[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Praise the Sun Warrior Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 123

File: SwoleLibra.jpg (246KB, 1748x2598px) Image search: [Google]
SwoleLibra.jpg
246KB, 1748x2598px
On the last episode of /tg/ Drawthread: >>51960649

>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: Drow Bard Anchor.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Drow Bard Anchor.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
Anchoring for Bog Roll
>>
File: 1488452839248.jpg (653KB, 1914x896px) Image search: [Google]
1488452839248.jpg
653KB, 1914x896px
Dropping my Empire militiamen request. Thanks ahead of time to any draw anon who picks it up.
>>
File: Artificer Reference.png (1MB, 1187x963px) Image search: [Google]
Artificer Reference.png
1MB, 1187x963px
I'd like to request a picture of my Human Artificer. He's the man in A, except younger (mid-to-late twenties, with black hair in the same style) and with the monocle in B covering an obviously-scarred eye. He's wearing the outfit in C (minus the helmet) coupled with the sleeveless long-coat from D. The armor should be more steampunk in nature (rivets, brass ornamentation, clockwork mechanisms, that sort of thing). His boots are the ones in E, with brass-colored metal toes.

Finally, he's wielding the rifle in F, except with a barrel made of brass, without the underslung grenade launcher thing, with the scope and magazine both replaced by crystals, and the main body and stock of the rifle being brass-ornamented woodwork.

Thank you in advance!
>>
>>52003900

Good work. Although a lot thinner than I would have imagined. It captures the character well enough
>>
File: reference art.png (533KB, 836x627px) Image search: [Google]
reference art.png
533KB, 836x627px
Requesting a strange reptilian race that's gonna show up in my campaign.

It's a small reptilian creature, maybe 4'5" or so. It has heavy features; a thick, strong jaw with ridges from the snout reaching up and over the eyes with a series of thick, but short horns, and deep set, forward facing eyes. It is pearlescent in colour, white but with a vague pinkish tinge to it, almost undetectable. Behind the ridges and eyes, a crest sprouts from its head, upwards and outwards, maybe a little ways, but not too far, and from that crest sprouts large black feathers, matching the black horns that jut out above its eyes. It has what looks like hair stemming from the sides of its upper jaw, below the snout and on either side, drooping down like a long moustache. The same is true all along the bottom of the lower jaw, and looks much like a beard, though the hair here is short. In regards to its body, it had two sets of arms, each ending in six-fingered hands, with jet black claws at the end. The first set of limbs is short, whilst the other is long. It has one set of legs, that end in six-toed, webbed feet, with the same claws. At the end of its tail, which is as long as its body and neck, there are several black feathers jutting from the top as the tail nears its end.

Its body is built like a barrel, and its legs are thick and strong. The shorter set of arms are about the same in proportion to its body as a humans arms would be to a human, and they look fairly stocky. The second set of arms, however, are thin and look like they are capable of more dexterous feats.

If you wish I can try and conjure up some reference images.
>>
File: 1488410296567.jpg (256KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488410296567.jpg
256KB, 1000x700px
Reposting from last thread.

Requesting my Exalted character.
Think stereotypical Chinese noble- bright green robes, hair in a queue, Fu Manchu mustache and beard. He's about 30, athletically built and covered in symmetrical body tattoos.
He should have a cane in front of him, both hand resting on the handle, looking contemplative.

Thanks in advance drawfriends!
>>
File: 1488427113703.jpg (184KB, 1712x974px) Image search: [Google]
1488427113703.jpg
184KB, 1712x974px
Anchoring monk
>>
Here we go again.

Greetings.
I have a campaign coming up in a bit and would love to get my BBEG drawn up.

He's a pharaoh. You can use the design in pic related or draw your own, but the fact that he's a pharaoh is supposed to shine through.
He's wearing a golden mask that covers his face completely. The mask's design is yet again up to you, but it's supposed to look really pissed. Like, really really fucking pissed. Less samurai armor pissed, but more pic related king crimson pissed. If you can somehow make it look like the pharaoh himself is also really fucking angry, that'd be great too.

He's not wielding a weapon or doing anything crazy, but he's supposed to look fairly menacing. If you can, have him hold a skull that has "Vincent" carved on it.

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: RedHeadKnight.png (7MB, 2000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
RedHeadKnight.png
7MB, 2000x4000px
Posting the final version of this one.
>>
File: Coldhotshot.png (2MB, 1356x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Coldhotshot.png
2MB, 1356x1066px
Requesting Undine Gunslinger. She has light blue skin, limpid blue eyes, and short blue hair. She carries her guns on her belt, which also has ammo pouches, kind of like a cowboy, she has no cape, no hat, no arm guards like in the images, and no dress instead wears a brown top similar to the gunslinger image. Has 4 shot dual pistols.

Bonus Points if there is a bag of holding or bag overfilling with gold and a bottle of multicolored/fancy wine on the side.
>>
File: IMG_5074.jpg (415KB, 1092x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5074.jpg
415KB, 1092x899px
Greetings yet again drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian (Redskins logo or any Indian really) on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!
>>
File: mars elf.jpg (530KB, 1148x1148px) Image search: [Google]
mars elf.jpg
530KB, 1148x1148px
Requesting a scene with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.

The male, Lourn has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.

There is what appears to be a Martian Tripod in the background.
>>
File: 20170226_211434.jpg (580KB, 2172x3862px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_211434.jpg
580KB, 2172x3862px
>>52009847
>>52009847
Requesting my character in a scene from a recent session in which she managed to cover a fireball spell with her shield in the instant before it detonated, though not without casualties, RIP faithful shield ;_;

Her clothing and armor is like the left image, with tighter cloth sleeves instead of the super puffy ones.

The right side of her face (her right) got scarred by a claw attack. If color is your thing, her hair is white and her eyes pale blue.

She carries an elegant european style longsword on her back in a scabbard.

Her shield's shape is shown, though the designs on the face aren't specific, it's just a generic shield. She serves Pelor if that provides inspiration for the image on the shield.

Please and thank you!
>>
>>52009867
First post
Lamest post

Only in /tg/
>>
File: 20170228_230708.jpg (2MB, 2172x3862px) Image search: [Google]
20170228_230708.jpg
2MB, 2172x3862px
>>52009847
Reposting from last thread.

Requesting my traveling bodyguard cleric.

Reference should hopefully explain everything, the only clarifications are that there's no hawk, and her chest rig pouches should look 18-19th century, and contain healing supplies, bullets, black powder vials, and similar equipment.

I included a headscarf style I preferred as well as a reference for facial structure/appearance.

Her weapon is a combination boarding axe/dagger/short range rifle.
>>
>>52010689
Kind of you to make a post that's more lame, then.
>>
File: 1488248557673.jpg (50KB, 247x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488248557673.jpg
50KB, 247x500px
Anchoring war scavenger
>>
>>52010804
Not him, but what kind of middle-school tier comeback was that? What are you, 12?
>>
>>52010804
Excellent retort, with those logic skills bet you are the terror of the whole third grade.
>>
File: 1488557472314.jpg (897KB, 760x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488557472314.jpg
897KB, 760x1000px
Anchoring to show continued interest.
>>
>>52010819
>>52010833
>implying that post deserved anything better
I'm shutting up now before this becomes a thing.
>>
>>52010689
Kinda curious how showing interest in an artist who is actively working on a pic for someone on a thread where people go to get artists to work on pics for them is lame.
>>
File: IMG_3659.jpg (13KB, 182x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3659.jpg
13KB, 182x278px
Requesting a chaos-worshipping undertaker.

He is a heavy-set man with a short beard and a dour expression.

He wears a greatcoat from which mist billows out.

That is all, any creative flourishes you want to do is up to you and appreciated.

