[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/epg/ - Eclipse Phase General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 128

File: InfoSearch.png (2MB, 629x1657px) Image search: [Google]
InfoSearch.png
2MB, 629x1657px
You don't need other boards in /epg/ Edition

>>OFFICIAL BOOKS
http://robboyle.wordpress.com/eclipse-phase-pdfs
>>Transhumanity's FATE (FATE Conversion)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ae113ujgd3hggpl/Transhumanitys_FATE.pdf
>>X-Risks and After The Fall
https://mega.nz/#F!KwcS0bJK!9KLjZegzebaq-mlPUin45Q
>>Chuck's Eclipse Phase Wiki
https://eclipse-phase.wikispaces.com/

PLAY AIDS:
>>the10 things you should know about Eclipse Phase
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qnrh0w7H0Jl2_CSsySRxcs4ugw27xsBIk5MYwXq2nDQ/edit
>>Advice for new players and GMs
http://pastebin.com/e0EErN6X
>>Eclipse Phase hacking cheet sheet
http://eclipsephase.com/downloads/voidstate_eclipse_phase_hacking_cheatsheet_v1-1.pdf
>>Online character creator
http://eclipsephase.next-loop.com/Creator/version4/index.php
/view/?axe1vs35muk4juh
>>Eclipse Phase xls Character sheet
https://sites.google.com/site/eclipsephases/home/cabinet
>>Downloadable Character Creator
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5wr4yo6bdymuijr/Agency.exe
>>Singularity: The Official Character Creator
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fsmkm846acu6kcy/singularity.zip

COMMUNITY CONTENT:
>>the 3 new adventures for your use in convenient PDF form
http://awdaberton.wordpress.com/about/
>>Ander's Sandberg's Eclipse Phase fanmade content, including several modules
http://www.aleph.se/EclipsePhase/
>>Farcast: An Eclipse Phase yearblog full of items, locations, NPCs, and plot hooks
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dhqd1m83xc1wmpj/Farcast_Yearblog_2013.pdf
>>The Ultimate's Guide to Combat
http://eclipsephase.com/sites/default/files/UltimatesGuideToCombat11a.pdf
>>Seedware: Another Yearblog
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36317552/Seedware%20Blog.pdf
>>H-Rep: A Homebrew Blog
http://ephrep.blogspot.com/

/EPG/ HOMEBREW CONTENT
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19Gy02gp6-WPQ3SoN_24kLPTUu5EjFO8qh_9pjJSVrrY/edit

Previous Thread: >>51823304
>>
I'll start off with a question - do you think there's any armor tech or armor mods which would be possible with EP tech that is not already represented in the game?
>>
>>51869894
Gecko Grip Armor. Climb well and Never Ever let go in a grapple.

Magnetically shielded armor. Interferes with plasma and charged particles just before impact reducing density. Also ca be used to stick to magnetic things. Makes unsecured magnetic things react strongly if they're nearby.

Spiked/studded armor: deals extra damage with unarmed attacks (just so armor besides battle suits and the Crasher Suit can have this)
>>
File: phalanx.png (2MB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
phalanx.png
2MB, 2400x1600px
>>51869894
Not armor strictly speaking, but CIWS. Because who needs kinetic armor when you can just shoot down incoming projectiles?
>>
>>51870338

One of the yearblogs at least made an anti-seeker system where an AI would auto track and fire on incoming Seekers with it's own explosives.

I'd expect though that CIWS and other systems for missile defense and the like might get mentioned when Space Combat is done - at least conceptually if we don't get more hard numbers.
>>
>>51870392
It's always irked me that with all the crazy shit going on, EP has no rules for intercepting projectiles or dodging them a la Matrix, Fray notwithstanding.
>>
>>51870467

Well, with mental speed you can see a bullet coming at you - at least. I think though the setting still thinks most bodies can't react fast enough to do anything about a bullet.

You could interpolate some ideas like holding an action to hit a bullet but that'd be pretty hard a very small target for -30 and probably not great to hit more than one at a time. Seekers are a little bigger, slower and more obvious so missile defense ideas are probably more sound.
>>
File: Heavy Combat Armor 15.jpg (157KB, 486x900px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Combat Armor 15.jpg
157KB, 486x900px
>>
File: slug.png (636KB, 1020x837px) Image search: [Google]
slug.png
636KB, 1020x837px
>>51871802
>>
File: Destroyer 2.jpg (85KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer 2.jpg
85KB, 900x506px
>>
>>51870467
X-Risks has a few TITAN machines which have that kind of active defenses. There's no reason the tech couldn't exist on similarly sized Transhuman built machines. I get the sense that large active defenses are kind of hard to put on small human-sized frames though.
>>
File: Hard Suit 1.jpg (342KB, 1032x1311px) Image search: [Google]
Hard Suit 1.jpg
342KB, 1032x1311px
>>
>>51870392
>Space Combat
I just hope that it's less autistic than Children of a Dead Earth.
>>
>>51874366

I don't know anything about "Children of a Dead Earth" but I'd wager unless they only hire hard science nerds with no fucking care about the pragmatic elements of fiction or "gaming" (i/e people need to be able to play the game without calculus) they probably can't be too autistic.

Current "space combat rules" are "just do what you want with the narrative because it's really complex and scary for just 4-6 dudes to wrap their heads around".
>>
File: Destroyer 4.png (227KB, 1024x334px) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer 4.png
227KB, 1024x334px
>>
File: Hotshot Pilot 3.jpg (83KB, 736x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Hotshot Pilot 3.jpg
83KB, 736x1044px
>>
Alright, lets try a new prompt. Have you guys think about the culture of the future - invent some new "genres" of cooking which might appear in the future, either because of FUTURE FOOD TM or just weird fusion cuisine that happens because somehow, say, Mexicans and Russians ended up crammed into the same living space.
>>
>>
>>51878053
The edible nanotechnology morphs and crazy foods from Fixe Prix are a standout of crazy transhuman foods.
>>
File: scud.jpg (31KB, 625x839px) Image search: [Google]
scud.jpg
31KB, 625x839px
>>51879393
We need Eclipse Phase cooking shows.
>>
>>51879589

I remember in the long-ago, there was at least one thread where we made jokes about Ultimate cooking shows (because Cooking can be an art too) and the Dimondium Chef. Now that X-Risks is out that idea actually works a lot better.

