[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tessagog, Barbarian Queen of the North, Waifu of all /tg/ Thread #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 20

File: 1488325402871.png (395KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488325402871.png
395KB, 1200x1600px
Tessagog, Barbarian Queen of the North, Waifu of all /tg/ Thread #2
>>
File: Tessagog.png (454KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Tessagog.png
454KB, 1200x1600px
>>51956883
Her without the mask but with the markings.

AKA the superior version.

>Barbarian Queen of the North
What's in the North, how is she queen, and what does being queen entail for barbarians?
>>
Here were the descriptive details for Tessagog's creation:

Currently the body is both statuesque and stacked with Sorceress TnA and covered in Liliana markings with Yukinas chiseled back. She also has the Sisters of Battle's shoulder pauldrons with the Lady of Pain's blade feathers decorating it like a cape while also wearing Snake scale gauntlets. She has Marcille's pointed elf ears and blonde hair. She weilds dual dwarven axes. She has Celestines child bearing hips and Alariels perfect calves/thighs. She has sexy yellow Orc eyes with a Red Sonja inspired chainmail bikini top. She has creamy asian colored skin and wears Greek inspired Greaves with leather strapped backs and Orc carvings in the armor while being bare footed. She has a thin, Whale Tail styled chainmail loin cloth bottom with a wolf head sporran in front of it.
>>
Can't say I'm loving it, but a fine try.
>>
Question posed in previous thread

Is Tessagog like Samurai Jack? She was flung into a technoapocalyptical future by some evil mage?
>>
>>51956924
I'm interested in more tg / Tessagog lore development.
>>
>>51956961
Long ago, in a distant land, I, /aco/, the dick-drawing Master of lewdness, unleashed an unspeakable boner! But a foolish barbarian wielding a magic axe stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow heh was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung her into the future, where my perversion is law! Now, the slut seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is /aco/...

>>51956931
>Yukina
Literally who?

Oh, that's right, this chick.

You might want to put the franchises in there.
>>
I'll say it again, why not make it an adventuring party, it would prevent us from getting messy overloaded designs. Tessagog as the fighter, then we have a mage, a rouge, and a healer
>>
>>51957426
Let's not overload the drawfag now. /tg/ is not known for commitment.
>>
>>51957138
I need to see an aco influenced Aku. Good stuff here for the inevitable adult side of Tessagog.
>>
>>51957511
>I need to see an aco influenced Aku.
I need to see an ACU influenced Aku.
>Good stuff here for the inevitable adult side of Tessagog.
Please don't, it was a joke.

I wouldn't mind if anybody did though, just don't do it in this thread

>>51957426
>>51957441
My joking aside, the healer I think should be bullied.
>>
>>51957426
>>51957441
I'm all for creating an adventuring party but I agree that creating Tessagog was hard enough. Give it some time.
>>
>>51957550
Should the healer be a halfling, for enhanced bullying

>>51957565
I don't expect this to happen very quickly, but it'd be better than trying to put everything tg wants into one character, that would require people to agree on something.
>>
>>51957746

But we already got a good compromise that encompasses many different elements well. What's your problem with Tessagog?
>>
>>51957807
This! All things considered, Tessagog turned out very nicely and is a perfect example of a tg character done right.
>>
>>51957807
Honestly I am biased against Tessagog, muscular girls don't do it for me, Marcille isn't iconic because of her ears so they just come off as generic elf ears, and tg represented in an individual is inherently flawed. Everything here has a social aspect, ttrpgs are about groups working with each other to tell a story, 40K and MTG are competitive games, even the cyoas involve interaction between the creators and the audience. I like Tessagog as a member of a party, but not as a representation of tg.
>>
>>51956883
>Tessagog w/Mask
I came here to laugh at you
>>
>>51958065

That is actually a reasonable objection, and I respect and understand your opinion. I thought you were just a whiny bitch who was here to complain cause what you wanted didn't make the cut, but I see I have misjudged you anon. My apologies.
>>
>>51958111
Next post is maskless.
I wave my penis at you
>>
>>51958165
My point was she looks like char with the mask on

thanks for forcing me to explain it and thus ruining the joke
>>
File: 500px-Eno_vaakuna_svg.png (74KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Eno_vaakuna_svg.png
74KB, 500x583px
>>51956924
I prefer the tattooed mask-less version but she does come off as rather a barbarian elf.

Maybe the various elements we included (pauldrons, tattoos, blade-cloak, etc.) need more detail and definition to stand out. The chainmail needs to be finer too, right now it looks like mesh netting.

Maybe the greaves and pauldrons could have MTG or Warham symbols on them?

But a great effort by the group and thanks especially to the drawfag who did this.
>>
>>51956924
>What's in the North
Frost Giants. Barbarian tribes of wild-men. Orc clans. Snow panthers.

>How is she queen?
Wed to the king, a man with the blood of Frost Giants.

What does being queen entail for barbarians?
Power and seniority.

Her markings are magical, protecting her from the elements and empowering her. She also clearly has elven blood in her, shown in her beauty and pointed ears. She's something of a witch queen among the barbarians.

The wolf's head is a totem that lets her call a loyal spirit wolf to her side.

The axe is a trophy given to her by her husband, won from an orc chieftain. She uses it well.
>>
>>51958219
>I prefer the tattooed mask-less version but she does come off as rather a barbarian elf.
But I like her as a barbarian elf.
>>
>>51958228

No my friend, she is queen because she took it with the blade of her axe, she is not yet wed and remains pure.
>>
>>51958242
>pure
The state of her virginity is none of our business.
>>
>>51958242
That's pretty fucking boring and cliche.
>>
>>51958257

As compared to just being a queen because she married some dude? Face it the alternative that was proposed is just as boring. You don't like it do better.
>>
>>51958228
>The axe is a trophy given to her by her husband

Only /tg/ could cuck itself in it's own Waifu lore
>>
>>51958253

I'm not digenerate enough to waifu a married woman.
>>
>>51958298
Queens usually are that, though they come from some social standiing usually.

She's clearly greater than just being a queen. She's a barbarian witch with elf blood and a spirit wolf bound to her. No doubt it's that which attracted her to the king.
>>
>>51958298
Maybe she's not an actually queen of a kingdom but the spiritual leader of her people, like the pope or Emperor of Japan but with larger breasts and more violence.
>>
>>51958299

That foolish skald's tales are not but lies. Disregard his slander.
>>
File: tumblr_ohvz0ySNem1qmqyt0o1_1280.jpg (300KB, 565x1008px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohvz0ySNem1qmqyt0o1_1280.jpg
300KB, 565x1008px
>>51958298

So many people have chosen the "she's a badass warrior queen who conquered the crown" option that "she married Chief Big Dick, but she's also a Big Dick and they do Big Dick things together" is actually original.

Just because she's married does not mean she's ineffectual. Maybe she married the king because they're badasses who conquered the land together. Maybe she married the king because she was a little villager runt that played with his princely ass in childhood, and vowed that if she returned a famous heroine he could marry her for real?

Ooh, that's a cute one.
>>
>>51958299
>not tempting the demon and trying to sleep with her under her husband's nose

I see her doing that sort of thing to men that catch her eye, she does have elven blood after all.
>>
>>51958164
I can tell the idea of a party doesn't seem to popular, and it's not like what I want is any more right than what others want, I can live with Tessagog.
>>
>>51958330

No. Just no. Our waifu is not married. Fuck your cuckold fetish.

Now I have no objection to her being awesome. But no, she is not married.
>>
In true /tg/ fashion, she's queen because she's the only woman in her tribe, and her tribesmen are beta-barians who orbit her
>>
>>51958337
I don't think you really understand what a waifu is about.
>>
>>51958299
The axe is of dwarven design and forged by them.
>>
>>51958348
>Fuck your cuckold fetish

You can self-insert as the king, you know. They're fictional characters.
>>
>>51958337
Doesn't her being married defeat the purpose of her being a waifu?

Can one waifu a character that is married?
>>
>>51958337

Fucking no. Listen I like stories just fine, and if it wasn't a character designed as our waifu I might even enjoy it, but we aren't yoking our waifu to "chief big dick" as you put it.
>>
>>51958330
>She's a barbarian witch with elf blood and a spirit wolf bound to her.
This sounds Mary Sue as fuck. We need to break this down.

She's an elf, who is a barbarian, who has a wolf spirit bound to her, which makes her a witch. So if this is how it is, we must now decide how she got to this point.

>>51958348
You're not a cuck if you're not the one married.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>51958368
>Can one waifu a character that is married?

