[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ D&D Fifth Edition General: Raven Queen Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 402
Thread images: 26

File: 1432517046947.jpg (963KB, 770x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1432517046947.jpg
963KB, 770x1054px
> New Unearthed Arcana: Warlocks and Wizards.
http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/20170213_Wizrd_Wrlck_UAv2_i48nf.pdf
>Don't forget to fill out the official survey for Sorcerers.
http://sgiz.mobi/s3/ede55d46dded

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v4b
https://mega.nz/#F!z8pBVD4Q!UIJWxhYEWy7Xp91j6tztoQ

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

>5etools
https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/5etools.html

>Last session...
>>51757163

Is the Raven Queen lore worth adapting from 4e?
>>
>>51764660
No, considering they seems to have reversed her usurpation of Nerul.
>>
>>51764650
I've flavored the NPCs one as a much higher curse from over a thousand years ago, though the Paladin should reach level 9 by the time they get to the dungeon. The NPC is essentially an unwilling Undying Warlock, if that doesnt really make sense Im not bothered desu seeing as how my players haven't noticed.
>>
>>51764660
For Forgotten Realms, I like to think that Ravenlocks have made a pact with either Kelemvor or even better, the Wall of the Faithless.
>>
>>51764660
>raven queen

no pls no
>>
Building my first dungeon for a session late on Saturday. Got as just a random hole in the ground while the PCs were climbing a mountain to escape the current main quest bad guys (hobgobbos). They found it while finding another, suitable for rest cave but rolled a random encounter in the night. Two dragon wyrmlings going-on-young dragons came upon them and cut a deal to not roast/freeze them immediately to investigate that hole. Party gets half of whatever is down there.
I'm still deciding on a theme but I'd like to establish to the party that underground is a dangerous as fuck place. I'm thinking about a mad experimenter vibe but I still want to add onto the main quest a bit. I think I want the hole they discovered to be for escaping fires and the dungeon originally made for some other purpose but raided by whatever.
Party is mostly level 2, about to level to 3 and one of the wyrmlings will likely accompany them to insure they don't welch. Any good suggestions to help fill in blanks?
>>
File: Roman.de.renart.2.jpg (73KB, 524x462px) Image search: [Google]
Roman.de.renart.2.jpg
73KB, 524x462px
All of the new adventures are set in the Forgotten Realms, but I barely know anything about the setting, other than the fact that there is Drizzt, Elminster, and a Spellplague. Can somebody give me a quick rundown on the Realms?
>>
>>51764782
There is a wiki
>>
>>51764719
Hadn't heard about the Wall of the Faithless so I decided to reread it.

First good thing is it's basically the biggest way to tell players who choose to be atheists in the Forgotten Realms to get fucked, which is good.

Second good thing is it took 5 minutes for me to find people complaining about how it's against atheists and they refuse to play in the setting because of that.

All hail the wall.
>>
>>51764782
I actually recommend taking a look at the campaign setting book. It's a pretty good read, all around.

As for the run down, it's very basic kitchen sink, and you likely have a good sense of it already, largely because it's such a big setting that you can find a niche for just about any kind of fantasy story. Low-level adventurers taking on goblins, High-powered adventurers involved in realm-spanning politics while dealing with dragons and liches, and just about everything in between. Pirates, jungles, deserts, desserts, everything.
>>
File: Sword Coast Map.jpg (3MB, 2550x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Sword Coast Map.jpg
3MB, 2550x1650px
>>51764782
Most of the adventures take place on this map, focused on the Sword Coast. This is mostly a region of influential city-states with the most popular ones being Neverwinter and Waterdeep. Baldur's Gate gets some attention from having video games set in it and Luskan's a more scummy, edgy city-state.

In short, it's a fantasy kitchen sink. If any part of the map interests you, feel free to ask. This is only like, a quarter of the continent that FR takes place in but it's the most relevant quarter.
>>
>>51764906
I was lucky that none of my players knew anything about Baldur's Gate first time I ran a game for them.

I just stole most of the side quests and edited the main story a little, was a good time.
>>
I'm playing a High Elf Rogue con man, currently the Mastermind archetype (though my DM said I can switch it since most of its features I get from my background) at level 4. I'm thinking of multi classing after the next into a spell casting class. Which has the most synergy with a Rogue?
>>
I would really like to know whether Witch Bolt can be made into a good spell with only the published rules, and UA stuff. Barring any hax with Op combos and the like (looking at you lore wiz and twilight drood).
My experience has been that it is a terrible spell, thus far. I am holding out hope though that the /tg community can make this good, somehow someway.
My drunken thanks in advance.
>>
>>51764736
>No new ones tho right?
What do you mean?
>>
>>51764969
Witch Bolt is actually damn good at low levels. If your wizzyman has to choose between dealing 3d4+3 damage right now and then 1d6 damage every other round with his shitty shortbow or dealing 1d12 for the rest of the battle, it's not a hard choice.
>>
Not sure if this was in the last thread, but this was shared by D&D Facebook

Collected UA's put into a PDF that is in PHB format

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4jAv0Wgv9taQ29RZUJiekRXMWc/view
>>
>>51765011
>3d4+3
That's not how damage for Magic Missile works. You roll 1d4+1 and each dart deals the same amount of damage.
>>
when is the friggggggin mystic
>>
>>51764969
Witch Bolt is a terrible spell. Its damage scaling is fucked and its continued damage is pointless.

Suggests that both work:
- The 1d12 on future turns takes no action on your party to proc, you only need to maintain concentration.
- The damage on future turns scales like the initial damage, but you must use your action to continue dealing that damage and maintaining the spell.
>>
>>51765011
Why would a wizard use a shortbow when there are plenty of damaging cantrips?
>>
Which elf is the most "Spooky Fey" kind of Elf? Pic related.
>>
>>51764782
The actual background lore of the setting is unknown to 99.99999999% of even dedicated scholars. It will never come up in play. There's nothing, therefore, for PCs or players to really have to know to understand what's going on.

For example:
Orcs are from another dimension. So are Dwarves. Literally no one knows this.
Humans are pretty much the oldest race in existence, far older than even Elves, but they did fuck-all for just about all of recorded history.
Elves are descended from extraplanar creatures, not extra-planetary/dimensional ones like Orcs and Dwarves. People DO kind of know this.
There are entire continents that are never touched on. One of them is full of the winged monkeys from the Wizard of Oz. Despite all the wizards who can fly forever or visit other planes, taking a 1,000 mile trip across the ocean to check out Continent Where Everything Is Dragons is just a no-go, I guess.
Dragons used to be stupid, wingless, magicless sea serpents, until a bunch of fucking bird people got their feathers on them.
The Sun was once eaten and destroyed. They made a new one. Actually, I think it may have been eaten twice.
Every magic user is filling out invisible forms to use energy trapped inside a reservoir that the goddess of magic is guarding, but it's not strictly necessary that people do this. It's just a good idea because before this system was in place, everyone blew themselves up repeatedly.

And all of this is before you even get to 4E, which introduces such bizarre concepts as:
A giant frog bitch dropped a comet in the middle of the continent.
Super-God was so upset by this that he copy-pasted the planet and put half of the god-like beings on one and half of them got to stay where they were. Sometimes the SVN gets fouled up and parts of the Faerun-2 gets merged with Faerun-1.
The grain goddess is literally the planet.
All the elemental planes were condensed into one, then back again.
>>
>>51765085
Moon Elf version of High Elf, if you're going with Forgotten Realms.
>>
In the forgotten realms can Monks draw their powers straight from a god, like some kind of martial Cleric?

I'm thinking of making a Kensai and I much prefer the Divine flavor over Ki.
>>
>>51765037
Nobody but power gay men care.

>>51765071
Which are still worse than a witch bolt's d12.

The point is that if your low level caster has a 1st level slot and a bunch of fukken nothing after that, it's better to spend those actions on witch bolt then on other attacks.
>>
>Warforged in 3e
Tons of exclusive goodie.
>Warforged 4e
Some support
>Warforged in 5e
Gets throw in the weakest UA of the bunch and forgotten forever.

All is forgiven if they bring Psiforged options next week but I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>51765011
I feel that its a terrible spell. In all games i've played or DM'd its been shit.

>>51765011
I didn't...is that really the case? Because that changes a lot for me.... I feel like I've been raped honestly.

>>51765057
I've tried homebrew stuff... I'm just wondering if there is a published solution somewhere.
>>
>>51765096
I'm so happy I've only ever stolen parts of the setting for my own. This sounds even more retarded then 99% of homebrew.
>>
>>51765122
>enemy moves out of range
>spell immediately ends
wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>51765096
5e FR goes out of its way to reverse 95% of the changes made by 4e, though.

Like, to the point where almost all of the destroyed nations and gods have suddenly started existing again for mysterious reasons, except for a handful of exceptions.
>>
File: Lord Soth.gif (38KB, 268x350px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Soth.gif
38KB, 268x350px
Can anyone answer my question about Lord Soth?

Basically, the BBEG in the game I'm running, assuming the players fuck up and let him complete the ritual, will end up summoning this guy. As someone who's only familiar with the basic lore of Soth, can someone please inform me of how he would act in typical situations (confronting the party, what he does off screen, etc), so that I can roleplay him correctly if it comes down to it?
>>
>>51764782
>>51765096
Just about the only big thing I think anyone should really know about Forgotten Realms is the Time of Troubles and how all of that and god-stuff works now.

Gods are actually hugely important in FR. They are pretty much never touched on in adventures and most players kind of ignore them unless they're Clerics, but all the setting details beat you over the head with how important religion is to everyone, how people are constantly making offerings to shitloads of gods (even good people to evil gods, mostly just to buy them off from killing them), and so on. There's some shit about a Wall of Fuck You Atheists, but that's pretty dumb and 99% of PCs should have no reason to even know this is a thing.

The Time of Troubles, though, was very much public knowledge, and was recent enough in the past that even human PCs could have been alive for it.

Real quick, the Gods were all dicks amassing power but not giving out anything in return to the people or watching after them / the planet. Ao, Super-God, thinks that's gay and makes all but five of them mortal to teach them a lesson. A lot of them run around and kill each other, some mortals find out how to become gods, everyone learns a thing or two, and Ao reinstates their Godliness with a new catch: your power is based on the faith of your worshippers, so if you're a dick or bad at your job, your worshippers will fuck off and you'll get less powerful and some other asshole God will kill you and take all your stuff.

This also gives PCs a vested interest in faith, because you directly make Evil (or Good) shittier just by praying to the Gods of the opposition. Also, the Gods are supposed to be responsive and proactive. This is more of a DM thing, which a lot of players completely skip over, but religious PCs who aren't even Clerics or Paladins should be getting shit from their God out of nowhere if they're devout enough and the situation is dire.
>>
>>51765160
>enemy attacks you and hits
>character immediately ends
Wow it's fucking low level play
>>
File: 34007299.jpg (132KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
34007299.jpg
132KB, 1280x688px
Advise one shot three - four hours for a party of three characters 8 levels. Today suddenly DM the game.

Fallback three hours zombie siege in the tavern.
>>
>>51765147
All that pre-4E stuff was like, super-deep lore shit from the setting creators' personal notes, not anything ever collected in an official book that was printed for sale. You can go leaf through PHBs from AD&D on, Races of Stone, and Dwarves Deep and the most any of them go into Dwarves being from another dimension/planet is "Dwarves think they were born of the rock. People say that's stupid, but no one really knows where they're from, because they showed up one day and there's nothing about them in any recorded history before that."

It's not really unprecedented because something that IS known re: "alien" races is that the Mulhorandi are literally actually really 100% Egyptians from ancient our-fucking-Earth that got sucked through a portal Asheron's Call-style by a bunch of dickass wizards for slave labor.
>>
>>51765035
This is actually kinda cool. Wonder if it plans to be updated consistently though as more UA's come out.
>>
>>51765096
Where is it stated that Dwarves and Orcs are from another Dimension? In fact where is any of that shit stated? I have never seen any of it referenced anywhere in any Faerun book? Except for the Abeir-Toril being split into Abeir and Toril thing I've never heard any of that shit.
>>
>>51765104
I am having trouble locating the information for this subrace. Can you post a link?
>>
I'm wanting to play a paladin that fell because he forsook the king that he had pledged himself to. The king had become a tyrant and he could no longer sit by as he hurt innocents unjustly. Would this be oathbreaker? It says in the PHB that those can only be evil.
>>
>>51765236
SCAG.
>>
>>51765179
>This is more of a DM thing, which a lot of players completely skip over, but religious PCs who aren't even Clerics or Paladins should be getting shit from their God out of nowhere if they're devout enough and the situation is dire.
2E's Faiths & Avatars has many deities whose descriptions explain how they routinely aid their followers.