Thanks for reading
>>
File: IMG_5073.jpg (272KB, 1150x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5073.jpg
272KB, 1150x1072px
Kind drawfriends I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab.
>>
>>52010896
>>52010902
Should've shut up from the beginning.
>>
File: bard downey.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bard downey.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>52007305

Another day, another post.

Looking for anyone interested in drawing my Gord Downey inspired bard.

I'm looking to have him in the sparkly suit from the bottom-left image, though styled more as the male bard class from A Realm Reborn. I'm looking to get him posing like the central pic, only with a cane sword with the handle guard replaced with the topmost musical note design, so scale it proportionally I guess. Expression-wise, I leave it to the artist's discretion, but the top left one seems to be a relatively fitting one.

His hat and the peacock feather therein are the only things I'm going to insist on when it comes to the design. Everything else is kinda ballparking it.

cheers if you take it
>>
File: jasper.jpg (273KB, 418x680px) Image search: [Google]
jasper.jpg
273KB, 418x680px
i'd like to see a drawing of my recent character.

He's supposed to be a Magician. Like, not a real Wizard, but someone who performs magic tricks.

His face is supposed to kinda look like Jack Marston (Top Picture), maybe with less beard.

clothing can be like in bottom picture minus the hat, but it's just an example, you can be creative about his outfit if it fits the street-gambler / street-magician theme.

his Name is Jasper, and his fighting style resolves about his magic tricks, and bombs. Signature Move is letting a bomb disappear under a kerchief, and appear in your pocket - if you manage to depict that, that would be amazing.
>>
File: 21984236498365.png (1MB, 1152x2068px) Image search: [Google]
21984236498365.png
1MB, 1152x2068px
Requesting a picture of my Blood Elf. Her features are essentially as you see on the pic in the left, only I'd like her to be wearing an eyepatch. She's wearing the same sort of coat as in the picture, only I'd like for her to be wearing a simple loose white button shirt and dark trousers underneath it. She's holding the sword on the right in her right hand and a tattered Silver Hand tabard (As seen in the top picture) in her left hand.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.
>>
File: edge.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
edge.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
bumping
star wars request:
Requesting a really edgy zabrak, he has the thick tattoos similar to maul, wields a red tonfa lightsaber and a neuronic whip, wears an adverse environment gear (with an oxygen mask on the side and a helmet) that he leaves open the chest part most of the times (revealing his HOT EDGY scarred chest), around his waist there is a thermal cloak tied left dangling and a fusion cutter holstered for quick access, he has really dark purple eyes, no hair (like all zabrak should) and his skin color yellow but his face is basically the facebook grrr emoji, starting red in the top and yellow in the bottow.
I made him because i avoid so much the edge that i think i should dip in it at least once, so i'm ready to embrace it.
>>
File: matronlier.jpg (108KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
matronlier.jpg
108KB, 705x1000px
>>52010086

Taking the various criticisms on board, hopefully this is closer to what you had in mind.
>>
File: 1478040498934.jpg (83KB, 744x698px) Image search: [Google]
1478040498934.jpg
83KB, 744x698px
Posted this ages back on the horus heresy general
Been wanting to get back into tracing properly and this was the last one ive done so wanted some feedback on how I could improve

Sources are the venom snake wiki profile photo and big boss from the ground zeroes cover

Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do? I've remained a phantom , thanks to you. And thanks to you I’ve left my mark. You have too – you’ve written your own history. You’re your own man. I’m Alpharius Omegon, and you are too… No… He’s the two of us. Together. Where we are today? We built it. This story – this “Primarch” – it’s ours. We can change the Galaxy– and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you, wherever you go. Thank you… my brother. From here on out, you’re Alpharius
- The Man Who Sold the Galaxy
>>
>>52012103
Probably not the advice you wanted. But, stop tracing. You will never get any better doing that. Dont tell me you dont have the talent to draw properly because even stick figure retard drawing level can be brought up to expert, it just takes time.
>>
File: newt.jpg (228KB, 463x612px) Image search: [Google]
newt.jpg
228KB, 463x612px
Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander
>>
>>52012199
Have you considered using some critical role fanart of Tiberius Stormwind? Seems pretty close to what you're requesting
>>
File: drawfreind WIP.png (101KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
drawfreind WIP.png
101KB, 600x1000px
Anchoring the ayy with the dope shirt.
>>
>>52011968
Very cute. Thank you so much
>>
File: D70302-030116.png (692KB, 1080x1776px) Image search: [Google]
D70302-030116.png
692KB, 1080x1776px
Woman on the right wearing the clothes of the girl on the left. Make the top a bit more tribal inspired bit keep her denim shorts which are navy blue in color. She has a some henna tattoos on her body and is barefoot. If she is drawn on the beach near the shore even better. She has a few tribal accessories like bracelet, anklet, and neclace with fishbone and shells.
>>
File: reference.png (2MB, 1805x898px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
2MB, 1805x898px
>>52009847
Requesting some updated art for my psionic monk. During a computer switch I lost the pieces I had for him in a good resolution. I lost the gauntlets in favor of armwraps. Could you also have like an explosion going on behind him that kicks the cape a bit up so it's billowing, please? Thanks in advance!
>>
File: BalwinAlthaus.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
BalwinAlthaus.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
Requesting my dark heresy character. A feudal world telepathy psyker. By far my favourite character I've played. Been playing him for two years.

Now a throne agent for single-handedly capturing a far more experienced psyker after the 4 other PCs were killed or captured.

The references are exactly what I'm looking for. Go nuts with armour/sword inscriptions, but keep it 40k loyalist. Generic medieval patterns/latin could work if you aren't a 40k fan.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>52012286
I've looked at it, but the glasses, staff and dress puts me off...
>>
File: IMG_5303.png (1MB, 1427x986px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5303.png
1MB, 1427x986px
Requesting a character for a Muskets & Monsters campaign world (D&D 5E). A human male fighter named Diego patterned after a Spanish halberdier of the 30 Year War (circa 1620 AD) with burgonet (helmet) back and breast plate with tassets (thigh guards) wearing a waist sash with a wheel lock pistol in it. Standing casual as in the period drawing on the left. Thank you!
>>
bump..
>>
File: Laleilou character thing.png (4MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Laleilou character thing.png
4MB, 2000x2000px
Bumping Request: a character picture for a wild west themed game. the character is a half elf-halfling. Essentially the face on the upper right with the clothes on the upper left without the bullets and holsters. Instead of guns he has a longsword at belt.

Colour-wise, his skin is fair, eyes are brown, hair is brown.
He has buck teeth like in the picture on the upper right.
His ears are extra-long like in the bottom right (NO earring) and they stick out to the sides of his head, drooping slightly.
For physical build he's on the thin side, but not necessarily waifish.

I'll appreciate anything I get, thankyou very much in advance!
>>
>>52012958
Oh, and Red glowing eyes please. Important!
>>
I've got a request that's kiiiiinda three pictures? You could also make it one image and I could chop it up myself. Whatever's easier.

First picture (or top third) is a young girl (around 10-11) leaning out of a window, dangling a thread and looking down expectantly with a devious grin. Shoulder-length curly hair hair. I guess she could be leaning from a ledge or a wall or something, the important part is the dangling thread and the grin. If you opt to color it: fair skin, dark brown hair, grey eyes. (Lineart would be great, of course, I just know there are some drawfriends who prefer to color their stuff.)

Second part: just continues on showing the thread and possibly the wall of the building from which the girl is leaning for continuity's sake, but the thread's the important part.

And finally at ground level there's a boy of around 6, and a spider (hanging from the thread) is dangling right in front of his face. The boy's got wavy hair that a little on the long side and the spider is making him freak out. Hands over his eyes, tears welling. And if you wanna color it: fair skin, light brown hair, blue-grey eyes.

