[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tessagog, Barbarian Warlord of the Northern Tribes. Thread 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 22

File: 1488332675827.png (454KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488332675827.png
454KB, 1200x1600px
Previous thread: >>51956883

Tessagog is a character that was physically
designed around the idea of being a Frankenstein of popular female characters on /tg/.

>the body is both statuesque and stacked with Sorceress TnA and covered in Liliana markings with Yukinas chiseled back. She also has the Sisters of Battle's shoulder pauldrons with the Lady of Pain's blade feathers decorating it like a cape while also wearing Snake scale gauntlets. She has Marcille's pointed elf ears and blonde hair. She weilds dual dwarven axes. She has Celestines child bearing hips and Alariels perfect calves/thighs. She has sexy yellow Orc eyes with a Red Sonja inspired chainmail bikini top. She has creamy asian colored skin and wears Greek inspired Greaves with leather strapped backs and Orc carvings in the armor while being bare footed. She has a thin, Whale Tail styled chainmail loin cloth bottom with a wolf head sporran in front of it.

The current lore is that she was raised by her father as part of a spiritualist warrior tribe, and when she came of age she went on a journey to become stronger and learn of the world, as is tradition in the tribe. The only possession she took with her was her fathers enchanted axe. After returning from her journey she sets out to fulfill her ambition and rule all northern tribes of a currently unamed land, although the name ou/tg/rounds was suggested. On this journey she will make two party members, a wizard and a rouge, one should be meek, and the other charismatic and cunning. She will also get a wolf companion, another magic axe, and the runes that protect her on this journey.
>>
File: 1488332525293.png (395KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488332525293.png
395KB, 1200x1600px
I'll also post the draft I posted in the previous thread.

Tessagog's first hurdle

Tessagog succeeds on her own

Tessagog's second hurdle

Tessagog gets her wolf

Teesagog and wolf overcome hurdle

Third Hurdle

Tessagog will need a party member

Tessagog gets party member 1

Tessagog and PM1 overcome hurdle

fourth hurdle

PM2 is needed and acquired

fourth hurdle is completed

Final hurdle of her journey is met and completed with the whole party.

Also mask Tessagog
>>
A suggestion I made earlier was for her first hurdle to be against a band or orc raiders that she defeats to leverage a town into giving her supplies.
>>
>>51972045
Her wolf should be kinda dumb in a cute way, like that one dog. You know the one.
>>
>>51972452
Her wolf companion was the spirit of the demon wolf who she beheaded. Because of this victory her axe is given the name Worgs Bane and her wolf head is added to her clothing.
>>
>>51972536
>>51972452
I'm more in favor of it being a spirit wolf, as that better explains why her axe is magic, and why she can use magic
>>
>>51971977
>Frankenstein of popular female characters on /tg/.
>Musclegirl

Sounds about right
>>
I had an idea of how Tessagog gets her sexy yellow Orc eyes. She gets blinded by an Orc Shaman due to her over reliance on her other senses. She expands her other senses thus making her stronger and as a reward the shaman gives her yellow orc eyes which also give her low light vision.
>>
>>51972536
He shoulds still be kinda dumb.
>>
>>51972874
Why?
>>
>>51972866
>I had an idea of how Tessagog gets her sexy yellow Orc eyes
Say no more private, I have a better idea:

She was born with them.
>>
with every thread she becomes more and more of a mary sue
>>
>>51972885
Cuz it's cute.
>>
>>51972918
It kinda reminds me of that one comic page where the guy is drawing a character who has like every disability because it's kawaii.
>>
>>51972903
She's already a half-elf, I'd be more open to the idea that she just took the shaman's eyes for being a shit.

>>51972918
As always, explain you're reasoning, and suggest a way you think would make her better.
>>51972937
how even the fuck does that relate to this.

>>51972919
>>51972874
I don't think the wolf should be essentially some eternally wise spirit, but doge wolf is too much.
>>
>>51972919
That's dumb
>>
>>51972955
she's an /a/ meme that takes the worst parts of /tg/, largely ignoring warhammer and D&D in favor of waifu magical realm garbage.
>>
>>51972955
>>>51972903
>She's already a half-elf,
Exactly. It's not like people don't have amber eyes. What, should she get her hair from a manticore's mane or something too? Did she steal her breasts from an ogre?
>>>51972918
>As always, explain you're reasoning, and suggest a way you think would make her better.
He's probably referring to this:
>>51972866
>>>51972937
>how even the fuck does that relate to this.
Tossing on enchantment after blessing after curse brings it closer to shounen-tier garbage. It's like that comic where the artist gave that poor character every disability in that respect.
>>
>>51972866
She's a half-elf, she already had low light vision.

>>51972918
Are you the anon that was crying sue on the sue-ish things people were trying to add, or are you the anon that was crying sue on absolutely everything?

Because one of those guys was alright, the other was a faggot.

I've been trying to drag her away from sue-ish territory. In the last thread I proposed the "Weapon Quest" and "daughter of a warrior" concepts to try and counter the whole "daughter of the chieftain/deposed barbarian princess" shit.