Only if you're a french self insert
>>
>>51958348

You're too much of a pussy to not try and cuck a barbarian king? Or self-insert as the barbarian king?

She's a barbarian witch, she wants a man of strength and daring, a man worthy.

You're not worthy of her, let alone worthy of the skald's tales.
>>
>>51958360
She's Queen because she's the only woman in her tribe because all the other tribesmen of tribe Tay-Ghe are dwarves, and dwarves are unisexual beard parasites.
>>
>>51958389
>She's a barbarian witch, she wants a man of strength and daring, a man worthy.

Witches have hideous reputations anyway, if she wasn't married to the king she'd probably be getting knotted by winter wolves or cocksleeved by ice giants.
>>
Any drawfags interested in Tessagog? Id like to see her slaughtering the ghost faced Orcish tribes of the Juxtik Valley
>>
>>51958389

I could self insert as the barbarian king I suppose, but that's not generally how waifus work.

Also, I believe in the sanctity of marriage, so no, I'm not cucking anyone
>>
>>51958377
>She's an elf

No, she's a half-elf. Elven blood, not an elf.

Her witchness comes from the inherent magical traits of elves, along with her enchanted body markings and the spirit wolf.
>>
>>51958398
>knotted
>cocksleeved

Draw fags, Tessagogs wild weekend when?
>>
>>51958406
>sanctity of marriage
>Barbarians

You certainly aren't worthy of her.
>>
The spirit wolf annoys me. The head should be the Wolf lords head that she took when they invaded the mountains. Barbarians now keep the wolves as guard dogs based on Tessagog's mighty battle and victory over the Wolf Lord.
>>
Predictably, /tg/ begins to fall apart once the character stops being a list of physical traits, because none of them have the same degenerate social fetishes
>>
>>51958423
If you request it, aco will cum.
>>
>>51958398
>Witches have hideous reputations
>getting knotted by winter wolves or cocksleeved by ice giants.

I have no doubt there are many terrible rumor surrounding her and how she got her powers.

She who lays with beasts, or fucked giants in exchange for runic power. She pays these no rumors no mention, and plays it up when it suits her.

She is shameless, which is one of her greatest strengths.
>>
>>51958446
I don't see how it can't be the same thing. Defeating the lord of wolves and binding it's spirit to serve her.
>>
>>51956924
>people legitimately think the tattoos look in any way shape or farm like Lilliana
shame
>>
File: 1435870683460.jpg (115KB, 896x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435870683460.jpg
115KB, 896x720px
>>51958470

>Keeping her pure *and* a whore in one fell swoop by claiming her power came from fucking animals and monstrous humanoids, which is both denied and confirmed by her when it's convenient.
>>
File: watching this.gif (4MB, 294x524px) Image search: [Google]
watching this.gif
4MB, 294x524px
>>51958458
This autism is highly amusing though
>>
Tessagog has no male equal nor is she married. She is queen of the northern tribes based on her kickass ability and her legendary adventures.
>>
Well, we make something awesome and then it goes to the dogs because all the /d/generates can't resist sullying it. Typical
>>
So is this thread going to
>a)Build the rest of the party
>b)Develop the character
of
>c)argue and fap until archive

I'm hoping for (a), but it looks like (c) is winning...
>>
>>51958488
I like this
>>51958479
Good point. I can get behind this.
>>
>>51958510

I'd love to see a or b, but we've been invaded by /d/egenerates.
>>
>>51958506
>Well, we make something awesome

So far, the best thing the drawfag did was ignore a number of the ideas that were collected, and the worst was going back and adding them in again.
>>
So, rumor has it (and this is unconfirmed) she got cocksleeved by ice giants in exchange for runic power that she later used to bind the wolf kings spirit (after getting knotted, again that's a rumor).

See, by leaving these concepts as rumors those degenerate anons can choose to believe them while others can choose to call them bullshit.
>>
>>51958510
Read the thread. Tessagog is being developed as we speak.
>>
>>51958506
>Making a waifu
>Sullying
It was full of /d/eviants from the get-go

>Currently the body is both statuesque and stacked with Sorceress TnA and covered in Liliana markings with Yukinas chiseled back. She also has the Sisters of Battle's shoulder pauldrons with the Lady of Pain's blade feathers decorating it like a cape while also wearing Snake scale gauntlets. She has Marcille's pointed elf ears and blonde hair. She weilds dual dwarven axes. She has Celestines child bearing hips and Alariels perfect calves/thighs. She has sexy yellow Orc eyes with a Red Sonja inspired chainmail bikini top. She has creamy asian colored skin and wears Greek inspired Greaves with leather strapped backs and Orc carvings in the armor while being bare footed. She has a thin, Whale Tail styled chainmail loin cloth bottom with a wolf head sporran in front of it.
>>
>>51958446
I like the idea she slew the Warg leader of a mighty pack of wolves, some git of Garmr. With their alpha slain, the remaining wolves saw her as their pack leader, and have faithfully served her tribe as partners ever since. Woe to the fool that things one of the wolves of the mountains to be a domesticated dog, however!

>>51958394
>>51958389
>>51958377
>>51958348
>>51958330
>>51958337
>>51958228
As for why she's queen, she is queen because she has always been Queen. She is an elf, and has led a tribe of Human barbarians for generations. To them she is half god, an undying unaging warlord. Given the nearly limitless lifespan of elves, this is unsurprising.

>>51958488
Ironically this is pretty par-course for legendary female badasses in history, just look at some Irish Myths sometime. Tessagog is basically a righteous asskicking version of Mebd. As an elf looking to play up her so called divinity to her tribe so she doesn't have to fucking murder her greatest warriors every other year just to remind them she's in charge, it would make a great deal of sense.

So as an ageless, almost mythological figure, she tolerates and sometimes even actively cultivates outrageous lies and tall tales about herself.

She is unmarried because her tribe worships her, and therefore no man among them is worthy of her, and any man to wed her would need to be worthy of a demigoddess. That doesn't stop her from taking lovers when it suits her, she is after all - Queen, and goddess, rolled into one.
>>
>>51958537

No, she's not, you degenerate faggots are dragging her down into your magical realm.
>>
>>51958537
Maybe getting fisted counts as development in your hentai shit, but I want some actual development.
>>
>>51958558
Yes she is. Quit being assblasted. Some of these are rumors some are facts. Fans of Tessagog can choose what they believe in. Everyone wins.
>>
>>51958554
A solid post. I like it.
>>
>>51958622
Except when everyone just sits around arguing about what went up her cooch, then everyone just rage-faps.
>>
>>51958554
She is unmarried because that way she can become an wizard at age 36.

Just like /tg/.
>>
>>51958554
Good stuff anon.
>>
>>51958622

Not a single bit of that degenerate drivel brings anything of worth to the table, and if she's so powerful and badass she'd gut anyone who talked about her that way.
>>
>>51958661
Read this. It explains why she lets them talk that way about her never to her face though. >>51958554
>>
>>51958554
Eh, that's boring.

I much prefer her to have mortal traits to her, instead of actually being this actual mythological being. She's a myth in the making, instead of a myth already made.

She also doesn't have the regal nature of an elf, but has elvishness in her. She shouldn't be a full elf. Being of mixed blood gives her history.
>>
>>51958554

Good enough.
>>
>>51958691
I agree
>>
File: 5688-349235356.png (35KB, 250x430px) Image search: [Google]
5688-349235356.png
35KB, 250x430px
>>51957426

>>51957550
The healer should be a dwarf. Not stocky, hair dwarf, but anime shota dwarfs. The kind that look kinda tough but ready to cry the moment things get stressful.
>>
>>51958711
We aren't making the rest of the party yet.
>>
>>51958689

If you wanted to keep the population afraid of you and in line you wouldn't spread rumors about how you who red yourself out for some magic. You would have the magic to start, and you'd get more through strength or trickery. If anyone can just let a giant diddle them and lay with a wolf and turn into a fucking goddess why the fuck do you respect her? She should go out and win her victories with her fucking axe and mind not her damn pussy.
>>
>>51958691
>>51958554
How about
>Her father was the last chief of the tribe. When her father was still an adventurer he laid with an elf who was part of the party. Years later when he returned home to reign over his people, the elf returned, carrying a bundle. Handing it to him, she disappeared into the blizzard, leaving the half elf for him to tend to.

