[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1377: Spontaneous Musical Number Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 397
Thread images: 81

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52047786
>>
Jumpers! Tell me about your minions
>>
>>52058898
I used to have minions. Now I just have pets.
>>
>>52058939
Oooh, chilling. Or edgy. Can't tell the two apart at times.

>>52058898
Andriods with uploaded AI.
Easy to make, maintain and deploy in new jumps. May or may not be ripoffs of Genos from Onepunch.

Also some 1st Cricle deva, created for specific tasks and to support my soul heriarchy.

Some homonculli (Einzbern style) for when Androids or monofocused spirits aren't quite what the doctor ordered.
>>
File: OwtheEdgeGromit.png (296KB, 400x371px) Image search: [Google]
OwtheEdgeGromit.png
296KB, 400x371px
>>52058939
Careful with all that edge, anon, you might cut yourself.
>>
>>52059176
>>52059114
You both misunderstand, I just dont employ minions anymore and I keep a lot of pets. They dont explode as often or cause the same generalized mayhem.
>>
>>52059114
>>52059176

Why is that guy edgy? I thought he was just saying he stopped getting minions between runs.
>>
>>52059219
That is exactly what I was saying, I just dont get minions anymore as they are too much hassle.
>>
>>52058898
Don't have any, I'm too lazy to head any kind of organization, I usually leave that up to the girls like I did during my time in Basilisk.

They found and trained random people to do random and very specific tasks, while I worked to stall the contest between the Iga and Kouga long enough for everything we set up allowed us to safely fake the assassination of Gennosuke and Oboro as we kidnapped them.

Beyond that, it's a case of "I know a guy who knows a guy" whenever I need to get shit done without me being there.
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>52058898
my Jumper's greatest mundane skill is delegation so his minions come in several flavors.
1. Incompetent but overpowered buffoons I point in a general direction and Tell them to wreck shit
2.hyper competent but barely sapient AI
3.my companions All of whom are functionally mid-game jumpers at this point
4.various sorts of attack animals
5.giant killer robots I stardrop
6.Does viral weaponry count as minions? Because there's a lot of that
7. Legions of Literal nightmare creatures I use As a Psychops weapons/ stealth assassins. Literally going Freddy Krueger on my enemies.
8.The zurg swarm. I share with my wife enhanced by A lot of superpowerful DNA from many different places.
9.the mutualist Strain infected omnics
10.A theoretically unlimited number of print demand Alpha lanterns.
11.a fair number of first second and third circle demons. I don't have writeups for yet , most noticeably the starsdust sentinels and Battler G.
>>
>>52059260
12. Takeshi My first generation tree who has fused with the LoT
13. Several beasts from various universes I've captured In Master balls.
14.Precious a giant shark made out of gold platinum and diamond that swims through Solid matter
15.Whalewolf who has an upscaled copy of Sen. Armstrong's heart and the Nemetrix with Evolutinary Function.
>>
>>52059243
When you say minions, do you mean companions who behave as minions or those companion options that give you lots of people that collectively act as a companion but only have a fraction of the capability?

As to pets, I love pets, but I don't like getting too many, otherwise I just won't be able to give them the time and attention they need. And some of them require a whole lot of attention.
>>
>>52059218
Think about how you phrased it anon, then remember where you are.
>>
Can I make my First Circle demons be basically human?
>>
>>52059331
Minions like the imps from overlord or the waddle dees from kirby. I used to use waddle dees a lot but out of hundreds of them only one or two at most isnactually competant. I have yet to find a setting that lets you buy a large number of actual competant minions.
>>
>>52059500
building on that can my first circle demons basically be driver belts?
>>
>>52059553
Kid Radd, maybe Minish Cap?
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52058898
...where do I even begin?

>the True Fae

When I conquered parts of Arcadia from a demesne-fortress in the Hedge, after the initial terror and rage some of the Gentry chose to enter my service-gaining a soul in exchange for utter obedience. They're organised under four courts: The Avant Guard, the Covenant of Hallows, the Cauldronborn and the Scarlet Blitz, each led by the first four queens to achieve Wyld Transcendence when I had would-be trators and feral Gentry chopped up to bolster my army.

>The Court of Bel

This covers a lot of different beings from the SMTverse. From what I gather, when not out and fighting their main hobbies are fusing with each other for one and surfing the 'net. I forgot to mention-they somehow managed to rig up internet in there.

>Angels

From the beings of Paradiso to the supernal Aether entities to the Nephilim of GoH to whatever metal I flash too hard-whenever I need a bunch of angry professionals to storm in and shoot everything, my go-to shock troopers are usually shiny and winged.

>Devas

I spent a lot of time talking shop with the other Yozis in order to learn to avoid weaknesses in existing demon breeds, rather than letting my subsouls do it naturally. Each of my deva species is crafted from an idealised template through alchemic distillation of our shared intimacies. For example, the Old Spice Guy-like manly oiled incubi spend their entire lives perfecting the art of posing until they pose so hard they spontaneously duplicate through sheer fabulousness, and the duplicate silently leaves to perfect their own posing style.

All because I don't think I'm very good at posing.

>Humanity

The lifeforms that thrive in ages of darkness naturally accrete into lifedraining sprites. Over the ages, I used the dark soul of Manus to both command them like packs of Vashta Nerada.

(cont'd)
>>
>>52059553

Skullgirls has an army of a hundred dudes that are actually like a trained military regiment. They're imported together and the leader gets 50% perk potency while the remaining members get 10% perk potency, iirc. They're pretty great, especially if you branch into surgically enhancing them or teaching them martial arts or magic, non-perk ways of improving them.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52059595
>The ships

At this point, all of my ships are sorta like extensions of my own state of being: Supernova-like nucleases of pure creation that generate mass and energy, and shape it into spatial barriers around a firmament made of the very concept of transportation. Each can bud off millions of little avatars to herald the main ship's approach-although the Angela and Light of Terra stand out in that the former is instead a gauna magical girl hivemind, and the latter has less avatars because they're the crew's projected consciousnesses.

>The unreal

There's a lot of beings I utilise-noble dragons, fingerkings, incarnate urban legends, avatars of wrath, dungeon dimensioners, Nasuverse demons and abyssal entities-which aren't wholly real. Each is tempered in Oramusian flame and branded with sigils to leash them like the fae, adapting to existence while retaining their supernatural properties. Although the demons seldom give me any trouble.

>The world

On the other hand, using the same process I used to incarnate my wife I also summon armies that embody aspects of reality itself into Servantlike vessels, through a modified greater grail hooked up to a perpetual reality engine, an infinite Pyrian manse-labyrinth of chaos emeralds to energise it with, a portal to the local Nevernever in order to supply ectoplasm to consecrate their incarnation and clusters of mannikin crystals to increase the amount of metaphysical weight their saint graphs can throw around.

I can also use the system to mass produce deities by chucking in a few souls and using sorcerous processes but-honestly, what problem's improved by a bumper crop of deities?

>Eaters and slimes

Are cute. CUTE.

>Horrorterrors and Great Ones

Are so niche and differently-sentient they're really less minions and more eccentric tourists who I summon for impromptu Human Relations 101 classes, that happen to really like doing me favors. Mainly by building dream dimensions.
>>
>>52059606
>>52059568
Guess I need to look into those then. Thanks.
>>
>>52059628
>On the other hand, using the same process I used to incarnate my wife
Who?
>>
File: JC6.jpg (216KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
216KB, 1131x707px
>>52059657
Cosmic fire. Basically, the anthropomorphic personification of that perk in Light of Terra.

My god production technolog was much more primitive back in the day, though. I merely had a greater grail system buffed by true magics and divine words, and the Ensoul technique. So after thousands of years of courting her by playing the guitar at the stars really hard to invite her to anthropomorphisation, when she stepped out of the cauldron it took her a little while to get used tot things like emotions. And society. And generally interacting with things without setting them on fire.

We were together for thousands of years, but we parted in the Eldar jump. We'd both known it would be best for us to break up before my increasing ambition broke us up, but ironically I was so succesfull in teaching her to be human she learned how to feel homesick.

So we parted ways after a long night. And she went back to being an inchoate natural force instead of a person.

And no, I have not filled that particular emotional void. I am in other, less conventional intimate relationships-but I haven't been in a proper marriage since.
>>
<----/lit/
>>
>>52059791
You okay there, buddy?
>>
File: Not fine.png (4KB, 389x86px) Image search: [Google]
Not fine.png
4KB, 389x86px
>>52059839
>>
File: Metaknight_e01dce_1095232.jpg (77KB, 287x877px) Image search: [Google]
Metaknight_e01dce_1095232.jpg
77KB, 287x877px
If you got a wish, that wasn't locked off 'till post spark/chain, what would you wish for?
>>
File: 1470990329909.png (734KB, 642x693px) Image search: [Google]
1470990329909.png
734KB, 642x693px
>>52059791
Sorry what is on lit that is important here friendo?
>>
>>52059876
I would wish That the omni-verse and its inhabitants Would immediately become and remain in perpetuity good,fair and just as defined by my ethical systems.
>>
>>52059876
To be able to go a month where nobody shitposted or trolled or baited on the thread. Is there a god this powerful?
>>
>>52059932
Are you going to at least admit that's a horribly unethical thing to wish for?
>>
File: 1482371890293.jpg (462KB, 2356x2504px) Image search: [Google]
1482371890293.jpg
462KB, 2356x2504px
>>52059876
I would wish I knew what to wish for.
>>
>>52059932
Good job bancho, you just brainwashed literally everyone into becoming just as terrible as you.
>>
File: tumblr_nq94v0l5xv1qb5gkjo2_1280.jpg (107KB, 605x513px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq94v0l5xv1qb5gkjo2_1280.jpg
107KB, 605x513px
>>52059932
>perpetuity good,fair and just as defined by my ethical systems.
>as defined by my ethical systems.
>>
>>52059943
how is making everything and everybody Ethical unethical?

>>52059957
nobody's the villain in their own story You know.
>>
>>52059964
And some people are seen as the villain in the story of everyone else. People like Hitler, and you. You thinking that you are right doesn't actually make you right, you know?
>>
>>52059986
and I see you and people like you as being in the wrong, Do you see the stalemate here?
>>
>>52059997
>>52059986

Both of you are stupid now stop this even stupider agrument
>>
Do you think it would be fair to assume that an electrokinetic conduit could eventually emulate the abilities of neon and video conduits? They lie in the same general ballpark, what with them manipulating light and electricity in various forms.
>>
To my knowledge there are loads of perks that let you translate magical phenomenon into technology, but are there any perks that let you do the opposite and turn mechanical functions into magic spells and such?

the main use I can think of is turning a GBE into a handheld spell, but even beyond that, it just seems like s generally useful skill to have.
>>
>>52059964
No one person should get to decide everyone's behavior and morality.

Also, don't you have freedom as your most beloved value? You're stripping everyone's freedom and agency because you believe you know better. That your beliefs are more important. You're literally the opposite of freedom right now. You're YVWH. You're fucking Darkseid.
>>
>>52059997
The difference is that people have told you over and over again you are unequivocally the worst thing in existence. Not a single person has sympathised with your goals.

Your insistence you are not therefore comes off as petulant and deliberately provocative.

At least have the grace to not talk about yourself. Notice how little flack you take when you don't try to convince people what you're doing is right?

Learn to pattern recognition. The only stalemate exists in your own autistic entitlement complex.
>>
>>52060021
I really doubt it, but it depends on what in particular you are after.
>>
>>52058484
Thanks anon!

>>52058512
It does have a chance of failing, mostly because the cavalry strength is proportional to the threat you face, turning an impossible fight into a difficult one. Oh and it doesn't activate unless there is a plausible threat to your existence, so you'll have to use other 1UPs first before this one.

>>52058597
I assume you are saying this would be OP because it's an absolute 1UP each year for 400 CP? Because it's not, like previously mentioned.
Unless you meant something else, in which case I'll have to ask you to explain further.
>>
>>52060054
That lightspeed ability that's not really all that speedy, flight, and those video constructs. I mean, I'm probably wanking a bit if I go with that, but as far as I can see, they all involve some form of electromagnetism, and conduit growth has nothing to do with logic and science anyway.
>>
>>52060081
Yeah, probably. Cole and Kessler showed those abilities, more or less.
>>
>>52059876

I'd want to go home for a decade like it was a Jump. Just check in on my friends and family to see them again, help them in ways I couldn't before it all began since I'd have the power to actually do something now. Pay off bills, take care of medical issues, fix up the house, start living a good life in front of them so they wouldn't worry, covert therapy and wish fulfillment for loved ones. I don't wanna change the world or anything, maybe post-chain or something. I'd just want to come back and be a better person than I used to be for a while and renew my motivation to see the adventure out to its conclusion.
>>
>>52060062
It still comes off as a 1 up. You have no limits scaling here like cenanon and his dumbass john cena meme perks.
>>
>>52060021
It seems like a bit of a stretch to me, but then again, it all boils down to how you fanwank. You could be super strict and say that you only get the powers listed on the jump page, you could say that the powers available are much more free than what you can do within the confines of the game. You could even say that all conduit powers have some shared underlying mechanics behind them that would eventually let you have all the conduit powers.

I hate to be that guy who just says "make something up" when someone asks for advice on these things, but to my knowledge, the game itself is actually pretty damn vague about how all that works. So it really is all up to you.