Which brings me to another thing that bugs me; how set in stone is her spirit wolf? Why not a regular wolf?
>>
>>51973178
A regular wolf would probably be better.
>>
>>51973178
>>51973241
I liked the idea of her beheading the evil wolf leader and claiming his pack for her tribe to use as animal companions. I was never a fan of the whole spirit animal thing.
>>
>>51973344
I think just one wolf is enough.
>>
>>51973344
so, she beheaded the evil wolf leader, befriended an orc shaman and stole his eyes, was born with magical tattoos that give her special protection and magical affinity, elf and all the boons that go with it, and she did that all before finding her other party members, meaning she did that solo.
MARY
SUE
>>
>>51973344
>>51973369
Like maybe she killed an entire pack but found one wolf pup still alive, so she raised it.
>>
Have we requested any new drawings of Tessagog in request threads? Any drawfags here?
>>
>>51973372
It was previously decided she would get the runes at some point in her journey, the shaman eye thing was a suggestion, but her being born with amber eyes makes more sense. If you wanna try and fix it you could suggest a new idea, not like shouting mary sue doesn't help at all.
>>
>>51972918
no shit, she represents /tg/ for christ sake. on that note people, she does need a few flaws, not gay flaws, real ones.
>>
>>51973372
She wasn't born with the magic markings. You can raise hell about Tessagog being a mary sue or you can help with her development. Quit being a jackass
>>
File: 1488322254398.png (453KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488322254398.png
453KB, 1200x1600px
>>51971977
posting long hair dwarven axe version

as much as I love the 40k chain axe
>>
>>51973442
she's the lost primarch that the emperor erased from history, because she's an xeno scum.
>>
>>51973442
>she represents /tg/

pls no
>>
>>51973442
A flaw she could have could be her immense pride and over confidence in her abilities
>>
>>51973442

Fuck no this doesnt.

This forced meme mary sue fapbait garbage can fuck right off
>>
File: Nanny.png (107KB, 341x334px) Image search: [Google]
Nanny.png
107KB, 341x334px
>>51973429
Sometimes we need to get told she's a Mary Sue so we remember that we are all garbage. Like how a slave would whisper warnings into a Roman conqueror's ear.

>>51973460
How does that make any sense?!
>>
Funny that /tg/ hates on characters with too many special snowflakes traits and overpowered past (often called mary sue even if they don't fit the original definition), but when they make a character in cooperation, she is exactly that. A huge ''''mary sue''''.

A bit disappointing.

This character was also much less a cooperative effort and just like, one guy's brainchild with very tiny tweaks. The wolf/barbarian theme is hitted on too hard for something meant to embodied many different character. She's basically a barbarian musclegirl. Whatever she has of sorcerer or any other thing simply isnt visible there.

She's utterly uninteresting, which is surprising giving her mary sueish traits. It's like you go to subway, put everything on the sandwich, and it still tastes kinda like nothing.

That's my 2 cents though. IF people are happy with it, and I am pretty sure a lot are, I'm not gonna say they are wrong in doing so. Just wanted to leave this here for others who also dont like her to dont feel so alone, I guess. Or for the record.
>>
>>51973442
In the previous thread I suggested she have no social tact as she didn't grow up in a setting that supported it, as well that she wouldn't exactly be learned, and that her problem solving skills wouldn't extend much past beat it to near death or death.
>>
>>51973494
nothing else makes any sense, so why can't she be a lost primarch?
>>
>>51973499
>but when they make a character in cooperation

Only about two dozen people contributed to this, and about a handful steered the character creation. You really shouldn't judge /tg/ by this.
>>
>>51973475
Which is proved time and time again on her story. This is the stupidest flaw because whenever they claim that a character flaw is their overconfidence, it proves to be, after all, just plainly jusfiable confidence and therefore not a flaw. Unless she gets beaten and raped badly by some ordinary but somewhat clever tugs because she charged right in instead of assessing her enemy proper. That's punishable, flawed overconfidence.
>>
>>51973475
That's good, but would writing reflect this flaw? That is what truly distinguishes it from simply being a nominal flaw that you give a Mary Sue.

I suggest illiteracy and ant-intellectualism because that's typical among tribal types and it matches /tg/ :^)

>>51973509
Because Samus is already the female primarch.

>>51973543
>You really shouldn't judge /tg/ by this.
We should judge it by the MYFAROG threads.
>>
>>51973562
Oh yes, an overpowered, mighty, dumb bully. Way to make a unsufferable character ever more unlikeable.

You honestly thing a uber powerful barbarian with anti-intelectual atitude is a good compelling protag?
>>
>>51973547
Ok what do you think her flaws should be?
>>
File: 1485180099093.png (70KB, 170x171px) Image search: [Google]
1485180099093.png
70KB, 170x171px
>>51973501
Her social flaw is CN. Yes.

The struggle to find her alignment would be interesting a very /tg/. Over her adventures, new ideas of other alignments wash over her thoughts when something problematic happens. And then someone who plays CN correctly comes along and stomps on her perspective view on life.
>>
>>51973606
What flaws do you think she should have?
>>
>>51973638
she's already ugly, manly, and an elf.
>>
What is the name of the mystical land Tessagog inhabits? The two suggestions so far are:

Tradi/tg/aum
Ou/tg/round
>>
>>51973692
Then quit bitching about flaws
>>
>>51973547
>Unless she gets beaten and raped badly by some ordinary but somewhat clever tugs because she charged right in instead of assessing her enemy proper. That's punishable, flawed overconfidence.
Another way to think of it is she's that nameless thug in movies who tries to mug the heroic and highly skilled main character. Except, well, she has a name and is a major character, but you get what I'm saying?

