[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EDH/Commander General /edhg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 51

File: ladyevangela.jpg (67KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
ladyevangela.jpg
67KB, 312x445px
"Who the heck is that?" Edition

Old Thread: >>52091873

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
http://magiccards.info/

>Threadly question
What's the dumbest commander you've tried to take seriously and how did it go?
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 188x268px
>>52101192
I won a 3 man pod tonight against Mizzix and Maelstrom Wanderer.
>>
what is the most obscure commander?
>>
File: wcfek5mmygky[1].jpg (208KB, 1151x1561px) Image search: [Google]
wcfek5mmygky[1].jpg
208KB, 1151x1561px
New Jhoira and Lovisa art
>>
>>52101317
How much is your deck and can I build it without monoliths/mana crypt?
>>
>>52101335
According to EDHrec circa 2015, these
https://gist.github.com/donaldpminer/6f7bc607972182b80efa
>>
>>52101343
SON OF A BITCH, REALLY? LOVISA?
God DAMMIT I spent like a year looking for a copy of her about 3 years back and eventually just bought one online
>>
File: Thispleasesme.gif (1MB, 200x118px) Image search: [Google]
Thispleasesme.gif
1MB, 200x118px
>>52101343
>That new Lovisa art
unf.
>>
any competitive edh players here? what do you guys run and how much are you willing to spend?
>>
>>52101344
Eh... quite a bit, and I don't even have Mycosynth Lattice, Manacrypt, and Metalworker yet.
It's mostly cards I've had for a long time.
>>
File: 635793609513293035.jpg (264KB, 945x690px) Image search: [Google]
635793609513293035.jpg
264KB, 945x690px
Revamped this deck for a more casual meta, thoughts on it /edhg/?

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/that-old-graveyard-magic/
>>
>>52101368
It's a fuckin 75 cent card, what's the big deal?
>>
>>52101343
>human
C'mon, I know they killed the lord creature type, but they couldn't replace it with ANYTHING ELSE
>>
>>52101343
>no preview cards
>likely only reprints
>snow-covered mountains value gets destroyed

This is a good thing. Looking forward to what legends will be used next time.
>>
>>52101343
Man I wanted to build UR big dudes but had built Jhoira like two years ago and didn't want the stigma I'd get from my playgroup but this must be a sign.
>>
>>52101404
Food Chain Tazri, and not a lot because Chinaman.
>>
File: jesus christ how porky.jpg (18KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ how porky.jpg
18KB, 328x277px
>>52102223
>"playing" a tryhard deck that you are too poor to buy otherwise

Yep typical competitive player, so do you concede if you don't have your combo by turn 3?
>>
>>52101343
Guess I'm putting Jhoira back together.
>>
>>52101343
>that new Jhoira art
Man, that just reminds me that she should really have been an artifact-based legendary, not a suspend one.

I mean, I like her as she is and all, but UR really needs an artifact commander.
>>
>>52102052
Some people are deathly afraid of ordering cards online for some reason.

Then they throw tantrums about how *insert any old $1-2 card* is IMPOSSIBLE to find and that they have been looking for years, and finally given up
>>
>>52102413
Why the fuck would you pay full price for an Imperial Seal when you can get one for $3? You don't keep money by spending it in stupid amounts.

Competitive is about comboing out with protection and stopping others who don't keep up protection when trying to combo out.
>>
>>52102570
Personally I hate ordering cards online unless I need a lot of them. It's just really obnoxious to pay .40$ for a 15 year old uncommon, 2$ in shipping and then waiting 2 weeks.

It's much more reasonable to wait until you have a couple dozen cards to order, anything else feels off.
>>
>>52102794
You need to use better online sites to order cards, like tcgplayer.
>>
is there any reason to run gauntlet over caged sun?
>>
>>52102872
It hits the table a turn earlier.
>>
>>52102825
Tcgplayer is nice but it isn't perfect anon. Getting foils of those old Commons and uncommons is usually impossible for NM with tcgplayer direct, and some of them are so rare that they aren't even available with their shadier suppliers (I was hunting for a foil nevermaker for a while a few months ago, no hits at all for it on tcgplayer. Because of that when I actually found one in person the shopowner had a hard time pricing it too lol.)

Sometimes cards are just hard to find. If you don't know the struggle it's probably because you overuse things like edhrec or netdeck.
>>
>>52101192
>What's the dumbest commander you've tried to take seriously and how did it go?

I have a couple of decks with unconventional commanders. I have a suicide deck built around the original Rakdos which is actually pretty amazing.

The dumbest deck I have is Halfdane, which I run as an aura deck in which I only use aura's that boost p/t and arrest effects to pump other people's creatures up so Halfdane can steal their p/t but if they get too big I can lock them down. That deck's not very good but its fun to play in super casual games or when a friend has built a new deck and needs an easy deck to test it against.
>>
>>52103048
>buying from direct
The entire point of using tcgplayer is skip shipping using obscure sellers. In hundreds of orders I've had maybe five cancellations because of listing errors and two occasions where I was sent the wrong printing of a card.

>netdeck
Fuck you, I've probably made triple the amount of decks as you have, some of them purposefully obscure (Celestial Kirin, Multani) and have made decks for commanders before they were even released like Noyan Dar, Gitrog, Rashmi, Kalitas, and Hope of Ghirapur just mentioning cards currently in Standard.

I'm not sure there are any cards in MTG that aren't available on tcgplayer except maybe something like Moat or P3K cards.
>>
>>52103133
>I'm not sure there are any cards in MTG that aren't available on tcgplayer except maybe something like Moat or P3K cards

I'm not sure if you even read my post. I literally gave you an example of a card they don't have. Foil nevermaker. Currently there is exactly one for sale on tcgplayer, and it's not NM, or even in English. I could buy it right now and there would be 0 available (much like how the situation was a few months ago).

This is not an isolated incident anon.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/pull-the-lever-frank/

has science gone wrong here?
>>
>>52103231
There are three actually. That said foil Nevermaker is not a card, Nevermaker is. There's probably around 200 of those on tcgplayer right now.
>>
>>52103270
No, you can totally get a foil Nevermaker, like I said, I have one now.

And that said, there are no English or near mint versions of that foil card. Stop being an internet tough guy, you can admit you are wrong.

Also I found it hilarious that you take netdecking as an insult and automatically assume that you have made 3x more decks than I have. How insecure are you?
>>
>>52103371
Stop moving goalposts, the argument is about availability of cards on tcgplayer and they have virtually every card available. It wasn't about foils when I joined the argument here >>52102825 and then you shifted it.

Nobody fucking cares that you can't find awful overcosted effects in foil specifically in English. On that note if you didn't mean to use netdecking as an insult then there was no reason for it to be brought up.
>>
File: 1402461582649.png (140KB, 326x226px) Image search: [Google]
1402461582649.png
140KB, 326x226px
Another decent thread shat up by two autists.
>>
>>52103440
Sorry anon let me simulate a regular thread.

POST 'EM

Who would you use as partner legendaries?
>>
>>52103429
Jesus Christ you have downs, how does it feel to be so wrong and insecure that you can't admit it?

Keep trying to backpedal buddy, I know this is going to keep you seething with anger all night.
>>
>>52103496
I'm actually gonna go jack off to RJ178928 now since you've given up, feel free to join me mate.
>>
File: fjsnfsfd.png (493KB, 1284x406px) Image search: [Google]
fjsnfsfd.png
493KB, 1284x406px
>>52103455
DID SOMEBODY SAY "POST EM"?

Also Lavinia of the Tenth and Gaddock Teeg
>>
>>52101192
this piece of shit. went alright, decided to fill the deck with as much cheap deathtouch and kill cards as i could, its only wincon is annoying people enough to make them fold.
>>
File: 112.jpg (27KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
27KB, 200x285px
hey guise, wat is going on here? I hope you weren't planing on casting anything...
>>
File: 1412125395498.jpg (84KB, 516x598px) Image search: [Google]
1412125395498.jpg
84KB, 516x598px
>Get a group together for the first time to play EDH
>On the first evening, we agree to a "small" budget of $50-100 maximum to see if everyone would feel it's a format worth investing more into
>I bring a $20 Uril deck
>First game starts
>Another player brought a deck that, after a few minutes on google, was found to be worth in excess of $700
>He gets a total lockout by turn 5
>Somehow this didn't actually ruin it for everyone else and we decided to reconvene next weekend for more

>Second time playing we agree that budget restrictions are hard to do because people have had their collections for years and sometimes the prices can be screwy on things
>We all decide that we want to have fun and we want to keep it casual
>The $700 guy brings a fucking infinite combo to the game, which is yet again worth hundreds of dollars and allows him to bring in cards from outside of the game
>Someone else brings an infinite sac engine with Mikaeus
>Last guy brings a rather cheap Derevi deck with lots of flyers
>I bring a $90 Krenko deck
>Somehow I get targetted as the "problem player" by the two tryhards
>Mikaeus player nearly has an orgasm when he one shots me
>They decide to ban Krenko