>"Today's secret ingredient is... Vydra! And you have to kill it first!"
>>
>>51879589
Wasn't there something like diamond chef with Ultimates a while back.
>>
>>51879607
>>51879613
Found the post that started it.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/41148002/#41170167
>>
File: EP-08-233-Lost-Massacre.jpg (72KB, 571x336px) Image search: [Google]
EP-08-233-Lost-Massacre.jpg
72KB, 571x336px
>>51879734

I recall this thread now. It was a good thread.

Yet another instance of "Project Futura High School" jokes.

...Do you think somebody made an unironic animeification of that by AF 10 or is it still too fresh?
>>
File: Martian Streets 16.jpg (484KB, 1350x808px) Image search: [Google]
Martian Streets 16.jpg
484KB, 1350x808px
>>
Question: With package building, do you get to choose your characters background and faction in addition to their respective packages?
>>
>>51879920
4chan Scum Fleet /a/ would do it, but I don't know how unironic anything out of /a/ would be.

>>51883257
4. Spend 10 Package Points.
a) At least one package must be from Backgrounds.
b) At least one package must be from Factions.

Obviously, the package(s) you pick for each is your Background and Faction. Now, there's really nothing that precludes you from picking both Hyperelite: Scion and Fall Evacuee: Enclaver, but I guess that you pick one or the other as your "official" Background.
>>
>>51883421
>Now, there's really nothing that precludes you from picking both Hyperelite: Scion and Fall Evacuee: Enclaver, but I guess that you pick one or the other as your "official" Background.
I don't mean two background packages or two faction packages, I mean the background and faction as found in the Core rulebook. Do I get to pick those in addition to the packages?
>>
>>51883500
No. You pick a single character creation method.
>Children of a Dead Earth keeps crashing when my volley of a hundred nukes goes off
baka desu senpai
>>
File: 4chanScumSwarm.png (138KB, 1236x1215px) Image search: [Google]
4chanScumSwarm.png
138KB, 1236x1215px
>>
>>51883858
That's actually the reason lasers are so OP in that game. It's not that hard to make missile swarms which can overwhelm them, but the game crashes if you try.
>>
File: Fighter 1.jpg (104KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fighter 1.jpg
104KB, 1024x768px
We're back to talking about fighting in space?
>>
>>51886132
It's either that or we talk about Jovians.
>>
File: Jovian Destroyer.jpg (132KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
Jovian Destroyer.jpg
132KB, 800x999px
>>51886359

The worst is when we talk about the Jovians fighting in space.
>>
>>51885519
That's what silica aerogel is for. Unfortunately, I'm on the mission that unlocks custom components. The fucking Cutter is so much more resilient than the Fleet Carrier, Frigate, and Siloship. A single large volley not even on target but manually detonated takes out their engines and often the smaller weapons.

FFS, I was getting along fine with volleys of 50. I decided to try a volley of 25, because so many of my missiles were overshooting since they form such a big formation, but then it shot them all down. This wasn't a problem. The problem was that once it shot them all down, the game crashed.

>>51886369
Not really. The only problem is "No biomorphs in combat ships! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
>>
>>51886817

Honestly, the real worst is "no morphs in spaceships just egocast REEEEEE!"
>>
>>51886839
Like none at all? Even when there's plenty of short duration travel?
>>
>>51886886

I mean, I don't think I've seen anybody fight about an LOTV, but yeah, there are people in heated discussions who insist that there's no crew and no physical crew space on ships - that bulk transports should be completely automated and that passenger craft should be really rare.

But that's not really supported by the game - every ship has a passenger capacity and that's only explicitly an infomorph/AI for the Fighter and given that automech drones are also medium sized there's not really an argument for the fact that internal space shouldn't also fit transhumans. I've heard some people say to just rub nanos on everything, but that would be very expensive and inefficient even by in-game standards.
>>
File: HOOVERMAN-GEISCHECKER.png (2MB, 1193x738px) Image search: [Google]
HOOVERMAN-GEISCHECKER.png
2MB, 1193x738px
>>
File: Destroyer 1.jpg (210KB, 1600x866px) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer 1.jpg
210KB, 1600x866px
>>
>>51886817
If you want to mess around with that stuff there's an option to unlock all the editors without finishing the game.

The stock lasers aren't OP, it's the multi-GW monsters running off of nearly melting reactors players have made which are OP. If the game didn't limit combat range to 1 megameter they'd start burning stuff down from beyond it. You need good armor and intense saturation to break through those. There's also some armored drones with powerful guns which have worked ok IIRC. I don't follow this super closely.

>>51886955
I think what often gets overlooked is that AI doesn't actually make things that much cheaper than transhumans in fields they compete in.
>>
>>51889471

AI mostly seem to have advantages in long term cost, obedience and generally less red tape.

The PC doesn't like you making their public image worse, so they watch what you do to indentures, humans need human stuff like they need proper storage space, they need mental health stuff and eventually you need to give them a real body at the end or something like it - or else they become a pain, and you have to fuck with their brains if you want them to just "follow orders" but ALIs just do what you tell them to because they aren't people.

You need to do a medium skill task over and over again 1000 times, get an AI. You need to do 1000 menial, low-skill tasks all at once? Get some shitty humans.
>>
File: SLOTV 5.jpg (683KB, 1920x1190px) Image search: [Google]
SLOTV 5.jpg
683KB, 1920x1190px
>>
File: LLOTV 2.jpg (846KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
LLOTV 2.jpg
846KB, 1920x804px
>>
>>51885519
That and the thermodynamics are fucked to hell while the author sticks his fingers in his ears
>>
>>51889623
>obedience
Given how frequently fully automated facilities were going rogue pre fall (there just aren't fully automated facilities anymore) that's debatable. If you stick enough expert systems/ALis together on a network they frequently seem to explode into new, unpredictable, and disobedient forms.

>generally less red tape
I don't think so. Indenture or employment (and you probably want to employ the crew of a ship, so they don't have any ideas about running off to an anarchist station) probably have less red tape and complexity.

If you're using AI, you're either buying a license, which given how regulated AI is in the inner system is probably harder than getting egos in InDex. Or you're developing in house, which entails R&D costs, and being legally on the hook for an automated ship going rogue.

AI shouldn't be left alone for long periods, which means having a transhuman (who could be a stable AGI) on board to keep an eye on things.

