[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1395: THIS ONE'S FOR YOU JUMPER! Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 525
Thread images: 57

File: JC OP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JC OP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52231060
>>
Tron System Jump
Suggestions welcome
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rg_ebCDDrdFhHW-y5PtYWRCJMXrF3i1fSl9Mmm8FTn0/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: images (6).jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Rank your current jumper

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System
>>
>>52239063
Somewhere between 3 and 1, I guess. Not sure how much over 300 quintillion years of training and technological and magical advancement can get you.
>>
File: funny_picdump_1420_640_30.jpg (34KB, 560x487px) Image search: [Google]
funny_picdump_1420_640_30.jpg
34KB, 560x487px
>>52239063
Casually 8-A, with set up time 5-C is possible. Maybe 5-B in very special circumstances.
>>
Which jumps have item customization tables like the Nanoha and MCU2 jumps?
>>
About to do a build for Shokugeki no Soma.

Is there anything I should watch out for? Or can I just tiptoe around the Plot? I just wanna learn how to cook real good y'know?
>>
>>52239147

It's a cooking battle academy that's mostly all about competition in the beginning. Later it gets real fucky as some crazy dude takes over the current administration in order to make his ideal world where only the gourmet elite are allowed to cook or own restaurants. Long as you keep up with everybody and keep your head down, you can probably just get by with being ignored and learning from the best of the best.
>>
>>52239147
Kind of. There's many events to essentially cull the herd of students, so you'll have to be a decent chef to keep up with the plot. If you do keep up, there's a thing in later chapters that might still be a problem, but if you're smart you can tiptoe around it no problem.
>>
>>52239063
Well, given that I'm Usagi's equal, and the VS Wiki ranks her at Low 2-C, I suppose I'm at that level as well. I highly doubt either of us are actually that strong, though. VS wiki power levels are bullshit.
>>
>>52239147
if you dont rock the boat everything should be fine.

however dont annoy the administration since they can expel you for things like "having the wrong shampoo"
>>
>>52239165
>>52239168
>>52239182
...well, this will be an irritating time. Especially since I'll be importing my companions as well, but eh, what can you do?
>>
>>52239123
Pretty much all of Red's jumps have item customization tables, that thing is her baby.
>>
>>52239063

Mmmmm, tough to say given I'm an exceptionally fine tuned wall breaker that hasn't been really super pushed yet, but I suppose somewhere in the 7-B range? I think at the point I'm at I could bust through the defenses of someone on that level. If I was being super conservative and using only previous feats though, I'd still say Jumper is a solid 8-A.
>>
>>52239063

My Jumper is probably around Tier 4-B after taking all the Dragon Ball jumps and being Sailor Saturn in the Sailor Moon revamp.
>>
>>52239063
After my current jump 5-B
>>
>>52239173
>VS wiki power levels are bullshit.
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Ostrich
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Peregrine_Falcon

You guys clearly can't into powerlevels
>>
Oh, don't mind me, I'm just staring in horror at the build I just made, which makes me wonder.

Jumpers, what's the least number of Perks you've taken in a Jump?

I just finished my Shokugeki no Soma build, and I've taken only three Perks.
>>
>>52239587
Well, in some jumps they have 1000cp perks. So the lowest was probably 1 for me. May I ask what you took?
>>
>>52239587

Current Chain's lowest low was 4 Perks. I think I've had Jumps in past chains where I've only taken one or two after focusing most of my points on companion empowerment and imports?
>>
So Jumpers,

did you ever visit the black library of eldar fame? or any other legendary place in warhammer?
>>
>>52239063
>Note 4: Logically, a lower-dimensional character should at best have as much ability to affect a higher-dimensional character as a drawing on a paper has to punch you in the face. However, mostly due to lack of story logic, mere 3-dimensional characters sometimes triumph over forces that are degrees of beyond countable infinity above them. It is usually due to Plot-Induced Stupidity.

These guys are really smug about bullshit that isn't remotely true. A two dimensional wizard casting a death curse on you is just as deadly as a three dimensional wizard doing the same. They care way to much about dimensionality when the really strong characters are all playing concept ball.

>>52239587
Two in Code Geass because a Geass is so expensive.
>>
>>52239596
Visualization, Shokugeki Learner, and The Young Asura.

The problem is, the other perks either gave me a shortcut to knowledge (I wanna actually learn about it dammit!) or stuff I already knew how to do or was well practiced in.

The rest was spent on the Ingredient Stores, the Ultimate Spice Rack, and Companion Imports.
>>
>>52239063
9-C, but with a 6-C (at most) weapon on hand.
>>
>>52239063
Probably in the 4 or 3 range, possibly even the 2 range but operating typically in the 9 to 7 range to be less boring.
>>
>>52239063
1-B currently, 619 jumps in.

The latest Val's jumps were one hell of a drug.
>>
>>52239643
Wouldn't a 2D death curse only kill a planar intersection of you? I mean, that would probably still kill you if it hit the right spot, but the 2D wizard wouldn't have any control over what part of you his plane intersects.
>>
>>52239751
I doubt it would even be able to kill the cells that it hits.
>>
>>52239763
Hmm. Good point, it would only be able to kill those organelles it intersected with, too, and that would be relatively few. If it were a blast of force, it could cut you in half, but something as abstract as a death curse would be much harder to make work in higher dimensionality.
>>
>>52239751
If it's something like avadra kadavra where it has to make physical contact? But if the mechanics of the spell are just "set the state of (person) to dead", why would it care about any quality of the person it's targeting?
>>
Can you replicate the Master of Masters just using in-jump powers?
>>
>>52239785
It would need to be a pretty powerful curse to do that. I doubt even the wankest version of Avada Kedavra is able to do that. It's like claiming that you can kill an entire forest by using a gun. From a 2-D perspective you wouldn't be able to target the human as a whole because you can only see a fragment of them.
>>
>>52239785
Because the spell would only propagate along a two dimensional plane. How would it reach out and affect the parts of you outside that plane? The body isn't a discrete entity, it's an assemblage of smaller parts. You can't just "set person to dead", because death is not a distinct state on a cellular level. A spell that just outright killed you without causing any physical damage would need to inhibit processes throughout your body. It can't do that if the spell is confined to a single plane. I mean, it could do some serious damage if that plane happened to intersect important bits, having a thin line right down your body stop working could cause a lot of problems. But it couldn't just "set you to dead".
>>
>>52239751
it wouldnt even harm you, because there is no way for a lower dimensional being to harm a higher dimensional being.
>>
>>52239734
How did you become a "12-dimensional being"? The only thing that comes to mind right now would be the third magic.
>>
>>52239840
I'm not sure about that. It depends on if the two-dimensional entities can interact with force carrier particles acting perpindicular to their universe. Like, if I can push my hand through the two-dimensional world and it phases through everything there like a ghost, then you're right. But if I can't, if I can exert force on those things, pushing them in or pulling them out of their plane, that means that the two-dimensional objects could in theory cut me. Slide between the atoms of my body, intercept the force between the bonds, cause atomic dislocations. I doubt it would end well for them, I'm not sure how to model getting crushed between two higher-dimensional objects but I imagine it would destroy them. But they could cause me some small degree of damage that way.
>>
>>52239587
>>
>>52239168
So what happens if you take Gastronomy and Young Asura both? Does your cooking just continually get better until you can flat-out change people with your food?
>>
>>52239835
Yeah and there's no distinction between living and non-living on an atomic level either. If all magic worked purely on a scientific basis, you could never have a spell that allowed you to shapechange living beings but not non-living objects, because there's no difference between the two. But lots of magic systems have that kind of spell. Conceptual magic doesn't necessarily interact with real world physics. You cast the "turn someone into a frog" spell to turn a human into a frog. You cast the same spell to turn a dragon or an air elemental into a frog. But you can't use it to turn a human corpse into a frog corpse, because the spell isn't a formula for re-arranging atoms in a particular way, it's a spell for inflicting the concept of "is a frog" onto the concept of "this particular living thing."

The spell doesn't need to propagate to other dimensions, because it isn't traveling in the first place. It's forcing a statement to be true.
>>
>>52239063
Can someone explain to me why they apparently classify the Emperor as an extradimensional being? Like, I'm pretty sure 40k takes place in a single universe.
>>
>>52239992
Wanking interpretation of the Warp based on a quote of a codex where it says that in the Warp Tzeentch can create 9 dimensional constructs.
>>
>>52239931
The idea behind gastronomy, or rather the medicinal cooking, being able to actually heal the sick and infirm is a rumor stated in the series. The actual cooking that we see can raise a persons energy levels a good deal, and made a normally timid man burst with energy, though, so who knows what the upper limits are.
>>
>>52239992
They list Ed from Ed Edd and Eddy as a 3-A. I don't think they follow logic
>>
>>52240012
Alright. Was just wondering if the evolving cooking would do something with that since the idea of curing cancer with a homecooked meal is entertaining to me. Or turning a bullied overweight nerd into a tall and mighty amazon with a meal regiment and an exercise program.
>>
>>52239063
casually 5-C, 3-B with limiters off and all super modes activated
>>
>>52239939
But a "frog" is an assemblage of atoms. All you're saying is that this particular spell is designed to only work with specific assemblages of atoms and ignore others. It's still based in the world of matter, even if its processing is dealing with abstract concepts. The particles have to move around still, the end result is something made of matter. It's imparting a conceptual blueprint over the thing and causing the particles to rearrange to match that blueprint, but they still rearrange. Unless you're saying that the spell turns things not into frogs but into the Platonic Ideal of Frog, made not out of matter but pure monadic concept. In which case...well, yeah, if that's what you're saying you've got me there. But if not, the spell is still working in the field of rearranging matter. A death spell designed to work in the realm of two dimensions would only be able to reconfigure two-dimensional things into two-dimensional "dead" configurations. Trying to extend it up into the third would have limited success at best.
>>
>>52240042
Besides some artistic choices the series is essentially pretty mundane, so it wouldn't cure cancer by itself although it would be the best thing to feed a cancer patient to help their recovery. As to the spoiler, that's technically possible already, except the height part. Unless you feed them growth hormones or something.
>>
File: Rurouni Kenshin 0.2.pdf (429KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Rurouni Kenshin 0.2.pdf
429KB, 1x1px
Minor update I meant to do but kept forgetting.
Changelog:
0.2: Rival no longer has a loss condition built in, and may become a companion if you win the final showdown with them.

I'm going to be going back and updating some of my older jumps, mostly for typos. Heaven's Lost Property rework soonish.
>>
>>52240110
Alright, one last autistic question then. Would it be a good foot in the door for stuff like that if I ever found a way to do supernatural cooking later in the chain?
>>
>>52240032
watch One + One = Ed :Season 2 Episode 4.
he has the feats for it.
>>
>>52240166
Pebble in shoe Ed vs Emperor of Mankind when?
>>
>>52240161
Probably. It might depend on where the supernatural aspect is coming from (you or the ingredients), but it should help you along and make it more effective as long as you have enough knowledge of what your putting into it.
>>
>>52240156
So after reading some discussion from last thread I was wondering. Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing can permanently make you into a dragon, right? Can the axe one make you into the Nemean Lion?
>>
>>52240246
Turing you into a dragon is Juggernaut Drive, which constantly eats away at your lifespan. It is most definitely not sustainable. You might find a way, but the normal turn into dragon method is not something you want to be doing long term.
>>
>>52240224
Alright, thanks again for the jump. It really made me giddy to build for it.
>>
>>52240291
Oh really? The way people were talking made it seem like it could permanently rework your body into that of a Dragon's because you have a dragon in your soul.
>>
>>52240306
No problem, glad you liked it
>>
>>52240246
No such ability has been indicated as possible in the series. Then again, canon Regulus Nemea is a strange case, it's actually unsealed. Something weird happened after its last host died, now it can shift back and forth between lion and axe at will. It serves Sairaorg as his personal Sacred Gear because it wants to, not because it's bound to his soul. So maybe a Regulus Nemea that was part of your soul could turn you into the Nemean Lion.

>>52240291
No, Juggernaut Drive turns you into a dragon, but Ddraig can also just turn Issei into part (and presumably, though he's never tried it, whole) dragon forms just whenever. Divine Dividing's never been shown to do that, but Vali is much more circumspect about keeping Albion's power under his complete control, so he wouldn't want to do it, anyway.
>>
>>52240211
emperor of mankind can't even unfuck one damn galaxy Pebble in shoe Ed all the way
>>
>>52239173
>Well, given that I'm Usagi's equal

Does this mean I have to find a way to companion YOU too?
>>
>>52240291
You're wrong on two counts, there. Firstly, Boosted Gear can just turn Issei's body into a dragon's, its how he was able to hold onto the holy water and crucifix he used to defeat Riser. A dragon's arm isn't susceptible to them like a devil's arm is. He hasn't really used the ability much since, I think he turned his arm into a dragon's again at one point in the later novels to fight some...I want to say Grim Reapers?

Secondly, Juggernaut Drive totally is sustainable, it's just very costly. You can fuel it with regular mana instead of life force, but it takes a huge amount. That's how Vali's able to keep up with Issei even after Issei got all his Evil Piece upgrades. He just got swole enough that he could use Juggernaut Drive safely. It's still draining enough that he has a time limit on use, but if you could get mana regen fast enough to cope with the drain...
>>
>>52240322
The displayed transformation was just having the gauntlet always active unless drained of power, from the looks of it even if that was applied to his whole body he would be stuck in Scale Mail instead of turning into a proper dragon.
>>
>>52240388
His flesh is that of a dragon, the appearance doesn't matter. I assume the anon was interested in the underlying biological changes rather than the surface details.
>>
Had an idea, but I need some help.

Is there a perk that allows me to seamlessly fuck around with the Canon of a Setting? Like say, replacing one Chiba Mamoru with a Jumper?

