[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1397: Pupper Power Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 528
Thread images: 91

File: 1442013359136.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52248942
>>
File: Skyrim 1.24 doggo edition.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim 1.24 doggo edition.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
Okay so updated Skyrim again based on some stuff from the other day.

Changelog:

Companions got (for want of a better word) a section of their own. Mostly amounts to the same thing as before but with a bigass picture, an option for companions of your own design and most importantly a considerable reduction of cost for companions with CP (i.e. there's now no cost as long as you've paid for the import).

As there was a space in the Gear section I stuck in Meeko, a dog that levels with you.
>>
So jumpers, after adventuring around the multiverse, you have probably picked up some pretty neato pieces of armor. What does your armor do?
>>
>>52256642
Provide a barrier between me and damage without Impeding Magic.
>>
File: Darth Gundam.jpg (57KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Gundam.jpg
57KB, 800x450px
>>52256642
Right now? Something like pic related.
>>
>>52256619

are you planning on similiar updates for say Harry Potter? cause I must admit the full 600 cp for companions limits my builds immensely
>>
>>52256642
>>52256687
Oh, shoot, I forgot to mention what it does. Uh, aside from providing a boost to strength and durability, it also enhances my speed and psychic powers.
>>
File: [...welp].jpg (325KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
[...welp].jpg
325KB, 583x1508px
/JC/

I need a quick sanity check because I just figured out some bullshit. Some straight up and down, complete and utter bullshit.

So what do we know about the COMPs from the Devil Survivor and Shin Megami Tensei series? They are computers that some how summon mythological beings that have been contracted by their user.

Now, according to the SMT Jump's Capstone of the Normal Persons origin, this can be extended to similar beings outside that universe, adding their copies to one's Compendium.

Now, what happens when that same Jumper travels into Digimon Cyber Sleuth and gains access to a Digivice and associated technologies? Do captured Digimon count as minions? And if so, are they afforded their full power when summoned through the DSP? Furthermore, just how much work would be needed to merge the technologies of the COMP and the Digivice, and how would it affect the Compendium?

Would the Jumper be seeing all those in the Compendium acquire the capability to imitate the Digivolution Process? Temporarily super-charging or even outright changing their capabilities or even adding more gear associating with their origins?

And I'm not even sure I want to even think about the implications if the stuff that Digimon Tamers comes up with gets added to that mess. I mean, fuck, Biomerge Capabilities? With something like the White Rider for instance?

So, yeah, like I said. A sanity check.
>>
>>52256642
Lets see in no particular order
1.I started with the symbiote from the Spiderman movie
2. fused that with my Kamui in KLK
3. gave it spell resistance via Harry Potter dragon hide
4.turned it into ever-evolving armor trough Akame ga Kill
5. upgraded it to power armor in Metroid
6. in A:EMH gave it Uru enchantments

I feel like I am forgetting something important
have I missed an obvious armor secton?
>>
>>52256805
Aren't Digimon considered partners, not minions? As for COMPs and Digivices, combining them could work, but it could also fucking explode in your face because COMPs are magitech madness. I'd advise you to use the Devil Survivor perk tree that's based on Naoya, as it should give you the knowledge on how they work, or at least enough that you can actually figure out how to integrate them. Now, as for the Compendium, the digivolving function should, in theory, be able to work on the demons, though you'd still have to summon them for it to happen.

As for the Biomerging thing, be careful. Usually, merging with demons in SMT either leads to something like the Chaos Hero from SMT 1, where you are permanently fused and your personality has been altered, to something like SMT IV, where both you and the original demon are erased to that a new one can be born. Ego death, in other words. Maybe having the Biomerge feature from Tamers would help make this less risky, but still, be careful.
>>
>>52256692
May well at some point. Previous attempts at standardizing companion stuff across my jumps have been a bit of a farce though and it'd probably be when I next update it as I have a small addition or two planned.
>>
>>52256619
>No canon companion option
But why tho?
>>
>>52256805
>And if so, are they afforded their full power when summoned through the DSP
Never subject anyone to the DSP
>>
File: Imperius Rex.jpg (60KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
Imperius Rex.jpg
60KB, 500x471px
>>52257069
Who would you even want to take in Skyrim?
>>
File: The Old Kingdom.pdf (207KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Old Kingdom.pdf
207KB, 1x1px
Related to updates, I've incorporated the feedback from yesterday into the Old Kingdom jump. The main points are that bloodline exclusives got changed to bloodline discounts, the capstones moved to 600 cp from 800, and Tenth Bright Shiner got replaced.
>>
>>52256992
I grabbed all of Naoya's Tree, the Song, and his notes. On top of the Programming tree from Code Lyoko, the Magitech Perks from Lyrical Nanoha, and few other cheat perks, like Innovative from AtLA and Artificer from Tsukihime.

So I think, emphasis on think, I should be good.

You're right about the possible dangers of Biomerging though, trying to think of a solution to that, but I won't be too broken up about it if it's too dangerous to attempt. I'll wait on word from that side until I plan more for that aspect, such as the Digimodify Function.

The minion bit, I read over the Digimon Capture item, and it seems like all it does is that it creates a copy of the scanned digimon for the User's purposes. I figured that they would count as minions.

>>52257071
Normally, I'll agree with you, but:
> So, I have designed a replacement for this element. In this jump, the COMP and DSP will work as usual. After your stay here, your COMP will gain access to a demonic compendium where copies of the demons you’ve turned into your minions are stored. If you acquire multiple minions of the same race, only the strongest specimen will be saved. While you can store a limitless amount of demons, you may only summon up to five of them at any time. The copies are as strong and smart as the originals, but lack any real personality or independence, and can not be considered real people.

The relevant snippet from the Demon Summoner Perk in the SMT Jump.
>>
File: M'aiqTheLiarCC.png (1MB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
M'aiqTheLiarCC.png
1MB, 600x1000px
>>52257132
M'aiq would make a most wonderful companion. M'aiq is an expert on other worlds.
>>
We lost another one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFo8-JqzSCM
>>
>>52257132
Favorite in game followers?
>>
>>52257152
There's a digimon capture item in the digimon jump? Then again I think most people poured all of their CP into making themselves a XROS super digimon.
>>
File: Cicero.jpg (122KB, 821x972px) Image search: [Google]
Cicero.jpg
122KB, 821x972px
>>52257132
Cicero.

No, not really. Actually, I'd take Maiq the Liar and Babette.
>>
>>52257201
Yup, 0 CP even on Page 32
>>
File: Heimskr.png (1MB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Heimskr.png
1MB, 600x1000px
>>52257132
Who doesn't want to hear someone wax eloquent about human god-kings and the elven menace forever?
>>
>>52257132
Aela? Lydia? Serena? Fem-Dovakhiin? Brelyna Maryon? Mjoll the Lioness? Onmund? J'zzargo? Babette? Freya?
>>
>>52257152
Fair enough, that should be sufficient for your goals.

Oh yeah, caution is best here. Merging with a demon in SMT is not something a sane person would do, and it usually ends poorly. Who knows, it might turn out well, but still, not something I would advise.

Hmm, maybe. I think you would have to have defeated it or gained its' loyalty/service before you did so for it to count as a minion, but it should work, again, in theory.
>>
File: Skyrim 1.25 M'aiq edition.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim 1.25 M'aiq edition.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>52257186
>>52257194
>>52257213
>>52257229
>>52257242
Fair enough.
>>
>>52257287
Thanks!
>>
>>52257132
>>52257287

Now J'zzargo can learn ALL the destructive magic!
J'zzargo is pleased by this
>>
>>52257302
You fool! Don't give destruction magic to cats!
>>
File: M'aiq.png (1MB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
M'aiq.png
1MB, 1024x745px
>>52257287
M'aiq thanks you.

Now I need to go to Morroblivion and introduce M'aiq to M'aiq.
>>
File: 1473529343734.gif (3MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1473529343734.gif
3MB, 384x216px
>>52256992
>>52257152
>>52257254
Something I would consider for demonic empowerment:

With the various demonic splicing perks (DMC, Devil Survivor, etc) and the way for absorbing demonic souls (Demon's Souls), on top of the Jakyou Manor in SMT and Gouma-Den in Soul Hackers? On top of Demonoplasty from Dota 2? You could just summon the demons, start fusing/splicing them to add to your compendium, then use the Jakyou Manor to summon versions that don't contain the spark of consciousness to take their flesh/blood to start placing into yourself while devouring their soul/spiritual energies to demonize yourself properly with the traits you want. It's not a true merge and you might have to tinker with it to get the results you want, but it would be safer than a flat-out merge.
>>
So apparently Ninjago is receiving another season featuring two users of the Time element and some additional tricks of Spinjitzu related to the other elements.

There any chance of an update for that?
>>
>>52257384
Thanks for the offer, but I was thinking about something more temporary.

Kinda was figuring out how to make one of my companions, Io, more bullshit than she already is considering that she was capable of calling on Lugh's power as a relatively normal girl. So I figured that, Io the Myth Tamer, would be a good start. Then I found myself reading the Cyber Sleuth Jump and thinking crazy thoughts.

I have a feeling this end up the same way it ended with me and Mystic Codes. Magitech bullshit.

More specifically, Io summoning Magitech-themed Mythical Beings.
>>
>>52257471
No, the jumpmaker is gone.
>>
>>52257348
>M'aiq in a Borderlands style Title Card
I didn't know how much I wanted this until just now.
Holy Shit. I need to move Borderlands farther up my chain to get that perk ASAP.
>>
What are the most bullshit special Libraries in the chain?

Cause I recently had my jumper go through the Black Library in warhammer and am now wondering what else is out there?
>>
>>52257537
Daedalus from Generic Greek Myth, and the magic index from Hero BBS
>>
>>52256642
I've been working to knit together an armor set from the various suits I've picked up so far.

>Chinese Stealth Armor (Fallout)
>Pressure Suit and Helmet (Titanfall)
>Jumpkit (Titanfall)
>Advanced Rebreather Suit (CATastrophe)
>Hard Taping (Railgun)

With these I've got superhuman speed and strength, broad spectrum cloaking, an independent oxygen supply and enhanced movement thrusters replensiable both above and below the water, limited self repair capability, and effective bullet resistance aganist 5.56mm rounds. I also like wearing my Red Sweater from Distant Sky over everything, because its the comfiest.
>>
File: 1489354130933.jpg (74KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489354130933.jpg
74KB, 600x800px
>>52257483
Oh. Well herpa derp derp, that's my bad.

If the demons are still going to be data/programs, you could make them executable programs and then use 'Sufficiently Advanced EtherScience' from Gunnerkrigg to use the data programs/functions from any distance. Then 'Uplink' from Code Lyoko to make sure someone's always connected to that computer to modify the programs as needed?
>>
>>52257537
SCP universe has the Serpent's Hand, and they have a badass library outside of space and time, IIRC.
>>
>>52257471
Just get someone to replace it. The jumpmaker's gone and told us to fuck off, so why should we respect the jump?
>>
Note inserting this right before Sailor Moon

"Generic " Dungeon Builder Jump by DungeonBuilderAnon
Glitchy +100
Unpopular +200c
Metacritic+200
Innefectual+200
Mating Octopi+200
core free it's free and things are expensive here
Jumper´s Theme free
Newton nightmare -200
the floor is lava -150
flooding -150
Binding-100 I kill lots of monsters. It's a thing
Monster Safety-50 need this
Special Qualities:Floormasters,Status Haxers,Ethereal, start at first floor -200
true maze -150
tech integration -200
magic integration -200
House of leaves -250
The Magnetic Absortion Spikes tm-100
The plan: this old dungeon with Bob Vela, I walk through my mazelike dungeon explaining how I did everything and the theory behind it, along with the improvements I'm making.
>>
Friendly reminder that SB would rather have something like the old Bleach jump than the current Highschool DxD. What fucking cancer.
>>
>>52257718
And also that optimal jumps are five pages long :^)
>>
File: Power Armor WWII.jpg (237KB, 1600x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Power Armor WWII.jpg
237KB, 1600x1031px
>>52256642
I'm a tech based jumper, so I have an armor for every occasion.

In general, all my armors have multiple layered shields, Phase Shift, integrated flight capability, life support/environmental systems, and varying degrees of strength enhancement.

My light armors look like clothes, and even those can survive re-entry into an atmosphere, so long as they have a full battery.
>>
>>52257718
Anon, if you care so much about SB then just stay on SB, you don't have to be tsundere about it all the time telling us all about your crush.
>>
>>52257190
So I've heard. He'll be missed.
>>
>>52257135
>A Not-As-Bright Shiner with Return to Chaos
EMANCIPATE MAGIC, WIZARD WAR NOW!
>>
>>52257681
What did you do?
>>
What happens...when /you/ are the tsundere, anons?
>>
>>52257749
>He'll be missed.
Wow, the mental gymnastics needed to think that, let alone say it... Holy shit.
>>
>>52257782
Misquote?
>>
>>52257606
Those are some pretty sweet options too. Some really, really sweet options.

Gonna save that for a possible answer to a digimodify expy, especially when linked with the Primal Common Tongue and the Maleficum. Sadly, I already jumped Code Lyoko so that ship has long sailed.

However, I'm working on a Device for Io that will basically serve as a better COMP in every respect and a more refined DSP. Was also thinking of making its Intelligence base its responses on whatever summon she has designated as "Active".
>>
>>52257779
If I'm the tsundere, it's usually because I'm a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain who's grown fond of his enemies but refuses to admit it.

>I'm not helping you because I like you! I'm only doing it because...because...because I want to destroy you myself! Yeah, yeah that's it!
>>
>>52257728
What

No really what

I'm being baited am I.
>>
>>52256642
God damn near everything,i have upgraded it with damn near every transformation gimmick I can get my hands on,along with the perks to make more of them,plus, I developed a power that was basically a miniature ACU that formed upgrades for itself that could be designed on the fly by the pilot and fed it to that one,and this isn't even counting the Boosts from the evolution,correspondence and magic Gaiamemories
>>
>>52257782
>Not being sad about Chuck Berry being dead
>Not missing Chuck Berry
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>52257853
The smiley face didn't give it away?
>>
>>52257853
The SB talk didn't give it away?
>>
>>52257853
>>52257867
Actually only Poor Dick really believes that.