>>51973606
>You honestly thing a uber powerful barbarian with anti-intelectual atitude is a good compelling protag?
Assuming that's not her defining trait, it could be. That's just the flaw: an inability to understand what literate people know and a dismissive view on scholarly subjects. That's enough to affect her in some way, possibly at a critical time during non-combat situations.
>>
>>51973610
Fear of something is a decent flaw. Something not too common that would make the character cowardly, and not something ridiculous only for comic relief. Something reasonably scary, but that for the character is terrifying.

Fire is a good example. Everyone should be afraid of fire, but you expect a main character to rush into a burning house without hesitating. She would not do so. Which is a exploitable weakness but not a crippling failure. And which she may overcome, once, twice at most, when a lot hangs in the balance, making it heroic. But which also might cost her something dear, like losing a friend or allowing a villain to escape due to fear of the flames.

This could be not fire, but fear of oceans, or a specific type of fearsome creature.

If fear doesn't work, or if you want a second one; Something connected to desire. Some addiction or greed she has trouble passing on. This is harder to make into a likeable character without underplaying the flaw, but possible. Maybe she is willing to risk the life of her friends to get a magic item because she is obsessed with it. Or maybe she's enamored of her own legends that she'll often risk doing things over her head, not because she thinks she can do it, but because she wont tell people she doubt herself. And then she nearly dies. It's close to being overconfidence but the self doubt make her way more human.

Those out the top of my head.
>>
>>51973702
No clue where Tradi/tg/aum came from. We can always pull words out our ass cuz fantasy, but we're more clever than that. I vote for Ou/tg/round(s) until something better comes in.

Eventually though, we need to remember the name Mon/tg/omery for a main cast character, whether or not he's a hero or villian.
>>
>>51973702
The Ou/tg/rowth? A large area of "land" on a gigantic sideways-growing tree?

The Ho/tg/ates, a valley between the burning south and the frigid north.

Wigh/tg/ulf, a gulf area with undead and other nasty creatures roaming about.

Wait, who's Papagog? Who's A2?
>>
>>51973765
Alright so...She got her ass handled to her a couple times because she doesn't conceive the possibility she can be defeated, and she refuses to listen to reasonable, inteligent people even when they have vital information, which also gets her into serious troubles and fucks things up sometimes.

I can get behind that. She's a hero and tries to do what's right, but she can sometimes make stuff worse for everyone, including her, because she's too bullheaded into a given direction and refuses to stop and ask if she could use a better plan or listen to those who know stuff.

Ultimately, for her to functional well, she has to overcome her flaw and accept that someone guides her strength to the result that will bring greater good. Alright.
>>
>>51973778
Tradi/tg/aums = traditional games. Its the name of of the board you're on.
>>
>>51973771
How about a fear of death, her own death specifically. When faced with a challenge she can puff out her chest and strike back, but when that doesn't work, when her tools fail her, despair sets in, and she finds herself lost in in fear of the void after death. It gives her a distinct reason to need to grow as a character, and makes sense with her desire to be the strongest and be in charge of everyone, so she can create a shield around herself, to deny the inevitable.
>>
>>51973469
>>51973492
low test nu males detected, go rub one out to your wimpy little fap dolls
>>
>>51973771
Fear of death. She adventures to try and get stronger and to beat death.
>>
>>51973909
This girl is hardly the strongest among the /tg/ waifus.
>>
>>51973499
and she could have just as easily but a skinny little wizard anime slut that would have made the other half of /tg/ happy and we'd be having the exact same argument but with switched sides. We get it, half of you can't find women that are physically superior to you attractive, and thats fine, but accept it and move on.
>>
>>51973892
Well...Everyone's afraid of death, so unless you are saying she's afraid of it to an abnormal degree, as in willing to set aside her morals to be spared that fate or avoid the risk, then it's not really a flaw.

And if she's willing to set aside her principles to escape death, well, that's not very heroic. I'm not saying it's a no go, but it has to be hammered into a specific shape where it's both relevant but doesn't turn her into something like just a large thug.

Also I'd think a barbarian anti-intelectual wouldn't be an atheist. She'd nurture some faith on spirits or the afterlife, therefore not seeing death as a void. But perhaps she sees it as the end of her chance to fulfill a greater destiny. Maybe she afraid of dying without fulfilling her fate?

Spitballing here.
>>
>>51973957
I don't like those either. You are right on the skinny but I think a good portion of /tg/ would prefer a woman with a fit body but not hulking muscles, nimble looking like a rogue or a duelist (that's a very popular archtype.) Plus you are pulling the notion of 'half' out of your ass. You have nothing to tell that more people on /tg/ prefer this girl, or a skinny girl, or anything in between.

And frankly, the fact she's not at least a bit tanned is my biggest turn off. If you gonna go barbarian and elf? You have to put some coffee in that milk man, sorry. Just this manilla folder yellow doesn't cut it.
>>
>>51973853
I made thread 1. Hi.

>>51973876
OK. Sounds forced as hell.
>>
>>51974011
Forced in what way?
>>
>>51974009
I retract my statement of half and replace it with 1/3.

/tg/ can pretty much be divided into rogues, warriors, and mages. The warrior won.
>>
>>51974037
Tradi/tg/aum is just traditional and game slapped together. It doesn't look that appealing to say either. At most it sounds like "stratagem" but worst.
>>
>>51974009
>And frankly, the fact she's not at least a bit tanned is my biggest turn off.
She's Aryan superwoman. Of course she's pale. Honestly though, it doesn't bug me even though I wanted her to be chocolate.

