[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Song of Swords: The Last Redoubt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 79

Last time on Song of Swords:
Jimmy begins recovering from the plague
When the Moon Rises, the Wolves Begin to Howl
Japanese Armor: Paper, or Wood?
Knights on Giant Kiwi Birds
Monster Deck Status: UNLOCKED!

We're on the last 2 days of SoS's kickstarter, get while the gettin's good lads!

The KS link & Opaque's website
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2006613790/song-of-swords-tabletop-roleplaying-game
http://www.songofswords.net/

Song of Swords is a a tabletop RPG centered around realistic medieval fightan' with a ludicrous variety of weapons and fighting styles, centered around a dice pool system. It's currently in beta, and can be used for both fantasy and historical games. Kickstarter is happening NOW we are kicking ass baby!

Call of the Void: Ballad of the Laser Whales is a pulpy sci-fi tabletop RPG about fighting space-nazis and hunting giant whales with harpoons made out of the moon. Its combat system is more modern, based in the early 20th century, but can probably handle combat up to the present day.

MEGA folder containing current version of the game and all supplementary materials.
Note that the latest version of the game is v1.9.9 but with additional supplements. It's NOT what's currently on Opaque's website, because Jimmy is Jimmy.
https://mega.nz/#F!S89jTT7J!ozFi9GvzaFGHfBa59Ik2-Q

Here's a wiki detailing SoS's fantasy setting, getting filled up bit by bit as Jimmy reveals more details:
http://tattered-realms.wikia.com/wiki/Tattered_Realms_Wiki

We also have a Discord now, at https://discord.gg/zzTq7Xw
And a Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SongofSwordsRPG/

There's also a roll20 room where new players are encouraged to try the rules, test new rules, and find game breaking issues: https://app.roll20.net/join/346755/hRKd4w
If you're looking to learn, post here in the thread. We also play Guy Windsor's card game Audatia in the room.

THE LEGEND OF 30K
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/600dxx/kickstarter_reminder_song_of_swords_tabletop/?st=j0ec87qs&sh=9dc9b544

Post whatever you want in it. Questions, comments whatever. Just post and upvote
>>
I am excite. I've been waiting since the beginning. I feel like my dreams are coming true.
Also, in case you didn't see it, guy in last thread, here's the link to what you're looking for.
http://faculty.goucher.edu/eng240/medieval_prices.html
>>
File: y0t5i4rqsrnd3l0nhza2[1].png (410KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
y0t5i4rqsrnd3l0nhza2[1].png
410KB, 800x450px
>>52228177
Mute, duh
It's an alright game but I can't say go out of your way to play it, it's alright. Also if you're not a retard like me you can accidentally skip >70% of the game and then you'll have to slam your head against a wall trying to get to the second route
>>
>>52230205
t.reddit
>>
File: 8f5.png (328KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
8f5.png
328KB, 500x529px
>>52230145
>Japanese Armor: Paper, or Wood?
>>
Big spike in backers today. Did someone with a bunch of points in charisma start shilling? why were you dragging your ass until now?
>>
>>52231183
It's the "Remind Me" feature of KS. 48 hours until the end, KS emails the people who didn't pledge but clicked "Remind Me".
>>
>>52231127
Paper is to wood as steel is to iron: a refined, utterly superior material
>>
File: anime_girl_reaction_face (26).png (264KB, 548x449px) Image search: [Google]
anime_girl_reaction_face (26).png
264KB, 548x449px
>31k
Post Elves!
>>
Reminder to upvote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/600dxx/kickstarter_reminder_song_of_swords_tabletop/

This thing brought in thirty backers today, far above the (mode) average of 8. And they may be relatively small backers (average $50) but that's still enough to pop our numbers higher and higher, especially since the thread is still pretty new.
>>
>>52231728
>This thing brought in thirty backers today,
Nope, it was this
>>52231200
>>
>>52231813
Oh. Well, still. Jimmy said that we got a lot of referrals from reddit before, so it's still a good idea to upvote that and join the discussion.
>>
>>52231813
No, the reddit threads do help.
>>
What was the name of that Dacian invisible tiger thing?
>>
>>52231923
I don't know, so let's say it's the Dacian Invisible Tiger.
>>
>>52231923
Found it. Ostockroznock
>>
>>52231923
>Invisible Tiger
Tigers are already fucking invisible, this is unfair.
>>
File: anime_girl_reaction_face (42).gif (130KB, 354x400px) Image search: [Google]
anime_girl_reaction_face (42).gif
130KB, 354x400px
>>52231554
My number doesn't translate to elf.
>>
>all that talk about Genosians and their craftsmanship
It is due to remember a blurb Jimmy gave, about weaving among the peasantry in Galli,
that a Karthacki adventurer who slept in a stable and was given a horse blanket for warmth,
was so awestruck by the craftsmanship and detail work of this horse blanket,
that when he became Zoph'Kaga he commissioned this peasant family for a tapestry,

and it still hangs in the palace to this day.
>>
>>52233255
It's little shit like this that I love about Jimmy's lore.
>>
Jimmy your system is garbage and you should kill yourself pls thanks
>>
>>52234288
Truer words come out of a politician's mouth.
>>
>>52234288
Well, you're not wrong.
>>
>>52234288
And they say manners and polite discourse is dead.
>>
>>52234288
This anon is my girlfriend.
>>
>>52234479
I'm not Yonda you fat slut
>>
>>52234479
I'm not Brad you slutty fatass
>>
>>52234288
can confirm, reading the system now and it's trash. "realistic" my ass when you spend a chapter talking about drama-driven character advancement and shounen asspull mechanics for the middle of a fight.
>>
>>52234637
Spiritual Attributes were better

arc isn't even some sort of unique system at all

its just "hurrdurr same thing", but without dice
>>
>>52234637
>>52234760
>>52234288
Should we all be taking shots, it is Dia de San Patricio after all.
>>
>>52234858
I thought we were taking shots, at Jimmy
>>
Go shill on the reddit 48 hour reminder thread you fat fucks.
>>
>>52234858
It's not a direct accusation of being a ripoff, so it doesn't count. I too think Arc is a bit lackluster. I've been fucking around with a Runequest-like Passions system for a while, and will probably post it as a possible houserule at some point.
>>
>>52233255
And mothers in the Kaselreich knit the quilted armor of their sons to keep them safe from monsters.
>>
Hey Bones you forgot to swap the graphic out on the kickstarter to show that the monster cards are unlocked.
>>
>>52236263
Eyy, probably. Quilts being anathema to one of those scwarzvald horrors and all.
>>
File: 1400650131088.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
1400650131088.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>52236270
As if they have examples of the monster cards and did not just make the stretch goal up on the spot.
>>
>>52236352
>smug anime girl photo
>14...88.png

Jimmy, why didn't you make monster cards like you promised.