>humans need human stuff like they need proper storage space, they need mental health stuff and eventually you need to give them a real body at the end or something like it - or else they become a pain, and you have to fuck with their brains

All of that is cheaper than the fallout from a rogue single cargo ship deciding to get some payback by attempting to ram Progress or similar. It likely won't succeed, but a lot of people in suits with Oversight badges are going to be snooping around. The cost is already small. Crew compartments are cheap as hell compared to fuel and cargo, and I'd expect payroll to be similar.

That means well paid, loyal crews who aren't desperate. Thanks to the way AI work, that means AGI or paid humans. Expert system networks are risky, as are indentures. This becomes a lot more true for a passenger ship.
>>
>>51892706
>there just aren't fully automated facilities anymore
[citation needed]
>>
>>51892706

I mean, given how Zombieland and I think some other Zbryny holdings to have what appear to be fully automated cargo ships which come and go mostly unmolested (because if you bother them they blow the fuck up) there can't be that much level of "burn the heretic" concerning the use of ALI - and sub-ALI expert systems would probably be even more relaxed. ALI is integrated into almost every consumer device including vehiculars.

The issue of ALI emergence has to do with giving singular AIs way too much power and space and then asking them to fill it by running programs over and over again with shitloads of data - that makes them weird. You load a pilot AI into an Ecto and space-tape it over the Wi-fi port on your cargo ship it should run just fine - do that with an Infomorph though and he'd be cramped as hell. That said, that rolls back into an old argument about using just ALI to run your ship which has it's own problems because without an actual generalized controlling intelligence somewhere along the way you run into the problems of AIs being unable to improvise or change direction without additional input - and if they're REALLY SHITTY AI, they can paperclip on you.
>>
>>51893113
>>51892706

I agree with you about the licensing issue, though. This is why I say an AI is good for a single type of task of medium skill you need repeated over and over again. AI doesn't need overtime and if you give some of them a supervisor and don't give them a lot of hardware they can do simple stuff very fine. AIs could probably run trains, for instance, so long as you gave them a 3-ring binder equivalent. This is why I say AI has less long-term cost. You can pay more cash upfront and get something which really shouldn't cost you as much money over all over indentures and especially employees. They don't need housing, they don't need benefits, they're ideal to run in basic computing units, they don't need to be physically instanced or can instance directly in many drones without costly cyberbrains, they don't complain about being in a shitty plastic body or about needing to eat or sleep and assuming you aren't a Cognite level retard, the standard behavioral programing means they follow orders and obey local laws.

Now, obviously you can do fucked up shit to transhuman egos and ignore all those needs for the cheap - but that also brings the Oversight badge men who do not look kindly to you causing waves in the public while they try and do some actual shit. Extropia cares the least, but part of that is because their system is built on the idea that you should read the fine print when you agree to something because agreements are the only rules they have - so if you get fucked then really you should have planned better.
>>
>>51893113
I'm not saying it's impossible, or that there's 40k tier responses to AI, just that it's regulated enough that other options are somewhere between competitive and better.

>ALI is integrated into almost every consumer device including vehiculars.

Those are single AIs working with transhumans,which is different from an automated ship or something like the Efficia 6 Integrated Microfacturing System mentioned in Firewall.

Zombieland is plausibly a pet project by Theia, a TITAN. It's a super sketchy situation as well, so I don't think it's a good example of SOP regarding automation.

>>51893049
Zombieland is the only published automated facility post fall, (I think, prove me wrong) and it's likely being operated by a TITAN.

>The issue of ALI emergence has to do with giving singular AIs way too much power and space and then asking them to fill it by running programs over and over again with shitloads of data

It also appears to happen frequently with any reasonably large network of communicating AIs. It was enough of a problem that many countries created counter-rogue infolife agencies well before the fall. Computational strength doesn't appear to be much of a factor once you're using learning enabled AI. (which is basically any of them with a profile)

>>51893169
I don't really see AI in general as important to spacecraft specifically, so I'm not answering those here. Going industry by industry to figure out if AI are better isn't something I really care about. Suffice to say that crewing a space ship is not anywhere near as simple as driving a train.
>>
>>51893302

I mean, I think we've stopped discussing the same thing. My original comments were on AI in general, and in turn so seemed to be the comment I responded to.

I personally am not a proponent of all AI ships. Since device/vehicle AI are supposed to be pretty common, I'm not surprised if a lot of ships have one, because, y'know, +10 Teamwork helps. But also I think just AI running the ship or even just infomorphs has it's own problems which really shouldn't be too hard to solve by having a couple of people with hands around.
>>
>>51893510
Then I think we agree.
>>
File: ComEx.jpg (2MB, 1949x1104px) Image search: [Google]
ComEx.jpg
2MB, 1949x1104px
>>
File: ComEx 2.jpg (738KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ComEx 2.jpg
738KB, 1920x1080px
>>51894254
>>
File: ZeroG.png (3MB, 1704x1052px) Image search: [Google]
ZeroG.png
3MB, 1704x1052px
>>
>>51895123

Do you dream of someday being purple and smoking with your foot hands in zero-g while you load your guns with your hand-hands in your underwear and chill with your bro, Salamander man, who in a statistical sense does things salamanders can, /epg/?
>>
There are numerous references to automated freighters in the setting
>>
>>51895225
I didn't until now, no.
>>
>>51893302
>prove me wrong

Rimward notes numerous self-replicating automated mining stations in the belt
>>
>>51885519
http://pastebin.com/qbmYt5ty
Go go \users\(you)\AppData\Roaming\CDE\UserDesigns.txt and slap that fucker in there. 6.2 unguided (helps with game crashing) 50 kt nukes per second at 4.24 km/s with a thin layer of graphite aerogel
>>
File: BrowningM2PrimeMover.jpg (56KB, 1023x575px) Image search: [Google]
BrowningM2PrimeMover.jpg
56KB, 1023x575px
>tfw Jovians invade you hab
>>
Hey fellow transhumans; I'm just starting to get into Eclipse Phase and I was wondering if any of you guys were in for some storytime sharing? I'm interested to hear what types of X-risks you used or plan on using in your campaigns? I need inspiration.
>>
File: DigitalInfection.png (2MB, 1195x718px) Image search: [Google]
DigitalInfection.png
2MB, 1195x718px
>>51898369