That being said, in my own chain, I go by the idea that you can dip into other conduit powers, but only through deliberate study and genetic modifications.
>>
File: Amazons Season 2 Promo 3.jpg (103KB, 640x685px) Image search: [Google]
Amazons Season 2 Promo 3.jpg
103KB, 640x685px
Well I am certainly glad I decided to wait for Kamen Rider Amazons Season 2 before working on a Kamen Rider Amazons jump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BVpPgRc4fI&feature=youtu.be

Shit looks hype.
>>
>>52060140
Mmmh yeah, I see where you're coming from here. May add a 'up to 1 titan and carrier group' as a cap. Still very powerful but won't do much against superpowered enemies and their biggatons.
>>
>>52060156
Nah, that's alright. Can't really answer that question anyway as there's not that much shown in the games regarding a conduit's potential besides Kessler's bullshit. I'll just go with me being able to approximate those things with electricity as a basis. So lightning speed instead of light speed, and electrical constructs instead of video ones.
>>
>>52060081
Speed and flight shouldn't be a problem, though I doubt your constructs would be the near perfect visual duplicates of other things. Constructs though seem to be something multiple conduit types have, just that video is the best at it.
>>
>>52060173
Is this like, the zombie apocalypse edition of kamen rider? Because that's what I got from the funky eyes and eating people.
>>
>>52060173
So the Amazons are cyborgs, now? Cool.
>>
>>52060186
That is much better.
>>
File: Amazons Season 2 Promo 1.jpg (113KB, 1500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Amazons Season 2 Promo 1.jpg
113KB, 1500x500px
>>52060222

Kinda? Most of them aren't actual zombies, just genetically engineered monsters that eat people. And the world hasn't ended yet.

You have to watch Season 1 to understand everything. It's only 13 episodes so it'll be quick.

>>52060226

Looks like it, Anon. According to a synopsis Amazons seem to be now to infect humans and turn them into Amazons.
>>
>>52059922

its where writting crappy self insert fanfiction belongs.
>>
>>52060267
Okay then, precision added.

Because Of Falcon! (200 CP)
Fuckin’ Falcons and their bullshit perma-jamming. Grumble, grumble, grumble…
Anytime something goes wrong somewhere, at least you’ll be ready.
This perk grants you an unending supply of humorous excuses for almost any situation you may find yourself into and most people will accept that excuse with an ironic smile and an eye roll.
Urge to shout your excuse in CAPS-LOCK not included (Maybe).
May or may not cause people to wave away any punishment you may incur, so if you’re in the military and fuck up somehow, you’ll likely still be punished, only slightly less.
>>
>>52060222
Not zombie apocalypse, yet. But yes, they are flesh-eating monsters made by a company that is basically Umbrella. The reason they made creatures that have to consume human flesh to live seems to be more or less "We needed a reason?". I mean, there's some stuff about the president of Nozama Pharmacy being a crazy Darwinist, but that doesn't explain all the scientists he employed.
>>
>>52060291
And here I thought /lit/ was for shitposting about your favorite russian authors.
>>
>>52060204
Well those are actually canon. Kessler can turn into lightning, Cole can straight up fly by the time he fights the beast, and Cole can make simple constructs like whips and handcuffs. I imagine the nature of electricity wouldn't lend itself to more complicated constructs, though.

>>52060291
I thought we belonged on /qst/. What's with the change in shitposting?
>>
>>52060343
>I thought we belonged on /qst/. What's with the change in shitposting?

you aren't actually maintaining any sort of pretense of playing a game together, so you would still be breaking the rules if you went to qst.
>>
File: 1486506978743.png (30KB, 353x384px) Image search: [Google]
1486506978743.png
30KB, 353x384px
>>52060291
But lit only like extremely terrible old books not relatively decent webnovels and such.
>>
>>52060343
Huh. Looks like I underestimated conduit powers once again. It's getting /really/ appealing to jump Ghostrider beforehand and to just take ALL the powers in the jump.
>>
>>52060372
Have you tried pushing this with CYOA gen and its' splinters? How'd that go for you?

Because buddy: We have an entire drive full of pretenses. And more persistent shitposters than you have tried.

And we're still here.
>>
>>52060416
Actually CYOA Gen has a persistent shitposter now, too. Don't know if it's the same guy pulling double time or someone else.
>>
>>52060439
Huh. I almost pity the poor bastard, they're plenty good at shitposting each other already.
>>
>>52060416

CYOA gen at least produces CYOAs which are kind of like the character creation portion of an actual gsme.

This shit is just wankery. The exact same wankery as the 'modern fantasy' threads back in the day only with more anime slapped on.
>>
>>52060476
Hoo boy I guess you havent seen the 800+ jumps we have then.
>>
>>52060476
Clicky the drive link we have almost 900 of those adventures now.
>>
What scale of power and number of forces would it take to wage war on Hell in Exalted?
>>
>>52060529
>>52060540

Not him, but it's not like we can really call each Jump it's own individual adventure. They're all different worlds, but they fit into the overarching CYOA that is Jumpchain. We got the one CYOA, it's just massive as all hell.
>>
File: tumblr_o87bmz6BRY1tzr7d7o1_1280.jpg (38KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o87bmz6BRY1tzr7d7o1_1280.jpg
38KB, 680x680px
>>52060591
Just drop Doomguy on them, I'm sure he'll figure something out.
>>
>>52060591
...define wage war. Wars are constantly waged there, all the time. They just seldom affect anything in the hallmark of a 2CD and almost never that of a 3CD.
>>
>>52060616
Okay, what would be required to win a war and conquer Hell?
>>
File: IMG_3497.jpg (20KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3497.jpg
20KB, 192x192px
>>
>>52060702
How is that bait?
>>
>>52060651
...considering Hell is CREATED from multiple cosmic entities stitched together?

Slightly less than the entire, unified hosts of Exalted (at Essence 5) supported by most of the gods-including all the Incarnae-and preferably two friendly Primordials as well as an unknown quantity of allied races, resources and concepts which may or may not still exist.

Let me put it this way: The Realm Defenxe Grid is a massive magitech construct of leylines than spans most of Creation which when captained by a Solar-type Exalt, can generate pretty much any disaster you can imagine with pinpoint precision. What most think of as the Daystar is actually a giant robot capable of destroying all of Creation with its' self destruct mechanism, and HAS been used to destroy a mock-Creation (comparable to the original, in-sphere'd one) images ago.

This is what the game considers enough firepower to intimidate a Primordial. The Yozis are maimed and mad, but there's a lot of them and some of their charms imply while they're technically weaker, they've adapted to improve at desperate; brutal violence. Malfeas for example is nowhere near as codependent as his predecessor.
>>
File: [Huh...].jpg (50KB, 534x443px) Image search: [Google]
[Huh...].jpg
50KB, 534x443px
For those that have read "Circle of Magic" a small question.

I'm the Anon two threads ago who realized that he might need to reread the books to refresh himself on the setting and its rules. Thankfully, wikiwalking has been helping me fill in a lot of gaps, but there's still one thing.

How does this plan for my time there look to you:

> Show up in Emelan, near the Winding Circle as a 14-16 year-old Academic Mage alongside Tomoe Mami, who is in the same age range, but an Ambient Mage (Thread).
> No specialities, only hard work and gitting gud with as many aspects of Academic Magic as possible. Also learn a few Weaving tricks from Mami in return for control exercises.
> Plan for a way for the both of us to get thrown into Discipline so that I can start our project.
> Being creating items that an Academic Mage could store spells in to be used later. Or. If that already exists, make it better in every respect.
> Grow into an item crafting genius regardless, while Mami figures out how to weave more than just fabric and magic.
> If ever given the choice to journey outside the Winding Circle, take it so Mami and I can grow some more independently. However, make certain that we could communicate with each other every night/week.
> After earning full certification, stay in Winding Circle to study Academic Magic more, and help out Mami in whatever she does.
> Basically? Live the life of the Scholarly Couple.
>>
*un-sphere'd
>>
File: 1451943615607.jpg (50KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
1451943615607.jpg
50KB, 600x325px
>>52060651
Could always do what I try to do: Stack the hell out of demon nobility/loyalty perks and items, crank up some physical or magical strength, then start subverting the chain of command until you've effectively won over the hierarchy via politics and displays. If need be, take a general and turn them into a new sword sheath/piece of gear to show that if they're not useful as they are, you'll MAKE them useful in some way.

Not all wars require destruction, though a display or two of such won't hurt in this case to show you're above the hordes of mooks.
>>
>>52058898
I have these guys. And all the other demons that I passively spawn just by being in a place.
>>
>>52060817
How many Yozis are there, anyway?
>>
>>52059876
Not sure.
Maybe to have every limiter on who I am broken or removed, so I could 'evolve' forever.
Maybe just the wisdom to see what's good in life and the ability to show others.
Or maybe the courage to never back down or surrender, no matter what.
>>
>>52060028
Doesn't Crimson Saint do that? Tech-to-magic and magic-to-tech?
It's in one of the FF jumps, IIRC.
>>
>>52060866
Red, the problem with that is 1. the hierarchy goes up to being which may or may not be considered demons for the perks' purposes, 2. the current incumbent is physically incapable of a non-violent response to a challenge to his authority without being an utter buffoon and 3. the local ultimate legal authority mandates the strong rule the weak as a command.

>>52060920
At least 15. Out of them 3 are imprisoned and driven mad extra-hard to the point of apparent incoherence, and one is so hard to find the Solar Deiberative couldn't.

Even though they fucking imprisoned her too.
>>
http://pastebin.com/kB4jJxAG
>>
>>52060722
I was talking about this anon

>>52060291
>>
>>52060291
>>
>>52061135
There is no limit to Florida Man's depravity.
I'm scared to think of what will happen if/when he goes to 40k
>>
File: Minions.gif (2MB, 530x279px) Image search: [Google]
Minions.gif
2MB, 530x279px
>>52058898
7-Minions: Maintain bases and equipment.
Agents: Carry out missions.
6-Henchmen: Oversee Agents and undertake greater missions .
5-Associates: In charge of departments (spying, medical, construction, etc).
4-Junior Companions: May take command of operations and requisition personnel and equipment.
3-Senior Companions: Part of Advisory Council, seniority over newer companions, train Junior Companions.
2-Under Bosses: 50 jumps minimum requirement, elite magic/swordsman/soldier/scientist etc.
1-Boss: Anon
>>
>>52060920
Twenty-three, though only fifteen of them are named. The other eight are for the GM to fill in with whatever they want, like how there are thirteen Deathlords but only eight named.
>>
File: 1236219240218.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1236219240218.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>52061024
Whoops. Fair enough, ignore me.
>>
>>52060651
You've already done that just by being an Exalted. Malfeas is a prison camp, the inhabitants are slaves. The problem isn't that you don't rule Hell, it's that there are lots of other people who rule Hell, too. So just kill everyone else who has summoning spells.
>>
>>52060028
Lowee line in the new Hyperdimension Neptunia jump has a perk to do it either way.
>>
>>52060028
Fate has a perk for that, though you need the capstone booster to make it spells and not just magic artifacts. Without it, you could make a Graviton Beam Wand, but not a Graviton Beam Incantation.
>>
>>52061135
I like to think Muffet inspired his book in Gonzo Journalism.
>>
>>52061862
You're technically right on paper but completely wrong in practice. In the current era everyone who remembers how to control the Yozis AND has the aptitude to do it is dead or insane. And considering controlling even a 3CD takes a stupendous amount of effort by Solar standards no one Exalt is running the place.
>>
>>52061920
... I never wanted this boner.
>>
>>52061862
I don't want to just be a prince of Hell, I want to be the king. I want to see the broken broken primordials kneel before me. To lead the full force of Hell to conquer Creation before restoring the world to the Glory of the First Age.
>>
>>52062037
I thought we were talking about conquering Hell, not running it. You can leave running it to the proles, a conqueror only takes what he desires.
>>
>>52061172
But he didn't ask for your opinion either. You'll have to meme better if you wanna be successful in this thread.
>>
>>52062364
Nah, that's about the meme level I've come to expect from this thread.
>>
>>52062284
I am talking about conquering Hell. I'm telling you why the other guy's suggestion is completely unworkable because of the logistics issues.

>>52062234
Well, good luck with that sunny Jim
>>
>>52062440
But anon, just because the thread's sense of comedy, and meme ability, and literally everything else, is shit, it doesn't mean that we can't improve. I mean, this is only the 1377nd thread. A few thousand more and we'll be actually funny.
>>
>>52059964
>how is making everything and everybody Ethical unethical?

Because your ethical system allows you to brainwash everyone. Hench, it is unethical.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
Oh hey, questions.

>>52059500
You can have them look basically human, and act close-ish to human. But demons are still fundamentally a different thing from humans.

They'll still be naturally immaterial spirits and most will have a sort of... stereotypical personality, for example.

>>52059564
Sure. Though they probably wouldn't get close to Kamen Rider shenigans.

But a belt that covers the wearer in armor/a rider suit seems perfectly possible, kind of like a less-subtle variant of the Perroneles/Living Armors.

>>52060591
Let's see... Well this >>52060817, seems accurate.

With the small caveat that, even aside from the Yozis being more tuned to desperate, brutal violence than they were as Primordials...

They've also been producing armies of 1st Circles, stockpiling weapons, creating new doomsday devices, and other such fun things to build up their forces for 5 millenia. They'd be a lot more prepared for a war than they were when the Exalted and the Gods first sneak-attacked them.

>>52053941
>Mardukth, working on a Infernals build.
Alright. Sorry about the lateness of my reply, busy with some exams here.

>Can you switch out members of the Demonic Retinue? like it you summon a 1st circle you like and want to add it to the ranks, or some of the demons reproduce?
I'll allow switching them out for for basic 1st Circles, yes.