The spider--and this is key--must be both really big (about the size of the boy's face) and absolutely adorable. Possibly with a heart coming out of its body for emphasis of just how cute and lovable and pettable it is.

Attached pic is kind of roughly what I'm picturing for their clothing: the girl in the top portion is wearing something like the girl on the right in this picture. The boy might be wearing a hand-me-down dress of a similar style or something more like what the girl on the left in this picture is wearing. In both cases, anything that suggests "fantasy villager" works.
>>
>>52012979
This wasn't actually me, the requester, just some guy poking fun at my request, please don't give him red eyes. :/
>>
>>52011431
BUMP!!!
>>
>>52012958
>fair skin
>cowboy
>>
>>52013231
Here, I have something for you to wear.
>>
>>52013356
You might've meant that as an insult but now I want that hat for real. I mean it's your character and all, I'm just sayin'.
>>
>>52013716
Not the same guy, was just poking at'cha.
>>
>>52013056
>3 pictures
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: barddowney.png (218KB, 510x1080px) Image search: [Google]
barddowney.png
218KB, 510x1080px
>>52011150
>>
File: tg-request-DD.jpg (290KB, 1224x864px) Image search: [Google]
tg-request-DD.jpg
290KB, 1224x864px
Requesting my not!Norse character for a pathfinder game,.

Dragon Disciple, but no wings or tail. He's got green scales and bony spurs on his arms and shoulders, and at his hairline. He's pretty young, about 19. Black hair and beard, his eyes are completely golden in color.
He wears a pretty plain chain shirt visible but under a plain beige tunic, arms bare. Wooden round shield and a longbow slung on his back. Belt with Norse-y wolf buckle, with a hand-axe, dagger, and smithing hammer all in loops on it, quiver also visible at the back. Single earring, silver with some kind of tiny crystal.
Leather cord necklace with a few Norse pendants on it, and a pan flute on another cord.
Greataxe seems to be made of a matte, almost black metal. Looks pretty new, no chips or scratches or other marks of battle. Little bit of green electricity along the edge of the blade, and also on his hands.

I think that and pic is everything. Thanks to anyone who does this!
>>
File: Shadowrun Ogre.png (1MB, 1740x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowrun Ogre.png
1MB, 1740x1188px
Requesting my Ogre for an upcomming Shadowrun game. He is very bulky and big, as he has several Muscle Replacements in his arms, along with Orthoskin and Bone Lacing. If possible please add a few scars here and there, to show that he has been in combat due to his previous occupation as a mercenairy.

He is armed with his Tungsten combat axe (along a combat knife) and his trusty modifed Stoner-Ares M202 nicknamed "The Last Laugh". The Stoner-Ares is equipped with a gyro stablizer, a shock pad and a smart gun system that is linked to the goggles with a wire/cable, and the goggles themselves can either be ontop of his helmet or on his eyes. His sidearm is a ruger super warhawk equipped with a laser sight, he can wear the gun in a holster.
His clothes/armour is an armoured jacket with a flashlight attacked to his left shoulder, and a rebreather mask attacked directly below his neck, under the jacket he can wear a regular shirt, and his pants should be well worn, and stained with oil and/or grease.

Thank you in advance Dwarfriend(s)! Also if you have any questions regarding the request, then just feel free to ask.
>>
File: bear tamer request.jpg (98KB, 511x570px) Image search: [Google]
bear tamer request.jpg
98KB, 511x570px
Reposting Request from last thread.

Requesting a Bear tamer with the pose in top left the body hair scars and moustache of top right and the clothes and body type of bottom left as well as a more jolly and fun encounter kinda like a dude giving his pet dog a belly rub.
>>
>>52013965
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

bless you and whatever bovines you may own, anon
>>
>>52013965
>>52014598
incidentally, do you have a patreon or something? I'd like to drop you a few dollars for yours work
>>
File: monk.jpg (73KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
monk.jpg
73KB, 700x1100px
Requesting a non eastern style monk.

Hey I'm looking for a drawing of a monk in a more western style. I'm looking for something similar to this picture, but younger looking with a rounder face and a less thick beard. Bonus points if you use a dark blue and green palate, he is a follower of the FR goddess Eldath.
>>
File: Test.jpg (448KB, 1771x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Test.jpg
448KB, 1771x1200px
Reposting from last thread

Can I get the girl on the left dressed more like Shiny Chariot from LWA? Probably with her chest and stomache covered a bit more, though.

And if you could keep the bells on her hip, I'd appreciate it greatly!
>>
File: image.jpg (536KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
536KB, 2048x1536px
>>52009847
Looking to start coloring here. Took a hiatus, used to frequent /v/ but it got unbearable. Here's an example of my work.
>>
>>52013231
In the story we're actually displaced as characters, so we're not from the cowboy dustbowl that we find ourselves in.
>>
File: shrekt.jpg (24KB, 409x391px) Image search: [Google]
shrekt.jpg
24KB, 409x391px
>>52014072
I don't have enough time to give this request the attention it deserves right now, consider this a bump
>>
>>52014072
>M202 or FN Mag-5? I'm so confused.
>>
File: magic scimitar.jpg (182KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
magic scimitar.jpg
182KB, 1024x766px
Requesting art for a magical item: a bladeless scimitar hilt with elemental themes (mostly fire, but also acid, lightning and ice).

Similar to the hilt of pic related
>>
File: spiderluv.png (589KB, 946x1200px) Image search: [Google]
spiderluv.png
589KB, 946x1200px
>>52013056
>>
>>52017040
M202, I see now that I took the wrong weapon in my pic, my bad.
>>
>>52017464
Thank you so much!
>>
>>52016422
Thank you anyway kind Anon.
>>
Deploying in a week, got a Pathfinder game going with some of the guys I'll be with. I was wondering if anyone could draw my character for me? He's basically a mutt Big Boss, statwise we've been running him as a fiendish hobgoblin, but in game nobody can tell if he's a hobgoblin or a tiefling or what. He's tall and got a kind of reddish-grey skin with that broad, blue-tinged nose and big, batlike ears hobs have, but he's also got one horn coming up out of his forehead, blunt black nubs growing out of his forearms and back, and a spaded tail. He works as a mercenary for a dwarven expeditionary force and is the party's main sneaky guy/dirty fighter. Gets in brawls a lot, has hidden knives all over the place, prefers light armour, that sort of thing. He's the sort of guy who reasons, "If I've got time to strangle one man, I've got the time to slit three men's throats."
>>
File: fishingforshotas.jpg (296KB, 894x450px) Image search: [Google]
fishingforshotas.jpg
296KB, 894x450px
>>52013056
>>52017464
Make that a double I guess.
>>
File: Sho Request.png (66KB, 690x1406px) Image search: [Google]
Sho Request.png
66KB, 690x1406px
I would like to request a picture for my TBZ character, he is a runaway cyborg ninja, i drew a picture in paint but my skills are pretty lackluster, his right arm is a robot arm with like retractable stakes or spikes attached around his hand.
Thanks if you consider it!
>>
File: sai_2017-03-04_19-58-45.png (182KB, 696x638px) Image search: [Google]
sai_2017-03-04_19-58-45.png
182KB, 696x638px
I want to draw THICC fighters
>>
File: magicmustdefeatmagic.jpg (2MB, 2805x1650px) Image search: [Google]
magicmustdefeatmagic.jpg
2MB, 2805x1650px
Requesting a dark-skinned muscular magical fist fighter work with a black Chinese Dao.
>>
>>52019603
Could you draw me one in plate armour, with short pixie-cut style ginger hair?
Spear over one shoulder, barbute helmet under one arm.
<3
>>
>>52018662
Lewd you are a cool guy.
>>
File: Knight with plain greatsword.png (1MB, 1300x1182px) Image search: [Google]
Knight with plain greatsword.png
1MB, 1300x1182px
I would like to request an aasimar fighter. Height's roughly 5'11", wears full plate mail, wields a greatsword and does not use a shield. He's no more than 30, and his face has a few stress lines (as he's employed as a guard who has to look after a rather rambunctious and adventure-prone noble girl) and is clean-shaven. Eyes are solid gold, no pupils/iris. Hair is short but not excessively close-cut.
For the pose, I'd like him half-swording his greatsword while couched in the proper position for the style, squaring off against an undead velociraptor (our DM had us stumble on a group of necromancers that were trying to resurrecting dinosaurs for reasons... unclear.)
>>
>>52018662
Thank you too!
>>
File: buck.png (627KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
buck.png
627KB, 1920x1080px
>>52012958
WIP, with somehow a less retarded expression.
>>
>>52021080
I love it!
Although, in the request description I mentioned his ears droop slightly (as in they're not solid and stiff)
>>
File: 1.jpg (14KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
14KB, 251x201px
Requesting a winter witch for a pathfinder campaign.
In the late teens in age.
Hair, skin tone, and build similar to the picture, but from a front facing angle holding a magic snowball similar to the one in the picture and prepared to throw.
The right eye has a blue iris while the left is similar to that of a beholder's.
She is wearing a red dress that would be easy to move with a black coat with fur lining and a necklace with a pendant made of true ice in the shape of a tear.
She has a turtle familiar that might be in the background.
Color would be nice but is not essential, any help is greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!
>>
>>52021182
>I said his ears droop
>As in THEY'RE NOT SOLID AND STIFF

