[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1378: Save Our Catgirls Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 531
Thread images: 93

File: 1468626377910.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1468626377910.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52058885
>>
File: 1482505196323.jpg (1MB, 2017x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1482505196323.jpg
1MB, 2017x1433px
Save a catgirl and she'll be safe for a while.
Train a catgirl to defend herself and she'll be safe for the rest of her life.
>>
File: IMG_0551.jpg (409KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.jpg
409KB, 800x1000px
>>52072682
But teaching your catgirl to fight is bad ownership. They're for headpats, belly rubs, and handholding with the lights turned off .
>>
File: ['scuse me].png (6KB, 289x275px) Image search: [Google]
['scuse me].png
6KB, 289x275px
So, after I finished reading up on the general information of the Circle of Magic, I figured that I could get away with creating a custom Ambient Magic. What do you guys think?

> Crafting: A form of Wind Magic, this strange Magic seems to follow the chaotic whims of inspiration and creation. A Craft Mage draws their power not from the final products of the various forms of creation whether it be art or something more practical, but from the process itself, the conceptualization and creation, and it is this magic that a Craft Mage could use to fake the gifts that other more specialized Ambient Mages have received, and only when they channel their magic through a tool associated with that craft that they themselves designed and built, this lasts only as long as they can keep channeling their magic. Things get strange however, when they channel more than one of these Craft Magics, for one thing, they could treat the raw materials of one craft as they were the raw materials of another (carving metal like wood) or combine the crafts to get a completely new result (cooking and painting to get an edible portrait).

Also, link for comparison's sake: http://tamorapierce.wikia.com/wiki/Ambient_magic
>>
>>52072733
It's an SJ Chan jump of a series very few people here seem to have read. You could make up anything short of omnipotence and people would still probably not reply or know what you were on about.
>>
>>52072733
Mostly seems like you couldn't decide and just wanted like 60% of the ambient magics at once.
>>
Could someone please post the new update to the Greek mythology jump? The one on the drive is the old version.
>>
>>52072826
New program, Bancho? That's most normal post you've made in forever. No weird spacing issues or weird capitalization.
>>
>>52072870
I just got lucky this time.
>>
>>52072826
Actually, the one on the drive includes the line about 100cp perks being free for origin that Herculanon said he had thought he'd included in the last pdf he uploaded to the thread, so I strongly suspect the one on the drive is actually the new version that he forgot to post rather than the other way around.
>>
>>52072776
One could always hope though, yeah?

>>52072788
Sadly, yes. But more so, I needed to stick with my theme of Crafter Extraordinaire, and everything offered was just so narrow....

...fuck that was some dumbass reasoning. Excuse me while I man the fuck up and actually choose one of the Ambients available.
>>
>>52072924
Okay, I just diff'd the pdf from the thread with the pdf from the drive; the latter has the note about the 100cp perks, some perk errata and a whole bunch of additional notes on stuff that Herculanon got asked about in the thread after the last posted pdf. So it really does look like he forgot to post the update he uploaded.
>>
Did the Suits jump in Uploads get reviewed in thread? I searched the archive, but too many hits to tell if it was posted recently.

Seems like a bland jump, overall.
>>
>>52072666
I can no longer open the drive on my phone. Is anyone else running into this?
>>
>>52073153
It wasn't posted to the thread but it was noticed and reviewed in the thread before this one. People had pretty much the same reaction as you.
>>
>>52073209
Mine take me straight to my GDrive app.
>>
>>52073245
On the other hand, compared to galactic ninja pirates and eldritch mega wizards who cast fist, it's... kinda difficult to avoid a jump about mundane lawyers in a mundane world coming off bland.
>>
>>52073209
I'm good over here.
>>
>>52073153
It wasn't posted to thread by the actual jumpmaker who I think was some dude over on Reddit, but was looked at last thread by a few people.
>>
>>52073294
You can do normal life jumps and make them interesting. Both Investigation and Ace Attorney are lots of fun.

I wonder if Redditors know they are supposed to post in /tg/ before posting to the drive? I don't know where this requirement is posted for non /tg/ jump makers to find.
>>
>>52072975
>>52072957

i told you.
>>
>>52073416
Yeah, unlike with SB I don't know if we have any people that frequent Reddit whatsoever. Nobody to really inform the shit.
>>
>>52073416
Make a "Rules for Uploading" file in the uploads folder?
>>52072924
Speaking of Herculanon, is he still making the CD jump, or did he quit, after the stuff with Brahmasta? I was looking forward to seeing what he was going to do with it.
>>
File: Badaboom.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Badaboom.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
Oh, nearly forgot to ask. Was there anything anyone wanted to personally suggest for Digimon Tamers Jump? I can't promise all suggestions will go in, but it's usually handy knowing what kinds of things people are most looking forward too so I it's properly represented or whatever.
>>
>>52073532
a Digimon background option of course.
>>
>>52073532
Crossover option?
>>
>>52073672
With other Digimon series, I mean.
>>
>>52073672

Naaaah, sorry. I'm focusing exclusively on Tamers for this since I hate Generic Digimon's approach of trying to cover too much. A Crossover option makes sense more for a series like Xros anyways.
>>
>>52073532

Please don't make the digimon companions and make them like followers or pokemon or something
>>
>>52073532
Biomerging stuff, and something like Calumon's digivolution thing maybe?

Not too familiar with Tamers specifically.
>>
>>52073751

It's not even ambiguous though. Digimon as a whole can talk and are their own people and stuff. It's a really important plot point that Rika recognizes Renamon as an actual living thing instead of some artificial battle slave. Why wouldn't they be companions?
>>
>>52073763

Noted and noted. Thanks for the response even if you're not too familiar on source material.
>>
>>52073532
Digimon partners for my companions?
>>
>>52073830

Sure thing, Digimon Partners are free for everyone with the Tamer origin.
>>
https://youtu.be/eeqT3_XxZTI

so Jumper's what are your long-term plans ?
>>
>>52073777

I know that anon, I watched tamers and most of the other digimon shows it's just that they I thought would operate like followers until you imported them granting them full companion status similar to pokemon and necessary for tamers sorry if my reasoning sounds retarded and if I need to explain better

>>52073878

Don't listen to cracked bancho
>>
Speaking of magic systems - anyone have any interesting options for the Hero BBS jump?

I was thinking ritualistic hermetic magic, with a boost in raw power, to let you have flying castles and such. A bit like an amped-up Dresden or RPM style.
>>
>>52073921
Why would you think that? Pokemon are basically sapient animals, while Digimon are weird-looking people. Like, they have cities and stuff.
>>
>>52073921

I must admit I'm confused. Pokemon are companions by default unless something changed when I wasn't looking. Why would it be necessary for Tamers that Digimon behave as followers?
>>
File: IMG_0557.jpg (358KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0557.jpg
358KB, 781x1200px
Crypt Of The NecroDancer. How come it doesn't have anything to do with NecroDancer? Like no NecroBard.
>>
>>52073532
Well, game cards to modify/enhance your digimon seems obvious.

A blue card and notepad to draw a custom digimon like Guilmon was by Takato?

>>52073777
Not him, but because companion slots are limited, so having them take up a slot makes it pretty hard to take them along.

Considering a Tamer can't do much without a Digimon partnered with them...

>>52073847
Oh, can we import a companion into the role?
>>
File: you-keep-using-that-word.jpg (36KB, 684x384px) Image search: [Google]
you-keep-using-that-word.jpg
36KB, 684x384px
>>52073954
>sapient animals

.... pic related

Tom Clancy's rainbow siege
realistic difficulty +300 no other jump comes with the presumption that the point you face are as smart as the opponents in the media They are represented in except for meta stuff like generic Sugar bowl, discworld and Princess bride, you know this right ?
for location Roll(1d8)+0:6,+0 Total:6 Russia just go watch captain pronin superstar and you'll get the broad strokes now reverse law to chaos for the protagonist.
drop-in free
the gimmick free for drop-in no more annoying questions about my equipment
200 ping -200 discount for drop-in this is a nice trick
patch notes -400 discount for drop in . Everyone who takes this jump is going to take this
Press Space to Rappel -100 handy. I know no
You may die (but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make) -400CP. This is an awesome charisma perk
medical pistol -100 these things are always fun
recon drone, free
advanced recon drone -50
deployable shield -50
the plan: vacation jump! Smash some bad guys and chill.
>>
>>52073943

Perhaps something like in MtG, but where you actually summon the "land" you bond with.

Someone from a fishing village could conjure up sprays of seawater, dock pilings, and nets. A Hero who travelled the land could throw lava from the Volcano, snow from the high mountains, and shield themselves with the invincible gates of the Hidden Fortress.

Demons bring with them the abyssal landscape - sulphur, strange plants that feed on stone and produce wine, bizarre geometries.
>>
>>52073975
Pokemon are companions in the Pokemon jump, but aren't in Pokemon Conquest.
>>
>>52073532
Can we please get perks for biomerge between 2 beings,

a perk to stay at mega (or your highest transformation you have unlocked),

card swipe is a must

a way for digimon human hybrid children,

a perk to program your own digimon like the tamers parents did,

a way to make programs you have evolve based on set parameters again like the parents did

The ability to give others the power to digivolve like the deavas did maybe? Or was that the sovereigns who did that?

Custom Digimon partner, this is the big thing. Takato made his partner from some sketches so maybe we could get something similar? Please? Pretty please? Maybe with the option to import a companion into the new digiform? Or ourselves?
>>
>>52073532
A note pad, some colored pencils, a bluecard, and a digivice so we can make a custom digimon companion.
>>
File: DeathMetalArena.png (29KB, 634x538px) Image search: [Google]
DeathMetalArena.png
29KB, 634x538px
>>52073979
Wait, what?
>>
>>52074022
They're also not sapient in Pokemon Conquest.
>>
>>52073532
A way to give toy weapons power and make them into real weapons like what beelzemon did with his toy lazer mako gave him.
>>
>>52074024
>a perk to stay at mega (or your highest transformation you have unlocked),
From my knowledge of Digimon, Digimon naturally grow into their greater forms until they become their 'default', and digievolution is basically a young Digimon skipping growth to assume their older forms through a bond with a digidestined. This is why they're treated as impermanent with most of the protagonists but not NPCs and villains.

Of course even a mature digimon can assume or be forced into a de-digivolved form temporarily or as a new default.
>>
File: IMG_0558.jpg (143KB, 432x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.jpg
143KB, 432x536px
>>52074054
An item, that's in the perks section. Also its a scythe, but there's no raising the dead, or controlling them.
>>
>>52073980

Way ahead of you, Tamers are gonna get their choice of a variety of Starter Decks in their item tree. Blue Cards are something I didn't think about as something purchasable, but I should take a second look at that. No promises on the notepad, but I am working on something similar.

Mmmm, that's an understandable concern. I'll try to figure something out to help with that.

Yeah, Digimon Partner is one of the planned origins.

>>52074022

Ah, I was unaware.

>>52074024

Already working on stuff for Biomerge

Way ahead of you.

Already in

>a way for digimon human hybrid children
Uh, you're gonna have to refresh my memory on where that appears, since I'm blanking.

>a perk to program your own digimon like the tamers parents did / a way to make programs you have evolve based on set parameters again like the parents did
No promises, but the Monster Makers are partial inspiration for Drop In.

It was Zhuqiaomon who did that, yeah. Bit powerful, but since I'm already considering stuff with Calumon I can't say it won't show up.

>Custom Digimon partner, this is the big thing. Takato made his partner from some sketches so maybe we could get something similar? Please? Pretty please? Maybe with the option to import a companion into the new digiform? Or ourselves?
I really can't promise anything since it'd be difficult with how varied Digimon are in powers and forms, but I wanted to do just that for those exact reasons.
>>
>>52073532
Maybe some way to copy the materialization aspect of tamers where the digimon formed real bodies?

A way to make a custom partner, preferrably one who isn't brain damaged like guilmon.

A calumon pet/friend, hes basically useless but cute.

A copy of the D Reaper program.

All the day old bread you can eat.

A crate of every digimon card ever made.

A house near the city.
>>
>>52074131
>you're gonna have to refresh my memory on where that appears, since I'm blanking.

Yeah it wasn't in the main show but there were a lot of fanfictions with it because of biomerge implications. Dont worry about it I never expected to get that one anyway.

Thanks nubee you're awesome!
>>
>>52074123
Haven't you spent over three days autisming over this jump in IRC?
>>
>>52074075
Hm. Not any less so than those in the normal Pokemon jump, considering that's primarily based on the games?

Mystery Dungeon jump's really the only one that should actually count them as companions. But Pokemon's the first jump, so yeah...
>>
>>52074131
You know it is funny that the show actually has a canon drop in person. The guy with a cybermon came out of nowhere and is iirc from another universe entirely.
>>
>>52074047

See >>52074131

>>52074107

I was actually planning on making that into a one-off item, but that would be an interesting perk. I'll definitely think on this one.

>>52074152

That was one of the first things I thought up actually!

Guilmon wasn't brain damaged, he was literally a toddler in the body of a fire breathing raptor.

Done, that's an awesome idea.

Eeeeeh, maybe. Not so sure given how dangerous it is, but it could be interesting in its original form.

Fuck yeah, already in my man.

I was planning on something more in line with Starter Decks and letting people go about getting more on their own. Depends on how people feel about that I suppose.

Already in my man.
>>
How powerful is the aura of a Lucario? Could you tank bullets with it?
>>
>>52074113
Yeah but in tamers it was a big problem with guilmon because he had a hard time turning back into his rookie form. He got stuck in champion for a while there.
>>
>>52074123
There are Items in the Perks section because it was my first Jump and Crypt of the Necrodancer has mostly items, so at the time I thought it worked. I decided not to fix it because it wouldn't really change anything. I would just leave the perk trees as having three perks each.