If they're enhanced beyond what 1st Circles can naturally get (like, they've been imported somewhere), then you won't be able to add them to it anymore though.

>Does is come with a "Suddenly Demons" summoning option like the Demon Familiars do, or is it...
Hm, no, they don't really come with a "Suddenly Demons" option. I'm afraid you'll have to lead them into the world manually, in a neat and orderly line. (Except if you just want them to appear by you in a Suddenly Demons moment at a jump's start, because that'd be fine. You just can't keep summoning them you like as you can with a Familiar.)
>>
File: Orabilis.jpg (153KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orabilis.jpg
153KB, 582x800px
>>52062646
>>52053941
>but you didn't even give the transformation a Rider Name!
I kinda felt like that was something that should be up to the individual's choice... But you could go with Kamen Rider Infernal?

>this can be used as a weapon right?
Definitely. It's very, very loud.

>But can you bludgeon someone over the head with it like a proper Heavy Metal Guitar?
Yup. It's not exactly balanced properly for a weapon, but it's got Artifact nigh-indestructibly and is reasonably heavy (and heavier for people not attuned to it, like other artifacts), so as an Exalt that should be much of a problem.

>Is this a copy of Lieger's Sword of the Yozi?
It's not an /exact/ copy, no... But it's quite close. I think it just loses the reflexive perfect parry every action, but gains a speedboost evoking Ligier's own flashing movements.

>Can people/things found in the Mirror leave it within the 10 mile radius?
Sure, as long as you take them out. Wouldn't just jump out passively.

>Can you place the Monastery just inside Cecycline so when you enter the desert through the Desert Wanderer perk, it is right there?
I had not considered that... But yes, I'm going to say you can.

>can you take others through the desert with you?
Yes. But make sure not to lose them while you're there, that would be bad.

>Lintha are basically a type of Yozi Kin. If a Infernal can have...
Well, Lintha are a little different from normal Yozi Kin. In that they're not actually human at all, and get their abilities directly from being descended from Kimbery instead of a demon.

>a companion gets a Lunar Mate is it a new person, or import? Do they take up their own companion slot in later jumps, or share one?
Can be a new person or can be an Import, you (and their?) choice.

Hm. I could let them share companion slots, yeah. Sharing slots sounds fine.

>The Lexicon at the end is good, but did you know it just kind of cuts out in the mid
Yes. Very sorry about that, I still need to finish the rest of that.
>>
>>52062646
>>52062669

okay, so what stats are we talking here and does it help if they are in fact Descended from an intelligent driver belt descended from an intelligent driver belt which has been imported into damn near every KR jump descended from a late game Jumper , who is around Low to mid DC cosmic in power level?
>>
File: NieR_Emil_SS2.png (883KB, 1167x719px) Image search: [Google]
NieR_Emil_SS2.png
883KB, 1167x719px
Has anyone ever given up their life to protect yours? Specially if there was no resurrection possible.
>>
>>52059964
>how is making everything and everybody Ethical unethical?

If your ethical system allows for mindrape to promulgate itself, then the act is not unethical by its standards.

However, this solipsistic ethics is so hostile to alternates - and nobody truly shares an identical ethical framework - that it is inherently hostile to individuality and freedom.

You declare yourself our enemy, and wonder why we do not like you.
>>
>>52058898
Minions? I don't really tend to think of them in that light, but I guess they kind of are, technically.

>The Hot Springs Crew
Includes 68 Dolls rescued from Nechronica, one Raccoon lady who manages the whole thing, and Kiki the British Witch who runs errands for Santa. I really don't consider them minions. They're more like extended family. The Dolls are mostly fixed and self-sufficient now, content to work as maids, bath attendants, cooks, and entertainers. There were originally 101, but over the last few decades a number found homes, careers, families, and stayed behind. They come to me if there are larger problems with their little society and I try to make time to visit with them on occasion, but they know I'm a busy person with obligations I have to fulfill or else everything grinds to a halt.

>"I can buy my own Insurance now!"
Roughly 20 to 30 highly trained operatives who are standard Humans for the world around them, but always come equipped with what is needed for the job at hand. These guys are actually minions and don't see much real action. Considering they don't really "exist" until they are needed, they're almost a summon. Zero interpersonal skills beyond interrogation and intimidation. Not much personality either.

>The Wolf Pack
6 Wolf Cubs bought in Princesses Mononoke by Frisk. Really, they answer to her but they listen to me well enough. Raven and I had to rig up a kick-ass shrinking spell to keep them at the size of large wolves. They have long since reached the size of Moro and it was getting way too obvious to have things that large just... stomping around. Excellent guards, highly intelligent, but show no inclination to try on a Human form at all. Technically classified as Pets.

>>52059876
Two Returns. One to save the Pines Twins and one to go back to my true home in the Great Northern Woods.

>>52061135
I wish these were all weirder than the headlines I've seen in real life, but they're not. Fun read.
>>
>>52062780
>Imlying I have friends, even in a mastubatory imagination game
Wew lad.
>>
>>52062792
okay I just wanted people to be capable of giving and receiving True freedom. I know a lot of people aren't capable of either and I don't know a better way to fix that.
>>
>>52062792
Why do you persist?
Bancho doesn't understand humans, and it's impossible to tell where the jumper ends and the sad weirdo begins.
There are cacti capable of greater comprehension.
>>
>>52062931
Radical Freedom leads to people doing things they don't actually want to do.

Such as whimsically jumping off a cliff because they're free of the limitations of self preservation instinct.
>>
File: flower-is-egg! FUCK-CACTUS!.jpg (85KB, 700x802px) Image search: [Google]
flower-is-egg! FUCK-CACTUS!.jpg
85KB, 700x802px
>>52062972
Sun is warm! Hot! Dry. Water good!

Make flower.
>>
File: Isidorable.gif (36KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Isidorable.gif
36KB, 565x800px
>>52062732
>okay, so what stats are we talking here
Well, essentially, they'd be wearing a living demon as their "power armor"... they just need a Shapechange charm to switch between belt and 'rider' armor form.

So you'd get the demons natural armor/toughness as the basic armor, which if we say, take the same armor as a Teodozjia with their Jade flesh (since those are Essence 4 and pretty stronk for 1st Circles)... Would be a little bit worse than Superheavy Artifact plate (but still better than anything else) at resisting cutting/slashing/stabbing but just as good at protecting from bludgeoning/bashing attacks (13L/15B for the demon, compared to 15L/15B for Superheavy). Then it likely has the Sheathing the Material Form charm, for even more armor. (For reference, a rocket launcher to the face is only 10L damage at base. And thus only does minimum damage to someone wearing armor like this, even without Sheathing the Material Form.)

As for strength... either the wearer could use the demon's strength for that, like a miniature warstrider/hellstrider. In which case you're probably looking at Strength 6 in Exalted terms, which is enough (with even a little athletic training, and no real effort) to casually lift horses, bend horseshoes into pretzels, or enough strength to jump 6 yards straight up without any technique or running start.

Or maybe it just enhances the strength of the wearer, giving a few bonusses either innately or with charms. It'd probably be a more modest improvement for the average person, but scales better for stronger wearers.

Add other charms to the demon species as you wish? Perhaps a bunch of Blessings to enhance the wearer.

>does it help if they are in fact Descended from...
And being descended from that probably helps in some way, yes. Not sure how much or what it'd do though.
>>
>>52063079
Daaw, how could anyone call this the most tsundere of plants? That's just plain deredere.
>>
>>52062646
Well, plan B, then.

Anyone know of any perks that let you take a position of authority by defeating the one currently in the position? So I can just smack the taste out of Malfeas' mouth and take his place as king?
>>
>>52062780
Someone gave up their face to save me from the squirrels in my mind. Does that count?
>>
>>52063196
There is a perk that does exactly that in shadow of mordor.
>>
>>52063196
I think Shadow of Mordor has that.
>>
>>52063047
could you elaborate on this. I had not considered that angle.

>>52063126
>Add other charms to the demon species as you wish? Perhaps a bunch of Blessings to enhance the wearer.

Okay I Work with this, a race of these doesn't sound like it would be too shabby a way to enhance my armies.

>And being descended from that probably helps in some way, yes. Not sure how much or what it'd do though.

Would being able to use transformation gimmicks to enhance their abilities as well Be a viable option? I've got'a couple of them I can reproduce accurately on a large scale. like less picky versions of the insect robots from kabuto,Lockseeds and Gashats.
>>
I wish to befriend Gilgamesh.

What will be the quickest way of doing that? I understand it is possible, but incredibly difficult, as he befriended Hakuno, but he has a complex about Enkidu and I would like to help him with it
>>
File: logan poster.jpg (189KB, 809x1199px) Image search: [Google]
logan poster.jpg
189KB, 809x1199px
Just saw Logan which was pretty great. Seems like a shame to miss out on it.

Any chance of X-Men getting an update for a time lengthening drawback?

This is mostly just asking the guy who made it. I want to say Cracker Jack but I'm not 100% on that/
>>
>>52063248
Have you tried sharing your pills with him? I find that it makes fast friends
>>
Where's a good place to watch the digimon tri movies?
>>
>>52063222
>>52063224
Thanks.

That'll probably work for this, but that makes me curious, is there one that works without you being a legitimate member of the organization?

>>52063126
Actually, Mardukth, would a Drop-In with Orphan Cub be considered a legitimate member of Hell? What if they took the drawback that makes the Yozis want them dead?
>>
Would it be a bad idea to jump fate and spread dragonballs for more wishes or use dnd to make wish rings and just toss out a wish ring every couple hundred miles? Basically just hand wishes like candy to screw up the grail war?
>>
>>52060173
Looks brutal. Part of me is still disappointed there are no warrior women.
>>
>>52063261
Nope that deserves a second jump. Make it cat.
>>
>>52063126
How big are the physical boosts from winning with Hero of Hell? One tenth again as strong each time? More? Less?

And do they scale with you so they'll be noticeable even when you can move planets under raw strength?
>>
>>52063236
Radical Freedom is a philosophical idea that comes from the concept of there ultimately being no limitation on decisions. True Freedom as you dictate would enforce such capability, and remove anything that prevents action from people's minds. Such as morality, self preservation, empathy, and so on. Sure they can choose to follow such, but they would have no inherent attachment to such ideas and would be able to discard them at the drop of a hat for any reason.

True Freedom requires an inherently chaotic mind as far as modern sensibilities are concerned, considering people with it could go from Mr. Rodgers to The Joker in an instant with no warning.
>>
>>52063261
I plan to do something as soon as I can get around to seeing it was actually thinking about a fairly major update to add and overhaul a lot of stuff but I can't promise when that'll be.
>>
>>52063358
Are they doing any more X-Men movies after Logan and Deadpool 2?
>>
>>52063358
Sweet.
>>
Do people use the Jumper Record Template in the google drive, or something else for organization? Just starting out and I'm not sure the template feels natural to use. I'm thinking I might do it in Excel for easier organization.
>>
File: edgy.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>52062899
>>
>>52063393
Uh, yeah. Think they're planning a bunch stuff over the next 4 or 5 years. New Mutants, Gambit, the next Main Series movie focusing on the Phoenix or something, and... I think there was something else?
>>
File: Sun Dragon.png (655KB, 952x637px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Dragon.png
655KB, 952x637px
>>52063236
>Okay I Work with this, a race of these doesn't sound like it would be too shabby a way to enhance my armies.
Mhm. Seems good, yes.

>Would being able to use transformation gimmicks to enhance their abilities as well Be a viable option? I've got'a couple of them I can reproduce accurately on a large scale. like less picky versions of the insect robots from kabuto,Lockseeds and Gashats.
Possibly, yes? They likely wouldn't really push past 1st Circle limits, but it might temporarily give them charms or some other enhancement. I dunno, fanwank something.

>>52063305
Hm... Not entirely sure if being an Infernal entirely counts as being a legit part of the Descending Hierarchy, but it's likely close enough. Orphan Cub probably lowers your legitimacy though?

A more pressing problem with this idea is that the other Yozi might not be too happy about it (despite it being legal), and they're now locked in the rotting corpse of their former king...

>>52063330
>How big are the physical boosts from winning with Hero of Hell? One tenth again as strong each time? More? Less?
I kind of intentionally left it vague. So whatever seems appropriate to you, as long as it's a noticeable boost each time. One tenth seems fine, I guess?

>And do they scale with you so they'll be noticeable even when you can move planets under raw strength?
The boosts from winning do scale with you, yes. The starting physical boost you get from just getting the perk at base doesn't.
>>
>>52063196
Isn't Malfeas like a universe-sized city who took hundreds of Solar Exalts at full power to defeat?
>>
>>52063358
>Overhaul

I'm not sure if I'm happy or scared.
>>
>>52063456
personally I use excel too, but it's not the best for actually writing stuff, so I have a bunch of word and text files floating around my jump folder as well as my actual jumper sheets.
>>
>>52063521
>Hundreds of
More like three hundred, and maybe less.

And I don't think that he is 'universe-sized'. It's that one of those 'infinite' things in exalted that isn't actually that big but it is still huge.
>>
>>52063503
>the rotting corpse of their former king
Well, I'd use the the Maiden of Endings capstone from Sidereals for that, so hopefully it wouldn't be rotting, at the least.
>>
>>52063456
I generally use Google Docs and folders to organize everything. Each Jump gets its own document. Then I have a Reference Document for myself and each of my Companions where Perks and Items get roughly sorted.