Regardless, yes. You did get baited anon.
>>
File: 1466358296232.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1466358296232.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>>52257827
Well if you don't mind the OTB aspect of it, you could always install a COMP into the Tower from Ar Tonelico while putting a Quantum Chip from Webmage into it to double the processing power? Then use something like the PDA from Gears of War to always connect to a single computer, which in this case would be the Tower... then use the PDA as the Device's Standby Form to link said Device to it, which in turn links the Device to the Tower. Since said Tower is a massive computer with its own Cosmosphere and everything, it would give a lot of utility for you. Then that combo in Generic Video Game Developer that makes your codes evolve and improve itself over time so you get better summoning programs.
>>
>>52257861
Oh, sorry, yeah. Thought we were talking about Wakfuanon. Now that's actually someone worth missing, though it's hardly relevant to this thread.
>>
>>52257933
They are computers?I've just been using them as speakers/Arcologys
>>
File: [For you].gif (173KB, 417x408px) Image search: [Google]
[For you].gif
173KB, 417x408px
>>52257933
Thanks Red!
>>
File: Now Animated!.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Now Animated!.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>52257969
>I thought we were talking about Wafkuanon
>The original post is clearly responding to a post about Chuck Berry passing away
>>
>>52257752

Magic deserves to be free!
>>
>>52258009
He's being an ass either way. Stop feeding him attention.
>>
>>52257969
Isn't this kind of thing why he got 300% mad and left in the first place?
>>
>>52258040
That and thread's insistence on feeding the Red shitposters attention and (You)s.

There's pretty much no way in hell Wak will ever come back.
>>
File: DS dragon tail weapon.jpg (904KB, 3507x2480px) Image search: [Google]
DS dragon tail weapon.jpg
904KB, 3507x2480px
where do you get your raw materials for your weapons /jc/?
>>
>>52258064
The First Magic.
>>
>>52258064
I use the First Magic. Required a lot of training and effort to reach the level needed, but it was worth it.
>>
>>52258064
Cloning soulless and mindless bodies, strip-mining asteroid fields and copious use of Ark: Survival Evolved's Unlimited Resources + Europa Universalis' Background Knowledge.
>>
>>52258077
>>52258096
>making materials with the First Magic
>not just making the fucking weapon out of First Magic to begin with

STEPS WERE MADE TO BE SKIPPED
>>
>>52258064
I transmute random junk into usable materials. It's quick, it's easy. Why would I do anything else?
>>
>>52258121
It takes tens of millennia to make EX-rank NPs with the first magic. Getting the raw materials to make them on your own should take way less time, a few centuries, even.
>>
>>52258064

Laboratory, Magic, Hunting, Stand.
>>
>>52258165
KEEP PRACTICING THEN, MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>52258064
either from creating matter via supreme commander generators,benefactor insured replenishing supplies,a terraria world full of infinite liquid generators* , my crafting based devil-tiger exalted charms,casting wish or grinding in an instant dungeon via the upgraded version of gamer's loot with illusion technician.

*Protip:if it's solid, it has a point where it will either melt or burn, most metals will melt before they burn.
>>
>>52258121
But that's boring, and besides, I have perks that buff my crafting abilities. So I can make a much better weapon by actually forging it myself.
>>
>>52258184

Touché good sir. That's actually fair reasoning, although one could argue that with First Magic being the act of creation, the perks would boost that as well.

But fair enough.
>>
>>52258182
Not only that, but if it's matter at all, it has a liquid state.
>>
>>52258233
yeah but if it's not metal sometimes you have to do tricky stuff with air pressures, dissolving it In acid, etc.
and I'm like I already dug all of this 500 foot deep by 3 foot diameter pit and filled it with a bigger on the inside box open on one end Am I really gonna go through the trouble of isolating his environment and setting up all these vacuums to just the right atmosphere?
>>
>>52258064
Alchemy and Gardening.
>>
So I'm taking the forgotten realms jump and becoming a juvenile Red Dragon.
I also get a 3.5 D&D class, what should I take guys?
>>
>>52258337
Healer.
>>
>>52258337
Swordsage. Be the weeaboo dragon samurai of the mountains.
>>
File: Monster Hunter Size Chart 1.jpg (5MB, 9449x2458px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Hunter Size Chart 1.jpg
5MB, 9449x2458px
>>52258064
It depends.

Mass produced stuff: Asteroid mining and manufacturing facilities set up in space. All the raw materials I could ever want, all for free.

Personal stuff: Thanks to Savage Salvage and Bloody Magical my own bones, scales, teeth, and claws make awesome weapon materials.

I took both Monster Hunter blacksmith capstone perks, so I can make damn sure my gear is top-notch.
>>
>>52258337
Dragon Rider.

Ifyouknowhatimsaiyan
>>
>>52258337
Sorcerer stacks with dragon for casting, wizard, into ultimate magus can be fun, factotum is always fun, psionics are always fun.
>>
>>52258390
>Sorcerer stacks with dragon for casting
Wait, it does?
>>
>>52258055
Ever jumpmaker that didn't just disappear left for pretty much that reason. It's just that we get enough new jumpmakers to replace them that it doesn't change much. We'll get another jumpmaker like wakfu, or innomine, or dirge, etc.
>>
>>52257135
This is looking really good.
I have to say, it's come a long way from its original iteration.

But what does "Taking this perk will override your bloodlines" mean?
>>
>>52258433
It's all pretty much Red's fault, really. They would still be here if not for her.
>>
>>52258398
yep, dragon casting is essentially racial sorcerer casting. Except when it isn't(but thats pretty much only gem dragons in the same situations that illithids are psionic)
>>
>>52258463

Essentially that you can't buy bloodlines, since you formed spontaneously out of magic and aren't descended from anybody. You're not the first person to raise objection to that, though, so I'm considering letting it work anyway by Jump-chan fiat.
>>
>>52256619
>>52257287
>Steel Weapon
missing CP cost

>Meeko
A leveled doggy, nice.
Needs a discount for Drop In or Thu'um/Dragonborn. Or something else. All the other items are discounted somehow.

>Hail Companions
Might want to mention they get to choose a standing stone, unless they are supposed to find them in setting to choose one.

>gains 500 CP to spend on skills
This is awesome. PS, If you chose 500 CP so they could not buy Thu'um, might I suggest a 550 CP budget to enhance the "so close, yet so far" effect. If you did not intend to block them from that perk, you should raise their CP to 600 CP.

I like the new images you added.

>They will however have all known words unlocked regardless after the jump is over
Are Thu'um/Dragonborn powers fixed or freeform? Like are the word combinations you can use limited to ones shown in the game itself, or can you figure out others in time, or get a dragon (like the one at the throat of the world) to teach you more then just the ones from the word walls?

>One Prophecy per person.
Can companions take prophecies. Like you are the Dragon Born, and one of your companions has the task of dealing with the Thalmor? Might want to say one prophesy per jump/jumper if it is supposed to be for you only.

I hope you will be updating the Morroblivion Jump also! That was the one where I spent 800 CP on companions.
>>
File: fear joseph joestar.png (129KB, 386x314px) Image search: [Google]
fear joseph joestar.png
129KB, 386x314px
>>52258064
>That picture

B-But to answer your question,

That is a big problem my jumper is dealing with a lot is finding materials, but typically they're super fucking good at chemistry (Which means they can basically temper a better version of the materials in the first place) and managed to crib some tips from Heph in the Generic Greek Myth jump about how to make do with a limited amount of materials.
>>
>>52258536
Maybe something like "Purchasing this perk removes all bloodline-based discounts."?
>>
>>52258580

Haven't checked out the series, but it seems to be implied that she regrows it and often tries to feed the lady she's serving some of her "tail meat" every now and then. It's probably for the puns.
>>
>>52258620
i find the fact she can do laundry by slobbering all over it hilarious.
>>
>>52258620
Oh, thank you. I don't want the cute dragon maids to get killed like that D:
>>
>>52258593

Yeah, that phrasing is fine by me. Should be clearer than how it currently is, anyway. I'll adjust it.
>>
>>52251179
Yes.

>>52251234
If I have the time, yes. I missed the last three or so. Speaking of that, anything interesting happen?
>>
>>52258662
that cute dragon maid claims to be a planet buster and has demonstrated Feats on par With a city Buster. She is in no danger from a dark souls protagonist.
>>
>>52258064
The First Magic, like a few others it seems, but that's mostly for projects I want to work on by hand or for the girls' own nefarious needs.

...I think I spoil those girls too much. Rin sometimes treats me like a Gemstone Delivery Service.
> "Jumper? I need a sapphire, 200,000 years old if you can manage."
>>
>>52258762
She DID get ganked by a magic sword that sealed her into stone.
>>
>>52258778
true but she is far faster than any souls protag.
hitting her would not be easy
>>
>>52258778
and we have no idea how magic that sword was or what level opponent. She was fighting when it happened
>>
>>52258795
Video related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef4KKmbsFq4
>>
does the Thu'um have a recharge time like the in game one?
>>
>>52258561
>missing CP cost

Oh yeah, fixed in this one.

Companion option already mentions the freebies but I've shoved in that this includes Standing Stones.

It was sort of intended to block of Thu'um but 500 seems plenty.

You're guaranteed at least the words from the games but whether there are more about/what they are is largely up for fanwanking.

Companions cannot take prophecies and the notes have been amended to better reflect this.

May well alter Morroblivion in the same way but it seemed more important for Skyrim as companions are actually a thing in Skyrim.
>>
>>52258716
Hey, the thread bitch is gonna make us an actual BotW jump. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>52258847
You might want to finish the stay option.
>Stay you stay in Tamriel for the rest of your
>>
>>52259050
Sounds fun, I haven't got a switch but from what I've seen the game looks good.
>>
File: Skyrim 1.27 Life edition.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim 1.27 Life edition.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
>>52259059
>>
>>52259050
who?

Didnt blade claim that?
>>
>>52259189
He tried but people told him to finish what was on his plate first.
>>
>>52259189
What hasn't Blade claimed by now?
>>
>>52259251
Cats.
>>
Since it's a really tiny amount of work I'm going to do a quick update of Sherlock Holmes to give Drop-In's an item tree. If people have ideas and suggestions I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>52258536
So... Do the other Charter Mage perks (besides Sayrian Energy) do anything without the Charter Stones granted in Baptism? Do the perk effects apply to other systems of magic? Also, how do Sayrian Energy and Baptism interact with Charter's Lack or Return to Chaos?
>>
>>52259284
>Sherlock Holmes gets updated before Worm
At this point I've given up completely.
>>
>>52259310
I'm typing up powers right now anon, be patient. I'm just adding in the Sherlock items because Drop-In not getting any was a poor decision on my part, and it's small enough that it's a good warm up.
>>
>>52259324
Or you could just admit that the Worm update's never happening.
>>
>>52259331
Not with that attitude, asshole.
>>
>>52258847
If my companions are Nords, can they learn the Voice?
>>
>>52259391
Not with that attitude, asshole.
>>
File: What a cunt.gif (289KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
What a cunt.gif
289KB, 400x225px
>>52259331
>Pic related
>>
>>52259189
Digger made a claim several threads back that was given the green light by the thread.
>>
>>52259417

I'd join because memes, but an asshole train means human centipedes and that's just no fun.
>>
>>52259460
...Not with that attitude, asshole.
>>
....I hate the english voices of Ar Tonelico.

Someone kill me now.
>>
>>52259460
What, do you mean to tell me that you DON'T like literally eating shit? 'Cause with that attitude that's all you're going to do.
>>
>>52259402
It's not blocked off or anything but it takes a while and the more powerful Tongues need to be kept gagged to stop them from destroying everything around them.
>>
What Fate servants are most likely to headpat someone cute? I would like a servant who is okay with headpatting me because my jumper is a cute.
>>
>>52259484
>>52259497

You assholes and your attitudes, damnit.
>>
File: IMG_0902.png (172KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.png
172KB, 500x281px
>>52256642
Gosh, um. What doesn't it do? See, at this point I have countless design templates for armor, and I encyst the idealised platonic forms of them inside the Sword of the Cosmos: A totality of existence mainly made of leylines that both protects my true form, and protects existence from being incinerated by my true form. Apart from being able to do everything the Sword of Creation can on a much larger scale, infusing bits of a Territory into it lets it absorb the attributes of armors I've invented and use it to manifest defensive concepts greater than the sum of their parts.

So I've made things made of things such as-

>the Firelink Armor
>Microcosm+demigod
>the Third Magic
>Plug 'n Play (protoshinmaic vortex)
>Guru+Lone Wolf magic (to reverse engineer the Moonstone)
>Magitek Mastery (Technique Mirror)
>Inner Self (On the Wings of Golden Herons)
>Vitriolic Craftsman
>Bonesinger

-to create armor that draws on endless potentiality to produce a perfect defence, negating an attack with the concept of the endless cycle of light and dark. And then retaliates with a mirror of the attack, burning with a freshly kindled First Flame and reinforced by psychoactive, corrosive brass.

Only to chuck it into the multiverse for absorption, along with the causality distorting nanites, the multidimensional portal shields and the hearthstone that allows me to die and be unharmed simultaneously.

This design philosophy also applies when I make armor for other people. Like tattoos that quarantine space around them, or earrings that alter the molecular bonds of air particles.

>>52258064
These days? A portal to Pure Chaos that opens up into the manse version of the Large Hadron Collider, catalysing matter and energy using lilac fire and perfection. When I need more exotic concepts, I use the House of Mystery/Secrets/Artful Temple/Oramusian bastion gestalt to carefully channel torrents of pure impossibility into the raw materials.
>>
>>52259521

For some reason Vlad always seems to show up with the small, cute characters in the comics, normally sewing dolls or clothes for them while giving a deadpan expression. Maybe them?
>>
>>52259525
I like to think that rather than being an asshole with an attitude, I've got an attitude that makes me an asshole.
>>
>>52259568

You know what? That's perfectly okay too. No one likes an asshole with an attitude or any body part trying to give them lip, but at least if it's your attitude that makes you an asshole, someone might find it endearing. Good on ya.
>>
>>52259535
Do you ever get tired wanking yourself off?
>>
File: IMG_0903.jpg (21KB, 236x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0903.jpg
21KB, 236x839px
>>52259521
I...think that sounds right up Nero's alley.

Most of the Lily servants would probably work too, since they're basically kid versions of people like Medea and Artoria before they got let down by life
>>
File: CasterGeranimoStage4.png (297KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
CasterGeranimoStage4.png
297KB, 512x724px
>>52259521
Geronimo for sure.
>>
>>52259596
Well, one could argue that a lip giving you lip would be endearing to some, especially lonely anons.
>>
>>52259600
>saying anything negative to ASA / Garlock

Son you done goofed.

Thread will NEVER let you get away with it.
>>
>>52259601

No no no, I think he's asking about Servants that would head pat HIM, not Servants that are in need of a head pat.
>>
>>52259445
Well, thats something I missed.

I can't say I approve, but I only just got the game today, so...

>>52259266
NEVER HAPPENED.
>>
>>52259304
In order:

Charter Magic doesn't work without the Charter Mark you get from Baptism. Thinking over how to fix that so the other perks work properly, I'll probably make the Charter Mark free, the basic training 100 cp, and add Charter Stones as a free warehouse upgrade.

The charter magic perks mainly apply to charter magic, but I can't see the harm in letting people do things like make Master Marks for other magic systems they know.