>Third times the charm, right?
>The group collectively decides that it neesd to scale back the power level a bit
>I suggest some things like pauper, tribal or monocolored decks
>"no"
>Painstakingly spend the week trying to create something that I think would be fun to play and interactive for the other players, using lots of choice cards and enchantments
>Have exactly one (1) token generating card in my deck
>Create said tokens about halfway through the match, not from a tutor just happened to draw it
>"wow anon you sure do love tokens"
>"you really need to stop bringing token generators"
>"you're ruining our fun, this takes too long"
>Meanwhile they've all resorted to playing combo decks and literally take 10-15 minutes per turn sometimes
What the fuck did I get myself into
>>
>>52103867
Time for new friends. Clearly they've decided the same.
>>
Alright lads do I build Gabriel Angelfire or Llawan Cephalid Empress?
>>
>>52103867
I think you're the problem here. If they are fine with what each other is doing but not fine with you, it's you. Unless you are blowing everything out of proportion and love playing the victim. Either way leave for their own good.
>>
>>52100353

magiccardmarket dot eu

If you're in America, well, sucks to be you.
>>
>>52103999
Humorously pointing out another player's hypocrisy on an anonymous image board is hardly playing the victim.
>>
>>52103867
Bring hard stax and deny them all their resources, then tell them that they're ruining your fun by adding mana to their mana pool, then ban mana.
>>
Say I want to grind my opponents mercilessly into the ground with non-stop value. What commander do I pick up? Is Rashmi really good like that one anon was saying last thread?
>>
>>52104082
Well since you clearly aren't defending yourself, or at least not doing it enough, in the face of this bullshit. In my opinion, you can do one of three things.
1. Not play in this group anymore because they don't seem to want you to play.
2. Destroy them. They don't want to play to budgets or any kind of restrictions, so why should you?
3. Play Azusa and 99 Forests and see if you still get targeted. Since that's all they seem to want to allow you to play.
>>
>>52101343
> mind, might and speed are all red
Lol red confirmed for op
>>
>>52101404
Selvala, explorer returned
Tax/elfball combo
I figured anything less than 100 bucks on a single card was worth it as long as the deck stayed under 2k
Only exception is Gaea's Cradle. It's nessessary past a certain point.
Granted some of the cards went up in price so when I put it into tapped out I get a little sick seeing the cost, but I just tell myself I didn't pay full price.
>>
File: 1488508863524.jpg (11KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488508863524.jpg
11KB, 480x480px
>>52102413
We reaching levels of jealousy that shouldn't even be possible
>>
poorfag that plays standard here. considering disassembling my kitchen sink U/G deck and making an EDH deck with rashmi as the commander. I have mostly bulk commons/uncommons in my collection from SOI/EM and KLD/AER. some highlights are Nissa Vital force, Thing in the Ice, Inspiring Statuary, Static Orb (masterpiece), and Empyreal Voyager. would these make a good basis for a casual commander deck?
>>
>>52104513
I don't think Rashmi really functions under those constraints
>>
>>52104513

look, the magic of EDH is that pretty much everything can work as the base for a deck.

It's not going to be good. Also, do you have people to play with? If not, you probably shouldn't be putting money on this in the first place.

If you really want to get into EDH, sell your static orb and get a precon. It's going to work 100% times better than whatever clunky shit you can build with standard rejects, and will actually help you understand how the format works.
>>
>>52104556
>>52104567
yeah, I get that she doesn't have all too much synergy with anything I listed, just thought that the card draw element would be decent. I'm just trying to think of what I can do with my limited card pool. I'm not really looking to make anything competitive, nor do I plan on buying any cards. This would be more like a casual pet project thing that I would play with some of the guys at my LGS before FNM if I show up early.
>>
File: 1435230809238.jpg (31KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435230809238.jpg
31KB, 400x600px
>That annoying fuck who always lights a massive joint before we start a game

Please tell me none of you do this
>>
>>52103867
>someone brings infinite combo Mikaeus

Brings a tear to my eye
>>
>>52104781
>When my entire playgroup does this
>When we bet snacks and sometimes money on who wins
>When we all wear sunglasses and have noire-stylr jazz playing in the background

Honestly it's the most fun I've ever had playing magic.
>>
>>52104781

>Not smoking salvia before the game begins

It's like you hate having fun or something
>>
>>52103867

>The $700 guy brings a fucking infinite combo to the game, which is yet again worth hundreds of dollars and allows him to bring in cards from outside of the game

Commander rules don't allow cards to be brought into the game from outside.
>>
>>52104369
No, I would say that simic baldy mr. tutor is better. Keep in mind that you don't have mana up every time, but at least Momo lets you tutor for Seedborn muse and Teferi.
>>
>>52104903
He probably meant something like a wishboard
>>
>>52104927
>>52104903
I feel like wishboard is bad idea. Afterall, there's a reason why there's the 99 card limit.
I imagine that you can't run cards in wishboard that are already in the deck, so the singleton rule isn't broken, but I feel like wishboards are way too flexible. You should not be able to have like 40 card extra library to rummage for answer to literally everything in existence. Afterall, cutting cards is usually difficult thing to do.

I have one autist in my meta, who always has the wish cards in his deck and if someone doesn't allow him to play with wishes, he takes like 10-15 minutes to decide what to swap from wishboard to replace wishes. Thankfully the dude always asks if it's okay for him to play wishes and I don't have an issue with it, because he ends up rarely using them and he can't play that well anyway, so he's not abusing any of it. I don't know if he runs them anymore since he turned the Niv-Mizzet into chaos deck since.
>>
>>52105050
40 cards? We have a restriction of a 10 card sideboard that makes wishes function the same as in constructed tournament play.

Only 1 person in our group has a deck with a sideboard which is a Ydris cascade deck that has 10 spells that have X in their casting cost.
>>
>>52105075
>Yidris wishboard with spells you don't want to cascade into
Hey that's a smart move
>>
>>52105083
Its helpful because a Ydris deck can sometimes turn the game very grindy, and being able to wish for a Banefire or similar to end a game can be very useful.
>>
>>52103867
>What the fuck did I get myself into
The best format
These kind of things are half of the fun.
Though banning krenko is bullshit, I wouldn't let that stand senpai
Never let noobs ban things
>>
File: IMG_20170310_132027.jpg (7MB, 4640x3480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170310_132027.jpg
7MB, 4640x3480px
This has way too many cards. What do I cut?
>>
File: Generals_j.jpg (637KB, 934x1336px) Image search: [Google]
Generals_j.jpg
637KB, 934x1336px
>>52103455
>>
>>52105258
>Madcap
For what purpose?
>>
>>52105298
Increasing variance.
Ie. miracling forge off the top
This is probably getting cut (4 is too much to be saving mana consistently)
>>
>>52105258
do you have 35 or more lands? cut them down to 34
do you have 10 accellerants? if not add them
do you have 10 or so card filtering/draw? if not add them
do you have more than 4 or more cards over 6 cmc? if so cut it down to 3
do you have any cards that aren't directly helping your strat? cut them.
>one island
who the hell is your general?
>>
Do you guys loan cards to people?

I know it was Standard, but I leant 2 Grim Flayers, 4 Trackers and a couple G/W lands to a friend who was tight on money waaay back when company rotated out. I also told him that I was lending them because I wanted the cards back at some point.

Recently I saw him trying to sell the cards and I said "hey wtf I want those back" and he played stupid and got all mad. Honestly, I don't think he's trying to pull a fast one. He may have genuinely forgotten. Ever since then, if I lend or borrow a card, I take a screenshot on my phone, with a note written next to them saying "borrowed from joe" or "leant to mike" etc.
>>
>>52105348
The guy in the top right.
Curve topping at 5 is kind of weird. Casting 6-10 mana spells is why you play commander right?
>Island is the best cards right?
>>
>>52105258
I count 16 mana rocks. Assuming Kirkesh is your general (which would make a lot of sense) he can't dupe those abilities, so maybe cut the mana rock package down to ~10 tops. Unless there's a Paradox Engine I'm missing for you to go ape with Paradox/Draw/Rocks
>>
>>52105389
>Curve topping at 5
first off I said over 6
I also said limit yourself to 3 cards over 6cmc your top end could still be an eldrazi.
>thats why you play edh riiiite?
this way you get to actually cast the stuff rather than have it sit in your hand while you wait for your 7th land drop.
>>
>>52105385
you're a moron for loaning things and expecting to get them back in the first place. either trade/sell your cards or give them away for free. "loaning" doesn't work with human beings unless you're a big bank and you can put people in jail for not paying back

also i'm sure he remembers but he's just a cunt
>>
File: Not Even Tits are Helping.png (309KB, 472x352px) Image search: [Google]
Not Even Tits are Helping.png
309KB, 472x352px
>>52105258
>1x island
???
this deck is shit, and that leads me to believe you are shit as well.
you def should not have been vaccinated as a kid.
>>
>>52105435

He's a friend tho, not some random schmuck at my LGS. He comes to birthday/holiday parties, I watch his kids when he goes out of town, we carpool to our LGS.

Yeah, I've learned my lesson and I'm not doing that anymore. I'm mostly just ass blasted because Trackers are fucking 8+ a pop now and I want 2 or 3. yet, somewhere I have a playset that I can't touch.
>>
>>52105075
Restriction is good thing, with max of 15 cards like sideboards in events. Still, I think that 10 is enough, but the dude had such big stack of cards that I'm sure there was probably over 40 of em.
>>
>>52105453
complaining on TG isnt going to help
this is really a simple matter of walking up to him and asking for them back.
are social interactions really that hard?
>>
>>52105468
Complaining? I was just asking if you guys loan cards. I think your autism is clouding what I actually said. Sure, I'm venting a bit. It's not like I can bitch about it on social media because Im friends with the guy.
>>
>>52105385
>Honestly, I don't think he's trying to pull a fast one
No, he was definitely trying to pull a fast one, and you'd be dumb to think otherwise.