I know its you
>>
So can we actually do anything with add-ons yet? Because either I'm functionally impaired, or there's nowhere in the Kickstarter to choose add-ons. You know, despite the "check out the add-on section (but be quick!)." in the latest e-mail.

I guess they'll send out a poll to backers on completion?
>>
>>52236404
Yes, that's how kickstarters work.
>>
>>52236423
Cool cool, the way the team is speaking about them is just confusing as hell.

I'm off to shill so we can hit 35k!
>>
>>52236456
Shill hard and shill strong.
>>
>King Henri II of Galli once tricked hundreds of Kamen knights into constructing for him a series of fortresses that he was able to use to hold the border against them the following year, by offering solid gold masonry tools to whomever completed the finest of them.
>>
Cant wait for the iconic really hoping one of them is bloody stupid compared to the rest.
>>
>>52234637
>the combat system tries to be realistic
>BUT CHARACTER ADVANCEMENT ISN'T
No one ever claimed anything but combat tried to be realistic
You're getting mad at a strawman in your own head
>>
>>52236711
Would it really be worth 150$ to shitpost though?
>>
>>52235036
>Go shill on the reddit 48 hour reminder thread you fat fucks.

hey. not all of us are are fat fucks
>>
>>52236872
it's 300
>>
>>52236945
We should all pony up 1~10 $$$$ a piece and buy a visionary slot for the whole thread

each post can make one thing true about the character and see where we end up
>>
File: 1483280603471.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483280603471.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>52236872
By all means possible and any means necessary, shitposting shall be done.
>>
>40k stretchgoal is King Daki
https://youtu.be/26zZk_33Dek
>>
>>52237077
Now that's an idea.
>>
>>52236801
>No one ever claimed anything but combat tried to be realistic
>Song of Swords is a historical and fantasy tabletop role-playing game that puts its emphasis on realism.
Uh-huh.

>At any time, including during combat, characters can spend Arc Points to upgrade elements of their character.
Realistic as fuck, dawg.

>Endurance and Health measure the same thing, physical fitness, but are split because reasons
Super realistic to split attributes up by fine hairs. I love the "gotcha" with one health halving other stats, by the way.

>Grit measures a character's ability to resist fear and, inexplicably, physical pain, despite the two not being the same thing at all.
>Grit advancement table deals entirely with how jaded they are, which has nothing to do with your capacity to endure physical pain, meaning you could jump someone in a back alley and become more resistant to pain without ever actually being hit
Hyper-realism, ho!
>>
File: ZbkDIMW.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ZbkDIMW.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>>52239061
>>
>>52239140
Yes, giving criticism is seeking attention. It's trying to alert the developers to issues with their system. Are you going to explain to me how I'm wrong, or just post more image macros?
>>
>>52239156
You used strawman arguments/greentext and snarked like a faggot. You're not worth it.
>>
File: LzJvja2.jpg (37KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
LzJvja2.jpg
37KB, 480x515px
>>52239156
>>
File: d84.gif (941KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
d84.gif
941KB, 500x281px
>>52239140
>>
>>52239172
Ok, I'll be neutral.
Do you, or do you not, see any problems with the following mechanics, when the system claims to have realistic combat alone:

1. Spending Arc points in the middle of combat?
2. Grit measuring both fearlessness and resistance to physical pain, and being able to advance Grit without experiencing or training to withstand physical pain?
>>
>>52239262
Not him, but I have no problem with either of those.
>>
>>52239262
>1. Spending Arc points in the middle of combat?

That I don't get and I don't think most people will do it. It might be an artifact if they intended to let you spend Arc points instead of Luck points (something that exists in Ballad).

>2. Grit measuring both fearlessness and resistance to physical pain, and being able to advance Grit without experiencing or training to withstand physical pain?

Yes, since it's your mental fortitude stat.
>>
>>52239262
1. Figureing something new out in the middle of a fight doesn't feel that out there.
>>
>>52239262

Actually pretty good points/questions to throw out there. The one thought of the three I mind the least is grit covering both the mental and physical in definition.
>>
>>52239285
>>52239403
Do you think there could be conflict between strictly realistic combat and drama-driven advancement mechanics, when the rules say that you don't become more experienced by experiencing combat?

It's conflicting tones to me. Combat may be realistic, but everything outside of it, including your personal ability in combat, is not driven by realism, and in fact one could unrealistically improve within combat. That may not have any direct bearing on the realism of combat itself, but if you can just get better at combat... in the middle of combat, because you rescued your wife from slavers last session, which could have been via subterfuge or diplomacy? There's a disconnect there to me that says the game doesn't know what it wants.

>>52239344
I find it strange (possibly even drama-driven, rather than realistic), because pain training that I've seen involves physical suffering to build up resistance to physical suffering. If you base your ability to withstand physical pain purely on someone's force of personality and their ability to use magic, which is a mental attribute, not physical, where does that leave people who have a weak personality, but are able to withstand pain? The system is saying that such a person cannot be realistically made at chargen.

>>52239441
I primarily take issue with it because Song of Swords splits your physical fitness over two stats, neither of which affect your ability to withstand pain. It's baffling for a system purporting realistic combat to do that.
>>
>>52239470
Ability to withstand pain has nothing to do with your physical form.

It's mental.
>>
>>52239470
>I primarily take issue with it because Song of Swords splits your physical fitness over two stats, neither of which affect your ability to withstand pain. It's baffling for a system purporting realistic combat to do that.
Both Health and Endurance affect Toughness, which affects your ability to ignore physical wounds.

Or did you think that Health and Endurance magically makes your flesh tougher to penetrate or something?
>>
File: 3uOZLkU.png (1MB, 859x900px) Image search: [Google]
3uOZLkU.png
1MB, 859x900px
Vote SoS best game on plebbit!
https://www.reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/5ww7td/rpg_of_the_month_voting_thread/df3ez74/?st=j0ffcwh3&sh=cb094309
>>
>>52239676
You uh
You just said the same thing.

If the difference between 1 TOU and 2 TOU is having a level 1 lower wound, then toughness does make you magically harder to penetrate.
>>
>>52240071
Part of the reason they're separate is to lower the ability of Naked Dwarf Syndrome to happen.