This could explain why she's elfish but still build like a brick shithouse without it being to magical realm-y. Of course since she's ruling a tribe of primitives that had never seen an elf before, they don't know that even half elves age slower than humans, so by the time she's an adult, she has seen several generations come and gone(living in the wild tends to cut human lives shorter than usual)

End result is the tribe sees her as something mystical, if not a god, than gods-touched, which would explain why she has known the fathers of father's tribesmen.
>>
>>51958736
There would undoubtedly be some folks looking to remove her from power. The chieftains of rival clans, the kings of distant lands and so on. They would have no problem spreading such rumors, as was often the case historically.

So;

1. She doesn't give a shit about what they think.
2. If they are wrong then any actions they take based on those rumors is likely to fail.
3. Any actions she takes to snuff the rumors out could be seen as an admission of their truth or as a sign of weakness.
>>
>>51958736
They certainly could mock the shamless queen, but her power is clear.

The wolf of wisps at her side tearing at the throat of the offender with naught but a wicked word.

The runes etched on her skin twisting blades so they find no purchase in her flesh.

>>51958778

What about her father was a barbarian who laid with a mysterious white elf that came to him in the middle of a blizzard. Many months later after a heavy snow, she came to him again and left him with a child, before disappearing again.
>>
>>51958903
Well the point was to make her seem less godlike, so her parentage would be somewhat normal. Or as normal as can be with a human-elf relationship.
>>
>>51958945
It's not really godlike, it's just a weirder origin. The possible seeds of her strange magics.
>>
>>51958892
>>51958903

You know what, fine. Have your fun, go ahead and jack off to her getting impaled by giant frost giant cocks or taking the knot, whatever it is that gets you off, as long as it's just rumors. Now cane please focus on elements of her character and story that don't revolve around her snatch?
>>
>>51959070
You're the only one that's focusing on that shit like you have some kind of insecurity.

We've moved onto origins, like where she came from, who were her parents.

I like the weirder origin story, her father being a barbarian visited by a beautiful white elf during a blizzard, and many months later, visited again during a heavy snowfall and given a child, before the mother disappearing again into the snows.
>>
>>51959105

>it's just you.
>says the guy ardently defending it.
>>
Her father, The Great Uniter, brought the nomadic barbarian tribes together and laid claim to the northern mountains. As Tessagog reached young adulthood, one of her first great adventures was of her removing the worg wolf lords head during the wolf war using her dwarven axe thus giving it the name, Worgsbane.
>>
>>51959105
>>51959155
There's like... five people in this discussion alrogether. Chillax.
>>
>>51959159
Why is her father so important?

Do Barbarians have rules of succession? Do Barbarians make sense as being a united force?

I like the idea of a Warg or something like a demon or just giant wolf at the head of a force of wolves plaguing the tribes.

I don't think it was a war though.
>>
>>51959250
>Why is her father so important?
It's the start of her legacy. Because she's half elf, she'll be quite young when he passes his rulership on to her. As a result, others in the tribe may think of usurping her, making her that much more fearsome when she beats the shit out of them.

Maybe it will become a tradition, with each successive generation trying to usurp her, only to get thrashed, while the older, humbled generation will stand back and laugh at their kids' fumbling.
>>
>>51959250
>Do Barbarians have rules of succession?

Of course they do, the rules of succession was hereditary until someone else kills you and takes the throne.

Barbarians are not savages, they have laws and regulations.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
>>51959250
>Do Barbarians have rules of succession? Do Barbarians make sense as being a united force?
>>
>>51959305
>>51959300

I don't consider things like Mongols as barbarians.

Barbarians are like the wild mountain men tribes.
>>
>>51959293
Why does she need to rely on her father to start her legacy? Why can't she form her own legend by her own power?
>>
>>51959320
>I don't consider the very definition of barbarians as barbarians.

>>51959336
Because it giver he a connection, a reason to lead. Her father ruled, and so he instilled in her a sense of purpose, that she deserves to rule after him. There will be plenty that disagree and it will be up to her to make them see her legitimacy.

She may even leave the tribe for a time, spirited away by loyalists to keep the backstabber and traitors from killing her before she can fight them proper, then return to her old home with an army of her own to take back what's rightfully hers.
>>
#notmywaifu #didn'tvote
>>
>>51959367
>I don't consider the very definition of barbarians as barbarians.

Pretty much. Real life barbarians and fantasy barbarians are not the same thing.

Mongols don't wear chainmail bras and loincloths and adorn their skin in markings. Fantasy barbarians are something more primitive then that.

>>51959367
>Because it giver he a connection, a reason to lead. Her father ruled, and so he instilled in her a sense of purpose, that she deserves to rule after him. There will be plenty that disagree and it will be up to her to make them see her legitimacy.

>She may even leave the tribe for a time, spirited away by loyalists to keep the backstabber and traitors from killing her before she can fight them proper, then return to her old home with an army of her own to take back what's rightfully hers.

I'm not sure I like your ideas of what barbarians are or the tribe dynamics.

If she's going to be part of a party, making her a queen off the bat is dumb. She earns that shit, like a barbarian should. Her right to rule comes with her might and subjugation of the tribes, and in all likelihood the marriage to a king.
>>
>>51959451
> She earns that shit, like a barbarian should. Her right to rule comes with her might and subjugation of the tribes, and in all likelihood the marriage to a king.

I like the idea of her earning her right to rule, but I'd much prefer her taking it with physical prowess and cunning than by marriage.
>>
>>51959510
>I'd much prefer her taking it with physical prowess and cunning than by marriage.

The marriage just seals the deal, her prowess and cunning just makes her viable. Maybe her marriage is one that unifies the tribes, through cunning and fear? She is a myth in the making.
>>
>>51959549
We need to settle the politics for these tribes, and if the tradition of marriage even applies to them. I'm fond of a idea of a might makes right a might makes right anarchy.
>>
No one cared who Conan's father was. Already turning this shitfu into a mary sue. Barbarian with MAGICAL TATTOOS and DUAL WIELDING AXES lol.
>>
For origins, she could have simply been a warrior woman within the tribe that earned a large amount of glory and respect when she slew and bound the demon wolf that had haunted their tribe for generations.

Rather than being born into power, perhaps she just worked her way up to universal respect from her people by being the biggest bad ass in the land.
>>
File: Coventures.jpg (1MB, 1366x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Coventures.jpg
1MB, 1366x1025px
Hey guys, OP from thread 1 >>51946915

And I have to say, I'm happy, sad, scared and proud. It took me a bit to figure out where all the smut came from to nearly /d/rail things, but I forgot how much you guys took the word "waifu" seriously. I, in this case, just meant parts of famous /tg/ characters that were just the best recognized by us. But to each there own.

What I really wanted to strive for though was something along the lines of the /co/nservatory and and the scale of their universe, except for /tg/ creations since we build settings on a normal basis. And after fighting over which aspects of the Tessagog were more important than the other, clearly we need separate universes/timelines appropriate for our communities. Time will tell, though.

>>51957426
>>51957550
>>51957565
>>51957746
We'll do these when the thread is brought up again. Have to focus on our main star first.

I can't wait for not!Rance
>>
>>51959641
I think hypocrisy makes things interesting.

>>51959647
>Mary sue

Anon, she's little more than a PC Ranger right now. Dual wielding axes and a wolf companion. Nature magic aka "witch magic" and markings on her skin to give her AC comparable to a level of armor, because she clearly isn't wearing anything that actually protects, and she's not a raging Barbarian as class.
>>
>>51959657
Here's a thought; perhaps there is a right of passage or a challenge the people of the tribe can take.

In order to compete in a fantasy world they need magic weapons, weapons they themselves cannot create. So warriors sometimes leave tribe lands to adventure in more civilized areas and bring back magical gear.

Her father did it, returning with a sweet Dwarven war axe and a half elf daughter. Then she took up her father's axe and did it, returning with a matching Dwarven war axe and some sick tattoos.

Then she kills the shit out of the wolf king (demon wolf?) that had been menacing her people for so long.
>>
>>51959745
In that idea wouldn't it be better if she returned with a different weapon. The axe could represent what her father taught her and how she carries his words with her, and the other could be say a sword, just an example, and represent what she learned on her travels. Showing how she became stronger and more versatile without giving up her roots.
>>
>>51959794
I was trying to work it into the original concept of her having double axes.

Given that the current art only features one weapon we could easily change the other or drop the dual wielding all together. Dad came back with a daughter and some other weapon, she came back with an axe and some magic tattoos.

Her father may still be alive, if we go with the warrior route over the chieftain route, in which case you'll have to impress him if he's going to let you be with his daughter.