>>51974037
Honestly, I think it sounds force too. It's a really ham-fisted attempt to make Traditional Games sound like a fantasy name.

>>51973965
How about the opposite: As a member of a warrior culture she doesn't fear death enough. Every time she dives into battle she nearly gets gutted and her shota :^) healer companion has to patch her up and keep her from falling apart.
>>
>>51973853
Oh, I just started using a name since I was posting here a lot.

>>51974037
Forced in that it doesn't feel right if you try to say it outloud.

>>51974009
Sorry but this was already decided in the first thread, but there will be two other party members.

>>51974101
please we don't need to get back to the overtly fetishistic stuff.
>>
>>51974101
Is not fearing death and overconfidence just as mary-sueish? All we need to say now is that this only applies when her friends are in trouble but she doesn't show how she feels for them. Sorry.

BUT, to solve out name problems, have this.
https://www.morewords.com/pair/tg/
>>
>>51973543
I see her as more of a collaborative character (which she is) than a representation of /tg/ (which she isn't).

The problem with the representative idea is that if /tg/ as a whole came together to try to design a character by committee we'd have gotten nothing done by this point and anything produced would be a garbled mess.

Tessagog is still a bit of a mess and some anons keep suggesting ideas that are certainly not helping, but a smaller group of anons are trying to get shit streamlined and focused.

All in all I think her being designed by a smaller group of people is better than a much larger one, but in the future she should be called a collaborative character instead of /tg/s waifu.
>>
File: 1477741014518.jpg (308KB, 1255x1802px) Image search: [Google]
1477741014518.jpg
308KB, 1255x1802px
>>51974124
>please we don't need to get back to the overtly fetishistic stuff.
CHOCOLATE!
>>51974151
>https://www.morewords.com/pair/tg/
I like Nigh/tg/own.
>>
>>51973344
She killed the evil wolf leader and bound his spirit to her through the totem made from it's head.
>>
File: 1288677517801.jpg (49KB, 493x828px) Image search: [Google]
1288677517801.jpg
49KB, 493x828px
>>51974124
>but there will be two other party members.
this is the only way /tg/ will truly be happy, and I do agree it makes sense to have the traditional rogue, mage, warrior trio represent the board, but tessagog is the queen and don't any of you forget that.

FOR TO DO SO WOULD INCUR THE WRATH OF THE GODS
>>
File: Tessagog.jpg (2MB, 1200x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Tessagog.jpg
2MB, 1200x1350px
Pic related.
>>51974191
>but tessagog is the queen and don't any of you forget that.
Whatever you say, anon.
>>
>>51974162
>(which she isn't).
but she is, the thread has spoken. skinny mage slut and agile rogue were brought to the table, and they lost.
>>
>>51974162
If they call her a collaborative character then I have zero issues with it. She is that, after all. She can be whatever they want. She can even be i don't know...A 'official' /tg/ character like cultist-chan (which I also dont like). But she can't mean to represent /tg/ or /tg/ likes as a whole, in any way.

I even like muscle girls but I dislike barbarian chicks and elves for example. And you wont find shortage of guys who dislikes elves. Or just dislike wolf as a theme.
>>
File: 1487725719502.png (131KB, 459x301px) Image search: [Google]
1487725719502.png
131KB, 459x301px
>>51974162
My bad on that.

Also, why is everyone ignoring my CN ideas? Is it really that shit?
>>51973612
There are threads everyday on how shitty players use CN as an excuse to do whatever they feel like with a "lol randumb" attitude. But, if Tessagog goes through her journey slowly acknowledging that maybe she doesn't need to be an asshat she'll play CN correctly.
>>
>>51974217
>but she is, the thread has spoken.
But she isn't though.

Honestly, let's not sweat over who's the queen and what they represent. Let's just come together and have fun and discourse without drama.
>>
The spirit wolf is just an evil wolf leader she killed, it's spirit now bound to her in death. She is half-elven, she was born with the eyes. She earned the runes through some adventure involving frost giants, where she earned the right to them. The dwarven weapon she also earned through a quest for it's maker.

She's a fucking PC, quit bitching you faggots.
>>
>>51974217
I was on the first thread. This drawing came super early on, like, 30 posts in or less, and was never really tweaked. There was no mention of a rogue prior to that and the only mention of a mage was about that big titted sorcerer. No, I mean, not about her. Specifically about her tits.

And before she was first posted, there was ZERO posts describing her as we see her now. No, the thread has not spoken. A talented drawfriend did a drawing and a lot of people who liked it, praised it. And it stuck.

But don't come here and say that this is the result of people's discussions because it isn't. And if the first thread was archived, then you just need to read 20 posts in to see I'm telling the truth.