A guy that's been in my playgroup for years mysteriously showed up with playsets of staples (Tezzerets, Mox Opals, Steel Overseers, UB fastlands etc) in his trade binder about half a year after my standard deck disappeared (SoM standard).

This guy is a broke ass motherfucker who never buys cards, nor plays any other format than EDH, I asked where he got the cards and I got some vague shit about him getting them in a trade.

Since I couldn't prove anything, I couldn't call him out on randomly having pretty much every expensive staple that belonged to the deck I lost. I still play with him, but I keep an eye out, it hasn't repeated itself in 5-6 years, so it's possible it was a one-time thing.

>>52105453
Do you assume all people who steal don't have friends? There are people who steal from their friends too. Judging by the fact that your friend actually got ANGRY about his mistake and not genuinely sad shows how deceitful he is.
>>
>>52105453
your daddy done raised you wrong if he didn't teach you that borrowing as a concept is just a way for people to get stuff for free
>>
>>52105482
well why not

shame that nerd until he gives you your cards back
>>
>>52105449
Those are some nice tits.
>>
>>52105489
Yeah. I mean, its a lesson learned here. I've always lived by the motto of "$20 doesn't cost a lot to find out if you can trust someone with paying you back". I packed all those cards from winnings at FNM. So I'm not TOO assblasted about it. Just bugs me that he acted all weird about it when I said "dude i lent those to you">>52105485
>>
File: Optumizm B mi$$in' nigga.png (1MB, 969x861px) Image search: [Google]
Optumizm B mi$$in' nigga.png
1MB, 969x861px
>>52105482
>It's not like I can bitch about it on social media
why are you trying to be so damn passive aggressive
nut up or shut up you fucking excuse for a human being.
holy hell, its people like you why God doesn't talk to us anymore.
>>
>>52105417
This is why you play 15 mana rocks so you can play a 7-8 on turn 4-5. (This sounds insane to me as I'm writing this)
It really depends on what you expect to play against. If they win on turn 3 you're never casting your 6 drops.
>>52105449
The island was just on the table. I'm thinking of sneaking it in now.
>>
>>52105515
Why is this bothering you so much? I told the dude I want the cards back. What am I doing that is so passive aggressive?
>>
>>52105539
because you are being a bitch.
this is the EDH/Commander General not the whinny bitch blog general.
>>
>>52105552
"Do you guys loan cards to people? Here's a quick story about why I don't or if I do, this is how I handle it"
>>
>>52105539
you should have pressured the guy who you loaned the cards to until he gave them, or alternatively severed all relations with him for being a liar fraud thief. instead you came onto tg to just casually vent about this guy while claiming that you're actually just asking people "if they loan cards" and getting pissy when they call you a dumbass for doing so

in fact, i'd say you deserve your friend
>>
>>52105566
>Here's a quick story about why I don't or if I do, this is how I handle it
>not a blog
dude just stop
>>
File: 1458682537007.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1458682537007.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>52105581
>make a post related to a TRADING card game
>be accused of a blog post
>>
>>52105573
to clarify, i'm not actually mad that you're blogging, that's a viable posting style in the thread, but it's the fact that you're a passive-aggressive doormat that annoys me
>>
>>52105597
I'm trying to figure out what is passive aggressive? I saw him selling the cards. I said, dude those are mine I want them back. What part of that is passive aggressive? I'm not socially inept. But, I'm not going to lose a friend over cards that I may have spent 20 to collect in the first place. Just venting a small amount because I was being nice and got taken advantage of.
>>
>>52105596
>woe is me I cant into a social interaction
>justifying your pussie behavior
>but this totally isnt a blogpost
your shitty posts have been about you, not the game, not about trading, not about borrowing but about you.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-08+at+08.24.14).jpg (6KB, 112x137px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-08+at+08.24.14).jpg
6KB, 112x137px
>>52105644
god you're an idiot. Read every single response to my post.
>>
>>52104443
What's there for him to be "jealous" of, that someone else drew "IMPURIEL SEEL" on a notecard with crayon and is pretending it's a real card?
>>
>>52102223
Do you have a list? I'm half-thinking of building it.
>>
File: Dragons.png (3MB, 1538x872px) Image search: [Google]
Dragons.png
3MB, 1538x872px
>>52105666
>god you're an idiot for calling a spade a spade

we are now going to continue talking about EDH

Pic related are the best generals for causal decks, who has any tech for the darigaaz deck? Ive been building him as an infect general but hes way too slow for such a strat.
hes clearly an awful card but I tend to keep a lot of bad decks around so I can play against precons.
>>
>>52104781
Personally I have no problem with someone being stoned or drunk during a game, so long as it's not disruptive. If you smell like you bathed in bongwater because you spent 20 minutes hotboxing in your car before the game, I will have an issue; not because you're high, but because you fucking stink and it's bothering me.

Also, if you're so drunk/high that your turns take forever or your response to "It's your turn anon" is ".....what?", we will have a problem.
>>
>>52105631
ok you're a doormat because when your """"""""""friend""""""""" argued against the cards being your cards, you apparently dropped the subject without pursuing it further until he either gave them back or you severed relations to him.

also you're still calling him your friend despite the fact that he stole from you and refuses to admit it. even if he genuinely forgot the cards were yours, which is EXTREMELY unlikely, he should still have given the cards to you because that's something a friend should do when faced with a situation like that

in case he doesn't want to give them back because either they're not actually yours, or because he's a douchebag, or he doesn't remember getting them from you, you should sever relations to him at least for a few months and stop calling him your friend for that time. instead you're just venting like he's teasing you a bit, even though i think trying to sell stuff he stole from you should probably be the biggest sign of disrespect that someone can give you

also you're passive-aggressive because you're still arguing and talking about your friend billy the card thief on the internet instead of fixing the problem irl. the fact that you lead your post off with some tangentially related question just really annoys me because we both know that wasn't the reason you made that post
>>
Does playing this make me a bad person?

It works so well with Obzedat.
>>
>>52105385
I only loan cards to people I trust, and I take a picture of them holding the cards they're borrowing.
>>
>>52104513
>>52104754
Sell the value cards you don't use and buy a precon, or give up on the idea entirely

No one wants to play with or against standardjank.dec
>>
>>52105385
To lend or borrow is the surest way to lose a friend
>>
>>52105739
Fuck no my dude, MLD is FUN! Fun for you that is.

I personally run Jokulhaups, Obliterate, Apocalypse and Decree of Annihilation in one of my decks. Go forth with my blessing and destroy those lands!
>>
>>52105739
>Does playing this make me a bad person?
No.
>>
>>52105739
Armageddon effects are fine if they're part of your actual game plan for winning, and not just a way to stall the game out for another hour.

Armageddon because you've got a ton of mana rocks, or a more developed boardstate to work with, or a way to recover your lands/rebuild faster than everyone else? Sure, that's valid.

Armageddon because it's been 4 turns since you played MLD? Fuck you.
>>
>>52105739
In fact, go ahead and add ravages of war as well!
>>
For anyone who has a Satin Tower: Does the bottom come off really easily? It takes almost no effort to open it, and I'm afraid it'll just pop loose and spill all the shit inside.
>>
>>52105453
>I watch his kids when he goes out of town
Use this to your advantage
>>
>>52105696
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/food-chain-tazri/
I don't agree completely with all the choices in this deck but it shows you what you need.
>>
>>52105786
Quite the opposite, in my experience. It usually takes a pretty solid tug to get it off. If this is a Tower you've had for some time, you've probably just worn down the little nubs and made it loose. If it's a brand new one, you got a bad box.
>>
File: Reddit Worse Than TG At MTG.png (40KB, 999x385px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit Worse Than TG At MTG.png
40KB, 999x385px
>>52105739
no its fun
the problem with it is that it needs to be used responsibly
theres a huge difference between setting up a board to take advantage of MLD and #YOLO turn 4 Armageddon #ImSuchAnAssholeXDXDXD
unfortunately there is no mechanic in place to prevent or distinguish between the two.
>>
>>52105739
>MLD that immediately leads to a wincon
A-okay
>MLD just for the sake of it
Fuck off
>>
>>52105805
Sans Timetwister, this is a deck I could eventually build pretty easily. There's a few pricey cards I'd have to take on the chin, but otherwise doable.

I may build this.
>>
>>52105258
I have troubles cutting cards that I've never played.
I'll have moments where I'll think that a cards is sweet so I'll want to play it. (essentially BCSM)
And it's really hard to "try out" cards in commander because they're just 1 in the 99.
Any advice?
>>
File: 1461539686191.jpg (11KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
1461539686191.jpg
11KB, 392x243px
>>52105770
>"hey anon take jokulhaups out of your maelstrom wanderer deck, it's not fun to play against it"
>game starts and get mega mana screwed with 39 lands and 15 ramp cards in the deck
>everyone just throws shit at me anyway despite nekusar player balling out of control
>nekusar player puts down a bloodchief ascension and it gets 3 counters
>finally reach 5 mana and use primal command to put nekusar's glacial chasm on the top of his deck so that the other guys can attack him, also heal myself back to 22 life
>"hey let's attack anon instead, he's about to reach 8 mana"
>they attack me and i die, nekusar remains at 32 life
>next turn nekusar plays glacial chasm again
>the other guys all surprised "wow wtf i forgot he still had it"
>"wtf anon why didn't you shuffle his library with primal command"

i know i was playing maelstrom but god damn
>>
>>52105819
>>52105818
Back when we were really getting "into" Commander more seriously (Read: when the precons brought more people into the format than just 3 of us), there was a guy who built a Razia deck that was literally nothing but board wipes. Armageddon, Apocalypse, Decree of Annihilation, all that stuff. The closest thing he had to a win-con was Razia herself, the rest of the deck was just MLD and wraths and shit. Basically every 4-6 turns, he'd blow up all the lands and laugh like a retard.
>>
>>52105819
>not MLDing just for the sake of when you're about to die
>>
>>52105824
Timetwister is really good in this deck, it recycles Food Chain and disrupts the other fuckers tutoring. Just bite the bullet and order from China.
>>
>>52105453
>>52105795
>>I watch his kids when he goes out of town
i didn't even notice this part before

i think he just may be a giant doormat and is being treated accordingly
>>
>>52105835
Let's say you're 8 cards over.