One guy possesses Dwarves in the middle of combat for one round at a time and gets them bestial claws and strength. He'll hop from Dwarf to Dwarf within the same battle this way. His entire day is pretty much teleporting in and out of Dwarves no matter where they are, so long as they're fighting justly or for survival.

I believe it's Helm and some other Dwarven deity that both wake up their followers if they're about to be ambushed while they sleep and burn symbols into their armor in the process.

Several deities will drop healing doodads into the hands of their faithful mid-fight, or surround them with a nimbus of light that does this or that, and so on.

It really needs to be done more. Gods understand that not everyone can be a Cleric, but that doesn't mean they aren't just as faithful or useful to the religion or the world.
>>
>>51765254
Thanks! :D
>>
>>51765249
Treachery or Vengeance I'd go with.

I once played the same character but he became a Fighter. Which explained why he was this elite soldier who was now a level 2 adventurer.
>>
Hey /tg/, got a question about Lore Master ability to change spell damage types.

With Witch Bolt, if I hit someone with it, I can change the lightning damage to whatever? Say...force because why not have an amazing amount of force rippling through your body?

Now, since it hit, I can keep it up for subsequent turns. Can I change it to different damage types every time I do the automatic damage? Cause I want to hit someone with a Cold Witch Bolt, then warm them up with a Fire Witch Bolt, and then electrocute them, and so on and so forth.
>>
>>51765353
If your DM's letting you play a Loremaster, he should just make your spell do 5d12 damage of each element and not require concentration.
>>
File: orcsfromspace.png (272KB, 399x289px) Image search: [Google]
orcsfromspace.png
272KB, 399x289px
>>51765234
There's hints all over prior to this, but this is Races of Faerun from the 3.5 launch.

One of the Creator Races (aaraea [bird race; made aarakocra, kenku, and other bird races, who then made dragons], fey [from another dimension themselves, some of whom became elves], sarrukh [lizard race; made naga and lizardmen], batrachti [frog race; made bullywugs, kuo-toa, and arguably slaad], and humans [who did fucking nothing]), likely the batrachti, made a portal way up in the north before it was covered by glaciers and tried to gate in some slave races. They got the Orcs.

Dwarves are rumored to have come by similarly, or have gated in on their own from elsewhere, but they're never explained.

Elves are just an evolution of fey resulting from their being out of their home plane for so long and/or intermixing with other non-magical species.

Giants and dragons, two races that are ostensibly old as shit, are actually historical newborns in the very, very expanded history of Faerun. This is all information for DMs, basically, it's not anything that even NPC scholars would necessarily know. It's there if you want to run a sweet campaign where the party discovers the true history of dragons or something.
>>
>>51765381
That would be dope, but I think I'd like it, thematically, where some enemy takes damage, and then every few seconds a new ripple of different energy rips through their body.
>>
>>51765283
That actually sounds pretty neat. I've had both Bahamut and Ehlonna interfere, when in dreams, the other with a sacred ancient tree which bore magical fruit, but the worshipping players were both cleric and paladin anyway.

How would Mystra and Torm aid their followers like you mentioned?
>>
>>51765129
Warforged Subraces.

Really want the following.

Psiforged
Scouts
Baseline
Adamantine
>>
>>51765329
Definitely will do. Thanks buddy.
>>
>>51765383
The Orcs one I believe but the two or three different suns thing. Dwarves coming from another plane though seems unlikely they as far as I know just popped up out of the ground at some point and started interacting with other civilizations.
>>
Thinking of multiclassing a Life Cleric of Ilmater with a one or two level dip in Monk. Would I get to apply Divine Strike on all my unarmed attacks?
>>
>raven queen
fork this general
>>
He's going to make a wall and make the faithless pay for it.

A wall of the faithless warlock is a great idea.

>>51765179
>>51765283
This is partly why I'm not a fan of the cleric class. In ancient cultures gods were a part of everyone's life and not just the clerics.
>>
>>51765561
>This is partly why I'm not a fan of the cleric class. In ancient cultures gods were a part of everyone's life and not just the clerics.
But not everyone pledged full devotion
>>
>>51765561
I kinda want to homebrew a specific Wall of the Faithless Warlock who gains access to making Barriers and some free casting of Wall Spells with invocations.

It's a shame I'm lazy as shit.
>>
I'm looking for good minions that grapple and are under CR 1 or 2 at the highest that fit with an aird possibly undead locale

Any suggestions?
>>
>>51764782
The adventure paths also give you the tools to set it in other settings.
>>
>>51765171
Basically Darth Vader
>>
>>51764994
Not really any new mummy/yuanti stuff though, right?
>>
>>51765179
The Sword Coast book says quite plainly that most people know the gods torture everyone when they die, cuz they're dicks.
>>
>>51765249
Oathbreaker is very dope, I'd go with it.

Lawful Evil people can behave indistinguishably from Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Good people, 5e alignment is basically nothing like that of prior editions.
>>
>>51765696
Does he have any sense of honor, or would he be willing to stoop to dishonorable tactics to combat the PCs? It's stuff like that which I'm worried about.
>>
>>51765561
>In ancient cultures gods were a part of everyone's life and not just the clerics.

What does that have to do with the cleric class?

Cleric class = God gives you powers, and sometimes messages.

Clerics are not necessarily priests, and they are not necessarily any more faithful than your average Joe.
>>
>>51765614
Depends on whether you want the creature to be GOOD at grappling, almost any creature can grapple.
Skeleton dogpile is an okay option.
Zombies are probably going to be your best bet since they have better strength than the skeletons.
There is also Ogre zombies and Mino skeletons at cr 2, other than that, there isn't really much enemies that are good at grappling.
But remember that multiple grapple attempts will usually work pretty well.
>>
File: chrome_2017-02-16_23-30-46.png (89KB, 426x260px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-02-16_23-30-46.png
89KB, 426x260px
Anyone got this?
>>
>>51765759
Lord Soth does have some honor, especially when its something he can afford to be honorable about. However, if you push him he can become unpredictable. He gets what he wants. And what he wants is to play video games 24/7.
>>
>>51765770
Hercules, Theseus and 90% of Greek heroes don't fit the Cleric template but were favoured by the gods and given messages.
>>
Now that we have the Psion, the Artificer, and the Hexblade, the only 3.5 classes I want that haven't been added yet are the Marshal and the Factotum.
What old classes do you all want to see in 5e?
>>
I'm starting a one shot at level 5 and the DM is giving us two common magical items (which there seem to be only like 4 of, or an uncommon magical item. Any suggestions for a bard? It's probably gonna be some sort of arena competition.
>>
Alright so correct me if I'm wrong here.

A Valor Bard at level 10 can learn the Cantrip Magic Stone with their secrets to attack for 1d4+CHA damage with a sling. Then use Swift Quiver which never specifies arrows to make 4 attacks for 1d4+CHA+Sharpshooter damage.

If this works does it mean Bard's the best option if I want to use a Sling?
>>
>>51765851
also be a halfling
>>
>>51765851
Shit wait. Magic Stone makes it 1d6 which is even better.

>>51765868
Why else would I be using a sling?
>>
>>51764929
Oh good I'm not the only one who did this
>>
>>51765698
Like stuff from Volo's? No, Rise of Tiamat was released WAY before that, but you can easily add those in. There is however a mummy lord that can cast wizard spell.
>>
>>51765895
It's a solid campaign and the side quests are fun.

I loved pulling the guy in the tavern who rants about how adventures destabilise the economy and the guard captain with the cursed sword that makes people berserk.
>>
>>51765895
ripping off crpgs that your friends haven't played is a time honored traditions of first time DMs

Related, but I ran phandelvar for some coworkers and just made the black spider him into Jon Irenicus, even did the poncy affectation
>>
>>51765950
>>51765895
>>51764929
I once ran a game for my players that ripped off the original final fantasy game entirely
>>
>>51765965
Even the part where half the spells were bugged and did nothing?
>>
>>51765985
Well, it was a 3.0 game so yes
>>
>>51765812
Hercules would unquestionably fit as a cleric, actually. Only problem 5e clerics aren't particularly ME CRUSH PUNY THINGS: THE CLASS anymore.

>but were favoured by the gods and given messages.

Can't think of any that are even the tiniest stretch of being a cleric, other than that, of course, most divine favor is subtler than BlowingShitUp. But in D&D terms, especially 5e, still fits perfectly as cleric.
>>
File: a.baa-Laughing-Horse.jpg (64KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
a.baa-Laughing-Horse.jpg
64KB, 600x516px
>>51765993
Toushay.
>>
>>51765998
What are you even saying? Hercules whole thing was being strong as fuck, not being wise and healing people. He'd be some kind of barbarian or fighter.
>>
>>51765965
Were the only permitted classes fighter, wizard, cleric, bard, rogue, and monk?
>>
>>51766025
Flavor wise, he fits perfectly as a 5e cleric.
Mechanically, he fits perfectly as a strength cleric in 3e or 4e.
>>
>>51766042
Fighters in other games and editions doesn't necessarily map well with 3.x's incredibly gimmicky, non traditional fighters -- 3.x fighters are more goofy weirdos who run around with spiked chains than sword and board heroes.
>>
>>51765950
I once ripped off the entire opening dungeon of Planescape Torment, like room for room. Including Morte.
>>
>>51766053
Oh I remember, believe you me. The first TPK I DM'd involved a spiked chain fighter as an enemy.
>>
>>51765810
Alright, thanks for the help.
>>
File: Empty Village Clean.png (1MB, 1498x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Empty Village Clean.png
1MB, 1498x1056px
Disregard last map, I posted the wrong version. This one is better.
>>
>>51765179

This was added into the AD&D setting for two reasons

1- The blackhearted bitch that stole the company had a bug up her ass about how PCs couldfight gods in 1st Ed since it offended her good Christian sensibilities so they made all gods all powerful and impossible to challenge while everyone had to worship them

2-IAll powerful impossible to challenge gods meant the faggot in charge of the FR setting got to railroad you in every adventure so you always had to buy the next book/novel and his own self insert character would get shoved down your throat

then the company went bankrupt

Good times
>>
>>51765249
It can be whatever you want it to be, hopefully (I'm not your DM)
Given his oath was to a king I'm guessing he was originally Oath Of The Crown?
Given that the king became a tyrant perhaps your Pally swears a new oath to some god of justice like Tyr or whatever your campaign world has, and become a Vengeance or Devotion paladin.
Vengeance might fit especially well if he's going up against the tyrant king.
>>
>>51765786
Thanks for the advice. I guess I'm trying to find things that synergize with exhaustion's ability check's disadvantage. Anything grappley / illusiony / skill save imposing low cr minions would be great for this.
>>
>>51766156
Nice. I had it but its a crinkly piece of crap.
>>
Would anyone happen to know what's Mystra's stance on necromancy? And especially, on raising undead?
>>
What would you require for a character to be proficient with all Artisan's Tools?
>>
>>51766467
Its legitimate magic. She even had a Chosen Necromancer, Sammaster, although the fact that he sperged the fuck out on her will probably cause her to get bad memories and be creeped out by a necromancer.

Then again, what is this, the fourth Mystra? Why is she alive again?
>>
>>51764951
If you want casting just switch your subclass to arcane trickster. You get what you need there.
>>
How to abuse twilight Druid without multiclassing for which spell is a must
>>
>>51766517
My main man Helm split the last one, bitch just keeps showing up.
>>
>>51766517
Let me see if I recall... First was Mystril, a chaoticdeity, who died because of Karsus' Folly, which ceased all magic briefly after his bullshit Avatar spell.
Then came Mystra, who was lawful rather than chaotic, and banned all spells of 10th level and above. During the Time of Troubles, she was killed by Helm for trying to get back from their exile in the material plane.
Lastly came the second incarnation of Mystra, who was supposedly murdered by Cyric and Shar, causing the Spellplague. But apparently she didn't actually died, but was severely weakened, and then later restored to power thanks to Elminster.