Facts are facts.
>>
>>51974236
>but I dislike barbarian chicks and elves for example
and chances are I dislike half the shit you like. thats why we had a thread about it and after hours of debate this was the result. I mean, if you have a better way to make the thousands of people who come here collectively agree on something lets hear it.
>>
>>51974282
I was also in that thread and you're full of shit.
>>
>>51974296
>Hours of debate after

This is a phallacy. See >>51974282
>>
>>51974314
Post the link to the archive and let other people judge than then.
>>
>>51974317
hes bullshitting. I got into that thread around noon yesterday and we didnt have a pic until around 2pm.
>>
>>51974339
>>51974330
>>51974317
>>51974314
>>51974282
Until a link is posted you are all full of shit.
>>
>>51974352
I have to accept your accusations of bullshit because I have no clue how to check archived threads.
>>
>>51974362
I'm actually trying to look at sup /tg/ but without knowing the exact title of the first thread it's near impossible, both /co/lette and waifu hit way too many results.
>>
>>51974352
>>51974362
>>51974383
here you go faggots >>51955602
and yes, this is the result of some nigger with a muscle girl fetish and a random drawfag with one too
>>
>>51974383
all I can remember from the title was something along the lines of

"why do other boards have awesome representations and we don't"
"lets make our own frankenstein waifu"
>>
>>51974383

>>51946915

The thread started at 11:15 and the first drawing was posted at 18 something. So there were hours of the debate. Points to this anon >>51974296

However, skimming through it, the debate seems mostly aimless and the drawing did post out of the blue (in the sense it came finished without prior sketches or any other proposal before it, or things be arranged leading to it) and was barely changed in any way since it's first interaction, which seems to fit what >>51974282 said, but only in part.

So...Yes, that settles that.
>>
>>51974412
and theres your proof. we talked about it for 3 hours before a picture was made of her. stay mad wizard/rogue fags
>>
>>51974412
Shit, beat me to it. Anyhow, we both serving the evidence gathering brigade so, not upset. Keep up the good job friend.

And fuck niggers.
>>
>>51974383
>>51974412
>>51974415
OP from Thread 1. Don't know how to archive shit. But my quote was:

How come /co/ gets to have the perfect Franken waifu and not us? What are the best parts of some /tg/ waifus we can use?

And the thread:
>>51946915
>>
>>51974442
>>51974429
Seven hours. It started at 9, and the prototype was posted at 1600. Can we move on now?
>>
>>51974442
We not gonna stay mad, per se. We just not care for your character, just like you clearly don't care for our tastes.

I mean, sure, assuming it's really 1/3 of the board who likes her that way, you guys can call her whatever you want. But if you insist in trying to make it sound like she represents all /tg/, she's only gonna be another charlotte. Another point for discord, infighting and bullshit

So do whatever you want man. It's not like you can whine your way into making her more relevant than the rest of the board wants her to be.
>>
Congratulations we've accomplished nothing, if you're all really this adamant about having a mage or a rouge then throw out ideas for the mage or rouge, after all the most defining thing about Tessagog are her interactions with others.
>>
So we tried to create a character to represent the thread. Turns out she's a bullseye for the fetish of some anons and absolutely disgusting for others. People can't stop fighting about her, saying she's a unsufferable Mary Sue, while other want to give her more powers.

I think we suceed in making a character the captures what /tg/ is all about: Disagreement and uncivilized discussions where we take our subjective point of views and try to shove as truth down each other throats. bravo.
>>
Could we just cut the wolf please?
>>
>>51974469
>>51974477
for the record, im also the guy who made this post No.51951310, so I sympathize with your plight

I don't know how to link posts from other threads but essentially the first thing I said in that thread was "tg is way too autistic to choose one waifu"
>>
>>51974539
Please, stop trying to define /tg/ by its worst people.
>>
File: 1485260946007.jpg (20KB, 408x446px) Image search: [Google]
1485260946007.jpg
20KB, 408x446px
Instead of the pointless fighting on eligobility, how about you stop thinking of her as your waifu?

She's no one's waifu.

Just start making characters from parts of /tg/ you care for. It may clog up Tessagog's discussion, but its better than this shit.

But less smut, no more smut. You care too much about waifus and shit.
>>
>>51974520
Rogue girl should be clad tight leather all around but have arms exposed and bandage glove. A short sword and a sword-breaker dagger. No pistol crossbow bullshit or anything like that. Since Tessagog is already death by snusnu, rogue should be petite and fit, but not muscular, and have some breast as in not flat, but also not big ones. Large side of average I say.

Tanned skin and oriental eyes...Like she's from somewhere on mid asia, with short messy hair. Black. She's human.
>>
>>51974549
if it's the same board, you link the post as normal, as was already done in this thread. read the /faq/ faggot
>>
>>51974587
Bruv that's not how this works..
>>
>>51974604
im also the guy that suggested her lower body have Celestine and Alariels thicccness, get rekt.
>>
>>51974587
I like the tanned skin and eastern looks. People almost never do that. I can get behind this idea but i fight tight leather very silly on medieval times. Give her pants that make it easy for her to really move around, and some mildly protective armor piece on the chest that doesn't compromise agility so much, like a simple leather chest guard.

And if she's eastern, then double edged sword makes no sense. Better two saber like swords, curved by not massive like a scimitar. Or something straight but single edged, like a smaller falchion.
>>
>>51974626
>Celestine is thicc

worst meme guy is gonna worst meme.
>>
>>51974587
Rogue girl should be clad in tin all around and have arms exposed and fingerless gloves. a two handed staff. no pistol crossbow sword or dagger bullshit or anything like that. Since tessagog si already death by snusnu, rogue should be grotesque and fat, but not muscular, and have some breast as in not flat, but also not big ones. Large side of average I say.

White skin and dragon eyes... Like she's from a fantasy world with dragons, with short messy red hair. She's dragonborn.
>>
>>51974449
>How come /co/ gets to have the perfect Franken waifu and not us?