Take 16 of the cards you're not DEAD sure about- the ones where you think "This seems sweet and I want to play it!", but you're not 100% sure it belongs in the deck.

Put 8 of those in the deck, making note of which ones. Play some games, and note how the cards feel in the deck. Do they work like you hoped? Are they better? Worse? Are they lacking a little oomph that would help?

Then, take the other 8 cards, and do a 1-to-1 swap. Try the deck out with those, and make note of how they play. Armed with the knowledge of what they're like, make your decision.
>>
>>52105840
Few things set off my rage as badly as poor threat assessment.
>>
>>52105850
I don't do proxies. If the deck literally doesn't function without a 600 dollar card, I just won't build it.
>>
>>52105739
Not a bad person. But you can definitely be seen as a douche.
It can lead to really unfun situations where almost everyone goes draw (land?) pass.
>>
>>52105850
Also, I don't need to worry about disrupting tutoring. This isn't me attempting to get into Competitive EDH, this is specifically for the 3 or 4 dudes in our group who build pubstomp decks and then jack off about how 'unbeatable' they are when they beat a bunch of "just for grins" fuckaround decks. This is something I'd keep in my bag for when kid gloves need to come off for a game.
>>
File: Spooktacular.jpg (8KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
Spooktacular.jpg
8KB, 252x200px
>>52105840
At some point you need to understand that the people you are playing with are both your friends and your opponents
never let your opponents tell you what to do.
Politics in EDH is a spook.
>>
>>52105873
i even strategically calculated that by putting it on top of his library without shuffling it, the other 2 guys would have to attack him and only him to kill him. i was only a tertiary threat at that point, even in my own eyes, so it should have worked. it was a perfectly orchestrated plan, but it failed because i didn't account for the stupidity factor. when my friend convinced my other friend to attack me instead of nekusar, i couldn't even utter a word in response in an attempt to politic my way out of it, i was just so dumbfounded by the ridiculously awful threat assessment
>>
File: the boys.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
the boys.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>52105786
They do NOT come off easily. Honestly you could probably drop one of them and it wouldn't open
>>
>>52105898
Yeeeep. I've lost plenty of games because people decided to blow a Disenchant effect on something that was giving me mild-to-moderate value, instead of the card that was going to literally fucking kill them in a turn or two.
>>
>>52102652
Does your deck even need imperial seal? I'm going to guess not with how defensive you got. If you wanna be a faggot and get fakes go ahead
>Competitive is about comboing out with protection and stopping others who don't keep up protection when trying to combo out.

Thanks for that question at least
>>
what is everyone's favorite commander with that really retro/pulpy aesthetic to the card? like 5-6th edition and before
>>
>>52105902
SHit how many decks do you have?
>>
>>52105902
>>52105806
I just bought it, first one I've gotten. I put a bit of tape over the nubs so now it works better.
>>
>>52106045
Assuming the small boxes in the foreground are dice or tokens, it looks like 16.
>>
File: 268.jpg (69KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
268.jpg
69KB, 312x445px
>>52106027
I know Dakkon Blackblade has a spot in a lot of people's hearts on TG
but instead of esper id go grixis with Gwendlyn Di Corci
>>
>>52105842
Now you do it with Zurgo, and it actually works. My, how times have changed.
>>
>>52106186
I mean, it would have worked back then if he wasn't a giggling moron. Instead of playing a bunch of mana rocks, Armageddon, and then Razia, he'd play a bunch of mana rocks and then a Jokulhaups and be at Square 1 with the rest of us.

Like, he'd somehow keep blowing his "just lands" wipes when he had no dudes of value, or no artifacts, so by the time he actually had more rocks than us, all he had was Apocalypse.

Then again, this is a guy who had a Relentless Rats deck that he cheated with, constantly, and still almost never won.
>>
>>52105840
Threat assessment in a nutshell:
>Does the deck have blue in it?
Pick that one first.
>Does the deck have black in it?
Pick that one second.
>Does the deck have any two of black, white and blue in it?
Pick this one first, with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>52105985
>Does your deck even need imperial seal?
No, it doesn't. It's incredibly powerful but can be easily substituted. I actually don't even have a proxy Imperial Seal but was using it as an example so no I'm not really mad at all.

What I don't understand is why a piece of cardboard you bought from Star of David Games is worth 100-200 times the price of a functionally identical piece of cardboard you bought from some printer in Guangdong.
>>
>>52106223
>focusing a UB, UW or WB deck
That's the poor threat assessment we're talking about, yes.
>>
>>52106027
LORD OF TRESSERHORN!

>>52106079
Speaking of Dakkon, I just snagged one. Is there anything fun I can do with him, or is he just a forever worse omnath/Korlash?
>>
File: mattwilsonselenia.jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
mattwilsonselenia.jpg
76KB, 600x800px
>>52106027
To play? Lord of Tresserhorn or Phelddagrif, with an Honorable Mention to Gwendlyn

To look at? Anything RKF (like Dakkon or Nebuchadnezzar). Anything Andy Rusu (Rasputin Dreamweaver, Bartel Runeaxe) because they look like an illustrated manuscript sort of thing. Ur-Drago has some really great colors too.

Overall? I have a massive, unreasonable, nostalgic soft spot for Selenia, Dark Angel. Frankly, in spite of her art. I mean, damn, I like Matt Wilson but the version of her that made card pales in comparison both to Pic Related (Also Matt Wilson Selenia) and most of his other angel work for that matter.

I want a Selenia promo with pic related art. Sadly, I think she's reserved list.
>>
>>52106274
Lots of fun stuff you can do with lands involving white.

For example mill yourself with Traumatize and cast Planar Birth.
>>
>>52106223
Anything Simic is target number 1 for my meta
>>
>>52106269
>not focusing on a UB or UW deck before they set up their sadistic nonsense
>not popping the stupid WB player in the jaw before they draw the game out an unreasonable amount of time
Come on anon, have you ever played commander? Anyone rocking Dimir/Azorious is a massive cunt, myself included as I rock both Brago and Lazav. I feel bad for the Ohrzov guys getting lumped in, but they also deserve it for playing nowincons: the colour. I also feel bad for Mardu, but some Mardu decks are absolutely filthy, so it may be warranted.
>>
File: YMOREDH 3.png (1MB, 1896x928px) Image search: [Google]
YMOREDH 3.png
1MB, 1896x928px
>be on reddit
>get positive feedback no matter what
>spend more than a grand foiling out your shitty deck
>TFW the only local playgroup is a bunch of reddit chuckleheads with a list of house rules a mile long to compensate for their poor deck building
is there some sort of online edh playgroup that is worth playing in? xmage? MTGO?
cock-a-thrice?
>>
>>52106245
>implying I buy from scg

Nice projection though, you were clearly buttblasted enough to warrant a reply to a hours old post. Now that we got that out of the way

>What I don't understand is why a piece of cardboard you bought from Star of David Games is worth 100-200 times the price of a functionally identical piece of cardboard you bought from some printer in Guangdong
Being printed in a highly limited set tends to do that, hell vampiric tutor was still cheaper than seal before its reprint in ema and tutor is leagues better than seal
>>
>>52104513
Don't listen to the turbospergs. EDH is what you get out of it, if you want to start their go for it, invest in a few UG duals and some mana rocks and ramp though, it'all be much easier on you. EDH decks can be born from the bulk rare bin as well, check it out if your store has one.
>>
>>52106320
I also bought my Vampiric Tutor for $2.

But if you want to use this thread to justify spending over $10 for paper then be my guest.

>Nice projection though, you were clearly buttblasted enough to warrant a reply to a hours old post. Now that we got that out of the way
That would generally imply that the one who replied to the hours old post was the angry one. I've just been lurking this thread, you're the one that read through and got so utterly offended at the idea of proxies that you replied to a post that was 8 hours old.
>>
>>52106297
Teach me your ways anon, I literally only know how to basic land ramp in green, and like bauble/expedition map/burnished hart/suboptimal shitty ramp.
>>
>>52106357
Don't talk about "proxies". It's fine to proxy things you own in a non dickish/spikey manner, anything else is disingenuous.
>>
>>52106363
>expedition map
that searches for any land, friendo
>>
>>52106357
Now you're just being a salty poorfag. Bet you proxy shocklands because its too much
>>
>>52106375
That's my point, I only know extremely obvious artifact options for ramp outside of green. Like is Eternal Dragon even worth a slot?
>>
>>52106315
Cockatrice is good
>>
>>52106378
No I actually own shocks, thanks though. I do proxy zen fetches though.

>>52106374
I disagree. I play the decks I want to play same as anyone else. I've built $20 shitbrews and decks that near $800 with genuine cards, and I've also built proxied out decks in Vintage, Legacy, Modern and EDH. It's unfortunate that more people don't proxy because those formats can be really enjoyable when you're not limited to price.