It's not the best system, but it works well enough for my purposes.
>>
>>52063503
Possibly, yes? They likely wouldn't really push past 1st Circle limits, but it might temporarily give them charms or some other enhancement. I dunno, fanwank something.

so they wouldn't be able to tap into the full power of the Gimmicks And they are bound by What a first circle can do at all times? are those perfect Combat Charms and/or infinite damage things on the table at least?
>>
>>52063503
Do the boosts stack on top of each other multiplicatively or does it just add ten percent of your base strength each time? Say for your second boost, would you have 1.21 times your base strength or just 1.2?
>>
>>52063521
Well, we don't know how well Malfeas would stack up against the Solar Exalted. Back when he was defeated he was Theion, the Radiant Holy Is. Theion was infinitely large, Malfeas is big but finite. I'd probably give Malfeas better chances against the Exalted, though, for all that he's smaller. He has less difficulty focusing his power down now, and has also respecced to be a lot better at killing things. Theion had a bunch of charms for being a ruler and cosmic authority. Malfeas has replaced all of those with ways to hurt people.
>>
From The Dragon-blooded:

>Perfect effect charms are not literally omnipotent and powerful magic/conceptual abilities from other settings could plausibly outpower or match it.

So what kind of magic can overpower Perfect Defenses? I assume people like the Spectre would just lolnope them and Anima casters have a solid chance? Probably most things from Fate or Index, too.
>>
>>52063521
He used to be an actually infinite mass of... light... fire... cosmic stuff. Current Malfeas is a city of brass, assorted metals, and radioactive hatred fire and... I want to say Jupiter-sized, since that's the only direct statement I recall, but the anon who posted that also said it was a one-off statement and dubious, so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>52063639
"Powerful Magic" is anything above an Inheritance cycle mage. So, yes the Spectre and a shit-ton of Servants would utterly no-sell them.
>>
File: SuitsJump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
SuitsJump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
So this was in uploads, and I don't exactly recall if this was posted in thread or not.
>>
>>52063692
it wasn't Red,this was mentioned at the end of the Thread before last, but it was too late for anyone to talk about it and we got distracted by the new thread.
>>
>>52063639
I think it'd be better to ask what can't defeat them. Most magic period is going to utterly trounce anything from Exalted.
>>
>>52063692
It belongs to someone on reddit.

Is that the tv show with all the lawyers?
>>
Tell me, tasty friends - did any of you end up Seeking Mr. Eaten's name?
>>
>>52063521
He's not quite universe-sized, no. But he /is/ really, really big, yes.

As in, he has uncountable layers, some of which as large as the entirety of Creation. And his outer layer is even more vast.

It's stated that savants of the Solar Deliberative tried and failed to measure its area.

>>52063521
While that will let you perma-kill them, without damaging reality and possibly without creating a new Neverborn... from the sound of the perk, you'd still have a corpse.

>>52063617
I don't really know how crazy these gimmicks get, so I'm not sure what to say about tapping into the full power of those... But yes, perfect combat charms are on the table for Spirits. Infinite damage however isn't by a long shot, that's an elder Solar-level thing.

>>52063636
Considering the boost's supposed to be noticeable every time, it'd almost have to be multiplicative, right? So 1.21 times.
>>
>>52063813
In an earlier chain, yeah. It marked the point at which that jumper's descent into madness went full tilt.
>>
>>52063692
It was not.
It's surprisingly okay. A little lackluster on items. And that last drawback, holy shit.
Still need the jumpmaker to come to the thread.
>>52063760
Yup.
Genius slacker accidentally's a job at a law firm. Without a degree, or passing the bar.

It's decent, if a bit heavy on the drama at times.
>>
File: Superman_(Regime).png (127KB, 277x375px) Image search: [Google]
Superman_(Regime).png
127KB, 277x375px
For the Jumpers who took Injustice, how did you stop Regime Superman?

Or did you side with him?

Perhaps you just laid low for 10 years until the jump ended?
>>
>>52063827
Okay so a legion of people with GBEs and perfect aim and Dodge. Sounds like it'll work
>>
File: 126075124944.png (6KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075124944.png
6KB, 207x203px
>>52063827
...And I'm linking the wrong things.

>>52063564
>While that will let you perma-kill them, without damaging reality and possibly without creating a new Neverborn... from the sound of the perk, you'd still have a corpse?
>>
>>52063865

Hey, if you take Demonic Aspect three times, how much does that mutate you? I want to say I could handle being grotesquely deformed for ten years but for +300CP I'm probably not imagining something horrible enough. Would it impair you physically?

Actually, how do we pick our Coadjutor? Is it based on the Caste Yozi, or what?
>>
>>52063827
Alright, thanks.
>>
File: JC14.png (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.png
625KB, 1920x1080px
>>52062780
Yes. I remember Katherine Browne, whose company built the solar satellite I incinerated an Antediluvian with-but not before it crushed her beneath a tide of flesh.

I remember Olaf Magnusson, just another einherjar-who happened to turn Surt's blade while I was locked in battle with Hel.

And I even remember Arthur, a peasant farmer who let me hide out in his basement when I was a mortal in Ravenloft.

I try not to be sentimental.

But I never forget any sacrifice made for my sake.

>>52063521
To clarify what >>52063642 and >>52063637 said, here's some highlights from Theion's-the being Malfeas used to be's-known charmset

http://ninjasensei.wikidot.com/yozi:theion#toc6

-His imperfection (the thing that lets you bypass PDs, for those unfamiliar) is a cost hike like SWLIHN's, but his GREATER imperfection causes his PDs when he stops lording his authority over someone.

-The servile/subordinate concept means half his charms only work on people who instinctively consider themselves inferior to him.

-His First Excellency means he is only good at being confident and loud about it. It specifically notes "uncertainty is poison" to him.

It's very telling that Malfeas' intro states some Primordials dying was what broke Theion's confidence-and only in that instant, did the Exalt beat him up. He was a badass; the intro points out he did lead the Primordials to early victories.

He seems to have genuinely gone through life believing nothing could really hurt him-and in one instant, beings that will never surrender to him irrevocably maim one of of his most precious subjects so horribly his perfect order-by extension, himself-has been irrevocably diminished.

>>52063692
It wasn't, as far as I know, though I haven't been around for most of today. Had a look and it seems mostly alright though; worst I can say is some minor capitalisation (drawbacks section) and spacing (notes section) issues. Also, should be "awakens" in the intro if the author's around.
>>
>>52063692
Looks fine, put it for acceptance.
>>
>>52063827
Ah, that's a fair point, I suppose. I was thinking of his world body as something tha would be sustained by the function of the perk. But I guess it makes as much or more sense that it might react the same was as a normal corpse.
>>
>>52063827
Would the Yozi's oaths let them move to my own Inner World or no?
>>
>>52063856
Set my Pocket Realm from Creepypasta to emit red starlight over an arbitrary radius, forced him in there, left for a week or so, drank tea, stole his genetics, and most likely tried to reform him.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52063856
I invented room temperature liquid kryptonite in a spray can. Every time he did something stupid I sprayed him with it, and said "No".

I took the drawback that made him very, very stupid indeed.

I ran through a lot of spray cans. At times, I even needed a rolled up newspaper.

But, slowly but surely. Like a particularly slow child or a bright puppy he started to realise he wasn't cut out to be a totalitarian autocrat, learned to share power and eventually decided to abdicate like a big boy.

Right up until Batman shouted MARTHA really loudly right in his face, and they both started crying.

Then? THEN, I threatened to go get Alfred and he flew off to the Fortress of Solitude to cry for a week.
>>
>>52063856
I tried to magically give him a conscious but Zatanna noticed my spell and turned it off, so I instead set up a machine to do a technological equivalent of scrying on him, and any time he did something terrible it transmitted a brief flicker of Kryptonite radiation to him, just enough for an ache and a sickening feeling.

Kinda like >>52064131 but less in-his-face about it.
>>
Captain America's shield, Mjolnir, the Nega Bands, the Quantum Bands.

Is there any other cool shit to steal in mainline Marvel universe?
>>
>>52064226
The serum that gave Sentry his powers.
>>
File: Roll of Glorious Divinity 2.png (2MB, 723x930px) Image search: [Google]
Roll of Glorious Divinity 2.png
2MB, 723x930px
>>52063993
Hey, if you take Demonic Aspect three times, how much does that mutate you? I want to say I could handle being grotesquely deformed for ten years but for +300CP I'm probably not imagining something horrible enough.
Well, with just taking it once, you'd have something like a deformed gorilla-like build, ropy strands of… something… wriggling visibly beneath your skin, or have your genitals replaced by a wickedly barbed stinger.

With all three purchases of Demonic Aspect, you're liable to look more like a particularly ugly demon than anything human. For reference, pic related has a whole bunch of less-goodlooking demons.

>Would it impair you physically?
It's quite possible that it'll impair you physically, but it's not something that necessarily always happens. It's more the horror of being locked into a form you, personally, find absolutely awful.

>Actually, how do we pick our Coadjutor? Is it based on the Caste Yozi, or what?
Yes, your coadjutator has to be descended from your Caste Yozi or your Favored Yozi (i think?).

>>52064018
No problem.

>>52064059
That's what I thought too, yeah. I can see the logic in his world-body being sustained now that you mention that, but personally still think it'd make more sense as a standard corpse.

>>52064076
Hm... They could probably move in there, yes? Just as they would be able to move into their own various pocket realms.

Might not be able to stay in there if you then leave Hell though. Or possibly that particular Jouten is then just unable to leave your world, until you get back to Malfeas.
>>
File: konata_by_qrullgx13-d55o3bw.jpg (156KB, 600x938px) Image search: [Google]
konata_by_qrullgx13-d55o3bw.jpg
156KB, 600x938px
>>52058898
Well, primarily when I think of minions, I think Waddle Dees, Goats, and Beastmen.

The Waddle Dees are Waddle Dees. Their primary function is to be adorable, although they can also use wrenches and pilot simple push button machines.
The Goats are small anthropomorphic goat persons, and are a step above Waddle Dees in terms of competence, in that they are just slightly more dependable than Prinnies.
And the Beastmen are Beastmen. If you've seen Tengen Toppa, you know Beastmen.

And then there are the robots, which fill in for shock troopers and elite soldiers.
I have a lot of other options, like Angelroids, Cyberelves, etc, but I don't remember them a lot.

>>52063856
> how did you stop Regime Superman?
I took the drawback that makes people on your side die pointlessly and often, and then I joined him. I became his friend.
I provided a sympathetic ear and also got to do lots of weird improbably science for the sake of "stabilizing society".
I had a black cat motif as my costume. Used portions of my outfit from Dark Knight (which was just a Batman'd up version of Catwoman), along with a Joker flower.

Because black cats are bad luck.
I'm still trying to think of a name. Just calling myself "Black Cat" is too on-the-nose, y'know? Plus, that seems like a name that would already be in use.

Plus side: Doing shit like this makes it way easier for the good guys to win!
Minus side: I can't be friends with the good guys and am trapped on a sinking ship.
>>
File: 1474169634109.png (280KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1474169634109.png
280KB, 418x455px
>>52063856
I haven't been to Injustice yet, but my plan is to immediately destroy the moon. This will set in a chain of events that will end with me...um.

Something.

I feel like I didn't think this plan through very well.
>>
>>52064325
>spoiler
First thought I got for a name's Catastrophe. Might be too dramatic though?
>>
>>52063856
I did what they did in canon and called Real Superman in from another timeline to kick his ass. Only I called in a better one, who wouldn't go "well, maybe if I was in his position, I could have made the same mistakes", because no you wouldn't, you're Superman.
>>
>>52064325
You should call yourself Heartnet.
>>
Speaking of trouble with names, can someone help me name a thing? My jumper's making a bunch of high-end magic tools for himself right now, as a response to jealousy over the versions of the Monkey King's Instruments in The God of Highschool. I refuse to give into temptation and just grab them. Anyway, one of them is a sword that embodies the concept of separation, both physical in the sense of creating powerful repulsive forces (which can be generated along any plane, allowing for strong cutting attacks) and symbolic in the sense of dividing truth from falsehood and giving superhuman analytical abilities. I can't think of what to name it, though. I'm thinking something with "Horizon" in it, maybe? The line that separate earth from sky feels like it has some good symbolism for this tool. But everything I come up with that includes that word feels dumb. Horizon Edge, Horizon Blade, Horizon Zero Dawn...none of them sound right. Any ideas?
>>
>>52064502
The Crack o' Dawn
>>
>>52063856
Haven't been to injustice yet, but I am planning on taking his soul and putting it in a gem as usual and uploading it to project "Have A Bunch Of Villains Cooperate In A Virtual Reality Fantasy Village Together With Some Secret Overseers Of Mine Until They Can Learn To Behave And Then Return Them Post Spark"
>>
>>52064502

Terminus Est - the executioner's sword from The Book of the New Sun. The name is translated as roughly meaning "Line of Division" - and everything sounds cooler in latin.
>>
>>52064535
forgot corrected nick
>>
>>52064325
Call yourself Downfall.
>>
>>52064502
Long Division
>>
>>52064543
Yeah, that could work. Though it actually means "This is the Line of Division", to be precise. Which kind of sounds even cooler, in a way.
>>
>>52064593

Ah, right - been a loooong time since I read the books.
>>
>>52064535
Although..,not sure how I'm going to keep him in check. He'd probably be one of the better leaders--I do see him naturally taking on a leadership role, but this seems to be a very bad idea. Haven't read injustice yet, though.
>>
>>52064611
Oh, I've never read the books, I just remember a small bit of Latin from high school. "Est" means "it is".
>>
>>52063639
IIRC Wukong said the Giga Slave 'might' be able to do it and Perfects have stopped planetbusting stuff. So up from there to definitely break through it.
>>
>>52063856
I punched him. Then I punched him again. Then I punched him some more. Then I let Supergirl punch him.