People make mistakes, just be glad you're getting something at all.
>>
>>52021582
Ah shit, I'm sorry! I really didn't mean for it to come off that way. :(
>>
>>52021582
Shut up you prissy bitch, you guys take these threads way too seriously for your own good.
>>
File: dwarf barbarian request.png (2MB, 2068x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dwarf barbarian request.png
2MB, 2068x1200px
Requesting a STRONK dwarf barbarian! Hope the request doesn't come off as super nit-picky, because I'll honestly be happy with anything.

Don't care if its colorless, either. However if a resident drawfriend is feeling kind enough, I did provide some stuff about eye/skin/hair color. Also tossed in an idea for weapon design, but I'm fine with whatever.

Would prefer him to be in a natural pose, like the ones in the reference picture.
>>
File: Viking in a Life Jacket.jpg (168KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Viking in a Life Jacket.jpg
168KB, 1000x1000px
>>52009847

This is a simple one. As flexible as you like.

I'd like a Viking Warrior-esque bloke wearing a life jacket. Background optional.
>>
Saiyan Gamer goes Super Saiyan for the first time out of pure salt.

Then their mother walks in and goes all "babby's first" mode about the whole thing.
>>
>>52009847
Requesting a cute witch abandoning a grumpy cleric
>>
>>52020212
Source on the pics?
>>
>>52022378
Man...that is a LOT of pics to request the sources for a request image.
>>
File: Orc to Wild Elf.png (310KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
Orc to Wild Elf.png
310KB, 500x711px
>>52009847
This might be the wrong place to ask for this, but, could someone with photoshop skills make this guys skin a healthy tan, remove the tusks, and maybe darken the hair? Please and Thanks.
>>
>>52022396
But they're all so hot! Well, if it is too much, maybe just the Magic section.
>>
>>52022502
This'll get you started.
http://zazb.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/
>>
File: Cloi-mathias-cronqvist2.jpg (116KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cloi-mathias-cronqvist2.jpg
116KB, 700x1000px
The only alterations would be to give him white hair, an elaborately decorated cane/walking stick, and black tome chained to his waist. Add a raven familiar.
>>
>>52022611
This is a nice start. Thanks.
>>
Requesting Fulgrim and Lucius getting high on drugs with Pink Floyd playing in the background.
>>
File: Bucky.jpg (231KB, 1509x2320px) Image search: [Google]
Bucky.jpg
231KB, 1509x2320px
>>52012958
>>52021080
There you go, lad.
>>
>>52011384
Baaamp
>>
Re-requesting the following:
A picture of a traitor legionnaire (iron warrior?) in the "feels good" pose. In the foreground with him are barrels labelled "phosphex," in the background is an active warzone with lots of space marines fighting it out, and phosphex clouds all over.
The space marines in the background are on fire due to phosphex, the barrels in the foreground are on fire due to phosphex, the traitor legionnaire in the foreground is on fire due to phosphex, the clouds of phosphex are on fire due to phosphex., and the ground/sky is on fire due to phosphex And maybe the fire is on fire due to phosphex.
>>
File: political portraits.png (434KB, 834x732px) Image search: [Google]
political portraits.png
434KB, 834x732px
Can I get four portraits of politicians, or political looking people? Two elves, a male and a female. And a male human and a female half-elf?

The top left image is what the female half-elf would look like, the human male in the military dress uniform and the eyepatch and peaked cap is what the political human male looks like. The bottom left is the female elf politician would look like for her portrait, she's a wood elf, and the male elf in the furthest right is what the male elf politician looks like in his portrait, he's a high elf.
>>
File: Robot Request.jpg (320KB, 1102x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Robot Request.jpg
320KB, 1102x1030px
I am requesting a big 9 footish tale industrial robot, hopefully the picture is specific enough. The colors should be still that industrial kind of feel but otherwise that's free to artist creativity, maybe some mounted weapons like a rocket pod on the back or a wrist mounted gun but you can be creative with that as well. Oh, and one specific thing I wanted was that with the robot in that stance I want him in front of a half elf witch, trying to protect her or something. The witch is my buddy's character, we are sort of a strange duo. You can draw the witch however you please since we really don't have a good idea of what she looks like, like average attraction if I recall the description. Another thing I recall is that she has a buzz cut. like a punk girl.
Thanks and I hope you guys have a good night.
>>
File: 1488690984681.png (193KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
1488690984681.png
193KB, 500x711px
>>52022464
>>
File: Eilistraee activists.jpg (141KB, 588x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Eilistraee activists.jpg
141KB, 588x1094px
Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.
>>
>>52023773
I love you, anon.
>>
File: unapproval.png (39KB, 550x993px) Image search: [Google]
unapproval.png
39KB, 550x993px
40K request; requesting two higher-class imperial officials who are the parents of an adolescent girl disapproving of her in trying to become a sister of battle/sororita.

The father; wearing and or looking like the uniform on the left, is face palming disappointingly and the mother; who's wearing the uniform on the right, is sternly and bluntly telling their daughter "No." With her arms crossed. Also just add the appropriate Imperial Military emblems and logos on the parent's uniforms; two-headed eagles, gold skulls, etc.

Plus the adolescent daughter would be holding a poster that's basically saying: "Join the sororitas, become a sister of battle." While also looking sad that her parents disapprove of it
>>
File: priestess.jpg (189KB, 1024x889px) Image search: [Google]
priestess.jpg
189KB, 1024x889px
Requesting a male human member of Rogue Trader's crew.

A gaunt young man, with pallid skin, brightly red hair and violet eyes. Wearing a black leather flightsuit and a xeno mesh cloak.

In his left ear would be an eldar rune earring. He 'd be armed with an eldar shuriken pistol.
>>
>>52024638
I think of a revolting fat piece of shit like Tess Holiday when I read the phrase 'gaunt young man' too.
>>
>>52024638
>OR accidentally posts ref for his female fapbait thinking it's his male fapbait
>>
>>52024638
This most definitely looks like a Rogue Traders pilot to me anon.
>>
>>52024540
How long you gonna go on for this?
>>
File: burning the magic forest.png (1MB, 1078x784px) Image search: [Google]
burning the magic forest.png
1MB, 1078x784px
Requesting the human soldier-guy on the top left burning a fantasy-magic forest.