Man... That's some crazy shit. Yeah, I went through the trouble of researching because one of my players has a wizard/cleric who worships Mystra.
>>
>>51766485
Maximum you can get is 8 artisan tool proficiencies I think. Variant human artificer (gunsmith) with skilled. 2 tools of choice + smith tools from artificer, 3 tools of choice from skilled, and then 2 more from your background.
>>
>>51766791
Battlemaster 3 gets one.
>>
>>51764830
See! Walls do make a nation great again.
>>
File: Market.jpg (4MB, 2640x3032px) Image search: [Google]
Market.jpg
4MB, 2640x3032px
>>51766462

Yeah, I've found a few versions. This appears to be the nicest one.
>>
After curiously noting that the Poisoner's Kit HAS NO RULES in the PHB, I looked into the DMG, hoping for a miracle -- and sure enough, here we go. NO pretense of it being an optional rule -- though I would expect most DMs to limit it further:

>A character can instead attempt to harvest poison from a poisonous creature, such as a snake, wyvern, or carrion crawler. The creature must be incapacitated or dead, and the harvesting requires 1d6 minutes followed by a DC 20 Intelligence (Nature) check. (Proficiency with the poisoner's kit applies to this check if the character doesn't have proficiency in Nature.) On a successful check, the character harvests enough poison for a single dose.

Notably, while only a couple of monsters have their poison listed on the chart, it SEEMS that any poisonous creature could have its toxins harvested.
>>
What was the best damage bladelock can do before UA again?

Something about PAM + GWM?
>>
>>51766791
One of my players has a PC that's a 450 year old Elf. She argued that having lived that long it's possible for her character to have become proficient with them all given her background. I think it's interesting, especially as artisan's tools aren't often utilized, and was considering letting her have it as a feat. Does that sound reasonable?
>>
>>51766857
ignore the blade and use eldritch blast
>>
>>51766853
They listed some specific types that you could point to and use, most available to harvest would be Basic Poison, at least if we're talking fairly mundane creatures.

Note that both wyvern and purple worm poisons use the same DC and damage dice as the monsters in question, making it easy to mimic the idea for your other monsters.
>>
>>51766895
No?

Elves don't live the same style of lives humans do. Their minds work differently.

An elf wizard can spend centuries perfecting a spell.
1/10 human wizards do it in a month, the rest blow themselves up.
>>
>>51766853
>poisoner's kit proficiency is obsoleted by a knowledge fucking skill proficiency
THANKS OBAMA

>>51766895
Absolutely. Hell, while you're at it you should give all the PCs a crafting proficiency. They're fun to see used and do jackshit in combat.
>>
>>51766909
Skills can't be trained, except under extraordinary circumstances as dictated by a DM reward.
Tool proficiency can be trained in down time with time and a trainer.
>>
So hows these as a few ways to buff up the sorcerer. No hard numbers yet, just a few ideas

1: Allowing them to spend a few sorcery points to change the are of effect of a spell. A fireball for example could be made into a cone or even a single target.

2: changing the damage type obviously.

3: changing saving throws.

4: Using a number of sorcery points to make the spell have a kind of magical smite property. Spitballing numbers so dont take them seriously but say an extra d8 per sorcery point spent on a spell that uses a spell slot.

5: maybe have sorcery points recover on a short rest

6: maybe an origin like pyromancer for every damage type only call them kinetics because mancers tell the future and kintetics move the element.

thoughts and expanding?
>>
>>51766897
Yeah, I was thinking imp poison would be pretty easy to get for PCs and pretty powerful.
>>
>>51766976
As for number 5 Sorcerous Restoration is already a (level 20) feature.
>>
>>51766999
It'd be easy to rule either way, if you want players to have access, a chainlock can provide a relatively willing creature.

If you don't, you can fluff it as some sort of abyssal toxin that doesn't function if extracted.

Best of both worlds, lets the DM have their say.

Might be why they listed so few of them, its hard to summon or control a purple worm or wyvern.
>>
I'm thinking of a character where I take Polearm Master and just spam shillelagh and divine strike.

Should I just go Nature Cleric or Druid multiclass Forge Cleric or something?
>>
>>51765803
what's that?
>>
>>51767017
i suppose make that a base feature and change the level 20 feature.
>>
Is there any practical advantage to playing a STR Monk over a DEX Monk?
>>
>>51766976
Changing AoE type is awkward, it requires math to get consistent alterations that are fair. You'd need either a formula, which would be awful for everyone, or a comprehensive table, which would be less irritating but still isn't exactly a great option.

I'd prefer to see damage type changes be archetype specific. Draconic should be able to make it match their typing, Wild could be a random roll for damage type.

I disliked it on Loremaster, and it seems less flavorful on a Sorcerer. To really have it make sense requires a lot of refluffing spell descriptions, and sorcerers don't fit the idea of reworking existing spells like that.

Empowered Spell is how they spend a point to improve damage already, and scaling damage should be based on the spell if you introduce another metamagic imo.

Already sort of a thing

Pyrokineticists were a Psionic class, i don't see them using the name for sorcerers.
That being said, call them Elementalists and just have it be identical but for fire/cold/lightning/thunder. I'd be fine with poison too, but the name doesn't fit.
>>
Do Firbolg's just follow the Giant Pantheon? I know they worship Hiatea a fair bit but I can't find anything about them and other gods.
>>
>>51767079
It lets you grapple more effectively, and it'd be fine if you wanted to be a heavy armor monk.

>>51767100
Firbolgs are vastly different than they used to be, so anything pre-5e doesn't really apply. If anything, i'd assume they'd worship Fae gods.
>>
>>51767026
Right now I'm leaning towards letting them do it as I have a tradition of allowing poisonous archers in all my campaigns dating back to 2nd edition, although there really needs to be an incentive for not literally all PCs to do it -- thinking of maybe using the Honor stat specifically to keep track of that sort of thing. Very minor considerations, including whether an enemy is likely to respond to 1v1 engagements or just order mooks to mow you down with arrows from afar.
>>
>>51767108
Well shit wish they put a section about them and gods in Volo's. I'm making a Nature Cleric and want to know my options.

I'll give the Fae gods a look.
>>
>>51766976
I would recommend that Sorcerers get a free spell at certain milestones, tied into their Sorcerous Origins in some fashion (usually another evocation spell tied into their Origin's damage type).

My initial idea was to let them get a free spell at 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th level, scaling along with their 1st - 5th spell level progression, as the 6th - 9th spell level spells are usually when the game breaks down.

Moving Sorcerous Restoration down to a lower level is fine, and replace their capstone with maybe something akin to a Signature Spell, where they pick a spell they know and can cast it by spending Sorcery Points instead of a spell slot for that day.
>>
>>51766976
Just for your consideration, this is what i do

>Combined spell points variant and sorcerer points
>Gain points as normal, and can up-cast as normal, but at 11, 13, 15, 17 you get a 6,7,8,9 spell from the list that you can cast for free, instead of the existing rule in spell points of just saying you can't use more than one 6,7,8,9 slot.

It lets sorcerers use low level magic in pretty much any situation, but they can also nova pretty hard if they expend their resources.
>>
>>51765249
I feel like Oath of Vengenace would fit this best.
Your Paladin fell, but took a new Oath - to right the wrongs done by the tyrant king.
Treat it like penance for assisting the tyrant, as the tenets of Vengeance really fit well with that.
>>
>>51767142
As an example to show what i mean, a Sorcerer using my method at level 7 has 45 points, since they are combined.
A wizard has 11 spell casts of various levels.
A Sorcerer here could choose to use level 1 spells exclusively under normal circumstances. If doing so, they have 22 casts of those spells. They can potentially cast double the amount of spells, albeit at the base level.
Alternatively, they could use 7 spells at 4th level, with a bit of leftover for metamagic or utility.

The result is a better blaster, since they can nova harder, but it also lets you use low-mid level utility magic on a consistent basis. Shield, for example, takes 2 points, no matter how many times you cast it. A wizard has 4 max uses at level 1, after that he has to start spending stronger resources if he wants to continue.
>>
I've tried 5e at release and kinda liked it, but I waited for more supplements to be released, are there some books with other classes or advancements ?
>>
File: 1394781240742.png (2MB, 1434x978px) Image search: [Google]
1394781240742.png
2MB, 1434x978px
>just finished great session
>most chill game I ever DM'd
>party traveling into the Underdark to reclaim a lost relic
>run into Myconids
>basically spent 6 real life hours just chilling with various partitions of a Myconid hivemind
>smoked myconid equivalent of acid-laced weed
>explored caves with their new myconid friends
>explored mystery of an Elf mummy (Tibetan Monk style)
>generally just fucked around looking at absolutely everything and trying to learn all the lore they could
>ended with a Remorhaze leaping through the wall, setting up a showdown for next week

Feels good man. I love my players.
>>
>>51767193
I like it since it keeps that "casts a narrower range of spells than wizard, but more often" paradigm.
>>
>>51767297
Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide

Unearthed Arcana (many released now with new classes and class options)

And a full-on splat book slated for the end of the year.
>>
>>51767297
They now realise stuff weekly for free. It's called Unearthed Arcana.

Also Sword Coast Adventure's Guide has some race and class options and Volo's Guide to Monsters has some races. There's a fair bit of content thanks to the Unearthed Arcana.
>>
>>51767394
dont forget elemental evil players companion
>>
>>51767411
Shit yep. That's got some races and spells in it. Also free.

Plus the Plane Shift series. They have rules for playing in Magic the Gathering settings.
>>
>>51767428
Curse of Strahd contains a background, Haunted One.
>>
>>51767142
>but at 11, 13, 15, 17 you get a 6,7,8,9 spell from the list that you can cast for free
This part I don't get. Do these count against your 15 spells known? If they're cast for free, that be once per long rest?
>>
>>51764969
Convert it into a single-turn cantrip so we can finally have lightning based ranged cantrips.
>>
>>51767484
Not him but I think they don't count against spells known and once/long rest.
>>
>>51767484
Sorry, yes, Once per long rest, they aren't otherwise spells known. Basically, they mimic the warlock 6+ progression style.

The idea is that, while it does make the slots less versatile than the default spell points method, it gets rid of the clunky
>Spells of 6th level and higher are particularly taxing to cast.You can use spell points to create one slot of each of level of 6th or higher. You can't create another slot of the same level until you finish a long rest.
portion of the Spell Points variant, and also lets you up-cast your spells, even up to level 9, as often as you want by expending the resources.
>>
>>51762750
Super late, but, generally, it's mostly fine.

I'm not sure I'd definitely ban bladesingers but I'm a bit on the fence about it. I really don't like the design bladesingers have, it really just feels like they've taken wizard and shoved a crapload of AC on it. And they still have fullcasting.
I just don't think bladesinger is even fun, like the ideas you could have for using portent of conjuration, but I'd probably say something like 'Yeah, okay, if you're an elf I'll allow it."
>>
>>51765119
Try to imitate RO class progression then.
Their monks start as acolytes first.
The whole fluff is that they first study divine magics and martial arts separatley only to merge them step by step and converting the source of their divine magic to themselves being independent from faith in the end but still follow the same ideals.
Just make them an imitation of pal/sorc with cleric spells and a few smites with AT/EK spell progression.
>>
File: Derp.png (26KB, 394x551px) Image search: [Google]
Derp.png
26KB, 394x551px
>>51765119
Fluff anything you want anon, just check with your DM. Refluffing is pretty accepted within 5e.
I dislike mechanical alterations like >>51767539 when a straight refluff from inner Ki to divine prowess works just fine.
On another note, the quest to for megaanon to fix 5etools continues, still waiting on Divine Strike damage typing to be correct.
>>
>>51767393
>>51767394
Good, thanks !
>>
You guys think this is a decent show jumping thing with the horses? It's going to be a contest.

> Once a mount and its rider starts, their aim is to complete the track with least hurdles dropped. If there is a tie, the fastest to have completed wins. There are 5 hurdles of various heights. Jumping over them requires **DC 10/11/13/15/17 Str (Athletics)** checks by the mount. Before reaching a hurdle, the rider must adjust their mount with a **DC 15 Wisdom (Animal Handling)** check, which grants Advantage for the jump. For time keeping purposes, the rolls of the mount should be kept, the highest being the fastest.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (24KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
24KB, 301x267px
>>51767556
I wasn't aware (or was made aware and forgot) about the divine strike damage types being wrong.