Sayrian Energy and Return to Chaos would result in your free magic getting converted to charter magic, which then collapses back into free magic, which can then replicate the effects of the collapsed Charter Magic. Essentially, it'd be an upgrade to your Free Magic that lets it always do Charter magic things. Sayrian Energy and Charter's Lack results in Charter's Lack getting weakened, since you constantly produce Charter Magic (unless you also have Return to Chaos, as mentioned, in which case it works fine).
>>
>>52259669
WHEN'S XENO
>>
>>52259669
Clean your plate first before you start taking more claims.
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (264KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.jpg
264KB, 1200x1600px
>>52259636
Ah, but the Servants most in need of a headpat also seem like the kind of people, given the opportunity, would also initiate headpats. Thus encouraging further headpats that can only be ameliorated by a difference in height.

It's a vicious cycle.

Fortunately I escaped from it using the genius technique of wearing a hat.
>>
>>52259669
>I can't say I approve

And I can't say I approve of a game about hang-gliding penguins turning people into planet-cracking bullets. But it looks like we both don't get our way.
>>
>>52259669
>I can't say I approve
Who died and made you the king of jumpchain?
>>
>>52259721

My god, you're right. Nothing awaits cute Jumpers but a headpat ouroboros in Fate. . . I have doubts even a hat could save one from such a fate.
>>
>>52259723
>But it looks like we both don't get our way.
Wait, but Learn to Fly wasn't accepted to the drive, was it? I can't recall seeing a single person fine with it in its initial state.
>>
>>52259492
Aaaaaaaaaand there's yet another language to learn here, thank goodness I took that language perk in JL Dark.

>>52257933
Thanks again Red, but you're making me do a lot of reading and watching.

Also, now I'm more than tempted to transform Io's summoning into her own unique brand of bullshit magic involving singing and summoning magitech gods/demons/fae/whatnot.

By the way, after I'm done in Ar Tonelico, which Tower can I take with me again? And how should I set it up?
>>
>>52259761
It wasn't, actually. And that's a relief.
>>
>>52259669
I don't either, to tell you the truth. He never even played the game, he's running off of LPs.
>>
>>52259675
Are these Charter Marks? Are Charter Marks more Tattoos or induced scarring? Or neither? Can you design your charter mark?
>>
>>52259792
He has played the game, he just doesn't personally own a copy. Said so himself.
>>
>>52259792
If you bothered to read his post when he claimed, you know he played a little bit of it and can probably just ask for a bit of Switch time.

Reading comprehension. So difficult.
>>
File: odl kingdom covers.jpg (34KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
odl kingdom covers.jpg
34KB, 300x400px
>>52259675
>>52259807
Forgot pic.
>>
No one's claimed a Horus Heresy jump in the past few days, right? Because I intend to make it and would like to claim it now.
>>
>>52259823
Warhammer 40k is complete shit, but you do you, I guess.
>>
File: mottos.jpg (111KB, 1280x427px) Image search: [Google]
mottos.jpg
111KB, 1280x427px
Jumpers,

what were your house words(and sigil) in ASoIaF?
>>
>>52259677
I don't even know. Do you want me to drop the claim?

>>52259723
Nerfing is happening as soon as I'm no longer too busy to do so.

>>52259732
You. Me. Princess Leia. No one.
>>
File: sabriel (3).jpg (154KB, 600x942px) Image search: [Google]
sabriel (3).jpg
154KB, 600x942px
>>52259807
>Are Charter Marks more Tattoos or induced scarring
Neither. They're magic. Sometimes they run over things like raindrops. Sometimes they're really faint. Sometimes they glow brightly. In all cases, you need a charter mark (or a broken one) to see them, iirc.
>>
how would creation in exalted react to a dragonborn?
>>
>>52259813
>>52259816
Said he TRIED it. Meaning very little actual playing.

I do love when people who can't read accuse others of having no reading comprehension. Arrogance of the idiot.
>>
File: 1371400010512.jpg (50KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1371400010512.jpg
50KB, 500x419px
>>52259769
>By the way, after I'm done in Ar Tonelico, which Tower can I take with me again? And how should I set it up?
Yeah, funny about that. The Tower Seed is a Warehouse attachment that produces a seed that you can plant in the world. Which will grow and update itself based on how you modify the attachment one. But for the sake of the COMP bit, we don't give a flying fuck about the latter part unless you want to have others learn that stuff, it is just one massive computer processor to take advantage of. From there I would think the biggest thing to do would be stuff like increasing the wireless functions via Avengers: EMH and stuff from Evangelion that lets you jack your network into another network. From there... well, it all depends on how you yourself want to continue, there's a lot of customization to be done.

>Also, now I'm more than tempted to transform Io's summoning into her own unique brand of bullshit magic involving singing and summoning magitech gods/demons/fae/whatnot.
Then I banish you to Symphogear, Ciel NoSurge, and Aquaria in order to collect singing powers and the means to augment any singing magic you may possess, which would go well with your plan. Though FE: Fates and From Dust also has stuff that can augment singing magic.

>Thanks again Red, but you're making me do a lot of reading and watching.
>mfw
Good, we need more of that around here.
>>
>>52259821
Yes, those are charter marks. A specific kind of charter mark is used to connect you to the Charter, so you probably can't natively customize them.

As to whether they're tattoos or scarring when placed on a person, >>52259872 has the right of it. The ritual to get one on your forehead, as described in Sabriel, is for a priest to draw the symbol on their forehead in ash, pour enchanted water over the recipient, and magically transfer the symbol from their forehead to the recipient's.
>>
>>52259905
The asshole looking to just slander and sling mud onto other people accuses detractors of arrogance.

Amusing.
>>
>>52259873
you mean a TES one? be intriged by your unusual soul I guess.

However the elemental Dragons are sacred to the Scarlet Dynasty and very important to Yu-shan(heaven) as well so hunting them will put you on everyones shitlist.
You dont want that, jsut trust me on this
>>
>>52259937
>Sling mud
>Simply said I don't like something because of a factual observation.
Might as well just say I'm a hater and grab your crotch.
>>
File: [fucking Hylians].jpg (10KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
[fucking Hylians].jpg
10KB, 192x192px
>>52259907
>Yeah, funny about that.
Hmm, that makes sense...kinda, I can deal with that.

> Then I banish you to Symphogear, Ciel NoSurge, and Aquaria in order to collect singing powers and the means to augment any singing magic you may possess, which would go well with your plan.
> mfw
I'm gonna need a lotta coff-fuck. I gave up coffee for my Lent...

> That spoiler
This is the future I chose I guess.
>>
>>52259873
"Oh look, an Exigent"

And then they react as is appropriate for a mortal/god/demon/Raksha/ghost/another exalt to react to a splat we know barely anything about, or how they fit into the approximate powerlevels of other Exalts.
>>
File: 1438993248083.jpg (24KB, 202x181px) Image search: [Google]
1438993248083.jpg
24KB, 202x181px
>>52259996
Have fun letting your mind go wild, anon. If you want to engage in further suffering, get the Mini/Eff shard from Worm and Non-Euclidian Mind from Generic Creepypasta to stuff that Tower chock full of things/make it super fucking efficient.
>>
>>52259675
So, how is Free Magic "cast"? It seems like it'd be pretty much will-based, but that there's a skill component suggest it's a bit more than that.
>>
>>52259965
Actually Dragonborn only absorb TES dragon souls because they're actually all fragments of the same being-Akatosh, so it's actually more like lots of little drops of water forming back into a pond on a metaphysical level. Since they don't really defined by an elemental affinity and their powers work quite differently from other Exalts, they'd be more likely to be mistaken for an Exigent. Which technically, wouldn't be wholly inaccurate.
>>
>>52260041
I just realized I still have that World Seed from SAO and the NervGear.

Well, I think I now know where Io's MAGI-SCIENCE! Lab is gonna be located. Thank goodness for technopathy.
>>
File: 1471494125021.png (80KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
1471494125021.png
80KB, 350x234px
>>52259873
"Oh look, a weird God or God-Blooded."

Assuming you mean the Dragonborns of TES, you're not that weird. I doubt anyone would even mistake you for an Exalt, since God-Blooded fit more and are more common.
>>
Disgaea 1 - D2
Race: Prinny (+100cp)
Origin: Drop-In

Perks
Professional Peanut Gallery
Theme Song
Level One
Reincarnation
Item World
What a Ripoff!
Hiding your Power Level
Hidden Depths (100cp)
Silent Protagonist (200cp)
Mana Burst (300cp)
I Want to be the Main Character (300cp)
Main Character (500cp)

Features
Prinny
Gunner

Gear
Hero’s Scarf
Trademark Outfit
Starting Weapon
Useless Time-Wasting RPGs
Sweet Jacket
Pair of Pistols
Dimensional Gate

Companions
Loyal Battle Monkeys

Drawbacks
Flat (+100cp)
Love Freak (+200cp)

First Jump, how do I do against Priere if I make it a a drawn-out battle of Attrition in the final year?
>>
>>52260068
Exigents dont exist in 2e though which is where all our jumps take place?
Also I was mostly refering to the whole " I hunt dragons" thing when I mentioned a shitlist. Regardless if you suceed even trying to kill say a Lesser Dragon of Fire whose name I cant type from memory will piss off alot of powerful beings insetting. Including Gaia the only free primordial in Creation.
>>
>>52260044

Free Magic is usually produced by speaking an incantation, or by using an object enchanted by Free Magic, like the necromancer's tools. The exact words of the incantation don't matter as much as the intent, I don't think. As for the skill component, the author didn't go into much detail on that, so it's up to interpretation. My take is that it takes practice and magical strength to apply your will to produce the desired effect.
>>
File: Dagger.jpg (51KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Dagger.jpg
51KB, 500x333px
>>52259864
God
Among

Picture of a dagger that acts as a magic focus.
>>
>>52260201
Piece of advice? Drop any perks that don't help you fight or train and upgrade Loyal Battle Monkeys. You're a goddamn Prinny. You'll need the meatshields if you want to survive.
>>
>>52259721
>Not wanting headpats

shit taste
>>
File: The Old Kingdom.pdf (208KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Old Kingdom.pdf
208KB, 1x1px
>>52260044

And here's an update, with the suggested clarifications and changes implemented.
>>
>>52259864
A black tree, leafless, adorned with stars.

Not sure about the words, yet.
>>
>>52260205
Nah, the Lesser Dragons of Fire are just Elementals. So yes, it would piss people off. But generally only the Celestial Bureaucracy and other fire elementals.

Now if you went after Hesiesh, the Immaculate Dragon of Fire? Yeah, then you're going to have to deal with a Third Circle Deva tier eastern dragon, inside the Pole of Fire, and you'd get a /lot/ of angry people.

Like, all the Dragon-Blooded. And Gaia. And Luna. And the other Incarnae. And the Celestial Bureaucracy (and thus the Sidereals).
>>
>>52260044
It involves speaking, apparently. And there are also marks, but they're much more... wriggly.
>>
>>52260110
A young one, maybe. But an elder Dragonborn is considered a menace to TES dragons-beings which, lorewise, have fought on par with beings that attack by shooting time travelling mathematics. Even severely depowered, Alduin has the nerve to claim the Daedra fear him.

Even worse, one of the weaker Daedric Princes (Clavicus Vile) claims that at half his power, the Dragonborn is roughly as strong as him (it has to be assumed magically, considering you can still be killed by arrows). The kicker? He's a REALLY early quest encounter. Dragonborn are basically SMT protagonists, is what I'm saying, I imagine any soul specialist in Exalted would get a nasty shock looking into them.
>>
>>52260373
Lore TES mages are pretty crazy.
>>
>>52260373
Except there's... really not a lot of ways to look into someone's soul in Exalted.

Only thing I can think of is a high-essence Solar charm, since essence sight on its own doesn't allow that?
>>
>>52260005
All the jumps are 2e senpai.
>>
>>52260352
"Ive Got Wood"
>>
>>52260373
Well way back in a previous kalpa when all the dragon gods were one being, Aka, he as Alduin basically had the power to take a Daedra, the Leaper Demon King, and curse him throughout all kalpas until he served the mission given. His personality was completely turned inside out and he was turned into an insane god of destruction hell-bent on killing anything he had saved from Alduin as his previous self. I imagine that's a pretty scary thought to the other Daedra.
>>
>>52260373
Daedra have good reason to fear Alduin, he can bypass their immortality by eating them. Just like he can eat anyone else. Daedra being properly immortal are terrified of the idea of actually dying. I mean sure Alduin eating them really just a slow process to send them on to the next kalpa, but it's roughly the same effect on them as reincarnating is for the mortals when they die in TES.
>>
File: Tron System Jump.pdf (104KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Tron System Jump.pdf
104KB, 1x1px
WIP stil need 100 and 300 perks for Drop in and User
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rg_ebCDDrdFhHW-y5PtYWRCJMXrF3i1fSl9Mmm8FTn0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>52260431
Lore TES thieves and warriors are pretty crazy as well given warriors have been known to destroy a continent and thieves have stolen rings off the hands of Daedric Princes.
>>
>>52260632
>tfw the old baskets-on-heads trick and becoming invisible in Skyrim if you squat is canon if you train in thieving enough
>>
File: Lunars 0.5 WIP.pdf (349KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Lunars 0.5 WIP.pdf
349KB, 1x1px
Alright. Here we go again.

After considering it for most of the week, I've decided to stick with the what works for me and do the items in a 100/200/200/300/400/400 pricing scheme.

So here's the new WIP for the Exalted: Lunars jump.

Changelog:
>Added two more items, removed the Ring. Just two items left for me to fill in now.
>Added one not-manse to the Manse section
>Finished Companions section.
>Added some drawbacks. Not sure on if I'll stick with how much they give right now, or the drawback cap yet.
>Added some notes.

If everything goes well, I should be able to finish drawbacks and at least most of Manses when I drop my next WIP in a week. Might be able to have a jumpable a version then already, but don't hold your breath for that.