Basilisk Hacks, Psi Phenomena, and good ol' humans being stupid.
>>
File: H-Rep.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
H-Rep.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I copied all content of H-rep blog to file. I'll update both files when unitomega will add new entries.

docx - https://mega.nz/#!KAJlxKqL!5qrTFjjLTWHpSA-ONZ6KTtqqVOiA3cu90IeX-v04RJs
pdf - https://mega.nz/#!qVBQBALD!oN1Rl14zrLHduGxJ8k3JbzDCHq-i5Eq_nCy7E6ZsT64
>>
File: Tittybytes.png (256KB, 512x417px) Image search: [Google]
Tittybytes.png
256KB, 512x417px
>>
>>51899251

Appended the link and a brief shout out to the end of the latest entry.
>>
File: this machine kills TITANs.jpg (55KB, 623x443px) Image search: [Google]
this machine kills TITANs.jpg
55KB, 623x443px
>>51898229
>>
How do you handle rep favours and Expensive items?
For instance, should Expensive(30000+) items be as easy to acquire as regular Expensive items?
>>
H-Rep.pdf
1B, 486x500px
H-rep file updated to 25.02.17.

pdf - https://mega.nz/#!TNgjmQgL!sbYKgHixtiCcL7GLNWyz4HdmnsTGZ-sHvP6lkHJsf38

docx - https://mega.nz/#!bQ4QVAzZ!n6gW1tugSuYUG-FrZnx4nm3ij0lsBhz6iIg_5fwqQcg
>>
>>51900486

Looks like Mega changes links every time as I update file. :( Any suggestions?
>>
>>51900988

I don't know much about mega, but I think if you make a folder and keep switching/adding new versions the folder should stay the same, I think.

>>51900949

Speaking of which, hopefully it's not some huge secret that, y'know, I come here and occasionally pitch or mine ideas from /epg/ for entries. So if anybody ever wants to comment on something or throw something at me they'd like to see somebody else do heavy lifting on - feel free. I plan H-Rep roughly pretty far in advance. Anonymous comments are allowed on the blog, too.
>>
File: Torus Hab 3.jpg (448KB, 650x919px) Image search: [Google]
Torus Hab 3.jpg
448KB, 650x919px
>>
>>51900988
Google drive
>>
File: Mining_Colony_by_unfor54k3n.jpg (257KB, 1300x515px) Image search: [Google]
Mining_Colony_by_unfor54k3n.jpg
257KB, 1300x515px
>>
File: Hotshot Pilot 2.jpg (149KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Hotshot Pilot 2.jpg
149KB, 800x1132px
>>
>>51903925

>Hot shot pilot
>>
File: Hot Shot Eidolon.gif (2MB, 476x809px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Shot Eidolon.gif
2MB, 476x809px
>>51904358

You prefer Eidolons?
>>
File: Hard Suit 8.jpg (361KB, 1611x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Hard Suit 8.jpg
361KB, 1611x1920px
>>
File: Light Vacsuit 5.jpg (189KB, 780x841px) Image search: [Google]
Light Vacsuit 5.jpg
189KB, 780x841px
>>
File: SongCaiFlower4.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
SongCaiFlower4.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>>
>>51901497
Thanks, that works.

New (and final) link to H-rep file: https://mega.nz/#F!rQxHRB6b!FVKChtHZYrT8BaqgOcqOwA
>>
File: ruinedcylinder.png (1MB, 1193x726px) Image search: [Google]
ruinedcylinder.png
1MB, 1193x726px
>>
File: locus.jpg (294KB, 1704x1054px) Image search: [Google]
locus.jpg
294KB, 1704x1054px
>>
Prostitutes
>>
>>51908320
I just thought how awesome it would be to have this in some game, hiding from biomutants and trying to find remaining safe areas in the slime covered buildings.
>>
>>51906836
Shouldn't there be a hallway connecting the wheel instead of just trusses?
>>
>>51911303
Look closer, two of those trusses are filled with hallway.
>>
File: 1476341801274.jpg (622KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1476341801274.jpg
622KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>51912154

Well, at least a couple of them anyway.
>>
H-rep anon, if you are around really enjoying your shit.
>>
>>
File: Light Vacsuit 10.jpg (406KB, 600x919px) Image search: [Google]
Light Vacsuit 10.jpg
406KB, 600x919px
>>
File: ultimate and exhuman.jpg (290KB, 936x1051px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate and exhuman.jpg
290KB, 936x1051px
>>51898229
That's a DShK not a M2.
>>
Can I play an exhuman?
>>
>>51916661
Yes.
>>
>>51916661
If you don't straddle the line between human and exhuman regularly you are biocon scum and deserve the extinction coming to you.
>>
>>51915062

Thanks, anon.

I'm always here
>>
>>51916348
>>
File: oh_children_it_is_dinner_time.gif (971KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
oh_children_it_is_dinner_time.gif
971KB, 300x170px
>>51898229
>tfw Jovians invade you hab
Those are quite strong words.
>tfw fresh friendly friends visit my hab to never leave again
>>
>>51916464
I know, right? He's not even using the right gun for the shopping cart.
>>
File: SphereMorph.png (834KB, 814x978px) Image search: [Google]
SphereMorph.png
834KB, 814x978px
>>
File: brakkodel.png (888KB, 1193x725px) Image search: [Google]
brakkodel.png
888KB, 1193x725px
>>
File: Flying Car Docks.jpg (41KB, 700x378px) Image search: [Google]
Flying Car Docks.jpg
41KB, 700x378px
>>
>>51921377
In what sense is that a car?
>>
File: finallygotmyhovercar.png (1MB, 1226x794px) Image search: [Google]
finallygotmyhovercar.png
1MB, 1226x794px
>>51921474

Y'know, I don't think actual flying cars necessarily look car like.
>>
>>51921734
It should at least fit in a garage though
>>
>ywn get to experience life in a totally different body

Why live?
>>
File: cordon.png (1MB, 1228x794px) Image search: [Google]
cordon.png
1MB, 1228x794px
>>
>>51922052
Well you could, but I hear hormone replacement is a real bitch
>>
How do Jovians provide rotational stability for cylinder habs?
>>
File: Valley.jpg (242KB, 1600x810px) Image search: [Google]
Valley.jpg
242KB, 1600x810px
>>
>>51907604
H-rep file updated.
>>
>>51902026
You know what's a bitch? Maintaining an airtight seal on a rotating joint.
There are better designs for rotating stations seriously.
>>
>>51927584
What makes you think it has rotating joints?
>>
>>51927834
How else would you dock a ship to the side that rotates?
>>
>>51927863
Non-airtight rotating segment
>>
File: spiderman_venom.gif (353KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman_venom.gif
353KB, 250x200px
>>51922052
>wanting a different body

All I want is to have morphable biomechanical nanoswarm skin.
>>
>>51928033
then how do you get from the shuttle into the station.