Because she's not perfect? And in fact, not even really that great?

She's just a bad Korra.
>>
>>51974689
A bad Korra having a bad hair day in a really muggy weather on her period better than Tessagog on her best by miles.
>>
>>51974656
you're probably that guy who just showed up and bitched about everything without offering anything productive.
>>
>>51974726
Suggesting she have a fat ass and wide hips isn't a feature exclusive to 40k, what's worse is that you and other retards took that as if it was, and refused to pay homage to one of the board's founding games.
>>
>>51974667
Rogue girl should be clad in ethereal all around and have arms of lightning. a magically-manipulated ball of feces. no eldritch abomination or incomprehensible bullshit or anything like that. Since tessagog si already death by snusnu, rogue should be luminescent and spherical, but not burning hot, and have some depth as in not flat, but also not four-dimensional. PD side of 3D I say.

White glow and arcane vision... Like she's from a star, with short messy blue electrical arcs. She's pure energy.
>>
>>51974726
Newp, I was just on the thread that people were trying to force the celestine is thicc meme when the first pictures were leaked and was part of the people who were finding it super stupid that you guys (the 'thicc' poster) couldnt understand her leg armor was like, very thick and therefore the thigh underneath was regular size at best, potentially a bit thinner, and that was clearly visible on the model. But you negros wouldn't stop spamming the meme.

I have nothing to say on tessagog, just saying that the celestine thing was absolutely dumb. And if you buy the actual model, theres a gap between the thigh plate and her waist and you can see the actual thickness of her leg and it's just normal (big surprise).

god damn. Made me respond.
>>
>>51974758
then feel free to tell yourself she has the thicccness of (insert character from other traditional game here)
>>
>>51974765
I dont get the particular point of your brand of shitposting but since you seem inclined to continue, could you take a breather and explain why you are trying to say?
>>
>>51974775
I just wanted her to have nice muscular toned legs and wide hips. Alariel and Celestine were the first things that came to mind since I play 40k.

the reason her whole body is "brutish" is because a bunch of dudes wanted her to have dwarven features, and we didn't want her to be a midget, thus she became a stack house.
>>
>>51974818
I'm just messing around. I found that first post godawful, and when I saw someone else mocking it I had to do the same.
>>
>>51974841
it was a great shitpost, ignore the other anon, he is just another idiot who took the original post seriously.
>>
File: 1487993877871.jpg (56KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
1487993877871.jpg
56KB, 480x650px
>>51974775
>>51974787
These. I know next to nothing on Celestine, but when someone voted for her thicc thighs I thought they were gonna be T H I C C or just abnormal. Just normal thighs. It's honestly a wasted input for Celestine's representation.

And to add to that, I know next to nothing on Marcille. Since everyone was supportive of her hair, I thought it was a nice touch, but then people argued that it was just a beefy Marcille so they decided to remove the distinctive hairstyle for every elf's generic blonde color and every elf's ears.

And now the same shit is happening with this rogue but worse since its borrowing no inspirations from distinctive /tg/ characters. Not tropes used to describe every (insert class), but characters.

I expected more from you, for fucks sake
>>
>>51974910
I agree with you. tessagog will always have Celestines hips and marcilles hair in my heart.

she looks 10 times better with the long braided hair anyways. the key to making waifus is someone needs to take the initiative and just cut people off, which I think the guy from that first thread did quite well. Go ahead and read the thread, you'll see he let people discuss it, and then ultimately made a final decision based on majority popularity.
>>
>>51974958
>and then ultimately made a final decision based on majority popularity.

More like he just made decisions and then pretended that he was speaking for the people.
>>
>>51974980
read the thread, it was full of high test thiccc loving men.
>>
File: 1486234570400.png (536KB, 712x715px) Image search: [Google]
1486234570400.png
536KB, 712x715px
>>51974958
I know. I made the thread. And I hate waifus now.

>>51974980
No. All discussions came to a consensus. If some votes didn't have enough backing compared to the opposing vote, they fell short and got rejected. Or "compromised", which still needs to get rectified.
>>
>>51975047
A consensus of four people at most doesn't really count for much.
>>
>>51975047
dont let the low test weebs discourage you, they hate everything anyways.

HAIL TESSAGOG
>>
>>51974910
You know what would represent celestine better? An armor piece, her sword, or the halo. And all of those fit with anything else easily. The halo less so but it takes a slot otherwise not used for anything.

This girl is 90% the amazon from dragon's crown.
>>
>>51975092
Can you stop acting like a super newfag already?
>>
>>51975070
It was more than four people and you know it.
>>
>>51975092
You must have super high testerone and be a real alpha male posting in waifu threads on /tg/...
>>
>>51975103
>An armor piece
she wears SoB pauldrons. the drawfag never put the fleur de lis or imperial eagle on them but yea.
>>
File: 1484533790565.jpg (12KB, 526x522px) Image search: [Google]
1484533790565.jpg
12KB, 526x522px
>>51975070
I didn't vote on anything at all. There was a bunch of things I wanted to pitch in on that didn't get the chance to but I didn't bitch about it.