But Health and Endurance are somewhat different. A real life person could have a high Toughness and low Health.
>>
>>52239930
>We do have to insist that nominated games be both complete and available. This does mean that games currently on Kickstarter are not eligible.
Don't think it fits this contest.
>>
File: shiggirymoto.jpg (27KB, 464x713px) Image search: [Google]
shiggirymoto.jpg
27KB, 464x713px
>>52240978
>enter game in contest it is explicitly banned from
How embarrassing.
>>
>>52240978
>(“Complete” is somewhat flexible; if a game has been in beta for years--like Left Coast, for instance--that’s probably okay.)
Literally the next sentence.
>>
File: 2eNmUwh.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2eNmUwh.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
>>
Can someone give me a quick run-down of the default setting?
>>
>>52241371
the 'ole speedy encyclopedia
>>
>>52239470
I agree with you. These have been issues that have existed in the game for a while. Arc sucks. Nobody likes it, and nobody I have ever played with actually runs it as intended. Most of the time they require you to only spend Arc on stuff that you did during the session you got it in or to seek training for it.

Grit also kind of sucks, but it sucks less. You can have high grit and no Will due to the True Grit boon, and one of the ways to go up in Grit is to actually endure pain. So it can very reasonably represent physical endurance on top of being a PTSD weirdo.
>>
>>52241572
How do people use arc differently than the core game?
>>
>>52241371
Basically it's a cheap knock-off of late medieval Europe until you start looking closely.
>>
>>52241371
15th century Fantasy Europe and Near-East Asia.

It tries to maintain a balance between being familiar and being different. For example: Genosism has a lot of Christian elements to it like confession, mass, catechism, and then also has human sacrifice and ziggurats.
>>
>>52241572
Grit would be way, way better if they actually created the insanity rules. The whole idea is that as you amass Grit, you become a tough, stone cold motherfucker, but you also get mental problems. They forgot to make insanity rules though.
>>
>>
>>52240071
No uh, I didn't just uh say the uh same thing

The difference is what constitutes a wound of import. Getting gouged an inch deep matters more when an inch is all you've got to give. Your physical hardiness affects what physical wounds you're able to ignore because they're not really serious enough yet.

This should be a simple concept to grasp
>>
>>52236711

I mean, my idea is pretty stupid
>>
>>52241822
I believe they actually removed them, not forgot them
>>
>>52241668
>>52241773
Could you tell me how the Zells' abilities affect the world? Living on seawater with no chance of scurvy and being able to basically teleport to shores with an unlimited amount of cargo seems like it'd radically affect the world.
>>
>>52242182
>>52240071
Word on the street is that toughness is getting changed, so the problem is on the way to getting fixed.
>>
>>52242200
No, they never put them in in the first place.
>>
>>52242182
>No uh, I didn't just uh say the uh same thing
Cute attempt at mockery, but yes you did.

Having 1 more toughness can be the difference between having a limb cut off, and not having it cut off. It is your skin being magically tougher to cut than another man's.
>>
>>52242331
They're a water based nation. Their abilities let them stay at sea essentially indefinitely unless they need to get something they can't grow or make, so they're able to stick to giant floating tribe-based navies which is exactly what they want to do in life. Their number and the power of their ships makes them huge players in international sea trade, and a lot of nations have deeply underdeveloped nations as a result of many of them being fiercely territorial and hating humans being on the sea at all. Some of the fleets are threats to entire regions, like the fleet of Rade Sark the Zell Nationalist and the Zells that hunt for pagans in the northern seas.
>>
>>52241647
I've seen a couple give it out as blocks to everyone, basically as story based XP, with individual arcs serving more as a guide post for characters than anything else. I've also seen it used as a resource that isn't allowed to be used in the middle of combat and needs some sort of excuse to be used, like practicing the skill or finding a trainer.

And I've also seen it used just as RoS Spiritual Attributes, providing rerolls or extra dice if you're doing something related to your Arc.
>>
>>52240071
>magically
It isn't magical, the process is very clear. The idea is that more physically robust people are more difficult to injure.
>>
>>52242630
Not the other guy, but it seems that the rate how much more uninjurable you can be compared to another guy feels kinda much.
>>
>>52239470
That's actually pretty fair
>>
>>52242891
>>
>>52243299
Jimmy puts off everything by two months. This just means it's his top priority.
>>
>>52243299
#excuses
>>
File: Sadness2.gif (2MB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
Sadness2.gif
2MB, 350x190px
>>52241359
Damn, I really wish I could contribute to the kickstarter, but I don't have a damn credit card to do so with.
>>
>>52244609
I got myself a prepaid credit card at a gas station for this KS. If you want to pledge below 100 bucks it should be quite easy. Everything above that is a fucking hassle.
At least with the brand of prepaid CC that this gas station had, which is mycard2go.
>>
>>52244670
I'll check that out - thanks for letting me know

I don't know if my local gas station carries that sort of thing, but if it does, then I'll actually be able to contribute.
>>
File: anime_girl_reaction_face (187).jpg (113KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
anime_girl_reaction_face (187).jpg
113KB, 472x472px
>>52244609
Don't be sad Chester, you can still be our friendo.
>>
File: Sallet.png (1MB, 873x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Sallet.png
1MB, 873x1083px
>>52244849
Well, I appreciate it.

I'm mostly just hoping I can convince my friends to play a game of SoS eventually, run a real campaign. This whole game has seemed really cool all the way since its inception to now, and not being able to contribute to a game I've followed for so long hurts.
>>
>>52230145
That's a beautiful pyramid, where can i find similar looking pyramids ?
>>
>>52242437
They're not a nation.
>>
>tfw the kickstarter is going to just barely not unlock Jimmy's setting book
>>
>>52244693
If you're in the US try a walgreens or walmart instead, should have a better variety, the one I got a gas station(different anon here) sucks ass to set up.
>>
>>52245956
This saddens me. Vosca is a really neat place.
>>
>>52246118
I'm Canadian, actually - Alberta, which is basically Texas, but colder and without funny accents.
>>
>>52246139
>Alberta
>without funny accents
>>
>>52245142
They're all dead.

>>52246139
>I'm Canadian, actually
So, uhhh, a Tim Horton's?
>>
>>52246225
Timmy's doesn't actually sell anything except for drinks and food. Good try, though.
>>
>>52246246
Just drive to America, visit a 7/11, buy a gun and a prepaid card and drive back.
>>
>>52246246
>>52246118
So not only is it sucking ass to set up, Kickstarter isn't recognizing as valid.

Jimmy, if I mail you $80 can I get a Knight+?
>>
>>52246288
>>52246392
Well, a friend of mine just decided to pay for me because he was tired of my whining.