Also, while we are on the subject of food, which other Jumps other than Shokugeki offer stores/sources of food for a Jumper and his companions?
>>
>>52240431
So why not just buy the dragon race option?
>>
File: shrug-house.gif (326KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
shrug-house.gif
326KB, 500x282px
>>52240456
>>
>>52240454
There's a perk in Kamen Rider Kabuto that makes you the protagonist of any setting you go to. Does that work?
>>
>>52240456
The anon last night said he liked the fluff of a human becoming a dragon and asked if it would make sense to wank it as that having happened if he took the Dragon race option since he had rear that happened to the MC. People responded that he could just take one of the Sacred Gears with a dragon in it and that would give him the option to become one.
>>
>>52240481
Oh. Fair enough.
>>
>>52240372
On that last bit, it's not so much that Vali got swole enough to use the Juggernaut Drive, because while he and Issei did, the truth's a little different.

They both changed HOW the Juggernaut Drive worked for them. Issei changed his based on the Evil Piece system, the Crimson Cardinal is his version of that, based on the Queen Piece, and it taps into his Stamina rather than his Life Force. While Vali has the Emperio Juggernaut Drive, that uses his Magic.
>>
>>52240478

That would just make him Sailor Moon.
>>
On the subject of DxD, can you use Boosted Gear to double you power a couple of times and then hold it there? Or will it continuously boost your power until you hit your limit so long as you're using it?
>>
>>52240587
I assume you can stop boosting whenever you want, otherwise they would always just boost until they overload themselves.
>>
File: Muscle Girl2.jpg (278KB, 703x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle Girl2.jpg
278KB, 703x1024px
>>52240156

>Heaven's Lost Property rework soonish.

Can't wait bro also vid related is basically my kenshin build https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KODo-qsBoIE
>>
>>52240587
You can hold it, it was only automatic in its earliest stages when Issei didn't have good control over it. Eventually Issei gets enough control, and the time between boosts reduced so much, that he'll start and stop boosting with individual actions. Like "okay, going to punch this guy now, trigger five boosts all in a row real fast".
>>
>>52240630
Isn't that because Scale Mail removes the cool down between boosts/divides?
>>
>>52240647
Yes. But when are you ever not going to use Scale Mail? It's awesome magic dragon armor.
>>
>>52240660
Before you are strong enough to use Scale Mail?
>>
>>52240684
Well, then the issue of starting and stopping Boosts at will isn't really that important, is it?
>>
File: Wizard Scratch.png (78KB, 160x292px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Scratch.png
78KB, 160x292px
>>52239878
Lots of min/maxing and having taken every possible extended duration option in the chain.

>Grab all scientist and genius perks in the chain, or have a companion grab them when possible.
>Get all the magic systems, then get I Cheat (DC Occult) and Dark Wisdom (Overlord).
>Have all meta-magic perks, since you can remove things like casting time, spell requirements, strengthen your magic just by adding more mana and even mantling exponentially growing spells forever as long as you can pay the initial casting price.
>Anartist (SCP) can definitely help, specially if we take a look on SCP-1831.
>Get a First Generation Treeship (Tenchi), The House of Mystery (JLD) and the Tower of Fate (DC Occult), and study their properties.
>Get reverse engineering perks (Worm, Hive Queen Quest, Sekirei).
>Get perks to scientifically replicate natural and supernatural effects: We Can Copy Nature (Hive Queen Quest), Occult Practices (Soul Eater), Sufficiently Advanced (SCP).
>Get Amazo's Backup Memory and Starro's Tech Notes (Young Justice), Hydra-Blueprints (MCU).
>Get a Madness Wavelength (Soul Eater) related to breaking barriers: Freedom, Chaos or something like that. Get Border of Impossibility (Infernals) and Pioneer of the Stars EX (Fate/ Servant Supplement).
>Get the Flask Plan Experiment Data (Medaka Box), Gene-ius (X-Men movies) and Metaphysical Biology PhD (Evangelion).
>Get Dimension Lord (DC Occult).
>Get Hiveminded (Libriomancer), Omnidextrous (Overlord) and Memory Partition (Tsukihime)

The last ones are probably the most important of the whole for me. Basically, I had Portal and Link in my Warehouse along with the ForceWall, so I only sent hiveminded bodies outside the warehouse while I 'focused' on working on one of my hiveminded bodies and gathering materials. While I was adventuring, partying, killing and saving the day, I was also experimenting and studying hard in my warehouse. From time to time one or more of my companions would come to help me.
>>
File: 1483418977110.gif (695KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483418977110.gif
695KB, 500x281px
Oh, slightly related. I am no longer considering re-picking up Familiar of Zero or doing Re:Zero. So if anyone wants to make/redux those, that's in the air unless Reborn changed his mind on the former.

So that just leaves Final Fantasy and the remainder of Kamen Rider on my plate. Unless a claim I am looking forward to is dropped, my list is just about empty on things I want to make or claim.
>>
>>52240924
How many Kamen Rider jumps are planned?
>>
File: dangerous.jpg (199KB, 968x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dangerous.jpg
199KB, 968x1000px
>>52241068
Kamen Jumper wanted to do Faiz (Heisei Part 3).
I'll be doing Hibiki as a self-contained jump. (Heisei Part 5)
Me and Digger Will be doing Den-O and Kiva (Heisei Part 7) and then the Expansion Pak of Neo-Heisei Part 3, which is going to be stuff from Ex-Aid that we missed the first time around.
>>
>>52239063
Eh. Probably 7-A but I usually account for personality/morals when thinking about fights, so more like 9-A.
>>
File: 1405853225264.jpg (149KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
1405853225264.jpg
149KB, 418x418px
>>52240924
I have a quick DxD question for you, if you don't mind.

If you're a Dragon and take Reincarnated: Devil, do you lose any of your dragonness? And where would that said Dragon stand, magically speaking, if he also took A True Hero and Magician? Sorry if the questions seem obvious, but the wiki is ass.
>>
>>52241083
Hey Heavens, do you have any plans to make Final Fantasy 2 after you finish Final Fantasy 1?
>>
File: 1479079697231.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479079697231.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
>>52241114
In order: Not really, judging from how it works for humans, and you'd be an amazingly scary magic combatant. Adding the innate power you get on top of willpower plus a mana boost and a significant efficiency boost? You're probably going to steamroll quite a few opponents in contests of raw power.
>>52241122
Not currently. Maybe I'd do 4 or 5 if no one picks those up? It's not a huge priority for me right now, though. Kinda want to cool down for a bit.
>>
>>52240924
Goddamnit. I was actually looking forward to that one. Figures.
>>
>>52241183
Just go and claim the rest of the Final Fantasies. There's no one else that seems keen on making them. A jump for 15 would be nice too.
>>
>>52241183
Thank you. It looks like operation Dragon Wizard is a go.
>>
>>52241264
But we already have a jump for 15.
>>
>>52241292
No, we have a jump for the movie prequel to 15.
>>
File: Maid15.jpg (931KB, 800x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Maid15.jpg
931KB, 800x1133px
>>52241183
>>52241083

After this I hope you take a long deserved rest bro you deserve it for about a week or 2 until you decide you want to do more
>>
>>52241292
>>52241306

We don't have either of those you assholes.
>>
File: 1479698333597.gif (565KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479698333597.gif
565KB, 480x270px
>>52241221
Sorry, anon. I guess if no one else tries it, I could try again in the future, but there's no sense in holding onto the claim if I'm going to be slow about it. Light Novels have been really weird to make jumps of, for me. Was it Re:Zero or FoZ you were looking forward to?
>>52241264
I mean, I -could-? But I kind of want to focus on ones I've actually played, which mostly boils down to 1, 4, and 5, and don't really want to do 2 or 3. We have the rest available already and I stopped following it after 10 until I played 14.
>>52241291
Fight on, brave anon!
>>52241325
I want to say you're wrong but I really can't. I do want to write more, but I feel the impulse to start my chain over once a jump I really wanted comes out, since retconning it changes a lot of the story. Main reason I make jumps is so I can jump it myself...but I also feel really weird and annoyed about jumping my own stuff? It's a vicious cycle.
>>
>>52241325
There is something vary lewd about that maid, but I just can't quite put my finger on what it is.
>>
>>52241292
>>52241306
Uh, no we don't. The drive has a folder for the Final Fantasy jumps and it isn't there.
>>
>>52241291
Silly anon, dragons are Sorcerers. Not nerdy wizards.
>>
>>52241381
Someone must not have uploaded it. But yeah, Dirge dropped a Kingsglaive jump once. Might have been after he started posting on SB, which is why people refuse to allow it on our drive out of fear for being tainted.
>>
>>52239063
I'm casually 3-A. I can go up to 2-B if I become serious though. I also have a lot of hax on top of raw creative and destructive power.

I've been pretty powergamey this chain and I'm at over 500 jumps.
>>
>>52241382
Class levels, son.
>>
>>52241399
>Dirge
Yeah no. We're not accepting them. Let SB keep those jumps, we have jumpmakers that can make our own.
>>
>>52241448
Yes, yes, mean old Dirge abandoned you and now he's the devil. No one cares, anon.
>>
>>52241448
He posted it in thread, anon, and thread accepted it. Not our fault if you're late to the party.
>>
>>52241426
That reminds me. If something has racial class levels like dragons being Sorcerers, then they take actual levels in the class, are they seperate or do they stack?

Say you're a dragon old enough to cast 5th level spells naturally, but you're also a 6th level Sorcerer, which would get you access to 3rd levels spells. Can you cast 8th level spells altogether or do you have two seperate spells known and spells per day lists with one being up to 5th level and the other third?
>>
>>52239063
I'm still retconning a bunch of stuff, so... about 9-A at jump 9. 6-B to 5-B, once I get back up to where I decided to start redoing early chain and all my Kamen Rider shit is online again.
>>
>>52241374
Not him, but I was looking forward to FoZ. I wouldn't mind if you were working slowly on it, it's better than having no one at all showing interst in it.
>>
>>52241489
Now you're just blatantly lying. He never posted the jump at all. It's pretty easy to search back with archive anon. It really doesn't help your case to lie, makes it seem like you're trying to force a SB jump up on the drive.
>>
Yo Anons, Unable-to-Cook-Anon here with a question.

What do you consider a fully stocked kitchen?
>>
>>52241475
Dirge abandoned him, Red bullies him, Heavens and Cracker_Jack try and get him hooked on drugs- I mean omnipotence

What next, will we discover one of the other jumpmakers physically abuses him?
>>
File: Maid24.jpg (196KB, 732x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Maid24.jpg
196KB, 732x1024px
>>52241374
>I want to say you're wrong but I really can't. I do want to write more, but I feel the impulse to start my chain over once a jump I really wanted comes out, since retconning it changes a lot of the story. Main reason I make jumps is so I can jump it myself...but I also feel really weird and annoyed about jumping my own stuff? It's a vicious cycle.

And I can't wait to read your chain once you start over bro, and that's why cool cats and me don't number the chain and do it whenever we want but if your writing stories that can be a problem also the reason you feel weird and annoyed at jumping your own jumps can be author or game designer syndrome. You made the world/game/novel and since you made it you already know all the secrets and what to expect so it's hard to find enjoyment and it's slightly worse since you made it instead of being a player who 100% or read the novels dozens of times

>>52241380
>There is something vary lewd about that maid, but I just can't quite put my finger on what it is.

All she is doing is sucking her finger as she sleeps nothing lewd with that anon
>>
>>52241374
FoZ. It's a series I shouldn't like nearly as much as I do and the current jump is...passable. But not by much.
>>
>>52241582

Cooking vessels such as pots and pans with accompanying lids, various utensils, strainers, a block of knives, various tools such as spatulas, wooden spoons, ladels and measuring cups/spoons, an oven, empty counter space for food preparation, microwave, spice cabinet, oven mitts, apron, refrigerator with freezer, a sink both for washing certain ingredients as well as putting dirty dishes away for cleaning, cutting board, toaster, food processor, blender, as much of it all, cabinet and drawer space to put away much of what's listed above that isn't a large appliance. . .that's it off the top of my head.
>>
Are there any perks that prevent someone from reverse engineering your creations?
>>
File: Maid23.png (326KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
Maid23.png
326KB, 500x707px
>>52241582

A kitchen with counter top space all kinds of pots and pans and other cooking utensils with a great stove and fully stocked fridge and a fully stocked spice rack and comes with Bodacious Maids
>>
>>52241683
Young Justice has just what you need, I think.
Or maybe it was EMH?
>>
>>52241679

>as much of it all crammed* in cabinet and drawer space
>>
If no one has claimed it I am going to do a Hearthstone tournament gauntlet
>>
>>52241679
>>52241693
>>52241707
So basically it's the gear rather than the ingredients?

My chain has actually been teaching me how to cook, what the fuck?
>>
>>52241727
What would you even get from that?
>>
>>52239063
I'm not one for destroying whole planets, systems, or galaxies, if I want to purge something I target the people and leave the environment as unaffected as possible. If I had to though destroying a jupiter size planet or sun is in my power.
>>
>>52241737

I generally consider it to be all the necessary equipment, yeah. It's usually the fridge or pantry that's called "fully stocked" when you're referring to the ingredients.
>>
>>52241740
Still working a bit on that but at the least I am thinking an actual self updating Hearthstone board and card set impossibly for winning the tournament a the inn and Tavern that follows you from jump to jump or attaches to your Warehouse and always has Hearthstone players or card players or game players
>>
>>52241780
Ah, aight. Thanks!

======

That brings me to my next question open to the thread.