If you're asking about the Scythrophone specifically, I didn't include raising the dead or controlling them because it could become instantly more powerful than anything else on offer. I wanted to keep the overall power level pretty low for the Jump to maintain the feeling of the game.
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
C-Cats? If you're out there-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPhOCXzLBKA

-what's going on here?

>>52072725
Failing to teach your catgirls to fight will result in a rodent infestation and a hike in living costs from all the lasagne they eat.
>>
>>52074182
Does anyone care? No. The answer is no.
Please don't waste your breath like this in future.
>>
>>52074261
I'd have thought it looked obvious. It's more of a guy's self-insert going up vs Sauron.
>>
>>52074180

Okay, I didn't think that was a thing but Tamers had a lot of weird stuff going on and wasn't sure. It probably won't be a thing, sorry.

No problem dude, thanks for the ideas.

>>52074214

I believe his character is basically from a Japan only game and they brought his design to Tamers to bank on that popularity. I think in Digimon Tamers he's actually a canon part of their universe though? I'm like 50/50 on this only because I remember it being outright stated he disappeared from the human world after beating Rika at a Digimon Cards Tournament. I've looked this up before but Ryo's backstory and what exactly does and doesn't happen is confusing and my memory is shit.
>>
>>52074233
Nobody knows. Guns exist in pokemon but they're never fired at a pokemon.
>>
File: IMG_0349.jpg (48KB, 936x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0349.jpg
48KB, 936x510px
>>52074182
No? I brought it up earlier this morning. Other than that, I haven't brought it up in IRC.

>>52074259
I see.
>>
>>52074356
No, no. No lying about this shit, own up to it.
>>
>>52074351
Just asking because I've always assumed that it does, and relied quite a bit on it in my first few jump. It would be pretty funny if it turned out that I simply died because I overestimated aura.
>>
>>52074368
See >>52074287
And shut up.
>>
>>52074368
Anon. Give it up.

There are times to give Manyfist shit after his dumb bullshit. This isn't one of them.
>>
>>52074368
No, no. No shitposting, own up to it.
>>
File: 1481596315759.jpg (188KB, 850x576px) Image search: [Google]
1481596315759.jpg
188KB, 850x576px
>>52074399
Hey, why is there no clone of a canon character companion option in Street Fighter Jump?
Feels like it should be a thing but it isn't.
>>
>>52074493
I'm neither NuBee nor Valeria.
>>
>>52074510
I know, just kinda sleepy and forgot to remove link to your post.
>>
>>52074538
Fair enough.
>>
>>52073532
I feel like a perk to cause genre shifts would be appropriate, given the rollercoaster rider that Tamers was. Something to make people feel really guilty for their actions, too.
>>
Can you buy Templates in the Forgotten Realms jump? Can you be a Chosen?
>>
>>52074802
Yes, they just add on to your CR/EL for determining point costs.

Possibly? I'm not familiar with that template.
>>
>>52072733
As someone who's read the series, that last bit is straight up something only the MC's can do because they mixed their magics. Example, Daja's(?) metal tree.

If you want crafting, just pick metal or something. Also learn blacksmithing.
>>
>>52074866
don't you have school Timmy?
>>
>>52074868
Huh. Actually missed that. I'm already figuring something else out, it's between Painting and Scribing at this point.
>>
>>52074751

Don't quote me on this but I think one of the dudes who worked on Evangelion also worked on Tamers. so that may explain some things. (Not adding Genre Shift perk though). Some sort of specialty in guilt tripping people however is a lovely thought.
>>
>>52074923
>Don't quote me on this but I think one of the dudes who worked on Evangelion also worked on Tamers. so that may explain some things.
I haven't heard that, but considering how the final arc of Tamers is just End of Evangelion with a more positive finale, I would not be surprised.
>>
>>52074980

>The tone of this season has many elements from head writer Chiaki J. Konaka's other works, especially Serial Experiments Lain, including a few aspects from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Thus, the series had a very dark tone in nature, much more so than its predecessors.
(Wiki quote)
>>
>>52074919
Oh? How are those related to crafting?
>>
>>52075010
Drafting and Conceptualization. The first step of any creating.

More than that, they both give me an option to introduce specific designs on to the finished product. And they open up new avenues in crafting, the arts and calligraphy.

When I said crafting, I meant all crafting, even the Arts and Crafts.
>>
>>52074993

Basically I was wrong due to confusing what I'd read.
>>
>>52074907
He dropped out. They wanted him there as much as we want him here.

Being a retarded little fuck, probably didn't help.
>>
>>52074993
Wait how did it end?
>>
>>52075245
Hahaha, that would be hilarious if it was true. Someone, tell me is it true?
>>
File: D-Reaper.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
D-Reaper.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>52075269

I'm real bad about summarizing this stuff, especially since I don't know Evangelion very well and will probably flounder with comparisons. Basically though, a secret government program made in the 1970s was corrupted over time, hibernating deep within the digital world, and at the end of the series it wakes up and starts raging across both Digital World and Real World trying to erase everything. It makes things resembling Eva Angels to some extent and kinda resembles tang. They beat it in the end, but at the cost of some shit I can't fully remember that involves all their Digimon friends being forced to go home.
>>
File: 1488230575355.gif (155KB, 452x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488230575355.gif
155KB, 452x360px
What are some good perks and/or martial arts techniques for my ORAORAORA needs?
>>
>>52075416
Well that's what happens when you make a program in the 70s and you forget about it. It was working on severely outdated guidelines and limitations, and the Digital World was way beyond the acceptable parameters. Without anyone bothering to keep an eye on it, it was like a bomb waiting to go off.
>>
>>52075424
That one perk from 7 Deadly Sins that adds 200 tons to each consecutive hit in a combo.
>>
File: Mother_D-Reaper_t.gif (51KB, 368x420px) Image search: [Google]
Mother_D-Reaper_t.gif
51KB, 368x420px
>>52075269
Lilith broke free from Central Dogma and started Third Impact. Okay, not really, but something close. The D-Reaper, a digital lifeform that evolved from the Reaper program (the first anti-virus software, it's a real thing) emerged into the real world, covered everything in goo that dissolved people, spawned a bunch of giant monsters connected to it by umbilical cables that actually looked a fair bit like Evangelions, and tortured everyone psychologically.
>>
File: D-Reaper Spawn.jpg (150KB, 1024x992px) Image search: [Google]
D-Reaper Spawn.jpg
150KB, 1024x992px
>>52075434

I'm pretty sure it was made with the expressed purpose of activating if the Digital World became a threat to internet security or something and there were unintended consequences.
>>
>>52075487
>unintended consequences
That's putting it lightly. Seriously, look at the wiki:

>It was designed so that whenever the number of digital lifeforms surpassed a set amount, it would delete them to return the Digital World back to a state of nothingness, in order to prevent the Digital World from being overloaded. However, when it was written, the Digital World had a very small RAM size, and while the network has grown exponentially, the D-Reaper's threshold is still based on that early, tiny figure. With nothing to do at the time, the D-Reaper program went dormant and remained deep within the recesses of the Net.

So when it wakes up later and sees this massive fuckhuge world, it did the only thing it could do: Completely lost its shit and went on a rampage.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
Good morning /JC! How are you all doing today?

>>52075424
Devil May Cry has God Hand, which is neat, and I believe a good 'mundane' one is in Kung Fu Hustle. That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

>>52074261
Hi Garlock.
>>
>>52075269
>>52075416
From what I remember, it started from when the digimon were first created as simple organic programs that eventually evolved into what they are now. The D-Reaper was created to erase them the moment they showed rudimentary signs of intelligence but it went dormant. Fast forward to after the kids' adventure in the Digital World, the D-Reaper followed and attacked the Human World because humans were also too intelligent to let live, so it used Jerri (who had been pretty much broken by the death of her digimon partner) and Calumon (iirc) to fuel its rampage in the real world. And was pretty much unstoppable until she manned the fuck up and assisted Calumon to escape the D-Reaper.

Of course though, the moment that it was all said and done and the link between the digital world and the human world was severed, the Tamers had to give up their partners before they fizzled away.

So yeah. That's pretty much what I remembered-oh, at some point the Government Agency responsible for the D-Reaper created a weapon to destroy it in the Digital World, there was a chance that everything and that world would be completely purged, alongside the kids. It was deployed, and surprise, surprise, not only did it fail, but it set things up to make things worse later by creating a path between the two worlds it could use to kill all intelligent life.
>>
>>52075487
Any thoughts on >>52074493
>>
>>52075597
Doing great! Writing for my Jump into Steven Universe and having a fun time doing it!
>>
>>52075476
>>52075572
>>52075603

See, all of these summaries are way better. I'm just gonna let you guys handle this stuff from now on.

>>52075608

Not particularly. This is just me speaking on the matter since I don't know how Val feels, but it'd seem a bit too weird to include when "Clone" is more of a fan name for characters with similar fighting styles. There aren't any perfect clones of anyone in the series either, with characters like Cammy or Abel having significant differences compared to Bison, the one they're cloned from. Just don't really see why the option would have been conceived or included under those pretenses.
>>
>>52075835
I mean based on a game mechanic when you fight a colorswapped version of your character.
Or not even colorswapped one.
>>
>>52074261
>-what's going on here?

Yeah it looks a bit stupid.

Looks like Sauron got his body back which kind of flies in the face of the whole first game and there's a second Ring of Power now as well.

Having said that the first game was total nonsense as well but it was still pretty fun so it might be fine.
>>
>>52076172
>Second ring of power
Wait what? Wasn't the whole point being that it was the One Ring?
>>
>>52076221
I don't know dude, it just looks like they make a second one in the trailer.
>>
>>52076172
>>52076242

wait, does this mean our Ghost buddy can make rings of power, if we pick up the ghost buddy?
>>
>>52076221
Where we're going we dont need Tolkien
>>
>>52076221
It's basically a spin-off instead of anything related to LoTR.

Was actually supposed to be it's own universe and series. Can even see it in the Caragor and other options.
>>
File: Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (72KB, 921x682px) Image search: [Google]
Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
72KB, 921x682px
>>52076271
And that's what We like to call JumpChain folks
>>
>>52076262
Making rings is easy, you can learn that in any lotr jump, the big rings (as the one, the seven, the dwarf and elf rings) are different due to saurons screwing with them iirc.
>>
>>52075597
>Devil May Cry has God Hand
Pretty sure UncleDante said he was planning on removing it.
>>
>>52076295
Dont use my jokes for your shit
>>
>>52076299
yes, but can we actually make "big rings"? and Can someone please explain what makes them so big? Are they symbolic?

>>52076310
I'm complementing your joke. I'm not trying to Riff off of it, sorry. it did make me giggle So I was giving you a (You)
>>
>>52076300
What ever happened to that dude, anyway? Last I saw him was like a month ago and he was teasing cool shit.
>>
>>52076334
They're each imbued with a fraction of Sauron's power, I think. Not enough to revive him or empower him like the One Ring, but enough to empower the rings and allow Sauron to corrupt their wielders.
>>
>>52076334
The big rings had more power iirc, they imparted immortality and are basically better in every way to the other rings. Although all of the "small" rings are considerred practice rings by the smiths.
>>
>>52076402
The Seven and the Nine are. The Three are just really good rings.
>>
>>52076446
>>52076402
Pretty much every ring sauron touched or had a hand in making gave him the power to seay the owners mind to some extent. The three were made by celebrimbor and never came in contact with sauron, he had no power over them.
>>
The One Ring is actually a magnifying lense for power, right? It enhances the traits you have, so the Maiar become more magically powerful, hobbits become invisible because they already have small amounts of magic to make them harder to notice, etc. If you kill Sauron permanently and have more power than him anyway, would it serve you instead?
>>
>>52076382
Uncle Dante pops in and out. I'm pretty sure he was here a few threads ago.
>>
>>52076504
Yeah, Tom Bombadil was unaffected by The Ring's influence, to the point he'd probably lose it.
>>
>>52076504
>hobbits become invisible because they already have small amounts of magic to make them harder to notice
No, hobbits have no such power. The One Ring does amplify power, but that's not why the wearers turned invisible. The fact that they were all hobbits is coincidental, anyone who puts on the Ring turns invisible. It's because you're shifting partway into the "unseen realm" of spirits and wraiths.
>>
>>52076638
>Ring of permanent Ethereal Jaunt + Auto Maximize metamagic or something like that?
>>
File: tumblr_oitxvtQN371t3cxt2o1_1280.jpg (156KB, 736x1012px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oitxvtQN371t3cxt2o1_1280.jpg
156KB, 736x1012px
So Jumpers what dumb ass thing . Did you cobble together today?
>>
>>52076921
A necklace that makes the wearer beautiful but also makes them hate themselves at a rate equal to the amount of prettyness they obtain.
>>
File: Darth Gundam.jpg (57KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Gundam.jpg
57KB, 800x450px
>>52076921
I made a Gundam styled after Darth Vader.
>>
>>52076921
I made a shiny nickle!
>>
>>52076947
It's like rain on your wedding day!
>>
>>52076967
Like a free ride! But you already paid.
>>
>>52076978
The good advice that you just didn't take.
>>
>>52076953
I said dumb ass not awesome
>>
>>52076947
sounds like a great gag gift
>>
>>52076921
You know the most useless machine ever made? The one that's a box with a swicth, you flick the switch, the box opens up and flick the switch off?
I made a 500 m tall version of that. Because why not.
>>
>>52076921
I made a Computer Network with the Denarians and Grail Kun as AI components.
>>
>>52076599
How's it going with Coiling Dragon?
>>
>>52077038
Did you cover it with glowing alien runes?
>>
File: 1478535096500.jpg (652KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478535096500.jpg
652KB, 600x1200px
>>52076921
I made vampires that don't know they're vampires. Basically it's a form of vampirism that causes the victim to forget that they were bitten. They believe they're coming down with some kind illness that makes food taste terrible, makes them sensitive to the light, and weakens them gradually.

