[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 38

File: Firewingstreamneverends.jpg (369KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Firewingstreamneverends.jpg
369KB, 1440x900px
Are Harlequins Just Eldar Juggalos edition

>Dank Daily Duncan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYn5sCOJ3vQ

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
https://sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
https://www.warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQ
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>List organizer picture book
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Offline list builder
https://battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q
>>
>>52068215
I don't really know why this is relevant to 40k, but somehow it feels like it. Maybe it's because I'm waiting for Cypher leaks, and that eddie guy's Fallen army was in the spotlight and he chose arthurian names for his dudes.

Anyway, I'm watching Excalibur for the first time, and everyone just has like, the shiniest fucking armor. Makes me want to learn to paint chrome.

Best line so far, "Talk is for lovers, Merlin! I need a sword!"

And now Excalibur is in some rock, and no one can get the shit out for DECADES, and I'm thinking.... People in the dark ages build castles from stone. Was there not some fucking stone mason they call up to apply hammer and chisel?
>>
>>52068220
Magic Stone.
>>
>Aeldari
>>
G Has Come To.
>>
>>52068249
>laughing cat.jpg
>>
previous thread
>>52064653
>>
File: guilliman.jpg (1MB, 1829x1046px) Image search: [Google]
guilliman.jpg
1MB, 1829x1046px
>>52068215
What army would each Primarch play? I'll start off with a topical one.

>Tau
>>
What's the best heavy weapon to put on havocs? Autocannons is what I've heard, but i'd like more opinions.
>>
File: Ask the Omnissiah for Wisdom.gif (2MB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
Ask the Omnissiah for Wisdom.gif
2MB, 400x221px
>>52068247
It was a supermagnet, or some shit like the island in Lost
>>
>>52068270
Pert would play guard, lots of pie plates
>>
>>52068270
>precision strikes
We seem to be seeing more and more characters with this rule.
>>
>>52068275
Missiles are never a wrong choice
>>
File: Doritos Party Pack - 1850pts.jpg (201KB, 900x1159px) Image search: [Google]
Doritos Party Pack - 1850pts.jpg
201KB, 900x1159px
Fuckin r8
>>
>>52068275
Autocannons or lascannons, or special weapons, mainly plasma
>>
>>52068323
>Missiles are never a wrong choice
They are when ACs are 5pts cheaper and more effective in far more scenarios.

>>52068341
>Lascanons
>25ppm
>>
>>52068323
Missiles with flakk are reliable AA, but they're overcosted, and they don't do anti tank very well or anti infantry well at all.
>>
>>52068247
Naw it's a magic sword. The rock is just a bloody rock, innit? But that aside, did anyone even try breaking the rock instead of trying to pull the shit out?
>>
>>52068335
8/8
>>
>>52068353
>20 ppm
They cost the exact same as any other non twin-linked lascannon for other CSM units, try again.
>>
>>52068335
0/10 no Guilliman.
>>
>>52068363
Can't be a normal rock, or someone would have done that.

Lady of the Lake is the better story.
>>
File: Space Marines - 850pts.jpg (146KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
Space Marines - 850pts.jpg
146KB, 900x633px
Simple first draft for an army I am trying to get to work. Main thing I want to achieve with it is actually getting some use out of a full sized footslogging Crusader squad, like back in the days.

Should I stick to Castellans for the potential respawn and the Priest's Hymn and Zealot or is it too much tax and I'd be better off just using a basic CAD and possibly even use a second squad of that size?
>>
>>52068374

20, my bad

They're still twice as expensive as Autocannons and half as effective against most targets, and meltas exist for everything else.
>>
>>52068382
Nobody used a fuckin sword on gordian's knot until Alexander came along.
>>
>>52068355
S8 ap3 will id most troops without an armor save and can atleast threaten av 14 and they are only a few points more.
>>
File: relic00128.jpg (2MB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
relic00128.jpg
2MB, 1919x1079px
Am I the only one actually excited for a 40k game that has large armies again that doesn't have pasty 2004 textures
>>
>tfw can't make Bloodletter horde with all the things I want at 1500
Well, I actually could if I took no upgrades at all, but that bothers me. Instruments and Banners seem too useful, and giving the Herald upgrades is important. Plus Daecurion allows capping objectives without capping objectives. And so much other nice bonuses.
>>
>>52068447
Why has nobody made a big graphics remaster for that by now but half a million different total conversion mods?
>>
>>52068382
Having some watery tart toss a scimitar at you is no way to chose a system of government
>>
>>52068471
Look like there're also half a billion HD texture mod for DoW already.
>>
Are Transuranic Arquebi ever worth it? They seem to be alright when using them in a Ranger Warlord squad, at least when using 2 and not the full 3, with an Omnispex.
>>
>>52068468
1850/2000 is still king in most places so you should be fine
>>
>>52068468
gotta be honest, the upgrades on squads aren't that helpful (i use daemonettes but same principle) and i'd rather be spending points on other stuff. if you were going to deep strike they're worth it otherwise i would pass
>>
>>52068410
Why tac squad with ML and Scouts with snipers? Devastators or another Vindi would do you better.

The biggest issue you're going to have is getting the footsloggers into combat. I think you probably know that, but it bears repeating since right now you have nothing to mitigate that. At 850 points you might only play on a 4'x4' so it might not be too bad, but still.

You may even be better off doing 10 man Crusaders with 5 Initiates + 5 Neophytes (or 10 Initiates if you have points). Stick each 10 man squad in a pod, copy paste a few times with a Command Squad + EC + optional characters in their own pod.

If you can squeeze a Vindicator in as a suitable distraction carnifex, you could get a T2 charge.
>>
Who would win, Guilliman or like 4 Abbadons?
>>
>>52068765
~~Ditka~~

Gulliman but he would break a sweat thus Abbadon would win long term with that Nurgle taint.
>>
Is 40k like sos in that I'm charged in points for what I plan on summoning?
>>
File: example BT list 850.png (166KB, 1078x688px) Image search: [Google]
example BT list 850.png
166KB, 1078x688px
>>52068762
Pic related for an example of what I mean.
>>
>>52068794

Currently no, it's not. Unless its been faqd. Which is why summoning is bullshit.
>>
>>52068794
No, you get free shit here.
>>
>>52068578

Hella situational, but they can pop transports and low av pretty well. Don't even bother if they're 13 or 14.
>>
>>52068817
So if I'm already using an incursion with a tallyband, 5 fires and something big, what else should I add? I like slaanesh stuff, but idk if daemonettes are ACTUALLY better than bloodletters, or if anon was being sarcastic
>>
>>52068846
Furies*
Not fires
>>
Does Rupert Googlyman get an additional attack for two melee weapons? I'm thinking no.
>>
Are chaos drop pod assualt lists viable? I threw together a fun looking 3k point list but I'm curious if it's actually worth buying all the FW stuff for.

++ Combined Arms Detachment (Chaos Space Marines: Codex (2012) v2014) (3000pts) ++

+ Uncategorised +

····Force Options (Supplement options here) [Emperor's Children]

+ HQ (495pts) +

····Daemon Prince (330pts) [Close Combat Weapon, Intoxicating Elixer, Mastery Level 3, Power Armour, Slaanesh, Spell familiar, Warlord, Wings]

····Sorcerer (165pts) [2x Additional Mastery Level, Bolt Pistol, Force Stave, Mark of Slaanesh, Power Armour, Sigil of corruption, Spell familiar, Veterans of the Long War]

+ Elites (580pts) +

····[FW] Emperors Children Sonic Dreadnought (290pts) [[FW] Chaos Dreadclaw Drop Pod, Blastmaster, Chainfist with inbuilt storm bolter, Warp Amp] x2

+ Troops (1050pts) +

····Chaos Space Marines (220pts) [[FW] Chaos Dreadclaw Drop Pod, 4x Chaos Marine with Boltgun, Mark of Slaanesh, Meltagun, Veterans of the Long War] x3
······Aspiring Champion [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Power Fist] x3

····Chaos Space Marines (195pts) [[FW] Chaos Dreadclaw Drop Pod, 4x Chaos Marine with Boltgun, Mark of Slaanesh, Meltagun, Veterans of the Long War] x2
······Aspiring Champion [Bolt Pistol, Boltgun, Close Combat Weapon] x2

+ Fast Attack (630pts) +

····[FW] Chaos Storm Eagle (300pts) [Daemonic possession, Dirge Caster, Twin Linked Multi Melta, Two Twin Linked lascannon]

····[FW] Hell Blade (135pts) [Daemonic Possession, Two Helstorm Autocannons]

····[FW] Hell Talon (195pts) [4x Baletalon Shatter Charge, Daemonic Possession, Helstorm Autocannon, 4x Pyrax Incindiary bomb]

+ Heavy Support (245pts) +

····[FW] Chaos Fire Raptor Gunship (245pts) [Armoured Ceramite, Daemonic Possession, Four Wing mounted Hellstrike missiles, Reaper Autocannon Batteries]
>>
>>52068846
>daemonettes; i5, 2 attacks, rending, fleet, exalted loci gives reroll failed hits every turn, special banner gives -d3 ws to enemy
>bloodletters; s4(5), exalted loci gives hatred, special banner makes assault roll 6+d6

>>52068880
no, they count as 1 weapon
>>
File: Space Marines - 850pts (1).jpg (135KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Space Marines - 850pts (1).jpg
135KB, 900x600px
>>52068762
Castellans needs 4 Troop choices and at least 2 factions, hence the extra squads and what I meant with the tax. Benefit is having a 30% chance to respawn all Troop choices and Hatred on everything.