Any comments, suggestions, or criticisms would be welcome?
>>
>>52260632
>warriors have been known to destroy a continent
Wewuzian Animu warriors are not exactly representative of everyone else, especially considering their weaboo fightan magic.
>>
File: 54 cakes.png (322KB, 325x879px) Image search: [Google]
54 cakes.png
322KB, 325x879px
>>52260672
...And I forgot to change the Forest's '400 or 600' price to just 400. Damnit.
>>
>>52260675
The top feats of mages aren't exactly doable for your average mage either. It's more that the upper levels of stuff gets totally insane in TES wherever you look.
>>
>>52259864
Knowledge is Power
A man holding the world in his hands, in profile.
>>
File: 1379309865093s.jpg (9KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
1379309865093s.jpg
9KB, 246x250px
Jump # 17 Dark Souls 3
Background: Drop In (0)

Perks:
*Bonfire Teleportation (0)
*Twisted Reality (150, Discount)
*Rapid Response (150, Discount)
*Resourceful (100)
*Seeker of Truth (200)
*Darkness Travel (0)
Companions
*Single Import (100)
* Friendly Phantoms (300)

Companions

Abraham Van Hellsing
Background: Unkindled Ash
Perks:
*Miracles
*Twisted Reality
*Resourceful
*Seeker of the Truth
*Try again
Akitsu
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Twisted Reality
*Sorcery
*Darkness Traversal
*Convenient Translation
*Frozen Soul
*Infusion

Adam Jensen & Arcueid
Background: Ukindled Ash
Perks:
*Wolf’s Blood
*Resourceful
*Seeker of Truth
*Simple Solution
*Rapid Response

Journal Entry # 5382

Ok, so I have been a few different things in my travel but undead was something that was unexpected. Well I will admit I find it a little creapy. I at least am not alone, we all are undead. It’s the little things that disturb you really. You don’t really listen to the beat of your own heart but when it’s not beating the silence is really deafening.

As for dealing with Akitsu and Arcueid… well I am a bit freaked out. They are still them and still breautiful but… undead. I mean I still love them but I just don’t know what to do for this, I hope we can get through this quickly.

We really need a comedian, someone who can break the tension.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52260720
Yeah, but Swordsinging is arguable its own thing distinct from "warriors". Like ki-users versus other warriors.
>>
>>52260755
Journal Entry # 5395

So we have met up with another undead guy in persuit of dragging some lords of cinders back to reignite some first flame. I am guessing this involves self-sacrifice so maybe I can’t blame them exactly. Still without them all fire and light go away. I am hanging around looking for a third option here.

Journal Entry # 5402

Right then… seems no that there is no third way that we can come up with. It isn’t their bodies but their souls that need to be sacrificed. The chosen undead as our friend is referred to of course could choose to screw everyone over and not rekindle the first flame but likely that would be after the others are already dead. I hate situations where there isn’t a clear happy ending. If were better, or smarter or stronger, maybe I could do something. Right now I just feel like fallowing along and making sure the most people possible are helped is the best I can do.

Journal Entry # 5422

So we had to say good bye to our friend today. He decided to rekindle the flame and start the age of fire over. While I think he did the right thing. I’ll miss him and I am sorry for his loss. He was a good guy. You know I think I have gotten a hang of this being undead stuff. I’ll still be glad for the finish of this jump but… I am undead and that’s ok. My wives are undead and that’s ok too.
>>
>>52260675
Well the only other important warrior race has their own bullshit, the Nords with the Voice,which used to be something all Nords dabbled in. Everyone else is more a thief/mage and so have their bullshit along those lines.
>>
>>52260632
>warriors have been known to destroy a continen
What?

>thieves have stolen rings off the hands of Daedric Princes.
Wut.
>>
>>52260720
What are the upper levels for mages?
>>
>>52259864
My seal from Tales of Symphonia (a sword plunging into a ball of blue flame) with the words "What's mine is mine. What's yours is mine." written underneath it.

I may or may not have razed a significant portion of that world. Was fun to destroy all the political bullshit.

>>52260807
Depends on the school of magic.
>>
>>52260672
More like lune-nerds.
>>
>>52260755
>>52260766
Oh, hey, Ravenloft, I know this is a little bit late, but I thought I should tell you that for Stranger Things, it wasn't a device that opened the portal. Eleven, a psychic girl who was experimented on by the scientists, accidentally made contact with one of the monsters, and it followed her back to the real world, opening a portal to the other dimension. Closing the portal would require finding Eleven, if she hasn't been corrupted/hunted down yet.
>>
File: Raksi.png (2MB, 1585x898px) Image search: [Google]
Raksi.png
2MB, 1585x898px
>>52260847
Still better than Solars and their smiley marks.
>>
File: 1442587210706.png (635KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1442587210706.png
635KB, 1000x1050px
>>52260672
I shall use this to acquire the fluffiest tail of them all!

With how awesome all of these Exalted jumps have been, I am only even more excited for both this, Solars, and Abyssals.
>>
>>52260807
Stealing the moon, shattering timelines so that everything possible outcome is happening at once, shouting a chunk of a continent out to sea to become an island, creating Planes of existence, and shoving an entire race's souls into an invincible robot god that can warp reality.

There's also CHIM, but that's a whole different can of worms.
>>
>>52260901
>Implying we'll ever get Solars
>Implying Wukong isn't dead
Don't get my hopes up.
>>
File: abyssals__fleshcraft_by_kiyo.jpg (465KB, 1032x700px) Image search: [Google]
abyssals__fleshcraft_by_kiyo.jpg
465KB, 1032x700px
>>52260901
Truly a goal worthy of the greatest of Lunar heroes.

Thanks! Really excited for Abyssals myself. Wonder how AbyssalsAnon's doing?

>>52260957
Psh. He just needs a Black Exaltation to get back up.
>>
I've finished drafting a new jump so posting it here for review
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wf-wNYd1ItXEdgaJFbnNGxn7wdvzY5VV_cgl_mB4uN4/edit?usp=sharing
Undocumented Features
Please comment and criticise (preferably on the jump not UF in general ;) ).
>>
>>52260672
Is the super-meleded form from Chthonic Baara of the Ur-Beast + Elder of the Pact draining to maintain or can I use that as a replacement for Final Form?
>>
>>52261011
For free or 50 CP, you can become a Kryptonian or a Martian with all associated powers and weaknesses. That... seems a bit much. Maybe a racial tiers system would be in order, where stronger races cost more to purchase.
>>
>>52260970
Out of curiosity, what's good about Abyssals? From what I've heard, they're all edge, all their Charms are only good for killing shit, and their life sucks because of the side effects of their powers.
>>
>>52259864
Well I was Robert and Cersei's Trueborn son.
so "Ours if the Fury" were my house words.
>>
>>52261011
Am I the only one who feels like this is just a "take whatever you want" setting? Or is this just supposed to make fun of us?
>>
>>52260862
Oops well sorry I guess I goofed there. I went by the wiki and they didn't have that particular information. Well assume then that I found the source and managed to help reverse the process without any damage to the source and forced the scientists to help me with threats of much deserved retribution. Anyways just glad to see a few people actually read these.
>>
>>52261011
What's this? Quick summary of the setting?
>>
>>52261011
>not UF in general
Uh, not sure that's possible. Like, what.
>>
>>52260672
Holy fucking shit the 54 Cakes? Drawback is hilarious.

>In-jump means with that effect (such as learning Cosmic Principle of [Yozi]) may still cause it to say leave you.

This only applies duing the Lunar jump right? I'm so fucking exhausted I'm not sure if I'm reading this right.

Also can I get a link to Lunar Quest?
>>
>>52259864
Fire & Blood and Winter is coming since I was Jon Snow's bastard sister.
>>
>>52261084
It's a crossover with involved IPs numbering in the triple digits that's been an active project over the course of 20 years
>>
>>52261011
Why am I not surprised that you'd go for something that lets you literally take anything from any setting for dirt cheap?

50cp for kryptonians and the like? The ability to become a Lensman? Any ability you want from Xmen? What the actual fuck.

>>52261114
What the actual fuck. This is worse than a fanfiction jump.
>>
>>52261011
>Free Choice. Any species, fictional or not.
What? No. Also seconding that 50 CP for Kyrptonians or Martians is way too much, let alone whatever Amara/Chuck are, and a ridiculous amount of other things.
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>52261013
While it does cost a bit of Essence to initially shift into it (5 motes to be exactly, like a normal warform), after that it costs absolutely nothing to maintain (which is the same for all Lunar shapeshifting).

So, yeah, you can use it as a replacement for Final Form. Except without being able to access the powers in other forms, and it's tuned specifically for combat by default.

>>52261041
Well, yeah, they're basically all edge and they're really good at killing shit.

But they all get a lot of charms that're fun in an edgy way, gud Necromancy, crafting stuff from corpses with Necrotech, and things like swapping someone's head with a carved pumpkin that obeys you.

>>52261098
>Holy fucking shit the 54 Cakes? Drawback is hilarious.
Thanks.

>This only applies duing the Lunar jump right? I'm so fucking exhausted I'm not sure if I'm reading this right.
Basically, stuff from Exalted that would cause your Exaltation to fuck off still does so. But out-of-jump stuff doesn't.

It's less of a concern for Lunars though, since they don't really get access to Cosmic Principle without jumping through a lot of hoops to get Infernal charms. And I can't think of anything else that causes it to fly off, aside from giving it up to downgrade to a god.

>Also can I get a link to Lunar Quest?
Sure, here you go.

https://tgchan.org/kusaba/questarch/res/88264.html
https://tgchan.org/wiki/Lunar_Quest
>>
File: 090.jpg (66KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
090.jpg
66KB, 320x290px
>>52261114
>It crossovers Doctor Who

OH BOY
>>
>>52261166
We already have a lot of jumps that do that. Marvel and Demons of Astland, for one.
>>
>>52202467
Previously,
>Let the world catch fire, not my job to put it out
now back to the 'chain

Anon's bizarre jumpchain #14:
Soul Eater
-Souls here are really interesting. Wonder what you can do with them, other than eat them.

-... FUCK. Of all places.

Origin: Witch (700)
- And i'm a loli. Of course I am.

Race: Monster cat (Theme: Belladonna) (400)
-Why doe this cost so much? Do the nine souls let me survive a normal death? Does this mean Shibusen won't do their "kill on sight" policy with me?

Perks:
The face
-Truly important.

Portal manifestation
-If I never use this, i'll be just fine.

Levitation
-Yay, I can get off the fucking moon now.

Magical being
- Good ol' classic magic.

Totemic
- Poison magic sounds pretty good, even if most people whine about it being "evil" and "amoral"

Uplift (0)
- Good thing I don't have to fuck shit up, and apparently witches will practically worship me.

Companion:
Bulk import (-300)
Mary (Drop-in):
Perks: Ripper, Despair corner, madness wavelength (Wonder), Madness release, Black blood
-She's from wonderland, madness is their shtick.

Dal (Meister):
Perks: weapon partner proficiency, wavelength communication, declaration!, Soul perception, utility meister, I will surpass god!
-Something I forget sometimes is that Dal is first and foremost a detective. A loud, vulgar one, but one nonetheless. He would find soul perception incredibly useful.

Tale (Weapon):
Perks: Enhanced mundane (Anti-materiel rifle),
pinprick, Elemental manipulation (Hydrogen), adjustments, mechanical weapon form
-Hydrogen for flaming bullets, and mechanical for faster bullets. Why faster bullets? Because they can move faster.

Nym (Meister):
Perks: Declaration!, wavelength communication, weapon partner proficiency, utility meister, anti-demon wavelength
-Nym is a fucking force to be reckoned with. They can attune their soul to any demon weapon, and then use any weapon to seriously fuck up madness's day.

Cont.
>>
Good point on the races. Thanks for the feedback.

Summary... hmm, it's a space opera fanfiction crossing over many many series into a single common universe.
>>
>>52261155
>Except without being able to access the powers in other forms
Oh. Nevermind then.
>>
>>52261078
Sounds good, just...be careful. Eleven's a very fragile little girl, despite all of her powers. She was taken from her mother at birth by the scientists, and raised to be a spy and a weapon. The head scientists acts like a father to her when she obeys, but is perfectly willing to lock her in a small room, triggering her claustrophobia, if she disobeys. She has a sense of empathy (being unwilling to kill an innocent cat), but doesn't know what friends or promises are, and seems very naive in general, not knowing anything besides what she was taught. Even in canon, she blamed herself and thought of herself as a monster for bringing the monster into the world. What happened because of that drawback...it's going to hurt her. Bad. So just...be careful, with her. If you can, try to find Mike and his group. They did a lot to help her in canon.
>>
>>52261196
Quick tip to make people hate you less: link a post in your reply by clicking on the number in the top right of their post.
>>
>>52261011
I am... at a loss for words. Seriously, what even is this? Also, I'm a bit surprised given the apparent breadth of the setting that there aren't full perk trees. Also, also, 400 CP to create any power you want is a bit insane There need to be some limits.
>>
>>52261011
It's not that this can't work as a jump. It's just that it really shouldn't be anyone's first attempt at a jump.
>>
>>52261196
It's also very dumb and comes off as a ploy to take things from other settings that the jumps either didn't offer or you couldn't afford. Like those Super Star Destroyers or marvel comics xmen powers. Seriously, what the hell.
>>
>>52261187
Blair, the canon Monster Cat, was able to survive losing one of her souls. Also, Monster Cats are indeed exempt from Shibusen's anti-Witch policy, due to...well, not being Witches.
>>
>>52261257
This isn't his first attempt at a jump, He also did LotGH, IIWtPuGiaD, and a few others. And considering this isn't his first jump, I'm a bit surprised at some of its contents.
>>
>>52261011
No. You're not going to make an overpowered power grab that lets you get anything from any setting. Go back to SB or whever you came from, this is not welcome.
>>
>>52261197
Yeah, sorry.

Lunars don't really do accessing the powers of a form they aren't currently wearing. The capstone boosted form does do that, but only in that specific form.

On the bright side, it also allows you to mix in any forms you can take with your Lunar shapeshifting, as opposed to just altforms. So it's technically slightly better at actually giving you a final form.
>>
>>52261289
>LotGH, IIWtPuGiaD,
Yeah, I have no idea what those stand for.
>>
>>52261011
Man, you've been making jumps for awhile, right? You should know by know that free-form power creation is usually pretty contentious on its own, even with limits. Teen Titans is... quite a bit worse.
>>
>>52261257
It's not my first jump but I haven't written a huge number of them.

>>52261228
I'm not sure what you mean by full perk trees. I will have another look at that perk, thanks.

>>52261260
Actually I just really like the setting.
>>
>>52261323
>LotGH
Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
>IIWtPuGiaD
Absolutely no fucking clue.
>>
>>52261294
Oh the super for /can/ access powers from other forms? That's what I wanted. Just go into that form and use some other shapeshifting power to make me look human.
>>
>>52261323
Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
>>
>>52260324
For the Shiner perk, are you at risk of the negative effects of free magic, considering that you ARE a being of free magic? What about if you choose dead?

Isn't the first part of Charter's lack something that is always true? Or am I reading it correctly in that, as well as being WEAKENED by Charter stones and the like, you are now STREGNHED by their absence.?So the minimum of your power is the same when near the charter but now the maximum of your strength, away from it, is higher.

(Any chance of an option to have the Charter mark be invisible after the jump?)

The bloodline section has the issue of referencing both discounts and subheadings. A side note, it might be worth removing the Shiners effect on bloodlines, considering the smaller scope of the perk now - there's less reason to balance it with those sort of drawbacks as opposed to a price hike (if you think it needs one).
>>
>>52261323
not sure about the other one, but IIWtPuGiaD stands for "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?"
>>
>>52261346
Ah, yeah. You're good to go then.
>>
>>52261323
Legend of Galactic Heroes, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon.