The weapon quest idea also opens the door for the hypothetical adventuring party she may have travelled with.
>>
>>51959695
>she clearly isn't wearing anything that actually protects
may as well fight naked then, since she got the magical steel runes of protection all over
>>
>>51959745
I like that, actually. Maybe she meets the same Dwarven smith who crafted the first axe for herror father.

>sees this brutish half-elf barging in his shop
>more fucking adventurers, great
>can see his fine, detailed craftsmanship
>can feel his soul resonate with the magic he imbued within it
>"You, where'd you get that axe? Did you slay The Great Uniter?"
>"Nah, my deadbeat dad croaked. S'mine now."
>"You're just like the man!"
>flashbacks to the horrible trouble he caused from being "Chaotic Neutral"
>"... Fuck. GO AWAY."
>>
>>51959857
I'd like to point out that with a chest that gifted she'd have her goods going all over the place in a fight. The top is necessary to keep everything under control.
>>
>>51959856
>>51959794
I feel as though we need to honor those dual Dwarven Chainsaw Axes. Not even that big into 40k, but that was written in, so eh
>>
>>51959857
That's too lewd and dumb.
>>
>>51959899
how could someone born with magical runes become a barbarian or ranger and not a sorcerer or wizard? and for that matter, not be abducted and experimented on by the magically curious?
>>
>>51959928
Was she born with them?

I was under the impression she got them at some point later.

Even if she was born with them (a stupid idea imo) she could still be a blood rager (Barb/Sorc hybrid)
>>
>>51959928
>Born with magical runes

Who ever said that? Her runes could have been earned as well.

>become a barbarian or ranger and not a sorcerer or wizard? and for that matter, not be abducted and experimented on by the magically curious

She up in the bumfuck nowhere wild north where wild-men dwell.
>>
>>51959960
>>51959957
so she's confirmed a mary sue
>>
>>51959976
You have a shit opinion of what a mary sue is.
>>
>>51959976
Wait, is her being born with them or her having earned them sue-ish?

Because both those posts express doubt over the birth option. Care to explain? Or are you going to keep shit posting?
>>
>>51959976
Have you thought of explaining why you don't like something, might get people to agree with you.
>>
>>51959695
How long before someone stats her?
>>
>>51960070
STR: 16 natural +4 enhancement
DEX: 16
CON: 14
INT: 10
WIS: 14
CHA: 14 +2 enhancement.

(I don't know how those threads work)
>>
>>51960114
-4 STR for being a woman
>>
>>51960070
What edition?
>>
>>51960070
We'd need to figure her class out.

Who's in favor of Ranger? Barbarian? Other?
>>
>>51960135
Any buff to other stats?
>>
>>51960153
Ranger makes most sense to me. Dual-wielding axes, has a wolf companion, and has magic.
>>
>>51960137
>>51960153
If I wasn't at work I'd stat her as a Ranger for Pathfinder.

Level? She isn't low, obviously, but she probably isn't level 20.

Does 12 sound good? 14? 16? I'm leaning towards 14 myself.
>>
How do you guys feel about her tribe being a spiritualist warrior clan with the young undergoing a right of passage to earn a place in the tribe. As >>51959745 suggested earlier she could have gotten her other axe from going on that journey and maybe met her wolf and the potential party on that journey.

>>51960210
14 sounds like a good level if we're using pathfinder.
>>
>>51959451
>If she's going to be part of a party, making her a queen off the bat is dumb. She earns that shit, like a barbarian should. Her right to rule comes with her might and subjugation of the tribes, and in all likelihood the marriage to a king.
That's literally what I said. She loses her right to rule by schemers, and she comes back to take it with force.
>>
>>51960346
I prefer the idea of her not being born a barbarian princess.

A lot of sue allegations have been thrown around in this thread, some of them baseless. But being a deposed princess is pretty fucking sue-ish.

Might makes right in the wild lands. Her father was a warrior, she is a warrior. After returning from her adventures she issues a challenge and becomes the new leader, as is the Barbarian (culture, not necessarily class) way.
>>
>>51960416
This.

That she uses magic is part of her strength. She does not cower like some wizard, or plea to petty gods like some priest. She is a barbarian witch (ranger) who uses her power to earn the right to rule.
>>
>>51960416
>Might makes right in the wild lands. Her father was a warrior, she is a warrior. After returning from her adventures she issues a challenge and becomes the new leader

Fucking THIS, why can't we agree on it already?
>>
>>51960416
But what makes her return then? If she is aware of what she can have outside of the world, what's her motivation for returning?
>>
>>51960486
Seriously?

The Weapon Quest idea earlier in the thread is reason enough. She leaves to grow strong and get sweet magic shit to help her tribe.

Alternatively, the very fact that it's her home and they're her people is reason enough to return.
>>
>>51960486
Maybe family, a sense of longing to be with her people, maybe she always planned to come back.
>>
>>51960486
Loyalty to her tribe?

>>51960458
I like the idea that she comes back, becomes the leader of her tribe, but doesn't become a queen until much later when the barbarian tribes are uniting into an actual fucking kingdom that gets to have a king and queen. She becomes queen to a king, sealing a pact between tribes and unifying the people.
>>
>>51960513
Why can't she be in charge. Why does she need a king, why would barbarians care for traditional monarchies, why can't she just be the sole ruler? A queen without a king isn't unprecedented, and I don't think Tessagog would be happy to take a submissive role to anyone or anything.
>>
>>51960513
Perhaps the title of King or Queen is more akin to Warlord in the wild lands. It isn't hard to imagine the tribes uniting against an outside threat, which would make whoever leads the United tribes a "King" or "Queen". Then when the threat is eliminated they go back to their old ways.

If I recall correctly, there is a historical basis for this sort of tribal behaviour.

As the mightiest of the tribal leaders, she would take on the mantle of warlord and serve as the Barbarian Queen for the duration of whatever crisis unites them.
>>
>>51960561
This
>>
>>51958065
Don't mistake the intention. The idea was spun from /co/'s Colette, who isn't meant to represent their board either. She's just part of an open, shared universe, much like what the proposed adventure party would be.
>>
>>51960554
A queen without a king has only happened in the absence of a king and never with not having the position of king before. In positions of power that were gender-neutral, they would be referred not as Queen or Empress, but as a King or Emperor. So if she's a Queen, she must have or had a king.

>>51960561
That's more a chieftain then. Kings and Queen are honorifics of civil people and those who wear crowns.
>>
>>51960653
If we do end up doing a party, someone has to end up with the Norn mask.
>>
>>51960506
>>51960507
>>51960513
That sounds less barbaric than just wrecking their shit and taking over. When she does, it isn't just her tribe, but all the tribes. The weapon quest gives her the right to rule them all, and the power to cave in the skulls that don't want her to rule. And there will be many skulls that need caving in.
>>
>>51960672
(cough) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_I_of_England (cough). But fine why can't she just be a sole king, she is the strongest.

>>51960686
This is also nice.
>>
>>51960686
>The weapon quest gives her the right to rule them all

Im going to find it hard pressed that a weapon is going to give her the right to make her queen of all barbarian tribes.

She's no King Arthur with Excalibur here.

I see her more of a Daenerys if she went for native with the Dothraki, with the pseudo-mystical shit being straight up magic she knows. Her dragon is a spirit wolf. She either kills the leaders, or takes them as lovers/husbands.

She is without shame. She will do what she must for power.
>>
>>51960672
Perhaps the terms came into common use through cultural osmosis.

If they're sending warriors south to get magical gear unavailable in the north, it's inevitable some cultural contamination will occur.

Those warriors see that the most powerful people in the lands are called kings and queens and use the terms without knowing or caring about their proper context.

These are barbarians, after all.
>>
>>51960672
So instead of being King or Queen, she'd be something like a Khan like suggested here
>>51960686
>>
>>51960741
>Im going to find it hard pressed that a weapon is going to give her the right to make her queen of all barbarian tribe

Because it's tradition. Whenever someone comes back with a[magic] axe, they are fated to rule. The tribes of the steppes will be compelled to follow the one who wields it.

Who said she won't have to kill a couple hundred people to do it?

There will always be those that resist, and they will need to die.
>>
>>51960781
>Whenever someone comes back with a[magic] axe, they are fated to rule

That's fairly dumb, because anyone can do it.

Where did this weapon quest and magic axe idea come from?