Cloudkill has been fixed, as have the divine strike damage type.

https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/classes.html#Cleric,Nature
>>
who would win in a fair fight, tiamat or tarrasque?
>>
Is battle master fun? I am thinking about rolling a makeshift warlord with Rally and Commander strike.
>>
>>51767883
Don't know if Tiamat can kill a Tarrasque but she's most definitely not losing with those wings. Tarrasque is a land-locked creature.
>>
>>51767556
People who like to change mechanic for every little things should go back to /pfg/.
>>
Thinking about running a West Marches style hexcrawl if I ever get more players. Do any of you goys have experience with it? It would be cool if we had a /tg/ West Marches game.
>>
>>51767950
There are a bunch of west march game popping up after that video. I say you should try joining one of them.
>>
>>51767975
I've been wanting to run/play one since I read the Ars Ludi blogpost about two years ago. I would love it if we got like 50 people together and had multiple gm's with a shared universe.
>>
>>51767051
It looks like its a homebrew book that extends the leveling for each class to 30.

If anybody has this or any other homebrew books I'd like to take a look.

Most are shit but they can give you some good ideas anyways.
>>
>>51767883
Considering the Tarrasque can't hurt Tiamat because its attacks aren't magical, then Tiamat by a landslide.
>>
>>51767100
>>51767122
As far as I can tell, most nature deities are fair game
>>
>>51765832
Instrument of the Bards, Hypnotic Pattern with Disadvantage on their saves. Laugh and jerk off while they are staring into nothing.
>>
How much should I bump up the CR of a creature that I give the possession ability of the Ghost?
>>
File: 7bd.jpg (170KB, 1365x915px) Image search: [Google]
7bd.jpg
170KB, 1365x915px
>>51767883
Nuclear druid and/or ghandi.
>>
Any broken character builds? I need to make my sessions with a combat-heavy DM interesting
>>
I'm currently working on a magic item for one of my characters in the game I'm running, usually when I run I like to give each character at least one custom item of considerable power, something memorable for them.

Our Abjurer wizard got a magical cloak that gave +1AC, +1Saves, An additional 10HP to his base arcane ward, and his concentration on abjuration spells cannot be broken by damage.

Our Pyromaniac Moon-Druid is soon getting a suit of Red Dragonscale mail, that confers all of its bonuses to wildshape form such as the +1AC, saving throws against Frightful Presence and Breath weapons, Sensing nearby red dragons. Additionally, any forms she takes add the Half-Red-Dragon template.

Looking at our Ranger, he has a Giant venomous snake for his pet, so an item focused on the snek would be ideal. First thought, a golden bangle that grants the snake Magical attacks, +2 to hit and damage. The snakes venom also deals an additional 3d6 Acid damage on a failed saving throw as a slight edge for the fact that everything is immune to poison.

Does this seem good enough, or anything else I can add to it?
>>
>>51768694
See: >>51768692

Alternatively, for something less bullshit, try lore wizard (UA), fighter sorlock (No UA required, but better with UA fighting style, a UA patron like hexblade possibly or an UA sorcerer background such as stone or sea for extra pushback)

Or, Oathbreaker paladin with PAM. If multiclassing into UA is allowed, take a single level of hexblade for brokenness, otherwise you could consider 6 levels of bard or 3 levels of warlock if you have enough levels to still reach level 7 and 11.

Or, Paladin/sorcerer is pretty good. Or just paladin. Or lore bard or wizard, but bard and wizard's strengths are that they also excel out of combat so I guess you might as well go paladin since paladin is probably the king of combat. Or Cleric.
Or wizard with a single level of fighter.

Or netfighting. Get a rogue, use nets to make melee weapon attacks and deal sneak attack damage with them.

Dex barbarogue for tankiness. Strength barbarogue for grappling shenanigans. If everyone else on your team is melee, take wolf instead of bear barbarian.

Moon druid at low levels or level 20 for never dying.

If everyone else is melee, wolf barbarogue is great. If everyone else is ranged, fighter sorlock is great.
>>
>>51768692
Ghandi? I've never heard that one.
>>
File: Venom Snake.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
Venom Snake.gif
186KB, 678x422px
How do I make Venom Snake in 5E?

Fighter/Rogue? Fighter/Shadow Monk?

I figure he'll use mostly crossbows since the DM probably isn't going to let me have guns.
>>
>>51768740
The evolution of the Nuclear Druid:

1. Some faggot whines all day about how people don't understand how evocation wizard interacts with magic missile. People still don't understand, some get it.
2. Cleric UA is released.
3. Druid UA is relased.
4. Monk UA is released.
5. Some other faggot realizes tranquility monk's capstone feature works with magic missile just like evocation wizard's. They obtain a wand of magic missile, brokeness ensues, It is then paired up by faggot A with action surge and a grave cleric for maximum brokenness.
6. A new faggot, C, realizes that actually you could use twilight druid's feature with it instead. Things get EXTREMELY broken at this point. Instead of requiring a magic item or two, level 17 and throwing a bag of cockroaches under someone's feet, you can now do it at almost any level with a simple 1 level multiclass. It is then immediately paired up with action surge and grave cleric.
7. Someone realizes you could use a level of arcana cleric instead of wizard for magic missiles. A full nuclear druid build is now only level 19.
8. Wizard UA is released. Everyone mmediately notices you could, again, fuck around with magical missiles by adding the +2d10 damage to it, changing its type and maximizing damage with tempest cleric's feature. People also realize other broken shit like strength save hold person, but we all know lore wizard is broken shit.

Nuclear ghandi was nuclear druid's father, essentially.
>>
>>51768788
You want dat CQC action you wanto have 2 levels of Rogue or Bard for expertise and bonus action movement/drag.

Bard that grabs swift quiver or spams EB could definitely work.
>>
>>51768809
Huh, I also had been wondering does the Tranquility monk capstone stack? Like say we hired a couple of Mercenaries and got them to attack a Dragon first and it kills them with it's breath. Would I get a huge ass damage boost?
>>
Can someone show me how a nuclear druid is built?
>>
>>51768882
Arcana cleric 1/ twilight Druid X
>>
>>51768851
You get +damage to pretty much everything.

>>51768882
Twilight druid (UA), 16 levels. 1 level of a class with magic missile (Arcana druid, wizard). 2 levels of fighter.
Team up with a grave cleric (UA) who grants vulnerability against the attacks.

However, you don't have to take levels of fighter or team up with a grave cleric, those are just to get the most damage in a single round possible.

... Wait a moment, does it really matter if you get the magic missiles from wizard or cleric? I guess it doesn't really save a level like I said >>51768809 here. It was always a level 19 build in the first place.
>>
Kensai have this:

"When you take the Attack action on your turn and hit a target with a kensei weapon, you can use a bonus action to pummel the target, dealing an additional 1d4 bludgeoning damage to that target and to any other target you hit with the weapon as part of the Attack."

So three things. This doesn't require a roll, this applies to both enemies if I hit 2 and I can RAW use it with Bows. Are all those right?
>>
>>51768933
Yes, I believe so.

However, pummel is still a shitty ability. The only use for it is if you can't use martial arts.
>>
>>51768951
I only want to use it for ranged attacks really. Though it would be good on one of those heavy armoured monk fighters I see around.
>>
>>51765614
Ravenloft boneless
>>
>>51768962
If you're an armoured monk fighter, you don't need kensai for weapons since you don't need martial arts because you'll be wearing armour.

The only application I can think of is using it with a bow, at which point you might as well be playing any other class that actually does ranged combat properly.

That said, it means bows aren't too bad a ranged back-up for kensais who otherwise fight normally, I imagine.
>>
>1. Some faggot whines all day about how people don't understand how evocation wizard interacts with magic missile. People still don't understand, some get it.

Why does it work exactly ?
>>
>>51764682
Nerull was only ever a thing in Greyhawk. She could just be some random death god who doesn't have a good foothold in FR
>>
>>51768992
MM damage is rolled once and applied to all missiles. MM is considered an aoe spell, but you can direct all missiles to hit the same target dealing a multiple of a single damage roll.
i.e. its (1d4+mod+feature)*spell slot. Not xd4+mod+feature.
>>
>>51769026
So what's the big deal here anyway? Evocation Wizards add Int modifier to one damage roll.
That's +4 to every Magic Missile, for a total of +12 on one target. 8 damage difference (assuming the people who are doing it wrong are just adding the +4 once) is not even a big fucking deal at level 10.
>>
>>51769092
ah, but when you combine it with 17 levels of twilight druid's harvest scythe and grab Action Surge you can cast a 9th and 8th level MM for over 1000 average damage (1500?). Someone will post the pasta eventually. Its happened in every thread this week.
>>
>>51769092
You can have more than one missile.

Also, it's combined with other damage improving effects. Hex would be another good one, for example.
>>
>>51769127
Hex wouldn't work.

It doesn't really combine with many other effects effectively, though grave cleric's feature isn't a bad one to use.

>>51769092
It'll be +5 by that level and you can upcast it.

It has no save, it's force damage.

It's not insanely strong on an evocation wizard, but it's one of evocation wizard's strong points they can use on awkwardly resistant enemies.
>>
>>51769127
>>51769139
Hex wouldn't work, Hexblade's Curse would though.
>>
>>51768735
>less bullshit
>lore wizard
Friend
>>
LOOOOOOL EPIIIIKK 1599$9086((( dAMAgee
>>
>>51769305
Even lore wizard isn't as bullshit as nuclear druid.
>>
>>51769312
are you okay
>>
>>51769338
Nuclear druid takes a while to come online and can be shut down at multiple junctures if the GM goes
>naw Karl, you can't go pick up that class level
Lore Wizard has one chance to shoot down and that's before it ever hits the table and it is strong as balls right out the fucking gate with force damage everything and going first in initiative with intelligence.
>>
File: edd.jpg (25KB, 601x469px) Image search: [Google]
edd.jpg
25KB, 601x469px
>>51769338
>>51769382
The hell is a nuclear druid?
>>
File: 1482962922531.png (48KB, 882x229px) Image search: [Google]
1482962922531.png
48KB, 882x229px
>>51769411
It's a combination of classes capable of an obscene amount of damage, that's assisted by someone else in the party playing a Grave Druid.

Here's the old version.
>>
File: 1460224989681.png (53KB, 1875x631px) Image search: [Google]
1460224989681.png
53KB, 1875x631px
>>51769425
And here's the new variant, which deals more damage on average and isn't as swingy as the original Nuclear Druid.
>>
Rollen for stats, and got some oretty good stats. I don't get to assign them, but I have
STR-12
Dex-11
Con-11
INT-15
WIS-16
CHA-16

So my stats are pretty good. I am leaning towards a Bard, going maybe for magic initiate on either cleric or druid, to give me some additional support. How does that sound for a supportive caster?

The party has a barbarian, close combat focused cleric (Forge) a shape-shifting druid and a EB warlock (or so he told me) So we have loads of damage, answer spellcasting.

The idea is to take a lot of the supportive spells, along with some magic initiate spells that can help add support to the front line.

My main worry is: How do I not die? Con11 and dex11 means I'll die to a stiff breeze. I'll be extremely liable to be 1-shot, especially early on. I'll start with AC11, so everything that attack me will hit.

We are using maps and models on a grid, which helps, but I don't know how I can ensure being safe, without the party deliberately forming a cube around me, and even then, the GM is gamey enough to throw someone straight past the front line, and because he technically never provokes AoO by never leaving close combat, he can just wail on my character before anyone can react.

Do I have any way of adding support from my magic initiate that helps keep ME alive?
>>
Anybody have some good ideas for Monks that isn't eastern flavored at all? No one in my group likes that kinda stuff.
>>
>>51769478
Magic initiate sorcerer, take shield.
That'll help for one round.
Otherwise, you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>51769479
An animalistic outlander raised by wolves, fighting with his bare hands simulating wolves, using a RIP AND TEAR combat style. Go shadow monk and play the stalking Wolf from the shadow, who jumps in and flanks enemies his pack is fighting, rather than the more traditional "1v1 me, faggot"
>>
>>51769382
Nuclear druid starts working at level 3. Lore wizard starts at level 2, but can't really do any super broken shit until 3 with hold person shenanigans.

I'll admit, nucelar druid has a slower ramp-up with exponentially increasing damage (More missiles and more d10s per level) but even at level 3 it's a (1d4+1+1d10)*4 missiles, which I'd call definitely better than adding a 1d10 onto a scorching ray.