They still have all of a vampires instincts, they just lack the actual knowledge of what they are. So they avoid sunlight instinctively, and once they get hungry enough or someone bleeds around them they'll go into a frenzy and try to suck as much blood as they can.

I had to make the reflection thing a hard-coded exception. They can still see themselves in the mirror, and instinctively avoid letting others see them in the mirror.
>>
>>52077080
>>52077064
Yep those are definitely dumbass jumper inventions worthy of myself.
>>
Youjo Senki Jump when?
>>
>>52076921
I'm cobbling together a Kamen Rider Belt that uses Blank Gem Cores from Steven Universe like Cosmic Switches. If my wonky magi-tech science is right, it'll let normal people use the power of Friendship to access Gem Weapons and Powers, maybe even "Fuse". I would eventually like to get it to accept more than one Gem so people can "Fuse" on their own, but that's not going to happen for the prototype.

Rip Van Winkle demanded the device, oddly enough. She also wants it in the shape of a long gauntlet for her left arm. She thinks it'll look cooler that way.

And of course it plays music when you transform. It's a Kamen Rider Device.
>>
>>52077126
Rule 1, anon-kun-sempai-chan-sensei-sama-dono-kuuun.
>>
>>52077126
When the anime, or atleast the first season, is done and someone (you, rule 1) decides to make one.
>>
>>52077156
>>Blank Gem Cores

I don't think those are a thing I've watched literally every episode and it's my understanding that normal gems are infused with life essence drained from the planet by kindergarten machines that then form into Intelligent Gems.
>>
>>52075424
Some speedster perks, obviously. X-men Movies, Arrowverse, and Fate/ all have one.
>>
File: Fart+jar_7fe918_3124978.jpg (28KB, 780x171px) Image search: [Google]
Fart+jar_7fe918_3124978.jpg
28KB, 780x171px
>>52076921
>>
>>52077126
Is that nazi magical girls?

If so, soonish. If not, when you make it.
>>
>>52077208
>Is that nazi magical girls?
There are nazi mages and one of them is a young girl, does that count?
>>
>>52077126
I don't know when, but I hope that an eventual maker actually reads the japanese light novels. From what I've heard they are pretty damn good, but extremly hard to translate.
>>
>>52077126
We've only got one volume of the anime translated.
>>
>>52077243
>anime
*light novels
>>
>>52077240
>Japanese salaryman pisses off god, becomes nazi magical girl.

Yes.
>>
File: daily_picdump_2448_640_87.jpg (40KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
daily_picdump_2448_640_87.jpg
40KB, 640x599px
>>52077186
I guess I should name them something different. They're not actual Gem Cores that have had the personality stripped from them. Making those would take too long, even with insane Jumper tech-magic thrown at the problem.

These are more like Cosmic Switches carved from Gemstones, then fed energy from a Kindergarten Machine I've purposed to draw in Cosmic Energy rather than life essence from the Earth itself. But because I don't feed the "Gemstone Switches" additional materials, they don't grow and evolve with the energy into sentient Gems, they simply become power sources.

There's probably going to be some side effects to the whole process that I'm going to have to work out in Beta, but I'm doing the best I can.
>>
File: 1478534614291.jpg (113KB, 910x665px) Image search: [Google]
1478534614291.jpg
113KB, 910x665px
>>52077105
Listen, forgotten vampirism was just a way to drive people mad and also delegitimize a corrupt papacy.

That it would spread uncontrollably in a world that did not previously have vampires was totally unpredictable and unavoidable (except by me if I had thought about the consequences for even a thousandth of the time it took to create a new variant of vampirism).
>>
>>52077285
>but I'm doing the best I can.
Not good enough! Thats it we are cutting your funding.
>>
File: 1462153659632.jpg (216KB, 605x756px) Image search: [Google]
1462153659632.jpg
216KB, 605x756px
>>52077342
... This is how you create Super Villains.

I hope you understand what you've done.
>>
>>52077285
fair enough and I imagine that would make good batteries for cosmic energy. ave you considered combining Ryby bigger on the inside tech to make a smaller for the micro-verse battery from Rick and Morty only instead of step machines you hook them up with paragon resource generators And then have the output be cosmic energy with that universal adapter perk from storm Hawks? you should get a lot more output. That way.

>>52077337
A plan worthy of myself.
>>
>>52077396
I... I mean, those are good ideas, but a little outside the scope of what I'm trying to do here. If I shove that much Cosmic Energy into a Switch and someone turned it on, I have a feeling I'll just have a very pretty explosion and a large mess to clean up.

I'm just trying to come up with a way for Humans to mimic Gem powers without implanting Gems directly into their body to turn them into Half-Gems. I mean, I have living proof that that path will work (two of them actually since Marceline choose Half-Gem too).
>>
>>52076599
Hygieia's Blessing, does it work on manufactured and engineered diseases and poisons? Does it provide any resistance to corrosion?
>>
>>52077450
you know you can set a rate for how fast the energy flows into the thing since it's being transferred right ? And you have an entire universe to use as a power sink right there

>>52076599
hey is the version of Greek myth on the drive The latest one It doesn't have the doves perk.
>>
>>52077373
Boo hoo get in line with the other grad students to beg for more funding, better yet give us something we can sell rather than a bunch of insane rocks! Useless science types can't even hold a job....
>>
>>52077485
>doesn't have the doves perk.

Uhoh thats a problem, a lot of people loved that perk.
>>
>>52077524
I know, right? That's the part that's going to get me great grandkids
>>
>>52077162
>>52077184
But I'm working right now, like IRL, and can't spare that much attention.

>>52077208
It has one Magical Girl Hitler Expy yeah.

>>52077241
I've heard similar things, the Queen's English seems to make it even worse apparently.

>>52077243
>>52077253
Yeah but some of our IP's aren't even complete yet and we've got Jumps of them. Thought I'd ask.
>>
>>52072666
> Supernatural
choose to be a Demon to make soul house your mind and be able to possess others, while gaining a progress
> Young Justice League
forgot the name for the perk... but makes you immune to Power Mimicry/Manipulation/Weakening and even protects internalized sources of power... including chi/soul/etc
> Doom 2016
make tech that can run off demonic generated energy...

No longer need to possess anyone and get a robot body that is supercharged by your demonic goodness. Meanwhile, applying tech bonuses from other jumps.
> not posting RWing content and path because others get triggered
>>
File: 1475369181943.gif (111KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475369181943.gif
111KB, 500x300px
>>52077508
Something you can USE? Super soldiers don't sound like a sound investment to you?

Fine...

Time to rob some Banks. Right after I transform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSaoXwQzHnY

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF!
>>
>>52077485
I realize I can set the rate of transfer for the energy. But if I do cram that much energy into a Switch and someone finds a way to override the limiters or they get damaged mid-battle, it could go very badly.

It's just unnecessary for what I'm trying to do.
>>
>>52077564
I want to, but I'm waiting for more Light Novels to get translated, myself.

Also hoping someone else beats me to the punch, but mostly waiting for translations.
>>
>>52077613
You have to look at this from a risk reward standpoint, sure super soldiers could make a profit but there is no way to control them, if just one goes crazy or gets loose we could end up footing the bill for all the damages done.

That is before we get into yours being crazy rock monsters.

So yes, go rob a bank I am sure superman or somebody will stop you and even if they don't we are insured. We'll probably get enough from damages to build a bigger even swankier bank that we can then tell you to piss off from.

Now get out of my office.
>>
>>52077685
YOU'RE MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE!

YOU'LL BE SORRY!

YOU'LL ALL BE SORRY!
>>
>>52077613
>>52077685
Not him but now I want to be a kryptonite crystal gem.
>>
>>52077720
Psht. Hey. LexCorp appreciates forward thinking men of science such as yourself. You could take some of what you've got already and book a meeting. Good odds you'll get hired.

Although, you might want to make going to the doctor a regular thing if the boss starts asking you to make Gem Switches with any specific rocks. Just a heads up.
>>
File: 1475197886804.jpg (68KB, 638x630px) Image search: [Google]
1475197886804.jpg
68KB, 638x630px
>>52077731
>>52077733
... This sounds like a great idea for when I'm forced to go to the Injustice universe.
>>
>>52077680
How would anyone figure out? You know there are people who survive plane and bus crashes, right? And it could be a matter of pure luck. So they get shot. Well, either they're doing something they shouldn't be doing and they're dead, or they're still doing something they shouldn't and they're not. And people on adrenaline can take a few shots anyway, survive it with quick enough treatment. Like, most examples of physical harm that people are likely to encounter leave bruises, which really aren't that noticable to most people. And no one should see the effects of worse injuries anyway, because that's not something anyone should be looking for. And who the fuck would believe them, anyway? No one thinks Luke Cage is a real person. They're just as likely to dismiss it as a hoax or fluke.
>>
>>52077807
I think you meant to ping this guy? >>52077685
>>
File: 1445718095088.jpg (539KB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
1445718095088.jpg
539KB, 1914x900px
So are you the cute girl, is the cute girl your follower, or do you make the cute girls?
>>
>>52077080
Boredom is a powerful thing.
>>
>>52077843
No, I definitely meant to reply to the scumbag SB-er.
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>52077845
Making the cute girls is the best.
>>
>>52077845
Yes.
>>
>>52077074
Nah, though I did cover it in vaguely comprehensible warning about the end of the world if the lever is pulled however.
>>
File: 1234137625056.jpg (221KB, 1047x851px) Image search: [Google]
1234137625056.jpg
221KB, 1047x851px
Alright folks. I'm looking for customization options for the regular armor section. Not powered armor, regular armor. So the kind of things you'd see Asgardian armor, Ant-Man armor, Kree Armor, the Black Panther suit, etc being placed into.

What do folks wanna see?
>>
>>52077999
Streamlining?
>>
>>52077999
ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodit'scoming
>>
>>52077999
Import option.
>>
>>52077807
I am as confused as >>52077843
Could you please put what your saying in a context. As it is, it's not clear what you are getting at.

>>52077913
I do not believe you.
>>
>>52077999
Shiny whatsits that move but don't appear to have any actual purpose.

The ability to remain just as effect, and not limit my movement in any way, even after being severely damaged.

Horned helmet

An A.I. to run the suit, at least a dummy A.I.
>>
>>52078042
>Just as effective*
>>
>>52077999
Cosmetic redesign. Integrated weapon(s).
>>
>>52077845
>No option for following the cute girl
>>
>>52077999
Armour that can be remote piloted would be nice.
Vibranium seems like it would be folded into the Black Panther suit option.
Repulsors.
Something based on the casket of winter would be nice, as a sort of emlemental power addon for a suit of armour.
That dark matter/energy stuff would be pretty cool. Built in tools to deal with terrigen bullls**t and handle it safely.

That's all I can think of so far. Hope it helps.
>>
Hi this is my first time posting here so I hope this works.

Is it okay if I made a Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V jump even though there's already a generic Yu-Gi-Oh jump? Has anyone reserved this already?
>>
>>52078096
We have Dragon Ball Fanfiction as jumps.

Go ahead. It can't be any worse than that.
>>
>>52077845
Of course I am the little girl.
>>
>>52078096
Should be fine.

Jumps based on more specific settings within the settings of those with an existing jump are made pretty regularly.
>>
>>52077999
Cloaks?
>>
>>52078042
>>52078088
...I said regular armor, not powered armor.

>>52078012
I could see it.

>>52078063
I'm not sure how integrated weapons can be with regular armor.

>>52078025
-Outsourcing (Free): There are the kinds that prefer their personal touch and do not wish to rely on the work and designs of others. It is a respectable gesture that should be granted the opportunity to shine, no? That is why with this option, you may import one armor or powered armor that is not of this setting to use in the customization table below to augment it further to your exact specifications. You cannot take 'Suit Up' with this unless you use 'Call Trisha' to import a second armor.
>>
>>52077999

Expressive Mask - like Spiderman's mask.
Compact Form - something like Tony's unfolding wrist-watch, or a belt that dispenses the uniform, etc etc.
Bullet Attracting Logo - a heavily armoured chest-mounted insignia that happens to draw more fire than you'd expect... which is still better than getting shot in the head.
Armourgel - highly flexible, stiffens under impact. For the bulletproof catsuit look.
Chameleon - not quite active camouflage, but muffles noises and is able to blend into the environment to a limited extent. Or, makes it so that the shiny lights and metal boots somehow don't interfere with stealth.
>>
>>52077999
Well upside down satan. The ability to call your armor and have it magically equipt itsself.

Styles that look super low tech but stylish.

Glowy bits that serve no purpose.

A bitchin cape.

Import option.

Inhanced durability, like stupidly enhanced.
>>
>>52078111
>>52078131
Yay thanks. I'll start working on it. If it goes well, I may do a YGO 5D's jump after.
>>
>>52078096
It should be fine, yes. While replacement jumps aren't allowed continuity-specific jumps taking place in the same setting are usually no problem.
>>
>>52078141
Horned Helmet

The ability to remain just as effective, and not limit my movement, even after taking damage.

Asgardian Armor and Kree armor each show off one of those.
How that fuck-huge dent in Ronan's chest-armor didn't impair his ability to breath I will never know.
>>
>>52078141
>I'm not sure how integrated weapons can be with regular armor.
Well, Widow has her bites, Spider-Man his Webshooters, and Panther his claws. Nothing huge, but weapons/gadgets nonetheless.
>>
>>52078141
Sorry, I assumed power armour. Here are some other suggestions that should be implementable for standard armour.