Some people like you have some strange attachment to words like actual, real, sanctioned, etc. I suggest you reevaluate your perspective because you're really missing out.
>>
>>52106388
If you play mono color, then try to combine your land tutoring effects with something like Terrain Generator.

Most colors also have some sort of recursion, try to find a way to recycle those tutors.
>>
>>52104513
you can build pretty much anything for under $100
its not going to be the best it can be, but it can be tuned to play in your group.
Just be careful to include
10 ramp
10 draw
35 lands
keep the curve relatively low
some spicy cheap cards include:

-regrow effects
>regrow
>restock
>naya charm

Removal
>Devastation Tide
>Hull Breach
>void

Draw/filter
>Mystic Remora
>brainstorm
>Dig Through Time
>treasure cruse
>Impulse
>Urban Evolution
>Recurring Insight
>Painful Truths
>night's whisper
>sign in blood

Lands
>Grand Coliseum
>scrylands
>panoramas (very underrated)

Ramp
>Farseek
>Burnished Hart
>Sakura-Tribe Elder
>Harrow
>Search for Tomorrow
>Rampant Growth

most of these are 50 cent cards a couple are a buck build a good shell that draws you cards and gets you mana because once you have that you can make most things work and from there you can tune it to have more of one or the other depending on your needs.
also dont go too heavy on the 1 for 1 removal because that tends to be card disadvantage.
>>
>>52106388
Land Tax, Tithe, and Gift of Estates can color fix in White, the latter two being able to get nonbasics while the former is a draw engine when paired with Scroll Rack.

Terrain Generator, Solemn Simulacrum, and Burnished Hart are some Colorless options

Kor Cartographer is true ramp in W while Knight of the White Orchid & Oreskos Explorer will trigger if you've fallen behind
>>
File: 1488564761282.jpg (45KB, 387x337px) Image search: [Google]
1488564761282.jpg
45KB, 387x337px
>>52106438
You talk shit about paying for expensive cards then go on about building $800 decks, its interesting to see how you flip flop to not seem like a dumbass but go on and play your fakes while still wondering why nobody wants to play with you
>>
>>52106438
>Some people like you have some strange attachment to words like actual, real, sanctioned, etc. I suggest you reevaluate your perspective because you're really missing out.
6/10 bait, I think you'll get some replies. I just believe in the authenticity of experience, and to act factious is to deny yourself the complete experience. The joy from playing manacrypt/force of will/*insert expensive card here* isn't just in it's execution, it's in the acquisition and implementation as well. To deny yourself the complete experience is to fundamentally deny yourself the joy of playing magic.

But, as a less scrupulous person, you've yet to learn that life lesson. This isn't a "wotc is jews and I don't want to give them money" issue, because of course everyone knows that, this is a "I fundamentally misrepresent myself for the sake of my ego" issue.
>>
>>52106473
I completely forgot about mana rocks

star compas
signets
fellawar stone
mind stone
the diamond cycle

these are all good, try to keep your rocks low to the ground, 3 cost mana rocks should bring something special to the table and should tap for colored mana.
Darksteel ingot is probably the worst 3 mana rock that is acceptable because indestructible is more useful than you would think.
stuff like Manalith, worn powerstone, Abzan Banner, Cluestones, keyrunes and other should be left on the cutting room floor or at least only be placeholders.
>>
>>52106527
>while still wondering why nobody wants to play with you
I'm not sure what gave you that impression. I play twice a week at my LGS and I'm not particularly unpopular or anything.

>>52106531
>I just believe in the authenticity of experience
Why is my acquisition any less valid than yours? You may get the smug sense of satisfaction at dropping the neat expensive bomb you pulled from a pack like a Masterpiece Wurmcoil Engine but I get a similar satisfaction from playing powerful cards while passing over the price barrier. That's not to say I don't open packs and pull expensive cards either as I do that on occasion but a different experience isn't necessarily worse anon.

>This isn't a "wotc is jews and I don't want to give them money"
Well buying from the secondary market doesn't give Wizards money regardless so I'm not sure I ever made that claim.

>"I fundamentally misrepresent myself for the sake of my ego
I don't know what part of myself I'm misrepresenting. Probably around 15 people at my LGS know I use proxies.

>as a less scrupulous person
I'm feeding Ou Ron's family, what are you doing with your paycheck at the end of the week?
>>
File: 1488035476276.png (523KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
1488035476276.png
523KB, 722x525px
>>52106624
>this entire post
Whatever you say champ. If you're smart enough to understand what I said, then you're smart enough to know you're just trying to start pointless shitflinging over a stupid topic.
>>
File: 1401554797062.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401554797062.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
>>52106656
One day you'll get some self-awareness anon and learn to think for yourself instead of letting others choose your values for you.
>>
>>52106473
>>panoramas (very underrated)
I disagree.
You're better off with Evolving Wilds, Terramorphic Expanse, Ash Barrens, trilands and bouncelands if you want cheap tapped colorfix.
Command Tower, Exotic Orchard, some painlands and some checklands cost less than a dollar, too.
>>
>>52106731
>panoramas worse than terramorphic and friends
If you're completely shit, sure.
>>
>>52106731
Panoramas still tap for a colorless, so they can still provide untapped mana the same turn you play them.

It really depends on how stupid your mana requirements are i.e. needing to have different devotion requirments every turn.
>>
>>52106675
Just how far is your head up your ass? You might as well leave the thread and stop replying as you're the only one who looks like a fool here
>>
>>52106315
come play on mtgo with me
>>
>>52106807
I'm a fool who spends significantly less on his cardboard than you.
>>
>>52106807
>>52106675
Just point out, this is another shitfling autist and I have no further interest in discussing the subject of proxies. Argue at your own peril, it will derail the thread.
>>
>>52106542
please never shittalk worn powerstone again, thank you
>>
Does anyone know where I can see a list of which cards are in every set based chinaman sells?
>>
>>52106738
Assuming that you need a lot of colorfix in the first place, I'd rather tap one land for fetch than two lands. Then again I wouldn't run either outside the most budget of manabases.
>>
>>52106860
Email them asking for a list, it changes frequently.
>>
>>52106864
Thank you anon, you're a cool guy.
>>
File: 34695.jpg (276KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
34695.jpg
276KB, 816x1056px
Post dank combos to combat the autism in the thread
>>
>>52106820
So because you're too poor to afford real things makes you better than me? Hell of a statement there

>>52106821
I got to get going to work so I can buy my real dual lands anyway :^) have a nice day
>>
>>52106542
You knew what you were talking about, for the most part, until you decided to trash-talk Worn Powerstone. It's one of the best budget rocks there is. It kinda falls by the wayside when you get Mana Vault (but Powerstone untaps for free) and totally when you get Crypt but those are 15 and 60 dollars respectively. Powerstone isn't even 1.

There are three kinds of good mana rocks: Rocks that mostly fix and kind of accelerate (Coldsteel Heart, Diamonds, 3-mana any-color or functional any-color rocks like Ingot) Rocks that don't fix but powerfully accelerate (Worn, Vault, Crypt, Sol Ring; including second-stage rocks like Thran Dynamo and Dreamstone Hedron), and two drops that make colored and come in untapped (Fellwar, Signets). Some of these are better than others and not every deck needs all types. I'll probably still run Diamond/Coldsteel in a monocolor deck, but maybe not, and I sure as hell won't bother with Ingot. If I'm going big (Which you can totally do), I need my Dynamo but if I'm keeping the curve low (at least for EDH) I don't want to spend 4 mana to have 7-8 next turn since I'm not using 7-8.

In order of Priority, these are budget mana rocks:
>Sol Ring
>Relevant Signets
>Worn Powerstone
>Coldsteel Heart
>Relevant Diamonds
>Anything Else
>>
File: dev.jpg (31KB, 310x223px) Image search: [Google]
dev.jpg
31KB, 310x223px
>>52104903
How bout I cast this shit 60 or 70 times?
What are you going to do about it?
>>
>>52101192
>>What's the dumbest commander you've tried to take seriously and how did it go?
Not just commander per se, but Radha landless belcher. And it went about as well as you'd expect a landless deck to go against Pernicious Deed.
If we're talking commander only then Blind Seer, but he's actually surprised me and isn't half bad as a reactive voltron with Swords of herp and derp.
>>
>>52107069
I'd show you the rules where it says cards like that don't function in Commander unless your group has explicitly agreed that they do.

I will then remind you that I do not explicitly agree that they do.
>>
>>52107045
There are a number of decent 3-drop mana rocks that don't make colored mana however, like Pristine Talisman and Seer's Lantern, even though they'll probably only find home in monocolor.
>>
>>52106824
>worn powerstone
its shit and you are shit senpai
pay the extra 1 mana and get a thran dynamo or dont be a shitter and play 2 mana rocks.
at no point is it ok to tap out to play a solring that comes into play tapped, and thats the best case scenario.
worst case scenario you have a bunch of mana and you can play things that matter or a shitty mana rock and it just sits in your hand being a dead card.
chain casting rocks is also important and impossible without amulet of vigor.
its bad man
very bad.
Honestly wouldn't even suggest it to new players.
>>
>>52106813
>paying money for digital cards
is that really worth it?
its bad enough that I used to play pauper and budget modern on there. whats the community like?
>>
>>52107045
>>Worn Powerstone
see
>>52107136
>>
>>52107125
This is very true. The list I gave was a generic example, different decks have different needs.