That's rather silly. If she's part of a party, then she isn't Queen, she's with that party to earn the power to become Queen. If she's Queen she's an NPC who rules through her magic and might, not because of some magic weapon. She can have double enchanted dwarf axes then, because they're part of her panoply.
>>
>>51958458
Fuck off. /pol/
>>
>>51960848
The weapon quest idea was proposed as a reason for her to leave the land, a reason to join an adventuring party, a reason for her to return and as an origin for some of her gear.

In universe the proposed reason was that they don't have the resources or knowledge to make that shit themselves, so sometimes they will send warriors south to retrieve magical gear that is useful to the tribe.

I prefer the quest as a means of gaining prestige and strength, not as a way of determining leadership. This whole "axe means leader" or "its her birthright" talk is garbage imo.
>>
>>51960848
>That's fairly dumb, because anyone can do it.
The point of the quest is that the weapon is hard to attain. You don't just party up, do a dungeon run and come back, it's a trial that claims the lives of the unworthy.

>Where did this weapon quest and magic axe idea come from?
>>51959745
>>
>>51960946
>This whole "axe means leader" or "its her birthright" talk is garbage imo.

Well then she'll have to just come back and start slaughtering people to get their respect. They aren't just going to bow down and start calling her khan of khans unless she has all the chieftains trampled under their horses.
>>
>>51960848
>double enchanted dwarf axes

What if, in order to strengthen the 40k connection while still having some dwarven flair, we leave one of them an ancient, traditional magic heirloom, and make the other a state of the art feat of dwarvish engineering, the chain axe.

Gets a nice past- future motif going on too.
>>
>>51960946
>>51960984
>>51961000
How about she strives to rule the tribes because she needs to. Perhaps she has a rival that drives her to prove herself as best, or maybe there is an impending threat that she needs the combined forces of the tribes to over come

>>51961005
I'd rather keep her with a more spiritualistic design. We could make another member of the party more high-tech when we get to them.
>>
File: Mutants.jpg (161KB, 1200x793px) Image search: [Google]
Mutants.jpg
161KB, 1200x793px
>>51961005
Or we could go the way of Ralph Bakshi's Wizards and make future tech appear alongside fantasy swords and spells.

Relics of the past would add a more mystic tone to the quest to get the axes.
>>
>>51961032
>How about she strives to rule the tribes because she needs to
Because apparently that's not barbaric enough according to earlier posts...which is why I've been trying to shoehorn all this killing rivals tribes in.
>>
>>51961054
Yeah and earlier we apparently were obsessed with her fucking wolves, we were stupid earlier. If she is gonna be a barbaric murder machine then why would she bother being in charge, easier to just kill em' all.
>>
>>51961032
>How about she strives to rule the tribes because she needs to. Perhaps she has a rival that drives her to prove herself as best, or maybe there is an impending threat that she needs the combined forces of the tribes to over come

Or maybe she's fucking ambitious and will do what she must for power. She will rule the tribes because she fucking wants to, She's is/going to be the Witch Queen of the Northern Tribes.
>>
>>51961082
Because it's barbarian lands. You have an argument with someone, settle it with weapons. So if rival chieftains contest your claim to rule over all the tribes, then you either duel to first blood, or to the death.
Lotta killing.
>>
>>51961139
>>51961130
Alright so, Tessagog was born to a warrior of a spiritual tribe of barbarians living in a northern area. She left on a quest to prove her strength as a warrior and took her fathers axe with her. On this quest she would meet an adventuring party and find her own magic axe and through some circumstance get herself branded with magical runes that grant her magic. She would later return to begin her journey to claim control of all the northern tribes. Does anyone have a problem with this?
>>
>>51961205
Sounds good to me.

We just need to figure out why she lists for power.

Ambition?
Did she learn of a threat to the north during her adventure?
Did a threat present itself after her return?

What of her party? Did they come with her? Do they visit? Did each party member separate to warn their people of previously mentioned threat? (If that's the route we go with)
>>
>>51961343
People seem to be more in favor of it just being her ambition, but honestly we probably won't make much more progress right now, this is a slow board already and it seems like it's just a handful of people posting right now.
>>
>>51961384
At this point it would be best to keep everything loose and work on the rest of the party. That way, we can take the entire party's loose details and tie them up into something cohesive.
>>
>>51958387

Don't you love forced diversity?
>>
>>51961431
alright, does anyone have an idea for any of the party members. An anon earlier recomended a dwarf shota healer like >>51958711.

I personally think the mage in particular should be a sleek human or dark elf, a direct parallel to Tessagog that rivals her forceful personality and ambition.
The Rouge should use more high tech gear to better represent the more futuristic settings.
The Healer should probably be the meekest if we go with what's standardized, as well an anon also recommended they get bullied.

My only other statement on them is they should all be female, one should be a shorty (shortstack or loli doesn't matter) and one should be distinctly anime, because we're all trash /d/eviants.

>>51961479
Stay on topic or fuck off
>>
>>51961524
I think the Madge should be an unapologetic deviant with a fondness for True Polymorph Self. Use them as a representative of the old "/tg/ stands for transgender" memes.
>>
>>51961593
>Madge

Thank you, autocorrect.
>>
>>51961593
>an unapologetic deviant
that would work with her as a dark elf.
Also I should clarify, I mean DnD dark elf, not anime dark elf. Although I think more people would be for a "delicious brown".
>>
>>51961593
So the mage is sleek and androgynous because nobody has any god damn idea what its got under its robe at any given moment?
>>
>>51961639
Drow/High elf hybrid might be delicious brown.

Maybe even a half sister. Who knows, maybe our waifus mom got around (and is now a milf)
>>
>>51961646
I was think sleek in a feminine manner, to parallel Tessagog's big and bold body. Although androgyny might help the image as a deviant.
>>
>>51961646
>>51961593
Could also do for satisfying the monstergirl crowd if they do lamia or drider transformations.
>>
>>51961661
>siblings

Nah though.
>>
>>51961661
That could be interesting, as well creates potential for lewder and lewder scenarios. Although considering Tessagog's impressive form, her mother would be quite something (unless her dad is thicc).

>>51961698
Well if the mage is gonna be a deviant might as well make her the biggest /d/eviant we can.

Weird how more people start posting when lewd stuff comes up.
>>
So the mage, being a total hedonist with a penchant for polymorph would be what?

A former human turned kobold/gnoll/lamia/cubi/goblin mutant with huge tats?
>>
>>51961733
Well kitsune are known for transforming, as well it would get an anime character out of the way. Also if we made her a titty monster we would have to make her bigger than Tessagog, and she's already quite big.
>>
>>51961753
Well I don't think the mage's original race matters. I mean to imply that they have used polymorph so many times, their original race is buried under layers of mishmashed monstergirl
>>
>>51961763
We need a default though. If they weren't originally a Dark Elf, they might as well stay one for kicks.
>>
File: plebs.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
plebs.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>51956883

>An elf
>Waifu
>>
>>51961763
Ahh, well in that case yeah she would outwardly appears as a humanoid swaddled in robes and a big stupid witch hat, but inwardly a constantly shifting amalgam of fetishes. Niceu

>>51961795
>I like derailing threads at 3 AM
>>
>>51961783
>We need a default though

Do we? I think we could get away with the mage just being whatever happens to be most convenient (or fun) at the time.
>>
>>51961783
>>51961857
We could just make the defualt completely ambiguous like pic related, and then have whatever is wanted at the time pop out. Although I do think she should originally have been a dark elf, as it gives us more room to expand the lore
>>
File: oh shit what am I doing.png (28KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit what am I doing.png
28KB, 1200x1200px
>>51961733
So something like this?

Just a quick sketch mind because I'm tired as fuck, I might try to make something more coherent when I've had some sleep
>>
>>51961753
I support the depraved anime kitsune titty monster concept.

It gets a lot of the shit our of the way and let's us make the other characters with a bit more freedom.
>>
>>51961923
Let's workshop some visual traits before we get to the concept art stage.
>>
>>51961895
>>51961857
>>51961812
If the mage is a true /d/eviant as implied I would think they'd wear it proudly on their sleeve so to speak.
>>
>>51961966
Maybe a cloak they can use for dramatic flourishes or concealing things, and something far less modest beneath it.
>>
>>51956883
Why?
>>
>>51961966
>>51961932
Alright so I'm gonna pitch two concepts here that the grand total of five people I'm sure are here right now seem to like.
A. A smug kitsune with massive titters and a TF fetish, full weeb with a kimono, red and white colour scheme, and a mary sue past.