In the end, I offered to resurrect Lois and his child in exchange for him giving up his horseshit.

Then I punched him again.
>>
File: STOP BEING CUTE DAMMIT.png (383KB, 838x643px) Image search: [Google]
STOP BEING CUTE DAMMIT.png
383KB, 838x643px
...my god, what is the time even. I tried to skim through GoH to find ONE PARTICULAR SCENE and I end up reading through HALF THE GODDAMN COMIC looking for it.

And I...don't even mind. Jesuss. After a certain point there's no breaks on the escalation train.

Also because of how late I started I barely know who this cute motherfucker is but he is adorable.

>>52064502
Horizon's Edge?

Though I guess that one would work better if it actually did look like the first ray of dawn or the the last ray of dusk while swinging it at someone's face.

>>52064325
>spoiler

Dr. Malkin?

Gets across the black cat image while being fairly obscure unless you go around riding a science-broom wearing your math-witch hat.
>>
>>52064680
>...my god, what is the time even. I tried to skim through GoH to find ONE PARTICULAR SCENE and I end up reading through HALF THE GODDAMN COMIC looking for it.
Yeah, I did that too, recently. I was just trying to find the bit where Hui wears Pandora along with the Yongpyo to remind myself if it still looked weird and stripperific when combined with another armor (answer: YES!), and wound up reading the entire second half of the series.
>>
>>52064658
>the Giga Slave 'might' be able to do it
The Giga Slave can kill multiversal reality warping gods, dude. The only thing that can resist it would somebody on the level of the Lord of Nightmares, such as Azathoth or Kami Tenchi. You can't really go higher on a conceptual level than summoning an omnipotent and shooting it at people.
>>
File: JC12.png (263KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.png
263KB, 1280x536px
>>52064719
I was looking for the context of ONE LINE where the Jade Emperor had a talk with Monkey!

NOBODY TOLD ME IT WAS NEAR THE FINAL BATTLE.

NOBODY. THE WIKI IS SHIT.

SHIIIIIIIIT.
>>
>>52064751
>You can't really go higher on a conceptual level than summoning an omnipotent and shooting it at people.
Sure you can. Omnipotent beings are just first order infinities, there are higher orders of infinity. No idea where you'd get one, though. I mean, Jump-chan presumably is one, since she can overpower omnipotent beings' plans with some of her fiat, but I don't think she'd be okay with you using her as a weapon.
>>
>>52064751
>can kill multiversal reality warping gods

Exactly how many has it killed? Far as I know there's only one in the setting and it's the one powering it. It's never been used on anyone else like the Lord of Nightmares.
>>
>>52064794
Suggsverse is retarded.
>>
>>52064833
Dude, higher-order infinities are a real thing. They're a pretty important concept in set theory.
>>
>>52064719
Well shit , now I'm curious too and can't remember. Did you save the pic or do you know the chapter number?
>>
>>52064867
Suggsverse is a retarded setting made by a retarded man who wanted to wank to his debate winning strategy of "Stronger than your guys by Author Fiat".
>>
>>52064794
That isn't actually what an omnipotent being is. They can do anything, period. The only common constraint is that some omnipotent beings are bound by logic, meaning that while they may be able creating an infinite infinite infinite omniverse^3, they cannot create something too massive for themselves to lift and then lift it. But some omnipotent beings actually can.
>>
>>52064882
What's your point?
>>
>>52064869
Uh, no, actually. Fuck. Okay, give me a minute, I think it was somewhere around chapter 240? Maybe?

Nope, chapter 266. It's still stripperific armor, but wearing pants underneath the thigh-high boots does make it look substantially less stupid. Still kind of dumb, though.
>>
>>52064831
None. But its mechanics are repeatedly explained and demonstrated; it summons and shoots the Lord of Nightmares at people. So by logical deduction unless you're stronger than the Lord of Nightmares you can't withstand it. I was just using hyperbole as an example.
>>
>>52064902
And a being of higher order infinity can do even more than that. A higher order infinite omnipotent being can overpower a lower order infinite omnipotent being. This is just math, anon. You can't defy math. Well, you can, but if you do you stop existing because you kind of need math to order reality so that it makes sense. So I guess a lower order infinite being can defeat a higher order infinite being if they're willing to undo all existence everywhere, forever.
>>
And like that I'm losing brain cells at an even more catastrophic rate than before.
>>
>>52062669
>But yes, I'm going to say you can.
I think I will do that. Have the Monastery located at the conceptual edge of the desert, so you get to it by using that perk, and to go somewhere other than where you entered, you go deeper into the desert and wander for 5 days, and then when you reach the edge, there is the monastery, only walking past the edge now leads somewhere else. Nice bit of counter intuitive procedure, and very Cecycline

>But make sure not to lose them while you're there, that would be bad.
Why? I mean it sounds like a good test/hazing ritual. Offer to get a person somewhere by taking someone to the edge, and telling them their destination is five days that way, pointing into the depths of the desert. Let them choose to try, or not.

Is it just that Cecycline is an unforgiving desert, and they probably don't have Transcendent Desert Wanderer, or is there something else? Because if they need some help, all they need is to want some while thinking of you, and there are charms that can help them no problem! Yes, everything is working as intended...

>Kamen Rider Infernal
Rider Brazen Verdigris!
Belt needs an elsewhere ability to have weapons (dis)appear with the armor.

>The Black Pearl
Wanted to say I thought this was cool. I cannot remember, is there a charm or spell that lets ships like this one fly? Because the 2nd circle captain needs to be able to do that, and also the fog raising/monsters in the fog abilities the Mist Demons can do. but this stuff could be covered by fanwank I guess?

>Prayer Strips of the Demon Princes
Any more ideas for prayer strips, because this seems a but thin for once a year items. Keep the you get one each at the beginning of a jump, and one of choice per year, but have more of them. Like summoning an instant arena from that one 3rd circle? Or burn a prayer strip to Munaxes, she will whisper words of betrayal others have spoken about you & swallow up the one who spoke them if they stand before you right then.
>>
>>52064977
They're not omnipotent if they can be beaten anon.That's called being 'nigh-omnipotent'. If it can't do everything and nothing, it's not omnipotent. If something is able to do more then it or be better then it, then the first being, by logic, cannot fit the definition of omnipotence.

Math doesn't apply everywhere and certainly not here.
>>
>>52064999
It's not our fault if you don't understand set theory. Read a fucking book, casual.
>>
Autism at its finest. /jc/ at its best.
>>
>>52065020
Arguing degrees of infinity with a degree of seriousness only seen on Vs Battles is an equally infinite degree of retarded, anon.
>>
>>52064940
Huh, yeah. That does still look pretty dumb.

Does that actually increase power or does it just act as armor anyway?
>>
>>52065018
> If something is able to do more then it or be better then it, then the first being, by logic, cannot fit the definition of omnipotence.
No, because you can have something that's greater than all-encompassing. An omnipotent being can be able to do anything and still be surpassed. I get that you don't understand the math, and if I'm being honest it's something I have difficulty with, too. That's why I haven't done a good job explaining it. But I don't think this conversation is going to go anywhere, so let's just drop it.
>>
>>52065043
Where do you think you are? /jc/ is basically Vs Battles on /tg/
>>
>>52064999
Omnipotence is a construct of human intelligence, which is itself grounded in mathematics and logic. Therefore it's possible for there to be existences which are greater than omnipotence and are simply entirely beyond human understanding or rationality. An existence which is "stronger than omnipotence" might sound stupid to us but it's entirely possible for such a being to exist if we completely remove human logic and the limitations of physics and reason from the equation.
>>
>>52065020
Set Theory is just a theory. In all practical manners if something is greater than an infinite than the previous infinite was itself not infinite as there being something greater than it merely proves that it is finite.
>>
>>52065071
Incorrect. Mathematics is the reality, it is our perceptions that are flawed.
>>
>>52065066
>>52065068
You don't understand word definitions either then. If a being that is meant to be able to do anything can be surpassed, then it cannot do anything. It doesn't matter whether that surpassing being can't be understood by us, it still shows that the omnipotent being is not actually so. It's not a certain level of power or anything to do with reason or logic. If an omnipotent being, ie God, cannot do something that something else can do, it cannot be omnipotent. Omnipotence itself already makes no sense with reason or logic.

You can go on and on about maths but it doesn't change that you're ignoring that maths don't apply to this situation because Omnipotence is already beyond it. God can make 1+1=3 if he wants and it'll be the truth.
>>
File: Konacat.jpg (24KB, 244x303px) Image search: [Google]
Konacat.jpg
24KB, 244x303px
>>52064459
Liiittle too obscure there, Sven.

>>52064680
I don't even get this one.
Google is just giving me actual doctors.

>>52064381
Well, I WAS a reformed villain...
I DO love punny names. And puns in general. Plus, being able to directly reference cats is always a plus, especially with my science and research bent? Y'know, curiousity killed the cat, that whole angle.

But you're right in that it's awfully forward. It brings to mind a baddie who is much more... proactive than I am. Like, I love giving dramatic speeches, but less so actually doing things. When I show up, I like it to be one of those "and now I'll leave you to fight my minions!" deals. Y'know, unless I can half-ass the fighting part.
I'm afraid I might actually be too lazy for a name like that.

>>52064559
Downfall! Ooh! I really like that one!

Because bringing about a hero's downfall is totally something a villain would say, and cats fall and then land on their feet! It's got EXTRA LEVELS.
Plus Downfall sounds less active than Catastrophe, which is what just barely edges it out. You can have a gradual downfall.

Thanks, anon! I shall be INJUSTICE'S DOWNFALL.
>>
>>52065102
Math is purely a conceptualization. If someone is a fool, than they can conceptualize foolish things through the use of math.
>>
>>52065066
Don't think you quite have a handle on this. Let's take 'God' for an example. He's not just all encompassing or able to do anything. He's both all encompassing and encompassing nothing. He can do anything and do nothing. It's not "God can do anything possible", it's "God can do anything, period. Even if it makes no sense and you can't understand it or it defies all logic, reason and maths."

I get that you want to apply mathematics to everything but it simply doesn't fit all things. God isn't logical or bound by numbers, even your set theory. He just Is.
>>
>>52065145
I am alpha and omega, I am all that is all that was and all that ever shall be, and you shall know my name is MEGATRON!
>>
Time to argue about Christianity!
>>
How powerful are Green and Yellow Lantern Rings in Injustice?
>>
>>52065286
If you can drive God off with iron chariots, can you really call him Omnipotent?
>>
>>52065346
Also foreskins!
>>
>>52065120
Just stop with your christian tautological masturbating, k?
>>
File: Yuel.png (42KB, 120x241px) Image search: [Google]
Yuel.png
42KB, 120x241px
>>
>>52065403
JIDF jump pls
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>52065010
>I think I will do that. Have the Monastery located at the conceptual edge of the desert, so you get to it by using that perk, and to go somewhere other than where you entered, you go deeper into the desert and wander for 5 days, and then when you reach the edge, there is the monastery, only walking past the edge now leads somewhere else. Nice bit of counter intuitive procedure, and very Cecycline
Indeed, that sounds interesting and Cecelynian.

>Why? I mean it sounds like a good test/hazing ritual.
>Is it just that Cecycline is an unforgiving desert, and they probably don't have Transcendent Desert Wanderer, or is there something else?
It's mostly Cecelyne's unforgiving nature, yes. As well as various sand-beasts and things that could possibly be encountered.

...And the fact that it's possible to get lost in the Endless Desert too. Not a problem for you, but people you lose in there could end up stranded.

>Yes, everything is working as intended...
Sure is.

>Rider Brazen Verdigris!
...That does sound better, yes. See, this is why I didn't include a name.

>Belt needs an elsewhere ability to...
Maybe, yes...

>Wanted to say I thought this was cool.
Thanks!

>I cannot remember, is there a charm or spell that lets ships like this one fly?
Keel Cleaves the Clouds, yes. Celestial Circle spell that lets ships sail on fog/clouds instead of water

>but this stuff could be covered by fanwank I guess?
Yes. If you want them to be able to do that, they can. Definitely seems appropiate, just as the above spell.

>Any more ideas for prayer strips, because this seems a but thin for once a year items.
True. Looking back, they're a little sparse for a 300cp item. I'll throw in some more when I get back to the planned update, along with a finished Lexicon, Scenarios, and possibly Cytherea stuff?

>Like summoning an instant arena from that one 3rd circle? Or burn a prayer strip to Munaxes, she will...
Huh. Those sound cool, yes. Thanks.
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>52065481
>I cannot remember, is there a charm or spell that lets ships like this one fly?
>Keel Cleaves the Clouds, yes. Celestial Circle spell that lets ships sail on fog/clouds instead of water
Er, wait. That's only a Terrestrial spell. Oops. But yes, the captain can probably do that for you.

Also, I forgot my name again.
>>
>>52058898
Aside from my companions, who've become monstrous shapeshifting sorcerers thanks to imports, I typically use a mix of whatever creatures and people are available to me in the current jump.

Sometimes I use cultists armed with magic, enchanted items, and training I've personally given them, but on most occasions I prefer to use summoned monsters, mind controlled animals, or magically animated constructs.
>>
>>52065448
This is more intro philosophy classes. Like you'd have to actually be retarded to fail to comprehend something as simple as 'can do anything, no matter what'. No offense.
>>
Is there anything a D&D wizard could summon that can preform good healing/resurrecting? Before they are strong enough to summon one of the bigger celestials with Gate I mean.
>>
File: ALL YOUR SOULS ARE MINE.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ALL YOUR SOULS ARE MINE.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
We need a Lazytown jump.