The human with the flamethrower is shooting/spraying flames everywhere in burning the forest.

The weapon on the top right should be what the flamethrower the soldier is wielding would look like.

There'd be flames and fire in many places as there are burning trees and plants.

The creature on the bottom left; a "Leshy", is on fire thrashing around from burning.

The fairy on the bottom would be flying/fleeing away while crying in despair.

And the forest-dwelling creature on the bottom right; a Spriggan, is simply watching in horror in seeing the human soldier with the flamethrower burning down the forest. And also in seeing the Leshy being burnt alive.
>>
File: Bah 2.gif (53KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
Bah 2.gif
53KB, 500x530px
hey

taking simple/unsettling request

preferably insect related
>>
>>52025613
Go bug someone else.

Draw a fantasy giant beetle mount, preferably based on Rhinoceros or Hercules beetle, but looking sturdy enough to work as a full-sized pack animal.
>>
File: couple reference.jpg (722KB, 1924x1596px) Image search: [Google]
couple reference.jpg
722KB, 1924x1596px
May I request the woman who'd look like pic in the left and a shorter/less taller young male as a couple?

The girlfriend who'd look like in the left image is wearing the same summer outfit and hat and has the same type of gun in left image in her right hand. And she has her left arm wrapped around the boyfriend's nape.

And the boyfriend would be wearing the same outfit and getup in the image at the right. The boyfriend's shorter or less taller than the girl and he'd be looking up to her talking to her enthusiastically.

And both of them are walking together in a snowy day.
>>
File: emp cat.jpg (93KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
emp cat.jpg
93KB, 500x613px
>>52025613
Cute!
Could you draw some kind of bug getting crowned like the cat in the picture?
>>
File: C3I_Aleph_loli.png (1MB, 1359x861px) Image search: [Google]
C3I_Aleph_loli.png
1MB, 1359x861px
A request for Infinity.

To sum up the basic idea: Aleph strategic analysis loli-bot.

Based on the physical structure (hex-grid patterns and glowy lines and all) of the Deva in [1], except with the bodytype of [7] and joints as seen in [3].

Her skin is a sort of shiny ceramic or carbon-like material as seen in [2] and her limbs end in the same long nails and heels as seen in [3] and [6].

Instead of the clothes seen on the Deva she wears a poncho like in [4]. As she's a robot it's unclear if she's wearing a bodysuit underneath that or it it's just her artificial skin. Ideally, there would be a depiction where the poncho is see-through, but that's already on the fancy side.

Lastly, her head should be framed by two antenna-like devices as seen in [5], with an emotionless face and intense eyes.

If it's done like an Infinity dossier it'd be perfect, but I'm happy with anything, really.
>>
File: walking fortress.png (42KB, 1111x1111px) Image search: [Google]
walking fortress.png
42KB, 1111x1111px
>>52025634
i think i went abroad a little in both the size and the genre

the question is, how can the crew communicate with the beetle, my best guess is loud speakers. can a giant beetle withstand tones of weight on its back AND the recoil from the cannon? i feel like the 'tail' would shatter after a couple of shots
>>
>>52009953
Bump
>>
>>52010627
Bump.
>>
>>52010776
Bumping.
>>
>>52026379
>>52026476
>>52026481
bump
>>
File: ayyyyy.png (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyy.png
113KB, 500x500px
Henlo you stinky drawers. Any chance anyone can just draw me a little background for this? idk something fitting of the character...
>>
File: 1488231645706.png (256KB, 540x525px) Image search: [Google]
1488231645706.png
256KB, 540x525px
Hi, I'd like to request a picture of a Dark Heresy character.

A kindly old priest. Grez hair, balding. Wearing the usual red robes, armed with an eviscerator and a set of torturer's tools
>>
>>52011707
I love your request and I hope someone fills it. Have a bump.
>>
>>52025613
>>52021829

Do this one
>>
>>52021816
bump
>>
File: kenku 4.png (610KB, 746x1223px) Image search: [Google]
kenku 4.png
610KB, 746x1223px
>>52009847
Dropping an anchor post for the artist who was working on this for me.
>>
File: Opalpng.jpg (156KB, 1161x1057px) Image search: [Google]
Opalpng.jpg
156KB, 1161x1057px
A player is going to play a 6'6 female aasimar monk who was adopted into the royal family and she uses a quarterstaff. She said she wanted to look like Opal (but with two arms) Thanks just for reading, you have whatever artistic freedom you want for pose or clothing, just: no armor, quarterstaff, good aligned, looks something like Opal, must be huge
>>
>>52027494
There is always one moron who doesn't know how to read
>>
>>52011431
24 Hour bump
>>
>>52024638

You greedy cunt you just had your fat bitch fulfilled and on to the next request eh?
>>
>>52024873

I admire his tenacity but hate his dumb request.
>>
>>52023093

Not OR but loving this style Pilgrim! What is it called where the face is sharded but the rest is line art?
>>
>>52011091
>sleeper Sunday bump
>>
File: FB_IMG_14887352187729598.jpg (123KB, 720x419px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14887352187729598.jpg
123KB, 720x419px
>>52028260
Obligado, mate.
I don't know if It has a name, I got myself a Noir Comics book this december, and I've been trying different stuff ever since.
>>
>>52028585
Bloody autocorrect...
*Obliged, mate
>>
>>52010201
Bumparoo!
>>
>>52014072
>>52016422
(semi)selfbump
>>
File: Drawthread Yolanda Request.png (4MB, 3130x1714px) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread Yolanda Request.png
4MB, 3130x1714px
Requesting a pirate lady.

You can add any miscellaneous jewelry/accessories that you deem fit.

Thank you so much, in advance.
>>
File: Bucky-2.jpg (183KB, 1509x2320px) Image search: [Google]
Bucky-2.jpg
183KB, 1509x2320px
>>52023093
Anyway, here is all grayscale, cheers
>>
>>52029889
Well, ain't a cutie.
>>
>>52010505
Bumpein
>>
>>52026853
thanks
>>
File: edg edge and edgy.jpg (266KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
edg edge and edgy.jpg
266KB, 1024x768px
>>52011707
24+ hour bump
>>
File: burnt paladin tg request 01.jpg (577KB, 3508x4961px) Image search: [Google]
burnt paladin tg request 01.jpg
577KB, 3508x4961px
>>52010627
Quick sketch : o
>>
>>52032254
Thank you anon!
>>
>>52032254
Do you have a tumblr or something?
>>
File: burnt paladin tg request 02.jpg (253KB, 1754x2480px) Image search: [Google]
burnt paladin tg request 02.jpg
253KB, 1754x2480px
>>52032605

Linework Update, i have an artsation : o

https://www.artstation.com/artist/ambidexter
>>
>>52032765
Oh shit, I thought the first pic was the delivery. Should I hang around then?
>>
>>52012537
Bump
>>
>>52032815

It might take a while, linework still needs some detail and il try to color in a bit, dont know if il have much time to shade and render too much, probably will have to finish it tomorrow if thats okay.

If you have a game soon i can just perfect some of the linework and post that first.
>>
>>52033130
Nah our game was today, I'm not in a hurry at all. Thanks, I'm really looking forward to the final.
>>
>>52029079
I'll give it a try. If you like knock-off animu that is.
>>
File: _0a1487457085218.png (410KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1487457085218.png
410KB, 600x736px
Requesting this with Legio Custodes.
>>
>>52033281

MSgt in 12-15 yrs wow times have changed. The Navy Blue barracks cover kind of looks nice.
>>
>>52032765

There is no way to draw from a full scabbard worn on the back.

The legs are too long below the knee.
>>
File: ministorum priest.jpg (851KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ministorum priest.jpg
851KB, 1500x2000px
>>52026801
>>
>>52019603
is that a giant gorilla schlong
>>
>>52033676
Ye might change the leg scale, have to ajust in relation to the position, the low boot doesent help.