>>52261290
Honestly, I tend not to write jumps to use myself.
>>
>>52261340
>Actually I just really like the setting
I can't possibly imagine why. No, I know why. But the insanity of this is just mind boggling.
>>
>>52261011
One would expect much more perks for a jump that contains so many settings. Right now the origins and perk trees feel rather cheaply done.
>>
>>52261371
Thanks.
>>
>>52261290
Honestly, he is not offering any real power with the jump. Considering that you can face the likes of high-tier DC and Doctor Who, among others, you're more likely to get killed unless you're a late jumper if you try to get your hands into anything remotely good. And if you're a late jumper, it doesn't really matters.

It just like saying that we shouldn't have a Marvel or DC jump, considering how many fucking different settings they englobe (specially if you fanwank Marvel's as part of Disney's multiverse).
>>
>>52261375
That's what they all say and yet no one ever sounds believable.
>>
>>52261294

Companions' bondmates count as companions, right?

Also, I don't know Exalted well- are Solars some super hot shit compared to Lunars? From the pricing I assume they're really strong.

Are Abyssal/Infernal bondmates a good way to screw the Neverborn/Yozi out of some exalted? Does it mean your bondmate is going to be some kind of horrible supervillain?
>>
>>52261411
>Not offering any real power
Okay, yeah, shitposter or a shill, either way you're lying to people's faces.
>>
>>52261430
Putting aside the race choice and the teen titan perk (that are going to get removed I guess according to his posts), what good powers are offered?

That a setting is huge or that is crossovers with others is not a reason for not having a jump for it.
>>
>>52261470
What does this setting have to it beyond the crossovers? Right now it seems like a poor excuse to grab from as many settings as exist, even excluding the broken options in the jump itself.
>>
>>52260324
I'm a little concerned about how 'Science and Nothing More' stacks up against the other capstones. Taking only ten years to reverse engineer the magic so huge and impressive that it underpins all reality might be a bit much.
>>
>>52261420
Solars are the best at everything.

>Abyssal
Yes, an Abyssal can actually disobey all of the Neverborn's rules except one when it comes to their Lunar mate. It's stated outright that the love and bond between an Abyssal and their Lunar mate are likely to best way to free an Abyssal and turn them back into a Solar.

>Infernal
No. Your Lunar is still your Lunar with all that entails, but the Yozi did a better job changing the Exaltation, and no amount of love is going to fix them back into a Solar or free them from the Yozi. On the bright side, the yozi don't really have an issue with you being with your Lunar mate as long as it doesn't interfere with their commands or your urge.
>>
File: 2e_lunars___7dc_vs_db_by_kiyo.jpg (130KB, 1214x658px) Image search: [Google]
2e_lunars___7dc_vs_db_by_kiyo.jpg
130KB, 1214x658px
>>52261420
>Companions' bondmates count as companions, right?
Yes. Though I'm considering letting them share their slot in a future update.

>Also, I don't know Exalted well- are Solars some super hot shit compared to Lunars? From the pricing I assume they're really strong.
They're pretty hot shit, yeah. Solars have the potential to be some of the most powerful things in setting (and are pretty buff from the get-go), Abyssals are that but edgy, and Infernals are that but sideways and green.

>Are Abyssal/Infernal bondmates a good way to screw the Neverborn/Yozi out of some exalted?
Probably a good way, yes. There's some canon Infernals implied to be willing to defect from the Yozi for their Lunar bondmates.

>Does it mean your bondmate is going to be some kind of horrible supervillain?
Not necessarily.

Infernals don't have much really stopping them back for defecting from the Yozis, but if they do act like supervillains with their Acts of Villainy. They can go from horrible, to Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain, to actively helpful and benevolent but still holding monologues and building deathtraps

Abyssals are a bit worse... In that if they try to rebel or go against their 'kill EVERYTHING' mission, they start exploding into Resonance that fucks up everyone/everything around them.

However. The Lunar Mate of an Abyssal's basically exempt from all that, and allow an Abyssal to ignore the Neverborn's orders and rules. Abyssals can fight against the dead, as long as they do so in defense of their Lunar mate.

And there's renegade Abyssals running around anyway.
>>
>>52261567
Solars are the best at everything they're allowed to have. They're rigidly forbidden from having shapeshifting stuff, so that Lunars have even the slightest bit of things they're good at.
>>
>>52257287
If I remember correctly, 'Attribute' is not meant to be a soft-cap remover for health/stamina/magicka - just a boost on top of whatever you've trained. If I'm right (?) it might be worth an update clarifying this.
>>
>>52261470
Puttin aside those what even is offered? It's all "You're good at this skill" unless it's offering something from another setting entirely. What is the point of this jump when everything is generic or from something else? it's nothing more then another power grabfroma guy who failed the last time he tried.
>>
>>52261340
Not him, but usually a "full perk tree" has at least 4 perks, except when there's not enough in the setting to justify it. Like Va11ha11A. It's pretty clear that you have a lot more to draw on than usual for perks.
>>
>>52261155
>Basically, stuff from Exalted that would cause your Exaltation to fuck off still does so. But out-of-jump stuff doesn't.
>It's less of a concern for Lunars though, since they don't really get access to Cosmic Principle without jumping through a lot of hoops to get Infernal charms. And I can't think of anything else that causes it to fly off, aside from giving it up to downgrade to a god.
Wait so can I go Devil-Tiger in a later Jump without it effecting mu Lunar Exaltation?
>>
>>52261362
In order:

Shiner should be immune to negative effects of Free Magic, good catch. I'll add that in. Dead can still be injured by its use, though.

You interpret Charter's Lack correctly, but I'll adjust the description to make that clearer.

I can't really see any harm in allowing the charter mark to become invisible. There are glamours in-universe that do that kind of thing.

The subheadings bit is detritus I missed from an earlier build, so I'll remove it.

Yeah, I'll just remove the bloodline drawback. Simplicity over accuracy has its value.

>>52261566

This is a valid concern; I just based that number off the length of a jump. What about something like fifty years? With a normal lifespan, that could plausibly be somebody's life's work.
>>
File: LearntoFly (1).pdf (92KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
LearntoFly (1).pdf
92KB, 1x1px
Sandbag tree now less ludicrously durable.
>>
>>52261749
>I can't really see any harm in allowing the charter mark to become invisible.
Isn't it normally invisible anyway? It's only when it's touched by another charter mage that it lights up, right?
>>
>>52261646
You effectively get a soft cap for each of them by going to TES in the first place.

Purchasing Attributes lets you start with a boosted Attribute while retaining the sort of initial gains you'd get at an unboosted level.
>>
>>52261779

It brightens up when another charter mage touches it, but I'm pretty sure it's visible either way. Otherwise, people like Hedge would have no reason to wear fake charter marks that break when touched.
>>
>>52261755
Great this shit again.
>>
>>52261716
You can go Devil Tiger without it affecting your Lunar Exaltation, yes. Devil Tiger does not get access to Cosmic Principle and is actually mutually exclusive with it.

What you can't do without affecting your Lunar Exaltation, is becoming a Yozi-clone.

This is not some horrible restriction though, because going Yozi-clone is a terrible idea with way more downsides than benefits anyway.
>>
>>52261755
Sandbag still says you can never be hurt.
>>
>>52261755
There is still absolutely nothing to this jump. You yourself can't even give a reason for it to exist other then "help this dude out I guess".

Justify it as more then a power grab for a few perks you want or take it away.
>>
>>52261755
You've fixed fucking nothing. Nothing. All the problems are still there. Go away Blade. This is very, very clearly just you trying to sneak some powers in. Take it to your own drive.
>>
>>52261749
Maybe make it it would take "fifty years to begin begin to unravel the workings of the Charter". It lets people do what works for their own story, while providing enough of a benchmark that it doesn't feel /completely/ arbitrary? (Although for my preferences it's still feels too short - looking at history, it seems that it takes a /lot/ more than a single lifetime to chart out the foundations of the universe, and that's before you add magic to the mix.)
>>
>>52261823
So just to make sure I can use charms when in alternate forms right?
>>
Friendly reminder that, because of Dirge, Red almost left.
>>
>>52261590
If you want to be technical solars can still get some shapeshifting.
You generally have to be eclipse caste and beg it off Raksha or Infernals, but it's still possible. It's just not the same as how Lunars do it.
>>
>>52261868
Friendly reminder that your father no longer has any love for your mother.

Even while digging up her grave to have his way with that moldering vagina.
>>
>>52261866
You should be able to, yeah. The Exaltation is part of your soul.
>>
what does an exaltation look like anyway?
>>
>>52261868
Friendly reminder that Dirge would still be here if not for Red.
>>
>>52261888
Fuck dude, I didn't need that image.
>>
>>52261905
I imagine like one of the Lord Souls from Dark Souls.
>>
>>52261866
>>52261893
Here's the thing. The humanlike shape is very important for lots of charms to function.
Especially martial arts charms.

Some like Infernal charms don't really give a shit about that, but it's something to consider.
Of course by humanlike that really just means you aren't a tentacle monster or similar. So it really depends.
>>
Is there a reason why Demon Rebirth Ritual is a capstone in Demons of Astlan? Knowing how that works any wizard who knows anything about summoning and binding demons could do it.
>>
>>52261932
Holy fuck he made it worse

Blade are you just fucking shit posting now?
>>
>>52261755 #

>400- The Other Thing Breaks First
>The sandbag is known for one thing - being completely unbreakable. From being tossed through a snowman, to being shot through in iceberg, or strapped to a (small) nuclear warhead and tossed at massive wall of ice. No matter what happens to it, it never seems in the least bit damaged. And now, you are as durable as it is.

Are you serious?
>>
File: The Old Kingdom.pdf (208KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Old Kingdom.pdf
208KB, 1x1px
>>52261865

Sounds good to me. Updated, with your feedback and the guy before you's.
>>
>>52261755
Being able to survive a small nuke, or selectively be made of dark matter (or anti matter) is somewhat extreme for a jump about hang-gliding. Especially when you get a free perk that says "don't worry, you'll survive this jump. There are no risks here". Looking at some of the other 400/600 perks, it seems like they don't even come close to measuring up and/or are chock full of no limit fallacies. And a bunch of the items don't make much sense if you haven't played the game.
>>
>>52258064
My weapons are mostly disposable, honestly. Swords to ploughshares and all that. So, I have a decent blacksmith/foundry on Nomanisan, based on tech from Overwatch and CATastrophe.
>>
File: 2e_lunars___madame_vert_by_kiyo.jpg (174KB, 867x922px) Image search: [Google]
2e_lunars___madame_vert_by_kiyo.jpg
174KB, 867x922px
>>52261866
Yeah, you can. The Exaltation's part of your soul, not your body (aside from Dragon-Blooded and Alchemicals).

>>52261869
Technically, they can even beg some Lunar charms of them and get some limited stuff like getting some bone armor.

But yeah, not the same.

>>52261905
The actual Exaltation itself, when without a host?

A bright glowing point/sphere of light, I think? It is very, very rare to see one though.

>>52261944
Normally, yeah... But we're talking Lunars here. They laugh at the 'humanlike' shape thing.
>>
>>52261955
>>52261956
Sorry anon I had to move post to highlight it right, my ocd was blasting.
>>
>>52261908
Friendly reminder that your sister went into prostitution, and that your grandfather holds the keys on those particular chains.

>>52261940
I apologize.
But they deserve it.
>>
>>52262008
Sexy lizard.
>>
>>52261942
...So how do I shove all Exaltations and Lord Souls into one person without them exploding?
>>
>>52262035
Perks!
>>
>>52261802
Ah. What I meant was, I've seen a bunch of people talking about the perk as (and this was how I myself first understood it): you don't ever suffer from diminishing returns - even if you're an arch wizard with a ludicrous amount of magicka, you can still train it like you're a complete novice.
>>
>>52262035
Well, for Lord Souls you can shove in as many as you want as long as the person you're doing it to is powerful enough. For Exaltations, there's only one "slot".
>>
>>52261802
That seems...really good for it's price dude.
>>
>>52262035
The lord souls shouldn't cause an explosion, they may cause fires though, if anything the biggest issue with them would be to only put one of them, or multiple copies of one soul into a single person. The lord souls seem to balance each other out.Though I suppose that if the person you are putting them into isn't strong enough the fire it causes might be a bit big.
>>
>>52262035
as in all 150 solar exaltations and so on? because there is no real mechanical reason to have more than one, maybe one of each caste?
>>
>>52262064
Yes, you can. But even training like a novice, you'll still suffer diminishing returns. Like adding a drop of water to the ocean. It just won't take any longer to /get/ another "health point", as it were. That doesn't mean it'll always be just as useful.
>>
>>52262035
Canonically you can't. The only reason multiple exaltations is even possible for a jumper is a double dose of fiat.
Souls just plain don't have enough room for that. Maybe if you got really creative and could stuff more than one soul unit into a person you could maybe do it, but even then the conflicting essence patterns are more than likely to cause an explosion anyways.
>>
>>52261011
It certainly looks like you really like the setting, which is definitely good. Just purge some of the options that can be twisted to basically give you unlimited power, and add some more actual content. It's certainly gonna be hard to balance a jump that seems to include hundreds of settings, but I'm sure you'll find something.
>>
Mkay then. Anybody not want me to just trash it?
>>
>>52262091
No, it doesn't. See >>52262114 . At a certain point, getting tiny-ass gainz will be barely noticeable. And it's 300 CP. Hardly "cheap", especially with a 600 CP drawback cap.
>>
>>52262035
Make them into a Monster Cat from Soul Eater and shove one type of Exaltation in each soul?
>>
>>52262102
Don't Lord Souls auto decay over time, though? Due to the nature of the Cycle they're born from?
>>
>>52262145
I want a fun low-power jump where I got bob-sledding/hang-gliding with a penguin, and maybe even grant him the power to fly.
>>
>>52262190
Oh for fucks sake Elona

You fix it then if you want it so much. You haven't seemed to do anything about the problems yet.
>>
>>52262181
Not the Dark Soul, at least. It actually gets more powerful over time. It might get weaker if you restart the flame, though.
>>
>>52262181
It's a bit hard to tell, since all the canon bearers of the Lord Souls either split them or did some other fuckery. But we do have perks for just "decaying", so...
>>
>>52262181

We're not actually sure of that. Both the Light and Dark Soul were broken up into a bunch of fragments and constantly thrown into one fire or another. The only ones that stayed whole (until they too got thrown in the First Flame) were Nito's Death Soul (which was weakened considerably due to Necromancers leeching off of him while he slept) and the Witch of Izalith's Life Soul which she accidentally fucked up with experimentation.