For those of you who jumped into Harvest Moon, how much of your farm did you bring along?
>>
>>52241798
How's this going to interact with the WoW jump update, considering Hearthstone is canonically played in-universe?
>>
>>52241694
Thanks, anon. It was YJ.
>>
>>52241828

No problem dude.
>>
>>52241683
Which perk was it?
>>
>>52241865
I am not thinking it. Way I was thinking about wording it is a bunch of people got pulled across time and space by the innkeeper for a large tournament.
>>
Looking to get feedback/comments on a Jump I've been working on. It's sort of a meta-cartoon-world, borrowing the idea of toons-are-actors that pops up in several cartoon shows and movies.
>>
>>52242049
That might be a little meta. Try restricting that to a drawback and just have people fight regular opponents normally.
>>
>>52242143
No OC settings, fucktard.
>>
>>52235762
That is a good question, and I'm glad you asked because I didn't think of such a thing.

It'd likely be a 'chain', in so much as there is USUALLY one in any town/station/planet you're at, but if you ask other people about it you'll get a sort of 'that shop wasn't here last week, but seems to be doing well' answer.

Shorter, hopefully concise answer: It sets up an appropriate amount of shops for the 'region' you'll be influencing (so if your story is likely to only be in, say, Tokyo, you'll get a few for the different districts, but only in Tokyo, but if you're doing a solar system spanning adventure, it'll show up on stations, planets, etc as woudl be appropriate.) ala the Shop from XXXHolic.Hope that makes sense.
>>
>>52242049
Alright, gonna get the question out of the way then.

My plan for the WoW update was to, in items, have a few tchotchkis and such related to Hearthstone, on top of Card Shop item with game tables that keep up to date on play-rules and such. If you feel these'd step on your Gauntlet's toes, I can avoid adding them if need be.
>>
>>52242170
Is it considered to be an OC setting if the same setting appears in dozens of cartoon shows?
>>
>>52242223
Go ahead and put what you want in yours. Won't bother me a bit.
>>
>>52242143
>>52242247
Call it a generic, because it sounds like that's what this is.
>>
What's up with the influx of random namefags today?
>>
>>52242223
If you want, I could make it a side gauntlet to your chain but don't see how a card tournament would impact your jump, though if you want to work together on the gauntlet so nothing negatively impacts either one I'm perfectly fine with that.
>>
>>52242327
First time jumpmakers.
>>
>>52242329
Just wanted to make sure I didn't step on toes by adding Hearthstone items to the jump. I have no problem with yours in the slightest.
>>
File: aliens.png (237KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.png
237KB, 600x300px
>>52242327
SB members. Alternatively, IRC conspiracy.
>>
>>52242327
They're both from SB who pitched ideas for these jumps a while back with not that much reception
>>
>>52242319
Alright. Any ideas for the name then?
Generic Cartoon World?
Generic Toon Actors?
Generic LooneyTunes World?
>>
What was your wand wood and core in the harry potter jump?

What did you do with it?
>>
>>52242384
Generic Cartoon Toon World maybe?
>>
>>52242398
Works for me
>>
>>52242143
Oh, cool. So it's a mashup of stuff like Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Disney's House of Mouse, and those old CN shorts?
>>
>>52242459
Yep, It's got a ton of things from dozens of Cartoons all stuck together with the background "world" that's never really described much. Shows like Tiny Toons where they pull out their scripts and complain that they got their lines wrong. Animaniacs where they run around the studio lot into and through other soundstages/scenes. Bonkers where they describe "bonkers" as being the first Toon-Cop around.
>>
>>52242143
>all of this and no Duck Tales or Looney Tunes jumps
This is sad. I am sad.
>>
File: Scathach.jpg (866KB, 1359x900px) Image search: [Google]
Scathach.jpg
866KB, 1359x900px
how does one woo a scathach?
>>
>>52242391
Black Walnut and Thunderbird feather, thirteen and five eighths inches, unyielding. Because I am a special snowflake.

even though I could have learned wandless Magic, or indeed crafted a wand better suited to the new me with every jump, I never did, preferring to keep my original by my side, to the degree of it becoming part of my crest/symbol/what have you.
>>
>>52242549
Be Cuchulain.
>>
File: Supernova 2.jpg (176KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Supernova 2.jpg
176KB, 1920x1200px
>>52239063
Normally 6-C

In dragon mode: 6-B due to sheer amount of magic I can use to supercharge spells like Giga Slave and Diabolic Emission.

3-C due to tech

>Ok Jibril, I'll bite, what is this?
I call it End of All Things!
>
See, I was looking at FTL drives I could purpose to make a relativistic asteroid cannon-
>Wh-
-and then I remembered that some of them had already been weaponized! So I decided to combine them! Turns out Jump Drives and Space Fold Drives make the best dimensional rending bombs ever!
>Hold u-
The theoretical dimensional fluctuation yield is high enough to destabilize galactic cores! GALACTIC! CORES!
>NO! No killing galaxies.
But- galactic core supernovas! We NEED to TEST it- for SCIENCE!
>Jibril, no.
Jibirl YES.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>52231915
178 F.E.A.R.
Wade Elementary School
Age 26
Replica -50
Paxton Fettel, Motivational Awareness, Parts of a Whole -200, We Are Many -300, Synchronicity Event -500,
Infinite Soda -50, Infinite Cheezee Pooz -50, Replica Cloning Tanks -150,
Exact Frequency +300,
A dimension of frozen tundra. Play around with clone troops under my control, use them for massive thriller video.
Continue
1 Kekkai Sensen
2 Kamen Rider Ryuki
3 Captain N the Game Master
4 Dragonball Multiverse
5 Disgaea
6 XMen Movies
7 Gargoyles
8 Spider Man trilogy
>>
>>52242391
Black Walnut and Unicorn Hair.
>>
>>52242582
Gargoyles. I'll need a new 7.
>>
>>52242599
inuyasha
>>
>>52242534
Duck Tales jump would be awesome.
>>
>>52242549
Scathach likes

1. People who can fight her one and one and win her respect
2. People who are super into self-improvement and who want to break their limits

Be those two things and you've got a good start
>>
>>52242534
Yes, I originally started by working on a Looney-Tunes esq Jump. But I realized that so many other shows had the same abilities and even the same "actors" in them. The Looney Tunes gang is in a bunch of other shows. Tiny Toon Adventures (as teachers), The Looney Tunes Show(Sitcom actors), Wabbit, Duck Dodgers, etc.. and that it might be better to use a more generic-themed-world to cover all of that.
>>
>>52242534
I remember the time an anon tried to make Darkwing Duck.
>>
>>52242391
>What was your wand wood and core in the harry potter jump?
Walnut (not Black Walnut, ordinary Walnut) and Phoenix feather.
The perfect wand for off the fucking chain experimentation.
>What did you do with it?
Off the fucking chain experimentation.
>>
>>52242143

I take Quick Change level 4, then wear a "The One Above All" costume. I'm one third of omnipotent now. Seems good for 100 points.
>>
>>52242577
Truly, Jibril is best girl.
>>
>>52242610
queued
>>
Here is the renamed JumpDoc, also going to upload it into the (to be sorted) google drive
>>
>>52242735
You should probably wait a little bit before uploading it to the google drive. I understand that you're impatient but unless you're a skilled jumpmaker you shouldn't really expect to expect a jump to be approved by the thread when you first show it
>>
>>52242719
Excellent, Need to modify that one then...
>>
>>52242391
Wood from the Senju Tree, God's pocket change melted down into a solid rod.

Put it in my bag of holding.
>>
>>52242783
>God's pocket change

Where's he got pockets on that fucking toga?
>>
>>52242808
>Implying god wears clothes
>>
>>52242764
Ah, did not know I needed approval
>>
>>52242822
You can't have pocket change without having POCKETS.
>>
>>52242846

Can god create a toga so pocketless that even he can't take pocket change out of it?
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (264KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.jpg
264KB, 1200x1600px
>>52231196
Drawbacks: Rising to Perection, Entrance Exam, Ishvara Gizzards is King, Battle For Your Home, The Ultimate Shokugeki (2500)

Drop-In

Visualisation (Free)
Regional Speciality (Free)
Perfect Taste (2400)
Shokugeki Learner (2200)
The Young Asura (1900)
Images of Jumper (1500)
Godly Fragrance (900)
Gastronomy (500)
Culinary Brainwashing (200)
Shokugeki Ticket (0)
Headband (Free)

WELCOME TO EPIC MEAL TIME. I AM GARLOCK, LORD OF THE SAUCE-AND TODAY I'LL BE SERVING UP LITERAL HOPES AND DREAMS WITH A SIDE OF PUUUURE WOOOOOOOONDER. AS WE SPEAK I AM TANTALISING MY WAY INTO THE ACADEMY WITH AMBROSIA DRIZZLED ONTO THIS EXQUISITE CREAMED GRACE PATE. .

I AM TRAINED IN COSMIC COOKERY AND TECHNICALLY I AM A LITERAL GOD OF COOKERY. ERINA, YOU ARE NOTHING TO BE BUT JUST ANOTHER CUSTOMER WAITING TO BE SERVED A DARINGLY DELICIOUS MELANGE OF METAPHYSICAL CUISINES. I WILL TANTALISE YOUR TASTEBUDS WITH PRECISION THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON THIS WORLD, MARK MY FUCKING STOVE. AS WE SPEAK I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF NEVERWERES ACROSS THE BEYOND AND YOUR IDEAL DISH IS BEING MANIFESTED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE FEAST, GOURMET. THE FOUR-COURSE MEAL THAT REINVENTS THE PATHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CALL YOUR PALATE. YOUR DISH IS FUCKING READY, ESTEEMED CUSTOMER. I CAN COOK ANYWHERE, ANYTIME AND I CAN COOK FOR YOU IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WAYS. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT UNEARTHLY MAGNIFICENCE YOUR EXQUISITE LITTLE PALATE HAS CALLED INTO THIS WORLD, MAYBE YOU WOULD'VE HELD YOUR FUCKING REFINED TONGUE FOR FEAR OF SPOILING ALL OTHER FOOD FROM NOW ON FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. BUT YOU COULDN'T, YOU WOULDN'T AND NOW YOU'RE PAYING THE PRICE YOU MAGNIFICENT FOODIE.

ALSO AS I TRAIN FOR MY FOOD QUEST I WILL SYSTEMATICALLY WIPE OUT ALL AMERICANISED CHINESE FOOD CHAINS AND REPLACE THEM WITH ACTUALLY GOOD FOOD FOR MY RIGHTEOUS CRUSADE TO MAKE THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELLING ME MY FOOD IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH WILL SUFFER NO INFIDELS
>>
>>52242874
I thought your name was Garlock, not Capslock.
>>
>>52242874
I see we're cooking... HAM
>>
File: 1452350830002.png (16KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1452350830002.png
16KB, 958x660px
>>52242735
The grammar and language get a little rough in spots, but overall I like it. You have some really interesting ideas for the drawbacks.
>>
Just did the Ghost in the Shell jump. It really sucks. No companion options, bad formatting, it even has a 300cp perk discounted for each origin, but no way to spend the left over 50cp, which is really annoying.

I have heard rumors of a live-action Ghost in the Shell movie coming out soon. If it is any good, maybe we will see a better Jump made for it.
>>
>>52243038
>If it is any good
It's gonna be trash. Never expect anything from live action adaptions.
>>
>>52242988
Thanks, yes it is just a rough draft after all. I have it all in a google doc so if you would like to point out anything in particular...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LRcvpLf1xKA-Hhj2tIZ3NswwbmtDOdWbG3SvTWM7vJg/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>52239063
Probably 9-A for me, if it doesn't mean "in a single attack" when it comes to destroying a small room/building. Otherwise I'm 9-B.
>>
>>52243038
Why the fuck do you keep copypasting SB comments word for word?
>>
Hey Heavensanon, if we go Prinny in the Disgaea Jump, do you retain that Features aptitude for Penguin-sized Knives when you're not using your Prinny Form?
>>
File: PLAB.jpg (80KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
PLAB.jpg
80KB, 480x360px
>>52239063
>http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System
>>
>>52242143
This seems incredibly powergrabby for such a low power setting.

Body of Ink gives disease and poison immunity, the ability to detach limbs, makes all organs redundant, removes the need to breathe, and regeneration that fully heals you within a minute for 250cp. For the same price, Body of Paint gives immunity to slashing damage, piercing damage, and instant death effects, plus "effective immunity" to blunt force and explosions. Quick Change allows you to give yourself any power you could ever think of (just open a comic book company and start churning out awful comic books full of heroes with every power you want.) Those all seem substantially better than the 600cp perk that lets you summon anvils.

Temporary Toon is too strong and fast. Most perkshare options require substantial time investment or are limited. The lets you dump every physical perk you own on an entire army for an hour.

Script Writer, already a good capstone on its own, adds an immunity to fate for no reason.

You have no Drop In perks, but Drop In is still inherently better than Mundane Job, which is also free, because Mundane Job does nothing but prevent you from buying two other Perks and allows you to take a Scenario that does nothing but extend your stay to 30 years. Both are strictly worse than Law Enforcement, which also has no discounts but gets a free Item.

Growing Up Toon is a free background that does nothing but let you buy a 75cp perk that gives you other perks and also functions as a drawback.

Frankly, all these "backgrounds" are really just Scenarios, except the last one, which works more like the background add ons from DC Occult. The Scenarios, in turn, are more like starting locations than Scenarios.

The one Scenario that's actually a Scenario is NOT end jump worthy. A few Toons and mundane police are not a threat to a jumper ready to end their chain.
>>
File: IMG_0902.png (172KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.png
172KB, 500x281px
>>52242901
I HAVE MANY TITLES FOR MANY OCCASIONS, BUT MY TRUE NAME IS NOT MEANT FOR THE EARS OF MORTAL MEN.

BEING THE LOCK OF CAPS IS KINDA OVERRATED THOUGH, WON'T LIE.

>>52242872
Ah, but if god is truly omnipotent he can simultaneously fail to take out his pocket change and succeed in a different reality.

>>52242391
Elder wood and Thestral hair, 15 inches long, unreasonably rigid.