Once these threads gain more traction and receive the attention of everyone that sees past the waifu shit, we'll have ourselves more people to have a larger concensus to still out vote your opinion.
>>
>>51975092
HAIL TESSAGOG!
>>
File: 1488143559727.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488143559727.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
>>51975105
>>51975131
heres a dainty little slut for you low test nu males.
>>
>>51975146
Hell, she ain't bad!
>>
>>51975133
A part of that consensus. Once again, not a big Warhammer fan but if that detail gets lost somehow it'll be a shitty way to treat the 40k crowd.
>>
>>51975146
>haha you guys like women who have feminine traits, how gay of you. Come friends, point at how confuse about their sexuality they are, and then let's go masturbate to flat chested, muscular futa-on-male porn.

Man, you are humiliating me today. Savage. Please stop, I can't take such embarrassment.
>>
>>51975146
I'd sooner be represented by this skinny alchemist than Roided Out Rita.

>Representation of /tg/'s interest
>Isn't a wizard
Shits ridiculous.
>>
>>51975163
40k crowd got pauldrons and a version of her with a chain axe, id say thats pretty decent. this is coming from a 40k player who doesn't play 90% of the other games on this board
>>
>>51975134
>Once these threads gain more traction

Don't hold your breath on this. This isn't the first time this has been attempted. Or the second. I think this may be the fifth or so of these that created a forgettable character that disappears after no time at all.

Just judging by the posters count of these last few threads, this is losing far more traction than its gaining.
>>
>>51975163
I have no idea how you're defining consensus.
>>
>>51975174
>>51975191
the difference between me and you, is I would gladly fuck them both.

at the same time
>>
>>51975191
>I enjoy skimming three posts and paroting people

There is going to be a mage
>>
>>51975198
These threads will last. Tessagog WILL be remembered.
>>
>>51975244

>>51975105
>>
>>51975209
Oh no mate. That really killed me. I bow before your mighty, veiny and towering shaft of masculinity. You showed me. I'm leaving the thread humiliated that I met my match, the oh mighty Alpha Testomancer Irondick Throbbquake.
>>
>>51975196
But they're still Sister of Battle pauldrons so they need they're emblems. Otherwise theyre neat looking pauldrons coupled on a cape. Its part of the deal.

>>51975198
I know. Saying waifu drove away the best and dragged in the worst.

>>51975206
Whoever's present at that the time, which is shitty. But you start somewhere. It's not like this one character doesn't represent all of /tg/ though. /co/lette doesn't do that for /co/ neither Tessagog for /tg/
>>
>>51975209
That is unchristian, Anon.
>>
>>51975146
Now she has Celestine's hips.
>>
>>51975224
But why have multiple characters?

Why not just save time and make her a hermaphorditic warrior,rogue demon elf musclegirl?
>>
>>51975272
>It's not like this one character doesn't represent all of /tg/ though

Actually, yes, that's exactly what that means.
>>
>>51975272
I agree they need the emblems, but im inept with artwork so I can't do it myself. she also needs another axe as was the agreement, I fear the dwarves have already marked this in the book.
>>
>>51975224
>Expects people to read through an entire thread of fetish bait and shit posting
>>
>>51975307
A lot of shit didn't make it into the drawfags attempt. Requests are starting to go up for more Tessagog pictures.
>>
File: Commisar break.png (284KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
Commisar break.png
284KB, 900x582px
the majority of posters in the previous thread wanted her to have a penis, and yet there is no penis. this waifu has been hijacked by a tyrant who must be toppled
>>
>>51975272
>Whoever's present at that the time, which is shitty.

No, I still don't understand how you're defining a consensus, even just in terms of the people in that thread. I'm assuming it was very vague.
>>
>>51975350
>the majority
hahahahahaha no.

you dick girl faggots are truly the worst, you have your own board already but thats not enough.
>>
>>51975362
>read posts
>see opinions
>x amount of ppl want this vs y amount of people wanting this
>1 minute posting limitations
stop taking shots at the guy from the first thread, he did a better job than any of us.
>>
>>51975302
Please don't even joke about that, someone will take you seriously.

>>51975305
No it doesn't. There are far too many characters that /tg/ loves that are on Tessagog.

In fact we need to make a list of characters important enough to be assimilated in the future. Just post one, two or all the characters that you know deserve a spot.

>Pelinial Whitestrake
>Jace Beleren
>Magical Realm DM
>>
>>51975430
in honour of the drow fags who made a gentlemen compromise, Drizzt
>>
>>51975430
>*that AREN'T on Tessagog

Before you jump shark
>>
>>51975430
>There are far too many characters that /tg/ loves that are on Tessagog.

Dragon's Crown's Amazon with Marcille's head? In fact, the further it went from just that combination, the worse the character got. Those squiggles in particular were a big mistake.
>>
File: 1487460773848.gif (2MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487460773848.gif
2MB, 270x270px
>>51975463
>let's have some Drows
>fuck no, but to be fair, make her creamy
>why?
>drows are Asian
>the creamiest of skin
>>
>>51975494

>>51975465

You fucking jumped it
>>
>>51975430
Tessagog's flaw is that she has split personalities, she is a rogue, barbarian, and sorcerer. and she has a penis.
>>
>>51975558
I don't think you know what jumping the shark means.

Regardless, the main point of "this character is getting worse, not better" won't improve by adding more conflicting pieces because of one guy's personal sense of when a consensus was reached.
>>
>Arguing over how we argue

Now we've reached the point where we represent /tg/.
>>
>>51975693
Please, stop trying to define /tg/ by its worst people.
>>
>>51975699
Who is worse, the people trying to represent /tg/ by it's worst people or the people who aren't trying to represent any negative aspects at all?
>>
File: 1482680106810.png (98KB, 160x251px) Image search: [Google]
1482680106810.png
98KB, 160x251px
>>51975622
But you caught my drift.