B. An dark-elf with a monster girl fetish that has caused her to abandon her old form for a shifting amalgam of anime monster girls, to make her easy to draw we should represent her as an unremarkable figure in a robe and hat that pops out as whatever the artist feels like. I'd also pitch that the hat and robe be based on the hats and robes of soulsborne waifus, as soulsborne is pretty popular on tg.

>>51962016
Good question. A thread ago OP wanted us to make a /co/ style franken waifu, Tessagog is the end result of that. It was decided she should have an adventuring party to represent the social aspect of /tg/ we are currently designing the mage.
>>
>>51962016
>>51961966
It's probably something they'd be a lot more brazen about if they didn't have to keep up appearances for the sake of the party.
>>
>>51962050
I'm still all for a mage that went tits out, literally and figuratively on the TF and is some sort of monstergirl chimera

>>51962059
I would think instead she'd flaunt it to annoy/arouse the party in some sort of magical realm-y fashion. And it would fit into her bullying the healer
>Hey kid wanna /ss/?
>>
>>51962050
Options A and B could be rolled together, to a degree.

A full weeb dark elf with a TF monster girl fetishes who can often be seen as just a large hat and robe. Her most common form (currently) is a smug titty monster kitsune, but there's the potential for damn near anything to come out from under that cloak.
>>
>>51960888
>/pol/ owns the word degenerate
>>
Just post more tessagog art so I can go make an flist profile already
>>
>>51962141
>>51962050
If people were giving the elf shit for being a Mary Sue, a kitsune would be crucified. Probably best to drop it.
>>
>>51962141
Now when we say Dark elf do we mean anime brown elves or pitch black drow?
>>
>>51962206
Dunmer colored?
>>
>>51962141
I think this would be best. Just a dark elf in flowing robes, but retains some of her kitsune polymorph at all times(red streaks on her cheeks, closed eyes, unnecessary fox ears on top of her elf ears, tails poking out the back)
>>
>>51962203
I think the point of the mage was that she is (or just believes herself to be) a sue.
>>
>>51962206
If she's constantly shape shifting it doesn't matter for her design, but lore wise I initially pitched it as drow. As well to further my support of souls style robes, here a gallery for those who aren't sure what I'm referring to. http://imgur.com/a/44MAD
As well I'm gonna start using a name to since I've been posting a fuckton here
>>51957426
>>51957746
>>51958065
>>51958346
>>51959510
>>51959641
>>51959794
>>51960028
>>51960114
>>51960263
>>51960458
>>51960554
>>51960507
>>51960583
>>51960734
>>51961032
>>51961082
>>51961205
>>51961384
>>51961524
>>51961639
>>51961664
>>51961717
>>51961753
>>51961812
>>51961895
>>51962050
>>
>>51962259
If those are all your posts then I like you, we seem to agree on a lot of things.

As for the cloak, if she's some sort of /d/generate then she'd likely wear something easier to open. Not saying that style of robes wouldn't work for that, it'd just need some modification.

Though it's important not to focus too much on this mage. The entire point of this thread is Tessagog, once we have the party members basic attributes down we should discuss Tessagogs opinion of them, their opinion of her and how they work together.

Our barbarian (ranger) waifu is the MC after all.
>>
>>51962231
Understanding that would require people to employ a level of critical thinking that seems increasingly rare. More likely, it'll still cause more shitposting than it's worth by half.
>>
>Muscle girl.
Disgusting. Even Traps are more feminine.
>>
>>51962300
We only stopped discussing Tessagog was because there weren't a lot of people here at the time, and furthering her lore would have been decided by only several guys, and that didn't seem like the intention of her. As well there will inevitably be people that are more adamant about the other characters, as they can appeal to a specific design while Tessagog is based on broad appeal.
>>
>>51962325
Should have complained in the first thread bitch
>>
>>51962336
I'm mostly against the idea of making side characters that have more detail and development the main attraction, but I get your point.
>>
I think we've got a good feel for the mage, although I doubt opinions will be the same in a few hours. Let's start on the rouge. As I previously said she should have a high tech focus to represent futuristic and more modern settings, as well she should definitely be slim and girlish, as Tessagog and Mage are quite buxom

>>51962325
Well then pitch ideas for other party members.
>>
>>51962371
It might sound counter intuitive for a stealth character, but her position as the tech user means she'd probably have a gun.

Is it a magic gun? Flintlock? Future gun? Does it have a suppressor?
>>
>>51962396
There hasn't been any decisions yet on the level of technology in the setting yet. But I'd say a gun wouldn't be inappropriate. If it was a flintlock she could be a gnome, dwarf, or maybe even a kobold if we look for generically mechanically proficient races. Or a futuristic laser pistol and she could be an alien, although that's a can of worms that should be avoided right now. Or if it's magic she could be an arcane trickster style rouge, but considering two party members already use magic I'd prefer she be more defined by mechanical prowess.
>>
>>51962371
Let's give some breathing room here. No need to dash through the rest of the party, it's not like we're on a deadline. How about we get the mage settled and drawn before moving on? They don't even have a name.
>>
>>51962371
>>51962396
Rather than a gun, give her an overly complicated tacticool crossbow with a handcrank and a scope, and enough specialized ammunition's to give Garret an erection. Also goggles, and one side has a zoom function by twisting a Nov

Basically I'm saying make her steampunk, because that triggers the fuck out of /tg/ and I want to see some screeching autism
>>
>>51956883
No one cared who she was until she wore the mask
>>
>>51962427
Fair point, but I'm not sure if there are any drawfags here, but her name should probably be either an elven night mare, like Driz't Do'Urddn, or something she made up herself.

>>51962430
I think steampunk would be alright if it didn't dominate her design
>>
>>51962430
A character can have a tacticool X-bow and not be steam punk.
>>
The mage is originally a generically seductive slutty drow who's turned herself into a male kobold either through accident or intent
>>
>>51962427
Not everyone would agree with me on this, but one potential way to do the party would be to not focus one the specifics right out of the gate.

Rather, just determine their race, class, defining attribute and general personality. Just general ideas, nothing too specific.

Though it might be a bit too late to take that approach and it would likely be better discussed during the day when there are more users. This is a collaborative concept, after all.
>>
>>51962503
Alright, with that in mind, let's start out with the absolute basics. How big is the party? How many are men and how many are women?
>>
File: 20170301_040221[1].jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_040221[1].jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
Here's my shitty sketch of the mage I'm gonna start calling Sellesy cause why not.

>>51962503
You are correct in that we should have more collaborative input on this.

>>51962539
I pitched it as a standard adventuring party, with Tessagog as the fighter, "Sellesy" as the Mage, and a currently undecided rouge and healer. I think they should all be girls as we are all waifu posting, but an anon suggested the healer be a wimpy dwarf shota, I would prefer we not do that currently as people seem to be in favor of a weeb shit mage, but there aren't many people here right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if that changed, or maybe they'll will admit what they want and we can move forward.
>>
>>51962539
I'd like a five-person group. An equal split of men and women and then the mage being "?".
>>
>>51962608
>people seem to be in favor of a weeb shit mage

Hardly. The kitsune idea hasn't had half as much traction as the dark elf.
>>
>>51962608
Given the healers potential for controversy, perhaps it'd be best to not discuss them at the moment.

Given that this party is suppose to appeal to different /tg/ camps, would one of the members be all Deus Vult and shit?
>>
This is already getting out of hand, like all /tg/ projects.

It's not about making a party or a universe or anything. The character that this should be about has already fallen to the sidelines and now you're creating a bunch of other characters which are pointless.

I hate that /tg/ can never moderate itself.
>>
>>51962645
Like I said there aren't a lot of people here right now, so yes a lot of this is more or less bias, but still the main idea of the mage remains a drow girl that is a filthy /d/eviant with a TF fetish. Well unless someone wants to pitch another idea, which is fine nothing is final yet.

>>51962650
Like I said the healer definitely shouldn't be a shota if we keep with a monster girl fetishist mage. Also my idea was for the party to be what Tessagog isn't, niche, but a Deus Vult cleric could be cool.

>>51962661
We stopped talking about Tessagog due to low population at the moment. She should be the most crowd sourced. As well we've made no real commitments to "Sellesy". we can get back to Tessagog Lore if people want to. As well OP directly stated he wanted it to be like /co/nservatory of TG characters >>51959665, but you're right we did focus a bit much on the mage.
>>
>>51962724
I wonder if a Deus Vult cleric would be a better healer choice than a bullied shota. Each has their own camps/memes on the board and would likely see support.

This is assuming Tessagog is the only Frontline fighter in the party. A Paladin would obviously be the best choice for a crusader.