Mainly potions of all kinds, which mainly went surprisingly well for an artifacts based on another artifacts characterised by the inevitable violent death of its' wielded. Other early experiments included primitive afterlife gates, bottled time, attempts to create simulacrae of planets in other jumps and the weaponisation of love.

>>52239063
I reject the VS Battles' tiers, because they fail to explain why a little girl with no experience and explicitly no great talent for witchcraft beat the reality warping queen of the elves so badly that she was permanently diminished.

>>52242945
AND GUTS

GIZZARDS TO BE PRECISE
>>
>>52242719
Annndd.. reduced that power. Make it clear that you have to take the lower-levels of the power before the upper ones and slap a limiter on it.
Thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>52243169
To be honest the capslock is kind of annoying.
>>
>>52242143
>>52243165
I would suggest breaking up the big package perks like Body of Ink into more specific, higher costs perks, like one that specifically just lets you make all your organs redundant and another that lets you take your limbs off/organs out and still have them function.

I really like the jump though, most of the perks are really cool and fitting for the genre.
>>
>>52243169
>a little girl with no experience and explicitly no great talent for witchcraft beat the reality warping queen of the elves so badly that she was permanently diminished
What are you referring to here?
>>
>>52243171

Glad to help! I'd have more to say, but I'm not experienced enough to help much. Seems like a cool concept, though.
>>
>>52243126
Yes.
>>
>>52242143
Fuck on and save yourself, nerfwanker. We need you here.
>>
>>52242143
Why does it take a few minutes to switch to your toon form? Seems kinda random.
>>
>>52242143

Return your fucks to the upright position, balancewanker. We're proud to have you flying with our airline today.
>>
File: 1477230452594.jpg (53KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477230452594.jpg
53KB, 600x700px
>>52239063
7-A or 6-C on my own.

4-C with my spaceship and other gear. Or maybe technically 4-B, since a star going supernova usually wipes out the rest of that system too?

>>52239587

Generic Dungeon Builder's a hell of a drug.

>>52239615
Nope. Legendary locations are also often the most lethal, and I'm not too interested in 40k stuff to seek them out.

...Unless you count Mars? Mechanicus best.

>>52242391
Pine and Dragon Heartstring, 12", Rigid. It's got a simple handle, and a spiralling groove running up the rest of its length.

I used it mostly for Charms, with a side in Transfiguration.

>>52239787
I think you can get similar to powers to his, but not at the same level.
>>
File: IMG_0903.jpg (21KB, 236x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0903.jpg
21KB, 236x839px
>>52243213
The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett.

And uh-also the finale to the Tiffany Aching books, The Shepard's Crown with regards to the end results.
>>
>>52243165
Excellent, I'll start reducing the powers.

For Body of Ink/Paint, I haven't figured out a different way to represent the wide swath of physical resistances that "Toons" seem to have.

Yes i'm not quite sure how to handle the Backgrounds/scenarios in this.
>>
>>52242143
I really don't like the drawbacks giving you 25 and 75 CP respectively. There are also only 3 drawbacks that actually give more than 100 CP.
>>
>strip out everything I can do without in 7DS build
>still 100 CP over the drawback limit
Val, why must you hurt me so?
>>
>>52243203
I could also increase the cost-per-level of that perk... Hmm, I'll play with it and see how it works out.
>>
File: Gloxinia_wings_revealed.png (2MB, 1799x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Gloxinia_wings_revealed.png
2MB, 1799x1300px
What jumps have fairies where I can use the Fairy King perk?

The only one that I can think is the WoD jumps
>>
>>52243415
I included the 25cp drawbacks since they are more like inconveniences and hindrances instead of something dangerous. Figured someone might want a low-cost item but had already selected their build and just needed that little bit of CP.
>>
>>52243449
Use companions
>>
>>52243449
Houserule that shit. Drawback caps are for pussies who can't handle taking them all.
>>
>>52243521
Any setting where there is gay people.

*ba-dum dis*

Thank you, I'll see myself out.
>>
>>52243521
Exalted, Dresden Files, possibly King Arthur depending on the version, Legend of Zelda, SMT
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>52242582
179 Gargoyles
Drop-In
Gargoyles -50
hatched in 1958
Manhattan Island, New York
Durable, Clan Brother -50, Technosorcery -400, Advanced Gliding -200, Lucky Sleeper -300,
Grimorum Arcanorum -500, Gargbeast -100,
My Own Clone! +600,
It's cute, they made a biological clone of me. It lacks my magics, my psionics, my super powers, my tech, my skills. It has local resources, but I've got more. It doesn't stand a chance. Not really. However, it could really cause some damage with what it has available if given time. So, time to kill the sucker. I'll make a dimension of volcanos and hot springs and an appropriately volatile landscape. Aside from taking out my clone, I'll be making local friends and drinking with them. I'll likely be largely neutral though. I will however be placing my Grimorum Arcanorum into one of my libraries and eating a copy of it. Oh, and no daytime stoning, I'll just copy Demona and not be a gargoyle during the day.
Continue
1 Kekkai Sensen
2 Kamen Rider Ryuki
4 Dragonball Multiverse
5 Disgaea
6 XMen Movies
7 Inuyasha
8 Spider Man trilogy
>>
>>52243534
How?
>>
>>52243617
Dragonball Multiverse. Well, guess I'll need a new 4.
>>
>>52243627
>Get Link in SDS
>Have companions buy everything else
>>
>>52243449
I'm guessing you want Infinity? If so, maybe you can do what I did: import a companion with extra CP to buy it, have them temporarily trade it to you (via power trading perks or something like Deal With The Devil) then use Ensoul to store it in an item. There you go, Infinity for everybody.
>>
File: fairy.jpg (83KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
83KB, 600x500px
>>52243590
>Exalted
They're not actually Fairies, you know.
>>
how different is fate extra Rin from regular f/sn Rin?
>>
>>52243627
He is referring to the fact that some jumpers use power granting abilities to grant their companions power granting abilities that let you use companions as extra CP.

Most commonly useing Sacrificial Bestowment to give them Sacrificial Bestowment and having them buy and give you anything you cannot personally afford.
>>
>>52243302
Well, as a way of sorta counteracting the vast physical resistance/resilience of toons I wanted to make turning into one/out a bit more of an event that had to be planed (you would be stuck as a toon for a day if you turned into one).

All of the perks that give you physical resistance/immunity to things are tied into the toon-body.
>>
>>52243676
Not him, but Sacrifice Bestowment takes forever, though. And it feels dirty.
>>
File: fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg (215KB, 1110x719px) Image search: [Google]
fair_folk_by_udoncrew.jpg
215KB, 1110x719px
>>52243664
They can be fae and chaotic soul-devouring hindu demons at the same time.
>>
>>52243678
Eh, still not a fan of it. If we bought all that stuff it shouldn't take us so long to actually use it. Just have it obey the usual altform rules.
>>
>>52243692
True but if jumpers have one thing it is time.
>>
>>52243706
Changed!
>>
>>52243692
Can't Sacrificial Bestowment only be used on any given person once?
>>
>>52243774
Nice. Great to see someone from SB actually listening to feedback.
>>
>>52243784
Only one at a time, someone cannot put another "worm" into their eye until they remove the one they have on them or fully absorb it.

The latter takes between several months and several millennia depending on the power the worm holds.
>>
>>52242831
The idea of "approval" is a weird one here. Suffice it to say its better to drop it in thread a couple of times and see if anyone says anything.
>>
>>52243818
Luckily for Jumpers there are one day one year Time Chambers, and that's not even custom made.
>>
>>52243871
That doesn't really serve much of a benefit, you are still experiencing the same amount of time so why not have some fun across various settings instead of sitting in an otherwise empty plane of existence?
>>
>>52243826
Excellent, I was planning on doing that after making major changes to it.
>>
File: The Old Kingdom.pdf (205KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Old Kingdom.pdf
205KB, 1x1px
Here's the current version of the Old Kingdom jump. Theoretically complete, although feedback and suggested changes are welcome.
>>
>>52243790
I'm here for the feedback, then I'll run away and start playing with some of the more major changes that were suggested and redrop the document again in a few days to see if it's better.
>>
>>52243922
>Jumpers
>having fun

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>5224334
>Yes i'm not quite sure how to handle the Backgrounds/scenarios in this.
Because your scenarios aren't scenarios. They suffer from the same problem that the Vanquish jump's scenarios did. As prompts, because the threat and risk is low, there's little incentive to take some of these when more than a couple of time feel like they should just be starting rolls. The idea of incentive in the sense of a reward is obviously not here since even you mention that scenarios don't have rewards.

But this is combined with another problem, your structure and formatting makes the arrangement of your scenarios counterproductive. The scenario section itself has very little cohesion, because of the shotgun approach. But then you go out of the way to call these starting points, only to put them all at the very end, presumably when the build has already been completed.

If this is your first jump and you don't know how to do scenarios, don't. Rework it into actual starting points since this is a generic.
>>
Is a Sacred Gear literally part of your soul, or is it just a magic item bound to your soul? Could you copy one with something like Cheat Mode?
>>
>>52243922
>you are still experiencing the same amount of time
Huh, I don't think that the 10 year time limit is subjective time, pal.
>>
>>52243999
Excellent, I'll start working on that. Thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>52244076
>Could you copy one with something like Cheat Mode?
Depends on the Sacred Gear. For a lot of them, they're also "vessels" for powerful beings, so probably not. But for the ones that aren't, there shouldn't be anything stopping you. They're at least item-like enough to steal and transfer between wielders.
>>
>>52243636
Rosario + Vampire if you haven't taken it yet, if you have then... sailor moon?
>>
>>52244114
True but you could
A spend a lot of time in an empty extra dimensional space waiting for your power to mature

B have a bunch of jumps and a lot of fun while you wait for your power to mature. There is no real benefit to using a time chamber unless you have a deadline, such as a powerful enemy.
>>
>>52244143
See >>52243980
>>
>>52244142
queued
>>
>>52244158
There is nothing wrong with a jumper having fun anon.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>52243617
180 Dragonball Multiverse
Universe 1
Hero
Age 23
Kai -500
The Basics, Of Course I'm the Hero, Kaio-ken -200, Unleashed Potential -300,
Multiversal Manga -100, Senzu Bean Bag, Music Ring -200, Potara Earrings -300,
No Cheating +100, Bribed the Ref +200, Bad Luck Bouts +300,
My main worry, is the rules. Training dimension(for what it's worth). Though it was close at times, I managed to make it through without accidentally violating any rules or being defeated.
Continue
1 Kekkai Sensen
2 Kamen Rider Ryuki
4 Rosario + Vampire
5 Disgaea
6 XMen Movies
7 Inuyasha
8 Spider Man trilogy
>>
Is the Jumpmaker for Demons of Astlan from the thread or somewhere else?
>>
>>52244326
Disgaea. Ok, I'll need a new 5.
>>
>>52244332
From SB.
>>
>>52244370
Time for a witch hunt.
>>
>>52244370
Damn, might have to make an account. Wanted to ask a few questions.
>>
>>52244114
>>52244129

Note familiar with the Cheat Mode perk, but the DxD jump's notes says that you can get an inert Sacred Gear without a sentient being.
>>
>>52244406
It takes no time to make an account, and asking a question is pretty easy with PMs. Definitely more reliable than just tossing a question and hoping the jumpmaker eventually comes to see it.
>>
>>52244129
What's the deal with them, anyway? It kind of sounds like there's some type of reincarnation system where they randomly transfer to a new human when the host dies. But apparently every human is born with one in their soul and the number of humans is constantly increasing. So do they both reincarnate into new users and new ones are constantly being created?
>>
>>52244114
>>52244453
Replied to the wrong post, sorry.
>>
>>52243933
I'd remove the Dead Only requirements for that perk line, since many abhorsens and necromancers become familiar with or twisted by Death.

Otherwise it looks pretty good.
>>
>>52243933
The bloodline stuff is really weird. Why are items and companion options put in here? Also

>Jumper's Lineage
No. Clarify this to be any ability you have, not anything from any past jump.

>Tenth Shiner
From what I've seen in thread, this feels like way too much compared to the rest of the jump, even at 1000cp.
>>
>>52244406
I haven't been on there lately, but if you don't feel like making an account, I can ferry your questions, or just tell him that you're looking for him.
>>
>>52244483

Makes sense. Discount for the dead instead, maybe?
>>
>>52244554

You're right that getting items off bloodlines is odd, but that's how it goes in-story: either those items find their way to you, or paths open up that lead you to them to ensure you receive them. Maybe there's a better way to portray that.

Jumper's Lineage, I can change, no problemo.

Tenth Shiner...Yeah, fair enough.
>>
>>52244558
I mostly just wanted to repeat some of the questions that had been brought up in the thread recently, such as:

Why are the D'Orc freebies exclusive?

Could someone who buys one animage discipline learn the rest of them?
>>
>>52244560
Yeah, a discount would work.

I'm surprised there isn't a free-to-dead perk that's about killing people and eating their Life, too.
>>
>>52244600
No more Tenth Shiner? Aww.
>>
>>52244603
Got it, I'll ask the questions and tell him you're looking for him.
>>
>>52244603
For your second question:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51200827/#51205780
>>
>>52244652
Thanks!
>>
>>52244600
>Tenth Shiner
If the consensus is that it's overpowered for the jump, why not make it cost 1200? 2xCapstone seems about right, anyway.
>>
>>52244674
Arent' these the thigns he said created and destroyed universes? It seems a little like offering comic book Kryptonian in Young Justice. Even if you buy everything else, nothing's going to match up to this one buy.
>>
>>52244674
The problem is that the perk is written in such a way that unless you know exactly what the Shiners are capable of, the description barely tells you why it's worth 1000 CP in the first place. But if you assume that the Shiners are essentially the setting's equivalent to God, then suddenly it's leagues beyond everything else because the vague language implies there's no real limits, especially since your magic apparently overrules laws of other worlds (where there is no magic). That problem doesn't go away if the price is increased, it just becomes worse, because a higher price suggests a higher power to some, but with the perk already as vague as it is, there's no clear constraints.
>>
>>52244600
I just think it doesn't feel right to offer the option at all, regardless of pricing. Just doesn't fit with the rest of the jump, in feeling or in how it seems to be some sort of pseudo origin. It feels forced in for the sake of giving the power associated.
>>
Does Spirit of Anarchy from Panty and Stocking only break down mental manipulations or can it create free will in beings that normally lack it.
>>
>>52242846
You've always got nature's pocket.
>>
>>52244639

Hey, that seems doable. Messes with my nice clean bloodline symmetry, but I can add it.