Whether or not DMs allow it is a completely different area. I've seen DMs who just tableflip at the sight of the concept of lore wizards, but would easily allow the UA druids, and many are naive to the fact you shouldn't allow multiclassing with weird UA classes. But also then they might nope you at the stage of magic missile multiplication, much like they might nope you when you try to make hold person a strength save. It's really not a point you can argue about because it varies incredibly wildly between DMs.

Lore wizard is more versatile for sure, but nuclear druid focuses on excessive damage which gets out of hand quickly, and damage is versatile in its own right for how many problems you can solve simply by outputting a load of damage.

As far as things go, neither should be allowed, but I'd have to call nuclear druid more bullshit because it eventually becomes a monster that will one-shot gods, if you somehow ever make it that far.
>>
>>51769478
>Rolling for stats
What a faggo-
>Don't get to assign them
DM is not a faggot.

>>51769478
Just stay at a distance behind the party. The barbarian can get sentinel or go barbarogue for grappling to keep enemies away from you. You can use your expertise on stealth so that you can hide sometimes when you don't need to cast spells. You should probably have some defensive spells anyway. You can take the 'moderately armoured' feat and get medium armour and a shield for a load more AC. And, honestly, if you don't make yourself out to be a threat then enemies shouldn't beeline for you, and if your DM either makes maps that are always too small and thus screw you over or metagames all monsters then your DM's a faggot.
>>
>>51769436
Could do with a version that dumps the fighter levels and 4 extra cleric levels for druid levels.

Only one shot a short rest for two times a day rather than two in a single round a day, but it's more damage each time.
>>
>>51769425
>>51769436

what does this look like WITHOUT a second character?
>>
>>51769478
Going most kinds of sorcerer gives you some form of defensive ability at 1 to either protect you more or just dissuade them from coming into melee range. However, as a sorcerer you're going to be within 30 feet of the fight for a lot of it.
>>
>>51769649
Grave cleric gives vulnerability to force damage so you just wouldn't double the damage one time. So about 850 damage
>>
>>51769672
is there anything that doesn't just kill?
>>
>>51765851
Magic stone says it imbues the ammo with magic.
Swift quiver says it only works on non-magical ammo.
>>
>>51769612
Two magic missiles cast in one round for required for the maximum amount of burst.
>>51769649
For the Nuclear Druid, it becomes:
11(1d4+1+8d10) + 10(1d4+1+8d10)
For the Tac Nuke Druid, it becomes:
11(1d4+51) + 10(1d4+51)
Without the Grave Cleric assisting you, you remove the 2 multiplier on the first casting magic missile. So without a grave cleric, you lose over a third of your maximum damage.
>>51769672
>>51769676
Anything with Shield or the Tarrasque's invulnerability to magic missile fall-out ignores this spell.
>>
>>51769676
If you roll lucky enough for CR 22 stuff and above they could survive it.
Or they could cast shield.
>>
Which is the best Bard, /5eg/?
>>
>>51769722
>>51769696
>>51769676
Also anything with a Brooch of Shielding.
>>
>>51769696
Yes, but if you forego the single turn super burst you can split the burst into a twice a day burst that's weaker individually but in total is about 30*9 + 30*8 damage stronger.
>>
>>51769593
>And, honestly, if you don't make yourself out to be a threat then enemies shouldn't beeline for you, and if your DM either makes maps that are always too small and thus screw you over or metagames all monsters then your DM's a faggot.
Hmm, might try this approach. Make a relatively innocent, non combat the character, who mainly uses verbal spells to remain unsuspecting for as long as possible, and try to make a case for being a super unlikely threat, compared to everybody else.

Last one should be easy, considering we have 3 close combat characters and a turret chainlock.
>>
>>51769696
>over a third

By removing grave cleric, isn't it just a straight-up half to your damage? Accounting for a possible +/- 1 damage from rounding.
>>
>>51769780
Make sure the chainlock has repelling blast. That can easily save your bacon. Become best buddies with them. Bonus points if they get bonus action or action surge eldritch blasts, but that's probably being too metagamey.
>>
>>51769738
College of lore.
>>
>>51769789
Vulnerability is only on the first MM.
>>
>>51767031
Don't go Nature Cleric. Nature Cleric is just flat out bad.
>>
>>51769751
If the DM keeps throwing those out, the entire party will soon have a brooch each and players might call them out on some BSery.

I guess it works as a one time thing.

>>51769722
Don't forget reflective carapace and similar effects or anti-magic deflects/negates rays.

However, if you cast shield, any ally with counterspell can just counterspell it. A sorcerer can also subtle counterspell a shield spell.

And if you're worried about magic missiles beind dispelled, you just need to play some optical shenanigans to stop them seeing the magic missile castings or counterspell their counterspells.

>>51769738
Lore bard is the most generally useful and versatile.

Valor bard has times when it's better, but it generally isn't as useful.
>>
>>51769816
The grave cleric can use their channel divinity twice a short rest at level 6.

Cast it on the monster, then cast it on the monster again after the first magic missiles as a reaction.

Have people seriously not been taking into account that they can double both damages?
>>
>>51769837
>>51769804

How about Sword?
>>
>>51769436
I don't know if Tack Nuke Druid actually works. Spell Secrets states
>When you cast a spell with a spell slot and the spell deals acid, cold, fire, force, lightning, necrotic, radiant, or thunder damage, you can substitute that damage type with one other type from that list (you can change only one damage type per casting of a spell).
The necrotic damage from Harvest Scythe isn't part of the spell itself since its magic missile that's being cast. Harvest Scythe isn't a spell slot using spell.

I wouldn't allow that at my table unless there's some other precedent or official ruling somewhere floating around. The normal Nuclear Druid is kosher enough.
>>
>>51769883
If it gives medium armour / shields and extra attack, it's on the same level as valor for when valor is better than lore.
If it doesn't, it's probably shittier than valor.

Either way it's probably not as versatile as lore.

I can't remember every single bard college UA off the top of my head but from reading all of them I don't remember any of them being awfully good.
>>
>>51769843
Channel Divinity: Path to the Grave is an action.

What you're suggesting is using an action to use Path to the Grave on a target and then readying an action to use Path to the Grave again after the target is hit by Magic Missiles. That requires two actions in one turn.

Which is actually possible if the Grave Cleric helper has Fighter 2 in its build, now that I think about it.
>>
File: 1486444867468.png (1MB, 1060x810px) Image search: [Google]
1486444867468.png
1MB, 1060x810px
In other news, somebody needs to shove the PHB onto this image because I'm lazy.

>>51769889
>I won't allow super ultra mega bullshit but I'll alow ultra mega bullshit

Why
Why would you allow multiclassing with UAs or give a twilight druid a wand of magic missile?

>>51769923
Yeah. Either you cast it as an action then wait a turn, or you get 2 levels of fighter.
It's not the most obvious workaround, but it damn well works.
>>
>>51769883
Lore let you access all spells in the game, aside from an already great spell list, on a full caster. And these spells always counts as bard spells. Your also get cutting words, which can trivialise even hard boss encounters. You also get 3 additional skills, which is nice.

Valor and sword makes you awkward "I can sort melee" caster, which is just not good enough.
>>
Is there a class that is like the sentinel druid in 5e?
>>
>>51769971
Valor gives you either +4 or +5 AC and extra attack, and extra attack can be used to give yourself more grapple/shove attempts, not to mention the fact that your standard cantrip doesn't deal a lot of damage (2d4 at that point).

Of course, the other effect of the cantrip can be good, but you can't always make good use of that cantrip.

It's certainly not as versatile as lore and generally I wouldn't recommend it, but if you expect your DM to try to fuck you up, you're not awfully good in the first place and put yourself in danger too much or you can make good use of expertise grapple+shoving about then it can be worth it.

Thing is, you could just take moderately armoured as a feat or take a level of cleric or something for the AC if you need the AC specifically. Though I still don't approve of allowing single level dips for extra AC alone.
>>
>>51769943
>Yeah. Either you cast it as an action then wait a turn, or you get 2 levels of fighter.

The whole point of it's nova damage, not sustained. It's an attempt to achieve the highest amount of damage in a single round as possible, so in order to keep that one-round limit in mind, the Grave Cleric would need at least two levels of Fighter.

To be honest though, as a GM I'd start to get suspicious the moment the player would start to justify their character being an Arcana Cleric and a Twilight Druid at the same time, or a Loremaster Wizard and a Twilight Druid at the same time. In terms of flavor, the Nuke Druid is a pretty incompatible mess - as are most super-optimized multiclass builds.
>>
>>51769883
The difference between valor and sword is only the level 3 ability.

It makes non lethal defeats much easier and mechanically covers interrogation. Adding it to AC is good as well, and if you want to hit with dagger throws, this is the way to go. I like it.
>>
>>51769943
>Why would you allow multiclassing with UAs or give a twilight druid a wand of magic missile?
At least with regular Nuclear Druid I know it works as it should from a mechanical standpoint. It also takes a bit of time to go through the Manhattan Project, but it would usually be a special veto itself. I'm perfectly okay with most UA and multiclassing, but there is a short list of nopes that happen at conception (Lore Wizard or Theurgist at all, 1 level RRanger dips, Shadow Sorc MC, and Favored Soul MC to name a few)
>>
Torture.

Is it Intimidation or Medicine?

I argue for Medicine, since a professional torturer in this case would need somewhat extensive knowledge of anatomy.
>>
>>51769676
A level 1 wizard.
>>
>>51770107
Depends on what exactly you are doing. Smashing their finger with a hammer doesn't even really need a roll, maybe intimidation.

If you are trying to continue to injure him while continuing to call non lethal that may call for it. As a DM I'd start making con saves to see if they pass out or not or just start dying. Then medicine is needed.
>>
>>51770107
Depends on how you torture.
>>
>>51770133
Not the "tie him to a chair and beat him up" type of torture.

More like a professional inquisitor with an expensive set of instruments and an own torture chamber.
>>
>>51770151
Medicine check to cause pain but not do hit point damage. There.
>>
>>51770086
It still works at lower levels. It's just less bullshit, but still a bit bullshit.

You should tell people that if they want to fuck with magic missiles they should go evocation wizard instead. +5 to damage with 20 int isn't as bad as, at level 10, +5d10 to damage. Considering you can counterspell enemies casting shield, distribute magic missiles as you wish and it automatically hits it's far too strong for when druids are already versatile enough, and that level dip of, say, wizard if they want that will still give them useful things like 'shield' and a bunch of rituals even if they delay their highest spell they cacn know by a level, especially if that highest spell is probably just going to be magic missiles anyway. And then, the compatibility with a grave cleric..

Without a doubt, I would say a twilight druid with magic missiles is much more useful to a party than any other druid except maybe at levels 2-4 or so.

I don't think it's something you should allow.
>>
>>51770151
My friend, i worry you are in Edgelord territory.
>>
>>51770186
This is an NPC, you autist. Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>51770186
Sometimes you need to do something villainous with an NPC for the NPC to feel villainous.
>>51770203
>>
>>51770151
I would allow medicine for that one if the character started working straight away

I would allow intimidation as well if yhe charactermakes a show of all his fancy torture tools before actually getting to work

Either way the information given is bound to be a lie if the tortured individual is a fanatic that actually has to get physically harmed before speaking, in that situation he'll lie just so you stop, but never give up the truth
>>
>>51765447
>Scouts
Lemme play my commando warforged and we're golden.
>>
>>51770107
I wouldn't say that torture is a matter of skill on the torturer's part, it's more of a matter of resistance on the part of the torture victim.

Constitution save, DC 8 + 1 for every hour of torture.
>>
>>51770225
Interesting. But I believe there is still skill involved from the torturer's side. At least some anatomy, as mentioned.
>>
>>51765447
I have 3 of those homebrewed, and I have adamantine covered by 4e's hermit crab approach to warforged plating.

It's nothing mindblowing though. Take the UA warforged, increase Con to +2, remove the +1 Str.

The baseline soldier type has +1 Str and doesn't take extra bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing from critical hits.

The scout is small, has +1 Dex, and 35 foot move speed.

The psiforged has +1 Int and can cast Detect Magic and Identify as rituals. That's placeholder stuff until more psionic rules come out.
>>
>>51770203
>Chill the fuck out
Not sure what part of my initial comment wasn't chill.