None of the Lord Souls survived in tact long enough for us to see if they decayed or not.
>>
>>52262190
>Low powered
So not this jump then?
>>
We exchanged jumpmakers by giving them Dirge for Blade. This is the lot we chose.
>>
>>52261982
Dude, it's an SB-er. They tend not to be the sharpest tools in the shed. Just look at Cracker_Jack.
>>
>>52262240
Fair enough. Gwyn split his up into fucking everybody, the Pygmy made his into a whole goddamn wraith, Nito was getting nommed on by Pinwheel and I'm not sure if the Bed of Chaos can really be used to measure it. Plus the Nameless King and Gwendolyn still seem to be doing okay.

>But we do have perks for just "decaying", so...
Do we? Like what?
>>
>>52262292
Dirge chose to leave of his own free will. Blade just showed up and started crashing on our couch.

I didn't ask for this.
>>
>>52262306
>Do we? Like what?
Generic Xianxia, SDS, and Greek Myth all have perks for it.
>>
File: 1450062609808.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1450062609808.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>52262145
Personally I don't think Learn to Fly is really going to work as a jump. There's just not a lot too it.
You could probably keep at it and turn it into something good if you wanted too, but it's really up to you if you want to do that.
I don't think you should just quit unless you want to, but if you do try and see this through I really think that you should strip down the powerlevels quite a bit.

Of course the worst case scenario is that you've got a personal jump for yourself so even if you lose you win.
What's the harm in trying?
>>
>>52262314
We technically invited him over by demanding he post his stuff in thread before uploading.

So yeah, we did.
>>
>>52262354
We have a Clustertruck gauntlet, so if BLADE's willing to do that, it might work. With a win condition and a small reward.
>>
>>52262254
Kinda annoyed they didn't mention them at all in DS3. I liked how they continuously resurfaced in DS2, personally. But I guess everyone was too busy hating on 2 to do anything with it in 3.
>>
>>52262295
I'M THE SHARPEST HAMMER YOU'LL EVER SEE, YOU LITTLE SHIT!

...Wait.
>>
>>52262145
Cut most of the perks, make it a low power jump about penguins. Hell make it a 500 cp vacation jump as a penguin.
>>
>>52261011
what >>52262116 said

>>52261038
It gets worse Buck Godot: Zap Gun for Hire is Part of this multi-verse, and prime movers fall under inhuman, literal omnipotence for 50 CP
>>
>>52262390
... This'd actually make the most sense. Gauntlet approach with a neat reward.
>>
>>52262422
Oh yeah, that reminds me. Abnormal starting CP? Look at Dishonored.
>>
>>52261975
Actually, sorry, I've just spotted a couple of things.

'Quality Assurance' protects technology from the adverse effects of free magic, while various free magic perks (most notably 'The Not-AsBright Shiner') cause it to /fail/ in your presence. Does having both mean you can selectively break technology?

Does'Flexible Casting', essentially mean that your own free magic/ charter magic no longer interact / weaken one another - essentially putting a floor on your power (assuming that no /outside/ aura is impacting you?)

Is there synergy going on between 'Sayrian Energy's ability to convert free magic to charter and other free magic perks (most notably The Not-As-Bright Shiner)?

With regards to 'False Charter Mark', isn't a /real/ charter mark free for everyone?

It might be worth it to expound on the consequences of having (and using) both magics at once without some sort of insulation.

Sorry to throw all this at you - for what it's worth I'm only taking the time to do it because I think it's a very good jump that's just a little rough around the edges.
>>
>>52262392

They were already fragments and scraps in Dark Souls 2, they might as well have been grains in Dark Souls 3 if they still existed.
>>
>>52262415
Was she looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an "L" on her forehead?
>>
>>52262390
...okay. I think I can do that.
>>
>>52262477
Just remember

This doesn't mean take what you have now and slap gauntlet on it. That makes things worse. You need to actually change it.
>>
>>52262415
so you are A ax? Axes are cool And useful.
>>
>>52262464
We're they, though? Sure the Lost Sinner and the Rotten were scrubs, but they were insane shambling wrecks anyway. And one of them was possessed by a sunlight maggot.

And the "Great Souls" still gave Vendrick enough power to build Drangleic and curbstomp the giants.

>>52262508
Bancho gets it! I'm cool and useful!
>>
>>52262214
What's there to do? He wants to emulate the most extreme parts of a comedy setting without regard to risk/reward ratios. For inspiration I could recommend looking at Kerbal, but frankly I think he's approaching the setting from a vastly different angle than what I want.

Give us the starting point, with the growth to reach the ending, basically. Replace you are infinitely durable with the an option to coat or fill your body with materials to match the way you can change sandbags in the jump. Or instead of just buying nukes, maybe ease of access to getting your hands on things you really shouldn't.

>>52262477
This is a better idea, though.
>>
>>52262064
Yeah might be worth rewording then.

>>52262091
Initial gains. It's a flat boost to an attribute, it just doesn't affect your growth in the way getting to the same level from practice would.

It's a bit like having a lower Effective Character Level in D&D (at least in terms of experience) but just for whatever attribute you paid for.

Like say you needed to throw 100 firebolts at 100 wolves in order to get a 10% increase in magicka. To get to 20% you would have to throw a further 150 firebolts at another 150 wolves. If you've already paid for attribute once in magicka however you start with the 10% boost and it only takes you 100 wolves to get to 20% (rather than 250).

>>52262158
It's 100 CP.
>>
>>52260755
Jump # 18 Dark Souls
Background: Disciple of the sun (100)
Starting location: Lost Bastille
Perks:
*Gross Incandescence (0)
*Jolly Cooperation (150, Discount)
*Praise the Sun (300, Discount)
*Feeling Lucky (300)
*Pleasant Disposition (200)
*Economic (100)

Equipment:
*Ring of restoration (50)
Companions
*Import X 4 (200)
Drawbacks:
*Unwanted visitors (+200)
*Bonewheel Parade (+300)

Companions

Abraham Van Hellsing
Background: Drop In
Perks:
*Miracles

Akitsu
Background: Sanctuary Guardian
Perks:
*Interception
*Concecration

Adam Jensen
Background: Hunter of the Lost
Perks:
*Sense Evil
*Judgement – Guilty
*Targay’s Set

Journal Entry # 6257

So I had been looking forward to becoming a living being again and getting off this rotten world. That sadly did not happen. I am still here, now stuck in the past instead. I suppose I could go try and find whatever poor undead who has been charged with linking the fire here but making a friend to watch them pull a self-sacrifice doesn’t sound like fun to me.

TO make matters worse we have landed at an old decrepit prison filled with undead that have lost their mind. It’s kind of tight quarters but we have managed to clear them all out. I feel a little bad about that, there must be a way to return these people to who they were. We retreated to my mansion that fallows me from jump to jump now and have fortified it.

I have decided to return to creating a band. Abraham and Adam really aren’t really interested but Arcueid seems to like the idea. I think this place needs something to brighten it up this drab and dreary world. Everything is so serious a matter of life or unlife and death.

I can’t rekindle the fire but hopefully I can brighten a few people’s lives my own way.
>>
>>52259864
House Martell so "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

Family reunions were awkward.
>>
Welp, that
happened

Take a gander over! Drawbacks and companions as well as Syndrome-meta perks too
>>
>>52262571

All of of the souls of the old lords (and Seath), the Old Witch Soul, Old King Soul, Old Dead One Soul and Old Paledrake Soul are described as remnants in the games even if they're still more luminous compared to normal boss souls. To be used up again really would leave them as nothing special in the far future of DS3.
>>
>>52260672
>removed the Ring.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>52262598

Eeeeey, Sun Bro.
>>
>>52262595
Yeah, but it's 300 CP for the full package. Or did that change recently?
>>
>>52262622
Is there really a need to write down every single power from the setting? It seems a little like someone writing down every spell in DnD.
>>
>>52262658
dnd is far easier to research
>>
>>52261187
Mimi (Weapon):
Perks: Empathetic response, Mundane form (baseball bat), Pinprick (head of victim), soul resonance finisher
-Surprisingly, not a guitar. I considered that, but I feel like that would be predictable. Instead, Mimi will be getting home runs.

Items:
comfortable welcome gift
-Wow, this is possibly the best gifts jumpchan has ever given to me for free. How nic-
>"I thought I would give you a little help, given the god of madness."
... Of course. I almost forgot.

Matching pair
Big black cauldron (-400)
-I'm probably going to use this as a steed more than mixing potions, since i'm not great at potion mixing.

Witchy home (-600)
-I know I already have a home, but this place sounds too good to resist.
Wait, "A spooky location near your starting area?".
Fuck, it's on the moon.

Drawbacks:
March of the clowns (-300)
-...Maybe staying on the moon is a good idea.

Temptation (-100)
-I've always been a little mad, ever since wonderland. this isn't so bad.

Think of the children (0)
-*Sigh*. so if I don't deal with Medusa the first time, I won't be able to kill her. Great.

In this jump, I tried futilely to get my house down to earth, but honestly, the moon isn't a bad place to live. Well, I did have to abandon it after Asura became my neighbor. Yes, because I completely forgot about the date of Asura's release, I had to abandon my Giant belladonna berry of a house. And then I couldn't get it back, since Asura got imprisoned in the moon!

Regardless of my housing woes, when it came to the plot, no one focused on it especially. We had our own issues in the infinite clowns thing. But we did our part in the war against madness, me joining my companions in EAT on missions, sometimes.

After Asura was dealt with, I actually tried to make a demon tool. Pfffft. It was nearly impossible with the amount of training I had, but I did manage to create one semi-useful thing. glasses that can grant the wearer soul perception. Since I can't see souls, this helped.
>>
>>52262662
It's not hard to download the books. There's a download thread on tg constantly where you can just ask for them and people will put them up for you.

Just seems like a lot of unnecessary bloat.
>>
File: 1488731053466.jpg (88KB, 322x410px) Image search: [Google]
1488731053466.jpg
88KB, 322x410px
>>52262658

It isn't every single power from the setting, it's just major techniques and usages of the powers. It's more or less there to show the variety of techniques and allow you to already know a bunch of them starting out.
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>52262635
...I, uh, take it you liked the Ring?

I got mostly reactions of it being too good for the price last time... Though to be honest, I haven't really found anything to replace it with.
>>
>>52262598
Praise the Sun!

>>52262631
Fair enough. My lore's a bit rusty, I guess.

Shit, come to think it, I still haven't even finished Ashes.
>>
>>52262678
You could probably show variety with 1/4 of what you've chosen though. One power at each level of the varying types to showcase the different levels of power and the different sorts of power each category lets you have. It'd reduce the page count by a lot but still accomplish the goal.
>>
>>52262685
Not that anon, by it really didn't seem that great to me. Since it didn't work on anything natural or on other Exalts. That left, what? Things from the Wyld?
>>
File: 1489341512967.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489341512967.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>52262678
>>52262673

You're also not going to be the one fielding questions for a while if anyone actually jumps this thing and they ask what the syndromes actually do
'd rather have it built into the jump a wide sample of their abilities then have to explain it every time someone sees the Syndromes part of the main jumps and goes "but wot does it actually do"
>>
>>52262678
So, is Third Eye actually clairvoyance? Or are you hearing things halfway across the world half an hour after they've occurred?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>52244326
Jump 181 Disgaea
http://pastebin.com/qWKr78q5
Highlights include being very unpopular and burdened with horrible pink hair. Making my own Celestial realm via DC Occult. Getting my own Netherworld via DLC. Not risking the existence of every place I've ever been for 1000cp. It was tempting, but I didn't think I had good enough odds for winning.
1 Kekkai Sensen
2 Kamen Rider Ryuki
3 Captain N the Game Master
4 Rosario + Vampire
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 XMen Movies
7 Inuyasha
8 Spider Man trilogy
>>
>>52262678
Just ignore it, a 'bloat' argument relies on the idea that, you know, we have limited space somehow when we don't.
>>
>>52262736
Rosario + Vampire
I'll need a new 4.
>>
>>52262114
It’s a question of whether power over training time is expressed as a linear graph, or with diminishing returns.

Let’s say there are diminishing returns. I.e. it's a log graph. So it might take a day to double it the first time, then two to increase it the same amount (to 3x the staring amount), then three and so on.

With the perk, as it’s intended to be, it's essentially shifting the graph up (so it becomes - logx +1 -).So before training you already have the starting power , plus the boost. After a days training, you have twice the starting attribute, plus the boost. Three days after that, you have three times the starting attribute, plus the boost. And so on and so forth.

So the perk is about a boost on top of your trained attribute, and has no impact on training times. It’s not /always/ reducing training times to always be a novice, where you can get one ‘point’ of magic every day.

Alternately, is it IS a linear graph (y=x), wherein every day of training you get 1 'point' of an attribute. Here, then no matter how much you’ve trained, it always takes twice the amount of training to double your attribute. There are constant returns to scale (which mathematically means that there are no diminishing returns)
Here, the perk doesn’t impact training times, because nothing impacts training times. A novice’s training isn’t boosted more than a masters. Yes, there’s an argument to be made that a days training for a novice is worth relatively more to them than a day for a master, but that is irrelevant to the perk, because the perk has no impact on training times (the rate of change/ the slope of the graph)– it’s just a starting boost.

In either case, it might be better to phrase the perk as something to the effect of “a boost on top of your training”.
>>
>>52262723
Which they'd be able to know just as well with about half or a quarter of the current number of things. You're already not including some by your own admission so this isn't the be all end all list of what they can do already, meaning you're likely to get questions. Less material would prevent as much bloat, let you put the most interesting powers more on display and also explain what each power can do without covering the same ground as much. It feels more like you're doing this for the sake of length.
>>
>>52262622
So. Breath of the wild.

Apparently you want to do it?
>>
>>52262730
It's effectively clairvoyance, cause you're not hearing the actual EVENT happening per se, you're hearing all the things leading to the event far in advance. Sorta like seeing something at the top of a hill about to roll down the hill, you know what'll happen just because your senses can (to you) clearly anticipate the logical concluson of those actions.
If that's a bit too hokey, though, nobody said that Angel Halo only had to effect the /5/ senses...
>>
File: 126030771354.png (39KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126030771354.png
39KB, 700x700px
>>52262718
Yeah. Things from the Wyld, as well as spirits like Gods, Demons, and Ghosts.