Hidden tools, like lockpicks and such, is a hidden and secure little pocket, or spread about.

Full body seal for protection against things like gases, terrigen, etc. insulation aagainst electric shocks.

If there is a helmet portion, some sort of hud and associated scanner, perhaps. A Built in communicator?
>>
>>52078141
Variations option like the one in Young Justice? A few versions, each with small differences.
>>
>>52078196
Hum. You know, that's actually fair enough. I'm not sure where my mind went with integrated.

>>52078144
I can use some of that, not all of it. Remember, regular armor.

>>52078162
The only example we've seen of the self-equipping is with powered armor or Thor's armor. Not sure how well I can do the latter with just technology.

>>52078222
See, this. These are good options.

>>52078226
You're going to need to explain that one.
>>
File: 8vFWn.jpg (36KB, 720x417px) Image search: [Google]
8vFWn.jpg
36KB, 720x417px
>>52077999
>>52078141
>>52078241
Horned helmets? Like Loki's and Odin's?

AESTHETICS.

Glowy bits?

Form-fitting? Or the opposite, bulky plated armor for more protection?

Fancy cape?
>>
>>52078241
>The only example we've seen of the self-equipping is with powered armor or Thor's armor
Well you also have the Cape from Dr.Strange, so magic?
>>
>>52078258
That's a Relic, Justice. That's not armor.

>>52078249
A bunch of that is aesthetics, which will be in the shared section.
>>
>>52078096
I don't think anyone would complain.

However, I say it's not okay to make it because Yugioh is dumb.
>>
>>52078141
Wings? Not sure where Falcon fits on the spectrum.
>>
>>52078346
You're such a card, anon.
>>
>>52078241
Eh, I dunno. Camouflage, for example, only seems one or to steps away from the photostatic veil.
>>
File: mspaintadventure08.gif (7KB, 782x543px) Image search: [Google]
mspaintadventure08.gif
7KB, 782x543px
>>52078405
>>
>>52078362
I'm unsure, as I offer the wings in MCU1. Don't know how well that would work unless I did something like integrating a device into your armor as an option.

>>52078428
Maybe, but I really could see that as a neat option.
>>
>>52077999
Falcon flight suit? It's not powered, is it?
Also, how about that thing Loki did in the first Avengers movie, where it would turn invisible or whatever? That was cool.

Vibranium mesh like Black Panther.
Cape that never seems to get in the way, like Thor's and Loki's?

A E S T H E T I C S
Because every single armour looks cool as fuck, regardless of what it is – Stark, Kree, Asgardian, Wakandan – they all look fucking awesome.
>>
Can you steal the Tri Force? Is it worth it?
>>
>>52078463
Built in weapons or holsters? Claws, sword sheaths, dagger sheath?

HUD built into helmet?
>>
>>52078241
Energy shield. Vibration-/energy-/power-absorbing/-regulating gauntlets. Spidey-type fold-out wings. Utility belt.
>>
>>52077999
Just out of curiosity, is there going to be anything related to the Destroyer Armor?
>>
>>52078537
Not really worth it, just make your own. I am.
>>
>>52078564
How?
>>
>>52078551
Why would there be anything related to the destroyer armor?

>>52078549
See, I could see some of that.

>>52078545
Same with this.

>>52078533
The falcon jetpack is already in MCU1 though.

>Also, how about that thing Loki did in the first Avengers movie, where it would turn invisible or whatever? That was cool.
...that's asgardian magic, not an armor function.
>>
>>52078537
Unless your Power/Wisdom/Courage is perfectly balanced, it's tricky. If it's not balanced, you'll only get one of them when you try to get the Triforce, and the other two part will go to 2 other people who you'll have to hunt down.

I don't remember what the limitations are on the wishes it can grant.
>>
>>52078551
>Destroyer Armor
What a misnomer. I bet anybody who actually tried to operate that thing from inside would fucking die instantly.
It's more like a mentally controlled golem-bot.
>>
>>52078537
The One in the Legend of Zelda jumps Would need a pod, the one in Capt. N : The game master doesn't so keep that in mind
>>
>>52078590
I think doing a normal armour section might be a bit of a stretch, especially seeing how every suggestion generally revolves around the same 3-4 things.
>>
>>52077999
A scary aesthetic.
Servo-enhanced gauntlets.
Ammo/gun/gadget storage.
A hidden blade.
A Self Destruct.
Electrified gloves.
>>
>>52078580
Enchanting on 3 golden triangles, I have a pretty heavy enchanting combo so I had planned on making 3 traingles with massive stacked boosts.

One boosts wisdom and grants some minor magic boosts.

One boosts physical power, gives a massive boost to magic, and gives a shapeshifting power into a big demon form.

And one gives a massive willpower boost along with a learning boost.

When you put them together they give a higher boost for each one.

When you put all 3 together it gives an even greater boost than each one combined should due to how the enchantments are placed on it.

Then the plan is to have them auto inscribe themselves into their holders hand as a tattoo, again thats just magic and enchanting.
>>
>>52078590
Dunno. It's cool. Thought maybe you'd try to add more Asgardian stuff?

>>52078603
Depends on how close it is to the comics.
>>
>>52078590
>...that's asgardian magic, not an armor function.
Ah. Okay. With Asgardians it's hard to tell where the magic ends and the science begins, amirite?

What about the non-malevolent cape and aesthetics?
>>
>>52078618
Captain n?

Why would the triforce need a pod?
>>
>>52078580
Actually, what are some good perks to potentially forge legendary artifacts? Things like the Tri-Force, Mjolnir, Excalibur, the One Ring, etc.
>>
If I turned my Violet Lantern Ring into a Relic in the Symphogear Jump, what do you think its Swan Song would be?
>>
>>52078590
So does the genius cap plus asgardian still let you make armor like thors or is that a new magic thing now?
>>
>>52078734
because there is an intelligence inside the tri-force of wisdom them that gives guidance to Princess Zelda. And thusly if you take the entire triforce that means you get the tri-force of wisdom as well
>>
>>52078786
Since when is there something living in the triforce? I literally have never heard of this.
>>
>>52078720
Aesthetics will be in.

>>52078708
That's more magic, which is going into Relics.

>>52078695
I like those.

>>52078634
Well see, here's the issue.

The Ant-Man suit isn't a power armor. Nor is Black Panther's habit, nor is that weird suit that Diamondback uses in Luke Cage. Two of them are technologically enhanced, but they're not a tried and true power armor. It would end up being seen as an unfair advantage to those who already have powered armor or as a "tax" to buy the powered armor in the setting or whatever. It's still a function of the setting that's shown even if the most iconic stuff is on Iron Man's armor, which means it would still need to be covered. Hence why I gotta comb through a lot of this stuff and figure something out.

>>52078764
One thing at a time, mang. I'm gonna try to revamp the MCU1 capstone boosts when I get the tables figured out.
>>
>>52078537
It depends on which continuity you're going to.

If you're in OoT then you can take the Triforce from the Sacred Realm. However, in order to attain the full Triforce you must embody the aspects of it (Power, Wisdom, Courage) in equally great measure. Otherwise you'll only get one part of it, the third of the Triforce which best embodies you, and the other two will go to the two people most suited to bear them. In that case you'd need to capture those two people and extract their Triforce pieces (which doesn't kill them) to form the full Triforce.

Now the full Triforce is actually a big golden triangle. This is important because once it's assembled anybody can use it. Anyone touching the Triforce can have their wishes granted. It isn't exclusive to the person who assembled it and it's not an ability, it's an object. With that in mind there's nothing stopping you from just grabbing the Triforce and putting it into your Warehouse. The big question is whether or not the Triforce would even work outside of LoZ. I'm inclined to say that it wouldn't as it draws upon the authority of the three Goddesses. So unless you also pod the three Goddesses then you can't actually use the Triforce outside of that jump.
>>
>>52078830
>That's more magic, which is going into Relics.
Yeah, I didn't mean for the armor section necessarily. Was just curious if you were going to have anything related to the Destroyer.
>>
>>52078825
really? It's In the majority of the fluff it contains the essence of the goddess of wisdom for goodness sake.
>>
>>52077240
As long as i'm actually thinking about this, is it a jump or a gauntlet?

Because the whole 'being x fucking with the MC' just reeks gauntlet to me.

I mean, I can see it either way, but I thought I'd ask.
>>
>>52078695
>Servo-enhanced gauntlets.
Or the Judas Gauntlet from Luke Cage.
>>
>>52078885
Jump, definitely.

One of the main reasons for going to YS is to fuck with Tanya and SANZAI EKUSSU.
>>
>>52078873
>it contains the essence of the goddess of wisdom for goodness sake.

It contains a portion of their powers. Thats not the same as being alive bancho.
>>
>>52078885
>gauntlet
No, that would be no fun. Fuck that.
>>
>>52078914
>SANZAI EKUSSU
I don't know that meme. Explain?
>>
>>52078959
I'm saying that in almost all the comics and novels about the Legend of Zelda I have ever read Zelda speaks with the tri-force of wisdom when she needs guidance
>>
Hey, in regards to the Darkest Dungeon gauntlet, how long doe The Long March Down take? A hundred years? More?
>>
File: 1487641596090.png (424KB, 591x571px) Image search: [Google]
1487641596090.png
424KB, 591x571px
>>52078980
It's actually "Sonzai X," i.e. Being X.
>>
>>52077068
It goes. Perks at least should be done pretty soon.

>>52077453
No resistance to corrosion but it works on basically any disease that goes through a natural method of attack. Something like a tweaked plague wouldn't get by it but a plague of nanobots would.

>>52077485
>hey is the version of Greek myth on the drive The latest one It doesn't have the doves perk.
It does for me. Found a formatting error looking for it but Receptive Doves is in there still.
>>
File: 1400515724062.png (310KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1400515724062.png
310KB, 800x800px
Alright, thank you folks. I think I have enough to at least have an idea to move forward and extrapolate a bunch of stuff for the armor. Then the easy-ass powered armor and shared section. I'll post a preview when I'm done with the majority of the table.
>>
>>52077240
She's like 8 or so at beginning of the jump? So by time the jump ends, assuming she survives, she'll be a legal Nazi Mage Waifu.
>>
>>52079700
She's actually a guy.
>inb4 if as long as he's cute
>>
Are there any jumps that give you divine authority over something Pre-Spark?
>>
>>52079347
>No resistance to corrosion
It doesn't? But there are a decent number of acidic poisons and chemicals.

>tweaked plague
I meant more for manufactured poisons, like most rat poisons and arsine.
>>
The Clow Cards are sapient, aren't they? Would the items created by Ensoul have to be sapient as well?
>>
>>52079733
It was a guy, but she was reincarnated remember? So while she had mind of a Japanese Salaryman, she's got the body of a female. I mean its no different than Jumpers. They got a mind of someone who's lived several hundred, thousand, or even millions of years.
>>
>>52079347
>>52079807
I should mention I don't mean "corrosion" so much as "corrosive substances".
>>
>>52079824
>not taking the length extending drawback in 40k or xianxia 65 times
I laugh at your youth
>>
Superman the animated series CYOA version 1.2
no good deed goes unpunished. +0 superhero code, I can deal. I just have to figure out other ways to ruin people.
the main man +300 this will work
nemesis +0 doesn't scale with you.
rolling for age Roll(2d8)+20:2,2,+20 Total:24
CEO pantheon technologies is back in business
hero the bludhaven shadow gets a serious upgrade
administration free for CEO
sworn enemies -300 discount for CEO
Kryptonian Physiology- 1200 400 taken from stipend . This is in fact my final form. Plus star born . Plus, NGE energy generation perks should keep me fully charged
Total recall-100 , I stack these. Plus, it explicitly works retroactively, which is awesome
sensory deprivation -100 the superhero code doesn't have NPD in it :-)
corporate throne room free for CEO nice place and I needed a proper office
the plan: we at pantheon technologies are committed to building the future of personal enhancement devices, security systems, robotics, information technology, biotechnology and more. With over 30% greater pay per employee in comparable positions and 90% less waste than Lex Corp.
>>
>>52079019
You sure she isnt talking to naryu?? I mean the goddesses are living like 3 miles away.
>>
>>52080049
she addresses it as the tri-force. So at least Zelda thinks it's the tri-force she's talking to at least
>>
>going to Bayonetta
>can't decide whether to be Witch or Sage because
>demons>angels
But
>sun>moon
What do?
>>
>>52076490
>Pretty much every ring sauron touched or had a hand in making gave him the power to seay the owners mind to some extent.

"evil overlord destroys own tower in fit of insanity, crawls to Eru begging forgiveness"

"in other news, hobbits across the Shire report thefts of valued family heirlooms by florida man"
>>
>>52080201
pick up Those perks twice so that you have both options?
>>
>>52080294
Don't think you can do that.