Score!
>>
>>52246429
I've got the money sitting on the damned card, and I can't fucking use it. I'm fairly pissed off.
>>
>>52246632
Aw damn. That sucks.
Did you activate it properly? I had to activate mine online after buying.
>>
>>52245819
They're actually a bunch of nations, being composed of a large number of tribes.
>>
File: Black Mage.jpg (166KB, 839x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Black Mage.jpg
166KB, 839x1079px
So, I've been out of it for a while. Have we gotten an update on the magic rules yet? Been waiting for those for, like, a year.
>>
>>52246987
Activated it online and called customer service to confirm, and both said it was activated.
>>
>>52247373
We got a kick starter, nigger
>>
>>52247411
Oh shit, just saw that. I'll go dump some money in.
>>
>$500 short of TftTR
>14 hours to go
>>
>>52247221
Tribes aren't nations either, they're just tribes.
>>
>>52248524
>Nation
>a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.
>>
>>52248567
>inhabiting a particular country or territory.
Well there you go, they just inhabit boats like the primitives that they are.
>>
>funding drops 500 dollaridoos
Alright, which one of you fucks dropped your pledge?
>>
>>52249031
fucking what
>>
>>52243299
Now I'll just bitch about TOU til the physical book is finally released and you'll be the lead designer of a shit game

Terrorists Win
>>
Is this the only forum this game is talked about at?
>>
>>52242430
Maybe you don't realize this, but barely any wounds result in limbs getting severed. Several simply cripple the limb, which naturally is harder to do when the guy using the limb is much more likely to keep using it, despite as much damage as some other guy.

The descriptions are examples, not necessarily the actual effects.
>>
File: 20 GOOD MEN.png (62KB, 1272x324px) Image search: [Google]
20 GOOD MEN.png
62KB, 1272x324px
Just opened up a Visionary Noble slot. Will probably grab it if it is still open in the final hours of the campaign.
>>
1,000 bucks. Dig deep. Shill harder. It can be done.
>>
>Come in to SoS late
>Struggling to figure out the appeal of the lore
>Gizka

I literally cannot wrap my head around Gizka. She just seems like a huge cunt, what's the appeal?
>>
>>52250955
She's cute.
>>
>>52250955
It's the gap moe of imagining this badass warrior girl having to deal with also being cute as fuck.
>>
File: MoeSzyslak8.gif (32KB, 550x514px) Image search: [Google]
MoeSzyslak8.gif
32KB, 550x514px
>>52251191
>moe
>>
>>52250955
But.. but she's mah waifu
>>
File: o4sJOFI.gif (2MB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
o4sJOFI.gif
2MB, 230x173px
>>52250955
>>
>>52250955
I think it's because she's a different kind of "warrior woman" character. She isn't a "girl power" type who is standing up against the evil patriarchy, which rubs a lot of people the wrong way because muh feminism. Instead, she's very much a selfish individual who just wants power. She's more of an Azula than a Femme-Thor, a hyper-competent warrior with no ideology and no cringeworthy social commentary baggage. She is a bit of a bitch, but she's portrayed very neutrally. She has flaws, and those flaws aren't excused, they're just a part of her character. Sort of an amoral Conan the Barbarian type, except a gril.

It's funny as fuck that Right Wing Psycho Jimmy and Traditionalist Catholic Slav Galt are better at writing badass female characters than virtue-signally progressive Marvel.
>>
>>52250955
She was cute when Galt wrote her and Jimmy's entire career is based in riding on Galt's coat tails and keeping the gravy train going with bizarre mysticism and horror. Sure, in Galt's day she killed her brother over bread, but at least she was hungry. In the old days, she was just a donkey who liked citrus fruit, and her mannerisms were adorable. Now she's a witch, a war criminal and, worse still, a politician.

Jimmy is the worst thing to happen to the girl, and he should give her back to Galt.
>>
File: VxU85rB.gif (408KB, 350x188px) Image search: [Google]
VxU85rB.gif
408KB, 350x188px
>>52251706
>>
>>52251706
It feeds in to the old speculation: Galt is very religious and melancholy, but at core he writes about beautiful things.

Jimmy is funny and mystical at times, but his writing is cynical and the things he describes are always ugly at core.

Between them you have the dynamic that built Gizka. Young Gizka is Galt, Old Gizka is Jimmy.
>>
>>52251706
>Galt
He knows. He's redeyeing it up here. I could hear him shifting over the phone. Send help.
>>
File: 05nxSeH.gif (487KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
05nxSeH.gif
487KB, 300x169px
>>52251885
>>
File: Galt.jpg (264KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Galt.jpg
264KB, 1200x675px
>>52251885
Hoo hoo, it'll be worse for me if he sees that one.
>>
File: cdlBDG1.jpg (100KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
cdlBDG1.jpg
100KB, 1440x810px
>>52251929
>>52251885
You're a dead man walking Jimmo.
>>
>>52251981
Rip and pepperoni
>>
>>52251885
>>52251929
Even this isn't enough Opaque blood spilled

I won't be happy til every Opaque cuck is squeezed into hell between Galt's big gay biceps
>>
File: Xor8NCV.gif (961KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
Xor8NCV.gif
961KB, 245x213px
>>52251981
>>
>>52251885
>not only did you not tell him when you did the thing, you didn't even tell him you'd done it until it was too late for him to be involved in any way
You deserve your ass beat for this, to be honest.
>>
>>52251929
Jimmy, serious question here.
>>52246392
>if I mail you $80 can I get a Knight+?
>>
Galt is a faggot
he abandoned us for years

Jimmy is his only begotten sun

also the Sully Paladin fecht was terrible, tell Galt to kill himself. thx
>>
>>52252053
>Galt is a faggot
Shut your mouth, son of a whore
>>
>>52252051
>>52246392
I will talk to Bones, worst case scenario we can just hook you up through Drivethru when everything is over. If you're facing a lot of dumb bank/credit stuff, don't worry about jumping through too many hoops, you'll get everything eventually.
>>
>>52252074
If we don't make 35,000, will we still get that book some day in the future?
>>
>>52252065
Tell Galt to fecht me 1v1 and not irl and see what happens
>>
>>52252099
You'll end up on the radiator that's what happens
>>
File: Spawn.jpg (100KB, 847x320px) Image search: [Google]
Spawn.jpg
100KB, 847x320px
Nice.
>>
>>52252097
Potentially. It'd be good to make that goal though, that would put it at the front of the list.
>>
>>52252136
You can almost certainly get Galt to throw in the last thousand as payment for utterly blasting your ass every night for the next twenty years.
>>
>>52252124
Galt will be under me, he'll whimper against the hot metal, his arms will twist in his handcuffs, and I will go in slow and dry

Gizka will be in the corner, crying that I am being too cruel to her father

inb4 Jimmy's Gizka would teleport behind me and kill me with her katana
>>
File: large.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>52252170
That's why he's mad. He blew all of his liquid cash on tequila and aztec hunnies. He wasn't supposed to be coming back up until his next check went through. He's driving up here on quarters and borrowed money.