>>51770217
If his initial comment has mentioned an NPC I wouldn't have made my comment

Eitherway, I think I was safe assuming it was a PC, there are always going to be more PCs than DMs.
>>
>>51770107
>>51770132
>>51770133
>>51770225
Don't forget it's an immediate slide towards an evil alignment.
>>
>>51769883
>pick variant human
>pick moderately armored

Congratulations, you are a valor bard from level 1, now you can pick lore and be the best bard

You won't get extra attack but you'll be okay without it (bb/gfb)
>>
>>51766025
Just because a spell is on your spell list, that doesn't mean you have to use it.
>>
>>51770262
That was never in question.
>>
>>51770256
Psiforged could get psi ability like a gith

They can cast the mage hand cantrip, when they do the hand is invisible
>>
>>51770255
True.

The torturer performs a Medicine check, DC 8 +1 for every hour of torture. If failed, the torture victim suffers 1d6 damage for every hour of torture.
>>
>>51770264
But then you have to play a stinky human. Gross.
>>
>>51770293
I could, it just doesn't match up all that well with what psiforged actually did. I haven't thought of a good approximation of "can carry extra power points over to another day"
>>
>>51770264
Half-elf and then moderately armoured at level 4 would be better, probably.
>>
>>51770256
>scout warforged
>ranger
>giant crab companion
>mounted combatant feat

Enjoy your 19AC base mount

Alternatively
>Panther companion
>Breastplate barding

Speed 50 climb 40 AC18 mount with pounce (meaning at level 3 you can ride up to a guy, pounce him for 2 panther attacks)
>>
>>51770359
I'd be happy if one of my players thought to do that kind of thing. Sounds fun.
>>
>>51770290
Apparently waterboarding is mockingly referred to as advanced interrogation.
>>
>>51770359
What is the scout warforged doing there that a halfling or gnome could not?
>>
>>51770396
Yeah, well the real world isn't based on 9 alignments, is it?
>>
>>51770107
Alternating Medicine and Intimidation checks based on whether you're talking or inflicting pain.
>>
Does it look really suspicious if walk into the session and say I'm playing a Tabaxi Kensai? I have feeling people are going to misunderstand what I'm going for completely.
>>
>>51770403
Being a fucking Robot Man.
>>
>>51770430
So, being cool.
>>
>>51770403
Being an awesome ribot midget instead of some faggy fleshling midget
>>
>>51770425
Make it male. The stereotype fits only cat girls with swords.
>>
>>51770456
He is a male.... He is gay though.
>>
>>51770463
Step 1 sexuality doesn't come up unless you are explicitly asked, you denied to answer, and they continue to badger you.

Step 2, have a character that is amusing to see roleplay and enjoyable to have in the party.

I have a gay half orc but it's a not issue cause nobody asked and I don't bring it up at the party. If they started grilling me you'd find out but only then.
>>
>>51770425
What are you going for exactly?
>>
>>51770491
That is good advice, personally I play my characters as completely asexual unless another player/the DM is hell bent on ERPing and they aren't entirely gross about it
>>
File: Degeneracy.png (1MB, 1280x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Degeneracy.png
1MB, 1280x1149px
>>51770463
> Gay furry
ABORT, ABORT
>>
>>51770491
Is there romance in people's D&D games? My interactions with NPCs have always boiled down to
>You a bad guy?
>You have information?
>You have items of value?
>You want to come with us and help in combat?
>You want booze?

Usually in that order
>>
>>51770541
I'm so glad that everyone in my group is a misogynist racist asshole like me. I never have to deal with this shit, thank God.
>>
>>51770548
Our tiefling rogue sleeps with most women he comes across, sort of as an afterthought after grilling them for information.

Our drow roguelock slept with the evil drow queen he was trying to kill, because drow. And now we've got to Waterdeep and he's got a woman and son pestering him because he used to live there, but that was backstory sex rather than campaign, and he mostly seems to hate them.
>>
>>51770511
Well it was originally going to be a Tabaxi Fighter but I didn't want to be gimped using a Greatsword.

The basic idea is he and his sister were orphaned and he became part of a street gang until one day he nearly died. A priest who was also monk took him in and healed him up, then the priest offered to take him on as an apprentice.

He spent a while training there while also doing jobs with his gang until one day they were going to burn down one of the city churches. The guards wouldn't listen to him ratting them in and so he went all murderhobo and killed the gang but was of course charged with murder.

The priest helped him get out of the city and now he's a traveling monk making money to send back to his sister.

>>51770541
As a gay furry this is the first time I've ever played a furry character outside of Ironclaw.
>>
>>51770548
Depends on the campaign and the DM

Some pre-written modules call for a bit of teasing too, like I remember there was one I had to adapt from PF that called for a shopkeep's daughter to try and seduce a PC to create some minor conflict

I changed it to "try to get one of the PCs to help her run away with her stable boy boyfriend" instead
>>
>>51770572
How do I play in a /pol/ dnd group?
>>
>>51770548
My Saturday Wednesday and Sunday games all have sex in them. Saturday I literally had to make wisdom saves to not be distracted by the slutty elf PC in our party. That was not very fun.

Wednesday we have a female paladin who is one step away from sexually harassing half of the male NPCs. She is a fun player.

Sunday one male PC is an ex-jiggalo with a bard mentality, and a slutty female pirate.

Yeah there is some romance here.
>>
>>51770638
Come to Eastern Europe.
>>
>>51770601
>>51770629

My DM had heard about some D&D game that had been going on for like 20 years where, when the players died, they could only make a new character if it was a relative. So it encouraged them to write a backstory including a family and/or strive to build a family in-game.

He told me this story before we had a session. In the following session he then introduced some Dwarven pilgrims who came to my character's ruined Dwarf Fortress that he was trying to restore (was currently just in the process of clearing out monsters). It was a family and the Father had a Daughter around "marrying age". He was pushing so hard.

>My life is dedicated to restoring the lands of our ancestors. I am the steward of this fortress now. I do not have time to entertain young women.

He visibly deflated
I kek'd
>>
>>51770652
Gay Tabaxi Kensai here. I'm going to eastern Europe for a few months to stay with my gay furry boyfriend. How fun is it going to be for me there?
>>
>>51770696
You'll see plenty of fur without suits.
>>
>>51770696
It's gonna be okay if you don't flaunt your degeneracy around, desu.
>>
>>51770723
>>51770715
Would a pride flag patch on my vest be something to take off? Like seriously I don't wanna get shanked on the street.
>>
>>51770767
People who have to flaunt who they are are the ones who are the least confident that they have the most innate value.

It's like women who dye their hair dumb colours. It's because they know their personality isn't going to stand out.
>>
>>51764660
Was hoping for a little clarification on paladin's oath of treachery archetype level 7 skill.

>Starting at 7th level, you emanate an aura of discord, which gives you the following benefits.

>Cull the Herd. You have advantage on melee attack rolls against any creature that has one or more of its allies within 5 feet of it.

>Treacherous Strike. If a creature within 5 feet of you misses you with a melee attack, you can use your reaction to force the attacker to reroll that attack against a creature of your choice that is also within 5 feet of the attacker. The ability fails and is wasted if the attacker is immune to being charmed.

>You can use this ability three times. You regain expended uses of it when you finish a short or long rest.

In the UA, the formatting makes it unclear whether both abilities can only be used 3 times/rest, whether it's only treacherous strike, or if they both share the 3/rest cooldown.

Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>51770793
It's just Treacherous Strike
>>
Rate the races
>>
>>51770767
Dude just try to be as nondescript as possible, not just because you're a butt pirate but because it usually helps to not be noticed when you travel

Trust me, my girlfriend and I have been traveling since we turned 18, and we have our best experiences when we do our best to blend in
>>
>>51770673

Kek.

I used to play a Warlock in a short-lived game back in 2006 in 3.5. After successfully saving a village, we partook in a celebration where I succeeded in a ridiculously lucky set of rolls to hook up with some wenches. I remember rolling like 3 natural 20s.

The DM was in the mood for some fun, so I managed to have sex with 3 village girls in a foursome. Two of them turned out to be sisters.

The next morning I was chased out of the village by a pitchfork mob organized by the fathers, the character actually almost died while trying to escape on a stolen raft on a river. The DM also made some ridiculous rolls which he told us after the game were about the girls getting pregnant. All of them did, one of them with twins.

Fast forward to 2016, we are now playing these children in 5e, trying to find their father and getting into some crazy adventures. They are a rogue, a fighter (twin brothers), a warlock and a bard.
>>
>>51770548
Neither I, nor my current DM, write women into our settings, at least not more than once every 10 sessions or so anyways. I'm the only one that RPs and I don't give a shit about romance in game. I think it's weird and wastes time. Most of the other players audibly sigh when I try to role play already. I can only imagine if I tried courting an npc.
>>
>>51770107
Torture is just an intimidate check.

Depending on the victim's personality, it may have advantage or disadvantage.
>>
>>51770823
It's just a denim vest with some punk band patches and one small rainbow flag. That's not to out there right?
>>
>>51770425
No, I think they will understand PERFECTLY what you're going for.
>>
>>51770881
Why flaunt it at all? Assuming you're not baiting.
>>
>>51770829
Admittedly that does sound really awesome and truly advocates using said system.

Though i would fear what happens if you have no one else to play after dieing. Such that all your relatives are dead and you didn't have any offspring.

I would probably avoid the sex and try and find as many orphans as possible and create a guild out of them or something.

>Sons of [Character Name]

The reasoning would be, that maybe he had a son who turned evil or something, and instead of following typical rules of heritage, he'd name a successor he chose rather than one assigned due to bloodlines.

>>51770842
>other players audibly sigh when I try to role play already
Sounds like an un-fun group.
>>
I just realized: because one of the things you can do with Prestidigitation is chill, warm, or flavor up to three cubic feet of material for an hour at a stretch...

...a High Elf commoner with that as his cantrip could make a decent living as a bartender or caterer. Of course, probably half of all High Elves have that spell as their one cantrip, so he'd have to move to a human city to ply his trade.
>>
Anons? Looking for a copy of Kobold Press's Southland Heroes (5e) - there isn't one in the mega. Anybody got a copy to share?
>>
>>51770813
>Generic fantasy tier
Human, Dwarf, Elf, Half Elf, Halfling, Orc, Half Orc, Goblin, Hobgoblin

>Mite be cool tier
Goliath, Firbolg, Genasi, Triton, most Aasimar

>Furry bait but could be played right tier
Dragonborn, Tabaxi, Aaracokra, Kenku, Kobold, Lizardfolk, Yuan-ti

>LIVING ON THE EDGE OF EDGE tier
Tiefling, Fallen Aasimar, Drow

>why the fuck is this playable tier
Gnome, Bugbear
>>
>>51770903
My ex sent it to me in the mail. Not flaunting, just wearing it.
>>
>>51770910
Nice.
>>
>>51770881
I wouldn't even wear a gay pride patch in a liberal part of the world.

Gay pride is a stupid and counterproductive concept that only serves to paint a bigger target on your back and alienate people who otherwise wouldn't give two shits about you.

Also to stay on topic, how viable is the Samurai archetype?
>>
>>51770910
>bugbear is lowest tier
fuck off I wanna play muh buff goblin with zoom punches
>>
>>51770927

Just keep in mind that if you show up wearing a pride patch with a gay weeb furry character, you are opening yourself for a lot of Cutting Words. I had better hope you have a thick skin.
>>
>>51770910
What about Warforged?

If Thri-kreen were official or UA material, where would they fit in? Probably Furry. Makes me sad cause I think bugs are cool.
>>
>>51770934
It sucks pretty hard but it's not a Sorcerer or Beastmaster.

>>51770910
Yuan-ti are barely snake people. It's like one or two features and I'd say their natural psychotic nature puts them in the edgy zone.

>>51770962
Of course. My fursuit's got thick fur. That's a joke.
>>
>>51770881
I wouldn't recommend it

In Europe in general I barely ever see logos on any clothing except maybe sport brands like Adidas and Mizuno

The first time I went to Europe it was in the winter and I wore a hoodie with a huge Abercrombie and Fitch logo on the back and I got accosted by gypsies and treated with contempt by almost every person I talked to

Next day I wore a plain leather jacket and everyone was super friendly and no gypsies tried to pickpocket me

Don't know why this happens but it is what it is

Asia is the reverse, at least in China, Korea and Japan they love colorful characters
>>
>>51770985
>>51770910
I legitimately don't think there's any way to equate Yuan Ti Purebloods to being "furries." I mean, by that point its like calling Voldemort a furfag character.
>>
Is Lore Master some sort of elaborate joke?
>>
How do I justify a nonevil tempest cleric when all the FR gods that have he tempest domain are evil except some dolphin god worshiped by sea elves, and the description of the domain is essentially "gods use tempest clerics to scare people into being afraid of them"? Seems like at most I could justify CN with the idea that he's scaring good and evil alike.
>>
>>51770934
It's fine, it's just simple, but not as simple as the champion.
>>
Since Wizards brought Dark Sun back for 4e, do you think they will revive one of the older settings for 5e?