I freaking love Magnifying Glass because it goes from +mana to card draw in a long game. It's not great as a mana rock, but it serves multiple purposes. And generally cards that do that are better than the sum of their parts.
>>
>>52106731
>You're better off with Evolving Wilds
Only if you are jamming a crapload of 3 of the same type Mana cost cards in a three color deck
>>
File: megatronlaughs.gif (564KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
megatronlaughs.gif
564KB, 400x308px
>>52107136
>at no point is it ok to tap out to play a solring that comes into play tapped
>chain casting rocks is also important and impossible without amulet of vigor.
>>52106542
>star compas
>the diamond cycle

Enjoy Christmas in Hell, where the 2-3 bump is meaningful in EDH but you get enough "good" rocks on a budget to chain them.
>>
>>52107174
>it goes from +mana to card draw in a long game.
This is why mind stone and Hedron archive are playable

Do people still play dream stone Hedron?
Seems to expensive
>>
File: 1349980862048.jpg (205KB, 613x611px) Image search: [Google]
1349980862048.jpg
205KB, 613x611px
>tfw Gix still doesn't have his own card

How am I supposed to serve the Father of Machines without the best Demon?
>>
>>52107239
>Do people still play dream stone Hedron?
It's fairly conditional, but if you're tuning to go huge it can be worthwhile.
>>
>>52107245
If we're lucky, Wizards will either reveal him as the boss behind the Phyrexian takeover of Elspeth's homeworld (which somehow fell even faster than Mirrodin) or, more likely, print him up in Commander some year.
>>
>>52107233
the difference is that one can be cast on turn 2 with no help and produces colored mana so its fixing, and usually theres not much else to cast on t2.
the other waits until t3 and you timewalk your t3 to play a card that nets you 6 mana on t4 assuming you hit land drops.
t3, even in casual, is an important turn.
>>
>>52107239
I run it in my daretti deck because I dont have better mana rocks. It's also easy to get around its highcost, and the card draw is decent.
>>
>>52107278
Elspeth's homeworld fell to old Phyrexia during the time of Yawgmoth.

Also, all we know of Gix is that he was thrown into a planar portal. Would be neat to see him thrown into the future.
>>
>>52107278
>which somehow fell even faster than Mirrodin
Having the Father of Machines alive kinda helps.
>>
File: 64 (1).jpg (64KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
64 (1).jpg
64KB, 312x445px
>He slaps your girl ass, what do you do
>>
>>52107149
MTGO is fine if you don't have a reliable group to play paper with. It's more user-friendly than Xmage and has a less toxic community than Cockatrice.
>>
>>52107332
Collect her pieces, look at those hands.
>>
Bad threat assessment stories?

> playing against Kruphix, Rhys, and some blue and white guy I forget the name of
> I have parallel lives, a stomping ground, 2 mountains and one plains
> UW and Rhys have a couple lands out
> Kruphix has that partner creature that adds colorless for each creature and 5 forests/islands
> he plays fable of wolf and owl
> I draw nothing and pass
> UW complains about being mana screwed, does nothing and passes
> Rhys concedes
> Kruphix plays a couple creatures, gets tokens, passes
> I draw idealic tutor. Have a wrath in my hands but no plains
> sensing trouble, I tutor for mirari's wake and pass
> UW does nothing
> Kruphix drops Gaea's cradle, casts that blue creature that lets you tap two creatures and copy a spell
> then casts Kruphix, adds mana to his pool, and passes to me
> I cast mirari's wake so I can wrath on my next turn
> UW Fucking counters my mirari
> I pass
> UW drops some shitty enchantment and passes
> Kruphix casts a ton of shit and swings at me with tokens
> I barely survive, and proceed to draw isochron scepter
> I conceed
> UW does nothing
> Kruphix swings for tons of damage and wins

Kruphix was going to win anyway, but way to just hand him the game dude....
>>
>>52107136
>Being this much of a tryhard in durdle: the gathering: the format

It's fucking commander dude. If chain casting rocks or tapping out turn 2-3 is ending games then your meta is shit.
>>
>>52105050
Eh I have a 15 singleton wishboard of big dumb eldrazi for my colorless deck for ulamog's spawnsire. If people aren't cool with it if just sits in the box, or I will use cards from it face down for tokens.
>>
>>52107375
>Implying people play edh without Sol ring
Get a precon deck
>>
>>52105258
That single island.
>>
>>52107370
>> Kruphix has that partner creature that adds colorless for each creature and 5 forests/islands
The one that doesn't exist? Kydele adds C for each card you've drawn this turn, not for each creature you control.
>>
>>52101192
>Playing in a commander league that does theme gimmicks for two weeks then changes
>this week its planeswalker commanders
>nicol bolas vs liliana of the dark realms vs ajani mentor of heroes vs garruk caller of beasts (me)
>dark realms is at enough loyalty counters to get her emblem next turn
>bolas player casts bolas
>loudly HMMMMMS
>decides to take control of my fucking yeva, nature's herald
>WHY?
>"Cause i need a blocker lol"
>flash in temur sabertooth and bounce yeva to my hand
>he passes to liliana
>she gets the emblem, goes wild with ~30 mana
>few turns of durdling later while liliana is just playing around blinking gonti he goes infinite
>i also punted hard this game by not paying attention to life totals and could have swung everything to kill liliana before he combo'd but I was finding it hard to stay interested in the game
>>
>>52105385
If someone I don't trust wants me to loan something I require collateral of greater value. If I do trust them it's no big deal because my true friends have never screwed me and I know where they live.
>>
>>52107391
Are you me?
Except mine is one of every colorless eldrazi printed that isn't in my deck(Which is Oldkoz, OldUla, Endbringer, and the tutor eldrazi), people haven't complained either time I got it off and put 30some beaters onto the field.
>>
>>52107413
>Implying you can expect to lead with one card out of your 99
Must be some generous mulligan rules in your neck of the woods.
>>
>>52107484
>Sol Ring is worthless except on turn 1
OK
>>
>>52107484
The official one used by the rules council would allow you to do that.
>>
>>52107460
Oh yeah, it was that one, my mistake
>>
File: brushcat.jpg (100KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
brushcat.jpg
100KB, 500x334px
>>52107501
>>Sol Ring is worthless except on turn 1
>>52107375
>If chain casting rocks or tapping out turn 2-3 is ending games then your meta is shit.
>>
>>52107515
1) Rules Committee, not Council

2) The official mulligan rule for Commander is currently "exactly the same as every other format". If you don't like your hand, you shuffle it back into your library and draw a new hand. First mull is free (IE, back to 7) in multiplayer, otherwise you go down by one card each time.
>>
File: grandeur legends.jpg (417KB, 1557x445px) Image search: [Google]
grandeur legends.jpg
417KB, 1557x445px
>>52101343
so it's basically confirmed we're going back to dominaria, right?

>bolas using amonkek as planeswalker factory
>trial of the gods is to force peoples sparks to ignite
>jacetice league gets ass whooped
>regroup, curious what effect forcing so many planeswalkers will have on the multiverse
>ajani says "the time wizard nigga that fixed the universe the first time lives on dominaria, lets go ask him"
>what sort of characters and legends do we find on modern day dominaria?
>check the spoiler image
>>
>>52107515
Official rule is first-one's-free Vancouver.

RC jabbers about "Just keep mulling till you get a 7-card keeper" but I have a feeling "Mull until I hit my Sol Ring/Combo" would fall under the "Don't abuse this" instruction.
>>
>>52107590
Actually, the RC themselves use "If you don't like a hand, put it face-down and draw a new grip of 7, repeat until you get a keepable hand, then shuffle all the cards you put face-down into your library. Don't abuse this" within their own group, but fully admit that it would be stupid to apply that as an "official" rule because of the abusability. They do SUGGEST that if you're playing with people you trust not to abuse it, it's a fine mulligan rule.

But officially, it's a regular old Vancouver.
>>
>>52107572
>so it's basically confirmed we're going back to dominaria, right?
No.

I mean, it's kinda likely eventually but it's not in stuff we really know and Wizards will have to get over their boner for Ravnica first.
>>
>>52107627
man, I don't even like ravnica story wise. it's just boring

the only thing i like is we usually get some nice multicolor cards out of the sets because the GUILDS thing is forced so hard.
>>
File: phyrexian.jpg (148KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
phyrexian.jpg
148KB, 640x468px
>>52107627
>>52107572
They'll go back to Dominaria after Ravnica gets invaded
>>
>>52107544
>Anon doesn't understand how to build a boardstate
>>
>>52107648
Oh sweet Yawgmoth please this.