As for the scabbard OR ask for it to be on the back, for all i know it can be open sided : p
>>
File: matron-03.jpg (144KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
matron-03.jpg
144KB, 773x1000px
Insufficiently chubby priestess, for what it's worth.
>>
>>52028247
21 threads and counting.

Bless him, he is trying.
>>
>>52014967
Bump
>>
File: burnt paladin tg request 03.jpg (198KB, 1754x2480px) Image search: [Google]
burnt paladin tg request 03.jpg
198KB, 1754x2480px
>>52032765

Color and shade. needs more Pelor, il try to work on it some more tomorrow.
>>
File: Charles Winchester.png (296KB, 707x589px) Image search: [Google]
Charles Winchester.png
296KB, 707x589px
Requesting my gunslinger, he wears the hat pulled down to shroud his face in darkness but his green eyes shine through a little bit, the hat is also dark brown not black. The trenchcoat as is but open (similar to Hellboy) to see the leather armor underneath and the pepperbox in a small holster with the 6 barrels poking through the bottom. Boots are as is and he holds a small slightly rectangular wooden shield with steel bracing around the edge.

Thanks heaps!
>>
>>52018662

Do you have a website?
>>
File: 14803188535783.png (329KB, 390x459px) Image search: [Google]
14803188535783.png
329KB, 390x459px
>>52033187
That's totally fine with me, anon. This is looking great, thank you!
>>
File: Dragonborn Hoplite Reference.jpg (614KB, 1000x899px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonborn Hoplite Reference.jpg
614KB, 1000x899px
Looking to get a dragonborn ''hoplite'' done up if anyones interested.

Red scales, similar build and dreads to the one in this pic and the armour and weapons as verbatim if possible. Do whatever you can to make the helmet work.

Much thanks to whoever takes it on
>>
File: errant-questor.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
errant-questor.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
Okay, would anyone be interested in making a female stormcast? Armor more or less as follows in this image, though with silver as the main colour. Same skin colour but a jaded appearance.
>>
File: 1485497106172.jpg (335KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485497106172.jpg
335KB, 707x1000px
>>52034985
Face could be like this but with black skin and hazel eyes.
>>
>>52015881
Bumping this.
>>
>>52035052
Is the girl from the left from any series? Not an artist but curious.
>>
>>52035086
I don't know, honestly. It's just been saved in my character art folder for a while.
>>
>>52033755
Wow, that's kinda atmospheric. Thank you very much, friend
>>
>>52035086
>>52035097
That's a 2hu.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/748029
>>
>>52034985
I've seen a female stormcast in theses threads before.
But it was lewd.
>>
i have a request but i have a question first. can i request any d20 game or is it just the ones with a set popularity. i dont want to cross streams with what im requesting
>>
>>52036828
You can request anything as long as it's /tg/ related.
>>
>>52019423
When you say TBZ, do you mean DBZ? Double checking.
>>
>>52036915
i used to play this homebrew d20 resident evil game.
>>
>>52033187
Hang on, is this the ever top-tier Lewdanon making a rare visit once again? Damn, am actually eager to see the finished product.
>>
>>52033187
>2016+1
>implying knock off animu girls arent valid
>>
>>52036927

Any blatant vidya requests should be seen as not tg related.
>>
>>52037429
thats why i wanted to ask. thanks anon
>>
>>52020399
Bumping this for the day.
>>
>>52012326
Still working on this. WIP up tomorrow likely
>>
>>52036920
No it's short for Tenra bancho zero, it's a Japanese RPG, the setting is kinda like the anime ninja scroll.
>>
Who wants an ink doodle/sketch while I watch tv?
>>
File: a reference for an officer.jpg (16KB, 129x324px) Image search: [Google]
a reference for an officer.jpg
16KB, 129x324px
>>52033187
>sees Lewdanon making another drawing here

Hi Lewdanon, I know you come here in not-so-frequent visits, so is it OK if I pitch in my request for you maybe when you're done with what you're currently doing?

Could you do something LCB-related? Requesting the guy in pic as a teenager; perhaps 15 or 16 years of age, giving Lofn a sunflower while at the doorway of her house. While Lofn's parents, LIVVI Taldeer are seen.

Taldeer seems suspicious of the teen who's trying to court her daughter while LIVVI just looks on with her.

Also as for the guy in pic as a teen, keep him in his current outfit, but replace the red stone on his peaked cap with a crossed roses insignia surrounded with a wreath. And add a blooming rose symbol on the chest of his uniform.

Thanks in advance Lewdanon.
>>
>>52038717
Keep slobbin that knob, anon.
>>
File: plr4t3.jpg (109KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
plr4t3.jpg
109KB, 900x600px
>>52029079
>>
i don't have any references for her.

but i would like to request my tiefling rogue OC drawn in revealing post-modern tactical armor

she is 23, had a well toned build with dark red skin. she has 2 small horns coming from the top of her head like a goat. she has medium length black hair tied in a ponytail, black eyes with white irises, and large tribal tattoo on her left calf.

thanks!
>>
File: forgoryglory.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
forgoryglory.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
Requesting a smug spear fighter elf.

She looks like the girl referenced, but with longer ears and a self-satisfied smirk, wearing armor similar to this set, wielding a long, branched spear and, if possible, a buckler bearing a sun symbol strapped to one arm.
>>
File: 2d52b9fdf5c91f867193c0e95c5af7ff.jpg (251KB, 800x1233px) Image search: [Google]
2d52b9fdf5c91f867193c0e95c5af7ff.jpg
251KB, 800x1233px
>>52038818
Two cakes? Lucky you anon, you got one delivery from Lewdanon and you got another from a different artist.

Enjoy them Black Forests. And Charlotte Cake.
>>
>>52039119
I feel as though that cake choice isn't coincidental. Does anyone even talk about the Charlotte stuff anymore?
>>
>>52039163
only when someone's trying to force it.
>>
>>52039186
I don't remember the last time that I saw any mention of it (before now, that is).
>>
>>52039193
Exactly. She's become an example of a popular request-turned-shitpost, unfortunately.
>>
>>52039248
Anons gonna anon. I never got the big deal, it seemed to be just people treating these threads as super-strict events that have to stretch as long as they possibly can because heaven forbid they have to copy+paste their request again.
>>
>>52039163
>>52039186
>>52039193
>>52039248
>>52039294
Is this spoilering a new /tg/ Drawthread meme now?
>>
>>52039308
No, we were just trying to shield the crybabies from Charlotte discussion.
>>
>>52039319
Newfag here. What *is* this Charlotte thing?
>>
>>52039407
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>52038787
I dunno. I got a request filled by a particular drawfriend once in part by using (entirely sincere) flattery.

Which I guess it so say
>>52038717
Keep slobbin that knob, anon. But I don't mean it sarcastically or critically.
>>
>>52037475
Well if it's a tabletop game (even the tabletop version of a video game), then it's probably fine. There's no harm in posting it and if no one wants to take it, so what?
>>
>>52039407
>Guy asked for a pciture of their OC for a game back in 2016
>They kept going for a few weeks
>Got 3 deliveries,
>Shitstorm ensued
>It died down
>We're here.
>>
>>52039830
>Got 3 deliveries

are you sure you can count?
>>
>>52010481
Bump!
>>
>>52034225
OR here. Very nice colours, I love it
>>
>>52022656

Bump
>>
File: Wall.png (285KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Wall.png
285KB, 640x640px
requesting an Orc with pic related as body physique, and other visuals like that guy from Zelda.

he rocks a mohawk and wears nothing but some cloth rags to cover his private parts. a Burnmark spelling "Monster" is written on chis chest.

his face should look like the guy in my pic. empty white eyes, kinda sad. just more orcish in appearance.

unlike other orcs, he should be a rather peaceful and sweet tempered character, with a heart to protect and help the weak. he's also good with nature, especially birds.