Crossing fingers for Spelljamer or Planescape here.
>>
>>51771028
Probably got really excited and jumped the gun a little, or they like to add stuff in there to see if we are paying attention.

Maybe they couldn't think of anything and just put that knowing that a couple thousand opinions on what they should do are gonna come in.
>>
File: 5e.png (2MB, 1060x810px) Image search: [Google]
5e.png
2MB, 1060x810px
So I want to run a premade campaign but I'm pretty sure my players just want hack and slash. What's the best course of action?

>>51769943
That'll be $19.99, plus tax.

>>51771051
Planescape would be nice.
>>
>>51770942
Just my opinion, bugbears make no sense as a PC race, not like I would ban them but it's weird

>>51770984
Warforged would go into
>you are now a robot, is this awesome? [Y/Y] tier
Thri-keen are furry bait

>>51770985
I have yet to see a player not play a yuan-ti as a "LOOK AT ME, I AM A SSSEXSSY LADY" or a straight clone of that one snake guy from naruto
>>
File: pence.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pence.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>51771033
He knows that if you don't worship a god you get tortured forever, and if you don't have enough faith you will still be tortured for a very long time, and he thinks his god is quicker than most about it. So by scaring the shit out of people by throwing lightning everywhere, he is saving them from eternal suffering.

And no I was not thinking of fire and brimstone preaching but this pic is relevant. Apparently The Wall is common knowledge in FR though.

Or if that's not Chaotic Neutral (most likely alignment) enough for you because its for a purpose, "Lel he's just a free spirit xD" which works completely. Your god in that case anointed you because he knew you would be electrocuting people continuously.
>>
>>51771033
Akadi, goddess of air, True Neutral, you can take that anywhere.
>>
>>51771033
I've managed to get away with a chaotic good Talos because he believed things couldn't grow and flourish without destruction.

Plus Talos doesn't seem the sort to give a shit what you do as long as you destroy shit and throw lighting bolts.
>>
>>51771051

Don't expect DS to get a campaign book before FR.

Yes, for whatever reason, Sword Coast and Forgotten Realms are largely marketed and handled as separate entities in that department, recall that 4e got separate FR and Sword Coast settings.
>>
>>51771069
Thanks, my dude. I'll have to pay you in I.O(You)'s, hope you understand.
>>
>>51771028
It's playtest material and you're intended to give feedback on it to recommend how to keep the ideas of it while toning down the power, preferably after you actually play it instead of being a keyboard theorist over it.
>>
>>51770906
>Sounds like an un-fun group.

One of them spends all his time on here, doing WoW dailies, or on Reddit. Another spends it all on reddit or YouTube watching PewDiePie, and the other one playa online poker the whole game. I'm basically in the spotlight the entire game because of it.

It's really bizarre becahsr my character is LE but I've been doing nothing but extending olive branches and trying to incorporate them in my character's story (I'm the only one with a backstory or that does anything to contribute to the plot) but they've decided OOC that they hate my character so no matter what they treat me like shit IC. I've honestly decided that I'm done taking it. Ragnarok is coming for these faggots. They may rage quit the group.
>>
>>51771051
They need to finish up Forgotten Realms stuff, then Eberron, cause they are already hinting stuff at that, then maybe something like that. But that would probably be Years for an official release. Maybe you will get a pity Unearthed Arcana in a few months
>>
>>51771033
You can just not be originally from the FR

Your god can be zeus, or thor, or odin, or another made up one

Clerics also don't need to worship gods anymore, you could worship the concept of a storm, or be a regular guy that is on his way to becoming a god
>>
>>51771114
Clerics have never had to worship gods except 1e and 4e, but FR has always been the exception.
>>
>>51771071
>I have yet to see a player not play a yuan-ti as a "LOOK AT ME, I AM A SSSEXSSY LADY" or a straight clone of that one snake guy from naruto

I played a Poison Dragon Sorcerer who was born with more emotional range then other Yuan-ti and ran away because he couldn't stand it. Wanted to become a famous hero among people but still had trouble with some empathy and that.
>>
>>51771071
I'm only suspicious of players of races that have animal muzzles.
>>
>>51771111
What in the unholy fuck is wrong with your group?

Shit...i feel bad for your DM.

If people, at D&D were doing something other than playing D&D i would reign down my fiery vengeance on them in the form of an Ilithilich.

>You got something more important to do? Then go do that, you're character is dead.

I don't put time into making my campaigns so people can sit there and fucking play WoW or watch PewDiePie, i do it so my friends can have a fun adventure. If they spurn that, they can fuck off until they apologize and/or are ready to be serious about it.
>>
>>51771071
>yuan-ti
See, when I think yuan-ti, I just want to play as Thulsa Doom.
>>
>>51771185
Snake Arrows all day, every day.
>>
>>51767516
>Bladesinger
They're essentially College of Valor for Wizards.

I'll leave it to your imagination who College of Lore for Wizards is...
>>
>>51771071
But clones of that snake guy are actually quite amusing. I've seen two.
>>
>>51771145
If you played it right it would be fine

>>51771185
See, if someone came up to me and said that I would be fukken excite
James Earl Jones' best performance

>>51771202
They always come off as creepy snake pedos to me
>>
>>51771182
The DM is my best friend and other than poker guy, the other two are basically seat fillers. If they were good players, great, we'd welcome them, but them not contributing is okay too because we still have a rounded out party and can do story/combats with a full group. The DM and I both got onto them about not paying attention and YouTube guy got SUPER shitty about it last week. DM said that they're just going to start losing their turns in combat and getting focused by monsters until they start tuning in. If they die, they die. We're done arguing.
>>
Is Armor of Agathys useless if you're a Fiend Warlock?
>>
>>51771255
With a little tweaking, one could replace the Raven in the Warlock UA with a snake.
Bully the GM enough and maybe even get the Moon Bow invocation too.
>>
>>51771069
Hoard of the Dragon Queen is a very combat oriented module, and mostly railroaded so the players can just follow along. It does take some work to prepare, but several online guides help with that.
>>
>>51771302
It's good if you constantly want temporary hit points, not good if you want to get the bonuses of both. If you kill something and take the temporary hit points ,The Armor of Agathys goes away.
>>
>>51771274
Always room for an Illithilich to come in and fuck them up. Just saying. Illithilich 10/10
I love using them.

Should probably call my game Dungeons and Illithiliches because players are more likely to encounter one of those than a dragon.
>>
>>51771319
Yeah, that sounds about consistent with what I've heard. I'll take a look at that now. Thanks.
>>
>>51770338
Half elf has a lot of benefits but with v human you can have +CHA and a feat at level 4.
>>
>>51765122
>Which are still worse than a witch bolt's d12.
That's fucking wrong
Witch bolt does a d12 (6.5 avg damage) and it requires an and attack roll, and you can reactivate it (without an attack roll) for 6.5 more.
Since nothing realistically lives beyond 2 turns in my games, you get 1 spell for 13 damage.

Magic Missle guarantees 3d4+3, avg 10.5 damage WITHOUT a roll. The next turn you can just firebolt instead-- average of 5.5 if you hit.

Assuming everything hits,
>Witchbolt does 13 damage over 2 turns, 19.5 over 3.
>Magic missle + cantrips does 16 over 2 turns, 21.5 over 3.
Furthermore, witch bolt's damage isn't mutually exclusive. You need to both hit the first spell attack AND maintain concentration to roll your d12, whereas magic middle guarantees damage, at the cost of having to roll potentially more cantrip attacks.

I'm not saying that I don't like witch bolt, but it's not good, or at least better than mm.
I know I'm autistic
>>
Is it common for people to play without access to Feats?

I know it is a "variant rule" but it seems pretty commonplace. I figure there would be more UA feats by now.
>>
>>51771538
It's ok to like Witch Bolt and acknowledge what a waste of a level 1 slot it is.
>>
>>51771568
Feats are a big source of the bloat problems in 3.5, 4e, and PF. Most people use them that I've seen, but expecting more of them is inviting in the same problems of those past editions.
>>
Revised Ranger (Hunter archetype)

Favored enemies: monstrosities and dragon

Feats:
- Spear mastery
- Shield master

Colossus slayer or Giant killer?
Escape the horde or Multiattack Defense?
>>
>>51764929
Hell, you can run "Murder in Baldur's Gate" as a follow-up to your session. Even has the canon main hero the game's and everything. Just tweak it a bit for a new party and have your old party be important figures in Baldur's
>>
>>51765122
>>51765011
> shortbow
> not light crossbow, something wizard actually proficient with
1d8+3 (average 7.5) is higher than 1d12 (average 6.5)
>>
>>51771609

Colossus would be useful in all fights. As for the other, if you plan to be running from fights a lot, Escape. If you're gonna be a man and face your enemies, multi (especially since a lot of monsters end up with multiattacks).
>>
Is this puzzle too hard?

>Going to the place reveals an ascetic lifestyle, but careful investigation will reveal a trapdoor under a rug. The lock is a series of movable circular parts around a button. The parts rotate on their own in the manner of a clock - the outer one moving in seconds, the middle moving in minutes, and the inner in hours. There is a point on each circle and a clear top to indicate “12”.

>Searching around the room might point them towards a hidden bottom to a drawer, under which is a small book. Most of it is coded, but the inside front cover has L-B-J written on it with each letter written backwards, apart from L. Attempting to put 12:02:10 onto the trapdoor and pressing the button causes a poison gas to seep into the room from the walls. Instead, they should put 12:58:50, and press the button, which opens the trapdoor.
>>
>>51771357
>Should probably call my game Dungeons and Illithiliches because players are more likely to encounter one of those than a dragon.

Makes perfect sense, if the PCs fight 20 dragons over time, there probably has to be 20 dragons in your setting.

On the other hand, an illithilich can scry on PCs, follow them, teleport to wherever they go and respawn, so its entirely plausible that the PCs fight the same illithilich 20+ times.
>>
Yes, it's too hard.
>>
>>51771674
Colossus slayer and Multiattack Defense it is!
Thanks anon!
>>
>>51771568
Feats is fine. Variant human is extremely questionable and was already top notch when you got feats every other level (now its effectively a +2/+1 race with something you normally only get at level 4, at level 1).

Multiclass is the terminally stinky PHB option part, a lot of subclasses become pointless when multiclassing is introduced, its the cornerstone of any number of retarded builds.
>>
>>51771698
If you're asking us, then clearly you already know the answer.
>>
>>51771776
Not necessarily. It makes sense in my head, but I wrote it, so I don't know how it looks to others.
>>
>>51771580
>Feats are a big source of the bloat problems

What is the bloat problem? Can you elaborate?
>>
The spell Spider Climb says that it has two material components: "a bit of bitumen and a spider." Also, in 5e, unlike 3.x, material components are not consumed by a spell unless the spell itself specifies otherwise. Spider Climb doesn't say anything about consuming its components.

As long as I have the bitumen and provide it for the spell normally, can I use either a living spider, either a familiar or one charmed via Animal Friendship, as the second material component?

(I assume this wouldn't be possible to do with a *normal* spider, since only a familiar or one that's charmed could be convinced to sit in my hand while I'm casting the spell)
>>
>>51771829
Have you ever looked at 3.5, PF, or 4e for feats? It's an ungodly mess to sort through.
>>
>>51771698
If your players realize what the backwards letters mean or even the correlation in the first place, they may set the clock to 12:57:50 as they are subtracting the 2:10
>>
>>51771829
Power creep, illusion of choice and trap options.

Some feats are so useless. Some are too good not to take.
>>
>>51771829
There's an assload of feats, feat trees even with other feats as prerequisites. And a good deal of feats sounded good but are just bad.
>>
>>51771829
The one time I tried to play pathfinder I learned that feats are a part of character progression and there were like more than 8 pages worth in small text. There were prerequisites and class specifics and it was just awful as a starting player.