And then let them collapse the plane or overlay it into another iteration of Phyrexia so that it vanishes forever.
>>
>>52107659
>anon is tripping over himself to find a way his stance doesn't look insane.
>>
File: Image (4).jpg (27KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (4).jpg
27KB, 223x310px
I need to build a deck for this guy to finish out my invasion dragons decks, but I have no fucking idea what to do what to do with him. Is there a way to make his ability useful that isn't fragile? Should I just build a typical esper deck and put him at the helm?
>>
>>52107677
>>52107648
More likely

>Phyrexia eventually begins invading other minor planes
>Jacetice league loses most of them
>Eventually Ravnicas itself is invaded
>Make that their final stand
>Unite the guilds against a common enemy
>After a brutal war they eventually repel the Phyrexians
>everyone begins to celebrate
>Phyrexia then reveals a world ending weapon and all the walkers are forced to flee while Ravnica is utterly destroyed.
>>
>>52107729
I played him as tribal spirits
>>
File: Cr1nVVZUsAABnBD.jpg (48KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Cr1nVVZUsAABnBD.jpg
48KB, 800x533px
>group wants to play this weekend
>my slick new Titania deck isn't done
SHIT
>>
>>52107696
Speed matters anon, even in casual games.
Don't advocate for new players to use bad cards. There are at least 10 better rocks to use, 10 being a good place to start for building a new school, even if you were to budget yourself to 50 cents a card.
There's a reason why people happily pay 5 for a gilded lotus and 4 for a thran dynamo is because don't leave you defenseless and because colored Mana is that much more important.
Playing worn powerstone will lose you games in the long run and budget rocks are plentiful.
Use it in colorless that's about it.
>>
>>52107729
Eldrazi don't get hit by his ability that's how I built him.
There are some decent cards that change colors and that theme makes the swords of protection and value great too

Though building around the dragon's abilities aren't that great of an idea because of how infrequently you will use them
Esper good stuff is a decent idea too
>>
>>52107847
The difference between a 3 drop and a 4 drop in casual EDH is almost nonexistent.
>>
Building my first Commander deck. Im torn between Ruric Thar, the Unbowed and Aurelia the Warleader. I started playing in RtR so they are sentimental. Which is better for a new player?
>>
>>52107730
I'll take anything that ends in
>Ravnica is utterly destroyed.
>>
>>52107950
ruric, all the way. aurellia would be better if you had a better grasp of rules
>>
>>52106738
Panoramas do exactly the same as Evolving Wilds and Terramorphic Expanse, but they cost mana to activate and search for only three types of basics. You're delusional if you think they're somehow better.
The basic doesn't come untapped.
>>
File: IMG_3074.jpg (109KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3074.jpg
109KB, 700x450px
>>52101404
I run Alesha, I've spent about $800 so far. Looking to buy a Imperial recruiter and a imperial seal when I get the money
>>
>>52107766
This is a neat idea, have a list?

>>52107870
Oh yeah, of the 4 I've made Rith is pretty much the only one that I actually use the ability for. They're all pretty bad, but it's a labor of love. Bouncing everything but Eldrazi beaters sounds pretty sweet as well.
>>
>>52107847
>10 better rocks to use
>even if you were to budget yourself to 50 cents a card.

OK Anon. I'm curious. Really, seriously curious to see you name 'em. I'll even give you Sol Ring free because despite being a couple bucks as a single it's at the bottom of every crackerjack box so we can assume anybody has one. Even Worn itself isn't that cheap. Signets are multiple bucks.

Please, by all means, list 9 50-cent mana rocks "better than" Worn Powerstone. If for no other reason than in case someone wants to play turbo poorfag EDH.
>>
>>52108026
>Signets are multiple bucks.
OK I double checked this and it seems like it depends on the signet. Simic is 20 cents, Dimir is north of 2 bucks.
>>
>>52107992
They can also tap for C.
>>
>>52108045
check the talismans from mirrodin. that will get a giggle
>>
Why are people shitting on worn powerstone?
Cultivation and kodama's reach cost 3 and give you 1 land (plus 1 into hand) and people still play them in green where you have the best ramp available.
>>
>>52107552
But that's wrong. You shuffle the hands you don't want back after you've mulliganed enough.
>>
>>52108077
>land
You see the difference now, right?
>>
>>52108049
And that's not an argument. memes aside, the colourless tap isn't good enough to justify the goddamn mana cost for evolving the wild
>>
>>52108077
Rocks are good if you can use them the turn they come down, or if they're really cheap. Thran dynamo is amazing because you only lose 1 mana by casting it (since it taps for three immediately) and it gives you a huge boost for all your future turns. Worn powerstone less so, since it can't be tapped when it comes down and is more vulnerable than land ramp.

It still has a place in decks though. Eldrazi decks (especially colorless ones) try to ramp to 10+ on turn 3-5, so a turn 2/3 worn powerstone is actually fairly strong.

But in most decks you'd probably rather have a vampire nighthawk than a worn powerstone
>>
>>52103270
There are two foil Nevermaker on sale on TCG Player right now.
>>
>>52107114
Doesn't card text always trump format rules?
>>
>>52108077
>>52108228
i think worn powerstone is extremely nice if you're in a casual meta. the saddest thing is that it doesn't come untapped but it's still a big tempo swing for 3 mana

the fact that it isn't land ramp isn't a big deal unless you're in one of those meme metas that disallow MLD. in fact, i'd say that artifact ramp is situationally even better because of winter orb and similar shenanigans
>>
>>52108132
That's a widely used home rule to avoid losing too much time shuffling, the official rules are what anon posted.
>>
>>52108404
"That you own from outside the game" is something of a special case, in that formats define this to mean "From your sideboard", restricting it to a finite number of cards (which can be 0, and is in EDH) that must also be otherwise legal.

I believe there was a time, likely before the codification of EDH, where such effects could and would hit what is now Exile (Since those cards were "Removed from the game" and that didn't become "Sent to the 'removed from the game zone' until later) but that day is passed.
>>
>>52108404
Normally yes but for cards that say "take x from out of the game" you have to reach an agreement on what "out of the game" means, could be from your collection or from your sideboard if you play with a sb
>>
>>52107950
Ruric. Fosters interaction, has access to ramp, Timmy cards. Later on can be built up to be pretty strong too if you don't mind being hateful and messing with lands.
>>
>>52108404
No. In sanctioned events "outside of the game" only applies to your sideboard, commader doesn't have any unless it's houseruled. Only things that I know that does it are Apostles and Relentless Rats about singleton rules.
>>
>>52108404
Only for construction.
>>
>>52108532
I already know what the official commander website says about this, but
>sanctioned events
That itself has nothing to do with this discussion.
>>
>>52108567
Word of God is in any casual game, a Wish spell only does what your group AGREES that it does. Does it fetch from a sideboard? A "Wishboard"? Your binder? Literally any card you have on you? Does it do nothing? It's up to your group to decide.

In Commander, the official rule is "They do nothing unless your group agrees otherwise".
>>
>>52107993
Do you have a list?
>>
>>52107993
>TFW you have an Imperial Recruiter already and an Imperial Seal on the way
>>
>>52105489
>this nigga is so insecure in his relationships that he doesn't even lend cardboard to his friends

What a sad life you live, there, anon
>>
File: totalbs.jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
totalbs.jpg
33KB, 223x310px
question about Primal Surge.

When I get something like Regal Force or trigger Soul of the Harvest, do I draw a card then or can I finish resolving Primal Surge?
>>
>>52108497
So im assuming Ruric plays ramp spells and a vast majority of creatures in the deck and just beat face with powerful beaters? And Aurelia is more focused on quick creatures and taking more combat steps through her/Charger/etc with some removal like Swords/Path and maybe MLD like Armageddon and Ravages of War to shut down opponents once you have your army out?
>>
>>52108701
The trigger goes on the stack at once. Those triggers will resolve, LIFO as is proper, once Primal Surge has finished resolving.
>>
>>52108701

5/1/2012: If putting any of those permanent cards onto the battlefield causes abilities to trigger, those abilities will wait to go on the stack until Primal Surge has finished resolving. Starting with the active player, each player puts his or her abilities on the stack in any order.
>>
File: 11.jpg (65KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
65KB, 312x445px
New thread when?
>>
>>52108567
But it's relevant because it's effectively the same thing, but there it's just standardised. "Outside the game" doesn't usually mean literally it. It means it only in EDH or kitchen table when your group agrees to it. They can do jack shit as well.
>>
>>52108750
>>52108731
thanks.
>>
>>52108731
Wrong
>>
>>52108731
Slight nitpick, you'll put all the triggers onto the stack at once. They aren't put onto the stack during Primal Surge, they're put on the stack in the order you like after it's done resolving.
>>
>>52108753
Never. This is the last /edhg/ and it's all your fault. You broke the cycle of thread reincarnation by asking before we reached bump limit/autosage/310 replies.
>>
>>52108731
Wrong. The trigger goes on stack after surge stops resolving. The abilities trigger but they aren't put in stack before state based actions are checked, just like your Mystic Elf doesn't die when Night Of Souls Betrayal is on field.
>>
>>52105780
Fuck I wish people in my meta understood the second point. I play a fairly jank Selesnya Selvala deck with lots of mana dorks and ways to untap my creatures. I play a single piece of land disruption in my entire deck in Hokkori because if I happen to get it when I have some combination of mana dorks and untap things and it survives then I am way ahead and can usually cast my giant X spells without disruption.

Yet people always get salty as fuck when I play it, and no one ever wants to actually use a spell to kill it. They just pester me to chump with it so they can "get back to playing the game". Some of them are trying to "ban" my Selvala deck in its entirety because of how "unfun" and "uninteractive" it is to play against when it's literally timmy.dec that uses green sun zenith and genesis wave to play big dollar bin timmy rares and/or a bunch of elves + craterhoof if I get lucky off genesis wave.
>>
>>52108317
I think panoramas are inferior to wilds in actual 3 color decks, but I very much prefer them in dual enemy colors. Do I already have enough black and green in my Nath deck? I don't need to waste a precious turn setting up another land.
>>
>>52108466
Not true. By the rules, EDH decks technically can have sideboards of 15 cards, as EDH is a constructed format.
>>
>>52108832
Honestly I'd say it's about 40% "MLD is really not fun to play against, whether it's basically ending a game OR just making you feel like you only get to play Magic every 6 turns", and 60% is that they can't disassociate MLD from the 'LOLOLOL I BLOW UP ALL LANDS XD XD XD' players.
>>
File: Image (2).jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image (2).jpg
31KB, 223x310px
How many times do I need to copy an Eternal Dominion for it to be a win condition in a fairly competitive meta? Is copying it once enough?
>>
>>52108879
X*Y

X = # of cards in deck of opponent with the greatest amount of cards remaining
Y = # of remaining opponents.
>>
>>52108872
Incorrect.