Table's a 48x48 and the store has an arbitrary "no unique characters" rule for some obscure reason.

Pic related would probably be the closest I could do to your suggestion. When the fuck will we finally be able to charge out of Rhinos, holy shit.
>>
>>52068910
Around the same time I'll be able to charge out of a Venom that happened to move more than 6 inches.
>>
>>52068910
Respawn is ok but doesn't help if you're trapped in reserves. If you get it at all, that is.

Hatred is nice, but again--getting into combat is hard! At such low points, ya the tax isn't worth it for Castellans.

>no unique characters

That's stupid. Tell the manager that a guy on the internet called him stupid.

you can already charge out of rhinos if you forge the narrative, according to GW livestreams :^)
>>
>>52068905
Sooooo I'm new, you're just gonna have to drop the answer on me
>>
>>52068905
At least Bloodletters get AP3.

>tfw no Khornate feels reaction pic
>>
>>52068910
I wish they'd just do a (Templars) Formation that allows Crusader squads in some capacity and gives as Formation benefits of giving every Rhino and Razorback Assault Vehicle as a rule and either Hatred, Furious Charge, charge re-rolls or something based on their Chapter Tactics that gives another buff if somebody died (like +1 S or +1 WS).

There's so much shit that could easily be done to help Crusader squads out without breaking them, yet GW hates them to no end.
>>
>>52069013
I'd actually like a rule that adds something like 1d3 to your charge distance for every casualty suffered during Overwatch or something along those lines.
Not just for Black Templars, but as a general keyword, as Orks could also really need something like that. Unless it already exists and I'm just dumb.
>>
So, I used to play back in 4th edition, and I played Lamenters; what book do you run those out of nowadays, if I'm looking to get back into 40k?
>>
>>52068956
Daemonettes are far better unless you're facing massed 3+ saves, and even then, Daemonettes have Rending, which means they can ignore 2+ and autowound if they're lucky, have 2A which means they can get 3 attacks on the charge, they're I5, which means that against I4 or less they'll always strike first. Their banner lowers enemy weapon skill, making it easier for you to hit them and harder for them to hit you.

Bloodletters have AP3, are only S5 when they charge, only gain extra attacks through a Herald's locus, and their special banner makes their charge a 6+D6, rather than 2D6.
>>
>>52069052
Either C:SM or C:BA, Depending on if you want to play them as cured of the red thirst/black rage or still afflicted.
>>
>>52068886
Chaos drop pods can mishap. Also, there isn't much fire power in those marine squads to really be scary when they jump out of the pods. The 20-man pod has the drop pod rule that prevents mishaps though
>>
>>52069052
The Blood Angels codex is all you need, worst chapter. I'll be impressed if you actually painted them well, though.
>>
>>52069085
Wait, what do you mean still afflicted? Did they change the Lamenter's fluff so that they have the thirst and rage still? That doesn't make any sense at all!
>>
>>52069098
I wish the second-or-tied-for-worst chapter at least had their own codex.
>>
>>52069103
The Lamenter's developed the Black Rage soon after it was believed they hadn't had it. They've always had the Red Thirst tho.

>>52069118
BT get nothing. Be glad you're mentioned. Besides, I was talking about the Lamenters, not the Blood Angels.
>>
>>52069133
>be glad you're mentioned
This suffering is unbearable.
>>
>>52069094

The good thing about them is that they don't have to land where they need to be since they're fliers. You can just turbo boost where you want, jink, and dump your load the following turn.
>>
>>52069045
That'd be cool. Possibly give one to every army that's a bit different.

Orks: +1d3 Distnace
Dark Eldar/CWE/Quins: +1 attack
Nids: +1 Toughness
Marines/Chaos Marines: +1 Strength
Tau: >Charging with Tau, fuck it, re-roll failed to-hit rolls
Daemons: +1 to Invuln Save
Guard/Sisters/Other Imperium armies: +1 WS
Necrons: +1 Initiative

Am I forgetting someone? (All flavors of marines fall into the Marine category.)
>>
>>52069146
You Emperor worshipping Astartes are looked at as utter weirdos by literally every other chapter. This is canon. You are mocked even by the Iron Warriors for worshipping the Emperor.
>>
>>52068956
rending means you can hurt anything but av 13 and daemonettes can beat bloodletters in a fight. they're also 10 points cheaper.

>>52069005
true, but daemonettes are sexier
>>
If Guilliman gets disarm he becomes useless?
>>
>>52069166
Shut up you.

I just want my unending legions of Khorne.

>tfw didn't even know Daemonettes are cheaper
I become sadder each day I learn new things.
>>
>>52069176
no, he is still S6 ap 2 (from smash) with 6 attacks.
>>
Kek plz gib fallen info
>>
>>52068433

Yea, I try to keep my eye out, too, but I really need to stop buying shit and just build what I have. Sadly, Rhinos might be a needed exception, and k night as well get the armored assault because it's so cheap.

Ugh
>>
>>52069198

They can't get up
>>
>>52069164
Anon, I feel like we've had this discussion at least 3 times already. You never told me your army so that I can mock you back.

And if the mutated furfag monster weirdos are a-ok to get a codex then a bunch of religious lunatics should also be allowed at least some time in the spotlight instead of just the wuick flicker with a flashlight that Fall of Cadia was.
>>
>>52069164
For real though, a Space Marine praying to the Emperor as a god is completely identical to if we prayed to our grandpa and acted like he was our god. Because he actually is their collective grandfather. As much mad respect I have for my grandpa, I'm not going to call him a god.
>>
>>52069176
still a monstrous creature

>>52069189
if you want khorne, then go for it. you can use daemonkind as well to get bonuses for kills or dying

i got karanak, 5 bloodcrushers with about 2 generation, and 10 bloodletters that are at least 3 generations
>>
>>52069222

There are cultures who have though.
>>
>>52069214
But anon, why should you get a codex? Those marines are special! They have mutant furries! You only have zealotry. Nothing really special, I'm afraid.
>>
>>52069161
I take it you include AdMech in the other Imperium armies?
>>
>>52068335
I like you
>>
File: 1421434576514.jpg (27KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1421434576514.jpg
27KB, 500x335px
>>52069222
>tfw I didn't get to know my grandpa on either side of the family because they were both long dead before I was even a spark in my parent's eyes
>>
>>52069161
>+1S CSM
>Khornate Marines are now S6 on the charge
I liek dis
>>
>>52069222
Maybe you would if he defied the gods of chaos and built a fucking galaxtic empire in the most hostile fucking galaxy known to harbor life
>>
>>52069247
>tfw yesterday was the first anniversary of my grandpa's death and him always getting me so many different toys as a kid played a huge part in keeping me interested in plastic soldiers and similar things even as an adult
>>
>>52069247

My grandfather died in a drunken barfight when he was thirty. Took the other son of a bitch with him though. Damn I love being a poor Irish American .
>>
>>52069267
>implying literally everything the Ecclisiarchy stands for wasn't written by Lorgar
>the one who found The Primordial Truth
>the one the Emperor punished for worshipping him as a god
>the one whom the Emperor ordered his crown city that glorified the Emperor destroyed
The Emperor would hate the BT, the Ecclisiarchy, and all that it stands for.
>>
File: Blood Angels - 490pts.jpg (94KB, 900x410px) Image search: [Google]
Blood Angels - 490pts.jpg
94KB, 900x410px
Why is it that this site uses 70 points and not 85 points for assault marines like it says in the book

any way does anybody have advice
>>
>>52069277
>tfw grandpa taught me how to haggle when we'd go garage sale hunting
Man, I could stretch $10 into like 5 or 6 toys afterwards. I gotta go see him soon
>>
>>52069277
Ouch, bro.

The only grandma I got to know (aka visit like 5 times...and the other grandma died when I was like 2 months old, so I don't remember.) died on the day before my 7th birthday. So we loved going down to Laredo, having the viewing that night, burying her on the morning of my birthday and then having my depressing ass birthday party at Peter Piper's Pizza right after...I didn't even cry. I was too busy making the observation that my uncle's sad face looked like a burnt chicken nugget. Like I understand how depressing it must've been now, but I was 6/7 at the time...The funeral I did cry at was my other uncle's. They were lowering him into the ground with a 21 gun salute and Taps since he was in the Korean war. That trumpet fucking broke me, holy shit.
>>
>>52069238
>mutant furries are special enough
>guys with a period are special enough
>guys that are pretty good at lying are special enough
>overzealous numbnuts that ignore most official astrates rules fall perfectly in line with all remaining first founding chapters
>>
>>52069308
Because listbuilder is awful. Use Battlescribe.
>>
>>52069267
Bruh, the Emperor is LITERALLY the grandpa to every space marine in existence. Because of their gene-mods, they are all biological related to the emperor and their own primarch. Do you worship your own grandpa? That would be pretty fucking weird if you did.
>>
>>52069214
Dorn hated Sigismund and the Black Templars, anon. They were his greatest mistakes.