He thought he was going to have to rescue us from failure, but now, he doesn't even have enough money to donate. HE ISN'T EVEN GOING TO GET A COPY OF THE BOOK UNTIL POST-KICKSTARTER

GAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS IS FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU ENABLED POKEBALLS IN SMASH WHILE I WAS IN THE BATHROOM YOU RACIALLY CONFUSED MAGYAR
>>
>>52252228
>turning off items in Smash

You wavedashing faggot
>>
>>52252228
>tfw Opaque Industries is the NSDAP and this is fucking Kristalnacht

Galt is going to give you the choice between shooting yourself of being shot in the face by twenty SS members Jimmy.
>>
>>52252125
Aren't there other monsters in the setting that don't have mouths? Are they also starving to death? I mean, are they also Dark Seed things?
>>
>>52252245
Git gud scrub.

>>52252291
He's going to have to find twenty guys in California who own guns, which will take weeks.

>>52252328
Yes, the Samojed are a weird occurance on the Infinite Steppe, especially around Laransk. They are weird humanoids who look crudely sculpted from clay, stone, earth and wood. They have no mouths, and always slowly starve to death unless they are killed first. They go insane from the hunger and turn violent after several days.

If killed violently, their corpses melt into the earth, producing Tyul'pan flowers, which have great medicinal value. If they die of starvation, the ground they perish upon never bears fruit again. The locals usually form mobs to hunt them down and butcher them whenever they appear from the ground.
>>
>>52252228
>HE ISN'T EVEN GOING TO GET A COPY OF THE BOOK UNTIL POST-KICKSTARTER
Give him a copy you asshole.
>>
>>52252367
I'm in California and I have a gun. There are tons of Californians with guns. Maybe not in the silicon valley shithole that you call home, but in the more normal parts of California, it's not rare.
>>
>>52252367
Do you also have weird monsters called pomeranians? Chihuahuas?
>>
>>52252580
Samojed or Samoyed is a Russian word, more or less meaning "self-eater." It is used colloquially to refer to a certain breed of dog, but also to a certain Siberian native people. The term refers to their thin, weathered stature, because they were said to be a very rustic people, usually living by subsistence.

But in regards to the Samojeds of our setting, "self-eater" has a darker implication, given that they have no mouths and cannot eat, and so always starve to death.
>>
>>52252228
Now he'll have to wait to rescue you from failure until you realize that producing all those stretch goals is gonna take money.
>>
>>52252607
Jimmy, if you're not gonna shill for those last $700, you might as well go to bed. It's late in Cali.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ksPd2jhgJc
Will the wounds from slash vs thrust and slashes against clothes in the game coincide with this?
>>
>yfw the kickstarter ends
EXACTLY
one
dollar
short
>>
File: Children.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Children.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>52252935
I would probably freak the fuck out.
>>
File: img000023.png (563KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
img000023.png
563KB, 870x1236px
>>52252041
Honestly, this. It's like leaving to go on a holiday and finding out your partner adopted a small Ethiopian boy while you were gone.
>>
>>52253011
If it gets within 100 dollars ill pay the rest.
>>
>>52249886
>/tg/
>forum
>>
>>52249886
This is a Taiwanese fish catching scrapbook
>>
So is there going to be a mailing address I can send my SoS book with tip for Jimmy to sign or what?
>>
File: Black_Watch_at_Fontenoy,_1745.jpg (283KB, 1758x1053px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Watch_at_Fontenoy,_1745.jpg
283KB, 1758x1053px
$439 to go!

Can we do it?!
>>
>>52249886
Does /tg/ talk about SoS?
>>
File: HisHolyFather.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
HisHolyFather.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
Someone go half with me for the final $339. I want to go to bed.

>>52253130
Says he'll finish the final 100.
>>
>>52253679
I can only put up another $100, maybe $190 but I'd rather not.
>>
File: HisHolyDollar.jpg (52KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
HisHolyDollar.jpg
52KB, 1024x768px
>>52253742
>>52253130
Finish it lads.
>>
File: Gendo_skele_Eva.gif (719KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
Gendo_skele_Eva.gif
719KB, 500x384px
$34,802!!!

Come on!!!
>>
>>52253809
Still have a VN and an IV left, too.
>>
Song of Swords took my credit-card virginity.
>>
File: defeat.jpg (72KB, 564x394px) Image search: [Google]
defeat.jpg
72KB, 564x394px
>$34,709
Stop this.
>>
>>52253883
>>
File: HolyDistress.jpg (24KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
HolyDistress.jpg
24KB, 600x340px
>They keep taking their money back.
>My treasury is only so deep.
>>
$35035
Now watch it drop by $1000
>>
File: HeavenAbove.jpg (108KB, 620x431px) Image search: [Google]
HeavenAbove.jpg
108KB, 620x431px
>>52253989
I swear, if one of you heathens ruin our chances at the Jim Jam Lore Book I'm going to lose it. I have invested far too much.
>>
File: anime_girl_reaction_face (76).jpg (71KB, 442x304px) Image search: [Google]
anime_girl_reaction_face (76).jpg
71KB, 442x304px
>$35,035

No one breathe!!
>>
$35,035!!!
>>
>>52253997
If you put in so much extra why is there still an open Vis. Noble and Iconic?
>>
>>52254007
>Open vis noble
Not anymore there isn't, I finally nabbed what I wanted.
>>
>>52253996
so what you're saying is that i get rid of my $300 pledge at the last minute?
>>
Nobody gives a SHIT about iconic

What use if my goosegreased dildomagician cannot be spread across the land for all players to find?
>>
File: HisHolyFatigue.jpg (31KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
HisHolyFatigue.jpg
31KB, 750x499px
>>52254007
>>52254034
Picked up the open iconic slot. Plan on giving it away in a tournament or taking a poll. Create something that truly represents this thread. Did Khopesh end up getting a slot?
>>
>>52254058
>Create something that truly represents this thread.