>>52244642

Unfortunately, I think it's necessary, for reasons the other commenters have mentioned. I could add in the ability to become a Free Magic elemental, instead?
>>
>>52242846
>implying God wouldn't have a pocket dimension
>>
>>52244750
Are the others still around? Can I just eat one of them?
>>
>>52244750
I think dropping the bit of description at the beginning of the perk would help. Or maybe clarifying that their powers have waned. At any rate, it'd be sad if we lost the "you are a source of magic" part of the perk because people can't read the source material. I thought it was one of the more interesting bits of the jump. Even without that perk, the jump still works (good job, quick work), but I'll miss it - it provided more variety.
>>
File: wand.jpg (24KB, 739x248px) Image search: [Google]
wand.jpg
24KB, 739x248px
>>52239063
8-B, mostly due to Dragon Ball Ki techniques.

>>52239587
In Musician Jump I bought a guitar that won't break, last chain.

>>52242391
I went to Pottermore to learn what wand I'm going to end up with, and now that I know they're sentient I'm going to end up keeping it and feeding it and walking it and playing harmless pranks with it.

Is there a jump where I can get my wand a body of some sort, preferably animal?
>>
>>52244865
Feed your wand a Zoan Devil Fruit in One Piece.

Not only will it have an animal form but it'll probably also be able to level buildings.
>>
Is there any method of actually winning against JUMPER from FSN without having a bunch of companions that are way more swole than you?
>>
>>52244891
Thank you, Anon. I shall name it after you.
>>
>>52244785

Two of the Bright Shiners still exist in their original forms. One, Yrael, is bound to serve the Abhorsens, while the other, Orannis, has some very thorough bindings in place to keep it from trying to destroy the planet.

You could eat Yrael, I suppose; Kerrigor did that in the first book, actually. It's not clear if Yrael is actually powerful enough to do any of the super-strong stuff the other Shiners did.

Eating Orannis...well, he explodes, a lot. His explosions get bigger over time, too. Trying to eat him would probably kill you. Failing that, the massive quantities of Free Magic would probably twist your body and mind to be unrecognizable.

>>52244858

This could work, maybe: something like the Disreputable Dog, where he's not nearly what he used to be, but can still do his thing. I'll type up an example, to gauge thread opinion.
>>
>>52244912
Take ALL the cuteness perks, and no mental resistance perks.

Mutually assured d'awww.
>>
>>52244865
Wait, Pottermote still has a wand quiz? I thought the whole site got taken down years ago and made into a glorified blog for Rowling.
>>
>>52244934
>he's
She's the Disreputable Bitch, if you want to get technical.
>>
>>52244934
Maybe you could just clearly explain what you can do and what level you can do those things on?
>>
>>52244912
Being so stronk that a few centuries of practice with the in-jump perks is barely noticeable.
>>
>>52244963
It came back.
>>
>>52244971
>Being so stronk that a few centuries of practice with all your stuff is barely noticeable.
FTFY
>>
>>52244934
>Eating Orannis...well, he explodes, a lot. His explosions get bigger over time, too. Trying to eat him would probably kill you. Failing that, the massive quantities of Free Magic would probably twist your body and mind to be unrecognizable.
Well, I've got perks for those kinds of things. And he sounds like he deserves it!
>>
>>52244960
>Jumper and JUMPER spend ten years constantly headpatting each other
>>
>>52244986
You'd be better off eating half of him. Even then, I wouldn't. Fucker's scary, can possess people, and I wouldn't want to dig through the protections or deal with the lightning to get to him.
>>
>>52244912
I made a binding pact with a dormant personality in my head that means it takes over if I ever become something like JUMPER. So I assume it would take over JUMPER and prevent him from doing much.
>>
>>52244891
It should be noted that to do that you would need to be told the method needed to feed an item a fruit. Because apparently is a recent process created by the brightest mind ind the world.
>>
A shame Roger's no longer around to update One Piece.
>>
>>52245027
I ate Aku and Vaatu. Doubt this guy is much spicier.
>>
>>52245096
What happened?
>>
>>52245117
Probably Red chasing him off. Can't expect anything more than that.
>>
Okay, here's a draft of the potential replacement ability:

The Not-As-Bright Shiner (??? cp):
You are an entity of Free Magic, that sprung into existence wholecloth. You can alter your physical appearance (with your base form being a pillar of light). You naturally emanate Free Magic, allowing its use even in places where it is otherwise absent, and are quite skilled in its use. As an entity of Free Magic, you can resist the effects of the Charter, though a particularly strong spell could still bind you for a time. Like all magic, your presence is inimical to technology. Taking this perk will override your background and bloodlines. In future jumps, this becomes an alternate form for you.

>>52244965
Touché.

>>52245027
Forgot about the possession, somehow. Yeah, that's a big one.

>>52245108
I certainly can't stop you, it's not like I'm gonna write into the document that Orannis is immune to eating. Also, I'm not familiar enough with those two characters to judge.
>>
>>52245096
Haven't read it in years. What's it up to now?
>>
>>52245027
You haven't heard of the jumpers who eat planets have you?
>>
>>52245144
Seems good. Wouldn't put it at 1000cp though. 400 maybe? Most of that's just cause the shapeshifting sounds pretty great.
>>
>>52245132
I meant in One Piece.
>>
>>52243933
Maybe I missed it, but there seem to be a lot of references to Free and Charter Magic (like Free getting stringer the weaker Charter is, being unaffected by some effects of Free, etc.) with nothing in the Notes to say how these would work post-jump.
>>
Can I use Patch Notes from Rainbow Six Siege on JUMPER?
>>
>>52244912
The plan is typically to take no mental resistance perks outside of being immune to being mind controlled, be almost fucking impossible to kill even by yourself get some 1ups, and then fighttalk with JUMPER.
>>
>>52245367
Don't see why you couldn't.
>>
>>52245341

Good call. My thinking (which I better clarify in the document) is this:

If you take Charter Magic, it will be fueled by Charter Stones that appear in your Warehouse on future jumps. Otherwise, Charter Magic will be entirely absent on future jumps (so you get full power out of Free Magic's strength increase). Free Magic would continue to work for you in future jumps, being corrosive to other "well-ordered" magic the same way it is to Charter Magic.
>>
>>52245367
Sure, but he'll use it against you, too.
>>
>>52244912
Distract him by fighting and have a companion stab him in the back with Bookmaker?
>>
>>52245605
What jumper hasn't taken Drain No?
>>
>>52245663
One who wants to save it for later in the chain and take the Darkseid scenario? I mean, universal power-drain isn't too common, all things said.
>>
>>52244750
I don't see why you should remove it. I liked it.

Just look at Highschool of DxD. True Longinus blows out of the way every other thing offered in the jump, and if you're a human you can still buy more things.

And nobody is complaining.
>>
Oorstemoth needs to be burned to the ground, I petition every jumper who visits Astlan nuke it and all it's bureaucracy from orbit.
>>
>>52245729
Why?
>>
>>52245746
Bureaucracy, oh dear Jump Chan the bureaucracy. . .
>>
>>52243933
- Is it possible to choose Clayr and Abhorsen without defaulting to Remeberancer?

- Personally I think royal retainers should be made cheaper. It's a miniature capstone that helps you once only, and only gives a moderate amount of help.

- Jumper's bloodline should probably be given its own cost. Annchoring it to costs outside of the Jump sort of screws up the pricing balance - the cost/benefits of perks differs from jump to jump, and so 1 CP in one jump is not equal to one CP in another. Some jumps have 200cp perks more powerful than 600cp perks in others (which would screw with the pricing of the perk).

- Just to be clear, tenth brightshiner overwriting your bloodline and background is just for flavour, right? It doesn't cause you to lose access to bloodline perks, or background discounts? And it's not going to mess with my charger magic perks is it? (Or at least if I have Abhorsen, yeah?) I think I'd like to throw my vote in with the other anon asking for the original price of 800cp, by the way. It helps reduce one true build-ness.
>>
>>52245663
I didn't. There's better things to take.
>>
>>52239063
5-B, using the powers of MAGIC! I can go beyond that with items to back me up, but for the most part 5-B is the tier I'm in.
>>
>>52239063
High 1-A.
>>
>>52245800
How'd you manage to get that?
>>
>>52245832
Made some tea, obviously.
>>
>>52245832
Lots of combinations, work, time and use of in setting items, abilities and characters combined with CP bought perks and items over dozens of jumps aiming for that specific goal.
>>
File: 9a4d2841fd19f196b760ba6ce81f161a.jpg (357KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
9a4d2841fd19f196b760ba6ce81f161a.jpg
357KB, 1024x768px
Jump # 15 Stranger Things
Starting location: Hawkins Indiana
Identity: Cop (0) I am the law
Perks:
*Cops are good at finding things (0)
*Trustworthy (100, Discount)
*Negotiator (200, Discount)
*Man of action (300, Discount)
*Mad Science (400)
Equipment
*D&D Room (100) totally burning the 4th and 5th edition for heat or something (each jump)
Companions
Import (300)
Drawback:
*My world is turning upside down (+400)

Companions

Abraham Van Hellsing
Background: Civilian
Perks:
*Monster Hunting
*Avoidance
*Universal Knowledge
*Cops are good at finding things

Akitsu
Background: Scientist
Perks
*Universal Knowledge
*Mad Scientist
*Mk Ultra

Adam Jensen
Background: Cop
Perks:
*Negotiator
*Man of action

Arcueid
Background: Civilian
Perks:
*Monster Hunting
*Avoidance
*Lando Calrissian

(Note: I know nothing about this so It’s going to be interesting. Or not)

Journal entry # 4048

So… this place is screwed up. It is a twisted world where almost everyone has mutated in to some horrible monster. My companions and I were one of the “lucky ones” that were immune to whatever was doing this. I say that in quotes because when your 10% of the world and the other 90% turns in to monsters, you really just went from human to food.
We are hoping there is some way to undo all of this, to make everything normal like it once was. It’s hard to find the solution without knowing the cause. It’s going to be a very long 10 years.

Journal Entry # 4061

We have managed to gather together some survivors of this… whatever it is. Now we are struggling to find essentials for them, Food, water and a safe place against these monsters. There is no electricity, which means no running water. Most of the animals are mutated and we don’t know if it’s safe to eat the meat of them so we have been savaging canned goods.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52245781

-Hard to say. There's only one hybrid Clayr/Abhorsen in the series, and they're a Remembrancer. As written, you had to default to Remembrancer, but all things considered, it shouldn't be harmful to make that optional. I'll add that.

-Yep, I'll put in a static cost. 100 cp, maybe? 200?

-Royal Retainers is best taken with lots of companions: with mass import, it gives about 1400 cp spread among them. That seems quite strong as is, so I'd have to be convinced to buff it or reduce the cost.

-Tenth Bright Shiner is getting replaced with a smaller perk, one less vague and overpowering. Charter Magic should work fine, given that the other Shiners are what built the Charter; I'll add a note explicitly to that effect. I'll have to think more on the bloodline/background thing. It doesn't make sense for something that popped into existence to be descended from very specific lineages, but no such objection exists for the background.
>>
>>52245992
Journal Entry # 4065

Well we have found the source. We found a government facility, it looked heavily guarded, it was swarming with monsters and still had electricity do to it’s own independent generators. The source of all this is some dimensional portal that went out of control. It looks like whoever was here cleared out. Sadly the information we need to reverse this is likely with them if they are still alive. We have to find those scientists. We are scouring this place for clues but it is a mess after all the monsters.

Journal Entry # 4071

I can’t believe we actually did it, hunting down the scientist was almost a fluke. More luck than skill really. Getting past all their defenses before they ran was another feat in and of itself. They weren’t too happy to see us. They thought it was preposterous that we thought we could fix something they were unable to do. However after some convincing to let us see their data, we were able to piece things together between all of us. I admit they helped a lot, once we put our heads together we were able to figure out the problem and figure out a solution… which involved getting a bunch more stuff, jury rigging another device, to work with the portal to reverse the process and then guarding the place long enough for it to actually take effect. Nothing came easy but we managed it; the world is saved kind of… Apparently that other dimension that corrupted ours contains monsters and well it seems some escaped somehow during this. We have no idea what escaped so now we get to help rebuild society and hunt down whatever monsters still dwell here. There is also the little matter of the scientists. We still need them but I don’t trust them, they were doing some pretty unethical things. For the time being we are keeping an eye on them.
>>
>>52245789
...Like what? Seriously, Drain No is ridiculously good for 400 CP, potentially 200 with discount? I mean, there's other stuff that's good to take, but if it's "better to take" is arguable.
>>
So, uh, the "Omnitrix" in the Ben 10 jump, is it assumed to have the normal features of the Omnitrix that aren't mentioned?

>allowing the user to access all Omnitrix functions that it lacks.