>>51922052
my only reason to live is that it could happen well within our lifetime.
>>
>>51927863
Rotate the ship to match.
>>
>>51928294
you cannot rotate something around an axis that's outside of the object itself.
>>
>>51928309
Why would you have to? You imagined an airlock with a rotating wall. Just add another chamber and the one with the rotating walls never has to hold air.
>>
>>51929088
Look at the picture i replied to.
That has the ship docked to a rotating thing. It cannot dock that way. And if the middle part isn't rotating, then there has to be a joint somewhere to have the outer part rotating, and people need to pass seamlessly from the nonrotating docked part to the rotating part. so the whole thing needs to be pressurized according to that picture.
>>
>>51929115
What makes you think that part is rotating? Hell, the entire hab section could be rotating on a track inside the big disc
>>
>>51929115
>so the whole thing needs to be pressurized according to that picture.
This does not follow. Just put the last pressurized section before the rotating bearing.
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>51929142
Don't you get my point?
If the hab section is rotating on a track, that means the whole track has to be an airtight seal for people to pass from the ship to the hab section.

>>51929157
What the hell are you even on about.
>>
>>51929193
>>51929157
>>51929142

Which of these parts can rotate without the need for a rotating airtight seal?
>>
You guys need to study up on your hab design.

>>51929193
No, it doesn't. Go look at the Discovery from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

>>51929216
You're imaging the air-tight bearing is built into the walls of a chamber. If you don't put air in that chamber, it doesn't have to be air-tight.
>>
>>51902026
This is the picture i commented on.

>>51929943
What are you talking about.

-You have two parts right? One rotating one not rotating.
-If you want to dock to the station with more than two ships, you have to dock at the nonrotating part.
-This means that people need to be transferred through a pressurized environment from the ship on the nonrotating part, to the rotating part.

The station in 2001 had only two docking ports, and i 'm pretty sure they had a rotating seal on the ship itself.
>>
>>51928309
Yeah my bad, I was phone posting and looked at the image wrong. Putting the dock at one end would make more sense IMO.
>>
>>51930183
>This means that people need to be transferred through a pressurized environment
False. Space suits exist. Frequently only goods are being transferred. You could use an airlock thatundocks inside the station, despins, docks to the craft, undocks, spins up and docks to the station. You could despin the whole station and extend a tube for docking. Tons of options exist.

Or it could be set up like the Discovery
>>
File: mj_disc_DONE7.jpg (52KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
mj_disc_DONE7.jpg
52KB, 500x391px
>>51930183
>The station in 2001 had only two docking ports, and i 'm pretty sure they had a rotating seal on the ship itself.
The discovery is the one pictured. The outer part does not rotate, but is airtight. Inside that is a ring on tracks that tirns to produce centrifugal gravity. The tracks do not need to be airtight anymore than a train does.
>>
File: Collision.png (942KB, 1194x738px) Image search: [Google]
Collision.png
942KB, 1194x738px
>>
>>51922052
Apparently LSD is quite good for that.
>>
>>51931041
This is actually the solution i love the most, i didn't really think about this until i saw it drawn up one day and it's the perfect solution.
The problem is that the image i posted is clearly not designed that way.

>>51931202
Well this too is a solution. Quite neat actually.
Never really understood how it worked in the movie so thanks!
Here however i was talking about the specific image i linked to.
>>
>>51933215
>Here however i was talking about the specific image i linked to.
It could easily be just like the Discovery.
>>
File: Phobos_colour_2008.jpg (15KB, 260x254px) Image search: [Google]
Phobos_colour_2008.jpg
15KB, 260x254px
>>
>>51919758
PRAISE THE MIGHTY BOWLING BALL!
>>
>>51925398
Have that in 1080?
>>
>>51935662

Nyet.
>>
File: Light.jpg (109KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Light.jpg
109KB, 960x960px
>>
File: martianspaceelevator.png (1MB, 579x1589px) Image search: [Google]
martianspaceelevator.png
1MB, 579x1589px
>>
File: Tether.jpg (480KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tether.jpg
480KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>51933215
>The problem is that the image i posted is clearly not designed that way.
How can you tell?
>>
>>51938880
It seems to have a rotating joins in the central axis
>>
>>51938929
Even if it does and those aren't just non-rotating joints, why is the central axis necessarily pressurized?
>>
>>51940323
Because the people have to move through it to get from the ship to the hab ring
>>
>>51940339
see:
>>51931041
>>
>>51940376
Who wants to wear spacesuits to get from the car to their home
>>
>>51940391
See: every other option discussed in that

Plus, who commutes from a hab?
>>
File: Martian Miner.jpg (487KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Martian Miner.jpg
487KB, 1600x1131px
>>
>>51941538
>Mining suit
>No tools
>railgun
>grenade launcher
I bet anarchists put this on the mesh
>>
>>51942286

Well, apparently there's something to worry about called a Rockpede.
>>
>>51942286
"Martian Spring Catalog" could imply that they've branched out from mining due to military conflict.

See: Arab Spring
>>
>>51922052
drugs.exe
>>
>>51945415

Or that it's just spring on Mars.
>>
>>51948755
Even if it was in fact mining equipment, that wouldn't make sense
>>
>>51948813

Sure it does. Spring is just the term of the catalog. The company would do seasonal releases of their catalog to distribute, such as Summer, Fall and Winter. They don't have to be seasonal goods, I did a quick google check and found a spring catalog for tupperware.
>>
>>51948937
>The company would do seasonal releases of their catalog to distribute

Name one OEM that does that
>>
>>51949005

They probably don't. But this is now, then is then. And they're offering 50% off a modular exoskeleton which comes with a FREE! watch. Clearly this isn't bulk selling components to Fa Jing here.
>>
>>51949130
Your version fails to explain why it's all combat systems though
>>
>>51949166

Your version assumes the Arab Spring was a thing when this was drawn or the artist remembered it.