>tfw Sigismund actually listened to a witch because he decided that dieing in battle wasn't for him, which resulted in one of Dorn's favored and oldest sons to die in his stead.
And that's a censuring.
>>
>>52069346
Plenty of people that do around the world.
>>
>>52069356
Who the fuck does? ::Citation Needed::
>>
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE NEW FALLEN RULES
>>
>>52069308
Don't have the codex at hand or downloaded but my guess is that it doesn't include the (probably compulsory ?) Jump packs while the book does.

>>52069342
>current BattleScribe
>any better than listbuilder
They're both equally shit.
>>
File: Feels Good WE.png (696KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Good WE.png
696KB, 666x666px
>>52069005
>No Khornate reaction pic
>>
>>52069346
But my grandpa isn't the leader of a galaxy-spanning empire who is so psychically powerful he stands as a bulwark protecting humanity from the powers of the immaterium.
>>
>>52069367
>They're both equally shit.
"no"
>>
>>52069361
I know right? I am ready to make some of them but the one time GW has a sense of humor it's about the secretive fucking fallen
>>
>>52069347
>Dorn hates Sigismund and the Black Templars
Even more reason to have them far away from the Imperisl Fist's tactics and not just have their half page in Angels of Death shared with Crimson Fists.
>>
File: IMG_3497.jpg (107KB, 1575x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3497.jpg
107KB, 1575x795px
>>52069368
Nah that's a happy one. In need of more Wojaks.
>>
>>52069346
Tyranid Tyrant Guard are basically that weird cousin that you were never too sure if your Dad might have had a fling with your aunt and put him into the world, right?
They are related to Emps, after all.
>>
Could the wonderful and great sigmar ever appear in 40k?
>>
>>52069360
Pretty sure a Pharaoh's grand children or a Chinese Emperors saw them as half-gods and treated them accordingly as well.

Different anon and not entirely the same scenario, but pretty close.
>>
>>52069427
As the 3rd Primarch of the Alpha Legion. :^)

Alpharius, Omegon, Sigmar.
>>
>>52069427
It was actually Sigismarund all along.
>>
>>52069360
If they've died, lots of cultures, including the Chinese, Burmese (used to be, now all they have left of the practice is Bo Bo Gyi, spirits who watch over Buddhist temples, literally "Great Grandfather" when translated), some indiginous tribes in Indonesia, a fuckload of different African cultures too.
>>
>>52069444
Pharaoh's and Chinese Emperors were always treated as gods though, iirc. That's not really comparable in this context, as the Emperor never wanted to be seen as a god, whereas they did.
>>
>>52069427
But anon, he's already there.
We just haven't been told the name of the man in the Golden Throne.
>>
>>52069342
>>52069367
actually both battle scribe and list builder have it at 70 and you have to add the jumps packs for 15 points
>>
>>52069484
That's just the IRL versions being cocky douchebags. And literally the entire redt of the Imperium treats him like a god as well. Astrates (and to an extent AdMech) are the only exceptions.
The example was just meant to show examples of other "god emperors" that did exist that were treated as such by their own offspring.
>>
>>52069308
Because that's the price? A basic marine (which is all assault marines are) is 14 points (70). Jump packs cost extra and bring it up to 17 points each (85).
>>
>>52069118
>has battle brother allies, ICs with 4++, and controllable consolidation yet thinks he's worst chapter

At least your army doesn't run out into the open against your will and has allies.
>>
Do Tartaros Terminators have proper rules for 40k yet? Are their 30k rules any good?

Thinking of getting Prospero for the Mk3 and not sure if the Tartaros are worth keeping or not. Their models are juicey as fuck but so are 30 bucks.
>>
>>52069563
>run out into the open against your will
I actually wish they still did that from time to time. Shit was pretty useful back in the day.
>>
>>52069544
Your post doesn't hold weight though. It makes sense, but it doesn't work in this case, since the marines are the only ones alongside the AdMech to not worship him. The Imperium is not his child in the sense we're talking about, the marines are. If only 1% of them are worshipping him, then we can confirm that it is an oddity.

Unless I'm misreading what you mean?
>>
>>52069577
I meant to say that, while rare, there have been cultures where people worshipped family as (or like) gods.
As I pointed out, it's not a perfect analogy, but still functional enough that it holds some merit to say that having a ridiculously powerful grandpa can be enough to make family pray to him.
>>
>>52069567

No rules in 40k

Shit rules in 30k

Keep them for looks UNLESS you will use the money you get from them for a better unit. They look better than the resin ones surprisingly and have multiple unique poses and parts
>>
>>52069567
Their rules are literally Indomitus but can sweep.

A straight buff and it angers me FW removed the old rules that gave them a 6++ to show that it removed armor for mobility whilst keeping the 2+.

So Cataphractii had a 2+/4++ but it was slow. Indomitus was regular rules, and Tartaros was able to Sweeping Advance but only had a 6++. They removed that and now there's literally no reason to take bulldogs in 30k.
>>
What's better against heavy armor, fire dragons or blaster born?
>>
File: 1463200238309.jpg (323KB, 1280x859px) Image search: [Google]
1463200238309.jpg
323KB, 1280x859px
>>52069617
>sweeping termies
>shit
>>
>>52069626
>literally no reason to take bulldogs in 30k

Swag. And too match your bulldog Mk V marines. Which I guess also counts as " swag" unless you are a prancing lala EC player who doesn't like Mk V.
>>
>>52069617
>>52069626
Alright, guess I'll just turn them into cash. No interest in using "normal Terminators but slightly different" and don't feel like using them as Cataphractii proxies either.

Either just getting just some paint from the money or a Vindicator, Armored Assault box, Ironstrider or Kastelan Robotd. Arguably should be a better investment.
>>
>>52069675
Hold off on selling them. They're about to be released on a separate sprue at a $60 price point. I expect it to jump for resellers.
>>
>>52069626

Gosh goy, don't you appreciate different models from a different time?
>>
>>52069684
That's a good point. Should probably see about getting my hands on the Prospero box soon then.
>>
>>52069648
>taking -1++ to sweep
>when you're not even base 2++ or 3++

Why not trade your power armor for IG cardboard while you're at it. Unless you're a storm shield legion just take cataphract. Primarchstars generally take unique TEQ anyway who have fixed suit patterns
>>
>>52069644
>bs4/5/6 meltaguns with +1 to vehicle damage
>bs4 s8 lances

fire dragons with by sheer damage but blasters have more range
>>
Now with Girlyman back, whose Mary Sue powers will win out if the Tau try to expand into Segmentum Ultra again?
>>
>>52069714
>anon doesn't understand that the 6++ rules aren't valid
>anon doesn't understand that they're 5++
>>
>>52069721

Tau squatted by Primarch led crusade Great Crusade style
>>
>>52068578
No, never. Haywire is better against tanks, plasma is better against everything else. Arquebuses are a trap with cool models, cool idea and bad rules.
>>
>>52069735
>dumbass doesn't understand opportunity cost
>dumbass doesn't understand you're taking -1++ by choosing Tartaros over Cataphractii
>>
>>52068270
Lorgar would play Sisters with the false hope of plastic releases
>>
>>52069735
Get some reading comprehension the post literally spells out for you it's a comparison vs cataphractii.
>>
>>52069718
Fuck it I'll just go bright lance war walkers and save money on a transport.
>>
>>52069410
>mfw im actually reading this while doing squats
>>
>>52069754
>>52069771
Shhhhh i m dumb
>>
>>52069222
...I'm mean, if my grandpa could literally rip open portals in space-time and walk through Hell itself without being touched by demons and other Gods, and if I got stronger when I prayed to him, I might worship him as a god, because honestly at that point he is functionally identical to one.
>>
Just got the planetary empires set with the hive cities for my birthday
I have no clue why though, I don't even play often enough to use the thing
Pic related
>>
>>52069756
No, Lorgar would play either Word Bearers or Chaos daemons. Lorgar would hate Sisters and Black Templars for worshipping his father, who is not a god.

>>52069792
But Space Marines don't get stronger by worshipping the Emperor. Only Chaos.
>>
Alright, I'm getting one of those "start collecting" armies.
I'm stuck deciding between Necrons and Mechanicus.
Which should it be boys?
>>
>>52069802
BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEEEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP.
>>
>>52069802
Tyranids
>>
File: 1465752511574.jpg (50KB, 604x473px) Image search: [Google]
1465752511574.jpg
50KB, 604x473px
>>52069802
Get the superior ancient tech and have fun people in your fluff like Trazyn
>>
>>52069714

I'd rather have the sweet for my melee tarts, which is also more fitting for the 8th I think.
>>
>>52068335
this is dumb but I'd play it
>>
>>52069802
If this is your first, then Necrons. If it isn't, then AdMech.