It says you can unlock the Master Control, but the above implies there are more fiat-locked restrictions other than the "jump-lock" on "OP aliens". Also, is it the rebuilt Omnitrix, that doesn't rely on the Codon Stream? Because it talks about the original, and then implies it's a shoddy knock-off of that version.
>>
File: drwho what wat.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
drwho what wat.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>52244865
>HP wands are sentient
... seriously?
>>
>>52246286

Yeah. The best-fitting wands are the ones that choose their owners. Also, if you try to use a wand that's not yours, it will only accept you if you defeated its previous owner; otherwise it won't function nearly as well.
>>
>>52246286
The wand chooses the wizard Mister Anonymous
>>
So, in The Gods are Bastards there is some knowledge that if you learn it will get you immediately killed by the Gods. Is there a good way to avoid that? Other than immunity to mind reading?
>>
>>52244603
The D'Orc freebies are paid with age. You are getting 2 to 51 thousand years of training, life, and relaxation dumped into your head. I don't know how various people deal with really old minds getting dumped into their own, but there it is. I don't think it's eidetic, unless you have some kind of perfect recall perk that works around that, or can post cog your own body. That said, demons are not notable for being overly forgetful even at extreme age.

It was never a very popular decision, but if I hadn't made them free, the weapons proficiency would be capstone, and the fornication perk would be 200 or 400, depending on where there was room. Again, between 2 and 51 thousand years of experience.

As for Animages, you will have the potential. I'm sure there is a school or a tutor in the local multiverse somewhere, but you'd have to go looking.
>>
>>52246333
>>52246327
The wand chooses the wizard, and this means it's intelligent and sentient?

Pull the other one, it's got bells on.
>>
>>52246381
It's magic. I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>52246400
You do if you're going to claim it's self aware. Is there any example of this holding true other than the wand choosing the wizard and the plot bullshit that literally only works on ONE wand in the final book?
>>
File: 51grjkgzm6L._SX342_.jpg (24KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
51grjkgzm6L._SX342_.jpg
24KB, 342x342px
>>52242391
Ash and shitty Unicorn Hair, fourteen and a half inches. A terrible wand.

For those that don't know, of the three main British wand materials, Unicorn Hair is by far the weakest in magical power, it can't cast powerful spells well. Its 'advantages' are supposed to be that it's stable, easy to use (aka for retards), loyal (someone who stole it can't use it, at least not well), and it sucks at using dark magic. Now, that last one is actually a HUGE disadvantage because all the good combat spells are technically dark magic, so having Unicorn Hair actually makes it incredibly hard to defend yourself.

As you can see, Unicorn Hair is a completely worthless catalyst whose small advantages don't nearly make up for its disadvantages.

So I just made sure to never use it and remind it that I hate it for being Unicorn Hair.
>>
>>52246412
Also, Ash is a pretty useless wood for the curious. All it does is boost the loyalty aspect, and it's not even the best at that.
>>
>>52246376
>It was never a very popular decision, but if I hadn't made them free, the weapons proficiency would be capstone, and the fornication perk would be 200 or 400, depending on where there was room. Again, between 2 and 51 thousand years of experience.
Seriously? Neither of those perks seem like they would be worth more than the 100 they logically should be priced at.
>>
>>52246412
>Goes to Harry Potter for combat spells.
Are you for real?
>>
>>52246440
It was literally my third jump, and spells like Fiendfyre are pretty cool desu.
>>
>>52246381

I'd say it certainly is sentient, or "having the power of perception by the senses". This doesn't set the bar very high; it just means it can perceive things, like whether its current wielder defeated its previous wielder, and respond accordingly. As for intelligence, I couldn't tell you either way.
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>52246412
>>52246425
Why would you intentionally get a terrible wand?
>>
>>52246412
>needing Dark Magic
I seem to have spotted your problem.
>>
>>52246467
I didn't. I took the pottermore quiz.

>>52246471
>Not learning useful spells to defend yourself.
>>
>>52246464
Or it's a conduit that is simply not as compatible with the user as other conduits might be.

Occam's razor.
>>
>>52246376
Thanks for the answers, though the D'Orc perks still make no real sense.
>>
>>52246479

And the conduit's effectiveness varies by whether the wielder defeated the previous owner?

...maybe, actually. That doesn't strike me as any more arbitrary than the other. Still, though, it'd be weird for wandmakers like Ollivander to to treat them like they're sentient when they're not. If anybody should know, it'd be them.
>>
>>52246476
Quizzes are fallible. If you're having such a negative reaction to your result, then it's clearly not worth taking into account when figuring out your wand.

Or in-universe you'd have a realization at the potential of non-dark spells and make the combat limitations moot, maybe even doing crazy shit like putting delayed jinxes on your own wand to have multiple spells flying at once, and deliberately trading wands/implements with people, but you can't take that into account because you can't reasonably guess at how people would react to stuff, even if that person is yourself.
>>
>>52242391
My core is going to be Maple wood with a Phoenix feather core 9 ¾", with Surprisingly Swishy flexibility, as I got in pottermore.

I'm wondering why I got that wand, though. It...doesn't seem like a kind of wand that would fit me.
>>
>>52246541
The only time that ever mattered in canon was the elder wand, though. Which could just be a universally effective focus and people made assumptions. After all, people with that wand got defeated; the only time it didn't matter was when Harry Potter was playing bullshit games with someone who had a chunk of their soul in him at some point.

I figured "the wand chooses the wizard" is a massive oversimplification aimed at children, or simply an excuse used by a man wanting to keep his business secure instead of everyone knowing how it works and able to make their own magical foci.
>>
>>52246560
One cannot be an accurate judge of themselves. A quiz is the best option really. Things just don't always go your way.

I'd probably be made to buy an offbrand wand somewhere eventually, though. Unicorn Hair wands get depressed if abused, which can kill them, and dark magic sometimes fries them dead too.
>>
>>52246435
The D'Orcs are the second most feared enemies in the multiverse. They are pretty standard demons aside from their training and preferred appearance. These are not WAAGH orcs. This is the multiverse's answer to "how skilled can a demon really be." Knowledge and skill in using your weapons against every enemy in every enviroment.

People say "peak human" a lot, and I think they mostly refer to the top 1%. This isn't that. This is the skill honed over centuries by the best trainers that exist in the multiverse.

Not even in Astlan does that count as a 100 perk.
>>
>>52246594
>being such a shitty person that you cause your wand to commit suicide
Wow. That's like kicking puppies. But somehow worse.
>>
>>52246412
>>52246425
>not wanting your wand to be LOYAL for when you turn it into a person later

What, you weren't planning on doing that?
>>
>>52246622
I don't really have a reasonable alternative, because the only other one is to not be able to defend myself.

>>52246624
It probably has animal intelligence, if they are intelligent. Making that a person would be ill-advised.
>>
>>52246606
Are there d'orc women?
>>
>>52246640
Yes. You might imagine such a life gets tiring. Also, they need new blood to make up for losses in the raids that come once a decade. This is the basis of the Fornication perk.
>>
>>52246668
Well what do they look like?
>>
File: Jumper's Wand.png (55KB, 1012x175px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper's Wand.png
55KB, 1012x175px
>>52242391

The Pottermore Quiz said my wand was "Pear wood with a dragon heartstring core, 12 ½" and slightly yielding flexibility."

Pear is apparently wonderful wand wood. Wands made from it really like nice and/or wise people. They're also among the most resilient.

Dragon Heartstring apparently produces the most powerful and learn quickly. They're also real loyal and easy to turn to the dark arts. Only real downside seems to be that it can be temperamental which leads to accidents.

Wand length just seems average, and the flexibility seems to suggest a moderate degree of adaptability.

I'm pretty happy with this over all, looks and sounds cool.
>>
>>52246689
Fairly traditional orcs with wings. They aren't human and they don't really pretend to be.
>>
>>52246715

Produces the most powerful magic*, sorry.
>>
>>52246606
The perks are:
Mastery over two weapons and unit level tactics
and
Being really good at sex
Neither of these are exceptional perks considering the setting, just mastery over three mundane skills. There is nothing about them that makes them unreasonable to offer at the same rate as the other freebies.

Both of these things are free for D'Orcs for obvious reasons but why can't Demons, especially those with the Archdemon perk, also have those skills? There are other origins that those abilities would fit and having it locked to just one limits possible stories, which is essentially the worst thing possible in a jump.
>>
>>52243165
Wait - low power setting?

Toon settings generally have higher feats than most other settings. Fourth wall breaking is common, as are other acts that break any sense of traditional physics.

Toon force can absolutely obliterate anime force.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cartoon_Physics
>>
>>52246717
I'm asking you if the women are ugly, senpai.
>>
>>52246622
>Implying that wands which commit suicide weren't weak wands in the first place.
>>
>>52244912
If I'm not remembering wrong, isn't JUMPER technically a Servant? Maybe you could go after their master, either killing them or tricking/blackmailing them into using their command seals.
>>
>>52246715
Yeah, Dragon Heartstring is probably the best of the three cores. Has only good traits.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.631123.jpg (269KB, 559x770px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.631123.jpg
269KB, 559x770px
>>52242391
Walnut, Dragon's Heartstring.
> Highly intelligent witches and wizards ought to be offered a walnut wand for trial first, because in nine cases out of ten, the two will find in each other their ideal mate. Walnut wands are often found in the hands of magical innovators and inventors; this is a handsome wood possessed of unusual versatility and adaptability. A note of caution, however: while some woods are difficult to dominate, and may resist the performance of spells that are foreign to their natures, the walnut wand will, once subjugated, perform any task its owner desires, provided that the user is of sufficient brilliance. This makes for a truly lethal weapon in the hands of a witch or wizard of no conscience, for the wand and the wizard may feed from each other in a particularly unhealthy manner.
> As a rule, dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and which are capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn more quickly than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with the current owner. The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental.

Basically, a wand suited for intelligence and power... and that's ALL it cares about. There's no loyalty. No hesitation. No regrets.

It's also the same type as Bellatrix.
>>
>>52246732
Archdemons are not D'Orcs. They don't live and train with D'Orcs.

I don't know *exactly* what it is that makes D'Orcs special, why they are so feared, but if you have the free perk, you have that *thing*. It may have been in your background anyway, but thiis is the perk guarntee. And you are good at sex. Like an old, old vampire, but not as prone to catching on fire. Your partners would probally be varied in (relative) age and experience which vampires typically avoid.

>>52246863
Most humans would not find them attractive as a sexual partner. If you get the perk, you won't have to worry about that. You'll have thousands of years of immersion dropped on you. Orcs probably judge orc beauty by different standards. Now, at least in part, you will too.
>>
>>52246909
Loyalty is a useless trait in wands, anyway. It only matters if someone grabs your wand in a duel, and if you lost your wand you're dead anyway.
>>
>>52244912
1) If you've got thousands of years of experience, then a few hundred years makes a trivial difference.
2) Perks that make you stronger when you're the underdog.

This might allow you to survive the inevitable spawncamping which you'll be subject to.

From there, it's all about the power of friendship and in-combat communication.
>>
>>52246881

It sounds pretty good, but the "more prone to accidents" part sounds like a downside that concerns me somewhat.
>>
>>52246945
Eh, it only triggers if you're using it wrong, basically. Once you're a good wizard it's not a problem. This is in contrast to unicorn, which will always suck.
>>
>>52242391
English Oak, Phoenix Feather, 13 3/3", Unbending. Though I also have two copies of the Elder Wand.

I reforged my original wand into a divine staff/lance. It approved
>>
Death Knight perks done, capstone coming in next post.

Cold Blood (100 CP - Free Death Knight): Just as your body has been rendered cold and unfeeling, so to has your mind. When the moment calls for it, you can cut off all emotional reaction you would have to anything - even if your emotions were being clouded by another’s influence. This leaves you cold, calculating, and most of all - thinking clearly and vividly.

Grave Demeanor (200 CP - Discounted Death Knight): All are equal in death, whether you were a great king or a lowly pauper. From hereon out, all undead beings you meet seem to recognize this philosophy you hold, and if they do not appreciate it... At least acknowledge it to some degree. Unless the undead being you approach is forced to be hostile by an outside force, or was hostile to begin with, you can guarantee a neutral response to your presence.

Deathly Tactical (400 CP - Discounted Death Knight): Even the Scourge recognized the uses behind specialized undead forces - often using such swiftly-developing needs to remove other targets, and bolster their forces. You were made as a death knight for bringing destruction, and with it came this kind of tactical mind. If faced with a challenge, dilemma, or similar issue, you can quickly deduce what kind of unit or force you’d need to overcome it - and can quickly find a nearby source of bodies to put together your forces. This also comes with a small background in tactics and military movement.

>>
>>52246938
Well I'm never being ugly if I can help it senpai.
>>
>>52246872
Pretty sure the jump says you can't.
>>
>>52246959

Ah, fair enough then.

I took the other quizzes on that site and seem to have a magical affinity for cats. Gryffindor House, Wampus House, Cat Patronus, it's real weird. What'd other people get on there?
>>
File: 212300525.jpg (20KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
212300525.jpg
20KB, 350x500px
>>52246966

Aaand the Capstone

Light’s Hope (600 CP - Discounted Death Knight): In two years, the unthinkable will happen, and the first of many actions will commence that lead to the Lich King’s destruction. The Knights of the Ebon Blade, Arthas’ undead crusaders, will invade Light’s Hope Chapel in Lordaeron... And fail. And in their failure, they will be broken free from the Prince’s control, and be given the chance for redemption that many could all but dream of. Though you will likely not be at the Chapel’s invasion, you will be given this chance as well. And many others after that.
When you are at your lowest point, when the weight of all your crimes becomes too much to bear, when all seems lost for you and your path is obscured... You will be given the chance at redemption, and taking it will guide you. Not necessarily to where you WANT to be... But where you’ll be NEEDED the most, as the Ebon Blade was needed for the Northrend Campaign to succeed. This effect will be constant upon it’s initial activation, always taking you to where you will be needed to do the most good.
Incidentally, your weakness to Holy energies has been negated - you won’t be reduced to cinders after a Paladin smites you, nor will healing threaten to make you scream in agony.