But considering Exalts are going to be the worst opposition you'll face there, and most spirits aren't much of a threat...
>>
>>52262768
Oh please do this. Oh please oh please start this argument.
>>
>>52262781
Gods are less natural than Exalts?
>>
>>52262768
Yes lets start this fight. You who cannot even make a jump about penguins. You are the one we need to start this argument.
>>
>>52262685

It was my favorite choice in the Jump yes. I got inspired and made plans around it for other Jumps. Admitedly it was my fault for not considering it's WIP status but I really liked it so I had to express my feelings.
>>
>>52262786
>>52262801
Guys, chillax. It's only a fight if insults and shit actually start flying, right now there's nothing.
>>
>>52262824
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
>>
File: 1487149739189.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487149739189.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>52262762
I'm not sure what you mean by bloat. If you want a shorter jump, I'm not sure I can provide, I tend to accidentally go overboard with things, and now honestly it's too late for me to NOT write the things.
They're already written.
>>52262768
Yes. I got some progress on it already in planning stages(the basic concepts for all the perks for the origins and some items) while I was working on >>52262622 for the jump

Anything you want to ask?
>>
File: hajime.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hajime.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>52262824
>>
>>52262834
I was going to try and do it, but if you already have stuff then I guess go ahead?

Imma go figure out how to make a fun jump about a penguin going flying.
>>
>>52259864
>Sigil
An orange locust facing a blue butterfly, on a white background.

>House Words
"To serve is to speak."
>>
>>52262854

>"BAH GAWD HE THREW ON THE CHAIR!!! MY PREDICTION IS THAT TONIGHT, SOMEONE'S GETTIN HURT!!!"
>>
>>52262873
>>
>>52262755
>A novice’s training isn’t boosted more than a masters.
It's clearly based on the level-up system in Skyrim, so yes, there are. Becoming better in a given skill gives you "exp" and contributes to your level. Every time you "level-up", you gain 10 points to spend on either Health, Magicka, or Stamina. To get to the next "level", and thus gain 10 more "points", you have to increase your skills to a greater extent, training them more, etc. It's harder to increase skills the greater your proficiency, so this leads to it being harder to level up the higher your level. This is just saying that your improvement in these attributes don't suffer from being harder to level up, and it's connected to training up those stats without having to train more for the same benefit. And it's not a "boost", so much as it's adding to your "base" in that stat.
>>
>>52262793
Apparently, yes? Though it's less 'natural' things, as it is things from Creation proper.

Exalts seem to still count as human for the Ring of Being, and humans are part of Creation. While the Gods are immaterial spirits, that do have some connection to their domains and have maintaining Creation as their job, but are much less "of it" than Elementals or even mortal creatures.

At least, that's what I think? It is a bit weird, yeah.

>>52262814
Well, that sucks...

Hm, I could add it in again? But then I'm not sure if I should do it as an undiscounted thing or just slot it back in where it was before.
>>
File: 1487203247072.png (191KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487203247072.png
191KB, 600x600px
>>52262864
Good luck with that! I'm just gonna try and get the rest of the jump done now that the hard part is more or less finished.
>>
>>52262898
Your speed amazes me. It really does.
>>
>>52262834
Go get the emulator running while you're at it.
>>
File: Ichiban Da.png (1MB, 1077x624px) Image search: [Google]
Ichiban Da.png
1MB, 1077x624px
>>52262906
I try my best, cause it's fun.
>>
>>52262656
Full package?

Do you mean dipping into each of them?

Because there's not a lot of profit in that. You'd be better off buying the same one 3 times as our growth rate would stay as if you had a normal amount of that attribute but you'd have a much greater head start (as you'd initially still have the gains of a novice while having an attribute of someone a lot more experienced rather than someone with a bit more experience).
>>
>>52262906
You're talking to the best jumpmaker, what did you expect?
>>
>>52262988
Wait, you can purchase each of them multiple times? I was under the impression that you could purchase Magicka, Stamina, and Health exactly once and it would "soft-cap" each one. Is that not the case? Oh, not that anon, btw.
>>
>>52262895

I don't know about other but so long as it's in there I'd buy it discounted or non-discounted.
>>
>>52262988
... Wait. I think there's a misunderstanding going on somewhere.

To clarify: The effects of the perk is basically just a +10 racial bonus to the base stat, right? So if you bought it in Magicka 5 times, it's just, that you have 150 magicka when the jump begins, but you're still level 1 instead of level 6?
>>
A thought occurs to me: power combinations from young justice + personified cells from mighty boosh +(true hive mind+ what makes me unique +pathogen participation) from prototype+ infection strain from warframe Would this just constantly generate bodies for me?
>>
Hey Val, if you transform into something else via something like Animorphs Morphing or an Omnitrix, can you use The Next Generation with that forms abilities to give them to someone else?
>>
>>52263049

This:

>>52263062

Is basically the idea.
>>
>>52259864
Speaking of aSoIaF, I have a bit of a doubt regarding how the "Brave Companions" pricing is supposed to work. Is it supposed to be eight times 150cp to give eight Companions 300cp each?
>>
>>52263134
Why couldn't you? This is what people mean by "hand-holding". There's no reason for it not to, and it should fairly obviously apply. Think about things before asking, anon.
>>
>>52263134
Sure.
>>
>>52263134
>transform into something else via something like Animorphs Morphing or an Omnitrix
That's bestiality, anon.
Do not commit bestiality.
>>
Has anyone claimed the Scion rpg setting for a jump?
>>
>>52263150
Nah it's 100 to import 8 and then an additional 50 CP for each companion you want to get the CP.

So 500 for 8 with CP.

I may change that as well given it's only 300 apiece but when you've made as many jumps as I have editing most of the companion options is a bit of a job.
>>
>>52262622
Aw, hell yeah. I'm going for Balor, personally, that was always my favorite Syndrome. Orcus is pretty cool, too.
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>52263056
Well, I'll figure out where to put it. Either way, I'll have it back in there next time.

>>52263187
There was someone who mentioned they wanted to do that? But it might've been a while ago.
>>
>>52262622
>Double Cross
Can you post the main jump? Please?
>>
>>52263187
Not that I know of. Go for it!
>>
>>52263219
Ah, got it. Thanks you.
>>
>>52262988
Really? Wouldn't it be better just to buy each one once and train them up from there?
>>
>>52263230
Don't think the main jump's done yet.
>>
>>52263168
Sometimes jumpmakers make arbitrary rulings on things. I thought it would, but I was just checking.

>>52263176
Thanks.

>>52263184
It's not bestiality if you're both the same species at the time, anon.
>>
>>52262622
>no Supreme Fur
Come on, Diggger, what are you doing? I need my maximum overfluff technique.
>>
>>52262622
For passive powers, how long does having it active count as a use?
>>
File: Scion.pdf (78KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Scion.pdf
78KB, 1x1px
>>52263187
>>52263224
There was an attempt, like, almost two years ago.
I don't think the guy ever showed up again.
Succeed where he failed, brave anon!
>>
>>52263299
No, there's no point in buying them at all, because you can train them up from the beginning, and it doesn't do anything but provide you with a pointless boost. You already get the attributes uncapped just for free.
>>
>>52262447

Sorry for the delayed response, I had to go cook dinner. In order:

As written, I'd expect Quality Assurance to override the other once. I can just add the word "can" to it, though, which gives you the selectiveness.

Yes, Flexible Casting does that. I can rephrase it to be more clear--something like "using free magic does not weaken your charter magic, and vice versa".

Sayrian Energy does in fact let you convert things like NAB Shiner's free-magic field to a Charter Magic field. Again, I can probably adjust the wording on it for clarity.

False Charter Mark...that's a good point, actually. Huh. Maybe I should have it so that even having a real charter mark weakens your free magic?

I don't mind you bringing all this up, since it's an opportunity to improve the jump. Thanks for looking through it!
>>
>>52263363
But it sounds like each gain will become exponentially harder if you don't buy it.
>>
>>52263330

Read "Physique Maintenance" for Chimeras

I fused it and Supreme Fur since I couldn't justify Supreme Fur being it's own power.
Think of it as a package deal~

>>52263350
Going to sleep with it active counts as a use, or otherwise after 24 hours.
>>
Jumpers! When have you been pushed to the point where you decided to go all out?
>>
>>52263428
Some faggot kicked my service dog
>>
>>52263428
Drawback empowered enemies and states With diametrically opposing ideologies like the Jovian Republic usually,I'm too powerful not to give them my full attention.
>>
>>52263422
Are you shitting me? It's been explained at least 3 times this thread.
>>
File: 1488226261060.jpg (123KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488226261060.jpg
123KB, 819x1024px
>>52263428
More or less constantly. I overreact easily, and and flip out almost as often.
>>
>>52263459
>kicking a service dog
What kind of asshole would do that.
>>
File: 1487185062308.jpg (82KB, 688x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1487185062308.jpg
82KB, 688x1162px
Tell me about when revealing out of jump stuff ended really, really badly.
>>
>>52257483

If you want to summon semi-permanent magitech entities, then there's a perk in Ar Tonelico which allows for that - it's one of Mir's tricks, creating Viruses that could force the Tower to project a physical body for them (rendering them very difficult to damage if you don't figure out the trick).

Additionally, most Song Magic involves summoning representative entities to carry out the spell, though it's unusual for those to actually be sapient.
>>
>>52263493
Looks like someone skipped leg day
>>
>>52262723
two questions 1. Will Sanity protection from other drums help and if so how much?
2.Is there going to be a way to convert CP into whatever you purchase these powers with ? because I need like 1800 of them.
>>
>>52263423
>I fused it and Supreme Fur since I couldn't justify Supreme Fur being it's own power.
Think of it as a package deal~
Oh, I missed that, somehow. Feel rather foolish. Thank you, though. Now all shall know my fluff and despair at the cuteness.
>>
File: 200% Dangerous.png (379KB, 435x741px) Image search: [Google]
200% Dangerous.png
379KB, 435x741px
>>52262834

Hey Digger. I've got a question for ya related to Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 3.

Tell me if this is crazy.

In Ex-Aid itself, Gashats infect people who haven't undergone the compatibility surgery with the Bugster Virus.

We know that the actual Bugster monsters are based on enemies from their respective games.

Game Maker IX allows the buyer to transform any gaming media into a Gashat, essentially allowing me to bring any video game villain to life in the form of a Bugster as long as I'm willing to infect someone with the virus.

Now, do virtual pets count as video games for the purposes of Game Maker IX? If so, what kind of Bugster would they create? Considering they usually don't have villains and the point is just to raise the pet itself.
>>
File: 1473010027303.jpg (77KB, 680x726px) Image search: [Google]
1473010027303.jpg
77KB, 680x726px
>>52263428
You mean aside from escalation jumps where if I didn't either measure up or hide my ass in the Tower of Fate, I was going to get my ass kicked?

Well, first I had to deal with Deus from Asura's Wrath...not THAT hard since I had done the full row of Dragonball jumps beforehand, but the man himself was INCREDIBLY difficult to put down and a lot more durable than he looked. It didn't get much easier until Asura himself showed up.

When I thanked Asura for the help, he grunted 'shut up' angrily in my direction. I asume that is Wrath-speak for 'you're welcome'. Ended up helping in the Viltra showdown, but I made myself scarce after The Creator showed up. Wasn't much I could do at that point.

Later on, after I had established yet-another-Mantra-Cube, I put it to use against Galactus along with what I gained from the other escalation jumps.

Past that point, I've...actually never HAD to go all out for any real reason. Last jump after that was Rick and Morty, and I spent most of that one being drunk and miserable while doing science.

Like, when you're at the point you need to (intentionally) explode or throw planets around, I feel like something has gone wrong.

Ever since I got the Sidereal perk that prevents load-bearing (Always An Ending), I have made it a habit to destroy every moon in a jump I enter. I consider it a jump's hazing ritual.

...wiiiith two exceptions. Type-Moon and Sailor Moon. Because I may be destructive and lack a proper sense of right and wrong, but I'm not retarded.
>>
>>52263428

German Hollow Quest, Generic Xianxia, Bleach Sailor Moon, literally all the Dragon Ball jumps except for the one that covers Kid Goku's adventures, and The God of High School.

So fairly often.
>>
>>52263361
I can't find the normal bit on the drive.
Mind posting your latest of the original?
>>
>>52262622
Noticed a minor typo. I'm pretty sure the second purchase of Primordial Yellow is meant to be Primordial Orange.
>>
>>52263555
Tokyo Ghoul. Long story short, it ended with pretty much everyone dying.
>>
File: Skyrim 1.28.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim 1.28.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
Hopefully the Attribute thing is clearer now.
>>
File: ZOlSab7.jpg (85KB, 746x755px) Image search: [Google]
ZOlSab7.jpg
85KB, 746x755px
>>52263459
That motherfucker deserved it, then.
>>
>>52263423
Do all the powers have self-toggles?
>>
Does anyone have the main double cross pdf?
>>
>>52263661
Not on the drive, just on the archive.
Also, I was wrong, and the guy is still working on it, last sighting early this month.
>>
>>52263586
1. It's in the initial powers document at the beginning
2. Yes, but everyone is getting 2000 points now, I've realized having to spread amongst multiple power lines is balancing enough for them.

>>52263597
Actually, the game doesn't just bring enemies to life. It can bring main characters (like Charlie/Bikey from Shakariki sports or Poppy Pipapopao from DoReMiFaBeat) or friendly characters(like BurgMon) to life

For a virtual pet game,it'd probably bring the pet itself to life as the Bugster.

considering how Burgmon's game was cleared by winning the victory conditions of the game(Feeding him a burger), if it was something like say Digimon I would say it could even be Cleared and made friendly (i.e not slowy killing the host) by doing the conditions to 'evolve' it or otherwise taking care of it until it reaches maturity or a similar concept.
>>
>>52263736
Speaking of Power Toggles, is there anything besides that perk in Young Justice with that capability?
>>
>>52263187
Yes.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51977024/#51980578
>>
>>52263856
There's one in Incredibles, called "Jumper doesn't have any powers." but it's a binary switch as opposed to Toggle's dimmer.
>>
>>52262622
Would you mind posting the main file? I can't find it on the drive.
>>
>>52263856
Monster hunter has the wood bangle that is essentially a freeform toggle.
>>
>>52261755
Blade, you are being given the Red treatment. Just be aware. Maybe grow a thicker skin, and ask in the IRC to separate the salt from actual critique. But giving in and trashing the jump just gives them power.
>>
>>52263856
There's a perk for that in Traveler's Gate.
It even auto corrects for the lack of options for you so you don't fuck yourself by forgetting how to walk after flying everywhere.
>>
>>52263797
The jump or the game?
I can probably throw up the previous WIP if you like. I'm trying to determine if I should keep powers to a separate document for readability's sake.
>>
>>52263890
>tfw even the IRC was trashing the jump as that was a going on
Nice try Timmy
>>
>>52263904
The jump, please. I'd like to make a build, if it's possible.
>>
>>52263721
might want to say repurchases discounted Drop In since it is their 100 CP perk.
>>
File: Do It For Him.png (620KB, 1022x726px) Image search: [Google]
Do It For Him.png
620KB, 1022x726px
>>52263848
>Actually, the game doesn't just bring enemies to life. It can bring main characters (like Charlie/Bikey from Shakariki sports or Poppy Pipapopao from DoReMiFaBeat) or friendly characters(like BurgMon) to life

>For a virtual pet game,it'd probably bring the pet itself to life as the Bugster.