Stingy WILL be my Servant in Fate/.
>>
>>52065286
Cults aren't as fun when they're mainstream. I prefer to worship Moisture.
>>
>>52063126
>As for strength... either the wearer could use the demon's strength for that
There are teamwork rules in exalted. Maybe use the best score, and add half the other score?
>>
>>52063827
>from the sound of the perk, you'd still have a corpse.
Use that outsider ability from dishonored that dusts someone you kill? Not sure why you want to do this though...
>>
>>52065787
Like when you fucked that alligator and got caught by the hiker?
>>
File: IMG_43151.jpg (285KB, 943x1316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_43151.jpg
285KB, 943x1316px
Current Jumper. Will post build in due time. Major thing is he's a fire elemental and lich from AT and basically a lame nerd who refuses to stop being lame or nerdy even with the introduction of untold cosmic power.
>>
File: h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png (106KB, 453x436px) Image search: [Google]
h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png
106KB, 453x436px
>>52065812
...Right. Damn, I keep forgetting teamwork rules are a thing. Despite using it a lot for Craft.

That sounds reasonable though.

>>52065844
Huh, that's a thing.

They'd probably react slightly better to suddenly being in/on a gigantic pile of ash.
>>
>>52065859
The very same... And somewhat same... Rolled into one... One and the same!
>>
File: 1486329966559.jpg (26KB, 387x509px) Image search: [Google]
1486329966559.jpg
26KB, 387x509px
Jumper do you have any perks or abilities that you consistently forget or ignore?
>>
>>52065946
Charisma.
>>
File: Darwin_41a9a2_6115491.jpg (92KB, 538x564px) Image search: [Google]
Darwin_41a9a2_6115491.jpg
92KB, 538x564px
>>52065901
>Now your my bitch forever
>>
>>52065946
As a writer? Yes, plenty. In-character, it's not something that should actually happen.
>>
>>52065784
We didn't get one when the memes were hot, so we're probably not going to get one unless you do it.
>>
>>52065946
Well, my Coordinator forced a Harem Perk on me pretty early. The one from Fallout actually. It was kind of fun at the time, I mean, who wouldn't enjoy a sudden boost in "skills" and an increased chance to bump into lovely ladies who are very interested in you?

But during Forgotten Realms I was forced to whip up a spell to suppress the effect after the third group of... well... never mind that, blue board and all that. It took a while to fine tune the spell, which is essentially a curse that gives me a constant penalty to my "Charisma". Turns out the magic number is -7, with a limiter to the opposite gender, of course.

I think the Coordinator just wanted to annoy me with an odd number in a D&D world. He also enjoys knocking the spell off from time to time, usually in awkward situations, despite the fact it's supposed to be permanent.

This is one of the many reasons I now exclusively take the stairs.

In a more general sense, I tend to leave a lot of my powers "off" unless everything starts going pear-shaped. I usually limit myself to just what the Jump has given me to work with, though I've lately stopped limiting myself like that when it comes to science perks.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>52059876
For the Forgotten Realms gods to stop being lazy fuck-wits and to do their fucking jobs.
>>
>>52065980
Shame I lost Debra in the Methpocalypse... She will be missed.
>>
>>52058898

Let's see...

There are the five hundred and something Saiyan soldiers I got from Alien Fleet in DBAF.

The ninja village full of loyal ninjas from Street Fighter.

I'm always the head of some kind of criminal organization thanks to Godfather from the Mob jump.

Jumper Industries from Avengers EMH

And the pharmaceutical company from Resident Evil.
>>
File: coke.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
coke.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>52059876
I'll have a coke.
>>
File: sadi.png (488KB, 471x718px) Image search: [Google]
sadi.png
488KB, 471x718px
What's the best jump to get an insane, loyal, anime henchwoman companion?
>>
>>52065946
Despite stacking the hell out of happiness and emotional well-being perks, I quietly ignore all off them, all the time, forever. They never even remotely enter into my thought process. I also have a couple "being evil doesn't bother you" perks that I think I got for free.

Like, considering all the cute, and evil, and happiness perks I have? My jumper, by RAW, should be "Literally Nui Harime".
Like, totally okay with pushing companions through a wheat thresher levels of emotional serenity with myself. Happily jabbing scissors into people's eyes and marveling at the sight of blood because I took a bunch of "always find joy in the little things" perks on top of that.
If looking at my jumper from a purely mechanical perspective, I should be the ultimate yandere.
Especially considering I have both Yellow and Violet Lantern Rings.

In actual practice, I somehow retain enough self awareness to feel bad about doing bad things and try not to hurt people I ostensibly care about.
So, hey, that's good, right?
>>
>>52065867
Needs more plaid. Plaid shoes. Plaid pants. Plaid fire.. Needs to go Plaidinum.
>>
>>52065867
He looks cool. Although I am compelled to ask how he stops his clothing from burning. And who Doc Sweets is.
>>
>>52064375
Moonlight is reflected sunlight. Without the moon there to bathe him in solar radiation during the night, thus slightly (and almost imperceptibly) weakening him. When he sets out to find this supervillainhero, he'll be overconfident. He'll be cocky. And he'll fall right into your trap, where he'll be yours to reform or deal with as you please.
>>
>>52066232
>>
>>52066258
Magic, I ain't gotta explain shit and she's a recurring frenemy.
>>
>>52065481
>...And the fact that it's possible to get lost in the Endless Desert too. Not a problem for you, but people you lose in there could end up stranded.
I thought as long as you had a destination in mind and traveled towards it for 5 days you would get there. "Onward Leading, Still Proceeding" and all that (yes, I know there are no stars in Cecyline until you get near an edge, just saying)

Forgoing Yozi Perk discounts does to get the Golden Perks and Item discounted does not for go the Manse discounts right, just the Perks?

The Sacred Azure seems a bit lackluster since it effects everyone but you, and there are a lot of perfect memory perks around. You should be able to authorize others to read it somehow (your priests may read the Sacred Azure) and add that if written in Old Realm anyone authorized can understand what is written even if they don't know the Language.
>>
>>52066285
More.
>>
>>52066223
>insane, loyal, anime henchwoman companion?
Dunno about Anime, but BTAS is offering a Harley expy.
Or you could build your own in Overlord.
>>
how do you woo the scarlet empress? personality aside I dig her looks.
>>
>>52065896
>They'd probably react slightly better to suddenly being in/on a gigantic pile of ash.
Heh, take some Gamer inspired ability.
Kill Malfeas. Loot the corpse by putting it in inventory, because that is a thing gamers do.

Everything breaks down since Hell is literally Malfeas, the those surrender oaths break under Error 404: Malfeas not Found.

Was that the idea?
>>
>>52065346
>drive God off with iron chariots
>with iron chariots
>iron
No. I'd call him fae.
YWHW was actually the king of the faerie.
>>
>>52065896
What would an Urge from Isidoros be?
>>
So I have a question about Imperial Vocal Cords from Ciel Nosurge. With the right set it says you can affect an entire planet. Could you by chance turn an epic version of a bard spell in to a life wiper by broadcasting it planet wide and amplifying it on top of that?
>>
Right. Dumb question for everyone.

For the Armor/Power Armor section, I want to include some 'default' or 'premade' armors that people can buy and alter on their own. So far I have:

-War Machine Mk. III (the one used in Civil War)
-Iron Man Mark XLIII (the one used on the Hydra base in Ultron)
-Black Panther's armor
-Hammer Industries' Battle Suit (from Luke Cage)

Now the Ant-Man/Yellowjacket armors are already used in the item section. Are there any other armors/power armors that folks can think of that could be included? Preferably ones that can't just be gimmicked by the table due to extremely little variation (such as Whiplash's suit, which will have the whips in the table).
>>
File: hellcurtains_by_dongsdongs.png (298KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
hellcurtains_by_dongsdongs.png
298KB, 600x800px
>>52066313
>I thought as long as you had a destination in mind and traveled towards it for 5 days you would get there. "Onward Leading, Still Proceeding" and all that (yes, I know there are no stars in Cecyline until you get near an edge, just saying)
Usually, yes. But it is possible to get lost if you don't keep travelling straight ahead for 5 days once you get started.

If for some reason they start to walk towards another direction, or otherwise lose their bearings...

For reference, the specific sidebar mentioning it:
>LOST IN CECELYNE
>Characters stranded in the Endless Desert require the full five days to complete the journey in either direction but tend to loop back on themselves and stay lost until someone finds them (difficulty 5 tracking effort at bare minimum for those who have some idea where to start looking) or the player of one of them succeeds at a daily (Wits + Survival) roll at difficulty 5 to get her bearings. Retry penalties apply normally to this roll.

>Forgoing Yozi Perk discounts does to get the Golden Perks and Item discounted does not for go the Manse discounts right, just the Perks?
Correct.

>The Sacred Azure seems a bit lackluster since...
That's a good idea, yes.

Honestly, Sacred Azure was one of the earliest Yozi perks I wrote, which might have contributed to it turning out a little lackluster after everything else got written.

>>52066378
Go to Dragon-Blooded, and offer her immortality before she disappears. That's what she wanted.

>>52066385
Don't think that would work myself, since they'd still be seperated from everything else by Cecelyne's five days/infinity.

>>52066407
>Infernal Urges:
Smash this particular thing.

Kill every Sidereal you see.

Destroy the Loom of Fate.

Party hard.

>Akuma Urges:
Obey the Black Boar.

Lift the Omphalos, and throw it at Yu-Shan.
>>
>>52066495
The only one that leaps to my mind is the Hulkbuster suit from Age of Ultron. I think you got all the big ones.
>>
>>52066378
Isn't she into chicks?
>>
>>52066495
The Iron Monger, maybe? Stane's armor?
>>
>>52066541
Thanks. Just to check, you can't forgo the discounts from your Caste/Favored Yozi to but them but still get a discount on the Solar in your hear perks, can you?
>>
File: Ronan-Armor.png (531KB, 1003x529px) Image search: [Google]
Ronan-Armor.png
531KB, 1003x529px
>>52066495
Kree Armor, like Ronan's?

Seems fairly comprehensive already though.
>>
>>52066554
Hulkbuster is the Tech Expert capstone.

>>52066616
...you know. I completely forgot about that. Thank you.

>>52066641
You know, I have so little actual 'regular armor' options, so I'm prolly gonna steal this idea too.
>>
>>52065784
Who in their right mind would've done it?
>>
>>52066495
A basic Hulkbuster or heavy armor?
Like the big ones that showed up at the end of Iron Man 3.
>>
>>52066495
Will this add on have a cp bonus to the 100 original price or a boosted drawback cap?
>>
>>52065946
I lost count of how many 1ups I have, and I forget that my jumper is not exactly a weak nerd. I forget I purchased All In The Mind from G Gundam and some strength perks too.
>>
File: IMG_0550.gif (2MB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.gif
2MB, 500x667px
>>52066651
I know its not armor. However can we get baby groot in MCU2?
>>
>>52065946
Does it count if you do it on purpose? I have a few perks and abilities that I routinely wipe from my memory so I don't rely on them. 1-up perks and some immunities (like magic), for example.
>>
>>52066738
...I'm confused on what you're trying to ask.

>>52066797
...I shall think about it.

>>52066692
Hulkbuster is a Tech Expert capstone, and heavy armors will probably just be a customization add-on. Like you can take your normal armor and make it THICC armor.

Right. Six default options, not including the armor you get with Pymtastic. Three powered, three regular. I should have enough to work with now. Thank you all!
>>
>>52066624
Eh, that seems fine. No reason to block off the perks if you forgo the discounts to them. Since I'm not blocking the other Yozi perks either.

So, yes. You can take your Caste/Favored perks, and still get a discount on the Solar-in-your-head/soul perks, as long as you forgo the Yozi discount and pay full price for those.

>>52066609
She generally shows a preference for chicks, yes.

But just because the majority of her lovers were female doesn't mean that she's exclusively into them. She shares the common view on sexuality apparently held by a lot of Dragon-Blooded: "Both is good."
>>
>>52066495
>>52066808

redWing or a similar animal themed Drone?
>>
>>52066817
Thanks.
>>
>>52066808
This is a same jump yes? No a new jump? Will we get a added point bonus or a drawback cap boost?
>>
>>52066817
So I was thinking about the talk earlier of giving Malfeas a true death with the Sidereal perk. If you truly killed a Yozi, how would that affect their Infernals? Would their Caste be depowered? Would all Infernals lose access to that Yozi's Charmset? What would happen if you killed all of the Yozi?
>>
what's a solid perk to help with patience for casing something? Like, prepping for a bank heist or something
>>
>>52066939
Part 2 comes with its own 1000CP budget and set of drawbacks with a 1000CP cap.

Points do not carry over from Part 1 to Part 2, you get a +200CP bonus if you stick with your original background, and if you decide for whatever reason that isn't enough, you can carry your Part 1 drawbacks to Part 2 for half their worth that goes beyond the cap, for a maximum possible +1500CP drawback amount for part 2.
>>
>>52061772
>>52061024
>the current incumbent is physically incapable of a non-violent response to a challenge to his authority without being an utter buffoon
There are perk that can alter his nature and let him have the full range of human responses available.