Lemme know what you all think. Like, dislike, am I a horrible human being, all that.
>>
>>52246938
But why can't other origins buy those perks? It makes no damned sense. There is nothing in them that should be in any way exclusive to that origin nor any reason why mastery of a couple of mundane skills would be unreasonable at 100!

Especially when Animagic is also in that price range and it opens up an entire, fairly powerful, form of magic!
>>
>>52244912
That perk that makes you imnune to your own powers
>>
>>52246995
I got the horned serpent house, and slytherin. Don't remember taking a patronus quiz. So that's an affinity for snakes, apparently.

Really shows how much it sucks to have a unicorn hair wand though, being in those houses.
>>
>>52246881
Dragon is the most powerful, but tends to have types of magic that it doesn't like doing. Phoenix is all around powerful at everything.
>>
>>52246966
Reminder that the lich king is a big nerd.
>>
>>52246986
Jump says they don't depend on their master for energy, but I don't see why getting their master to use the command seals wouldn't work, apart from you already having mind control resistance.
>>
>>52244912
Use precognition or a similar ability to guess where he will appear and finish him in one attack before he can ever attack you.
>>
>>52247010

Clear cut "Snake Affinity" is pretty cool. Sorry to hear your wand is so disagreeable with the related houses.
>>
>>52247012
Oh, Phoenix is a really good core too. It's not something worth complaining about. Only Unicorn sucks.
>>
>>52247010
I got to wonder WHY unicorn wands piss you off so much you keep talking about how much they suck.
>>
>>52247018
>Arthas
>a nerd

Nah, his girlfriend was the bookworm. Oh, wait.
>>
File: Konata_Nagato_by_iridion.png (12KB, 494x589px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Nagato_by_iridion.png
12KB, 494x589px
>>52246940
> and if you lost your wand you're dead anyway.
I'm not. Harry Potter was a pretty late jump for me. The fact that I used a wand was more out of politeness to other wizards.
And so, on that note, I would have liked it if my wand didn't go shaking its tassels all around for any two-bit witch with a science project.
Plus, being the superstitious sorts they are, there were a couple wizards who DID notice that I had the exact same type of wand as Voldybutt's lead toady.

So, while it was a very easy to use wand, and very flashy, it also had a slight stigma attached, and it was a little "magically loose". You have to pay attention with a wand like that, or you're liable to set things on fire a couple times.

... which I did.
>>
>>52247043
I described it in >>52246412 . Look at all those huge, awful negatives.
>>
>>52247003
We clearly disagree on the sort of prices appropriate. I already went over the reasons for why the price is what it is, and I haven't heard anything to change my mind. If you really feel like taking this further, I'd suggest making a jump with fighting and fornication. They are hardly unique to the series.
>>
>>52247074
I'm just wondering why you continue to remind us, instead of just saying "it sucks" in one post and moving on.
>>
>>52247145
Nubee mentioned his houses so it was appropriate to respond with my houses.
>>
>>52246995
Ravenclaw, Thunderbird, Manx Cat.

I am the almighty Ravenbird!
Er...Thunderclaw? Yeah, that sounds better.
>>
>>52247065
>"magically loose"
Like a basilisk down the Chamber of Secrets?
>>
>>52246966
>>52246997
Nobody cares. Just like when you posted the classes.

Take a hint.
>>
>>52243343

I don't think you really need to reduce the powers - Toons aren't low-power by any means.

The perks you have right now are solid. If you want to adjust things, then the end price for having the max-power Toon package could be tweaked to something like 1200-1600, and to prevent cherry-picking, you could add something like "to take a Level 4 option in X, you must have taken at least 2 other Level 3 options".
>>
File: 1478809116958.png (164KB, 413x352px) Image search: [Google]
1478809116958.png
164KB, 413x352px
>>52246995
Hey NuBee, get this. I just did that Patronus quiz after replying, and I got a a fucking rabbit.

Now that is a shitty result.
>>
>>52246966
>>52246997
So uh, are Death Knights rotting corpses?
>>
>>52247253
Or maybe people are reading them and making a decision you salty bitch.
>>
>>52246357
Don't learn that knowledge? It's actually really hard to stumble upon, I don't think even we readers know it yet.
>>
>>52247269
Depends on your degree of necrotization, just like I mentioned in the Undead racial modifier.

>The last I can do is give you a choice on how far gone you were when brought from the dead. You can choose between Skeletal, in which you are the assembled skeleton / exoskeleton of your chosen species; Incorporeal, the lost ghost or spirit of whatever species you chose (Archmage’s Note: Just because you’re spectral does not make you immune to melee damage); Or Corporeal, your corpse stuck in some vague state of decomposition. Or maybe it was really, really well preserved before burial.

tl;dr You choose if you're rotting or not.
>>
>>52247299
Ooh, I can be a spooky scary skelly or ghosty knight? Neat.
>>
>>52247087
Do D'Orcs have to worry about being summoned and bound to the will of a wizard?
>>
>>52247173
I mean it's not completely her fault. She's always getting compared to her older sister, and then I have such high expectations for her!
Of course she might get a little excited, wonder what it would be like to be with other wizards, wizards with less emotional baggage and more willing to go wild and make things get a little hot now and then.

But I just want her to be the wand I know she can be! Not just waving herself in the air for all the world to see, but really applying herself with a determined focus and thrust!
This wand can do great things, if it would just control itself for half a second!
>>
>>52247167

Thunderclaw Bird Affinity sounds pretty fuckin radical, dude.

>>52247267

. . .I feel like this is the type of thing that causes a Napoleon complex to develop.
>>
>>52247349
You know your destiny, anon.

Unleash the Bone Zone.
>>
>>52247360
Let's just say that, knowing myself, I'd go to any end not to cast such a patronus, even if Dementors were chasing me down.

It really doesn't help that I despise rabbits utterly.
>>
>>52247381

Yeah, knowing someone with similar feelings, I'm starting to understand how you feel.
>>
>>52246966
>>52246997
Sounds cool, though I played Death Knight all of once, maybe got ten levels before going back to my main, and don't know shit about them.

Im just not going to have any useful comments/critiques to you hit one of the only three classes Im familiar with.
>>
>>52247351
Not unless you piss off the MC, and even then...only maybe. D'Orcs are just demons created on purpose instead of accident. Orcus, the MC's previous life, bound most if not all the D'Orcs and only he knew their true name.

The only link they have with their primary summoner is a maybe-reincarnation of a god. If he starts hunting you, you have bigger problems.
>>
>>52247087
>I already went over the reasons for why the price is what it is
No you really haven't, but please do.

From the looks at the perks and what you have said they are just mastery of three combat skills and sex. This is not anything particularly impressive so there must be something that I am missing.

Also seeing as how my main complaint is the fact that you cannot buy them at all as a different origin the exact price isn't overly relevant.
>>
>>52246966
>>52246997
Seems good to me. Not too sure about the usefulness of the capstone though.

Admittedly, I'm much more excited about the various races and race modifiers anyhow.
>>
>>52247416
Is Godly Crafting just a skill boost? Could you eventually get to those levels with time and some magic?
>>
>>52247416
Then why do demons cost as much as D'Orcs/D'Orcs only cost as much as demons? From what has been said here D'Orcs must be much better than the Demons and don't start the jump as slaves.
>>
>>52247395
Even when it's up to random roll, I always end up some kind of rabbit when animals are involved. I hate it.
>>
>>52246592
>The only time that ever mattered in canon was the elder wand, though
It also mattered with Draco's original wand. Harry could use it like his original wand, after he defeated Draco.
>>
>>52246997
What the fuck kind of namby-pamby piece of shit would want that as a capstone?
>>
>>52247508
Always putting you in a good position to change things and removing a weakness to holy powers? It's really good for a WoW setting.
>>
>>52246997
Hardly seems appropriate or thematic for a Death Knight capstone. It'd be like including a Mage-Killer capstone in a Wizard origin. It doesn't make much sense to make the capstone something that's completely antithetical to the class.
>>
>>52247534
And it's useless for a Jumper, most of whom wouldn't give a shit about redemption to begin with.

So I reiterate. Why the fuck is that even a capstone to begin with.
>>
>>52247556
>>52247508
You know there's a group this happened to in-lore, right?
>>
>>52246592
>After all, people with that wand got defeated
No one eith full mastery of the wand was actually shown to be defeated in a magical duel in the series.
>>
>>52247508
>not wanting to be able to attend a wedding without bursting into flames
>wanting to get rekt by a bunch of kids throwing bottles of holy water

>>52247568
The order all PC DK's belong to, even.
>>
>>52247564
No, it's just useless to you because you're salty.
>>
>>52246995
I just made an account solely to answer your question, NuBee.
And those quizes are totes bullshit.
Patronus: Tiger
House: Slytherin, Horned Serpent
Wand: Cypress Wood, Phoenix Core, 10" and unyielding flexibility

First off, fuck Slytherin. It's full of evil inbred racist retards. I want none of that. I don't know anything about the Horned Serpent house, so whatever. Kind of weird that I was sorted into both snake/reptile related houses, though.
Secondly, a tiger patronus? Really? I figure I'm more of a… magpie or raven kind of guy. You know. Clever. The fuck does a tiger represent?
Can't complain about the wand, really. It's close to what I would personally choose.
>>
>>52247564
so you want to be weak to a fairly common energy type?
>>
>>52247621
Weaknesses fade post-jump. Always have, always will.
>>
>>52247568
Yeah, and there was a group of angels who rebelled against God and fell. You don't offer perks based on them in an Angel tree. It''s a similar concept in that it's thematically unfit for the origin.
>>
>>52247471
The perk is based on the skill and ability of a god to make stuff. Any path you take to getting it without the perk is just as likely to succeed as fail.

>>52247479
D'Orcs are just a different flavor of demon. The slave bit is solved by the name perk, or you start right next to the MC, and he can kill your master for you, or I'm sure one of the greeting crew would take care of it if they had free access to the world which happens soonish in the plot.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>52247630
Show me where in the rules it says that,You are fan wanking.
>>
>>52247630
Not always. The jumpmaker has to state that the weaknesses fade, not your SB-grade bullshit.
>>
>>52247662
What are things like Excalibur and Gram capable of in the setting?
>>
>>52247611

I can't even really disagree with you. I don't think I really fit into Gryffindor or Wampus. They just seem too active and bold thematically compared to me.

Sorry for wizard inbred house on your end. I think Tiger is pretty cool though, probably represents something like power or mystique.
>>
>>52247630
And inside the Jump itself?

You do want to raid without worrying your healer will kill you, right?

>>52247646
Not the same, since if this didn't happen the DK's couldn't have joined the PC factions and been actual parts of the lore.
>>
>>52246995
I got Dapple Grey Stallion for my patronus, Gryffindor & Horned Serpent for Hogwarts and Ilvermorny respectivly, and a Spruce Wood/Unicorn Hair wand combo of 14-1/2" length that has a "surprisingly swishy flexibility".

Got a bit of a horse theme going on with my wand and patronus.

All-in-all i'm pretty okay with what i got. I would have liked to get dragonheart string to make the wand even more rebellious than the spruce makes it though. And i don't really care about what house i go to.
>>
>>52247694
Excalibur, Durandal, and Gram are mentioned.
>>
>>52246997
Man, this is supposed to be the Edgelord class, this is Paladin shit nigga. Which reminds me... Abyssals when?
>>
>>52247556
>>52247646

I personally disagree. Redemption's been a part of several specific death knight plots, chiefest among them being Thassarian, Koltira, and even Darion Mograine. It's the driving force behind why the Knights of the Ebon Blade stay as a faction post-Northrend, to protect Azeroth from further threats besides the Jailer of the Damned's charges.

Unfortunately, the perk's already causing shit so I may as well just try again.
>>
>>52247694
>>52247721
My mistake, I'm not sure what they are capable of, but the same person made the sword-golem in the item section.

I'm not sure who made the dagger, but it was likely made by another god. Or the same god and then forgotten about.

>“And Gram? Destroyed by Odin and later reforged by Regin for Sigurd to slay Fafnir?” Tal Gor continued.

That's about as specific as the setting gets.
>>
File: wan (2).jpg (177KB, 640x896px) Image search: [Google]
wan (2).jpg
177KB, 640x896px
>>52247701
It's pretty funny that the official quizzes for things like patronus, house and wand seem to be pretty awful.

I mean really- Grass Snake, Hufflepuff, Unicorn Hair Wand?
>>
>>52247758
It looks like one salty guy being salt for no reason instead of a general outcry.
>>
>>52246997
Maybe an immunity to holy energies? Or resistance? To make it more appealing to non-Death Knight classes?
>>
>>52247761
Thanks.
>>
>>52247758
Either this person didn't play death knights in WoW, which is fine because its not that good of a game, or they are being willingly idiotic.

Is the person complaining going to even choose DK as a class? Because if they didn't know the starting questline it doesnt sound like they care that much either.