>>51962661
Discussing her in the middle of the night with fewer people leads to her being less of what she's suppose to be, a collaboration.

At this point we're really just throwing ideas around.
>>
>>51962769
Could be DEUS VULT Paladin trying to toughen up a soft cleric.
>>
To refresh what we have on Tessagog for people that have recently arrived. She is a half-elf warrior born from a spiritualistic tribe of warriors living in the northern area of a currently undefined region. In her tribe there is a tradition of people going on a quest to grow stronger and bring a piece of the outside back with them, it was on this journey that her father met her mother and where her father got his axe. She was taken back to the tribe and raised there. Eventually she went on her own journey taking her fathers axe with her, it is on this journey that she finds her own axe, recieves the runes on her skin that grant her some magic and protect her, gained her wolf companion, and met up with the party. After returning from her journey she set out to become ruler of all the northern tribes to fulfill her own ambition. Along the way to becoming queen, or warlord, she slays a mighty dire wolf and ice giants. That about sums it up right now.

>>51962769
I'd preffer Deus Vult just to avoid going too anime, cause no one has pitched a different mage yet, and if no one does "Sellesy" stays for now.

>>51962801
Perhaps it could be an older sibling adventuring with them.
>>
>>51962661
>The character that this should be about has already fallen to the sidelines

She hasn't so much fallen to the sides as she's been deliberately set aside for the time being.
>>
>>51962801
Is the DEUS VULT paladin a buxom blonde? Do the other party members get in on the bullying?
>>
>>51962906
Tessagog is already a buxom blonde. also I'm not sure what the extent of this hypothetical bullying would be, the bullying was suggested very early when we were still shaping Tessagog's lore, but if you have an idea for a hypothetical paladin party member feel free to share it.
>>
>>51962906
No, big burly man. When they told him they found a dwarf cleric to travel with them, he got excited he'd finally have someone to relate to only for them to come back with the kid. He can't help but wonder sometimes, is this what DEUS truly VULTS?
>>
>>51962962
If we do make a fifth party member it would make more sense for at least one male, even though I am a /d/egenerate that wants to see a twink dwarf surrounded by a bunch of full figured women. Although I'm not sure we should really boil party members down to being internet memes.
>>
Getting away from characters for a moment, would anyone be opposed to calling this mystical land that Tessagog lives on Tradi/tg/aum?
>>
>>51963075
Seems like a fine name, but given that we really aren't getting many posts, we'll just have to wait until the board has higher activity to finalize anything
>>
I'm currently reading up on magic item creation and pricing for Pathfinder, as I mentioned earlier I plan on statting her as a 14th level Ranger when I get home from work. She's not going to be min maxed and I'm planning on keeping it limited to first party material. Thinking of getting her stats with a point buy of 20 and I'm going to try to keep her wealth close to what a 14th level character would have.

Her magical tattoos won't be cheap, but given that they're made custom there's a lot of variety in what they can do. Armor and deflection bonuses are a must, as is natural armor. Gotta get her AC up. A continuous Endure Elements effect will be pretty cheap and I think pretty useful.

Now, STR is her main stat but DEX will still be important and CON can't be dumped. If she's a Ranger her WIS shouldn't be less than 14.

What does /tg/ think of her stats? Is she really smart? Charismatic?

What of the other tattoo options? They're suppose to grant her magic powers, so I think some might be x/day spell effects.

What of weapon enchantments? I was thinking of perhaps having impact on them for higher damage die, but I'm not sold on the idea. They can both have different effects, too.

(Obviously nothing I end up making is official or final, it can and likely will be changed as the character develops)
>>
>>51963075
>Tradi/tg/aum
I hate it.
What about something like The Ou/tg/round?
>>
File: 1487983841667.jpg (212KB, 884x398px) Image search: [Google]
1487983841667.jpg
212KB, 884x398px
/co/ jealous OP from the first thread.

Bumping this. Too busy to post anything useful, but keep up the good work
>>
>>51964079
I'm still here if people want to keep this thread going.
>>
There's a topic we've neglected up to this point, and that is Tessagog's flaws. Currently we have a character without any defined flaws, but we do have potential ones, she could be somewhat unintelligent, particularly in social customs, and her straightforward use of strength to get her desires could also lead to trouble for her.
>>
>>51956883
>Waifu of all /tg/
That's neither a bug nor any other flavor of xeno
>>
>>51964279
Her brutish "I say what I think and take what I want" nature could cause quite a few problems. I imagine that despite her rugged beauty, she may have dumped charisma.

>>51964370
We were talking about her party earlier, how they could represent /tg/ camps and ideals and potentially serve as alternate wife's. There was a lot of talk about a degenerate caster, but how would you feel about a mantis girl Sorcerer?
>>
File: 2ymj01w.png (239KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2ymj01w.png
239KB, 1000x1000px
>>51964418
>but how would you feel about a mantis girl Sorcerer?
This is perfect, and fulfills my desire for traditional Thri-Kreen erotica and /tg/ xeno sex.

Would be a good return to old times from the constant spew of puritan newfags we've had to suffer
>>
>>51964279
>>51964418
Struggling between her Chaotic Neutral alignment.

The true way that's beneficial to her own needs in a not orderly fashion versus the stereotypical murder hobos all of /tg/ talks about.

Would explain more, but busy.
>>
>>51964447
The /d/generate polymorphing mage is a bit extreme for what we've built up so far, I'm not personally invested in the idea at all. While I might not have the same kind of interest in insects/xenos that you or others seem to, I still find the concept interesting.

Let's let the idea float around here a little bit, see if it gets more interest.
>>
>>51964418
I don't see how she would be able to lead people without having some charisma, but learning to lead could be an interesting part of her story.

>>51964447
a mantis girl sorcerer could also be really cool, and I'll admit the /d/eviant drow would probably be less acceptable to most people.
>>
>>51964549
>>51964510
She can be kinda shy and demure, who is constantly getting vertebrate culture and customs wrong, and gets adorably flustered over it
>>
>>51964447
>>51964510
>>51964549
>>51964800
I think I'm the only one here not feeling mantis-grill mage, but I also don't feel like making the mage a /d/egenerate.

The idea of having a mage with a secret identity and specializing in polymorph sounds awesome.
>>
>>51964873
Who said anything about polymorphing?

Also, isn't the party supposed to represent the tastes of /tg/? How could we notninclude /tg/'s most classic and historic fetish of monstergirls and bug fucking? Or have all y'all forgot you're own history
>>
>>51964901
She polymorphs herself into any monster she pleases for combat and polymorphs halfway for monstergirl status.
>>
>>51964934
Well that's lame
>>
>>51964873
Well in that case we could just cut the fetish for changing and make a character that constantly changes to hide their identity. Although that comes with the problem of making them overshadow Tessagog. Although you probably are the only person on /tg/ that doesn't want to fuck a monster girl abomination or a bug.

>>51964954
Also to clarify the idea was a character that gets off on changing into monster girls, so much that her default form became a swirling mess of fetishes under a robe and wide brimmed hat, although that was probably just how I saw it. admittedly the idea was doomed for just how much it focusses on the fetishistic aspect.
>>
>>51964954
The ability to take the form of any creature, both full form and half, is lame?

She could have preferred forms, too, but this gives her options as a powerful mage and a melting pot of fetishes for fur/scalefags
>>
>>51964976
One of the big issues I can see with the character is the over fetishism. We're /d/-lite, not /d/, fetish stuff (which is there, this thread is about a muscle girl waifu after all) shouldn't be as explicit.

I'm voting for bug girl sorcerer.
>>
We should probably determine what type of magic she uses, if it stays focused on poly morphing it would have broad applications, but if she's a bug girl it should probably play up her character, after all what's the point of making her a mantis only to spend most of her time as something else. Perhaps illusion based magic would be better for a shy mantis girl, invisibility, figments, perhaps illusions that focus on insects, like making people feel like ants are crawling all over them.
>>
>>51965024
>Fetish stuff shouldn't be explicity
>So I want to fuck this bug

Hmm
>>
>>51965122
Don't wanna fuck the bug, but it does represent one of the popular interests on /tg/ and isn't explicitly sexual.
>>
>>51964989
The thing is, for a traditional /tg/ grade monstergirl fag, it wasn't the fact that they were an animal that turned us on, or even their form, it was the idea of connecting and bonding emotionally with an entity that while alien in appearance and slightly in mindset, still had the capacity for love and attachment that humans have.

Further, it is also means of allowing /tg/ to revel in its autistic desire to try to come up with ways in which a certain organisms physical traits and behavior can best translate into brig a race and the implications therein.