>the local ultimate legal authority mandates the strong rule the weak as a command.
The strongest (3rd circle Demons and Yozi) are actually unquestionable under those laws. And Hypocrisy is also part of that legal authorities nature. So as long as you are stronger then 2nd circle demons at least, you can use diplomacy on the rest.
>>
File: Gauntlet_Legends_(NA).jpg (48KB, 640x438px) Image search: [Google]
Gauntlet_Legends_(NA).jpg
48KB, 640x438px
is anyone working on a gauntlet legends gauntlet?
>>
>>52067116
I propose that someone named Legend does it, so it can be Legend's Gauntlet Legends Gauntlet.
>>
File: 1438612795844.png (547KB, 972x808px) Image search: [Google]
1438612795844.png
547KB, 972x808px
>>52066972
No clue. But allow me to conjecture.

Theoretically, it's impossible to truly kill a Yozi while an Infernal knows any their charms, at least according to She Who Lives (not to credible, but moreso than a random exalt):
>The Principle of Hierarchy has definitively calculated that Green Sun Prince Exaltations would preserve a dead Yozi’s Charms intact, warding that titan from suffering final death as a Neverborn or suffering net power loss as a result of fetich death so long as a single Green Sun Prince lives to preserve the seed of her former self.

But Exalts are known for doing the impossible, and the Primordials didn't think they could truly be killed either.

If you kill a Yozi into a Neverborn:
>True death into a Neverborn would certainly have catastrophic implications on a slain titan’s Charms that the Yozis do not understand or want to discover.
Which will suck for any of their Infernals, considering the mention of what happens to the charms of a Fetich Death'd Yozi.
>fetich death radically transforms and replaces their Charms with more appropriate effects for most wielders.
So, they'd likely have their Yozi charms be replaced with Neverborn-ish charms like 'Still Fucking Dead Prana' and 'Oh God It Never Stops Hurting Technique'.

If you perma-killed them in a way that doesn't form a Neverborn... I guess they'd just lose access to those charms, yeah. If you killed all the Yozi like that, the Infernals would be kinda screwed, I guess? Still more merciful than Neverborn'ing them.

But with the Sidereal perk, killing a Yozi wouldn't affect their Infernal's charms, since it sustains whatever the dead thing supported by perk fiat.
>>
>>52067135
I thought Gauntlet already did that
>>
File: header.jpg (218KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
218KB, 460x215px
>>52067135
alternatively, they could call themselves gauntlet and do gauntlet's gauntlet gauntlet based off of the (kind of) shitty remake

>>52067152
not that I know of?
>>
>>52067152
he made a Mortal Heroes Gauntlet for Exalted, not an actual Legends Gauntlet.
>>
>>52067152
>Gauntlet
Who's that? You mean Gaunlet? And no, he didn't.
>>
>>52067172
on second thought, I do like Legend's Gauntlet Legends Gauntlet better. It rolls off of the tongue a lot smoother
>>
>>52067148
Is that pic what Aegis of the Overlord looks like?
>>
Yo. Need some Stand critique for my big sister Samus Aran.

Samus Aran
Stand Name: I'm Alive - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7r4jtEaRG0
Destructive Power: B
Speed: ???
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: A
Developmental Potential: A
Ability: I'm Alive manifests as a great Chozo wearing power armor, one last image of Grey Voice and Old Bird. This Stand wields a massive gunlance, and has an unnatural speed and force with both it's shots and it's blade. Beyond this, I'm Alive bears a particular ability - with this, Samus has the power to "blast open the door" that keeps someone's Inner Demons locked away, materializing them as monsters in the physical realm and forcing the person who kept them locked away to stop "living a lie." These Demons are all of the lies a person has ever told, both to others and to themselves. These Demons are every flimsy justification and excuse, every grudge and every deeply-held hatred.
I'm Alive has no control over the Inner Demons that are unleashed, each of them simply committing the actions related to their birth.
>>
>>52066817
Tell me more about Tanith, the Balefire Diadem and the Blade of Hatred.
Is there enough of her left she can be imported as a companion? Does she take a companion slot if you are using her as a Hellstrider? does she have a charm that lets her shrink/resume her old form?

How does the Blade of Hatred go about
>It will constantly betray and turn against you and your loved ones, or wait and lure you into a false sense of security until it can bring great ruin to you
can it do a flying sword thing? does it suddenly appear in your hand to turn hugs into stabs? Does it have mind control power? Does it talk out loud and smack talk you?
>>
>>52067200
Gauntlet's Legend's Gauntlet Legends Gauntlet of Gauntlet Legends.
>>
>>52067257
nah, you can't just repeat that it is a Gauntlet Legends Gauntlet. Maybe Gauntlet Legend's Legendary Gauntlet Legends Gauntlet?
>>
>>52067116
I will forever be salty that people pretend the 25th Dynasty was more than a single century in Egyptian history.
>>
>>52067210
Her stand should summon THE BABY
>>
>>52067318
No Woolie. No.

We are not waking the baby.
>>
Hey, in regards to Hesiesh's Roar from the Dragon-Blood jump, what does it look like? Like, is it shaped more like a bazooka, or is it some kind of under-slung cannon that you wear with a strap like a messenger bag, or what?
>>
>>52067148
>Theoretically, it's impossible to truly kill a Yozi while an Infernal knows any their charms, at least according to She Who Lives
That is more a matter of perspective. She would consider someone with all her abilities herself and screw continuity of identity, because of how she views free will and identity.

Others might consider a Infernal going full e10 Yozi charms something heretical if they were still themselves, or a good fuck you to whoever killed them if they were suffering as Neverborn, but the pesky little issue of them still being around either as a yozi or neverborn puts the lie that this is them being resurrected in most circumstances to many people.

The sidereal perk would not keel someone else attaining the position of king just because you permakilled the previous incumbent.

>>52067148
>Which will suck for any of their Infernals, considering the mention of what happens to the charms of a Fetich Death'd Yozi.

The charmset of a Yozi seems to be holographic starting from the Excellency. That is the potential for their complete tree can be extrapolated from it.

If a Yozi in fetish killed, I think every charm an infernal knows is locked in place. The charms an infernal does not possess might be changed, but even then if an infernal has an Excellency from before the fetish death, the potential is there, and any lost charms can be reconstituted.

If a Yozi dies, then they no longer have the charms they once did, but the infernals do.
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>52067062
>There are perk that can alter his nature and let him have the full range of human responses available.
He is actually capable of considering other perspectives as valid... but admittedly only while in the grip of madness.

As for responses, he can technically respond with the full range of human responses (and many more than human).

It's just that he utterly, utterly sucks at doing things outside of his Excellency. He gets a dicepool of 0, which means he usually fails automatically... but he could use willpower and channel his virtues, to get a few dice.

So he has a full range of options. It just requires an heroic act of will to use some of them.

>>52067201
It's actually just the Silver Prince/Bodhisattva Anointed By Dark Water.

But that /is/ Superheavy Plate, so it could be a similar look.

>>52067227
>Tell me more about Tanith, the Balefire Diadem and the Blade of Hatred.
Very well.

>Is there enough of her left she can be imported as a companion?
As it stands... /probably/ not? She's dormant most of the time. Though that doesn't preclude the possibility of helping her recover enough to do so, as she's certainly saner than the usual Hellstrider.

>Does she take a companion slot if you are using her as a Hellstrider?
Not normally. Though if she is imported as above, she would take up a slot.

>does she have a charm that lets her shrink/resume her old form?
Nope, sorry. Her old form's kinda entirely reforged into the Hellstrider.

(cont'd)
>>
>>52066984
>potential grand total of 2700 cp if we choose ultimate suffering
Guess that makes me a masochist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusZXECS0mM
>>
File: Hellstrider.png (637KB, 701x834px) Image search: [Google]
Hellstrider.png
637KB, 701x834px
>>52067227
>How does the Blade of Hatred go about
Well...

>can it do a flying sword thing?
Not really, though it can move and turn in your hand and otherwise move slightly on its own.

It doesn't go full autonomous flight though.

>does it suddenly appear in your hand to turn hugs into stabs?
Yes. It would probably find it amusing.

More seriously, it has a charm to instantly teleport into your hand/near you. From anywhere, even across realms of existence.

>Does it have mind control power?
Sort of. Whenever you go against its Urge (which is to bring you ruin, so whenever you try to do something good for you/try not to let yourself get fucked up), you'll find yourself in a contest of wills. If you override its impulses, you can do as you wish, though you still have a rather sizeable penalty to everything you do. If you don't, whatever action you tried automatically botches (fails spectacularly), regardless of Charms or other circumstances that might otherwise guarantee success AND the penalty for the next while.

You could try to bargain with it though... Help now, slit your wrists later?

>Does it talk out loud and smack talk you?
It can't talk out loud, but it can speak to you telepathically as long as you're in physical contact. So yes, it talks smack.

>>52067413
>If a Yozi in fetish killed, I think every charm an infernal knows is locked in place.
>If a Yozi dies, then they no longer have the charms they once did, but the infernals do.

This is directly contradicted by the book. Charms possessed by Infernals do change with Fetich Death.

Specifically, it's this quote:
>The use of a Yozi’s Charms in no way depends on the cooperation of that being, though fetich death radically transforms and replaces their Charms with more appropriate effects for most wielders.
>>
>>52067616
>for most wielders.
Not that guy, but what's that implying, exactly?
>>
File: Shoulder-mounted.png (145KB, 548x571px) Image search: [Google]
Shoulder-mounted.png
145KB, 548x571px
>>52067352
Not entirely sure myself.

If I had to guess... it's probably that some Charms stay the same, as seen by the similiarities between Theion and Malfeas? So some wielders could just have the charms that remain the same past Fetich Death, and not notice a difference?

>>52067352
I'd guess something like an ornate dragon-bazooka, yeah. Considering most other shoulder-mounted cannons pictured in Exalted, like pic related.
>>
>>52067616
Sigh. It's too late in the... morning, I guess. Need sleep.

>>52067663
>Not entirely sure myself.

>If I had to guess... it's probably that some Charms stay the same, as seen by the similiarities between Theion and Malfeas? So some wielders could just have the charms that remain the same past Fetich Death, and not notice a difference?
>>
Alright, so right now I've got a really rough WIP of Double Cross with all the perks (Some fluffed more than others, some fluffed way too much)
aligned

descriptions of the backgrounds are forthcoming, for now just know that Renegade Beings by default are walking fonts of the Renegade Virus and False Hearts are on the whole Overed supremacists so..
yeah
>>
File: 1446694686484.png (22KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446694686484.png
22KB, 900x900px
>>52067878
>Successor
>Imagining the terror of "Unleashed" Hokuto Shinken
>>
>>52067878
I see you took a certain IRC-er's... *ahem* "suggestions".
>>
>>52067878
Can Successor eventually be applied to things beyond the first "style"?
>>
>>52067950
?

>>52067944
>not stacking Trueborn and Successor onto that

>>52067969
I should note that you can buy it several times, but it's meant to represent a lifetime in-jump of honing a single skill to stupid ridiculous lengths. Still, I suppose once you know how to reach "Unleashed" you could with the same amount of intensity and time apply it to other things.
>>
Are there any perks that make undesirables leave you alone?

I'm talking more about annoying fans than monsters.
>>
>>52068129

just bee yourself
>>
>>52068129
I'd suggest that luck perks (annoying fans are conveniently waylaid by circumstance from getting to you) and the appropriate use of intimidation perks (annoying fans are too afraid of pissing you off to approach you) are what you want.
>>
>>52068129
Pretty sure there's something for that in the Hollywood jump.
>>
>>52067878
Don't really know the source material, but it looks like a great start.
>>
What would the best jumps be if I wanted to become the best WWE wrestler of all time? This is important
>>
>>52068499
Right now, I'm thinking the WWE jump, Fan Favorite out of Disgaea, some kind of "50% larger" perk, probably the one out of LoL(I gotta go heavyweight. Gotta have a big body to contain the big personality), but if anyone has any other ideas, that would be swell
>>
>>52068129
The only one I can think of right now is Gone Fishing from Hero BBS.
>>
>>52068499
Def Jam
Dead or Alive
The WWE jump
What ever other fighting game jumps there are.
>>
>>52068499
Hero BBS WWE Magic.
>>
>>52067878
Could you justify the text? Also, some spaces between paragraphs, or at least perks?
>>
>>52068589

Oh, yeah, I'm gonna have to get some help from someone who can unfuck the text because formatting in google docs is a nightmare to me
>>
>>52068567
>>52068552
cool panda, thanks!
>>
How many companions have you got?

Where did you get them?

What's the nature of your relationship with them?
>>
>>52068668
Probably 300 or a bit more.
Mostly OC.
Family. The character relations chart is getting a bit complex, and I haven't finished linking everyone in either.
>>
>>52068668
>How many companions have you got?

>Where did you get them?
I stole them from their parents

>What's the nature of your relationship with them?
Screaming.
>>
File: 1477193291701.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477193291701.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>52068668
Ten, currently. Hildebrand and company, Shantotto, Claire Farron (Clone), Solaire, Priscilla, Asgore, Jeanne Alter, Dhaos, and two OCs.

Yes I know that is technically more than ten.

>Where did you get them?
Their respective canons. The OCs are from Overlord and DBZ respectively. No points for guessing which one the latter is.

See, I want to say 'we're an adventuring team', but most of us completely suck at working as a large group together. I want to say 'we're a big happy family' but I am probably the only thing holding this mess together. I want to say 'they're my loyal minions', but they're usually the ones to talk me into doing things besides thrill-seeking.

