thanks, anon. It's easy to miss things in these larger works
>>
>>52292150
There have been cuck CYOAs posted and nobody's ever cared.
>>
>>52292202
I just wanted to post that pic t b h.
>>
>>52290512
Pretty sure The Mummy is using the Mummy immortality. He's just really REALLY magically powerful.
>>
>>52291102
Honestly I would simply switch out the text of the spells in the faded areas and let people get them out of that. I think its a good mechanic if he just added the actual spells in there and no repeat stuff.
>>
>>52292150
Star is the biggest cuckqueen
>>
>>52291345
Fuck off, and take your dead memes with you
>>
>>52292293
The mummy does not fully match either worm that walks or mummy, but worm that walks is almost completely inspired by the mummy.

Imhotep is subjected to this punishment that is reserved for the worst of the worst and it involves him being eaten by scarabs while still alive and the curse means he could come back as a monster that can shoot bugs plague style at people, etc.
>>
>>52291270
>>52291328

Gentle Repose and Rejuvenate should take care of the problem actually. Essentially you become a magical terminator. In this case a magical skellie wrapped in living tissue.
>>
>>52292293
>>52292401
Start at 1:41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL_90r0J120
>>
>>52292401
He can shoot bugs at people yes, but he's still a regular corpse.
>>
>>52292546
He is not literally made of insects, and I never said he was.

I said "the "worm that walks" is based on the curse they gave him."

Seriously the name of the cure is even close. Hom-Dai (in the movie) and Homme-Da (in the cyoa).
>>
>>52282606
>>52276995

A Cynical yet convincing doctor turned backroom politician, he used to be a doctor, now uses is powers to manipulate the nobles, since after all, no one wants to die.

'There are two certainties in power, Human Nature and Death, while the former has no cure the later most certainly does'
>>
>>52290375
Probably left after all the shit he got from the last CYOA he made.
>>
>>52292892
What did he make?
>>
>>52292755
The first time I heard of "worm that walks" was in connection to DnD. It's possible (and even sounds probable) that the name for the curse is taken from the movie, but the concept in general probably has closer ties to the DnD thing.
>>
>>52292915
He posted a WiP where the furry race was better than humans and was portrayed by a smug cat.
This caused butthurt. Somehow.

Personally I think the catgirl-waifu race should be better than humans, but naturally need a "Master" to guide them. Make them perfect subs. Hits me right in the dick.
>>
File: 1488852191291.jpg (9KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1488852191291.jpg
9KB, 280x210px
>>52292967
Such a shame. I want to be a hybrid duck-human boy with an explosive 16" penis to cleave my waifu in half.

So sad it was never finished.
>>
>>52293091
>that feel when you will never have an exploding penis
>>
>>52293182
>>52293091
>Explosive corkscrew penis
FTFY
>>
>>52293091
>16 inch dick
Given dudes with 8-10"+ dicks start having trouble getting it up I can't imagine having a 16 incher.
Then again, a trap with a 16 incher would be beauty beyond this world. God, I can't even begin to describe it. Dominating a cute , effeminate guy with such a massive dick... and he can't even get it all the way up... spewing pre-cum from a half-erect dick that's bigger than yours... man.
I wish cyoa's were real.
>>
File: 1473042899591.jpg (40KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1473042899591.jpg
40KB, 284x284px
>>52293392
>>
>>52293550
Traps aren't gay you racist
>>
File: 1358180225370.jpg (20KB, 405x384px) Image search: [Google]
1358180225370.jpg
20KB, 405x384px
>>52293601
>>
>>52293615
Look, if it looks like a girl and cums like a girl, it's a girl.
>>
File: 1409466903164.png (624KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
1409466903164.png
624KB, 722x525px
>>52293653
>>
>>52293688
"Molesting" assumes he doesn't like it.
And like I said, if he cums like a cum and wears a pretty dress like a girl, he's a girl. It just so happens that his clit is very big.
>>
>>52293766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
>>
File: 1335644338374.jpg (10KB, 173x228px) Image search: [Google]
1335644338374.jpg
10KB, 173x228px
>>52293766
>>
File: Wat8.jpg (38KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
Wat8.jpg
38KB, 604x404px
>>52293766
>cums like a cum
>>
>>52282476
I know that feel. But that's the point of balance to mot have any one choice to be too best.
>>
>>52293861
>cums like a girl
There, fixed.
>>52293787
>>52293778
That's homophobic.
>>
>>52293912
No, it's accurate.
Homophobic would be saying that you need to die because you want to fuck dudes.
I'm just informing you that you're in denial.
You wanna fuck a cute dude. That's gay.
>>
>>52293994
Traps aren't gay, retard.
>>
>>52294028
>I don't want to face reality, so I'll start namecalling!
>That'll show him.
kek
>>
>>52293994
Well, put it like this... would it be straight to fuck a muscular, manly man who just so happened to have pussy between his legs instead? Would you like that?
>>
Friendly reminder that there's a thread up: >>52282637
>>
>>52294396
That is beyond a doubt the gayest crap I have ever heard of.
>>
>>52293912
Homosexuality is a sin faggot!
>>
>>52294396
Also gay.
Thread posts: 394
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.