Necrons because:
>Easy to paint
>New player: The Faction

AdMech because:
>Much, much harder to paint
>mid-tier, high tier with formations
>>
>>52069773
war walkers are decent. normal gets scout while black get no scatter deepstrike and i believe battle focus
>>
>>52069801
Ironically enough, chances are good that the Black Templars and Emperor praising factions get even less help from him out of spite for not following his first fucking principle.
>>
>>52069802
Necrons are better for new players as they're fairly easy to assemble and paint, unlike Mechanicus which is pretty hard on both ends
>>
>>52069801
>But Space Marines don't get stronger by worshipping the Emperor.
Pure Faith and Living Saints are literally a thing in the setting, anon.

Legion of the Damned are basically Lesser Daemons of the Emperor.

The name of the Emperor can be used to banish Daemons, and canonically has happened even when the Emperor was still alive.

The Chaos Gods view him as the single greatest threat to their existence, and are willing to put aside their bitching and in-fighting in order to work together to stop him.

The Sanguinor is this random Space Marine who always manages to pop out whenever the Blood Angels really, really need an ace in the hole, but magically disappears by the end of the battle.

Grey Knights literally drawn upon the power of the Emperor when using their psychic powers, and recite litanies of prayer to him while preparing for battle and on the battlefield itself.

Faith in the Emperor can and has reaped tangible benefits for those who do so - even Space Marines.
>>
>>52069837
ah shit I totally forgot about black units.
>>
>>52069816
Start of Gathering Storm made me lose my sides to forever wander in Webway.

>Fucking cuntass churchbell, hope Eldar cucks get migraine from this.
>>
>>52068382
Why didnt they just dredge the lake?
>>
Since the SC! Necrons box is being discussed and my brother wants to get one:
How hard is assembling and painting a Triarch Stalker for s complete beginner whose last experience in modeling were Revell tanks and airplanes 10 years ago? Will he be alright and how many sub-assemblies are a good idea?

Playing AdMech myself and won't be able to help him assemble it if everything fails.
>>
>>52069834
I played about 6 years ago.
My painting probably isn't up to snuff.
Who would you say has more interesting rules?
>>
I'm part of a wargames club and I kind of want to organize a campaign or event or something with some actual fluff behind it.

Problem is, 80% of everybody plays loyalist marines. I can't even split people up around a Roboute vs Ecclesiarchy civil war because everybody would side with the Primarch.

Anybody got any decent fluff reasons for a big battle with imperials on both sides?
>>
>>52069898
AdMech, in my opinion, but they've got a very sad lack of units.

>>52069902
Another Badab War?
>>
>>52069902
Ask if some of them want to be renegades, unless they're playing the big established chapters
>>
>>52069898
AdMech has a lot more going on. Pretty sure they're one of the most rules loaded armies in the entire game, despite completely skipping the Psychic Phase and only like 12 different units over their 2 factions.
>>
I am going to be buying 1 last unit for my Tau army since I already have 1 Stormsurge, 1 Riptide, and 1 Ghostkeel. I was wondering if I should get 1 more riptide or pick between the r'varna or the y'vahra? just looking at base stats the y'vahra is the better value of the 2 but I never ordered FW anything.

I need help deciding!
>>
>>52069931
All of it's gay anyways.
>>
>>52069931
I'd take the FW thing solely because I'd either go 1 Riptide or full cheese Riptide Wing with 3 and not something inbetween.
>>
>>52069948
That makes sense, then it would be to decide which one I would want then between the r'varna and the yvahra
>>
>>52069868
always bet on black. 4 warwalkers deep striking in key points blowing up tanks would be nice, hell you can even go for impossible spots
>>
>>52069890
The stalker was a bitch. More than it's fair share of fiddly bits that look like it has no place connecting to the the place it is supposed to connect to. That said, tell him to take it slow and dry fit everything before super glue and he should be fine. The instructions are mandatory, by the way
>>
>>52069850
>X is Daemons of the Emperor
I hate this meme with a burning passion.
>>
So I never found this out, what do I use the psychic coins for from the WoM Collector's set?
>>
>>52068886
>3,000 points
>26 marines
>a handful of fliers
That list is shit.

Dreadclaw is way too expensive, especially with how mediocre the contents will be, and it can eat your dudes, and it can mishap.

What's going in the Storm Eagle?
>>
File: DSCF1200.jpg (568KB, 1920x956px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1200.jpg
568KB, 1920x956px
Just found out that the Hell Blade is the same amount of burger bucks as the Helturkey.

I'm never not proxying this again.
>>
>>52070033
The Soul Blaze/Warpflame tokens? Why would you buy a $200 set without reading the contents?
>>
>>52070092
Oh. I know it's a piss poor excuse but can I say that I forgot?
>>
>>52070076

Proxy which? The Turkey as a Hellblade?

How are those things? They seem really cool with those cannons, but remarkably fragile with AV10 and 2HP
>>
>>52068447

Good game mechanics are more important to me then the scale.

If I wanted to mindlessly throw my horde of toys against one another in a shit rules-set Id just play the table-top.
>>
how hard would it be to greenstuff girlyman's helmet into a beaky helm
>>
>>52070163
The gun upgrade lets them them fuck most flyers up really easy, just run 2 of them and deep strike them behind the enemy flyers.

Their low bs doesn't hurt too much with twin-linked, and rending lets it threaten almost any unit.

Plus their d6+2" move lets them move out of the way of, or catch up with a flyer to gun it down.
>>
>>52070214
> deep strike them behind the enemy flyers.
If they deep strike they are treated as skimmers and loose skyfire.
>>
>>52070230
wait what, they don't have hover
>>
>>52070230
If a flyer deep strikes you choose what mode it enters the board in. If it literally can't hover anyway then there you go. problem solved.
>>
>>52069928
they're ALL playing first founding chapters.
>>
Does a flyer that deep strikes in zooming mode (or can't hover) count as having moved the 18"? or does it have to move 18" afterwards.
I've been playing it as the former because normally deep striking units can't move, but now i'm not sure
>>
>>52070272
First Founding chapters don't always get on with one another. You can still have them fighting each other despite both sides being loyal. Is it not clear which side is in the right? Good, grimdark. Forge that Narrative.
>>
>>52070298
It counts as having moved.
>>
So whats this about gathering storm 3 being leaked early? Sauce?? :)
>>
>>52068846

Bloodletters are the worst troop choice,in the codex while daemonettes are the best combat troop.

BLs dont have the weight of attacks to be points efficient against hordes, and having only AP3 makes them ass against TEQ. Str5 at best makes them useless against av12. They're also slow.

Daemonettes are the fastest troop, are cheaper, and rending plus 2 attacks base means they can fuck up any unit in the game that isnt av13+.
>>
>>52070343
While people might repost for people too lazy to look, nobody is going to do so for some faggot spamming emoticons
>>
>>52070272

The Changeling has been up to some Eldrad-tier trickery. After Primarch Rubarb Guiloloman called a meeting of the first founding chapters to determine the course of action the Imperium must take in the wake of the 13th African-American Crusade, things began to go awry. The Inquisition became involved when it was clear that bad shit was happening - and the Ordos Xenos and Malleus quickly devolved into infighting over whether the Eldar were behind this or whether something darker was at work. As communications failed or were never received, sacred relics went missing, and a number of ranking officers were secretly replaced by Alpharius, the situation devolved into a tense ground battle on Meaningless Ultramar Planet #34, where the main delegations were meeting. Within a week the tense standoff became an outright shooting war. In the Grim Dark of Primarch Rastafar Gosling's Imperium Secundus, civic war had begun in earnest.

Then some xenos showed up because fuck you. That explains the other 20% of armies.
>>
>>52070374

Also please pretend all of those typos were intentional. They were in fact the work of Tzeentch. As you can see, IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN
>>
>>52069721
Diplomacy will be the order of the day, and probably a super scary attack nids or orks we haven't heard about will job to the combined might.
>>
and I thought you can't do a nurgle knight justice
Not mine
>>
Hi friends,

This is my latest list, is it worth taking the psyker upgrade on my inquisitor for force and prescience, or should I take an astropath in my command squad? What would you add to this list?
>>
>>52070367
Not him but there is early leaks ? Sauce please ?
>>
>>52070405
Where is that from?
>>
File: Dark Eldar - 1000pts (1).jpg (139KB, 900x842px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Eldar - 1000pts (1).jpg
139KB, 900x842px
thoughts?
>>
>>52070461
I don't get it. Could you walk us through the game plan of your list?
>>
Were there any loyalist word bearers?
>>
>>52070536
Questions:
1. Archon goes with raiderless warriors or Beastmaster?