>>52079468
Can you?
>>
>>52080339
Not... really? The kind of abilities you get are related to the background you pick up, so to speak, and even though Bayo was the child of a witch and a sage, she became a witch because of her contracts. Might have to bite the bullet on this one.
>>
File: Toys.jpg (280KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
Toys.jpg
280KB, 1000x664px
What jumps allow you to buy toys?
>>
>>52080201
>>52080392
. Give me a second and I can point you to sun and moon themed stuff, I do have an eclipse motif. After all

pretty much all of them
>>
File: ClcHGYgUkAAMk8K[1].jpg (42KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
ClcHGYgUkAAMk8K[1].jpg
42KB, 468x240px
I'm working on that Jack Chick Tract Jump, and am a bit at a loss for ideas regarding companions. If anyone here is familiar with the tracts, I'd appreciate hearing what companion options would be appreciated.
>>
>>52080460
I...don't think this particular jump needs a companion option.
>>
File: Panel1[1].gif (23KB, 443x226px) Image search: [Google]
Panel1[1].gif
23KB, 443x226px
>>52080495
That's what I thought, too, but figured I'd ask if there was anybody who figured differently.
>>
>>52080460
I would like to companion Elfstar. Not Debbie, though.
>>
>>52080460
Jesus and Satan obviously they are the main characters. Also, the cartoonist himself
>>52080201
okay limiting things just to magic . There is hero BBS. Generic magical Girl, League of legends,world Of cultivation , generic dungeon crawl,there is also a perk in one of the Elder scrolls jumps that lets you create your own magic systems
>>52080546
she isn't even Existent in the context of the fictional work,hat makes no sense
>>
File: 1402374466914.png (6KB, 340x248px) Image search: [Google]
1402374466914.png
6KB, 340x248px
>>52080460
I'd kill for a chick tract jump.
But I'd pay top billing to purchase satan and/or jesus.
>>
>>52080556
>Elder scrolls jumps that lets you create your own magic systems
You sure about that?
>>
>>52080556
>>52080604
What's Chick Tract Jesus like?

>>52080634
I think he means create your own spells, not magic systems.
>>
>>52080556
Jack T Chick might be a decent companion option, but nobody would ever take it, so I don't see the point of including it.

>>52080604
I doubt Jesus would agree to join a Jumper, seeing as he's kind of needed in his home universe.
Satan might, maaaaybe be willing to join up, but I'm not sure it'd be fair to offer it as an option. And Jack Chick's Satan is kind of a douchebag and/or idiot.

>>52080546
Like Bancho said, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

>>52080644
>What's Chick Tract Jesus like?
He's literally God, sits on a throne in heaven, makes people re-watch their lives , and tells them what they did right/wrong before sending them to Hell or letting them in the gates.
>>
>>52080644
>>52080634
pretty much yeah and it was a while since I read that jump so I misremember I have read every jump, but I am only human
>>
File: 1415570184540.png (82KB, 241x314px) Image search: [Google]
1415570184540.png
82KB, 241x314px
>>52080664
>satans kind of a douche bag/idiot
>not wanting to go on a multiversal roadtrip spreading sin and chaos wherever he can
Satan would totally do it on a whim and due to jumpchain shinanegans forget what he originally went on this journey for.
It sounds like something he really would do.
>>
>>52080460
Honestly, I would just say to add a "generic import option" and "generic canon companion option" and leave it at that.
>>
>>52080201
Flip a coin, man.
There's tons of sun related stuff in Jumpchain.
Dark Souls has perks for generating and being invigorated by the sun.
Superman: TAS has Kryptonian physiology.
JJBA has Hamon, which is Sunlight: The Martial Art
Take The Red Stone of Aja from JJBA and import it as your gem in Steven Universe to be the shiniest space lesbian rock ever.
You can be a demigod of a solar deity in Percy Jackson.
And these are just off the top of my head. /jc/ loves the sunlight, odd considering most of us are probably indoors and completely shielded from sunlight.
>>
>>52080644
a vengeful bastard who will hold the slightest thing against you no matter what else you do unless you make it up to him explicitly
>>
>>52079347
>a natural method of attack.
It's just nanobots, right? Would it still work for things like the Darkspawn Taint, Corprus, and other such supernatural diseases that don't work through "'natural means", considering the Greeks didn't understand that disease was caused by microbes rather than the gods' arrows and mice?
>>
>>52080664
>Like Bancho said, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
But I don't want to companion Debbie! I want to companion Elfstar!
>>
>>52072666
>Manyfist is Satan.
Jumpers!

Has the devil ever surprised you, or got one over on you?
Tell me of your keikaku battles with the Prince of Darkness.
>>
File: 0027_07.gif (22KB, 438x225px) Image search: [Google]
0027_07.gif
22KB, 438x225px
>>52080460
>>52080664
>I'd appreciate hearing what companion options would be appreciated.
A motherly figure asking you to be good, handing out cookies, and whose love is unintentionally demonstrated as greater than the love of God?

https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0027/0027_01.asp

Though, I'd also like a few D&D-playing witches. Or satan.
>>
>>52080776
>>52080791

Okay, D&D player/DM is going to be an option in some form.
>>
>>52080791
Jesus Christ, is this satire or does this guy have literally no comprehension of how the world actually works?
>>
>>52080787
I have a song about that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbXWKQSzBdE
>>
>>52080842
You don't know Jack Chick, anon.
>>
Hi everyone.

I'm also going to claim the Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's jump as well so I can work on if at the same time as the Arc-V jump.
>>
File: My Jumper.png (2MB, 1661x1072px) Image search: [Google]
My Jumper.png
2MB, 1661x1072px
So I have decided to reboot my chain. Still going with the bard theme because I liked it. Will even be picking up some of the same companions if I can anyways I need some suggestions on where to roll for my first jump and the fallowing jumps.
>>
>>52080842
The second one.
>>
File: 0046_02[1].gif (41KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
0046_02[1].gif
41KB, 468x240px
>>52080842
Well he clearly has no idea how D&D works.

Also, he thinks the Muslims worship a moon god because of Muhammad's Catholic nun wife, and Catholic mass is apparently an Egyptian thing to worship Ra, demons cause gayness (which is the same thing as pedophilia), and the bible is 100% literal.
>>
>>52080842
Unfortunately this is what Abrahamic religion does to a brain Anon.
>>
>>52080751
>It's just nanobots, right? Would it still work for things like the Darkspawn Taint, Corprus, and other such supernatural diseases that don't work through "'natural means", considering the Greeks didn't understand that disease was caused by microbes rather than the gods' arrows and mice?
That's actually a very good point. I might need to think about it a bit more. I'll probably update this perk sometime as its gotten a few similar questions.

>>52080776
ELFSTAR IS DEAD HER SPIRIT WAS TO WEAK TO STAY WITHIN THE COVEN!
>>
>>52080924
Nah this is what one really fucking stupid branch of it does. This shit doesn't fly most in sane churchs.
>>
>>52080842
The world? Jack Chick doesn't even know how his own damn religion works.
>>
>>52080912
Power Rangers for dat Dragon Flute.
>>
>>52080903
I would really appreciate an option for being a member of Iliaster. The original illuminati cult version, and the Z-ONE-controlled version. Or both, really.
>>
>>52080912
FLCL as your first Jump. Get ALL THE GUITARS IN THE MULTIVERSE!
>>
>>52080842
Jack Chick is basically a self parody of the crazy evangelical. Except it's not a parody. He genuinely believes this is how it all fits together. That the True Christian Faith (TM) is under constant assault from literal demons and everyone not part of it must be absolutely immoral and evil. I find his message detestable to my own faith on just about every level.
>>
>>52080912
Generic Universal Monsters.
Road to El Dorado.
Gate: JSDF.
>>
>>52080924
Trust me, if they're retarded enough to go down that route with their faith then they'd go that route with any faith.

Some people just don't like to think.
>>
>>52080912
Sburb, for an Eclectic Bass.
>>
>>52080912
Twilight?
>>
>>52080941
>>52081050
yeah I admit I don't have a lot of context for what happens inside, those kinds of churches the closest I've come to Christianity is Unitarian Universalism so, my experience has heavily filtered my perception of these people and all that crazy really jumps out at me. i imagine it's like those horror stories I understand are told about Satanists, but you're raised to believe that despite Satanists being left-hand practitioners They do a lot of awesome civil rights stuff and are basically decent folks. it's just strikes a personal cord Considering the crap they pulled on groups people I love belong to in the past.
>>
If Red won't leave despite the thread's constant insistence, can't we just... not accept her jumps to the drive? Basically a "Red embargo" until we can oust her from the thread and replace her jumps.
>>
File: You.png (35KB, 680x284px) Image search: [Google]
You.png
35KB, 680x284px
>>52081110

Here. Are you satisfied?
>>
File: It is a hearty laugh.jpg (92KB, 686x396px) Image search: [Google]
It is a hearty laugh.jpg
92KB, 686x396px
>>52081110
>not replacing my jumps yourself after a solid month of open permission
>not being the change you want to see
Get on my level scrub.
>>
>>52080460
Maybe OC characters based on recurring archetypes in the comic, or meme characters like the "what's to stop me from becoming God?" kid.

I don't know much about the comics besides the memes, but I was under the impression that all the stories are self-contained and thus there aren't many recurring canon characters to offer.
>>
>>52081110
I'd support that but her fan club has control over the IRC so it's not going to happen.
>>
Is there a type of perk that you always purchase? Enhanced beauty? Genius intellect? Cryokinesis? Something more obscure? I always purchase the "immortal quality-of-life"-type stuff, personally, because dreading existence is something I dread.
>>
>>52081110
By now it's quite apparent that you don't want Red to leave or her jumps to get rejected or replaced in the first place, so why bother? The only thing you've managed to do is get other people to leave. You can see what happens afterwards right?
>>
>>52081137
>Red has finally stopped taking the shitposter(s) seriously.
These have been a good few months.
>>
>>52081137
More like 2 months now.
>>
>>52081095
Yeah, no idea who those guys are, but "Unitarian Universalism" sounds like a really minor and crazy sect. And going by actual Christian sensibilities the Satanists aren't even considered to be Satanists.
>>
>>52081190
>Is there a type of perk that you always purchase?
Perks that let you stay on the sidelines.

I don't think I'd really be happy being the hero on an epic quest, but I'm fine sitting there and watching it unfold.
>>
File: IMG_0246.jpg (2MB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
2MB, 3000x4500px
>>52080787
How am I Satan? Don't you want to save Catgirls?
>>
File: 0034_20[1].gif (75KB, 462x239px) Image search: [Google]
0034_20[1].gif
75KB, 462x239px
>>52081160
>there aren't many recurring canon characters to offer
There really aren't. The only figures that remain unchanged between tracts are the weird vampiric dogs and cats (an undiscounted item right now), and Jesus.

When the final version of the Chick Tract Jump is ready, should I format it like a tract?
>>
>>52081207
Replacement jumps won't happen regardless of whether permission is given or not. If people are too fucking lazy to even make a jump in the first place, what makes people think that they'll try hard to replace an existing jump? The list of jumps that are open for replacement is just going to keep growing, and no one will touch it.
>>
>>52081216
I know right? and that just makes them seem even more insane to me.
>>
>>52081223
>When the final version of the Chick Tract Jump is ready, should I format it like a tract?
That would be a rather unique gimmick I have to say.
>>
>>52081222
>can't even see trips.
Take some time to read and think before you post please.
>>
>>52081222
>no tail and the ears are clearly an accessory
You are promoting amazons under the guise of saving the Catgirls, while I agree with the goal such deception is the realm of Satan.
>>
>>52081223
>should I format it like a tract?
I have no idea what that means, but if it doesn't impede readability, it could make the jump more memorable.

>Don is into Vampirism
I don't know why that's so funny.
>>
>>52081110
Why would anyone want to? She makes decent jumps for shit setting so you don't have to. Or are you seriously telling me that God of W ar, Bayonetta, Warframe, Gears of War, Warhammer 40k, etc. are decent or interesting settings that can stand on their own merits and you'd actually want to visit?
>>
>>52080912

Viking Saga and Neverwinter would let you be a literal bard or skald. Neither are terrible choices for early jumps either.

Lord of Light would let you become a Goddess of Music.

Overlord would let you go in as anything from a Bard with a few rather neat tricks to an Epic Level Bard.
>>
File: THAT.png (36KB, 257x156px) Image search: [Google]
THAT.png
36KB, 257x156px
>>52080460
I want to be able to companion the kid.

You know exactly who I'm talking about.
>>
>>52081223
You mean, like, the comics? An imaged jump that reads like the comics? Are you also going to draw them?
>>
>>52081313
But anon, if you companion him, what's to stop him from becoming a GOD?
>>
>>52081278
When even the jumpmakers that want their jumps removed get told to leave and fuck off, it's pretty clear that shitposter is just shitposting. Once a jump makes it to the drive it doesn't leave, and as long as anon doesn't have to make the jump, you'll always find something who will be fine with accepting a new jump.
>>
>>52081315
I might include some memorable, referential, or edited panels, and the PDF would be approximately shaped and divided up into sections like the tracts.
>>
>>52081110
Basically, no. Because I am me and you are you, sometimes even (You), and we can disagree on such things. If you want something done to change things then change them, all of Red's current Jumps are open to replacement and have been so for about a month or longer now. However, at this time your constant false representation of the board in general has basically nullified any good point you could make, through I've got a few quibbles about her Jumps I personally don't have the ability to do the Jump in question so I don't act butthurt about it.

>>52081238
>Won't happen. Permission or no.
>Not a single TRY.
No offense meant, but I can't really take that serious.

>>52081278
>Or are you seriously telling me that God of W ar, Bayonetta, Warframe, Gears of War, Warhammer 40k, etc. are decent or interesting settings that can stand on their own merits and you'd actually want to visit?
As a badass Jumper able to not only fight on that level but curbstomp on it? Yeah.
Also those world in their own media have their own followings so IRL I guess they are pretty good. Hell 40k is the Cash Cow for Games Workshop as far as I understand things and has a following that is frankly scarily huge.
>>
File: IMG_0552.jpg (311KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0552.jpg
311KB, 700x1000px
>>52081248
Oh. I rarely pay attention to post numbers.

>>52081264
Perhaps cute bear girls in camo panties will smooth things over.
>>
File: 1433453379754.png (591KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
1433453379754.png
591KB, 900x850px
>>52081238
That's hardly my fault when they're the ones clamoring for it and the option is open. I gave exactly what they wanted, yet they have not done shit.