Also, Rockpedes dude.
>>
>>51949197
>Your version assumes the Arab Spring was a thing when this was drawn or the artist remembered it
Is that not quite likely?
>>
>>51949258

I do not claim to know the minds of others, and don't always care to speculate.

I always find that "they just did something that looked/sounded good" a much more likely reason than educated references. I had to google OEM, a guy doing art for something may not get that a tech company doing gun and armor manufacture doesn't normally do that - or it might be intentional for a future like EP where corporations are omnipresent and sell to anyone with money.

Doing a quick search it's actually concept art for a videogame project so the focus is probably more on the look and feel than if the other fluff makes sense right away.
>>
File: Sentinels.png (1MB, 1193x755px) Image search: [Google]
Sentinels.png
1MB, 1193x755px
>>
>>51949459
So it's for a video game about a popular uprising on Mars?
>>
>>51930183
looking at the image, the middle column of the station cannot be rotating, because if it were the pod in the foreground would presumably not have slack in its tether. On top of that, the design of the hub section that the ring connects to seems like it would rotate with the ring, around the column like an axle.
>>
>>51950980
The pod in the foreground is connected to the same thing the shuttle is connected to and that isn't rotating. i'm saying that the mini hub in the center just below that is connected in a way that makes it seem like it, and the spokes and the outer ring would rotate.
>>
File: O'Neill Cylinder 1.jpg (6MB, 5732x4515px) Image search: [Google]
O'Neill Cylinder 1.jpg
6MB, 5732x4515px
>>
File: 1484190243901.jpg (914KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484190243901.jpg
914KB, 1600x900px
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (165KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
165KB, 444x444px
>>
File: rnx1RW6.png (585KB, 561x688px) Image search: [Google]
rnx1RW6.png
585KB, 561x688px
>>
File: Wormholes.png (2MB, 595x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Wormholes.png
2MB, 595x1545px
>>
File: Balani.png (1MB, 1192x770px) Image search: [Google]
Balani.png
1MB, 1192x770px
>>
File: SLOTV 3.jpg (51KB, 660x529px) Image search: [Google]
SLOTV 3.jpg
51KB, 660x529px
>>
File: PrivateHab.jpg (93KB, 1193x843px) Image search: [Google]
PrivateHab.jpg
93KB, 1193x843px
>>
>>51894254
Whoever drew this has no idea how rockets work, and seems to think they're like naval ships.
>>
>>51956215

Who actually knows how rockets work?
>>
>>51956762
Rocket scientists
>>
File: SundiverMorph.png (1MB, 1194x770px) Image search: [Google]
SundiverMorph.png
1MB, 1194x770px
>>
>>51956762
I do
>>
File: Kinetic Light Pistol.jpg (45KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kinetic Light Pistol.jpg
45KB, 600x450px
>>
File: Nomad 4.jpg (669KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Nomad 4.jpg
669KB, 1000x1500px
>>
File: CourierSynthmorph.png (712KB, 571x1136px) Image search: [Google]
CourierSynthmorph.png
712KB, 571x1136px
>>
File: RingFlyer.png (1MB, 1193x650px) Image search: [Google]
RingFlyer.png
1MB, 1193x650px
>>
File: uplifts.png (425KB, 800x604px) Image search: [Google]
uplifts.png
425KB, 800x604px
>>
>>51959689
I think I'm going to throw up.
>>
>>51963802
Go away /k/anon.
>>
File: Shirow Masamune Guns.jpg (360KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Shirow Masamune Guns.jpg
360KB, 1600x1200px
>>51963802
>>
>>51964322
This isn't "the sight picture will be bad" or "where's the ejector handle?". This is "There's a fucking magazine where your wrist needs to be."

Anyone who has ever watched a movie should know that this pistol would be unusable.
>>
File: SmartMine.png (541KB, 1195x691px) Image search: [Google]
SmartMine.png
541KB, 1195x691px
>>
File: SMGRivetGun.jpg (2MB, 4961x3508px) Image search: [Google]
SMGRivetGun.jpg
2MB, 4961x3508px
>>51965990
>>
File: Automatic Rifle.jpg (100KB, 1130x707px) Image search: [Google]
Automatic Rifle.jpg
100KB, 1130x707px
>>
File: 1462490472784.jpg (297KB, 2000x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1462490472784.jpg
297KB, 2000x1296px
>>
>>51968836

Been a while since I saw that image.
>>
File: Synthtaur 1.jpg (102KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Synthtaur 1.jpg
102KB, 751x1063px
>>
File: space dragon.jpg (219KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
space dragon.jpg
219KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>51970820

Just say no to space wyrms.
>>
File: Hab Breach 101.png (4MB, 1500x2175px) Image search: [Google]
Hab Breach 101.png
4MB, 1500x2175px
>>
>>51972438
Just use a crowbar
>>
File: new_london_by_xenomorph_designs.jpg (210KB, 1200x545px) Image search: [Google]
new_london_by_xenomorph_designs.jpg
210KB, 1200x545px
>>
>>51972499

Space crowbar?
>>
>>51974499
What would that be?
>>
File: Bernal_Interior_AC76-0628_5716.jpg (7MB, 5716x4247px) Image search: [Google]
Bernal_Interior_AC76-0628_5716.jpg
7MB, 5716x4247px
>>
>>51975510

A crowbar but in space, obviously.
>>
Can anyone recommend some good music to play in the background while running EC?
>>
Anyone running a game?
>>
>>51956762
I'd say most people on the planet know how rockets work.
>take tube
>put rocket fuel in tube
>ignite fuel
>fiiiuuuuuuuussszzzzz

Making them is a different thing though.
>>
File: LunaShackle.jpg (99KB, 1226x795px) Image search: [Google]
LunaShackle.jpg
99KB, 1226x795px
>>
File: ImmolatorExsurgent.png (746KB, 713x1545px) Image search: [Google]
ImmolatorExsurgent.png
746KB, 713x1545px
>>
File: magnets.jpg (25KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
magnets.jpg
25KB, 640x359px
>>51956762
>>
File: moravec.png (979KB, 562x1545px) Image search: [Google]
moravec.png
979KB, 562x1545px
>>
File: hexagon.png (1MB, 1228x793px) Image search: [Google]
hexagon.png
1MB, 1228x793px
>>
>>51981366
No :^)
>>
>>51981366
>>51988464