2. How married are you to the Talos Pain Engine?
>>
>>52070635
There was one guy who tried to kill Lorgar, he was imprisoned and executed by Ultras.
>>
>>52070635
If they were, they were likely to be wiped out quickly and brutally. Don't think we've seen any evidence of surviving loyalist word bearers either.
>>
>>52070214

Man. I might have to get some, though unfortunately, they can't take the place of Turkey's in a Decurion.
>>
>>52070641
archon goes with the trueborn to deepstrike anti vehicle wherever its needed without scattering
and i just enjoy how the talos looks cuz i have the old scorpion model, and it makes for a decent distraction maybe.
>>
>>52070641
Not him but he is clearly going for the classic wwp blasterbirn build. Why would you even think the archon was going with some footsloggers?
>>
>>52070635
They got purged around 40 years before the Heresy. They're the only faction you can't play Loyalists of in 30k.

At best you could say ~warp shenanigans~ and have a group of Imperial Heralds from the early GC end up in 40k somehow. A tad snowflakey, but weirder shit happens in canon.
>>
File: bjorn_the_fell_handed-art.jpg (157KB, 716x526px) Image search: [Google]
bjorn_the_fell_handed-art.jpg
157KB, 716x526px
I've seen many power level arguments about who is among the choppiest special hqs on the tabletop. Abaddon, Draigo, Papa Smurf and even Azrael get mentioned a lot but I never see old Bjorn ever mentioned in these matchups. Is it mainly because he's gimped due to being a vehicle?

6 STR10 AP2 attacks with master-crafted and shred at WS6 seems to be pretty monstrous in close combat
>>
>>52070635
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Barthusa_Narek
>>
>>52070683
He's not a rerollable 2++ thunderwolf so space furries don't care about him.
>>
>>52070683
There's no real way to get him across the field into that close combat without having a squad of other dreadnoughts cover him. Even then they can bow his legs out.
I can see him in a fluff game but most serious lists have something that can take out a Knight on first turn or move around the board at high speeds.
>>
Anyone ever notice how stupid (i mean more than usual) 40k lore sounds without context.

For example: Gathering storm book 3

>After spending 9000 years in a coma caused by a wound from fighting his brother, the snake daemon, the galaxy's greatest bureaucrat goes on an epic road trip to with a magic knight and mysterious gunslinger to fix 10,000 years of red tape and bureaucracy.
>>
>>52069626
There's reason to take bulldogs in 30k if you're Imperial Fists. Storm Shields motherfuckers!
>>
>>52069799
I will buy it off of you.
>>
>>52070700
how the hell can thunder wolves get a 2++? rerollable at that

I play wolves but I will never use anything riding a wolf or looking like they just got out of a werewolf bar mitzvah

>>52070728
I'd make a movie out of that plotline, context or not
>>
>>52070612
Basically an advancing gunline with the inquisitor providing some counter charge along with the ruststalkers.
>>
>>52070728
>anyone ever notice how radical 40k lore sounds

yes, yes we have.
>>
>>52070536
>>52070664

Not an entirely effective use of models. Never ever use Warriors without a transport.

Drop the Dark Lance from the Trueborn Raider and you're at 994 points. Swap the 12 man Warriors squad for a 5 Man squad in a Venom with twin Splinter Cannons and you're at 1003 points. Drop one Khymera and you're at 993 points, then add Haywire 'nades to the Archon and you're back at 1000 and you don't have a shitty useless unit (Warriors without a transport are basically worthless).

Also I don't think the Talos is a good fit for that list but it could be worse, it's just too slow to keep up with most of it.

tl;dr Remove one Khymera and the Raider Dark Lance, replace 12 man orphan squad with 5 man squad in Venom, give Archon haywire, ????, PROFIT
>>
>>52070664
Noted. You're a touch light on anti tank. I'd drop 2 kabalite warriors from the 12 man squad and get dark lances on the other two raiders. Last 5 pts can go to chain flails on the talos pain engine.

Also, is there a particular reason you want to roll combined arms? The reason I ask is cos you can go realspace raider and get 4+ cover on raiders with kabalite warriors in em and 5+ on the others for turn 1. Your 12 man kabalite warriors also have a 5+ cover save in the open too, which is neat. Granted, you do lose obsec but I don't know how important that is to you.
>>
>eats a single pen at AP2
>explodes
>>
CAN SOMEONE FUCKING LEAK GS3 ALREADY

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE EMPEROR
>>
>>52070673
I forgot if WWP affected transports or not. I double checked it once anon confirmed his intentions.
>>
File: meks 2k.jpg (238KB, 900x1025px) Image search: [Google]
meks 2k.jpg
238KB, 900x1025px
If I challenged you to a friendly 2k game, and showed up with this, would you be pissed? I realize it makes alot of shit worthless against it. We were playing a local tournament and somehow I managed to get to the final table. The guy across had been absolutley crushing opponents with GSC and 3 flyrants combined with coteaz. Then he has the nerve to bitch at me because his super skew list met the rock to its scissors. He tabled his last opponent top of turn 2.
>>
>>52068910
>no unique characters
Nice
>>
>>52070784
I should mention it wasen't even a blowout. Hive tyrants were fucking shit up for 3 turns because I rolled shit on my reserves.
>>
>>52070673

Not him but I've seen people post 20-man Kabalite+WWP lists on thedarkcity before. It's basically the only way to make a 20-man Kabalite squad useful for anything other than sitting at home and waiting to die when something deep strikes in.
>>
>>52070784
I have alot of S9 AP1 so I'd welcome your list
>>
>>52069308
The Assault Marines got updated in the Angel's Blade Supplement, same with the Devastators. Instead of coming with Jump Packs and costing 85 points base, they now come without them and have to buy them again for 3 points per model and are 70 points base. So now you can take non-Jump Assault Marines... for some reason? They can also take Eviserators now... even though you can buy two Meltaguns and a Meltabomb for the same price. Thanks GW.

Least Devs got some good updates. Grav Cannons and Armorium Cherubim are nice.
>>
>>52070784

If you just randomly showed up with it I'd be a bit off put since my regular 1850 list is take-all-comers style. I don't have a regular 2000 list but it'd be basically the same shit.

But at a tournament? The whole fucking point is to run cheese, which he was obviously going for if he ran 3 flyrants and "lol i stab u on 1st turn kekekeke": The Codex
>>
File: 20170308_091756.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170308_091756.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
>tfw all these sisters of battle
>>
>>52070817
how do you deepstrike with 20 warriors when warriors don't have the rule for it?
>>
>>52069902
Pay some Ork players to migrate to your store.
>>
>>52069972
They are nice but the fact is that black scatbikes are clearly better.
>>
File: IMG_20170308_202145.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170308_202145.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
Got this random heavy weapons platform thing with a big eBay auction. I'm not really sure what the fuck this. Any oldfags? Also what can I do with it to make it look not shit?
>>
>>52070854
maybe he doesn't wanna rape his opponent instantly for a change, personally i offer them a chance to at least lube up first before reaming him over the table
>>
>>52070843
An archon or haemonculus with a webway portal attached to the squad confers deep strike
>>
>>52070762
That's why I use Plasma Cannon Sentinels. I blow up AV12 all the time.
>>
>>52070748
>>52070748
I don't think you have enough resilience to advance very far up the field, even if your terrain is dense as shit.

I'm also confused with some options like your CCS. The only one it will be issuing orders to would be the vets but it has a heavy weapon and the vets are in a chimera so that's a bust. I suppose they are cheap so they can be a throaway but you gave them a masters of ordnance and a heavy weapon so I reckon you either had left over points or felt like trying to make them contribute (which they likely won't).

Then you have your vets who have no special guns but you have ratlings. I'd rather give your vets special guns than run the ratlings, personally. A Paskless Punisher is pretty lackluster as well - you'd probably get more value out of getting a regular battle tank or executioner depending on local meta.

I mentioned resilience above. Your skitarri guys are fast, but at 5 man squads will be shot off the table before they can contribute to the battle. Your infiltrators and ruststalkers might fare a bit better with 2 wounds a piece but only marginally so.

You have a knight. That's probably gonna do the most heavy lifting of the bunch but that depends on your local meta. I've seen solo knights blow up turn 1 and I have seen them last till turn 7 but one thing's for sure - a solo knight is not a very scary prospect to face. 3 knights? Yes. 1? Eh, most armies have the tools to deal with them now.

Hope this helps
>>
>>52070830
Do people actually buy solid shit?
>>
File: IMG_20161213_023254.jpg (175KB, 856x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161213_023254.jpg
175KB, 856x720px
>>52070830

Welcome to the club

I need an updated pic
>>
>>52070728
>starring Woody Harrelsen, Bruce Willis and Keanu Reeves
>>
>>52070367
>>52070683
The problem is most other cc lords smack the bajesus out of him before he can swing. Abbadon and draigo at the very least. Not to mention the vulnerability to shooting already mentioned

As to rank and file or meq/teq hunting, sure. But anythung that lets themselves get into combat with a waddling dreadnaught deserve to die
>>
>>52070871
That's the front of an old Predator lascannon turret on a tripod. Or at least that's what it looks like.
>>
>>52070898
Actually it's the other half of my 1000 point army so technically I've been in the club for a month, I just haven't had the ability to really play with my sisters.
>>
>>52070784
Is this even cheese? I mean... Is it? If it is it's like maybe a sharp chedder at best. It's got some bite and tang but nothing too offensive. Did you win, Anon?
>>
>>52070901
>Keanu Reeves as Cypher
I need a photoshop of this right now
>>
>Tyranids are even shit in Age of Sigmar
>>
>>52070819

>Sisters pay 30pts for an Evicerator
>they also took it away from our squad leaders
>>
File: Cypher.png (16KB, 1800x976px) Image search: [Google]
Cypher.png
16KB, 1800x976px
>>52070922
I don't have photoshop, have this.
>>
>>52070843

Webway Portal. Which is why anon was asking who the Archon went with in the first place.