Guts expy with grutte zweihander? Zell?
>>
>$35,007
Alright, nobody try anything funny.
>>
>>52254073
A guy who keeps arguing with himself, and has encyclopedic knowledge of weapons and armor.
>>
>>52254083
>$34,999
>>
>>52254083
I just updated my pledge, so maybe it doesn't count it yet
>>
>>52254091
dildomagician
>>
>>52254091
An extremely right-wing zellish guts expy with encylopedic knowledge of military equipment. Right-wing in this context means he's a true believer of what Rade Sark believes.
>>
>>52254118
John Galt
>>
>>52254118
But most of us are socialist and probably Jewish too.
>>
>>52230145
I have to say I appreciate the William Hope Hodgson reference. He gave us three good books but he still died too young.
>>
File: Finland wins, Sweden Loses.png (3KB, 559x73px) Image search: [Google]
Finland wins, Sweden Loses.png
3KB, 559x73px
Winning in overall backer count isn't important, important is that Sweden loses.

Hurrit kaatuu!
>>
>>52254159
>NZ is actually on the chart
>>
>>52253679
>>52253772
35k get.
Rest now.
>>
>>52254159
You're winning in percentage of population that's a backer, just over NZ.
>>
File: Shillin'.png (16KB, 590x528px) Image search: [Google]
Shillin'.png
16KB, 590x528px
>>52254159
I think my local shilling worked.

33 backers are not on the country leaderboard, where else are SoS backers from?
>>
>>52254298
>Santa Cruz
>4 backers
Opaque paying into their own KS?
>>
>>52254058
>Plan on giving it away in a tournament
Don't do that. Just make something.
>>
>>52254134
Zells have a pseudo-hivemind is the epitome of socialism and Jews can be right-wing too (see: Israel).
>>
>>52254365
Pseudo-hivemind is the epitome of SHITTY socialism aka communism aka "yes Marx please sit on my face I want to slurp your visionary juices".
>>
>>52254607
>SHITTY socialism
Is there other kind of socialism?
>>
>>52249886
There are threads on RPG.net and on different Ribbits. They also have /r/Song of Swords . I don't have the links handy, but look in past threads. The links were posted here every now and then.

>>52254628
The national kind, of course :^)
>>
>>52254628
The egoistic kind, of course ;)
>>
>>52252074
Thanks I'll keep trying till the deadline.

>>52252367
>If they die of starvation, the ground they perish upon never bears fruit again
What happens if a Suarturi uses From the Depths to the Soil on such a patch?
>>
If Ohanedin don't like touching metal, does that mean they don't use techniques like half-swording?
>>
>>52254607
But it's still socialism.

So we can have our Zellish Guts expy with encyclopedic knowledge of military equipment who buys into the ideology of Rade.
>>
>>52252898
Cloth is AVC 1, which is enough to protect against a smallsword or spadroon.
>>
Well, there's an hour and fifteen minutes to go, and while the kickstarter isn't over yet, it's close enough that very few new customers are gonna get involved, meaning that marketing is over. It seems like the big marketing push from Opaque never really materialized, and shilling from the thread fizzled out after the beginning. In that respect, we can look at Zweihänder as an example of what one single dedicated shill can do, as a minimum of what this kickstarter might have gotten if either Jimmy had done his job or if he hadn't intentionally prevented John Galt from doing it. But hey, 300% funding is still a nice success. And the relatively small assortment of stretch goals is hopefully doable in the allotted time, even for inexperienced and generally slow people like Opaque. What's more, although this didn't see nearly as much marketing as it could have, it did still manage to spread the game to other communities, meaning that there'll be inroads already made when it comes time for the Ballad kickstarter.
>>
>>52255408
Shut up you dirty nigger.
>>
>>52255408
Yeah, man, let's be real here, guys, even if it was 300% success, Jimmy failed.

Jimmy, the only thing left to do to save this train wreck is to put king daki as 40k prize, to be sent to pope with your signature.
>>
I just upped from 30 dollarydos to 69. Meant to last night but fell asleep.

But still, King Daki or riot.
>>
File: wojtek-fus-the-trail.jpg (420KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wojtek-fus-the-trail.jpg
420KB, 1920x1080px
>>52255613
I can't tell the difference between the $59 and $69 editions. Going by the description, everything in the $69 should be in the $59 since the digital pack is in a level lower down. It wouldn't make sense for the digital pack to be removed for a few pledge levels and added on again later.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xllG3fSUAOw
It's been a wild ride lads, here's to the next year of SoS production!
>>
>>52255684
59 is book and pdf of the book only. Just like how 39 is softcover book and pdf of the book only.
>>
File: IMG_1107.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1107.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
It taunts us!
>>
>>52255684
I envision the Digital Pack as gravy. Most of the things that are now in the Digital Pack were stretch goals in the first place. It's an odd set up, but since Jimmy quit drinking, I think I can trust him with my money.
>>
>>52255763
I might throw $69 down even though I've never played it and probably won't get a chance to. It seems interesting but I don't know much about it.
>>
>>52255750
I...think I want to cry, That is really cool, and I really hope we can put enough in this last half an hour.
>>
>>52255810
Absolutely no chance it'll make it.
>>
>>52255810
We're not gonna make it
>>
>>52255792
I've played in a couple campaigns, and done several bouts with the system. It is worth it, at least to me. You can learn more about the game here, just ask away.
>>
>>52255810
Short of a Saudi Game Prince its not happening.
>>
>>52255869
It's got dice so it's ~against the law there.
>>
>>52251680
For me it's just 'cause delicious brown desu
>>
File: 1484787996370.jpg (399KB, 800x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1484787996370.jpg
399KB, 800x1095px
>>52255750
Jimmy I'll have your head for this!
>>
>>52255867
Oh, I don't really play RPG's or the like. Just DnD a few times with a bad DM. I just figured it might help support it.
>>
>>52255942
Who is this moe?
>>
>>52255972
Well, I appreciate that.
If you are interested in the Lore or the game or anything, we have some archives kicking around here some where.
>>
>>52255810
With 30 minutes to go? Not gonna happen, unless Pope gets his fellow nerds to pitch.
>>
File: 1464703262443.jpg (3MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1464703262443.jpg
3MB, 2480x3508px
>>52255973
Kiyohime from FGO.