People run games?
>>
File: medusadrone.png (3MB, 804x2207px) Image search: [Google]
medusadrone.png
3MB, 804x2207px
>>
>>51981682
But I have made a rocket
>>
File: ISSsunrise.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ISSsunrise.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>51981366
I'm running From Blinding Heights for a group of RPG newbies in a few weeks, I myself am a GM newbie. How screwed am I?
>>
>>51917509
Only half of it is original at all. The rest is rehashed shit. Try harder.
>>
>>51991961

Depends, have people actually read the book?
>>
>>51992641
That one? No
>>
File: torn from the pages of argonauts.png (95KB, 2386x1016px) Image search: [Google]
torn from the pages of argonauts.png
95KB, 2386x1016px
>>51869882
Fresh OC
>>
>>51992641
Just me, everyone else is reading the QSR.
>>
>>51992937
I give it an A- for effort
>>
File: TITAN.jpg (77KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
TITAN.jpg
77KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: 1458957611088.gif (770KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
1458957611088.gif
770KB, 127x189px
>>51990808
what planet did it fly to?
>>
>>51994747
Rockets don't fly to planets these days. They're launch vehicles.
>>
File: NASA-project-orion-artist.jpg (950KB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
NASA-project-orion-artist.jpg
950KB, 3000x2400px
>>
>>51992939

That's probably fine then.
>>
>>51994747

Do you think people in the future of EP say meme shit from our now with deadly seriousness. Like one might seriously say "ayy lmao" if they saw an alien life form?

Sweet digits btw.
>>
File: Hotshot Pilot 6.jpg (335KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Hotshot Pilot 6.jpg
335KB, 1280x1920px
>>
File: gatesworkbothways.png (1MB, 562x1544px) Image search: [Google]
gatesworkbothways.png
1MB, 562x1544px
>>
File: Ringer 2.jpg (181KB, 1600x571px) Image search: [Google]
Ringer 2.jpg
181KB, 1600x571px
>>
>>51999787
God I hope not. The TITANs were right to fuck off.

>>52001698
What are those things? Are they published or just an unexplained spooky alien?
>>
File: Extractor.jpg (97KB, 1195x997px) Image search: [Google]
Extractor.jpg
97KB, 1195x997px
>>52003183

I think it was just an art direction of "draw something creepy crawly"

They don't strongly resemble anything, though they slightly resemble a couple of things.
>>
File: Spinal_Embrace.jpg (51KB, 391x314px) Image search: [Google]
Spinal_Embrace.jpg
51KB, 391x314px
>>52003564
Extractors at least strongly remind me of MtG's Phyrexian tinglers, especially since their function was rather similar (tinglers ripped out the spinal cord)

http://mtg.gamepedia.com/The_Tingler
>>
>>52003734
>This is Spinal Tap
>>
File: SnapperExsurgent.jpg (108KB, 589x1525px) Image search: [Google]
SnapperExsurgent.jpg
108KB, 589x1525px
>>
File: Vydra.png (978KB, 801x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Vydra.png
978KB, 801x1545px
>>
>>52006297
>>
File: DSCN2596a.jpg (376KB, 1600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2596a.jpg
376KB, 1600x1040px
>>52006438
This kind of looks like a Puppeteer from Ringworld
>>
File: Kumobot.png (468KB, 713x880px) Image search: [Google]
Kumobot.png
468KB, 713x880px
So, odds that the Iktomi aren't still alive and are terrifying psychic spiders who want to eat your dreams?
>>
How do you handle reputation in transitional economy?
It's stated that you still have to pay for goods, but in that case, why even use rep?
>>
Anybody got Argonauts?
>>
File: Argonauts.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Argonauts.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>52010173
Small enough to post on /tg/ - no surprise given the lack of content
>>
>>52010216
Thanks mane.
>>
>>52006505
It is
>>
>>52010076
Something like credit ratings today. You use it alongside money, and can't opt out of it.
>>
>>52010076
You don't actually use rep to pay for everyday needs
>>
File: Abandoned Hab 3.png (3MB, 1919x798px) Image search: [Google]
Abandoned Hab 3.png
3MB, 1919x798px
>>
>>52010076
It's used for the exact same thing as networking in the real world: you use it to get things that you can't normally get, but someone bends the rules for you.
>>
>>51992937
ebin
>>
>>51983772

[BRAZZERS]
>>
File: ImmolatorMother.png (1MB, 1195x824px) Image search: [Google]
ImmolatorMother.png
1MB, 1195x824px
>>52013752
>>
File: Kinetic Machine Gun 1.jpg (421KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kinetic Machine Gun 1.jpg
421KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>52014525

I have no idea how the fuck this thing is supposed to work.
>>
File: Kinetic Weapon 1.jpg (127KB, 1600x857px) Image search: [Google]
Kinetic Weapon 1.jpg
127KB, 1600x857px
>>52014525
>>
File: IndirectFire.png (3MB, 804x2206px) Image search: [Google]
IndirectFire.png
3MB, 804x2206px
>>
File: messinachasm.png (3MB, 842x2243px) Image search: [Google]
messinachasm.png
3MB, 842x2243px
XTREEEME
>>
File: spacewalk.png (246KB, 819x278px) Image search: [Google]
spacewalk.png
246KB, 819x278px
>>
File: Monolith.png (1MB, 1195x782px) Image search: [Google]
Monolith.png
1MB, 1195x782px
>>
File: 1469396409860.png (1MB, 1280x939px) Image search: [Google]
1469396409860.png
1MB, 1280x939px
>>52016551
>>
File: Mimic.png (1020KB, 1190x424px) Image search: [Google]
Mimic.png
1020KB, 1190x424px
>>
File: JovianMasterRace.jpg (430KB, 780x893px) Image search: [Google]
JovianMasterRace.jpg
430KB, 780x893px
This Jovian slaps your GF's ass. What do?
>>
>>52020999

I vent the hab. I will live. He will not.
>>
>>52010216
God is that it?