Personally I think WWP Blasterborn isn't that useful since you're basically putting 300 points (180~ Blasterborn + Transport 120~ Archon) in a package that will die for sure the next turn. You do get to delete something with impunity though since a Disintegrator + 5 blasters in a squad will wreck almost all infantry (or rear armor). Usually I'd say it's just better to have 2 Venom Blasterborn squads that DS normally and risk scattering; more effective but also MSU and DE are at their best in full MSU mode (multiple small units).

WWPs are definitely worth it if you're running a Dark Artisan formation though
>>
>>52070981
>more effective

*expensive (by 60ish points) and risky
>>
>>52070916
Yes, first place was 50 dollars store credit. I think he was mad because there is only prizes for the first place for generalship, painting, and sportsmanship. Again it wasent a blowout, it was killpoints. Both him and the gladius player had like 20+ killpoints, so i dont think it would have mattered if he played me or someone else he could not just neuter top of 1.
>>
>>52070890
Thanks man it does, I'll keep working on it.
>>
>>52070818
Thats the thing. I tell people what to expect, so they always show up with a ton of lascannons for example. But win or lose you always have fun pushing giant junkbots across the table.
>>
So can the "Skullthirster" beat Gulliman?
>>
>>52070981

the main reason i don't have venoms in my list is that i don't have the models atm.
>>
>>52070871
That's a Space Crusade / StarQuest Tarantula. Good stuff.
>>
>>52071031
Amalrich managed to pierce Skarbrand with black sword before dying, Bobby shoot sword and blew him up.
>>
>>52071042

Understandable. If the list is basically everything you have then run it. If you have other stuff then what you should run will depend on that so you should post your model list with the list next time imo. Either way I'd recommend getting Venoms eventually, they're pretty good.

Most of our best stuff is in the FA slot though (or the Covens supplement lel)
>>
>>52071031
on a lucky 6, yes. with all his attacks he gets at least 1 or 2 destroyer hits but slim chance of deathblow
>>
>>52071031
No, none of them really can bar the guy with the D-axe getting lucky on the first turn.
>>
>>52070746

Storm Shield for 3++

Santuary psychic power for +1 to invul saves, giving 2++

One of the Space Marine psychic powers lets the psyker and their unit reroll all failed saves.

So like 90% of the bullshit in 40K, it comes down to psychic powers. The other 10% is Tau
>>
>>52071062
i actually got a really good deal on bulk old models, it was like 100 kabalites and 5 raiders and various other stuff so i have a good amount of stuff its just venoms that i don't have access to
>>
>>52071090

Raider gunboat spam is a fun enough list so that's pretty good, enjoy, anon.
>>
>>52071075
Eldar and Gladius/Grav bullshit are largely free from psychic powers. It's really only deathstars and daemons that rely heavily on psychic powers, and most deathstars would still be quite killy and durable without them.
>>
>>52071120
what are your thoughts about the named HQs that we have access to cuz i have their old models but i'm not super confident they are worth the points
>>
>Herohammmer

Why do you guys still play this Warcraft board game trash?
>>
Am I the only person who cant build a Tyrants Legion list that they're happy with by using the SM and AM codex? I always hear that TL is shooting yourself in the foot and to take the official codices but I always find myself wanting to take the TL detachment for its options. 2 specials per tactical squad for one and arguably better squad options for guardsmen if you disregard orders. The TL detachment really gives the list flavor too with its structure and rules.

Anyone else play Astral Claws + Guard without the TL detachment? Any good?
>>
>>52071149
The HQ slot is probably the weakest bit of the Dark Eldar army. It's why people just take a 10 pt Lhamaen and call it a day.
>>
>>52071149

I don't run any of them but as I understand it Hesperax isn't terrible. Drazhar looks cool but I'd just run him as a Klaivex for an Incubi squad. I don't even remember what Urien Rakarth does but I think he's actually supposed to be pretty good if you run him in some of the Covens formations.

If you're not already aware of it, the Dark City is the main Dark Eldar forum online and they're probably better for answering some of these questions. Just be careful not to fall for some of their memes ("you absolutely have to run X unit in Y way or it's total shit and you suck"). For the most part they're all nice and really helpful and there's lots of info there.
>>
>>52071149

There is a funny argument to be made that they are technically legal using their last official printed rules.
>>
File: SistersBox.jpg (2MB, 3834x2249px) Image search: [Google]
SistersBox.jpg
2MB, 3834x2249px
>>52070830
Been there... many times over.
>>
>>52071177
Not that guy but

>Taking advice from internet forums

Over my dead fucking body.
>>
>>52071183
Fuck blister packs.
>>
>>52071175
Our hqs are fun in melee with some incubi.
>>
>>52071192
Best shit ever, you must be young...you don't remember blister packs and bits order.
Get exactly what you want, instead of hunting for bits and weapons.
>>
>>52071185
You best start believing in taking advice from internet forums. You're in one.
>>
>>52071185

>A forum with people who like DE so much they post about them on the internet, often making tacticas and helping newfags for hotpockets, many of whom have been playing since 3E

There are worse places to get advice on your spiky toy soldiers
>>
>>52071183
>>52070898
>>52070830

I respect my fellow sisters players who get the metal models even though I choose not to do so myself. Good on you m8s.
>>
>>52071213
No I remember overpriced bullshit that is impossible to clean mold lines off and flashing too. I also remember how that shit came bent 7 different ways since it had been banging around in the shop for 8 months on a spinning rack shelf.
>>
How do you spot 1d4 newfags?
>>
>>52071250

How in the hell does one clean a metal model anyway? I need to know so I'm prepared when my exorcist arrives.
>>
>>52071209
Only in small doses. They are not good enough to perform the role of a beatstick the way a space marine captain/chapter master can.
>>
>>52071163
>not liking models with unique rules and designs
There's more to the game than rolling dice anon. The best models are the ones that make your rolls matter less.
>>
>>52071228

I've had mine for near 10 years now, and I'm only now slowly painting the rest of them. For the longest time, I didn't need to paint more than like 1250 points.
>>
>>52071276
Clippers, sharp-replaceable knife and file. it just takes more work.
>>
>>52071300

Well at least I'll only have to do it for a few models.
>>
File: 1488343211541.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
1488343211541.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>>52071310
>a few models
>mfw

Welcome to the world of melta mold lines. They're just like plastic mold lines, only metal!
>>
>>52071319

Well I mean I'm using converted sisters so no metal there. The Immolators aren't metal. The only metal I'll be buying is the exorcists and I only need at most three of those.
>>
File: I bet da fucking 'umies did dis.png (404KB, 383x524px) Image search: [Google]
I bet da fucking 'umies did dis.png
404KB, 383x524px
>>52070784
>Just looked up deff dreads to double check something even though I know the terrible truth by heart

Why the hell do Deff dreads have a maximum of one per unit when dreadnoughts, triarch stalkers, dune crawlers, AND FUCKING RIPTIDES are allowed units of three?
>>
>>52071274
>I hate Ultramarines
>Orks are good
>I hate Matt Ward
>mentioning your hatred for Age of Sigmar in a 40k thread
>
>>
>>52071163
I play War Convocation.
>>
File: 1486183151897.jpg (17KB, 349x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486183151897.jpg
17KB, 349x320px
>>52071341

>orks
>asking why their shit is shit
>>
>>52071274
Further note on Ultramarines, though other players are generally (rightfully) annoyed how the Ultras have a habit of stealing the lime light and having really strong plot armor, they don't really get angry at Ultramarine players directly.
>>
>>52071341
Because the codex came out before they made that change.
>>
>>52071276
To clean it properly? Several different sizes and grades of files and fuckload of time. Realistically? You'll end up using a knife and maybe one file and do the best you can and it still looks shit.
>>
>>52071341
helbrutes are max 1 per unit :')
>>
>>52070784
>daemon list
Big daemons and Orks walkers smashing in to each to other, sounds alright.
>>
>>52070784
Honestly the flyers are the only thing that would really upset me (I own no anti-air (yet)) if you told me we were playing a friendly. I own very little in the way of anti-armor (yet) but I would happily charge my boyz into your lumbering metal behemoths. Hell, maybe I'd take a dread or two down before I got tabled.
>>
>>52070683
130 pts gets you a mega warboss with lucky stikk, with 5 STR10 AP2 attacks on the charge, rerolling to hit and to wound at WS6
>>
>>52071450
Fuck that's pretty good value considering the rest of the codex.
>>
>>52071469
If the rest of the codex wasn't such a hot mess of shit it would be great. That being said, I tabled a wulfen/TW cav list in 3 turns recently with a tailored ork list.
>>
>>52068307
He'd play The Purge from Renegades & Heretics, even more pie plates with lingering poison effects.
>>
>>52071484
To be fair it's pretty hard not to table someone if your army is tailored right.
>>
>>52071341
You can run the 6th Edition eratta'd Forge World Dred Mob list if you want to run a while pile of dreads.
>>
>>52068447
I fucking wish there was a planetary annihilation scale 40k game.
>>
>>52071497
For sure, was still satisfying to do with such a power gap between the two codex
>>
>>52071469
The trouble is that it's I1 with no invun save.
>>
>>52070683
KDK Chaos Lord with goredrinker, Sigil, power sword and juggernaut - 190 points