So I guess the simplest way to put it is 'they're my friends'.
>>
Is there a perk to repair the yawning void in a soul?
>>
>>52068668
>Shau'
Dark Eldar from LoT. Waifu and friend.
>Goon
Russian from Mob. Bodyguard and Ally.
>Paarthanaux
Skyrim. I was his mentor. Then I killed him.
>Socky/Socko
A lovechild between Myself and 'Shau. A sentient sock filled with rice. Minor Psychic powers, possible magic. From mutilated souls recombined.
>Aiton
Enslaved AI robot. Yes, bad idea. but it's a pet project. Made it myself. Sex, Butler, Robot hivemind controller.
>Skrien
Hivemind over bio armies. Personally lab grown. About the 50% larger than a man, chitinous. Does nothing but smoke weed (there is no THC, just placebo) and let me mind control it.
>???
There might be a tulpa of mine somewhere. No idea though.
>>
>>52068867
Anima: Beyond Fantasy has a perk for healing the soul.
>>
File: Sponsored by Candy.png (55KB, 800x1033px) Image search: [Google]
Sponsored by Candy.png
55KB, 800x1033px
>>52068867
>>
>>52068668
I have four companions, one follower, and a pet so far. All of them are technically OCs.

Two of them, my wife Kamilah and Dr. Lucian Amos, came from the first Jump in my chain, Generic Universal Monsters.

Professor Anneliese Grigobretz, Lucian's wife, came from Van Helsing.

Samuil Kustov, our newest companion, comes from Stalker, after I replaced Dark Souls with Stalker in my Jump order.

Karen, a ghost haunting a Plymouth Fury, comes from Horror Movies, and Barkley, a ghost dog, comes from Nightmare Before Christmas.

We're all pretty good friends at this point; I'm not really the leader, since we try and make decision as a team, but it often ends up that way when it comes down to the wire.
>>
File: BOYYY.png (12KB, 480x414px) Image search: [Google]
BOYYY.png
12KB, 480x414px
>>52068668
Lost count, I think like twenty? Unless you count the Nechronica girls, who help work on the Ark and our floating island base. In which case I...didn't really think of a concrete number for them. But they're a lot.

>Where did you get them?
Their canon jumps. Only one's an OC, and she's from Hero BBS.

Generally I'm the leader of this friend group and they do stuff for me sometimes. I also have a mini advisor group comprised of

>Dhaos
>Martel
>Vyers
>Colress
>Vash The Stampede
>Lewyn
>Queen Stellarina (She's the OC)
>Nasuverse Merlin (Planned to recruit him in King Arthur jump)
>Gunter (Gonna recruit him in Fire Emblem Heroes)
>POSSIBLY Soren from Tellius when I complete it? I mean, he's kind of a jerk, but he's a rational guy and he does give good advice.
>Grail-Kun. He insists on sitting in to the meetings and proposes violence to everything.

Yes, they do argue with each other a lot, but I like having different viewpoints.
I'm also planning on having the Eds as some kind of quirky miniboss squad
>>
>>52067878
>Lost Number+Trueborn Successor
Sounds fun,
Which strains would synergize well with that?
>>
>>52068966
Wrong type of void.
>>
>>52069040
Reminder that it takes elves over 100 years to learn basic class skills and move out of their parent's house.
>>
>>52069114
Reminder that it takes months or even years in order for humans to learn how to walk, unlike horses which can pop out and run from birth.
>>
>>52069114
True, but Drow have spell resistance.
>>
>>52069204
If only the Yuan-ti didn't start out elderly, the sneks have better spell resistance.
>>
>>52069114
>Although elves reach physical maturity at about the same age as humans, the elven understanding of adulthood goes beyond physical growth to encompass worldly experience. An elf typically claims adulthood and an adult name around the age of 100.
>>
Made a thing, probably sucks. First jump, don't kill me pls.
>>
>>52069363
>Patch Notes
Fuck you Fiamma of the Right, the perk.
>>
>>52069204
>Spoiler
So do quite a few things. Basically the best race that I can think of though would have to be a Phrenic (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/monsters/phrenicCreature.htm) Spellwarped (http://www.realmshelps.net/monsters/templates/spellwarped.shtml) Elan which would be a total Level Adjustment of only +5 for some awesome powers and abilities. But then again I just like that particular set up.
>>
>>52069363
Not gonna lie, this jump feels way too meta. It feels less like a Rainbox Six jump and more like a "put in something that helps me for a jump later on" jump.
>>
>>52069408
>Fiamma
>Not Othinus
>Not Crowley
>Not Aiwass
>>
>>52069445
Only works on one ability, Fimma is the strongest person who only has one.
>>
>>52069363
Looks good.
>>
>>52069460
The ability I choose is Magic.
>>
File: Prinny Hero [005].png (389KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
Prinny Hero [005].png
389KB, 500x711px
>>52069477
It directly blocks only a singular effect of a non-martial thing dood.
>>
>>52069477
>Think a Noble Phantasm or a Stand. However, this only works against that specific ability,
not the magic as a whole
>>
>>52069285
And you get to stay human too.

Well technically, you know, even abominations are human.
>>
>>52069477
this guy gets it.
>>
>>52069510
Yea but their age mod in the jump is +70, Yuan Ti have the same lifespans as humans so that really sucks.
>>
>>52067878
Are tribrids supposed to get as many points as hybrids? It says they're supposed to be weaker in the text, so I thought i should point it out, just in case.
>>
>>52069539
That seems like it was poorly thought out.
>>
>>52069363
>Drop In
Patch notes is just asking for shenanigans
200 ping is interesting, perhaps making this capstone if you remove patch notes?
>Rainbow
20 hostiles for No Other Team in the World seems like an arbitrary number, but otherwise no complaints
>Terrorist
works for me
>Items
Feels like there's room to fluff things out here, perhaps offering specific weapons and gadgets from the game?
>Lord Tachanka
amusing, but perhaps a real drawback could be made on this premise?

Alternatively, a drawback to BE the chank, having to prove your operational superiority with museum pieces
>>
Would it be possible to make an Epic Spell for ascending to godhood?
>>
>>52069602
Which kind of Godhood are we talking?
>>
>>52069578
Indeed having one of the more expensive races start out old enough that they can drop dead at any moment is weird. If you roll an 8 you start two years away from when you can start expecting death from natural causes.
>>
>>52069623
D&D godhood. Preferably from one of the settings where they're not totally dependent in worshippers.
>>
File: juicy.jpg (303KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
juicy.jpg
303KB, 800x535px
>>52069602
Epic Level magic is effectively authorial fiat especially once you get outside of the set guidelines for what the seeds do.
Godhood is not part of that set, but adhoc adjustments are possible. Since Epic Level magic is such bullshit you might be able to do something like that or you might not. Stuff involving being a D&D god is almost always up to the DM so there's really no way to tell for sure.

I suggest reading through the epic level handbook to get a better look at some possible epic level spells and to see where you could go from there.
>>
>>52069678
The Forgotten Realms gods only have that issue because AO was tired of their shit. You shouldn't have that problem if you become a god with means from FR as long as you do it after leaving the setting.
>>
>>52069602
There is one spell for seizing a god's power from them wholesale, but it predates before spells were restricted to 9 levels, with epic magic being a pseud-work around they invented later.

Basically it's a, I think 13th level spell. What that means is that it's POSSIBLE to use magic to become a god, but it's a lot harder because epic magic is weaker than the old system.
>>
>>52069477
"Magic" isn't one thing. Its a bunch of things under a umbrella. You have to pick a single spell/ability. Just like you can't choose "Stands" and nerf all Stands, you have to pick out one Stand, like Killer Queen, The World Over Heaven...etc.
>>
File: Pffft!.png (115KB, 534x407px) Image search: [Google]
Pffft!.png
115KB, 534x407px
>>52069363
>The only catch? The owner of said ability gets a message from Ubisoft, calmly and politely explaining the new, small balancing of their power.
Oh I can't wait to use this. This is going to be magnificent.
>>
File: 1435806598080.png (208KB, 298x368px) Image search: [Google]
1435806598080.png
208KB, 298x368px
>>52069041
Neumann, Chimera, Hanuman seem like the ones that'd be best for such a build, and I DID realize that was a viable and pretty sick combination. It's why I added in the little line after Lost Number about not necessarily having the skill to use your enhancements, and the line in Trueborn/Successor about the prowess from it being a matter of skill and not inborn strength
I also put both in the non-Syndrome perklines as to make a badass normal uninfected build completely viable, since I like the idea and I think all possible approaches to a setting filled with superpowered virus mutants should be covered by this jump.

>>52069547
Oh, they are, but I'm taking into account that you have 1500 points across 3 syndromes. The weakening seems like it'll happen naturally that way. Purebreds get 2000 just as a sort of +500 complimentary gift for sticking to their guns alongside the pure-exclusive powers.

>>52068414
that reminds me
do y'all want some more explanation on the setting? I didn't want to do a giant block of text on the metaplot because honestly it seemed more true to the idea of this being a tabletop RPG setting with giving you the premise and state of the world as you enter then letting shenanigans come up from there.

I /do/ plan on explaining more of the actual setting you start out in once I get to the full jump, as well as the various organizations.

But if y'all want the metaplot itself up till then, I can give such, since it's a jap tabletop it gives a giant cast of metaplot characters and has an extensive series of metaplot events I can outline as the timeline up till Infinity Code(which is where Ouroboros became playable as a splat)

Again, I'd figure you guys might want a say in how much leeway you want in your stay in this world of the most bullshit virus I've ever seen
>>
>>52069602
Just become a god in Dragonlance. The jump doesn't lock you out of it and a character actually does so in the novels.
>>
>>52069363
>200 Ping
That's amazing. I love it. It's going to be great in settings like the Matrix and SAO.

>lol what are you playing on a potato?
>*dial-up noises*
>You've got mail! "Go fuck yourself, you fucking laggy piece of shit!"
>Damn, dude. I didn't even know that you could have lag that bad in ggo. Where the hell are you? the moon?
>L E A V E Australia L E A V E
>>
Looking at Dark Sun, is buying Sorcerer Monarch a bad idea? I vaguely recall the thread saying it was.
>>
>>52069363
How does Primary/Secondary work for Drop-Ins?
>>
File: 03-47-Washu-gets-pardon.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
03-47-Washu-gets-pardon.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Jump # 236 Terra Formars
Background: Scientist (50)
Perks:
*Tactical (0)
*Chief (100, Discount)
*M.O. Surgery (200, Discount)
*Kamen Man (400)
*Bring in the Cavalry (200)
Equipment:
*Smiles' Sword (50)

So humanity has created some horrible abominations in my travels but I think this may be the worst case I have ever seen. It’s actually scary that there are a bunch of hyper adaptive cockroach men on Mars.

I was privileged enough to be shown what we were up against. Analyzing the body and the M.O. Organs they harvested and cloned I could tell we were in trouble. It takes a lot to worry an experienced jumper. I was worried I knew if I took people to mars most of them were going to die.

I decided to do most of this on my own using Yuki my Cabbit from Tenchi Muyo as transport I made an early trip.

I also made something special for this trip. Something I never thought I would. I made an atmosphere igniting bomb. It was a horrible thing that would burn away a planet’s atmosphere as well as anything living on it.

Well We went I dropped the bomb from outside the atmosphere and Mars turned in to a miniature sun for a while until the atmosphere was gone and the planet was once again dead.

When I got back the trip and project was canceled, they had seen what happened to mars and realized it was uninhabitable. That was when I gave them my notes on terraforming. I had plenty of experience in it from Alpha Centauri.

So U-NASA turned their efforts to creating the machines to terraform Mars and create a new atmosphere.

I felt terrible about eradicating the Johj, I hate killing and on such a scale it was almost unforgivable but there was no other way. I had done my best to make it clean and quick; still even if it was unavoidable I regret it.
>>
>>52070226
Pick an organization and use their stuff. AK12 and a PMM for Spetsnaz, for example.
>>
>>52070185
Do you mean being an apprentice?
The sorcerer kings are mostly asshats so you'll have to put up with that,also going defiler is a horrible idea since as a magic sytem it's trash that also makes you evil.
Becoming a dragon this way is a very bad idea since you'll potentially go insane from the immense pain caused by the body horror transformation.

If you're a preserver and going the avangeon route it's not bad, but avangeons look dumb as hell so you'll take a severe hit to your coolness factor.
>>
>>52070251
So basically just don't bother and only buy Psionics/Divine Magic?
>>
>>52070109
Is their any way to take the Drive Driver in Neo-Heisei Part 3 and not have it take up a Companion slot? I'm fine with it losing some of its ability to act independently. I just want it's Car-centric abilities and techniques.
>>
>>52070376
Weird, that should be an option in the gear itself? To just take it as a driver.
I mean, assume you can, I just swore I wrote that in.
>>
File: avangion.gif (76KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
avangion.gif
76KB, 300x360px
>>52070346
If you don't care about level 10 magic or the racial abilities of avangions then yeah that should be a safe bet. It's not like there's a lot of incredible stuff in there you're missing out on. You can even pick up 2e spellcasting in Ravenloft and that one doesn't drain all the plants around you use it.

Course if you've got final form and can get the racial abilities without looking like this it isn't a bad idea. Loads of spell resistance ain't half bad.
>>
For those jumpers who care about D&D psionics what is your favorite Psionic Discipline?
>>
>>52070497
So many D&D Jumps not a single one has a Talking is a Free Action the Jump.
>>
>>52070557
*the Perk
whoops.
>>
>>52070497
Either Egoist or Shaper.
>>
>>52070557
If it's any consolation I'm pretty sure one of the DC magic jumps has that in there somewhere.
>>
>>52070607
True, but it is expensive and hard to fit into a build that doesn't get it discounted.
Thread posts: 397
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.