Reminder that there is NOTHING wrong with being crazy and even LESS wrong with sticking your dick in crazy unless you're a meanie who wants to break a girl's heart just like that because you're sadistic and ruthless and cruel and deserve to be burned to death in a temple bell because honestly who would even dream of just abandoning their wife who's definitely their wife even if they haven't gotten married yet because it's JUST a MATTER OF TIME and there's literally no reason to wait for formalities anyway nobody needs to know you can just finish up the paperwork AFTER the first night this way you can have TWO first nights for the price of one without cheating because I mean se~riously who would CHEAT when they're already in a relationship they must be the worst type of scum who should be punished by being burned to death in a temple bell but oh of course this has like nothing at all to do with you forgive me dear I'm just rambling about irrelevant and COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE things and events and ideas anyway ahaha it's just a bad habit of mine when I get excited ahahaha so anyway this is just a reminder that there's no reason you should hold back on giving a girl the dick just because they're crazy it's not like they'll HURT you just by being crazy if they obviously love you omnia vincit amor or so it's said right anyway so now about that dick I've been talking about...
>>
>>52256028
Is this a pasta or OC
>>
Coming to a close it looks like squire + was the most popular tier with 88 backer followed closely by Kingsguard + 84.
>>
There, signed up for KS and pledged with minutes to spare.

Make it happen Jimmy
>>
>>52255994
They should have added the final tier much earlier. Adding it in at the last moment makes no sense.
>>
File: anime_girl_reaction_face (110).jpg (125KB, 520x537px) Image search: [Google]
anime_girl_reaction_face (110).jpg
125KB, 520x537px
DEUTSCHLAND
>>
NOOOOOOOOO ITS TOO LATE FOR THE BACKER COMPANY
>>
File: Y15LXYL.gif (2MB, 629x261px) Image search: [Google]
Y15LXYL.gif
2MB, 629x261px
>>52256252
>DEUTSCHLAND
>>
>>52256291
Send Jimmy the pope's heart.
>>
File: anime_girl_reaction_face (36).png (337KB, 540x768px) Image search: [Google]
anime_girl_reaction_face (36).png
337KB, 540x768px
>>52256252
Speaking of which, Jimmy where's the rest of these before Galt kills you?
>>
>>52256292
>>
File: anime_girl_reaction_face (109).jpg (30KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
anime_girl_reaction_face (109).jpg
30KB, 599x337px
>>52256252
The sudenland has been reclaimed!
>>
File: W64ij42.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
W64ij42.gif
2MB, 720x404px
>>52256252
>>52256358
>>52256358
>>
>>52256292
What the fuck is this?
>>
File: kVWRUbf.gif (918KB, 500x175px) Image search: [Google]
kVWRUbf.gif
918KB, 500x175px
>>52256408
>>
>>52255082
Yes
Ohanedin very rarely use swords or any other metal weapon that isn't a polearm
>>
File: 1488193102769.jpg (9KB, 165x163px) Image search: [Google]
1488193102769.jpg
9KB, 165x163px
>>52256427
>>52256461
>>52256384
>>52256292
>tumblr filename garbage spammed as soon as KS succeeds

Someone's assmad, it only remains to be seen who.
>>
File: 1489600860453.jpg (160KB, 760x430px) Image search: [Google]
1489600860453.jpg
160KB, 760x430px
WE DID IT
I can't believe nobody pulled out at the last second holy shit
>>
File: aldoraine-scalps2.gif (938KB, 500x175px) Image search: [Google]
aldoraine-scalps2.gif
938KB, 500x175px
>>52256530
>>
>NO KING DAKI
Time to just listen to this and imagine how things could have been better...
https://youtu.be/26zZk_33Dek
>>
>>52256599
Is there a particular reason you're spamming our thread, newfag?
>>
File: 1489694366269.jpg (89KB, 791x753px) Image search: [Google]
1489694366269.jpg
89KB, 791x753px
>>52256650
Not everyone is aware of our rich thread culture of mutually tolerant anarcho-fascist social civic liberatarian mongoose nationalism.
>>
File: lcejz6B.jpg (162KB, 1493x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lcejz6B.jpg
162KB, 1493x1600px
>>52256650
Not new fag, but..
>>
>>52256650
It seems he can only celebrate trough the act of scalping nazis.
>>
File: raw.gif (568KB, 498x211px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
568KB, 498x211px
>>52256769
>>
File: 1478831007533.jpg (132KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478831007533.jpg
132KB, 600x600px
>>52256769
See what it looks like is that someone posted their number from the AGRF folder, and then someone autistically went and spammed the thread with dated memes straight out of an image search because they are newer than the chimney on Auschwitz and didn't understand what was going on.
>>
>>52256620
The shipping on something from Japan would've been huge anyway. I doubt there's a company Stateside that produces those things to order.
>>
File: yyLoRQi.gif (985KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
yyLoRQi.gif
985KB, 500x209px
>>52256859

Triggered.
>>
>>52256935
New. When you get bored of wasting boardspace, tell whoever sent you that we almost hit 300% funding, and you can't do anything about it.
>>
Thank god we got the lore book
>>
>>52257280
It's not a lore book, it's a GMing assistance book.
>>
>>52256530
>/pol/-tier Nazi memes spammed as soon as KS succeeds
Everyone's assmad. Especially you.
>>
>>52256995
Election season's over, friend. You can go back now.
>>
>>52257670
>/pol/-tier Nazi memes
Where? An anime girl from the sanctioned anime girl folder? THAT is your idea of a /pol/ meme? Are we being raided?
>>
>>52257778
Yes anon, unfortunately Jimmy sold this game as a dickstabbing simulator and now all the Tumblrinas literally cannot stop falling over themselves to barge into our nice, comfy little autism container by calling you a faggot.
>>
File: spring10-500x395.jpg (36KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
spring10-500x395.jpg
36KB, 500x395px
>we actually got that 35k goal

Wow, I didn't think we had a shot. Good closeout, gents.
>>
File: prettykitty.jpg (63KB, 387x604px) Image search: [Google]
prettykitty.jpg
63KB, 387x604px
Congratulations men. We have accomplished great things today. Momentary influx of cringeworthy redditor trash aside I would say our triumph is complete. Bloody good work on your end lads. A great task awaits us here at OI. I look forward to sharing the days ahead with you.
>>
File: anime_girl_reaction_face (1).gif (814KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
anime_girl_reaction_face (1).gif
814KB, 500x464px
>>52258255
In all seriousness very well done.

Now where's the rest!!?
>>
>>52258255
How does the financing work? What exactly was the kickstarter paying for, and how do you mean to earn a living (will you just stick to side jobs?).
>>
>>52258297
Oh gawd, it's going to take forever to organize them.
>>
>>52258255
Jimmy, in honor of the Kickstarter, I'd like to honor your game with the Best Shitty Peasant Simulator award.
>>
>>52258323
There are a variety of things the funds will go to, but we do not stand personally to gain much from this kickstarter. Primarily it will be printing costs, artwork (art costs so much fucking money) and other assorted expenses to make sure the final product is as high quality as possible. We have a buffer for unforseen expenses but I think we have most of it mapped out. I should not go into any more detail but suffice to say the money is to be well spent.