And not add more characters to her. Since so many people are hungup over her, it's probably best to stray away from Tessagog until more of her supporters come in for lore.

I wanted to create more characters, preferably someone who is just a funny gag character that isnt waifu bait. Like the DEUS VULT paladin, or That Guy as constant annoyance.

>>51975699
The more people say this line, the more real this >>51975693 becomes.
>>
>>51975727
Who would you want a statue of in your country's capital, Lincoln or Bush Jr.?
>>
>>51975738
>Like the DEUS VULT paladin, or That Guy as constant annoyance.

These are awful ideas.
>>
>>51975746
Bush Jr. He's an excellent role model for retarded children.
>>
>>51975760
Not all of the characters,tones and settings in the /tg/verse are meant to be serious. It's mainly all satire of things we have, which is why Tessagog is an amalgamation of characters in the first place. It doesn't hurt to do some throwaways to pass the time
>>
>>51975825
But those are some genuinely awful ideas.
>>
File: 1487773397565.jpg (24KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
1487773397565.jpg
24KB, 288x252px
>>51975834
Like there weren't already
>>
>>51975727
That's hardly even a question. The former is a thousand times worse, if not a million times worse.

The worst parts of /tg/ are the things that we're best off ignoring, because half the reason they're so awful is that they're trying their best to get attention. Rather than immortalizing them, we should be doing our best to forget them.
>>
>>51975896
Then you're going to do a shitty job representing the board if you lack it's flaws and it's trademark ability to turn shitty threads into enjoyable topics.
>>
>>51975950
>it's trademark ability to turn shitty threads into enjoyable topics.

That hasn't been a thing for the better part of a decade. That stopped being a thing around the time the bump limit was expanded to 300, and it completely stopped being a thing once the catalog system was put in place.

Now, when people bump troll threads in pursuit of "epic derails," all they end up doing is increasing the post count, patting the troll on the back, and encouraging them to make similar threads in the future.

>Then you're going to do a shitty job representing the board if you lack it's flaws

When people choose their representatives, are they looking to put forward their best or their worst? That's not to say presenting something perfect, but at the very least not presenting the worst things we've got and acting like that's representative of the broader community.
>>
>>51974412
>a random drawfag with one too

I don't have a musclegirl fetish, or I'd probably be a lot better at drawing musclegirls.
>>
>>51977110
If you're the drawfag that made the image, then you did a good job.

I don't have a muscle girl fetish, which I suspect is why I'm happy that the artist didn't either. It isn't as fetishistic as it could have been.
>>
>>51977110
Great, now give her a bulge. Only then can she be salvaged.
>>
>>51977186
To be honest, my only horse in this race is elf ears, which we can thank LoZ for. I was also holding out for Norn's mask, but I think it would probably be better on a mage anyway.
>>
>>51977434
On the subject of the mage, I think we should revisit the ideas that were being discussed last thread. All we need to do is rein in the fetishism and I think it's largely a workable concept. So, keep the idea of a slender, dark elf mage, dressed in black robes with a witch hat, contrasting the golden barbarism of our elf. She can keep Polymorph Self (not True Polymorph Self), but don't make it central to the character. Sometimes she fights as a lamia or a drider, etc. but it's nothing more important that.
>>
File: moucille.png (65KB, 483x518px) Image search: [Google]
moucille.png
65KB, 483x518px
She needs a ratgirl morph now.
>>
>>51977858
>All we need to do is rein in the fetishism and I think it's largely a workable concept.

What the fuck kind of thread do you think you're posting in?
>>
>>51978953
Well, it would be much the same as what happened with the elf herself. She was drawn by an artist with regards to a fetish, but without indulgence of it. We can acknowledge these aspects without debasing ourselves to them.
>>
If I'm understanding this right, the mage or rogue will be a delicious brown elf correct? Slim with big boobs?
>>
In throwing my recommendation in that threads beyond number 3 are titled:
The Ou/tg/round Adventures of Tessagog.
>>
>>51979662
I'd prefer that future threads refer to her as a collaborative character in the OP and possibly title.

Get away from all that "/tg/ waifu" stuff.
>>
>>51979718
That's an easy enough piece of info to put in the description portion of the starting post. I agree, Tessagog needs to get away from the waifu aspect of her creation.
>>
>>51977858
If we have a gold color schemed character, and a black color schemed character, the remaining one should be grounded tones. We can get a Heaven/Earth/Hell kind of theme going.
>>
>Having to bump from page 10

I'm not saving this thread again.
>>
File: tgmage.png (498KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tgmage.png
498KB, 1200x1600px
Well, since there wasn't a whole lot of discussion on it, here's just a rough sketch instead of anything that looks too finalized.
>>
>>51984883
The mask under the hat looks nice. She might need some light armor plates or something on other parts of her robe to match it though.
>>
>>51971977
Why?
>>
>>51979565
Big boobs goes without saying
>>
>>51985230
Giving them all big breasts devalues the barbarian's big breasts. There should be a contrast.
>>
>>51984883
Don't see already have an elf? You know, Tessagog?
>>
>>51985309
The suggestion was for a dark elf, to make the mage even more of an opposite to her.
Thread posts: 199
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.