The CR defines a sideboard as "A group of additional cards a player may use to modify his or her deck between games of a match", and defines a match as " A multiplayer game or a two-player series of games (usually best-two-of-three) played in a tournament.". Therefore, a 'match' does not exist outside the confines of a tournament.

Also, the fact that the official Commander rules flat out fucking say "Abilities which refer to other cards owned outside the game (Wishes, Spawnsire, Research, Ring of Ma'ruf) do not function in Commander without prior agreement on their scope from the playgroup."
>>
>>52108879
If somebody's got Mike & Trike (or a similar combo) in the 99 you can do it with 1 copy. Two copies gets you Thopter/Sword/Sieve or similar 3-card infinity. Three copies you should be able to go infinite somewhere.
>>
>>52108912
I might be thinking the French/competetive rules then.
>>
>>52108986
Probably, since French is 1v1, best 2 games out of 3.
>>
If you buy individual proxies from chinaman, do you get playsets or singles? What about if you buy a set?
>>
>>52108873
I totally get the "MLD isn't fun" thing, that's why I went with Hokkori instead of something like armageddon, since it only takes 2 damage to get everything back to normal.
>>
>>52101192
>>Threadly question
So far? Probably Karlov. Maybe Akiri (+Silas). Both decks went all in on a linear strategy (Akiri is 0 drop artifact tribal, karlov is 1 drop lifelinker tribal basically). Akiri/Silas is more of a storm deck based around those extremely linear mono black Sidisi artifact storm decks that I haven't quite found right combination of eggs, rituals, storm, and cheap artifacts, and stuff in general for. Karlov I think I've cracked strategy-wise in contrast but still not 100% on all card choices.

Next on the list is Sram Storm building on what I've learned with Akiri/Silas probably.
>>
>>52108832
Hokori is fine, as are Blood Moon and Magus of the Moon. Basically you can run any land disruption/destruction piece you want as long as it's reversible.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/kruphix-hydras-3/

Open to suggestions. Getting Nylea, Tajuru Preserver, Trygon predator, Disallow, Hinder, and Counterspell when my current order shows up.
>>
>>52109770
Needs at least ten ramp cards, kruphix doesn't count
Cancel is bad, there are scores of 3 mana counters with upside
Needs more card draw
Does Baral do work in your deck?
>>
>>52109770
Void Snare and Disperse look weird af, local meta?
>>
>>52109110

In a week or so I might be able to answer that
>>
>>52109770
Crowned Ceratok for nylea you probably don't need both
Stormtide Leviathan seems counter intuitive
Into the Wilds seems slow and bad
Void Snare is garbage yo

You got 24 creatures, I wouldn't go lower than that, you might have chaff to cut in your instant speed answers.
Too many 1 for 1 answers will clog up your deck, counters included.
It's hard to have a critical mass of counters, the draw needed to keep them going and creatures to play. Seeing as how this is a tribal deck you might see better results with more focus on creatures or drawing.
Drawing power makes your deck more consistent and you need less redundancy but it costs slots and Mana. You might see better results with forbid and capsize and more card draw.

Looks like it will be fun once you tune it a bit.
>>
>>52106487
i would like to weigh in that weathered wayfarer is quite a good card. it's not land tax, but it gets serious value and ensures land drops pretty much every turn.
>>
I think I might be going too deep in the wrong direction in an attempt to make this deck more unique. Any thoughts?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/k-a-l-e-i-d-o-s-c-o-p-e/
>>
>>52110498
You have to fix your deck names m8
Every. Fucking. Thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 265x370px
Do any of you kind anons have that Scrambleverse pyramid chart talking about enlightened deck building?
>>
File: download (23).jpg (10KB, 178x248px) Image search: [Google]
download (23).jpg
10KB, 178x248px
>>52110591
>Purposefully making the game take forever with no way to leverage the effect
Oh honey I think you meant to post another red card
>>
>>52110496
Weathered Wayfarer usually lets me get Urborg&Coffers in my Ayli deck. Plus it's amazing if you grab Strip Mine or a bounce land
>>
File: pyramid.png (214KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.png
214KB, 1600x600px
>>52110591
>>
>>52110619
Why not both?
>>
>>52109110
You get exactly what you ordered, and usually a couple extra card that they grab at random to book-end the cards you ordered. I ordered two sets of fetches and shocks, as well as three singles, and got 4 random singles alongside em (Snappie, through the breach, inkmoth, and something else that I can't remember off the top of my head).

Chinaman is pretty good about throwing in party favors. I once ordered only five singles, and ended up with about 20 between all the filler they junked into the box. Granted some appeared to be rejects but most were passable.
>>
>>52110935
>two sets of fetches and shocks
Is that one of each fetch and shock or a playset though?
>>
>>52109110
You get aids
>>
New thread?
>>
>>52111110
So impossibly close to greatness...
New thread when?

>>52111111
You lucky Bastard
>>
>>52111106
From Chinaman? I'd expect SARS
>>
>>52110976
One of each, so a total of 2 of each shock/fetch. Ordering a "set" is just one of each.
>>
>>52110535
Hint: He's not me.
>>
>>52108643
I would but I decided to buy the 3 dule lands I needed
>>
>>52111394
I'm lucky that I picked up my full set of 10 a few years back, before the price exploded.
>>
File: ghost 02.png (543KB, 673x546px) Image search: [Google]
ghost 02.png
543KB, 673x546px
Hi guys, actually building a good-stuff/ETB-tricks/lock Obzedat, got any tips ?
Thanks !
>>
My local Walmart has Chinese copies of the Commander 2016 decks except Breya. What do I do?
>>
>>52107677
>Ravnica Compleated
>10 new demi-preators
>>
>>52111491
Buy me an Atraxa deck. What's ur PayPal?
>>
>>52103867
Turn Krenko into your choice of Grenzo and let the sparks fly. They've shown despite saying they want to keep things at a low powerlevel they're fine with whatever kind of deck will get them to win.
>>
>>52111491
What the fuck kinda wamlart has copies of chink decks and not english?

You live in Vancouver, anon?
>>
>>52111953
Is probably Japanese runoff. Could be Chinese, but every story I've heard has been Japanese. They sold like hotcakes in America and like piss in Japan, so there's leftovers being shipped over here. EDH is not really a thing in Asia.
>>
>>52111953
Minnesota.
>>52111937
Don't have one.
>>
>>52107370
was that on x mage
>>
>>52112004
Get one. And let me let you give my money to Walmart.
>>
>>52111407
I started back in original innistrad back in my freshman year. So money and the timing was not so good
>>
>>52112389
>>52112389
>>52112389
>>
File: IMG_3081.jpg (70KB, 380x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3081.jpg
70KB, 380x526px
>>52108637
Alesha
Kiki-jiki
Felidar Guardian
Master of Cruelties
Karmic guide
Faceless butcher
Siege-gang commander
Irons
Carrion feeder
Gonti
Leonin Relic-Warder
Avalanche riders
Recruiter of the guard (here is where I'd put my imperial recruiter if I had one)
Pia and Koran nalaar
Knight of the white orchid
Reveillark
Friend Hunter
Viscera Seer
Tidehollow Sculler
Filigree Familiar
Duplicant
Yahenni
Murderous Redcap
Angel of invention
Mentor of the meek
Anafenza
Agent of Erebus
Sad giant
Tree of predition
Sun titan
Burnished Hart
Grenzo, dungeon warden
palisade giant

Liliana of the veil

Lightning Greaves
On color signets
Altar of Dementia
Whispersilk Cloak
Nim Deathmantle
Skullclamp
Sunforger
Defense Grid (I am likely to take this out for Open the Armory)
Swiftfoot Boots
Key to the City
Obligatory sol ring

Master Warcraft
Flameshadow Conjuring
Buried alive
Gamble
Goblin bombardment
Faithless looting
Return to dust
Entomb
Boros charm
Dreadbore
Utter end
Tithe
Enlightened tutor
Day of judgment
Eerie interlude

The expensive land biases dules fetches filters and all that good stuff
>>
>>52110705
Second to the top should just be replaced with Leovold
>>
>>52107413
I dont play sol ring or any activatable artifacts in my BW enchantments deck. But thats because I run Stony Silence/Null Rod/Kataki
>>
>>52108586
My argument is that EDH is not a sanctio ed event, not that the wish tules need to be changed.
>>
>>52111953
>You live in Vancouver, anon?
Top kek
>>
>>52110047
Cancel is out once the other counters get here. Baral reduces the mana cost of roughly a 1/3 of the deck when he's not instantly hated out.
>>52110128
Nekusar draw/discard, Yahenni sac spam, Narset spell slinger, and Elesh Norn soldier tribal switching to Brago. Void snare is very specifically to delay a few of the nastier threats or bounce a commander.
>>52110166
CC for Nylea is the plan. Stormtide leviathan is a massive delay but it's combo reliant unless it's going for a solo win (which I've pulled off). Into the wilds might go up for swapping when I find something better same with void snare. I have draw laying around however there is a Nekusar on the table.
>>
>>52112594
Alesha is male though
>>
>>52113771
nobody cares
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.