>>52081278
To be fair they're interesting settings and have a lot of neat stuff. They just tend to... you know, have a lot of population-culling shit going on at the time. Which makes it rather hard to be an average joe working the coffee shop when it might get sucked into the Warp/Void/Underworld/whatever the following week.
>>
>>52081190
Always takes sense boosts.

Vanity perks and quality-of-life stuff are also almost always taken.
>>
>>52081240
That's because the term "Satanist" was used as a term for an "Anti-Christian", which is someone who's against Jesus's core ideal of love for your fellow man.

The fact that the Satanist group, which is a far more modern group, decided to follow the same core ideal even though they disagree on the whole "Jesus Christ" part of it makes the whole issue easily misunderstood.

tl;dr. Both groups have the core goal of platonic love and caring, but Satanists are edgy about it.
>>
File: sun_wukong_beastial.jpg (220KB, 1535x877px) Image search: [Google]
sun_wukong_beastial.jpg
220KB, 1535x877px
>>52081278
>God of War
And speaking of asshole gods, is there any reason for me not to destroy the entire GoW pantheon if I have the Chosen of Endings capstone from Sidereals?

Also, Norse gods are apparently a thing in GoW 4? I wonder if there's anyone else.
>>
>>52081223
>>52081346
>should I format it like a tract?
That would be hilarious. If possible, I'd love for you to do so?
>>
>>52081353
People won't try because the standing offers are no different from walking on a landmine. Anyone who tries basically puts themselves up for comparison against a well known namefag, and any replacement jump won't be looked at objectively, but comparatively against what's already there. No matter how hard the jumpmakers insist differently, you can't remove that bias, and it's a lot easier to just say that you have issues with it but that it's ok than to actually take it apart and rewrite it all in your own words.

Consider that over half the jumps offered on replacement are from SB-ers, and yet no one has ever bothered touch those either. Actions speak a lot louder than words.
>>
>>52081223
>Don is into vampirism
Chick does it again.
He should know twilight fans are way worse then satan.
>>
>>52081425
my family is wiccan anon,you don't have to explain this stuff to me I grew up with it.
>>52081190
Companion imports and extra lives are the things I stack most often that And regeneration.
>>52081462
no, there is not,you go on ahead.
>>
>>52080957
>>52080985
>>52081030
>>52081061
>>52081061
>>52081295
Alright everything has been added to the list, I'll be sprinkling some other stuff along the way but I should be able to build a good list and some reserves from this. Thank you all for your suggestions.
>>
>>52081190
>Genius intellect?
Always. And learning perks almost always.
Third place goes to sanity and willpower perks.
Balls, brains, and a will of steel can carry you almost anywhere.
>>
>>52080425
LEGO has a few but it's sloppy. It's honest, but it's sloppy.

And like many (but not all) other things Wakfu did, nobody else cares enough about the series to step in.
>>
>>52081517
Can you explain, I thought you were jewish and from a family of abusive neo nazis. No sarcasm.
>>
>>52081353
>No offense meant, but I can't really take that serious.
To be fair the last time this kind of thing came up that was remotely like this was back when Gaunlet wouldn't comply to some asshole saying that a Gauntlet wasn't good for Jumpchain in general or some shit. Gauntlet basically said the dude could make an Exalted Mortal Heroes Jump and he'd be fine, heck even gave the guy permission to use his stuff as a bases.
The guy half-assed it so hard that everyone basically asked him "Just take out all the references to Gauntlet that are in there at least dude" guy never came back with anything.

>>52081479
>Consider that over half the jumps offered on replacement are from SB-ers, and yet no one has ever bothered touch those either. Actions speak a lot louder than words.
Not that guy but I have only ever heard of Red's Jumps being up for replacement. I had no idea SB had anything to do with our Drive aside from the occasional visit from SB-ers wanting to get their Jumps on the /JC Drive. Was this said here sometime? Can I get a quick link, can't seem to find anything on archives but that might just be me.
>>
>>52081223
>And Don is into vampirism
>into vampirism
>Yeah, you know, I'm just checking it out, seeing if it's 'me', ya dig?
>>
>>52081561
>The guy half-assed it so hard
Wasn't it literally just the Mortal Heroes Gauntlet with the gauntlet clauses removed?
>>
>>52081528
Speaking of Genius/Intellect perks, which one would you say is the best overall by itself?
>>
>>52081517
Wiccans worship nature right?

Nature is a blind idiot sociopath of a god.
>>
>>52081590
Not even that it was a copy of the Gauntlet with the first Gauntlet phrase replaced with Jump. Everything else was still there. It was so bad.
>>
File: 08940.jpg (230KB, 713x1000px) Image search: [Google]
08940.jpg
230KB, 713x1000px
>>52081190
Technology Perks with Magic Perks taking a close second.

While I could learn a lot of it myself, I like taking the guarantee that my favorite toys will not suddenly break down because some underpinning rule of physics no longer exists. Pretty much the same reason with Magic Perks.
>>
>>52081561
He's probably referring to Dirge, aside from him and some others who left there aren't too many SB-ers who have made their jumps open to replacement. I think Blade might have made a couple open for replacement in the past.

It's just a touchy subject, because you're going to get people who either claim that Dirge never said it, or that even if he did say it, no one will bother replacing his jumps anyways. I think now the latest thing to say is that Brutus is the jumpmaker or something like that. But then people will reeeee over that as well.
>>
>>52081190
Magi- *looks up*

Basically what Yoro said, but reversed. Magic perks, seconded by technology.
>>
>>52081556
listen, my mother is many things but a Nazi is not one of them she's pretty okay Now but certainly she was violent towards me , As an adult I understand college and a kid on A self-employed artist's budget is going to wind up with the kid being A emotional vent.

also I am sure as hell not Jewish, you have no idea how much I yell on social media about genital autonomy

>>52081603
yeah but Wiccans Are New Age idiots who see it as part of a "cycle of death and rebirth" also , not all of them worship nature as a force, It's more free-form . My mother for example , honors Lakshmi and when she sets out an extra dinner for Lakshmi Things in our lives change for the better.
>>
>>52081190
Harem perks because I am a sad and lonely anon (and my benefactor is dangerously fond of harem comedy jumps and decides my builds)
>>
>>52081462
No. Kill them all.
>>
File: 1476044741472.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476044741472.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
>>52081636
>MWF Anon Heart is my evil twin.
Somehow I always knew. /teasing
>>
File: the muses.jpg (181KB, 1437x600px) Image search: [Google]
the muses.jpg
181KB, 1437x600px
Origin: Great Artist

Perks
Genius of the Art (Comedy Free, Architecture 100 CP, Chemistry 100 CP)
>Honestly, chemistry seems like it would help a lot with food production and that it has other cool applications. I might have to actually figure out how to make godly food but hey, I’m smart. I can do this. No prob.

Automaton (200 CP)
>Time to make some sick ass spells

Trojan Equine Knowledge (200 CP)

Microcosm (300 CP)
>Excellent. *Installs a microcosm of cartoon physics in my TOME Avatar so I can be even more obnoxious with the cartoon physics in it* *installs microcosm of cartoon noises in the avatar so every time someone stabs me it makes a clown car honk or a squeaky noise*

Receptive Doves (100 CP)
>I’m not taking this because I want to fuck a river or whatever, I’m taking this so I can make babies with the servant I’m gonna summon in the FATE jump.

Demigod (500 CP) - Child of Thalia, Muse of Comedy and Idyllic Poetry.
>Everything I put microcosms in seems to operate on a minor version of cartoon physics now or seems to work better in situations thick with comedic irony. I’m okay with this.

>Oh and here's the story of my birth: one time Thalia laughed so hard at a comedic song she had written and seen performed that the laughter grew so thick, it became a baby and the baby was me.

Items
Statue of the Muses (Free)
Library of Daedalus (200 CP)
Isolated Island (200 CP)

(con't)
>>
File: 1439939492911.jpg (471KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439939492911.jpg
471KB, 1000x1000px
>>52081190
Shonen powers or anything that can be utilized for destructive power. Because no moon is safe. And harem perks.
>>
>>52081368
Speaking of, and this may be a dumb question but I've never played the game, how exactly would Adaptive Body let you adapt energy into your biology? Could you undo the changes?
>>
File: EvilTwin.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EvilTwin.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>52081694
So. It seems my existence has been revealed!
>>
>>52081593
That's a difficult question to answer.
Going as a Rick in Rick and Morty makes you as smart as the average Rick, which makes you one of the smartest beings in any Rick and Morty universe.
DC has a genius perk that puts you almost at the top of the DC genius list. Many other geniuses will seem like idiots, according to the perk.

I can't think of any others that jump out like that, in the 'holy shit, this is some serious brain-power' way.

Maybe that one adaptation perk from GUNNM, provided you geared it for that. IIRC, the canon user's entire body becomes some sort of quantum computing substrate, or something like that. It seemed pretty dope.

A single purchase of the Brains perk in Marvel puts on equal terms with Peter Parker. People overlook his INT because he's a primarily melee fighter, but he's intelligent enough to understand some of Stark's and Richards' notes. Which is saying a lot, because Stark is brilliant and Richards is fuck you levels of brainy.
Maybe if you blew 1600 cp on it you'd match Richards, I dunno.
>>
>>52081700
Oh right, forgot, Jump #35, Greek Mythology Jump

Drawbacks
+0 Legendary
>Nasuverse Time.
>Probably in the future:
>Me: Wuss poppin Heracles, remember me?
>Me: PUT THAT SWORD CLUB AWAY AAAAAAAAAAAA

+100 CP Echo
>Ehn. Poor Echo, having to echo back the shitty songs my jumper sings to themselves.

+200 CP Achilles’s Heel
>So everyone knew that my antennae were very sensitive and thus were prone to getting pulled at, so people would yank at them constantly in a fight. So I had to walk around with a sunhat on at all times. No one seemed to really care thanks to my perks.

+200 CP Jason and the Jumper
>So, I hung out on my island. It was a pretty sweet dealio, partying it up with anyone who washed ashore and teleporting them back to land in a nice place every time. And then Jason showed up. I attempted to resist him but I fell for him anyway, and next thing you know, he’s stealing your potions of youth from under your nose and stabbing your daughters who tell him (very nicely) to put them back. Fucking rudeass. So I met up with Medea and helped her concoct a (not child-murdery or wedding burning plan) of revenge for also hurting her. I helped Medea make a potion, who she gave to Jason at his party. She said it was a fertility potion.

>It wasn’t.

>It was a “piss blood for the rest of your life” potion

>Of course, this pattern of people seducing me for my youth potions and other art pieces of mine repeated. Constantly. By the end of the jump I was cursing my own heart for having FEELINGS and people being jerks. Why couldn’t people JUST ask for them?? Why??? I would have gladly handed them out if they JUST ASKED!!!

(con't)
>>
>>52081648
Neat, at least you don't worship a blind idiot sociopath.
>>
File: 1483581527611.jpg (150KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1483581527611.jpg
150KB, 500x737px
>>52081748
You fiend. You will feel the full force of my Befriending Perks!
>>
>>52081763
+300 CP Ten Labors
>Usually these labors would amount to me having to make this cool thing within one year or help temper and collect and help chemically prepare materials for Hephaestus to use from this dangerous place with these rare materials. I had to collect water from the underworld for a mysterious potion. One time, they would have me build a lighthouse that would withstand the rage of a sea monster. Within a year. Yeah. That’s okay though, even if it was hard I used chemistry to make concrete and used magic to build it.

> Another time they would have me make a sleeping, sweet dreams potion for a god who was having terrible nightmares in his sleep. I wrote a lullaby that would ensure sweet dreams for anyone who listened to it when they drank my sleeping potion. The most challenging one was the one where I was tasked with writing a comedic, parodic play about the gods that wouldn’t piss them off. I did this by casting them as the protags and not really touching on the nastier things they did.

>Little did I know that this play would survive and when I reached the modern day in the Nasuverse it was actually known as a classic.
>>
>>52081223
Does the jump assume Jack's right about God, because if so I can't imagine a Jack!God would respond nicely to Jumper's arrival.

>A wild Jumper appears!
>Jumper is SMITED.
>Jumper is CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE!
>"Well, that sucked. Not going back to that universe."
>>
>>52081819
Or maybe Jack is from an alternate universe where a jumper played God and screwed with the world.
>>
>>52081819
As far as I'm aware, Jack's God doesn't really do anything except sit on his throne and judge people. So as long as you don't go full retard and choose to stay and then die while flipping off a cloud you should be fine.
>>
>>52081819
Actually knowing the average Jumper it would be:
>A wild Jumper appears!
>Jumper is SMITED.
>Jumper get's back up via his magic mushroom 1-Up (+25% [Jumper is SMITED] Resistance, +15% [Jumper is SMITED] Dodge Chance)
>Jumper is SMITED.
>Jumper Dodges
>Jumper is SMITED.
>Jumper is now Immune to [Jumper is SMITED]
>Jumper is CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE!
>"Alright my own personal Hell to run!."
The parallels with Black Mage from 8-Bit Theater here aren't on purpose but I do see them.
>>
>>52081819
>Vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f7a6lQUKvA
>>
File: dangerous to go alone.jpg (16KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
dangerous to go alone.jpg
16KB, 500x501px
>>52081190
Survival powers (durability, resistance, immunity, luck, might, etc). It's a dangerous omniverse out there, and I like being alive.
>>
File: Come at Me Sis.jpg (84KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Come at Me Sis.jpg
84KB, 1024x576px
>>52081794
Then we fight in the name of friendship!
>>
>>52081743
It was kind of to reflect how Kratos could just up and use... well, ANYTHING. So fanwank something. I imagine you could undo it, though.
>>
Would it be safe to say the stat perks in NWN are like putting the full 18 in the relevant stats?