No new morphs. No new items. Nothing mechanical. 25 pages. How long was this in the making?
>>
File: 1458081209319.jpg (127KB, 1288x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1458081209319.jpg
127KB, 1288x2048px
>>
File: Ground Car Technical.jpg (93KB, 1302x566px) Image search: [Google]
Ground Car Technical.jpg
93KB, 1302x566px
>>
H-Rep.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Fresh H-Rep file.

https://mega.nz/#F!rQxHRB6b!FVKChtHZYrT8BaqgOcqOwA
>>
>>52023163
Why would you put racing tyres on a combat vehicle?
>>
>>52024751
It's not a normal combat vehicle, Redneck NASCAR is just really hardcore.
>>
>>52022240
Probably a few weeks. It hasn't been that long since X-Risks came out.
>>
>>52026661
>>52022240

Depends, do you mean concept or actual writing?

Conceptually Argonauts has been around since before Transhuman came out it was a stretch goal on their KS that was funded and was the last to be fulfilled.

However there was some kind of problem along the way where all previous writers failed so eventually one of the core PS guys just wrote it all like a month before it came out.
>>
>>52024751

Pretty sure this was a kitbash of whatever the fuck they had lying around. Like a robot arm.
>>
File: RipwingPod.png (330KB, 1194x698px) Image search: [Google]
RipwingPod.png
330KB, 1194x698px
>>
File: ExsurgentSwarm.png (2MB, 1192x755px) Image search: [Google]
ExsurgentSwarm.png
2MB, 1192x755px
>>
File: Torus Hab.jpg (643KB, 1600x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Torus Hab.jpg
643KB, 1600x1190px
>>
>>52020999

I wrestle him to the ground and then me and my girlfriend spitroast him. The armored skin helps when they start biting.
>>
Would you rather sleeve as a
>Spare
or a
>Flat Pod
>>
>>52033098
Swarmanoid
>>
>>52023650
I just love these sort of homebrew catalogs. Especially in how some (Farcast) have become so popular that they are being referenced in other catalogues. It's the outpouring of new and innovative concepts which just turn my gears.

On a completely unrelated hand; what menial jobs would you include for Hab Maintenance?
>>
>>52033098
Infomorph.
>>
>>52024751
Same reason one might put a y in the word tire
>>
>>52033453
ROASTED
>>
File: Assassin 4.jpg (129KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Assassin 4.jpg
129KB, 700x1000px
>>
>>52021069
Until he activates his smart fabric spacesuit and survives, while you're probably going to computer jail for endangering other people's lives by venting the habitat.
>>
>>52022240
Do we really need more items and morphs scattered around 5 trillion more books?
>>
>>52035822

>jovian
>smart fabric
>>
File: TAUReview.jpg (219KB, 1704x1037px) Image search: [Google]
TAUReview.jpg
219KB, 1704x1037px
>>
>>52036025
We're gonna end up beating a dead horse that's been pounded into a fine dust by now, so I'll just say that if you run Jovians as opposing very simple and practical things like smartfabric space suits then by all means.
>>
>>52037375

Well, technically smart materials are described as nanotech - and the Jovian Spy pregen is carrying no vacuum equipment on him.

Of course the Jovian Spy is also kind of immediately portrayed as a hypocritical asshole.
>>
>>52037446
Well if we're strictly talking about the Jovian pregen, I guess so.

I don't think as a whole they'd have a problem with using very simple nanotech like smart fabric if it comes to habitat safety. On the other hand, I don't see them using it outside of purely utilitarian reasons, like using it in fashion or everyday clothes.
>>
>>52037652

I feel like for those in situations where a hab problem is a significant risk (I'm not sure a Reagan Cylinder counts, most of the outer shell of that is dense rock) they could probably just use light vac suits. There's a section in one of the books about the basics of living in space talking about like vacsuit proceedure and stuff and makes it sound like just having a vacsuit handy is more common rather than smart vacs to just switch.
>>
File: OlympusCustoms.jpg (91KB, 1194x711px) Image search: [Google]
OlympusCustoms.jpg
91KB, 1194x711px
>>
>>52033453
>be British
>use tyres that don't work when it rains
I don't think so, Tim.
>>
Do people usually start a campaign or a one off session with the party not knowing what Firewall is? Would it be weird to just tell compeletly new players that they are already all members?
>>
>>52033190

>On a completely unrelated hand; what menial jobs would you include for Hab Maintenance?

I'm not the same guy, who writes H-rep. I'm just anon, who makes H-rep logfile. You better call for unitomega or ask him in his blog.
>>
If we take a copy of asyncs' ego and sleeve it in 1000 biomorphs, we could have an army of asyncs? If yes, why all major powers in EP don't have such armies?
>>
>>52041193
Artillery is cheaper and more reliable.
>>
>>52020999
Joke's on him. That's not my GF. That's a TITAN shapeshifter.

Time to bail the fuck out while the shapeshifter turns the Jovian in some Mexican cuisine.
>>
>>52039933
The reason was "no good reason", not "british"
>>
File: Freak.png (1MB, 1193x750px) Image search: [Google]
Freak.png
1MB, 1193x750px
>>52041193
>>
>>52043629
Is that a gun?
>>
>>52043663

Yeah, Freaks are armed with weird salvaged TITAN portable energy weapons. Y'know, put all your "we don't understand this" eggs in one basket.
>>
File: Living Quarters 2.jpg (487KB, 2000x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Living Quarters 2.jpg
487KB, 2000x1013px
>>
>>52043690
But why does he have a Jovian patch on his shoulder? Aren't they supposed to be the ones who don't do that?
>>
>>52045606

Just read X-Risks.

> Aren't they supposed to be the ones who don't do that?

Also read the description on the first Jovian Pregen.
>>
Also I have no idea what the next thread will be.
>>
>>52046202

I'm thinking "read the fucking manual" edition.
>>
>>52043690
Why would an energy weapon have a barrel?
>>
>>52048488

Artists.
>>
>>51886839
Isn't livingspace one of the most valued comodities in EP?
So if you have a ship you might aswell add some empty space to it because it's cheap and prestigeous as heck to have your own spacious home.
>>
>>51895225
Actually, I want to be the Salamander.
>>
>>51898369
The only game I ever actually took part in didn't put the players into Firewall, we mostly checked why this and that hab stoped responding to coms.
Sometimes we'd nack some cargoship or Data.
Friendly tipp: Seekers win every time.
>>
>>52049557

I have now decided "Seekers Win Every Time" will be the new thread title.
>>
>>52048488
It's a Mechanical Energy weapon
>>
>>52051038
Then the bottom half of it can't be a battery
>>
New Thread:
>>52051149
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.