So really, it's not the animal parts we're attracted to, it's the opportunity to win and romance something completely alien, and all the implications therein. It KS t so happens arthropods are best for facilitating it.

At least that's how t was back in the day before 2009

So yeah, no polymorph, or at least not as fetishy for our cute bug waifu
>>
>>51965122
>So I want to fuck a muscular girl
We can't get away from characters being fetish fuel, but we can make the characters more than their fetish. The polymorpher was too much and probably wouldn't fit with the other characters for how much it just reveled in the monster girl and TF fetish.
>>
>>51965145
Since when is True Polymorph Self explicitly sexual?
>>
Quick, I need help with stats. I'm not sure if I can get her stats to something /tg/ feels is right by using 20 point buy.

At the moment I've got 18 Str, 14 Dex, 12 Con, 10 Int, 14 Wis and 8 Cha with the racial mod on strength. That puts me at 20 points but it doesn't feel right. Thinking about putting cha back at 10 and maybe dropping int. Unless the popular opinion is that some of her physical stats should be lowered.

Or I could go up to 25 points...
>>
>>51965172
>>51965024
I think the whole "monstergirl" thing got away from us. The original pitch for the character was that they were an androgynous polymorphist changing sexes representing /tg/'s wish to be the little girl and "/tg/ stands for transgender". The fact they could also use it to turn into a monster quickly overshadowed the first concept.
>>
>>51965212
Yeah, it might be good to have those two concepts separated

Or perhaps the Little Girl character, instead of explicitly polymorpher, could be some kind of Asura-spawn Tiefling, since they tend to be pretty androgynous
>>
>>51965241
Perhaps it would be better to move away from the poly morphing and try something else. Going back to the original idea of them being an antithesis and rival to Tessagog, the character could be a little girl that focuses on evocation magic.
>>
>>51965188
The stats seem alright, I'd switch INT for CHA, but that aside it seems good.
>>
>>51965212
What if one of the characters just has a Girdle and can't figure out how to get rid of it?
>>
>>51965503
That's what I was thinking. She isn't stupid (not with 14 wisdom), just uneducated.

All three of her stat increases are going into STR, I figured that'd be more her style.

I need Favored Enemy types, Favored Terrains, age, height, weight, alignment, and sleep.

Oh boy do I need sleep. Probably won't be finishing this right now. In fact, I think I might shower and hit the sack. I'll get back to work in 8 hours.
>>
Friendly reminder that you can make as many side characters as you want. But the will of the high Council remains unchanged. Tessagog is the sole waifu of /tg/, as was deemed by the gods in yesterday's thread. Our waifu is not anime tier fap bait, she is a thiccc barbarian queen.

HAIL TESSAGOG
>>
>>51965721
You're embarrassing yourself and cheapening this and everyone who contributed.

Everyone can make as many waifus as they want. Only the worst kind of person would do as you tried to do.
>>
>>51965721
Im literally just mining this shit for NPC ideas.

Tessagog is going to be in my campaign.

I give no shits about waifus.
>>
>>51965753
Did I not say you could make as many as you wish? I am merely reminding you of our ancient laws, the council has spoken and will pursue this matter no further.
>>
>>51965836
Not sure why he's saying it like that, but he's not wrong. The focus of this endeavor is Tessagog, the party is just a group of people for her to interact with and help better represent the social aspects of table top games and rpgs.
>>
>>51965836
The ancient laws clearly state that fifteen guys can't decide anything for this board, especially when this board gets 15,000 visitors every day.
>>
>>51965944
Who are you and why do you use the name? Are you the drawfag?
>>
>>51966042
>his board gets 15,000 visitors every day

You do realize that the 14,600 figure is the total for the year, right
>>
>>51966042
Yes they do, says so in the ancient laws.
>>
>>51966223
No, that's daily visitors. I don't know where you got that 14,600 figure from, but that would actually be a lowball even for average daily visitors.
>>
>>51965721
I hate you annoying Hiroshima era newfag normies so damn much
>>
>>51962608

So are we set on this as the final appearance for the mage?
>>
>>51962608
The mage is shit, the shota is shit. Scrap them and make something better.
>>
>>51966902
No.
>>
So this is what /tg/ wants in a woman. Explains a lot, particularly their inability to deal with women.
>>
>>51967305
>Explains a lot, particularly their inability to deal with women.
But we're so flimsy and lanky and musclegirls are all so big and scary!
>>
>>51956883
>>51956924
Its amazing that you added so many ingredients together only to have it taste like nothing.
>>
>>51967305
This is what a few people want.
>>
>>51967476
They wouldn't let me put chocolate in it.
>>
>>51958488
You can apply doublethink and alternative facts to degenerated fetishes too!
>>
>>51967476
It's amazing how much your constructive criticism sounds like substanceless whining.
>>
>>51967305
As opposed to what? Your patrician taste in women? There's more than enough wimpy feminine sluts on 4chan for you to wank off til the end times. Our waifu must be thiccc and unmatched in combat, we can't have her losing 1v1's to other boards
>>
>>51968286
>thiccc
She is not thicc, she is healthy!
>>
>>51968311
Theres nothing but muscle on that body!
>>
>>51968343
Muscles are healthy.
>>
>>51968343
She's muscly, not thicc.
>>
>>51968349
There goes /fit/, spouting lies again. If muscle is healthy, then why did Andre the Giant die at 46?
>>
Well when I get the chance I'll doodle some designs for mage based on all the above

Maybe put them next to Tessagog to see how well they'll mesh.
>>
>>51968596
Also height differences. im not sure her cannon height has been discussed however.
>>
>>51968286
I don't even think she'd win 1v1 against some of the other /tg/ waifus.
>>
>>51968819
They don't call her queen of the north for nothing
>>
>>51968856
That still leaves 3-7 reasons why you can't really say anything about being unmatched.
>>
File: 1487781995368.jpg (269KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487781995368.jpg
269KB, 640x480px
Thread 1 OP again. Really regret using the word waifu to describe this whole thing. Everyone's so defensive about putting their tastes in this. Should've said something like "franken /tg/" or "colab-tan"

Was supposed to be a fun exercise to start our /tg/verse
>>
>>51969043
I'm still trying to make the full party with each member some part of /tg/, though I must agree we keep getting derailed with pointless details.
>>
>>51969043
You can't please everyone so don't even bother trying. The laws of 4chan are very clear, and we must abide them. Tessagog is what we got from that thread and that's how it is. It would take nothing short of quints to overturn what's been done.
>>
>>51969695
You really need to stop acting like you've only been on this site for a week.
>>
>>51969817
The truth hurts my friend. If you really want to create more characters then go ahead, no one is stopping you.
>>
The party should probably be reduced to three characters so the focus remains firmly on Tessagog. One should be meek to juxtapose Tessagog's aggressiveness, the other should be charismatic, willy, and cunning to juxtapose Tessagog's reliance on force. Whether they are a mage or rouge or healer doesn't matter, party balance is pointless in a story all that matters is the characters have distinct strengths and weaknesses that balance each other. As well we should finish up Tessagog's journey to getting her gear. Perhaps the first hurdle she encounters could be a pack of orcs frequently raiding a nearby village, she could defeat them in order to leverage the town into giving her money and food.
>>
>>51971081
I think Fighter-Wizard-Rogue is the more iconic party composition.
>>
>>51971081
I think this may be the best thing to do. We can say she has a larger pool of party members that come and go, but there are two that were by her through the whole adventure.

And as a start we should focus on Tessagog and then the two party members, and then, if there is still attention to this, we can work on others.

Having an order on how to build this may help keep anons focused on what to do next instead of going in every direction as we are right now.
>>
>>51971283
Well how about we draft it as.
Tessagog's first hurdle

Tessagog succeeds on her own

Tessagog's second hurdle

Tessagog gets her wolf

Teesagog and wolf overcome hurdle

Third Hurdle

Tessagog will need a party member

Tessagog gets party member 1

Tessagog and PM1 overcome hurdle

fourth hurdle

PM2 is needed and acquired

fourth hurdle is completed

Final hurdle of her journey is met and completed with the whole party,
>>
>>51971343
Sounds good to me. Should help reign anons in and weed out the waifufags.
>>
>>51971343
>>51971283
Glad we managed to settle SOMETHING before thread dies.
>>
So...waiting for new thread, or is thread dead?
>>
>>51971813
I'm just about to start a new thread, was waiting for it get lower on the list.
>>
New thread: >>51971977
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.