IE
Charismatic = CHA 18 +/- racial mod
Physical Training = STR/CON/Dex 18 +/- racial mod
Wisdom = WIS 18 +/- racial mod
Intelligence = INT 18 +/- racial mod
>>
>>52081190
Befriending perks, and 1up perks
>>
>>52082116
Since it talks about "pinnacle of your race", that seems reasonable.
>>
>>52082145
Thanks!
>>
File: cute-gif-shocked-kitten-eyes.gif (932KB, 330x306px) Image search: [Google]
cute-gif-shocked-kitten-eyes.gif
932KB, 330x306px
>>52082116
That's how I run it. It makes the most sense that way. If you take a monster race that doesn't have the racial modifiers listed, I just add +4 to the relevant stat. Probably underselling it a bit that way, but it seems fair to me.

>>52082088
>MFW
At least now I know who my Rival will be when I get to the Sports Jump.
Prepare yourself for Dinosaur Tank Wars.
>>
Psychonauts
Camper 900
13 year old male
Basic training free
Department of paranormal education 800
Psychic specialty free can talk to bugs
Subconcious sociolite 600
Psycho science 200
Astral layers -400
Three pounds of dreams -700

Items
Merit badge belt free
Dowsing rod free
Bring your friends free (Renamon)

Drawbacks
Hand of galochio -400
And now I have to wear this hat -200
Lets hear it for jumper yaaaaay! -100
Reminds me of a story 0

Renamon 300
Camper
14 year old female
Basic training free
Department of paranormal education 200
Psychic specialty free sheilds
Subconscious sociolite 0

So I am not really sure what to do here, I mean other than fending off the advances of my partner who was a jurian noble till this jump trying to force me to marry her. What should I watch out for in this jump?
>>
What jumps have options that provide perfect memory or at least unlimited mental storage space? Seems important to get earlyish in any chain.
>>
>>52082350
KotOR
Pokemon
DC basic
>>
>>52082350
Avengers and SCP have two of the best.
Course it involves dealing with Mahvel bullshit and going to SCP, but it really doens't get much better.
>>
>>52077845
I have 3 cute girls following me. They're all samurai by now.

>>52080787
I saw him a few times in Gonzo Journalism, while doing acid with the Nazis in Brazil. He may have been what made them kill the Jews in a conspiracy to accelerate the coming of the true Messiah.

>>52081007
I feel really bad for him. I mean, you have to hear this shit, but he has to live in a world where evil surrounds him, demons possess people constantly and turn them to eternal torment in hell, and all he can do to save them is spread shitty comics. That sounds fucking terrifying to me.

>>52081190
Soul/ki/chi stuff. When you're switching physics, brains, and bodies every few jump, what else do you have but the nebulous?
>>
>>52080842
>Have
>>
>>52082350
This >>52082386
SCP has, hands down, the single best memory perk in Jumpchain.
Not only is your memory perfect, you are literally incapable of forgetting anything you don't want to forget. In the SCP setting, this is actually a bad thing, but elsewhere it's a pretty incredible boon.
>be in Worm
>Imp hanging around, pretend not to notice her
>get in elevator, she follows
>door closes, you turn, look her right in the eye, and ask her what floor she's headed to
Fucking priceless.
>>
>>52082350
Worried you won't get your memories back once you're done?

Scared of how you might change?

Maybe you think only your memories make you "you," and without them, you're dead.

Why get worked up about it?
>>
>>52082454
Worried about the obvious issues that come with an adventure longer than any human lifetime, filling up your brain and going nuts or forgetting old but important information are both significant concerns.
>>
>>52082342
The vaguely-recalled tldr is that you're at Psychic Camp where psychic kids get schooling in their powers, there's a mad scientist extracting brains by making people sneeze (yes really), a mad general who wants to take over the world, and I think one of the camp staff is selling kids to either or both?
>>
File: Swag.jpg (97KB, 800x691px) Image search: [Google]
Swag.jpg
97KB, 800x691px
>>52082088
So Anon Heart your thoughts on the new Practical Guide to Evil Chapter? It seems that Protect is a bit more powerful then what you thought.

Also White Knight is a harem hero confirmed.
>>
File: Plutia is Pleased.jpg (92KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
Plutia is Pleased.jpg
92KB, 888x499px
>>52082517
I think every single OC Name I came up with has been disproved in this book. It's hilarious and awesome.
>>
>>52082113
Ah, okay. So something like absorbing a flame and having your head do a Dormammu or Disney Hades or absorbing lightning to increase your reflexes and punching speed?
>>
File: p285_49315989_p.jpg (158KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
p285_49315989_p.jpg
158KB, 900x900px
>>52082536
The source material isn't really clear on if Guitars could be put back into the head, but it was asked for so I included the capability into the Perk. With the stipulation that it would NOT count as "wielded" and thus not provide the power boost that way. It's strictly for storage purposes. And yes, people can only "store" their own Guitar.

It seemed the easiest solution to accommodate all sides.
>>
>>52082517
>>52082550
Due him being part of the Choir of Judgement I'm pretty much 80% certain that White Knight's coin is the artifact given to him by the Angels that allow him to summon them. Similar to Lone Swordsmen's angel sword.

Kind of scary when you think about because the Contrition angels need 49 hours to be summoned while the Judgment angels only need 1.
>>
>>52081190
I have a strong predilection for beauty and charisma perks, but I don't take them always. Options vary between jumps, and focusing on a specific group to the exclusion of others is dumb.
>>
>>52082680
Can I pull a guitar out of a kaijus head? I want to pull one out and beat it to death with it.
>>
>>52082691
Judgement must be swift!
>>
File: 1411613870429.gif (114KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1411613870429.gif
114KB, 550x400px
>>52081190
Gotta Speed Keed
>>
Other than the one in DC Occult what is the best updating library of magical knowledge?
>>
File: 1484004034653.jpg (619KB, 1200x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1484004034653.jpg
619KB, 1200x1245px
>>52082723
Everyone has a Guitar in their soul Anon. Everyone.

Yorokonde Industries does not guarantee the size or strength of said Guitar will be in any way associated with the size or strength of a particular individual's body or soul. Yorokonde Industries thanks you for your kind inquiries and would like to award your persistence by filling your pants with rabid hyenas in heat. No, please, this is our pleasure. Have a nice day./havingalaugh
>>
>>52082778
The Hero BBS Index seems like it's pretty good bang for your buck. It only gives you the "common" knowledge, but it auto sorts everything into an easy to learn format.
>>
File: Makers.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Makers.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>52082691
Probably.

>The silver coin appeared in his open palm, as it always did.

Dude's dressed in plate, I'm pretty sure that wasn't a trick. I think it literally just conjured itself into his hand. So either he runs around with an enchanted coin, he knows summoning magic (admittedly possible, considering the lance), or the coin was given to him for the express purpose of playing Twoface.
>>
>>52082778

Hero BBS has a codex that automatically gains all the currently known, non-hidden, magical lore in each setting and can semi-intelligently organize it to your skill level and needs.

So, it won't pull up any lost secrets or forbidden rites, but it's compact and perfect for study.
>>
62. Dead Or Alive
Perks: Fighting Style (Jeet Kun Do), Dojo Crasher, Secret Arts, Unnatural Quality, Shared Heritage
Items: Training Course, Shattered Bindings, Convincingly Convenient Cloak

I'm a monster created by a corporation of evil kung fu guys for the purpose of creating the ultimate warrior.

Well, that sounds like bullshit. We have guns now. They used to make guns. Train someone decently in their use and only the luckiest martial artists stand a chance. Hell, Goku was just shot in the chest when he wasn't paying attention.

That said, fighting tournaments are more fun than the post-post-apocalypse, so I guess I might as well participate after escaping. I'll hold back, have a little fun, punch out an interdimensional super ninja, and watch the plot fly by. I might even play some volley ball without the drawback.

>>52082778
Buffy has a book. It's a decent read.
>>
>>52082781
Will flaming tits kaiju have a flaming guitar?

But in more seriousness thanks yoro. I now have to get guitars from a mountain, the ocean, the sky, and volcano (or possibly a forest fire)

Realm of myths is a good thing to combo with this perk.

Then I just have to merge them all for the 4 elements guitar.
>>
>>52081752
Actually, how far /could/ you take intellect in the Marvel jump.

I imagine you'd want to stack speed and elasticity, maybe strength, and things would be looking pretty okay. But I've got absolutely no clue if that would make you a serious player in the intelligence game or not.
>>
>>52082847
The Avaguitar sounds amazing and how in the fuck will you play it?
>>
>>52082900
With a pick made from the crystallized tears of angels and demons of course. What else would I use?
>>
>>52082920
>>52082900
Also I think Im going to call it the Ava-Tar
>>
>>52082803
>>52082821
That works, thanks anons.
>>
>>52082920
>>52082940
I was wondering more about how you'd hold your hands for the 24 stringed monstrosity, or whether you'd have to grow tentacles, or what?
>>
>>52082884
I figure Brains+Elastic+Fast+Strong+Body should give something good. Thoughts that go fast are very creative and have much more raw power then others and that's true in all areas.
>>
>>52082968
When I am done combining it the guitar will have standard string set up. Although I am not sure how long duct tape fusion will take to merge them.
>>
Is anyone working on a Hobbit Jump?
>>
>>52082884
Remember that if you buy tech and the brains perk you could be the one who designed and built said tech, as such buying one of the stronger Iron Man Suits does wonders.
>>
File: 0da9191ef9ca3356333553b4794758ee.jpg (602KB, 756x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0da9191ef9ca3356333553b4794758ee.jpg
602KB, 756x1000px
>>52082847
I approve of your wild ambitions and wish you luck. I would suggest looking around Spirited Away for spirits of mountains, oceans, skies, and volcanoes. At least, there were plenty on my trek through it.

I even bathed a Spirit of a Mountain. Twice, actually. It found being transported to a Plane of Water and scrubbed by Bubble Spirits so relaxing it came back twice in ten years. He tipped really well though, so I didn't mind.

>>52082920
I'd suggest two of each, considering you're going to have four necks and a ton of strings on that monstrosity. Or maybe picks distilled from Greater Elementals of each element.

>>52082940
That's a bad joke. I approve and need a new drink.

>>52082968
It's like you don't have four arms. For shame. /joking

>>52083011
If you use Duct Tape Fusion you'd almost certainly have four necks.
>>
>>52082884
You might have to make multiple combos, maybe?
Brains+Speed+Strength for calculating numbers really fast or something
Brains+Elasticity+Speed for quick, outside the box thinking
Brains+Strength+Elasticity for… I dunno, multitasking, maybe?

Ultimately, the greatest intelligence boost I know of isn't a perk. It's a device.
Found in Rick and Morty. The Cognition Amplifier can, on minimum power, take a probably below-average dog, and not only make them capable of understanding English, but also understand that the Cognition Amplifier runs on batteries and will likely work better with more power.
On full power, the same dog built a powered exoskeleton for itself and apparantly made exoskeletons and Cognition Amplifiers for other dogs too. Within half a day.
He was poised to take over the world, but Rick and Morty Inception'd him so he decided to take his enhanced dogs and live on an uninhabited parallel earth, where they could be free and peaceful.

It let a fucking dog do that, a sort of stupid one at that. Imagine what it'd do to someone who was already intelligent.

Rick didn't use it because 'he didn't need it' but I think the real reason is that if he used it, he might suffer catastrophic SAN loss. Maybe he already did once, and the experience broke him.
>>
>>52083041
Nope, go for it anon.
>>
>>52083049
I do have 4 arms, but that only covers 2 guitars. I mostly use them to play trumpet and guitar at the same time, though. How jumpers play their insane instruments is very important to me.
>>
File: 4nek.jpg (39KB, 512x296px) Image search: [Google]
4nek.jpg
39KB, 512x296px
>>52083049
Could you post the spirited away jump please? I have never been able to find the thing.

Also yes, I have quite a few altforms with 4 arms. They are strangely common in jumpchain.
>>
>>52083089
As the guy from above you could always use dextrous aural telekenetic... whatever that okami perk, to play it.

Or sprout more arms ala kyle gas from tenacious D.
>>
File: 1272767700079.jpg (95KB, 386x600px) Image search: [Google]
1272767700079.jpg
95KB, 386x600px
>>52081190
If there is a beauty/appearance perk, I have taken it.

No exceptions.
>>
>>52083132
Sure, here you go. I just have a link to Dirge's completed drive on my own Google Drive. Makes things simpler that way.

And yes, they are. I prefer my Spider-Humanoid alt-form from Undertale when it comes to needing extra arms. You don't really need five fingers on each hand anyways. The extra eyes were hard to adjust to though.

>>52083089
Hmmm.. you're correct. I should have said 8.

Oh well. Probably six arms and a pair of particularly dexterous tentacles then.
>>
What do you think I'd need in order to be guaranteed to find my "compatible ingredient" in Toriko? Because I want the power boost eating your Appetite Demon grants, but you can't survive the fusion unless your Gourmet Cells are properly fulfilled by you eating the thing they desire most. What perks would help with that?
>>
>>52083204
And on that point.