Or they are being a troll.
>>
>>52247762
The principle for the patronus quiz seems to be to give you something opposite your personality.
>>
>>52247762

You know, I'm seriously starting to believe >>52247811 has it dead accurate. I'd totally trade you.
>>
>>52247870
Haha, it wouldn't be so unfitting if we just swapped would it? That is weird.
>>
>>52247898

Maybe Harry Potter quizzes subscribe to that old phrase "opposites attract"?
>>
>>52247898
>>52247870
Now KITH!
>>
>>52247917
Bwaha, the secret goal of the pottermore patronus quiz was this all along. How cunning of it.
>>
>>52247943

This is it, isn't it. Houses, patronuses and wands are all looking for wizard/witch life partners that contrast their personalities. J.K Rowling is a blatant wannabe matchmaker.
>>
>tfw Shrek is your patronus
>>
>>52247943
It kind of fits what we see in canon. Harry hates his fame and attention, and gets a majestic stag. Hermone is a very serious and goal-oriented person, and gets a playful otter. Dumbledore accepts the inevitability of death, and gets an undying phoenix.
>>
>>52247999
You aren't wrong. That's how Pottermore's been since they revamped it. Of course, people have gotten it down to a science as far as how to get what you want, at this point.
>>
File: dc82dcfc7aa00c058230951a3267268e.jpg (740KB, 1200x1669px) Image search: [Google]
dc82dcfc7aa00c058230951a3267268e.jpg
740KB, 1200x1669px
>>52245992
Jump # 16 Bloodborn
Origin: Hunter
Perks
*Vile Blood (300, Discount)
*Insight (150, Discount)
*Rally (0)
*Blood Bullets (0)
*Hunter (0)
*Discovery (0)
*Little Things (100)
*Hunter’s Skill (100)
*Steel yourself (100)
*The nose knows (100)
*Good Blood (100)
Equipment
*Caryll Rune – Eye Tier 3 (0)
*Caryll Rune – Arcane Lake (50, Discount)
*Warding Incense (100, Discount)
*Gift of the little ones – Saw Cleaver & Hunter’s Pistol (0)
*bag of quicksilver bullets (0)
*Bag of Blood vials (0)

Journal Entry # 4392

Well I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, leaving one hell hole for another. Though to be fair by the time we had finished the last place wasn’t so bad. This place… well it reminds me of Neverwinter… if the plague turned people in to monsters. Also there seems to be a peculiar obsession with blood. It’s rather disgusting really. I am just trying to avoid these… people when I can. I already tried to fix one but it is too… strange.

Journal Entry # 4394

At first I was reluctant to bring my companions out to this place. It’s not very nice and it’s places like this where bad things happen. However this is a lonely and dark place and I really needed some friendly faces by my side. I was worried about Arcueid. She seemed the most sickened by this place. Maybe it’s all the blood or maybe the others are just more experienced in dealing with this place than her. We have cleared out an area and fortified it. Now we are looking for any survivors who weren’t lucky enough to fortify themselves in. We saved a little girl at least. Sadly we were too late for her parents. Her father had turned in to a monster and while we were able to revive her mother she is bed ridden from the ordeal. It’s good to know we saved some people at least.
>>
>>52248070
At least those are respectable animals. Not like a rabbit or other such trash.
>>
>>52248070

Huh, seems so then. I guess I can accept things a lot easier if that's the case. Still seems weird.

>>52248076

Were the results a lot more accurate before the revamping?
>>
>>52248118
Could be worse anon. You could have gotten an Aardvark. A fucking Aardvark.
>>
>>52246995
>Wand is Unicorn Hair and Dogwood, Slightly Springy, so it's playful, and works well with cleverness, but it's sensitive
>Hufflepuff
>Pukwudgie
>Buffalo Patronus

I'm a reliable and stubborn healslut, so this is all pretty great for me. I get to go around being nice to people and doing the right thing.
>>
>>52248139
They seemed like it, or at least it seemed like that to me. But then again my patronus is a dragon now, so.
>>
>>52248118
You could probably use Real Eater to make it look like whatever you want.

How would people react if your Patronus was a Dementor?
>>
>>52248070
For some reason, the Dumbledore one seems the most fitting. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but as I recall the title of Master of Death was given not to those who had conquered it, but who had accepted it. The third brother could hide from Death forever, but instead chose to hand his cloak over to his child, and greet Death like an old friend, earning himself a peaceful death. In the same way, Dumbledore is passing on his knowledge for the future generations, and accepts that death comes for everyone eventually. The phoenix represents that best, it dies, but is reborn. The brother and Dumbledore died, but through their children and students they were "reborn".

I'm probably giving Rowling too much credit, though.
>>
>>52248145
You can have the rabbit if you don't want a dragon.
>>
>>52248186
I could have a thestral.
>>
>>52247811
>The principle for the patronus quiz seems to be to give you something opposite your personality.
I got a Dun Stallion.
I fucking hate horses.
I'm definitely on board with this theory.
>>
>>52248144

Your wand sounds like a terrier with a horn, and that second house sounds like Pug. Together with how hairy buffalo are, I dub thee Fuzzy Healslut Dog Wizard.
>>
>>52246995
>Eagle Patronus
>Ravenclaw
>Black Walnut, Pheonix Feather, 14.5 inch, hard

... Huh. I'm actually fine with this.
>>
>>52248202
I haven't been called that since I stopped ERPing.
>>
>>52248200
Horses are disgusting. At least horses are associated with positive traits, though.
>>
>>52248221

I'm calling you the Bird Man.

>>52248222

Welcome back to the fray FHDW.
>>
File: 4 Goddesses Online.jpg (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4 Goddesses Online.jpg
220KB, 1280x720px
>>52248279
Heh, I hadn't even noticed that. That's actually pretty funny.
>>
Does the note on Night-gaunts being as intelligent as dogs in Lovecraft apply to Jumpers as well? I was thinking of going as one of those since they sounded cool, but that intelligent reduction sounds pretty nasty.
>>
>>52248350
Jurassic Park has a perk to prevent intelligent loss in alt-forms in the Dinosaur tree, IIRC.
>>
>>52247766
It might be one guy but my experience with arguments here? It usually becomes more than one guy, and I'd rather my jump NOT cause a salt-explosion every which damn direction.

I mean I honestly doubt it's ever going to see the light of day after being put on the drive, but I'd still rather not have that be the case.
>>
>>52248364
Oh, I didn't know that. That's convenient, thanks Sleuth Anon.
>>
>>52248221
Ravenclaws unite.
Well, maybe tomorrow. I've got a book to read.
>>
>>52248377
And who's saying we're going to let it on the drive?
>>
>>52248406
Oh look, it's the same salty bitch.
>>
File: despair.png (3MB, 1389x880px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
3MB, 1389x880px
>>52246995
>Slytherin
>Lion
>11.25 inch Unicorn Hair, Laurel, limp as my dick surprisingly swishy.
Well I guess I'm as horrible as I make myself out to be.
>>
Looking for a perk that will prevent people from copying my enchantment.
>>
>>52247630
drawbacks go away, weaknesses are not always something that go away. unless you get a perk to negate your need to breath, eat, drink, sleep those weaknesses stay with you.
>>
>>52248438
I think there's a perk from YJ that prevents people from copying anything you do, period. Your powers, your creations, enchantments, etc.
>>
>>52248429
>Unicorn Hair
Poor bastard.
>>
>>52248429

Don't look at it that way anon. Think of it this way. That's a lion, a snake and a horned mammal. You're a chimera!
>>
File: 1489287254658.jpg (164KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1489287254658.jpg
164KB, 623x414px
A really stupid idea, but here it goes.

For MCU2: A Chi Manipulation perk and a property that's effectively a slice of K'un-Lun. Yes or no.
>>
>>52248429
>Ambitious and cunning
>Noble and Regal
>Incredibly flexible thinking and a wand that seeks out glory and won't perform an evil deed.

You're a goddamn king among men.
>>
What jumps can I take to become a dragon?
>>
File: Blanc Reading.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Blanc Reading.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>52248402
Eh, I've got a new series to get through. Next week, maybe?
>>
>>52248468
>Chi manipulation
Well, I don't know what K'un-Lun is, but I'm currently grabbing as many of those as I can in my chain, so Yes!
>>
>>52248480
Spyro, Legend of Spyro, How to Train Your Dragon, Forgotten Realms, and a few others. All depends on what kind of dragon you want to be.
>>
>>52248480
Forgotten Realms. Time Dragon.

Win everything.
>>
File: 1459448036014.png (284KB, 798x551px) Image search: [Google]
1459448036014.png
284KB, 798x551px
>>52248468
Y
>>
>>52248480
The spyro jumps, dragon's dogma, neopets, shrek, High School DxD, Narnia has an armband, forgotten realms, and a few others?
>>
>>52248419
Nah, it's a different salty bitch. This one likely looking to stir shit up.
>>
>>52248497
K'un-Lun is a literal City of Heaven that only appears once every fifteen years, and from what we hear it is every amount as fantastical as one can imagine. It's also where the Iron Fist learned his Chi stuff.
>>
>>52248480
Fire Emblem Awakening, Fire Emblem Fates, and Fire Emblem Elibe
>>
>>52248468
Sure, why not.
>>
>>52248480
Oh right, Divinity: Dragon Commander, too.
>>
>>52248519
Oh, that sounds awesome! Combine it with the Sky Palace from Actraiser, and I can start building my own Heaven!
>>
>>52246995
Elder wood, Unicorn hair,14 1/2, Hard flex
Patronus is a Falcon.
houses are ravenclaw and Thunderbird.
>>
>>52248456
Would this mean an enchantment I designed in warehouse gains it's protection?

Removed From Context: Being from outside of this world makes it much harder for
others to predict what you’re doing or planning at any given time, making you
harder to counter in a fight as well as harder to plan against. In addition, it’s
impossible to replicate your powers and technology that aren’t native to whatever
world you’re in. If you willingly choose to share or give your technology, than it
may be replicated. (600 CP, Drop In)
>>
>>52248583
Well, as long as the enchantment doesn't come from that world, then yeah, it would fall under the powers section. So, for example, say you used Enchantment from...I don't know, LOTR, on a sword, and then in Fire Emblem Awakening someone stole that sword. They wouldn't be able to replicate that enchantment.
>>
Why do people split things up into multiple jumps for the same setting? MCU makes a pretty solid case for putting everything in the same universe into the same "generic" jump. I mean, there's content in the Netflix series, but most of it will be or is being covered by the current jump, and most jumps we have that do this kind of thing don't even occur over different time periods. So what gives? Seriously, it doesn't make any sense to have all these jumps when one should suffice.
>>
The Third Magic's "perpetual generator" effect; does that mean your mana pool is instantly refilled if you use any or what?

Also, if you use the ritual on yourself, would you lose things that affect your body like enhanced strength, purchased cybernetics, magic blood, and alt-forms or would any body you possess gain those?
>>
>>52248460
My thought exactly when I got it.
>>
>>52248625
What are you using as examples? Most of the jumps that get split up take place over more then ten years, are all AUs of each other or have decades upon decades of material (Comics, movies, shows, games etc) to work with instead of a couple movies and tv shows.
>>
>>52248502
>Time
>Not Prismatic

Also, I can't find an official source for time dragons, only fanmade ones
>>
>>52248625
Well, it depends, anon. Some stories, while set in the same setting, are so vastly different you can't make them into one jump. Right now, we have an SMT jump, which is based off of the first game. Now, let's say someone made an SMT 2 jump. It's the same setting, but the stories are vastly different. One is about a teenager trying to survive a government coup, World War 3, and then surviving in a post-apocalyptic world while waging a one man war on the legions of Heaven and Hell. The other is about an genetically engineered Messiah being at first used as a puppet of a cyberpunk dystopia run by the archangels, before ultimately rising up to not only overthrow their rule, but to do battle with God Himself to save the wold from obliteration at His hands.
>>
>>52248698
Woah, seriously? Those sound pretty rad.
>>
>>52248676
Time is in dragon magazine 359. Its really good all around but I do like prismatic's appearance more.
Force is cool for the force wall dickery potential, but since you only get one shot its not really worth it
>>
>>52248627
Mhm.

Depends mostly on how you handle it/what you're doing with it. Are you making a new, blank body for yourself and then entering it? Would you normally have perks and bought items apply to that?

Are you possessing an existing person? Would you have your stuff apply to that possessed body?

Really, too much of it depends on stuff that's vague and has never been set down in iron clad rules, so figure out a way you'd handle the questions above and apply it to this and everything that'd relate.
>>
>>52246995
Slytherin, Little Owl

Why slytherin? I do not want to be evil snek house....Little Owls are cute, though. I'm okay with this.
>>
File: 1464714463773.jpg (105KB, 462x420px) Image search: [Google]
1464714463773.jpg
105KB, 462x420px
>>52248625
Because I kept getting nagged about how MCU was getting too bogged down with items and perks and stuff, and how people couldn't afford anything with too many perks/items going into the same jump. So rather than deal with it constantly, better to make a Part 2.

>>52248556
>>52248542
>>52248509
>>52248497
Right. Chi and K'un-Lun district it is.
>>
>>52248661
People keep using the same excuse for things like Stargate: Atlantis, B:tAS, S:tAS, Justiceanon League and Exalted, but is there really enough to warrant separate jumps? There are probably a few more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.
>>
>>52248731
Hmm. Is my old body just... Gone when I do the ritual?
>>
>>52242391
Slythren, and a 12" Hazelwood wand with Dragon heartstring core, slightly springy. Makes it tempermental in my favor. I've had it pop up as Unicorn hair as well.
>>
>>52248741
>really enough
Judging by how people continue to make jumps of them, I'd say so. They might not often be very big jumps but we've had plenty smaller of series that don't have to share like this, even as of lately.
>>
>>52248761
Up to you, since we don't really see it happen. It could just disappear or it could be left as an empty meat sack.
>>
>>52248741
>Justiceanon League
Is that like the Worm Farm?
>>
>>52248468
No. Iron Fist was shit.
>>
>>52248741
Are you saying B:tAS and S:tAS should be the same jump?
>>
>>52242391
>>52246995
>Lynx
>Slytherin
>Pukwudgie
>Ash, Dragon, 12", Unyielding
I'm all over the place in this shit. The fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>52248855

Dude I don't even know. Maybe you're schizophrenic.
>>
>>52248718
Yep. There's a lot more to it then that, but SMT 1 and 2 can be summarised as "Heaven and Hell destroyed/rule the world, now go and kick their asses." Oh, the main characters go through some serious shit to get there, but it ultimately climaxes in storming the Grand Cathedral that was supposed to be God's Throne and killing the agents of Heaven and Hell (SMT 1) and killing both Lucifer and Satan before fighting God aboard His pyramid Death Star.
Thread posts: 525
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.