>considering how Burgmon's game was cleared by winning the victory conditions of the game(Feeding him a burger), if it was something like say Digimon I would say it could even be Cleared and made friendly (i.e not slowy killing the host) by doing the conditions to 'evolve' it or otherwise taking care of it until it reaches maturity or a similar concept.

I figured as such.

Being honest I'm tempted to have my Jumper make a non-lethal version of Kamen Rider Chronicle using Bugsters and Kamen Riders originating from IRL video games.

Just so I can go full KAMI DA.

And holy fuck Dan's death was brutal in the newest episode of Ex-Aid. Even more surprising is how it seems like Poppi is going traitor in the preview for the next episode.
>>
>>52261755
So are is all this indestructible nuclear whatever stuff canon to the setting?
>>
>>52262892
I agree completely.

Someone seemed to be saying that there are constant returns to training (not diminishing), and that the decline in value of training was down to the decrease in the relative value of each additional 'point' of attribute gained(so you can always get a drop at the same rate, but it doesn't mean as much if you've already got an ocean). My point was that, even if that were true, the wording of the perk wouldn't make sense, because in that case the rate of training is always the same no matter where you start from.

The concern I initially brought up was that I'd seen people talk about the perk as though it shifted you from receiving diminishing returns to receiving constant returns. So with the perk it would always take the same amount of "exp" to level up as opposed to an ever increasing amount. Which is clearly not what it's designed to do.

The base / boost is largely a semantic thing, I think. Its the difference between saying , "you start at level two, but have a growth of lvl one and then move up from there to lvl three with a growth rate of lvl two etc." as opposed to saying "at every level, you're a little stronger get than you otherwise would be."

Describing it in such a way that the extra strength comes in after the training is factored in adds clarity, in my opinion.
>>
>>52263890
Something something "Senator, you're no Red." something something
>>
>>52263952
No. It is a game about penguins with hang gliders.
>>
>>52263975
>>52263721
Oh hey, it's fixed now anyway! Cheers Cool Cat!
>>
>>52263975
Yeah, but it's kind of irrelevant now that it's been clarified that it is "merely" an increase to your starting stats, so returns -- diminishing or otherwise -- don't factor into the perk so much as the system which it affects.
>>
>>52261273
Hm. So I survive at least one (maybe more, considering the nine souls) death. Now the price makes sense.
I haven't watched soul eater in a while.
>>
File: 2c2avan.gif (647KB, 496x373px) Image search: [Google]
2c2avan.gif
647KB, 496x373px
>>52263869
A binary toggle is fine.
>>52263886
The Balance Bangle only applies to out-of-jump powers, but it's free and looks like what I'll be going for.
>>52263895
I don't know anything about Traveler's Gate, so I guess I should look into the source material.

Thanks, these are all very helpful!
>>
Who is the best engineer waifu? Like, a genderbent Tony Stark in terms of abilities? The only options i can think of are Dr Serling out of Young Justice(who came across as an ass), and Rae from SW(who doesn't really fit because Jedi)
>>
Maybe a weird question, but what are some interesting martial arts from settings that don't necessarily focus on it? Stuff like Revonnah Kai from Ben 10 or Deja Fu from Discworld. There are clearly martial artists, but it's not that big a part of the setting.
>>
>>52263926
>Nice try Timmy
No, Timmy is bitchy posts like
>>52259050
>>52259189
>>52259251
Ask Blade to list his claims. There are not as many as you are implying.
>>52259445
Also a lie. Digger only brought it up a few hours ago last thread.
>>52259723
>>52259732
salt
>>52261853
>>52261814
>>52261838
salt with a side of asshatery
>>52261955
>>52262292
>>52262314
salt encore
>>
>>52264135
Nice attempt at a defence Timmy, but no one believes it when you're defending Blade of all people. Go back to SB.
>>
File: tumblr_n2ogruDaHT1rtdsh3o1_1280.jpg (383KB, 926x1450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2ogruDaHT1rtdsh3o1_1280.jpg
383KB, 926x1450px
>>52264099
Pick up an engineer companion in some sci-fi setting, and import her into later jumps to give her ALL THE ENGINEERING PERKS.

Canon companions are overrated.
>>
>>52263929
Here's a really rough WIP of the jump so far.

It...got a bit out of hand but it just needs a few perks and drawbacks(as well as maybe trimming it down via tossing the powers into a seperate doc ) before being completely jumpable.
>>
>>52263904
Found a cut off.
>The Emperor’s Time(PURE, 1000): By using a principle similar to that of Time
>Freeze, you are able to slow time to a crawl in non-stressful situations(such as not
being performing a rushed task or in the middle of combat) for as long as you
desire, being able to have a full night’s rest in what seems to others to be less
than a minute or research and relax at your own pace with no distractions...with
not even the treacheries of aging to assault you while you’re
>>
>>52264099
Agatha Heterodyne from Girl Genius maybe?
>>
>>52264181
>120 pages
Holy shit.
>>
>>52263856
>>52264074
Theoretically, having your powers fall under the skill system from The Gamer should make them toggleable.
>>
File: Cease and Desist.png (82KB, 320x353px) Image search: [Google]
Cease and Desist.png
82KB, 320x353px
>>52264181
>120 pages
>>
>>52264181
Minor thing, but the description of Breeding still says Purebreeds have more Renegade Points.
>>
File: 1466045624671.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1466045624671.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>52264177
Is that Gavan wearing a suit?
>>52264181
>WIP
>120 pages
>>
>>52264197
Isn't she more about Mad Science in general rather than engineering in particular? I haven't read GG in forever.
>>
File: 26582-queenandelizabeth-wyxl.png (188KB, 603x300px) Image search: [Google]
26582-queenandelizabeth-wyxl.png
188KB, 603x300px
>>52264191
Thank you kindly

>>52264205
It's a little stupid, yeah. I might've gone overboard trying to prove a point, but hey.
>>
>>52264099
>Kiva. Megas XLR
>Tali. Mass Effect
>Samanya. Red Faction Guerrilla
>Lily Shen. Xcom 2
>Lucca. Chrono Trigger
>Susan and Mary. Johnny Test
>>
>>52264181
>>52263736
>>
File: 1436912126037.gif (814KB, 276x200px) Image search: [Google]
1436912126037.gif
814KB, 276x200px
>>52264244

Thanks! This is why I'm calling it a WIP, I changed my mind on a lot of things during the process and because of it's girth I kinda haven't entirely updated everything to match.
>>
>>52264099
Washu from tenchi muyo is pretty up there.
>>
File: 1453139957768.png (74KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1453139957768.png
74KB, 270x270px
>>52264269
They do, you can turn them on and off. I'll note that in powers as well. I've got a dozen tiny holes to patch up with this jump, I swear.
>>
>>52264253
Can't actually have any cool stuff as a mad scientist without doing some engineering though. Plus, from what I remember she's a bit of a grease monkey.
>>
>>52264321
Will there be a CP:RP Conversion?
>>
>>52264372
Yep, that's going to be part of the <INCOMPLETE> stuff for the Syndrome-specific perks. As well as a perk that lets you take PURE powers as a hybrid/tribrid(the same perk will let you take your Renegade powers at a discount for a syndrome, as a pureblood. A similar perk will exist for hy/tribrids)
>>
>>52264425
What about a perk to let you be a quad/quint/etcbrid?
>>
>>52264177
>>52264197
>>52264256
>>52264292
cool beans, Thanks!
>>
>>52264135
>Ask Blade to list his claims
Xenoblade X, ASDF, Learn to Fly, Campione, Depths of Madness.
>>
>>52264620
>Campione
hows that going?
>>
>>52264620
Learn to Fly alone took you months by your own admission. If you were putting stuff out on even a monthly basis it might be different.
>>
>>52264620
>ASDF
That was you?
>>
>>52264666
I have three full (and double) perk trees. I want to do a fourth, based on the martial artists, but I can't find any real info on them.

Currently working on items, which is about 1/3 of the way done. I also need to figure out the capstone booster for being a campione/god.
>>
>>52264721
>I also need to figure out the capstone booster for being a campione/god.

What are the origins?

Perhaps you could have being a Campione AS the Capstone Booster (Or Greater Deity in the case of Gods). Otherwise most people would probably just go the Campione origin regardless of the perks for the other trees.
>>
>>52264721
>capstone booster for being a campione/god.
Does it /really/ need to be a capstone booster? Capstone boosters and Campione'dom are both seriously good. Rolling them into one thing may veer into OTB territory more than either of them already are.
>>
>>52264721
Have you read the light novels? The anime completely changes, for the worse, a lot of things that are canon to the LNs.

If you haven't read them, stop making the jump and do that.
>>
>>52263428
I absolutely beat the shit out of the Angel who killed my jumper, revived them, and mindwiped them and sent them after Vyers with a lie because of a fucking scheme he had involving provoking a war between the Netherworld and Celestia.

Although it all happened behind the scenes, completely seperate of Laharl and the others. A sort of side story if you will.
>>
>>52264721
I think they'd go better as (exclusive to each other) general perks. Campione being the more expensive and an option to buy further authorities.
>>
>>52264770
Or have the Jump just cover the anime.
>>
>>52264770
He has. We talked about this last time the Campione jump came up.
>>
>>52264856
You might as well not make it then, because it's a inferior version of the source that's similar enough that anyone who is actually bothering to put in the effort will get shit all over for having shared stuff.
>>
>>52264875
He said he was having trouble reading the first few yet talked about how he supposedly had multiple perklines done.
>>
>>52264882
>because it's a inferior version
So you wanting to do the Light Novel versions?
Or are is this just another lame avenue of shitposting?
>>
>>52264912
I'm wanting him to do a good jump of the series and if he's not going to ensure he's doing the best he can, to give up so he doesn't make it harder for someone who would try their best later.
>>
>>52264938
>someone from SB
>making a good jump
You're funny, anon.
>>
>>52264912
No, the anime adaptation really isn't that great. A jump of the light novels would be preferable by far.
>>
>>52264995
Are you going to claim that dirge's jumps are shit?
>>
>>52265016
>>52264912
It's not just not great. It's one of the worst adaptations ever. It fucks the timeline/continuity of the story up super hard, entire volumes are alternately condensed into single episodes, losing most of their content, while also dragging other shit out to the point that important content is dropped from lacking time. It completely cuts out important stuff that relates to later in the series because it wasn't an anime made to last like most LN anime. It changes a lot of what it does use from the LNs, sometimes for the worse and sometimes the changes don't even do anything. It's so bad.
>>
what settings have cool nature magics?
>>
>>52264815
>I think they'd go better as (exclusive to each other) general perks
No. You do know most gods have more Authorities can Campiones, right? Like even after killing 3 or 4 gods, a campiones is on the low end of authorities.

>>52264769
>Does it /really/ need to be a capstone booster?
well it should be an effective one for mages, since campiones have a lot if mystical mojo.

Have you thought about the Gamer Player Two route?
split the Campione power among the backgrounds capstones, and the Campiones background gets all the capstones discounted?
Like one would be the large Mage power and mana pool
One the ability 'keep' what you kill. Others a choice of authorities...
>>
>>52265034
Dirge isn't "from SB". He was part of this community/cyoag first, and then he moved to SB and is now a member of their community. There's a significant difference.
>>
>>52264677
...I think I am, actually. First thing I did was custom robo, and that was in september. So, six months and six jumps.

>>52264767
>>52264769
The origins are drop in, knight, and miko, with martial artist being a maybe.

I was planning on having the capstone booster be being a campione/god, with the capstones themselves being a handful of premade authorities. Once boosted, that is.

>>52264770
I'm trying. I really am. But there's something about them that makes by brain refuse to actually read them. So, progress on that front is slow. I was gonna watch the anime just to have something, but it got universally shat on when I mentioned it here.

>>52264815
I was planning on differentiating them via the severity of mandatory (and cp-less) drawbacks.

>>52264895
Most of the work I have so far is either left over from the previous version, or the result of me asking the thread 'what do you want to see?'

>>52265071
I was thinking about something similar to this, but they wouldn't get the base power. For example, one of the knight capstones is 'My Iron Will', which is a shonenesqe ability to ignore injuries and keep fighting. Boosted, it would probably be a 1up. But, if a campione/god doesn't pay full price, they only get the 1up and not the pain tolerance to go with it.
>>
>>52265070
A lot of nature magic is basically the same when you get down to it, and can do the same stuff.

If you don't want to be creatiive, just use specific tricks, Age of Mythology had perks to Poof groves of magical trees into existence every two days, make an army by animating 100 trees at a time, create healing springs

Age of Wonders had Path of Life, where you make the land for miles around you suited for plant life and cultivation, turning blighted, frozen and other lands temperate.
>>
Need perk ideas for Tron Drop-in tree
>>
For Scrying from Samurai Jack, is there a minimum size the reflective surface needs to be, or could I use something like a drop of water if I had strong enough vision?
>>
>>52265179
You...really need more then 3 origins here Blade. This is a fair sized series, it's not a single movie or game. There are 19 volumes to use. It is not a good sign if you're struggling to find a 4th origin.
>>
>>52265214
How about drop in the ISOs. They literally came from nowhere.
>>
>>52265241
ISO's have their own tree
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rg_ebCDDrdFhHW-y5PtYWRCJMXrF3i1fSl9Mmm8FTn0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>52265188
yeah, fair enough. Was trying to figure out an alternative to D&D druid shit, but other than The Gods are Bastards I didn't have any ideas. Thanks!
>>
>>52265179
>I think I am, actually. First thing I did was custom robo, and that was in september. So, six months and six jumps.
I don't think whoever has a hard on for you cares about little things like 'facts' or 'actual reality' there BLADE. Don't go ruining the narrative now!

>>52265179
>something similar to this, but they wouldn't get the base power
I'll wait till I see the WIP to comment, but that seem a bit harsh. Splitting the Campiones status that way means you would be spending 900-1,200 CP depending on how many backgrounds you need. Is the Drop In Capstone still the ability to do Pandoras?
>>
>>52265268
He's saying merge the ISO and Drop-In trees since ISOs came from nowhere
>>
>>52265240
I know, I know. Please bare with me, i'm still running on incomplete informations. The jump will definitely have four origins, maybe five, by the time it's done.

>>52265214
Virus stuff. I think his name was abraxas?

>>52265282
Pandora system is still the drop in capstones, yes.
>>
For Eudaimonic from Alpha Centauri, do we have to use virtue ethics to activate the perk's special effects or can it be any philosophy that emphasizes human flourishing or happiness?
>>
>>52265179
Wait, sorry, just to clarify: have you seen any of the series to completion? Anime OR light novels? How much of each have you read/watched?
Thread posts: 528
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.