I'd love to see a drawing of this character, called "Wall", enjoying nature. maybe depict him sitting on a woodtrunk, feeding some birds. some of them sitting on his shoulders or something.
>>
>>52012429
bump
>>
File: 8KcsYyy.png (572KB, 827x514px) Image search: [Google]
8KcsYyy.png
572KB, 827x514px
Requesting this dick-ass punk of mine. He's got a ratty-ass pair of jeans, a leather jacket with a hood, and a red imp like this little fucker on his shoulder or clinging to his back

Preferably wearing a pair of goggles like this over his eyes or forehead, squatting with a baseball bat on his shoulder, and a shit-eating grin on his face. I keep picturing him as a sort of '80s neon punk stylized deal, but that's entirely up to you
>>
File: 1473909326296.jpg (73KB, 960x911px) Image search: [Google]
1473909326296.jpg
73KB, 960x911px
>>52038818
Thank you so much, this is awesome!

>>52039119
Yeah, I am perplexed by this luckiness.
>>
>>52023759
bump
>>
File: Firebreak_menu_icon_BO3.png (791KB, 856x691px) Image search: [Google]
Firebreak_menu_icon_BO3.png
791KB, 856x691px
>>52024948
bumping with closer look of picture of what flamethrower man would look like
>>
File: chronomancer.png (2MB, 1242x1312px) Image search: [Google]
chronomancer.png
2MB, 1242x1312px
Chronomancers are cool

This one is a punch mage, so he's going to be fairly built. Shoes are pointed, dark brown or black. Yellow/goldish baggy pants, with some detail - jewelry and leather coils here and there.
The big thing is his sash: The sash is an extra-large, wide length, interlinked baldric. Its course links are a dark, golden tone, and the trimming is an intricate leather weave. The sash is heavily customized - so much that the it would be impossible to tell the original model. All around the sash, filling nearly all unused space, are various chronographs. Pocket watches, wrist watches, clocks, hourglasses, sundials, even a strange light-emitting clock not of this world - all kinds, of various makes, models, and grades, are thoroughly locked together and cover the sash. He does not wear a shirt, just the sash.

Hair: Also bizarre. He is completely bald, except for a small bun in the back of his head. From this bun 6 sun-beam-like tendrils protrude outward. When he faces you aligned straight, it's as if they are pointing to only the odd numbers on a clock. His hair is purple.

He wears purple lipstick too.

Coloring is optional, but if you can get at least the lips and hair that'd be cool.
>>
>>52009953
>>52026379
Bump
>>
>>52010776
Bump.
>>
File: collage-2017-03-06.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
collage-2017-03-06.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
Requesting this Tiefling aristocrat.

His face appears more demonic than most of his brotheren, holding a skaly, bony skull like visage. His skin is the normal Tiefling dark red. His hair is jet black, straight, groomed well, and pulled backwards into a loose ponytail.

His stance is extremely sophisticated, almost hoity.

His overall clothing is that of a French aristocrat. The vest is golden in color, while the coat is a black. His neckerchief is just plain white and wraps and bout his rather thick neck.

From his waist hangs a pocket chain, that is connected to a rather special obsidian Soul stone, that he uses sort of like a medium.

The overall idea is he is a sort of fledgling Contract demon. Gathering souls to bargain with full demons in order to promote himself.
>>
>>52041959
bump
>>
>>52039951
However many it was, who cares?
>>
>>52041172
bump
>>
>>52011431
24 hour bump
>>
>>52010224
Bumpity
>>
>>52012199
Late bump
>>
>>52020212
bump
>>
>>52013996
Bumperino.
>>
>>52029079
>>52033187
OR here. I should have asked this in my original response: is this the completed version, or should I lurk for updates?
Not at all to seem impatient, this is fantastic as it is. But I just can't tell from
>I'll give it a try
whether or not you intend to do more. Again, I am ever grateful for what have done and profoundly thank you for your time.
>>
>>52010201
Bumpagan
>>
File: swashbucklingWIP.jpg (152KB, 329x430px) Image search: [Google]
swashbucklingWIP.jpg
152KB, 329x430px
>>52045444
Working on it.
Sorry, been busy passing a kindeystone
>>
>>52045966
And I've been passing gas for about an hour in case you'd like to know.
>>
>>52045966
Oh, I'm fucking loving this. But please, take time for yourself first and foremost. Take all the time you need. Thank you again. I hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>52014072
>>52016422
>>52028944
Bumperino
>>
is everyone going to think I'm gay if I post something in here to be critiqued?
>>
File: Priest.png (27KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Priest.png
27KB, 1000x1000px
>>52026801
Oh man, I didn't know someone already did this...

Well uh, Second cake?

1st guy, you did amazing btw!
>>
>>52047394
Yes because this isn't the place for that.

>>>/ic/
>>
File: Wallorc.png (2MB, 1197x1876px) Image search: [Google]
Wallorc.png
2MB, 1197x1876px
>>52041092
>>
>>52047404
OR here. Thank you! This looks really hillarious
>>
File: stažený soubor (1).jpg (9KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
stažený soubor (1).jpg
9KB, 259x195px
>>52047404
>>52047880
Also, why does it remind me of this?
>>
File: ergsergwrtrh.jpg (3MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
ergsergwrtrh.jpg
3MB, 1800x1800px
>>52009867
Not sure that the progress made here justifies the time since the last update. However I'm sure you are all used to that by now...

Was playing around with some soft lighting - likely to change.
>>
>>52048671
I'm used to waiting patiently and being rewarded for such by utterly amazing art, if that's what you're asking, yes. Also holy shit I love how this is turning out so much.
>>
File: AdultLaneriaRequest.jpg (580KB, 1584x1416px) Image search: [Google]
AdultLaneriaRequest.jpg
580KB, 1584x1416px
Heya /tg, wondering if anyone here could help me out a little bit with my character.
I am currently playing my Spiritualist with my group, and dont get me wrong i love her art, but i was wondering if anyone could make any art of her where she looks more mature and not as child-like? I put down some notes along the references and if it is to someones taste it would take me over the moon! thanks in advance!
>>
File: 8189424454_45b576acec_b.jpg (219KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8189424454_45b576acec_b.jpg
219KB, 698x1024px
Requesting mc ride with his head and forearms completely wrapped in duct tape
>>
>>52021497
Bump
>>
My request is stupid, simple and short. I would like a picture of a Samurai castle
Not a picture of a japanese style castle, but a castle that is also a samurai
>>
File: request.png (2MB, 1800x1440px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
2MB, 1800x1440px
Humbly requesting a character idea I've had
Had this idea knocking around in my head for a while now.
Basically a sort of viking remnant mercenary equipped with sort of 15th/16th century gear.
The picture explains everything save for the pose, and that I'm not too particular about, just make him grip his poleaxe in both hands and stand looking all imposing and such.
Thanks in advance, I really appreciate this.
>>
>>52034863
24 hour bump
>>
File: IMG_20170307_041212403.jpg (110KB, 563x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170307_041212403.jpg
110KB, 563x1000px
>>52049551
will give a shot, as I love characters with more than 2 arms
>>
>>52036726
source?
>>
>>52020399
Going to bump this again.
>>
File: Killing Orcs.png (248KB, 513x789px) Image search: [Google]
Killing Orcs.png
248KB, 513x789px
I know this will be kind of different from the usual request, so I will understand if any drawfriend doesn't want to pick it up.
I've been working on this here drawing for quite some time, and I basically put all I wanted to put in it, which is my swordmage figting an orc. So now I don't really know how to finish it and have no idea on what to put on the background or even what they would be standing on. So I invite any cool drawfriend out there to finish it the best they can or throw some neat idea my way on how to properly close this drawing.
Thanks in advance for your time and patience.
>>
>>52048842
Yeah, keep slobbering on that cock, keep it polished, you whore
>>
>>52052732
Also, forgot to add. Color suggestion and coloring in general is welcome. But whatever. Just wanted to see what cool ideas can come up.
>>
File: Bruce Combo super saiyan 3.png (1MB, 1759x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Combo super saiyan 3.png
1MB, 1759x1086px
All right any Dragon Ball fans that might be out there, I've got a request for you regarding my Saiyan character that I play in a few different places. I'll put this in more detailed terms for those that don't know the series, and more general for those that do.