7 attacks on the charge plus D3 from rampage, WS 6, strength 10, instant death; he can use the sword for ap3 and I5 or goredrinker for ap2 I1 some heads are gonna roll
>>
>>52071450
>no invun
>I1
>3 wounds
>>
>>52068439
>troops
>ID
>implying any multi-wound models aren't characters with 2+ saves or invulns, or are garbage-tier like Tyranid Warriors that nobody takes for this exact reason
>>
>>52070405
that's cool as fuck. Shame you need golden daemon modelling/painting skills to do it
>>
>>52071031
Skullthirster is ws10 s7 t6 i9 w5 a6/7, 6s to hit are strength D.
Good offense but for defense it has a native 5++ and two gifts, relevent ones are 1/6 for +1w and IWND, 1/6 for a 4+ FnP, 1/6 for rerollable invulnerable saves.

It's possible but unlikely.
It's better to take Dthirster vs super tough melee monsters and hope it survives to strike while skullthirster is more of a generalist.
>>
>>52071393
They have some neat formations that put them into a unit though.
>>
Which Primarch would you like to see GW make a model of next if they decide to do so
>>
>>52071563
Fulgrim.
>>
>>52071563
Angron
>>
>>52071274
>matt ward anything

>I hate ultramarines
although this one is waaaay more justified, if only because the're so colossally generic and their plot armour.
>>
>>52071563
While I'd rather have Angron (without the jobbing) or Khan come back, model would have to go to Fulgrim
>>
>>52071341
because fucking geedubs. In my experience, it's quite easy to get your opponent to waive a lot of ork rules simply because they're so shit
>>
>>52071563
Mostly for the sake of my friend and just pure interest in how he'd look, I'd actually be interested in seeing Curze come back.
On a more personal level, I'm mostly satisfied with my boy Magnus returning but would be interested in seeing Alpharius/Omegon or Perturabo.
>>
>>52071563
perturabo or rogal dorn.
>>
>>52071563
Lorgar, the Lion, Perturabo, Fulgrim, "Alpharius," the Khan, Vulkan. In that order. Lorgar because I want to see how they handle him with their current "hurr no undivided daemons" stance, the Lion because I like him and he'd make a nice anti-Guilliman foil for the Imperial side, Perturabo because I think he could make for a neat model and would be a nice change of pace from dedicated melee primarchs, Fulgrim because giant snake, "Alpharius" for shenanigans and mystery, the Khan and Vulkan to round out the loyalist big league.
>>
>>52070023
>I hate canon with a burning passion.

Celestine isn't a psyker, but she's powered by the warp.
>>
Who would win between two Horuses and one Horus, but the one Horus is twice the size of a normal Horus?
>>
File: ggmbi07f.jpg (14KB, 190x175px) Image search: [Google]
ggmbi07f.jpg
14KB, 190x175px
>Monstrous creature

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my fuck, I cant believe I thought for one second that he would be a threat to my army

I could kill him 10 times over before he even gets to move
>>
>>52071637
>Canon
Only in your head
>>
>>52069247
>Both mine died right before right before I was born.
>Now posses incredible weakness and fondness for grandfather/old mentor characters in stories.
>>
File: Papa Wolf.jpg (647KB, 888x906px) Image search: [Google]
Papa Wolf.jpg
647KB, 888x906px
>>52071563
Leman Russ because fuck it, he was first primarch to have model. Imagine how happy Papa Wolf would be to see Papa Smurf alive.
>>
Wow, we never did get plastic Sister squads in Q1 of 2017 like all the leaks promised.
>>
>>52071647
You could use an entire army's worth of shooting to maybe kill a 350 pt unit that has a 50% chance of coming straight back while the rest of your opponent's army goes to work. He's a solid distraction unit.
>>
>>52071647

He has a formation that allows him to allot Look Out Sir! rolls to nearby units. Also, revives on a 4+. He;s functionally immortal.
>>
>>52071677
Dude, celestine came out

As far as I know that counts
>>
>>52071677
And we never will.
>>
>>52071668
The face of Senpai.

BRB Tattoo.
>>
>>52071710
I need to see some desperate sister player convert 10 celestine kits into 30 sisters on the ground with bolters, so they can finally live the dream.
>>
>>52071681
Tar pit him with Avatar of Khaine.
>>
>>52071721

Using SoS would be infinitely easier, but hoarding the Seraphim with Celestine would be good. Making hand flamers is easy at that point.
>>
>>52071681
A formation with sicarius and 4 squads who aren't allowed to take transports.

It's never going to be taken
>>
*pulls out warboss*

check out my fucking melee monster
>>
Okay guys, here it is.
My fluffy AM needs more missile launchers.
Because missile launchers are rad!
But AC are so much better...

So how do I do it without being a big points grave? I like my infantry squats mobile, so thats a no go. HWS with orders or psi support?
Or an entrenched veteran squad?
>>
>>52071757

What's sad is that its very likely that a canoness will beat a Warboss in melee
>>
File: fallen.png (176KB, 516x365px) Image search: [Google]
fallen.png
176KB, 516x365px
man, the new fallen models look great
>>
>>52071788
I can't believe GW is going to squat Sisters for hooded Space Marines 2.0
>>
>>52071788
BLACKED
>>
>>52071640

Big Horus doesn't fit in his armour, and thus can't use his talon either. His bigness is an advantage, and he can still use Worldbreaker even if it's undersized in his giant hands.

This puts him at an overall disadvantage, though be presumably does count as a monstrous creature at this point and thus gets smash with his bare hands.

Tough call, but I think normal Horus wins it with his wargear granting him an actual invulnerable save.
>>
File: 99120104018_BlackGuardians01.jpg (46KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120104018_BlackGuardians01.jpg
46KB, 600x620px
>>52071788
Pffff.
>>
>>52071788
Holy fuck it's not even a repaint, they actually photoshopped it. The absolute madmen.
>>
Sup /tg/

Is a 100% Ravenwing army viable? I'm really just playing at the casual level at around 1000-1500 points.
>>
>>52071788
>Dark Angels look like Dark Angels
Colour me surprised and call me daisy
>>
>>52071788
Oh my god it's actually Wesker
>>
>>52071918
>are bikes viable
Yes.
>>
>>52071929
>Renegades from the time of the Heresy
>Look exactly like loyalist marines from the modern era with slightly different coloured armour
>all illustrations of them depict them as very distinct
aight
>>
can characters join monstrous creature units? like talos?
>>
All Tau players are faggots

- A Tau player.
>>
>>52072019
No.
>>
I wish we live in an alternate timelime and we joke about Tau players being shit and how Orks are a shitty overpowered meme army
>>
>>52072038
OK. I couldn't find where it said so in the rules but I remember it being very clear in previous editions.
>>
>>52072044
Independent Characters can join other units. They cannot, however, join units that
contain vehicles or Monstrous Creatures. They can join other Independent Characters,
though, to form a powerful multi-character unit!

Is the rules quote.
>>
>>52069746
I really wish they had a higher str against vehicles instead of just using the default sniper value.
>>
Can someone redpill me on the iron hands, I play admech and was thinking of adding some spes merns, but the iron hands are the only ones that seem to have any close ties to the Admech.