In all, I felt like I should have taken a class to make my character. And there were no moments of "Yes this is fun". The entire session was me casting support spells even though I was trying to avoid that and missing with spiritual weapon.

Just wasn't fun.
>>
>>51771875
>>51771855
>>51771829
>>51771883
The worst thing about 3.5 wasn't just the power creep or the trap options, but how the caster-martial split was practically encouraged by the Feat system. Magic and metamagic feats massively increased a caster's versatility and power, while the Feat trees were almost exclusively geared towards martials.
>>
>>51771842
Or you can use a spell focus or material pouch, which ignore uncosted and unconsumed components.
>>
>>51771969
True, but I found the idea of using a live, yet supernaturally willing-to-put-up-with-this-shit, spider funny.
>>
Anyone here play on roll20 and have any tips or tricks? I'm trying to figure out how to add action tokens so I don't have to roll from the sheet anymore.
>>
Has mapguy compiledball their maps for download?
>>
>>51772129

Nope, not yet. 2.5gbs of maps take a while to sort.
>>
>>51772040
IF you are already getting token actions you pretty much have everything good. The music I like, the map creation is more than fine. It's good.
>>
How can I make being lost interesting? My party got them self knee deep in enemy territory and their guide got killed. They're in plane of water and are wandering around inside a corral reef structure with wonky physics.

Right now all I feel like I have available to me are "make survival checks until unlost"
>>
>>51772040
This took me forever to learn but if you double click the heading of a sheet it will minimize it and make it transparent so you don't have to close it every time.
>>
I got a few questions
1)Just how fast does CR climb by adding additional spellcaster levels to a monster
I'm gonna use https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/bestiary.html#Evil%20Mage as a base, though as a ratman than human but I want him to be a touch more threatening.
2)Is it a decent idea to build a dungeon around being much more difficult than the party can handle but give them help in terms of freed prisoners and such?
3)How should I handle dungeon crawling in general? I know there is a travel pace in the PHB but i'm not sure how to even use it. And light too.
>>
File: third edition.jpg (25KB, 340x230px) Image search: [Google]
third edition.jpg
25KB, 340x230px
>>51771963

Pic related is my vote on why 3e is fucked up. You can say the wizard's niche is better than the fighter's. Fine, whatever. But MY opinion is that the problem is that being a fighter means almost everything will attack you first, then possibly roll improved grapple, then the enemy has a higher base str and size, etc... there are ways to work around it (Close Quarters Fighting turns a drawback into an advantage) but its still crazy.
>>
Yo guys
Long story short, one of my players died after a taking a very large risk that unfortunately didn't go their way.
The cleric ran out of spell slots for that day, so they have no choice but to go to the nearest city and purchase a revival.
Personally, I dislike the concept of giving a PC life again just because they spent some cash, and some priest snapped his fingers-- but I don't mind if he /does/ come back to life, if that makes sense.
So what I'm thinking, is that the revival cost could be very expensive/outside of the player's cash range, and then some shady dude could come up to them, give them a massive wad of cash, and drop the "We'll be in touch" trope, then disappear.
Good idea or bad idea? What would he even want from the party?
>>
>>51772216
I don't have them set up. I know you can set them up for NPC but I'm trying to figure out the right macro to set it up for myself as player.
>>
>>51772272
It climbs really quickly and randomly depending on spells, arcane lock clairvoyance and nystul magic aura may not do damage but if the enemy uses it effectively it could fuck the party over.

Damage wise it's important to know your party's health and what they can take. I won't be fireballing my party any time soon cause their health is over 14 under 22. I wouldn't give the enemies something they would destroy the party with.

I usually build something that I would no that would kill them and give them something, like a surprise round or range. That usually works out to 1-2 downs and close calls.

Let them do it all. Place traps make the dungeon and have enemies in areas. They will move at their own pace. If they feel you are guiding their characters around they aren't playing a tabletop they are playing a video game. If they want to spring through it all let them.
>>
>>51772364
There aren't sufficiantly high level priests that conveniently sell their revive abilities in every town.

Reviving a character is a quest in my book, and not even a short one.

Hope your dudes have a gentle repose on hand, and don't make it easy.
>>
>>51772364
he's a priest, make the price of resurrection that the soul will return as a cleric of HIS god from now on, and the cleric will know this is a condition of the rezzing before he returns

yes, allow the cleric to turn back to his original god almost immediately if he so chooses, but now you have reasons for the PC to have feel like a transgressor, spirits or servants of the other god can haunt and harangue him for his betrayal, etc.
>>
>>51772364
Sounds good, dying isn't supposed to be an easy thing to come by. Revives are very expensive. And they need the body in a fair state to do anything. If he lost a hand, he comes back with a missing hand. 7th level spells are needed to regrow missing parts, and that could be a fortunes worth.

How did he die?
>>
>>51772355
My personal gripe with 3e is how it encourages DM's to allow stupid bullshit on the side of casters. Fighter has to focus of being a good sword dude and trying to kill shit, and all that requires 15 goddamn rolls to do anything out of the defined rules. But when in comes to casting, everything's suddenly allowed and realism isn't a hindrance, no chance of failure required.
But really, both of our complaints end up stacking together, since the martial classes end up needing to decide between giant Feat chains in order to survive in melee combat, or giant Feat chains in order to have any out-of-combat (or even more diverse combat) utility. Meanwhile casters don't even need Feats.
>>
>>51772393
Thanks for the response.
They're going to explore "Compess, the mad flesh crafter's lab" so I want them to be scared shitless because I want the underground to be scary as possible.
Party is level 2 (but with level 3 health because I wanted to try fighting spirit) as a Barbarian, ranged fighter, 2 bards, and a warlock and for reasons they'll likely have a dragon wyrmling going with them in (party cut a deal to avoid dual dragon breath while in the middle of a long rest to help secure the new roost of 2 dragon wyrmlings).
Was definitely planning on lots of traps, one I definitely want is a gibbering mouther in a pit trap. Was going to give the party a time limit sort of. Prisoners are willing to help them just to get out (since at least one of them will be opposing them in their current primary quest) but as time continues I want them to start weakening/dying and if they take way too long I'm going to make a flesh golem that would be a secret boss the final enemy of the dungeon.
>>
We page 9 niggas
>>
>>51772404
>There aren't sufficiantly high level priests that conveniently sell their revive abilities in every town.
Honestly, I should've done this, but I already told them there was a fuckhuge Dwarven city with a capable temple like a half-week's trek away from their position.
>>51772406
This could be a good idea. I know Cleric has a boner for converting people to his religion, and I could play around with the effects of his thunder god rez'ing a mortal
>>51772431
>How did he die?
I should've mentioned this: I'll try to keep it condensed because this thread is probably going to 404 soon.
>They're about to be fighting a shitload of demons, they kinda knew what they were getting into
>While they were trying to close a demon portal somewhere in the mountains, the party mascot mule got stolen by some shadow demons, and placed into some sort of demonic circle
>When they catch up, the Bard sees his mule in the circle, freaks out and runs ahead, casts hypnotic pattern, but too many of the enemies successfully saved
>He gets downed because he's alone, and I have one of the fliers drop him into the demon circle in addition to his donkey
>"Oh, it's fine, we'll just slowly make our way up and then our Cleric can healing word him"
>Death save fail
>"Shit we better hurry up"
>Nat 1 death save

I was also thinking that since he died in the circle, he could tainted by some demonic shit, but I'm not sure how to handle that without giving it away or taking agency away from the character any more than I already have by killing him.
Maybe during the revival ritual, when he comes back, he can burn some of the priests and open a fuckhuge portal in the city, or the demons could be attracted to his scent idk
>>
>>51772578
>Honestly, I should've done this, but I already told them there was a fuckhuge Dwarven city with a capable temple like a half-week's trek away from their position.
Doesn't mean the local cleric is still willing to help them.
>>
>>51772508
1/3rd the golems speed, and make sure not one person is stuck with the gibberish mouthed cause it will kill them. It very well could take a big bite out of one of them and they should be focus firing where they could kill it in 2 turns.

The traps may down the one that got bit and will weaken the party and slow them down, but if them, one prisoner, and the slow moving flesh golem are all the enemies that should be fine.

If you play on roll20 find some dungeon music for something like this. And give a distant but loud groan of the flesh golem every few minutes followed by a heavy thud.
>>
>>51772578
>runs ahead and casts
Shit son, how close did he need to get? Hypnotic Pattern has a 120ft range.
>>
>>51772480
That's true. The problems of tier 1 and tier 5 coexisting in one party are huge and nearly unsurmountable, although I think I do a good job running a game in which monks and fighterfags coexist with planar shepherds and the like without anyone noticing the disparities.
>>
>>51771409
Yes, you can have +3 cha +1 some other stat by level 4 with +1 language, +1 skill.

Whereas the half-elf gets +2 cha, +1 some other stat +1 some other stat, +2 languages, +2 skills, darkvision and fey ancestry.
>>
>>51767883
The 5e tarrasque is the most disappointing iteration of the monster. Tiamat would win no problem.
>>
>>51772578
Have the resurrection be cheap/affordable, but find out the character's soul has been grabbed by a higher demon as the revive fails. No revives until the demons grip on him loosens. You need to gain the favor of an equally strong celestial to take it back to revive the friend.

That's something my party had to fight with when I was in that campaign. My Paladins soul was stuck in the BBEGs weapon and it took shattering the weapon to allow for a revive.
>>
>>51772653
>The traps may down the one that got bit and will weaken the party and slow them down, but if them, one prisoner, and the slow moving flesh golem are all the enemies that should be fine
Flesh golem is last enemy. Prisoners would be willing to help or to fight if the PC's are dicks. A couple roaming CR 1/2 monsters just to keep them on their feet. Maybe a gazer or other CR 3 monster a mid challenge. Definitely want the wiz to do shit himself. Maybe 5th level spell caster with animate dead and vampiric touch or possibly stinking cloud. Shouldn't bump him up more than a CR 2, more of a support dude.
>>
>>51772626
I suppose. I feel like I wouldn't have them outright refuse, though. Maybe make them pay a crapload of money, but my group doesn't meet enough so that we can go on an extended quest to revive one player.
>>51772659
I think his intention was to pull his pet out of the circle ASAP-- once I mentioned the circle, everybody freaked out and rationality flew out the window. (Which is pretty cool)
>>
>>51772756
>>51772756
>>51772756
NEW THREAD
>>51772756
>>51772756
>>51772756
>>
>>51772726
Definitely more animate dead than vampiric touch, it's definitely doable if they play smart.
>>
>>51772364
The problem is if you make it just cost a lot then it changes the world a bit with kings just getting revived if they ever die.

I guess that wouldn't change too much.

Personally I think the best way to go about it is to give an accumulating bad effect that happens the more you die. You get brought back, but your soul doesn't recover from the shock, and you're left closer and closer to the realm of the dead. Abusing ressurection too much might end up leaving you in the shadowfell or something on death, or leave you seemingly almost undead mentally by the Nth ressurection.

The sort of spoopy 'you hear voices of the dying/dead or you see ghosts' sort of stuff.
>>
>>51771658
Not when you factor in misses with the ranged weapon.
>>
>>51772811
>kings just getting revived if they ever die.
Spells like revivify don't revive death by old age/natural causes. Not even true resurrection. A true wish could do it but nothing short.
>>
>>51772873
That makes some sense.
Kinda like how if your heart is fucked beyond repair because you're 120 y/o, you can't get revived, but if you get the bad deal of a disease you can come back (Since it cures poison/disease)
Also, it's probably best not to think too hard about magic
>>
>>51772873
still

no king has to ever worry about being assassinated, poisoned, or killed on the battlefield, because they can have their court cleric rez them right then and there.
>>
>>51772927
>Also, it's probably best not to think too hard about magic
When necromancy takes into account disease, moisture drain, and soul sucking, its a bit hard to pin something down.
>>51772935
They still have to get the body and in mostly one piece. It just means assassins have harder jobs, having to kill and kidnap the king's body or kill the cleric with the king and rot the body fast enough that only a true resurrect could bring him back and that isn't just something people can throw around.
>>
>>51770264
>You won't get extra attack but you'll be okay without it (bb/gfb)
Not on the bard spell list, so you're giving up a magical secrets for this. A valor bard can also use a bow.
Thread posts: 402
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.