I would like the character shown in the two left images, in the gold and blue outfit, to be drawn in the pose of the guy with his arms crossed, while having the hairstyle and more pronounced brow of the man that's on the right.

Alternative description.

I need the character that's on the left drawn in Trunks' pose on the second to the right, while being in a Super Saiyan 3 state, as shown with Goku on the far right, (hair, more pronounced brow, etc)

I can provide more detail if needed, though I'd like to note that if possible and you feel comfortable with it, I'd like for his tail to be present in the final piece.
>>
Who is Charlotte?
>>
>>52053290
Did you come from the Tessagog waifu thread?
>>
>>52053346
Yes. Why do you ask?
>>
>>52053290
No one. Just ignore it, and ignore anyone who mentions it.
>>
>>52053586
That bad huh?
>>
>>52053677
No, people just like to overdramatize the whole event.
>>
>>52053677
Just ignore it.
>>
>>52023760
Bumping for robo bro
>>
Hopeful bump for Lewdan >>52038717
>>
>>52053544
I was just there myself and saw the whole discussion about said character. Just wanted to know. Don't think too hard about it.
>>
>>52054221
You're a real fucking faggot, just so you know. Your day begins and ends with cock down your throat.
>>
>>52052183
Oh! I can honestly say i didnt expect any notice that fast! You are a saint anon, and that looks fantastic
>>
File: AK200_Infobox.png (674KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
AK200_Infobox.png
674KB, 1050x1050px
Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."
>>
File: Elsha Heck.jpg (2MB, 1570x2983px) Image search: [Google]
Elsha Heck.jpg
2MB, 1570x2983px
Could someone redraw this character to have huge tits so a guy in my group doesn't think she's a trap?
>>
>>52055116
Wow.
>>
>>52034548
Bump
>>
>>52039095
bump!
>>
>>52034985

Bump.
>>
>>52040730
Bump
>>
>>52012429
bump
>>
>>52055422
>>52055944
>>52056347
>>52056574
>>52056917
bump
>>
>>52057041
bump
>>
>>52047724
Really really cool! Just one minor thing: could you spell "monster" correctly? Its a burnmark caused by humans who tortured him, not "orcish" handwriting.

Fantastic drawing though, love ya, anon
>>
File: Notmunsta.png (457KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Notmunsta.png
457KB, 600x1000px
>>52058022
Thanks.

There you are
>>
>>52010481
Bump!
>>
>>52033077
Bump
>>
>>52010776
Bump.
>>
>>52009847
Can't really post a collage of pictures, unfortunately
Could I get a picture of someone that looks pretty similar to Shaggy (scooby doo) in a getup like this? I'd prefer a blackjack to an axe, but I'm not picky. The hook weapon is fine as-is
>>
>>52060044
Right, forgot. No helmet obviously
>>
>>52019423
bump
>>
This isn't exactly drawthread related but it's close enough, sorry for blog.
Anyways, my mother in law heard me talking about my dreams and after seeing that I'm decent at drawing and the fact she never got to accomplish her dreams she claims she will buy me anything I need.
I said tablets are around $1,000 and surprisingly she's fine with it though I'm not sure what her upper limit is. So I go on Wacom's website and for some strange reason their tablet prices doubled over night. I don't want to look greedy asking for a $2,500 tablet and if I drop that shit and it breaks I lose a ton of money and I obviously can't replace it.
What is your ideal tablet? It can be literally anything under $2,000 and she'll buy it for me.
>>
>>52061883
Try the older 12-inch cintiqs, you can get them on ebay for about 700 if you're lucky. Ridiculously fucking reliable; I have one from 2010 that still works like a fucking charm.

DON'T under any circumstances get the 13 inch ones. They have the worst connector job in the history of hardware.
>>
>>52062266
What if I just bought one that ran windows and didn't require connectors, would that work?
>>
>>52062365
Anything will basically work, I just like the cintiqs because they feel infinitely more natural.
>>
>>52062388
Thanks. Nice dubs by the way.
>>
>>52011091

Bump
>>
>>52011968

At least looks properly proportioned fat. Not idealized artistic cute fat girl.
>>
File: ow the edge.jpg (38KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
ow the edge.jpg
38KB, 400x366px
>>52011707
Calling another bump
>>
File: arlo2.jpg (115KB, 318x700px) Image search: [Google]
arlo2.jpg
115KB, 318x700px
>>52010818
Sorry, OR. I recently started working at my flgs and my schedule for the past two-ish weeks has been really busy. Things have settled down now for the most part. Here's a bit of WIP
>>
File: Cleric of Housekeeping.png (1MB, 1069x799px) Image search: [Google]
Cleric of Housekeeping.png
1MB, 1069x799px
Requesting a warforged designed to look like a bird/kenku. "Her" armor is glamoured to look like a maid outfit and her mace is similarly enchanted to look like a broom.
>>
File: burnt paladin tg request 05.jpg (209KB, 1754x2480px) Image search: [Google]
burnt paladin tg request 05.jpg
209KB, 1754x2480px
>>52034496
Pelor and legs update.
>>
File: 1488920875034.jpg (877KB, 1306x2240px) Image search: [Google]
1488920875034.jpg
877KB, 1306x2240px
Draw one of these cuties.
>>
>>52064366
RIP Shield-chan
>>
>>52010201
A thirdibump
>>
>>52052907
>>52052732
Bumping
>>
File: ZARUS.jpg (13KB, 231x264px) Image search: [Google]
ZARUS.jpg
13KB, 231x264px
>>52064366
I know that symbol, and it ain't Pelor!
>>
File: 1488867574312 - Copy.jpg (976KB, 1570x2983px) Image search: [Google]
1488867574312 - Copy.jpg
976KB, 1570x2983px
>>52055116
Decent quality edit for (you)
>>
>>52066029
Not huge enough.
>>
>>52034863
Bumping in hope
>>
>>52009847
Can I get a Viking raider turned Buddhist monk using his dane axe to draw mandala in the sand while he rests on a temple's porch?
>>
>>52010505
>savage bump
>>
>>52010941
Bumping for Chaos
>>
File: tig ol bitties.jpg (871KB, 1570x2983px) Image search: [Google]
tig ol bitties.jpg
871KB, 1570x2983px
>>52066089
is this enough?
>>
>>52063167
No problem, you go at your pace. Its definitely worth the wait with how beautiful it's turning out!
>>
Requesting a Krieg soldier and a Steel legion soldier arguing about who has the better gas mask. Even through we all know it's Krieg.
>>
File: 1488190358385.jpg (3MB, 3000x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1488190358385.jpg
3MB, 3000x3600px
>>52009847
Anchoring after 4 days of work-hell. Just seeing if the artist is still working on this.
>>
>>52043099
bumpity bump
>>
>>52020399
Going to bump this one more time before the thread dies.
>>
>>52052964
Giving this a bump before the thread dies, though I might repost when the next thread comes up
>>
new thread please
>>
>>52015881
>>52035052
Bump
>>
New thread:
>>52068706
>>52068706
>>52068706
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 123

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.