The only way the seem similar is in their competitive aspect forgeworlds horde stcs even from eachother and have discources on them that last many lifetimes but the iron hands are basicaly astaras orks without the funny accent.
>>
>>52071668
>first primarch to have model
...wut
>>
>new TS battle rep on YT
>Rubrics tanking shit as crazy and managing to outfight their points of dedicated melee units in combat, providing amazing protection to their sorcerers

I thought Rubrics are supposed to suck, /tg/?
>>
>>52072114
Leman had model in first edition.
>>
>>52072105
ironhands bikestar is the defacto competitive way to play iron hands

fist of medusa decurion, demicompany + scout auxiliary for tax filling

give the captain in the demi company a bike, buy a command squad on bikes with an apothecary

bikestar has 4+ FNP and can get 3++, this becomes 3+ FNP if the captain is also your warlord
>>
>>52072115
they do suck

low model count, high cost, low dakka, 3++ saves are a meme if someone else has enough s3+ shots to shove down your throat
>>
>>52072124
>bikes are getting a new base
So they're getting nerfed
>>
>>52072138
>being almost as tanky as Storm Shield termies on your basic troupes is meme
>>
>>52072159
If by almost as tanky you mean half as much.
>>
>>52072148
with 3+ 3++ and 3+ FNP i dont think they care

>>52072159
yes it is, 3++ is not tanky when you can shit out so many shots nowadays

if they were also T5 or had FNP that would be a different thing, but they dont
>>
The Victrix Guard:
Captain Sicarius
1 unit of Honour Guard
4 units of Sternguard of Vanguard Veterans
No unit from this formation may take a dedicated transport or begin the battle embarked in a transport.
Fight like Demigods: Add 1 to the WS and BS for all models in this Formation.
The Primarch's Chosen: While a unit in this formation is within 3" of Guilliman, he can make Look Out Sir rolls as if he was part of this unit.
>>
>>52072138
>if someone else has enough s3+ shots to shove down your throat
how come in some places you hear that 2+ saves are worthless because everybody and their dog is running nothing but plasma / grav and in other places you hear that 3++ saves are worthless because people are going to drown you in weight of fire
>>
>>52072187
Because some armies can do both.
>>
>>52072105
Salamanders are friendly with the AdMech iirc as well, not to the extent of the Iron Hands though.
>>
>>52072187
because its true for both cases, the main way to deal with mass fire is to combine saves and deterrants, so rerolls, FNP, high toughness, multi wound, etc

rubrics certainly have the rerolls from 3++ and can reroll 1's from that, however they are slow, low firepower units that cost stupid amounts of points, in an army that suffers from the same thing
>>
>>52072187
Because you need a way to defend against both.
If you have a good armour save but poor invulnerable I'll hit you with ap2, if you have high toughness I I'll you with high strength attacks and if you have a good invulnerable I'll drown you in shots.

If you have two of these it becomes harder but there are tricks I can pull to handily dispose of one unit, if you have all three then there are very few options I can take.

Rubrics 'only' have a 3+ save so against small arms fire they're no tougher than a normal marine despite their massively increased cost.
Ap3 bolters are inconsequential if you build your list assuming your armour save is worthless and use other means to protect your units, as most people do now days.
>>
>>52072115
Nice source, masterb8er. Afraid to have your shitpost pulled apart?
>>
>>52072225
>can reroll 1's from that
Sure, if you take a max War Cabal, which means you get fuckall else and are entirely reliant on getting lucky with your power generation in order to have any relevant offensive capability.
>>
>>52072261
>reliant on getting lucky with your power generation in order to have any relevant offensive capability.

this is true for thousand sons anyway, ap3 bolters and soulreaper assault cannons arnt exactly offensive capability
>>
>Fearless
>>
>>52072209
Thanks senpai
>>
>>52072182
do you know what the Bulwark of Purity is?
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 873x627px
Using this as DCA triggers anons
>>
>>52072304
>they will never come back
I am fucking crying right now
>>
File: Jamaican Barbecue - 1850pts.jpg (248KB, 900x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Jamaican Barbecue - 1850pts.jpg
248KB, 900x1070px
Rate my list pls /tg/

I'm hearing mixed views on the vets re: grenadiers and heavy flamers.
>>
>>52072314
Did they stop the "made to order"? Also what is recast?
>>
>>52072333
>jamaican barbecue
10/10 anon
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 600x620px
The Vulture is basically a Valk with nose HB.

Would it be to hard to add some random HB to the nose and some mini gun like for the twinlinked brrrrrrrrr guns.
>>
>>52071918
Very, the ravenwing attack and support squadrons are actually surprisingly viable, and black knights can wreck face if you get some decent powers/them to the front lines intact.
>>
>>52072343
dem spicy Bane wolves tho
>Ready the Jerk cannon
>>
>>52072340
>Did they stop the "made to order"?

Yes? Those were just short time things that gave people the opportunity to order stuff for a short period.
>>
File: tumblr_nfpuswICPF1rue4a1o1_500.gif (142KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfpuswICPF1rue4a1o1_500.gif
142KB, 500x281px
Might be playing in a 1850 tournament soon. How will this list fare? What should I be afraid of? I've only played a few games, and these are almost all the models I own.
Raven Guard CAD
HQ: Shadow Captain Shrike
Troops: Scout Squad (Vet Scout Sgt, 2x Snipers, 2x Scouts, Camo cloaks, Homing beacon)
Scout Squad (Vet Scout Sgt, 1x Heavy Bolter, 3x Scouts, Camo Cloaks, Homing beacon)
Heavy Support: Vindicator (Dozer, Pintle Mounted Storm Bolter)
Raven Guard 1st Company Task Force
Elites: Terminator Assault Squad (Sgt with Thunder Hammer, 4x Terminators with Thunder Hammers, 5x Terminators with Lightning Claws)
Terminator Squad (Sgt, 8x Terminators, 1x Assault Cannon, 1x Cyclone Missile)
Vanguard Veteran Squad (Sgt with 2x Lightning Claws & melta bombs, 9 Vets, jump packs)
Sternguard Veteran Squad (Sgt with Combi-grav, melta bombs, & power sword, 1x Lascannon, 1x Missile launcher, 2x vets with combi-plasma, 5 vets, drop pod)
The whole army other than the scouts, Shrike, and the vindicator get Fear, Fearless, Extremis Threat Level, and Terrifying Proficiency.
>>
>>52072471
P.S. I fucked up because its almost 7 am and I haven't slept yet. The Terminator squad is the sgt, 7 terms, and 2 heavy wep terms with an AC and missiles. In addition, forgot to mention everyone except scouts and tank have deep strike.
>>
>>52072471
if you havnt played many matches just treat the entire thing as a learning experience, you will almost automatically get destroyed just because you dont know your army that well

if you go into the matches with a learning mentality you will have alot more fun and learn key aspects easier
>>
>>52072353
No but the end result will be fucking fat compared to the actual Vulture. At least it won't have the retarded blender engine I guess.
>>
>>52072496
That's what I do. I expect to most likely get facerolled so I just play to have fun, and if I happen to win then thats just gravy.
>>
Are Sternguard/Deathwatch veterans (basically the same thing in most ways right? DW are more flexible but fit in the same niches) usable without making them suicide units?

I mean, take the four frag cannons in a drop pod unit. That's what, about 250 points for a unit that is likely to only get to shoot once?
>>
>>52072471
Consider dropping Shrike for a RG Capo with Swiftstrike and Murder. Even if you make him a chapter master he's about the same price as Shrike, but far killier. However he lacks Infiltrate so if you took Shrike to abuse that, or for fluff I guess, then carry on.

Move your Scout snipers into the HB Scout squad, if you take a HB at all. The two weapons have surprising synergy in range, type and choice of targets.

The Vindicator really wants extra armour. If you can make the points for it, do take it.

Split the termies into two squads. How you divide the TH/SS ratio between the two is personal preference but if you are going to mix weapons then I recommend about 2 TH/SS per 5 dudes.

Your Sternguard sarge is overequipped. Consider dropping the power sword. While you're at it, think about losing the heavy weapons too. Think about it, they're in a pod, and they can take combis to deal with vehicles and 2+ saves while their basic ammo will melt most infantry. On that note, never mix combis in squads, give your sarge the same as all the others. Consider melta and plasma for Sternguard combis.

>but if you're just playing with the models you have then carry on
>>
>>52070901
Keanu reeves as Cypher. Kills a demon with his plasma pistol

"Woah"
>>
>>52072124
Smashfucker and Friends

Sounds like the worlds most awesome Saturday Morning Cartoon
>>
>>52072271
No, but there are targets that they do well against, and, in a not-max-sized Cabal, you have the points to bring in other units that can actually do work (whether it's armor like Vindicator or Maulerfiends, and/or daemon allies to bolster numbers and WC, and/or Renegades for some artillery, and/or something else). A max Cabal for Favored of Tzeentch is minimum 450 for 3x Rubrics, 750 for 3x Scarabs, and 280 for 4x Sorcerer. That's 1480 total, and your shooting output is limited to ~30 AP3 bolters and your psychic output is 13 ML, almost all of which are forced to roll on Tzeentch, which is still pretty shitty. Sure, your dudes are now pretty durable, but you've only got 34 of them.

Wrath of Magnus was utterly retarded. Daemons got buffs to all the things that were already OP, and Thousand Sons got nothing to actually address the faction's issues.
>>
>>52072625
proper smashfucker isnt really that useful though, just having the vanilla captain in the bikestar is makes it cheaper and its still a massive bitch for someone to even attempt to get slay the warlord
>>
New
>>52072681
>>52072681
>>52072681
>>
>>52071788
that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>52069930
3 different factions technically.
>>
>>52070784
>friendly 2k game
>playing in a local tournament

Please choose one.

Unless you have a huge pile of best bros and have a tourney between the lot of you, in which case this is also acceptable.

To answer your question without smug opinions, No i wouldn't be pissed at all because i would ask to see the list and such, or even perhaps diddly up a list I'd thought was fun to play against it.
>>
>>52068447
I'm excited for it still.
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.