We will also continue working other jobs as well, but now we have a more coherent strategy for tackling this thing directly.

>>52258333
You are too kind.
>>
I put too much extra money in the kickstarter, now I can't get a switch and zelda. :(

Oh well, I made the right choice.
>>
>>52258750
A hard choice but the correct one, you have chosen the path of honer.
>>
>>52258781
Poor fool. Bluntness is more satisfying when the groin stabs land.
>>
I'm so sad we didn't know about the supporter mercenary band earlier. That might be the coolest stretch goal I've ever heard of.

Also a mercenary company comprised of overweight autists would just be the best thing ever.
>>
>>52259822

Theres already going to be too much fan generated(aka shit) content in this game. we didn't need another piece.
>>
>>52258431
>I should not go into any more detail
Shit, I knew it, they're taking the money and moving to New Zealand
>>
>>52260030
Most fan content this far has been pretty good though?
>>
>>52242061
Beautiful
>>
>>52256919
Seems like a business opportunity right there, if you ask me.
>>
>>52260072
As they should.

Why are so many of my countrymen good men? This is not what I anticipated.
>>
>>52260072
Money well spent if it means they can beat up the Australian if things get delayed again

Having to wait several years for a book of any decent quality is painful. Although I wouldn't know if it ever stops being painful because we STILL don't have a book of any fucking quality of which to speak
>>
File: cowboy tanaka.png (604KB, 680x345px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy tanaka.png
604KB, 680x345px
I'm playing a Hiramoto fighter pilot-turned criminal in Ballad. He got deployed to the colony in Space California, got involved in Rahoo plane death races because I imagine that's something that happens in Rahoo, and got hooked on the rockstar lifestyle. Now, after getting kicked out, he constantly is looking for that speed buzz he no longer has access to and has turned to a life of crime to support himself.

I have two options. Full on Rate of Fire autism, with a Nelson Deluge and as many rapid firing guns as I can afford. Alternatively, as a Hiratomo that has become embedded in Rahoo culture, I can go full Cowboy Tanaka with lever actions and revolvers.

Which is the better option?
>>
>>52260165
I honestly think the shabby-ass condition of the PDF on the Kickstarter site is a very big reason SoS didn't do better.
Everyone here's already played it and knows it's a solid game, but the presentation could really have been much better. The site was great, the assets were great, but the PDF was trashy, and it's hard to take something seriously if it's not even gonna bother putting on its Sunday clothes when it's time to acquire funds
>>
>>52260155
We don't have much better to do than shitpost about autistic pen and paper sword swinging simulators on tibetan rock salt mining image boards, I guess.
>>
>>52260258
Yeah, that'd do it.
>>
>>52260209
Nah, I seriously doubt that. I think most people would be reassured by the fact that the PDF exists, somewhere. Nevermind the state it's in.
>>
>>52260168
There's no higher high than unloading a magazine as fast as possible.
>>
>>52260168
Split the gap, revolvers and a Tommy Gun, that's the Blish, right?
>>
>>52258750
You can't get a Switch any way, they're not available.
>>
>>52260209
>The site was great
The site was mediocre and soulless
>the assets were great
The assets were high quality, but didn't do a good job of conveying tone.

I mean, the PDF could be better, but it shows that this is a first time project masterminded by a guy whose background is cell phone games. And while "it's better than nothing" is a pointless point to bring up, I do think that by the time people are invested enough to actually look into the PDF, they're not that interested in the aesthetics.
>>
>>52260109
I mean, I think so. And a whole line of infantry stabbing their opponents in the dick makes me feel warm inside
>>
File: Artesia's Captains.jpg (2MB, 3914x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Artesia's Captains.jpg
2MB, 3914x1528px
>>52251706
Sounds familiar
>>
>>52260209
Tell, me, how much money in your expert opinion would they gave gotten with everything fixed to your satisfaction?
>>
>>52261152
Two hundred thousand zimbabwe dollars.
>>
>>52256724
Calling out faggotry does not make one a faggot
If it did, you yourself would be a faggot now
>>
>>52260803

A local store had some.
>>
>>52256059
It's fairly fresh pasta.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
>Donated 500 something dollars
>meant to pull out in the last seconds
>totally forgot it ended today and slept through the time

Fuck you people. I wanted tears damnit
>>
>>52262860
Meanwhile over here I was too lazy to make a Kikestarter account and give Jimbo my shekels, once I saw it successfully funded on the first day.
>>
>>52262860
You have done that yourself.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-01.jpg (28KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-01.jpg
28KB, 801x534px
>>52262860
>>
>>52262860
>Successfully raised $35,727 with 402 backers

It wouldn't have worked Yonda.
>>
>>52262860
Well, rest assured that even if you had pulled out your 500, the ks would still be over 35k
>>
>>52262860
No tears, only dreams now
>>
>>52263032
>>52262911
I got rent to pay man

fucking shit
>>
>>52263085
Idiots don't get much sympathy. As was said, you did this to yourself.
>>
>>52263159
Fuck you Nazis

Kickstarter shouldn't even have left you set up

I sent them so many e-mails about what terrible people you are
>>
File: tumblr_oldth5CLKg1uy57v5o1_540.png (292KB, 432x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oldth5CLKg1uy57v5o1_540.png
292KB, 432x810px
>>52263203
Don't be such a babby, you'll be fine.
>>
>>52263203
Yonda can you cut out the shitposting?
>>
>>52263203
Be sure to tell Jimmy how it's all his fault during all three of your gaming sessions with him.

Your unique lore can be of a foolish prince who lost his fathers fortune consorting with witches and sexual deviants, becoming a stock character in morality plays across Vosca for centuries after his death.
>>
File: 100percentBavarianPhenotype.jpg (206KB, 960x496px) Image search: [Google]
100percentBavarianPhenotype.jpg
206KB, 960x496px
>>52263203
Thank you for funding our Secret Nazi Projects.

as a totally HhhhhhuuWhite male I will make sure no jews or degenerates are harmed with your specific 500$ donation money
>>
File: buzzlightyear.jpg (59KB, 634x504px) Image search: [Google]
buzzlightyear.jpg
59KB, 634x504px
>>52262860
Haha, nigger.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.