JUMPERS WHAT DOES YOUR INNER GUITAR LOOK LIKE?
>>
>>52083059
There's also the possibility that there's diminishing returns involved. It might be easier to take an idiot to a super genius than it is to push a super genius up into the next bracket.
>>
>>52083249
The perk in narnia that lets you know what people want, it says you could be a great chef or bartender with it. Use it on your demon.
>>
>>52079096
The Nazi Magical Girl is cuter than I remember.
>>
>>52083249
Read the Guide from Minish Cap; use your inner strategy guide to look up your ingredient, it's location, and how to obtain it.
>>
>>52083404
Her face is usually either incredibly bored or twisted into an extremely ugly expression, easy to forget how cute she can potentially be (usually when she is trying to freak someone out).
>>
>>52079096
So that's a boy?
>>
>>52083470
Nope that is a girl who had a previous life as a man.
>>
>>52083470
No. It's an old man wizard.
>>
>>52083404
Especially when she is being cruel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92miHwJ7ak8
>>
>>52083497
>>52083507
I... Can't tell if that's worse or better.
>>
File: 111111.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
111111.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>52083304
As much as I want to say mine was something cool like a flamethrower guitar straight out of Mad Max, it was actually very plain. Very similar to the one on the right, except mine was a deep green and one broken tip. I'm sure that says something about myself.

Haruko stole it during Adventure Time and ran off to space to have her own adventures. I never saw her again, so who knows where my Guitar ended up.

Raven's guitar is a glittering white and in the shape of a literal unicorn. She refuses to let it leave her room regardless of the power boost she could gain from it.

The rest of my Companions refuse to let me pull out their Guitars after watching me perform the process on Raven.
>>
>>52083470
Reincarnation. See >>52077262
>>
>>52081190
Basically anything to do with fire. At this point, I've got pretty much total control over fire, smoke, ash, heat, light, and electricity just because. I also take all of the martial arts and weapons perks I can get. Plus any intelligence perks I like, and anything to do with blacksmithing and cooking.
>>
>>52083538
Why is the 'acting lessons' comment not here? That was the best part!
>>
>>52083538
Required by law to warn of impending attack.
Gives warning in sickeningly childish and cute voice to ensure nobody takes it seriously.
Her subordinates' faces when she does it.
>>
>>52083649
WHERE IS THE ACTING LESSONS COMMENT?!?
>>
>>52083672
Couldn't find a vid that has it, you have a better one?
>>
>>52083725

Not really. Sorry.
>>
So perhaps I am blind but I can't seem to find the road to el dorado jump on the drive. Is it there and I'm just blind or is it missing? if it's there where is it?
>>
>>52083791
>>
>>52083791
It starts with "The" so you'll find it in the n-z folder.
>>
>>52083823
Thank you
>>
>>52083791
Can you use Monstrous to be a dragon?
>>
>>52083823
Holy hell when did we get this!? It even has a chel option and a perk to fuel your spells with blood! Where have you been?
>>
>>52083910
It's been around since last year dude.
>>
63. Killer Instinct
Perks: Ultra Combo, Instinct Mode (Speed), Blowout Gauge, Golden Path, C-C-C-Combo Breaker, Supernatural Martial Arts, Counter Breaker
Items: Alternate Costume Collection, UI Glasses, Combo Gym, Meditation Temple
Drawbacks: Unintelligible

Huh, the exact wording of Counter Breaker makes them kind of useless out of the jump, but what the hell, I can use my imagination. I am, as a matter of fact, pretty damn good at sign language, with perks to enhance the effect of body language, so that was a nice loophole built into the drawback.

Anyway, I'm going to take down the corporate hegemony, but not build anything to replace it, leaving this world an anarchic mess filled with deadly revived dinosaurs, escaped vengeful aliens, monsters, ghosts, and whatever gobbledygook I've missed. The current state of affairs can't stand, and I've mostly seen good things rise from the ashes of the destroyed worlds I've visited. Or at least better things than this. I just have to safely decommission all the worlds nuclear power plants while doing it, find some way to purify water in large amounts so that not so many people die off from poisoning, and a million other little things that would cause devastation too massive to be their for the fun stuff. Then we can disrupt the corporate armies and large scale organizers for the rest of the time while mano y mano bouts between leaders and loners break out across the globe.

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't get whether or not excitement is a form of kindness.
>>
>>52083925
Well I only started a few moths ago sorry. We have a lot of jumps to look through, our makers are awesome for putting in so much work for free.
>>
>>52083966
>Well I only started a few moths ago sorry

Fair enough.
>>
>>52083966
>putting in so much work for free
Idiot! They don't know that!
We keep telling them that their checks are in the mail. Only complete lunatics would work for us for free.
>>
>>52083966
>work for free.

>>52083996
>We keep telling them that their checks are in the mail.

Is this why I never get my check!?
>>
File: fuck you.gif (1MB, 426x320px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.gif
1MB, 426x320px
>>52083996
Man, what the hell! You lied to me! I thought we were friends.
>>
File: 1390845696228.jpg (5KB, 149x149px) Image search: [Google]
1390845696228.jpg
5KB, 149x149px
>>52083996
>We keep telling them that their checks are in the mail.
There will be a day of reckoning. Mark my words.
>>
>>52083996
And how exactly were you supposed to pay them? Aren't you broke?
>>
>>52083996
Well, I guess I'm not buying that mansion after all...
>>
File: ZOlSab7.jpg (85KB, 746x755px) Image search: [Google]
ZOlSab7.jpg
85KB, 746x755px
>>52083996
>tfw I've been duped all along
>>
File: 1467384063403.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467384063403.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>52083996
... I knew I should have been more suspicious when I was offered 25% of all sales.
>>
>>52084020
>>52084034
>>52084043
>>52084055
>>52084112
>>52084123
No, no, They are on the way. It's just it's...they are really big checks so we have to ship them in by flight, yes. And it keeps getting lost in transit. You know how the mail system is.

>>52084055
Well yeah. That's why I quit making jumps myself and started working for some guy who said he'll pay me to get other makers to work for us.
He said my money is in the mail right now.

...wait a minute.
>>
>>52084165
Don't worry it's coming, just keep the others working.
>>
>>52083996
Fuck, now how am I going to fuel my cracker jack habit?
>>
>>52084165
>they are really big checks so we have to ship them in by flight.

Well that makes sense I guess.
>>
File: I am not amused.gif (353KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
I am not amused.gif
353KB, 500x283px
>>52084165
Is this why I haven't gotten my promised ice cream yet?

What about my hugs anon. Were those a lie too?
>>
I'm kind of surprised noone has made or claimed a Clockstoppers jump yet. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Film/Clockstoppers
Any settings that you are surprised we don't have something for anons?
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>52083996
>Only complete lunatics would work for us for free.

MORE JUMPS MORE JUMPS MORE JUMPS MORE JUMPS MUST MAKE MORE FOR HEADPATS
>>
>>52084370
Don't worry about the hugs worm, we all want to hug you, also hand holding best girl.
>>
File: 1238524873102.png (162KB, 452x239px) Image search: [Google]
1238524873102.png
162KB, 452x239px
>>52084374
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Powerpuff Girls.
>>
>>52084392
ooh, those would be nice.
>>
>>52084374
More D&D
More 40K
My Life as a Teenage Robot
and many many more.
>>
>>52084374
Still suprised that we don't have a dragon quest anything yet.
For such a prolific series you'd think it would have some representation by now.
>>
Is it possible to opt out of being a Demi-Servant while still taking the perk, like how you can opt out of having a normal Servant? Because I want some of those boosted capstones, but I really don't want to slog through figuring out what Servants skills do at certain ranks given how vague some of them are.
>>
File: Yandere5.png (410KB, 664x664px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere5.png
410KB, 664x664px
>>52084381

Bodacious Babes

I'll make sure you get head pats bro
>>
File: 1417239842496.jpg (26KB, 730x482px) Image search: [Google]
1417239842496.jpg
26KB, 730x482px
>>52084370
I'd hug you but...
>>
>>52084374
Thundercats classic.
>>
File: Friendliest Ghost you know.gif (137KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
Friendliest Ghost you know.gif
137KB, 438x438px
>>52084370
>>
>>52084437
well, we have a singular dragon quest spinoff jump(Dragon Warrior Monsters) still would like to have some though.
>>
>>52084374
Give me theoretical origins to work with, and I will theoretically give you a jump.
>>
>>52084374
There really should be a He Man jump by now.
Same thing with Space Ghost, and Harvey Birdman.
>>
>>52084370
You could say they were, True Lies!

Get it, cause it's a jump we have.
You know, that...one Arnold movie...where he's an agent...and is having marriage problems...

I'll just leave.
>>
Could Monstrous Body from Generic Creepypasta be used to get an amorphous body?
>>
>>52084456
Since the thread is almost dead, why is the game related to your picture banned as Jump material?

I'm totally serious and curious. I've never been told why.
>>
>>52084503
Presumably because the point of the game is to get laid. I mean, it has all the best girls, but it doesn't have much of a story or anything.
>>
>>52084503
Because the jumpmaker was a royal shithead of the highest order. Anything DDAnon related is banned because fuck that guy.
>>
>>52084525
Shadow of the big rock guys though.
That one is alright.
>>
>>52084503
Honestly, it really shouldn't be. The game isn't any lewder than any other visual novel. I think the main reason it's banned is just because DDAnon made it after it became obvious he was an awful troll. The stuff he made before he started shitting the threads up is still on the drive, but everything afterwards is "fuck that guy".
>>
>>52084431
>and many many more.

>No Troy Mcclure-verse jump
>>
>>52084515
It does actually. Quite a good one. It can be played quite enjoyably without the sex scenes and still be very good.

>>52084525
>>52084545
Ah, so it's a "Fuck that guy" moment. I guess I can see why that would make it a sour taste.

Maybe I'll put something together then.
>>
>>52084448
yandere sim jump when?
>>
>>52084545
If it's banned, I don't think the "replacements" rule applies. I'd be okay if someone wanted to try and thought they could pull it off.
>>
>>52084588
Game's not even done yet.
>>
>>52084573
Good luck and godspeed, because there's a subsection of our violent pack of assholes who love screaming about lewdness like it's the next target of the Prohibition or some shit.
>>
>>52084588
After the game comes out, probably.

Generic Yandere is too fetishy, but basing it off a specific property helps a bit.
>>
>>52084603
>Prohibition
I was going to make some joke about underground lewd bars but then I remembered that we have /d/ so we kinda already have that.
>>
>>52084627
>underground lewd bars
Well QQ is supposed to be a source of lewd jumps but they only have the one and a couple of WIPs.
>>
>>52084573
Have fun and prepare for the salt tsunami when you drop it.

>>52084603
Which is honestly just silly, given everything /jc/ is. I'm not saying let's bring out the lewd, I'm just saying being that violently against it is just silly.
>>
>>52084573
Bancho will be happy at the very least.
>>
>>52084627
>>52084644
>>52084647

Honestly? I'd say banning lewds is part of the reason why every other thread is devoured by waifu talk.

It's being pent-up as it were.
>>
>>52084647
>I'm just saying being that violently against it is just silly.
I do think it's a bit odd, given how much we talk about waifus. I get that we want to avoid outright porn so as to avoid sex taking over the threads more than it already does, but I would think we could stand to be a little less prudish.
>>
>>52084447
Yup.
>>
>>52084498
Eh, no. That's a good idea for a monster perk if/when I update that Jump though.
>>
>>52084669
We should return to a pre DDAnon view of things, strait porn should still be banned but other than that. . .
>>
>>52084668
>>52084669
This, exactly both of these statements. If the howler monkeys stopped screaming so loudly at the lewdness I think everyone would have a lot more fun.

I mean, don't wave it around in public/the thread, but dirty jokes among friends should certainly be acceptable.
>>
>>52084700
Well that was a poor choice of words on my part. . .
>>
>>52084706
Calling us friends is a bit much, don't you think?
>>
>>52084700
>strait porn should still be banned but other than that. . .
Fuck off, yurifag.
>>
>>52084730
Associates in arms perhaps? Or maybe you're prefer colleagues?

Fellow Assholes that begrudgingly accept the others' existence?
>>
>>52084746
Meant to say straight up porn there.
>>
What jumps offer pumpkin themed magic?
>>
>>52084775
Assholes that I only tolerate when you're not taking up entire threads masturbating over a single subject.
>>
>>52084478
at a minimum, I would think drop in, some sort of plucky teen, scientist, some sort of government/corporate goon.
>>
>>52084781
It's too late. You're a yurifag now. Even though that doesn't make sense if you're a guy
>>
>>52084787
There was a jump called Ogre something by Yorokonde that has an entire perk tree about that, and lets you become a pumpkin dragon
>>
>>52084836
Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen.
>>
>>52084781
I know what you meant, I was purposely misinterpreting your statement for the sake of a joke.

>>52084808
>Even though that doesn't make sense if you're a guy
Yurifags are people who claim every anime girl is a lesbian and get irrationally angry when male anons claim them as their waifu or when the character expresses interest towards a male. Yurifag is a gender-neutral term.
>>
>>52084787
Nightmare before Christmas.
>>
>>52084836
>>52084840
There's a class for it, but I'm not seeing a perk tree. That's still pretty good though, thanks.

>>52084859
Thanks anon.
>>
>>52084852
>every anime girl is a lesbian and get irrationally angry when male anons claim them as their waifu
I was looking at it in a more literal way, but this is a subset of people I didn't know existed and probably would have been better off not knowing about
>>
>>52084787
>>52084836
>>52084840
You want the "I choose the path of Pumpkins and Straw" option, page 12. Dude put a TON of work into this thing. It's not a perk tree, but a class with some open ended magical powers included.

Also, head to Soul Eater and take Monster Cat. Pumpkin is already used by another MC, but there's nothing stopping you from taking it also. Be her little sister/brother.
>>
>>52084889
I think there's a God of Pumpkins perk in City of Heroes, too.
>>
>>52084889
Ah, gotcha, thanks anon.
>>
>>52084700
>strait porn
Ohio-anon, is that you?
>>
>>52084919
Oh, thank you as well.
Thread posts: 531
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.